Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17

Go down 
+10
Harmon
LazyEye513
Plus
Strummania
Taco
Zack
P.R Son
IIYoungg
T-Roll
BOFA
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:25 pm

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

I Come Back Stronger

Last week saw April celebrating being the only champ to retain at Final Stand. However good things only last so long. After prompting her "Sister" come out and enjoy the moment with her a war of emotion filled words were said between April and Natalya. All the fighting attracted the attention of the woman in the back making the setting of a three on three tag match. Rosemary, Sasha Banks, and Natalya vs Alexa Bliss, Dana Brook, and The Women's champ herself, Sister April. In a match that was complete chaos, pain, and agony Natalya was able to make the Women's champion tap out to become the new number one contender. This week April faces off against a mirror of herself in the demented Rosemary of Decay. April has proved that when beaten she comes back stronger and more dangerous every time. But can she defeat a monster who has been destroying woman after woman? And what will be the fallout between The Queen of Harts and The Queen of Darkness?

I've Got Some Bad News Wrestling God

Sami Zayn won the biggest match of his career at Finsl Stand. But that doesn't mean he has time to rest! Both Barret and JBL would go on to come out and declare themselves the number one contenders for said titles. With a clear dislike of each other both men clash this week to decide who really deserves to face Zayn at Downpour. Barret put away the Deadman last week, a feat that many haven't been able to do. Not to be outdone JBL put away TJ Perkins, maybe permanently, to show Barret he was not messing around. What is gonna happen when these two combustible elements collide? We'll find out after Anarchy

Broken? That's Golden!

Last week the former World champion was but a simple audience member. But this week he jumps back from the crowd into the ring to take on Broken Matt, the new number one contender! An excellent chance for Sydal to scope out the possibly new World champion for after Downpour. But Broken Matt is looking to build up some momentum of his own following he claim that The World Chanpion and him were best friends in another life! No matter how bizzare, Broken Matt is a serious contender and if taken lightly The Golden one could easily become the Broken one. In the battle of Matts, we'll see who comes out on top

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 OVP6sa2XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 39HrAG1

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 HLnqKYA Sheamus "Plusathey"

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 KUGq39tXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 7SCG7s5

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 MSIF9EzXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 NIEyM8A

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 FNVxagtXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 A0gGrKp

John Cena Makes His Return!
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 TrUXot2

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Qm7tiU2XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 NZHKYCm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 R37QDARXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 4zmjhal

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 BhZXPi8XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 4q2U9we

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 XPcLGiWXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 RpkLp1e

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 5tOg2pfXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 YSt8EVs

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 PIURm0uXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 LS1TMsY

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 HpAb0r1XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 5oqGWuX

Winner gets the first shot at Zayn in 2 weeks
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Vk87Cd8XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 N0HYlUJ

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 GADOtNhXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 QaittJW

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 UlD6JrOXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 DUWmgpQ

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 QomeJFWXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 7Ehi3T7

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 UbKYwzpXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 EaMqIef

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 SZ4K8MNXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 2MDKLNt

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 5f5cUFVXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 JcSJ4gq

Main Event (Non Title Match)
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 JOTcX5LXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 So8VCEr
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 7:51 pm

The arena comes to an open with the stage erupting with fireworks as the opening sequence dies out. As the camera shifts around the arena we see signs and fans alike, all representing their favorite wrestlers on the roster. The camera then pans to the announce table where we see Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo sat, smiling at the camera.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen we welcome you to Anarchy! presented by XWL, LIVE from T-Mobile Arena in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada! I am Mauro Ranallo joined by my brodcast partner, Corey Graves. How are you tonight Corey?

[Corey Graves]
I am feeling lucky tonight Ranallo, let me tell you. Coming off of Final Stand just two weeks ago and the blockbuster show we had last week, I can not be more impressed with what XWL has to offer.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The greatest wrestlers in the world on the greatest stage in the world.

[Corey Graves]
Called by one of the best teams in the world, thanks to me.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Despite your ego, tonight will be one to remember. We have our new champions R-Truth and Sami Zayn squaring off in the main event. We also get to see a number one contender's match between JBL and Bad News Barrett to decide the next challenger for Zayn's title at Downpour.

[Corey Graves]
Not to mention all the new faces here on the card and one in particular, which I can not wait for.

Graves is cut off however by the camera trning to the ring where Lilian Garcia stands, mic in hand. She smiles out into the crowd, then raises the mic, speaking into it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome back........."

JOHN CENA!

Just like that the crowd comes to life for the theme of one of the most anticipated superstars to date, John Cena. People get on their feet and signs hit the air, the crowd in love with the moment before them. As the intro for the sing comes to a close John bursts through the curtain, clad in his jean shorts, t-shirt and signature ball cap, all bearing his brand logos. Cena throws his hands up, soaking in the reaction of the crowd.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 7fimUS0

He smirks, then looks to the camera speaking directly to it as his theme plays, just barely able to be heard.

"This is why I came back."

Super-man in the flesh stands atop the ramp, looking out towards the ring and comes to the position of attention. He swiftly brings up his right hand in the form of a salute and shoots it for the ring before taking off in a sprint. He comes down the ramp in no time, darting under the bottom rope and right into the ring. All the while, commentary is going nuts over the triumphant return.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I couldn't agree more with you Graves! This is amazing! John Cena has returned!

[Corey Graves]
I wasn't even talking about him! I was talking about Somoa Joe! But this crowd, this energy, wow!

John stands in the ring for a moment, looking around the arena at the chanting and cheering crowd before making his way over to grab a mic. He pulls one, backing up to the center of the ring going to raise it. He can't get a word in though, instead choosing to point it out to the crowd, smirking at their reaction.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 WwKvJUC

He then turns around, turning his back on the camera but looking towards the crowd that is almost thunderous for him at this point.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 M7bakyU

He then turns back, snatching the mic up and shouting into it.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 GlasaE1

[John Cena]
It has been eight, long, months! Eight months since I truly stepped into this ring! Eight months since John Cena appeared at a Special Event here in XWL! Eight months, since I laced up my sneakers and kicked asses and took some names. Eight months later, I walk out here, to this. I can't even believe it man.

Cena lets the mic fall a bit, smiling around at the arena which is now chanting, "welcome back" which slowly turns into a "welcome home" chant.

[John Cena]
Thank you, thank you. I want to start by saying from the bottom of my heart thank you. Thank you for that reaction. For the support you've given me since hearing about me being signed back here. And for all the support you will hopefully be giving me in the future. I appreciate it. I really do.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 J0aMlcB

[John Cena]
But you guys all know, I ain't here to talk about that. I ain't here to suck up to you guys, no. I'm here to kick someone's ass. I'm here, to win World Championships.

The crowd bursts again, John taking a moment to adjust his hat, keeping his emotion in check.

[John Cena]
Let me take you down a history trip. 2009, I stand above Edge, World Title high above my head. My first, World Title here in XWL. I had went tooth and nail with Edge and he, he stood the test of time. Hell, that was a loser leaves town match and the only one that left was me. Fast forward to 2014, six years later. I just barely get a win over Shawn Michaels, the Heart Break Kid! The ShowStopper! Just to go on and retain it by D.Q.

The crowd doesn't take kindly to that but Cena nods in response.

[John Cena]
Yeah, I ain't too fond of that one either. I also ain't fond of the fact that the last time I even came close to touching that belt was in a Chamber match hosting some of the biggest names in this industry to date. Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Alex Shelley, Eric Young. I know what you're thinking: "John, that's only four names." Yeah, I know. Because one is no longer relevant. One, packed his bag and went home. One, opened up my future in this company.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 G0SR83Q

[John Cena]
A top spot on the card just opened up for me to just walk my way into it and I will be damned if I ain't taking it. But I ain't just going to take it without putting in the work. Nah man, that ain't what I'm about. I'm John Freaking Cena, I do nothing but work. So why not, make a match out of it? I'm thinking next week, we set the Main Event, right here, right now.

The crowd gives a rather shocked response, but a pop goes off none the less.

[John Cena]
Next week, I want to go against one of the best this company has to offer. Next week, I want Matt Sydal. Oh, and if you think I can't do that.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 PB7IdFO

[John Cena]
I just did.

Cena flips the mic, letting it hit the mat with a thud to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. The reactions have changed a bit, but nothing too much for people to notice as John goes to make his leave. His theme comes back over the airwaves as the camera cuts to Graves and Ranallo.

[Corey Graves]
Who does he think he is? He can't just show up and declare a main event!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I believe he just did, Corey. Layla said a top spot on the card was open and we know Sydal isn't afraid of a fight. Will we get to see a Special Event caliber match here next week?

[Corey Graves]
As much as I don't agree with him making the match, that is a dream match. I guess it's in Sydal's court now.

With that, the camera cuts to a hype about the new Intercontinental Champion, Sami Zayn.

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 10:49 pm

We return from a brief commercial break to Byron Saxton standing backstage with a mic in his hand.

Byron Saxton:
Please welcome my guest at this time, Finn Balor

The crowd erupts as Balor walks into the frame with a sadistic smile on his face.

Byron Saxton:
Welcome Finn, after last week’s incident with The Undertaker I must ask… What was going through your mind as you interrupted his match causing him to lose?

Finn stands there a moment laughing before he begins to speak

Finn Balor:
At Final Stand, The Undertaker took an opportunity away from me. He eliminated me from the Final Standoff. So you know what I’m gonna do? I’m going to make sure he doesn’t get any more opportunities at all. Taker, you call yourself the Deadman? Well, prepare to be judged by the Demon King.

The lights behind Finn go dark until you can only see Balor as smoke begins to rise

Finn Balor:

I will drag you down to the lowest pits of hell and show you the True Darkness. I will unleash… The Demon. Undertaker… I will end you.

The remainder of the lights turn off as the camera cuts to the next scene.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Much like usual when an interview is about to take place, we head backstage to a special set-up within the building where an interviewer, like Tom Phillips, right now is standing by prepared to go live.  

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 KAmHJeu

[Tom Phillips]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time was voted by you The XWL Universe as The Superstar of The Year, he is the former World Heavyweight Champion, a man with a resume that we couldn't even begin to cover if we tried...he is, The Golden Ticket to The Future of XWL, I present to you...Matt Sydal!

Following a very appropriate introduction, a few seconds pass, but then the lights begin to dim, and their hue turns to a bright, rich gold. Tom turns to his left, expecting Matt to be there, but instead nothing, nor no one is. So he turns to his right, and we see him bend down for a moment, the camera becoming level with him, and there sits Sydal's Slammy he won for Superstar of The Year. Tom starts to pick it up when the lights completely shut off.

[Tom Phillips]
Uh, are we have technical issues? Hello?

With Tom trying to figure out what's going on if we're even still live, if maybe we had a power surge, or the arena we're in didn't pay their light bill...the lights return, and we're still level with Tom, who with his hand still extended out, has a man sporting boldly gold tights standing before him where The Slammy once stood. As he rises up, so does the camera, and of course, it's none other than Matt Sydal standing there with his Slammy proudly in his hand.

[Matt Sydal]
What are you doing? Bad Tom, never touch my Slammy, bad.

Tom's now back to a level position, he adjusts his tie stammering for a moment.

[Tom Phillips]
Um, I was just...looking for you.

[Matt Sydal]
Hey, I get it...we kind of look like twins, ridiculously gold looking twins at that, but I am not a Slammy, just a man that was better than every other Superstar for 366 days...ya know, in case you forgot.

[Tom Phillips]
There's no forgetting that, I apologize for my uh, confusion...I do thank you for joining me here tonight, how are you feeling?

[Matt Sydal]
I mean, I'd feel a lot better if my waist was wrapped with sweet, sweet GOLD...but hey, you win some, you lose some, that's the nature of this wonderful game we play called wrestling.

[Tom Phillips]
Last week you took the night off to simply enjoy Anarchy as a member of the audience, what was it like to be there live in front of so many incredible moments?

[Matt Sydal]
It was great, to see Goldberg come out kind of humbled by the whole 25-second fiasco, who was only saved brutal embarrassment thanks to Punk's 23-second diaster...it was pretty cool. Natalya FINALLY defeated April, two new challengers emerged for The Intercontinental Championship, Samoa Joe returned and made a 7-foot tall man tap out in 27 seconds, Matt Hardy degraded his own flesh and blood on live television, and apparently reveals R-Truth's actual name is Scodrick? Some "bad news" was delivered to The Undertaker when The Demon got retribution on The Deadman for what happened at Final Stand. Braun Strowman delivered perhaps the most awkward hug in television history, Edge lost his mind, and found it, before issuing a challenge for the future to yours truly, Seth picked up a big win, before issuing a challenge for the future to yours truly, AJ Styles FREAKING QUIT AND the Main-Event saw a HUGE World Heavyweight Championship Match made between The ELITE Champion Brock Lesnar, and the man that successfully cashed in his Money in The Bank contract on the grand stage, The World Champion, R-TRUTH! I had a great time, best birthday EVER...until two VERY foolish people tried to send a message at my expense.

[Tom Phillips]
I'm glad you brought that up, now...obviously multiple cameras were covering what took place, and from one angle it seemed intentional on behalf of Truth, he has stated on record he holds a great vendetta against you, but in another angle, it looks like Brock forced him to punch you.

[Matt Sydal]
Look, I don't care if Truth intentionally did it, or if Brock acted alone if you put your hands on me...especially given the fact that I did NOTHING but mind my business last week the ENTIRE show up until then, well don't be surprised if I ruin your good time too. All I wanted to do was relax, kick back, and for once? Just enjoy the show, celebrate my Birthday, and get a week of much-needed R & R.

[Tom Phillips]
No matter who wanted to send the message at your expense, you were the one ultimately left standing at the end of the night, sending a powerful one of your own. How did it feel to raise The World Title above your head, with a pile of bodies at your feet?

[Matt Sydal]
Honestly? Wrong. It wasn't my name on that belt, the feeling of pride, and joy...it wasn't there because it wasn't mine. I'm a complex individual, I have moments of absolute prickitude, and despicable behavior, I don't hide that, nor do I truly feel bad about it, because that's who I am, take it or leave it. But as a man that has such respect for The World Heavyweight Title, I knew standing there, with that title above my head didn't change anything, it was no longer mine...and I won't lie, it stung. As a champion, when you lift that belt high, and you see your name, there's no feeling quite like it...but when you see another man's name, where yours used to be? That feeling is perhaps one of the worst imaginable.

[Tom Phillips]
Well tonight you are back in action, and you'll face the winner of Final Stand's inaugural "Stand-Off" the man who will challenge The World Heavyweight Champion at Downpour, Broken Matt Hardy, so what are your thoughts heading into this, essentially a battle of contenders?

[Matt Sydal]
I want to bounce back from what happened at Final Stand, and what better way to do that, than by facing off against one of the stars that was made on the same stage where mine lost some of its shine? It's a tad unpredictable, there's the whole "my brother is now my slave" factor, but the difference between me and Jeff, or "Nero" is that I'm not your average "Spot Monkey" I'm the most well-rounded Superstar in this company today, yesterday, or ANY day for that matter. But hey, go ahead...reduce me to a monkey with spots in your head, because when it's all said and done? You'll be the one that is rendered "obsolete" not me.

With that final bold statement, Matt turns to leave as Tom thanks him for his time, but as the screen began to fade, Sydal turns back around and grabs the camera by its lens, telling it to keep rolling.

[Matt Sydal]
Actually, there's one more thing.

The Golden One releases the lens, then directs Tom's microphone back at himself.

[Matt Sydal]
See, there's a line of men that want yours truly in that ring, because hey like it's been said before, everything I touch turns to gold, so by proxy...just simply being in that ring with me raises their stock, and I don't run away from a challenge. But while the likes of Seth Rollins throw their name in the hat, Edge asks me straight to my face to face him very soon, which I intend to. Tonight, another man walked up to that line, and cut in front of each and every last one of them. I'm talking of course, about the triumphant return of John Cena. The same man that boasted about his "work" ethic, yet on night one of being back, after multiple failed return, after failed return...AFTER failed return. Comes out, calls himself "John Freaking Cena" because apparently, that means something...and challenges me in The Main-Event next week.

Tom's long gone at this point as Sydal stands there in front of the camera very serious.

[Matt Sydal]
Not only did he come off incredibly hypocritical to flat out say he's going to put in the work to get that freshly open top spot, and then turn around and expect to be in next week's Main-Event as if he deserves to be...but foolish as well. See John, in WWE you may have been "THE" guy, their chosen hero, their guy that was plastered all over the place, their FACE that RAN the place. But this isn't WWE, and let's not forget that you've been anything but impressive since the day you walked in here thinking you owned the place, kind of like tonight.

You can tell how irritated he is as if he believes John has not only disrespected the men that challenged him long before tonight but the company itself for putting himself in next week's Main-Event as if it were his decision to make.

[Matt Sydal]
No John, in XWL I've been the face that ran this place...and whenever things didn't go my way, I didn't just wander off to plan my next big return, sweet talk myself into some cushy spot, I WORKED, actually WORKED to reclaim my spot. But what bothers me most about the audacity you've shown? Is the fact that you challenge me, after what happened the last time you and I met in that ring. Oh, you don't remember? Can't say I blame you, after all...I'd repress that memory too if it undid everything I claimed to stand for, this superman persona I tried to pass myself off as. Don't believe me? Well thanks to the magic of The XWL Network, you CAN see this!

Matt Sydal mocks Cena's "you can't see me" gesture and turns to the monitor behind him, where the footage begins to play. We're taken back to Eye for an Eye at the beginning of October back in 2010. Matt (Evan) was World Heavyweight Champion, on a night where every championship had changed hands, and the odds didn't look good for him, not in the slightest. Especially considering the man that stood across from him was John Cena, the video fast forwards passing a lot of the cruical moments including Cena tossing Bourne over the ropes with an AA, Bourne kicking Cena's skull into the ring post busting him open, and finally stops as John Cena caught Evan with a drop toe hold and began to lock in The STF. However he was too close to the ropes, Evan's hands would grab onto them forcing a break, as the referee backed them up Evan rushed back at John Cena, getting caught in the process and lifted on his shoulders for an Attitude Adjustment. Refusing to let the match end Evan struggled and struggle, catching him with an elbow freeing him from his grasp, then seeing the end in sight...Evan would spring off the ropes, SPIKING John Cena with a sickening DDT into the canvas...and would roll through, keep his head locked, trapping him in a Dragon Sleeper that has put away many men before now. The Lock of Perfection was locked in, and without anything left in him, the strength to break free, as the blood poured down his face...John Cena tapped out. The footage comes to an end, and we see Matt Sydal standing there shaking his head.  

[Matt Sydal]
But "Never Give Up" right John? I'll see you next week.

With that emphatic statement, Matt Sydal drops his mic, and stares into the camera having proven his point. He feels John Cena doesn't have the right to march in here and think he runs the place, that he can challenge one of the best like Matt Sydal, and have his first match back be The Main-Event. So next week it's official, he's giving him what he wants, not to prove him right, but to remind him of why John Cena's struggled to have a lasting career in XWL, and Sydal hasn't. In an ironic, yet justified statement, because The Golden One's earned the right to walk around like he's the best, John Cena hasn't, and he intends to humble him, again. The screen fades to the sight of Sydal mouthing "You're not John Freaking Cena, you're just a guy that thinks the world revolves around you, but this is MY world, and it's time I remind you of that" as Next Week's Main-Event is apparently official. John Cena versus Matt Sydal, and it's clear we won't wanna miss what happens when they're back in the ring against one another for the first time in 6 years.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:05 pm

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Kaizenfoto_281429

[Summer Rae]
Well...hello XWL Universe. I hope you're ready for my grand debut!

Summer lets out a soft chuckle to herself as numerous flashes surround her, the camera panning around to reveal she's currently taking part in a photoshoot, with three or four photographers snapping pictures of her from every angle imaginable, each of them yelling out words of encouragement for her poses or her beauty.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Kaizenfoto_281529

[Summer Rae]
Well...lucky you, getting an exclusive sneak peek at my first ever XWL.com photoshoot, right? And though...it's just in time for Spring? Whenever I'm around...it's ALWAYS Summertime.

Summer winks into the camera.

[Summer Rae]
I mean, look at me? I've been signed to XWL for a week and I've already become the most requested female Superstar for interviews, and especially for photoshoots. You don't see Natalya or Sasha or Sister April being hounded by paparazzi, do you? I bring that certain...je ne sais quoi, a certain flair to XWL the likes of which that these supposed "women's athletes" have never experienced. After all...I know all of you may think I'm just a ditzy, blonde supermodel with no experience in the ring, signed out of a fashion catalog by the Vice President of Talent Relations or some nonsense like that. But that...that, my dear fans, is where you are dead, dead wrong. Roll it!

The footage becomes slightly less higher quality as a date of "June 30, 2011: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada" in the top right corner. The footage is that of a football field as the "LFL" logo of the Legends (formerly Lingerie) Football League flashes onto the screen. On the field stands a tall, leggy blonde in orange and white American football gear, a white 7 on her shorts as she pulls her helmet off, revealing that the woman is indeed Summer Rae. Summer simply smirks to the camera before taking the field, rushing as soon as the ball is snapped and delivering a hard hit to the quarterback who had just dropped back to throw.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Kaizenfoto_282229

[Summer Rae]
For three years, I played professional football for the Chicago Bliss of the Legends Football League, the only all-female American football league in the world. How good was I? I was the captain of the team. That footage was from the 2011 LFL All Star Game...my final game before a knee injury took all of that away from me.

Summer looks down somberly before returning to her modelesque poise, a smile growing back onto her face.

[Summer Rae]
But that's okay! Because you know what that did? It just made me stronger, hungrier to show the world just how amazing of an athlete I am. After two long years of rehabilitation, I took up modeling because I knew that if I couldn't make money with my naturally gifted athleticism and skill, that I'd make money with my looks. That I'd grace magazine covers and have multi-page spreads and that I'd become bigger than Kate Upton or Nina Agdal ever dreamed of being. And now, I have.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Danielle-moinet-2 XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Danielle-moinet-1

The sounds of photographs accompany the two pictures that snap onto the screen, a tagline of "Credit: FHM Magazine" on the bottom right hand side of the screen.

[Summer Rae]
That's right...I'm in FHM Magazine. I've even posed for Maxim...one of the world's most famous magazines.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 MTQxMzMzNTI3NTQyMTEzOTg3 XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 MTQxMzMzNTI3MjczNjc4NTMy

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Kaizenfoto_284029

[Summer Rae]
But as fun as modeling is...I just...got that itch to try and test my knee out in a real, challenging way. To make sure it was truly at 100%. So when Mr. McMahon came calling offering me a contract to showcase my talents in XWL, I couldn't even think about turning that down! After all...I've been a fan of wrestling since I was a little girl. Superstars like Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Roddy Piper, Jake Roberts. Women like Trish, Lita, Miss Elizabeth...they made me believe that I could do anything I wanted to. Including becoming a professional wrestler. Which is why next week...you'll see the in-ring debut of Summer Rae!

[Summer Rae]
So to put it in layman's terms? I'm not just some dumb supermodel, nerds. I'm the next XWL Women's Champion. And all the little internet geeks whining that I came from greatness instead of the gutter? You know, like Natalya, Sasha, and Sister April have...those little "indy darlings" of theirs? They can just get over it. Because Summer Rae is here to stay...and Summer Rae is here to slay. Now shoo!

Summer shoos the cameraman away as she gets herself into more poses, showcasing her body and her beauty as the camera suddenly cuts out.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 8:25 pm

The camera cuts to a torso shot of Brother Nero in the men's restroom. He appears to be using the urinal as his head is leaning back with his eyes closed in a relaxed state. The sound of a zipper is audible as Brother Nero finishes answering natures call. Brother Nero turns away from the the urinal without flushing and begins to walk towards the sink when he suddenly notices his Broken brother, Matt Hardy sitting on the counter with his legs crossed. Broken Matt's arms are stretched out wide and he begins to laugh.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Downlo11

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Brother Nero... last week you saw that I was right. Your spot monkey moves almost costed you that match, but I believe you realized that, and that is why you were able to put an end to E LIE DRAKE with the twist of fate. With that realization of yours you must be rewarded like a dog for example when they do the trick you wish for them to do. So like a good owner of mule I shall reward with this tank top to add to your attire.

Broken Matt tosses a black tank top to Brother Nero, who catches it and pulls it on with a look of disdain.

-Brother Nero-
Look Matt, I didn't win because I took your advice. I won because I was the better wrestler. You don't know what you're talking about.

Brother Nero moves over to the next sink and begins washing his hands. He looks bothered by what Broken Matt is saying. There is doubt seeping off of his furrowed brow as he lathers the soap on his hands. Broken Matt spins himself on the counter so that he is still facing his brother.

Answer me this one question Brother Nero when you indulged yourself in your addiction.. Did you land your infamous Spot Monkey Bomb?

Brother Nero stops what he is doing. He looks at his brother; it is very clear that that statement hurt him. He quickly looks down before walking to the paper towel dispenser on the adjacent wall. As he cranks the handle on the dispenser, he says:

-Brother Nero-
You don't know what you're talking about. You are insane. None of this makes any sense.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy
Insane? No.. I saw the pain that you were in :.Brother Nero time after time you attempt your Spot Monkey Bomb, but failed. How am I insane if you were the one attempting it?

Brother Nero wads the used paper towels up and throws them on the ground. He turns and faces Broken Matt.

-Brother Nero-
I've got a match against Sheamus tonight. I'm going to show you that you are wrong. I'm going to win the match my way and you'll see. Once I do, I want my daughter back and I want you out of my life.

Brother Nero opens the door and begins to walk out of the restroom a disgusted face grows on the face of Broken Matt

ughh... How disgusting Brother Nero you forgot to flush that is disrespectful for the next person who wish to drain their liquids from their body..

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 12:05 am

We go backstage to a frowning Chris Jericho.

Jericho

People wondered why I went out during Corbin's match last week.... Why I skipped out on my match and didn't even show up to the arena until a few moments before Kevin's match. Well.... I don't owe ANYBODY an explanation I've had a VERY bad two weeks. Borin' "Stupid Idiot" Corbin took my list hostage, then that stupid idiot Finn Balor threw me over the top ropes in the Final Standoff... Speaking off Final Standoff why the hell was I the first one to enter you may be asking? Because Layla knew she was on my list...That's why she made my ladder match for the list so she could have it taken from me.... It's true owner.... but that wasn't enough, she had to make me number ONE in the Final Standoff! Layla screwed me....She betrayed what it means to be a General Manager...She betrayed her code of ethics and she's a hypocrite! You know what happens now Layla don't you? When you screw me over? When you abuse your power? Huh? Do ya? LAYLA! YOU JUST MADE THE-

Jericho stops dead in his track and looks down with a frown as he just remembered the list is gone... Just then Kevin Owens enters the frame. Owens shake his head at his best friend

(Kevin Owens)
Chris chris...it's okay man everything is gonna be okay. Look man who even cares about Corbin? That boxer, yes people I called him a boxer because he sure isn't a wrestler, that boxer got embarrassed last week in front of the world. We'll get the list back from him the first chance we get. As for Layla I mean, she isn't even really a manager. She just lets people do her job around her because she's lazy, she's incompetent, and she's...well to use your words...

(Both)
A STUPID IDIOT!

Jericho cracks a small smile and Kevin pats him on the back

(Kevin Owens)
Let's focus on what we're going to do tonight. And that's beat and embarrass both Kane and Edge tonight. More proof that Layla is bad at her job. I don't even think Kane works here anymore! And even if he does, I have no problem retiring the Devils most embarrassing demon in front of everyone. And it gets better! Because you get to embarrass that...what was his name again? Yeah I don't really remember because he's been irrelevant so long. Oh yeah! Austin Aries! Man...we're fighting nobodies aren't we? Almost feels like Layla gave us a week off

Jericho smiles and looks back at Kevin

Jericho

You're right Kevin! Aries is a nobody and Corbin couldn't even lace up his own boots cause he's an IDIOT! Tonight I'm going to mop the floor with Aries and make that  stupid American quit just like every other American who quits when the going gets tough! Tonight I will prove that Canada is the best country in the WORLD and I know that you're going to absolutely dominate the Devil's Dumbest Demon.

Owens chuckles and Jericho smiles

Jericho

You like that one huh? Kane couldn't even carry your bag let alone beat you. You handled Corbin last week so there's no doubt in my mind that you will destroy and demolish Kane.

Jericho pats Kevin on the shoulder

(Kevin Owens)
And the nerve of John Cena coming out and demanding a main event match? Who does he think he is? Why would XWL give him a match when the two of us are feeding off scraps? I'm not going to stand for this. I'm going out to that ring tonight and stop this! No one shows us up!

Jericho

No Kev, WE won't stand for this!

Kevin and Chris nod to each other and walk off

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:38 pm

Scott Steiner was standing in the ring and ready to get this match between two giants underway as he leans in his corner. His music was still playing as he glared up the ramp, his eyes narrowing as he knows that soon -- very soon a giant was going to appear -- a monster amung men was going to walk out from that backstage area and come down that ramp and step forth and face the mighty Scott Steiner. That small smirk on Scott Steiner remained only for a moment when a powerful scream could be heard -- The Big Show was here.

WEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

Pryo explodes on both sides of the stage, and the music blares over the pumped up XWL crowd. The massive frame of The Big Show appears from the backstage area, and the challenger looks nothing short of focused. The Big Show wastes no time at all making a beeline right towards the ring, as his opponent stands his ground, not moving an inch. The Big Show walks out, down the ramp -- a look of nothing more than pure determination on his features as he grabs a hold of the top rope, lifting himself up to the apron, and hoists himself over the top rope. A member of the ring crew runs over to him, and hands him a microphone, to which The Big Show begins to speak.

THE BIG SHOW HAD DONE IT

He had claimed the victory for himself as he would push himself up and off Scott Steiner. The crowd would give a mixed reaction to the giant as he narrows his eyes -- walking forward he would push the ropes down with one of his massive hands as he would raise the other one high up into the air as he would scream at the top of his lungs -- letting out a mighty roar as his theme music would blast out of the sound system once more as he continues to scream at the crowd as he then turns -- walking to the side as he swings one leg up and over to the outside of the apron and then the other to the outside of the apron as he drops down and takes his leave.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 2:44 pm

As we come back from an advertisement promoting the upcoming Special Event Downpour, the sound of Natalya's music fills our ears, as does the sound of fans jumping out of their seat cheering.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 D2VHBTa

Within the next second she's stepping out from the back, smiling from ear to ear, glowing in a way we haven't seen her glow in quite a long time, if ever.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Here she is, THE NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!

[Corey Graves]
I've been one of Natalya's biggest critics, but last week she showed us she CAN beat April, I'm still floored by that Bridged Sharpshooter.

Joyously walking down the ramp, you can see the gleam in her eyes, to be coming out here with a guaranteed one on one match for The Women's Championship, an opportunity she's been fighting for, for so very long...it means everything. And when you add in the fact she's been dealing with Sister April for over 7 months, the gravity of the situation becomes so very clear. She fought multiple times, to prove herself, she tried to beat April, in her own comfort zone, and outside of it, but The Champion of The Darkness has edged her out just barely...until last week.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 RdEvpQ9

[Corey Graves]
The question is, can she do it again at Downpour?

[Mauro Ranallo]
A valid question, but I think this has been a learning experience for Natalya, finding that iron to sharpen her, to bring her back to the days where the division was at her mercy.

[Corey Graves]
But she spent so much time worrying about respect and friendships, and just the love of the sport that she lost that edge she once had. I hope last week was the re-emergence of The Sovereign of Submissions because THAT woman CAN beat April.

We cut back to the ring where Natalya has entered, and she's got a microphone in hand just standing there and feeding off the energy in the building.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 TXi9qo0

She smiles as a loud "NATALYA!" chant makes its way throughout the building. Last week wasn't just big for her, it was big for all of those that have stuck by her through this trying journey. To see her struggle, her pain, her emotions...to feel them along with her, and then see it all payoff. The Queen of Harts still has a long road ahead of her until Downpour, but with an end in sight, and a point proven...she's ready to make that journey, to take every winding road, because she's overcome so much already, that nothing can stop her. With the chant echoing over and over, she takes one final moment to show an appreciative smile, then begins to raise her mic.

[Natalya]
Words do not describe how grateful I am to have your support, to come out here each and every week, and know that, even if I fall flat on my face, you'll be here to help me back up. That's been our experience together for the longest time now. I get close, WE....get close, close to the honor that is being Women's Champion... and then something sets us right back, and we're left watching from afar, wishing....it were me. But as I stand here tonight, I stand not defeated, but REINVIGORATED!

Screams of excited fans happy by her tone follows, and she takes a small pause before continuing.

[Natalya]
We're taught to believe in ourselves at an early age, and that was never truer than when I was growing up, training in the infamous Hart Dungeon, the only woman to graduate its grueling curriculum. I was given the tools to be the best because the blood that coursed through my veins was the same blood that flowed through the likes of my father Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, my uncles Bret, and Owen Hart...we're bred to be the best, the best there is, the best there was, and the best there EVER will be. However, somewhere along the way, I lost that. I was too worried about my past mistakes, that, I completely fell into a rut, one I was afraid to break out of, in fear I might reign terror over the division again. Oh, I WANTED to be number one contender, to be champion to even have the opportunity, but as the likes of Kaitlyn, Paige, Madison Eagles, Eva Marie, and even AJ Lee as they came in and took what they wanted, rather quickly at that. I stood in constant reminder of when I was that way when I took everything and took no prisoners, the kind of person it made me, and I never wanted to be that again, so much so...I sabotaged myself. Every single time I'd get close to something, to be in this spot right now, I'd unknowingly psych myself out of it. I'd head in, fired up, READY, and yet...I really wasn't.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 CvPX4Cr

[Natalya]
But that was then, and this? This is NOW! I am ready, I am focused, I am ready to harness the darkness within, for GOOD. Not to hurt my fellow woman for my own sick twisted joy, like our dear champion...no, but to simply be the best, because...I am. I am no longer afraid to say that, to live in fear of upsetting someone, because guess what? We're SUPPOSED to think we're the best, to say we're the best, because if we don't believe it? We won't BE the best, not even close. I've lived in fear of April, and everything she stands for, because not only is she a being unlike anyone I've ever come across until her, but...in a way, she reminds me of who I used to be. Sure our method of "fear" differs...but I made women BEG, and scream for my mercy as I'd lock them in The Sharpshooter, and every single time I turned them over, just before I did, I could see that FEAR in their eyes, because they knew...they weren't getting out of it. THAT is who I was, and I stand here reiterating my point that a division cannot succeed in fear. WE cannot attain our goals, achieve our dreams, if we're afraid, of ANYTHING!

An almost overwhelming amount of cheers pour in, as you feel that raw genuine passion in Natalya's words as they pass through that microphone, and echo in our ears.

[Natalya]
So April, I stand here tonight, declaring something I should have declared the second you showed up, I...am NOT afraid of YOU! Not anymore, because if you take away that fear, you're left powerless, and that's why last week? Your fear factor became a nonfactor. And for once, it was not I who was afraid of you, but you who were afraid of ME!

Surprisingly without music a figure slowly limps out on the stage

(Mauro Ranallo)
Is that...April?

Sure enough It's April, the Women's champion. The mid section of her body is bandaged. So are her wrist and even hands. The title hangs from around her waist and there is a microphone clenched in one of her bandaged hands

(Sister April)
I should be scared of you...? Maybe you're right. I felt pain id never felt before last week. But that's becoming normal isn't it? With every week you put me through more and more pain. You took my head off when I unveiled you as my sister. You put me through multiple tables and slammed me on ladders. The next week you hit me with my own finisher. And last week...my dear Sister you tried to break me in half. Maybe I should be afraid...or maybe last week was a fluke. Don't get me wrong, I've always said you had the potential to beat me. But beating me in a tag match and beating me one on one are two totally different things. So I'm glad you've become number one contender but I want you to understand that just because last week happened doesn't mean suddenly I'm not not a threat. You're gonna treat me like I'm one or you will lose

(Sister April)
I'm glad you're getting your confidence back. But there is something else there besides confidence. Something you don't want to admit but it's bubbling beneath the surface. You've become darker. I've pushed you physically and mentally to places you never thought you'd go. The real ironic part is that you don't even understand or grasp it yet. You think you'd have been in all these positions if it wasn't for me?

April walks down to the ring or more so, limps. She slowly rolls into the ring and stands on the opposite side of the ring

(Sister April)
No dear sister. For seven years you've tried playing the righteous role and it's admirable. I want to believe that all it takes are kind words but it's not. You didn't just sit idly by when Dana and Sasha tried to make the main event of Final Stand about them. You through you weight around and demanded a spot! Because you deserved it. And because you wanted to get your hands on me so bad. You took that rage and put it to the test and tried to break my spine! And I know you don't want to admit it but you've taken a bit of pleasure in all this pain you've cause haven't you? You don't have to deny it, I feel the same way when I wrestle too

April smiles savagely when it looks like a thought appears in her head. Her smile slips and and her eyes glaze over

(Corey Graves)
Whenever April gets that look...

(Sister April)
You shouldn't be scared...of me...? You see, that's where we disagree Nattie. That's exactly what you should be! You should be scared of there is one thing I've proven here is that when I get knocked down I get up and hit that much harder. Paige bragged about how she beat AJ for weeks so I pinned her in a triple threat match YOU were involved in. Dana beat me once so I destroyed her the next time we met. Sasha took my title so I took it right back! This is a consistent thing. You want to see scary? Watch what I do Rosemary tonight. And if maybe for no other reason than those ones my dear sister...

April takes a step towards Natalya who eyes her carefully

(Sister April)
...Then maybe you should be scared because I'm the best. I'm the best this division has to offer and if you don't like how I represent us then I guess that's too bad but you WONT disrespect what I'm trying to build. So it looks like at this point I need to stop trying to treat you so much like a sister, and more like a foe. You won the match last week. So what match do you want? Another hardcore one? A tables match? A cage? I assure you I'd love to be locked in a cage with you

April finished with a sinister smile, as Natalya stands there silent for a moment, taking in everything she said, before raising her mic up with a bemused expression.

[Natalya]
Oh April, these past 7 months have felt like I've been locked in a cage with you.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 1dlwlAO

[Natalya]
Constantly fighting your perception of me, this sick twisted idea that I'm your sister, that I'm ANYTHING like you. That I needed to join you, to be a mindless brainwashed shell of a woman like your "sisterhood" that do your bidding and fear your worst. But the thing is, and you finally seem to be getting it, I'm not some weak little girl that gives up, I'm a strong independent woman, a woman the likes of which you cannot control. I've said it before, I'll say it again to your face right now, I am UNBREAKABLE!

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 9P3ZKMU

[Natalya]
What that means is, no matter how many times I'm knocked down? I dig my nails into the ground and push myself back up because there is no obstacle too great to overcome. Don't get me wrong, you've made me feel things I haven't felt in a LONG time, pain, anger, doubt, but there's a difference between feeling it in the moment and letting it consume you. You've let this anger at the world, this need to be the best, the pain you felt at last year's Downpour eat you alive, and there's nothing left. I don't know what Bray Wyatt did, what he said, but that's the day I lost my friend AJ Lee.

You can tell it still stings for Natalya to have to stand in front of the woman that looks like AJ Lee, knowing it isn't her, at least not anymore.  

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 HoCuWeh

[Natalya]
I would look at you, and still see her, still hope that if I was just nice enough, if I would just try hard enough, she'd be freed from your clutches...but I know now, that's not how this works, you're a parasite. You feed off fear, you thrive off of pain, and it was foolish of me to think I could step into your world and come out on top. No, if I want to end this, to put an end to your tyranny? I've got to bring you to mine, and my world? Is a DUNGEON! A place where there is no escape, and once you've stepped inside, only THE BEST survive. I was taught at a very young age, that there is nothing you can't do, no amount of pain you can't endure, and you know...I do have to thank you, because it took until now for me to remember where I come from, what I've learned, and what I....can do...to "things" like YOU!

The fans rally behind Natalya even more as cheer pour, Natalya stares into the cold eyes of Sister April, then her gaze grows more intense as she continues.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 OGhHWEQ

[Natalya]
So at Downpour? When you and I clash for The Women's Championship, in a match to end it all...I say we go to HELL! I don't care If it's the last thing I do, I will return the HELL you've put me through, inside THE CELL of A DUNGEON!

At first the fans gasp, asking themselves if they just heard that correctly, but then a HUGE wave of excitement overtakes them as they realize their ears did not deceive them, Natalya just challenged Sister April to a Hell in a Cell Match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Di....DID NATALYA JUST SAY WHAT I THINK SHE JUST SAID?

[Corey Graves]
It sounds like Natalya just challenged Sister April to step inside Hell in a Cell with her!

Fans have taken to chanting very loudly "YES! YES YES!" agreeing with her challenge, all while Natalya instead of acknowledging their cheers and playing to that...simply continues to stare into April's eyes, awaiting her answer. April's smiles drops and her eyes widen. For the first time maybe ever April takes a hesitant step back from Nattie only to stop herself in her tracks. There is almost a sad like expression on her face as she stares into Natalyas eyes

(Sister April)
You...must really want to destroy me? You hate me that much?...

April rubs her scarred and broken body subconsciously

(Sister April)
What you're suggesting isn't even a match. It's...a war!...you got a lot off your chest just now. Be let me correct some of those things. You and AJ Lee were never friends. Mere coworkers. A real friend would care about the well being of another friend but look at you now. This isn't about AJ! This is about ME! You haven't been trying to reclaim AJ's soul no, you've been trying to change me and as you sit here and challenge me to the most dangerous match there is nothing makes that more clear than right here right now. You've lost sight of everything but me in your life. Revenge, anger, and a need to prove that my methods are wrong and that evil surely can't win shape the Natalya that stands before me

(Sister April)
See but the problem is that you've been wrong every time. Because the reality is that you are breakable Natalya. I could feel it in our time in the darkness. I could hear it in our extreme rules match before Final Stand. And behind all that brovado you have right now....I can see it in your eyes. You want to step into a match like this with the most dangerous woman, no, person in XWL? You think you can destroy me there once and for all? Well what if you're wrong Natalya? What if this all falls apart and once again it's me standing over your body with not only my hand held up but my title raised high into the air?

April steps forward closing the distance. The two stand face to face in an intense stare down that seems to take the breath from everyone in the arena

(Sister April)
I'll admit it...seeing you want to hurt me so bad frightens me a little. But being locked inside the cell with me should scare you more. I accept!

The crowd lose their minds as April and Natalyas gaze never leave each other. A sly grins slips into April's face and she brings the microphone to her lips again

(Sister April)
On one condition. When this works out the way I think it will...when you fail to beat me and we go through hell and have to carted out together...we will go as sisters. Yes my dear dear Nattie. When I beat you at Downpour you'll will join my Sisterhood, no questions asked. You will be by my side and we will never have to fight each other like this again. These are my terms Natalya. Do you accept?

April lowers the mic and stares at Natalya with almost a gleeful like expression

[Natalya]
Fine, if that's what you want, if that's what puts us on a collision course in hell, then you've got it. If I don't beat you, I will join you, April. But that's a big IF, because I'm not the same woman you became enamored with 7 months ago, I'm stronger, I'm wiser, and I'm more determined than I've ever been in my entire career. See, this challenge? Voluntarily signing myself up for a trip to HELL, I know it's foolish. But what can I say, I'm tired of living in fear, it's time I believe in myself again! And there's a funny thing about belief when you believe in yourself enough, ANYTHING is possible! So as I stand here tonight, looking into your cold dead eyes I know without a shadow of a doubt, that Downpour is your DOWNFALL!

(Sister April)
And with that...you're mine now sister

April drops her mic and laughs. Not just her normal harsh laugh but a sinister one. April spreads her arms out wide and the lights start to flicker constantly. Her laugh gets louder and begins to echo around the arena. The lights finally go out and the laugh comes to an end. Then you hear a voice. The unmistakeable voice of AJ Lee

"Save me Nattie"

the lights come back on and April is gone. But the laughter has returned. Natalya looks around the ring to find she is surrounded by hooded figures. Figures who have copied April's laughter. The Sisterhood surround the ring, all staring at Natalya and laughing. As if welcoming their new sister. The reality of the situation seems to have been set for everyone as XWL goes to break

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 4:42 pm

The camera switches to R Truth's locker as we see him lacing up his golden boots, and Broken Matt bursts into his locker room.

SCODRICK IT IS TIME! The Seven Deities have once again upgraded Vanguard One for us so I may prove myself to your my dear friend Scodrick. He has granted us to ability to time travel YEASSSSSSSSSSSS! All we have to do is place our hands upon Vanguard One, and tell him we want to travel back in time to a time period where we were once friends.

R Truth
Alright first of all it's R Truth. Who the hell is Scodrick man? You need to get your head checked out. I don't have time for your silly games I got a main event match tonight. So take your fairy tale stories else where.

R Truth gets up and walks toward the locker room door until Vanguard One flies into the room which causes R Truth to back up.

Ahhh Vanguard One I am glad you can make it my friend.

Vanguard One beeps, and boops translation appears on the screen.

.:Vanguard One:.
Sup bitches?

Vanguard One this right here..

Broken Matt walks over to R Truth, and puts his hand on his shoulder in a friendly way.

This is my dear friend Scodrick, and tonight we shall show him the Truth of our friendship. Now please listen to me when I say this Scodrick when we do travel back in time you are not allowed in any shape form or fashion allowed to do anything to alter that may alter the timeline. I was warned by the Seven Deities if we do alter the past I will lose all of my abilities that has been bestowed upon me.

R Truth rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

R Truth
The Truth is my name ain't Scodrick. Now I'm going to listen to you this one time because you insist you know the truth. So come on show me the truth.

Very well, Scodrick. VANGUARD ONE!

Vanguard One flies towards Broken Matt

Let us venture back in time. Where the truth shall be exposed to you Scodrick, and these moments must be documented that is why I have asked this cameraman to follow us as we travel through time. Now please indulge me on this experience place your hands upon Vanguard One, and let the time travel COMMENCE!!!!

They all place their hands upon Vanguard One.

Vanguard One please send us back in time to the time period where myself, and Scodrick were friends.

A blue light surrounds Broken Matt, R Truth, Vanguard One, and the cameraman. A big flash of light appears, and they are thrown into a time vortex.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 3R2irI

As we begin moving through time in reverse we begin to seeing historical events pass by. First of one being A plane crashing into one of the twin towers.

R Truth is speechless and has a shocked look on his face.

What a sad day, and such a coward act..

As we start moving faster, and faster through time. We see soldiers rushing Normandy beach from their boats.

R Truth is still speechless and astonished by what is happening.

Ahhhh YES! I had a vessel on that beach I remember the pure adrenaline rush as we stormed that beach with my brother in arms it was scary yet WONDERFUL to silence our enemies...

As time starts to move again goes faster than previous we are shown a ship hitting an iceberg.

I remember feeling the shake of the ship after hitting that iceberg Scodrick it was highly unsettling

R Truth rubs his eyes as he cannot believe what is happening and is still speechless.

A big huge blue light flashes once again, and they are now standing inside the Roman Colosseum within one of the closed gates, and are in line to do battle inside the Colosseum. A guard walks up to Broken Matt, and R Truth.

.:Guard:.
Are you two ready for your blood bath before the people?

Broken Matt looks at Vanguard One

Vanguard One wrong destination... Everyone quickly please place your hands upon Vanguard One, and one again travel back in time...

Everyone quickly puts their hands on, and the light shines upon all of them once again. We see the big blue light flash again, and now going through the time vortex, but this time they are moving faster than ever before, and finally we come to the end of the vortex as they are thrown out into ancient Egypt.

Here we are Scodrick... ancient Egypt.. Beautiful isn't it? but please keep your voice down we must not attract attention to ourselves.

R Truth
What the...

R Truth has a confused look on his face.

R Truth
Alright man I ain't even gonna question this.

Vanguard One beeps, and boops trying to speak with R truth

Allow me to translate for you Scodrick. Vanguard One says that is this ancient Egypt in 300 B.C.

R Truth
Ancient Egypt huh. A lot happened here back then.

Now you must be wondering how are we going to communicate with the people who live here trying to find our past selves well you see Scodrick. The answer is easy for my mind, but this maybe maybe a little difficult for a mere mortal such as yourself to comprehend. With Vanguard One present at our side. He will be able to translate everything they say to us. We will hear them talk to us in english, but in reality they are speaking Coptic to us, and when we respond to the citizens of this WONDERFUL city. Once again you will hear English come out your mouth, but Vanguard will translate everything to them in Coptic. Isn't that ABSOLUTELY incredible?

R Truth
That is pretty incredible. This journey is gonna be interesting.

But the best part of this entire thing Scodrick this is ABSOLETLY shocking what the Seven Deities have done for us. Not only did they give us the ability of time travel with Vanguard One, but to keep us from getting noticed Vanguard One turns into a majestic beautiful bird.

Vanguard One lands one Broken Matt's shoulder, and the camera pans out to reveal R Truth, and Broken Matt in different clothes to match with the time period.

Let us set forth Scodrick so I may provide you with the answer we seek.

They travel into the city of Cairo, and Broken Matt approaches one of the nearest citizens to start asking questions.

Good morning sir! I was wondering if you have seen the digger of gold Scodrick, and his friend Matthias.  

The man covers shields his eyes from the sun, and sets a gaze upon Broken Matt, R Truth.

.:Towns Citizen:.
Why yes I have. Scodrick went down to the Nile River to look for gold, and his friend Matthias tagged along. That Scodrick really is obsessed with gold. Are you two relatives of them because you two very similar to them?

Why yes of course! We are here from the next city over, and we are here for a surprise visit so we must be on our way, and thank you for answering my questions oh but if you can answer me on last question...

.:Towns Citizen:.
Yes of course please ask away

My memory escapes me for a brief moment. The Nile River is down this way correct?

Broken Matt points down a path that leads out of the city, and onward.

.:Town Citizen:.
Yes down that way, and the river will be straight ahead.

Thank you kind sir. Your acts will not be forgotten here today.

Broken Matt, and R Truth turn the path, and begin moving down that path.

.:Town Citizen:.
Your quite welcome! By the way nice bird..

A slight smile crosses the face of Broken Matt as they continue down the path.

We are almost there Scodrick I can fee... DUCK..

Broken Matt pushes R Truth into the closest set of bushes, and jumps in the there with him.

Shhhh... Scodrick... look over there.

Broken Matt points ahead near the river as we see two individuals near the river. One of them carrying gear for what it looks like they are looking for something in the river.

I believe that is us.. straight ahead! Our souls are within those bodies...

R Truth
That does look like me.

Let's move a little closer to get a better look upon those two out there

Broken Matt, and R truth move through the bushes trying to not cause any attention to themselves. As they get closer it is very obvious now that the two men that are in the Nile River are in fact look alikes of R Truth, and Broken Matt, and they are also in fact looking for gold.

Do you believe me now Scodrick?

Broken Matt asks with a smile as he looks at R Truth

R Truth
You know what man I have no idea how all this happened but I believe you now.

WONDERFUL to hear my friend. I am glad I could bring reasoning, and truth to you Scodrick. Now Let's head back my dear friend. We still both have matches to par take in still.

All three men place their hands upon Vanguard One who is sitting on the ground still in bird form.

Vanguard One, my friend, please take us back to our time period.

The blue light surrounds the three men, and couple of brief moments pass by, and all three of them including Vanguard One fall into the time vortex.  

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 3R2irI

Time begins moving forward faster, and faster by the moment. Finally all of them are spit out of the other side of the time vortex, and they have safely traveled forward in time. They are back in R Truth's locker room, and big pop from the fans can be heard as they seem back from the past. R Truth looks at Broken Matt and shakes his head.

R Truth
Never doubt Broken Matt knowing what the Truth is...

Broken Matt extends his arms out wide, and laughs aloud as he makes his exit out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 5:20 pm

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Tumblr_mvk38xJgeL1rziwwco1_500

I have absolutely no words......
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:47 pm

XWL continues with the crowd roaring from all the excitement of everything that's happened tonight. The crowd begins to simmer down as Anarchy's announcer Lillian Garcia steps through the ropes with a mic in hand ready to address the crowd.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 9k=

{Lillian Garcia}
The Next match is scheduled for one fall, to declare who is to face Sami Zayn for the intercontinental championship! As an added stipulation set by John Bradshaw Layfield last week, if he fails to win, his contract will be terminated.

As if the crowd was waiting for this moment, they immediately erupt at this news. Barrett having beaten greats like the Undertaker, Leo Kruger, and Matt Hardy and JBL being on somewhat of a losing streak until last week, this match seemed to be completely one sided, but nevertheless the crowd was still excited for this match.

{Corey Graves}
Did you hear that Mauro, it's official. This could be the final XWL match in JBL's career.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Could be? Come on Corey, have you seen JBL lately? This is sure to be his last match.

{Corey Graves}
I wouldn't be to sure Mauro, after seeing what he did last week to Perkins, possibly putting him down for good, I'm not sure JBL will be such a push over as everyone seems to think.

The crowd again simmers down to allow Lillian Garcia to continue.

{Lillian Garcia}
Introducing first,weighing in at 297 pounds, from Sweetwater  Texas, he is the Wrestling God, ladies and gentlemen, John Bradshaw Layfield!

JBL's music fills the air and ears of everyone in the arena and watching at home. JBL's pearl white limousine pulls up beside the stage before making its routine stop just before the ramp. Virgil steps out of the passenger seat and slight boo's come from the crowd. Virgil emotionless just looks up at the crowd for a slight moment before walking to the back door of the limousine. The crowd now erupts in Boo's as Virgil opens the door and the "Wrestling God" JBL stands, but not empty handed.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEEi2JGQ_eitGL_eULnkD1-bZbCxmdDLtrWbHh6_xqyyiW4Wf2

In JBL's hands is a briefcase. JBL ignores the crowd as he fixes his hat then hands the briefcase off to Virgil before stepping up onto the ramp. As JBL makes his way down the ramp the boo's continue, with the occasional "you suck" yet JBL still seems to not even be fazed. As JBL climbs the steps and enters the ring Virgil walks to the side of the ring closest to the announce table, still holding on to the mysterious briefcase, and awaits instructions from JBL.

{Mauro Ranallo}
What the hell is going on? What's up with the briefcase?

{Corey Graves}
I have no idea Mauro, but knowing JBL it can't be good.

JBL stretches his arm and rearranges his elbow pad and he circles the ring waiting for his opponent, Bad News Barrett. JBL stares up at the stage as Lillian Garcia continues.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxaFbd6rzSG3gR9-s-b7pgEsE1qijLaiJxvO1ZXrBwacng-RmC

{Lillian Garcia}
And his opponent, weighing in at 246 pounds, from Manchester England, Bad News Barrett!

Bad News Barrett slowly emerges onto the stage, his usual cocky grin already present. He begins to walk down the ramp towards the ring.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrk-jO7B24meYuG2kbpSu5x9SSj6EJG9bVnBYgerO1RQv9uCB5GQ

{Mauro Ranallo}
Here he comes, the man who has made quite a splash since returning to XWL.

{Corey Graves}
Not an ounce of fear on his face. He must feel quite confident following his defeat of the Undertaker last week.

{Mauro Ranallo}
You have to wonder if that confidence might lead to him underestimating JBL tonight.

Barrett reaches the ring and climbs up the steel stairs. He still looks smug, but his eyes continue to glance down towards the mysterious briefcase.Barrett seems to recover himself and begins smiling again before approaching Lillian Garcia and taking the mic from her hands and turning towards the audience.

-Bad News Barrett-
Are you all ready for a great match?!

The crowd cheers wildly and enthusiastically.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4yMnxAARpuK8PnAygQ1VaVUfcmyM1vv7VscifKVpfjcLzVoP9Ig

-Bad News Barrett-
Well then, I'm afraid I've got some bad news. This will not be a great match. This geriatric lump that I have to pass through to get my title shot couldn't put on a semblance of a quality match if his career depended on it. That's bad luck for him, because apparently it does. Of course, I could carry the match and make it look good, but the massive weight of that could do some damage to my shoulders and I have to be at 100% for my match against Sami Zayn. So lets get this formality out of the way so I can prepare for my title shot.

Barrett throws the mic to the ground with a resounding thump. JBL grins as if he thinks the "statement" Barrett just made is funny. Virgil attempts to hand up a mic to JBL but supriseingly he shakes his head no, then looks back at Barrett ready for the match to kick off.

Just as the ref is about to smack his hand to the mat for the 3 count Virgil grabs him by the leg pulling him out of the ring. Barrett sits up off of JBL confused. He turns to see Virgil and the ref are arguing outside the ring. Barrett now realizing what has happened stands up and walks over the the ropes, leaning over them yelling at the ref "throw him out of here". Virgil hearing this attempts to climb onto the apron but the ref gets in between them before pushing Virgil back and yelling "that's enough Virgil, your out of here"! Virgil now pissed but not wanting to cause JBL a DQ by staying slowly begins to make his way up the ramp. Barrett watches him laughing all the while. Barrett now turns back around...CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL.

{Corey Graves}
Oh my god! JBL just hit him with the clothesline from hell! He was to focused on Virgil and didn't realize JBL had stood back up. This has to be all over.

{Mauro Ranallo}
No, there's now way it ends like this.

KICKOUT

The crowd erupts in "Holy Shit" chants. JBL sits up, his face shows him to be shocked that Barrett just kicked out. JBL crawls to the corner and sits there still in shock as he watches Barrett thinking "how the hell did he just kick out"?

{Mauro Ranallo}
Yes! I knew it wasn't over.

{Corey Graves}
How did he just kick out. These men have put each other through hell, I thought this match was sure to be over.

10 more minutes into this epic war between Barrett and JBL. JBL is outside the ring and Barrett is inside. The ref is trying to hold Barrett back and JBL sees this as his chance. JBL slides into the ring without being noticed, bounces off the ropes, and runs at Barrett to hit the clothesline from hell, but without a second to spare Barrett side steps JBL causing him to break the ref in half. He sees he has just fucked up as he looks down at the ref, he stands up and sees Barrett running at him so he ducks, Barrett bounces off the ropes, runs back towards JBL just to be caught and broken in half with another CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! JBL knowing this has to be it stand up and begins to make his way to Barrett until...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:09 am

Cool segment guys. That was an unexpected cool ending
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:58 pm

We return to the backstage area with cameras pointed at Renee Young. People are running around backstage, taking care of business but, she stands with a smile on her face, as usual, and begins her segment.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 DFbyW9V

[Renee Young]

Please welcome my guest at this time: Edge.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 QL7UHGo

Edge walks into the view of the camera with a more confident look on his face, also he is surprisingly passive. However as he walks up to the camera frame Edge has on a new shirt that says "Best Damn Wrestler" on the front and on the sleeve it says "Main Event Material". As he sets his feet Renee begins to speak.

[Renee Young]

Edge, as you may know, tonight you go head to head with Goldberg. How are you feeling going into this battle of the spears?

Edge's eyes widen a bit and becomes slightly less passive. A sense of excitement begins to fill the space. Edge exclaims his first words.

EDGE

FINALLY. I get someone who is worth my time. It wasn't so hard to do that, I mean I want fights with the best, I am more than a mid-carder and if you read my sleeve I am Main Event Material. All this time I have had weeks where I don't fight at all because my opponents don't even show because they are so lame, but now, Now I get to actually have a match. A man who is decorated with multiple accolades, someone who people have feared, and now I get to knock him down even further than Steiner did. Now if you're going to ask how I perceive old Goldberg, that has completely different mood to it. Goldberg is past his prime and he knows it. To me, Goldberg is a bald old bastard who can barley run the ropes, and the fact that he can run the ropes amazes me. Now don't get me wrong, I respect the fact that he continues to fight to help others get up in the ranks, but to be honest you have no use anymore, I think it is about time the legend of Goldberg disappears before someone else destroys his legacy and he only becomes a comedic thought. But if you insist, tonight, I will wear out that bald head of yours, I will show you that I posses the better spear, I will pin you in the middle of that ring, and in my victory, I will show the world that I am ready to fight a man who's name posses real gold, as I kill a legend.  

[Renee Young]

On another note, someone made a rather big announcement tonight in front of the entire audience-

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Hqdefault

EDGE

Sorry to cut you off Renee, but I know what you are asking, so might as well address the elephant in the room. Earlier tonight, I witnessed John Cena make his triumphant return to XWL. Old, Hustle, Loyalty and Respect finally shows back up after that horrible Super Cena gimmick that made us all cringe, however as he shows up he thinks he can do whatever because his name carries weight. Because his name is John Cena he can make matches and demands, well guess what chump? You aren't the only man who has demands in this company, so how about you take your fruity ass to the back of the line and work for your opportunities like every other man. Just because your name is John Cena doesn't mean anything here, honestly you should consider it a blessing to be backstage. You piss me off, and you always have. When the day arrives where we fight again, just like old times, I will put you in your place. And you should know best Cena, I keep my promises, and when we meet next time Vince won't be pulling the strings and I will show you how truly dangerous I am when things get Rated R.

Edge walks off to go prepare for his match, as he does another person passes in front of the camera, going in the same direction as Edge, no one knew who it was because he moved so fast in front of the camera. Renee just smiles anyway as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 5f5cUFVXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 JcSJ4gq

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ohhhhh! Matt Sydal crashes and burns!

[Corey Graves]
Matt Hardy has been very critical of "spot monkey" going for a risk with no true reward, and that right there was a classic example of just that.

[Mauro Ranallo]
These two gentlemen have truly put on a fantastic match here tonight, essentially a battle to declare which number one contender, is the better man.

[Corey Graves]
And judging by The Golden One going SPLAT into the canvas, I'd say that battles just come to an end.

All Broken Matt does following the easy evasion of The Golden Star Press is laugh, because there lies at his feet, a mule much like his brother, that thinks high risk is rewarding...except he's just proven that all it does is lead you ultimately, to failure. With the fans trying to motivate Sydal to stay in this, their hope dwindles, as The Broken One easily drags Sydal to his feet, and begins to set him up for Splash Mountain. He lifts him high above his head, Sydal limp in his grasp, then he launches him forward....AND THE GOLDEN ONE'S LEGS WRAP AROUND HARDY'S HEAD FLIPPING HIM OVER INTO A HURRICANRANA!

[Corey Graves]
HOW THE HELL DID HE JUST DO THAT?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
HE'S HOOKING HIS LEGS, HE'S GOT HIM PINNED DOWN!

The arena erupts with excitement as Sydal has turned a grim moment into perhaps a moment of great proof in what makes him different from your prototypical "spot monkey." Catching Hardy at the last second by using his own momentum of tossing Sydal down and turning it into a move of his own. The referee counts and the fans shout along...

3!!!!!!!!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Broken Matt Hardy has just been defeated by the former World Heavyweight Champion!

[Corey Graves]
Oh please he barely beat him, he was almost deleted, you saw it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The only thing I saw was Matt Hardy underestimating one of the greatest superstars in this company's history.

[Corey Graves]
Maybe he took him lightly, maybe he expected him to be much like his brother, but that doesn't change the fact that five seconds before now Matt Sydal was the one on the brink of defeat.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And that tells you exactly why he's been so successful because, in an instant, he can turn it around like no other.

As Hardy pushes Sydal off of him a few seconds too late, all he does is sit there on his knees, stunned by how quickly the tide turned out of his favor. The cheers of delight echo through the building as Matt Sydal flashes his trademark grin immediately bypassing the official, leaping up onto the second rope and playing to the fans. "THAT'S WHY I'M YOUR SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR!" He professes to louder cheers and then turns around to see Broken Matt standing up, still in disbelief at what just happened. But The Golden Superstar not being a complete prick steps off the corner, then walks over to Matt Hardy, and extends his hand, to say good job, and commend his effort.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A nice show of respect, but will Matt Hardy reciprocate given the fact a "spot monkey" in his words, just essentially embarrassed him?

[Corey Graves]
Ugh, I can't stand these stupid handshakes, oh you did good, oh you too, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Without any hesitation, despite still trying to figure out what went wrong, Broken Matt accepts his handshake, and the fans "pop" for this tremendous display of respect. Their hands remain firmly locked for a moment, each nodding at one another, until...Sydal uses this hold to pull Hardy in closer, and in true Golden One fashion with a smirk on his face says "Guess you should've taken a trip to the future so you would've seen that coming, huh?" Immediately Broken Matt chomps his teeth together, throws Sydal's hand off of his, and barges out of the ring in an angry display. Sydal shrugs to the audience mouthing "Was it something I said?" as we watch Broken Matt stomp up the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Sydal has defeated the winner of The Stand-Off, the man who will go on to challenge The World Heavyweight Champion at Downpour, which leaves us to wonder, will Sydal himself be involved in that?

[Corey Graves]
Maybe, but let's not forget R-Truth, the current reigning defending World Champion might have something to say about that.

As we cut back to the ring Matt Sydal's leaning through the ropes beckoning for a microphone, which he's handed quite quickly. Upon receiving the mic Matt steps to the center of the ring and his music comes to an end as he raises it up.

[Matt Sydal]
It's been two weeks since I lost The World Heavyweight Championship, and you know, it still stings. I still find myself looking down at my waist, expecting to see it, and and it's not there. It's in that moment where I remember, it's no longer mine, my name isn't the name etched on it, and as someone that takes great pride in being champion, whether it's Intercontinental, World, or any other for that matter...it pains me to know that I lost it. Not only that I lost, but I lost to a man, that couldn't hold onto it for even a DAY, even an HOUR, HALF AN HOUR IF WE'RE BEING GENEROUS!

A sigh echoes through the mic, as he stands there trying to collect his thoughts.

[Matt Sydal]
So I stand here, with a rematch clause, wondering when I should invoke it. The smart thing would be to wait until after Downpour, but I'm not exactly smart, I'm too impatient for that let's be honest. And, as appealing as this whole "long lost friendship" encounter between "Scodrick" and "Matthias" is at Downpour, the only destiny that matters? Is mine, and my destiny is to BREAK MY OWN WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP RECORD! A record that has stood the test of time, far batter than their "friendship" considering where was this whole Scodrick stuff back when they were clashing for Money in The Bank? Could it be perhaps, the reason Matt was so persistent on leaving "the past" the moment Truth bought into what he was selling, is because "Matthias" would go on to betray "Scodrick" the second they found gold?

Fans aren't exactly sure how to react to that, it is a bit off base, and some boos of disagreement follow.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not really sure I agree with him, that's a big accusation to make without his own Vanguard One.

[Corey Graves]
Exactly, the friendship between Matthias and Scodrick is as true as the gold they found together that day on the Nile River.

With one last glance at his lonely waist, he continues.

[Matt Sydal]
Truth be told, I don't care what happened on The Nile River, they could've skipped off into the sunset together and had a very happy friendship. Well, as happy as you can be days before the ten plagues lead to your untimely demise...kind of like me? I'm the GOLDEN PLAGUE, the plague that will RAIN HAIL DOWN ONTO WHOEVER GETS IN MY WAY OF RECLAIMING MY TITLE! Locusts, frogs, lice, flies, GOLDEN GOOSES THROWING GOLDEN EGGS AT YOU, THAT IS WHAT YOU R-TRUTH, Scodrick, Matt Sydal wannabe, or whatever you wanna call yourself. THAT IS YOUR FATE!

The determination in his eyes, the intensity in his voice, you can tell what being World Champion means to him.

[Matt Sydal]
It's nothing personal, but let's be honest...all you are, is a poor man's imitation of me, if you want a title, we can get a replica off XWLShop.Com. But to come out here, and continue to parade around here as if you're me, as if YOU are The Golden One, quite frankly? It makes my blood boil, you treat this as if it were a joke, and that in turn proves what you are, Fools Gold. You want to be gold, you LOOK like gold, but deep down...underneath that wannabe surface, you're just R-Truth...and that's the cold hard truth. So that's why I refuse to let this sideshow act continue any longer, you're making a mockery of me, what I stand for, what I've FOUGHT with EVERYTHING I have to be today. I stand here tonight, with this "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" to declare I'm cashing in my "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" at the "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" to seize my "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" in two weeks, on the "GOLDEN OPPORTUNE"  night, to WIN BACK MY GOLD DAMN WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!  

With that emphatic statement, he tosses his mic down, and motions around his waist that he's taking back The World Heavyweight Championship two weeks from now on Anarchy. The reaction from the fans is a bit mixed, some really excited by his tone, the huge match just made, while others are a bit put off by it, but regardless of the negative, and positive responses, Matt Sydal is determined to reclaim The World Title, and with his rematch invokved, we'll see at long last the battle between The Golden One, and...The Golden One.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:01 pm

We go backstage to see Sami Zayn getting ready for his match as Renee Young approaches him.

Renee
Sami I know you're busy but I wanted to get your thoughts on what happened between JBL and Barrett?

Sami smirks and brings the belt onto his shoulder

Sami

It was disgraceful... JBL had to resort to underhanded tactics to win but it doesn't matter. JBL wants to try that against me he'll find out its not so easy...

Sami continues to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 XPcLGiWXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 RpkLp1e

Goldberg had already made his entrance and he began to stretch and keep his eyes on the entrance. The XWL crowd waited for the arrival of the Rated R Superstar.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX0UUbqnvK8x2OuDU1QU4jBFmZVHkLc9Re-kZolrC2WmMG-WM5

Edge steps out from the smoke with a focused look on his face. When the smoke eventually stops Edge looks at the camera holds up his new shirt that says "Best Damn Wrestler" and begins shouting at the camera what the shirt reads. He then yells "time to wear out that bald old head" before marching down to the ring.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 WWE-Smackdown-5th-of-March-2010-wre

As his pyro ceases, Edge takes off his shirt and throws it at Goldberg's feet. He then backs into the corner and the ref rings the bell after moving the shirt.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Spoiler-alert-dw

As the bell sounds Edge rises up from the body of Goldberg with a huge grin on his face. He looks down on the fallen Goldberg and then begins his post-match celebration. After a few taunts on the corner Goldberg is finally back on his feet and stands in the middle of the ring, waiting for Edge to finish. When Edge notices Goldberg he steps up to him in the middle of the ring, and they stare down. After a moment Goldberg stretches out his hand for sign of respect, Edge just looks down at Goldberg's hand then looks at him in the face. It was obvious some words were exchanged in the ring between the two, but Edge never shook his hand, instead he turned back around and continued to gloat in his victory. Goldberg leaves the ring.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 B8be10cdcc25b9b230fa324d3e381a54

As Edge taunts on the middle rope, suddenly his foot is ripped out from beneath him. As his head hits the turn buckle he turns around to see Austin Aries hitting him with everything. The crowd, and commentators were just as surprised as Edge. Aries was wailing on him, giving him no room to strike back, eventually the defenseless Edge was thrown off the ropes and hit with a rolling five arm.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 B40023d28bdd3a016fcbcffc2eb1e82b

Aries looked down on Edge and decided he wasn't and done and climbs to the top rope...

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Austin-aries-450-splash-o

Edge was laying unconscious in the ring and Austin Aries stood over the fallen Edge. The shock of the crowd remained as we head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 HLnqKYA Sheamus "Plusathey"

Sheamus celebrates his win, and now the camera turns to Broken Matt who is still standing outside laughing at what has transpired. What exactly Broken Matt has been talking about with his brother actually happened.

.:Corey Graves:.
You gotta think Mauro that something has to click within Brother Nero's head that maybe just Broken Matt has been right all along?

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
You are right the wheels have to be turning in Brother Nero's head to finally listen to his brother.

Broken Matt asks for a mic from the ring announcer, and slides into the ring. He looks down upon the mess that is Brother Nero's body.

Brother Nero this has to be absolute proof to you. That your spot monkeyness will affect your career, look at yourself. I hope that this is enough Brother Nero because then these people will have to watch you fail A GAIN AND A GAIN AND A GAIN, and that is sickening. I do not want my MULE to get hurt. You are one of my money makers, and if I don't have you I am making less money, and if that happens...You will be DELETED from this world, and you shall not be heard from ever A GAIN. I hope I make myself clear...

Broken Matt drops the mic upon Brother Nero's body, and makes his exit out of the ring. His music sounds throughout the arena as his walks up the ramp.

Brother Nero slowly pulls himself up by the bottom rope and leans against the bottom turnbuckle. He watches Broken Matt walking up the ramp and there is nothing but pure physical and mental pain radiating from him as he does so.

Brother Nero manages to get to his feet. He limps to the ropes and rolls out of the ring. He starts to make his way up the ramp, and as he does so, he removes the tank top bestowed upon him earlier in the evening and drops it at the top of the ramp. He exits through the curtains and the crowd is relatively silent. The cameras show nothing but the stage, empty except for the discarded symbol of Broken Matt's acceptance.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:24 am

Backstage, we see Dana Brooke marching with a purpose. Her lips are pursed with determination and she's walking at a fast pace. Finally she stops at a familiar door that reads: "Layla El." Dana looks up at the plaque, and without a moment of hesitation, starts pounding away on the center of it until FINALLY, the door swings open, revealing our GM, Layla.

[Dana Brooke]
Layla! Just the woman I wanted to see. You know, I'm glad we ran into each other because I actually have some business I need to discuss with you.

[Layla]
Dana, I-

[Dana Brooke]
You know I deserve to be the number one contender for the Women's Championship. I BEAT Sister April, one on one, and it's been a number's game ever since! And you can't even pretend like Natalya didn't tie my wrists every single match I had with all of her rules and policies..

[Layla]
Yes, I understand your concerns. These are all things I am taking into consideration, Dana.. But as of right now-

Dana holds one hand up nonchalantly.

[Dana Brooke]
I just have to say, that if it wasn't for Tinker Bell screwing me over in that tag match last week? I would have been the number one contender. I mean, Layla, c'mon, the title picture was dysfunctional enough, and then you throw in these two absolute LUNATICS. It's literally like clocking into a madhouse every week!

[Layla]
Well.. Isn't this awkward.

Layla looks passed Dana's shoulder, where Alexa Bliss, her partner last week, is standing. Dana doesn't even bother to turn around, instead, she closed her eyes and grits her teeth, huffing silently.

[Dana Brooke]
Like I said, they're everywhere! You can't turn a corner without running into three new koo-koos who think they deserve a shot at my future championship.

Dana finally turns a bit to face Alexa Bliss, breathing out a sigh of relief.

[Dana Brooke]
At least it isn't Rob Zombie's step-sister.. In case your eyes and ears don't work as well as your mouth, "little miss Bliss," Layla and I are talking grown woman's business. So run along, and go tug on someone else's skirt.

Dana smiles condescendingly and leans over, patting Alexa's head a few good times. Alexa reaches up, grabbing Dana's hand mid tap as though it was a dirty napkin and slowly removes it her face full of disgust.

[Alexa Bliss]
Yeah, thanks Dana. Real mature. Anyways, if you don't mind-

Alexa steps by Dana, shoving past her almost.

[Alexa Bliss]
Layla, I know you, being one of the most intelligent women in the locker room see just as I do, that the title scene needs new faces. Not the same old losers it has had in for who knows how long now. So in other words, I think you really need to consider one of your greatest talents to date, me.

Bliss does a cocky little shrug, rolling her eyes and smirking.

[Alexa Bliss]
I know what you're thinking, why not just add me to the match at Downpour? Very simply, because I deserve a singles match. I deserve the limelight. I deserve-

Dana holds her toned arm out in front of Alexa as she pushes herself up a bit, standing beside Alexa now.

[Dana Brooke]
Let me stop you right there, Pixie Stick.. As much as I respect your, "hustle," you've got way too much baggage. Because wherever you go? That decaying, Walking Dead reject is sure to follow. The same one who used an incredibly ILLEGAL red mist against me, TWICE! Are you really going to just let this slide, like you let Natalya's kidnapping go? What has to happen for you to finally enforce disciplinary action around here?!

Alexa throws a hand up, blocking the face of Dana, stepping forward slightly just enough to steal the spotlight.

[Alexa Bliss]
Whining, per usual. I won't make any excuses for that creepy ghoul of a wrestler. Instead, I want to look at the facts of how I took her in her own game. Honestly, I think you have done a great job here Layla, really. I'm greatful. And you, should be greatful for me signing a contract here and show that by granting me a title shot. It's only-

[Dana Brooke]
Woah woah woah.. Wait just a second, you were SERIOUS? You honestly think you have what it takes to even be considered for a title match around here? In case you haven't noticed, this isn't Neverland-

"ALRIGHT."

Silence over takes the room, Layla growing in frustration.

[Layla]
You two want a title shot? You want me to lay down the law? Fine. Prove yourselves while I prove myself. Tonight, you two have a match to work out your issues. This is your oppurtunity to impress me. Use it. Now, get out of here.

Alexa and Dana get shoved out of the room with Layla's words, the door closing in front of them. Alexa and Dana turn to one another, Alexa smirking and reaching out towards Dana.

[Alexa Bliss]
See ya later tonight, loser.

Alexa pats Dana's head just once to get the message across before walking off. Dana's jaw drops, chuckling to herself as she narrows her eyes and places her hands on her hips before walking off, mumling: "Loser.." Yeah, alright.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:33 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 SZ4K8MNXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 2MDKLNt

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:22 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 QomeJFWXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 7Ehi3T7

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:10 am

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 UbKYwzpXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 EaMqIef

(Corey Graves)
And the Undertaker kicks out AGAIN! He just can't be put away by Seth! Wait a minute...is that Balor!

Sure enough Balor is at the top of the ramp, blood colored most spilling out from behind him as he stares down the Undertaker. Undertaker gets to his feet and his eye instantly lock to Balor. Without a second thought to the match Undertaker rolls out of the ring. Balor strolls to the back without a care as Undertaker slowly pursues. The ref obviously counts out the Dead Man. Seth Rollins looks livid in the ring!

(Mauro Ranallo)
I don't think Seth wanted to win this way

(Corey Graves)
A win is a win. You take it and move on. Seth is gonna see that asking for attention sometimes gets you that attention you wanted so badly

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:15 am

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 UlD6JrOXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 DUWmgpQ

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Singles Match

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 EroilLuXWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 YclBmPL

SPOILERS!!

As Finn Balor gets up, holding his hand up after his victory, the lights go out…

The bell toles as the lights turn back on and The Deadman appears behind Finn waiting on him to turn around.

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 EUqLkPe

Finn, then turns around only to get chokeslammed to the mat. Undertaker stands above the broken Demon named Finn Balor as he runs his finger across his throat, signaling the end. Undertaker then lifts the body of Balor and tombstones him. The Undertaker then rolls Finn out of the ring and drags him to the backstage area by his foot as the camera cuts to the next scene.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 2:51 pm

We come back from commercial with Strowman and Ziggler already in the ring

47 minutes later:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17   XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy 3/27/17-4/3/17
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next