Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012

Go down 
+9
Kyle
Zander
Ze Ben
NC17SuperStar
TheFilthParade
Stay✔
Bang
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Ladies and Gentleman, LIVE from The Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Mississippi

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 2oXbA

The Xtreme Wrestling League

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 QbMTI

and Sinister presents a show where things are going to get ugly in a hurry because the inner monster of XWL’s superstars will be brought out as they prepare to do whatever is necessary to get the victory tonight. For on this night the stakes have never been higher, championships will be defended, rivalries will be taken to the next level and sacrifices will be made all in the name of getting the one-up on your opponent. Who will walk out of their matches as the victor and who will just be happy with surviving to live another day? These are these questions that will be answered as the night rolls on, a night where the beasts will come out to play. This is:

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 LdeBz

The Monster Bash!

Those competition on this dark and gloomy night are prepared for the worst and then some. They’re prepared to feel pain, they expect to bleed but they refuse to go down without putting up a fight. And fight they will for that is the only way they’ll live to wrestle another day and these will be fights for the ages because nobody wants to lose on a stage as big as this is. Thousands will be watching as this night rolls on—a night where twists and turns and shocks and drama lurk at every corner. Who can possibly predict the way this event will play out?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 JGU5R

Ever since defeating Ezekiel Jackson for the Xtreme Championship at Eye for an Eye, John Morrison has promised that he will bring the championship to the level that it used to be at, a level many felt it would never be at again. But Damien Sandow has been a thron in Morrison’s side threatening to end his reign before it even begins. Sandow brings a level of intellectual mastery that he feels that XWL has been missing since its inception and he vows to save the title himself, though his aversion to anything extreme makes the future of the title look bleak if he’s able to get his hands on it.

Damien Sandow
The showers of heaven shall rain down upon my face while it soaks in the spotlight for I truly deserve it. Nevermore shall shadows of mediocrity be cast upon the fine championship, yet rather the blessed hand of all that is righteous and dignified shall be the hand which holds it. My powers alone shall transform this once frowned upon championship into a mighty possession of this industry.

But Morrison is a fighting champion and after working so hard to win the belt he isn’t going to just lay down and let Sandow rip the title from his hands. Morrison is going to do everything he can to show Sandow the meaning of Xtreme and why he doesn’t belong anywhere near the title.

John Morrison
Here's my problem with you, you believe you are all high and mighty, when in fact you're below the scum of the Earth. How can YOU embody what an X-Treme Champion is supposed to be if you can't go to the extreme? You aren't willing to put your body on the line and put on classic extreme matches. If anything, you are just one small obstacle in my way to the top and I can and will dispose of you with no effort.

When these two meet in the ring they’ll stop using their words and instead use the plethora of weapons around them to do their speaking for them. Morrison will at least, but will Sandow stoop down to that level if it means leaving the pay-per-view as the new champion?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 55ktX

Eye for an Eye simply wasn’t enough for these two powerhouse women to prove who the more dominant of the two is and now at The Monster Bash they’ve been granted another opportunity to stake a claim for that title. After weeks of mind games, attacks, broken tables and entrance themes playing, Beth Phoenix and Kharma will enter the ring ready to tear each other limb from limb because the health of the other doesn’t matter at this point, nothing does… except getting the win. And while Kharma remains silent aside from a few bursts of maniacal laughter, Raisha Saeed promises that this will be the end of the line for Phoenix.

Raisha Saeed
Not one word has been uttered from Kharma, yet her presence speaks volumes. You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into Beth, you have no idea what's in store for your future. Remember this, you brought this upon yourself. This little bubble you live in where you think you stand a chance against Kharma will burst and you will be in for a rude awakening.

Little does Saeed and Kharma seem to realize that The Glamazon didn’t make a name for herself by making the lives of other superstars easy. If Kharma wants a fight then Phoenix will be more than happy to give her one because if there’s one woman that doesn’t see Kharma as a threat but as a victim it’s Beth.

Beth Phoenix
Forget what your "master" Saeed tells you to do... think for yourself and do what you want for once. You're one of the most dominant women to ever compete in this sport, just like me. We've both made it personal over the past month or so, so let's finally put an end to this. And this time, we'll end it the right way. Just the two of us, with no countouts, inside that ring, doing what we do best.

If tonight is truly the last night that these two women go one on one inside the ring then it’s quite easy to predict that they’ll put out all the stops in this one because after all the talking and the threats, nobody wants to be the one who has to eat their words.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 HfSCZ

Bitter that a future World Title Shot went to his old rival Randy Orton instead of himself, Dolph Ziggler has issued an open challenge to prove to on again off again partner Vickie Guerrero that he should have been the one to get that World Title Shot considering everything he’s accomplished over the weeks. Ziggler doesn’t have a clue who will come out to accept his challenge, but that’s what makes it fun for the Show Off as he prepares for a match that he’s certainly confident he will come out victorious in.

Dolph Ziggler
But recently it just seems like I’m fighting for nothing, I don’t even have a match at The Monster Bash, and to think that last month I was in the Main Event... I need to get back on track; I need to light that fire again to show everyone that nothing has changed. To show everyone that I am still the hardest working man in this company and I out-wrestle every single person to lace up a pair of boots!

Tonight, Ziggler will get a chance to back up his words as he gets ready for an unknown opponent. Now is his chance to make it clear that he’s worthy of the top spot and if he is able to beat his challenger that will certainly go a long way to showing that he can indeed back it up.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Iibx7

There is absolutely no love lost between these four women who only have a 25% chance of winning this fatal four way, but there’s a 100% chance that somebody is going to get hurt in this. Starting as a war of words between Nikki Bella and Michelle McCool over Nikki’s repeated use of her sister to pick up victories, MsChif eventually made her presence felt by threatening to take down both women for not living an honest life and weeks later Lita made a surprise return to Breakdown to finish what MsChif started which MsChif didn’t take too kindly too. Now after green mists, cheap shots both physically and verbally and a tag team match where teammates fought themselves as much as their opponents, anything can happen when these women are let loose in that ring. After coming out on top in their last match, Nikki feels confident that she’ll win tonight too.

Nikki Bella
You’re out on this facade as if you're this sweet innocent girl, let's not even pretend that Laycool never existed. You don't show any fire from within or passion when it's needed. Look who we have here. . .Lita. . .Lita. . .Lita. Now, if I remember correctly, I think I asked, no demanded, for MsChif to come out here and instead a big sloppy slut makes her way out here. Now did I run, no. I simply stepped aside and let MsChif do what she had to do. Hun, I'm going to win this. See you out there, sweetheart.

However, it was McCool who got the last laugh and at this point she’s tired of defending herself from those question how sincere her change of heart is. Tonight, she is going to show the other three women in the match that just because she’s become a nicer person it doesn’t mean she lost her edge in the ring.

Michelle McCool
Hun, I hate to tell you this because I know y‘all won‘t believe me but, this is far from an act girl. Now what was it you said that I don‘t deserve an explanation. That I‘m not fiery anymore? Well, I know I lost last week but, if I do remember correctly I gave you one hell of a fight girl. So I‘d watch yourself before I come up there and show you just how much fire this southern gal has!

The creepy and mysterious who spends her days and nights lurking in the darkness has made her intentions clear: She’s going to hurt everyone in the match and she looks forward to their screams and begs for mercy.

MsChif
In the ring I see not three women, but three future victims…three victims who deserved what’s coming to them from the very moment they opened their mouths to speak their blasphemy. I have accepted who and what I am, and that’ s monster who loves being the reason why people beg for mercy as much as I love the feel of the cold wind on my open wounds. Consider yourselves lucky, that you have been given the honor and now the countdown begins for now it’s only a matter of time before you end up just like Paige.

Lita is the wildcard in this match because we only caught a glimpse of what she has to offer since returning and the question of if she still has it in her is one that we’re still expecting an answer for.

Lita
This…this is exactly what is wrong with the divas division. This is why people think of it as a joke. I left this company because of divas like you, just look at yourself. Now I, I am a true diva. I am a wrestler and not just here to look good. Honestly I could go down there and beat the crap out of all of you right now and I wouldn’t even break a sweat. You are more focused on not breaking a nail and all that other girly crap, I am here to wrestle and this, this is sick.

Four women will compete in a match that only one can be declared the winner. Who will be the one?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 ThtHu

After winning a one night tournament at Eye for an Eye Rob Van Dam received the vacated United States championship and he vowed to be every bit of a champion that Shawn Michaels was. The champ was heading into tonight’s show thinking he was only defending against one man: the ever dangerous Wade Barrett, who has seemingly lost a step since losing his World Championship, but RVD couldn’t have expected Hulk Hogan to add Antonio Cesaro to the mix. Though despite the odds being stacked against him, RVD has embraced the challenge and he’s confident that The Monster Bash will be his night.

Rob Van Dam
Now you can go on and on about how I am going to lose this title but right now you just seem to be all talk. Now personally I’m a man of action. So if you really want to do something well then I’m ready. Now honestly you can go on and on about my past and how I used to be but I know that I am still the same great superstar I was back then. I’m everybody’s favourite superstar…and mine! You, nobody really likes you.

Despite coming up short at Eye for an Eye, Wade Barrett feels his loss was a fluke and he’s more certain thatn he’s ever been about anything that he will be easily able to put down any man that stands in his way and walk out as the new United States Champion.

Wade Barrett
Of course I didn't come out here just to point out anything wrong with you, I mean if I did that then we'd be here all night. I came out here to warn you, I came out here to let you know that I'm coming for what should've been mine at Eye For An Eye. That championship you have should be around my waist right now and if it wasn't for the bad officiating I mentioned earlier then it would be right where it belongs.

Antonio Cesaro sees this match as his opportunity to take the big leap he’s been so close to taking so many times before. The United States Championship has eluded him on many occasions before, but he won’t let this chance pass him by. For Cesaro his title win has been a long time coming and he will deliver on his promise.

Antonio Cesaro
By Hogan throwing me in that match, it only guarantees by the time that match is over, you're going to have a BRAND NEW United States Champion. Let me just say, when I have that title, no longer will you people ignore me, no longer will you people be ungrateful, because I will be the champion of all of you whether you like it or not.

With two challengers gunning for his prize, Rob Van Dam has his work cut out for him but he has the experience edge and he’s proven on occasion that he delivers in the biggest way when he faces the biggest obstacles, though facing Barrett and Cesaro in the same match is as big as a challenge can get.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 FYrZM

AJ’s sudden change in demeanor caught her former best friend Kaitlyn off guard and after trying for weeks to figure out what caused AJ to act this way, Kaitlyn has finally realized that AJ is too far gone to be saved. AJ has been set on making Kaitlyn’s life miserable by stalking her, stealing her briefcase and then brutally attacking her with a steel chair. Kaitlyn has reached her breaking point and with Hulk Hogan’s blessing she’s been granted a match where she’ll have the chance to beat some sense into her former Chickbusters partner in crime.

Kaitlyn
Yeah, my mind is pretty blown right now because of AJ and it's kinda making it hard to think straight. It's like, when you come face to face with AJ, you are entering the twilight zone where things are all weird, crazy and confusing and you don't know what is going on and you wish you were out of there and you'd never go back. Behind that innocent face is someone who is ready and capable of hurting someone and honestly, I'm a little scared.

It’s hard to tell how AJ will act when it’s time to wrestle Kaitlyn, or if she will even come to wrestle or just to viciously attack Kaitlyn again. That unpredictability is what makes her so dangerous, but she doesn’t see herself that way.

AJ
I’m not crazy!

Kaitlyn may find herself in a bigger fight than she was expecting, but this may be her only chance… this may be the only way that she can get AJ to leave her alone once and for all.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 RIXzx

It’s been three years in the making, but Chavo Guerrero is finally getting the Intercontinental Championship match that he’s been waiting for for all this time. His opponent? The ever cocky and the full of himself Michael McGillicutty who tried ending Chavo’s career months ago. But things are different this time, Chavo is newly motivated and he’s determined to not let McGillicutty get the best of him a second time. Originally, McGillicutty didn’t feel as if Chavo was worth his time, but now that he realizes that there’s no getting out of this match, he’s ready to give Chavo the beating he deserves and this time he’ll make sure that Chavo won’t be able to wrestle another day.

Michael McGillicutty
Do you think this is a joke? This isn't a game, Chavo, you're gambling way more that you think you are. Your arrogant pride lead to your downfall once before and it will lead to your downfall once again. Chavo, when will you learn, I am far superior to you in every way, I am faster than you, I am smarter than you, I am stronger than you, the only thing you are better than me at is being ignorant. You used your last name to get something you don't deserve, classic Guerrero, is it not? Chavo, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, you and I have faced off in this ring before and it didn't end well for you.

Chavo sees McGillicutty’s threats as nothing more than a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that his days as champ as over because Chavo swears that he won’t let another title match slip through his hands.

Chavo Guerrero
You gotta understand Mike, I do these little things to prove a point: A point that you’re not as invincible or unstoppable as you’ve foolishly thought you were for all this time. You’ve been threatening to run away from this match for weeks now, for starters, and let’s not forget that you’re threatening to have the worst Intercontinental Championship reign in recent memory. I’m only here to end that threat, Mike, because the people don’t need… they don’t deserve to go through another week with you as their champion.

This bitter rivalry may come to a close tonight and with so much on the line: pride, ego and most importantly the Intercontinental Championship, these two men will do whatever it takes to make sure that the other doesn’t win.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 SOjab

Brock Lesnar is not The Undertaker, nor is he Dolph Ziggler. Lesnar is unlike any other man that Randy Orton has encountered and for the first time in a long time The Viper is entering a match where the man on the other side of the ring is just as dangerous as him. But Orton doesn’t back down from fights, Orton doesn’t let his opponent think he has him beat, Orton simply goes out to RKO and punt skulls and he believes that Lesnar will receive the same fate. Though Lesnar isn’t any hurry to accept the match because according to Paul Heyman Lesnar won’t let Orton pressure him into a contest.

Paul Heyman
I am here tonight to speak on his behalf and to let the world know that I am not a happy man, but Brock? He is absolutely furious and let me tell you why, last week our beloved general manager Vickie Guerrero made a huge mistake when she folded under the pressure forced on her by the thug, yes thug that you people know as a mister Randy Orton. Brock Lesnar never agreed to fight Randy Orton at the Monsters Bash and don't get him wrong, he isn't scared to fight Randy Orton at the Monsters Bash...He simply chooses not to because he doesn't give in to peer pressure.

Orton is not a man who takes no for an answer and he s know for doing whatever it takes to get someone to accept his challenge.

Randy Orton
Paul...Paul...Paul. When will you and your client finally realize that I don't give a damn about anything that comes out of your mouth! I have what I want and that's a match at the Monsters Bash. You can lie and lie all you want but I know for a fact that Brock will be there and why? Well there's two reasons, number one, there's a big pay day involved isn't there? You're salivating at the idea of being a headline match on a Pay Per View once again! Reason number two, you can't let your ego take that hit can you? You wouldn't be able to live with the shame of no-showing!

This is looking more and more like it will turn into a brawl than a wrestling match and it’s possible that this is the way that Orton and Lesnar want things to be. All they want are to get their hands on each other and hurt the other guy as much as they can to prove a point that they’re the man to beat and to assert their dominance and their position as one of the best that XWL has to offer.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 YybbS

The women in XWL have the opportunity of a lifetime as they will be granted an opportunity to participate in a match that XWL has never seen before… at least not in this capacity. On this night, XWL’s best divas will get the chance to wrestle in a huge gauntlet where Layla’s prized Diva’s Championship will be placed on the line. This gauntlet will be the ultimate test of perseverance, strength, resilience and just the will to survive and battle on. In a situation like this the title is truly up for grabs, but Layla is certain that she will retain and that a victory tonight will cement her position as one of the greats to ever hold the belt, a position she feels that should have been bestowed upon her from the moment that she won the title.

Layla
I'm the Divas Champion, I demand, and I deserve respect. That's not a lot to ask for, for someone that's been champion for as long as I have, and to accomplish what I have, respect shouldn't even come into question. Yet continually people disrespect me and treat me like I'm Kelly Kelly. I might not have busted my ass on the indies, but ever since I first got a wrestling contract I've done nothing but bust my ass every single night. Constantly in the gym, constantly adding new moves to my arsenal, and I'm always promoting XWL like a champion should. I appear on talk shows, do several interviews on the radio, and I just got back from an anti-bullying campaign, I am the perfect representative of this division and its divas.

In a match where every diva is invited to get involved, will Layla somehow find a way to do the impossible? Or will a new diva step up and soak in the spotlight that Layla has been basking in for so long?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 S47ou

After coming out victorious in a grueling Elimination Chamber match, Joey Ryan finally won the World Championship and was able to back up his claim of being the best thing to happen to XWL. Austin Aries has returned from his loss in that very chamber, and he claims that Ryan’s reign will come to a resounding end so a man more worthy of the belt will hold it and keep it at the level it needs to be. Neither of these men are lacking in confidence or arrogance and it’ll be hard for the people to decide who they hate more, but they can’t deny that they’ll be in for a heck of a match because with stakes this high both men are going to bringing their A-game and then some to leave as champion. But Aries feels that Ryan’s best doesn’t come anywhere close to his and that the championship is as good as his.

Austin Aries
I know that you’re a great competitor, but there is one thing that you’re not that separates the both of us and that is you’re not A Double Austin Aries. You’re not The Greatest man That Ever Lived, all you are is a 70’s throwback who happened to make it big in this company. The truth of the matter is when you and I step into that ring in a one vs one contest, you don’t even come close to my level. Hell, nobody on this Earth comes close to my level because I am a league above, I am the standard and I am the perfect mold of a Professional Wrestler and in two weeks I will prove that fact.

But the self-proclaimed fastest rising star in XWL history is going to just sit back and let Aries take what he worked his entire career to get. Ryan is going to do whatever it takes to retain, even if it means being a little sleazy.

Joey Ryan
Please no flash photography, ladies and gentlemen right now what you are witnessing is not just Joey Ryan, not just the single greatest thing to come out of Hollywood, but the single greatest world heavyweight champion in Redemption history. Redemption is now sleazy. Joey Ryan is the new poster boy and times are changing. You need to just take a step back because this title is not going anywhere.

In the first of the big two title matches, the top dog of Redemption will be determined. It will only take three seconds for the title to change hands or for it to remain where it is and for Aries and Ryan keeping the other down for those three second may be the hardest thing they’ve ever had to do.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Size9

In one of the biggest rivalries in XWL history, a feud that has seen numerous twists and turns, the saga between the Rock and CM Punk is set to come to a close tonight in one of the most anticipated matches XWL has seen. For months Punk fought for freedom against the alliance of Vince McMahon and The Rock: The Corporation. Every time it looked like Punk will finally become his own man, The Corporation shut him down and showed at Punk’s expense that they were a force to be reckoned with. With Punk away Rock eventually shed Mr. McMahon and embraced the fans again and when he returned Punk wasn’t too pleased with the way that the people turned on him and seemingly forgot everything Rock put him through. But Punk doesn’t care, what matters to him is punishing The Rock.

CM Punk
Week after week I have been beating you down, I have been getting inside your head and the best you can come up with is some lame threats and piss poor excuse for entertainment? You really have lost your touch. You think I am doing this for respect? No, I am doing this to show you what my life has been for the past few months. What I have had to endure, month after month of pain and humiliation but I gritted my teeth and continued being the Best and in a matter of three weeks you are out here crying like a little baby who dropped his lollipop. You and these people have no sense of morality, you have no sense of justice and when things start going bad for you, you begin to play the victim and these people jump back on your bandwagon as though nothing ever happened.

The Rock is going to bring the fight to Punk, and if Punk thinks that his quest for justice and redemption will be easy then he’ll be in for a surprise.

The Rock
You better hope to the sweet god above or whatever backwards ass demi-god you believe in that you bring it to The Rock, you bring it with everything you have because if you don't you won't last five minutes in this ring, you are gonna get every last drop of The Great Ones sweat, every last drip of The Peoples Champions blood and every last ounce of The Brahma Bulls life! You are going to get the absolute best of The Rock! Come hell or high water when the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared there's not going to be a sound in this arena, you could hear a pin drop when your back hits the mat off of a Rock Bottom and the ref drops to the floor, counting that inevitable three...Then and only then will this arena explode in victory!

It’s clear that these two men hate each other and it’s easy to see why after everything they’ve been through over the months and tonight we will see what that hate will push them to do. We will see how far they will be willing to go and if they will look back on this night and regret the things they did to another human being in the name of revenge.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 OBMBy

The main event of The Monster Bash features a match-up between two men who in a few short weeks have made it clear that they only care about one thing: The XWL Championship. They don’t care who gets hurt, they don’t care what happens to the other man, they only have their eyes on the gold and when Edge and Chris Jericho get into that ring they will risk it all to win the biggest prize Breakdown has to offer. There have interferences, spears, codebreakers, threats and brawls and it has all been escalating until this night where these two bitter rivals are just about ready to explode. Edge has gone from champion to challenger in a matter of weeks and The Rated R Superstar is going to use every trick in the book to ensure that he can taste that success one more time.

Edge
I'm on the hunt and you are now my prey. I've got a Spear in hand and it has your name on it and if this doesn't hit you the first time, be ready because I won't miss the second time. If I have to win the XWL Championship because Jericho isn't in condition to fight, that is fine by me. All of you will just have to deal with me being the champion once again and this time, I won't lose it a month later. You'll all be in the Rated R Era of Edge. But luckily, things will be back to the way they should be by the time Monster's Bash ends. Jericho, Jericho will no longer be your XWL Heavyweight Champion and I will. I will prove exactly why Jericho winning was a fluke and he is the wrong choice to represent Breakdown by holding the championship around his waist.

But Jericho is out to prove the opposite, that his victory is not a fluke, and that his reign will not be ended easily. He calls himself the best in the world at what he does, and he’ll prove that by making an example out of Edge.

Chris Jericho
I am the best in the world at everything I do. Edge is not and that is why Edge took his eye off the ball tonight. Edge cannot adapt to change or any situation out of the ordinary which is why he was distracted. If that had been me, I would've still walked out as the victor, but Edge lost. Just like Edge will lose this Sunday at The Monster Bash, because Edge is not championship material. He never has been and he never will be. Right now, I am in my prime. The Chris Jericho of 2012 is Chris Jericho at his full potential. No longer do I crack jokes or strive to entertain. Right now I am fully focused on being the best that I can be and that is why I am the XWL Champion.

Only time will tell which of these two men will walk of the Monster Bash as the champion and just like everyone else competing tonight, Chris Jericho and Edge are heading into their match expecting a war. Ladies and Gentleman, The Monster Bash begins now!

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:09 pm

The show begins with a pitch black picture being broadcasted all around the world. Seconds pass by and a strand of webbing lowers down to the middle of the screen with a small spider dangling down from the bottom of it. Before the viewers can figure out what's going on suddenly a swarm of spiders fall down from the top and cover the entire visible surrounding. They start to shake as if they were doing something and that's when hundreds and hundreds of webs shoot out in different directions crossing each other, overlapping, and forming something, but what we do not know yet. Half of the spiders disperse away as if they were swiped off by something powerful, and that's when the webbing spells out something.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 ICZuK

Once this unique graphic fades away, we head inside the arena where the massive opening pyrotechnic display goes off at the top of the stage. Tonight's going to be exciting, there's no denying that and these fans appear ready for every single second of the highly anticipated matches set to take place throughout the evening as they cheer just as loud as they possibly can.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 0u0ug

As the pyro soon finishes we begin to scan all around the jam packed arena, everywhere you look there's a sign supporting many of the popular superstars and divas of XWL. We continue to go throughout the audience, fans jump excitedly with their signs held up hoping to get theirs shown worldwide, there's even several fans showing their Halloween spirit by sporting costumes, masks, and face paint. After seeing first hand just how excited everyone is to be in attendance tonight, we cut away to our commentary team of the evening.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 JWOdm

{JR}
Welcome to a night like no other, a night where ghouls roam the land, and tricks and treats are all apart of the trade as we present to you, The Monster Bash!

{Michael Cole}
While tonight's show is designed to be fun and promote the inner monster of everyone who competes here, it's also the platform where many rivalries will reach an end, or become even more chaotic than they already were! In XWL you never know what to expect, but one thing you can always count on is that our superstars and divas will deliver like no others.

{King}
One match in particular that I'm personally looking forward to has to be the World Heavyweight Championship match! Austin Aries earned this opportunity by competing in a fatal four way elimination match which saw James Storm, Dolph Ziggler, Triple H, and of course Aries himself meet in that ring and battle it out for the chance at being Joey Ryan's first official number one contender. It was a hard fight, and in the end, Aries took advantage of Triple H's distracted state after he had eliminated James Storm, lifted him up, and nailed that Brainbuster that he's known so well for.

{JR}
But of course with a threat to a champion's title brought about Joey Ryan just seconds after Aries had his hand raised in victory, and gave him a message that was sent loud and clear as it echo'd throughout the building. Yes Joey Ryan attacked and floored his number one contender with the very title that will be on the line tonight. Just a week after this incident Aries had this exact quote "I will not only take your pride, I will not only strip you of your dignity. I will take your World Heavyweight Championship, proving that you are no more than a fluke Champion and then go on to become the Greatest Champion That Ever Lived." A statement that was followed up by Austin distracting Joey in the main-event later that night and giving Dolph Ziggler a big but controversial win in the process. But it didn't end there, Aries got revenge from the previous week by drilling Joey in the back of the head with his very own title, Aries is focused, but can he dethrone the sleazy yet calculating Joey Ryan.

{Michael Cole}
Of course things have gotten heated between the two, but there can only be one winner, the question is, will it be the determined challenger Austin Aries? Or can the unorthodox champion Joey Ryan continue to prove himself against the steep compeition that XWL has to offer? None of us know what will happen, but we do know it'll be a can't miss match, so make sure to stay tuned in because that happens later on tonight.

{King}
I wanna talk about this huge Divas gauntlet that we've got going on, we've never had something like this happen between the divas, can you just imagine what's in store for us when the Divas Championship is contested between so many ladies? I don't know how Layla can possibly overcome these odds, she's been awful confident for the last month, but how can one person head into a match this unpredictable and be so sure of themselves?

{JR}
Honestly I haven't the faintest idea, you don't know what diva will come out when, what if the destructive Kharma is Layla's first challenger of the night? How could she possibly set her up for the Layout? Or raise her leg up high enough for her Bombshell of a roundhouse?

{Michael Cole}
I think if anyone can walk in and out of this match as champion, it's gotta be Layla. She's accomplished things that people never even imagined was possible. Just last year at this very event she headlined against Mickie James in the very first ever Hell in a Cell match to feature divas. She didn't just compete in that crazy match, she won it! So tonight she's got the opportunity to make history like she has many a time before, and you don't go over two hundred days as champion without having something special in you, so perhaps she's got what it takes to outlast every single diva that will come her way tonight.

The fans suddenly get rowdy and excited all of a sudden, almost as much as they were when the show kicked off, the commentators seem puzzled for a few seconds but then just chop it up to them being that excited for tonight's festivities and continue on with their thoughts.

{JR}
Then of course Dolph Ziggler will be issuing a challenge to anybody that wants to meet him in that ring, there's a lot of superstars not on the card tonight, so it's going to be exciting to see who will accept his challenge, and if Dolph can prove to Vickie that he should indeed be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship sometime in the near future.

{Michael Cole}
Which brings us to our main-event of this huge show, Edge gets his rematch against the XWL Champion, Chris Jericho! It all started when Jericho won at last months Eye For An Eye event inside the dreaded Elimination Chamber and became the XWL Champion, dethroning the first ever champion Edge in the process. Then the very next night Jericho wasted no time in showing off his newly won prize, informed us all that we were now living in the era of Chris Jericho, which would bring out the former champion just moments after and his message for the champion was quick and to the point with a devastating spear.

{King}
The following week Chris Jericho hosted his very well known talk show, the Highlight Reel! His guest was none other than the former champion Edge, and boy did things heat up awful fast! We thought they were gonna go at the very minute Edge entered the ring. But things continued on, and it was like daggers were being thrown every time they opened their mouths, they held nothing back, and Jericho questioned whether Edge even deserved to hold the XWL Championship to begin with, which of course left Edge speechless, how do you respond to such a bold and demeaning statement like that? We thought that was it, Jericho seemed to be leaving, but then he struck the former champion with a stool right in the ribs! Completely uncalled for but it looked to be much worse, Jericho attempted to throw Edge through the jeritron, but thankfully Edge stopped just seconds from it and laid out the champion with his signature DDT.

{JR}
I still remember that night, the fans hated Jericho so much they actually began to cheer for Edge at that moment, that's when Edge began to measure him for a spear, but Jericho crawled to his XWL Championship, Edge didn't notice, and ran right into the XWL Championship! It was brutal to watch and Edge was out like a light. The champion stood tall on that night, but the next week he was running away at the conclusion of the show, he had just defeated The Miz, when out of no where Edge charged into the ring, ran for a spear, but that damn Jericho moved out of the way and quickly retreated up the ramp, while The Miz wasn't so lucky. Can Edge hit the spear on Jericho tonight to regain the XWL Championship? Or will the era of Jer-

He stops as the fans getting even louder and begin to chant something that's not quite understood at first, until it continues, and they all three look at one another, they seem to understand it from their position, but they don't know how to react. A second later the chant gets louder, it's catching on all around the arena and we hear it clearly now too...."WE WANT TED!" just as loud as it could possibly echo throughout the arena. They continue to chant this over and over, getting louder and louder, "WE WANT TED!" they chant, but why now? What brought about this? A worker sitting near the commentary runs around the ring and to the back, everyone seems to be caught off guard by this, and that's when we see it....a cameraman turns to the right, and there standing in the crowd surrounded by screaming fans, is the man that was fired over two months ago, Ted DiBiase! He seems to have bought a ticket to this event given the fact that it's in his home state, and everyone continues to cheer just as loud as they can, the commentary team remains silent, almost as if they're unsure of how to react given the nature of his firing. Ted appears to be different, he's not smiling, but he's got this glow about him, being surrounded by his DiBiase Posse is everything he's missed, and just when he starts to show the beginnings of a smile, a loud and piercing "EXCUSE ME!" echos and the camera turns to the stage showing a livid Vickie Guerrero.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 9iqFS

{Vickie Guerrero}
I want that man escorted out of the building immediately! Don't you film him, get that camera away from him! He is not welcome in this company, I don't care if you bought a ticket, and I don't care if you people chant his name the entire night, because it won't change a damn thing! You were fired, now do yourself a favor, use what shred of dignity you have left, and leave on your own terms, don't make me throw you out, because I will. It's your choice, leave, or let all your fans watch you make a fool of yourself! Not like that'd be any different than your career here though, now would it? The choice is yours, either way this show will continue without your interruption.

Despite Vickie's orders, the cameraman directs his camera to the crowd where Ted is still standing, he looks at the two security guards behind him, then hangs his head, the fans are cheering though, they want Ted back, they're excited to see him, he can't just walk away again....but that's what he does....despite the fans starting to slightly boo him disappointed at him turning around and walking away, and Vickie smiling as if she were proud of this. The security then tell the fans to get out of the way so Ted may leave, but that's when Ted suddenly turns around and runs to the barricade, hops over it and sends the fans into an unbelievable cheering frenzy. He snatches a microphone off the time keepers set up then runs past JR and stands inbetween him and King.

{Ted DiBiase}
Hold on! All I ask is just one minute, give me that much! I lost everything! All I want is just one minute, at least give me that!

Vickie scowls from the stage, she's pissed off that he didn't comply and it shows, but Ted's got something he wants to say and for the moment it looks like she's allowing him.

{Ted DiBiase}
I can't do this anymore! I've tried, I've tried to accept it, I've tried to move on, but I can't! I just can't, Vickie! You don't realize how much this all means to me. Not just this business, but this lifestyle, being surrounded by hundreds upon thousands of screaming fans every night, traveling to a different city every day, getting up at three am for five am flight, losing my luggage more times than I can remember, surviving on two hours of sleep every day, that is EVERYTHING to me!

The fans can feel the passion in his words and they continue to cheer and support him with each passing second, but Vickie doesn't seem phased by anything he's said, he's pouring his heart out and she doesn't care.

{Ted DiBiase}
I can't sit at home and watch other guys do what I should be doing! I can't stomach the fact that every single night the same people come out here talking themselves up, saying they're this, they're that, and using every cheap insult in the book against all of these people! They go on and on about how they're the best, no one can beat them, no one is on their level, but I were around...I'd humble those sum bitches more than they ever thought possible! You fired me because I lost one match, well I'm sorry that I got screwed okay? I'm sorry Edge cheated and you did nothing about it! I'm also sorry you're too stupid to actually use your powers for good and restart the match then and there! But most of all, I'm sorry that instead of being your own person, you cowered at Cody's stupid and ridiculous FireTed campaign! This is wrestling! This is about kicking each others asses and striving to be the best at that! What lawyer in the world could even sue the company or anyone in it for doing what they're contracted to do?! I've tried to understand, I've sat and thought for hours and hours about it, but the more I think, the more I stop feeling sorry for myself, and realize that I won't get my job back by just silently waiting for a call we both know is never gonna happen., No, the way I see it, I've got nothing left to lose, so if I've gotta crash a few shows, hop a few barricades, and even beat up a few too tough for their own good security guards...

He turns his head staring at the waiting security with intensity in his eyes.

{Ted DiBiase}
Then I say, let the fun begin...

{Vickie Guerrero}
Fun?! That's the problem with you, Ted...You're too caught up with having fun, that you can't be taken seriously, yeah you're going to risk everything just to get your job back, sorry but I wasn't born yesterday, and I know better...I know you, and that's why I regret even signing you to my brand in the first place! I gave you my support, I could have just forgotten about you when you failed miserably at backing up yourself against The Rock, but Redemption needed a Representative in a number one contenders match, and so I gave you that chance, but nothing changed...sure you lasted a few months as champion, but you failed to become the star you and your posse thought you were. You failed me for the last time at Supremacy, and I took action...I fired you, and you know what? I enjoyed it, I enjoyed seeing you weeping in that ring as you made your final exit....and you may have gotten the nerve to come here tonight, and spilled your little heart out, but I don't care....You're gone, finished, over! So I suggest you do yourself a big favor, and leave right now. I have a show to continue, I have Redemption superstars and divas that I can actually count on set to compete tonight, and you're not one of them! Face it Ted, there's nothing you can say or do to change my mind, so stop living in the past, and just move on. Don't make this any harder on yourself, just leave, leave and never step foot in an XWL arena ever again!

Four security guards now surround the commentary position, one on each side, and two in the front, Ted seems distraught, frustrated, and just completely not himself....he tries to raise his microphone up to respond, but his words are silent, and it seems as if Vickie's had his microphone cut off. The security guards throw their hands up all telling Ted to just leave, not to make things worse, but they already are, he's still fired, and he's still having his dream ripped away from him. His head drops down, hanging low as he stares at the floor, his microphone slowly slips out of his grasp and hits the ground...and Vickie now smiles at the stage, and she's completely broken Ted DiBiase, she's denied him what he wanted, and it's as if she takes some sick pleasure in seeing him like this.

{Michael Cole}
Well go on, get lost!

{JR}
Cole, I think you should be quiet, he doesn't look like he's in too good of a mood.

{King}
Talk about an understatement!

{Michael Cole}
I'm not scared of this guy, no one is! Hey Ted, how's the unemployment line?! I hear Burger King is hiring, we all know how much you love that!

{JR}
Cole...

{Michael Cole}
No, this guy tries to make this all about him, but he's not the only one without a job, and when you're as terrible as he is, you deserve to be told the truth! You're a disgrace to every World Heavyweight Champion we've ever had! Now get lost, loser! Go cry to your Posse, some people actually have things to do tonight, because they've got jobs!

Between being denied by Vickie, and ridiculed by Cole, Ted's demeanor changes in a heart beat, his fists tense up, his breathing becomes more and more rapid by the second. But when JR slides his chair out of the way so the security team can retrieve Ted, and one of the men places his hand on Ted's shoulder, something snaps in him and he knocks the guard out with a hard left hook, which might have excited the crowd, but it's only caused the security to become more aggressive themselves by grouping up and moving closer to Ted.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Don't just stand there, get him!!

Vickie barks orders and they listen, two men grab Ted's arm trying to pull it behind his back but DiBiase back elbows one of the guards breaking free of the grip, then bounces their skull off the commentary table before letting out all his aggression on the other one with a flying fury of lefts and rights, he's completely lost it and is showing no remorse for this guy at all, he continues to lay into him, even when he falls on the floor Ted mounts on top of him just unleashing everything on this poor man.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Stop it!! Security!! Security!!! GET THAT MAN OUT OF HERE!

The fourth member of the security team locks Ted in a front head lock, dragging him off the unlucky guard and tries to lead him over to the barricade, where we notice a few more staff of security have gathered waiting to aid the last of the four, but Ted suddenly rams the guy into the barricade as they reach it, then picks him up off the floor, and chucks him into the crowd knocking every single one of the new group out and his eyes turn to the stage, where Vickie's jaw has dropped, and she's speechless.

{King}
I've never seen him like this...

{JR}
He's had his fair share of anger management issues in the past, but without the stability of having his dream job, it's as if there's nothing hold him back! I feel for the young man, really I do, but this isn't the way to get your job back.

Fans then begin to alert Ted, yelling for him to look out, but as he turns his head he's tackled down to the floor by a bigger security guard! Ted hits the floor with a hard thud, and the fans immediately begin to boo the guard that took Ted out. Another team of security make way over to the barricade, and the bigger guard pulls Ted's arm behind his back forcing them together, then lifts Ted up over the barricade, with the other group of security pulling Ted over it, and then the bigger guard follows over the barricade grabbing Ted back in his tight grip and begins to lead him forward. The boos continue, but fans not wanting to get in trouble themselves step out of the way when ordered. The cameras cut back to Vickie, who is smiling now finally putting a stop to this madness. Just when it seems like the chaos has met it's end, Ted stomps on the foot of the guard behind him, frees his arms out of their hold, then when the guy tries to swing at Ted immediately, he ducks it and the bigger guard knocks out of one the smaller ones. The fans are cheering again, Ted just won't quit, he wants his job back and he's not leaving this arena until he gets it!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Are you kidding me?!! Someone get him out of this arena immediately!!

While the bigger guard is stunned and distracted by laying out one of his own, Ted's tossed one of the fan's pay-per-view special chairs, and he swings it right across the big guy's back! He winces for a moment, but still is not taken down! So Ted fires away with another, and another, followed by another, and finally the big man falls to the floor! Ted slams the chair against the floor, urging the other two to bring it on, he's ready to fight like never before, he's a man of a mission and it looks like nothing can stop him! The two remaining members of security charge at Ted, grabbing his chair with both of their hands, but he yanks it away out of their grip, then turns it on it's side and rams it into one of their guts, then with a big swing straight to skull knocks him down to the mat leaving one left, and Ted just stares straight at him with a cold glare. "I'm not going anywhere!" he shouts at the top of his lungs, firing up the fans even more. The lone guard gets brave and charges at Ted to take him down, but Ted side steps him, tosses his chair down, then grabs hold of the waistband on his pants, and chucks him over the barricade and onto the floor. DiBiase looks all around him, throws his fists out to the side, then screams out as his Posse roots him on.

{Michael Cole}
How can these people support this animal?!

He feels the emotion this crowd is exuding, and it fuels him to keep fighting, he wants to be back, he wants to lead his Posse once again, and he's not stopping until he can. Ted jumps up on top of the barricade, then looks out into the screaming crowd, then again at Vickie, she's livid, but as Ted throws his arms out again, he's suddenly grabbed by his wrist and pulled off the barricade, barely avoiding a nasty fall by the bigger security guard that's lost every bit of patience he had for the third generation star. As he stumbles to the floor, he looks up and there stand two police officers ready to take him into custody. The fans boo, Vickie smiles, and the bigger guard nearly pulls Ted's arms out of their sockets when he forces them behind him and aids the officer in cuffing him. Ted then against his will is shoved in the back and is told to start moving through the crowd, they keep hold of the their grip on him, one of the officers holding him by his right arm continually pushing him forward to keep him walking. Just as Ted's not far from the end of the audience, he turns his head looking at his fans, but also at Vickie, and shouts "You haven't seen the last of me!" before the second officer forces his head back around and he's soon escorted off into the distance. The fans continue to chant Ted's name, but he's gone, and Vickie's devious smile as she stands a top the stage says it all, he returned after several months away, but DiBiase's left the building just as he did over two months ago, and despite Ted's last remark, the fans wonder if they'll ever see him again.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:09 pm

*As The Monster Bash continues the camera's show tonight's commentary team sat behind their desk talking*

Jim Ross: For the past few weeks I've been flown on an undisclosed destination along side a camera crew and conducted a series of interviews with the man formerly known as Breakdown General Manager Mick Foley, know referring to himself as Mankind. As he prepares to make his return to Breakdown as a member of the active roster. Following a series of vignettes by Mankind these interviews were set up to try and understand him a little more. Needless to say the previous two interviews have gone to show just how mentally disturbed he truly is. And now we'll take you to the final interview in the three part series with Mankind.

Jerry "the King" Lawler: I can't believe you kept going to him JR, the man clearly isn't mentally stable, and yet for three weeks now you've gone to him and interviewed him.

Jim Ross: I understand you King, but it's my job to call matches and I wanted to make sure I understood this unique individual.

Michael Cole: JR, I get it, as an investigate journalist myself I know a thing or to about getting a story, but when you flew yourself out to Mankind anything could of happened.

Jim Ross: Well thank you for your concern Michael, but frankly I was just doing the right thing. So let's take one more look at the interview.

*The camera's slowly fade out then they fade back in to the final pre-recorded interview between JR and Mankind*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 5-3

Jim Ross: So Mankind, last week we talked about your time in WCW, ECW and Japan, and how you went from Cactus Jack to Mankind. The week before we talked about you being fired from your position of Breakdown General Manager. This week I want to talk about your plans, and more specifically your plans regarding him.

*Mankind looks uneasy in his chair as JR mentions "him"*

Jim Ross: For weeks you've blamed everything on him, but what exactly has he done?

*Mankind slumps down in his chair as he begins to respond to JR*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 4-3

Mankind: He... He isn't a very nice man Jimmy, he's the man who's ruined my career, he's the guy who got me fired from the GM position, he's the guy who caused all of this. He's the reason I lost my ear, he's the reason I sometimes struggle to walk, he's the reason every try to avoid me on the streets, he's the reason I hide myself in Boiler Rooms, he's the reason I put on this mask, and he's the reason I don't want to take it off. You see JR, everything revolves around him, or at least it's what the people all think. That's why they hang onto his every word, it's why they go out in their thousands maybe even more just to see him. He's the figure head of a cult. A cult to ridiculous people like me. People like Terry Funk, Gordy, Dr Death and so many others. They care more about external beauty when there's nothing but vile hatred inside then about someone like me.

Jim Ross: What do you mean someone like you?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 2-3

Mankind: I mean someone who sure doesn't look to great, I'm not going to be the poster boy of anything, let's face it, I've sacrificed my body to do what's had to be done, but inside me, inside Mankind, beyond the ugly face and the scared body is something more beautiful then they could ever be. But does anyone ever see it that way, Jim?

Jim Ross: I'm guessing not.

*Mankind quickly begins to shout quickly turning up the temperature on the segment*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 9-2

Mankind: Of course they didn't! They never do! They look at a guy like me then they take a look at a guy like him, and they've already made up their mind! And if that's not enough for you Jimmy! If that's not enough for you that think maybe I have a damn good point! Maybe it's time the glove got put on the other hand. Why is it always me who has to suffer?! Why not him? Why is it never him?! And I've heard you and Jerry Lawler call me a sick and twisted individual on television, and if it's sick and twisted to want to be the guy who makes guys like him to feel the pain and suffering that I feel, the daily rejection and trauma that I've had to live with for all of my life, if that's the thinking of a sick and twisted individual, then I guess I'm just that then!

*Mankind quickly calms down and slumps back down into his seat starring at the floor as he speaks*

Mankind: You sit there and act like you're doing a good thing, letting the fans know more about me, trying to get in my head! You're not even close to being in my head! And you don't want to be! I've heard what you've being saying about me Jimmy. What's the problem? You don't remember?

*In response to Mankind's accusation JR confusedly replies*

Jim Ross: Quite frankly Mick, I don't know what you mean...

*Mankind angrily cuts JR off, shouting at him again*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 12

Mankind: That's Mankind to you! And you know exactly what I mean! You and your buddy Lawler having fun at my expense! You've been coming here to talk to me for three weeks now, riding in on your high horse, pretending to sympathise to my cause, to the cards I've been dealt! And then you go off and you show your true colors! You're not a damn journalist! And if you are you're not a very good one! You come here and push my buttons, then you go away and make fun of me! You call me a freak! I'm mental unstable! Does this face look like a mental unstable person to you?! You said I was crazy! Do I look like I'm crazy Jimmy? Is that it? I look like a crazy person?! Well you've sat here for three weeks now and you should know better than anyone else that I'm the only person sane enough to see things how they really are! I'm the only one that see's through the PR smokescreen and see's this world for how it really is. And how rich is it that you're part of that world Jimmy? You're just as hideous as me on the outside! But you're just as ugly and vile as he is on the inside!

Jim Ross: What do you mean?

*Mankind stands off from his chair and slaps the hat off JR's face standing mere inches away for him, leaning over and berating him close enough for the saliva coming from his mouth to hit JR right in the face*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 14

Mankind: Don't talk to me out of the side of your face! You make me sick! Look at yourself Jim, what kind of world is it when a guy who looks like you can pass judgement on people for following their dreams. What qualifies you to say who can and can't do this job! How dare people like you say he of all people is better suited to this job than I am! Nobody can look me in the eye and tell me he's more capable than I am. Nobody can tell me he's willing to do the things I am. This world we live in is an ugly one. You can fill it with as many Super Models and Hollywood stars you want, but you'll never be able to hide away the ugliness inside all of you! War, murders, famine and illness. Those should be the important things, not who has a new haircut or who has a new shirt... Like it even matters, all you people are the exact same, feeding into this idealistic beauty, and ridicule me... The irony being that Ugliness portrayed being all of you, is merely manifested on how I look, and what really matters, the real beauty that's inside of me is ignored, because of people like you.

*Slightly concerned for his safety JR cautiously questions Mankind*

Jim Ross: What are you saying..

*Mankind stands up once again and grabs JR by the collar shouting at him again*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 15

Mankind: What does it sound like I'm saying! You're just a hypocrite! You're lucky I don't smack you right here! What are you going to do about it! You came to me for an interview so I suggest you start acting like that's what you're actually here for before you make me do something you'll regret!

*Mankind lets go of JR and sits back down, slumping in his chair and begins to talk calmly refusing to make eye contact with JR*

Mankind: You have the power Jim, to tell the truth about me, to let the people actually understand what's actually in my head! But you don't do that do you? You never have! You stick to your own agenda! No, you stick to his agenda don't you! You try you damnedest to make me look like a crazy person, instead of telling the truth! And you have the nerves to sit a few feet away from me and act like you've done nothing wrong. DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE ACTIONS OF A CRAZY PERSON TO YOU?!

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 3-3

*Mankind then starts to strike himself in the head with his forearm repeatedly before tugging on a chunk of his hair pulling a few strands out from the roots, and sprinkling them on the floor, before suddenly turning his action back to JR*

Mankind: How dare you sit on your pedestal and judge me?

*JR remains silent for a few seconds before quietly speaking*

Jim Ross: Well if you...

*Mankind quickly cuts JR off refusing to make eye contact with him*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 7-3

Mankind: I get it Jimmy, I get all of this... the camera's, the questions, I even get why you're trying so hard not to stare directly at my face, and I get why you think it's ok, and talk down at me on Breakdown. But I don't get your obsession with finding out who he is. I know who he is, and if you ask me it's pretty obvious who he is if you think about it. And all will be revealed in due time, but since you're so desperate for your big exclusive scoop, I'm think I'm going to give you one. I'm going to be there Jimmy.

Jim Ross: You're going to be where?

Mankind: At The Monster Bash! That's right Jimmy, I'm going to be in the arena. The wait comes to an end tonight and he will begin to pay the price for his crimes. He'll begin to reap the punishment for what he's done to me!

Jim Ross: But who is he?

*Mankind leans forward and stares directly into Jim Ross' eyes as he answers him*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 10

Mankind: Who is he? You'll find out later tonight! Him and the people, what are you gonna do Jimmy? Who's it going to be Jimmy? It could be anyone, but I know who it is, and you will soon enough! The Monster Bash, I'm coming home!

*Mankind grabs his clip on microphone and throws it to the floor then he gets up close to JR and says four simple words*

Mankind: Have a nice day!..

*As Mankind begins walk off the camera's switch to JR as Mankind utters a few more words*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 16

Mankind: I know I will!

*As Mankind walks off for the third week running the camera's slowly fade out returning to the commentary team live at The Monster Bash*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: He's in the arena! That crazy Mankind is here tonight?!

Jim Ross: That's what I understand King, Mankind is in the building tonight and who knows what he's going to do, or even who he's going to do it to.

Michael Cole: I'm sure a lot of people are on edge right now, I don't think we've ever seen a man possessed like Mankind is, and whoever "he" is I'm sure will be looking over his shoulder all night.

Jerry "the King" Lawler: But nobody knows who he is. It could be anyone here tonight, I'm sure even he doesn't know Mankind is targeting him. And I'm sure there's a lot of unsure people in the back right now.

Michael Cole: But who's to say he's someone in the back? It could be anyone. Hell it could even be himself. Nobody knows what's going on with him.

*As the commentators talk between themselves The Monster Bash fades out to a message from one of XWL's sponsors*

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:39 pm

A graphic appears on the screen reminding people of the fatal four way divas match coming up later in the match while The Monster Bash theme song plays in the background. The music eventually fades out and the screen fades to black along with it. After a second a new image appears on the screen while a deep voice speaks in the background:

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 S81Pc

Introducing Nikki Bella. After catching the ire of Michelle McCool for the repeated use of twin magic, the woman began a rivalry that they never would have dreamed in a million years would reach the point it is at right now. For along the way Nikki and Michelle have made two new enemies but Nikki believes that she is miles better than them both. She won the tag match, she’s been dominant in XWL before and from the bottom of her heart this twin honestly believes that she is the best diva in XWL along with her sister.

This match for Nikki allows her to kill three birds with one stone and there’s no doubt in her mind that she’ll be able to claim the victory tonight against three women who are nowhere near her league. Utilizing her devastating Bella Buster, Nikki has taken a simple move and made it dangerous and with this move she can end the match in the blink of an eye. The other competitors better be weary because Nikki may not look like much on the outside, but inside her head she has a cunning mind and if they’re not careful she’ll steal a win right out from under their noses.

The titantron begins to play a pre-recorded video of Nikki from sometime earlier in the show.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_WWE_Download_mp40788

[Nikki Bella]: Tonight is the night. . . October 21st, 2012. . . tonight is The Monster Bash. It's been a long road since I've come back to XWL. I've taken some losses here and there but that damn sure hasn't stopped me from being the best this division has to offer. I have nothing to prove to anyone however, this is the night where I lay it all on the line, where I validate who the true top diva is, TONIGHT is the night where I show every single fan out there that I am the best DIVA in this business.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_WWE_Download_mp40797

[Nikki Bella]: Many of you idiots watching this here live and at home might think of me as the underdog. The girl who could never possibly stand a chance against the divas I will compete with later on. But to me, I believe I am above each and ever single diva in this match, obviously I am the most logical if you were to bet on who would win. Shall I run down the list for you? Let's look at each diva and what they bring to the table. First up, Michelle McCool, the sweet ole' Southern Belle. She's the least of my worries to be honest. This girl couldn't win a match if her life depended on it. I had to carry her throughout that whole tag match.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_WWE_Download_mp40799

[Nikki Bella]: Enough of her, next up, we have Lita. Now, I have to wonder why XWL management would hire a slut like that but hey, one more diva's ass for me to kick. And finally, we have the woman who started it all we she, like Lita, decided to stick her nose in my business. Despite many being terrified of her ominous appearance, I refuse to let her intimidate me and if there's anything I want to do tonight, it's pin MsChif and get the win. Scratch that, I'm not going to pin MsChif, I'm going to decimate her and every other diva in that match.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_WWE_Download_mp40804

[Nikki Bella]: You know what seperates me from every other diva in this match. I exude talent and skill, I have the looks of a champ, and when I step outside through those curtains, I can command a crowd like no other. Tonight, I will make an example of MsChif, Michelle McCool, and Lita when I win this match. I have only just begun the destruction of divas who don't deserve to step in the ring with me.

A highlight video of Nikki starts playing leading into the next segment of the show.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:06 pm

{Monster Bash cameras take a dive backstage to take a glance at none other than this man... A man who plans to do battle later tonight with the forces of evil, a man who claims to be righteous... This man is of course Damien Sandow. He is now taking a sip of a fresh water bottle, and has yet to robe himself in this night. He finishes taking a sip from that bottle, and he holds it in his hands.}

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_202C_2012_mp40005

{The bottle is lowered, but he keeps it handy. Damien Sandow now takes a look into the camera and is preparing to speak about his big night... Possibly the night he has been waiting his whole career thus far for.}

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_202C_2012_mp40025

[Damien Sandow] Tonight. I have finally garnered the opportunity to rightfully dethrone the tyrannous king parading himself about this palace donning the name of John Morrison. The rebellion is set to come forth, no longer will the people have to suffer under your horrendous reign, no longer will a champion who possesses no true educational value be present, and the time in which the masses are simply entertained by your shenanigans shall cease. I have taken it upon as my duty, my mission, I am sacrificing, martyring, my own career for the benefit of all of the masses. It is quite possible that I shall be slain in my efforts, entering into a match where endangerment of the human body is encouraged with barbarian-like weapons, yet I refuse to enter into such a sin as to reduce myself to the level of the common ignoramus.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_202C_2012_mp40031

[Damien Sandow] Allow me to evaluate for all of you, the simple-minded, why it is indeed that John Morrison is not worthy of this championship. Over the weeks, we have been provided numerous examples, not even by my doing, but by the doing of John Morrison himself. Example number one, slander.Through this weeks, Morrison has attempted to shed a light of negativity on an otherwise untarnished name. He has tried and tried, but despite his efforts, he is unable to accomplish his goal of forcing my repuation to be damaged. As actions speak louder than words, I have freed this company from such ignoramuses such as Santino Marella and Matt Classic. Not only this, but I have shown to the world John Morrison's true colors, whether or not you may choose to believe my discoveries as it seems the masses have a certain appreciation for John Morrison.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_202C_2012_mp40048

[Damien Sandow] Reason number two, John Morrison is a perfect example of all that the X-Treme Championship must thrive to rid itself of. This barbaric behavior surrounding it may have been popular at one point, but with the turn of society I am offering where we no longer enjoy such activities, I find it hard to believe that a champion who exemplifies such rude behavior is of any beneficial manner. And I will prove that these weapons you all desire are nothing more than a misconception, for the weapon itself does not deal pain as you may believe. A chair shot hurts no more than a punch, but the man receiving the chair shot believes it to hurt more, thus rendering this man hurt by this act. However, in my earlier encounter with John Morrison, I proved that weapons were not needed for me to gain the upper-hand over that man. And when I prevail over all, spotlight centered on none other than I, it shall show to the world that weapons are only a necessity to those who are incapable of using their mind as a weapon. Freeing the X-Treme Championship from this grasp is what I vow to do, and it is in this night that I shall achieve it. John Morrison is a fraud, is reason number three.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_202C_2012_mp40078

[Damien Sandow] Morrison has made many claims over these recent weeks, yet how often have these claims found to be true? It is surely no coincidence that I have proved all his claims to be false, for John Morrison is nothing more than a fraud. He attempts to appeal to the natural senses with his flashy maneuvers, but when he gains time to speak he misuses that appeal he has, and he attempts to stir you all in the wrong direction, spewing out lies. One main lie he has provided thus far is the fact that he plans to show what the X-Treme Championship is all about, but I do not think he has been informed that the meaning of this title has been changed. For this title is no longer about aging superstars attempting to have one last grasp at stardom, but rather, this title is about an honorable championship. All these other titles have gone past the point of return, nevermore shall they be coveted by honorable men such as myself, but this championship has a glimmer of hope which I plan to exploit and maximize. Once I have done so, it will be restored, and the joy shall spread throughout.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_202C_2012_mp40094

[Damien Sandow] The fourth reason is none other than last week's happenings. As you may have seen, John Morrison is an unreliable man, when he stooped to double crossing perhaps his only friend in this company simply to gain some fictitious advantage for our match. I would like to imagine that John Morrison knows that he did not defeat me, but rather, he defeated his own partner, Alex Shelley, and this false advantage he wished to have acquired does not exist. Especially not in the sense that when you opt to face Damien Sandow in a match, there are no advantages to be gained, only disadvantages. And in this last week, I asserted my intelligence over both of these men, as I fiercely engaged them both, inflicting more damage on the two of them than they managed to inflict on me in what was a two on one circumstance. It saddens me to realize that John Morrison most likely fails to realize last week's showing only supports my claims, but if he fails to realize this, he will no longer fail to realize this following tonight. This I promise.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_202C_2012_mp40102

[Damien Sandow] And this next reason, the reason numbered as six, is possibly the largest reason as to why Morrison is unworthy of this championship. This championship desperately needs this restoration and without it, it very well may perish. With a dying and fading want for this belt, it requires a man of great worth such as myself to raise it to the expectations needed by those superiors who feel as if they can readily dispose of the old and introduce the new. There is only one true being capable of making such decisions, and that being is of a higher power, but you seek not this news, no, that shall come at another time, we shall remain on the topic of John Morrison and the X-Treme Championship.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Backstage_Fallout_Raw_-_August_202C_2012_mp40104

[Damien Sandow] I have now provided enough evidence of John Morrison's incapability of possessing the required talents to establish for us a state of benefit. If you so choose to root for John Morrison despite my provided knowledge, this lays in your own hands, but I warn you if you do side with him, you shall be greatly disappointed. Not in the fact that I beat him, surely I will, but in the fact that he will only let you down, this man is not capable of sustaining any type of fame, whether it be good or bad. He is simply riding my shoulders as I make a storied journey, and he is nothing more than another name which will go down in a chapter of my storied career. I shall defeat him and usher in the era of enlightenment we have urgently longed for, and no man shall be able to put a spot to it. You're welcome.

{Sandow flashes his signature face to the crowd... His big match is tonight... Who will win? The fan favorite, Morrison, who seems to be exactly what the fans want right now.... Or, the villain Sandow, who believes himself to be what the fans need, but we know to be the exact opposite of what they want. Who will triumph?}

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:08 pm

As Paramore’s ‘Monster’ starts to play the graphic advertising the upcoming fatal four way match shows up on the titantron again and the people wait anxiously to see which of the three remaining divas will be highlighted next. Finally the image fades and the people cheer when MsChif pops up as a deep voice begins speaking.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 5nW1G

To many it appeared that MsChif only debuted in XWL to make the life of Paige a living hell. Determined to punish Paige for her unashamedly sporting an arrogant demeanor, MsChif began stalking and tormenting Paige until finally just making the diva disappear at Eye for an Eye. After not being heard from for weeks, MsChif then made her presence felt by getting herself involved in the heated rivalry that was growing between Nikki Bella and Michelle McCool and after spraying McCool with a strange green mist and sending Nikki scampering up the ramp, MsChif put the two women on notice and let them know that she was on the hunt again.

For MsChif, this match is an opportunity to end Nikki and Brie’s shenanigans while proving that McCool isn’t as sincere with her sudden love for the crowd as she would have them believe while Lita is just someone that foolishly got in her way. MsChif is a violent woman who can hurt you with her fists as well as with her devastatingly loud banshee-like scream. The other three woman need to be on guard because if MsChif cares about winning the match that she’ll nail you with the Desecrator, and if she doesn’t a cloud of green mist could be heading your way.

The image of MsChif fades away and we’re then taken to another pre-recorded backstage video, this one of MsChif ready to let her voice be heard.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 XlrUe

MsChif
The moment of truth draws near and as the seconds tick by ever so slowly the heartbeats of the other three women in this match pick up the pace as the fear of inevitability sets in. They’ll put on a brave face, oh, they’ll try to get you to believe that they’re not afraid but I can look into their eyes and tell that they’re not ready for this. How can they be? The end is not something that you can prepare for, your last moments are not something that you embrace with open arms. I won’t be surprised if they try to run, it’s instinctive, it’s what makes them human, and their humanity is what makes them great prey.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 B7ybQ

MsChif
What they’ll soon realize is that there’s no point in running when you have nowhere to hide because like Paige found out no matter where you are I’ll find you and I’ll take care of you. Breakdown, Redemption, Canada, Europe it doesn’t matter where in the world you are… no it simply doesn’t because when I have your scent I don’t ease off. I keep the pressure on until I have the blood and the screams I need to satisfy me until it’s time to feed again. I’ve heard the whispers of those not brave enough to ask me directly about the whereabouts of Paige, those who boo’d her and hated her are now suddenly concerned for her well-being. Where Paige is now ceases to matter, I took her away and when she returns she won’t ever be the same, Paige is now just another tormented soul and another name will be added to my little green book if I have my way tonight.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 OH0HX

MsChif
The show name: The Monster Bash is fits me it makes me feel welcome here and I feel like it was created specifically for me. Oh, there’s been plenty of people who have tried to play the role of a monster, but none of them have lived that life. I am someone to be feared, I am out to intimidate and when that doesn’t work I beat you down until you beg for mercy.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Jmim5

MsChif
Tonight three other women experience the fear of the unknown because they don’t know me very well and what other tricks I have up my sleeve. Death, the afterlife these are the things people fear the most for they wish to know with all their hearts what comes next, but they can’t until they get there and once they do there’s no turning back. But I am a much more eminent threat, I am the unknown they’ll have to face before the day is up. They’ll ask why them as the moment of truth arrives, but they sealed their fates the moment they decided to be unapologetic about the errors of their ways. Nikki, Michelle and Lita will learn a lesson they’d be foolish to forget.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 NmZmp

MsChif
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

A highlight video of MsChif begins to play shedding a little more light about her exploits outside of XWL.

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 pm

XWL's The Monster Bash returns commercial as we see none other than one of MsChif's opponents. A cameraman has been filming a conversation between Nikki and Brie, the Bella Twins.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Exclusive_backstage_interviews_from_SmackDown_mp40687

[Nikki Bella]: Brie, you've got to be more focused. Tonight, you have the chance to win the most coveted prize for the divas in this company, the XWL Divas Championship and I don't think you're taking this opportunity seriously at all.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Exclusive_backstage_interviews_from_SmackDown_mp40690

[Nikki Bella]: Unlike you, I've been more focused than I have ever been in my entire life. When I step into the ring and face Lita, MsChif, and Michelle McCool, I know I am going to come out as the winner. Now, you haven't on such a hot streak as lately. One backstage brawl with Layla, Michelle, and Mickie and a loss to Kaitlyn. Tell me you're going to win this title for us.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Exclusive_backstage_interviews_from_SmackDown_mp40696

[Brie Bella]: What are you talking about Nikki? One bad match and suddenly I'm on a cold streak. Girl, please. Not only am I focused but I'm confident that I'll be bringing that championship back home with me to Scottsdale. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. I got this match in the bag.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Exclusive_backstage_interviews_from_SmackDown_mp40699

[Brie Bella]: Maybe you're just jealous that I got put in the gauntlet match and you're stuck in a predicament with the likes of Michelle, Lita, and MsChif.

[Nikki Bella]: Brie, let's stop the fighting we're sisters. We've got to stick together. How about we go out there and prove why we're the most dominant divas in this division.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Exclusive_backstage_interviews_from_SmackDown_mp40714

[Brie Bella]: You're right, tonight, the Bellas will reign supreme and take our spots as the top divas in this division. I'll be supporting you out there and you'll be supporting me.

Suddenly the Bellas notice the cameraman recording their words and they chase after him.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_Exclusive_backstage_interviews_from_SmackDown_mp40719

The camera drops and it fades to black. A video package featuring, RVD, the man who will put his title on the line in a triple threat match, is put on to avoid the awkwardness of the pitch black titantron.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:47 pm

The Monster Bash cuts out to a video package to announce the return of Triple H next week on Redemption.

Back to top Go down
NC17SuperStar
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:57 pm

In a bold move, the powers that be at Breakdown return to the announce team briefly before running a promo for the upcoming broadcast of Breakdown!

Last edited by NC17SuperStar on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:25 pm

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 BANGREVIEWS

Preshow
First off, LOVE this idea! And finally Joey Styles has something to do on a PPV. Who brings us into the pre-show with a monologue, introducing the pre-show, telling us what's in store during it and reminding us to order the PPV. Congrats to Big Show on the win, not going the review the match since it's a video, but the entrance was a bit odd. And after the match ends it's back to Joey Styles, who's introducing the next match, Chris Sabin vs. AJ Styles with Alex Shelley as the referee. But first an interview with Shelley. Who stresses that he'll be completely unbiased, but you can never be too sure. But Shelley stresses that he'll make sure there's a clear-cut winner, and that he only want's to team up with a winner, and I liked how he admitted that it's going to be hard for him to watch his two friends beat each other up. Into the match, and it begins with wild strikes flying between the two of them, really showing that you thought of a psychology of the match, and the hatred between the two means nothing will keep them from tearing each other apart. Nothing flashy going on in this match as the referee finally makes his way to the ring and officially starts the match. As the match continues, it's still very much a brawl, something you wouldn't expect from these two but it fits the situation very well, and it shows you clearly thought about it. Slowly though as the match continues the moves begin to get a bit more flashy which was the natural progression. I liked the ending of the match too showing Sabin's desperation to keep MCMG and rolling up Styles for the 3. Then the pre-show ends with Styles reminding everyone about The Monster Bash's imminent start.
Favourite Moment: Sabin using the exposed turnbuckle to get the win
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin2

Match Card
It was good, I liked the inclusion of a theme song for the Pay-Per-View and the idea of having a sponsor of the PPV too, especially when I really want to see Sinister too. Personally I think there's too much giant text, just doesn't seem necessary to me, but I like the quotes from the superstars and diva's about their matches. I really liked AJ's, I was reading them all and love how it was just "I'm not crazy", it made me laugh a little and it really stood out. There's good for helping people understand the feuds if they haven't been reading the promos, I like it.
Favorite Line: "I'm not crazy" by AJ
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1

Ted DiBiase returns
Pyro noises! Good descriptive work to open the show, I liked the little touch of mentioning some fans are wearing Halloween costumes. I remember a few years ago when Woolworths stocked WWE Halloween costumes, but only ever had Umaga ones. Anyone else remember this? No? Just me? Oh well. The commentators open the show running down the key matches. "While tonight's show is designed to be fun and promote the inner monster of everyone who competes here" that line by Cole seems a bit weird to me. Just the idea that it's supposed to be a light-hearted PPV just seems a bit weird to me. They describe the key matches very well, can't complain about that, basically what happens on most PPV's on WWE and TNA, and maybe ROH if the feed actually works when the show started. And suddenly Ted DiBiase appears in the crowd, or just a person in an elaborate costume? I'm happy you figured out a way to bring Ted back, I know you were struggling with ideas. Ted's got a ticket to the show and he's glowing, again the descriptive work was very good there, and then Vickie Guerrero comes out onto the stage and demands Ted leaves the arena, or he'll be thrown out. But instead Ted decides to jump the barricade and he's making a speech from the heart about wanting his job back. I like the idea of Ted being willing to do whatever it takes to get his job back or he'll die trying, it's a nice change of pace from what he was before. Then Vickie comes back and refuses to allow Ted back in XWL and I loved the line of ".I fired you, and you know what? I enjoyed it, I enjoyed seeing you weeping in that ring as you made your final exit". That was great, really showed Vickie's heelness. Then Ted decides to take on the entire security firm, which was just... I could accept him taking on four at a just. But him using one of them of them to take out a group of them, that was just really farfetched to me, and kind of ruined the promo. It was well written, but he's Ted DiBiase not The Incredible Hulk, and even eventually Police get involved and he's taken away. Very well written promo, I just hated Ted taking on all the security.
Favorite Line: "I fired you, and you know what? I enjoyed it" by Vickie Guerrero
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1

Mankind Interview Volume 3
That's me!

One half of the greatest foursome in wrestling(Their boobs)
The idea of a deep voice saying that about Nikki Bella amused me, I was imagining the voice that does the Sky Movie’s adverts, not sure if that's what you were going for, but you got it. Then after the voice stops talking Nikki Bella appears on the screen, talked about her journey to The Monster Bash, and I like how you mentioned that most people would view Nikki as the underdog in this match which is justifiable, and I like how you stressed the word "diva". And then you go on to list reasons why you're not the underdog and what Nikki has over all three of her opponents, bringing up the tag match(which I haven't seen), but I'm guessing it was a good point. Then onto Lita, you call her a slut, keeping it simple and not too long which works for this promo, then onto MsChif, you mention Nikki isn't afraid of her and say you're going to decimate her and everyone else in the match. Then back to Nikki, talking about herself again then going into an MV of Nikki to end it. "I have only just begun the destruction of divas who don't deserve to step in the ring with me" That line kind of confused me though, Nikki doesn't really fit the destructive type to me.
Favorite Line: "Despite many being terrified of her ominous appearance, I refuse to let her intimidate me" by Nikki Bella
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin2

The smartest man that side of his beard
There's so many long words it's made my head hurt. Seriously great promo, love your stuff as Sandow, can't really say much about this promo. This promo is unquestionably commendable in which the subject is portrayed consummately.
Favorite Line: "I find it hard to believe that a champion who exemplifies such rude behaviour is of any beneficial manner" by Damien Sandow
Rating

Mischeif by MsChif?
MsChif vs. Skyler Moon amirite Krzy? From what I've seen of MsChif in SHIMMER she doesn't actually speak, so I'm happy you gave her words and playing her as a very gothicy dark character which works really well with her look. So kudos on that. I like how she's a woman out for blood which is something you just don't see, like ever. And interesting that you've had her admit to being a monster, so you'd assume she's just evil not insane. It wasn't overly long which I liked, same as Stay's Nikki promo. And again the deep voice over at the start just seems weird to me.
Favorite Line: "Death, the afterlife these are the things people fear! by MsChif
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin2

More Bellas!
It was short and sweet, I like the tension and/or jealously between them, thought that was pretty good, never really saw any friction in the WWE with those two apart from the mascot for Mania last year. I liked it, not sure if you're going anywhere with it or not, or if it's just a little pep talk gone wrong. There's was nothing wrong with the promo, but it's not a standout promo either.
Favorite Line: "Maybe you're just jealous that I got put in the gauntlet match and you're stuck in a predicament with the likes of Michelle, Lita, and MsChif" by Brie Bella
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Pumpkin1

Triple H returning soon
Just a video, looking forward to what you're going to do with him

James Storm: Sponsored by Dailymotion
Well the video is still publishing and you posted in quite a while ago so. Did you make it yourself or just find it?

Back to top Go down
NC17SuperStar
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:12 pm

I fired dailymotion and uses Youtube, now we should be in business!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:17 am

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 FYrZM

AJ’s sudden change in demeanor caught her former best friend Kaitlyn off guard and after trying for weeks to figure out what caused AJ to act this way, Kaitlyn has finally realized that AJ is too far gone to be saved. AJ has been set on making Kaitlyn’s life miserable by stalking her, stealing her briefcase and then brutally attacking her with a steel chair. Kaitlyn has reached her breaking point and with Hulk Hogan’s blessing she’s been granted a match where she’ll have the chance to beat some sense into her former Chickbusters partner in crime.

Kaitlyn
Yeah, my mind is pretty blown right now because of AJ and it's kinda making it hard to think straight. It's like, when you come face to face with AJ, you are entering the twilight zone where things are all weird, crazy and confusing and you don't know what is going on and you wish you were out of there and you'd never go back. Behind that innocent face is someone who is ready and capable of hurting someone and honestly, I'm a little scared.

It’s hard to tell how AJ will act when it’s time to wrestle Kaitlyn, or if she will even come to wrestle or just to viciously attack Kaitlyn again. That unpredictability is what makes her so dangerous, but she doesn’t see herself that way.

AJ
I’m not crazy!

Kaitlyn may find herself in a bigger fight than she was expecting, but this may be her only chance… this may be the only way that she can get AJ to leave her alone once and for all.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 pm

This graphic showing the four women participating in that fatal four way later tonight is displayed on the screen for the third time tonight, and soon the graphic of the next diva to be spotlighted appears on the screen as not-so-deep voice tells us what Lita is all about.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 94r9q

One of the most recognizable female faces in all of women’s wrestling, Lita, made her grand return to Breakdown during a confrontation between Michelle McCool and Nikki Bella where Lita let both divas know exactly what she thought of them as the division as a whole. Lita was disgusted, the division that she knew and loved and helped put on the map was meant for women who loved to wrestle, not those who wanted to look pretty and didn’t want to break a nail.

The problem with this? MsChif had already put McCool and Nikki on her raider and seeing Lita get involved in her business didn’t sit right with the Tormentor of Souls. And after a brief confrontation, Lita made it clear that she wouldn’t be intimidated, but after getting pinned by Nikki in a tag match, Lita has to realize that she’ll have two other women to deal with tonight. Ever athletic, Lita can finish you off on the ground, just as easily as she can take to the skies and hit her gorgeous moonsault. She’s definitely the wildcard in this match as the question of if she still has it rests in the back of everyone’s mind.

After the image fades away, a video of an interview done from what looks to be inside of Lita’s home begins to play.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-07-30-12h39m36s18

Lita
Tonight, it’s the fatal 4 way where I get to beat the crap into 3 divas and teach them a lesson. Tonight is not about anyone else, this is my return and it’s a huge moment. When my music hits the other superstars know that a true example of a female wrestler is going out to the ring. I’m not calling myself a diva. Divas are girls who care more about going out and not breaking a nail and don’t even want to learn. They are happy to go out for a few minutes and then get a nice paycheque to end it on. I like to go out and wrestle. It’s what I love and what I train each day to do. I’ve been in some of the most hardcore matches and made history for female wrestlers. Tonight I’m gonna’ make history again when I beat all 3 of them and teach them all a lesson.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-07-30-12h39m32s239

Lita
Michelle McCool, a diva who has being living in Layla’s shadow up until a few months ago. What exactly has she done recently? Wait, not even recently, what has she done in the last year or so? Nothing. Why does she think she can run this place and start getting everyone to drop what they’re doing and expect people to follow her. Now “hun” I know you are just going to love being in the ring tonight. Getting to be in the ring at the same time as me will give you that media spotlight. You will have the attention. When I drop you on your head and put you out. That way I can sort this division out and rid the divas who don’t give a damn and the ones who don’t want to wrestle.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-07-30-12h39m02s192

Lita
Nikki…Brie, both of you are typical examples of “divas” nowadays. Just look at you two, young…stupid. You two are just here for the modelling. Not only am I going to beat you down, Nikki. Girls, you two shouldn’t even be here. If you were more interested in just being in front of the camera, go to playboy. That is the kind of job you will need because after tonight don’t expect to even be classed as a wrestler. I have been training for tonight and I am pulling double by being involved in two matches. I plan to win them both.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-07-30-12h38m55s117

Lita
Now finally, MsChif. This girl is just plain creepy. Honestly you are like the female Undertaker…except noone is actually scared of you. You’re just a little weird. I think it’s funny how a little goth girl came in and tried to make this division hers. You tried to be the saviour. MsChif, tonight I really hope I get to teach you a lesson. I tried to do you a favour 2 weeks ago. I had a problem with the same two divas you did and I was trying to get the issue sorted without the need for you to do your crappy little entrance and come on down to the ring. You did and you laid your hands on me, I didn’t forget. Tonight…I repay the favour.

After the interview ends a highlight package of Lita begins to play showcasing her abilities and what made her on of the greatest ever.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Mankind!

Figured I’d return the favor and I have to say that this promo was a great read from start to finish with the suspense, mystery and general craziness that you managed to fit all into this keeping me interested. As I read I couldn’t tell if Mick was gonna go right or left and the ability to keep the reader guessing throughout is what helped make this promo something special. Mick’s random outbursts helped show, along with the things he’d say in during those outbursts, just how unpredictable this guy could be and how troubled and confused and angry and vengeful he is and the fact that he seemingly has found a target in ‘him’ is a scary thought because with the way you’ve been portraying Mankind as this psychotic guy who could snap at any moment makes it seem like he’d do anything at this point to hurt the guy who’s apparently ruined his life and I’d imagine the confrontation between the two to be a wild one (assuming it’s someone that Mankind can get his hands on.)

The way you’ve been building up the reveal of whoever ‘him’ is has been great because you kind have me hating guy already for the way he apparently caused all the problems in Mankind’s life though at the same time when you consider Mankind’s mental state who can’t really take anything he says as 100% certain. So these interviews have definitely done their job of giving us a taste of what Mankind will be like, letting us know his intentions and pretty much preparing us for when ish goes down once he shows up at the PPV. As I said earlier the promo was great for the way that it draws you in until the very last word and I’m looking forward to Mankind making his presence felt at some point.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:02 pm

The cameras head backstage where backstage reporter, Josh Matthews, is standing by with a XWL champ.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 01RnH

[Josh Matthews]: Ladies and gentlemen, at this moment, I'm standing by with the XWL X-Treme Champion, John Morrison, who later on tonight, faces Damien Sandow for the X-Treme Championship. First question I'm sure we all want to know, how are you feeling about your match tonight? Are you nervous?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 4q28b

[John Morrison]: Are you trying to be funny Josh? Because I don't find you hilarious at all. How the hell could I be nervous heading into this match? John Morrison and nervous just don't go together. Got it? Good. This is the 1st PPV I'm heading into as champ and I can say, I feel my chances are really good, scratch that, my chances are astronomical. I don't think there's anyway that I could leave this building without this title. So does that answer your question Josh or do I need to expand my answer.

[Josh Matthews]: That answer--

John Morrison cuts off Josh before he can finish his answer to the question. He proceeds to talk.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 DgMJH

[John Morrison]: I feeling quite confident heading into this match, you see, I've never been one to choke and tonight wil be no different. These past few weeks have been filled with annoyance from a nuisance named Damien Sandow after he walked out on our intial title match. Not only did he disrespect me by walking out, but he tarnished any credibility he had as a respected opponent. This battle isn't just payback for walking out or just for this championship, it's for everything, the pride, the bragging rights, the power, this battle has become more personal than professional and tonight I will put an end to Damien Sandow and his false ways.

[Josh Matthews]: Moving along, last week on Breakdown, you were involved in a triple threat match with Damien Sandow and your friend, Alex Shelley. However, you would go on to win the match by taking advantage of the situation and pinning the fallen Shelley. What were you thinking at that moment and how do you feel about the decision he made saying he wouldn't accompany you tonight?

John Morrison takes off his glasses just to show how sorry he really is.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 FmXeQ

[John Morrison]: You know Josh, I wasn't really thinking, I let my ego get the best of me. I just wanted to win and that was all that was on my mind. So no, I wasn't thinking logically and I shouldn't have let a match result get in the way of our friendship. I feel confident that I'll win this match not only for me but for Shelley too and after I win the match, he can come out and celebrate with me.

[Josh Matthews]: What about Sandow's attack on you? You've got to be mad at Shelley for allowing you to be attacked --

John lets out a little sarcastic laugh and then gets serious.
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 NKiaj

[John Morrison]: You know what Josh, you need to shut your mouth. We already resolved the problem yet you feel the need to bring it up. Contoversy doesn't bring up the ratings, John Morrison does. This interview has concluded.

Morrison walks off with his championship in his hand looking confident as ever.

[Josh Matthews]: But wait John, will we find out who you've been calling these past few weeks? Wait, don't go.

John continues to walk away but responds while heading to the locker room.

[John Morrison]: You'll find out tonight.

[Josh Matthews]: Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, John Morrison will defend his prized possession, the X-Treme Championship, against Damien Sandow, later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 pm

*The Monster Bash returns from a video package for the Main Event and is taken backstage where Chris Sabin, who managed to defeat AJ Styles in the pre-show to become Alex Shelley's partner, reforming the Motor City Machine Guns, but killing Generation Next in the process, is looking at a mirror with a smile on his face before turning to the camera.*

{Chris Sabin}
I don't regret doing what I did, I don't feel bad because I know that if AJ had been in the same position as me, he would have done the same thing. Don't blame me for losing tonight, don't blame Alex, you should blame yourself for not seeing it coming. I told you not even a week ago that I was willing to do whatever it took to reform the Motor City Machine Guns, and I made good on my promise. Fret not, AJ, with the death of Generation Next, a better team arises, the greatest team this business has ever seen to be exact.

*Before he can continue speaking...*

{Alex Shelley}
So it was worth it then, huh Chris?

*Shelley walks into the camera’s view and gets right into Sabin’s face. *

{Alex Shelley}
Winning the match and bringing back The Guns was so important to you that you had to deceive me to do it? Maybe I should feel honored that you would go through all that effort just to tag with me, but I can’t Chris, I can’t because somewhere in these hallways I know AJ is looking for me ready to complain and I just don’t want to deal with that right now. Don’t you understand what tonight was supposed to be, Chris? Tonight was supposed to be the end, but thanks to you this whole triangle things carries on.

*Shelley begins pacing around the room as he recounts some things.*

{Alex Shelley}
I just don’t get why bad things keep following me around this Breakdown, I’ve had to deal with Kurt and watched as my Intercontinental Championship opportunity slipped through my fingers thanks to him. Then I watched a few more times as people I beat got United States championship opportunities that should have gone to me. And then, The Kings of Wrestling decide to make me their target and just when it looks like AJ and I have things under control you turn things upside down. And so I thought, maybe it’s just the Breakdown air, and I skipped on over to Redemption cause John Morrison seemed kind of cool with the sunglasses and the slow motion but it looks like he was only using me to distract Damien Sandow. So yeah, Chris, I’m frustrated with how things have been going for me and I’m starting to think I need some time off. Yeah… a little vacation sounds great right about now.

{Chris Sabin}
While all that was happening to you, do you know where I was? Sitting at home, watching from the sidelines. I apologize for not being physically able to be at your side, watching your back, but now I have returned to right all the wrongs, both for you and for me. After being on the outside looking in for over a year, it ate me alive seeing you take on the world on your own. All that has changed, the passion that once burned within me has returned, and while my shoulder isn't fully healed yet, it was enough to defeat AJ Styles earlier tonight. You know, tonight isn't about AJ Styles, it isn't about John Morrison and Damien Sandow, it's about the reformation of the Motor City Machine Guns, so lets not start an argument, lets just celebrate that the Guns are back and better than ever. Rest assured, you have me watching your back now, it will be just like the good old days, any and every team will fall before us. Guess there's only one thing left to take care of...

*Sabin extends his arm for a handshake.*

{Chris Sabin}
You know I got your back, do you got mine?

*Shelley shakes Sabin’s hand but then suddenly

he pulls Sabin towards him and says a few words.*

{Alex Shelley}
What I got is an idea, Chris. Say we put all of this behind us? We forget about Eye for an Eye, we forget about AJ, we forget about the pre-show and we try to…

{AJ Styles}
And just how are we going to go about forgetting AJ?

*Styles walks into the room now and he heads right over to Sabin before Shelley cuts him off. *

{AJ Styles}
Hey Sabin, how’s your leg by the way you son of a bi--

{Alex Shelley}
It’s done AJ, it’s—

{AJ Styles}
Over? Did you not see what happened out there?

{Alex Shelley}
I saw what happened, you lost.

{AJ Styles}
I was screwed!

{Alex Shelley}
1,2,3 right in the middle of the ring.

{AJ Styles}
You let him get away with murder.

{Alex Shelley}
I let him get away with a roll up and if you wanted to win half as badly as he did then you would have found a way to kick out.

{AJ Styles}
I should have known it would have ended like this; you were on his side all along.

{Alex Shelley}
I called the match fair, AJ, and the better man won that match.

{AJ Styles}
The better man was robbed, and you know it.

{Alex Shelley}
What I know is that you have a chance to move on, AJ. You can find a new partner you can bring back Generation-Next with someone el—

{AJ Styles}
No!

*Out of anger, Styles pushes Shelley back and Sabin comes to his aid and just when it looks like there’s about to be another confrontation Shelley grabs Sabin’s arm and pulls him away.*

{Alex Shelley}
Let’s go Chris, The Machine Guns have business to take care of.

*The camera cuts back to the announce table where JR says some final though-provoking words.*

{Jim Ross}
It's great that the Machine Guns are back and all, but there's still a loose end that Shelley has to tie up. What is he going to do about John Morrison?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:15 am

After a video package promoting the Divas Champion Layla, we cut away to a specially set up area backstage where Scott Stanford is standing by.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 FVo4L

{Scott Stanford}
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to The Monster Bash, I'm Scott Stanford, and up next we've got a very special interview lined up that you don't wanna miss. We've known for five weeks now that history is set to be made when the Divas Championship is defended in a way like never before, because for the first time ever we've put the power in the hands of each and every diva in the division. Yes, an open gauntlet was announced by Vickie Guerrero last month, and week after week divas stepped up to the challenge, and now tonight the Divas Champion Layla will face her toughest defense to date. She's achieved so much history in her career here, she's broken records and now is the longest reigning Divas Champion we've ever had, but tonight all of that will be put to the test, and the question on everyone's mind is, who will walk out of The Monster Bash as Divas Champion! Can the tenacious champion overcome the unparalleled odds against her? Joining me now is that very same woman, please welcome the Divas Champion, Layla!

From off to the side Layla walks onto the scene, she's geared and ready for tonight's defense, and greets the cameras with a smile and a wave.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 TCy8i

{Scott Stanford}
You look lovely tonight, but how do you feel just hours away from what awaits you in that ring?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 ZubPD

{Layla}
Ya know, I feel great. Tonight is a testament to everything I've been working so hard for, winning the Divas Championship at Final Stand was so humbling, and I feel proud to say that for two hundred and fifteen days I have taken this division to heights it's never seen before. I've amped up the level of competition, driven countless women to work that much harder, and proven that I am what this division needed. It needed a strong, determined, and impressionable woman like me to pick up the pieces and create something wonderful, and that's what I've done. We've achieved everything we should have a long time ago, talent comes first, and it's all thanks to me! Gosh I'm just so amazing, aren't I?

{Scott Stanford}
There's no denying you've really proven yourself during the past seven months, but my question to you is, is this the end? Have you got it in you to outlast every diva that joins you in that ring?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Oc7O6

{Layla}
The end? Scott, it's just the beginning! Tonight I defeat every single diva that has the nerve to show their face in that ring, and then I take my place as the greatest diva in XWL history! I have the talent, I have the willpower, and I have the passion to set the bar the highest it's ever been! I'm at one hundred percent, my injuries are nonexistent, and I've fully recovered from last month's concussion. And honestly, I can't really think of one diva in this company that could beat me. Beth Phoenix? She'll be lucky if she even makes it past Kharma. Eve Torres? Do I need to get the footage of our last three title matches? I think those speak for themselves...Michelle McCool? She better hope and pray to her little hearts content that she's last, because that's the only way she'd even be able to get in any offense against me. Brie Bella? While clearly the better of the two, Brie just like her sister will never be anything more than a novelty act. They have the twin appeal, and if you take that away, well then you just have two ordinary and overall useless women.

{Scott Stanford}
Strong words for some of your competition tonight.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 B2K9I

{Layla}
That's just it, they aren't competition. Alone they're just destined to amount to nothing, no defining moments, no historical acclaims to their name. Yet thrown together they're supposed to put my reign in jeopardy? Sure tonight will be difficult, but not because of the "challengers" but because a person only has so much in them, we're all used to competing at a certain level, we put all we've got into every match sure, or at least I do, but this isn't just a match.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 8vcrb

{Layla}
See it's easy to defeat whoever when it's just one on one and we're both relatively fresh, but tonight I'll have to face those same people while already going through potentially long and strenuous battles beforehand. We're looking at possibly a dozen matches one straight after the other, that's gonna take a toll on anyone, but I have the desire that these other divas don't. I had the passion to come back from my career ending knee injury, and the drive to reach the top, and I did that. While I'm certainly not being praised for my efforts, there's no denying that I have done what many have failed to do before me. I don't consume myself with what people think about me though, because I know who I am, and who I am is a person that is truly deserving of everything she has and will continue to accomplish in XWL. Where as other divas are too caught up with other things to put in the effort that I do. There's a reason I've been champion longer than any diva before me, because I respect this title and what it stands for enough to bust my ass whenever it's on the line.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 NdKZM

{Layla}
I feel like others haven't shown this title that same respect, look at Michelle McCool, when she finally dethroned Natalya at Final Stand years ago, it was because of a screwjob, while I took part in that...it wasn't my accomplishment to gain and at the end of the day it wasn't anything to be proud of in the first place. If you're not good enough to win the Divas Championship on your own, then you're better off just posing for maxim and amounting to nothing like Kelly Kelly. See that's the difference between me and others, Kelly Kelly, the first ever Miss Money in the Bank, that's something to talk about right? Maybe if she went about things the respectable way sure, but did she cash in her contract against a game opponent like I did? Did she give them six weeks notice and face them when they were without a doubt one hundred percent? No. She chose to take advantage of Beth Phoenix following a match of hers, I don't like Beth, but even I know that Kelly Kelly should not have been praised for that victory, because she really accomplished nothing. She gave the title a new look, woopty do, but proved she was just inadequate on the night of her first defense.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 5JCI8

{Layla}
People can say whatever they want about me, but at least unlike their little favorites, when the opportunity came my way, I handled it with class. Which is why I'm still the Divas Champion and have been for seven months and counting.

{Scott Stanford}
Very passionate response, so tell me Layla, what are your thoughts on some of the women you'll meet in that ring later tonight?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 D1zja

{Layla}
I think it's obvious that I'm not all that impressed, but can you really blame me? This entire past five weeks no one has stood out, no one has made this their match to win, it's just been match after match, the typical "I'm taking your title and there's nothing you can do." It's just so played out, that and the ladies seem to be more concerned about their petty issues with one another instead of focusing on the prize in this, and the person that's holding it. Like I get it, we're all women, we've got tempers, but I'm the Divas Champion, and if you're competing in a match where you hope to leave the Divas Champion too, it might be wise to actually focus on me instead of silly issues. Like Molly Holy turning The Undertaker into her little puppet is nice and all, but maybe instead of worrying about stupid revenge on The Hurricane, whom you joined on your own in the first place, maybe try to call me out or something? That's one thing I can't knock about Mickie, she's clearly outmatched and will be defeated just like she was last year, but she's been determined. It's foolish determination, but at least she's actually taking this seriously.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 DM8nZ

{Layla}
Mschif, Lita, Michelle, Nikki all seem to have some issues, Beth and Kharma are trying to prove which one of them is less of a man, and AJ's off pretending she's the Miss Money in the Bank, and acting like she's not totally and completely insane. I even heard that she's so convinced she's the true Miss Money in the Bank that she's not competing in the gauntlet, but I think the real reason is that she doesn't wanna lose to me in another title match this year, so even though she's off her rocker, she's still sane enough to realize she's clearly outmatched when it comes to a match between us. The real crazy chicks are the ones actually heading into this match thinking they'll win! As if that'll happen ladies.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 D3Lnh

{Scott Stanford}
Never lacking confidence, how do you manage to remain so sure of yourself and of your ability?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 A8oy5

{Layla}
It's easy when you're surrounded by clearly incompetent women everywhere you look. The division has improved, don't get me wrong, Mschif, Kharma, huge examples of the image factor becoming a thing of the past, because let's be honest with ourselves, they aren't exactly winning any beauty contests in their lifetime, but they do have the skill in that ring, but so do I. I've worked my ass off to improve and to prove every single person that doubted me that I'm just as good as if not better than your favorites. The fact that I came back so strongly from my knee injury proves how much I have fought to get to this level, and I'm constantly getting better, adding new moves to my arsenal, creating new combos to catch my opponent off guard, and it's all just lead me to right here and now. No one else can say they've been Divas Champion for seven months, over two hundred days, no one.

{Scott Stanford}
True, but just as you broke Maryse's record, so could someone break yours in the future.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 VSQqu

{Layla}
I'd like to see them try. No really, by all means, because first they'd have to take the Divas title from me, which as we all know is so not happening.

{Scott Stanford}
Okay well, if not one of the women in tonight's gauntlet, what about Kaitlyn?

{Layla}
What about her?

{Scott Stanford}
She's the Miss Money in the Bank, should you win you'll have gone through more than any champion previously...some could say that's the perfect opening Kaitlyn would need to regain the Divas Championship.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 In5z5

{Layla}
Wait, you're not insinuating that everyone's little dorky favorite would do something so cruel, are you? Because she's this nice goody goody, does everything by the book, can never do no wrong, and stands for so many wonderful things.

{Scott Stanford}
I see what you're saying I do, but this contract she possess is all about opportunity, and surely she can't be knocked for doing what so many have done before her, whether male or female.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 THpTK

{Layla}
No of course not, because it's not like anyone's ever done things differently right? They've all been snakes in the grass just waiting to pounce on a weakened champion, never has one ever challenged them in advance to a later date. Oh wait, I was someone who did things differently, I was someone who challenged the champion over a month in advance, and I was someone that was successful with my cashing in, isn't that funny. Now if Kaitlyn's such a sweetheart like everyone claims she is, then why can't she do the same? But you know what Scott? You're right, she won't, she's just like I said when she first came here, she's simply using this as a way to get her name out there, and then when something comes her way, she'll say adios to this business and her fans who have supported her through thick and thin, it's just pathetic.

{Scott Stanford}
Kaitlyn doesn't strike me as someone who would just abandon the company, much less her fans.

{Layla}
They never do Scott, they never do. What happened to so many of the lovable favorites that have come and gone in this company? You wanna know who has been here since the beginning? Me. I was here when the division couldn't even be called a division, I've stayed true to XWL, I stuck it out when things got tough, and I didn't say I wanna pursue outside projects like the oh so many others. That is why I'm Divas Champion, Scott. I've learned, I've grown, and I've proven that I'm here for the long haul, which is why I make history, and everyone else, becomes it.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 O2Uv9

{Scott Stanford}
A very strong statement made by the Divas Champion, Layla thank you for your time and I wish you all the best in your upcoming defense tonight.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 F2tOF

{Layla}
I'm already the best...and it's time everyone else realizes that.

Layla finishes her remark with a confident smirk, and then struts off the set as we fade to a graphic hyping the Divas Championship gauntlet set to take place later on.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 YybbS
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:10 am

I had to stop reading when you implied MsChif couldn't win a beauty contest. Something about that just didn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:36 pm

The lights go out and the creepy music of the Undertaker plays. The Undertaker walks through the smoke and starts to walk to the ring

Jerry Lawler:
Welcome back to Eye for Eye and this is a shocker. We haven't heard in The Undertaker for a few weeks now ever since Molly Holly revealed she had the Undertaker Urn. Little bit suspicious don't you think JR. Has he been defeated by a single person.

Jim Ross:
Indeed it does King. In the past The Undertaker has always had a solution to every situation he has placed. In this situation he seems helpless he has no idea what to do. Has the Undertaker been defeated JR you say hell no. No matter what The Undertaker will find a way around this and at that time I hope Molly Holly gets whats coming to her.

Michael Cole:
Of course, Molly Holly is one of the many divas taking part in tonight's gauntlet match. Will she use her Urn to her advantage? In my opinion damn right she should. Molly should use any advantage possible to beat the Divas Championship and win her first ever Divas Championship.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 71_crop_340x234

The Undertaker has now entered the ring, the crowd go silent ready to listen to him.

The Undertaker:
These past few weeks have been cold yes just cold. I have played a game these past weeks I haven't played in a long long time, I played the waiting game. I waited for the lost Molly to make her first move to eternal damnation. A move that the devil himself will frown upon. I'm of course talking about what she possesses that is of course my Urn. She has won a battle just one battle, a battle I was defeated by only a fools mistake, a mistake which I haven't made in years. Trust in this though poor soul the war is defiantly not won by no soul. From what the bells tolled to me it doesn't look good for you at all Molly.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEnRij_xufGcajUGeYDDabEWKBRPV2IWa0ol8TNXqNTrudtNfUHYMM3Kwdhg

The Undertaker:
Your destiny is in your hands. I walked the path no one wants to walk, the path to hell and damnation. I got told the 2 paths you could walk no other just 2. The first path, the path you should walk, is to return the Urn to its masterful owner the one and only person who rightfully deserves to hold my Urn for eternity and you will be forgiven for your terrible sins. You of course have your second choice, the choice I would rather not happen. That choice is your soul will rot in eternal damnation and the Urn will return itself to its owner.

Molly stays on the stage and starts talking

Molly Holly:
and how are you expected to do that huh? As long as I have this Urn I will be going to no eternal damnation thank you very much. You are now my weapon for winning my first Divas Championship tonight. While I have this you are under my control only. You may be Mr scary pants to anyone else but while I have this Urn you will be known as Mr cutie pie from now on. Trust me I will be holding this Urn longer then you think.

???????:
Or that's what you think poor soul.

The Lights go out and the bells start to toll

DONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONG!!!!!!!!!!

DONG!!!!!!!!

The lights come back and behind Molly is none other then Paul Bearer who quickly steals the Urn from Molly's reach.

Jerry Lawler:
Now she has it coming for her. The Undertaker is free from her control. Hes coming for Molly. If I was her I would run, run as fast as she can, take a plane to the other side of the world just away from the Undertaker.

The Lights go out again and the bells start to toll.

DONG

DONG

DONG

The Lights come back on and The Undertaker has grabbed Molly on the stage on his shoulders ready for the Tombstone.

Michael Cole:
Molly is innocent woman. He cant do this to her all she wanted was her first xwl championship all ruined by this man The Undertaker

The Undertaker:
I'm sorry Molly you have chosen your path. All I can say now is to Rest In Peace.

The Undertaker starts moving her towards the tombstone position on the petrified Molly Holly. She starts to get free from The Undertaker grasp however and pushes herself free from him. As soon as shes away she runs away to the backstage area.

Jim Ross:
The Undertaker has done it again. He has got himself out the impossible once again. He has reunited with his owner Paul Bearer. He has reunited himself with his Urn. He has defiantly won the war against Molly Holly. Who is next on The Undertaker list of lost souls, nobody really knows. We will be back soon folks after these advertisements on when XWL will next come to your area.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Paulbearerreturnsjpg
Monsters Bash fades into ticket information as The Undertaker bows down to Paul Bearer
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Word's cannot describe how good that promo was.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Bangkind wrote:
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 pm

In what may or may not be the final Bella promo of the night, Nikki and Brie Bella are standing by, waiting to be interviewed my an XWL cameraman since moments ago, since they were taken by surprise when another cameraman was secretly filming them.

[Cameraman]: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with Nikki and Brie, the Bella Twins. How are you ladies tonight?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_001~0

[Brie Bella]: I'm feeling lovely tonight, who wouldn't be so excited for tonight because I'm going to rewrite the history books when I win the gauntlet tonight.

[Nikki Bella]: I'm feeling good and later on tonight, I get to do what I'm best known for, and that's winning.

[Cameraman]: Let's get to business, shall we ladies? First, Brie, tonight you have the opportunity to go home with the XWL Divas Championship. What your thoughts on the match, maybe some thoughts on the participants, say anything that comes to mind.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_003~0

[Brie Bella]: You know, ever since I came to XWL, I was unappreciated from the start, not being used to the best of my abilities. I wasn't getting the respect I deserved. Basically, I wasn't even being showcased in the spotlight like I should be. Why should a woman like me have to compete in random matched that have no meaning? Time after time, I was looked over, not even getting a title shot. The title matches have always been Layla vs AJ, Layla vs Michelle McCool, and Layla vs Eve. For these past few months, it's always been about one woman, and her name is Layla and the fact that she has held on to the title for so long sickens me. Finally, Vickie Guerrero came to her senses and granted me a title shot but with a twist, I would have to compete in gauntlet match with 11 other divas, who I will say, are not even close to my level.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_006

[Brie Bella]: Sure, this isn't the way I wanted my title shot but I'm grateful that I get the chance to rid Layla of her title. For all of you who don't know how this gauntlet match, let me explain how it will work for you idiots. Layla will first defend her title against the first challenger, if she wins, Layla will go on the face the next diva, however, if she loses, Layla's 200 repugnant reign will come to an end. I've made it known that I don't like Layla one bit but I'm hoping she is still in possession of that title when I enter the gauntlet. There would be nothing that could satisfy me more than to see the expression on her face when I put her title reign to an end.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_007

[Brie Bella]: Tonight, when I win this gauntlet, I will have the most memorable reign with this title that anyone has ever seen. You know what makes me different from all these divas, I garner a reaction that no other diva can because it doesn't get any better than Brie Bella--

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_013

[Nikki Bella]: Uhh, excuse me, Nikki Bella here, where's my question?

[Cameraman]: Right, right, I was just getting to you. So let me ask you this first, has there been any friction between you and your sister because she was included in the gauntlet and you were left out?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_015

[Nikki Bella]: You sir are trying to stir up controversy. I know that before I get a title shot, there are three divas that I have to do away with. I'll be rooting for Brie though, even though she's got this match in the bag.

[Cameraman]: I see. However, on a different note, do you regret starting this feud between MsChif, Lita, and Michelle McCool? Tell the fans how you feel.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_011

[Nikki Bella]: I can't say I'm too thrilled that I have to face three opponents tonight but the way I look at it is that I can kill three birds with one stone. Second of all, if there is one thing that I do besides winning, and that's never regret. I don't regret starting anything with anyone. This whole thing started between Michelle and I. Did I ask MsChif to come out and spit green mist in anyone's face?

[Brie Bella]: NO!

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_008

[Nikki Bella]: Did I ask Lita to come down to my ring when I clearly called MsChif out for getting in my business?

[Brie Bella]: NO!

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Normal_013

[Nikki Bella]: The problem with most of these divas is that they don't when to intervene in a situation and when not to. Tonight, I settle this whole fiasco once and for all. When you the bell rings tonight and my music plays over the PA system, I'll be the one who will walk out victorious with my hand held high and all the other divas laid out on the mat. Now you've got yout answers, make way. I've got a match to prepare for and Brie has a title to capture.

The Bella Twins exit the interview with their heads held high and they're as confident as ever. Brie just oozes confidence and she knows that tonight, she'll be walking out of the gauntlet as the new XWL Divas Champion. On the other hand, Nikki is as determined as ever to show these divas that she has never been the underdog and that tonight, she'll have the last laugh. Will Brie finally win the big one and can Nikki kill three birds with one stone? We'll find out later on.
Back to top Go down
NC17SuperStar
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Zander wrote:
Bangkind wrote:

Really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:14 pm

NC17SuperStar wrote:
Zander wrote:
Bangkind wrote:

Really?
Yes it was phenomenal Wink

Also just noticed we're on page two... yay I guess?
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Rap Crackle Pop wrote:
NC17SuperStar wrote:
Zander wrote:
Bangkind wrote:

Really?
Yes it was phenomenal Wink

Also just noticed we're on page two... yay I guess?

yay, page two, but way to bury my Bella promo, smh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next