Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013

Go down 
+20
TheFilthParade
DrawingFTW
Adam
Stay✔
Liam
Bang
Shug
Jonguin
P1
Austin
#NOTSEME
DashingDJUrie
Sex Ferguson
Legal
TheKrzyOne
T-Roll
Twiztid
P.R Son
Kyle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 UFp5dUU

Live from - Houston, Texas

Deadline Time - 11th August, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL Supremacy
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Vz0knhb

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 JxVzN4F

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 OJkIVdV

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 CzRbuUf

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 CiOm3Oc

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 YyUX8Lh

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Hiz0i2H

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 JyXp5eG

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 GpiJ1hx

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 UAM3SQj

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 IfXoxAc

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 7CkTykG

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 EvKdMSB

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Q2YFNgG

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 NyGG9f1

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 QO8esO5

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 M0tj0Ro

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 NgQVxVp

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 ZJlTyMP

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Qg4VRYa
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:03 pm

'gratz bang :REIGNS 
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Dat new champ :cenashock 
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:52 pm

First of all, congrats to Krzy for his defense, well done sir.

Second of all, congrats to the new champ.
Back to top Go down
DrawingFTW
New Talent
DrawingFTW

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:00 am

Supremacy comes back from a video hyping up the World Heavyweight Championship match and then we hear the theme of the man who is trying to get his best friend back, Yoshi Tatsu.

Yoshi Tatsu walks out from the back and the crowd begins to cheer for him. He is wearing a fluffy pink dress just like the stipulation for the match said. Instead of doing the sad walk that he has been doing, he has a bit more of a pep in his step but he still isn't jumping around, because he can't. Instead while walking down the ramp he takes a bit trying to figure out how he's going to do his moves while in the dress. He finally gets into the ring and he awaits the arrival of his opponent.

Brian Kendrick walks out and the attitude of the crowd does a 180 as the crowd starts to boo for him. He has the action figure in his hand and he walks down the ramp. As he is walking down the ramp he begins to laugh at how foolish he thinks Yoshi looks while wearing the pink dress. He gets down to the side of the ring and sets Yoshi down on a table set up for him to rest on. He gets in the ring and waits for the ref to ring the bell.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 WdU5tWL Vs. XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 2mnaBcj

The two men circle each other once the bell rings while they try to figure each other out. But then Yoshi is quick to attack as he runs at Kendrick and unloads the frustration that has been building up in him. He starts to unload lefts and rights onto Brian Kendrick but Brian is able to block a punch and then he starts to throw punches as well. After a few punches from Brian, Tatsu is able to block one of his own and then he whips Brian into the ropes. Once Brian returns to Tatsu, Tatsu is able to hit a Step Up Enziguri that knocks Brian to the mat. Tatsu goes for a quick pin because he learned last month to just get the win, but he hasn't done nearly enough as the pin doesn't even get a one count. Brian Kendrick leaps to his feet and then he whips Tatsu into the corner and he goes for Sliced Bread, but Tatsu is able push Kendrick opposite corner.

Tatsu runs towards the corner and looks like he is going to attempt to jump up and knee Kendrick in the face, but Kendrick is able to duck and cause Tatsu to hit his knees on the top turnbuckle. He falls to the ground and Kendrick picks him up off of the mat. He then tosses Tatsu over the top rope at the same side as the table with the action figure. Tatsu is able catch himself and prevent himself from going to the ground, but Kendrick goes over to Tatsu and begins to attack his hands. Tatsu is able to power himself up over the top rope though, and then he grabs Kendrick's head in between his legs. He then drags Kendrick out of the ring over the top rope and slams him down on the ground. He then pulls himself fully over the top rope and he goes over to the opposite side of the ring as the ref begins to count.

1!

2!

3!

Brian Kendrick gets up to his feet, and then Tatsu runs towards Kendrick and goes for a suicide dive, but Kendrick is able to dive out of the way and that makes Tatsu collide with the table the action figure is sitting on. Since Tatsu thinks that the action figure is a real person, that makes Yoshi get sad. He runs over to the action figure on the ground and Kendrick has already rolled back into the ring. Kendrick gets excited as the ref counts up to 6 because he thinks he is going to get a count out win over Tatsu, that makes Brian turn to the opposite direction of the ring. Brian begins to taunt the crowd to bring in the boos, and Tatsu notices that the count is up to 6 at that time. He then says bye for now to his best friend and climbs onto the apron. He then tries  to jump onto the top rope but the dress messes with him, and it causes him to lose his balance and fall onto the mat. Brian Kendrick hears that Yoshi is back in the ring and he goes over to him. He picks him up and then hits a superkick that knocks him right back down. He then drops onto Yoshi and he goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Kickout!

Kendrick doesn't seem to be affected by that like some people might be when they thought they had the match won, but instead he stays on the attack. He starts to punch Yoshi in the face, but then Yoshi is able to push Kendrick off of him. Yoshi then gets to his feet and when Brian makes it to his feet, Yoshi puts him into a headlock. He then grabs the leg off Brian and slams Brian down to the mat with a Northern Lights Suplex and he holds down the bridge and the ref goes down to the mat for the count.

1!

Kickout!

Yoshi Tatsu then picks Brian up and then he locks in an Octopus Stretch. Brian looks like he might be about to tap, but then when he is about to put his hand down, Yoshi looks like he loosened the hold just enough for Kendrick to easily fall backwards and slam Yoshi down onto the mat. Yoshi rolls around a bit and Brian gets an idea. He goes over to the corner and leaps up to the top turnbuckle he  once again taunts the crowd, and then he leaps off of the turnbuckle and attempts to go for a Shooting Star Press, but Yoshi had enough time to recover as he rolls out of the way. He crawls over to the ropes and he points his finger to his head as he signals that he has figured out what Brian Kendrick is going to do next. Yoshi Tatsu starts to motion that he wants Brian Kendrick to get up to his feet, and then once he does get up to his feet, he attempts to kick Kendrick's head off with a Roundhouse Kick, but Yoshi Tatsu wasn't able to pick his leg up high enough and Brian Kendrick was able to get low enough to duck the kick, and then once again Brian was able to connect with a Superkick. But this time, Yoshi was too close to the ropes and the force of the Superkick caused Yoshi to roll out of the ring. Kendrick seems to be fine with this because a countout win would mean that Kendrick would be able to keep the action figure.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

But once the ref counts to 8, Yoshi Tatsu is able to get up to his feet and slide back into the ring. Once he slides back into the ring however, he is down once again as the momentum that he had was just enough to get him back into the ring. Brian Kendrick rolls Tatsu over to his back and then attempts to get the cover, but this doesn't work out as Tatsu is able to grab the ropes and avoid another loss to Brian Kendrick. Brian seems to be getting frustrated, but he attempts to not let it get to him. He grabs Tatsu by the dress and drags him up to his feet. He tosses Tatsu back into the corner and he attempts to go for a Sliced Bread once again, but once again Tatsu is able to counter it and he pushes Brian with all of his force into the turnbuckle across from them. This causes Kendrick to crash into the turnbuckle. He ends up turning to face Tatsu and Tatsu is able to get his leg up high enough this time to hit Brian with a Roundhouse Kick. Yoshi falls on top of Brian and the ref falls to the mat and he begins to count the pin. Yoshi Tatsu is able to get the three count and he is finally able to win back his best friend, Yoshi Tatsu.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Yoshi Tatsu gets up to his feet and he raises his hand in the air as his entrance theme begins to play. He continues to celebrate the victory over a person that has been in his head over the past few months. That is until is seems like something clicks in his head and he dashes out of the ring over to where his best friend has been laying since he crashed into the table. He picks him up and raises him into the air. He keeps the toy raised in the air as he walks down the ring. The camera switches to Brian Kendrick upset that he lost the match to Yoshi, and more importantly he lost the action figure that he was going to destroy corporations with. The cameras switch back to Yoshi and Yoshi as Supremacy fades to whatever is next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:32 am

*Following a promotional video of The Phenom, the cameras cut to the top of the stage where the throne has been set up ahead of tonight's King Of The Ring Finals.  Chris Jericho is shown sat on the throne and a loud volley of boos can be heard as he begins to speak.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 QNudK8E

[Chris Jericho]
I have done it all in this business... I have held every meaningful championship there is to hold in both the WWE and XWL, and my accolades and achievements are endless.  The name of Chris Jericho is synonymous with making history and I have ensured that I will be remembered for generations to come.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Vxr4C8f

[Chris Jericho]
But there is one sole accolade that has evaded me for my long and illustrious 23 year career, and that is being crowned the King Of The Ring.  Tonight is the night I finally add the one missing piece to the puzzle of my legacy that I have wanted and that I have craved for so long.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 KNjPtyH

[Chris Jericho]
Nobody believes I have what it takes to compete in two high level matches in one night at this point in my career, but they're wrong.  I am in my prime.  I am the best in the world at everything I do for a reason and I will repeat history here tonight by winning two matches in one night, making history in the process.  Tonight is Vengeance 2001 all over again and it will end exactly the same way with The Rock's ego battered and bruised and with my hand raised in victory as I achieve what some believe I have no chance of achieving.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 8xYoCCY

[Chris Jericho]
Tonight I prove all the doubters and all the hypocrites wrong, as I take another step towards reclaiming my World Heavyweight Championship.  It doesn't matter to me whether it's Dolph Ziggler, Ted Dibiase or Cody Rhodes who walks out with the gold tonight... come Eye For An Eye, I will take back what is rightfully mine and the false champion and all of you parasites will have no choice but to acknowledge me as the greatest competitor there has ever been.  You will all hail King Jericho and XWL... will never... ever... be the same... again...

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 PN84tHH

*Jericho sits back in the throne with a menacing look upon his face as the crowds hate-filled roar washes over him.  The screen again fades away to a video package, this time of one of Jericho's opponents tonight in the King Of The Ring Finals... Austin Aries.*

Last edited by SinAndBonez on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:33 am

(Slick Kendrick/Tatsu write-up as well as a Slick Jericho promo on the last page)

Supremacy returns following a hype video for tonight's King of the Ring finals match between Chris Jericho, Austin Aries and John Morrison that should be good no matter who walks out the winner. We head back to the arena where the authority figure named Vickie Guerrero stands in the ring, not getting the warmest welcome from the Houston crowd as she holds a microphone in her hand. She raises it at one point but is drowned out by the boos of the crowd which doesn't please Vickie one bit as you can tell from the look on her face. A few more seconds pass when she goes to speak again, this time she ignores the boos that are thrown her way from the people in attendance.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Excuse me! Tonight, I decided to come out here when I did to simply address a few things that I felt needed to be addressed. They aren't really big things, just a few things that I felt that needed to be out in the open. First off, this years Queen of the Ring tournament! it has turned out to be quite the sucess and no matter who wins this between Nikki Bella and Layla, we should be in store for a great Divas Championship match come Eye for an Eye. I have my opinions on who I'd rather see win, but let's face it. It doesn't matter if Layla wins or Nikki wins, the fact is that we will have a Queen of the Ring winner who'll wear the crown proudly, show why she deserves this, and show why she is miles better then the so called diva who had one the Queen of the Ring tournament around this time last year!

The crowd boos Vickie as she lets out a little laugh before speaking.

[Vickie Guerrero]
I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve? I'm just being honest. Sure, last year's winner was good but the only reason she was good was because she had no previous winners to compare to. She set the standard, pretty low might I add. And now look, we got two Divas who actually look like Queen material. A Queen shouldn't be manly, rough and uncaring like last year's winner. A queen should be caring yet tough, delicate yet dangerous and most of all, talented. So now, I'd like to give good luck to both Nikki Bella and Layla. They have two matches against each other tonight, two of which mean a lot. But really, they should know which match is more important to their career's in the long ru-

The crowd bursts into cheers as the theme of the hometown hero, Kaitlyn begins to play throughout the Houston arena as Vickie stands in the ring with a surprised look on her face. A few seconds pass as the hometown crowd quiets down as Vickie's look turns from a surprised look to a more happy look as she begins to laugh. She begins to raise the microphone back to her mouth to speak.

[Vickie Guerrero]
What?! You actually thought she was here? Let me remind you that down the road, in whatever apartment she could afford, sits Kaitlyn watching from far. She isn't here, she is suspended indefinitely for an unknown time. Could be a few more weeks, maybe a month or even a year if I felt like making it that long. And it pains her to sit there, watching me now in her hometown while she can do nothing about it. She's been fired once before in case you've forgotten, and it surely can happen again if she asked for it. Must I remind everyone why she was fired? I think I should, considering it should be out in the open about so no secrets are hidden.

Vickie points to the titantron as it lights up with the following image of Kaitlyn's mugshot from a while back.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 7m6BJPY

[Vickie Guerrero]
Someone like that isn't fit to be a Queen, a champion or a wrestler. She is nothing more then a Texan Thug who is lucky to even have a job here. And the truth may hurt all of you in attendance, but that is life, sometimes life hurts you no matter how much you don't want it to. And tonight I believe starts something new in XWL for the Divas. A new era. A better era if I do say so myself. We have Divas who are actually Divas like Layla and Nikki rising up to become stars while wanna-be wrestlers who came from body building backgrounds aren't here anymore. I see myself as the leader of all this too because without me, this new time in XWL would not have come. Well, not just me because with the help of a certain Diva, I've rid this placed of anyone who has claimed themselves to be a Diva when they really aren't. People like Kaitlyn.

The crowd boos Vickie even more as she continues.

[Vickie Guerrero]
But back to the point I was talking about before I was side tracked because of you, the Queen of the Ring. Layla, Nikki too, I wish both of you the best of luck. I know the both of you will do justice to the crown that has been plagued and ruin by the previous winner, but I'm sure you'll do fine setting a new standard for any future queens. And lastly, I would just like too say th-

The crowd doesn't react as loudly this time as they assume it is another of Vickie's tricks as Vickie stands in the ring with a surprised look on her face, this time it looks more real then before. She turns her attention to a worker at ringside and could be heard shouting "I didn't ask for that to play" who responds with a simple shrug. A few seconds pass and as Vickie turns her attention back to the stage, the crowd erupts in to cheers as none other then the Houston Native, Kaitlyn walks out from the back with a microphone in her hand. Vickie raises her microphone to yell but nothing can be heard through the spears as Kaitlyn raises her microphone to speak, cutting off Vickie who stands in the ring.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Normal_shot0066

[Kaitlyn]
What's the matter, Vickie? You seem a bit angry right now, like something is just pushing your buttons because you don't like what yo see. Is it cause your microphone was shut off? Yeah, I kinda asked for them to do that so I could get the chance to talk before you decided to run your mouth. Or is it because I'm just here right now and not in a run down little apartment? Either way, fact of the matter is that I'm here and I have a lot to say after being gone for close to a month. After being unfairly suspended for reasons that you caused. After having the championship that meant more to me then anything else in this company taken from me. All of this, it just hasn't made for a good time, Vickie. Not for me though, don't think that because it is going to be a bad time for you, whoever you have working with you and whoever attempts to stop me from humiliating you like you did to me.

The crowd cheers Kaitlyn as she continues to make her way down the ramp.

[Kaitlyn]
This diva, whoever it may be, that gave you this idea fails to show themselves. They fail to show who they are and their must be a reason behind it. Are they scared? Do they not want to tarnish the reputation that they may have? Do they not want these fans to know how big of a fraud they are? All these questions can be asked but honestly, all of them eventually lead back to one person and that one person is you, Vickie. You are the common connection between all of this and someway, somehow, I will get the answers out of you. And I don't think you understand, Vickie. I don't think you understand that even the nicest of people can eventually snap if enough pressure is put on them.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Normal_shot0068

[Kaitlyn]
It's been building up since I came into this company. Being released the first time a while back after winning the championship for the first time due to reasons that you had talked about to being screwed by my so called best friend. Being screwed out of my championship and thinking just when you had someone that you could trust, and they turn on you to. I'm ready to snap, Vickie, and it won't be pretty. Trust me on that, you wouldn't want to see things when someone who has had built up anger for years snap. I haven't reached that point just yet, it may not come. But before it does, I want you to say any last words that you may have to say before I make things worse then they ever had to become.

Kaitlyn lowers his microphone and awaits a response from Vickie as she goes to speak now.

[Vickie Guerrero]
How dare you. How dare you come out here and interrupt me. How about I remind you who I am. I am Vickie Guerrero, I come from the legendary Guerrero family and most importantly, I am your boss and you will not speak to me in that manner. I could release you as easily as you were before, except this time I will actually be here to enjoy it. I will enjoy it, I will love it and most importantly, these fans will hate it. My logic may sound flawed, but trust me in the long run they would be thanking me if I decided to fire you. Not only would we have to deal with women like you, thinking you could come in from a non-wrestling background and try to be a diva, but you just won't be here. That is the best part.

The crowd boos Vickie as she continues.

[Vickie Guerrero]
It may sound like I have no clue what I'm saying, but trust me. I'm trying to help this company build a Divas Division that is filled with young, talented and skilled Divas who can put on interesting matches that these fans will love and remember for years. You Kaitlyn, I can't see you fitting that role that this company wants in a Diva. You had your chance, and quite frankly, I don't think you did as good as a job as you could. You started the test but in the end, you failed. You didn't pass the test, you failed the test, Kaitlyn. I don't get what is so hard to understand about all this, Kaitlyn, you need to just accept it for what it is.

Vickie Guerrero lowers her microphone as Kaitlyn raises hers to speak, not giving any time to second think what she is going to say.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Normal_shot0090

[Kaitlyn]
Accept it? The only thing that I'm going to accept is the fact that no matter how much I wanted to do something to you, I can't. The reason why is if I attacked you or anything, I'd be gone. Could I get revenge when I'm sitting in my lazyboy chair that is in my house? No, I'm smart enough to realize that. So I just have to think, plan, and then strike because if I went right to the strike, in the long one I'd be the one who'd lose the battle that we have raging on. So I'm going to wait, and being unsuspended now I have the ability to wait all day, but I'm going to be waiting for the right moment to strike. Picking my battle is going to be the key to winning this, no matter how much you try and stop me, if I can just pick the right battle to fight, I'm going to get some sweet revenge, Vickie. In due time, Vickie, in due ti-

Kaitlyn is cut off when she is dropped to the floor following a swift led pipe to the back of her leg. The camera show an unknown diva, covered up by a mask and an all black attire to continue to speculate on who this may be. Kaitlyn grabs her leg as she begins to get back up but is taken right back down as she is hit in the same place with the same led pipe. Vickie is seen in the ring, laughing at what is going down right there. Kaitlyn is hurt, you can tell, following them two swift strikes of the metal hitting the leg of her. Vickie begins to exit the ring as she approaches the unknown diva, yet we know by now that this is the diva who Vickie had talked to, but we still have no clue on who it is. She takes one last swing with the led pipe, hitting Kaitlyn's leg once again, adding more insult to injury. Vickie begins to walk up the ramp, with her new "friend" not to far behind as we begin to fade to an advertisement to XWL's next Pay-Per-View event, Eye for an Eye.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 DXjkIcK
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:43 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 6hOB0Go
[Corey Graves]
So here we are, Supremacy. A new King of the Ring winner will be crowned..And where is Corey Graves? Corey Graves name is nowhere to be seen on this Pay Per View Card. I'm left as an afterthought once again.. There's many people I could blame.. I could blame these fans, I could blame management... But I could Blame Stone Cold Steve Austin. Where is the precious Steve Austin right now? To face me like a man... He's nowhere to be seen, he isn't in the building. He's proving what I knew all along, the Stone Cold we all grew up loving... is gone.  All that's left now is a broken.. coward of a man.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 HnXQpph
[Corey Graves]
He wasn't man enough to step up and face me, Why? Because he's scared. He was scared that I'd do exactly what Owen Hart did to him... Except I'd end his career. So instead once again, Austin runs.. Austin Hides. So I'm left sat back here... wondering what I can do next, wondering how I can finally make my mark here in XWL? Well, Soon enough you will all find out the answers. But for now, I have a message for the Shield. I was sat back here watching Breakdown... and I heard your little rant, But I look at you man by man.. and I see nothing, together you may be strong but alone you are weak. Take a look at yourselves closely, you have Roman Reigns... Who is exactly what? He has strength but what else does he have? He is nothing, alone he never amount to anything in this business. You have Seth Rollins.. What exactly has he done in the past year? He's failed time and time again when it matters. He's blown every chance that was thrown his way... Whilst I sit here, waiting for a chance to be thrown my way, because I would take it.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 HNoE7iQ
[Corey Graves]
Then we have Dean Ambrose... Where to begin? Many months ago now, Dean.. You needed ME. I didn't need you, if it wasn't for me you would've lost to Dolph Ziggler, you wouldn't have gotten the World Title Shots, you'd have been nothing. It was me who helped boost your career in XWL. But you threw it all in my face, you turned your back on me. You and AJ Styles decided you wanted to try go it alone, and  where did that get you? Where is AJ Styles now? He's nothing, He's faded away back to where he belongs.. as for you? You knew couldn't make it alone so you formed this little group to protect you... because we all know it's all about you, just like Men of Honor was.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 SxlVutP
[Corey Graves]
You don't care about Seth and Reigns do you, Dean? You're in it for you and only you... When I made my return to XWL I promised I'd get revenge on two people.. You and AJ Styles. And since AJ Styles is nowhere to be seen and rarely even turns up any more... That leaves you. I keep my promises Dean...  Soon enough, I will get my revenge on you. I'm waiting for the right moment, just binding my time. And when that times comes, You might think you have your Shield to protect you.. but whilst your strength is in numbers your weakness is been separated from the pack... See you soon, Dean.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 WRF3X9w

Graves shows his "Stay Down" Tattoo to the screen as Supremacy fades to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Madison just capitalized on all of Maryse's hard work. plain mischief:

Nah but really, thanks for the great match Krzy and congrats on the title defense. Congrats to Bang as well on becoming the new champ. Now as long as Ted doesn't win the WHC this PPV will keep going strong.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:08 pm

As Supremacy continues the cameras start rolling in a dark room, barely any visibility at all only hearing the second of steam filtering through and drops of water hitting Iron Grating on the floor, as a Lantern turns on hanging from a stand as Cactus Jack stands up close and personal with the camera with a wild stare in his eyes

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 VQgVidK

Cactus Jack: I know a lot of you might be wondering why? Why on earth is Cactus Jack with Bray Wyatt, why would he turn his back on us? We loved that man, we took him in and we accepted him only for him to stab us in the back to stand side by side with a man seemingly with no soul, but you couldn't be further from the truth.

Unable to stand still whilst talking Cactus Jack starts to move around still in camera shot before stopping in his tracks and starting down the camera lens screaming at the top of his lungs

Cactus Jack: It wasn't me that turned me back on you... I've never turned my back on anyone in my whole god damned life! You turned on me and don't you go forgetting that! A few weeks ago I looked at Bray Wyatt and then I looked at each and every one of you people said the exact same thing, he's crazy, he's not sane, he's a monster and he just wants to hurt everything that steps in his path and I couldn't help but remember just a few months ago when you all said the exact same things about me and I was vilified for it from day one! What did I ever do to you to deserve that? What did Bray do to deserve that either? We didn't do a single thing to any of you and yet you all made your minds up about us before you lied a single eye on us and you decided that we were bad men with no soul, no conscious and we didn't deserve your adulation...

Cactus starts to chuckle manically to himself for a few seconds staring up at the ceiling for a second or two then looking straight down at the ground as his hair drapes over his face, then he continues to talk

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 SzGUTkq

Cactus Jack: So when Bray Wyatt came to me and he told me the truth, he told me that I've lost my way, that I whored myself out for a cheap pop and for what? What did that get me? It didn't get my anywhere, did it? He looked into my eyes and he saw a broken man, a man without a purpose and a man who didn't have the guts to get the job done. And he lead me back onto my rightful path, one that we now walk in unison as one collected entity with a common goal and a thirst for pain and destruction of everything around us. In the last few weeks I've remember what made me who I once was, the man who took this company by storm who's name went hand in hand with fear and I've embraced that as the man I truly am... He promised me things that you people couldn't get me in your wildest dreams no matter how much pity you throw my way, no matter what you did the fact remains you people didn't get me anywhere.

He starts shaking his heads as he turns his back to the camera instead opting to stare into the light from the lantern as he speaks slowly as the light dominates his focus as he opens the window for a closer look at the small flame

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 4fBdg9m

Cactus Jack: Needless to say when Bray Wyatt came to me, he offered me everything in my wildest dreams, he promised me I could get the one thing I want more than life itself, he can help me get the World Heavyweight championship, but why even stop there? He opened my eyes to a much broader realm of possibilities where men like him and men like me rule the world and it all starts with Cactus Jack and Bray Wyatt getting on the same page and taking this company for our very own. Men like Kevin Steen, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, John Laurinaitis and every other man and woman that ever cast judgement upon either one of us will fall at the feet of The Family as we burn this companies foundations to the ground once and for all, that's our ultimate salvation... Our goal and that's exactly what we'll achieve now that we're united as one... That's our personal form of justice.

Cactus closes the window on the lantern and turns his attention back to the camera as he starts to shout

Cactus Jack: Justice! Justice is a word used so freely by the weak and stupid who don't know the first thing about it. The Shield want to talk about Justice? What we did earlier tonight to Dean Ambrose was just a taste of the justice about to come to these shores! And trust me when we say you haven't seen a anything compared to how far we will go to get our justice, to get our vengeance... and there will be no hiding in any bottomless pit as we carry out our very own Helter Skelter in front of your every eyes and it began today when we slit the throat of the biggest sheep of them all!

Cactus smiles his crooked grin showing off the gaps in his teeth as he starts to look just to the right of the camera

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 2rwRGxk

Cactus Jack: God forbid Dean Ambrose comes back for more, I pray to whatever god you choose that he does, and I'm begging you to bring back up, bring on the Hounds, Dean, bring your Hounds of Justice and knock down our front door because you'll soon find out you and your puppies the runts of the litter are no match for the two biggest rabid wolves who've lived on nothing by scraps for far too long! I've heard you boys talk a big fight and a long time, but this is one fight you can't win. YOU CAN NEVER WIN! Fire back at us, make our dreams come true. There's no stopping the inevitable, you can only delay your demise but whether it's today or tomorrow your end will come, just be sure you tell the grim reaper to make space for more.

Cactus gazes up at the ceiling seemingly lost in the moment as he keeps speaking, not taking an eye off a specific spot above him

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 ALuY0Jz

Cactus Jack: I stand side by side with Brother Wyatt and we follow the buzzards. Follow them to the end of the world where the sands of time trickle through grain by grain each and every single day counting down the days, the hours, the minutes and seconds and it's too late to stop, the wheels are already in motion and your time is running thin. It's time to find out what you’re made of, stand up and fight or run and hide, either way the end...

Cactus turns to the lantern, opening the window and blowing out the light as the room returns to total darkness

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 GmQ5jUS

Cactus Jack: ... Has already come.

When he finishes speaking the camera slowly fades out to a video for one of the finalists of the King of the Ring, Austin Aries

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:12 pm

*The fans suddenly boo as the face of John Laurinitis takes up the screen as he talks to someone on the phone. Not seconds later Alberto Del Rio pops into the screen.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Normal_17th_Oct_2011_-_MNR_HD_720p_Part_2_-_YouTube_mp4_000727761

{John Laurinitis}
Oh, god. Look what the cat dragged in....Alberto, how can I help you?

{Alberto Del Rio}
I need a favor...

{John Laurinitis}
Wha....What? Did I hear you correctly? YOU, want a favor from ME? HA! That's hilarious Del Rio, you are hysterical.

{Alberto Del Rio}
Please, I need this one thing from you.

*Alberto looks down at the ground and seems to calm himself down and to swallow his pride.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Normal_17th_Oct_2011_-_MNR_HD_720p_Part_2_-_YouTube_mp4_000713280

{Alberto Del Rio}
John, we both dislike each other a lot but I will never ask for anything from you again if you change my match with Kane...

{John Laurinitis}
WOAH! You worked this hard to get the match and now your asking for me to cancel it? Are you loco?!

{Alberto Del Rio}
If you'd let me finish what I was going to say, I want you to CHANGE it. I want you to make the match no disqualification, no count outs; there has to be a pin or a submission for this to end and EVERYTHING is legal. I want to make sure he suffers, so.....how about it?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Normal_17th_Oct_2011_-_MNR_HD_720p_Part_2_-_YouTube_mp4_000737671

*Laurinitis stares at Del Rio without moving a muscle as he thinks about the favor. He finally grins a bit. Leaving Del Rio with a confused look on his face.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Normal_17th_Oct_2011_-_MNR_HD_720p_Part_2_-_YouTube_mp4_000743443

{John Laurinitis}
Deal!

*The fans pop and can be heard as the Vice President of Talent Relations makes the match stipulation official.

{John Laurinitis}
But you have to do me a favor.

{Alberto Del Rio}
And that would be?

{John Laurinitis}
Win your match tonight, not only win your match but take care of that psycho once and for all. Every time he's out in the ring I or someone else have to make sure the medics are standing by and him hurting talent is bad for business. This is a one time thing, and it's only because this "favor" of yours is mutually beneficial.

{Alberto Del Rio}
Trust me, that hijo de puta isn't leaving here on his own terms.

{John Laurinitis}
Good to hear, now GET OUT.

*Del Rio scowls at Laurinitis and steps out of the frame in reverse leaving Laurinitis to answer another incoming call as he waves the camera man out and the screen fades to black.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:38 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 CiOm3Oc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:53 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 EvKdMSB

*CHRIS JERICHO ADVANCES TO THE KING OF THE RING FINALS!*

*The crowd roars in disapproval as Jericho admires his handiwork.  A sick smirk creeps over his face as he slowly backs up the entrance ramp.*

[Jim Ross]
Get some help out here goddammit!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
I... I don't know what to say.

[Michael Cole]
A victory wasn't enough for Jericho here tonight.  He came here with the intention of not only advancing to the King Of The Ring Finals, but to take out The Rock... and he may have accomplished just that.

*The Rock remains motionless as several EMTs rush past Jericho to tend to the fallen Brahma Bull.  Jericho disappears behind the curtain and a hushed silence falls over the arena as Rock is put into a neckbrace and lifted onto a stretcher.  Many young people in the audience are in tears, as as well as a few adults.  The emotion in the air is clear for all to see and feel as The People's Champion is slowly wheeled away...*

Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:13 pm

As Supremacy rolls on, the cameras cut backstage to where Don West is standing along barking orders at an interviewer who apparently said or did something that rubbed the mouthpiece of The West Side Army the wrong way. Finally, West barks at the man to shut his mouth and just stand there and hold the microphone so that he can speak uninterrupted.

Don West
Tonight is going to be absolutely magnificent because on this night is when everything comes together perfectly. For weeks now I’ve been warning, for weeks I’ve been promising, for weeks I’ve been preaching the gospel of The West Side Army and by the time we’re through with XWL tonight it’s going to get a little bit harder to ignore the words coming out of my mouth. Whether it’s Stone Cold running with his tail between his legs from Corey Graves, Ryback killing two birds with one stone when he easily dismantles Carlito and Randy Orton inside of that ring or Melina putting yet another nail in the coffin known as Michelle McCool’s career, everybody that calls themselves a member of this army is a threat and the ever man and woman watching this needs to be wary because the next victim could very well be one of you. We’re kicking ass and taking names and we’re taking no prisoners as we carve out our legacy in this company and leave a mark that can never be erased no matter how hard they try.

Clearly believing his own hype, West begins to chuckle.

Don West
I don’t know what else to tell you people. I don’t know what else The Army has to do before it sinks in that we are a collection of wrestlers that should be taken seriously. Don’t let what happened last week fool you, Amazing Red is still very much one of the greatest prospects to step foot in XWL. You know, after he was robbed out of a victory in that water gun fight, Red took me aside and he said, “I should have had that thing won, but it shouldn’t be a surprise that Shawn Michaels had to cheat to get the victory.” And I couldn’t help but agree with him. I said, “Of course he had to cheat, Red! You’re better than him! And you’ll prove that at Supremacy when you defeat him and Antonio Cesaro!” I mean who superkicks people during a water gun fight? Are you kidding me? Well I hope you had your fun, Shawn, because tonight Red is going to defeat you in that match that you chose and that’ll only make things that much sweeter for him.

To the dismay of Don West, it seems as if Shawn Michaels heard their little conversation with the interviewer as HBK walks into camera shot. Shawn is clearly not prepared for a fight here because he's just rocking some casual street wear which includes a t-shirt, some jeans, and a hat. Michaels wastes no time getting into the thick of the action as he interrupts.

Shawn Michaels
You're calling me a cheater? I think you've got it all wrong... Shawn Michaels doesn't cheat. Okay, I do, I used to, but I don't anymore. Either way, you deserved to eat that superkick. And to look on the bright side, I was only giving you a taste of what you'll get more of tonight... a sample. Now how does that make me a bad guy? Besides, you expected to face the Heartbreak Kid in a competition and not have to look out for the Sweet Chin Music? What do you think I do if a deer charges at me while I'm in the wild and I can't get my gun on it fast enough? I unleash a sweet little classic tune on that deer. So Don, I don't think we're going to have to worry about me losing in the match that I chose, but we will have to worry about your mouth. It seems to get bigger each time we meet.

Don West
Oh my goodness, is talking the only thing you’re good for nowadays? It’s like the only time I see you’re running your mouth about things you just can’t back up. I mean, just look at you Shawn… you’re supposed to be a legend of this business and yet every time that I look at you I’m not impressed, I’m not star struck, my mind is just absolutely blown at the thought that you’re the guy that people look up to. You’re the epitome of selfishness because you should have bowed out of this business a decade ago yet you find some sort of sick pleasure out of hanging around where you’re not wanted or needed so that you can hog the spotlight and deprive men like Amazing Red from the opportunities that he deserves!  When was the last time you’ve done anything worth mentioning, Shawn? When was the last time you struck fear into another competitor’s heart? It’s been a long, long time, hasn’t it? While Red has been doing just that on a weekly basis and still hasn’t gotten the respect he deserves.

Antonio Cesaro
Respect?

Antonio Cesaro walks into the shot. Cesaro looks a little different since his most recent appearance. He looks to be sporting a light-brown wig. Surprisingly, no one in the shot notices a thing. Cesaro speaks.

Antonio Cesaro
How is that pathetic little twerp going to gain any respect around here, if he comes out every week wearing dumb tennis shoes? He's a wrestler dammit! Buy him a pair of boots! Speaking of footwear, what the hell are you two wearing. What exactly are those supposed to be Don? Loafers? They look more like shoes my great grandmother would wear. You have zero taste in shoes. Speaking of zero taste... are you really wearing hunting boots, Shawn?... IN PUBLIC?! What kind of inbred hick are you for even hunting?! Do you realize it's because of people like you, animals all over the world are being abused and killed? For what? So you can eat them? Sell their fur? If anything, YOU should be the one being hunted, because you are just like the things you hunt.... AN ANIMAL! Don't think I forgot about you West. Judging by your size, you eat like a wild animal. Red? Who cares about him. He's a nobody. You are all nobodies.

Cesaro directs his attention to the camera.

Antonio Cesaro
Cameraman.... ZOOM IN ON ME! What you see before you ladies and germs, is what a SOMEBODY looks like. I mean look at me. I have perfect bone structure. I am smart. Most importantly, I have the most amazing natural hair ever seen on a man. I am perfec...

Don West breaks Cesaro's sentence off and starts on his own tirade.

Don West
Look here Cesaro, you have the audacity to-

But now we have Don West being cut off! However, West wasn't cut off by a voice, HBK seems to have found some duct-tape and is now sticking it on West's mouth! Don squirms and tries to get Shawn away from him, but Shawn Michaels is a pro-wrestler and easily out-muscles the out of shape and aged man. West tries to yank off the tape from his mouth once it's fully placed on, but he can't!

Shawn Michaels
Maybe that'll keep you quiet for awhile. It's bad enough dealing with one ego big enough for the two of us, but when there's two egos big enough for the two of us.... Does that mean you guys have an ego big enough for the four of us? I'm no mathematician, but that's a pretty big ego. And those egos, seeing how big they are, I can almost guarantee you that they'll be pretty hard to swallow. In fact, you might not even be able to swallow them at all. So when we go out to the ring, Cesaro, make sure you don't choke.

As Michaels finishes his rambling, Cesaro (with his new hair) stands in confusion of whatever Michaels just said.

Antonio Cesaro
I speak five separate languages and even I don't understand whatever it is you just said. Whatever you just said, I pretty sure it was an insult. Seeing that I'm not Mr. West, I'm not eating anything at the moment. So that leaves little to zero chance of me choking tonight. There is however, someone who will be choking. That person is you, Shawn. Tonight, you will be choking. Choking after I punch you so hard in the mouth, I break every single one of you teeth. My fist will continue into your mouth and down your throat, cutting off all air passages. The only way you could survive, is if you gave up and tapped out. As for this "Amazing" Red nerd over here... He won't even be able to start the match. I mean look at him! He's so short, he probably can't even get into the ring. Face it. You two will be defeated tonight. Defeated... by the most handsome.... most athletic... by THE most VERY EUROPEAN man to ever step foot in a professional wrestling ring. Defeated... by Antonio CESARO!

Shawn just shakes his head a bit before responding.

Shawn Michaels
Look here, I was lucky enough to shut up Don West, I don't need to listen to you now. I'll see you in the ring.

Michaels brushes his hair a bit with his hand and walks out of camera shot. Don West and Antonio Cesaro exchange a quick and awkward glance that leads Cesaro to quickly turn his head so that  his eyes follow HBK away. He stares intently and the camera slowly focuses in on Cesaro's face as we fade away to commercial.

Yes, my PPV has commercials, and let's pretend there's one right here so I don't have to get the YouTube link, okay?

We return from a commercial following that interesting segment between Antonio Cesaro, Don West, and Shawn Michaels to see the three men standing in the ring. It must be time to start their match... or they're out here for another contest, but that's unlikely. Let's check out the action.

[Justin Roberts:] Ladies and gentleman... Boys and girls... It is now time... for a triple threat Eellliimmmiinnaaaaatttiiooooooonnnnsss match. Each man can only be pinned once before he is Eliminated. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas... The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! Your second competitor, representing Don West, Amazing Red! And the third and final competitor for this match... hailing directly from Sweden, Antonio Cesaro! The man who is not eliminated in this match-up will be your winner!

*Ding! Ding! Ding!*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 YyUX8Lh

The three men circle the ring. The crowd is chanting out "HBK" in anticipation of the match. Shawn bows his head for a second to soak in the cheers and the fans pop for him, but this is the opportunity the others were waiting for as now both Amazing Red and Antonio Cesaro charge at HBK. Antonio elbows him in the back and knocks him to the ground. The tandem of two then drops ferocious boots to him in sequence. Cesaro and Amazing Red deliver an onslaught of attacks as the fans boo that their star is the first to be beaten. However, it's not long before Red and Cesaro realize it's a triple threat. Antonio stops stomping on Shawn and instead he pokes Red in the eye. Red is grabbing his eyes as he writhes in pain and Antonio Cesaro charges at him to clothesline him. He lifts Amazing Red back up and runs the ropes to shoulder bump him.

Cesaro lifts Amazing Red once more, but by now Shawn Michaels has returned to his feet. The Heartbreak Kid dashes towards both men. A jumping forearm grounds Cesaro and a second jumping forearm leaves Amazing Red to join him on the ground. HBK is fired up and the fans are loving it. His energy provokes loud cheers straight from the hearts of all those in the audience. Shawn is on a roll. He walks over to Amazing Red and a smirk across his face says that he's got a great idea. HBK brings Amazing Red to his feet and lifts him even higher with a suplex! And he sends him crashing down in a violent impact... on top of Antonio Cesaro! Shawn does a quick DX Chop and the fans love it. Michaels turns his back to even rile up the fans even more, but that's a mistake because the second he turns back towards his competitors he takes an enzuiguiri to the head from Amazing Red.

Amazing Red follows it up with a grounded moonsault to Michaels. Fans aren't as openly accepting to this however and they boo Amazing Red. Red yells something at the fans that we can only assume was "You Suck" in Spanish, but we'll never know. Antonio Cesaro is the next one to get to his feet and he socks a punch at Amazing Red. Red rubs his jaw and throws a backhand at Antonio. Antonio throws one back and the thunderous slap could be heard in the upper-decks. Cesaro takes the opportunity of a stunned Red to whip him into the ropes; however, Amazing Red's awareness doesn't allow him to bounce back into the awaiting move. Instead, he grabs the ropes. Shawn Michaels springs to his feet and now we've got three men back on their feet at square one in the match.

The three pace around a bit. A couple fake lunges at each other, but nobody is willing to move. Finally, they each simultaneously inch towards the center of the ring where they possible engage in the sport's first three-way lock up. Each man tries to gain an advantage, but nobody budges. Finally, Antonio Cesaro is able to get himself behind Amazing Red in a waist lock. HBK gets Antonio Cesaro in a waist lock as well. All three men are a bit tangled up and nobody can make any great movement while stuck like this. It's finally Amazing Red who pushes himself just far enough away from Cesaro that he's able to launch off a back-flip-kick to the Swish Superstar's head. Cesaro backs up into a german suplex courtesy of HBK and then a low-kick from Red brings HBK to the mat as well. Amazing Red is now quick on his feet, as Shawn Michaels landed atop Antonio Cesaro. Amazing Red jumps off the ropes to perform a springboard body splash to both men. The abdomens of all three certainly can't feel good after that.

Amazing Red slowly climbs to his feet and does a bit of taunting which the fans don't take well. Boos rain down on Red, but he either loves it or even boos sound different in Spanish, one or the other. Michaels slowly gets to his feet, only to take a kick to the side of the knee courtesy Amazing Red. Red delivers a second blow to HBK's head and now he's down on the ground again as quickly as he got up. Antonio Cesaro is now the one to start getting up to his feet and Red goes with the same tactic as he used for HBK, but Antonio Cesaro catches the leg. Cesaro raises Amazing Red's leg as high as he can and Amazing Red has a hard time keeping his balance. He falls down and Antonio Cesaro holds his other leg now too, holding him completely upside down. HBK reaches his feet and Antonio Cesaro looks to be forming a brief alliance with Shawn Michaels now. HBK kicks Red first in the gut, then the face, and caps it off with a kick to the chest. Amazing Red drops and Michaels gazes at the most likely dizzy Red as all the blood rushed to his head while he was upside down. But the first mistake was doing anything except watching Cesaro because Antonio throws a knee into HBK.

Michaels seems to be almost out of air, but he is able to resourcefully pull Antonio right from under his own legs. HBK gets to his feet and climsb the top rope... He eyes Amazing Red and nails an Elbow Drop! The crowd goes wild for the symbolic move of the Heartbreak Kid. HBK paces to the corner and begins to pump himself up, seemingly for the Sweet Chin Music. Michaels has the fans going wild as Amazing Red slowly and dazily gets to his feet. Shawn Michaels charges for the Sweet Chin Music to put him away... but Antonio Cesaro jumps in the way and fires HBK over his head with a Back Body Drop! The vicious move sees Shawn Michaels land on top of Amazing Red and crumble them both to the ground. Antonio Cesaro is now the man to walk himself to the corner. He mocks Shawn Michaels's signature maneuver as he stomps his foot in the corner. Amazing Red groggily gets himself up. He turns around and BOOM Antonio Cesaro nails a Sweet Chin Music to Amazing Red. Red collapses to the canvas and Antonio Cesaro drops down for the pin.

Amazing Red is eliminated! He's out! Red is disgraced and upset as he quickly slips out of the ring and walks/crawls himself to the back. Antonio Cesaro is joyous himself. Cesaro, more proud than ever that he's eliminated one of the two competitors here, walks over to Shawn Michaels who is still feeling the effects of that back body drop. Antonio delivers a flurry of elbows, punches, and stomps to the grounded Shawn Michaels. Michaels seems to be reeling as he can't take much more abuse. Antonio Cesaro lifts Shawn Michaels to his feet and throws him off of the ropes. Michaels bounces back and eats a big boot. Antonio Cesaro faces out on the ropes now, towards the entrance, and offers a huge smile. It seems to be the wrong time for him to face the entrance though because now the West Side Army in its full entirety comes out. Corey Graves, Don West, Ryback, Amazing Red, and Melina.

The West Side Army advances to the ring as Cesaro is just repeatedly saying, "No, no, no, no!" But it doesn't seem like the West Side Army is particularly interested in Antonio Cesaro because as they get into the ring they simply ask him to step out of the way. Ryback is the first man to take action. He lifts up Shawn Michaels. The Muscle of the West Side Army makes use of his brute strength as he drops Michaels with a powerbomb, lifts him up, and drops him down with yet another powerbomb. Ryback lifts Shawn Michaels up again and hits him with The Meat Hook. Ryback still isn't done as he lifts him even one more time and nails him with Shell Shocked. The Ryback was fed tonight. Graves steps up to Michaels and performs his MK Ultra. Shawn Michaels can't take it and writhes in pain before Graves backs off. Amazing Red directs the rest of his group to back off for a moment to allow him to do his thing. Amazing Red hops to the top turnbuckle and nails the Infrared off the top of it. The fans are going nuts, upset that Shawn Michaels is being hurt by the man who has already been eliminated.

Don West is just simply taunting HBK. Mocking him in more ways that we can even count or I have the descriptive powers to tell you about. Don West signals to Antonio Cesaro. We can't tell what's said between the two, but it seems they've come to an understanding. This understanding leads to Antonio complying with West's orders. West orders his men to lift Shawn Michaels and they do. They lift him over their head... Ryback clearly carrying the biggest of the load. With their combined strengths they hurl Michaels to the outside of the ring and through the announce table. Shawn Michaels is out-cold. Medical attendees rush over to Shawn Michaels. It seems as if the Swiss-Man believed that his small-bit of help to the West Side Army led to his safety on tonight, but that's proven to be false. The West Side Army surrounds Antonio Cesaro and he doesn't know what to do. Cesaro rushes as the smallest and most tired of the three from enduring a match, Amazing Red, but the other two men pounce.

They break Cesaro off of Red and then savagely stomp him. Ryback is told to "finish him." The Ryback raises Antonio Cesaro and crushes him with the Meat Hook. The West Side Army's work here is done, clearly. It seems this match ended in a no-contest because not a single man is going to be capable of continuing... Shawn Michaels or Antonio Cesaro, though one clearly in worse condition than the other. Shawn Michaels is zoomed in on the outside still in clear need of medical attention and Antonio Cesaro is left hurt in the center of the ring. The West Side Army has really done both of these men in... The Army raises their hands in the air in the middle of the ring as the fans boo wildly. Will Shawn Michaels be alright? Who would have won this match? What will the backlash be? Find out, soon!
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:26 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 JyXp5eG

- - - - - - - -

20 Minutes into the match

- - - - - - - -

Both Austin Aries and Seth Rollins are down in the corner of the ring, the ladder ready and set up directly underneath the contract. Rollins drags himself over to the turnbukcle, using it for leverage to pull himself up as Aries starts to show movement behind him. Seth pulls himself up to one knee and leans his head against the second turnbuckle to catch his breath. Aries now lifts himself up off the ground, crouching on all fours. Seth quickly spins around and bounced against the ropes, he rebounds back towards Aries and lifts his boot up into the air above his head. Aries quickly and instinctively rolls away to the left corner, Seth stops his foot before making impact with the canvas and charges towards Aries, knocking him back into the corner with a clothesline. Aries bounces forwards from the impact and Seth lifts him up into the air for a suplex. Aries struggles, trying to shake his way free out of the hold, he uses his knee to smack Rollins' in the head, he loses his balance, Aries continues to knee Seth in the skull until Rollins loses his grip and drops him. Aries then kicks him in the gut and locks him into a headlock, he lifts him up above his own shoulders and bring him down to the canvas with a swift thud.

Aries falls back onto the canvas and drags himself over to the set up ladder, he slowly pulls himself up by the rungs, but quickly notices Seth moving around behind him. Aries drops down from the ladder and heads over to Seth, grabbing hold of his shoulders, Aries drags him over to the ropes. After letting go of his shoulders, Aries hooks his arms and locks in his signature submission, the horns of aries. He flips himself over Seth's body into a bridge like position, still keeping a tight hold on the arms, he holds the submission for at least a minute before loosening his grip. Seth still down on the floor, Aries pulls him as close to the ropes as he can and hook his head once more. Placing his hands on the back of Seth's head, he starts to untie the band that keeps Seth's hair in place, once free he throws the band to the floor outside and uses both of his hands to grab hold of a chunk of Seth's hair, he pulls onto the chunks as he start to wrap his hair around the second rope. The crowd look on in shock as Aries continues to wrap Seth's hair around the ropes, over and over until he pulls onto it with all of his strength to tighten the hold, creating a big mess of a knot.

Aries steps away from Seth who is now bound to the ropes, he cracks a smile and quickly heads towards the ladder, climbing up rung by rung, he gets close to the top and looks down to see Seth struggling, trying to get free, pulling onto his own hair and bouncing in place, but to no avail. Aries looks up and continues to climb the ladder, grabbing hold of the contract with both of his hands, Seth has no choice but to watch from the ropes as Aries pulls down the contract and holds it tightly to his chest.

The crowd goes nuts as Aries steps down from the ladder and taunts the still trapped Seth with the contract that not only guarantees him a spot in the King of the Ring match later tonight, but also grants him freedom from the Shield.

We move to a hype video for the Intercontinental Champion and master of parkour, John Morrison.

Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Supremacy continues from our last segment and we are taking backstage where Paul Heyman is stood talking. The camera is facing Paul so we are unable to see just who he is talking too…

Paul Heyman
Look I know you are mad at what happened earlier tonight, but I had to get in the way. He can be a very dangerous man. I have had years of experience with him and if you had being in that ring you could have seen the intensity in his eyes. Now I wasn't going to let you go into that ring because that’s just what he wanted. You’ll get your chance to fight him, we are just going to make sure that it is when we want and make sure for him to come running to us and not the other way around.

The camera zooms out to show Brock Lesnar standing next to Paul. Brock is shown looking away from Paul with a cold, intense stare.

Paul Heyman
Look Brock, you are going to get the chance to fight him. I’ll get speaking to Hogan and Vickie next week and try to get something arranged but until then you are going to need to just relax. It’s not going to help anything if you just keep attacking him. He’s a smart man and if he can he’ll have us trapped in some of his mindgames. Brock you are a man who can beat The Undertaker. You are one of the only men who could stand in that ring and not show a hint of fear. He knows that. Everyone knows that. He knows what you can do. He knows the damage you could do to him if you wanted. Now I know you chose to get into this when you returned and attacked the Undertaker but now you have me to help you out. Brock we have been through a lot so just understand that what I did tonight was for your benefit. We can’t let Undertaker think you are just come out and do the same thing each and every week. He needs to know that we are smarter than him.

Brock Lesnar
Last week ‘Taker put out the challenge that he was looking for me. Paul you know I’m not a hard man to find. If Undertaker wants to find me he just needs to come to the right places. Look I get the fact you may not want me to be going in the ring each week and kicking Undertaker’s ass but I am not going to back down from a challenge. Last week he challenged me to get into that ring. He wanted me to fight him. I don’t back down from fights.

Paul Heyman
Brock, you have to understand ‘Taker is a smart man. He’s being in the ring with a lot of people and this is just a new challenge for him. He’s not going to be like Triple H or The Rock was. Taker is all about mindgames. When you’re going into matches you’re going to have to be ready for the lights to go out at any minute and him to appear in the ring. You have the intensity, you have the power and you have all the assets take him out of this game permanently. Just play to what I say and when you get your hands on him you can tear him apart.

Suddenly, lights in backstage area flicker off. As the turn back on everything seems to be normal... except for Paul Heyman's facial expression. Paul Heyman shows a look of terror as he looks past Brock Lesnar. Brock looks at Heyman for a moment. In this moment he realizes what is behind him. The Undertaker.

Lesnar tried to catch Undertaker by surprise with a back elbow. Undertaker evades the elbow. Lesnar turns around and swings to the midsection of the Undertaker. 'Taker give Brock a return blow to the side of the head. The two mean exchange shots until it looks as if Lesnar gains an advantage with a few knee shots to the midsection of 'Taker. With 'Taker down to a knee, Lesnar turns to Paul Heyman, who is standing back against the wall. Paul attempts to convince Brock to leave with him, but Brock refuses. As Brock turns back to 'Taker, he is met with a flurry of punches. Brock stumbles back against a partition, that is separating this particular backstage area and the catering area.

'Taker takes a few steps back and charges Lesnar, hoping to drive him through the partition. At the last second, Lesnar is able to land a boot to 'Taker's head. 'Taker drops to a knee, but he isn't in that position for long. Lesnar lifts 'Taker onto one shoulder. Heyman can be heard yelling for Brock to not do it. Lesnar disregards Heyman's demands and drive himself and 'Taker through the partition. The two men go crashing into the catering area. We see XWL Superstars and Divas running for cover, with some brave souls staying behind to finish their meals.

Lesnar is first to his feet. He makes his way over to one of the tables and collects a steel folding chair. Lesnar makes his way back to 'Taker. As he lifts the chair above his head, 'Taker sits up. Lesnar is taken back a bit by this. Lesnar swings the chair, but 'Taker rolls out of the way of the shot. 'Taker makes it back to his feet. Lesnar begins swinging the chair like a mad man. 'Taker make his way over to a small table containing: a coffee machine w/ pot and a large selection of pastries. With his back turned to Lesnar, 'Taker grabs the glass coffee pot off the table. Lesnar goes to swing the chair once more, but is met with a kick to the midsection. Lesnar drops the chair and is bend over, holding the spot he was kicked. 'Taker smashes the glass pot on the back of Lesnar's head. Shards of glass pile up on the floor. Drips of blood begin dropping on the shards of glass.

As Lesnar bleeds from the back of his head, Paul Heyman can be heard yelling at the Undertaker. 'Taker has now directed his attention to the short semi-bald man yelling at him. With 'Taker distracted, Lesnar makes it to his feet and slowly walks out of the catering area. Paul Heyman is too preoccupied to even notice Lesnar has left. 'Taker grabs Heyman by the throat, similar to earlier this evening. This time, Lesnar is nowhere in sight. No one can save Paul Heyman. 'Taker walks Heyman over to one of the catering tables that contains a fruit-punch bowl and other drinks. 'Taker has a message for Brock Lesnar.

Undertaker
Tell your client... this... is only the beginning.

'Taker lifts Heyman off his feet, then sends him crashing straight through the catering table. After a moment of staring at an unconscious Heyman, 'Taker walks away. The screen fades into the next segment of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 7CkTykG

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Tt7EFZ1
XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 OG7TK3z

The crowd lets out a cheer as the duo of Paige and Layla bursts out from behind the curtain, and one thing's for certain, this match will be anything than pretty. They walk to opposite ends of the stage, garnering a nice reaction from the live audience in attendance. After a few moments, they meet in the middle of the stage, absorbing the positive reaction from the crowd, before they begin their descent down the entrance ramp.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 U98uNjT
XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 NKCvhLA

[Lillian Garcia]
The following match is an Extreme Rules Tag-Team Match, where the losers must disband. Introducing first, hailing from England, Layla and Paige, The United Queendom!

The Brits walk down the ramp, with Paige pulling ahead of Layla, who has her arms raised into the air. Paige slaps a few hands from the members of the XWL Universe in the front row before spotting an “Anti-Diva” sign a few rows back. She points at it before walking to the bottom of the ramp. Layla, on the other hand, has slapped the hands of the people closest to the stage and the top portion of the ramp, slowly making her way to the ring, attempting to slap as much hands as she possibly could.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 WeeBkMC
XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 U34ftvw

Paige climbs up onto the apron and scans the live audience in attendance, seeing their positive reactions towards them. Layla reaches the bottom of the ramp, nearly done slapping the hands of the many fans in the front row. Layla and Paige share a glance as Layla enters the ring while Paige remains on the apron, and begins removing her jacket before letting out her signature yell, much to the pleasure of the crowd.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 RKEwv8L

She enters the ring and it's Layla's turn to do her signature pose while on the top rope. She steps on the bottom rope with her left leg, before throwing her right over the top rope and wrapping it on the middle rope. Layla slides horizontally to the left before rising back up and throwing her hands in the air as the male members of the live audience in attendance let out a few whistles.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 VjKyT9f

The United Queendom stand in the center of the ring, sharing in a glance, knowing this could be the last night they team together if things don't go their way. Knowing this though, that doesn't seem to have dampened their spirits, they're here to win, to put an end to The Bella Twins once and for all, and with the two sisters bickering and having their bond continue to be tested, this could be the last straw for them.

Vintage David using last PPV's entrance

The Bella Twins theme plays throughout the arena and the fans immediately start to boo before they can step out from the back. Out come Brie and Nikki in matching red attires and they look ready for some action, despite not being on the same page for the past week. Nikki and Brie stop at the top of the ramp, before staring down at their opponents. The duo perform their signature twirl before heading down the ramp.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 GXO7UBZ

[Lillian Garcia]: And introducing their opponents, from Scottsdale, Arizona, Brie and Nikki, The Bella Twins!

The team of Brie and Nikki walk down the ramp with the most serious looks, after all, this match does carry serious stipulations. The Houston fans are certainly not big on The Bella Twins as they make it clear with their boos. However, many fans still try to stretch out their hands for slaps but they should know better by now, The Bellas cater to no one.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 8zklNto

Nikki and Brie walk over to the right side of the ring before hoping on the apron simultaneously. The two divas pose in the center of the ring apron for the benefit of flash photography before separating just a few inches and backflipping into the ring.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 IOmzMmq

The head official separates The United Queendom and The Bella Twins into opposite turnbuckle corners and calls for the bell. This is the moment both teams have been waiting for, the final match between these two teams, except that after this match, there will only be one. Each team walks slowly to the center of the ring, Brie and Paige in each other's faces and Nikki and Layla in each other's faces. Brie starts to poke her finger in Paige's chest rather violently and says "Your time is done!" while Nikki gets even more in Layla's face, followed by a push to the forehead to which Layla doesn't take lightly. Layla and Paige look at one other and immediately know what time it is...time for some action! Layla catches Nikki by surprise with a swift spinning back kick as Paige hits Brie with a Savage Kick to the gut. The duo each grabs a Bella by the hair before driving both heads together with full force. The Bellas hold their head from the impact before the British duo hits both of the twins with a running bulldog. The United Queendom go for the quick early cover. . .

1!

Immediate kickout from Brie and Nikki simultaneously, it's going to take a lot more for the ladies to stay down with the stipulations in this match. Layla picks up Brie while Paige pursues Nikki. The Brunette Bombshell brings Brie to her feet and hammers away at her with a series of forearms to the face, backing her into the turnbuckle area meanwhile Paige is mudhole stomping Nikki who is seated in the corner. Both divas back up into the turnbuckles opposite of and start charging towards them, Layla landing a huge butt bump to the torso of Brie, knocking the wind out of her and Paige landing a dropkick to the midsection of Nikki. Paige drags Nikki out of the corner by her hand and feet and attempts for the cover but Nikki is able to kick out at the one. Layla follows up the butt bump with a two handed bulldog and Brie rolls out upon impact leaving UQ with just Nikki in the ring.

Nikki rolls over onto her back and sees both Layla and Paige approaching her, she's in a tough spot. However, Nikki is able to think strategically  and kicks Layla, targeting her surgically repaired knee, followed by a kick to the head. Nikki Bella then trips Paige, who charges towards her,  onto the middle rope to which Nikki pops up from the ground and begins to choke Paige out, pressing her knee against her neck while uses the top ring rope as leverage. The Queen of the Ring finalist lets go off her grip on Paige's neck and turns her attention to Layla who seems to be making her way back to her feet. As soon as Layla gets up, Nikki drops her with a running clothesline. Layla pops up but Nikki takes her down with another clothesline, she pops up one more time but Nikki takes her down with  a hair slam, with Layla's head bouncing hard, right against the mat. Nikki goes for the quick cover on Layla...

1!

T...

And Layla is still in this match, she isn't going to give up that easy. Nikki Bella slaps the mat, telling the referee to speed up his count. Brie Bella has already regained her consciousness and is already searching under the ring for a weapon. The camera closes up on Brie's quest for a weapon and she finally pulls something out from under the ring... a broom and a kendo stick, one for her and the other for Nikki. Brie puts the ring curtain down before entering the ring. She hands the kendo stick to Nikki Bella and keeps the broom for herself as she stalks her opponents. Paige is the first to get up and in no time, she receives a shot from the kendo stick to the midsection from Nikki Bella. She hunches over from the shot, in pain, and this allows for Nikki to hit Paige continuously with shot after shot with the wooden stick. The impact from the shots can be heard throughout the arena and it isn't pleasing the crowd as boos almost mask the sound of the shots. Layla rolls over onto her stomach and tries to crawl over to the ropes for leverage but Brie is already on her case, slamming the broom right across her back, dropping her right down to the mat.

Brie drops the broom and grabs a handful of Layla's hair. Brie Bella drags her up to her feet and places her head through the top and middle ring rope. The former Diva's Champion retrieves her handy housewife tool and places it horizontally across Layla's neck and pulls it back, also proceeding to choke Layla out. She places one foot on Layla's back to add pressure and Layla gasps for air but there's nothing the referee can do about Brie's brutality. She eventually lets go and tosses Layla out of the ring and Layla crashes onto the thin padding, taking her out of the equation for the moment. Brie now turns her attention to a bruised Paige, who Nikki is stomping out.  The Bella Twins brings a dazed Paige to her feet. Nikki Bella performs a snapmare causing Paige to flip over and land in a seated position. Brie runs towards the ropes to gain momentum, bounces off, runs back towards Paige and hits a dropkick to the face of Paige. Nikki goes for the cover...

1!

2!

Paige kicks out! She's not giving up on her team without a fight. Brie and Nikki look at the referee very angrily, slapping their hands together and instructing him to do his job better. Nikki Bella and Brie Bella grab Paige up by the head and both lock an arm over her neck. They each take one of her arms and put it over their shoulders. The Bella Twins proceed to lift Paige up and slam her down with a double suplex, showing off their teamwork. The twins are smart enough to not go for a cover so they pick Paige up yet again. Brie sends her flying with a irish whip into the turnbuckle. Instead of charging at Paige directly, the twins have a trick up their sleeves. Brie stands directly in front of Nikki and she takes one of her arms. Brie goes for an irish whip to Nikki Bella but Nikki switches it up, spins it around, and performs an irish whip of her own to Brie, giving her more momentum heading to Paige. Brie Bella tries to land a clothesline but Paige is able to stop Brie with a kick to the gut followed by a reverse STO into the turnbuckle pad. 

Paige sees Nikki charging at her but she takes her down with a dropkick to the torso. Nikki gets up yet again and she's hit with another dropkick, this time. The next time, Nikki stumbles to her feet and she finds herself caught in grasp, with her head under Paige's arm and a leg hooked by the other arm. Paige hits Nikki with a fisherman suplex and bridges for the pin, hoping to pick up the victory. . .

1!

2!

NO! Nikki Bella kicks out. Paige looks on with slight disbelief but decides she has no time to argue with the referee. Layla slides back into the ring and now all four ladies are back in the ring. Layla makes her way over to Brie Bella in the turnbuckle corner, who's positioned with her stomach against the turnbuckle. Layla grabs by the hair and drives her face against the turnbuckle padding over and over and over, not holding back one bit. Layla takes Brie head one final time and bounces it against the turnbuckle pad that it causes Brie to stumble backwards. The Brunette Bombshell takes this opportunity to back a bit, run towards the turnbuckle corner, bounce off one rope, then the other rope and launches herself off for a crossbody, landing right on Brie. She pops up from the ground and holds her hands in the air shouting "Come on!" to which the crowds pops loudly for The United Queendom.

Layla exits the ring in search of a weapon. She heads over to the timekeeper's area and nicely request a chair. She grabs the chair and heads right back into the ring. Layla drops the chair onto the mat and stalks her opponent as she slowly comes to her feet. As Brie comes to her senses, however ironically not thinking of the consequences, she charges towards Layla but that doesn't stop cause Layla to hesitate one bit as she follows suit. Layla gets the upper hand and lands a spinning facebuster right on the strategically placed steel chair. Layla attempts to put the Bellas away for good...

1!

2!

Thr...

No! Nikki Bella breaks away from Paige's grip and lands a kick right to the head of Layla, breaking the count, showing just how determined Nikki is to save her team. Paige gets a grip of Nikki's hair and drags her all the way over to the opposite set of ring ropes but Nikki is able to turn and land a hard kick to gut, knocking Paige out of the ring as she falls through the middle ropes. Nikki leans over the top ring rope and shouts "Stay out!" with a "L" accompanied, adding insult to injury. The Queen of the Ring finalist continues to taunt Paige but she doesn't know the danger that's standing right behind her. As Nikki turns around in smiles and giggles, she's met with a hard-hitting Bombshell, knocking her out of the ring. It wasn't what Layla was hoping for but she's got one twin out of the equation for now.

This crowd is pumped up tonight and the reactions from the crowd certainly tells it all. Layla turns around and backs into a turnbuckle corner, slowing it down for a change. She watches as Brie Bella gets up slowly using the ring rope as leverage. Brie turns around and rest her body on the turnbuckle. She looks to her left and to her right and she notices that it's just her and Layla in the ring at the moment, one team member representing for their team. Layla initiates circling the ring and Brie follows. The two ladies approach one another slowly and lock up, it's a battle of strength, who can overpower their opponent. Layla gets the upper hand with a headlock but Brie backs her all the way into the ropes. She launches her off into the opposite ropes and Layla ricochets back while Brie charges at her. Layla is able to perform a arm drag reversal take down into a pin...

1!

Immediate kickout on Brie's end. As Layla sits up in disbelief, Brie uses this opportunity to hood Layla's hand and foot for a cradle pin and the referee drops down on the ground to count...

1!

Layla too kicks out right after the one, knowing the circumstances of this match. Layla backflips onto her feet and tries to hit a seated Brie with a spinning kick but Brie ducks out of the way and by surprise, goes for a roll-up on Layla...

1!

Tw...

Layla breaks the count yet again and rolls on her feet. This time Brie isn't swift enough to get out of the way because Layla is able to hit Brie with a dropkick to the chest, knocking the life out of her.

Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Paige and Nikki have recovered from their respective situations and have begun trading blows with one another. With each forearm that is fired, one is returned, Paige strikes and Nikki returns the gesture. Back and forth, the forearms don't seem to be coming to a stop anytime soon, that is, until Nikki is able to land two successful shots in a row, causing Paige to take a step back. Nikki tries to use this to her advantage by attempting to throw Paige into the barricade, but Paige has other plans, blocking the toss with her leg. Instead, she lands a few shots to Nikki's abdomen before pushing her backwards and nearly causing her to collide with the steel steps. Paige charges forward but Nikki's able to land a swift drop toe hold, tripping the self proclaimed Anti-Diva and forcing her to go head first into the steel steps.

Paige holds her head while she remains on her knees, obviously still feeling the effects of going head first into the ring steps and Nikki's trash talking isn't helping one bit. She decides to shut Nikki up for the time being by taking a hold of her waist and pulling her into the ring steps, which causes Nikki to collide with said steps the same way Paige did just moments ago. With both rivals on the road to recovery, the action is taken back into the ring where Brie and Layla are shown making it back to their feet, trading shots along the way. After a few moments, both divas are nearly on their feet, still trading blows with one another. Brie tries to land one more strike, but Layla shoves her backwards, causing her to bounce off the ropes and comes running back at Layla.

She attempts to backdrop the incoming Brie Bella but Brie is able to shift her weight mid air and lands on her feet firmly behind Layla. Brie shoves Layla towards the ropes, repeating the same thing, only with the roles reversed. Brie ducks an incoming clothesline, courtesy of Layla, and takes a grip on her hair before pulling on it and slamming her down to the canvas. Brie takes this moment to taunt the crowd as she believes both her opponents for the evening are down for the moment. Little does Brie know that Paige has just thrown Nikki into the barricade and tossed a trash can into the ring. Paige slides into the ring with a trash can lid in tow, almost stalking Brie.

The roaring cheers of the live audience in attendance cause Brie to look around the crowd, almost perplexed at why they're cheering her for her actions. It quickly becomes apparent to her why they are cheering the second she turns around and is smacked across the skull with a trash can lid, courtesy of Paige, which causes Brie to drop down to her knees, barely able to keep herself from falling over. Paige tosses the lid to her side and picks up the trash can, placing it over Brie, not allowing her to see what's going on around her. Paige looks over her shoulder to check if Nikki's still down and sees her trying to use the barricade to make it back to her feet.

Layla makes it back to her feet and sees Brie with a trash can over her head, giving Paige a semi confused look. Paige mouths something over to Layla before motioning to Brie, causing Layla to smirk and nod at Paige's plan. The Anti-Diva raises her arm halfway into the air, almost saying, “You first,” to her fellow Brit. Layla mirrors the motion and mouths, “After you.” Paige nods her head and takes a step forward, measuring up their apparent target for a moment. The trash can begins to move as Brie tries to remove it from over her head but this gives Paige the perfect opportunity to land a swift kick to the side of the trash can, slightly denting it. She takes a step back, causing Layla to step up to the proverbial plate. She lands a kick on the opposite side of the trash can, giving it a slightly more noticeable dent along its side.

Paige follows up with another kick, denting her side of the trash can just a bit more. Layla does the same, nodding towards Paige. Paige kicks the trash can once more, which gives Layla her cue to kick it, which, in turn, causes Paige to kick it again. Almost like a well oiled machine, The United Queendom get a rhythm, and begin adding a bit more power behind their kicks, possibly almost knocking a defenseless Brie Bella unconscious inside the trash can.

The Brits stand on either sides of the trash can before they lock eyes with one another, almost as if their waiting for the other to give a signal. Paige nods her head once before both Brits charge forward with their signature double superkick, almost crushing the trash can over Brie's body. Brie falls forward, with the trash can still over her, and it seems that one of the Bellas has been temporarily been neutralized.

The sold-out Houston crowd is ecstatic as Layla and Paige have gained the upper hand once again and they might just have enough momentum to put The Bella Twins away for good. Before heading for the pin, The United Queendom perform their famous handshake that they've been known to do during their matches. Layla takes the garbage can off of Brie Bella and Paige drops down and goes for the cover. The referee slides down to the mat to count what could be  the final count of this match...

1!

2!

3!

NO! Just at the last nanosecond, as Layla's back is turned to help the crowd follow along with the count, Nikki Bella somehow finds a way into the ring and with a vicious kick to the back, she breaks the count. As soon as Layla turns around, expecting to have her hand raised in victory, she's floored to the ground with a clothesline from Nikki Bella. Nikki isn't looking to pleased at this moment, there are no laughs and no smiles from her. Nikki turns her attention to Paige who she grips by the hair and grabs off of the grounded Brie Bella. Nikki spins Paige around and gives her an ear-deafening slap across the face, dropping her to the mat. Nikki drops down to mat and rolls out the in search for a weapon to use.

As Nikki Bella walks ringside, the capacity crowd jeers her but she doesn't seem to give them the reaction she's looking for. She's more determined that ever to win this match so a couple of boos barely affect her. Nikki searches under the ring and looks for a weapon but she knows she has to pick the right one to do just enough damage. Fans in the front rows lean over the barricade to watch as Nikki seems to grip something and begins to pull it out. One big pull and the object becomes apparent, a 15 ft ladder! Nikki pulls one more time and with that pull, the whole ladder is visible now. With all her might, Nikki gets the ladder to lean up onto the ring apron and then slides the ladder into the ring, following right behind. Nikki Bella notices Paige slowly getting up and kicks her right in the gut to get her to stay down for just a bit longer. As Layla crawls to her feet, with just a shot to the head with Nikki's boot, Layla too is down for now.

The Queen of the Ring finalist rushes over to her sister to wake her up, the Bella Twins have the chance to gain a lot of momentum. Brie finally goes some consciousness and stumbles to her feet as Nikki helps her up from the ground. Brie finally shakes it off and Nikki directs her over to the ladder. The two divas work cohesively as a team to pick the ladder up, Brie holding the top end and Nikki holding the bottom end. Brie and Nikki stalk Paige as she's the first of the duo to get to her feet. As Paige gets up and turns around, Brie and Nikki have already starting charging at her with a lot of momentum and she isn't able to move out the way in time. She's hit right in the gut with the steel ladder, causing her to hunch over in pain. The Bella Twins raise the ladder over their heads and with tremendous force, they throw it onto the back of Paige.

With Paige out cold and under the ladder, the twins turn their attention to Layla. The two divas walk over to Layla who struggles to get up. Brie pushes Layla's head down and each time Layla gets back up, Brie and Nikki continue to push her back down, teasing and taunting her. Brie bends down and grabs Layla by the jaw, mouthing something that the camera isn't able to pick up. However, it seems like it's enough to get Layla riled up and she breaks from Brie's grip, giving her a slap of her own. Nikki looks on with shock and slowly reacts, going after Layla but Layla lands a forearm to the face of Nikki. Brie comes back for more but Layla hits yet another forearm, she's trying to get back into this. 

The Brunette Bombshell gets back onto her feet and right as she goes for Layla goes for a high kick, Nikki kicks Layla on her surgically repaired knee, to which Layla reacts with a scream and dropping Layla to one knee. As she kneels, Brie and Nikki look at one another and plot. The duo takes two steps back and both perform a double "Bombshell" to Layla, each hitting a side of Layla's skull. Layla drops down to the ground and at this point in time, it isn't looking too good for UQ. The Bella Twins could go for a pin but they don't seem to be in a rush to end this contest. Brie and Nikki both grab a Layla's lifeless body up by a hand, using the ropes for support to get her to her feet. Nikki gets a arm around Layla's neck and Brie follows suit. Each diva takes an arm of Layla's and puts it over their shoulders. The Bella Twins lift Layla in the air and slam her forward, directly on her knee, on the steel ladder which Paige lies under and certainly, both ladies feel the effects, Layla feeling the worst of it.

Both Brits lay on the canvas, Layla squirming around the mat, holding her now hurt knee, while Paige holds her back, obviously feeling the effects of the maneuver. The Bellas walk around the ring, taunting the crowd once more, clearly in control of the situation. Paige is able to push the ladder off of her and begins crawling to the ropes. Brie spots her and delivers a swift kick to her gut, knocking her back down to the mat. On the opposite end of the ring, Nikki kicks the back of Layla's leg as she's using the ropes to lift herself up, causing Layla to let out a scream of pain as she collapses back down to the canvas.

Brie shouts out to Nikki, who turns around to see her sister slowly lifting up Paige to her feet. Nikki nods her head and runs towards Paige, going for her signature snapmare. But Paige is able to catch her in mid air and uses all her strength to push Nikki off of her and sends her flying towards the ladder that was used against her moments ago. Nikki holds her shoulder in pain as Brie looks on with a look of disbelief on her face. Before she could react, Paige lands a swift back kick, dropping Brie down to her knees. Nikki makes it back to her feet, ignoring the pain that she's in, and attempts to run at Paige, but before she could, two arms are wrapped around her waist, stopping her in her tracks. They are quickly revealed to belong to Layla as Nikki struggles to break free.

With Nikki distracted by Layla, Paige takes this as an opportunity to strike and goes for a superkick. Unfortunately for the Anti-Diva, Nikki is able to duck the kick, causing it to inadvertently hit Layla across the jaw, sending her flying out of the ring through the middle rope. The shocked expression on Paige's face says it all, whether it was intended or not on Nikki's part, Paige has been put in a two on one situation for the time being. The Bellas slowly begin to get on either side of Paige, causing the Anti-Diva to shift her attention between both twins.

After a moment of verbally assaulting Paige, The Bellas rush at Paige at the same time, which forces Paige to land a knee to Nikki's gut but leaves her exposed to a shot to her back, dropping her down to a knee. Paige refuses to fall victim to the numbers game and lands a forearm shot to Nikki's midsection, and follows up with a back elbow to Brie, who's still behind her. She manages to hold back the double team for a moment while repeating her actions for a few more seconds. Brie stumbles backwards, allowing Paige to take a hold of Nikki and launches her towards Brie. Brie is able to stop them colliding but that only gives Paige an opening to land a dropkick to Nikki's back, causing them to bump heads and fall to the mat.

Paige takes a hold of Nikki's head and drags her towards the ropes, placing her neck across them before she exits out to the apron. She grabs a tight grip on Nikki's head before driving knee after knee into her skull. After a few moments, Paige delivers the final one, which sends Nikki back into the ring, before letting out her signature scream. Almost as if right on cue...

The theme of XWL's resident Foxy Diva, Alicia Fox, begins to play throughout the arena, causing Paige to look out towards the stage, anticipating the arrival of her Foxy Rival. While the live audience in attendance erupts into a wave of boos and jeers, Layla is able to make her way back into the ring, still trying to shake the cobwebs of that unintentional superkick, courtesy of Paige. Fox walks out from behind the curtain and stands of the stage, mockingly clapping her hands at Paige's performance in this match thus far. Paige doesn't take her eyes off of Fox, who begins to slowly descend the entrance ramp. Paige hops off the apron and begins making a beeline towards Fox, causing Layla to shout, “Paige!?” which falls on deaf ears, as the only thing on Paige's mind is revenge.

As Paige hits her rival with a series of forearms to the face, Layla leans over the ropes shouting at Paige to focus on the task at hand: defeating the Bella Twins. With Layla distracted by her own partner, Brie takes this opportunity to try to roll-up Layla for the three count...

1!

2!

Layla kicks out and all it would've took was one second to end The United Queendom. Layla pops up from the ground and Brie charges at her with a clothesline but Layla gets out and and uses Brie's momentum to send her flying out the ring, making the match one-on-one for the time being. Layla makes her way to over to Nikki Bella but swiftly Nikki Bella is able to pull Layla right through the ropes as as she bends over right through the ropes. Meanwhile as Nikki makes her way over to Layla, Paige has dropped Alicia to the ground with a hard knee. Paige then turns her attention to Brie Bella who uses the ring curtain for support to get up. She reaches for the bottom rope but she's caught off guard by Paige who grabs her by the hair. Before Paige can do anything, Fox is already on her tail and gives Paige a taste of her own medicine by grabbing her hair. Paige releases her grip on Brie and Fox slams Paige down onto the canvas.

On the other side of the ring, Nikki Bella irish whips Layla into the corner of the barricade. She charges at Layla, hoping to spear her into the barricade but Layla swiftly dodges Nikki's attempt, causing her to crash shoulder first into the barricade. Layla hops up onto the top of the barricade and hovers over Nikki. She waits for her to raise up from the ground and grips her hair. Layla jumps down and lands a huge facebuster right onto the thin padded canvas, getting a huge pop from the fans. Despite falling right on her knee, Layla hobbles right back up to her feet and puts her hands in the air, garnering some cheers. Layla looks over to the other side of the ring and sees that Paige is in need of help as Alicia and Brie hit her with a series of stomps. The Brunette Bombshell enters the ring and walks over to where all the action is happening. She shouts out to Brie, who shifts her attention to Layla. Brie tries to grab Layla's foot but Layla is quick enough to move her foot and them stomp on Brie's hand. She then steps up on the bottom rope for momentum, jumps up and hits a swift dropkick through the ropes, knocking Brie down to the ground. Alicia gets distracted by Brie getting taken out and Paige is able to use this time to hit kick to the gut. Layla then makes her way onto the ring apron before jumping off and hitting a nice crossbody.

The Beautiful Brit gets back to her feet and helps Paige up from the ground. Layla checks to make sure Paige is all good before going any further. Layla and Paige surround Fox, Layla in front and Paige in back. Fox slowly makes her way back to her feet and is surprised to see Layla in front of her. She asks Layla nicely to not touch her, explaining that her problem isn't with her. Alicia extends her hand out but Layla crosses her arms and says no. Layla steps forward, causing Alicia to try to run in the opposite direction, but she's hit right on the jaw with a powerful superkick from Paige causing her to spin right around. Layla takes advantage of this, grabs Alica's head, spins around, and lands a brutal LayOut!

With Fox now out of the equation for the foreseeable future, The Brits pick up their respective opponents, Layla targets her opponent later on in the evening, Brie Bella, while Paige goes for Nikki. Both Bellas are thrown into the ring adjacent from one another before The United Queendom enters shortly after. Paige lands a few stomps on each Bella for good measure before an idea creeps into her mind. She begins mouthing something to Layla, who forms a smile across her face as Paige finishes explaining what she has in mind. Layla backs herself into a corner as Paige was to the one across from her. The Bellas begin to slowly rise up to their feet, giving Paige her cue to being running towards Layla, but what do the The Brits have in mind?

The second The Bellas make it to their feet, Paige hops up onto the second rope, launching Layla towards the Bella Twins with an assisted monkey flip. Layla soars through the air, catching both of their opponents with a clothesline simultaneously, knocking them back to the canvas. Paige kicks Nikki in the abdomen, which causes her to roll out to the apron and out of the way, for now. The Brits shift their attention to Brie and stand on opposite sides of the fallen Bella, almost stalking her for what ever they have in mind. Brie slowly rises up, unaware that both members of the United Queendom waiting for her to make it to her feet.

Brie is barely able to do so, causing Layla to go for her signature Bombshell in an attempt to bring this match as well as The Bella Twins to an end. Nikki quickly makes it to her feet and pushes Paige into her sister, knocking Brie out of harms way and forcing Paige to take the full force of the roundhouse kick, seemingly knocking her unconscious almost instantly. The look of disbelief on Layla's face says it all. Before she could react, she's met with a kick to the gut, sending her out of the ring through the bottom rope as Brie recovers and quickly goes for the pin.

Layla quickly makes it to her feet and tries to reenter the ring to break the count.

She slides into said ring, but before she could reach Paige, she's stopped in her tracks by Fox, who is hanging on for dear life to Layla's leg.

3!

The refs hand strikes the canvas a third time as Layla is able to break Fox's grip and reaches Paige, but it's just a second too late. The Bellas stand triumphantly over The United Queendom as Fox smirks outside the ring, fully aware that she helped bring an end to the teaming of The Brits.

[Lillian Garcia]: Here are your winners, Nikki and Brie, The Bella Twins!

Brie and Nikki hurry up and scramble out of the ring as Layla lies down on the mat, with her hands covering her face in disbelief. Layla can't even fathom the thought of her costing herself and Paige the match accidentally. Layla rises up onto her knees and looks up in the sky, you can see that she's almost in tears because right after that 3 count, there was no more United Queendom. Layla holds her hands up on her head interlocked and looks on at Paige, Layla's never felt such a heavy burden put on her. Nikki Bella and Brie Bella both grab microphones from the time keeper's area and run over to the ramp, walking backwards.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 TNTUrel
[Brie Bella]: Poor United Queendom! Or should I saw the former United Queendom.

[Nikki Bella]: What did we tell you?

[Brie Bella]: Blood is certainly thicker than some fake British bond.

[Nikki Bella]: You two came into this match thinking you could actually defeat us. But when it came down to it. . .

[Brie Bella]: You proved to be your own worst enemies, how tragic.

[Nikki Bella]: You got what you wanted, a little TV time with The Bella Twins, now it's time to pack it up.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 IMhPYQG

[Brie Bella]: How about we sing you a little song for you?

[Nikki Bella]: Na na na na! Na na na na!

[Brie Bella]: Hey hey hey!

[Nikki Bella]: Everyone join in for this last note!

[Brie and Nikki Bella]: Goodbye!

Instead of joining in, the crowd instead boos loudly at The Bella Twins. They're upset that the fan-favorites lost the match but the Bella Twins merely took advantage of the situation. Brie and Nikki Bella stop at the top of the ramp and smile down at the former United Queendom. Alicia Fox makes her way up the ramp, strutting and congratulates the Bella Twins before heading to the back. The cameras then shift to the ring where Layla crawls back to the outside of the ring. She holds her face down from the cameraman, not wanting to show any tears or any disappointment.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 XESZ4
She lifts her head to reveal the most disappointed and distraught look on her face. Paige and Layla have formed a sisterly bond and sadly, it has to be broken. 

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 YVwzZ
Layla sits up and pulls her leg in close, wrapping her arms around them. She holds her head down in a disappointment, just one more second is all Layla needed.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 6BndF

Paige finally regains consciousness and realizes that it's the end of the road. She looks over her shoulder to see Brie and Nikki Bella standing at the top of the ramp with their "L"s directed towards Paige and Layla and laughing with one another. Paige looks over her other shoulder to see Layla on the outside, not in the best of moods. Despite being antagonized by the Bellas and not wanting to give up on the battle just yet, Paige attends to her former partner on the outside. Paige rolls under the ring and wraps her arms around the balled up Layla. They've had a wonderful journey in XWL and it sadly stops here at Supremacy.

The last picture we see is Brie and Nikki Bella smiling at the top of the ramp at their victory as Layla is being consoled by her former partner, Paige because this isn't the last we'll see of Layla or The Bella Twins for the night.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 QoPajJy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:52 am

A video package promoting The Elimination Chamber finishes, and we immediately switch gears cutting away to a secluded portion of the arena. The fans can be heard popping in the background as Ted DiBiase is shown leaned against a few crates, looking off into the distance, almost as if he's lost in thought.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Bq4JAmg

Tonight is a big night for him, this time last year, at this very event is when all in his career went wrong, he lost the World title, and he was fired, which began a long grueling journey to be back. But he is back, and he's now found himself with his first opportunity at regaining what was stolen from him a year ago. He's endured several screwjobs, has his emotions at an all time high when the company he loved cast him out without a second thought, and it has all lead him to this night. The night he takes it all back, but he knows it won't be easy, and every single possible outcome is racing through his head, leaving him in his silent statuesque state as we look on. That is until he suddenly turns his gaze to the camera, and addresses it for the first time tonight.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 DoILv5I

[Ted DiBiase]
My journey has been well documented throughout the last year. Hell has been the only word that can describe what I've gone through. I've grown, I've yearned, and I've fought to be here, to be at Supremacy just one year later. This was the show that changed it all for me, this was the show that instead of defining me, destroyed me!

His tone intensifies, as does his breathing as he stands in silence once more.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 PQHoicU

[Ted DiBiase]
I'm not proud of how I've taken it all, but in spite of everything, I've overcome it. I didn't let them keep me down, I rose back up like a raging wild fire consuming everything around it, leaving no doubt on anybody's mind that firing me, was a mistake XWL will forever be reminded of. You can take Ted DiBiase out of XWL, you can throw anything at me, but at the end of it all, I'll still fight back, I'll still rise, and I'll STILL be here! Cody Rhodes you opened up a can of worms last year when like the sore loser you were, you politicked, you campaigned, and you got ME fired! But this year, the running, the hiding, the manipulating, the condescending ways, IT'S OVER! I crowned you The World Heavyweight Champion last month, and tonight, I take it away from you just as you did me. I ruin your dream, I tear it away from you, and I show no mercy...because mercy my dear friend? Is a luxury that you simply cannot and will not be shown.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 BgsUidk

[Ted DiBiase]
You've taken credit for all that was wrong in my life this past year, and you're going to find that all your bragging, your boasting, your trumpet blowing, was only building that much further to your untimely demise. A demise that takes place tonight, at Supremacy. See I, I will reign supreme, where as you, you will fall to your knees begging it all to just be a sick sick nightmare that you can't wake up from. But speaking from experience, it won't be a nightmare, it will be a living reality, your own personal form of hell, and you'll only have yourself to blame. But I won't be alone in tormenting you tonight, we're joined by a special guest, the man you pinned last month to become World Champion for the first time in your career, Dolph Ziggler.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 SwTkQuR

[Ted DiBiase]
Dolph has his own agenda tonight, he hopes to reclaim his World Heavyweight Championship, but foolishly he calls it "his" when it's really, mine. I don't have any issues with Dolph, I realize he's only trying to take back what was taken from him, but unfortunately for Dolph, he's in the wrong place, at the wrong time if he thinks any form of retribution will befall him tonight. He's talented, he's deserving no doubt, but there is not a single soul in this company that has worked harder than I have for this very match. See Cody tried ducking me, he tried moving on after trying to ruin my life, after making it as personal as personal gets. But I refused to allow that, I refused to sit back and watch him soar to glory, while I fell as far as you can possibly fall in this business.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Vw1RLj9

[Ted DiBiase]
Dolph, I want you to know right now, that you won't be leaving this building as World Heavyweight Champion, that is an outcome reserved for only yours truly. Now leave no doubt about it, my issues are not with you, the target is not on your back, but if you get in my way, if you so much as try and stop me from ending Cody once and for all, that will change in an instance. So if you hope to one day challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship again, if you hope to perhaps fight another day, you'll step aside out there, and leave me to my business with the nutjob that took it all from me! He might have taken your title, but he took much more from me, he took my job away from me, he destroyed me emotionally, and he scarred my family when he signed my contract in my own blood......

The fire in Ted's eyes is very evident at this point, as he stares coldly into the cameras.

[Ted DiBiase]
I'm sick of talking, I'm sick of saying the same things, and I'm sick of watching you prosper, while I suffer! The suffering ends tonight, you can't run anymore, you can't escape on anymore technicalities, it's time to face the music. I want revenge, I seek retribution, and I damn well WILL have it! Tonight Ted DiBiase once again becomes World Heavyweight Champion, and the career of Cody Rhodes....comes to an end!

The number one contender begins to bite his lower lip, his eyes bulging out of their sockets, and his breathing rapidly increasing. Ted stares blankly into the camera, almost like he was staring into the eyes of Cody right then and there. The silence continues, the angered expression remains, all until we finally fade away.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:55 am

A graphic hyping the Queen of the Ring finals match in just a little bit, featuring the two divas that went at it earlier in the losing team disbands match that saw The United Queendom fight their last fight together. Layla gets a chance at redemption against Nikki Bella, a chance at finding a silver lining to this already gloomy night, but will she be able to take it? We're suddenly taken inside the divas locker room, where the usually Vivacious Layla is sitting next to the lockers, her head down, her hands covering her face. She doesn't at all appear to be in good spirits, and who could blame her...since turning over a new leaf she's had everyone calling her fake, insinuating it's some type of act, framing her for things she didn't do and having people believe such things...and the one friend she had through it all, she inadvertently threw it away when she accidentally kicked her earlier....it's been a rough night, and it's still not over...she's got the Queen of the Ring finals up soon, a tournament she's worked so hard to progress in, but with her spirits so low, how can she even leave the locker room, much less face what awaits her out there?

There's a knock on the door and before Layla can even answer it in walks Torrie Wilson seemingly coming in to speak with Layla about whats just happened and what lies ahead tonight.

Torrie Wilson
Now c'mon Layla whats wrong?

Layla's head remains lowered, she stays silent, which is unusual for someone as vocal as Layla usually is.

Torrie Wilson
Don't let this get to you, not now of all times. Paige may not be your biggest fan right now but in time she will soon come around and realise that it was an accident. I mean c'mon, she knows you better than I do and she can watch back the very same match I was just watching then and I know for a fact that your kick wasn't intended for Paige. You have to clear your head of all this nonsense and concentrate on the real task at hand tonight and that's defeating Nikki one on one and getting your rightful shot at that diva's title.

Layla looks up at Torrie finally, staring at her smile before lowering her eyes to the ground again.

[Layla]
I....I just can't deal with this anymore....I know I've done some horrible things over the years, things I'm not proud of, but why does everyone hate me so much? Why do they believe all these things about me? Why is everyone so sure that I got Kaitlyn suspended? Why are people talking behind my back, saying I did that on purpose to Paige? You know I went to get some tea to clear my head, and I had people asking me why I did it? Torrie, I can't focus....I don't deserve to have this opportunity...not after what happened, I mean Paige has been there for me, and what do I do? I screw it all up, I'm the reason The United Queendom is no more, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do now.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 ZXVteJM

Torrie Wilson
Stop right there Layla, clear your head of any thoughts that are even close to that. Your over thinking this whole situation and it's just going to make things worse for you tonight. You and I both know first hand how dangerous Nikki can be, you more so than me. You're going to have to be at your best to beat her which I know you can, but if you go out in this mindset then she is going to take full advantage of it. Now Paige will eventually understand that what happened out there was an accident, she just needs time, she's probably feeling just as hurt by this as you are, just trust me on this one. And for people hating you? Now please the only people who hate you are the jealous ones you know that right? And we all know you didn't get Kaitlyn suspended your just being made out to look like the bad guy here because certain people don't want you to move on in your career, you have people like that everywhere you go, I mean just look at myself and Madison. Now c'mon Layla cheer up and give me a smile.

Torrie speaks to Layla in a cheerful tone hoping to get a positive reaction out of her and taps her on the arm awaiting her response as Layla slowly looks up and locks eyes with Torrie.

[Layla]
I know it's foolish, I used to not care what anyone thought, but I just want to start over...I wanted tonight to be the night I moved on from my past and started my career anew, but....I've just got all of these emotions right now, and I don't know how I'm ever going to snap out of it in time. I can't let The Bella Twins get away with the way they've treated everyone, I feel so much pressure heading into this match....because if I fail, I'll....I'll have lost everything. My only friend....and the chance at accomplishing something the right way for once. I've worked so hard to reach the finals, but it's just so hard to forget about what just happened. I've given everyone even more ammunition against me, why do I always do this? Why can't I just move on, Torrie? Why can't I get a second chance? Why can't I ever do anything right?

Torrie Wilson
You can Layla! I know you can and all of your fans out there tonight who have payed there money to support you no matter the outcome know it too! You just need to take a step back for a second and approach it from a new angle, so your tag team match didn't go as planned but when does anybody's plan ever work successfully every time? Life throws these hurdles at you Layla to see just what you have and how much you're willing to give and I know just like you know too, that deep down you have what it takes to go out there and win tonight. And you're wrong when you say you've lost your only friend, Paige will forgive you when she soon realizes that it was all an accident and you always have me at your side Layla and I'll help you in whatever way I can.

Layla's eyes slowly look up, her expression seems to have changed slightly, showing a sparkle in her eyes, and a faint smile as she looks at Torrie.

[Layla]
Do you really mean that?

Torrie just smiles at Layla in response, nodding before getting closer to her and pulling her in for a hug. She releases her after a few seconds, and the hug seems to have lifted Layla's spirits even more.

[Layla]
Wow, thanks Torrie. It....it means a lot to hear that, to know that, while everyone may seem to be against me, and while so many are convinced that I haven't changed, that I have someone like you to turn to. It's just been so hard to move past everything I've done, everyone reminding me of it constantly, people blaming me for everything that goes wrong in this division, it just is really too much to handle. I want to be different, I want to be a role model for everyone, to stand for something good finally, it's just been a constant struggle....and then when you've got people like The Bella Twins doing nothing but making matters worse, it's hard sometimes to hold out hope for that.

Torrie Wilson
You see! Now that's the Layla I knew was hiding in there somewhere! You are the perfect role models to all our fans out there watching who want to be like you, don't let these little speed bumps in your career stop you, they only slow you down. Now that I've finished all I've had to do for tonight how about we go get you prepared for your match so you can go out there and absolutely kill it.

Layla looks at Torrie and nod's in agreement and the camera fades as Torrie walks out of the dressing room with her arm around Layla who seems to be a much better mood than she was just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:32 am

We head backstage after the epic contest between The United Queendom and The Bella Twins and a cameraman has caught up with the Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison, who faces two big challenges tonight.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Bmb7EWW

[Cameraman]: If I could just have a moment of your time, I know you're a busy man tonight.

[John Morrison]: No worries man, I have a few minutes to spare before I start getting ready for my matches.

[Cameraman]: Good to hear. First of all, I'd like to say congratulations for making it this far as not only a King of the Ring finalist but as the Intercontinental Champion. You currently have the second-longest reign as champion, how do you feel about that?

[John Morrison]: It's awesome to have come this far. I'm sure everyone didn't think I'd make it this far, I have to admit I even doubted myself in the beginning a little bit. XWL has some of the best talent in the world, everyone wants to make it big in this company, someone is always looking to climb the ladder of success and step over you. You have to be careful to not slip up because you might just fall back down the ladder and may never find yourself climbing back up. I've been champ since last year's November to Remember, that's 8 months now and I can honestly say that there hasn't been a day that I haven't enjoyed being champion. And as far as King of the Ring goes, I'm glad that I've had the honor of being included in it and to come so far. Not only have I defeated Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose to get here, but I find myself in the ring with Austin Aries and Chris Jericho, two great competitors.

[Cameraman]: Do you have a strategy heading into the King of the Ring finals?

[John Morrison]: I don't really have a specific strategy but I won't focus on one individual too much because the next individual might sneak up and steal the victory. I'm just going to go out there and give everything I've got.

[Cameraman]: Let's shift gears a bit, this PPV you'll be doing double duty.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 XZdNxns

[John Morrison]: Correct.

[Cameraman]: You'll be facing Chris Sabin, one half of the Motor City Machine Guns, thoughts on Sabin and what you'll have to do to put him away?

[John Morrison]: Sabin and I joke around a lot. We're always making jokes towards each other and we know there's no harm meant. He's honestly a great singles competitor and an even better tag-team competitor. He's pretty confident that he's going to win this match and trust me, he has a right to be confident, I won't take it away from him. I just don't want him to get too confident now and be disappointed when he doesn't walk out the winner of the match. I think I'll just have to ground him during this match, try to make him tired, you know, slow him down because he's quite the agile one. This match should be a good, friendly competition with a wager, the Intercontinental Championship.

[Cameraman]: So you're not taking Chris serious is what you're saying? Because this is just friendly competition to you...

[John Morrison]: It's not what I'm saying, in fact, it's the direct opposite of what I'm trying to say. Of course I take Chris seriously, I've seen him in the ring, I know what he's capable of. I know we're both going to go out there with the intentions to put on the best possible match we can, something the fans won't forget and also, something that we won't forget.

[Cameraman]: One final question before you go.

[John Morrison]: Shoot.

[Cameraman]: If you won the King of the Ring finals, who do you want to win the Main Event tonight? Ted DiBiase? Cody Rhodes? Dolph Ziggler?

[John Morrison]: Well Ted and I have been friends for a while and we haven't really faced off in a while. On the other hand, I still have a score to settle with Dolph Ziggler. But Cody Rhodes would be a different type of challenge, so many options. I'm going to go with...

[Cameraman]: With...

John Morrison looks down at his imaginary watch...

[John Morrison]: It's almost match time, nice talking to you, let's do it again sometime.

John Morrison taps the cameraman on the back three times with minimal force before walking off the scene as he prepares for not only another title defense but a chance to be called King of the Ring.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 am

XWL comes back to where the Miz and Chris Sabin are both inside the ring and are waiting to kick off with there no disqualification two out of three falls match up.

DING DING DING

The bell rings and the start of the first fall begins as the Miz and Chris Sabin circle each other looking to bury their differences once and for all and to put an end to everything they have been through and it all comes down to this very last match. Both men are clearly pumped up for this and meet in the middle of the ring and lock up with the Miz quickly taking control as he snaps away from Chris grabbing ahold of his right arm and taking control of his opponent in a wrist lock. Wrenching away Chris drops to one knee as the Miz tightens his hold but Sabin is quick to recover as he rolls forward stands back up places his elbow into the Miz’s hand and pushed down while spinning underneath it taking control of his wrist now while doing so. So as Sabin now has ahold of his opponent instead the Miz shows signs of abrupt pain shooting up his arm and through his wrist as his face and body language shows he is an uncomfortable predicament. Again much like his opponent he is however quick to react and knowing that Sabin has his grip locked in tight he pulls his said arm towards him along with his opponent then when he is in close he turns a whole 180 degree turn with his arm outstretched landed a veracious clothesline taking his opponent to the mat.

The Miz takes this time out to showboat and place one foot over the body of his downed opponent and raise one hand in the air and quickly taking advantage of the Miz’s lasp in concentration Sabin rolls away under hooking the Miz’s legs from behind while doing so successfully rolling him up into a school boy pin.

The Miz kicks out with not much time to spare and as he makes it back to his feet he looks across at Sabin who is signalling with his fingers just how close he was to getting the first fall and then points to his head which could be a reference to how much smarter he thinks he is than the Miz. The Miz now angered by these gestures clearly takes the bait that has been thrown by his opponent and charges down at his opponent and full speed and quickly lay face down in the middle of the ring as Sabin manoeuvres a perfect drop toe hold. Sabin now is the one who raises his arm to much delight from the audience which just seems to tick the Miz off that much more. Both men now up to their feet again and circle each other as Sabin smiles at the Miz who seems to be no laughing mood at all and both men look to lock up but instead the Miz lands a kick to the open mid section of his opponent causing him to keel over and just as Sabin goes to stand up straight again the Miz has already bounced off the nearest ropes and lands a devastating knee to the side of the head.

Jerry Lawler
That was a ruthless knee from the Miz! He is certainly showing no remorse for his opponent tonight!

Michael Cole
Can you blame him King? These men have gone through so much already this is the final chapter of this soon to be classic novel! The Miz is going to do all he can to make sure he’s the victor when this war comes to an end tonight!

Jim Ross
You’re right Cole, but I’m sure the same can be said about Chris Sabin tonight, I think both men are going to pull all the stocks out in this match and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see any weapons brought out any time soon!

Jerry Lawler
Oh I totally forgot about this match being a no DQ! Things are certainly going to get interesting sooner rather than later guys!

As Sabin’s lifeless body falls to the mat a thud is heard echo around the arena and the Miz stomps away now at a defenceless opponent looking to take any advantage of a possible opening he can. As Sabin shows more movement and a bit more life the Miz soon mounts his opponent and starts to reign down right hands until he breaks off and begins to stare down at the referee which gives Sabin those few vital seconds he needed to roll away to safety and regain himself as he makes it back to his feet. As the Miz shoves the referee away as he is being told off Sabin stumbles towards the ropes and isn’t given any time to rest and is met with a tough axe handle to the back of the head sending him crashing down and hanging up on the second rope. The Miz quickly stands on his opponents back driving his throat into the said rope with ahold of the top one using it for leverage to apply more pressure. This move of course being illegal but with this match being a no disqualification match there is nothing the referee can do in this situation. Sabin struggling for oxygen starts to turn a purple color and the Miz looks impressed with his handy work, the crowd as desperately trying to get behind there man and Sabin is able to push off one of the Miz’s legs just enough to cause him to lose his balance and topple over the top rope. The Miz still keeps ahold of the said rope and stands on the outside apron as Sabin lies on the mat gasping for air. Quickly reacting Sabin sits up and hangs the Miz up on the top rope sending him flying to the outside and hopefully buying him some valuable time.

As the Miz sits upright against the barricade on the outside he holds his throat and angrily stands back up to see that Sabin is also slowly making it to his feet. Reacting before his opponent can the Miz pulls at the ankles of his opponent from the outside sending him face down on the mat then drags him to the outside. Landing on his feet Sabin eats a few punches before blocking one and irish whipping his opponent into the steel ring post. As the Miz’s head crashes off the steel “ooh’s” and “arrrs” can be heard from the around the sold out arena as he tumbles backwards a few steps before falling flat on his back. The Miz remains on the floor as Sabin rolls back into the inside as he regains his composure and steadily waits for the Miz to get to his feet then when he does he sprints across the ring and dives through the middle rope landing a perfect suicide dive to much of the delight of the fans.

Jerry Lawler
Wow look at that! And just in a matter of seconds we see the moment swing into Chris Sabin’s favour!

Michael Cole
Well the fights been taken to the outside for past couple of minutes now we’re just moments away until weapons are introduced I can feel it!

Jim Ross
Well that’s the beauty of such a match Cole, the fight can take place anywhere it wishes!

Michael Cole
Well I can just feel it! We all saw just how far these two superstars can push each other last month and just look at everybody in the audience sat on the edge of their seats in anticipation! They can feel it too!

Sabin is the first to his feet and he picks up the Miz shortly after, as the Miz stands still a little dazed from the knock he just took he is soon driven hard into the apron of the ring as Sabin drives his shoulder into the midsection of his opponent and pushes him into the side of the ring. As the Miz falls to the floor holding his lower back in pain Sabin looks around before signalling to underneath the ring before following up the sign by taking out a steel chair from underneath. Sabin waits for the Miz to get to his feet stalking him with the steel chair raised ready to send it down crashing onto his skull. Just as the Miz gets up to his feet and looks up at the unavoidable fate coming his way Sabin drives down the chair onto the skull of the Miz and a deadly sound echo’s around. Sabin pleased with his work tosses the chair down to the ground and picks up his opponent and looks to be having trouble rolling the dead weight into the ring but eventually doing so then hooking the outside leg.

The Miz gets a shoulder up with very little time to spare. Sabin looks shocked at the resiliency shown here but nevertheless doesn’t take his foot of the pedal. He drags Miz to his feet who shows more sign of fighting spirit as he punches away at the mid section of the man in control of this bout but no avail. A quick hard knee to the gut sends the Miz dropping to one knee and is soon followed up by a DDT from Sabin. Sabin rolls the Miz over and climbs the top rope but the few seconds with his eyes off his opponent gives the Miz enough time to capitalize and he does so by pushing Sabin straight off the top rope and crashing hard to the outside with no remorse at all as he leans against the ropes with a smug grin across his face.

As the Miz takes this time to catch his breath he rolls out of the ring and begins to eye up the chair previously used on him just moments ago. Instead of picking the chair up the Miz tosses it into the ring and looks underneath for another weapon to use, he pulls out a table and slides that into the ring as well. He takes a quick look at Sabin who is slowly getting to his feet before charging behind him and chop blocking him in the back of his legs taking back down to the ground. The Miz then continues his attack by dragging Sabin up to his feet and pushing him into the steel steps before following up by grabbing a hold of the back of his head and sending it crashing into the steel steps hard enough that the force sends him rebounding back off and onto his back on the outside.

Michael Cole
This is just a sign of things to come let me tell you that now! These guys have nothing but hate for each other and just look at them showing it right here right now!

Jerry Lawler
Well I hate to agree with you Cole but I think you’re right, these two have agreed that this is the final bout and they will give everything to ensure they come out on top!

Jim Ross
Well it’s going to take a lot to win because they can’t just win with one fall, they need to put their opponent away twice to make sure they can call themselves the winner!

The Miz looks around thinking of what to do next before a sinister grin takes form across his face as he picks up Sabin and hooks his arms behind his head to go for what only could be the skull crushing finale onto the steel steps! Sabin wiggles trying to break free of the hold and a few elbows to the skull of the Miz which looks to shake his hold. The Miz lets go and Sabin looks to regain control but a kick to the knee followed up by his signature DDT ensures that the Miz doesn’t allow it to happen and stays in control of the match. The Miz rolls Sabin back inside the ring and looks for the chair he threw in earlier before picking it and waiting for Sabin to stand much like Sabin did to him earlier on the outside. With the chair raised and Sabin slowly raising the Miz in a flurry sends the chair coming down but Sabin moves swiftly to the left avoiding the shot and instead counters with a superkick to the chair that is held in the face of the Miz that sends him flying back so he is slumped down in the corner.

Sabin waits for the Miz to stand but still slumped in the corner and charges down on him and looks to hit his signature dropkick in the corner but the Miz avoids it and Sabin comes up short. The Miz walks around the ring holding his face and repeated checking his hand for blood from the impact of the chair just seconds ago. As the Miz turns his focus back to Sabin he now is slumped in the corner and the Miz charges down and hits his signature clothesline into the turnbuckle and as Sabin falls forward he climbs the turnbuckle and waits perched for him to stand and follow it up with what one can only assume to be an axe handle. But as Sabin gets to his feet he catches what is in store for him and shakes the ropes causing the Miz to be hung up on the top rope. As the Miz is hung up on the top rope Sabin walks over and after a few right hands climbs to the second rope himself and sets himself so he is sat on the top rope and what can only be an inevitable end for the Miz as he looks to his a cradleshock of the top rope. All the kicking and squirming in the world isn’t enough as Sabin jumps and sends the Miz slamming hard into the mat with such a spectacular move and follows it up with a cover.

Sabin 1 Miz 0

Jim Ross
BAH GAWD DID YOU ALL SEE THAT!

Michael Cole
Now even I’m impressed.

Jim Ross
This man continues to impress me every time he steps out into that ring!

Jerry Lawler
Well he’s certainly showing how much he wants it! And he’s halved the gap to winning this match now as Sabin leads with one fall to the Miz with none.

Sabin rolls away and takes a deep breath knowing he still has a long way to go before this match is done and by the looks of things that move may off put the Miz down for the first fall but it definitely took a lot out of Sabin himself. He stands up and gets a warm appreciation from the audience as he raises his hand in the air to a round of applause. This seemed to be a good moment for Sabin but it soon changes as the Miz hooks Sabin from below and rolls him up into a school boy with a hand full of tights!

Sabin 1 Miz 1

Michael Cole
Now that’s more like it! You don’t need flashy moves or to take high risks you just need brains!

Jim Ross
That was a smart move but it doesn’t mean I like it, that was disrespectful and very unsportsmen like.

Michael Cole
Oh boo hoo, you do what it takes to win and the Miz did exactly that. Well done Miz!

Jerry Lawler
Well Cole that’s not the way to go about a match but there’s nothing we can do down here but say what comes into our heads and right now I’m thinking that if the Miz is going to play like that he doesn’t deserve to win this match.

Michael Cole
Are you crazy! He’s using his initiative so show him some respect!

The Miz stands up as does his opponent Chris Sabin who still looks around in shock as the titantron shows that both men stand at one fall a piece. The Miz smug with his actions is smiling to himself as he closes in on Sabin as the two men lock up. This time Sabin rolls underneath the outstretched arms of the Miz coming up behind him before picking him up and slamming him down to the mat on his front then rolling away. Sabin looks around the ring and the table placed in earlier seems to catch his eye as he edges towards it but cannot get anywhere near it before the Miz is up and has to change his focus to him. The Miz runs at Sabin looking for a clothesline attempt but Sabin ducks under and hits a swinging neckbrecker to counter and covers quickly looking to put the match away.

The Miz kicks out at an early two and didn’t look in any real danger of being beaten that time around. Sabin gets up and looks to set up the table that’s in the ring, doing so before the Miz is to his feet  Sabin looks around now to see just how he is going to execute whatever plan he has going through his mind right now. The Miz back to his feet catches Sabin off guard as he creeps up behind him and wraps him arm around the front of his face and pulls him back while driving his knee up hard into the top of his spine. As Sabin drops now the Miz looks at the table and ajusts it so it is more centered in the ring before picking Sabin up and irish whipping him to the outside.

Sliding out soon after the Miz picks up a kendo stick from underneath the ring and begins a relentless attack to his opponent with at least four or five hard strikes to the back of Sabin before tossing the Kendo stick aside as it begins to break and frail apart. Sabin has red lines appearing on his back from the brutal blows as the audience on the front row look on in horror. The Miz throws him back into the ring and goes for the cover.

Sabin gets his shoulder up at two and a half. Fatigue is becoming a big issue here as the match dawns on and both men look to want to put the other away as quickly as possible now. It shouldn’t be forgotten how the Miz still has another match to participate in after this and of course with the United States championship on the line. As the Miz goes to stand up he receives a quick kick from a downed Sabin right to the temple knocking him off guard and sends him stumbling backwards. As he stumbles backwards Sabin gets to his feet and as he does the Miz hooks both his arms behind the head of his opponent and sends him face first through the table with a skull crushing finale!!! The Miz covers Sabin.

Sabin 1 Miz 2

Michael Cole
He’s done it! He’s won! Go on Miz I knew you would pull through!

Jim Ross
As much as it pains me to say it that was a good showing from the Miz but what a valiant effort from Chris Sabin too.

Jerry Lawler
I didn’t see that coming so I can’t say I believe Chris saw it coming either. Great match and what a performance from both men.

Michael Cole
Well that’s one half of MCMG down and the other half is about to be taken down later! This is a true tale for the history books!

Jim Ross
Well if you look at how beat up the Miz is it’s definitely going to be an uphill battle going into a title match against Alex Shelley.

Michael Cole
Well I know the Miz can do it!

Jerry Lawler
Only time will tell.

The screens fades out to the next segment as the Miz stands tall on the top rope celebrating his victory as Chris Sabin is attended too by a few medical staff as he lies face down through a broken table.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:12 pm

XWL Supremacy returns from the video package of the new XWL Divas Champion, Madison Eagles. Supremacy has proven to be a big summer showdown between the best of the best and there's certainly more to come. The cameras head backstage where we see Brie and Nikki Bella, who earlier tonight, defeated the team of Layla and Paige, The United Queendom, permanently disbanding them from ever teaming again. A cameraman is able to sneak up and record their conversation as it goes on...

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Blq93wD
[Nikki Bella]: Really Brianna? You really think I need your help out there?

[Brie Bella]: I didn't say you need my help but I'd like to be ringside personally.

[Nikki Bella]: Why?

[Brie Bella]: I'm ready to see Layla lose yet again knowing she's already carrying that burden of failing to break up that pin.

[Nikki Bella]: You only care about seeing Layla miserable and I do too but not right now. I'm focused on winning this Queen of the Ring finals.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 NkzMUp3

[Brie Bella]: And I understand that Nicole. But what's the harm of me being there?

[Nikki Bella]: I need to prove a point to people.

[Brie Bella]: You don't need to prove anything to these people, you're already great, that's why you're in the finals.

[Nikki Bella]: I know I'm great, it's just that I'm tired of people saying we need one another to win fights, well I'm going to show them that I don't need your help out there tonight.

[Brie Bella]: I'll sit by the announcer's table, I won't try to. . .

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 DqnctEj

[Nikki Bella]: Save it Brianna! There's no changing my mind. We may have won that match tonight against The United Queendom but if I even see you attempt to come out there tonight, maybe I'll take matters into my own hands.

[Brie Bella]: Are you threatening me?

[Nikki Bella]: Maybe I am.

[Brie Bella]: If you want to put it that way, maybe you better win out there without my support or else. . .

[Nikki Bella]:Or else. . .

[Brie Bella]: You'll see.

[Nikki Bella]: Two can play at this game, Brie.

Brie shakes her head at her sister with a serious look, she's not too pleased that her sister doesn't want any help from her, all she wanted to do was show her support. Brie looks to the left in a bit of a disappointment and notices the cameraman recording the whole conversation.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 M15FNDm
[Brie Bella]: Are you serious?!

Brie and Nikki walk past the cameraman and at the end of the hallway, both divas stare at one another. Brie extends for a hug and although mad at her sister, Nikki accepts before each diva taking a separate way, Nikki turning left to head to the ring and Brie turning right, heading to a monitor to watch the Queen of the Ring finals. The cameras then cut to the sold-out Houston crowd before heading down to the commentators table.

[Jim Ross]: We're seeing a little more sisterly tension from those Bellas despite winning the match earlier, saving their team.

[Jerry Lawler]: Nikki is trying to prove that she can be independent and doesn't need Brie to actually win a match.

[Michael Cole]: Nikki doesn't have to prove anything to you people, she's a legend on her own.

[Jerry Lawler]: Legend? You're pushing it Cole.

[Michael Cole]: Who are you to judge Jerry? You haven't gotten past jobber status.

[Jim Ross]: Well, gentlemen, the next contest up is in fact the Queen of the Ring finals between one half of The Bella Twins, Nikki Bella, and Layla, now a former member of the defunct United Queendom.

[Jerry Lawler]: This will be there second time facing off and one has to wonder, with all that brutality in the first match, which diva will be pull through and win this match?

[Michael Cole]: My money is on Nikki, she's just better than Layla plus Layla is probably still crying about losing that match earlier.

[Jerry Lawler]: I personally believe Layla will win, she's deserved this the most, sure she had a setback earlier, but I willing to bet that it will push her to want to win even more.

[Jim Ross]: I believe both ladies will put on a great showing, without the support of Brie or Paige, we don't know for sure how this one will go down.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 NgQVxVp

The camera cuts to an inside shot of the ring where Lillian Garcia is seen holding the microphone and smiling.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 URBjcPX

[Lillian Garcia]: The following contest is a Queen of the Ring finals set for one fall! The winner of this match will receive a title shot at the next pay-per-view, Eye For An Eye.

[Lillian Garcia]: Introducing first, from Scottsdale, Arizona, she is one-half of The Bella Twins, Nikki Bella!

Out comes Nikki Bella from the back and surprisingly, she's accompanied by Brie. A small amount of cheers can be heard coming from the fans but the majority of the fans still boo Nikki Bella. She skips her routine of twirling at the top of the ramp and rather walks down quite cockily, with her hands out in the air. She flips her hair as the fans boo, showing that she's still the same old catty Nikki Bella.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 RDQdWhh

[Jim Ross]: Many believed this young lady wouldn't make to the finals but here she is, fighting to be the winner. Some may say her first win was controversial due to Alicia's interference.

[Michael Cole]: But she didn't ask Alicia to interfere beforehand, it's just something that happened. Nikki would've won anyways.

[Jerry Lawler]: I doubt it Cole. Paige looked ready to end the match, however she let Alicia get to her.

[Michael Cole]: Whatever King. Nikki Bella beat Paige and then went on to beat AJ Lee in a great contest.

[Jim Ross]: It was quite an impressive victory seeing that AJ Lee is a former Divas Champion.

Nikki Bella walks around to the right side of the ring and ignores fans as they stretch their hands out for slaps. 

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 NfCqyFW
She hops up on the apron, poses for a quick second and backflips into the ring . She backs up onto the ring ropes and leans on them as she waits for her opponent for the night.

But she isn't left waiting for long, because just as soon as her theme stops, Layla's picks back up in it's place, and the fans can rise to their feet with cheers, although, given the fact that this is Texas, and Layla's been fingered as the one behind Kaitlyn's suspension, she's not as well received as she has been, especially not after what happened in The United Queendom's final match together, where she accidentally caused them to lose.

[Jerry Lawler]:  Bit of a mixed reception here, this isn't the reaction Layla got earlier.

[Michael Cole]: Some people aren't as quick to believe that what we witnessed was an accident, personally...I think Layla did it on purpose, the pieces just fit too well together for my liking.

[Jim Ross]: Maybe so, but after seeing Layla's breakdown earlier, it looked pretty genuine to me. Torrie Wilson sure seemed like she was very concerned for her, and had it not been for her pep talk, who knows if we'd even be seeing this match happen.

[Michael Cole]: So Layla can thank Torrie when she loses.

Out onto the stage now finally, Layla spins around as she always does, showing off a very special addition to her usual matching jacket, the words "Queendom 4 Ever" can be seen bedazzled on the back as she throws her arm up for a moment.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mr58lyjLib1rt4wx0o2_250

She turns back around, and begins to make her descent down the ramp, putting on a smile for the fans, but you can tell there's still a part of her that's still not gotten over what happened just a bit ago. Torrie might have lit a fire back under her, but Layla still doesn't appear to be herself, ironically enough as she's been called "fake" and accused of putting on an "act" she now looks like that more than ever.

[Jim Ross]: Layla's one of XWL's most accomplished divas, and tonight could mark the night she ascends back to greatness.

[Jerry Lawler]: After toppling Maria, and Gail Kim in her first and second round matches, Layla's arrived to this very moment, the moment she faces her very bitter rival, Nikki Bella.

[Michael Cole]:  Would you look at her? Seriously, look, does that look like a woman that's about to become Queen of the Ring? She's going through the motions, she's trying too hard to look like she's okay, but clearly she isn't.

In an effort to show she's okay, Layla starts to playfully skip down the ramp a few steps, eyeing Nikki with strange smile.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mr58lyjLib1rt4wx0o3_250

[Lillian Garcia]: And her opponent, residing Miami Florida, but hailing from London England, Layla!

Layla begins to remove her jacket, then suddenly the screen minimizes, and a graphic appears showing Layla's entrance continue, while another pops up showing what looks to be a video that was recorded just a few minutes ago.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 WKPJp5R

Layla appears in the video with a scowl at first on her face, as she stares silently.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 VZng74U

[Layla]
Earlier tonight, I failed my friend, my partner, and my fellow Brit....when I inadvertently kicked her in the head.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 CxDF9TW

[Layla]
No one knows what I'm going through right now, no one knows how I feel, and that's because instead of being there for me, most choose to use this time to condemn me even further than I've already been. I've made a lot of mistakes in my career, okay?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 9LU0Lis

[Layla]
I've turned on friends, I've stabbed people in the back, I've cheated in every sense of the word to get what I' want, and now that I finally see the error in my ways, no one will let me move on.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 FNfI1Qc

[Layla]
I've struggled to keep at it, I've fought an inner battle with myself to hold out hope that this will all get better, that I'll get that second chance I so desperately am after, and tonight....Queen of the Ring, that's my opportunity.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 S69DOGt

[Layla]
The Bella Twins are wicked, manipulative, and conniving people, no one can stand them, and I'm no exception. So tonight, I'm standing up to the bullies, I'm facing Nikki Bella for not just the chance at getting the Divas Championship back, not just for myself, not just for Paige, but for everyone. If I can stop them....if I can show I'm capable of doing good things...then maybe I'll finally have convinced a few people that people can change, and that I'm one of them.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 N9Cau73

[Layla]
Nikki, you better get ready, because I've got a score to settle with you, and leave no question about it, I will make you pay for what you did earlier. You call that victory? What, is Alicia Fox an honorary Bella Twin or something? No no no, it's not going to end like that, I refuse to allow that.

She takes a deep breath, pausing before turning back to the camera with a brighter expression.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 T8qfpRi

[Layla]
You know what they say, when one door closes, another one opens.

The pre-match promo concludes, and we see Layla dismount from the ropes in the ring, and stares at Nikki, trying to keep it together.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_mr58lyjLib1rt4wx0o4_250

[Jim Ross]:  There you have it folks, she seems focused and ready for this match, very optimistic in fact.

[Michael Cole]: I don't buy it, look at her, she is not okay. All of this is getting to her, her act is starting to crack, she's getting tired of all the accusations.

[Jerry Lawler]:  To be fair, I think anyone would at this point, but I still believe she's changed, it's just a lot of things are happening that make others think otherwise, which in turn has dampened the spirits of the Beautiful Brit.

[Jim Ross]:  Layla might be a little emotional still over The United Queendom ending, but I think she's pulled it together enough to win this, she's never one to count out, that's something we've learned. 

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

The referee slaps his hand down on the mat for the third time in a row and the match is over! Nikki Bella does it, and in surprising fashion to most. She wasn't accompanied by Brie tonight by her request and was determined to prove her dominance in the divas division. Nikki Bella holds her hands out in a victory and although most of the crowd, some cheers can be heard, due to her big victory of Layla, one of XWL's greatest divas.

Nikki gets up from the ground and throws her hands up in the air in excitement. She runs up to the turnbuckle corner, climbs up, and does a gesture, suggesting the title will be hers soon. She drops down to the mat, runs across to the other turnbuckle corner and does the same.

Layla, defeated yet again, kneels on the ground with her hand covering her face. This is certainly not the outcome she hoped for, all Layla has wanted for the past year is to earn her rightful one-on-one shot for the Divas Championship and yet again, she's put on the back-burner. Being the good sport she is, Layla gets up from and stands there, waiting for Nikki Bella to turn around. When Nikki finally stops celebrating and turns around, she notices an unlikely gesture from Layla. Layla extends her hand out, wanting to congratulate Nikki on her job well done. Nikki looks confused as to why Layla could be trying to shake her hand. The crowd cheers as Layla extends her hand for a handshake and Nikki observes this. Nikki starts to step closer to Layla and again looks around. She finally returns the gesture, shaking Layla's hand back.

Nikki Bella lifts Layla's hands in the air, showing good sportsmanship. Both divas drop hands and Layla signals to Nikki that the floor is hers. As Layla is about to make her way out the ring, Nikki stops her and she backs up. Layla looks puzzled as to what Nikki could actually want. Nikki backs up and holds her arms wide open, asking Layla "to bring it in." Layla doesn't know what to do, Nikki seems to have their differences aside for the time being. Wanting to return the respect, Layla goes in for the hug. The two divas hug it out and the cameras close up on Nikki's face. A warm smile soon turns into a sneaky one. Nikki breaks the hug and smiles at Layla. Suddenly, Nikki kicks Layla right in the gut and hits her with a devastating Bella Buster!

The crowd quickly starts to boo as Nikki has shown that her ways haven't changed one bit. She gets up from the ground and holds the "L" sign up to her forehead. She leans over to Layla , picks her head up, whispers something in her ear, before slamming her face back into the mat. Brie Bella starts making her way down to the ring and she slides in the ring. She jumps up on her sister and the last picture we see is Nikki and Brie spinning around, celebrating their clean sweep.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 TvWpvnu
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Congrats Stay!

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Tumblr_ls1ae6OzOP1r1eqygo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Congrats Stay XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 JfIm9
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:05 pm

#layla2013
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Adam 3:16 wrote:
#layla2013
<3 but yeah congrats Stay, was a fun as hell feud <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next