Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17

Go down 
+8
Taco
P.R Son
Stevens150
GamerShane31
Strummania
Frowonder
Harmon
BOFA
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:09 pm

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. The Women Implode

Last week we saw the tag team Women's match implode in upon itself as Layla had decided to book strange bedfellows. Alexa left Rosemary to the wolves in the form of Sasha and Natalya and it did not end well for Rosemary. Tonight, Alexa is left to fight Natalya while Rosemary is squared off against Bayley. What is in store for Alexa as Rosemary can NOT be happy with what happened and is already on a creepy tirade. Will more come of this or will Alexa weasel her way out of it yet again?

2. The Darkness Takes Over

Last week, the Face of Fear makes a return to the squared circle to face off against a local talent. The local talent didn't last long as Bray decimated him, and that's putting it lightly. What followed however is the real talk of the town as Roman erupted from the back and from Bray's clutches just for Bray to evade his. In one moment Bray stood face to face with Reigns and the next, they were very far apart and Wyatt was simply laughing in response to Reigns' anger. Tonight, Bray faces off against Edge while Roman has to fight Jeff Hardy. Will the two meet again tonight?

3. Ultimate Opportunist stands tall!

With many of fans, possibly even Layla, doubting the Rated R Superstar going into last week's main event, Edge managed to single-handedly do what most men couldn't. Edge cleanly pinned the number one contender for the Elite Championship, not needing to pay off a referee or anything. Though, in the end, the champion himself might have got the last laugh against the Beast Incarnate, what does this mean for Edge? Could we see a title shot in his near future if Brock manages to end the reign of CM Punk come Final Stand?

4. Old Habits Die Hard

Don't believe me? Just ask the Boss herself, Sasha Banks. Natalya might be re-thinking putting trust in the Boss after this past week because once he back was turned, the next thing she knew she was being locked in the Bank Statement until she was tapping out. While Sasha still claims that she still respects Natalya, and that the two of them are still friends, does Natalya feel the same way about this? Some have gave credit to the Boss, agreeing that it's a fatal four way and everyone is an enemy, but will Natalya be one of those people?

5. The Final Stand-Off Is Heating up!

Two weeks ago, after Layla strongly hinted of the Undertaker being apart of the match, we had the Wrestling God himself, JBL, expressing interest in being apart of it. This week, the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, Austin Aries started to throw his name into the hat. All three men are well deserving of a championship match but the question still lies: who else might begin to express interest in the match? The field is growing larger with each passing week and at Final Stand, we might quite possibly see someone challenge for the championship who never has before.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 2kISIFi XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 GgMcV8T

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 N3JsBwvXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 LAIY08U

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 VsF1a1XXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 R37QDAR

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 2MDKLNtXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 N0HYlUJ

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 HYMBTCxXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 RpkLp1e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 PIURm0uXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 5tOg2pf

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 QomeJFWXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 I0PP3HT

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 7Ehi3T7XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 UlD6JrO

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 UbKYwzp XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 8G8BVGS

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 XtlOPvhXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 CIcR4Ei

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Vk87Cd8 XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 JcSJ4gq

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Qm7tiU2 XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 DUWmgpQ

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 YSt8EVs XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 3MzXvSh

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 4zmjhal XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 BhZXPi8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 EaMqIef XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 YHhHhVP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 NZHKYCm XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 QaittJW

Hart to Heart with the Boss

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 I0PP3HTXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 GADOtNh

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 AGIV2sLXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Gv2EBWK

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 GrIQIS9XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Q01OmPy
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 am

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Wwe-raw-pyro-o

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Hello, and welcome ladies and gentlemen we are live here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Mauro Ranallo here with my colleague as always Corey Graves!

.:Corey Graves:.
Thank you for that warm introduction there Mauro! I am very excited for this night to begin as we have awesome action in store for you all here tonight..

Looks like we are starting things off tonight with the Broken One himself. The Master of Deletion. Broken Matt Hardy!

Broken Matt emerges out onto the stage arms extended

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 6

The fans begin chanting "DELETE" as Broken Matt starts making his way down the ramp. Broken Matt does his Delete gesture to chime in with his fans.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 1

Look at this the Broken Army is out in full force here tonight in Pittsburgh!

That is right Corey! The XWL Universe is showing their love for Broken Matt!

Broken Matt makes a left at the end of the ramp, and walks up the steel. He looks around the arena as he reaches the top of the steps, and starts yelling.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

The fans join in on the chant

AHAHAHA YES!

Broken Matt steps into the ring, and is handed a microphone by the ref who is standing in the ring. Broken Matt takes a firm grasp of the microphone, and raises it up to his lips to speak.

What WONDERFUL way to kick off Anarchy with that warm welcome from my Broken Universe, yes! The Seven Deities smile down upon all of you, and welcome you all with open arms.

The fans cheer with excitement of Broken Matt sharing his Broken brilliance to the world.

Two weeks ago on Anarchy there was a monumental announcement that offers an WONDERFUL award.

The fans cheer as they know Broken Matt is speaking of the Final Stand-Off.

Ten men will walk down that very ramp, and into the Final Stand-Off. One by one they shall be tossed out until only one stands tall, and that particular individual shall face the winner of the World Heavyweight title match. After realizing this opportunity as I sat in my living room something shiny caught my eye. What was it you ask?

A smile comes across the face of The Broken One

Most likely to succeed.. The award that you all voted for me. This would be a MARVELOUS opportunity to prove exactly why I was deemed by all of you to succeed. So After the deletion of Brother Nero.. I am going to walk down that ramp once again, but this time I will go into battle against nine other competitors for a chance to obtain gold, and my gift, and repayment to all of you in the Broken Universe is to win the World Heavyweight Championship, because you deserve a real champion not some spot monkey.

Some fans can be heard chuckling in the front row

It's almost sicking to watch. A plague has been placed upon that title by the egotistical spot monkey Matt Sydal, but lingering in the shadows is yet another spot monkey A.J. Styles. I don't care who is champion after Final Stand. I will DELETE everyone who dares enter into the Final Stand-Off, and then when I emerge VICTORIOUS my eyes will be set on championship gold.

Broken Matt appears to be in thought, and then an excitied smile crawls onto the fact of Broken Matt

The Seven Deities assure me the biggest night of my career in this vessel draws closer with each passing day, and I have a great that night will be at Final Stand! Not only will I DELETE Brother Nero, but I will win this Final Stand-Off to end the reigning terror of this back, and forth spot monkey festival, because there will be no stopping my Broken brilliance no matter who stands before me. I proved to each and every single person backstage that I deserve to be fighting for the World Heavyweight title when I nearly beat Brock Lesnar in a one on one match up. I stunned the world in that match. As I went toe to toe with the beast, and  held my ground. Some find it unbelievable I was able to walk out of the arena under my own power. So I ask you.. If I am capable of that what makes anyone think they will be able to stop me, and my Broken brilliance.

A smirk grows on the face of Broken Matt as his theme begins to start playing.

What a powerful message from Broken Matt Hardy. He seems very calm, and ready for this match.

Broken Matt as of right now has my vote for winner of the Final Stand-off, and speaking of winners..

Corey Graves pulls out a slim jim

Why don't you be a winner today, and snap into a Slim Jim!

We'll be right back after a word from our sponsors..

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 6:54 pm

The lights come up to a familiar room and a symbol on the back of a throne. From a far the symbol couldn't be really made out, but upon further inspection the symbol was definitely The Undertaker's. But the throne wasn't empty, The Deadman himself was occupying the throne, leaning his head on hand with the other on the arm rest. But ahead of him was the Reaper's list and the photo directly in front of him was of TJ Perkins. The Undertaker never faces the camera.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Hqdefault

The Undertaker

Youth. You come into the world witha pure heart, unknowing of how this planet works. You battle to make your dream's reality, but most fall real far from the goal. You stop trying after realizing how cruel this world gets. But tonight, you don't even get the privellage of knowing what your future is like. It's a real pity. Your career is just barely beginning, but now you face death incarnate. Others probably foresaw great things in your future: Titles, Main Events, Maybe even bein in the Hall of Hero's you people obsess over, but it will all be cut short. I take the soul of every man that is in my path, and just pinning you in the ring, links your soul to me and my collection, plain and simple. You just happen to be the unlucky soul that has to face me. You could prove me wrong, but I doubt it, I have fought the young and motivated far too many times with the same result. But fight. Fight while you can, while you have the chance because TJ Perkins, YOUR SOUL IS THE NEXT TO CLAIM ON MY LIST.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 AryM5I

The Undertaker rises from his throne, but his back is still facing the camera.

The Undertaker

You have been marked for death, and now I will not rest until your soul is mine. Believe me, "fight" for life will not go to waste. It will be a message to every man in the Final Stand. Perkins, by night's end you will know the pain of death quite well and your soul will be in my collection. Fight all you want but you will Rest. In. Peace.

The Undertaker, picks up the hammer and nail on a nearby table. He walks back to the list and proceeds to slam the nail into the picture of TJ Perkins. After doing so he puts the hammer down, but head hangs low and begins to slow shake his head.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Maxresdefault

The Undertaker

I warned you not to get involved. I told you if you got in my path, I would not hesitate to end your career, but you don't listen. Humans. So caught up in chasing dreams that will never comes to pass. Fine. But know that you made your own resting place and at Final Stand you will lay in it. Be confident in your ability now, but I will destroy everything you stand for, It doesn't matter what title you go by or what accolades you have collected over the years, I will end your life either way. You had your chance to run, now it is time to face death.

The Undertaker stays standing with his head low, and the camera begins to back away.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Chris Jericho comes out to mixed reactions again, the ring is set up for the Highlight Reel as we see the decorations and a NEW Jeritron 10k! Jericho is dressed in his vest and jeans mic in hand List in the other, he's wearing a Black silk scarf with pictures of various goats on it.

Graves

He's here! Haha yes! Time for the best talk show in XWL history!!

Mauro
What about Miz TV?

Graves

Miz was a nobody we don't count him.

Jericho struts to the ring smirk on his face, he enters the ring.

Jericho

Welcome one and all! Ladies and Gentlemen, Worms and Wormettes, Parasites and Stupid Idiots.

Fans start to boo a bit.

Jericho

Welcome to THE greatest talk show in WRESTLING history! Welcome to the Highlight Reel!

The fans cheer him a bit now.

Jericho

First and foremost I'd like to talk about the elephant in the room, and that's that Borin' Corbin is still soooo verrry boooooring! My god you people pay good money for these tickets and you had to watch Borin' fight Zack Ryder and for that, I'm truly sorry...Like I said this man would never be able to put on a THREE star match let alone a five star, but I'm getting off track. Let me now introduce my guest here tonight, a man who took it to Borin' last week and a man who I have taken under my wind. Ladies and Gentlemen..... Zack Ryder!!!!

The fans explode for Zack as he comes down holding his neck but smiling to the crowd.

Mauro
Well this man didn't take it to Corbin last night as he lost in under 30 seconds.

Graves

Shut up Mauro he did fine.

Zack gets into the ring as Jericho is seen clapping for him. Ryder gets handed a mic.

Jericho

Welcome Mr. Ryder, How are you feeling tonight?

Ryder

Well I'm not gonna lie bro, I'm hurting but I did pretty good last week huh?!

Jericho

Okay one, Don't call me bro. Two it's not hard to beat a man like Borin' I mean come on the guy has literally no skill but, you did good enough for me to take you under my wing. It's not one and done though, you need to keep impressing me or you're just wasting my time.

Ryder

Don't worry Mr. Jericho, I WILL impress you! That untalented loser was just the beginning and the next thing I'll impress you with will be LIT! WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!

Jericho just puts his hand over his face and wipes it, he starts to speak but is cut off by...

Baron Corbin approaches the ring with the Blackcraft Cult  hoodie that reads "As above so below". Corbin looks especially to be in a foul mood listening to this garbage that Jericho and his lackey are spewing.

Graves
Ugh what does he want? Jericho was about to give Ryder some sound career advice!

Mauro
I think hes had enough of what these two have been saying.

Corbin

You two are a match made in heaven you that? Ones an idiot who is living off of past accomplishments and what people thought about him ten years ago. And the other ones cowardice knows no bounds that he sinks to the level of a False idol. Well I've had just about all i can stand with you Jericho. You come out here and try to get losers to do your dirty work. Its going to take a whole lot more than the two of you to stop me. Let me pretty much put everyone on notice.

Corbin pauses and points to the back where the talent dresses.

Corbin

Unlike the two sheep in the middle of that ring who are going to be shitting out there insides once i finally get my hands on them. I walk alone. I stand alone. I fight alone. I don't want anybody's help. And i damn sure don't need anybody's help. In the beginning i viewed you as any other guy here. Your're loud. You run your mouth a lot. And you live on past coattails. I never liked you. But you were business. Now..no now I'm angry. I'm pissed off and I'm going to make an example out of you that shows the higher ups here in XWL that I don't need politics to get to the top. I'll just make a mountain of broken hasbeens and shattered never was'.

Jericho

What the hell are you even doing out here you stupid idiot?! You dare interrupt MY Highlight Reel? Who do you think you are?!  YOU SEE THIS SCARF!

Jericho points to his scarf with various goats on them

Jericho

I'M THE GOAT! You dare try to challenge me? Kid, I'll literally embarrass you in this ring, I doubt you could out wrestle a mop let alone Zack Ryder over here.

Ryder

Yeah bro! I can out wrestle you ANY day! Because you wish you had my brains and were as on fleek as i dress, Bro. Get out of here before I dome check you.

Jericho just looks down and rubs his eyes again.

Jericho

Zack... Please stop talking like that...

Corbin

Are you idiots done?! Ryder maybe last weeks end of days I delivered is still ringing in your ears but I've already disposed of you and quite honestly I'd usually take any chance I could to just flatten a jobber and pad that bank account. But I've realized the more time I spend wasting on you two circus clowns is time that could be spent facing real competition.

Corbin

Guys like AJ Styles

Crowd cheers

Corbin

guys like Brock Lesnar. I could give him a run for his money. And man do I want that money.

Corbin

and of course the top guy. Matt Sydal. I'd launch that cruiserweight into the third row. So I have grown tired of this. I'm going to administer a vulgar display of power at your expense.

Jericho

Vulgar display of power? You sound like a terrible metal album in fact, you dress like that kid who just couldn't make it into the cool kids table so you decided to go all emo and act like life is just the worst thing to happen to you. People like AJ, Lesnar or Sydal aren't even on my level hell, I doubt they could even beat Ryder over here.

Ryder smiles and shrugs

Jericho

You say we're not worth your time? That's laughable if anything you're not worth OUR time. But hey kid, tell ya what I'll help you out. It seems like you really want to fight me and well, Final Stand is only a couple weeks away... So I'm gonna give you what you want.... What you NEED, what you crave. I'm going to give youuu.

Jericho extends his arms and closes his eyes.

Jericho

The Gift of Jerichoooo!

The fans have mixed reactions

Jericho

Drink it in maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Ryder applauds vigorously as Corbin looks unimpressed and heads up the stairs

Corbin

That's cute it really is. well that so called "gift" that you seem so dead set on whoring out to the world is about to get resent. When i take Ryder and shove him up your ass!

Corbin is now in the ring and is growing impatient as he continues his vocal assault.

Corbin

But ill be honest with you guys. I'm growing weary of this shit. So i think I'm going to just finish this up

Corbin charges Jericho but Ryder jumps in the way and get absolutely flattened, Jericho takes the opportunity and slides out of the ring as fast as he can. Corbin gets angry and yells for Jericho to come back into the ring, the fans start cheering then the camera zooms across the ring and we see Ryder climbing the top rope, Corbin turns around as Ryder jumps at him, Corbin catches Ryder in a slam position but then spins him around and hits him with the End of Days!!! Jericho covers his mouth slightly and can be heard saying "Dear god"

Graves
END OF DAYS! CORBIN JUST CAUGHT RYDER RIGHT OUT OF THE AIR!

Mauro
THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE!

Corbin points at Jericho and picks up the mic

Corbin

Face me at Final Stand if you have the balls! I will RIP you APART!

Corbin throws down the mic

Mauro
Big challenge from Corbin here tonight!

Graves

He doesn't know what he's getting into.

Jericho leaves into the back, glancing at Ryder's body one last time.  
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:31 pm

We cut to the backstage area where we find ourselves in a hallway, and at the end, a figure, walking the opposite direction. The camera rushes that way, a figure behind it speaking.

"Alexa, wait up! Alexa!"

Bliss continues her stride, not making time for the pathetic camera man who she appears to ignore. The camera man is persistant though, following her, continuing to speak to her.

"Alexa, can I get any words on what Rosemary said last week?"

[Alexa Bliss]
Rosemary talked about me last week?

Bliss doesn't even look to the camera, appearing to not care. Alexa turns into a door frame, stopping dead. Her jaw slowly drops, looking around as the camera comes over her shoulder, looking around in the room.

[Alexa Bliss]
That, psycho, pig!

Alexa turns from shocked to furious, storming into the room, looking around at the mess before her. Lockers are ransacked, Alexa's stuff thrown all across the room. From ring gear, to make-up, to shoes, to jewelry. Bliss turns, speechless as she begins to freak out, stomping her feet and grabbing her hair, obviously stressed. She enters the room as the lights flicker on and off. The scene is like straight out of a horror film. Alexa begins looking confused as she shoves passed the cameraman as if something caught her eye. She walks closer, and closer to a wall across the other side of the room. A light finally shines upon and we see what appears to be a logo written in blood.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 M9pMy7J

A sound of laughter echoes throughout the room, and a look of fear fills the face of Alexa Bliss as she recognizes that laugh. Rosemary enters into camera frame behind Alexa Bliss.

.:IGN Rose  Rosemary  Rose IGN:.
Bliss, do you enjoy the decor we have done for you?

Rosemary giggles to herself

.:IGN Rose  Rosemary  Rose IGN:.
Do you still safety within this room? Based on the look on your face. I would say no. There is no where to hide anymore my dear sweet Bliss. You can not run from me either. Do you see that now? Decay is always watching...

Alexa turns around to see a shadowy figure emerge from the shadows, and comes into light revealing a person we have never seen before.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 J_TFXA

This individual starts walking closer to Alexa Bliss

.:Crazy Steve:.
Well hello there my beautiful Bliss.

The man who has yet to be named giggles to himself like a crazed maniac.

I do not wish to be rude in our first meeting so allow me to introduce myself to you Alexa.. I am called Crazy Steve..

Crazy Steve walks so close to Alexa that their faces almost touch.

I just want you to know that you asked for all of this. Your fate, and your Decay will come at the hands of Rosemaaarrry at Final Stand. You may deny that you two will not clash, but then your just avoiding the what is destiny.. and your destiny is to Decay just like everyone here in XWL.

A much bigger man comes out of the shadows

.:Man:.
And it will be beautiful...

This man throws throws his arms out wide forming fists with his hands standing behind Rosemary, and Crazy Steve.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 4305434_orig

Rosemary looks up, and her eyes light up with excitement with the sight of this man coming out of the shadows.

.:IGN Rose Rosemary  Rose IGN:.
Abyss how delightful for you to join us. Have you met our new friend here?

Abyss tilts his head, and a smiles forms on the monster known as Abyss as he waves at Alexa.

You see Bliss.. We are the death dealers... The Suicide Squad... We... are... Decay...

Alexa Bliss tries to run, but Crazy Steve, and Abyss grab onto her. She thrashes about trying to squirm free, but can't.

[Alexa Bliss]
Get your filthy hands off of me!

They all start to laugh maniacally, and it echoes all throughout the room. They bring her in front of Rosemary. Crazy Steve kicks the back of Alexa's legs to force her to her knee. Crazy Steve gets in the face of Alexa and screams.

GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!

Rosemary stands before Alexa biting the tip of her index finger, and a big smile crawls on the face of the Demon Assassin, Rosemary.

What did I say...

Rosemary smacks Alexa across the face, and touches foreheads with Alexa.

Didn't I say you can't run anymore?

Rosemary pulls away slightly

I will not be denied Bliss. Your coward acts stop here, and now. Your nightmare has come to life.  

Rosemary smirks at Bliss who does not appear pleased in this instance. Without warning, Bliss spits, catching Rosemary in the eye. The saliva causes her to reel backwards, grabbing at her eye, rubbing it fiercly, obviously angry now.

[Alexa Bliss]
How's that for a coward act?

Rosemary grabs Alexa by the face

Look at you.. Your trying sooo hard, but now you realize there is no way out now..

Crazy Steve licks the cheek of Alexa, and she lets out a scream of pure terror. He starts laughing as her scream of terror echoes throughout the room.

I taste your fear..

Crazy Steve runs his hands through Alexa's. She tries to pull away. Rosemary giggles still in the face of Alexa

Allow me to strike just a little bit more into.. You and I are going to fight at Final Stand.. Do I make myself clear?

Alexa looking into the eyes of Rosemary does not respond to her, and this angers Rosemary. She smacks Alexa several times across the face. Rosemary looks at both Crazy Steve, and Abyss with a sinister smile on her face.

Bring her along...  She is just gonna have to learn the hard way..

Rosemary quickly turns, and begins walking out of the room. Alexa begins screaming for Abyss, and Crazy Steve to let her go as they drag her out of her locker room. Alexa scream is the last thing we hear as we fade to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 1:22 pm

We go to the back where Bryan is changing. There is a knock on the door

LAYLA
May I come in Daniel?

BRYAN
sure

Layla enters the room

LAYLA
I know I booked you against Lesnar, like you wanted. But is there anyway to talk you out of it? He's a different beast than the others.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Daniel-bryan-backstagge-o
BRYAN
I appreciate the concern I do. But I want this, I need this. This is the true end to this Tokyo Dome theme since I came back. Once this is done, I can finally focus 100% on Austin Aries. And who knows, maybe tonight he'll learn what it means to really steal the show

LAYLA
If that's how you feel than I wo-

Before She can finish Aries rushes in behind her and by passes her and attacks Bryan. Aries grabs a near by Chair and starts laying into Bryan's shoulder. Bryan tries to fight back but Aries is a little quicker due to the attack. Layla is yelling at him to stop, and calls for security. Aries picks Bryan up by the beard and looks at him

ARIES
Try and steal the show now!

Aries throws Bryan shoulder first into the lockers as security finally enters the room and grab Aries.

LAYLA
Get him out of here! And get a doctor!

They start to escort Aries out of the room

ARIES
See you at Final Stand!
(laughs)

They leave the room as Layla tries to help Bryan who is holding his shoulder in pain

We go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 6:05 pm

The camera turn come back with the attention on the stage.

In an instant smoke floods the stage from the top of the tron, the fans immediately begin to boo, and only seem to grow louder. Then instead of the usual run through the smoke, Edge instead slowly walks into the arena with a huge grin on his. Edge stops at the top of the ramp and breathes in all the hatred the fans are screaming, the entire time the grin never leaves his face. After a moment longer Edge strolls down the ramp.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 WWE-Edge-in-Shirt

As his walk continues Edge is talking into the camera, and though it couldn't really be heard over the crowd, it was obvious what he was saying. Eventually, Edge stops at the bottom of the ramp, and puts his head down. During this action he is talking to himself and then in an instant..

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 WWE-Edge-Entrance

Edge launches himself in the ring and gets a mic from the announcer, and right before he talks he grabs a chair from under the ring and sets it up and sits down.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Attachment

EDGE

Do you believe me now? Better yet, Do I have your attention? And incase you didn't have you didn't watch last week, or you thought it was all a bad dream, let me re-inform you. Last week I got in this ring and I showed the world I am a main eventer. I showed everyone of you ignorant people, that I am more than a card filler, but that I am one of the best in this industry. Last week, I stepped toe to toe with " The Beast" Brock Lesnar, and when that final bell rung I was the man with his hand raised, and a so called conquer laid on the mat. Not only did I win, but I showed you what true wrestling was, I took Lesnar to his limit, and produced a gem of a match... It must tear each and every one of you apart, to know the fact that you were wrong about me; this whole time I was doubted, with no one I climbed to the main event, and showed that I am more than worthy of being here. You can like me, you can hate me, you can despise me, but you can not tell me that I don't belong because with what just happened last week, I am not going anywhere, and my opportunities are only beginning to fall in place.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 77af916fb2117200ad814dd3b33c2188

The fans boo's will not cease, and Edge is enjoying every second. But then Edge's smile fades, and the look on his face becomes one more serious, and he begins talking again.

On a more serious note, my opponent tonight.. Bray Wyatt. It's been a minute seen I've seen you around trying to intimidate the locker room. How was Hell? To be honest I feel like Taker didn't chokeslam you hard enough, because to me you still seem like the same person to me. But hey, that's not my job to judge, however you are in my path, but I assure you it won't be for long. You see if there was a man who doesn't need to be here, it's you. The day you left, Taker got momentum and this world kept on turning. You looked like nothing more than a spoke on the wheel, and you might say that you were champion once or twice, and that may be true, but really, you looked like you held the title to pass it on to Kruger. This company was and is fine with out you being here, but you do have one use: being a stepping stone. You acted as one for Kruger and Taker, so might as well step up to fall again. Tonight I am going to do the same thing Kruger and Taker did with you, use you as a stepping stone to gain even more momentum. You can talk a big game Wyatt, try to make me scared for our match, but it won't work. So I have a word of advice, " Run" after tonight I will show the world that your career here was nothing more than a sham.

Edge simply tosses his mic in the middle of the ring, and goes back stage. We head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Stevens150
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 6:56 pm

The camera goes straight to Trent Seven in his locker room, he's tying his shoes and stretching then someone walks in. It's Renee Young with a microphone, ready to interview Seven.

][RENEE YOUNG]

Hello everyone, I am here with newest XWL signee, Trent Seven. Seven, tonight you will be making your debut match against Karl Anderson. Care to say anything on that?

Seven strokes his moustache then looks around.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 1aa840a9f36bd52c0b08fe5110a6198505c58265_hq

[TRENT SEVEN]
Tonight, the entire world will see what Trent Seven can do. Karl Anderson, you need to watch out because i'm not gonna be playing around. Trent Seven is here to make a name for himself and you're going to be the first one in line. I've studied you, your every move.. I want to show everyone I just can't be stopped.

Seven looks around smirking as Renee goes and asks her second question.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Last week you were supposed to face Elite champ CM Punk, how ever that didn't happen. Your thoughts on that?

Seven nods and looks around.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 A73ba0b6e488f3a9e719bb3453245e7ffa2edf3f_hq

[TRENT SEVEN]
It is what it is, soon i'll prove myself to get a match with Punk. Tonight it's all about Karl Anderson and making a name for myself. I can't wait, and soon Trent Seven will make his true mark in XWL.

Renee leaves the locker room as Seven goes back to stretching and we go to a break.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 3:27 am

We come back from commercial to see Sami Zayn standing by.

Zayn

Last week I wanted to perform for you guys, but unfortunately due to the match I had with Braun where thanks to his buddy Scott I was put through the barricade and a table, if that wasn't enough Leo Kruger decided to jump me after the match and further injure my ribs. I was told by the doctors I had two cracked ribs and they wouldn't clear me to perform last week. So instead of performing I decided to get EVEN.

Sami pulls the Intercontinental Championship from out of frame and puts it over his shoulder.

Zayn

Last week, I got even by kicking Kruger's head off not once, but TWICE then decided to take a trophy of my own from him.... I took HIS prize...All that he's ever cared for....

Zayn wipes his face

Zayn

Now tonight I have been cleared to compete, and its a challenge. Tonight I face the man who took the Elite Championship from me. A man who has taken that Championship to new heights, a man I personally don't like but respect. Tonight I face CM Punk and you can bet that I'm gonna pay him back for those two embarrassing losses I suffered. I'm a whole different man now. But anyways,

Zayn looks a the Intercontinental Championship on his shoulder and pats it.

Zayn

Back to Kruger, I took what was his and it wasn't even that hard! You know for a man that says he's the alpha predator, he seems to be really careless I mean, letting a man like Bad News Barrett beat you? Letting him hold your Championship? Not to mention how easy it was for me to take it.

Sami chuckles to himself a bit

Zayn

But... Leo, I know you're watching and I definitely know you want your Championship back an you can get it! All you have to do is be the HUNTER you say you are. Hunt down the prize that means SO much to you because I know, I know how desperate you are to get this Title back before its taken away from you again at Final Stand because, I will beat you and I think you know that... You know from our past battles I'm not just another mindless challenger, I DON'T STAY DOWN! I WILL beat you at Final Stand and this Championship WILL rightfully belong to ME!

Zayn

But for now, you say you're XWLs hunter, and that's what you're going to have to do if you want your Championship back...

Zayn holds the belt up to shoulder level and looks at it, he then glances back to the camera.

Zayn

Happy hunting.

The camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 9:20 am

Anarchy had just returned from a commercial break and within moments the theme of the Phenomenal One would flood the arena, drawing out a massive set of jeers from the XWL Universe almost on an instant. The camera pans across the arena to showcase the thousands of disgusted fans within the arena before focusing in on the stage to prepare for AJ to step through the curtain, when he finally does? the fans begin to laugh and mock AJ as he hobbles out onto the stage on a set of crutches. AJ dons street clothes to go along with a fresh cast for his leg, which was assaulted by the World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal on last week's edition on Anarchy.

Styles uses the crutches to aide him in his long and agonizing trip down the ramp and towards the ring. AJ turns to address the laughing fans to his left and right and instructs them to "shut the hell up!" as he hobbles past them. He slowly ascends the steps and reaches the ring apron, he places his crutches over the ropes and balances them upright in the corner before slowly and agonizingly stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. He almost losses his balance but manages to grab his crutches and balance himself on them just in the nick of time. AJ makes his way to the other side of the ring slowly but surely and signals for a mic, a ringside tech walks over and hands AJ a mic through the ropes before AJ dismisses him and tells him to " get back over there, sit the hell down, and shut the hell up!"

AJ's theme cuts off and it appears as though he's ready to address the XWL Universe.

(AJ Styles)
Last week, I was just minding my own business in the parking lot as I prepared to leave that dump city of Minnesota, when all of a sudden I was blindsided by Renee Young and her substandard interviewing abilities. So what did AJ Styles do? I'll tell ya what AJ Styles did, AJ Styles made Renee Young look better then she EVER HAS conducting an interview in her LIFE!

AJ Hobbles around the ring momentarily on his crutches.

(AJ Styles)

As expected, rather then being gracious and thanking me for making her look good, I get insulted with horrible questions that even I couldn't make look good for tv, so I said screw this, I'm giving her a piece of my mind and getting the hell out of this dump city, and as I turned around to enter my vehicle, I was VICIOUSLY assaulted by YOUR World Heavyweight Champion, Matt Sydal.

AJ's face is taken over by sheer anger as he begins to turn red and the look in his eyes intensifies.

(AJ Styles)

The Golden Boy, The Golden Ticket, The Golden Weasel, THE HELL WITH HIM AND ALL OF HIS STUPID FREAKIN NAMES, HE'S THE GOLDEN ASSHOLE OF XWL!!! The guy has absolutely no freakin class and professionalism whatsoever. This, this is the guy you turncoats turned too when ya'll felt that "AJ Styles crossed the line..." Well if there's anything positive about what happened to AJ Styles last week, it's the fact that you all got made to look like freakin idiots when the golden ticket showed his true colors. Last week, Matty Boy showed the entire world, that he's not the golden little saint that you all think he is, he showed the world that he's just a little golden prick, and that's he's got no more morals then AJ Styles does.

AJ runs his hand through his hair.

(AJ Styles)

So tonight, I stand here as a wounded man, an injured man, a man who just may not make it to Final Stand because Matt Sydal's actions last week.

The crowd begin a YES! chant that takes over the entire arena within seconds.

(AJ Styles)
HOWEVER, like I said before, if AJ Styles is missing out on Final Stand, then so is the golden weasel himself, but now the circumstances has changed slightly. See, now, the XWL universe may not only miss out on just the AJ Styles vs Matt Sydal main event, but the XWL Universe may now miss out on Final Stand ENTIRELY!!!!!

The crowd begin to boo loudly as AJ offers up a highly unrealistic possibility, but is he bluffing? is there a chance Final Stand doesn't occur?

(AJ Styles)
Now look, I'm a nice guy as you all know, so I'm gonna give the XWL board a chance to make things right following Matty Boy's sadistic assault on the Phenomenal One last week. HOWEVER, just in case little Ms. Layla and co. aren't willing to play ball, then AJ Styles is gonna be the least of this company's problems, they're gonna be too busy dealing with the most Phenomenal legal team this side of the Mississippi and we'll take this company for all it's freakin worth. I've already got my legal team in place and we've been actively discussing various route's of legal action that I could take against XWL and Matt Sydal in both civil and criminal court. But I'm gonna give Layla and the board ONE LAST CHANCE to give the Phenomenal One AJ Styles what he deserves, the MAIN EVENT at Final Stand against the Golden Weasel, for the World Heavyweight Championship. So come on out Layla, the clock is ticking, the fate of XWL and the freedom of Matt Sydal is at stake and hinges upon the words that come out of your mouth, so choose them wisely Ms. General Manager........

Ask and ye shall receive, Layla's music plays not long after she's practically ordered out by the former World Heavyweight Champion. With the chaos surrounding XWL recently, you'd think she'd love one night where something isn't going horribly wrong...but unfortunately what seemed like a situation that could be resolved in the ring, through Matt Sydal and AJ vocally expressing themselves...has majorly failed. For the no contact agreement was broke a week after it was issued, and that hasn't stopped AJ from attacking Sydal last week to the point that Matt finally gave him a taste of his own medicine in the same night while Layla dealt with other matters revolving Dean Ambrose. As the camera shifts to the stage, Layla begins to walk out, when another figure pushes through the curtain not far after her, and it's none other than The World Heavyweight Champion himself, Matt Sydal. She throws her hands up saying no, to get back there but Matt being his usual self, grabs the mic out of her hand and shakes his head much to the crowd's excitement.

[Matt Sydal]
Are you freaking kidding me?

Angrily AJ shouts back "YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?!" pointing to his "injury."

[Matt Sydal]
First of all, if I was as immoral as you, you'd ACTUALLY be injured. Now unless you're some delicate little snowflake, that act of yours? Yeah, it's not very convincing. Because what I did? Was not try to injure you, I didn't try to end your career, no..why do that when you're doing such a great job of that yourself? Look how far you've fallen AJ, from The XWL Universe's chosen hero to a sad pathetic shell of a man, a "man" that has the nerve to ironically stand there and bitch about me FINALLY letting you have it last week. ON THE SAME NIGHT THAT YOU ATTACKED ME! At this point, I'm not sure if you're messed up in the head from the amount of times Brock suplexed you, but come on man somethings gotta give!

"THEN GIVE ME MY DAMN REMATCH!" AJ shouts, but it's ignored by Matt because he's got more to say.

[Matt Sydal]
We've been at this for months, and sure it might make for great television...but I'm sick of it. I'm sick of you attacking me as if that changes anything as if that suddenly makes you better than me. You're the classic bully, and coming from me? A proud bully in my time, that's sad. But the difference between me, and you? I'm not insecure, I'm not demeaning others to make me look better, because I AM better, and when it comes time to step in this ring, I PROVE IT. But you? You attack me, over and over, ignore the order she issued to keep your hands to yourself until Final Stand, and just keep on and on with the same tired tactics. News flash, your first attack might have left me injured, but it didn't stop me from taking THIS from you!

The World Champion raises his World Title high up in the air, flashing an intense look down the ramp, to the ring at AJ Styles, the man he did in fact, beat to win that.

[Matt Sydal]
No, I won this to SPITE you, to teach you a lesson you wouldn't EVER forget. You can cheat, you can be underhanded inside this ring, but the SECOND, the very instant you try to end someone's career all in the name of keeping your title? That's when you cross a line that you can't come back from. No, for the rest of your career, you'll forever be known as the guy, that was afraid of a REAL challenge, and tried to avoid it...oh and try as you did, you failed...because you pulled that stunt on the wrong man, and THIS man fought through the pain, ignored every doctor's advice, and signed away his potential livelihood all to make you pay. See, last week wasn't about ending your career, or injuring you...no, it was me fed up of all your nonsense, sick of all the attacks, and so I decided to give you just a TASTE, a smidgen of what you've dealt out to me. And now look at you, out here tonight bitching and moaning about it as if ANYONE cares! You don't deserve sympathy for getting what you had coming. And you damn sure didn't come close to suffering as much as you made me on that fateful night back in November. As much as I wanted to slam that door on your leg over and over, just as you had done to me...that wouldn't prove anything because then that'd make me no better than you, and this title deserves better than you.

"YOU'LL NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME, DO YOU HEAR ME? NEVER, BREAKTHROUGH WAS A FLUKE!" AJ continues to shout, he dropped his mic already, he's furious, and each word Matt said only makes that anger grow.

[Matt Sydal]
Truth be told, you DON'T deserve a rematch for The World Heavyweight Championship...but we've got unresolved issues, and as much as Layla would love to make an example of you, to show that when she says something she means business? I know she agrees with me when I say sometimes there are exceptions to be made. A new challenger has yet to be named, and I'm sorry but I refuse to miss out on my first ever Final Stand Main-Event just because I have an overzealous challenger that can't keep his hands to himself. No, this thing between you and I? It's going to end, and if that means I have to beat you again to do it, then I guess our General Manager has a rematch to reinstate, doesn't she?

He holds the mic he snatched from her earlier, and after letting out a sigh she grabs it and prepares to address everyone.

[Layla]
What I say goes, and the disrespect you showed me by disobeying my orders is unacceptable AJ. Everyone wanted this match, it was without a doubt the most personal rivalry, with the potential to be the most thrilling match of the entire show due to the nature of it, and the events that have led to it...so canceling it was not something I wanted to do, and as much as I don't like going back on my word...there's enough chaos going on in XWL right now, so much so that I don't need someone threatening legal action that puts Final Stand itself in jeopardy. I also don't need you continually attacking my World Heavyweight Champion every week putting his already questionable condition in even more danger. I don't like rewarding bad behavior, but I said this was not my show, it was YOUR show...so Matt, if you want to defend your championship against AJ Styles in The Main-Event of Final Stand, in a Falls Count Anywhere Match as originally planned...then I will respect your wishes as champion, and I will respect your right to a rematch AJ, and officially declare the match back ON!

The fans are elated for this deeply personal rivalry to be settled once and for all at Final Stand, the second AJ hears the announcement he slightly jumps up excited but then stumbles as he lands on the "injured" leg forgetting for a second he was "injured" and plays it off. His gaze then turns to the stage at Matt, where he motions around his waist and shouts "I'M GOING TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED AND END YOU MATT, YOU...AND YOUR REIGN!" But Matt just stands there raising The World Heavyweight Championship up above him ready for this rivalry's "Final Stand."

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:11 pm

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Bnb10

As the show returns from a break, Bad News Barrett is seen standing behind his podium at ringside. He raps his gavel onto the stained mahogany and his music ceases.

-Bad News Barrett-
Hello, unwashed citizens of whatever uncultured, swine breeding town this is. My name is Bad News Barrett, and I'm afraid I've got some bad news. I know that you all just love the XWL and its endless stream of mindless drivel. You use your fat little fingers to pull some grimy coins out of the couch cushions, you throw them at the box office and you come here and sit your cullulite-stricken rear end into these Bud Light soaked seats. All to watch the same people parading around with the belts. Well, I'm here to break that status quo!

Barrett's face quickly transitions from a self-righteous smirk to one of anger.

-Bad News Barrett-
Last week you all saw me defeat that wildebeest of a man, Leo Kruger. I came into his show, and damn near knocked his head off with a Bull Hammer. He never even saw it coming. All on my debut week. I could've rightfully taken his belt. However, I chose to send a message. A message to Kruger, to the powers that be, to all of the other so-called superstars that are backstage right now, and to all of you. Playtime is over. Bad News Barrett is here and I'm coming for all of you. The winds of change are blowing.

Barrett slams the gavel down one last time and storms backstage. The camera is left looking at the empty podium.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Wanna give a shoutout to two of newer members, great to see you give us a promo Seven, I wanna see more of that! It was a good base start, gives us a bit of his character but I'd love to see more of his character/who he is in the following ones.

I loved the Barrett one, anytime you can make me hear the words as I read them in his voice you know you've captured him.

Both of you keep up the good work! cheers

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 3:58 pm

We come back from break

Bryan makes his way out as fans chant YES!, His shoulder is bandaged up due to the earlier attack by Austin Aries

RANALLO
I got word, that Bryan actually dislocated his shoulder in that vicious assault by Austin Aries

GRAVES
Is he insane?

RANALLO
He must be. He went against doctors orders not to wrestle, and told them just to pop in back in

GRAVES
Just what is he trying to prove exactly?

Bryan gets in the ring, but doesn't do his regular chant. He looks serious

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 BL+-+Entrance

RANALLO
Here he comes, the Beast incarnate! Brock Lesnar. I don't think he's too happy, after losing to Edge last week. I fear Bryan made a bad bet on this one

Lesnar gets in the ring

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 2MDKLNtXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 N0HYlUJ

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 7:23 pm

We come back from break

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 17

Strowman enters the ring and asks for a mic

STROWMAN
It has come to my attention that due to travel conditions my opponent Samoa Joe could not make it. But I will still read the poem I had prepared.

Strowman takes out a index card, and cautiously puts on his reading spectacles.

STROWMAN
Roses are red, violets are blue
You are fat
(Strowman removes his glasses and puts the card away)
That is all. Thank you. Now, send me my new friend.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 USy5QZ

Strowman grabs the mic

STROWMAN
Roses are Red, violets are blue
sorry about your face pretty boy
but its turned a nice blue and purple hue

Strowman leaves

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 8:05 pm

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 HYMBTCxXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 RpkLp1e

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Spoiler-alert-dw

Edge gets up from the body of Bray Wyatt. When he is on his feet, he looks down at the man for a moment then yells " I TOLD YOU SO ". The ref raises Edge's hand.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Edge-WWE-Champion-

Edge rolls out of the ring and heads backstage. On his walk up the ramp he yells at the crowd and upon reaching the ramp, Edge raises his hand in the air one more time then heads into the back. We head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 pm

If life was truly a videogame then TJ Perkins has used up quite a few life's since arriving at XWL. He had expected his time to be smoother here, but like a new game that hits the market, you always get a glitch or two. His first opponent -- Kenny Omega disconnected and was never seen nor heard from again and never one to leave bad feedback, TJ Perkins just moved on to the next challenge -- and what a challenge it would be. You would have to think of Mario 64 for a moment -- you reach the castle right at the start of the game -- the second you open the front door and walk in -- Boswer drops down and flattens you and it's game over within minutes -- that's what it felt like when he stepped into the ring with Pete Dunne.

While videogames are meant to be fun and challenging -- wrestling Pete Dunne was like someone putting Resident Evil 7 on nightmare mode and giving you nothing more than a wooden spoon to defend yourself. Pete Dunne wanted to hurt him and he succeeded in that task. Pete Dunne left TJ Perkins beaten and broken and he had thought that was the end of him, but like every gamer who takes a beating online every now and then -- you take a break -- get some fresh air and get right back into the swing of things. Pete Dunne had tried to end his career and there was the word -- he had tried and of course like all good Brits -- Pete Dunne tried and failed as TJ Perkins continued to fight.

His life bar was slashed in half and he still got into the ring. He still performed -- he still beat men twice his size and he even battled against the giant Bruan Strowman -- doing what others thought was impossible -- he lasted more than five minutes with the beast of a man before he was slain, but again he pulled himself back up -- Pete Dunne was the true end goal and TJ Perkins was taking on all these monsters to send a message to Pete Dunne -- that he still had fight in him and that this was not over -- not by a long shot.

"He is just a man -- a deadman granted -- but this is what you have trained for. All those years on ghouls and ghosts have trained you for this moment. You got this."

The Undertaker. A legend in the industry. A man who has stood the test of time -- if he was a video game he would be super mario -- he has withstood decades and he was still the best there was. TJ Perkins had his hands full with this man. From what happened last week with taking that heavy defeat and a flat out beating and knowing that somewhere backstage -- Pete Dunne is watching with a grin on his face -- defeat was out of the question. It was time to break out the master controller and give it his all tonight to get the win against the deadman.

"Remember -- Pete Dunne is the final boss. He tried to end your career. Tried to stop you from making it in XWL. While you have been in the ring every week with an injury -- he has been hiding in the back -- laughing at what he has done to you, but a victory over The Undertaker, not even Pete Dunne himself can turn his head on that and deny that you are gunning for him. Your health bar is full -- The Undertaker awaits you in the ring -- it is time to man up -- show the world just what TJ Perkins can really do. As good as The Undertaker is -- he is just a man under all of that makeup. A weak old man who is ready to crumble. Out with the old and in with the young -- as great and talented as he is -- even The Undertaker will hear your words as you pin him -- game over."

TJ Perkins would pull away from the mirror in his locker room. He was talking to himself -- hyping himself up for this match. While others would few this as a lamb walking to it's slaughter -- he sees it as a chance to step up and show Pete Dunne and all of XWL what he is made off. The Undertaker is as good as they come, but now it is time to prove to Pete Dunne and everyone else that TJ Perkins has not lost a step and he is still very much the man around here.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 EaMqIef XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 YHhHhVP

The Undertaker was not taking control back in the match. TJ Perkins had been using his size and his speed to avoid The Undertaker and wear him down and it seemed to be working. The longer the match was going to more it looked like that TJ Perkins could pull the upset of the year on The Undertaker -- that was until The Undertaker damn well almost took TJ Perkins head clean off his shoulders with a big boot! The gamer was down and out -- he was seeing stars as he lay there -- The Undertaker walked towards him to grab him up as the referee waved him off, dropping down to check on TJ Perkins as The Undertaker stepped over the gamer and got into the referee face -- warning him to stay out of his way. His back was turned -- you never turn your back on someone in a match as TJ Perkins grabs The Undertaker and rolls him up into a tight small package.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 YHhHhVP

He had done it and just as quickly as that hand hit the mat for the three count -- TJ Perkins let go of The Undertaker and quickly rolled out of the ring as his 8bit theme music started to play. The Undertaker sat up in the middle of the ring -- turning his head and looking to the outside as TJ Perkins backed away up the ramp -- throwing his head down and then his arms up to the side as he dabs -- he had defeated The Undertaker -- granted he rolled him up -- but a win was a win as TJ Perkins backs away as The Undertaker stands up -- pushing the ropes down as he stares into the very soul of TJ Perkins --- this was not over

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 9:50 pm

As we return from an advertisement promoting Final Stand, featuring all the big matches announced thus far including The Intercontinental Steel Cage, The Elite Title Match, The Final Stand-Off, and The Women's Fatal Four Way...we go to ringside where one of the women involving in that four-way is standing in the middle of the ring as her music continues to play throughout the arena just as it did during the commercial break.

It's none other than Natalya, and as the crowd continues to cheer, she stands there a mic in hand with a smile on her face despite what happened last week. Upon getting the cue that we've returned from the break she raises the microphone and her music stops.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 IOv0MRd

[Natalya]
Pardon my bad manners, but as much as I'd love to stand out here and express how happy I am to be here in Pittsburgh...

The PPG Paints Arena lets out a loud pop to which Natalya just smiles.

[Natalya]
To stand out here and say that for the first time in SEVEN years I will be back on the grandest stage of them all, competing for The WOMEN'S Championship!

Clearly one of the ones they're rooting for, they cheer louder.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 QFczlDQ

[Natalya]
I'm afraid that's not what's brought me out here tonight. Last week, myself and Sasha Banks were partners, unlikely given our previous differences...but far more likely than our opponents. We put the fact that we were opponents at Final Stand aside and fought TOGETHER. Which brought joy to my heart because I still remember when Sasha arrived in XWL last year, the choices she made, the path she went down, and to see her continue to grow into a more mature competitor, to see that what had once separated us, now had brought us together...it was great. Until after the match, when I was used as a means of sending a "message."

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 OqPpuYR

[Natalya]
I understand the mantra, every woman for herself. In fact, it is every woman for herself at Final Stand because only one of us can be recognized as Women's Champion...but, and here's the problem I have had with this division for the longest time. Yes, we all want the same thing, but that doesn't make us enemies. That doesn't mean I can't be happy for you, and you can't be happy for me. Because me? I'm incredibly happy for Sasha, I've seen the woman she's become, the champion she was and WILL be one day again. And when she does? I'll be right there to congratulate her just like I was at Breakthrough.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 5Mj3uZh

[Natalya]
So, Sasha, I'd like to take you up on your offer of "calling you out" not in the name of payback, but to stand face to face with you and tell you that last week? I wasn't your enemy and tonight? I'm not your enemy, not until Final Stand when all four of us, are enemies to the other, threats to our hopes of leaving that ring Women's Champion. Until then? We're women who share the same goal, and attacks on one another, they don't send a message of strength...they send a message of weakness. Because if you have to attack me to prove a point? Then is your point really that strong to begin with? No, it's not. And that pains me to speak of you like that, to imply you aren't the courageous woman that's come so far, that's followed her dream to where she is now...but when you exhibit behavior like last week? You contradict yourself and everything you've accomplished. You're The Boss, not a child...so act like it.

All attention is brought to the stage, the Legit Boss wasting no time in giving the Hart what she wanted. Moments after her theme began to play throughout the arena, Sasha Banks was moving from behind the curtain and out onto the stage, greeted by mostly cheers from the crowd, but also a fair amount of boos, fans who still weren't appreciative of what she did last week to Natalya.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 LD0uT1N

Her 'BOSS' glasses were removed from her face and dropped at the stage and Sasha walked down the ramp a little more. She was down near the bottom of the ramp before her theme finally began to grow silent, which was when she lifted her microphone up in order to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 UyrEh7s

[SASHA BANKS]
Sometimes, it's not all about empowering others.

The microphone was lowered and twirled in her fingers.

[SASHA BANKS]
I want people to know that if you want something, you have to do whatever it takes to get it. You have to take matters into your own hands and take what you want because no one is going to give you anything in this world. You have to fight for something if it's something you want because people will step all over you and will bully you if you give them the chance to. You have to build your own success because no one is going to build it for you. You have to show people you mean business or else they are going to think you're some kind of joke, or even a push over. I want that championship and I let people know that I'm going to do anything in order to get that championship, even make someone who I considered a good friend of mine into an enemy for the next couple of weeks.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 8yElh5O

[SASHA BANKS]
And I can't believe that you, Natalya of all people, would take away just how courageous I am because of one moment.

Sasha lowered her microphone and lifted herself up onto the apron.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 CD4e9Yc

Then stepped into the ring and continued where she left off.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 B3NTXhd

[SASHA BANKS]
I stood toe to toe with Mia Yim, the Dangerous Champion, and I didn't back down. I wasn't scared of her. I brought the fight to her and I showed her what I was truly capable of. And then there is Sister April, the Personification of Chaos and Destruction, who I went up against in an Extreme Rules match and I never flinched and I never back down against her either... and if all of that doesn't matter because of one moment against you? Then quite frankly, as of right now, I can't say I care about your opinion. I know how courageous I am and so do these fans. They know that I am Sasha Banks, I am the Boss and most of all, I am a fighter who has never backed down from anyone. Anyone includes you, Nattie.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 MuEcWY0

[Natalya]
Except you have, you feinted an injury, twice as a matter of fact.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 2QbUDn8

[Natalya]
That's why I was so disappointed with your actions last week, I thought we were past this. I thought the days of you running, the days of you trying to prove a point through nothing attacks were over. I'm the one person since day one that has never bullied you, nor stepped on you. When you were still finding yourself, I was supporting you, I didn't take what you said, and did personally because we've all been there...keyword, BEEN. You WERE there, but now you're not, you've grown into a tremendous talent, talent you already had but have finally grown into...you're above things like that Sasha. There's no excuse anymore, you're not the new girl looking to prove herself, you've proven yourself, and you've proven yourself as legitimately one of the best women on the roster today.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 DCGvx3f

[Natalya]
I'd expect it from Dana because she doesn't know any better, she's still finding herself, but you know who you are...what you are capable of, and how to do IT! So don't you dare stand there and try to pass it off as if you were just doing whatever it takes. Because all it takes is a lot of self-preparation and dedication! Working tirelessly in this ring, and the gym so that you were ready for the challenge that this match brings. So that you don't have to attack someone beforehand, so that you don't have to betray the kindness of the one person that's been there for you since day one all because you think it proves something.

[SASHA BANKS]
A lot of self preparation and dedication has worked so well for you, right?

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 J07ZDW1

[SASHA BANKS]
Working tirelessly in this ring and in the gym, it got you eliminated in the very first round of the tournament that I went on to win. And to this day, yes, a small part of me is still irked that everyone instantly ruled me out and decided that I had no chance of winning it all as long as you were in it... but I came to accept that and it doesn't really bother me anymore because I did win it and I went on to win the Women's Championship. It wasn't the longest, nor the most eventful reign, but I wont it not just for me, or my family... and not just for AJ Lee or Eddie Guerrero either... but for all the little girls out there who were in the same position as me. The little girls who have a dream of one day being champion.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Vq52BgT

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm Sasha Banks, and I want you to realize that. I'm not you.

Sasha paused, giving her words a chance to sink in.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm the Boss, not the Queen of Harts. We are two different people and you and I, we have our own ways of sending a message. You like to talk the talk and play peace keeper of the division while I'd much rather walk the walk and let my actions speak louder than my words. My actions last week, I still stand by them. I do not regret doing what I did to you because now you know that I mean business going into this fatal four way match. I'm going into that match unafraid of you, Dana Brooke, and especially April, and I'm going to beat the three of you and I am going to walk out a two time Women's Champion. You can bank on that, Nattie.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 MEcLysP

[Natalya]
And I stand by the fact that you proved the opposite of that. If you weren't afraid, you wouldn't have to prove it, it'd be felt.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 1h6NkPV

[Natalya]
Truth be told you ARE afraid, and instead of realizing that's normal, you worry too much about others seeing that fear. It's okay to be a little scared, Sasha. This will be the biggest match of your entire career, and the pressure...the pressure to take back the championship that slipped through your hands so quickly, it's almost too much. That's why you try too hard to show you're better by taking part in needless attacks. You said it yourself when you won The Women's Championship, you didn't feel you had truly earned it yet, that's why you wanted to defend it so much because then you could prove you deserved it. You're carrying over that same mindset, the feeling that you have to fight, to stand tall over someone else to show them you mean business. But the true fight isn't until Final Stand, dropping me last week, or even tonight doesn't show me, or the world that you're taking back The Women's Championship in three weeks, because it's not just you and me in there, it's Dana, it's April....it's all four of us in an unpredictable match, something like that, is scary.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 CeGEhfm

[Natalya]
But especially for you because you don't like unpredictable, it dates back to last year, when I unveiled a new weapon in my arsenal, you weren't prepared for it...and you lashed out because you didn't like it. Because The Natalya you watched, aspired to one day compete against, didn't have that move to worry about. You have to learn to embrace that fear because that is what makes you human. That is what makes the little girls watching be aspired by you. Because they're afraid too, it's a scary thing to try to become a wrestler, you know that all too well, and you think that once you do, the fear leaves you, but it only intensifies. You attacked me not because you meant business, but because of the same reason anyone ever attacks someone, you needed that one moment to feel like you were in control, that you were better than me, or anyone else in this match, because at Final Stand? You won't be in control, it will be four women at the top of their game battling it out, and we can stand here and say that I will be walking out champion, or that you will be...but I bet you felt that way three weeks ago when Sister April invoked her rematch clause, right? That you beat her before, so you'll beat her again, but that didn't happen. So quit running from what frightens you, quit lashing out at others to hide it, and just give it your all, that's all any of us ever can do.

[SASHA BANKS]
You think I'm afraid...? Are you being serious right now, Nattie?

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 1vipmHz

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid of anything. I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of April. I'm not afraid because you can't be afraid in a business like this. I'm not some scared little girl who's dreaming of making it. I'm the Boss who has made it. I know what it takes to make it and fear isn't one of those things. And yeah, sure. I like being in control, but then again, who doesn't? And if I'm not in control, you can damn sure bet I will take control. Not because I'm scared and frightened, but because I am good enough to take control whenever I want to because I am the Legit Boss... because this is my division, and I'm still here to prove that I'm the best that you got. Better than April, twenty times better than Dana Brooke could ever dream of being, and yes, even better than the Queen of Harts herself.

The Boss paused, taking a step forward in the process. As she began to speak again, her tone dropped a bit, becoming more serious in the process.

[SASHA BANKS]
And if you don't believe me? If you don't believe that I'm better? Why don't you shut up, put your money where your mouth is and let's do this, you and I, one more time. Give Pittsburgh a fight that I'm sure they all want to see.

Sasha lowered her microphone again and removed her jacket from her, tossing it off to the side of the ring before her eyes fell back on to the Hart.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 O2Y6hmM

[Natalya]
Settle your teakettle, Sasha...things don't need to turn physical, not everything has to be a fight, especially when my real issue? Is not with you, no a blindside does not come anywhere close to what another person in this match put me through. In fact, as much as I'd love to face you tonight and give them a rubber match they'd never forget...I have no interest in fighting you. Attacking me, talking down to me, it's nothing new, and it doesn't change anything. So as much as you'd like me to take a page out of your playbook and floor you right now, that's not my style.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 REOhYjR

Sasha ducked her head, muffling a laugh as she avoided eye contact with the other for a brief moment. Upon lifting her head, Sasha flipped her hair back and brought her microphone back up.

[SASHA BANKS]
Are you finished...? I swear, you like to go on and on and on and on sometimes. All I wanted was a match and you just...

Then Sasha cut herself off, going silent but what she was about to do spoke volumes. A flat, open hand was quickly brought back before the Boss swung it forward, looking to connect with a stiff slap against the side of Natalya's face... but plans seemed to change as the slap wasn't avoided, but caught. Nattie actually caught Sasha's hand which caused the Boss' face to just drop and the confidence that she wore was all but gone. The crowd, about ninety-nine percent of them, popped for the Hart's ability to foresee what the Boss had planned. Natalya just shakes her head, disappointed...then nearly decapitates her with a stiff clothesline that she brought her straight into. With Sasha floored, Natalya grabs her legs as they flew up from the impact, and quickly locks in The Sharpshooter! Bending back, cranking the pressure on Sasha screams out clawing at the mat trying to instinctively reach the rope, not to force a break since no match actually is taking place but to grab onto, to aid her in trying to get free of the very painful hold. But she's soon tapping, slapping the mat in agony and we hear Natalya shout "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED, SASHA?! BECAUSE THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED!" More time passes, her hand continues to pound the mat...and at last, Natalya breaks the hold, stepping off of her and without hesitation bending down to pick up the mic that had fallen during the exchange.  

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 P8hCsHc

[Natalya]
Since everyone's all about sending messages, consider THAT a message signed, sealed, and delivered to you....April. You wanna bring out my dark side? Well, I've had a few weeks to mull over what you did to me, and as much as I've tried to move past it...I REFUSE to let you get away with what you put me through. So my dear "SISTER" next week? You, me, and NO disqualifications! You're going to find out who I can be, and what I can REALLY do!

With a side we don't ever see from Natalya, and a challenge issued...The Anvilette doesn't look back as she exits the ring walks up the ramp with Sasha left holding her back as our last sigt before the commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:22 pm

The lights come up backstage to our General Manager Layla on the phone. She was in the middle of a call when it seemed as if her phone lost service and turned off. Seeming a little confused she sits on the front of her desk and begins trying to restart her phone, but it wouldn't turn back on. After a few more moments, each one Layla getting more frustrated, the lights in her office dim out of nowhere. In fear she grips the desk, by this point a light smoke, light enough where the floor was covered, filled the room. As each second went by Layla began to be paralyzed in fear, but then outside the office were loud footsteps. The door bursts open and a tall man in a hat and trench coat enters the room. As his face turns into view of the camera, it was obvious it was the Undertaker. Layla still tightly gripping her desk, barely utters out a question.

Layla

Wha- What do you want?

The Undertaker

I have some unfinished " business" with one man who roams this building. Him and I need a match next week. Does that sound fine to you?

The Undertaker's stare becomes more intense, he is staring into Layla's soul. Layla becoming even more terrified of this whole situation.

Layla

Uh- You see, Mr. Undertaker- T.J Perkins already, has- sort of a match already next week. If that is who you are referring to. I would love to give you-

The Undertaker begins to chuckle. It grows to an creepy laugh within moments. But then in an instant, like a switch, the laugh quits and the Undertaker shoots his hand around Layla's neck. The intense stare into her soul continues. Layla lets out a small scream of terror and tears begin to fill her eyes.

The Undertaker

I don't believe you have a choice in the matter, Layla. You see, right now he is filling his head with lies, and do you know that deceit is a way to a swift, early death? As Death, I am only doing my job: reap the soul of living, and by standing in my way do you know what that entitles? You standing in my way means your soul is high on the Reaper's List for collection.

Layla begins to cry uncontrollably in terror, but the Undertaker uses his other hand to put  finger on her lips. The Undertaker hushes her crying, but the grip on her throat has not been eased.

The Undertaker

Now, Layla, I'm going to give you two options. Number one, you give me T.J. Perkins, so I can take his soul. Number two...Well.. Let's just say your going for a ride from which you will never return from. The choice is yours, but I encourage you to choose very wisely.

At the sound of Taker's deal, Layla shrieks. then after a moment. The Undertaker eases the grip on Layla's throat, but doesn't let go.

Layla

Alright...You win- you can have Perkins.. But not next week- I know, please hear me out. I need you to focus on the Final Stand, and get your momentum again- I promise you will get Perkins.

The Undertaker's eyes signal pure rage, but she said just enough to convince him. The Undertaker releases the grip on her throat, violently turns his body and walks out of the room. Layla gasps for air, and looks like a wreck, however the nightmare was over. The moment the Undertaker left the room the smoke immediately disappeared, the lights came back on, and her phone began to ring. Layla sits down on a nearby chair and takes a deep breath. She sits in the chair with one hand on her throat as the cameras fade.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Sorry..
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 am

XWL Anarchy comes back from commercial as cameras show Renee Young backstage.

[Renee Young]
Please welcome my guest tonight, Mr. Money in the Bank, R Truth!

The camera zooms out to show R Truth in the frame.

[Renee Young]
Last week the Golden Truth won the tag team match against the Hardyz who are also not on the same page. What are your thoughts on that match from last week.

[R Truth]
You mean the match that I won? Now I know that Matt Sydal got the pinfall, but if you really watched that match then you know the truth. And the truth is I was one that did all the work in that match.  But I'm not here to talk about last week or tonight. I have an announcement I want to make that is going to happen at Final Stand.

[Renee Young]
Does it involve the Money in the Bank Briefcase?

R Truth smiles as he then begins to speak.

[R Truth]
As a matter of fact it does. At Final Stand I am going to further  prove that I am a legend and the man to beat in XWL. That's why I am throwing down a challenge at Final Stand. And not just any challenge. This will be a gauntlet match. So 5 guys will have the opportunity to come down and get their ass whooped on the biggest show of the year Final Stand.  You know what I will raise the stakes and put my Golden Opportunity on the line during that gauntlet match. The match shall be headlined "The Golden Gauntlet for the Golden Opportunity."

[Renee Young]
Are you really willing to put your as you call it Golden Opportunity on the line?

[R Truth]
Damn right I will because anyone that thinks they can take this away from me is out of their mind.

R Truth cradles his briefcase and looks at it as Renee Young responds.

[Renee Young]
But this isn't a regular match you put on the table. This is a gauntlet match. That is 5 opponents.

[R Truth]
That's right and I am that damn good.

R Truth cradles his briefcase as he enters the locker room as XWL Anarchy goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:31 am

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and in the ring are a multitude of things. The General Manager of Anarchy, Layla, stood in the ring with a table and two chairs in front of her. On that table was a pen for each chair and a microphone, but she wasn't alone in that ring. Already in the ring was the number one contender for the Elite Championship, Brock Lesnar, with his Advocate standing off to his side. Layla, being the only one who has a microphone in her hand, lifts the prop up to her face to speak.

[LAYLA EL]
La-

But she's cut off as the microphone is snatched from her hands by Paul Heyman. Obviously it wasn't his smartest decision, but it wasn't like he cared at all. It wasn't like him and his client have expressed many of times that they feel the company needed them more than they needed the company, so getting in trouble with them wasn't a thing to worry about. Heyman, with the microphone now, picks up where she left off.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
-dies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman! And...

Heyman pauses as he reaches out with his other hand to pick up the contract that was on the table.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Ep05dE4

[PAUL HEYMAN]
In my hand, I hold a contract. I hold a contract for the Elite Championship match at Final Stand where CM Punk will defend his championship against the Most Destructive Force in XWL Today. The man who conquered AJ Styles many of times, not like it was a hard thing to do anyways. The man who reigned supreme as your reigning, defending, undisputed Heavyweight Champion of HIS World. The man who... Well, quite frankly, he's not even a man so I do not understand why I am continuing to call him that when he's a Beast! Just look at him! He's the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar!

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 2xheRsM

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Now, back to business... In my hand is a contract which isn't just a contract for a match at Final Stand. This contract means way more than that. This contract is CM Punk signing his career away because when all is said and done, and the smoke clears, there will be no more CM Punk. CM Punk doesn't understand what he's getting himself into with this match. For months has he faced off against little nobodies like... Quite frankly, I couldn't even name a guy he has defended this championship against because until now, everyone who has contended for this championship have been nobodies. And finally, CM Punk got tired of facing said nobodies. He wanted competition. I know CM Punk and he got more than he can handle because he got more than just competition. He got a man who defines what competition looks like.  He got Brock Lesnar.

The camera switches to view Lesnar who stands emotionless still.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Vxzak4o

Then we switch back to a view where we see the both of them.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 ODG0RMD

[PAUL HEYMAN]
This man is going to be your next champion, mark my words. This man is going to destroy CM Punk... and the funny part is, all of this could've been avoided if CM Punk wasn't such a stubborn man. I want you all to think back to the last Final Stand where CM Punk competed against Dean Ambrose for the World Championship. At the show, I extended my hand to CM Punk. I offered to help him, just like the old times, but he's grown to believe that he didn't need my help. Look at where that got him. He went from the top of the mountain, to contending for the Intercontinental Championship, and when he couldn't even win that title? He sunk even further down the mountain and settled for the Elite Championship. If CM Punk would have just accepted my offer and let me help, he would have been your Heavyweight Champion. I would have never brought Brock Lesnar back from his absence and this match would not be taking place because CM Punk would be your World Champion... It just goes to show that CM Punk is nothing without Paul Heyman though.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 2dxum9g

[PAUL HEYMAN]
He's a lot stupider then he looks, isn't that right, Brock?

Brock nods his head and agrees with Heyman's statement.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
And I suggest CM Punk brings himself down here and meets his maker, and his destroyer... because at Final Stand? I, the maker of CM Punk, will watch CM Punk step into the ring with Brock Lesnar, the destroyer of CM Punk. We've got a contract to sign and Brock Lesnar's time is precious. Come down to this ring and sign away your career and get your ticket ready because CM Punk, you've been lucky enough to be given a one way trip to...

Heyman then moves the microphone to Brock's mouth.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 HZju8be

[BROCK LESNAR]
Suplex City, Baby.

The crowd hiss at the sound of the arrogant champion. Out to the front of the stage CM Punk strolls out, also armed with a contract and more importantly, the Elite Championship. Punk walks confidently down to the ring and hops on the apron. He smiles broadly at Heyman and even the Beast before stepping through the ropes. Punk briefly acknowledges Layla before walking to his chair and plopping down in it

(CM Punk)
Ya know, I took a trip to Suplex City once. About a month and a half ago. It was real nice. Got to see some of the sights. Conversed with the people. And even met the beast himself. Funny enough...I survived. And I even got the better of him

Punk turns his attention to Heyman specifically

(CM Punk)
You said if you had managed me...I would have had the same run Lesnar had? Well I guess I'm very very happy that you didn't. Because while you sit here and try to disrespect my title I've made history. Six months as champion. Longer than Kruger, Sydal, any of the woman and damn better than the ONE MONTH reign that your client had. Just another page in the long history of the World Heavyweight Championship. But what I've done will never be forgotten. I'm the real champion of the year. I'm the real superstar of the year. You want to know why I'll never win feud of the year anymore like your client did? Because no one is even good enough to be seen as my rival anymore. I put away people quick and easy.

Punk looks at Lesnar who seems to find everything Punk is saying as a joke

(CM Punk)
And I know you have a hard time taking anyone serious, which is why you LOST last week to Edge This seems to get Lesnar's attention but spoiler alert, I'm better than Edge. And this isn't going to be like you fight with Styles. I'm not gonna be an idiot like him and play your game. You're gonna play mine. And for the first time, you're going to go into the match as the underdog. So that brings me to this

Punk opens the contract that he brought and points down at it

(CM Punk)
What you two don't know is that Layla and I have been talking. And we came to the conclusion that it would be a shame if I wasn't able to compete at Finsl Stand due to your client breaking my...well...anything in a fit of rage. So this is a no tolerance contract right here that states that no harm shall befall either of us. If Lesnar puts his hands on me unprovoked he will forfeit his title shot at Final Stand along with a pretty hefty fine. And if I put my hands on him he is free to rip my head off without any repercussions. I think that sounds more than fair right? You don't have to answer that because if you don't sign this contract, I'm not signing that one

Punk smiles arrogantly and props his feet up on the desk with his hands behind his head in such a carefree manner. Heyman and Lesnar both look at each other at almost the same time, the both of them silent until the both of them laugh before Heyman raises his microphone again, his focus on the Elite Champion.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
You're... You're scared of Brock Lesnar! I see no other reason why you would need this contract. Heck, even AJ Styles didn't request something as ridiculous as this and I guess that just goes to show who has the bigger balls between the two of you.

Heyman pauses as Lesnar moves himself to take a seat in his respective chair. He sat rather confidently in the face of the Elite Champion, not seem to be phased by any of his little remarks or attempts to one up the two of them.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
You know what? I suppose my Client can flatter you with such silly demands. I mean, after all, this just makes you look like a scared little punk after all. You're the only man in this company who's tail was so far tucked between his legs that he had to seek legal help in order to stop Brock Lesnar from attacking him. AJ Styles didn't, as I already said, and even the biggest weasel of them all didn't have to sink to such a low... and yes, I am talking about Matt Sydal, in case you couldn't pick up on that. But what's the most sad about this is seeing the man that you've become. I remember the CM Punk who wouldn't settle for anything besides the World Heavyweight Championship, a man who never was this scared of a man that he had to create such a stupid contract, and a man who was the Best in the World... but I just don't see it anymore. I guess I'll just have to face that facts that nowadays, the Best in the World IS in fact the Beast.

Then, after Heyman sat the main contract down on the table, he curled his fingers.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Bring it here before you tick Brock Lesnar off even more.

Brock had just finished signing the contract for their Final Stand match and with his pen in hand, was ready to sign the contract that the champion brought out for them.

CM Punk laughs and walks over to the table and signs the contract, as well as the contract for the title match. Both men stare each other down. Punk holds his arms out, almost begging Lesnar to hit him. Brock seems to contemplate doing it but Paul calms him down. The two seem to be about to leave when without warning Punk strikes! He flips over the table onto Paul and Lesnar. Layla takes that as her cue to leave. Punk grabs at something near the table while Lesnar quickly gets to his feet. Lesnar charges Punk and is instantly punished for it. Punk reveals his weapon, a pipe, and bashes Brock over the head. Lesnar goes down holding his head while Punk stares at Heyman. Heyman looks at the sudden vicious attack and backs into the corner. The Straightedge superstar notices Brock stirring and without remorse raises the pipe high into the air and smashes it down on his hand! Lesnar howls in pain and rolls around in agony

Heyman looks on in shock as CM Punk drops the pipe and without warning charges Heyman before he can even think of leaving the ring. Punk seizes Heyman by the collar and grins evilly before loading him on his shoulders. You can hear Heyman screaming and pleading. Punk looks down at the injured Beast before delivering a brutal GTS to Paul Heyman! Punk looks around at the carnage and retrievs a fallen microphone. He grabs his Elite title and leaves the ring, never looking back

(CM Punk)
To kill a beast all I had to do was chop it's head off. You were the head Paul. Now Lesnar can't lay a hand on me! Hahahaha! It's over, you're playing my game now Lesnar!

Punk laughs taunting like as he exits, leaving unexpected destruction in his wake

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:09 pm

Good segment. But no mention of bryan beating lesnar? Boo urns
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 N3JsBwvXWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 LAIY08U

We return from commercial break to find Jeff Hardy in the ring, nodding to the beat of his song. He leans back in the corner, the camera turning to the titantron which switches pace to the backstage area. Reigns stands, hair up, tightening his glove before his big bought.

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 UPsJc6H

Reigns stands, nodding, getting pumped when suddenly he is thrown to the side. A flury of strikes later, we see Bray, standing over Reigns, stomping on his furiously.

"Think you're better than me. Think you canbeat me. I can make you great!"

Wyatt sntaches Roman up, hitting him with an uppercut, backing him up against an equipment crate. Roman tries to swing but Bray ducks it, grab him in an under arm hook and slam him with a Uranage on top of the crate. Roman lays, slump on the crate, obviously out of it at this point. Bray begins to giggle, leaning in to Roman's ear, speaking directly to him.

"I can make you great. Better than even I. Listen. Run."

With that, Bray slaps him, walking off, leaving medics to rush to Reigns side. The camera turns back to the ring where Hardy stands, unsure of what to do. Without much else, the ref raises the hand of Hardy, declaring him the winner with no other option. His theme begins to play as he shakes his head, disappointed he didn't get a real match.

Winner: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 LAIY08U
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 7Ehi3T7XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 UlD6JrO

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17   XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/13/17 - 2/20/17
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next