Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012

Go down 
+8
Zander
sdogg50c
Legal
xXxD4rkWolfxXx
TheKrzyOne
Jonguin
Ash
P.R Son
12 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 pm

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Jacksonville, Florida

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: RAW

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionstingXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionxpac
Sting Vs X-Pac

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionkellykellyXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionmaryse
Kelly Kelly Vs Maryse

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionrybackXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionsantinomarell
Ryback Vs Santino Marella

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionkavalXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionkenny
Kaval Vs Kenny King

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionnashXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionsteveaustin
XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionbradshawXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionfarooq
Kevin Nash & Steve Austin Vs The APA

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionlunaXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Breakdownbethphoenix
Luna Vachon Vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptiontruthXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionjeff
R-Truth Vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionjoeXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionchavo
Samoa Joe Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionnatalyaXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionkharma
Natalya Vs Kharma

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionworldchampion
John Cena Vs Joey Ryan

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionsheamusXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptioncody
Sheamus Vs Cody Rhodes

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Xtremetitle

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 BreakdowndamienXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionxtremejomo
Damien Sandow Vs John Morrison (C)

Main Event

4 Man Elimination Match

The Winner faces Joey Ryan at The Monster Bash

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionjamesstormXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptiontripleh
XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionaustinariesXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptiondolph
James Storm Vs Triple H Vs Austin Aries Vs Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Once the opening video finishes playing, we cut inside the arena where the fans can be heard cheering in excitement for the start of tonight's episode of Redemption as the opening pyro kicks us off and begins the show.
As Redemption goes live as the camera goes over showing the opening pyrotechnics to the show. The sold out crowd in attendance begin to cheer loudly in anticipation as they hold up signs trying to get their 5 seconds of fame from the SkyCam which was placed about all of the fans. The camera pans over the crowd for a few moments, showing the majority before going to the Redemption commentators, Michael Cole and Joey Styles

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 R3Lwn

Michael Cole
Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Redemption! We are just one week removed from a huge pay per view, Eye for an Eye where we saw everything! 3 Elimination chambers, tournaments and new champions!

Joey Styles
It was great Michael! I can’t believe some of the results we saw! Christian was fired! Can you believe that?

Michael Cole
Yes, out Executive Administrator Eve Torres ordered her Senior Advisor Teddy Long to go out there against it all and to fire Christian after he lost to Michael McGillicutty who successfully retained his Intercontinental title. McGillicutty also got up to something else later in the show but we’ll get to that in just a minute.

Joey Styles
And what about when something happened on the XWL.com site a week ago which confused everybody here including the IT staff before The Hurricane would come out and declare it as an open challenge. After than we saw none other than the infamous deadman up to his old games and tricks and put Hurricane away quite easily!

Michael Cole
I don’t think we’ll be seeing him for a while. Undertaker did quite a number on him.

Joey Styles
What about the Queen of the ring? Kaitlyn defeated Daffney to win the first ever Queen of the ring and with such claimed the Miss Money in the bank.

Michael Cole
Quit talking about the divas Joey. Don’t you know that that was the worst part of the show. I couldn’t bare to sit through it, yet along commentate through it. We could have used that time for more efficient segments!

Joey Styles
Oh keep quiet Cole. Lets move on to Breakdown where we saw a new XWL champion and a new United States champion!

Michael Cole
Yes Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam both won in their competitions to be crowned the new champions. Enough of Breakdown though let’s talk about the main brand and the main event of Eye for an eye. The elimination chamber for the world heavyweight championship.

Joey Styles
Well we saw 6 men, Austin Aries, Joey Ryan, John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, James Storm and Cody Rhodes all going at it. It was a great match, it could have gone any way!

Michael Cole
Well the outcome was great and we now have one hell of a world champion! You know I said a few weeks ago I really like Joey Ryan? I love everything about him, his attitude, his talent, his potential. He’s the top superstar here on Redemption. Now he even has the world title to prove it!

Joey Styles
Well I don’t know about the best but well done to Joey all the same. He did great to walk out of the chamber with the title. But here is where Michael McGillicutty comes in, earlier in the night he said backstage that he was going to cash in straight after the chamber. He didn’t let us down and did so. I really thought Joey was going to lose.

Michael Cole
You doubted Joey? I always had faith in him. I was never going to go any other way against him. Joey beat Michael and made history. I can’t wait to see what he does as champ-

Before Cole can finish Joey Ryan’s theme blasts around the P.A. The crowd begin to boo as Joey jumps out on to the stage with the World Heavyweight title around his waste. He spins around with his arms out before laughing to the crowd. Joey ignores the fans and begins to pay attention to his title as he looks down and strokes the title as he heads down the ramp. He looks over at fans and just laughs and without saying words goes back to focusing on the title. As he gets in the ring he walks over to Justin Roberts who gives him a mic as Joey ushers him to get out of the ring as fast as he can.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 094iW

Joey Ryan
Lights….cameras…action!
Hello XWL universe, can I just start by saying…what a difference a day makes! In just one day Joey Ryan went from a guy fighting to be in the main event to the World Heavyweight Champion. Now back in February I promised the world that before this year ended Joey Ryan would be a world champion. Just like I told AJ Styles and just like I told all of you, Joey Ryan never breaks a promise. I was the only man to speak the truth and go in and do exactly what they said. Joey Ryan was the only man who went in and eliminated half of the competition. I could not be stopped. There was no man out there last week who could have got on Joey Ryan’s level. This was an opportunity which I had waited for, for a long time. Finally you can begin to respect me for giving back to you a great champion like you have all been wanting for so very long. No Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel or Ted DiBiase title runs even begin to match what I plan to do. Joey Ryan is now. Joey Ryan is the future. Joey Ryan is your World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 X9HrG

Joey Ryan
Last night in the elimination chamber I was the number one entrant. I was in that ring longer than everybody, and I outlasted them all. There was nobody who could even lay a hand on me, watch the footage back. You’ll see Joey Ryan on top of his game kicking peoples teeth down their throat left right and centre. For months I have been forced to fight in the depths of XWL against superstars like AJ Styles, James Storm and even Dolph Ziggler. Last week I finally reached out and showed my true talent. Joey Ryan showed just why he is the hottest property in this industry today. When I busted my ass off for 10 years on the indy circuit, this is the moment I was dreaming about. This is what I wanted to do and now I have done it. It dosen’t matter what you do, boo or cheer but just know this, I gave it my all and I showed I am willing to fight for this title. It has my blood, my sweat and my tears. This title is never leaving the side of Joey Ryan, so you all best start respecting me.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 HSEm9

Joey Ryan
Now in that Elimination chamber I eliminated not just 1 or 2 but 3 men. I took out half of the competition. Austin Aries, the greatest man who ever lived. One hit with the pedigree and he was out for the count. John Cena, the man who comes out here week after week and plays right into your simple minded hands. The man who everyone wanted to see win. Well I eliminated him first when I kicked his teeth down his throat. And finally James Storm, the surprise of the lot. Nobody expecting him to do as good as he did and I’ll admit he almost had me at times. When he eliminated Dolph I did what any great superstar would do and I pounced at the chance and took him out quicker than he could say cowboy. James is a man I have beaten not once…not twice but three times. I have nothing more to prove to James Storm, that is why he will never be getting a shot at my title. None of the chamber entrants will be getting a shot at my title. I have worked too hard for someone who I have already beaten to come along and try take it away.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 JBkKb

Joey Ryan
Joey Ryan is money, Joey Ryan equals ratings. Ever since I won the title I have been a constant worldwide trend on twitter. My newsfeed has been blowing up. Hollywood want to interview me and Joey Ryan has even had a few movie offers. Joey Ryan is the man who single handedly brought this company out of the darkness, also known as the Ted DiBiase era, and moved forward into a new light. Where the champion has the charisma, the talent and the potential to do anything he wants. Joey Ryan came here to make a name for himself. Now I am at the top of the foodchain people are going to want to take shots at me. Joey Ryan is now the big dog. People will want to beat the champion. In 7 long months only 6 people have earned my respect by stepping up and doing the impossible, beating Joey Ryan. You see I’m kind of a big deal now. People know me. You all know my talent and how exceptionally great I am in this ring. Joey Ryan is a one of a kind superstar, you can look at ever man in the XWL locker room and nobody matches up to Joey Ryan. People talk a lot of talk, for example just look at all of the elimination chamber participants. For weeks, they have all come out and stated their cases as to why they should be a champion

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Psvfk

Joey Ryan
Now they all did that knowing full well Joey Ryan was going into that match. They all underestimated Joey Ryan, you all underestimated Joey Ryan. Now they couldn’t back up their words. Joey Ryan could. Joey Ryan did exactly what I said I was going too and I went in and became the star. We didn’t need any cuts or retakes. It only took one shot for Joey Ryan to become world champion. Now this actually leads me on quite perfectly to what happened after the match. Michael McGillicutty a man who I have already beat just two weeks ago tried to cash in his Money in the bank briefcase. It seems having one title just wasn’t enough for him and he had to try and take what was mine. I am a fighter. Joey Ryan was not just going to sit back and allow Michael to become the World Champion and take what I had spent months fighting for. I gave everything in that ring and I laid him out. Joey Ryan beat 6 people tonight and Joey Ryan made history when I sealed my name in the books as the greatest world champion. Joey Ryan proved to the world he is the blockbuster. Joey Ryan proved to the world he is the man XWL have been waiting so long to have. I have brought a new life to Redemption and now I have this title, the sleazy era is soon to begin.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 JMQtn

Joey Ryan
Cashing in that Money In the Bank briefcase never works out. For months Michael has been talking about how he is going to win the world title and he has been going on and on about the time when he cashed in. Michael made a foolish mistake, he didn’t seize the moment. You see he should have cashed in before Joey Ryan was champion because we all know he had no chance of beating me. He put up a good fight, I must admit but nothing I couldn’t handle. All of you can continue to boo and show me no respect but the fact of the matter is Joey Ryan is the new champion and I am out here now to have a little celebration. You see I’ve just been talking a lot about the past and what Joey Ryan has done over the last week. Now it’s time to look at the present and the future. Hollywood has been blowing up my phone. Joey Ryan is now the hottest thing to come out of Hollywood since Ron Burgandy. Tonight we are going to have a party, Hollywood style. The greatest place on the planet and the only place where Joey Ryan is recognised as a true hero. The only place where Joey Ryan is respected and Hollywood is the place where I grew, where I fought and where I started out.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 1Xfem

Joey Ryan
The glitz…the glam! It’s all so amazing. Joey Ryan is the main blockbuster and tonight you are all going to see. I am the main event. I am the world heavyweight champion and what you all saw last week was the start of what I intend to do. I beat John Cena, I beat Austin Aries, I beat James Storm and I beat Michael McGillicutty and successfully defended the world title. People have been saying all week that because I lost the Intercontinental title and the XWL 15 medal without a successful defence that I wouldn’t be taken seriously. I have proved Joey Ryan is the real deal when I walked out the world champion. Now sit back and make sure you have your popcorn at the ready. The movie is about to begin and the main star Joey Ryan is getting ready to make this a 5 star hit. Joey Ryan is getting ready to take this World Heavyweight title and make it the most prestigious title in XWL history today. Joey Ryan is the perfect man for the job and the rightful world champion, Joey Ryan has the MOVIE STAR GOOD LOOKS…Joey Ryan has ROCKSTAR CHARISMA…and Joey Ryan is single handedly BRINGING SLEAZY BACK TO PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. Now you can follow the hype and begin to believe in the other superstars but just let me tell you this. Nobody, nobody…is taking this title away from me.

Joey’s theme hits the P.A once more as he drops the mic before dropping and rolling out of the ring under the bottom rope. The camera follows Joey but as it gets closer he rushes forward holding the title close by before laughing and pushing it away.

Michael Cole
Did you see that?! What a great message from the new world champion! He’s bringing sleazy back!

Joey Styles
Oh shut it Cole, you have a new favourite superstar every week.

Michael Cole
Joey I know talent. Unlike you I do know what I am doing here. When people hear the name Joey or JR they don’t think of you or Jim Ross, they look at Joey Ryan. The man brought himself up from the minor leagues and made a name for himself. He didn’t need any money or a corporation to make him a superstar. He worked for this moment.

Joey Styles
Yeah but he has a stinkin’ attitude. These fans hate him.

Michael Cole
He is just misunderstood. I’m sure they’re many sleazeballs in the crowd tonight!

Joey Styles
Sleazeballs?

Michael Cole
Yeah I just made it up now! Every good man has a name for his followers! Just look at all my cole-miners!

Joey Styles
What Cole-miners? Everyone dislikes you, including me!

Michael Cole
Shut up Joey. When you start getting a little less arrogant and jealous maybe people will begin to respect you too…

Joey Styles
Oh be quiet.

After that the cameraman stays his distance as Joey just laughs before stopping and walking over to a fan on the ringside holding a sign which is an Anti Joey Ryan sign. Joey snatches the sign from him and rips it up infront of the fan. The crowd begin to boo as Joey just laughs and holds the world title up in his face. The camera fades out with Joey taking a few steps back and is shown asking one of the workers if they had a lighter…
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:24 pm

*As Redemption returns from a commercial break, a replay is shown of Cody Rhodes being taken out of the Elimination Chamber by a masked man at last night's pay per view. As the replay finishes a graphic appears hyping up Sheamus versus Cody Rhodes later on tonight. Once that graphic fades away, Cody Rhodes is shown arriving to the arena from earlier.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_005

*Clearly irate about last night's events, Cody is storming through the halls. Suddenly Matt Striker approaches Cody, who does not looked pleased about the interruption.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_015
[Matt Striker]
Excuse me, Cody, can I get thoughts on the masked man who cost you the World Heavyweight Championship at the Monster Bash?

*Instead of answering Cody remains silent.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_013

[Matt Striker]
Uh, can I get your thoughts on your match with Sheamus tonight?

*"The Dashingly Insane One" still remains quiet.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_016

[Matt Striker]
Can I at least get your thoughts on not being included in the World Heavyweight Championship Number One Contenders match?

*This time, Cody begins to speak. Is it much of an answer? Let's find out now.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_070
[Cody Rhodes]
No.

*Leaving Matt flabbergasted, Cody heads straight past him.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_082

*XWL Redemption fades to our next segment as Cody walks away from Striker.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_087
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:02 pm

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 04

Chavo Guerrero
I don’t think XWL understands how serious and determined I am to do what I should have done three years ago: become Intercontinental Champion. No more jumping through hopes, no more Kid Kash giving me a hard time, no more Vickie breathing down my neck, my mind is cleared and I’m more focused than I’ve ever been. All week people have been questioning how I got out of court, and the answer is really simple: Vickie was able to acquire video evidence of Kid Kash getting intimate with one of the jurors, and the case was immediately thrown out. It’s a shame that so much of my time was wasted in that trial, but at last people can see Kash for what he truly is: an idiot.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 06

Chavo Guerrero
And Michael McGillicutty falls in that same category for thinking that just because he walked away at Eye for an Eye he’ll never see me again. Because of what he did he’ll see more of me than he’d like because I will not rest … I won’t stop until I get that match that has been denied from me for so long. And unless my opponent’s name is Michael McGillicutty I’m not getting in that ring; if he gets the night off than so will I. I am better than McGillicutty any special treatment he gets, I deserve twice-fold. So hey, maybe I’ll take next week off two, we’ll see what mood I’m in then.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 08

Chavo Guerrero
As for the mood I’m in now.. don’t mistake my calm composure for being bitter. I’m happy that I’ve finally gotten my head on straight, but I’m not being happy about being made to wait. But it’s okay, because this only give me more time to plot…. to plan out exactly what I’m going to do to you McGillicutty, and exactly how I’m going to get that championship belt out of your possession. Redemption needs a champion who acts like a champion, not a coward. Redemption needs a champ you won’t pose naked with the belt. Redemption needs the champion it should have had three years ago. Sorry for disappointing you for not being around, Samoa Joe, but if you don’t have your name etched onto a belt then you’re not worth my time. I know what I want, and it isn’t a match with you. I know what will get me the Intercontintental championship, and it isn’t a match with you.

Back to top Go down
xXxD4rkWolfxXx
New Talent
xXxD4rkWolfxXx

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:15 pm

The crowd all sit in the Redemption arena, holding signs of their favorite superstars and then the camera whirls to the announcers table where Joey Styles and Michael Cole both sit. Michael Cole looking around at the crowd.

-Michael Cole-
Woah! Jacksonville is on their feet right now!

-Joey Styles-
Yes they are! And probaly for the tag match up here soon! Featuring Stone Cold Steve Austin and Kevin Nash on the same team! Just days from their encounter at "Eye for an Eye" and they are on the same team!

-Michael Cole-
That should be interesting! I can't wait! But who are their opponents?

The titantron lights up with three infamous letters.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 APAProtection

The crowd erupts in cheers for the theme and sit, awaiting the arrival of the team. Their prayer are answered as Bradshaw and Farooq come out onto the stage taunting and smiling. The two look at each other and nod and take off down the ramp.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 APAcomingdowntothering

Bradshaw a little bit in front, he reaches the ring first and is handed a mic as he does. He then slides in through the ropes, followed by Simmons. The crowd now chanting "APA, APA, APA" Bradshaw raises the mic and speaks into it.

-Bradshaw-
Man, is it good to be back!

Bradshaw lets the mic fall and paces a bit while Farooq taunts to the crowd. Bradshaw goes back to talking after a moment.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 APAinring

-Bradshaw-
It feels amazing to be back inside the ropes especially in some good ol' Jacksonville Florida!

Farooq is handed the mic and he pauses for a moment before saying his signature phrase.

-Farooq-
.... DAMN!

Bradshaw takes the mic back, still smiling at the electricity in the arena. He starts up again.

-Bradshaw-
Now you see, I was just relaxing having a good ol' time watching XWL on T.V.... When I get a phone call from my good buddy Ron here. He told me that there was a problem with XWL.... I asked him what it was and he informed me of somethings about some of the people here..... I then responded with my problems and we made a list! You got it, right Ron?

Farooq had went and gotten himself a mic in the time given.

-Farooq-
No.... Didn't you have it!?

-Bradshaw-
Um.... Let me check.....

Bradshaw starts emptying his pockets. He pulls out cash, keys, but no list.

-Bradshaw-
I aint got it man!

-Farooq-
Let me check again. Oh wait a second!

Farooq bends over and reaches down into his sock and pulls out two lists.

-Farooq-
Got 'em!

Bradshaw takes his and Farooq takes his and they begin. One calling out the name, the other saying what is on their mind.

-Bradshaw-
Chris Jericho

-Farooq-
The XWL Heavyweight Champion is Chris Jerico.... a little Canadian who didn't beat anyone worth a DAMN for that title! If he want's to prove something he can come fight one of us! That's not going to happen though because he know's we'd throw his little band ass around!

-Bradshaw-
John Morrison

-Farooq-
The XWL Xtream Champion John Morrison... The little par-core kid who thinks he's some kind of supermodel but this isn't a pageant... Out here we just kick peoples ass, we don't really care if we look good while we're doing it but we are the best at whopping ass!

-Bradshaw-
McGillicutty

-Farooq-
The son of Mr. Perfect... The very unperfect intercontenintal champion Michael McGillicutty.... I know i can whoop his ass because i was whooping his fathers ass when he was sucking his thumb!

-Bradshaw-
James Storm

-Farooq-
Well this guy isn't a bad guy! He's kinda like us! He likes to drink beer and whoop ass so i guess he's alright!

-Bradshaw-
He still kinda sucks though....Triple H!

[color=Red]-Farooq-
Triple H... at eye for an eye he beat Brock Lesner... Brock Lesners a guy who can't fight or wrestle so in my opinion he's pretty much worthless.

-Bradshaw-
John Cena

-Farooq-
Super Cena lost at eye for an eye and honestly who really gives a shit! He's the most over rated superstar on the roster!

-Bradshaw-
The Rock

-Farooq-
The most electrifying loser of eye for an eye! He's nothing but the people's loser! What kind of man wears a pink tootoo?! It's a man who needs his ass whoop'd!

-Bradshaw-
Is it my turn now?

-Farooq-
Go ahead man! Joey Ryan

-Bradshaw-
Mr. Ryan..... Or Mrs. Ryan? I haven't seen such a pretty boy since Boy George and this one is our World Champion!?

-Farooq-
R.V.D

-Bradshaw-
Our so called "United States Champion" I was way better than him! How are you even still wrestling Rob? You have nothing left! You haven't done anything interesting in the past ten years! Your getting stale man..... Give it up.

-Farooq-
Stone Cold Steve Austin

-Bradshaw-
The guy we face tonight right? Well this should be fun! Hey Austin, that ass whippin' you got at "Eye for an eye" from Nash? Yeah that one.... We are going to triple that.

-Farooq-
Can you even count that high? Anyways, Austin Aries.

-Bradshaw-
The greatest man that has ever lived! More like worst..... I guarentee that these two men in the ring are better than you ever will hope to be.

-Farooq-
Dolph Ziggler.

-Bradshaw-
Another pretty boy? Why did you get all the heterosexual people!?

-Farooq-
Beats me? Do you want to move on?

-Bradshaw-
Yeah.... Why not....

-Farooq-
Damien Sandow.

-Bradshaw-
Talk about headaches..... He never shuts up! All he does is correct my grammer and then run off wearing pink and purple and doing cartwheels!

-Farooq-
Daniel Bryan

-Bradshaw-
He is the one who looks like a billy goat right?

-Farooq-
Yes he is!

-Bradshaw-
Well hey Danny, shave a little bit man before you start eating cans out of the garbage.

-Farooq-
The GM, Vickie Guerreo!

-Bradshaw-
There you go Danny, Someone with more facial hair than you! Hey, Miss Vickie, we would love some real competition here in the future rather than the two punks we are going to beat tonight please.....

-Farooq-
Well damn..... you even said please!

-Bradshaw-
Well I kinda want a fight that will be fun.... That is the end of the lists right? Want some beer?

-Farooq-
Let's do it!

The two member of APA drop their mics as their theme hits again and they head up into the back to get some beer. The crowd having mixed reactions as they head into the back, not liking the cutting down of there heroes but liking the words of their villians.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:07 am

The arena is warmed by a green glow immediately as Redemption returns from commercial break and the people are buzzing because this means only one thing: MsChif is about to speak. Last night at Eye for an Eye, MsChif made Paige ‘disappear’ meaning that Paige hasn’t been seen by her family, her friends, not even by her boyfriend Gary Vaughn, since that terrifying moment when she was enveloped by the darkness. Paige never got a chance to give her last words, instead the last we heard from her was a scream filled with terror and pain and we can only assume that she has only continued her screams since then. Will we ever see her again? It is unlikely, and it is foolish to wish for the impossible.

MsChif
Eye for an Eye is a fitting name for a pay per view where revenge was dished out in the most satisfying ways. Yes, at Eye for an Eye, Paige’s reign of unjustified cockiness and self-righteousness was put to a resounding end. But I didn’t merely take an eye although she may never see again, I took her soul and sentenced it to an eternity of torment and torture for I have taken it upon myself to show these women… these divas that they are above nobody. Many may not like to be called divas, but it is the only word fitting for the attitudes they possess. Attitudes that are rotten to the core, and it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. All I see when I look around are spoiled brats, thinking that a contract in XWL guarantees them peace and stability, but coming to XWL is where the fun starts.

MsChif
The fun is in the fighting, the violence, the raw brutality and that is what I’m in here to experience. Forget championships and trophies, forget acclaim and praise, forget rounding up the accolades and shining your plaques, there’s only one thing that matters right now: making everyone hurt… the rest will fall into place later, when it’s appropriate. Paige wasn’t my victim, Paige was my trophy to raise high and proud and I will make sure that she is placed with the others…. the other souls…. the other corpses that I have collected throughout my journey. Who’s next? They already know. They’ve already started looking over their shoulder even when they walk amongst company in the daylight because there is no time when they can be considered “ safe.” They’ve already tried repenting their sins, but their efforts have come far too late. The time for them to pay for what they have done draws nearer with each droplet of blood that slips through the hourglass. If only it could be now, but I know that I must wait and build the suspense so that when the time does come the screams and the blood and everything will rock my senses and deliver a euphoric feeling anything else.

In the darkness there lurks a monster that’s waiting to feed.
Pushed by a hunger, desperate to be released from its cage.
When the shackles break it attacks those motivated by greed.
Those who crossed the line, the monster seeks another Paige.

MsChif screams and the sound is magnified by the sound system raising goosebumps on people’s skins and sending shivers down their spines. MsChif has spoken, and they already feel sorry for whoever she goes after next. As Redemption goes to break, a video package of MsChif herself begins to play showing the people what she's all about.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 pm

*Redemption returns from a commercial break and is taken backstage where a man is heard shouting at the top of his lungs in one of XWL's many corridors. The cameraman rushes to find where and who's voice it is.*

{???}
Chavo! Where are you coward!

*The voice seems to get a bit louder with every passing second as it seems the cameraman is getting closer to the culprit. Objects can be heard getting broken, glass shattering by being thrown at the wall, and furniture possibly being flipped upside down. The cameraman zooms in on a door that reads “Chavo Guerrero” with the name barely hanging on the door before he slowly proceeds to open said door, and revealing the man behind the noise as none other than the current Intercontinental Champion and the former Mr. Money in the Bank, Michael McGillicutty. Michael turns around and notices the cameraman, who takes a few steps back as Michael begins walking towards him.*

{McGillicutty}
Have you seen Chavo, cameraman?

{Cameraman}
Sorry, no, I haven't?

{McGillicutty}
Then you're useless to me.

*Michael walks away before stopping and turning back around.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 PY6Us

{McGillicutty}
Actually, you may not be so useless after all. Last night was supposed to be my night, the night I removed the thorn at my side known as Christian and walked away the World Heavyweight Champion. Unfortunately, I only completed one of those tasks due to the third generation disgrace, Chavo Guerrero. Chavo, by costing me my title match last night, you have made yourself a target, it's not bad enough that you want a shot at my Intercontinental Championship, but now you inserted yourself into a match that didn't concern you. Or maybe it did concern you, if memory serves me well, you held the Money in the Bank briefcase for all of a week before Jack Swagger took it from you, with ease might I add. Maybe you couldn't stand that unlike you, I was seconds away from successfully cashing in and it ate you alive. Jealously filled your body as you knew I was right all those months ago when I said you were the black sheep to the Guerrero name.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 YIOQK

{McGillicutty}
What exactly does it say about you when it took you three years before you were even considered for a championship match? It says that you don't deserve it, I mean really, even if you do get your match, how exactly is a man that's way past his prime supposed to even stand a chance against a man that's at the peak of his career? I proved how worthless you are back in March when I defeated you in a two out of three falls match before Final Stand, ending your career in an instant. Then your aunt Vickie pulled some strings and you came back, only to go to war with Kid Kash in a match that no one really cared for. You're almost as bad as Ted DiBiase, you need me to keep you in the spotlight because without me, you're nothing.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 KGqs9

{McGillicutty}
I'm not in a match tonight because quite frankly, I'm in a foul mood and I don't want to waste this hatred I have inside my body on some nobody, no, I want to save it specifically for you, Chavo. I want to release all this aggression I have running through my veins on the coward who cost me the World Heavyweight Championship. When we were at war, I was still fairly new to this company and you managed to make it out of that war with the skin of your teeth, but now, I'm at the top of my game and it's safe to say, this time, you won't survive. Chavo, this is a deadly game that you have started, do you want to keep playing?

*Michael walks off screen as the cameraman shifts the camera and shows the destroyed locker room of Chavo Guerrero before fading to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:48 pm

*The XWL cameras take an overhead view of the crowd and we have a hot crowd here tonight in Jacksonville, Florida. After the view of the crowd, the camera closes up on Lillian Garcia.*
XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Lilian_Garcia_WWE_Quit

{Lillian Garcia}: Ladies and Gentlemen, at this moment, I'd like to introduce to you the winner of the X-Treme Championship match at Eye for An Eye. Introducing the NEWWWWWWWWW Xtreme Champion, John Morrison.

*John Morrison steps out from the back with his new prized possesion in his hands. He stops and does that slow-motion pose that all the XWL fans love to see.*
XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Th4zm0sxc

*Morrison directs Lillian Garcia to hand him the mic to which she follows his orders. A chorus of boos can be heard throughout the arena as John Morrison is about to speak. He waits until the crowd quiets down a bit before he begins to speak. Just as he goes the speak, the crowd begins to boo and he again waits until they're finished. He decides to speak anyway as he remembers that he doesn't have to stand for this treatment.*
XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m31

{John Morrison}: Now, now, now, settle down guys. I know what you're thinking, I look so good with this title over my shoulder. And if you weren't thinking that, then I suggest you take your meds right now. So I came back to XWL, maybe roughly a month ago, and decided that enough was enough. Time to stop playing games and you know, get serious. I took it upon myself to come back to XWL and week in and week out, I've been proving myself whether you like it or not.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m12

{John Morrison}: Let's look back at my history since coming back. Week one, I demolished Low Ki. Is that something to brag about? Maybe not, but hey, I looked good doing it. Did I say good? No, I meant I looked damn great doing it. Did you see the way I excuted that Starship Pain so perfectly and then secured the win? And where is Low Ki right now? My point exactly. The following week, I get put against Mr. Alex Riley. Now I had to say to myself, this has got to be a freaking joke?

*The Tampa fans can be seen booing Morrison heavily as the camera cuts to the crowd for a second. One woman in particular is not happy.*
XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m32

{John Morrison}: That had to be one of easiest match ups I have ever had. Just one knee to the face and I could've went for the pin but I decided to have a little fun and finish him off with a C4. Don't even get me started on Kofi Kingston who was too scared to even face me that he didn't even show. Now enough, about my rambling about how good I am even though I would love to continue, I've got something way more important to talk about and that is, my little friend I've brought to the ring today.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m13

{John Morrison}: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to John Morrison's new friend, the X-Treme Championship. Now in case you didn't watch last night's PPV, Eye for An Eye, whether it be that you couldn't afford it or you simple don't own a television, to be honest I don't care, but at the PPV, I defeated Ezekiel Jackson for the X-Treme Championship like I said I would and I hope none of you are surprised by the outcome. I mean, when you put John Morrison in the ring, you can't help but already know the outcome. I'm just sorry for being so damn good.

*The crowd continues to boo Morrison very loudly for his cockiness. Morrison just takes in the boos with no regrets to what he's saying.*

{John Morrison}: You people shouldn't even be booing me right now. I saved you from Zeke's terrible reign as champ. I saved you from the terrible matches you had to sit through with him in the match. I am the savior of you fans. How could you guys be so blind when it's as clear as day? The Era of Morrison has begun and it's going to be long while before this era ends. Now tonight, I have a match against Mr. Damien Sandow. It's quite laughable because he couldn't win the US Title last night and he automatically gets a title shot against me.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m33

{John Morrison}: Clearly, I work in a company who seems to have no logic. Tonight, the fans will see John Morrison vs Damien Sandow and expect the usual. A great match because I'm in it of course. Also, I'll make sure you won't have to hear a single word from Damien Sandow's mouth. Tonight, I prove that Sandow isn't "The Savior of the Unwashed Masses" but that I, John Morrison, truly holds the title "The Savior of the Unwashed Masses".

{And now as John Morrison is about to continue, a theme song rings out and Morrison looks on. Of course, the song is none other than Damien Sandow's.}

{Sandow comes out from behind the ramp in his finest robes of course. These robes look nothing like you would expect from a man about to endure the hardcore styles of an X-Treme title match. Damien Sandow soaks in the boos and jeers of the fans while simply mouthing, "You're welcome." Damien then decides it's time to stop the waiting and make his way to the ring.}

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_09_12_HDTV_Pt1_28229_mp40039

{Damien Sandow walks down the ramp in his signature style with his arms spread out. He reaches the end of the ramp and he begins to walk up the steps. He takes them slowly, staring a hole through Morrison on his way up them. Once in the ring, he pulls a microphone out from inside his robe and raises it to his face to begin speaking.}

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_09_12_HDTV_Pt1_28229_mp40085

((Damien Sandow:)) Allow me to beg your indulgence, my name is Damien Sandow, and I am the true intellectual savior of the unwashed masses. John, I assure you that your impersonation of me is simply explainable, you have pretended to be me for you wish you could possess all in which I do. You yearn for my far superior intellect, and you desire to have the capabilities to diagnose any mortal mans' feelings through one small glance. Through your reflection, I see a man who is tired of losing. You are on a quest for the glory that a man may seek through winning championships, you wish for your name to be remembered, your intentions with that championship are not indeed what you acclaim to, for you do not wish for the betterment of the title. You did not strip Ezekiel Jackson of this title for the masses, but for your own selfish needs. Allow me to inform you that this championship shall not write your name into the books of history for many men have won this championship and no later been cast into irrelevancy. But rather, your missions with this title shall be what inspires your names to be placed into history.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_09_12_HDTV_Pt1_28229_mp40078

((Damien Sandow:)) For you see, upon the overthrow of the current champion and the crowning of the savior, Damien Sandow, I shall be remembered as the man who replenished all that is. Restored to this company the X of XWL. It is a simple fact to comprehend that all actions occur for reasons, such as this is no coincidence that this business has the word X-Treme in its name and also an X-Treme championship, for one day this X-Treme championship shall reign supreme to all other championships, using me as the gateway to do such. You, John Morrison, though very much an improvement to Ezekiel Jackson, are unworthy of being on the quest to the reestablishment of the X-Treme Championship. Very well, I shall dispose of you in a proper manner, in the ring, and take down with you your ways of low moral values.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_09_12_HDTV_Pt1_28229_mp40112

((Damien Sandow:)) I assure you that sophistication shall become the standard in this company. Upon the unification of the two selected saviors, the process has been fast forwarded and following the crowning to the enlightened one, the mission will be on its way to achievement. And here in Florida, with the masses as my witness, I vow to ensure that you do not exit this arena with possession of that title. And to show my high class, I shall give you an advantage like a true gentleman. It is common knowledge that should it be a level playing field you have no chance, this is why I deem it reasonable to ban myself from using weapons for my mind is a far more dangerous weapon than any physical one. With it, I may destroy your being without laying a finger upon you for my words may inflict wounds your fists are incapable of.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m34

{John Morrison}: Woah there Sandow. Let's get some things straightened out. You come out here during MY time, to interrupt ME during MY promo. You have some nerve coming out here to accuse me of trying to impersonate you and here's where you're wrong. If anything, it's you who has been impersonating the likes of many men, such as Chris Jericho. Every week, you come out here and beg for the indulgences of the audience and then proceed to use big words. To me, you're just any other Chris Jericho, using big words to try to get your point across but it's not like anyone cares or understands what you have to say.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m35

{John Morrison}: Sandow, it's tiring me out, your whole shtick. You come out here and make it seem as if you're better than everything. You honestly think I'm one of those guys who needs a title to be remembered? Well, to be quite honest, I've been more mememorable than your whole run so far in XWL. What have you done so far in the company, have you won any titles? Any high profile matches or are you too busy reading that dictionary of yours? If I remember clearly, you had your chance at saving this division, the chance to bring back the prestige to this title, and you blew it.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m37

{John Morrison}: It's time to get off your high horse. There's nothing about you that screams sophistication when you're attack people from behind. Now you can come out here and talk with all these enormous words, but that won't change the fact that I'm just better than you. You step in the ring with me as if this is some debate contest but look around Sandow. We're in a wrestling ring and tonight, it's time to show you what I do best. If you aren't willing to get X-Treme like I will, then obviously you don't deserve to be the X-Treme Champion. Take note of that first word in the name of the title X-TREME. Tonight, I hope you bring something else to the ring than your words because you'll need a lot more than that to defeat me. Now, Step aside you scrub. . . I've got something much more important than you to attend to.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_09_12_HDTV_Pt1_28229_mp40141

((Damien Sandow:)) I do not quite understand what you are suggesting with that first bit of knowledge you attempted to enlighten me with. For none of my career resembles Chris Jericho, and the mere mention of the fact that I mirror a man who is more concerned with creating this evil image among the fans than the true meanings of things is a man I despise. But I thank you, for you see, I am a wise man, and I comprehend the fact that without the simple minded then complex minds such as my own would serve no point. However, accusing me of distributing this words to the fans for any other intention than to bring to them knowledge is false.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_09_12_HDTV_Pt1_28229_mp40136

((Damien Sandow:)) And it also appears to me as if your memory is fogged for I have never had this opportunity to replenish this division. My opportunity received was for a championship in which I had no desire, rather this championship, is the blossoming point in my process to save the masses. To me you may be forgetting the mere fact I have only been in this company a tad over a month, yet I have large quantities speaking of my actions, whereas it has taken you your entire career and you have yet to serve much of a purpose in this company. By the time each career is finished, my career shall be all that matters, the one true illuminated name placed upon a marble stone set into a museum as the savior of professional wrestling, while the rest lay placed on cobblestones in the rather less appealing places.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_09_12_HDTV_Pt1_28229_mp40148

((Damien Sandow:)) By the way, you claim that I am of falseness, that I truly do not provide a betterment here in wrestling and all that matters are my in ring actions, however, I propose a test of this hypothesis. Morrison, as you clearly stated earlier, you claim to have better things to do than defend your championship against me, and I propose to you this, if you're so sure that you have better things then I allow you to not defend your championship. You may walk out of this building and attend to your more important matters while I grasp that championship. The decision is yours, and while we're speaking of your festivities, what exactly is it that is more urgent than the largest threat you will ever cross?

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m38

{John Morrison}: Pardon me, good sir, how dare you have the temerity to question the very existence of my métier? For you envisage that I am a man that possesses a simple mind rather than a complex one? If you sir, Damien Sandow, win this title tonight, there will not be prosperity in this division but rather the division will return to a state of deterioration. I am convinced that you Daminen Sandow,are just asinine and imbecilic as the crowd right now for thinking you will be the largest threats I will ever face? I will stay and fight for I am no coward and you can tell your companion, Sir Del Rio, that if we wants to come help you, I can handle him too.

*Just as Morrison mentions Del Rio we hear a commotion coming from the backstage area, Alberto Del Rio walks out of the curtains onto the stage before stepping to the ring to solid heat from the crowd. As he gets into the ring he stares down Morrison before raising the mic and speaking.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_04_02_1080p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_003817847

{Alberto Del Rio}
You think you can beat him? You think you can defeat the Intellectual Savior of the Masses? Especially when he has the Mexican Aristocrat in his corner? Morrison I hate to say this but all the hair spray and other beauty products have finally sunk to your brain! My amigo Damien Sandow will be leaving tonight as the X-Treme Champion and he'll be saving the division in the process. Once he wins he'll....well how about I let him tell you what he'll do?

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_09_12_HDTV_Pt1_28229_mp40161

((Damien Sandow:)) Indeed I will, for this fraudulent man knows not what he is saying, John Morrison fails to conceive the fact that my wise words do not come from a state of showing off, nor do I bring upon these words in attempts to shadow names worthy of praise. For my words are only intended to bring evil to evil and heavenly rewards to the worthy, you simply misuse my words in an attempt to mock all that I am, but I assure you it is I that shall mock all that you are upon your defeat at the hands of a man whom refuses to strike with a weapon. I need not the power of any man-made material, for my power extends far beyond that of mankind's and you shall soon learn this, alongside the rest of humanity when I demonstrate the true power of knowledge.

{John Morrison}: And of course, Sandow's close male companion has to come to rescue as he knows Sandow can't handle this hunk of man, John Morrison. No Del Rio, I think all that cheap hair gel that you get from your Mexican supplier has gotten to your head. You coming out here doesn't make Sandow look any stronger, in fact, it makes him less of a man. But I see why you've come to help him, as you've probably heard in the Redemption locker room about the skills I possess.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 John_m37

{John Morrison}: Del Rio, you make very foolish claims about how you being in Sandow's corner will most definitely guarantee him the win but when Sandow was in your corner, you two couldn't even beat RVD. He isn't even a threat yet you feel that with the combined effort of you two that you can take the Great Morrison on. Just give it a rest and shut your damn mouths. Sandow, for a man who claims to have much wisdom and a complex mind rather than a simple one, you aren't convincing me that you possess either of those. I look forward to kicking your ass all over this ring.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Normal_Uploaded_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_09_12_HDTV_Pt1_28229_mp40150

((Damien Sandow:)) I am highly disappointed that a man whom moments ago spoke in a fine choice of words would now belittle himself to the level of cusses. I refuse to believe you are capable of such a despicable gesture, but the time for words has ceased, actions shall finish this sentence. Allow me to depart.

{At this sound, not only do the fans not hesitate to jeer these two men, but both Alberto Del Rio and Damien Sandow exit the ring. The two of them progress out of the ring in a fashion that just leads you to believe these men believe themselves to be of a higher quality than you; you despise just everything about them, yet they have a feel about them where you kinda want to watch what they're doing. It's hard to explain, but now as Damien Sandow and Del Rio make their way to the back, not even gesturing a glance in the direction of an agitated John Morrison, we can't wait to see the result of the X-Treme Championship match. Either the enlightened savior of the unwashed masses, Damien Sandow, a man who is hated by the masses he attempts to rescue, accomplishes his goal and is walking around as X-Treme Champion. Or in the other case, the man walking around champion is John Morrison, who scored an impressive win against Ezekiel Jackson and ever since his return, has promised he will remarkable things. Is this his chance? Stay tuned to find out that and more to come on yet another episode of XWL, Redemption!}

Last edited by RCP on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:37 am

I enjoyed that promo RCP/Stay/Seme Smile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionjohncenaXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionworldchampion
John Cena Vs Joey Ryan

Winner: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionworldchampion

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Tha champ burying already
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Ted never buried anybody...
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Following a brief commercial break, we're taken back to this weeks episode of Redemption where the cameras are scanning along the audience spotting numerous signs in support of many top superstars including one for the new World Heavyweight Champion Joey Ryan. But all the excitement soon fades as the sound of a screeching nail on the chalk board toned "Excuse Me!" echos throughout the arena. Loud boos follow in response, and we quickly turn toward the top of the stage where our Redemption General Manager makes her way out from the back.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 AYmp1

As always she has an annoyed look on her face due to the amount of disrespect she receives on a nightly basis from the fans.

{Joey Styles}
This should be interesting, rumors have been circulating backstage all day that Vickie had an announcement, and while no details were released, it's looks like they were correct.

{Michael Cole}
Anytime Vickie's got something to say you know it's going to be good, while she's not the most admired figure in this company, she knows her stuff when it comes to running a successful brand and show.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 XrjxX

She looks out into the jeering crowd with her microphone raised slightly, but no words come from her mouth, because should she say something she'd just be drowned out by all the boos. Instead she waits for them to die down, which takes a good thirty seconds, then as soon as she opens her mouth to say something...the boos start back up before she can even utter a word!

{Vickie Guerrero}
EXCUSE ME!

You'd think she'd learn, but as always this screeching tone just causes the fans to boo even louder, and longer.

{Vickie Guerrero}
I said excuse me! I have something very important to say!

Regardless of it's importance, the fans couldn't give a damn whatever she's got to say and continue to do nothing but boo.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me! Excuse me! Excuse me! Excuse me, Excuse me, EXCUSE ME!!!

Her tone shrieks even more than normal, and her demeanor quickly becomes that of an extremely pissed off person that's about to go mad if they don't get what they want. You'd think this would only cause more boos, if that were even possible, but instead, they all just stop, put off by Vickie's sudden almost tantrum like display. She notices they've silenced themselves, and then tries to calm herself down, and regain her composure.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 KXF0w

{Vickie Guerrero}
Now, as I was saying, as the Redemption General Manager I am responsible for both the well being, and the performance of this brand, last month we had an issue, we had no World Heavyweight Champion due to a certain someone, and so what did I do? I threw six of today's hottest young superstars in the most sadistic match of it's kind, and the winner, would be the World Heavyweight Champion...now, I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I'd say that was a tremendous success. Not only did Joey Ryan put on the performance of his life to capture his first World title here in XWL, he also would then successfully defend that title just minutes after winning it against the Mr. Money in the Bank, Michael McGillicutty.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 CcTsO

{Vickie Guerrero}
It's clear to me that when you set your employees up for success, they not only work harder, but their overall performance increases tenfold. While a certain superstar who shall not be named ever again on my show tried to tarnish that belief, Joey Ryan has reaffirmed it. Which is why I've decided to carry that success, over to the divas division. Almost six months ago Layla captured the Divas Championship at Final Stand, and she's been an absolute joy to have on my show, putting countless challengers away, showing that she was indeed the hidden gem in Lay-Cool by surpassing Michelle in every way possible. If you don't believe me just look back at this past Sunday's pay-per-view.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 QxJ6y

She motions towards the tron, and footage from the final moments of the Steel Cage match between challenger Michelle McCool and champion Layla. After a series of well thought out counters from both, Michelle dodges a round house kick, attempts to hook Layla for the Faith Breaker, but Layla ducks under it and drills McCool with a hard elbow shot, then as she turns around is nailed with the Bombshell knockout kick. Layla then covers scoring the three count and successfully retaining her title against her once friend and tag-team partner. We go back to Vickie on the stage who's shown smiling while some fans cheer, and others boo the image of a successful Layla.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Layla defeated Michelle McCool exactly as she said she would, and when you have a champion like that on your roster, which also happen to be the current longest reigning champion of all other champions in the company today, that not only impressed you, it gives you the confidence to try new things. Try out new challengers to see if they're really that good, experiment different types of matches, and that's exactly what I've decided to do. Stephanie McMahon tested Layla as champion by giving her a title defense like none she had faced before, inside a steel cage, an environment that even frightens some superstars, and she passed with flying colors. Now although Stephanie feels she's the only one that can make a decision regarding the divas, I don't see her out here, so I'm going to handle this myself.

{Joey Styles}
What's Vickie going to do? New challengers, different types of matches? This doesn't sound good for the Divas Champion.

{Michael Cole}
Pipe down, Joey. Besides Layla's flawless, she can handle whatever crosses her path, and that's why she's the Divas Champion right now, and not all the divas who have failed to dethrone her.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Layla, just because I like you, doesn't mean that you get preferential treatment, you still must do whatever I say, and compete in whatever match I choose for you, against whomever I want, and that's exactly what you're going to do in six weeks at The Monster Bash. While you've done an exceptional job at putting away challengers in a one on one situation, that just simply will not do this time. No, I'm feeling adventurous, risky, and well, I'm in the mood for history to be made.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 DMma2

{Vickie Guerrero}
So at The Monster Bash, Layla will be defending her Divas Championship....against....EVERYONE!

She laughs almost cackling while the fans are really shocked by what she's just said. Everyone? What does this even mean?

{Joey Styles}
Did she just say everyone?

{Michael Cole}
...Everyone?!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Well, everyone that's a diva that is. That's right, for the first time ever, the Divas Champion will face a task like no other has ever endured before. What I'm saying is, Layla will be defending her Divas Championship, in a gauntlet match!

{Michael Cole}
What?! How is that fair?!

{Joey Styles}
Wow, I did not expect that....I actually think that's a great idea!

{Michael Cole}
Great?

{Joey Styles}
Layla's always going on about being the best, and now she'll get a chance to prove that.

{Vickie Guerrero}
The rules are simple, Layla as champion will be starting off this gauntlet as the very first diva, and then one by one a diva will enter that ring, and they'll have a one on one match, now should Layla successfully win that match, the next diva will enter, and so forth...but, should she lose at any time? The diva who pins her will then be recognized as the official NEW Divas Champion! But the fun doesn't stop there, no, there's more...The champion will then have to face the remaining gauntlet! If they defeat everyone, well then bravo...but should the champion that dethrones Layla lose? They get no rematch clause, and the person that beat them, is then also recognized as the NEW Divas Champion. As you can see, this is no easy task, and that's why I feel that Layla is the perfect champion for this, because she's no doubt been on a mission to cement her legacy in this company, and if she can beat every single diva on the roster, in one night, to retain her title? Well then I guess she's exactly what she says she is. But of course that's "IF" she can.

{Joey Styles}
Talk about one hell of an announcement! Every single diva on the roster will be getting a chance of a life time!

{Michael Cole}
How is this fair to Layla though? No champion, not even a superstar has ever had to defend in a situation like this? I just don't understand how people can cheer or even approve this!

{Joey Styles}
It's not like Vickie's making her face every diva in ONE match, it's going to strictly one one one matches.

{Michael Cole}
And how exactly is she going to be in condition to retain against completely fresh challengers?

{Joey Styles}
That won't be a problem if she's as good as she always says she is.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Of course this excludes the new Miss Money in the Bank, and Queen of the Ring winner, Kaitlyn...but given the fact that she'll be the only diva that hadn't competed that night, I'm sure she won't hold that against me. Anyways, I'm a very busy woman, and so I must be going, but I do want to wish every diva the best of luck, I advise you all to be in the gym working hard every day until The Monster Bash, because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and what you make of it, will either turn you into star, or a one hit wonder. What that is, is entirely up to you.

A devious smile makes it's way on her face, and she lowers her microphone leaving to the back with the arena still buzzing at this huge announcement, and challenge for the Divas Champion Layla.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Redemption returns from a commercial and we see Michael Cole on the screen mic in hand. He clears his throat and begins to speak

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 S20kW

{Michael Cole}
Hello folks and welcome back to Redemption. Coming off an amazing ppv in Eye For An Eye we’ve got a lot in store for you tonight. We’ve had a lot of high points at the pay-per-view with a lot of titles changing hands, rivalries ending and some beginning. One big match that we saw was that of the Texas rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin facing off against Kevin Nash. As you’ve seen over the last few weeks Nash hasn’t been pleased with how a lot of people are in his words hogging the spotlight. You were all there and you saw what happened.. I don’t know about you guys but, I hope once and for all Kevin puts that rattlesnake out of commission. Steve’s nothing but a foul mouthed, beer drinking, redneck with an attitude and he must be sto…

Suddenly none other than Stone Cold appears right next to Cole head bandaged and arms crossed. The crowd cheers loudly at his presence. Cole clears his throat and turns towards Austin. Austin looks at him and Cole raises the mic towards Austin who begins to speak

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 E1WsT

{Austin}
What?!

Cole goes to speak but Austin cuts him off

{Austin}
What?!

Cole looks frustrated but tries to speak yet again before getting cut off a second time by Austin

{Austin}
What?!

Cole takes a deep breath before speaking

{Michael Cole}
Steve.. I.. I didn’t..

Austin laughs lightly before speaking

{Austin}
What?! You didn’t what. You didn’t think ole Stone Cold Steve Austin wasn’t going to hear you bad mouthing him? You’re sitting there in your little yellow and black shirt. Ya got your hair all done nice and you decided to talk down to Stone Cold Steve Austin. Is that what you were doing?

Cole puts the mic to his mouth slowly and speaks with a bit of hesitation

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 DuoQe

{Michael Cole}
No, Steve I was just.. I was giving my opinion, I’m sorry….

Austin looks at him and laughs lightly before speaking

{Austin}
You’re sorry?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
You didn’t mean what you said?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
You didn‘t believe in Stone Cold did you Michael?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
You didn’t think I could beat him did you?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
You thought he was going to destroy me didn’t you?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
Take me to the back and put me out of my misery

Cole sighs before speaking

{Michael Cole}
I didn’t say that Steve I..

Austin interrupts him before he can finish

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Q4HDS

{Austin}
What?!

{Michael Cole}
Of course I…

{Austin}
What?!

{Michael Cole}
Think that you can beat him

{Austin}
What?!

{Michael Cole}
I said I think you could beat him

{Austin}
What?!

Cole goes to speak a final time before Austin cuts him off and finally goes to say what he was going to

{Austin}
Did you see the match?

{Crowd}
What?!

Cole nods his head as Austin continues to speak

{Austin}
Then you’d know ole Stone Cold Steve Austin didn’t win now wouldn’t you?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
Maybe if you got your head out of your ass you’d know that that match was as close as it could get. I got to hand it to Nash. He’s one hell of a tough S.O.B but he ain’t no Stone Cold Steve Austin. That match took us both to our limits. As you can see by this here bandage that I sustained some damage, but, I’m here now aren’t I Michael?

{Michael Cole}
Yes Steve

{Austin}
That match was close though wasn’t it? Every time he’d hit me BAM I’d hit him back even harder. Not one minute went by that ole Stone Cold wasn’t delivering a can of whoop-ass. That is until Nash decided to play dirty. That son of a bitch grabbed a steeel chair and WHAM hit ole Stone Cold upside his head. I was down but I wasn’t out. I fought my way to my feet and the next thing he knew POW I hit his sorry ass with the Stone Cold Stunner and that some bitch was out like a light

Austin pauses and grabs hold of the back of Cole with one hand and pulls him close putting his other hand on the mic he speaks

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Q5msP

{Austin}
So there he was.. Flat on his back.. His eyes in the back of his head.. So ole Stone Cold Steve Austin crawled to the cover and the referee began to count. 1.… 2... Out of nowhere that mealy-mouthed some bitch found the strength to get that mammoth shoulder of his off the mat and the match continued. Next thing I knew WHAM! I got hit in my gut..

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
My torso

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
My beer belly

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
Beer belly

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
I said my beer belly! In a flash he hoisted me up onto his shoulders and WHAM tossed me as hard as he could. Sadly for ole Stone Cold Steve Austin, I landed neck first onto a steel chair but, was that it for ole Stone Cold? EH EH! you bet your ass ole Stone Cold wasn’t finished. So there he was crawling to the cover. He hoisted my leg into the air and the ref began to count..

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 09GKn

{Austin}
ONE…

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
TWO….

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
But did he get the win? EH EH you bet your ass he didn’t. Ole Stone Cold Steve Austin is THE toughest S.O.B in this company and it’ll take a lot more than a power bomb on a steel chair to finish me off! So there I was I was dazed…

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
Confused

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
I didn’t know where I was. What was going on.. But I knew I had to get my ass up. Next thing I knew I was staring face to face with Kevin Nash

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
Big Sexy!

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
Diesel!

{Crowd}
What?!

Austin pauses and gets a wide eyed expression as he speaks in an intense tone

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 3492vtg

{Austin}
Before he knew it I nailed him right there in the jaw! He fell on his ass as if he was as light as a feather! So seeing he was down I ran towards them there ropes and as I was coming back I dropped my elbows right across that jackasses face. He didn’t seem to like that because a few minutes later he was up. He looked at me and I looked at him. Before that some bitch new it I kicked his sorry ass in the gut and I delivered yet another stunner. I crawled to the cover but that mealy-mouthed jackass just wouldn’t give up.

{Crowd}
What?!

{Austin}
So ole Stone Cold Steve Austin began to get frustrated and I was off my game. Before I knew it he kicked me in my gut and power bomb’d me on the same steel chair he used earlier in the match. Sadly ole Stone Cold was out like a light and that was it. So, you done good kid you got one measly win over ole Stone Cold Steve Austin but, let me tell you this son the next time we meet in this here ring there’s going to be a very different story and that’s all I got to say about that!

Cole takes a deep breath before speaking

{Michael Cole}
Um… Steve. . I hate to be the one to tell you this but.. It’s not over.

Austin looks at Cole stunned before Cole speaks again

{Michael Cole}
Yeah.. I don’t know if anyone told you.. You and Kevin are teaming to face off against The APA in a tag team match

Austin glares before grabbing the mic and speaking a final few times

{Austin}
What dos you mean we’re in a tag team match? You’re gonna sit there with your pretty little shirt, your mic in your hand, and that dazed look on your face and tell ole Stone Cold Steve Austin that I’m supposed to team up with a jackass who almost put me on the shelf again? Is that what you’re telling ole Stone Cold Steve Austin? Well, son here’s what I’ll tell you about how I feel about that, ole Stone Cold Steve Austin has got no problem teaming up with you. However, boy if you step out of line at any point in this match, I won’t hesitate to stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry and that’s the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

{Michael Cole}
Well folks you heard it from the man himself. Nash if I were you I’d watch yourself. That match is up next.

Austin shoves the mic into Cole’s chest and the camera follows him. We fade to a brief commercial before the match gets under way

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionnashXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionsteveaustin
XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionbradshawXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionfarooq
Kevin Nash & Steve Austin Vs The APA

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 am

*Redemption returns from a commercial break as the main camera pans the arena for a few seconds before focusing on the Titantron where Kharma, along with Raisha Saeed, are standing by.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 JTM02

{Raisha Saeed}
Last night may have ended in a double countout but after the match was over, there was a clear winner, and it wasn't you Beth. The same steel chair that you tried to use on Kharma six days prior lead to your downfall. This little crusade you have against Kharma is over, I granted you the match you wanted and you failed, so the way I see it, our business is done. You will not have the satisfaction of a rematch because you do not deserve one. In case you are a bit hard at hearing, maybe the message Kharma will send to you after she destroys Natalya later tonight will be heard loud and clear.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 YtTsz

{Raisha Saeed}
Ah yes, Natalya, XWL's only third generation diva, she would prove quite the challenge if Kharma was just like the rest of the divas, but unfortunately for you Natalya, she's not like all the other divas. You will fall to the awesome power of Kharma, just like every other diva before you. I was told that this company had the best women wrestlers around, it's clear now that I was lied to. When I look around, all I see is a bunch of women who care more about their looks than their wrestling ability. I guess the term “diva” fits these women well. When Kharma arrived on the scene, she expected true competition, but all she got was talentless barbie dolls. Natalya, quit while you're ahead, if you go out to that ring later tonight, you will get destroyed, consider that your final warning.

*Both women walk off screen as Redemption fades to a video package for the upcoming Pay-Per-View, The Monster Bash.*

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: h   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 am

X-treme Championship

X-Treme Rules Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Xtremetitle

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 BreakdowndamienXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionxtremejomo
Damien Sandow Vs John Morrison (C)

-

-

-

-

-

-

{Joey Styles}: Is he walking out of a title match? Of all the matches he could've walked out of, and he chooses this one.

{Michael Cole}: If I was in this situation, I would walk out too. Sandow basically embarrassed Morrison out there and he shouldn't have to be in the same ring as that buffoon. He's above this.

{To the crowd's surprise, just as Damien Sandow seemingly had Morrison where he wanted him, on the ground following Sandow's finisher, rather than pinning Morrison, Damien Sandow begins to walk out. Why would he do this? Sandow clearly had the match in the palm of his hand.. Morrison can only stand and look on at Sandow as he attempts to dare him into returning to action, but Damien Sandow simply declines. Everyone is puzzled and in an uproar that Sandow would pass up a sure chance to win the title, but they're in agreement that they're sure glad he didn't win, for no man wishes a champion of a hardcore title to be a man who refuses to use weapons. But now, Damien Sandow picks up a microphone in an attempt to clear the confusion.}

[Damien Sandow] Thank you for your irrelevant opinions! I care not what you venture to assume about my lack of a presence in the result of this match, for I know my actions to be the correct ones. This simply because I here have proven to the masses that I am a worthy champion, capable of winning without the use of weapons for my brain possesses more power than an object created by a simple man ever could. John Morrison, allow me to comfort you in knowing that my pursuit of your championship has yet to end, however, I plan to strip you of that title in due time and it shall fall upon my shoulders and thrive into glory. You're welcome.

{Damien Sandow drops the microphone and holds his arms up on the stage. Morrison has just now thought of what to do as he takes charge after Sandow, buy it's too late as Morrison is so far back Damien Sandow simply has to walk backstage and he's out of sight. Morrison reaches the curtain and runs behind it, but when he looks backstage, there's no one in sight. Damien Sandow has escaped and the X-Treme Title match has no result. Why would Damien Sandow do this? What are his plans? The fans don't seem to enjoy whatever his plans are, but we won't be able to find out until next time, unfortunately.}
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionnatalyaXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptionkharma
Natalya Vs Kharma

*With both women in the ring, the ref calls for the bell, signaling the start of the match. Kharma burns a hole through Natalya, not moving an inch as he stares down her opponent for the evening. Natalya looks at Kharma, hesitant to make a move, but eventually takes a few steps forward towards this mastodon. When she gets within range, almost like a bolt of lightning, Kharma strikes first with a swift spinning backhand, almost knocking out the third generation diva in a heartbeat. Saeed can be heard shouting instructions towards Kharma as she picks up the seemingly unconscious diva to set up her all to familiar finishing maneuver, the Implant Buster. Kharma hooks Natalya's arms and lifts her in an upwards fashion before dropping her onto the mat with sickening force. She looks down at the fallen third generation diva as she laughs before going for the cover...*

3!

*Kharma's theme hits as the ref calls for the bell and yet another diva has fallen before Kharma, who looks down at Natayla laying there. Saeed begins motioning for Kharma to hit another Implant Buster on Natayla and without giving it a second thought, Kharma rises to her feet, setting up a second Implant Buster on the third generation diva. She hooks the arms yet again but this time...*

*Beth's theme begins to play as Kharma releases Natayla and looks at the stage, possibly awaiting the arrival of Beth Phoenix. Many moments pass and Beth is nowhere to be seen, leaving Kharma annoyed in the ring as Saeed begins shouting something that isn't picked up by the cameras. Redemption then fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 am

Redemption returns from commercial break

The theme of Triple H hits around the arena, and the crowd jump their feet going insane for The Game.

[Joey Styles]
Triple H coming off a huge victory last night! And later tonight, he goes into a Number One contender match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

[Michael Cole]
Are you kidding me? He shouldn't be rewarded for his actions, He could've ended Brock Lesnar's career last night.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 XOH7X

Triple H appears from behind the curtain, water bottle in hand. Triple H still clearly feeling the effects from the brutal Hell in a Cell match.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 COmCB

Triple H slowly walks down the ramp, looking around at the cheering fans. Who are still on their feet. Triple H makes his way around the ring, and slowly climbs upon the ring apron.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 LlPMf

Triple H takes a drink of the water, before throwing the bottle into the crowd. Triple H does his signature water spray.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 XcorI

Triple H stands on the apron, looking around the arena. Countless signs supporting Triple H are scattered around the arena.

[Joey Styles]
Triple H is clearly still in pain from his brutal match, How is he going to compete with 3 of the top Redemption stars later tonight?

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 MwWZb
Triple H gets into the ring, and grabs a microphone. Without doing his signature turnbuckle pose, he just stands in the ring awaiting chants of "Triple H!" to die down.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 DGeMT
[Triple H]
I'm going to be honest... I've never been so tired and so beaten in my life. I've been through many hell in a cells, I've been through Elimination Chambers, Street Fights...and I never felt pain like I did last night, and I still do right now. For the first time in my career, I was actually nervous last night, I was sat back there going over it all in my head time and time again. Brock Lesnar gave me the fight of my life, He beat me down like I never thought was possible. But when it was all set and done, I was left standing. After everything I went through, I still came out on top. I'm not going to lie, I questioned many times over the past month that if my time was up, and if Brock Lesnar was actually right. but Last night, I proved that I'm still that damn good.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 5zHjS
[Triple H]
I went to hell and back, and I survived. I've proved that I've still got what it takes to be best, Month after month I've come out here and beaten whoever stood in front of me. For the first time in my career I'm actually made the impact I've always wanted to here in XWL. I'm one match away from becoming Number One contender. I'm ready to fight through the pain, I'm ready to earn my way to the top of this company. I set myself one target back at Final Stand and that was to become World Champion, and now I'm on the way of achieving that goal.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 I1Hnp
[Triple H]
Tonight, I will compete in a Number One contender match for the World Championship and I'm not 100% by any means,but this is the chance I've worked for the past 7 months, I couldn't pass this up. I'm beaten and I'm broken...but Tonight, I will walk down to this ring and I will become Number One Contender. Last night, I showed that I am still as good as I ever was.. and now, I'm moments away from claiming my right at the top of this company. One thing that has avoided me my entire career is XWL gold...and now I'm going to change that. No more distractions, I have one goal... one Aim. and Nobody is going to stop me.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Aipj6
Triple H removes his glasses

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 UkAc8
[Triple H]
I've tried time and time again to become a success in XWL, and I've failed every time. But this time, It's different... this time I'm better than I have ever been, this time I will make no mistakes, this time I will not give up. I will go all the way to the top of this company, and Become a 14 time World Heavyweight Champion.. Dolph Ziggler, James Storm... Austin Aries, None of them can stop me. Brock Lesnar couldn't stop me, now Nobody will. Last night was the greatest moment of my XWL Career.. for now.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Yh2v0
[Triple H]
Joey Ryan... I hope you're keeping that title warm for me, because the game... as only just begun.

Triple H drops the microphone before climbing the turn-buckle.

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Kp10o

Triple H does his signature pose as Redemption fades to a video package.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:21 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionsheamusXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptioncody
Sheamus Vs Cody Rhodes

*As Redemption returns from the break, the match between Cody Rhodes and Sheamus has already gotten under away. Rhodes charges at Sheamus, but gets caught by a back breaker.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RARnZ

[Joey Styles]
Oh what a tilt-a-whirl back breaker by Sheamus! Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Redemption.

*Sheamus goes to work on Cody, stomping away at the midsection. Rhodes rolls the ropes and hangs on, forcing Sheamus to stop. The ref has to pry 'the Great White' off as Cody gets up and takes a sucker punch at Sheamus. He hammers away at him, backing him up into a corner. Rhodes works on the midsection himself with multiple kicks to the stomach. The referee has to pry Cody out as well, but he blows off the ref and nails Sheamus with a nasty enzuigiri. Rhodes, clearly irate about the events at Eye for an Eye, shows no remorse towards Sheamus and stomps away at him. He gets down to a knee and begins throwing a flurry of punches towards Sheamus' skull, the referee pulling Cody away from Sheamus. Cody and the referee get into an argument that ends up with Cody pushing the referee. Just then, the referee pushes back! Cody is stunned as the crowd laughs.*

[Michael Cole]
Hey! He can't do that!

[Joey Styles]
You know our Rick Knox has never been one to take anything from the wrestlers, Cole!

*Rick and Cody get into a shoving match that ends with Rick throwing Cody right into the Irish Cruse back breaker! Sheamus covers and Knox begins to count, but only reaches to two before Cody can kick out. "The Dashingly Insane One" tries to flee the scene, only to get caught by Sheamus on the apron. Sheamus pulls Cody back to the ropes and clobbers him in the chest not one, not twice, not thrice, but ten times! Cody is clearly in pain as Sheamus bounces off the ropes and goes to knock him off the apron, but he pulls the top rope down and causes him to tumble to the outside. Rhodes rolls back in, laughing.*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 6Rm9U

[Michael Cole]
There we go, Cody! Get him!

*As Sheamus slowly rolls back into the ring, Cody grabs him and sets up for the Cross Rhodes. Suddenly the crowd goes wild and as Rhodes looks up towards the stage, the masked man is making his way out! Cody drops Sheamus and runs outside, chasing the masked man all around the ringside area and up the stage as Rick Knox begins to make the count.*

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

[Michael Cole]
What? No!

*Cody stops on the stage as the masked man runs to the back. He looks to the ring, shocked.*

[Justin Roberts]
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner via a Count out, Sheamus!

*Sheamus celebrates the victory, beating on his chest. Cody is besides him as he marches down to ringside, yelling at Rick Knox. Cody says he shouldn't have been counted out, but Rick doesn't care. In what may have not been such a smart decision, Rhodes slides back into the ring; stalking Sheamus. Once Sheamus gets finished with celebrating on the top rope, Cody tries to attack him, but gets side stepped! As he turns around, Rhodes gets nailed with the Brogue Kick!*

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 OeDqJ

[Michael Cole]
Come on! That's enough! This is just wrong!

*Cody is out cold on the mat as Rick raises Sheamus' hand in the air, Redemption fading to a hype video for the Monster Bash.*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Main Event

4 Man Elimination Match

The Winner faces Joey Ryan at The Monster Bash

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionjamesstormXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptiontripleh
XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 RedemptionaustinariesXWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Redemptiondolph
James Storm Vs Triple H Vs Austin Aries Vs Dolph Ziggler

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Spoilers
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Austin Aries has done it! He is the new number one contender. The crowd boo as Aries motions a belt around his waist. Clearly he has high hopes of capturing the title at the Monster bash. HHH lies in the ring, beaten after both men gave it everything as they came down to the final 2 in this battle royale. Aries demands for the referee to come over and raise his hand which he does. Aries cheers to himself with his hand in the air before suddenly Aries falls hard to the mat. It’s Joey Ryan! Joey hopped the barricade and hit Aries hard across the head with the world title. Aries stays down as Joey stands above him.

Joey Ryan
I’VE BEATEN YOU!....I DON’T HAVE TO FACE YOU AGAIN!...I BEAT YOU!

Joey laughs and holds the world title up high in the air as his theme hits.

Redemption fades out with Joey Ryan standing tall, holding the world title high, above a unconscious Austin Aries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012   XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012  -  9/23/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 9/16/2012 - 9/23/2012
Page 1 of 1