Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019

Go down 
+10
P1
BOFA
KingWolf
Strummania
Legal
IIYoungg
Slothio
Oreo
Zack
Sam
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
Fort Wayne, Indiana

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 SBO2Tlo
XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 NLaB4kR

1. The Goat Atop the Mountain
What began as yet another humble tale of an underdog, quickly turned sour after the World Heavyweight Champion welcomed his new pal Cesaro out to the ring. The King of the Ring and the “new” Daniel Bryan took a rather surprising stance for themselves, and against the fans, before being interrupted by another guest. The Titanium Tyrant, former Champion Drew McIntyre, arrived to lay claim to his rematch. However, McIntyre wasn’t alone. With him? The Demon King, Finn Balor. With their forces combined in a common cause, the unlikely alliance would lay a beatdown onto Bryan and Cesaro, and send them packing up the ramp. How will this unique dynamic full of new alliances play into the title scene at Warzone?

2. The Diamond Distraction…?
After seeing how things unfolded last week between Becky Lynch, Queen of the Ring Liv Morgan, and Women’s Champion Tessa Blanchard, it was safe to assume that the Man and the Champ were on the same page... Or, not. During Becky’s match with the Golden Goddess, Mandy Rose, Tessa’s theme song struck. While there was no Diamond present, however, the act still ended up giving Mandy the advantage and costing Becky the match via distraction. What kind of explanation will the Diamond have for the Man this week on Anarchy? Could she be returning back to her underhanded roots in the face of this new challenger?

3. The Hunt for the Bad Boy
Dean Ambrose made it clear that he has not given up the search for Joey Janela after his involvement in Ambrose’s match with Keith Lee. Since his return to XWL, Ambrose has unapologetically been on a tear through the locker room, leaving his opponents with injuries galore. Knowing what he’s capable of and now what he clearly has set on his mind, all we can say is good luck, Bad Boy, wherever you are. With the Lunatic Fringe on the loose and on a roll after a victory over Chris Jericho last week, he’s bound to track down Janela sooner or later and exact his excruciating revenge.

4. The (Un)Luck of the Draw
No ladies and gentlemen, Roulette has not come early. However, the gothic advocate for the Revival made a surprising announcement last week. With her Top Guys facing injury and an unsafe work environment, Paige was flying solo last week, but that didn’t stop her from randomly selecting two challengers for her team to face next week in the Warzone go-home show. By way of a wheel spin, the Revival are set to face a familiar coworker in John Cena, and his potential partner in the Monster Among Men, Braun Strowman. Will they accept the challenge, or decline? Will John Cena be going it alone again, or will this partner step up to have his back?

5. A Moment of Short-Lived Bliss
Originally set to be an intimate interview with Number One Contenders to the Tag Team Championships at Warzone, the Velveteen Breeze, quickly turned into a busy stage that ended up accommodating six superstars at once. After the interview was seeming to just get started, the longest reigning, defending, XWL Tag Team Champions couldn’t help but address a few things with their new challengers. Once things on that front seemed prime to boil over, it was a surprise appearance by God’s Greatest Creation that wiped the grin off of the North American Champion’s face with a vicious knee, proving that she still had unfinished business with the Champion and talk show host extraordinaire. To make matters worse for Bliss, after a shocking victory over Kong, Alexa found herself coming face to face with the kind of destructive rage that only Kong could impose. It will be interesting to see how both of these respective feuds continue to develop this week on Anarchy, as Warzone creeps just around the corner, but tonight? The North American Champion gets a rematch against Kong. It’s a Three Stages of Hell Match, and it’s our Main Event!

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 WeovZmK XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 QumC0Y5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 16v6bon

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 DuCb1lV XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Z8EwJ62

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 YyHPEIC Carmella

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 99pUbVk XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Mn538ez XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 3PN4K1P

Normal Match

AJ Styles XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 1rH75D0

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Lgn3Xwy XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 UXSYXkt

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 XaFl5Iy XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 0GiDE2B

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Cs3ji2w XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 U54TzOl

A Moment of Bliss

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 CZCmExR

Normal Match

Non-Titles

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 FEKN7MM XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 ODflDlc

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Edw7CQY XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 NVX7iO0

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 B73aA4e

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 DfC7cgE XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 FTKanIE

Main Event

Three Stages of Hell

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 JQgPpez

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 6:45 am

Anarchy is LIVE from Fort Wayne, Indiana! An advertisement plays for the main event, a 2/3 Falls Match between Alexa Bliss and Awesome Kong before we cut to Mauro Ranallo, Corey Graves and Renee Young at the announce desk.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to XWL Anarchy! We are just two weeks away from Warzone! And of course, the big question that still remains is...will Liv Morgan cash in on her championship match opportunity?

[Corey Graves]
The bigger question is, will Mandy Rose become a two-time North American Champion when she dethrones that...that witch, Alexa Bliss!

[Renee Young]
Well, before Corey returns to his Golden Goddess shrine, let's take a look back a--

Before Renee can finish, however, her microphone suddenly cuts out. She attempts to speak, however, all three of the commentators no longer have power to their headsets. The titantron quickly cuts out as well, generating nothing but static before suddenly, a voice booms over the PA system...

[???]
Did you really think you could get rid of me that easy? Did you really, really believe that it was that easy?

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 E9E69nU

[Ruby Riott]
No. No, I'm not just going to just go away. Final Stand...was not the final stand for Ruby Riott. As much as you people wanted it to be...but then again, I'm sure most of you have a long, long history of being disappointed that things never went your way. Much like someone else I know...the current North American Champion, Little...Miss...Bliss. See, her and her little puppet...oh, sorry, sorry, I forgot...her "most bestest buddy in the whole wide world" Kairi Sane...they were thorns in my side for so, so long, I'm pretty sure they damn near left some type of disease or infection in my side. But you know what I did? I accomplished my goal.

[Ruby Riott]
I made Alexa Bliss's life completely miserable...and thankfully, that stupid little blonde bimbo who has Vince McMahon by the balls was more than happy to take over for me while I was on my...vacation. And Tessa Blanchard made sure to crush the dreams of everyone's favorite little kawaii pirate, and now look at her! She's once again just Alexa Bliss's sidekick. But you know what...you know what the funniest part is? Alexa Bliss is still that same, scared little girl.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 4ijmW3K

[Ruby Riott]
See, because I left such a long lasting scar on her mind when I exposed her to the world, you know what she did after Final Stand? She got some clause in her contract that states that she and I can no longer have any contact with one another. But you want to know what really makes me laugh? She's so selfish and absorbed in her own image...she didn't put her little best friend in that fine print, so if I wanted? I can terrorize poor, innocent little Kairi over and over again. But where's the fun in giving her a heads up? No, no, I'm focused on much, much more important goals.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 RDe519j

[Ruby Riott]
...Tessa Blanchard. The XWL Women's Champion. XWL's shining diamond. You have a lot of people gunning for you, sweetheart. You have Becky Lynch, who's spent the last number of weeks trying to prove that she's such a bad-ass that she's been wrestling a bunch of has-beens and never-weres to try and prove some type of point. Then you have Liv Morgan. Poor, sweet Liv Morgan. I kind of sympathize with Liv, honestly. She was the victim of Sasha Banks pulling her best Alexa Bliss impression and using and hurting everyone she's ever come in contact with. You know, watching Liv give Sasha exactly what she deserved? It just felt...it felt really great to see her step out of that shadow.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 GAVNllt

[Ruby Riott]
So you know what? That's exactly why I hope she doesn't become Women's Champion. Because Sasha Banks has done enough damage to that poor girl's mind...I don't want to have to stoop to that level if she's the champion. Because you see, Tessa, you have something on your shoulder. Something that belongs to me. Something that I deserve after I carried this division on my back for months without any sort of reward or desire to get my hands on that championship. But unfortunately for you, I'm done playing games with Little Miss Bliss. No, no, I've got my eyes set on a much bigger prize...and that prize is the XWL Women's Championship. See, Tessa, at this stage of the game, I have nothing to lose, and I have everything to gain. Where as you? You have everything to lose. And that has to be getting to you, isn't it? The thought that one wrong move...and you could lose everything. But you know what's really dangerous? A woman with nothing to lose. That's exactly why I've come back to claim that championship hanging off your shoulder. Because after all...with nothing else left to lose, why not shoot for the stars? Why should I not just go after the top dog in the yard...and put her down.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Z90Cjvo

[Ruby Riott]
So consider this my time to throw down the gauntlet. Consider this my warning shot, Tessa Blanchard. I'm coming for your championship. I'm coming into your yard, and I'm going to burn it down. Because wherever Ruby Riott walks, she leaves scorched earth in her wake. Like I've said...I've got nothing to lose, I'm coming through like a wildfire. I don't give a damn what I set ablaze, because all that matters is destroying everything on my path that the XWL Women's Championship. So Tessa Blanchard? Just be careful...careful you don't get burned too badly when the devil comes knocking at your doorstep...see you soon, 'champ'...

With her point evidently made, the feed cuts back to the usual graphics setup for Anarchy's titantron as a rush of commentary voices are heard.

[Mauro Ranallo]
H-Hello? Are we...are we back on?

[Corey Graves]
I...I can't believe what I just saw. Ruby Riott is back, and it seems like she's back with a vengeance.

[Renee Young]
She...she really is one scary individual when you get on her bad side. I'm...I'm almost afraid to be Tessa Blanchard or anyone else gunning for that title right now. Because like she said...

[Corey Graves]
A woman with nothing to lose is the most dangerous woman of all...

Still trying to collect themselves over the shocking turn of events to kick off this episode of Anarchy, the commentary team are unable to say much else as we quickly cut to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 1:14 am

Anarchy transitions to a video. We see text that reads "Earlier Today" in the bottom right corner of the screen. We see XWL star Kenny Omega sitting comfortably in a chair. An off-screen interviewer begins asking question.

[XWL Interviewer]
Last week Kenny, you saved Matt Sydal from Killer Kross. What are your thoughts just a week removed from the incident?

Kenny takes a deep breath as he recalls Killer Kross attacking Matt Sydal.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 FdfXswN

KENNY OMEGA
I wouldn't call it "saving" Matt Sydal. You watched last week's show, the damage was already done. I had to end the attack. I just couldn't sit by and watch that scumbag Kross end someone's career. Trust me, that's where it was headed if someone capable didn't stop him. I watched what Kross did to Hiroshi Tanahashi and I couldn't let that happen again, especially to someone as important to XWL as Sydal.

[XWL Interviewer]
After you V-Trigger'd Kross, you took to the microphone to issue a challenge to the dangerous Kross. Why?

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 1dErkv2

KENNY OMEGA
It's simple. I want a rematch against Killer Kross. Everyone who watched Coronation... Killer Kross himself knows that I have his number. I was within seconds of ending his reign of terror when he took the cowardly way out when he hit me with a kendo stick. I refuse to lose by disqualification. I want him in the ring at Warzone... heck... it doesn't have to be a ring. It can be in the locker room. It could happen at the Starbucks down the street. I don't care where it is. I want to break Killer Kross' jaw.

[XWL Interviewer]
Focusing on tonight. You will be going one-on-one with the World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. It's a non-title match but should you win, do you believe you deserve a shot at the title?

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 3Mi4AWe

KENNY OMEGA
I won't deny that the World Heavyweight Championship is my ultimate goal, but that is not what I am focused on tonight. I'm here for a great match... I'm here for my love of competition. Though recent events may have skewed fan opinion on Daniel Bryan, he is still a fantastic professional wrestler. Daniel Bryan is one of the most intelligent competitors to ever step foot into an XWL ring. After all, he is the World Heavyweight Champion. You don't just get that prestigious title fudging your way through matches each week. Some call Daniel Bryan the best in the world... Well the man known as 'The Best Bout Machine' has a problem with that claim for the simple fact that it is just not true. Just as Matt Sydal isn't the best in the world... Just as Chris Jericho isn't the best in the world... Just as Shawn Michaels isn't the best in the world... Just as Cesaro isn't the best in the world... and just as Dean Ambrose isn't the best in the world.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 E2DadGK

KENNY OMEGA
The only time a man not named Kenny Omega will ever hold the claim to the best in the world is the moment that I stop breathing.

Anarchy goes to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 11:29 am

Xwl is met with a video appearing on the titantron as to who it is a handful of moments pass as finally it is revealed to be none other the Bray Wyatt who seems to have a new appearance about him him as the video plays you can hear weird laughter coming through the ap system through out  the arena

Soon Bray Wyatt himself appears coming through what appears to be a Door he then pauses for a few moments before going to speak letting the fans in the arena take a moment to let this sink in

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Adafdea9a95c3fac-600x338
Bray Wyatt
HI EVERYONE ITS ME BRAY WYATT! did you guys miss me, I'm sure you did. dont worry I'm back better than ever I know at one point I was a very bad boy but I learned my lesson, but enough about me for now I want to introduce you guys to my new friend's. *Bray Points at his friends* this is Mercy The Buzzard, Abby The Witch, and Rambling Rabbit... and of course you know who I am.

Wyatt smiles as if he has lost his mind before lifting up his hands to his face showing off his new gloves which haves a word on each glove the word Hurt and the Word heal he finally goes back to normal as he let's his arms and hands go back down to his sides

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 UnrulyHiddenIbex-size_restricted
Bray Wyatt
dont you guys worry there is plenty of darkness left but I learned how to control it, but I wont be letting it out anytime soon no way!! we dont want to scare my fans here to night do we. *Bray Laughs uncontrollably Hahaha as he goes straight faced again* Maybe soon my friends but your not ready yet one day you will have to let me in!!!

Bray waves by to the fans as xwl moves on to the next suggment in the show tonight while you can hear laughter once more coming from Bray Wyatt as the titantron slowly fades out
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 1:38 am

As Anarchy continues, we’re brought backstage to what has now become a familiar sight, Aiden English sitting in a room all by himself. He is first seen looking down at his feet and sighing, before looking back up to the camera with a look that can almost be described as “disappointed”.

{Aiden English}
Zero. A number that is nothing, yet is so mighty. Nothing, and yet everything. The fear of having it is what compels society, keeps us going. Yet it seems that some men with it are happier than men with millions, even billions. Zero.

{Aiden English}
Zero is also the amount of XWL superstars who decided to be a man and accept my open challenge I laid out last week. That’s right, zero.

{Aiden English}
Now I can’t exactly say I’m surprised that no one showed up to my door. Like I’ve made clear, I certainly have an impressive list of accomplishments, one that would leave any sane man rightfully afraid of rushing to my doorstep. But none?

{Aiden English}
It just all seems so point. Perhaps there is no one who can be considered my competition. Perhaps, indeed, I would have been better off retiring.

{Aiden English}
But I don’t want that to be the truth. I refuse to believe. So to everyone on the XWL roster, here’s a reminder. If you’re looking for a fight, I’m right here. Waiting.

Aiden sighs and leans back in his chair as Anarchy continues.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 5:44 pm

The lights in the arena go completely dark. An image appears on the titantron of an empty room. Chains rattling and screams can be heard in the background but there’s no source of where the sound is coming from. A hooded figure walks from the darkness of the room into the dim light shining in the middle. He lifts the hood from his head appearing to be Finn Balor. He is wearing no paint but his eyes are pure black. Balor looks into the camera and begins to speak.

Balor:
Daniel Bryan. Your time as champion is coming to an end. Your destruction is imminent. Time is running short young dragon. You cannot comprehend the full extent of power I have over you. I tell you to jump, you ask how far. Nothing you do goes unchecked by me, so you better enjoy this precious time your spending with your beloved title, because soon it will come home with me. I will once and for all claim my throne and rule this world. The skies will rain blood, and the ground will turn into ash. The apocalypse of XWL is incoming. It’s only a matter of time.

Balor begins laughing before catching himself for a moment and returning his evil eyes to the camera.

Balor:
Drew McIntyre. Tonight it is written that we will collide in a battle. We share a common cause, but in the end there’s only room for one ruler of this kingdom. That ruler will not be you. I will be king and that title will be my crown. I will cement my legacy in this industry, and if you get in my way, you will be punished. Tonight, you will see what I can do and you will know why this is my destiny. The gates are open. Hell hath risen. My name will be written down in the history books. You will never forget the name Balor. THE DEMON KING!

The room goes completely dark as demonic chanting can be heard followed by heartbeats. but as the heartbeats end everything goes silent. The camera then cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 10:04 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 DfC7cgE XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 FTKanIE

The lights go out completely as a message is spread across the titantron. The message wrote “The End Is Near.” Demonic chants echo around the arena as the lights begin flashing insanely. Screams echo throughout the arena as Daniel stands in the middle of the ring. As quick as it all started, everything goes silent and the lights return.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the hell was... WAIT A MINUTE!

We see Omega has sprung back to his feet and now has the champion Daniel Bryan seated on his shoulders. Omega reaches up with his right hand, hooking the back of Bryan's neck! A thud echos around the arena.

[Corey Graves]
ONE WINGED ANGEL!

[Renee Young]
Bryan is out!

The referee quickly drops down to count the pin from Omega!

The referee calls for the bell signalling an end to this bout.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's over!

[Corey Graves]
What a match!

We see the referee raise the hand of an exhausted Kenny Omega. As Omega is announced as the winner, a collapses no one knee next to the fallen Daniel Bryan. He see Omega clutching his chest, still feeling the effects of the vicious kicks of the World Heavyweight Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A hard fought match from both athletes but when it was all said and done, Kenny Omega emerges victorious!

[Corey Graves]
A great victory, but he still has the looming threat of Killer Kross. You have to believe that Kross is picking his moment to strike after Omega giving him a taste of his own medicine last week.

Slowly, Omega rolls under the bottom rope exiting the ring. The audience cheers Omega as he raises his arm. At ringside, we see fans seated along the ramp holding their hands out, hoping to receive a high-five from one of XWL's hottest stars. Omega begins walking toward the back, slapping hands with as many fans as he can before reaching the stage.

[Renee Young]
Guys, I hate to rain on Omega's parade but Bryan was distracted by... by whatever the hell that was.

[Corey Graves]
You call it a distraction but Omega was completely in the right to take advantage of the situation. It's stated in the XWL rule book that you must defend yourself at all times! It's was Bryan's own negligence that cost him the...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Guys! Look who's in the ring!

Standing over the fallen World Champion is none other than the prior champ himself. Drew McIntyre stares down at Daniel Bryan, eyes glued to him with the look of interest on his face. This is quite the situation isn't it? Drew extends a hand behind him, not even looking to the ringside crew which brings him the World Title, not willing to pick a fight with the Tyrant. He holds the title in his hands, bringing it in front of himself and kneeling down to Daniel Bryan.

"You're going to regret the day you took this from me. This, is still, mine."

McIntyre says as Daniel attempts to drag himself up to his feet. He looks up to the angry Scotsman, almost smirking as he uses the former champion to help stand up. McIntyre guides him the rest of the way before delivering a swift headbutt that knocks Bryan back, but not to the ground. This gives Drew enough time to bounce off the ropes and come flying back across the ring with a Claymore which caps Daniel Bryan, turning him inside out. Drew kneels next to him for a moment, and runs a hand back across the title before standing back up with it in hand. He raises it back up one more time for the world to see.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 11:55 pm

We go backstage to see Becky Lynch dressed in her leather jacket, "The Man" shirt and jeans making her way through the backstage area. She sees a lockerroom that reads "Tessa Blanchard" Becky wastes no time and kicks the door open breaking the lock as the door explodes open. Becky marches into the room, she looks around but sees no one as her anger grows. Becky leaves the room and marches down the hallway.

Becky Lynch

TESSA! WHERE DA HELL ARE YA?!

Becky yells echo throughout the backstage area which startles a nearby Alexa Bliss whos shining her Title, Becky sees her as she walks up to her.

Becky Lynch

Sorry for the startle there, Alexa.

Becky pats Alexa on the shoulder a little harder than she should've, Alexa looks weirded out as Becky continues.

Becky Lynch

I need your help, you see things started out great between Tessa and I but last week she cost me a match that was very important to me. A match against Mandy Rose, I think you know her right? Anyways now I need to find that BITCH and teach her a lesson, got any ideas where she might be?

Alexa Bliss

I mean, bitch is a little strong...but uh no I haven't seen her. Anyways, if you become Champion at Warzone you should totally come on my show. From one Champion to another...just think about it. Now if you'll excuse me I need about 5 more cups of coffee to get ready for this Main-Event. Actually, make that 7...good luck finding Tessa. But maybe do as the great Nattie Neidhart would say...and settle your tea kettle just a little before you do?

Becky Lynch

I know you're friends with Tessa, I NEED you to tell me where she is. She has an ass kickin' coming her way.

Becky's tone is one that shouldn't be trifled with, it's apparent that her question is in search of an answer but will she get it? The camera pans towards the other person in the room, revealing the returning Pirate Princess in Kairi Sane, smiling as she shifts her focus towards The Man. A complete opposite expression rests on Becky's face, awaiting the answer she seeks and believes she'll receive from one of Tessa's allies. Both women lock eyes for a moment, Becky still patient for her answer as Kairi's eyes drift over The Man's left shoulder, her expression changing ever so slightly. This causes Becky to quickly turn around and cock her hand back, ready to strike as soon as she confirms the identity of the person behind her, but a quick scan of the area shows that there's no one actually there. A subtly confused Becky turns back around, perhaps to get the answer she seeks using a different approach but when she does, there's no one in the immediate vicinity

Just as she's about to give up on the search she hears weight clanking in the weight room at the end of the hall. Becky walks up to the weight room and sees none other than Tessa Blanchard doing her squat set, with no spotter either? Becky knows how dangerous that is, the kind woman that she is she walks over to an unsuspecting Tessa and offers her a hand.

Becky Lynch

Hey! Ya need a spotter there? Doing lifting without a spotter is dangerous you know.

Tessa looks unamused as she tosses the barbel with the weights on it to the ground, we hear a THUD as they bounce slightly before coming to a rest. Tessa wipes her face with her towel and looks at Becky.

Becky Lynch

Yeah, probably a good call cause my back ain't feelin' so well today, ya know. AFTER YOU STABBED ME IN IT LAST WEEK AND COST ME MY MATCH!

(Tessa Blanchard)
Woah woah woah, cool the tone Beckster, I had NOTHING to do with that.

Becky Lynch

So you're theme just...went off last week for no reason? Do you really expect me to believe that?

(Tessa Blanchard)
Hey, believe what you want, I'm not gonna stand here and explain every single part of my night last week to appease you, but I can tell you this, if I really wanted to "get to you" or cost you that match? you would've seen me charging down that ramp in person and not just some theme music going off, anyone with access to the production truck could've pulled that little stunt off, maybe someone IN the production truck got paid off to frame me and put me and you at odds before Warzone.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I'm sorry about your match last week, but all I can do is give you is my word that I didn't have ANYTHING to do with that, whether you believe it or not? that's up to you, I don't really care one way or the other to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to find out who's trying to frame me, but I ain't about to go around this locker room playing Sherlock Holmes to do so, I'm dedicating all the time I have left before Warzone to focus on KICKING YOUR LASS!!! in the ring, face to face, woman to woman, so that when I do beat you Becky? it will be UNDENIABLE...

Becky Lynch

You're known to try and get in your opponent's heads so pardon me if I don't exactly think you're telling the truth here, you were one of the most vicious women in this company before you "had a change of heart" or so you said. Didn't you DDT a supposed friends head into the stage just days before your Title match? You don't treat people very close to you well, do you?

Tessa just raises an eyebrow unimpressed yet again, which angers Becky even more. Tessa grabs her water bottle to take a drink of water but as she raises it Becky SLAPS it out of her hand.

Becky Lynch

YOU NEED TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY TESSA! The only person that knows if you were behind last week or not for sure is you, I only hope that you're smart enough to know not to mess with The Man. Karmas a bitch Tessa, and it catches up with everybody sooner or later.

Tessa just smirks and tilts her head slightly with a look of "did this bitch really just do that" written all over her face before she steps up to Becky and gets right up in her grill so to speak.

(Tessa Blanchard)

Karma's not the only BITCH around here Becky, you give karma some good company in that regard. Just who in the hell do you think you are? you show up over here, you ruin my work out, you interrogate me like I'm in a jailhouse, and then you slap that perfectly cool and crisp bottle of H20 out of my hand, I've been cordial with you up until this point, but now you've pissed me off. I'm gonna tell you something once and ONLY ONCE so listen up!!!

(Tessa Blanchard)
I DIDN'T COST YOU YOUR DAMN MATCH LAST WEEK!!!! Is that clear enough? because if it isn't? then to hell with waiting for Warzone, I'll kick your LASS all over this weight room, MAN or WO-MAN you don't intimidate me Becky, I've dispatched of you once before, and come Warzone? I'll do it again. Your mistake is in your way of thinking, you underestimate me, you think I'm not taking you seriously, you think I'm spending time playing kiddy games like busting out theme music to try and mess with you, lemme get some REAL CLEAR between me and you, that stuff? that's all child's play, that's BENEATH my standards.

(Tessa Blanchard)

At Final Stand, I unseated the Queen of Hearts, but I was never able to truly sit atop that throne and make it my OWN until I could prove that I deserved to hold my title more then Kairi did, and at Coronation? I did just that, I was finally able to take my place atop Natalya's former throne and declare myself the queen, Liv Morgan may be Queen of the Ring, but I'm the Queen of this company, which means at best? she can be a princess around here for all I care. You've got heart, and passion, and certainly some spunk, I admire that, you're stepping up to the plate and gunning for me like any good challenger would do, I respect that, but when you start coming around here and throwing accusations my way with NO FACTUAL PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND? and in turn put my reputation that I've worked my ass off around here to repair at stake? That's when we gotta a problem missy.

(Tessa Blanchard)

So you can take my word for it and go sulk your sorrows in bottle of proper 12 for all I care, or you insist that I screwed you over last week, and at that point? Anarchy turns into Warzone as far as I'm concerned. What's it gonna be?

Becky smirks, not being threatened by Tessa or believing her for that matter just chooses to drop it at this point, she knows all that matters to her is becoming Women's Champion

Becky Lynch

Yeah I'm not buying that, just remember our actions catch up with us all sooner or later. I'd watch your back out there because like previously stated...Karmas a BITCH and you never know when it's going to strike.

Becky turns around and walks off leaving the Women's Champion to get back to her weight lifting in peace. XWL goes to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 2:10 pm

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 99pUbVk XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Mn538ez XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 3PN4K1P

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 5:41 pm

As we return from commercial Adam Cole and Dominic Dijakovic are seen standing in the ring. It appears to be the scene of a funeral. The funeral of the Undisputed Era.

Adam Cole:
Here lies what remains of the Undisputed Era. The group of wannabes that thought they would be something in this industry. The group of posers who all thought they were big and bad but couldn’t ever back it up. I sat behind the scenes and I watched every match, every promo, and every backstage segment. I knew that everything that they said was a load of crap. I laughed at the joke that they had become so when I was healed I came back and pretended that I was a brother to them. Then out of nowhere so guy named Buddy Murphy comes along and claims that were all equal in talent and blah blah blah. That was a load of bullshit, but I used him to get rid of the one piece of crap that thought he was the best, Matt Sydal. By the way Matt, I hope your injury ends your pitiful career. After we wiped the floor with that load of crap I actually felt like the Undisputed Era was gonna be useful, but after that everyone one of them wanted to do their own thing. They thought they were all better than the Undisputed Era. I’ll tell it straight right now. IM THE LAST ONE OF YOU FAKES THATS STILL HERE! I always knew I was better than them. I was the born leader of the Undisputed Era, but every one of them were too high on their ego trips to realize that. While they’re nowhere to be found, I’ll be right here making an even bigger name for myself. With the help of this man right here.

Adam turns and looks at Dominic who is standing there with a grin on his face.

Adam Cole:
When I met Dominic, It was like looking in a mirror. This man knows he’s the best. He sweats excellence. FEAST YOUR EYES on this monster of a man. He is destined for greatness in this business, just like Adam Cole bay bay. We will be written in the history books as one of the greatest duos in the history of this industry and that is undisputed.

Cole then passes the mic to Dijakovic.

[Dₒₘᵢₙᵢₖ Dᵢⱼₐₖₒᵥᵢc]
Tonight marks the end of an Era, the Undisputed Era and what's not to be shocking is how Cole and I are putting an end to this, once and for all. You see, there has been many alterations and iterations of this group and they didn't quite achieve the goals that were set out, they made a mark but we want to leave more than that, we want a legacy that can be respected. BPJ and John Cena were only the beginning and that means our first steps are dominance, and dominance is truly Undisputed, we're not here to shock the system. Oh no, we're here to shake the foundation.. with our BAD VIBEZZ.

Dominik smirks and then hands the microphone back over to Cole after that message to the teams in the back

Adam Cole:
The name Bad Vibez sounds like a joke but we are far from that. The real joke here is the fact that everyone sitting in that locker room thinks they are destined for greatness. They all want to be the face of this company but they are all dead wrong. Every wrestler sitting in that locker room watching us right now, do you feel that? That feeling of impending doom. The feeling that you’ll never make it here in XWL. That feeling is us. We are the bad vibes you get when you step in a place where you’re unwelcome. Our name will be known and we will take our rightful place at the top of this promotion. This is not just a funeral for the Undisputed Era. It’s the beginning of the end of every tag team that have hopes that one day they’ll stand on the top of the mountain, holding the gold. It is our destiny to reign supreme. We’re not here to spread a positive message of a better tomorrow. We’re bad people who will spread bad vibes throughout the tag team division. Say hello to a new era. The era of Bad

Cole drops the mic and stands there for a moment alongside Dijakovic. Smiles and laughter fill both of their faces but not in good intent or happiness. Cole pulls out the old Undisputed Era armbands that belong to ever member of the dead group, and throws them on the mat. Cole reaches back into his pocket and pulls out a can of lighter fluid and douses the armband in a thick coat of lighter fluid. Finally, he pulls out a lighter and lights the former symbol of the Undisputed Era. The armbands slowly turn into ash as Cole and Dijakovic stand above smiling and laughing. The camera then cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 11:05 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 B73aA4e

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

With Drew's theme playing throughout the arena, the Titanium Tyrant stands tall over the Demon King, gaining some much needed momentum as he heads into his World Heavyweight Championship rematch against Daniel Bryan. Speaking of the Dragon, he and the King of the Ring in Cesaro slide into the ring as soon as the bell has rung to end this match, Bryan going after the man that delivered a Claymore to him following his loss to Kenny Omega while Cesaro targets Balor for causing that loss to come into fruition. As Cesaro mounts a downed Balor and raises him to a seated position to being unloading Uppercut after Uppercut, Bryan does the same to Drew, unleashing precise elbows towards Drew's neck and shoulder. With the assault looking like it'll never cease, almost as if synchronized, both men step away from their targets and exchange a look with one another, causing them both to make their way to opposing turnbuckles. While Balor and Drew recover from the attack, unintentionally rising to their feet besides one another, Cesaro and Bryan burst out from their respective turnbuckles and make their way towards their victims, Cesaro throwing all his weight behind his infamous European Uppercut while Bryan launches himself into the air for his Running Knee. The collide simultaneously in the center of the ring, creating a Tyrant and Demon sandwich and causing them to hit the back of their heads with the other before falling to the canvas in a heap. As Bryan recovers his Championship from the far side of the ring, Cesaro takes this time to stack up Bryan's opponents at Warzone, dragging Balor's carcass over Drew's, before Bryan returns and places a foot on Balor's body and raising his World Heavyweight Championship into the air. Turnabout is fair play as the night started out with Drew gaining the advantage as we head into Warzone but now it has shifted back towards the Champion's side. With one week left before their encounter, something has to give as Champion and Challengers have one more opportunity to gain the much needed momentum.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 3:13 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 1:18 pm

The screen goes black for a moment before focusing on a man backstage in a dark room. The lights are dim, but they are just bright enough to illuminate the face of none other than Dean Ambrose.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Killer Kross… Kill..ller… Kross

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I’ve been watching you Killa’.. Oh I’ve been watching all right.. I sat in the catering hall backstage enjoying my dinner while I watched what you did to Hiroshi Tanahashi.. I literally laughed out loud to myself while I watched from the comfort of my locker room as you decimated Matt Sydal.. A single tear of joy trickled down my face as I watched you kick the living shit out of Kenny Omega a few weeks ago..

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Killa’.. My man.. Killer Kross.. You’ve caught my eye.. You see, I don’t have a lot of friends on account of the fact that I just don’t fucking like people, but you, well you’re alright in my book.. As a matter of fact, I enjoy watching you do what you do… Especially when it ends with your victim being carted out on a stretcher..

[[Dean Ambrose]]
That being said… Tonight’s not going to go down the same way as the past few have for you.. No.. Not with me, Killer.. Not.. With.. Me.. If you think for a second that you can pull that shit on Dean fuckin’ Ambrose then you’d better rethink your strategy… I’m not like those other guys.. I don’t go down as easy.. Matt Sydal has a glass jaw compared to me.. Hiroshi Tanahashi could take six vicodin, a handful of Oxycodone, put on a laughing gas mask, and I’d still have a higher pain tolerance than him. And Kenny Omega?... Well there isn’t much explaining needed for that one.. Kenny Omega is just a bitc-

Out of nowhere the camera is knocked to the floor. We see a pair of feet come up from behind Ambrose’s feet, then we see Ambrose’s bloodied face laying on the floor next to the camera. All of a sudden the screen goes black.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Interviewer lady
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest for tonight, he is the representative of the baddest woman alive, and of the returning beast incrante, BROCK LESNAR! Please, welcome, Paul…

Before she can finish what she has to say, her interview is gatecrashed, by none other than the queen, Charlotte Flair.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 8iGUZWY

Charlotte Flair
I don’t care what you had planned, I have something to say. Now keep that mic held out and shut your mouth, understand? Good!

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 5Pu2zr0

Charlotte Flair
Last week, I had the opportunity to show the world that Liv Morgan is nothing but a fraud in a tiara, but instead, she proved it herself, by using that tiara to claw at my eyes… I should be suing her, for attempting to blind me, but I’m not going to, instead, I’ll let her run around pretending she’s queen, until the time is right, and then I’ll shove that tiara so far up her backside, she won’t walk straight for a week!

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 C54tuAh

Charlotte Flair
As for tonight, Tessa Blanchard, you may be the women’s champion, but that doesn’t mean a thing to me. I’m not going to give you the same opportunity I gave Liv Morgan last week, I refuse to face you, until I’m ready to face you, and until that championship is on the line. I’ve said it before, no one takes advantage of the queen, I am the holy grail of XWL, and I won’t waste my time entering that ring tonight. When I come for you Tessa, and I will come for you, you won’t know what to expect, and that’s just the way I like it.

Charlotte shoves the microphone out of her face and walks away just as quickly as she appeared.

Last edited by Dash on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:09 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Lgn3Xwy XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 UXSYXkt

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:13 pm

As the show continues, the titantron lights up, and we see a replay of the main event of last week between R Truth and Walter. Once the highlights are over, and Walter is victorious, the clip turns dark as Walter puts his hands on Truth. Luckily for him, it’s not long before Kyle O’Reilly runs out to save his friend, striking Walter with a barrage of kicks, and then clotheslining him out of the ring, before the two are separated. The last thing we see is security holding both men apart as they yell obscenities at each other.

………………….

The video changes, to a police station in an undisclosed location, but probably Kentucky. There are policemen everywhere, two police women come into the scene, dragging a man in handcuffs between them, he’s reluctant to comply, but the two women over power him, and they take him to the desk, where an older man is sat.

Mr. Desk man
Take him over to cell five, we’ll deal with him when he calms down.

The camera continues to follow them as they drag the man to the cells. They unlock the door, and throw the man into the cell. He protests, but the women lock the door, and move down to cell six, the pull down the flap and look in.

Police woman
Mr. Riley, your lawyer will be here soon

The man inside the cell moves up to the flap, we can see from the limited view, and the voice, that the cell is occupied by none other than Kyle O’Reilly.

Kyle O’Reilly
Oh that’s great thanks. Hey listen, did he say anything about getting my guitar in here? I asked the warden, but he’s kind of a jerk.

Police woman
First of all Mr. Riley, that’s not the warden, this isn’t a prison, this is just the holding cells, and we don’t allow instruments in the cells, now your lawyer will be here soon, so please make sure when we come back, you’re ready to go.

Kyle looks down, and grins.

Kyle O’Reilly
Hey, what can I say? I’m used to walking around in trunks.

The two women look away, and close the flap, locking it before they walk off. The camera stays watching the doors… suddenly we hear an echoed voice

???
Mr.Kyle, is that you???

Kyle O’Reilly
… Truth?

R-Truth
Yeah, it’s me Mr. Kyle! I came to post your bale like you asked, but then I was attacked by Officer Dibble, and then next thing I knew, I was here!

Kyle O’Reilly
Officer Dibble?

R-Truth
Yeah! Can you believe it? Top Cat didn’t even help me!

Kyle O’Reilly
Truth, you know I’d never doubt you, but tell me exactly what happened.

R-Truth
I already did, I was coming to post your bale, then I was attacked by Officer Dibble, and then he threw me in here.

Kyle O’Reilly
This is important Truth, what exactly were you doing when Officer Dibble attacked you?

R-Truth
Mr.Kyle, you’re kind of stupid you know? I was throwing stacks of hay at the police station!

Kyle O’Reilly
What??? Why were you throwing hay at the police station??

R-Truth
I was posting your bale! When I got your call, I went to the closest farm I could find, and I found lots and lots of bales, so I jumped into the tractor, and I drove it over here! I tried to stuff it through the letterbox, but it was too big, so I just threw it at the windows. I managed to post about eight of them, but I couldn’t post it all before Officer Dibble attacked me! I’m sorry Mr. Kyle!!

There’s a silence for a while, all you hear is a loud thud coming from Kyle’s cell, almost as if he smacked his head into the wall.

R-Truth
Mr. Kyle, are you there??... MR KYLE??!!

Kyle O’Reilly
I’m here Truth…

R-Truth
Mr. Kyle, I’m scared.

Kyle O’Reilly
Relax truth, my lawyers the best, we’ll both be out of here by the end of the day, but maybe don’t throw hay bales at a police station again, okay?

R-Truth
I won’t Mr.Kyle… Hey, Mr. Kyle?

Kyle O’Reilly
Yes Truth?

R-Truth
Why are you here? Did Officer Dibble kidnap you too?

Kyle O’Reilly
Yes Truth, officer dibble kidnapped me, because I’m renting my house to topcat.

R-Truth
OH! That explains why he didn’t help me!

Another loud thud comes from Kyle’s cell, followed by silence.

……………..

5 minutes later

Kyle’s cell door swings open, he strolls out, blood dripping down his forehead, the policewoman, and his lawyer both stare at him in confusion.

Kyle O’Reilly
About time, I was worried you’d got lost.

Kyle walks off ahead of his lawyer and the policewoman, the two still startled by the state of his head, they follow slowly behind him as the scene cuts out.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:16 pm

Renee Young
Well that explains why Kyle O’Reilly isn’t here tonight, but what does that mean for Truth’s match with Cesaro?

Corey Graves
They’re both criminals Renee, they deserve to be locked in that cell for the rest of their pathetic lives!

Renee Young
That’s a bit harsh Corey, do we even know why Kyle was arrested?

Mauro Ranello
According to the voice in my ear right now, he vandalised Walter’s car after last weeks showing of anarchy.

Corey Graves
Like I said Renee, criminals.

Renee Young
Either way, our next match sees one half of the revival, Dash Wilder, going one on one with Brian Pillman, and after what happened with John Cena a week ago, this ones set to get personal quickly

………………………….

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 16v6bon

Pillman Jr. has Wilder where he wants him, and throws him into the corner barricade. Wilder slumps against it, and Pillman takes his opportunity, jumping up onto the apron, he sprints along it, and dives at Wilder, but Wilder leaps out of the way, and Pillman Jr. makes impact, ribs first against the barricade, falling over and out into the crowd. The referee’s count is up to 8, and Paige takes quick advantage, helping Dash up to his feet, she leads him to the apron and helps to push him under the bottom rope.  The count reaches 10….

Winner Via Countout
XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 16v6bon

Renee Young
What a disgusting way to pick up a victory, some on needs to check on Pillman Jr.

Mauro Ranello
You could hear the impact of his ribs hitting that barricade from the cheap seats, he won’t be moving any time soon.

Dash and Paige celebrate in the ring, embracing each other in a friendly hug, the boos raining down upon them suddenly stop though, as Brian Pillman Jr.’s body is flung over the barricade, back into the ring! Everyone, including Paige and Dash, turn their attention toward the heap on the ground that is Brian, confused as to how he flew over the barricade.

Corey Graves
We must have some kind of poltergeist in this arena guys.

Renee Young
I don’t think so Corey, look!

Paige and Dash’s smiles grow as Scott Dawson breaks through the crowd and jumps over the barricade, a look of determination on his face, he sprints and kicks Pillman in the gut. It doesn’t take long for Paige and Dash to leave the ring and join him. Paige starts barking orders.

Mauro Ranello
This isn’t going to be good…

Dash and Dawson lift Pillman to his knees, each of them holding an arm back to restrain him, as Paige screams in his face, followed by a slap across his face. You can clearly see the handprint left behind, but Paige doesn’t relent, and repeatedly slaps Pillman across the face, once, twice, thrice, four times, five times, six times… Paige laughs manically as Pillman’s face has turned a bright shade of red, she readies herself for one more slap, charging up…

Renee Young
Cena!! It’s John Cena, thank god!!

Corey Graves
Run Paige, take the revival and run!

They don’t need to be told twice, Dawson and Dash release their grip as Paige quickly jumps over the barricade, followed shortly by the Revival, the three of them make their escape, as John Cena rushes down the ramp to Brian’s aid.

Mauro Ranello
Pillman’s lucky that Cena came out here, I’m not sure his face could have taken another one of those vicious slaps from Paige.

Cena helps Pillman to his feet, and the two of them stare at the escaping Revival, as the crowd cheer them on before the segment comes to an end.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:21 pm

Normal Match

AJ Styles XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 1rH75D0

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Normal Match

Non-Titles

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 FEKN7MM XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 ODflDlc

VELVETEEN DREEEEAM

Velveteen Dream comes out onto the stage on his usual couch, being pushed along by the Dream’s Entourage. There is no sign of Tyler Breeze so it seems as if the two men have decided to leave their tag team partners behind for this contest tonight. Dream’s couch comes to a halt at the center of the stage. He takes off his robe and reveals a custom made, XWL Tag Team Championship Replica Title with his and Breeze’s face on it.

{Corey Graves}
Oh my god this is amazing gamesmanship by The Velveteen Dream here. But you have to question whether this will mentally screw with Chris Sabin, or if the double champ is immune to mind games at this stage of his career.

As Dream is getting into the ring, Sabin’s music hits and he comes out onto the entrance ramp with both real XWL titles draped across his shoulders. Chad Gable is not with him either and confirms that both men will be competing here with no distractions and no help from their partners. As Sabin enters the ring, Dream steps towards him and flaunts his fake championship in the air and can be heard screaming “This becomes real at WarZone.” Sabin responds by running off the ropes and simultaneously lifting both of his championships in the air. “YOU FUCKING WISH,” shouts Sabin and he promptly slaps Dream in the face. Both men toss their titles aside and the brawl begins. Sabin tries to back Dream into the corner, but the Dream is too strong for the champ. He picks him up and hurls him into the opposite turnbuckle, catching Sabin by surprise. Sabin again goes back to try and overpower the much larger Dream, and gets backed into the corner himself. Dream holds onto Sabin’s head. The ref gets in between and starts to count to 5 before Dream let’s go. Dream shakes his hips ever so slowly, taunting Sabin. This fires Chris up and he lights up Dream with a flurry of kicks to the leg and hip area. Sabin whips Dream off the rope, goes for a basement dropkick but the Dream cartwheels over and lands a superkick of his own. 1, 2, KICKOUT by Sabin.

{Renee Young}
Oh my goodness I thought it was over there. That would have just been another impressive win for The Velveteen Dream in such a short time here in XWL. But the double champ is not going to go out that easily.

Dream picks up Sabin and signals for the end. He puts him a top his head setting him up for the Dream Valley Driver. Sabin is able to escape the hold and drills Dream with a super kick that makes Dream’s legs wobble. Sabin musters up some strength, points a pretend gun at Dream and pulls the trigger, rocking Dream with another superkick. Dream loses his balance and bounces off the rope. He springs off the rope with so much power and authority and cracks Sabin’s chin with a superkick of his own. Sabin is stunned for a brief moment before responding with another superkick of his own. This kick staggers Dream back to the ropes again before he catapults off and turns Sabin inside-out with a vicious clothesline. The crowd begins to chant “This is Awesome” as both men lay motionless in the ring.

{Corey Graves}
Wow this match is freaking incredible, Renee. And the fans are absolutely loving it. I cannot wait for the Tag Titles to be put on the line. Just imagine Breeze and Gable being thrown into this mix. Absolute mayhem!

{Renee Young}
I agree Corey! It has the potential to steal the show at WarZone, especially with the treat these two are putting on for us now!

Both men slowly get back to their knees and make eye-contact. Dream begins to sway his hips as a taunt to Sabin, and the crowd loves it. Sabin returns the favor by flipping Dream the double-gun salute, and the crowd erupts even louder. This incenses The Dream. Dream slaps the taste out of Sabin’s mouth and the crowd oo’s and ahhh’s at the sound of the slap. Sabin quickly gets up to his feet and attempts to pick Dream up onto his shoulders. He struggles at first due to the size difference, and Dream slides right off. Dream rocks Sabin with another Superkick before picking Sabin up on his own shoulders. The momentum the two men garner is enough for Sabin to slide out of Dream’s grip. As Dream charges at Sabin, he is able to lift up Dream for Cradleshock. As he drops Dream into the canvas, he is unable to hook the cover due to the exhaustion and beating he has taken during the match. He finally crawls on top of Dream, and the ref slides down for the count.

{Corey Graves}
Oh no Renee, here comes Walter down to the ring. He’s going to prevent us from having a winner in this incredible matchup. What a travesty.

Sabin relinquishes his cover on Dream when he hears the music of Walter. He rises to his feet and is ready to square off with his future challenger, but he never appears on stage. As the music cuts off, Sabin turns around into the waiting arms of Velveteen Dream. He hits Sabin with the Dream Valley Driver and rolls through for a 2nd one, planting Sabin back and neck first into the mat. In one motion Dream climbs to the top rope, points to the sky and drives the point of his elbow through the heart of Sabin, connecting on all of the Purple Rainmaker Elbow. He goes for the cover.

3!!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER OF THE MATCH, VEEEEELLLLVETEEEEEEEN DREEEEEEEEAM!!!

Dream rolls out of the ring and walks over to the timekeepers area. He grabs both of Sabin’s titles and his fake one. He gets back into the ring, holding all 3 titles over Sabin’s body. He tossed the IC Title aside, and holds the Tag Title and Fake Title above his head. He drapes the Tag Title across Sabin’s unconscious body as Anarchy fades to black.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:31 pm

The theme belonging to none other than our North American Champion Alexa Bliss sounds through the arena, bringing an excited uproar of cheers for the appropriately dubbed "Little Miss Champion." Mandy didn't expect to see her here this week after the brutal assault she suffered from Awesome Kong after their Steel Cage Match last week...but allegedly she is here tonight, not only to host another edition of A Moment Of Bliss...but also compete in tonight's Main-Event against Awesome Kong in a 3 stages of hell match.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 XBm6Bb4

Soon she steps out from the back with The North American Championship wrapped around her waist, there's a noticeable lack of "pep" in her step. She may be here tonight, but there's no question she's not a hundred percent. Slowly she eases her way through the curtain and stops just behind her usual set for her talk show. There's a table with 2 "Twisted Bliss Coffee" cups as well as a bedazzled pot with a decorative plant in the center. She removes her Championship from around her waist and hoists it into the air, albeit wincing as she does so at first until she replaces that slight cringe with a smile as she proudly showcases her hard fought title.  

[Renee Young]
See, this right here is a North American Champion we can all get behind. She was literally powerbombed THROUGH a Steel Cage wall, on top of all the other disastrous things Awesome Kong did to her after Alexa defeated her. Yet, here she is tonight...being present, being a focal point, being ACTIVE. Remember when Mandy just casually took a vacation during her reign?

[Corey Graves]
Excuse you, she earned that vacation.

[Renee Young]
We've already established our definitions of "EARN" are far different than yours or Mandy's or Mr. McMahon.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I cannot believe Alexa Bliss is here tonight, much less that she's facing Awesome Kong AGAIN...this time, in a THREE STAGES OF HELL MATCH!

[Corey Graves]
She's absolutely out of her mind. She got LUCKY last week, and she expected lightning to strike twice, in her condition? Puh-lease.

[Renee Young]
Lucky? She put The Monster DOWN for the count. There was no luck involved, she showed up, she delivered, and she stood tall...until Kong attacked her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A merciless attack, Awesome Kong does not follow the typical mindset of a competitor inside that ring. She does not focus on wins, or losses, she only seeks to destroy anyone who comes into contact with her.

Five Feet Of Fury herself lowers the title down onto the table then makes her way around the chairs as she takes a seat and grabs one of the bedazzled microphones off of the table, trying to get comfortable before kicking things off.

[Alexa Bliss]
Ladies and Gentlemen, before I begin tonight's episode of A Moment Of Bliss...I first want to take this time to address what happened last week.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 XZR44fF

[Alexa Bliss]
Against all odds, I brought the beast to her knees, and STOMPED HER FACE INTO THE MAT, TWICE! Proving that I am not just resting on my laurels, unlike previous holders of The North American Championship. I knew I could beat Kong, and despite her being three times my size? That is EXACTLY what I did. Mr. McMahon tried to feed me to the monster he unleashed on this division...even went as far as to trap me in a cage with her. But what can I say? I love spoiling his plans, and defying his expectations. Just like I ended the reign of his Trophy Wife? I stepped inside The Monster's den...and WON!

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 4qXhXvj

[Alexa Bliss]
As for what happened after? I guess the bigger they are, the sorer the loser they are. What she did? Proved that you can have the power, you can have the size, but you are not exempt from behaving like an over-sized baby. She threw her tantrum, she tried to send a message of her destruction, with me as the certified letter...but her message ultimately does not compare to the message I sent when she was left lying at my feet, and I stood over her VICTORIOUS. There is no challenge too great for me, there is no foe too "big" I might be five feet tall? But my fury goes above and beyond, it is LIMITLESS.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 X5VN2KN

[Alexa Bliss]
So Kong? I hope you're ready for round two tonight...because I know I sure as HELL am. Last week was no fluke, and while I may not be a hundred percent after your attack? That isn't going to stop me from putting you down, AGAIN!

With ferocity in her tone, and a tense gaze into the camera, on the off chance Kong is watching somewhere backstage...Alexa makes it crystal clear that in The Main-Event tonight? She's not going to cower in fear over her just because of what she did to her last week. The audience easily rallies behind Bliss' message, cheering on The North American Champion who soon readjusts herself in her seat and prepares to shift gears.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Wvd8KaR

[Alexa Bliss]
Moving on, tonight isn't just about me...and despite Mandy's attack during last week's edition of my show, it's also not about Mandy...no matter how much she tries to make it about her. No, tonight I welcome you to a Moment Of Bliss...unlike any other. For this upcoming interview? Will be full of bias, unapologetic bias because tonight I do not have just any guest...and that's not to knock any of my previous guests because they've all...most of them anyways...been great. But this guest is near and dear to my heart, she has been the truest friend I have ever had...she was there in my time of need when she had no reason to be. She has sacrificed her own career advancement to be there for me...and I am forever indebted to her for all the love and support she has endlessly give me.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 OEUmBBc

[Alexa Bliss]
She is my Captain, and I her first mate...she is a former, but most important of all, FUTURE Women's Champion, one of the best in the ring today, and while she is coming off an unfortunate loss in The Main-Event of Coronation when she challenged Tessa Blanchard for The Women's Championship in a Two Out Of Three Falls Match...she will no doubt bounce back very soon, and tonight I want to give her the platform to speak on her career thus far in XWL. The rise, the fall, and the eventual SURGE to heights she is without question going to reach. What is next for her? I'll let her tell you.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 XEx1fG1

[Alexa Bliss]
Please put your hands together, for my BEST FRIEND....The Pirate Princess...KAIRI SANE!!

As the theme of the returning Pirate Princess begins to play, the live audience in attendance lets out a sea of cheers directed at the former Women's Champion. Whether it was due to physical, mental or emotional fatigue leading up to the viciously unapologetic Two out of Three Falls Match between herself and the reigning Women's Champion in Tessa Blanchard or perhaps just requiring some much needed rest following the war to end all wars between both women is currently unknown. What is known, however, is that she's back now and while she may not have a Women's Championship match on the horizon, she isn't going to let that deter her from proving that one loss doesn't define her career thus far. The moment we've been waiting for finally arrives when Kairi Sane emerges from behind the curtain, the positive energy emanating from the crowd growing in volume, a smile etched on her face for the warm reception for her return, the same smile being mirrored by Bliss, who places the microphone in her hand down on her seat and makes her way towards her best friend, the duo embracing in a long awaited hug on the stage. Words are exchanged between the pair while in the midst of their embrace but aren't heard due to the cheers from the live audience in attendance. They would eventually break apart and make their way towards their respective seats, Alexa picking up her microphone before returning to a seated position while Kairi does the same, motioning towards the North American Championship between them and causing Bliss to look at it, the smile on her face showing her reminiscing how she won it at Coronation.

[Alexa Bliss]
Kairi, thank you for agreeing to be my guest tonight I know we literally just talked like half an hour ago...so I know the answer to this question...but for the sake of formality...and The XWL Universe...how are you doing this evening?

Kairi Sane
After I was defeated by Tessa at Coronation, I didn't know how to feel. At first, it was anger, anger at myself for not getting the job done, for letting the XWL Universe down, for letting my best friend down. She finally became the North American Champion and just when we were on the precipice of both being Champions, I lost. Then it was disappointment. Most women would kill to have a match like Tessa and I had at Coronation, hell, most men would as well, but when a historic war like that comes to an end, there has to be a winner and there has to be a loser and on that night, I was the latter. I knew that I had the perfect gameplan heading into the match, I knew that I could beat her, I've done it before after all, but on that night, just like at Downpour, she was the better woman.

Kairi Sane
I don't say that with disdain, I don't say that with bitterness, I say that with sincerity because it's the truth. Tessa proved she was, in fact, Undeniable and the fact that the Women's Championship is in her possession brings me a sense of pride knowing that I took her to her limit like she took me to mine and that if anybody deserves to be Women's Champion, it's her. If Natalya was the “Hart” of this division, then Tessa is its soul. At the end of the day, I know the Women's Championship is in the possession of someone that more than deserves it, someone that can be a beacon for this division and what more can you ask for? As for myself, after the match I had, I decided to take some much needed time off and while a couple of weeks doesn't seem like a suitable amount of time for this line of work, it was more than enough to get me back in the mentality I need to be if I'm ever going to get another shot at Tessa's Women's Championship. Speaking of Champions, how are you doing this evening? You've got a big match coming up, possibly three of them in one night. As someone who's been in three matches in one night, it's not easy even if you're at one hundred percent, let alone if you're going into it weakened. It may not be for your Championship but that doesn't make it any less easier.

[Alexa Bliss]
Look at you flipping this interview around on me, aren't you sweet? Gosh, I mean...I'm okay, I'm not as I said anywhere close to what I was heading into last week's match...but in a way I think I knew this was bound to happen anyways. Mandy Rose didn't get the job done against me, they tried to screw me in my first night as Champion by giving me an impromptu defense, hence why I'm wearing my gear now...and why I did last week in case they try to pull that stunt again. But it didn't work, Mandy used up her rematch clause, so in theory she's done dragging this Championship into the bed she's mad any longer. But that doesn't suddenly mean Mr. McMahon is going to start treating me with decency. He sees Kong as the force that can do what Mandy couldn't...and while she didn't beat me last week...she more than made up for that with her post match attack.

[Alexa Bliss]
I see tonight's Main-Event for what it is. This isn't a title match, because Kong isn't the one who he wants to take this from me....he wants her to rip me apart so that I am unable to compete going forward. And if I can't compete? I can't defend my title, and if I can't defend? Well I'll have to conveniently be stripped of my title...and we know what happened the last time he stripped a Champion of The North American Championship...he quickly handed it over on a gold platter to his not so secret side piece. But like every other scheme of theirs? This won't work, I won't be "destroyed" because as we both are well aware of? I am quite petty when I want to be, and if I get the inkling someone is trying to do something to spite me? I will defy every human logic there is in order to make it blow up in their faces.

[Alexa Bliss]
But tonight isn't about me, it's about you Kairi. Why don't you tell the fans what you did in your time off, albeit brief. What in those two weeks prepared you to wage forward into the second portion of this year, a year that has been full of crazy moments and big matches. I know we've talked about all of this, but for The XWL Universe...how does The Pirate Princess spend her time away from all of this, and develop the drive to come back and not let a crushing loss be the end of you like it has been for so many female Superstars throughout XWL's history?

Kairi Sane
To suffer a loss that huge, in a match that was built up like it was, the final chapter between two of the best women currently on the roster, each having two wins over the other, with the Women's Championship on the line and after everything you've put into that match to ensure that you walk out with the Championship around your waist or over your shoulder, to make a single mistake and have it cost you the match is demoralizing to say the least. The loss itself wasn't the issue because I knew that if I was beaten by Tessa again, she would have deserved to call herself Champion, just like if the roles were reversed and I was the one that emerged with my treasure, she would be sitting in my place and saying the same things I am. At the end of the day, the respect we have for one another softened the blow, because it was more than just about the Women's Championship, it was more about proving that women can still Main Event without Natalya or Sasha Banks being the faces of the division, that we could do what they could, maybe better in the eyes of some people, and I think we accomplished our goal.

Kairi Sane
The question was never “Would I return,” it was when. After you became North American Champion and I failed to regain the Women's Championship, that single moment alone hurt me more than anything Tessa and I did in that match, it may have been the worst thing that could have happened. To let your best friend down after she finally won the Championship that rightfully should have been hers a month prior, it wasn't a good feeling and continuing to compete week in and week out with that mindset wouldn't have been good for either of us. So I went into Mr. McMahon's office to explain why this was the best course of action for me and without hesitation, he agreed. It wasn't for my well-being, it wasn't so I could come back better than ever, it was for him and his Golden Mistress' agenda against Alexa.

Kairi Sane
After I expressed my suspicions to you following that meeting, well, we saw what happened after you successfully defended that North American Championship against Mandy two weeks ago. I went back home to Japan to reconnect with my roots, to get back that mindset I had lost after falling to Tessa and being unable to regain my treasure. After giving my body the rest it more than deserved, I watched and rewatched our match at Coronation and that's when I realized that I didn't make a single mistake, it wasn't any single thing I did that led to my loss, Tessa was just one step ahead of me in the closing moments of that match. She predicted what I would do before I did it and it kept her reign intact. That was more than the justification I needed, because it wasn't me losing to someone I had no business being in the ring with, I wasn't out of my element, we were virtually even in that match up until the end. After the pain subsided and I felt a hundred percent, I made my way back to the states and here we are. But enough about me, I know you've kept your excitement contained out of respect for my loss and I admire you for it. With one successful defense under your belt, how did it feel to take the North American Championship from someone that was handed it with all the fanfare in the world and show her how someone is actually supposed to win a Championship?

[Alexa Bliss]
First of all, you've never let me down in the history of our friendship and Coronation was no exception. Was I disappointed? Absolutely, but not in you...but just everything we've had to go through in our journeys competing for titles, and how if any of us could have have won at Coronation I wanted it to be you. To win my first title in XWL, on the night you officially were removed from The Women's Title conversation? It hurt, it made me feel like as you said, that you would blame yourself, or that if I celebrated it and shouted it to the rooftops...I'd be insensitive of your loss.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 BA6kkYy

[Alexa Bliss]
But since you've asked...it feels better than I ever could put into words. I mean I'll try but honestly it's just...I think what I had to go through this year, and then the hurdles I had to climb to become North American Champion? It amplified the feeling even more than if none of that had ever happened. I haven't been an overnight success. I didn't debut with a huge splash on the scene, I've fizzled in and out over the past 4 years. Trying to get better, to be better...and at a certain point when you have all of these new talent winning titles, and getting opportunities you're not getting...it makes you feel like, there's something wrong with you. Like, because of what happened on the night The North American Championship came to be...I obviously wouldn't have been able to compete anyways in the first North American Championship Match. But, it would have been nice to have been an option to begin with. Instead I was skipped over like every other opportunity, like The Elimination Chamber, Money in The Bank...I couldn't even be an option for a poll at Cyberslam.

[Alexa Bliss]
I think I began to believe this day would never come, where I could sit here on this stage...on my own talk show no less...as a Champion. So to actually be here now, to have beaten Mandy, and by stomping her stupid face into the desk in which her reign was conceived...it's just incredible. I said I could do it, and I did...I wasn't an overnight success...but my success was not over in a night either. Mr. McMahon and Mandy tried to screw me over 2 weeks ago...but I have waited FAR too long for this moment of BLISS...and it is going to last in spite of the powers that be that NEVER got behind me to begin with.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 HTqlXkW

[Alexa Bliss]
Now, back to you...because after all you are the guest here, and I think the burning question really on their minds, and mine...is, what's next for Kairi Sane? Like, there's two weeks until Warzone, that essentially leaves you enough time to find your way onto the card, we love a good comeback, and against the right opponent? You'll be back with your treasure in no time. So, anyone in particular you'd like to face? Maybe you'd like to try and face someone like Peyton Royce? She seems to need all the help she can get when it comes to relevance...or really being apart of this show to begin with. Maybe you'd like to have your crack at Awesome Kong? I'd say I'd soften her up for you tonight, but well...you saw what happened last week...and I can't exactly powerbomb her through a Steel Cage wall...I mean, I could try...but the visions of horror running through my mind are not pretty. So how about it, Kairi? Is there anybody you'd like to face at Warzone?

The possibilities should be virtually endless when it comes to The Pirate Princess' dream opponent at Warzone, whether they're currently part of the company or not, but one name keeps floating around inside her head as she ponders this question: Tessa Blanchard. While currently not a possibility, this is the only name she wants to say but knows she can't. She's already had her chance, after all, and asking for another round against the woman that took her treasure from her would be greedy, in her mind at least. Kairi looks at her best friend, who still has a smile on her face as she awaits her Pirate Pal's answer to the question. She then looks towards the North American Championship sitting between them, remembering that her first Championship match was for that very Championship and while she wasn't pinned or made to submit, she didn't emerge victorious and cement her name in history as the first woman to hold said Championship. She raises the microphone up to her lips and looks at Alexa but just as she was about to reveal her answer...

This Theme is heard as Kairi was about to speak and on the titantron the words Toni Storm appeared across the titantron

Toni Storm than makes her way with a microphone in hand and she removes her glasses not smiling at all or paying attention to the fans who are trying to cheer for her she makes her way over to Kairi sane and Alexa Bliss

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Tenor

Toni Storm

Why dont y'all Bitches every shut the hell up or maybe that's not in your programs all those people cheering for me here tonight dont mean a damn thing to me as a matter of fact none of you mean a damn thing to me... Specially you Alexa I'm a blonde bimbo bitch yes I said hahaha! or maybe y'all are lovers?? is that it nah I dont think so maybe you to are the cancer in this society... let me just state why I'm out here I'm out to say I'm tried of being looked over and being a undercarder and treated unfairly so I'm going to start doing something about starting with your little friend over her kairi the ugly pirate.

Toni Storm laughs at her own jokes before placing her sunglasses back on and sitting down

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 7da2511407623575e54533513885f5b8bf5c6caa_00

Toni Storm

Well continue ask questions that's what you do ain't it?

Annoyed Alexa and Kairi give her a dirty look and cuts her off as the fans boo in masses

Kairi Sane
Overlooked? You really think that you were overlooked? The woman that not only made her debut in a North American Championship match when she was handpicked to be in that match but ended up winning it thinks she was overlooked. If you consider that being “treated unfairly” then we both have different definitions of that phrase. I was in that match too and while I didn't walk out victorious, I didn't consider that loss as being “treated unfairly” or throw a tantrum because you were handpicked while I had to compete for the second time in that night. I saw that for the opportunity that it was and while I wasn't successful, I used that experience to become the Women's Champion while you lost to Shayna and decided to walk away because you let one loss define your career. You wanted us to ask questions, fine. My question to you, Alexa, is who let this ungrateful Barbie into the building?

[Alexa Bliss]
Right? I wish my debut match got to be for a Championship...instead I was overlooked for the better part of 4 years, meanwhile this chick is complaining about not continuing to get the world handed to her on a silver platter? Let me tell you how things work on MY show, Toni. When I have a guest, like I do...we are not to be interrupted, especially by someone looking to start trouble. I don't want any, I already am up to my ears in trouble, so how about you just go find someone else to harass. Because the only thing that's "ugly" is your attitude.

Toni Storm looks at both women for a few moments

Toni Storm

hmm I dont think that is asking questions that's just stating your opinion about me ladies let's start off by me saying that when it comes to this division I'm the top woman in this company people should know that and as given as you guys say I have a bad a attitude its because of you people and those ladies around her of course I was overlooked I never got a fair moment to shine I came up short a all they did was cheer for my opponent so there for i was over looked.

Toni Storm gives both women a dirty look as she slaps Kairi in the face and walks away while Alexa Bliss attends to her friend kairi

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 2:38 pm

One month. Thats how long it has been since he came back and has anyone even noticed he has been back? Two matches and two massive wins and then what -- nothing. Nothing has come of the things he has done, the men he has beaten, the careers he has ended. He has already been pushed to the side, but he is not the kind of man you try and leave of cards. He is not the type of man to be ignored He came to fight, and he will get what he wanted. He may have been left of this week's show, but Sheamus is never a man to standby and let others cut before him. He is pissed, he is annoyed - weaklings are cutting before him and getting chances that are his own and he is here to speak his mind about it all.

“It seems that EVERYONE has forgotten about me. I look around this place and I see a whole lot of FELLAS who are not worth a damn. Let me tell you something, TWO YEARS ago I was the main man around here. XWL was mine. I held it within my hands and it was mine to do with as I saw fit. Everyone bowed down to me. Everything was mine for the taking. I was on posters, i was closing shows every single DAMN week and I was the only CHAMPION who was worth a damn in this entire COMPANY. The moment I left this place - my NAME went downwards. I was placed into the history books, but did I get my own CHAPTER? Did i heck! I am a footnote in MATT SYDAL story and nothing more, my history has been WASHED away.”

Sheamus would narrow his eyes lightly at the words he had uttered. He was once the main man around here in XWL. that was not him bragging, that was him spitting out the truth. He had faced some of the best that had ever laced up boots and got into the ring and they all got kicked right in the head and sent down for the three count. He won the titles that were offered to him, he beat the men that stood against him - he did it all and everyone - could care less. He came back after two years to what? Opening the show? Wrestling against men he had never heard about. Being ignored and left of cards? That was not what he came back for and as he stared down into the camera and his breathing picked up slightly, he still had much to say.

“Everything I had ever done here in XWL has been crushed under the rug and that’s why I am back. I HAD A HALL OF FAME CAREER. I did things that no one else has managed to do. I reached heights no one thought i could gave ever reached, but I did it, I DID IT! I beat some of the best XWL ever had to offer. I KICKED SO MANY HEADS I LOST COUNT. Count this out now - TWO TIMES I WON THAT TITLE - two damn times I won it and held onto it against a WAVE of challengers. I defended it in LADDER MATCHES, I defended it in TABLES MATCHES, I defended it in CAGE MATCHES, I defended it in TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS matches and did i once cry - HECK NO! I rolled with the punches and any FELLA that stepped up - I knocked him down. I have been back for a month now. A WHOLE MONTH and nothing has happened. I beat the crap out of SAMI ZAYN and he has not been right since. I kicked that big OATH so hard in the head he took his bags and went home. I have been TEARING it up here - and does anyone care. NO OF COURSE NOT! Because the same old stars from TWO YEARS ago are in the same old spots. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Well you need to thank me for coming back. BECAUSE I AM BACK TO TAKE BACK EVERYTHING THAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE. I don't give a damn what your first name is or your last - I AM HERE TO TAKE DOWN EVERYONE, I AM HERE TO WIN EVERYTHING AND MOST OF ALL - I AM HERE TO BUILD UPON MY LEGACY!”

His hand would run through his spiky hair as he would raise his hand upwards as he would beat it against his chest several times. He had made it loud and clear. He was not come back for some charity run. This was not about some legend coming back for some paydays before leaving again. Sheamus was back to pick up from were he left off and when he was last in XWL he was fighting for a championship that he himself had made famous. Three time champion - it does has a nice ring to it.

Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 3:41 pm

Anarchy cuts backstage to two hooded figures in a dark room, their backs turned towards the cameras.

{Hooded Figure 1}
The last few weeks, the two of us have become an after-thought in our division. This is our statement to let every man, woman, animal and beast on this roster know, that we are coming for you all.

{Hooded Figure 2}
Yeah and this is Management’s final warning from us to you. You better put both of us on Anarchy next week OR ELSE. And you can guarantee that our return will be.. I... AWESOME!!

The cameras cut away from the hooded figures but their microphones remain on.

{Hooded Figure 1}
Oh my god Billie that was incredible, there is no way anybody in that stupid audience or at home thought it was us.

{Hooded Figure 2}
Oh Peyton I knowwww. And I almost slipped up and said iiconic, but I saved it like the true professional I am. Quick on my feet I am, love.

An XWL production guy steps out from behind his camera.

{Camera Guy}
Uhh ladies, you know your mics are still on and the cameras are still rolling, right?

The IIconics stare at each other in shock and disbelief at how their plan has unraveled.

{Billie Kay}
Oh YOU’VE GOTTA BE JOKING ME.

The IIconics quickly scurry away from the cameras, embarrassed at how they have humiliated themselves.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break, potentially one of the last evening for that matter, the viewers watching at home look at their clocks and release that there's not much time left on this Anarchy broadcast.

We're immediately greeted by a face that causes the audience within the arena to deliver a nice pop to, none other then the Women's Champion herself, Tessa Blanchard. But judging by the moving camera shot and the apparent setting, she's not on the titantron to give some type of interview or address the XWL universe, it just appears as though she's walking towards her vehicle as we're in the parking garage of the arena.

As the camera pans back further we can see the Women's Championship title safely draped over her shoulder whilst she drags her suitcase behind her. She passes by a few members of the XWL show crew and is sure to wish them well for the rest of their night and wishes them safe travels to next week's show as she's making her way presumably to her vehicle.

Suddenly, an engine fires up within the parking garage, seeing as it's "underground" so to speak and covered, it makes an extra loud echo throughout the area, but what nobody including Tessa Blanchard realized? is that the vehicle that the engine which just fired up belonged to? Was JUST OFF TO HER LEFT!!!!

CRRRRRRRAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

The vehicles reverse lights had lit up, the rubber burned onto the pavement, the smoke from the tires built up, and in an instant, the vehicle flew back at full speed and sent the Women's Champion careening across the pavement like a rag doll in one of the most horrific and harrowing scenes we've ever witnessed live on Anarchy. You could hear a pin drop within the arena as the crowd is DEAD SILENT, they gasped upon the impact and now none of them have the power to make a sound after what they've just witnessed.

The vehicle's brake lights would come on and the reverse lights faded, signalling a switch from reverse to drive, and just like that the parking garage was filled with smoke as the car executed a speedy burnout to escape the scene of the crime, within moments, all that was left in this particular part of the parking garage? was a whole lot of smoke, and the seemingly lifeless carcass of the Women's Champion who was thrown violently across the pavement and even skidded across it as she got closer to her final resting place

The engine, the lights, the rubber, the smoke, the impact, the escape, the aftermath, it all seemed like it took an eternity to transpire as everyone replays the events that transpired within their own heads in slow motion, but in actuality? it all happened almost instantaneously, from the engine starting, to the impact, it all happened within less then ten seconds, it only took eight seconds for the defenseless Women's Champion to go from being on her way to her vehicle to presumably head off to the airport and continue her journey to Anarchy's next show, to being a victim of what's at the very least a hit and run, and what may be attempted murder.

The camera cuts from looking in the direction of the vehicle which just fled the scene and we've apparently transitioned to a different camera which is giving us an extremely zoomed in view of Tessa laying face first down on the pavement, pieces of flesh can be seen across the pavement along with drips of blood lining the path from the point of impact to where she lays now, her arms look as if they've been carved up like you would a pumpkin on Halloween, as we slowly pan backwards we get a full body view of Tessa laying face first, off to her right is her Women's Championship belt which was on her shoulder when she was struck, it lays beside her a mangled mess, almost symbolic as that's what Tessa is right now, and suddenly? things get REALLY scary and the seriousness of what's just occurred can be fully realized as blood begins to pool around Tessa's head as she remains motionless and unconscious.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos and panic begin to ensue in the background, but we don't catch a glimpse of it, the camera stays perfectly still and focused in on the fallen Women's Champion as a little blood pooled around her head, has turned into a A LOT of blood pooled around her head. Footsteps can be heard racing towards the scene and we even manage to hear a siren fire up in the not to far distance, it could be from the ambulance that's stationed at the arena for every show, perhaps whoever dialed 911 managed to inform the dispatcher to simply radio the crew that's at the show tonight to bring their ambulance around to where this heinous crime has taken place, the siren gets closer and closer and at one point we can even see reflections of the red, blue, and white lights of the ambulance pulsating off of the walls as the siren gets louder and louder, signalling that help is only seconds away, but on that note, the screen fades to black, leaving everyone to wonder, has the time run out to save Tessa? has she lost too much blood? have we just witnessed murder on Anarchy? all of these questions and more will haunt the XWL universe until they receive SOME sort of update on this fast moving and horrifying situation, hopefully a positive one can be brought to everyone soon enough, but as we've learned in this life time and time again, not every story has a happy ending....
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 4:30 pm

XWL cameras go to the announce team as the Main Event is about to start.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a show it has been here tonight!

[Renee Young]
I know and what a main event we have for the XWL Universe tonight.

[Corey Graves]
That's right Renee.  I can't wait any longer!

Cameras cut to a view of the ring, ramp, and titantron, as theme music plays.

Awesome Kong slowly walks out onto the entrance stage and looks around the arena as the XWL universe boos.

[Corey Graves]
We saw what happened to Dana Brooke earlier tonight, but that is not the only carnage inside Awesome Kong.

Awesome Kong stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks up at the Steel cage and laughs as the XWL universe boos fill the arena.

[Mike Rome]
Introducing first, hailing from Tokyo, Japan, Awesome Kong!

Kong enters the ring and watches on as her opponent is about to make her entrance.

The crowd's reaction shifts from boos directed at The Monster Awesome Kong in the ring, to loud cheers rallying behind her opponent in this rematch, Alexa Bliss. Little Miss Champion as she's referred to herself as since laying claim to The North American Championship 3 weeks ago at Coronation steps out from behind the curtain, her cherished title on display around her waist as she raises the backs of both hands up.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 ZzcLgcN

She peers down the long ramp to her larger foe in the ring, before clenching both hands into fists and taking a deep breath.She admitted earlier on her show "A Moment Of Bliss" that she wasn't heading into this match at a hundred percent due to Kong's post match assault on her last week following their Steel Cage Match. But despite that, she was ready to prove last week was no "fluke." She may be smaller, but that does not make her inferior.

[Mike Rome]
And her opponent, from Columbus, Ohio... she is The North American Champion...ALEXA BLISS!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The North American Champion shocked the world last week when she successfully pinned Awesome Kong in their Steel Cage Match...but that shock quickly turned to horror when Kong just decimated Bliss after the fact.

[Corey Graves]
And now, Bliss is a wounded animal that is about to be trapped inside of a Steel Cage with her again...except, this time that won't be the end of their clash. Even if a miracle leads her to repeat what happened last week...this is a 3 Stages Of Hell Match. That means, in order for someone to be declared the winner? They have to win two matches.

[Renee Young]
Corey, you're one that specifically wrote Alexa off going into last week's match. So how can you confidently sit there and doubt her chances tonight?

[Corey Graves]
Hey I'll admit it, what she did last week was impressive...however, Awesome Kong POWERBOMBING HER THROUGH THAT CAGE WALL? That quickly overshadowed her victory and left her with a major disadvantage now.

[Mauro Ranallo]
As you'll see above the ring is a Steel Cage, but it's not the very cage that surrounded them last week. No, due to the very destructive nature of Kong officials have brought in a specifically reinforced, much more sturdy cage to prevent that from happening again.

Bliss descends down the ramp, her eyes not leaving Kong's menacing gaze for even a second. You can see the fear in her eyes, she tries to hide it but the fact of the matter is...there's a Woman who is literally three times her size staring at her like she's tonight's dinner...knowing that she's about to be locked inside of a Steel Cage with her, AGAIN. She may have been able to rein that fear in last week? But after feeling her wrath, and what she used that Steel Cage for? The memories haunt her as she takes each step down the ramp.  

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Mdw1CNd

[Corey Graves]
You can LITERALLY see the fear in her eyes. You mean to tell me I'm supposed to think she stands a chance of repeating what she did in last week's match?

[Renee Young]
Yes, because despite that fear? She's willingly walking down that ramp ready to bring Kong down for the count, AGAIN. Will it be easy? No. But what has been easy about Alexa's journey to begin with? This year she's come such a long way, and sure there have been times she felt like giving up but the fact is...she didn't. She pursued, she persevered, and she is now THE North American Champion. Kong may be intimidating but as witnessed last week, a stomp to the back of her head lays her out just like every other foe Alexa has faced.

As Bliss rounds the corner, her eyes drift up to The Steel Cage looming above the ring. While it's blue...it's certainly not very calming. Because we can't remember the last time someone plowed through a Steel Cage wall with someone's body...so the fact that it happened last week, doesn't exactly leave her with a lot of certainty that it won't happen again simply because they found a new type of cage to contain them in. We've seen, as Alexa has herself...the power of Awesome Kong...and as she moves closer to the apron, trying to not allow Kong to smell the fear radiating off of her...she noticeably gulps before hopping up onto the apron and rising up against the ropes to show off her title.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Gd7Uo33

However, her sights aren't on the crowd, or her title...her head is angled in a way that she's able to keep an eye on Kong...to ensure there won't be a potential pre-match attack.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Due to the nature of a 3 Stages Of Hell Match...we don't know if this will make it past the 2nd match. Thus we only know what match is going to kick it off, and what match will follow. As we know a rematch from last week will be the 1st. But we can exclusively confirm that the 2nd match? Is going to be, very challenging for Alexa Bliss for a multitude of reasons.

[Corey Graves]
Challenging? IT'S A TABLES MATCH! Need I remind everyone that Awesome Kong literally just destroyed The Number One Contender to The Women's Championship in a Tables Match like 2 weeks ago? And Alexa's even smaller than her...this isn't a 3 Stages Of Hell Match. Because there's going to be nothing left of Alexa Bliss after she's decimated in The Steel Cage, and then her corpse is driven through a table.

[Renee Young]
I mean, yes...a Tables Match is...a rather large feat for Ale-

[Corey Graves]
A large feat? It's literally, like...PHYSICALLY impossible for Alexa to put someone like Awesome Kong through a freaking table.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps...

[Corey Graves]
No, not "perhaps" it is IMPOSSIBLE. Need I spell it out for you? I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E! IMPOSSIBLE! You want that in a sentence? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ALEXA BLISS TO PUT AWESOME KONG THROUGH A TABLE! You need the definition? LITERALLY NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!

[Renee Young]
Some of us like to be more open minded.

[Corey Graves]
Open minded? Try delusional. Alexa may be about "Five Feet Of Fury" but Awesome Kong is 272 pounds of POWER! 272 pounds of DESTRUCTION! 272 POUNDS OF YOU CAN'T PICK ME UP FOOL!

Alexa forgoes her usual "flashy" entry into the ring and simply steps through the ropes as she removes The North American Championship from around her waist and raises it up. The title lowers down behind her neck, positioned above her shoulders as she stares at it...but most specific of all...her sights still remain locked on Awesome Kong who the official tries to keep back.

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 WkpWv1G

Alexa lowers the title, then steps toward the ropes passing The North American Championship to the ringside attendant and then lets out a deep exhale as the lights begin to dim, and a spotlight casts down as The Cage soon descends around them. Whether she's ready or not, this match is moments away from beginning, and the question is...can she recapture the magic of last week, or will Awesome Kong make her pay for defeating her last week?

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 JQgPpez

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

Kong exits the ring winning the first stage of hell as she goes towards the entrance ramp to pick up a table.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Kong secures the victory in the first stage.  A match she lost last week to Little Miss Champion.

[Renee Young]
That's right Mauro, but Kong didn't exactly win the way Alexa did last week.

[Corey Graves]
Oh please Renee, a win is a win.  Now onto Stage 2, Kong's speciality some may say, a Tables match.

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

Alexa Bliss has just stacked one table on top of another, and we're not at all sure what she has in mind, but it's obvious the gears are turning. For her sake, let's hope they've fully spun because Awesome Kong after TWO curb stomps in a row, is ALREADY BACK TO HER FEET! Two stomps put her down last week in The Steel Cage Match. But tonight? It's going to take more than that. Kong charges at Bliss letting out a banshee like scream, to which Bliss as time begins to stand still, lets out her own shriek, this one filled with terror. Kong barrels toward Alexa when Little Miss Champion evasively rolls out of the way causing Kong to charge abdomen first into the edge of the first table. But that isn't going to deter Kong for long, so Alexa has to figure out what her next step is. She takes a deep breath then charges with all Five Feet Of Her Fury....and connects with a dropkick to Kong, but it's not very effective. It's more of a nuisance than anything. Still, Kong remains slightly between the two tables, momentarily licking her wounds. Bliss realizing it's gonna take way more than her small stature can muster to get the job done drops down to the mat and reaches under the ring for assistance. She quickly returns with a weapon that brings about a "pop!" from the already rowdy crowd. It's a Kendo Stick, it's no "Bliss Stick" but contrary to popular belief personalized weapons are not just casually chilling under the ring for a moment like this. With a Kendo Stick in hand she returns to the ring then is ready to literally leave her mark on The Monster that is Awesome Kong.

She grips The Kendo Stick with both hands, and prepares to unleash all the fury it can bring in a situation like this. She strikes the back of Kong, then again, then again, then again, THEN AGAIN...Kong wailing out as each shot is delivered to her spine. With each hit Kong slumps further and further between the two tables, almost being tenderized into submission. But Alexa isn't taking any chances, whatever she has concocted in her twisted little mind? It has to work, and to work? She needs to ensure Kong is subdued. So she hits her again, then again, then again, then...AGAIN...and then, guess what she does? SHE HITS HER AGAIN! Then instead of taking a break in between shots, she just starts beating the unholy hell out of her, lashing her over and over and over until...THE KENDO STICK SNAPS IN HALF! Bliss chucks the two remnants of what once was her best friend in this match, and then flashes that "furious" glare of hers as she sees Kong's upper body  over the table.

[Mauro Ranallo]
THE WICKED WITCH BREWING UP A BRUTAL ASSAULT ON AWESOME KONG!

[Corey Graves]
That's all well and good, but am I the only one wondering why there's another table stacked on top of the one that Kong is lying over? I know Alexa isn't exactly the most brilliant of competitors, especially when someone like God's Greatest Creation exists...but what the hell is she thinking?

[Renee Young]
I mean, I'm not particularly sure...but, that doesn't make her stupid...

[Corey Graves]
No, I'm pretty sure it does. The object of this match is to put someone through a table, not put them in between two tables. That isn't how this goes, that isn't how any of this goes.

Alexa eyes Awesome Kong for a moment, before her sights shift beyond her...and to the top turnbuckle. The audience is intrigued, excited...but also...a bit perplexed. What is she thinking? This is a rather odd situation, I mean maybe if the other table wasn't there she could try a Twisted Bliss? But the way Kong is positioned, that isn't the most effective even if it didn't exist. As the reaction ramps up, she steps out onto the apron and then slowly climbs the ropes until she positions herself up onto the top turnbuckle. She stands tall, looking down on a Woman that 99.9% of the time looks down on her then raises the backs of both hands up before clenching them into fists...before LEAPING OFF THE TOP ROPE....not rotating for The Twisted Bliss...but launching herself completely down, as she drives her boot THROUGH the top table, THROUGH AWESOME KONG....THROUGH THE SECOND TABLE WITH A SUPER BLISS-MISSED CURB STOMP!

[Corey Graves]
...HOLY SHIT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA! WHAT?!?

The referee, the audience, the entire commentary team, and everyone watching around the world all LOSE it as Alexa Bliss just put Awesome Kong through a table with a stomp full of FURY! The end result is Awesome Kong lying on top of a shattered table, as the remains of a second table lie on top of her, and Alexa Bliss is on her knees, looking up with a huge grin as she realizes she's just tied the score and won the second stage of this match!

[Renee Young]
THAT is why Alexa Bliss is quickly proving herself to be a huge threat in this division. She beat Awesome Kong last week by PINNING her...and tonight? She just put her through a table, and she didn't do it in just any way...she did it in perhaps the most brutal way it could be done.

[Corey Graves]
I...I just....

[Renee Young]
Looks like Corey is malfunctioning, Mauro. He can't figure out how to badmouth Alexa given that he's genuinely astonished by what she did.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The North American Champion just put Awesome Kong through a table,  they said it was impossible....she said challenge accepted, and COMPLETED!

[Renee Young]
But now, with Kong scoring the first victory by escaping The Cage...and Bliss scoring the second by performing perhaps the most brutal Curb Stomp we've ever seen...we're officially going to the third stage...but, what is it?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I haven't heard anything all day, so your guess is as good as mine.

The referee does his best to try to start cleaning up the ring as Alexa pulls herself up, resting on the ropes as the fans here continue to cheer loudly over what she just did.

[Mike Rome]
Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve just been informed that the final stage of this contest will be....

A special guest referee match!

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 BU3XBop

[Corey Graves]
HOLY MOTHER OF MANDY!

[Renee Young]
You’ve got to be KIDDING ME WITH THIS! Absolutely unfair, when will Alexa Bliss’s career be able to flourish without Mandy Rose constantly meddling and tainting her success at every turn!

The North American Champion turns her eyes to the stage and shakes her head back and forth in disbelief. With her nose scrunched up in a snarl, her favorite golden cockroach has once again come back to haunt her. Confirming all of our suspicions and Alexa’s fears, Mandy struts out onto the stage in what has to be the tiniest portion of a referee’s shirt that has ever been allowed on television up to this point. Mandy pauses atop the stage to strike her signature post, glancing from side to side with those temptress eyes of hers. Speaking of eyes, Alexa is rolling hers as far back as possible. Silver lining though, even with Mandy as the special guest ref and Vince’s “divine” plan undoubtedly at work here, at least Kong was down and out.... for the time being. The Golden Goddess takes her sweet, superior time as she lets each step drag ever so slowly before taking the next stride. As she eagerly awaits this sultry official’s arrival, Bliss is visibly becoming more and more agitated as a vast amount of time goes by and Kong starts to stir. “COME ON ALREADY!” Alexa screams at Mandy, who simply smiles and glances down at her fresh manicure as she makes it to the bottom of the ramp. Alexa’s glare bounces back and forth between Mandy and Kong as she continues to boil over with frustration. After an outstanding first two stages of the match, it all comes down to this... the constant rose thorn in Alexa’s side.

[Corey Graves]
You know guys, I just have to point out how incredibly selfless Mandy is being by taking up the task of officiating this match after having a fresh manicure done. She could have easily declined, but she stuck it out for the team and here she is! What a testament to her untouchable character. THIS is the type of Champion XWL NEEDS!

[Renee Young]
You’re actually insane. You do know that, don’t you?

[Corey Graves]
How DARE you! Mauro, tell her she’s being unreasonable!

[Mauro Ranallo]
... Perhaps just a little bit on the insane spectrum.

[Renee Young]
HA! Told you so.

Mandy blows on her nails casually, fanning them out in the air and taking one more, painfully long glance at them while Alexa stomps her foot onto the mat furiously. Bliss leans through the rope she was using to prop herself up with while she barks at Mandy: “GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!” Mandy’s eyes flicker up from her nails to meet Alexa’s burning glare, but what Alexa doesn’t see is Kong now standing to her feet. The crowd gasps in shock, getting an unsettling idea of exactly where this is going. With Mandy’s shenanigans keeping Bliss’s full attention for the time being, Kong briefly assessed the situation before getting a running start and charging right at Bliss with a full body splash from behind! Alexa’s body gets completely sandwiched between the ropes from the incredible mass and force of her opponent. Bliss spills out of the ring in a sight that is nothing short of nasty to witness. Ironically enough, she rolls right out at Mandy’s feet. Kong and Rose both share a swift look of mutual understanding as Mandy leans down towards her nemesis and yells: “Happy Birthday, Alexa!... Awww, what’s the matter, huh? 28 not treating you so hot? Well GET USED TO YOUR PATHETIC LIFE BEING TURNED INTO A PATHETIC HELL. IT’S NOT GOING TO STOP AS LONG AS YOU’VE STILL GOT WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ME! UNDERSTAND THAT?” Rose lifts Bliss’s body up by the roots of her hair and waistline of her trunks and chucks her into the ring at Kong’s feet this time, calling for the bell to indicate the start of stage 3 of this contest.

DING

DING

DING!

Kong glances down at the battered body of the North American Champion for a couple of seconds, like a cat sizing up a wounded mouse. Mandy keeps her distance for the moment, letting Kong have her way with Bliss first. With the gears starting to turn in her head, Kong reaches down and wrenches back a fistful of Alexa’s hair, dragging her up with one hand. Bliss yells and squirms, but Kong’s fingers are locked in tight and the look on her face sends a clear message that she’s not letting go any time in the foreseeable future. Utilizing her brute strength, Kong bring her other hand down and power lifts Alexa up onto her shoulders with unbelievable ease. It’s clear to see now what the sinister mind of Kong has in store, as she grabs Bliss’s lower leg and keeps that hold on her head, bending her forwards in a gruesome looking Accordian Rack submission hold! Mandy climbs onto the apron and ducks down into the ring, showing the first bit of hustle since she appeared tonight. Mandy circles around Bliss and Kong, keeping a close eye for any tapping motion Bliss may muster as Kong continues to savagely wrench and bend the nimble body of the Champion. The only motion Alexa his capable of making is the shaking of her head back and forth, refusing to quit, but suddenly....

DING

DING

DING!

THE BELL RINGS ON MANDY ROSE’S COMMAND!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What? Did Bliss tap that quickly?

[Renee Young]
What is going on here?! I didn’t see Alexa tap, did you guys?

[Corey Graves]
It doesn’t matter what you guys did or didn’t see, clearly the Golden Goddess’s superior vision spotted a tapping motion that our cameramen were unable to capture with their improper angles!

The crowd is absolutely and understandably livid as they boo the roof off of the stadium. Kong seems slightly confused from not feeling a single tap by her opponent, but it’s clear that she’s intent on getting her fill of Blissful tears as she proceeds to keep Alexa in the excruciating hold long after the bell had prematurely been rung. Unlike most officials however, Mandy is in no way eager to rush Kong or discourage her torment on the body of Alexa, who is screaming and crying for relief at this point.

[Renee Young]
This is sickening! It’s beyond uncalled for, the “match” is over, put her down already!

At long last, Kong drops Alexa’s body down onto the mat with a disturbing thud. Mandy leans against the ropes and strokes the ends of her hair, clearly proud of the role she’s played in the final moments of this match. With Kong’s music hitting, the towering superstar turns and faces Mandy. For a split second, we can see the momentary panic wash over the sculpted face of God’s Greatest Creation while Kong looks her up and down, sizing up Vince’s Golden Girl. Luckily for Mandy, however, Kong takes her W and sees herself out of the ring, leaving the two rivals alone together. Once the coast is clear, Rose walks passed Alexa, stepping right onto her freshly wounded spine on her journey to the opposite side of the ring to collect a microphone as well as the North American Championship.

[Mandy Rose]
Did you think that was bad, “Little Miss Champion?” Well, I’ve got breaking news for you, birthday girl. If you thought Kong put you through hell tonight? Just wait until Warzone, when I will be freeing you of the burden of being North American Champion. And you wanna know how I’m going to do that? Straight from the mouth General Manager, I have it on authority that I’m going to be taking you to hell again in my very own THREE STAGES OF HELL MATCH, but just to make sure things are called right down the middle? Our match is going to be officiated by none other than Vince McMahon himself!... So rest up, Champ, because this time when I’m the one taking you to hell? I’m not going to be bringing you back out again. The only thing I’m set on bringing back through the flames? Is going to MY North American Championship.

Mandy drops her microphone by Bliss’s semi-conscious, writhing body, and makes a point to hoist her previously owned title high into the air. After feeling the heat from the live audience’s reaction and taking it all in, Rose ever so gently lays the Championship across Alexa’s waist, as if she were tucking Bliss in for good.

END OF SHOW.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019   XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 8/5/2019 - 8/12/2019
Page 1 of 1