Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013

Go down 
+20
TheFilthParade
DrawingFTW
Adam
Stay✔
Liam
Bang
Shug
Jonguin
P1
Austin
#NOTSEME
DashingDJUrie
Sex Ferguson
Legal
TheKrzyOne
T-Roll
Twiztid
P.R Son
Kyle
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:00 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 UFp5dUU

Live from - Houston, Texas

Deadline Time - 11th August, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL Supremacy
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Vz0knhb

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 JxVzN4F

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 OJkIVdV

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 CzRbuUf

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 CiOm3Oc

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 YyUX8Lh

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Hiz0i2H

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 JyXp5eG

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 GpiJ1hx

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 UAM3SQj

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 IfXoxAc

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 7CkTykG

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 EvKdMSB

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Q2YFNgG

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 NyGG9f1

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 QO8esO5

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 M0tj0Ro

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 NgQVxVp

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 ZJlTyMP

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Qg4VRYa
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Good luck to everyone this week, let's have a killer PPV and I look forward to reading all of the crazy things that are sure to happen.

Also slick pics Bang. cartman happy 
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 pm

awesome card and pics <3
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:43 pm

MOM! I MADE IT! I FINALLY MADE IT OFF THE PRESHOW!
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:29 pm

But where is Yoshi/TBK
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 am

There’s a spectacular pyro display to kicks things off and the crowd is all pumped up for the biggest show of the summer! Supremacy is finally here and there will be so many matches, so many promos, so much action and drama packed into one show that the fans must feel like they paid a bargain to be here.

Chants of XWL are threatening to blow the roof of the Toyota Center here in Houston, Texas and the camera does a sweep of the raucous crowd making the audience at home feel like they’re apart of this amazing center. You have fans waving their signs in the air, holding their replica championship belts over their shoulder and wearing the paraphernalia they bought with their hard-earned money. Finally, the camera settles on the signature pay-per-view three-man announce team comprised of Jerry “The King” Lawler, Good ol’ Jim Ross and “The Voice” of XWL, Michael Cole.

Jim Ross
Aw here we go ladies and gentleman, Supremacy is underway and you can already feel the excitement in the air!

Michael Cole
How could they not be excited? The Miz, Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler could call themselves championships by the end of the night!

Jerry Lawler
Well they’re not the only ones competing for championships tonight. In fact, every title in XWL is on the line and with the unpredictability XWL is known to have there’s no telling who will walk out with the belts.

Jim Ross
That’s right because Chris Sabin and XWL Diva Maryse will also be competing in what are bound to be exciting and hard-fought battles.

Michael Cole
Well I mentioned the two title matches that mattered, and most likely the only two that won’t bore me to death.

Jerry Lawler
Well there’s no way you can’t bored watching Rey Mysterio defend the integrity of his mask against Kurt Angle in a ladder match of all things. These two already went head to head before and Angle was able to remain in possession of his most prized possession: his gold medals, will he be able to do it again in a ladder match?

Jim Ross
You know if we were giving out medals for the most arrogant man in the company, Kenny King should definitely be in the running for gold. He’s definitely been impressive as of late, while the man he’s going against has yet to make much noise despite being in the company for quite some time. This is a match both would love to win for the sake of their careers, but only one can walk out the victor.

Michael Cole
You want to talk about careers? Well if we were talking about Michelle McCool’s it would be a pretty short conversation! Sure she was great back in the day, but she has done nothing to impress me and I’m glad Melina has shown up to get rid of McCool once and for all. She was dangerous by herself, but backed by Don West and The West Side Army? There’s no way she’ll be losing this one.

Jerry Lawler
Ryback will also be representing The West Side Army when he competes in triple threat action tonight against Carlito and Randy Orton who he left lying lifeless on the mat on Breakdown. Orton has been in a slump of sorts since his disappointing showing against Kane at Final Stand while Carlito is looking to regain some of that momentum he had when he first returned to the company months ago.

Jim Ross
Trish Stratus and Eve are two women who also recently came back to XWL and tonight we’ll see who made the most of their time off and who has a little more ring rust than they’d care to admit. Trish is a legend in this industry and has paved the way for women like Eve and tonight it’ll be all about beating some respect into her cocky opponent.

Michael Cole
You want to talk about washed up legends taking the spotlight away from their younger, much better counterparts? Well look no further than Shawn Michaels who has absolutely no shame about getting in the way of Antonio Cesaro and Amazing Red. Those are two guys who could be legends in this business but Michaels is going out of his way to hurt their reputation with his shenanigans.

Jerry Lawler
You definitely won’t catch Joey Ryan or Drew McIntyre fooling around and with the numerous physical altercations these two have had over the weeks especially on that last Breakdown, there’s no telling just how physical this battle will get. I’m cringing just thinking about it.

Jim Ross
Well just think about what Austin Aries and Seth Rollins will do when they step foot into the ring. Personal is only scratching the surface of the problem between these two, I mean, Rollins and the Shield forced Aries to attack his friend the Miz and the resulting encounters between the two have only added fuel to the already intense fire.

Michael Cole
You want to talk about fire? Do you remember what that monster Alberto Del Rio did to Kane? He could have killed or seriously injured him and of course Del Rio got away with it! Luckily Kane will be delivering his own special kind of justice and I can’t wait to see the Big Red Machine give that stuck-up Mexican what’s coming to him.

Jerry Lawler
You better believe Triple H is looking to give Curtis Axel what’s coming to him after what went down at Digital Decision. Heyman is promising to take Axel’s career to a level of success that he has never seen in XWL, but taking out The King of Kings is a lot easier said than done.

Jim Ross
Gail Kim tried to become the Queen of Queens as she valiantly competed in the Queen of the Ring Tournament but things didn’t quite go as she planned. Now all she has left is an opportunity to redeem herself against Mickie James but Hardcore Country has shown over the weeks that she’s not going to be a stepping stone for nobody and Kim’s loss in the tournament will be the least of her problems.

Michael Cole
Layla stole Kim’s spot in the tournament and she continues to hide behind Paige instead of facing The Bellas like the tough chick she claims to be. Luckily The Bellas are the toughest duo the diva’s division has ever seen and there’s no doubt that they’ll do away of that poor man’s LayCool and force them to break up.

Jerry Lawler
The Rock will be looking to force Chris Jericho out of the World Championship hunt and with a win The Rock will be a step closer to recapturing the championship that has eluded him for over a year. However, the man who claims to be the best in the world at what he does isn’t just going to sit back and let The Rock take his spot.

Jim Ross
Well if you asked The Miz who he thought the best in the world was I don’t think that he would hesistate to say that that man is him. Tonight he’ll attempt to prove just how great he thinks he is by defeating Alex Shelley for The United States Championship. Shelley has proven that he is a more than capable champion and Miz is going to have to bring his A-game if he wants to take his career to the next level.

Michael Cole
Maryse is looking to do the same and I really hope she’s able to take that belt of that ear-killer, MsChif. Now, I’ll never claim to be Maryse’s biggest fan, at least not while she’s acting like she loves the fans but she’s the lesser of two evils and I have a feeling that MsChif picking an Extreme Rules match will backfire.

Jerry Lawler
At least that extreme rules match will be confined to the ring for the most part… the highly anticipated clash between Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose can end up anywhere! You’d think that Taryn being The Ref will cause some conflicts but Daniel Bryan has the AJ card up his sleeve adding another layer to the unpredictability factor surrounding this match.

Jim Ross
The Intercontinental Championship will be unpredictable in its own right because this is the first time ever that John Morrison and Chris Sabin are competing one on one against each other and the stakes couldn’t be higher! Morrison is proving to be one of the great Intercontinental Champions while Sabin wants to add his name to that prestigious group.

Michael Cole
While that may be the first time those two are competing against each other, the Queen of the Ring match between Layla and Nikki Bella will be the second time these two will wrestle each other tonight alone. This is great! Can you imagine Nikki defeating Layla twice in the same night? I can’t wait for that glorious moment.

Jerry Lawler
You want to talk about earning your paycheck? Each man competing in the King of the Ring finals will have already competed earlier in the night, but the only man whose spot is guaranteed is John Morrison’s. We could see Seth Rollins or The Rock sneak their way into the match at the last second, but no matter who’s in the match, this is no doubt one of the biggest matches any of those men have competed in!

Jim Ross
And that’s because the winner of that match will be watching the winner of the main event very closely because Ted DiBiase, Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes will be competing for the World Championship on the line and there’s definitely no love lost between these three men. They’ve been at each other’s throats for weeks even being forced to team with each other on occasion and this match is where is comes to a head where they’ll be willing to sacrifice everything to become the face of XWL.

Michael Cole
All right, enough with the talk, let’s get this show on the road.

Jerry Lawler
Folks let’s head backstage where your Ersatz Tag Team Champions are waiting to deliver a special Motor City message.

When the camera starts rolling, The Motor City Machine Guns seem to be in mid-conversation and something that was said has got both of The Guns chuckling.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 RjcDHX7

{Alex Shelley}
…and did you see the way he ran from the ring?

{Chris Sabin}
It's a good thing I didn't take you up on your bet backstage before we went out there, I would have lost a lot of money. He ran away on Breakdown a few days ago, he won't be able to do the same tonight.

{Alex Shelley}
Aw man, vintage Miz. What are we going to do when we both defeat him tonight and move on? Who will we have to make fun of then?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 VCk1c62

{Chris Sabin}
You know, I didn't really think about it. I guess we still got Mitch, but last time I did something to him, he chased me around with a guitar, so that might not be the best idea.

{Alex Shelley}
Yeah, I guess we’ll… Oh, are the cameras rolling? You know, Mitch 2, I miss the days when you’d do that cool little countdown thing of yours and shouted “action!” before we got started.

{Chris Sabin}
I think he's just mad we didn't take him to the library a few days ago.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 BQ3ltU6

{Alex Shelley}
Well folks, this is your United States, Erstaz and Tic-Tac-Toe Champion, Alex Shelley standing alongside my longtime friend and tag team partner, Chris Sabin, you was walking around naked for a while but now that he has his half of the Ersatz Tag Championship back it’s just like old times.

{Chris Sabin}
And together, we are the Motor City Machine Guns: The longest reigning Ersatz Tag Team Champions in the world. And with us, we got the winner of the Cameraman of the Year award last year, but unfortunately, he could not claim the award since he was mysteriously taken out with a guitar shot heard around the world. Our very own cameraman: Mitch.

{Alex Shelley}
Tonight we have a special treat for all the loyal Machine Guns fans because collectively your two favorite wrestlers will competing in not one not two but three matches tonight and if all things go according to plan then the next time you tune into the diaries you’ll be looking at your Ersatz, United States and Intercontinental Champions all while getting The Miz out of our lives once and for all, talk about a bargain.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Fj91XJo

{Chris Sabin}
With low risks and high rewards, tonight seems like it'll be the perfect night to be The Guns. We may not be defending these prestigious Ersatz Tag Team Championships tonight, but we will be competing in championship matches. Alex will successfully defend his United States Championship against Miz, while I will face John Morrison for the first time in my career and that will be for the Intercontinental Championship. Before myself and Miz walk into our respective matches, we'll be going at it one last time in a two out of three falls match.

{Alex Shelley}
Speaking of defending these tag titles, Shield sure did a number on us, eh? Could you imagine if that match was for the belts? Just the thought of those two walking around with these belts makes me sick to my stomach. Or maybe it’s that meal I had last night that’s finally coming back to haunt me. I just wanted to try something a little different, you know?

{Chris Sabin}
Reminds me of the time you convinced me to try waffles for the first time, it didn't end well. Just like our match with The Shield didn't end well, I mean, did you see that spear? Nearly broke me in half. At least we didn't pick a fight with them, so they shouldn't be after us, then again, now that they have a win over us, they might be looking for a shot at these championships.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 3LkT6eO

{Alex Shelley}
It almost sounds like you're a little worried, pal. Don't worry about the loss, everybody gets one, as the old saying goes. Maybe the win will inspire The Shield to stick around, I mean it worked out so well for The Road Warriors, right? And you know what I say? If they wanna take us on for the belts then I say let them come, because being champ means taking on all challengers no matter how irrelevant.

{Chris Sabin}
I never said I was worried, Alex, if The Shield wants to push their luck a second time, we'll be ready. Tonight isn't about The Shield, it's about The Motor City Machine Guns proving that they're the two best wrestlers in this company, and we'll both do it by proving that Miz shouldn't be anywhere in a wrestling ring, then once more when I defeat John Morrison for the Intercontinental Championship.

{Alex Shelley}
Then how about we go out and just that? We’ll reconvene after the show and compare notes.

Sabin nods in agreement and then two members of The Guns do their secret handshake before the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 am

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 0Mz5g

*Supremacy returns from a video package for the blockbuster Main Event Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, which pits the reigning champion, Cody Rhodes, the former champion, Dolph Ziggler, and the leader of the DiBiase Posse, Ted DiBiase. The video comes to a close as an image appears on the Titantron for a moment before fading and showing none other than the psychotic member of The Shield, Dean Ambrose, standing alone, seemingly in the middle of nowhere. The only light in the area appears to be coming from the camera he's standing in front of, causing the backdrop of the location to be nothing more than darkness engulfing the surrounding area. The faint sound of the wind blowing is barely able to get picked up by the microphone of the camera, which causes Ambrose to run a hand through his hair before he begins to speak.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 SXvah

{Dean Ambrose}
The moment of truth slowly draws closer and closer, Bryan, the grains of sand in the hourglass of your fifteen minutes of fame has just about ran out. The countdown has begun to your end and how does it feel knowing that there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it? At Digital Decision, you managed to walk out with your career intact, you won't be as lucky tonight.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 ZUIrb

{Dean Ambrose}
The line in the sand has been drawn, there's no going back now. The American Dragon will meet his untimely end at the hands of the Dragon Slayer, it's not a matter of luck, Bryan, it's just a matter of time before I end it all. When the night comes to a close, only one of us will be left standing, and we both know it isn't going to be you. When it's all said and done, while your body is being dragged out of the arena, you're going to ask yourself one question: Why did I decide to mess with Dean Ambrose?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Pm7vs

{Dean Ambrose}
I wanted to make this as painless as I possibly could, but you just wouldn't allow that to happen, now would you? All the pain you're going to feel, all the blood you're going to spill, it'll be nothing compared to what I had to go through to make it where I am today. Tonight, you're going to get the best of Dean Ambrose, you're going to get me when I'm holding nothing back, do you think you have what it takes to dance with the devil himself and survive?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 8bqHd

{Dean Ambrose}
Everything you've ever earned in this sport will belong to me, Bryan. You're going to hand it over, willingly, and there isn't anything you could do about it. Your fate has already been set in stone, and after I leave your broken body lying somewhere in the arena, I will refocus my sights on what I believe is rightfully mine: The World Heavyweight Championship.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 TbHes

{Dean Ambrose}
You're playing Russian Roulette with Dean Ambrose, Bryan, and you're going to lose. It doesn't matter what you do, the demise of the Dragon is imminent, and I'll make sure that it'll be slow and painful. Falls Count Anywhere, that means I could do whatever I damn well please, if I want to take this fight out to the street, I will do just that. If I want to take this to the roof of the arena, I'll do that too. I don't care if I have to throw you into the trunk of a car and drive across the state just to throw you into the Gulf of Mexico, if it means slaying the Dragon, then I'll do it! Tonight, I'm going to victimize you, Bryan!

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 WK4Ae

{Dean Ambrose}
Now onto our “Special Guest Referee,” this Taryn Terrell. I'm going to tell you what happened to the last person who tried to screw Dean Ambrose. One name: Sami Callihan. There's a lot of history between the both of us, from The Switchblade Conspiracy reuniting to his demise at my hands. I brought him into this company at November to Remember last year, and he didn't use the opportunity I handed him to it's full advantage, so I took him out with a lead pipe.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Jmep2

{Dean Ambrose}
Then he decides to stick his nose in business that doesn't concern him, sound familiar, Taryn? He made his grand return at X-treme X-mas and stabbed me in the forehead with a fork. He drew my blood and cost me my “match” against Dolph Ziggler. Then came Ziggler's quarter million dollar bounty, Sami was the first victim to fall. Eight other men tried to claim the bounty, none were successful. From The American Wolves to Irish Airborne, from Homicide to the man responsible for taking me out back in April of last year, Evan Bourne. Neither man could get the job done.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 IsAbx

{Dean Ambrose}
In the end, I was in sole possession of Ziggler's bounty, and in turn, removed the leech known as Sami Callihan from the face of this planet. It's clear to see what happens to people who cross me, but if you're still not getting it, I'll make it real simple: Don't. Screw. Dean Ambrose. Because if you do, then I'll do everything within my power to make your life a living hell, just ask Dolph Ziggler.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 OGCJ9

{Dean Ambrose}
Tonight is the first step to the rise of Dean Ambrose, tonight is the first step to the rise of The Shield. After I'm done with you, Daniel Bryan, there will be no one left standing in our way to the top. We are taking over the world, and if you're smart... Believe in The Shield!

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 AXcq4

*Ambrose stares into the camera with an expression that says he's ready for the war that will take place between himself and Daniel Bryan in the Falls Count Anywhere match later on in the evening. His gaze remains fixed on the camera for a few moments more before we walks out of view of said camera, causing the video to come to an end. Supremacy then fades into a video package for one third of the Main Event World Heavyweight Championship match, the former champion, Dolph Ziggler.*

Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:48 am

Brock Lesnar's theme blasts around the P.A. Loud boo's can be heard instantly as Paul Heyman quickly walks down the ramp and up into the ring. He already has a mic in hand as he spends a moment adjusting his tie and coughing before speaking.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 1UgH3

Paul Heyman
Now three weeks ago, we all saw my client attack The Undertaker for a second week in a row. Now people have been coming up to me ever since wanting to know why I allowed Brock to do such a thing. Why I allowed Brock to leave The Undertaker a broken mess inside this very ring. Why am I the one who is having to justify them actions to you? You all saw what happened weeks ago, I tried to stop Brock! I told him that it was a mistake and that we should have just left it because I have had business with The Undertaker in the past and it has not been pleasant. Brock Lesnar is a man who shows no fear to anyone in this company. We've all seen some of the men he's faced! There is noone in this company who Brock should fear and there is noone in this company who Brock wouldn't step inside the ring with.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 7r8NG

Paul Heyman
The Undertaker is a legend in this business. He's done a lot of great things and there is probably many a man back there who would just happily sit back and not get involved in his buisness. Now I am out here tonight to talk about my client Brock Lesnar and I am going to say a few words which Brock has asked me to say as a direct message to The Undertaker.

"Taker, you have all these people fooled. You have all these people believing you are some sort of supernatural being. I want to break the illusion and prove to the world you are nothing but a broken, washed up old superstar. When I returned I waited in the back for weeks, waiting for the time that The Undertaker would make his presence known again so I could shw the world that the true monster of this company is Brock Lesnar. I am not afraid of you, deadman. I knew what I was doing when I attacked you and believe me when I say I am just getting started."

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Hg4KQ

Paul Heyman
So as you can see my client is very confident going into dealings with The Undertaker. Brock Lesnar is a man who has sheer power, raw energy and all the credentials to take down The Undertaker. I don't know why Undertaker would want to go into this. You people do all look up to him. Brock Lesnar is going to hurt him, don't you understand? The last few weeks have left 'Taker lying in the ring and with Brock smiling. There isn't anything 'Taker could do that wou-

Suddenly the lights go out, the crowd cheer as Heyman quickly shuts up.

An ominous gong sounds throughout the arena. This causes the crowd to erupt in cheering.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 DDJ9v5l

Fans are on their feet waiting for the arrival of the Undertaker. After a few moments, the Deadman finally appears out of a cloud of smoke.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 R80uGtv

He stands at the top of the stage and looks down at Paul Heyman standing in the ring. He starts his walk down the ramp. Slowly, Taker makes it to the bottom of the ramp. Here he looks off into the audience, then makes his way to the steps. Undertaker scales the steps. Thunder sounds throughout the arena as the Deadman enters the ring. Undertaker is handed a microphone from ringside. His music fades out.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 MpB3cGA

He brings the microphone near his mouth and begins to speak.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 LHl4ve7

The Undertaker
Last week, I spoke my mind. I spoke my mind and thought I had said everything that I wanted to say... until now. Until I heard what Brock had to say. Contrary to Brock's belief, this is not an illusion. Unlike you... unlike Brock... I am not a mortal being. I am the creator of light and darkness, good and evil, ...the ruler of existence and demise. What you see before you... is the reaper of souls. These past few weeks have proven... that being all that doesn't make me invincible. Ever since I returned... ever since I was attacked by Brock... something has changed. For these past few weeks I have not been able to gain a single victory in my matches. I was thinking to myself, what exactly it was that was keeping me from winning and becoming one step closer to reclaiming my yard... thinking to myself about possible distractions. Then I found my answer...

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 1KjjEW1

The Undertaker
Brock Lesnar. For these last few weeks, I've been looking past my opponents. Looking past them, thinking about how I would tear Brock Lesnar apart limb from limb and stomp him into the ground until he was no more. These past few weeks, Brock Lesnar has been a distraction in my path to reclaiming my yard. Like I said last week, that mission to reclaim my yard has been put on hold. My new mission... is Brock Lesnar. With that being said, I have a question for you Paul.

Undertaker takes a step closer to Paul Heyman, putting Heyman in arms reach.

The Undertaker
Your client is Brock Lesnar. Four weeks ago, your client tried to take me out before I even had a chance to come back. The following week, he made it even more personal when he cost me my first match back here in XWL. For the next two weeks after, he was nowhere to be found. He being your client, I have a feeling you know where he's at. Paul... look me in the eyes. Where is Brock Lesnar?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 7r8NG

Paul Heyman
Mr Undertaker, sir I'm starting to feel quite threatened by this attitude. Now I don't know what you think I know but I don't know where Brock Lesnar is. All I can say is that he is in the arena tonight. I don't keep tabs on when and where Brock will make appearances, he's on an exclusive contract which offers him benefits such as nights off where he can relax at home. Regarding the past two weeks, that is where he was at. Now as of right now I don't know so why don't you just turn off the lights, disappear into the back and go find him.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Hg4KQ

Paul Heyman
Brock is a man who when he wants a fight he won't run and hide. He makes appearances on his own time and when he wants too. Brock Lesnar is not afraid of you. Unlike many people in the back he will stand in the same ring as you and not be intimidated. You heard his words and let me just tell you one thing, this show is Brock Lesnar's and not yours. You will never reclaim your yard because you are nothing but a-

Undertaker instantly grabs onto the throat of Paul Heyman as Taker looks at him with a serious stare before using his hand to gesture slitting his throat. Paul is shaking his head and begging for mercy but just as 'Taker is ready to hoist Heyman in the air for the chokeslam, suddenly....

Brock Lesnar's theme blasts around the P.A and out comes the man himself! Taker pushes Paul away and he quickly scurries out of the ring as 'Taker takes off his hood and leather jacket, ready for a fight. Brock jumps up and down at the top of the ramp before throwing his hands up and down and then slowly making his way down towards the ring. The crowd are in awe, awaiting this clash between two huge superstars. Brock is taking his time to get to the ring, perhaps mentally preparing himself for what is about to go down. Brock arrives at the end of the ramp and Paul quickly tries to get in the way. Preventing Brock from going in the ring. The crowd boo in dissapointment as Brock tries to get past but reluctantly accepts his managers decision for him and slowly walks back up the ramp, as 'Taker drops to one knee in the center of the ring and does his signature taunt. The lights dim down and his music hits. Brock is shown with a stern stare as the camera focuses on him and Paul as they slowly make an exit. The camera fades out to the next segment as the infamous gong strikes once more...
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:33 pm

The tron lights up with the image of Josh Matthews, who's ready to give another on of his ace interviews. The camera slowly zooms out to find Kenny King standing by his side, a huge smile on his face. Josh clears his throat.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 12

Matthews:
Hello everyone and welcome to Supremacy! I'm Josh Matthews joined by the man himself, Kenny King! And Kenny, last week on Breakdown we saw a . . . New side of Eric Young when he viciously attacked you backstage. Any thoughts?

King laughs nodding his head up and down.

-King-
Any thoughts? Yeah, yeah I have a few. My first one being that I was right. Eric Young attacking me last week only proved to myself and I hope to all of you idiots in the arena, that he's a fraud. First he tried to cost me my match against McIntyre, and that didn't turn out to well. I wouldn't want to be Joey Ryan tonight. So after failing to cost me my match, he went and did what only a loser would do, he attacked me from behind. He embarrassed me in front of my peers and in front of the XWL universe. So what are my thoughts? My thoughts are that Eric Young is going to get his tonight, when I EMBARRASS him, in front of his peers and his fans.

The crowd can be heard booing as Josh nods then asks his next question.

Matthews:
And do you have a. . . Strategy going into your match with Young?

Kenny takes a deep breath then shakes his head.

-King-
A strategy? No Josh, I don't have a strategy, because I don't need one. You see, Eric is like. . . The fat kid that never got picked for any of the teams when he was a kid. He never got picked because everyone knew that he didn't have what it takes to get the job done, to win. He didn't belong there. Sure, he might have been a nice guy, he might have been good at other things, but he wasn't good at that. And Eric Young, is not, good at professional wrestling. Like I said before, he doesn't belong in this business. He is wasting his opportunity to make something of himself, to better his career! All for what? The admiration of the crowd? Let me tell you something, those 'fans' out there, don't give two shits about Eric Young. He's a joke, but most importantly. . . He's a failure. A failure that I plan on ridding the XWL of tonight.

King looks directly into the camera, a vicious look in his eyes, before walking off screen. Josh raises his eyebrows and shrugs before the segment fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 pm

{Supremacy... one of XWL's annual Pay-Per-Views scheduled on their calendar year. A show featured during Summer which crowns a king. The man you're about to witness may not be crowned king tonight, but he assures you that he will be a king of another form. Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you, Damien Sandow.}

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 ELw8uQE

[Damien Sandow] Allow me to beg your indulgence for a moment. My name is Damien Sandow and I am your Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses. I'm a former coincider of the allegiance presented to you as the Saviors of Society and have past experience in regards to capturing the United States Championship. In the upcoming months I shall become known as the one who resurrected all aspects of dignity, sophistication, and education among many other virtuous elements in our society. Many may frequently ponder questions as to the nature of my existence within this profession, but the true essence of my calling is to cleanse and purify. It has come to me that this is an industry marked with mediocrity which stains the totality of mankind beginning with the most petty fools rising to the ignoramuses cascading about in robes.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 DeTXUnV

[Damien Sandow] I've been delivered into this industry on the sole purpose to first distinguish those who oppose the natural order of ethics and subsequently abolish those who seek the demise of all intellectual advancements. My mission has been stated numerous times to not be one of simpleness, but rather one chock-full of complexities at each moment. Being in a finely selected group of Intellectual Masterminds would allow for me to close a blind-eye for the transpiring of mankind and instead bask myself in glory continuously, yet I've found that to be an insufficient method of living. I've found it quite the necessity to instead seek out the betterment of human's globally. By ushering in enlightenment in an adequate fashion, I shall spread my glorious ways to all who cherish them. Sophistication is an impossible feat among a concentrated group, but once it has been brought to the attention of the masses it shall reign supreme. Everlasting fairy-tales feature the superhero trumping the dark and dastardly villain as do large portions of your modern entertainment; thus calling to mind the simplest reason for which I shall soon become the most beloved member of your XWL Roster.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 LlvG6nX

[Damien Sandow] Although I remind individuals of my intentions on a regular basis, in attempt to aim their mind towards the task at hand, I must also carry out my mission. A man may not simply offer wise words of his plans to purify a nation, but he may also carry out the purification. Not only this, but he must properly inform his nation of which actions they must pursue in their own life to achieve and maintain a higher state for themselves. At this moment I shall inform you of the truth behind our current Pay-Per-View, Supremacy. Surely it is one of the most grand nights in an XWL Scheduled Year, correct? At this event men are set to do battle with their arch nemesis, conquer their championship quest, deter another's career, or even acquire a sense of confidence by coming out victorious in their grande match. While this may all seem logical, allow me to shatter any thoughts you have of this being a grande night.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 QqRgGBK

[Damien Sandow] Allow me to begin with a match that has certainly captured the attention of the masses... Rey Mysterio pitted against Kurt Angle. In its entirety, we've seen a man who clings to his mask as a method to hide his identity. A coward of a man who also happens to be small in stature and incapable of having a real impact within this company despite his proclaimed large heart. It pains me to reveal this, but given his diminutive size, it's preposterous to claim his heart is any larger than a man of six feet or more. This pint-sized man is now capable of challenging yet another disappointing waste of human oxygen. Kurt Angle may not be your picture-perfect ignoramuses, but any man who cannot process which year he achieved greatness in certainly needs a cranium readjustment. Angle may have been capable of winning a Gold Medal in the year of 1996, but 1996 is now a very long distance away. Not only this, but Kurt Angle achieved his so-called greatness in a different form of wrestling. This aspect adds to the fact that not only is Angle a shell of his former self, but his former self wasn't a viable competitor either.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 ICyFCRd

[Damien Sandow] In another crucial match featured for this year's Supremacy showing, we're set to bare witness to The Rock to challenge Chris Jericho for the final King of the Ring spot. This is purely unethical as The Rock has leapfrogged over numerous other men and now only requires one simple victory to advance himself to a World Heavyweight Championship Match. From a company which presents itself as bolstering equal opportunities being dished out to each athlete, this strongly contradicts. Also in a questionable decision by the company, they've withheld the true king from competing for the title of King of the Ring. This may possibly be because I'm not simply King of the Ring, but instead, the XWL may have realized that my title is simply, "King." Assuredly, I'm a man which reigns supreme and above others. However, you may also join me at the top of my throne, if you be willing.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 4b0Oy5K

[Damien Sandow] I find it imperative to discuss with the Masses the final match scheduled for Supremacy. This, of course, being a match for the prestigious and famed World Heavyweight Championship. Over the half a decade of this cherished belt's history, it's been grasped by barbarian followed by barbarian followed by miscreant. The line of succession has yet to be broken and a prophetical figure has yet to break from the shadows and cast this belt away from its mediocre past and into a glorious spotlight which it truly deserves. It is utterly despicable to stand idly by and observe as this magnificent piece of gold is tarnished. While championships may simply be materialistic possessions, they also hold a certain type of value and luster. A championship may bring about the very recognition required to have the masses focus on an individual and allow his words to seep into their own mind, but the highest of the championships has been set to waste as of recently.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 J4JLpPE

[Damien Sandow] Shall I provide a summery of each competitor? I shall. Cody Rhodes is nothing more than an arrogant, egocentric, false prophet. He claims as if he's bound to bring about a change to XWL yet he even had a brief stint where he was our General Manager and all that I witnessed on his behalf were actions only seeking the benefit of himself. He may offer any justification possibly, but Cody Rhodes is simply a fraud. It is because of men like Cody Rhodes that true prophets such as myself are consistently forced to prove our words to be unquestionable. However, have no fear, for just as men such as Moses, Elijah, and Abraham were eventually accepted among peers whom believed their words to be those spoken by idiots, I, too, shall be universally accepted in the coming days.  

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 1yR5tds

[Damien Sandow] Now, I shall not pander to Dolph Ziggler's undeniable thirst for attention and expend a portion of my air-time on his behalf, but I will offer the knowledge that I am not fond of the man. The third and final man contesting in tonight's Main Event is known as Ted DiBiase. DiBiase has displayed a complete lack of control throughout his tenure in this company and has even been removed from his contract on account of his poor behavior. Several examples of this poor behavior of come to light. He's violated restraining orders issued by law, he's assaulted and battered men, and he's a generally despicable individual. I see not the reason as to why he's been rewarded for his brutal treatment of every men. In my own vision I witness many men who do not prance about this company and perform hurt to undeserving victims, yet it's Ted DiBiase constantly being rewarded. Perhaps it's encouraged to have outbursts of emotion within the wrestling environment. Ted DiBiase is a menace which must have an end put to him and it shall be a dark day if he is to successfully capture the belt and reclaim the championship. I also see it to be pathetic how he's excused from his actions by simply pretending as if he cares about the masses. Let it be known that among the XWL Superstars, Damien Sandow is the sole man who truly cares about the fate of the masses. I have no more information for you at this time, so to all of the masses in attendance, and all those watching at home, you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:39 pm

*A video appears on the titantron following the segment by Sandow and the camera fades to a full screen version as it begins playing.

*The video package of Kofi finishes, after a line of text's appears.

"XWL: Return of the Kofi, airing at the next BreakDown!"

*The fans cheer and laugh as a shot of Kofi smiling appears to close the video, the fans laughing at the crappy reference to Star Wars made by Kofi in the text.

{Jim Ross}
Well it looks like Kofi has been officially cleared to compete starting at BreakDown, he's been nursing injuries since his ladder match with Alex Shelley re-aggravated a collection of them he earned since returning with his intense matches with Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, and Alex Shelley.

{King}
It was a little bit of a downer seeing him get hurt because that tied in with his ladder match loss seemed to kill all of his momentum he had going with the big victories over Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan. But needless to say I'm glad to see him back and want to see how he approaches the coming months!

*The segment ends with King and J.R. talking while Cole sits in the middle shaking his head at their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Supremacy returns and a hype video for tonight's World Heavyweight Championship triple threat match between the champion, Cody Rhodes, and the challengers, Dolph Ziggler and Ted DiBiase begins to play. It comes to a close and the feed on the titantron fades to the interview area where XWL's backstage correspondent, Josh Mathews, could be standing by with a microphone in his hand. He waits a few seconds before raising the microphone to his mouth to speak.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 JT7vm70

[Josh Mathews]
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the show. It's been a pretty exciting so far with some of the matches and segments that we have seen but right now, I think things are about to get a lot more interesting. He is a former United States Champion, a former Money in the Bank winner and a two time X-Treme Champion. He hasn't been seen in this company in near nine months and I'm sure he has been eager to make his return. So give a warm round of applause for The Whole F'n Show, Rob Van Dam!

Slight cheers could be heard in the background from the audience as RVD himself walks into view of the camera with a smile on his face, obviously glad to be back in the company after being gone for some time now.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 AvNzoSv

[Josh Mathews]
First of all, I've gotta say welcome back Rob.

[Rob Van Dam]
Good to be back.

[Josh Mathews]
I bet. Now, the question that is probably running through the mind of nearly every member of the XWL Universe. Where have you been? Surely with a nine month absence, you must have some sort of reason for not being around.

[Rob Van Dam]
You have the questions, I have the answers. You see Josh, the last time I was here I was your United States Champion and man, don't get me wrong because it was pretty rad holding a championship that wasn't the X-Treme Championship for once. But something didn't feel quite right, and it wasn't the fans, the company or anyone else but me. I didn't really feel like RVD, Mr. Monday Night, anymore and I just felt a little bit of off time would do the body good. I did some training, relaxing, and even some baking if you catch my drift.

[Josh Mathews]
Oh, I do. I've been told I can make a soufflé, make we can bake together sometime?

[Rob Van Dam]
I really don't think you catch my drift. Forget about it, let's just continue with the interview. We don't want to stand here and waste all of the fans' time talking about baking! Bring on the next question, I'm ready.

[Josh Mathews]
Okay, but don't forget, if you want a good soufflé made, you know who to talk to. But the next thing we want to know: You're back, that's great, what is RVD's plan now that he is back in the company of X-Treme?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 RRF63oN

[Rob Van Dam]
Plans, what are my plans? Was that the question? Dude, I didn't come here to make plans. That's boring, I'd rather just live for the moment. Give what life gives me and embrace it to the fullest potential. If a World Heavyweight Championship match is thrown at me, I'll take it! If a United States Championship match is thrown at me, I'll take it! If a Divas Championship match is thrown at me, I'd probably be confused. Would it be because of the ponytail? You get my point. RVD isn't about the future, RVD is about the now.

[Josh Mathews]
The now?

[Rob Van Dam]
Yeah, the now. Whenever I went out to that ring, I never focused on the future. I never thought about if I'd end up in a hospital bed by the end of the show or anything like that because I was too busy proving why I'm considered the Whole Dam Show! Just because a man like me had to take a little break, that doesn't mean I'd come back to this company with a new outlook on things. You'd be crazy if you thought that. The question that I've even been asking myself, should I go into the action heard first on my own or should I look for a partner? Cause there have been these two guys, you may know them, who have been trying to get a tag division type of thing started in this company. Thinking about it, some of the best moments of my career have come with a partner.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 ExFWywV

[Rob Van Dam]
I'm not making any promises yet, dude, but I'm defiantly all for helping the cause if given the chance. Maybe it could be with an old partner of mine like Sabu, Rey Mysterio, or even Ka- Nah, that wouldn't really work all that well. Or could it be with a new partner? I don't know, but what I do know is that for the time being, I'm going to do what I do best and that is prove why I'm one of a kind. So, you got any more questions that need to be answered or are we done here?

[Josh Mathews]
Well, I do have one last question. Do you have any pla- thoughts, caught myself there, about possibly reclaiming the United States Championship or going after the Intercontinental Championship instead?

[Rob Van Dam]
I'm glad you caught yourself with that one, didn't want to have to go on that big speech again about how I don't make plans and what not. But to answer that question, of course the thought of being champion is in my head. Why wouldn't it be? Every superstar and diva in the back has the thought of being champion one day. Some achieve it, some don't. I've been one of those fortunate enough to get the chance to be champion. Despite being Rob Van Dam, which I mean is a good enough reason on it's own, I couldn't have got the shot without all of my fans out there.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 2I5dlN0

[Rob Van Dam]
It's kinda like a partnership that the fans and I have. They provide me with moral support, good energy, and the will to continue while I provide them with awesome matches week in and week out. But for now, I think that I've gone and rambled on for quite a while now. Man, these fans are probably wanting me to go away already so the awesome show can continue. I don't blame them. But before I go, let me just remind you. This show may be awesome, maybe even fantastic. But in no way was it along the lines of being cool until I showed up because everything is cool when you are

ROB VAN DAM!

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 IKbU90nzj7YJm

Van Dam holds his pose for a second as a slight smile grows across his face. He lowers his arm and looks back at Josh.

[Rob Van Dam]
Now if you'd excuse me, Josh, I've gotta go do some training for my Breakdown return. Against who? I don't know, but it's always good to be prepar-

Van Dam seemingly stops mid-sentence as his attention turns to someone off camera. Van Dam stays silent for a second and when he goes to speak, the unknown man behind the camera shoves the cameraman into Van Dam. The camera falls to the floor and Van Dam could be seen falling to a knee. The camera is picked up by the unknown man, using it to get a good view at Rob being hitting him right over the head with the camera, sending him crashing to the ground. The unknown man positions the camera in perfect view of the grounded Van Dam as he begins to walk away from the scene. Josh Mathews comes in right after he leaves to make sure Van Dam is okay as we fade to the next segment of the night.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:51 pm

*The Pay Per View continues as the camera focuses in on a meeting between two best friends, two brothers, Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo discussing the match that is occurring later this evening with Kane.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Normal_WWE_Extreme_Rules_2011_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_005950678

{Alberto Del Rio}
So we agree then? You do my introduction and then get the hell out of there. It's going to be intense enough that I don't want you in the crossfire, NO MATTER WHAT. Read my lips, not matter what he's about to do stay back here.

{Ricardo Rodriguez}
You saved me from becoming permanently disfigured by him, and you expect me to stay back here? As a matter of fact you've continually saved my culo and I haven't done nearly enough! I owe you!

{Alberto Del Rio}
You're right, you do owe me.....and I'm cashing that favor in, in the shape of you keeping yourself back here. I can handle him, trust me, he's only as scary as you make him out to be in your head, yes he is a good wrestler but no better than other's I have faced. The factor that makes him more intimidating is mental, and to me he's jsut another punto that needs his head kicked in. He's the jackass who screwed with people close to me and needs to be put in his place!

*Del Rio seems to zone out and a look of anger and hatred engulf his face.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Normal_WWE_Extreme_Rules_2011_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_005958485

{Alberto Del Rio}
I plan on nothing less than causing him permanent pain tonight! He's is going to feel something ten times worse that that flare hitting his face. Demonio favorito del diablo va a encontrar su propio infierno personal en el ring esta noche! Y no hay nada que pueda hacer para detenerme! No es una lápida, un chokeslam, su estúpida garra, NADA puede detenerme!

{Ricardo Rodriguez}
Calm down! You see, that's what I'm worried about...is that he has gotten to you, that you won't be able to keep your cool in the ring!

{Alberto Del Rio}
He hasn't gotten to me at all! If had gotten to me I would've flinched at the sight of his brother last week BUT I DIDN'T. I beat him, I made The Undertaker tap, just like I''m going to do to Kane tonight! I have somewhere to go, I'll find you before the match.

*Alberto walks off as the camera zooms to Ricardo's face which shows a look of concern as it fades to a video package highlighting the career exploits of current Mr. Money in the Bank  Christian.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 am

As Breakdown returns we see Sting walking the backstage hallways.

{{Ralph}}
Hey Sting, where's the rest of your family? We haven't seen or heard from any of them all last week other than Gail Kim and.. Austin Aries?

{{Sting}}
Austin Aries?

{{Ralph}}
Well we saw you talking to him, and rumor has it that he's going to be your big pay per view reveal tonight.

{{Sting}}
There's no such thing as surprises around here are there?

{{Ralph}}
I guess not. Aren't you at all worried about what The Shield would think if you were to let The Greatest Man That Ever Lived join the family? Seth Rollins especially.

{{Sting}}
I heard what The Shield had to say about The Main Event Mafia. Dean Ambrose said that The Mafia needs to decide which side we're on right?

{{Ralph}}
I believe so.

{{Sting}}
Well I'm on Booker T's side, I'm on Jeff Hardy's side, James Storm's side, Aust- err, Gail Kim's side, Samoa Joe's side, Abyss' side. That's who's side I'm on. Dean, you "dare" me to try to end you? Well, that's not my goal, that's not my story, at least not yet. Like I said before, I respect the Shield, hell, I even believe in the shield, but I don't fear The Shield. I respect what they are capable of, but I'm not the type of man who can be intimidated. This isn't a threat Dean, Seth, Roman.. I'm just going to tell you how it is.. If you mess with any member of the Main Event Mafia, I'll be forced to take action. I really hope it doesn't come to this, I've seen what happens to those who oppose you, but I won't allow myself or any of my family members to become a victim.

{{Ralph}}
Well according to Dean Ambrose, Samoa Joe is on The Shield's hit list for what he did to the Men of Honor. What do you think about that?

{{Sting}}
The Main Event Mafia is full of wrestlers who've seen fame and glory in their careers already. When you've been in the business for as long as most of our family members you're bound to make enemies. Unfortunately for Joe, well, unfortunately for us, Dean Ambrose happens to be one of those enemies… Dean, I wasn't around for The Men of Honor, I don't know what Joe did to upset you, but that was the past. You say you don't forgive or forget, well then, you need your revenge? Here I am Dean. Come after me if you need your "justice". Because if you go after Samoa Joe, well, I can't promise that I'll be able to protect you from the demolition that the Samoan Submission Machine will reign down upon you. That's not a threat, it's just a fact. Samoa Joe doesn't forgive or forget either, he won't let it go if you come after him. You want to start a war? Then fine, go after Joe. But if you want an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, then come after me. Get your revenge on me, use your numbers game, your pack of wolves mentality, make me feel the pain that Joe made you feel when he took out your first try at the Shield. I can take it. That is a challenge. You come after me, bad idea. You come after my family, really really really bad idea. You want a war or a battle? You choose. Next question.

{{Ralph}}
Well you never really answered my question about Austin Aries. Is he going to be your big reveal tonight?

{{Sting}}
You'll have to wait and see. One second Ralph.

Sting looks at his cell phone for a moment.

{{Sting}}
Well, will you speak of the devil, I've gotta take this Ralph. I'll see you around.

And with That Sting walks off and we go to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 pm

So how about some matches! coffee 
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:35 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Calm dat it's Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Diva's tag match. coffee 
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Shuggz wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Diva's tag match. coffee 
QOTR Final...Or the pre-show.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Shuggz wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Diva's tag match. coffee 
Would love to but it's not done.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:17 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 IfXoxAc

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:52 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 QO8esO5

*Supremacy returns from a short advertisement as the theme of the Special Guest Referee for this match, Taryn Terrell begins to play. She walks out onto the stage and raises her arms into the air before shaking her hips in her usual manner. Taryn smiles towards the crowd before making her way down the ramp.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 TjvHrFQ

*Taryn begins slapping the hands of the fans in the first few rows on either side of the ramp for a few moments before climbing up the ring steps and making her way into the ring. She paces back and forth for a few moments, awaiting the arrival of both men involved in this Falls Count Anywhere match.*

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta

S.H.I.E.L.D.

*The theme of The Shield begins to play throughout the arena, signaling a chorus of boos to rain down from the live audience in attendance. The road leading to this match has been paved with blood and sweat but never tears, as either men is trying to prove that they are better than the other. With neither man willing to back down, the submission wrestler and resident vegan, Daniel Bryan, will collide with the ever psychotic member of The Shield, Dean Ambrose once more after their Steel Cage Match at Digital Decision just one month ago ended in a draw. This time, however, it will be a Falls Count Anywhere Match and unlike their encounter last month, there will be a Special Guest Referee in Taryn Terrell.*

*Many moments pass before the theme of The Shield dies down, as do many of the boos. Ambrose is nowhere in sight as the main camera pans around the crowd in an attempt to locate him, but to no avail. Taryn scans the crowd in search for the unpredictable Dean Ambrose, but she too doesn't seem to find him. She remains in the ring, slightly confused as to what's happening. Her confusion takes a back seat momentarily as the theme of Ambrose's opponent for the evening, Daniel Bryan, begins to play.*

*The live audience in attendance shifts from a once hostile state into a wave of “YES!” chants filling the arena to the brim. After continuous attacks, courtesy of The Shield, Bryan showed that he refused to lay down for anybody. With each attack more vicious than the last, Bryan's resiliency shone through as his pride didn't allow him to become just another victim of The Shield, even dishing out an assault on the deadly trifecta of wrestlers. With their last encounter ending in a draw, you've got to believe that a loss tonight isn't on the agenda for either man.*

*After a few moments, Bryan's theme, just like The Shield's minutes ago, dies down as well, leaving the arena in a state of confusion. Murmurs are heard emanating from the crowd as Taryn looks around, not sure what's going on. Just as she walks to the opposite end of the ring, possibly to talk to the timekeeper, the live audience in attendance erupts into a mixture of cheers and boos as a video begins to play on the Titantron, which causes Taryn to turn around. Bryan and Ambrose show up on the Titantron, engaged in a heated brawl backstage, forcing Taryn to call for the bell as she scurries out the ring and towards the backstage area.*

*The camera cuts to the back where Bryan and Ambrose are trading stiff blows with one another, and with neither man willing to back down, something has to give in this battle of pride. Just when it seemed like there was no clear winner, Bryan manages to hit a forearm that causes Ambrose to stop his assault for a moment. Bryan takes advantage and begins unloading a series of forearms but falls right into Ambrose's trap, who avoids a forearm strike completely and drives his knee into Bryan's exposed abdomen. Now Bryan is the one who's assault has been put on hold as Ambrose continues to drive his knee into Bryan's gut before trying to throw him into a nearby wall. Bryan sees it coming and shifts the momentum, sending Ambrose into the wall instead.*

*Ambrose remains standing, leaning back on the wall, which causes Bryan to run at Ambrose, not giving him a moment to catch his breath, and lands a huge running dropkick early in this match. Ambrose drops down to his knees before falling to the concrete as Bryan is shown holding his shoulder after crashing hard on the floor after that dropkick. Taryn makes it to the scene of the brawl and spots both men making it back to their feet. Bryan is the first to his feet and lands a kick to Ambrose's leg, sending him back to his knees. Bryan goes for his signature kicks to the chest but Ambrose is able to catch the first before it can connect as a smirk appears on his face. He makes it to his feet with Bryan's leg trapped in his grip and throws it in the direction of a nearby crate with as much force as he can muster, causing Bryan's leg to collide with said crate. Bryan drops to the floor, holding his leg, as Ambrose stands over him with his smirk still intact.*

*With Bryan tending to his possibly hurt leg for the moment, Ambrose takes this time to search for a weapon and walks past Taryn before picking up a chair and slowly making his way back to Bryan. He stands a few feet from Bryan before looking at Taryn with a stoic expression. Ambrose looks at Bryan and shouts out, “Stay down!” before hitting him across his exposed back with the chair. “How's it feel, Bryan?” Another chair shot is heard echoing through the deserted area. Ambrose raises the chair above his head and begins unloading chair shot after chair shot on the defenseless Bryan before he abruptly stops after what must have felt like an eternity to Bryan, tossing the chair aside.*

*Ambrose lifts Bryan's lifeless body up from the floor and places it on the nearby crate he just used against Bryan moments ago. He takes a few steps back and raises his arm up into the air in the shape of a gun when his back hits the wall behind him. He looks at Taryn once more, almost as if he's sending a message to her as well. He refocuses on Bryan after he “pulls the trigger” and makes a beeline towards his target. Bryan is able to see it coming and avoids contact as Ambrose stops in his tracks almost instantly and turns right into a kick to the head, courtesy of Bryan, who is still on the crate.*

*Bryan pulls himself up off the crate and makes it back to his feet as Ambrose stumbles towards a set of double doors, that he uses to keep himself up on his feet. Bryan takes this opportunity to get a bit of revenge for the chair shots a bit ago by running at Ambrose and hitting another dropkick, sending Ambrose flying through said double doors and into a somewhat empty corridor. Ambrose begins to make it back to his feet as Bryan walks through the doors and Taryn follows shortly after. Bryan lifts Ambrose up and Irish Whips him into the wall before driving a knee into his gut the second his back hits the wall. Bryan locks in a side headlock and drags Ambrose towards a fork in the hallway. While Bryan decides on a side to go, Ambrose lands a few shots to Bryan's gut, causing him to release his grip. The side is chosen for his as Ambrose begins landing forearm after forearm, causing Bryan to walk down the corridor backwards.*

*Ambrose goes for a spinning forearm shot but wildly misses, giving Bryan the opportunity he needed to take charge of the match. He lands forearms, kicks, elbows and anything else he could think of as he and Ambrose make their way down into another corridor, or so they thought. The camera cuts to a shot of the crowd a few moments before Bryan and Ambrose are shown trading shots as they make their way to the ringside area. Just as they make their way to the barricade, Bryan spots and empty chair and kicks Ambrose just with enough force to cause him to land on it. Bryan then lands a few good forearm shots before taking a few steps back and running towards him, nearly knocking his head off his shoulders with a running knee strike. Ambrose slumps off the chair and falls to the floor but Bryan doesn't give him a moment to recompose himself and instead drags him to the barricade.*

*Bryan places him on the barricade before climbing up to it himself and attempts to lift Ambrose up to his feet, what does Bryan have in mind? That question will soon have its answer as Bryan is now standing on the barricade with a seemingly out of it Dean Ambrose. What ever idea he had in mind quickly goes south as Ambrose was playing possum and kicks Bryan's leg out from under him before following up with a DDT on the barricade. Ambrose lands on his feet on the padding outside the ring as Bryan is left laying on the barricade before falling off to the thinly layered padding near the ringside area.*

*Ambrose begins searching under the ring for weapons to use to his advantage while Bryan lies on the floor, still recovering from the maneuver that he had just received, as Taryn makes her way over the barricade and enters the ring. Ambrose pulls out a trash can and tosses it into the ring, almost inadvertently hitting Taryn with it. He pulls out a chair and a couple kendo sticks, tossing the chair and one of the kendo sticks into the ring as well. Ambrose walks over to a slowly rising Daniel Bryan and smacks him across the back repeatedly with said kendo stick, after many shots to Bryan's exposed back, the kendo stick shows its wear and tear, being nearly broken in half from the relentless assault.*

*Ambrose throws the now useless kendo stick over his shoulder and takes a hold of Bryan, throwing him into the ring and following shortly after. He takes a moment to seize the moment and slowly circles around the fallen Daniel Bryan, almost savoring that he could do he wants to tonight, which is ending the career of The American Dragon. Ambrose drops down to a knee and takes a hold of Bryan's hair with his left hand before placing his right forearm on Bryan's cheek and slides it across his face. He repeats the maneuver a few more times but goes to the well one too many times. On the fifth one, Bryan grabs Ambrose's arm and almost as quick as lightening, seemingly has the NO! Lock locked in as Taryn gets into position for a potential submission. Ambrose tries to fight out of it but it seems like it's too late, or is it? Bryan is just moments away from locking in his signature submission maneuver as Ambrose tries to reach for something, anything, with his free hand. He takes a hold of the trash can lid he tossed in earlier and quickly smacks Bryan across the face with it, causing him to break his hold.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 WaduscK

*Ambrose makes it up to his feet and points a finger towards Taryn, but before he could say anything, Bryan smacks him with a chair to his back, causing him to drop down to his knees. Bryan quickly gets in front of Ambrose and begins unloading kicks to his chest, shouting, “NO!” after each one, in which the live audience in attendance replies with, “YES!” After landing upwards of ten kicks to Ambrose's chest, Bryan takes a step back and lands a kick to the back of Ambrose's head, sending him crashing forward onto the mat. Bryan takes this opportunity to go for the first pinfall of the match.*

Th- Kickout!

*Just as Taryn's hand was going to hit the mat a third time, Ambrose's shoulder comes flying up off the canvas, keeping the match alive, barely. Bryan shouts, “That was three!” at Taryn, who responds with, “That was two!” All Bryan can say is, “NO!” which causes Taryn to play a bit of games with Bryan and replies with, “YES!” Bryan shakes his head left and right repeatedly, “NO!” Before Taryn could respond, Ambrose lands a swift low blow on the preoccupied Daniel Bryan, sending him crashing onto the mat like a sack of potatoes.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Ik2a71u

*Ambrose crawls to the opposite end of the ring and grabs the kendo stick he brought into the match earlier on. He looks back at Bryan, who is down on his hands and knees, trying to recover from the low blow, and makes it back to his feet, concealing the kendo stick from Bryan's view. Bryan makes it to his feet and walks right into a kendo stick shot to his abdomen, then another to his back, dropping him down to his knees.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 SbSsHS4

*He begins unloading kendo stick shot after kendo stick shot to any and every exposed body part he could hit. The sounds of the kendo stick meeting skin echos repeatedly throughout the arena as Ambrose continues to strike Bryan, causing red welts to appear around his body. Ambrose takes a moment to slap Bryan across the face before wildly swinging the kendo stick, but misses completely as Bryan ducks under it and wraps his arms around Ambrose's waist before throwing him over his head with a German Suplex. Ambrose nearly does a full rotation in the air but couldn't quite get it. Ambrose makes it up to his knees, holding the back of his head. Little does he know that Bryan is now in possession of the kendo stick and has malice intent on his mind.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 RSFIGXY

*Bryan begins smacking Ambrose around with the kendo stick, returning the favor for what he had to endure moments ago. It's almost as if the games are over as Bryan doesn't seem to be shouting, “NO!” after each strike. Ambrose manages to escape the ring near the entrance ramp, avoiding any more shots for the moment. Bryan tosses the kendo stick aside and begins measuring up Ambrose, possibly for his suicide dive. Unbeknownst to Bryan, Ambrose has slyly pulled out a chair from under the ring. Bryan runs to the ropes on the opposite end of the ring for a bit of added momentum before flying through the middle rope, unfortunately for him, he flies face first into a steel chair.*

*Taryn exits the ring, fully aware that the chances of this Falls Count Anywhere match ending up back in the ring are slim to none. Ambrose lifts Bryan up to his feet and Irish Whips him to the railing holding the fans on either side of the entrance ramp in the crowd and drives his knee into Bryan's abdomen. He Irish Whips him to the opposite one and drives his knee into his gut once more. Third time isn't the charm as Bryan is able to reverse the Irish Whip, sending Ambrose into the barricade instead. Bryan lands a few forearm shots before ripping apart Ambrose's vest and hitting a couple of Ric Flair like chops, which causes the live audience in attendance to “Wooooo!” with each strike.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 KVEFuqB

*After a couple more, Bryan shifts to his signature kicks instead. Bryan halts his attack for a moment, which causes Ambrose to fall forward and onto the entrance ramp. Ambrose sits up on the ramp, refusing to let Bryan walk out as the victor in this match, but it only gives Bryan the opening to trap Ambrose's arm behind his leg and unload a series of elbows to Ambrose's head and neck area. After Bryan's done with that, he quickly follows up by lifting up a dazed Ambrose up off the entrance ramp.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 FLcDY6Y

*Bryan throws Ambrose's arm over his head and takes a hold of the belt of his pants, before lifting him up into the air and dropping him back down with a suplex on the entrance ramp. The sound of two bodies meeting steel is heard as Taryn is shown looking almost worried at the hell these two men have put each other through thus far. Neither men came out of that unscathed as Bryan is holding his lower back while Ambrose just lays there, motionless.*

*After many moments, Bryan is the first to show signs of life, shortly followed by Ambrose, who rolls off the ramp and onto the concrete floor near the stage. He stumbles for a few steps trying to regain his balance, and turns to face his rival. That quickly turns out to be a mistake as Bryan flies off the entrance ramp with a flying knee, striking Ambrose across the temple and sending him to the unforgiving concrete floor. Instead of taking this moment to attempt a pinfall, Bryan grabs Ambrose in a side headlock and drags him behind the curtain, using the Falls Count Anywhere stipulation to it's full advantage.*

*The main camera remains scanning the live audience in attendance, all of which are not sure what's going on. Taryn follows both men as she's the referee in this match and is required to make the count when the opportunity presents itself. After a few minutes of suspense, a camera is able to locate Bryan and Ambrose in the parking lot, only this time, Ambrose is the one standing tall over Bryan's body with a lead pipe in his hands.*

*Ambrose releases the pipe from his grip, causing it to make a “clanking” sound when it meets the concrete floor. He grabs Bryan by his head and begins dragging him towards a nearby car that catches Ambrose's attention. A few feet away from it, Bryan shifts his weight and sends Ambrose head first into the cars grill before he drops to his knees. Bryan rips apart the remnants of Ambrose's vest and the shirt underneath, tossing them to the side, before unleashing a flurry of kicks to Ambrose's now exposed chest. His chest begins to turn a bit more reddish with with each strike. With Bryan now breathing as heavily has he has this entire match, he takes a few steps back, going for the killing blow.*

*Bryan attempts to end the match by knocking Ambrose's head off of his shoulders with a devastating kick, but just as he's measuring him up, a chair flies into the shot, smacking an unsuspecting Daniel Bryan across the head with it and sending him to the concrete floor, knocking him almost unconscious. The camera pans to the culprit, revealing to be none other than a very scornful AJ Lee. A smirk appears on her face before she drops the chair and begins to skip around the car as both Taryn and Ambrose look at her, unsure of what just happened.*

*Ambrose returns his focus to the task at hand and instead of pinning Bryan off that sickening chair shot, he decides to lift Bryan's carcass up off the floor and onto the hood of the car. Ambrose hops on to the hood as well and pulls Bryan up to the roof of said car. He looks at Taryn, who almost has a look of horror on her face as she knows what Ambrose is planning on doing. A smirk graces Ambrose's face as AJ continues to skip around the car, without a care in the world. Ambrose lifts Bryan up to his shoulders before running off the roof and falling onto the windshield, hitting a huge Midnight Special on Daniel Bryan that nearly shatters the windshield of the car. Ambrose sits up on the hood of the car, holding his lower back, with a slight hint of pain etched on his face. He does a fairly good job of hiding the fact that the maneuver left him hurting almost as much as it did Bryan. He throws his arm over Bryan's now broken body as Taryn has no choice but to make count.*

3!

*Taryn's hand hits the car hood a third time, signaling the end of this brutal contest. The Shield's theme plays as Ambrose makes his way off the hood and back onto the floor, but ends up falling to his knees as the move took more out of him than he had originally thought. Bryan remains motionless on the hood of the car as Bryan runs his right hand through his hair, looking back at the damage he's caused Bryan. Ambrose slowly makes it back to his feet, not taking his eyes off of Bryan. He raises an arm into the air in the shape of a gun, symbolically “shooting” Bryan, almost as if he's accomplished on what he set out to do: Slaying the Dragon.*

*Ambrose feels his left arm being raised into the air, causing him to turn and seeing Taryn holding his arm high in the air as the victor of this match. She releases her grip and begins to lightly clap her hands as a smile appears on her face, almost congratulating the unhinged member of The Shield. Ambrose walks away from the scene and through the set of double doors that led him to this area. Taryn looks at Bryan for a moment before doing the same. AJ stops skipping around the car and stands a few inches from an unconscious Daniel Bryan.*

*AJ looks at him with an expressionless face before a smile forms. She places her hand behind Bryan's head, raising it a few inches up off the hood before blowing a kiss to him and releasing his head, causing it to land hard on the hood. AJ skips around the car for a few more moments before skipping out of view of the camera. The sounds of her skips are heard for a few more moments before their sound disappears.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 BP0i2wt

*The camera cuts back to the arena, where Ambrose had just retrieved a microphone from the timekeeper and made his way back into the ring. A wave of boos rain down into the ring as Ambrose is on his knees near the turnbuckle with a mic in hand. He uses the ropes to his advantage, lifting himself up to his feet before walking to the center of the ring and beginning to speak.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 T59VpV1

{Dean Ambrose}
I told you so. I told each and every single one of you that I would slay the Dragon tonight, and I did just that. All the people that said it couldn't be done have obviously never seen Dean Ambrose do what he does best: Hurting people. For many months now, people doubted me, they said that I couldn't break Daniel Bryan, but incase you missed it, I took everything from him! Everything he's accomplished in this sport now belongs to me.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Lfr80dZ

{Dean Ambrose}
I am now the American Dragon, I am now the Submission Specialist, I am now the Dastardly Villain. I told you to believe in The Shield, Bryan, but did you listen? No! I told you to mind your own business, but did you do that? No! I told you that if our paths were to cross again, I would end you, but did you heed my warning? No! Everything I say is the truth, Bryan, so when I told you that I was going to slay the Dragon, it was only a matter of time before it happened.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 NgSmA5P

{Dean Ambrose}
Now, there is no one standing in my way, there's no one standing in The Shield's way. All your hero's have fallen before The Shield, now Justice, will begin getting restored to this company full of sin. Tonight begins the start on Dean Ambrose and The Shield's conquest to take over the world... and if you're smart, stay out of our-

*Before Ambrose can finish speaking, a feminine voice is heard, causing him to turn around in an attempt to spot where the voice came from.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 RlzKOxz

[Taryn Terrell]
Here is your winner, and new World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose! ... Oh, wait. You're not the World Heavyweight Champion, because you're too busy letting the "American Dragon" and his batshit girlfriend get into your head. And you say I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong? You should be thanking me, Dean, because I'm the most exciting thing that's happened to your career in awhile.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Z5bkbKZ

{Dean Ambrose}
You? Really now? Did you not see when I threw myself and Dolph Ziggler off the stage at Final Stand? Did you not see when I threw myself and Daniel Bryan off the top of the cage at Digital Decision? Did you not see what I did to Daniel Bryan just moments ago? If anything, you should be thanking me, because since your return, you've done nothing but seek relevancy by sticking your nose in my business.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 QJrTwP2

[Taryn Terrell]
That's a bold statement coming from somebody who made his claim to fame by riding on the coat tails of a stable that just can't seem to make any relevancy for itself. Week after week of these typical, predictable attacks you pride yourselves in. See Dean, if I wanted to make myself more relevant, I'd attach myself to the likes of Cody Rhodes, John Morrision, Alex Shelley, or even MsChif would give me more relevancy than you.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 M37pItj

{Dean Ambrose}
Just because someone holds a material possession such as a championship, it doesn't make them relevant. Ask Chris Jericho, ask Dolph Ziggler, ask Cody Rhodes, holding a championship doesn't mean a damn thing in this sport. It's nothing more than an accessory, a prop, to make the holder feel some sort of accomplishment. Riding the coattails of those I surround myself with? I'm not sure if you're talking about Men of Honor or The Shield, either way, AJ Styles and Corey Graves tried to ride MY coattails and look where it got them. The Shield isn't like Men of Honor, no, far from it. The Shield doesn't rely on one man carrying the group, we are a unit, we aren't three individuals, we are a machine who won't stop until we get what we want: Justice. A thing you wouldn't know anything about since you've had the wool pulled over your eyes since you've joined this company.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 4mnM6Kr

[Taryn Terrell]
Justice? Tell me Dean, what kind of "justice" do you see in a three on one attack? It's sad that you have to constantly be part of a group just to make yourself relevant, yet you still pick on superstars who go in alone, and somehow manage to achieve more than you. I don't think justice is the term I would use to describe your motive, Dean Ambrose. I think jealousy is more fitting.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 S4Kk3ND

{Dean Ambrose}
Jealousy doesn't describe me as much as it would describe someone like you. Dean Ambrose doesn't show jealousy because it doesn't exist in my body. I wear my thoughts and my emotions pretty much on my sleeve, and jealousy doesn't inhabit my emotions. Justice isn't free and everybody has a price to pay. The Shield, we've already paid our price, now it's time for everybody else to do the same. You tried to spread your lies, you tried to spread your fallacies about The Shield and you failed, just like Bryan failed to finish what he started.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 N6HEKxn

[Taryn Terrell]
The only one spreading lies around is you, Dean. You think I don't notice the way you look at me Dean? If you have something to say, why don't you grow a pair and say it, instead of staring at me from the corner like the first boy to hit puberty on the playground.

{Dean Ambrose}
You really think that I-

[Taryn Terrell]
Why don't you just admit it already instead of beating around the bush like a little bitch.

{Dean Ambrose}
Why don't you make me?

[Taryn Terrell]
Well, if you insist...

*Almost instantly and without warning, Taryn swings her arm forward, smacking Ambrose across the face with a slap that echos throughout the arena and causes the crowd to emit a surprised reaction. The force of the slap causes Ambrose to look away from Taryn and into the crowd. He slowly turns back to the culprit, now wearing a sick smile on his face, before he raises his mic up to speak.*

{Dean Ambrose}
You know, that's the second time you've slapped me in the past few weeks-

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 8VlOSXj

”I was five and he was six…”

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 FQBXU1t

[[Wyatt]]:: You will never believe what has happened, Daddy. I am whole again! Look, I got my wings back! The message is spread and people are finally starting to realise, people are finally starting to wake up and seeing the World for what it really is and that is making them come home, all my brothers and sisters are starting to make their way home and now I feel like I can fly again, Daddy. Hahaha… But the message hasn’t fully sunk in to the World, some of you still remain blind to what you see around you but I know what to do with you, like a baby ready to take their first steps all you require is just a little push and I will be the man to give you that push, I have watched you crawl for long enough and now it is time for you to stand on your own two feet and walk! Pull your head out of the sand and walk, walk on home to your family but I know you’re afraid, I know you afraid to fall but I will be there beside you, ready to catch you in my arms if you fall but I will not carry you little lamb, you have to walk and make on home yourself. The wolves have their eyes set on you, man. What are you going to do? Are you going to just like there in the dirt and breathe your final breath or are you going to walk? Are you going to run on home to those who love you and for the first time in your existence feel true happiness?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Qc8jRDI

[[Wyatt]]:: I hope that the World is ready because time is almost up, the sand is running thin and the hour is almost at hand. If you are still blinded by everything you see around you then prepare for the awakening, prepare for the reckoning because our arrival will wake you up, it will send a jolt of life force into your body and it will force you to open your eyes, it will force you to make the hard decisions that you have hidden in fear from all of your lives. Do you continue on wasting your lives in this World that we live in or will you wake up and make a difference, will you wake up and make a change? Will you stand with us, little lamb? The ones you fear are the ones who are trying to protect you, the monster that scares you so, is the monster that will do anything to see you free from harm. Fear not the wolf, little lamb. Fear the sheep, fear those that you follow, fear those that you gather with because they are the ones, man. They are the ones that want to keep you in the dark but I would never do that to you, nah man. I don’t want to keep you in the dark; I want to set you free! I want to see it so you are blinded by the light because that means you are truly awake!

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 RMazqzY

[[Wyatt]]:: We all live in an imperfect World that craves, demands perfection and it casts out everybody that it does not deem worthy, it throws out those who they brand as imperfect whether it be for race, wealth or sexuality and you all carry on as though nothing is wrong. Well something is wrong, what you call “Justice” is a lie and as one by one another soul is cast aside you sit in horror as the hounds take their prize. But nobody does anything about it, not one of you lifts a finger, you play these scenario’s over and over in your head where you stand up for what is right and you play the hero but none of you actually do anything about it. Well I’m going to do something about it, I’m going to help those who cannot help themselves and while the hound may have that evil look in his eye, circling around trying to pick the bones of everything around it, it is too close to biting the hand that feeds and it’s going to have to go the way of Old Yeller because I know what you fear most, I know that you walk on tip toes to not draw the attention of the hound but your fears are misplaced, man. You shouldn’t feed the hound, you should fear the hand that feeds, you should fear the Bray Wyatt: The Eater of Worlds!  

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 M7L0K1z

[[Wyatt]]:: That’s what you should fear, that’s what should keep you up at night. Me and all my brothers and sisters are growing restless, tired and bored so we are coming to play with all my friends. Hahaha… When we are all reunited you will realise that all of your faith is misplaced, all of your beliefs are misled because you shouldn’t believe what they tell you, man. You should believe in what they fear, you should believe in Bray Wyatt, you should believe in my mission because only I can free you from this World, only I can take you to a better place and keep you safe from the hounds that you think haunt you. I am what haunts you, I am what lurks in the shadows and I am every one of your fears incarnate but I do not lurk to bring you harm or make you live your life in fear. I am there by your side to keep you safe, wherever you turn wherever you go I am always by your side keeping you safe but I cannot wake you up, I cannot bring sight to the blind if they refuse my help and it hurts me so but no longer. No longer will I be refused; no longer will I be denied by the sheep. It’s time to come on home, little lamb.

”Tiiiiiiime is on my side….”

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 LkJYpnT

[[Wyatt]]:: We’re here…

”Hahaha…”

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Xef4G7R

*The lights in the arena go out and the arena is filled with darkness as the sound of Bray Wyatt’s theme begins to play through the speakers. A mixed reaction comes from the capacity crowd as Bray Wyatt walks out onto the stage holding a lantern in his hand, illuminating his face and arm allowing you to see him, the preverbal light in a sea of darkness. Bray slowly and mythodically walks down the entrance ramp, bit by bit making his way closer and closer to the ring. Through the flashes of light from cameras you can barely make out that Ambrose is still inside the ring, cautious about what is going on because the last time he was in a situation like this it involved two men disappearing into thin air. Bray makes it to the bottom of the ramp and takes a seat on a rocking chair and begins to rock back and forth with a huge smile on his face. Bray lifts the lantern to his face, making it easier for the whole World to see the smile like a Cheshire cat before once again being surrounded by darkness as Wyatt blows out the lantern. The music stops as the arena submerges in darkness, everyone tries to get a good look to try and see what is happening but to no avail until suddenly the lights turn back on forcing people to cover their eyes from the burning light.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 UEJ1a1N

*The crowd turn back to see Bray Wyatt standing in the ring across from Dean Ambrose with his arms outstretched beside him, Ambrose is a little taken back but still very cautious of what is going on around him. He turns his head trying to figure out what stands before him, taking glances around him every so often but always bringing his full attention back to Wyatt who begins to scream “What are you waiting for, little lamb?” towards Ambrose. Ambrose then begins to talk smack back to Wyatt, but with every word uttered it just brings a bigger smile to Wyatt’s face and with every vulgar word mentioned just brings forth a bigger chuckle from Wyatt. Bray then removes his hat and puts his arms down beside his body still with a grin on his face, then raising both arms and forms his hands into the form of guns and begins symbolically shooting Ambrose perhaps to mock his actions earlier. Ambrose begins to get annoyed, he cracks his neck and begins shaking his arms as though he’s getting loosened up preparing for a fight but when he looks back at Wyatt and the smile is gone, no more laughs but the hands remain as guns.*

[[Wyatt]]:: Bang, Bang he shot me down…

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Fsz3qs9

*Suddenly Ambrose is hurled forward face first onto the canvas at the feet of Wyatt and the returned Cactus Jack dives on top of the grounded man and begins to throw heavy punches to the back of Ambrose’s skull who tries to cover up as best as possible but the majority of strikes are hitting their target. Cactus drags Ambrose up to his feet and ragdolls him into the corner, where he throws several punches one after another all landing above Ambrose’s brow. Bray Wyatt chuckles at what he see’s before walking over to the corner where the terrified and attempting to hide Taryn Terrell is located. Wyatt lifts her to her feet and begins to stroke her cheek with the outside of his fingers, before pulling her close and dancing around the ring. Cactus forces Ambrose into a sitting position in the corner, Cactus stumbles out of the corner shouting “Bang Bang”, he looks at Wyatt for approval before charging in and thrusting his knee towards Ambrose’s skull but he ducks out of the way causing Cactus to slam his knee into the turnbuckle. Ambrose with his last bit of energy charges towards Wyatt and begins throwing heavy haymakers which knock him back and forces him to release Terrell who uses this as her opportunity to escape and slides under the bottom rope and runs as fast as she can up the ramp. With every punch Ambrose knocks Wyatt further back until he is forced back into the corner where he begins to throw a flurry of strikes but ironically the number game catches up to him and his momentum is put to an immediate stop as Cactus grabs a hand full of Ambrose’s hair and drags him away from Wyatt. Ambrose quickly punches Cactus in the gut but Cactus refuses to release his hair so Ambrose charges Cactus into the corner with his shoulder and the impact of being slammed into the turnbuckle forces Cactus to release. Ambrose stands straight and tries to throw another heavy haymaker but Cactus grabs hold of his arms and locks them in position so Ambrose is unable to move. Ambrose struggles to break free but is unable to and out of nowhere Bray Wyatt comes crashing into the corner with a huge splashing squashing Ambrose between both men but inflicting damage to Cactus Jack in the process.*

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 CNRfAEF

*Ambrose falls into a heap onto the floor and Cactus drops to a knee but he begins to laugh hysterically at the pain as though he enjoys it. Ambrose crawls into the centre of the ring and uses what is left of his energy just trying to get himself up to his knees. Ambrose struggles to his feet, unbalanced he wobbles and stumbles onto his feet unknowing to him that Cactus is lurking just behind him. He uses the ropes to try and compose himself but as soon as he releases the rope he stumbles backwards and turns into Cactus who shoves his fingers into Ambrose’s mouth and under his tongue, applying the Mandible Claw causing excruciating pain for Ambrose. Cactus forces Ambrose down onto the canvas, applying more and more pressure to the hold with every second while Bray Wyatt stands and watches with a smile on his face. Bray walks forward, extends his arms and tells Cactus to get Ambrose to his feet and Cactus continuing the Mandible Claw drags Ambrose to his feet by his lower jaw. Continuing to apply pressure Cactus rests Ambrose’s spine on Wyatt’s knee, who starts brushing the hair off of Ambrose’s face. Wyatt kisses Ambrose on the forehead and the second Cactus releases the Mandible Claw Wyatt sends Ambrose’s skull crashing face first into the canvas with the Sister Abigail.*
XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 W0ltrin

*Ambrose lies motionless in the centre of the ring as Wyatt and Cactus gather around him like Vultures at a carcass. Wyatt drops to his knees by Ambrose’s body, extends his arms and looks up towards the heavens and begins to laugh hysterically. Cactus Jack drops down beside him and sits, before starting to slowly rock back and forth with a sinister grin on his face. The camera pans down to show Ambrose, lying face down on the canvas with the sound of laughter being overheard before fading into black.*

Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:52 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 EGafje9

Tonight presents you with a mystery guest.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Live from Houston, Texas, the XWL cameras give an overhead view of the sold-out arena, with a capacity of 13,212 people. The cameras then head backstage where we see none other than Brie and Nikki Bella, The Bella Twins, who seem to be having a conversation over what's been happening over the past week.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Yw2hQ4p
[Nikki Bella]: Don't think I've actually forgiven you for what you've done, Brie.

[Brie Bella]: I'm sorry, I don't seem to remember what I did to you, jog my memory.

[Nikki Bella]: You know damn well what you did last week, quit being stupid.

[Brie Bella]: It's still not ringing a bell, maybe you should tell me what I did wrong.

[Nikki Bella]: So leaving me in the ring by myself to be suplexed through a table isn't wrong?

[Brie Bella]: It's not my fault you couldn't make it out in time.

[Nikki Bella]: What a good sister you are!

[Brie Bella]: I know. You don't have to tell me, it's obvious.

[Nikki Bella]: Seems like you're just bitter that you lost your match to Paige!

[Brie Bella]: Well if someone didn't hit me in the head with a chair, maybe...just maybe, I wouldn't have  left you in the ring by yourself.

[Nikki Bella]: Maybe if you were good enough, you would've kicked out and won the match despite the chair shot. I know I would've.

[Brie Bella]: Oh please Nikki, you're so clumsy, I doubt it. Who's to say you won't cause us to lose tonight?

[Nikki Bella]: You're really going there?

[Brie Bella]: I think I've already went there.

[Nikki Bella]: Don't be surprised if you don't see me breaking up the pin when one of them pins you. I don't need you, I'm in the finals, you don't have much going on.

[Brie Bella]: I've already been Divas Champion, have you? Anyways, we'll see if you walk out a winner without me in your corner.

With that, Brie Bella walks off the scene leaving Nikki Bella there, looking on with an angered and disgusted look. The tension between The Bella Twins begins to increase, will they self-destruct? The cameras rolls to the next segment as Nikki stands alone with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:08 pm

As Supremacy rolls on we fadeout and see that MizTV is set up in the ring and none other than the Miz himself if shown walking back and forth inside the ring awaiting the go ahead to where he can kick off the second ever PPV MizTV special.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 TC7Sflf

Miz
Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the spectacular edition and only the second ever in the history of MizTV I would like to welcome you all to the MizTV PPV special! Tonight I have a surprise in store as I have a mystery guest coming on tonight but all that excitement can be put to bed for one second as I have a few more important things to talk about first. Those important things being of course the most important subject ever. ME. Now how does this sound to all of you for a good night. Tonight I will pin Chris Sabin not once, but twice, and then later go into a match with his tag team partner and take his United States championship to become a two time title holder of the said title. Sounds good right? And I don’t think any superstar on this current roster is capable of such an evening except myself and I would like you all to please just take a second to rethink how you treat me tonight and please just take in what a fantastic viewing this is for you all. Tonight you are seeing history unfold in front of your very eyes. Tonight is a night you will tell your children about, your children will tell their children about this night and it will go down in the history books of XWL because of one man and one man only. And his name is the Miz! And I’mmmmmmmmmm AWEEEESSSSSOOOMMMMMMEEEE

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 8QbjLJf

Miz
But you already knew that didn’t you? Tonight’s just another case of proving what I prove when I come out to this ring week in week out. If we just trace back over the past few weeks the last two times I have met with Sabin and Shelley in this ring the winner has been the same both times, of course it has you would be a fool to believe otherwise. And it’s not going to change tonight, you think I’d be a fool to accept Sabin’s match and not be aware of the plan he had in mind. Of course they had this planned out before hand because Shelley knew for a fact that he couldn’t beat me at my best so he’d have to face me after I’d already fought in not just one, but two matches against his partner. Now of course there goes the possibility of that match leading to three but I won’t let that happen and I plan on winning in two straight falls. Now I took the bait because not only did I know that I have what it takes to pull this off, but I’m all for making history. I want to be remembered. Now I have this opportunity to have my name up in lights and pull off what looks to be a miracle and walk away United States champion at the same time. Now to me, you’d be a fool to turn that down.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 CzS7NBB

Miz
Now I don’t want to talk much more until my guest comes out here but this man is somebody who’s not been around for a short while and we’re going to see just exactly what he’s been up to while he’s not been here doing what he should of been doing. Now in my mind, this certain individual has a certain responsibility because he holds a certain object which has a lot of value. Now first of all I still don’t think he is the deserving holder but, nevertheless it is what it is. But tonight ladies and gents you are going to experience what a great athletic wrestler I am but in just a short time you will see what a great interviewer and show host I am when I get out just every piece of information you all good ever wish to get your slimy little hands on. Josh Mathews, I hope you’re watching because you should be taking notes on how to do your job properly. Ladies and gentlemen my guest is none other than.....

The Miz is cut off as his guest seems to be a little too eager to come out to the ring as his theme blasts throughout the sold out arena.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 5wxq9SB

The fans are on their feet as none other then the Mister Money In The Bank winner, Christian, makes his way out from the back with his briefcase in hand. He enters onto the stage and stops there as he looks around the arena before looking back at Miz who stands in the ring.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 LKuxRGz

He begins to make his way down the ramp, not wasting time making his way over to the steel steps. He walks up them and walks along the apron, stepping into the ring as his theme begins to die down which leads to Miz raising his microphone to speak.

Miz
Just before we start things properly I have a few rules you should be aware of. This is my show not yours and I do things my way got it? If you don’t like it I will kick your ass right here right now and shove that briefcase so far up your ass you’ll be coughing up that world heavyweight title shot contract in no time.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 VCY3xxc

[Christian]
Well, that is a pretty interesting way to say welcome to the show. I mean, I know that on the Peep Show I'm usually just like "Hey, Welcome to the show" and all that. Pretty creative Miz, I must say that your little welcoming was pretty creative. So now let's get this started, don't want to waste any more time dealing with some stupid rules that you may have and what not. What is this, school? Not at all, so cut the rules, let's get started.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 IdIrO7i

Miz
Well that’s because this show is a little better than the peep show, first of all this show is good and people actually tune into it. And I you can greet your guests how you like because quite frankly I don’t want to welcome you to the show because you’re not the most welcome of guests I’m afraid. Now, I’ll kick things off, first of all, the question on everybody’s mind, well questions to be specific now make sure you keep up. We want to know exactly why you have taken this time away from XWL, what you have been doing in that time and why have you chosen tonight to make your return?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 CxbPCEL

[Christian]
Jokes on you, I'm not returning tonight. This is a one time thing sadly but don't worry, a return will be in the hopefully near future. You see when I faced the man known as Stone Cold Steve Austin a while back, I kinda suffered a minor neck injury and the doctors have told me that I'm not clear to compete due to the fact I could aggravate it and make it worse. Normally I'd say something like "No, I'm still going to go out there" but with this beauty known as money in the bank, I'm not taking any chances. So I'm resting, watching the show but most importantly... waiting, waiting for the chance to shine and the chance to call myself the next World Heavyweight Champion of XWL.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 ZdV3muv

Miz
You can mock my hair all you want Christian but have you been in a mirror recently? I don’t even know what look you’re going for. And not taking any chances you say huh, well I’m sure that’s what being mister money in the bank is all about right? Taking the right chance in cashing it in at the right time, I can see already that the contract inside that briefcase is going to waste. However, moving on, what are your plans now your back here and why exactly has this break put you in a stronger position than you was in before you took it?

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 MzmF5l5

[Christian]
Well, my plans for when I return. Simple, not be annoying like The Miz. Try my best to do what Miz couldn't and that is win a championship. Maybe defeat Seth Rollins cause I know you couldn't do that either. A lot of things, but most of all my plan is to become the World Heavyweight Champion. I've lived in the shadow of Edge like you've lived in the shadow of every store that would sell your favorite hair care products when you had that stupid little Mohawk type thing. It was hard to break out of the shadow but hey, if you could do it then so can I. I can do it better because I mean I get a World Heavyweight Championship in return. You got a slightly better hair style.

Miz
Well if you knew a little bit about me you’d know that I’ve beat Seth Rollins more times than he has beat me, then again, you may slate my in ring skill but do you not remember a few weeks before your injury I ran rings around you inside this ring and made you look like the amateur you are. And again, wrong, I have held the United States championship once before and I plan on taking that title again tonight, maybe I have never held the world heavyweight championship but I don’t need some briefcase to give me that chance, I’ll earn mine soon enough. Of course, this next question was bound to come out, when are you going to cash in your title shot? I know I would of cashed in and won the world title by now, or do you still think you’re not good enough to be the champion? Because that would be understandable because I would totally agree that you need more time to improve. Yet, I think that thing might expire by then.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Pw79OAD

[Christian]
Well, history proves you can't win a World Championship so I wouldn't say that Miz. Remember your championship match against Chris Jericho? Because that went so well if I remember. But I'm not telling you when I'm cashing in, do I look stupid? Even if I did know and I told you. half of the locker room would know because you fail to keep your mouth shut like ninety nine percent of the time. True facts, can't try to say you aren't a loud mouth because all of us know that. But no, I'm ready. I'm just waiting for the right time because I don't want to jump the gun and screw up like Dave Batista did. Simple as that.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 IdIrO7i

Miz
Maybe you’re right, maybe it would be foolish to tell everybody when you’re going to cash in. But then again, maybe letting your opponent know when you’re cashing in will create a little tension and suspense in his mind and give you a better advantage than it would by attacking them with the element of surprise like a coward would do. But then again, I keep forgetting who I’m talking too. But moving on I would like to get your thoughts on the current state of the world heavyweight championship, seeing as you should be considered as a big part seeing as whenever you feel like it you can challenge for it. And by current state I mean who do you think will be champion after tonight? Who do you think deserves to be champion after tonight? You want to be champion after tonight and why to all of the said questions.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 K3gcNBP

[Christian]
As long as you don't walk out as the champion tonight, I think whoever wins will deserve it. Like any of them or hate any of them, all three men deserve this championship that everyone fights and claws to reach. Especially Ted because of what happened a year ago, would have been a shame if he won tonight and then something just happened to ruin it all. So if I had to choose one person that deserves the championship, my answer is simple... Dolph Ziggler. Ted and Cody, don't get me wrong, have both been good champions but they should let their cat fight rage on without the title. Let the showoff, Dolph Ziggler, have the spotlight for once.

Miz
Interesting, I personally don’t care who comes out champion because none of it effects me and if it doesn’t affect me then it is irrelevant in my eyes. Now you’ve followed the running of this show well so far so this last part should be a piece of cake for you. Since you came out here we’ve been receiving questions and tweets directed to you from our very own fanbase here at XWL. Now ten of these have been chosen at random and all you need to do is answer them, you follow? Of course you do a five year old could do this. So question number one reads out If you could be a superstar for a day who would you be and why?

[Christian]
I'm fine being myself, but if I had to choose someone then I'd choose Chris Jericho. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wanted to wear that jacket of his.

Miz
Next up this fan wants to know What has been your favourite XWL match of all time and why?

[Christian]
I've got to go with the Money in the Bank ladder match. Not only was it good, but it was the start of great things to come.

Miz
Here we have a question that says Who is the best XWL superstar or diva to travel with?

[Christian]
Well in my younger days, travelling with any of the Divas would be considered the best but now that I'm a little older and married, that doesn't really go to well. I remember once when travelling with Ted DiBiase, he made some great burgers that I still to this day think is one of the best burgers I've had. So I'll go with Ted DiBiase, for the sake of the food.

Miz
Wow, sounds so interesting. Next question is Who is the most annoying on the XWL roster?

[Christian]
...Really? I thought that'd be obvious.

Miz
You’re right, would be stupid to have the answer as yourself right Christian? Anyway, moving on what has been your worst personal wrestling experience?

[Christian]
Too many to list. Sleeping in cars, working a show with only a couple people watching to get paid minimum wade. But one that stood out would have to be this one time where I was in the ring, standing across from this guy with a suit on and a giant "M" was floating above the ring. That moment sucked, big time.

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 9aBNhUF

Miz
Well you’ve chosen to stay here all this time I find it really hard to think this is one of the worst moments in your career, heck I think this is probably one of your highlights. Next up Who is the hottest diva?

[Christian]
I feel like I shouldn't be answering that with my wife watching so for the sake of sleeping in my own bed and not on the couch or anything uncomfortable like that, I'm not going to answer that.

Miz
Wow you’re boring tonight, or are you just like this all the time? Anyway, this fan has sent in If you could change anything about XWL as it is what would it be and why?

[Christian]
I'd change the fact that we have MizTV every few weeks and make it so we have the Peep Show every few weeks! Not only would that make me happy but it would make all these people happy. That or make it so we had some better food backstage, it isn't the best sometimes.

Miz
Well that’s the reason why you’re not given this power because you would ruin this company and ruin everything that’s good about this show. Next up How would you celebrate if you won the world heavyweight title?

[Christian]
You'll see that soon enough, can't give any spoilers away.

Miz
Yep you must be this boring all of the time. Next question What would be your perfect XWL match if you had to book one?

[Christian]
Six Man Ladder match between myself, Chris Jericho, Edge, Lance Storm, Kevin Steen and Bret Hart where the winner would be named the King of Canadian Wrestling. With me winning of course, not trying to point out the obvious or anything but that is how things would end up.

Miz
Yawn, next question How many push ups can you do in a row?

[Christian]
Probably more then you can, is that a good answer or do you want an actual number?

Miz
Maybe so, maybe not, but I’d beat you for a second time in a row in a wrestling match so I don’t really care. And next up we have a question from a fan wondering If you had to pick somebody to be your tag team partner who would you choose and why?

[Christian]
Despite hard times, fights and everything. I've got to go with Edge because alone we are great, together we are unstoppable. We've won so many championships that it just comes natural and I wouldn't ruin it all with a simple choice. Sure, someone like The Rock would be a great partner but no one can compete with Edge unless I could team with myself.

Miz
Now that was a drag, thank god it’s over with. I would like to apologise for anybody that felt they have wasted valuable time of their life watching Christian tonight that they will never get back, for that I am deeply sorry. But you’ll be glad to hear that’s it from me right now and the next you’ll be seeing of me is when I come out here and kick Chris Sabin’s ass not once, but twice!

The camera fades out to a black screen of Christian staring down at the Miz who is chuckling to himself with a smug grin on his face as Supremacy rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:52 pm

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 NyGG9f1

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

She did it!

The crowd roars as MsChif slowly rises to her feet and stumbles into the corner where she pauses to catch her breath. The Ref hands her the Diva’s Championship and she gently climbs to the middle rope and raises her hard retained title high in the air with her signato the delight of the fans. MsChif turns herself around and watches with a smile on her face the carnage around the ring. Kendo sticks, steel chairs, broken tables and even a ladder were all brought into the fray in what was a battle that was sometimes hard to watch.

Medical officials are scrambling into the ring to check on Maryse who has a face crudely painted green and hasn’t moved since MsChif spiked her head into the ground with the Desecrator. However, Maryse is refusing the help of the officials! She uses them to assist her to her feet but that’s the extent of it, she will not be wheeled out of the arena. Maryse stares out the audience who are cheering in a show of respect, then she finally locks eyes with MsChif who still remains perched on the top rope. Maryse hangs her head almost in shame for not being able to deliver on her promise to become Diva’s Championship here tonight though she fought harder than anyone expected her too.

She walks, almost limps, to the ropes then rolls under the top rope and out of the ring. Maryse walks up the ramp with MsChif’s theme burning her ear drums but before she heads to the back she pauses on the stage and solemnly looks back at the ring. She looks at the carnage in and around it for a long time, then finally she looks once more at the woman who took her to hell and back before abruptly ending her dreams of becoming a champion in this company once again. Maryse finally turns her head back around and steps through the curtains effectively disappearing backstage.

MsChif hops down from the top rope as her theme cuts off and all that can be heard now is the rapid audience as they chant her name over and over.

MsChif!

MsChif!

She winces as she moves but walks over to the center of the ring where she raises the championship up in the air once more. She runs a hand through her dishevelled and motions for someone to hand her a microphone. Some no-name employee gets onto the apron and hands her the microphone and her heavy breathing is the first thing heard through the gaps of chanting by the crowd. Finally, when the noise dies down a bit MsChif begins to speak.

MsChif
I told you… I told you that this night would be the night I set down the first of many challengers and just like Maryse they’ll think they’ll have the secret weapon, the kryptonite that’ll take me out once and for all but just like Maryse they’ll all see that their best wasn’t good enough. They’ll see that game-planning from a perceived safe distance will never compare with dealing with the real thing up close and personally. That’s because you’ll never truly know how scared you’ll be until fear paralyses you and you’ll never truly know how much pain you’ll feel until the tears begin welling up in your eyes. I told you from the very beginning that this would be a reign to remember, and only the first chapter of the saga was written between the ropes tonight. Every move Maryse did, every time she struck me with an object, every moment she knocked me to ground was all in the name of keeping me on the ground long enough for her to secure this championship as her own. But those three seconds never came because no matter what she did in that ring it would have never been enough to keep me down and that’s something she had to learn the hard way.

MsChif!

MsChif!

MsChif
I hope every single woman in the back was watching very closely because Maryse could very well be one of you in the upcoming months. Yes, months, because I don’t plan on going anywhere any time soon, so get used to seeing me standing tall above you with this title in my possession. Resentment and envy will begin building up inside of you all as you start to wish to be in my position while knowing deep down inside that you’re not good nearly enough to get what you want. Because I used to be in your position, I know what’s it’s like to be hungry, to be willing to give anything to get to the top but unfortunately for you I’m the one standing in the way between you and eternal glory and now the only thing any of you will come to know is eternal torment and torture. The names of the victims go on and on from Michelle McCool to The Bella Twins to Lita and even that poor sap Sean Vincent. Women and man who thought they could handle me, they all dreamed up the different ways they’ll celebrate their victory but it wasn’t until they were looking me dead in the eye when they finally realized that all hope is lost.

MsChif!

MsChif!

MsChif
All anyone can do these days is hope. They can hope that I grow bored of my dominance and reigning supreme over them or hope that I seek pleasure elsewhere in a different company far away from them. But all the hoping in the world can’t change reality and or the predicament the women in the division find themselves in at the present moment. Whether they’re queen of the ring, a veteran or a newcomer, they all will suffer the same fate and I’ll enjoy every second of hell I put them through. Holding this championship changes everything about the way that I operate these days. This title saves me a lot of time because now I don’t have to concern myself with weeding out and targeting the wicked from the meek and delivering my own personal brand of justice. I’m not about plotting, planning, vetting and hunting in the darkness at the moment. Right now it’s about watching with a smile on my face as they all come to me, like cattle lining up in front of the slaughterhouse, with their futile strategies and amusing aspirations. And one by one they will fall. Tonight, Maryse was the first and she certainly won’t be the last.

Suddenly a theme hits the speakers and if MsChif was caught off guard or surprised, the smirk on her face doesn’t show it.

When Madison Eagles walks out onto the stage she has her briefcase held in both hands and a referee in tow as she intently makes her way down to the ring

Jim Ross You don't think she's cashing in right now, do you?

Jerry "The King" Lawler I think she might be JR, she's not wasting time getting down to the ring, and MsChif's just been through all kinds of hell.

Michael Cole: What a move by Madison Eagles, I can't say I saw this one coming, but I don't think there will be many better moments to cash in then right now.

As she reaches ringside Eagles slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope standing on the other side of the ring to MsChif as the two women stare each other down

Jerry "The King" Lawler This is probably the last thing MsChif wants to see, she might not be showing it, but she knows her championship is in serious trouble right now.

Michael Cole: You can't blame her though, I think everybody in the back would of done the exact same thing in her position.

Jim Ross I don't blame her one bit, she's playing by the rules and she now has a golden opportunity to come champion tonight.

With Eagles and MsChif standing on opposite sides of the ring to each other, Eagles hands her briefcase to the referee who in turn walks over to the ropes and hands in the Justin Roberts who announces the match

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, Madison Eagles is cashing in her Miss Money in the Bank contract for the Diva's championship!

Some of the crowd boo as the announcement is made as Eagles smirks at their reaction

Michael Cole: This is her chance to get the job done, she's been waiting for this day since Final Stand and now she's finally cashing in her briefcase and she's looking to put her name down in the history books here tonight.

As Soon as the referee rings for the bell Eagles quickly targets MsChif's legs hitting her left calf with a kick, followed by another, then quickly third then a forth kick which forces MsChif off her feet falling backwards onto the mat and Eagles clearly the fresher of the two grabs the left leg of MsChif and wraps it around her neck standing up tall suspending MsChif in mid-air from the left leg in the middle of the ring.

Michael Cole: What a submission by Madison Eagles, I can't even start to imagine how being in such a hold would even feel.

Jerry "The King" Lawler Trust me Cole, you don't want to know, all of her body weight is going onto her Quad Muscle right now, that's sound strategy by Eagles, take away the legs of your opponent and keep her on the ground.

With the Stretch Muffler locked in, Eagles slowly starts to turn MsChif over onto her stomach but she tries to resist being turned fully over however exposing the back of her head to Eagles who with her near foot kicks MsChif in the back of the skull with the laces of her boot making a sickening thud echoing around the arena upon impact then fully turning MsChif over onto her stomach and sitting down on her back, modifying the hold into form of a Boston Half-Crab, as MsChif starts to wince in pain!

Jim Ross And now she's turned it into a Boston Crab variation adding sitting on MsChif's lower back, she must be going through all sorts of pain, but she ain't no quitter you better believe that.

Michael Cole: But you've got to question how much she hasn't left in the tank following that match with Maryse, surely if she's kept in this hold much longer she'll hit her breaking point.

Jim Ross That she could Cole, but it's going to take a whole lot to get this young lady to submit.

Michael Cole: You just know Vickie Guerrero has a smile a mile wide watching this right now.

Keeping the submission locked in MsChif starts to claw her way to the ropes as Eagles leans back further and further still pulling down on the leg around her leg torquing MsChif's leg more and more as she inches her way to the ropes, just refusing to give up her championship so easily as the ropes get closer and closer with each movement almost a finger tip away from forcing Eagles to break the hold, then with one final reach MsChif gets a hand around the bottom rope holding it tight as the referee starts the count.

Jim Ross And MsChif just gets to the ropes, that was a close one that's for sure.

Jerry "The King" Lawler Madison had that submission locked in tight the only way MsChif was going to escape was by getting to those ropes.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Michael Cole: And the referee forces her to break the hold, Eagles refusing to break until the four count.

Jerry "The King" Lawler She's just trying to hurt MsChif and she's taking every second she has to do just that.

As the referee gets to four Madison reluctantly lets go of the hold, but the damage has already been done to MsChif's left leg and lower back as she struggles to get to her feet, and Madison grabs MsChif by the head and pushes her into the corner grabbing the ropes and starting to choke MsChif by pushing her boot into her throat leaving the referee no choice but to start yet another count.

Jim Ross And now a blatant choke in the corner, the referee has to break this, a clear disregard for the rules by Madison Eagles driving her boot into the champions throat.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Michael Cole: Madison again taking until the four count to break to hold, she's treading a thin line here, she needs to be careful.

As the referee reaches the four count for a second time Eagles lets go and takes a few steps away from MsChif as the referee starts to have words with her telling her to ease up or he'll be forced to disqualify her, but it falls on deaf ears as Eagle's brushes her way past the official and runs as MsChif in the corner hitting her with a Big Boot to the jaw as she falls to the mat, as Eagles takes her time flexing her arms in the corner with her leg still laying across the top rope, showing complete disrespect to the champion.

Jerry "The King" Lawler What a thunderous shot to the side of MsChif's face with the Big Boot that could of knocked out a tooth.

Jim Ross She's just taking her time here, showing off to the crowd, I don't care for it, but she has MsChif where she wants her.

When she turns around MsChif is still on the floor crawling to which Eagles walks over and punts the arms of MsChif right out for underneath her and follows up with a short kick to the ribs and turning he rover onto her back for a pin attempt.

Michael Cole: Total show of disdain for MsChif right there, and now she's going for a cover.

1!

2!

Jim Ross A close call for Mschif but that isn't over just yet.

MsChif kicks out at a two count, much to the annoyance of Madison Eagles, however knowing to keep the pressure on her Eagles pulls MsChif back up to her feet, placing MsChif's head between her legs and hoisting her up for a Powerbomb, however MsChif rolls out over Eagles head hitting her with a Code Green from out of nowhere right into a pinning combination!

Jim Ross A great counter by MsChif, right into the Code Green! What an upset this could be!

Jerry "The King" Lawler She caught everyone by surprise with that, could you imagine if MsChif wins it right here?

1!

2!

Now this time Eagles kicks out at a two count completely taken by surprise with the counter from MsChif, and MsChif in turn surprised at Madison kicking out!

Michael Cole: Eagles kicks out, I'm sure Vickie just let out a huge sigh of relief right there, there's still hope yet.

Jerry "The King" Lawler Would you stop sucking up for one minute Cole and focus on the match?

With the upper hand MsChif gets back to her feet and exits the ring between the middle and top ropes onto the apron and slowly walks along the apron and turnbuckle by turnbuckle she climbs up to the top slowly holding her lower back on the way, until she's perched on top of the turnbuckle looking not too comfortable up their either as Eagles dives at the ropes shaking them upon impact forcing MsChif to lose her balancing and slip, then  as Madison walks over to MsChif she raises a right leg nailing MsChif in the side of the head with a Roundhouse Kick as she falls off the top rope back into the ring on her back. Not wasting any time Madison Eagles picks MsChif back up and lifts her up into a Fireman's Carry and takes a step closer to the middle of the ring then throwing MsChif off her shoulders in a Death Valley Driver landing MsChif's neck onto Eagle's knee hitting her signature Hellbound!

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 XDYFWHK

Michael Cole: Hellbound by Madison Eagles! She's got her with the Hellbound!

Jim Ross MsChif could be down for the count. We could have a new champion!

As MsChif hits the mat Madison hooks her leg as she makes the cover.

Michael Cole: It's over, it's all over for MsChif!

1!

2!

3!

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

As the referee signals for the bell, Madison Eagles theme starts to play through the PA system

The referee leans out of the ring to be handed the Diva's championship belt and he walks over to Eagles who's kneeling in the ring next to the body of the now former champion MsChif and he hands the belt to her and she clutches it with both arms

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 GEny7aR

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match and NEW XWL Diva's champion, Madison Eagles!

Michael Cole: MsChif's reign of terror is over! Thank god for Madison Eagles and congratulations to her, she's the new Diva's champion. She picked her moment, and she cashed in at the right time, if only it came a month sooner so we could of avoided this whole disaster.

Jim Ross I don't quite agree with you Cole, but she did chose her moment and it worked out for her, it wasn't easy and MsChif almost pulled it out of the bag, but Eagles pulled it out of the bag.

Madison stands up with her championship in her hand and the referee raises her arm lifting the championship up in her arms to the displeasment of the crowd

Jerry "The King" Lawler I can't help but feel bad for MsChif, there was nothing she could do about this and just like that her run as champion is over after months and months of fighting to get that very belt.

Michael Cole: Oh boo hoo, poor MsChif, what about Eagles? What about the new champion? Why aren't you talking about her? What about the work she's put in and get that belt, and tonight is her night, not MsChifs.

As Eagles continues to walk up the ramp she turns around to face the ring again and lifts her new championship up above her head as the crowd boo her again

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 0T89EVs

Jerry "The King" Lawler Well of course congratulations to her, and she finally got that monkey off her back, she hasn't been on the best of runs lately, but she got it done when it counted.

Jim Ross That she did, but who will she be defending that championship against at Eye for an Eye will it be Layla or Nikki Bella, we find that one out later tonight and I'm sure Madison Eagles will be keeping a very close eye on that one.

When she lowers her championship she drapes it over her shoulder as she continues walking up the ramp as the cameras slowly fade to black to a messages from one of XWL's sponsors

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013   XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Supremacy: 8/4/2013 - 8/11/2013
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next