Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012

Go down 
+11
TheFilthParade
Ze Ben
#NOTSEME
Legal
Ash
Nitro
TheKrzyOne
Bang
Kyle
Austin
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ladies and Gentlemen, LIVE from the Sun Life Stadium in Miami Florida

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 2oXbA

Xtreme Wrestling League and

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 SM38T

Xbox 360 presents an event where revenge is the only dish on the menu. On this night careers will be sacrificed, bodies will be pushed to limits never before experienced, regard for human life will not be shown. On this night the Code of Hammurabi will be resurrected so that old rivalries can be laid to rest once and for all. This is:

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 7yrWW

Eye for an Eye!

There is no love lost between the competitors tonight, but after expending all their hatred tonight, they may learn to love again. A love for life, a love for yourself, these are things that those competing tonight don’t have… not with the things they’re willing to do to their rival at the expense of their own well-being, but they’re things they will learn to appreciate once the dust settles and the hospital bills are paid.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 AXgWu

For months MsChif has stalked Paige for weeks promising to make her hurt for the way Paige has walked around acting like god’s gift to wrestling. Paige swears that she isn’t afraid, and after throwing MsChif off the stage she may have been right all along. Unfortunately for Paige, MsChif’s body was nowhere to be found, and MsChif may show up at Eye for an Eye to deliver on her promise.

MsChif: Eye for an Eye is when we shall meet again, for the last time, because after that night there won’t be a Paige in XWL, there won’t be a Paige on this Earth, by the time on done with you, Paige, you will cease to exist and your soul will be sentenced to an eternity of torment and torture. I will find you and I will make you hurt and I will make you beg for the end to come and I will bring that end to you.

Paige isn’t easily intimidated, and a fight with MsChif isn’t something that keeps her up at night.

Paige: MsChif wants me to face her at Eye for an Eye? Is she really that stupid? The last two times we've faced.. I have walked out victorious. What makes her think she has what it takes to defeat me on the 3rd attempt? I have nothing left to prove by beating MsChif.. but just because I enjoy making her suffer, and I enjoy the feeling of victory... I will face her one last time at Eye for an Eye.

These two women are going to fight, and things are going to get really ugly really fast. If MsChif isn’t careful Paige can steal another win, but if Paige isn’t careful she may never wrestle again.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 QrdkD

Not all feuds have had time to simmer, not everyone has had weeks or even months to plan out how to deal with their rival. In this case, Nash has only had days to think about how Stone Cold has gotten the best of him.

Nash: I was thinking how about I take my hand ball it up into a fist and beat your ass up and down these hallways in a backstage brawl. And then week after week after week I will keep doing the same thing until Stone Cold knows who his superior is. whether we do this in the ring, backstage, in a tables match, ladder match, or an extreme rules match you will be the one to feel the pain I am about to bring.

While Stone Cold is confident that he won’t let ring rust affect his ability to kick ass and take names.

Stone Cold: I said you’re Stone Cold Steve Austin. You’re the TOUGHEST S.O.B this company has ever seen. So, big man you want to talk about ole Stone Cold being the face of this company and being a loser, well how about you walk your ass out to that ring. Meet me in the middle. Then we have ourselves a good ole fashioned fight!

When these two go at each other for the first time in XWL History, things will definitely get physical and beers may be spilled.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 1mXV2

Arguably two of the strongest women in XWL go at it with both determined to prove and assert their dominance. According to Raisha Saeed, Kharma is disappointed with the direction Beth has taken her career.

Raisha Saeed: There's a reason Kharma isn't in the Queen of the Ring tournament and you were, it's because you are slowly becoming what you hate, as much as it may hurt to admit, you are now a diva. There was once a Beth Phoenix who didn't care what people thought of her, she didn't care about winning championships. That version of you is long gone and you've been replaced by this hypocritical diva.

Beth on the other hand couldn’t care less and she believes that she’s just as dominate now as she’s ever been in her career.

Beth Phoenix: Kharma isn't the dominant competitor that you claim she is. She used to be one of the greatest women to ever set foot in this ring. But now... Now she's a woman who just looks the part of a destructive monster, and to keep up her image she preys on the weak. When someone like me steps up to the plate, she doesn't want any of it. She's afraid of legitimate competition. Kharma is now a coward.

Only one women will be able to leave Eye for an Eye as the victor while the other will be forced to eat their words and will be forever remembered as the women who couldn’t walk the walk.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 0ZJG2

In the spirit of King of the Ring and Queen of the Ring comes another tournament, this time it’s one night only for the vacated United States Championship. Who will be the next to hold this prestigious championship? Will they be able to live up to what Shawn Michaels was able to accomplish? These are questions that can only be answered as the night goes on, and with fatigue playing a major factor, this is one instance where the fittest of the fittest have the advantage.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 NyVY0

These two women have come a long way in this tournament with Kaitlyn having to go through her ex-best friend AJ and legend Trish Stratus while Daffney powered through two of XWL’s newest divas Buggy Nova & Paige.

Daffney: Once I no longer cared about what other people thought of me I was able to do things no one else dared to even try. Now I'm the only person like this in this company and I will eviscerate every single barbie doll look alike that reminds me of those that thought themselves better than me.

Kaitlyn may not have that much time to prepare for this demented challenger, but when push comes to shove she’ll be ready for the challenge as she envisions a bright future for herself.

Kaitlyn: One step closer to becoming XWL's Queen of the ring and Miss Money In The Bank!

The title of Miss Money in the Bank is on the line where one of these women will be able to trade that in for the title of Divas Champion.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 0uZ57

It took a handshake to make this match official, but all sportsmanship will go out the window once the bell ring and the title is up for grabs as both men have shown that there’s no such thing as going too far when the Intercontinental Championship is on the line. McGillicutty wants to show that he does deserve to hold the belt, and that he won’t let the man he beat for the title come back to end his reign.

Michael McGillicutty: Here's where you're wrong Christian, I have defeated you, it may not have been “cleanly” but a win is a win. You must be blind if you don't think I'm the future of this company, in my short time here, I have risen to the top faster than any other superstar, past or present. So the way I see it, after I retain MY Intercontinental Championship and end your pathetic career, I will go on to become either the World Heavyweight or XWL Champion, and there's not a damn thing you or anybody else can do about it.

Christian is hell bent on proving that his loss was a fluke and that at Eye for an Eye he will be the rightful champion again because he’s the only one worthy to hold that belt.

Christian: I'm not some scared little kid, if putting my contract on the line is what it takes to retake my Intercontinental Championship then I'll fight. You never defeated, you've never been able to beat me cleanly. You needed help, you needed the help of others. You are nothing by yourself. You are just a hot topic right now, everyone things your good when you're not. You think you're good too, I can see it. I know you're possibly the future of XWL, but then again. Someone who can barely win a match cleanly, could the really be the future? Nah, I wouldn't count on it.

With the title on the line and both men not exactly known for playing by the rules, any type of structure goes out of the window in this contest. This men are wrestling to win, plain and simple and they don’t care what they’ll have to do and how far they’ll have to bend the rules to hold that title in the end.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 PYo9c

Nikki Bella wanted an opponent for eye for an eye, but there’s no way she expected the likes of Daffney to answer her call. The advantage is certainly in Nikki’s corner, not only because she will have her sister in her corner, but also because this will be Daffney’s second match of the night. Can Daffney overcome the odds or will The Bellas do what they do best?

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 0cWb6

For so long now the Xtreme Championship has gotten a bad reputation, and according to John Morrison Ezekiel Jackson holding the title is a big reason for that. Big Zeke doesn’t take kindly to the insult, and the two time Xtreme Champ feels it’s the challengers fault for not being good enough, not his own. Regardless of the reasoning why the title is the way that it is, Morrison promises to be the man who saves the division and restores it to its former glory.

John Morrison: Clearly if you're not John Morrison, you can't have both brains and brawns. You say they call you the "Personification of Domination", well I'd like to think the person who came up with the nickname was on something. You say you've been defending your title for 2 months successfully, well guess what, during those 2 months, John Morrison was not in XWL.

With his title on the line Big Zeke has no intentions of going easy on anyone, and he definitely plans on making an example out of Morrison like how he’s made an example of the many that have challenged him before and failed.

Ezekiel Jackson: It's sad to say though it will be all in vain for you John and we both know who will win the title match and that is me. You may sacrifice yourself in the ring but it will be all for nothing. Sorry to let you down there. I will keep on winning and winning and become the greatest and most dominant X-Treme Champion of all time. John you do not have the power to stop my reign of dominance but neither does anybody in the XWL so you're not alone there.

These two men will have to take it to the extreme when they square off against each other, and after the blood is shed and weapons are broken, they both hope that they’re the ones standing victorious.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 OK0dR

While Kelly was out there doing photo shoots Brie was tearing it up and had quite the streak going before her untimely departure. Though now Brie is back, and is ready to pick up where she left off and that means making Kelly a victim. But Kelly Kelly is more than just looks, she knows how to throw down too, and Brie will be in for a bigger fight than she may have bargained for. And how much of a factor can her sister Nikki play after facing off against Daffney? Brie may have to depend on herself to get the win, though if you ask her she’d say it doesn’t take that much effort to beat Kelly anyway.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 GHxes

In one of the three scheduled Elimination Chamber Matches, these six men are going to step into one of the most dangerous structures in XWL all in the name of capturing the XWL Championship. As the champion, Edge certainly has his work cut out for him, but he believe that competing and subsequently winning this match will only cause his legend to grow and make his feats that much harder to top.

Edge: Now don't get me wrong, I know this isn't just Edge vs Seth Rollins. Shawn Michaels... Chris Jericho... Daniel Bryan... The Rock... All of them are also gunning for my title, looking to dethrone the greatest thing to happen to XWL in it's history. As much as they would like to think they even have the slightest of chances of walking out of the elimination chamber with my XWL Championship, I would just love to remind them how wrong they are.

Daniel Bryan, after coming up short in his US Title chase, and in King of the Ring, wants to prove that he deserves his opportunity and that he won’t squander another chance that has been given to him.

Daniel Bryan: I will walk into that Elimination Chamber, and I will win the XWL championship.

In an effort to prove that he impressive run isn’t based on luck and that he isn’t just hype, Seth Rollins is stepping into that chamber with the intentions of winning it.

Seth Rollins: You don't know what I've been through, or what I'm going through. The fans can't help me right now. All they are... are just people who buy tickets. I don't need the fans anymore. I don't need this company anymore. And I'm done. I'm making one final stand at Eye For An Eye and I'm going to show the world what this stupid company will be missing out on.

The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels doesn’t want the fact that he had to give up his US Title to get this chance go in vain. Just like everyone else he wants to win this chamber, and unlike most he’s actually won one in his career for a title nonetheless.

Shawn Michaels: And that starts, this Sunday at Eye for An Eye. I will once again step inside the career changing, Elimination Chamber. And it is my aim, and my goal to go all the way, for each and every one of you. I gave up a lot to get inside that chamber, but the most important thing I gave up... was the love and respect from all of you.. but I will begin the long road to earning back your respect, by becoming the XWL Champion.

Chris Jericho just wants to win another title.

Chris Jericho: I will go on to the Elimination Chamber at Eye For An Eye, and I will walk out as XWL Champion .

The Rock has sworn that he has turned a new leaf, and part of his transformation will once again becoming The People’s Champion.

The Rock: The Rock steps back into the Elimination Chamber, the place where it all went downhill for him and this time, without a shadow of a doubt, with every bone in his body ready to give it all, he's not afraid to sweat, he's not afraid to bleed and come Eye for an Eye The Rock is leaving that chamber as the XWL Champion guaran-DAMN-tee'd!

These six men step into a match that only one can win, and all of them want to make history and walk out with the XWL Championship.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 R5fWW

Michelle McCool was once a diva who didn’t play by the rules until the error of her former best friend’s ways changed her. But Layla has no remorse for her ex-partner and no regrets about the way she’s treated her throughout this rivalry. Layla wants to show the world that Michelle was the one that had to be carried throughout their tenure as a team and she’s going to prove that by defeating Michelle on a grand stage. Though Michelle isn’t going to just lay down and take the abuse, and after having the title ripped out of her clutches at Supremacy, she’s going to do everything in her power to win it for good this time.

Michelle McCool: If you haven’t noticed Lay I’ve changed and it’s for the better. I can’t say the same thing about you Hun. Only one thing’s left to say. At Eye For An Eye you better watch yourself girl, because this dogs comin for you and that’s.. real talk..

Layla remains unimpressed with her challenger, and she’s confident that she’ll retain her title and hopes she can move onto bigger and better things in her career.

Layla: Well for some reason the biggest joke on the roster Michelle McCool is my number one contender, if this is some big gag against me then bravo because there is no way they're actually serious...I beat her at Supremacy, what else is there left to prove? I thought she was my friend, but she used me, she used me to get all the fame she could, and then when I was my time to shine, my turn to make an impact, she suddenly goes all quiet and becomes the least supportive person in the world. But I'll be damned if she piggy backs off my hard work again.

After being friends and partners for so long, these women may know each other like the back of their hands so it’ll be the one with the bigger trick up their sleeve who gets the win and the title.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 AbtiT

There is so much at stake in this match, and both men have so much to lose, yet only bragging rights to gain. Triple H has been jailed, Brock Lesnar has been hospitalized, egos have been hurt and limbs have been broken all in the name of these men trying to get the better of the other. Hell in a Cell could be the end of the line and neither of these men want to look back at this night as the match where they couldn’t get the job done. Triple H is the one man Lesnar has been unable to intimidate and The Game wants to make that clear.

Triple H: Brock Lesnar made my life hell, he attacked me week after week.. he tried to end my career. He made it personal, not me. But at Eye for an Eye, it all comes to a end, only one of us can stand tall, only one of us can win the war, and I've been in many wars in my career, but I've won them all. One way or another, I have won the war. No matter what I had to do, I would do it. I've stabbed my friends in the back to do it, so There is nothing that will stop me winning the war at Eye for an Eye.

Though if you ask Lesnar, Triple H is definitely scared and Brock is determined to beat him like the scared little child he is.

Brock Lesnar: I've been in a lot of battles in this business, and through a lot of wars in MMA. But nothing compares to all of this with Triple H. There's been times where I've wanted to break every bone in someone's body, or punch another guy's face until nothing was left but a bloodied pulp. But with Triple H, it's so much worse. I could be locked away for what's going to happen at Eye For An Eye, but it will be worth it. I'm willing to pay any price to end Triple H's career and make him be gone for good. And when it happens I'll be happy.

A war will be fought inside that cell, and if these two men have their way… this war will have casualties.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 EZpN4

This tag team chamber is the first of its kind, and these three teams will be pitted against each other, each determined to pick up the win and make history. Kings of Wrestling have been raising hell ever since reforming. They’ve attacked personnel, wrestlers, anyone that has crossed their path. One of those men was Alex Shelley who turned to AJ Styles to help take out this team. While Generation Next was getting their act together, KOW made the lives of Johnny Curtis and Randy Orton a living hell and those two were forced to come together to deal with a common enemy. So the Kings may be the team everyone wants to get their hands on, but this Chamber is every team for themselves.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 UWZfT

And in the main event is one of the most anticipated matches of the night: The Redemption Elimination Chamber. These five men are getting the opportunity of a life time, and once the night ends the one thing that is guaranteed is that not only will we have a new World Champion, but he will be a first time XWL World Champion as well. And with so much on the line, these men are going to do whatever it takes when they step into that structure to walk out as the champion. Austin Aries has been walking the walk and talking the talk lately, and this chamber will be his chance to take a huge step in his career.

Austin Aries: Because when you’re as good as Austin Aries, when you’re on the A Double level and when you’re the Greatest Man That Ever Lived you welcome any and all comers, because you know that you are the mould for professional Wrestling and that your skills can defeat any man on any given night.

After impressive runs with the XWL 15 and Intercontinental Championship, Joey Ryan is looking to add the World Championship to his list of accomplishments, and one of the fastest rising stars in XWL history believes he can do just that.

Joey Ryan: I’ve never been in an Elimination Chamber match but does that matter? No. Had I ever been in an Ultimate X match when I went against AJ Styles a few months ago? No. Did I win? Yes. It dosen’t matter what match you throw Joey Ryan into because he is always prepared and he will always come out on top. I could enter the chamber at number one or number 6, Joey Ryan will be walking out of Eye for an Eye with the World Heavyweight title. Now we are not going to have any cuts or retakes because it will only take one shot for Joey Ryan to beat 5 other men.

The Dashingly Insane Cody Rhodes came up short the last time he went after the World Title and with five other men in his way many would think that he stands no chance, but Cody believes that the belt is his for the taking.

Cody Rhodes: There is no stopping me from winning the chamber. The chamber is my playground and if you step in my way when I get out of that pod; I promise you'll be doing much more than just losing.

The Showoff is Chamber bound and after putting down Randy Orton in a cage match, Ziggler is as confident as ever and he believes he can do anything… including walking out of Eye for an Eye as World Champion.

Dolph Ziggler: And I'll be walking out of that chamber with the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist. Not because I cheated, not because I sucked up, but because I worked harder than John Cena, James Storm, Joey Ryan, Cody Rhodes and Austin Aries. Because I AM the absolute BEST that match has to offer. I'm grabbing that brass ring and I'm not letting go, I'm going to smash through that glass ceiling and patch it up to make sure nobody ever takes my place.

Then we have John Cena who has come up short in many title matches before, but for himself and for his fans, this has to be the match he wins because he may never get to this place again.

John Cena: If I don't win this one, I may never get another shot at this championship. That's why this match, at Eye for an Eye, in the hardest environment to compete in, I have to make sure in every way possible that I am the man to walk out as champion. I need to do this, it's been too long, I keep saying that I'm going to win that title for me, for you, for everyone, I keep saying I'll win the big match, but it never comes true.

Finally there’s James Storm a man who’s been hot since returning and winning the biggest match of his career will be a great way to cap off his run.

James Storm: Basically this match is to make my whole career lead to one great, defining moment and that's when I can raise that XWL Championship over my head and take in the admiration of these fans! And to payback all the faith and love they have put into me, I'm not only the person whose stayed up obsessing over my craft watching all my own matches to improve but these people have to show their support for James Storm and no Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler is gonna kill that, only one person can kill James Storm and it's these people.

The matches have been lined up, the stakes have been identified and now it’s time to sit back, grab your popcorn and enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Dave wrote:
Congrats Ash you sleazy devil you. <3

Totally deserved it and look forward to the era of Sleaze. :gig:

Say congrats to Ash but not to Red?

Smh
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Gazza wrote:
Dave wrote:
Congrats Ash you sleazy devil you. <3

Totally deserved it and look forward to the era of Sleaze. :gig:

Say congrats to Ash but not to Red?

Smh

plain mischief:

Congrats Ash, Stay, Gregg, Austin, Ash again mischief

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:38 pm

PM your votes to me please, Ash was supposed to say that in his post.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Double denied by Ash this week okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:30 am

Ash winning 2 titles in one week like a frigging boss fuck yea

Great show by all involved, congrats on the title wins Red and StayFresh, and defenses David and AJ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Cody was screwed. </3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3