Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019

Go down 
+16
BOFA
imagohard2nite
lucasman
kpn012414
ChrisEdz23
Plus
Stunner
Austin
Sam
Tango
KennyOmegaFan155
Shug
Bang
T-Roll
IIYoungg
P.R Son
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 5:06 pm

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Dunkin’ Donuts Center
Providence, Rhode Island

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 PyK1DiS

1. Born, Raised, & Crowned in Scotland
After a reign of terror over the last year in XWL and a heated rivalry with his former Cabinet member, Aiden English, the Billion Dollar Bigot, JBL, was unable to fly out of Scotland with his World Heavyweight Championship still intact. It wouldn’t be English who would regain and fly home with the gold either, however. Instead,  it was the Scottish-born dark horse, Drew McIntyre, who would earn his first Championship in front of a hometown crowd filled with his friends and family. Heading into this Triple Threat in his homeland against two former World Heavyweight Champions, McIntyre was arguably the least expected but most celebrated victor. Unfortunately for the Scottish Psychopath, celebrations and festivities will likely be cut short with his first defense already haunting his reign due to the qualifiers for the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber match at Downpour taking place this week.

2. The Elbow that Shattered the Diamond
XWL’s beloved Pirate Princess won her very first Championship in an emotional victory that left not a dry eye in the arena. Well, perhaps with the exception of the two belonging to the now former Women’s Champion, Tessa Blanchard. After a long winded and grueling contest, the Undeniable One found herself on the receiving end of a fatal blow to her young reign in the form of a the newly dubbed “Cutlass”, and in the end it was Sane who walked away with the “booty.” However to the surprise of many, Blanchard stayed true to her claims of being a new woman since reaching  the top of the Women’s Division, and in the ultimate showing of respect, shook hands with the woman who bested her in Glasgow. With Kairi and her best pal Alexa Bliss celebrating by undoubtedly shopping for a comfy new treasure chest to keep her Championship in, she too faces the same daunting future as the new World Heavyweight Champion with the Women’s Championship Elimination Chamber coming up at Downpour.

3. The Undisputed Intercontinental Champion
After an initial and failed first attempt at overcoming the Iron Man, the Best Kept Secret in XWL, Buddy Murphy, managed to not only loot Matt Sydal’s former friends of the Undisputed Era, but at International Incident, he also managed to get his hands on Sydal’s coveted Intercontinental Championship during his still brief tenure in the company. Although the former Champion’s “Best Kept Secret” TLC stipulation was an unexpected delight for the countless fans watching in the XWL Universe, the (no disqualification) stipulation would eventually lead to his downfall when Roderick Strong and Adam Cole inserted themselves into the fray, and helped their new Aussie friend walk out with his first XWL Championship. With this rivalry becoming more personal with each passing week, will the now former Intercontinental Champion step aside and make way for new competition to approach the newest addition of the Undisputed Era? Or have the backstabbing offenses of the faction cut the Iron Man a little too deep for him to let things go this easily?

4. A Golden Goddess, a Gooble, and Chris Sabin Walk into a Bar...
And all three walked out with their Championships! While several titles did not leave Scotland in the hands of their original owners, these Champions managed to keep their grip on their belts for the near future. The record-breaking reign of Chris Sabin and Chad Gooble continues to roll on and rack up day after historic day. This time, the Trash City Stupid Idiots somehow overcame the odds once again, this time against the unquestionably more physically dominant duo of Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt. Meanwhile, XWL’s controversial and glamorous North American Champion, Mandy Rose, found herself in quite the petrifying pickle when she came face to face with the woman who terrorized her practically since her debut. When Nikki Cross answered the Golden Goddess’s Open Challenge, the Scottish portion of the XWL Universe went wild. Surprising to everyone watching, save for Mandy Rose and Corey Graves, Rose was actually able to successfully defend her title, and chip away at the doubt and controversy surrounding her reign as Champion. But with Alexa Bliss hot on her trail, the two will certainly have plenty to talk about this week when North American Champion Mandy Rose guest stars on A Moment of Bliss.

5. To the Old Faces & the New
International Incident harbored several surprises, not just limited to those involving Championship defenses. Perhaps no one was more surprised last week than the Blue-Tongued Brat, Liv Morgan, who came face to face with the fundamental ghost of her past, the returning Sasha Banks. The once team of the  “Boss ‘n’ Brat” somehow managed to make magic happen one more time against the sinister duo of Dark Allie and Rosemary when Banks pulled off quite the sacrificial stunt in order to save her former other half, and provided Morgan with the opening she needed to get the 1, 2, 3. Does this mean that we’re in for a proper Boss ‘n’ Brat reunion which will surely wreak havoc over the Women’s Division once again? Or will Liv refuse to let Sasha’s betrayal slide?... When Daniel Bryan extended his Open Challenge at International Incident, it seemed likely that a certain Phenom was poised to answer the call. As we came to find out, that expectation was still partially met, since you can’t spell Phenomenal One without Phenom. That’s right, after months off of XWL television, AJ Styles made his return to accept the Open Challenge of the American Dragon. Unfortunately for both Bryan and Styles, they would experience a temporary power outage before their match could reach a conclusive finish, and be served with a double chokeslam for their troubles, courtesy of the Deadman himself! We also witnessed the appearance of the Ring General, WALTER, who left his mark on John Cena at the expense of Cena’s previously scheduled match against the American Nightmare, Cody, who was nowhere to be seen. After dominating the household name without even breaking a sweat, all eyes will be on WALTER this week as he will undoubtedly be looking to capitalize off of his unexpected debut.

**BONUS** 6. The Chamber is Calling
Now that the Psychotic Scotsman has captured the World Heavyweight Championship, we look ahead to the unveiling of who will be stepping inside of the dreaded Elimination Chamber with Drew McIntyre. The administrative team of XWL notified the roster that they would be keeping a watchful eye over the last few weeks in order to identify the cream of the crop that have earned themselves a spot in the World Heavyweight title match at Downpour. Although we have not yet been informed of who those 5 will be, General Manager Vince McMahon has organized a sequence of qualifying matches between deserving and potential contenders, including a Main Event between former World Heavyweight Champions JBL and Aiden English, to officially solidify all 5 contenders for McIntyre’s newfound throne.

The Ring General Debuts

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Mn538ez

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 3PN4K1P XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Andrad10

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 1rH75D0XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 ZU5oUQO

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 QumC0Y5 XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 JKjhgME

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 T4OQWbc XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 7GYm78e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 F88TU9rXWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 5YDIdUO

Normal Match

Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 FEKN7MM XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 1c1jqxW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 5lddOVE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 8bEZeB5XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 SZfcCaz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 U0QwPaA XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 AROEfwe

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 XVLrt3Z

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Aleister-Black1

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 6vMVK0E XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 QzTCj5X
XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 DCeV2QA

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 XBZ8nMU XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 1pMphPK
XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 DD2799Y

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Tyler10 XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Nm4fXu2

A Moment of Bliss

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 HcOfbH8

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 DTr5oePXWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 QtaRQhy

Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 NBI3V7o

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Aiden_10 XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 TAt1cL2

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 5:18 pm

There is currently no opener, if you'd like to open the show post so and it'll be reserved for 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 8:08 pm

The show opens but not to pyro tonight. The camera is pointed to the ring where Finn Balor is standing there with a mic in hand. The crowd is on there feet cheering the man who defeated Aleister Black at International Incident. Finn stands in the middle of the ring smiling as he begins to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 OhD7kum

Finn Balor:
Let me be the first to welcome all of you to XWL ANARCHY! Now let’s get straight into business. When I came back to this company, I always had high hopes. I dreamed of the big picture of standing in the middle of this ring and holding that World Heavyweight Championship. My road now leads me to an opportunity. Tonight, I take on Daniel Bryan in a qualifying match to enter that elimination chamber and prove to everyone here that I deserve to be at the top. It’s been a long bumpy road but tonight I begin the climb up Mount Everest. I will climb to the top of that mountain and I will claim the prize that is the World Heavyweight Championship.

Finn Balor looks around at all his fans as the begin chanting “You deserve it” over and over again as he smiles.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Rb7ZPY9

Finn Balor:
No, you deserve it. Every single one of you who has been by my side since the beginning. Through every setback and every injury, you have been by my side through it all. I’m dedicating every match from now until I claim that title to The Balor Club, my fans. You are what drive me. Every single one of you make my job worth the pain and the suffering I endure every week. I do all this for each of you. I would not be here if it wasn’t for each and every one of you, and for that.. I thank you.

The crowd begins to erupt for Balor after his praise for them. Balor looks around nodding at everyone and smiling at his loyal fans. His face then gets a little more serious.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 ARsHE1J

Finn Balor:
Now, time to get serious. I put my body through hell to get here and there is no way I am going to end my journey now. I have worked too damn hard to fall short now. Tonight, Daniel Bryan will have the fight of his life because I will not give up until my hand is raised and my spot in that chamber is secured. There will be nothing stopping me, not Aleister Black, not The Undertaker, not Daniel Bryan. Yeah, Aleister. I haven’t forgotten the subliminal messages you sent last night and I promise if you interfere in my career anymore there will be hell to pay. Like I said before, I have worked too hard to lose this opportunity that has been given to me and I definitely won’t let you take that away from me. This is my moment. Too many times have I taken the opportunities given to me and squandered them all. This is my chance to prove that I am exactly what I say I am. This is my chance to prove that I am one of the best in this business. I’m coming for that World Title, AND I WILL BE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Finn’s music hits as the crowd jumps to their feet in agreement.

Mauro Ranallo:
A very bold statement by Finn Balor tonight. He definitely has gold in his eyes.

Corey Graves:
Finn sees opportunity before him and he is not afraid to grab it and run for the hills with it. I see big things coming soon for that man.

Mauro Ranallo:
There’s no lie there Corey. That man has so much heart and determination. It’s gonna be very hard to take that away from him. Especially with this opportunity he has before him tonight.

Renee Young:
Yes, tonight he takes on Daniel Bryan in what I believe is going to be an instant classic.

Mauro Ranallo:
What a fantastic start to the show tonight. We have a lot of action planned tonight so sit back and enjoy the ride. We will be right back after this commercial break.

Finn Balor makes his way up the ramp as he turns around to see all the love and appreciation from his fans. Finn then proceeds behind the curtain as the camera cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 8:39 pm

The music of the Titanium Tyrant begins to play, sparking a huge reaction from the crowd. Negative and positive, the crowd responds to Drew's theme as he emerges from the backstage area. This time, clad in a suit rather than his normal wrestling attire. The title sits on his shoulder as he looks around, almost smirking at the reaction he is recieving before walking towards the ring.

[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen, and new-

[Corey Graves]
Let me just stop you there Renee, JBL only lost because he was blindsided and though I do like Drew, he shouldn't be champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I believe that you are one of the only people that think that Corey. Drew has been dominant since returning to action here on Anarchy.

[Corey Graves]
Are we just forgetting his time before Final Stand where he lost?

[Renee Young]
It isn't about if he lost in the past, it's that he won the big one, Corey.

At this time, Drew has made it to the ring. He climbs the stairs and steps inside the ropes, turning around swiftly and raising his title high into the air. McIntyre smirks as the crowd roars in his direction. He then turns around from that spot, showcasing it to the hard camera side before slowly lowering it.

[Corey Graves]
More importantly, didn't we just listen to Finn Balor drone on? Does that mean Drew is going to now too?

[Renee Young]
The new Champion gets his moment in the lime light too Corey!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Unexpected but not unheard of having two men talk back to back. It's great as far as I'm concerned! Hearing from a challenger and now, the champion. I'm excited.

Without much hesitation he calls for a mic and one is presented. He raises it but is stopped by the crowd cheering once more. He looks down, raising the mic again, hushing the crowd.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 5FmUNnV

[Drew McIntyre]
This has been a long time coming.

The crowd pops as Drew looks up, the smile gone as he grows serious.

[Drew McIntyre]
I have been waiting for this day ever since the day I left the World Title picture. From the day I stepped away, I knew once I came back into it, I'd reclaim my spot at the top of the mountain. The fact about that is that many of the boys in the back thought this. Management knew this, and I knew this. That's why it's been so long. Years, even.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 BZC6AFq

[Drew McIntyre]
I've watched as champions rose and fell, came and gone. I watched as the World Title became a joke to the people who watched this program. When managment scurried to fill posititons, to find their next top guy. Johnny Gargano? No. Chris Jericho? Not exactly. So that leads me to ask, what makes a championship prestigous?

Drew turns to the camera, speaking directly to the boys in the back with this one.

[Drew McIntyre]
It is the man who stands behind it.

He turns back to the crowd, having got his point across.

[Drew McIntyre]
If you don't believe me, ask someone where the World TV Title has been. I'm sure they would take a minute to tell you. But everyone knows where the Intercontinental Championship rests. It's about the effort you put in to get to the top, as well as what you do once you get there. Some people, are close. Aiden English, who is a great competitor and just on the cusp of becoming the next "top guy" in this idustry. Others, pretend to be there, like John Bradshaw Layfield, who prey on others failures in hopes of making his own success.

The crowd boos the name of Layfield as Drew takes a moment. Without too much of a wait, he waves the crowd into a hush, raising the mic once more.

[Drew McIntyre]
I will give credit where credit is due though. When JBL cashed in his golden ticket to face Aiden for the belt at Final Stand, all eyes turned there. Everyone turned in their direction. But no one felt the prowess of a World Championship. No one felt like these two men were the "top guy" in XWL. Hell, most people still think Matt Sydal is and he's been in the mid-card for over a year. That's where I come in.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 BZC6AFq

[Drew McIntyre]
I'm changing the face of the World Title. I'm making this belt not only the Holy Grail, but the crown of all of XWL. I'm making it back into a Championship. I'm turning everyone's eyes back to where it should be: the top of the mountain. To the King, of XWL. I am going to shock this company, this business to it's core and revive that which you see before you.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 IUxbxU5

[Drew McIntyre]
I have busted my ass to get here. To get to the top just to dethrone people who couldn't care less like JBL. I busted my ass to fix what people like him defiled! To show that there's more to a World Champion than throwing a hissy fit to management when you can't hang with the big dogs of this industry. To prove that being a World Champion takes more than money and booking yourself into it. It takes hard work, and ability, which some of these boys know nothing about.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 9PLAOFY

[Drew McIntyre]
In just one month, five men and myself will be stepping inside of Elimination Chamber. Only one will walk out with this title held high. There's some good competition of course, going into this match. The likes of Daniel Bryan. The likes of Finn Balor. Good wrestlers. But there is only one King. One, Tyrant. This is called setting the example. At Downpour, I'm walking into the Chamber as the starting competitor. I am going to mow down the competiton one by one, and walk out, STILL, your World Heavyweight Champion. Eat your hearts out boys.

Drew slams the mic to the mat, throwing his belt into the air with one hand and displaying it for the world to see. The crowd sees the determination in his eyes as he sets his sights on the Chamber to come. Was this a dangerous move that will end his reign before it's even truly began or will the Tyrant hold true to his word as he did at International Incident? Only time will tell as we move to another segment for the night.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 8:55 pm

As XWL Anarchy continues the cameras are rolling backstage focused on the face of returning Superstar Nikki Bella

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 K9aTNhR

After a few seconds the camera pans out as Dasha Fuentes is stood next to her with a microphone ready to begin the interview

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 IyVgCqu

Dasha Fuentes
Nikki Bella, first of all, welcome back, it's been over two years since we last saw you in an XWL ring. What's changed since we last saw you?

As Dasha finishes her opening question Nikki looks at Dasha as she takes it all in

Nikki Bella
First of all Dasha, it's great to be back. And as for your question, a lot has changed. Last time I was here something just wasn't right, I was hurt physically and mentally and I had to leave here before I became remembered as a shell of the performer I know I am. I tried to lie to myself, and I told myself I can still go as hard as any other woman did back then, and that I was just going through a rough patch, but the truth is back then, I had no business stepping into the ring at the time I left, and I was lucky to have the opportunity to leave by my own choice. But when I was gone I found that, mentally I just wasn't ready to come back and it took a lot of time and gain some perspective, and find that place I needed to go to to come back here and be at my absolute best. And that's exactly where I am right now, I'm ready to be here, and now that I am here, I can assure you that Nikki Bella will show XWL and the entire world just how good Nikki Bella really is.

As Nikki reels off her reasons for leaving, Dasha looks surprised, whilst trying the maintain her professionalism

Dasha Fuentes
You mentioned your injuries, what exactly was wrong with you?

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 AsZDmNz

Nikki Bella
Honestly, I had a lot of problems back then, when you step into that ring you risk your body day in, day out and you pick up small injuries from time to time, and unfortunately for me I tried to ignore me and they got worse. The biggest problem was my neck, everyone knows my history with neck problems and it eventually caught up with me.

Dasha Fuentes
So now that you are back, what are your goals? XWL has changed a lot since you've been gone.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 OBd1vpV

Nikki Bella
It really has, especially for the women, there's so many new faces, new opponents for me to prove myself against, and I can't wait to see how the new batch of girls compare to the last time I was here. Kairi Sane, Peyton Royce, Allie, Mandy Rose, Toni Storm, and so on, when I was at the absolute top of women's wrestling nobody had even heard those names, and now look. So much has changed. The roster has got bigger since last time, but that doesn't mean it's got better and there's another championship to fight for. There's so much to be excited about for women here, more opportunities for everyone, and the evolution has absolutely gone through XWL in my time gone, but now it's time for the Bellalution and that begins tonight, against Peyton Royce.

Whilst Bella hints at her snide remark about the current Women's Division, Dasha looks a little puzzled as it seems a little off tone in comparison to the rest of the interview

Dasha Fuentes
Speaking of your opponent tonight, it's also Peyton Royce's return match since a few match lay off, do you think maybe she has a point to prove against...

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 VWYq1n0

Nikki Bella
I'll stop you right there, this is Peyton's big comeback match? Is that supposed to impress ME? We're all supposed to be impressed that Peyton Royce is back after what, three months? I've been gone for over two years, so don't you think maybe, just MAYBE I have a lot bigger point to prove than not only Peyton Royce, but ANYONE else here. I need to prove to everyone that I belong to be back here, and I need to prove that I'm still the very best in the business. So when Peyton Royce steps into the ring with me tonight, she'll get to be the first of the entire women's division that Nikki Bella is still just as good, if not better than I've ever been.

As Nikki continues to show a more aggressive side to her Dasha still seems a little taken a back from it all, surprised at her sudden change of attitude

Dasha Fuentes
So you don't have any concerns about facing Peyton Royce tonight?

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 0qHl2B8

Nikki takes a second or two to stare at Dasha, appearing to be annoyed as Dasha's inability to understand her feelings on Peyton Royce and the rest of the new look Women's Division

Nikki Bella
What's that thing Peyton's known for, Iconic, right?  She's Iconic isn't she? That's so cute, but what does that even mean? What has Peyton Royce ever done here? Nothing, where as I have a legacy here, I've witnessed it all here, and everywhere else, I've seen some of the very best come and go, and I still stand here ready to go again with nothing to lose and everything to gain, so Peyton can keep being Iconic, but I'll stick to being Fearless.

As Nikki Bella finishes speaking the camera focuses on her face for a few seconds

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 P5NNPEw

Soon after the camera fades out, and Anarchy heads to a commercial break for one of their sponsors

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 6:33 am

Don't mind me, just here for Bang.
He's so dreamy.
Back to top Go down
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 5:18 pm

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Kyle_O%27Reilly_Showdown_in_the_Sun

Kyle O'Reilly
I don’t really feel like talking, to be honest I don’t even want to be here standing in this building tonight. But I had to come out here because I got something, I want to get off my chest. Compared to other superstars in this company I’m quiet. I don’t come out here and run my mouth and call people out. Which is surprising because I am in a business which evolves around being a loud mouth and being an arrogant prick.

I am not a quiet person I just don’t run my mouth and speak BS like pretty much everyone in this industry. I see all these other wrestlers coming out here talking a bit of trash to others and there getting rewarded for it. By getting booked in big matches and #1 contenders matches. Title matches for talking a bit of shit. And then there’s me Kyle O’reilly the best godamm performer in XWL, not even getting a fucking match. I am sick of it; I am sick of being treated like I’m some worthless asshole. I’ve been a yes man ever since I came here, I never disagreed with management I did everything what was asked of me. And look what that got me, nothing, NOTHING.

Kyle O'Reilly

I am trying to stay calm, this morning I woke up and I was thinking you know what I’m going to come here today, go into Vince’s office and quit. But why should I quit, why should I be pushed out the door by the bullies in management like Vince McMahon. Why should I leave because that kiss ass Corey Graves is talking shit about me every time, I step in that ring but he’s sucking up to all these loud mouths that I’m talking about. Well with the amount of concussions Corey has, I am not surprised he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Pointing at Corey

Corey if you ever speak bad about me again, I’ll come down to ringside axe kick you and give you another concussion, then you can fuck off out of here and do everyone a favor.  

So, if I have to call everyone out to do something in this company, so be it. If anyone wants to throw down with the planet's best wrestler then come find me. We can do it here, in the locker-rooms, even in the car park.  

Oh and Vince, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 5:34 am

Nothing to see here, just moving this back to the top.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 11:35 pm

Uce. wrote:
He's so dreamy.

if only he'd of used the panda
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 5:08 am

T-Roll wrote:
Uce. wrote:
He's so dreamy.

if only he'd of used the panda
You're dreamy too.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 1:28 pm

Backstage, we see a side profile of the North American Champion, Mandy Rose, gracefully seated in a director's chair while the XWL glam squad lightly brushes highlight across her cheekbones and touches up the curls in her golden blonde hair. After successfully defending her title in her first defense in Scotland at International Incident last week, the Champion seemed to be enjoying a little pampering. Understandably so, especially considering her scheduled appearance on Moment of Bliss later on tonight. A third member of the glam squad was also appointed with the task of polishing Mandy's North American title as it rests upon her left shoulder. While all of these older women worked on Mandy's makeup, hair, and buffing out her title, the Champion used her right hand to hold up a handheld mirror in order to oversee the work being done on her.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 ABnv2Oo
You missed a spot.

Mandy points out the world's tiniest smudge over her nameplate, glaring at the title polisher through the mirror as the worker keeps his head down and continues to polish his heart out. This brings a slight smile to Mandy's airbrushed and perfectly sculpted face. After a few seconds, somebody approaches the Champion from behind. Noticing this in the reflection of her mirror, Mandy lets out a mildly agitated groan and rolls her eyes, sitting her mirror down in her lap.

I'd know those pecs anywhere... What do you want, Chad?

Chad Gable stands behind the Golden Goddess herself, hands crossed behind his back. In the most sheepish way possible, Gable has come to address his "girl" about something and he struggles to muster up the courage. After a moment or two, he finally spits it out.

[Chad Gable]
Hey, Mandy. I just wanted to stop by and say

Gable brings up his hand, looking at the words written on it as one would assume, squinting at it. Chris Sabin probably had a hand in this, giving Chad pointers as he has in the past.

[Chad Gable]
that you... book, lovely? That doesn't sound right. Shoot. Sorry, sorry. Damn it Chris.

Chad begins to wipe his hand off on his leg and then looks to Mandy, attempting again.

[Chad Gable]
It's just been a bit, you know. And I was wondering why of course but we're adults and stuff and I just wanted to check in on us and what not because you're pretty cool at least to me, and we haven't really talked a lot since you know, the lip thing, but as far as I'm concer-

Gable halts his rambling swiftly as he takes a deep breath, looking to Mandy, smiling confidently finally with the next words as he feels this will surely be a good mark for him.

[Chad Gable]
What I'm trying to say is, congratulations on winning the title.

Mandy shifts her torso in her chair in order to face Chad. She's got one eyebrow distinctly raised as she looks at him in disbelief and scoffs at him.

It's funny to me that you'd mention that, Chad, because I don't remember you being anywhere to be seen when that lunatic basically blindsided me and tried to take my title. Some knight in shining armor you are.

The Golden Goddess rolls her eyes and turns back around in her seat, eloquently crossing her legs again as she gestures for the glam squad to resume their finishing touches on her face and hair. She seems completely content in going back to the alternate universe in her mind where she's above everything, and Chad Gable doesn't even exist.

[Chad Gable]
You told me to stay away....

Mandy’s eyes slightly move towards him as he continues, very confused.

[Chad Gable]
I mean, I had to fight big and spooky. I don’t know what you mean, considering you didn’t want me there and I was busy. I want this to work but I didn’t think you wanted me there. I would have if I kn-

Before Chad could even finish what he was saying, Mandy holds up her hand to halt his sentence dead in its tracks, still not bothering to turn and face him as she speaks.

You wanted ”this” to work?... Let me remind you that ”this” is NOTHING. You and I? Are NOT an item. I’m the North American Champion now, I’ve got an entire division to reform and run, and you– well... You’ve probably got something going on. But I’ll tell you what, if you really want to make an impression with me? BE there the next time that I need you, and show me how much you really care. Now, if you don’t mind—

Mandy shoos away the glam squad and pushes her shoulder back as she stands up out of the director’s chair. The Golden Goddess, completely done and dolled up, glances back over her shoulder at one half of the XWL Tag Team Champions, Chad Gable, and flashes him a typical temptress grin.

I’ve got an interview to do.

Mandy struts off down the corridor to prepare for her appearance on Moment of Bliss later on tonight. The glam squad breathe a slight sigh of relief to have the high maintenance North American Champion out of their hair, and their chair. The camera continues to pan back over until it falls upon Chad Gable once again, who seems to be deep in his thoughts about the words that his “dream girl,” Mandy Rose, left him with. He crosses his arms over his chest and slowly strokes his chin with his thumb and index finger while the camera fades to black and we head into the next segment.

Last edited by Sam on Sun May 05, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 3:09 pm

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 RaZLlNY

We return from an advertisement hyping up the next Pay-Per-View on XWL's calendar, Downpour, before he head towards the backstage area where one of the men, or in this instance goat, will have an opportunity to enter the amply named “Satan's Structure” known as the Elimination Chamber to face five other men to claim The Titanium Tyrant's newly won World Heavyweight Championship as their own. Bryan continues his way down the corridor, still putting on a good face despite the night he had at International Incident. This goes on for another few seconds until seemingly out of nowhere, Kayla Braxton emerges from the darkness armed with a microphone in her right hand, speaking into it shortly after.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 0OTVf9z

Kayla Braxton
Excuse me, Daniel, can I have a moment of your time?

Bryan doesn't immediately respond to the question, opting Kayla to take this as her green light to go down her list of questions that's she's prepared for our Goat Faced Hero.

Kayla Braxton
Following what many would believe to be an unsuccessful Open Challenge at International Incident, where not only the returning AJ Styles would accept said challenge in a match for the ages, but also The Undertaker, your believed opponent, would show up in what seemed like the closing moments of the match and delivered a bone shattering Chokeslam to both you and Styles simultaneously, ending the match in a no contest. Do you have any thoughts on yet another calculated assault from The Undertaker?

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 MZRySSO

Daniel Bryan
Calculated? He's attacked me from the shadows repeatedly, he decided I wasn't worth his time at International Incident, so he stayed in whatever hole he crawls out of and only showed up when AJ Styles and I were on the precipice of stealing the show and caused the match to be thrown out. He denied the XWL Universe a well deserved conclusion to the war Styles and myself were involved in, he robbed AJ Styles of his return, he robbed me of my first victory on Pay-Per-View since my return. If that's all it takes to be called “calculated” then the standards have dramatically fallen.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 DL6ghMi

Kayla Braxton
Let's fast forward from International Incident to tonight. You are among the chosen ten individuals that will have an opportunity to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship at Downpour inside the infamous Elimination Chamber. We've already heard from your opponent at the start of the show and his intentions of becoming World Heavyweight Champion. So my question to you is, what do you think of Finn Balor and the statements he made?

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 NJX565q

Daniel Bryan
Finn Balor is a tremendous performer, he is a talented individual and he's someone I've had my eye on when I made my return some months ago. Getting into the ring with someone of his caliber is something I've been looking towards, it's one of the things that pulled me back to this world we call Professional Wrestling, and to have that become a reality tonight, there are just no words to describe that feeling. I think from the men that stepped up in recent months, he is the most deserving of this opportunity in my eyes. Consistency isn't something everybody has, much less something people learn, but to Finn Balor, it's second nature to him. Despite the ups and downs of his career thus far, the fact that he's still here is a testament to his inability to accept being anything but the best. Unfortunately for Finn Balor, he's facing Daniel Bryan. Ever since I failed to become Intercontinental Champion, I've had a chip on my shoulder and a question echoing in the back of my mind: Do I still have it? Tonight, that will have its answer because win, lose or draw, I will go out there and show Finn Balor firsthand why I used to be called the American Dragon.

Daniel finishes making his statement regarding his qualifying match later tonight and then looks past the interviewer. Kayla turns to see what Daniel was looking and then the camera follows next. AJ Styles is revealed and you could hear the crowd pop in the background

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Tfz4RPc

[AJ STYLES]
Your first victory on pay-per-view, huh?

The Phenomenal One scoffs at the comment. His arms cross over his chest and he continues.

[AJ STYLES]
The Undertaker robbed you of NOTHING as far as I'm concerned but I get it. You're the man who's been here week in and week out while I've spent the last few months at home with my wife and my kids. I get where your confidence comes from but there's one thing you need to understand. I'm AJ Styles. I don't suffer from ring rust. I could've been a moments notice away from hitting you with a forearm and making that chip on your shoulder even bigger than it already is. That's behind us now and I hope we can one day step into that ring without any worry of a Deadman stepping on our toes. You've got a big match on your hands against an old friend of mine while I have a match against the World Heavyweight Champion. I ain't gonna say I'm surprised I wasn't gifted a qualifying match considering my return was a little abrupt and I wasn't factored into the plans but tonight marks the beginning of my rise back to the top when I topple the champion on his first night as champion.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 IZQfe9t

[AJ STYLES]
I didn't just come here to steal your spotlight, by the way. I came here because I had an offer for you. Tonight, we have our own matches. Next week, I want the Undertaker. I want the Undertaker just as bad as you do. I suggest we challenge him to a tag team match. I don't know 'bout you but I don't give a damn who he brings to the ring. It can be any of his stablemates. It could be his brother for all I care. I want to be your tag team partner for one night only. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, ain't that right? For one night, I suggest we be friends and put any differences we might have to the side for the greater good.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 W1wEaBx

Daniel Bryan
Let me get this straight, and correct me if I'm wrong, you want to team with me against The Undertaker and a partner of his choosing next week? You, the self proclaimed “Phenomenal One,” wants to team with me, the best damn wrestler in the world and the soon to be next World Heavyweight Champion, against the undead husk of The Undertaker and whoever is stupid enough to trust him in a tag team match? There's stacking the deck and then there's that. After all the cowardly attacks I have been on the receiving end of, after he decided to attack us both at International Incident, there's only one correct response to this...

Sensing what could be coming next, Kayla lowers her microphone and takes a step back as Bryan stands face to face with Styles. After staring into one another's eyes, Bryan throws his arms into the air and shouts “Yes!” at the top of his lungs, shifting his body to his right and begins sidestepping his way down the corridor, shouting “Yes!” when his hands reach the apex of their height. The sound of his voice disappearing as he gets further and further away from his partner for next weeks tag team match, leaving a seemingly confused AJ Styles and Kayla Braxton to stand side by side. Once the sound of Daniel Bryan was gone, Kayla turns her attention to Styles and presents him with a question.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 RtIGZpN

Kayla Braxton
Daniel seems confident going into this proposed tag team match next week. What are your thoughts?

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 HyMvVgt

[AJ STYLES]
I think the Undertaker better choose wisely IF he's even man enough to accept our challenge. He's going to be stepping into the ring with Daniel Bryan and "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles and we're men on a mission. Afterwards, we are going to go our separate ways. This isn't going to be a recurring thing. Daniel ain't much of a tag team guy and neither am I. Daniel Bryan is going to beat Finn Balor tonight and he's going to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship at Downpour. Me? I'm still going to have a bone to pick with the Deadman.

Kayla Braxton thanks the Phenomenal One for his time as he walks off. The screen then fades to black as we go to a hype video for the main event tonight: a Final Stand rematch between JBL and Aiden English.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 6:02 pm

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 MHlrSuxXWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 PQMNQJs

Finn heads to the top rope and is ready to hit the Coup De Grace. The fans are going wild! Finn is seconds away from his dreams of contending for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Mauro Ranallo:
Balor is gonna do it! He’s going to Downpour!

Corey Graves:
Balor is closing in. All he has to do now is jump.

Renee Young:
Years of waiting and hoping is all coming to an end right here. JUMP FINN!

Balor prepares to jump from the top rope but before he can the arena goes dark. The lights begin flashing quickly as we see glances of the ring. Balor is vaguely seen standing in the middle of the ring alone wondering what the hell is going on. For a split second another man is seen standing in the middle of the ring with him as the crowd screams in fear. After everything is said and done the lights turn on and Balor is in the ring alone. All attention then turns to the titantron. Static fills the screen but slowly fades into picture. None other than Aleister Black is seen standing there looking down on Finn. Aleister begins laughing sinisterly as Finn and the crowd wonder what this is and why now. Balor then remembers he’s in a match and turns back towards Bryan but then…

BANG!

Bryan hits the running knee.

Mauro Ranallo:
Running knee! Not like this! This can’t end like this.

The ref drops down to count the pin…
3!

Daniel Bryan’s music begins to play but the crowd doesn’t seem to be extremely excited because of the circumstances. Balor lies there nearly in tears knowing the opportunity he waited for his entire career was just ripped away from him.

Mauro Ranallo:
Balor’s opportunity was just stolen from him. This makes me sick. How could something like this happen?

Corey Graves:
I don’t blame Daniel for doing what he did. Balor made a mistake and he capitalized on it. Simple enough.

Renee Young:
A mistake? That wasn’t a mistake! Aleister Black took that away from him. He was moments away from winning and Black just couldn’t allow it.

Balor lies in the ring with his hands covering his face. Balor begins to rise as the lights go out and come back on once more. Once the lights come back on Aleister Black is standing in front of Balor. Balor screams in anger at the man but before Balor could react he is hit with a Black Mass out of nowhere.

Mauro Ranallo:
This is absolutely disgusting. I can’t believe someone could go this low.

Aleister Black crouches in front of Balor and begins taking prophecies into his ear. Balor is unconscious but Black continues to talk to him. After Black finishes talking to him, he lifts him on his shoulder and proceeds to carry him out of the arena.

Renee Young:
And now he’s kidnapping Balor!? What does he have planned? This honestly can’t be any good for Finn. Someone please stop him!

Black continues to carry Finn up the ramp and lays him at the top of the ramp. Black then sits cross legged as he lowers his head. Black mumbles but it can’t be clearly heard by the cameras. The lights begin going on and off quickly. When everything returns to normal, both men are gone.

Mauro Ranallo:
What has just transpired here tonight? What has Black done to Finn? This is completely insane.

Corey Graves:
Black has apparently taken Finn but no one has any clue where they went. We’re going to get to the bottom of this but first we gotta take a commercial break. We’ll be right back.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 10:40 pm

Right on cue as the "blissful" dub step inspired theme sounds through the arena, the fans "pop!" beginning to cheer for the arrival of none other than Little Miss Bliss herself. The stage is all set up for her talk show "A Moment Of Bliss" two white chairs, separated by a single end table with a bedazzled microphone resting on top of it. The stage illuminates with graphics as Alexa soon makes her way out onto the stage.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 RocadEc

She's dressed in quite the understated way, a simple blank tank top, a pair of black boots, but still embodying her love of glitter or glitz she's wearing a fringe skirt that sparkles as the lights bounce off of it with each step she takes.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well Alexa Bliss extended the invitation to North American Champion Mandy Rose to be her guest tonight, and The Golden Goddess appears to have accepted that invite.

[Corey Graves]
She's a gracious Goddess, we don't deserve her.

[Renee Young]
I don't want to oversell this, but I feel like this might be the most interesting episode of A Moment Of Bliss yet. Alexa's not going to put up with Mandy's entitled behavior, as proven by her very clear stance in regards to how Mandy became Champion.

[Corey Graves]
Say what you want about Mandy rightfully being handed the title, you can't discount what she did at International Incident when she put down the Twisted Sister Nikki Cross down once and for all and retained her title.

[Mauro Ranallo]
An impressive victory for sure, but that doesn't invalidate Alexa's comments.

[Renee Young]
Especially because she quite vocally expressed that she wanted to accept that challenge, and was repeatedly denied that opportunity.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nonetheless, Alexa when issuing this invite expressed that she'll be professional, and I quote because "one of us has to be" So make with that what you will.

[Corey Graves]
How dare you question Mandy's unparalleled professionalism.

Alexa hops up onto her seat, and reaches for her specialized microphone, as her theme dies down and the stage graphics that once promoted her usual entrance graphics now shift to a rich purple, including a special ring underneath the chairs and the words "A Moment Of Bliss" stretched on both sides of the titantron behind her.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 63XsHiJ

[Alexa Bliss]
WELCOME, to a very special "Goddess" edition of A Moment Of Bliss!

Fans respond with a mix of cheers, obviously directed at the host, and also boos, directed at her "Goddess" of a guest who has certainly not gained as much favor with the fans as she has with management.

[Alexa Bliss]
Before we get to my, "celestial" guest...CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND WINNING THE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP AT INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT?!

She gleefully squeals as the fans themselves respond with loud cheers, including a budding "Kairi!" chant that just warms her heart even further.

[Alexa Bliss]
I take nothing away from Tessa Blanchard's incredible victory at Final Stand, or her ability as Champion...I have no doubt that she'll bring just as much fight in The Elimination Chamber as she did in Scotland for a whopping 74 minutes...BUT...I obviously was over the moon excited as I watched her connect with that final Cutlass, and I was practically jumping out of my skin as I watched on that monitor behind the curtain and saw the referee's hand come down that third time. Kairi as all of you know has been a rock for me in the past 5 months. She was there for me when I didn't deserve it, she was there for me when I had given her every reason not to be. And at Final Stand she put her own potential "moment" aside so that I might have mine. I wouldn't be the person I am tonight if not for Kairi's friendship and seeing her finally have her treasure is everything I could ask for and more. There is no one more deserving to be our NEW Women's Champion!

Fans are obviously in agreement, they love both Tessa the former Champion and Kairi, but Alexa sells this moment very well. Kairi's selflessness has inspired all of us, and seeing her get something for herself, is a great feeling. Fans on cue begin to chant "You Deserve It!" in direction to Kairi just as they did at International Incident during her emotional celebration in the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 752ENeo

[Alexa Bliss]
You're damn right she does! Yes, she did it in 6 months when I haven't in 3 years...but honestly I'm so happy for her. If not for her who knows if I'd even still be in this company after what that nameless bitch put me through. But it's because of her that I am better, that I am working harder than ever because of her example. I mean on the biggest night of her career, literally hours from her first one on one title match...she still was thinking of me, getting me a match so I didn't have to sit out the show. The fact that she did that, and still was able to have the focus to become Women's Champion, to defeat the Woman that ended the longest reign of a Women's Champion in XWL history...is a testament to who she is as a person, and as a competitor. She's my pirate pal, and long may she captain the ship that is this division.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 AQ7tVF8

[Alexa Bliss]
Now, I'm not here tonight to gush over my best friend's title win...I am here to host a show, not just any show but the 7th episode of A Moment Of Bliss. After interviews featuring The World Television Champion, Tag-Team Champions, and World Heavyweight Champion. Tonight in the hot seat will be none other than The North American Champion, Mandy Rose.

Nothing but boos follow in reaction to the name of God's Greatest Creation which isn't exactly surprising to us or seemingly to Alexa who tries her best to hide the sly smirk that naturally slipped out as she hasn't seemed to be the biggest fan of her lately either.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 OS9l5s6

[Alexa Bliss]
Believe me, I get it...there's a lot of controversy surrounding this guest in particular. JBL wasn't exactly anyone's cup of tea when it came to HOW he won, one thing everyone could agree on is that at least he had a match, where the title was on the line, and then...you know, had his hand raised, he won a title match and in doing so, became Champion. But in Mandy's case, she won a match to become Number One Contender, and then conveniently the next week The Champion is deemed "unfit" and stripped of their title, and seeing as she was crowned contender already, Mr. McMahon felt that the natural heir to that throne was The Woman that he's developed a bit of a, let's call it..."friendship" with.

Mr. McMahon nor Mandy have really been "discreet" about their "relationship" which has led to this disgust over the past month where the nature of their "bond" has really escalated to now resulting in Mandy being handed The North American Championship.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 3LNjuN5

[Alexa Bliss]
Our imaginations can paint a pretty unfavorable picture of what went down. I myself have found difficulty in accepting it. But here on A Moment Of Bliss, I get to the bottom of every situation and bring...Bliss to it. I challenged Mandy to appear on my show to speak for herself, to grace us with her truth, and who knows...maybe we all are just overreacting to everything that our eyes tell us is true? Maybe it's all a coincidence that the man she began a bit of a "strange" relationship with becomes General Manager, and within two weeks she's handed a title she didn't win. Maybe there's clarity that Mandy can bring us that our eyes just haven't allowed us to see for ourselves?

We're pretty sure she doesn't in any way believe the rationale she's trying to spin on things, but she is attempting at least to not jump to a harsh judgment like in previous weeks, perhaps in part because she does take this show seriously and does try to be objective.

[Alexa Bliss]
Does practically the entire world have it all wrong? I mean, maybe? My point is, I may have been unfair to her, maybe it was wrong of me to develop these notions about her, to judge her situation without firsthand knowledge of it. Maybe Mr. McMahon is simply an old family friend. Who says it has to be some disgusting affair involving a perverted old man and a succubus taking advantage of his lack of morality? I'm sure by the time this interview is done I'll owe Mandy a sincere apology for the remarks I've made, that is my hope. Because speaking as a Woman in this business, it would utterly be appalling if we were right and Mandy had "mounted" a different type of offense to reach the top of this division. So with that said, I've received specific instructions for her grace's arrival. If you all will please rise out of your seats.

Leading by example, Alexa places her feet on the ground and motions for the audience to do the same, after a couple of seconds slowly realizing nothing's gonna happen until they do...most of the audience complies and joins Alexa in standing. She grabs a notecard off of the table and glances at it before almost losing the self control to not roll her eyes, and maintaining a welcoming let's call it "smile."

[Alexa Bliss]
Please put your hands together for...

Her face grimaces for a second as again the urge to roll her eyes intensifies, but pulls it together and forces that "smile" back on her face.

[Alexa Bliss]
For The Woman that has graciously agreed to boost the ratings of my "b-list" talk show by drawing all eyes to it with her appearance tonight. An appearance that is as profound as her ability in the ring, as proven by defeating me last month after my so called "impressive" victory at Final Stand. She is not only God's Greatest Creation, she is the...

She literally looks like her eye is about to pop out of her head as she tries very hard to repeat the obvious "demanded" introduction.

[Alexa Bliss]
She is the greatest female to ever lace up a pair of boots, and after getting rid of the trash that is Nikki Cross in Scotland, she has cemented her reign as one that will last a lifetime, if we're all so lucky. Ladies and Gentlemen, The North American Champion, The Golden Goddess...MANDY ROSE!

As her arm extends out to motion behind her, she believes the camera has lost sight of her enough to finally relieve the urge to roll her eyes, so much so that she nearly resembles The Undertaker, before tossing the note card to the floor which word for word has the very introduction she just gave.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 BU3XBop

And just like that, the booing of the audience intensifies threefold as the Golden Goddess struts out onto the stage. On her shoulder sits her North American Championship. With her other hand, Mandy strokes the ends of her hair while she makes her way out in front of her positioned seat, opposite Alexa.

[Corey Graves]
The woman of the hour! No, the CENTURY!

[Renee Young]
I might not personally be a fan of Mandy and I might find her methods questionable, but I can't discount her victory over Nikki Cross last night. It was a truly remarkable match, and an impression showing by the Champion.

[Corey Graves]
I'm sorry Renee, I seem to be in a state of shock. Did you just COMPLIMENT the North American Champion, Mandy Rose?

[Renee Young]
I did, I can give credit where credit is due. Not all of us are blindly partial like you, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
Sure, label me blindly partial for supporting the greatest reign in the history of the business, Renee! When Mandy is collecting Slammy's left and right and being inducted into the Hall of Fame, I will be able to say that I was one of her original and most devout followers from the very beginning. I know the "it" factor when I see it, Renee, and God's Greatest Creation has it in spades.

[Renee Young]
She's definitely got something, I'll give you that.

[Mauro Ranallo]
One thing we can all agree she does have, and as you both mentioned successfully defended last night, is that North American Championship.

[Corey Graves]
And it's not going anywhere! So you both might as well suck it up and enjoy the ride, because it's going to be a long and glorious one.

Little Miss Bliss extends her hand to greet her guest with a handshake, but Mandy, without even giving Bliss a passing glance, turns a cold shoulder to the host and proceeds to take her title into her right hand and raise both arms high above her head to showcase her gold. Rose’s left hand gradually and gracefully falls down behind her head before she places her successfully defended Championship back over her shoulder and takes her seat. The Golden Goddess had become all too accustomed to the booing of the fans, allowing it to roll right off as she takes the microphone placed in front of her, and her heavenly gaze falls onto the talk show host, Alexa Bliss.

[Renee Young]
That was a little rude.

[Corey Graves]
"Rude?" Alexa Bliss has been running her mouth to anyone that'll listen about how jealous she is of Mandy Rose's success. I happen to be fortunate enough to know Mandy on a semi-personal level, and I can verify that Mandy Rose is not the type to say one thing about somebody behind their back to the cameras, and then try to play nice on stage. The Champion isn't a phony.

[Renee Young]
Phony? It's called professionalism, Graves! You put your opinions and differences aside to get the job done, and that's exactly what Alexa Bliss is doing here tonight.

With Mandy in her seat, and Alexa back in hers, you can cut the tension with a knife despite Alexa trying her best to not draw attention to it. After all, you can only be so professional. She puts a smile on as she stares at The Champion, who has made a great effort in ensuring that her North American Championship is well within Alexa's viewpoint at all times.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 MY5SRr5

[Alexa Bliss]
Mandy, it is a pleasure to finally you here on A Moment Of Bliss. Thank you for accepting my invitation, and of course congratulations on your title defense.

Wow Alexa, that was QUITE the introduction..! In my humble opinion, probably your best work yet. But I do have to admit, I don’t really watch your show. I’ve been a little busy being the face of this company, you understand, but we’ll have plenty of time to get into that later, won’t we?

The Champion flashes a smile that can only be describes as nothing less than hollow. She continues to stroke and toy with the ends of her golden, blonde hair while she gets a little more comfortable in her seat.

[Alexa Bliss]
Yes, of course...silly me thinking that your holiness would watch a show as insignificant as this. So insignificant that I've practically had to beg guests to appear, and totally don't have a long list of Superstars that want to be apart of this new trendy staple of Anarchy. Forgive me, Mandy. Now there's a lot of topics to get to, some a bit tougher than others so seeing as this is the first time you've seen this show, this is the moment where I ease into things with a classic softball question. So what brought you into the wrestling business? Can you talk to us about your journey to becoming an XWL Superstar?

The Golden Goddess didn't have to dwell on the question longer than a mere second before the obvious answer came to mind.

Alexa, I know you're just dying to hear all about how I auditioned in some swimsuit competition for Vince McMahon himself and was hand chosen from that very moment to be the future of this division, but just like the picture you seem to love painting of me for all of these mindless sacks in the audience, that couldn't be further from the truth. In reality, I grew up in an Italian home in New York, full of boys, and wrestling would be on the TV each and every week. I grew up the way you and everybody else probably did, watching superstars like The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Hardy Boyz, Edge, Lita, Trish Stratus, Chris Jericho, Triple H, and Mr. McMahon.

The emphasis put on the last name on that list was suspect to say the least, as Mandy crosses her legs and smirks coyly as if she and Alexa were sitting at the kitchen table, about to spill the hottest gossip about all the other neighbors who live on the metaphorical block.

When XWL came to town, it didn't take much to convince me to go to the tryouts. And when you have the face, the body, and the God-given ability that I do? Naturally, it didn't take much to convince the talent scouts either. Because they knew what I know, and that is that there are a million and one models out there, but there's only one Golden Goddess. I ticked all the boxes, even the ones they didn't know they were looking for. The beauty of a Victoria's Secret angel, the strength of a bodybuilder, the charisma of a Hollywood starlet, I was divinely created for this business. I was the prettiest, the fastest, and the strongest girl in the room, and if you're asking me, I'd say not much has changed. Well, aside from this beautiful Championship on my shoulder, of course.

As the audience boos, Alexa's reaction isn't exactly full of disgust if anything it's perhaps showing that Mandy's response was refreshing, given it's been unlike anything she's said thus far since arriving on the scene.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 WOq2upD

[Alexa Bliss]
See, I think THAT is the type of insight we've been looking for, right audience? I mean, when there's whispers and easy assumptions to jump to, I think it would help to know this side of your story. That you aren't some interchangeable barbie doll like Women who roamed this division long before us. You have a depth to you, a history of watching, of probably horsing around with your brothers which likely led to your desire to get into this business because I believe you more than held your own against them, right? That is the type of Mandy all of us want to see succeed, including me. Because the story resonates, it shows a level of hard work that isn't easily seen due to the preferential treatment you've received over others. Which we'll get more into in just a bit, because I do think we're making progress, and perhaps opening eyes to you that aren't just filled with lust, or disgust for that matter. So let's talk about how you started out in XWL. Of course you had a bit of an "admirer" we'll say...and it led to an uncomfortable "welcoming." All of that came to a head at International Incident when Nikki Cross accepted your open challenge, and you to your credit put her away to retain your title. Seeing as we were in Scotland, did you not once think that maybe she'd rear her "twisted" head and try to pick up where you left off? Or were you deep down hoping she would so you could defeat her in her homeland? Above all else, how does it feel to finally be able to put that chapter of your career to rest and move onto the next now as your reign as North American Champion was legitimized with your first defense?

There have been two women in XWL who have been consistent "thorns" in my side since my debut. One is a should-be convicted sexual predator, as many, but not all of her physically invading and traumatizing actions were caught on camera and on live and national TV no less, and the other thought she was too important and too "above it all" to show up or play by the rules, and was rightfully humbled by Mr. McMahon. The first point I want to make is that I'm still here flourishing, and where are my thorns? Right where thorns should be, beneath the Rose... But when it comes to Nikki specifically, I had hoped that she would respect the restraining order I had put into place after she drugged me and tried to smuggle me into Scotland, but unfortunately as I found out, U.S. restraining orders are not required to be enforced outside of our great nation's borders. I had voiced my concerns about this to Vince, who assured me that security would be tripled and on the look out for that freak. Normally she isn't very hard to miss. Crooked teeth, greasy hair, wild eyes, but then again I guess we were in Scotland, and most the women there fit that description. Nikki has crossed more lines than I've even had the time to draw. She's assaulted me in the ring, backstage, and in my own hotel room. She practically attempted human trafficking by trying to ship me off to her filthy homeland. Needless to say, Vince was completely in support of the idea that I should not be required to defend my title at International Incident because of the danger that it would inevitably put me in, but thanks to all of my hecklers and critics, like you, and like all of these people you see here, I was forced to be put into that situation. I was forced into harm's way, and right into the open and predatory arms of my attacker... Did that make you feel chivalrous, Alexa? Did it satisfy your little white knight complex? Do you finally feel like the un-celebrated Champion that all of these people THINK they want to see? While you think on that, I'll leave your question with this: when it comes to Nikki Cross, all I have to say is that the second that she lays a single boot onto American soil again? She's going to be detained and charged by every lawyer on my payroll, and I can assure you that with Vince fully on my side, that my payroll is very, very long.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 SzWqGUc

[Alexa Bliss]
Let me assure you, Mandy...that is not at all what I, nor these people wanted for you. I think one thing that's perhaps hard for you to process is the fact that people don't WANT to think things of you that aren't exactly "pretty." Your good looks or what have you may in your mind spawn jealousy that has sparked this perception of you. But for us? We just wanted a Champion, a Champion that did not win a title match to become Champion, to defend their title. The only thing we "forced" you to do was uphold your duty to prove why you are Champion, and to your credit you made ground in showcasing why you may be deserving of that title. I say may because in all honesty, I think part of a Champion's journey to that point is overcoming the previous one. Which, none of us are praising Shayna's reign as Champion by any means, I myself hoped to be the one to end that reign of tyranny. Keyword, end...follow up word, myself.

She looks at Mandy after placing emphasis on the words that could show jealousy over how things went, or...if you look deep, could also mean she wanted the process to go as all reigns do, someone beating that Champion not the route Mr. McMahon and Mandy went.

[Alexa Bliss]
Titles are to be won, and lost...and that is a huge blemish on your reign, even now after successfully defending it for the first time at International Incident. Because, the truth of the matter is you in your very re-debut on Anarchy competed in The Main-Event for The North American Championship, and didn't win. Yes it ended in disqualification, but you'll hardly gain much sympathy when you walk in here and get a title match your first official night...and things don't exactly work out for you. But despite that, you get a chance to accept Shayna's Open Challenge at Final Stand, having removed the thorn that led to the previous disqualification...and you not only lose...you tapped out. For many, many before you...that is enough to disqualify you from any further opportunity in the immediate future. Yet, you are placed in a Number One Contenders Match with two Women that put up a way better performance not only in the past month before that, but at Final Stand itself, the very event you again submitted to The Champion.

Mandy raises a single brow accompanied by an expression that less than subtly tells Alexa to tread lightly.

[Alexa Bliss]
To your credit, you defeat me and earn yourself a third shot at beating The Champion you previously hadn't beaten the last two times. Hey, third times the charm right? Except, literally the next week after months of Shayna's underwhelming presence as Champion...somehow enough was finally enough, only after you became contender again, of course...and it was time to strip Shayna of her title, and award it to her far from new "challenger." I think to believe our annoyance over that isn't justified is a tad dishonest. Because you failed to beat her, and in the end you still never did. You were presented that title via a piece of paper essentially, and that doesn't sit right with us. I was vocal, critical, and upset...not out of jealousy, but out of respect for what Championships are supposed to stand for. How they are won, how they are lost, there is no grey area, there is no "exception" to the rule. So my question to you is honestly how do you justify what most of us believe to be a miscarriage of what this business is supposed to be? What gave Mr. McMahon the right to award you that title without having to fight for it like rest of this division? Because some people given your previous unsuccessful attempts, believe that when Mr. McMahon realized you couldn't actually beat Shayna, he had to get more creative in his attempt to put you on this pedestal. I ask you this not as a Woman that wants to believe the worst of you, in spite of what you may feel...but as the host of this show that believes you haven't had the chance truly to address this with full transparency. Transparency that could enlighten us to maybe see things differently.

After Alexa did not head her non-verbal warning, the Champion grips the arms of her chair, tapping her nails on it furiously as she sucks on the inside of her cheek and narrows her eyes at the host seated across from her.

Yes, I may be stunning and drop dead gorgeous, I may be as athletic as they come, and I may be wildly more successful and well-equipped than my peers, and you may not be all of those things Alexa, and in the grand scheme of life I’m sure you’ve convinced yourself that none of that really matters because one day your hard work and moaning about the success of others will pay off, right? Let me remind you of one thing that DOES matter on paper, something that Vince did not forget when choosing me as the only viable and deserving option that this division had to offer. After all of the chances that I may have had given to me to dethrone the absent and FORMER Champion, you were given the opportunity you were waiting for. You had every chance to derail my path to greatness and be the one to end that sham of a title reign yourself, and you COULD have done it “your” way. But in case my knee rocked you too hard to remember the details, Alexa, I pinned YOU. You are the last person who should be telling me what I do and don’t deserve. What Vince did by rightfully crowning me as North American Champion was a bigger favor to you than you allow yourself to realize. What would it take for you to actually just admit that you're a sore loser and be happy for another woman who's succeeding in your place? Maybe if Vince put us in a match for the North American Championship a solid week after I already beat you so that I could, what? Do it all over again? If I'm so undeserving, and someone like you could be doing such a better job than me Alexa, then why couldn't you beat me? If you want to know what I think, I think the ugly truth of it all is that you couldn't stand the thought of the new "it" girl walking into this company and doing what you couldn't. You couldn't handle the fact that I BEAT you, fair and square, and this Championship was just the icing on top of your cake, because you knew that this could have been you, but you just, weren't good enough. You can choose to focus on the fact that in the one fair match that I had with Shayna, I tapped out, but I proved that I STILL deserved my spotlight when I beat the only other women Vince could squander up and throw into a Number One Contedership match. Yes, Alexa, a thousand times yes, my North American Championship was presented to me during a lavish and beautiful coronation that you were not invited to, but don’t attempt to mark down how I was awarded my title as a “blemish” on my reign. How I got my North American Championship may have been controversial, but I made history that night, as I have continued to do every night since. You can keep trying to spin this like you’re SUCH a traditionalist and a respectable human being now, and these people may be gullible enough to buy it for—... a week? But I don’t think even they’re dense enough to avoid recognizing exactly the type of person that you are.

The Golden Goddess sits back into her seat, rather proud of herself it seems. The tension on the stage was so thick that it could only be penetrated by a live chainsaw.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 EyTcINx

[Alexa Bliss]
Even in my most "wicked" of days, I'd never have accepted being HANDED a title that I did not win. Maybe I would have cheated, or bent the rules in order to win that title? But ultimately I would have pinned someone, in a title match because THAT is how Champions are crowned. They are not made in a factory, in a board room, or behind closed doors through secret meetings. Now if we can stop talking about me, that'd be great because if the roles were reversed and I had beaten you and Mr. McMahon tried to declare me Champion? I would have issued an Open Challenge right then and there, to decide who would be Champion. And unlike you, I wouldn't have ducked you like you ducked my attempt to accept your so called "Open Challenge." Now that THAT is out of the way, please let's stay on topic because for someone that seems so self absorbed as yourself, you keep trying to bring me into the forefront of this conversation when as you so boldly keep reminding all of us, you are the champion, the chosen heir to The North American throne, the superior athlete to the division. So recognize that this interview is about you, about the controversy you draw up, about the decisions you've made, the company you keep. This isn't about me being jealous, because to be blunt with you, Mandy? I don't envy a single thing about you.

Alexa's tone was very direct, as if for a moment she slipped out of her attempt to be professional, and snapped back at Mandy who keeps taking every chance she has to demean Alexa. She recollects herself, and proceeds likely to ask the next question, but before she does she's rudely interrupted by Mandy.

And that's exactly how I know that you're lying Alexa, because there isn’t a woman on this planet who doesn’t want to be Mandy Rose... But you know, for once you are actually right about something. NONE of this is about you. As much as you've tirelessly tried to insert yourself into my North American title picture, you haven't succeeded. You can say that I didn't deserve this title, but I proved that I deserve it a hell of a lot more than you do when I beat you and became the Number One Contender. So ultimately, the way you'd like to do things or see them done doesn't really matter to me, because at the end of the day you're not the one holding or defending this Championship. But with that being said, yes, let's get back to the real topic of this conversation, which would be me. The way I see it, there is no controversy. In person, on paper, however you choose to spin it, I was the most logical choice for this North American Championship. I stand by our General Manager and fully support all of his decisions, and I believe, as many others are starting to, that Vince made the appropriate call by crowning me Champion. I beat the only other valid contenders this company had to offer, who we won't go through the trouble of naming again, and any critics who didn't see that were silenced when I finally rid the world of that Scottish filth, Nikki Cross... I get that people love to talk about me, it's understandable, but the way I see it is that that conversation? Is over. It's time for you all to just relax and bask in the golden hour of the Women's Wrestling. You have the most breathtaking, alluring, graceful, and divine Champion in the entire business, who is actually taking the time show up every week and bless you all with this face, and these features, on top of still being undefeated in her reign. What more could you possibly ask for?

Mandy leans back in her chair once again, effortlessly tossing some strands of her golden blonde hair back over her shoulder as she half-smiles. A vocal portion of the men in the audience begin to cheer and catcall towards the stage while the rest of the arena resort to some less than surprising booing.

[Alexa Bliss]
A little humility, maybe? Just speaking candidly, but compared to the likes of Natalya, or April? You've got a long way to go in building a strong reign, and one month of matches is hardly worth calling yourself "undefeated." But I'll humor you.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Ynges84

[Alexa Bliss]
So there's two topics left to really dig into it, and one of them is what's next for you and The North American Championship? We know of course that The Women's Champion Kairi Sane will be defending her title inside The Elimination Chamber. So, how about you? Who is next in line, what plans are in the pipeline, anyone you feel is worthy of challenging The Golden Goddess for her throne? Or, seeing as you do view yourself so highly, and your ability to compete, have you given any thoughts on perhaps stepping inside The Elimination Chamber and defending that title against 5 other Women? After all, you're the chosen one to revitalize The North American Championship...so what steps are being taken to ensure that happens?  

Maybe I'm just a little too high-caliber of an athlete for this current crop of women, but nobody remotely worthy comes to mind. As we've covered already, the two women I beat to become the Number One Contender weren't worthy, nobody in the collective dump of Scotland was worthy, I mean who even really are my options? The Empress of Never, Asuka? I've already beaten her. "The Man" Becky Lynch? The same “Man” that’s been beaten left right and center every time she steps into the ring? I think she needs a REAL man more than she needs a Championship opportunity right now. How about diet LayCool, featuring Peyton Royce and her new sidekick? Please, Tweedledee and Tweedledum combined aren't a fraction of the woman that I am. Besides, I liked her more when she was Poison Ivy anyway.

At this time, a member in the audience yells out "NIKKI! NIKKI BELLA!" Mandy turns her head to the side, deciding to humor the heckler and use the opening to shut down any and all competition.

What was that?... Did somebody say Nikki Bella? The only woman to ever out-hasbeen Natalya? I'm trying to keep this North American Championship relevant, giving "one last chance" to a Bella Twin would kind of defeat that purpose. I pride myself on being a fighting Champion, I'm not here to entertain the lifelong dreams of women who couldn't even collectively lace one of my golden boots. If I can't find any competition, I'll make my own. I'm a completely new breed of Champion. I carry myself with poise and elegance, unlike your BFF Kairi Sane. Personally, I just don't see the appeal behind her whole "fairy tale" ending. Because for someone like Kairi, this is hardly how her story is going to end. It might not be Tessa Blanchard, but before you know it somebody is going to come rowing along and will sink her childish little tugboat while she's still too busy drying her eyes and wiping her nose on her best friend's shoulder. So pathetic... This is XWL, not Comic Con for little girls who just want to put on a costume and play Jack Sparrow for a living... But you know, since we're talking about it, maybe at Downpour I will step inside of the Elimination Chamber, but it won't be for my title... It'll be for hers.

The Golden Goddess shrugs and leans back after that last comment, twirling a strand of hair around her index finger while crossing her legs over one another.

"God's Greatest Creation: the first ever North American AND Women's Champion" has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?... I'm sure Vince will be just as enthusiastic and open to some negotiations, of course.

As this interview has progressed, we've seen the little fidgets from Alexa as she struggles to bite her tongue, to remain "professional" for the sake of the show, and when Mandy has often belittled her, she's again tried to grin and bear it because that is her role in this moment. But as Mandy has the NERVE to start badmouthing her best friend? To shift her sights perhaps to the title that she knows how hard Kairi's worked to win? You see that "control" completely go away in that instant. Her body language is clearly upset, her smile is far gone, and her nails begin to dig into the mic she holds as if it's taking EVERYTHING she has within her not to feed into the desires of her "Blissed Off" mood.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 2OtN9H6

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sure that'll be refreshing considering you seem to be the one that's always OPEN with him, isn't that right?

Immediately the audience riles up into a frenzy as Alexa vocalizes in a not so subtle way the root of everyone's main issue with Mandy Rose. Mandy, however, puts on a questionably genuine look of confusion. The camera's audio picks up the Champion shouting over the crowd without the help of her microphone: "AND WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, HUH?"

[Alexa Bliss]
At least, that's the "vile rumor" spreading as wide as well...your legs, allegedly.

"Ohhhhh!" echoes throughout the arena, with cheers reaching a louder tone as Alexa again, goes RIGHT there.

[Alexa Bliss]
Now, I'm not one to speculate who is laying down the hard work, and who is just...laying down. But I must say, you certainly don't help matters when you continually speak of your "special" relationship with our boss. In fact, statements like that are quite suggestive, and almost unapologetic. Because here you are, a Champion that has ducked a challenge from myself, but also has ripped apart any potential challengers as if no one is worthy of challenging Mr. McMahon's alleged, mistress. And yet, you believe you deserve to be in The Elimination Chamber for Kairi Sane's Women's Championship? You have the NERVE, outright audacity to call her moment in Scotland "pathetic?" To speak ill of someone that much like you WON A NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH...and UNLIKE you WON A WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH THEREAFTER. A Woman that doesn't have the same sordid allegations anywhere near her name because it is without question that she EARNED that moment. And maybe, if you allegedly weren't on your back all the time you'd have seen that with your own eyes.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 ZoEo81Q

[Alexa Bliss]
That Mandy, is the definition of "pathetic." That Mandy is not anywhere close to the type of "PASSION" that is within Kairi Sane. IF these rumors are true? Not only do you NOT deserve to compete for her title, you don't even deserve to be on this roster. Because every Woman you listed? Is grinding it out THE RIGHT WAY. They're fighting for their opportunity, they're showing what they are made of, THEY ARE STRIVING FOR THE KIND OF SUCCESS THAT DOES NOT COME FROM SLEEPING WITH THE BOSS!

The camera catches a shot of Mandy's face with her jaw dropped open in shock and disgust, but only for the briefest second before she checks herself and tosses her hair back over her shoulder. After a nonchalant roll of the eyes by God's Greatest Creation, the camera switches back to the host.

[Alexa Bliss]
So honestly, here is your MOMENT...the spotlight is on you, and all ears are perked. WHAT is the extent of your relationship with Mr. McMahon? Because it's hard to truly believe it's anything like mine or any other Superstar's for that matter considering how highly he not only speaks of you, but puts you on this show and most of all this division. I mean you Main-Evented Anarchy in your official re-debut...in a title match no less. He personally takes time out of being a GENERAL MANAGER...to introduce you. He takes time out of this show to throw you not one, but TWO coronations. He strips a Champion of their title, a Champion you failed to beat DESPITE MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES...and awards you that title. And all of that collectively doesn't add up considering all the talent that has been signed to this company and come NOWHERE close to that same treatment. You've been on this pedestal since day one, and far be it from me to make light of a Woman's accomplishments? But far be it from me to also not call someone out on their BS when there clearly is smoke to the fire in question. So? What do you have to say for yourself?

Mandy snickers to herself while she glances down at her freshly manicured nails, taking a deep breath while bringing the microphone back within range of her voice.

You know something, Alexa... I've been classy and professional enough try and avoid taking it here tonight, since the last 6 months or so of your career have basically just been one giant compilation of you getting humiliated, but honestly I don't feel sorry for you at all. You're seated exactly where you belong, getting paid a fraction of my salary to sit there and interview the real stars in the business, because you just weren't good enough to make the cut yourself. It's so obvious, Alexa, and everybody knows it. I know it, Mr. McMahon knows it, they all know it, and everybody in the locker room knows it. They just feel too bad for you to say anything after Ruby Riott shoved a nice slice of humble pie down your throat on national television. But lucky for you, I'm not like those other girls in the locker room, because the truth is Alexa, you're really nothing more than– to put it bluntly, an unsuccessful little BITCH.

The crowd practically fell silent for a moment, too afraid to side with the North American Champion with an expected: "OOOHHHHH!" Mandy tosses her microphone at Alexa's feet and adjusts her title over her shoulder while she stands and turns to walk off of the set.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 8VqFWBz

Alexa sits there in silence, not even staring in the direction Mandy's heading in. She's just frozen in anger, for Mandy to continually put her down, to parade off as if she's this untouchable "Golden Girl' that can say and do whatever she wants. It doesn't sit right with Alexa, and as her bottom lip curls under, her eyes gradually squint, her nose rising and her fists clenching. All the while Mandy has no idea she's left Alexa stewing with rage, or she does and she doesn't seem to care. Mandy without looking back proceeds away from the chairs but before she gets far, her hair's suddenly yanked back, preventing her from going any further by a FAR from "over it" Alexa Bliss. Mandy let's out a "LET GO!" as her blonde locks as in danger of being pulled from her scalp but the reformed "Wicked Witch Of XWL" doesn't adhere to her demands, she's got other things in mind, and they all involve bringing Mandy down a peg or two. She shoves a chair over, pulling Mandy closer to her, right into the grasp of her other hand, which immediately is magnetically pulled right around Mandy's throat, the look in her eyes as deadly as a gaze gets.

[Corey Graves]
WHAT IN MANDY ROSE'S NAME IS SHE DOING?!

[Renee Young]
I literally can't...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Clearly Alexa Bliss has had enough of Mandy's "holier than thou" attitude.

[Corey Graves]
BUT SHE IS! AND RIGHT NOW ALEXA'S ON THE VERGE OF CRUSHING THE GREATEST WINDPIPES GOD CREATED!

The fans are FULLY in support of Alexa as Mandy is bent backwards all while the air slowly leaves her lung with each second Alexa's grip tightens. "VINCE CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!" Alexa screams directly in Mandy's face. Mandy's very panicked, helpless, a state she's far from used to being in given her extra "privilege" lately but after poking the bear one too many times, Alexa Bliss has said enough and is ready to make "The Golden Goddess" feel the wrath of her fury. However before Alexa can follow up her momentary disarming of The North American Champion she's met by the fury of Mandy herself. Mandy unable to do much in this position does the only thing she could, clawing at Alexa's eyes as she digs her nails into them, immediately freeing herself.

[Corey Graves]
AND THAT'S WHY SHE'S THE NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION!

[Renee Young]
That could not be further from the truth.

[Corey Graves]
It's right on the money, look at how tenacious she is!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Tenacious is certainly a word...I don't know if I'd use that to refer to Mandy Rose...but it's a word.

Mandy grabs at her own throat as if her hand's can provide the healing properties to restore her breathing. But despite Corey's praise and her own exaggerated belief of herself, she's not actually a celestial being. So it takes her a couple of seconds to compose herself before she notices Alexa stirring back for more, still blinded and kicks her foot up jamming it into the stomach of Bliss with a good bit of force behind it, force that knocks Alexa back into her seat, and that seat then flips back tipping itself and Alexa over onto the ground as Mandy can't help but laugh at that pitiful sight. Pleased with herself, albeit still trying to bring back the air fully to her lungs, she bends down grabbing her title off the floor. She dusts it off and tosses it over her shoulder before heading to leave, quite proud of herself. But yet again, as she strutted away, Alexa not in the slightest bit phased by that chair fiasco jumps back onto Mandy, with a bellowing battle cry and shoves her into The LED board that had the "A Moment Of Bliss" graphic still stretched across it. But as Mandy's face smacks off of it it begins to malfunction and half of the graphic disintegrates into static while the other half flashes on and off.  

[Corey Graves]
NOT THE FACE!

[Renee Young]
Alexa may not be as "wicked" as she used to be on the weekly basis, but when you push her too far hell hath nothing like her Five Feet Of Fury.

Mandy slowly falls against the LED board, visibly dazed after that hard contact with it, but that's not going to stop Alexa's onslaught. She mounts Mandy delivering clubbing blows to the back. But Mandy as Corey said is "tenacious" and that tenacity helps her not just succumb to Alexa's attack. She manages to deliver a back elbow to Alexa that staggers her long enough that Mandy can spear her to the floor and begin banging the back of her head against the stage floor. But as if it's a constant game of cat and mouse, Alexa soon rolls back on top of Mandy resuming her strikes as she screams completely enraged and consumed by it. Not to be outdone, God's Greatest Creation shifts the tide back in her favor rolling back into control as she resumes smacking Alexa's head off the floor. However again that doesn't last long as Little Miss Bliss is quickly back into control and this time as her fury is rapidly unleashed, Mandy is looking to be in dire straits. She screams out for Alexa to get off of her but those screams are met on deaf ears from a majorly "Blissed Off" Alexa Bliss. In fact it looks like Alexa could continue this for as long as she wanted at this point, Mandy clearly in distress...but where there's a damsel in distress...there's a hero swooping in to save them. Alexa's dead-lifted off of The Golden Goddess suddenly...and as she kicks and claws trying to get one last shot in on Mandy, we see just who has decided to be that "hero."  

[Renee Young]
What the hell is Chad Gable doing?

[Corey Graves]
The lord's work, Renee!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well Mandy did tell Chad if he wanted "this" to work he needed to be there for her next time something like this happened...and, well...here he is.

Alexa's soon spun around in the opposite direction of Mandy and released as Chad next helps Mandy up off the floor, but as he pulls her up he doesn't bring her to her feet, no he chucks her over his shoulder and begins to carry her away, grabbing the title off the floor to carry with him. Alexa of course was NOT done with Mandy but she's quickly intercepted by security swarming around her. "ENOUGH!" one of them shouts at Alexa who freezes in her tracks. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER, MANDY! I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR TITLE THAT I PROMISE YOU!" Mandy however has no response too disheveled from the attack to even really hear it as she's carried away by one half of The Tag-Team Champions. Bliss tells security to keep their hands off of her as she throws her own up into the air as the camera zooms in on Alexa's quite furious face as we fade to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:11 am

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 8ruA0Kz

A blue hue falls over the arena, signifying the arrival of one Superstar, no not The Undertaker, the newly crowned Women's Champion in The Pirate Princess, Kairi Sane. As the lights flash in unison to the notes in her theme, the camera focuses on a mysterious treasure chest at the center of the stage sat atop a podium. What treasure could be waiting within this chest of mystery, an array of precious gems? Perhaps a book containing many treasure maps to make your fortunes unrivaled? Maybe it's a lifetime subscription to the XWL Network? Could it be a lamp containing a genie that grants you three wishes? The confines of this chest could house anything, it could even have a boat. With imaginations running wild, brother, Kairi Sane emerges from behind the curtain and walks out onto the stage, wearing her trademark coat and her signature pirate hat, a noticeable treasure missing from her person, perhaps it was lost on the flight back from Scotland?

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 6GmuNDn

Upon reaching the center of the stage, Kairi curiously walks up to the treasure chest and begins circling it like a Pirate Vulture, let's hope her curiosity doesn't led her to the same fate as the cat. She finishes her lap and stands besides the treasure chest, taking a hold of her coat and bringing it up to her face, a smile assumably on her now hidden face. A few moments of this ensue before she swings the coat downward, turning her head away for a brief second before shifting her attention back towards the live audience in attendance, a smile beaming on her face. With her theatrics seemingly now put on the backburner, Kairi shifts her attention back towards the the treasure chest, each step taking seconds before the next one follows suit, as if she was mesmerized by the object in front of her.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Giphy

Kairi places a hand on the handle resting on the top half of the chest, slowly pulling it back to begin the ceremonious opening of her treasure chest. The inch by inch opening of the chest is agonizing as we await to see what is hidden within. We would get our answer shortly after the chest was fully opened to reveal her newly won Women's Championship hidden within the confines of the treasure chest. Kairi slowly separates the Championship from the golden doubloons, which makes up around seventy five percent of the contents, the other twenty five being the Championship itself, and looks at it with the sincerest of smiles. She finally has her treasure in her hands and while that quest has reached its dramatic conclusion, the real work now begins as she must defend her treasure against five other women inside the dreaded Elimination Chamber, but who will she have to through to ensure that her treasure stays in her possession?

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 ITsq3RF

With her Championship tightly gripped over her shoulder, Kairi begins her descent down the entrance ramp, her hand colliding with the extended arms of the XWL Universe on either side of the ramp, a smile being exchanged with every member along the way down to the ring. She reaches around the halfway point of the ramp, opting to walk back up the ramp and begin slapping the hands of those on the opposite side of the barricade protecting said ramp, yielding the same result as the original side. While she's doing this, ensuring that this moment could be shared with as many people as she possibly could, the camera partakes in a quick cut to a larger portion of the audience, focusing on an accurate sign among the sea of humanity that is the XWL Universe. The camera cuts back to Kairi now reaching the bottom of the ramp, nodding her head along to the cheering of the live audience in attendance.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 LV3G8kv

She turns the corner and backs herself into the corner barricade, the members of the crowd on either side of her cheering her on and posing alongside her for the camera. Kairi pushes herself off the barricade and begins to scale the steel ring steps, planting her right foot on the bottom step with some force behind it before bringing her left foot forward and repeating the gesture on the second step, almost as if she's marching up the steps. The last two steps receive the same treatment until she's standing on the top step. She looks out towards the crowd that emanating positive energy for the newly crowned Pirate Princess, raising her hand towards her forehead and saluting the live audience in attendance before walking along the apron and entering the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 5kxeh5o

She circles the outskirts of the ring, raising the Women's Championship high into the air as she does a lap around the ring, allowing the XWL Universe to see her newly won treasure. Upon finishing this display, she stands in the center of the ring and raises the Championship into the air once again, allowing the positive energy to fill the ring as a smile is etched on her face, her eyes closed and her head tilted upwards, almost as if this energy is fueling her. A moment is brief when she lowers her Championship down to her side and begins walking towards a turnbuckle, placing a foot on the bottom rope to make it to the middle one, once more raising the Championship into the air and looking at it, knowing that his is hers and hers alone. “Mine. My treasure!” she exclaims before she hops off the turnbuckle and makes her way towards the far end of the ring, quickly receiving a microphone when she reaches her destination. She repositions herself in the center of the ring, her Championship resting proudly on her shoulder as a “You deserve it!” chant begins to become audible. If she wasn't smiling already, this would cause it. She nods along for a moment as she brings the microphone up to her lips, causing the chant to slowly die out so she could speak.

Kairi Sane
Seventy four minutes. That's how long Tessa Blanchard and I fought for before the Undeniable Diamond was cracked. That is how long it took for a winner to be decided. That is how long it took for Tessa's reign to come to an end. After everything was said and done, after the bell had rang, it was me who stood with the ultimate treasure, my treasure. I told her before the match that I would become the new Women's Champion and whether or not she believed it, it became true after the match was over. But even in defeat, she proved me wrong. I said that this change of hers was a facade, that it wasn't real, but at International Incident, she proved that it was as real as it gets when she put this Championship around my waist and shook my hand. Neither of us will forget everything that happened before this moment, when she put me through that announcer's table, when I put her through that same table weeks later, to what happened at the end of our contract signing, to her show of respect after our match at International Incident. Just because we are no longer enemies, it doesn't mean we're exactly friends, but now there's a mutual respect between us.

Kairi Sane
With International Incident now over, I look towards Downpour and my first Championship defense inside the Elimination Chamber. This is a match I've never been in, a match that I never thought I'd compete in, much less a match I would be walking into as Women's Champion. This match was one of many moments that defined Natalya's incredible reign, this was the first one that made people take her seriously as a Champion, the one that made people realize that she was more than a name, more than a third generation Superstar, that her name wasn't the only thing she had because she had what every other woman in that match was lacking: Heart. With Tessa's destiny being rewritten at International Incident, it will now be me walking into the Elimination Chamber as Women's Champion, like Natalya did last year, and just like she did before me, I will walk out STILL Women's Champion.

The XWL universe lets out a loud pop at the sound of the Undeniable Diamond's theme. Tessa managed to silence alot of people who doubted her true motives and intentions after her gesture of respect and humbleness towards Kairi Sane following a hard fought bout that saw Tessa lose her championship at International Incident, in that moment of defeat, after a seventy plus minute battle, we saw the TRUE Undeniable Diamond emerge as she took it upon herself to place the very championship she had just lost around the waist of the woman who bested her, it was in that moment that the XWL universe saw just how far Tessa Blanchard has evolved as a person since joining this company, there have been a few lows along the way, some moments that Tessa wishes didn't happen as they showed the worst of her, but at International Incident? we saw the best of Tessa Blanchard, we saw the highest of highs from her from a personal character standpoint come in a moment that would be many people's lowest of lows, losing the one thing you've worked your entire career for, before even having much of a chance to leave YOUR true mark on it, but none of that stopped Tessa from showing Kairi the ultimate sign of respect that she absolutely EARNED following the war that the two of those women went through.

Tessa steps out onto the stage to a massive reaction from the XWL universe, she simply smiles and nods to the fans to acknowledge their reaction towards her before heading down the ramp, no Tessa pose for the Undeniable Diamond tonight as it appears as though she has some things she wants to get off her chest right now as she had already had a mic in her hand upon stepping through the curtain. Tessa uses the hand that's free of the mic to slap some lucky fans hands along her way down the ramp before ascending the steps and entering the ring, where she now stands face to face with the woman who beat her for the belt she barely got to know, now we find out her thoughts on it all as her theme dies down.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I could be alot of things right now after what happened at International Incident. I could be sad, disappointed, dejected, angry, all of the above and more, and whilst there may be an inkling of all of those feelings lingering somewhere within me, there's one feeling I have right now that's overwhelming and that trumps all of those other feelings, I'm feeling GRATEFUL.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I'm grateful to Natalya and that wake up call she gave me a few months back that subsequently skyrocketed my career to new heights. She set me straight, she unlocked the tools that had been within me all along that I would in turn need to use to dethrone her, and I managed to take her advice and tap into that dormant untapped potential within me to do just that on an unforgettable night at Final Stand. Without her, I would not have been able to capture the Women's Championship on the grandest stage of them all, and had I not captured that title, I wouldnt've stood across the ring from you at International Incident defending that very championship that you now possess.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Which makes this whole ordeal a little bittersweet, because whilst I feel overwhelmingly grateful, I also feel a hint of failure within myself, that I didn't do that title justice, Natalya defended that championship night in and night out for almost a full year, I was the one who finally bested her for it, and I lost it at the very next pay per view. When I say it like that, it does sound bad, it sounds like failure, but if there's anyone who knows what failure felt like it was Nat, and that failure MOLDED her into arguably the greatest Women's Champion we've ever had, she elevated that championship to new heights, and as all of this was running through my head, IT HIT ME, it was like a lightning bolt struck me and sent the electricity flowing through my veins to illuminate that light bulb in my brain. Nat's title run? it wasn't about the number of defenses she made or the length of time she held that title for, what made it so prestigious? was the show she put on every single time she stepped into the ring with that title.

(Tessa Blanchard)
She made sure she was always at the top of her game and in turn her opponent's had to be on the very top of their game as well to stand any sort of chance, and that's what it was all about, competition. It's not about statistics, it's not about the final destination, it was about the battles she went through with just about everyone in this division night in and night out, THAT'S what elevated that title to where it is now, and once I realized all of that, that's when I knew in my heart that I didn't let her down, hopefully if anything, I made her proud. That war we went through in Scotland, there's nothing either of us can do BUT be proud of the war we put on for those fans for that championship, we destroyed one another for over seventy minutes just to reach the conclusion that ultimately took three seconds, and that's what it's all about, Nat wanted the best competition at Final Stand, she got it, and I walked out with that title because I was the best on that night, I wanted the best competition at International Incident, you earned your way there, and you bested me on that night, you deserved to walk out as the Women's Champion Kairi and you damn well EARNED it.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I'm grateful for you Kairi, because it takes two to tango in this ring, and at International Incident? we put on a showing that will live on for years to come as a prime example of what this championship and this company is all about on their best days. Which leads me to my next topic, Downpour. As you mentioned earlier, you'll be defending that championship inside the Elimination Chamber in what will be your first ever chamber match, what you don't know as of yet is who you'll be facing in said chamber, to be honest? I don't know most of your opponents either, but I do know one of them, and that's ME!!!

Kairi Sane
I would expect nothing less, the former and current Women's Champion to be the first two participants announced in the Elimination Chamber after the match we had at International Incident. It's fitting, isn't it? After we stole the show in Scotland, after we redefined what it meant to be Women's Champion, we stand here, ready to do it again inside the Elimination Chamber. Right now, it doesn't matter who the other four women are because I'm staring right at the biggest threat for my reign. You know what it's like to win this Championship, just like you know what it feels like to lose it and after you've had this in your hands, you never wanted to let go of it. But at International Incident, I made you do just that and you hated it. The feeling of giving it everything you had to keep this in your possession, to bring your best, to be on top of your game, to be mere seconds from successfully defending, only for me to keep getting my shoulder up off this canvas before the three count every single time before ultimately succumbing to the pressure and losing the Women's Championship in the process.

Kairi Sane
That isn't failure as a Champion, that isn't disappointment in your reign, that was the stars aligning on that specific night. Had that been any other night, I don't doubt that you would have walked out with this Championship, I don't doubt that you would have beaten me because you showed how much heart you had, how much determination, how much persistence, desire, pride you had throughout that match. And personally, I thank you for giving me the greatest match of my career because without you to push me and without me to push you, we never would have had that match. We never would have stolen the show. That's why you call yourself the Undeniable Diamond, not because you're full of yourself or you have an inflated ego, but because it's true. You proved you were Undeniable when you ended Natalya's record breaking reign, when you became the Women's Champion on the Grandest Stage of them All, when you did what no one else could for the better part of a year. You are the single greatest threat to my reign, just like I was the single greatest threat to yours.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Indeed you were Kairi, and your threat level being at the absolute greatest of heights proved to be absolutely warranted as you denied the undeniable her first title defense at International Incident. We stole the show, and now that we're out here clearing the air between us face to face, I think it's pretty clear that our respect and appreciation for one another is mutual, but we both gotta remember one thing, at Downpour? it's not just gonna be Diamond vs Princess, it's gonna be Diamond, Princess, and four other hungry competitors locked inside of that Elimination Chamber like a bunch of caged animals all with the same goal in mind, to walk out with the Women's Championship.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Downpour will be my first time stepping inside of the Elimination Chamber, which puts us both in the same "boat" so to speak as you've never been in one either. Our "boat" is gonna be sailing on uncharted waters which is gonna be filled with four other hungry sharks looking to take both of us out of the equation at any given moment. Now you, you're a master of the high seas from what I hear so I feel as though you'll be able to navigate yourself just fine under those conditions, Me on the other hand? I'm no expert on ocean travel so I'm going to have to do what I do best, I'm going to have to do what I did in Scotland when we want to battle, I just gotta fight!!! Simple as that, where I lack in experience when it comes to this match? I have to try and make up for with my wrestling ability, I have to make sure that The Diamond SHINES the brightest inside of that sadistic structure to have a chance, so that's exactly what I plan on doing.

(Tessa Blanchard)
These matches, not only are they unpredictable, but they can take years off someone's career, but unpredictability and potential career altering sacrifices are both things I'm prepared to deal with in order to climb back to the top of the mountain and become the Women's Champion once again. I don't know how the chips will fall Kairi, like i just mentioned, these matches are unpredictable, but I can tell you this, I'm ready!!! I'm ready to step into that chain link world of unpredictability and give every ounce of blood, sweat, tears, heart, and soul that I have in my body to walk out of that structure as the winner. I'm ready to feel that electric atmosphere that will captivate the arena when the two of us stand across the ring from one another ready to throw down, and most of all? I'm ready to reclaim the Women's Championship, it left my grasp way too soon and that's a sour taste in my mouth that I plan on going through five other people including yourself to try and right. Just remember though, if International Incident showed you anything? it's not personal Kairi, I'm not that person anymore, matter of fact? if I had to pick someone other then myself that I would want spearheading this division as it's champion going into the future? it would be you Kairi, you having that title is great for this company and the upward trend of this division, but if I wasn't coveting that spot myself, the very spot I was just in for such a short amount of time, then what type of competitor would I be? It would be borderline disrespectful to not covet that title in which you hold, so I'm hear to tell you in as respectful of a way as I possibly can, that the two of us? we'll likely be the odds on favorites to win that chamber, but even if that's the case? only one of us can walk out with the gold in their grasp, and it's going to be me Kairi.

With that, Kairi nods before removing the Women's Championship from her shoulder and raising it high into the air, the pair of women locking eyes with one another, knowing full well that while only they have been the ones to have been unveiled to be in the match, the foundation is set for quite a memorial bout, a rematch of sorts between them. A shift of the camera's view shows the scene we just witnessed first hand being playing on a monitor, the camera zooming out to reveal “The Man” herself Becky Lynch looking on with her arms crossed. This scene persists for a few moments before Becky is approached by Tom Phillips who looks to ask her some questions.

Tom Phillips
Becky, I was just passing by when I noticed you watching what's going down. So, I figured I'd ask you, what's your interest in this?

Becky Lynch

The Man has many interests, Tom. The Man wants that Women's Championship, I think I've earned myself a shot quite honestly seeing as I ran Vickie Guererro out of the company and made Beth Phoenix pack her bags and go back to the retirement home. I beat Asuka at Final Stand by nearly ripping her arm off, granted, she did choke me out last night at International Incident but quite honestly I don't think we should count fluke wins, do you?

Tom Phillips
Well, I uh...I guess not?

Becky Lynch

No need to be nervous now, I know she beat me fair and square but the point is, The Man knows The Chamber is coming, and she wants in.

Anything Becky was gonna say is ceased as Asuka walks into frame. Her smile is bright a radiant even if her arm is still tapped up. It doesn't take long for the air to grow thick with tension as the two rivals stare each other down

Asuka
It fitting that you talk in third person I suppose because You? You not the man. You never were. And after International Incident when i put you to sleep, you never will be. Everyone wants first shot at the new champion Kairi but we not all stand on equal ground. Because before I beat you...I beat her. So if anyone is gonna be challenging her for that Women's title it gonna be me!

Asuka is basically snarling at Becky at this point

Asuka
All that "The Man" crap is just that. It is crap. You have given yourself such a big help it carried you away from reality. But I brought you down. Even with a hurt arm I prove I still good enough to beat you Becky. Still good enough to take whatever you dish out at me. And I already proved I can beat Women's Champion so if we're talking about new challengers  or chambers then the line starts behind me!

Becky Can't help but laugh to herself, which confuses Asuka for a second

Becky Lynch
I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh but, Do you really believe that Asuka? Do you already forget that nearly tore your arm off both times we faced? You got the upper hand last night and took advantage of the moment so congrats but every dog, no matter how broken down and old it is, has its day. I don't care what I have to do, The Man is getting into that Chamber one way or the other and I don't care if I have to go through you are anyone else in the women's division so why don't you go back to your retirement home like the old broken down bitch that you are and get outta The Mans face!

Becky steps closer to Asuka, trying to threaten her but obviously, Asuka doesn't back down.

Asuka
You were laughing real hard last night too. Oh wait. You weren't. You were asleep at my feet! If the best you got for me is that I am old I feel sorry for you Becky. Because this old lady took you down. Not just last night but at Final Stand too! Ripping my arm out of socket did nothing but make me angry and when I get angry enough bad things happen to you. You talk tough. You act tough. But you not as good as you wish you are. If you make it to chamber you are just taking spot of another woman who deserves it more. And there plenty women who deserve it more than you Becky!

It's Asuka's turn to take a step towards Becky this time

Asuka
You laugh and make jokes but this old lady with a bad arm is better than you at full health! I came back to finally grab what's been waiting for me for a long time. I have been cheated, I have been injured, and I have been humiliated but if I can get that Women's title around my waist then it will all have been worth it. If you think I gonna let some arrogant, full of herself, overrated little red head try to cut me down and diminish my skill then I have news for you Lynch, I'll end you on my accession to the top. Because I won't sit back and simply watch anymore and I tired of playing games with people who don't matter anymore!

Asuka points to the monitor, to Kairi specifically

Asuka
You are just speed bump to my destiny and I'm gonna run you and everyone woman who stands in my way over. They could pick any woman for a chamber match and I would gladly rip off every head involved if it meant that I could hold that title. So I hope you enjoy your time here Becky because this MY division now! I just letting you live in it, you bitch!

With no more words to be said both Becky and Asuka stand chest to chest and nose to nose. Electricity can be see between their eyes and from the twitch of their hands it seems like things are about to get violent any minute. Before it can the lights backstage start flickering as they finally turn Black as they flip back on Asuka is seen getting thrown into Becky causing both women to be forced in the monitor leaving them both laid the camera pans up showing Allie standing there laughing admiring her work.

Allie
Well Hello lovelies, let me introduce myself my name is Dark Allie..and I'm her to have playmates you are my subjects and I destroy My subjects

Allie starts laughing like crazy as she closes her eyes to express her darkness before admiring her work my she sits down next to the laid out women and put dark bunny ears on both subjects

Allie
You my pretties will witness the darkness unleashed

Allie smiles ever so slightly just sitting there in a daze as we head into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 10:52 am

ITS TIME TO FACE THE FACTS!

CURT HAWKINS ORDERED A BIG MAC AT BURGER KING, AND GOT ONE.

CURT HAWKINS  CAN DRINK AN ENTIRE GALLON OF MILK IN THIRTY-SEVEN SECONDS.

CURT HAWKINS  DOESN’T BOWL STRIKES, HE JUST KNOCKS DOWN ONE PIN AND THE OTHER NINE FAINT.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Maxresdefault

It had been some time since the XWL universe has seen the master of the facts - too long to be honest. Ever since that best of seven series for the title, things had not been the same for him and that was putting it gently. He has fallen of the map. He has lost everything he had built up for himself. All of that hard work he had, all of that time and effort, everything he had done here in XWL - it had all slipped through his fingers. Since that CRUSHING defeat two months ago he has not been the same and he is looking to change that.

“Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, please don’t be alarmed. This is not a repeat, you have NOT tuned into a rerun of XWL - we are in fact LIVE right now, right here and CURT HAWKINS is indeed in your screens once again!”

He ran his hand through his hair to slick it back into place. It had been some time since he last appeared, he has not had a match in weeks and he has missed a PPV as well, a far cry to what he was once used to. Famed for being the man who lost every time he got into the ring, famous for being a loser it was here in XWL that he had managed to turn it all around and for all, to let all that hard work slip through his fingers - that was not his story was going to end.

“Let's not beat around the bush. Let’s not try and sugar coat anything. Like Game Of Thrones I have been a LETDOWN. I have not been everything that I said I was going to be. I promised you all my BEST and like these last three episodes of thrones, I have NOT delivered anything od worth to you. What is to blame here? Who is at fault? That defeat for that title was the stone - that was the thing that turned. I worked and I worked damn hard to get that match. I think that is the thing that people don’t understand. Look at me - take one look at me and you all see a JOBBER - someone that was brought into this place to make others look GOOD. Someone who was NEVER meant to amount to anything. I was put against the STARS to give them an EASY win. I was put into matches I was NOT meant to win. I was NEVER meant to be anything here but a GOOD HAND. Someone who could go twenty minutes in the ring, who could put on a good little match for the four shows before a major PPV - but that was it, that was all it was meant to be, but through HARD WORK I changed all of that myself!”

He looked down for a moment and swallowed hard. How long had he wanted to be here. How much time was spent fighting his way to the top and the moment he got there, he was kicked right back at the bottom and when he hit the bottom the fight had left him. He had given up and that was not the type of man he was. He closed his eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath, he was a fighter, he had always been a fighter and when things get bad, when they go south you got to fight like you never have fought before.

“I have fallen and yes it sucks. It hurts to know that I came this damn close to owning a title and letting it slip through my fingers was a mistake I will always regret. I have always wanted to be the best, I have always wanted to be like the others who have come before me. Guys like Sheamus and Roman Reigns - they were big names in other companies, but what you did somewhere else does not matter here in XWL. When they arrived, they were given NOTHING. Just like me they were not meant to be CHAMPION - but they BOTH worked hard and they made it to the top and I wanted to be like them, to follow in their footsteps. I know - god I know I have messed up. I know that my BEST OF SEVEN SERIES was a mess, didn’t have the heart in it I guess - THAT'S A HEART BREAKING FACT! I had wanted that title more than anything else - and I FAILED. But I stand here - as the - MASTER OF FACTS - telling you all that this is not the end of me. That what has happened is the past and I am looking ahead. I want another CRACK at the title. Be it a week from now, a month or a year - I don’t give a damn - I will WORK HARD for it, I will work my backside of, I ONLY NEED ONE CHANCE AND ONE CHANCE ONLY - and when I get it, you better believe you will see some GOLD around my waist and come on let’s be honest - it’s long overdue that I was champion around here, when I am champion, this place will be better --”

THAT'S A FACT!

Once more he would look up into the camera, his hand would grip tighter around his cane as he would lift it upwards as he would point it right down into the middle of the camera. He would offer nothing more than this for a parting message, a small smirk and a little wink as the camera fades and we cut to ---

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 12:02 pm

Eight Hours Before International Incident

We open on a theater scene. The audience, not the actual screen. It's empty, well, almost empty. There are two men who are shuffling, making their way to the center seats of the fifth row back. One holding a giant bucket of popcorn and the other holding a giant cup with two straws hanging out the top. They sit, looking up at the screen with all the lights on.

Chris Sabin
Why are we here so early?

[Chad Gable]
For the seats Chris. We need the best seats in the house. Make sure we got our tickets. You know, the whole deal.

Chris Sabin
Chad, you bought out the entire theater and we're still thirty minutes early. Where did you get that money from anyways?

[Chad Gable]
Champion bonus.

Chris Sabin
Champion what?

[Chad Gable]
Can you pass the drink?

Chad leans over, sipping from the cup being presented by Chris who looks slightly annoyed by the money situation.

Chris Sabin
There's a lot of stories going into this.

[Chad Gable]
You've seen them all right?

Chris Sabin
Of course. You have too, right?

[Chad Gable]
Yeah, dude. Well, unless you count the old Hulk movie but I don't think it technically matters.

Chris Sabin
Dude, it totally matters.

[Chad Gable]
I mean, it isn't Mark that plays him so does it?

Chris Sabin
Uh, yeah.

[Chad Gable]
Shit.

There's a brief silence between them as Chad looks down saddened by this news and Sabin just shakes his head. They move to get comfortable, fidgetting and crunching on popcorn for a minute.

Chris Sabin
So.... Who do you think is going to die?

[Chad Gable]
All of us eventually.

Chris Sabin
That... was surprisingly deep.

[Chad Gable]
Surprisingly? Are you trying to say I'm shallow.

Chris Sabin
You said it, not me.

[Chad Gable]
That was-

The lights in the theater begin to dim as images begin appearing on the big screen.

[Chad Gable]
The advertisements are starting!

Chris Sabin
The what? We just got here.

[Chad Gable]
This is the fourth best part.

Chris Sabin
Fourth? What are the other three?

[Chad Gable]
The movie itself, obviously. The mid credit scene and the post credit scene.

Chris Sabin
Wait, there's mid and post credit scenes? Since when?

[Chad Gable]
Since the first Iron Man movie.

Chris Sabin
Maybe watching this was a mistake.

[Chad Gable]
If you've seen the other movies-

???
Will you two shut up already!

Gable and Sabin exchange a look with one another, fully expecting this to be an empty theater but it would appear they were mistaken.

Chris Sabin
I thought you said you bought out this entire theater.

[Chad Gable]
I did.

Chris Sabin
Then why is-

Before Sabin could finish his sentence, the unknown man seated many rows below them rises from his seat, not taking kindly to these two chatty individuals in the same theater as him.

???
If you two make me miss these advertisements, I will-

He turns around to see the culprits behind his displeasure, stopping himself mid sentence when he realizes who the two men are.

[Eric Young]
Not you two again.

[Chad Gable]
Oh hey Uncle Eric!

Chris Sabin
He is most definitely not our uncle.

[Chad Gable]
No, but he looks like an uncle should so it just makes sense.

[Eric Young]
GUYS. THE PREVIEWS.

TCSI
Right, sorry.

A few moments pass, the duo shuffling and getting comfortable once more. Before suddenly, the silence is broken.

Chris Sabin
But no seriously, if Chad bought out the whole theater, how did you get in here?

Eric Young can be heard sighing, slamming his face into his palm as Chris and Chad look to one another before the lights in the theater go out.

Three and a half hours later.

The lights in the theater have come back up as the duo are sat still. Now, Chad and Chris are both red eyes, wiping their faces. Eric Young has stood, moving for the door, turning to Chad and shaking his head.

[Eric Young]
Who claps during movies?

With that, Eric Young disappears out of the theater as Chris turns to Chad, looking confused and almost betrayed thanks to the tears.

Chris Sabin
I thought you said there was an after credit scene or something?

[Chad Gable]
There is, just you wait.

Chris Sabin
I really have to pee, Chad.

[Chad Gable]
We can't miss it.

Chris Sabin
Chad, the credits are over. Like, the screen just went black.

[Chad Gable]
Just wait for it.

Chris Sabin
Chad, I have to-

[Chad Gable]
Just wait for it.

Chris Sabin
Chad, it's over.

[Chad Gable]
I, I don't believe you.

Chris Sabin
Well, believe it. It's over.

"DON'T YOU TWO HAVE TAG TITLES TO DEFEND OR SOMETHING!?"

They both turn to the entry way where the voice of Eric Young came from, looking to each other rather disappointed with themselves before Chad looks up to Chris.

[Chad Gable]
Wanna go pee then watch it again?

Chris Sabin
Eric's right, we should really focus on defending these titles from Braun Wyatt and Bray Strowman.

[Chad Gable]
We're not doing this again.

Chris Sabin
Doing what?

[Chad Gable]
But you do bring up a great point. We didn't get to be the longest reigning Tag Team Champions by sitting around and watching three hour movies.

Chris Sabin
So what are we doing?

[Chad Gable]
We can go prepare for the biggest challenge we've had to face, or...

Three and a half hours later.

Gable and Sabin walk out of the theater with their hands on their respective faces, trying to remove the cascade of tears rolling down their cheeks.

[Chad Gable]
It was even better the second time.

Chris Sabin
That's how you do a decade of storytelling.

[Chad Gable]
If we can't defend these titles, we'll make damn sure to avenge them.

Present Day

We come to the backstage area of the event center we've taken control of for the night. What we see is a man walking, with dark blue tights. We only see his feet, but slowly we move up, finding his ass. Then zooming out to find bleach blonde hair bouncing behind him. Ah, America's Ass. The crowd pops for Chad Gable who strolls through the hallway, getting stopped as another figure appears. Chris Sabin, who is dressed similar, but different as he wears an outfit looking like Bucky from the Avengers. The two stand side by side as they look to the camera, Chad giving off a slight smirk as he stares to the crowd.

"Avengers, assemble."

Back to top Go down
ChrisEdz23
New Talent
ChrisEdz23

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 2:02 pm

As we return from a scheduled commercial break, the camera pans around the crowd, and then Dolph Zigglers music hits

Ziggler makes his way down to the ring with the TV Championship draped over his shoulder and a microphone in hand. He has a smug look on his face. He climbs into the ring and gestures for the crowd to silence. After some booing, they eventually get quieter as they listen to what he has to say

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Dolph-10

Hey all, did you miss me? I know I know, you guys ain't seen me since I won this beautiful title that is over my shoulder have you. Well there's a reason for that, I've been celebrating my big win quite hard, I've taken a vacation to Hawaii and took this with me. It came in very handy as people treated me like an absolute hero out there, they couldn't do enough for me. If I wanted a drink, it was there in seconds. If I wanted food, there it was. The thing is, people over there realised just how great I am, so great they waited on me hand and foot.

Now anyway enough about that, I'm here for a reason this evening. And that reason is to get a little something off my chest. See as the face of XWL Anarchy, I feel the need to defend this title of mine from time to time. I've heard whispers backstage that I'm a coward as I haven't defended it yet and that I'm running scared. These clowns clearly don't know too much about me do they? I mean I am the greatest competitor to ever set foot inside an XWL ring, and I fear nobody. Therefore I am here to say that I accept all challenges for this title, bring them all on. One thing I know for sure though, one thing I'm totally positive about, is that I will come out the other side still your reigning, defending, handsome TV Champion!!

Ziggler smirks down the camera before throwing the microphone over his shoulder as he leaves to the sound of his theme music and rautious booing from the crowd
Back to top Go down
http://Unityesports.co.uk
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:07 pm

With the announcement following five of the six women revealed for the Elimination Chamber where the Women's Championship would be the prize that's on the line, a field that has the former Champion in Tessa Blanchard, the pair of women in a heated rivalry in Becky Lynch and Asuka, the Demon Bunny Allie and the newly crowned Women's Champion herself Kairi Sane, the latter is shown walking down the corridor, her Women's Championship resting proudly on her shoulder. Following the reveal of the participants, the stacked Elimination Chamber will mathematically guarantee a new Champion but then again, history has shown that the last time the Women's Champion walked into the Elimination Chamber, in her first defense much like Kairi's situation, she emerged as the victory, kickstarting her nearly year long reign in the process. The question now becomes, can Kairi follow in Natalya's footsteps or will-

SPEAR!

Kairi is removed from the camera's view in an instant, causing the cameraman to shift his angle to reveal a downed Kairi Sane, clutching her ribs, and an unknown woman kneeling besides her.

[???]
Kairi. Kairi. Kairi. You were in the right place just the wrong time. I am here for one reason and one reason only. To claim what is mine. To claim the XWL women's championship. Let me tell you sorry to cut your championship reign so short but that title will look better around my waist then with some so called Pirate Princess. See you soon Kairi.

The mystery woman flips her hair back to be revealed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH MY GOSH! It's Kaitlyn when haven't seen her in months. What the hell is she doing?

[Corey Graves]
Well it looks as if she made she sent a message to our women's champion. SHE'S BACK!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well that's not the way to do it. What happened to coming out here and letting the people know why your here? You look like a coward attacking someone backstage.

[Corey Graves]
Whatever yousay Mauro all I know is that she has one goal on her mind and that is the women's championship. She wants to get back to where she left off. I can't wait to see what she has in store next.

Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:48 pm

The cameras come back to Anarchy to Aleister Black v Brian Pillman Jr. about to start with the men facing off in ring.

Spoiler:
Winner

Back to top Go down
ChrisEdz23
New Talent
ChrisEdz23

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:51 pm

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Screen11

ten minutes into the match, Ember moon hits Bayley with a closed fist punch, which angers her even more. Bayley sees red and hits moon with a closethline over the top rope as both women tumble to the outside of the ring. After they both recover they stare each other down, before brawling their way up the entrance ramp and through the curtain to the backstage area. Meanwhile the referee gets back in to the ring and begins the ten count. As he reaches the 10 there is no sign of either competitor. After a brief discussion with the ring announcer it is announced that the match has ended in a draw.
Back to top Go down
http://Unityesports.co.uk
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:29 pm

We return from a commercial break and are taken to a dark and mysterious room. there is no light, yet you can tell the camera is moving. Rats can be heard squealing as they make their way across the ground. suddenly a bright light emerges. a few moments pass before the camera focuses to reveal a torch as the beam of light. then another bursts into flame. and another. and another. until finally the room is completely lit with torches reaching all along the wall. its is almost like a dungeon and in the center of the room is a large cross made into a throne, and sitting upon said throne is none other than...

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 The-un10

The Undertaker! he sits upon his throne, never making eye contact with the camera as he begins to speak.

The Undertaker
There are those of you that believe my actions over the past weeks have been performed out of cowardice. that in my "old age" that I have grown weak. that I no longer posses the right to call myself the reaper. that I am no longer the phenom. And those of you that believe such deceit and distortion of the truth are nothing more than ignorant imbeciles. I do these things not out of cowardice, but out of the need to demonstrate true power. to prove that boys like Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles are nothing more than that. boys. children just pulled from their mothers teet. they believe that they are the "chosen ones" that will claim the laurels I have set the merit for. and for these acts I do not ask for respect. I demand it. therefore, next week I will show why it is that the two of you don't belong here in my domain. I will prove that I am the phenom. and I will prove that I am still judge, jury, and executioner. Because Daniel, AJ.....I ACCEPT! however, I do not need aid in ridding XWL from you. that is why I will be answering your call ALONE. so take the next seven days, cherish and remember them. Because soon you both shall REST...IN...PEACE!

And with that the screen again fades to black as XWL fades to its next segment.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 12:07 am

The lights in the arena dim down to draw focus to the titantron. The live camera displays the backstage area, as we seem to be following a familiar head of pink hair belonging to none other than XWL's favorite Delinquent, Liv Morgan. Liv opens the door labeled "Women's Locker Room" and makes her way inside. The cameraman (or woman, we hope) follows her inside. Once in the locker room, Liv trots over to her corner of the currently vacant changing room. Placed on a stool by her things is a shoe box with a big bow on it. Morgan cocks her head to the side curiously, scratching at her chin while she tries to remember if she had previously ordered a new pair of sneakers. She bends down and picks up the box, and notices a name tag attached to the bow.

[LIV Morgan]
"To: Liv." Huh...

The Blue-Tongued Brat shrugs her shoulders and grins devilishly as she places the box back onto the stool and begins ripping into it. Pieces of the bow and shreds of cardboard go flying until all at once, everything stops. The camera turns away from the carnage of what used to be a shoe box scattered around the room, and focuses back on Liv, whose hands are stuck up in front of her chest, while her eyes and jaw are both wide open. Suddenly-

[LIV Morgan]
AhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhH!!

Liv lets out the most shrill, ear-piercing scream one could possibly even imagine as she feasts her doll-like eyes on the pair of brand new, custom Air Jordans. She picks one single shoe up in both of her hands, holding it up under the light overhead as if it were baby Simba. A overwhelmed gasp flees her lips as she lowers the shoe back down and admires and strokes it ever so delicately with her fingertips.

[LIV Morgan]
AND THEY'RE MY SIZE!

And another dramatic gasp falls over the room.

[LIV Morgan]
Who could've done this...?!

Liv's excitement is cut off as we hear the sound of someone clearing their throat. The camera pans away from Liv Morgan and towards the direction where the sound came from. There was another woman in the locker room. Her arms crossed over her chest. Purple hair fixed so perfectly as it flows over her shoulders and the jacket the other wore which was, of course, on point with the rest of her outfit. It was Sasha Banks who stepped closer to her best friend... or ex-best friend. We still weren't sure what to consider the two of them at this point. Sasha tilted her head and flashes a smile at the Delinquent.

[SASHA BANKS]
There's only one person in this woman's division who knows you like I know you, Liv. I know what you like. I know your size. I know your style and what works with you. I even made sure to get you a pair that would match any outfit you choose to wear. Take it from me. Black looks good on anything you wear.

If a single look could kill, Sasha would've been mummified at this point. Liv's entire facial expression tightens up as she aggressively scowls at the Boss. Morgan exchanges a few quick, silent glances between the brand new shoes and her former best friend. She then takes both of the shoes into her hands and marches across the room where Banks was stationed. With one last look that doesn't leave any room for questions about how difficult this next act would be, Liv shoves the shoes into Sasha's arms.

[LIV Morgan]
No thanks, I didn't really like 'em that much anyway.

Everyone witnessing this interaction knows for a fact that the words that just left Liv Morgan's mouth were likely the biggest and most obvious lie that she's ever told. Nonetheless, she sticks her nose up high into the air and pushes her shoulder back, bumping passed the Boss on her way out of the threshold with an audible "Hmph!" Sasha doesn't try and stop Liv from leaving as she's handed back the shoes she bought for her... whatever you wanted to call her. The Boss, however, does speak up and makes sure she could be heard.

[SASHA BANKS]
We're going to have to talk about what's going on here sooner or later. I saved your ass at International Incident. I did that yet I remember every little thing you did to me. There's no one in this room with a case of amnesia anymore. I remember every bit of it. Every ounce of pain I can still remember to this day.

It didn't take Liv even a fraction of a sentence to spin around on her heel and flip from 0 to 350 degrees hot. She plants herself into position with a firm stomp on the ground, balling her hands up by her sides into the tightest fists she could possibly muster. If you look closely, you can practically see the tiny flames igniting inside of Liv's pupils, and something about the way she's looking right now indicates that Sasha Banks may be directly in the line of this particular fire.

[LIV Morgan]
GOOD! Because even if you didn't remember anything, the last thing I would have done was lie to you about it for months in front of the ENTIRE WORLD!

Liv's rowdy and shrieking tone of voice echo and fill the backstage corridor in every direction, drawing the attention of any and everyone within a two mile radius. The sudden change in the voice of Liv Morgan doesn't seem to effect Sasha though. She brushes off the sudden raise in voice and continues speaking how she was before. A more stern voice that wasn't too loud but wasn't too soft either.

[SASHA BANKS]
Memory or not, if I was still standing before you then what you likely would've done is finish what I started. That's right. You would've found the nearest sledgehammer and you would've gone swinging again, wouldn't you? I might not have a lot of room to talk. I've been a bad person and I'm admitting to that. One thing I can say is that I've never tried to end someone's career by hurting them with malicious intentions. I used you to send a message to our beloved champion at the time but that's as far as it went. I never intended on putting you out for months or making you forget most of your career. That was all an accident. That's something I can't take back. I guess you're not any better of a person than I am considering we've both done so pretty messed up things so why don't you get off your high horse and think on that. You have until next week, understand?

Sasha Banks has made it clear what she's looking for from Liv Morgan. The Boss even goes as far to drop the shoes at Liv Morgan's feet since she had no intentions of wearing them for herself. Liv glances down at the shoes which rest at her feet and then back up at Sasha Banks who walks off. We then fade away and head to the next segment or match-up of the night.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 5:27 am

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 XBZ8nMU XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 1pMphPK
XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 DD2799Y

Winner:
XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 XBZ8nMU

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 10:24 am

XWL Anarchy returns and the theme of our BRAND NEW Intercontinental Champion begins to play throughout the arena and as expected, he’s greeted with boos from the upset fans. His actions, along with the actions of Adam Cole and Roderick Strong, at International Incident would not soon be forgotten by these fans who had every reason to detest this Australian superstar right now.

[RENEE YOUNG]
I don’t like this. I don’t like this one bit. I don’t like that this man is our Intercontinental Champion when he doesn’t even deserve to call him that. He screwed Matt Sydal out of the championship that he put his blood, sweat, and tears into over the last couple of months.

[COREY GRAVES]
That’s life, Renee, so you better get used to it. It’s not going to always be sunshine and rainbows. Sometimes an Australian is going to come out of nowhere and he slaps that sunshine away and he those rainbows out of your life and make you work for them again.

Buddy Murphy pounds his fist against the stage a couple of times before throwing his arms out wide as he proceeds to make his way down the entrance ramp with his newly captured Intercontinental Championship wrapped around his waist.

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 YHgQYmW

[MAURO RANALLO]
It truly pains me to say this but… Buddy Murphy broke no rules in the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match. No disqualification means people can interfere and get involved in the match. It’s frowned upon, sure, but it’s not against the rules. Buddy Murphy is champion because Matt Sydal, despite how great of a wrestler he is, slipped up and make a mistake.

[COREY GRAVES]
That’s in the past and I think we need to look forward to what’s happening right now. Buddy Murphy has issued an open challenge and is placing his Intercontinental Championship on the line. From what I’ve been told, anyone from the former champion to someone who has never been the Intercontinental Champion can accept this challenge.

The Intercontinental Champion enters the ring by walking up the steel steps and then steps between the top and the middle rope. Murphy climbs into the ring and walks to the opposite side. A crew member from ringside hands the Australian champion a microphone and he wraps his fingers tightly around the handle. He carries himself back to the center of the ring as his theme music begins to die down. The fans began to chant “MURPHY SUCKS!” at Buddy Murphy who laughs off their hateful remarks and gives them their moment. Waiting for them to die down before he lifts the microphone to speak.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
I promised each and every single one of you that there would be a new Intercontinental Champion at International Incident… and would you look at that!? Ladies and Gentleman, I stand here before you as the Intercontinental Champion. Not just any Intercontinental Champion but the Intercontinental Champion who defeated the Iron Man himself, Matt Sydal, and stripped him of his precious gold. And tt’s poetic justice if I do say so myself. It’s poetic justice because the stable which Matt Sydal created has now stripped him of his championship. The very thing that was meant to assist him in his conquest against JBL has become his downfall. I give the lad some credit. He tried his damn hardest to stop us from taking that championship… but it was no use, however, our actions have led to some remarks being thrown around regarding the way I won my first ever championship in this company. Remarks from the fans who type away on their social media platforms. Even remarks from certain commentators who sit at the table as well.

Buddy Murphy turns his attention to the announcers table and points at Mauro as he looked to address some of the things Mauro Ranallo said during the pay-per-view.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
Listen to me, Mauro. I got something to tell you, mate. You wanna question what I proved by winning how I did. You wanna know if I can look back on this win and be proud of what I’ve done. You’ve got to understand one thing. I don’t give a damn about proving anything to anyone. You can bet your ass I’ll look back on this win and be proud of myself because I took Matt Sydal, I played him like a fiddle, and I won the XWL Intercontinental Championship. I don’t give a damn about proving anything to you. I don’t give a damn about proving anything to those next to you either. I proved to myself what I knew all along. I proved that I was championship material. I tried to be the good guy, mate. I tried to be the guy everyone can like. It couldn’t even get me out of the system. Those times are behind me. This is my era. This is our era. This is the Undisputed Era. An era where you’ll have an Intercontinental Champion you can be proud of.

The Intercontinental Championship was held high as Buddy turned his attention away from the announcer and looks back out to the crowd. The belt is held up for another moment before he lowers it back down onto his shoulder.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
Let’s talk about tonight, shall we? Because there’s word going around that I have issued an open challenge for my Intercontinental Championship and I am here to confirm that those reports are correct. We are going to see a championship match right here, right now!

Fans in attendance actually pop for that. Despite Murphy being hated, there wasn’t a fan in attendance who’d pass up on a championship match taking place.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
Except we are going to do things a little differently. I have a couple of uhh… what should I call them… I have a few rules and regulations regarding my open challenge to differentiate them from anything Matt Sydal ever did. Let’s start out with number one. I will ban you from accepting this challenge if you have already accepted one of Matt Sydal’s open challenges. That means Jimmy Havoc, if you’re even still back there, Ricochet, Tyler Breeze and I dunno who else. All of you are banned from stepping into the ring with the Unstoppable here tonight.

And suddenly, the fans’ excitement begins to fade away as Buddy Murphy continues.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
Another thing to note. I will not allow anyone who has ever held this championship to accept this open challenge. Sami Zayn? He can stay in the back with his little knife pervert of a friend. JBL? I’m not letting him weasel his way into an Intercontinental Championship match. Chad Gable? Stick to the tag team scene, mate. You ain’t got what it takes to run solo anymore. And, of course, there’s also Matt Sydal. You aren’t coming out here and challenging me for this championship, pal. I know you got your rematch but that’s not happening tonight.

The boos have returned as Murphy makes it clear that Matt Sydal wouldn’t be allowed to compete against Murphy. The fans didn’t care so much about Sami Zayn or JBL not being allowed to compete. It was Matt Sydal that was the worst burn of all.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
And last but certainly not least… in order to accept this Intercontinental Championship open challenge… your name must be Roderick Strong. Anyone not named Roderick Strong can stay in the back. Now, I don’t know if there’s a man back there who can fill all the criterias of what I’m looking for but if there is then c’mon out and let’s see how you fair against the Juggernaut!

Murphy lowers his microphone and a couple of seconds pass before Strong’s theme plays throughout the arena which triggers some boos from the crowd again.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Are we giving out championship matches to friends now?

[COREY GRAVES]
Do you not remember what Buddy Murphy said a couple weeks ago?

[RENEE YOUNG]
No. I don’t remember what he said.

[COREY GRAVES]
Buddy Murphy said that if he was champion then he was going to give Roderick Strong a Intercontinental Championship match - something Roderick Strong has never had as long as Matt Sydal was our Intercontinental Champion.

Cameras focus on the stage as we await the arrival of Roderick Strong. A couple more seconds pass before the cameras switch back to Buddy Murphy who begins to pace back and forth. The eager look on his face begins to turn to a look of minor confusion now. Murphy stops and raises the microphone and speaks again.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! THESE FANS CAN’T WAIT ANY LONGER!

His expression lowers a little despite the fake excitement that was present in his voice.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I don’t know where Roderick Strong is but it doesn’t look like he’s going to be joining us.

[RENEE YOUNG]
That’s what happens when you try to give out championship matches to friends. I don’t care if Roderick never got a shot against Matt. It backfires on you and you look stupid.

Roderick’s theme as stopped and Buddy Murphy looks down to his microphone. He looks a little mad right now. Almost like he had a plan and it didn’t go accordingly. A deep breath is taken as the champion looks out to the crowd. His championship is adjusted and he takes a deep breath before speaking again. His voice is calm this time.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
Okay. Okay. I was… I was expecting someone to come out here by now but give me a moment to think. I don’t know what I’m… wait! I got it. I forgot the fourth rule and regulation regarding my open challenge. In the event that Roderick Strong cannot compete, obviously, this means we need someone else to step up. If Roderick Strong cannot compete then ADAM COLE is allowed to take his place and contend for my Intercontinental Championship!

It's yet another reason for the crowd to boo as Buddy Murphy awaits for Adam Cole now. If Roderick Strong wasn't going to come out then there was another deserving Undisputed Era member in his mind. We don't hear the theme of Adam Cole play. Not after one second. Not even after a couple of seconds. It's starting to look like there's no sign of Adam Cole either. The annoyance that was on the face of the champion is starting to turn to anger now. A moment later, Murphy was speaking back into the microphone. No. He was yelling into the microphone. He was shouting at his Undisputed Era stablemates - wherever the hell they were in the arena.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING BACK THERE!?

Murphy shouts but no answer comes, that is...until the titantron lights up and the arena lets out a loud "pop!" as standing in full focus of the camera, just outside of The Undisputed Era's locker room is none other than The Former Intercontinental Champion Matt Sydal. Matt's obviously not "happy" about losing his title, but in this moment he's got a bit of a smirk on his face, as the door behind him is repeatedly pounded on, clearly someone is trapped behind it, and their muffled screaming acts as a background noise that Matt allows to be the only sound currently.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Buddy, why the long face? You look like someone just STOLE your title from you because they simply weren't GOOD ENOUGH to actually beat you on their own. But last I checked, that's what happened to me, huh? But hey, no hard feelings...I mean you're a young gun looking to make a name for yourself, and silly me...I went and gave you a match where your "boys" could double down on their betrayal. Nah, I'm not mad...In fact, what they did...was open my eyes that maybe, I have been a bit unfair to them, y'know? Like, maybe all of this IS my fault. Maybe had I made more of an effort to include them, to make them feel exactly what I think of them, then they wouldn't have stabbed me in the back and aligned with some wannabe. So I thought, I could come out there and rant about what happened, OR...I could simply go to Roderick & Adam and just have a really nice heart to heart with them. MAYBE, just maybe...even put all of this behind us and forget it ever happened.

No one believes that's a likely outcome on any end, but Matt seems "sincere?" Again as his voice momentarily stops, the banging on the door behind him and faint shouting once again comes into focus.

[[Matt Sydal]]
But, as you can tell behind me, my approach didn't really yield great results. See, I thought hey me and Roddy go way back, lemme go reach out to him first. So I do what any normal person does, break the lock off the door so he has no choice but to hear me out. I'll be honest, it seemed like a good idea at the time. But then once actually executed, I realized there was a bit of a problem...with a broken lock, there's no way to unlock it...so poor Roddy is...well, trapped you could say. So my talk with Roderick didn't really get much further than him shouting obscenities at me, which I'm not sure if he called me a Golden piece of shit...or a Gold damn bitch. Either way, not particular the type of dialogue that says hey let's bury the hatchet.

He shrugs, looking back at the door as he shakes his head. But suddenly the camera lowers tilting to the ground to reveal Adam Cole laid out with a dented chair on top of him. A hand quickly grabs the lens of the camera guiding it back up as Matt flashes a look to say "whoops there goes my surprise."

[[Matt Sydal]]
So I know what you're thinking. Why is Adam Cole lying at my feet, drifting off to night night land with a chair acting as his "cover?" Which I can explain, so here I was outside the door sitting minding my own business trying to get through to Roderick, which these doors are pretty thick so again not much came of that...and here comes Adam Cole coming in all hot "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I think he even called me a prick, some friend, right? He jerks me up off of my seat, gets in my face shouting things like "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE DOOR?!" Or... "WHERE'S RODERICK?!" Really hostile stuff, and unfortunately in his efforts to seek his answers, he "slipped" and fell onto the chair that magically warped into my hands, and well...let's just say this entire "make good' gesture didn't really pan out.

Buddy's heard enough of his "joking" pacing back and forth in the ring as Matt continues.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Now you being the "FIGHTING" Champion you uh, apparently are...issued an Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge...to your fellow Undisputed Era bothers, and due to a serious of unfortunate events...it looks like you're gonna have to put this on hold to come tend to your newfound brothers. But hey, I'm sure things will go much better next week, right? Surely nothing will get in the way of next week's Open Challenge...

His "sincere" expression dissolves as he flashes a grin that completely reveal his true intention as he waves to the camera, but most specifically at Buddy Murphy the man who robbed him of his title in Scotland. Buddy slams his mic down on the mat and darts out of the ring furious this his Open Challenge was sabotaged as we next head to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019  -  5/6/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 4/29/2019 - 5/6/2019
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next