Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019

Go down 
+13
ChrisEdz23
LazyEye513
Legal
Plus
Tango
mandyrosestan
IIYoungg
BOFA
P.R Son
Slothio
KennyOmegaFan155
Harmon
Sam
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: KeyBank Center
Buffalo, New York

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 PyK1DiS

1. One Man's Pain is Another Man's Title Reign
While this year's annual Final Stand saw some legacies come to a close, it also hosted the introduction of two new Champions. On the women's front, Tessa Blanchard proved herself to be as tough as a diamond when she managed to eliminate the Unpredictable threat of Liv Morgan after things got nasty following an attempt at an aerial attack off the top of a ladder, spearheaded by a sledgehammer, went terribly wrong. With the blue-tongued brat out of the picture, Tessa moved on to do the unthinkable by pinning the previously thought to be Unbreakable Natalya after she spiked the former Champion’s skull off of the ladder with her trademarked Buzzsaw DDT, ending the career-defining reign of the Queen of Harts while securing her spot as your new Undeniable Women's Champion. On the men's side of the coin, JBL faced off against the now former World Heavyweight Champion, Aiden English. The crafty corporate snake was able to procure the victory after using English’s own rope against him, and practically tempting his former Cabinet member to “go towards the light.” These near-homicidal means leave us wondering if there’s anything JBL wouldn’t do to secure, and going forward, retain his gold. Although his methods may have been difficult to watch, they were effective and granted JBL his first ever XWL World Heavyweight Championship, while simultaneously condemning us all to the seemingly endless hell that is trying to succeed in a world with John Bradshaw Layfield. In a stunning and welcomed turn of events after the match, JBL would soon find himself out cold on the floor when the Scottish Psychopath, Drew McIntyre, manifested all the desires of the people when he connected a boot to the pompous jaw of Layfield. With a threat to the throne already arising, is JBL capable of keeping the Scotsman at bay so soon after the aforementioned "I Quit" match?

2. Fresh Meat on the Street
This year's Final Stand brought us several surprises that extended beyond its previously scheduled and highly anticipated card. The returns of Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, Rey Mysterio, and Cesaro left the XWL Universe in attendance and at home presumably elated. The question now is: will these superstars manage to capitalize on their momentum coming off the heels of Final Stand? Or were these appearances on the grandest stage of them all just minor flashes in the pan? Stay tuned this week to discover who rises to the top, and who succumbs to the pressure, and flops.

3. Some Things Never Change (Hands)
Despite two new Champions being crowned at Final Stand, other Champions endured and walked out of biggest event of the year with their gold still in tact. Speaking of gold, Matt Sydal defended his Intercontinental Championship when he overcame the staggering odds and completed his tallest order yet by defeating Ricochet, Jimmy Havoc, Daniel Bryan, and Tyler Breeze all in one sitting in a Fatal 5-Way, Falls Count Anywhere, Elimination match. Andrade "Cien" Almas and Curt Hawkins may have wrapped up the Best of 7 Series for the World Television Championship, but at the end of the sequence, it was Almas who bested Hawkins and retained his title. North American Champion Shayna Baszler had an unexpected guest answer the call to her open challenge when the Chairman of XWL, Vince McMahon, made his presence known in New Jersey. The surprise of the fans was short-lived, however, when he revealed Baszler's contender to be God's Greatest Creation (and Vince's personal favorite), Mandy Rose. Unfortunately for the Golden Goddess, Vince's favor was not enough to seal the victory, and in the end it was the Submission Magician who retained. Lastly, the longest reigning Tag Team Champions in Chris Sabin and Chad Gable, collectively known as the Trash City Stupid Idiots, faced off against the dynamic duo who gained their fame while competing in Japan, Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi, the Golden Lovers. While the Golden Star and the Best Bout Machine put on an impressive showing, it was TCSI who retained their championships, and will continue to expand upon their history-making reign.

4. Ladies' Night
Even though the following women weren't involved in a championship opportunity this time around, the performances they gave were sure to earn them notice in the following weeks as we look towards International Incident. Following a couple of conspiratorial no-shows, it seemed like it was fate that Rosemary and Ember Moon would clashed this year in the Metlife Stadium. After Rosemary secured the win for herself with the Red Wedding, one has to wonder if this is the last these two will see of each other? After an overtly personal rivalry that found its roots between Five Feet of Fury and the Resident Anarchist, the team of Nia Jax and Ruby Riott took on the dynamic duo of Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane in a unbelievably long-winded Last Team Standing Match. It was the Irresistible Force Nia Jax who was first eliminated, when Kairi Sane took a questionable leap of faith off of a ladder, which ended up paying off when it eliminated the most physically dominant threat in the contest. However, Sane's victory was cut short when she found herself in a sacrificial position to save her partner and friend from the destructive Riott Kick. In the end, it was Alexa who managed to avenge her partner through some poetic justice and eradicate her long-standing bully in Ruby Riott. The Empress of Tomorrow and the Irish Lass-Kicker met in the ring at Final Stand to settle their vast differences in a grueling Submission Match. At the end of the night, the Empress bowed to Straight Fire as Becky Lynch was able force Asuka into submission by practically ripping her arm right out of its socket. But to the surprise of many, it was Asuka who got the last laugh when she turned the stomachs of everyone watching by popping her own arm back into place, and catching Lynch off guard with the Asuka Lock. Becky inevitably faded while the Empress, even though coming up short, walked out of Final Stand with her head held high.

5. Boys Will Be Boys
The Demon King Finn Balor made a notable impact last week with a triumphant return of the Demon and victory over the writer-of-names Chris Jericho off the 1916. The mullet-wielding Brian Pillman Jr. looked to land his first victory over Eli Drake last week, but unfortunately for Pillman Jr., the odds were in the Elite One's favor at Final Stand. To a double showing of misfortune, after the match Drake crassly rejected a show of sportsmanship from his opponent, and sent him walking out of Metlife Stadium with an L and a serious case of (black and) blue balls. Speaking of balls, during a vomit-inducing Last Man Standing match between Sami Zayn and Pete Dunne, Dunne found himself on the sore end of a 2 on 1 predicament when the unexpected (at least to Pete Dunne) third party of Jay White entered the equation off of a masked attack from behind, giving Sami the opening he so desperately needed in order to bust out his inner Negan and introduce a new weapon into the bloody fray. A barb wire baseball bat was intended to put Dunne away, but perhaps ended up causing Zayn more harm than good when the Bruiserweight got his hands on the piece and used it to scrape away several layers of Sami Zayn’s mug. But in the end, the numbers game got the best of Pete Dunne, and it was Sami Zayn and his cutthroat companion who triumphantly walked out of New Jersey. With a few too many shots to the family jewels over the course of this contest, Pete Dunne came up short and was down for the 10 count. Meanwhile, the Dream became extreme when Velveteen Dream conquered the veteran Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, and delivered on his promise to treat the world to the true "Velveteen Dream Experience." All the way over on the darkest corner of the card, we witnessed 385 pounds of Braun Strowman willfully lay down onto the mat and hand the victory to the team of the Undertaker and Aleister Black. After the match, Strowman's partner Bray Wyatt re-entered the squared circle where he and Braun participated in a rather grimy and bizarre exchange with the unofficial fifth member of this match, Rosemary. Following the spread of some foul green mist and mucus, the five joined in unison to stand tall in the center of the ring. Is Rosemary the second-coming of Charles Manson? Or is this band of cult-like misfits something even more blatantly sinister? Grab hold of your rosaries and crucifixes, as we look to find out this week on Anarchy.

*BONUS* 6. Daddy's Home
In a stunning turn of events revealed via XWL.com last week, the XWL Universe and roster discovered that the Chairman of XWL himself, Vince McMahon, was returning to Anarchy to address the current status of the company he founded. After the tyrannical and self-promoting time in the General Manager office by (you know who), and the sporadic rotating guest GMs we've been subjected to over the past number of weeks, Anarchy has truly been living up to its name as of late. Will Mr. McMahon be the unexpected voice of reason that the company is dying for, or will he only further turn the foundation of Anarchy onto its head?

Disclaimer: This week's stories are extra exhaustive as it's my first week on the job and we're coming off of Final Stand. Please do not expect every week to be this broad or inclusive, as something like this is typically going to be reserved for cards that follow special events.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 6Uuty3g XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 1c1jqxW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 FEKN7MM XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Myc6ImU

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Tyler10 XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 OSRlEYb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 75SY0uV XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 QSbSdsv

Normal Match

World Television Championship #1 Contender's Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 HeRrCk2

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 JuYisf1 XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Curt-Hawkins1

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 FD6kTih XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 5lddOVE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 XVLrt3Z XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 ToYwPI5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 BPRU0Qd

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 U0QwPaA XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 M7bkoMo

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 DfIEhnp Dark Allie (LegalFury51)

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 JcWeeuI XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 QnHxdHV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 F88TU9r

Triple Threat Match

North American Championship #1 Contender's Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 PIygrQx XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 ATTXmaj
XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 DYfyUZK

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 5N6EyUy

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 1pMphPK XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 QzTCj5X

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 XBZ8nMU XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 3PN4K1P

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 UyziiwT XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 0GiDE2B

Main Event

Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 PKDfUzb

Last edited by Sam on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 10:39 pm

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 1pMphPKXWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 QzTCj5X

Kenny hobbles onto his two feet with his hand raised high. Bray Wyatt proved to be a a tough challenge but Kenny persevered. Kenny slowly limps out the ring and gestures to the crowd as Bray comes to and glares hatefully up at Omega who simply grins back bringing XWL to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
ChrisEdz23
New Talent
ChrisEdz23

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 10:44 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 6Uuty3g XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 1c1jqxW

After the match Seth Rollins takes a moment to take in the reaction of the crowd, before requesting a microphone and then begins to speak...

Wow what a match huh?! Cody sure is a tough guy, and was very hard to beat... But enough about that match, that's in the past now, and I'm all about looking ahead and what's next to come, and what is next for me, the kingslayer Seth FREAKING Rollins. And I'm thinking that what's next for me is maybe some icon slaying? Yeah I fancy slaying an Icon, but who I hear you all ask? Well I've got one guy on my mind... I grew up watching and I idolised him too. But lately he's looking a bit more like a has been, a bit washed up and a bit uninterested. The man I'm talking about is the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels. See I think he needs a match with a top superstar from this era to put some interest back in to it for him. A match with me could be exactly what he needs and I'd go as far as saying would save his career and make him relevant again. So what do you say old HBK? Are you up for the test? Before you come out here next week and reply to me, just remember that this test will take every damn thing you've got.. It will mean you shedding blood, sweat and tears. It will possibly knock you way to the back of the line and into the shadows of all those forgotten guys from way back when. If you think you've still got what it takes, come to Anarchy next week and let me know. I want it. The fans want it, now let's make this dream match happen Shawn!

Seth drops the microphone, leaves the ring and makes his way up the ramp with a big smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
http://Unityesports.co.uk
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 11:07 pm

The arena fills with boo's as Sami Zayn limps walks out from the back, arm bandaged up and his forehead plastered with stitches and bandages, beside him is none other than Jay White.

Renee Young
Last night these two men pulled off the heist of the century, lured Pete Dunne into a no DQ situation and then used the number advantage...

Corey Graves
Sami Zayn was the smarter man last night Renee! Plus, did you see what Pete Dunne did to him? Do you SEE his forehead? I'm surprised he's here tonight!

Mauro Ranallo
Sami Zayn and Pete Dunne did indeed do everything in their power to incapacitate the other,  but the bottom line is Sami was going to do the same thing Dunne did.

Corey Graves
You don't know that Mauro! Sami Zayn isn't as sadistic as Pete Dunne is!

Renee Young
He literally had Jay White help break Pete Dunne's hand, Corey!

Corey Graves
Dunne started it by trying to skin the man alive! Don't try to twist it, Sami Zayn is a hero for going through what he did, now be quiet he has something to say!

Graves was right, Sami and Jay have made their way into the ring as Sami calls for a mic.

Sami Zayn
Last night...

The fans don't even let him continue as they rain down the much more heated boos than usual.

Sami Zayn
I SAID, LAST NIGHT!

The crowd somehow gets louder, which catches Sami off guard. He waits a moment for the boos to silence, he has nowhere to be as he was given the night off. He murmurs he's not going anywhere till the fans let him speak, and of course, they don't like the idea of him staying out here any longer than needed they eventually calm down.

Sami Zayn
That's better, as I was saying. Last night I PROVED that I'm 100% BETTER than Pete Dunne! I beat him so bad I heard rumors he isn't even contracted with XWL anymore! I broke the hand of the moron with the stupid haircut that he thinks is "cool" and I'm not ashamed to say that this man-

Sami points to Jay White and in a proud voice declares.

Sami Zayn
This man helped me last night when no one else would, he stopped Pete Dunne from nearly tearing my entire face apart with a weapon he introduced like the mad man he was.

Renee Young
That was you Sami...

Sami Zayn
And I knew right then and there, this man who I've never met before in my entire life, was my savior! I knew that this man and I needed to join forces and TAKE BACK the XWL Tag Team Division from all of these god awful teams...

Jay White
Now As Sami so accurately described I was his savior just like I am going to be the savior of you people as well as the savior for this division. WE are the saviors of this division. When i showed up here originally I was going to try and go it alone and carve my way through every last one of these dregs that dare stand in my way of getting what is mine and what is rightfully mine. But I received a call from an outside source. A man I will admit I did not know very well. But what I did know about this man was he was a success. This man standing beside me was a former world champion a former Ic Champion This man has truly done it all. So I asked myself what could I offer him? Well, he knows talent when he sees it. I am the "Switchblade" that much has been obvious. But I also go by another moniker. I'm the "Rightful King of XWL" This is my kingdom. This is my chance to shine! And with this dastardly fellow next to me nothing will stop us. This is our era. Welcome to the Cutthroat Era!

Sami Zayn
This man next to me, he is the future of XWL! This man is lucky, lucky he doesn't have to do what I did. I had to scratch and claw for every opportunity when I got here, I had to fight anyone and everyone to get what I wanted and worst of all, worse than anything I had to go through, any pain or misery. The absolute worst thing I ever did was to pander to the sheep that is the "XWL Universe"!

The fans obviously didn't like that one bit, they let Sami and Jay hear what they really think of them, Sami has to almost yell to get his voice heard over the defining booing

Sami Zayn
THIS MAN HAS ME! He doesn't have to go through every-

The fans are getting louder and louder as they won't let Sami speak, which frustrates Sami even more.

Sami Zayn
YOU WANT TO SIT OUT THERE AND BOO ME? HOW ABOUT ONE OF YOU MAN UP AND GET IN THIS RING AND SAY IT TO MY FACE!

The crowd slightly quiets down, but no one moves, not because they don't want to but because security holds them back, and Sami knows this. He knew no one could get through, that's why he made the challenge, even if someone made it through he knew him and Jay could handle it.

Sami Zayn
You people have the PERFECT Football team to represent this cesspool of a city, you and the Bills talk yourselves up big but when it comes down to it? You just get BEAT DOWN like the useless skin bags you all are! Now do yourselves a favor, either shut the hell up or get the hell out because we're finishing what we have to say!

Sami calms himself down as the fight seems to be semi taken out of the Buffalo crowd here tonight. Sami continues.

Sami Zayn
As I was saying, this man has me to guide him. He doesn't have to jump through the hoops I did and when it comes down to it? We're taking this division over. You're looking at your NEXT XWL Tag Team Champions like it or not and for anyone doubting us? Just ask yourselves, who were the mastermind behind bringing the Tag Team Titles to XWL? Who was the guy that brought together three men who DOMINATED XWL for the better part of a YEAR?! Who was the guy that helped bring down Bullet Club once and for all? Spoiler alert, it was ME!

Jay White
So where do we start first Sami? Do we take out every single one of these sorry excuses for tag teams by any means necessary? Or do we go straight for the head? And attack the top and take those belts from the undeserving waste of skin? Decisions decisions. Sami Your take?

Sami Zayn
I say next week you and I take on whoever feels like they want to step up, Jay. We knock them down one by one till it's only you and I vs whoever may be Tag Champions because it really doesn't matter who,our time is drawing near and when we're on top of the mountain and I once again hold the Tag Team Championships in my hands, I can finally prove that I WAS THE MASTERMIND behind Alpha Club, that Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens needed me, not the other way around. Then and only then we will prove, The Cut Throat Era is now the biggest threat in XWL!

Sami Zayn
Who ever wants to step up next week, be warned. You won't be walking out the winners. NOW PLAY OUR NEW MUSIC!

as Sami and Jay walk into the back, Anarchy goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 11:12 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 XBZ8nMU XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 3PN4K1P

Winner:
XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 XBZ8nMU

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 2:53 am

Just wanna give a quick shout out to all the members that contributed to this awesome show. We said to put in the work for the next month ahead with The Elimination Chamber qualifying matches to come and we're certainly off to an incredible start!
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 8:33 am

Anarchy returns from a commerical break and judging by the live camera shot we're immediately taken too, the XWL universe is able to decipher that we're currently in the interview area backstage. The camera slowly pans upward from the shot of the ground/lower interview background we had just seen, as it slowly moves up we can see the legs of someone wearing boots, as the camera continues it's journey to this person's face, we come across a key part of this person's outfit tonight that essentially reveals who is standing before us, that key part? the glistening and freshly shined up Women's Championship that is draped over the shoulder of the person who's face has just been revealed by the camera as it rose up and panned out to a wider shot, XWL's Undeniable Diamond herself, the new Women's Champion, Tessa Blanchard!!! Alongside her stands Charly Caruso who's primed and ready to conduct this interview with the new champion.

(Charly Caruso)
Welcome back to Anarchy ladies and gentleman, please join me in welcoming my guest at this time, the NEW XWL Women's Champion, Tessa Blanchard.

The camera zooms in on Tessa's shoulder to get an even closer look at the gorgeous hardware that's draped over her shoulder, the Women's Championship. Although the metal and stones are both shiny and glistening tonight, the same can't be said about Tessa Blanchard, something's clearly got the new champion troubled and hopefully Charly can get some answers as to why momentarily.

(Charly Caruso)
First off, I gotta ask you right away for your thoughts on what happened to Natalya earlier tonight? there's alot of history there between the two of you and some people have suggested you may be a prime suspect in her mysterious attack, your response?

(Tessa Blanchard)
I mean hey I get it, if I was in the fans shoes or in the shoes of whoever's accusing me of that attack, I'd probably coin me as a suspect as well. But to give you a straight answer on how I feel about it? I'm appalled and disgusted at what I saw earlier tonight. Whoever did that to her should be ashamed of themselves, what a cowardly display, for that woman to go through everything she went through at Final Stand to come here tonight and have that happen to her, it's disgusting. I rushed to the scene backstage within minutes of seeing what happened but I was too late, she had already been rushed to the emergency room. I ran to my car and was ready to head down there and be by her side out of respect to give her some moral support, but then I stopped myself and asked what she would do if the roles were reversed, sit by someone's bedside helpless whilst they recover? or handle the responsibility and sacrifice that comes with holding this championship and be on hand for one of the biggest Anarchy's of the year, ya'll can decide for yourselves but I feel like I've come to know Natalya pretty well over the last few months and although it's taken me a long time to realize it? I now understand just how important to this DIVISION and this COMPANY that she truly is. Tonight, I had to make a tough a choice, but I believe it's one she would've been proud of because she understands better than anyone that once you're at the top? like it or not, you've got a whole new set of responsibilities and commitments, not just to yourself to prove that you deserve this title, but to the division as a whole. It's now my job to make sure that all of the work she did for this division and this championship? doesn't go to waste. I have to be the leader this division needs and I have to bust my ass night in and night out to elevate this division in any and every way I possibly can, and along with all of that? there's gonna be an endless amount of people gunning for me and there's gonna be tough choices like the one I had to make tonight all along the way, but I'm more prepared for the challenges in front of me than ever before and that's due in large part to Natalya and the words and wisdom she bestowed upon me, without her? there's no magical moment at Final Stand for me, and I can't thank her enough for that. All I can do at this point is show her that I have changed for the better, I have grown as a person and as a wrestler, and use that growth to morph into a champion she would be proud of.

After hearing those words from the Women's Champion, I think it's clear to us what was causing Tessa's troubled demeanor to kick off this interview. Natalya's caused Tessa to grow leaps and bounds as a person, and seeing her in that state tonight clearly rattled the new champion, the decision to represent the division as it's leader tonight rather than be by the person's side with whom she has so much newfound respect for, that was a tough decision, but it's one Tessa had to make and it's one Natalya is sure to be proud of.

(Charly Caruso)
Mr. McMahon did manage to provide us with an update on Natalya's condition, did you happen to see it?

(Tessa Blanchard)
I did, it was brutal to hear. I was ready to give Nat her rematch tonight, next week, at International Incident, whenever she wanted I was ready for it, but it turns out it wasn't meant to be for now at least, not just on her front, but for me as well, before I made it to this interview I had just come back from seeing our doctor backstage and he informed me that I wasn't cleared to compete tonight sadly due to the wear and tear from that Final Stand match. So all in all, tonight's been a total bummer, but at least in my case, they say I should be good to go by next week, for Nat? it's just awful, but lemme tell ya, I know the strength of that woman both mentally and physically, some cowardly assault isn't gonna keep her down, it's not gonna bring her spirits down one bit, if anything? it's gonna light a fire under her the likes we haven't seen before, and that's pretty hard to believe considering she won eleven straight pay per view matches. I firmly believe she's gonna be more motivated then ever before to get back into this ring. I wouldn't be surprised if she cuts the time she's estimated to be out of action in half, that's the type of warrior she is, all we can do at this point is wish her the best and put all of our best efforts into finding out who's responsible for that atrocity, hopefully the authorities find the person or persons responsible and brings them to justice.

We're all with Tessa right there that's for sure, Natalya is gonna do everything in her power to get back in front of the XWL universe as soon as possible, we all know that, but we also know that whoever did this to Natalya must be brought to justice as soon as possible, they must be held accountable for their actions.

(Charly Caruso)
I think we can all agree with you there Tessa, as Mr. McMahon said earlier tonight though, sadly, the show must go on, and earlier tonight the show did go on and a new number one contender was crowned for a shot at your championship, someone you're REALLY familiar with, XWL's Pirate Princess, Kairi Sane, your thoughts?

(Tessa Blanchard)
Outside of Natalya? I couldn't think of a more fitting opponent for my first title defense. Listen, the history between Me and Kairi? it's no secret. I did some things that I probably shouldnt've, but at the end of the day I can't change the past, do I regret what I did? I can't say that I do, if not for the things I did leading up to beating Liv and earning my way into the title match at Final Stand? if not for all of that then I wouldn't be here right now with this title. Now on the other hand, am I sorry for what I did? yes I am, looking back I'm not proud of using Kairi as a stepping stone so to speak to make some noise, but at the time it served it's purpose. I'm not sure she's too bothered by it though, she happens to be the only person who's pinned me in this company, mind you it was a 2 vs 1 situation but the old Tessa screwed herself to be quite honest, I had a chance to win, I chose to attempt to make a statement out of Kairi once again and it backfired BIGTIME, it was a brutal lesson learned that's for sure, but hey, they say everything happens for a reason right? without that brutal defeat? without eating my own finisher through an announcers table, a curb stomp, and an insane elbow, I wouldnt've had that talk with Natalya backstage after the match, so in hindsight without that loss? that taste of defeat? who's to say I would be where I am right now? that was a big piece of humble pie, it was a wake up call that I myself couldn't see, Nat made sure I received that call and here we are today.

The old Tessa? she might still be harping on the fact that it was a two vs one situation she was in when suffering that loss to Kairi, but this Tessa? she's taking the blame for that loss and she's also taking the positives out of negative moment, something she didn't exactly do before that talk with Natalya.

(Charly Caruso)
Would you say there's any bitterness between you and Kairi on your end at least stemmed from that first and only loss for you?

(Tessa Blanchard)

No...No, absolutely not, like I just said, without that loss? who's to say I'm standing here with this title right now, that loss was as important a match for me as the triple threat at Final Stand was, that loss helped mold me into a better person and a better competitor and that taste of defeat complied with Nat's wisdom has given me the tools I needed to call myself a champion, from here on out it's how I use those tools that defines me. Defending this championship against Kairi, it's almost as though things have come full circle, that double count out against Kairi, no matter how un-proud of it I may be, it was one of the first steps in the journey that got me here, she gave me a dose of my own medicine and gave me a hefty receipt for my actions in that tag match last month and what can I say other then I had it coming, simple as that. Now it's the rubber match, third time we'll be in the ring together, the record stands at one loss, one draw, zero wins against Kairi for me, I have a chance to make it an even score across the board, 1-1-1, and she has a chance to prove that she's got my number and end my reign before it's even began, but much like Nat, I want the best competition possible, and without a doubt Kairi's on fire right now and she earned this shot at my title, so all in all I can't wait to step into the ring with her and go to war for the right to hold this title, that's what it's all about.

The history between Tessa and Kairi will make this a MUST-SEE title match that's for sure, and Tessa sounds like she can't wait to step into the ring with the Pirate Princess once again.

(Charly Caruso)
That's great to hear, it'll be a match the XWL universe will be buzzing about for sure and I'm sure I speak for alot of people when I say that I can't wait to see it. Next up, I wanted to get your thoughts on an historic announcement that Mr. McMahon made earlier tonight, he proclaimed that for the first time ever, we would be having QUALIFYING MATCHES to determine all competitors who will enter their respective Elimination Chamber matches at Downpour. As you know, the Women's Championship will be defended in one of those chamber matches so I wanted to get your thoughts on the announcement and what it could mean for reign as champion?

(Tessa Blanchard)
Well let's make one thing clear Charly, the days of me taking my opponents lightly and disrespecting them by looking past them are over, and I don't wanna disrespect Kairi by looking towards Downpour at this moment in time, right now my focus is solely on International Incident. I'll address the announcement itself however and say that it's a great moment in our company for everyone across the board, male or female, it doesn't matter, opportunity knocks and it's right on everyone's doorstep, it's now on them to bust their ass and SEIZE it. I'm gonna do everything in my power to retain my championship at International Incident and if I get that far, then I'll begin to look towards Downpour and the chance to make Natalya proud by replicating some history that she made last year.

One could only imagine the absolute scenes in which a scenario took placed that resulted in Tessa Blanchard going on to repeat the history Natalya made last year by becoming the first champion to ever retain their title inside of the Elimination Chamber, imagine if Tessa became the second, that imagining is gonna have to be done by the XWL universe for now as Tessa is solely focused on Kairi Sane as she should be, the Pirate Princess is a serious threat to Tessa's championship and she's gonna have to be as locked in as she was at Final Stand to have a chance at retaining her title.

(Charly Caruso)
We're running out of time so I wanna end on a positive note and just round everything up with a simple question, how did it feel to achieve your dreams at Final Stand and walk out as the new Women's Champion?

(Tessa Blanchard)
It was surreal Charly, absolutely surreal and magical, I wouldn't change any of it for the world. Everything from our entrances, to the war in the ring, to the aftermath, it was just unbelievable. Being on that stage, at Metlife Stadium, it's indescribable, it's easy to understand how someone's nerves could be shot and cause them to crumble under the pressure because lemme tell ya, the weight, the magnitude of being in that match, in that place, with those stakes, and those 2 women, it felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders and there was a few times early on where my legs felt like jello that's for sure, but after awhile instinct kicks in and you become focused on the task at hand, and well, we basically killed each other for this title, not many other ways I can describe it. We all had to dig deeper then we've ever dug before to last as long we all did but we did it and that shows how much this title means to all of us. The journey? that was about 2 hours of hell, but I wouldn't change any of it for the world, the best moment of my life that's for sure. I'll cherish that night forever, but sadly it's in the rear view mirror now and it's all about the road that lays in front of me, it's gonna be a windy one with many twists and turns, responsibilities, challenges, choices, the high's, the low's, the good, the bad, I'm ready for all of it and everything in between, and that's due in large part to one person, Natalya Neidhart, get well soon Nat, I can't wait to share the ring with you once again.

(Charly Caruso)
If you're watching this Natalya, I can only echo Tessa's sentiments in wishing you a speedy recovery. I'd like to now take the time to thank our guest this evening, the XWL Women's Champion, Tessa Blanchard.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Pleasure was all mine Charly, thanks for having me.

With the pleasantries being exchanged, Tessa and Charly smile and shake each others hands before Tessa had turned and exited the set as the camera focused in on Charly before going dark and cutting to another commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 1:49 pm

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Roderi10XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Jerich10

Your Winner:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 3:45 pm

We see an image that we aren't quite sure what it is, but quickly fazes between a bunch of images until the screen darkens. The sound of a match being ignited can be heard. The match illuminates the area showing Bray Wyatt lighting his lantern. Bray looks directly into the camera.

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 MEZm8z

Bray turns his head looking directly into the camera.

[Bray Wyatt]
We're here...

Bray's video cuts out, and Rosemary's theme song immediately starts playing.

The ear deafening scream echoes throughout the arena. Smoke begins filling the stage as The Undertaker walks out onto the stage.

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Giphy

He stops at the top of the ramp as the camera refocuses onto the side of the stage as Aleister Black rises from the ground in a laid down position.

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 CooperativeCornyFieldmouse-max-1mb  

He is now at a standing position, and begins walking then takes his place right next to The Undertaker. A few seconds pass then Bray Wyatt, who is holding his lantern, and Braun Strowman close behind. They all part ways as Rosemary finally steps out from behind the curtain. She leads them down the ramp, and all enter the ring as a whole. Rosemary sticks her had with her eyes closed as she waits for a microphone to be handed to her. The ref hurries and retrieves one for her. He hands it over, and she laughs to herself then pats the ref on the head. She raises the microphone to speak.

[The Queen of Hell Rosemary]
Oh last night was an incredible for all of us..

She giggles to herself.

We started off the night on the right foot by causing as much pain as I could to Ember Moon. She couldn't even last thirteen minutes with us. Now look at us everyone is now afraid to fight us, but let us not worry about that at this current moment. We have bigger things to discuss. Last night is the beginning of The Reckoning of XWL! Now that we have your attention...

Rosemary looks around for a brief second as the boos pour down from the XWL Universe.

We are The Stygian Revelation. Now we do believe that you meat sacks wonder what transpired in the tag match last, but we don't think we are in the right place to actually say what transpired, but we do believe that Bray is more than qualified to tell his side of the story... so Bray would you do the honors?

Rosemary smiles as she extends the mic outward toward Bray. Bray hands the lantern off to Braun Strowman, before graciously accepting. Wyatt steps up, ready to speak. Before he does however, he kneels down next to Rosemary for a few moments, as if to pray to her. Eventually, he picks himself back up and addresses the XWL Universe.

[Bray Wyatt]
Sometimes, man falters in the presence of divinity. Is unsure of its true power. Finds himself unable to comprehend its true form, accept it for the magnificent force it has. Alas, this was the case for I and Braun Strowman. For months I looked up to the stars to try and find the force using me as its vessel. Only to discover that I should have been looking at the depths below me, to the land of the damned.

[Bray Wyatt]
But now that I know that the true savior, the true force leading the reckoning of XWL, I can devote myself to her. I may finally assume the role I always meant to be, as the preacher for the Queen of Hell, for the Stygian Revolution. Because time is a most valuable gift. So you should wake up….

[Bray Wyatt]
….before it's too late.

The beast would linger at the side of Bray Wyatt his father. He would tower over him as he stared at all the creatures around him and when the man he both loved and feared at the same time finished speaking - then and ONLY then did he speak.

[MONSTER AMONG MEN]
This was something we have been telling you about. THIS WAS WHAT WE WARNED YOU ABOUT. The DARKNESS was coming and it was coming to DEVOUR those who held NO faith in it. We tried to do right - we tried to CULL THE HERD. Bray and myself - we tried to REMOVE the ROT to save everyone. We did our BEST. We CRUSHED those who did not want to believe. WHO KEPT THEIR EYES CLOSED. We wanted to remove the FILTH - those who spoke out against us, those who did not want to be with us, so that the others would JOIN us, but as you can see - so LITTLE have come forward. So LITTLE of us stand here - WE ARE THE CHOSEN FEW - WE ARE HER FAVORED CHILDREN. We have been selected - WE ARE WORTHY and we will do what needs to be done. You had your chance, ALL OF YOU DID. Now it is TOO LATE. Those who stand here by my side - WILL BE SPARED - everyone else - WILL FALL.

Aleister Black moves forward past both Bray and Braun, standing in front of the awesome and fearful group.

[Aleister Black]
I tried to warn you all. I said that a reckoning was coming. That the XWL would be burned to the ground and rebuilt. That has simply become more obvious over the last few weeks. You see, while dear Bray is the preacher, I am the prophet. I speak not in riddles and mystery, but in truth and forewarning. I warned you all that the consequences of actions taken by those of you who claim to serve the XWL universe would be dealt swiftly, with no remorse. You see now that I was telling the truth, and simply warning you all before it was time to fade...to...black.

Taker now steps forward mic in hand to address the XWL universe.

The Undertaker
Through history man has attempted to false idolize things that were beneficial to them. They would worship false idols in hope that their dreams of prosper would come true. And after they attain what it is they needed? They cast their beliefs away. The no longer pray. They no longer beg. These idols they once asked for help from, are no longer a thought. They are forgotten until a time once again arises when they need help. Well we are not false idols. We do not help those who wouldn’t help themselves. We will not be cast away, and we will not be forgotten. We are a change that has come in XWL's time of need, and we shall not be ignored. We are they Stygian Revelation, and your souls are ours. Curt, You think you can cheat death? It doesn’t happen twice. You can continue to run and hide. Spit false words from your mouth. Use dirty tactics in your favor to slip from my grasp. But sooner or later, death will catch up to you. The reaper will cut you down. And I guarantee you. I will claim what's mine. You will REST…IN…Peace.

As The Undertaker’s warning rings throughout the arena, Bray Wyatt steps forward once again, ready to give another sermon to the XWL Universe.

[Bray Wyatt]
A crusade doesn’t end at the first bloodbath. International Incident will only be the beginning of the revolution, the cleansing of XWL. Before long you all will come to see the truth. The truth that has been in front of your eyes the whole time. When men of power set out for blood, they come back with gold.

[Bray Wyatt]
As for four men doing battle tonight, it does not matter. Regardless of what wolf may come, the sheep that have realized their justice hold power unmatched by all. And we are the sheep. We are the outcasts of society. We are the left behind. The future of XWL, and the world. We are the Stygian Revolution.

The segment ends with all members of the Stygian Revolution staring directly into the camera, letting it sink in just how dominant this group could be when they set their mind to it. A collection of some of the most mysterious and dominant presences in sports entertainment, both past and present.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 3:56 pm

The crowd erupts into boos as JBL’s music fills the air. There’s no doubt an extravagant event has been all planned out seeing as how JBL has FINALLY won the WHC. As the boos continue however, JBL emerges onto the stage, the WHC draped over his shoulder. He wastes no time b-lining it to the ring. He climbs through the ropes before demanding a mic.

$JBL$
CUT THE DAMN MUSIC NOW!

the music cuts off abruptly as JBL looks angrily into the camera as he holds up his World Heavyweight Championship

$JBL$
I should be out here tonight, with a huge celebration planned. I should have a smile on my face and a glimmer in my eye after finally claiming the World Heavyweight Championship after five years of scraping and clawing my way to the top from SOOL to XWL. I should be out here telling all of you pathetic ingrates that I I have finally proven absolutely everything I have been saying since JBL stepped foot inside the squared circle has been one hundred percent FACT! But unfortunately im not. Im not happy, im pissed. Instead of a smile on my face and a glimmer in my eye I have a fist that is clenched and hate in my heart. Instead of coming out here to gloat about proving all of you wrong, ive come out here to do one thing, and that one thing is to call out the coward who inserted himself somewhere he doesn't belong, to call out the man who didn't have any glory or spotlight, so he took it upon himself to steal mine. So Mcintyre you have two options. come out here and actually face me like a god damn man, or hide backstage until I come find you and whoop your ugly Swock ass!

Rather than the superstar JBL was hoping for, out instead walks the man he won the championship from last night, Aiden English. Still sporting his neck brace we saw earlier, Aiden is clearly wasting no time makin,g his way to the ring, however it’s clear his injuries sustained last night leave him in a state that’s not exactly 100%. JBL seems to switch between a few reactions to this, from annoyance that it’s Aiden coming out instead of Drew, to laughter at his neck brace and slow pace walking down the ramp, to anger that he’s even coming out here to interrupt him. The fans too, seem unsure what to make of Aiden currently. He was their hero, their champion. The one who would finally take down JBL. And last night he failed them. The reaction of the crowd is positive, but not nearly as positive as it has been these last few weeks. Finally, Aiden grabs a microphone and makes his way into the ring, coming face to face with JBL. The last few times this has happened, there’s been an intensity on the face of Aiden English. And while there still is to some extent, it’s more pained. More sorrowful.

{Aiden English}
I could come out here right now and say a lot of things.

Aiden lowers the microphone for a second, looking out to the XWL Universe, which was in such overwhelming support of him just a week ago, and now isn’t sure what to think. They still like him, sure, but the thing he promised he would do, week after week, he couldn’t get done at Final Stand.

{Aiden English}
I could come out here and say that I have to be the one next in line for a shot at the championship, because of a contractual rematch clause. But the truth is that would me doing everything I’ve been decrying you for over and over since that powerbomb. I would be being a coward, hiding behind contracts.

{Aiden English}
On that same note, I could come out here and accuse you of being a coward, unwilling to even address me after I pushed you to your limit. Or I could bring up the same things I’ve been bringing up this whole time. Maybe try to use that to goad you into giving me a title shot. But the truth is I can’t call you a coward because you didn’t say “I Quit” last night. I did.

{Aiden English}
I could come out here and complain, threaten, get angry, get sad, pretend it didn’t happen, attack you, shake your hand, laugh, cry, so on and so forth.

Aiden takes a deep breath before continuing.

{Aiden English}
There’s a lot of things I COULD do. But the fact of the matter is, there’s only two things I actually came out here for.

Aiden turns once again to the XWL Universe before continuing to speak.

{Aiden English}
The first thing I have come out here to do is apologize. For weeks and weeks I promised you, I assured you that at Final Stand, I would defeat JBL and remove him from my career once and for all. Possibly even remove him from XWL. And the fact of the matter is, I didn’t. I let you all down. Each and every single one of you. And for that, I am sorry.

The XWL Universe reacts kindly to this apology, cheering and clapping for Aiden, starting to build their support for him noce more. JBL on the other hand, simply rolls his eyes in annoyance at Aiden, who now turns his attention back to him.

{Aiden English}
Now for the second order of business. You see, I have some news to share with everyone here. Some personal news. Something finally dawned on me, something I should’ve realized a long time ago. You see, this whole time I was out here trying to prove that I could beat JBL, and that i’m better than JBL. And all last night and all today I’ve been miserable, thinking about how I didn’t prove either of those things last night. But as I was supposed to be leaving the arena….

Aiden gets a smirk on his face before continuing.

{Aiden English}
…I realized something. Last night I proved both of those things. Last night JBL had to literally attempt murder in order to beat me. John Bradshaw Layfield had no actual means of defeating me than on national television almost killing a man, an act that would have gotten him thrown in prison. That’s how obsessed he was with beating me. And the fact that he was that worried, that concerned, that desperate to beat me? Well, there’s the fact that I’m better than him right there. Because of JBL was better than me, he would’ve never had to resort to that. He wouldn’t have even thought of it. The fact is, JBL is scared of Aiden English. That’s why he had to resort to primal instincts last night, that’s why he didn’t even want to let near that title of his.

Aiden gets even closer than before to JBL, practically right in his face.

{Aiden English}
I’m not out here to ask for a shot at the title, or say I deserve it. I’m only saying one thing.

{Aiden English}
I will not. Be ignored. Again.

JBL begins to speak in a VERY sarcastic tone.

$JBL$
Oh boo hoo. Leave it to Aiden “Sniveling” English to come out here and play the pity theatrics to get the crowd on his side. You try to be the bigger man by saying you don’t have any excuses for why you said the words “I Quit”. But at the end of the day, what excuse could you possibly have that would hold any weight at this point? That I cheated? Well I didn’t, as everyone saw. I had no help. I didn’t break any rules. How about that I made an attempt to stack the odds forever in my favor? Well once again, it simply wouldn’t be true. You on the other hand, come to the ring with a sledgehammer. You weren’t even man enough to face me face to face. You had to bring a weapon down to even have the “balls” to face me. But even that couldn’t help you beat me. Even with every possible advantage you could have, you still don’t have what it takes to beat me, You didn’t don’t have what it takes to Main Event, and you DAMN sure don’t have what it takes to be champion!

JBL begins to shake his head with a smirk on his face.

$JBL$
But it didn’t stop with the “no excuse” line you so conveniently dropped, followed by what excuses you “don’t have”. No, you then have the audacity to say what you could have done. How you could have come out here and said that You just have to be the one next in line for a shot at MY championship because of your rematch clause. And honestly, as much as this may shock you, I’d welcome it with open arms. I’d love to step foot in the squared circle with you one more time to. To give these fans what they want. To prove that last night..... WASN’T a fluke. Or you could have come out here and called me, the man who beat you, the man who Main Evented Final Stand to win the World Heavyweight Championship. The man you blindly followed for two years. The man that forced you to say “I Quit” of all people, a coward because I didn’t come out here and talk about you? Well allow me to tell you what I COULD have done.

JBL points to the ground between Aiden and himself.

$JBL$
I could have come out here and talked about how great it felt to watch the life fade from your eyes as I pulled that rope wrapped around your Neck. I could have talked about how much fun I had whooping your ass around the entire arena. About how much I loved taking away a championship you neither deserved nor earned in the first place. About how I proved that you were, and always be known as JBL errand boy. The guy who just didn’t have what it took to play with the big boys. The guy that let these people watching, and everyone in the back down. The guy that FAILED

He now points directly to Aiden’s face.

$JBL$
But even though your the failure. Even though you let everyone down. Even though you lost. Even though you quit, you somehow proved that your better than me? By loosing last night, you proved you have what it takes to beat me? You say that nearly murdering you was the only way I could win? Well I’m sorry to tear apart your little dream world fantasy, but that is a god damn lie son. I didn’t do it because I had no other choice. I did it because I WANTED to. I wanted you to feel the life fade from your eyes. I wanted to see if this championship means to you why it means to me, and last night you proved that the comparison isn’t even close. I’d be willing to do ANYTHING for this, even kill a man as you yourself witnessed last night. I would die to keep it. You on the other hand, treat it like it’s just a strap of leather with gold as a decoration. You don’t believe in what this stands for. You saw it as an added prize for beating the hell out of me. While I on the other hand ONLY wanted the gold. Any means necessary. You were merely an obstacle in my path. An old friend that grew to pretentious for his own good. Someone that became a thorn in my side that must be plucked and tossed aside. Someone exactly like that son of a bitch Drew McIntyre!

$JBL$
So you don’t want to be ignored Aiden? That's all good and fine, but I don’t have time for this little chit chat you do but don’t wanna do right now? I have more important things on my mind like getting some god damn answers!

JBL walks past Aiden English and toward the ropes, looking to the back, awaiting the arrival of the man he came out here to address, Drew Mcintyre. JBL’s face alone shows us just how furious he is right now at the man who ruined his Final Stand moment last night. A culmination of a career spent getting accomplishing just about everything that could be done. The Elite championship, the Intercontinental championship, hell, he was even general manager of Anarchy. And now that he had finally captured the World Heavyweight Championship, on the biggest show of the year no less? Well, let’s just say Drew Mcintyre definitely had some some answering to do.

And yet, what about the man standing right behind him?

{Aiden English}
You’re right.

JBL turns back at Aiden English, slightly curious, but mostly annoyed at this point. Saying the most hated man in XWL, the man who has made his life a living hell, is right? What is Aiden trying to do here? Is he actually admitting defeat? Saying he doesn’t belong in the championship scene? That he isn’t good enough? That JBL is better than him? After everything Aiden has said since leaving the Cabinet, everything he’s done, is this one loss and some insulting words from JBL really enough for him to go back on all of it? To simply resign himself to his fate, pack his bags, and leave? Is this the end of the story of Aiden English? Aiden turns to face JBL and continues, hopefully shedding some light on what he just said.

{Aiden English}
I mean it, honestly. You’re right. Going into the match last night, I wasn’t thinking about about that championship, I wasn’t thinking about this company, I wasn’t even thinking about the XWL Universe. The only thing that mattered to me was beating you.

{Aiden English}
But it finally dawned on me. After all this time, all this worrying, all these emotions, the one, absolute truth finally came to me.

Aiden smiles, probably for the first time since last night.

{Aiden English}
You don’t matter. None of this is about you. It’s not about the Cabinet, it’s not about the people you’ve screwed, it’s not about how you treated me, not about any of the “whining”, not about the lawyers, not about Money in the Bank….

{Aiden English}
John, the fact of the matter is that out of all the elements in this story here, every moving piece, the least interesting one of all? It’s you. Maybe you remember that little rant I went on, back when you were busy sicking me on BNB and Sami Zayn? About how they were boring? Well, out of everyone in this whole company, everyone in this arena here tonight, you’re the most boring of them all. It doesn’t matter what I say, or what I do. I could talk about the time I spent in the Cabinet. I could talk about how you’re a hypocrite. I could talk about how you’ve stepped on and abused just about everyone you can. I can call you a coward, a fraud, a cheat, a tyrant, so on and so on. But nothing will change. You’ll brush it all off, call yourself a “Wrestling God”, and insist that you have the power to take whatever you want, whenever you want. You want to talk about how I keep coming out here and whining? Call me “Sniveling Aiden English”? Ever since you debuted here in XWL you have come out here over and over again, doing the exact. Same. Thing. At this point, it’s not even worth hating you.

Aiden walks close to JBL again, but instead of getting up in his face, this time he instead puts his hand on his shoulder.

{Aiden English}
Honestly, at this point? I just feel sorry for you.

JBL begins to laugh before he reacts to Aiden’s pity.

$JBL$
You know Aiden you coming out here all broken and braced up was actually comical at first. Then you opened your mouth ruining any once of amusement I had with you, and now the fact that you don’t know when your beat, or how to shut the hell up, it’s starting to piss me off to the point of no return son.

$JBL$
The fact that you, the guy who made his career off being my lackey, by doing my dirty work. The guy that the most amusing part of his career was nearly being put to death? The guy who stole my spotlight by forcing me to stand in the same ring as him to claim what was right fully mine, is calling me boring? Now I’ll give it to you, you sure know how to come up with some “original” remarks about me. And I’ll even give it to you. I may be “boring” in the ring. I may not be able to do the backflips off the top ropes, or the suicide dive to the outside like Matty boy Sydal or Sami Zayn. I may be “boring” on the mic because I can’t constantly think of “new” things to say, and have some dumb catchphrase and nickname like Eli Drake.

JBL turns to the camera as he talks directly to Eli Drake.

$JBL$
Speaking of, we don’t have an Elite championship anymore. You can stop calling yourself “Mr. Elite” when you got two wins between Breakthrough and Final Stand. An “Elite” superstar doesn’t no show to nearly half his matches in a matter of two months. Someone calling themselves “Mr Elite” shouldn’t loose more than half his matches that he actually shows up too. Newsflash Eli. You can come out here and run your mouth all you want. Call yourself a big shot. Claim you “would” do something in thirty seconds, when you can’t even beat me in this ring at all. It doesn’t matter. Your dreams of being champion, well they are just that. Dreams. You don’t have what it takes to be THE guy. You don’t even have what it takes to be A guy. Truth be told you shouldn’t even be a member of this roster. Your not Elite. Your a damn dreg. Bottom of the barrel scum. And if you EVER do somehow fluke your way into hold this championship, it won’t be because you earned it. You’ll just be another rerun, low budget version of this fool standing in front of me. You’ll be a guy who knows deep down, you don’t deserve what you have, and your just biding your time until it’s taken by someone who does!

JBL now turns his attention back to the man standing in the ring with him.

$JBL$
Now back to more IMPORTANT business.....AGAIN. And yes I’m talking about calling out your bullshit Aiden, so sit back because I ain’t done yet. You have the Audacity to say I don’t matter? That I’m nothing. That XWL has nothing to do with JBL. That there’s a “bigger picture”. Well son, I’d be willing to say that this...

JBL raises up his World Heavyweight Championship.

$JBL$
Says your wrong. You can call me any name you want. Boring, coward, fraud, cheat, tyrant. It doesn’t matter. Because last night, I proved each and every one of them to be a lie. I proved that what I have been preaching has been the gospel since day one. I proved that I am a wrestling god. That I deserve to be the poster boy of XWL. That I am THE guy. Now I don’t care if I have to prove myself once again against you, or if I have to prove it yet again to Eli Drake, Finn Balor, or anybody else on this god damn roster. That is later. As of right now I’m done talking.....I wanna kick McIntyres ass!

The soung of boots clacking on ground echo through the arena as the titantron comes to life. Both Aiden and JBL turn their attention to it as two black boots appear into frame revealing the camera is on the ground. A moment passes before it is picked up, held and focused onto the one and only Drew McIntyre. The Titanium Terror himself looks almost past the camera, speaking aloud.

[Drew McIntyre]
Emotions, cause for reckless behavior. Emotions, cause for stupid, mistakes. Emotions derail our greater plan.

McIntyre turns his attention to the camera now, looking down the barrel into the faces of Aiden and JBL, metaphorically of course.

[Drew McIntyre]
Before it's even said, allow me to tell you why I'm not out there inside of that ring. It isn't of fear. The last thing that anyone in this company does is fear John Bradshaw Layfield. It isn't because I'm lurking, planning my next move. It's because I realize that if I get near you, Layfield, that you're going to try and pick a fight. A fight you won't win. A fight, that will put you on the shelf, denying me the satisfaction of prying that belt away from your grasp. That is something I want more than to hurt you.

JBL can be seen, not impressed by any of this just yet.

[Drew McIntyre]
I believe it's how Virgil felt, when he was dealing with Ted Dibiase. Insulted that someone more stupid than he was decided he had some sort of pull over him. When he downgraded to John, I can only assume he had given up on himself. Allow me to set the record straight and take your arsenal away from you, Layfield before you get too far ahead of yourself. I was never your lackey. I was never your right hand. I used you to get ahead and it worked. You didn't bring me into this company, you didn't grant me the privledge of being the Titanium Terror. All of this, all of the things I've done, were on me. My title shots, my domination. My boot hitting your face at Final Stand. All of it.

By now, Layfield is frustrated and it can be seen as McIntyre continues. Aiden just watching with interest rather than anger.

[Drew McIntyre]
I'm no coward because I'm not out there. I'm smarter than you are John, and it eats away at you. You believe that since you were a big name in SOOL, then somehow weaseled your way into XWL and made it to the top of the ladder, you are something of a force one should not reckon with. You cheated, you clawed, and you lied to get where you are. While people like me have busted their asses since day one. No one was behind me when I debuted in SOOL. No one cared about me when I first showed up in XWL. No one cared until I was reborn, under a new era of McIntyre. When I unleashed what needed to be done to be the King of XWL, and King I shall be.

"King, King, King" echoes through the arena as McIntyre continues, hushing the crowd back into an interested silence.

[Drew McIntyre]
I hate false idols and you peg each one of the holes to make it on my false idol list, John. That's why I kicked you in the face. Because this company doesn't need a failed performer turned loser, like Aiden English. This company doesn't need a false god, only powerful in his own eyes, like John Bradshaw Layfield. This company needs a King. A dictator. That's why I kicked you in the face. That's why I shook XWL to it's core. That's why when I arrived people finally got behind me. They saw the potential. They saw the first born coming to claim his birth right. They saw Drew McIntyre, coming to finally become King.

At this point Drew almost looks disappointed. It changes after the following sentence, but he does seem that way at first.

[Drew McIntyre]
Aiden, you lost. It's simple. I understand your pain. I understand what you want to do. The vengeance you feel, but simply enough you aren't what XWL needs. Your hatred for JBL is shared by the people that surround you and I too share it. However, you need to step to the back of the line. Because next time, despite if you just got ripped apart, I will not ignore you again. My Claymore will find more than one mark, that I can guarantee. So both of you do me a favor, and count your blessings. Speak your lies about what you can actually do but understand the fear you feel when you see me, can not hide from my sight.

Drew leans into the camera, speaking his final words.

[Drew McIntyre]
I'm coming for the throne. Run.

He drops the camera, the view only catching his feet as he walks away before the camera fades to black for the duo to be left alone with their thoughts about what just happened. Aiden is the first to make any sort of move, deciding to deliver a message of his own.

{Aiden English}
If you really are a “King” like you say, if your Claymore Kick does as much harm to someone who knows it's coming as it does to someone you attack from out of nowhere, then you better come on down here and face me, because I sure as hell am not going to the back of any line!

Despite Aiden's passionate words, there is no response from Drew McIntyre, who evidently ignores his words. Frustrated, Aiden turns around to face JBL, likely to respond to the final message he gave before Drew showed up on the titantron. However, he quickly discovers that JBL has already made his way outside the ring, making a frustrated movement toward the back, likely trying to track down Drew McIntyre. Aiden attempts to follow suit, both to find Drew and give the world champ another piece of his mind, but tries to leave the ring too quickly, causing one of the ring ropes to hit him directly in his neck brace. This causes Aiden to have to lean against the barricade, clutching his neck in pain. The last thing we see as Anarchy rolls on is the camera focused on the curtain at the top of the ramp, as JBL storms backstage just as the doctors from earlier tonight run out to the aid of Aiden English.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 4:18 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 FEKN7MM XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Myc6ImU

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 4:30 pm

Tonight's show has been jam-packed full of incredible moments and exciting content. From the start of the show which saw Mr. McMahon announce himself as The NEW General Manager, to the challenge he issued with that announcement. He told Superstars to step it up, with the promise of a huge opportunity to come at after International Incident...and we've seen Superstars do just that. Mandy Rose avenged her loss to Shayna Baszler at Final Stand by winning a Triple Threat Match to EARN her way into a rematch with her in 3 weeks at International Incident.

Recently returned Dolph Ziggler defeated the last minute substitution opponent in the returning Adam Cole to land himself in The Triple Threat Match for The World Television Championship next week. And the other challenger for Andrade's title would be Roderick Strong successfully defeating Chris Jericho to score his chance of bringing another piece of gold to The Undisputed Era.

Upon the unfortunate assault that's taken Natalya out of action for the foreseeable future, Kairi Sane stepped up in a tremendous way bringing the fight to Rosemary as they clashed for the newly vacant Number One Contendership. The Pirate Princess sailed away with the victory earning her spot against The New Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard in 3 weeks at International Incident.

But as the broadcast reaches its final segment, rather than being treated to an elaborate entrance for the upcoming defending Champion in The Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge that he personally requested...you see a rather irritated Matt Sydal sitting on the top turnbuckle, a golden mic in his hand as his Championship sits on his shoulder. An unexpected start to this, as he seemed perfectly fine when talking with his fellow Undisputed Era brothers earlier in the night. So we wonder what has him so suddenly irate.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the great people of New York who have supported me for years...who appreciate all of my hard work whether I'm Champion or not...people around the world tuning in excited for the upcoming Main-Event. I apologize deeply for the incoming "rant" but I need to get something off my chest. I want to head into this title defense of sound mind and free of any frustrations, and to do that...I need to speak my mind, and I need to sound off on what has me so damn fired up right now.

He leaps off the second rope landing on his feet as he walks to the center of the ring with purpose behind every step.

[[Matt Sydal]]
I understood a long time ago that being at the top comes at a cost, everything you do...is never enough for some people. You can be the hardest worker, and still someone's going to have an opinion of you that doesn't in ANY shape or form match up to the facts they are too stupid to see in front of them unlike everyone else. See, on the grandest stage of them all? I offered myself up, and my reign as Champion for tribute. I displayed a nerve that not a single Superstar back there has. I had 4 challengers that all wanted a piece of me, and rather than resolve it by a Number One Contenders Match...rather than cowering at the idea of facing ALL 4 of them...I proclaimed to the entire world that I would gladly defend my Intercontinental Championship in a Fatal 5 Way. But I didn't stop there, no...a show like the showcase of the immortals deserved everything I had to give. So when Chad Gable one half of TCSI The Guest General Managers that evening questioned my sanity to voluntarily compete in that situation I told him that not only was I sure of my decision but I wanted it to be A FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE ELIMINATION MATCH!

He looks at his Intercontinental Championship, pausing for a moment as the arena fills with cheers from people who damn sure respect what he was willing to go through and what he overcame to remain as Champion after all was said and done.

[[Matt Sydal]]
I do so, not because I was aiming to lose, but because I was aiming to attain one of the biggest victories anyone's ever had at Final Stand. And as the case more often than not with my promises...I sure as hell backed it up. It wasn't this disaster that saw everything go wrong...no when I set my sights to do something? I've proven that not only can I? But that I WILL! And do you know as incredible as the response from you has been to that victory? As amazing as it felt? There are members of this roster that are so jealous, so close-minded...so insecure with their own abilities or just plain BLIND...that they try to discredit the fruits of my labor. They would rather try to tear me down, to dissect everything I do or achieve...than give me the credit when it is damn well due. They have perceptions of me that quite honestly not only don't have a shred of merit, but I think I've shown that anyone who actually has their head too far up their ass to come to those very thoughts? Needs to start focusing on their own careers, and what THEY put forth instead of coming for Iron Man with their ineffective bullets.

You see the very visible frustration as he paces around the ring, trying to cool off but this topic itself seems to have him really riled up, but with anger and...maybe even disappointment that anyone could try to do that given how hard he works.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Tonight I planned to host an Open Challenge because I love defending this title, and it is the night after Final Stand...a special evening where we continue that rush of excitement and carry it over into the year to come. So I wanted to do it up big, to challenge myself YET AGAIN...to do what NO OTHER CHAMPION HAS EVER HAD TO, NOR TAKEN IT UPON THEMSELVES TO DO. To walk into the past 2 Pay-Per-Views, RETAIN IN A MULTIMAN MATCH WITH CONVOLUTED RULES THAT LITERALLY WORK AGAINST ME...AND THEN WALK INTO ANARCHY THE NEXT NIGHT AND DEFEND THEIR TITLE AGAIN!

Where's the lie? Where's the semblance of proof that suggests otherwise? He as he said not only defended his title at Breakthrough this year, BUT THEN LEGITIMATELY DID SO THE VERY NEXT EDITION OF ANARCHY. AND THEN, despite just retaining in a LEGITIMATE THREAT to his reign a Fatal 5 Way Elimination Falls Count Anywhere Match...here he is again the night after a Pay-Per-View to defend his title. A feat that not a single Champion Male or Female has ever done before him. Maybe they've done it once, but to do it TWO straight Pay-Per-Views? No one has ever been so bold or courageous.

[[Matt Sydal]]
But earlier tonight I had a certain interaction with someone that really frustrated me. They see things from the outside and think "Oh there's more to this." No, actually...I'm just THAT GOLD DAMN GOOD THAT I CAN COME OUT HERE NIGHT AFTER NIGHT AND DEFEND WHAT I EARNED, AND WHAT I CONTINUE TO EARN! Bottom line is, if you don't think this reign is "legit?" If you think I've just been "lucky?" You're blind, you're stupid, your opinion doesn't matter and it will NOT make me give up just because it hurts my feelings. So tonight, instead of this being in dedication to this title, and what it represents, what every Champion before me has made it represent, and what I fight every time it is on the line to represent...I dedicate this to the one asshole back there that tried to spoil my night and diminish what I've achieved since becoming Intercontinental Champion!

While we don't know what the incident in question is, fans rally right behind him chanting "IRON MAN!" in response. Because hey, some of us surely know how that feels right? To work hard, to strive for perfection to really put our all into something only for someone to come along and discredit that. He removes the title from his shoulder then clutches it within his hand and stares at it. He eyes remain fixated on the title for several seconds until his anger over things slowly dissipates and he flashes his first smile we've seen since he came out here.  

[[Matt Sydal]]
But that's okay, because after I leave this arena STILL Champion? I can't wait to shine my title up with their tears!

Once more the audience responds with a loud "pop!" as he makes a motion as if he were wiping away a tear then pats his title on it's plate and hoists it into the air for all to see.

[[Matt Sydal]]
With that said, The Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge is now OPEN! So, who wants to go Iron for Iron and tear the house down with me tonight?

He tosses his mic down to the mat, kicking it out of the ring, then backs up towards the ropes as he eagerly awaits his challenger.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know who ticked him off but it's clear Matt Sydal looks to prove a point with tonight's Open Challenge.

[Renee Young]
I don't know who was foolish enough to try and discredit him? But you're going to have to look far and wide to find anything of the sort because as of late especially? He's gone above and beyond, and BEYOND that to leave no shadow of a doubt why he is Champion, and continues to remain that way.

[Corey Graves]
I'm not exactly a fan of his crowd loving side, and his entrances can be a bit much for me to sit through...but when it comes to competition? And the lengths he's gone to unlike any other Champion before...it's baffling that someone can try to die on that cross. Like, he's defending his title two straight pay-per-views and the Anarchy DIRECTLY AFTER. I think its stupid, and it's gonna result in him losing tonight, but those are the actions of a man that's really giving this reign everything he has.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I suppose the question moving on from that, is who do you think is going to accept his Open Challenge?

There isn't an immediate answer, perhaps there's pushing and shoving backstage to be the one to go through the curtain, or maybe people are afraid they'll end up like the other 6 men that have failed to dethrone him thus far. He still waits patiently, as the fans eagerly wonder who it's going to be.

The reaction from the crowd is… questionable to say the least. Most of the crowd was silent and confused while there were some out there - more hardcore XWL fans who followed the men and women of the developmental program - who recognized this superstar’s name. Buddy Murphy. Australian born superstar who’s spent the last six years honing his craft and training to be a better wrestler in the XWL Performance Center. He has never had a match on Anarchy. He has never even been seen on XWL programming before this moment. The open challenge was laid out to anyone backstage and he was ready to step up to the Intercontinental Champion. One match in and he has gold in his sight.

[Corey Graves]
I take back everything I said about Matt Sydal losing tonight. I give credit where credit is due and I applaud this man for stepping up to the challenge but… but you’ve got to be kidding me, right? I understand wanting to make an impact and making a name for yourself but as a wrestler with no main roster experience to step up to a wrestler of Matt Sydal’s expertise is basically career suicide.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I’ve seen Buddy Murphy training down at the Performance Center numerous times and I’m not going to count him out just yet. He’s a tremendous athlete who’s capable of incredible things inside of that ring. He’s got this hybrid style which I could only describe as the speed of Matt Sydal and the strength of Cesaro. He’s got more confidence than a lot of people in his position would.

Murphy enters from behind the curtain and he’s ready. He’s pumped up. He’s ready to take the world by storm and make sure no one knows who he is. A large than life challenge stood in front of him but that didn’t seem to phase the man in the least. He points to himself and shouts quick little things like ‘this is my moment!’ to himself until he gets close to the top of the stage where they ramp would begin. Murphy stomps his feet onto the floor and then raises a finger into the air. He brings it down to his lips and you could only assume he makes a ‘shh’ noise with it before curling that finger back into a ball and throwing a fist out in front of him which begins his stride down the ramp.

[Renee Young]
Hey Mauro, you seem to know a lot about Buddy Murphy. I see ‘Best Kept Secret’ written on the side of his gear. What’s that all about?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don’t know exactly but I can only assume that’s some sort of montra that he’s come up with. Maybe he views himself as the company’s best-kept secret. Maybe he thinks he’s so good but no one realizes it yet. I’m not so sure.

Buddy continues down the ramp, pandering to the crowd, and slapping a few hands that are extended by eager fans. Upon reaching the end of the ramp, you can see the Australian born star really taking all of this in. The bright lights. The thousands of fan who were eager to see what he brought to the table. Arguably the greatest superstar in the history of XWL was standing in the ring, Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder, waiting for him to step up to the challenge. Twelve years of blood, sweat, and tears have led up to this very moment. His entrance into the ring was very unique. Murphy didn’t climb up the steel steps. He didn’t even hop onto the apron. Murphy charges at the turnbuckle, slides beneath the bottom rope, brings his feet forward and ends up on the side of the apron closest to the hard camera. He takes a glance back at the so-called ‘Iron Man’ of this company and smirks at him.

[Corey Graves]
I don’t know if the two of you know this but sometimes it’s better to keep things a secret then to reveal them to everyone. I think Buddy Murphy should’ve stayed in the back and let someone else accept the challenge. Why not someone like Elias or Eli Drake? Someone who actually had a match at Final Stand and won! They are the ones deserving of a chance to dethrone Matt Sydal.

Murphy stands on the apron with his arms spread out wide - yet another moment of taking everything in. This business was unpredictable sometimes. He may never have another chance like this. He could suffer an injury and never be able to step into the ring again during this match. He could get into a car accident on his way back to his hotel. There was no guarantee Murphy was going to be getting an opportunity like this.

[Renee Young]
Whether he wins or loses this match, Buddy Murphy has the chance to make a star out of himself tonight. The pressure is on and we’ll get to see if he crumbles beneath it or becomes a diamond. If he’s as good as you think is he, Mauro, then I’m sure we could very well have a star in the making after tonight. Win or lose, this is without a doubt the biggest match of his career so far.

Buddy turns and enters the ring, stepping over the middle rope, and stands across from the Intercontinental Champion. Buddy still has a smile on his face as he makes a gesture at the champion. His hands motioning around his waist to show that he was ready to take that championship away from him… but before that happens, Murphy asks for a microphone from one of the crew members at ringside. His theme song begins to slowly fade away into silence as Murphy steps closer towards the center of the ring again. His attention on Matt Sydal and the Intercontinental Championship the entire time. Now that the music has gone away, the fans began to use their voice again. A loud ‘Iron Man!’ chant begins to echo throughout the arena which didn’t seem to surprise the Best Kept Secret. Of course, he wasn’t walking into an arena where the fans were prepared to support him. They didn’t even know who he was. He hoped that would change after tonight. Clearing his throat, Murphy brought the microphone up and began to speak. His Australian tone was obvious as the words slipped past his lips and were picked up by the microphone.

[BUDDY MURPHY]
Look. I’m just going to get straight to the point because I don’t want to waste any more time. These fans came to see an amazing performance and that’s exactly what I plan on giving them. Matt Sydal, Mister Midas Touch himself, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Buddy Murphy and I am the greatest superstar that you have never witnessed. Now, I hope there’s not going to be any hard feelings when I take that Intercontinental Championship from you… because that’s exactly what I plan on doing.

Confidence leaked from the pores of the Australian born superstar as he tosses his microphone to the outside of the ring and extends a hand towards the Intercontinental Champion. Matt eyes him up and down, before accept his display of respect and shaking his hand. The two stare intently at one another before their hands pull away, and Sydal passes his title off to the referee ready to start this match.

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 SydalOpen

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

[Mauro Ranallo]
If I didn't see it with my own two eyes I wouldn't believe it...but Matt Sydal after a physically taxing defense on the grandest stage of them all, just SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDED HIS TITLE AGAIN RIGHT HERE IN OUR MAIN-EVENT!

[Renee Young]
A tremendous effort from Buddy Murphy, but let's face it...Matt Sydal is on a roll unlike any other right now, it may not have mattered who walked down that ramp to accept his challenge because he is just performing at such a high level.

[Corey Graves]
I called it a stupid decision to willingly defend his title here tonight, and it still is...but now I feel almost stupid for believing that would affect his ability to defend his title. I don't know how he does it, how he can be so reckless yet successful...but at this point I feel like the only explanation is he like you said Renee is performing at a level that most of the roster just can't seem to match.

The audience is on their feet, screaming as loud as their lungs will allow, excited and happy by not only the match they just saw close out tonight's show but the outcome which has seen Matt Sydal AGAIN victorious as he remains Intercontinental Champion. With exhaustion all over his face, Matt is handed back The Intercontinental Championship and the official raises his hand signifying him as the winner of this match.

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Mg5Nyxf

You can tell he's hurting, he's obviously proud and happy to be able to boldly issue this challenge and put down the man that walked down that ramp. But the usual bravado he exudes is a bit difficult for him to display, this is a man that at Final Stand leaped from the top rope to the outside with a Golden Star Press through the announce table. There's no way his ribs were one hundred percent after that, and yet still he walked into this building tonight to issue an Open Challenge to test himself once again because that is how much he loves being Champion, to be able to square off with the best and BEAT them. Before tonight Buddy Murphy may have been some promising talent in the developmental system, but even in defeat we saw how hard he pushed Matt. We saw a combination of talent and grit that back up his "Best Kept Secret" moniker. This was his chance to make it big in his debut, and while he didn't win. As he lies on the mat visibly frustrated with himself, we saw someone that has the tools to one day be a Champion even if that night was not tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Golden Avenger reigns victorious the night after Final Stand, with his second back to back defense...and honestly anyone that doesn't "buy into the hype" needs to take a long look at his resume as of late. Don't even look at what he did years ago, look at where he is at this very moment. He has reigned for 121 days, and with 6 defenses under his belt, 4 of those now being at a Pay-Per-View and then directly on the next episode of Anarchy...there's no "luck" involved this is heart and talent plain and simple.

[Corey Graves]
This is a man who defeated Eli Drake & Drew McIntyre in the first ever Triple Threat 60 MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH...a match where NEITHER OF THEM SCORED A PINFALL ON HIM! Just when you think he can't top himself with that first defense, he defends at Final Stand in a Fatal 5 Way Falls Count Anywhere Elimination Match. When the pressure is on, he delivers...that's as of now an undisputed fact.

[Renee Young]
Congratulations are in order to The Golden One, The Iron Man of XWL, THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And of course better luck next time Buddy Murphy, but you have nothing to be ashamed of young man.

With his celebration waging on, suddenly Adam Cole & Roderick Strong slide into the ring placing both hands on Matt's back with bright smiles on their faces. "HE DOES IT AGAIN!" Roderick quips, as Adam shouts "WAS THERE EVER ANY DOUBT?! THIS WHAT THE UNDISPUTED ERA DOES!" They pull Matt in for a group hug, continuing to express how proud they are of him. Tonight they regrouped with the return of Adam Cole from his injury, and their sights are clearly set on taking over. Matt's holding down his end of things by continually retaining his title, and judging by their discussion earlier they have his support as they look to mirror his success with their own title conquests.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Undisputed Era may have lost some members along the way due to the unpredictability of this business and unfortunate injuries...but I see a fire within Adam Cole & Roderick Strong that almost has been ignited by Matt's example he sets every single week. They see how he's rising to the occasion and with their brotherhood they are inspired to do the same. To let the whole world know what The Undisputed Era is.

[Corey Graves]
It hasn't been an overnight success, I think maybe they got ahead of themselves when they first burst onto the scene after their tremendous showing at last year's Final Stand. But you're right I do see a newfound motivation within the two of them.

[Renee Young]
I think the struggles they've had to overcome kind of shows how they are very similar to Matt. They are willing to fight for what they want, to prove they are the best, and with Mr. McMahon proclaiming tonight as a new day in XWL...I believe they see this as their sort of blank slate to use the lessons they've learned over the past year and make good on their promises.

They see how physically spent Matt is, so immediately they pull away from the hug and each support him by throwing both of his arms over their shoulders. With their assistance they escort him over to the ropes and then still trying to give him stability, they step out onto the apron and help him follow suit. Matt gave everything he had tonight to remain Champion, and he couldn't have had much left after his defense at Final Stand. So yes he's not in the best condition right now but any ache, any pain, any disorientation from exhaustion is numbed by the sight of The Intercontinental Championship as it hangs from his hand. Roderick & Adam rest Matt against the ropes on the apron then hop down to the floor. Slowly they help him lower himself back into their waiting arms once again giving him a supportive pat on his back as they mouth "We've got you." But as they start to walk toward the ramp, the fans still cheering proudly for the successful Champion...they suddenly stop and begin to shake their heads. Before Matt even knows what's going on Cole & Strong slightly kneel down, grabbing Matt from under his legs and hoisting him onto their shoulders. "YOU JUST DEFENDED YOUR TITLE BACK TO BACK NIGHTS, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RUN LAPS AROUND THIS ARENA BUT THAT'S WHAT WE'RE FOR!" Roderick & Adam as that's shouted turn away from the ramp way and begin to parade him around as the fans loudly shout "IRON MAN!"

[Renee Young]
Nothing like a couple of friends to help you celebrate in style.

[Corey Graves]
I mean personally I think he needs a doctor, and maybe a couple gallons of water more than a celebration...but hey, he earned it so I'm not going to object.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This right here is part of what makes The Undisputed Era a collective unit. They support one another, they believe in one another, and a victory for one of them is a victory for all  of them.

Though his arms are heavy, he finds enough strength to grip The Intercontinental Championship with both hands raising it into the air as his brother run him around the ringside area. You see the elation on their faces, how proud they are of him, and you can see that Matt's appreciative of what they're doing for him right now. He loves to celebrate, and do it up big...but realistically speaking there's not a single part of him that could run a lap around the outside of the ring, much less more than a step or two. They pass by the announce table as the echoes of "IRON MAN!" chants remain strong from the fans here in Buffalo New York. Matt continues to proudly hold his title up almost feeling reinvigorated by the chants and cheers, coupled with the assistance from his Undisputed Era brethren.

[Renee Young]
I think tonight has reminded us what it looks like to see Superstars truly supporting one another. You saw Alexa Bliss rush out here to celebrate Kairi Sane's victory in becoming #1 contender to The Women's Championship. Now The Undisputed Era came out here to celebrate Matt's successful defense as Intercontinental Champion. It's a rarity in this business, but true bonds do exist and it reminds us that people in that locker room can be happy and proud of each other's success. it doesn't have to be so hostile all the time.

[Mauro Ranallo]
To that point you're exactly right. I mean these are men who when Matt Sydal was fighting for his freedom banded by his side to go to war with him against The Cabinet. They put their desires to the sidelines because Matt was being screwed with and they respected him and what he had accomplished too much to let his career end like that.

[Corey Graves]
And we've seen Matt anytime any of his brothers have had an opportunity try to payback that support rooting them on even if they weren't successful in their efforts. I don't know if their era collectively is "undisputed" right now...but I will say their brotherhood certainly is.

The Undisputed Era turns the corner passing by the ring post their celebratory lap holding strong, they don't even look winded so hey maybe they'll take another lap? After all, this is the final segment scheduled for tonight's show, there's nothing stopping them from celebrating as long as they want, and the fans still seem as excited and happy by the outcome of the Main-Event so they don't seem to be ready to end this celebration any time soon. The camera pans in on Matt as he's carried around, you see a smile appear on his face he's still beat to holy hell, barely able to function but he's got enough left in him to grin and bear the pain so that our final sight can see our Intercontinental Champion smiling as he raises his title, as his Undisputed Era brothers carry him around. It was an incredible show, new contenders were crowned, some unfortunate things happened like the untimely assault of Natalya, but through that horrible moment was exciting content and great matches that really set the tone for what we can expect in the coming weeks. Who will continue to stake their claims next week? What opportunities await the hungry Superstars in the back that want to become Champion? What is the fate of The World Television Champion as Andrade Cien Almas defends in a Triple Threat Match next week? It was the night after Final Stand, and boy did it live up to it's reputation. Capping the night off with a great match between an up and comer and one of the best Superstars going today. Buddy may not have won, but he earned the respect of The XWL Universe for coming out here and giving it his best shot. The Anarchy logo appears on the bottom right corner of the screen signaling that Mr. McMahon has decided this is where we leave things, and so for us at home the show's over but for The KeyBank Center? This celebration's far from over. The last sight we see is Adam Cole & Roderick Strong passing by the hard camera side of the ring as BUDDY MURPHY SOARS OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH A SUICIDE DIVE WITH HEIGHT...BARRELING THROUGH MATT SYDAL WITH SUCH FORCE HE BACKFLIPS OFF OF HIS BROTHER'S SHOULDERS AND TAKES AN UNCEREMONIOUS SPILL OVER THE BARRICADE AND INTO THE AUDIENCE!

[Renee Young]
WHAT THE HELL?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Uh...

[Corey Graves]
Did I just see Buddy Murphy clear that top rope, and literally hit Matt like a cannon ball causing him to BACKFLIP...off Roderick & Adam's shoulders and get launched into the crowd? WHAT?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don’t know what Buddy is hoping to accomplish. I told you all that he was an incredible athlete and he might’ve taken out one member of the Undisputed Era with that but there’s still two more of them standing on their feet.

The crowd was still shocked at what they had just witnessed. Some fans had fallen from their seats after the Intercontinental Champion fell on top of them. Buddy Murphy grabs the barricade and uses it to pull himself up. His eyes glance over the barricade and see Sydal laying in the crowd in a position that could only be described as uncomfortable. He was proud of his work and he laughed at it… but that laughter would quickly vanish as he turned around to see Roderick Strong and Adam Cole still on their own two feet. Both of them just as shocked as the crowd was, but the both of them were ready to defend their fearless leader. Fists clenched into tight balls and their knuckles were turning a shade of red. Murphy had thrown his hands out in front of him to try and calm the two Undisputed Era members down.

[Renee Young]
I cannot help but feel like Buddy Murphy didn’t think this through. He acted on emotion after that loss had gotten the best of him. He’s about to be introduced to the main roster in a very hard way. Anything Cole and Strong are about to do to him is totally justified as far as I’m concerned.

Roderick Strong looks over at Adam Cole and the two of them trade some words - almost as if they were considering sparing the man rather than embarrassing in front of the XWL fans. Adam Cole shakes his head and makes the decision for the two of them. ‘He doesn’t deserve to be spared’ was the general feeling between the two of them. Buddy is basically begging for the men to consider their actions and let him go. The fear in his eyes was visible and you almost wanted to feel bad for the Australian born superstar.

[Corey Graves]
Go on! Hit him right in the face!

Cole clenches fist a little tighter and he swings at Murphy!

But Adam Cole stops right before his fist hits Murphy’s face!

[Renee Young]
What’s going on here? Why did he stop?

Everything becomes so much more confusing. The anger that was on the face of Adam Cole fades away. The fear on the face of Buddy Murphy is seemingly gone as well. Cole’s hand which was once a fist has uncurled and it looks like he’s offering his hand to the man who failed to capture the Intercontinental Champion. Roderick Strong is confused now. He pushes his way in front of Adam and questions him. ‘What the hell are you doing!?’ he shouts at him and pushes him back a step. Strong turns around and now he goes to punch Murphy! Murphy clenches his eyes and goes to block the hit…

Roderick Strong is the one who pulls his punch and doesn’t hit Murphy now!

Murphy looks relieved that Strong decided not to go through with the attack… but then he began to laugh. Fans sitting close to the action were confused as Murphy started to move his arms. One hand moving up with his index and pinky finger up, the other moving from the side with it’s index and pinky fingers out and his middle and ring finger kept close together, and his fingers forming a familiar set of letter. The letter U and the letter E.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That’s the Undisputed Era sign he’s holding up!

Murphy shouts at the men a statement, ‘remember the plan, mates,’ which they nod their head to him. Matt Sydal was starting to come to his senses now and he was beginning to pull himself up on the other side of the barricade. Buddy turns and takes a few steps back and Cole and Strong allow him to. Instead, their focus was on the Intercontinental Champion. Sydal shakes his head and blinks a couple of times once he sees his men standing side-by-side with the man who just attacked him out of nowhere. He almost had to rub his eyes because his vision had to be deceiving him. Why were his stable mates just standing there and not helping him? Why were his ‘friends’ not attacking Buddy Murphy for attacking him? What is going on here? Those had to be the questions rushing through the champion’s head as he held his hand against it. There was a good chance he bumped his head off one of the chairs that a fan sat in. Murphy stands with a smirk on his face… AND THEN HE CHARGES AT SYDAL AND LOOKS TO HIT HIM WITH AN ELBOW! Despite being behind the barricade, Sydal is able to defend the attack and knock Murphy back but he wasn’t expecting to be hit with a superkick across his jaw from Adam Cole! Sydal begins to fall back down but Strong rushes the barricade and stops him. Strong pulls Matt Sydal from the crowd and back onto the floor of the arena next to the ring. Sydal doesn’t even get a chance to relax before Strong and Cole both begin to stomp on the leader of the Undisputed Era! The crowd bursts into the boos as they’re realizing what’s going on here. Undisputed Era has turned on their leader. Undisputed Era has turned on Matt Sydal!

[Corey Graves]
I take back everything I said about this brotherhood. I take back every word. The bond between Cole and Strong seems undisputed but I can’t say the same about them and our Intercontinental Champion. What the hell is happening? Was this a premeditated assault?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Buddy Murphy has joined Adam Cole and Roderick Strong and the three men are stomping a mudhole on Matt Sydal. None of them are giving the man a chance to defend himself. He’s like a sheep being mauled by a pack of wolves.

[Renee Young]
This is disgusting! Matt Sydal viewed these men as brothers and now… now they’re just assaulting him at ringside. How low can you seriously get?

It was Murphy who made the call for them to stop. His hand against the other mens’ chest to get them to back up a step. ‘I’ll get him in the ring. You two get chairs.’ was said and Cole and Strong both seem on board with the plan. Murphy begins to pick Sydal up so that he can throw him into the ring while Cole and Strong each move to a side of the ring, lift the apron, and pull out steel chairs from beneath the ring. This once again causes the crowd to boo. All three men climb up onto the apron, two of them with steel chairs, and they watched as the champion struggled. The champion crawled to the ropes to use them to help him to his feet but when he got there, he was at the feet of Roderick Strong. Matt looks up at his ‘friend’ and asks him ‘what the hell are you doing?’ to which Strong only replies with a shake of his head. A chair shot to the back echoes throughout the arena as Adam Cole slams the chair into Sydal’s back. A pain filled yell is heard from the front row to the cheap seats all the way up in the upper sections of the arena as Sydal falls back to the ground again. The crowd continues to boo the holy hell out of these three men - Murphy and Strong finally entering the ring and joining Adam Cole. Adam points to Strong and suggests that he takes a swing at the human punching bag which lied on the ground. Roderick wasn’t about to say no. In fact, he seemed rather eager. He took his chair into his two hands, lifted it high above his head, and then brought it down and slammed it against the back of the Intercontinental Champion. The sound mixed with the yell from Sydal echoed throughout the arena a second time.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama mia, his is uncalled for. This had to have been premeditated! My only question is why? What drove Cole and Strong to turn their back on Sydal like this? If they didn’t like how Matt Sydal was leading the stable then they could’ve sat down and discussed things to make for a better Undisputed Era.

[Corey Graves]
I don’t think these men have any desire to talk about their problems. These men want to hurt the Golden One. What makes this worse is these so-called friends acted like they were friends earlier tonight. They spoke highly of one another. They seemed like a unit. It was a lie. It was a sham. We were fooled.

[Renee Young]
I’ve obviously never stepped foot inside a wrestling ring but I can only imagine that having your friends stab you in the back is one of the worst feelings in the world. I’ve had friends who’ve done me dirty but never have they kicked me in the face, stomped on me and beat me up with steel chairs.

The beating continued with another couple chair shots sent crashing into Matt Sydal’s back - each one a little harder than the last. Right before Roderick Strong went to swing the chair one more time, Murphy stepped in and said that he’s had enough. Buddy, as confident as ever, strolled to the upper body of Sydal and reached down and grabbed him by his hair. He would forced the champion to get up onto his knees. His hand let go of his hair and gripped his chin and forced him to look at the Best Kept Secret. Murphy squatted down and shouted words right into the face of Sydal. ‘You had this coming, mate!’ he spits the words at him before stepping back. His attention lifting to Adam Cole and Murphy gives Adam the nod of his head. It was almost like he was giving him the approval to go ahead with what he had in mind. Matt Sydal was on his knees in perfect position for Cole to come running up from behind to hit a shining wizard to the back of his head - the Last Shot sending Sydal back to the mat. Roderick Strong hardly gives Sydal a chance to take in the impact before he wraps his arm around his neck and pulls him up. He lifts him up in a suplex position and then follows it through by dropping Sydal back first onto his knees connecting with the End of Heartache.

[Renee Young]
This is uncalled for! He’s not even able to defend himself anymore.

You could probably figure out what was going to come next. It was the Australian’s turn to really send the message to Matt Sydal. Murphy once again forces the Intercontinental Champion to his feet and he hooks up and under his arm and around his neck while the other goes between his legs. Sydal is lifted and Murphy spins him out in midair and brings him down to connect with Murphy’s Law! We saw Murphy hit that move earlier in the match when the two of them were battling on the outside of the ring but this time, he hits it dead center and it’d be a three count if the match wasn’t already over. These three men seem incredibly satisfied with their work against Matt Sydal. They stand above him and even though Buddy Murphy didn’t win, he’s going to be the one who’s walking out on his own two feet. Matt Sydal on the other hand might need some assistance on his way backstage. Roderick Strong takes a few steps forward and drops to his knees and does his signature pose with his arms spread wide. Adam Cole throws his arms up to the air, index and middle finger pointing up to the air while shouting ‘ADAM COLE BAY BAY’ as loud as he possibly could. Murphy looks to be about to hit his signature pose with his index finger pressed to his lip… but he stops himself. He catches glimpse of something down where Matt Sydal laid. The Australian leans down and grabs his arm and begins to rip the Undisputed Era armband from off Sydal’s arm! It garners yet another loud boo from the crowd.

[Corey Graves]
Undisputed Era looks to be alive and well but going forward, I think it’s safe to say we’re not going to be seeing Matt Sydal associated with them anymore. He’s been officially removed from the group and been replaced.

The armband has successfully been removed and therefore, removing Matt Sydal from the group in the process. Murphy stares at the armband for a moment before he slowly begins to slide it onto his arm now. It was symbolic in a way. Almost like Matt Sydal was being replaced in the group by this younger, hungrier star who was ready for his moment. To a chorus of boos from the fan, Murphy brings his index finger up to his lips, the Best Kept Secret striking his pose with his new found stablemates in the Undisputed Era.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I’ve witnessed a lot of betrayals and shocking turn of events during my time as a commentator but that was… unexpected, truly. They started the night acting like they were the best of friends who’d always have each others back… yet that was all a part of the plan to strike when Matt Sydal was least expecting it. We are starting a new calendar year for XWL and I think Buddy Murphy and the Undisputed Era have so far made the biggest impact this year.

[Renee Young]
I want answers and I want them now! I want to know why this happened and how it came into fruition… but I suppose we’ll hopefully get those answers next week when Roderick Strong also challenges for the World Television Championship against Dolph Ziggler and Andrade Cien Almas. That’s a match I’m looking forward to and I’m sure Murphy and Cole will be cheering Strong onwards to victory. I cannot say the same about Matt. Not anymore.

[Corey Graves]
I would love nothing more than for Matt Sydal to take a week off and give these men some room to explain themselves, but of course, we know that’s not going to happen. You can knock the Iron Man down but there’s no keeping him down.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That’s all for tonight, Ladies and Gentleman. I wish I could say we were ending on a more positive note but as you saw, that was a pretty rotten and disgusting way to end the season premiere edition of Anarchy. Stay tuned next week for another action packed episode of Anarchy where championships will be on the line, Mr. McMahon will continue to run the show at the helm, and actions will be explained. Until next time, we wish you all a good night.

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 3/25/2019 - 4/1/2019
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2