Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012

Go down 
+6
Sam
submission machine
Legal
Stay✔
Zander
P.R Son
10 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:00 pm

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Lexington, Kentucky

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: RAW

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptiondolphXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionaustinaries
Dolph Ziggler Vs Austin Aries

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionezekieljacksoXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionfarooq
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Faarooq

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionjeffXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionbradshaw
Jeff Hardy Vs Bradshaw

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 BreakdownbethphoenixXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionmaryse
Beth Phoenix Vs Maryse

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionkurtangleXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionsteveaustin
Kurt Angle Vs Steve Austin

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionjoeXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptioncody
Samoa Joe Vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionicmcgillicuttXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionxtremejomo
Michael McGillicutty Vs John Morrison

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionchavoXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionbrocklesnar
Chavo Guerrero Vs Brock Lesnar

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionnashXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptiontripleh
Kevin Nash Vs Triple H

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionmschifXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionkana
MsChif Vs Kana

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionmatthardyXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionxpac
Matt Hardy Vs X-Pac

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionevetorresXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionaliciafox
Eve Torres Vs Alicia Fox

Main Event

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionrandyXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionworldchampion
Randy Orton Vs Joey Ryan

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Lets tear this fucker up Ash :tna:
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:06 pm

The opening video finishes up and the camera does an overhead shot of the live crowd, from Lexington, Kentucky. The crowd is electric as multiple Joey Ryan, Triple H, Randy Orton and many other of the fans favorite superstars and divas signs can be seen.

As the live crowd in the Rupp Arena are anticipating an night of an action packed night, the camera closes up on the pyro, which signals the start of XWL's Redemption.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RawPyro1

[Michael Cole]: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another edition of Redemption. I'm Michael Cole alongside my partner, Joey Styles. We're just three weeks away from away from the annual October pay-per-view, The Monster Bash.

[Joey Styles]: That's right Michael Cole, and it's already shaping it up to be a great PPV. We've already got the two main events penciled in, as the XWL Champion, Chris Jericho will take on the former champ, Edge, as Edge looks to regain his title.

[Michael Cole]: And on the Redemption side, the newly crowned #1 contender for the XWL Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries, will take on the XWL Heavyweight Champion, Joey Ryan, at the PPV. But first, Austin Aries must face the man who he helped last week defeat the champ, Dolph Ziggler.

[Joey Styles]: And let's not forget, Joey Ryan will go one-on-one with the Viper, Randy Orton, tonight in the main event, who has run in the some troubles with Paul Heyman's client Brock Lesnar. I'm sure Joey Ryan will have some words for his #1 contender.

[Michael Cole]: Tonight, we have a Champion vs Champion match, as the X-Treme Champion, John Morrison, goes head to head with the Intercontinental Champion, Michael McGillicutty. Which champ will come out on top and gain momentum going forward in their respective feuds?

[Joey Styles]: Don't forget Cole, the lovely Eve makes her return to the squared circle as she takes on Alicia Fox. We'll be seeing a fair share of debuts tonight, so stay tuned.

[Michael Cole]: Ladies and Gentlemen watching at home, I've just received word that the X-Treme Champion, John Morrison, will start the show off.

After the opening promo, a familiar champion's theme plays on the PA system and the minitron and titantron appear.

[Lillian Garcia]: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing at this time, he is your XWL X-Treme Champion, John Morrison.

John Morrison poses at the top of the ramp as it is shown in slow motion for viewers watching at home, as you can hear thunderous boos throughout the arena. John Morrison shrugs it off as his continues to walk down the ramp, as the crowd is eager to hear what he has to say.
XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000228200

John Morrison stops at a little boy who is seen wearing a old orange John Cena t-shirt. John takes his glasses off as he stares at the little boy. Just as it looks like Morrison is going to do a good deed and give the boy his glasses...

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000250840

And he turns away from the little boy and puts his shades in his pocket.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000257760

[Joey Styles]: What a dispicable act! How could someone do such a thing?

[Michael Cole]: Calm down Joey. He doesn't care what you or the fans think. He's getting heat out here, he's trying to make a name for himself and get the people talking and that's exactly what he's doing.

John enters the ring with an unpleasant look on his face. He looks at Lillian Garcia and she knows to hand over the microphone and exit the ring.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000268720

John clears his throat for a while and he begins to speak.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000307760

[John Morrison]: Last week, I was summoned on Breakdown because I was booked to be in a handicap match against Alberto Del Rio and Damien Sandow. As we all know, I am a member of the Redemption brand and I simply didn't have to show up, but what kind of man does that? Cowers out of an opportunity to fight? Oh that's right, Damien Sandow.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000306920

[John Morrison]: So I took it upon myself to show up and fight, like a real man does, no matter how high the odds were stacked against me. I fought and fought and continued to fight and then I finally had enough of it. I searched under the ring and I found a nice steel chair. It was just right for the occassion. I took the chair and cost myself the match, which I honestly didn't care about. I just couldn't wait to get my hands on Alberto Del Rio for sticking his nose in my business. I continiously hit him with the chair and you know, I couldn't care less about how he's feeling right about now. It's just one less person to worry about.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000333400

[John Morrison]: Foolishly, after I left poor Alberto in pain, I stuck my hand out in hopes that Damien Sandow would shake it. I look back at last week's episode of Breakdown and I have to wonder what was I thinking? Clearly, I wasn't. Someone of my caliber shouldn't even be in the same ring as Damien Sandow and I don't get why I should even be facing him, time after time. Which brings me to tonight, I face off against the man who got Captain Charisma, Christian, fired, Mr. Michael McGillicutty.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000334240

[John Morrison]: I honestly can say that I'm not too scared of Michael. I'll give him props, he has been defending his championship, day in and day out, but to be honest, I'm an even greater fighting champion. I shouldn't be worried anyway, I mean, he did lose his opportunity at the XWL World Heavyweight Championship, when he unsuccessfully cashed in on Joey Ryan after Joey beat 5 other men to win that title. Yeah, I haven't held my title as long as he has, but the simple fact that my name is John Morrison should explain it all. You can love me, or you can hate me, but that doesn't stop me from being the damn best in this ring.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000321800

[John Morrison]: And on that note, I shall head to the back to prepare for this match. Don't miss me too much, I'll be back in a few. And Sandow if you're watching this, the same fate that Del Rio had, could happen to you, so a word of advice, watch your back.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 WWE_RAW_7_12_10_PART_4__HQ_mp4_000429120

[Michael Cole]: John Morrison vs Michael McGillicutty, tonight in a non-title Champion vs Champion match. Stay tuned as we have an action packed show for you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:45 pm

As Redemption rolls on we head ringside to our commentary team for a brief moment.

{Joey Styles}
Last week during a divas bout with the debuting Alicia Fox and the veteran Mickie James, our very own Divas Champion stopped by to get a close and in depth look at some of her competition in the Divas Championship Gauntlet in three weeks. However once Fox's hand was raised and she climbed the turnbuckles overjoyed at her big win, the scene took a chilling turn as she was unsuspectingly attacked by Layla. The very same prize she hopes to win, was the object of pain Layla used to send to a message to not only her but the entire divas locker room.

{Michael Cole}
Tonight Layla is scheduled to appear, she's not in a match, but we're told she's got something huge planned for later on in the evening. But until then, our cameras caught up with her after last week's episode for a few questions. Such as why she did what she did, how she feels about having to defend her title in such a fashion, and what she thinks of her competition.

{Joey Styles}
We go now to that footage.

As he says that final thing, our feed takes us to the start of a video previously recorded following the conclusion of last week's show. It starts with Layla shown leaning against a wall instructing the seamstress of what she wants her to make for her.

{Layla}
I want the most stunning shade of purple you can find, not the cheap I might as well be a giant grape purple, but a sophisticated and light shade. On that I want studs lined up perfectly all over it, don't be stingy, I'm paying for the best attire, for the best Divas Champion, and I expect you to give me what I want, do you understand?

They nod, which displeases her.

{Layla}
I'm sorry, are you so busy that you cannot reply with a simple "Yes ma'am?" Do you know who I am? I am the Divas Champion, the greatest one that XWL has ever had the honor of having, and I demand perfection, because that is what I deserve.

{Cameraman}
Uh, Layla?

{Layla}
What? Can't you see I'm in the middle of something?

{Cameraman}
Well yes, but I was wondering if we could get a minute of your time, we had some questions for you.

She sighs.

{Layla}
Fine, but hold on.

Layla turns her attention back to the seamstress, and meets her with a slight glare before speaking.

{Layla}
I've gotta go give the people what they want, which is lots of Layla, but I will be back and I expect to see you working on my attire when I am. You only beat every single diva on the roster in one night once, and I want to look flawless when I do.

She then walks away from them, and we get a shot of the seamstress rolling her eyes at her prima donna attitude, but then Layla walks away from them and we follow over to near wall which she leans on.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 TcBWc

{Layla}
Well here I am, chop chop I am a busy woman.

{Cameraman}
My first question is regarding your appearance on commentary tonight, if you were simply there to scout the competition, then why did you attack the victor, Alicia Fox?

{Layla}
Why? Because people do one not so terrible thing, and suddenly they're being pegged the next big thing, which let me tell you now, Alicia Fox is as far from that as a person can possibly be. Oh woopty do she won her debut, let's give her a gold star, no wait, let's use Joey Styles' way of thinking and say that she's going to win the gauntlet and become Divas Champion. Ha! Like that would ever, or could ever happen. People like Alicia Fox are the reason why I became champion, to see to it that they don't tarnish this title with their mediocrity. She does a few good moves, and suddenly she's hot stuff, well you could call my little message, a dose of reality if you will. Because this business isn't about dreaming, it's about the here and now, the reality, not the fantasy. In her dreams she'll be Divas Champion at The Monster Bash, but realistically? She'll be lucky if she lasts thirty seconds!

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 6IDl9

{Cameraman}
I'd disagree, I think she was very impressive. She just beat the woman that got an impressive win over your last number one contender, Michelle McCool the week before.

{Layla}
Impressive? People really don't understand what that word means, do they? Impressive isn't just a fluke one off victory over a nobody. You say Mickie beating my last challenger was impressive? Maybe, if my challenger was anything impressive herself. Impressive is a word that describes my championship reign, not some new girl's little win that'll amount to nothing. Me being Divas Champion for over six months? Impressive. Me defeating countless divas before and during my reign? Impressive. Winning the Divas Championship on the grandest stage of them all? Impressive. Winning the first Stretcher Match the divas had ever seen to become the Miss Money in the Bank? Impressive. Winning the first Hell in a Cell match to feature divas, to retain that contract? Damn impressive. Those are the correct vernaculars for that word. In short, I Layla El, am impressive.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 5ZNT2

{Cameraman}
My apologies. Now while on commentary you claimed you welcome the gauntlet that's been thrown your way, do you really feel this way? It's a demanding and strenuous task to go through a gauntlet, but when it's for your title, that's gotta be even worse.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 UZjiU

{Layla}
It is worse, but I've proven that I am not just an ordinary diva, that I exceed all expectations, that I defy every limitation that is given to me, and quite frankly, it's about damn time I get an actual challenge. Don't get me wrong, it was fun kicking around Eve for three months, and kind of a hoot embarrassing that disgrace of a former friend of mine, but it's my job as champion to raise the bar, and when I head into that gauntlet, I will not only leave with my title, I will leave as the ONLY champion that has ever and most likely will ever go through such an ordeal.

{Cameraman}
You have been Divas Champion for a long time, are you worried that it could be nearing the time where you lose your title?

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 J7A8p

{Layla}
No, but you are right, it has been a long time, but how long is long? Well, longer than ANYONE ever expected me to hold this title, and that's why next week, I've got something special planned...so thanks for the chat, but I do have some preparations to tend to.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 ZlV4g

{Cameraman}
Wait? Preparations for what?

{Layla}
The greatest night in this company's history...I'd say more, but that'd spoil the surprise, and I want everyone present for it. All eyes will be on me, and by the end of the night, I'll never be disrespected again.

A coy smirk appear on the face of the confident Divas Champion, and then she walks off leaving our cameraman puzzled at what she's got planned concluding this exclusive footage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:13 pm

*Redemption returns from a short commercial break and is taken backstage where Michael McGillicutty is sitting on a chair, with his sights locked on his Intercontinental Championship that is tightly held in his hands. He places it next to him and looks up at the camera before beginning to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 MMgif1

{McGillicutty}
Last week I said that I was going to put Kaval in a hospital bed but halfway through the show, I decided that my fight isn't with him, it's with Chavo. I took pity on Kaval, just like I took pity on Chavo all those months ago. It seems you can't have the spotlight shining on a superior man, Chavo, you took it upon yourself to reply to what I said about you almost instantly. I didn't reply because quite frankly, I don't care what you have to say. I know that deep down in your soul, you know that you can't defeat me, you know that you don't have what it takes anymore and the only reason you decided to cost me the World Heavyweight Championship was because you couldn't stand seeing the man that ended your career do something that you couldn't. You couldn't stand that I was going to successfully cash in my Money in the Bank Briefcase and your jealously reached its breaking point.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 MMgif2

{McGillicutty}
I know you have your sights set on my Intercontinental Championship and it has been three years since you had a chance to fight for it but the cold, hard reality is that you will never face me for this championship as long as it is in my possession. Vickie can't give you what you don't deserve anymore, Chavo, and I want to be right there when your dreams are crushed yet again. I know that in your old age, you might have a bit of trouble hearing what I'm saying, so I'm going to say it one last time, Chavo, as long as there is a breath in my body, I will do everything within my power to make sure that you never become the Intercontinental Champion. Chavo, I'm aware that you're in the building tonight, wondering aimlessly through the corridors of the arena, preparing yourself mentally for the physical pain I will inflict on you if our paths cross tonight, so if you hear the sound of my voice, run as far away as you can because if I see you tonight, I won't hesitate to end your career once again.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 MMgif5

{McGillicutty}
That is your final warning, Chavo. Look on the bright side, at least I warned you, tonight, John Morrison won't get so lucky. I may have let Kaval off easy, but John, you won't get the same treatment. I know this is supposed to be a somewhat big match, champion versus champion, and that is where our similarities end. I have held the X-treme Championship before, and it took a gauntlet for me to lose it, then with almost no time to catch my breath, I competed in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match and won, might I add. What exactly have you done since returning? You beat Ezekiel Jackson for that championship, which isn't a difficult feat within itself, and now you think you're some sort of big shot? John, I have nothing against you because quite frankly, you're not worth my time. However, I will use you to send a message to that third generation disgrace, but know this, it's not personal, John, it's just business.

*Michael rises from his seat and walks past the cameraman without saying another word. The only sound that is heard is a door opening and closing before Redemption fades to a video package for Dolph Ziggler.*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Camera goes backstage to josh trying to catch up to Nash

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Joshm

{ Josh}
Nash! Excuse me Nash!

{ Nash}
What the hell do you want Josh!

{ Josh}
I was Just wanting to know if I can ask you a couple of questions if that’s ok?

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Kev

{ Nash}
I guess you can if you must but make it quick I have got a match coming up and I need to prepare.

{ Josh}
Nash tonight you are going against your old friend Triple H how do you think that match will turn out.
*Nash starts to smile

{ Nash}
Well Josh I don’t think anything about it because I know I am going to beat him and as for us being friends we were never friends I just used him to get where I am today in this business that’s it. And tonight everyone will witness Triple H’s downfall when I break him in half with my Jacknife Powerbomb.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Joshm-1

{ Josh}
My next question is what is going on with your fued with Steve Austin.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Ke

{Nash}
I don’t know I think he’s still suffering the beatdown that I gave him at eye for an eye. So know I hope he thinks about what he does before he acts because I don’t think he really wants another ass whooping again. Because the next one I will not stop my attack on him I will break him I will end his career this time so Steve think before you act. Think about do I really want my career here to end because it will and ill make sure it happens.

{ Josh}
And my last questions how was it teaming with Austin after just coming out of a match with him.

{Nash}
Well let me tell you I did not like it one bit but I had to deal with it. Even tho he cost us the match. I wanted to destroy him afterwards but I held back my erges because I have a lot more respect for Austin then anyone else. You see me and Austin are a like. We love beating the hell out of people. You know if I was to team with anyone else I would have gladly gave them a Powerbomb or something but not him I don’t know what held me back and that’s what I am try to still figure out.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Kevi

{Nash}
Damn it Josh you made me late for my training I hope your happy with yourself now!!!!!

{ Josh}
Well then Nash takes on Triple H tonight on Redemption

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:09 pm

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Normal_shot0001~11

*Redemption returns from a commercial break to be met by the sound of Dolph Ziggler’s theme song. There is a mixed reaction at the sound of his theme but once Dolph walks onto the stage there is a heavily negative reaction for XWL’s resident showoff. He’s in his ring gear with a sleeveless T-Shirt of his and he has a microphone in his hand much to the disapproval of the capacity crowd in Kentucky.*

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 JtFyN

*Dolph stares out to the sea of people in the seats for a few seconds and then he clears his throat and once his music stops he finally brings the microphone to his mouth.*

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 8JrAz

[Dolph Ziggler] If you could all show a little respect for a minute, I have a very important announcement to make right now... I don’t think I can face Austin Aries tonight. I’m injured. *Dolph lowers the microphone for a few seconds as the fans boo.* The truth is, my back is killing me, like, really bad... Because I’ve been carrying this whole damn show on my back for so long I can’t even remember! *A smug smile appears on Dolphs face as the fans let out even more boos.* Oh come on, I knew you people in Kentucky weren’t the brightest people around but I wasn’t sure if you’d actually fall for that and you ate it up like lawyers eat up Ric Flairs thousand divorce lawsuits! Seriously, last week you all saw what happened, unless you were in the gym or something, right? Because Kentucky is known for its health and fitness by the look of you people... Honestly people, I’ve never really seen two seats being taken up by single people until I came to Kentucky. But last week Dolph Ziggler defeated the World Heavyweight Champion Joey Ryan, as clean as a sheet! Hold your applause, that’s not the best part. Because tonight I get to go one on one with Joeys contender by the name of Austin Aries! Ol’ A Double really doesn’t know what he’s in for.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 PbLz2

[Dolph Ziggler] He’s not just facing anyone, he’s facing Dolph Ziggler. And he’s not just facing Dolph Ziggler; he’s facing the Dolph Ziggler with a purpose. You see, think of it this way. If I defeat the World Champion AND his #1 Contender in the space of two weeks, I’m obviously the guy who’ll be next in line for a shot at that big gold belt. But Austin, don’t think I’m underestimating you in the slightest. I know what you’re capable of; you’re capable of such things as winning and losing the United States Championship in the same night, great stuff! But really, you said your name is feared by everybody? While I do agree that you are a true test for anyone who steps into the squared circle with you, you are not a person I fear. You are a person I respect but the name Austin Aries is not to be feared because tonight I’m going to put an end to your little hype train. I don’t think you know what you’re dealing with tonight, sure we’ve faced off a couple times in multi man matches but you go one on one with the natural tonight. My sole purpose out there as always is to steal the show and I know you’re the kinda guy in the same mindset but believe me when I tell you I will outperform you in every way imaginable.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 YeKSE

[Dolph Ziggler] You know, a lot of people are known for waiting for the right time. A person in my situation would sit back and wait until The Monster Bash was over to try and get in for the World Title Contendership, not me. I walked down to that ring last week with one purpose and one purpose only, to impress. That’s exactly what I did when I took out the top dog, and tonight I plan on going out and doing the same thing. And when, not if, but when I defeat Austin Aries that will be when I safely say that I single handedly defeated the Redemption World Title match and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will talk to Vickie Guerrero after that match.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Ea5lT

[Dolph Ziggler] I WILL get the World Title match I deserve. I’m not going to quit until I get it because I’m the showoff, the showstealer, the natural, XWL’s boast-master general, the most dedicated and hard working man in this company. I scratch and claw my way to the top, I go all night and I will never stop... Until that World Title is put around my waist, later, marks.

*Dolph promptly drops his microphone on the stage and heads to the back to prepare for his match against Austin Aries with a purpose. We switch to a video package for one of the superstars who is on a quick rise up the rankings in XWL, John Morrison.*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Bored waiting for Raw to start so yeah...

Dolph Ziggler promo [****]

Wanna start by saying that I absolutely love the beginning of this promo, it's one of those great ideas/lines that the person you're promo'ing as would be like, "Damn, wish I thought of that" It sets the tone for the whole promo right away with Ziggler being as cocky as ever and then the insults on the crowd were good too, couple of them all thrown in once gives that idea of rapid delivery that Dolph shows in his Download segments (Also nice Ric Flair joke) The paragraph focusing on Aries was well executed, serious enough to know that Dolph will bring it but ultimately joking like usual. Only part here that confused me was, "He’s not just facing anyone, he’s facing Dolph Ziggler. And he’s not just facing Dolph Ziggler; he’s facing the Dolph Ziggler with a purpose." The bolded part, I don't know what it is, just could have been worded a bit different but that's nitpicking, not a big issue but just made me step outside the promo and wonder if it sounded right. (I may be wrong, my, grammar is. Terrible!) Overall it was a great promo that highlight Dolphs intentions for the future and he's definitely one to watch because he's doing the talking and the walking. You know what they say, "It ain't showing off if you can back it up." Dolph Ziggler is definitely backing it up

Favourite Lines:

"when, not if, but when I defeat Austin Aries that will be when I safely say that I single handedly defeated the Redemption World Title match"

"But Austin, don’t think I’m underestimating you in the slightest. I know what you’re capable of; you’re capable of such things as winning and losing the United States Championship in the same night, great stuff!"

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Suddenly, a friendly face appears on our tron. Judging by the positive reaction of the audience, and not to mention the stunning hair color, it is obviously none other than our very own Alicia Fox.

{Alicia Fox}
Hello, it's your favorite Fox, Alicia.

Alicia takes a moment to smile at the camera before she continued.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Normal_WWE_Inbox__-_Episode__24_-_28Any_Weird_Talents29_28HD29_mp4_000025225

{Alicia Fox}
Many of you have been tweeting, and asking, and wondering why Layla attacked me after my match against Mickie James last week. And actually, I have a few tweets here that I'd like to read off and answer for you guys,

Alicia held up a piece of paper, listing a few tweets the concerning fans had asked her over the week.

{Alicia Fox}
but we'll get to that in a minute. Anywho, back to the attack, I was asking myself the same question all week, and then it hit me. Layla obviously did what she did to me, because she's threatened by me. And not to blame her, I mean, I would be.

Alicia gave a nonchalant shrug as she proceeded.

{Alicia Fox}
Layla's just doing what she can with that title while she can, because even she knows she won't have it much longer. Not just because of the gauntlet match at The Monster Bash, which I will be participating in by the way, but because a new challenger has arrived on the scene. For those of you who may be with Layla, on the slower side of the mental spectrum, that challenger would be me.

Fox smiled, but in an obvious joking manner.

{Alicia Fox}
So with that being said, let's answer some tweets you guys have been sending me, and hopefully dig a little deeper into this "reign"

Alicia made sarcastic quotation marks with her hands as she spoke.

{Alicia Fox}
of Layla's. Okay, @AJnSam4eva asks: "Do you feel you are at a disadvantage in the upcoming gauntlet match, what with debuting merely a week ago?" Alright AJnSam4eva, although I'm new to this locker room, I'm not new to the fanbase. I've been keeping a close eye on what's been going on around here for quite some time, so no, I think I'm just as, if not more prepared for this gauntlet than the other XWL Divas. But before we get to our next question, there's just one thing that I feel really needs to be addressed. And being as no one else has said anything about it yet, I guess I'll be the first to take the plunge.

She took a deep breath, she seemed somewhat irritated by what was on her mind.

{Alicia Fox}
Layla, in nearly every sentence that leaves your over-botoxed lips, the phrase "countless challengers" is close to follow. Now I'm just curious, but when did two become a countless number? I mean, I can totally get how someone who's head is completely filled with thoughts of themselves 24/7 can sometimes screw up even the simplest of equations, but really Layla? If you can't even count to two, then I seriously worry about Miami's education system.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Normal_WWE_Inbox__-_Episode__24_-_28Any_Weird_Talents29_28HD29_mp4_000026826

{Alicia Fox}
We all saw Layla take on Eve, and then Michelle McCool for the Divas title right? Well good for you Layla,

Alicia starts humorously clapping in the camera's lenses, putting emphasis in her sarcasm on the matter.

{Alicia Fox}
You defended your title against two people, throughout the six months you've had it. Now, I don't mean to say your victories were flukes, like you ridiculously accused mine of being. But honestly, if you're going to talk like an champion, at least have the cojones to defend your title like one, am I right you guys? The Divas Championship is a symbol of prestige and honor, not some cheap weapon you can buy off the streets. Layla, ugh, I can't even, next question.

Alicia holds up the piece of paper to her hollow glasses, breathing a sigh of stress as she continues this segment.

{Alicia Fox}
@FoxyGaz wants to know, ooh nice name by the way, what I plan on doing to get back at Layla after the attack last week.

She took a deep breath, looking up for a moment before her eyes returned to the camera with a smile on her face.

{Alicia Fox}
Well FoxyGaz, if I planned on doing something to get back at Layla, I certainly wouldn't announce it on live television.

She paused to laugh, but not in an insulting fashion at all.

{Alicia Fox}
But no, I'm really not the type of person to keep pursuing these childish games of hers. It just gives her false hope that I actually care about what dirty underhanded scheme she has planned next. But keep your eyes peeled, you never know when a Foxy prank might occur.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Normal_WWE_Inbox__-_Episode__24_-_28Any_Weird_Talents29_28HD29_mp4_000024691

Alicia gave the camera a cheesy grin and wink as she laughed again briefly.

{Alicia Fox}
Well you guys, it looks like that's it for this week. I'll see you all in the ring later tonight. Toodles.

Alicia did an animalistic gesture with her hand, blowing the viewer's a kiss as she stands up, and leaves. The tron returns to black, until the next portion of the show begins.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 pm

The camera cuts to a locker room backstage where Chavo is shown getting ready for whatever he’s getting ready for. An interviewer then steps into the room to get a few thoughts on what Chavo is doing here tonight.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Chaback2

Interviewer
Chavo mere moments ago we heard word from McGillicutty and …

Chavo’s laugh cuts off the interviewer who then looks at Chavo quizzically.

Chavo Guerrero
Oh you better believe I heard everything McGillicutty said loud and clear, which let me tell you, it was just as boring and predictable as I thought it would be and I apologize to the people for them having seen that. But on the other hand, I’m happy they saw just the kind of champion they have; one that’s full of themself, one who can’t talk to save his life, one who gives wrestlers a bad name. And when they see the difference in quality between Michael McGillicutty and me, they’ll realize how much more they need me to come and show them what a real champion looks like.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Chaback3

Chavo Guerrero
Yeah I responded to McGillicutty almost instantly last week, but it wasn’t because I felt threatened, or that he got me so badly that I just had to respond to save face, I wanted to get the last word in because when all is said and done I’ll get the last shot in and it’ll be that shot that wins me the Intercontinental championship. That is if I ever get a chance to compete for the title, because for a man who talks such a big game, for a man who calls himself a champion, for a man who thinks his God’s gift to wrestling you sure are doing everything you can to avoid wrestling me. I don’t know what you’re afraid of McGillicutty. How is it possible that a man half your size, a man whose career you supposedly ended, a man who you’d feel would take no effort to beat can strike such fear into your heart?

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Chaback5

Chavo Guerrero
I think I know the answer, Mike, and it goes a little something like this: of all the people you’ve gone to war with, from the Christians, to the Ted DiBiases, from the Sin Caras… of all the people you’ve dealt with I am the one who has the ability to put an end to your run. You had an entire show to respond to what I said, Mike, but you didn’t? Because you realized that everything I said was spot on and you decided to let things simmer for a week so that the words didn’t sting has harshly and the burn didn’t sizzle as much as it did when I first spoke them.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Chaback7

Chavo Guerrero
You want to know how I know you’re scared? It’s because of your failure to live up to your grand promise on hospitalizing Kaval in my honor. You saw a bit of me in Kaval, didn’t you? You had to, that’s where the anger and drive and determination to injure had to come from. But then you saw too much of me in him, and that’s when you had to back away and revaluate your approach because if you think you’re really going to end my career, then you’re going to get embarrassed and it may be you that ends up in a hospital bed.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Chaback10

Chavo Guerrero
So I’m here tonight to make sure that you don’t get your way, Mike. I’ve graced Redemption with my presence because I want to make sure that when the pay per view comes that that championship will be on the line… against me! And you damn sure better believe tha…

Before Chavo can finish his thought, there’s a loud knock on the locker room door before it opens and someone walks in. The sound of heels on the floor lets us know it’s a woman, and some audience members boo thinking that it’s Vickie that’s shown up, but in fact it’s none other than… Eve! The chick that looks so damn hot in her dresses and glasses tells the interviewer to get out of the room and she looks Chavo up and down before speaking.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 LmFyW
[Eve Torres]
Actually.. about that. As the Assistant to Vickie Guerrero. I don't believe I've seen enough from you to warrant a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. Superstars have worked their entire careers for a shot at that title, and in recent months you haven't earned a shot at the title, so therefore you will NOT be getting a title match any time soon, You will have to earn the title shot, and maybe you can start earning it tonight.

Chavo Guerrero
Exactly what do you mean I haven’t done anything to deserve a shot at the title? I brought this show ratings, I made Redemption worth watching for weeks… for months while being surrounded by crap and mediocrity. Hell, I went to war with a man who isn’t even employed by this company and put on a classic, yet you’re telling me I’m not good enough to get a title shot? If McGillicutty didn’t have to face Kaval last week, I don’t see why I have to face Brock this week. In fact I remember quite clearly a few months back when Brock ‘disappeared’ before our match, so tonight I’m not going to make any effort to go out there and wrestle him. Isn’t it funny how karma works?

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Ew18g
[Eve Torres]
One person doesn't make a show, despite what he thinks Ted DiBiase never made this show, Joey Ryan doesn't, nobody does. Redemption has endless talent that is worthy of a Intercontinental Championship match, and you haven't proved why I should pick you over any of them. McGillicutty not showing for his match last week should have no effect on you, and your will to be the Intercontinental Champion. Clearly, Michael isn't the champion we all thought, and you should want to change that. Prove to me that you deserve a shot and go out there tonight, and compete against Brock Lesnar. Because if you don't, then you'll drop to back of the line for any title shot here on Redemption.

That last line by Eve really seems to have struck a nerve in Chavo and his face begins to redden a bit as his anger begins to seep to the surface.

Chavo Guerrero
Back of the line?.... Ever since that match against Shawn Michaels, I’ve been at the back of the line. FOR THREE YEARS…. the back of the line has been my home. Three years, Eve, I’m not waiting three more. I’m NOT waiting a second longer for a shot that should have been mine a long time ago. I’m not gonna sit in the back seat and let people who aren’t good as me get chances that I haven’t. I’m in the driver’s seat now and my first stop is getting my name engraved on the title belt. You think I’m not worthy, why? Because I lost a few matches? I shouldn’t be penalized for my opponents getting lucky. Luck is for people like Dolph Ziggler who learned what a sleeper hold is mid-way through his career and now thinks he’s the best. Luck is for people like you, Eve, who failed time and time again yet find themselves in a better position than they were in before. What I have is skill, skill doesn’t run out like luck does, skill is everlasting and now that I have my head on straight, now that I have nothing distracting me or holding me back, I’m going to use that skill and win that title. What do you have to say to that?

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 M6rli
[Eve Torres]
Firstly, I don't care how long you have waited, If anything that makes it worse for you.. You've been at this for 3 years, yet You've never proven yourself good enough to earn a title shot and it's still no different. Luck is always a factor in this business, some could say that you're lucky to even have a job here today. I'm not saying you don't have skill or talent...because you do, but it isn't just about who has the talent.. it's about who will be the best champion for this show, who can represent the history of the Intercontinental Championship, and I don't think you have what it takes to do that, you need to show me otherwise instead of demanding a title shot.

Chavo Guerrero
Okay, it seems you want to play hard ball, so let me throw you a pitch. You like your job, don’t you? The power, the control, the people you get to push around? Don’t answer that, because I know the answer, we all do, you love where you are now and you’ll do anything to keep it. Anything including, putting your own ego aside to give the title shot that I want. It’s simple, Eve. Your boss’s last name is Guerrero, and my last name is Guerrero, which means if you want to keep her happy, you have to keep me happy. And if you want to keep me happy you have to make Michael McGillicutty versus Chavo Guerrero official for the title at Monster’s bash.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 FhecD
[Eve Torres]
Okay..okay. You've shown me what I needed, so it's official at Monster Bash, you will get your Intercontinental Championship match against Michael McGillicutty. But this is your only chance, so you better hope that you don't screw it up, because you will not be getting any more title shots from me,if you do.

Chavo Guerrero
That's great and all and no offense, but I don't trust you enough to take your word for that. So how about this, I want you to put together a contract that guarantees that I get my shot, and me and McGillicutty can get together in the ring to sign it later on.

Eve doesn't look too happy about that, but after a while she turns away and goes to leave the room and says a few words before slamming the door shut.

[Eve Torres]
Fine, you can get your contract signing. You better be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it all.... and then some.
Back to top Go down
xXxD4rkWolfxXx
New Talent
xXxD4rkWolfxXx

PostSubject: Jeff Hardy vs JBL   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:05 pm

-Ring Announcer-
Ladies and Gentlemen! Introducing to the ring, Jeff Hardy!

The lights go the dark colors of old as the theme hits.

The "rainbow haired warrior" as he had been known as over the years, come sout onto stage, doing his rutine dance/taunt while his pyro shoots off around him.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 JeffHardyentrance_zpsa235e38f

This sends the crowd in a slight "little girl" cheer fest and Hardy continues his way down to the ring. He trades quick "high fives" to the fans who stick their hands out. He climbs the steps and enters the ring, still danicng/taunting as he does so. He enters the ring and jumps onto the turnbuckle.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 JeffHardyentrance2_zps32379524

The screen cuts to commercial at this scene. When it comes back, Bradshaw had entered the ring and the two begin a staredown upon each other. The ref rings the bell and the match begins. The match starts off with JBL mostly dominating Hardy with alot of power moves. Big hits here and there. Taking him down slowly but steadily. This is how the match goes for about the next couple of minutes before JBL finally snaps and says it's time to end this. He places Jeff in between his legs and lifts him up, then slamming him down quickly, delivering the powerbomb. Hardy begins to slowly get to his feet as Bradshaw bounces off the ropes and connects with the "Clothesline from Hell" he picks up Hardy again, to prove a point and powerbombs him once again, and covers. 1....2...3! JBL comes off of a very boring but dominating victory.

(I apologise about the shortness but there was no big aspects to hit on. It was really boring. Skillshot also mentioned that he may be done too.... you guys take care of that :])
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Redemption comes back from an advertisement hyping the upcoming Monster Bash pay-per-view event, and our cameras take us back to the ringside where a noticeable change has been made during the commercial break. The stage is lined with what seems like a special crew of photographers, and a long red carpet drapes down the entire ramp and stretches all the way to the steel steps. We scan along this specially decorated set up some more and notice a table on the right side of the ring with champagne in a bucket of ice and crystal glasses set up beside an array of hors d'oeuvres. Next to all that is this big cake in image of the Divas Champion. Even the commentary table covering has been changed to a special cover with the picture of the Divas Champion Layla and the word "Flawless" beside her. A set of crew are handing out what look to be autographed programs for whatever Layla has planned, and another team are handing out special treats for the fans to enjoy.

{Joey Styles}
Well welcome back ladies and gentlemen, as you can see....it's gotten a bit chaotic out here. The ring has been completely made over for this special event that our Divas Champion has planned for tonight, and she's apparently even gracious enough to hand out snacks to the people in attendance.

Joey turns his head towards Cole, who is enjoying a cucumber sandwich that was given to him by one of the workers, and has a glass of champagne being poured for him that very second.

{Joey Styles}
That's your cue, Cole.

{Michael Cole}
Oh right sorry, I just can't get enough of this food! Cucumber sandwiches, deviled eggs, and mini quiches, oh my!

{Joey Styles}
You know one of those was for me.

{Michael Cole}
I had no idea....

Says Cole who finishes off the last treat given to them.

{Joey Styles}
Anyways where's the uh, guest of honor?

{Michael Cole}
Oh that reminds me.

He gets up from his seat and raises up a microphone.

{Michael Cole}
May I have your attention please!

{Joey Styles}
Why do I have a feel this isn't even the worst of things to come?

{Michael Cole}
Ladies and gentlemen, please rise to your feet, and turn your attention to the stage, as I introduce to you, our Divas Champion, Layla!

The photographers scurry around both sides of the stage as they await Layla's arrival, her theme plays throughout the P.A, garnering mostly boos and a few stray cheers. About thirty seconds since her theme hit two more workers run out from behind the curtain, they each grab one side, then pull it back revealing a figure standing in a confident pose, one extends their hand but she swipes it away and makes her way out now onto the stage. Instantly flashes from cameras almost blind us as Layla poses on the stage with her title in many different ways, she holds it up, she holds it close, and really milks them moment for all it's worth. Finally she throws her hand up stopping them, then shoos them out of the way and begins to make her way down the red carpet.

{Joey Styles}
Good grief...

{Michael Cole}
Doesn't she just look divine, Joey?

{Joey Styles}
I wouldn't know she's been on that stage for what seems like forever...

As she struts down the ramp she waves at her "adoring" public despite their boos, she's all smiles and she's in such a good mood, that she stops mid way down the ramp as she notices a little girl holding out a piece of paper and a pen, hoping for an autograph. She lets out an "aw" then smiles at the girl, learns forward to grab the pen, but then instead flings her hair back with that hand and snaps her fingers. One of her crew rushes down towards her, and pulls out a stamp from inside his jacket, he then presses it down against the girl's paper, and our cameras get a good shot of what looks to be a special autograph stamp! The girl seems disappointed not getting an actual autograph, but Layla thinks she's just done the most gracious thing ever and continues her way down the ramp leaving the girl with her head hung low and what looks to be her father trying to cheer her up.

{Joey Styles}
Oh come on that was a little much...that little girl just wanted an autograph from her hero.

{Michael Cole}
And? She got one, written autographs are so old school, stamps are all the rage now.

{Joey Styles}
And what pray tell gives you that idea?

{Michael Cole}
Well obviously because Layla herself has one.

{Joey Styles}
I've never seen anything like that...it's just so ridiculous, it would've taken five seconds to give that girl a personalized autograph, not some stamp of approval type thing.

She reaches the end of the ramp then notices a group of fans all with theirs extended towards her, she looks at them and smiles, then snaps her fingers yet again and another member of her crew runs down towards her.

{Joey Styles}
Oh you've gotta be kidding me...tell me she isn't....

{Michael Cole}
Isn't what?

Layla motions towards the fans, the worker seems confused then she yells out "Slap their hands!" they themselves can't believe that she's actually asking them to do that...they pause, but then she yells out again "I said slap their hands!" so after realizing that she's actually serious they begin to extend their hands touching hands with the fans, who also right now seem confused as can be.

{Joey Styles}
That is just ridiculous! Now she's too good to slap a few hands of her fans?

{Michael Cole}
It's Flu season Joey, you can't honestly expect her to risk her health like that.

{Joey Styles}
So get a Flu shot?

{Michael Cole}
Those only have a 99% prevention rate, what if she fell into the 1% category? Huh? What then? Do you want her to be too sick to defend her title at The Monster Bash?

Her assistant finishes slapping hands with the fans, then she smiles at them and simply says "Thank you for your support" as she walks away and heads up the steel steps walking until she reaches the midway point on the apron. She then again snaps her fingers, and two other workers rush into the ring and place their feet on the bottom ropes and use their hands to raise up the top one so that she may enter the ring. Once she's inside the ring she tells them to get out of her ring, then she walks a few steps forward grabbing a microphone off the table and stands with her title held around her shoulder just taking in the reaction from the fans full force. What goes in her ears as boos seem as if they leave as cheers because sh's not phased by their jeers one bit and keeps smiling.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 H7109

A few seconds pass and the arena is filled with silence now, and Layla raises up the microphone to her face.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Pv5kw

{Layla}
Thank you all for the warm reception, it makes this night even bigger than it already is. Tonight is not just an ordinary episode of Redemption, it's history being made right before your very eyes, by the diva that has made more history than any other woman has in this company. While I'm set to defeat every single diva that is thrown my way in a few weeks at The Monster Bash, that'll be a celebration in it's own right, but it is not why I'm out here right now. Let me start by thanking you all for your support through the years, if not for countless idiots spouting off about how I would never accomplish anything, and that I was simply being carried by the loser that now panders to all you, Michelle McCool....I wouldn't have had the motivation to prove every single person wrong! And how wrong I proved you to be, because I wasn't given my walking papers a month after Lay-Cool met it's end in the draft, I didn't fade into obscurity, and I didn't let others try and make names for themselves at my expense. The Beautiful People were a dominant force in this division, so dominant that Angelina Love found herself in possession of the Miss Money in the Bank contract.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 0dOlC

{Layla}
But as we all know, she didn't get to cash that in, did she? Because instead of focusing on that, she tried to pick a fight against me...to use me as means for her "image." but not just her, because as we all found out, the masked diva that tried to make my life hell for months, turned out to be two jealous divas, that were unmasked as The Beautiful People. And weeks later, I would meet Angelina Love at Digital Decision, and you all held the deciding vote for what match that would be, what match would I defeat her in to make my mark on this division? A stretcher match, the first ever and only ever thus far to be done in the divas division. They tried to turn it into a handicap match against me, but I took them both out, and I walked out that night as the new Miss Money in the Bank. Fast forward to March of this year, when I would cash that contract in for a one on one match against the champion at the time, AJ Lee. Our stage? The grandest of them all, Final Stand. The night where stars are made, and careers are set in stone....on that night I would defeat her in an indisputable result that ended my three year long struggle, to reclaim my spot back on top! I left that night as Divas Champion, and that's how I've left every single night since!

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 3MvsJ

{Layla}
Now as every woman in this division dreams of being the best, I already have achieved such a status. For over six months I've reigned over this division as Divas Champion, defeating whoever I have to, in whatever match I had to, so that I could continue proving just why I belong at the top. But I've done something great just recently, and that's why I'm out here tonight in celebration, of ME! Do you all remember that gold tooth deranged Maryse? You know, back when she was relevant? And no I'm not talking about her relationship with whatshisface. I'm speaking of her last reign as the Divas Champion. What seems like so long ago, and I wouldn't be surprised if you've all forgotten considering how dreadful it was...but during her time as champion she passed a previous mark, and made one of her own, but as time goes on, new standards are made, and old ones become a thing of the past...Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to announce, that on this day, I have been champion for one hundred and ninety five days! Breaking the previous record Maryse had made, and officially making me the longest reigning Divas Champion in XWL history! Let's hear it for me! Yay!

She lowers her microphone then walks over to the table where a worker steps in to pour her a glass of champagne while fans are booing quite loudly. She then grabs the glass and raises it up.

{Layla}
Here's to me, and another one hundred and ninety five days to come!

Layla takes a sip of champagne, but just as she tilts her head back to truly take in her moment, the start of a surprising theme hit's the P.A! Her jaw drops, and her head turns to the stage, she's angry at having her celebration interrupted but also noticeably intimidated by who it is.

"The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix appears on the entrance ramp and begins walking down the entrance ramp with a grin on her face, clearly amused by Layla's festivities. Layla gulps her champagne down and eyes Phoenix cautiously as she approaches the ring.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 7UsDS

{Michael Cole}
Oh my! Here comes Beth Phoenix!

{Joey Styles}
What business could The Glamazon have with our Divas Champion?

{Michael Cole}
Do you even check XWL.com? You run the damn site! Beth Phoenix was announced earlier tonight on XWL.com as one of the competitors in the Divas Championship Gauntlet at The Monster Bash!

{Joey Styles}
Well good for her. Beth has been on a roll as of late!

{Michael Cole}
On a roll? Pfft... please. Look at Layla. Layla is the longest reigning Divas Champion in XWL history. One hundred and ninety five days and counting. Beth Phoenix is not on her level. She should be more concerned with Kharma beating her to a pulp every week than the Divas Championship.

{Joey Styles}
Maybe. But Phoenix has proven she has what it takes to defeat Kharma and in mine and many others' view she will become Divas Champion sometime soon. Anyhow, let's listen to what The Glamazon has to say...

Beth Phoenix has stopped at the bottom of the entrance ramp, just short of the ring. She has a mic in hand and raises it to address the Divas Champion who is clearly seething at the interruption.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 AyaS3

{Beth Phoenix}
Oh, I'm sorry Layla did I interrupt something? It looks like you're having some kind of a party... what exactly are you celebrating? Oh wait, I get it. You're making the most of your last few shows as Divas Champion because you know full well that come The Monster Bash that I will become Divas Champion. And Layla, trust me when I say this... one hundred and ninety five days will be nothing compared to the reign of the Glamazon. I don't care if it's you or any of the other barbie dolls on this roster that I have to beat in the Gauntlet, but I will be the last woman standing and that title will be mine.

The fans cheer in response to Beth's claims, but Layla throws her hand up telling them all to be quiet.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 G1lt9

{Layla}
You're right about that, because you won't even come close to that! And do you know why? Because you won't be walking out of The Monster Bash as Divas Champion, I will! Because I have proven that I AM the best, I've made more history than you and every other diva currently in this company. When XWL has needed a diva to raise the bar? I've done so and then some! Where were you when they needed someone to lead this division out of the rut it had sunk to due to the mass amounts of failed champions, with each being worse than the last! You may think you're this "Glamazon" but honey, you're just all talk, and no action. So how about you do yourself a favor and go back to the back, and leave me to celebrate yet another amazing accomplishment, that only I, not you, could achieve.

Phoenix's grin grows larger as she responds.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Kz0kM

{Beth Phoenix}
You know Layla... you talk about the rut the division has sunk into, but if you go back and check... the rut started when YOU became champion. YOU've made this division into what it is. Kharma and I deserve that title more than anyone because we are the best females on this roster. But instead, you're stood there right now with the title acting like you're god's gift to women's wrestling. It's about time you snapped out of your fantasy world and faced reality. At The Monster Bash, I'll be more than happy to bring your head out of the clouds and bring you crashing down to Earth... and when I become champion, I won't need any fancy parties, cakes or balloons to inflate my ego. I'll just come out to this ring every single night and prove that I am the best. So you go ahead, sip your champagne... live it up. Because your days as Divas Champion are numbered.

{Layla}
Okay I'm being punked right? Someone put you up to this surely? Because no one can be as delusional as you are...you're so twisted it's almost adorable...let me clarify a few things for you because I know how much you love your breaks, where you do nothing, don't bother showing up, and leave women like me with an extra work load, but during those times management thought champions should look and act a certain way, which brought us terrible reigns such as Marysem Trish Stratus, oh and who could forget the Chickbusters....see, they were bad champions because they didn't take this seriously...they didn't fight to make this division into something special...but who did? Me! Just last October I competed in the very first and only ever Hell in a Cell match to feature divas, a match that I won! Where were you and Kharma then, huh? The funny thing is, you two didn't become relevant again until after I took my throne as champion, almost like management saw that talent was important to? So really, instead of acting like I've made this division into something terrible, which we all know is FAR from the truth, I mean did we have a Queen of the Ring tournament when another diva in the past was champion? No. Have we ever had a champion male or female go through a gauntlet for their title like I will in three weeks? No. That's because I have changed things for the better, so instead of disrespecting me like you are right now, you should be on your hands and knees thanking me for giving you relevance.

She smiles with a devious twinkle in her eye.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Gy7Y0

{Beth Phoenix}
Really? You made me relevant? I should be down on my hands and knees thanking you? Who do you think you are?!? I have worked my ass off to get to where I am today. My times away from XWL have not been out of choice. I've had to deal with injuries, personal issues and management who felt that I wasn't "pretty enough" or that I had the wrong "attitude" because I didn't want to go to movie premieres or fancy dinners. Whereas you Layla, you're just another of the prima donnas who fit the mould of the ideal "diva" perfectly. You're someone who loves the red carpet, the cameras and all the attention. But you're so much more vain and annoying than all the others. And so what if you competed in the first women's Hell In A Cell? It was against a mentally ill Mickie James. She wasn't capable of defending herself and she wasn't in the right frame of mind to be competing in such a match. You're the one who is twisted. Women like you are the permanent black mark on women's wrestling. You don't care about this business. You don't care about wrestling. You're a disgrace to that championship on your shoulder and you're a disgrace to every other female wrestler out there who would do anything to have your spot on this roster.

{Layla}
Whoa whoa whoa, I don't care? If I didn't care I'd be just like every other diva on the roster, lacking drive, refusing to go out of the norm, and having pillow fights for my title...But I do care, so what if I like to throw my success in other people's faces? I have the right to, because so many people talk the talk, but only I back up every single thing I say! Calling me a disgrace is like acting as if you're in the same league as Kharma...precious. You think you're this big bad threat to anyone? So you're a few pounds heavier and your jaw makes you resemble a man, that doesn't make you tough, nor does it make me frightened at your mere presence. So go on, lie to yourself, act as if you're this tough woman, because as I recall, Kharma isn't the one that went through that announce table, now was she? Seems clear to me that you're just fighting a losing battle with her, much like you will be against me in the gauntlet.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Qzs6N

{Beth Phoenix}
And now we're going to resort to petty insults? I don't think so. I won't lower myself to your level Layla. I could stand here all night and talk trash about you if I wanted to but you're not worth my breath. I'll just wait until The Monster Bash and then we'll see who exactly is the better woman...

Beth turns her back on Layla and it seems as though she is about to leave as she starts heading up the ramp. Suddenly, a devilish smirk creeps over her face.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 P06Th

{Beth Phoenix}
Actually, why should we wait until The Monster Bash? Why don't we settle this right now?

The crowd roars in approval as Layla shouts "what?" off mic.

{Michael Cole}
Right now?!?

{Joey Styles}
Title or no title on the line... Beth Phoenix has had enough of Layla here tonight, and she's heading back towards the ring and the Divas Champion!

{Michael Cole}
What? This is supposed to be a celebration! We're here to appreciate Layla!... Not... not this!

Layla is open-mouthed as Phoenix storms towards the ring with clear intent. The crowd are going crazy at the imminent confrontation. Phoenix climbs onto the apron and as she puts one leg through the ropes she is met with a big running knee strike to the side of the head from Layla who floors The Glamazon with a cheap shot.

{Michael Cole}
Yes! You show her Layla! Teach her a lesson, show her who's boss!

{Joey Styles}
You're condoning this? She just attacked Beth as she tried to enter the ring!

{Michael Cole}
Did you just expect Layla to stand there and allow her into the ring? She's not dressed to compete, how is she supposed to fight in heels?! Her actions are completely justified.

{Joey Styles}
If she doesn't want a fight then maybe she shouldn't have spent the better part of the last five minutes insulting Beth Phoenix!

Layla raises her microphone up as Beth holds her head momentarily dazed by the strike to her head.

{Layla}
I don't think so! This is my night! Do you hear me?! This is MY night!

Layla gets down on the mat tightly gripping and yanking Beth's hair back as she yells in her face.

{Layla}
This is my night, Beth! You're not gonna ruin this! THIS IS MY NIGHT! THIS IS MY NIGHT!!!

She tosses the microphone down then slams Beth's face against the mat and tries to collect herself while the fans waste no time in expressing how much they hate Layla right now.

{Joey Styles}
Somethings snapped in Layla! She's lost her mind!

{Michael Cole}
She's sick of being disrespected and I can't blame her. You heard her, no one has done as much as her, no one has raised the bar as high as she has, or made history like she continues to do. I hope she makes an example out of Beth, this was supposed to be Layla's night, and with an amazing one hundred and ninety five day reign so far, she's earned this!

Layla's still fuming mad, but her eyes advert to the table, she notices the cake that was made especially for her, with a pose portrait of her with the Divas Championship baked on it, she then starts to grin with a devilish idea coming to mind. Layla then looks down at Beth who's starting to get up, then runs at her punting her in the ribs, then laughs before hooking hold of her head tightly locking her in a side head lock and begins to drag her over to the table.

{Joey Styles}
Now what's she doing?

{Michael Cole}
Ha! It looks like she's going to give Beth a first class tasting of her celebration cake!

{Joey Styles}
Oh come on! Now that is really pushing it way too far. What will this even prove?

Beth's seemingly still out of it, and Layla's grip is noticeably very tight as she continues to pull her over to the table. Fans boo and boo, but as she finally reaches the table, she screams at her "This is what a champion looks like! Look at it!" pulling her closer and closer to the cake, then as a smirk comes across her face, she tries to send her face first into the cake, but Beth puts a stop to it quickly by gripping the end of the table pushing herself away from the table, and despite Layla's best efforts Beth breaks free of her hold with a back elbow jab, then slams the Divas Champion face first into the her own cake!

{Joey Styles}
Oh my!

{Michael Cole}
No! Layla doesn't deserve this!

The fans are instantly overjoyed as Layla's head raises up off the cake, with her face covered in frosting and pieces of the cake, and her hair now jumbled together with pieces of the cake and even more frosting. A loud piercing shrieking scream is the next sound we hear, as Layla's going ballistic at being embarrassed like this.

{Joey Styles}
Would it be to cheesy to say it looks like deserts on her?

{Michael Cole}
How can you make jokes when a poor woman is being treated like this on a night that should be filled with joy and excitement!?

{Joey Styles}
It's kind of easy when this "poor woman" just tried to do the same thing to Beth Phoenix.

Beth finds amusement at her hysterical freaking out. Then as Layla runs both hands down her face flinging cake and frosting down onto the mat, she looks at Beth and notices that she's enjoying her pain, and then shoves Beth with her cake covered hands getting some on Beth in the process. "How dare you!!" Layla screams at her following the push, Beth's amused expression then quickly fades, and her eyes turn to a high intensity, her fists clinch up, and she suddenly floors Layla with a huge clothesline that nearly took her head off!

{Michael Cole}
How can these people cheer this woman?! She's the one in the wrong here, she interrupted Layla, she initiated the fight, Layla was just defending herself!

{Joey Styles}
Oh yeah because self defense 101 says to try and humiliate the other person by shoving their face in cake....

With the crowd one hundred percent behind Beth following that hard shot, Beth leans down pulling Layla back up then looks out into the crowd with a growing smile as her eyes direct over to the table with the remainder of the cake and many other foods, then chucks Layla right onto the table! The force was so much Layla's sent flying across the table and onto the other side of it with each and every thing that was on the table falling on top of her making this embarrassment even worse than it already was! Again she screams throwing a complete fit as her outfit is ruined, and every inch of her is covered in some form of food. But Beth doesn't stop there, she tosses the table off to the side revealing a broken down Layla on her hands and knees completely losing it after what's happened to her, then grabs her arms from behind hooking them close together, screams follow with Layla loudly repeating "No!!!!" over and over as she's pulled up off the mat and dragged into the middle of the ring with her arms still hooked behind her.

{Michael Cole}
No! Don't do it! Haven't you done enough?! Leave the poor girl be, you've done enough! You got your point across, enough is enough!

{Joey Styles}
Beth's about to give Layla a taste of what could come at The Monster Bash. Her eyes are set on the Divas Championship, and she's about to send a message to everyone, including the champion herself. She's not going to back down, and I really commend her for that.

{Michael Cole}
Commend her?! She's completely embarrassed Layla!

{Joey Styles}
She's brought this on herself, don't start something you can't finish, and Beth's about to finish it with a move that's left many a diva down and out.

{Michael Cole}
Stop cheering! This isn't behavior to encourage!

But despite Cole's screams, and Layla's, the fans continue going wild and begin a loud "We want tables!" chant.

{Michael Cole}
Noooooooo!! Don't chant that! How can they chant that?!

Beth was just about to raise Layla up when the chant began, but admittedly she'd like to slam her through a table herself as well....so she releases her grip of Layla who falls down to the mat still emotional as ever, then turns her attention over the table grabbing it and setting it up. She pats it then slides any debris from what was once on it away then gets fired up as the cheers, then grabs Layla again from behind, her arms being pulled tightly behind her, the screams start back up with pleading and begging from the champion, but nothing's gonna stop Beth now from giving Layla exactly what she deserves.

{Joey Styles}
What the hell? That's Kharma's music, but what's she doing out here?!

{Michael Cole}
I don't know, but if it stops this ridiculous assault then come on down, Kharma!

As the eerie laugh of Kharma begins announcing her arrival, Beth instantly turns her attention to the entrance ramp, throwing Layla to one side.

{Michael Cole}
Run Layla! Run while you can!

{Joey Styles}
You do know that she can't actually hear you, right?

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 DBHwu

The monstrous behemoth known as Kharma appears, for once without her associate Raisha Saeed. Kharma's expression is as intense as ever as she slowly begins her descent down the entrance ramp with her eyes locked on The Glamazon.

{Michael Cole}
These two women have had issues over the last two months and you can just feel the animosity between them.

{Joey Styles}
It's a dream rivalry for many, but for Beth it's been somewhat of a nightmare, I still can't get over the night Kharma implant bustered her through the announce table! Beth better watch out and be on her guard, this Kharma is no one to take lightly.

Beth too has her attention wholly on Kharma and appears unfazed as she edges ever closer to the ring.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 EIIpC

Their eyes are locked on one another, you can just feel the tension between the two, Beth's telling her to come in the ring, but Kharma suddenly stops midway down the ramp, and sends Beth a chilling smirk her way. She yells "Come on Kharma, fight me!" She's still goading Kharma, trying to get her to come into the ring with her, when suddenly shes spun around by a furious Layla, and nailed with a vicious Layout!

{Joey Styles}
Beth just had her neck snapped!

{Michael Cole}
Yes! Yes! Yes! Go Layla!

The cameras direct back toward the ramp, where Kharma's now laughing manically as she watches Layla kneeling over Beth just looking down at her for a few seconds before standing up and picking up her title, wiping off the icing and other things that ended up on it, then while standing just a few inches away from Beth raises her Divas Championship up in the air to a loud following of boos.

{Michael Cole}
Beth might have tried to ruin Layla's big night, but in the end, karma is a bitch.

{Joey Styles}
Did you seriously just make that joke?

With Layla standing tall over the woman that tried to embarrass her, she turns her head toward the stage and then adds a bit of intensity to her pose as she looks at the cackling Kharma. Yet another woman that will be competing in the huge Divas gauntlet at The Monster Bash, and Layla lets Kharma know with her eyes that she's ready for anything, including her.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Joey Ryan’s theme erupts through the P.A to a mixed reaction from the fans. A few cheers can be heard but a lot of heat from the crowd is drawn upon him and that only increases as he rushes onto the stage with the world title around his waist. He spins around before polishing the title a little. Then he begins to walk down the ramp, oozing with confidence. The crowd are having little to no effect on him as he just smiles and laughs at some of the anti Joey signs and shouting back “I DON’T CARE…I’M BETTER THAN YOU!” “I’M THE WORLD CHAMPION”.

As he rolls into the ring he picks up a mic which is laying in the ring and just looks down at the title, not speaking till the crowd dies down.

Joey Ryan
Lights…Cameras…Action!
Please no flash photography, ladies and gentlemen right now what you are witnessing is not just Joey Ryan, not just the single greatest thing to come out of Hollywood, but the single greatest world heavyweight champion in Redemption history. I won and defended this title in the space of an hour. I proved to everyone that Joey Ryan is the real deal. Nobody picked me to win, everyone looked at James Storm or John Cena. I pinned both of those men. The people you cheer and the men designed by the corporate stooges in order to try and increase ratings, they got beat by me. They got beat by a man who is on that next level. They got beat by the man who broke his way into this company after fighting out on the indy circuit for 10 years. They got beat by the man who is now single handedly carrying this company. Joey Ryan proved when I walked into that Elimination Chamber that I can overcome the odds. Hell I proved it again 2 weeks ago when I beat John Cena again, proving Joey Ryan is no fluke.

Joey Ryan
Now two weeks ago I found out who would be my first challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship. Austin Aries is the man who is trying to get a shot at my world title. The title I pinned him for. Why couldn’t we have had a new challenger? After you get beat by the champion, you go to the back of the line. Austin you got pinned by Joey Ryan. You need to take a step back and let somebody else have the limelight. Last week when I hit you over the head I left a statement to not only you but everyone in that locker room. It’s nothing personal Austin, I would have hit anyone. You was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now I know you are probably gonna’ be a bit pissed but save that for the monster bash. When Joey Ryan is in the ring, this is my time. This is what the people want to see. Not a soon to be former number one contender.

Joey Ryan
Austin, this is my title. This show is mine. This ring is mine and these people are here for me. Redemption has been taken over. Everything I promised I have done. I became the World champion and I promised to bring sleazy back to professional wrestling. Redemption is now sleazy. Joey Ryan is the new poster boy and times are changing. You need to just take a step back because this title is not going anywhere. I am a future hall of famer and a legend. I am the fastest rising superstar in this company today. Nobody has accomplished what I have in just over 7 months. I am better than you in this ring, and I am better than you on the mic. Austin, I have nothing to prove to you and this title match will not be happeni-

Austin Aries walks out onto the stage met by a mixed reaction, it seems to be that he is the lesser of two evils for tonights live audience. Joey Ryan doesn’t look happy in the slightest to see Aries interrupt him, let alone come up to the ring. Aries climbs into the ring and grabs himself a microphone and stands across the ring from Joey Ryan.

[Aries]: Joey, it’s been a while. In fact, the last time I saw you I caused you to lose at the hands of Dolph Ziggler, who just happens to be the guy that I’m going to go on and beat tonight. You see I’m going to do something that you couldn’t get done last week and then in 2 weeks time I’m going to achieve something else that you can’t and that is to make the World Heavyweight Championship mean something again. Now don’t you worry your little head, because I’m not overlooking you Joey. No, I know exactly who you are and what you’ve done. In fact, we’ve travelled the roads together many times in the past during our time in the Indies, we got back a long way and I know everything that you have accomplished in this business. But the thing is, you know everything that I have done in this industry and they don’t quite compare do they Joey?

[Aries]: Just a few weeks ago you walked into the most brutal and barbaric structure this industry has to offer and you walked out the World Heavyweight Champion. I’ll give credit where credit is due and that takes a lot of heart to achieve that task. Like I said, I’m not going to overlook you Joey. I know that you’re a great competitor, but there is one thing that you’re not that separates the both of us and that is you’re not A Double Austin Aries. You’re not The Greatest man That Ever Lived, all you are is a 70’s throwback who happened to make it big in this company. Now I’ve paid my dues, I’ve made my mistakes and I busted my ass to get me back to where I am today and in an instant you made my chances of becoming World Champion disappear. Congratulations Joey Ryan, you beat me to the punch and you eliminated me from the Elimination Chamber, if that is going to be your claim to fame then so be it.

[Aries]: But like I pointed out last week, in one on one competition I have the “W” in my win column, I have the victory under my belt and I have all of the momentum going into The Monster Bash. The truth of the matter is when you and I step into that ring in a one vs one contest, you don’t even come close to my level. Hell, nobody on this Earth comes close to my level because I am a league above, I am the standard and I am the perfect mould of a Professional Wrestler and in two weeks I will prove that fact. You see come Monster Bash I’m going to do something that will be more embarrassing than your loss last week and it will be more embarrassing than your One Night in Chyna, although that is a very close contest. Because when we step through those ropes, I will beat you once again and when I do I will take your pride, your dignity, your World Heavyweight Championship and I will prove to the World that you are nothing more than a fluke Champion.

[Aries]: There is one thing I like about you Joey Ryan. You said your goal in life is to bring sleazy to XWL. Well I happen to know the definition of Sleazy and there happens to be a few different meanings. It can mean dirty, which deffinitly defines you. Dirty mind, dirty mouth, in fact I’d suggest your Mother wash your mouth out with soap but you seem like the type of guy that would get off on that. It can also mean Immoral. Again, suits you perfectly. Your antics, your choice words and the foul acts you perform on your friends after the show all scream immoral. You are sleazy, you have since day one and you’re still on the sleaze bandwagon and I applaud you. Not for what you promote, but how you can still come out here and stick to your guns despite knowing you’re about to face the biggest test you have ever faced in your entire career. Bravo, Joey. Bravo.

Joey Ryan
Austin, Double A, whatever. You cost me a match against a man I have already beat. Dolph Ziggler knows he cannot beat me, just like you are starting to feel like you cannot beat me. Joey Ryan is the blockbuster, Joey Ryan is at the top of the chain. You're right I have made it to the big time, the thing that is different between me and you is not just your silly name and your false claims, but the fact that I am a bigger deal than you. Joey Ryan is a superstar the people look up too. I was more over than you could ever imagining before I even came here. You see unlike you people take an interest in me. I have all the skills to be a champion. When I came here I won the Intercontinental title in just 3 weeks. What did you do in 3 weeks? That's what I thought. Now let's just look at the history books, everyone knows Joey Ryan truly deserves to be champion. I have won numerous titles and proved to everyone I am the best this company has to offer.

Joey Ryan
Now don't get me wrong. Beating 3 other guys, well done. When you are able to beat 5 other guys and pin 3 of them, then you know you are on the level of Joey Ryan.Now you might respect me, bravo. Unfortunately I don't respect you. Joey Ryan is a true legend in this company, you are not even worthy of winning the divas title...Honestly I don't even see why I should have to fight you! Why should Joey Ryan go against a man who I pinned to win this title. I don’t need to do it. I want a challenge. Joey Ryan needs to be going against the best Redemption has to offer. The best Vickie can throw at me. Let’s just look and see a little bit into the future shall we? Do you want to know what the trailer is going to show, airing up to Monster Bash we are going to see Joey Ryan not making a name for himself, oh no…I’ve already done that. Joey Ryan is going to be making Austin Aries a name of the past. You are not going to be known around here anymore. This is my show. I have brought it into the next generation. You look at past champions, none of them had the talent, the potential, the charisma that Joey Ryan has.

Joey Ryan
Everyone knows what Joey Ryan is all about. Joey Ryan is the man to take this company up a notch. Tonight not only am I going to go on and beat Randy, but I am going to go on and beat you. There is nothing you are going to do, because I am always one step ahead of you. At The Monster Bash there will be no reruns, no cuts…Joey Ryan is walking away champion. Joey Ryan is-

Immediately Joey charges at Austin trying to take him out with the title belt. Austin ducks and as Joey spins around, not expecting Aries to duck that move, he gets caught! Aries has Joey’s head locked in position. He looks around, looking to hit the brainbuster. He tries to lift Joey up, Joey begins to struggle, flailing his legs, trying to cause Austin to lose his balance. Aries loses his balance and Joey is able to get back on the mat where he rolls out under the bottom rope. He escapes with his title in tact. The camera shows Joey looking down at the title before fading out to the next segment

Too tired and lazy to add caps, just wanted it posted.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:54 am

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionevetorresXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionaliciafox
Eve Torres Vs Alicia Fox

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionicmcgillicuttXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionxtremejomo
Michael McGillicutty Vs John Morrison

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Main Event

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 RedemptionrandyXWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Redemptionworldchampion
Randy Orton Vs Joey Ryan

Randy Ortons theme blares through the arena as the crowd rise to their feet in a frenzy of cheers almost drowning out the familiar sound of Rev Theory, Orton takes to the top rope and taunts for the crowd but as he turns around he notices that Ryan is lying out cold on the mat flat on his stomach in the corner...you can almost see the gears turning in the vipers head as he plots his next move, an insane cheer fills the building as Orton slowly backs up into the corner with a stern look of determination meaning only one thing...

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 XjS1I

The crowd are going absolutely nuts, the cheers do nothing but fuel the insanity alive in Ortons head, he begins to stomp in the corner, twitching his eyes, body parts flailing uncontrollably as he goes to that place in the deep dark corner of his mind...He has the power to end this mans career and he's going to take it...Orton charges forward but he stops mid run as he is cut off by the sound of...

[Vickie Guerrero]
STOP IT! STOP IT! LISTEN TO ME RANDY! RIGHT NOW! DON'T YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP TOWARDS HIM!

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 SLakf

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 ZZHbf

[Vickie Guerrero]
This is serious Randy! You take one more step towards Joey Ryan and you will be out the door quicker than you can say your own name! That man is the World Heavyweight Champion of OUR show! Who do you think is more valuable to me?

Randy Orton smiles before turning completely serious and walking over to the side of the ring where he is handed a microphone...

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 IFy9F

[Randy Orton]
Vickie...Vickie...Vickie...Please, you know I don't like it when you get angry. You have the most cold, unstable man in this company standing in the middle of your ring and you threaten to fire him? Tut tut, I thought you were smarter than that. You see now you've dug yourself a hole that I can guarantee you won't get out of. I know that you can't afford to fire me, even in some stupid selfish display of dominance your business mind wont let you go through with that because you know better than anyone that I'll just head over to Breakdown! Oh and let's not forget the fact that your precious little World Heavyweight Champion just got pinned one...two...three in the middle of the ring by yours truly. Randy Orton.

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 G3qLK

[Vickie Guerrero]
Nobody is above this show Randy! You might be good, In fact I'll be the first to say that you're better than good, you're great and you know it, we all know it but the rules are the rules and if you overstep your boundaries we WILL find someone else to fill your spot on this show! So here's what you're going to do, put down the microphone, get out of the ring and slowly walk to the back, we'll forget any of this ever happened...

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 FjCoF

[Randy Orton]
Or...I drop this microphone, run across this ring and kick the head straight off of the World Heavyweight Champions shoulders? Don't ever try to bargain with me Vickie you should know by now that's not how this works. I have something that I want and if you were smart you would give it to me, the last thing you need is to have the blood of Joey Ryans career on your hands. So...With that being said, what's it gonna be Vickie? Are you going to give me what I want? Or are things going to get very, very ugly?

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 7g0du

[Vickie Guerrero]
I will not negotiate with...

[Randy Orton]
Wrong answer.

With that Randy Orton charges forward full steam across the ring but...

[Vickie Guerrero]
WAIT! OKAY! FINE...I can't believe I'm doing this but, I'll give you what you want just leave him alone!

[Randy Orton]
That wasn't so hard now was it?

[Vickie Guerrero]
I have no choice, but to announce, next week on Redemption. Randy Orton vs Joey Ryan...For the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd explode into an uproar of cheers absolutely ecstatic that their anti hero will be given a chance at the World Heavyweight Championship next week, Vickie is standing on the stage looking defeated overwhelmed by the crowd response, she begins to actually smile at her announcement realizing that she may of just made a great decision regarding her brand...

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 EEMuE

[Vickie Guerrero]
Oh...Yes! That's right! The brainchild of yours truly, lets see Breakdown compete with that! Okay Randy, you win this round but you better not blow this once in a lifetime ch--

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 DSEDv

[Randy Orton]
Shut up! This isn't about ratings or money Vickie, this isn't even about the World Heavyweight Championship! I don't want that match, not yet. I have something better in mind, something that's been on my mind for the past two weeks but it's about time we put an end to it all! So you can keep your title match, all I want is Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar...At The Monster Bash!

The crowd let out an insane cheer as chants of "RKO!" belt through the arena, Vickie looks livid as Ortons just made a fool of her but she begins to speak...

XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 SLakf

[Vickie Guerrero]
You want to fight Brock Lesnar? Hahahahahaha! You really are crazy aren't you Randy? Well you know what...There's nothing better I can imagine than watching Brock Lesnar rip you limb from limb on worldwide television, you want your match? You've got it! Now you better get kicking out of my ring right now!

[Randy Orton]
Poor choice of words really...

Orton drops the mic and turns his back to the corner and backs all the way up, seething with rage before sprinting across the ring and swinging his boot at Joey Ryans skull but the World Heavyweight Champion swiftly gets out of dodge just in time! He rolls out of the ring and grabs his title from the time keepers table before sprinting around ringside and up the ramp, he stands on top of the stage, lucky not to be in a stretcher as Orton stares both him and Vickie down with a smile on his face as Redemption goes off air.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012   XWL Redemption:  9/30/2012  -  10/7/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 9/30/2012 - 10/7/2012
Page 1 of 1