Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012

Go down 
+10
#NOTSEME
Zander
Jiggas
TheFilthParade
BoscoHeelBrand
Shug
Jonguin
P.R Son
Bang
TheKrzyOne
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 pm

=//=Should Chavo Fear the McGillicutter?=\\=

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 LXqzr

*Redemption kicks off with a great looking pyro display and the camera zips up and about the arena showcasing the amazing XWL fans packed in the stands ready for what promises to be a great show. Once the pyro ends the camera gets a shot of the stage as the smoke settles. *

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 J9iuY

*The camera cuts backstage to where Michael McGillicutty is seen in the distance, sitting on a crate with his newly won X-treme Championship at his side and with his head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling with his eyes closed, seemingly lost in thought and possibly preparing mentally for the challenge ahead. The camera is seen moving closer and closer until it's a few feet from his face. An unknown man speaks up and greets Michael, as cautiously as he possibly can.*

???: Hey, Michael.

*Michael opens his eyes and sees a familiar face. The cameraman is none other than Mitch, who was always seen interviewing both Michael and Ted during their feud many weeks ago. Michael mutters something to himself that the camera can't pick up. Michael jumps off the crate, gets his Championship and puts it over his shoulder.*

Mitch the Camera Guy: If you don't mind, I'd like to get your thoughts on your match for the X-treme Championship against Sin Cara last week and the reasons for attacking an already fatigued Chavo Guerrero later that night.

*Michael looks at Mitch for a few seconds with a angered glare that makes Mitch want to run away but doesn't because he is almost frozen by fear, but before he can answer the question, he gets cut off by an unfamiliar voice. Michael turns his attention to the direction the voice came from and it is revealed to be the voice of the man that Michael brutally assaulted last week, Chavo Guerrero.*

{Chavo Guerrero}
Is there any point in asking him for his thoughts, Mitch? Because it’s clear, well clear to me at least, that he isn’t thinking for himself. Let me ask you something Mitch, do you think it’s a coincidence that Big Mike over here attacked me after Vickie threatened that she would make certain I woul regret walking out on her at Xtreme Xmas?

Mitch the Camera Guy: I… I don’t know Chavo.

{Chavo Guerrero}
And do you think it’s a coincidence that he happened to get a shot at the Xtreme Title the same night he attacked me? Couldn’t that have been Vickie’s way of getting him to do what she wanted?

Mitch the Camera Guy: Chavo, I’m just the camera guy, I don’t know what’s going on here.

{Chavo Guerrero}
Exactly! Nobody knows what’s going on here, Mitch, not even McGillicutty because he’s too busy being a sheep to realize just what it is he’s done. He’s too busy being blinded by the light reflecting off of his pretty little title belt to see the mistake he’s made. Most men don’t put their hands on Chavo Guerrero and get away with it, but Michael is a lucky man because I’m going to do something he may not be accustomed to and be the bigger man here. It’s obvious that he’s too stupid to get that he’s being used by Vickie and there’s no point in me getting my hands dirty with the drone when I can get to the Queen Bee myself.

Mitch the Camera Guy: So are you saying that you’re going to let what McGillicutty did to you slide? Just like that with no retaliation?

{Chavo Guerrero}
I’m saying that if McGillicutty knows what’s good for him he won’t make the same mistake twice because next time I won’t be so forgiving. I’m saying that he should run home so that his mother can hold him tight, kiss him on the forehead, and thank the heavens that her little baby Mike didn’t get hurt. Because next time I won’t have any problems with putting him in his place. But I’m sure there won’t be a next time, Mitch,

*Chavo looks directly at McGillicutty as he says this next bit:

{Chavo Guerrero}
because he knows better than to pull that again.

*Chavo walks away ending things there and Mitch confronts McGillicutty again hopefully to some word on how he feels about all of this.*

Mitch the Camera Guy: Michael, can you tell us what you thought about that little confrontation? Are things between you and Chavo really over?

*Instead of responding, Michael shoves Mitch to the side and charges right after Chavo and just bashes him on the back of the head with his title belt effectively flooring him. McGillicutty drops his title to the ground and beings circling Chavo like a vulture waiting for the hurting man to make it to his feet. Chavo is nearly back to a standing position but he’s doubled over leaving him setup perfectly for a McGillicutter which Michael hits dropping Chavo’s head right on the championship belt! *

*Chavo lays motionless on the ground but that doesn’t seem to be enough to satisfy McGillicutty as he raises to his feet. There’s a sinister smile slowly creeping onto his face, and one can only imagine the thoughts of mal intent that may be floating around in his head, and then one cannot help but fear a little for Chavo’s well being.*

*McGillicutty lifts Chavo to his feet and it has to be like lifting a deadweight because Chavo’s legs don’t seem to be working at all and it can be assume the blow to the head knocked him out cold. McGillicutty shows some impressive strength by getting Chavo to his feet and then keeping him there where he delivers a couple of tough headbutts before placing Chavo over his shoulder and then ferociously driving him back first into a wall! Chavo drops down into a sitting position and McGillicutty immediately continues the assault by driving his boot right into Chavo’s skull! Chavo fully slumps over onto the ground, and there’s a small crack in the wall where his head used to be.*

*Back on his feet once again, McGillicutty delivers some hard kicks right to the chest and gut of Chavo’s and he’s absolutely just relentless and he stomps away. McGillicutty suddenly stops and we think that it’s finally over, but when we realize that it’s a steel chair that he’s noticed lined up against the wall we figure out that the worst is yet to come. McGillicutty grabs the chair and goes to town beating Chavo with but then he does something weird. He opens up the chair and sits down with his feet on Chavo and finds himself lost in thought like he was at the beginning, but this time we know he has to be thinking about what to do next.*

*McGillicutty seems to have figured it out when he stands once again and forces Chavo back onto his feet. McGillicutty drives his knee into Chavo’s gut three times and then knocks him over with an incredibly stiff European uppercut that causes Chavo’s head to snap back violently and then he hits the ground head first with a disturbing sounding thud. But that’s not the end and once again McGillicutty brings the corpse of Chavo to his feet. This time he hooks his leg as if he were going for the Perfectplex and he looks back at the chair to get everything lined up, and before you know it he drops Chavo right on that chair with the Perfectplex!*

*The chair collapses under the force of the move and Chavo doesn’t even seem to react to it as he just lays there unmoving and barely breathing, and anyone with a heart would have to start worrying not just for his well-being but for his life at this point. What’s even scarier is that McGillicutty reaches for Chavo’s head as he prepares for the next attack, but thankfully and mercifully the cavalry in the form of security guards arrive and the put themselves between McGillicutty and Chavo. McGillicutty doesn’t try to get by them and instead that grin of his returns as he backs away, perhaps to signal a job well done. He motions for his title and one of the guards hands it to him, and McGillicutty stares at it for a second before tossing it over his shoulder and walking away.*

*The camera cuts to Joey Styles and Michael Cole sitting at the announce table as they try to figure out what they just witnessed.*

{Joey Styles}
What have we just witnessed?

{Michael Cole}
It’s clear that McGillicutty is trying to send a message, but using Chavo of all people? That just doesn’t make sense, he’s already champion what does he have to prove?

{Joey Styles}
A better question is: What sparked his violent crusade against Chavo in the first place? I don’t think these two have even crossed paths before last week.

{Michael Cole}
Maybe Chavo was right about Vickie using McGillicutty to get back at him?

{Joey Styles}
Who really knows for sure? There are definitely a lot more questions than answers at this point. Let’s hope the rest of the show is a little more straightforward than this.

*Screen fades to black as Redemption heads to its first commercial break of the night.*

Last edited by ThéKlássyÓné on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:13 am

Hey allzo when u want to do Brock vs Goldberg?

I'm free..

Tues- Anytime
Wed.-Thurs... anytime before 4 PM
Sunday- anytime before 4 PM

I'm gonna be in NYC mon. so can't do it then, and am working Wed.-Sun. Nights and Fri.-Sat. Mornings. Let me know when u wanna do the match. (im EST timezone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 am

x-pac should appear in the intro video lol.....i love watching those. Feels like a real show 4 sure

or maybe a-ry in the breakdown one lol.... itd be awesome, but i know its prolly not that ez
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:04 am

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:
x-pac should appear in the intro video lol.....i love watching those. Feels like a real show 4 sure

or maybe a-ry in the breakdown one lol.... itd be awesome, but i know its prolly not that ez

They were gonna be in, but then David told me not too. So blame him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am

Sad ouch.... That hurt lol.

lol maybe i can get in the next one or something. i just seen alot of people but no ary/xpac
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 am

I know, he's such a tool. Blatantly has nothing to do with me not wanting to listen to that song about 100times whilst re-editing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:04 am

LOL....turn volume down....haha i get that feeling to

on my smackdown stories ..sit there and listen to well its the big show or i came to play 100 times in a row. you'll almost snap!!!

i dont mind not being on..justhope i dont stay off for ever

when i seen 2012 intro i thought maybe id see riley. NO RILEY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:20 pm

As Redemption returns from it's first commercial break of the evening, our cameras take us inside the ring where Lillian Garcia is shown with her microphone raised up.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 ZlKwG

{Lillian Garcia}
Ladies and gentlemen, at this time I would like to ask you all to rise to your feet, and welcome the Redemption general manager, from El Paso, Texas, Vickie Guerrero!!

Once Vickie's name is mentioned the once cheery and excited crowd suddenly becomes a hatred expressing and loudly booing riot. Vickie's then signature "Excuse me!" sounds from the stage where the cameramen quickly switch views to as Vickie walks out from the back with a microphone in hand.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 VoOPw

{Michael Cole}
Would you just listen to this crowd, no respect whatsoever for this hard working and very admirable woman.

{Joey Styles}
I thought you hated her...

{Michael Cole}
No? I could never hate such a diligent person.

{Joey Styles}
Really? Because I remember differently.

{Michael Cole}
Okay so we had our differences, but we've moved on from that. Now that isn't about me or you, it's about Vickie, so pipe down and let's listen to what this amazing woman has to say.

{Vickie Guerrero}
I said excuse me!

We cut to a shot of the audience expressing their extreme dislike for Vickie Guerrero as they loudly continue to direct many boos and jeers in her direction.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 RmMp4

{Vickie Guerrero}
Ladies and gentlemen...

She stops as the boos begin to drown her out.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me!!!

Her microphone lowers to her side as she glares at the disrespectful crowd.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 VHkuK

Eventually they finally die down and she raises her microphone back up.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Now as I was going to say...I've come out here to make a very important announcement. As you all know, things between The Rock and John Cena have escalated with each passing week that they've been at each other's throats. We thought the situation would finally come to an end at X-treme X-mas, when the two men would collide in an I Quit match. A match where neither man going in had ever uttered those two words. A match that many were on the edges of their seats during. No one knew who would win, no one knew which of these superstars would utter two simple, yet changing words. But unfortunately, we weren't prepared for how that match turned out. It did not have a winner, neither said I quit, and the only thing they left that match with was more hatred for one another.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 XdjOn

{Vickie Guerrero}
Last week a rematch between the two was organized, while I thank Cody Rhodes for handling the situation at the time and approving the said rematch providing they follow through with a handshake. That just will not do...Chalk this up to experience, but the way I, and the board of the directors see it, is that another rematch, with the exact same situation will not be what solves this. No, we need something fresh interjected into the mess this has become. Which is why being the kind of general manager that I am, I've decided that this match needs something special...It needs, a special referee!

{Michael Cole}
Wow! What a tremendously amazing decision by Vickie Guerrero!

{Joey Styles}
I'll agree, that certainly will be interesting, but who?

The fans begin to cheer in excitement as Vickie smirks at the stage.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 PUuem

{Vickie Guerrero}
The only problem is, who? We need someone fair, someone who will call it down the middle, someone that will do their very best at helping this bitter rivalry crown one final winner. But that's why I'm not going to name this referee, no, In fact, I'm not having anything to do with the decision at all.

{Joey Styles}
She's not deciding who the referee is? Then who is?

{Michael Cole}
Maybe if you'd shut up for a minute and listen we'd find out.

{Vickie Guerrero}
I've decided that the person that will decide this special referee, will be none other than.....John Cena!!

An eruption filled with screams and cheers follows the announcement of Cena's name.

{Michael Cole}
John Cena??!!

{Vickie Guerrero}
While Cena may be in this match, I know his morals, I know that he does not cheat, he does not take the easy way out, and he's one of the most honest men in XWL right now. Which is why I am trusting him with this huge decision. He will need to figure out what man or woman, will oversee his I Quit match with The Rock at Over The Limit. I take nothing away from The Rock, but he has bias judgement, which isn't something I'm condemning him for, but John Cena seems like the perfect candidate to determine just who the special referee is.

{Joey Styles}
I've gotta admit, I actually agree with this decision. John won't name someone that is bias, he won't name someone that couldn't do a good job as the referee. He's going to pick the perfect person to be the special referee, I just know it.

{Michael Cole}
You act as if John Cena is a saint or something.

{Joey Styles}
Well I'm not calling him a saint, but he is as close as it gets.

{Michael Cole}
I loved the special referee idea, but letting John Cena decide? How's that fair to The Rock? What's to say Cena won't abuse his powers here and name a referee that will help Cena steal a victory?

{Joey Styles}
Do you even listen? Cena wouldn't do that, that's not what John Cena would ever do.

{Vickie Guerrero}
I thank you all for your time, I look forward to finding out John Cena's decision, and I ask you all to sit back, relax, and continue to enjoy tonight's show!

As Vickie heads to the back, we're taken back to our commentary team.

{Joey Styles}
Vickie's definitely added even more excitement to this match with this decision.

{Michael Cole}
Excitement sure, but is it the right kind? I agree with assigning a special referee, but I just don't like John Cena getting to choose who it is. That's just something that makes absolutely no sense to me!

{Joey Styles}
It doesn't matter if you agree or not, because these fans seem to love it! I wonder who he'll pick though?

Following Joey's last question we fade out to an advertisement for Final Stand IV.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Shit just got real.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 am

Blatant spam
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 am

aaaaaaaaand spam
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 am

E/T wrote:
Blatant spam

Said Sam I am
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 am

E/T wrote:
E/T wrote:
Blatant spam

Said Sam I am

I do not like green eggs and spam
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 am

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 AfU0c
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 am

Following a commercial break, we're taken inside the arena to our commentary team, Joey Styles and Michael Cole.

{Michael Cole}
Ladies and gentlemen, as the voice of XWL, the greatest broadcast journalist in the history of the world, and your Redemption commentator, I Michael Cole, would like to welcome you all back to Redemption!

{Joey Styles}
Talk about an ego...

{Michael Cole}
What was that, Joey?

{Joey Styles}
EGGO, You know, the frozen waffle brand?

{Michael Cole}
Will you get your head out of the gutter already? Here I am welcoming these people back to the greatest show on television, and you're talking about waffles?!

{Joey Styles}
Anyways folks, we've got an exciting night lined up for you, of course our main-event of the evening will be Chris Jericho taking on the United States Champion, Shawn Michaels in a non-title bout. But that's not all..

{Michael Cole}
That's right, CM Punk, a man that seems be against the odds more than ever will be going against John Laurinaitis' specially picked opponent for him tonight, The Big Show!

{Joey Styles}
Can Punk overcome the undeniable odds stacked against him tonight? Or will he fall to the powerful giant he's set to face off with later tonight?

{Michael Cole}
And...Oh brother...Do I really have to...Don't make me hype up this next match, you do it, Joey.

{Joey Styles}
What's wrong with Mr. Anderson taking on Ted DiBiase? That sounds like a great match to me.

{Michael Cole}
A great match? We'll just see the same thing happen this week, as we've seen for the last what, six weeks?

{Joey Styles}
Are you still insisting he's paying off the referees? Come on, Cole...You and I both know he's not.

{Michael Cole}
Well explain to me how a big loser like him, is suddenly on such a roll? He's got six victories in a row, that's not something that someone like him accomplishes!

{Joey Styles}
Well speaking of Ted DiBiase, I understand that he and Maryse arrived into the arena just a few short minutes ago, and we're going to get a camera on them in just a minute!

{Michael Cole}
She's still with him?! I just cannot understand why she's still with him...He doesn't treat her special with spending sprees like before, if anything it's as if he's nothing but a cheapskate now!

{Joey Styles}
He's hardly a cheapskate.

{Michael Cole}
I heard he tried to take her out to Burger King last week! Burger King!

{Joey Styles}
And? They've got great food there with awesome prices, what's the problem with that?

{Michael Cole}
You don't take a woman like Maryse to Burger King!

{Joey Styles}
As if you'd know...Anyways we've finally got a camera on these two, so let's head to that now!

The screen changes to a view of Ted DiBiase and Maryse walking arm and arm through the backstage halls. You can see a slight awkwardness as they aren't looking at one another, and Ted seems as if his mind is on something.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 AcexC

They take a few more steps before turning down the next hall.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 TbeGt

DiBiase suddenly stops and stands still, Maryse's hold over his arm loosens and he lowers his head as she looks at him with a confused expression on her face.

{Ted DiBiase}
Maryse...

She continues to stare at him as he raises his head up.

{Ted DiBiase}
In here.

He opens up a locker room door holding it open for her, she seems confused still, but she steps through the door and into the room with DiBiase slowly closing the door, but the cameraman stops it from fully closing so we can still keep view of this ongoing situation between Ted DiBiase and Maryse.

{Ted DiBiase}
Okay, I've tried to ignore what happened...I've tried to ignore the things that have been running through my head since it happened...But I just can't anymore! We need to talk about what happened after my match at X-treme X-mas...

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 H6QUQ

{Maryse}
What about it Teddy? We kissed, what's the big deal. Nothing we haven't done before.

Maryse rolled her eyes and sighed impatiently, not quite seeing the point of this conversation as Ted looked baffled at her response

{Ted DiBiase}
Hold up, we kissed? WE kissed? Because I remember a certain someone grabbing me and planting one on me!

{Maryse}
Are you implying you didn't like it? Because that large smile on your face afterwards says otherwise.

{Ted DiBiase}
Whoa whoa whoa now, don't make this about me.

{Maryse}
You're the one who hasn't been able to get it off your mind, and apparently has a problem with it, so yes, that kind of would make it about you.

Maryse looked at Ted in disbelief, slightly irritated with how things were going

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 B45nA

Ted's annoyed expression on his face suddenly changes to a slight grin. .

{Ted DiBiase}
Because apparently you've got the hots for ol' DiBiase.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 8XDcP

He places his hand on her shoulder as she stares at him with a slightly amuse expression on her face.

{Ted DiBiase}
Now I don't blame you, because we did have something "special"...But I thought we were just friends?

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 XN65i

{Maryse}
You've got to be kidding me, Teddy, it was one kiss! I was just making a point to that McGillicutty freak. It obviously meant more than that to you if you can't shut up about it.

Maryse folded her arms and shrugged

{Ted DiBiase}
Sure sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

{Maryse}
Helps me sleep tonight? What?.. Are you saying that the kiss meant more to me than it did to you?

{Ted DiBiase}
Clearly it must have, why else would you have kissed me in the first place?

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Nl8Ke

{Maryse}
Ted, we've been over this. I was just teaching that McGillicutty punk a lesson, and from what I could tell you had no objections when it happened either.

{Ted DiBiase}
Of course I had no objections to it, I'm a man, what man would object to a kiss?! The way I see it, it wasn't about teaching Michael a lesson, deny it all you want, but you and I both know that.

{Maryse}
Ted, the kiss meant nothing to me then, and it means nothing to me now. YOU just can't get over that because it obviously meant something to you.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 FJdlv

{Ted DiBiase}
Sorry, but that's where you're sadly mistaken. Because that kiss was the most meaningless kiss I've ever gotten! Oh, and it wasn't even that good of a kiss either, did you swallow an entire can of garlic paste before it or something?!

{Maryse}
Excusez-moi? You think I enjoyed kissing your sweaty fish lips either? Listen Ted, the point is the kiss apparently meant nothing to either of us. So how about you just shut up about it, and we can carry on with our schedule.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Hasa3

{Ted DiBiase}
You kissed me after a match, of course they're going to be sweaty!

{Maryse}
Either way! You're lips were fishier than Kelly Kelly's downstairs! And the fact that I kissed you after the match when they were all gross and sweaty, only proves that it wasn't just to kiss you.

{Ted DiBiase}
Hey that's fine, you can deny it all you want, but the signs are all there...Why else would you come into my locker room 4 months ago after no contact for nearly a year?! I had moved on, and I thought you had too. I even thought we could just be friends, but your actions, and your actions alone, seem to suggest that you have other plans in mind.

{Maryse}
Actions such as.. The mistletoe incident a few weeks ago?

Maryse raised her eyebrow and folded her arms as Ted seems to have been caught off guard by her latest remark.

{Ted DiBiase}
That's totally different!

She lightly laughs under her breath at Ted.

{Ted DiBiase}
I thought one peck on those cold lips of yours would finally bring out a Maryse that wasn't such a Scrooge. I mean it was Christmas season for crying out loud! I invited you to every single DiBiase Posse Party, the fans even brought you gifts, but you wouldn't know that because not once did you ever show up! What, did you have to get your nails done for the billionth time?

{Maryse}
Ted, lying on the floor of these disgusting hallways would be more exciting then to go to one of those so called "parties."

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 E1Zeo

{Ted DiBiase}
Oh real nice, Maryse...Real nice...It's probably for the best you've never been to one anyways, you'd just suck the life out of it with your snooty attitude.

{Maryse}
That implies there's any life to suck out in the first place! Why do you even care about them? All you have to do is slip up once and they're off to the next guy. Where were they for you when you lost your inheritance? Huh? Where were they for you when the Ministry nearly beat you to death? Face it Teddy, they don't care about you anymore than I care about knockoffs.

{Ted DiBiase}
But that's where you're wrong, see you wouldn't know this because you were too busy playing smoochy face with Dolph Ziggler. But they were the only, and I mean ONLY ones there for me! Not my father, not my friends, and certainly not you! They helped me realize that it's okay to be who I am...That it's okay to be a little goofy, that it's okay to be obsessed over a board game, that it's okay to make cheesy jokes, they love me for being me, and that's more than you ever did! I didn't have to buy them fancy purses or take them on exotic trips to be appreciated. So forgive me for wanting to give back to the people that probably saved my career. Because of them I finally got out of my father's shadow, I realized my mistakes, and I became my own man!

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 NqVkW

{Maryse}
Man is hardly the word I'd use, Teddy. These fans have gotten you nowhere in your career. I'm a two time Divas Champion, what are you?

Maryse put her hand behind her ear, playing sarcasm

{Maryse}
What's that? Oh, right.. Nothing! So other than saving your pathetic to begin with career, what exactly have the fans done for you?

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Ul2UN

Ted sighs, he looks at Maryse, then looks at the floor before finally raising his head back up sighing again.

{Ted DiBiase}
Supported me. As simple as that sounds, no matter the ups or the downs, they've been there for me. You're right, I haven't been a champion yet, but every day I'm working harder than you could ever imagine to change that. It's been my childhood dream to become a champion, my Posse believes I'll do it, and I know I can too. 2012, it's my year, I'm on the biggest roll I've ever been on, I've got insane support from the fans, and whether you believe it or not, I'm going to become World Heavyweight Champion this year.

{Maryse}
Well, for what it's worth.. You have my support too. You're my friend, and I'm going to have your back.

Maryse smiled and patted Ted's shoulder.

{Ted DiBiase}
You sure have a funny way of showing it.

Maryse chuckled lightly and shook her head, looking down, then bringing it back up again.

{Maryse}
You know me well enough to know I'm not very good at showing anybody support, other than myself.

{Ted DiBiase}
True...

A smile suddenly comes across his face.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 TpHKn

{Ted DiBiase}
So back to that kiss...It really meant nothing? No butterflies in your stomach, no imaginary fireworks shooting off, just nothing, right?

Maryse shook her head back and forth a couple of times

{Maryse}
Nope.

{Ted DiBiase}
Good to know.

She looks at him with a confused expression, until suddenly Ted grabs Maryse with quick force, dips her down, then as she's about to ask him what he's doing, he simply shushes her with a smirk then kisses her! She starts to pound on his back with her fist but after a few clubbing blows she stops and starts to wrap her arms around him, but Ted lets up before she can and raises her back up to a standing position shocked by what he just did.

{Ted DiBiase}
Me either!

Maryse stared into the distance, looking completely out of it

{Maryse}
G-Good to know..

Maryse stumbled over her words as she tried to pull it together

{Ted DiBiase}
So listen, I've gotta go get changed for my match, but do you wanna accompany me later on?

He smiles as she continues to stare blankly almost still in a trance but then manages to mumble "...L-Love to" causing Ted to lightly chuckle.

{Ted DiBiase}
Oh, and Maryse?

She looks up at him still trying to pull herself together.

{Ted DiBiase}
You should stop by the medic, you don't look so good!

A sly grin comes across his face, he waves at her, she raises her hand up slowly in response as he opens up the locker room door and heads out it and past the cameraman still a Cheshire grin on his face. The cameraman then quickly gets one last view of Maryse still in a cataleptic state before we fade out to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:01 am

Normal Match
XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 XwlredemptiondavidotungXWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Xwlredemptionmasonryan
David Otunga Vs Mason Ryan

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Mason Ryan with this monster push. Neutral
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:06 pm

=//=Reviews Get Klássy=\\=

[Chavo/McGillicutty Opener]
Forgive me, but I’m not exactly sure what you guys are trying to do here. I can’t seem to grasp why the new Xtreme champ would go around attacking a man who go anywhere near a title, or why Chavo, the most prideful man in the world would just let the attack slide. Hopefully things pick up next week, because as of right now I’m not feeling it.

[Vickie Gives Cena the Power]
Nice short and sweet seg that did what it had to do without overstaying its welcome. The part in the beginning showing how Cole flip-flopped with his opinion on Vickie was a nice touch to show just how seriously we shouldn’t take, him. Although I wasn’t certain why an I Quit Match, essentially a free for all, would need a special ref, or why heel Vickie would be favoring face Cena, I can’t argue with her reasoning for making the choice, so perhaps she is a better woman than I give her credit for. This certainly does add a fresh spin to things and an interesting dynamic to the match at Over the Limit. Now I’m very interested in seeing who Cena picks.

[Ted <3s Maryse]
Was this too good to be posted on page 1? 5 posts were wasted for no raisin. Smh.

Shuggz wrote:
Maryse is a bitch and Ted is trying to hard.

There's your review. peace

Last edited by ThéKlássyÓné on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:30 pm

No actual review of the Ted/Maryse promo.

okay
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Shuggz wrote:

Thank you. hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 pm

E/T wrote:
No actual review of the Ted/Maryse promo.

okay

0/5 stars

Favorite Line: "we fade out to a commercial break."

troll
jk, good promo as always
Back to top Go down
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Is slater even active
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Jerry wrote:
So you're only reviewing his? What a damn suck up.
You sicken me.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 pm

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:
So you're only reviewing his? What a damn suck up.
You sicken me.

You didn't review Ted/Maryse's so fuck off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next