Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019

Go down 
+14
Slothio
Austin
Patsisback
Stunner
Plus
BOFA
Strummania
imagohard2nite
Oreo
Tango
Pringle96`
P.R Son
Legal
P1
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Verizon Arena
North Little Rock, Arkansas

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 PyK1DiS

1. Champions of the Chamber
World Heavyweight Champion Drew McIntyre and Tag Team Champions Chad Gable and Chris Sabin successfully defied the odds of the Elimination Chamber by walking into, and out of the structure with their Championships still in tact. Despite Tyler Breeze eliminating Aleister Black and previously coming out victorious in the gauntlet match among the World Heavyweight Championship contenders, Prince Pretty’s dreams of winning the gold were short-lived and briskly put to rest by the defending Champion, the Scottish Psychopath. Aiden English was up for the chopping block next when the former World Heavyweight Champ was eliminated by the Velveteen Dream. Following that, Daniel Bryan was pinned by the Champion, which brought the tally down to 2, that being the Velveteen Dream and Drew McIntyre himself. In the end, the Scottish-born Champion was able to put the Dream to rest and retain his Championship, making him only the second superstar in history to do so inside of the Elimination Chamber. Closing the show in the Main Event of the night, however, the Trash City Stupid Idiots achieved the same seemingly unattainable feat when one half of the defending Champions Chris Sabin eliminated Kenny Omega, and the other half Chad Gable eliminated Sami Zayn. With both of the challenging teams now down a partner, an unlikely alliance of Jay White and Kota Ibushi temporarily came into play. Unfortunately for the challengers, however, this was not enough to shake the unbreakable cohesive unit of the longest reigning Tag Team Champions. Gable went on to pin the remainder of the Cut Throat Era in Jay White, and Sabin did the same to the resilient but outnumbered remainder of the Golden Lovers, Kota Ibushi. You can practically hear the synthesizers of the A-ha’s hit single playing in the distance as the Trash City Stupid Idiots’ historic reign continues.

2. And Still...
Several Champions were able to cling to walk in, and out of Downpour with their reigns still in tact, although two specifically could not manage to do so without a little controversy. While World Television Championship contender Kyle O’Reilly thought he had the match won after striking the current Champ Dolph Ziggler with a chair and escaping the Steel Cage, it was Ziggler who still managed to walk out of Downpour with his championship reign still in tact. How you might ask? Although O’Reilly may have escaped the Steel Cage first, the referee was down and out due to an unintended super kick by O’Reilly himself. This mistake would prove fatal for Kyle’s championship opportunity when the wily Dolph attacked Kyle from behind and dragged him back inside of the cage only to escape himself just as the referee came to. This rivalry continues to boil over though, as on this week’s edition of Anarchy, O’Reilly has demanded and been granted a Steel Cage rematch for the World Television Championship. Only this time, escape is not an option for the champion or the challenger. Meanwhile, after being sent through the ringer and a chamber pod in the Women’s Championship Elimination Chamber match, Alexa Bliss came up short (pun intended) and was eliminated. However, Bliss’s efforts to survive Downpour wouldn’t end there. Per Mandy Rose’s request, Bliss was pulling double duty and was also booked for the match she originally demanded against Rose for the North American Championship. Careful what you wish for, as Alexa discovered last week, too much of a good thing is most certainly a bad thing. During her second Championship match of the night against the Golden Goddess, Little Miss Bliss found herself duped by the elusive North American Champion once again. When Rose rolled out of the ring for a breather, she received a mysterious object from an even more mysterious hooded figure in the front row. The insult was added to Bliss’s prior injuries when she rolled out of the ring to retrieve the Champion, and was struck repeatedly by her very own Bliss Stick, causing Alexa to win the match off of disqualification, but not the gold. However once again, Alexa’s struggle to survive Downpour was not yet over. Vince McMahon, in an effort to save Mandy’s reputation in the record books, restarted the match by having Alexa’s lifeless body positioned back inside of the ring. This granted Bliss her record-breaking third Championship opportunity of the night, which she lost in a total of 3.84 seconds. While God’s Greatest Title Reign continues to stack up W’s, something tells us the tension between these two superstars is far from over.

3. The King and Queen Reclaim Their Thrones
Appropriately, the poster boy and girl of XWL’s next special event, Coronation, were able to reclaim what was previously theirs in their matches last week. Matt Sydal and tessa Blanchard were the only “new” Champions to be crowned at Downpour, but not without both superstars putting some blood, sweat, and tears into the process. Blanchard won her second Women’s Championship by defeating Kairi Sane inside of the Elimination Chamber. It all came down to the former and defending Champion when Tessa eliminated the Genius of the Sky, Io Shirai, and Five Feet of Fury, Alexa Bliss, and the defending Champion Kairi eliminated the Empress of tomorrow, Asuka, as well as the Man, Becky Lynch (compliments of Asuka). These two familiar and respected foes battled it out inside of the Chamber until Sane went for the fatal Cutlass, but Blanchard had it well scouted and was able to reverse it into her own devastating Hammerlock DDT, regaining her Women’s Championship. The other half of the Coronation poster, Matt Sydal, proved that he is the undisputed Iron Man of XWL when he finally put away the man who at one point ended his previous Intercontinental Championship reign, as well as his friendship with the Undisputed Era. With a tie of 2-2 on the scoreboard and literal seconds on the clock, the Golden Boy did the unthinkable when his Australian rival got a little too cocky for his own good while setting up his finishing maneuver. This gave the Iron Man the slight opening he needed, and he took full advantage of it. As the final remaining seconds began to strike away, Sydal miraculously managed to capitalize off of a Sunset Flip and keep Murphy’s shoulders down for 3 seconds, virtually just in the nick of time. Thus, the former King of the Ring and now 4x Intercontinental Champion and 2x Women’s Champion achieved greatness once again at Downpour.

4. Tournament Season
Competition is in the summer air, as we head into the season of opportunity. This year, XWL has not 1, not 2, but 3 tournaments lined up to offer a wide variety of superstars their shot to achieve greatness. The annual King and Queen of the Ring tournaments are underway with a surprising new twist. The winners of this year’s tournaments will attain more than just bragging rights. As we learned last week, this year’s winners will win their crown, but will now have the option to turn in that crown for a Championship match within 90 days of their respective victories. As if the King and Queen of the Ring tournaments lacked any sort of competitive nature in the past, this new element is sure to kick things up a notch. In addition to the King and Queen of the Ring tournaments, XWL will also be holding the 2nd annual Motor City Cup tournament, which will determine the next new contenders for Sabin and Gable’s Tag Team Championships. With several new teams thrown into the fray, which pairings will stick together and find success, and which will fall apart at the seams?

5. With Every Beginning Comes an End
Downpour brought us quite the variety of new and returning faces. The likes of Cesaro, Nia Jax, Ronda Rousey, Elias, and Braun Strowman all teased their returns to the ring while rising stars like Keith Lee, Joey Janela, Rhea Ripley, Lio Rush made their presence known along with news of an upcoming debut Sonya Deville, and Killer Kross in the works for the Queen of the Ring and King of the Ring tournaments. With all of these doors opening, it is unfortunate that one instrumental door is coming to a close. After joining the likes of Aleister Black, Tyler Breeze, Daniel Bryan, and Velveteen Dream in being eliminated out of the Elimination Chamber match, former World Heavyweight Champion Aiden English made the not-so-subtle announcement last week outside of Vince McMahon’s office that this episode of Anarchy will be his last. What impact will English make on his last week, and among this new crop of stars, who will step up and take the spotlight over their peers?

Normal Match

World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contenders Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 U0QwPaA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 GJ0mE4n XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 LoJ9TE2

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 5YDIdUO

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 99pUbVk XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Lgn3Xwy

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 1c1jqxW

Normal Match

Queen of the Ring 1st Round

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 YGztUPo

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 E5NEzFi XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 1rH75D0

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Aiden_10XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Z8EwJ62

Normal Match

King of the Ring 1st Round

??? XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 UGXbWR1

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 7GYm78e XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 ELAVfN1

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Mn538ez XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 3PN4K1P

Tag Team Match

Motor City Cup 1st Round

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 WeovZmK XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 FEKN7MM
XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 B4R6eTV ???

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 NVX7iO0 XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 U54TzOl

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 AkMAzqj XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 113rcLS

Tag Team Match

Motor City Cup 1st Round

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 YWOUYb1???
XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 YDzoHfn XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 TWUU1vI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Cs3ji2wXWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 DTr5oeP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 KOHl6jt XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 QMENwm2

Steel Cage Match

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 SFH3tBN XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 G2KRJFS

Tag Team Match

Motor City Cup 1st Round

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 QzTCj5X XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 XBZ8nMU
XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 6vMVK0E XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Ekx3h0P

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 DyLBC9k XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Nm4fXu2

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 W3CnkGD XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 PKDfUzb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 T4OQWbc XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 2ACurbj

Main Event

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 JH2ku6l

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Opener is coming please withhold all posts until it is up.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 7:20 pm

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Efccb510

Downpour’s theme song plays as the stage’s pyro lights up the arena. The camera scans the thousands in attendance while the commentators greet the millions watching at home.

[[Renee Young]]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to another jam packed episode of XWL Anarchy!!!

[[Corey Graves]]
We’re fresh off the wild ride that was Downpour, and all that I can say is.. Wow!!!

[[Mauro Ronallo]]
Wow is right!! We had the debut of “Glorification in Demonstration” Keith Lee. As well as the returns of Dean Ambrose, Ronda Rousey, Joey Janela, Rhea Riley, Elias, Nia Jax, and more!!

[[Renee Young]]
I can’t believe that Ronda Rousey is letting Paul Heyman be her advocate!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Well can you blame her? Look at what it did for Brock Lesnar. And Ronda is just as dominant in the women's division as Bock was in the men’s. With Paul Heyman directing traffic there just may be no stopping Ronda Rousey.

[[Mauro Ronallo]]
Well speaking of fighters and fights, we were witness to a grueling battle between Matt Sydal and Buddy Murphy for the Intercontinental Title.

[[Renee Young]]
Matt Sydal defied the odds last night with a history making come from behind victory to win back his title.

[[Corey Graves]]
Tonight those two will once again be facing off for the Intercontinental Championship. Only this time we’re not in Sydal’s hometown. And we all know that the Champ is going to have to keep his head on a swivel in case The Undisputed Era decides to interfere in his Championship match again.

[[Renee Young]]
Speaking of Championships and gold, we have three exciting tournaments starting tonight to crown our new King and Queen of the Rings, as well as our 2nd Annual Motor City Cup!!

[[Corey Graves]]
I’m so excited!! The winner of the Motor City Cup will face off against the Tag Team Champions for the titles at Ascension!!

[[Mauro Ronallo]]
I love tag team wrestling!! I can’t wait for this tournament to get under way!!

[[Renee Young]]
Well before any tag team matches get under way we’re going to be treated to our huge Opening Match!!

[[Corey Graves]]
That’s right!! We have Brian Pillman Jr. facing off against Daniel Bryan to start the night off!!

[[Mauro Ronallo]]
Daniel Bryan stood across Drew McIntyre as the first two men to enter the Chamber, and lasted all the way until the final three. Bryan must still be pretty banged up after that grueling chamber match!

[[Renee Young]]
Well Pillman Jr. didn’t have a walk in the park against “The Demon” Finn Balor either!!

[[Corey Graves]]
That’s true!! Let’s take a look!!

The lights go dark in the arena as the titantron lights up, showing highlights from Finn Balor and Brian Pillman Jr.’s match.

[[Renee Young]]
Wow!! What a great match!! I can’t believe that Pillman Jr. is able to still compete tonight after that battle, and as the Opening Match at that!!

The video comes to an end and the lights return to the arena. The crowd begins to buzz.

[[Corey Graves]]
Pillman and Daniel Bryan will be competing for the #1 Contender Spot for the World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd’s buzzes grow louder.

[[Renee Young]]
Gu-

[[Mauro Ronallo]]
That’s right, and the loser of the match won’t be walking away empty handed either, they’ll be given the last spot in the King of the Ring Tournament!!

[[Renee Young]]
Do you not se-

[[Corey Graves]]
And the winner of the King of the Ring Match will be able to exchange their crown for a scheduled World Title opportunity within 90 days of winning the Tournam-

[[Renee Young]]
Corey!! Look!!

The camera zooms out so that we can now see the ring as well, and the cause of the crowd’s noises.

[[Renee Young]]
That’s Dean Ambrose!!

We can see Dean Ambrose in the middle of the ring, mic in hand, standing still as a statue as he glares at the camera.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I’m not really into big entrances and loud pyro. I don’t need my theme song to get my blood pumping. I could care less about giving Graves, Renee, and that other buffoon sitting there time to talk about me, and what I did last week, or who I’m facing this week. I don’t need all that nonsense. I’m not here for the hype. I’m not here for the “glory”. I had all that. I didn’t return for all that.. …

[[Mauro Ronallo]]
Did he just call me a buffoon!?!

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 75ff1a10

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I returned to fight. I returned to gouge out eyeballs, I returned to rip off ears, I returned to knock out teeth, I returned to bloody noses… And I sure as hell don’t care about what a referee has to say about it. If I feel like cracking somebody's skull open with a chair, then I will. If I want to break someone’s back by putting them through a table, then I’m going to do just that. If the sudden urge to beat the living hell out of somebody with a kendo stick springs upon me, well guess what, I’m going to give into that urge. I’m going to do what I want, to who I want, when I want, because that’s the only way I’m going to be able to accomplish what I returned to do.. And that’s bring about the demise of XWL...

Dean takes a deep breath before cracking his neck and rolling his shoulders. He then begins to pace the ring as he speaks..

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I don’t care about matches. I don’t care about tournaments. I don’t care about wins or losses.. All that I care about is taking out each and every one of the superstars in the back, one injury at a time, until there is no one left for you people to cheer for, no more lives for you people to ruin!!! One by one, your heroes will fall at the hands of Dean Ambrose, and each time you will hate me more and more… Until one day..One day.. Because one day you will all be thanking me. Once this company is nothing more than a pile of ashes, that’s when you will all see. The world is better without XWL.. All this business does is take, and take, and take, and take, until there is nothing left… And your cheers are the fuel to the fire… Well once I’m through, there will be nothing left for you to cheer for.  

The crowd lets out a loud wave of boos.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Like I said before.. I didn’t return to wrestle. I didn’t return for Championships. I didn’t return for ego boosting tournaments…I returned to fight. When you get out of the ring with me you’re going to be looking a lot different than when you stepped into it. Your nose might be all the way up here-

Dean points to his forehead.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Your smile could me missing a couple of teeth. Your eye could be bruised or bloody. Hell, one of your arms or legs could even be broken.. When people see an XWL superstar in crutches, or a sling, or with cuts, scrapes, and bruises they’re going to think to themselves; “Wow, that guy looks terrible, he must have had a match with Dean Ambrose.”

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 4b0b6a10

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Some wrestlers have a cool theme song, some wrestlers have an awesome finishing maneuver. Everyone has something to remember them by.. Well Dean Ambrose will be remembered for breaking the rules, and breaking bodies.

Dean smiles to himself.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
And the best part about it is that there is nothing that anyone can do about it!!! You see, when I signed my contract Vince made sure that I agreed to a special clause. He knew that I wasn’t thrilled about rejoining XWL after what this company did to me. He thought that I would try to just hide in the back and collect a paycheck each week. So he made sure that I signed a clause in my contract that forces me to compete each week in a match!! So if I refuse to show up and compete, then I’m breaking my side of the contract. But get this, if XWL doesn’t book me every week, then they’re breaking theirs!! So even Vince can’t stop me!!

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Ce359510

[[Dean Ambrose]]
It gets better!! Because of that stupid “Demise of Dean Ambrose” tournament, not to mention everything else that XWL did to me, I made sure that my contract keeps me safe from being fired unjustly. And last I checked excessively injuring other wrestlers during a match doesn’t qualify as a just reason to fire someone from XWL!!

Dean laughs as the crowd boos.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
This is the demise of XWL!! And there is nothing that anyone can do about it!! Not Vince!! Not any of you!! No one can stop me from tearing apart this compa-

OH
ℬครк
IN
HIS
XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 6ytix6f

Ambrose is immediately cut off as he is flush red in the face ready for anything and everything, but was he ready for this? Was he ready for the illustrious Keith Lee to take center stage. Lee steps out through the curtains with a hood covering his eyes. A menacing stance and the arena is still along with everyone else.

Keith looks to the man in the ring, one Dean Ambrose and doesn’t hesitate to let off a smirk as his theme song runs it’s course. The background titantron shows the word LIMITLESS in all caps, symbolism of Lee’s capabilities.

He has a microphone in hand and puts his other hand in his hoodie pocket, everyone is trying to figure out his intentions here tonight on Anarchy. A resonating voice that speaks with infliction starts to come over the arena.

[Keith Lee]
’GLORIFICATION IN DEMONSTRATION’

Forgive me for the interruption, I only felt.. That there was no better suited time than to show my face and my grace. Everyone, there stands a man with conviction in that ring, spoken like a true warrior and presenting himself as a fighter. There comes a time when the fight outweighs the spirit and you Dean Ambrose are beyond the spiritual pathways and are WAY iin over your head.

Lee smirks and then continues on and sees Ambrose is still spoiling for that said fight or match.

[Keith Lee]

I get that you probably think, who would want to hear someone tell you who you are and what you can accomplish, your limitations. That is quite okay, I didn’t expect you to take my words of truth as simply that. You’re here to compete, and so am I. I compete on a level that changes your level by association. I heighten individuals, and I can’t help but think that I can take you to these new heights too, Dean. I can take you to the highest of highs and you’ll be in the fight of your life, because I know you.

Keith takes off his hood and looks at Ambrose in the ring, inching closer from the top of the ramp to near the barricade where all the fans are looking up to him, in more ways than one.

[Keith Lee]

I know you are the type to want to go out in a heated exchange and in a blaze of… GLORY. I can give you that, I can achieve great things with you in that squared circle. You won’t be going down in vain, you’ll be powerful and you’ll be everything you ever wanted to be. You will be the reason Keith Lee raises his hand in victory and marks his claim in history. You’ll forever be aligned with me in the annals of time, nobody can take that away from you, not a living soul.

The boisterous Keith Lee takes another step closer and this time his one hand is gripping the middle ring rope and thinking to himself.

[Keith Lee]

I also know you’d love nothing more to cause mayhem and rampage without direction, intelligence isn’t your forte and that’s completely okay. You have two fists, and that’s what will make me not feel nearly as bad when I put the rabid dog down that is Dean Ambrose. There won't be a chance for demise, there will be a conclusion to your story. For now I ask you, I ask that you take the next week to be the man you are today, be the best Dean you can possibly be. For once you step into that ring with me, everything changes, you.. Change and so does this place. This company becomes absolutely, positively, undeniably..

Lee sniffs the air and closes his eyes tightly.. Exhaling only when he chooses to do so.

[Keith Lee]

LIMITLESS.

Lee’s eyes remain closed for a few moments as he allows the crowd to bask in his glory. The camera then turns to the middle of the ring, where Dean Ambrose is shown yawning over-dramatically as he leans against the farthest turnbuckle.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You done?

Lee makes an angry gesture towards Ambrose and goes to speak but is cut off by The Lunatic Fringe.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Listen pal, I don’t know who you think you are-.. As a matter of fact, I don’t even know who you are.. What did you say your name was Heath Lee? Right?

Keith goes to correct Ambrose, but is once again cut off.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Heath, Heath, Heath.. I might not know you, but you should know me. But just in case you’re as dumb as you look, my name is Dean Ambrose. I’m a four time XWL World Heavyweight Champion, hell I’m the longest reigning XWL World Champion, ever! So believe me when I say that the only “new heights” that you can take me to, is on a ladder that I’m pushing you off of.

Lee begins to pace around the ring.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You see Heath, whether it’s a ladder, a chair, a table, a kendo stick, barbed wire, it doesn’t matter… I can show you the definition of limitations. Trust me, I thought that I was “limitless” too. I thought that there was nothing in the world that could keep me down.. And you know what, I was right. And look where it got me.. Broken, battered, a shell of the man that I was when I first stepped foot into this company… But I’m still Dean Ambrose.. I’m still The Lunatic Fringe.. And there still is nothing that can keep me down. I’ve proven it in the past, time after time, no matter what was thrown my way. So I’m here to use that skill, and I’m going to use it to do you a favor Heath.. I’m going to end your career before it even begins. I’m going to save you from going through what I’ve had to go through..

Lee puts both his hands back on the ropes, looking as if he is about to try to rush the ring. Ambrose quickly puts his hands up non-threateningly

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Heath, Heath, Heath, Heath… Heath. Not so hasty! I used to rush head first into every fight as well. As a matter of fact, you remind me of myself back when I first started out. So because of that, I’m going to let you in on a little secret… This isn’t going to end well for you. There’s no scenario where you walk away from this in one piece.. Don’t get me wrong, that’s what I want. I want you being carted out in pieces. I just don’t want you stepping into this ring thinking that there could be any other outcome other than your demise..

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 865e8d10

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You gave me two options. Well I choose both. I will be the reason that Heath Lee marks his claim to history. I will in fact forever be aligned with you in the annals of time. Because you’ll be known as the first man to have a career ending injury on his second ever XWL show. And the first name on the long list of men that Dean Ambrose saved. But most importantly you’ll be the first step in the demise of XWL… And as far as the second option that you gave me goes.. Well how about you step into this ring so that I can show you mayhem and rampage without direction..

That look of anger on Keith’s face, the disrespect given towards him fades almost into thin air.

[Keith Lee]

I thought you would get riled up, get twisted up inside to no end. How typical of you to want to resort to your violence, resort to what you harbored the closest to you, when you were in the oh so precious.. Combat Zone many years ago.

Dean smirks at that and so does Lee and everyone else who caught on, then Lee continues.

[Keith Lee]

Are we going to act like children or are we going to be men that handle business, the way it should be done and not through you pretending, pretending that I am not a serious threat to you, and the entire line of men in the locker room. You might not know me because you’re too consumed by your own ego, as you said you didn’t have one, it showed it’s ugly head, when you listed all those accomplishments. The longest reigning champion of XWL and yet how the mighty have fallen.

Keith Lee taking his hand off the middle rope and then extends himself over to the steel steps and pulls himself up it using the steel post.

[Keith Lee]

I just remembered something, I could have sworn you were always too needy and relied on the glory days of your Switchblade Conspiracy, and The Shield when the going got tough. You took all the falls and you’ve gotten back up, yet we see a bitter Dean Ambrose who has lost his way. It’s plain to see you’re not the same “Lunatic Fringe” you’ve ran out of tricks up your sleeve.

Keith mocks Dean by looking around everywhere for a new “trick” to try out.

[Keith Lee]

I don’t need a weapon to put you down, Dean, you see.. I don’t need any material other than my genetic defense and offense that is myself. I am made to break you, I was made to shake you, and i’m not only faster, smarter and defied the odds MORE than you. I’m the pinnacle piece XWL has waited a decade plus for. No matter what you say or what you do, no matter the skill or risks you take.. what has remain always will, and that’s this prophecy foretold. You can come closer and look me in the eyes if you’d like to have it instilled within you.

[Keith Lee]

I am the XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 V2kMo86 One, Keith Lee, and I.. AM.. YOUR DEMISE!

Dean smiles to himself and begins to shake his head in amazement.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Oh.. Wow.. You know what big guy, I take back what I said before. You see prior to you running that oversized mouth of yours I questioned your intelligence, or lack thereof, when I said; “just in case you’re as dumb as you look”.. I take it back...Keith, it’s Keith right? Was I mispronouncing your name wrong before? That’s my mistake.

Dean throws up his hand apologetically.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Like I was saying Keith, I take back any questioning about your intelligence…  

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 B9fb4310

[[Dean Ambrose]]
.. Because there is now no doubt in my mind that you are in fact as dumb as you look!!

The look in Lee’s eyes as he glares at Dean would be enough to send most men running, but Dean cleary isn’t like most men.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You might be dumb, but you’re also delusional if you think that I’m intimidated by you.. I’ve fought men bigger than me, stronger than me, faster, smarter, quicker, heavier, it doesn’t matter what they had on me, I’ve fought them all.. And I beat them all. I outlasted them all.. And when it was all said and done it got me fame, it got me titles, it got me money.. But none of that was worth what it cost me, what it cost my soul, my body, my humanity… You’re new here, you haven’t seen what this company does to people. And thanks to me you won’t have to. All you have to do is step into this ring and challenge me to a match, or accept my challenge to a sanctioned fight. I don’t care. Either way I just need for that bell to ring because like I said before, I can’t get fired for injuring you during a match.

Dean begins to pace back and forth

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I don’t need The Shield, I don’t nee-.. Well, I won’t lie, I do miss Don, but I don’t need The West Side Army, and I sure don’t need The Switchblade Conspiracy, all I need is for you to step through those ropes, look me in the eyes, and agree to face me in a match so that I can save your life, by ending your career.  

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 42bcc210

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I’m doing you a favor. Once it’s all said and done, twenty years from now, when you have a nice job, and a family, and a healthy body... You’re going to thank me. You’re going to thank me for not letting you end up like me. You’re going to thank me for bringing about the demise of XWL. You’re going to thank me Keith.. You said XWL has waited over a decade for “The Pinnacle Piece of XWL”? Well I hate to break it to you.. They're going to have to keep on waiting..

Dean motions for Lee to join him in the ring, almost daring him to.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Oh and buddy, just because I know that I can kick your ass doesn’t mean I have an ego, it just means that I know that I can kick your ass…

Lee wipes his feet off on the apron and shaking his head whilst audibly saying "Oh you want to do this, right now? Okay." He ducks down and enters through the ropes and Dean waits patiently.

Keith takes two giant steps forward and cups the microphone of Dean without hesitation. They stare at each other... Lee throws away his microphone and then tells everyone to be quiet. Ambrose not too impressed, thinking Keith Lee is being a tough guy. The two begin to exchange words face to face, so that the microphones can’t pick it up. Only the viewers at home as well as a few of the audience members in the front row are able to hear what is being said.

[OFF MIC]
[Keith Lee]

I actually like you Dean, you prove a lot of good points but enough talking, we've talked enough here tonight. A smart man would back down and swallow his pride. You, do not.. you swallow the sword as much as you get impaled BY IT. You want me in this ring, you have to wait. All eyes are on me and you at.. Coronation. May the odds ever be in your favor, and the best man win. Pressure is where I live, I hope you can feel the heat and handle it too.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Coronation? All you care about is “glory”. And you said that I had a big ego? You want a match? Let’s have a match. I don’t care about pay per views. Hell, it can be a dark match for all I care. I don’t care when we fight, I don’t care where we fight, I don’t care how we fight. I just need that bell to ring so that I can kick the living shit out of you without being fired for it… It can even be tonight. I don’t care about pulling double duty, hell I’d take you and Cesaro on at the same time if I had to. Two careers in one night? Let’s do this!! Let’s do this Keith!! Come on!!!

Lee extends his palm over to the top of Dean's messy medium hair and pats it down a few times before walking away, a tongue in cheek response from the Lunatic Fringe. Dean angrily paces the ring for a few moments before raising his mic to his lips.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Hey.. Keith.. What if I put my King of the Ring spot on the line? If you pin me or submit me then I’ll give you my place.. Right here, right now…  Like I said before, I don’t care about tournaments, or crowns, or titles.. All I care about is fighting…

Lee slowly turns around and looks towards Ambrose.

[[Renee Young]]
That got his attention!!

Lee makes his way back up the stairs and into the ring.

[[Renee Young]]
It looks like we may have an impromptu match!!

The referee who was standing by for the opening match between Bryan and Pillman Jr. slides into the ring.

[[Corey Graves]]
Well it looks like we’re about to see Keith Lee taking on Dean Ambrose for The Lunatic Fringe’s King of the Ring spot!!!

[[Renee Young]]
Dean must really only care about fighting if he’s willing to put his King of the Ring spot on the line so quickly!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Well like he said, he’s not here for matches Renee. He’s here to fight!! I just hope that Keith Lee knows what he’s getting himself into! I don’t think Ambrose is looking for a match, he’s looking to injure Lee and begin his “Demise of XWL”

[[Renee Young]]
Well I for one hope that Lee stops Ambrose before he starts, I need this job!!

Lee enters through the ropes and the bell rings. The two go to lock up but Ambrose instead pokes Lee right in the eyes.

[[Renee Young]]
Hey!! He can’t do that!!

The ref checks on Lee, who is rubbing at his eyes in pain. Ambrose smiles to himself as he slides out of the ring and grabs a chair from underneath it.

[[Renee Young]]
What’s he doing with that chair!?!? This isn’t a no disqualification match!!

[[Corey Graves]]
I don’t think that Ambrose cares!!

Ambrose slides back into the ring and slams the chair down hard across the back of Lee before the ref has a chance to stop him.

[[Mauro Ronallo]]
It looks like Ambrose didn’t plan on having a match after all!! He just wanted an excuse to hurt Lee!! Maybe even injure him!!

[[Corey Graves]]
And he’s allowed to now too!! Thanks to his contract he can’t get fired for what happens during an XWL match, or directly after one!!

The ref calls for the bell to ring, signalling for the match to end. Ambrose hits Lee over the back once again with the chair.

[[Corey Graves]]
Lee refuses to go down!!!

Lee slowly turns around towards Ambrose, clearly not affected by the two vicious chair shots.

[[Renee Young]]
It looks like Ambrose only managed to anger him!!!

Ambrose goes to strike once more with the chair but Lee grabs it out of his hands and throws it to the mat.

[[Corey Graves]]
Lee might not walk away tonight with Dean’s King of the Ring spot, but he may get some revenge for those chair shots!!

Ambrose looks down at the chair, and then up at Lee before shrugging his shoulders and unleashing an assault of elbows and punches.

[[Corey Graves]]
The Lunatic Fringe is never one to back down from a fight!!!

Lee blocks the majority of the strikes before landing a gut kick on Ambrose. He then lifts The Lunatic Fringe onto his shoulders in a fireman’s carry. But before he is able to hit his signature move, Ambrose fights his way down and slides out of the ring.

[[Renee Young]]
Dean’s probably going to think twice before picking another fight with Keith Lee!!

Ambrose kicks the steps in frustration before pacing back and forth near the beginning of the ramp. He takes a step towards the ring, looking like he is about to charge in for more, but Keith Lee grabs the chair that way laying on the mat, stopping Ambrose in his tracks.

[[Renee Young]]
Even The Lunatic Fringe doesn’t like those odds!!

Ambrose curses before making his way back up the ramp, glaring at Lee.

[[Renee Young]]
I doubt that this is the last that Keith Lee has seen of Dean Ambrose!! This doesn’t look over!!

[[Corey Graves]]
I wouldn’t be surprised if these two go at it again before Coronation!!

Ambrose makes his way to the back as Lee raises his arms to the crowd’s cheers. We are then shown a video package hyping up The King of The Ring Tournament.

Last edited by P1 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Normal Match

World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contenders Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 U0QwPaA

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

While unsuccessful the night prior inside the dreaded structure known as the Elimination Chamber, Bryan has reversed his fortunes here tonight with a victory over an extremely game Brian Pillman Jr, his theme playing much to the joy of the live audience in attendance. Take nothing away from the bright young star that is Pillman Jr, despite his loss, he's shown that he is a top talent and is deserving of a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity, but on this night, Bryan was the better man. With both men now on their feet and looking at one another, Pillman Jr extends his hand towards the victorious Goat, a reverse of their previous encounter where Pillman Jr was the one getting his arm raised. Bryan nods his head and extends his own hand, causing it to interlock with his opponent's, a clear sign of respect between both men. Pillman Jr takes his leave of the ring and makes his way up the ramp, leaving Bryan to celebration his hard earned victory with the XWL Universe. Bryan does just that, throwing his hands into the air as he shouts “Yes!” at the top of his lungs, the live audience in attendance being mesmerized to do the same. This goes on for a few moments before Bryan stops himself, holding his abdomen in pain. Whether it's due to the sheer intensity of having to endure starting the Chamber the night prior or the war he waged tonight is unsure, all we know is that Bryan currently isn't one hundred percent. He begins to turn around towards the timekeeper's area, presumably to ask for a microphone, but he instead finds something else entirely.

EUROPEAN UPPERCUT!

Bryan goes from vertical to horizontal in record time as the culprit behind the attack is the man that tried to “reawaken the dragon” after he was unsuccessful in his Championship goal just twenty four hours ago: The Swiss Cyborg, Cesaro. Not being satisfied with a single strike, Cesaro pulls a downed Daniel Bryan up to a seated position and in his defenseless state, begins unloading a barrage of European Uppercuts, if Bryan wasn't out before, surely he is now. Instinctively, the live audience in attendance begins to count along with the strikes being delivered. Cesaro notices this at his fourth strike and begins to pick up the pace, able to deliver the deadly strike faster than the crowd could count, leaving them in the dust as he releases Bryan, who falls back down to the canvas. Still not content with his calculated assault, Cesaro lifts a clearly limp Daniel Bryan and drags him against his will towards the nearest turnbuckle, using it as a crutch to keep our Goat Faced Hero at a vertical base, albeit barely.

Cesaro runs towards the opposite turnbuckle, leaping into the air when he gets close and using the middle one as a bit of a momentum boost before he reverses his destination and picks up a head full of steam on his return trip towards the defenseless Daniel Bryan. When he's within range, he throws his full weight behind his strike: The dreaded European Uppercut. The maneuver nearly takes Bryan's head off upon impact as it bends backwards while Cesaro takes a few steps back to admire his work. The force of the strike sends Bryan stumbling forward towards an awaiting Cesaro, who places his left hand on Bryan's right shoulder and looks into his glazed over eyes mouthing, “I'm doing this for you!” before shoving him away towards the ropes behind him.

The ropes do their job and send Bryan stumbling back towards Cesaro, who takes a hold of either side of Bryan's waist and tosses him into the air. He allows gravity to do the rest as Bryan returns back to his launching point and right into Cesaro's arm, who delivers the European Uppercut to end all European Uppercuts as Bryan remains motionless on the canvas. Now finally satisfied with his actions, Cesaro bends down and takes a hold of Bryan's unconscious arm and shakes it, mocking the handshake he shared with Pillman Jr prior to this attack, releasing it shortly after as he makes his way out of the ring and up the ramp, a sinister smirk etched on his face as the last image seen is that of a laid out Daniel Bryan in the center of the ring before we head into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 6:02 pm

As Anarchy returns, we see a referee standing in the center of the ring, raising The Intercontinental Championship up high in the air as two men stand ready to go to war for that title on opposing sides of the ring. One the right side, is the man that REGAINED that title at Downpour when he lived up to his moniker as The "Iron Man Of XWL" and defeated the man who stole that title from him a month prior in their TLC Match. Tonight in typical Matt Sydal fashion, he is defending after a Pay-Per-View and there isn't a single part of him that feels worried about what might happen in this match. He's been in this position before, the defending champion, facing a challenger after a brutal match at one of XWL's Special Events. On the left side of the ring is a very focused albeit frustrated Australian glaring at The Intercontinental Championship that was ripped out of his hands by a last second pin-fall that ended his reign. Buddy Murphy has done his best to make an impact at Matt Sydal's expense since arriving on Anarchy the night after Final Stand. He weaseled his way into The Undisputed Era and caused them to betray Matt. He then used that betrayal to ultimately STEAL Matt's title from him by having his own former "brothers" restrain him within the rungs of a ladder forcing him to watch as Buddy pulled his Intercontinental Championship down. Buddy seemed to be setting up Sydal's downfall in XWL...but with Matt refusing to go down without a fight, and taking back his title? Tonight determines it all. Can he defeat Matt once and for all? Or will he become another example of why you don't try to make a name for yourself off of Matt Sydal's expense?

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 DWH5sxH

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome back to tonight's very jam-packed edition of ANARCHY! As you can see both Buddy Murphy and Matt Sydal are already in the ring as the referee raises The Intercontinental Championship that has revolved around these two men's issues since the night after Final Stand.

[Renee Young]
For those of you wondering what has spawned this rematch here tonight when Downpour went off the air there was a loud dispute between Matt and Buddy in Mr. McMahon's office. Buddy was contesting the end of their match, Matt was of course rubbing his victory in...and one thing led to another where Matt boldly said if Buddy thinks he's better than him then prove it on Anarchy. He said he's sick of going back and forth with him, that he's done with The Undisputed Era and he wants to be done with him. So Mr. McMahon ordered that tonight they would indeed clash for one final time.

[Corey Graves]
I had a chance to speak to Buddy Murphy earlier tonight and he is laser focused on ending this "Golden" era in XWL. He says he is superior to Matt Sydal in every way, and after tonight? That superiority will be undisputed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's apparent that neither man believes they won't be walking out of Anarchy tonight with The Intercontinental Championship...the question is, which Superstar is right?

[Renee Young]
When I ask myself that question, I think without a doubt it has to be Matt. He's someone that time and time again has backed up his bold claims with bold victories that no one believes he'll achieve. I mean look at Downpour. Nobody expected him to regain his title, when the past dictated that of course he would because he doesn't fail in an Iron Man Match, and believing he would was discrediting the name he's built for himself.

[Corey Graves]
I'll give you that he's right more often than not...but he is STILL wrong sometimes. Like look at International Incident, he said he'd defeat Buddy in the match similar to how he won his first title. But did that happen? No. So to say that he's going to win tonight because that's what he does is discrediting the name Buddy Murphy in a short span of time has built for himself. He stole Matt's friends, he stole his title, and if not for that final moment in the last ten seconds of that match? He would have dethroned Iron Man and RETAINED.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think tonight could go either way, you both make compelling points but ultimately...it's about who ACTUALLY is the better competitor. They're both on even ground, they're banged up from their match at Downpour, they're ready to put this all behind them...and tonight settles it. Will Buddy do what he failed to do in his debut? Or will history repeat itself?

The official lowers the title, then walks to the ropes and hands The Intercontinental Championship to the timekeeper. During this time the camera again focuses on both Champion and Challenger as they stare a hole into one another. Buddy angrily grinds his teeth, Matt pushes his buttons by grinning as he points to the title that the referee is handing over and mouths "That's mine." Buddy breaks his glare to retort with a "Nah mate, it's MINE." But the time for talk is over, this will be the fourth match of their series of matches and we're about to find out how it will all end. Will Matt successfully defend the title just as he did on every Anarchy following a Pay-Per-View this year? OR, will it all finally catch up with him and be his ultimate undoing?

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 W3CnkGD XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 PKDfUzb

The referee returns to the center of the ring, arms extended out as he looks to both Men then officially calls for the bell and this match has begun! The audience wastes no time in building up a "Let's Go Iron Man!" chant to which Matt can help but ham it up and motion for them to get even louder, as he knows it no doubt gets under the skin of Buddy Murphy. Murphy starts to step forward and bumps chests with Matt getting right in his face as he shouts "THEY'LL FORGET WHO YOU ARE AFTER I TAKE BACK MY TITLE!" Shouting in Matt's face showing the utmost disrespect. Matt responds by nodding and casually but assertively shoving Buddy back. The Former Intercontinental Champion takes a step back as he stumbles, and then lunges forward with a shove of his own, his with more power behind it and it sends Matt into the ropes. Matt not happy about being shoved, despite just shoving Buddy, albeit with less force...comes firing back forward with another shove, this time really putting his back into it as he sends Buddy back to the opposing ropes as well.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Champion & Challenger getting into a shoving match.

[Corey Graves]
How dare Matt start this match off so disrespectfully.

[Renee Young]
As if Buddy has done a damn thing to deserve being shown respect. When is the last time he showed Matt any? Last I checked respect is EARNED not given.

Buddy done messing around comes charging at Matt with a head of steam ready to do some real damage. But his rage blinds him from thinking clearly, and as he nears Matt's vicinity...The Intercontinental Champion shows his veteran ring awareness by dropping down as he pulls the top rope with him, and Buddy is dumped to the outside by his own doing. As Buddy topples to the outside he springs back to his feet turning back to face the ring and the crowd gets louder as they see the gears turning in Matt's head. He looks to the opposing ropes then simply shrugs and starts dashes to the opposite end of the ring as he prepares to kick this match off with a little high-risk as he aims to leave tonight with his newly awarded Intercontinental Championship still in his possession.

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

As the referee's hand strikes the mat for a third and final time, the arena rejoices as Matt Sydal is STILL Intercontinental Champion! It's a feeling of dejavu as just like their first encounter in Buddy Murphy's debut, Matt had his challenger's pump knee scouted and caught his foot out of the air before spinning him in a circle and connecting with The "Here It Is" Driver. Matt rests on his knee following his victory, clearly proud of himself as the official momentarily steps away to retrieve Iron Man's title.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Hashtag, AND STILL!

[Renee Young]
If you don't learn from history you'll be doomed to repeat it, and Buddy Murphy just found that out here tonight as Matt once again has retained his title against The Australian Superstar...this time just 24 hours after regaining that title.

[Corey Graves]
Ugh, I'm sick of this guy winning like this. I get it, he's "the best" he's talented and capable...but he just dethroned the man who took his title, and then the very next night now has retained against that man completely undercutting any progress Buddy Murphy made in his career thus far in XWL.

[Renee Young]
You mean like Buddy Murphy undercut Matt's impressive reign as Intercontinental Champion by leading The Undisputed Era to flat out screw him out of his title? Buddy Murphy just learned what goes around comes around, especially when you cross a man like Matt Sydal.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Buddy is no doubt a great talent...but if you take a shot at a man of Sydal's prestige? You better make sure it's a kill-shot.

The official walks back over to XWL's very own Tony Stark and presents him with the prize he successfully defended here tonight, The Intercontinental Championship. Matt takes it into his hands then stares at it fondly, proud that he defended it...but more than anything proud that he is still able to represent it as Champion. There's arguably no other Superstar who appreciates Championships more than Matt Sydal, no matter the name or the history behind it, he treats it as if it's the best title in existence because each title is an honor to hold, and a privilege he doesn't take lightly. It's why he does things like what he did tonight, defending the title he just won back without skipping a single beat. Once he's given a couple of seconds to pridefully gleam at his gold, the official grabs him by the wrist and hoists his arm into the air as the title rises up along with it and the audience's reaction continues to be both loud and proud.  

HAIL SABIN!

Wait a minute, that's not part of Matt Sydal's theme, what's going on here? The two words ring through the arena again as Sydal's theme transitions to one that we haven't heard in quite some time, since the formation of the reigning XWL Tag Team Champions back in August of last year: The Trash City Stupid Idiots. Sydal shifts his attention towards the stage, lowering his newly regained Intercontinental Championship to his side and breaking away from the referee that was holding his arm up into the air.

[Renee Young]
Uh...

[Mauro Ranallo]
What?

[Corey Graves]
As if this moment couldn't get any worse...

The anticipation fills the air as we await the arrival of the man the theme in question belongs to and after a few moments of waiting with bated breath, out from behind the curtain emerges one half of the XWL Tag Team Champions in Chris Sabin, wearing his successfully defended Championship proudly around his waist as he stands on the stage, battered and bruised but unbroken. He's taped up, banged up, hurting and in apparent pain, but he wouldn't have it any other way. He turns his body ninety degrees to his left and raises his right arm into the air in the shape of a gun, taking aim at the Intercontinental Champion inside the ring. One well placed shot later, his arm is now bent at the elbow in a ninety degree angle due to the imaginary recoil behind it and due to it not being a Pay-Per-View, no pyrotechnics go off but we can pretend.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speaking of taking shots...

[Corey Graves]
What is he even doing out here? He's one half of The Tag-Team Champions what business does he have with The Intercontinental Champion?

[Renee Young]
I think we're about to find out.

Sabin begins his long descent down the entrance ramp, the jarring sight of half of the Tag Team Champions being out here alone is one that hasn't been seen in quite some time, usually where one is, the other isn't far behind but that doesn't appear to be the case here tonight. By the way Sabin walks down the ramp with intent, with no wasted motion, tells us one thing: This isn't TCSI business, this is Sabin business. For those that have followed Sabin's career here in XWL, this moment was an inevitability, something that was bound to happen sooner rather than later and the fact that it's happening right now is a harbinger of things to come. Sabin's history with the Intercontinental Championship is well documented, the Championship that has eluded him in his previous run to being the sole reason he returned back in March of last year at the expense of his now tag team partner, Chad Gable. While he experienced some unexpected twists and turns along the way in the form of aligning himself with his former rival to becoming the longest reigning XWL Tag Team Champions, the thought in the back of his mind was always his failure to become the Intercontinental Championship and now that he and Gable have solidified themselves as the best team this company has to offer after emerging from within the Elimination Chamber with their reign intact, one has to believe that this is Sabin's opportunity to pull the trigger, pun semi intended, on his goal to become the Intercontinental Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was nearly 15 months ago when Chris Sabin made his return to XWL following Chad Gable's match where he regained The Intercontinental Championship and he took aim at the very title that eluded him in his first stint in XWL.

[Corey Graves]
I mean that's all well and good but then he became embroiled in a rivalry with Chad Gable...and then somehow beating each other up spawned a friendship, which then led to the beginning of a Tag-Team...and they've pretty much been Champions together ever since. So again I say, what business does he have coming out here tonight? He put that "dream" on ice a long time ago.

[Renee Young]
That doesn't look like a man who has given up on what he set out to become.

Upon making it to the bottom of the ramp, Sabin turns the corner and begins to scale the ring steps, finding himself on the apron and in a staring contest with Matt Sydal, who hasn't moved from his spot in the center of the ring. Both Champions remain looking at one another, Sydal not entirely sure what Sabin's intentions are but if he had to take a guess, he'd say it would involve the Intercontinental Championship, while Sabin's eyes drift from Sydal's and towards the Championship wrapped around Sydal's left hand. When Sydal notices this, his suspicions were justified but instead of taking the initiative, he uncharacteristically waits for Sabin to make the first move, which is him entering the ring and rapidly closing the distance between them, causing Sydal to mentally prepare himself for a fight. This proves moot as Sabin seemingly has no intentions of getting in a physical altercation with the Intercontinental Champion, opting to stand face to face with Sydal and occasionally allow his gaze to shift towards the Championship in his possession.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The people of Arkansas are on their feet as two Champions from two different divisions have come face to face here tonight.

[Renee Young]
We've had Champion versus Champion matches before...but this, this feels different.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think that's because it's very obvious this isn't about proving which title is superior, it's about realizing your other shoulder is lonely and it wants to finally feel the warm embrace of the one that got away.

The history between these two men hasn't been kind to Matt Sydal as the last two times they've been in the ring as opponents, Sabin has gotten the better of the Intercontinental Champion. The first time being in the inaugural Motor City Cup, where he and Gable were able to defeat the then Undisputed Era representatives in Roderick Strong and Sydal himself after Sabin pinned Sydal to advance to the finals. The second time would be in a Champion vs Champion match where Sabin would once again best Matt Sydal. One would believe that this is running through the back of Sydal's mind, that Sabin has his number and it's only a matter of time before he has his Intercontinental Championship as well. With Sydal now knowing full well why Sabin is out here, he transitions the Intercontinental Championship from his left hand to his right and lifts it up high into the air, refusing the past to dictate his future. Sabin nods his head in response and moves his right hand towards his back, undoing the strap of the XWL Tag Team Championship around his waist before mirroring Sydal and lifting it up into the air as well. Sabin looks at the Intercontinental Championship while Sydal looks at the Tag Team Championship before they shift their focus to the other man once more, a smirk appearing on Sydal's face as he's realized how to navigate the minefield that is Chris Sabin.

Sydal lowers his Intercontinental Championship back to his side, shifting his attention back to the Championship in Sabin's possession, nodding to himself before looking to Sabin and mouthing, “Actually, I like your idea better. We'll be in touch.” He walks past Sabin and exits the ring, making his way up the ramp shortly after, leaving a visibly confused Chris Sabin within the confines of the ring mouthing, “Wait, what?” as he turns around to see Sydal making his way up the ramp, the smirk still etched on his face and the Intercontinental Championship resting on his shoulder.

[Renee Young]
Did Matt just flip the script on Chris Sabin?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think we know exactly what Chris had in mind...but it looks like his appearance here tonight has allowed Matt to come up with an idea of his own.

[Corey Graves]
You know what? YES! That is what he gets for being a glory hog, he's been running The Tag-Team division all year, and suddenly that's not enough for him? I don't know what Chad thought about Chris coming out here like this...but now with Matt essentially beating Chris to the punch...this situation just got a lot more interesting.

[Renee Young]
Anarchy momentarily was treated to a Mexican standoff, and while Chris' hand was on his holster...Matt got his shot off first, and now everything as we thought we knew it has changed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt has regained and now tonight defended The Intercontinental Championship...but much like Chris, his sights seem to be beyond just one title.

With Sabin still in the ring, unsure of what the hell just happened, Sydal has made it to the stage, where he takes this moment to shift his attention to the ring as Sabin looks on. Sydal, now holding the Intercontinental Championship in his left hand, opts to play a bit of mind games at Sabin's expense, shifting his body to his left ninety degrees and raising not only his hand into the air in the shape of a gun but also the Intercontinental Championship with his left hand high into the air. He “shoots” his gun, mirroring the motion that Sabin did to him as the man in the ring simply nods as if to say “Let the games begin.” The last image shown is that of both the Intercontinental and XWL Tag Team Championships being lifted into the air by the respective Champion, this being the first shot fired between both Champions before Anarchy heads into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Camera cuts backstage to show HBK sitting on a steel chair similar to international incident getting ready for his return in what might be one of the most important matches off his career tonight.

HBK: One month nearly it has been since I stepped into that ring. One month since the brutal cage match with Rollins that ended in a draw, one month since I stupidly went out the next night and tried to qualify for the elimination chamber against doctors orders and what happened? I got injured and was forced onto the side-lines and forced to watch the action from home. Forced to watch other people compete and get one step ahead off me because I was at home battered and bruised and unable to compete. Why couldn't I compete people ask well it is simple I wasn't on my game, I took advantage off how good I was and I made mistakes and my body was not prepared for it. So I pent a month rehabbing and getting back to my best and now HBK is ready to show the world what he is made off.

HBK:I sat at home and watched the PPV and watched superstars pull of spectacular matches and I knew I was better, I knew I could compete and are better than every single one of them and then near the end off the PPV I hear a voice claiming he is the best in the world, claiming he is better than me. Who was this voice you ask? His name is Chris Jericho. For years people have tried to claim they are better than me, claim they are the showstopper, the main event, the icon, and that I am a broken down old man with nothing to give anymore and every time I prove them wrong and Jericho you will be no different.

HBK: You may think that I am easy pickings Jericho but trust me this is not a fight you want to take on. Did you see the cage match? Did you see what Seth threw at me and yet he could not beat me. Are you ready for that ? Can you handle the new heartbreak kid? Just ask yourself that before you throw yourself in my lane and get in the way of my ultimate goal off winning the World title and that starts tonight with The King Of The Ring tournament.

HBK: Tonight my sights are firmly set on you Austin and make no mistake about it you will be tested like you never have before in XWL. You may stomp a mud hole in me, you may give me the stone cold stunner but I will not stay down, you will not beat me and when tonight is over I will move onto the next round of the tournament and one step closer to my ultimate goal of capturing that world heavyweight title and proving to the world that I am what I say I am Because I am the showstopper! I am the main event! I am the Icon! I’m Shawn Fricken Michaels and when the night is done Michaels 3:16 will have whooped your ass walked it dry and well if you aren’t down with that I have 2 words for you SUCK IT !

Michaels stares intensely down the camera as another segment gets prepared to start.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 4:37 am

We return to the ring area when the theme of Undisputed Era’s own Roderick Strong echoing throughout the arena while he is standing in the ring.

Roderick Strong
Now tonight I wish I was out here to tell you guys how Adam Cole and myself are entering the Motor City Cup to finally be the team to de throne TCSI, but unfortunately that is not the case. Adam Cole is out once more with another injury which would technically disqualify me for the tournament. But that is where I had a phone call the other day from someone who was interested in being my partner. So, ladies and gentlemen be ready to “Feast Your Eyes” on my new tag team partner.

A heavy bass covers the entire arena and the arena lights up with eagerness and excitement for who will show their face.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Tumblr_piyyv8fTpn1s0zdtdo1_640

Through the curtains out comes a purebred and someone who has the means to take Cole's place in this tournament rightfully. Roderick and Dijakovic lock eyes as he comes out to the ramp, swinging his right and left elbow with precision. Then a stomp down onto that ramp.

[Corey Graves]
Now I don't know a lot about this man but what I can tell you is he's one of Croatia's most notable competitors. He's laid to waste everyone that was in his path. He's a wrecking machine, from the looks of it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's right and not to forget earlier on this week, he made headlines as XWL's newest signing but we had no idea he'd show up LIVE tonight.

[Renee Young]
He brought his experience and that's what I bet landed him a part of the Motor City Cup of 2019 with Roderick Strong as his partner!

Roderick is happy and the fans here are still trying to get a better understanding of who this new talent really is.

The music picks up pace and so does Dijakovic who has now reached the end of the ramp and taking the ropes in his hands, clenching them tight. He pulls his whole body onto the apron and leans into the ropes, swinging his head underneath it and right over to Strong in two easy steps.

Dijakovic stands tall, a whopping 6'8' besides Roddy and they both share an intense moment, no words spoken, only squinting from Dominik.

Roderick Strong
Tonight marks MY come back, tonight is OUR path to the top. It may not be with Adam but it sure as hell will be with him.

Roderick Strong's theme plays as they both exit the ring toward the back as the crew prepares for the next contest
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 11:29 am

As the scene begins, we see a familiar rundown liquor store. It seems to be some time in the afternoon. As the sun shines down and the birds chirp, we are taken around the side of the liquor store and continue until we reach two large green dumpsters. Trash can be seen surrounding the dumpsters as if someone had just been rummaging through them. Slowly, we go behind the dumpsters where we see Joey Janela. Resting his head on a half filled trash bag, Joey sleeps like a baby.

Joey still wears the same outfit from before. We see his feet have become blistered from walking on the hot pavement and god knows what else. As we get a closeup of Joey’s face, white liquid containing black and brown chucks here and there lands directly on Joey’s left eye. Quickly, Joey snaps out of whatever trash fueled dream he was having and sits up. As he opens his eyes to look around, the white liquid seeps into his eye. Joey screams.

Joey Janela
“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

He begin rubbing his eye, trying to work out whatever the liquid is, but he only seems to be making things worse for himself. Unable to open his eye now, Joey looks at the white goo on his hands.

Joey Janela
“Bird poop?! You’ve gotta be shitting me...”

Being the quick thinker that he is, Joey springs to his feet and hurries over to the front of the dumpster.

Joey Janela
“There’s gotta be water somewhere in here.”

Not wasting anymore time, Joey dives into the dumpster head first. As we get an outside view of the dumpster, we see trash literally flying out of the dumpster. As the trash flies, we hear footsteps approaching the dumpster. As the footsteps get closer, a woman with blonde hair steps into frame. We can only see the back of her head as she ducks and dodges trashing flying in her direction. She calls out to the man in the dumpster.

Woman
“Joey Fatone Janela!!”

The trash stops flying and all we hear now are the cars passing by the rundown liquor store. As if he were in a game of Whack-A-Mole, Joey’s head pops up as he looks out to see who is calling his name. As he sees the blonde woman standing there, his eyes grow wide and a smile rushes to his face.

Joey Janela
“P-Penelope? But… how?”

Penelope
“What the fuck are you doing, Joey?”

Joey Janela
“A bird shit in my eye. I’m trying to find something to wash it out.”

Penelope
“No one has seen you since December! Everyone has been worried sick! I’ve been worried sick, Joey! I stayed up for weeks waiting for you to come home! I thought you...”

Joey interrupts.

Joey Janela
“I HAVE NO HOME, PENELOPE!”

Penelope looks puzzled by Joey’s statement. Joey becomes very dramatic.

Joey Janela
“I’m a nobody, Penelope. Ever since what happened to me during what was supposed to be my big debut, I’m a nobody. A NOBODY!”

Joey pauses for a moment before cracking a smile.

Joey Janela
“Was that believable? I saw some posters around town for a casting call. They’re shooting some TV show soon and I was thinking about auditioning. I could be the next Rock or some shit. Maybe the next Steve Austin! Oh, have you ever seen The Condemned movie he was in with Vinnie Jones? That movie was bad ass… Oh! Maybe I could...”

Joey is interrupted now.

Penelope
“Joey, look at you! You look like a fuckin' bum! Come on. Get out of the dumpster.”

Joey Janela
“This is all I have… all I know anymore. This is my home, Penelope.”

Penelope
“You have plenty of money! Enough to last you a long time! You have a house! You have a car that you paid off after you signed your XWL contract! You have me, Joey! Get out of that dumpster and...”

We see something catch Joey’s eye in the dumpster. Penelope lets out a sigh as Joey is now holding what looks to be a molded slice of pepperoni pizza. Joey looks at it, licking his lips.

Penelope
“Don’t you fuckin' do it, Joey!”

As if it were the decision of his life, Joey looks to Penelope then to the molded pizza slice then back to Penelope. Quickly, Joey takes a bit into the slice. Penelope is disgusted as she makes her way toward the open dumpster.

Penelope
“Let’s go!”

Penelope grabs Joey by his dirty hair and begins pulling him from the dumpster. Joey screams in agony at having his hair pulled. As the pain gets more intense by Penelope’s pulling, Joey begins to climb out himself in an attempt to alleviate the pain. Joey’s feet get caught on the lip of the dumpster. This causes him to completely face plant on the pavement below.

Joey Janela
“What fuck?! You god damn bitch!”

Penelope hold her hands over her nose and mouth, instantly regretting pulling Joey from the dumpster. She tries to help Joey to his feet, but he pushes her away. Joey begins to breath heavily as we see his now red face scraped up from the pavement. As Joey makes it back to his feet, he looks to Penelope.

Joey Janela
“You are so lucky I’m not my father!”

This again confuses Penelope.

Penelope
“Joey, you don’t even know your father! Besides, we both know I could kick your ass.”

We see that Penelope’s mention of Joey’s father brings down the mood of ‘The Bad Boy’. He looks to the ground for a moment, but as he looks up he sees Penelope has begun to walk away from him.

Penelope
“Let’s go.”

Joey Janela
“Where are we going?”

Penelope
“To get you fixed up and something in your stomach. I can’t have my baby eating moldy pizza.”

Joey begins hobbling in Penelope’s direction. Penelope stops to let Joey catch up, she notices his weird movement. After a few moments, she realizes Joey doesn’t have shoes.

Penelope
“Where are your shoes?!”

Joey shrugs not having a clue what happened to his shoes.

Penelope
“How long have you been walking around without shoes?”

Joey Janela
“Two months? Maybe three?”

Penelope sighs.

Penelope
“What the fuck, Joey?”

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 5:25 pm

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break we see Ember Moon standing in the ring awaiting here opponent for round one of the Queen of the ring tournament. A few moments pass until here wait is finally over.

Paul Heyman emerges onto the stage followed by his newest client, former UFC champion, Ronda Rousey. The pair make there way down the ramp and to the ring towards an awaiting Ember Moon, and that much closer to an in ring debut. Paul climbs the steel steps and sits on the second rope, allowing Ronda to follow and enter the ring. Ronda walks towards Ember as Ember does the same, each having a few words for each other before the referee separates them. Paul simply laughs as interjects his way into the middle of things, mic in hand ready to address the XWL universe.

Paul Heyman
Ladies and Gentlemen my name is PAUL HEYMAN, and I am the advocate for the fiercest woman to ever step into the octagon that is a UFC ring. She is the future of the XWL. Ladies and gentlemen, The baddest bitch on the planet, my client, Ronda Rousey!

Ronda steps forward, her arms held high as they crowd splits both cheers and boo's. she shakes her head, expecting this type of reaction, and welcoming the naysayers to prove them wrong. She is after all much like Heymans other client, Brock Lesner. She doesn’t care if she's loved or hated. She's here for the gold and the green. The ONLY two things that matter. She steps back as the crowd simmers and Paul continues.

Paul Heyman
Now as all you you know tonight is merely the beginning of the road for my client. It all starts right here with one Ms. Ember Moon, and it doesn’t end until Ronda Rousey is crowned Queen of the ring. She has proven herself as the baddest bitch on the planet by her unfathomable UFC career, and now its time revolutionize Women's Wrestling. So I hope your ready Ms. Moon, and I hope you don’t take this personally because I for one see you as a very talented individual, but after my client is done with you, you will definitely and most certainly be…

Paul leans over to Ronda, allowing her to speak.

Ronda Rousey
CRYING LIKE A BITCH!

Heyman tosses the microphone out of the ring and wipes his hands "clean" as he climbs out of the ring for the match to start.

Ronda's theme plays as he stands above her fallen opponent advancing on to the next round of the tournament. The crowd again splits the cheers and boos. Ronda smirks as she goes to leave the ring, however she stops and looks back to Ember Moon who is still laid out in the ring. Ronda grows a sinister smirk across her face as he drops to the ground putting Ember Moon in an armbar. Paul Heymans eyes nearly pop out of his head, this clearly not being part of the plan. Ember begs and pleads but Ronda contiues to apply preasure until finally…SNAP!!! Ember rolls in pain and agony now as it is revealed Ronda just broke her arm!? Paul is in disbelif at what is happening as Ronda looks down very happy with her work. Paul eventually stnds beside her, taking her side, as she is his client after all. The pair stand over a literally broken Ember Moon is the final image before Anarchy fades to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 11:47 pm

Becky Lynch walks out onto the ramp to the cheers from the XWL Crowd here tonight, although she fell short in the Elimination Chamber when Asuka attacked her after already being eliminated earlier, she has a smile on her face.

Renee Young
Not sure how The Man is smiling here tonight, Asuka cost her a shot at winning the Women's Title, if I was her I'd be furious!

Corey Graves
Maybe she just knows she would've lost anyway, but now has an excuse!

Mauro Ranallo
I don't quite think that's it, Corey.

Becky makes her way down the ramp with a clear idea in mind, she has something to get off her chest and she's doing right here right now. She makes her way up the stairs and steps into the ring. She wastes no time in bringing the mic up to her mouth as she begins to speak.

Becky Lynch

I'm not in a good mood at all, not one bit. The Man is furious Asuka costed me the match, but I'm still smilin' and you may be wondering why? Why would The Man smile after getting her hopes and dreams to win the Title RIPPED out of her hands? Well, Asuky went and got herself kidnapped by the homeless boogyman the very same night. They used to say Karma was a bitch, not some sweaty hairy dude that's going to kidnap you in the middle of the day, but what the hell. It's what she deserves after all. I'm glad I'm finally rid of her, now I can focus on what really matters to me, The Womens Cham-

Renee Young
Alicia Fox? What the hell is she doing here in XWL?

Mauro Ranallo
I don't know but I don't think it was a very smart idea for her to interrupt Becky Lynch...

Corey Graves
I'll have to agree with you Mauro, not a smart move.

Alicia makes her way out of the back, smirking with mic in hand and ref following behind her. Becky looks VERY annoyed, Foxy makes her way up the steps and into the ring face to face with The Man.

Alicia Fox
Heeeeeey Becky! I know you're all mad and stuff, but I wanted to come out here and prove something to each and every Woman in XWL! That I'm the BEST Womens Wrestler in the WORLD and the best way to prove that is to beat you, like many say. If you want to be the man, you've got to beat the man!

Becky looks Alicia up and down, then gives her a smirk.

Becky Lynch

Sure why not, I need to blow off some steam. Ring the bell ref.

Renee Young
We're about to have a match right now! The Man vs Alicia Fox!

Corey Graves
I'll laugh if Alicia knocks off Becky here tonight...

The ref rings the bell and HERE WE GO! Alicia goes straight after Becky trying to land a huge punch but...BECKY CATCHES HER ARM AND INSTANTLY LOCKS IN THE DIS-ARM-HER! Alicia's arm is wrenched with such anger and annoyance that her arm nearly pops out of her socket, she immediately taps out...

Mauro Ranallo
Well it won't be a match of the year candidate, but Becky wins in dominating fashion.

Ring Announcer
And your winner by submission, Becky Lynch!

Becky stands up and rolls out of the ring, leaving Alicia alone. XWL rolls on.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 2:19 pm

As Anarchy resumes tonight's broadcast...the arena is buzzing as we see none other than Alexa Bliss standing in the ring, a microphone raised up, and an understandably sour expression her face as she recalls the absurdity of how her night went at Downpour. No music is playing, she is all business tonight, and it's evident that she has something to say after Mandy Rose intentionally disqualified herself in their match, and then due to that disqualification...it left Alexa Bliss unconscious, and suddenly Mr. McMahon came down citing that this match needed a winner, and thus it would immediately be restarted...while Alexa was lying motionless on the mat, in no state of awareness, BECAUSE MANDY HAD THE NERVE TO CLOCK HER WITH ALEXA'S OWN BLISS STICK! You can feel the anger radiating off Alexa as her heavy breathing echoes off of the microphone in her hand.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 QxnnNUB

She doesn't speak at first, because while she has droves and droves of things to get off her mind, she's trying to maintain a sense of professionalism, because someone in this situation has to, right? If she started this entire segment screaming at the top of her lungs, that's essentially the reaction the party in question was no doubt hoping for. Because then she's unruly, not that she doesn't have the right to be...but Alexa knows this is a game of chess not checkers, and each move she makes dictates the course of her career going forward.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 F4Snhqc

[Alexa Bliss]
Just because you screw Mandy on the daily, and she just lies there and takes it because it's another day her reign continues...doesn't mean that I will sit by and let you metaphorically screw me!

Well, I mean that's what we thought...but it's clear Alexa's emotions are not in check tonight, and we can't blame her...what happened was ridiculous. She had already competed, came into the match injured, and then Mandy disqualifies herself thanks to a hooded figure in the crowd passing her Alexa's Bliss Stick, she hits Alexa with it...then as Alexa lies there with no sort of consciousness...the match is restarted and Mandy pins her as if that's how any of this is supposed to work. The audience is FULLY pumped after Alexa's opening remark, they've made their own judgment about Mandy's special treatment and her far from normal relationship with The General Manager Mr. McMahon and for Alexa to boldly call them out on it ignites their reaction with "OHHHHHS" and a budding "Alexa!" chant.

[Alexa Bliss]
In case that's not clear enough for you...I'm talking to you Mr. McMahon. See, I've tried to be patient, to be a good little solider, to stay in my lane and know it. But when this Woman can waltz in here and be handed the world, and have rules made up solely to benefit her...that is when I stop simply hoping something will change and instead DEMAND it changes!

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 SJxljg2

[Alexa Bliss]
I had to compete TWICE last night, once in an Elimination Chamber Match that I had to start...and then in exchange for helping you out of the bind you were in and competing in that match...regardless of if I won or not. I was to get Mandy Rose for The North American Championship later that night. It was a simple concept really, a fair deal even if it meant I would head into that match not exactly one hundred percent. But I was okay with that, I accepted that it was intentionally structured so I would be easier for Mandy to defeat, I think we all came to that assessment the second it was proposed. HOWEVER, what I was NOT okay with...is the fact that despite having my arm wrapped from my wrist to my shoulder, despite my knee being coated in 7 layers of bandages...despite my abdomen being wrapped so tight I could barely breathe...SOMEHOW Mandy Rose, our "great" celestial being...that she is...INTENTIONALLY DISQUALIFIED HERSELF!

Boos directed towards The North American Champion start to fill the arena as Alexa pauses, seething with anger over her recollection.

[Alexa Bliss]
Disqualifying herself was bad enough, that very thing itself is deplorable and downright ridiculous considering I had to go through a FREAKING ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH...WHERE I WAS SPEARED THROUGH THAT POD! Let that marinade for a second, I as little as I am...was SPEARED with so much force that I somehow went THROUGH ONE OF THE PODS! So for me to even be able to finish that match, much less come out later in the night to compete again? That wasn't exactly placing a "HUGE THREAT" sign over my head as Mandy Rose entered the ring to defend her title against me. So to be so low down and dirty to ROB me of my opportunity with such a cowardly display? Doesn't "bliss" me off...IT PISSES ME OFF!

Tonight isn't about punned phrases, no Alexa is steaming mad and the audience is right there with her.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 9NSZAAW

[Alexa Bliss]
OH, ohhh...but that's not even the reason my blood is boiling right now. Because as I'm coming to, and my brain is rebooting to restore my natural functions...I'm in the back and Mike Rome approaches me for an interview to which I'm like, REALLY? NOW? He asks me what was going through my mind after what Mandy Rose did. I start to condemn the fact she had to disqualify herself against someone in my condition. But then, OH...BUT THEN...he explains that he meant what happened AFTER. Now keep it mind, in case it wasn't clear to you at home, because apparently it somehow wasn't clear to the official in that match, or anyone in charge of things around here including The General Manager himself. I was knocked out after a reinforced, bedazzled, REINFORCED...DID I SAY REINFORCED? Okay good because I wanna make sure this is crystal clear. So I was struck by again a reinforced, which means not your average kendo stick...I mean I made this very weapon so if anyone knows that it's me. Well, when I was struck by Mandy, I was knocked out. I didn't regain my faculties until all of this well beyond over.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 TxN9Em3

[Alexa Bliss]
So as I was saying, he explained that while I was "away" Mr. McMahon being so concerned with integrity, and the fact he promised all of you this big title match...that he couldn't in all good concise let the match end this way. So he ordered the referee to restart the match, then Mandy being the valiant Champion that she is pinned me, for a three count. I was livid, I shoved my way past Mike and went straight to Mr. McMahon's office and POUNDED on his door. But apparently he wasn't available to talk to me, in fact he had already left the show...gee, how convenient is that? So Mandy disqualifies herself, causing my lights to be knocked out, then the bell sounds restarting the match, and the record officially shows that she pinned me to retain. LIVID does not even begin to describe my emotions right now and I am out here for ANSWERS!

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 P8UHtXL

[Alexa Bliss]
You made me compete TWICE, the second time I head into it injured, and because you were THIS close to losing? You not only disqualify yourself? You get some hooded figure to hand you the weapon as if you're TOO GOOD EVEN FETCH YOUR OWN DAMN WEAPON!

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Q6LGeW3

[Alexa Bliss]
Well I HOPE it was worth it, I hope my misfortune tickled you to death as you cuddled close in bed last night...because now? TONIGHT'S ENTIRE EPISODE OF ANARCHY IS OFFICIALLY ONE GIANT MOMENT OF BLISS! I am NOT leaving this ring until I get what I want! So pull up a chair ladies and gentlemen, because it's going to be a LONG night!

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 BU3XBop

After a few moments of silence between Bliss's last exclamation and the soft, sultry, and inviting whisper of "Mandy" leaving the speakers of the PA system, the Golden Goddess and North American Champion, Mandy Rose, takes the stage.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 ToFwDxym

[Jojo Offerman]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the divine being who successfully pinned the woman you see here in the ring, she is God's Greatest Creation AND STILL your North American Champion: Mandy, ROSE!

Mandy does her signature pose on the stage before her music dies out, holding both hands high with a sly smile as her left gradually falls back down to rest behind her head for a moment. As the music dies down and the crowd only gets louder, Mandy overpowers them and wills them into silence as she begins to speak with the microphone that had been present in her left hand.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 ABnv2Oo
Thank you for that fitting and honest introduction, Jojo. I'll make sure Vince knows that you actually did your job properly this week. Now Alexa, let me just stop you right there before this little strike of yours gets too far out of hand. A couple of things: I didn't force you to compete in two title matches last week. In fact, you actually competed in THREE title matches last week! That makes you the first woman to achieve such a record in the history of this company. But being the trailblazer that you are, you just couldn't stop making records there! Believe it or not, the last of your Championship opportunities last night was also historic, as YOU, Alexa Bliss, were part of the SHORTEST title defense in XWL history!... It's fabulous, isn't it? You might not have won a single title last night, but your name will still go down in record books as truly one of a kind. So in reality Alexa, you should be thanking me.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 91ZNNDbm

I could have just beaten you like I have to every other contender since having the North American Championship rightfully bestowed upon me. Which, while we're on the topic of MY monumental reign, has been undefeatable since its inception, but that's a celebration for a different day. No, with you Alexa, you were without a doubt the most noisy, whiny, pestering, UNGRATEFUL of my contenders. But instead of just sending you packing with advice for a much needed attitude check, I decided to give you all of the opportunities that you wouldn't stop crying about and more. You just happened to squander those opportunities in a record-breaking-... 3.84 seconds!

Mandy lowers her mic only temporarily to let out a chuckle. The Golden Goddess balls a fist up over her lips as she tries to compose herself so that she can finish saying what is on her celestial mind. As she does, she runs a hand through her perfectly platinum hair and sighs, smiling at Bliss in a manner that does nothing less than scream patronizing mean girl.

You should be proud of our matches last week, Alexa, truly!... I know I am.

The fans are not hear for Mandy's antics, and judging by the anything but amused expression Alexa's face, she isn't either.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 ROUOaqZ

She stands there, arms crossed, microphone resting on her elbow as she almost finds it difficult to find words to respond to someone so ridiculous in every sense of that word. After shaking her head from side to side, and rolling her eyes so far back that she channels her inner Undertaker for a moment...she finally brings her microphone up to attempt to respond to The North American "Champion."

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Nzew9o7

[Alexa Bliss]
Oh, you're proud are you? Proud of which part exactly? You nearly having your precious reign ended by a Woman held together by bandages, or you having to resort to disqualifying yourself in order to survive that match? MAYBE, what you're most proud of is having some hooded hooligan on Mr. McMahon's payroll to not only fetch a weapon for you because clearly her "holiness" is too good to purvey one for herself...but also to STEAL my Bliss Stick as if disqualifying yourself with any weapon wasn't already deplorable enough, no...you in classic Mandy Rose fashion had to be an "overachiever" right? ACTUALLY, gosh...you know the list of things you could be proud of at Downpour are so far and long that I nearly forgot the most IMPRESSIVE thing you can pat yourself on the back for...pinning me in a record"3.84" seconds in a match where I was not only unconscious, but had to be carted into the ring to even begin that "match." Bravo, Mandy...you're really cementing yourself as one of the "great" Champions this division has ever seen, aren't you?

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 38J1hpCm

I just have to say that from where I was standing, which needless to say was and still IS firmly at the top of this business, you looked perfectly ready to compete to me? Maybe it was just the fact that you always look a little bit— how do I say this... Defeated? Low? Insignificant? No, minuscule maybe? So many words come to mind, and you carry them so well wherever you go. It’s perfectly plausible that I just confused your unconsciousness for your natural state. It’s an easy and honest mistake, really... You’re always out here spouting off about all of the opportunities I’ve had handed to me, but never in my young and unapologetically successful career have I had the opportunity to compete for both the Women’s and North American Championship in a single night. But since you’ve got all of these excuses ready to pull out of thin air regardless of the fact that you did partake in not just one, not even two, but THREE championship matches at Downpour, I’d like to know what your clever excuse is for why you came up short in the Women’s Elimination Chamber match? I’m curious to hear how easy it is for you to shift the blame in that scenario, when you AND your Party City pen pal Kairi Sane got undeniably bested by Tessa Blanchard.

Mandy folds her arms, tucking her mic away as she graciously gives Alexa the floor. Speaking of shifting the blame, the Golden Goddess seems to be doing an unparalleled job of just that as the camera switches back to Bliss in the ring.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 EER7Wnx

[Alexa Bliss]
It's quite simple, actually...I lost. I could say I gave it my all, I could cite being SPEARED through one of the pods and still somehow outlasting the woman who did said thing...but the fact of the matter is in this business you will have moments of "Bliss" and moments of failure. Even you, Sleeping Beauty who infamously spent her last title match as the challenger being choked out on the grandest stage of them all. See Mandy, had you beaten me last night? We wouldn't be having this conversation. If I had come out to that ring, bandages and all...and lost? It would have been a bitter pill to swallow, sure...but ultimately I would have had no choice but to accept that you beat me and I would have to bow out gracefully from my quest to become North American Champion. Except, that ISN'T what you did. In fact, if you really want to get technical about it? I did beat you. Sure, I left "3" title matches without a title...but the record books won't cite that I lost "3" matches...no, thanks to your far from gracious exit in our first match that night? I beat you by disqualification. Thus, again if we want to get down to the details? You pinning my unconscious self after the fact tied the score that night...meaning...really, you didn't actually leave that match as the winner either, did you? There's now this blemish on your "perfect" reign where your challenger beat you...as the record shows...and in this business ties aren't exactly "attractive" are they? No, they leave questions...they need resolving otherwise you'll spend your entire reign with everyone asking you what would have happened if you faced Alexa in your rubber match? Which, allow me to redirect the conversation back to you having to disqualify yourself to avoid losing your title to me...so it's quite obvious WHAT would happen and you're simply trying to avoid that at any costs, whether that be to your morality, or my patience.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 SElTcjrm

The only “question” still in my mind is why I even bothered giving you the time of day in the first place. CLEARLY you’re too ungrateful to tuck your tail between your legs and keep it moving. Because Alexa, there really is no such thing as a tie between you and me. You could never go toe-to-toe with God’s Greatest Creation... The match we had at Downpour? That was a nothing more than a display of my generosity. It was a simple courtesy to your flatlining career, think of it like community service. Nothing more, nothing less. Witnessing you grasping at these straws of relevancy like the clearance t-shirts at Hot Topic you love to flaunt around in is, well, it’s hard to watch. Clinging to your one little victory by technicality is tragic, Alexa, because in reality what do you have to show for that victory? I’m still the North American Champion, and those same record books will show that I beat you fair and square to retain that title. The fact of the matter is, it’s the Golden Goddess’s world, and you’re just struggling to make a name for yourself in it. Personally I can’t relate or even begin to imagine what that must be like, especially for somebody like you, who’s constantly surrounded by success everywhere you go but never actually able to achieve any of your own. Your best friend is a former Women’s Champion who outlasted you in the Elimination Chamber, and the object of yours and everyone else’s envy, who also beat you last week, is the current and soon-to-be longest reigning North American Champion in history. But what can be said for you, “Little Miss Bliss?” I can see that you’ve clearly got the Five Feet part down, and unfortunately for you I don’t see that changing any time soon, but where’s that Fury I’ve heard so much about?... Did it all burned out? Or was it never anything more than just big talk from a little, little dog to begin with? Because if there’s one thing you actually CAN do, besides lose every title opportunity you’ve ever been given, is talk... And whine, and complain, oh and then probably talk some more. Quite frankly Alexa, I’m done talking to you, because unlike you I actually have things going for me and far superior responsibilities to manage. You know, like running this entire division for one, inspiring the global masses every time I grace their television screens or release new merchandise, or even cementing my already untouchable legacy as God’s Greatest Champion. So if you’ll excuse me...

Mandy bends down sets her microphone down on the ramp in a ladylike fashion before turning on the heel of her metallic gold boots and strutting towards the stage with her head held high and her nose even higher. Leaving Alexa to stand there with the exact type of expression you'd expect anyone to have after Mandy's closing remarks. "Really, now?" Clearly not happy but it's as if Little Miss Bliss hasn't quite decided how to respond to Mandy just boldly putting her mic down after questioning Alexa's "fury."

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 NmyqWkr

[Corey Graves]
And that Ladies and Gentlemen, is how you disarm a "hater."

[Renee Young]
Can you just not, Corey? This entire situation is not only infuriating for Alexa but for all of us that have to watch as she's the victim of a serious abuse of power.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What happened at Downpour was ridiculous, and for Mandy to casually walk around questioning Alexa's ability when her own ability should certainly come into question after all the things she's done to remain champion...let alone become it to begin with...it's just baffling. And as we see Alexa standing in the ring, that is what she looks the most, baffled.

[Corey Graves]
The truth can often be a hard pill to swallow.

Mandy struts her way to the curtain, still not looking back or showing a single care in the world. She is North American Champion and after her triumphant "victory" at Downpour? She seems to be done giving Alexa anymore of her attention. However back to the ring, Mandy's words have fully sunk into Bliss' mind...and as her arms hang at her side, you see the frustration bubbling inside of her, like a toil of trouble...being brewed by The Wicked Witch within.  

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 ZHUNfhv

[Corey Graves]
Aw, is she gonna cry? See, THIS is what's wrong with Alexa Bliss. She became this neutered loser that is a shell of who she was when she first arrived in XWL. She may be FIVE FEET TALL...but as OUR dear Golden Goddess just proclaimed...she has ZERO "fury."

[Renee Young]
I'm not really sure that questioning someone's "fury" is a good idea...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Especially not someone who was proudly known at one time as The "Wicked Witch Of XWL."

[Corey Graves]
Well that time isn't now, all that stands in that ring is a beaten challenger that can't accept she just isn't on Mandy's level. But that's a realization every single Woman on this roster will soon have to come to terms with.

Alexa's grip over her mic tightens as she stands there several more seconds...her nose puffing, as she huffs in place. She is a Woman that came here tonight livid from the inside out over what happened at Downpour...and while Mandy seems to have been satisfied with how things have "ended." Alexa is obviously the furthest thing from "satisfied." Her issues were not resolved, her annoyances were not subsided, if anything? As Alexa has stood in silence for these moments? Everything has been amplified because she said that she wouldn't leave this ring until she gets what she wanted...but here she stands, left with nothing but a bigger chip on her shoulder than before Mandy came out here. She finally begins to raise her mic, and we prepare for quite the venomous response.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 ZzHerLr

However, no sound is uttered...the only thing we hear from the mic, is heavy breathing from a Woman that is getting in touch with her "fury." Suddenly she becomes a seething mess, throwing her microphone down like anything but a "lady." She follows her own "mic drop" moment by storming out of the ring and yanking the ring skirt up from over the apron. We're not sure what she's doing, I mean perhaps she's getting a chair to take her protest a bit more seriously and actually sit down in the ring until something is done? But she looks a bit too furious for that...and as she reaches under, she quickly pulls out something that doesn't quite go with the "protest" narrative we expected. For tightly held in her hand is...THE BLISS STICK. She doesn't say a single thing, her eyes do not do anything but shift to the curtain as Mandy finally stepped through it and was off to enjoy the rest of her night.

[Corey Graves]
Now hold on just a minute, what is she going to do with that?

[Renee Young]
You want "fury" you're about to get it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think Mandy's the one that's about to get "IT."

Alexa Bliss feeling anything but "Bliss" stomps her way past the ring, and to the ramp where each step that follows causes the very ground she walks on to feel the brunt of her "fury." She tried to use her words, albeit...not nice words...but now? Mandy Rose through her miraculous ability to irritate those who do not worship at her feet...has left Alexa with no other choice. Mandy wants to tell her off and then be brazing enough to WALK off? Bold move, Mandy...but we're not sure it's going to payoff. Quickly The "Blissed Off" Alexa Bliss in a fit of rage disappears behind the curtain...and if God truly treasures his "greatest creation" he better have an angel on standby to cause a divine intervention from what's about to come her way.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Little Miss Bliss has disappeared to the back...and with her harbinger of anything but "Bliss" in her hands.

[Corey Graves]
She better not harm a hair on her head!

[Renee Young]
We need to get a camera back there immediately because I don't wanna miss a second of what's about to happen.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can just hear the screams now...

[Corey Graves]
Oh god, so can I....

[Renee Young]
Uh, guys...I don't think that's your imagination.

A LOUD panicked shriek echoes from the stage as the curtain flies forward...and we hear a shouting Woman demanding yell "GET OFF OF ME!" Immediately everyone's attention heads to the stage where Alexa Bliss returns, or should we say...The Wicked Witch. She steps out with The Bliss Stick dragging on the floor beside her, but in her other hand....is a tightly wound fist full of blonde locks that could only belong to one person. Channeling her questioned "fury" Alexa literally drags Mandy by her hair from the back onto the stage as her victim kicks and screams helplessly flailing and shouting demand after demand that aren't in any way acknowledged by Little Miss Bliss.

[Corey Graves]
WHAT DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
She wanted FIVE FEET OF FURY...and that is what she's getting.

[Corey Graves]
DON'T TRY TO DEFEND THIS, SHE'S DRAGGING THE GREATEST CHAMPION THIS DIVISION HAS EVER SEEN BY HER HAIR, WHERE THE HELL IS SECURITY? THIS ISN'T FURY THIS IS THE GREATEST SIN EVER KNOWN TO MANKIND!

[Renee Young]
This is the literal definition of "fury." You want to play games with Alexa? You want to screw her? You want to say your goodbyes and move along as if there isn't unfinished business between you? She brought this on herself, I'm sure God will understand.

"UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT!!" Mandy continues to make demands while in the position to give anything but. Alexa now at the top of the ramp starts to drag Mandy right along with her back down to ringside as the audience has completely come alive and are giving Alexa their blessing for what she's about to do. Mandy tries to get free, to pull on Alexa's fingers, to grab a hold of anything along the way to help her since security are are nowhere to be found...and surely will later on find themselves at the end of an unemployment line...but hey maybe that double chocolate glazed donut they're likely enjoying at the moment is worth it? With Mandy and her captor at the bottom of the ramp, her hair is finally released and she begins to clutch it dearly as she mourns for the strands that were lost along the way. But, when someone drags you back out to ringside, and they finally let you go...you should probably run away because Mandy as she worries about her stunning hair...suddenly finds herself struck in an instant by The Bliss Stick as she immediately releases her golden locks and begins rolling on the floor in agony.

[Corey Graves]
MY GODDESS!

With a sold-out arena behind her, Alexa doesn't stop at just one swing...no, this is the very object that Mandy used to disqualify herself in their North American Championship Match at Downpour, and now Alexa is dealing out a hefty dosage of karma. As she lashes Mandy straight across her back The North American Champion cries out again, changing her tune from "demanding" to a slight plea that that still falls on deaf ears. Mandy crawls forward to the steps finding herself as prey that's been pursued by a predator, and not knowing how to save herself from being The Wicked Witch's "dinner." God's Greatest Creation extends her hand to grab the steps perhaps to try to use them as a shield eventually...but the second her perfectly manicured hand touches them Alexa deals a direct hit to her hand with The Bliss Stick and Mandy's suddenly terrible night just gets worse and worse with each passing second. A reactionary Mandy grabs her hand screaming out "VINCE!!" but her choice of dialogue could not have been any more poor than to call out the name of The General Manager that restarted their match at Downpour and led to an unconscious Alexa Bliss to be pinned by Mandy in a record "3.84" seconds. This sin does not go unpunished as Alexa immediately gives into her fury and just starts going HAM! Once, twice, three, four, five, six....SEVEN TIMES IN A SUCCESSION ALEXA STRIKES MANDY!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia, Mandy Rose won't be questioning Alexa's fury ever again after this!

[Corey Graves]
WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

[Renee Young]
Now's your big chance to be her hero, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THAT PSYCHOPATH!

Questioning the "fury" of a Woman once referred to as The "Wicked Witch Of XWL" has proven to be a terrible choice by Mandy Rose as she flails on the outside of the ring with several bedazzled lashes in her previously perfect body. But after that seventh strike, Alexa momentarily places her Bliss Stick on the edge of the apron then bends down and again grabs Mandy by her hair yanking her up off of the floor before forcing her under the bottom rope and shoving her into the ring. A subtle "nod" to essentially what happened to Alexa herself at Downpour except it was XWL's very own crew members that did the the grunt work. With roaring "ALEXA!" chants surging through the arena she steps up onto the apron and grabs her Bliss Stick back into her hand before entering the ring through the ropes and ready to continued where she left off.

Mandy lies on her hands and knees, trying to find the strength to escape the incoming agony on top of the agony she already feels...but it's very evident she's at her former challenger's mercy...and Alexa is all out of it. She casually walks over to Mandy, placing the bottom of her boot on top of her back, and calmly rests the bottom of The Bliss Stick in the curve of Mandy's spine. This could be a sign that perhaps the worst IS actually over. Except, as Alexa calmly stands there...Mandy starts to again squeal and flail as the camera zooms in and we see The Bliss Stick being dug into Mandy's back. Mandy's nails claw at the mat trying to get away as her flesh is receiving a punishment for her crime at Downpour...but again, she's helpless. Alexa remains in this position for a few seconds, Mandy's cries acting as music to her ears...but soon Mandy stops struggling as The Bliss Stick rises up, and back into both of Alexa's hands. Alexa's hand glides across her bedazzled reinforced Kendo Stick appropriately named "The Bliss Stick" and then bends down grabbing Mandy by her hair, yanking her head up as their eyes come into contact.

"IS THIS ENOUGH FURY FOR YOU, MANDY?!" Alexa screams at The Champion that screwed her. All Mandy can do at this point is cry out, her mascara is completely a mess, all over her body are little rhinestones in deep red lashes from the impact The Bliss Stick made with every swing. Not hearing an answer, Alexa nods her head and smiles...but not in a friendly way...no...it's quite dark in nature. "No" Alexa exclaims, answering her own previous question she lets go of her grip of Mandy, and like dead-weight Mandy's face smacks off of the canvas as we begin to wonder what is about to come next.

[Renee Young]
Come on, Corey...she needs you.

[Corey Graves]
Don't patronize me...

[Renee Young]
I mean isn't it your duty as a proud member of her congregation to be her knight in shining armor and protect her from those who threaten to destroy her?

[Mauro Ranallo]
She raises a strong point, Corey...

Mandy doesn't seem to be the only one facing the consequences for her actions, no Corey Graves the man who cannot shut up about every aspect her as a person and "deity" now sits here silent as he doesn't rush to her rescue. No one actually thinks he should because he is retired and Bliss is in the kind of mood where it'd surely end in disaster...but the fact he obnoxious worships Mandy every single night makes it enjoyable for us to hear the other members of the commentary team berate him just as he berates them for taking Mandy's name in "vain." Alexa has made her point, showing she's just as fury filled as ever...but for every point, there needs to be an exclamation point. So The Wicked Witch Of XWL kneels down, setting her Bliss Stick on the mat, as she rests it under Mandy's face. We know exactly what she has in mind because this is the very thing that when Alexa was at her most "wicked" took Dana Brooke out and we haven't seen her in XWL ever since.

Mandy tries to push up off of the mat as the uncomfortable Bliss Stick sits under her face, but what seems like a good idea to her at the time only feeds into Alexa's hand. She backs up a couple of steps, then raises both hands looking directly at the camera as if she were looking at Mr. McMahon wherever he is...and then emphatically clenches both hands into fists and sprints forward as her feet leap into the air, and one foot comes crashing down on the back of Mandy's head "Bliss-Missing" Mandy from her state of consciousness as she Curb Stomps her into The Bliss Stick. The audience doesn't feel a single ounce of concern for Mandy though, she has been getting her way for two months now since she became Champion...and as she lies flat on the mat, her limbs limp to reflect her incapacitated state? They do nothing but REJOICE.  

[Corey Graves]
NO!!!

[Renee Young]
God' Greatest Creation is going to need to be reincarnated after that.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The North American Champion has awoken The Wicked Witch that's lied dormant for the past 6 months...and as we've said in the past...HELL...hath nothing like her FURY!

With Mandy Rose destroyed at her feet, Alexa bends down to grab the microphone she had previously tossed down when she became consumed by her anger...and starts to speak, eyes gazing at the "Sleeping Beauty" before her.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 XNduAPU

[Alexa Bliss]
Wow, that looked like it really hurt...but thankfully our Golden Goddess is a true FIGHTER. Even after THAT she refuses to stay down.

Alexa lightly kicks Mandy's body, which doesn't move a single inch, or show any form of life, an ironic twist of fate since that is how Alexa herself was at Downpour. Her eyes look up to the audience that's finding the exact amusement she herself feels right now and continues.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 2bRCQxY

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, as we can all see...Mandy Rose is CLEARLY okay to compete right now...so let's get a referee out here and have ourselves a NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH!

Following that statement, as the audience began to get louder, Alexa's expression reverts back to her earlier anger...and she shouts out one final message.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 1HveJCo

[Alexa Bliss]
AFTER ALL, THAT IS HOW THINGS ARE DONE AROUND HERE, RIGHT MR. MCMAHON?!

A brief pause takes place where nothing but the thousands of screaming fans can be heard while Alexa scowls up towards the stage. Finally, after a good 8 seconds pass...

[Corey Graves]
HE'S HERE! The General Manager of Anarchy, thank GOD! Finally somebody who isn't going to continue to give into the demands of these bloodthirsty peasants. Vince will absolutely put a stop to this outright crucifixion of God's only Golden Goddess!

[Renee Young]
I'm sorry, but did you just compare Mandy Rose getting what was coming to her to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ?

[Corey Graves]
As long as we're running with that analogy, Renee, yes, I did! And you sound exactly like the Pharisees who drug our pure and sinless Goddess into this mess in the first place with your groupthink and your misinformed opinions! Luckily for us, Vince McMahon is no Pontius Pilate. He won't let this travesty stand.

As Renee rolls her eyes audibly groans into the microphone, Anarchy's General Manager briskly walks out onto the stage. A look of severe concern is on his face as he holds his left hand out to signal for Bliss to stop all of this. One into the ring with his right hand, he raises his own mic while kneeling down to check on the marked and bruised body of Mandy.

[Vince McMahon]
ENOUGH! Enough...! Alexa, you have gone quite far enough... Contrary to your beliefs Miss Bliss, the North American Champion Mandy Rose was not contractually obligated to defend her title against you at Downpour. She could have defended that title against any deserving woman in the locker room. Any woman who DIDN'T attack her on the set of their very own talk show. But Mandy Rose requested to defend her title against you, despite your constant overstepping of your boundaries as a "worthy" contender at every turn... At Mandy's request I sanctioned that match to take place at Downpour, and what is your response to that selfless and courageous act? You spit in the face of the company and the woman who didn't even have to give you the time of day, but did so out of the kindness of her heart.

Rose is barely showing signs of life, and is clutching the the bottom of Mr. McMahon's pant leg as she struggles to find the strength to even raise her head after the savage beating that took place only moments ago. Vince glances down at the North American Champion before turning back to the stage and waving his arm out furiously.

[Vince McMahon]
GET THIS WOMAN IN THE BACK ALREADY! She's your North American Champion, dammit!

Finally, the flock of security guards (who apparently had at last finished their chocolate glazed donuts) come hustling down the ramp and all surround Mandy Rose. Vince steps forward, closer to the ring in order to give the security room to lift Mandy's dead weight up into the air and carry her into the back.

[Vince McMahon]
Now Alexa, you want this Championship rematch so bad, do you?... So bad you're willing to do anything. WHATEVER it takes. Well... You want that rematch? YOU'VE GOT IT!

The crowd erupts while Vince points his finger right towards Bliss, who, just for a moment, seems elated at the news that after all of the hell she had been put through by Mandy and the establishment, she was finally going to get her fair shot to cement her name in the history books.

[Vince McMahon]
At XWL: Coronation next month, it will be the soon-to-be longest reigning North American Champion, God's Greatest Creation, Mandy Rose vs. Alexa Bliss.

Bliss can't help but wear a smile on her face at not only the news she just received, but the continued reaction of the fans. Vince lowers his head towards his mic, however, sticking out that dreaded index finger indicated: "but wait, THERE'S MORE!"

[Vince McMahon]
If, and only IF, you somehow manage to defeat... This woman!

With a grin only the devil himself could wear so proudly, Vince extends her arm back towards the stage to present this mystery opponent. Half the crowd gasp while the other half boo, realizing that it was too good to be true. However, there was still a chance that Bliss could survive whoever it is that Mr. McMahon has in store for her. After all, we've already bore witness to how remarkably resilient she is, right?... Right...?

Awesome Kong comes out to the a reaction of shock by the XWL. As Kong slowly walks out as Vince McMahon has started to ascend up the ramp and is there with his arms out and a big grin; introducing a monster to the women's division. [/color][/b]

[Mauro Ranallo]
It’s Awesome Kong!

[Corey Graves]
YES! We've seen her in XWL before as a bringer of karma...and she's about to deal out the most deserving helping of it ever to that animal Alexa Bliss.

[Renee Young]
The women’s division is really heating up!

Kong continues to walk down the ramp with a stare of death to Alexa Bliss. Stepping into the ring as a match between Alexa and Awesome Kong is about to begin. Alexa noticeably smaller, some may even say three times as small as this monstrous force that's now stepped into the ring with her...she tries to keep her feistiness in tact especially knowing this is the only thing standing in her way of a North American Championship Rematch with Mandy Rose. But the natural human feeling of being intimidated is hard for her to mask, although she certainly tries.

[Corey Graves]
Brilliant, YOU CAN GET YOU WANT ALEXA...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DEFEAT AWESOME KONG! Mr. McMahon is my spirit animal.

[Renee Young]
I suppose we should have expected as much...Mr. McMahon nor Mandy Rose haven't made anything easy for Alexa Bliss for the past 2 months. Why would tonight be any different?

[Mauro Ranallo]
She's got quite the challenge ahead of her...but what she lacks in size she makes up in fury...and while it'll be difficult no doubt...it is not impossible no matter how much it seems so.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 JY2r0Qx XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 ATTXmaj

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

Ranallo
MAMMA MIA! That Implant Buster on the steel chair! Absolutely brutal!

The ref hurries over to Alexa who was the victim here.  The ref then gets in the face of Kong who is showing no emotion towards using the chair as a landing spot for Alexa Bliss.

Referree
YOU CAN’T BE DOING THAT IN MY RING!

Kong grasps the throat of the referree and shoves him into the turnbuckle.  As the ref coughs in the corner he signals ringside to ring the bell.

Ranallo
Kong isn’t going to be happy with that decision from the ref.

As the ref still in the corner turnbuckle catches his breathe.  Kong gives about a 5 second evil laugh as she charges the ref. Kong hits the ref with a big splash. Sending him to the mat.

Renee Young
It looks like Kong doesn’t seem to care she has been disqualified from this match against Alexa Bliss.

The ringside announcer then announces the winner of the match.

Announcer
The winner of this match via Disqualification; ALEXA BLISS!

Still barely getting up; Kong puts Alexa back in her sights as she hits a powerbomb on Alexa then drags her body near the turnbuckle by the fallen ref.

Renee Young
Well thanks to Awesome Kong’s destruction Alexa Bliss will indeed get her rematch against Mando Rose.

Ranallo
That’s right Renee. Alexa did technically win this match up.  Vince McMahon’s plan’s certainly didn’t go how he thought it would.

Awesome Kong looks over to the chair that is still in the ring and the ref.  Kong then proceeds to grab the chair with a menacing look on her face. Kong places the the chair on the laid out Alexa Bliss then drags the ref on top of Alexa. Then Kong slowly ascends to the middle rope.

Graves
It doesn’t look like Awesome Kong’s destruction is quite done yet,

As Alexa and the ref lay on top of each other only separated by a chair, Kong bounces off the middle rope and bonzai drops directly them.

Ranallo
My goodness I hope Alexa Bliss is ok for that rematch. She might have sustained an injury at the hands of Awesome kong here tonight.

Kong exits the ring and laughs as XWL cameras go to Alexa Bliss’s and the refs laid out body zooming in then going to a commericial.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 5:57 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 1c1jqxW

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 9:03 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and we're immediately greeted by a live shot of Vince McMahon sitting at his desk in his office upon the program's return.

The camera begins to pan out and give us a wider view of the room and within moments we are able to see that he's entertaining two guests who sit in chairs side by side on the opposite side of his desk, once the crowd realizes who these guests are an immediate pop can be heard from within the arena.

It's none other then the new Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard sitting in the chair on the left and the very woman she beat for the title at Downpour sitting in the chair to her right, the Pirate Princess Kairi Sane. It appears as though we're about to find out why the current champion and the former champion are in the bosses office.

(Mr. McMahon)
What can I do for you ladies on this fine evening?

(Tessa Blanchard)
Lemme first say that I appreciate you taking our request for a meeting tonight on such short notice, we know your a very busy man so we'll attempt to make this meeting go by as quickly as we possibly can.

(Mr. McMahon)
I always have the best interests of this roster and this company as a whole in mind, so taking this meeting on short notice was a no brainer for me, but as Tessa pointed out, my time is limited, so let's make this quick, how may I help the both of you?

(Tessa Blanchard)
As I'm sure you're very aware of Mr. McMahon, Me and Kairi? we have quite the history around here dating back to late last year, and Downpour may very well have been our penultimate chapter, and up until this point? neither of us has been able to definitively prove that they're better then the other or that they deserve to hold this title more then the other, and that's something we wanna settle at Coronation.

Kairi Sane
As it currently stands, after her victory at Downpour inside the Elimination Chamber, Tessa and myself have two wins a piece with one double countout that was essentially the start of this entire rivalry. Up until now, despite the amount of matches we've had against each other in every shape and form, we've only had two singles matches, the aforementioned countout and our instant classic at International Incident. We've had a tag match and a triple threat match where we've each emerged victorious, then there's the Elimination Chamber which Tessa regained the Women's Championship in. So after this long and fruitful rivalry we have had, Coronation feels like the perfect time to have the final chapter, and the fact that it's for the Women's Championship is just the cherry on top.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Couldn't've said it better if I tried Kairi, the point is boss, we have the perfect idea on the type of match that will settle this rivalry once and for all, and we wanted to bring it to your attention so you could perhaps start putting in the paperwork and such to make it official.

(Mr. McMahon)
Well ladies I'm glad the two of you are already looking towards Coronation because I've been looking towards it as well, the thing is? I don't really care what type of match you two wanna have at Coronation....

Tessa and Kairi are both taken aback by the sudden change of attitude from Mr. McMahon

(Mr. McMahon)
Let's remember one thing here ladies, you're both competitors, your job is to compete, my job is to come up with the most compelling ideas that will captivate the XWL universe to the point that they will in turn, supply this company with a WHOLE LOT OF MONEY!!! Matter of fact, "Money" McMahon has the perfect idea on what type of match the two of you will be competing in at Coronation, but I tell ya what, along with being a businessman, I'm also an opportunist, and for the two of you to come here tonight and propose a big money pay per view match type to me? that took some balls, so I'll reward the two of you by giving you both an opportunity, and opportunity to EARN your match type at Coronation.

(Mr. McMahon)
Next week on Anarchy, the new Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard will team with the Pirate Princess Kairi Sane to take on Alexa Bliss and a partner that I Vincent Kennedy McMahon will hand pick for her. The rules are simple, if you two win? you get your match type, if Alexa's team wins? your match type at Coronation will be decided by ME!!! Now please ladies, I've got alot of work to do, I believe you both know the way out, go ahead and show yourselves out, thanks for coming.

Kairi Sane
We appreciate the opportunity, Mr. McMahon. Thank you for your time.

With that, the Women's Champion and her challenger rise from their seats and begin making their way towards the door. Tessa reaches their destination first and extends her hand towards the doorknob, twisting it to open the door to allow them to breach the threshold of the door frame before closing the door behind them. Now standing outside the office, both women share a glance with one another, not saying a single word as all they needed to communicate in this moment was a single nod. If they want their intended stipulation for their rematch at Coronation, they need to go through Kairi's best friend in Alexa Bliss and a partner of Mr. McMahon's choosing, a task that is easier said than done to say the least but this wouldn't be the first time they've had to fight an uphill battle. The last scene shown is that of Champion and Challenger walking away from the door that leads into Mr. McMahon's office, perhaps to discuss strategy for their upcoming tag team match next week before it fades into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 9:16 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 NVX7iO0 XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 U54TzOl

[[Renee Young]]
What a victory for Cesaro!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I can’t believe the battle that those two just went through!

[[Corey Graves]]
That’s definitely one way of putting what we just saw, that wasn’t a match that was a battle!

[[Renee Young]]
Dean Ambrose seemed more intent on hurting Antonio Cesaro than actually winning the match.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
He even tried to get himself disqualified a few times with the that steel chair!!

[[Renee Young]]
Who knows what he would’ve done to Cesaro if he had connected with one of those chair shots. Who knows what he would have done next!! This might have been a grueling match for Cesaro but if Ambrose had his way, it would’ve been his last!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
That being said, it seemed that Ambrose was able to bring out a side of Cesaro that we haven’t ever seen!!

[[Corey Graves]]
We always knew that Cesaro is a great technical wrestler, and pound for pound one of the strongest men on this roster. However, tonight he showed that he also has a very ruthless and aggressive side to him.

[[Renee Young]]
That’s right! I’ve never seen a look in Cesaro eyes like he had tonight. He was fighting for his life tonight. Like an animal backed into a corner.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
You know who I wouldn’t want to be right now? Daniel Bryan You know who I wouldn’t want to be right now? Daniel Bryan! We all saw what Cesaro did to him earlier. Imagine the beating Cesaro might be capable of with this new found ruthless aggression that Ambrose brought out in him tonight.

[[Renee Young]]
Oh no, speaking of beatings. It looks like Ambrose isn’t done! This man really is a lunatic, isn’t he?

Cesaro is already halfway up the ramp, still celebrating his victory. The camera cuts to the ring where we can see Ambrose, mic in hand, crawling to the ropes closest to the ramp

[[Renee Young]]
Ambrose can barely move, let alone talk. What in the world is he trying to do?

Ambrose claws at the ropes, trying to use them to get to his feet , but is too weak. He crashes back onto the mat in a heap before breathing heavily and staring up towards Cesaro.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
What… That’s it?…

Ambrose coughs a few times, holding his sides in pain as he does.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
That’s all you got Cesaro?...

Ambrose spits blood in the direction of the ramp.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
We’re not done!… I’m not done!!

Cesaro rolls his eyes and shakes his head before turning his back on Ambrose and continuing up the ramp.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You’re supposed to be A Swiss Cyborg right? Well I think you need some reprogramming… Because you hit like A Swiss Bitch!!

Ambrose flashes a bloody smile as the crowd lets out an “ohhhh”. Cesaro stops in his tracks as Dean continues.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I get it Cesaro, it’s okay… You have no shame backing down from a fight, you have an excuse. After all.. You are from a country full of “peaceful” cowards!!

Cesaro cracks his neck before turning around and charging towards the ring.

[[Renee Young]]
It looks like Cesaro has had enough!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I don’t think that was a very good idea on Dean’s part. Making the Swiss cyborg angry like that.

[[Renee Young]]
I agree. Especially after what Cesaro did to Daniel Bryan earlier!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Not to mention the fact that Dean Ambrose can barely even stand, let alone fight.

[[Renee Young]]
That’s never been known to stop The Lunatic Fringe!!

Ambrose crawls out of the ring and flops onto the floor. He uses all his energy to reach under the ring and pull out a kendo stick!!

[[Renee Young]]
Talk about commitment! Ambrose can’t even walk, yet all he cares about is his mission to injure each and every XWL superstar and bring about the demise of XWL.

Ambrose uses the kendo stick as a cane to get to his feet only to be dropped again by a huge European Uppercut from Cesaro.

[[Corey Graves]]
Well at this point it looks like the only person who might be walking out of here injured is Dean Ambrose!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Yeah, I think this was a fight that he shouldn’t have picked!!

[[Renee Young]]
I don’t think that there is a fight that Dean Ambrose won’t pick! As long as he‘s still conscious, and has a mission, there’s no stopping the Lunatic Fringe!!

Cesaro looks down at Ambrose before grabbing him by the legs and putting him in position for his signature swing.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Well I doubt that he’s going to stay conscious after Cesaro is through with him!!

Cesaro swings Ambrose around and around...1….2…..3….4….5...6...7….8 swings!!

[[Renee Young]]
Ambrose is going on a ride!!!

..9...10!! As the crowd chants the number “ten” Cesaro let’s go of Ambrose, sending him head first right into the steel steps.

[[Corey Graves]]
Did you hear that! The sound of Ambrose’s head hitting the steel steps. I never want to hear that sound again. Ambrose might be the one who’s career is going to be over after this!!

Ambrose is out cold, we can see some of the fans in the front rows peering over the barricade in horror at the bloody sight. Cesaro looks down at the blood stained steps with pride before beginning to make his way back up the ramp.

[[Renee Young]]
Well there you have it folks. Cesaro has won his first king of the ring match. And Dean Ambrose, if he is still able to compete next week after this beating of course, has suffered his first defeat of the tournament.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Cesaro is one step closer to Drew McIntyre‘s title!!

The crowd begins to buzz as Cesaro slowly walks up the ramp.

[[Renee Young]]
Speaking of Drew, I can’t wait to see what he has to say tonig-... oh no…

The camera shows us the reason for the crowds buzzing. Ambrose is now lying over the steps, spitting out blood as he yells out towards Cesaro.

[[Renee Young]]
Can we get security out here? Dean Ambrose is legitimately crazy. He’s insane!! We can’t let this continue! Not only is a career in jeopardy at this point, but if the Swiss Cyborg continues Ambrose’s life might be on the line as well. A man can only take so much of a beating, even the Lunatic Fringe!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Try telling Dean that!!

Cesaro shakes his head, almost out of sympathy, almost. He slowly walks over to Ambrose, and kneels down next to him.

[[Renee Young]]
Don’t…

Cesaro let’s off a devilish grin before putting Ambrose in the Yes Lock!!.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
What! That’s the Yes Lock!! That’s Daniel Bryan’s famous submission lock!!

[[Corey Graves]]
That’s not the Yes Lock… That’s The Swiss Lock!!

Cesaro tightens the Lock as Ambrose finally passes out from the pain. The Swiss Cyborg laughs and shouts; “That’s how The Dragon would do it Daniel!!”

[[Renee Young]]
What a sign of disrespect to Daniel Bryan!!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Disrespect? He’s showing Bryan that anything he can do, Cesaro can do better!! Who needs the American Dragon when we have The Swiss Dragon right here!!

Cesaro finally lets Ambrose go and slowly stands up, towering over his victim. A few refs finally make their way down to the ramp and create room between the two, pushing Cesaro away from the motionless Ambrose. A few medical staff can be seen checking on The Lunatic Fringe as we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 10:27 pm

The XWL Universe lets out a huge cheer for their heroes The Golden Lovers making their way down to the ring, the two men have a big job tonight, knock off The Cut Throats and move further in the tournament. Although they have CTEs number they know to never underestimate them. Kota and Kenny make it to the end of the ramp before giving a look around the arena soaking in all the cheers, they move towards the st-WAIT! SAMI ZAYN AND JAY WHITE ARE RUNNING DOWN THE RAMP! Omega and Ibushi are blindsided by Sami Zayn and Jay White! Ibushi is knocked into the stairs as Kenny is blasted with a clothesline from Sami! Kota is down as Sami and Jay get to work on Kenny Omega, they take turns beating on Kenny's skull until Sami notices Kota stirring, he immediately takes no chances and Helluva kicks Kota when he gets up to one knee, Jay yells for Sami as they want to finish this fast. Jay drags Kenny over to the ring post and clutches him for the Blade Runner, he slices his throat with his thumb then drives Kenny's head straight into the post as Sami is then seen sprinting and hits Kenny with a Helluva Kick on that same post. They toss his body to the side and throw in Kota, both men beg for the ref to start the match as Sami is literally bouncing with joy. Kota gets to his feet as Kenny is taken into the back. The ref asks Kota if he wants to forfeit, but that's not Kotas style. He yells "I'll JUST BEAT THEM BOTH!" the ref shrugs and rings the bell.

Tag Team Handi Cap Match

Motor City Cup 1st Round

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 XBZ8nMU
XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 6vMVK0EXWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Ekx3h0P

KICKOUT BY KOTA IBUSHI! The crowd can't believe the fight Kota is putting up, and neither can Sami. Enraged he stops the living crap out of Kota over and over until he tires himself out. Sami soaks in the boos and smirks at what they've been able to accomplish here tonight, his smile fades when none other than Kota Ibushi is grabbing at his tights, trying to climb up to his feet which only angers the two men more. Kota makes it to a knee and screams as loud as he can possibly muster "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!" Sami reaches out his hand not letting go of his eye contact with Kota, Jay tags in as Sami raises Kota to his feet and begins elbowing him until his legs nearly give out again and just as he's about to fall over Sami tosses Kota at Jay who catches him and in one swift motion drops him for the Blade Runner...Sami gets out onto the apron as Jay covers Kota.

Kota and Kenny's dream of finally being able to go on and win the Tag Team Titles is now dusted away in the wind.

With every count, the cheers for Kota to somehow kick outgrow louder as Sami screams at them to shut the hell up, but they only grow louder and louder, but it's of no use. Kota just doesn't have anything left to give.

THRE- The arena's roof nearly blows off the entire building. the camera zooms in on Jay White who is clutching his hair and just in pure shock as Sami is literally SEETHING on the outside. KOTA IBUSHI HAS JUST KICKED OUT YET AGAIN! Jay gets up and just has no idea what he has to do to put down Kota Ibushi, he walks over to Sami about to tag him in thinking "maybe he has some ideas" and the look on Sami's face cements those thoughts. Jay reaches out for the tag BUT IS SUDDENLY PUSHED INTO SAMI! SAMI FALLS TO THE OUTSIDE AS KOTA IBUSHI JUST ROLLED UP JAY WHITE! The arena is going wild!

1!

2!

KICK OUT! Kota wastes no time after Jay kicks out and runs at him, Kota hits Jay wit-BLADE RUNNER BY JAY WHITE! Kota tried to land a V-Trigger in tribute to his partner but Jay ducked it and instantly planted him! Jay isn't done though, Sami rolls into the ring as both men want to end Kota for good. Jay picks Kota up to his feet and tosses him into the corner as Sami is sprinting from the other side of the ring for a HELLUVA KICK! Sami doesn't stop! Sami instantly runs off the opposing ropes after hitting one Helluva as Jay holds Kota's unconscious body in the corner, Sami rebounds for yet ANOTHER Helluva Kick and instantly tosses Kota into the waiting arms of Jay White who plants him with the Blade Runner! There is no miracle this time, the ref easily counts to 3 with no movement from Kota Ibushi.

Jay's arm is raised but Sami has wasted little time yet again, he reaches under the ring to pull out a Golden Chair with a Heart on it, clearly mocking the Golden Lovers which makes many people suspect they aren't going to like what happens next as CTEs music cuts out...

Jay has dragged Kota to the outside as Kota's body limps over the apron and falls to the floor, the fans see Sami walk over with that stupid grin on his face again as he bangs the chair on the ground, the fans are chanting for Kenny Omega, who has been taken to the nearest medical facility for what happened before the match. Jay and Sami wrap the chair around Kota's head as Jay yells at him "YOU WANT TO DISRESPECT US? YOU WANT TO DISRESPECT THE BLADE RUNNER?" Sami now yells "YOU SHOULD'VE JUST LAID DOWN KOTA!" both men throw Kota, who has the chair wrapped around his neck INTO the ring post! A loud CRACK can be heard as everyone in attendance let out a cry for their Hero, once again though, Jay doesn't let Kota fall to the ground and instead keeps the back of the chair towards Sami and Kota's face against the post. Sami backs up to the barricade as everyone knows what he's thinking, many fans can be heard yelling stop as Sami sprints towards Kota kicking the back of the chair crushing it across his throat and slamming his head into the post. Kota falls to the ground as we see blood leave his mouth, Doctors have finally made their way to ringside who push Jay and Sami out of the way, they remove the chair to reveal bruising around his throat already setting in, the last thing we see is Sami and Jay fist bump as a stretcher is brought out for Kota. XWL goes to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 10:50 pm

We open on a backstage hallway that is a tad bit different than what we're used to here in XWL. Well, not the hallway. It's perfectly normal. But there's a jeep in it. That being, a toy jeep. You know, one of those that rich white people buy their kids to ride around in? Yeah. That. With two grown man inside of them. Driving, is Chad Gable, who is wearing big aviator sunglasses and a backwards ball cap. While Chris Sabin is in the passenger seat, face painted with a helmet on his head. The duo come to a halt as Gable reaches behind them, pulling out a boom box. He presses play on it, sitting in on the hood of the Jeep.

Chris Sabin stands, holding up a megaphone as Gable leans back, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Sabin goes to speak, the megaphone not picking up on his words at first. He taps it, and still nothing. The Gable reaches up, turning it on. Sabin thanks Chad, then goes to speak once more, directing it at a door nearby.

Chris Sabin
Matt Sydal! We know you're in there!

There's a pause, then he speaks again.

Chris Sabin
Come out and surrender!

Commentary comes over, highlighting what's happening for a moment.

[Corey Graves]
Are they really pulling a D-Generation-X?

[Renee Young]
This is great Corey!

Chris seems to be irritated by the lack of response from Sydal who must be inside this room, one would think is a locker room. To which Chad stands, grabbing the megaphone while Chris then crosses his arms. Gable pulls out a piece of paper, reading off of it.

[Chad Gable]
In my hand, I hold our article of war.

Gable clears his throat, then reads from it.

[Chad Gable]
War. What is it good for? The answer definitely isn't Matt Sydal. Earlier tonight, Matt Sydal made a gesture towards TCSI's World Tag Team Titles. Something that we, TCSI, do not take lightly. To quote John F. Kennedy: "I am a jelly donut" and you, Sydal, are just a basic one. That is why war has commenced.

Gable hands off the paper to Chris who slides it under the door before returning to Gable's side.

[Chad Gable]
I have come to the defense of my best friend in the world, Chris Sabin. I spent all night last night studying the competition in the tag team tournament and found their weaknesses but tonight, isn't about them! Tonight is about you, Matt Sydal! If you wanted a war, you got one!

Sabin takes back over, Gable recomposing himself and restarting the song on the boom box.

Chris Sabin
We come playing the songs of our forefathers. We come, with blood ready to be spilled across the battlefield. We come, ready for a war. This got personal for too quick when you made a pass at Goldy! You will learn this lesson, by my hand, or by Chad's, so help me Sydal! So come out, and face us like a man!

Nothing, once more. People have started to stop and stare at the duo in the hall behind them.

[Chad Gable]
That's it!

Gable goes for the door but Sabin stops him, holding him back.

Chris Sabin
No, we wait him out! He can't hold out forever, damn it.

To which Gable pulls out a walkie talkie, speaking into it.

[Chad Gable]
We're waiting Charlie out, over.

Chris Sabin
His name is Matt.

[Chad Gable]
It's a codename.

The walkie talkie picks up, being able to be heard. It's just clucking. Definitely just Clucksworth on the other end. Gable raises the walkie back up.

[Chad Gable]
You have to say over when you're done Clucksworth, over.

Chris Sabin
He's a chicken he can't-

[Walkie]
Over.

The two both turn to it, confused.

Chris Sabin
Did he just-

Sabin is stopped by the sound of rapid fire clucks escaping from the Walkie Talkie, causing Gable's eyes to widen in response.

[Chad Gable]
He did WHAT!?

With the rage consumed by a thousand suns, Gable leaves the “vehicle” in a huff, causing Sabin to hop out and follow suit, ready for the impending conflict followed by the first shot fired earlier in the evening. The Tag Team Champions rapidly reach their destination, Gable slamming his fist into the door repeatedly to get Sydal's attention from within.

[Chad Gable]
You've ignored us for the last time! Open up!

As Gable's balled up fist is slamming against the door, Sabin catches it, stopping it from making contact with the surface of the door. He brings up a finger to his lips, causing Gable to take a more sneaky position next to the door, lowering his stance slightly to play up his new role. Sabin lightly clears his throat as to not give away his position, if Gable hasn't done it already, and gently taps his knuckles on the door, adopting a falsetto voice when he speaks.

Chris Sabin
Housekeeping!

Gable's face lights up as surely this will draw Sydal out from within his locker room, it's foolproof! The few moments of silence that follow say otherwise however, forcing the “Stupid Idiots” from “Trash City” to go back to the proverbial drawing board.

[Chad Gable]
I got it: A Battering Ram!

Chris Sabin
We have a battering ram?

[Chad Gable]
Ye- Actually no, I don't think we do.

He snaps his fingers as if he just had an epiphany, bringing the walkie talkie up to his mouth but keeping his voice low enough for Clucksworth to hear him but not for Sydal to have the same treatment.

[Chad Gable]
Clucksworth, do you have a battering ram?

A series of Morse Code like clucks return from the other end of the walkie talkie, causing Gable to look visibly saddened by the news he's receiving.

[Walkie]
Over.

Chris Sabin
How is he doing-

[Chad Gable]
He said he lent his only battering ram to his cousin, we're out of luck it seems.

Chris Sabin
Wait, Clucksworth has a cousin? But he's a chicken!

[Chad Gable]
Such is life, Chris.

Chris Sabin
So does that mean we aren't getting into Sydal's locker room then?

[Chad Gable]
Nonsense! Adversity is what makes us stronger and what do we say to adversity?

Chris Sabin
Not today?

[Chad Gable]
Exactly. We do this the old fashioned way!

With that said, Gable takes a step back and lifts his foot off the floor, driving the sole of his boots into the door, causing a small yet noticeable dent. With a glimmer of hope now appearing on Gable's face, Sabin joins in as the duo now takes alternating kicks in order to attempt knocking down the door, the noise emanating from the relentless assault quickly expanding down the corridor. After a handful of moments, an unknown man appears besides the Tag Team Champions. He doesn't say a single word and simply motions for them to stop what their doing before he places his hand on the doorknob and twisting it, causing the sound of a door opening to fill the air. With his good deed for the day now done, he disappears from whence he came, leaving Gable and Sabin looking at the slightly open door, their mission closer to being successful. They begin to hype one another up, ready to put an end to this “war” before it could truly begin, and drive their foot into the door in perfect unison, causing the door to swing open against its will and nearly break apart at the hinges. The Tag Team Champions begin to wind up their attack but are stopped in their tracks when they see an empty yet small room behind the door.

Chris Sabin
Chad, this is a broom closet.

[Chad Gable]
It sure looks like it's his size, doesn't it?

Chris Sabin
You forgot about his ego, where's he going to fit that in such a small space?

As Sabin utters his final words, the longest reigning Tag Team Champions look into the room, disappointed with their failed mission as credits appear on screen, signaling the end of this segment and fading to black when they're done rolling.

Back to top Go down
Patsisback
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 10:51 pm

We are shown a quick video package hyping up Drew McIntyre’s momentous victory inside the Elimination Chamber. As the video comes to a close the camera returns to the ring where we see a ring announcer standing by, mic in hand.

[[RING ANNOUNCER]]
Ladies and gentleman, please silence your cell phones, ready your video cameras, and direct your attention to the stage...

Some members of the crowd lets out a groan, catching on to what is about to happen next.

[[RING ANNOUNCER]]
Please join me in welcoming to the ring…

The crowd is now booing, as the majority of them who watched Downpour are now remembering what comes next..

[[RING ANNOUNCER]]
Ne-yo!!!

The crowd gives off a surprised cheer, as the music of their hometown artist plays from the loudspeakers

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Ne-yo!! Wow!! I heard that we had a celebrity in the building tonight, but I didn’t know it was a musical act!!

The cheers continue as the crowd awaits the arrival of the hip hop artist.

[[Rene Young]]
I didn’t know either. I was told that there was a big time hollywood actor backstage, but I didn’t hear anything about Ne-yo!!

The crowd’s cheers slowly start to fade as they begin to realize what is going on.

[[Rene Young]]
Wait a minute… Is this is another trick? Like at Downpour when they said that Nelly was going to perform? Is this Elias’ doing?

[[Corey Graves]]
I sure hope so!! I would much rather Walk With Elias then have to listen to Ne-yo!!

All of a sudden the lights go completely dark in the arena.

[[Rene Young]]
What the...

The arena stays dark for a few more moments until a single spotlight suddenly lights up the center of the ring where...

[[Corey Graves]]
It is Elias! And his guitar!!

The crowd lets out a loud chorus of boos

[[Rene Young]]
Does anyone have any ear plugs??

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
For what? The crowd’s boos or Elias’ music? This crowd is going wild!! They really hate Elias!!

Elias begins to loudly strum his guitar, trying to drown out the boos from the crowd.

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Ed599e10

[[Elias]]
Hello I am Elias… And you’re going to remember this forever… I was born a drifter… And my highway is the sky…

Elias looks out at the booing members in the front few rows of the crowd. The spotlight is just bright enough to show their faces.

[[Elias]]
Nope…

Elias begins to shake his head in disappointment

[[Elias]]
Nope, nope nope. This won’t do..

Elias sighs heavily

[[Rene Young]]
Not this again..

[[Elias]]
I am The Hardest Working Man in Show Business!!! And I will NOT be able to perform at my best if I’m being forced to look out at these deformed, acne covered faces staring back at me!!

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 77aa6210

[[Elias]]
So before I continue I’m going to need to ask the lighting crew to lower the spotlight so that the people who tuned in to Walk With Elias don’t need to witness the filth that this city produces.

The crowd boos as the lights dim so that the front row of fans are engulfed by the darkness.

[[Elias]]
Better..

Elias strums a few chords.

[[Elias]]
I asked Vince if we could do this show somewhere a little… nicer than this. Because this is a very special show. This is the show where I introduce the world to the greatest duo that this company has ever seen!!

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 3964dc10

He tunes one of his strings and strums again

[[Elias]]
When I heard about the Motor City Cup I knew that I had to be apart of it. So I searched the entire roster for someone worthy of tagging with Elias… Someone with the same amount of star power, someone who really understood what it means to be an entertainer, someone like me... And I found none.. Not one man on this whole roster worthy…  

He clears his throat again and hums a low note

[[Elias]]
So I made a few phone calls and I found a partner.. And rather than tell you who it is.. I’ll sing it to you!!

The crowd lets out a loud boo.

[[Elias]]
Silence!!!

The crowd lets out a noise anything but silence.

[[Elias]]
I SAID SILENCE!!!

The crowd’s boo grow even louder.

[[Elias]]
If you don’t shut up I will leave!!!!

The crowd lets out a cheer finally.

[[Elias]]
That’s more like it!! You cheer when you see Elias with a guitar!!

The crowd’s cheers turn right back into boos in a heartbeat. Elias just stares the crowd down until they finally begin to settle back into their seats.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
That took a while..

Elias begins to play his guitar as he sings.

[[Elias]]
There aren’t many people who could tag with me,
Because most of my partners would have jealousy.
When they see how entertaining that I can be,
So I had to find somebody as good me.

I had to find somebody who could entertain,
I had to find somebody who could match my name,
I had to find somebody who could dish our pain,
I had to find somebody who could make it rain.

That’s right I’m talking about money!!

Elias laughs before beginning to strum his guitar once again and going back to signing.

When I found my partner I said “nice to meet ya”,
We discussed tagging over a slice of pizza,
And he agreed so now your eyes can feast on,
My new tag team partner… The Animal… Batista!!!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
MAMA MIA! IT'S THE ANIMAL BATISTA!!!!

[[Corey Graves]]
And he looks better than ever! You know Renee, I'm a huge fan of the Guardians of the Galaxy movies! Maybe he can get me to all his new premieres!

[[Rene Young]]
Oh my god, here we go

*As Renee sighs over Corey fawning over XWL's newest acquisition, Batista has already walked down the ramp after rolling up in a brand new 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS Class with a microphone in hand*

[Batista]
Thank you Elias! And will you people shut the hell up already!

*The crowd who once was exploded in excitement of Batista being there has now turned that passion into utter contempt as boos and jeers rain down upon the star of "Stuber"

[Batista]
Now let me get one thing clear for everyone in this cheap ass arena, and everyone watching in their trailer parks across America, I'm not dumb.

*The sharp crowd showing they're bright as well, immediately break out into a chant of "Dumbass"

[Batista]
I'm not, because while everyone else on this show will try to "save you" or say they hate you when really they want your attention more than anyone, or try to degrade you and say you're dumber than a bag of rocks when the truth is you're not.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
What could he mean by that?

[Batista]
I mean who wouldn't want to see Guardians of The Galaxy? or my new film Stuber coming out July 12th to a theater near you! To me, all of you people whether you're tall, skinny, fat, white or black are all just tickets to me!

*The crowd roars back in hatred, being compared to nothing but a piece of paper they have in their pockets for this amazing Anarchy show

[[Rene Young]]
What a douche!

[[Corey Graves]]
Language Renee! Batista! Can I be a front row ticket to every premiere?

[Batista]
And after me and the Greatest singer who ever lived win the Motor City Cup and become XWL Tag Team Champions, you tickets will pop and go see all my movies, buy all of Elias' records and "Walk with Us!"

*Elias has now walked up to Batista and embraces him in a bro hug as they laugh and the camera fades into the next segment*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 11:39 pm

BEER!

MONEY!

The theme's verbal introduction causes the live audience in attendance to shout alongside it out of instinct, the theme itself kicking in right after the introduction comes to an end. The last time we saw the unification of Beer Money was in the inaugural Motor City Cup when they faced the then unlikely duo of Chad Gable and Chris Sabin following their hellacious Three Stages of Hell Match at Final Stand the night prior. This match would be their first outing as a team, and a successful one at that as they would make it to the finals and begin to cement their legacy as the greatest tag team this company had ever seen. But what about Beer Money, the first team they defeated on their long journey? Well, quite frankly, they haven't been heard from since, at least as far as this company is concerned. Emerging from behind the curtain, out walks the team in question: Bobby Roode and James Storm, Beer Money. While they weren't successful in the previous Motor City Cup, they look to change their fortunes here tonight, both men doubled over on the stage before Roode throws his arms up into the air, shouting “BEER!” before Storm follows suit and does the same motion, shouting “MONEY!”

They each engage in a manly high five before they begin their descent down the entrance ramp, ready to make it past the first round in the Motor City Cup, but who are their opponents? While Beer Money are making their way down towards the ring, the camera cuts towards the two men in the ring, two people wearing golden full body suits as well as a golden mask, if we didn't know any better, we'd assume one of the men under the mask was Matt Sydal due to his gold fetish but why would he hide his cocky and arrogant smirk behind a mask, even if it was golden? We are left to wonder who these mysterious men are as Beer Money has made their way into the ring, the referee trying to separate the teams from their prematch staredown with one another as the theme in the background begins to fade into silence. For the sake of the two people that will read this, we'll differentiate our golden crusaders as Uno and Dos. With both teams going to their respective corners and discussing which one of them will start, Storm and Dos exit out onto the apron, leaving Roode to represent Beer Money and Uno to represent our unnamed golden masked team.

The bell rings, signaling the start of this contest, which causes Roode and Uno to burst out from their corners and immediately test their strength against their opponent, each man applying a collar and elbow tie up in the center of the ring. Just when it seemed like an draw, Roode drives his knee into Uno's abdomen, allowing him to transition into a side headlock. Not about to allow this underhanded tactic to go without rebuttal, Uno pulls Roode back towards the nearest set of ring ropes, using them to send him across the ring and away from him to create momentary separation. Roode finds his way back towards Uno after ricocheting off the ropes, driving his shoulder into him with both men collide, sending Uno down to the canvas. Roode runs to the adjacent set of ropes, bouncing off them as Uno turns over to his stomach, the former leaping over the latter and finding his way to the fourth and final set of ring ropes.

Roode once again is sent with a head of steam towards Uno but he's learned from his mistake of trying to match strength with him head on and lowers his center of mass in an attempt to flip Roode over onto the canvas with a Hip Toss but Roode, being in the game for a while, sees it coming from a mile away, using Uno lifting him into the air to transition himself to the opposite side. With his arm now hooked around Uno, he reverses the maneuver and sends Uno into the air instead but that seems like it was the intention the entire time as Uno flips through the air with ease, shifting his weight midair to transition into a unique version of an Arm Drag, sending Roode flying across the ring and towards his teams corner. Uno doubles himself over for a single moment before throwing his arms into the air, causing the crowd to shout, “BEER!” before Dos, on the apron mirrors the gesture, causing them to combo it with, “MONEY!”

A now kneeling Roode is visibly fuming at him getting outsmarted by this masked warrior and instead of letting him stew in his anger, Storm tags himself in, allowing Roode to cool off on the apron while regains control of the match for his team. Storm enters the ring as Roode exits, causing Uno to go over to his corner and mirror the gesture when he tags out to Dos, but as he goes to exit the ring, he spots Storm making a beeline towards him from his peripheral and turns his attention to him, lifting him up into the air and bring him back down across his knee for a Reverse Atomic Drop. While he's tending to his jewels, Dos has scaled the turnbuckle from the outside and begun measuring his target in James Storm. He soars through the air with a Diving Crossbody, sending his opponent to the canvas but instead of simply following through with a cover, Dos begins to lift Storm off the mat. Before Storm can try to escape this unknown maneuver, Uno comes flying into the shot with a Dropkick to the back of Storm's head, allowing Dos to use the momentum to slam him back into the canvas as Uno rolls out of the ring. Now he transitions into a pinfall attempt, causing the referee to drop down to his knees and make the first count of the match.

Kickout!

Dos, in a kneeling position, looks over to the ref to ensure that it was infact a two count, nodding his head when the referee confirms it and begins rising to his feet. Upon making it up, he hatches an idea in his head, causing him to run to the ropes behind him but as soon as he makes contact, a still sour Bobby Roode tries to interject, causing Dos to stop in his tracks and shift his attention to the culprit. This momentary distraction is all Storm needed to recover and begins sizing up an unsuspecting Dos, lunging forward as soon as he turns around, ready to put an end to this match with a Superkick, but Dos' spider senses begun tingling, allowing him to sidestep the kick and forcing Storm to connect with Roode instead, sending his partner off the canvas and temporarily removing him from this match. While Storm is quickly and visibly regretting his decision, Dos has tagged out and Uno has reentered the fray, catching the still mourning Storm ironically with the Backstabber, the impact sending him back to a vertical base and right into Dos' arms, who throws Storm's arm over his own neck and lifts him into the air for what appears to be a Suplex, but Uno has positioned himself behind Dos, catching each of Storm's legs with either of his shoulders before the pair both slam him down onto the canvas, using Beer Money's own move against them. The referee drops down and begins making the count.

3!

In a surprising twist, the golden masked crusaders knock off Beer Money and advance in the Motor City Cup where they'll face the dastardly Cutthroat Era, who advanced towards the next round after nefarious means earlier in the evening. The similarly dressed men both get their arms raised into the air, absorbing the positive energy from the live audience in attendance, but is it really a victory when seeing who they have to face in the first round? Only time will tell how this fairy tale will end for our unlikely heroes, the last image shown being our victors climbing up on adjacent turnbuckles, continuing to celebrate their win before Anarchy fades into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 11:40 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 T4OQWbc XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 2ACurbj

lolthisweekman

Spoiler:

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Cs3ji2wXWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 DTr5oeP

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 12:31 am

Tag Team Match

Motor City Cup 1st Round

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 YWOUYb1???
XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 YDzoHfn XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 TWUU1vI

The arena fills with jeers as Lio Rush makes his way out onto the stage, he looks focused for his tag match here tonight but something is different about him. He has a mic in his hand and brings it to his mouth.

Lio Rush

Hi guys it's me lio, heres my partner for tonight!

Corey Graves
Oh my gosh, it's him! Big Bobby Lashley, they going to win for sure now k bye!

Renee Young

Yes I agree they win tonight, Corey why you such a jerk!

Mauro Ranallo
This will be good match

Lio and bobby walk to the ring as lio skips behind bobby.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 12:33 am

Aiden English’s theme hits, signaling that it is now time for his final match as an XWL superstar. As he walks out from behind the curtain, the look on his face tells the story of a man who has had a full career. A career of highs and lows. Of Independence and servitude. Of success and failure. A short-lived career, but one crazier and more memorable than some have in nearly a decade. As he makes his way down the ramp, to the sounds of cheers and “Thank you Aiden” and “Please don’t go” chants, Aiden just smiles and shakes his head, already being fully confident in his decision. Regardless of what anyone else may say, what they may do, Aiden has made up his mind, and let it never be said that Aiden English will not commit to something he puts his mind to, regardless of how successful he may be. Once he makes his way into the ring, Aiden motions for a microphone to be handed to him, as he prepares to speak to the XWL Universe for the last time.

{Aiden English}
Well, I suppose there’s only one thing I can really start with. The reason I’m ending my XWL career. After all, I'm still early in my career, why quit now? The truth of the matter is that I believe my value to the company, and more importantly to all of you, the XWL Universe has been withered away.

{Aiden English}
When I first debuted here my value was clear. I was the lackey to JBL, a fresh face for him to use to push himself to the top. Later on, my purpose was to become famous, to cement myself as the future of the company. And then after leaving here Cabinet, my purpose was to represent the fans, taking down the villain in JBL and fighting for all of you. But the truth is, I have failed in that mission. I lost to JBL twice and last night I lost yet again in the Elimination Chamber. After that, I wasn't sure what to do. It seems like that's been a theme as of late.

{Aiden English}
But this time I finally made the decision that had been in my head for a whole. I realized that I might have overstayed my welcome at this point. And so I made the decision to end my XWL career here tonight.

{Aiden English}
As for my final words in XWL, I'd like to thank Vince McMahon for taking a gamble on me, everyone who told me to break away from JBL, my good friend Rusev, Sami Zayn, BNB, Matt Sydal, and most of all, all of you, the XWL Universe. Thank you.

Aiden takes a moment to soak in cheers, chants, everything the XWL Universe has to give him. Despite all this attention, all this clamoring for him to stay, he doesn’t waver, remaining firm in his position, firm in his decision.

{Aiden English}
With all of that out of the way, however, I still do believe I have one last match here tonight. So, why don’t you come down here, “Bad Boy”, and let’s put on a show for these people. And trust me, even though this is my last match, I’m not looking to give you an easy win.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Aiden_10XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Z8EwJ62

Aiden English makes his way back up to his feet, following his victory in his final XWL match against newcomer Joey Janela. As the referee raises his hand, his facial expression is one of elation, as one would expect someone leaving a company on a victory, but it seems slightly excessive positivity from someone just about to leave the company he has spent the last two years of his life with. However, after the ref lowers his arm, Aiden quickly motions for a microphone to be handed to him once again, apparently having more to say after his “final words”.

{Aiden English}
Uh, okay, wow. I have to be completely honest here. I had gotten caught up here in all of my inner demons, trying to take down everyone who had wronged me, and trying to do my best to be who everyone else expected me to be, that amidst everything, I had forgotten one key thing. Who it feels to win.

{Aiden English}
So I have a new announcement to make now. Aiden English’s retirement? Officially cancelled.

In reaction to this news, the fans in the audience cheer, as it obviously means they’ll get to see more of one of their favorite superstars more, and his career won’t end rather shortly

{Aiden English}
So to everyone in the back, I have a message for you. You’re dealing with a new Aiden English. A hungrier Aiden English. One who isn’t as concerned with personal squabbles, with “who he is”, or even with the fans as great as they may be. This Aiden English is focused on one thing only. Winning. At whatever cost.

Aiden throws down the microphone and begins to walk back up the ramp, with a determined grin on his face. Will this new version of Aiden English work out? Will he one day reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z XWL Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 1:08 am

*As Aj Styles was celebrating his victory over the newly debuting Killer Kross. We see Kross head towards the back and he is abnormally calm for someone who lost there first round match in the King of the Ring Tournament. However a backstage interviewer has been given the unenviable task of interviewing him.*

Cathy Kelley
Kross? Mr. Kross may I have a word with you? I know this may not be the best time? But I wanted to get your thoughts on your match with Aj Styles?

*Kross breathes in a long sigh and then relaxes his shoulders and turns around to a smile*

Kross
Hello Catherine. How are you this evening?

Cathy Kelley

I..I'm doing well. Thanks for asking?

Kross
Wonderful. Im honestly glad to hear that. Now what was it exactly you wanted to ask me?

Cathy Kelley

I just wanted to see how you are feeling after the loss to AJ Sty...

*Cathy is cut off by Kross who motions for her to stop speaking and he just nods as he takes the mic from her.*

Kross
Loss? A loss you say? Thats what you call a loss Catherine? Oh no no no. That was no loss. That was a minor blip on a map of absolute destruction and malice. A loss however would be having something that you cherish that you honestly feel like you cant live without torn asunder?

Kross
Have you ever had something like that Catherine? Any person or object or ideal ever mean so much to you that if you were to lose that exact thing it would absolutely leave you devastated beyond repair? Like a piece of you was no longer there?

*Cathy doesn't move as Kross is really ramping up the stakes as far as the intensity but at the same time the calm demeanor is remaining even though the words are laced with venom*

Kross
I didn't think so. You are young and full of life. The true youth of the nation. Ready to take life by the throat and do what you want. But do you know who isn't "young and full of life" Allen. Allen is a broken and beaten man. He may be moving on further into the King of the Ring tournament and quite honestly I hope he wins it. He deserves it. Really all the participants deserve it. And mark my words they will indeed get what they all deserve. Everyone will. Maybe its next week ? Maybe its next month? You know what? I may not even be done tonight and I may show back up and do what must be done? WHo honestly knows? But what I do know is no matter where the time is told. Everyone pays the toll.

*Kross walks over and hands the mic back to Cathy and smiles as he departs*
Back to top Go down
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 8:52 am

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 SFH3tBN XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 G2KRJFS

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/wwe-geek-98/video/76055389

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOWkq_yMcxnbCZ3XGG5_2mBK69ihAuGCedPAJIAlCQqthOTbVwoQ

Mauro Ranallo: I don't believe it we have a new XWL Television Champion Kyle O'Reilly.

Corey Graves: I wish you were lying, this is terrible for XWL.

Mauro Ranallo: Kyle O'Reilly promised us all that he would come back more focused and determined than ever and boy he wasn't joking. Congrats to XWL newest Champion, Kyle O'Reilly.

O'Reilly Stands over Dolph Ziggler who is still laid out on the mat and taunts him, holding the title up high.

The fans cheer as Kyle high fives his supporters, while pretending to play the guitar with his belt.

Kyle continues his celebrations and the show rolls on.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 10:28 am

Tag Team Match

Motor City Cup 1st Round

XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 WeovZmK XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 FEKN7MM
XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 B4R6eTVXWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Nh58nKB

The match itself was done, but unfortunately the video was lost. This week is just one for the record books.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 10:32 am

A short period of time after the aforementioned match, somewhere in the backstage area:

We see Kayla Braxton approaching the victorious new duo of Tyler Breeze and the Velveteen Dream. The two men seem to be still catching their breath, and discussing their successful first match as a team. Kayla and the cameraman hurry over to their location in an effort to get a few questions in.

[Kayla Braxton]
Tyler, Velveteen, congratulations on your victory in your first match as a tag team, and as a result your advancement to the second round of the Motor City Cup Tournament. Considering the recent history you both have as being mutual oppositions for the World Heavyweight Championship, how did you manage to go from enemies to allies virtually overnight?

The two men, still sweaty from their match that took place only moments before, take a look at one another before directing their attention back to Kayla with their arms respectfully placed around one another.

[Tyler Breeze]
Allow me to educate you on something very briefly, Kylie... Regarding the World Heavyweight Championship, let’s just say that’s Andrew McIntyre is lucky that Velveteen Breeze were not already the most fashion-forward and beautiful tag team in all of professional wrestling. Because if we were, I think we all know he wouldn’t still be holding that Championship so close to his ogre chest. Chris Sabin and Chad Gable however? Yeah, they aren’t going to be so fortunate. All in a matter of a few short weeks, the entire world is going to watch as team Velveteen Breeze dethrone the Trash City UGGO Idiots. We’re well aware that all of the common people in the XWL Universe were placing their bets on the wrong team going into our match tonight. Elias and Batista are bigger, they’re stronger, they’re unavoidably less attractive— I just want you to imagine with me for one second, Kendall, what it would be like to step in the ring with those two wildebeests. It’s mortifying, isn’t it? You don’t know if they’re going to contaminate you with their inferior genetics or if their blatant lack of style and charisma is going to rub off on you. All of these valid concerns considered, Velveteen still had by gorgeous backside, and I still had his. Beautiful people with style gravitate towards one another, Kourtney, and soon we’re going to gravitate towards those Tag Team Championships. Isn’t that right, V?

Breeze shifts his glance back to Velveteen as Kayla does the same, moving her microphone to accommodate the slight distance between the two men. Velveteen Dream removes his sunglasses and puts them on top of his head. He nods and gives a half-hearted smile.

{Velveteen Dream}
That’s completely right T, and listen Khloe, did you actually watch our match tonight? We were one beautiful, everflowing cohesive unit inside the ring tonight. The other two idiots could not figure out how to climb up the steps, let alone beat two of the greatest, handsomest superstars to ever step foot in XWL. And to The Dream, having to share the ring with those two mammoths was a nightmare, one he hopes he never has to endure again. Uhh excuse me Kim, I wasn’t done talking please put the microphone back up to my face, and I’ll let you know when I am finished. Tonight was only the beginning of what The Velveteen Breeze can do as a unit. In that Gauntlet match two weeks ago, I gained respect for T, because he took my best shot and kept coming back. And I know as a 22 year old rookie in this industry that I gained his respect by stepping inside 20 tons of steel and nearly walking out the new World Heavyweight Champion. So Sabin, Gable.. I hope you have enjoyed your time as the Tag Team Champions, because The Dream is over for you two. Now Kris, I have to go take a shower and T has a photoshoot to prepare for so please, let us get on with our lives..

As Dream and Breeze begin to walk away, Velveteen turns around real quickly, grabs the mic and points at Kayla Braxton.

{Velveteen Dream}
Kayla! That’s your name. I knew it was something with a K.

[Tyler Breeze]
Right... Ciao, Caitlyn.

Breeze wriggles his fingers in a patronizing wave before shifting his hand into a "shoo"ing motion. He and Velveteen then sashay out of the camera's lens, arm-in-arm, with their first match as a tag team under their belt as a victory, thus putting them one stunning step closer to the Tag Team Champions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019   XWL Anarchy:  6/10/2019  -  6/17/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 6/10/2019 - 6/17/2019
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next