Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012

Go down 
+10
TheFilthParade
Austin
iTonehh
Alan
Sam
Bang
Zander
Jonguin
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:51 pm

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Miami, Florida

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionbookertXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionaustinaries
Booker T Vs Austin Aries

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionjamesstormXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptiondavidotunga
David Otunga Vs James Storm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionaliciafoxXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionmaryse
Alicia Fox Vs Maryse

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Championship

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Xtremetitle

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionzackryderXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionezekieljackso
Zack Ryder Vs Ezekiel Jackson (C)

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionchristopherdaXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionyoshitatsu
Christopher Daniels Vs Yoshi Tatsu

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionjohnmorrisonXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionryback
John Morrison Vs Ryback

15 Min Ironman Match

XWL 15 Championship

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 VZRPt

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionbigshowXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptiontripleh
Big Show Vs Triple H (C)

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionrtruth
Joey Ryan Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionalbertodelrioXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionchrisjericho
Alberto Del Rio Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionkofikingstonXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptioncody
Kofi Kingston Vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionwadebarrettXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionbrocklesnar
Wade Barrett Vs Brock Lesnar

Normal Match

#1 Contenders Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionchristianXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionsteveaustin
Christian Vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionjackswaggerXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionteddibiase
Jack Swagger Vs Ted DiBiase

Triple Threat Divas Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionmickiejamesXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionlayla
Eve Torres Vs Mickie James Vs Layla El

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptiondaveyrichards
Randy Orton Vs Davey Richards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:15 pm

props to Bang for the new opening vid
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Chavo for IC champion!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:35 pm

*As Redemption opens up we see Cody Rhodes walking down a hallway. The jeers him as he is smiling all the way down.*

Micheal Cole: Yes! What a way to open up Redemption! 'Redemption's Finest' Cody Rhodes!

Joey Styles: Oh please, because your best friends Miz and Shawn Michaels moved over to Breakdown you have to leach on to him?

Micheal Cole: What? Cody and I have always been tight!

*Cody stops as approaches the door. The camera zooms in on it and it's Vickie Guerrero's office. He barges in, but Vickie isn't there. Just Teddy Long to a pop from the crowd.*

[Teddy Long]
Holla.

[Cody Rhodes]
Oh, great.

[Teddy Long]
Excuse me?

[Cody Rhodes]
Yeah, excuse you.

[Teddy Long]
Son, you better watch who you're talking to.

[Cody Rhodes]
Oh, not the assistant General Manager! Spare me, please.

*Cody begins to laugh, but Teddy is clearly not amused with the insane one's antics.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_403
[Teddy Long]
Assistant or not, I'll sure as hell be a better general manager than you were.

*The crowd laughs as Cody becomes angry and tightens up.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_409
[Cody Rhodes]
What was that, termite?

[Teddy Long]
Did you just call me a termite?

[Cody Rhodes]
Yes. You're just like all the other repulsive failures out there who can't except who they really are in the inside.

[Teddy Long]
Look, Cody. I don't have all day. What do you want?

[Cody Rhodes]
A real general manager.

[Teddy Long]
Cody, you can just.....

*Cody laughs before patting Teddy on the shoulder. Teddy quickly shoves him off.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_407
[Cody Rhodes]
Calm down, Teddy. I'm just joking. We can be friends right? I mean, you're not Mick Foley! So you surely can't be that bad.

[Teddy Long]
I have a different feeling.

[Cody Rhodes]
Well, that's a shame. Now, Teddy. I was just out there looking at the board and I saw Zack Ryder was scheduled for a match. What was he doing here? He's on Breakdown!

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_406
[Teddy Long]
I'm going to get a real kick out of this. You see, Cody, Zack IS on Redemption. It wasn't televised, but on the supplement draft on XWL.com he was drafted over here.

[Cody Rhodes]
What? Are you kidding.....

[Teddy Long]
No, I'm not. And if you dare interfere in his title match tonight I'll have you out of here so fast it'll make your head spin. Understand, playa?

[Cody Rhodes]
Let me tell you, something, playa.

*Suddenly, Cody grabs Teddy by the collar and looks him dead in the eye. He then begins to laugh and he lets go of Teddy.*

[Cody Rhodes]
Oh, Teddy. I'll still out of his match. I promise.

*Cody smiles before backing out of the room. Teddy dusts himself off before shaking his head. The Redemption opening begins to play.*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm

XWL's Redemption cuts backstage to where Randy Orton is sat on a chair watching the show on television...He lets out a small laugh as the crowd cheer and chant his name, before he begins to speak...

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_100

[Randy Orton]
I know you're here. I can sense it, why are you dodging me? Regardless of what you think you can't stay in the shadows forever. You see, there's an ominous presence in the arena when you're around, you vibe off of it, the crowd buzz off of it, ninety nine percent of the roster are afraid of it and would run away as they felt it. Not me, I'm not everyone else in this company, my name is Randy Orton and I'm gonna use that vibe to my advantage, If you won't show your self...I'll find you. Now some people have questioned my motives over the past two weeks, they claim that I'm a changed man? A man possessed?

Orton begins to laugh out loud at the idea before continuing....

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_099

[Randy Orton]
Maybe they're right, who knows? Maybe I am possessed by the thought of getting you in the ring...My friends and family have phoned me up asking, why? Why The Undertaker? Are you insane, aren't you afraid? Well the simple answer...no. I can't wait till I'm staring death in the face! That is the only time we'll see the true Randy Orton, when he's backed into a corner and the only way out is straight through the biggest legend in the business! I'm on a mission! I've reached a point in my career where literally nothing is going right for me and some people even go as far as saying that I'm past my prime? Well as far as I'm concerned I've got absolutely nothing to lose so by hunting you down, getting that match and burying the legacy of The Undertaker I have got EVERYTHING to gain!

Randy Orton stands up from his chair and walks out of the room as the cameraman follows him, he turns a corner and walks down the corridor passing a few employee's on the way before finally talking once again...

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_001

[Randy Orton]
But as big as your presence is, as big as your legend is...You still won't prove your greatness by taking on someone who is apparently predictable? And that, that is what's starting to piss me off! The fact that you are brushing me aside like an old toy who isn't worth the time of day anymore...that is eating away at my mind, but that's what you want isn't it? That's what you're good at, you like to get in peoples heads and make them doubt themselves and at first...I dismissed my doubt and told myself that it would be easy to get you to change your mind. I told myself that all I had to do was prove my worth and tap into my ruthless side, tap into the voices inside my head...let them control me...let them take over...

Orton continues walking down the corridor, passing even more people on the way, Redemption superstars and show workers alike, he doesn't acknowledge any of them as he turns a corner and walks through a set of double doors before talking...

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_017

[Randy Orton]
That's why I asked for a match against Kane last week, I wanted to prove to you that no mountain is too big, that's why I didn't even wait until we got into the ring, I saw Kane waiting in the gorilla position and I walked up and nailed him across the jaw with all of my power! I wanted a fight...And I got a war! But riddle me this Undertaker? Who was left standing at the end of the war? Huh? Was it the seven foot tall Big Red Monster, your brother, Kane? No! It was me! The apparently predictable worthless little boy from St Louis, Missouri. So I got back on the mic and I challenged you to come down to the ring...The anger surged through my body and I was ready, ready to take on absolutely anything you could throw at me and what did you do?

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_020

[Randy Orton]
Absolutely NOTHING! Once again you decided to sit on your ass and reject my challenge, even after I had brutally assaulted your own brother you didn't flinch! And I can bet my life on it that you didn't lose an ounce of sleep that night? So I guess I'm still nothing in your eyes...still just another guy trying to use you as a stepping stone, right? Well your wrong, I don't need you to elevate my career, I need you to give me that fire back, give me that fight back! Give me my drive, I don't want titles just yet, I want to destroy everything in my path and the path WILL start with you whether you like it or not. If your brother being savagely assaulted doesn't do anything for you then how about....

Orton walks down the hallway cutting himself off and through another set of double doors before he approaches a huge steel door, almost looking like a safe...He stops at the steel wall and turns around to face the camera man again...

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_014

[Randy Orton]
How about the man who once controlled your every move, the man who taught you to control your powers, taught you everything you know and stood by your side for years...How about the man who is the only father figure you've ever had in your life? Without any further wait, ladies and gentlemen...I give you... Paul Bearer!

Randy Orton opens back the big steel door and smoke pours out from the room immediately, Orton walks into the room and then moments later walks out with....

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_010

[Joey Styles]
That can't really be? Is it?

[Michael Cole]
What in the hell has gotten into Randy Orton? He's insane!

[Joey Styles]
It is! It is Paul Bearer!

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_009

[Joey Styles]
Oh my god! He looks terrible! He's tied up for goodness sake! What in gods name has Orton done to him?

[Michael Cole]
This will not end well...

[Joey Styles]
I wonder how The Undertakers reacting right about now.

[Michael Cole]
You've got to wonder if he would even care...

[Joey Styles]
Something tells me that one way or another we are going to find out but I don't like that look Orton has in his eyes...

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_008

[Randy Orton]
Do I have your attention now? Do you see how real this is for me Taker? Now Paul isn't in the best of shape right now, he wasn't exactly the most co-operative person in the world but after a little persuasion I managed to get him into the chair...So here's what we're gonna do, we're gonna play a little game. If you want me to stop, if you want to give me what I want, a match at Unforgiven then you do a little trick of yours, you turn the lights out...pop up behind me...strike me down with lightening, hell I don't care but you give me a sign! If not...I'll make sure that the next meal daddy dearest over her has is through a straw! You ready? Three...Two.........One! As I thought...nothing....

Orton turns around and slowly unravels the ropes as Paul Bearer flops forward in the chair, half conscious, Orton then unties the ropes around his feet before grabbing Paul by the head and tossing him to the floor! The crowd let's out a collective gasp as Orton seems to have undertaken a sick transformation as he leans down into Pauls face telling him that, "This isn't my fault, it's his" Before backing up about seven steps and stomping on the floor, changing, taking himself to that place in the back of his mind as Paul writhes on the floor and turns onto his hands and knees, trying to escape...

[Joey Styles]
No! Randy! Don't do this, you've taken this too damn far already! We get your point!

[Michael Cole]
He's gearing up for his signature Punt! He's gone completely crazy!

Michael Cole proves to be right for a change as Orton lets out a loud battle cry before charging forward full steam ahead as he sprints up to Paul Bearer before swinging a HUGE kick out and Punting Paul Bearer's skull! He seems to still be seething with rage as he picks up the chair Paul was on and launches it back into the room before slamming the steel door shut and letting a sick smile seep across his face as he turns his attention back towards the camera...

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_004

[Randy Orton]
I hope you're happy Undertaker! Because that there, that is on your hands! Now I want you to know right now that I will not stop! I will Punt every skull in this company until you're the only person left! So make this easy, not just for me, but for everyone, give me what I want!

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_005

[Randy Orton]
Because I'm beginning to think that maybe you're the one who isn't worth my time, you're proving to be nothing but a damn coward! You're hiding behind your own lies, telling yourself that I'm not good enough, that I'm not ready, but here I am Undertaker! I stand before you ready to fight! So make the right decision before somebody else gets hurt....

XWL's Redemption fades to black as Ortons last words ring through the entire arena...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:18 pm

I need a doctor, doctor, to bring me back to liiiife:

First off, fuck you for winning my review competition again. The opening lines of the promo were very eerie, which already gives me a vibe that Orton's obsessed with Taker. When you used the cap of him laughing like that I just thought "aww shit, it's on." This feud already feels big, and it's only just beginning which is awesome. The talk of the voices taking over Orton was cool because that's the type of Orton I wanted to play when I was him, but I couldn't really get it down. Bringing up how Orton took down Taker's brother will be a good part of the feud. Paul Bearer just makes things much more personal in terms of Orton trying to get Taker's attention. The caps worked perfectly with this promo to capture the intense moment. The Punt to Paul was intense, it's just the thing I could see tipping Taker over the edge, maybe. The intensity in Orton's eyes helped show how determined he is, fantastic promo overall. I think you've surpassed me as Orton.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:40 pm

*As Breakdown continues the cameras switch to a black screen, then after a few seconds a graphic appears on the screen with backing music*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 1-5

Zack Ryder: Thank you, thank you and welcome to the Z! True Long Island Story and I am your host the XWL Internet champion and the next XWL X-Treme champion! Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder

*As Zack stops talking the screen swipes across to a Zack Ryder on Redemption graphic*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionzackryder

*After a few seconds on the screen, the graphic swipes off to Zack standing in front of his banners*

Zack Ryder: That's right folks last week on the Breakdown supershow I got drafted to Redemption and I had so much more I could of done over there, but luckily I wasn't drafted alone, Cody Rhodes was drafted as well. And even though I managed to get some revenge on him last week by kicking him in his bronuts last week on my show I assure you that this is far from over. You know I don't really get his problem with him although as we saw last week he's clearly insane and still a little bit fruity, the guy took over Breakdown for months and who knows? Maybe he'll try to take over Redemption too? But unfortunately for him this time he's got the Ryder Revolution to compete with. This might be Redemption, but everyone knows it's really called Brodemption.

*As Zack finishes speaking a graphic swipes across the screen for Sign of the week*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 ZTLIS4

*The graphic for sign of the week disappears and is replaced by a picture of a Zack to the Future sign*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 7-5

*After being displayed for a few seconds the camera switches back to Zack stood in front of his banners*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 10-5

Zack Ryder: It's my first week on a new show and the people have made their voices heard and this week I go one on one with Ezekiel Jackson for the X-Treme championship. I said it at Bad Blood and I'm going to say it again now, let's get it trending worldwide for later tonight broski's. #XTremeBroski, worldwide at number 1 make sure everybody knows it, call your friends, your family, your pets even tell your neighbours, make sure they all know tonight Zack Ryder vs. Ahmed Johnson's son for the X-Treme championship, and Zeke I want to make sure you don't take me lightly tonight, sure you've defeated a few guys here and there, but you don't know how X-Treme I can get. Maybe I'll put you through a table, hit you with chair, I don't know, but one thing I can guarantee you is I'm gonna fist pump your face!

*Zack pauses for a few seconds as the camera swipes across to Zack Ryder stood in front of a different wall*

Zack Ryder: Last week on the draft show me and Cody weren't the only ones to find a new home on Redemption, you'll never guess who else got drafted? That's right Dolph Ziggler! Dolph Ziggler is on my show, are you serious bro? I just can't get rid of the guy. What does a bro have to do to shake that guy? He hacks into my show every single week, he's trying to steal my dad and now he's found his way onto my new show?

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 KI5g2

*The video feed cuts off to static, which could mean only one thing. The mood changes as Dolph Ziggler appears on screen when the static goes away. He seems happy once he's shown.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 QOxDT

[Dolph Ziggler] THANK YOU CODY RHODES! I just had to get that out there right away. I'd like to apologize to my millions of fans for not being on the show last week, I was too busy talking with a FAIR General Manager, Vickie Guerrero. I'd also like to say I'm sorry to the people who suffered through that show, waiting for me to show up but to no avail. You had to put up with Zack Ryder singing, I cringed along with the rest of you, believe me. You also had to endure Zack Ryder saying "SSSSSIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKK" which, well, just makes me want to get sick quite frankly. But the saving grace came at the very end of the show when one of XWL's fastest rising stars aside from myself stole the show. He managed to do what I've been urging to do for quite some time now, he slapped Zack Ryder silly and beat the living crap out of him in his own house! That was the highlight of the week in my eyes, and I'm proud to have someone like Cody Rhodes on my brand; Redemption.

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 WSp8p

[Dolph Ziggler] But he wasn't the only one that was drafted to Redemption, sadly, Zack Ryder was too. You all saw how happy I was when I was drafted to Redemption, and how happy the lovely Vickie Guerrero was to see me. Because I felt free, I thought I wouldn't have to deal with Ryder anymore! But maybe Ryder being put on Redemption with me is a blessing in disguise, now instead of just ignoring the problem and letting everyone else put up with Ryder's crap. I can still be apart of the get rid of Ryder Revolution. Every week that goes by, I get more and more frustrated as he keeps going on and on. All he wants to do is shill his merchandise so he can get a quick buck before his fifteen minutes of fame runs out, and everyone notices that he's a shallow talent! Every week you see it more, the shades, headbands, sweatbands, t-shirts, sweatshirts, scarves, necklaces, wigs.. You name it, he's slapped his name on it. He's not looking out for any of you, his "broski's". He's only looking out for one man, and that's Zack Ryder.

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 1bCO2

[Dolph Ziggler] But enough about Ryder, and more about me. Things are looking up in my terms, Mick Foley's not managing my show, Vickie Guerrero is in charge of the hottest brand in XWL going, my GM is a cougar, my hair's still awesome and Zack Ryder got beat up on his show last week. Things couldn't get any better! People like myself and Cody Rhodes will continue to show that you need brains here to make it unlike one sided fools like Zack and Triple H. By the way, Hunter.. Come on bro. Did Brock hit you in the head with that steel chair so hard at Bad Blood that you forgot all about it? Do you actually think that you'll be able to stop someone like him? Be smart, be like the rest of us and steer clear of Brock Lesnar! Or you're going to get hurt.. But either way it doesn't really affect me, yeah.. Nevermind, take down Brock yourself, you're a one man army! You can thank me when you're in a hospital bed watching Dolph Ziggler rise to stardom, mark.

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 PuCvZ

[Dolph Ziggler] Speaking of marks.. Wait what the?

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 60Ia6

*Dolph turns his head in confusion, a man is heard shouting while making his way towards the set. It turns out to be Zack Ryder's dad! He's holding the taped up cardboard cut-out of Dolph, and he's wearing Dolph Ziggler's "It's not showing off, if you can back it up." T-Shirt.*

[Zack's Dad] Dolph!! Long time no see pal, mind autographing this for me?

*Dolph lets out a little laugh, nearly a laugh of nervousness. He is handed a sharpie by Zack's Dad and begins to autograph the cardboard cut-out of himself while Mr. Ryder leans his shoulder on the cut-out. He notices the camera filming and turns to it, he starts smiling and flexing. Dolph finishes the autograph and begins to talk while Mr. Ryder tries to stay on camera.*

[Dolph Ziggler] What a way to end the show, huh? Later, marks.

*Dolph walks off camera while Mr. Ryder is standing there with a big grin on his face waving at the camera before it cuts off.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 KI5g2

*As Dolph Ziggler's unwelcomed invasion ends the camera cuts back to Zack Ryder none the wiser*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 8-5

Zack Ryder: And you know though Broski's? Just like at Bad Blood if he tries to steal anything else of mine, he won't just have me to mess with, he's going to have to mess with The Big O!

*The camera cuts to a pre-recorded video of The Big O*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 4-5

The Big O: Hey Broskis! Uh oh it's me, The Big O! And ever since I clotheslined Dolph Ziggler out of his girly pink t-shirt at Bad Blood my twitter feed has been off the hook, I'm getting tweet after tweet, my phones off the hook and I've actually had to turn down bookings because I'm so in demand, and it's all thanks to my bro Zack Ryder! Thanks broski, I owe you one you know I'll always have your back, whether it's with The Rock, Dolph Ziggler or this new jerk off Cody Rhodes, if you wanna mess with my boy Zack Ryder then you've got to go through me! And if you can't handle that heat, then get out of my O-Zone!

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 5-5

*As Big O finishes talking and the graphic for Tweet of the Week appears on the screen*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 ZTLIS8

*As the tweet of the week graphic is displayed on the screen for a few seconds the graphic then changes to a tweet which Zack Ryder reads out "@Uhohitsthebigo My boy @ZackRyder gets his own show Brodemption and Budweiser now make Bug Light Lime Margarita's in a can? #AreYouSeriousBro*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 3-5

Zack Ryder: Last week I met up with legendary band Hootie and the Blowfish and they told me just how big fans they were of Z! True Long Island Story, and I was like these guys like my show? They said I was a breath of fresh air in wrestling. They even had all of my merchandise. And you know what else? They told me that if I win the X-Treme title tonight then they're going to rename themselves Hootie and the Bro-fish! SSSSSSIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

*Then the graphic for Broski of the week swipes onto the screen for a few seconds*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 ZTLIS9

*The Broski Of The Week graphic moves off the screen to reveal "The Rated R Superstar" Edge as this weeks Broski.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 KIyAl

[[Edge]]
Hey Zack, how's it going? Long time no speak. As you can obviously tell it's your Broski of the Week standing right here. Ya know, you've come a long way in the wrestling industry. Starting small but soon rising to the wrestling and internet sensation you are today. Always reaching out to the fans, making things funnier with things only someone like you could do. Rooting for you in you X-Treme Championship match tonight by the way! I've been helping the cause on Twitter with #XtremeBroski and it's payed off! Zack Ryder, new X-Treme Champion, make it happen! But don't worry, I won't take the title from you this time bro. Once again good luck tonight, rooting for you all the way. Let the Ryder Revolution take over that X-Treme Division! And as you'd like to say, even though I can't really do it, take care, spike your hair! Woo woo woo, you know it!

*As The Rated R Superstar finishes talking the camera switches back to Zack Ryder in front of his banners*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 2-5

Zack Ryder: Edge really meant a lot to me and my career when I made a name for myself as one of the Edgeheads and I know there's a lot of guys that have really helped me out in my career, but Edge truly is one of them. Once an Edgehead, always a broski. And while we're on different shows now I hope Edge continues his journey and maybe one day the Internet and X-Treme champ-ion can stand side by side the World champion, The Rated R Superstar!

*As Zack stops talking the camera cuts to Zack stood in front of a Bud Light Lime neon light in a Brobusters t-shirt*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 6-5

Zack Ryder: I hate to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately it has to be done. After weeks and weeks of trying to promote my movie alone, the studio has finally decided to put my movie indefinitely on hold. GI Broski will not be released until further notice, I guess you won this round Rock, but trust me when I say you won't win the war, just like in my movie where GI Broski saves the world of certain destruction. But hey since you ruined my movie, why don't I ruin your next movie. Spoiler alert: You're a tool!

*As Zack stops talking the camera cuts once more to Zack Ryder in front of his banners*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 9-5

Zack Ryder: Well unfortunately that's all we have time for this week, and as always remember,

*Upon the bottom of the screen a link to Zack's Youtube channel appears*

Zack Ryder: To subscribe to my channel and watch all of the other episodes!

*Then replacing the Youtube link, a link to his Facebook fan page is displayed*

Zack Ryder: Like me on Facebook!

*And then a link to his Twitter account replaces the Facebook link*

Zack Ryder: Follow me on Twitter!

*And finally a link to XWLShop.com is shown on the bottom of the screen*

Zack Ryder: And go to XWLShop.com to buy the Broski headband, AND the glasses, the Zack Ryder necklace, the Zack Ryder wig, the Zack Ryder scarf AND the Zack Ryder t-shirt! And take care, spike your hair!

*Zack spikes his own hair then the hair of his championship*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 11-4

Zack Ryder: Woo Woo Woo! You know it!

*Zack removes his sunglasses and throws then at the camera as the ending message is displayed on the show as Duane and Luke play the show out*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 ZTLIS14

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Short but sweet opening Jon, the Cody/Teddy interaction was done perfectly and definitely set the tone for future promos involving the two. Love the Orton promo, you're doing so great as him so far which is awesome to see because he's a polar opposite of The Rock but you're making it work. As always loved the Z! True Long Island Story, it was entertaining, the caps were perfect and I really liked how you made the X-treme title seem like a big deal, we need more of that. The Ziggler portion was just as good making for an all around great segment, a strong start to the new Redemption for sure.

As Redemption returns from a recap of the 2012 XWL draft last week, we're taken backstage inside the World Heavyweight Champion's locker room where he's shown unpacking his gear for his match later tonight, when suddenly a knock is heard at his door. He stops, then almost as if he was expecting someone he lets out a slight sigh, fixes his shirt collar, then walks over to the door slowing opening it.

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 NuA0L

He steps to the side once it's open fully and that's when we find out that it's none other than Maryse. Ted motions for her to step inside, then confused as to why he suddenly has an interest in seeing her she walks into the room and he slowly shuts the door before walking over to her while her looks of confusion is still very evident.

{Ted DiBiase}
Maryse, we need to talk.

{Maryse}
Sure Ted. But if this is about the bill from LouBoutin last month, I just think you should know that that greedy little store clerk over-charged me outrageously.

{Ted DiBiase}
Wait, what? ...No it's not about that...Though it does explain why I'm suddenly on their mailing list...But that's not why I asked you here, Maryse, we've been through a lot, I don't really know what...

He motions back and forth between them

{Ted DiBiase}
This is...But if I went around chatting up Eve like you did Michael McGillicutty last week, I know I'd never hear the end of it! So what the hell was that? Did you not see that he blindsided me at my own autograph signing?

She remains silent for a second and Ted starts back up.

{Ted DiBiase}
Well? What have you got to say for yourself?

{Maryse}
Teddy, I didn't say anything to him, he came up to me. If Eve or any other diva came up to you and started going at it I'd be mad at them, not you. So why is it you're attacking me about this?

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 V3Ed0

Maryse took a step back herself, obviously insulted at Ted's accusations

{Ted DiBiase}
Says the woman that screamed bloody murder for nearly a month when I just waved at someone!

{Maryse}
That's completely different! I'm surprised you even had a chance to notice him talking to me, being as you never seem to pay any attention to anything else that involves me.

{Ted DiBiase}
How is it different? You know I've been busy, I'm not purposely ignoring you it's just that my childhood dream has been to become the World Heavyweight Champion, I had to focus, and I had to train harder than ever before, but I finally did it! I'm the World Heavyweight Champion after two long hard years, it finally happened, but you don't care do you? Oh that's right, silly me, I forgot who I'm speaking to, of course you don't care! You know I supported you when you become the Divas Champion, I thought you'd be the same, but I should've known better.

{Maryse}
So, signing an autograph for some random loser is more important than returning my phone calls? Or a party with your "Posse" is more important than my birthday party? Please explain to me how any of these things are supposed to show you care, because I'm having a little trouble seeing that.

{Ted DiBiase}
Because I don't invite you to everything, right? I'm busy, but maybe if you didn't spend the entire time talking Mark Jacobs or Prada or your new shoes that are just so different from the ones that you already have, which by the way, all look the same anyways..Maybe I'd actually pick up the phone, but instead it's always about that, I ask you how your day was and it's a never ending story about a shopping spree! The fans are a big part of my life, I give back to them any chance I can, they helped me turn my career around, and maybe if you gave them a chance instead of calling them "losers" they might could help you turn yours around too.

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 BZQFr

{Maryse}
Look, I'm not saying I even spoke to Michael McGillicutty because I didn't, but how can you expect me not to end up talking to other people when you just admitted to purposefully ignoring me? I'm the Sexiest of Sexy, Ted, I could have any guy I want and trust me, I've had offers. But no, I chose to stick with you, does that not count for anything? Ted, I stuck with you through this whole, "life-change" of yours but come on, when is it going to end? I've done everything I can to please you, I've been tolerating the fans, I've cut back on insulting people, what more do you expect from me?

{Ted DiBiase}
Considering that not even a minute ago you called my fans "losers" I'd say you're doing a great job at that!

The sarcasm was clear in his tone of voice.

{Ted DiBiase}
I don't purposely ignore you, it's not that I want to, but honestly Maryse, what does talking about shoes have to do with me?! I don't care about how much money you spent at such and such, I don't care how one pair of shoes is somehow so different from the thousands in your closet, and I really don't care about your obsession over purses. My god woman, how many do you really need?! You're so materialistic it's hard to have an actual conversation with you, maybe if every word out of your mouth didn't have to do with some sort of fashion designer then maybe, just maybe, it'd be a hell of a lot easier to show that I do care!

{Maryse}
I shouldn't have to spend the rest of my life pretending to be someone i'm not, Ted! I shouldn't even have to do it right now! So what if someday I find someone who stops pushing me to be someone else, what if that somebody is Michael McGillicutty? The thing is, I've never asked you to be anyone other than yourself, and since we've been hanging out you haven't done anything but that!

{Ted DiBiase}
I get it, you like the high style life, I can appreciate that, because it is nice to be able to afford things and do extravagant things, but that's not all that life is about! I just want to be able to talk to you about anything, not just the latest fashion craze, but how your day actually was. What you actually enjoy doing, not just shopping and spending money, but activities, like going to the movies, hanging out at the beach, or getting an ice cream cone on a hot day. Is that so much to really ask? To have actual conversations, to know actual things? I don't want you to change, I just want to actually talk to YOU! Not just the woman that's obsessed to high end with buying the latest of everything, but the woman that...Well, I like spending time with. Is that so much to ask for? Just a time for telling me about the frivolous things, and a time for actually talking to me?

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 KCv93

Maryse paused for a moment, as Ted examined her change of expression. Maryse then began to murmur in a somewhat hushed, submissive voice

{Maryse}
... I like to go to the beach. And, I wouldn't mind going to a Posse party every once in awhile..

A smiles comes across his face, as he genuinely seems pleased.

{Ted DiBiase}
See, that's something we could do together, I pack up a cooler full of beer, maybe some wine, a couple sandwiches, a few towels to go on the beach and we'd have ourselves a good time! Just like, I wouldn't exactly hate maybe one Saturday morning taking you shopping, and perhaps a nice dinner after. I mean we've both got our own set of likes and dislikes, opposites attract as they say, so why not take advantage of those differences?

{Maryse}
I guess you're right.. So are you free this weekend?

{Ted DiBiase}
As a matter of fact I-

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 X6KhQ

Just as Ted began to speak, Maryse's phone vibrated. She held her index finger up to Ted and reached down and picked it up and began to read the text message. As she read the text a look of confusion came across her face. She soon handed the phone to Ted

{Ted DiBiase}
Maryse, what is it?

Ted takes a moment to read over the text

{Ted DiBiase}
Thinking of you...What the?

{Maryse}
Do you know that number?

{Ted DiBiase}
No, but I've got sneaking suspicion that I know who it is...

{Maryse}
Who?

{Ted DiBiase}
Never mind, it's probably just a wrong number.

He presses the delete button on the phone then hands it back to her.

{Ted DiBiase}
But I am free this weekend, so I say we make a whole day of it! A quick brunch, then straight to beach, watch the sunset, get all snazzed up, then go out for a nice dinner, how's that sound?

Maryse looked at the phone for another second or two, and then put it away, looking back at Ted with a smile on her face

{Maryse}
That sounds perfect, I'll see you then.

Maryse stood on her tip-toes and kissed Ted on the cheek before waving goodbye and walking out the door. Ted blushed lightly and smiled back, watching her leave and closing the door behind her

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:29 am

oh for fuck sake plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Adam wrote:

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Zzgif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Hey dave, Sammi, this is Redemption not Teen Nick
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:33 pm

! wrote:

Would you mind explaining the difference? Because I'm not quite sure everyone else shares your taste in television.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Sammi wrote:
! wrote:

Would you mind explaining the difference? Because I'm not quite sure everyone else shares your taste in television.

Need moar RKOing
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:01 pm

I'll try, Jerry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Zander wrote:
I'll try, Jerry.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Sammi wrote:
! wrote:

Teen Nick is quality programming. That's the difference.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:12 pm

What the fuck has this world come to
Back to top Go down
iTonehh
New Talent
iTonehh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Sammi wrote:
Adam wrote:

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Zzgif

Lololololololol. Adam got gif'd at!
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Cody Rhodes
This was a fun little read, emphasis on little, and the subtle shots Cody took at Teddy were funny. Your portrayal of Teddy was nice in that you kept it simple and didn’t delve into any stereotypical black man speak. Only thing is:
Quote :
Yes. You're just like all the other repulsive failures out there who can't except who they really are in the inside
The word you were looking for was accept, not except.

Randy Orton
Really enjoyed reading this promo as it was another step, and a huge one at that, in Orton’s transformation. At Bad Blood Orton admitted he was getting a little soft, and the only way he believes he can set things right is by going after Taker. Him going after everyone connected with Taker to lure him into a match is a good move, but going after Bearer would seem like the last resort so I’m interested in seeing if Taker will accept and what Orton will do next if he doesn’t. My favorite parts were:
Quote :
Are you insane, aren't you afraid? Well the simple answer...no. I can't wait till I'm staring death in the face!

and
Quote :
I told myself that all I had to do was prove my worth and tap into my ruthless side, tap into the voices inside my head...let them control me...let them take over...

because it proves the old saying true that the most dangerous man is one with nothing to lose, because Orton is really willing to go through hell to get to Undertaker and I’m curious to see the length he goes and if Taker goes after him the same way. Now for some minor nitpicking:
Quote :
XWL's Redemption cuts backstage to where Randy Orton is sat on a chair watching the show on television...He lets out a small laugh as the crowd cheer and chant his name, before he begins to speak...

Quote :
Well your wrong

Great job giving this promo an intense vibe and as I’ve said a few times already, I really want to see where this goes.

ZTLIS
As usual this was fun to read through and Zack, Dolph and Edge played their parts well making this a great all around seg. I almost stopped reading at Brodemption, but after a moment of thought I’ll take it over the alternatives. I like the campaign you’re having Zack make towards getting an Xtreme Championship match, and now that he’s finally getting a shot it’ll be cool to see how and where Ryder will lead the division. I liked how you had Zack acknowledge his past history with Edge in terms of where his career started and the bit with the movie was funny, hopefully it goes back into production soon.
Quote :
Zack Ryder vs. Ahmed Johnson's son for the X-Treme championship, and Zeke I want to make sure you don't take me lightly tonight, sure you've defeated a few guys here and there, but you don't know how X-Treme I can get. Maybe I'll put you through a table, hit you with chair, I don't know, but one thing I can guarantee you is I'm gonna fist pump your face!

I liked how you mixed seriousness with humor, and showed two different sides of Zack and of course ending that big speech with a signature saying. A couple of things to nitpick:
Quote :
your pets even tell your neighbours

Ryder is American.
I like the vibe Dolph brings to the show when he comes on and says things like this:
Quote :
All he wants to do is shill his merchandise so he can get a quick buck before his fifteen minutes of fame runs out, and everyone notices that he's a shallow talent! Every week you see it more, the shades, headbands, sweatbands, t-shirts, sweatshirts, scarves, necklaces, wigs.. You name it, he's slapped his name on it. He's not looking out for any of you, his "broski's". He's only looking out for one man, and that's Zack Ryder.

Coming on Ryder’s own show and insulting him is something you would expect from a guy like Dolph and it shows just the kind of person he is. Him praising Cody was something I liked because it’s seemingly setting up a multi-man conflict and I’ve been waiting to see one of those. Shill was an interesting word to use, and I thank you for improving my vocabulary. However,
Quote :
Do you actually think that you'll be able to stop someone like him? Be smart, be like the rest of us and steer clear of Brock Lesnar!

Way to suck up. smh
As for Edge, his little bit did what it had to do and it was nice for him to show his support for Zack in his title match and other endeavors.

Maryse/Ted DiBiase
Apparently I’ve never done a serious Ted review, and it hurt that you would openly spread such lies and it was hard for me to get through this promo reading through the tears in my eyes. I’ve had nothing but good things to say about your work as Ted, and for you to completely disregard that and only focus on the times a made a few jokey comments really hurt. Anyways, it was a solid promo that helped advance this relationship between the two. Ted is a jerk for putting his career before his woman and Maryse is a… woman for only caring about shopping. Bit with the text added some mystery and left me wondering if it’ll come up again.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:25 pm

[The crowd goes nuts as Mickie James skips onto the stage with a smile on her face. She points to the people in the arena then skips down the ramp slapping a few high fives as she makes her way into the ring. She plays to the crowd a little bit longer while she’s in the ring, posing on the turnbuckle and leaning over the top rope until she finally raises a microphone to her mouth and begins speaking.]

{Mickie James}
So here’s the deal, I’m gonna keep it short and sweet tonight because I’m in for one of the toughest matches I’ve had in a while. They decided to put me in the ring against the Divas Champ and the woman next in line for a shot at that championship and I want you all to realize one thing: since coming back I’ve stood my ground against Michelle McCool, Portia Perez, Eve Torres and Trish Stratus and you better believe that I’ll do the same tonight. I will not run away, I’ll fight for me and for you all.

[The crowd pops as Mickie drops the mic after her short speech and she climbs to the top and poses as the screen fades to black and Redemption heads to a commercial break. ]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:36 am

*The cameras cut to the backstage area where Brock Lesnar is shown.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 LSLVC

*The atmosphere in the arena quickly becomes hostile as the crowd begins to boo and jeer Lesnar. The camera slowly pans outward to reveal Josh Matthews standing by with a mic in hand.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 FOwEf

[Josh Matthews] Brock, last week you held the Breakdown Supershow hostage during the draft and demanded that yourself and Triple H be signed to the same show. Triple H made that a reality, so you now have what you wanted, but many people have labelled you a coward after you fled the scene when Triple H showed up... your thoughts?

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 DrAtS

[Brock Lesnar] My thoughts? Let me tell you my thoughts Josh... I don't give a damn what people think, or what people say about me. They can all have their opinions about me but I couldn't give a crap about them. I fled last week because Triple H had a sledgehammer... what kind of a man brings a sledgehammer to a wrestling show huh? That's your coward right there. He was too afraid to stand toe to toe with me because he knows he doesn't stand a chance against me in a fair fight. So he thought he'd bring out a weapon to try and even the odds, but I'm not stupid. I'm not going to stand there and be brutalized with a hammer. He should be thrown in jail for even trying to attack me with that thing.

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 LU6Gv

[Brock Lesnar] But it's ok, because I know that sooner or later I'll get him in that ring where I want him, with no hammers to help him and no political BS to back him up. It's just a matter of time. And when I'm through with him there won't be any more of his brown-nosing stinking up the locker room and people who deserve it - like me - will be getting the opportunities he's stolen from them. We saw another example of his ass-kissing last week when he had words with Mick Foley and Vickie Guerrero and somehow they gave in to his demands to put us both on the same show. More special treatment for Triple H. Why should he be any different to anyone else? Why is he above the draft?

[Josh Matthews] But aren't you being a bit hypocritical there Brock? You held the entire show hostage and refused to leave the ring while asking for the very same thing!

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 8kBaX

[Brock Lesnar] You'd better watch your mouth Josh because I don't take too kindly to having someone question or doubt me. I'd snap your neck and smash your face in without a second's hesitation so I suggest you shut your trap and do your job. Which is to stand there and hold the damn microphone for me. Noone cares about what you have to say. Everybody is watching this right now to listen to what I have to say.

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 ZqqAG

[Brock Lesnar] This thing between Triple H and I... is far from over. I won't be happy until he's in a hospital bed somewhere barely able to move, because that's where he deserves to be. Nobody likes an ass-kisser. Triple H is the scum of the earth and I'm the only one man enough to actually do something about it. He thinks he's all intimidating, and that he's inside my head after last week, but he's not. It's the opposite. Triple H has made me angry. And when I'm angry, people get hurt. People get hurt badly. And soon enough, Triple H will find out first hand how that feels. He's made the biggest mistake of his life by having us both signed to the same show.

[Josh Matthews] On a lighter note, tonight you go one-on-one against former World Heavyweight Champion Wade Barrett, who just so happens to be a former fighter himself, just like you. A bare knuckle fighter in fact...

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 XdlWM

[Brock Lesnar] You think that's impressive Josh? You think that Wade Barrett stands any chance against me? I don't care if he used to be a bare knuckle fighter... he won't last 10 minutes in the same ring as me. Tonight, I will destroy Wade Barrett and show XWL exactly what I think of their former champion. He's nothing but a joke and a fluke. Your typical flash-in-the-pan. And tonight, the world will get a preview of exactly what I am capable of in that ring when I defeat what is apparently one of the most dominant competitors in this company. You don't know the meaning of the word just yet... Don't even compare me to the likes of Wade Barrett. There's nothing to compare. I am just better in every way possible.

[Josh Matthews] Are you at all concerned that Triple H could show up again tonight with his sledgehammer to finish off what he started last week?

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 VkdrV

[Brock Lesnar] Concerned? No I'm not concerned. I have that covered...

*Lesnar walks out of view of the camera leaving Josh to ponder what he said. The screen fades to black for a commercial break.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 E9WA1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:48 pm

We are brought backstage where we see A.W. walking the hallways on his cell phone.

A.W.
Perfect, and I want those Ryback T-shirts available in three different colors... Oh and Rick, don't forget to send that check as soon as possible ok?... Alright thanks, and remember to-

A.W. accidentally bumps into someone in passing.

A.W.
Watch where you're going!

The man grabs A.W. by the shoulder and spins him around angrily. The crowd lets out a cheer as the camera shows that the man is none other than Santino!

Santino.
Now listen you son of a gun, I don't know who you are but my name is Sa-Sa-Sa-

The camera pans out and we see that Ryback has entered the scene, standing behind A.W. The crowd lets out an even bigger pop at the sight of the monster.

Santino.
Uhmmm... What's that?

Santino perks his head as if he heard something behind him.

Santino.
Commiinngggg! 

Santino quickly runs off leaving A.W. with his client as the crowd laughs.

A.W.
Rick, let me call you back. He's here. 

A.W. hangs up his phone and turns his attention to Ryback.

A.W.
Alright Ryback, last week was great! The XWL Universe has been Tweeting about you non-stop, "What is Ryback capable of?", "Who can stop Ryback?", "What's next for Ryback?". Well tonight you're facing The Prince of Parkour himself. Last week Drew McIntyre made the foolish mistake of attempting to meet you punch for punch, fight power with power, but he quickly realized that your strength knows no equal. But Morrison's quick, he's going to try use his speed to stay out of your grasp so you'll have to wait till he slips up so you can

Ryback smacks his head

Ryback.
FINISH HIM!!!

A.W.
Exactly. Last week the XWL Universe had no problem sitting back and watching you decimate Drew McIntyre not once but twice, but Morrison has become a little bit of a fan favorite as of late, they might not realize that you're just doing what you were built to do, destroy. A boot doesn't have a quarrel with an insect it squashes, well Ryback, tonight you're the boot and Morrison's the insect, no mercy, not until the match is over, then you can let the XWL Universe decide his fate.

A.W. motions a thumbs up and thumbs down sign.

A.W.
Tonight you're going to show each and every Redemption Superstar why they should be wishing they were drafted to Breakdown. Alright? Now I have a few phone calls I have to make before your match, you get ready to fight.

A.W. takes his cell phone out and walks away talking. The camera remains on Ryback for a few more moments.

Ryback.
I'm always ready to fight.

Ryback cracks his knuckles and neck as we go to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Normal Match

#1 Contenders Match

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 RedemptionchristianXWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Redemptionsteveaustin
Christian Vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

*The referee calls for the bell as the theme of Christian begins to play throughout the arena. Fans boo as Christian gets onto his knees, trying to recover a bit from his match that just took place.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_0093

*Christian looks up and around the arena at the fans who boo him before a cocky smile grows across his face. He rises to his feet and demands a microphone from ringside. A man brings him the microphone and Christian takes it and walks to the center of the ring, waiting for his theme to die down before speaking. After a bit, the theme shuts off and Christian begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_0126

[[Christian]]
Well from the looks of it... I've finally got my one more match! Once again Christian has the opportunity to become your XWL Intercontinental Champion but this time, there isn't no Randy Orton to stop me. There isn't no Randy Orton to "save" the XWL Universe from my reign as Intercontinental Champion. This time, it's just me and the champion. Just me and Davey Richards... Might I add, everyone but one man has fallen to me since returning at Final Stand. Big Show... Brodus Clay... Matt Hardy... Steve Austin... But John Cena managed to beat me and I applaud him on that. But now we've both moved on... He's playing around with Rocky again while I'm facing Davey Richards at Unforgiven!

*The crowd cheers for Davey.*

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Normal_0124

[[Christian]]
But come Unforgiven, I'm going to walk out your new Intercontinental Champion. I would've been holding that belt a lot sooner if I had the chance to face Wade Barrett one on one with no interference, But things changed and I never won. I went on to become the X-Treme Champion but that doesn't really matter to me anymore. Only thing I care about now is Davey's championship. Davey, your hunt is over. Your hunt is no longer on. But mine, has just begun. My hunt is on. And trust me when I say this... The Hunt IS On!

*Christian drops the mic and begins to exit the ring as we fade to commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Congrats, Austin! Short but sweet after match promo too, one more match!

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Dave wrote:
Congrats, Austin! Short but sweet after match promo too, one more match!

But Christian Won. poker face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012  -  5/13/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 5/6/2012 - 5/13/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next