Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019

Go down 
+8
Harmon
LazyEye513
imagohard2nite
ChrisEdz23
IIYoungg
BOFA
mandyrosestan
Sam
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Dunkin’ Donuts Center
Providence, Rhode Island

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 PyK1DiS

1. Rose & Ziggler Take the Cake
Last week, General Manager Vince McMahon changed the tides of XWL when he cracked down hard on a couple of lacking Champions. As a result, the World Television Championship Triple Threat match was replaced by a One on One match for the vacant title. Dolph Ziggler experienced a meteoric return to the top by capturing the victory over Roderick Strong, as well as the World Television Championship. Following that unexpected turn of events, Vince wasn't finished there. The GM went on to strip the North American Championship from its previous owner as well, and instead of placing it on the line in a match, Mr. McMahon made the highly controversial decision of crowning the Number One Contender, Mandy Rose, with the Championship. While Rose did earn her contendership, the XWL Universe and Superstars all seem to agree that the Golden Goddess has only been gifted her Championship through a form of favoritism by our new General Manager.

2. You Can't Sit with Us, Iron Man
After Adam Cole and Roderick Strong secured a countout victory over Sami Zayn and Jay White last week, the new Undisputed Era of the aforementioned superstars and their new Aussie muscle, Buddy Murphy, had some choice words for XWL's Iron Man, Matt Sydal. However, Sydal was not content with hearing his former "brothers" and new rival speak on his name from the back. After a verbally putting each member of the new stable in their respective places, the reigning Intercontinental Champion did make it known that he and Murphy will clash again in Scotland. But when they do? It'll be on the Champion's terms with his "secret" stipulation.

3. No Daddy, Please
After a heated exchange between the former World Heavyweight Champion, Aiden English, and the threat to the throne, Drew McIntyre, General Manager Vince McMahon scheduled a match between these two newfound rivals this week. Later that night, current World Heavyweight Champ JBL found himself in Vince’s office as well, where he had hoped to talk Mr. McMahon off of the ledge before giving either of those two men a shot at his title in Scotland. Much to JBL’s chagrin, Vince opted to grant BOTH men an opportunity by placing JBL in a Triple Threat match with both Aiden English, and Drew McIntyre at International Incident. Sorry John~.

4. Has the Diamond Gone Soft?
Both Becky Lynch and Asuka found themselves on the losing end of their Beat the Clock matches at the hands of the new North American Champion, Mandy Rose, and the Number One Contender for the Women's Championship, Kairi Sane. During the match between Sane and Lynch, the XWL Women's Champion, Tessa Blanchard, made her watchful eye known with a surprise appearance in order to take a closer look at her very first contender. Sane and Blanchard would come head to head once more later on in the night, however, after a hopeful Alexa Bliss looked to put away the Women's Champion in a non-title match. After putting on an inspiring match, Blanchard was just barely able to keep the hungry Little Miss Bliss down for the 3 count. After the match is where things took a fishier turn. The typically ruthless Women's Champion seemed as though she was poised to help her fallen opponent up after the bell rang, but keeping true to her word, Kairi Sane wasted no time heading into the ring to do check on Bliss herself, and deny Blanchard the opportunity. Has reaching the pinnacle of the competitive Women's Division given Tessa a new perspective? Or is it simply an act to lull her challenger into a false sense of sportsmanship?

5. Tag Team Turmoil
Last week's main event was scheduled to take place between the reigning Tag Team Champions of the Trash City Stupid Idiots, and their foes from Final Stand, the Golden Lovers. Unfortunately for those men, but not for our ratings, a few outside influences decided to make their presence known. The newly risen and problematic duo of Sami Zayn and Jay White initially entered the bout via a chair shot to the Golden Lover's Kota Ibushi, effectively ending the contest for the titles. Sami and Jay may have thought they were going to get a leg up and make a name for themselves at the expense of the main event, but it seems that they were not the only pair with that idea in mind. The sinister team of Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman quickly rushed the ring, leveling the playing field and all competition in their path in the process. Due to the interruption, TCSI did retain however, and are set to face the dominant team of Wyatt and Strowman next week in Scotland for the gold.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Aleister-Black1 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Myc6ImU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 1rH75D0 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 1c1jqxW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 OSRlEYb XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 3lyN9hd

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Tyler10 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 QumC0Y5

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 W3CnkGD XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 G2KRJFS

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 32cdF34 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 PQH2dR7

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 FD6kTih

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 XOm9957 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 F88TU9r

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 B7ERdT8  Alex Shelley

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 5lddOVE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 ATTXmaj XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 75SY0uV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 JuYisf1 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Nm4fXu2

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 6vMVK0E XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 XBZ8nMU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Ekx3h0P XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 QzTCj5X

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 PKDfUzb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 AkMAzqj XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 ToYwPI5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 FEKN7MM

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 0pnT4eU

Mandy Rose's North American Championship Coronation

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 DYWqjGi

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 3PN4K1P XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 UXSYXkt

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 1pMphPK XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 DD2799Y

Normal Match

Non-Title

Allie  XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 0GiDE2B

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Xv77JFuh

Last edited by Sam on Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Anarchy’s pyro goes off, kicking off the go-home show before International Incident! The fans in the arena are excited to be here for tonight’s show chanting XWL repeatedly. We then get a close-up of our commentators tonight, Mauro Ranallo, Corey Graves and Renee Young.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to XWL Anarchy Live from the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island. I’m joined alongside Renee Young and Corey Graves here tonight, and boy what a jam-packed show we have for you guys tonight.

{Corey Graves}
You could not be any more correct tonight, Mauro. And if you were any more wrong you’d be Renee but that’s besides the point. We will see all of our champions in non-title matches tonight, as Intercontinental Matt Sydal will take on Roderick Strong, and World Heavyweight Champion JBL competes against the red-hot Finn Balor.

{Renee Young}
You’re right Corey, and the members of TCSI will each go 1 on 1 with members of The Wyatt’s as Chris Sabin faces Bray Wyatt, and Chad Gable faces Braun Strowman.

{Corey Graves}
Oh my goodness and how could I have forgotten it. Tonight we witness the Coronation of the Golden Goddess, the Queen of the XWL Women’s Division, Mandy Rose!!

{Mauro Ranallo}
Well I’m being told that a superstar is about to come out to the ring right now, so let’s send it to the back to see what is going on.

We pan to the back and see a figure wearing a jacket and an expensive pashmina scarf. The figure seems to be writing things down, and as the crowd begins to piece things together, none other than Chris Jericho turns around holding The List of Jericho. Jericho hears the crowd roar from backstapositionge and begins to walk towards Gorilla Position.

As Jericho walks out onto the stage, he is met by mixed reactions from the crowd. He has an awkward look on his face as he can’t figure out why the crowd is cheering him. He pulls a mic out of his jacket pocket and holds the clipboard underneath his arm.

{Chris Jericho}
Ladies and gentlemen of Providence, Rhode Island the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla, The Man of 1,004 Holds, Your Savior Y2J Chris Jericho is here tonight, and I am here for one reason, and one reason only. To get back the XWL Championship that I never lost. So I don’t care if I have to go to our current, our future or any past GM: whether that be Layla El, whether that be John Bradshaw Layfield or the man in charge now, Vincent Kennedy McMahon. I want answers right now, and I don’t know if you can tell or not, but...

Jericho makes it down to the ringside area and climbs through the ropes, his face becoming red from anger

{Chris Jericho}
But I am not in a good mood tonight. It has been almost 3 months since Aiden English stole my title, yeah I said my title you stupid idiot in row 4 nodding your head no. What didn’t make sense to you there, huh? Johnny Gargano was a fraud of a champion and that title was mine. That is why, I am envoking my rematch clause for this Sunday at International Incident, and I want Vincent Kennedy McMahon to get out here and make it official.

Vince McMahon comes out onto the stage doing his usual obnoxious strut to the ring. His face possesses a massive grin as the XWL crowd sings along to his theme music, which brings great anger to the face of Jericho. Vince gets down to the ring and climbs in between the ropes. Jericho notices that his tie becomes a bit crooked from making contact with the ropes, so he decides to straighten it for him.

{Chris Jericho}
Listen Boss, Vince you understand I have a great deal of respect for everything you do and have done in this business, there is just one grievance of mine that has not been taken care of yet; and I demand it get taken care of right here, right now in this terrible place that is Providence, Rhode Island. Johnny Gargano purposefully lost that World Title Match and you know it; because where has he been since, huh? He hasn’t been seen in ages and meanwhile I’m always here proving each and every week that I am the BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO!! This ring, this mic, my scarves, my jacket, my wa- well maybe not my walk Vince because your walk is top of the line. But yeah no scratch that, my walk is the very best in the world because I am that damn good.

{Vince McMahon}
Are you finished now, Chris? Because I do not appreciate you hijacking my show. If you noticed as of late, members of the XWL roster hijacking my things has drawn brutal ramifications. Now you saw what I did to Andrade and Shayna Baszler last week, what makes you think I’d hesitate to do it to you too?

{Chris Jericho}
Excuse me, Vince? Did you really just threaten to fire the most decorated superstar this company as ever seen? Maybe you weren’t present a few weeks ago when I ran down my list of accolades to that pissant Finn Balor, so maybe I should do it again for you.

{Vince McMahon}
I don’t give a damn how many titles you won in the past, Chris! I want winners now. I want superstars that will give it their all and show up here each and every week. Now let me ask you this. Why were you not here last week? Do you think you are above everybody in this company? Because you know what I do to people that put themselves above my company, Chris?

{Chris Jericho}
Vince.. Did you really just threaten to fire me again? Huh Vince? You know what happens when somebody threatens The Best In The World At What He Does? You know what happens Vince?

Jericho looks down at the clipboard in his hand and raises it above his face. He takes a pen out of his pocket and clicks it so the point is out.

{Chris Jericho}
You Just Made The Li-

{Vince McMahon}
You want to put me on your damn list Chris, is that it? Go ahead and put me on that stupid piece of paper of yours, and you’ll find yourself working the Indy scene. Now Chris-

Jericho begins to scribble out something on the list and begins to jot down a few other names that are not visible to the camera.

If you are so focused on regaining your World Title back that you claim you never lost, then you will have no difficulty defeating your opponent in your match tonight, Elias. And just so you know, you lost your rematch clause when Aiden lost the belt to JBL. If you actually showed up each and every week, you would know this.

{Chris Jericho}
You see Vince, here is the issue. I should not have to earn my way back to the Main Event scene, I should already be there. I am the greatest XWL superstar to ever step foot in this ring. You know it, I know and these people know it. Oh yeah you stupid idiots know it. There’s only one thing I’m gonna do tonight Vince, and I’m going to show you it.

{Vince McMahon}
Show me what, Chris?

Jericho steps forward and comes nose-to-nose with Vince McMahon and points his index finger in Vince’s face.

{Chris Jericho}
IT!

The crowd erupt in laughter as Jericho and Vince stand in front of each other with serious looks on their faces.

{Vince McMahon}
Listen Chris I don’t have time for this crap. International Incident is next week, and you currently don’t have a match. So why don’t we get you an opponent for International Incident. How does that sound? You want your way back into the World Title picture, well at International Incident you will get your chance to qualify for the Elimination Chamber at Downpour when you go 1 on 1 with… Matt Sydal!

The crowd pops at the thought of seeing XWL’s two most decorated male superstars going 1 on 1 on PPV for the Intercontinental Title.

{Chris Jericho}
No no no no no Vince, you don’t understand it. Sydal is a fighting champion and will more than likely be putting his title on the line. I do not want a demotion, Vince, I want a real match at International Incident.

{Vince McMahon}
Dammit Chris, you’ve left me no choice then. You refuse to admit you need to prove yourself, well at International Incident, you’re going to face a man that is coming out here and proving himself each and every week. And this man was able to defeat Aiden English, unlike you.

{Chris Jericho}
Thank you Vince. Thank you. At International Incident, I accept. Thank you for putting me 1 on 1 with JBL for the World Title. You won’t regret it.

{Vince McMahon}
Would you shut-up and let me finish my damn statement? You will not face JBL at International Incident. If you want to prove you belong in the XWL World Championship Elimination Chamber at Downpour, then at International Incident, you will have to beat… The Velveteen Dream.

Vince’s theme plays again as he walks back up the ramp and to the backstage area, leaving Jericho alone in the ring.

{Renee Young}
Oh my gosh, Velveteen Dream vs Chris Jericho at International Incident for a spot in the Eliminaion Chamber match? Sign me up!!

{Corey Graves}
No Renee can’t you listen? Vince said if he wants the chance to earn a qualifying match, he’s got to defeat Velveteen Dream. What would you two do without me at this desk?

{Renee Young}
We’d probably both be more sane, Corey.

Anarchy cuts to a video package promoting International Incident this Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 12:23 pm

Mandy Rose's North American Championship Coronation

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 DYWqjGi

After a video package for the new North American Champion, Mandy Rose, the camera pans to the ring where we find Corey Graves wearing a black and sparkling gold suit. His hair is styled in the highest and stiffest fashion of pompadours. The ring is practically dripping in gold accents. From the shimmering fabrics draped over the ropes, to the golden, column-like structures places in every corner, in front of the turnbuckles, which resemble a bit of Greek culture. Atop each of them sits an ornate and regal vase, holding a bouquet of metallic golden roses. In the center of the ring, next to Corey, stands an equally eccentric pedestal with the spotless North American Championship resting on top of it, concealed inside of a glass case. On the other side of Corey is-... a THRONE..? Upon closer inspection, the seat next to 1/3 of XWL's commentating team is in fact, a solid gold throne. The entire sight is enough to make Intercontinental Champion Matt Sydal weak in his knees.

[Corey Graves]
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to welcome you to the grandest occasion in the history of this program, and the personal highlight of my broadcast journalism career.

The crowd is already white hot and not cutting Corey any slack. They proceed to boo all the while, knowing full well what is to come at any given moment. Fortunately, the amplification of Corey's microphone is enough to drown out the heckling fans.

[Corey Graves]
Tonight we honor and celebrate the budding legacy of XWL's Golden Goddess, and let's be honest... This is a night that we all knew would come sooner or later! From the moment that this woman's angelic, golden boots touched down onto the soil of XWL, I KNEW she would soon claim her rightful place at the top of this company. A natural born leader, a role model to us all, and most importantly, an absolute inspiration! There's nothing that we can't learn from this woman- no, this GODDESS. In a few short months, she has completely changed the landscape of the women's division, FOR THE BETTER. Women pray that one day, they will wake up and possess a mere FRACTION of her unparalleled beauty. Men become speechless and begin tripping over themselves just for the opportunity to bow down at her feet! She will forever be known as the undisputed, great superstar of all time, please stand to your feet and welcome God's Greatest Creation... MANDY, ROSE!

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 BU3XBop

With the soft and sultry whisper of her name, the arena takes on a warm and ethereal glow, heavily focusing on the stage. The crowd is definitely on their feet, but not with the attitude that Corey had hoped they'd have. As the Golden Goddess appears at last, the fans rain down on the new North American Champion, and predictably so. After hardly being the fan favorite of any sort over the course of her relatively brief tenure in XWL, Mandy Rose has reached a completely new level of disdain from both the fans as well as her own peers in the locker room. None of that seemed to be phasing God's Greatest Creation in the slightest, however, as she sports a smirk atop the stage while holding her hands high in her signature pose. As her left arm slowly falls down behind her head, Rose begins her trip down the ramp, which is lined with more metallic, golden roses, forming a path to the ring. She twirls the ends of her light, golden blonde hair with her fingertips, passing by the booing fans, with the occasional "MARRY ME, MANDY!" sign hanging over the barricade.

As she makes it to ringside, the Golden Goddess hangs right and struts around to the primary side of the ring. She grabs hold of the bottom rope and slides herself around into the perfect position before lifting her arm up to the heavens and shaking her flowing her out down her back.

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 HfZqBnm

After greeting the cameras with a pompous grin, Mandy eases herself under the bottom rope, feet first in a seductive backwards crawl. Once fully in the ring, Rose stands up to her feet and lifts her hands high one last time for a final pose, letting her tantalizing gaze fall back upon the camera's lens once again.

At this point, she turns and greets her appointed announcer for this evening's festivities, Corey Graves, who is practically trembling from the sensory overload of being this close to God's Greatest Creation. Mandy simply extends the backside of her hand out to him, which prompts Graves to freeze like a deer in high beam headlights. Eventually, Corey manages to snap out of it and pick his agape jaw off the floor in order to eagerly kiss the back of Mandy's hand. After just enough time passes to make the moment uncomfortable, Mandy finally yanks her hand off of his lips, leaving Graves with an expression like one he may have if his mother just found his Hustler magazine collection beneath his mattress. He awkwardly clears his throat before raising his microphone once again now that he has successfully summoned and introduced the Golden Goddess.

[Corey Graves]
Mandy, I think I speak for everyone here when I say... THANK YOU!

Corey cradles his mic between his arm and his chest while he gives the Golden Goddess around of applause. The people, however, revert back to nearly booing the smile off of Mandy's face.

[Corey Graves]
Thank you Mandy Rose for rescuing and reviving not only this North American Championship, but all of XWL! I could not have picked a more deserving and honorable Champion myself, and I'd confidently make the argument that there is not a soul on this planet who could possibly hold a candle to God's Greatest Creation, and the greatest Champion professional wrestling has ever seen!... Now, Miss Rose, if you'll allow me to do the honors...

Corey reaches behind the golden throne and pulls out an elaborate sash etched in gold, of course, reading: "CHAMPION" across the front. Mandy picks up her hair into a ponytail as Graves tries to contain his tween girl emotions while placing it over her shoulder and securing both ends where it rests on her hip. When she lets her flowing blonde hair back down, Graves then retrieves a sparkling, golden tiara. In true prom queen fashion, Mandy has the tiara delicately placed atop her head. The Golden Goddess extends her arms out to soak in and absorb the love and appreciation of her people. Predictably and unfortunately, however, the ungrateful people in the arena simply proceed to boo down at their newly crowned North American Champion. Once again, their disapproval rolls white off of the beautifully sculpted shoulder of God's Greatest Creation as she battles to wipe the smug grin off of her face.

As Corey's third, he gets down on one knee (not to propose, surprisingly to us all), and using his hands as a flat surface, offers Mandy a microphone. Mandy places a hand dramatically over her heart, glancing back and forth between both sides of the ring as if it were a diamond ring. With a smile worth a thousand golden bars, Mandy reaches down and takes the microphone in her hand. The fans instantly up the volume of their booing, clearly voicing their disapproval of the appointed Champion.

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 ABnv2Oo
People of the XWL Universe, I hear you! And allow me to be the first to tell you... YOU'RE WELCOME! It is my honor to be the Champion that you all knew that you needed, but never thought that you deserved. Well, the truth is, you don't. But that was never going to be enough to stop me from ascending to the top of this business where I rightfully should be... I belong on this throne, and I am going to be making my way in, AND out of Scotland as your North American Champion!

The XWL Universe begin to vocalize a new spin on a popular chant, by letting an impromptu "you DON'T deserve it" chant ring out around the stadium.

Oh but I do, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. After thoroughly searching the Women's Division high and low, General Manager Vince McMahon has appropriately determined that NONE of you are worthy of my first title defense at International Incident... So naturally, Vince has made yet another right decision by allowing me to face an opponent of MY OWN choosing in Scotland next week. With that out of the way, it has come to my superior attention that several members of MY locker room have had some less than supportive remarks about my new North American Championship. And to those select, bitter individuals I just have to say that I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I've already created more of a legacy for myself here than any of you ever will! I'm sorry that I'm already such a fitting and such a successful Champion that none of you can find it inside of yourselves to be happy for me, but instead you are just so consumed by your own underwhelming, unsuccessful, and incomparable careers, that all you feel towards me is this, one, emotion:... jealousy. Jealously is an ugly color, ladies, and while you're all dripping in it from head to toe, I'm going to be sitting pretty at the top of this division, dripping in the only color worthy of a goddess like me, GOLD.

Corey, having gotten another microphone for himself by this time, clears his throat while Mandy is preoccupied by gloating in the face of the fans and all of her peers watching in the locker room.

[Corey Graves]
At this time, the North American Champion would like to thank all of the people who played a part in making this moment possible.

Corey whips out a golden scroll and begins to untie the ribbon binding it shut. As he plucks the bow, the scroll unwinds all the way down to the mat and rolls out to the floor by ringside until finally stopping at the foot of the barricade! The fans are too shocked to even boo as Mandy flashes her pseudo-angelic smile and toys with the ends of her hair. Corey's eyes trails back and forth down the first few lines of the paper, giving the impression that this was going to be a lengthy ceremony to say the least.

[Corey Graves]
Mandy Rose would like to say a special thanks to... herself for making this destined fate a reality. That is all.

Graves begins to recoil the scroll, twisting and twisting as it slowly and gradually feeds itself back into his hands. While this ongoing process takes place, Mandy raises her mic once again.

Before we move on Corey, there's actually ONE more special little thank you that I'd like to give, and that thank you is to... Shayna, Baszler.

The crowd's booing knows no breaks, as it remains raining down over the Coronation of the North American Champion. While they may all despise the privileged and unconventional rise to fame that Mandy Rose has experienced, there is still no love lost between the XWL Universe and the former North American Championship.

Shayna, if you weren't SUCH an inadequate Champion, well... This would have happened eventually, but it just might have taken me a little bit longer to get here. You may have won the battle at Final Stand, Shayna, but in this moment, I think it's impossibly clear to see who won the war.

Mandy's heavenly gaze falls onto the camera as it closes in on her expression, which can't be described as anything besides a vengeful smirk. Having finally rewound the entire scroll and securing it with its ribbon, Graves now offers his hand to Rose, who places hers inside of his. He leads her in front of the throne where she remains standing with her back to the camera for the time being. Graves quickly walks over to the North American Championship, which had been concealed by a glass casing for the duration of this ceremony. He lifts the glass off of the title and places it aside. Corey takes a deep breath before picking the belt up carefully, and using both hands, slowly walks it over to the rightful and appointed North American Champion, Mandy Rose. Mandy lifts both of her arms out in a goddess-like fashion, of course, tilting her head back and closing her eyes as she faces the heavens. Graves gently drops down to his knee once more as he places the North American Championship around her waist and moves on to secure and fasten it accordingly from behind. As soon as he is finished, Graves quietly backs away and bows to Mandy Rose. The Golden Goddess slowly spins back around to face the fans, and the cameras, before gracefully lowering herself into a queenly seated position. Mandy crosses her legs, resting her arms on the ornate arms of the throne, allowing her polished title to catch the bright lights of the arena.

[Corey Graves]
Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, BEHOLD your NEW and FOREVER North American Champion... MAAANDY, ROOOOSE!

Right on cue as the Champion finds her seat, the lights in the arena return to the original warm, golden glow that we experienced during her entrance. From the ceiling fixtures high above, golden sparks begin to descend like a waterfall around each side of the ring, fizzling out just before they come in contact with the mat. The fans gasp in shock, watching the spectacle with disbelief. After a few moments of this, the barrage of sparks simmer down. Now in their place, a flurry of golden rose petals begin to float down to the mat. With Corey repeatedly bowing at Mandy's feet and leading a few willing participants of the audience in a "HAIL MANDY" chant, we slowly fade out to our commercial break after one last camera pan over our new North American Champion, who remains seated comfortably on her throne with her matching Championship secured around her toned and tanned waist.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 3:55 pm

Cameras come back from commercial as a match between Brian Pillman Jr and The Velveteen Dream is about to start.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 FEKN7MM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 am

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 3USlcPTXWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 FI5dFxy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ChrisEdz23
New Talent
ChrisEdz23

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 7:12 am

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Winner: Seth Rollins

After the match Seth Rollins asks for a microphone and begins to speak

"Well I can't believe that Shawn Michaels was actually man enough to accept my challenge to a match last week. He must either be really dumb, or he knows its what he needs to do to become relevant again. Well Shawn I forgot to mention that the match we will have will not be any ordinary match. I wanna make sure that there is nowhere you can run, because I wanna deliver the beating that you deserve old man. This match will be inside a steel cage. So there you have it Shawn! Are you gonna accept the challenge or will you shy away? My money is on you replying with a massive NO as we all know your too old and fragile to be climbing a cage wall these days. Now you better come out here by the end of the night and let me know if you wanna dance with the kingslayer because if you don't, I will find you, I will beat you, and I will retire you at last!
Back to top Go down
http://Unityesports.co.uk
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:46 am

As we return from our scheduled commercial break, we see Daniel Bryan already standing in the ring wearing his normal everyday attire, his theme playing in the background as the live audience in attendance is partaking in their usual “Yes!” chants. Bryan makes it to the far end of the ring, the side closest to the timekeeper's area, and requests a microphone, which he receives after a short delay. He takes his place at the center of the ring, waiting for both his theme and the “Yes!” chants to die down before opting to speak.

Daniel Bryan
For the past two weeks, I have found myself the target of some unknown entity, of some coward that hides in the shadows and attacks people in the dark. After Brian Pillman Jr and I put on a serious contender for match of the night, I would find myself looking up at those lights above after the match. After I faced Seth Rollins last week, I would suffer the same fate. I won't lie, after failing to become the Intercontinental Champion at Final Stand, things haven't really been the same following that loss on the grandest stage of them all. My kicks haven't had the same power behind them, my submissions don't have that level of lethality they once had, doubt is slowly starting to creep in and make me think that maybe I'm not as good as I once was. When I made my return, I set two goals for myself and since then, those two goals have yet to be attained. So to remedy that and put myself back on the path paved with gold, I'm going to ask our unnamed coward to walk down that ramp, step into this ring and get what he has coming to him.

Bryan shifts his attention towards the stage, pacing back and forth in the ring as he awaits the potential arrival of his unknown assailant. A few moments pass before Bryan puts a stop to his pacing and lifts the microphone back up to his lips but before he could utter a single word, the lights in the arena all simultaneously turn off, causing the arena to be consumed into darkness.

The crowd erupts into a frenzy of boos and cheers as The Undertaker’s theme hits. So many questions as to why, but the Undertaker has surly come to give his answer. The Undertaker slowly emerges out from behind the curtain onto the stage, black hat, boots, and trench coat. He looks down to Daniel with no sense of remorse or regret. Just a blank stare. He slowly begins his decent down to the ring, ignoring each of the fans on his way to the ring. He finally makes it before climbing the steps and sliding between the ropes.

With both Goat and Demon now standing in the center of the ring, the size difference is quite noticeable as Undertaker towers over the smaller Daniel Bryan. Our beloved Goat Faced Hero, despite the clear difference in stature between them, stares up at his undead assailant, not with fear in his eyes but anger. Why would Undertaker target him? Why would someone with the accolades Undertaker has to his credit use the cover of darkness to send a message? And what is that message exactly? With these questions and many more circling through the mind of the former American Dragon, he looks to get at least one of those questions answered when he begins to lift the microphone up to his lips.

Daniel Bryan
So it was you that-

Before he could even get his accusation out, Undertaker's hand finds itself wrapped around the Bryan's throat, causing him to toss the microphone aside and begin his fight to escape the larger man's grasp. The continuous shots to Undertaker's arm seem to be doing the trick as his grip begins to slowly but surely lessen with each strike but just as it seemed like Bryan would escape and get a measure of revenge for the back to back assaults the two weeks prior, Undertaker's grip tightens without warning. Bryan changes his gameplan from striking his way out to trying and pull Undertaker's hand from his throat, a mistake that quickly causes him to be lifted into the air and sent straight to proverbial hell in the form of a Chokeslam. Bryan writhes in pain on the canvas as Undertaker looks at the downed Goat, no sense of remorse or regret noticeable on his stoic face. The undertaker bends down to pick up the microphone that was once in the goats possession, possible to explain himself?

The Undertaker
For nearly three decades I have been at the head of the “table”. I have presided over this realm as its judge, jury and executioner. I have weighed the merit of men, being the measuring stick before sending those undeserved to an eternity of damnation in hell. My word has been law. My judgment final. I have tested many souls, but never have I truly put the man at my feet through MY trial. He claims that his past attainments warrant him a notable position on this roster, but has never been truly put to my appraisal. This is my third occasion of having him lay before me at my feet helpless and broken. He isn’t worthy to draw breath in my domain. Therefore I leave him with two choices. Turn and leave without ever returning, or Rest...In...Peace!

And with that The Undertaker looks down to the fallen Goat before looking back up to the camera. He reaches and pulls his thumb across his neck and his eyes roll back in his head before Anarchy once again fades to black.

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:23 pm

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 PQMNQJsXWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 YHqxV7M

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 11:56 pm

We come back from break to see an irate Asuka standing in the middle of the ring, armed with a microphone and a bad attitude. The crowd boo her as she raises the mic to talk, making her set it down until they finish. Finally the crowd calms down just enough to let her begin to speak

Asuka
Last week...you saw Becky lynch...stick her nose where it not belong and cost me match against Mandy Rose! Becky lost to Kairi Sane, something that will not happen to me tonight, and couldn't help but cheat me so I not chose our match at International Incident. Well guess what, we both loss!

Asuka looks annoyed every time she says the word loss. It's like it leaves such a disgusting taste in our mouth that she can't get out no matter how hard she tries

Asuka
I know you here Becky. I know you listening. You might think you clever but there is nothing you can do to stop the loss you have coming from me at International Incident. I might be...

Asuka gazes slowly down to her injured arm, something that has continued to bother her ever since Final Stand and will for months and months to come

Asuka
...I might be injured, but I am no less dangerous that I ever was! And you're gonna find that out the hard w-

The roof almost comes off the building as Becky Lynch's theme blasts throughout the arena, sporting her new "The Man" t-shirt she walks out from the back mic already in hand. She wastes no time bringing the mic up to her mouth.

Becky Lynch

Hang on cut my music, The Man has something she needs to say!

Almost immediately her music cuts off, fans chanting "The Man" all around the arena. She can't help but to smile as she continues.

Becky Lynch

It's true Asuka, I did cost you your match last week, but you failed to mention the fact that you cost me my match first. That you interrupted a 5 star classic that was anyone's game, for a chance to be in the spotlight one more time which quite honestly, is just sad at this point.

With Asuka looking angrier as ever, Becky makes her way down the ramp. She slides into the ring and stares down Asuka, she brings the mic up to her mouth again.

Becky Lynch

Honestly, I don't blame you Asuka. If I was at the end of my career I'd want to do whatever it takes to be in the spotlight as well but, picking a fight with The Man isn't something ya want to do. You found out exactly what happens when you try at Final Stand, didn't ya? How is your shoulder by the way?

Asuka steps closer to Becky, angry and grabbing her shoulder. Becky laughs and holds up her hand as Asuka stops advancing.

Becky Lynch

Wait, Wait, Wait. I'm only kidding Asuka, I'm sorry. I'm just jokin' around.

Becky's smile last for a few seconds, then suddenly fades, she quickly brings the mic back up to her mouth.

Becky Lynch

Because I don't actually give a SHIT about how you feel, in fact. I can't wait to break your goddamn arm off at International Incident and after I'm standing there holding your arm in my hands, I'm getting it stuffed and putting it over my fireplace.

The threat of Becky breaking Asuka's arm again has the Empress not looking nearly as confident as she was. Asuka may have been looking to vent but not for a physical confrontation this close to International Incident. Asuka quickly brings her mic to her lips

Asuka
Becky! I not come here to fight. I come here to-

Suddenly Asuka smashes her microphone over the head of Becky! The Man falls to the ground and Asuka waste no time stomping Becky who covers up the best she can from the assault that Asuka is giving. The crowd boo as the Empress lets up her assault to gesture to the crowd. Her arrogance is once again her undoing though as Becky springs to her feet and takes Asuka down with a tackle! Hitting the ground Becky begins raining down punches on The Empress who tries to cover up with one arm since Becky hitting her injured one would be too much pain to ignore. However Becky knows exactly Asuka's weakness and suddenly maneuvers her way into a cross arm breaker!

As the crowd cheer her on Asuka doesn't let her lock it in. She grabs her own hands, locking them together as she rolls herself to her knees with Becky still holding on. Regardless of Becky so fulling lock the move in, Becky pulling at her arm hurts like hell and you can see it on her face. Asuka knows there is only one way to make Becky let go. With all the strength that she can must Asuka begins to pull up with all her might. The pain is evident and Asuka even begins to scream but continues on, lifting Becky off the ground before dropping her head first to the mat. Becky lets go and the physical strain brings Asuka to her knees. Becky shakes off the cobwebs and locks eyes with Asuka who almost growls at her. Before you can blink these two are tangled in a mess of limbs, kicking, punching, doing anything to bring pain to another

Vince storms the stage, microphone in hand and looks none too please

[Vince McMahon]
Stop! Stop it NOW!

Vince screaming gets the attention of the two woman. They slowly break apart and turn their attention to their boss who looks livid

[Vince McMahon]
You two want to tear each other apart so bad? So bad you'll cost each other matches. You two can't stand each other?! Well fine. Since you both lost it's in my hand what match you two will have at International Incident. And I believe it should be a match that takes all that hate you two have for each other, and makes it a match to remember. So at International Incident you two will meet in...a Street Fight!

Vince looks pretty proud of himself and the crowd seem to be happy about it. Becky grins and looks at Asuka who looks at her arm with a look of worry on her face. Vince's music hits once again as he takes he leave, having done his job. Becky makes a cutthroat gesture to Asuka before exiting the ring. Asuka's worried look is what ends this segment
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 12:00 am

Cameras cut backstage as we are following behind a man in slightly torn jeans and a black tee with a silver vest on that on the back says Hollywood Blonds wielding what looks to be a black bat. The man turns his head to the left and right rather quickly. He continues walking through the corridor backstage

Ranallo
That's Brian Pillman Jr!

Pillman Jr stops at a locker room door and raises what is confirmed to be a black baseball bat.

Ranallo
My goodness, He's got a bat.

Pillman Jr smacks the baseball bat barrel onto the palm of his right hand. as he the backs up three steps.  Pillman Jr kicks the door open.

Pillman Jr
HERE'S JUNIOR!

Pillman Jr then gets a frustrated face as cameras get a glimpse of inside the locker room to see that it is empty and the person he is looking for has clearly already left the locker room.

Pillman Jr
ELI WHERE ARE YOU!

Walking briskly down a corridor Pillman Jr sees backstage agent Michael Cole.

Pillman Jr
Do you know where Eli Drake is buddy.

Cole
His limo should still be in the parking lot.

Pillman Jr briskly walks down the corridor towards the parking lot where he sees a black limo.

Ranallo
That's Eli Drake's limo!

Pillman jr starts to hit his palms with the barrel as he walks briskly toward the black limo. He then swings the bat at the limo as the glass shatters.

["The Elite Superstar of XWL" Eli Drake]
UGH! What the hell do you think you are doing you, dummy? Have you lost it? Driver get me the hell away from this psychopath. He doesn't deserve to be in my presence.

The limo speeds out of the parking lot, and Brian takes off on foot after the limo. Last thing we see is Brian fading off into the night.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 12:06 am

The instant that the blissful dub-step theme the audience erupts in cheers for a Woman that's quickly finding her way into all of our hearts. The stage is already setup for her SIXTH installment of "A Moment Of Bliss" much like in previous editions instead of two chairs (regardless of what you see in the pictures below, use your imagination) there are four white chairs, one on the right of the camera and three on the left for her special guests this evening. Soon Alexa steps out onto the stage with a huge smile on her face, as she basks in the warm reception. But rather than hamming it up for too long she keeps it prompt, taking her seat and raising his mic up as her theme slowly dies down.  

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 F1nrqIo

[Alexa Bliss]
Forgive me for this informality of this, but I REALLY need to get something off of my chest in order to be the best host possible for my upcoming interview with your Main-Event of International Incident. I saw the advertisement heading into the arena tonight...Mandy Rose's "Coronation." Cute, let's just throw a big party for someone that was HANDED a title, mind you a title she failed to win twice before now. And yes, she beat me to earn a THIRD shot...and normally I'd be okay with that because hey, it is what it is, right? But as I've sat and stewed over this entire ordeal for the past week I've only got more infuriated by this entire situation. I waited A YEAR...to get not a title match, but a CONTENDERS...match. I fought to remain relevant, to get better and grow in the ring...as a person. And you know, here I sit having to swallow the very bitter reality that in spite of all my hard work...someone who becomes "friends" with the boss can just waltz in and get everything you've worked for within a matter of months.

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 DTp2jCO

[Alexa Bliss]
Her first night she's given The Main-Event for The North American Championship...she loses, she's then CHOSEN by Mr. McMahon himself to be the one who gets to accept Shayna's Open Challenge...she loses. THEN, despite failing not once, but TWICE...she gets thrown into a contenders match with myself, who actually won at Final Stand...and in three seconds is able to land herself with yet another shot at The North American Championship. Like, that's bitter enough to deal with...but then last week? Mr. McMahon finally decides to make an example out of Shayna's lack of presence as Champion...conveniently after Mandy becomes Number One Contender...and because of that victory he awards her the title.

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 RZlCUKE

[Alexa Bliss]
I am trying very hard to not lose it right here in front of all of you but honestly? After all my hard work, after waiting for ANY opportunity to come my way, to see her put on this pedestal and handed something that is supposed to be fought for? Yeah, I'm majorly "blissed off." Now she's had this coronation as if she just conquered some unstoppable Champion. When really, she just batted her eyes at the boss enough times until he decided to stop skirting the line of nepotism and just unfurl a red carpet across it lined with roses. Needless to say, when you're done hiding behind your boo? I've got a couple things I can't wait to say to your face. That's if you ever have the nerve to be a guest on my show. Or, face me in that ring again. I already tried to go to Vince just before I came out here to accept her challenge for International Incident, and was told that was not going to be possible. So much for an "Open" Challenge, huh?

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 LBYylY5

[Alexa Bliss]
But I'm nothing if not professional, so that's fine Mandy you hide behind your nepotism shield for as long as you can because I will not stop using my platform to advocate myself as the only Woman that should face you for that title. After all, it took you three times to get it, surely I deserve a second chance too? Considering that was my only opportunity provided in what, a year? Moving on, tonight I have an extra special packed edition of A Moment Of Bliss. It is our Sixth episode and honestly when I debuted this talk show I never imagined it would grow into such a staple on Anarchy much less that my last editions would involve Champions. Last week of course saw the full-time return of Alex Shelley as he prepares to venture as a singles competitor. While TCSI proved stronger than ever and that is the kind of moment I love to bring forth. But tonight? If there's one situation that needs a little "Bliss?" It is The Main-Event of International Incident. The Cabinet not only fell off the wall, but it also shattered into a million pieces and then burst into flames as nothing was left but cindered remains.

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Nr6zCVs

[Alexa Bliss]
From the betrayal from the leader to his most loyal subject, to the brutal receipt betrayal from his latest subject to join the group. This entire ordeal is a mess, full of hate, entitlement, drama, all the juicy things that make an interview like this must see. JBL, of course, won The World Heavyweight Championship from Aiden English in an I Quit Match at Final Stand. But his victory was quickly overshadowed by the return of Drew McIntyre laying The New Champion out. We've heard from all 3 men recently about matters surrounding the world title, and themselves and tonight? I try to bring bliss to one of the fastest rising twisted rivalries in XWL today. Furthermore, Mr. McMahon has issued tonight that during this interview not only are all 3 Men to answer my questions, but they are to keep their hands to themselves until the interview comes to an end. Any deviation from this guideline and the Superstar who violated said agreement? Will be removed from The International Incident Main-Event, which also includes JBL. Given what we saw last week with Andrade and then Shayna? It's fair to say my guests better take him at his word. So please welcome to A Moment Of Bliss, Aiden English, Drew McIntyre, and The World Heavyweight Champion JBL!

Out comes the first man of the segment, the former world champion, Aiden English. To the surprise of many, he comes out with a pep in his step, obviously in a much better state physically than he’s been the last two weeks. Also to everyone’s surprises, he’s wearing what looks to be a rather finely tailored three-piece suit, obviously dressing for the occasion. His expression looks more joyous than it’s ever been since Final Stand, as he points to members of the crowd cheering his name and seems to be soaking in the crowd. He makes his way toward Alexa, who reaches her hand out for a handshake. Aiden enthusiastically accepts, and as the two are shaking hands Aiden says something to Alexa that the camera can’t be made out, but based on her reaction seems to be a compliment. He takes his seat quickly and grabs the microphone waiting for him, clearly with a remark prepared.

{Aiden English}
Rhode Island, how’s everyone doing?

The hometown acknowledgment obviously gets a pop, as the fans continue cheering for Aiden. Alexa rolls her eyes, but has a smile on her face, obviously not too annoyed. Aiden takes the microphone again, having one more thing to say.

{Aiden English}
Listen, I know how to conduct myself on a talk show. The Drama King isn’t completely dead.

Aiden and Alexa share a chuckle at his quip about his persona from when he first debuted, as everyone awaits the next entrance.

The beat echoes through the arena as Aiden and Alexa both turn their attention to the entryway behind them. Drew McIntyre appears, slowly strolling out from the back, hair in front of his face as he stares with malice intent. The crowd react, modestly. I mean, they like him, but they kind of hate him? It's no blowing the roof off the place but he does well for himself. He makes his way forward, staring at Aiden as Alexa extends a hand behind him. He slowly turns to her, merely nodding as she frowns, slightly confused as to why he wouldn't just shake her hand. He then looks to the stage and his seat. He crosses to it, lifting a boot up and launching the chair backwards, refusing to sit. He merely stands, irritated to be here against his will but here none the less.

The fans blow the arena roof off, not with cheers though, but with boos. Their World Heavyweight Champion, JBL emerges out onto the stage from behind the curtain. He is wearing a very nice grey suit, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and of course the WHC draped over his shoulder. He eyes McIntyre before walking straight up to Him, who now stands from his chair, as he seemingly ignores both Alexa and Aiden in the process. Neither man however takes a swing at the other. The both just stare into the eyes of one another, both knowing that if they have any form of contact during this interview, their dreams involving the World Heavyweight Championship are completely and utterly over. A few moments pass before JBL smiles at drew and raises the WHC into the air above his head as he backs away until he is standing beside Alexa, who now has her arm outreached. JBL stops and looks down before taking her hand in his and shaking firmly, still keeping his eye on Drew. JBL now takes a look at Aiden who sits between him and drew. JBL smiles before saying.

$JBL$
How’s that neck feeling? You get that “crick” out of your neck?

JBL begins to laugh as Aiden grows a look of anger before JBL takes his seat beside him.

[Alexa Bliss]
Gentlemen, thank you for joining me tonight. It's fair to say that what once was a long-standing stable in XWL has fallen apart in the name of The World Heavyweight Championship. We'll get to International Incident, but first I'd like to talk about how we got here. Really everything kicked off when JBL you used your position as General Manager to declare yourself as Aiden's Number One Contender. Clearly, that worked out seeing as you're now the one sitting here with The World Title. You picked Aiden, you picked Drew. And because of your disposal of Aiden, Drew seemed to follow your example and do the same to you in hopes it'd lead to a similar result. But does any part of you regret betraying the group you brought into this world?

$JBL$
Well first off allow me to thank you for having these two jokes on your show. I know a GOD like me is a gift, but you didn’t have to let these two never has-beens on your up and coming show. I commend your kindness Miss Bliss.

She sits there letting him get away with his very eye-roll worthy statement for the sake of maintain a professional demeanor.

$JBL$
Now as for your question. You ask if I regret “betraying” the group I created, but I can’t answer a question that isn’t even factual. You see Alexa, it’s time I shed some light on a few thing around here. I didn’t betray the Cabinet. I didn’t destroy my creation. I didn’t turn my back on my friends. THEY did!

JBL points to drew and Aiden.

$JBL$
First it was Aiden. I gave him the world on a silver platter. Everything he could have ever dreamed for was his for the taking. Beginning with his XWL debut. Winning the slammy for most likely to succeed in 2018 and what did he do? Proved that he deserved it. He won the Money In The Bank briefcase, because I allowed it. Because I was there to help him. He won the World Heavyweight Championship because I gave him the damn opportunity. Each and everything he has done since he came to XWL is due to me being the mentor that I am. If I hadn’t offered him a position in the Cabinet he wouldn’t have ever been anything more that a second rate jobber. And he knows it. This isn’t “news” to him. Deep down inside he knows the words I speak to be the truth, and yet what did he do? He deserted his brothers. He left the Cabinet to do some kind of cheap singing performance for his “friend” Rusev. But let me ask you, where is he now? What happened to the brute? He packed his bags and walked out. Walked out on Vince as the owner of this company. Walked out on me as General Manager. Walked out on his wife, being the one who “brings home the bacon” walked out on the fans, and he walked out on his friend, Aiden English. Then Aiden crawls his way back, and I welcome him back with open arms, not because I forgave him, but because I had a plan. I knew he was Mr. Money In The Bank. I knew that I could ensure he won the World Heavyweight Championship, and I knew my time would surly come. And it did. You see, Aiden blames me, but I’m all honesty the only person he has to blame is himself!

JBL now turns his attention to Drew McIntyre.

$JBL$
Which bring me to Drew McIntyre. Yet another man I brought under my wing. A man I gave the world to. I brought him back to XWL with the guarantee of success. He had opportunity followed by opportunity, yet each time he did nothing but fail. The same thing he’s done his entire wrestling career. FLOPPED! But I didn’t give up hope. I didn’t turn my back on him. He said he needed a break after breakthrough, so I gave him one. Little did I know, this so called “break” would lead to me getting a boot directly to my skull. Little did I know drew McIntyre would be the second man to betray his mentor. Little did I know Drew McIntyre would attack me from behind. Little did I know, Drew McIntyre is nothing but a little BITCH!

JBL now turns back to Alexa as he fixes his hat and tie.

$JBL$
So no Alexa, I don’t feel bad for “betraying” the Cabinet. I didn’t betray anyone. I stood my ground. I was betrayed. I had to pick up my shattered dreams, and come this Sunday I will still be THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

[Alexa Bliss]
Clearly JBL believes that the betrayal was on the other foot, Aiden we'll get to you shortly given your history with The World Champion goes back much further. But I want to talk to you Drew. What do you believe? Was JBL innocent? Are you this bad man that's too ungrateful to appreciate all the opportunities JBL brought you? He paints a pretty imaginative picture, but when it comes to what you did at Final Stand, and your shift from loyal mercenary, to a man that now seeks the crown for himself. What do you have to say? Is he right? Is he wrong?

Drew takes a moment, trying to find the want to speak. This really isn't his style, having to be stuck amongst those that disgust him, and Alexa. However he raises the mic, looking to Alexa while still scowling.

[Drew McIntyre]
You know Alexa, I understand you. You walked into this arena tonight confused why anyone would congratulate another on winning a title, that was handed to them. Then, I stare at a man who was handed the title, and think to myself: "Who allowed this?" You see because anyone who thinks that what JBL did to get the title was "winning" or "deserved" then they're more foolish than even he is. He stood up against Aiden which is basically being handed the title in the first place.

[Drew McIntyre]
JBL was right, on at least one account Alexa. He did bring me back into this company and at first, under his wing. However, one day, it was as though I woke up. I realized where I was and I understood what I had to do. I was no longer his mercenary. I was no longer under his control, he was under mine. JBL gave me the break after Breakthrough because he was scared of me. Because he knew he couldn't stop me. But it's always been leading to this, hasn't it?

[Drew McIntyre]
Since the day that my soul woke back up, since the day I regained my logical thinking, my fire, this was to always happen. For me to finally claim my birth right and become King. I'm no backstabber. I hit him in the front, clearly. I'm no coward. I'm smart. I don't have to resort to pathetic curses to allow me to get my punch across. I'm better than that, I'm better than JBL and I'm better than Aiden, and everyone in this company knows it.

[Drew McIntyre]
JBL pretends the entire world is after him as though he didn't burn every bridge he ever walked, Alexa. He claims that he is the saint of this story and sadly, no, that's Aiden. See English, as much as I doubt his ability, is the good guy. The hero. While JBL is the villain who claims to be a god. Who claims to be all powerful, and all good. So I wager this question, how can one be all powerful and all good when so much bad is happening around him? More importantly, what is a god to a non believer?

[Drew McIntyre]
JBL is a liar and a politician at best. He's a pathetic wrestler who made his claim to fame thanks to Farooq and his slimy ways of getting out of trouble. He's the coward, who pretends not to be. He's the one who worked the loop holes. Yet he finds himself to be the hero. To me, JBL is a fool. He's a fool to his own demise that he made happen. The day he brought me into the cabinet, the day he claimed me as a friend was the day Judas reached his potential. And he knows it. And he hates it. Because he could of seen it coming if he'd look past his own massive ego.

[Alexa Bliss]
That leads me to you, Aiden. Clearly there's a far wider story between yourself and The World Heavyweight Champion. He says you only have yourself to blame. But I'd wager that you feel quite differently, yes? After all, there's been a lot of criticism within The XWL Universe, and the locker room itself over how he seemingly and I'm using their words...was using every last member of The Cabinet to give himself purpose. He never cared about your success, only the success you as "lackeys" again their words...could bring him. And the worst thing to those people is that he essentially executed that vision flawlessly by allowing you to do the hard work in building your way up to being worthy of winning The World Heavyweight Championship, only to use his position as General Manager to cement the ultimate "betrayal." You've been very candid since all of that went down but given the fact that the premise of this clash at International Incident is in part centered around it being a showdown between The Cabinet...would you mind elaborating your thoughts? Especially given the fact that Drew just went on record saying that JBL facing you was practically in the same vein as Mandy Rose being handed her title last week.

Aiden, clearly no longer in the joyous, “Drama King” mood he was in earlier, thinks about his response to Alexa’s questions for some time, formulating his thoughts.

{Aiden English}
You know Drew, my problem wasn’t with you. Sure, I was mad about things you did. You saw that last week in Mr. Mcmahon’s office. But my problem was with JBL. You were just another obstacle toward getting my world championship. But now that you’re going to sit here and say that JBL facing me was him being handed him the title? After what I put him through in that match? Well now we have a problem. So Alexa, here are my thoughts on what Drew had to say.

Aiden shifts his position from looking forward to looking directly at Drew, with fire in his eyes.

{Aiden English}
My thoughts are that Drew Mcintyre is a man who showed up to this company in 2010 calling himself the “Chosen One” and that he was “destined for greatness”. Well what exactly was that greatness he was destined for? Did he win any championships? Make any real impact? Hm? No, he didn’t he had a couple of matches for the X-TREME CHAMPIONSHIP, you know, the one that they literally burned up because nobody cared about it? But even still, he didn’t win those matches. So he leaves out of shame and decides to come back with a brand new attitude, going around calling interviewers “peasants”, while still using that old Chosen One name. And did that little attitude change work out for him? No, it didn’t, and before anyone knew it he was gone again. And this cycle repeated itself, over and over again. Drew would show up, call himself the Chosen One, and then bounce when things got too rough. It happened in 2013, it happened in 2014, it happened in 2015, it happened in 2016. Again and again, disappointment after disappointment. But this time it was going to be different.

{Aiden English}
This time, Drew really was the Chosen One. This time, he was part of the Cabinet, he was working for JBL, the general manager of Anarchy. He had his sights set on success, and nothing but that would be enough. We saw that immediately, when he was being handed Intercontinental championship shots against Eli Drake almost as soon as he showed up. And yet, after being quite literally handed a chance at the championship, with the general manager and Mr. Money in the Bank in his corner, what did Drew do?

{Aiden English}
Yet again, he failed. Just like he always has done every time he’s shown his face around here. And this time, we’re supposed to take him seriously? This time's for real? Because he attacked JBL from behind? News flash Drew, everyone here knows how much I hate JBL, but if you want to talk about things being handed to? Well, someone who’s just been through an I Quit match at Final Stand is about the definition of an easy target being handed to you.

Alexa Bliss and the audience all express mild shock at Aiden’s last comment, as it seems his newfound aggression toward Drew Mcintyre has lead him to go so far as to slightly defend the man who has practically been his mortal enemy in JBL. Aiden notices the shock, and addresses it quickly.

{Aiden English}
Oh now don’t get me wrong. I still have plenty of thoughts to share about John’s little speech, don’t worry.

Aiden now directs himself to face JBL.

{Aiden English}
Really John? We’re still doing this? It’s like I said two weeks ago, this has all gotten so boring. You’re seriously still banging on the drum about how “you handed me everything”, how “I left you for Rusev”, all that?

JBL pretends to think about the question for a moment, and then proceeds to nod his head in an effort to mock Aiden.

{Aiden English}
Fair be it. Then let’s really get candid here for a second. You’re going to say I betrayed you? By branching off and honing my craft with my good friend Rusev? Alright, let’s give the whole story about what happened there then.

{Aiden English}
I was approached by Rusev and Lana one night after Anarchy, requesting that I come to aid Rusev’s struggles with the Hardyz? And do you know how I responded? To a good friend of mine asking me for help? I said no. In terms of XWL, I was already enlisted in aiding JBL in whatever it was he needed, so I wouldn’t have time for anything else. But they insisted that my help, my skill set, was what they needed in order to take down the Hardyz, and that it could help cement us as the future of this industry if we were to take down two legends. And well, when a good friend of yours poses something to you in this way, what do you do? You start to agree with them, become willing to help them. But even still, I was hesitant due to my loyalty to you. And so I went to you and I explicitly asked for your permission. And what did you do? You said yes almost immediately. You thought it was an excellent idea. Now, granted, your idea of what would happen was me recruriting Rusev into the Cabinet. You probably thought I didn’t know immediately, but from that first conversation it was obvious. And so throughout my entire stint assisting Rusev and Lana, I kept waiting for that moment. That moment where you’d check in, see how my “mission” was going, and if I’d gotten you your new recruit. Hell, at certain points I almost had him convinced.

{Aiden English}
But that moment never came. In fact, during this entire period, me and JBL were in contact on one occasion. And JBL would lead you to believe this was because I had abandoned him, I had betrayed him. But this couldn't’ be further from the truth. The truth, that all three of us here know, is that John had moved on to his shiny new toy. Drew Mcintyre. And the fact of the matter is, JBL gets bored quickly with his toys. So as soon as a new face to win championships and fame for him showed up, well, it was like I had never even existed. I may as well have not been a part of the Cabinet as far as he was concerned. Until one little fact became clear.

{Aiden English}
You see, that little Money in the Bank briefcase I had? It’s time was running out, it had almost been a year. Meaning that I only had a month or two to become world champion. So suddenly, JBL’s dealing with me as if I was the only member of the Cabinet again, giving me “opportunities” against the world champion, chastising me, trying to promote me as much as he could so JBL could say his protege had the world championship. That was all good until it actually happened. When I won the world championship. Because the headline wasn’t “Cabinet Member and JBL’s Employee Aiden English Wins the World Championship”, it was “Aiden English Wins the World Championship”. And if there’s one thing JBL hates, it’s being overshadowed. And so out of fear, out of envy, out of shame, he decided to powerbomb me through that table on that fateful night, marking the end of the Cabinet, and the biggest mistake he ever made. So there are my thoughts on the saga of The Cabinet, Alexa.

[Alexa Bliss]
We could probably fill this entire interview with recollections from every perspective, or retorts to what was just said. But here on A Moment Of Bliss I like to bring "Bliss" to well, things that seem helplessly the opposite of that. So it's getting heated, and I don't want anyone's nerve to be struck and lead to one of you missing International Incident so let's ease the tension with a simple question. All three of you are to clash next week in Scotland, for the first time ever a Pay-Per-View hailing from the land of The Scots. And that match is for The World Heavyweight Championship. So for you JBL, what does being World Heavyweight Champion mean to you?

$JBL$
1 word. EVERYTHING. You see Alexa, as the McIntyre’s, the Matt Sydal’s, and the Sami Zayn’s of XWL would put it, I didn’t earn this. I didn’t put in the hard work. I didn’t give up my blood, sweat, and tears. But you see Alexa, I have learned that you can’t listen to the ones who always talk down on you. More or less, in terms I know you will understand. You can’t listen to a bully. They will say anything they can to try to take away from the glory you have made for yourself. I was the leader of the greatest faction in XWL history. I was General Manager of Anarchy. I brought the North American Championship to XWL. I won a slammy. I Main Evented Final Stand. I am a former Elite Champion. I am a former, Two time Intercontinental Champion. I am THE World Heavyweight Champion. I’ve won in impossible odds. I have done everything asked of any other superstar on this god damn roster, and then some. I have proved why I deserve this championship. I have busted my ass to get to this point, NON STOP for the past 5 years. Yet like Aiden said, I’ve got some never-has been with another cheap nickname calling me out? Saying I don’t deserve this championship? That I haven’t earned it? Let me ask you, what makes you think you deserve this? Because you can blindside me, then call it being smart by staying out of my reach? Well son you and I both know your being nothing more than a little bitch.

JBL now turns to Aiden.

$JBL$
As for you Aiden, after what I’ve heard and seen, I can honestly say. I may not need to prove myself against either of you. I may not want to even face either of you. However if I am being forced, I’d MUCH rather it be you instead of that no deserving self entitled PUSSY. At least I know you won’t run away from me.....

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, okay...moving on. Aiden, what did being World Heavyweight Champion mean to you? And what would it mean if you are able to regain it?

{Aiden English}
Now Alexa, this may be a strange answer to your question but it’s the honest one. And that is that at the time, being World Heavyweight Champion, it really didn’t mean much to me. I obviously was ecstatic in the moment when I won it, and I still feel honored for my name to be in the history books along with the rest of the all time legends who have held that title. However, as I assume everyone here knows, my mind at the time was far less concerned with that title, and much more focused on the subject of JBL. If I were to regain it however?

{Aiden English}
If I were to regain that title I wouldn’t make the same mistake again. Being on the brink of death really changes a man, let’s him see things from a whole new perspective. And now that I no longer hold that title, and I see who does? It really sets in how poor my mindset at the time was. So for me to regain the title would mean a lot Alexa. It would be yet another moment of excitement, it would be another honor, but most importantly, it would be a chance for me to treat the position of champion right this time around.

[Alexa Bliss]
How about you Drew, this is your homeland...and you talk about being King. But seeing as you're the only participant in this match that hasn't yet felt what it is to be World Heavyweight Champion. Tell us, what would it mean for you to become World Champion? Not only that, but to do it in front of your people?

McIntyre almost cracks a smile, nodding to the question, looking around at the fans before responding.

[Drew McIntyre]
In the words of a man who defines the Scottish heart through and through: "Here is no choice but to do or die." At Interntional Incident there is no other option but to walk out with the crown. To have my countrymen behind me, Alexa. To stand tall above these two and prove that not only am I a force to be reckoned with but to prove that Scotland is the land of fighters. The land of heart. The land of fire. The fire within each and ever Scotsman's heart with no want to give in nor give up.

Drew takes his look from anger to more of a proud and determined look. Of course, not everyone here got that quote. It is a Scottish history, not American. Drew knew that before saying it, assuming those to get it to be intellectuals.

[Drew McIntyre]
What it would mean to me, becoming King of XWL, in my homeland? It would mean more than words can even begin to describe. XWL needs a change, a revolution, if you will. This title, this scene, it needs a renaissance. And I am the man who is going to bring that, with the title in my hand, inside of the Gaelic empire. I'm coming to conquer at International Incident, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me. Here is no choice but do or die.

[Alexa Bliss]
So we know WHAT victory would mean for each of you, but let's talk about the match itself. Competition of this level is very fierce, regardless of your opinions of one another, you three have your feet firmly planted at the top of the card, and that doesn't come if you lack the talent to get there. But International Incident isn't just three top talents colliding for the richest prize in The Men's Division. It's three Men that happen to know each other very well. You've fought alongside one another, you've seen each other fight enemies of The Cabinet, and while Drew your stint in the group wasn't as long...surely it was long enough to give them more of an inside look at who you are, how you operate, and vice versa, it allowed you to gain perspective of them. So for each of you I'd like you to explain why you believe you're the ONE Superstar that is leaving Scotland as The World Heavyweight Champion? We'll start with the challengers first. So Gentlemen, why do you not only believe, but why do you KNOW you're leaving International Incident as The New World Heavyweight Champion?

[Drew McIntyre]
I don't have to spell it out for you, Alexa. I don't have to cut a monologue. I don't have to talk for twenty minutes like these two on why I'll win. I've already laid it out for you, plain and simple. It's that quote that drives me and is also what will send me to the throne. Here is no choice but to do or die. It doesn't matter who stands before me. The fact I know them makes it that much easier. All it matters is that this was my birth right and I'm claiming it. Come hell or high water.

{Aiden English}
Alexa, the reason I know I'm going to win is simple. The reason is the two other men in the match. You're right in that I have been able to get a glimpse into how both men operate. So first let's talk about why I'll beat Drew Mcintyre.

{Aiden English}
I mean, in a way I already said it. Drew McIntyre is almost all talk. He calls himself ruthless, he portrays himself as this vicious warrior, willing to do whatever it takes to put his opponents away. But the only time Drew McIntyre is able to be successful is after somebody else has done the work for him. When he's on his own? The facade crumbles. So come International Incident, I'll completely expose the facade, and deal with Drew McIntyre. As for JBL?

{Aiden English}
John, it's nice that you complimented me, saying I won't run away from you and all that. Really, it's cute. I see what you're trying to do. But I know you, John. I know how you operate. The things you do to get yourself ahead. You're a coward, plain and simple. There's literally nothing else I can say at this point that I haven't already said. When it comes down to things, when we’re squaring off in that ring? You're just not as good as me. Last time you got lucky. Last time my brain was still somewhat poisoned by your influence. But at International Influence, I'm not trying to prove myself to you, or to anybody. I'm just coming to take that championship back.

[Alexa Bliss]
We've heard from the challengers, now that brings us to The Champ himself. John, they seem quite sure of themselves. So what makes YOU sure that you're leaving International Incident STILL World Heavyweight Champion?

JBL looks from McIntyre to English then back to Alexa.

$JBL$
Because I’m John Bradshaw Layfield. These two have never been anything more than pawns to me as their king. Drew McIntyre can be as short as he wants, I understand. I appreciate that you take the saying “if you don’t have anything worth saying, keep your damn mouth shut” to heart. You’ve never held this championship. You don’t know what it takes to not be a champion, but THE champion. And come this Sunday, raise your feet and start praying son, because the devil will he sending a flood to knock your ass back to irrelevancy. As for Aiden. Look at him. He a broken shell of a man. He was beaten and torn. I nearly took his life at Final Stand. I humiliated him. I killed every hope and dream he had. And yet he talks very highly of himself, about how he will be walking out of Scotland with the World Heavyweight Championship.

JBL now turns his attention to the crowd.

$JBL$
Take a look at the track record of the three men before you ladies and gentlemen. My accolades and accomplishments far outweigh that of these two combined. As I’ve said, I earned my spot. I wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t. And come this Sunday in Scotland at International Incident I don’t think I’ll be leaving as Champion. I KNOW I will.

[Alexa Bliss]
So 2 weeks ago the night after Final Stand, Mr. McMahon of course declared himself as the General Manager. And with that came an announcement, one that the winner of this Triple Threat Match will greatly be affected by. The Elimination Chamber will once again wreak havoc on the roster at the next Pay-Per-View Downpour. And he confirmed that The World Heavyweight Championship will be defended inside the confines of Satan's Structure itself. This is a match that up until last year? No Champion had ever successfully defended in. One statistic perhaps the most troubling is no World Heavyweight Champion still to this very moment has been able to. The Superstars have been greatly motivated and driven to stand out to compete in qualifying matches to earn their spot in The Chamber. So that in itself adds even more difficult because this isn't like previous years where they're hand chosen. No, each person aside from The Champion, of course, will have to win a qualifying match to compete in this match. Given the very daunting challenge awaiting The World Heavyweight Champion after International Incident. I feel like this is your perfect opportunity to address The Superstars hoping to be in that match, and I'd like to ask you what goes through your mind with the some might say "scary" challenge waiting for the winner of your match? Do you believe you can do what no other World Champion has? Why? What makes you different?

{Aiden English}
Alexa, when every other world champion has stepped into the Elimination Chamber match, it's been the most frightening thing they've had to go through in their whole lives, let alone their time in XWL. Trapped in a hellacious steel structure with five other men who want nothing more than to take you of the equation? Of course the champions lose! It all gets to their head! I mean, what could possibly be worse to go through?

Aiden, suddenly with a smile on his face, lowers the microphone for a second, using his free hand to point at his own neck.

{Aiden English}
Well, I don't know if everyone's heard or not, but I've been through some tough times as of late. So, Alexa, the question becomes this. What's a more scary situation? Being trapped in a giant steel dome with five other men, or having your life flash before your eyes as all the color in your face begins to drain? The answer is clear, and it's the one I've already been through. I've already had possibly the worst thing that any superstar could have happen to them happen, but unlike what John wants to claim, I'm not "broken", I'm not "torn", I'm sure as hell not "humiliated". I have risen, and am at the highest point I've ever been, which is why I will win at International Incident, and then go on to win the Elimination Chamber at Downpour!

[Drew McIntyre]
Elimination Chamber is made for pain and suffering. To destroy your body and the others inside of it. It's made, for people like me. People who want to hurt others. People who aren't afraid of pain. Elimination Chamber will be a stomping grounds for me, and will cement my reign as king. Not because I have more heart, or because I think I'm smarter than everyone else like these other two men. But because I know how to hurt people. I'm a force to be reckoned with and International Incident will prove it while Elimination Chamber will cement it. The first, and last world champion to walk in and out holding the title high. That's what awaits me at the Chamber.

$JBL$
Alexa, as I have said and proven countless times. I am a WRESTLING GOD. The world has never been defended inside satan's structure, true. But a god has never defended it either. I have been making history since the beginning of my wrestling career, and downpour will be no different. I will Be victorious this Sunday. I will Be victorious at Downpour. I will Be cemented in history.....AS A GOD!

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, Gentlemen thank you for your time and to each of you good luck in Scotland. This concludes tonight's Moment Of Bliss. Who will leave International Incident as World Heavyweight Champion? We'll soon find out when the three Men who made up The Cabinet clash in The Main-Event! From right here at the top of the stage, I've been your host Alexa granting everyone their "Moment" of Bliss amidst the chaos in their lives.

Alexa smiles and looks at the camera, as another episode of Moment of Bliss comes to an end. After hearing the bold statements and remarks made by the three men involved in the main event this Sunday, how will things play out? How will what was said here affect tonight’s main event between Aiden English and Drew Mcintyre? These are questions we’ll just have to wait for the answers for, as Anarchy rolls-

[Renee Young]
Oh!

The thought of us moving onto our next segment is quickly interrupted, as the camera quickly move in place to capture a brawl that has just broken out between all three men. Although we were unable to see the start, it’s fair to assume that the men all immediately jumped on each other as soon as the segment was over, as their agreement not to come in contact with each other has expired. All three men struggle to gain an upper hand on each other, each almost managing to grab someone and take them down before the other one lands a blow, starting the process over again. As the three men jostle for control, the host of the show Alexa Bliss has already hightailed it backstage, not letting herself get caught in any of the crossfire.

[Corey Graves]
Of course, leave it to Aiden English to try and sneak in a few cheap shots before his matches in the main event tonight and on Sunday!

[Renee Young]
What are you talking about Corey? We didn’t see who instigated this!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And if anyone was trying to land a “cheap shot”, it was probably JBL. Talk about world champion material.

As the three men continue to brawl back and forth, Mcintyre begins to gain the upper hand on both men. Delivering clubbering blows directly to the faces of both JBL and Aiden English, both men stagger backward in opposite directions, as Mcintyre chooses first to deal with English. Closing in on the man who called him a failure earlier, Mcintyre grabs Aiden directly by the neck and delivers a blow that echoes throughout the arena. Almost immediately, Aiden falls down to the ground, likely unconscious.

[Renee Young]
Oh my god!

Confident that he’s finished dealing with English, Mcintyre makes his way back over to JBL, who finds himself near the edge of the stage. The possibility on the audience’s mind is clearly on the mind of Mcintyre as well, as he begins to attempt pushing JBL off the stage. However, given that JBL has had more time to recover, he is able to fight back against Mcintyre, and delivers several solid strikes directly to his gut. As Mcintyre stumbles backward, JBL capitalizes on this opportunity by grabbing Mcintyre by the hair, preparing to switch the situation and instead be the one throwing him off of the edge of the stage. The two men dangle dangerously close to the edge for what seems like an eternity, as the audience is on their edge of the seat, waiting to see who will send the other one crashing to the floor below.

[Mauro Ranallo]
JBL and Drew Mcintyre in a precarious position!

[Corey Graves]
One wrong move and either of these two mene can find themselves falling directly onto the concrete floor!

Both men manage to push the other slightly over the edge multiple times, however it doesn’t seem like either of them are going to be able to gain the upperhand any time soon. With all this anticipation and watching the two men however, nobody notices the figure right behind, at least that is until the…

WHACK

Both Drew Mcintyre and JBL crash down to the floor, leaving the fans shocked. The camera pans back up to reveal that Aiden English has recovered from the blow from Mcintyre earlier, and has now picked up one of the A Moment of Bliss stools and used it to hit both men down to the floor. The fans cheer on Aiden, who attempts to reciprocate the praise but is still clearly exhausted. The last thing we see as Anarchy rolls on is a shot of both JBL and Drew Mcintyre laid out on the floor, with Aiden towering above them on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 12:41 am

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 W3CnkGDXWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 G2KRJFS

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 2:28 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 ATTXmajXWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 HHfkQxY

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 10:09 am

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 PKDfUzb

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

The Intercontinental Champion pops right back up to his feet, making a point to rest the bottom of his boot on the chest of the fallen brother that betrayed him in The Main-Event 2 weeks ago. The referee retrieves his title and hands it to him as Matt hoists it into the air and eyes the other members of The Undisputed Era who were ringside to support Strong. They don't seem pleased, not only the fact that their fellow stable mate lost, but due to how over the top Matt is being right now. As his hand is raised Matt shouts out "I THOUGHT I WAS HOLDING HIM BACK!?!" With a confused expression momentarily appearing on his face as he looks down at the beaten Strong under his foot. "WHAT HAPPENED, BUDDY?! HUH?!" Matt pulls away from the official and steps over Roderick walking to the ropes to continually berate the other 2 men outside the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Sydal has a boulder sized chip on his shoulder after his brothers of The Undisputed Era betrayed him 2 weeks ago, and he is letting it very known that they made the worst mistake of their careers.

[Renee Young]
They claimed Matt was holding them back, but Roderick came up short in winning The World Television Championship last week, and now tonight he failed to defeat Sydal in non-title action. Not exactly the outcome any of The Undisputed Era wanted given the fact that Buddy Murphy is challenging Matt at International Incident next week.

[Corey Graves]
Especially due to the secrecy of the type of match that will be. Matt's taken Buddy's "Best Kept Secret" moniker and flipped it against him citing that the very match they'll face in for now is his own "best kept secret.

"Do you hear that? THAT'S THE SOUND OF MY THEME MUSIC PLAYING BECAUSE I WON! Like I won the last time we fought Buddy, like I did last week when I fought The Greatest Intercontinental Champion in XWL history, LIKE I DID TONIGHT AGAINST A GUY I SUPPOSEDLY HELD BACK! AND LIKE I WILL IN SCOTLAND WHEN I BEAT YOU AGAIN!" Matt props himself up on the corner, standing on the second rope as he looks down on Buddy and Adam who have helped Roderick roll out of the ring as they end to him. "BE SURE TO ICE HIS EGO, IT'S BEEN A LITTLE INFLATED LATELY!"

[Renee Young]
We felt it last week when he verbally ripped them apart, and we feel it right now as he drives his point into the ground. Matt was hurt by what they did, how they did it, and the fact that they did it. Now? His mission seems clear, to make them regret this decision for the rest of their careers. They think he was holding them back? Well it's arguable that in Roderick's case? Perhaps they're wrong because for two straight weeks Strong had an opportunity and ultimately fell.

[Corey Graves]
I mean it's hard to argue against that. But perhaps being in his shadow for so long has left him "rusty." Maybe he needs a few weeks to get into his groove.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well Matt's been running non-stop week after week, and despite bumps, bruises, and an unbelievably brutal beat down from his "brothers" he hasn't lost his "groove."

[Renee Young]
Next week Matt faces Buddy Murphy in a rematch from their encounter the night after Final Stand. This time Matt will determine what kind of match that is, and really given his track record? There isn't a match he really would have an issue with. But when it comes to Buddy? He's newly apart of the roster, he hasn't had the same opportunities to explore the different match types available. He's going against a pro, a man who can win in endless ways, for Buddy's sake? He better really focus on the battle ahead, and realize the incredible obstacle he has to overcome.

"LOOK AT IT, BUDDY! TAKE A NICE LONG LOOK, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE NAME ON IT! MATT SYDAL! THE IRON MAN OF XWL!" He extends the title out as he points at the name plate. "THIS BELONGS TO ME, BECAUSE I FIGHT HARDER THAN ANY MAN IN THAT LOCKER ROOM! That's not arrogance, that is THE GOLD'S HONEST TRUTH! THAT'S NO SECRET, THAT'S FACT DRIPPING IN GOLD, THAT'S UNDISPUTED! THIS IS NOT LEAVING MY HANDS, SO REACH FOR SOME OTHER BRASS RING, BECAUSE THIS RIGHT HERE? THIS ISN'T BRASS, THIS IS GOLD!"

[Corey Graves]
Who needs a microphone when your voice travels that far. God, he is going off on those three.

[Renee Young]
You do not make an enemy of Matt Sydal, that is a thing that MANY Superstars throughout the history of this company have had to learn the hard way. And Buddy Murphy, Adam Cole, and Roderick Strong may be the latest Superstars to learn that.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There's no denying Buddy Murphy displayed a brilliant ability in that ring when he fought Matt two weeks ago, but if he didn't learn anything from that match? It may very well go the same way.

[Corey Graves]
Unless Roderick & Adam have anything to say about it.

[Renee Young]
They better keep their noses out of that match. With as incredible of a reign Matt is building, it would be the ultimate knife through the heart if it ended because of the very men who helped him get there.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Let's not go giving them any ideas.

[Corey Graves]
I mean we all know it's a possibility, do I think Matt expects it? Absolutely, the question is...can he combat it if that situation does arise?

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 11:28 am

As Anarchy resumes tonight's broadcast we see none other than Alexa Bliss herself standing in the middle of the ring, a table in front of her, and two comfortable black chairs on each side of it. On the table is a thin black folder that's opened up, and it looks like there's a contract of sorts. Is Alexa Bliss about to take her hosting gig to the next level by dare we say, hosting a contract signing? As the audience settles down she raises her custom bedazzled mic up with a bright smile on her face.

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 NP1yK9I

[Alexa Bliss]
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my extreme pleasure to come to you live from the middle of this ring, with A Moment Of Bliss unlike any other thus far. For I not only had the exclusive sit-down with International Incident's Main-Event earlier tonight, I now bring you PART TWO of my prelude to The Incident that will be going INTERNATIONAL next week. For while The World Championship will Main-Event, there is another title near and dear to all of our hearts and it deserves not only recognition, but equal opportunity to promote what is sure to be a clash unlike anything Scotland's ever seen before. You saw me get down to the bottom of things between the former members of The Cabinet. But this right here isn't just another talk show segment, it is an official Contract Signing!

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 3Y3BaIZ

[Alexa Bliss]
The Women's Championship is rich in history, acclaim, and HEART. Something that both Champion and Challenger at International Incident will bring more than enough of. I'm a bit biased obviously as The Challenger is my best friend Kairi Sane...but it'd be wrong of me to undersell The Champion as well. The Woman that did what no other Female in this company could. She defeated Natalya on Pay-Per-View as The Queen Of Harts was on a run like never before. 10, that's right 10 Pay-Per-Views she went unbeaten, and with a record setting reign of 358 days Natalya was a Champion that would be a HARD act to follow. But Tessa Blanchard has taken this as not only an extreme honor, paying great tribute to Natalya ever since her victory. But she's taken it as motivation the likes of which she's never had before.

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 J5d1RUb

[Alexa Bliss]
But while Kairi hasn't had a victory as momentous as that just yet, she has proven she is a force to be reckoned with. She is selfless, she is courageous, and like our former great Champion Natalya she is a giver. She gave me a new lease on my career by showing me what friendship truly is in this business. By being there in my darkest hour when I did not deserve it. They're both at the top of their game, they both value The Women's Championship for what it means, for what it stands for. This is the type of clash Natalya hoped would be a mainstay in this division. For they may not have the best of history...but Kairi and Tessa are not mortal enemies bickering over pettiness, or trying to tear the other down. You see them as favorites, and seeing two respected athletes competing in a match like this? Is not only must-see, it is CAN'T MISS!

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 IgeqUCi

[Alexa Bliss]
So with that said, let's get things underway. Both Kairi and Tessa will join me in this ring, and ultimately sign the contract to make their match official, and maybe leave some parting words along the way. So, please welcome The Number One Contender, The Pirate Princess that aims to lay claim to the ultimate treasure at International Incident, Ladies and Gentlemen rise to your feet and welcome Kairi Sane!!

Cheers emanate from the live audience in attendance as the theme of the Number One Contender to Tessa Blanchard's newly won Women's Championship begins to play on cue, cause the camera to switch from the ring towards the stage, anticipating the arrival of The Pirate Princess. A few moments pass before the woman in question steps out from behind the curtain and makes her way onto the center of the stage, a smile etched on her face, her signature coat wrapped around her body, her trademark pirate hat resting on her head and her trusty wheel in her right hand. She spins the wheel, causing it to take many rotations before she preemptively puts a stop to it moments later, opting to stop the momentum herself rather than letting it stop on its own.

Kairi begins her descent down the entrance ramp, slapping the extended hands of the members of the XWL Universe that have chosen to buy their specific seat for this moment, money well spent in their minds. When she finds a small break between extended arms, she steers herself towards the ring, using her trusty wheel to guide her down the treacherous terrain that is the dastardly entrance ramp. Upon reaching the ringside area, she spins the wheel roughly to the left to properly make her exit, putting herself at the bottom of the ring steps. She places her left foot on the bottom step before shifting her weight forward, slamming her right foot on the step above, repeating the gesture a couple more times before she maneuvers the diagonal proverbial plank and finds herself on the apron. Kairi enters the ring with ease, walking towards the far side and docking at the seat opposite of the entrance ramp, carefully placing her wheel on the table and removes her coat, not only revealing her ring gear under it seeing as she has a match later on in the evening but neatly folding it together and placing it on the table. She moves the resting place of the pirate wheel and repositions it on the aforementioned folded coat. Kairi removes her pirate hat and places it on Bliss' head, a smile forming on her face before she takes her seat, yielding a similar expression from her honorary pirate friend.

[Alexa Bliss]
Lastly, but far from least in any sense of that word...she is the DEFENDING Women's Champion that ended the reign of THE LONGEST REIGNING WOMEN'S CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY ON THE GRANDEST...STAGE OF THEM ALL...The Undeniable Tessa Blanchard!

Purple and light blue lights begin to flash around the arena as the theme of the Women's Champion had hit the airwaves, the XWL universe was slowly but surely beginning to rally behind Tessa Blanchard's change of attitude over the last few weeks, and it's shown tonight as her theme has garnered a significant amount of cheers and excitement from the XWL universe. On cue with her theme, the camera had zoomed up to the stage where they managed to catch the rear of the Women's Champion who had her back to the arena as always with her entrance, she swung her hips to the left and right a few times before swinging her head around and executing her trademark wink to the world.

Tessa now turned around completely to face the arena and all of it's inhabitants, she outstretched her arms as she always does which allowed the camera the perfect opportunity to zoom in on the champ's waist, which just happened to be covered by the Women's Championship that Tessa had firmly strapped around it. After a few moments of taking in the improving reaction from the crowd, she made her way down the ramp, like Kairi she slapped the hands of any and all members of the XWL universe who was sat alongside the ramp with their hands extended, before long Tessa had made her way up the steps and into the ring. Tessa proceeded to exchange pleasantries with Alexa as she is the host for this evening, but Kairi Sane on the other hand? the champ didn't offer her the same luxury, rather understandable when you consider what took place last week, you'd have to imagine Tessa isn't thrilled about how that whole scenario played out and now that she's taken her seat and has a mic in hand, it appears as though we're about to find out what the champ on her mind following last week.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I don't wanna sit here and just pretend as though last week didn't happen, this is a contract signing for the world to see, so we may as well get it all out there and lay it all out on this table. I wanna know what went down last week between Me and you Kairi, the way you showed up like some kind of ninja, slid into the ring, and SHOVED me away from Alexa as I was trying to help her up to her feet after grueling battle. On the surface it's clear, Me and you, we've got some fairly recent history around here, but I thought the night you stole my finisher to put me through a table, the night I got stomped by you Alexa, and the night I ate that InSane Elbow, I thought that was the end of it, I thought that was the point that you got your rightful revenge on me and that we'd all be able to leave those things in the past and move forward, not as friends or anything, but as competitors who have some inkling of respect for one another at the very least. So tell me Kairi, what happened out there last week?

Kairi Sane
You and I see things very differently, you think that because I did to you what you did to me that it makes us even, that we're good now, that the debt has been paid but that couldn't be further from the truth. In your mind, we're even, in mine, we're not. When you put me through that announcers table, you were using me to send a message to the other women in that locker room and I get it, I really do. When I made my debut, I chose that moment to send a message to that same locker room, a message that said that I was here to stay, that I was here to fight the best. It didn't matter if they were bigger than me or faster than me, I knew I could beat them regardless of that. My decision wasn't malicious, there wasn't ill intent behind it, it was simply me taking advantage of an opportunity that presented itself.

Kairi Sane
So when I did the same thing to you and put you through that announcers table, I was simply returning the favor and the InSane Elbow that followed was just the exclamation point. The three of us in this ring were successful at Final Stand, Alexa and myself being victorious in the second ever Last Team Standing match in history, and you managing to not only become the Women's Champion but also beating quite possibly the greatest Champion to ever hold it. While we were putting our bodies on the line to protect one another in our mission to beat Alexa's former best friend and she who shall not be named, you were able to end not only Natalya's incredible reign but also her Pay-Per-View win streak. That is quite the accomplishment. You mentioned respect before you stopped speaking and the fact is, I do respect you... when it comes to what you're able to do in this ring, but when it comes to the things you do out of it? That's where the respect ends. Just because you've fooled these people with this facade that you've changed, that doesn't mean you've fooled me. I can see the real Tessa Blanchard because I've had to deal with her firsthand.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I am not out to fool anyone Kairi, not the fans, not you, not Alexa, not anyone, even back when I did some things that I'm not proud of, I laid it all out on the surface for everyone to see, I've never "hid" anything and I ain't about to start tonight. What you see with me Kairi? it's the real me, whatcha see is whatcha get, and if you can't trust that, then that's just too bad I suppose. Look, the both of you are immensely talented, first off, Alexa, you were one move away from besting me last week, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, but the truth is, I probably wasn't ready to be out there last week after that war at Final Stand, but I was finally cleared and I was itching to get out there, and I got more then I bargained for with you that's for sure and I have no doubt that you'll be holding this title yourself one day, but the bottom line is? for as banged up as I was and still am? this belt waits for no one, and I am no exception, nor would I want to be, for as long as I'm breathing? for as long as I can move a muscle, if I'm running or if I'm limping, it doesn't matter, I won't let ANYTHING get in the way of me being the fighting champion that this company deserves, and that brings me to you Kairi, my 1st defense of this title could very well be my last, THAT'S how dangerous you are, beneath that cute and cuddly Princess lay a mostly dormant part of yourself, a part of yourself that makes up the other half of that nickname of yours doesn't it Kairi? The "Pirate" part of the "Pirate Princess" is what truly makes you dangerous.

Kairi Sane
And being lulled into a false sense of security is what makes you dangerous. Maybe I'm wrong and this change of yours actually is genuine, maybe Natalya has managed to cause you to turn over a new leaf, I hear she has that effect on people. Or maybe, this is all part of your plan to keep an iron grip on that Women's Championship of yours. Natalya's reign was as successful as it was because while she was often underestimated by her opponents, she never made that mistake herself. She always saw them as equals, she knew what they were capable of and she acknowledged it, just like you're doing now. I'm not denying what you're capable of when that bell rings, after all, you're the Undeniable Diamond, are you not? In order for a diamond to be made, it needs to be put through “undeniable” pressure and I think you rightfully earned that moniker at Final Stand. If anybody deserves to call themselves Women's Champion, it's you.

Kairi Sane
It was a month after I had made my debut that I was gifted a Championship match courtesy of a wheel spin at Roulette, and to have a match of that caliber so early in my career was almost unbelievable. The sheer luck that my name was chosen from the selection that was available was something I wasn't about to let slip through my fingers. A Fatal 4 Way match to crown the first ever North American Championship and I was among women who all had a legitimate claim to be the woman who would set the tone for a second Championship for women. Toni Storm would end up winning that Championship and the feeling of doing everything within your power to emerge the victor and not pinned or submitted but still lose is something I don't want to feel ever again. So at International Incident, one way or another, we will be even when I drive my elbow into your heart, take your Women's Championship and become the first Japanese woman to be the Women's Champion. And that... is “Undeniable.”

(Tessa Blanchard)
Oh is that so Kairi? Well lemme tell ya something "Pirate Princess", I'm not talking about some Disney fantasy Jack Sparrow crap or your history with yacht racing, nor am I talking about parrots and peg legs or eye patches and beer kegs, I'm talking about the symbol in which the pirates live by, that black flag with those skull and crossbones laid out in the dead center. THAT Kairi, that symbolizes what lays beneath your colorful and cute persona, beneath all the colors, all the glitz and glamor, lays the rage of the pirate. When this rage is brought out Kairi? you're almost unstoppable, because quite simply? it's not just rage? it's unpredictability and desire chucked into the mix as well, when this rage comes out of you? unpredictable, the slightest thing could set you off, and I feel as though that's what I did last week when I was merely trying to help your friend, I triggered that pirate peril that lay within you, and you in turn dished out a mere sample of what to expect. Then there's the desire, I think you can control it Kairi, maybe you know it, maybe you don't, but my belief is that you can control when this side of yourself comes out, and it's when you DESIRE something, when you want something? you bring out that rage to go and TAKE IT just like the pirates did back in their time.

(Tessa Blanchard)
But I'm here to tell you something right now Kairi, I respect the hell out of you, and I didn't do that when I made my return to this company last year, for that? I'm sorry. I've left our history in the past, and I'm even willing to let bygones by bygones last week, but know this, this title? I know you desire it, I know you want it Kairi because everyone around here wants it, if you don't aspire to hold this title then you shouldn't even be in that locker room, but your hunger, your desire? it's not gonna be enough for you come International Incident, I see what lies within you, and I'm gonna be ready for it, I'll fight till my last breath to keep this title, what I did to Natalya at Final Stand? that was borderline live murder on TV, and I HATED doing that too her, but she would've wanted it no other way, I had to practically KILL someone who much like yourself, I misjudged for a long time around here, someone who I now consider an unofficial mentor, someone who gave me the access to the tools I needed within myself to take that next step, to know when to put my own rage aside during a match and use it in only the right moments, that right moment at Final Stand is when I drove her into the ladder with the Diamond Cutter, if that was my defining moment Kairi, what's gonna be yours? Because you must understand this, IF you drive that elbow through my heart like you've done once before? You better be sure it stops this time, you better hope the ref checks me and can't get a pulse because THAT'S what it's going to take to beat me Kairi!!!

The audience is FIRED UP, rallying chants for Tessa, with chants for Kairi combating them. You see the fire in each of the eyes of The Challenger and The Champion and Alexa almost seems a bit speechless. It's clear tensions are rising a tad more than she maybe expected, and so she soon raises her mic up, gulping as she tries to return this moment to "Bliss."

[Alexa Bliss]
Well, ladies...thank you very much for your impassioned speeches, I'm sure the chants alone describe the excitement within The XWL Universe for this encounter to come. But I think it's fair to say we've heard enough. Now it is time to sign, seal, and deliver this match into official standing. So Kairi, as The Challenger if you'll sign first, followed by The Champion you Tessa and then you know for promotional sake if you'll rise up out of your seats and give the camera a nice stare down to symbolize the battle that is ahead.

Kairi's attention shifts towards the Women's Championship resting on the table between Champion and Challenger, just one signature is separating her from her treasure. Her eyes remain locked on Women's Championship, almost as if she's imagining herself holding up the Championship following their match at International Incident. A few more moments of thought pass before Kairi shifts her attention towards the woman that Championship currently belongs too, locking eyes with the woman that she will have to go through to make that Women's Championship rightfully hers. Not removing her gaze from her opponent, Kairi takes the pen and scribbles down her name on the contract before sliding over towards the Champion, her eyes remaining locked on Tessa.

Tessa grabs the pen that was on her side of the table and evaluates the contract that was just slid over to her by her soon to be locked in opponent at International Incident, the Pirate Princess Kairi Sane. Without much hesitation, Tessa signs her name directly next to Kairi's in the space that was allotted for her to do so and just like that it was made official, Tessa Blanchard, Kairi Sane, Women's Championship, Scotland, International Incident, it was on, a sure to be barn burner of a battle was set to take place and the XWL universe couldn't be more excited.

With the match now officially finding its spot on the card for International Incident, both women rise from their seats for the aforementioned “promotional” stare down that was set to follow the contract signing. With each woman having equal intensity in their eyes as they look at the other, cameras from the ringside area begin flashing at a rapid pace, as if they were trying to capture every single second of this momentous occasion. Various angles of the same scene are taken with maximum efficiency, the challenger Kairi on the right, the Champion Tessa on the left and the prize both women are fighting for, one to defend and the other to attain, in the Women's Championship sitting between them while Bliss extends an arm to each woman, a smile etched on her face. The third woman and overseer of this event begins to make her way out of the ring as Tessa extends her arm towards her Championship, taking a hold of it and begins to seemingly attempt raising it into the air, but before she even has a chance to, she's stopped in her tracks by Kairi, who also wraps her hand around the opposite half of the Championship.

A subtle tug of war ensues between Champion and challenger, causing Tessa to exert more force behind her pull, causing the Championship to slip from Kairi's fingers and sent the Champion stumbling backwards as if she was expecting a bigger struggle from The Pirate Princess. After a series of unfortunate events, Tessa inadvertently stumbles into the host of tonight's contract signing as she was beginning to exit the ring, forcing her to fly out of the ring and crash onto the thinly layered padding on the outside with a cold thud. The expression on Tessa's face says it all, remorse filled with an apologetic tone. On the other side of the ring, Kairi begins to be consumed by rage after watching her best friend be so callously taken out by the defending Champion, causing her to charge forward as Tessa attempts to exit the ring to check on her unintentional attack on Bliss. Before Tessa can get a chance to apologize for her actions, she's stopped in her tracks when Kairi takes a hold of her arm and using the Champion as an anchor point, launches herself into the air as if she were trying to touch the lights hanging high above the ring, finishing her rotation by taking a hold of Tessa's head and making it one with the canvas as she slams it back first into the mat below, nearly shattering her vertebrae into a million bite sized pieces.

A kneeling Kairi Sane looks down at the seemingly unconscious Tessa Blanchard lying besides her, her rage slowly subsiding with every passing second, allowing her to think clearly once more. Her attention shifts towards the outside of the ring, where a downed Alexa Bliss is shown starting to come to, causing Kairi to make her way around Tessa's downed body and rolls out of the ring, dropping down to a knee so she can properly check on her friend. A few inaudible words are exchanged between the pair before Alexa is helped to a vertical base by Kairi, making sure to shift the weight onto herself to keep Bliss vertical. Alexa's thanks are in the form of a sincere smile, appreciating Kairi's assistance, causing the latter to shift her attention towards the woman that caused all this to begin with, spotting a stray Women's Championship sitting under the bottom rope at Tessa's feet.

Almost as if she was mesmerized by this treasure, Kairi takes a step closer to the ring, Bliss slightly in tow, and extends her arm towards it, taking it in her grasp and bringing it closer. She looks at the prize that could very well be awaiting her if she's able to make lightning strike twice and pin Tessa Blanchard at International Incident. Knowing full well that this isn't her prize to claim just yet, Kairi places the Championship besides the still downed Champion, her hand resting on the center plate for a few more moments as if to say this isn't a good bye, but a see you later before she pulls her hand away and the duo begin making their way up the ramp and towards the backstage area, the final scene being Tessa Blanchard struggling to make her way back to her feet before we head into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Sami Zayn and Jay White make their way out of the back, brand new theme and titantron blaring throughout the arena but obviously the fans here tonight don't appreciate that hard work that went into it and instead boo the crap out of these two men.

Renee Young
These two men are getting booed out of the building right now, and I don't blame these fans. Last week Sami and Jay inserted themselves into the main event by attacking the Golden Lovers and TCSI!

Corey Graves
They were making a statement Renee! They put the entire XWL Tag Team Division on notice!

Mauro Ranallo
That may be true Corey, but now they've put a bullseye on their backs!

Sami and Jay walk down the ramp, Sami dancing to the music and Jay can't helping but to nod his head slightly to the music. They reach the end of the ramp and slide into the ring, Sami immediately asking for two microphones. Sami yanks them out of the nice man who got them for his hands as the man mutters to himself "rude". Sami and Jay stand proud inside the ring as he brings the mic to his mouth.

Sami Zayn
I told all of you people last week, by the end of the night everyone was going to be talking about us. We made a statement, we made a statement that our Era had begun, that we were going to do whatever it takes to get those Tag Team Championships around our waists and it didn't matter who we had to make an example of. Last week, the Golden Lovers were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and we had to put them down, It wasn't personal.

Jay White
But they should honestly be thanking us, we spared them from being embarrassed by TCSI because let's face it, they couldn't get it done at Final Stand and there was no way in hell they were going to get it done last week. There's only one team that can put TCSI down for the count, and you're looking at them!

Sami and Jay seem to be full of themselves like normal, while the XWL crowd in attendance lets them know how they feel. They knew in their hearts, it didn't matter who was going to win last week, they were excited to see a great match and all they knew was that Sami Zayn and Jay White cost them the chance to know for sure.

Sami Zayn
See, I actually want Gable and Sabin to retain their Titles. I want them to go onto International Incident and defeat Big and Spooky, Then I want them to accept my challenge! You see, you all may know that I have a bone to pick with them. They were the reason my at the time BEST FRIEND left the company, they took the Tag Team Titles that I worked so hard to get for Alpha Club. THEY LOCKED ME IN A FREAKING SHARK CAGE 20 FEET IN THE AIR! So, when they put those two down? I want them to know that we're waiting for them, and we're taking those Titles back to where they belong...AROUND THE BEST TAG TEAM IN XWL HISTORY! THE C-

The crowd's roar is deafening as fan favorites the Golden Lovers make their way on stage looking none too pleased. Kenny is still limping of course, his knee still bothering him and whatever pain he might be feeling he's channeled all that pain into anger as he stares down at Sami Zayn and Jay. Both Golden Lovers are armed with a microphone and Omega intends to use it

Kenny Omega
Bet your reeeeeeal proud of yourself huh Sami? You think what you and Jay did last week was clever huh? As I watched victory slip from our grasp and I came to, staring up at the ceiling lights I felt many many things last week. Confusion. Pain. Anger. But one thing I felt as I got on my plane was something I don't think alot of people here in this crowd will get. Understanding. I understood exactly why you screwed us out of the titles last week. It was your usual mindset that you've had ever since you won the World Heavyweight Title. It's the mindset that's made you jaded. The mindset that makes you clam up in fear whenever you close your eyes

Omega laughs to himself as if a lightbulb has just went off in his head

Kenny Omega
You're scared! Scared of people forgetting about you and more importantly, scared of being alone. Chris Jericho and Owens or "Alpha Club" real original nickname by the way, gave you a shield of protection. They helped you achieve some success and when you had nothing you leeched and tried to suck off their success when they held tag team gold. After everything crumbled you went and got help from that hot topic stand with legs we call Jay and you jumped back into the swing of things. And the swing of things for you is ruining things for people. It's your talent, your gimmick if I'm being honest. But see the problem is...

Kenny gestures between Ibushi and himself

Kenny Omega
We're not just gonna take that lying down. You may have ruined our chances at the tag titles last week but you've opened up a chance to beat the shit out of two guys who couldn't hang with us if they tried. Ibushi and I? We're out for a little payback. And later tonight when we face off that payback is coming to you in the form of a V-

Kenny holds up the microphone and the crowd yells "Trigger!" Kenny keeps going without missing a beat

Kenny Omega
And when it's YOUR turn to be staring up at those lights I want you to remember that it was you and silent bob down their who decided to stick their noses in our business Sami

Jay white steps forward having heard enough of what Omega has to say he retorts.

Jay White
So this is the Kenny Omega I have heard oh so many things about? I must say now that I am seeing you up close and personal? I'm not impressed I can actually feel the fear on your breath as you flap your gums. The feeling that you know and I know and all these people know that you are not dealing with the same cookie cutter bullshit that the rest of this division offers. Because unlike rest of the teams you have faced and will face we are on a different level. What I mean by that? Is when Sami and I formed this unholy alliance we both agreed that we lived by one code one mantra. And that code was this. Any means necessary. Its a cold and calculating approach but its what will lead us to the glory that we not only crave but deserve. So you take your shots and you let these marks have there fun with your one liners but just know Kenny when its all said and done. You and your puppet over there are going to ask yourselves. "Was it worth it?" you thought what we did to Pete Dunne was savage and Carnal? Oh no we are honestly just getting started.

Jay smirks as he fist bumps Sami who even he might have been caught off guard with what was just said.

Sami Zayn
And quite honestly are you forgetting who you're talking to Kenny? I'm SAMI ZAYN, former First Ever ELITE Champion, former Intercontinental Champion, former World Heavyweight Champion and the man that single-handedly led Alpha Club to the Tag Team gold, you actually think I'm afraid of people forgetting about me? Please, I'm one of the most DECORATED Superstars this company has to offer! I've been at the top of every news story ever since I came into XWL from SOOL, when Leo Kruger and I led a raid on XWL. Then when Leo betrayed me I put him in his place and took his Title. I made headlines when I became the FIRST EVER ELITE CHAMPION, I made headlines when I became Intercontinental Champion, I made headlines when I won the Money in the Bank match and made headlines once again when I cashed in the briefcase and took the Title from The Miz and became a GRAND SLAM CHAMPION!

Sami wipes his face, angry that Kenny Omega would ever even attempt to say Sami is irrelevant or close to becoming.

Sami Zayn
I'm a future XWL Hall of Famer, what the hell do you have? Like what, two or three different best of sevens? Maybe a Championship? I honestly don't know because of how irrelevant YOU are and now you're teaming with someone just as irrelevant as you while I, Sami Zayn. Found myself the future of this industry, vs one guy who can barely speak English. Do you even know what I'm saying to you Mr. Miyagi? 너 한국인이야?(are you Korean?)也許中國人?(Perhaps Chinese?)それとも、日本のケニーからの無関係な敗者が彼をバックアップしているだけなのか?(Or are you just an irrelevant loser from japan Kenny talked into backing him up?)

The Golden Star simply laughs off Sami's bilingual insults, he turns to Kenny and says a few words to him before laughing slightly to himself, almost as if he was telling Kenny, "can you believe this guy?" Ibushi then proceeds to raise his mic to respond.

(Kota Ibushi)
おい、ジャッカス?安いポップに日本語を使いたいですか?最近聞いたRosetta Stoneの量を見てみましょう。

Hey Jackass? You wanna use Japanese for a cheap pop? Let's see how much Rosetta Stone you've been listening to lately.

Omega laughs and pats Ibushi on the shoulder, Ibushi's smile is still on display as he seems pretty confident that Sami Zayn just made a big mistake trying to go bilingual on the Golden Star.

(Kota Ibushi)
あなたは、サーミはかなり性格があなたではないですか?自分自身からお尻を作るのが好きだが、私は一緒に遊ぶよ、私はサミを恐れていない、恐怖はそれがあなたのために私の人生を指示していない。あなたは無関心を恐れます、それはまさにあなたが世界で聞くためにこの会社からあなたの称賛のリストを流さなければならなかった理由です、あなたは太陽と同じくらい大きいエゴを持っています、あなたはここで成功しました、おめでとう、あなたは他に何をしましたか?あなたはこの会社の外にいた他の場所で文字通り失敗をしてきました、あなたはXWL Samiの前のように人々があなたを知っていた何を知っていますか? 「対戦相手の他の人」あなたはいつも対戦相手の相手を100万ドルのように見せかける他の相手でした。

You Sami are quite the character aren't you? One weird, cooky, crazy, idiotic character who likes to make an ass out of himself, but I'll play along, I'm not afraid Sami, fear does not dictate my life as it does for you. You fear irrelevancy, it's precisely the reason you had to run down your list of accolades from this company for the world to hear, you have an ego as big as the sun, but everything else about you is fragile isn't it Sami? You've succeeded here, congratulations, what have you done anywhere else? you've been a failure literally everywhere else you've been outside of this company, you know what people used to know you as before XWL Sami? "that other guy in the match", you were always that other guy who always ended up making his opponent in the match look like a million bucks, and that's all you were.

Ibushi was right, Sami was in way over his head as he didn't have a single clue as to what Ibushi was saying, the XWL production team took care of that problem though, as they displayed a live text translator on the titantron so that the entire arena including Zayn and White, could understand exactly what the Golden Star was saying, Ibushi spoke some fine English as we've seen in the past, but it seems as though Zayn really insulted and ticked off the Golden Star tonight, so he's reverted to his native language to throw some fire Zayn's way.

(Kota Ibushi)
その線に沿ったどこかで、あなたはうんざりしました、そして、あなたはオオカミのパックのようなあなたの仲間でこの会社を侵略しました、そして、どう思いますか?あなたはクルーガーに後ろから刺された、私が付け加えるかもしれないもう一つの狂人、しかしあなたは彼の面倒を見たのではないかSami?あなたも彼の称号を取りました!あなたは、本当にそのような狂人を殴打することによってあなたがどのようにInZaynであるかを本当に証明しましたあなたはSamiですか?サミ、あなたは私を日本からの無関係な敗者と呼んだので、それはあなたのInZaynのニックネームを引退させ、もっと適切なものに置き換える時が来たと感じます。それから組織はあなたの全経歴を持っています、しかしそれはあなたの新しいニックネームのポイントではありません、Mr. OneとDoneがあなたにとてもふさわしい理由は何ですか?それはすべてもう一度あなたの脆弱さに戻ってきます、あなたは世界タイトル、インターコンチネンタルタイトルに関して山の頂上に達しました、そしてあなたはあなたがたいていの場合片手で殺されたタイトルとして史上初のエリートチャンピオンでした、しかしサミのすべての称賛に共通する点は何ですか?あなたが決してそれらのうちのどれかを繰り返すことができなかったという事実はどうですか。あなたはチャンピオンシップに勝ち、それから負けになります、それからタイトルの写真の周りに二度と見られることはありません、それはあなたが気にしないかのように、タイトルと彼らが何を意味するのかのようなものです。あなたはそれをあなたの称賛のリストを後押しして、あなた自身の自我を養うことのように感じます。

Somewhere along the line, you got fed up, and you invaded this company with your pals like a pack of wolves, and guess what? you got stabbed in the back by Kruger, another lunatic might I add, but you took care of him didn't you Sami? you took his title as well! You truly proved how InZayn you really are by beating a madman like that didn't you Sami? Well I feel it's time to retire your InZayn nickname and replace it with a much more fitting one, because Sami, you called me an irrelevant loser from Japan, which is quite funny considering this "irrelevant loser from Japan" has won more championships across more organizations then you have your entire career, but that's not the point of your new nickname, the reason Mr. One and Done is so fitting for you? it all comes back to your fragility once more, you've reached the top of the mountain in regards to the World Title, Intercontinental Title, and you were the 1st ever Elite Champion, a title you almost single handedly KILLED by the way, but what's the one thing in common with all those accolades Sami? How about the fact that you've NEVER managed to repeat ANY ONE OF THEM. You win a championship, then you lose it, then you're never seen around the title picture again, it's almost as if you don't care, the titles and what they stand for mean NOTHING to you, it's all about winning them when you feel like it to boost your list of accolades and to feed your own ego.

Zayn is far from thrilled with the words coming out of Ibushi's mouth right now and he's making it VERY known that he's not happy about it any of it, this doesn't stop Ibushi however, if anything? it's adding to the smile across Ibushi's face in between this verbal lashing he's giving Sami.

(Kota Ibushi)
仮面の後ろに隠れて他の人全員がキャリアの初期の段階で見栄えを良くするのをやめていた間、私は日本の最高の選手と競い合い、複数のキャンペーンで優勝しました。しかし、私はあなたのようなエゴマニアではありません。サーミ、私は私の称賛でこれらのファンを生む必要はありません、彼らは興味があれば、彼らはウィキペディアに友達に頼むかヘッドオーバー彼らの答えを得るために、彼らはそのことについて私や他の誰かが過去の業績、私が誇りに思っていることを誇りに思う業績、しかし過去にある業績を気にする必要はありません。今、今、そして今注目しているのは、ワールドタグチームチャンピオンになることです。これは、先週2人が自分のビジネスに邪魔して、世界で最高の2つのチームの間の別の古典的な酸味の終り。

You think you're better then you truly are Sami, whilst you were off hiding behind a mask and making everyone else look good early in your career, I was off competing with the best of the best in Japan and winning championships across multiple promotions, but I'm not an ego maniac like you Sami, I don't need to bore these fans with my accolades, we're in the social media age, if they're curious, they can ask a friend or head over to wikipedia to get their answers, they don't need me or anyone else for that matter to harken on past accomplishments, accomplishments that I am proud of no doubt, but accomplishments that are in the past, I'm here in America, in XWL, to focus on the here and now, and right now, the goal is to become the World Tag Team Champions, a goal that we had all but achieved for ourselves last week until the two of you decided to interject yourselves into our business and place a sour ending on another classic between two of the best teams in the world.

As Ibushi just mentioned, the XWL universe was in the midst of witnessing another classic bout between TCSI and the Golden Lovers last week, and Ibushi was a mere one second away from bringing those titles home to the Golden Lovers, all before those meddling maniacs got involved.

(Kota Ibushi)
だから私はこれを言う、あなたは二人プレイしたい?それでは、ぜひ遊びましょう。あなたSami、あなたはあなたのポーン、Jay Whiteを持ってきます、そして私たちは今夜私が気にしているすべてのためにこれを乗り越えることができます。そうです、私はそれを言った、ジェイ・ホワイトはあなたのポーン、あなたがそうするならあなたの小さな雌犬に他ならない、あなたはあなたの背中を見てあなたの純粋な怠惰をするために誰かを必要としました。あなたは出て行って、 "The Switchblade"、潜在的にたくさんの人、一人で一晩でKyohiを殺した人、そしてあなたが好きな人を見つけましたか?とても壊れやすいです、そしてそれはなぜですか?私やケニーは何年にもわたって何度も経験してきたように彼は謙虚にされていないので、あなたはすべてが常にあなたの道を行くつもりはないということを受け入れるように学ぶ必要があります。毎晩あなたのベストを尽くしてください、それがあなたがすることができるすべてです、カードの残りは彼ら自身の一致に落ちるでしょう。ケニーは過去に謙虚さに苦しんでいましたが、私は今ここにいますか?私たちは今までと同じくらい自由であり、私たちは私たち自身であることができます、あなたSami?あなたはできません、あなたの自我はまだ宇宙に広がっているので自由になっていません、そしてそれはあなたがあなたの翼の下にジェイを連れて行くことができた方法です。あなたが向かっている道?それは失敗や曖昧さにつながります。私とケニー?私たちは対戦相手に最善を尽くすために根拠のある戦術を必要としません。それは名誉あることですが、公平に行います。ケニーは日本で生まれたわけではありませんが、彼は日本の息子ですが、私たち二人は日本が提供する最高のものを表しています。私たちは栄誉を授けるためだけにここにいるのではなく、XWLが持っている価値のあるペダルに日本の強いスタイルを取り入れるために持っているこの世界規模のプラットフォームを使うためにここにいます。 Sami Zaynのような野蛮なハックがプロレスの世界にどれだけの偽物を持っているかを知るために、カジュアルなレスリングファンの目を開くことができるということ。 Zayn、世界はそれらが存在することを知らない、それを変えるためにここにいます、そしてあなたから2つの見出しハンターから例を作ることは私たちと私たちの目標にとって大きな飛躍になるでしょう。

So I say this, you two wanna play? then by all means, let's play. You Sami, you bring your pawn, Jay White, and we can get this over with tonight for all I care. That's right I said it, Jay White is nothing but your pawn, your little bitch if you will, you needed someone to watch your back and do to your sheer lazyness, you needed someone to come in and do your dirty work for you, so you went out and found "The Switchblade", a man with alot of potential, a man who single handedly KILLED the Kyohi in one night, but also a man whom like you? is so very fragile, and why is that? because he hasn't been humbled like Me and Kenny have many times throughout the years, you need to learn to accept that everything isn't going to go your way all the time, you just have to constantly be prepared, constantly improve, and constantly give your best every single night, that's all you can do, the rest of the cards will fall on their own accord. Kenny's struggled with humbleness in the past, but with Me here now? we're both as free as we've ever been, we can be ourselves, You Sami? you can't, you haven't been set free because your ego still stretches to outer space, and that's how you were able to take Jay under your wing, because you're both heavily fragile and you gravitated to one another, and the road you're heading down? it leads to failure and obscurity. Me and Kenny? we don't need underhanded tactics to best our opponents, we do it honorably, we do it fair, and we do it face to face. Our fighting spirit will overcome any dirty trick the two of you can throw at us, and Although Kenny wasn't born in Japan, he's a son of Japan in spirit, the two of us united represent the best that Japan has to offer, and we're not just here to pad our accolades, we're here to use this worldwide platform that XWL possesses to put Japanese strong style on the pedestal it deserves to be on, we're here to give it the worldwide exposure it deserves so that it can help open the eyes of the casual wrestling fan to see just how much of a phony an overrated hack like Sami Zayn really is in the big world of pro wrestling, there's a long list of guys in Japan who could take you to school Zayn, the world just doesn't know they exist, we're here to change that, and making an example out of you two headline hunters will be a great leap forward for us and our goals.

(Kota Ibushi)
あなたはケニーと何と言いますか?

What do you say Kenny?

The confidence in Ibushi's words do nothing but give Kenny conviction to keep going

Kenny Omega
I say, I couldn't have said it better. Call me irrelevant if you want. Try and mock me if you will but one thing will always be the same about us. Title wins and title losses define Sami Zayn. Because without them you are NOTHING. A World titles have never defined Kenny Omega because I let my skill do that for me. Now...

Kenny turns his attention to Jay and his eyes narrow. In his eyes is a type of anger that we're not used to seeing out of Kenny Omega

Kenny Omega
I won't forget what you've done. Months have passed but what you did to my friends replays in my head over and over. I will get my hands on you. And when I break your jaw via the V-Trigger, I will have avenged Evil, Naito, and Nakamura! But since your friend over here is so sure about himself then I say we have ourselves some one on one action tonight. I take Sami Zayn here to wrestling school while you get out wrestled by Ibushi! Unless you two can only fight us with our back turned on you

Sami Zayn
You two think you're so funny don't you? Well I got some bad news for you guys...

THUD! Sami and Jay just nailed Ibushi and Omega with their mics, staggered a bit but not down Ibushi and Omega fire back with punches. All four men are locked up not giving in to the other laying punch after punch, finally Ibushi and Omega drive Sami and Jay into the corners and start to get the upper hand when...

STOP THIS! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!

Security has made their way out and is now separating the four men as we see the big boss man himself, Vince McMahon come out onto the stage.

Vince McMahon
YOU FOUR WANT TO FIGHT SO BAD?! Then at International Incident, it will be the Golden Lovers vs The Cut Throats in a Number One Contenders Match for the XWL Tag Team Championships! Since you four seem to have a lot of fight in you tonight though I'll tell you whats going to happen. Right now it will be Kenny Omega vs Sami Zayn and right after Jay White will take on Kota Ibushi! Those matches start...RIGHT NOW!

Vince goes to leave but turns back and adds something else

Vince McMahon
Oh and just in case any of the team members were thinking of getting involved? If you do, you're disqualified from International Incident!

All four men are happy about the International Incident announcement as Jay and Kota sit ringside while Sami and Kenny prepare for the match.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Ekx3h0PXWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 QzTCj5X

Sami, obviously upset slides out of the ring, Jay reassures him that his loss wasn't a big deal as Kenny and Kota celebrate. Kota and Jay climb into the ring as the match starts.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 6vMVK0EXWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 XBZ8nMU

Kota slides out of the ring and meets Kenny, both men celebrating as Sami and Jay sit in the ring wondering what went wrong. They lost here tonight but International Incident is another story, they won't lose again. Anarchy goes to commercial.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 3:22 pm

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 AkMAzqjXWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 ToYwPI5

The Winner:

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 ToYwPI5

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Cameras cut backstage where we see Brian Pillman Jr approaching Vince McMahon’s office.  He knocks on the door.  Vinces voice can be heard shouting across the office.

Vince McMahon
Come in! Come in!

Brian Pillman Jr rests the bat we saw earlier outside of the office door as he opens the office door and cameras follow where we see Vince seated behind his desk.

Vince McMahon
Brian Jr. just the man I was waiting to see before International Incident.

Brian Pillman Jr sits down at Vince’s desk. As  the camera  angle is moved to side area of the desk where you can see both people,  as Brian Jr starts to talk in his raspy strained voice.

Pillman Jr
You know who I want Vince. It’s been no mystery who I want.

Vince McMahon
The “Elite Superstar of XWL”

Vince points to his right.

Vince McMahon
E

Vince points straight towards Pillman Jr

Vince McMahon
Li

Vince points to his left

Vince McMahon
Drake!

Vince then puts his hands back on his desk. And then points to Brian Jr

Vince McMahon
You clearly want to wring his neck.  So how about I give you Eli Drake in a Submission match!

The crowd boos as Vince cups his ear and continues to speak.

Vince McMahon
Actually what about this proposition.  Since the XWL Universe seems to disagree with a submission match, and I'm a man for the fans.

Vince pauses for a second.

Vince McMahon
The match at International Incident will be Brian Jr vs Eli Drake in a Last Man Standing Match!

XWL Universe cheers as Brian Pillman Jr has a look of confidence on his face as he shakes his head in agreement.  Pillman Jr then responds.

Pillman Jr
I like the sound of that.

Vince gets a  smile on his face.

Vince McMahon
You say you want to spatter Eli Drakes blood across the elimination chamber.  Well at International Incident you can spatter “The Elite Superstar’s” blood across the arena.  Perhaps you will be the last man standing.  Perhaps the last man standing in that match will be the last man standing in the Elimination Chamber at Downpour!

Vince McMahon gets up and extends his hand out to Brian Pillman Jr. Pillman Jr gets up, shakes Vince’s hand, and responds to Vince.

Pillman Jr
You got yourself a slobberknocker Vince.  I promise you that.

Pillman Jr turns around and exits the office as cameras stay on Vince.

Vince McMahon
I don’t think he’s ever been in a match like this before.  I hope he’s ready for war.

Vince sits back down as cameras fade to black and go to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Reserving a spot before the main event goes up
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 4:16 pm

As XWL returns from a commercial break, we see a rather unusual sight. Rather than being ringside for any matches, rather than being backstage for an interview, even rather than getting the pitch black screen used by some superstars, we see nothing but smoke. As the smoke continues to move on the screen, we hear nothing but a slight hum, likely coming from whatever is producing the smoke. As time moves on, the camera gradually begins to shift, moving further and further, deeper into the smoke. As it continues to makes its way through the toxic fumes, a figure begins to emerge. Quickly, it picks up the pace, trying to solve the mystery of what these plumes could be hiding. Soon enough, everyone gets the answer, as in the middle of all the smoke Bray Wyatt is by his lonesome in his rocking chair, no fellow members of the Stygian Revolution in sight. Rocking back and forth, it takes some time before Wyatt says anything. It seems at first like he may say nothing at all. However, just as many give up on the prospect of him having anything to say, the preacher begins his sermon.

[Bray Wyatt]
No one drives a man down the road less traveled.

[Bray Wyatt]
Many men claim to be outcasts, claim to be different. And yet these same men coerce others into joining them, into becoming just like everyone else. Armies of underdogs. Legions of dark horses. But tell me this. If everyone is beating the odds, what do the odds become? Hm? Once the odds have shifted, adjusted themselves for all of society, who are the true rebels? Is it the two men making a full stadium sing along with them and laugh? Is it the two “lovers” making crowds gasp in awe at their prowess? No.

[Bray Wyatt]
It is those that even the underdogs cast to the side. Those that even the dark horses said couldn’t win. The left behind. I used to believe, like many, that people like us were doomed to always be castaways, that we could only become stronger through the power of walking our own path and nothing else. But that’s when she appeared.

[Bray Wyatt]
She lifted the wool from my eyes and allowed me to see for the first time in my life. For once I truly understood my purpose, what it meant to be alive, meant to be real. Yet that was not the only gift I was given. I was also given the gift to spread this message, to try and enlighten the rest of the left behind, of a revolution that is building for them. A revolution that will soon change the Earth as we know it.

[Bray Wyatt]
And yet I can not lift that wool for you. You must make the choice. Nobody will take your hand and guide you down the beaten hand. You must choose to make that journey yourself. And this Sunday at International Incident, we shall give an even stronger reason why you must lift the wool, as the Stygian Revolution capture the tag team championships as a symbol of the new era of XWL. An era of reckoning. An era of awakening. An era where all shall open their eyes, and see what was right in front of them all this time.

As if on cue, the Monster Among Men Braun Strowman steps out from the smoke, suddenly in view of the camera. How long had he been there waiting, and yet nobody noticed him?

[BRAUN STROWMAN]
“International Incident it is hard to believe that the MOMENT has at long last COME. The day we have been talking about, the day we have WARNED you all about has at long last arrived and with it at long last being here, a GREAT change is going to wash over these lands. For far too LONG runts have held onto gold THAT is not there own. There GREED is what drives them forward, but they are not deserving of the tokens they carry. These pieces of gold and leather are SYMBOLS of one's skill in BATTLE. They are SIGNS that there is NO better than you in the field of combat. Myself and my FATHER - we truly no know BETTER team out there. There are no RUNTS within these lands that can stand before us and challenge us. We have BROKEN so many SOULS here, we have DEVOURED so many weak men on this path to the gold that I am now numb to the SCREAMS OF PAIN from those that I CRUSH. At International Incident what we have said will become the TRUTH. We have said from the vert start what we WANTED and International Incident is the grounds in which we take what is OURS. Send your BEST to us it will NEVER be enough. We have CRUSHED any and EVERYONE who has stood in our way and the CHAMPIONS, the runts who hold the gold will just be the NEXT runts to be EATEN by us. We have laid claim to those titles and -- WE WILL TAKE THEM!

As the Monster finishes speaking his mind, he takes a step back, once again behind his father in the rocking chair. At this point, however, Bray makes the decision to stand up from his chair and crouch down directly in front of the camera.

[Bray Wyatt]
We’re here. Fear us.

With these final words Bray stands back up and looks at Braun, as both men nod at each other. The two men make their way into the smoke, once again disappearing from the camera’s view. All we see as Anarchy continues is the rocking chair, somehow still rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Xv77JFuh

Aiden English’s theme plays for the second time tonight, marking the start of our main event for the night. The man who we saw just earlier whack his opponent tonight in the back with a stool makes his way out from the back to cheers and applause. Looking even more joyous than when he first came out for his appearance on A Moment of Bliss earlier, likely as a result of coming on top in the brawl that ensued at the finish of the segment.

[Corey Graves]
And here comes Aiden English, nothing but smiles after brutally knocking two competitors off a stage with a piece of furniture that doesn’t belong to him! How do people cheer this guy?

[Mauro Ranallo]
You mean the man who gained a mental advantage in his upcoming match against the man who made his life a living hell for a year and the man who tried to claim that a match against Aiden was being handed the title? Those “two competitors”?

[Corey Graves]
They were on a talk show stating their feelings answering Alexa’s questions honestly! What’s the problem there? Aiden abused the wording on the contract all three men signed to attack the other two when they weren’t prepared!

[Mauro Ranallo]
All three men were fighting! We have no idea who started the brawl! All we know is Aiden English came out on top.

[Corey Graves]
I think we know a little more than that Mauro. What we know is that ever since he lost at Final Stand Aiden’s been out here talking about how his mindset changed, how he’s more focused than ever on winning the title, but the second he gets over his injury and hits someone with a stool, suddenly he’s all smiles and joking! This guy changes personality every other day!

[Renee Young]
Corey, I think it’s been made perfectly clear lately Aiden English has a lot going on in his mind that can be difficult for him to process!

[Corey Graves]
Oh and here comes Renee yet again to defend her friend Aiden English because he’s a “tortured soul” who we just “don’t understand”. Tell me, does the Aien you’re looking at now seem at all similar to the one you were wishing luck at Final Stand? When are we going to talk about by the way? You throwing your journalistic integrity and acting buddy buddy with a superstar mere minure before a match you were supposed to be calling down the middle? When are we going to honestly address that all this hoopla about Aiden English changing himself, how difficult his mind must be, that it’s all just Aiden English covering up for the fact that at Final Stand, with the support of the XWL Universe, you Renee, and some of JBL’s most high-profile rivals, he lost, and he probably will again at International Incident!

It’s clear that Corey’s rant, even if the other commentators disagree, is hard to immediately give a rebuttal against. Sure, XWL Universe loves Aiden English, and he’s proven on multiple occasions why they’re right to do so. But it seems that at the times when it matters most, when everything’s on the line, he can’t get things done on his own. Maybe International Incident will be different. Maybe not. If all this is on Aiden’s mind right now he’s doing a good job at hiding it, as he walks down the aisle high-fiving fans, and moving all around, clearly looking to make use of his injury having significantly downgraded. Eventually he makes his way into the ring and over to his corner, awaiting the entrance of Drew Mcintyre.

[Renee Young]
His spirit.

[Corey Graves]
What?

[Renee Young]
His fighting spirit.

[Corey Graves]
Oh Renee tell me you’re not about to give the same tired line about “fighting spirit” that you and Mauro always use-

[Renee Young]
No, I’m not, because Aiden’s different. His first year in XWL has had more dramatic highs and lows than many superstars have in their entire career. In such a short time span Aiden has been absolutely put through the wringer, time in and time out. And has he ever given up? Decided to quit or even take some sort of break? No. Aiden English has always been there to re-invent himself, to keep fighting, do whatever it takes to get himself noticed, keep himself firmly planted in the spotlight, in a way that guys like Drew Mcintyre and even JBL haven’t shown us!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I have to agree with Renee here, you have to commend Aiden for his heart and determination to keep going no matter what through all the obstacles, even if you won’t commend him on anything else. For someone who first came in as little more than an eccentric champion, Aiden has proven why he belongs at the top of XWL.

With the final words spoken by the commentators about Aiden English, the fans in the arena are ready for the arrival of his opponent here tonight in the main event.

Drew Mcintyre makes his way out from behind the curtain, in a far less joyous mood than his opponent. Quickly marching his way down the ramp, Mcintyre is clearly trying to waste no time before he can get his hands on the man who knocked him off the stage earlier tonight. Making it to the ring in about a quarter of a time as it took Aiden English to do, Mcintyre slows his pace slightly as he enters, staring daggers directly at Aiden.

[Corey Graves]
See, this is what I’m talking about. Now messing around trying to make people feel sorry for you, no playing things up, just getting to the point and being ready to fight.

Mcintyre steps into the ring and into his corner, indeed clearly ready to fight. The referee quickly checks both men ensuring they are ready, and has the bell rung.

[Renee Young]
And here we go!

Wasting no time, Drew charges directly at the man who made a fool of him earlier tonight. Aiden is no fool however, and manages to dodge the charge, sending Drew directly into the ringpost.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nasty hit for Drew!

Aiden quickly realizes the opportunity he has and takes advantage of it, rolling up Drew from behind for the pin.

[Corey Graves]
NO!

3!

The referee counts to three and motions for the bell to ring, as the crowd in attendance erupts at Aiden’s miraculously quick victory in the main event. Aiden quickly jumps off of Mcintyre, seemingly not yet believing it himself. As the referee walks over and confirms by raising his hand however, Aiden has a massive grin, knowing full well that winning in such a short match gives him a huge psychological advantage heading into International Incident. Meanwhile, Drew Mcintyre sits on the mat, not sure of what just happened.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Aiden with an incredible impressive victory here tonight heading into International Incident!

[Corey Graves]
“Incredible”? Mcintyre clearly wasn't ready for the match!

[Renee Young]
Can you get over yourself for once? The referee checked both men to make sure they were ready. Aiden picked up the win, the end. Well ladies and gentlemen, although it wasn’t quite what we expected, that was our main event here on Anarchy, the next time we see you it will be in Scotland for International Incident! Until then, I’m Renee Young, signing off!

The XWL logo appears on the bottom left-hand corner, brining the show to a close. But just before the cameras cut to black DREW MCINTYRE ATTACKS AIDEN ENGLISH FROM BEHIND!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh come on! He lost! Get over it!

[Corey Graves]
“Get over it”? Mauro, I don’t know if you know where you are, but this is XWL! Fighting is how we settle things here!

As the crowd mainly boos, Drew begins to onload a series of fists to the now-downed Aiden English. As the referee tries in vain to separate the two, Drew simply continues to unleash his assault. Eventually two more referees make their way down to the ring, and the three of them are barely able to pull Drew off of Aiden. Drew Mcintyre looks out at the crowd and booing his actions and simply smirks and raises his arm. The last shot we see as Anarchy sends as Mcintyre with his arm raised high, as he places his boot firmly on the chest of Aiden English.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 4/8/2019 - 4/15/2019
Page 1 of 1