Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019

Go down 
+9
Oreo
KingWolf
Zack
Shug
T-Roll
P.R Son
Dash
Strummania
Sam
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Wings Event Center
Kalamazoo, Michigan

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 SBO2Tlo
XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 NLaB4kR

1. A Riott Returns to Anarchy
Last week, former XWL Superstar and troublemaker Ruby Riott returned to Anarchy after months of absence. Ruby ran down the list of prominent women in XWL who have taken up some of the spotlight since she’s been gone, reassuring us all in the process that not a single thing has changed in the Riott camp. This week, she’s set to take on the longest reigning and former North American Champion, Mandy Rose, in her returning match. After God’s Greatest Creation showed her divine hand following her rival Alexa Bliss’s Main Event Match with Kong last week, we now know that at Warzone, Mandy and Alexa will clash again in a 3 Stages of Hell Match, officiated by General Manager Vince McMahon. Given their notorious and mutual distaste for a certain Little Miss Champion, one might think these two would find some common ground, but that all goes out the window tonight when Rose takes on Riott.

2. Bad Vibez Only
After putting to rest any hope for an Undisputed Era reunion, Adam Cole (Bay Bay) introduced a surprising new alliance with relative newcomer Dominik Dijakovic. The two promise to spread their “Bad Vibez” throughout the tag team division. With Cole set to face Kyle O’Reilly and Dijakovic schedules to take on Brian Pillman Jr. this week, we look forward to seeing if these two superstars work as (if not more) efficiently as a unit than as individuals.

2. “Oh, He Needs Some (Goat) Milk!”
After stirring up some beef with Killer Kross by pulling the save for Matt Sydal, Kenny Omega had an outstanding competition last week with the current World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan. While Omega made it clear in an interview before the match that his focus was set on the spirit of competition and not so much the title itself, his surprising victory over the Champion has to put him considerably higher on the list of potential contenders. After Bryan and Omega’s showing, however, a ghost of Daniel’s past appeared in the form of the Titanium Tyrant. The former Champion, Drew McIntyre wasn’t too keen on kicking the current Champ while he was down. Instead, he opted to help him up first, but then proceed to knock him right back down again. Clearly time has not healed this wound, and Bryan and McIntyre are sure to have some unfinished business to attend to.

4. You Would Not Believe Your Eyes, if Ten Million Fireflies~
Last week saw the return of the man formerly known as the Eater of Worlds, Brat Wyatt. With a posse of new friends like Mercy the Buzzard, Abby the Witch, and Rambling Rabbit, Bray is back with a self-proclaimed “controlled” darkness. How much control does Wyatt truly have over his darkness, and what does this kooky take on a comeback mean for the rest of the locker room?

5. Vehicular Diamondslaughter
A couple of weeks ago, Becky Lynch had the rug pulled out from under her during her match with Mandy Rose when the theme of the Women’s Champion began to play and gave Rose the opening to capitalize for the win. Last week, we saw Becky on the hunt for an explanation. After finally locating the Diamond, the Man was still left empty-handed in the answers department when Tessa insisted that she had nothing to do with it. However, Lynch isn’t too keen on shenanigans and left us with the impression that she’s going to come back at Blanchard with a vengeance. Well, somebody certainly did, as later that night we saw the horrific aftermath of a vehicular attack on the Women’s Champion on her way through the parking lot. While nothing is known about who the attacker might be at this time, we hope to find out some details to this increasingly dangerous title scene this week, as well as the current status of the Women’s Champion after finding herself the unexpected victim of a hit and run.

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Cs3ji2wXWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Edw7CQY

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 7LWaADMXWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Lgn3Xwy XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 0iBLBrg

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 YQWbyg3 XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 K44ymsH

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 QumC0Y5 XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 QFxqdhz

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 MS3cVjc XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 U54TzOl

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 DfC7cgE

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 LZpPA51 XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 0GiDE2B

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 F2v3UUQ

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 16v6bon XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 DuCb1lV
XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 3PN4K1P XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 1rH75D0

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 QG988QV XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 AkMAzqj

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 WeovZmK XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 UXSYXkt

Two out of Three Falls Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 FEKN7MM XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Mn538ez

Main Event

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 VhUtMCH

Last edited by Sam on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Anarchy kicks off this week, but there's no ruckus pyro or light show to greet us like we're accustomed to. Instead, the first image we see is the commentator's desk. As the image comes into focus, our cameras are centered in on the commentary team. Corey Graves on our left, Mauro Ranallo front and center, and Renee Young to our right. The team seems to be visually troubled about some news, and as Mauro begins to welcome us back from the break, we tune in to listen.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a new episode of XWL: Anarchy. Unfortunately, this week is getting off to a horrific start... As a result of that disturbing footage that was taken last week after Anarchy, XWL Women’s Champion Tessa Blanchard has not been cleared to compete at Warzone next week. We do wish the Diamond a quick and speedy recovery, and hope to see her back in the ring and better than ever when the time is right. For now, as unfortunate as that may be, the Women’s Championship must be defended at Warzone next week. As a result, we’re now awaiting an impromptu contract signing by Blanchard’s top two contenders: the Man, Becky Lynch, and the Delinquent, Liv Morgan, who are set to face off next week for Blanchard’s soon-to-be vacated Championship.

[Renee Young]
That’s right, all of our thoughts and prayers are with Tessa and her family right now as they have been forced to detour down this troubling path in Blanchard’s career, but we know she’ll be back at it in good time. I just think the question on everyone’s minds right now is: who could have possibly done this? I get that the Women’s Championship is prestigious and coveted but is it REALLY worth attempted murder?!

[Corey Graves]
Renee, Tessa should know that when you’re seated at the top, there’s a constant target on your ba—

[Renee Young]
Don’t you dare try to say this was Tessa’s fault! Nobody signs up to have a car nearly run them over on their way home from work. Tessa is a phenomenal talent, the first and only 2x Women’s Champion, and even taking all of those factors out of the equation, NOBODY deserves that.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nonetheless ladies and gentlemen, let’s take things over to General Manager Vince McMahon who is in the ring with the Women’s Championship contract.

The camera switches off of the rather troubled commentating team, and our screen is taken to the ring where Mr. McMahon awaits. He is dressed from head to toe in his finest, gray suit, and an appropriately colored red tie. As the fans in attendance summer down, who have not yet been informed of what the commentators have just described to our audience at home, Vince raises his microphone and begins to speak.

[Vince McMahon]
As General Manager and owner of this proud company, I can honestly say that nights like tonight are my least favorite part of my job... It’s never easy to strip a Champion of their Championship, especially when they’ve actively and valiantly defended it with honor. As many of you just witnessed for the first time, last week after Anarchy concluded, Women’s Champion Tessa Blanchard was on the receiving end of a calculated and sick attack. Because of the injuries she unfortunately sustained in the moments before our cameras were able to arrive on the scene, Tessa Blanchard has not been cleared to compete at Warzone...

Vince is forced to take a brief pause in his speech as the crowd begins a ruckus uproar. The boos build, and build, and just keep building as we bear witness the true amount of fans in Blanchard’s corner heading into XWL’s next special event.

[Vince McMahon]
I know, I know... Believe it or not, I’m right there with many of you. Tessa Blanchard and I may not always see eye to eye, but you have to respect a woman with such fire and passion, who was BRED to be at the top of this business. Champions like Tessa come once in an era, and we’ve been lucky to had her spearhead the women’s division off and on for the last few months... BUT, in her absence, the Women’s Championship cannot be deprived of a title defense next week. For that reason, please welcome the first of the two contenders who will be competing for this prestigious title next week:

The roof comes off the building as "The Man" is here LIVE and walks out with a purpose. She doesn't look very happy tonight, and why would she be? The woman she wanted to face and get payback on at Warzone no longer can compete, she's heard the whispers. She's heard some people think it was her, she was the last to see Tessa in one piece when she confronted her about costing her the match a week before. She's angry and we can see it on her face as she walks out with a mic in her hand.

[Corey Graves]
AND HERE COMES THE WOMAN WHO ORDERED THE HIT ON TESSA BLANCHARD!

[Renee Young]
We have no idea who ran Tessa down, Corey. You don't honestly think it was Becky Lynch, do you?

[Corey Graves]
Who else would it be Renee? Tessa cost Becky her match the week prior and Becky did the unthinkable, she snapped and tried to kill Tessa Blanchard. SHE SHOULD BE LOCKED IN JAIL!

Becky makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring, she instantly brings the mic to her mouth as her music stops

Becky Lynch

Vince, I know who you're about to announce but listen to me, I know who ran over Tessa last week. You can't trust he-

And before Becky could finish uttering her accusatory sentence, the theme song of the Juvenile Delinquent hits. Becky’s mic is silenced by the sound as she rolls her eyes, realizing that she was unsuccessful in convincing Vince to heed her warning before it was too late. Liv walks out into the stage, but without doing her typical twirl and pluck of her suspenders, she raises a microphone of her own and signals for her music to be cut immediately.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
Woooooah, Bex?... Is that really the track you’re trynna go down tonight? Hahahaha...! That’s funny, so funny that I had to laugh, cause I knew you’d try to pull something like this to keep me from beating you at Warzone. After all, I spent the last year under the arm of Sasha Banks, so I think it’s safe to say that I know my way around the blame game a little better than you do... But since I knew you’d try anything to get the “handy” Mandy treatment and have Mr. McMahon fork the title over to you, I came with a few receipts of my own. Now for our younger members of the audience, y’might wanna cover your eyes for JUST a sec... ROLL THE TAPE!

Morgan steps back and points her hand up towards the titantron. The video shows security footage from the parking lot the night that Tessa Blanchard was attacked by a moving vehicle. The footage is in night mode to enable us to see clearly in despite the darkness of the sky. As a result, the footage itself is rather washed and has a black and white rinse to it. On our screens, we see Tessa Blanchard walking through the parking lot towards her car, with her Women’s Championship on her shoulder and a suitcase wheeling along behind her. Suddenly, the expected tragedy strikes as we witness a nearby car’s reverse lights turn on. Just at the right, or in Tessa’s case, the wrong time, the car burns rubber and flies backwards out of its original parking space. The rear quarter panel of the vehicle sickeningly strikes Tessa and sends her flying a few feet in the opposite direction like a rag doll. The body of the Champion meets the pavement and skids, in an equally disturbing and ongoing scene. With the Diamond down and out, and bystanders actively darting towards the incident, the car once again conjures smoke from its tires as it floods it out of the parking lot and out of our camera’s view.

After the clip has concluded, the footage rewinds to the brief second that the car was shifting from reverse to drive. In that moment, the camera freezes and zooms in on the plate of the vehicle. We can clearly distinguish the letters, which read: “Texas: CXQ-B4BY.” Once everyone has had a minute to read the plates, the video concludes and we pan back to Liv Morgan. Liv has just finished her journey down the ramp and is pacing around the ring apron. Her crazed, blue eyes staring directly up at Becky and Vince, all the while she’s clutching a bit of paperwork behind her back.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
So as you all just witnessed, I had the security team take a look at those tapes from the parking lot and when they did, they found THIS.

Liv holds up one of the sheets of paper, which is a blown up, printed copy of the car’s license plate. Once she finishes parading it around ringside, Morgan rolls under the bottom rope and steps up to her feet as she approaches the two individuals presently in the ring.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
BUT WAIT! There's more... Y’see I also had them run a complimentary check on those plates; the local PD and I got a looong history. ALL LOVE BY THE WAY, officers!... As I was saying, they just so happened to discover something I think YOU might find a little bit interesting, Mr. McMahon. Those plates that belong to the attempted murderer...? They were registered, to a certain....

The Problem Child takes an extended pause for dramatic effect as Vince, Becky, and the fans wait in suspense.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
REBECCA QUINN.

Liv slaps the paperwork down onto the contract signing table in front of Vince as if she were playing the dual roles of good cop and bad cop in the interrogation room all on her own. Many of the fans gasp in shock and boo, but several seem to still be in a lingering state of confusion.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
For those of you who haven’t picked up on it yet, Rebecca Quinn? Yeah, that’s none other than our old pal, Becky Lynch here. Cute government name by the way, Bex! But y’know what’s not cute? ATTEMPTED MURDER...! Believe me, I should know. I think it’s no secret here amongst friends that I’ve had my fair share of run-ins on the wrong side of the law, but trying to thin out the competition with vehicular manslaughter?... Becky, I’m shocked! I really didn’t think you had it in you!... If you think about it though, it all kinda makes sense. You got your claim to fame and to this Championship match at Warzone by running over a bunch of retired vets, but when REAL competition like Tessa Blanchard came into the picture, you knew you didn’t stand a chance, so you RAN HER OVER IN COLD BLOOD, didn’tcha?... ADMIT IT!

Reminiscent of the scene in the Lion King where (spoiler alert) Scar is accusing Simba for the murder of Mufasa, Liv paces back and forth on the opposite side of the table from Becky like the impatient "brat" that she's known to be. Much like Simba, Becky was not about to take this sitting down. Guilty or not, and at this point we're not sure, Becky raises her mic with more verbal straight fire of her own.

Becky Lynch
Why don't ya shut your mouth for once in your pathetic life, Liv. Do you honestly think anyone believes your little story? The Man doesn't need to take cheeps shots or god forbid run someone over to prove I'm the best in this company. I do it the right way, not by running people over, but running THROUGH them! It doesn't matter how much you try to twist things, Liv. No one in this ring, or in the XWL Universe believes you.

Becky lowers her mic to get the confirmation from the crowd here tonight like she's used too, but instead, it's hushed silence. The evidence is overwhelming and they're not sure what to believe. Becky looks over at Vince who looks unsure himself, Becky mouths "are you freaking kidding me?!" towards Vince who raises his mic to respond.

[Vince McMahon]
The evidence is overwhelming, Becky. I'm sorry. Due to the situation that has been brought to my attention, Becky... I'm going to have to suspend you pending an investigation for a minimum of a month. You'll obviously be taken out of the Women's Title Match at Wa-

We can hear a LOUD "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" as the fans now explode in boos and anger, they're still not sure if Becky was involved, but she still fought her way to this opportunity. The only one who seems to be pleased with this news would be Liv Morgan, who is smirking across the table slyly. To her, justice is being served and this could be an easy way to keep her Queen of the Ring crown in tact and still make it into the title match at Warzone. With Becky and the fans outraged, and Liv eager to capitalize off of whoever could have done this in order spin the scenario in her favor, all parties are promptly shut down when....

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHAT THE HELL?????

[Renee Young]
Can it be?????

[Corey Graves]
IT CAN'T BE, the woman in which that music belongs to was a few minutes away from death's door near the tail end of Anarchy last week, they gonna roll the hearse in here with her dead body or something??? What kind of SICK joke is this?????

The XWL universe leap out of their seats and let out a massive pop as Tessa Blanchard limps her way through the curtain proving to Corey Graves that this is far from a sick joke, it's the real deal, the Undeniable Diamond is alive and well, well maybe not exactly "well", but alive at the very least. Tessa's displaying a serious limp and her left leg is completely wrapped in a cast, she's using one crutch to support her on her way down the ramp, a massive neck brace is wrapped around her neck as well as a giant layer of protective gauze that covers her forehead as she did indeed smack the pavement face first, some cuts and bruises are also visible throughout Tessa's face, but by gawd she's here, and it's clear she's not about to let this happen, not without having her say at least.

Many members of the XWL universe pondered the horrifying thought that Tessa may never compete again, may never walk again, or even worse then that, end up six feet under for far longer then a three count, but the thoroughbred has defied the odds and fought through these physical aliments that now plague her as a result of the hit and run last week. The look on Tessa's face as she approaches the stairs that leads into the ring is nothing short of a scowl, she's seething, but she's powerless to do much of anything, all she can do is address the world, and she seems to be on course to do that in just a few moments. Tessa's able to enter the ring via the help of some ringside tech's who ran over to the apron on the side of the ring that she was preparing to enter through and proceeded to hold the ropes down for her, making her entry into the ring as painless as possible, she gives em a quick thumbs up and thanks em before gripping her crutch once again and taking up a position right between Becky and Liv. Mr. McMahon offers his hand to Tessa but she simply turns towards him and delivers a death stare that could be felt deep in his soul (if he even has one of those), as a result, he pulled his hand back and indicated to Tessa that the floor was hers before handing her his mic, she proceeded to take the mic from him as her theme died down and now it was time to address the XWL universe for the first time since last week's shocking incident.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I've made it known many times over the last few months just how much the Women's Championship means to me, it's common knowledge, it's no secret, and deep down I truly believe it, I fully stand by my words, so I'm going to repeat my words right now for the world to hear once more....

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO KILL ME AND PRY THAT TITLE FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!!

(Tessa Blanchard)
And call me conspicuous here if you want, but I think Becky Lynch got that message loud and clear and cycled it through her thick Irish head anytime those words came out of my mouth. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fool, I know I won't hold onto this forever, one night, someone will be better, like Kairi was at International Incident, and they will have earned the right to call themselves champion, that's what competition is all about, and quite frankly, even though we were both "all in" so to speak at Coronation? had she bested me once again? there would've been no doubts that she deserved to hold that championship and make her mark on this division, and as tough a pill to swallow as that would've been for me, I would've accepted it and got right back on the grind to work my way back up the ladder. That's not just what competition is about, that's what LIFE is about, it's not about how hard you get knocked down, it's about how determined you are to get back up bigger, badder, and better then ever before.

(Tessa Blanchard)
If we would've went to Warzone Becky, and you managed to beat me for that Women's Championship? I would've shook your hand in the middle of that ring and endorsed you as the worthy champion of this division. Because make no mistake about it Becky, I've been following your rise to this moment since you showed up back on the scene in this company, outside of my win over you months and months ago, you've managed to keep the wins coming and even managed to beat arguably the best female competitor XWL has ever seen in Layla El back at Coronation, so trust me Becky, I had respect that resume you had built up and was most definitely preparing for you to bring nothing but your best showing at Warzone, but that respect? that preparation? it's all out the window now, somewhere along the line a switch must've flipped in your head and you decided to step over to the dark side, and for what Becky? because you think I hit the magic button in the production truck to have my music hit and subsequently cost you a match, an accusation which I absolutely denied earlier in the show last week before I was run down. I gave you a chance RIGHT THEN AND THERE, you didn't believe me? put your money where your big damn mouth is and we could've brought Warzone to Anarchy right then and there, but you did what your best at, you chatted a whole lot of shit, puffed your tiny little chest out as if your shit don't stink, and you walked off as if you're god's gift to this company.  

(Tessa Blanchard)
Let's be clear here as well, do I trust that spoiled brat that's across from you? HELL NO!!! But she knows not mess with me, she doesn't wanna get spiked on a sledgehammer again like I did to her to earn my way into her little match at Final Stand, she knows better, or at least I hope she does, for her sake. But honestly Becky? at this point? FUCK IT!!! To hell with the preparation, to hell with respect, to hell with ALL OF IT, I've decided that even though I can barely MOVE let alone wrestle a match? I'm gonna show up at Warzone, and I'm just gonna FUCK YOU UP!!! Plain and simple, end of discussion, Vince, that title is MINE, and until someone pins me or submits me for it, HAND IT OVER TO ME NOW!!! OR SO HELP ME GOD I'LL ENSURE YOU GET A DOSE OF WHAT SHE'S GONNA GET AT WARZONE!!!

[Vince McMahon]
You know, normally, I'd have two words for ANYONE who chose to talk to me like that, but in this case? I LIKE IT!!! I'll hand this belt back over to you and ORDER the doctors to clear you for competition at Warzone under ONE CONDITION!!! You must sign a hold harmless agreement which basically states that XWL will NOT be held responsible for any injuries or medical aliments for which you may sustain in your match with Becky Lynch. You wanna get to her that bad? Hell judging by the evidence we've just seen I don't blame you one bit, but at the same time, I'm a businessman and XWL's best interests are always my top priority, therefore the blood so to speak if this little gamble of yours doesn't pay off? it's on your hands Tessa Blanchard, so what do ya say, do we have a deal?

(Tessa Blanchard)
It may be a deal with the devil, but it's a deal nonetheless, now hand me my title.

Mr. McMahon hands the championship belt over to Tessa, the shake hands on completion of the exchange and Tessa places the belt back first around her waist to that she can strap the belt properly and tightly before spinning it around properly with the face plate on display prominently on the front of her waist.

(Tessa Blanchard)
You stepped over the line Becky, you try to kill me in the ring? that's one thing, that's respectable, shows how tough I am to be put down, you try to kill me in a parking lot with my back turned? you're nothing more then a cowardly BITCH!!! At Warzone, The Man's gonna come around alright, and she's gonna get her ass kicked straight back to whatever shit hole in Dublin she crawled out of in the first place!!! I swear to god Becky, I'm going to leave such a lasting imprint on every fiber of your being after Warzone? that you're never gonna wanna step back into a ring with me again!!! Maybe you'll go back to being people's bitch on jetliners for a living, maybe you'll go do some play acting again, maybe you'll just turn into a Dublin street drunk, I don't know, and I quite frankly don't care, you crossed the REBECCA, AND AT WARZONE? I'M COMING TO MAME THE MAN!!!

AND THAT'S UNDENIABLE!!!

Tessa throws down the mic and inches closer to Becky, subsequently leading to a serious staredown between the Irish Lass Kicker and the Undeniable Diamond. With the Diamond still "walking" and fully intent on getting her revenge on Becky after the accusations and alleged attack, the pink-haired third wheel momentarily becomes one of the audience members as she takes on the appearance of a deer in headlights at the sight of the 2x Women's Champion. Surprised as the rest of us to see Blanchard standing, let alone determined to defend her Championship at Warzone, one has to imagine that Morgan is considering the fact that perhaps now would not be the most opportune time to exchange her crown for a title match. Liv's eyes bounce back and forth at the two as if she were a child watching her parents going through a particularly verbal and nasty divorce. With a few slow and cautious steps back away from the pair of superstars, Liv raises her mic and speaks.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
I can see now that this is a bad time, and you two CLEARLY have some explaining to do and some unfinished business to deal with, so I'm just gonna take my crown and-.... SEE YA!

And with that, Liv drops down to the mat and rolls out of the ring in one swift motion, clutching her crown in the process. As much as the Blue Tongued Brat wanted her shot at the Women's Championship, she knows when to pick her spot and as long as she still holds that Queen of the Ring crown, she can have it whenever and wherever she wants. With the tension rising between the Man and the Diamond, the Delinquent begins to walk backwards up the ramp while allowing her gaze to linger on the scene. Much like Liv, the whole world was watching. What were these two going to do? Was Becky going to strike first for Tessa ruining her match? Was Tessa going to strike first for Becky running her over with a moving vehicle? The crowd almost fell silent in sheer suspense that could hardly be cut through with a chainsaw if we had one.

Becky Lynch
Tessa, if you honestly think I'm cowardly enough to run you down behind your back then honestly you're more stupid than you look. I'm sorry you got ran over and your little head got split open, but quite honestly I was about to meet ya face to face and split it open myself before someone beat me to the punch! So DON'T come out here actin' innocent, you fired the first shot, a shot I have yet, no matter what anyone says, to pay back. That's fine though because I'll get my revenge when I rip what little you have left of your body apart and take yer arm as my trophy to hang right next to Asuka's, Beth's, and the many other women I ran through arms and, I'm glad you're so tough Tess. I didn't want to go out there at Warzone and beat Liv for the belt, I wanted to beat YOU! So act all tough if you want just so you know, WHEN I beat you at Warzone there won't be any excuses, you did all of this? To yourself.

Becky signs the contract, Tessa does the same. Becky with nothing else to say walks past Tessa bumping her shoulder which in her current condition causes her to fall down to one knee. Becky stops before exiting the ring, perhaps feeling bad for the Women's Champ. She walks over to Tessa and offers her hand, Tessa accepts as Becky pulls her to her feet and IS INSTANTLY MET WITH A HEADBUTT! Becky stumbles backward as her nose drips blood, her face grows to anger as she clutches her now broken nose, Tessa shouts "CHEAP SHOTS AREN'T FUN ARE THEY?!". Becky, mouth "you stupid BITCH" as she steps forward and lands a hook perfectly on the chin of the Diamond, Vince leaves the ring sensing things are about to get worse. Becky kicks over the table and mounts Tessa laying right after right into her head, the fans are in stunned silence as they have no idea who's in the right here. Tessa is getting her face beaten to a bloody mess, Becky goes to land another punch but stops herself. She lost control and was now beating in the face of the Woman she was just blamed for running over. Becky gets off Tessa and runs a hand through her hair, she stands up and straightens her Leather Jacket, she turns around to Tessa and starts to say "Look I'm sorry, I lost control. I promise it wasn't me. Let me prove that to you" but all she gets out is "look-" BEFORE TESSA FLATTENS THE MAN WITH HER CRUTCH! TESSA'S FACE IS ONE OF PURE RAGE AS SHE TAKES THE CRUTCH IN BOTH HANDS AND AIMS FOR THE BIGGEST TARGET SHE SEES! Tessa brings down the crutch with a sickening CRACK onto Becky's knee and over and over no matter how much Becky screams in pain Tessa slams the crutch into her knee yelling things like "LOOKS LIKE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S GOING TO BE LIMPING AM I?!" the crutch is bending and warping around Becky's leg as she tries to put her arms in the way to soften the impact but all it does is cut her arm as shards of metal and plastic fly away from the havoc with the splintering crutch growing more and more unstable crushing Becky's kneecap. Tessa winds up the crutch one last time as she gets a full swing and BREAKS THE CRUTCH OVER BECKY'S KNEE! Becky screams as tears fill her face, she clutches her knee as Tessa just stands there staring at her. This isn't a match anymore, this was going to be a WAR. Tessa picks up the mic and speaks into it.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Bring your best, Becky. Our match at Warzone? It's NO HOLDS BARRED!

Tessa drops the mic and picks up her Belt, the scene ends with a smirking Tessa holding up her prized Title and the broken in half crutch that was used to cripple The Man. Becky has passed out from the utter amount of pain her possibly shattered kneecap. Anarchy rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 9:05 pm

Back from the commercial break, We see a quick replay of what happened during the break as Becky Lynch struggles to stand on her now mangled leg. XWL officials surround her, trying to help her to her feet, but she refuses their assistance, and rolls out of the ring, sitting on the apron, holding her leg, she builds up the courage she needs, and drops down, barely managing to hold onto her weight, she bravely hobbles up the ramp. Some of the audience cheer her on, others aren’t sure how to react as she goes..

[Renee Young]
I can’t believe what we just witnessed, I’m not sure how Becky even managed to stand up, let alone walk out all on her own like that.

[Mauro Ranello]
I’ve received word that the medical team has tried to assist Becky Lynch backstage, but she refused their help.

[Corey Graves]
If you ask me, it serves her right. We all know what she did.

[Renee Young]
We don’t know what happened yet Corey, and no one deserves to be assaulted like that.

[Corey Graves]
The evidence was overwhelming Renee, you saw what Liv showed us, just like everyone else in this arena. Becky Lynch is an attempted murderer, and the punishment should fit the crime.

[Renee Young]
The evidence was overwhelming, but it was all too neatly put together, there’s something else going on here, Becky Lynch would never blindside someone like that, especially with a car!

[Mauro Ranello]
I don’t think Tessa sees it that way. If it’s up to her, I don’t think Becky Lynch will be walking out of Warzone at all, let alone as the womens champion…

[Renee Young]
It’s just sickening! I can’t believe the way Liv Morgan has twisted and manipulated these two women to hate each other, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she was the one who called for the hit, some queen she is!

The arena comes alive, although mostly negative, everyone in the arena is back alive, loud sounds of disapproval coming from all sides of the arena, with a few hardcore charlotte fans cheering in between them.

[Corey Graves]
YES!!

[Renee Young]
Great, this is just what we need…

[Corey Graves]
Renee, you are in the presence of royalty, show some damn respect.

The sound of the jeers directed at the queen only intensifies as she steps out onto the stage in her signature eye-drawing robe, complete with her peacock collar.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 JdXOUgP

[Corey Graves]
Would you just look at that? How can you not admire a Queen as graceful and powerful as Charlotte Flair?

[Renee Young]
Oh please!

By this point, Charlotte’s started making her way down the ramp.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 0iuPox2

[Mauro Ranello]
I wonder what brings Charlotte Flair out here tonight, and if it has anything to do with what just took place.

[Renee Young]
Well Charlotte did refuse to compete against Tessa last week, maybe she’s the mastermind behind all of this?

[Corey Graves]
You can’t be serious Renee. Charlotte isn’t the type to lower herself to doing something so heinous, she’s far too elegant for that.

[Renee Young]
After everything she’s done since she came back, Elegant isn’t the word I’d use to describe her actions, Graves. And another thing…

[???]
Oh for god sakes Renee, will you please just shut up?

Renee stops in her tracks, completely taken aback by the voice berating her.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 LwiPaTx

[Charlotte Flair]
Do you never sick of hearing yourself speak? Because I sure do.

[Corey Graves]
So do I Charlotte!!

[Charlotte Flair]
Whinge, whine, cry that’s all you do, aren’t you supposed to be some kind of ground breaking movement in this industry? XWL’s first ever female announcer, how about you try showing some respect for the profession, and for the men who carried you to your seat.

[Corey Graves]
Amen to that!

[Charlotte Flair]
If I were you Renee, I’d make sure my microphone was muted, because if I hear another high pitched, squeaky irritating comment coming from that direction, I’ll rip that headset off your head and wrap it around your skinny little neck.

Renee seems to be on the verge of tears as she reluctantly mutes her microphone. Mauro supports her, trying to calm her down and reassure her, as Corey just laughs into his mic, which provokes the crowd to start booing the man.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 PNQzpRt

[Charlotte Flair]
There, isn’t that better? Aren’t we all so much happier without all of that toxicity in our ears? Imagine, the audacity, I grace you all with my presence, and that wench has the nerve to accuse me of assaulting the champion. I am a queen Renee, I know you don’t understand that, so let me try and explain it to you. I am the crown jewel of XWL, if I want something, I get it. So, if I wanted Tessa Blanchard’s women’s championship, I wouldn’t need to take the same underhanded tactics that the likes of Becky Lynch uses, because it would already be mine.

Smug and content, Charlote grins and relishes in the negative reactions she receives.

[Charlotte Flair]
Take tonight for example, the irrelevant little men in charge of booking this show, decided to punish me for refusing to compete against Tessa last week by suspending me from competition tonight. But, see what they forgot is, I’m Charlotte Flair, and I want to compete, so that’s exactly what I’ll be doing.

Seriously, what a smug bitch yeah?

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 UZLQkGV

[Charlotte Flair]
So consider this my open challenge to any woman back there, whether you’ve already got a match or not, take your opportunity to step into the ring with a legend in the making, but be prepared to bow down to the queen.

Charlotte drops her microphone, calls over a referee, and waits.

[Corey Graves]
Can you believe how lucky we are? We’re about to call a Charlotte Flair match!

[Mauro Ranello]
After the way she just spoke to poor Renee over here, I hope whoever answers her open challenge teaches her a lesson.

[Mauro Ranello]
THERE YOU HAVE IT!

Charlotte starts to panic in the ring, looking from the left to the right, almost as if she’s planning her escape.

[Mauro Ranello]
Charlotte got herself into this, and I can’t wait to see it!

[Corey Graves]
That’s terrible, how can you be excited to see a woman attacked by a monster like Kong??

The music continues to play, and Charlotte’s panic takes over, she drops down to her knees and begs the referee to call off the match, to withdraw her open challenge.

[Renee Young]
This is exactly what Charlotte deserves, she’s such a despicable human being.

Charlotte is practically crying on her knees in front of the referee, and suddenly the entrance music of Kong stops, and the crying is replaced by laughter, loud, cackling laughter as Charlotte gets back up to her feet, a large smile plastered across her face, as the realisation hits everyone in the arena.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 5mTiOq1

[Corey Graves]
I knew it, I knew it all along!

Charlotte picks up the microphone off the floor and looks directly at Renee Young.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 RHzUywm

[Charlotte Flair]
I honestly can’t believe how easy that was! I mean your face! Did you actually think, that I would let that disgusting creature put her paws on me? Did you think Charlotte Flair would really lower herself to competing here? I mean, this city even has zoo in the title, and judging from the look of the audience tonight, I can see why.

The audience erupts in jeers, and Renee whispers something under her breath as she stares daggers at a grinning Charlotte.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 WANgsdu

[Charlotte Flair]
That’s right Renee, you sit there and prove to everyone what we already know, that you’re nothing but a glorified screen girl, who should have stuck to interviewing all of the idiots backstage, because as I’ve already proven over the last few weeks, that job seems perfectly suited for a blonde bimbo like you.

Charlotte laughs again, but she’s left Renee’s blood boiling, and she knows it.

[Charlotte Flair]
Good night Michigan, it’s been a pleasure, for you.

Charlotte drops the microphone again, and her entrance music plays.

[Mauro Ranello]
Renee, are you ok?

[Renee Young]
I’m fine Mauro, it’s going to take more than what she has to throw at me to get under my skin.

Charlotte walks up the ramp, still cackling to herself as the segment comes to a close.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 11:22 pm

As The Anarchy before our Superstars head to "war" rolls along, we are taken to traditional backdrop backstage where interviews are normally conducted. And immediately we see a focused Alexa Bliss staring at The North American Championship nestled over her shoulder. Her focus obviously is a result of what took place in last week's Main-Event...when she fought Awesome Kong in a 3 Stages Of Hell Match.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 IqwbtdE

The score was tied after an unbelievable Curb Stomp from the top rope through stacked tables that left the monster that is Awesome Kong completely destroyed. But as the arena, as the commentary team, as we around the world began to wonder what the final stage of this clash would be...suddenly the words "special referee" were uttered, and the woman that has been a thorn all over Alexa's mind, body, and spirit...strolled out as the official. Mandy Rose came out, taking her sweet time, enough time for Kong to recover and once Mandy called for the bell, Kong locked in a brutal Accordion Rack...and Mandy signaled to the time keeper that Alexa had tapped. But the footage, our eyes, and The Champion's reaction told the truth. She didn't tap, she was screwed...and after that screwjob...Mandy announced she would get another shot at Alexa's North American Championship at Warzone...and it would be contested in a 3 Stages Of Hell Match...officiated THE ENTIRE MATCH...by Mr. McMahon. With The General Manager that has been wrapped around Mandy's finger wearing that black and white striped shirt for ALL THREE STAGES...Alexa is understandably not in the best of spirits as she stands here tonight.  The camera pans out to show Charly Caruso standing beside her, who after standing in silence for a bit finally begins this interview.

[Charly Caruso]
Alexa, can we begin?

Alexa's focus remains on her title, as if every possible scenario of what could go down at Warzone is running through her head. This is her first title reign in XWL...it was 4 years in the making, and now...to retain her title, to finally be free of Mandy...she has to go through perhaps the most corrupt type of match for a Champion to face. This isn't a matter of sneaking away with one fall, she has to somehow, in a match where Mr. McMahon is the referee...get two victories.

[Charly Caruso]
Alexa? Sorry to rush you but we're kind of holding up the show...

As Charly utters that last remark, Alexa's eyes look over to her, and she is not at all "impressed."

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 6duedL1

[Alexa Bliss]
Oh? I'm sorry, am I holding up the show ran by the corrupt pig that is our General Manager? The same General Manager who has BLATANTLY bent over backward, almost as much as Mandy has in their "private meetings" to ensure that his precious "Golden Goddess" is the center piece of this division, that anyone who opposes her has to rethink their positions because the only acceptable reaction to her is to bow? The General Manager who allowed her to take a break last week from screwing him, to screwing me last week when she was the guest referee for the third stage of my match with Awesome Kong? The General Manager who tried to spring a title defense on me the very night after I beat his whore? THAT General Manager? Because let me tell you something, Charly...I do not care if I take away a minute of him obsessing over her, a minute from Corey's mouth watering at Mandy's very presence, her very existence even...a minute away from her being propped on a pedestal she never belonged on to begin with.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 QAftbTf

[Alexa Bliss]
I am upset, I am furious...I am so mad that I cannot even process my emotions because after last week? It's not a matter of questionable behavior, it's a matter of BLATANT abuse of power that has no limits. Power that now has made Mandy's MARRIED...far from secret boyfriend, the guy that runs Anarchy, the guy who is supposed to be the freaking owner of this company...the special guest referee for all THREE STAGES OF HELL THAT I HAVE TO ENDURE AT WARZONE WHEN I DEFEND MY TITLE!

Her anger unleashes as her tone grows louder, and her face is far from filled with "Bliss."

[Alexa Bliss]
I was screwed out of my first shot at The North American Championship...my friendship with Kairi Sane was screwed with after I refused to let that be the end of it...and then after I finally stomped that bitch's head into Mr. McMahon's desk? I was almost screwed out of my title in my first defense not even 24 hours AFTER I won it. THEN, after they tried to throw me in a cage with a monster, with every intent of her injuring me so I couldn't defend my title and he could just hand back over to Mandy...and they failed? They threw me in there with her again, and stacked two more matches on top of it, AND WHEN THAT FAILED TOO? THEY CARTED GOD'S MOST REGRETTED CREATION OUT THERE TO LITERALLY SCREW ME OUT OF THAT MATCH! Well, let me tell you something Charly...I am DONE being screwed!

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Sf35Rb6

[Alexa Bliss]
I WILL beat the HELL out of that bitch at Warzone...whether I leave with this title, or even my job still in tact? I know one thing, I'm leaving with that bitch's head.

The months of rage, personal attacks, and bad blood boiling between Alexa Bliss & Mandy Rose has left Little Miss "Champion" absolutely DONE with all of this. Her eyes are cold, her demeanor is tense...and as Charly tries to say something...Alexa rips the microphone out of her hand and stares at her as if The Wicked Witch she once was, has returned more wicked than ever.

[Alexa Bliss]
I don't want to hear you ask me questions, I don't want to hear the lines you were fed to say to me tonight, the doubt you're meant to put within my head as if it didn't already spawn after last week's show ended. I just want you...to do one very simple thing, a smart thing actually...the most brilliant thing someone like you can do in this very moment of ANYTHING but "Bliss." And that is to get the hell out of my face, and forget you were given the obligation to interview me tonight...because if you try to say one more thing to me? I will leave you outside of Mr. McMahon's office, gift wrapped and with a letter that reads "THIS IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOUR BITCH AT WARZONE!"

Without even a second passing, Charly Caruso doesn't just back away slowly, she turns around and sprints as quickly as someone in heels can until Alexa Bliss is left on her own, and the camera zooms in on the fiery fury blazing within her gaze. She is beyond "over it." She is not in control of her emotions right now, and as she seethes having tossed Charly's microphone to the ground...it's clear The 3 Stages Of Hell Match for The North American Championship at Warzone will be as hellacious as any encounter since it was introduced has ever been.

???
Everything okay?

A voice behind Alexa is heard, causing Little Miss Champion to wind her fist up before looking her over her shoulder and throwing it forward, ready to connect with whichever unfortunate soul is in its path. When she realizes who it is, her expression changes and her hand loses the momentum behind it at a rapid pace, causing it to stop in the air between them. Alexa lets out a sigh of relief, whether it's for her benefit or her near target has yet to be seen but the person that was behind her is quickly revealed to be none other that Bliss' best friend in The Pirate Princess, Kairi Sane. Remorse fills Alexa's eyes as she looks at the woman that's been there for her even when she didn't deserve it.

[Alexa Bliss]
Oh god, Kairi...I...I'm so sorry. As you can, probably tell...I'm not exactly any better than I was when the show ended last week.

As understanding as always, Kairi simply nods her head in agreement.

Kairi Sane
At the end of the day, you're still North American Champion while Mr. McMahon's Golden Mistress isn't, so I see that as a win. I know I wasn't there for you last week, but come Warzone, if they try anything to take the Championship that you have worked your entire career to have, and we know they will, I'll be there to stop them because while they tried to sever our bond, the only thing they did was make it stronger.

As if they were the words she needed to hear, a smile forms on Alexa's face as she leans forward, resting her head on Kairi's shoulder, who embraces the North American Champion in her arms with a smile of her own. Alexa can barely be heard mouthing “Thank you” to her pirate pal as all her troubles and stress seem to drift away in this moment, a much needed Moment of Bliss.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 4:02 pm

Backstage, we see an extremely zoomed in shot of 1/2 of the Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Championships, Velveteen Dream, seated in a director’s chair backstage. He appears to be getting his hair done by one of the glam squad members, although the only thing visible about them are their hands which are currently working product into and styling Dream’s hair.

[Velveteen Dream]
Excuse me! Watch those hands when they’re touching as glorious a mane as this. If you pull at The Dream’s scalp one more time, it’ll be the last head of hair you’ll ever professionally lay a finger on.

Dream sighs out of frustration as the stylist holds their hands up defensively and continues in a much more gentle manner.

[Velveteen Dream]
That’s much more adequate, and make sure you use the extreme hold hairspray. You know, the one I like? Not whatever inferior product you use on the heads of these moping neanderthals.

The stylist temporarily steps away from the shot to retrieve Dream’s requested, special spray. After a few moments pass, Dream quickly becomes impatient and snaps his fingers to hasten up the process. Just as the third snap slips off of his fingertips, a cord is wrapped around his throat unsuspectingly! The individual wielding the hair dryer that this cord is attached to then wrenches back on it, causing Dream to squirm and eventually fall back out of his chair and onto the ground. As the lens zooms out, we see that the identity of the figure causing this assault is completely veiled by a black zip-up hoodie and some assortment of fabric or mask to cover their face!

With Dream on the ground and held in place by the wire, a SECOND assailant begins to hammer away, clobbering the vulnerable Dream with repeated closed fists. Once they had enough of that, the individual holding Dream in place with the hair dryer cord releases their hold and grabs Dream by his freshly styled hair in order to drag him up to his feet. At this point, with a table loaded with products and styling tools in the background, it becomes uncomfortably obvious what this person has in their hooded mind. Instead of tossing Dream across the table’s surface, however, this particular person would much rather put Dream THROUGH it. As the second attacker takes a step back, sure enough, the first then grabs hold of Dream’s hair and wedges his head between their thighs. They then lock their hands underneath Dream’s waist, and hoist him up onto their shoulders. At this point, even if Dream is far from a fan favorite, there isn’t a person in the audience void of fear for his safety and well-being in this moment. Following through with the act, the initial aggressor slams Dream’s spine down onto the cluttered table with such force that it snaps the surface in half and sends Dream onto the concrete floor with a gut-wrenching thud! Product and tools crack and break under Dream’s body to top the scene all off, as the mystery attacker takes a few heavy breaths and admires what they’ve just accomplished.

At this time, the second aggressor comes back into the picture and wastes little to no time at all dragging the mangled and lifeless body of Dream back up to his feet after that horrifying spot. The second masked attacker passes Dream’s fumbling carcass back over to the first, who has to hold Dream’s body up into place as they prop him against a floor mirror. As if the table shot wasn’t bad enough, these two were only halfway home, and home is not a place we want to get to any time soon for Dream’s sake. The second attacker suddenly lines up, and takes two quick steps forward before shooting their leg up with a perfectly placed super kick! The first assailant releases Dream just in the nick of time as Dream’s body shatters the glass mirror into thousands of razor sharp and potentially deadly fragments. Lifeless is extremely conservative and mild term to describe the state of Velveteen Dream right now. Both attackers now stand side by side, overlooking the absolute carnage left behind by what transpired in a lightning quick minute. Seemingly satisfied with their work, both men retreat and flee the scene as the makeup and hair staff return from their routinely timed lunch break. As they draw closer, the workers suddenly scream in horror at the sight of their work space, and immediately cry out for medics as they discover the unconscious Velveteen Dream.

[XWL Hair Stylist #1]
What the hell happened?!

[XWL Makeup Artist #1]
Is that a—... THERE’S A BODY OVER THERE!

[XWL Makeup Artist #2]
MEDIC! SOMEBODY, QUICK! WE NEED A MEDIC OVER HERE!

[XWL Hair Stylist #2]
I’LL CALL 911!

The disturbing scene concludes and fades to black with the XWL Glam Squad frantically trying to get help on the scene for Dream. The question that arises now is: what does this mean for the Tag Team Championship match at Warzone? Will Dream be able to make a miraculous recovery? Will Tyler Breeze have to fend off both halves of the Trash City Stupid Idiots on his own? Only time will be able to provide any kind of an answer.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 1:06 am

The screen fills with color as the airwaves fill with the applause and cheers of children. The image is moved to that of a doorway, which opens as Bray Wyatt peaks inside. Having been seen just last week, the crowd hushes as to be able to listen to him. Wyatt smiles, dressed in his Mr. Rogers look-a-like outfit before stepping further inside of the room.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 YgJKQzK

Wyatt closes the door behind him before turning to the camera, a smile spread wide across his face. He almost breaks into laughter before extending his arms and speaking.

[Bray Wyatt]
Well, Yowie Wowie! Welcome once again everybody to my Firefly Fun House. I knew you'd be back. I have a confession to make. Can I tell it to you?

The children reply, approving his confession.

[Bray Wyatt]
Last week, I really wasn't myself. In fact, I haven't been myself in quite some time. I've been saying quirky things and acting out quite a bit, I know. But with my changed life, and my new attitude I wanted to try and appreciate what I once was. You remember my story right?

The children all chime in with a "noooo" which causes Bray's jaw to drop.

[Bray Wyatt]
You don't remember? Well, you know what that means! It's Story Time!

Bray Wyatt moves in the room, finding an armchair that he sits down in. From the corner of the screen, a small stuffed rabbit appears which catches Bray's eye. In the rabbit's arm is a hardcover book which Wyatt smiles at.

[Bray Wyatt]
Well, what do you know everyone! It's Ramblin' Rabbit! What are you doing here?

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Hey there dude! You know, can't really leave and all but I heard you say it was story time so I figured I'd help out.

[Bray Wyatt]
That's very kind of you Ramblin' Rabbit. Say, where's Abbey the Witch and Mercy the Buzzard?

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
I'm not sure dude! They heard "Story Time" and they got the heck up outta here. Speaking of, what story are you telling?

[Bray Wyatt]
I'm telling my Story.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
Yeah I get it. It's one of yours but which one- oh wait, you mean YOUR story?

Wyatt simply smiles and nods which causes Ramblin' Rabbit to shake for a moment in what one would think is fear.

[Ramblin' Rabbit]
I'm outta here too man! Best of luck everyone!

Rabbit slips out of frame which causes the kids to laugh. Bray turns to the camera once more and smiles, opening the book.

[Bray Wyatt]
We'll have a talk with him later. But allow me to tell you all a story. A story of a boy, that many of you thought you knew, but only a few of you truly did. You see, at a young age, Bray was very troubled. You see he had a dad that he didn't like very much, who owned a fishing boat. One day, when that fishing boat went up into flames, Bray went from troubled child to troubled orphan. No home, no one to watch over him. He found solace in one person. A woman. She took care of him and showed him a new way. Something he had never seen before. This is where the boring part of the story comes in kids, so let's just ahead a bit.

Bray flips through his pages, then stops.

[Bray Wyatt]
Ah yes. Here we are. One day, Bray set upon a New Kingdom. On a new prey. You see Bray had been waiting to do this for a while now. He enlisted the help of a young girl, who would accompany him to his battlefield. With her help and the flock of Buzzards he set free, Bray soon sat atop that throne, looking down on anyone and everyone. Making them all feel his wrath when they tried to pick a fight. Sounds like a real jerk am I right?

The crowd cheers as he closes the book. Something changes. His eyes flicker for a moment as he thinks back on it.

[Bray Wyatt]
He had to be though. He had to be, back in SOOL.

He begins to look troubled as he stares at the camera.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 A1fTVmt

[Bray Wyatt]
Sometimes, Bray's brain would tell him to do very dark things. it wouldn't stop. It just, wouldn't, STOP.

Bray grabs tightly onto his head before stopping, slipping back into his friendly face.

[Bray Wyatt]
But that was old Bray Wyatt. What a wacko am I right? We should stop there. I mean, after all, you guys all know about the more recent story. The past few months may have seemed rough but allow me to assure you that your old pal Bray is all better. And let me just say, I am very excited to spend so much time with you. And I hope you are excited to spend time with me too. You are excited to spend time with me, aren't you?

The children give their cheer of approval as Bray continues to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 7aTIgSY

[Bray Wyatt]
That's very good everyone! But remember, you have to let me in.

Those last words, they just didn't sound right. Like something flickered again in Bray's eyes. Like he changed when he said those words. Rather it's the darker part of Bray slipping through in this fun and colorful atmosphere he's created or what is unclear but it's obvious that something is different, yet familiar about the new Bray Wyatt. He cracks a smile, back into his happy persona.

[Bray Wyatt]
Bye now!

He laughs as he waves to the kids who cheer for him. The theme song for the Firefly Fun House plays again, sending the camera into darkness.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 1:40 pm

0/10
Didn't mention Miss Teacher Lady.

Was good, I hope you get creepier as you go on. Defo peaked the interest to make me look into the next one.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 YQWbyg3 XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 K44ymsH

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 F2v3UUQ

SPOILERS AHEAD

INCOMING

The winner of the match has been decided, both men are completely exhausted on the canvas. They laid their bodies on the line to get the upper hand. No theme song is playing because the crowd is in awe and so is everyone else. This was what XWL was made for, the pure athletic performances and competition between two different contrasted individuals.

Dijakovic slowly rises up to a knee and looks at the referee raising the hand of BPJ. He shakes his head and gets up to his feet, the two now meeting at the center. They look into each other's eyes and know they went to war, adrenaline is still within their system.

[Corey Graves]
These two wrestlers reminiscing of the past in their battle here tonight, one would say it'll go down in the history books as one of the great exchanges.

[Mauro Ranallo]
BPJ took grit to the next level, no discredit to Dominik who did his nation of Croatia proud.

Dijakovic puts his hand out and so does BPJ reluctantly, then in one fluid motion Dijakovic smacks him across the ear and the sheer force sends BPJ into the mat. Dominik starts mouthing off and stomping on his head.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Do you see what happens when you underestimate your opponent, even after the match has a decisive victor. Always have your eyes on a harmful reaction to the opposition.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah, I guess you apparently get a boot print on your face as a souvenir and it serves him right!

[Renee Young]
BPJ did not deserve any of this, he won the match and could have bowed out gracefully but instead he wanted to shake the man's hand as a thank you for sharing the ring with him.

Dominik becomes insensed and goes to grab a microphone all whilst dragging BPJ with him.

[Dₒₘᵢₙᵢₖ Dᵢⱼₐₖₒᵥᵢc]
You know what I am doing to you, you think this is over. This is far from even beginning. You and Cena are through, Bad Vibez are ready to change this game. After each stomp I want you to feel the vibe! DO YOU FEEL IT!? FEEL IT!

[Renee Young]
Unbelievable. If this is what Adam Cole and him have in store for the rest of the teams in this division, we might be looking at the hot commodity going forward, Undisputedly so.. pun intended.

He stomps down again and then keeps his foot placed on the cheek as he looks directly into the camera and smiles. He takes the limp arm of BPJ and rustles it, shaking it before throwing it down and stepping over his body.

Dijakovic goes to the turnbuckle and everything else you know comes next..

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 ZrVnQ0c
XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 RvRPkhC
XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 CXVhwKn

The scene comes to a close as Dijakovic wipes his brow and the commentary catching their breath from reacting.

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 7:31 pm

As we head backstage, we see XWL's resident Bad Boy making his way through the hallway backstage. Joey Janela looks more pissed off than usual as he looks left and right, almost as if he's looking for someone. He speaks to his girlfriend Penelope.

Joey Janela
So what if I no-showed the last few weeks?! I'm being hunted by those two animals! What do they expect?

Penelope
Baby, they probably aren't even looking for you anymore just...

Joey Janela
...but of course the night I'm ready to compete, I'm not even booked. Penelope, I'll be damned if I'm leaving tonight without having a match!

Someone catches the eye of Joey Janela.

Joey Janela
Hey! You... Come here you fucking zebra.

Quickly, Joey approaches a man wearing a black and white striped shirt. As the man in the striped shirt turns around, we see Joey flinch a bit and Penelope's eyes grow wide.

Joey Janela
R-Truth?!

[[R-Truth]]
Hey Joey Styles. You remember, like two or three weeks ago, when I said that there is a little voice inside my head that I was told not to talk about because the voice doesn’t speak The Truth? Remember that?

Joey and Penelope look at each other with a confused expression.

[[R-Truth]]
Well it’s still there. And right now it’s telling me that your formatting is really hard to follow..

For the first time ever, Joey Janela is left speechless. Clearly having no idea what Truth is talking about. All of a sudden Truth looks to his left and begins to mutter to himself..

[[R-Truth]]
I know that I’m not supposed to talk about it..

Truth looks to his right, as if he’s speaking to someone, but there is no one standing there..

[[R-Truth]]
How do you know he won’t believe me!!

Truth looks back to his left, and shouts at the air...

[[R-Truth]]
NO YOU’RE CRAZY!!!

Joey Janela
Truth… Truth… TRUTH!!

Janela grabs Truth and slaps him across the face..

Joey Janela
..What are you doing in a referee shirt?

Truth looks down at his shirt, seeming to have calmed down after the much needed slap.

[[R-Truth]]
I thought you’d know.. I’ve been taking referee classes. Just in case Dean Ambrose gets ahold of me. That guy is crazy!! He said that he plans in injuring all of us!! So I need a plan B!!

Joey Janela
Yeah, that guy’s an asshole. I’ve been in hiding the past few weeks because of his crazy ass.

[[R-Truth]]
Hiding? Well if you need help let me know!! I don’t know if you saw two weeks ago, but I’m the Intercontinental 24/7 Mr. Money In The Bank!!! So my friend Kyle and I have been thinking of ways to trap Chris Sabin, so that I can cash in my Briefcase, and become the new Intercontinental Tag Team Longest Reigning Champions of the World!!... If you want, we can probably hide you in one of the traps..

Penelope sighs and shakes her head at the complete absurdity of this situation.

Joey Janela
Look man, I need a referee. I came here for a match tonight but they didn't book me. I was thinking that I could book my own match! The only problem is that I don't have a referee and seeing as you're wearing the shirt...

Joey Janela whips out a crumpled twenty-dollar bill from his pocket and unravels it for R-Truth to see.

Joey Janela
What do ya say, Big Guy? Andrew Jackson is calling your name, all you have to do is follow me.

[[R-Truth]]
I’m not going to lie Joey Ryan. I don’t know who Andrew Jackson is, and I was zoning out during most of what you were saying. But I’m not doing anything right now. So let’s go!!

Truth sees that Joey has a $20 bill out, so he reaches into his pocket and takes a $20 bill out from his wallet and hands it to Joey. “The Bad Boy” looks confused to a second but quickly shoves both $20’s in his pocket.

Joey Janela
Hell yeah! I knew you were the right man for the job. So here's the plan. We're gonna go outside the arena and challenge someone to a match.

Penelope
Why don't you just go out to the ring and call someone out? Works for everyone else.

Joey Janela
Are you fucking stupid, Penelope?!

[[R-Truth]]
Yeah, Penelope!

Joey and Penelope look at Truth for a moment before Joey turns his attention toward Penelope.

Joey Janela
Look, I got this. I'm gonna get my match, Penelope. Let's go.

Joey decked out in full ring gear and wearing his signature sunglasses, is trailed by R-Truth and Penelope. Joey is in such a hurry that he doesn't even notice the open locker room door he just passed by. In the doorway, we see one of the men that has been hunting Joey Janela. We see Keith Lee standing there with his arms crossed as he leans against the frame of the door. This startles R-Truth for a moment and he begins calling for Janela.

Joey Janela
Hold on, Truth! You'll get your twenty-bucks. We're almost at the exit!

Outside now, we get a shot of a door. As it swings open, Joey Janela steps out and quickly lights a cigarette. As he exhales, he continues. Behind him, Truth and Penelope walk through the smoke. For a few moments, the smoke twists and turns in the air and slowly it fades. As it fades, we see another man stepping through the doorway. It's Keith Lee.

As Joey, Truth, and Penelope turn the corner, Joey is taken back by the man he just ran into.

Joey Janela
Holy shit! You're Dave Meltzer! THE Dave Meltzer!

The man seems to be confused, not knowing what or who Joey Janela is talking about.

Dave Meltzer
I'm... uhh... not Dave Meltzer.

Joey looks toward R-Truth and begins to laugh. Truth begins to laugh as well, not really knowing why he's laughing.

Joey Janela
No need to lie, man. I know exactly who you are. You're the fucking stars guy! You're the fucking guy that thinks he knows everything but has never had a match in his life! I know you! You're the guy that trashes every one of my matches! 2-Stars Dave?!

As Joey becomes increasingly aggressive, Penelope gets in between Janela and "Dave Meltzer". Truth holds Janela back.

NOT Dave Meltzer
Listen, I don't know who you are or what you're talking about. If you'd... uhh... excuse me, I have a subscription-based newsletter to write.

This set Janela over the edge as he attempts to lunge at the leaving "Dave Meltzer", but Truth and Penelope keep Janela under control.

Joey Janela
You're lucky I have a match in a bit you piece of shit! What does Kenny Omega have that I don't! You gave Bryan vs. Omega 7-Stars! It was 4-Stars at best you sack of shit!

Janela squirms out of Truths' arms, falling to the sidewalk below.

Penelope
Joey, that wasn't Dave Meltzer.

Joey picks himself up off the ground.

Joey Janela
Bullshit! That looks and sounded just like him. Right Truth?

As Joey turns toward Truth, we see that Truth has continued down the sidewalk, turning a corner around to the front of the building.

Joey Janela
Hey! Wait up!

Joey and Penelope take off running after Truth. As they turn the corner as well, we see the large figure of a man step into the frame where the Meltzer altercation took place. The large man continues down the sidewalk.

Around the corner we see Truth and Janela met with big cheers from the audience. Quickly, a "Truth" chant breaks out. Just as quickly as the chant started, Joey Janela has to cut in.

Joey Janela
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! He's just a referee! How about this chant... JOEY! JOEY! JOEY!

The fans do not join in on this chant. They instead return to chanting "Truth"! Annoyed, Janela storms off to find an opponent. He surveys the crowd until he spots something beyond the crowd. Joey spots a man sitting at a table near the doors to enter the arena.

Joey Janela
No fucking way...

Janela, Penelope, and Truth hurry over to the man sitting at the table. We see the crowd of fans have followed as well. We see a familiar man sitting at what appears to be a merch table. All sorts of autographed 8x10s, old action figures, and even the Million Dollar Championship belt sit on the table. Off the table hangs a banner that reads:

★ VIRGIL ★
WRESTLING
SUPERSTAR

Joey Janela
Well... Well... Well... If it isn't Bradshaw's old lacky, Virgil! So this is what it's come to, huh Virg? Sitting in front of the arena selling your old merch like some washed up loser. Well...

Janela is cut off.

★ VIRGIL ★
Excuse me, but who in the hell are you?! Get away from my table, man!

Joey Janela
Allow me to introduce myself... I am the hottest act in the business today. I am the draw! I put the butts in the seats and make all the women moist in their no-no areas! I am "The Bad Boy" Joey Janela!

Quickly, Joey flips the merch table of Virgil sending all his merchandise crashing to the ground below. The crowd behind Janela gasps.

Slowly, Virgil rises from his chair. He takes a step toward Janela, but is met with a cloud of cigarette smoke. Another show of disrespect from Janela.

Joey Janela
You want revenge, huh? Let's have a little match then. Right here, right now! Joey Janela versus Virgil!

We see an annoyed Virgil shake his head, disagreeing with Janela.

★ VIRGIL ★
You're right, Joey. This is what it's come to.

Virgil points to all his merch laying on the ground.

★ VIRGIL ★
I'll give you a match... but not for free.

This brings a smirk to the face of Joey Janela as he begins searching his pockets once again. After a few moments, he finds what he's looking for. Joey Janela pulls out a one-dollar bill. Virgil laughs.

★ VIRGIL ★
One-dollar? No, baby... I need FUCK money. I need something that I can go to blow in the casino, baby. This is fucking chump change. I need something more.

Joey Janela
Seriously?! This is all I have right now.

We see that Joey desperately wants this match with Virgil. He holds his chin for a moment, thinking of way he can pay Virgil. Suddenly, Joey rips off his sunglasses and a smile comes across his face.

Joey Janela
Penelope... I will put Penelope on the line!

Just as confused as the viewers at home, the crowd behind Joey let out a collective "What?!"

Penelope
What?! Nuh uh, no way. You can't do that, Joey.

Joey turns to Penelope.

Joey Janela
Baby, it's fucking Virgil. I got this! I know what I'm doing.

Joey turns back to Virgil.

Joey Janela
If you win, you get Penelope. If I win, I get that shiny Million Dollar Championship! Deal?

Virgil gives a cocky chuckle to Joey Janela.

★ VIRGIL ★
DEAL!

Penelope
NO DEAL! NO DEAL!

Being the good referee he is, R-Truth calls for the bell.

[[R-Truth]]
RING THE BELL!

Seeing as there is no bell in sight, the fans take over the role of timekeeper and yell "DING! DING! DING! at the top of their lungs.

For a few moments, Virgil and Joey Janela begin to circle each other. We see an even bigger crowd has formed around them now almost like a mosh pit you'd see at a rock concert.

Quickly, the two men lock up. After a few seconds of struggling, Joey manages to capture Virgil in a headlock. Joey squeezes as tight as he can on the head of the "Wrestling Superstar". Gathering enough strength, Virgil pushes Joey toward the crowd. Joey stops before he hurts anyone in the crowd. He turns toward Virgil.

Joey Janela
You can't shoot me off into the ropes! There are no ropes, Virgil!

Joey charges at Virgil, knocking the older man to the ground with a shoulder tackle. Joey plays to the audience for a second before dashing toward the other side of the crowd. As he returns, Virgil throws his body in Janela's path in an attempt to trip him. At the last second, Joey steps over Virgil and continues running until he is knocked down to the ground as if he just ran into a brick wall.

The audience begins going nuts at the sight of Keith Lee who has been following Janela this whole time. As the Goliath of a man stands over Janela, Lee balls both of his fists up and sends them crashing down in Janela's direction. In a literal 'Hulk Smash' moment, Janela rolls out of the way at the last second. We see the concrete sidewalk crack at the sheer force of Keith Lee's strike.

Janela quickly makes it back to his feet as he stumbles away from Keith Lee. Unfortunately for Janela, he stumbles into a roll-up from Virgil. Our senior XWL official R-Truth drops down to count the pin. We hear the crowd of people count along.

Janela pops up to his knees in shock at what just happened. He just lost to Virgil!

★ VIRGIL ★
I did it! I won!

We see Penelope is beside herself, realizing what this means. Truth holds up the arm of the victorious Virgil.

Joey Janela
What the fuck, ref?! That was a fast count!

[[R-Truth]]
Wasn’t this a three out of two falls match?

Joey Janela
Dude, I was supposed to win! Now... Now I lost my girlfriend?! What the fuck man.

In the background, we see Virgil grab the wrist of Penelope and begins walking away with her.

Penelope
Joey!

Joey shrugs his shoulders, seemingly already over losing his girlfriend.

Joey Janela
Sorry, that's the stipulation. I can't do anything about it.

Joey lights up another cigarette.

Penelope
Fuck you Joey!

Joey shakes his head.

Joey Janela
What a bitch...

[[???? ???????]]
Girls right... Say man, can I bum a cig?

Joey reaches into his back pocket and pull out his pack of Marlboro. He doesn't even look at the man standing beside him as he hands him a cigarette and his lighter.

Joey Janela
Honestly, I never really liked her. Always nagging me and telling me to do dumb shit around the house. Making me run to the store for stuff. Just stupid shit, y'know? Like, let me do my own fucking thing.

[[??? ?????]]
I know right? If there is one thing I hate more than nagging bitches… It’s bitches like you who jump people from behind and run away..

Janela turns around with a confused expression. The confusion turns to anger and surprise as he sees none other than Dean Ambrose..

Joey Janela
What the fuck man? That wasn’t even me who did that last week!!

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Oh okay then.. In that case..

Ambrose goes to turn around, but quickly spins and connects with an elbow to the jaw of Janela!! The two exchange blows back and forth until Ambrose lashes out with a swift kick to the  groin!!.. Ambrose grins as he watches Janela squirm on the ground. The Lunatic Fringe reaches into his pockets and takes out a set of keys. He wraps them around his knuckles and mounts Janela, delivering ground and pound punches using the keys as brass knuckles. He gets up and presses a button on the keys, causing a nearby pickup truck to honk and unlock. He walks over to it and opens the back door of the pickup truck. He takes out some rope and walks over to Janela. He ties one end of the rope to Janela’s foot, and walks over to the truck and ties the other end to the back of the vehicle. He then enters the truck and revs the engine when.. The deep voice of Keith Lee can be heard close by.

The camera quickly changes direction and Ambrose looks on nervously over the hood. Keith locks eyes with him and smirks then bends into position. Dean pressing on the pedal and confused why he’s not moving. “Come on you piece of junk, what are you waiting for huh?” Lee begins to lift the truck that he’s been keeping in place, smoke starts flying everywhere from the tires spinning rapidly. Keith keeping the entire truck about waist length by now. We hear someone let out a war cry behind the truck.

Suddenly, something crashes through the back window of the truck, clocking Dean Ambrose in the back of the head. The truck wheel's stop spinning as we see Ambrose clutching his head. He looks to the object that struck him.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
A fucking brick?!

Keith Lee drops the truck back to the ground. He looks up to see a man standing on top of the truck. As we get a better look, we see Joey Janela standing there with the now cut rope dangling from his foot. How did Joey break free from the rope? We see him holding large pocket knife in his hand. He points the knife in Keith Lee's direction.

Joey Janela
TIME TO DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!

Joey leaps from the top of the truck with the knife held in both hands. He flies through the air with his tongue flapping in the wind when suddenly, he is caught by the throat.

With relative ease, Keith Lee holds Janela there for a second. The knife falls from Janela's hands and clatters on the pavement below. Keith Lee shakes his head in disgust at Janela, meanwhile Janela gives Lee a smile and shrugs his shoulders almost as if to say "You got me." Angry, Keith throws Janela head-first into the front bumper of Dean Ambrose's truck.

As Joey Janela is knocked unconscious, the sound of sirens can be heard in the distance. Casually, Keith Lee makes his exit from the scene. We see Dean Ambrose stumble out of the truck, the back of his head trickling blood from the brick strike. All this time the fans have been heard chanting one thing "Holy shit!" We go back inside the arena as we get a shot of our XWL commentary team.

[Corey Graves]
What the hell did I just watch?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Brace yourself because there's more!

[Corey Graves]
More?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
From the desk of Mr. McMahon, there is a new match announcement for Warzone!
It will be Joey Janela versus Dean Ambrose versus Keith Lee...
FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!

[Renee Young]
Whoa!

[Corey Graves]
Oh my god! Someone might actually die! I'm so excited!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Parents might want to tuck the little ones in early for before that match takes place!

[Corey Graves]
Who knows what these maniacs will do!

[Renee Young]
We might get taken off the air!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I have zero doubt it'll be a match to remember and it all takes place at Warzone!

Anarchy transitions to it's next segment of the evening.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 12:09 am

As Anarchy continues, we’re brought backstage where we see none other than the wrestling couple that made their “proud” return last week, Mike & Maria Kanellis. They are clearly in the middle of a heated argument. That’s spicy. I’m gonna stop talking and just listen up to get all the hot deets.

[Mike Kanellis]
He’s a champ! What did you expect?

[Maria Kanellis]
What did I expect? What I expected was for us to make our proud return to XWL and for my husband to get a single god damn victory and get us some momentum, instead of flopping and getting us booked in a match the next week against someone who never even showed up! I mean for god’s sake he’s a champion of the tag team division! That’s not even real!

Hey listen lady that’s not entirely fair

[Mike Kanellis]
Listen, I had one rough night. Things will be fine honey. We’ll show up on the Anarchy after Warzone, I’ll destroy whatever schmuck they throw in front of me, and it’ll all be for you.

Gag. Me. With. A. Spoon.

[Maria Kanellis]
You better. Because so far I’m seeing a lot more of the “love” part than the “power” part.

Oh shit that was actually a solid diss. You go girl. Oh yeah and she’s storming out of the ring and I guess Mike Kanellis looks upset as we continue. Boohoo. Next segment please I’m done with these two.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 12:40 am

Anarchy returns and we are brought to the ring where Dean Amb-

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Look, I’m done fucking talking.. You saw what I did earlier.. You see what the fuck happened to me…. But… But, BUT I’m still standing.. I’m still fucking here, and I still want to fight.. Wait, you know what.. Scratch that, I want a goddamn brawl. Nah, nah, No.. I want a battle.. Actually, I want a war…

Ambrose runs his hands thro-

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I’m done saying things.. It’s as simple as that.. I’m sick and tired of talking about this, that, and the other thing.. I shouldn’t have to talk. I’m Dean fucking Ambrose. All I should have to do is walk into the god damn room and everyone should know to look the fuck down and pray to whoever the fuck you pray to that you don’t so much as rub me the wrong way.. Because I’m Dean.. Fucking.. Ambrose..

He begins to pace

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Maybe you people forgot.. Maybe you people need reminding as to just who I am.. Because since I’ve returned I’ve vowed to do one thing, and one thing only.. Bring about the demise of XWL.. And have I done that??.. Well, no… People still walk these hallways without a care in the world and that.. That’s an insult to me.. A personal one.. And no one personally insults me without walking away with a black eye or a few loose teeth…

Dean spits on the canvas.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I think it’s time that I start, I don’t know…. Caring? Maybe I’ve been too docile lately, maybe I’ve been too comfortable just returning, saying a few things, and expecting people to fall in line simply because I’m Dean Ambrose.. That hasn’t been working.. I think it’s time that I show them just why Dean Ambrose is a household name. Maybe it’s time that I stop relying on my past, and make an impact right here, right now, tonight.. Maybe it’s time that I finally make good on my word and end a career.. Sheamus… SHEAMUS… Sheamus… I’m sorr.. No, no.. I’m not sorry.. Well.. I’m only sorry that you were unlucky enough to have to face me tonight.. Tonight of all nights…

Dean looks right at the camera.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Because, well, how do I put this.. Oh yeah.. I’m going to break you Sheamus.. Into tiny little pieces.. No.. No. That’s not going to happen. The truth is Sheamus, in order for these people, in order for you, in order for anyone to take me seriously, I need to really, really hurt you.. I need to bend your arm until it makes that satisfying snapping sound, for ALL to hear… I need to literally, no, I need to permanently engrave my fists into your skull tonight Sheamus.. Because if I don’t.. Then Joey Janela.. Keith Lee.. The XWL Locker Room.. The XWL Universe.. No one will take me seriously…. SO.. So.. Sheamus… Like I said.. I’m done talking.. You soulless garbage human being. Get your ass out here before I go back there and drag you out here by your gi-

All of a sudden the lights go dark… The crowd buzzes for a few moments as the arena stays pitch black. We can faintly hear commotion going on in the ring. When the lights return Dean Ambrose is shown laying in the middle of the ring, not moving a muscle… Medics rush to the ring as we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 1:19 am

*After the conclusion of another segment in XWL. A blank screen is seen with almost old time VCR recording as static goes throughout the screen we see a chair some rope a chain a knife and other weapons all layed out neatly on a table as Killer Kross is walking around the table.

Killer Kross
Kenneth Omega. Oh my what have you gotten yourself into? I thought that I was done with you after Coronation. I thought that the merciless beating that I inflicted on you was going to be enough? But no. Not you Kenneth. No you have to stick your nose where its just not really wanted and you see thats a problem for me. Truly it is. I don't believe in half measures Kenneth. I believe in balance. And the clock is off balanced right now Kenneth. You are preventing me from doing what It is I am here to do.

*Killer Kross keeps pacing around as he continues speaking each time picking up one of the weapons on the table and then placing them back down.*

Killer Kross
And whats this I heard last week where you said that you will be the "Best in the world until the moment you stop breathing"? Really Kenneth? Is that a threat towards me? A challenge maybe? Am I going to be the one that gets to stop you from breathing?

Kross walks towards the camera and speaks in a lower tone then before. Slowly gripping the rope in hand as his teeth start to grind with every word.

Killer Kross
Because Kenneth. If given the chance I will strangle you to where your fantasy becomes a reality and you wont be breathing and you wont be breaking anyone's jaw. Tuck your chin because the toll is about to be paid. Kenneth you want me in a match again? Thats perfectly fine with me/ But not on your terms. Not on Xwls terms. No my terms. No holds will be barred at Warzone. If i wanna carve your head open with barbed wire. I will. If i wanna choke you unconscious and Keep attacking your lifeless corpse? Then I will. These are my terms.. accept them and you get what you think you want. You will learn. Everyone is going to learn I am inevitable. Kenneth Omega. I hope they remember you after this.  

*The screen cuts off immediately as XWL rolls on*

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 am

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 855c6110

The match is back and forth, with Kross using dirty tactics, and Kyle O’Reilly (who is in Truths corner) keeping the ref honest by calling Kross our at every turn. Half way through the match Truth tosses Kross outside of the ring. He smiles and starts to dance. All of a sudden Kross renters the ring, chair in hand, and slams Truth over the back!!!

The bell rings and the match ends in DQ. Kyle grabs Truth and pulls him out of the ring to safety. Him and Truth retreat up the ramp as Kross shouts at the camera “You see that Kenny!! You asked for this!!”
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 3:56 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 QumC0Y5 XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 QFxqdhz

Adam Cole (BAY BAY) wins off a Superkick.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 QG988QV XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 AkMAzqj

>Bex goes for not Claymore
>Trips cause hurt leg
>Match is thrown out as Kairi checks on her

Main Event

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 VhUtMCH

>Double Countout
>Brawl outside
>Drew and Balor stand tall
>Drew tries to cheapshot Balor
>Balor reverses and drops Drew
>Holds title up
>End show

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 8/12/2019 - 8/19/2019
Page 1 of 1