Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014

Go down 
+16
Zack
Legal
DieCobros
Kyle
TheKrzyOne
Shug
Moontan
Alveuss
You'reWelcome
Adam
Bang
P1
T-Roll
Holybatman96
Jonguin
P.R Son
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 HfgivYz

Live from - New Orleans, Louisiana

Deadline Time - 14th February, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL Uprising
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 ExmtmGT

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 JuTow0z

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 OJCOfmF

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 YWUmxx1

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 CbXWMGF

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 CzOEOGh

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 BYYHHNP

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 ZSIzLcB

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 KiVmB94

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 M3JZu8N

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 BYsM1Nx

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 NMkgIW9

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 FMtOol7

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 JfnN2Hx

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 8gWadCw
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:19 pm

After a hype video for the World Championship match scheduled later tonight between Champion, Alberto Del Rio and challenger, Dean Ambrose, XWL Uprising cuts to the backstage area where Jeremy Borash is standing by with two of the company's newest recruits, Bad Influence. Borash appears slightly uncomfortable as Daniels puts his arm around him.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 XrALzAO

Jeremy Borash
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this moment, Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian.

The crowd share a mixed reaction as Daniels and Kaz stand there with huge grins across their faces.

Jeremy Borash
Frankie, my first question goes to you. Last week, you were told that you would be facing the 2012 King of the Ring, Seth Rollins tonight at Uprising. After being away from the ring for such a long time, how prepared are you for this match, both physically, and mentally?

Kazarian shakes his head as Borash holds the microphone up for him.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 O7JEfZR

Frankie Kazarian
It's no secret that I was out of action most, if not all of last year, so I understand the scepticism, but I assure you, it isn't needed. I didn't spend the last twelve months sitting on my ass or lying in bed, there wasn't a second that went by that I wasn't busy doing something to keep myself in perfect shape. Christopher here can attest that I pride myself on keeping fit. I watch what I eat, I make sure that my body is getting the right amount of everything that it needs to keep on running and that I don't expose it to anything that could ruin the work I've put into it. A lot of people say it, but for me, my body quite literally is my temple and I won't see any harm come to it. So to answer your question Jeremy, my current condition isn't something that anyone should be worrying about, because as every days goes by, I'm in a better shape than I was the day before.

Christopher Daniels
It's true. I've lost count of the amount of times I've tried to get him to relax back with a Martini or even eat a piece of cake just because. It's no use.

Jeremy Borash
Well that covers physically, but how mentally prepared are you for this match tonight?

Frankie Kazarian
It's only Seth Rollins, I mean how prepared does someone have to be to face the man who has done nothing but crash and burn his entire career? Sure he had his moments a couple of years ago, but that's the past, it's been and gone, his fifteen minutes of fame came and went. I'm not saying I'm not prepared, I always prepare myself for a match, but I haven't felt the need to make any special adjustments to my normal routine for this match in particular if that's what you're asking. I don't see Seth Rollins as a threat to me, and after tonight, he's not going to be someone I'll be concerning myself with. This is just a simple match that should have taken place on Breakdown, and that's all I see it as.

Christopher Daniels
That exactly right. Once Frankie deals with Seth tonight, he can fade back into his realm of obscurity for all we care.

Borash pulls the microphone back to himself.

Jeremy Borash
I see, thank you Kazarian. My second question is for you, Christopher Daniels. Last week we witnessed a 'conversation' between Frankie and my co-worker, Renee Young.

Daniels' face grows red at the mention of Renee.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 DP2ZnEa

Christopher Daniels
SO?!! So what... What does that matter?

Jeremy Borash
Well, I was just wondering if you'd heard anything else from her since then.

Daniels removes his arm from around Jeremy and stares towards him coldly.

Christopher Daniels
So what if I haven't heard from her? We're not even thirty minutes into the show yet, it doesn't mean that she isn't going to show up, that she isn't going to give me her answer. She's a lady, a graceful, elegant and beautiful lady. She just needs some time that's all..

Daniels, distracted and agitated, doesn't notice as Kazarian points into the distance.

Frankie Kazarian
Uh.. Chris.

Christopher Daniels
She'll be here, she'll be here, I know she will!

Frankie Kazarian
Chris..

Daniels continues to mumble off to himself, not hearing Kazarian.

Frankie Kazarian
CHRIS!!

Daniels turns to his friend startled by his raised voice.

???
Uhm.. Christopher?

Hearing Renee's voice behind him, Daniels loses his voice once again as he turns around to look at her.

Christopher Daniels
Humm..

Renee Young
I was hoping I'd catch you here tonight before you went out to the ring. I wanted to let you know that I didn't know how to react when you... when you asked me to dinner last week, and I'm sorry that I took so long to give you an answer... I'd be thrilled to go to dinner with you! Tonight, after the show?

Daniels smiles from cheek to cheek again and nods his head, keeping silent as Kazarian steps in for him.

Frankie Kazarian
He means yes, he'd love to.

Renee smiles back at Daniels, but her attention is soon taken away from him as she looks away to the right.

Christopher Daniels
Ahh...

Daniels lets out a soft sign and stares dreamily into the distance, clearly off in his own little world. Kazarian on the other hand sees Renee looking at something and stands confused for a second before turning and seeing for himself.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Bad-influence-expose-truth-joseph-park-december-5-2013-620x350

The Camera turns to reveal Justin Gabriel standing about 10 feet away from everyone in front of and easel with a paintbrush in hand, simply painting. After a brief moment Gabriel takes a step back and admires his work before setting the brush down and taking his top off.

Justin Gabriel
Hey, can someone bring a fan over here or something please?! A big one, not one of those little ones that only end up throwing warm air at you... Like really, what is the point in those things?

A big smile appears on the face of Renee as Gabriel takes his top off and throws it over his shoulder, she takes a few steps towards Gabriel in an attempt to get a better view of his artwork. Gabriel notices Renee and turns towards her smiling.

Justin Gabriel
Hey Renee, I didn't even see you there. What brings you here?

Renee blushes a little and gets a little closer to Gabriel and the painting.

Renee Young
Oh, nothing important. I didn't know you could paint.

Justin Gabriel
Well, I can't. I just sort of throw colours at the canvas and hope for the best.

They both laugh a little and Renee puts her hand on Gabriel's arm.

Renee Young
Well, I like it. I gotta go, you know, work and stuff. See you around?

Justin Gabriel
Yeah, for sure.

With that, Renee smiles again and walks away. Gabriel takes one last look at the painting before nodding in approval and turning to walk away but stops when he notices Kaz and Daniels.

Justin Gabriel
Oh hey guys. Have you been here this whole time just watching me paint? That's umm... That's a little weird, even by your standards. Oh well, see you guys around.

Gabriel walks off leaving Kaz looking befuddled and Daniels still gazing off into the distance. Frankie, realising what just happened tries to snap Chris out of it but to no avail. The screen fades to black and continues to the next segment of the show.

Back to top Go down
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:53 am

We come back from commercial break and we see a fancy sports car pull up with the license plate reading Sandow1. Damien opens the door of his car stepping out going for the trunk of his car. Sandow unlocks his trunk lid and raises it up as you hear it squeak. Sandow then pulls his Luggage containing his gear out of the trunk and slams the lid. As Sandow walks in he is stopped by the camera man.

{Camera Guy}
Damien any words on your match against Kurt Angle tonight?

{Damien Sandow}
Who?
XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Kgez

{Camera Guy}
Your opponent tonight, Kurt Angle.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Naqt

{Damien Sandow}
Oh yes, him, you see I made my statement clear last week when I said I was going to beat him at Uprising and prove that I should be  future number one contender to a title shot. I simply don’t know why he has this hair brain idea of him being number one contender just because he won some matches. It takes heart and soul to become number one contender to a title because it means mentally and physically you're just as good as the champ.

{Camera Guy}
Have you heard about John Cena being out tonight?

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 V301

{Damien Sandow}
No, please elaborate

{Camera Guy}
John Cena has not been cleared to wrestle tonight against Prince Devitt, and Stephanie McMahon is looking for a replacement.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5han

{Damien Sandow}
What a shame, but I guess that gives me more to work for tonight then doesn’t it?

{Camera Guy}
What will happen if you lose to Angle tonight?

{Damien Sandow}
Lose? Please losing is not in my vocabulary, I refuse to lose to an ignoramus like Kurt Angle. Now if you will excuse me I need to start preparing for my match tonight.

As Sandow walks away he suddenly stops and looks back towards the camera.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Effz

{Damien Sandow}
You’re Welcome!

Damien then scoffs then storms off to the locker room.

Last edited by You'reWelcome on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 am

#MrStealYoGirl

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 IbdfpZtH1mI2aj
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 am

Somebody please resize dem pics.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 am

If we could just
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 am

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 CbXWMGF

The crowd erupts in boos as AJ’s music blares through the speakers signaling the beginning of a match between two women who can’t seem to see eye to eye. AJ steps onto the stage and sways side to side, further drawing the ire of the people for the way she has claimed to be the greatest diva of all time for the sake of bolstering her apparent fragile ego.

-Lillian Garcia-
The following Diva’s match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Union City, New Jersey… AJ Lee!

At the announcement of her name, AJ skips down the ramp, then does a lap around the ring before slipping under the bottom rope in order to enter the ring. The boos continue, but they fail to phase the diva whose expression reveals that she completely focused for  her upcoming bout as even someone as out there as she is knows that it isn’t wise to take the likes of Sara Del Rey lightly.

-Jim Ross-
There she is folks, the  former Diva’s champion, AJ Lee, and boy you can call her crazy all you like, but she has never looked more prepared for a fight. Then again, this is how she always looks so it’s hard to tell sometimes.

-Michael Cole-
Of course she’s prepared, this is the uncrowned, and rightful Diva’s champion who was robbed and has yet to be given her rematch. Instead of fighting for her title she’s being forced to wrestled a woman we didn’t even know existed until a few months ago.

-Jerry Lawler-  
Well Don West is working tirelessly to ensure that people know exactly who Sara Del Rey is and never forgets. This match against AJ is the first time we’re seeing her in an XWL ring since that triple threat match and you have to wonder if ring rust will play a factor in this.

-Jim Ross-
That could be the cause with others, but Del Rey isn’t some rookie trying to make a name for herself, she’s wrestled all over the world putting on clinics in places other women dream of wrestling. I can’t even begin to imagine the kind of training regimen someone of her caliber undergoes even when she isn’t wrestling.

-Michael Cole-
Oh please, it doesn’t matter what she did in other places, all that matters is what she’s done in XWL, and you don’t even have to check the record books to know that Del Rey hasn’t done a freaking thing. She’s in a company where AJ Lee is a multi-time champion and has blazed a trail so that women like Del Rey can have the privilege to work here.

-Jerry Lawler-  
There are plenty of people who haven’t had careers to die for, but that doesn’t mean that they’re terrible. Some of them have a bad run and never get a chance to redeem herself. As a matter of fact, the last time Del Rey was around XWL she was just managing the Kings of Wrestling.

-Jim Ross-
That’s right, so if there ever was an appropriate time to judge her value to this company, this would be it. Cole does have a point that AJ is a well-established competitor in XWL, so this will be Del Rey’s opportunity to show that she can hang with the best XWL has to offer.

-Michael Cole-
I’m glad you’re acknowledging that AJ is indeed one of the best women to ever lace up a pair of boots. What happened to her was a travesty and made a complete mockery of the division. You’d think Stephanie McMahon would treat her own kind better.

-Jerry Lawler-  
Well maybe if AJ wasn’t such a big pain in the boss’s behind then she wouldn’t get treated the way that she does. All she does is whine and complain and throw a fit when things don’t go her way and she’s lucky Stephanie bothered to make this match official.

The vibe in the arena flips completely around and the boos immediately dissipate and are over taking by a huge wave of cheers as the crowd shows their adoration for Sara Del Rey. She walks onto the stage with Don West not far behind her. Del Rey pauses on the stage, then stares into the ring at her adversary. AJ now has a scowl on her face and Del Rey can’t help but smile.

-Lillian Garcia-
And her opponent, from Martinez, California… The Queen of Wrestling, Sara Del Rey!

Midway down the ramp, Del Rey pauses taking pleasure in making AJ wait, the former champ’s impatience made transparent by her pacing back and forth in the ring. Del Rey slowly walks up the steel stairs while West assumes his post at ring side. Del Rey steps between the ropes, spins around and flexes her biceps in the middle of the ring, a move that garners another round of cheers from the crowd.

-Jim Ross-
It’s quite easy to tell whose side the fans are on as far as this contest in concerned. Until his last female client in Kharma, Sara Del Rey has decided not to use her size and strength advantage over other women to bully them around for the sake of making herself look tough.

-Michael Cole-
Or maybe Del Rey is afraid that if she tried to do what Kharma did  she’d  get embarrassed and laughed out of the building. Then again, she’s going to get laughed out of the building tonight when AJ gives her the beating of  a life time.

-Jerry Lawler-  
There’s no doubt in my mind that AJ is a handful for any woman she steps into the ring against. She has the ability to knock people out with that shining wizard of hers, or even force them to submit with that devastating Black Widow submission hold.

-Jim Ross-
Del Rey has some dangerous moves in her arsenal as well and if she wanted to she could win this match by way of submission as well with that lethal Lebell lock that she’s adopted from Daniel Bryan and used to put away many opponents over the years.

-Michael Cole-
Well if she’s so dangerous then why did she refuse to accept AJ’s challenge for a match until  Stephanie had to step in and do the right thing, which also happened to be what’s best for business?

-Jerry Lawler-  
It made perfect sense why West and Del Rey didn’t want anything to do with AJ Lee and many of those reasons have to deal with the fact that she’s psycho! She belongs in a psych ward wearing a strait jacket not a wrestling ring!

-Jim Ross-
West and Del Rey also  called AJ’s maturity into question claiming that she wasn’t taking her championship loss like a professional and basically said that AJ’s attitude was no better than that of a small child throwing a temper  tantrum.

-Michael Cole-
You’ve never been a champion like AJ has, so I can’t expect you to sympathize with Miss AJ Lee the same way that I do. She has every right to be upset and the fact that everybody is against her and judging her is absolutely pathetic.

-Jerry Lawler-  
Get off your high horse, Cole. If AJ wanted to be treated better and given a little respect around here then she should try doing the same. No one is doubting her talents, it’s the way she acts that leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

The Ref approaches each woman individually, checking their pads and boots for foreign objects starting with Del Rey but when he gets to AJ she instructs him to check Del Rey’s  hair. A  confused expression on his face, The Ref isn’t sure how to react to that request. A scream from AJ startles him  and leaves him with no choice but to take a few cautious steps towards The Queen of Wrestling who eventually holds up a hand when he gets too close and tells him not to mess with her hair. AJ says that if  Del Rey honestly had nothing to hide then she’d  let The Ref inspect her.

-Jim Ross-
Leave it to AJ to try and rattle Del Rey with her mind games.

-Michael Cole-
Why does it have to be a game? She could be legitimately worried about her wellbeing.

-Jerry Lawler-  
Are you kidding me? What in the world could Del Rey possibly be hiding in her hair  that could harm AJ in any shape of form?

Growing frustrated by AJ’s antics, Del Rey charges across the ring until she’s intercepted by The Ref. While Del Rey is held at bay, AJ reveals her wicked and mischievous smile then begins skipping around the ring. The crowd boos as AJ acts more carefree than ever before, as if she doesn’t take her opponent seriously at all. AJ finally stops in the corner and The Ref is able to back Del Rey up to the opposite side of the ring, directly across from her opponent. The Ref steps into the center of the ring then looks from woman to woman ensuring that they’re  both ready to tear into one another before calling for the bell.

-Jim Ross-
She has the submission locked in tight!

-Michael Cole-
I can’t believe it! This one could be over soon!

-Jerry Lawler-  
No! Her opponent got the ropes… but submission isn’t being broken!

Del Rey indeed has the LeBell lock synched in and AJ gets to the ropes almost immediately but she isn’t breaking the submission hold! As The Ref begins a five count, Don West can be overheard yelling into the ring that Sara needs to keep the hold locked in tight, because AJ deserves every bit of pain that she’s feeling right now. Del Rey leans back as far as AJ’s slender spine will allow and AJ can be heard screaming in agony, while gripping the bottom rope so hard that her knuckles are turning white. The Ref belts out five and calls for the bell but still Del Rey will not let go.

As AJ’s theme blares through the speakers, the crowd isn’t sure how to react. Do they show sympathy to the fallen competitor?  Do they boo West and Del Rey out of the building for what they did? Del Rey still has the hold locked in and now that the match is over The Ref takes it upon himself to try to break her grip, but that’s no easy feat. West’s voice, now amplified by a microphone, can be heard calling out for AJ’s music to be cut off. He tells Sara that AJ has had enough and she finally breaks the submission hold while West walks up the stairs and enters the ring.

-Don West-
You should be happy, AJ! You got exactly what you wanted, didn’t you? A match against Sara Del Rey, and you sure didn’t disappoint. But little did you know AJ, that tonight wasn’t about winning or losing. No, tonight wasn’t about proving which of the two of you were better because it should go without saying that you aren’t half the competitor, half the talent, half the woman that The Queen of Wrestling is. What she did to you just now was called giving you a taste of your own medicine. Remember Paige, AJ? Remember the way that you had the Black Widow locked in oh so tight and just wouldn’t let go until you felt your arm snap? Well you should be happy that I took pity on you, AJ. You should be thanking the voices in your head that you call your gods that I asked Sara to show mercy because she could have snapped your fragile little body just as easily.

West and Del Rey watch as The Ref tends to a wounded AJ.

-Don West-
She could have, but she didn’t, because the simple fact is that you’re not worth the headache. Besides, we don’t want to put you on the shelf, we want to continue to show up and wrestle to your heart content.  After tonight, though AJ… after tonight you’re going to do so with the thought in the back of your head haunting you until the end of your days. The thought that no matter what you do from here on out, that you aren’t better than Sara Del Rey because when you had your chance to give her your best shot you got creamed and couldn’t escape once she had you in her clutches. The bottom line is this AJ, remember what happened to you tonight. Remember the way you felt when you finally realized that you bit off more than you could chew. Remember the thoughts that run through your mind when it finally clicked that grabbing onto the ropes wouldn’t save you.

West and Del Rey exit the ring, their work done for tonight and West continues speaking while they walk up the ramp.

-Don West-
More importantly than all of that…I want you to recall the good times that you had in XWL and hold those memories dear because they’re all you have now. All the titles you’ve won, the diva’s you’ve beaten, the havoc you’ve wreaked, they all mean nothing now that Sara Del Rey is here, because it’s going to be a heck of a lot harder to accomplish anything around these parts now that the Queen is officially reigning supreme. That doesn’t just go for you, AJ, that goes for each and every woman and man out there who still can’t grasp what’s going on right now. Sara Del Rey is here to stay… and tonight was a warning. It was a warning to anyone out there that thinks they’re in for an easy time when they cross paths with her and now they’ll always think twice.

There are cheers when Del Rey’s music hits, the people overjoyed that AJ was finally put in her place. But from the ashes of Del Rey’s actions here tonight rises the smoke, the questions that are now on the forefront of everyone’s mind: Where does The Queen of Wrestling go from here and will AJ simply walk away? West and Del Rey take one last look at the ring that AJ is being helped out of before turning and walking through the curtains, disappearing backstage. With AJ alone in the arena, the cheers quickly become boos and in her despair she shoves away The Ref who was just trying to help her out, but it looks like she’s adamant about walking out on her own. AJ continuously screams out for the people to shut up while walking up the ramp and when that doesn’t work she covers she ears and picks up the pace until she too is out of sight.

-Jim Ross-
We definitely saw what happens when you end up on Sara Del Rey’s bad side, I’m sure AJ isn’t going to forget this night.

-Michael Cole-
Oh so you’re praising Del Rey for her actions? What a big stinking hypocrite you are. AJ fought a good clean match and still can’t catch a break.

-Jerry Lawler-  
Normally I’d say two wrongs don’t make a right, but really that couldn’t have happened to a nice person.

Only time can tell what comes next in this saga.
Back to top Go down
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:05 pm

what size are those pics so i know next time?

E: Anything less than 500 width will do. Klass
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:08 pm

You'reWelcome wrote:
what size are those pics so i know next time?

E: Anything less than 500 width will do. Klass
I put them at 450x300
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 pm

We're taken to the sight of Josh Mathews standing backstage, looking somewhat more enthusiastic than usual. He looks to his side, and he is heard briefly squeaking in anticipation.

Josh Mathews:
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor and privilege to introduce......"Rowdy" Roddy Piper!

Piper slowly comes into the camera's view, staring at it as if it's a person belligerently staring back at him. Piper looks at Mathews for a bit.

Roddy Piper:
Mr. Mathews, as much as I'd like to thank you for introducing me, I think I can handle this....alone. Now shoo, scram!

Piper motions for Mathews to walk away, which disappoints Josh. He walks away from the camera looking depressed as Piper is staring at him as he's leaving. Roddy returns his focus to the camera.

Roddy Piper:
You know, I'm so glad to be back here in this little company...People have asked me when I'm going to make my way back to the ring, when I'm going to put someone in a sleeper hold again, which is nice.....Then there's the people who say that perhaps my time is passed. You got all these other guys who are younger, and faster.....You got those little after school clubs like the West Side Army who think they call the shots around here.....Headed by none other than Don West, who seems to be out there crying, his nose is running! That blob is probably drowning from the size of his nose running, they need an air tank every time that guy is on television, I'll tell ya that brother.

Piper starts chuckling a bit, then he points to the camera in a threatening manner.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 NQfimmD

Roddy Piper:
They're probably looking at me right now, thinking that this guy is crazy, well maybe I am crazy! After all, that's why you see all these people in the crowd wearing "Hotrod" shirts. They LOVE it when I start getting mad. As for the "superstars", I could talk about these fools all I want, but the reality is that people will keep asking me to prove myself in the squared circle. I've hosted Piper's Pits a few times here, but do I really want to step inside for a wrestling match? The truth is, no. I'm not back here to do wrestling matches. I'm here for one thing and one thing only: I'M HERE FOR A FIGHT, DAMN IT! I DIDN'T COME HERE TO PRANCE AROUND AND HOLD HANDS WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE, I CAME HERE TO CRACK SOME HEADS LIKE I DID WITH JIMMY SNUKA ALL THOSE YEARS AGO! YOU THINK THAT I'M OUTDATED? YOU THINK I'M WASHED UP? YOU THINK I'M A JOKE JUST BECAUSE I WEAR A KILT? I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING, REAL MEN WEAR KILTS!

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 REuITyq

Piper calms down for a bit, looking side to side for a brief moment. He regains his bearings then talks once more.

Roddy Piper:
To the people who said that Roddy Piper can step in the ring and compete with the best of them, well you're right, because I can take on any coward that calls himself a real man! Go ahead, put me in the ring against any man you choose, and I'll show him that The Rowdy One. Go ahead, put me against someone like.....Ryback! The man's as strong as an ox, and I'll tell ya what, he's almost as smart as one too! Put me in the ring with Ted DiBiase, the man can go in the ring, I'll give him that, but he'll always be in the shadow of his old man! Then there's that clone Dean Ambrose! Yeah, people say that he rips me off, and look at that, he thinks he's Rowdy just like I am! Perhaps nobody ever told you, Mr. Ambrose, but I WAS ROWDY BEFORE ROWDY WAS COOL! You want to rip me off? If I see ya around, I'll be sure to put you to sleep so I can make an example out of you! Or how about that moron R-Truth? Man kills the only friend he has, then he goes around saying he doesn't need him! Well that's too bad, Mr. Truth, because the only reason anybody even SLIGHTLY remembers ya is because of your imaginary friend! But don't worry, after I'm through with you, you'll be seeing more than one imaginary friend brother.

Piper puts his hand on his chin, trying to remember something.....When he suddenly springs into action again.

Roddy Piper:
Oh, how could I forget? The Rowdy One might not have a match here tonight, but next week, right after Uprising is done, be sure to tune in for the return of the best talk show in this business, and also the one which everyone here loves to rip off......Oh yes folks, Piper's Pit will return! And my special guest for that night? Oh well, you'll have wait and see...But just know this, this is a new beginning for The Hotrod! That world championship? I would LOVE to see that around my waist, especially since throughout the entire time I've fought my fights here, I haven't captured that piece of gold.....Times are about to change! Starting now!

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 LaBhs49

Piper storms off and the segment fades to black....But then the feed returns to Piper walking back with a beer bottle, which is unopened, and completely filled.

Roddy Piper:
As you all can see, this is a Corona Light beer bottle, it's decent quality, but I would never drink it. I'm showing you this bottle because I want to prove to you folks that I am still one of the toughest in this business! Now watch.....and learn.

Piper holds the bottle in his right hand and puts it up against his forehead. He takes a couple of breaths, extends his arm, and smashes the bottle against his forehead, causing glass and beer fluid to go everywhere. As a result, he appears to be bleeding from his forehead. Piper looks to the camera once again.

Roddy Piper:
Everyone watching this, you know that doing this would knock a normal man down, but I am no ordinary man. I just proved to everyone around the world that I can still step in the ring with anyone and everyone. You name it, you got it! My name is "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, and you ain't seen NOTHING yet!

Piper looks into the camera with a piercing glaze as the feed cuts to black, ending the segment.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Great Roddy Piper promo, it's cool to have a "Old Dog" around to teach these "New Dogs" a lesson, looking forward to The Piper's Pit and seeing who the first guest is.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman96
Jobber
Holybatman96

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:59 pm

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 BYsM1Nx

23 minutes into the match

JR: What a spinebuster from Bobby Roode!

Bobby hooks the leg as the ref drops to the mat for the count.

3..NO! Kickout!
Bobby has an angered look across his face as the ref explains to him that it was only a two count. Bobby stands up and pulls the arm of CM Punk to bring him to his feet. He then lifts him high into the air and hits a fisherman suplex, aka The Pay Off. He keeps his back arched for the pin combo as the ref goes down for the count.

3..NO!
Kickout again! Roode is visibly angry at this point. He stands up and tosses Punk over the ropes and out of the ring. He then joins Punk on the outside.

JR: This isn't good. Roode has something in mind.

Cole: He better watch it though. He might get counted out.

Bobby grabs Punk by the head as both men are on their feet, and he sends Punk head first into the ring post, bringing CM Punk to the ground. As the ref's count gets to 6, Roode throws Punk back into the ring and follows him only to go for the pinfall.

3..Kickout!

King: Punk just won't give up!

Bobby stands up and immediately pushes the ref out of his way as he goes into the corner with his back turned to the camera. The fans and commentators wonder what's going on before Roode turns back with the turnbuckle pad in his hand. The ref quickly takes it from Bobby to put it back on but while he's distracted doing that, Bobby climbs out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. As Punk wills himself to his feet, Bobby comes running at him with the chair above his head only to get lifted off his feet on Punks shoulders who shows a tremendous amount of strength. Punk then throws Bobby over his head and catches him with the knee to the face which causes Bobby to drop the chair and fall to the mat.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Cm-punk-gts-the-rock-o

JR: GTS!

Cole: Vintage Punk!

King: Nighty night Bobby!

Punk drops for the pin with only his hand on Roode's chest.

3...! Ding Ding Ding!

Announcer: And here is your winner.....The Best In The World.....C....M...PUNK!!!

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_RAW_972_Photo_081

King: I guess this means that CM Punk is the Best In The World after all!

Back to top Go down
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:30 pm

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 ExmtmGT

Ten Minutes into the match

{Michael Cole}
My god JR these two are throwing everything they have at each other to impress Stephanie McMahon.

{J.R}
Your right Cole, these boys really want a shot at the title tonight and stopping at nothing to get that chance.

{Lawler}
Yeah J.R I don’t know who to pick!

The camera pans back to the ring to show Sandow dominating angle. Punch after Punch, kick after kick, Sandow is completely wearing angle down. Sandow then goes for the cross arm neck breaker on angle when angle reverses and whips Sandow into the corner. Angle runs at Sandow hoping to spear him into the corner when Sandow reverses it sending angle flying into the ring post. Sandow peels angle off of the ropes and gives him a Russian leg sweep Followed by the Elbow of Distain. Damien Sandow then sets angle up for the You’re Welcome locks him into the full nelson and lifts him up when angle reverses and locks Sandow into the angle lock. You see Damien Sandow writhing in pain and screaming at the top of his lungs as he crawls toward the ropes. Sandown then reaches the ropes as angle continues to synch the ankle lock in. The ref is then telling angle to let go of Sandow as he counts.
1….
2……
3………
4……..
Angle then lets go as we Sandow laying there tending to his ankle that could possibly be broken

{JR}
My god king Damien Sandow’s ankle could very well be broken.

{Lawler}
Yeah JR I don’t even know if he can stand up right now.

We then see Damien Sandow then stand up heavily favoring his foot. Sandow then limps over to angle to exchange a couple more punches. Sandow goes for a punch when angle slithers into a German Suplex. Angle lands the first suplex and picks him up again hitting a second German Suplex on Sandow. Angle picks up Sandow to go for a third German Suplex when Sandow reverses him hitting the Uranage Side Slam.

{Michael Cole}
Oh my god JR this may be it!

{JR}
You may be right Cole it would be smart for Sandow to pick up the victory by pinning Angle right now.

Sandow stands up signaling for Angle to do the same. When he doesn’t Sandow the gets frustrated and picks angle up for himself. Sandow then again sets up for the You’re Welcome when angle then backs out and hits the angle slam.

The Ref counts as Angle goes for the pin,
1…
2….
3……

The ref then signals to ring the bell as we see both men laid out in the ring almost lifeless. Sandow then rolls out of the ring as Angle struggles to stand up to claim his victory. The ref raises angles hand as we see Sandow slither into the ring getting behind Angle hitting the You’re Welcome on Angle and rolls out of the ring holding his ribs as he’s laughing. We then hear Sandow scream out You’re Welcome as he turns and walks up the ramp still holding his ribs.

{JR}
What a sore loser Sandow is King.

{Lawler}
Right JR, he should have just left and walked away but his ego couldn’t stand the fact that he lost.

We then see a video package pop up:

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Just for future clarification, I hope you asked Angle if you could attack him after.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:33 pm

{{Paul Heyman}}
Destruction

We are shown a replay of Brock Lesnar F-5ing Robbie E last week

{{Paul Heyman}}
Demolition

We are shown another replay of last week, this time of Brock Lesnar F-5ing Kenny King

{{Paul Heyman}}
Annihilation

Yet another replay is shown of Brock Lesnar F-5ing Stone Cold Steve Austin this time

{{Paul Heyman}}
Pain..

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 7032%20-%20main_event%20paul_heyman%20suit%20wwe

Yet again we are shown a clip of last week. This one of Brock Lesnar breaking the arm of Stephanie McMahon’s friend, and then putting her in position for the F-5 before Seth Rollins saved her from harm

{{Paul Heyman}}
That.. is what happens when Brock Lesnar doesn’t get his way. Don West thinks that he has me beat, he thinks that a silly match stipulation will get in the way of Brock Lesnar and what he wants. Well it won’t be that easy West, it never is with Brock Lesnar. Ask Robbie E, ask Kenny King, ask Stone Cold, you do not want to oppose Brock Lesnar, you do not want to get in his way. Stephanie McMahon thought that she could make Brock Lesnar compete last week, she thought that she could tell Brock Lesnar what to do. But she was sadly mistaken, and her friend paid for it with a broken arm. She won’t make that same slip-up again I can assure you. Brock Lesnar is above Breakdown. He doesn’t need to prove himself to any of you or anybody in the back. He’s a former UFC Champion, former NCAA champion, and the current ass kicker of the XWL. There’s no one in this company that can truthfully say that they can beat Brock Lesnar in a fight. There’s no one that can stand across the ring from Brock Lesnar without fear dripping down their leg and through their mind. He’s a beast, he’s the best, and tonight he’s going to prove all of that by climbing that jungle gym of a match and coming out victories like the former champion that he is. And when it’s all over, when the dust is all settled, he’ll stand over Sangriento, mask in hand, and he will prove to Don West, prove to all of you, and prove to Sangriento himself that my client, Brock Lesnar, is on a whole different level than anyone else in this company. That my client is above Sangriento, that my client is above this company. Brock Lesnar is the man to beat in the XWL. But the thing is, he’s unbeatable..

Heyman gives off a devilish grin as he continues.

{{Paul Heyman}}
And then there is Kane. My Favorite Demon. A monster. A madman. A machine. The things that Kane has seen, the things that Kane has done, well, they could make even the most evil of men in the most evil of places look like a bunch of saints in comparison. It doesn’t matter who you put in front of him he’ll have them leaving the match praying that they will never have to face The Big Red Monster again. Jeff Hardy? Put through a table. JTG? Put through steel chairs. The Ryback? Put through a table. Big E? Suffocated in the middle of the ring. And Stephanie McMahon really thinks that I’m afraid of tonight’s match? She really thinks that I have any doubt in the slightest that Kane can’t protect me against JTG and Big E Langston? Please. Those two insignificant wastes of roster space won’t be able to put a finger on me, Kane doesn’t need a tag team partner to take out those two. Because frankly, Kane isn’t a team player. That much was made apparent last week with Goldberg. So as of now, Kane, just like Brock Lesnar, is my client, but they are not a part of my crew. Monsters don’t need friends. And Brock Lesnar? Well, the only person that Brock Lesnar needs in his corner is me.

Heyman adjusts his tie before continuing

{{Paul Heyman}}
It will be just a matter of time before The Heyman Crew is recognized as the single most dominant entity in the XWL. But until then, we must prove ourselves one step at a time. And that all starts tonight with Prince Devitt, the newest member of The Heyman Crew. He was supposed to take on The Leader of the Cenation, but because of some terrible tragedy, John won’t be able to compete tonight. But instead of doing the right thing, and letting Prince Devitt, the worthy contender, go on to face Antonio Cesaro in what would be a jaw dropping match. Stephanie decides to search far and wide for a new contender to take on Prince Devitt. Really? A new contender? Prince Devitt and John Cena were the two deemed worthy to fight for the shot at a United States Championship. If there was a third man creditable for that shot then the match would have been a Triple Threat to begin with. The fact that Stephanie wasn’t able to pick someone to replace John since Gold-, since he was injured at that house show, means that there isn’t anyone who pops out to her immediately. So she’s going to probably find an undeserving contender, most likely a monster, a man who’s only goal is to stop Prince Devitt from getting what he deserves. All because Stephanie McMahon is trying to prove a point!! This is a man’s career, his dreams that she’s messing with! So that she can say “so there” to me?

Paul smiles

{{Paul Heyman}}
Well Stephanie, you won’t be getting the last laugh. I took Prince Devitt under my wing for a reason. He’s special. He’s the future of this company. With my help he’s going to go above and beyond any of the West Side Army members. It will be Prince Devitt, not Sangriento, not Dean Ambrose, not The Ryback, but Prince Devitt who’s face will be on all the magazines, it will be Prince Devitt who people are going to pay to see, it will be Prince Devitt who will lead this company onto the future, proving Don West wrong. Proving that I can turn a man who’s done nothing in this company so far, into a proper champion. Prince Devitt is three times the man that Curtis Axel ever was and ten times the wrestler. Curtis was supposed to be my protégé. He was supposed to be the one that went on and led this company into the future. He had the name, he had the skill, but he lacked the drive. Prince Devitt has that drive. He has that motivation. He wants to be the best, he wants to be better than Perfect. He wants to be the United States Champion, and there won’t be a damn thing that can stand in my way of making that a reality!

Heyman takes a deep breath before continuing.

{{Paul Heyman}}
And onto the next, what? Obstacle? Brass ring? That Stephanie wants me to try and jump through. The Rated R Superstar’s match. The 14 time World Champion’s match. The first ever WWE and XWL Mr. Money in the Bank’s match… For some reason Stephanie McMahon just won’t let me have my way, even if it would make her money. Here I am, setting up the match of a lifetime. Edge vs. Christian. Batman vs. Robin. The superstar vs. the sidekick. Two best friends battling it out in the match that made them famous. But no. We can’t have it my way, of course not, right? She has to have it her way. So tonight Edge will still be competing in a chairs match, but against who? Well, that’s a question that even I don’t know the answer to. But does it really matter? It’s not Goldberg. It’s not Kane. It’s not Brock Lesnar. So what does Edge have to worry about? The Chairs Match is his match. No matter who Stephanie picks will suffer the same fate that Christian would have. Stephanie thinks that she can get in the head of the Master Manipulator? Well, she’s sadly mistaken. Tonight is our night.

Heyman gets closer to the camera.

{{Paul Heyman}}
Tonight is the night of The Heyman Crew. And it all starts right here. Right now. Moments from now you will witness the beginning. Watch on in awe as Goldberg decimates The Ryback, showing both you and him the true definition of power, of dominance. “The Big Guy” thought that he had me beat, he thought that he had me just where he wanted me. But he forgot who I am. He forgot what I can do. Keep your eyes glued to that screen, to that ring. Because what you are about to witness is domination at its finest. Goldberg is about to show The Ryback what being “The Big Guy” is all about. Hell, Goldberg was dominating this industry before Ryan “The Ryback” Reeves was ever Yep, Yep, Yepping and What it doing. Goldberg doesn’t need a stupid cowboy hat or a silly catch phrase, he isn’t a persona, he’s the real deal. The Ryback pretends to be a man that he never will be. Goldberg is that man. Goldberg is the real deal. And it’s time. Time for you all to see.. Ladies and Gentleman… I may not be West… but I sure am right.

FEED ME… MORE!!!

{{Paul Heyman}}
You hear that. That’s the sound of a dead man walking. And no I’m not talking about The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar already took care of him. The Ryback is going to be the first example. The first to see. He’s going to be the first martyr. Ladies and gentleman I give you the weak link as far as my clients are concerned, The Ryback!!!

Heyman disappears from the tron as The Ryback’s video replaces it.

{{King}}
Welcome back ladies and gentleman, it looks like The Ryback is ready to take on Goldberg!!

{{Cole}}
What an exciting match! This one is bound to be great.

The Ryback enters out onto the stage to the crowd’s cheers. He raises his right hand, then his left, then his right, and his left again, before raising both and dropping them to his side as he shouts “WAKE UP!!!”

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 OTL12_Photo_157

{{JR}}
It really is Michael. The Ryback originally apart of The West Side Army, led by Don West. But that all changed when The Big Guy put his allegiance on the line in exchange for a match against Goldberg!

{{King}}
Heyman of course, refusing to let his clients fight a fair fight, enlisted in the help of Edge, who made a huge return by taking out The Ryback and securing the win for Goldberg, and in doing so making The Ryback one of Heyman’s clients.

{{JR}}
Ever since then Paul Heyman has made The Ryback’s life a living nightmare. And just when it looked like The Big Guy was going to have his revenge, it was taken from him.

{{Cole}}
That’s right! The Ryback was set to face Paul Heyman last week, with the whole Heyman Crew being banned from ringside, even CM Punk wasn’t allowed to get involved! Stephanie and The Ryback  thought that they had Paul right where they wanted him but a surprise appearance from none other than Prince Devitt helped Paul Heyman secure the victory and walk away in one piece.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Ryback

The Ryback finishes high fiving the fans along the ramp and hops up onto the apron.

{{King}}
Well Prince Devitt and Paul Heyman better pray that they don’t run into The Ryback backstage, after all we’ve seen what The Big Guy does to his prey in the past.

{{King}}
Well The Ryback isn’t the only one looking to get his hands on Paul Heyman. Big E Langston and JTG are as well. And tonight they’re going to get the chance!

{{Cole}}
That is if they get past Kane first!

The Ryback is in the ring now shouting “FEED ME MORE!!”

{{JR}}
Well Big E probably has a lot of anger built up towards Kane after The Big Red Monster almost suffocated him two weeks ago. And JTG was put through steel chairs by The Devil’s Favorite Demon. So revenge is probably fresh on their minds, and I doubt that even Kane will be able to stop them!

The crowd’s cheers quickly turn to boos as Goldberg’s theme begins to play. We are brought backstage to the locker room door of The Heyman Crew’s wrecking machine.

{{Cole}}
Here he is! Goldberg!!

The locker room door opens, revealing Goldberg, who storms out on his way to the ring.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Goldberg16

{{JR}}
Where’s the rest of The Heyman Crew? It’s not like Paul Heyman would send his client out to wrestle a fair fight.

Almost on cue Edge joins Goldberg, and the two continue to walk the backstage halls.

{{JR}}
Well there’s Edge. It seems that Kane and Brock aren’t with him.

{{Cole}}
Well like Paul said earlier, Kane’s a monster, a demon. To expect him to work alongside mortals, well, we saw what happens with Goldberg last week.

{{JR}}
That’s right. Let’s take a look at what happened at the end of last week’s tag team match between Kane, Goldberg and The Ryback and Big E.

We are shown a replay of Kane putting The Ryback through a table as Goldberg hit the Jackhammer on Big E. The ref counts the three count but before Goldberg even has time to celebrate Kane has him by the throat. We are shown the stare down between the two before the Devil’s Favorite Demon let go, exiting the ring.

{{Cole}}
That right there is why Kane is working alone. He’s simply too unpredictable to be a part of The Crew. Which is what makes him so powerful to Heyman, his unpredictability, he’s like Heyman’s wild card! And as for Brock Lesnar, well, he’s Paul’s ace, a true Heyman Guy from day one. He’s above Breakdown, and he’s even above The Heyman Crew. Like Paul said earlier, Brock Lesnar is here for Brock Lesnar.

{{JR}}
That’s right, Kane and Brock Lesnar may be Paul Heyman’s clients, but they definitely aren’t apart of the crew. Right now it seems like Edge, Devitt and Goldberg are the only ones willing to work together!! Speaking of which, where is Prince Devitt?

Once again, almost on cue, Devitt now joins Goldberg and Edge, and the three continue to walk the backstage area, on their way to the ring. Finally Paul Heyman joins the group, smiling as the four continue to walk. All of a sudden the group is stopped by none other than..

{{JR}}
Is that Lucky Cannon?? What is he doing here?

{{Lucky Cannon}}
Yes, it’s me. Da-Lish, Mr. Steal your Girl, Mr. one day Intercontinental Champion, Luckkyyyy Cannon!! You see Paul, I even have an introduction for you! I mean, I love the way you say Brock Lesnar!! BRROOCKKKK LESNARRR! It’s great! Maybe you can do the same for me!

{{Edge}}
Who ar-.. Who is this guy Paul?

{{Lucky Cannon}}
Oh come on! I just introduced myself, do I have to do it again?

Cannon clears his throat.

{{Lucky Cannon}}
Da-Lish, Mr. St-

{{Paul Heyman}}
No it’s okay Lucky. We heard you the first time.

{{Lucky Cannon}}
I’m surprised that you don’t know who I am Edge. Hasn’t Paul told you about me? After all if I’m going to be the newest Heyman Guy the-

{{Edge}}
Please tell me that he didn’t just say newest Heyman Guy.. Paul?

{{Lucky Cannon}}
What? Paul said that I could be a Heyman Guy if I injured J-

Heyman frantically interrupts Cannon.

{{Paul Heyman}}
Look. Lucky. I know that I told you that I needed a protégé, but I already have one. Lucky, meet the future of this company, Prince Devitt. You see, he actually came through with what I asked him to do. He took out The Ryback for me. You on the other hand, well, failed. Just like Curtis Axel. You proved that you aren’t worthy of being called a Heyman Guy.

{{Lucky Cannon}}
Look, I know that I wasn’t able to do what you ask. But I was going to! I was backstage, ready to run out to that ring with a steel chair, but then you had Gol-

{{Paul Heyman}}
Lucky. The spots filled. Simple as that. So how about you get out of here before something terrible happens to you.

{{Lucky Cannon}}
But..

All of a sudden Goldberg floors Cannon with a clothesline.

{{Edge}}
Don’t make Paul ask twice kid.

{{Lucky Cannon}}
But you sai-

Goldberg grabs Cannon and hits him with the Jackhammer!!! Heyman shakes his head, muttering to himself before turning to the camera, his crew at his back.

{{Paul Heyman}}
You see that Ryback. That is what happens when the insignificant try to play with the big dogs, they get bit. Lucky Cannon thought that he was actually worthy of calling himself a Heyman Guy. He thought that he could hang with The Heyman Crew. He actually thought that he’d be able to stand side by side with the likes of Goldberg and Edge. Well he was sadly mistaken. We used him, just like we were using you. We didn’t actually want him in our crew, and we sure didn’t want you. You’re not a former World Champion, you’re not a former World anything. You’re a nobody, he’s a nobody, and it’s out of our good grace that he isn’t lying here, crumpled in a pitiful heap of mediocrity. Now Ryback, I’m feeling generous tonight, after all I’m going to have a front row seat as Brock Lesnar demasks Sangriento. So I’ll give you the same grace that I gave Cannon, I’ll give you a warning, I’ll give you a choice. We’re going to make our way out to that ring. Out to our ring. And if you’re not out of it by the time we’re down here you’ll end up just like Lucky here. Broken, beaten, and bruised. Because just like him you’re not worthy of standing in the same ring as Goldberg. Like Cannon, you’d be lucky if Edge let you lace up his 14 time World Champion boots, let alone stand in the same room as him. Lucky Cannon is below us, you’re below us, and if you don’t exit our ring immediately you’ll find out exactly why!!

{{Cole}}
You hear that King!! If The Ryback doesn’t get out of the ring right now then he’ll end up just like Lucky Cannon!

{{King}}
Well The Ryback wasn’t afraid to fight back last week, something’s telling me that he won’t be afraid to stay and fight tonight!!

The titantron follows Goldberg, Devitt, Edge, and Heyman as they make their way to the stage.

The crowd boos asf The Heyman Crew’s new theme begins to play. The Ryback however, is still in the ring, daring Heyman to make good on his word.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Goldberg33em-1

{{King}}
It looks like The Ryback is refusing to back down!

{{JR}}
This is ridiculous, The Ryback was supposed to face Goldberg one on one. Leave it to a Heyman Guy to refuse a fair fight!

Goldberg, Devitt, and Edge enter the ring as the ref tries to defuse the situation.

{{JR}}
This doesn’t look good…

Edge pulls his fist back which is enough to make the ref flinch and roll out of the ring. Edge smirks, clearly enjoying having Goldberg by his side so that he can be the bully that he’s always wanted to be. The Ryback shouts “FEED ME MORE!!” and charges.

{{King}}
Here we go!

The Ryback throws punches left and right like a madman, flooring Edge and Devitt!! But Goldberg is able to block a right hook and answer back with one of his own! The two behemoths begin to exchange punches as the crowd boos Goldberg and cheers The Ryback. Booo!! Yaaayyy! Booo!! Yaaay!! Booo!! Yaaay!!! Yaayy! Yaay! The Ryback has Goldberg against the ropes! He backs up shouting “FEED ME MORE!!” and charges, clotheslining Goldberg out of the ring!! The Ryback turns around as Edge gets back to his feet. The Big Guy lifts The Rated R Superstar onto his back and hits a Backpack Stunner!! The crowd cheers as The Ryback shouts “FINISH IT!” as Edge slowly gets to his feet.

{{JR}}
The Ryback hit the Shell Shocked!!

The Ryback kicks Edge out of the ring and shouts as the crowd cheers. Devitt is back up now, flying at The Ryback, looking to his an elbow, but The Big Guy catches him and slams him to the ground with a spinebuster!!!! Goldberg enters the ring as Devitt rolls out of it, but the ref gets in between the two monsters, telling them to get to opposite corners. He checks to see if both men are still fit to compete before ringing the bell.

{{JR}}
Well it looks like both men still want a piece of each other!! This match is under way!!

The two lock up, pushing back and forth before releasing in the middle of the ring. Goldberg cracks his neck as The Ryback laughs. The two monsters lock up again, once again neither man is able to move the other. They go for a third lock up however this time Goldberg hits The Ryback with a knee at the last second! He then irish whips The Ryback into the ropes and hits a big boot upon his opponents return! Goldberg backs up smiling as The Ryback gets to his feet. The Big Guy charges, hitting Goldberg with an elbow before irish whipping him into the ropes, also hitting a big boot!! The crowd cheers as The Ryback cracks his neck. Goldberg smiles before connecting with an array of punches, stunning The Ryback. Goldberg then lifts his opponent high in the air, hitting a Military Press Gutbuster!! He wastes no time, lifting The Ryback back to his feet before hitting him with a huge Belly to Belly Suplex!! The Ryback gets back to his feet, holding his back, and connects with a gut kick. He follows the kick with a Belly to Belly Suplex of his own!! But he doesn’t stop there, picking Goldberg back up and hitting a Military Press Gutbuster. He waits for Goldberg to get back to his feet before hitting a spinebuster!!! He shouts “FEED ME MORE” as the crowd goes wild, he then goes to lift Goldberg back to his feet, but the veteran is able to lash out with an elbow, and hit a spinebuster of his own!! Goldberg lifts The Ryback up onto his shoulders, hitting him with a Fireman’s Carry slam!! He then hits a Pumphandle Suplex, Scoop Slam, and Full Nelson Slam one after another but The Ryback keeps on coming!! Edge and Devitt are back on their feet by now, but Paul Heyman can be seen clearly telling him not to interfere, simply watching on in awe as the two behemoths do battle.

{{King}}
It’s just one power move after another! Even Paul Heyman doesn’t want this spectacle to end! Even he’s curious!

Goldberg slams the mat in frustration as his opponent refuses to go down, he sizes The Ryback up before hitting him with a super kick!!!! Goldberg goes into the corner, waiting for The Ryback to get to his feet and charges!! But The Ryback is able to side step the spear, and deliver a swift kick to Goldberg’s knee as the monster turns around. The Ryback then answers back with a Fireman’s Carry Slam, a Pumphandle Suplex, a Scool Slam, and a Full Nelson Slam!! Goldberg refuses to stay down for long so The Ryback runs the ropes and hits a Thez Press, following it with multiple mat slams while shouting “STUPID!”. He then goes into the corner shouting “FEED ME MORE!”

{{JR}}
It looks like The Big Guy is hungry!!

The Ryback charges, hitting nothing but air as Goldberg ducks!! The Ryback turns around and kicks Goldberg in the gut! He then sets up for a suplex but Goldberg refuses to budge!! Goldberg then tries reversing the suplex into one of his own but The Ryback won’t move either!! Both men release and glare at one another. The turn around and run the ropes at the same time, charging at one another!! Goldberg ducks a Meathook and both men rebound off the ropes!! Goldberg hits the Spear on the return!!!

{{King}}
SPEAR!! SPEAR!! SPEAR!!

Goldberg shouts to the crowd before lifting The Ryback to his feet and setting him up for The Jackhammer!! The Ryback refuses to budge though, proving to still have some fight left! The Big Guy is able to reverse The Jackhammer, hitting one of his own!!!

{{JR}}
JACKHAMMER!!! JACKHAMMER!! THE RYBACK JUST HIT THE JACKHAMMER!!

The Ryback goes for the pin..1…….2…… KICK OUT!!!!

{{JR}}
I can’t believe it!!

The Ryback shouts “FINISH IT!” Before picking Goldberg back up and lifting him high onto his shoulders. He begins to march around the ring but Goldberg is able to wiggle free, dropping down behind The Ryback and pushing him against the ropes, hitting a big boot on the rebound!!

{{King}}
I can’t believe that Goldberg still has fight left in him!! Or The Ryback for that matter!

Goldberg collapses to the mat, clearly exhausted from the power struggle of a match that he’s been through so far. The crowd chants The Ryback’s name, egging him to get up. After a few moments, which seem like an eternity for the two competitors, Goldberg uses the corner to aid him to his knee. Just then Paul Heyman leaps onto the apron, shouting at The Ryback. The ref goes to calm Heyman down as Edge and Devitt slide into the ring behind his back!!

{{JR}}
Ref!! Behind you!!

The Ryback is in the middle of the ring, beginning to stir. Edge is in the corner opposite Goldberg, pulling his long blonde hair back as he looks on at The Ryback. The Big Guy finally gets to his feet and turns around as Edge charges.. Flooring The Rated-R Superstar with a Meathook Clothesline!!!

{{King}}
What wherewithal by The Ryback!!

Devitt is next to strike, diving from the top turnbuckle, looking to hit a hurricanrana!! The Ryback catches him!!! Hitting a powerbomb!! He picks Devitt back up and lifts him high into the air, slamming him down with another powerbomb as the crowd goes wild!! He picks him up once again, clearly still angry from last week, slamming him down with a third powerbomb!! Heyman drops down from the apron as Edge and Devitt roll out of the ring!! The ref turns around as Goldberg charges..

{{JR}}
SPEAR!! SPEAR!! ANOTHER SPEAR!!

Goldberg picks The Ryback up, setting up for The Jackhammer, before pausing for a moment, he then lifts The Ryback high onto his shoulders and marches around the ring.

{{JR}}
He isn’t…

{{King}}
Oh he is JR!!

Goldberg shouts “STUPID” before hitting the Shell Shocked on The Ryback!!

{{JR}}
He did it!! Goldberg hit The Shell Shocked on The Ryback!!

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Paul-Heyman-620x350

{{King}}
It looks like he was repaying the favor, for when The Ryback hit him with that Jackhammer!!

Goldberg collapses on The Ryback for the pin..1…2…3….!!!

Edge, Devitt, and Paul Heyman enter the ring, helping Goldberg to his feet so that he can celebrate his second win over The Ryback!

{{King}}
And once again Goldberg pulls of the victory with a little help from his friends!

Heyman enters the ring, mic in hand, and smile on his face.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 RAW_1033_Photo_082

{{Paul Heyman}}
This right here, myself, Edge, Prince Devitt, and Goldberg standing over a broken, defenseless, defeated, man. Get used to it. Because this is going to be the scene that you will see for Breakdown’s to come. The speed of Prince Devitt, the smarts of Edge, and the strength of Goldberg. There is nobody, there is nothing that can stand in our way. We are the Heyman Crew, and we’re here, believe in that!!!

The Heyman Crew hold each other’s hands high in the air as they stand over The Ryback.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 pm

lemme just slip this in here

After a brief video package is shown showcasing the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, the cameras return to the arena and the music of the Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison, is already playing throughout the arena as he makes his way towards the ring, despite not being scheduled for any action at the PPV. John doesn't look too pleased and there's no doubt in his mind that the comments from Alex Shelley hit him where it hurts.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 CEvjAN2

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]: Here comes John Morrison making his way towards the ring and boy does he look upset.

[Jim Ross]: I'd like to think that Alex Shelley's comments last week certainly left him in a sour mood.

[Michael Cole]: Comments? More like cheap shots. Very tasteless cheap shots from Alex Shelley.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]: You call it tasteless, I call it payback. John started it and there's a saying Cole that you should know very well.

[Michael Cole]: Don't trust a man who still wears crowns?

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]: No you fool, "Don't start what you can't finish" and certainly, John Morrison couldn't finish what he started.

Morrison walks over to the steel steps, walking past the hands of many fans, including children wearing John Morrison t-shirts and sunglasses. John steps through the ring ropes as the crowd continue its booing and snatches the microphone from Lillian Garcia. The camera focuses on his face and his facial expression changes from one filled with displeasure to a smirk.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 CNGZI9z

John then waits for the boos to die down a bit before putting the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak...

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 DIozL7r

[John Morrison]: Let me ask you guys a question. Did you honestly really expect me to be all sour at the comments made by Alex Shelley last week? In case you haven't noticed, I've done my fair share of acting and I'd say that I deserved the Oscar for "Best Actor in a Leading Role", wouldn't you?. Last week, Alex Shelley "tried" to embarrass me in front of his hometown, keyword being "tried". Sure I huffed and I puffed and I let Shelley have his fun in front of his hometown, but c'mon, you've got to admit that the comparisons between Shawn Michaels and myself is getting played out. Those comparisons don't bother me at all anymore because I've already surpassed Shawn Michaels career. Let's compare my Intercontinental Championship reign with his reign.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 36Q9O8l

[John Morrison]: While Shawn Michaels was champ for 416 days, I held the title for 337, not bad. Sure his reign was longer but when did quantity ever come before quality? Here's the thing, I was never pinned for my Intercontinental Champion, which means I'm still undefeated for my Intercontinental Title. I also hold the record for most defenses in a single reign, not Shawn Michaels. Moral of the story is, no matter how hard Shelley tries to prove I'm trying to be the next Shawn Michaels, his comparisons just don't match, I am far more superior. Moving along though, it seems like all that was in the dark is coming to light. Shelley made it evident that he's always been jealous of my success, my Intercontinental Championship reign overshadowed his United States Championship reign. I was involved in all the big matches, I got all the attention, the first class treatment and well...Shelley was just there.

[John Morrison]: It's okay Shelley, there isn't enough room for you at top but I'm giving you the chance of a lifetime. You want to know how it feels to be on top? You want to prove that you can rise above being average? Want to separate yourself from being permanently aligned to Chris Sabin and be finally recognized for your efforts? How about you come out here right now and step inside this ring with me, one-on-one.

The cameras cut towards the stage in anticipation for the arrival of Detroit’s Finest. As Morrison peers from the stage behind his glasses, the crowd breaks out in a chant of Alex Shelley’s name. Seconds later a video begins playing on the titantron and for a few moments all that’s seen is a wall with nobody on the other side.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Shellques1

Is this a shot from backstage where Shelley was possibly attacked with this blank spot being all that’s left of him? Expecting and fearing the worst, the people begin to boo Morrison think he’s been leading them along all this time with this all being one joke to him. Morrison, however, looks pretty confused himself and can be heard asking, “What’s going on here?” Seconds later, a man appears on the screen and it’s none other than Alex Shelley! He has a beverage in one hand and a sandwich in the next, and the crowd breathes a sigh of relief now that they have the knowledge that one of their favorites is still ok.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Shellques4

[Alex Shelley]: Hey there, John! It’s really great to see you again, even though I’m a little bummed out that it can’t be in person again. But hey, keep your chin up, buddy, there’s always next time, right? You know, I sure am glad that they named you the head of the “Alex Shelley  Welcome Back to XWL Committee” because never in all my life have I felt so loved and want than when you came out there to the ring last week and told me how much you really cared. In case you were wondering, and I’m sure you were, no, unfortunately I am not in the States, so my coattails are a little hard to reach at the moment. As it turns out, I still had two shows left on this special contract of mine and last night was supposed to be the last, but since I took a night off to personally visit my wonderful fans back in Detroit, there’s now an extra date I have to makeup but don’t you worry  your pretty-little head, I’m sure something will be worked out.

The crowd is still ecstatic knowing Shelley is okay, and when he takes a moment to sip from his cup to wash down a piece of the sandwich he just swallowed they  begin chanting his name again.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Shellques7

[Alex Shelley]: What’s great, though, is that I had a feeling that you would come out here and try to sully my  good name, so I had these fine folks in Japan set things up so you can at least look me in the eye when you mouth off your ego-driven nonsense…  but you were right about one thing, John. Somehow, someway, your Intercontinental Championship reign did eclipse my United States Championship reign, even though I was busting my ass show after show to show the world that the U.S. Title could mean something again. I brought prestige to that belt that it never had before and every single time that I put that belt on the line that match was an instant classic. Nobody helped me win the belt, nobody helped me defend it and nobody helped me lose it, that was all me and I saw that reign through to the bitter end but no matter what I did, no matter who I beat and how damn good I looked beating them, the talk was always about John Morrison and how even though he was mailing it in night after night, just barely doing enough to get by it was okay because he was oh-so close to reaching that record.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Shellques8  

[Alex Shelley]: Now don’t get me wrong, John, it’s great what you accomplished but I don’t care for is this perception… this idea that grew from our respective reigns that you were better than me. I was once told that length doesn’t matter and I left that hair-stylist with the understanding that you may have held your belt longer, but I easily outclassed you in every way. I won’t make any excuses, I lost to Kenny King, on that night he was the better man but you didn’t even have the balls to fight through a little pain. What? Was your back a little sore? Could you not walk without a limp? That’s wrestling for you pal, and you’re only were to feel worse if I were to step inside that ring and face you one-on-one.

The cameras shift back to John Morrison who appears to be

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 36Q9O8l

[John Morrison]:
Do you really think I would've gave up my championship if I didn't have to? It's obvious that I would still be Intercontinental Champion had doctors cleared me to wrestle and management made the worst mistake of their lives when they decided to forfeit my title. Look at the Intercontinental Championship now that it's no longer in my possession, all that prestige built up for what...for Shawn Michaels to destroy it yet again. Shelley, not everyone is like you, not everyone is willing to give up so easily just because they've been overlooked for the past couple of years, sometimes you just have to have patience, which you don't possess. Your day will come...maybe tomorrow or next week or next month...maybe a couple of years from now. If you quit talking and hiding in Japan, maybe that day will come sooner.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Shellques12

[Alex Shelley]: Well, I’m not exactly hiding, Johnny-boy, you’re free to hop on a plane and come get if you’re that eager to get put in your place, but for me to go from wrestling these fine bunch of guys to wrestling you.. well that would be a huge drop in quality and competition, so I’m sure you can why I’m in no rush to get over there if you’re what’s waiting for  me. But since you possess oodles of patience I’m sure you can wait a little longer for me to get back over and I promise I’ll make it worth your while. You will get that ass kicking you’ve been begging for since you turned your back on the people that supported you through thick and thin and you can bet it’ll be everything you’ve dreamed of, and then some. Thing is, John, I’ve not overlooked, everyone else knows what they’re getting into when they step into the ring with me… everyone but you that is. You have the flash, I have the substance, we couldn’t be any more different, but that’s what’s going to make this so fun.

[John Morrison]:
Here's where you're wrong Shelley, these fans haven't been with me through thick and thin. If they were, they wouldn't have turned their backs on me when I stepped in the ring with The Rock. It's obvious that this people are stuck in the past and that's exactly where I'm leaving them. Shelley, make no mistake, you see flash when you look at me, but there's much more than that. Don't get too cocky, we all remembered what happened to your partner Sabin when he got a little bit too confident. Where is he now? Jobbing to Daniel Bryan who jobbed to me not once than twice?

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Shellques14

[Alex Shelley]: Come on now, John, be reasonable for a second. It’s not the people’s fault you’re not the most electrifying man in sports entertainment. Maybe if you shaved your head, got a cool tattoo, wore sunglasses that don’t scream “I’m a giant douchebag”, had a hit movie and disappeared for a couple more months you’d be as beloved as he is. You know something, John? I think I finally figured out your angle. You keep thinking that if we were to step into the ring and engage in a round of good ol’ fashioned fisticuffs, you could use the same tricks that you always use to get a leg up on me. Here’s the thing though, I’m not like anyone else you’ve ever wrestled before; I’m called the technical messiah for a reason and you’ll find out why the hard way if you keep underestimating me, but I guess trying not to embarrass you too much will  be part of the challenge, right? I’ll catch you later, bud.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Shellques2

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:13 pm

*Uprising returns from a video package for the World Heavyweight Championship match between the reigning champion, Alberto Del Rio, and his challenger, Dean Ambrose, before it fades and cameras switch backstage, where the self proclaimed “Anti-Diva,” Paige, is shown sitting in a familiar setting. She looks away from the camera, potentially thinking about what's happened in the evening thus far, more specifically, to her opponent, Kaitlyn. The look in her eyes doesn't change, still focused as ever on the task at hand, before she begins to speak.*

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 NCKX7

{Paige}
I've been in that ring with Kaitlyn on a few occasions, whether it's standing across the ring with her or being forced to stand alongside her, and I'll be the first to tell you that it's going to take more than some hit and run attack to keep Kaitlyn away from our match tonight. She is a former Divas Champion, and the longest reigning one at that, she's held the Money in the Bank Briefcase and is a former Queen of the Ring, and as great as those accolades are, there's something that she has yet to do in her career here, and that's pin me in the center of that ring.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 P6Rfj

{Paige}
Whether it's her desire to become Divas Champion once again, or if she wants to shut me up for good, Kaitlyn will do anything within her power to make sure she's in that ring when the time comes. What could be construed as one of her best traits is also her greatest weakness: Her pride. There's a saying that goes, “Pride comes before the fall,” and I couldn't think of a better person than myself to be responsible for that.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 TvDff

{Paige}
There's a reason why you have yet to pin me, Kaitlyn, it's because I'm far superior to you. I'm faster than you, smarter than you, I've been wrestling since I was thirteen years old, wrestling runs in my blood. The only think you have over me is strength but that alone won't lead you to victory. Well, at least you would have had that to rely on, but that's not the case now, is it? It's going to take more than one of your pathetic spears to keep me down, and with your ankle not at 100%, it's going to be quite a challenge to hit one to begin with.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 BY7tB

{Paige}
It will truly be an uphill battle for you, Kaitlyn, your ace in the hole and the card up your sleeve being taken out of play just before the biggest match of your career. It's a shame, I was really looking forward to beating you yet again when you were at your “best” but if I have to take an easy win to walk into Final Stand and fight for the Divas Championship, then so be it. Just because you're hurt, it doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy on you, Kaitlyn, I didn't get here by playing nice, when an opportunity presents itself, I take it.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 ZJWbX

{Paige}
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that the fates are trying to undo the injustice from Final Stand last year, you remember that, don't you, Kaitlyn? Of course you do, it was where I “lost” in a triple threat match and was denied from becoming the Divas Champion. I wasn't pinned and yet, I was never granted my one on one rematch. Instead, you took the easy way out and pinned a “diva” I have bested time and time again, my former “Foxy Rival” Alicia Fox. It's quite ironic that I'm now the one taking that easy way out, isn't it? I'm just trying to undo what you did, repaying you for what you did to me.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 YfABL

{Paige}
The only thing standing in my way, the only thing keeping me from walking into Final Stand and fighting for the Divas Championship is someone who could barely walk under her own power. Kaitlyn, if you were smart, you'd sit this one out and save yourself from the pain and heartbreak you will feel if you walk out for our match tonight. I know you won't listen to what I have to say, and I'm fine with that, but don't say I didn't warn you.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 ZFhp1

*Paige doesn't look at the camera, instead opting to remain looking towards the distance, confidence clearly oozing out of her. That's the last image seen before the screen fades to black, ending the segment.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:23 am

A video package promoting The United States Champion Antonio Cesaro comes to an end, and we're taken backstage where Josh Matthews is standing just outside of the trainer's room.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 DoV6z5S

[Josh Matthews]
Inside this very room, our top notch medical personal at XWL have been evaluating Kaitlyn since she was founded earlier tonight. At her side has been the Special Referee for her match against Paige, The Divas Champion, Layla. Now we've tried to get an update on the situation, when Layla popped out earlier to go quickly change into her attire for tonight's match, she just told us not to count Kaitlyn out, that she's a tough woman. Now while none of us can dispute that, I can say that it does not look good for the Hybrid diva.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 SjaWms9

[Josh Matthews]
The match was supposed to have already happened, but at the request of the champion herself it has been held off. But unfortunately for Kaitlyn, they've only been allowed a small extension, should Kaitlyn not be cleared within the next several minutes, she will officially forfeit her entry in this match.

Just as Josh finishes that last sentence, in the background we notice Layla walking towards the entry to the doorway, she's in her referee attire, but the way she's walking, so slowly...it pretty much tells us what we've all sadly expected.

[Josh Matthews]
Layla? In any word, is she cleared?

Her eyes lowered to the floor, Layla takes a few more steps forward, then sighs as she shakes her head.

[Layla]
The doctor won't clear her, she can't stand up on her own, and nothing seems to be easing the pain...she begged me to get them to clear her, and I tried...I really tried, I got the match postponed for a few hours, I talked to Stephanie herself...but it's no use. She's in no shape to compete, they've gotta get her to the hospital for more tests.

[Josh Matthews]
I'm sorry to hear that...

[Layla]
Yeah, so am I...I basically promised her that she'd be able to compete, and the second she heard the doctor say that there's no way she'll be walking out to that ring, much less anywhere...she told them that she wanted to be left alone, and I got kicked out.

[Josh Matthews]
So where does that leave the number one contenders match to determine your challenger at Final Stand? Who is going to face Paige?

A voice from off screen is heard, catching the attention of both Layla and Josh.

{???}
Isn't that a question you should be asking me?

The camera pans to reveal the women in question, Paige. She stands on the opposite side from Layla, with her arms crossed over her chest, seemingly overhearing the conversation.

{Paige}
I want to know the answer to that question as much as you do, Josh, maybe even moreso. Then again, who's really there for me to face? Anybody who would really be considered has either already had their match tonight or is going to have a match. What I suggest is that instead of searching high and low for someone to take Kaitlyn's place, why not just have Final Stand early? I mean, we both already knew that history was going to repeat itself tonight and I was going to beat Kaitlyn, again, even before her little “accident.”

[Layla]
Nice try, but after the way Stephanie acted at X-treme X-mas, I am not about to defy her orders. Remember the night after I won the title? I wanted to throw out a challenge of my own, and she immediately went on to tell me that it's not my decision to decide who I defend this against, it's hers? Stephanie made it pretty clear that the only title she wants defended tonight is The World Heavyweight Championship. So unless she's suddenly had a change of heart, it doesn't look like that rubber match of ours will be happening tonight.

{Paige}
Fine, let her scour the “divas” locker room in search of a replacement, whoever she puts in front of me will fall just like our “accident” prone friend. Then again, Kaitlyn could stop pretending to be hurt and just take her loss with a bit of her pride still intact. You know, either or, I don't mind which, or maybe Stephanie could just name me the Number One Contender, yeah, I think that will work too.

[Layla]
And here I thought you were being overconfident, I'm so glad you've managed to stay humble during this unfortunate time.

But Paige doesn't respond, almost as if she didn't hear a word she said, because her eyes are lowered, gazing at the belt around Layla's waist.

[Layla]
If you think she's pretending then you should have spent the last hour in there with her, she kept trying to get up every few minutes, and nearly fell to the floor each time. So I'd think that someone like you, would show a little class and not kick her while she's down. I realize you want to be the one to face me, but...

Layla lowers herself down to the floor, almost kneeling down to get in Paige's view, recognizing that she was staring so intently at her title.

[Layla]
So did she...and now she won't be able to. So instead of talking trash, be grateful that you still have the same opportunity that was taken from her. I'll try to find Stephanie and figure out what's going to happen, just calm down, and be ready for anything. Whoever attacked Kaitlyn could be still lurking around here, and you just might be their next target, so be careful okay?

{Paige}
Don't you worry about me, unlike poor little Kaitlyn, I can take care of myself. And whoever attacked her would be a fool if they tried to do the same to me. Now that I've come to check on my “competition,” or lack thereof in this case, I've got to get ready for a match I may or may not have.

Layla rises back to a full standing position, She and Paige meet in a staring contest of sorts that ends when they both turn away and leave in opposite directions. Who will face Paige? Find out below!

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:26 am

The titantron for Uprising cuts to an image of a bouncing bearded fellow standing along side Matt Striker. Eric Young stands, bobbing up and down slapping himself. He is humming to himself a tune you can't really understand.

{{Matt Striker}}
I am joined at this time-

Young suddenly strikes a flexing pose.

{{Eric Young}}
Dun, dun, dun, dun!

The pose changes everytime he makes the noise.

{{Matt Striker}}
Eric Young. What are you doing, anyways Eric?

Eric ignores him, making the noise again and doing more idiotic poses.

{{Eric Young}}
Dun, dun dun. Dun, dun duuuuuuun.

He starts humming again a tune that is not really able to be caught onto. This time, his head is bobbing to what would appear to be the beat of the song as Matt stands, dumbfounded by the display. After a few moments of Eric bobbing he grabs Matt by the collar getting in his face as music starts up in the back ground, mid-song.

(if you wish to play along, I suggest you start at about 00:53)

{{Eric Young}}
Risin' up! Back on the street! I did my time, and took my chances!

Matt looks absolutely terrified.

{{Eric Young}}
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet, just a man and his will to survive!

Matt starts holding back laughter, trying his best to contain it. Eric looks away, throwing one hand in front of his own face, singing into it.

{{Eric Young}}
So many time, it happens too fast. You change your passion for glory!

Young turns back to Matt, in his face again.

{{Eric Young}}
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past, you must fight, just to keep them alive! Come on Matt!

Suddenly, Matt joins in, the duo begins singing the chorus of the song together.

{{Both}}
IT'S THE, EYE OF THE TIGER IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT, RISING UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVAL! AND THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT, AND HE WATCHES US ALL IN THE EYEEEEEEEE, of a tiger.

Matt takes it away as Young closes his eyes, slapping his chest to the beat.

{{Matt Striker}}
Face to face, out in the heat. Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry! They stack the odds till we take to the street, for we kill with the skill to survive!

Eric joins back in suddenly, a harmony like no other.

{{Both}}
IT'S THE, EYE OF THE TIGER IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT, RISING UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVAL! AND THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT, AND HE WATCHES US ALL IN THE EYEEEEEEEE, of a tiger.

The two seem to be in a sort of trance, being moved by the music as they begin to trade lines.

{{Eric Young}}
Risin' up, straight to the top!

{{Matt Striker}}
Had the guts, got the glory!

{{Eric Young}}
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop!

Matt points at Eric who extends his arm as though he is feeling the love.

{{Matt Striker}}
Just a man, and his will, to survive!

They both start up again!

{{Both}}

The guitar solo picks up in the background as Eric takes the mic, Matt still moving to the music.

{{Eric Young}}
Tonight, tonight is my night! Tonight I am the tiger! Tonight, I got out there and earn my shot to walk into the grandest stage of them all and do what I've been told time and time again I am not going to do! Put me through a table, it won't stop me!

{{Matt Striker}}
The eye of the tiger!

{{Eric Young}}
Matt gets it now!

{{Matt Striker}}
The eye of the tiger!

Matt continues on as Eric goes.

{{Eric Young}}
Think what you want Sheamus. Say what all the others have said. My career has been a joke. I'm not cut out for this business and so on. No one thought I'd stick it out here! No one thought I'd beat Kenny King! No one thought I'd stick it to The Ryback! But, I did! And tonight, tonight I swear to it on the flying spaghetti monster, which is part of our policy, that I will take you to the limit here tonight. Everyone loves an underdog and baby, I'm an underdog tonight! Be ready, Sheamus, because I have the eye of the tiger baby and I am ready to throw down! Intercontinental title shot, HERE I COME!

With that, Young darts out of frame as Striker begins to do a little dance, still going to the beat of the music as the segment comes to a close.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:30 am

I lost it at the fucking duet, that was amazing, words cannot describe how much I enjoyed that.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:10 am

After a hype package for Uprising's main event, we cut to the broadcast booth.

[Jim Ross]
Well, ladies and gentlemen moving along here, we have an update for you. During that hype package we learned who Kaitlyn's replacement would be, thanks to the brand new XWL App.

[Michael Cole]
That's right, folks! The XWL App is one-of-a-kind! It allows you to get unlimited access to XWL Breakdown, XWL Pay-Per-View events, and has a full list of statistics, alumni, and the entire XWL Roster! But as JR said, we found out who is replacing Kaitlyn, and I have a feeling Paige isn't going to like who she's facing. Let's take a look!

Uprising's feed suddenly goes backstage where Alicia Fox is ready for an interview.

[Interviewer]
Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time: Alicia Fox.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_com_Exclusive__WWE_Divas_sound_off_on_Eve_s_new_role_28High29_flv_000070237

[Alicia Fox]
Well, hello-hello!

[Interviewer]
Now, Alicia, earlier tonight, Kaitlyn was found attacked backstage by an unknown person or persons. Do you have any idea who could have been behind this assault?

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_com_Exclusive__WWE_Divas_sound_off_on_Eve_s_new_role_28High29_flv_000074875

[Alicia Fox]
Can't say I do. I feel awful for Kaitlyn though. She worked so hard to get back to the top, makes me wonder who could do something like tha...

[???]
Pardon me, you two.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_com_Exclusive__WWE_Divas_sound_off_on_Eve_s_new_role_28High29_flv_000079846

The unknown woman is revealed to totally be Stephanie McMahon and not Eve Torres as she comes up to Alicia.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Miss Fox. Our staff says that Kaitlyn can't wrestle in her condition this evening. And personally? I think you were behind it.

[Alicia Fox]
Say what? Boss-lady, listen, I didn't do anything to Kaitlyn. I've been in the Divas' locker room all night, and besides, there'd be security footage somewhere, ri...

[Stephanie McMahon]
I don't care, Alicia. We need a replacement, and between my father and myself, we chose you to replace Kaitlyn in tonight's #1 Contenders Special Referee Match.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_WWE_com_Exclusive__WWE_Divas_sound_off_on_Eve_s_new_role_28High29_flv_000082215

[Alicia Fox]
Oh, do you? Well, Ms. McMahon, you don't have to worry about a thing, because thanks to you, at Final Stand, we'll see a new Divas Champion, and you're looking at her.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Just prove to the McMahon family that we made the right decision and didn't just name Paige #1 Contender as soon as we got word from the medics. Your match is later tonight, so go, go get ready.

[Jim Ross]
There you heard it, folks, Kaitlyn has been replaced tonight by Alicia Fox to determine the #1 Contender, meaning that we'll get a rematch from last week, and the year long rivalry between Paige and Alicia is reborn tonight.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
And I can't wait to see that match one more time!

[Michael Cole]
Aren't you two forgetting something? The wildcard in all this is that it's a Special Guest Referee Match! Layla's the ref, and the people competing are her best friend in Paige, and the woman who slapped her last week on live TV, Alicia Fox! How is this fair to Alicia? How is this fair in general that Layla gets to referee the match that decides her contender?

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Oh, can it, Cole! You're as whiny as that Cody Rhodes!

[Jim Ross]
Well, these two Divas certainly won't be each other's Valentines, that's for damn sure! Paige and Alicia Fox have been in a feud that's gone on for over a year, to determine who's the better diva. At last year's Uprising, these two faced off in a Falls Count Anywhere match. That match ended in a draw, leading to Final Stand V last year. At that event, these two faced Kaitlyn, who Alicia is replacing tonight, in a Triple Threat for the Divas title. And in that match, Kaitlyn picked up the win by pinning Alicia following a double spear to her and Paige.

[Jim Ross]
Alicia disappeared for most of 2013 after that match, but now she's back, having defeated both Kaitlyn and Paige since her return, giving her the ability to call herself a top contender along with Kaitlyn and Paige for Layla's Divas Championship. Whoever wins this match will face Layla at Final Stand VI this coming April. The wildcard, as Michael mentioned, is the special referee, and that's the Divas Champ herself, Miss Layla El. Paige and Layla have united at points throughout the last year to form the United Queendom, will that alliance come into play tonight, or will Layla call it down the middle?

The theme of the self proclaimed “Anti-Diva” blares throughout the arena, signaling a mostly positive reaction, with a minority of the crowd opting to boo her after her words directed at Kaitlyn earlier in the evening. Layla looks out towards the stage, awaiting the arrival of one of her potential challengers at Final Stand.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 EvxWH

Paige walks out from behind the curtain and stands in the center of the stage, looking out towards the ring at the current Divas Champion. She shifts her attention towards the crowd, scanning the various signs and people cheering her on. She nods her head for a moment before beginning her descent down the entrance ramp.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 DbSDS

She continues down the ramp before stopping halfway through and looks out towards the live audience in attendance once more, spotting something in the crowd that brings a smile to her face. Paige remains there for all of a moment before continuing down the remainder of the ramp.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 8X5Lw

Paige stands at the bottom of the ramp for a few seconds, soaking in the positive energy from the live audience in attendance before walking around the side of the ring and climbing up the ring steps. Now on the apron, Paige undoes her jacket and removes it before letting out her signature scream, causing the crowd to cheer her somewhat louder than before. She tosses the jacket aside and enters the ring, looking at Layla for a second as she releases another yell. Paige stands in the center of the ring, awaiting the arrival of her opponent for the evening.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_ME_2013_11_06_HDTV_mp4_000038872
XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_ME_2013_11_06_HDTV_mp4_000044878

[Ring Announcer]
And her opponent! From Ponte Vedra, Florida! Alicia Fox!

Alicia strolls onto the stage, causing the Norwich native to stare daggers through the "Foxy One".

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_ME_2013_11_06_HDTV_mp4_000048882

The African-American Diva struts down the ramp, a cool, calm look in her eyes, not intimidated in the slightest as Paige glares through her head.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_ME_2013_11_06_HDTV_mp4_000054888

The hatred between these two beautiful women is clear in their actions, a somewhat-cocky smirk etched in Fox's facial features while Paige maintains a clear, focused glare at her rival.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Normal_ME_2013_11_06_HDTV_mp4_000066900

Alicia continues her entrance as Layla makes sure to keep Paige from attacking her before the bell, reassuring the Norwich-born fellow Brit, rubbing her arm as Fox drops down to the canvas. Layla looks side-to-side at both competitors before signaling for the bell to ring, and the match to begin.

Number One Contenders Divas Match
Special Referee: Layla

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 OTETkqX XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 WRF4STA
XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 1KOMjkh

CAUTION

SPOILERS BELOW

SERIOUSLY.

WATCH THE FUCKING MATCH.

...plz?

I'll give you a hug?

Fine, have it your way.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_mtc83wkATk1rjgvh1o4_250

Almost as quick as the match started, it has ended as Paige's theme starts playing throughout the arena, much to the approval of the live audience in attendance. She rises to her feet as Layla takes a hold of her hand, raising it up into the air in victory while Fox begins to roll out of the ring through the bottom rope. Paige lets out one of her signature yells before being embraced in a hug by Layla. She breaks away and allows Paige to continue her celebration while she retrieves her Divas Championship from the timekeeper.

[Jim Ross]
Paige did it! She put down Alicia Fox, and Layla called the match right down the middle. Alicia put up one hell of a fight, but in the end, that Paige Turner put her down for the count.

[Michael Cole]
Good, now how about we get these two different opponents? Everyone's tired of watching these two wrestle each other for the last year.

Out of the corner of her eye, Paige spots this and turns to her, being almost mesmerized by the Divas Championship. Layla notices Paige's trance like state and tries to snap her out of it, to no avail. Paige looks towards Layla, who has now begun to raise the Divas Championship above her head with a smile across her face. Paige's face, on the other hand, remains neutral, and with Paige's victory over her former Foxy Rival, the match for Final Stand has been set. The duo once known as The United Queendom will go one on one, and with each woman having a win over the other, there's a lot more at stake than just the Divas Championship in this slowly approaching rubber match. The last image shown is the two proud Brits standing across the ring from one another before Uprising fades to black.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:17 am

Jeff Hardy' entrance music sounds throughout the building, sending fans into a cheering frenzy, eagerly awaiting The Enigma's arrival. But all of the anticipation, the overwhelming support coming in from the fans soon fades as Jeff's theme abruptly stops. Confused by the strange end to what seemed like Jeff's entrance, the fans all look around, trying to see something, something that explains why Jeff isn't out here, but there's nothing to see.

{Jim Ross}
Well this is strange, where the heck is he?

{Jerry Lawler}
You don't think The Wyatt Family got to him, do you?

{Michael Cole}
Bray Wyatt promised nothing of sort would happen, but he wouldn't be the first person in this company to lie.

The sound of a loud speaker turning on is heard that next second, but nothing is heard thereafter, until...

Creatures, LET ME HEAR YOU, scream so that they know WE'RE HERE!

Recognizing the voice to be Jeff Hardy's the fans lose it, cheering louder than before, prompting his theme to kick start back up, and fog soon fills the entire stage area.

{Michael Cole}
Looks like Jeff wanted to channel his inner Wyatt there.

{Jerry Lawler}
There, on the stage, there he is!

Trekking out from the back, Jeff's in full view of the audience, wearing the same mask he wore last week when he took one last attempt at getting inside of the head of the master of mind games, Bray Wyatt.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 RuAeV6T

{Jim Ross}
Now folks this match is a Strap Match, which means that they will both be bound together by a leather belt, and the only way to win it is to successfully reach each corner and touch it without interruption.

{Jerry Lawler}
Of course unlike your typical Strap Match, in each corner is a unlit lantern, adding an eerie surrounding to what is sure to be a chaotic ordeal between Jeff Hardy and Bray Wyatt. Because with each corner they touch, it'll light up and after one man has gotten all four, it's over.

{Michael Cole}
Bray Wyatt challenged Jeff to this exact type of match because and I quote, this is how people like his father would settle their differences, they would strap themselves to each other, and beat each other until only one was left standing.

{Jim Ross}
The question is which man will be the one standing after all is said and done? This is Bray Wyatt's official in ring debut, you've gotta believe that he does not want to leave defeated at the hands of what he has deemed "The Devil" Jeff Hardy.

The camera zooms in on Jeff as he stands there not moving a single muscle as any expression is hidden behind the demonic like mask over his face.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 QsOp7KH

With his arms expanding out wide like wings set to take flight, Jeff's head raises up, the fans continuing to cheer, you've gotta believe there's some kind of symbolism going on here, but we don't know what this is supposed to signify.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 GFrxQqC

{Michael Cole}
Jeff Hardy is ready to take flight, it's not going to be easy, but he's stood strong against the seemingly destructive Wyatt Family for months now, which as lead him to this very moment...

{Jim Ross}
The moment when he finally gets the leader himself right where he wants him, his brother Matt was just another easy target for Bray Wyatt and his "family" but Jeff has proven to be fueled by the very thought of REVENGE!

{Jerry Lawler}
He overcame Harper and Rowan in The Extreme Gauntlet last month at X-treme X-mas, which has earned him this night, the night Bray Wyatt must face the face of vengeance.

Jeff removes his mask as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, carefully taking it away from his face, revealing as always a vividly painted mask of paint, but more distinctively behind it all, determined eyes.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 AiayMe7

He grabs both ends of his shirt, then lets out a loud scream as he rips it off of himself, throwing the torn t-shirt into the crowd and rushing into the ring!

{Michael Cole}
This match is going to be dark, it's going to be intense, and it's going to get violent, folks.

{Jim Ross}
These two me just flat out hate each other, there is nothing that will keep these two from holding back here tonight. In fact, if you have children in the room I'd recommend escorting them out for this match.

{Jerry Lawler}
Family, revenge, dreams, nightmares all have played into this match and now we finally get to see it! Not only that we finally get to see-!

We're Here...

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 A0lzdxB

The pulsing of the Wyatt's theme blares throughout the arena, seemingly driving the crowd mad as the boo's reach a deafening level as Bray and his brothers approach the ring.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 VLyYmC0

Bray Wyatt shows no change from the usual entrance as starts slowly making his way down the ramp.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 E9kdXGT

He steps over towards the rocking chair and seemingly struts around it....hovering over it. After a few seconds he gently sits down and stares towards Jeff Hardy. The two men lock stares and both refuse to blink.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 ExdX2Iz

Bray and Jeff continue this until Bray suddenly raises the lantern to his mouth and gently blows the light out. As they turn back on the only person left at ringside is Bray Wyatt. He rises from the rocking chair and removes his hat, tossing it to the side. He starts to approach the ring.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 YMAL9K0

He slowly wanders up the ring steps and onto the ring apron. He steps between the ropes and stands across from the ring of Jeff Hardy with a dead, emotionless stare.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Q6dnCEk

Bray extends his arm out, no nonsense and no waiting, he is ready to be strapped to his adversary. Jeff steps closer to Bray but has an almost snarl on his face, a look of pure rage and wanting of revenge. He then extends his arm out as well and the two officials in the ring wrap and secure the strap around each man's wrist. Bray keeps his arm out while Jeff yanks and yanks on his end to test the slack of the strap. The second official exits the ring as both Bray and Jeff start circling the ring, stalking one another as the lights dim down and the ringing of the bell can be heard.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 ZSIzLcB

Both men charge in and brutally trade fists with one another, not pulling any punches and making each punch as painful and brutal as the last!

{Jim Ross}
This match is already at an intense level! These men won't hesitate to end the other!

{Michael Cole}
I'm curious to see Bray Wyatt's style in that ring tonight, especially since one would assume he has the edge in this match.

Bray starts gaining the edge due to his perceived strength advantage and Hardy starts getting driven backwards towards the ropes. Bray starts cackling with a grin across his face as Jeff starts leaning on the ropes, his punches coming in slower and slower intervals with his laugh growing louder and louder between the punches. Bray grabs Hardy by the hair and drags him into the center of the ring, Bray scoops up Jeff and slams him into the mat with vicious force. Jeff recoils up in motion, holding his back but before he can do anything Wyatt starts stomping away at the downed enigma. Jeff, on the receiving end the boots, thinks quickly and wraps the strap around the foot of Bray Wyatt and yanks it, causing the cult leader to crumble to the mat! Jeff quickly hurries to his feet, as does Bray but Jeff is already running off the ropes nearest them and on the rebound Jeff delivers a running forearm that floors Wyatt. Jeff yanks him back up to his feet using the strap and quickly floors him again. Jeff waits as Wyatt works his way up to his feet on his own and tucks Bray's head, Hardy torques Bray's neck and tries driving him into the mat but Bray rolls through with the twist and shoves Jeff away.

Jeff leaps and drills him with a standing dropkick but it doesn't knock his opponent down, only sending him backwards but just as he's about to stumble to the ground the strap snaps and keeps him on his feet! Bray pulls on his end to get back to his feet but Jeff sprints in and leaps, delivering a huge thrusting dropkick! Bray goes flying into the corner from the force of the kick, the lantern in the corner lights up but Bray is unable to even think about working his way to another one as he slides from a standing position all the way to the mat, until he rolls out of the ring. However, Jeff widens his base in the ring and grasps at the strap, keeping him from creating an unfavorable situation by sliding from the ring. Bray concedes and rolls back into the ring, he slowly works his way back to a standing position and yells at Jeff, "COME GET ME!" Jeff obliges and rushes in but Bray side steps him! Jeff jumps and climbs the turnbuckle pads going for the Whisper in the Wind! Bray pulls the strap just as Jeff reaches the top rope and causes Hardy to come crashing into the mat with a mighty force!

{Jim Ross}
Dear lord! Wyatt just used Hardy's own emotions against him and it cost Jeff right there!

Bray looks down at the crashed adversary, grinning, he starts trying to drag Jeff's body to the opposite corner of the ring. He succeeds and manages to slap the top pad causing the lantern to light and the dimmed arena to get some type of illumination. Wyatt struggles once again to drag Jeff to the next corner and just as he reaches out to slap the corner, Jeff gets to his feet, gripping the strap with both hands, tugging on it just as hard as he can to keep Bray from reaching his goal. Bray reacts like a mad man, stomping forward to leave Hardy's efforts a loss, but that's when Jeff does him one better, charging right at him, placing his hands on both sides of the ropes for leverage then swings in with an aided drop kick that causes Bray's face to bounce right off the turnbuckle pad, and his hand just barely miss the lantern. As Bray's hunched over the corner, Jeff quickly continues the attack grabbing the back of his hair with a tight pull then begins to bash his face off the top turnbuckle, pulling him backwards then lunging him forward every few seconds. But as he reaches the third attempt, Bray throws his hands out forward, stopping his face from being introduced to the turnbuckle one more time, then spins his head around slightly grinning at Jeff and rams him in the skull with a barbaric headbutt!

{Jerry Lawler}
Did you just see that? Jeff's gotta have a splitting headache after that one!

{Michael Cole}
Meanwhile Bray Wyatt is laughing!

Wyatt mounts the fallen Hardy, hammering him straight in the skull with his head over and over! An act that would normally leave an average man feeling the effects just as much as the recipient but Bray Wyatt is no ordinary man. In fact it's as if he's enjoying the pain that's coming through him with each time his cranium collides with Jeff's. After the sixth straight headbutt, he screams out "Forgive him because he knows not what he's done!" cackling immediately after, creeping out everyone in the vicinity, until suddenly Jeff swings his head forward and gives Wyatt a headbutt of his own! As Jeff ricochets off falling back down to a lying position, Bray's laughter stops, but that headbutt did nothing, or at least he's not acting like it did. "Foolish man!" Bray yells out in Jeff's ear, then proceeds to drive his head into Hardy's for three nonstop successions! Jeff lies there with the biggest head ache he's ever had, while Bray dismounts him finally, standing to his feet, throwing his hands out and soaks in the boos coming from the audience after that sickening display.

{Michael Cole}
You never seen a man decimate an opponent like Bray Wyatt has just done to Jeff Hardy....especially not when the weapon of choice, is his own head!

{Jim Ross}
He's a sick sick man, but I can't help but think we've just seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Mr. Wyatt and what he can really do.

{Jerry Lawler}
Jeff's gotta do something, this match just started and already it looks like it could end in any second!

After lowering his arms back down to his side, Bray looks back at his victim, grabbing him by the wrist, and the ankle...slowly dragging him to the center of the ring. Once he's dead set in the middle, Bray jumps over Jeff running at the ropes like an Army Tank with a Ferrari Engine! As he bounces off them, preparing to drop his entire body weight on Jeff with a huge senton, Hardy rolls out of the way in the nick of time! Wyatt's back crashes to the mat, he bridges up showing the first sign of agony since this match began, though that feeling fades just as quickly as it comes about. But Jeff jumps to his feet, trying to shake off the cobwebs, looking to keep Bray down while he has him there. Jeff folds the strap they're bound to tight together, then begins to lash into Bray striking him all over, anywhere he can inflict some kind of pain to him.

{Jim Ross}
That's one way to use that strap, Bray Wyatt's getting whipped to high hell!

Jeff keeps whipping, whipping, and whipping on Wyatt until he turns and yells at the top of his lungs, releasing all of his emotions in one yell! Jeff starts walking away from Bray to tap the top pad furthest from him but notices he's starting to stir so he charges over to him and delivers a quick kick to the head of his opponent. Bray rolls over stunned, Jeff makes another attempt for the far corner and has to stretch the strap and himself to his absolute limits but he manages to slap the top pad causing the lantern to light up. He goes to the second farthest pad and again struggles a bit but manages to slap the top pad as well, Jeff turns his attention to the next pad but Bray suddenly recovers and realizes the predicament he's in, to stop Jeff's momentum he pulls the strap attaching the two as hard as he can causing Jeff to launch across the ring back towards Bray who catches him and looks to hit a huge spine-buster! But Jeff tightens his grip around Bray's head and drives him into the mat with a sick DDT! The fans explode at the shocking counter and start chanting "Hardy! Hardy!" to inspire their personal hero.

{Jerry Lawler}
These fans are trying to get Jeff up and moving! He needs to hurry before the corners reset!

Jeff Hardy stumbles up to his feet and looks towards one of the two remaining corners he hasn't touched. He barely avoids falling over his own feet and slaps the third corner! He looks directly to his left and stares at the last corner, he then looks and notices that Bray Wyatt is wedged under the turnbuckle on the complete opposite side, Jeff tries reaching for it but the distance and Bray's weight is to great for Hardy to overcome. He turns back to his personal tormentor and delivers a stomp and tries dragging him out of the corner but to no avail and as he does this the lights in the three tapped corners dim and then go out with Jeff losing his momentum. Hardy turns away from Wyatt and goes to touch a corner but he doesn't notice that Wyatt was playing possum! Bray stands and charges in from behind and floors Jeff with a vicious tackle that sends Hardy flying into the corner across the ring! Wyatt without stopping charges and splashes Hardy in the corner!

{Jim Ross}
Dear lord, Jeff Hardy was just crushed by Wyatt!

Bray drags Jeff out of the corner and takes hold of him in a suplex position. He lifts and stalls the slam by holding Jeff in the air while walking around the ring, yelling at the crowd! "HE WILL SUFFER!" Bray drills Hardy with a suplex slam that sends Hardy across the ring and crashing to the mat! Bray saunters up to Hardy and stares down at his fallen foe, creepily grinning as he looks on. After several seconds Bray spins around lightening quick and goes for a pad, lighting it up with ease. He easily makes his way to another and again gets it to light as well. Bray tries reaching towards only for Jeff's body to hold him back initially but the madman starts dragging Jeff ever so slightly, allowing Bray to get closer and closer to the third corner, but Jeff starts recouping and gets to his feet. Knowing he won't be able to match Wyatt's strength Jeff immediately starts wrapping the excess strap around his arm, slowly but surely closing the distance. Wyatt showing frustration tries a big punch at Hardy but he only gets air as Jeff ducks, Wyatt not noticing the lack of slack tries to create space but get pulled into a Hardy kick to the gut! Jeff frees up the extra strap on his arm and tucks Brays head as he calls out to the fans for a Twist of Fate!! Jeff twists and grabs Brays head for the final part of the move but Bray rolls with the twist and catches Hardy in the Sister Abigail!! Bray goes to do a spin of his own but as he takes Hardy over, Jeff slips out of Wyatt's grasp and positions himself behind Wyatt, and connects with a Russian Leg Sweep counter! Jeff doesn't stop there as he takes hold of Wyatt's legs, splitting them before leaping and dropping a double leg drop down on Bray's abdomen and groin!

{Michael Cole}
Jeff Hardy is gaining momentum, he's floored the maniacal Bray Wyatt, but can he keep him down?

{Jerry Lawler}
I think that's exactly what he's ensuring, look what he's doing!

Jeff begins to loop the strap around Bray's legs, locking them tightly together, making sure that Bray won't be able to get free, though he struggles the entire time, it proves futile. With Wyatt hog tied, Jeff then grabs a hold of the tangled Bray Wyatt and rolls him over onto his stomach, planting his feet firmly on the mat and locking in The Spine Line. In a match like this Submissions aren't the typical way to go, but it looks like Jeff has an idea, a way of subduing Bray thanks his pal the strap making this submission even more difficult to break out of.

{Jim Ross}
Jeff what are you doing, you can't win by submission!

{Jerry Lawler}

With Jeff Hardy we never know what to expect, one things for sure he's got Bray exactly where he wants him.

{Michael Cole}
Hardy calls that The Spine Line, a submission that acts as something he can pull out when his opponent least expects it. Because while Jeff is a very well known high flyer, he's got a few tricks up his sleeve to always make him unpredictable.

The Eater Of Worlds claws at the mat as Jeff bends back, applying the pressure accordingly, but while doing so he also begins to step forward, dragging Wyatt along for the ride, though he continues to scratch at the canvas, doing his best to prevent Jeff from taking him anywhere, but it's again useless. Jeff reaches the first corner in his quest to victory, keeping Bray held down with one hand accurately distributing the pressure, he touches the corner, the lantern illuminating the surrounding area. Once lit Jeff begins to drag Bray over to the next corner on the list, but Bray keeps grabbing at the mat, trying to grip the ropes to stop him, he yells out "You can try to drag me along for your twisted ride but I will rise again Jeff Hardy! digging into the mat with his fingers, Bray leaves scratch marks denting into it as Jeff reaches the second post, lighting up half of the lanterns, can he light up the last two he needs to be victorious?

{Jerry Lawler}
It's actually working, Jeff just might do it!

Jeff tries to turn back around, to head over to the other side of the ring where the last two corners remain dark and unlit. But just as he bends back to keep the pressure, while also turning them both around, Bray reaches out behind him grabbing a handful of Jeff's brightly colored hair, pulling him backwards towards him folding in a bridge over Bray's back and having his neck locked in a choke of sorts, gasping for air as he's unexpectedly trapped in a submission while have Bray still in the submission that's gotten him this close to winning, Jeff struggles, he tries to amp up the pressure, but he's having the life squeezed out of him, and all while having to listen to the sinister laughter of Bray Wyatt. With all air in his body escaping him, he starts to go limp, his grip loosening to the point that it's almost nonexistent, and all pressure is relieved off Wyatt.

{Jim Ross}
I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't just seen it, Bray countered Hardy's submission with a very unorthodox submission of his own, that goes back to Wyatt's barbaric style for sure. You don't see a lot of men like him around here, and he is dangerous folks, let me tell you that.

{Michael Cole}
Jeff is lying on top of Bray's back, lifeless, having what last breath inside of him crushed out. If that doesn't make Bray Wyatt a scary man, I don't know what does.

Noticing that Jeff is losing consciousness, Bray lets go, and he rolls off of Wyatt's back, collapsing in a near incapacitated state. Which allows Bray to untangle himself from the strap, slowly unwrap himself, until he's free and back on his feet, without a single sign of being slowed down. Jeff had Bray in quite the predicament, a normal man wouldn't have been so gutsy, so quick to turn it all around, but as we're learning from Bray Wyatt's first match in XWL, he's no ordinary man.

{Jim Ross}
Hardy is in serious trouble right now, he needs something big to go his way or this match is going to be over.

Bray struts a few steps towards the corner, looking to finish this match but as he nears the corner he stops. Turning back towards Jeff Hardy whose still lifeless after the vicious submission type maneuver, he switches his gaze from the corner to Jeff to the corner again and back to Hardy. Out of nowhere, he yells "You will pay for your sins!" Bray marches over to Jeff and takes the strap, wrapping it around his opponent's throat and drags him to his feet by the strap. He carries Hardy over to the ring ropes and in a feat of great strength he hurls Jeff over the top rope by the strap around his neck! Jeff is being hung over the top rope!!

{Jerry Lawler}
STOP HIM! He's going to kill him!

{Jim Ross}
Bah gawd! Bray has lost it!

Bray simply looks on laughing maniacally as he holds the strap steady as Jeff keeps on flailing about over the top rope. The fans have grown silent out of extreme concern for Jeff but to their pleasure it seems their hero is working on a plan! Hardy begins spinning his hung body around, undoing the strap around his neck. Bray is completely oblivious to Jeff's counter and continues to laugh on. Jeff undoes the strap and in one swift motion he uses all his weight to yank Bray throat first over the top rope! Jeff gets yanked back up as Bray stumbles backwards, Jeff gets up onto the apron and takes a huge risk, leaping up to the top ring rope and spring-boarding towards Bray! Hardy connects with a huge springboard clothesline and as he lands, turns to see if Bray gets up. Bray takes a moment but does get up and is met with a big, thrust like dropkick! Jeff keeps up the offense by closing the gap created by the dropkick and raining down a flurry of boots up and down Bray.

{Jim Ross}
Somehow Hardy recovered quickly and is taking it back to that psychopath!

Jeff uses all he has to drag Bray close to a corner of the ring, Hardy looks out to the crowd as he throws up his signature taunt, meaning a Swanton Bomb is coming! The fans pop big as Jeff climbs up the turnbuckle, he gets to the top but before he can do any theatrics Bray Wyatt repeats what he did earlier and yanks on the strap to pull Jeff off the top rope! As Jeff goes flying down over Bray he positions himself and lands on his feet! Bray rushes to his feet thinking he's outsmarted Hardy again but as he turns around Jeff delivers a swift punt to the groin of Wyatt and as he bends over Jeff tucks his head! The fans erupt as Jeff twists and drives Bray head first into the mat with the Twist of Fate!

{Jerry Lawler}
Yes! Do it Jeff!

Both Jeff and Bray are laying on the mat, drained from this grueling contest. The fans begin another "Jeff Hardy" chant as the Creatures of the Night come to the support of their leader! The noise in the arena grows and grows as the fans cheer on Jeff who slowly rises, the calls of his creatures lifting him! He quickly slaps the corner in which he almost connected with a Swanton from. He steps away from the light and towards one of the dark corners, struggling to move Bray behind him, he manages to reach the second corner and he taps it, smiling as the lantern lights up! He moves towards the third corner and tries reaching out but he unable to get to it, the weight of Bray Wyatt is too much for him to drag behind him, so he turns, facing the demon and plants his feet in the ground, using the leverage and what's left of his strength to drag him the extra foot he needs. He turns to the lantern and taps the pad, lighting the third out of four corners. The fans noise continues as they chant him on, only needing one more lantern he turns and tries moving to it, to extinguish the darkness with light. He pulls on the strap, praying that he's already close enough, he reaches out only inches from touching the pad and sealing his victory....BUT WYATT PULLS HIM BACK! Hardy spins around cause of the force of the pull and as he goes stumbling back towards Wyatt, the head of the Wyatt Family charges like a freight train and leaves his feet! Drilling Hardy with a brain rattling, body checking, crossbody!

{Michael Cole}
Dear lord! Hardy is out cold! That crossbody was the most vicious thing I've seen!

Wyatt lands on his knees after the vicious cross body and kneels right next to the limp body of Jeff. He extends each of his arm to his side and looks up, as if he's praying for Jeff, thinking he knows what's coming. He grabs Jeff by his hair, standing up but leaving the Charismatic Enigma on the ground. He slaps the turnbuckle pad behind them, the one that was only inches from sealing Jeff's victory, and lights the lantern. He turns, dragging Jeff along by the hair, and reaches the second lantern lighting it with a simple tap of the top pad. Jeff's still unconscious as he his pulled along by his hair and they reach the third turnbuckle, it lights and only leaves the fourth and final corner. Bray smiles and chuckles, staring at the lantern, approaching it very slowly. His gaze seems unbreakable, and just as he reaches the pad, it being inches from his chest he rips Hardy to his feet by the hair! He hooks Jeff under his arm, setting him up for Sister Abigail. Bray delivers a kiss to the forehead of Hardy before spinning and planting him face first into the mat! Wyatt slowly pulls himself to his feet and turns back to the corner and slaps the top pad ending the match!

{Jim Ross}
Folks, I think the devil is standing in front of us here tonight and his name is Bray Wyatt...

{Jerry Lawler}
Jeff did everything he could but even he couldn't stop that monster, that evil and now he lays defeated.

Bray keeps staring at the lantern that had drawn him in at the end of the match, not even acknowledging his victory. He reaches out and lifts up the lantern off the post, carrying it to the center of the ring and bringing it to his face....he takes a deep breath and exhales, blowing the light out which causes the lights to go out! The fans make some commotion but go silent as the lights return and see the Bray was joined in the ring by the rest of his family! He stumbles forward and leans over the top rope laughing manically at the crowd, almost mocking them over his victory over Hardy.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 WNC21bp

Bray keeps up the laughing until he drops to his knees and extends his arms outwards, a hand of his followers on each shoulder and looks towards the sky, the camera man zooms in but as he do-!

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:55 am

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 B2dc824680dcfc19b2fd61628e712d54f05dd6d2_m

The camera feed cuts out and turns to static.

[Roman Reigns]
It's time...

Thankfully the horrible sound of white noise is short lived, as the camera feed returns in the form of a hand held camera with Roman Reigns being the man holding it.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 G2WEaWS

[Roman Reigns]
Randy, you and I have been at each others throats for about a month and now it's time for one of us to finally put an end to it. As far as I'm concerned this all began when I was robbed of my victory over you, when I was bitten by the Viper and I stood tall at the end. Just like every single week that followed, I stood tall while you laid flat on your back just where you deserve to be. Tonight, well tonight I finish the job, tonight I get that victory that was taken from me, tonight I tear the head off of the Viper and make myself a damn fine belt out of the skin. You might have pulled a fast one over me last week but I want you to know that there is going to be nothing fast about tonight son, the pain and the torture I intend to put you through is going to be slow, it's going to feel like an eternity until you look into my eyes, you look for an act of mercy but you won't get it because behind these eyes resides the most dangerous and sickening mind you have ever seen.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 IkugDiD

[Roman Reigns]
Mercy is for the weak. Forgiveness is for the pathetic. I do not forgive and what you done last week is playing over and over in my mind Randy, see I don't like the fact that you had to resort to nothing more than a sneak attack because you know when you meet me face to face, eye to eye that the result is always the same. Every time I have beaten you down, every time I have left you a broken mess I have looked you in the eye first, I have stood in front of you and I have told you everything that is going to happen but if you want to try and get the jump on me while that's just fine boy because I will remember. Like I said, when you are on your knees, begging me for mercy, begging for my forgiveness to just spare you, that is when I will break you, that is when I will take your career and end it in a heartbeat because I have the power to do that and there is nothing... Not a damn thing you can do, not all of your courage, your pride or your heart can stop what is coming to you.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 SJDx31V

[Roman Reigns]
Then who knows. I was finally graced with a worthy challenge, for brief moments I have had people stand in my way and ask what is next for Roman Reigns before running for fear. Maybe this is as good as it gets, maybe taking out Randy Orton will be the highlight in my career, who knows, you never can tell, maybe all of this is just a flash in the pan and my little run is going to end sooner rather than later and I'm going to disappear to some no name indy fed and never be heard of again. That is what the people the back hopes will happen, that is what the people in the back are praying for because they know that if they somehow happen to stumble into my path they will be like a deer caught in headlights, unable to move as this Juggernaut rips through them without hesitation. I hate to be the one to tell you boys, that is not going to happen, this fire will not burn out, I will not disappear because I am here to haunt your days for a long time. You think everything you have seen has been impressive, trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet... This is only the beginning.

Reigns drops the camera, a crack runs down the lens but the feed is still live. The camera focuses on Reigns' boot, he walks closer and closer to the camera, he lifts his boot and...

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 B2dc824680dcfc19b2fd61628e712d54f05dd6d2_m
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:21 am

As Uprising continues the cameras show a live shot of the crowd as the theme of The Viper Randy Orton starts to play through the arena as the crowd start to boo his imminent arrival

When Orton walks out onto the stage the crowd continue to boo him, but the voices from the crowd don't seem to effect Orton as he slowly starts to make his way down to the ring with a blank expression on his face staring down to the ring

Justin Roberts: This following contest is a No Holds Bared match and it is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 235 pounds, The Viper, Randy Orton!

When Orton walks down the ramp fans in the front row hold out signs booing him loudly trying to distract him however Orton ignores the fans surrounding him as he slowly approaches the ring steps and walks up him before entering the ring

Jerry "The King" Lawler: A very focused Randy Orton tonight, he wants to prove to Roman Reigns that he's the better man here tonight, and it's not going to be easy for him, but Orton as we know is capable of doing just about anything he sets his sights on and he's going to be in one big fight tonight.

Michael Cole: That's how this issue between these two men started to begin with, a few weeks ago on Breakdown in the Mainevent these two fought to a Double Disqualification as the referee lost control of the match completely and Roman Reigns responded by hitting Orton with the Spear.

Orton stands alone in the middle of the ring as his music fades out and the only thing to be heard is the crowds boos for a few seconds until Roman Reigns music starts to play through out the PA system

When Roman Reigns walks out the boos persist from the crowd, not knowing who they prefer in this match, or more aptly dislike the least as the big Samoan starts to make his way down to the ring

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Pensacola, Florida, weighing in at 265 pounds, Roman Reigns!

Michael Cole: The the following week during an interview backstage Roman Reigns attacked Orton once again causing General Manager Stephanie McMahon to make this match official for tonight, and then last week The Viper struck hitting Reigns with an RKO.

Jim Ross: Roman's not the kind of guy to let that go lightly, and he's been on a tear in XWL recently, he said last week he's looking to take the entire roster out one by one and he's got his sights firmly set on Orton tonight.

As he reaches ringside Roman Reigns slowly starts to circle the ring before climbing up onto the ring apron, not taking his eyes off Orton in the process as he enters the ring through the middle and top rope, standing on the opposite side of the ring to Orton, then as his music fades out, he and Orton stare down each other from opposite sides of the ring as the referee signals for the bell for the match to officially begin

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 BYYHHNP

The two men lock up in the middle of the ring testing each others strength but the powerhouse Roman Reigns over powers his opponent with relative ease forcing Orton backwards into a corner who then manages to turn it around forcing Reigns into the ropes as the referee starts to count for a rope break. As Orton reluctantly breaks the hold, Reigns grabs Orton by the neck throwing him into the turnbuckle as he quickly starts to attack Orton with punches then a flurry of kicks pinning Orton in the corner

Michael Cole: Roman Reigns with the early advantage, he's relentless. He's not a man to be taken lightly, neither is Orton, but I think last week when Orton hit him with that RKO, he's just annoyed Reigns, and he's going to be looking to take his anger out on Orton tonight.

With Orton firmly in the corner, Reigns grabs him and whips him hard across the ring hitting the opposite turnbuckle hard bouncing off the turnbuckle pads as Reigns charges into him forcing Orton back into the corner ploughing his shoulders into Orton's stomach repeatedly. Continually thrusting his Shoulder into his abdomen squeezing the air out of Orton with each hit before grabbing hold of Orton and hitting him with a Vertical Suplex into the centre of the ring and going for the cover

Jerry "The King" Lawler: A great suplex by Roman Reigns, such power by him, it's almost scary the way he just manhandles his opponent in the ring.

1!

2!

Orton kicks out at an early two count!

Jim Ross: Reigns with the early pin attempt, he knows Orton won't be done this easily.

Seemingly frustrated but not surprised Roman grabs Orton again and throws him to the outside of the ring and soon follows suit as he stalks his prey waiting for Orton to get back to his feet who catching Reigns off guard raking his eyes and quickly going on the attack as he slams Reigns head first into the barricade and begin to stomp and kick at Roman's body trying to do as much damage he can with Roman on the floor outside to ring as the referee starts to count both men out

Michael Cole: Orton needs to keep Reigns in positions like this, he's on top of him right now, but from what we've seen of Roman Reigns so far in his career we know he's capable of just about anything.

Feeling he's fully in control, Orton pulls Reigns up to his feet and whips Reigns over in the direction of the Steel Steps, however Reigns manages to counter it, instead whipping Orton into the steps knee's first causing Orton to flip over the steps disjointing them upon impact!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Orton whipped into the steps, you heard the impact from here.

Having regained his composure Roman walks over to Orton who's still on the floor, and lifts him back to his feet, rolling him into the ring, but positioning him so his head's still overhanging the ring apron as he lays in a few blows to Orton's head before taking a few steps back allowing him the space to run at Orton leaping in the air hitting him with a Flying Front Dropkick to the side of the head and his momentum takes him onto the apron himself! With both men back in the ring Roman goes for the cover again.

Michael Cole: What a dropkick by Roman Reigns!

Jim Ross: Just how agile is that man? Men half his size can't do things like that!

1!

2!

Again Orton kicks out at two!

Michael Cole: He's getting closer, but Orton won't be put away that easily.

Still stirring from the big dropkick by Reigns, Orton slowly gets back to his feet where he's met by a Headbutt by his opponent staggering him momentarily to which he responds with a punch to Roman's head which only seems to anger him as Reigns swings wildly at Orton however instinctively Orton ducts below the wild arm and hits Reigns with a backbreaker and follows it up with a big Knee Drop to the floored Roman Reigns and goes for the cover himself.

Jerry "The King" Lawler:  Orton caught him there, he had Reigns scouted, showing that veteran instinct and he could make him pay for that mistake.

1!

2!

Now Roman Reigns kicks out at two!

Jim Ross: A close one for Roman Reigns, but Orton's going to have to a lot more than that to keep him down.

Whilst Reigns is still on the mat, Orton slips him into a Sleeper hold trying to keep the big man grounded, cinching in the pressure trying to cut off the oxygen supply, as seconds pass by Roman starts to get a second wind as he slowly tries to get back up to his feet, much to the resistance of Orton he eventually does so and lifts Orton up into the air as he plants him with a Side Slam forcing the hold to be broke

Michael Cole: What power by Roman Reigns to break the hold, can you believe the strength of this young man?

Feeling a momentum shift once again, Roman grabs Orton and throws him into the corner as he starts to pound away at Orton in the corner leaving the referee no choice but to separate the two placing himself in the middle of the two men, then with Reigns backing off Orton quickly slaps him across the face as Reigns starts to see red, losing his cool.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That can't be a good move for Orton, he's just ticked Reigns off.

Reigns quickly goes back on the attack throwing Orton by the neck into the middle of the ring following him quickly, then as The Viper gets back to his feet hitting him with a big Leaping Clothesline, then as he bounces back up he lifts him into the air planting him on the mat with a Samoan Drop!

Jim Ross: Samoan Drop by Roman Reigns shades of his father Sika, he put many opponents away with that move, and Roman Reigns might be about to add to that list.

As Orton reels Reigns hits the ground with a big fist, knowing what's coming next the crowd start to boo in anticipation of the Spear as Orton slowly crawls over to the corner then begins to get to his feet as Roman Reigns lays in wait. Then as Orton gets to his feet and turns around, Reigns charges at him , narrowly missing as Orton dodges the Spear sending Reigns into the turnbuckle shoulder first!

Michael Cole: Orton dodged the Spear!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And Reigns just flew right into the post! This could be the big turning point in this match.

Reigns slowly comes out of the turnbuckle as he's met by Orton grabbing him by the vest throwing him over the top rope onto the ring apron and pulling him through on the middle rope, balancing his feet on the rope before planting Reigns head first on the mat with the DDT!

Jim Ross: DDT by Orton! Reigns could be done with that, it could be over.

With Reigns seemingly out on the mat following the DDT, Orton drops on the mat as he starts to pound on the mat then again as he lays in wait for Roman Reigns to get up to his feet, coiled and waiting with only one thing on his mind

Michael Cole: You know what's in his mind right now, Orton's looking for that RKO, if he hits that it could very well be over right here.

Orton strikes for the RKO, Reigns tightly wraps his arm around the top rope, allowing him to stay on his feet, Orton slams to the canvas. He gets up holding his lower back, Reigns cocks his fist as Orton turns before leaping high into the air with a Superman P... Orton catches Reigns in a powerslam.

Michael Cole What a reversal by the Viper!

Orton goes into that dark place inside his head, he spins round and slams to the mat and begins pounding the canvas with his fists.

Jim Ross Looks like Orton's preparing for another RKO.

Orton stops punching the canvas and begins to slither backwards into the corner, he grabs the top rope with his hands and lifts himself onto his feet. Randy Orton begins begging for Reigns to get to his feet, like a rabid dog going in for the kill Orton has a sick and demented look on his face.

Jim Ross Oh God no, not this...

Michael Cole Orton is lining up for the Punt! He's going to kick Reigns' head clean into the stands.

Orton charges and swings his boot towards Reigns' skull but he manages to barely get out of the way, the side of Orton's boot grazes the top of his head as he rolls out of the way. The momentum behind him sends Orton chest first into the corner, he turns to carry on the att... SPEAR!!

[b]Jim Ross
He hit him with the spear!!

Jerry "The King" Lawler This should be it!

Reigns covers.

3!!!!

Jerry "The King" Lawler He did it, Reigns pinned Orton!

Jim Ross What a huge victory for this young man.

Reigns gets up to his feet, he stares around at the capacity crowd, the referee scarcely walks over to Roman, who turns his head to face him which causes the referee to stop in his tracks briefly. The ref slowly grabs Reigns' arm and raises it high in the air declaring him the winner of the match. Reigns swipes his arm out of the referee's grip, the referee quickly retreats to a safe distance with the image of Reigns spearing a referee fresh in his mind but to his happiness Reigns walks over to the ropes and exits the ring. He walks over to the corner and grabs Orton's shirt and stares at it, he drops it on the floor and spits on it before walking to the barricade. He has a brief look back at the carnage he left in the ring, smirks and jumps over the barricade. He raises his arms high in the air as XWL fades into the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:24 am

With the cameras rolling the cameras cut to Justin Roberts who is standing in the middle of the ring as he introduces the next match up

Justin Roberts: This following contest is scheduled for one fall and the winner will receive a shot at the United States championship at Final Stand VI!

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 NMkgIW9

As Justin finishes speaking the theme of the current United States champion starts playing through out the arena much to the surprise of the crowd and commentators

When Cesaro walks out onto the stage he's greeted by a series of boos from the crowd as he stands in his suit at the top of the ramp, with his United States championship over his shoulder before he starts to make his way down to ringside

Jim Ross: Well this wasn't expected, the United States champion himself, Antonio Cesaro is making his way down to the ring!

Michael Cole: Just what is he doing out here? Isn't it obvious? He's scouting his next contender, but what a great Ambassador is this man, Antonio Cesaro our United States champion.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I don't know what you're talking about, Cole, if you ask me this man is just as deluded as you, if he actually thinks he's the man to bring change to this great country then he's mistaken.

Michael Cole: Oh please he's a role model, pound for pound quiet possibly the strongest man in XWL today, the Swiss Superman himself Antonio Cesaro. He speaks five languages JR, and not in one of them is Slobberknocker a word.

As Cesaro makes his way down to ringside he circles the ring and walks over to the Announcers table

Jim Ross: Well it looks like we might find out what words he does is, it seems think we're being joined on commentary by the United States champion.

When Cesaro sits down, he picks up the headset that's been laid out for him as he's welcomed warming to the commentary team

Michael Cole: Antonio, it's great to see you, thank you to joining us out here.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Thank you, Michael, I just figured since I'm in the arena tonight why not take in this match first hand out here and provide this match with some real European flavour and who better to do that than the United States champion, Antonio Cesaro.

As Antonio Cesaro finishes speaking his theme music fades out as the music of the first participant starts to play instead

As Prince Devitt's theme hits he is met by a negative reaction from the XWL fans, the camera then cuts from the stage to the Commentator's table.

Jim Ross: Now Antonio, this man right here, Prince Devitt, a relative new comer to XWL, a fellow European much like yourself, he's been making waves as of late, and I'm sure is a man that will go on to do great things here in XWL, just what have you seen of this young man.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Honestly, JR. For an Irish man he's pretty good, he's started to make a name for himself, but ther'es a reason he's not the United States champion and that's because he's not as good as I am. But at least he has the sense to go after the most important championship in XWL right now, but like with every other Irish man he's clearly lacking in common sense if he thinks he can defeat me and take my championship.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And of course he might not have an opponent tonight, earlier tonight John Cena was jumped backstage and was refused medical clearance by the XWL Doctors, he could very well be your contender, how can you discount this man so easily, we've seen this man for a few weeks now, and he's been nothing but impressive.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Don't put words in my mouth Jerry, I didn't say I wasn't impressed by Prince Devitt, how can't you be? He's just not in my league, and that's a completely different conversation altogether, one that Devitt isn't in.

The camera cuts back from the United States Champion to Prince Devitt who is making his way down the stage, arms raised high in the air with all the confidence in the World, Devitt climbs up the steps and into the ring. As he does, the lights turn out and he turns around to reveal the light show on his back, with the “R'N'R” logo lighting up in multiple different colours. The lights come back on, Devitt turns to face the camera and symbolises shooting it with his finger and thumb. Devitt's and the World's attention turns to the stage, wondering just who the XWL Management found as a suitable replacement for John Cena. A couple of minutes go by and still no sign of anybody, Devitt can be seen clearly becoming impatient, he is questioning Justin Roberts but he knows as much as everybody else does at this point. Devitt walks over to the referee and signals for him to raise his arm and declare him the winner but the referee just shrugs at him. The cameras attention returns to the stage but there is no sign of anybody, Devitt has had enough, he grabs and handful of the referees shirt and he drags him into the centre of the ring, he places his arm in the refs hand and demands he lifts it. The referee takes a second look down the stage to see that nobody is coming out and...

The camera ignores the stage and turns its attention to the crowd, where Roman Reigns can be seen making his way down the stairs. He stops at the barricade, he stares inside of the ring and Devitt can be seen staring right back at him. Reigns hops over the barricade and slowly begins to walk around the apron, sizing up his second opponent for the evening.

Michael Cole: It looks like they found Pricne Devitt an opponent, Roman Reigns, who earlier tonight defeated Randy Orton, but just how much does he back left in the tank?

Jim Ross: It's not going to be easy for Roman Reigns, he might of bit off more than he can chew, but how confident does he look right now.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh That's a mistake, if he wants to go two matches in one night, than good for him, but I don't think he can do it tonight, I admire his guts, but it just goes to show that big men really aren't that clever.

Reigns jumps a knee onto the apron and pulls himself up but is met by a dropkick through the ropes which knocks him backwards into the barricade. Devitt throws off his jacket and bounces off the ropes before diving over the top rope with a beautiful suicide plancha which has him crashing into Reigns on the outside. Devitt gets up and immediately gets his fingers tangled in Roman's hair before throwing him inside of the ring. Reign's rolls and gets up to his feet but is still a little shaken by what has happened and unbeknown to him, Devitt has springboard from the top rope and hits him with a hard dropkick which knocks the big man down to the canvas. Devitt covers.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: A great Dropkick by Devitt, the fresh man isn't wasting any time here tonight as he goes for a quick victory.

Reigns drives his shoulder off of the canvas before a count of two. Reigns gets to his feet but stumbles backwards into the corner, quickly followed by Devitt who wants to continue pressing the attack. Several strikes to Reigns, aimed at and hitting all different areas of body leaves him unsure of where to block, so instead he shoves Devitt away to try and create some distance but Devitt continues to press forward. Reigns again shoves Devitt away and follows up with a clothesline but Devitt ducks, Reigns bounces off of the ropes and walks directly into another big dropkick.

Michael Cole: Another dropkick by Devitt, he's really taking it to Reigns from the get go.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh He's going to need to do a lot more than that to get a shot at my title.

Reigns falls to the mat and tries to roll out under the bottom rope but Devitt dives to the ropes as quickly as he can and grabs a handful of Reigns' hair. He tries to drag him back inside the ring but Reigns jams his fingers into Devitt's eyes forcing him to release Reigns. Draped over the bottom rope and limited vision, Devitt loses track of Reigns but quickly finds him again as he is introduced to his boots as Reigns hits a dropkick of his own which lands to the side of Devitt's head. Devitt rolls back into the middle of the ring, allowing Reigns the opportunity to shake some of those cobwebs from Devitt's early flurry of offense. Reigns climbs back inside the ring and drags Devitt up to his feet and quickly drives a knee into the Irishman's gut, which causes him to keel over, allowing Reigns an easy target as he slams an axe handle smash into Devitt's lower back. Reigns hooks the arm and head and lifts Devitt high in the air, he holds them there momentarily before slamming him down to the canvas with a huge suplex. He covers.

Jim Ross: A huge display of strength by Roman Reigns, just how do you stop this man when he can do things like that?

Now it is Devitt's turn to kick out before a two count. He tries to create a little breathing space but Reigns grabs hold of him before he can roll away, Devitt gets pulled up to his feet and shoved into the corner where Reigns drives big right hands into Devitt's skull, who tries to cover up as best he can but some of the punches are making their way through and are leaving a mark.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Say what you like about Roman Reigns but he's just incredible to watch in the ring, just how strong is this man?

Michael Cole: Could you be any more of a suck up, Jerry? We're sat here with the pound for pound strongest man in XWL and I know he could go things even Roman Reigns can't do.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh You're not wrong, Cole. There's a reason I'm the champion and wants to challenge me, and just like Devitt, Roman Reigns is very impressive, we saw what he can do earlier against Orton, but I'm confident that if anybody can defeat him, you're looking at him. I am the greatest United States champion in history and I'm going to prove just that next week.

Reigns grabs Devitt's arm and tries to hip toss him out of the corner but somehow Devitt manages to land on his feet! Reigns charges and attempts a shoulder block but is shoved past Devitt, Reigns bounces off the ropes and attempts another shoulder block but Devitt again shoves Reigns past him and this time he bounces off of the ropes as well, both men now running at high speed towards each other and Devitt attempts a clothesline but Reigns ducks, both men bounce off the ropes again, there speed only increasing, Reigns leaps high into the air and Devitt walks straight into a huge leaping clothesline which sends him inside out, flipping through the air and landing awkwardly on the hard canvas. Reigns covers.

Jim Ross: A lot of people are questioning why you aren't proving that in a match tonight, surely you feel like you have a duty to of defended your championship on a Pay-Per-View

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh If it was up to me, I would be defending this championship every single night I step into that ring, I take on all challengers, but we both know it's not my choice to not defend my title tonight, so instead of trying to make me look like the bad guy, you know just who you should be blaming. But truth be told, I agree with Stephanie McMahon, even though I'm a fighting champion, there really have been no challengers worth fighting.

Devitt kicks out! Reigns looks up at the referee in disgust, he thought that was going to be it. Sensing that Devitt is still rocked from the big hit he just took, Reigns walks backwards into the corner, he lets out a war cry and slams his fist into the mat. Devitt starts to get to his feet, Reigns stands tall and cocks his fist, he leaps high in the air again for a superman pu... DREAMCAST! Devitt lands a hug spinning roundhouse kick to the skull of the unsuspecting Roman Reigns. Reigns crashes down to the canvas and looks like he is out of it. Devitt covers.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: At Final Stand you won't have a choice but to defend your championship.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh That's why I'm out here.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 E7zx1fD Deficiente.

Reigns drives his shoulder off of the mat in the nick of time. Reigns tries to get up to his feet but he is clearly a little dazed after that kick to the temple, Devitt climbs to the top rope, Reigns still trying to gain his balance is unaware of what is going on as Devitt dives down and drives a double footstomp to the back of Reigns' head. Devitt covers.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh That seems familiar.

Jim Ross: A vicious footstomp by Prince Devitt!

Reigns puts his foot on the rope. Devitt gets up and celebrates what he thinks is a huge win in his career but the referee points to Reigns' foot, informing him that his foot was on the rope to break the pin. Devitt walks over and kicks Reigns' foot off of the rope before celebrating again but the referee is having none of it and tells him that the match continues. Infuriated by this Devitt mounts Reigns and throws several right hands which all land on Roman's forehead. Reigns uses his power to shove Devitt through the ropes and out of the ring, but the nimble Irishman lands on his feet and quickly climbs back onto the apron, he tries a high kick but Reigns manages to catch his foot, he tries to drag Devitt into the ring over the top rope by his leg, but Devitt instead uses his free leg to hop over the rope, his free leg lands the other side of Reigns' head and he uses this to perform a headscissors, sending Reigns into the centre of the ring. Devitt continues the offense, he grabs Reigns in an inverted DDT hold, attempting for a Reverse Bloody Sunday but Reigns manages to break free, Devitt spins and attempts another Dreamcast kick but Reigns sees it coming and ducks, Devitt lands and Reigns uses the positioning to lift Devitt high in the air and slams him down with the Moment of Silence. Reigns covers.

Michael Cole: What a counter by Roman Reigns, it could be over right now!

Devitt again lifts his shoulder off of the mat. Feeling the effects of having gone through two matches, Reigns wants to put an end to this match now. Reigns hoists Devitt up in an attempt for a powerbomb but luckily for Devitt he is close enough to the corner to hook his feet on the top rope. He uses this as leverage to drag Reigns back into the corner, he grabs the ropes to hold on, Reigns tries his best to force Devitt to let go but he fails in his attempts. Devitt throws a quick punch to Reigns' forehead which puts a stop to any of his plans, Devitt follows up with another punch and to escape the attack Reigns ducks under him and walks out of the corner.

He walks back over to Devitt but gets a kick in the chest for his trouble which knocks him back and down to a knee. Devitt quickly ascends to the top rope, he readies himself and dives, he spins in the air for a crossbod... SUPERMAN PUNCH!! Devitt crashes to the canvas, the punch looks as though it has finished him but Reigns is not done yet, he walks over to the corner and lets out a war cry before crouching in the corner, just stalking his victim, Devitt starts to stir, he tries to get to his feet but seems very wobbly. He turns and Reigns charges out of the corner but Devitt might have been playing possum because he manages to leapfrog Reigns, who goes crashing into the corner but manages to stop his face from hitting the turnbuckle. He turns, PELE KICK! Devitt sends a hard kick into the top of Reigns' skull, which knocks him for a loop, he's on spaghetti legs and Devitt takes advantage. He hooks his head and arm and tries for the Bloody Sunday but Reigns drops to a knee to stop his attempt.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Roman Reigns just refuses to give up, he has Prince Devitt scouted perfectly.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh I've got to say even though these two are inferior wrestlers, this is pretty funny to watch.

Persistent Devitt tries again but gains the same result, Reigns lifts Devitt high in the air and tries to dump him over the top rope but Devitt manages to land on the apron. Reigns throws a punch but it gets blocked, Devitt use the ropes to send a kick that lands behind Reigns' ear which sends him stumbling into the centre of the ring. Devitt springboards and leaps with a... SPEAR!! Reigns breaks Devitt in half with a sickening Spear. He covers!

Michael Cole: Spear! Spear by Roman Reigns, and this one is over!

3!!!

Reigns shoves Devitt away and gets to his feet. He walks over to the ropes and stares directly at the United States Champion Antonio Cesaro who gets out of his seat and raises the United States Championship high over his head. Reigns runs his hands along his waist, signalling that he is coming for Cesaro's gold.

Jim Ross: Uh oh, now Roman Reigns is making his way over here.

XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 5ORZGeh If he knew what was good for him, he'd leave while he still has the chance.

Reigns climbs out of the ring, Cesaro walks around the commentators table, Reigns grabs Devitt's jacket which was under the turnbuckle, he turns and Cesaro gets in his face. Both men stare at one another, things seem like they could kick off at any second but Reigns smirks and walks over to the barricade and climbs over. He looks back at Cesaro before turning and walking up the stairs. Cesaro walks over to the barricade, as Reigns reaches the top of the stairs he turns and raises his arms in the air, which only makes Cesaro once again raise his Championship over his head. The camera focuses on the prize, the United States Championship as it slowly fades out into black.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:19 pm

As Uprising rolls on, the cameras backstage come to life and capture the image of Kenny King kicked back in his dressing room, his feet propped up on the coffee table in front of him. There's a half empty bag of Cheetos on the couch next to him and multiple cans of Coke spread out on the floor. He has an Xbox controller in his hands and a headset fit snug around his head. He laughs as the camera moves closer to him, turning around to see what's on the screen. It's revealed that King's playing some sort of wrestling game, and is playing as himself, beating the living hell out of Xavier Woods. Kenny laughs again as he smashes the in game Xavier in the head with a chair, the camera turning back towards him. Now in the shot is Josh Matthews, who comes up from behind Kenny and taps him on the shoulder. 

Josh Matthews
Excuse me, Kenny?

Josh taps Kenny on the arm three more times. King rolls his eyes and rips off his headset, throwing it down onto the couch. He then gets up and cracks his back, yawning heavily. 

Kenny King
Yeah, yeah, what do you want, man?

Josh hesitates, remembering what happened the last time he talked to Kenny. 

Josh Matthews
Well, ugh, I-I just wanted to get your thoughts going into your match tonight against, ugh, Xavier Woods. 

Kenny rolls his shoulders, moving around the couch so that he's right next to Josh. 

Kenny King
My thoughts, eh? Are you sure you don't wanna just know where to find him? Ha ha.

Josh takes a step back, Kenny smiling.

Kenny King
Relax, Josh. I'm not going to hurt you or anything, we're straight. Now, about my thoughts. Hmmm, what are my thoughts on my match tonight? I'm not to sure now that I think about it, heh, thinking about my thoughts. Heh heh. Anyways, yeah, tonight is a pretty big night for myself and for Xavier Woods. We're going to go out there and beat the living hell out of each other. But in the end, it'll be I who has my hand raised. Xavier Woods has done nothing but disrespect me over these past few weeks. And while I know just how good he is in that ring, heh, he's not as good as yours truly. As I've said in the past, I have star quality, maturity and capability. I am the best that this business has to offer. And hopefully sooner rather than later, Stephanie McMahon will realize that and give me back my United States championship. 

Josh Matthews
So I take it that you haven't been watching the show . . .

Kenny King
Nah, man, I've been busy gaming it up. 

Josh Matthews
So then I guess you didn't hear about John Cena being out tonight . . . And Roman Reigns taking his place. 

Kenny freezes for a second, cocking his head to the side a little bit and squinting his eyes. 

Kenny King
I'm sorry . . . What?

Josh Matthews
Well, Roman Reigns filled in for John Cena earlier tonight and took on Prince Devitt. He actually won and is now the #1 contender for the United States championship. 

King takes a deep breath and exhales through his nose. He nods his head up and down then looks up at Josh.

Kenny King
I thought that's what I heard you say . . . 

In a sudden flash, Kenny turns around and flips the couch over, sending it crashing into the coffee table. He then flips it over again, Josh scurrying out of the way. Kenny picks up the fallen Cheetos bag and rips it in half, Cheetos flying every which way. He let's out a monstrous shout, kicking several Coke cans across the room. Kenny proceeds to march out of the room, pushing Josh out of his way and screaming, "FUCK THIS COMPANY!" as he does so. Once he's gone, the camera turns towards the T.V., catching the in game Xavier Woods pinning Kenny King for the victory. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014   XWL Uprising:  2/7/2014  -  2/14/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Uprising: 2/7/2014 - 2/14/2014
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next