Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012

Go down 
+9
Kyle
Zander
Ze Ben
NC17SuperStar
TheFilthParade
Stay✔
Bang
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ladies and Gentleman, LIVE from The Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Mississippi

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 2oXbA

The Xtreme Wrestling League

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 QbMTI

and Sinister presents a show where things are going to get ugly in a hurry because the inner monster of XWL’s superstars will be brought out as they prepare to do whatever is necessary to get the victory tonight. For on this night the stakes have never been higher, championships will be defended, rivalries will be taken to the next level and sacrifices will be made all in the name of getting the one-up on your opponent. Who will walk out of their matches as the victor and who will just be happy with surviving to live another day? These are these questions that will be answered as the night rolls on, a night where the beasts will come out to play. This is:

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 LdeBz

The Monster Bash!

Those competition on this dark and gloomy night are prepared for the worst and then some. They’re prepared to feel pain, they expect to bleed but they refuse to go down without putting up a fight. And fight they will for that is the only way they’ll live to wrestle another day and these will be fights for the ages because nobody wants to lose on a stage as big as this is. Thousands will be watching as this night rolls on—a night where twists and turns and shocks and drama lurk at every corner. Who can possibly predict the way this event will play out?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 JGU5R

Ever since defeating Ezekiel Jackson for the Xtreme Championship at Eye for an Eye, John Morrison has promised that he will bring the championship to the level that it used to be at, a level many felt it would never be at again. But Damien Sandow has been a thron in Morrison’s side threatening to end his reign before it even begins. Sandow brings a level of intellectual mastery that he feels that XWL has been missing since its inception and he vows to save the title himself, though his aversion to anything extreme makes the future of the title look bleak if he’s able to get his hands on it.

Damien Sandow
The showers of heaven shall rain down upon my face while it soaks in the spotlight for I truly deserve it. Nevermore shall shadows of mediocrity be cast upon the fine championship, yet rather the blessed hand of all that is righteous and dignified shall be the hand which holds it. My powers alone shall transform this once frowned upon championship into a mighty possession of this industry.

But Morrison is a fighting champion and after working so hard to win the belt he isn’t going to just lay down and let Sandow rip the title from his hands. Morrison is going to do everything he can to show Sandow the meaning of Xtreme and why he doesn’t belong anywhere near the title.

John Morrison
Here's my problem with you, you believe you are all high and mighty, when in fact you're below the scum of the Earth. How can YOU embody what an X-Treme Champion is supposed to be if you can't go to the extreme? You aren't willing to put your body on the line and put on classic extreme matches. If anything, you are just one small obstacle in my way to the top and I can and will dispose of you with no effort.

When these two meet in the ring they’ll stop using their words and instead use the plethora of weapons around them to do their speaking for them. Morrison will at least, but will Sandow stoop down to that level if it means leaving the pay-per-view as the new champion?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 55ktX

Eye for an Eye simply wasn’t enough for these two powerhouse women to prove who the more dominant of the two is and now at The Monster Bash they’ve been granted another opportunity to stake a claim for that title. After weeks of mind games, attacks, broken tables and entrance themes playing, Beth Phoenix and Kharma will enter the ring ready to tear each other limb from limb because the health of the other doesn’t matter at this point, nothing does… except getting the win. And while Kharma remains silent aside from a few bursts of maniacal laughter, Raisha Saeed promises that this will be the end of the line for Phoenix.

Raisha Saeed
Not one word has been uttered from Kharma, yet her presence speaks volumes. You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into Beth, you have no idea what's in store for your future. Remember this, you brought this upon yourself. This little bubble you live in where you think you stand a chance against Kharma will burst and you will be in for a rude awakening.

Little does Saeed and Kharma seem to realize that The Glamazon didn’t make a name for herself by making the lives of other superstars easy. If Kharma wants a fight then Phoenix will be more than happy to give her one because if there’s one woman that doesn’t see Kharma as a threat but as a victim it’s Beth.

Beth Phoenix
Forget what your "master" Saeed tells you to do... think for yourself and do what you want for once. You're one of the most dominant women to ever compete in this sport, just like me. We've both made it personal over the past month or so, so let's finally put an end to this. And this time, we'll end it the right way. Just the two of us, with no countouts, inside that ring, doing what we do best.

If tonight is truly the last night that these two women go one on one inside the ring then it’s quite easy to predict that they’ll put out all the stops in this one because after all the talking and the threats, nobody wants to be the one who has to eat their words.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 HfSCZ

Bitter that a future World Title Shot went to his old rival Randy Orton instead of himself, Dolph Ziggler has issued an open challenge to prove to on again off again partner Vickie Guerrero that he should have been the one to get that World Title Shot considering everything he’s accomplished over the weeks. Ziggler doesn’t have a clue who will come out to accept his challenge, but that’s what makes it fun for the Show Off as he prepares for a match that he’s certainly confident he will come out victorious in.

Dolph Ziggler
But recently it just seems like I’m fighting for nothing, I don’t even have a match at The Monster Bash, and to think that last month I was in the Main Event... I need to get back on track; I need to light that fire again to show everyone that nothing has changed. To show everyone that I am still the hardest working man in this company and I out-wrestle every single person to lace up a pair of boots!

Tonight, Ziggler will get a chance to back up his words as he gets ready for an unknown opponent. Now is his chance to make it clear that he’s worthy of the top spot and if he is able to beat his challenger that will certainly go a long way to showing that he can indeed back it up.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Iibx7

There is absolutely no love lost between these four women who only have a 25% chance of winning this fatal four way, but there’s a 100% chance that somebody is going to get hurt in this. Starting as a war of words between Nikki Bella and Michelle McCool over Nikki’s repeated use of her sister to pick up victories, MsChif eventually made her presence felt by threatening to take down both women for not living an honest life and weeks later Lita made a surprise return to Breakdown to finish what MsChif started which MsChif didn’t take too kindly too. Now after green mists, cheap shots both physically and verbally and a tag team match where teammates fought themselves as much as their opponents, anything can happen when these women are let loose in that ring. After coming out on top in their last match, Nikki feels confident that she’ll win tonight too.

Nikki Bella
You’re out on this facade as if you're this sweet innocent girl, let's not even pretend that Laycool never existed. You don't show any fire from within or passion when it's needed. Look who we have here. . .Lita. . .Lita. . .Lita. Now, if I remember correctly, I think I asked, no demanded, for MsChif to come out here and instead a big sloppy slut makes her way out here. Now did I run, no. I simply stepped aside and let MsChif do what she had to do. Hun, I'm going to win this. See you out there, sweetheart.

However, it was McCool who got the last laugh and at this point she’s tired of defending herself from those question how sincere her change of heart is. Tonight, she is going to show the other three women in the match that just because she’s become a nicer person it doesn’t mean she lost her edge in the ring.

Michelle McCool
Hun, I hate to tell you this because I know y‘all won‘t believe me but, this is far from an act girl. Now what was it you said that I don‘t deserve an explanation. That I‘m not fiery anymore? Well, I know I lost last week but, if I do remember correctly I gave you one hell of a fight girl. So I‘d watch yourself before I come up there and show you just how much fire this southern gal has!

The creepy and mysterious who spends her days and nights lurking in the darkness has made her intentions clear: She’s going to hurt everyone in the match and she looks forward to their screams and begs for mercy.

MsChif
In the ring I see not three women, but three future victims…three victims who deserved what’s coming to them from the very moment they opened their mouths to speak their blasphemy. I have accepted who and what I am, and that’ s monster who loves being the reason why people beg for mercy as much as I love the feel of the cold wind on my open wounds. Consider yourselves lucky, that you have been given the honor and now the countdown begins for now it’s only a matter of time before you end up just like Paige.

Lita is the wildcard in this match because we only caught a glimpse of what she has to offer since returning and the question of if she still has it in her is one that we’re still expecting an answer for.

Lita
This…this is exactly what is wrong with the divas division. This is why people think of it as a joke. I left this company because of divas like you, just look at yourself. Now I, I am a true diva. I am a wrestler and not just here to look good. Honestly I could go down there and beat the crap out of all of you right now and I wouldn’t even break a sweat. You are more focused on not breaking a nail and all that other girly crap, I am here to wrestle and this, this is sick.

Four women will compete in a match that only one can be declared the winner. Who will be the one?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 ThtHu

After winning a one night tournament at Eye for an Eye Rob Van Dam received the vacated United States championship and he vowed to be every bit of a champion that Shawn Michaels was. The champ was heading into tonight’s show thinking he was only defending against one man: the ever dangerous Wade Barrett, who has seemingly lost a step since losing his World Championship, but RVD couldn’t have expected Hulk Hogan to add Antonio Cesaro to the mix. Though despite the odds being stacked against him, RVD has embraced the challenge and he’s confident that The Monster Bash will be his night.

Rob Van Dam
Now you can go on and on about how I am going to lose this title but right now you just seem to be all talk. Now personally I’m a man of action. So if you really want to do something well then I’m ready. Now honestly you can go on and on about my past and how I used to be but I know that I am still the same great superstar I was back then. I’m everybody’s favourite superstar…and mine! You, nobody really likes you.

Despite coming up short at Eye for an Eye, Wade Barrett feels his loss was a fluke and he’s more certain thatn he’s ever been about anything that he will be easily able to put down any man that stands in his way and walk out as the new United States Champion.

Wade Barrett
Of course I didn't come out here just to point out anything wrong with you, I mean if I did that then we'd be here all night. I came out here to warn you, I came out here to let you know that I'm coming for what should've been mine at Eye For An Eye. That championship you have should be around my waist right now and if it wasn't for the bad officiating I mentioned earlier then it would be right where it belongs.

Antonio Cesaro sees this match as his opportunity to take the big leap he’s been so close to taking so many times before. The United States Championship has eluded him on many occasions before, but he won’t let this chance pass him by. For Cesaro his title win has been a long time coming and he will deliver on his promise.

Antonio Cesaro
By Hogan throwing me in that match, it only guarantees by the time that match is over, you're going to have a BRAND NEW United States Champion. Let me just say, when I have that title, no longer will you people ignore me, no longer will you people be ungrateful, because I will be the champion of all of you whether you like it or not.

With two challengers gunning for his prize, Rob Van Dam has his work cut out for him but he has the experience edge and he’s proven on occasion that he delivers in the biggest way when he faces the biggest obstacles, though facing Barrett and Cesaro in the same match is as big as a challenge can get.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 FYrZM

AJ’s sudden change in demeanor caught her former best friend Kaitlyn off guard and after trying for weeks to figure out what caused AJ to act this way, Kaitlyn has finally realized that AJ is too far gone to be saved. AJ has been set on making Kaitlyn’s life miserable by stalking her, stealing her briefcase and then brutally attacking her with a steel chair. Kaitlyn has reached her breaking point and with Hulk Hogan’s blessing she’s been granted a match where she’ll have the chance to beat some sense into her former Chickbusters partner in crime.

Kaitlyn
Yeah, my mind is pretty blown right now because of AJ and it's kinda making it hard to think straight. It's like, when you come face to face with AJ, you are entering the twilight zone where things are all weird, crazy and confusing and you don't know what is going on and you wish you were out of there and you'd never go back. Behind that innocent face is someone who is ready and capable of hurting someone and honestly, I'm a little scared.

It’s hard to tell how AJ will act when it’s time to wrestle Kaitlyn, or if she will even come to wrestle or just to viciously attack Kaitlyn again. That unpredictability is what makes her so dangerous, but she doesn’t see herself that way.

AJ
I’m not crazy!

Kaitlyn may find herself in a bigger fight than she was expecting, but this may be her only chance… this may be the only way that she can get AJ to leave her alone once and for all.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 RIXzx

It’s been three years in the making, but Chavo Guerrero is finally getting the Intercontinental Championship match that he’s been waiting for for all this time. His opponent? The ever cocky and the full of himself Michael McGillicutty who tried ending Chavo’s career months ago. But things are different this time, Chavo is newly motivated and he’s determined to not let McGillicutty get the best of him a second time. Originally, McGillicutty didn’t feel as if Chavo was worth his time, but now that he realizes that there’s no getting out of this match, he’s ready to give Chavo the beating he deserves and this time he’ll make sure that Chavo won’t be able to wrestle another day.

Michael McGillicutty
Do you think this is a joke? This isn't a game, Chavo, you're gambling way more that you think you are. Your arrogant pride lead to your downfall once before and it will lead to your downfall once again. Chavo, when will you learn, I am far superior to you in every way, I am faster than you, I am smarter than you, I am stronger than you, the only thing you are better than me at is being ignorant. You used your last name to get something you don't deserve, classic Guerrero, is it not? Chavo, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, you and I have faced off in this ring before and it didn't end well for you.

Chavo sees McGillicutty’s threats as nothing more than a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that his days as champ as over because Chavo swears that he won’t let another title match slip through his hands.

Chavo Guerrero
You gotta understand Mike, I do these little things to prove a point: A point that you’re not as invincible or unstoppable as you’ve foolishly thought you were for all this time. You’ve been threatening to run away from this match for weeks now, for starters, and let’s not forget that you’re threatening to have the worst Intercontinental Championship reign in recent memory. I’m only here to end that threat, Mike, because the people don’t need… they don’t deserve to go through another week with you as their champion.

This bitter rivalry may come to a close tonight and with so much on the line: pride, ego and most importantly the Intercontinental Championship, these two men will do whatever it takes to make sure that the other doesn’t win.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 SOjab

Brock Lesnar is not The Undertaker, nor is he Dolph Ziggler. Lesnar is unlike any other man that Randy Orton has encountered and for the first time in a long time The Viper is entering a match where the man on the other side of the ring is just as dangerous as him. But Orton doesn’t back down from fights, Orton doesn’t let his opponent think he has him beat, Orton simply goes out to RKO and punt skulls and he believes that Lesnar will receive the same fate. Though Lesnar isn’t any hurry to accept the match because according to Paul Heyman Lesnar won’t let Orton pressure him into a contest.

Paul Heyman
I am here tonight to speak on his behalf and to let the world know that I am not a happy man, but Brock? He is absolutely furious and let me tell you why, last week our beloved general manager Vickie Guerrero made a huge mistake when she folded under the pressure forced on her by the thug, yes thug that you people know as a mister Randy Orton. Brock Lesnar never agreed to fight Randy Orton at the Monsters Bash and don't get him wrong, he isn't scared to fight Randy Orton at the Monsters Bash...He simply chooses not to because he doesn't give in to peer pressure.

Orton is not a man who takes no for an answer and he s know for doing whatever it takes to get someone to accept his challenge.

Randy Orton
Paul...Paul...Paul. When will you and your client finally realize that I don't give a damn about anything that comes out of your mouth! I have what I want and that's a match at the Monsters Bash. You can lie and lie all you want but I know for a fact that Brock will be there and why? Well there's two reasons, number one, there's a big pay day involved isn't there? You're salivating at the idea of being a headline match on a Pay Per View once again! Reason number two, you can't let your ego take that hit can you? You wouldn't be able to live with the shame of no-showing!

This is looking more and more like it will turn into a brawl than a wrestling match and it’s possible that this is the way that Orton and Lesnar want things to be. All they want are to get their hands on each other and hurt the other guy as much as they can to prove a point that they’re the man to beat and to assert their dominance and their position as one of the best that XWL has to offer.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 YybbS

The women in XWL have the opportunity of a lifetime as they will be granted an opportunity to participate in a match that XWL has never seen before… at least not in this capacity. On this night, XWL’s best divas will get the chance to wrestle in a huge gauntlet where Layla’s prized Diva’s Championship will be placed on the line. This gauntlet will be the ultimate test of perseverance, strength, resilience and just the will to survive and battle on. In a situation like this the title is truly up for grabs, but Layla is certain that she will retain and that a victory tonight will cement her position as one of the greats to ever hold the belt, a position she feels that should have been bestowed upon her from the moment that she won the title.

Layla
I'm the Divas Champion, I demand, and I deserve respect. That's not a lot to ask for, for someone that's been champion for as long as I have, and to accomplish what I have, respect shouldn't even come into question. Yet continually people disrespect me and treat me like I'm Kelly Kelly. I might not have busted my ass on the indies, but ever since I first got a wrestling contract I've done nothing but bust my ass every single night. Constantly in the gym, constantly adding new moves to my arsenal, and I'm always promoting XWL like a champion should. I appear on talk shows, do several interviews on the radio, and I just got back from an anti-bullying campaign, I am the perfect representative of this division and its divas.

In a match where every diva is invited to get involved, will Layla somehow find a way to do the impossible? Or will a new diva step up and soak in the spotlight that Layla has been basking in for so long?

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 S47ou

After coming out victorious in a grueling Elimination Chamber match, Joey Ryan finally won the World Championship and was able to back up his claim of being the best thing to happen to XWL. Austin Aries has returned from his loss in that very chamber, and he claims that Ryan’s reign will come to a resounding end so a man more worthy of the belt will hold it and keep it at the level it needs to be. Neither of these men are lacking in confidence or arrogance and it’ll be hard for the people to decide who they hate more, but they can’t deny that they’ll be in for a heck of a match because with stakes this high both men are going to bringing their A-game and then some to leave as champion. But Aries feels that Ryan’s best doesn’t come anywhere close to his and that the championship is as good as his.

Austin Aries
I know that you’re a great competitor, but there is one thing that you’re not that separates the both of us and that is you’re not A Double Austin Aries. You’re not The Greatest man That Ever Lived, all you are is a 70’s throwback who happened to make it big in this company. The truth of the matter is when you and I step into that ring in a one vs one contest, you don’t even come close to my level. Hell, nobody on this Earth comes close to my level because I am a league above, I am the standard and I am the perfect mold of a Professional Wrestler and in two weeks I will prove that fact.

But the self-proclaimed fastest rising star in XWL history is going to just sit back and let Aries take what he worked his entire career to get. Ryan is going to do whatever it takes to retain, even if it means being a little sleazy.

Joey Ryan
Please no flash photography, ladies and gentlemen right now what you are witnessing is not just Joey Ryan, not just the single greatest thing to come out of Hollywood, but the single greatest world heavyweight champion in Redemption history. Redemption is now sleazy. Joey Ryan is the new poster boy and times are changing. You need to just take a step back because this title is not going anywhere.

In the first of the big two title matches, the top dog of Redemption will be determined. It will only take three seconds for the title to change hands or for it to remain where it is and for Aries and Ryan keeping the other down for those three second may be the hardest thing they’ve ever had to do.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Size9

In one of the biggest rivalries in XWL history, a feud that has seen numerous twists and turns, the saga between the Rock and CM Punk is set to come to a close tonight in one of the most anticipated matches XWL has seen. For months Punk fought for freedom against the alliance of Vince McMahon and The Rock: The Corporation. Every time it looked like Punk will finally become his own man, The Corporation shut him down and showed at Punk’s expense that they were a force to be reckoned with. With Punk away Rock eventually shed Mr. McMahon and embraced the fans again and when he returned Punk wasn’t too pleased with the way that the people turned on him and seemingly forgot everything Rock put him through. But Punk doesn’t care, what matters to him is punishing The Rock.

CM Punk
Week after week I have been beating you down, I have been getting inside your head and the best you can come up with is some lame threats and piss poor excuse for entertainment? You really have lost your touch. You think I am doing this for respect? No, I am doing this to show you what my life has been for the past few months. What I have had to endure, month after month of pain and humiliation but I gritted my teeth and continued being the Best and in a matter of three weeks you are out here crying like a little baby who dropped his lollipop. You and these people have no sense of morality, you have no sense of justice and when things start going bad for you, you begin to play the victim and these people jump back on your bandwagon as though nothing ever happened.

The Rock is going to bring the fight to Punk, and if Punk thinks that his quest for justice and redemption will be easy then he’ll be in for a surprise.

The Rock
You better hope to the sweet god above or whatever backwards ass demi-god you believe in that you bring it to The Rock, you bring it with everything you have because if you don't you won't last five minutes in this ring, you are gonna get every last drop of The Great Ones sweat, every last drip of The Peoples Champions blood and every last ounce of The Brahma Bulls life! You are going to get the absolute best of The Rock! Come hell or high water when the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared there's not going to be a sound in this arena, you could hear a pin drop when your back hits the mat off of a Rock Bottom and the ref drops to the floor, counting that inevitable three...Then and only then will this arena explode in victory!

It’s clear that these two men hate each other and it’s easy to see why after everything they’ve been through over the months and tonight we will see what that hate will push them to do. We will see how far they will be willing to go and if they will look back on this night and regret the things they did to another human being in the name of revenge.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 OBMBy

The main event of The Monster Bash features a match-up between two men who in a few short weeks have made it clear that they only care about one thing: The XWL Championship. They don’t care who gets hurt, they don’t care what happens to the other man, they only have their eyes on the gold and when Edge and Chris Jericho get into that ring they will risk it all to win the biggest prize Breakdown has to offer. There have interferences, spears, codebreakers, threats and brawls and it has all been escalating until this night where these two bitter rivals are just about ready to explode. Edge has gone from champion to challenger in a matter of weeks and The Rated R Superstar is going to use every trick in the book to ensure that he can taste that success one more time.

Edge
I'm on the hunt and you are now my prey. I've got a Spear in hand and it has your name on it and if this doesn't hit you the first time, be ready because I won't miss the second time. If I have to win the XWL Championship because Jericho isn't in condition to fight, that is fine by me. All of you will just have to deal with me being the champion once again and this time, I won't lose it a month later. You'll all be in the Rated R Era of Edge. But luckily, things will be back to the way they should be by the time Monster's Bash ends. Jericho, Jericho will no longer be your XWL Heavyweight Champion and I will. I will prove exactly why Jericho winning was a fluke and he is the wrong choice to represent Breakdown by holding the championship around his waist.

But Jericho is out to prove the opposite, that his victory is not a fluke, and that his reign will not be ended easily. He calls himself the best in the world at what he does, and he’ll prove that by making an example out of Edge.

Chris Jericho
I am the best in the world at everything I do. Edge is not and that is why Edge took his eye off the ball tonight. Edge cannot adapt to change or any situation out of the ordinary which is why he was distracted. If that had been me, I would've still walked out as the victor, but Edge lost. Just like Edge will lose this Sunday at The Monster Bash, because Edge is not championship material. He never has been and he never will be. Right now, I am in my prime. The Chris Jericho of 2012 is Chris Jericho at his full potential. No longer do I crack jokes or strive to entertain. Right now I am fully focused on being the best that I can be and that is why I am the XWL Champion.

Only time will tell which of these two men will walk of the Monster Bash as the champion and just like everyone else competing tonight, Chris Jericho and Edge are heading into their match expecting a war. Ladies and Gentleman, The Monster Bash begins now!

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:25 pm

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 OBMBy

The main event of The Monster Bash features a match-up between two men who in a few short weeks have made it clear that they only care about one thing: The XWL Championship. They don’t care who gets hurt, they don’t care what happens to the other man, they only have their eyes on the gold and when Edge and Chris Jericho get into that ring they will risk it all to win the biggest prize Breakdown has to offer. There have interferences, spears, codebreakers, threats and brawls and it has all been escalating until this night where these two bitter rivals are just about ready to explode. Edge has gone from champion to challenger in a matter of weeks and The Rated R Superstar is going to use every trick in the book to ensure that he can taste that success one more time.

Edge
I'm on the hunt and you are now my prey. I've got a Spear in hand and it has your name on it and if this doesn't hit you the first time, be ready because I won't miss the second time. If I have to win the XWL Championship because Jericho isn't in condition to fight, that is fine by me. All of you will just have to deal with me being the champion once again and this time, I won't lose it a month later. You'll all be in the Rated R Era of Edge. But luckily, things will be back to the way they should be by the time Monster's Bash ends. Jericho, Jericho will no longer be your XWL Heavyweight Champion and I will. I will prove exactly why Jericho winning was a fluke and he is the wrong choice to represent Breakdown by holding the championship around his waist.

But Jericho is out to prove the opposite, that his victory is not a fluke, and that his reign will not be ended easily. He calls himself the best in the world at what he does, and he’ll prove that by making an example out of Edge.

Chris Jericho
I am the best in the world at everything I do. Edge is not and that is why Edge took his eye off the ball tonight. Edge cannot adapt to change or any situation out of the ordinary which is why he was distracted. If that had been me, I would've still walked out as the victor, but Edge lost. Just like Edge will lose this Sunday at The Monster Bash, because Edge is not championship material. He never has been and he never will be. Right now, I am in my prime. The Chris Jericho of 2012 is Chris Jericho at his full potential. No longer do I crack jokes or strive to entertain. Right now I am fully focused on being the best that I can be and that is why I am the XWL Champion.

Only time will tell which of these two men will walk of the Monster Bash as the champion and just like everyone else competing tonight, Chris Jericho and Edge are heading into their match expecting a war.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Spoiler-alert

*Chris Jericho has done it!*

*Jericho sits backward and takes in several deep breaths, after pinning his contender Edge. Edge has not moved since being the victim of the final Codebreaker which kept him down for the three count. Jericho is handed his title and looks at it lovingly with a menacing grin on his face.*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 AjX01

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match and STILL XWL Champion....
CHRISSSSSS JERICHOOOO!

*Many in the crowd boo the announcement, despite not being a fan of either of the combatants in this adrenaline-fueled match up. The main event certainly lived up to the hype, and through it all, Chris Jericho kept his promise of prolonging what he calls his "Era".*

[Jim Ross]
And there we have it folks, Chris Jericho is still the XWL Champion. What a great match we just witnessed. You have to give credit to Chris Jericho for persevering through everything Edge threw at him as both men gave it their all here tonight.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Oh, no doubt about it. This one was a match that will be remembered for a while. It could have easily gone either way, but as much as I hate to say it, Chris Jericho deserved this victory tonight.

[Michael Cole]
The Era Of Chris Jericho rolls on. We thank you all for tuning in for The Monster Bash Pay-Per-View. It's been one heck of a show. But for now, we wish all of you a good night.

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 2bVNh

*Jericho rises to his feet with a smug look on his face, under a continuous wave of jeers from the XWL Universe. He raises his title in triumph and it looks to be the last image we see as the show fades off the air...*

[Michael Cole] YES! HE'S HERE! THE MIZ IS HERE TO SAVE THE PAY PER VIEW!

*Much to the shock of, well, everyone. The theme song of The Miz plays as the smug grin is wiped off of Jericho's face almost immediately. Miz walks onto the stage wearing a fine suit as always and he has a microphone in hand. He claps for Jericho on top of the stage until his music stops.*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 LhsCe

*Jericho moves against the ropes towards Miz with a confused and annoyed look on his face, he clutches his title across his shoulder.*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 BKCGe

[The Miz] Chris, Chris, relax... I'm not here to attack you, I'm not here to brutalize you or verbally berate you. I'm actually here to congratulate you, you just had a successful defense and you deserve a round of applause for that. You won! But that's not all you won, you won a very special prize. You get to be the man to defend that glorious title against ME at November To Remember. So mark the date in your diaries, kids. Because November 18th is going to be a groundbreaking night in this company, the night I finally get my well deserved title shot.. The night I claim what is rightfully mine, in a moment that will truly be...

Awesome.

[Michael Cole] OH MY GOD!

[Jim Ross] Bah Gawd what news! Jericho against Miz at November to Remember!!

[Michael Cole] SHUT UP JIM, MIZFITS, NOVEMBER 18TH IS OUR NIGHT! TWEET IT, TOUT IT, FACEBOOK IT!!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Calm down, Cole. Like it or not, Miz is definitely in for the fight of his life, and knowing Chris Jericho he won't take too kindly to Miz ruining his moment...

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 EoB9t

*A determined and newly motivated Miz stares down to the ring where Jericho is shown raising his title in one hand while pointing to himself motioning that the title is going nowhere. This intense staredown is the last sight we see before The Monster Bash 2012 heads off the air..*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Gonna give the awards a go again, PM me plz

Superstar of the show

Diva of the show

Promo of the show

Shocker of the show

Champ of the show

Match of the show
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:27 pm

*note: these reviews will be shorter because there's a bunch of them to do*

XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 BANGREVIEWS

Return of the Sky Movies voice over guy
I like the idea of everyone in this match doing this kind of promo, but the deep voice bit still sounds really weird in my head. I liked the bit where you talked Lita up, I thought that was pretty good. And I liked the little criticism on the Diva thing, something she brought up not being comfortable with in her Autobiography, and I also like the bit about Michelle, it wasn't amazing, but it was solid. Then the Bella bit that bit was good, but it kind of lost me with you bashing them for being diva's, just didn't seem very Lita-like to me. And the MsChif bit just seemed a bit meh to me.
Favorite Line: "I’m not calling myself a diva" by Lita
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1

Only Shaman's can wear glasses in doors
It's good to see Morrison is confident he'll be leaving as champion, and you answered it in a very heel, self confident way too, so that was cool. Then you gave a bit of a face answer for the next bit talking about Sandow walking out on your match, and it was something I could see Morrison saying, about he tarnished his reputation when he walked out on the match. Then onto Alex Shelley, who seems to have a lot of friends around here, and the questions by Josh in this promo are very good by the way. And then you go back to acting more like a heel, seemed a little inconsistent to me, but it very a very good promo.
Favorite Line: "Not only did he disrespect me by walking out, but he tarnished any credibility he had as a respected opponent" by John Morrison
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1

MOTOR CITY!
I like how you brought the preshow happenings over to the main PPV and going with Shelley being annoyed that Sabin got the victory through shady means, and him making it about him, I thought that was kind of interesting with Shelley basically just saying he's tired and wants to go home. Then they quickly reconcile their differences then AJ Styles comes in and ruins this beautiful bromantic moment. Obviously still annoyed at how he lost, even accusing Shelley of favouring Sabin over him. I liked it.
Favorite Line: "Tonight was supposed to be the end, but thanks to you this whole triangle things carries on" by Alex Shelley
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1

I like my English Muffins with jam
I really liked the long introduction by Scott Stanford, he introduced Layla very well and built up the gauntlet well too. Layla refusing to back down from a challenge, thought it was pretty big headed to say she's took the division to new heights etc. Always confident, Layla saying she can beat everyone etc, honestly, this promo ran too long for my liking, and I felted you could of done a lot more with a lot less. Don't get me wrong it was good, but it was just so needless long. It kind of just made me start to hate it a little. There were some great lines but at times it kind of all blurred together.
Favorite Line: "The real crazy chicks are the ones actually heading into this match thinking they'll win" by Layla
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin2

Undertaker:Buried Alive
This is just not good, like at all. I haven't read any o this Molly Holly having the urn stuff, so yeah. But I just flat out don't get this, AT ALL. If you're going to do a storyline like this then Molly Holly was clearly one of the worst choices for the diva you could of possibly made. Winter or Luna Vachon might of worked, but even then that's at a push, and on that note, no diva no matter who could of called Undertaker Mr Cutie Pie and it not be the most cringe worthy thing I've ever read. Oh and The Undertaker bit just didn't seem right either. And the idea of Molly Holly escaping The Undertaker's grasp, just... there are no words for this promo that could do what I'm thinking justice.
Favorite Line: "DONG" by Big ass Gong
Rating
(A very generous)XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin2

The third Bella...promo
I kind of expected another Bella promo after how the previous one ended, I like how they're both fully on the same page once again, and I liked how you built both of them up well with them both confident of winning and confident that the other will win too.
Favorite Line: "however, if she loses, Layla's 200 repugnant reign will come to an end" by Brie Bella
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin2

The Shaman's of the Unwashed Masses?
A entrances were super detailed with great commentary which I loved, then onto the match, then post match, Shelley comes out and questions what's going on, then BAM, Morrison turns on him with a bottle shot to the head. AWESOME. Then Sandow picks up a mic and begins to talk, more AWESOME! And you two announce your master plan to reignite the X-treme vision, and I really hope it works. I liked the back and forth between you too and liked how you both said You're Welcome in tandem.
Favorite Line: "You're Welcome" John Morrison and Damien Sandow
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin2

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW Chavo
Super short segment, but it achieved a lot, something not many people do, but this shows it can be effective.
Favorite Line: "It seems that they’ve come to grips with their fates: that one match will determine which path their careers take"
Rating

Intercontinental Championship match
I really liked the add commentary, but I don't really want to watch the videos, as I'd rather review the rest of the show. Anyways McGillicutty wins after a McGillicutter onto the chair, then Vickie comes out and restarts the match, in which Chavo wins. Congrats Krzy! You definitely deserve it, but then that fuck McGillcutty wants to rematch and gets it immediately. This bit seemed unnecessary to me really. Then Chavo gets the mic after pinned his opponent twice, bragging about how he was written off and would never be champion and how he proved everyone wrong, then claiming his is the must see champion on Redemption, the promo was solid.
Favorite Line: "now XWL has a Guerrero holding a championship and that means great things for all you people and bad things for people who are going to be frothing at the mouths to get a shot at me" by Chavo Guerrero
Rating

Oh look it's that diva that Kyle should of dropped like yesterday, and drop Austin too.
I've said before the deep voice V/O seems weird to me, but I like the continuity for this matches hype, with shoot like interviews for all four of the diva's. And I like how they're not overly long. I liked how you kept it very simple just saying LayCool wasn't really her and this is the first step to a new McCool, and this is just about proving she deserves to be there, y'all. And I loved the lesbianism between McCool and Layla.
Favorite Line: "Tonight is about stepping into that ring with three other women who, quite frankly y’all, don’t like me one bit" by Michelle McCool
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1, but 5 is the sex scene between Layla and McCool had video evidence.

Femme Fatale 4-way
I liked the match, wish it was either chopped up into more paragraphs or not in bold, made it kind of hard to read. But the match quickly descends into organised chaos, and I like how you always keep account of all 4 diva's. As the match goes on pins get more frantic. And then weird stuff happens. Michelle randomly disappears. The Bella’s attack MsChif, which was pretty cool. But where's McCool, why did nobody pin anyone, is the match still going on now? So many questions.
Favorite Line: "After that move Lita drops onto the ground but MsChif remains standing on the barricade and lets out a loud scream."
Rating

United States Title match
A pretty short match, and I know from experience how much of a slut Triple Threats can be to write. I thought it was interesting how RVD was removed from the match, and gives Ash a lot of ammo for the build to his rematch, then as Barrett and Cesaro have some nice action, RVD comes back to the fray, not letting his reign die without a fight. I really liked the Filthy Tramp bit. I liked the ending too, esp. that Uppercut, sounds brutal. Oh and congrats Oreo! Another deserving champion.
Favorite Line: "Filthy tramp" by Wade Barrett
Rating

It ain't easy being Sleazy...apparently
Joey Ryan coming out of the fences being his usual cocky self, and bringing up very valid points as to why he's confident, then so even more why he's going to beat A Double. Then going on to saying why he's proving that he's the man on Redemption now. And I like the shots at Ted. Fuck that guy.
Favorite Line: "The night where Double A proves that he is not the greatest when he goes to the dentist to sort out a few loose teeth" by Joey Ryan
Rating

Lesnar fucking shoots
I really liked the Cole introduction to the promo and I like the UFC style of the promo, it makes the match feel bigger. I loved the bit about him getting DQ'd was doing Joey Ryan a favour, that was great. And I really liked Brock saying he'll walk through everyone and take what's rightfully his and that starts with Orton.
Favorite Line: "I will eliminate each and every last one of the poster boys until I am the only man left standing physically able to compete in a World title match" by Brock Lesnar
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin2

There's only enough room for one dominant Diva in XWL
You clearly understand you're characters very well and it shows here, how Beth firmly believes she's the toughest diva in the locker room, and then assuring everyone that she's more than able to hit Kharma with the Glam Slam.
Favorite Line: "That was great wasn't it? It felt so good to finally silence that creep" by Beth Phoenix
Rating

US champion in 5 language
I like the short recap of Cesaro's "set backs" in his short time in XWL on his path to XWL gold, before a little insult at all Americans before ripping into the camera man, which I liked.
Favorite Line: "And if you didn't get that... that's the point" by Antonio Cesaro
Rating

The best in the world at everything he does including this interview
Again you clearly just get how to be Jericho as with Beth and Lesnar, and it just shows. I like how you accused Edge of being nervous and saying you'll end his career. Seeing through his false promises paragraph was gold too. Really enjoyed this promo.
Favorite Line: " I see through your veil of lies" by Chris Jericho
Rating

Static Static BOUNRE! Static Static
It's interesting, nothing much to review though.
Favorite Line: "DON'T CHEER ME!" by Evan Bourne
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1

Please go Cena!
Good to see you're keeping with Cena, thought you might be dropping him for some reason. I like how he addressed honestly why he went AWOL, seemed very Cena like. Then him openly admitting he doubted why he was even in XWL was surprising to me, altohugh I guess Cena's at the point in his career that it's passable that he could be doubting his abilities. That said I think his reason as the moral value enforcer is an interesting look on things, but it’s nice seeing Cena as a broken man, the promo seemed very Cena-like, kind of reminded me of the day after Mania this year for the tone this promo was delivered in. Then with the fan trying to attack him, and then it just being a ploy for Christian to attack him. I liked it, should be a good feud.
Favorite Line: "I'll try to show the more arrogant members of this roster the meaning of Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect" by John Cena
Rating

Punk vs. Rock
I liked the green text for the hype video, if you asked I would of made one for you. I liked the commentary before the entrances and Robert's building up the match, real big fight feel here. I really liked the start of the match with them circling the ring, good psychology there. And I really like the blow by blow descriptive, really lets visualize the match in your head. I love how the two spend a good while feeling each other out looking for a weakness in the other, then Punk outsmarting Rock was a good little bit there, and goes well with Punk being Punk. This match should of closed the show and I feel bad for possibly stealing people's attention with the Mankind attack. So many great bits in this match, false finishes were great, and the start of it was just amazing. I love how you described things in an immense amount of detail, and that ending was great! If you haven't read it yet then you really should.
Favorite Line: "Punk in full disrespect mode flips The Rock off before dropping to a crouching position, now mocking Rocky himself, after a while of Rock dazed and groggily getting to his feet Punk spins him around manually and hoists the dead weight up onto his shoulders before bringing him over his head to the most overwhelming sound of boo's this company has ever heard"
Rating
XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Pumpkin1

World title match
Shame you have a job and couldn't do a write-up Ash, but congrats.

Diva's(?) match
Video not going to watch it.

Master of the Brocktagon vs. the Viper
I was looking forward to this match, so I was bummed out when it didn't happen, but the brawl was great too. Starting with Orton jumping him whilst making his way to the ring. And the idea of Brock hitting the steps sounds like a rough landing. Then as Lesnar begins to fight back with those giant hands of his, the rope hung DDT, attempted Punt Kick, and the F5 onto the stage. Some great spots here. Then the end, no words. Can't wait for you two to actually have the match.
Favorite Line: "Orton turns around but he doesn't get a second to get his bearings as Brock spears him into the air and charges forward as both men break right through the titan tron set!"
Rating

Longest bathroom break ever
Interesting match really, basically all the division gets a shot, well written entrance for Layla and McCool, shame Molly and Kana didn't put in the same effort. And Fox entrance was well done too. Was surprised Kana was the one to beat Layla, and shame what happened happened, but then Beth comes down and beats Kana, btw I liked the coverage of Layla upon being pinned. And then Beth beats Eve too, then unfortunately the gauntlet comes to a premature end thanks to that bitch Layla! Looking forward to the gauntlet continuing this week.
Favorite Line: "You go Layla! Fight the power! This gauntlet was entirely unfair to her in the first place!" by Michael Cole
Rating

Ziggler open challenge
I was in it so won't review, but the bit's Adam did were awesome.

XWL championship match
Not going to review the match since it's a video but congrats Red on retaining. Wasn't expecting Miz to come out at all with Chris still celebrating his win. Kept your promo short but sweet, should be a good match between you two at November to Remember, looking forward to the promo's too. And I liked Cole marking out at the end. Not really enough to give a higher rating, nothing wrong with the promo though.
Favorite Line: "SHUT UP JIM, MIZFITS, NOVEMBER 18TH IS OUR NIGHT! TWEET IT, TOUT IT, FACEBOOK IT!!" by Michael Cole
Rating
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Thanks for the reviews, Bang, really appreciate you taking the time out to give some feedback. Klass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012   XWL The Monster Bash:  10/21/2012  -  10/28/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL The Monster Bash: 10/21/2012 - 10/28/2012
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3