Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16

Go down 
+9
Oreo
TheKrzyOne
Harmon
GamerShane31
Frowonder
Pringle96`
P.R Son
KingWolf
T-Roll
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16   XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: THE TD GARDEN in BOSTON, MASSCHUSETTS
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. A Boss Steps Into The Darkness

They say it’s one thing to become champion, it’s another to STAY champion. After realizing her childhood dream, Sasha is not done proving she’s legit, not by a longshot. She’s tried to be a fighting champion, defending her title against Natalya, and Dana Brooke...however, both attempts have ended the same, interference at the hands of the vengeful former champion Sister April. April isn’t a stranger to mind games, in fact it’s her ability at getting inside her opponent's head, instilling fear in them that lead her to the Women’s Championship in the first place. And she’s weaved quite the tangled web, assaulting her supposed friend Natalya, bloodying her, and entrapping her in the darkness...torturing her in front of the world, in front of Sasha as she tried to defend against Dana, Nattie’s protege. Tonight with April disposing of any competition, and showing the lengths she’ll go to, to reclaim her precious...Sasha’s in for a true challenge. If that wasn’t enough, Layla has ordered this match to be contested under Extreme Rules...to ensure that one way or another, this match fights to a finish. Will The Boss of Boston successfully retain? Or will she be another victim of the darkness? Find out in tonight’s Main-Event.

2. The Intercontinental Contender is…….
After weeks of hype the night has finally come to see Eric Young and Sami Zayn clash to name number one contender. Though last week these two were a cohesive unit, having done battle with the bulkiest guys in the building, now they will do battle and boy will it be a good one. Zayn, having been clawing at this belt since coming to XWL and Eric having wanted a belt since debuting years ago. With heat under them, they are destined to propel into quite the match. With a new attitude emerging from both men, having perfectly been showcased last week, this should be a great match to watch as to see who will go on to the biggest event of the year, Final stand!

3. Back To The Tokyo Dome!
The Tokyo Dome is home of some of the greatest wrestling seen around the world. Second, only to XWL’s Anarchy! Tonight, we get another taste as another big name from Japan makes his XWL return tonight against Daniel Bryan, Karl Anderson. These two, with their fairly interesting styles should be prime to put a classic here tonight just like AJ and Daniel did just last week. Will Daniel fall short again or will tonight be his night?

4. Who is the Better Big Man?
Over the past few weeks we’ve been able to see the back and forth between Braun Strowman and Scott Steiner as to who is the better of the two. Though last week, the two teamed, tonight they each face a champion on their own. In this game of one-ups manship, who do you have pegged to win? What does Bill Goldberg have to do with all of this and why does he continue to target Scott Steiner? Tune in to find out!

5. Did you just make, the list!?
Yes, we are continuing this headline as the tie breaker is upon us. Just a few weeks ago at Breakthrough, Chris Jericho held an open challenge where he was beaten. This past week, he redeemed himself against the local talent and now tonight, he has to put his list to the test as he attempts to break the tie. In the hometown of the local hero, Tyler “Boston” Bruins, one can only expect to see a surprising and yet amazing match to come out of this. Who will walk away, having made, the list?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 QomeJFWXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 ZbHYY1B

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Gv2EBWKXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 EaMqIef

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 VzPbb06XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 RpkLp1e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 N0HYlUJXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 LAIY08U

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 JcSJ4gq XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 PzSp1UI

Back To The Tokyo Dome

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 AGIV2sLXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 GgMcV8T

The Extended Invitation, Finale

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 4zmjhal

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 DUWmgpQXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 7Ehi3T7

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 5tOg2pfXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 R37QDAR

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 2MDKLNtXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 YHhHhVP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 NOOVewG XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 UbKYwzp

Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 GrIQIS9XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 YSt8EVs

Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 VsF1a1XXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 PIURm0u

Intercontinental Championship Number One Contender Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Q01OmPy XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 B5t92bb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 J56Lrqp XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 8G8BVGS

Women’s Championship Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 8c3gX6cXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 5KOWkMD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16   XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 1:36 pm

:lana1
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16   XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 VsF1a1XXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 PIURm0u

Oh Boy... Spoilers on the rise...

They are coming very soon....

Welp...... Here they....

ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kruger sits up after his incredible match with with Scott Steiner, and laughs to himself

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Wow.. We just witnessed an incredible match between these men.

.:Corey Graves:.
Do you realize what Kruger has done here tonight? He ended the streak of Scott Steiner. This man has been undefeated since November. Does this prove that Sami Zayn may stand no chance against Kruger at Final Stand.

Kruger looks at the ref, and orders to get him a mic. The ref hurries over to grab a mic from the ringside announcer. The ref hurries back over to Kruger handing him the mic. Kruger takes it from the ref, and raises the mic up to his lips to begin speaking.

.:Leo Kruger:.
Does this prove anything to you, Sami? I took down the undefeated streak of Scott Steiner. Does it make you reconsider your option of facing me at Final Stand, because I can already guarantee this to you. You will not walk out of this match the same way you walked in. It shall be a pleasure to beat the shit out of you once again. Until Next week Sami... Tah-Tah!

Kruger drops the mic, and climbs out of the ring. Kruger raises his fist into the air as the screen fades to black

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16   XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:00 pm

XWL continues as the cameras cut to Renee Young.

[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, R Truth.

The camera zooms out as the viewer sees both Renee Young and R Truth in his all gold ring attire while also holding his Money in the Bank Briefcase. The same briefcase he tried to cash in last week against Matt Sydal.

[Renee Young]
Last week you attempted to cash in your briefcase, what you call your golden opportunity. Any thoughts on what happened last week.

[R Truth]
Last week Matt Sydal was saved by AJ Styles. Because everyone that was watching knew that I “The Golden Boy of XWL” R-Truth was bound to be the next World Heavyweight Champion. And AJ Styles had to ruin MY GOLDEN MOMENT!

R-Truth facial expressions show that he is still pissed off that AJ Styles cost him his moment.

[R Truth]
And tonight, I beat AJ Styles. Furthering my statement of being the best damn star in professional wrestling.

[Renee Young]
What about the golden tickets that distra…

R Truth grabs Renee’s wrist and brings the mic up to his face again.

[R Truth]
Those golden tickets falling down during my match didn’t distract anyone. EVERYONE WATCHING SAW ME pin AJ Styles cleanly. 1.2.3.

[Renee Young]
Quite the statement you have made in the year of 2017 so far. And having some big victories over the World Champion and Former World Champion. Will we see a cash in of the golden opportunity tonight or when.

R Truth gives a smile and then speaks.

[R Truth]
See Renee I’m not dumb. When I cash in it will be the perfect time. When I cash in it will be MY GOLDEN MOMENT. And I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU EVAN!

R Truth leaves the interview looking rather pissed off as Renee looks at R Truth walking away off camera then speaks.

[Renee Young]
Wait… I wasn’t fini…

Renee then turns and looks at the camera.

[Renee Young]
Alright, let’s get back to the action.

Cameras cut to the ring as the next segment starts of XWL Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16   XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:11 pm

As XWL returns from a commercial break the crowd goes crazy as the sound of their favorite
"Big guy's" music hits.

{Mauro}
Lookie who it is Corey, Its Goldberg.

{Corey}
That's right Mauro. For the past couple of weeks hes been on a rampage going after Steiner this is the first time we will be hearing from him since this whole things been going on.

{Mauro}
I can only imagine what he has to say.

Goldberg makes his way down to the ring before climbing into it as someone hands him a mic.

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Bill-Goldberg-WWE-Raw-return

{Goldberg}
Well Boston im just gonna cut straight through the bullshit and get right to the damn point. For the past couple of weeks ive been "Running ram-pad" on Mr. "Big Poppa Pump" himself,  Scott Steiner. Ive whooped his ass like its my job, because well, it is. And all ive herd since ive been back is one question. Why Scott Steiner?

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaPu4kJnGxV6QW-q_BUO3Jd9oe98HYpRgMVwHgy5PWOl_1CH5U

{Goldberg}
Well Boston its a pretty damn simple three word answer. Because...I...Can. Theres not a  damn thing Steiner can do to stop me. I will go after whoever i want, whenever i want. Steiner you thought you were something, beating up a few jobbers, but you haven't even had a taste of what its like when you step into the ring with me.

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 9k=

{Goldberg}
Steiner You've come out here with your big ass clown of a sidekick, Strowman and tried terrorizing the XWL, Specifically Roman Reigns. Well let me make something clear, i didn't come out to save Roman. I dint come out to save XWL. I came out and whooped your ass because i felt like it. Now you must be either embarrassed or hoping that id just forget about you if you ignored the fact that ive been beating the hell out of you like my red headed step child, Bu...

Steiner's music hits.

Flashing lights fill the arena with the sirens of Steiner's theme are heard loudly throughout the arena.  The crowd's boos also fill the arena. Goldberg goes towards the ropes and looks up at the stage waiting for Steiner to come out. Steiner does not appear at the stage though as Goldberg does the hand gestures telling Steiner to come out and bring it on. Suddenly Steiner's music stops, and the lights go back to normal. Goldberg still looks up at the stage not knowing Big Poppa Pump had made his way through the crowd and over the barrier and into the ring with the lead pipe that has damaged many careers.

{Mauro}
Steiner with the intelligent move of coming in through the crowd with the lead pipe he possesses. Hopefully, the everyone that he walked by didn't piss him off because this guy is an unstable madman.

{Graves}
You call him an unstable madman. I say he's the man with the largest arms in the world, and the man who is just getting his revenge on Goldberg. This is exactly what Goldberg deserves.

Steiner swings the lead pipe hitting the back of Goldberg's skull knocking him out cold. Then Steiner hits Goldberg 3 more times in the back the lead pipe while shouting "GOLDBERG YOU SON OF A BITCH, ITS PAYBACK"

{Mauro}
Come on someone get in there and stop this lunatic!

{Graves}
Goldberg had this coming to him Mauro. He won't think his rampage attacks on Steiner were a good idea when he recovers from this.

Steiner exits the ring as paramedics and security rush to the ring. Steiner heads up the ramp and shouts "THAT BASTARD GOT WHAT HE HAD COMING TO HIM!"

XWL Anarchy then cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16   XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 JcSJ4gq XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 PzSp1UI

15 minutes into the match, and Broken Matt it has been a brilliant back, and forth match thus far. Broken Matt, and Randy are exchanging blows back, and forth. Matt gets the upperhand by hitting with a well placed knee to the gut of Orton. Randy bends down grabbing onto his stomach. Broken Matt sees his opportunity grabbing the head off Orton, and delivering a Twist of Fate on Randy Orton.

3!!!!!!!!!

Broken Matt stands up throwing his arms out wide.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
AHAHAHHA YES! How delightful! It appears the snake has been beheaded...

Broken Matt steps out of the ring, and politely asks for a microphone from the ring announcer.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Brother Nero as you lie in the back, boiling in anger, getting your neck checked out. You are going to have to come to terms, and sign the contract that The Seven Deities have made. See Brother Nero one or another you are going to sign this contract weather you like it or not. Time ticks away until I force you to sign it. Next week.. Is your move.... I can not wait to see what you have to say you stupid spot monkey!

Broken Matt lays down the mic in the middle of the ring, and makes his exit.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16   XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Women’s Championship Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 8c3gX6cXWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 5KOWkMD

Unlike over a month ago when the refs hand slaps the final three there isn't a chorus of cheers coming from the crowd. April slithers off of the former champion Sasha Banks, holding her neck in pain. The while there are definitely fans of her, the majority of the crowd boo April out the building the ref hands April the Women's Championship.

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 2afa955bae0797b4a97a411e8b69e7c7

April holds her title preciously to her chest as she stares down at the Boss, Sasha Banks

[Corey Graves]
Once again...Sister April has claimed her holy grail. And god help the woman who tries to take that from her

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sasha Banks have it her all and at Breakthrough she definitely had April's number. Tonight April got her revenge though

April wraps her title back around her shoulder and demands something from the ref. The ref quickly complies and soon April is holding a microphone

(Sister April)
And so I've written off the biggest blemish on my career here. I wanna congratulate you Sasha. You are a great wrestler. Technical matches are something I can't touch you in. But a fight? No one can out fight me! This is my world once again, you're all just living in it. So when you're in the back, watching your life crumble like I did when I had to when you took me down at Breakthrough. You'll never touch this title again! But...I don't want your whole night to be disappointing. I have a surprise for you...

April tosses the mic and points up the ramp

As our eyes turn to the stage, a woman stands, her blonde hair swept over tilted head. Wearing the same attire Natalya fought Sasha in two weeks ago for The Women's Championship...you'd think it was her, but as the fans silently watch...it might be Natalya....but it's not the Natalya we know. Pieces of her outfit are ripped, blood stained, and as her head lifts up...we see a tattered noose around her neck, a bruised face that depicts the torture she's endured over the last several weeks. As her eyes coldly stare into the camera, we're at a loss for words, everyone silent...everyone but April, who appears like a proud mamma, smiling sinisterly as the woman she's been obsessed over for many months now...slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring out stretched hands, without any sort of emotion.

[Corey Graves]
What the hell is that...

[Mauro Ranallo]
I THINK that's Natalya....

"Natalya" gazes into the ring, seemingly awaiting the instruction of The NEW Women's Champion...who just leans in, beckoning The Queen of Harts to join her in the ring. April is deranged, the sight of Natalya is almost as euphoric as the feeling of once again being the champion. Fans can be heard screaming things like "Nattie! Snap out of it Nattie!" but her eyes never shift towards them, no twitch, not even the slightest of a reaction. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope, lying on the mat, her head lifting to look up at April who grabs a hold of the rope around her neck, and pulls up on it as if she were her master and Natalya was at her command.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I...I...I just, I have no words. What did April do to Natalya?

[Corey Graves]
I don't think we want to know the answer to that, Mauro...I really don't.

April kneels down with a crazed smile shouting "See Nattie! Isn't this fun? You and I together at last!" Again, no reaction, Natalya simply lies there, her neck bent slightly as April yanks on the rope. "This isn't just for me, this is for you, this is for ALL...of us...stand my sister..." to the shock of the Boston fans, Natalya pulls herself up and embraces April in a hug. The camera zooms in on Nattie's face, battered from the torment she underwent, her eyes...still dead. The light that was always in them, extinguished...she's a husk of her former self, and as we zoom in on April's side...she can't help but smile, elated over the fact that her friend has finally come around.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya is embracing the woman that tortured her...let that sink in, ladies and gentlemen...this woman is once again The XWL Women's Champion...and if everything she's done up until now has not frightened you? This, this should. Because THAT is the power Sister April holds.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think this is a prime example of the student surpassing the teacher...what has AJ Lee become?

Peeling away from Natalya's embrace, April grabs her by the face, clawing into her chin as she says these words "Be free....and make THEM pay!"Her hand grabs the noose, loosening it, then slowly removes it from around Natalya's neck and twirls it around laughing. Natalya stands up, combing her hair back as she stares around the confused fans. Her eyes then shift to Sasha and without a second of hesitation...Natalya grabs a handful of Sasha's neon pink locks, the woman that Sasha admitted she was a fan of...is now about to make her championship loss, her birthday...even worse. She pulls her in close and appears to be setting her up for The N-Powerbomb. "She betrayed your kindness, Nattie! Punish her betrayal!"

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 UU1h04zm

To the utter shock of everyone, Dana Brooke runs down the ramp in the aid of Sasha Banks! She slides into the ring, April cautiously standing, her title clutched dearly...while Natalya shoves Sasha back to the floor, sparing her as her eyes now meet her protege, Dana Brooke. Dana steps to Natalya getting right in her face, the two staring holes into one another.

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 BoLeMKIm

April begins to bark at Natalya: "SHE USED YOU NATTIE, SHE NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU, SHE'S SELFISH, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU, SHE DESERVES PAIN!"  Natalya throws a forearm Dana's way....only to spin back around CATCHING SISTER APRIL WITH A DISCUS CLOTHESLINE TO A TREMENDOUS POP!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHAT?!

[Corey Graves]
I've never been more confused, what's even going on?

Natalya's expression changes, she's no longer cold...she's alive...and she's not finished. She grabs April yanking her up, deadlifting her into a SICKENING Sitout powerbomb to the delight of everyone! Natalya starts to grab the fallen championship of the mat, that's when Sasha stands up, realizing now she's no longer champion...but as the three stared at one another, Dana suddenly lifts Sasha up and delivers The Dana Driver! Not to be outdone, the protege bends down grabbing the other end of The Women's Championship, slowly with both not letting go...they lift it off the mat, and it sits in both of their hands.

[Corey Graves]
Just when you think The Women's Championship scene couldn't be any more chaotic...you have the champion laid out, the challenger laid out, the two women that had their recent opportunities spoiled...holding the title within their hands.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Four incredible women, each with their own stake at the championship...but what does this mean for the mentor and the protege?

The camera pans out, showing Dana and Natalya, holding the title, as they stare down over the newly recrowned Women's Champion Sister April, and the now former champion Sasha Banks. It's quite the sight, a sight we didn't expect to see...but now as Dana feels the title in her hands, you can see that this...THIS is what she wants. But on the other side, you see Natalya...the title she's wanted to hold for so long...feels so good in her hands, but would she really go against her protege who also has taken an interest in it? The show comes to an end as we wonder which one of these four women want to be Women's Champion the most?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16   XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/23/16 - 1/30/16
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2