Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17

Go down 
+8
Strummania
Oreo
Harmon
IIYoungg
Frowonder
GamerShane31
Stunner
BOFA
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: Venue Resch Center, Green Bay, WI
DDEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. The Darkness covers the light

Last week on Anarchy Sasha Banks, and Sister April went one on one in a Extreme Rules match for the Women’s Championship. The world watched in great horror as we saw these two go to war, but it was the leader of the darkness that casted its shadow upon the Women’s title. It was after the match we saw the return of Natalya as she was locked away within the darkness for two weeks being tortured. Natalya was still thought to be under the control of Sister April until she attacked her. As Sasha was making it back to her feet it was Dana who came running out, and then made her attack on her. In the closing moments of Anarchy  Dana, and Natalya both grab the title, and stood over the bodies of Sasha, and Sister April. What does this mean? Are Dana,  and Natalya on the same page, or do they just have a common enemy? What will be in store for these women here tonight?

2.  A Fight The World Wants To See

Last week Matt Sydal, and A.J. Styles made it clear that this is far from over. So seeing her opportunity Layla walks out to announce a big blockbuster match Main-Event for Final Stand  as we will see Matt Sydal take on AJ Styles in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Now with this big of a match lingering just around the corner Layla thought it would seem fitting to mandated a non contact policy to preserve the greatness of the match. To prove that Layal meant business she built a wall of Superstars separating the two. Then she stated that if contact is established between these two before Final Stand there will be very serious consequences for their actions. How far are these two willing to go? Will one of them break the no contact rule? If so, Who will break it?

3. Back To The Tokyo Dome!
The Tokyo Dome is home of some of the greatest wrestling seen around the world, and tonight is no different as we see two incredible superstars step foot in the ring at the same time. Kenny Omega who made a career within the Tokyo Dome is returning to his home away from home as he takes on, Daniel Bryan, another man who thrived in Japan in his early career. Both around during different times.They have only stepped foot in the same ring a handful of times, and everytime greatness was made. Now for the first time in XWL history these two men shall clash, but who will emerge victorious? Tune in and find out!

4. A Big Announcement?
Rumours have been swerving around The XWL Universe that there is a big announcement coming here tonight, but no one is quite exactly sure what it could be. Whatever it is it’s gonna be good!

5. The Underdog From Underground Dances With A Chance At Destiny

Sami Zayn defied all the odds last week as he took on Edge for a chance to take on Leo Kruger at Final Stand for the Intercontinental title. Kruger without missing a beat immediately walked out to confront Sami Zayn. It is very easy to tell there is a lot of history between these two, but what will happen this week between these two? It is only to assume utter chaos. Who will survive the night between these two? Does Sami have a response for Kruger’s brute force? Well we’ll find out here tonight.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 N0HYlUJ XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 GgMcV8T

David vs Goliath Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Q01OmPy XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 YSt8EVs

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 YHhHhVP XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 R37QDAR

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 8G8BVGSXWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 LAIY08U

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 DUWmgpQ vs ????

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 GADOtNh XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 QomeJFW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 4zmjhal XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 EaMqIef

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 K1g6ULX XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17  border=

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 5tOg2pfXWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 UbKYwzp

Back At The Tokyo Dome

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 NOOVewG XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 AGIV2sL

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 3MzXvSh  XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 2kISIFi

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 RpkLp1e XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 2MDKLNt

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 PIURm0u XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Gv2EBWK

Non-Title Champions Showcase Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 GrIQIS9 XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 DVvfjfh XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 VsF1a1X

Last edited by BOFA on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 am

"Let me ask you a question......"

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 7vTIy1H

A female's voice comes over the images as the camera shows a forest, the sounds of birds chirping in the trees. The wind, russling the branches as they sway high above the ground. The camera slowly pans up, revealing the bright blue sky, much like a dimension of endless possibilities. What lies beyond the clouds? What is there for us, there?

"Have you ever, found the light? Found the true meaning of your existance? Found meaning, not only in that which you do, but also inside of yourself?"

In a sudden rush, we find ourselves looking no longer at the bright blue sky, but instead a cloudy grey one. It would appear as though it is about to rain, the voice still echoing through the imagery.

"There comes a time, when your faith is shaken. When you become that which you once hated. When you see nothing but the life you once used to lead as a fond memory, and the future, impossible to achieve."

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 FSUClEU

The camera moves down to the trees, the birds no longer chirping. The wind has slowed, as silence commences for a moment. Then the sound of twigs and leaves being broken erupts through the silence as a deer comes slowly pacing through the trees. It lowers it's head, nibbling on something on the ground before his eyes dart up, staring into the camera, caught in the headlights. Then it freezes.

"You get into a position where you are similar to that of a deer in the headlights. Stuck, frozen in the moment and frozen in obscurity. You get inside of the absurd. The French Philospher Albert Camus called this realization of your place in life, absurdity. It's when you realize, this is not where you are meant to be."

Then, the sky shifts once more. This time, becoming a dark sky. The fog that had crept up during the monologue comes even deeper, hiding the back of the woods to the eye. The deer has disappeared, and now, it's nothing but the world of darkness. In one fluid motion, as though a hundred years had passed, the trees begin to die. They wither and decay, slowly dripping over, as does the ground beneath.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 WNZSZtP

Within moments, the ground has turned a light brown and the trees have become black. No wildlife can be heard and the wind, has completely stopped. The silence is only broken by the voice.

"There comes a point in your life, where you die. Not physically, but your soul, it withers away and passes. You lose meaning. You lose, hope. For some, they turn to their god or gods for salvation. Others find hope in a loved one. But in my time, I became that of a savior for some. A select few, which I found, and I helped. A select few which have been inspired by I. But one, one comes to mind that has changed this world, the world you know, forever."

Then the image changes, being overcome by darkness. The sound of wood colliding with wood, creaking slowly over one another. Then the camera slowly drifts up, finding what has made this noise, erupting the crowd.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 MH34UVu

"He's coming."
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 12:11 am

Ah oh
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 5:34 pm

Already? Deadman just killed him
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 6:52 pm

The arena goes dark and the titantron turns on with a familiar face as he sits there, he looks up and begins to speak.

"We all have two sides of ourselves..."

"Some people separate themselves from the darker side... and some try to suppress it."

"I will tear down the wall that separates me and unleash the evil that is inside..."

"I will unleash..."

The arena turns a dark bloody red as the titantron goes black as demonic voices begin to echo throughout the arena, before the titantron turns on once again and the man lets out two more words.

"The Demon"

Coming soon...
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 7:34 pm

As we come back from a commercial break. We are greeted from what is to believed to be local talent. A name plate appears on the screen that reads Brittani McCool. She already has a mic in hand, and begins speaking as the fans are silent.

.:Brittani McCool:.
I would like to take the time to thank Layla for giving me my first big break here in XWL. I fought so hard my entire life for this moment, and I shall forever be grateful. This shall be something I will never forget, and before I walked out here. Layla said to make it here you have to be willing to fight absolutely anyone who walks down this, and I told her that's exactly what I do no one... and I mean no one scares me...

Brittani's drops the mic, and eyes widen if she might actually be a little scared.

.:Corey Graves:.
I think Brittani chose her words very poorly. Rosemary is defiantly something that should be feared.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
This is not a way to start your career in XWL.

White smoke fills as her theme continues to play. Sudden she emerges from backstage, and is a dark shadowy figure within the smoke. The arena darkens, and spotlight shines down upon the smoke. The smoke begins to clear revealing Rosemary. She tilts her head to the left then the right watching Brittani who still stands within the ring. Rosemary begins laughing hysterically as she notices fear defiantly sits in side of Brittani.

Rosemary finds Brittani's fear very amusing it seems.

Rosemary begins methodical her walk down the ramp. She takes her time as it seems she is getting into the head of Brittani by just her presence. Rosemary stops before the ring, and grabs onto the middle ropes then pulls her self. She gets into the ring, and walks over to the mic that is now lying at the feet of Brittani. She bends down, and picks up the mic. She slowly comes back up, and locks a gaze with Brittani. A slight smile comes across the Demon Assassin.

.: Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN :.  
Your first night in XWL to showcase your talent, and you tell these people you don't care who stands in the opposite of the ring you shall not fear them, but it seems to me that just my mere presence was enough to set you off.

Rosemary takes a step forward, and then slowly starts to circle Brittani.

I mean just look at you. We haven't even begun, and yet here you are shaking in your boots, but let's not get overly rude here. Allow me to be the first to welcome you to your destruction, and it shall be beautiful. You will be a prime of example why people should never ever cross my path.

Rosemary turns, and looks at the camera for a brief moment.

Yes that means you Alexa... Hell awaits for you. You say you don't ever want to fight me, but trust me no matter what you say or do. Decay shall will be set upon you...

Rosemary closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath, and then she slowly turns her head to Brittani.

I hope you are ready my dear, because your debut starts now...

Rosemary backs into the corner, and waits for the bell to ring.

Rosemary comes to her knees as she spreads her arms out wide looking down upon the carnage she has caused. She stands her self, and gets outta the ring. She then rips the mic out of the ring announcers hands, and begins talking.

Oh Bliss... I do hope you enjoyed this showcasing, because this is what your in store for once your cross my path. I can not wait until I see you again Bliss... It should be very soon. I do hope you are ready for what is in store for you, because it shall be beautiful.

Rosemary drops the mic, and starts walking towards the ramp as we have a quick intermission.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 pm

We come back from commercial break where  an announcer with a strong British accent begins to talk over the black screen.

ANNOUNCER
You are all invited to join us on XWl next week for the debut of

Scott Steiner's theme of sirens start to play as an image shows up on the the tron.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 AE1ZKp6

ANNOUNCER
With a rare appearance from the Big Bad Booty Daddy himself, Scott Steiner

We go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 5:45 am

XWL Anarchy cuts to a segment with the words "Earlier Today" in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. We see Jimmy Jacobs somewhere outside.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 TJXxCr8

Jimmy Jacobs
"Tonight is the big night. This is it. The night I begin my journey to redemption. It's been a very long... hard road and I can't believe it's finally here. After everything that I've been through, even though mostly my own doing, I get the chance to change everything. I get a chance to change the hearts and minds of the XWL fans and show them exactly who Jimmy Jacobs is."

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 WeSJDgD

Jimmy Jacobs
"There's just one problem. The match makers of XWL are putting me to the test in my very first match back,.. but it's a test I'm willing to take... and it's a test that I'm going to pass."

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 OXhEvmP

Jimmy Jacobs
"...but like I said, this will be no easy task. I am going one-on-one with Broken Matt Hardy. Believe it or not, I kind of like Broken Matt. The guy has a couple of screws loose in his brain. I like that. I feel like Broken Matt and I... we're on the same wavelength and that is something Broken Matt should be very afraid of. Go watch clips of Broken Matt on XWL's YouTube channel. He likes to get into his enemy's head and break them. For me, it will be a different story. How will he break a man that has nothing left to be broken? How will he intimidate a man that fears nothing?"

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 B8CY6ND

Jimmy Jacobs
"With mind games being a nonexistent factor, that just leaves skill and heart. Sure Broken Matt has been doing this longer than I have, but he hasn't traveled the same roads that I have. He hasn't achieved the things I have. Heart? I think that's something he lost along with his mind. Me? I believe I have more heart than anyone in XWL. Broken Matt, you are the riddle that everyone has been trying to solve for a very long time. I believe that I am the answer and I will prove it tonight."

As he is finished speaking, Jacobs turns his back to the camera revealing an odd mask.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 M0D7t1o

We transition to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 6:37 pm

At the sound of his song, half of the arena is in a mild reaction while the other is just crickets. But nevertheless, Heath Slater is back. He comes out from the back all excited, jumping around, talking into the camera and then stops at the ramp before walking to the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Heath_Slater_-_Heath_Miller_36

Corey Graves

Are you kidding me? They let this guy back in the XWL?

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 270px-Heath_Slater_2015

Heath poses for the crowd, however he still receives a small reaction if any at all. After a moment he gets a mic and a stand and begins to talk the night away.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Heath-1

Heath Slater

The ONE MAN ROCK BAND IS BACK, BAY, BAY! It's been a minute hasn't it? Last time I was here, things didn't go too well for me, but now I'm back and I am ready to make a name for myself. Heath Slater, is not gonna be a one hit wonder, but a superstar, a legend. However, to reach that status, to where I'm champ around, you gotta start small, I can't just fight Matt Sydal off the bat. I gotta get momentum, so you know what I'm gonna do? I issue an open challenge to any man in the back who is brave enough to fight Heath Slater BAY, BAY.  

After a moment, nothing happens. Heath stands in his defeat, but won't give up so he tries again.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Hqdefault

Any man who is brave enough, get out here. I won't take no for an answer. It will be your loss if you miss this opportunity of a lifetime.

Again there was no response, Heath hangs his head in shame. He is about to leave the ring until...

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 5a0eaca7c6684b387046e8f49aed294b

The arena explodes into cheers for Dolph. Heath, in the ring looks pretty jealous at the crowds reaction. However, he is happy that he actually gets a match. Dolph as he hypes up the crowd even more, steps into the ring. A ref gets into the ring to officiate the match, but right before the match starts..

The audience and the superstars all had their eyes on the ramp, waiting for Edge. But as they waited no one came, but instead Edge had slipped in the ring, with a chair in hand. Edge shoves Heath into Dolph Ziggler, while their backs were turned. When Heath and Ziggler turned, Edge swung wildly with the chair, Slater ducks, but Dolph took a shot a chairshot to the head. Ziggler hits the mat.

After a moment Heath spins Edge around and begins to throw jabs to Edge. Edge after a few punches to the face, throws the chair down and ducks a punch and fires himself off the ropes. Heath tries to avoid, but ultimately he runs into a spear.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 9a893cd80da14eecf0497aa7e10c563a82c8a616_hq

After knocking out both, Heath Slater and Dolph Ziggler, Edge sits back and admires the destruction. Then, not feeling satisfied, he picks the chair up, brings it up to eye level and stares at it crazily. Edge then begins to hit both bodies in the ring, until their squirms of pain from each shot turn into lifeless no responses. Edge seems like he will never stop and then finally a scream on a microphone catches Edge's attention

Layla

Edge, ENOUGH. I know you are upset that you lost to Sami Zayn, but this is ridiculous and absolutely horrifying to watch. Your actions lately have really been making me question what I am going to do with you, You have no self- control and I am not going to sit back and watch you destroy the people I watch over. However, since I can't take extreme measures, a severe punishment will have to do. Since you have some anger and want to beat people senseless, I have just the man for you to " take your aggression out on". Tonight, The Rated R- Superstar, Edge, will take on the Bruiserweight, Pete Dunne. I think you should go get ready for your match, he isn't called Brusierweight for nothing.

Layla crosses her arms and looks at Edge very angrily. Edge just stares back and smiles at Layla and laughs. He screams up at the ramp to her " I told you, you have no power over me ". The camera fades as the staredown continues.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:09 pm

There is only one faint light in the room and it is blocked by a tall figure in hat. The light seems to be on a table and it shows the figure hammering something as the sound the hammer clings to each time it hits the stone cutter. The item he was carving into was revealed to be a tombstone, and the man was the Undertaker. He puts the tools down on the table and sits in a throne and begins to speak with his back turned.

The Undertaker

Mortals. You all strive to for the same goal and will stop at nothing to achieve it: to be called the best. You work all your pathetic lives to be master your craft and be labeled " successful or the greatest ", and you scratch and claw to a goal  that can never be obtained. And then at the end, you shed tears wishing you could have another try, but it is too late, your soul is already mine. You beg and cry for mercy and sympathy, but I know no of it.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 AryM5I

Then among you, there are those who reach this label and consider themselves gods amongst men. They think they have reached the top and no one can stop them and any threat will be put down immediately. You people are the ones who beg the most at your death. You can deny it now, but it will happen, it's fine to think high of yourself now, it makes my job only easier.

Undertaker walks to the wall in front of him and just stares. The wall has names, pictures and some are crossed out with a nail. Undertaker grabs a hammer near him and slams a nail into the wall, the nail on the picture of Chris Jericho.

I haven't heard the word Jericho for a long time. Last time I heard this name was when I took the soul of every last man when the Walls of Jericho came crashing down and the city was destroyed. Chris Jericho, you call yourself the best, but you will be nothing more than another man begging for mercy by night's end. You put me on the same level as the mortals who are champion, but you made a mistake. I am much more than those men, I am not mortal and I can not be fought off. You can try to put me on the that level and hide behind your walls and your list challenges and your wins, but in the end, they will all come crashing down and your soul will be mine. Your best option right now is to run, though you can't out run death. Tonight Jericho, your name is on the top of the Reaper's list and your wall will fall, and then you will. Rest. In. Peace

The Undertaker begins to laugh and as his laugh fills the room the camera pans to the tombstone. Very clearly it states " Rest In Peace Chris Jericho ". The laughter continues as we go to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 12:27 am

The fans explode in a chorus of boos as the GOAT Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring mic in hand, list in the other. A new scarf thats white with Canadian flags on it draped around his neck. He Walks to the ring and gets in.

Jericho clears his throat in the mic

Jericho

I was supposed to have a match tonight, against the U-

Jericho untightens his scarf a bit

Jericho

The uh-.... The Undertaker.

The fans cheer

Jericho

But I'm not going to compete in that match! It's to much of a hazardous situation to put the future of XWL in. I demand a new opponent here tonight!

Mauro

That's just ridiculous, this is XWL you come here for a fight and that's what you're supposed to get.

Graves

He's right Mauro! The future shouldn't be fed to a man like the Undertaker.

Jericho

I'm the man who squashed that wannabe and sent him home to his terribly decorated room, I mean I'm just assuming from what i gathered from him. I'm going to be the Future of this company and once I get my hands back on the Gold I'll break each and every record there is to be broken!

Jericho

So with that said, please if you think you're worth my time and can put on a five star match with me, oh who am I kidding? I make every match SIX stars that I'm in! I do it so often I call them... The Match of JERICHO! So I urge anyone back there who thinks they can hang with me to come out and..... Wrestllllllle meeeeeee maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Jericho extends his arms and closes his eyes. But he is quickly interrupted.

A gong sounds as the lights in the Arena shut off as Jericho expression just drops to pure dissatisfaction. The fans cheer as they think they're about to see Taker kill Jericho when....

The fans erupt in boos as the Lone Wolf comes out instead of Taker.

Jericho

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! CUT THAT CRAPPY MUSIC!

Corbin cocks an eyebrow as he thinks its funny this man is trying to intimidate him.

Jericho

I asked for someone who could put on five star matches, not someone who can't even lace up Eva Marie's boots!

Corbin's expression remains intense as he enters the ring.

Jericho

Get the hell out of here you ingrate! You think you can just come here and go one on one with the GOAT?  You know what? Do you know what happens when you interrupt me? When you think you can hang with me? When BORIN' Corbin fails as an NFL Player and thinks he can just come out and get a match with the Best in the World? Do you know what happens? Huh? Do you?

Jericho takes the pen for the clipboard. The fans have come to love the List and cheer when they know what comes next.

Jericho

YOU JUST MADE TH-

Corbin nailed Jericho with a huge clothesline! Corbin picks up Jericho and hits him with the End of Days!

Graves

Get this savage out of here! how dare he come out here and do this to a man like Jericho!

Corbin picks up Jericho's List, he looks at it for a sec before taking out the pen. Corbin writes his name on the list!

Graves

Why is he purposely signing his name on the sacred List?!

Mauro

I think he's making a statement Corey, he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him.

Graves

I doubt ANYONE cares about him! Look at that guy he's like a walking Hot Topic!

Corbin places the pen gently back into the slot on the clipboard, and sets it on Jericho's chest as he walks out smirking.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 5:27 am

Moments after returning from a commercial break, the Anarchy arena becomes shrouded in darkness and the once cheering and excited XWL Universe are now shocked and completely on edge as they wonder just what in the hell is going on. Fans attempt to use the flash lights on their phones to attempt to see inside of the arena, but it's to no avail, it's pitch black inside of the arena.

After about 30 seconds of complete darkness, lava red words begin to fill out across the titantron providing some illumination to the arena.

"From ashes to empire"

Some of the crowd begin to cheer as they seem to realize what those words mean, and to whom the words are referring too.

"The journey to reclaim his empire begins...
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The crowd jumps to their feet as the arena goes from complete darkness and silence, to flashing blue lighting and the theme of none other then the "Big Dog" himself blasting through the loudspeakers. There's no doubt about it, Roman Reigns is loved by many, but also despised my many, but if the vignette we got last week told us anything about Roman Reigns, it's the fact that he was born a fighter and a warrior and that he's a man on a mission to reclaim his empire.

Roman makes his way through the curtain moments after his music had initially hit. Roman's decked out in his usual tactical gear with red details this time around. Roman stands atop the stage and takes in the crowd, he stares out to the thousands who cheer and boo him simultaniously before raising both of his arms above his head in his usual manner which draws an even more split reaction from this crowd. Reigns lowers his arms and begins his walk down the ramp.

Reigns looks to each side of the ramp on his way down and finds that a few kids on each side of the ramp have their fists out in the hopes that Roman will bump fists with them and make their day, we'll they lucked out because Roman went to each side of the ramp and fist bumped the children, subsequently making it one of the best days of their young lives!

Reigns turns the corner and walks up the steps, he climbs to the top of the turnbuckle from the outside of the ring to do his usual arms above his head Roman pose as he always does for the XWL Universe, they bite on it once more and begin to shower him with a mixture of boo's and cheer's that's basically impossible to evaluate and determine whether Roman's getting boo'd more, or cheered more.

Roman walks to the edge of the ring and motions his hand for the ringside tech to run over and hand him a mic through the ropes, the worked obliges and walks over to Roman with a mic in hand and hands it to him through the ropes. Roman can be seen mouthing the words "thank you" to the ringside assistant who was so quick in handing him that microphone. Roman walks to the center of the ring and stands there for a few moments until his theme had died off for good.

Roman Reigns raises his mic to speak and as he does, the lights go dim, silencing him. Then the titantron lights up showing a room belonging to what would appear to be a little girl. The bed sheets are white and purple while the walls resemble much of the same. A few toys lay scattered and in this image, everything appears to be peaceful.

"Ring around the rosie....."

Music begins to pick up as a girl begins to sing. A spotlight dropping on Reigns causing him to look around, rather confused at what is happening to him here. He looks up, but finds no source of the person deciding to play mind games with him.

"Pocket full of posies......."

The crowd is almost as silent as Reigns is, everyone awaiting for what happens next.

"Ashes..... Ashes..... They all, fall, down."

And in a moment, the room is no longer peaceful and sweet but a burnt crisp of what it once was. The fabrics seem to have been set ablaze as they are now a black and grey while the walls appear to be scorched. Roman's eyes are wide as the camera tilts to a picture in the room. A hand reaches out from behind the camera, brushing off the picture so it is seen. And the picture, is that of Roman and his daughter. A family portrait. And the big dog, goes ballistics. Before he can fully respond though, the camera goes off, the spotlight disappearing and another noise taking over the airwaves and titantron.

In a moment, the arena goes from pitch black to all the lights coming on, showing Roman Reigns joined in the ring by another entity. Bray Wyatt. Reigns doesn't realize what's in store behind him but soon finds out as he turns around, right into Bray who catches him with a swift and impactful Sister Abigail. Wyatt kneels over Roman, looking around with squinted eyes, taking in what he has done.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Holy moly Corey, that's Bray Wyatt! He's back!

[Corey Graves]
Why is he out here for Reigns? This doesn't make any sense!

Wyatt smirks while hovering above Reigns. He looks from left to right, then up, raising both arms out to the side. As he does, the noise that brought the arena to life causes the arena to be darkened once again.

In mere moments the lights come back on and the ring, lays empty. Nothing in it and no sign of Roman or Bray.

[Corey Graves]
What!? Where did they go Ranallo!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't have any idea! What just happened!?

Without an answer, the camera fades out to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 8:02 am

Loading -- LOADING -- Loading

M A X - H E A L T H

HP: 70%

The theme music was playing, the crowd were up and on their feet as none other than TJ Perkins runs out and onto the main stage, quickly dropped down to one knee on the stage. His hands raised upwards as he throws the white hood of his jacket back -- his arms stretching outwards as he poses for a second as he then stands up -- raising one foot upwards as he slams it onto the ground, his body leaning forward a little, his right arm extended behind him as his other bends below his chin as he DABS to the crowd. There would be a loud cheer for the man as he walks down to the ring. Slapping the hands of the fans who reach out for him as he runs up the steel steps. Climbing the turnbuckles from the outside he would flip himself into the ring as he lands again on one knee as he strikes another pose. Quickly standing up he would spin around as he throws his hands up in the air, running forward to jump on the middle rope he again throws one arm high into the air as he backs away into the centre of the ring.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 YHhHhVP XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 R37QDAR

Austin Aries had control of the match, he had just laid TJ Perkins out flat in the middle of the ring. Grabbing the leg Austin Aries would make the pinfall cover, but to the shock of Austin Aries and the people in the arena, TJ Perkins would kick out. Austin Aries didn't look at all pleased as he would grab TJ Perkins up onto his feet as he looks to connect with another stiff elbow to the face, but TJ Perkins quickly breaks free and from out of nowhere he connects with the SUPERKICK -- Austin Aries was stunned, but he remained standing -- he was dazed as TJ Perkins ran off the ropes and came back at Austin Aries with THE RUNNING NECKBREAKER as he brought Austin Aries crashing down to the ground as TJ Perkins made the cover on Austin Aries.

ONE -- TWO -- THREE!

TJ Perkins had done it! After what happened to him last week he had managed to shock the world and score a victory over none other than Austin Aries. But now was not the time to celebrate as he held his hand out of the ropes as the microphone was placed in his hand.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is good to be standing here again inside an XWL ring, especially after what happened to me last week at the hands of Pete Dunne."

TJ Perkins would lower the microphone down for a second as the crowd boo. The assault was still fresh in the minds of the fans, that near five star classic match last week was ruined when Pete Dunne snapped and attacked TJ Perkins and tried to end his career.

"We went at it in this ring, we opened the show last week and I am not afraid to stand here and tell you all, we stole the show last week. No one could follow us last week, it was a damn near classic, but just like when you are playing some call of duty online with your party, you always run across some salty little punk and that person last week was none other than Pete Dunne. We had this great match going, we were hitting the end, we both could feel it in our bones. We have both been doing this long enough to know when the end is near. We had damned well nearly killed one another and just when it looked like I may win this thing -- just when it looked like I had Pete Dunne number he started to get desperate, blow after blow rained down on my head."

TJ Perkins would then raise his free hand upwards as he taps the side of his head where Pete Dunne focused his attack last week as the crowd would boo once again at the fact that Pete Dunne took things too far last week, he was not trying to win the match, he was trying to seriously hurt TJ Perkins.

"He was trying to hurt me, he didn't care about the match nor the victory. I know that this sport is about winning, that it sucks to lose, but if you are going to beat someone, just beat them. I have enough coins for another life, I have the power to hit restart and go at it again, I nabbed myself a checkpoint right before I got into the ring with Pete Dunne, but just like Daddy from Resident Evil -- Pete Dunne didn't care about my well being, he wanted to see me in a bloody pool at his feet and he got his wish. Pete Dunne left me a beaten and broken man last week -- hell he almost ended my career -- almost. Just like all things in Pete Dunne career, it was another failed. He tried to kill me and he failed. Another failure to add to the growing list, because here I am Pete, here I am still standing and still able to do this. With my will, and the help of an ally in Corey Graves, nothing can defeat me.. us."

With that he lowers the microphone and would throw his arm up as he lowers his head as he dabs. The crowd would cheer and some of the children in the front row would copy his movement as he then looks back up and continues to speak.

"I am out here for one reason and only one reason -- I am out here to call Pete Dunne down to the ring. I am not one of these men that will hide in the back, who takes a beating and stays well clear of the man who dished it out. If Pete Dunne wants to fight me, if he wants to hurt me, then I know the rules he is playing by now. Last week I had the blood option in my menu turned off while Pete Dunne broke his controller to have it turned on and maxed out -- he wants a fight like that, then I am more than happy to fight him on his terms. So come on tough guy, get out here and try and finish what you started last week, try and pull that nonsense you pulled on me last week -- because we all now know what kind of man you are -- one of no pride -- no respect -- no courage -- you're nothing but a coward and Pete Dunne -- you did what you did last week, because you know you don't have what it takes to defeat me fair and square."

A rumbling from the fans in attendance get behind a daring TJ Perkins. One man in particular isn’t here for the adulation nor acceptance, only to make a shift in XWL. The deep bass and drums fade into the arena, Dunne changed his music to fit the new menacing attitude.

Pete has had enough of this and you can see the detesting of TJP in his eyes as he walks through the curtain A slow step for each foot, maximizing his prey in his sights. A befuddled look on his face, wondering why Perkins is spoiling for a fight. He did just cause the man to be almost permanently disfigured, not last year, not last month.. But LAST WEEK.

Dunne makes eye contact with Austin Aries in his losing efforts, Aries passing him by while Dunne has all the time in the world. Aries holding his head, not wanting anything to do with Dunne and TJ’s standoff. Perpetrating a plan, divising it in his head, while he stalks TJP’s every subtle movement.

Dunne lifts his hands up and mockingly so tells him he comes in peace with the gesture. Those hands now shift to behind him, exposing the microphone in his trunks. The crowd doesn’t want to hear Dunne grovel at the bit so they let out a large resounding “BOO!” Flashing to a few fans with thumbs down motions.

Dunne raises his eyebrows and taps the top of the microphone with the inside of his palm.

[Pete Dunne]
This isn’t about you, you paid to sit there and watch the show unfold, in this case.. Fall to pieces around Mr. Perkins here. It’s not hard to wrap your head around the confusion of him still standing, I told you, as I told everyone else, the decision.. Was in my.. Hands. You left out that, didn’t you, because you’re so mighty and bold, bouncing back, looking to get a Bruiserweight Beatdown yet again.

Dunne raises his clenched fist and points it to the ring where TJP is standing.

[Pete Dunne]
Calling me a coward wasn’t the best choice if I may add, much less calling me out. You claim to want this battle, so you can prove to yourself and the top guys in the back, that you can go toe to toe with the best of them. WELL ISN’T THAT A CRYING SHA-

”Woah woah, I have to hand it to you, you really think you have all these people fooled, don’t you? They see right through you, I see right through you, in fact.. Everyone on this roster SEES right through you. You’re just like any other guy with a purpose, to make a name out anyone and everyone, seen as an obstacle. I’m a puzzle that won’t be figured out, is your first mistake.”

Dunne scrunching up his nose looms closer to the ring, so close that the bridge of his nose is grazing the ropes.

TJP gets in his ready position, not letting Dunne pull a fast one on him like last time, eager to get justice for what was done to him, 7 days ago.

Pete rubs his forearm across his forehead, taunting Perkins by making a sudden jolt to the apron. Mouthing off to TJ with the mic still hanging over the rope. Corey Graves on the other side of the fence not too happy with Dunne’s insertion.

Dunne smiles and paces himself on the apron to build suspense over the war path he’s going to lead on Perkins. Perkins without moment's notice, shrugs and darts at the exposed feet of Dunne connecting in a wicked angle! The microphone Pete held is thrown to the opposite side of the ring. That's how much force was used from TJP. Gravity does its job and Pete hits the bottom of his jaw on the apron, the stunned hush over the crowd goes to a roaring cheer for TJP. Stepping up to the plate, literally and figuratively for the Baseball Slide Dropkick. Dunne lets out a huge groaning pain, covering up his mouth caught off guard by this, but luckily the brunt was the mouth guard rather than his actual teeth. Still shaking it off, Dunne slides into the ring, only to be met by a fired up TJP, leading an attempt at a vicious stomp to his hand. Pete retracts and nods, now knowing where the two stand.

"Now, let that be a lesson to you, a lesson i’m sure won’t be leant, but will be felt. I will always find a way to achieve ahead of your mind games. Keep in mind, i’m not only a gamer, i’m a gaming expert, and I’ll stay ahead of you, every step of the way. I’ll drop you like how Donkey Kong drops barrels, over and over, again and again."

TJP celebrates with this victory over Dunne, still scattering away Dunne fixates on his revenge, and TJP eggs him on to go forth with it. Corey Graves gives a standing ovation to this seemingly wrong sided affair, and turned into something magnificent for Perkins who was at a disadvantage. Pete throws his hand out as if he’s had enough of the hero antics. The camera zooms in on TJP doing a dab for the audience as a victory pose, the crowd responds with an “OH!” before we head to the next match/segment.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:01 pm

As XWL continues words begin to appear on the screen saying "Earlier today" before the screen shows a XWL interviewer standing on a street with A mic in hand.

{XWL interviewer}
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest, Goldberg.

The screen pans over to show goldberg in street clothes and sun glasses.

{XWL interviewer}
So Goldberg Last week we all saw you get blindsided by Scott Steiner useing a lead pipe to knock you unconcious. Now some say this is just what you deserved after weeks of tormenting steiner while others say useing the lead pipe was uncalled for. How do you feel about this?

{Goldberg}
how do i feel? let me ask you something, how wold you feel if after this, while you were walking back to your car i hit you in the back of the head with a fucking baseball bat? would you just be ok with it? No you wouldnt, youd either be dead or in a wheelchair for the rest of your misrable life. Last week Steiner did the unthinkable, he took me out, and according to the XWL higher-ups im not allowed to be in any physical activity until cleared. Well Steiner let me tell you something...

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 110515-goldberg-primary-1200x630

{Goldberg}
You thought it was bad before, you just pissed me off and gave me an actual reason to kick your ass. It may not be this week but trust me ole Scotty boy, by Final Stand, your ass will be mine!

Goldberg tosses the mic and walks into a building before XWL moves on to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Anarchy returns to the sound of General Manager Layla's entrance music blaring throughout the building. But not to signal her arrival, no she's already in the ring, mic raised, ready to get right into whatever has brought her out here.

[Layla]
With just 35 days away from the biggest night of the year...the pressure is on. Legacies are forged at Final Stand, all eyes are on you, and every match is an opportunity to show the world, what you can do, what you bring to the table. Whether you're the first match, or the last...all it takes is one moment, one moment to stand above the rest. And with an already stacked card, with more announcements to follow, we know we're going to be treated to some incredible matches. Champions like CM Punk will be tested, the man that has taken the term "elite" and embodied it, conquering challenger after challenger, proving that EVERY title is meaningful, that being champion is about more than what your title is called, but how you carry it. And it's only fitting that the man who has conquered so much, finds himself with a challenger that knows A LOT about conquering. Brock Lesnar is a beast, he is a prize fighter, and at Final Stand? He's looking to conquer the prize that CM Punk holds dear. Will it be the best, or the beast? Who is Elite? Who wants it more, and is able to leave with the gold? As if that wasn't enough to make you want to see this match, let's address the elephant in the room and remind you that Paul Heyman has represented both men before, and now CM Punk finds himself against the man that once stood by his side, backing the man that was always Paul's favorite. Can CM Punk continue to be the best in the world? Or will Brock do what he does best, conquer?

The audience is clearly excited for the impending counter between the two, despite neither being fan favorites the idea of them competing against one another is thrilling enough to overrule that.  

[Layla]
Speaking of champions that have proven themselves above and beyond...you have Leo Kruger, a man that is all about the hunt, and surviving it. He was named your Champion of The Year because the aggression, the focus, the list of names that have fallen to him, are not only impressive...they're just the tip of the iceberg. This is a man that came into XWL with one mission, and one mission alone, hunt. Claim XWL as his stomping grounds, prove that despite the fall of SOOL, they would not be forgotten. And he wasn't alone, no, the man that now finds himself as his challenger on the grand stage stood along side him on the fateful night where SOOL made it's mark. They destroyed The New World Heavyweight Champion, and the former champion after their match, and sent a message...a message that was loud, and oh so clear. They were here to be the best, because they were. These are two men that went their separate ways, but still carried on that message even if alone. You had Sami Zayn become the first Elite Champion, not just because he wanted to be champion but because he truly already was. When he joined XWL he had been Intercontinental Champion already in another company, he wanted that title...but Kruger is the one that attained it. His path to claiming the title that he essentially never actually lost has now led us to this moment. Former allies, turned enemies, battle it out for The Intercontinental Championship!

Once more the fans let out excitement in the form of cheers, hyped for the event in 35 days.

[Layla]
With two killer championship matches set and locked in, two deserving Main-Events...how do I top it? By finding a rivalry that has been personal from the get go. I'm talking about a man that tried to end another's career, a hero that became a villain, a villain that became your hero, all in the same night. A simple message turned around into a big statement, the often unseen integrity of a man of great arrogance. The dark side of the man we had invested everything in as fans, and now found ourselves questioning that very support. Vicious attacks, an injured man that refused to sit at home, that DEMANDED to be cleared to compete, and when he wasn't? Signed a contract waiving away our ruling, agreeing to a match that was unsanctioned, where ANYTHING was allowed, against a beast, and the guy that tried to end his career, and WON. A rivalry that last week saw them tear into one another with their words, their characters assassinated by one another, the venom in their words fueling the other to fire back with something just as venomous. You have a fallen champion that has nothing to lose, and everything to gain at Final Stand, in a match type that mirror that very first night when they brawled all throughout the arena. What happens if it spills into the parking lot again? What happens if history repeats and Matt Sydal is at the nonexistent mercy of AJ Styles? As he finds his calf tenderized by an onslaught of stomps, smashed between a car door, a chain wrapped around what's left of it into an even more dangerous execution of the Calf Killer? He's lost your support, and his title, to the man he meets on the grand stage, he's coming back for his World Heavyweight Championship no matter what it takes. You shouted LET THEM FIGHT last week when chaos broke out, and the superstars held them back...and in 35 days? We, let them FIGHT!

More cheers follow, Layla stands there smiling as they seem to be never ending, three huge championship matches, and they all have us on the edge of our seats to see what goes down.

[Layla]
Now while all three of that matches give us chills, and we can't wait to see them go down. Final Stand as I said isn't just about rivalries culminating, or championships being contested, they're about legacies being forged. A Superstar getting the chance of a lifetime, and over the course of the last eight events under this name, we've seen opportunity make and break Superstars. We've seen a contract held high above the ring locked safely in a briefcase, with the promise of a World Heavyweight Championship match whenever they want it. We've seen a tournament culminate in a literal quest for gold which saw the winners of their matches compete in an elimination Fatal Four Way with the prize of deciding whether or not they wanted to challenge for the United States or Intercontinental Championship, and when they would like to get that match. The General Manager put up control of his show against a disgruntled superstar. Opportunity is the name of the game, and with my first Final Stand as General Manager, I want to provide that. I want to bring something new and exciting to this already incredible event. I want to start a new tradition, and when people think of Final Stand for years to come? I want them to be excited for the unpredictable excitement that it promises.

Eager for what this new tradition might be they scream out, ready for it's unveiling.

[Layla]
As General Manger I strive to provide opportunity, to allow The Superstars the platform to succeed, but I nor any other General Manager before me has taken it quite to this level. I'm presenting to you the official Final Stand-Off. What is it? Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five...BUT TEN...yes that's right I said TEN Superstars, in ONE ring! With one simple rule, throw everyone else over the top rope, and make sure you're the last man standing. A Battle Royal is something XWL hasn't seen much of, it's highly exciting, and equally as unpredictable. Your focus, your wherewithal, and your ability are tested all in one match. You need to have eyes in the back of your head, and you need to be one step ahead of everyone else. Not only that but your endurance has to be at it's peak, there's two men starting this match, and and there's fresher men joining the fray every so often, it's going to be challenging, and that's why it deserve it's spot on the grand stage. But why are these ten Superstars standing off in the middle of this ring? Because the winner, the man whose feet do not touch that floor before everyone else? Will go onto The Main-Event of our following Special, Downpour...and challenge for The World Heavyweight Championship!

With so many Superstars involved, and the huge stakes at hand, Green Bay makes their excitement heard!

[Layla]
Opportunity is the name of the game, The Final Stand-Off is as opportunistic as it gets. But where there's opportunity, there's an obstacle in the way of it. And don't think this will be an exception, because I'm here to not only announce The Final Stand-Off but announce the first man that will stand as an obstacle in the way over the other nine men. For this is no ordinary man, no...this a phenom, a being that knows nothing of mercy or sympathy, and those are his words as spoken earlier tonight. He'll be out to claim nine souls, and the number one contendership to The World Heavyweight Championship...simply put, if you're not careful? You, and your hopes of competing in The Main-Event of Downpour for The World Heavyweight Championship...will REST....IN...PEACE!

Layla's not playing around, announcing that The Undertaker, the man that has run rampant on XWL for the last several months will be in this incredibly opportunistic match. He is a being like no other, and the nine men yet to be revealed that will join him in that ring at Final Stand have a huge obstacle in their way before they can worry about fighting for The World Heavyweight Championship.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama mia, what an announcement! The Final Stand-Off, and one of the ten men competing in such a huge match all on it's own, THE UNDERTAKER!

[Corey Graves]
With one HUGE name entered into the running of competing for The World Heavyweight Championship, there's nine spots left...who wants them, or better yet who will even dare to take them...knowing that someone like The Undertaker will be out to not only throw them over the top rope...but also claim their soul.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:58 pm

XWL continues after the huge announcement Layla has made, as cameras go to the ring to the next match.

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Gv2EBWK XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 PIURm0u

Spoilers to an incredible match:

Last edited by BOFA on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 K1g6ULX XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17  border=

As Broken Matt as Jimmy Jacobs high in the air for a Splash Mountain until..

Broken Matt drops Jimmy Jacobs, and begins walking towards the opposite looking up the ramp waiting for Jeff Hardy to walk out. Moments pass by..

Mind games from Jeff Hardy, and it appears it maybe working on Broken Matt.

Broken Matt realizes that Jeff Hardy is not coming, and turns around to see Jimmy Jacobs running for speed at him for a spear. He side steps Jimmy Jacobs, and pushes him forward. He hits the turnbuckle face first. Jimmy Jacobs immediately grabs his face checking for blood while turning towards Broken Matt who is behind him. As Jimmy turns around Broken Matt kicks Jimmy right in the gut, and then quickly grabs his neck placing it under his arm to deliver a Twist of Fate

Even with the mind games from Jeff Hardy Broken Matt was still able to capitalize with that Twist of Fate  

Broken Matt wasting not time at all going for the cover

3!

Broken Matt gets up from the pin, and gets out of the ring. He extends his hand for a mic from the ring announcer.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Brother Nero... I should have known you would have stooped to these childish games. It is flat out disgraceful, but still you refuse to face me at Final Stand? This does not make any sense even from someone like you. This was a gift from The Seven Deities themselves allowing me at a chance of redemption of rendering Brother Nero OBSOLETE, and DELETING HIM! IT SHALL BE WONDERFUL! YES!

Broken Matt smiles, and shows eagerness in his face

And when you sign this contract I want you to know Brother Nero this shall be no normal match no. A match of this much importance should not be contained by rules. So if we wish to do battle with weapons, or leave the arena, because all will be possible, yes. It will be an epic battle for the ages, and with the help of The Seven Deities I shall emerge victorious! So Brother Nero..

Broken Matt extends his right arm out wide as he still is using his left hand to hold the mic next his lips

Fear me.

Broken Matt drops the mic as his theme starts to play as he walks back up the ramp.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 7:55 pm

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Samiza10XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Strowm10

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Entrance%2B2

Strowman and Steiner both make their way to the ring. Steiner keeps flexing as Strowman looks serious

They both get into the ring and go to the center. Steiner falls to his knees and flexes his arms as Strowman stands behind him and roars.

GRAVES
I'd hate to run into these guys in a back alley

Steiner and Strowman look at each other before Steiner rolls out. Strowman looks at the ref and asks for a mic

RANALLO
What now?

STROWMAN
My happiness councilor said I should express my feelings more with my words and not my hands as i choke the life out of you while your family watches. My councilor says its wrong. I say its a tiny hug.

RANALLO
Happiness, what?

STROWMAN
So I've written another poem

The ref and Sami just look at each other. The ref shrugs his shoulders.

Strowman produces his tiny reading glasses and put them on as he pulls out a index card that looks really small in his hands

STROWMAN
Sami Zayn they say you are inzayn
You should know I dislike puns
More then a hipster man bun

Your hair is red, but I will make it red-er
When I crack it open with my hard hit-er

This ring is my canvas, your spilt blood
the tools of my trade

You will witness my dedication
when you feel the devastation
of my running poetry in motion

My devotion is sincere
let me make that clear. I will end you
No new year beginnings of the new year
I know you, I can smell your fear

I look forward to bathing in your blood...that,s not part of the poem...thank you

As Strowman gingerly puts away his glasses and card, Sami looks at he ref with a "wtf" look. If you look close, you can see Steiner on the outside, wipe away a single tear with his bicep

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Caution_spoilers

As Strowman and Steiner celebrate paramedics rush down to the ring to check on Sami Zayn

Steiner then shouts at ring side

STEINER
Gimme a fuckin mic!

Ringside quickly hands a mic to Steiner as the fans boo loudly throughout the arena.

STEINER
Now all you white trash are booing for either of these two reasons. The first reason to be booing is because of the pain that your wanna be hero pencil neck Sami Zayn just experienced. or the second reason. Goldberg didn't show up this week to stop my path of destruction. Now I saw that video footage earlier of Goldberg saying he can't come to the arena because XWL officials won't let him. That's because Layla and the others don't want me to put you in the hospital and end your career Goldberg. But if that's what you want at Final Stand that's what you are going to get.

The crowd chants Goldberg's name as Steiner asks Strowman if he has anything to say as he shakes his head no. Steiner then cuts the audience off and continues to speak.

STEINER
Goldberg you bald headed bastard. I suggest you go back to the retirement home you came out of because once you step foot in this ring. Anything will be fair game. And not only will I deliver the worst defeat of your career, but also the worst pain you have ever felt in your entire life.

Steiner tosses the mic as Steiner and Strowman exit the ring taking one last look at a hurt Sami Zayn still being looked at by medics as Steiner and Strowman give a smile and make their way up the ramp and to the back.

Oh LOOK LOOK LOOK!

Kruger is shown hoping over the barricade as the fans begin booing really.

It's Kruger. He's here for Zayn!

Kruger slides into the ring, and waits in the corner grabing onto the middle rope stalking Sami waiting for him to get up to his feet. Sami after mere moments he begins to stir getting up to his feet grabbing his ribs. Kruger runs in all out sprint, and spears Sami Zayn.

OH MY GOD KRUGER WITH A HELL OF A SPEAR!

Kruger quickly gets up to his feet with a sick sadistic smile on his face. He begins pacing back, and forth watching Sami. Kruger grits his teeth together, and pulls Zayn up to his feet then Irish whips him to the ropes. Zayn bounces off the ropes, and comes running back to be caught with a spinebuster from Leo Kruger.

Look at this.. Kruger is just picking Sami apart out there.

I feel like these next few weeks are going to be the worst weeks he has ever had with Kruger lurking around every corner. You just never know when he is gonna strike.

Like right now for example I did not see Kruger running out here, and now with his big match tonight.

Kruger stands up, and slides out of the ring. He makes his exit straight out into the crowd. 

And just like that as quick as he came. He's gone.

Zayn seemed like his ribs we're in great pain. Does that put him in question for Final Stand? We will keep you updated with any information that heads our way! We'll be right back after this commercial break.

The camera fades to black as we go to the commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 9:34 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 GADOtNh XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 QomeJFW

10 minutes into the match into this match it has been right down the middle. Neither woman being able to get any leverage in this one on one match. Both woman testing each other's abilities. Sasha, and Alexa begin trading blows back, and forth. Alexa throws an elbow, and connects straight to the jaw of Sasha Banks. Bliss starts unleashing a flurry of blow on Sasha to get her off her feet. She then grabs Sasha by her hair, and throws her head backwards to the mat. When it seems that Alexa Bliss has control a blood curdling scream echoes throughout the arena.

The arena's lights go out and then immediately comes back on to reveal Rosemary standing in the ring with Alexa on her shoulders.

It's Rosemary!

Oh no... What does Rosemary have in mind.

She hit Bliss with a Red Wedding in the middle of the ring.

It's The Red Wedding..

Rosemary pops back up, and crawls towards the body of Alexa. She rubs the cheek of Alexa Bliss while laughing to herself. Rosemary eyes slowly start to move, and notices Sasha Bank watching all of this unfold as she remained in the ring.

Why doesn't Sasha do anything?

This is her first run in with Rosemary. She maybe shocked to see here out here right now.

Rosemary laughs, and begins pushing her self backwards to exit the ring not taking her eyes off Sasha Banks until she has completely exited the ring.

Rosemary defiantly kept her promise saying she would see Alexa very soon, but unfortunately for Alexa it was sooner then she thought.

Rosemary turns around, and begins skipping happily up the ramp without a care in the world.

What a strange individual. I wonder if after tonight will Alexa finally give in and fight Rosemary?

Honestly I think it is going to take more convincing from Rosemary to force Alexa to fight her, but we will have to find out next week.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 12:23 am

We come back from commercial as we see what happened after Kruger's attack

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 12:53 am

An advertisement promoting the Ninth Anniversary Spectacle, Final Stand plays before us, reminding us of the days remaining until THE day arrives. As it finishes, we're taken backstage where Renee Young is standing by, and judging by the light shake of her head once the feed goes live, followed with what looked like "Really?" mouthed and a laugh that was held back, she smiles into the camera.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 IBzuLgQ

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a very special guest with me, well...over there, you can probably guess based on the elaborate introduction he's insisting I give him...so here it goes. He is your World Heavyweight Champion, The SUPERSTAR of The Year...The Golden Ticket that was well worth the investment...did I mention he is YOUR Superstar of The Year? For 365 Days he was better than everyone else, 366 technically because of a leap year...OH, and silly me...he's your World Heavyweight Champion, MATT SYDAL!

Her eyes roll, and as Matt steps onto the scene, they come back around for another "oh my god" roll. Glistening gold as always, he's rather dapper tonight, sporting a gold suit...because what other color would he be wearing? Black? Brown? Navy? Don't be silly. The World Heavyweight Championship lays over his shoulder, and in one hand is his Slammy award for Superstar of The Year.

[Renee Young]
Matt, thank you for joining me tonight, it's a pleasure to have The World Heavyweight Champion here with me.

[Matt Sydal]
It sure is.

At one time, like a year ago...which isn't that long ago...that attitude, that kind of response...would have set Renee off, and you'd think given their very public relationship troubles that would only be amplified...but much like The XWL Universe...his prickish ways have grown on her. He is who he is and he's unapologetic about it, that's something you have to respect.

[Renee Young]
We're 35 days away from Final Stand, and before we get into who you'll be facing, I think it's first important to express how truly huge this is for you. While you are very accomplished in your time in XWL...accolades that are a mile long, and that's being modest. This is your first time in the Main-Event on the grand stage, and to be heading into it as The World Heavyweight Champion how does it feel?

[Matt Sydal]
I gotta say, I feel pretty golden.

He cracks a grin as Renee once again can't resist the need to roll her eyes, but also flash a slight grin herself.

[Matt Sydal]
But really, it's crazy to have been doing this as long as I have, and to keep getting better and better at that...um, it's really and this is going to sound ironic, it's humbling. Humbling in my sense of the word obviously, but still humbling. You're right this is my first Final Stand Main-Event, and to have finally achieved that, is just another addition to my already legendary career. It's the first of many to say the least, because I'm better than I ever was, as I continue to prove...that's bad news for every man back here. I'm The longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history, a record that has stood the test of time all the way up until now. Even when I'm not at my best? I'm still better than everyone else, and if you need any proof?

The camera lowers to his very well known calf injury, which he himself stares down at for moment.

[Matt Sydal]
Look no further, because I haven't let this hold me back...no, I may be operating at half capacity, but that's all I need. The pain is worth the reward, the reward of truly reaching that top spot. When you close the biggest show of the year? You have made it, and I'm honored to outdo every superstar's performance on that night, rendering it forgettable...truly honored.

[Renee Young]
Well you won't be doing it alone, as you mentioned you are in fact injured...and the man that injured you back in November will be the one that threatens to end your reign. You two had a very personal war of the words last week that led to this announcement...so tell me, do you truly hate AJ Styles?

[Matt Sydal]
Hate is such a strong word, yet...somehow, not strong enough! Look I get it, I'm a prick...people wanna punch my face in, they yearn for that moment where someone wipes this look off my face. But this is a man, that tried to end my career, all because I pulled a stupid stunt and borrowed his then, but now MY title? That says it all, he went through all the trouble of injuring me to eliminate the threat to his reign, and yet here I stand...figuratively speaking that is, WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

With fire in his eyes, he stares down at his prized possession.

[Matt Sydal]
I won this not just because I wanted it, but to spite him. You do not try to end my career, all so you can keep a title you never gave a damn about to begin with. And if you do try? Make sure you succeed, because if you don't? Then this happens, I take your title, it's as simple as that.

[????]
Oh is it really that simple Matty Boy?!

Upon hearing those words the camera pans to the left to find AJ Styles putting on his gloves and approaching the interview area in which Renee and Matt currently occupy.

(AJ Styles)
Let me tell ya something Matthew, it's not that freakin simple. You stole from Me and Brock to weasel your way into a championship match that you NEVER deserved. And you can stand there and call it a stupid stunt and act like what you did was harmless, but it wasn't, you committed a crime Matthew, not once, but twice, and along with crime, comes punishment, which is exactly what you and your calf got.

AJ puts his left hand into the glove and extends his fingers into the slots before strapping the glove on with the velcro strap on the outside.

(AJ Styles)

You may stand here today holding MY World Heavyweight Championship title, but I know and deep down that pathetic XWL Universe knows that Matt Sydal never TRULY beat AJ Styles for that title. You picked up the scraps of the work of a Beast Incarnate. Don't stand here and act as though you taught AJ Styles some important lesson about trying to end people's career's by winning that title, because you damn sure didn't. All you proved to me, is that you're even more of a slimy weasel then I thought, you stole that title twice to get the match with Me and Brock, and then you went on to steal the spoils of someone else's work to take that championship away from me once again.

AJ puts his right hand into the glove and repeats the process of putting his fingers into the slots and strapping the glove in with the velcro much like he did with his left hand.

(AJ Styles)
But things are gonna be different this time around, see last time, I just ignored you, but now, rather then fly around the word and prove my greatness to other promotions, now I'm going to hunt you down ruthlessly. No where will be safe for you Matty Boy, at home, at the park, at the beach, at the store, at the gold mine, willy wonka's chocolate factory, IT DOESN'T FREAKIN MATTER WHERE YOU VENTURE TOO MATTY BOY!!! The point is, I'm gonna break your ass into a million pieces before Final Stand, and that way, once Final Stand gets here in a few weeks, then YOU'LL be able to see what it's like to have something STOLEN from you....

Matt seems genuinely afraid, for a whole second that is until he laughs...

[Matt Sydal]
Hey, if you wanna throw all your hard work at ending my career away by all means, you do you bud. But just remember, if you so much as lay ONE finger on me, then everything you've done up until will have all been for nothing. Then again, I guess it makes sense, because all it ever would have amounted to, is what you yourself are, NOTHING. You were nothing but Brock's bitch every night, you have brought nothing but regret to those that supported you, and at Breakthrough? There was NOTHING you could do, no matter how hard you tried, to keep me from taking this from you. And I didn't steal it, no...I PINNED YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE, AGAIN...NOTHING! Nothing but wasted potential, nothing but pathetic, nothing, and above all else? You brought NOTHING but disgrace to The World Heavyweight Championship!

AJ runs his right hand through his hair and laughs to himself slightly.

(AJ Styles)
And you stand before me doing anything different? Please Matt, gimmie a freakin break. You're one of the most dishonorable superstars not just in the history of XWL, but in the history of professional wrestling. While you were off beating chumps every week, AJ Styles was going to war with Brock freakin Lesnar every goddamn week. You can stand there and say he made me his bitch, but in turn, AJ Styles made Brock Lesnar look like a million freakin bucks. People were talking about Brock Lesnar more then ever before in his career, ya know why? BECAUSE OF ME! AJ freakin Styles, hell they talked about Me so damn much, that I single handedly carried Brock Lesnar and I to a Rivalry Of The Year Slammy Award which is proudly on display at P1Palace. Ya see, I didn't hide from the best Matty, i went after the best in this business every single night, and THAT, is what made me the undisputed best professional wrestler on this planet. But you Matt, you can't call yourself the best wrestler on this planet even though you possess that title, because all your are is a dishonorable HACK who lied, cheated, and stole his way to the freakin top, you may have "pinned" an already defeated man back at Breakthrough thanks to the doing's of the Beast Incarnate, but you DAMN SURE didn't "beat" me, and at Final Stand Matty, there ain't gonna be anyone to do your dirty work for ya, it's just gonna be the Golden Ticket vs the Phenomenal One, and the whole world's gonna find out that the golden ticket has expired once and for all.

The World Heavyweight Champion looks at his Slammy then raises it up in AJ's face.

[Matt Sydal]
You see this, AJ? This is proof that even if they were talking about you for the better part of last year? Even if it may have gotten you that Slammy, they ended the year talking about ME. A Slammy that unlike mine, which is here because it means something to me, and is more than just a meaningless trinket... to no one's surprise you toss on a shelf in your stupid palace which is probably just your son's run down tree house because unlike being an actual father, like being an actual champion...you took the easy way out and had a back alley contractor build it for him, so he never used it because the point is to have that bond with his father, but unfortunately for him, much like it was unfortunate for The World Heavyweight Championship to have your name disgrace it...that wasn't the case, now was it? No, your feel good story of being the hard working father to provide for is family loses it's weight when the whole world see's how spineless their father is. You only care about yourself, and coming from me? That says a lot, that says you somehow make me look good, but hey like you said you spent half of last year making Brock look good, so I guess you're just doing what you do best, right? Being a good little bitch, because that's all you'll ever be. The bitch of a husband that whines to his wife over Brock making a mockery of him, the bitch of a father that whines about how the mean Matt Sydal stole his title...and now, Layla's bitch of a so called challenger, that has to stand here and grit his teeth no matter how much he wants to punch me right now, because he doesn't have the guts to do it. Because when mommy says don't do that, you say yes ma'am, and she says that's a GOOD little bitch!

As those words flew out of Matt Sydal's mouth it's as though a fire was lit almost instantaniously into the eyes of AJ Styles. AJ knows that as much as he wants to drop Sydal where he stands, he can't, because if he does, he losses his main event world championship match at Final Stand, and that would mean everything he's worked for and done over this last year would've been for nothing, because let's be honest, if you're not on that Final Stand card, then maybe you haven't truly "made it" here in XWL, all these thoughts were running through AJ's head, but it seems as though that fire that we saw in AJ's eyes must've spread to his head, because all those thoughts and concerns went up in flames as AJ launched a full power, full speed right forearm into the skull of the World Champion, sending him crumbling to the pavement.

AJ's done the unthinkable, he's cost himself the main event world title match at Final Stand all because of the hatred he has for Matt Sydal, but AJ decides to make this worth his while as he mounts Sydal and begins to pummel him with hard right forearm shots to the head, one after another, like a rapid fire machinegun they land. AJ gets in about 10-15 forearms before dismounting Sydal and rising to his feet once more.

(AJ Styles)
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU GOLDEN SON OF A BITCH!!!! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY!!! talks about my family that way you prick! Typical Matt Sydal, always going over the edge, always going over that line, and yet these people sympathize you after you get your ass kicked for it, the hell with them, and the hell with you Matt. Now, you've crossed the line once more, and I'm gonna beat the living shit out of your for it you asshole!

AJ grabs Sydal and tosses him into the wall back first sending Matt crumbling to the pavement once more.

(AJ Styles)

Who's the bitch now huh Matty Boy??? AJ STYLES AIN'T NOBODIES BITCH!!!! Not Brock Lesnar, not Matt Sydal, and definitely not Layla! You may run the show Layla, but NO ONE RUNS AJ STYLES!!!!! Go ahead, take the damn title match from me, I don't give a damn, but you better be prepared to find not one, but TWO box office draws to main event your precious little pay per view, because if AJ Styles ain't main eventin Final Stand, then Matty Boy Sydal sure as hell ain't main eventin it neither!!!!!

AJ goes to turn around back towards Sydal only to see him clawing at his surroundings to get to his feet, but oh no he's not getting away that easily. He called him a bitch, and he's going to make him eat those words, he's ready to make Matt scream out like a bitch, to beg for mercy, mercy that he did not show back in November, and after having The Main-Event of Final Stand now snatched from him, he sure as hell will not be showing now. AJ grips Matt by his hair yanking him up,  "I'M NOBODIES BITCH DO YOU HEAR ME?!" AJ screams right in his face, so how does The World Heavyweight Champion respond? By spitting right in The Phenomenal One's face! That last action sets him off again, he flings Matt against the brick wall, and begins to recreate the fateful moment where he stomped a mud hole in Matt's calf. But after about three stomps, he stops...not wanting to do what he did before, but do much worse. He spots Matt's Slammy that he carries everywhere with him now, and with malice in his eyes drives it down into the calf with one hard swing!

After tossing it aside he then notices the door behind him to the stage entrance, and without hesitation throws Matt into the door flinging it open, abut he's not going through it...at least not yet. No, first he positions Matt's calf in between it, then SLAMS IT SHUT...and thankfully for Matt he was able to pull his leg out in time, much to AJ's chagrin. "Oh you don't wanna take a trip down memory lane? That's fine, I've got something better in mind anyways! He shoves the door open, then grabs a hold of Matt's calf and begins to drag the helpless champion through it.

On the other side a camera awaited, because you gotta love how convenient that is that they just so happened to be chilling by the stage entrance door am I right? Matt tries to scratch and flaw, to get free of AJ but it's no use, he's being dragged around like, well...a bitch...and the irony is not lost on us. He uses his free leg to land a mild kick into AJ's shin, and that...that just makes him angrier. He stops dragging him, yanks a producer out of his chair then slams it into Matt's calf causing him to let out a bellowing scream! Then he tosses Matt through the curtain, and we now can hear the audience that has watched this all go down via the magic of the titantron. Matt crawls forward, trying to pull himself up but before he can AJ's burst through the curtain and they're both now on the stage. AJ looks out into the booing audience and shouts "THIS IS YOUR HERO? THIS IS YOUR GUY? THIS IS THE MAN YOU CHOSE OVER ME?! THAT'S FINE, BECAUSE NOW YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELVES TO BLAME FOR WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN! THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, LAYLA! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME OUT OF THE FINAL STAND MAIN-EVENT? FINE! I'M TAKING THIS SON OF A BITCH WITH ME!"

With that very clear message delivered, AJ pulls Matt up, yanks his stupid golden suit jacket off, tosses it aside, yanks his tie off and begins to wrap it around his throat, tightening the pressure as Matt gasps for air. "WHAT WAS THAT, MATT? AS YOU LIVE AND BREATHE I'LL NEVER TAKE THE WORLD TITLE FROM YOU?!" the words Matt said last week come back to haunt him as his air passage is obstructed by the tie wrapped around tight. After a couple seconds AJ lets go and Matt coughs out. AJ Styles then looks around, seeing the boos, the scared faces in the crowd, the environment around him that could turn dangerous very fast and that's when he sees the XWL logo display on the stage, he yanks Matt up, and with sheer power fueled by rage alone he tosses him into the air right into the logo! Matt slumps down from the impact, lying on it as it's sturdy position made matters only worse. It was like he was a bird that ran straight into a glass window on those commercials you see every week.

Not satisfied just yet, AJ sees a few tables set up off the stage, equipment positioned for operations like pyrotechnics and certain technical operations...and his thoughts turn more sinister. He's got nothing to lose at this point, he's crossed the line he can't come back from, the only thing he wants to do in this moment is take out Matt Sydal, once and for all. He clubs him in the back, kicks him in the calf, drags him over to the edge of the stage, then jerks him up to his feet, and yells "THIS IS ON YOU, THIS IS ON ALL OF YOU! THIS, IS HIS FINAL STAND, I PROMISE YOU THAT!" pulling the almost limp Matt up, he's setting up for...THE STYLES CLASH?! Throwing caution to the wind, he lifts Matt up, starts to hook his arms to leap off the stage, and IMMEDIATELY a swarm of security as well as various XWL personnel rush into action pulling him off of Matt just in the nick of time.

The fans let out a sigh of relief, as do we the viewers at home as AJ Styles is pulled away from the stage, the group of men growing larger and larger to keep him away from Matt. As AJ's shouting various things in response, elbowing a few, punching a few, but still failing to break free of the wall of men before him...all you can hear are the pitched screams of Layla as she steps onto the stage, FURIOUS. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! WAS IT WORTH IT, AJ?! WAS IT?! I HOPE IT WAS, BECAUSE IF YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING MY BLUFF?! IF YOU THINK I WAS KIDDING LAST WEEK?! THEN HOW'S THIS FOR A BLUFF, YOU'RE OUT! YOUR REMATCH, THE MAIN-EVENT, YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT ANYMORE! GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW! With no remorse in his eyes, only anger, pure hatred towards the man that Layla kneels down to check on, AJ is carried out by security, and the scene ends with Layla screaming "WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?! GET ME A DAMN MEDIC!"  

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 2:40 pm

We return to one participant in the ring, eager for his opponent to make his entrance.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 RpkLp1eXWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 2MDKLNt

At the sound of his music the arena bursts into boo's. The sound of the hatred from the crowd could almost drown out the music itself, as multiple hateful chants started. Eventually, Edge walks from the other side of the curtain with a huge grin on his face, his head held high, and his arms open in a receiving manner. Edge was taking in the entire crowd and he didn't care what there reaction was. After a moment Edge looks at the camera and says " Get the ambulance ready " and begins to walk down the ramp.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 1368452_o

Edge begins walk on the ring steps to enter the ring, but then turns back and begins intimidating the crowd. After a brief war of words Edge begins to laugh at the audience member, then flips him the middle finger. Edge steps into the ring at last, takes off his shirt, and spits in the face of Pete Dunne. He proceeds to heckle him telling him " He isn't worthy to be in the same ring as me, this place isn't a good environment for him".The ref, eventually, gains order in the ring and starts the match.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 2016-06-01_574e5d4f8385a_image

Edge stands up and looks down at poor Pete Dunne. He spits in his face again and then kicks his body out of the ring. He grabs a mic, takes a seat in the ring and begins to hush the crowd.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Edgeface_display_image

[Edge]

This is really starting to get old. I say the same thing all the time and my point hasn't gotten across. I have been here for months, and nothing has happened. I have walked in this ring and have proved each and every week that I am more than worthy of something bigger. Bigger matches, title shots, decent feuds. However I have had a thought that this company doesn't like to show all of it's true talent, that it is biased towards the suck ups of this place. I have told you fans and the people in the back every week that I am one of the best, and I prove it in the ring.. And it is the fact that I am overlooked by sob stories that I can't get anywhere. I make my own opportunities, make my own chances, and though they don't always pay off, It still shows that I am a legend of this industry, that I am one of the best to grace this mat. But  I still get matched with losers like the chump still dry heaving outside the ring, I still beat people senseless and you still don't understand what I want.

Edge looks directly into the camera in front of him, not even paying attention to the crowd

I want ma- hell, I deserve matches with main eventers, I have pulled my weight. Look at my resume if you need any convincing, but the fact that the bitch pulling the strings and making matches, Yes You Layla, doesn't give me matches worth my time and effort or worth this crowds money, that my potential doesn't truly shine as much. If you don't believe me, let me fight Kruger, Truth, or a fighter that actually shows up, unlike C.M Punk. Hell, give me a match against Matt Sydal,  and I can show the world how You screwed your booking Layla an-...

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Szy8e8

Edge was in the middle of talking when he had his mic cut off. Edge began to cuss and yell as the crowd cheered and chanted " Thank you Layla". Edge angry at this act, walks backstage taking his victory against Pete Dunne with him as he kick Dunne one more time on the way out. Where Edge is going? No one has a clue.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Returning from a commercial break, Anarchy is greeted by the theme of the Legit Boss, Sasha Banks.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Welcome back to the show, Ladies and Gentlemen, and it wasn't obvious? After what we saw in last week's main event, it looks as if we'll be joined by the now former Women's Champion, the Legit Boss, Sasha Banks.

The camera pans in to the stage and out from behind the curtain emerges Sasha Banks, no championship around her waist anymore, but the fans were still behind the former champion despite the loss. They cheered for her as she stepped out to the stage, not a beat missing from her step. A moment was taken to gaze out into the crowd before her hands were extended out as she did her signature taunt atop the ramp.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Giphy

The Boss walks down the ramp, reaching to high five a couple of younger hands that reached over the barricade.

[COREY GRAVES]
I can't wait to see what kind of excuse she has for losing! Ever since she sold out and started sucking up to the fans, she's quite frankly become unbearable with the whole "I'm not afraid" thing that she always says now.

[MAURO RANALLO]
She deserves some credit, Corey. She stood toe-to-toe with one of the most frightening superstars in recent memory, didn't show an ounce of fear, and she beat her! She might have lost the back to her, but you can't take that from her.

Sasha moved up the steps and brought herself into the ring, reaching through the ropes on the opposite side in order to receive a microphone from one of the ringside workers. Her feet then brought her back to the center of the ring where she took a deep breath in and waited for her theme to go silent.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 538FFpU

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm not going to beat around the bush, guys. I came out here with reason and that reason is I want MY Women's Champion back. I lost to April in the main event of Anarchy. I lost to April in what was, without any doubts, the most grueling match of my career. And most of the people in the back, they'd be upset that they lost. I'm not one of those people because I'm going to be the person who admits that April was right. April is all about destruction and chaos and an extreme rules match was made for someone like her. I might be able to out wrestle her but I could never reach a level of chaos that she has climbed to. She had the advantage going into the match. That's not me making excuses either because I beat her to win the championship originally. I don't need to make excuses when I know I have someone's number, but last week? She had mine. She had my number, she pinned me and she became a two time Women's Champion.

The Boss pauses for a second, nodding her head to the crowd that boo'd.

[SASHA BANKS]
I don't like it either. I didn't bust my ass for years to have someone else be the champion.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 TkOShSR

[SASHA BANKS]
Perhaps I let my confidence get the best of me. Perhaps, had I not subjected myself to two championship matches the two weeks before my match with April, I might have been able to overcome the odds and beat her. I had something to prove though because it's not about climbing the mountain anymore, it's about showing that you belong atop the mountain. I told myself that I have to beat anyone who wants a shot at my championship because in my mind, I knew that anyone could win one match, but only the best could go out there, week after week after week, and beat everyone who stepped up. Whether there is a Women's Championship strapped around my waist or not, that's exactly what I am: I am the best. I am the best wrestler in this division, whether people realize it or not.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 XZdQZhF

[SASHA BANKS]
I want my rematch and I want it tonight, plain and simple. I could care less about my match with Alexa Bliss because April, I want my rematch and I want it tonight. I don't care what type of match it is because I know that I have your number. It wasn't luck that caused me to beat you the first time that we faced and it won't be luck that causes me to beat you for a second time. After tonight, Sasha Banks, the Legit Boss, is going to once again be your Women's Champion and it's going to be me who walks into Final Stand as champion because April, I am not afraid of you. I am not afraid. I was born to d-

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Yqpgfg3m

Dana Brooke emerges out onto the stage, mic already equipped in her hand. Her loud entrance music begins to fade out, as the crowd's booing gradually overpowers the tune.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 GNuYurxm

[DANA BROOKE]
Awww, Sasha!.. Did you have a good birthday, Champ?  Wait- wait a second, where's your title?.. That's right! You aren't Champion anymore.

Dana pauses to laugh as her entrance lighting fades out, and the crowd continues to voice their negative feelings about the protege of Natalya Neidhart.

[DANA BROOKE]
What a way to ring in 25! Alone, title-less, already peaked.. It could just be where I'm standing, but you sure don't look like much of a "BOSS," to me.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 ATOskjWm

[DANA BROOKE]
We get it, you want your rematch, but there are plenty of other people around here who want to get their hands on Sister April, right now.. Myself, and the Great Nattie Neidhart, included.. You had one job, Sasha, and you let that blood-sucking cult leader get the best of you.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Te65JGwm

Dana begins to descend down the ramp as she speaks, placing one hand back on her hip while the other holds her mic up, not giving Sasha any room to interject.

[DANA BROOKE]
Sure we could just take a back seat, and watch you and Hannibal Lecter play hot potato with the Women's Championship.. OR, you could sit down, cut your losses, and let a worthy contender step up to the plate. One who'll send Sister April packing back to the swamp.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 NxlZ0tMm

Dana lowers her mic just long enough to hop onto the apron of the ring, and duck down through the ropes, coming face-to-face with the Boss.

[DANA BROOKE]
And Nattie.. Well, I think it's safe to say she isn't exactly in a good state of mind right now. Bless her strong, little heart.. She's deserving, we all know it, but the poor thing is frazzled by everything that's been going on lately, and I- being her best friend and protege- don't think it would be the wisest decision to put her in a ring with the psychopath that had her locked up for weeks.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 QhxEo0Gm

[DANA BROOKE]
-No, instead, we should put April in a Championship match with someone who beat her already in their debut match on Anarchy.. Someone who's completely capable of shutting down her entire career.. Someone, like.. ME.

The crowd erupts like some sort of a booing volcano as everyone gets a clear insight of Dana's real motivation for coming out here tonight. The protege of Natalya grins smugly, clearly proud of herself, and completely justified in her mind.

Dana's arrogance is slightly shaken the second Natalya's music sounds to a tremendous pop! She quickly recovers mouthing "She's coming out here to back me up! That's right, come on Nattie tell her she needs to get to the back of the line!" Out from behind the curtain, Natalya walks out, determination in her eyes...you can see that what she went through at the hands of Sister April, the torture she endured...it didn't weaken her, it strengthened her.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Nry76fw

Walking down the ramp, both women in the ring stare her way, while Natalya just almost looks through them, as if she isn't even looking at anything that's physically here...as if in her head, all she sees are replays of what April did to her, and what she no doubt wants to do to her in response.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 YTDK8Hz

[Natalya]
Pardon me, ladies, but show of hands...who here has been kidnapped by a crazed maniac for the last several weeks and tortured in ways you can't even imagine?

She looks to Dana, who obviously has her hand down, and Sasha as well....then Natalya raises her own, with intensity in her eyes.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 VzVGtWP

[Natalya]
Oh, just me? Well since I've had all the "fun" I hate to take this from you too...but ladies? If you think I'm going to mind my manners and stand by as one of you faces Sister April for The Women's Championship? Then I've got news for you both. Nattie is DONE sitting by on the sidelines while everyone else takes what they want! Maybe it's the lack of sleep, the anguish I endured at her hands, the life that was choked out of me on the daily...but in a strange way, a really twisted...demented kind of way...I've NEVER felt more empowered. More DETERMINED to become Women's Champion than I do, RIGHT NOW!

The Anvilette pauses as The XWL Universe cheers in agreement with her point.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 B86Of3v

[Natalya]
That is why I can't simply wait my "turn" because NO ONE has waited longer than I have for my time to FINALLY come. It's been years, years upon years...so long that I've forgotten what it even feels like to hold a championship in my hands, how great it feels to have it around my waist...listen Sasha, I know you have a rematch clause, and far be it from me to say you shouldn't get it, because you should...because you EARNED that title, and you've come such a long way to be the woman that now stands before me...but I NEED this.

As the two let her words sink in, something else sinks in....a chant quickly breaking out within the audience in support of Natalya. You can hear the passion in her voice, she doesn't just want it, she needs it...

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 ZjcuUE1

[Natalya]
That goes for you too, Dana. Please don't take this the wrong way, I think you're a tremendous talent, why else would I agree to take you under my wing, why else would I have spent the last year at The Performance Center working with you? But trust me when I say you're not ready for a match of this caliber, not because of anything you lack...no, you're a force in this division, what worries me is that I see history repeating before my very eyes. Last year a woman arrived on the scene, and Sasha will tell you as she had first-hand experience with her...she was a serious threat in this division. She beat everyone, and she feared nothing. Her ego wouldn't let her, that's why when Sister April rose up as her challenger? She let her arrogance blind her...and that same arrogance is in you...it's not arrogance necessarily, it's confidence that you can do anything and nothing can stop. By all means that's a great quality to have...but Mia had it, and it led to her downfall...she didn't just lose to April when everything was on the line, she fell victim...to the darkness. Darkness that I can say, is no laughing matter. It's easy to dismiss her, call her crazy...but something...I don't know what, or how to describe it...but SOMETHING has taken over her. Whatever it is? Is the most horrifying thing I have ever witnessed.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 HaeTBLw

[Natalya]
Honestly, above all else? What I want most is to end this once and for all. To free the hold that the darkness has over The Women's Championship...to prevent any more promising careers from being destroyed at her hands. I'm here tonight, of sound mind, body, and soul....even after what she put me through. She tried to break me down, and FAILED! Why? Because the light that shines within me, is stronger than the darkness within her! I am Natalya Neidhart, I survived The Infamous Dungeon, NOTHING can stop me, I AM UNBREAKABLE, DO YOU HEAR ME APRIL?! I WILL STOP Y-

Most of the crowd erupt in boos as Sister April strolls out onto the main stage. April's seems to be ignoring the boos and sends a devilish grin down at the women down in the ring. April holds her title high into the air which brings ire not only to the women on the ring but the crowd. April begins her walk to the ring

(Sister April)
Sasha let me be the first to say that I understand your pain. Having your title reign ended so soon...you caused me that pain. You ripped away my dream. You stole my moment from me! You probably think that my interfering in your matches these last few weeks has been something personal. You probably think I despise you. But I don't. I said it a while ago, no, I respect you greatly Sasha. However last week I wanted to show you something in that match. And that's that what happened at Breakthrough...will never happen again. Your good, and in a wrestling match I had trouble hanging with you. But just like everyone else I train. And I'll never let you get the upper hand against me like that again. I am the BEST in this division and you'll also be second best

April slides slowly in the ring and turns her attention to Dana Brooks. Dana purses her lips at April who stared vacantly at her

(Sister April)
Better listen to your mentor little girl. Your starting to play with the big girls now. You're in such a hurry to try and prove yourself you can't see the danger you're in. You have potential. You're easily the most powerful woman i've ever been in the ring with. But that's all you are. You refuse to heed the warnings and teaching of my...sister here

Natalya visibly flinches at the word sister which only makes April smile

(Sister April)
I took the top woman, Mia Yim, and put her away for good. I made what I did to my sister here look like child's play. Yet you want to keep antagonizing me. You want my title so bad? Well some lessons unfortunately have to be learned the hard way. But maybe ask yourself this...If I did what I did to my sister...someone I care greatly for...imagine what I would do to YOU?

April turns to Natalya and her face softens. She holds her arms out wide, waiting for an embrace from her "Sister" Natalya. However Natalya's glare makes April lower her arms. However it doesn't wipe the smile off her face

(Sister April)
Can you feel it in your veins? My darkness is swimming in your blood. In your soul. You want to deny it but you know deep inside its true. Listen to everything you been saying? "You feel stronger than ever." "You're tired of waiting for your shot" you actually attacked me last week! You're not the same woman you were weeks ago. No...there's something darker lurking inside, waiting to jump out. No longer are you Natalya. You're my Sister now. You only think you want to hurt me. But in your...heart of hearts you appreciate everything I did for you those two long weeks

April takes a step forward towards Nattie who goes to take a hesitant step back but reconsiders and stands her ground

(Sister April)
This new attitude of yours is all MY doing. You should be thanking me. It's given you a spine. It's about to earn you a title shot. And more importantly it's given you a friend. Your first TRUE friend because her? April points to Dana Brooke didn't even look for you! She took a title shot and after seeing you needed help she couldn't have cared less! But I cared! I cared that you were being taken advantage of and I molded you into a force that will grow to something even greater than me one day. So yeah. You've earned a title shot Sister Nattie. And Sasha you're owed a rematch. And Dana I'd love nothing more than to introduce you to my Darkness. So who will it be tonight?

The three women in the ring size one another up for a moment, each one taking in Sister April's comments. Suddenly, the tense silence is broken as Dana Brooke viciously chucks her mic at Sasha Banks, instantly following up with a cheap shot to the side of the head!

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 22HZMoSm

Sasha stumbles back against the ropes as Dana stays on her, delivering a few closed fists, and a knee to the gut. But before she can do any significant damage, Natalya comes to the aid of Sasha Banks, pulling Dana away from her. "That's enough, Dana!" trying to play peacemaker, she's thrown off guard when suddenly she's yanked back by her hair, and pulling in close by the New Women's Champion Sister April. April coddles Nattie's head in close, then proceeds to kiss her forehead shouting "I DO THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SISTER!" swinging her downwards for the Sister Abigail, ONLY FOR NATALYA TO STOP THE MOMENTUM, SHOVE HER BACK AND CONNECT WITH A DISCUS CLOTHESLINE THAT TURNS THE CHAMPION INSIDE OUT!

In the midst of all the chaos, Dana looks over at the weakened Sasha, who seems to be slowly regaining her strength near the ropes. The opportunistic protege of Natalya grabs the former Champion by her purple hair, giving her a stiff kick to the ribs to keep her down and out.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 DtXxiM4m

Natalya stares down at the fallen champion, specifically at her title, while Brooke can be heard shouting at the battered Sasha Banks as bedlam continues to unfold in the center of the ring.

[DANA BROOKE]
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, C'MERE!

Dana showcases her superior strength by hoisting the Boss onto her shoulders, clearly setting up for the Dana Driver...but The Boss fights off her shoulders, Dana tries to be quick and knock her back down rushing for a huge clothesline...BUT SASHA DUCKS, AND DANA ACCIDENTALLY DROPS HER MENTOR TO THE MAT INSTEAD! Her hands grab at the side of her head, realizing what she's just done, but before she can do anything else Sasha grabs a hold of her...

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 EMmDs5tm

jumps up driving both knees into her spine then flips her over from the impact, transitioning right into The Bank Statement!

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 PBX6w1pm

The fans are screaming clearly excited over this display between the four women in the ring, as Dana screams out from the pressure applied. Showing no signs of letting go, taking out her frustrations over losing The Women's Championship last week on Dana Brooke you can tell it both feels good, and it sends a message. She wants her title back, and if she has to she'll go through every single woman in that ring right now. But thankfully for Dana, The General Manager Layla's music starts to play, and Sasha lets go, rising back to her feet standing tall over the other three women.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Dfi1S1tm

Nattie starts to sit up, holding the back of her head, April pulls at her air with a devious smile, and both women stare at the stage as Layla comes out onto it.

[Layla]
Ladies, that...THAT is how you stake your claim at The Women's Championship. It's clear that in that ring are three deserving contenders, three women that would make excellent opponents for our New Women's Champion Sister April. It's tough, do I pick the woman she's been obsessed with, the woman that she originally wanted to defend against? Do I pick the woman that's beaten her in her debut on Anarchy, a dominant woman to counter the element of fear? Or do we see the rubber match that at this point could go either way? How about all of the above? That's right ladies, a match of this caliber deserves a big stage, so not only will it be NATALYA...versus DANA BROOKE....versus SASHA BANKS...versus SISTER APRIL...in a FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH...FOR THE XWL WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP...but that match will take place on the grandest stage of them all, FINAL STAND!

The fans are over the moon after that massive match is made, Sasha nods with a smile before shouting "I'm going to show all of you who THE BOSS is at Final Stand!"  and exiting the ring.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 XypTw02m

As she starts to head up the ramp, the other three women stare back at her. Natalya with a competition hungry smile, her desire to be champion oozing out of her, Dana with a glare...writhing from The Bank Statement, daggers directed at Sasha signaling that playtime will indeed be over at Final Stand...and April, just sits there, The Women's Championship held closely, laughing maniacally. Clearly, the numbers don't phase her, but will they prove to be too much for the darkness to maintain its hold over The Women's Division? We'll find out in one month at Final Stand...the segment fades as we take one last shot of all four women that will be competing at Final Stand for The Women's Championship.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:49 pm

As XWL continues the camera pans to a room backstage. the room is full of leather furniture, a table of gourmet food, a 72 inch tv, and a man wearing a tuxedo holding a bottle of champagne. the camera begins to pan around the room until it stops as it reveals two men sitting on leather chairs. as the camera begins to move closer it is revealed to be none other than Booker T and JBL.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXGDyQdVwrcFdexEttXmtz2IZjiqQNua7maaTH8MytmHnXrO6

{Booker T}
whats up suckas. My names Booker T and im here to interview The Wrestling God himself, John Bradshaw Layfield.

The crowd boos as the camera pans over to JBL.

$JBL$
Thank you Booker, before we get started, can i interest you in a glass of champagne?

JBL snaps his fingers as the man walks over with two glasses and the bottle. he pours the glasses and hands them to Booker T and JBL.

{Booker T}
Thank you uh...

$JBL$
His names Virgil. Hes my new valet, and there's no need to thank him Booker, hes simply doing his job. that will be all Virgil.

Virgil nods as he walks back out of the cameras view. Booker T takes a sip as JBL continues.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 2Q==

$JBL$
Armand de Brignac. about $7,000 a bottle.

{Booker T}
Thanks John, I wasnt expecting this.

$JBL$
your welcome Booker, A wrestling God like myself only gets the best.

{Booker T}
Are you about ready to begin?

JBL nods his head in agreement and Booker begins again.

{Booker T}
The past few weeks it seems as though you've been on somewhat of a loosing streak, what do you have to say about this?

$JBL$
Well Booker im going to be brutally honest with you. its a damn shame. Its A damn Shame that these people have had to witness me, their hero, forced to loose continuously due to outside interference, incompatant referees who cant seem to do their damn job.

{Booker T}
Now speaking of people just "doing their job" whats your obvious problem with Renee Young?

JBL looks somewhat puzzled before he begins to speak.

$JBL$
My problem with Renee? Why is it that you think i have a problem with ms. Renee. could it be because i get angry that just like every one else here in the XWL, she cant do her job right? Her job is simple. Ask me questions about relevant topics, and yet she continues to ask me questions that either noone wants to hear or questions that everyone already knows the answer to. Simply put Booker, i don't have a problem with her, i just think shes a stereotypical blonde woman.

the women int he crowd begin to boo loud as ever as Booker has a look of shock as he wasn't expecting that. Booker looks down at his watch before continuing.

{Booker T}
Wow john it seems we are runing low on time, so heres my last question. What are your soon to come future plans here in the XWL?

$JBL$
Booker as you know, I Am a Wrestling God, A successful businessman, Author, talk show host, the list goes on and on.
I grace this company with my presence and im treated like shit. They allow these travesties to continue to happen. Im the greatest thing to ever happen to this company and they ignore the fact that i am continuously getting screwed over. Well Booker I think its about time these wrongs be turned to rights. Its about time the XWL does what best for business. and whats best for business Booker...

$JBL$
is to put me into the Final Stand Off match. And once i win the Final Stand Off, i will go on to beat the champion and take what is mine.
I dont give a damn if its Sydal or truth, When you step into mount olympus with a wrestling god you will fall.

JBL stands shakes Booker T's hand and walks out of the door as Virgil holds it open and quickly follows him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 2:29 am

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Omega10XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Dbry_p11

Daniel Bryan wins via Dragon Suplex

Bryan and Omega exchange handshakes before Omega leaves the ring. Bryan gets a YES! chant going as the crowd celebrates

RANALLO
another win for Bryan over another former superstar from Japan. Makes you wonder if the champion Matt Sydal is paying attention at what is happening

Bryan asks for a mic

BRYAN
Over the last several weeks Austin Aries has been trying to make a statement at my expense. But all he's really done is shown me and you, the fans what kind of man he really is. A Coward, a man with out honor or respect. A man who has to get his lackey to attack from behind. And i am getting damn sick of it. Layla you told me that this is 'our' show, the superstars. So Austin i hope you are listening too. I dont care when, or how, or what type it is. If you want me, you got me! So Layla, book the match!

Bryan drops the mic and starts another YES! chant as we go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next