Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

PPV Awards: The Monster Bash

Go down 
+2
Jonguin
Shug
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Empty
PostSubject: PPV Awards: The Monster Bash   PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Match Of The Show

Normal Match

World Heavyweight Championship

PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Worldtitle

PPV Awards: The Monster Bash RH48xPPV Awards: The Monster Bash TTp6A
The Rock Vs CM Punk (C)

Review thanks to the one and only Penguin.

"Holy shit. I wish that would be an acceptable review. That's almost all I have to say. First off the entrances were done so well. Felt so real with the "LET'S GO ROCKY" "CM PUNK" duel chants. Zander is the man when it comes to write ups. Hands down he's the best in the league. Great usage of pics through out the match too. "As The Rock slowly rises and groggily spins around Punk leaps up onto the top rope and fires himself through the air going for a huge clothesline but NO! The Rock catches him under the arm in mid-air and goes for The Rock Bottom!" That would've been holy shit if that connected, I could see that happening tbh. Z captured their motions so well in this match, even with Punk doing his macho man tribute. Gotta love WELCOME TO CHICAGO, MOTHER FUCKER!" Then of course, after the match, SWERVE. Rock heel turn. Perfectly done. I never thought I'd see that in a million years. I really look forward to future interaction between these two. 5/5"

Runners Up
Bryan Danielson Vs Davey Richards
Cody Rhodes Vs John Cena

Promo Of The Show

PPV Awards: The Monster Bash T9m8nPPV Awards: The Monster Bash Z6UVT

"Hey, not surprised about this one. DiBiase was serving it up real here. "straight up...You're a dick." That line was amazing. I loved that David was able to stay as the goofy Ted while Red was able to stay as the strict Jericho throughout the entire promo. They really captured their characters well in this. Then suddenly Ted started to quickly get more serious throughout the promo. It all flowed so well and it made sense. I really liked this line from Ted: "You are what I never want to be... The fact I'm compared to you in any sense makes me sick to my stomach. Earlier you said that I remind you of what you were months ago, what's that supposed to mean? That I'm not a whiny bitch like you've become? That I take pride in my fan base and god forbid, want to entertain the people that pay to see me and everybody else? The fact is, I may remind you of what you were, but trust me Chris, I will NEVER become what you've become! You're everything I hate, and everything I aspire to be nothing like. So say what you want, say I'm a loser, a failure, or an incompetent wrestler...Because it's things like that, that will just make it all the more sweeter when I finally achieve my childhood dream, and silence all of the people that said I couldn't. " Then of course Ted went back to being goofy after that. Nice to see Ted finally get the upper hand at the hand. Great promo top from bottom. 5/5"

Runner Up
CM Punk/The Rock
Eddie Guerrero/Kurt Angle

Star Of The Show

PPV Awards: The Monster Bash TTp6A

CM Punk picks up his 3rd straight Star of the Show Award and goes on to continue to prove why he is the Best In The World. This highly anticipated match between The Rock & CM Punk finally happened and CM Punk managed to pick up the win over his long time rival. However, with the controversial ending to what was a great match, is it over between the two? Who knows, keep an eye on CM Punk to find out how he reacts to what transpired after the bell.

Runners Up
The Rock
Cody Rhodes

Diva Of The Show

PPV Awards: The Monster Bash PDD4W

It is fairly obvious as to why Kaitlyn is the Diva of the Show this month. After Kaitlyn picked up a huge win at The Monster Bash and in doing so she managed to capture the Diva's Championship. It was deffinetly a night to remember for the new Diva's Champion, but surely the best friend and former Champion AJ lee forget about losing the Championship... Can she? Keep an eye on Kaitlyn to see if anything happens between the Chick Busters.

Runners Up
Layla
Eve

Shocker Of The Show

PPV Awards: The Monster Bash RH48x

That's right, it's the hot topic after The Monster Bash. After the epic encounter between CM Punk & The Rock, the two shook hands and seemingly buried the hatchet.... This is until The Rock dug up that hatchet again by Rock Bottom'ing CM Punk. It's no secret that these two strongly dislike each other, but does The Rock hate CM Punk that much to turn his back on his Millions of fans? What was the reasoning behind the attack? There is only one way to find out and that is to keep an eye on The Rock.

Runners Up
Eddie Guerrero Debut
Davey Richards Defeating Bryan Danielson

Last edited by Shuggz on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: The Monster Bash   PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 pm

:tna:

<3 Who voted the guy who got fired Star of the Show tbh.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: The Monster Bash   PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:26 pm

fuck yea Red, we got promo of the show! You're still a dick though mischief

Congratulations to all the winners though and great reviews from you Penguin, I couldn't have said any of that better myself.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: The Monster Bash   PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Got two runner ups :O! fuck yea cheers to everyone who voted for me and as ET said great reviews penguin Razz
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: The Monster Bash   PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Penguin wrote:
hug
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: The Monster Bash   PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:28 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Penguin wrote:
hug

hug

:tna:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: The Monster Bash   PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:09 pm

Thank you to everyone who voted for my awards, a lot of work went into that write up and it's really great to feel that it was appreciated, also a big thanks for voting my heel turn as shocker of the PPV, I always wanted my eventual heel turn to be unexpected and not just a two paragraph promo like a lot tend to be.

Great PPV from everyone involved. They just seem to get better and better, amazing work guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: The Monster Bash   PPV Awards: The Monster Bash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV Awards: The Monster Bash
Page 1 of 1