Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012

Go down 
+11
TheFilthParade
Ze Ben
#NOTSEME
Legal
Ash
Nitro
TheKrzyOne
Bang
Kyle
Austin
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, LIVE from the Sun Life Stadium in Miami Florida

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 2oXbA

Xtreme Wrestling League and

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 SM38T

Xbox 360 presents an event where revenge is the only dish on the menu. On this night careers will be sacrificed, bodies will be pushed to limits never before experienced, regard for human life will not be shown. On this night the Code of Hammurabi will be resurrected so that old rivalries can be laid to rest once and for all. This is:

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 7yrWW

Eye for an Eye!

There is no love lost between the competitors tonight, but after expending all their hatred tonight, they may learn to love again. A love for life, a love for yourself, these are things that those competing tonight don’t have… not with the things they’re willing to do to their rival at the expense of their own well-being, but they’re things they will learn to appreciate once the dust settles and the hospital bills are paid.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 AXgWu

For months MsChif has stalked Paige for weeks promising to make her hurt for the way Paige has walked around acting like god’s gift to wrestling. Paige swears that she isn’t afraid, and after throwing MsChif off the stage she may have been right all along. Unfortunately for Paige, MsChif’s body was nowhere to be found, and MsChif may show up at Eye for an Eye to deliver on her promise.

MsChif: Eye for an Eye is when we shall meet again, for the last time, because after that night there won’t be a Paige in XWL, there won’t be a Paige on this Earth, by the time on done with you, Paige, you will cease to exist and your soul will be sentenced to an eternity of torment and torture. I will find you and I will make you hurt and I will make you beg for the end to come and I will bring that end to you.

Paige isn’t easily intimidated, and a fight with MsChif isn’t something that keeps her up at night.

Paige: MsChif wants me to face her at Eye for an Eye? Is she really that stupid? The last two times we've faced.. I have walked out victorious. What makes her think she has what it takes to defeat me on the 3rd attempt? I have nothing left to prove by beating MsChif.. but just because I enjoy making her suffer, and I enjoy the feeling of victory... I will face her one last time at Eye for an Eye.

These two women are going to fight, and things are going to get really ugly really fast. If MsChif isn’t careful Paige can steal another win, but if Paige isn’t careful she may never wrestle again.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 QrdkD

Not all feuds have had time to simmer, not everyone has had weeks or even months to plan out how to deal with their rival. In this case, Nash has only had days to think about how Stone Cold has gotten the best of him.

Nash: I was thinking how about I take my hand ball it up into a fist and beat your ass up and down these hallways in a backstage brawl. And then week after week after week I will keep doing the same thing until Stone Cold knows who his superior is. whether we do this in the ring, backstage, in a tables match, ladder match, or an extreme rules match you will be the one to feel the pain I am about to bring.

While Stone Cold is confident that he won’t let ring rust affect his ability to kick ass and take names.

Stone Cold: I said you’re Stone Cold Steve Austin. You’re the TOUGHEST S.O.B this company has ever seen. So, big man you want to talk about ole Stone Cold being the face of this company and being a loser, well how about you walk your ass out to that ring. Meet me in the middle. Then we have ourselves a good ole fashioned fight!

When these two go at each other for the first time in XWL History, things will definitely get physical and beers may be spilled.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 1mXV2

Arguably two of the strongest women in XWL go at it with both determined to prove and assert their dominance. According to Raisha Saeed, Kharma is disappointed with the direction Beth has taken her career.

Raisha Saeed: There's a reason Kharma isn't in the Queen of the Ring tournament and you were, it's because you are slowly becoming what you hate, as much as it may hurt to admit, you are now a diva. There was once a Beth Phoenix who didn't care what people thought of her, she didn't care about winning championships. That version of you is long gone and you've been replaced by this hypocritical diva.

Beth on the other hand couldn’t care less and she believes that she’s just as dominate now as she’s ever been in her career.

Beth Phoenix: Kharma isn't the dominant competitor that you claim she is. She used to be one of the greatest women to ever set foot in this ring. But now... Now she's a woman who just looks the part of a destructive monster, and to keep up her image she preys on the weak. When someone like me steps up to the plate, she doesn't want any of it. She's afraid of legitimate competition. Kharma is now a coward.

Only one women will be able to leave Eye for an Eye as the victor while the other will be forced to eat their words and will be forever remembered as the women who couldn’t walk the walk.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 0ZJG2

In the spirit of King of the Ring and Queen of the Ring comes another tournament, this time it’s one night only for the vacated United States Championship. Who will be the next to hold this prestigious championship? Will they be able to live up to what Shawn Michaels was able to accomplish? These are questions that can only be answered as the night goes on, and with fatigue playing a major factor, this is one instance where the fittest of the fittest have the advantage.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 NyVY0

These two women have come a long way in this tournament with Kaitlyn having to go through her ex-best friend AJ and legend Trish Stratus while Daffney powered through two of XWL’s newest divas Buggy Nova & Paige.

Daffney: Once I no longer cared about what other people thought of me I was able to do things no one else dared to even try. Now I'm the only person like this in this company and I will eviscerate every single barbie doll look alike that reminds me of those that thought themselves better than me.

Kaitlyn may not have that much time to prepare for this demented challenger, but when push comes to shove she’ll be ready for the challenge as she envisions a bright future for herself.

Kaitlyn: One step closer to becoming XWL's Queen of the ring and Miss Money In The Bank!

The title of Miss Money in the Bank is on the line where one of these women will be able to trade that in for the title of Divas Champion.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 0uZ57

It took a handshake to make this match official, but all sportsmanship will go out the window once the bell ring and the title is up for grabs as both men have shown that there’s no such thing as going too far when the Intercontinental Championship is on the line. McGillicutty wants to show that he does deserve to hold the belt, and that he won’t let the man he beat for the title come back to end his reign.

Michael McGillicutty: Here's where you're wrong Christian, I have defeated you, it may not have been “cleanly” but a win is a win. You must be blind if you don't think I'm the future of this company, in my short time here, I have risen to the top faster than any other superstar, past or present. So the way I see it, after I retain MY Intercontinental Championship and end your pathetic career, I will go on to become either the World Heavyweight or XWL Champion, and there's not a damn thing you or anybody else can do about it.

Christian is hell bent on proving that his loss was a fluke and that at Eye for an Eye he will be the rightful champion again because he’s the only one worthy to hold that belt.

Christian: I'm not some scared little kid, if putting my contract on the line is what it takes to retake my Intercontinental Championship then I'll fight. You never defeated, you've never been able to beat me cleanly. You needed help, you needed the help of others. You are nothing by yourself. You are just a hot topic right now, everyone things your good when you're not. You think you're good too, I can see it. I know you're possibly the future of XWL, but then again. Someone who can barely win a match cleanly, could the really be the future? Nah, I wouldn't count on it.

With the title on the line and both men not exactly known for playing by the rules, any type of structure goes out of the window in this contest. This men are wrestling to win, plain and simple and they don’t care what they’ll have to do and how far they’ll have to bend the rules to hold that title in the end.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 PYo9c

Nikki Bella wanted an opponent for eye for an eye, but there’s no way she expected the likes of Daffney to answer her call. The advantage is certainly in Nikki’s corner, not only because she will have her sister in her corner, but also because this will be Daffney’s second match of the night. Can Daffney overcome the odds or will The Bellas do what they do best?

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 0cWb6

For so long now the Xtreme Championship has gotten a bad reputation, and according to John Morrison Ezekiel Jackson holding the title is a big reason for that. Big Zeke doesn’t take kindly to the insult, and the two time Xtreme Champ feels it’s the challengers fault for not being good enough, not his own. Regardless of the reasoning why the title is the way that it is, Morrison promises to be the man who saves the division and restores it to its former glory.

John Morrison: Clearly if you're not John Morrison, you can't have both brains and brawns. You say they call you the "Personification of Domination", well I'd like to think the person who came up with the nickname was on something. You say you've been defending your title for 2 months successfully, well guess what, during those 2 months, John Morrison was not in XWL.

With his title on the line Big Zeke has no intentions of going easy on anyone, and he definitely plans on making an example out of Morrison like how he’s made an example of the many that have challenged him before and failed.

Ezekiel Jackson: It's sad to say though it will be all in vain for you John and we both know who will win the title match and that is me. You may sacrifice yourself in the ring but it will be all for nothing. Sorry to let you down there. I will keep on winning and winning and become the greatest and most dominant X-Treme Champion of all time. John you do not have the power to stop my reign of dominance but neither does anybody in the XWL so you're not alone there.

These two men will have to take it to the extreme when they square off against each other, and after the blood is shed and weapons are broken, they both hope that they’re the ones standing victorious.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 OK0dR

While Kelly was out there doing photo shoots Brie was tearing it up and had quite the streak going before her untimely departure. Though now Brie is back, and is ready to pick up where she left off and that means making Kelly a victim. But Kelly Kelly is more than just looks, she knows how to throw down too, and Brie will be in for a bigger fight than she may have bargained for. And how much of a factor can her sister Nikki play after facing off against Daffney? Brie may have to depend on herself to get the win, though if you ask her she’d say it doesn’t take that much effort to beat Kelly anyway.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 GHxes

In one of the three scheduled Elimination Chamber Matches, these six men are going to step into one of the most dangerous structures in XWL all in the name of capturing the XWL Championship. As the champion, Edge certainly has his work cut out for him, but he believe that competing and subsequently winning this match will only cause his legend to grow and make his feats that much harder to top.

Edge: Now don't get me wrong, I know this isn't just Edge vs Seth Rollins. Shawn Michaels... Chris Jericho... Daniel Bryan... The Rock... All of them are also gunning for my title, looking to dethrone the greatest thing to happen to XWL in it's history. As much as they would like to think they even have the slightest of chances of walking out of the elimination chamber with my XWL Championship, I would just love to remind them how wrong they are.

Daniel Bryan, after coming up short in his US Title chase, and in King of the Ring, wants to prove that he deserves his opportunity and that he won’t squander another chance that has been given to him.

Daniel Bryan: I will walk into that Elimination Chamber, and I will win the XWL championship.

In an effort to prove that he impressive run isn’t based on luck and that he isn’t just hype, Seth Rollins is stepping into that chamber with the intentions of winning it.

Seth Rollins: You don't know what I've been through, or what I'm going through. The fans can't help me right now. All they are... are just people who buy tickets. I don't need the fans anymore. I don't need this company anymore. And I'm done. I'm making one final stand at Eye For An Eye and I'm going to show the world what this stupid company will be missing out on.

The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels doesn’t want the fact that he had to give up his US Title to get this chance go in vain. Just like everyone else he wants to win this chamber, and unlike most he’s actually won one in his career for a title nonetheless.

Shawn Michaels: And that starts, this Sunday at Eye for An Eye. I will once again step inside the career changing, Elimination Chamber. And it is my aim, and my goal to go all the way, for each and every one of you. I gave up a lot to get inside that chamber, but the most important thing I gave up... was the love and respect from all of you.. but I will begin the long road to earning back your respect, by becoming the XWL Champion.

Chris Jericho just wants to win another title.

Chris Jericho: I will go on to the Elimination Chamber at Eye For An Eye, and I will walk out as XWL Champion .

The Rock has sworn that he has turned a new leaf, and part of his transformation will once again becoming The People’s Champion.

The Rock: The Rock steps back into the Elimination Chamber, the place where it all went downhill for him and this time, without a shadow of a doubt, with every bone in his body ready to give it all, he's not afraid to sweat, he's not afraid to bleed and come Eye for an Eye The Rock is leaving that chamber as the XWL Champion guaran-DAMN-tee'd!

These six men step into a match that only one can win, and all of them want to make history and walk out with the XWL Championship.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 R5fWW

Michelle McCool was once a diva who didn’t play by the rules until the error of her former best friend’s ways changed her. But Layla has no remorse for her ex-partner and no regrets about the way she’s treated her throughout this rivalry. Layla wants to show the world that Michelle was the one that had to be carried throughout their tenure as a team and she’s going to prove that by defeating Michelle on a grand stage. Though Michelle isn’t going to just lay down and take the abuse, and after having the title ripped out of her clutches at Supremacy, she’s going to do everything in her power to win it for good this time.

Michelle McCool: If you haven’t noticed Lay I’ve changed and it’s for the better. I can’t say the same thing about you Hun. Only one thing’s left to say. At Eye For An Eye you better watch yourself girl, because this dogs comin for you and that’s.. real talk..

Layla remains unimpressed with her challenger, and she’s confident that she’ll retain her title and hopes she can move onto bigger and better things in her career.

Layla: Well for some reason the biggest joke on the roster Michelle McCool is my number one contender, if this is some big gag against me then bravo because there is no way they're actually serious...I beat her at Supremacy, what else is there left to prove? I thought she was my friend, but she used me, she used me to get all the fame she could, and then when I was my time to shine, my turn to make an impact, she suddenly goes all quiet and becomes the least supportive person in the world. But I'll be damned if she piggy backs off my hard work again.

After being friends and partners for so long, these women may know each other like the back of their hands so it’ll be the one with the bigger trick up their sleeve who gets the win and the title.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 AbtiT

There is so much at stake in this match, and both men have so much to lose, yet only bragging rights to gain. Triple H has been jailed, Brock Lesnar has been hospitalized, egos have been hurt and limbs have been broken all in the name of these men trying to get the better of the other. Hell in a Cell could be the end of the line and neither of these men want to look back at this night as the match where they couldn’t get the job done. Triple H is the one man Lesnar has been unable to intimidate and The Game wants to make that clear.

Triple H: Brock Lesnar made my life hell, he attacked me week after week.. he tried to end my career. He made it personal, not me. But at Eye for an Eye, it all comes to a end, only one of us can stand tall, only one of us can win the war, and I've been in many wars in my career, but I've won them all. One way or another, I have won the war. No matter what I had to do, I would do it. I've stabbed my friends in the back to do it, so There is nothing that will stop me winning the war at Eye for an Eye.

Though if you ask Lesnar, Triple H is definitely scared and Brock is determined to beat him like the scared little child he is.

Brock Lesnar: I've been in a lot of battles in this business, and through a lot of wars in MMA. But nothing compares to all of this with Triple H. There's been times where I've wanted to break every bone in someone's body, or punch another guy's face until nothing was left but a bloodied pulp. But with Triple H, it's so much worse. I could be locked away for what's going to happen at Eye For An Eye, but it will be worth it. I'm willing to pay any price to end Triple H's career and make him be gone for good. And when it happens I'll be happy.

A war will be fought inside that cell, and if these two men have their way… this war will have casualties.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 EZpN4

This tag team chamber is the first of its kind, and these three teams will be pitted against each other, each determined to pick up the win and make history. Kings of Wrestling have been raising hell ever since reforming. They’ve attacked personnel, wrestlers, anyone that has crossed their path. One of those men was Alex Shelley who turned to AJ Styles to help take out this team. While Generation Next was getting their act together, KOW made the lives of Johnny Curtis and Randy Orton a living hell and those two were forced to come together to deal with a common enemy. So the Kings may be the team everyone wants to get their hands on, but this Chamber is every team for themselves.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 UWZfT

And in the main event is one of the most anticipated matches of the night: The Redemption Elimination Chamber. These five men are getting the opportunity of a life time, and once the night ends the one thing that is guaranteed is that not only will we have a new World Champion, but he will be a first time XWL World Champion as well. And with so much on the line, these men are going to do whatever it takes when they step into that structure to walk out as the champion. Austin Aries has been walking the walk and talking the talk lately, and this chamber will be his chance to take a huge step in his career.

Austin Aries: Because when you’re as good as Austin Aries, when you’re on the A Double level and when you’re the Greatest Man That Ever Lived you welcome any and all comers, because you know that you are the mould for professional Wrestling and that your skills can defeat any man on any given night.

After impressive runs with the XWL 15 and Intercontinental Championship, Joey Ryan is looking to add the World Championship to his list of accomplishments, and one of the fastest rising stars in XWL history believes he can do just that.

Joey Ryan: I’ve never been in an Elimination Chamber match but does that matter? No. Had I ever been in an Ultimate X match when I went against AJ Styles a few months ago? No. Did I win? Yes. It dosen’t matter what match you throw Joey Ryan into because he is always prepared and he will always come out on top. I could enter the chamber at number one or number 6, Joey Ryan will be walking out of Eye for an Eye with the World Heavyweight title. Now we are not going to have any cuts or retakes because it will only take one shot for Joey Ryan to beat 5 other men.

The Dashingly Insane Cody Rhodes came up short the last time he went after the World Title and with five other men in his way many would think that he stands no chance, but Cody believes that the belt is his for the taking.

Cody Rhodes: There is no stopping me from winning the chamber. The chamber is my playground and if you step in my way when I get out of that pod; I promise you'll be doing much more than just losing.

The Showoff is Chamber bound and after putting down Randy Orton in a cage match, Ziggler is as confident as ever and he believes he can do anything… including walking out of Eye for an Eye as World Champion.

Dolph Ziggler: And I'll be walking out of that chamber with the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist. Not because I cheated, not because I sucked up, but because I worked harder than John Cena, James Storm, Joey Ryan, Cody Rhodes and Austin Aries. Because I AM the absolute BEST that match has to offer. I'm grabbing that brass ring and I'm not letting go, I'm going to smash through that glass ceiling and patch it up to make sure nobody ever takes my place.

Then we have John Cena who has come up short in many title matches before, but for himself and for his fans, this has to be the match he wins because he may never get to this place again.

John Cena: If I don't win this one, I may never get another shot at this championship. That's why this match, at Eye for an Eye, in the hardest environment to compete in, I have to make sure in every way possible that I am the man to walk out as champion. I need to do this, it's been too long, I keep saying that I'm going to win that title for me, for you, for everyone, I keep saying I'll win the big match, but it never comes true.

Finally there’s James Storm a man who’s been hot since returning and winning the biggest match of his career will be a great way to cap off his run.

James Storm: Basically this match is to make my whole career lead to one great, defining moment and that's when I can raise that XWL Championship over my head and take in the admiration of these fans! And to payback all the faith and love they have put into me, I'm not only the person whose stayed up obsessing over my craft watching all my own matches to improve but these people have to show their support for James Storm and no Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler is gonna kill that, only one person can kill James Storm and it's these people.

The matches have been lined up, the stakes have been identified and now it’s time to sit back, grab your popcorn and enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Awesome new style of showing off the card, reminds me of a video package translated into text which makes the Pay-Per-View look that much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Austin wrote:
Awesome new style of showing off the card, reminds me of a video package translated into text which makes the Pay-Per-View look that much more interesting.
Agreed

Man, when you showed me the previews of those, I had no idea that's what they would be used for. I really love this new layout of a pay-per-view for our league because it's not only a great way to build up rivalries or end some in this case, it's also a great way to give a brief insight to the newer members of the dedication they can look to expect when it comes to being in this company. Overall I really enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing how this ppv plays out.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Dave wrote:
The Redemption Elimination Chambers. These five men
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Bang wrote:
Dave wrote:

I think the "five men" refer to Ziggler, Cody, Storm, Ryan and Aries considering it says "but he will be a first time XWL World Champion as well." Cena was a World Champion so that leaves five people who could be a first time WHC.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Austin wrote:
Bang wrote:
Dave wrote:

I think the "five men" refer to Ziggler, Cody, Storm, Ryan and Aries considering it says "but he will be a first time XWL World Champion as well." Cena was a World Champion so that leaves five people who could be a first time WHC.
Not what he quoted it for lol.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Fn wrote:
Austin wrote:
Bang wrote:
Dave wrote:

Not what he quoted it for lol.

Well then shit.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 pm

A spectacular fireworks display kick starts Eye for an Eye and the people are definitely pumped up as their cheers and chants fill the arena.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 IkDOD

Jim Ross
The roar of the crowd says it all ladies and gentleman! Welcome to Eye for an Eye, this is Jim Ross alongside my broadcast partners for the evening in Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler and Michael Cole and I can’t for them but I’m just as pumped for this show as they are.

Jerry Lawler
Are you kidding me, JR? Of course I’m excited! For the first time ever we have not one, not two, but THREE Elimination Chambers in one night! I’m still having a hard time that we could be so lucky to witness such a historical show from the best seats in the house!

Michael Cole
I know EXACTLY what you mean, just think about it: By the end of the show either Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler or Joey Ryan will be the NEW World Heavyweight champion and the belt can finally be redeemed from the reign of horror that Ted DiBiase had.

Jim Ross
Aw come on, Cole. Don’t even start with the Ted DiBiase bashing. The poor man isn’t even here to defend himself.

Michael Cole
I’m loving every second Ted DiBiase isn’t around to ruin a show.

Jerry Lawler
I wish we could say the same about you. Can you ever be a decent human being for once?

Michael Cole
I’m more than just decent, King. I’m Michael Cole! I’m THE Voice of XWL! I’m THE reason why people don’t have the show muted right now.

Jim Ross
Folks we’ll try to keep Cole on a tight leash the best that we can, but there’s only so much we can do.

Jerry Lawler
But do you want to know someone who knows how to shut someone up? Triple H. And he may finally silence Brock Lesnar and get some peace tonight as these two beasts square off in the devil’s playpen: Hell in a Cell.

Jim Ross
Speaking of two people with a score to settle, Michelle McCool and Layla definitely are eager to…

Michael Cole
Yawn, does anyone really care about the divas? Let’s move onto something more interesting like how that no talent hack Seth Rollins got what was coming to him by the hands of the great Chris Jericho.

Jerry Lawler
It was an uncalled for attack that shows just the kind of guy that Jericho is, and what’s even worse is that we may be robbed of an opportunity to see Rollins’ star rise even higher.

Jim Ross
Rollins is a competitor, he won’t miss this chance unless both his legs were broken and he were restrained in his hospital bed. I think it’s safe to say Rollins will be in that chamber, and based on the roll he’s been on, he could very well win it.

Michael Cole
And here we go with the overrating of Rollins, and fools like you two thinking he can do the impossible.

Jerry Lawler
I think you’re still upset that Rollins, beat The Miz is decisive fashion in their King of the Ring match.

Michael Cole
So what if I am? Miz was screwed when they put some nobody in the match and he had no time to prepare for his opponent.

Jim Ross
No time? Miz had a solid week to get his act together and do his homework on Rollins.

Michael Cole
Oh whatever, King, you’d say anything to make The Miz look bad, and I bet you’re glad he isn’t booked for a match tonight when in reality it’s because of that foolish oversight that the rating will suffer.

Jim Ross
I won’t lie, I don’t mind not having to hear Miz ramble on and on about how awesome he, when no one but you really cares.

Jerry Lawler
What people really care about are some of the results of the other title matches that are scheduled for tonight.

Jim Ross
There’s the Deadly Games tournament where we’re guaranteed a new United States champion.

Michael Cole
Am I really supposed to be excited by the tournament when I forgot that half of the guys in it were even still employed?

Jerry Lawler
What matters is that one of these guys will be a champion by the time tonight ends, something you can’t say.

Michael Cole
I’d much rather be a commentator that everyone loves, than a champion that nobody cares about. None of these guys will be half the champion that Shawn Michaels was. You want to see a great match up? Look at Michael McGillicutty vs. Christian. Two guys who know how to take what they want and who doesn’t care what anyone thinks of them. You just can’t lose with either one of them.

Jim Ross
The Intercontinental Championship certainly has had its fair share of egotistical champions, and that’s something that won’t change regardless of who wins. Hopefully after this is all said and done we can get a challenger who carries himself with class, dignity and respect.

Michael Cole
Those traits are overrated, as long as you have money and fame like myself, who cares about that other stuff. That nonsense is for losers like you who want to make yourselves feel better about being losers.

Jerry Lawler
Well while we’re on the subject of losers, John Morrison and Ezekiel Jackson are competing in a match where losing really isn’t an option. In an extreme rules match with the Xtreme Championship on the line, they’re each going to have to pull out all the stops to walk out as the victor and as the champion.

Michael Cole
Yeah but, who is really going to put all that effort into winning a title that nobody cares about? It doesn’t matter if Jackson retains and it doesn’t matter if Morrison beats him, the Xtreme Championship will forever remain irrelevant and that’s really all there is to it.

Jim Ross
You really do just love hearing yourself talk regardless of how idiotic the things you say are.

Michael Cole
Hey! Just because you can’t handle the truth doesn’t mean I’m wrong for telling things how it really is.

Paige’s entrance music immediately elicits a reaction from the crowd that makes it immediately clear that there’s no love lost between them. But you can see it on Paige’s face as she struts onto the stage, just look at her, she clearly doesn’t care, she’s clearly on cloud nine, and she clearly believes that she has gotten the best of MsChif. Paige is already armed with a microphone, her weapon of choice for the evening, and many fans are already covering their ears because if there’s one thing they don’t want to hear is Paige brag about what happened last week on Redemption when Paige threw MsChif off the stage to her supposed demise… but MsChif’s body was nowhere to be found giving people hope that she’d be there. But is MsChif here? Can she even fight after what happened to her? Damn it! There’s so many questions and no way of knowing if they can be answered.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 BGtxb

Paige
Here’s the deal everybody, when I talk you listen, which means that when I open my mouth you shut yours got it? Good.

Oh hell no, who does Paige think she is talking to the people like that? After running scared from MsChif for weeks she finally gets the upper hand and now she thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread? That’s just unacceptable, and the people are making it known that Paige isn’t the diva they want to see.

*We want Ms-Chif*

*clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

*We want Ms-Chif*

The cries of the people rise up into the heavens like a prayer, or maybe they rise up into the rafters where they hope MsChif is watching from the darkness and waiting for her time to strike. Hope. It’s such a powerful word, because it makes the people feel happy, it gives them a reason to continue chanting MsChif’s name thinking she’ll eventually show. But they all saw her fall off the stage, could they take that fall and show up to wrestle less than a week later? Could any human do that? But then again is MsChif even human?

*We want Ms-Chif*

*We want Ms-Chif*

The chants continue, but it’s starting to seem like a waste of time. MsChif won’t save them, and it looks like they’ll be forced to sit through a spiel by Paige who is more confident than she should be. She didn’t win Queen of the Ring, she stole two wins from MsChif, and yet she’s here acting like she’s the best in the world.

Paige
Would you all SHUT UP!

Although the crowd responds immediately with boos, they all collectively realize that they’re only delaying the inevitable: Paige will speak, but maybe if they actually quiet down she’ll make it quick and get out of their faces. And as they steadily begin to ease down on the hate, deep in the pit of their stomachs they hope that someone will come out and put Paige in her place… but MsChif is gone now.

Paige
Why thank you very much! See, was that so hard? I understand you all here are on the slow side of things, but it shouldn’t take you so long to respond to a simple command. When I’m out here you know what I have to say is important because there’s other things I could be doing with my time. Paige isn’t like any other diva in this company, you wanna know why? It’s because I’M NOT A DIVA. Yeah I have a greadt body, and you all wish your girlfriends and wives looked like me, but I don’t just depend on my good looks. I get by based on my talents, I get by because I work hard, I train and I made a vow to become the best WOMEN wrestler in the world and people are starting to take notice. Don’t believe me? Look at the impact I’ve been having in this company. Ever since I stepped foot here everybody started their own crusade against the Barbie dolls, but I was the original. Daffney, Beth Phoenix, Kharma, Layla they’re all trying to be me, but they don’t have what it takes. They’ve all wasted their careers and with retirement knocking on their doors, I’ll with soon become THE diva in XWL, and believe me darlings that’s not just me making empty threats, that’s a promise one that I will keep.

THIS is what Paige came out here to do? Couldn’t she have done that while stroking her hair in front of the mirror? The people are getting restless and their getting annoyed and the boos start back up again. The people desperately want Paige to shut up, and they hope to do that by drowning her out. They didn’t spend their hard earned money to buy tickets to have some chick brag about meaningless accomplishments.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 D0tA7

Paige
Oh, okay, so now I’m getting booed for calling out those other chicks for riding on the Barbie killing bandwagon that I started? Well that’s too bad because I didn’t get to where I am now by being afraid to speak my mind. If I have something to say then I’ll say it and I couldn’t care less who gets offended. The truth hurts, deal with it, put a band-aid on your boo-boos and move on with your lives but don’t sit here and boo me because I won’t suck up to you like other people. If you don’t like it that you can zip your lips and sit there, but I will NOT be disrespected by the likes of you. Oh wait… I get it, you’re all upset because of what happened to MsChif aren’t you? You’re all mad because I threw her off the stage and got rid of her once and for all. I bet you all think MsChif is going to come out at any second a bit me up for what I did, right? WRONG!

Finally Paige says something the people can agree with! They would love nothing more that MsChif coming out right at this very moment and beat Paige’s ass up and down this arena. But Paige has a point because with every second that passes the chances that MsChif will come out seems more like wishful thinking.

*We want Ms-Chif*

*We want Ms-Chif*

But the people continue to wish for MsChif’s appearance. Louder and louder their chants grow and you’d have to believe that MsChif can hear them clearly from wherever in the world she is… if she’s on this world.

Paige
Go on! Keep chanting her name! She won’t show! MsChif won’t save you! You want to know why? BECAUSE I ENDED HER CAREER! I THREW HER OFF THE STAGE! I SENT HER INTO HIDING AND SHE’S PROBABLY OFF IN A CORNER SOMEWHERE LICKING HER WOUNDS AND REGRETTING THE DAY SHE MESSED WITH ME! HA HA HA!

*We want Ms-Chif*

*We want Ms-Chif*

The people refuse to listen to what Paige has to believe, they’re afraid to honestly. They’re afraid to believe that Paige actually has it in her to defeat someone like MsChif. If MsChif can’t stop her then who can?

Paige
Listen to yourselves, you all sound pathetic begging for something that will never EVER happen. What? You all think that any second the lights will go out, the sky will turn green and MsChif’s “scary” voice will come out through the speakers? Or that her theme will hit and she’ll march out to the arena ready for a fight? Don’t be STUPID! She’s not coming! Just take my word for it! Just like how you can take my word on how I was never afraid of her! I had her number form the beginning, she was the one was always hiding from me. But last week when I had her right where I wanted her I showed her what Paige is all about. I’M the real monster! I’M the one you should all be scared of, not her! But I know how to make it all better.

Curiosity gets the best of the people and they simmer down a bit as Paige’s last statement gets them thinking: “How exactly is she going to make things any better?” Paige beings making her way down to the ring while thousands of eyes bore holes into her every step of the way. Paige steps into the ring and soon a referee comes walking down the ring and the boos return when they realize what’s about to happen.

Paige
It seems you people don’t believe me, I can see it in your faces. You think I’m full of it, you think I’m pulling the wool over your eyes. So I’m going to prove it right here right now, that MsChif is no more. If she can’t make the 10 count then I will be declared the winner of the match and I will declare MsChif a thing of the past. Are you all ready? Ring the bell Ref and I’ll help you count along.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 AXgWu

Paige
ON—

Darkness.

After waiting for this exact moment for so long the cheers first come out like an explosion of happiness because MsChif is here! She’s alive! And she’s here to put an end to Paige. The signature green light then comes on and even though you can’t get a clear look at her face you can clearly see that Paige is surprised which proves that this isn’t some kind of trick. She and The Ref look all over the ring for MsChif but she doesn’t appear to be in the arena.

MsChif
The thing about pain, Paige, is that it only lasts for a moment. But torture, suffering that can last for an eternity. Are you prepared for that Paige? Are you prepared to take your final breaths as a mortal. Because after tonight your soul will be mine, and you will cease to exist. This is the end that you have brought upon yourself and it’s an end I am more than pleased to bring to you. When I was thrown off the stage it hurt, but I love pain, and I didn’t go into hiding I went to dig deeper into the wound. I let the blood flow I let the bruises spread, I allowed myself to savor every bit of that pain as I could. But now it’s gone, and my source of pleasure will now come from seeing you suffer. Your tears, your screams for mercy, your begging for it all to stop, that is what I look forward to most and it’s amazing to think that that time is only seconds away.

Seconds away.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

When you woke up two months ago did you think today would be your last day? When you woke up this morning did you think that you had really seen the last of me, Paige? Silly silly girl, how could you be so STUPID? I’m always in control, I am the monster, I am your worst fear, I am always one step ahead of mortals like you. I knew exactly what you had planned when I followed you onto the stage, Paige. You didn’t outsmart anybody, you didn’t trick a damn person. I let you throw me off the stage. I just wanted you to have one last happy moment, one last moment of redemption.. of pride before I ripped it out of your grasp and took it all away from you. The games are over, Paige, I no longer have time to waste on you. Don’t worry, I’m just as saddened as you are because this means are fun together is over.

The time of your vulnerable life has drawn to a close,
For something much worse than mere death draws near.
You put up a pitiful fight but you have fallen to your foes,
You must pay for your sins, say goodbye to what you held dear.

The lights return to normal, but the look on Paige’s face remains the same. She’s terrified and with MsChif having the ability to come from anywhere she really has nowhere to run. Paige turns to The Ref and begs him to continue the count-out count.

The Ref
TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

The crowd pops and nearly everyone is on their feet as MsChif’s theme hits.

The Ref
FIVE!

MsChif steps on the and lets out a loud scream that can be heard clearly from anywhere in the building.

The Ref
SIX!

MsChif looks at everyone in the arena cheering for her to kick Paige’s ass, and then she sets her sights on Paige who is still frozen in fear in the center of the ring.

The Ref
SEVEN!

MsChif begins making her way down the ramp and when she makes it to ring side she stops and stares at Paige through the ropes with a smirk on her face.

The Ref
EIGHT!

MsChif walks up the steel stairs slowly, and once on the apron she once again takes a good hard look at Paige.

The Ref
NINE!

Paige grabs onto The Ref and begs him to hurry up and count ten, but it’s too late. MsChif is in the ring now and she shoves The Ref and grabs Paige by the throat with both hands. Paige, possibly out of desperation… possibly with one final act of defiance slaps MsChif hard across the cheek which causes MsChif to let her go. Paige immediately looks like she regrets the action, and while MsChif’s face is still turned away due to the impact of the slap, and Paige is apologizing profusely and begging MsChif to have mercy. Paige gets on her knees and clasps her hands together trying to show that she’s being genuine and the crowd is getting all riled up hoping MsChif doesn’t fall for it. But MsChif surprising outstretches one hand and Paige graciously accepts it while the crowd is in a stunned silence. MsChif pulls Paige to her feet with their hands still together in a ‘shake’ when suddenly MsChif spins around and floors Paige with a sick backhand to the side of the head. Paige tries to get up but MsChif places one foot on her chest keeping her on her back. The Ref slides over to make the count since Paige technically has both shoulder down.

The Ref
ONE!

TWO!

Darkness.

The lights are out again and the only sound is a scream from Paige filled with so much pain, agony and sorrow that you could almost feel sorry for her. The lights come back on and only MsChif is the only one in the ring. With Paige nowhere to be found and probably not coming back, The Ref calls for The bell. As MsChif’s theme hits, The Ref tries to take raise her arm, but MsChif snatches it away and screams in his face and that startles him so much he falls to the ground. Darkness comes down over the arena again, and this time there are no screams, just a chuckle, and when the lights return MsChif is gone too.

*Thank you Ms-Chif*

*Thank you Ms-Chif*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Gotta give a shout out to mah boy Krzy for that awesome PPV format card type thing. I know that probably took a lot of work and the fact you continuously put in work for these types of things is really great.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:16 pm

*After the last match the camera fades out then fades into a backstage set with no one there. Suddenly we see a man from the background walk on-screen. That man is none other than the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels. The crowd has mixed reactions to Christopher Daniels as some cheered and some booed. Daniels begins to speak.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 27038555

{Christopher Daniels}
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, I am Christopher Daniels and I am here to preach the gospel to all you non believers. Many of my followers have came up and asked if it’s true have I really signed a contract with the XWL. Well I guess that answers your question now doesn’t it. Now I know you fans are wondering what I am doing here, well the answer is simple I am the BEST PURE wrestler in the world and I figured why not associate myself with the BEST talent in the world and the XWL is the only place that had a wide variety of talented competitors, but don’t get me wrong just because there are great talent here doesn’t mean I won’t be a champion, hell I predict that I will be a XWL Champion within three months and you can call that the gospel.

*Christopher Daniels turns his head and laughs then looks at the camera again

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 43419183

{Christopher Daniels}
I have been everywhere this is to be in this sport whether it be in the states, Mexico, Japan, Canada, Germany, anywhere you name it I have been there, well besides the E but hey who would want to work for a toilet. You see they call me the fallen angel for a reason because when I step into that ring my abilities are god like. You have guys going around here calling themselves the best but as a good friend of mine once said “To be the man, You gotta beat the man WOO!”

*Daniels starts to do the Flair Strut around backstage then halts and looks back at the camera*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 46452706

{Christopher Daniels}
Now I know I just debuted but if there is anyone and I mean anyone who wants to face me I will be in the locker room waiting. I don’t care if you’re a rookie, a vet, an overly disgusting crowd member from this arena, or hell even the heavyweight champion for that matter. It doesn’t matter who you are I will accept and defeat you because tonight is the debut of a Fallen Angel and that my friends is the gospel.

*Daniels gives a devilish smirk then walks away and the camera fades into the next segment*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:03 pm

As Eye for an Eye carries on we see the Executive Administrator of XWL, Eve Torres walking down the corridor. She has a clipboard in hand and Teddy is also by her side walking along.

Eve Torres
Teddy, over the last few weeks while I have been extremely busy you have actually taken control very well. Now you know about the Christian situation and that is what has been going down on camera, but behind the scenes I have been in talks with several officials to make XWL a greater success than it already is. Teddy this is where you come in, instead of being an assistant I feel I am going to use my great business mind to harness some of that experience you’ve gained over the last few decades. Instead of just picking up my coffee and sorting my files you are actually going to get a promotion. From now on you can now be Eve Torres’ Senior Advisor! How does that sound? Great right?!

Teddy gives a slightly reluctant answer.

Teddy Long
Yes, Ms Torres. Thank you Ms Torres.

Eve Torres
Good. Now tonight I am going to give you the honour of going out after the intercontinental title match in front of everyone and you are going to go to that ring and you are going to fire Christian. Subject to him losing of course but I don’t really see much of a bright future ahead of him. But I think we are not looking at the big picture. Tonight we are making history with the three elimination chambers. Teddy this is a great night where we are going to see a lot of action. I think we really need to take the next step and we can take XWL into the next generation. Teddy, do you know why I got your job and you ended up being demoted to an assistant? Because I have a great eye for business and I have a great mind. I tricked you into helping me get a few more title shots when somebody like Mick would have just left it and found a new contender. I did just what I can do to any man on this planet and that is manipulate them for my own advantage.

Eve Torres
Them fans, I don’t see them as people. I used to when I put on my false show to try and see if the appeal of being liked would really benefit myself going forward in matches but that turned out to be a dead end didn’t it. No, I see them as money. That is all they will ever will be. It is all about turnover Teddy, as long as the profit margin is higher than the total cost, then that makes the board of directors happy. Then that makes me happy because they send me a nice big bonus in the mail. Tonight I am going to be making more great money idea’s when you kick Christian to the curb. His contract will be successfully terminated and we will have a little more money to play around with. Maybe I’ll buy a new car or something. You can obviously have a cut, since Christian is your friend and I understand breaking his heart and crushing his dreams will be hard for you.

Teddy Long
But Ms Torres, do I really need to fire Christian? I just can’t do that, the man has done nothi-

Eve Torres
The man disrespected me! Teddy you will do this and you are not going to back down on me because this is now one of your official job duties. If you do not do this then you will have your contract terminated and I will just have to find a new Advisor. Got it?

Teddy Long
….

Eve Torres
Well?

Teddy Long
Yes Ms Torres.

Eve Torres
Good, now go see Vickie and tell her I have a business proposition I need to discuss with her after the show.

Teddy walks off as Eve is shown walking into the office of The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, John Lauranitis.

Eve Torres
Mr Lauranitis, can I come in?

Big Johnny
Eve! Of course! What would you like?

Eve Torres
Well I’m just here to confirm you know about the possible termination of Christian tonight should he lose the match against Michael McGIllicutty.

Big Johnny
Yes that’s all good. I received the paperwork and all the details seem to be sorted. If Christian loses he is as good as gone from XWL.

Eve Torres
Thanks, can I say last week, you made a terrific choice to fire Mick Foley. Clearly for weeks Breakdown was falling apart and at Supremacy it just showed, Redemption was the premiere show. He just proved he didn’t have what it took to be a General Manager.

Big Johnny
Well the decision to fire Mick had been a strong topic for a while between myself and the board. Glad to see some support and to see I made the right decision.

Eve Torres
No problem, you know if you need any help or just any business support. Just call me. I’m sure we will be able to work something out…

Eve smiles before jotting a note on her clipboard before leaving. The camera shows John Lauranitis watching her leave before cutting out to the next segment of the Pay per view.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:53 pm

*Eye For An Eye returns from a video package for Captain Charisma himself, Christian, before going backstage to one of the buildings many corridors where Mr. Money in the Bank and the reigning Intercontinental Champion, Michael McGillicutty is standing by.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 PY6Us

{McGillicutty}
The day has arrived, we are just a few short hours from watching the end of a pathetic career of one man while also watching another mans skyrocket to the top. Of course I am talking about Christian foolishly getting pushed into a corner by inadvertently putting his career on the line. Christian, your pride has caused you to make a fatal mistake, you underestimated me at Supremacy and it cost you the Intercontinental Championship, now one month later, you're going to suffer the same fate because unlike me, you do not learn from your mistakes.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 ZBwYN

{McGillicutty}
You can only make so many mistakes before you realize you're doing something wrong, you on the other hand, have made countless mistakes and have yet to realize it. That's the difference between us, after every match, I get better. After every match, I get stronger. After every match, I evolve. So as you can tell, Christian, you are clearly outclassed in every way possible and if I was you, I would take this time to throw in the towel but that is where you're not like me. You're going to go out there and fight a losing fight because at the end of the day, you'd rather go down swinging than live to fight another day.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 KGqs9

{McGillicutty}
After I banish Christian from this company, I will move on to bigger and better things, like the World Heavyweight and XWL Championships, respectively. It doesn't matter if the champion retains or if a new champion is crowned, all that matters is that I am leaving this arena not only the Intercontinental Champion, but also either the World Heavyweight Champion or the XWL Champion. Since Final Stand, I have been biding my time, waiting for the perfect moment to cash in my Money in the Bank briefcase, and as days became months, I have decided that tonight is my night.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 YIOQK

{McGillicutty}
As fate would have it, I also have the Intercontinental Championship in my possession. What better way to begin the Genesis of McGillicutty than by holding both a World Championship and the Intercontinental Championship. Justin Gabriel and Ted DiBiase may have foiled my cash in attempt at Bad Blood, Edge may have prevented me from cashing in at Digital Decision, but no one will be able to stop the inevitable moment when my theme hits and I walk out from behind the curtain with my briefcase in my hands, ready to end the reign of that poor soul who survived the brutal Elimination Chamber.

*Michael walks off camera without saying another word as his footsteps echo in the empty corridor. The sound of the footsteps get lower and lower until they can't be heard anymore as Eye For An Eye fades to a video package for the trifecta of Elimination Chambers.*

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:59 am

*The camera opens up onto the backstage interview set wit Jeremy Borash standing next to one of the 6 men in the Redemption Elimination Chamber, "The Cowboy" James Storm.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_FR2B20112BHD2BCD2B1_mp40012~0

{Jeremy Borash}
Hello everyone, I'm JB and right now I'm with James Storm! Now James over the past 4 weeks you've had an interesting road to the Chamber. Cody Rhodes tried to remove you from the Elimination Chamber and pushed you to put your spot on the line to which you did and clearly you manage to succeed in what was a very hard fought match but then he assaulted you post match. You also faced Joey Ryan and Dolph Ziggler in matches that were also great but you came up short in. Then there was last week when the tag team match erupted into an all out brawl leaving you and Cena on the receiving end of a 4 on 2 beat down. Eventually this lead to an all out brawl but you and your partner got the worst of it. So want to give us the scoop on your opinion?

*James Storm looks at JB then to the mic then to the camera before speaking in a somewhat somber voice.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_FR2B20112BHD2BCD2B1_mp40015~0

{James Storm}
My opinion? My opinion is I'm battered, I'm hurting and I've been on the short end of one too many beat downs in the past month. These bumps and bruises are nowhere near enough to stop me from going in the Chamber and whooping some ass, but they hurt, I'm not a super human obviously I am a man just like everyone else, so when you suplex me through table and bash bottles over my head it's gonna hurt but there's no way I'm gonna stay down with the biggest moment of my career on the horizon and there's not a thing the other 5 men can do to me to keep my back on the mat short of killing me. I've made my mistakes, paid my dues, and gave it all for this business and it's time for me to cash in all the struggling and clawing to this point by walking out of the main event with the World Title. These fans deserve to see someone they can count on the wrestle his heart out every night to defend the title just because he loves this business and doesn't need the money or the glory that comes with the belt. I will come out every night, lace my boots, and throw down with whoever is across from me in that ring all for you people.

*Storm pauses and seems to liven up, from the somber tone he was just exhibiting.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_FR2B20112BHD2BCD2B1_mp40043~0

{James Storm}
These boys have been taking me out from behind at every opportunity they can get and that ends tonight. I will walk into that match and no matter what to beat me two things have to happen! You have to beat me face to face, man to man and you have to push me to the brink of death because there is no one in HELL that I will lay down for any one or anything. Rhodes can hit me with his kick, so can Ryan, Ziggler can slap on that sleeper, Aries can bust my brains, and Cena can adjust my attitude but that still won't be enough! It'll take a toss of one of those Chambers, a throw head first through a pod, it'll take a whole damn army to try and stop the hurtin' I plan to bring to all 5 of those guys.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_FR2B20112BHD2BCD2B1_mp40025~0

{James Storm}
This is my time, it's my night!! I will not be denied my World Championship because I've worked too damn hard and too damn much for this shot to waste it! Maybe my work hasn't been reflected here in XWL but my whole career hasn't been here. I've been wrestling for 15 years, I'm 35 years young and have made some of the best friends you possibly can in the biz but I still cannot claim myself to a substantial World Championship reign so I refuse to let that be the case tonight, and to be the case here in XWL. Austin Aries, John Cena, Joey Ryan, Cody Rhodes, and Dolph Ziggler tonight the trash talk doesn't help us, the claims don't mean shit, and the taunts don't matter....all that matters is what happens between those ropes and in the Chamber. All that matters is who has the most heart, the most guts. All that matters is that 1....2....3. To all 5 men..Sorry about your damn luck!

*Storm pats JB on the back before walking off camera but just as he heads away he stops. The camera pans over to see Bobby Roode standing there. He extends his hand to Storm.

{Bobby Roode}
Good luck tonight man.

*Storm grabs Roode's hand and pulls him in for a hug.

{James Storm}
Don't need luck, but thanks man, means a lot.

*Storm and Roode both head their separate ways as the show fades to a video package hyping the Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Lillian Garcia:
Coming to the ring at this time from Smithfield, North Carolina The Hurricane.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 812e

Jim Ross:
Welcome back to Eye For An Eye, it seems to be time for the XWL Universe to find out the mystery behind what that secret message secretly posted on xwl.com means.

Jerry Lawler:
Yes its a bit strange after I read that exclusive news report I thought the reporter was having a laugh. I thought it was going to be a early april fools joke. I of course did my research and according to my source backstage in the XWL it department the full story is true.

Jim Ross:
I agree with you King, it seems strange to me as well. I would not want to be Hurricane right now. He doesn't know what he is doing or going against. He must think hes immortal to do this.

Hurricane is now in the ring and asks for a microphone

The Hurricane:
My hurrisences are tingling. There seems to be a man backstage that doesn't want to reveal himself WASSUPWITHTHAT? The man speaks in code hiding behind computer encryptions and it is unknown what his intentions are. It seems nobody but XWLs super hero The Hurricane wants to fight the man with no name. So if its a challenge he wants its a challenge he gets and whats a better challenge then a super hero. We seem to be missing my opponent and referee though WASSUPWITHTHAT?

A referee runs to the ring and waits there with hurricane

The Hurricane:
Didn't he get the message, I want to fight this villain. It looks like he scared of me....

Suddenly the lights go out and it looks like the titantron has turned itself off.

Jerry Lawler:
What happened to the lights JR is there any word from backstage on what just happened?

Jim Ross:
I have no idea King, I'm trying to contact someone backstage but it just static noise and I cant seem to hear any response.

A loud screeching static noise is then played and a group of little girls in dresses are shown on the titantron.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Takerh

The Girls:
Ring-a-ring o' roses,
A pocket full of posies,
A-tishoo! A-tishoo!
We all fall down

The Girls Start Laughing then start talking again

The Girls:
The darkness is returning the eternal darkness. Coming back from the dead. HAHAHAHA. The soul that cannot be vanquished, the soul that cannot be killed. The one and only soul that will not rest in peace. The master of all souls he is death and birth. The collector of souls that goes by many names. One by one he will make all rest in peace.

The lights come back on and the girls dissapear from the titantron which seems to be fully functioning now showing Hurricane in the ring terrified.

Jim Ross:
It seems everything is back to normal ladies and gentlemen. I am receiving word from backstage that we just had a technical malfunction. They don't seem to worried about what just happened and are looking into it.

Jerry Lawler:
Thank god but Hurricane if you can hear me RUN RUN for you life.

The Hurricane seems to be thinking the same as Lawler but as soon as he reacts music is played

Smoke seems to be rising from the ground and the lights start to dim but not turn off. Coming out of the smoke seems to be a pack of Druids. Some holding what seems to be a casket and the others heading to the ring and completely surrounding it. There is now no escape for Hurricane now. The druids on the stage seem to be placing the casket then go join the other druids.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Taker2g

The titantron now changes to a skeleton of a human body laying inside what seems to be in the coffin that's on the stage. The skeleton is changing though it is starting to gain flesh. Slowly but surely the skeleton turns into a body the body of the Undertaker. He looks just as he has just died with his eyes closed laying there peacefully with his skin looking cold as ice. Then his eyes open in an instant.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 13779_268x179

The casket door opens and inside of it is nothing.

???????:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

The lights go out.

DONG!!!!

5 second interval

DONG!!!!

5 second interval

DONG!!!!

The lights turn back on and Undertaker has appeared out of nowhere behind of the Hurricane.

Jerry Lawler:
Its the Undertaker after all the waiting we know who the mystery man is.

Jim Ross:
But it seems like Hurricane doesn't know he has arrived but looking at the referee he can.

The Referee calls the bell to be rung and Hurricane is talking to the Referee wondering why he did it. Then he realizes when he walks backwards into a fully reborn Undertaker. The Undertaker grabs Hurricane and lifts him up for a Tombstone Piledriver which he hits and goes for the pin on Hurricane

Undertaker demands for an microphone while the druids seem to be coming back from the stage with the casket and are carrying it to the ring.

The Undertaker:
I walk through fire and escape from the blistering place called Hell. I am the Lord Of darkness. Fire cannot kill me neither can anything. You cannot kill what is not living. I will just come back stronger then ever. I have returned to collect the lost souls of the world and I have the power to let the willing rest in peace. Lost souls who are truly lost and cannot rest in peace must be executed into a lifetime of damnation, a life time in hell, where they spend a lifetime of pain and torture. The people who me fear the darkness and fears death must also spend a life time in damnation.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Extra1

The Undertaker:
This lost soul what you call The Hurricane is lost in a mixture between anger and madness. He is plaguing the poor souls of the members of the XWL, so in order for his conscious to be cleansed he must rest in peace. I feel sorry for all the souls I must collect but in order to make this world a better place for mankind I must. Only after when my job is finished I will depart for the afterlife.

The druids have placed Hurricane inside of the casket and closed the lid of it

The Undertaker:
As everyone can tell my job in this life has not finished. There are many others not just Hurricane who soul is lost and has a conscious that must be cleansed. That is why this world is full of anger, murder and madness. A world without the lord of darkness is a world of hell. I have to use the power of the darkness to vanquish the anger, the madness from the lost souls. Don't pity the dead pity those who souls are living but are lost forever. Let this be a lesson for all that will not learn.

Undertaker looks inside of his pocket and takes out a lock and locks the casket Hurricane is placed in

Jerry Lawler:
WHAT IS THIS MAD MAN DOING? He has got a living breathing man inside that casket.

Undertaker and the Druids walk up the ramp with the casket then they disappear through the smoke as Eye for an Eye fades to a Promo Package for the upcoming X-Treme Title Match between Ezekiel Jackson and John Morrison
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 pm

*Eye For An Eye returns from a video package for the Divas Championship Steel Cage Match between the Divas Champion, Layla, and her former best friend, Michelle McCool before going backstage where Raisha Saeed and Kharma are standing by.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 2tA9O

{Raisha Saeed}
Well, you got what you wanted Beth, and the worst part is that you won't survive long enough to enjoy it. If you think that a steel chair will help you when you face Kharma later tonight, you're sorely mistaken. I would love to see the look on your face after you lose to Kharma when you wake up in a hospital bed after the night is over. You could have easily avoided this whole situation but you couldn't, your pride refused to let it go. You wanted to prove that you are still the most dominant diva in this company, listen to the word I used, diva, I won't argue with you and I'm sure Kharma won't either. Beth, you are indeed the most dominant diva but Kharma is far from a diva, she is a machine fueled by destruction. If you piss Kharma off, she won't stop until she has her revenge, whereas you say you respect the divas, Kharma looks at them as targets.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 O6WGS

{Raisha Saeed}
Sadly, no one in this company comes close to even presenting a challenge to Kharma, but you, you're somehow a little different from the rest, Beth. Maybe you're trying to reclaim the dominance you once had, maybe being called a diva infuriates you and you're willing to do anything to separate yourself from the rest of these divas. You were content with your spot, you were almost content with being part of the divas, but the second the Kharma began to claim victims, you felt challenged. Is that what all this is about Beth? Do you feel challenged? Divas have challenged the awesome power of Kharma and one by one they have fallen, first it was the current Divas Champion, Layla, then it was the then Miss Money in the Bank Maryse, then it was Daffney, and now it's you. What exactly makes you think that you stand a chance against Kharma? Here's the cold, hard truth, you don't stand a chance and after the night is over, you will be nothing more than another diva that has fallen before the mighty power of Kharma.

*Kharma stares into the camera before both woman walk off screen as Eye For An Eye fades to a video package for one of the men in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match, the sleazy one himself, Joey Ryan.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Eye For An Eye continues by taking us into the backstage area, where Matt Striker is standing by the Divas Champion Layla for an interview before her big title defense later on tonight inside a Steel Cage against her once long time friend, Michelle McCool.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 T7c13

{Matt Striker}
Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time is a woman who has shown great ability and respect for what she does by representing the divas to the best of her ability for five months now as their champion, Miami please rise to your feet, and give it up for your hometown girl, Layla!

She grins as a mixture of boos and cheers can be heard from the crowd.

{Matt Striker}
How was that?

{Layla}
Flawless.

{Matt Striker}
So you'll go on that date with me then?

A huge smile forms on his face as he moves the microphone down towards her for a response, and she just stands there for a second with a look of consideration.

{Layla}
Mmm...no.

His spirits are crushed as he hangs his head down for a second but then sighs and continues on.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 SUIF3

{Matt Striker}
On the night of the fourth anniversary spectacle of Final Stand, you successfully cashed in your Money in the Bank contract to become the Divas Champion. Now as I'm sure you're aware, tonight that very same contract you once held will be presented to one lucky woman in the finals of the Queen of the Ring tournament. Have you any preference when it comes to who will be crowned the new Miss Money in the Bank later on?

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 NjRRF

{Layla}
It doesn't matter whether it's Daffney or Kaitlyn, should they be so foolish enough to cash that little opportunity on me, well then their little claim to fame will be as short lived as their usefulness in my division. Daffney while "unique" has proven to be nothing but a gimmicky gisgrace. She's not destroying the so called "models" she's just...there. Where as Kaitlyn, well, what more do I need to say other than the fact that I ended the era of The Chickbusters, and as long as I have anything to say about it, she'll never get a chance to reduce this division into a comedy act ever again.

{Matt Striker}
There's obviously still a lot of animosity there between you and Kaitlyn, but are you at all worried should she win and should you retain tonight, that she might cash in on you?

{Layla}
Worried? No. However, appalled? Yes. Because she and AJ constantly went on about being these goodie two shoes that they paraded around to be, and yet if she took advantage of a weakened woman just to possibly call herself Divas Champion again, well then she's nothing but a hypocrite. Because I didn't take advantage of any situation to get this title around my waist, I gave AJ six weeks notice, and six weeks later, I did exactly what I said I would do. So Kaitlyn, if you don't want your deceptive ways to be revealed to all of your fans, I suggest that should you become the Miss Money in the Bank, that you strongly consider when and how to cash that in.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 CXXOj

{Matt Striker}
I can't argue with you there, I myself expected you to take advantage of a champion following a match, but you did it the honorable way, and for that I commend you. Now moving on, this past week on Redemption we saw you team up with Brie Bella to take on Kelly Kelly and your number one contender, Michelle McCool. Things seemed to be going fine between you and Brie, but then it all fell apart, and ultimately she was pinned by Michelle as you just watched from the outside. Care to explain why you just stood there as your partner was pinned?

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 KQf2a

{Layla}
Is that not what she told me to do? To "watch and learn?" I simply just stood there so that I could be enlightened by her superior in ring wisdom.

{Matt Striker}
Well yes, but I just thought you might have saved the match considering that loss goes on your record as well.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 TIDES

{Layla}
No, see that's where you're mistaken, I had that match in the bag, I was going to deliver a message to Michelle McCool by pinning her just days away from our pay-per-view match, to crush her spirits, to destroy what little confidence she's built up over the last month, but Brie had other plans, she wanted to handle everything for herself, she wanted that big win over the number one contender, so she tagged herself in...Now keep in mind I had already had Michelle in the prime position for a real bombshell of a kick, so you'd think that she couldn't possibly screw that up, but I was wrong, and she dealt with the consequences. I didn't lose that match, Brie and her big head lost that match, the moment she disrespected me by tagging herself in, was the moment that I washed my hands of that pointless match. Because I don't need a tag victory over Michelle to know that I'm better, that's what tonight's victory is going to prove.

{Matt Striker}
You've known about this match for four weeks now, under normal circumstances knowing who your opponent is in advance is a good thing, however the stipulation placed on tonight's match is sure to throw a curve ball your way, a Steel Cage match isn't exactly glamorous by any means, are you truly ready for the challenge ahead?

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 BzdOo

{Layla}
Of course I'm ready, and I wouldn't necessarily call it a challenge, need I remind you that I both competed and won in the first ever divas Stretcher, and Hell in a Cell match?

{Matt Striker}
Need I remind you that the only other Steel Cage match you've been apart of, you lost?

{Layla}
So? That was then, and this is now...tonight the stakes are higher, the risks are higher, and the reward will be all the more sweeter.

{Matt Striker}
We are in Miami Florida for tonight's event, Florida is the state that both you and Michelle share residency in, who do you think will be more well received by the fans tonight, you or Michelle McCool?

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 FFYwq

{Layla}
Does it really matter? I don't need theirs cheers and admiration like a weak and pathetic little puppy, I don't beg to be thrown a bone, and I refuse to do any tricks just for a meaningless reward. Michelle lately however has proven that she'll do all of these things and more, but I suppose I'd have to resort to pandering and pleading if I was as big of a loser as she is.

{Matt Striker}
You've been pretty hard on Michelle in the last couple of months, you've argued that she's not a true friend, but would a true friend turn their back on someone just because they're down on their luck?

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 MN3eU

{Layla}
Would a true friend selfishly hog everything for herself? Would that "true friend" then relinquish support of their friend simply because they're in the spotlight and they themselves are on the back burner for the first time in their career? Would a true friend do that, Matt? I supported her every step of the way, she's the one that never returned the favor, I simply grew tired of it being a one personal beneficial relationship, and cut all ties. The moment I was drafted away from the leech was one of the happiest days of my life. But of course that wasn't enough to get her to shut up and move on, she continued to mention my name, praising me, going on about me as if we were "friends" but the truth of that is that she wasn't praising me genuinely, she was deceiving everyone into thinking that she was just being proud of her "friend" but I knew better...she wanted me to revive her dwindling into nothingness career, and I had better things to do than to carry her bland, boring, and bordering on sad career for even another minute.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 2pNhI

{Layla}
You can call me harsh, say I've got it all wrong, but the truth is, I'm the one with all the answers, everyone else? They're simply blinded by their ignorance to see it. What happened to Paige's crusade? Oh, that's right, Mschif beat her earlier tonight, and she hasn't been seen since, what about Sara Del Rey? She went off on her little soap box that she was a "women's wrestler" and yet she hasn't competed in one single match since said statement. That's sure going to get your message across, be all talk, and no action...but I guess she's too busy doing other things...ya know, like being a worthless valet? See it's easy to talk a big game and promise change, and it's another thing to be able to back that up...I'm that difference.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 G9JpR

{Matt Striker}
Very interesting, well I thank you for your time, and do you have any final words for Michelle McCool before your big match tonight?

{Layla}
I've wasted enough breath on her, now it's time I rid this division of her once and for all...she's weak, she's pathetic, and she's as good as gone.

With that a smirk comes across her face, and she places her hands on her Divas Championship that's strapped around her waist, before walking off and leaving Striker a bit unsure at her almost outrageous confidence.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Justin Roberts
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the Breakdown Deadly Games tournament! Where we will see one man walk out the United States champion! Now we are going to see all 7 matches now as 8 superstars all look at walking out with the United States title. So without further ado, let's start the tournament!

The fans being to cheer in excitement and anticipation! Drew's theme hits as he is the first man out in this tournament

Normal Match

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 BreakdowndrewmcintyreXWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Breakdownkurt
Drew McIntyre vs Kurt Angle

Winner: XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Breakdowndrewmcintyre

Drew gets his arm raised in what was a tough contest. Kurt is on the mat, holding his head in pain. It seems the Future Shock DDT was just too much. The referee checks on Kurt but he pushes him away, clearly frustrated with what just happened. Drew just laughs at a downed Kurt angle before heading up to the ramp and into the back.

Before the next match begins Eye for an eye fades out to a short safety segment teaching viewers to not try these moves at home.

Normal Match

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 BreakdownwadeXWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Xwlbreakdownfn
Wade Barrett vs Mr.Fn

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

loljk I know you fuckers won't watch the match anyway mischief

R
O
F
L
M
A
O

Mr Fn has done it! His theme blasts around the P.A to a mixed reaction from fans. Wade quickly rolls out of the ring, holding the back of his neck which seems to be in some pain. He looks on at Mr Fn as both men have an intense staredown. Wade shouts some claims before motioning that he is out of here and walks up the ramp. The camera shows Wade heading through the back before going to Mr Fn who raises his arm, celebrating his victory over a former Intercontinental and World champion. As Mr. Fn goes out of the ring and begins to head to the back the camera goes to the corridors who show Wade Barrett walking through the corridor.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_backstagefallout217_01

Camera Guy
Wade! Can we have your thoughts on what just happened in the ring?

The Camera Guy quickly rushes to Wade so the fans can see him more clearly

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_backstagefallout217_04

Wade Barrett
I've just been eliminated from the Deadly Games tournament and you thought it would be wise to question me at this particular moment. Now I'm not sure if you watched the match, But I had Fn beaten dead center in the ring. I destroyed him with my deadly finishing move, Wasteland and the ref was slow to make the count. That's why he kicked out of the move that's ended so many others. If that ref had been paying a little more attention to the match instead of the idiots in the front row then I would've emerged victorious from the match and I would be preparing for my next opponent instead of stanfing here answering your questions which are more than pointless at the moment. I should be demanding a rematch right now and you're wasting my time.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_backstagefallout217_05

Camera Guy
Ok Wade would you mind telling me who you think will win the tournament now that you've been eliminated?

Wade lets off a short laugh before speaking once more

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_backstagefallout217_08

Wade Barrett
What makes you think any of those sorry excuses for wrestlers will win the tournament? I mean sure they are all still eligable to win, But who's to say that the finalists won't end up drawing thus throwing away their only chance at becoming a champion in XWL. None of them can beat me on my worst day, In fact last week on Breakdown Damien Sandow avoided me on purpose so he wouldn't get a loss on his record, Think about it I was in the building, He was in the building yet for some reason we never crossed paths. then there's Sheamus, the man who claimed to be my better. I wouldn't be surprised if he was eliminated swiftly from this tournament because he shouldn't even be here. He should be back on Redemption getting his ass kicked some more by John Cena. The man who tried to use my name to get a free ride straight to the top Drew McIntyre, I have nothing good to say about him. He tried to get me to join forces with him, I don't know what was going on in his head when he thought up this imaginary plan of winning the united States championship. Kurt Angle the man who is so hard not to love, He broke Matt Morgan's ankle after their match at Supremacy and I've gotta say... I enjoyed watching him do that because just like Drew McIntyre Morgan was trying to use Kurt's name to get ahead. RVD, The man out of those 3 that should be planning on retiring soon, However if I was forced to chose between the Rob would be my pick to win this thing.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_backstagefallout217_09

Camera Guy
If no one can beat you on your worst day, How come you just lost to FN?

Wade Barrett
Are you deaf? I told you earlier! The ref was more concerned with a drunken idiot at ringside than he was with the match. If he had seen my cover a bit quicker then I would've won that bout. Also don't you think it's a little bit strange how he was slow to count when it was me yet he was more than ready to count the pin for Fn? Now I'm not saying the whole company's against me cause lets face it they don't have the guts, But that ref certainly had something against me. No as for my loss to Daniel Bryan, I wasn't ready. It was my first match back after almost half a year due to a sidlining injury, there's no way I was even close to 100% I still took him to his limit, I still took one of the 6 men entering the XWL championship elimination chamber match later tonight to his limit.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_backstagefallout217_10

Camera Guy
So Wade now that you've failed to capture the United States championship, what are your plans for the future?

Wade Barrett
What are you on about? I didn't "fail" to win that championship, I was robbed of it by some shady red. Anyway name one man who's emerged victorious first time around, You can't. I might not be leaving here tonight with the US championship like I planned, But you can be damn sure that I'll hold it before this year is over. Whoever wins this tournament isn't going to be enjoying the championship for long because I'm coming for what is rightfully mine.

Wade then walks away as Eye For An Eye fades into an advert

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_backstagefallout217_29]

The camera fades out from Wade Barrett back to the ringside area as the next match gets ready to start.

*Alberto Del Rio's theme hits and the crowd boo's as he makes his way to the ring for his opening tournament contest. He is pointing and grinning at himself as usual before sliding into the ring. He calls for a microphone after a couple moments of show boating, once he receives it he is boo'd before being even able to speak. After a few moments of boo's it dies down enough for him to speak.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_10_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001156555

{Alberto Del Rio}
Everybody, pllllease relax. I know you all are extremely excited to see my first step to becoming United States Champion, but Sheamus can wait a few moments. First off, sadly Ricardo could not be here this evening to assist with my always grand entrance but it's alright, don't moan and groan he'll be back at BreakDown. Your hero, the savior of America is here and looking to win that which represents you all. Not a single Irishman, psychopath, scholar, or pot-head is going to stop me. I start with Sheamus regardless of the result a couple of weeks ago and wherever it goes from there is irrelevant because no matter who I face in the next 2 matches because they will fall to a superior opponent. You people's savior time and I can feel of your anticipation to have the hero of Mexico's long history spreading his efforts here to the United States and the hope that you have that as he battles the rest of the scum your country and the world offer they get slaughtered by my royal hands! This is a big night for me and this country so sit back and watch as I save this country and company ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

*Sheamus interrupts Alberto and this doesn't please him as he tosses his mic from the ring. Sheamus charges the ring as Del Rio slides out to meet him!!!

Normal Match

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 BreakdownalbertodelrioXWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Breakdownsheamus
Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus

Both men are throwing a fury of fists at each other right in front of the ring with the ref leaned over the top rope demanding them to get into the ring. Sheamus manages to sneak in a solid right followed by a big forearm, stunning Del Rio, he clasps his hand and while charging swings trying to connect with a big double axe handle! But Del Rio ducks and spins around! He immediately grabs Sheamus by his red hair and charges him shoulder first into the ring post!! Del Rio then grabs him by the waist and drives him into the ring apron before rolling him into the ring. The referee calls for the bell and ADR immediately goes for the cover!

Sheamus gets his shoulder up off the mat. Del Rio, on a knee, delivers two or three fist to Sheamus' temple before standing up and extending the Irishman's arm out and begins rabidly stomping away at the elbow joint on Sheamus' arm!! He suddenly stops and drops an elbow to the arm of Sheamus! He rolls Sheamus over for a cover but only gets a 1 count. Del Rio grabs Sheamus by his bad right arm and tugs and pulls him to his feet causing more damage with each pull, Sheamus gets to his feet and with his arm still in Alberto's clasp. Del Rio twists the arm before driving an elbow into the slightly contorted arm. He immediately twists it again and sprints to the ropes! He leaps over the top rope and snaps Sheamus' arm over the rope! Sheamus goes flying into the center of the ring holding his right arm as Del Rio is taunting the fans on the out side. He does this for several seconds before diving into the ring and delivering a swift boot to Sheamus who was just sitting up. He keeps up his assault on the arm by grabbing it and dragging him to the corner. Del Rio heads to the outside and pulls Sheamus' right arm to extend outside the ring next to the ring post. Del Rio yanks the arm to lineup on the ring post, he backs up and measures the arm before charging in and SMACK!!! You hear a giant yell as Sheamus recoils his arm to his side from the sickening boot by Del Rio, not satisfied he reaches into the ring grabbing both arms of Sheamus and putting one on either side of the ring post, making sure the right one is aligned with the ring post. Alberto places his boot on the outside of the ring post and with all his strength pulls Sheamus right shoulder first into the ring post! He doesn't let go, and with his foot still placed pulls with all he has on Sheamus' arms making more agonizing pain for him as he lets out a yell of pure pain. The only thing that stops Del Rio is the referee's count at 7, attempting to count him out. He walks into the ring and shoves the referee yelling at him to not try counting him out. This goes on for a couple minutes but then Del Rio snaps back into his meticulous, sadistic way of attacking and charges in on a corned maimed Sheamus but as he does Sheamus delivers a headbutt to the sternum sending Del Rio staggering back allowing him to get to his feet, ADR charges in but is met with a left punch, them chop and then another headbutt by Sheamus sending him to the mat! As he hits the mat Sheamus runs off the ropes and connects with a rising Del Rio with a left shoulder tackle! Sheamus' remains on the mat with Del Rio though as the shoulder tackle seems to have affected him just as much. Sheamus fires off a left as soon as he gets to his feet sending ADR into the corner. Sheamus walks in and fires off a left followed by a shoulder tackle to the gut. He finishes off with a solid clothesline dropping Del Rio to a seated position. Sheamus backs off slightly and charges in connecting with a running knee! He backs off again as Del Rio rolls into the center of the ring, the Celtic Warrior lets out a primal yell and begins measuring Del Rio for the Brogue Kick! Just as he's about to make his move something begins blasting through the speakers!!

[Michael Cole] Oh yes! Business is about to pick up! I know you two are in charge of commentating Breakdown, but when I watched it last week, Sheamus promised some consequences to Sheamus and they might be coming right now!

[Jim Ross] I'm afraid you're right, Cole, and I don't like Sheamus, but I hope Sandow doesn't mess with the result of this match!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I'm afraid that's exactly what he's planning to do... And I don't like it one bit. This match has title implications, Sandow shouldn't be messing this up!

{Damien Sandow appears at the top of the ramp, fully dressed as if this were a formal occasion. Mic in hand, the intellectual savior of the unwashed masses begins speaking. Sheamus who is in the ring halts his actions and is forced to listen to the words Sandow has. I guess Sheamus forgot he was in the middle of a match.}

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_31st_Aug_SD_720p_HD___Part_1_mp40038

[Damien Sandow] Allow me to refresh your memory, dear Sheamus. It was on the last edition of Breakdown in which you chose some particular, unflattering words to put towards the name Damien Sandow. I assured you that there would be consequences if a formal apology was not reached, yet you refused to believe my words, you refused to listen to the intellectual savior. Rather, you continued your mockery of me and thus has lead to your downfall. You see, I had prior knowledge, wisdom even, that the man whom you were scheduled to compete with tonight was none other than Alberto Del Rio. And that knowledge lead me to an agreement proceeding your words directed towards me, that agreement? You shall find out shortly.

{Sheamus had completely forgotten the fact he was involved in a match with title implications now, and as he turns around Del Rio is already to his feet! Alberto Del Rio charges to an unaware Sheamus and what's this? He knocks him straight into the referee! The ref is taken out!}

[Michael Cole] Oh no! Who will count the pin on Sheamus now?

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What is going on here? Del Rio deliberately took out the ref! But he never actually touched the ref so there's no way to disqualify him... Oh I hate when bad guys get away with things so easily!

[Jim Ross] I'm afraid you're right King, and what's this? Sandow is charging to the ring!

{Sandow is now running into the ring, he slides in and a dazed Sheamus who isn't quite out of it because when you compare sizes, he's larger than the ref so naturally he took less damage, but anyways, Sandow slides in and easily plants a dazed Sheamus with his finishing maneuver, the Cross-Arm Neckbreaker! Sheamus hits the ground with a thud and the crowd boo Sandow getting involved in yet another situation he was not intended to be apart of. Damien is quite proud of himself, and after a moment of gloating he walks over to the fallen ref and checks on him. He ensures the ref is able to make the calls for this match, and once they've established the ref is fairly well, Del Rio locks on the Cross Arm-Breaker to the Sheamus who was already down from the Cross-Arm Neckbreaker! The ref sees Sheamus tapping and signals for the bell as the match comes to a controversial end!}

{Alberto Del Rio's theme song rings out to those in attendance who boo in disgustment at the involvement of Damien Sandow and at the way Del Rio had no problem taking advantage of Sandow's handiwork. Damien Sandow then slides in the ring as well.}

Winner: XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Breakdownalbertodelrio

[Michael Cole] What a match! Alberto Del Rio is advancing to the next round!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] It was a good match, that is until the biggest ignoramus this company has, Damien Sandow, felt that he was needed to be involved. This would have been a perfectly fine match.

[Jim Ross] It is a shame Sandow had to go and do that. I truly dislike that man, and what's this? Are.. Del Rio and Sandow are clearly chatting..

{Del Rio and Sandow are having a small conversation inside the ring, both men seem to be agreeing on something, but we can't make out the words as they're barely talking above a whisper. It then becomes clear what they were agreeing on, as Sandow earlier mentioned that they had come to an agreement the previous week... Damien Sandow then grabs Alberto Del Rio's hand and raises it in the air to show that Del Rio is moving onto the next round. The two men in the ring seem very proud of their actions and both men have that same way about them, feeling they're better than everyone else, smarter, and more sophisticated. This is a clear union between the two men for you can just tell by the way they stand together, you can almost feel that this wasn't about Sheamus at all, no, but this was rather about them finding a way to send the message that they have now entered the tag team division as well.}

Justin Roberts
Ladies and gentlemen…your winner of the first deadly games match and moving on to the semi finals…Alberto Del Rio!

{The crowd boo heavily as both Sandow and Del Rio celebrates with each other as they are both in the ring. The last sight we get is these two men standing side by side in the ring as we now fade into a video package of the Elimination Chambers to come later tonight...}

*As Del Rio and Sandow walks through the curtains in the back they are mobbed by a group of cameras and an interviewer.

{Interviewer}
Del Rio what just happened out there?

*Alberto pauses for a moment before turning and chatting with Sandow, who once the conversation concludes walks away. Del Rio turns to the camera and begins speaking.

{Alberto Del Rio}
You just witnessed the beginning of the salvation of XWL! Sandow has to prepare for his match later but you just saw myself and him make an example of that peasant known as Sheamus. This tournament will result in either myself or Sandow walking out tonight as the United States Champion and we'll begin our path to save XWL and this country from the brutes who have no respect for the finer things in life. Now if you'll excuse me I have to prepare for my next against whoever that may be.

*Del Rio finishes his statement before heading off in the opposite direction as the camera men, the same direction as Sandow. The camera shows Del Rio have a brief word with Sandow before walking along the corridor, leaving Sandow by the curtain, preparing for his upcoming match.

Normal Match

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 BreakdownrvdXWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Breakdowndamien
Rob Van Dam vs Damien Sandow[size]

RVD has done it! He gets to his feet as the ref goes over and raises his arm in the air! The crowd begin to cheer and a large “RVD…RVD…RVD” chant erupts through the arena. Rob smiles as he hops on the top rope and points to the fans, smiling. The camera shows Damien roll out of the ring and walk up the ramp, frustrated over what just happened. The camera follows Damien before he pushes it away. It continues to follow and follows Damien through the curtain. The camera gets closer to Damien as he quickly turns around to meet it.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_Delusions_of_grandeur-_-_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_272C_2012_mp40018

[Damien Sandow] The reason in which Rob Van Dam defeated me is not a simple one for in fact, many of the masses may not comprehend it even upon explanation. This reason that I speak of, Rob Van Dam is a man of a simple mind. He may tune out the outside distractions, he may take focus off other matters in which may preoccupy his mind, but the simple fact of this complex matter is that RVD has a lower brain power than mine. However, in this circumstance, that brain was my downfall. While I was preoccupying myself with thoughts of not desiring the United States Championship, but rather accomplishing my original goal of replenishing the X-Treme Championship, RVD was focused on ensuring his seed in the next round. And it is through this that Rob Van Dam was able to take advantage, and his simple mindedness paid dividends when he scored a rare pinfall over the enlightened savior.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_Delusions_of_grandeur-_-_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_272C_2012_mp40035

[Damien Sandow] But there lies a well educated reason for my wandering mind. It appears that no matter if I possess the United States title or not, various competitors will value it. In fact, no matter my efforts, the United States title will always have the same meaning. It is an impossible task to take upon oneself to improve a title that has a pre-set destiny. By this, I mean that the United States Championship is a well-sought after championship, but by no efforts of my own may it be possible to draw more attention to the championship or less for the simple reason that this is a championship designed to hold lower value than the World Championship. It may have been while pondering these thoughts that I lost my opportunity to test fate on a different outcome for this championship, this opportunity-filled strap of gold, but it may have been for the best. For now, I may pursue the championship filled with mediocrity and disgrace.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_Delusions_of_grandeur-_-_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_272C_2012_mp40031

[Damien Sandow] In a well thought out comparison, the X-Treme title is similar to me. When I am spreading the word, erasing the shrouds of lies that surround this business so often, I wear this magnificent robe made from Egyptian silk. However, when I am prepared to engage in combat, I shed myself of that robe. Right now, the X-Treme Championship is doing battle, it is engaging, that is the reason for its outer appearance to be surrounded with such negativity. Not the literal appearance, but the thoughts in your mind associated with this name, the X-Treme Championship, its appearance is that of the awful. I vowed to make it my duty to disintegrate all the negative associative thoughts in the regards of the X-Treme Championship.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_Delusions_of_grandeur-_-_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_272C_2012_mp40038

[Damien Sandow] This is the reason that my possession of the United States Championship would not be for the benefit of all, and I am not a man of selfishness. These thoughts flooding my illustrious brain simply did not allow for my body to compete and succeed against Rob Van Dam. However, in the topic of X-Treme, and Rob Van Dam, RVD himself was at a time an X-Treme Champion. And he is the perfect example of a man whom at one point attempted to bring about attention to the title, but failed at doing so, thus moving on to despair when he also lost possession of his precious Money in the Bank briefcase. And it saddens me to observe a man once focused on the X-Treme Championship sink into following the United States path. These citizens of the United States are unworthy of a champion, for they do not display the qualities necessary for a civilization deemed fit for a champion. The obesity rates are among the top of the world not just in modern day, but in all of mankind's history. The illiteracy ratings are much higher than they once were as well, and thus, the United States is not a location I would call myself proud to represent as champion.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_Delusions_of_grandeur-_-_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_272C_2012_mp40070

[Damien Sandow] I've faced many journeys and challenges in my road to becoming enlightened. And those challenges have led me to believe it may be an impossible feat to rescue The United States from their falling. Even by representing them as champion, if they were to gaze upon me as a leader, they would believe themselves to already be in the same image as myself even if they did see the necessity of following in my footsteps for these Americans are conceited. So much so that in fact with all sorts of words of wisdom, they may take my words in a such way they were never meant to be taken, all sorts of possibilities lie ahead and my attempt to save the United States will not be made until a later date. For my promise must be kept, it must be fulfilled, the days of the X-Treme Division being meaningful must come again. I fight for a cause not of my own; but for the greater good of the X-Treme Wrestling League.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_Delusions_of_grandeur-_-_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_272C_2012_mp40081

[Damien Sandow] Like has been said a multitude of times in the prior existence, the X-Treme title is filled with potential. I am the key to unleash that potential, and upon it being released, a greatness will be established for it in this company. I dream of a day upon which wrestlers from both brands, other companies even, dream of one day having grasp of the X-Treme Championship. The day in which it dethrones other championships and climbs the ranks of prestige. It may not be apparent to the average viewer, but I realize that order does not need to be in the fashion in which it is. The natural process of the pecking order does not need to stay as is, if a man sets his mind to it, he may take any Championship and hold it in a fashion which dethrones a thought to be more prestigious title. Prestige is none more than a state of mind, an opinion, or a self-generated thought. Opinions are changeable, they are not permanent, nor are they capable of sustaining themselves over time. Your opinions will be reestablished when I set upon you the new foundation for the X-Treme Championship. In my possession, the championship will be saved and a worthy object to fight for once more.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_Delusions_of_grandeur-_-_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_272C_2012_mp40099

[Damien Sandow] Now, allow me to shed light towards the reasons in which I situated myself in the affairs of Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio. In past circumstances, I may have put upon blame towards the name of Alberto Del Rio, accusing him of the downfall of Team Breakdown, however, since this time it has come to me a very important concept. Alberto Del Rio shares in the great essence of powerful thinking, his brain power though I have yet to compare with mine is most definitely greater than a normal man. It was with pleasure I ensured Sheamus who is quite the ignoramus in his own right to be eliminated from the tournament for Sheamus is barely sending his own words out in a comprehensible language. Indeed, I admit to aligning myself with the likes of Alberto Del Rio for it is a wise decision to realize that even in the circumstance our ideas are not identical, two powerful brains combined is equivalent to greater success than one. We shall be capable of curing greater amounts than previous time. And alongside Del Rio, the X-Treme Championship shall come into my possession in the same fashion that the United States Championship shall fall into his. He shall attempt restoration of that title in this modern day while I attempt the restoration of the X-Treme. Together, we shall unite as champions both wielding important items in the resurrection of this society.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_Delusions_of_grandeur-_-_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_272C_2012_mp40128

[Damien Sandow] I announce to you this, it is upon the date September 17, the year of 2012, in which I shall gain my deserved opportunity at the X-Treme Championship. I predict a great a great event to transpire on this date, the crowning of a new era, and the dawn of a new time. With the unity of both enlightened saviors on a path to revolutionize this company in ways you may not even imagine, this company is in for one of the greatest events of history. I thank you all for listening, and I promise to you the coming of a greater day. You're welcome.

{With this Damien Sandow gives a smirk to the camera after saying, "You're Welcome", and the camera then slowly fades away from the sight of him and into our next match.}

The camera goes to RVD as the crowd begin to cheer. Rob is sat down talking to a co-worker but as the cameras and Todd get closer and he notices he raises and puts his arm on his shoulder. [b]

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Bj5hS

[b]Todd Grisham

Hey RVD! Rob, excuse me can I quickly just get a minute? Now congratulations on beating Damien Sandow just moments ago I was just wondering if I could get your thoughts on that match.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 FP4yB

Rob Van Dam
Well Todd, RVD was in the last match out there. I got to watch all of the other competitors and see just what they were bringing to the table. This is a big night for me, Mr PPV, Rob Van Dam is making his first Pay Per View return in over a year and it’s great! I’ve been catching up with a lot of superstars earlier from Redemption who I used to talk to quite a lot back when I was here but a little bit before the match I just went into my room backstage and I just went in to focus for a little while. I didn’t want to just drop out so easily. RVD is here for a fight. That is exactly what I just showed out there, that I can fight. Now Sandow is a young, up and coming fighter and I think if the brackets had been turned things might have been a little different with him but well life goes on, and RVD is moving up to go into the Semi Finals to go against Drew McIntyre.

Todd Grisham
Speaking of Drew, he just beat Kurt Angle, a man you was quite eager to go against. How are your thoughts on this and the other matches we have seen tonight?

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 SWf21

Rob Van Dam
This tournament is action packed and I mean already we’ve seen a lot of upsets. Fn beat Wade, a former Intercontinental Champion and a former World Champion, who saw that coming? Sheamus aswell, losing to Alberto Del Rio a man I think he beat just a couple of weeks ago so that was something which I didn’t expect. Honestly with the way he just seemed to be oozing with confidence he was my pick to go through to the finals. But I think that just proved that anything can happen in this tournament and now it looks like two great semi finals are set. Now Kurt Angle, this surprised me, I mean I didn’t think he’d lose so easily. I thought when I saw the bracket the motivation to have a match with the whole F’n show would have at least got him in to the semi’s but I guess not. That’s just the way it goes and well I’m gonna’ go find a TV and watch this next match while I get ready for mine. Later dude.

Todd Grisham
Ok Rob, thank you for your time…

The camera fades out to a short promo for The self confessed Show Off, Dolph Ziggler

[size=18]Normal Match

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 XwlbreakdownfnXWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Breakdownalbertodelrio
Mr Fn vs Alberto Del Rio
*Cue match graphic

[Justin Roberts] And this next match up is sent for one fall. It is in the semi-finals for the United States Championship tournament. Introducing first, hailing from Parts Unknown, Mr. Fn!

{Mr. Fn makes his way onto the stage with his common dominating presence. Fn progresses down the ramp as his pyro is filling the arena. The fans acknowledge his presence with the kind of quietness that could only be for a man they respect. Fn finishes his strut to the ring and he slides inside as he awaits his opponent Alberto Del Rio.}

[Justin Roberts] And introducing next, hailing from-

{To the surprise of Justin Roberts, and well, everyone in attendance, during his introduction of Alberto Del Rio none other than Damien Sandow's theme song rings out as it appears he is interrupting this. Damien Sandow himself emerges from the backstage with his usual robe in the ever casual manner. He has a microphone in hand and raises it to his mouth.}

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_29th_June_2012_-_SD_HD_Part2_mp40026

[Damien Sandow] Allow me to put a stop to your unnecessary ramblings prior to this match up. Justin Roberts I refuse to pretend that any man may endure one more sand in an hour glass falling while you preach to us meaningless introductions. Rather, allow me to take the liberty of introducing to you, half of the only two men capable of shedding into this world an ounce of sophistication, Alberto Del Rio.

{Del Rio's theme song then hits and the heat in the arena picks up a bit. Together, the duo make their way towards the ring. Del Rio and Sandow certainly seem comfortable with each other knowing they may possibly be the only two men who care about the common decency of the world. Their righteous actions mesh together so well and it's fit they team. And now that they both ignore the fans on their way to the ring, they advance past them. Del Rio slides himself between the two ropes as Sandow rests aside the ring. He's kept his microphone handy all this time and now begins speaking.}

[Damien Sandow] And now that both men have made their proper entrances, allow the action to commence.

{Ding, Ding, Ding!}

[Damien Sandow] Pause! Mr. Fn, I advise you to take the mask off before you engage. I assure you that if you were to compete with that mask on your hair may become sticky and you may sweat. Also, we would not want the unfortunate circumstance where your mask falls out of place and you are blinded by it to occur, would we?

{Fn is kind of annoyed Sandow is trying to talk to him when Fn's match is about to start, and Mr. Fn walks towards Sandow who is outside. He leans against the ropes and yells at Damien Sandow who shrugs him off like he's nothing. But it's then that Del Rio comes up from behind Fn with a roll up from out of nowhere!}

3!!!!!!!!

{Alberto Del Rio picks up the win only seconds into the match! Mr. Fn is clearly frustrated at the way he was eliminated as Del Rio is quick to scurry out of the ring following the three count. Sandow soon follows him and once a safe distance away from the wild animal in the ring, Sandow pulls out his microphone.}

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_29th_June_2012_-_SD_HD_Part2_mp40041

[Damien Sandow] You see, upon allowing yourself to fall into my words, you opened your guard, a true mistake which the simple-minded are oh so often prone to. My actions here are an example of why mankind needs a hero, a savior, because through such simple actions I easily manipulated Mr. Fn's mind, Mr. Fn is a prime example of mankind at this point and I have exposed his weakness. I hope that my words will inspire the masses to follow in my image, You're welcome.

{Sandow and Del Rio then exit to the backstage area as the last sight we see is Mr. Fn being pretty upset about the outcome of that match. We head to a short video package for The Saviour of XWL….Cody Rhodes.}

The camera fades right back into the arena as Drew’s theme hits the P.A and it looks like the second Semi Final is about to happen.

Normal Match

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 BreakdownrvdXWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Breakdowndrewmcintyre
Rob Van Dam vs Drew McIntyre

RVD is once again victorious as the crowd begins to cheers. Drew is down clutching his ribs as RVD just raises both hands before pointing to himself and shouting his name as the crowd in sync react and shout his name back, in time with the points. Rob laughs and rolls out of the ring clapping hands with fans on the front row, smiling as he heads up the ramp. The camera follows Rob as he heads through the back to applause from some of the workers. He shakes hands with a few as he is congratulated. Todd is shown on camera walking over to RVD once again.

Todd Grisham
Rob once again congratulations, beating Drew McIntyre, what a huge victory. Now you move on to the final where you will be going against Alberto Del Rio. Can I get your feelings right now?

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 UU4wn

Rob Van Dam
Thanks dude, I mean I’m a little beat up after having two matches in pretty quick concession but after knowing the prize at the end I cannot wait to get back out there. I just love going out in front of that sold out crowd. It’s been a while since RVD has gone to a town and the crowd have reacted like this. It’s great to be a part of and to know that you are at the centre of it all. Thanks, for the congratulations man, the match was pretty tough. There were times when I think Drew really had me. For a guy with a bad attitude he does live up to his potential. He could have a big future here. Drew did well to get past Angle, an Olympic Gold Medalist but I think the Whole F’n show was just a little bit too much for him. Maybe when I go on to beat Alberto he’ll get a shot at fighting me for the title.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Y3Rs5

Rob Van Dam
Now after our last discussion I went away and I watched the match between Mr Fn and Alberto Del Rio. Honestly I saw a lot of potential from both men and either one of them could have won on their day. Today, it seemed Alberto just was able to get the upper hand and well he’s pretty ruthless. Mr Fn is a big scary dude, honestly I’m quite glad I’m not going against him in the final. One big power move from him and I think I would have been out for the count. But one thing I do like about him is that we have one thing in common, Extreme. We both put our bodies on the lime and are willing to go that extra mile to get a buzz, get an excitement out of the match. Now Alberto, I know you’re watching and we have a few minutes before the final but all I wanna say is good luck dude. Congrats on making it this far and I can’t wait for a great final. May the best man win.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 LQrob

Rob Van Dam
But just remember you are going against Mr PPV, Mr Breakdown, Mr XWL and the next United States Champion…Rob…Van…Dam.

Todd Grisham
Wow, great sportsmanship shown there by Rob Van Dam.

Rob is handed a drink of water by a backstage worker as he walks off and takes a seat, a little way down the corridor. XWL then fades out to a promo for tonight’s Elimination Chamber.

*As the cameras return from the promo we see Drew Mcintyre backstage about to talk to the camera*

Drew Mcintyre: Hello you incoherent peasants I Drew Mcintyre, the chosen one am going to tell you why I should be the United States champion and why I got screwed out of the tourney by the poor officiating I got screwed out of the match by management and most of all I got screwed out of the match by you people. You see yes I may have got to the semifinals by an easy road because Sheamus and Kurt Angle, were afraid of me the Chosen One the sinister scottsman Drew Mcintyre!. You see what I don't understand is how such a white trash druggie from Michigan could beat a more talented more charismatic and certainly more technical like me Drew Mcintyre?!. Though I shouldn't be surprised considering that RVD comes from america so I didn't really expect anything less.

Drew Mcintyre: You know I just realized something. I am too talented too skilled to be in a tourney. I don't understand why management put in that tourney considering I was and am better then all of those nobodies and RVD just got a flue win from you idiotic people and the rigged referee. I deserve more I the chosen one should just get a title shot next week I shouldn't have to go through a tourney with no-names and I shouldn't have to go through a number one contender's match. To whoever wins the tourney I just want you to know that once I get a title shot which will be soon I assure you that the end result will not be pretty. Hell whoever gets in my way will have shock-waves through they're body after I future shock everyone who gets in my way. I AM THE CHOSEN ONE I AM THE GREATEST EUROPEAN WRESTLER TO EVER STEP FOOT INTO A XWL RING!.

Drew Mcintyre: You see you people just don't get it you see if there isn't an american wrestler that talks to you people then you don't listen to them. It is typical of you people to do that considering that you people think that we scotts just drink ourselves to death. Yet that is the complete opposite and that is what YOU people do. It is staggering and amazing to see that you people are as idiotic as you are. I mean we are not the people who have a bad economy in our country. We don't have problems with drugs or alcohol as you people do. You see and that is exactly the problem that Rob Van Dam, has. He can not control himself he thinks doing the extreme stuff that he does will not kill him yet he is already laying in his own death bed. If he becomes the United States champion than that will be a reflection of exactly what kind of people you are. But if I become United States champion then I will quite frankly save this country from mediocrity and save it from it's troubled ways. So you people need and WILL remember that I Drew Mcintyre am the sinister scottsman and I AM THE CHOSEN ONE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS THAT I AM THE CHOSEN ONE OF THIS COMPANY AND NOTHING WILL STEP IN MY WAY OR ELSE YOU PEOPLE WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE CHOSEN ONE!.

As XWL comes back we go straight to ringside as it looks like the Final is about to take place.

Normal Match

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 BreakdownrvdXWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Breakdownalbertodelrio
Rob Van Dam vs Alberto Del Rio

{Rob Van Dam has nailed the frog splash! He's going to win this! RVD is about to fall on top of Alberto Del Rio for the pinfall, but...}

{Sandow's theme song hits and the fans begin to boo, especially now that he's helped Alberto Del Rio through the first two rounds, could this be a third? Sandow comes out from the back in the same manner he has done in a couple previous circumstances now, but this time he speaks no words from the top of the ramp. He simply makes his way to the ringside area where he pulls out his accustomed microphone and begins speaking, distracting RVD from the match.}

[Damien Sandow] Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment. What you are preparing yourself to do is a hasty decision, do you indeed believe yourself to be a worthy champion? Do you posses the qualities necessary to higher this program in both educational and entertaining purposes? Or are you of the same nature of the others, are you in the desperate need of a savior such as Mr. Fn and Sheamus? I advise you to rethink these questions several times through prior to making a decision to pin Alberto Del Rio, a man truly worthy of that championship.

{Rob Van Dam seems to hesitate and think for a moment. What could he be thinking? Well it soon becomes clear what he was thinking as he launches himself over the top rope and nails Damien Sandow with an incredible aerial maneuver! He launches his foot into Sandow's chest, taking him down. Rob Van Dam slides himself back into the ring but is caught off guard with a kick to the side of his head! Del Rio drops down for the pin fall. 1... 2... but no, a kickout! As Del Rio disputes this with the ref, RVD nails a quick super kick and then he climbs to the top ropes! Just like before, RVD gets ready and he throws himself off the top ropes and nails a Five Star Frog Splash! RVD covers ADR!}

3!!!!!!!!

{Rob Van Dam's theme song hits as he's won the United States Championship! He is handed the championship belt as he comes out of this lengthy tournament your champion. Many men competed, many men fell, only one man rose to this occasion and through all the controversy, it no longer matters for the crowning has occurred. RVD sure better enjoy his moments in the spotlight ftr enduring three matches is no easy feat for any man. He surely will be feeling the effects for the next few days, but it just may be worth it. After all, he's achieved just what he set out to, he knew this would be no easy path, but he took it all on no matter the odds. And now as he celebrates holding his championship, he's got to know that he's done a great job.}

{And of course, with the winners, come the losers. Not everyone can win, and in this case, 7 men did have to lose. Some men may have had more controversial eliminations than others, but nonetheless, everyone is upset that they didn't get the job done. This was their opportunity, for some, their last, for some, their first, we don't quite know yet. However, none can possibly be more upset about how this went than the two men who have just lost it all in the finals. Damien Sandow is sat outside the ring clearly unpleasant regarding his failure to ensure Del Rio the victory while Del Rio is even more frustrated that he couldn't win this match. Both men of course not happy, but that's not what we see as we head to break. Instead we're delivered with the pleasant face of Rob Van Dam ecstatic to have won this championship and the fans seem they seem way. They certainly didn't want a man of Damien Sandow or Alberto Del Rio's type to be prancing around champion. The camera fades out to a hype video for the Kings of Wrestling.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:10 am

Congrats to Ash <3
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:21 am

The Heartbreak Kid wrote:
Congrats to Ash <3

<3
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:47 pm

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 NyVY0

*The referee reaches three as the crowd burst into cheers as the bell rings and Kaitlyn's theme begins to play throughout the arena. Kaitlyn lets go of the pin on Daffney as she kneels next to her in a state of shock as she has just won the first ever XWL Queen of the Ring tournament and the Miss Money In The Bank Briefcase. Kaitlyn stays kneeled there a little bit longer, sucking in the moment before standing up to her feet as the referee approaches her and raises her arm in victory. She seems to still be a slight state of shock as she looks around the arena and back towards the referee, asking him "Am I really Miss Money in the Bank?" as she glances back and forth between the referee and the Briefcase at ringside.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00323~10

*The referee lets go of Kaitlyn's arm and he heads over to the ropes as Kaitlyn walks over to the turnbuckle, climbing up it and raising one arm into the air as she celebrates her win over Daffney.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00338~9

*Kaitlyn hops off the turnbuckle and as she turns around the referee is standing there with the Miss Money In The Bank Briefcase in his hands, ready to hand it off to Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn gladly accepts it and she raises it up high into the air for the arena to see. The crowd cheers for her as she smiles, lowering the briefcase to her side. She walks over to the ropes and she exits the ring, walking close to the barricade as she begins to give out some high fives with the free hand she has. She continues to give out some high fives to the fans who extend their hands out until she reaches the steel steps. She walks back up them and re-enters the ring and goes to raise her briefcase once more but out of the corner of her eye she sees someone standing on the stage. She looks over and the crowd does as well, all a bit confused.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00359~9

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 WQ9kE

*AJ Lee is shown on the stage looking at Kaitlyn with an odd look of concern on her face. She goes to walk down the ramp then turns back and walks back up to the top of it with her hands on her head. She begins to laugh to herself while looking at Kaitlyn and her briefcase while twirling her hair and all of a sudden she falls to her knee's with a smile on her face staring right at Kaitlyn.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 1grJ5

*Kaitlyn looks to the crowd and says "..What?" as AJ is on her knee's mesmerized by Kaitlyn in the ring. AJ sits on her knee's on the stage with a stone cold glare at Kaitlyn, who knows what could be going through her head? Kaitlyn clutches onto her briefcase with a concerned look on her face as AJ stays the exact same staring at Kaitlyn, this is the last sight we see before we head off to a video package.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 F4HQC

Last edited by Austin on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 pm

congrats Ash, looks like Wade's prediction as to who would win was right <3
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Cameras cut backstage to see Triple H sat in the locker room,taping up his wrists

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 QHq1i
[Triple H]
Tonight, is more important than any title match.. It's the most important match of my career, and it's the most important match of Brock Lesnar's career. It's bigger than any match I've been in before, it isn't about titles, it isn't about bragging rights, it's simply personal. This isn't a wrestling match to me any more, it's a fight. It's going to be brutal, it's going to get out of control, we will both bleed, we will both struggle to walk... but at no point do you get in the way, at no point do you even consider ending this fight.

The Camera than pans out to reveal Triple H is talking to XWL Referee Scott Armstrong

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 E4W4Y
[Triple H]
I don't care what happens, I don't care if Brock Lesnar stops breathing... until there is a pinfall or submission, you do not stop this match. You are only there to count to 3, nothing else. No matter what injuries are sustained you let it all go. This is the biggest and most brutal match you will ever referee, and that's all you do. This means me than anything else in this business, this match is going to make or break my XWL Career. I'll go through whatever pain I have to through, I'll bleed as much as I need to, but at no point do you step in the way.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 YBWdY
[Triple H]
Brock will have to kill me to win tonight, I will not give up. I need to win this, I've never made my mark in XWL and this is my chance tonight. I can be the man to stop the destruction of Brock Lesnar, I can be the man who puts Brock Lesnar in his place. At this point of my career, I'm not going to have many more chances to make it in this company, one win tonight can move me into contention for the World Heavyweight Championship. So tonight, Brock will be destroyed, Brock will bleed, Brock will feel pain like he never has before.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Pv28M
[Triple H]
This is it, the one that ends it all. A fight to the finish, no second chances, no controversy.. a straight fight to the end. Tonight, it's over. All this between me and Brock is over, and If I can't beat Brock? Then maybe it won't be the only thing that is over....

Triple H looks down and continues to tape his wrists, as the screen fades to black.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:37 pm

*Eye for an Eye returns to the theme song of The Miz, the fans begin to boo as usual but The Miz walks onto the stage ignoring them all as usual.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 P7c2Q

*He's wearing a fine suit as usual and carries the microphone loosely in his hand with his other hand in his pocket, he stands atop the stage with the microphone as he listens to the crowd.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Zs3sH

[Fans] YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 ZVXl3

[The Miz] Do I deserve to be here?.. *The Miz pauses for a few seconds as the fans give a loud negative response.* Do I deserve to be standing on this stage infront of millions of people watching? Should I just take a bow and head to the back because I haven't done enough to grace myself with your presence on Pay Per View? You wanna know when I last had a match on Pay Per View? December. X-Treme X-Mas, you wanna know who I beat? THE UNDERTAKER! And here I stand in September, much far down the totem pole than I was in December. What happened to me? I'll admit I've had a rough patch recently but do I really deserve to be kept off Pay Per Views? Decined for contendership matches? I'd think I'm being treated unfairly, I DO deserve better than this! I've been cast aside in XWL, I'm not as important as I used to be and is it my fault? No. I mean, last week, I've got to give credit where credit is due. Alberto Del Rio beat me, congratulations. But what you also did was go on to fail in the United States Title Tournament. I know in my heart of hearts that if I was put into that tournament I'd be standing here once again as your United States Champion. But last week after Del Rio, I realised what I've become. I've become a second thought, a pushover, I'm not a threat anymore, I'm nothing!

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 R0C4E

[The Miz] Tonight we will all bare witness to the Elimination Chamber for the XWL Title.. And two of the participants are Daniel Bryan and Shawn Michaels. Let me tell you about my history with those two men, you guys remember the King of the Ring tournament? I defeated Daniel Bryan one on one, man to man, toe to toe in the first round! And that is the man that was put in the chamber over someone like me who is clearly better than Daniel Bryan in terms of everything? Ridiculous. And Shawn Michaels, the man who I defeated one on one just a mere few weeks ago? And he's put in the chamber over me? What gives? What have I done to deserve treatment like that? Nothing! I am a conspiracy victim, I was saying this long before my days tagging with R-Truth. I have been singled out and victimized for no good reason and I've had enough of it! I'm a good man, I work hard, I do outside work for this company. And what do I get in return? A handshake, a thank you and that's it. I'm sick and tired of sitting back and waiting, waiting for my time. Waiting for the call from the office to let me know that I have got the Contendership I deserve for the XWL title. I'm going to make my own opportunities.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 D4Rl4

[The Miz] It may not be tonight, it may not be next week but sooner or later I will make a bigger statement than I ever have in my career. This time last year I was too busy losing to Kevin Steen because of R-Truth to see the bigger picture in XWL, but now I know what is exactly going on and what I exactly have to do to get my name back out there. There's only one way.

*Suddenly The Miz is cut off by multiple "YES!" chants from the crowd.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 8hQ0X

[The Miz] REALLY?

[Fans] YES!

[The Miz] REALLY?

[Fans] YES! YES! YES!

[The Miz] Are you all morons?

*A lot of the fans are still chanting "YES!" until Miz says that and the crowd dies down.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Wj2MU

[The Miz] I'm not taking a backseat anymore, I've done that for far too long. No more whining and complaining to anyone who listens backstage, I'm taking action into my own hands and I'm going to seal my spot where I belong. No R-Truth, no Kevin Steen. Nothing getting in my way and nobody willing to stop me. I've had far too many missed opportunities and it's time to make my own, mark my words. This is a time of change, because I'm The Miz.. and I'm...

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 YI5Ur

Awesome.

*The theme song of The Miz hits as he takes a cocky bow and soaks in the negative reaction from the crowd.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 UtT5Y

*He turns around and begins to walk to the back with his microphone raised high in the air.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 IUPgx

*We head off to a video package for the former world champion, CM Punk.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 pm

*The camera cuts to the backstage area where Brock Lesnar is shown walking towards the locker room area. It appears as though he has just arrived as he has a bag slung over his shoulder. He appears expressionless, yet completely focused on the night ahead - unfazed by the satanic structure surely to be filling his thoughts along with an enraged Cerebral Assassin. Josh Mathews suddenly arrives on the scene with a mic in hand, eager to get some words from the manbeast Lesnar...*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 V7KXF

[Josh Mathews]
Brock, Brock! Earlier tonight Triple H was seen informing referee Scott Armstrong that he didn't want your Hell In A Cell match later tonight stopped no matter what! What are your thoughts on this and your gameplan heading into this match?

*Brock ponders his words for a moment, expressionless, before a sick satanic smirk creeps across his face. He pats the head of Josh Mathews while smirking like a madman, before walking away leaving Josh visibly creeped out and speechless.*

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 2uXAK

*The screen fades to black for a promotional video of the monstrous behemoth Kharma.*

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Eye For An Eye returns from a brief commercial and Florida’s own Michelle McCool is shown backstage getting ready for her match later in the evening. The makeup artist begins to adjust Michelle’s hair before speaking

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_PDVD_000

{Sarah}
Well, you certainly got your hands full tonight don’t you Michelle. How are you feeling going up against your former friend tonight. Are you nervous?

Michelle smiles and lightly laughs for a minute before speaking

{Michelle McCool}
Am I nervous? Hun, I don’t mean no disrespect but, did y’all not see what happened over the weekend? Well if you didn’t let me tell you what happened. There we were at XWL’s first ever Axxess event to hype this little here pay-per-view and there I was just taking in the sites. I had some popcorn in one hand and I was just walking around the place where there she was little miss perfect Layla. So I decided to go over and check out what was going on. To my surprise, there she was bad mouthing her former friend, saying how she was gonna put me out of my misery. I mean can you believe that? So I decided to walk over to her and she didn’t seem to like that one bit.

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_PDVD_006

{Sarah}
I’m guessing she was offended you interrupted her?

{Michelle McCool}
You guessed it right girl. Now, I know she’s the champion and everything but, the last time I checked I’m part of this match too. So there I was proceeding to defend myself anfd give my thoughts on the match. When Layla just wouldn’t stop running her mouth and had to interrupt me. I mean I know y’all may say that I used to have a big mouth, and I’ll be the first to agree with you but, man can that girl really talk when the subject is nothing but her. So the next thing I knew she saw I was getting upset and decided to try and insult me. Sadly, for Lay, it didn’t seem to work out in her favor.

{Sarah}
Oh?

Michelle smiles a final time before speaking again

XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Normal_PDVD_014

{Michelle McCool}
Y’all have know both Layla and I for a long time. You know more than anyone how she likes to have the last word. Especially when it comes to getting her hair and makeup done. If you cause her any form of embarrassment she’ll be sure to have the last word and boy, did she ever try that hun but, for her it didn’t end the way she wanted. Yes I lost my cool but, if there’s one thing I could admit right now, it’s this..

Michelle pauses and looks into the camera and stands up before speaking

{Michelle McCool}
Lay.. You remember how you said that us being split up was the best thing to ever happen to you? Well, Hun, I never thought I’d ever say this but you’re completely right.

The audience boo’s in disapproval before Michelle lightly laughs and speaks again

{Michelle McCool}
Oh, no, y’all Layla was right along. Now it’s not for the reasons she claims. I mean Lay, y’all can honestly sit there all you want and say I was the one holding you back from you achieving your true potential but, for the first time in my life I think I can agree. NOT in the sense that I’m holding you back, oh no but, in the sense that I’m holding myself back. You see girl, when I assaulted you and then was dragged away by security, I’ve never felt such freedom. So, Lay y’all wanna sit there and say you can’t wait to cage this little bitch and put it out of it’s misery, well news flash girl this bitch has claw’s and they’re coming for you. By the end of tonight you’ll need some aspirin and help from god because I’m going to drop you straight on your skull and that.. That’s real talk!

The camera begins to fade focusing on Michelle smiling with an intense look she can be seen walking out of view before it fades to the next segment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012   XWL Eye For An Eye:   9/9/2012  -   9/16/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Eye For An Eye: 9/9/2012 - 9/16/2012
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next