Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017

Go down 
+8
Strummania
Plus
Kyle
CaptainGreed
P.R Son
Taco
IIYoungg
Austin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017    XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM:  Bridgestone Arena
Nashville, Tennessee

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.Monster Among Men

After seeing his hopes for a World Championship match destroyed yet again, Braun Strowman disappeared for a while, leaving his fans to ponder his whereabouts. Last week on Anarchy we found out where he has been. Strowman appears to be returning to his roots. This is bad news for those that may come into contact with him in the near future as this means a  return to the Wyatt family, or what remnants still exist of it. Strowman was a human wrecking ball already, how will the Black Sheep fare now? God help those that stand in his way.

2.  Sharp Like a Knife

Matt Sydal had hoped to get his revenge on the Switchblades, Sami Callihan and Dean Ambrose, but before he had his chance to get his hands on the violent duo he was interrupted by a returning CM Punk who had the same idea as he did. Armed with a steel chair, Punk hoped to level the playing field but due to a distraction caused by the Golden Ticket, Callihan and Ambrose were able to regain control and decimated the challengers. This week Sydal will get his chance again as he takes them on in a tag match with John Cena. It seems likely that things will not go as planned knowing the volatile nature of the heels, but Cena and Sydal are no push-overs. Whatever happens, there will be blood.

3.  Third Time is a Charm

The tensions continue to rise between JBL and Bad News Barrett as the second iteration of the Intercontinental championship match once again ended unsatisfactorily. With the two men seeming ready to literally murder each other, what will happen when one of them finally seals the deal and proves himself to be the dominant competitor? Anarchy could very well become a battleground as they wage war on each other. How long can Layla maintain control before someone snaps and escalates the situation to a point of no return?

4. And So Begins the Climb

MITB is coming soon. Woo hoo!

5. A Challenge Fit for a King

Broken Matt Hardy may have held onto his crown at Cyberslam, but there is no shortage of challengers waiting to rise up and claim the gold for himself. This week, Anarchy has the highest honor of seeing the King defend the throne yet again, this time against Seth Rollins. Ever the confident one, Broken Matt will certainly view this as a mere annoyance on his path to expanding his Kingdom, but Seth Rollins is a dangerous foe to underestimate. Can Hardy once again prove himself to be the pinnacle of what every superstar strives to be or will Rollins shock the XWL Universe by claiming the title for himself?  

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 E1JarUa XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 QFQQsJq

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 MjN8cBz XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 0UmRPrS

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 WMFSVO3 XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 FzKpqQI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 JaJAukR XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 OFhwCcN

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 LRffF83 XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 GXQISko

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 5Rk3Evc XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 NKRIpKp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 ROouOpO XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 EEjGg8x

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 GUewEs1 XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 IsLNaC8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 ZME6yyv XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 NbS3PN8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 H4v3YUE XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 ZuA25Bd

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 6KG6rdP XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 VBHJszd

The Boss and The Champ Go Face To Face

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 ZME6yyv XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 YegXOZF

Handicap Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 BR57UKJ XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 T2sGWYg
XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 ZuoyM5b

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 PFmVkWX XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 YegXOZF

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 NCqW14E XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 LNeFQUN
XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 WvXH11e XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 1A8lCsq

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 0iQ5FEI XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 EPuz33u

Main Event

World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 LwLvnKo

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017    XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:42 pm

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 PFmVkWXXWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 YegXOZF

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017    XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:07 pm

*Anarchy returns from a commercial break to the sound of a brand-new, never-before heard theme around XWL parts.*

[Mauro Ranallo]
What... who is this?

[Corey Graves]
Who is this?  Who is this?!  Can you read Mauro!  What does it say on the screen right there?  This is Mike Kanellis and Maria Kanellis!  What an acquisition for XWL!  History is being made right here!

*Mike and Maria Kanellis make their way out onto the stage, arm in arm, with expressions of happiness and joy upon their faces.  The camera pans across the hearts on the ramp before focusing on them both who have their arms raised up in unity.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 8XyKiAE

[Mauro Ranallo]
I thought we were getting Mike Bennett and Maria... why did he take her last name?

[Corey Graves]
Why would you not if you had someone like Maria as your wife Mauro!  I mean just look at her!  Any warm-blooded male on this planet would take her last name if they had any sense!

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 S2Pcjs3

*The couple continue to stare into each other's eyes lovingly as the music plays to a very muted reaction from the XWL Universe.  They don't know what to make of this.  Eventually, Maria begins to speak into a microphone she is wearing.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 388hbOK

[Maria Kanellis]
My name... is Maria Kanellis.  And I am THE.. first... lady... of XWL!

*Mike is hanging on to her every word as she speaks.  She flashes him an approving smile before continuing.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 KEAYtS3

[Maria Kanellis]
You may remember me from days gone by as the former General Manager of XWL.  Or you may not remember me because back then I was just coasting by.  I was living each day as if it were a grind... just making ends meet to survive a boring, mediocre life... and I was just an inexperienced little girl with no desire to make something of herself.  It wouldn't surprise me if you've all forgotten who I am but I stand before you today, not as a girl... but as a woman... and a woman with purpose.

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 42ydUJh

[Maria Kanellis]
Because for the past six years I was gone I traveled the globe.  I went far and I went wide to try and find my meaning in life... and it turns out I didn't even know what I was looking for.  I searched and I searched but in the end it found me.  And it gave me something to believe in.  It made me into the better woman that I am today.  I found LOVE.

*Maria turns to face Mike and steps in closer to him.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 Pzso4vf

[Maria Kanellis]
This wonderful, amazing... special man standing next to me is my husband.  And he changed my life.  My life right now simply could not be any better.  Because of his love, I have this fire burning inside me... this comforting warmth that I can't describe to you in words alone.  I feel as though I could accomplish anything at all... and I know the feelings between the two of us are shared.  We exist together as one, and because of that, we are here in XWL to take what is ours.

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 U4JtHAU

*Mike grins and mouths something to his wife not picked up by his own worn mic.  They get close and rub their noses together lovingly as the XWL Universe grimaces.  They've made up their mind by this point... this is sickening and cheesy... and they don't like it.  After the brief interruption due to the love being expressed, Mike utters his first words in XWL.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 JjRpTAG

[Mike Kanellis]
My name... is Mike Kanellis.  And you people don't know me.  Because I've never had the honour or the privilege... or even the opportunity to set foot inside an XWL ring.  And trust me, I tried.  But I was deemed "not good enough"... I was told that "my face didn't fit".  Despite all my best efforts, I was destined to forever rot in the minor leagues of wrestling... until, I too... found LOVE.

*Now it's Mike's turn to face his partner and describe them much as Maria did earlier.  He places his arm on her shoulder as he does so.  The crowd are absolutely hating this.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 YLO882s

[Mike Kanellis]
I found love in the most perfect... the most beautiful... the most sexy... the most intelligent... female on the face of this earth.  She is my soul-mate and I could not be happier that I am able to call her my wife.  

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 AbYz9kt

[Mike Kanellis]
The feelings I get when I look into her eyes are indescribable.  I feel safe.  I feel that nothing can stop me.  And I'll be honest, I never actually believed in love until I met Maria... but ever since that day I have believed that anything is possible.

*Again Mike mouths something not picked up by the mic to his wife who lets out a cheeky laugh in response.  Mike turns to the crowd once more who are getting louder in their negativity with each passing sentence.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 G1YMtJw

[Mike Kanellis]
One of those things, is that I believed that I could finally achieve... the "miracle"... of overcoming all my doubters and finally... after all these years... make it in the big-time.  

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 KOXodJU

[Mike Kanellis]
I believe that someday in the near future my name will be up in lights.  I will be on all the billboards and all the posters... and I will be the XWL World Heavyweight Champion.  They say behind every great man, there stands a great woman...  well I disagree.  We stand together.   And I have the greatest woman there is standing by my side...

*Mike takes her by the hand as he delivers his final, closing message.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 CHIzWsd

[Mike Kanellis]
Nothing can stop the power of love... and ours... is the strongest there is.

*As their music begins to play once again, Mike twirls Maria around...*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 ARwEVjm

*Before pulling her in close for a loving embrace.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 N8C807C

*The crowd shower them both in hostility but they are ignorant to it all, instead lost in each other's gaze.*

[Corey Graves]
The power of love Mauro!  Can you feel it?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not sure about love but I do feel a little queasy after that display...

[Corey Graves]
No wonder you're lonely most nights Mauro... you're dead on the inside if you don't feel a even a little bit warm and fuzzy on the inside after what we just saw.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well that'd be me AND this capacity crowd here tonight Corey.

[Corey Graves]
You're all losers.  Mike, Maria... I wish you all the best here in XWL!  What a fantastic debut!  The Era Of Love has begun!  With so much hate and toxicity in the world, how can anybody be against this!?

*Mauro is shown shaking his head before the camera again focuses on Mike and Maria who have just been swaying together mouthing sweet nothings to each other before fading away to another commercial break.  This time advertising the upcoming XWL PPV Emergence!  Live on pay-per-view this September!*

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017    XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:43 pm

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH.

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 0iQ5FEI XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 EPuz33u

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh my god Corey, Wade Barrett just speared JBL through the barricade!

{Corey Graves}
This match has been a constant back and fourth war between these two men, both just simply wanting to cause bodily harm to the other.

JBL is laid out over the broken pieces of barricade. The crowd is going nuts for this match, as both of them have been putting it all on the line. Barrett lays there beside JBL, having used every bit of energy he had to put JBL through the barricade. As both men lay there the ref continues his count...

6!

Both men still lifeless on the ground as the referee continues his count...

7!

Barrett realizing there's not much time left now, knows what he has to do. He begins to stir and use the barricade to finally rise to his feet. Barrett looks down at JBL who still isn't moving. Finally Barrett drops down and begins to pick JBL up to his feet as the referee continues the count...

8!

Barrett finally picks JBL up to his feet and begins to drag him towards the ring. As the make it to the apron Barrett prepares to roll JBL into the ring, but stops. He looks from the referee to JBL then...to the announcers table.

9!

{Mauro Ranallo}
What the hell is Wade Barrett doing? He has a chance to finish this and take back the Intercontinental Championship.

{Corey Graves}
I think he's going to finish JBL instead. These two men simply want to kill eachother.

Barrett leans JBL onto the announcers table. JBL now awake just drained from this match leans there before making a "bring it" gesture. This of course infuriates Barrett who then picks up JBL onto his shoulders...AND SENDS HIM STRAIGHT THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE WITH A WASTELAND!

10!

Barrett ignores his theme as it begins to play. He ignores the crowd. Barrett just looks down at JBL, who looks like a victim of a murder scene. He doesn't smile, laugh, or really Show much of any emotion at all. He just watches JBL's lifeless body. But suddenly Barrett's eyes glow red with rage. He isn't done. He turns to the ring and lifts up the apron before crawling under and looking for something, and finally he has found it.

He pulls out a sledgehammer, the same weapon that was used by Samoa Joe to put the Big Show out of a job. He looks over at JBL who is still laying there. Barrett walks closer as he looks from the sledgehammer to JBL. Sadistic thoughts running through his mind until finally it's time. Barrett raises the sledgehammer into the air and bring it down onto JBL.....BUT NO. Just before Barrett swings the sledgehammer down JBL raises his foot up and kicks Barrett right between his legs. Barrett stands there for a moment without moving. Then he drops the sledgehammer and falls to his knees.

JBL crawls to the barricade and uses it to stand, but leans on it not having much energy and needing to cool down. Finally after a few moments Barrett begins stirring as he makes it to the apron as he uses it to stand. The two men leaning against their aids starring daggers into eachother. Then out of nowhere they both runs at eachother, locking up, and begin to rapidly throw punches.

JBL is throwing rights and Barrett throws lefts. Neither man backing down. Suddenly the crowd begins to get even louder. But their reaction changes. No longer is it cheers it turns now to boos as a XWL security team of 6 men begin running down the ramp, followed quickly by the Anarchy GM Layla. Barrett and JBL ignore this and continue to brawl. Finally Barrett breaks JBL's lock on him, rears back for the Bull Hammer, but just as his elbow comes back 2 members of security grab him. JBL realizes what was about to happen, now pounces on Barrett as he and the 2 security officers fall to the ground. JBL begins throwing punches at Barrett but then he is grabbed from behind by 2 security officers. They drag him off Barrett and to his feet. JBL struggles as a third member of security grabs hold to keep him back. Two officers then grab Barrett and bring him to his feet. Both men have blood coming from their nose and mouth. They look at eachother in pure hatred, literally wanting to kill eachother. Layla stands between them microphone in hand.

{Layla}
Enough....is ENOUGH!

Everything stops in that moment, Layla's voice raised higher than it's been since she took the position of General Manager. You can tell she isn't happy, no one in this situation is.  

{Layla}
I warned you, BOTH of you...I said if this match goes the way the other two did, which it now has...there would be consequences. And you might ask, oh you're the pushover that lets us do whatever we want, so what consequences could there be? Well, let me clarify one thing, allowing the Superstars the opportunity to "run" the show is not to be mistaken for being a pushover. No, it's your moment to show the world and all of wrestling itself what you are made of, and what you came here to do. Now if you came here to get embroiled in heated rivalries? Hey, who am I to deny you that? But there's a time and a place for everything, I can understand emotions getting the better of you in one match, maybe two...but THREE....THREE TIMES NOW, I have promised these people an Intercontinental Championship Match, and THREE TIMES you have left that promise unfulfilled. This isn't about the illusion of a championship match to pop a rating, this is about testing the merit of champions if they can win them, and defend them.

Even as she speaks, Barrett & JBL's eyes haven't strayed from each other, the intensity radiating off both of them is very apparent.  

{Layla}
All I asked of you, was to give The Intercontinental Championship it deserves by stripping everything else away from this and just having a match. No Cabinet, no surprises, no disregard for the referee's orders, JUST WRESTLE. But you didn't do that, and while this rivalry is incredible for entertainment purposes, it does nothing but drag The Intercontinental Championship in the dirt right along with you, and I can't allow it to be a casualty of the bad blood raging between you. Therefore, I am left with no other choice but to declare as of tonight, I'm vacating The Intercontinental Championship.

Immediately you hear in the loudest angriest tone "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" from the now former Intercontinental Champion JBL. He tries to fight out of the grasp of the security but it's no use. Barrett's fired up by JBL's words and he tries to get at him as well only to remain subdued.

{Corey Graves}
Did Layla just strip JBL of The Intercontinental Championship?! Did I hear that correctly?

{Mauro Ranallo}
They called her bluff, except she wasn't bluffing. Wow, what does this mean for The Intercontinental Title?

{Corey Graves}
What does this mean for JBL? Bad News Barrett just essentially cost him the title, it's ALL his fault, if he had just accepted he was out of his league and left The Wrestling God alone none of this would've happened!

{Mauro Ranallo}
I don't think it's that simple at all, it just wasn't because of Barrett, it was also JBL, for 3 weeks they couldn't have a match without some type of chaos breaking out, in that sense, I can understand Layla was left in a difficult position. Allow it to continue and see The Intercontinental Championship take a backseat to their issues, or remove it from the situation.

It's not long before security start to escort both men away in opposite directions, they don't want to risk things breaking down again. As Layla's left on the stage you can see that beneath her demeanor of trying to act stern, she's disappointed that she had to take action in that sort of way. But her hand was forced, and she had to do what she felt was best for everyone, even if some may feel it was overstepping her bounds. With Bad News Barrett and JBL nearly gone, things seem to be at an end point...which is why we're immediately confused when the audience grows louder in an instant.  

(Corey Graves)
WHAT THE????? WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING OUT HERE????

The camera immediately pans towards the area where the loudest set of fans can be heard cheering and it reveals someone making his way through the crowd with a look of sheer anger and intent on his face.

(Mauro Ranallo)
MY GOD COREY! IT'S SAMOA JOE!!! The man who was left on the outside looking in at Cyberslam when JBL pinned Bad News Barrett to win back the Intercontinental Championship.

(Corey Graves)
Well thanks for informing us of something we already knew Mauro, want a cookie for it? It still doesn't change my question, why is out here right now???

(Mauro Ranallo)
I guess you are gonna find out soon enough just like the rest of us will Corey.

Joe hops the barricade nearest to the timekeeper's area and immediately heads for the timekeeper's seat near the ring bell, thinking the Samoan Submission Machine has some sort of beef with him, the timekeeper gets the hell out of dodge and hops the guardrail before bolting through the crowd. It turns out however that the timekeeper wasn't the target at all, it seems to have been the now newly vacated Intercontinental Championship title belt that Joe came ohhhh so close too just a few weeks ago. In the chaos of security escorting JBL and Barrett out of the arena, no one remembered to take possession of the Intercontinental Championship belt and hand it over to Layla, and now as a result of that mishap, Samoa Joe places the belt over his shoulder which causes a big pop from the crowd and Joe decides to enter the ring with it whilst Layla looks on atop the stage.

(Corey Graves)
Man I gotta say, Samoa Joe looks damn good with that Intercontinental Title on his shoulder Mauro.

(Mauro Ranallo)
I'd have to agree with you Corey, Joe looks great with that title belt that has been dubbed the "working man's title" over the years by the XWL universe, but the fact remains that it is now currently a vacant championship, so what is Joe doing with it?

Joe stands in the ring and proceeds to staredown Layla who still stands atop the stage. Joe drapes the title over his left shoulder and proceeds to lift the mic to his mouth.

(Samoa Joe)
You want a real champion? You want a guy who's gonna carry this thing around and make it MEAN something again? You want a guy who's gonna make this thing bigger than the World Title around here? Then look no further then Samoa Joe. At Cyberslam, I got blindsided by JBL's pussy ass boot, but it only dropped me, that son of a bitch couldn't even dream of pinning me so he pinned Barrett instead and ran away with his tail between his legs with this gold in his grasp, and Me? what did I get after my showing at Cyberslam? what did I get after remaining unbeaten around here? I got tossed to the side, all the while Wade Barrett got 3 shots at redeeming himself against JBL, but he had his chances and he couldn't get the job done, and now? now it's my turn, it's my turn to prove that I am worthy of holding this Intercontinental Championship. 3 weeks...for 3 long weeks a fire burned within me, a fire fueled by anger, and that anger stemmed from me getting tossed to the side like yesterday's newspaper after Cyberslam and now? NOW EVERYONE'S WHO DARES TO STAND ACROSS FROM ME IN THIS RING IS GONNA PAY THE PRICE!!!

Joe paces around the ring angrily with the title still placed firmly over his left shoulder.

(Samoa Joe)
So allow me to make a suggestion Layla, a suggestion that would be in the best interests of you, your little board that your work for, and for the safety of the talent that works under you in general. If you don't fancy a career change of going from XWL GM to Professional Body Parts Collector, then I suggest that you do the right thing and give me what I have earned over a span of 3 months of destroying every single person you've put in front of me, and I know what you're thinking, you're probably thinking that I'm gonna ask to be handed this title on a silver platter, well if that's what you're thinking then you're dead wrong. Understand this about Samoa Joe, I ain't ever been handed a damn thing in my life, and I ain't about to start now. What I want, what I've EARNED, is a ONE ON ONE match for this Intercontinental Championship.  

Joe removes the belt from his shoulder and places it down on the mat in front of him horizontally.

(Samoa Joe)

So to all you punks in the back who like to talk a big game, who think that you're the hottest shit on the block, well here's your chance to prove it, here's the line (Joe points to the title belt laid directly in front of and below him on the mat) and if any of you dare to cross it? then may god have mercy on your soul because I sure as hell won't. I will knock you down, I will fuck you up, I will beat you within an inch of your life, and if you just so happen to piss me off enough? I just may take it. So Layla, do yourself a favor pretty lady and make the right choice, make the easy choice, go back there, find someone with enough balls to face me, and put me and that son of a bitch in the ring with this title (Joe once again points to the Intercontinental Title) on the line, cause Layla? with or without your help? I'm taking this title whether you like it or not, the real question is, are you gonna choose the easy way, or the hard way, I hope for your sake that you don't choose the hard way, cause if you do? Prepare for unfathomable destruction that You, your bosses, and that whole fucking locker room won't be able to stop, one by one they will all perish, and if you deny me what I've earned and force me to go down that bloody road?, then that blood will be on your hands Ms. El....

Joe tosses the mic down and stands over the title while Layla looks on completely shellshocked and speechless, she's had a long night, and now she's more or less been handed an ultimatum by Samoa Joe, does she dare turn it down? or will she give Joe what he desires? The show heads to a commercial break before those questions can be answered.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017    XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 3:24 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 WMFSVO3 XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 FzKpqQI

[JoJo]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall...

*Alexa Bliss' music hits to a negative reaction from the XWL Universe.*

*Bliss walks out onto the stage looking more smug than usual, but she has a microphone in hand for some reason.  She raises it and begins to speak.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 BJNKlJj

[Alexa Bliss]
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... you know as well as I do that Bayley's in no condition to compete after last week.  Because, well, you know?  I took her out and gave her a concussion?

*Bliss grins maniacally as the fans shower her in boos.*

[Alexa Bliss]
Last I heard, she was laying in bed at home eating out of a straw.  So let's skip all of this nonsense.  Referee!  I'm coming down to that ring right now and I want you to ring the bell, count to ten, and declare me the rightful winner of this match!

*Bliss is reveling in this situation as she strides towards the ring full of confidence.  She's loving every second of this and she's about to pick up a free victory.  In the fans' eyes, an undeserved victory over one of their favorites and they're doing their best to make Bliss aware of that with their reaction.  Bliss enters the ring and screams "RING THE BELL!" into the face of the official who almost jumps out of his skin.  With his colour drained, he calls for it and begins his count...*

[Referee]

*The Universe is absolutely hating this and with each passing second their boos get ever louder.*

*At the halfway point, Bliss looks like the cat that ate the canary as she stands in the middle of the ring with a smirk as wide as her face, her arms outstretched, soaking up the crowd's hatred.*

*COULD IT BE!  The arena erupts into a frenzy as the theme of Bayley hits.  Bliss is open-mouthed in complete and utter shock as she freezes looking towards the entrance way....*

*But wait!*

*There's no sign of Bayley!  A good minute or so has passed and she hasn't appeared!  The music comes to a sudden stop.*

*The camera again focuses on Alexa who is bent over in hysterical laughter.  It was all a ruse!*

[Alexa Bliss]
I got you!  You should've seen your faces!

*Alexa screams to the fans without a mic, rubbing their noses in it.  This gives her nuclear heat from them and she encourages the referee to finish his count. Under pressure again,
the referee complies.*

[Referee]
10!  Ring the bell!

*The bell rings as Alexa hold her arms up in triumph, overemphasizing everything as though she has just won the biggest match of her career.*

[JoJo]
The winner of this match.... ALEXA BLISS!

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 08114Ym

*Bliss' music hits once again as the official raises her arm in victory.  This win was deserved in her eyes and she's the only one in the arena that thinks that way.  The status of Bayley remains unclear, but the fact is, she's out of action right now because of the sick DDT onto the concrete last week.  The camera focuses on a delighted Alexa posing on the turnbuckle with a backdrop of angry fans before fading to another commercial break...*

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017    XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 4:31 pm

The Broken King is sitting in his throne in his very own locker room. He looks intently into the camera.

.:The Broken King Matt Hardy:.
In just a few minutes you all share bare witness to my excellence as I shall walk down that ramp, and defend my Kingdom before all of you PEASANTS.

The Broken King laughs to himself looking down upon his title.

.:The Broken King Matt Hardy:.
But this will just end the same way as it had last time I defended my Kingdom. I shall come out victorious, and it will be WONDERFUL. Seth Rollins is no where near to what I am, and he shall find out as we are about to meet in the middle of the ring right.... NOW...

The camera zooms out as The Broken King stands up, and he looks to his loving Queen then shakes hands with his Black Knight. He begins walking out of the room with The Royal Family close behind.

We now go out to ringside as Seth Rollins music hits.

Seth Rollins now standing in the ring awaits for his opponent...

The lights go out, and a spotlight shines down Sir Francis Davencourt The Third.

.:Sir Francis Davencourt The Third:.
Excuse me, PEASANTS I DEMAND your attention this instant.

The fans boo to show their displeasement, and hatred for this man.

.:Sir Francis Davencourt The Third:.
Settle down please as it is time for the main event of this WONDERFUL evening. Now please put your hands together for The Broken King.

The Broken King walks out onto the stage with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waste, but he does not come out alone as The Royal family shall stick by his side as he walks down the ramp. He doesn't take his time at all it's almost as if he is rushing into battle against a formidable foe. The Black Knightwalks up the steps first, and turns right then sits down on the second set of ropes then with his right hand pushing up on the top rope making room for the The Broken King. He quickly walks up the steps, and gets into the ring, and handing his crown. His most prized possession over to the ref. The Broken King backs up into his corner, and waits for the sound of the Bell.

World Heavyweight Championship[/b][/size][/color]

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 LwLvnKo

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017    XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 7/31/2017 - 8/7/2017
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2