Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013

Go down 
+18
T-Roll
P1
Moontan
TheFilthParade
DashingDJUrie
Shug
Austin
DieCobros
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
RJ Smith
Liam
Kyle
Ash
Adam
Zander
Jonguin
#NOTSEME
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Empty
PostSubject: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:00 pm

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Bjn4WcV

Live from - Lexington, Kentucky

Deadline Time - 27th, October, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL The Monster's Bash
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 DTVMgn9

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 5TYK3FZ

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 VxG2xkq

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 5jq5Yra

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 RztoWFo

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 X4KXU1N

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 QGnDd0Y

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 B5kwlWh

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 DlzqeUf

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 YOESVt0

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 L7Jy4J8

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 U9Gaqwq

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 17Y0Dzm
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm excited for this, this card has some serious potential to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Jonguin wrote:
I'm excited for this, this card has some serious potential to be awesome.
This. Looking forward to keeping up with this card, make it a good one guys <3
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:56 pm

[Brad Maddox] Carson, are you recording?

The video begins to play as Brad Maddox is shown walking through the parking lot of the arena for tonights Monster Bash Pay Per View.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 UrfSXD0

[Brad Maddox] It's a big night for us, Carson. Tonight's the night we, well, I.. make my mark in XWL once and for all. I know a lot of people are talking about stuff like the World Title match.. the Divas Elimination Chamber and many more. But by the time the show is over the only thing that will be on everyones minds is Brad Maddox,  Twitter, Facebook, everyone's going to be talking about Brad Maddox! I'll be trending worldwide, I'll gain thousands and thousands of followers, maybe I'll even get my account verified, who knows?!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Hi2EG0P

[Brad Maddox] See, look at this, YouTube! One thing people know about me is I'm all about YouTube, I have an account and I have like.. 45 subscribers. That's the kinda guy XWL needs, I go into all of the videos of myself on YouTube and I talk to my fans. And if they dare say anything bad about me I just school them and my comments get a ton of likes, that's self promotion, I can bring that to XWL!

[Carson] So you pretty much sit at home watching videos of yourself and talking trash to people on the internet?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 7VWh1OA

[Brad Maddox] And I look fantastic doing it. Look, we're getting off topic. What we need to think about is tonight and how we're going to get into the arena, now at Eye for an Eye the only way I could get into the arena was actually buying a ticket and I uhm, I don't really have the money to do that right now so we need to be sneaky..

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 1AH42dc

[Brad Maddox] Ahhh let me think.. I'd suggest that we beat up two of the security guards and take their outfits but that'd be kinda pointless since you wear an XXXL shirt. I mean I could try sweet talking the guards into letting me in but I'm not sure if you could enter and I really need this to be filmed so I can show the world first hand how much of a coward Triple H really is.. We need to hurry though because I don't want to get in too late and- wait, get down!

Maddox and Carson crouch down beside the truck.

[Brad Maddox] Film it, is that who I think it is?!

Cody Rhodes is seen getting out of his car as he takes his suitcase out of the trunk, he adjusts himself as he starts walking through the parking lot heading into the arena. Brad gets up to his feet and then shouts.

[Brad Maddox] YOU SUCK CODY!

He crouches back down as Cody is seen looking around the parking lot puzzled before walking in through the superstar entrance.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 V4UBue0

[Brad Maddox] From what I can see there's two security guards at the superstar entrance, they just kinda nodded at Cody and ticked his name off the list and let him in. So why don't we just walk up and see if they let us in? I mean surely they know who I am. Let's just try it out and play it cool, alright? Just follow my lead.

Brad walks up to the superstar entrance as he awkwardly nods at the security guards before trying to open the door, one of the guards takes his arm.

[Security Guard #1] Name?

[Brad Maddox] Brad Maddox.. Thanks!

He tries to walk past them but the other security guard stops them now.

[Security Guard #2] I'm sorry sir, your name is not on the contracted talents list. I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave..

[Brad Maddox] No no, it's right there, look closer!

The guard moves the clip board closer to his face and then Brad smacks the clipboard upwards hitting him in the face with it as he tries to open the door quickly but is tackled by both security guards. He screams like a girl as they restrain him and then throw him out of the area as he shouts "STOP FILMING CARSON!" The screen cuts to black and a few seconds later Brad reappears.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Xb78N7W

[Brad Maddox] Alright.. That last idea may have been a little harsh. But there's still plenty of time right? The show hasn't even started yet! But there's no way we're getting in with those two idiot security guards, I could've taken them both out of I wanted to, I just didn't wanna ruin this outfit for my big Pay Per View return you know?

Brad continues to walk until he stops in his tracks and spots something in the distance that can't be seen on camera due to how dark it is. He turns to the camera with a smirk.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 IOb6SbU

[Brad Maddox] Carson.. I've got an idea.

To Be Continued.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:13 am

The camera pans to a young lady standing in place with a mic in hand.

{Interviewer}
In a few moment I will be trying to interview the challenger for Christian's World Heavyweight Championship, Alberto Del Rio.

As she says that the match graphic comes on the screen with the Pay Per View theme "Silence" by Nobody playing in the background

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 GZUVNNq

As the camera returns to the women she starts jogging towards who we could only assume is Alberto Del Rio. He seems to be mid-preparation for the biggest match of his career. She waits for the camera to re-focus and begins questioning Del Rio.

{Interviewer}
Alberto, tonight is quite possibly the biggest night of your wrestling career, tonight you challenge for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. What's your mind set, your game plan?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 YbypDq5

{Alberto Del Rio}
I'm not revealing anything here miss but I can assure you that I've never been more prepared for an opponent than I am for Christian tonight. He will be my biggest challenge as far as skill inside that ring since my return several months ago but I have 100% faith in myself to get it done. I had a long, stinging run of failure after failure in the spotlight but finally I got over that last month winning the right to challenge Christian tonight. This match culminates everything I've been striving to achieve....success in my profession and redemption for my past sins. Es casi poético, mi pasado me ha perseguido, pero, finalmente, después de pasar por el infierno con Kane y la Cámara de Eliminación ...... es hora de limpiarme de mi pasado y seguir adelante con mi futuro como Campeón Mundial Peso Pesado.

The interviewer looks frazzled by the long string of Spanish let off by Del Rio, he grins.

{Alberto Del Rio}
I apologize, when I'm in deep thought I tend to slip into español.

Del Rio's expression quickly changes from that grin to a more focused look.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 JDC6f0x

{Alberto Del Rio}
Buena suerte, Christian. You're going to need it, it'll take all the luck in the world to keep me from prying that World Heavyweight Championship from your hands. If I have to break an arm....I will, it's not too personal but I can't say I'd be remorseful if I did snap your arm. Usted me ha faltado el respeto a uno demasiadas veces, I won't let it happen again because I value those things, honor and respect, because it's what this profession is built on. I've had a shaky past when it comes to those matters but I now see the error of my old ways and have rectified that as best as I could. I defended my familia against Satan himself, I fought tooth and nail just to protect Ricardo and these fans admired my efforts, they cheered not because I smiled and shook hands with them, not because I made bad puns and gave them a nickname, but because I EARNED their respect like you did with me until you threw it all away.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 B40SL77

Alberto starts pointing his thumb to where the noise of the crowd reacting to a pre-show match is heard.

{Alberto Del Rio}
Those people, no matter how much I respect them, don't decide what happens in that ring, destiny isn't real as much as I tried convincing everybody I was god's gift to wrestling. The only thing that's real is me, him, that ring, and that title and at the end of tonight as the show fades to close he'll be on the mat, I'll be holding that title standing about that ring celebrating because no matter how much he thinks he wants it I want it that much more, as a matter of fact I exigir that title. I have never had so much fire built up inside of me as I do right now and unfortunately for Christian when we get in that ring this built up passion, this rage is getting released on him and the end result, el final, will be me winning my first XWL World Heavyweight Championship.

Del Rio starts to walk away but the interviewer stops him for one last question.

{Interviewer}
What does a loss tonight do for your legacy here in XWL?

Del Rio keeps his intense expression focused on the interviewer and after a couple seconds responds

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 U7lmoXP

{Alberto Del Rio}
A loss tonight? It kills my legacy, there is no legacy for Alberto Del Rio if I lose tonight....I have worked so hard to get back to this point that coming away empty handed again is just.....I couldn't do it. If I don't walk away with that title tonight I might as well sign my pink slip and walk out that door because I don't deserve to be here. I have been given several chances and until recently I simply showed an afinidad to failure so a loss tonight is the career killer, I don't have it in me to go through another Kane, another Elimination Chamber, another Mr. Perfect, another Rock I just don't have that in me again so in the main event it's de vida o muerte, do or die for Alberto Del Rio.

Del Rio storms off camera and the segment ends with the interviewer plugging the main event match-up once again before signing off.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:23 pm

The sold out crowd rise to their feet in an instant as the glass shatters throughout the arena, which can only mean one thing, a whole lot of hell is about to be raised by the toughest son of a bitch in XWL: Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 3jC037Z

Austin strolls down the ramp as the noise from the fans damn near deafens him, even after all these years nothing gets a wrestling crowd on their feet like the catalyst of the attitude era himself! He climbs up the steps before wandering along the apron, hopping up to the top turnbuckle and giving the entire world a not so friendly double bird...

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Wh6jn4m

He then jumps down into the ring, being handed a mic from the ring announcer who then abruptly leaves in fear of being hit with a Stunner..

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 NnwAdUl

[Stone Cold]
There's a whole lot of questions that need answering right now but in case you haven't noticed, Stone Cold Steve Austin doesn't look like no damn interviewer, so we're gonna have to find someone to step into this ring and take the wheel! Lets take a little look at the crop we got out here....You!

[Jim Ross]
Me?

[Stone Cold]
Yeah you! If y'all wanna see Jim Ross get in the ring and have a reunion with Ol' Stone Cold...Gimme a Hell Yeah!

[Crowd]
Hell Yeah!

[Stone Cold]
I said...If you wanna see Jim Ross and Stone Cold crack open a couple of Steveweisers and answer some questions...GIMME A HELL YEAH!

[Crowd]
HELL YEAH!

With that, JR stands up out of his chair and is about to take off his head set when--

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 JTXJ0rf

[Stone Cold]
EH-EH! Sit your old Oklahoman ass down! As much as the people wanna see it that just ain't gonna happen! Stone Cold doesn't need no friend, Stone Cold needs an impartial interviewer who handles himself with class! Someone who does this for a living! A broadcast journalist of sorts! Now where could he find someone like that....Ah, you!

[Michael Cole]
Me?!

[Stone Cold]
Yes you! Get your ass in this ring boy!

[Michael Cole]
Actually Steve I'm fine where I a--

[Stone Cold]
Stand up, take off your headset, put your tampons in your purse and make your way to this ring you little meely mouth bastard!

[Michael Cole]
Oh-Okay!

With that Cole throws his headset down and falls to the floor to a roar of laughter as he rushes his way to the ring, he slides in and stands face to face with Austin looking a little more than terrified..

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 PUGhsYV

[Stone Cold]
God dammit Michael, didn't you just hear Stone Cold telling the fans that he needed an interviewer with some class? The only way you could have made that entrance any more girly was if you put on a dress and sung a little Dolly Parton! Now take your skinny ass back out of my ring and try again!

Michael Cole looks hurt and confused but he is in no frame of mind to question Stone Cold, he backs away slowly and exits the ring, standing outside...

[Stone Cold]
What are you waiting for? We don't have all day! Do you actually need me to walk you through it?!

Cole quickly walks over to the stairs and walks along the apron before entering the ring through the middle rope...

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 3anqqS1

[Stone Cold]
Jesus christ...We'll have to work on that another time because quite frankly we're running out of time, it's almost half past the hour and Stone Cold ain't drunk yet! A lot of people have been wondering just where the hell Steve Austin is! I hear people day in day out muttering to themselves in the back saying that sure he's been here, but he hasn't really been here. People are starting to worry about it, people are starting to think that Stone Cold has gotten soft in his age and more importantly some people are even starting to wonder if Stone Cold Steve Austin still has what it takes to open a can of whoop ass! Now Michael go ahead and do what you're here for and ask me how I feel about that!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Q3pLYOB

[Michael Cole]
Well Austin, how do you feel about that?

[Stone Cold]
That's a god damn stupid question you little punk!

[Michael Cole]
But that was your question!

[Stone Cold]
Are you calling Stone Cold Steve Austin stupid?

[Michael Cole]
NO! That's not what I me--

[Stone Cold]
You're just as bad as them Michael! You're all out to trash Stone Cold! You're all out to throw your two cents in! I'll tell you how it feels Michael, it hurts my feelings when people talk about me like that!

[Crowd]
WHAT?!

[Stone Cold]
I said it hurts my feelings when people talk about me like that!

[Crowd]
WHAT?!

[Stone Cold]
When they call me names!

[Crowd]
WHAT?!

[Stone Cold]
Like stupid!

[Crowd]
WHAT?!

[Stone Cold]
And has-been!

[Crowd]
WHAT?!

[Stone Cold]
When they call me ancient history!

[Crowd]
WHAT?!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 RFMtdKL

[Stone Cold]
Well let me tell you all right now that the only thing that's ancient history is the games being played right here in XWL! Now Michael, ask me why I'm here!

[Michael Cole]
Steve, why are you here?

[Stone Cold]
That is truly the question of a jackass! It's obvious to anybody with half a brain why I'm out here! Stone Cold Steve Austin ain't no joke! Stone Cold Steve Austin is an alcohol fueled ass kicking machine with the most dangerous weapons in the world right here, his fists and his ability to not give a single damn what happens to anyone who stands in his way! He's sick and tired of all the bitching and moaning that goes on in this place and he's here to straighten these so called "superstars" out and get everybody back where they belong, right in a queue behind me for a monster sized beating

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 3lrJkmc

[Michael Cole]
Well Steve if you don't mind me asking, where exactly do you plan to start? XWL is currently the most hyper competitive company in the history of our business, so many people come in here to make a name for themselves and they can barely scratch the surface.

[Stone Cold]
Well look at that, you do have the balls to ask your own questions.

Michael Cole looks proud of himself as a sly smile spreads across his face, like a kid who just got praised by his teacher...

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 FgDrXXq

[Stone Cold]
Too bad your question absolutely sucked! If you ever talk to Stone Cold like that again he'll slap that stupid little grin right off your face, pick it up off of the floor and shove it up your ass! You have the nerve to stand there and call XWL the toughest place in wrestling history right in front of the Toughest Son of a Bitch this industry has ever seen! I and I alone brought companies to their knees and made them beg before I tossed them out like yesterdays trash!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Q3pLYOB

[Michael Cole]
I'm sorry Austin, I wasn't questioning your toughness I was just--

[Stone Cold]
There you go again, back peddling and flapping your little gums, what's the matter? Where did the big bad Michael Cole go? Are you scared of Stone Cold Steve Austin?

[Michael Cole]
I'm not scar-

[Stone Cold]
You should be! Everyone should be! I'm not here to play around! I'm done being an after thought. Starting next week I'm coming back down to this ring and I am gonna pile the bodies to the sky! Climb on up every beaten and broken son of a bitch that got in my way and take my place on top of the mountain where I belong! Now that we've got that out of the way Michael, I've got a couple of questions of my own!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 MzzOG4H

[Stone Cold]
Do you believe Stone Cold when he says that he's back in business?

[Michael Cole]
Yes, I believe you.

[Stone Cold]
Do you like Stone Colds plan?

[Michael Cole]
Well...Yes...It's a great plan.

[Stone Cold]
Do you trust Stone Cold?

[Michael Cole]
......Yes, I--

STONE COLD STUNNER!

Austin bounces back to his feet as the crowd roars with cheers of laughter as Cole flops out of the ring and down to the floor, Austin picks his mic back up and focuses right into the camera...

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 YMW2sRL

[Stone Cold]
That right there is a message to everybody watching! That right there is my motto! Don't Trust Anybody! That counts for double if that somebody is the Texas Rattlesnake!

The crowd let out a huge pop as Austin lays down the law for the XWL roster...

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 ZFEyssX

[Stone Cold]
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE! CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Austin is all fired up as he bounces over to the corner and heads up, throwing his middle fingers in the air! Everybody in XWL is on watch and you can believe Stone Cold when he says that nobody is safe!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 ORofxIG

Austin then throws his hat into the crowd before lifting his hands into the air, signalling for a couple of Steveweisers! Out of nowhere two cans are thrown towards the turnbuckle, Austin catches them before cracking them open and downing them!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 4EMiiOn

Austin then throws the cans wayside and signals for a couple more as he exits the ring and walks backwards up the ramp, stopping halfway for a few more cans!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 YnW1LU3

The Texas Rattlesnake reaches the top of the stage and throws his arms up into the air, catching two more Steveweisers before holding them up high, toasting the sold out crowd to what seems to be the start of a journey that will leave a massive hole in the XWL roster and authority!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Hu1bu0c

XWL's Monster Bash rolls on as a rejuvenated Stone Cold leaves the arena, leaving a huge message behind!

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:25 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:26 pm

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 ZaIyq
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Zander.. you little... Aw who am I kidding I can't hate you. I look forward to what you pull as  him. hug
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:38 pm

A Zander promo? What is this, 2011?
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:40 pm

As the early stages of Monster Bash get underway we cut backstage to meet up with Santino who hasn’t been booked to appear tonight but believes he has something special to share and therefore has made the effort to come up to the show nevertheless.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 J6TTPpq

Santino Marella
Hello, good evening ladies and gentlemen welcome to XWL’s very own pay per view Monster Bash! Are we all excited to see how this night unravels? Because Santino sure is. But, of course we haven’t forgotten about last week too soon have we? No of course not, we all remember Santino’s returning match against the monster, the animal, the ape like man that is Brock Lesnar. Yes we remember who won that don’t we. SANTINO! And what’s even better. Santino did it such a quick time he did not even need the help of his friend Kenny! You see Brock Lesnar has been saying that the win was not a legitimate one but of course it is! Just because he hears a noise doesn’t mean you switch off! It’s a time to switch on just like Santino did!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 IC7WKlm

Santino Marella
Brock lost concentration whereas I turned into super mode! And that’s when I rolled him up for the three count. Now, this is the start of a very successfull streak for Santino because I have been talking to Kenny and we agreed that the only way to be the best here in XWL, is to keep on beating the superstars nobody gives us a chance against, just like last week. So now Hulk Hogan has been fired I don’t know what the match cards are going to look like and what opponents I am to expect but trust me when I say this, Santino and Kenny are on their way to the top and good luck trying to stop us! But today isn’t about Santino and Kenny because we are not on the card for this pay per view unfortunately. No today we have a guest. A very special guest who has a very special role to play in tonight’s main event regarding the World Heavyweight Championship match!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 JKL1DZI

Santino Marella
This is so exciting! Can you believe it? Santino is about to interview a celebrity and who tonight has the power in his hands to who walks away with the world heavyweight championship! But because he is still not here Santino has one more thing he would like to say to you all. Santino would like to thank you all very quickly for the warm reception he received last week in his returning match on Breakdown. Now that I, Santino, have this first win under my belt it will help me plough down any opponent that gets in my way and before any of you know it. Santino Marella will be holding an XWL championship!

Santino starts to walk up and down on screen doing his signature trumpet taunt to show how excited he is.

???
Hey Santino, errm hello? Over here. You called me down for an interview?

Santino Marella
Oh good evening sir! Ladies and gentlemen I present to you tonight. The official match referee for the main event tonight. Jerry!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 ZnyzO5N

Santino Marella
Now Jerry, I just thought because tonight is such a big night for you I would try and get some of your thoughts on it all. Now first of all, this is your first time being the official referee in a world heavyweight title match. How does that feel? I bet it feels good doesn’t it? But maybe if you make a mistake you will be fired, are you not nervous at all?

Jerry
Errrm, Santino, sorry to interrupt you here but this isn’t my first time officiating a match where a title is at stake. Actually I’m a regular official at XWL pay per views and more often than not I’m usually officiating a title match.

Santino Marella
Hmmm, it looks like my calculations are incorrect. But that doesn’t matter I have many questions to ask you anyway. Do you think it will be obvious to the audience when you let Alberto Del Rio win?

Jerry
Excuse me? I can assure you and anybody else that seems to be having doubts that like always I will call the match right down the middle and show no favouritism what so ever. So know, it won’t be obvious because I won’t be ‘letting’ anybody win.

Santino Marella
Oh I like how you did that there. You coded in that it won’t be obvious in a way that I would understand but our viewers wouldn’t right? So just to confirm you are letting Del Rio win tonight?

Jerry
No Santino I am not! And if you’re not going to take this interview seriously than I may as well leave right now.

Santino Marella
Ok ok, I am sorry Jerry, you will call the match down the middle we all understand ok we have got it. So, does it not make you nervous at all that the any mistake in that match could in fact alter who walks away champion and in a sense change somebody’s career forever?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 0LDlTkA

Jerry
Well I guess if you’re a referee and you’re thinking like that then you’re not doing your job properly in my opinion. You have to clear your mind of any thoughts of that nature and just do your job to the best of your ability and the rest will work itself out.

Santino Marella
I see I see, how much of these American dollars would it cost Santino to make sure that you somehow don’t make it to the arena tonight and Santino takes your place as the match official.

Jerry
I’m sorry Santino but none.

Santino Marella
OK DEAL!

Jerry
Sorry?

Santino Marella
I said how many dollars and you said none, that is a fantastic deal in my eyes.

Jerry
No what I meant was there is no amount that would make that happen because I wouldn’t do that.

Santino Marella
But, now you have just crushed my hopes and dreams. I hope you don’t kiss your wife with that lying mouth of yours.

Jerry
I think we just had a little confusion Santino. I will see about getting you a spot as a referee next week on Breakdown instead?

Santino Marella
No thank you the damage has already been done. Next week Santino will be too busy kicking butt in the ring to referee so that my friend will be impossible. Before you hurt Santino’s feelings anymore let’s just say we move in ok?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 F6qMguA

Santino Marella
My question now Jerry is what is your favourite food.

Jerry
My favourite food would have to be....

Santino Marella
To feed your dog.

Jerry
Sorry, my favourite food to feed my dog?

Santino Marella
Yes.

Jerry
Well I don’t have a dog so I can’t answer that....

Santino Marella
Well then that concludes the interview thank you very much for your time Jerry and good luck in your match tonight I hope you win.

Jerry
I can’t win because I’m the official....

Before Jerry can continue Santino has already dropped the microphone and began speed walking away in his signature fashion to another area of the backstage layout.
Back to top Go down
RJ Smith
Jobber
RJ Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:04 pm

As we come back a promo pops up.

Jerry Lawler:
Oh My Gosh everyone Razor Roman better know as Scott Hall is coming to XWL..

Michael Cole
Hey Yo! I can't wait.. and everyone here in this arena cannot wait too.

J.R.
And The Survey says...This guy is going to make a impact on XWL... The Lone Wolf Scott Hall.

Last edited by RJ Smith on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:58 pm

*The Monster Bash carries on from our last segment as we go backstage where we see Kevin Kelly*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 UC4goPi

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly here standing by with The Rock and Rock how do you feel tonight going up against Cody Rhodes? Last week you confronted Cody in that ring and well ho-

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 XounUOl

*Rock sticks his hand in the air and Kevin instantly shuts up. The crowd begin to cheer as Rock slowly looks into the distance.*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 MyGVtAg

The Rock
FINALLY….THE ROCK….HAS COME BACK…TO LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY!

The Rock
Kevin, that's your name right?

*Kevin nods quickly*

The Rock
Why the hell in a blue moon do you smell like the underneath of Big Show's man breasts?!

*The crowd laugh as Kevin Kelly gets quite embarrassed*

Kevin Kelly
Erm...

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 QXrsvGV

The Rock
That's okay, The Rock understands, you're just shy of being on live TV infront of all The Great One's fans. Well that's okay, everyone gets shy once in a while but DAMN, carry some deoderant with you or something. You smell worse than Paul Heyman after 3 rounds of big birdy brawks stroodle! I mean, I didn't even know it was possible to smell that bad! In fact you smell worse than-...actually we're on live TV, we'll save that for a conversation later. The Rock apologises, I'm sure you're a stand up guy now let's go ahead with this interview. Please, ask your question.

Kevin Kelly
How do you feel about you match tonight?

The Rock
Wait, is that the University of Kentucky cheerleaders? Damn!

Kevin Kelly
Wait where?

The Rock
Over there!

*Kevin turns around only to be quickly kicked out of the camera view by The Rock*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 72BsCJc

The Rock
Better...Now you want to talk about Cody Rhodes going ONE…(ON ONE!)…ON ONE…with the great one? Tonight Cody Rhodes is going to finally be trapped inside that ring. The Rock is ready for this match. For too long Cody Rhodes has been a pain in The Rocks side as he’s tried to get his foot back on the ladder and work his way down that long hard road to being the World Heavyweight Champion. Cody attacked me and left The Rock unconscious twice. The Rock hasn’t forgotten looking up and seeing referees and emt’s around asking if I was ok. The Rock hasn’t forgotten about Cody spraying pepper spray into The Rock’s eyes and then trapping The great one under a container. Now The Rock hasn’t forgotten last week when you forgot to go to the toilet and all the crap spilled out from your mouth in that ring. You keep talking a lot of trash but The Rock’s gotta’ little advice, Cody what you need to do is take that mic, give it a little shine with one of your makeup brushes, make it all nice and clean, twist it sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 4s9XOJI

The Rock
Cody who do you think you are coming on to The Great One’s show and attacking him not just once, or twice but three times. The Rock doesn’t expect a Jabroni who wishes he looked like a ken doll to be making his way down here and acting like he can do just whatever the hell he damn pleases inside The Rock’s ring! Cody you’ve brought everything to The Rock, you’ve knocked The Rock down and thought that was it. You made an impact attacking The Rock. But The Rock got back up and came back for more. The Rock has never…ever backed down from a fight. The Rock may have seen the best of what Cody has to offer but you haven’t seen the best of The Great One yet.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 V2TRggb

The Rock
Cody The Rock has been putting boots to asses, three six five twenty four seven since you was in diapers! You want to talk about going one on one and bringing down The Rock’s dreams of beating Cody Rhodes. You want to talk about change and how it all starts tonight and Cody’s long climb to the top well if you want to get there you have to go straight through The Peoples champion! Cody the bottom line is this, The Rock is done playing games. The Rock is done with getting attacked from behind and being sprayed in the eyes. If we’re gonna’ do this we’re gonna’ do it right. If it’s a fight that you want then it’s a fight you got tonight live for the first time ever Cody Rhodes vs The Rock.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 YNF2Qrv

The Rock
…and as sure as Coach plays with barn yard animals, as sure as Kevin Kelly is a weekend stripper named cinnamon, as sure as The Rock has blood running through his veins and as sure as the MILLIONS…(AND MILLIONS!)…AND MILLIONS of The Great One’s fans are here tonight The Rock is going to go out into that ring and whoop that sorry son of a bitch and bring him down from cloud nine straight to Rock Bottom! Cody you are not just going against The Rock, you’re not just going against The Great One….Oh no, you’re going ONE ON ONE with the trailblazing, eyebrow raising, pie eating, elbow dropping, heart stopping, BHRAMA BULL!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 NFLCv5r

The Rock
IF YA SMELLLLLLLL-EL-EL-EL-EL-EL-OWWWWWW!!

WHAT THE ROCK…

IS…

COOKIN’!

*Rock stares down into the camera as the crowd cheers and seem excited for the match upcoming later tonight. The camera fades off and moves on to the next segment.*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:29 pm

*Cameras go outside and we see Hollywood’s own, Joey Ryan standing in the parking lot, taking time to enjoy a cigarette.*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 NZLXW

Joey Ryan
LIGHTS….CAMERA’S…ACTION!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 QWVl3

Joey Ryan
Last year Joey Ryan walked into The Monster Bash the world heavyweight champion. Last year Joey Ryan walked out of The Monster Bash the world heavyweight champion. This year Joey Ryan dosen’t even have a match. XWL have once again decided to leave money on the table. Now I’ve been saying time and time again you don’t leave Joey Ryan alone. You don’t give Joey Ryan room to think. I am capable of a lot of things and getting things done for myself is something that I’ve always been good at. You see I put my trust in XWL management to get things done. Thinking that they might actually know what was best for Joey Ryan and give Joey the best chances to succeed. Joey Ryan last year was the breakout star. Joey Ryan brought in the draw, the business. Everyone knows it. There wasn’t a soul in the back that could beat Joey Ryan. I was undefeatable. I lost less than 10 times all last year. I’ll be crazy even thinking I’ve been in that many matches this year.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 NJ1UA

Joey Ryan
I don’t think XWL know just what kind of asset they’re dealing with in Joey Ryan. I have been treated unfairly all year. I beat Drew McIntyre and did I get a title shot? No. Drew gets a title shot and where is he now? Nowhere to be seen. Joey Ryan beat him within an inch of his life, did you really think he’d win a title in the condition I left him in. John Morrison should thank me for gifting him a title defence. It’s only a matter of time before I get back to where I belong and that is with my name in lights. This whole year has been frustrating. I’ve been on the brink of walking away time and time again. I even tried to get on the crowds side and try be the good guy. Sleazy isn’t good and it dosen’t work. Joey Ryan will always be a bad guy. That’s just who I am. Joey Ryan is a cocky arrogant superstar but the difference between me and everyone else who comes goes out to that ring and talks crap is that Joey Ryan can actually back it up.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 R2W3q

Joey Ryan
Not many people can say that won the Intercontinental title 3 weeks into their XWL career and not many can say they in just over a year they need one more title to win to have done it all here in XWL. Done it all. Joey Ryan will have done it all in just under 2 years if I win the United States title. People try here and fail. People try here for years and can never get the job done. That is why Joey Ryan is different. That is why Joey Ryan is at the top of the food chain and that is why Joey Ryan is recognised as talent. XWL I want you to recognise Joey Ryan and I tried to get you to realise Joey Ryan is money but you haven’t. You’ve ignored the polls and you’ve ignored the fans who wanted to see Joey. The true fans of wrestling who have supported me for years on the different circuits around the US.  Just because Joey Ryan isn’t a factory made wrestler you shoot him down and just think I’ll sit back and accept it.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 WqoGO

Joey Ryan
Joey Ryan has sat back for too long and that is why tonight I’m doing a job myself. Tonight just like every single night last year the last thing that everyone is going to be talking about is Joey Ryan. Joey Ryan is the name on every fans lips at the end of a great show and that is something that has been lacking for too long. There are two things that need to happen in XWL. Hulk Hogan, this could have saved your career. You might still be in charge now if you had just given Joey Ryan the opportunity he deserves! Now whoevers in charge listen up, I want a match tonight. I want a match and I want some respect. Joey Ryan is tired of having nothing here and just sitting back. This is the time where I can finally fight and actually show the crowd what real talent is and what they’ve been missing. XWL management If you’re not gonna’ give Joey Ryan a match, Joey Ryan is gonna’ take control of a match. I had a feeling you’d say no but that’s okay. I have a plan that will get me noticed and will get the attention of a few top superstars. Joey Ryan will have his name in lights for the second time.

*Joey takes one final drag of his cigarette and drops it on the floor before heading pack into the arena.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:42 pm

As the mood in the arena is unanimously a feeling of excitement and anticipation, the lights begin to flicker at the top of the stage, signaling perhaps that something is about to happen. This intrigues the fans, so much so that they begin to get out of their seats, despite nothing actually happening just yet. All eyes direct their attention to the very top of the ramp, expecting something, they don't know what....but something is about to happen...

A never before played music strikes the P.A, but instant excitement sends the fans into a crazy outburst of cheers, because they know whoever is about to come out, has a purpose.

[King]
What the...? Who...who is this?

[JR]
Your guess is as good as mine, but with rumors circulating backstage all day, and with the firing of Hulk Hogan now behind us....who knows what's to come.

[Michael Cole]
Guys! Look! At the top of the stage, someone's coming out!

The cheers get louder and louder as the figure steps out from the back, wearing a full pant suit, and a bright smile on her face....it's none other than Stephanie McMahon! She hasn't been seen in quite some time and the excitement hasn't died down a single bit, if anything they've gotten louder since seeing her face appear out from behind the curtain.

[JR]
Look King! It's Stephanie McMahon!

[Michael Cole]
Finally! She's returned! Please never leave us again Stephanie!

[King]
She was at one time the Executive Administrator over the Divas Division, but quietly disappeared...do you think she's back to announce that perhaps, she's the one that approved this Elimination Chamber?

[JR]
If I remember right, the word around was that she stepped down several months ago, so I don't think it's that, King.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_005~24

Descending down the ramp the Billion Dollar Princess sets her sight on the ring, with her smile beaming a bright path to it. She's in a very good mood it looks like, perhaps she's missed being in XWL, is this her big return? Will she be a diva again, or...is she perhaps assuming her old role as head of the Divas division? She reaches the edge of the ramp, continuing up the steel steps, to enter the ring.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_008~14

Stephanie steps through the ropes, heading over to the far edge of the ring, motioning for a microphone that she's handed almost instantly. She takes her place in the center of the ring, her microphone held up but not quite at her face, as she just stands in awe of the reaction she's receiving.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_010~8

"Welcome Back!" is chanted quite loudly, she nods showing appreciation, then moves her mic up to her chin.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_011~8

[Stephanie McMahon]
Wow, you guys sure know how to give someone a warm welcome back.

[King]
She's back for good?!

[JR]
Give her a minute to explain why she's out here, King.

[Stephanie McMahon]
You know, ever since the WWE went under, I've had a part of me that feels, sort of empty. I've tried to fill it by competing as a diva here, but we all know my time has come and gone, while I was without a doubt one of the greatest of all time...it's a new era, and it's an era I don't quite fit in with.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_016~3

[Stephanie McMahon]
I've attempted to manage my husband, Triple H...but you know, it's just not the same, wrestling is in my blood, in my family....you can't just decide to be a stay at home mom when the company your family built, meets it's end. So I've tried my fair share of a lot of things, including taking control of the incredible Divas Division that XWL has built over the last almost five years. A lot of them are familiar faces, faces that I swear I saw in WWE before....but I hold no grudges, and that's why I wanted to take the division to new heights...but unfortunately, while it was great, don't get me wrong. It just, it wasn't quite what I was looking for.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_032~0

[Stephanie McMahon]
So I put in my notice, I said my goodbyes, and I went back to being a mom, which is the greatest job in the world. But still, the months passed, and that void, that emptiness in us, was impossible to ignore.

[Michael Cole]
Did...she just say us?

[King]
I think I heard that too...

[Stephanie McMahon]
That's right, I said us...for you see, there's someone that had a piece of himself practically ripped away from him. He was The WWE, he was the leader of a hierarchy that could not be topped...and to lose it all...almost killed him. I say this because while XWL has done phenomenally over the years, that wouldn't be the case without one key element, all of the WWE's talent. One by one, they left us...they abandoned us for the new cool thing, and so with the years passing, there was but only one thing we could do. You know the old saying, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

[JR]
Is she saying what I think she's saying?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_033~0

[Stephanie McMahon]
We have a saying of our own....

The crowd goes into a frenzy as the iconic theme of Mr. McMahon booms around the arena.  You can barely hear the music over the standing ovation as the mastermind behind sports-entertainment himself appears at the top of the stage with a huge devillish grin on his face.  He pauses to adjust his smart suit slightly before embarking on one of his signature power-walks in only the way he can.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 9X3HQVg

[JR]
Bah gawd it's MCMAHON!  MCMAHON!  VINCE MCMAHON IS HERE!

[Michael Cole]
Oh my!

[King]
But what does this all mean!?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 9j6Ahfj

Stephanie claps her father onward as he makes an entrance almost like a king of old with admirers showing him with praise.  The confidence in the man's stride hasn't faded a bit and if anything McMahon looks as youthful as ever with a cheeky grin on his face to match.  As he climbs through the ring ropes, many of the fans in the front row engage in a bowing motion, in recognition of all that Vince had done for the business.  Vince exchanges a look with his daughter, one of compassion and almost with a "can you believe it?" kind of feeling.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 XKFsdmb

[Michael Cole]
I...  I really don't know what to say right now...

Stephanie hands her father a spare microphone that she had collected while he was making his grand entrance.  As the music dies down, the praise from the fans intensifies until Vince raises his mic.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 GhCVlti

[Mr. McMahon]
That's right!  I'm Vince McMahon dammit, let's hear it!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 4QERDqx

The crowd roars louder than ever before as Vince turns to pander to them.  He's like a kid in a sweet shop and he's loving every minute of it.  Stephanie is also beaming as several "Thank you Vince" chants begin to rise up from the ranks of the XWL Universe who are electric.

[Mr. McMahon]
Thank you... thank you so very much.  Now I know I'm a very likeable guy and that you people love me and respect everything I have done for this industry, but let's get right down to business shall we?  A lot of you may know, that I've shown my face around these parts a few times... but this time, it's different.  This time, I'm here to stay.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 H1OqRYo

[Mr. McMahon]
A lot of people ask me on a daily basis what happened to the old World Wrestling Federation.  The WWF, which later became known as WWE.  It's a long story, but to break it down for you... I became burnt out.  It happens to the best of us in this business.  Just ask Shawn Michaels.  Just ask Bret "The Hitman" Hart.  Just ask The Rock.  But the itch never goes away.  It's always there.  Once you get sucked into this business it never lets go.  Ever since I was a young man - which of course wasn't so long ago - I always told my father who at the time was the greatest wrestling promoter that I would make professional wrestling into an entertainment juggernaut.  That I would broadcast in every country imaginable and appeal to the entire family.  And I did just that.  I surpassed my father's wildest expectations and I made the WWE a worldwide phenomenon.  I did that!

The fans cheer and many begin a chant of the WWE initials, reliving the good old days.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 2K2ghA0

[Mr. McMahon]
But it took a toll on me like I never imagined.  Running an entertainment juggernaut is no easy task, let me tell you.  So I got out while the goings were good.  I sold the WWE and in doing so I made my personal fortune that much larger.  It was all about the monay... or so I thought.  Which brings us to right now in this very ring.  Why should I stand back and let my hard work...my lifelong labours... and my creation of sports-entertainment carry on without me?  I made this business what it is today, and I deserve to have my name up in lights with the biggest professional wrestling company in the world today!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 IYlO3W5

[Mr. McMahon]
So right now, allow me to reveal that I, VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON.. am now the SOLE OWNER OF XWL!

[King]
Wh- WHAT?!

[Michael Cole]
Vince McMahon bought out the owner?!

[JR]
I knew it had to be someone rich, but I never expected, in all my days, Vince McMahon is the new owner!

The arena is losing it's mind, they're incredibly excited, screaming on all sides, this seems to be a very popular turn of events and people are stunned at the fact that Vince McMahon is back, and with a new fire ignited inside of him!

[Stephanie McMahon]
That's right ladies and gentlemen, I acted as a scout in my time here, to feel things out, to see if it was possible....to see if I could be something more to this company, to see if, we could bring something MORE! Which is exactly what we've done, The McMahon's are here to stay, and things are going to change, for the better!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_029~1

[Stephanie McMahon]
My father, the iconic man that he is, will take this company to new heights, he's already cut the fat and relieved Hulk Hogan of his duties as General Manager. We respect and love Hulk, but while he's a man that helped forge this business, he's not quite a man that can "run" it. You're finally going to have an owner that shows his face around here, that gets involved in the product, that adds that extra special something to every show he has a hand in. The previous owner did a fantastic job in creating something fresh, and exciting, but it's time for us to step in and take that vision, to new heights. For a company that refers to itself as "Extreme" it doesn't quite push the envelope as much as it's about to. Because it's time "Extreme" stands for something other than barbaric nature. It's time to shape a company that not only is hardcore friendly, but it's decisions are as well. To put it bluntly, it's time to shake things up.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Xqc3KuO

[Mr. McMahon]
You see that?  That fire... that passion... oozing out of my beautiful daughter is what this company has been lacking.  So as of right now, things are going to be shaken up.  If you think you've seen it all before, think again.  If you think the Attitude Era was the golden era in wrestling, you're sadly mistaken.  This is now the McMahon Era and you are all living in it!  This Era will take this business to new heights!  Heights you never thought were possible!

[JR]
I can't believe this at all.  

[Mr. McMahon]
And while I'm busy pummeling the small federations into submission in the background corporate dealings, I need someone I can trust at the forefront of my company.  I need someone I can have faith in.  Someone who I know both inside and out.  I need someone who has Ruthless Agression and all the hallmarks of a successful being... I need a McMahon... so that's why as of this moment, the new General Manager of Breakdown is... MY DAUGHTER, STEPHANIE!

The cheers get louder and louder, they're not at all against this decision, the fans seem to be in awe of the fact that this is actually happening. The McMahons have made their comeback after all this time, and they're here to take this company to the next level.

[Michael Cole]
Talk about a perfect candidate, Stephanie has experience, and her father's intellect, now that's a decision I can get behind!

[King]
I'm sad to see Hulk go, but Stephanie McMahon knows exactly what to do to make the show even better, so I can't say I'm saddened by his departure as much now.

[Stephanie McMahon]
As your General Manager I will make it my mission to see it to that every single week, is just as, if not more exciting than the last. This means more championship matches, more opportunities for superstars to find their way in contention for those titles, and bigger and better matches that don't just happen on Pay-Per-View. Things are not going to be the same around here, this I promise each and every one of you. As the new boss around here I will look to add excitement wherever it has been lacking.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_032~0

[Stephanie McMahon]
I will put my heart and soul into Breakdown, to make it better than it's ever been...not that that'll be too hard, I am a McMahon after all.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 XR6XMR1

[Mr. McMahon]
And with my family taking over this industry once again, you're guaranteed two things... success... and always... always - what's best for business.  If it means an unpopular decision which sows the seeds for greater rewards, so be it.  If it means firing a top star who thinks they're bigger than the company, so be it.  If it means refunding all of you good people of Lexington, Kentucky the price of your tickets out of the good will of our hearts and to usher in this new McMahon Era... so be it.

[King]
Wait did I just hear him correctly?

[JR]
Vince McMahon giving away money?  No way.  I don't believe it!

[King]
Wait!  Look up JR!  It's money!  Dollar bills!

Sure enough, dollar bills come raining down from the ceiling onto the baying masses of fans, each clamoring to grab as much of the falling fortune as they possibly can as the McMahons look on with cheesy grins.

[JR]
What are you doing, Cole?!

The camera cuts to an incredibly hilarious shot of Michael Cole jumping out of his seat to grab whatever dollar he can get his hands on, jumping up and down, even snatching a dollar away from a fan behind him that just were about to grab it themselves. The fans are ecstatic, the isles are getting paved with dollar bills, and this monetary like confetti continually falls from the sky as The McMahons stand in the ring just silently smiling.

[King]
Would you just at this place, blankets and blankets of money all over!

[JR]
I'm looking King, and I'll admit if I was a little bit younger I might be joining our fans in this truly amazing spectacle.

The money flow is slowing down, the focus is shifting away from the fans and back to the ring where Stephanie and her father are standing. As the last dollar bill hits the floor, Stephanie grabs one of the bills that had landed in the ring, and holds it up with her microphone raised.

[Stephanie McMahon]
You see this dollar? This means something, you pour your hard earned money into paying for tickets to see this show and many others. You deserve to get your money's worth, and my first act as General Manager, is to give you just that. Tomorrow night, on the first Breakdown of the McMahon era, I'm going to come out to this ring, and request the presence of each and every champion. They're the leaders in charge of keeping the prestige and the excitement as high as it can be in each of those belts that they carry around with them. So my first night in power, I'm going to ensure that they start doing just that.

[JR]
Talk about kicking the McMahon regime off to an outstanding start! What's going to happen in this Roll Call of Stephanie's?

[King]
I don't know, but with the way she's talking, she's not wasting anytime in shaking things up! I do not envy the champion's that head into that show one bit, Stephanie is looking to make an impact from the get go, so they all better impress her tonight.

[Michael Cole]
You said it, King. The McMahon's are here, and things will never be the same again, I don't know about you two, but I'm excited for what they'll bring to the table.

[JR]
I agree wholeheartedly, Stephanie's a very wise woman, so I have no doubt in my mind that she's going to make sure that the fans go home happy each and every single night.

[King]
But the real question is, will the champions? All I can say is they better show Stephanie what they're made of tonight while they have the chance, because when the show begins tomorrow, there's no telling what Stephanie will do.

As Vince McMahon's theme continues to play, Vince and his daughter Stephanie take their leave from the ring, interacting with fans on their journey up the ramp. They leave us with a blockbuster reveal, Vince McMahon is the one who bought out the previous owner, and Stephanie McMahon is now in charge as the new General Manager. The McMahon's have come to XWL, and it's almost guaranteed that things will never be the same again.

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Vince McMahon takes over on the same night I pick up Stone Cold. Holy shit there is a god.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:54 pm

No Shane... no buys.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:58 am

Jonguin wrote:
No Shane... no buys.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:17 am

Wow. As if Zander being Austin wasn't big enough? Now this. Boy things just got really interesting around here. Maybe I should come back sooner lol.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
RJ Smith
Jobber
RJ Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 am

XWL is heating up now.. Vince McMahon/Stephanie McMahon... Stone Cold & Scott Hall what else is going to happen!
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:58 pm

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Shellpsho0

Jeremy Borash
Welcome, folks, this is none other than JB, Jeremy Borash, standing by backstage with a very special guest at this time. Please allow me to introduce to you the current United States Champion and one-half of the Ersatz Tag Team Champions, representing The Motor City Machine Guns: Alex Shelley!

Alex Shelley
Hey, JB, how’s it going?

Jeremy Borash
I’m doing all right myself, Alex, thanks for asking. But I’m sure the people don’t want to hear about me…

Alex Shelley
No, no, I’m sure you’re a really interesting guy with tons of secrets and stories to tell. Like, is there a backstage interviewer’s convention or secret society somewhere where you all get together and exchange questions and horror-stories? Does Jonathan Coachman spend half the session complaining about The Rock always making fun of him?

Jeremy Borash
Ha ha, well there’s nothing quite like that, but it’s not too shabby of an idea if I do say so myself. Maybe I’ll put in a word with my superiors and see what comes of it.

Alex Shelley
See? Now we’re getting somewhere. You know, there’s something I’ve always wanted to know about you interviewer types: Do you just stand here all night waiting for someone important, like say, the only dual champion in XWL today, to walk by so you can stop them and have a casual chat about the weather and butterflies?

Jeremy Borash
It’s not exactly as you put it, but you’ve got the gist of it…

Alex Shelley
You’ve ever had the kind of slow news day where in your desperation you were tempted to interview the janitor or the first no-name who walked by?

Jeremy Borash
It’s been real bad some days, but thankfully it’s never come to that.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Shellpsho1

Alex Shelley
That’s a shame, I’m sure Randy Orton would have appreciated the screen time. Well you have to at least get a little hungry roaming these lonely halls by yourself all night.

Jeremy Borash
Well…

Alex Shelley
Hey man, you can be honest with me; we can’t have the best interviewer in XWL worrying about where his next meal will come from. I can see the hunger in your eyes, and if you want I can go grab a little something-something from Chris’ super-secret pancake stash that’ll deal with those pesky hunger-pangs in no-time flat.

Jeremy Borash
You don’t have to do that, Alex, the last thing I’d want to do is upset your tag team partner.

Alex Shelley
Upset? You’re joking, right? Chris is on cloud nine! You should have seen his face after his match with The Miz.

Jeremy Borash
That’s right, he had that big win against his longtime rival during The Monster Bash pre-show in what was a highly entertaining match from start to finish.

Alex Shelley
Yeah, I was on the edge on my seat from the moment the bell rang, but mostly that was because I was trying to lace up my boots but kept getting distracted.

Jeremy Borash
So where does Chris go from here? Do you have the inside scoop to share with us?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Shellpsho2

Alex Shelley
Well both you and I - and well I guess Chris too, and the fans and really anybody who knows the kind of guy The Miz is– basically everybody knows that sooner or later Miz is gonna cry foul. That he’s going to grab the microphone and the poor fans who miraculously haven’t been bored to sleep are going to hear him scream at the top of his lungs that Chris isn’t better than him, but thanks to that match we now know that’s not the case.

Jeremy Borash
There was a time when it looked like Miz had your number, as well as your tag partner’s.

Alex Shelley
And let me tell you that was a dark time in our lives. But thankfully, tonight marks a new day, with the sun shining high in the sky, because Chris was so ecstatic about finally beating the Miz that he decided there was nothing left for him to accomplish in wrestling.

Jeremy Borash
You mean he’s retiring? You have to be kidding.

Alex Shelley
Of course I am! But I don’t even think Chris knows where he’s going from here. There have been a couple of injuries that have been nagging him for a while so he may take some time off or he may keep on fighting through the pain. You never really know what that guy has planned until he does it and even then you’re still not quite sure. Trust me, I’m talking from years of experience of dealing with him.

Jeremy Borash
Well if he were to take some time off from XWL, this would mark the third time you’ve had to go it alone in the company since his return. The first was after he was taken out which led to the formation of Generation-Next in his absence, and then for the second time in a row, The Miz has seemingly aggravated some kind of injury that may put him on the shelf. How are going to handle that going forward?

Alex Shelley
It’s not something I’m not used to, you know? And it’s not like when Chris was here he was holding my hand, helping me navigate the minefields. I took on Kurt Angle on my own, I dealt with Chris Jericho and Mr. Fn on my own, and whatever comes next for me in this company I’ll be ride out that storm on my own too. Besides, how can I get lonely when I have these two bad boys keeping me company at night?

Jeremy Borash
You have had a remarkable run with both United States Champion and The Ersatz Champion and while you may be the best Ersatz Champion by default, you’ve also managed to climb the singles ranks and here you stand as the second-longest reigning champion in XWL-history. I believe congratulations are in order.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Shellpsho3

Alex Shelley
Ah, don’t pop the champagne just yet. While it’s amazing to reach a milestone like that, believe me it really is, because so many things could have gone wrong. How many times did it look like Jack Swagger would beat me out of that cage, ending my reign the night after it began? How many times did Kofi Kingston have a fingertip on this strap before I knocked the ladder out from under him? How many times did I escape the clutches of defeat and then use my resourcefulness to put away the likes of Wade Barrett, The Miz, and of course, Kenny King, to retain my championship?

Jeremy Borash
More times than I can count.

Alex Shelley
Exactly, and I’m sure you’re a very intelligent man who can reach the triple digit numbers with ease, but everything I’ve been through just goes to show everyone that’s ever found some odd reason to hate Alex Shelley, that I’ve never been satisfied with just being good enough. I always keep finding a way to push myself harder, and that’s why I’ve been champion for as long as I have. Besides, who wants to settle for number two?

Jeremy Borash
Some say winning the bronze is better than the silver.

Alex Shelley
Well I’m going for the gold, and I’m sure Shawn Michaels has better things to worry about than his record being broken, what with Triple H chasing him around with sledgehammers and all that good stuff, but one day he’ll wake up and find that he’s not the greatest United States champion anymore and that someone else’s ass is keeping the throne warm. Of course I can’t do that until I get through tonight.

Jeremy Borash
And Kenny King has been one of your most persistent challengers to date. How are you feeling heading into this defense, which, judging by last week, looks like it’s going to be brutal?

Alex Shelley
As usual before a big match, ol’ Alex Shelley is feeling a little sore, but on this night it’s because Kenny King hit me with a chair on Breakdown. But I can live with the pain because I know that I got him back tenfold, and tonight is only going to be worse for him. Tonight I’m going to re-emphasize the point that King was better off taking his loss like the man he claims to be and moving onto better things because this championship is going nowhere.

Jeremy Borash
All month long you’ve seemed pretty confident that you’re going to win this match. It could be said that you’re perhaps underestimating, King, which could lead to your downfall.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Shellpsho4

Alex Shelley
I’m not underestimating anybody, JB. I have absolutely no problems admitting that King is pretty damn athletic and that he must have worked hard to get into XWL, because they don’t just offer anybody a contract to wrestle here, right?

Jeremy Borash
Of course not, XWL only takes the best of the best.

Alex Shelley
Exactly, and while King may be good, I’m better. And while King may think he’s great, I’m still better. I’ve been busting my ass for years in this company trying to earn an inkling of respect and I can’t just lay down and let some new-kid-on-the-block show up and take away what I worked so hard to achieve. Did you catch that Money in the Bank match two weeks ago?

Jeremy Borash
I did, yes.

Alex Shelley
Did you catch who won?

Jeremy Borash
Well Ted DiBiase came down with the case.

Alex Shelley
Know who didn’t win?

Jeremy Borash
You?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Shellpsho5

Alex Shelley
Me! And you want to take a guess at what that means?

Jeremy Borash
That you won’t be able to challenge for The World Heavyweight Championship whenever you see fit?

Alex Shelley
So if, a very big if might I add, I lose this United States championship, I won’t have that briefcase to fall back on. I’ll be back to watching as other people get opportunities that I know I belong to me. When I finally got a shot at this belt I took the ball and I ran with it, never looking back, and if I lose it I’ll be back at square one with nothing to call my own except these Ersatz Tag Titles and I can’t exactly go and defend these without Chris around, can I?

Jeremy Borash
Well, we all learned from your run-ins with The Miz that your tag titles can’t be defended in singles competition.

Alex Shelley
Which thankfully led to the demise of The Miz City Machine Guns, may it rest in peace. Funnily enough people may be saying the same about my career soon enough. Because one moment I’m a former United States Champion and the next I’ll be roaming around outside the arena scheming to get hired.

Jeremy Borash
Do you really think that could happen to you, Alex? It seems like the worst case scenario.

Alex Shelley
Anything can happen and a lot of things are stuff we can’t control. But what I do have power over is who walks out of the arena with this championship, so what I’m going to do is grab one of the many chairs I’ll have at my disposal and I’m going to hit King again and again and again and hey, wanna take a wild guess at what I’m gonna do next?

Jeremy Borash
Hit him again?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Shellpsho6

Alex Shelley
And again! Until he doesn’t get up and until he finally gets it through his thick skull that he’s not going to get anywhere picking fights he isn’t capable of winning. These people need a champion they can be proud of, they need a champion they can believe in, a man they can look up to and King can’t fill those shoes. When I step out onto the stage and get serenaded by the sweet sound of the roar of the crowd, it means everything to me. I live to hear those chants when I’m putting my body on the line and it just warms my heart to seem them wearing my gear. Sometimes I go out there and I feel like I’m a superhero, but ironically enough it’s going to be King who’ll need to put in a superhuman effort to become a champion tonight.

Jeremy Borash
I’ve heard wrestlers say that the fans are the best part of being in this business.

Alex Shelley
And they’re not wrong, because they know and accept who I am. One second I’m listening to We Are Scientists, the next I’m playing Mario and the next I’m watching Metalocalypse but that doesn’t stop me from being one of the most gifted technical wrestlers in this company. I’ll crack jokes all night long, but when my theme music hits I’ll be ready to crack some skulls too and the people know that when I step between the ropes they’ll be in for a show, and win or lose, I never disappoint. But as I’m sure you gathered from everything I’ve said tonight, losing isn’t an option.

Jeremy Borash
You’ve made it abundantly clear that it isn’t. Any last words before your match?

Alex Shelley
I’ve said all that needed to be said last week, and then some. I just thought I’d stop by and brighten up your day. Tonight… JB, tonight I’m going to let the chairs do the talking and King will hear them loud and clear just before he’s deafened by the fatal shot.

With a smirk on his face, Shelley makes a gun with his hand and shoots it while holding his title high in the air. Afterwards, he nods to JB before he drapes the title over his shoulder then walks away.

Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:46 pm

The scene is set to the backstage area, where the camera is focusing on a sole figure, Josh Mathews. Mic in hand, he proceeds to begin the segment.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 12

Josh Mathews:
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest for tonight, Jack Swagger's accomplice, Zeb Colter.

Zeb Colter steps into the view of the camera, stroking his ever so powerful beard.

Josh Mathews:
Mr. Colter, I'm glad you could be with us tonight. Your "business partner" so to speak, otherwise known as Jack Swagger, scored an impressive victory over The West Side Army's Sangriento at the preshow earlier. Can you tell us your thoughts on the match, and how Swagger's changed?

Zeb Colter:
Before coming back to XWL, Josh, Jack was a different man. Full of hate. Anger. Frustration. He obviously wasn't getting anywhere with the way he was going. So one day, I sat him down and I told him straight in the face: "Jack, it's obvious that what we're doing ain't working. We've gotta come up with some sort of a game plan." You wanna know what happened the next day, Josh? I see this kid picking up dumbbells way past his own weight, running these obstacle courses in record time, and I think I saw him wrestle a BEAR once. A bonafide American Grizzly Bear! Can you imagine that? Then, after months of training, Jack came up to me and said: "Uncle Zeb, I this is exactly what I needed. And you know what, Zeb? I realize what XWL needs.........An All-American Hero." Since then, I've never seen the fire in his eyes dissipate. The man is unstoppable, he is a human bulldozer, and he'll run over anyone who gets in his way, as was demonstrated earlier tonight against.....San.......Sang.....?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Img_15878_zeb-colter-says-the-wwe-universe-needs-a-better-world-heavyweight-champion-wwe-main-event-april-24

Josh Mathews:
Sangriento?

Zeb Colter:
Yes, thank you. Swagger saw fear in the eyes of San Antonio, and boy, did he give that man an old school whoppin. Don West just might have to look for another client!

Josh Mathews:
Interesting words. Swagger himself has mentioned in the past about being "The Defender of the People" and his plans to expand his movement. Can you elaborate on that?

Zeb Colter:
When my boy Jack told me that he was coming back to XWL, he told me that the one thing he needed to do was to get the people on his side. Why? Because he noticed that in the past, he was what he didn't want to be: A bitter, jaded, evil man. That's never what he originally wanted. Now that he's come back, he's hoping to get rid of the rest of the people that are essentially the dictators of this industry. They think that they call the shots 24/7, 365 days a year. Simply put, Swagger and I think that that evil needs to stop happening, and the only way he's ever going to eradicate this tyranny is through gaining the trust of his fellow Americans and by capturing the one object of interest at the moment: The United States Championship. Once we take control of that sacred gold, we can use that as a vantage point to take control of our territory and show those rat bastards just what Jack Swagger's America is all about. I'm just the messenger, he's really the judge, jury, and executioner. I don't think a single thing is going to be able to stop him quite frankly.

Josh Mathews:
We'll see if those words are what comes to fruition in the future, Mr. Colter. Thank you once again for joining us tonight.

Zeb is about to leave, when all of a sudden..... A slow clapping sound can be heard off camera as Zeb turns to identify the source of the noise and is shocked when he does, Whilst still off camera the individual that'd been clapping begins to speak.

???
Great speach Zeb, Really inspiring. I was walking by and couldn't help but overhear you rallying the troops, I do however have one or two notes on how you can avoid looking like such an idiot but they can wait. One thing that stood out above all that rubbish coming out of your mouth is how nothing on earth will be able to stop him, Are you still certain of that? How long do you think your glorious leader would last against me?  

Zeb attempts to answer, but is cut off by the mystery man before he has a chance to utter a single word!

???
No, you don't need to answer that question. Instead, here's a better question............How long would you last against ME?

Zeb goes to respond, but is immediately cut off by a thunderous big boot to the side of the head that sends him toppling down against the interview set. This mystery assailant doesn't stop there as he marches right up to Zeb and begins kneeing him in the face, clutching Zeb's ears to keep him standing. Even though the man has come into the camera's view his identity remains a mystery as his back is to the camera. Eventually the man releases his grip on Zeb allowing Zeb to slump down on the floor already broken, However the man suddenly hoists Zeb on to his shoulder and slams him into the interview set once more. Next the man grabs the left leg of Zeb and uses it to drag him away from the set as he does this his face comes into view for the first time and he's revealed to be former United States champion Wade Barrett! Once Wade's dragged him to a slightly more open spot in the room he lifts Zeb up by his right arm with ease and catapaults him into the wall, A slight smirk appears on Wade's face as Zeb's head bounces off the wall and is clearly busted open. Instead of rushing into his next attack Wade takes his time, Mocking Zeb by saying things such as.....

Wade Barrett:
Your little boy Swagger isn't here to save you, old man! It's just you and me, Zeb! Come on, I've seen 10 year olds who could put up a better fight than you!

Wade stops taunting him seemingly bored of it and yanks Zeb to his feet by his hair before pushing Zeb against the wall back first, This time when Zeb rebounds from the wall and Wade levels him with a devastating Bull Hammer elbow! Wade takes a moment to admire his work before strolling out of the room as if nothing had happened. After he's left, the screen fades to black with an image of Zeb's face covered with blood, unconscious and barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Brad Maddox and Carson are shown in the parking lot again, Brad finally has a new idea as the camera shows Rey Mysterio arriving to the arena getting out of his car now. He obviously has his mask on to hide his identity, Carson follows Brad as he goes over to a trash can and grabs one of the lids and sneaks up behind Rey. He lifts the trash can lid above his head ready to smack him but Rey turns around! Brad innocently puts the lid down.

[Brad Maddox] Oh sh-.. Hey Rey! I'm a really big fan and I was just wondering could you autograph this for me?

[Rey Mysterio] You want me to.. you want me to autograph a trash can lid?

[Brad Maddox] Yeah.. WITH YOUR FACE!

Maddox tries to hit Rey with the lid but Rey ducks it! He starts to lay into Brad with punches over and over as he yells for Carson to help, Carson puts the camera down as you can see in the still shot him picking up the trash can lid smacking Rey with it knocking him out.

[Carson] Oh god.. Oh man.. We killed Rey Mysterio, we're going to jail!

[Brad Maddox] Would you relax? He's not dead, now get his bag quick..

Maddox opens Rey's suitcase and grabs one of his masks putting it on.

[Brad Maddox] Get the camera, come on!

Carson follows Maddox as he hides behind a car as Maddox approaches the security guards but keeps his distance.

[Brad Maddox] Hey.. dawg! It's Rey Mysterio over here, booyaka. Since I'm not the strongest guy around here I'm gonna need a little help with my bags.. 619.

The guards are confused as they shrug their shoulders and walk over to the car where the bags are, Maddox runs to the door and opens it. He yells for Carson as he runs as quickly as he can to the door as they both get into the arena. Maddox takes off the mask and throws it down as they quickly make their way through the hallway trying to find a quiet area as they hide by some stairs.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 UzZSk7I

[Brad Maddox] We did it! Carson, we're actually inside! I gotta admit I'm not really sure what step to take next because I didn't think we'd actually make it into the arena but here we are. I guess what we should do is try to find like a directory or map or something so we can figure out where the locker rooms are..

Brad and Carson wander around the arena as they finally stumble upon a map of the building.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Prj4I3S

[Brad Maddox] Alright! This is good, we're making progress. Let's see here.. we're here and the locker rooms are all the way over there. So maybe if we just kinda sneak around and cut through a couple rooms we could get there in about...

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 DSgbyIm

Suddenly Yoshi Tatsu approaches Brad looking confused.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 VVT0D79

[Yoshi Tatsu] Who are you? What are you doing?!! No fans!

[Brad Maddox] Whoa, Yoshi, buddy! You don't remember me? Come on, it's Brad! We were at that party last week? With all of those playboy bunnies? You've got to remember that! Ahh you were probably too wasted to remember, great night though buddy, come here you..

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 C8YbbvE

Brad awkwardly hugs Yoshi as Yoshi just stands there looking confused.

[Brad Maddox] Look, come with me and we'll have a couple of beers and watch the show.

Brad puts his arm around Yoshi as he walks him down the hallway then looks back at Carson and nods to him as Carson opens a closet door and pushes him in and locks it.

[Brad Maddox] ...RUN.

Brad and Carson get out of there as they run down the long hallway and down another set of stairs as they finally find another quiet area as Carson talks in an out of breath voice.

[Carson] Okay.. we're clear for now.. What next?

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 FuwDVir

[Brad Maddox] Next, Carson? We're gonna find ourselves a referee..

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
RJ Smith
Jobber
RJ Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Jerry Lawler

Oh Lord! Is he here tonight! Is Scott Hall in the building.

J.R

And is that who I think it is walking down to ring? I thought he was fired.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Thcah410

Michael Cole

It's Hulk Hogan and he is walking Scott Hall down to the ring. Is he even still allowed in the building?

*As Scott Hall & Hogan gets in the ring Scott Hall grabs the mic as everyone goes crazy*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Th10

[Scott Hall]

Hey Yo.

*Fans go crazy*

[Scott Hall]

Scott Hall is here in Lexington, Kentucky at The Monster Bash with my buddy here Hulk Hogan. But I won't be Scott Hall if I didn't do a little survey. Who is here to see XWL's Monster Bash?

*crowd screams*

[Scott Hall]

OK. OK. Who is here to Scott Hall?

*crowd screams*

[Scott Hall]

OK. Now tonight at Monster Bash we are seeing History being made. We have Vince taking over and the return of Stone Cold, But nothing is going to be big than this. See my buddy Hulk Hogan here has been fired from XWL as GM. But now he is here to look out for me and two other I have that will be here soon. As you may notice this is the reformation of N.W.O.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Thcazq10

So right now the N.W.O doesn't care who is the GM or who your top superstar is or who are the champions. We don't follow the rules because well we just don't. So your with N.W.O or are you against us.

-Lights go off-

*Kassius Ohno comes down the ramp*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 XsO0omMCBqEYTNxl-5BI2TOHLUcEVSYUP65oKI9C-IYvqVOJYsQaVg5iVsIUomVKuE7Imz37--sU2X4sJ4-IGM2kO-BHw3lxJKICXS4PmtSOHXSJ3fixUpL5WA

-Kassius Grabs a mic and begins to speak-

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 PftkZ5ppjVmARuLPKlp_KHwv9xWl-patQ-AYYLcvC_hNRkcp8Sw8rCRlZQOmkdMxCkJjGITTHwhWDnMErN0BHfp76LHuLAYh9-v3jceTCQBvQBiE8lVJIehvOg

Kassius Ohno:
It's the bad guy Scott Hall everybody! Scott i wanted to be the first to welcome you to Xwl. Now you see Xwl is different good different but you fit perfect right in here i mean it's the bad guy here in Xwl. Scott i'v always been a huge fan i mean you even brought back the hulkster, hey hulk how you doing? Anyway on a more serious note i heard that you are bringing back the New World Order i like that idea alot and you know i would like no scratch that i would love to be part of it. So what do you say adding a little mix of KO to the NWO?

-Kassius takes out his hand hoping he'll shake it and accept-

*As the crowd starts to boo Kassius Ohno for wanting to join the New World Order, Scott Hall shakes the young kid hand.*

[Hulk Hogan]

Everyone welcome newest member to the N.W.O brother..

*Kassius smiles and begins to talk*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Amp6GnM-ypgcXICHgrC_CVhQxZaCC4PQ_TUzSmDJ-EU_LQXIjS_FuezBz2N2QhyI8wpFGTJELeCEENGOQfIzJDdX2zgQuFkpwpo9FcMv1q3cJ6jagKAlWhMPmw

Kassius Ohno: You see that right there, that shows that Xwl better watch out because the bad guy just got the Young Ko Kid on his side and that's big but you know before we leave Scott i wanna tell you something. Here in Xwl people have doubts about stables so we have to prove we are hella worthy enough.I know you're a big tag guy and i am too let people have their doubts see me i don't seemed to b very liked I've been here for a while now took a break and it's like everybody forgot about ohno-Kassius pauses-it's a shame but hopefully we can change all that and show these guys who the real wrestlers are so here's what were gonna do starting next week Xwl better watch out cause somebody is getting knocked out

[Hulk Hogan]

Now before we leave you guys tonight brother, just want to let everyone in the back and everyone in XWL.. This is a open invitation to join the New World Order brother. And brother if anyone is against us in the back or in the whole XWL.. watch your back cause besides these two guys right here we have two other guys who are apart on the New World Order in the back.. watching our backs.

[Scott Hall]

And we are the N.W.O

*Looks at Kassius Ohno *

Kassius Ohno:

Too sweeeeeeeeeeeet

*They shake hands and look at the crowd with a smile*

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:42 pm

The titantron lights up and a video package begins to play. It starts off with the Digital Decision logo flashing on the screen before fading out to a clip where Kaitlyn is seen being lifted up and dropped into the Desecrator, the move that ended her record breaking Divas Championship reign, with it following a three count by the referee as MsChif covers her. This moment marked the beginning of what Kaitlyn considers to be the worst night of her career, not only losing the championship that meant but then anything to her, but Vickie Guerrero suspended her moments after it happen; as if she wanted to add some insult to injury. The screen fades to black and the last clip we see is of Kaitlyn sitting in the corner, quite unsure what to think of what had all went down because it was something she never expected to happen when she woke up that day. It came so fast and it hit her like a brick wall. The screen then fades back in where Kaityln herself could be sitting down, looking out into the distance in what looks to be the parking garage of the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 S4uewrt

She doesn't talk at first, obvious that she is kinda lost in what is going through her mind. A couple of seconds pass before she eventually begins to speak.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Vlcsnap-00027~48

[Kaitlyn]
It's been a little over four months now since MsChif beat me for the Divas Championship, and normally I can take a loss and I can accept a loss, but that loss is just one that is hard to forget. Not because of the fact I lost my Divas Champion, I knew I'd lose it eventually, a championship reign doesn't ever last forever. It's just the fact that Vickie Guerrero had the nerve to come out there and suspend me following my match because of reasons I'm not exactly sure of. Maybe was it because I didn't fit her status quo? Maybe she suspended me because she just has some sort of personal grudge against me. I really don't know, and as much as I'd like to know, I think I'll never know the reason behind all this. It's just one of those mysteries that even Scooby Doo couldn't solve, because Vickie just won't tell me flat out why she suspended me that night.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Vlcsnap-00028~46

[Kaitlyn]
She said it had something to do with a friend of hers, but is that really the truth? Maybe this friend of hers, who we now know as Maria, was just a way to keep Vickie safe from me. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm not guilty of admitting it, if it was just Vickie and I one on one then she wouldn't even be here right now. She'd be out in some hospital because I wouldn't have stopped fighting until she felt the same pain I felt when I lost my Divas Championship and was suspended. It caused me to kinda lose my sanity to an extent, to the point where I'm pointing fingers and attacking fellow Divas who were really just there to help me. Vickie thinks this is funny, or that it is some kind of game. She has gotten off the hook for now because now, I've been dealing with her little pawn. The diva who apparently assisted Vickie in all this when in reality, I think she is just protecting Vickie and getting some kind of reward out of it.

Kaitlyn stops talking as the scene fades into another clip from the next XWL Pay-Per-View event, Supremacy. We see Vickie standing in the ring when Kaitlyn makes her way out from the back only to be attacked from behind by the what was masked diva, Maria. Attacking her from behind with a steel pipe, not showing any remorse as she connecting with a strong shot to the calf of Kaitlyn. The Masked Diva and Vickie stand tall above Kaitlyn, they were pleased what they had done and they didn't regret a single bit of it. It was as if they planned this, planned for Kaitlyn to be right then and there at that very moment. Kaitlyn will admit, she isn't the brightest diva of the bunch but she thought she was smarter then that. She walked right into Vickie's trap that night. The feed then fades out and fades back to Kaitlyn who continues to speak.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Vlcsnap-00029~46

[Kaitlyn]
I should have seen that attack coming, because Vickie knew how long my suspension was. It's not like she didn't know, she knew how long it lasted and she knew that if she put herself out there as bait, I'd be the fish to come after her. And then she has the nerve to play these little games, fake microphones and fake hair extensions to mess with me, make me believe this was Layla all along. I admit, it got me at points to the point where Layla was the one diva who when even her name was mentioned, I could just feel the anger building up inside of me. Vickie, she is a master at her craft. She knows how to get under your skin and just bug you. Layla, I wasn't sure what to think of her. I felt she was the one who was behind this, but part of me wasn't sure what to think after she suggested to Hulk Hogan that a handicap match be made between myself, Vickie and the masked diva. Was she really putting herself in two matches or what? I don't know, I was confused and didn't know what to think with this handicap match. All I knew was that I was going out there and I was ripping that mask off, win or lose, I'd find out who that diva behind the mask really was once and for all.

The screen once again fades out to the show where Kaitlyn took on Vickie Guerrero and the once known masked diva in a handicap match, Eye for an Eye. It was a match that went as you'd expect it to go, Vickie was sitting on the outside while her so called friend was the one in the ring doing all the work. The final moments of the match began to count down, second by second, minute by minute. Reality hit Kaitlyn like a truck when the referee was knocked out and Maria went for the steel pipe, but Layla actually saved Kaitlyn, it left her puzzled and confused. Why was Layla helping her after all this? The fact Kaitlyn attacked her, accused her and basically said she was a fraud all this time. Kaitlyn did what she was going to do, she unmasked that diva but at what cost? The match? Vickie Guerrero rolled her up and got the win for her team and her and Maria left with nothing but smiles on their face.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Vlcsnap-00036~44

[Kaitlyn]
All this, all that has happened has led to this one moment where I will be locked in the chamber with Maria, Layla and three other divas. I can't say I care too much about Eve, Brie, Torrie or even Layla for that matter. I'm locked in an environment where there is no running, no hiding, or getting yourself disqualified. Maria may think that this is just another match but let me tell you, this is like stepping through the gates of hell for her. This is what I've been asking for basically, a place where I can get what revenge I can on Maria and there is nothing she can do to stop me. There is no Vickie to call off this match, there is no Vickie to save her. She is locked in this chamber and this date, it isn't any other date. You may think that this is just another Sunday, this is just another Monster Bash but to me this is much more than that. This is Maria's Day of Reckoning. This is the time, this is the place, this is where I can my vengeance on what Maria has put me through these past couple of months.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Normal_vlcsnap-00042~41

[Kaitlyn]
Because of Maria, I never got my fair one on one rematch for the Divas Championship. Because of Maria, I was excluded from the first Elimination Chamber. Because of Maria, I've been put through hell even despite the fact I have someone I can actually trust in this company in Layla, I still feel like I'm walking through the fiery depths of hell. I feel as of right now I should be looking on and wondering, who will I be facing at November to Remember with the championship on the line. No, not as the challenger, but as the champion I deserve to be. Tonight, I'm going to take Maria down a notch and realize what a mistake it was choosing to be Vickie's pawn like that. I may walk out tonight as the number one contender, I may walk out not the number one contender. But so help me god, as long as I walk out knowing I got a taste of revenge on you Maria, I'll be satisfied with myself. Not happy, but simply just satisfied...

Kaitlyn pauses for a moment as a slight little smirkish smile appears on her face as she leans forward a little bit before saying her last words.

[Kaitlyn]
I'll see you out there, Maria.

The screen the fades to black as we head to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next