Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013

Go down 
+18
T-Roll
P1
Moontan
TheFilthParade
DashingDJUrie
Shug
Austin
DieCobros
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
RJ Smith
Liam
Kyle
Ash
Adam
Zander
Jonguin
#NOTSEME
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Bjn4WcV

Live from - Lexington, Kentucky

Deadline Time - 27th, October, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL The Monster's Bash
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 DTVMgn9

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 5TYK3FZ

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 VxG2xkq

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 5jq5Yra

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 RztoWFo

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 X4KXU1N

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 QGnDd0Y

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 B5kwlWh

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 DlzqeUf

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 YOESVt0

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 L7Jy4J8

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 U9Gaqwq

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 17Y0Dzm
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:34 am

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 RztoWFo

As we return from a short video package highlighting tonight's main event, we hear the bell sound twice. We are ready for our next contest.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 RRAMA

[Justin Roberts]
This next bout is scheduled for one fall and is for...
the Intercontinental Championship!

The theme song of Roman Reigns plays through the arena. As the theme song plays, audience members boo the man that is entering onto the stage.

[Justin Roberts]
Introducing first, the challenger... from Pensacola, Florida... weighing in at 265 pounds...
ROMAN REIGNS!

Roman makes his way down the ramp and to the ring.

Jim Ross
This man has been the center of a lot of controversy ever since making his return.

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
That's right JR. Roman Reigns has had a... well... a Reign of Terror.

Michael Cole
A Reign of Terror? The way I see it, Roman has been making a name for himself. You're probably just upset his career is going better than your career, Jerry.

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
Michael, you're lucky JR's sitting between us. I would be showing you why they call me 'The King' if he wasn't.

Jim Ross
Well, what the hell? I'm not gonna hold you back.

Michael Cole
Oh, how typical of you, Lawler. Unlike you, I'm not going to resort to violence. Now if we could be professional, we have a match to call.

In the ring now, Roman Reigns sets his sights on the stage. He awaits the arrival of the champion, John Morrison.

Fans cheer as a familiar theme song plays throughout the arena. Out comes the champ.

[Justin Roberts]
...and his opponent,... from Los Angeles, California... weighing in at 209 pounds... He is the Intercontinental Champion...
JOHN MORRISON!

Morrison makes his way to the ring.

Jim Ross
This man was originally scheduled to go one on one with Corey Graves. Unfortunately for Graves, that isn't happening tonight.

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
Two weeks in a row, Corey Graves was the victim of two vicious assaults. One, at the hands of Alberto Del Rio and then a week later, Roman Reigns would finish the job.

Michael Cole
Before that scumbag Hogan was canned, he booked this match. Roman Reigns vs. John Morrison.

Jim Ross
What do you mean "scumbag"?

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
Michael, that's like the old pot and kettle saying.

Michael Cole
What's that supposed to mean...

With both men in the ring, Morrison's theme song fades out. The referee shows both men the Intercontinental Championship, before holding it above his head. The referee hands the championship belt to a ring crew member, then calls for the bell.

[Justin Roberts]
Here is your winner... aaaand STILL the Intercontinental Champion...
JOHN MORRISON!!

Jim Ross
He did it! He did it! John Morrison has retained the title!

Michael Cole
OH COME ON! Roman had his foot under the bottom rope!

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
I don't know what you were watching, Michael. Roman got pinned in the center of the ring!

The referee raises Morrison's arm in victory. He gives Morrison the Intercontinental Championship. Morrison wastes no time celebrating as he runs to a corner. He leaps to the middle rope, holding the Intercontinental Championship high above his head. Fans cheer. Morrison steps down, still looking into the crowd. He sports a huge smile on his face. Hearing what sounds to be a battle-cry of sorts, Morrison turns around.

Jim Ross
Watch out!

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
Shocked 

As Morrison turns around, he is hit with a brutal spear. Roman Reigns has speared the Intercontinental Champion.

With Morrison on the mat, Roman picks up the Intercontinental Championship. Roman looks at the championship belt for a moment. He smirks, then holds the championship up with one arm. This causes the audience to erupt in booing. The booing eventually transitions to a "You Suck" chant.

Jim Ross
What a despicable act by Roman Reigns.

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
I bet if you look "sore loser" up in the dictionary, it would have a picture of Roman Reigns right next to the definition.

Michael Cole
Oh, will you two stop. Roman was making a statement.

Jerry 'The King' Lawler
Yeah? Well I wish he would make a statement on you...

Roman drops the championship belt across the chest of it's real owner, John Morrison. As Roman exits the ring, the referee checks on John Morrison. Morrison his shown holding his midsection. We fade into our next segment.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:45 am

We’re whisked away to an area backstage where Eve is shown resting against a wall with a bag of ice pressed against her neck trying to dull the pain brought about by a hellacious outing in the first-ever Diva’s Elimination Chamber. Ultimately, she came up short but put up one hell of a fight in the name of challenging for the Diva’s Championship at a later date.

You can see the disappointment in Eve’s eyes, and the frustration in the scowl on her face, as she continues pressing the ice against her neck. The frozen liquid may help soothe the physical pain, but the mental and emotional agony will continue to nag at her for the foreseeable future because this is as close Eve has gotten to the diva’s championship in months.

Ironically, it was Layla who got in her way the last time around as well, crushing Eve’s dreams multiple times back during her lengthy title reign. As Eve takes a deep breath an Interviewer hesitantly approaches her and when Eve sees him she doesn’t look too happy. She doesn’t even let the interviewer introduce himself before she flies off on a anger-laden rant, opting to take out her frustrations on the innocent man who had nothing to do with her match or loss.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 YzI8Zhx

Eve Torres
I know exactly what you’re going to ask me, and if you know what’s good for you you’ll keep for mouth shut before I shut it for you. What happened tonight was disgusting. I am the most beautiful woman in this division, the most talented and the most intelligent, and believe me with all the air-headed blondes running around here, that’s not as impressive as it sounds. Out of every diva in this company, I’m the one who deserved to win that match, but I was robbed so that what? Some washed up chick old enough to be somebody’s grandmother could steal the victory? Layla can’t even walk without hurting herself, and if she falls? Whew, you can forget about when she falls. With the amount of hip replacement I’m betting she’s gone through, it really shouldn’t come as a surprise that she can’t afford a decent outfit to wear in that ring.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Fdg93Yd

Eve Torres
I don’t care if it’s Mickie James or Madison Eagles holding that belt, because as long as it’s not me then the champion doesn’t matter and if Layla goes on to win that belt then that only further shows how far the title fallen. Somebody as valuable as me shouldn’t have to go through something like the Elimination Chamber, I could have gotten seriously injured and that would have left XWL without its top star. No, an “honor” like that should be reserved for the expendable, the useless and the downright terrible, which pretty much describes everyone here now that I think about it. I guess they needed someone important in there to get people to watch, and since I was kind enough to do this company a favor, if they know what’s good for them they’ll do something for me in return. The smart move would be to just hand me the championship, but a one on one match will do just fine because there is nobody on the roster who can challenge me and….

Don West of all people appears on the screen stopping Eve midsentence and judging by the look on her face, she obviously didn’t take too kindly to being interrupted like this. West has a smile on his face as he begins to speak.

Don West
Nobody, huh? Funny you say that, Eve, because I specifically remember a woman who you were scared to face at Eye for an Eye. Did you think that if you ran far enough you wouldn’t get caught or you would be forgotten about? That’s not how things work, Eve, because you can run as quickly and as far as those legs of yours can carry you but there’s no where you can go where you won’t be found. You were part of the problem, because while having people run scared from her is great and all, Kharma can’t exactly show how dangerous and destructive she is without a victim. So I just wanted to say that I sincerely hope you enjoyed your month of freedom… goodbye, Eve.

Eve Torres
What the—

BAM!

Kharma comes out of nowhere and floors Eve with a vicious right hand to the back of the skull and the interviewer flees from the scene before he gets caught in the crossfire. Eve tries to crawl away, groaning in pain as she threatens to drift out of consciousness after that savage strike to the head, but Kharma merely places one foot on her back and that’s all it takes to keep Eve in place.

Don West
Show no mercy, Kharma! She thought she could get away! She tried to make you look like a joke! Well look who’s laughing now.

Kharma is indeed chuckling menacingly as she leans over to grab two-handfuls of Eve’s hair and bashes her skull onto the concrete floor! Kharma then pulls Eve onto her feet and just shoves her to the wall utilizing her brute strength in the worst way imaginable if you’re caught on the wrong side of it.

Eve hits the wall hard and begins slumping to the ground, but Kharma holds her up and steady with one hand while delivering stiff shots to the midsection, gut and face with the other absolutely pummeling the defenseless diva.

Don West
For months women like her have treated you like a harmless teddy bear! But tonight you’re going to show her that you’re more of a grizzly.

Kharma wraps both of her hands around Eve’s throat and begins choking the life out of her. She’s so strong that she actually has Eve off her feet and her legs dangle weakly as they hang almost a foot off the ground. After a quarter of a minute, Kharma eventually relinquishes her grip, allowing Eve to collapse to the ground in a heap. Satisfied with the message she sent, Kharma begins to walk away when West calls out to her.

Don West
You know what this says to me, Kharma? That you’re showing pity and that you’ve gone soft. You need to make it so this girl never walks again. Show her the monster you truly are; end. her.career.

Eve is coughing violently when Kharma walks back over to her, grabs her by the hair and begins dragging her down the hallways. Eve’s screams echoes down the hallways and anyone who watches the scene unfold are smart enough to stay out of the way. The one man who tries to be a hero is swatted to the side like a fly as Kharma continues her march down the halls. Finally she gets to the gorilla position and then steps through the curtains.

Out here in the arena, the boos of the crowd have become so loud that they’re almost deafening because while Eve isn’t exactly one of their favorites, they can all agree that Kharma and West are taking this too far. Kharma drags Eve over to the edge of the stage and pulls her back up to her feet and the poor girl can barely stand. Kharma grabs her by the throat, and looks right into Eve’s eyes while she squeezes the life out of her.
[

Don West
Do it, Kharma! Finish her off!

Kharma lifts Eve into the air with the chokeslam, once again shows off just how much stronger she is than her prey by holding her in the air for several seconds…. Then she tosses Eve off the stage! There’s a collective gasp from the crowd and those who were close enough to watch Eve’s fall may be too horrified to utter any sound. That’s not a problem as West fills in the gaps of noise with his own sounds of pleasure at what Kharma has done. There’s a close up on her face and while it’s hard to read her expression at first, the slightest sign of a smirk creeps onto her face showing that she clearly finds joy in her sick actions, while a normal human would feel a pang of remorse.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:01 am

Rose IGN 
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:18 am

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 5TYK3FZ

*The bell rings twice and Fandango’s theme blares over the PA System, letting us all know that Fandango vs. Adrian Neville is up next. Fandango comes out, alone, to heat from the crowd, but it’s clear he’s too occupied with dancing to let their response get him down. He flies out from behind the big gold curtain, stops at the top of the entrance ramp, and spreads his legs and arm.*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_Extreme_Rules_2013_PPV_DL_German_English_720p_HDTV_x264-DN_mp4_000410280

[Michael Cole]
Ah! About time this show gets some class!

[Jim Ross]
I for one is rather excited to finally see this young man in action, let’s see if you can put his money where his mouth is tonight.

[Jerry Lawler]
And I’m excited to see Summer Rae again! Where is she?

*Fandango stands still on the top of the entrance ramp until Summer Rae bursts out of the curtain, and he turns around to face her. He takes her hand and throws her back and forth before spinning her around and pull her in close to his body. The two lock eyes and smile before Fandango lets her go. She bends down and points towards the sky as Fandango strikes a pose.*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_Extreme_Rules_2013_PPV_DL_German_English_720p_HDTV_x264-DN_mp4_000423880

[Justin Roberts]
Ladies and gentlemen… this following contest is schedule for one fall. Introducing first, accompanied by Summer Rae, weighing in at 244 pounds… Faaaan…. daaaan… GO!

*Fandango takes Summer by the hand again and pulls her up, the two sharing a smile again. They hold hands as they walk down the ramp, with Summer playing with hair a bit. They turn the corner by the ringpost and Fandango spins Summer to the ring, before lifting her up and placing her onto the apron. He takes off his jacket and steps forward to Summer, extending his arms out.*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_Extreme_Rules_2013_PPV_DL_German_English_720p_HDTV_x264-DN_mp4_000473880

[Jim Ross]
We’re finally about to see Fandango make his debut, and that’s all thanks to our new GM, Stephanie McMahon.

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh yeah! Fandango tried squirming his way out of this again earlier tonight, but Stephanie was there to stop that.

[Michael Cole]
Personally, I am STOKED to see the McMahons large and in charge…

[Jerry Lawler]
...oh brother…

[Michael Cole]
… but I don’t agree with Stephanie about the whole Fandango situation. That was Hulk Hogan’s ruling, what if he’s not ready tonight? I would hate to see that little pipsqueak get a fluke over Fandango.

*Summer enters the ring as Fandango spins himself around and slides in. He gets back up and dances his way to the center of the ring as a silhouette of himself drops down from the rafters and hangs above the ring. He stops right below it and strikes a pose again, as Summer drops in front of him and performs a split. As they two hold their positions, the silhouette lights up.*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_Extreme_Rules_2013_PPV_DL_German_English_720p_HDTV_x264-DN_mp4_000494400

[Jerry Lawler]
Whoa!

*The crowd pops at the sound of Adrian Neville’s theme, as Fandango and Summer look up to the stage in disgust. He helps her to her feet as the silhouette goes back up into the rafters. Neville makes his way out to the stage, pointing to the crowd.*

[Justin Roberts]
Introducing his opponent… from Newcastle upon Tyne, England… weighing in at 194 pounds… “The Man That Gravity Forgot” Adrian Neville!

*Neville makes his way down the ramp, high fiving all the fans that extend their hands. He points out a sign that the cameras zoom up on it, with the sign reading “I came to see the Red Arrow!” Neville smirks and leaps up the stairs, making his way up to the apron. He climbs the turnbuckle, and he gazes across the arena, when Fandango attacks him from behind!*

[Jim Ross]
Come on now!

[Michael Cole]
BRILLIANT strategy from Fandango!

[Jerry Lawler]
Well, I guess this match is starting now!

*The fans jeer as Neville falls off the top, hitting his head on the canvas. Summer watches on with glee as Fandango has forced Neville back into the corner. Fandango puts the boots to him, stomping away at the midsection over and over. Fandango backs up, and does a little spin before heading back over to Neville. He takes his boot and forces it down onto Neville’s throat, forcing Neville to grab onto the bottom rope as he tries to keep himself up. The referee finally has to intervene and warns Fandango he needs to break the choke. Fandango refuses, so the referee quickly begins to make the count. He gets up to three before Fandango finally lets up, but “The Ballroom Brawler” gets right into his face.*

[Jerry Lawler]
Well, Fandango isn’t making many friends in his debut here.

[Jim Ross]
And I doubt he cares to.

[Michael Cole]
Why should he? This is wrestling, you don’t need friends in wrestling!

*When Fandango is finally done arguing with the ref, Neville is still trying his best to regroup in the corner. After such a hard bump, and the repeated shots from Fandango, his head must be throbbing. Fandango marches on over to Neville and yanks him out of the corner. He takes his heads and turns him around, driving the head into the top turnbuckle multiple times. Neville is in a daze as Fandango takes his arm, whipping him into the corner opposite of them. Neville puts on the breaks at the last second, using the ropes to stop his momentum. Fandango charges at him, and is met with a swift kick to the gut. The blow forces Fandango back a bit, and Neville takes him down with a perfectly executed dropkick! Fandango falls down to the mat and Summer is now watching on worried, pounding on the apron and trying to get him back up as quickly as possible.*

[Jim Ross]
Neville’s going to fight through this thing, this kid has heart.

[Michael Cole]
He clearly doesn’t have much brain.

*Neville waits for Fandango to sit up before launching his next attack, hitting him with a kick straight to the chest. The shot echoes around the arena and Fandango falls back down to the mat, holding onto his chest which his now turned red. Fandango starts to get up and Neville grabs him, sending him into the ropes. On the rebound, Neville goes for a clothesline, but it is ducked. Fandango hits the ropes again and charges at Neville, only for Neville to leapfrog over him. Fandango doesn’t waste anymore time and goes for a clothesline, only for that to be ducked as well. Fandango is clearly getting frustrated, as he kicks the bottom turnbuckle in the corner. Neville lets out a smirk and Fandango tries his luck again. Neville sidesteps him, and delivers more kicks to his shins. Fandango is helpless to the assault, and is taken down by a huge roundhouse kick!*

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh, watch your teeth, Fandango!

*Fandango falls down to the mat and Neville stands his ground. Fandango is out by the ropes and Neville heads towards him before turning around. He goes for a standing moonsault, but Fandango rolls out of the ring at the last second. Amazingly, Neville lands on his feet to a round of applause from the crowd. Fandango slumps down to the floor as Summer quickly rushes to his side to make sure he’s okay. She grabs his arm and helps him up to his feet. Referee Mike Chioda orders him to get back into the ring. Fandango shakes his head no and Summer disregards him, waving him off. Fandango takes her hand, and the two start to walk off. They turn the corner and are now facing the entrance ramp when Neville bounces off the ropes. Summer turns around for a second and notices this, and she runs off. Fandango turns around too late, and gets crushed by an Over the Top Rope Moonsault!*

[Jim Ross]
By god! I have never seen anything like that in my life!

[Jerry Lawler]
You can say that again, that was incredible!

[Michael Cole]
Alright, it wasn’t that impressive. I could do that in high school, you know.

*Both men are down on the outside, and Summer does his best to will Fandango back up onto his feet. Neville is up first, and he climbs up to his feet rather easily. Fandango is still down, so Neville lifts him up off the ground. This proved to be a mistake, however, as Fandango immediately rams him ribs first into the apron. Fandango takes a second to breathe before following up on the attack, throwing Neville back first into the barricade! The sound of the impact causes a few fans in the front to cringe as Fandango dances his way over to Neville, working him over with some more punches. He grabs Neville by the hair and backs up a little, before lifting him up on his shoulder. He takes a few steps closer to the barricade before dropping Neville onto it neck first! Neville bounces off to the floor, and we can see Summer applauding from the other side of the ring.*

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh man, this is turning nasty in a hurry.

[Jim Ross]
I think Fandango may have done serious damage to Neville’s throat, only time will tell.

*As Neville lays on the floor, clutching his throat, Fandango rolls back into the ring in order to break up Mike Chodia’s count. As he exits, Neville is starting to get back up to his feet, so he tosses him straight into the ringpost! Neville slumps down, with his head leaning against the metal pole. Fandango notices this and a smirk grows on his face as he backs a bit, measuring his shot. He charges and goes for the kick, but thankfully Neville moves out of the way at the last second. Fandango’s foot connect with the pole, and he cries out in pain. He grabs it, and begins hopping up and down on one foot on the outside. Neville gets up and sees Fandango’s vulnerable, so he rushes back into the ring. He hits the ropes again, looking for a suicide dive, but Fandango pulls Summer in front of him at the last second. Neville puts on the break, much to the displeasure of the crowd.*

[Jim Ross]
Oh, come on! What kind of man does that?

[MIchael Cole]
A smart one, JR. That’s why it pays to have friends in wrestling!

[Jerry Lawler]
Wait… are you serious?

*Summer looks on horrified as Fandango grips onto her arms tightly. Eventually, he lets her go and she’s able to breathe again. Fandango slowly makes his way back into the ring, and Neville wastes no time, kicking him in the head as soon as he enters! Fandango drops down to the mat and rolls around a bit, completely disoriented by the move. He sits up and Neville runs the ropes, taking him down with a dropkick! Fandango is out and Neville is running on all cylinders, springboarding and connecting with a crossbody! Neville kips up and pumps up the crowd, he’s getting ready to deliver some big punishment to Fandango. He yanks Fandango off the ground, connecting with the tiger suplex! He bridges it, and Mike Chioda slides on in to the make the count...  

1!

2!

No! Fandango gets the shoulder up!*

[Michael Cole]
Yeah! Way to go, Fandango!

[Jerry Lawler]
He might have kicked out, but Fandango’s not in a very good position right about now.

*After the kickout, Fandango rolls over a few times before finally settling on his back. He clutches his ribs, perhaps he is still feeling the pain from the crossbody earlier on. Neville gets back up onto his feet, and unlike some superstars he does not argue with the referee on the count. Instead, he points to the top and receives a pop from the crowd. He hops up, not even bothering to go through the ropes. He tries his best to balance himself, setting up for something big. Hesitation kills, however, and Fandango gets back up to his feet and drills him with an enzuigiri! He falls to the mat, landing back first as Fandango climbs out to the apron. Neville is down, and Fandango is just chomping at the bits, waiting for him to get up. When he finally does, Fandango goes for the springboard, but Neville hits the ropes! Fandango falls and lands in between the middle and top rope, allowing Neville to hit the sunset flip powerbomb to the outside!*

[Jim Ross]
OH MY GOD! THE SUNSET FLIP TO THE OUTSIDE! IT’S OVER!

[Michael Cole]
OH NO!

[Jerry Lawler]
Man, this Adrian Neville kid is something special!

*Both men are out cold on the mat, and Mike Chioda is flustered in the center of the ring. He rushes to the outside, and checks on both men. Summer Rae watches from afar, holding her hand over her mouth. Fandango’s eyes are shut as Neville begins to stir, throwing his arms up in the air, trying to either force himself up or grab onto something that will pull him up. Once Choida knows Neville is alright, he turns to Fandango, who still hasn’t moved. Neville gets up on his hands and knees, crawling over to the ring skirt, which he uses to pull himself up. He nearly falls over again after getting up, but keeps a tight grasp on the skirt to support himself. Meanwhile, Fandango is finally waking up and moves his head. Choida asks if he’s alright, but is ignored and Fandango pulls himself up using the announce table. Eventually, both men are able to return to the ring.*

[Jerry Lawler]
Somehow, someway, these two will continue this match!

[Jim Ross]
Tremendous resiliency from both men here, kudos to them.

[Michael Cole]
ESPECIALLY Fandango.

*Fandango still isn’t standing, as he merely rolled himself back into the ring. He hangs out under the bottom rope as Neville is in the center, up on one knee. Mike Chioda renters the ring and Neville turns to Fandango, heading back over to him. He grabs him  through the ropes, lifting him up to the apron and bringing him back into the ring with a snap suplex! Neville hops back up to his feet, and double checking to see if Fandango is really down, finally connects with that Standing Moonsault he attempted earlier. Instead of going for the cover, Neville gets up and heads straight to the top rope, and everybody in attendance gets up on their feet. They all know what’s coming next - the Red Arrow! Neville balances himself out, much quicker this time, and it looks like this one may be over soon. All of a sudden, Summer hops on the apron, and pulls the rope! Neville falls, landing crotch first on the turnbuckle.*

[JIm Ross]
Come on! Get her out of there, ref!

[Michael Cole]
Another brilliant move from Summer Rae, I think she could run this company!

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh, I bet that would go great.

*Neville is ripe for the pickings on the top, and Fandango is just able to get up on his feet as Mike Chioda is able to get Summer Rae back down on the floor, letting her off with a stern warning that if she tries to interfere again, she will be ejected from ringside. Meanwhile, back in the ring, Fandango has climbed the ropes with Adrian Neville. Neville is still in a daze as Fandango clenches his fist, driving some hard shots into the skull. When he knows Neville is finally out, he hits a hurricanrana off the top! Both men are down in the center of the ring, and the crowd is in a frenzy. Fandango gets up first, and Summer jumps up and down on the outside, cheering him on. Neville has yet to move as Fandango moves in for the kill, picking up off the ground. He brings him to the center of the ring, hitting the Reverse STO!  This might be it!

1!

2!

NO! Neville kicks out!*

[Jerry Lawler]
What a kick out! Neither of these young superstars will give up.

[Michael Cole]
I can’t believe it…

[Jim Ross]
I can’t believe it either, these two men are throwing caution to the wind.

*Summer is in shock on the outside, with her jaw hanging wide open. Fandango sits up and stares at Referee Mike Chioda with a scowl. He gets up and gets into his face, telling him that it was a three count. Chioda shakes his head no and reassures Fandango that it was indeed just a two count. Fandango “orders” him to count faster next time before he turns around, only to get blasted with a superkick from Neville! The fans pop and Neville has the opportunity to go for the cover, but he refuses. Instead, he goes for another springboard, but this time Fandango gets out of the way! Neville lands had into the mat, crashing ribs first. Fandango sits up, sees Neville, and smirks. He slowly climbs up to his feet and heads to the top rope, balancing himself out before standing up. He does a little dance before leaping off, connecting with the Beauty in Motion! He hooks the leg!

1!

2!

NO! NEVILLE KICKS OUT AGAIN!*

[Michael Cole]
WHAT?!

[Jim Ross]
Adrian Neville will not quit! What heart from this young superstar!

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh man, Fandango must be livid! What will put Adrian Neville down?

*Fandango is fuming, and he turns onto his stomach, gets up on his knees and begins pounding on the mat. He gets up and kicks the bottom rope again, with Summer doing her best to calm him down. Eventually, he is able to cool himself off and notices Neville’s starting to sit up. He looks on in disgust before he decides to put him down, delivering a nasty kick to the side of the head! Neville is down and out as Fandango takes the opportunity to dance over his fallen body. Summer laughs on the outside, and all the showboating might end up costing him, because Neville grabs his legs and forces him down. Fandango is down on his back and Neville flips over, he’s got him in a cradle! Chioda goes for in for the count

1!

2!

No! Fandango kicks out!!*

[Jim Ross]
Fandango was almost his own worst enemy for a second!

[Jerry Lawler]
Yeah, I thought it was over!

*Fandango quickly gets up on his feet and scrams to the corner. He takes the a few deep breaths, trying to get over the fact that he almost cost him the match. Neville gets up and smirks, before charging straight at him. He goes for a knee strike, but Fandango sidesteps him and he gets caught on the top rope. Fandango quickly hits him in the back before climbing up, looking for something big. He grabs his back and hooks his arm, perhaps he’s going for a back suplex off the top? It appears so, and Neville has to act fast. He does all he can and elbows Fandango in the gut, loosening his grip a little bit. Neville elbows him in the head a few times, finally knocking him off! Fandango is spread out on the mat, in the perfect position. Neville sees this and turns around, and everyone in the crowd quickly whips out their cameras. Neville leaps off the top and the screen lights up blue from all the flashes… the Red Arrow connects!

1!

2!

3!*

[Justin Roberts]
Ladies and gentlemen… the winner of the match… ADRIAN NEVILLE!

*The fans applaud as Neville hops up onto his feet, and has his hands raises by Mike Chioda. He climbs up to the top turnbuckle, where he poses for the crowd to celebrate his victory.*

[Jerry Lawler]
And there you have it! Adrian Neville puts it all on the line and picks up a huge victory!

[Michael Cole]
This isn’t right! This is Fandango’s debut! That was a fluke! No!

[Jim Ross]
Well, Adrian Neville may have been the victory, but you need to give credit where credit is due. Fandango put up one hell of a fight, and I wouldn’t be ashamed of that debut. I believe we are looking at the future of this company with these two right here.

*As Adrian Neville continues to celebrate his win, Summer Rae helps Fandango to the outside. She pulls him in close and holds his head, making sure he’s okay. Fandango is livid and his skin bubbles as he looks at Neville, who just looks back at him and smirks. Neville plays to the crowd a little bit more as Fandango storms off. Summer does her best to catch up with him as he disappears behind the curtain, and the Monster Bash fades off into the next segment.*
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Red arrow ftw
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:56 pm

*As Monster's Bash returns from its last segment we cut over to JR, Cole and King.

*Insert crap about what's been happening on the PPV*

*Suddenly, the lights go out in the arena. The fans scream not in fear but in anticipation as many of superstars have entrnace thtemes where the lights go out.*

[King]
What the?

[Cole]
Why do we even hire people to keep control of the lights?

[JR]
I would think they would know who did this Cole.

*As the commentators start bickering we are then shown clips on the titantron which are black and white depicting events of what seems to be notable blackouts in television history including the 2013 Super Bowl. These images then speed up until the clips go to static and then stopping.

*A few seconds later this image appears on the screen.*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToxVRUfzXBuUd-3Ypfkzepk8QLaMbHGaahPd93K7NMBnjYU6NABg

*The image stays on for a few seconds before the picture fades out and we are shown black again. And then..........

[IT'S HERE]

[WE WILL FIGHT!]

*The crowd cheers mostly as the former King Of The Ring winner step out to the crowd doing his vintage motions of head banging and stomping. Once he raises his head up and sees the love he' been missing for a year now, Seth Rollins begins to have a stoic look on his face as he begins to soak it all in.*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 XyrM2

[JR]
Seth Rollins is back folks, and I think he's changed for the better.

[Cole]
Oh God, not this type of Seth, this guy is going to be a wuss again sucking up to these jerks in the crowd again. What a coward.

[King]
Cole, I seriously wonder what type of Bizarro World you were born in to think like the way you do.

*Seth then walks down to where the ring announcer is and grabs a mic from him. He then gets in the ring and begins to speak.*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Dh77k

[Seth Rollins]
I'm sorry.

*Seth then stops talking and then brings the mic away from his mouth and looks down and chuckles in a humbled sad way where you can tell his emotion are starting to get the best of him.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 QOeMS

[Seth Rollins]
I'm sorry for turning my back on you guys. I'm sorry for having an attitude problem when I came back in December. i'm sorry for attacking Matt Hardy, Kofi Kingston, and John Morrison. I'm sorry for berating you guys every week and most of all...........

*Seth then regains himself and looks intensely at the camera when he says*

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 TVFTH

[Seth Rollins]
I'm sorry for not quitting the Shield and kicking that son of a bitch Dean Ambrose's teeth down his throat when I had the chance!

*The crowd pops massively as Seth smiles and begins to speak again.*

[Seth Rollins]
I missed that. I missed the butterflies and adrenaline and overall, pure joy I get from hearing the appreciation in your guys' voices. I love it, and I don't know why I strayed from that. I guess it's just because of a big losing streak, I mean yeah it's easy to blame management for everything, they sure aren't the sharpest tools in the box but that doesn't mean you should use that as a crutch for underperforming. I'm not talking about Ted or Punk's case, I'm referring to when I was fired right after I lost in the Elimination Chamber at Eye For An Eye last year. I couldn't believe what happened when I was handed that pink slip in the locker room after the match. It had to be the worst moment of my life. I thought about all of the blood, sweat, tears I put into getting a contract in XWL, and then the extra miles I had to go to win King Of The Ring and beat Triple H to go to the Elimination Chamber. I couldn't handle it.

[Seth Rollins]
And as I've seen what's been going on in the past year or so it seems like I wasn't the only one. But that's not an excuse. I'm back folks. The Seth Rollins that kicked the door to get in this company and then climbed the ladder faster than anybody ever has to shatter the glass ceiling is back. And while I'm always going after the World Heavyweight Championship, there's one thing that's been on my mind and I said earlier that that one thing or person in this case, is gonna have a few more sleepless nights. Because why he may think that he's tough, or ruthless or even immortal let me tell you something I was by Dean Ambrose's side for the past six months and let me tell you, he is human!

[Seth Rollins]
And let me tell you something else about him, he's outnumbered! Why? Well for the past six months he's had two of the most gifted wrestlers in XWL by his side in me and Roman Reigns, but he's never had what I have now, and that's you guys.

*The crowd again pops insanely and starts chanting "Seth, Seth, Seth!"*

*Seth then becomes a little flustered, certainly not expecting that reaction.*

[Seth Rollins]
It's true. Dean might have street smarts and one hell of a Knee Trembler but no matter how many times he might knock me down, I'll keep fighting. No matter how many people he has by his side or how many weapons he uses against me, I'll keep fighting. And if you guys will FIGHT alongside me with your chants and your claps we'll take over the world!

*Seth then drops the mic and then jumps on the second rope turnbuckle and begins headbanging as his theme song begins to play in the arena. The crowd is giving him tons of love and it seems like tonight will be a great one for Seth, until.................*

SPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The crowd is absolutely in shock as Roman Reigns has speared Seth Rollins into the next century!

[JR]
BAH GAWD! He's broken in half!

[King]
How............Why would he do this????????//

[Cole]
YES! Were saved! Thank you Roman!

*Everyone who isn't in complete shock is booing Reigns mercilessly as he just stands over Rollins and smirks.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 VlIqFZm

Roman then yells a battle cry to the crowd in massive heat as Monsters Bash then heads to its next segment.*

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:40 pm

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 DTVMgn9

Monster Bash returns and we are brought to ringside where Justin Roberts is standing by.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 JustinRoberts

{{Justin Roberts}}
Ladies and Gentleman this bout is scheduled for one fall!

{{Justin Roberts}}
Introducing first, from Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred and twenty five pounds, Eric…Young!!!!

Eric Young rushes out through the curtain and onto the stage, soaking up the crowd's cheers.

{{JR}}
Here he is! "Showtime" Eric Young!

{{Cole}}
More like "The Bully" Eric Young.

{{King}}
Oh please Cole, you're not trying to tell me that you're buying into the crap coming out of The Ryback and Don West's mouthes are you?

{{Cole}}
What do you mean? It's pure logic. Eric Young has assaulted The Ryback on several occasions, he's made fun of Don West for being over weight, and he hasn't felt one bit of remorse for it, he hasn't even said he's sorry. If anyone in the XWL is a bully, it's Eric Young!

{{King}}
Oh just stop it Cole.

Eric Young continues to give high fives as he slowly makes his way down the ramp. All of a sudden…

{{King}}
Watch out Eric!!!!!

The crowd lets out an "ohhh" followed by a sea of boos as The Ryback comes up from behind and elbows EY in the back of the neck!

{{JR}}
Oh come on! Really?

The Ryback picks Eric up by his beard and Irish Whips him hard into the barricade! The crowd lets out an even bigger boo as Don West enters through the curtain with a smug look on his face and begins to walk down the ramp. Meanwhile The Ryback has picked Eric back up and has irish whipped him again, this time into the steel steps. The ref tries to get in between The Human Wrecking Ball and his prey to stop further destruction but quickly thinks better of it, scampering out of the way as The Ryback picks EY up once again, this time throwing him up and over the top rope and into the ring!! West begins to climb up the steps as The Ryback hops up onto the apron and they both enter, glaring down at Eric Young. West requests a mic and begins to speak.

{{Don West}}
As you can see, The West Side Army has a zero tolerance policy for bullying. Isn't that right Ryback? Ever since we came together as one of the most dominant factions in the history of this company, we've fallen victim to politics, policies and egos all thrown at us in an attempt to slow us down, but the only thing they've made us is stronger and hungrier! There's an old saying that goes, screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me. Well I took that saying to heart and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that the days of The West Side Army being used and abused are over. We're taking matters into our own hands now. Isn't that right Ryback?

West hands the mic over to The Ryback who begins to smirk as the crowd boos.

{{The Ryback}}
That's right Mr. West. You see ladies and gentleman, Eric Young is a bully. He's assaulted me, he's called Mr. West names, he's proof that bullying is an issue in this company, and we're proof that it won't be tolerated anymore. Eric Young knows that if he was to face me one on one in a fair fight, he'd be pulverized, he'd be demolished, and he'd lose. That's why he ganged up on me all those weeks ago, that's why he continues to assault me week after week, that's why he calls myself and Mr. West names. He's afraid of a fair fight. He's afraid of The Ryback. And he should be. Tonight we were supposed to have a one on one fight, but lets be honest now, bullies don't fight fair. That's why I knew that Eric had something up his sleeve, I knew that he'd find a way to cheat, because that's what bullies do. So Mr. West had a great idea, instead of playing fair like The West Side Army always does, we decided to strike first. Rather then wait for Eric to try and pull the numbers game, or use a weapon, or do whatever it was he had planned on to cheat his way into a victory, we struck first. You see alone, I'm a monster, I'm a Human Wrecking Ball. Alone I can win titles. But with Mr. West at my side, with the smartest manager in the history of this business, I can be a champion. You see all this..

The Ryback points down at Eric Young.

{{The Ryback}}
Was Mr. West's idea. He showed me that Eric Young is a good for nothing bully, and that people like him don't deserve the right to a fair fight, because when you try to fight fair with a bully, you get burned. But Mr. West refused to let that happen to me, Mr. West, being the genius that he is, came up with this brilliant plan, strike first. You see I'm above all of this, I'm above facing this little puke for what? Revenge? I mean that's what this fight is all about. No titles are on the line, no stipulations have been set. I'm The Ryback. I'm The Human Wrecking Ball. I'm the True Apex Predator. The true Next Big Thing of the XWL. I'm the man who defeated Carlito and Randy Orton on the same night. I shouldn't be facing the likes of Eric Young, I should have been where Roman Reigns was tonight. Because if I was facing John Morrison first of all, I wouldn't have lost, and second of all, if I had, I wouldn't have been a sore sport about it. Eric Young is a bully, but he's only a grade D, maybe C bully at best. But Roman Reigns, he's the epitome of bullying. What he did after that match, what he did to Seth Rollins… Absolutely disgraceful. But that's what happens when the unworthy get shots they aren't ready for. But you just wait, one day, hopefully sooner than later, The Ryback will get his chance, and The Ryback will become champion. Because I'm not going to be doing it just for myself, I'm not going to be doing it just for Mr. West, hell I won't even be doing it just for Corey Graves..

The Ryback shakes his head as Don pats him on the back.

{{The Ryback}}
No. I'll be doing it for each and every person backstage, in the crowd, in the world, who has been bullied before. I'll be fighting the good fight, just like The West Side Army always does. I'm looking forward, I'm looking towards the future, and I know that The West Side Army is just that, the future. You just wait and see, in no time Don West will get the credit he deserves as one by one The West Side Army acquires each and every title that this company has to offer, starting with the Intercontinental Championship, starting with me. Eric Young was just a stepping stone, just a road bump, a distraction. But I won't let him take my eyes off of the prize, just like I won't let him bully anyone else any longer. Eric Young is just a little puke who needed to be taught a lesson, and The West Side Army was just the group to teach him. Bullying won't be tolerated any longer, period. If you don't believe me, well, just look, take a good look at what happens when you bully..

The Ryback points down at Eric Young, who is still squirming on the mat.

{{The Ryback}}
The West Side Army has the brains, and the power. No one will stop us, no one will be able to stop us…

The Ryback hands the mic to Don West.

{{Don West}}
That's right… You haven't seen the worst of us yet..

And with that West drops the mic and turns to leave with his Human Wrecking Ball, but as they near the ropes to exit West turns around with a devilish grin on his face. He pats The Ryback on the back and says something to him that the camera can't pick up. The Ryback smiles before walking over to Eric Young and lifting him onto his shoulders. He begins to march around the ring before.. SHELL SHOCKED!!! The Ryback stands over EY and shouts "RYBACK RULES!!! WEST SIDE ARMY RULES!!!!" as we go to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 pm

There’s a quick change of pace from the destruction occurring in the ring as the cameras cut away backstage where we see a familiar face in Natalya hanging around! The only female graduate hasn’t been seen in a while, last being a prominent figure in the diva’s division when she was taking Kaitlyn to the limit in an Extreme Rules Match with the diva’s championship on the line. She’s have what appears to be a highly interesting conversation with a backstage worker, and the two shake hands before parting ways. An interviewer approaches her and she’s all smiles he gets ready to ask her a couple of questions.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 KSgrH1X

Interviewer
Natalya! My, oh my! What a surprise, and an absolute pleasure it is to see you!

Natalya
Why thank you so much! I know it’s been awhile, but I’m in the process of finalizing a shiny new contract with XWL, and so I thought I’d stop by to see what’s up.

Interviewer
And maybe even to scout the competition, eh?

Natalya
But of course! You know me, I love a good fight, and who better to show these Barbie dolls how a real women’s wrestler looks and carries herself, than someone like me?

Interviewer
Is there anyone in particular you has piqued your interest?

Natalya
Well Kaitlyn, is on the top of my list of course. She beat me for the Diva’s Championship, and while I won’t take that away from her, let’s just say that I’ve been working that much harder on my craft, sso I’m pretty confident that if were to get into that ring again, I would….

BAM!

Natalya is floored by Kharma who just ran into her and knocked her down with her body as if she were some kind of toy instead of a living breathing, full-sized adult human being. The interviewer hightails it out of the area, while Kharma stomps on Natalya’s back who is still reeling from the first attack and literally may not know what hit her.

Natalya scrambles away, creating some distance between herself and her aggressor, then she gets back to her feet and finally sees that it’s Kharma she’s dealing with. Natalya puts on a brave face, refusing to back down and charges at Kharma wailing away at her with a flurry of rights and lefts! She actually looks to be getting the better of her, when Kharma suddenly grabs Natalya by the skull and headbutts her so hard that Natlaya crumbles to the ground immediately!

Suddenly Don West races onto the scene, most likely running straight from the ring after watching on as Ryback decimated that joke of a man in Eric Young. West is clearly pleased by what he is seeing, Kharma standing tall over a wounded Natalya, but this isn’t enough for him.

Don West
She’s still breathing, Kharma, you haven’t done enough! You let her return to XWL and you know what’ll happen! She’ll rocket right up to the top, ahead of you, taking the opportunities that should go to you! You can’t let that happen; you can’t allow anyone to stand in your way!

Kharma already has Natalya on her feet and her head tucked between her legs. Kharma lets a scream just before she hoists Natalya in the air. Oh God.. is she going to powerbomb her onto the concrete? No! Kharma fucking throws her through a wall! Natalya lays there a broken mess with plaster all over her, while Kharma just stands there with West cheering her on in the background.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:00 pm

As The Monster Bash continues the cameras cut the the commentary team as they introduce the next match-up

Michael Cole: Up next to the Diva's championship match, Madison Eagles defends the belt against Mickie James. This started about a month ago when Mickie James interrupting Madison Eagles and challenged her to this match.

Jim Ross: The champion has NEVER defeated Mickie James, this arguably the champion is at a big disadvantage, and you know that's in the back of her mind.

As JR finishes speaking, Mickie James' entrance music starts to play through out the arena as the crowd cheer her imminent arrival

When Mickie arrives on the stage the crowd cheer again as the challenger makes her way to the ring

Lilian Garcia: This following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first the challenger, weighing in at 124pounds, from Richmond, Virginia, Mickie James!

Jim Ross: A good reaction for the challenger Mickie James, I'm sure she's ready for this one tonight, she's had to wait a long time but now she's finally got her chance to become Diva's champion again.

Michael Cole: It won't be easy for her, not in a long shot against Madison Eagles, but she thinks she has the champions number.

When she reaches ringside Mickie slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope into the ring

Jerry Lawler: She does have that, but I'm sure Mickie won't be taking Madison Eagles lightly, she knows she how dangerous she can be, but Mickie is more than capable of holding her own, she's held the Diva's championship before, so she knows what it takes to win these kinds of matches.

Michael Cole: It seems to me that you're selling the champion short, she defeated The Bella Twins and that psychopath last month, she's proven that she'll do what it takes to keep that title, and I don't think tonight will be any different.

Mickie jumps up onto the second rope raising her hands up in the air

Jim Ross: Nobodies selling anybody short, Cole, we're just pointing out Mickie's previous record against the champion.

Jerry Lawler: Either way, Mickie James better be ready for what's in store for her tonight.

Mickie climbs back down the turnbuckle as her music fades out and she awaits the champion

As Madison Eagles walks out onto the stage with her title around her waist the crowd start to boo her, then she slowly makes her way to the ring

Lilian Garcia: And her opponent, weighing in at 152 pounds, from Sydney, Australia, she is the XWL Diva's champion, Madison Eagles!

Michael Cole: And there she is, the champion Madison Eagles, you know after the past few weeks she has something to prove tonight. She doesn't want to be a one hit wonder, and standing in her way in Mickie James.

Jim Ross: And she already knows who her next challenger will be should she win tonight, after Layla managed to win the first ever Diva's Elimination Chamber. Something which Madison Eagles has been quite out spoken about, as well as some others.

When she reaches ringside Madison walks over to the steel steps and walks up them before climbing up the turnbuckle and raising her title above her head then handing it to the referee as she jumps down from the turnbuckle into the ring

Jerry Lawler: She's sure had more than her share of things to say about that match, but now she has to switch her focus to Mickie James.

Michael Cole: Believe me, I caught up with Madison before the pay-per-view began and she told me that she's as ready as she could be for this match tonight.

Madison takes her title back from the referee and stares down at Mickie James across the ring raising her title above her head

Jim Ross: We'll see about that, but I'm sure this match will be an interesting one, but if you ask me it's too close to say there's a clear favourite.

Jerry Lawler: All I know is these two Diva's have their minds on one thing and that's being the Diva's champion, but only one of these two can call themselves the number one Diva in the business.

As Madison Eagles and Mickie James stand on either side of the ring to each other, Madison's theme slowly fades out as the two opponents stare each other down

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 QGnDd0Y

As the bell rings the two women square up in the ring of the ring, nose to nose trying to intimidate each other, before Madison dismissively pushes Mickie away from her, who doesn't take kindly to the lack of respect shown and quickly shoves Eagles' back, who much like Mickie doesn't take this lightly and responds with a big slap across the face of her challenger. Feeling the strike across her face Mickie lunges at Madison tackling her to the mat and starts pounding the back of her head against the mat for a few seconds until the referee decides to intervene grabbing Mickie from the waist and forcibly pulling the two apart, and reprimanding Mickie warning her not to get carried away

Jim Ross: A complete lack of respect shown by the champion there, and it just goes to show what kind of a woman she is.

Michael Cole: But look at Mickie, that's taken her completely out of her game plan. That's might just be Madison's strategy going into this.

With the referee still exchanging words with Mickie James, Madison gets to her feet and shoves Mickie in the face with the palm of her hand causing Mickie to react as she did previously tackling Madison to the floor again, pounding the champion into the mat again for a short while before Eagles' manages to wriggle free and roll to the outside of the ring creating space between her and the challenger as the crowd boo Eagles as she stands on the outside of the ring

Jerry Lawler: Well that doesn't look like it's working for her right now, Cole. If anything it's just fired Mickie up even more.

Not wanting to waste any time Mickie runs at the ropes hitting Madison in the back with a Baseball Slide, then she quickly exits the ring onto the apron waiting for Madison to turn around, then as she does Mickie runs at her diving off the ring apron looking to hit the champion with a Crossbody, but misses landing on her feet only for Eagles' to push her front first into the barricade, quickly kicking her in the lower back then taking Mickie to the ground with a swinging Lariat!

Jim Ross: Mickie James crashing and burning, she missed that high risk dive and Madison Eagles made her pay for it with that big clothesline.

Michael Cole: That's what I told you JR, with that one slap Eagles' took Mickie out of her game plan and she's not thinking straight, and it's things like that, that happen when you act on emotion alone.

Jerry Lawler: For you know someone who's not a wrestler you sure know a lot about ring psychology.

Michael Cole: Oh yeah, what would you know King, my good personal friend Cody Rhodes told me that, the man along with Joey Ryan laid out The Rock earlier tonight, long live Dashingly Sleazy, the real XWL Ersatz Tag Team champions!

Eagles grabs Mickie by the head and rolls her into the ring, keeping her head in her hands positioning her so her heads hanging over the ring apron before measuring her up and kicking her in the head! Madison then rolls into the ring and goes for an early cover.

Jim Ross: A devastating shot by Madison Eagles right there, and she's looking to finish this one early.

Michael Cole: That was a kick Cody Rhodes would of been proud of.

Jim Ross: Please stop it, Cole.

1!

2!

Mickie James kicks out at an early two.

Jerry Lawler: It's going to take a lot more than that to put Mickie James away, this one is just getting started.

With a fist full her hair Madison pulls her opponent to her feet hooking her arms behind her and lifts her in the air with a Double Underhook, delaying the drop for a few seconds before planting her with a suplex and quickly turning her over and bridging over Mickie's shoulders into a Cattle Mutilation trying to end the match early keeping her grip of Mickie's arms tight as she tries to find a way free inching herself slowly to the ropes trying to turn her body around with her foot just inches away from touching the ropes and Madison refuses to loosen up on the hold, then Mickie manages to rest her foot on top of the bottom ropes forcing the hold to be broken

Jim Ross: That's a great submission hold there by Eagles,a very technically gifted young woman, often utilises a variety of submission holds, using her height to her advantage, but Mickie James managed to get to the ropes.

Jerry Lawler: But has the damage already been done?

1!

2!

3!

Reluctantly Madison breaks the submission at a count of three and the referee warns her not to push it, but she spots Mickie propped up against the bottom her so Madison brushes past the referee and kicks her opponent in the side of the head!

Jim Ross: And that's the other side of the champion, the hard hitting kicks, she's always looking to knock her adversaries out, and with kicks like that she might just do that.

Michael Cole: You've got to wonder how much those kicks hurt, you can hear the echo of them around the arena.

Grabbing Mickie by the leg, Madison drags her into the middle of the ring and crossing Mickie's legs and turns her over onto her stomach and wraps her leg around Mickie's neck in a modified MUTA lock as she uses the hold to keep Mickie in place as she starts to repeatedly Axe Kick Mickie across the side of her face before letting the hold go and turning Mickie over going for the cover

Jerry Lawler: Unrelenting, vicious shots by Eagles, she's well and truly in control of this one early on.

Jim Ross: She's just punishing Mickie James right now, and just look at the look on her face, she's enjoying every second of it.

1!

2!

Mickie kicks out again at the two.

Michael Cole: And again Mickie James kicks out at the two count, but if she's going to get back into this match than she's going to have to get some offence in soon.

Starting to get slightly frustrated, Madison pulls Mickie onto her feet and picks her up onto her shoulders looking to end the match early, but Mickie starts to hit her in the temple her elbows then slides off Madison shoulders then jumping up and planting Madison with a Mickie-DT and quickly goes for the cover!

Jim Ross: Mickie with the jumping DDT, she hit in out of nowhere and this one could be over already!

Jerry Lawler: How did she do that?

1!

2!

As the referee goes to count the three he spots Madison's foot on the bottom rope, so he stops the count.

Michael Cole: Oh great ring awareness by the champion, managing to get her leg on the bottom rope.

Jim Ross: Let's just talk about the DDT, Mickie James completely caught Eagles off-guard with that one, and we were that close to crowning a new champion.

As the referee informs Mickie of this, Mickie gets back to her feet and exits the ring between the ropes and starts to climb the turnbuckle, perching herself on the top rope as Madison dives at the top ropes forcing Mickie to lose her balance and climbing up to the second rope in front of Mickie striking her across the face, as Mickie replies in kind, pushing Madison off the ropes back into the ring, then Mickie gets back onto the top rope and dives off hitting Eagles with a Crossbody and goes for the cover.

Jerry Lawler: The tide could be turning in this one, Mickie James is feeling it now and she's got the champion reeling!

1!

2!

Madison kicks out at the count of two.

Jim Ross: Another near fall for Mickie James, she's got Madison where she wants her.

Mickie gets back to her feet, then as Madison does as well Mickie goes to kick her in the gut, but Madison catches her foot before she can make contact, then using her foot Madison spins Mickie around and grabs her waist lifting her up and hitting a German Suplex with a bridge for a pin

Jerry Lawler: I think you spoke too soon JR, a brilliant German Suplex by Madison Eagles into the pin.

1!

2!

Mickie kicks out at two.

Michael Cole: Another near fall for Madison Eagles with that excellent counter, this one really is anyone's for the taking. Two of XWL's top Diva's battling it out for the right to call themselves champion.

Madison pulls Mickie to her feet and whips her into the corner of the ring then runs at her looking to hit her with the Big Boot, but Mickie dodges her narrowly getting out the way as Madison's foot hanging over the top rope. Quickly taking advantage to the situation Mickie hits Madison's standing leg with a chop block and she falls hard backwards to the mat

Jerry Lawler: That was a hard fall right there, I think Madison Eagles fell on the back of her head.

Michael Cole: They should get the doctors in there to make sure she's OK.

Jim Ross: Oh stop, this isn't the minor leagues, Cole, these two knew what they signed up for.

The challenger, feeling she has momentum on her side climbs up to the second rope and waits for Madison to get to her feet, then as she slowly does as turns around and before Mickie can leap off she's hit in the jaw by a stiff right hand, then Madison grabs Mickie by the waist again, carrying her backwards a few steps and hitting her with a Northern Lights Suplex, but chooses not to go for the pin instead she grabs Mickie by the head again and pulls her back to her feet and kicks her in the shin, following by a kick to the middle section, then she takes a step back and swings her right foot aiming for Mickie's head but she ducts out of the way and pushes Madison front first into the ropes and following through in rolling her up in a pin.

1!

2!

Kickout.

Jim Ross: A close call there for Eagles from that roll up from the challenger, nearly catching her off guard.

As both women quickly get back to their feet Mickie catches Madison with a Drop Toe Hold and crosses Madison's Legs and applying her STF submission in the middle of the ring trying to get the champion to submit as she applying as much pressure as she can onto Madison's neck and back!

Jerry Lawler: What a submission by Mickie James, we could have a new champion any second now!

With the hold locked in Madison tries desperately to find a way to break the hold, and trying to claw her way to the ropes, but she's too far away from them, so she grabs Mickie's fingers and starts to pull them apart, loosening Mickie's hold on her, then Madison starts to hit Mickie in the face with back elbows forcing her the break the submission and they both slowly get back to their feet as Eagles grabs her opponent by the head and lifts her in the air, dropping her back down to the mat with a Brainbuster!

Michael Cole: What a Brainbuster by Madison Eagles! This could be over!

Feeling that Mickie James is there for the taking Madison drags her limp body over to the corner, then she walks over to the turnbuckle jumping up to the second rope using it as a springboard to hit Mickie with a Moonsault and going for the cover!

Michael Cole: Madison Eagles is pulling out all of the stops with that Moonsault. It could be over now.

1!

2!

Kickout by Mickie James.

Jim Ross: We've seen Madison pulls out that Springboard Moonsault a few times. She wasn't able to put Mickie away this time, but you've got to feel that either one of these women are one big move away from winning it.

Jerry Lawler: I get that feeling too JR, but it's still too close to call.

Frustrated that she didn't put Mickie away with that Madison quickly hits Mickie in the lower back with a stiff kick, then as Mickie start to get up from the mat Madison kicks her again, this time in the chest, then as Mickie gets to one knee she hits her with a vicious Roundhouse Kick to the side of the head and pins her once again

Michael Cole: That could be it right now, Mickie could be out cold!

1!

2!

Again Mickie kicks out at a late two, as Madison starts to lose her cool protesting to the referee, insisting that it should of been a three count.

Jim Ross: Mickie kicks out again, I don't know how she keeps doing this. Shot after shot and she still kicks out.

With her opponent still arguing with the referee, Mickie takes her time to get back to her feet, not feeling stable, but takes the time she has to compose herself, then as Madison turn around Mickie leaps on her with a Lou Thesz Press and starts to punch the champion in the face over and over again before dismounting her and Mickie runs at the ropes as Madison gets to her feet, then as she rebounds she Cartwheels aside dodging a clothesline from Madison and hits the champion with a dropkick

Jerry Lawler: A beautiful dropkick by Mickie James, she's feeling that second wind.

As Eagles' reels, Mickie runs at her jumping up and wrapping her legs around Eagles head hitting her with a hurricanrana, but Madison rolls through onto her feet, and upon turning around she's met with a flapjack from Mickie, who then soon after kips up onto her feet, fully feeling her new found stamina

Jim Ross: Mickie is on fire at the moment, Madison's title reign is in serious danger right now!

Mickie stands in the ring waiting her Madison to get to her feet, and slowly in a daze Madison Eagles does so, then as she does she Mickie spins around and hits Madison in the back of the head with a Mick Kick and goes for the cover!

Jerry Lawler: Mickie James with the kick! We're about to have a new champion!

1!

2!

Kickout at a late late two by Madison Eagles!

Jim Ross: What a close call! I don't know how Eagles kicked out of that one!

Michael Cole: She's not going to give up on her title just yet

Shocked that Madison was able to kick out, Mickie pulls Madison up to her feet and grabs her by the head, signalling for the Mickie-DT, then just before she's about to jump in the air, Madison powers Mickie onto her shoulders and quickly hits her with Hellbound and goes for the cover

Michael Cole: She's got her! Madison Eagles hit the Hellbound and this one is over!

1!

2!

3!

As the referee signals for the bell, Madison Eagles theme starts to play, and as she stands up the referee raises her hand in victory, then hands her back the Diva's championship

Jim Ross: A hard fought victory for Madison Eagles, Mickie James really pushed her to her limits tonight, but it just wasn't enough to win the championship.

Michael Cole: I don't think Madison was expecting such a fight from Mickie James, but she got the job done in the end, congratulations to the champion for another successful defence.

With her title in her hand Madison lifts her arm above her head, as sections of the crowd boo her victory, clearly not happy that she managed to pull out the victory. Standing tall in the middle of the ring Madison Eagles clutches her championship tight then suddenly she's interrupted by a familiar sounding song

The arena falls silent when Kharma’s theme hits, cutting Eagles’ celebration a tad short, though if you asked the fans they’d tell you that they saw her do enough gloating and rejoicing to last a lifetime. Both Eagles and Mickie look up towards the stage and after what they put themselves through in what was an incredibly grueling match, having to deal with the likes of Kharma immediately afterwards has to have been the last thing on either of their minds.

But now, and not by choice, the possibly is all they can think about.

Because their worst fears have come to life as there is Kharma, in the flesh and in all her glory, with her entrance music sounding like something straight out of a horror flick. Kharma slowly makes her way down the ramp with West right behind her as giddy as a school child. Considering the two women in the ring right now, they’re obviously out here to send a message to the all the women in the locker room at the expense of these two unfortunate souls.

Kharma makes her way down to ring side, and the pride of both Eagles and Mickie won’t allow them to run away. Perhaps they’d settle their difference and team up for the sake of survival? Doesn’t seem likely after the hell they just put each other through, though stranger things have happened.

The time they have left to make a decision is dwindling as Kharma is now at ring side and pauses by the apron to stare into ring at the two women she has seemingly decided to target. She makes her way over to the steal stairs and Eagles clutches her championship tightly in her hands, ready and willing to use it as a weapon.

However, Kharma doesn’t even acknowledge her and instead walks right over to Mickie James, towering menacingly above her. Eagles takes the hint and wishes Mickie the best of luck before exiting the ring. Walking up the ramp, she holds her championship in the air and shouts “Number one!” while the boos rain down from the stands. She disappears backstage and West, standing outside of the ring, screams after her, that Eagles won’t be so lucky the next time around.

He then turns his attention back to the ring where Mickie is still on her knees looking up at Kharma, and she slowly stands to her feet along with the thousands in attendance who begin chanting Hardcore Country’s name showing their support the only way they can at this point. They’re helpless and they can’t do anything but watch as Mickie boldy gets right in Kharma’s face and says that she’s not going to be intimidated or pushed around then delivers a stinging slap to the face of her aggressor.

The crowd pops, but the unsettling sight of Kharma laughing the slap off quiets them down. Realizing that it’s do or die for her, Mickie goes on the offensive delivering forearm after forearm and they come across like glancing blows when they’re done to someone like Kharma. Thinking quickly, Mickie races over to the ropes and runs right into a brick wall that floors her as if she weighed nothing.

Kharma pulls Mickie to her feet and hits her with a headbutt and immediately knocks Mickie back down to the floor. Mickie rolls onto her stomach, gets onto her hands and knees putting herself in a vulnerable position where Kharma charges forward and delivers a stiff kick to the side that knocks Mickie onto her back and Kharma quickly leaps into the air and hits a leg drop draping her thick thigh across Mickie’s throat damn near crushing it.

The crowd boos as West keeps cheering Kharma on from the outside of the ring to do more and more damage and after the way she’s been treated in this company, she doesn’t have to be told twice to break the divas apart piece by piece. This is all a part of her quest to redeem herself for the career she’s had in XWL thus far, to be a monster, the monster that she used to be and if Mickie has to be sacrificed, then so be it.

Kharma gets onto her knees and wraps her big hand around the throat she nearly crushed, her fingers squeezing Mickie’s flesh making it harder and harder for her to breathe. Kharma rises to her feet, pulling Mickie up with her, continuing to choke her until Mickie uses her arms, taking them and slamming them onto Kharma’s elbow breaking her grasp, and the crowd begins to cheer and chant again as Mickie gets in a few good hits, hut she’s been weakened to do and significant damage and gets knocked silly by a spinning backfist courtesy of Kharma.

Kharma picks Mickie back up by her throat and pushes her back into the corner with that same hand showing off his inhumane strength. Kharma charges, looking to sandwich Mickie in the corner, but Mickie lifts up her legs, places them on Kharma’s shoulders hoping to hit her signature hurricanrana, but her plan backfires as Kharma pulls her back into the air then slams her down then slams her down with all her might in what is a vicious Kharma Bomb!

That’s all she wrote for Mickie. She isn’t moving, she’s barely breathing and all the crowd can do is continue booing the woman who is the cause of this disturbing sight. Satisfied, Kharma begins making her way out of the ring, when suddenly Don West calls out to her to stay where she is. He beginning digging around under the ring and after a few seconds he pulls out a table!

You can hear the collective gasp from the crowd as they watch in horror while West sets up the table. On any other night it would be kind of funny, to see him struggle to snap the legs in place, but with the people knowing what’s to come it’s really no laughing matter. Don West manages to set up the table on the outside of the ring, and he starts speaking to Kharma, forced to yell over the noise the crowd is making.

“This is the woman they chose over you to wrestle for the championship, Kharma. This is the woman they think is better than you, and you can’t let that disrespect slide! Finish her off, Kharma, makes sure she never wrestles or gets in your way again!”

Kharma takes the lifeless body of Mickie James and drags her over to the side of the ring the table is set up on and then steps between the ropes climbing onto the apron before pulling Mickie under the bottom rope and onto the apron too. Mickie doesn’t even put up a fight and is completely limp in Kharma’s arms who is more than strong enough to deal with the dead weight.

Lifting Mickie into the air, Kharma then jumps off the apron and slams her down with another huge Kharma Bomb, this one bigger than the last! There’s a sickening crunch as the table shatters on impact and Kharma just sits there with devilish grin on her face, completely pleased with what she has done. After a few seconds, she finally pushes Mickie off of her and gets to her feet so that she can follow Don West up the ramp while he multi-tasks by jawing with the audience on his way to the stage. Medical officials, one with a stretcher, rush by the two to tend to Mickie, and Kharma doesn’t even look back… the image and memory of what she has done burned permanently into her brain.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:22 pm

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 DlzqeUf

[Vid here because work made me work later so had no time to upload.]

Ted DiBiase was on the ground as Edge began to back himself up into the corner, setting up for his signature Spear. The crowd is behind him as the word “Spear! Spear! Spear!” echoes through the arena as Edge crouches into position, waiting for when Ted DiBiase gets up. Ted begins to struggle to his feet, using the ropes to assist him in getting to his feet. You’d think he’d hear the Spear chants echoing throughout the building but he doesn’t seem to notice them at all, as if he had blocked off the fans voices to stop them from getting to his head like they have these past couple of weeks.

[King]
Don’t get up Ted! Don’t get up for your own good!

[JR]
I don’t think he can hear you, just like he can’t hear these thousands of fan chanting spear!

[Michael Cole]
Here it comes! Ted won’t even know what hit him!

Ted gets on to his two feet and begins to turn around, falling right into the trap of Edge. You can see the look in Edge’s face grow more and more intense as each second passes. Edge eventually goes in for the kill, beginning his charge towards Ted in attempt to hit the spear. But mid charge, Edge suddenly collapses just a mere couple of feet in front of Ted. Something is obviously wrong as Edge seems to have tweaked his ankle during his run as he reaches down and grabs his ankle.

[JR]
Did Edge just… What exactly happened?

[Michael Cole]
You have eyes, you saw what happened. Edge went for the spear but he accidentally twisted his ankle or something while going for it!

[King]
We all saw that, but I wonder if Edge is okay.

Ted begins to realize where he is and he sees the referee tending to Edge, the crowd doesn’t seem to happy right now as Ted looks down at Edge before looking back up at them. He stands there for a moment before looking back down at Edge, taking a few steps closer to him. Edge looks up to notice Ted and Ted isn’t quite sure to what to think or do right now; an easy win sits right in-front of him but an easy win is something that Ted DiBiase could never accept. For months he fought his way to get to where he is, and despite Edge being one of his bigger rivals, he wasn’t quite sure if ending it like this was the way he’d want to end it. Edge could be heard saying “C’mon Ted, just pin me. I know that is what you want.” But Ted doesn’t seem to listen to Edge as he shakes his head before saying “I’m not winning like this.” The crowd is a little surprised to hear that as Ted begins to hold his hand out to help pull Edge up to his feet, showing the sign that despite all the hatred between the two, Ted still shows some respect for this man who once screwed him.

[King]
I think Ted is finally realizing people can change, good for him!

[Michael Cole]
What!? After all this hatred, Ted is just going to be the nice guy in all of this?

[JR]
What can you say? Ted is genuinely a nice guy.

The crowd begins to slowly cheer for Ted, slowly building up as the referee backs off of Edge. Edge isn’t sure if he should accept it at first but eventually he raises his hand up to take Ted’s hand. Ted begins to pull him up but all of a sudden…

ROLL UP! Edge pulls Ted down and rolls him into a small package, grabbing the tights while he is at it and the referee doesn’t see the tights!

1…

2….

3!!!!

Edge’s theme begins to play throughout the arena and he quickly lets go of the pin, making a bee line out of the ring and away from Ted who quickly gets to his feet following the pin. The crowds instant reaction turns to boos and negative remarks as Edge makes way to the bottom of the ramp, getting down onto his knees as he into the ring at Ted who is fuming with anger right now. And Ted wasn’t afraid to express his anger as he shouts things like “I knew it! I knew you were fake you son of a bitch!” Edge doesn’t seem to be bothered by the comments though as he laughs them off as he begins to get to his feet. He even begins to mock Ted as he balances on the ankle that was supposedly injured for a few seconds before letting his other leg down, beginning to back his way up the ramp.

[King]
Edge was faking everything this entire time! And we were dumb enough to fall for it!

[JR]
I hate to say it, but Edge is indeed the master maniuplater. It is obvious now that this was one big scheme to screw over Ted from the very beginning, and Ted fell right into the trap along with each and every one of us.

Ted kicks the bottom rope as he begins to pace around the ring, showing that he isn’t exactly the happiest man on the planet at this very moment. Edge reaches the top of the stage where he takes one last look at Ted who turns his attention back to Edge and from the look in his eyes, Ted is going to be out for blood. Not just a drip or a small little cut, he is going to want to hurt this man the next time he can after screwing him yet again.  We then begin to fade to the next segment as Edge lets out a evil little laugh before making his way through the curtain. Ted looks out to the fans who are silent, not exactly sure what to say. They turned their backs on Ted basically, and it seemed like it was a bit of a mistake because Edge screwed not only Ted, but also the fans. Will Ted forgive the fans? Will Ted get his revenge on Breakdown? The screen then fades to black.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Here we are in the parking lot and we see the lovely Bella Twins making their way home after a long night here in Lexington, Kentucky. Brie, in particular, looks disheveled and upset after falling short in the Diva’s Elimination Chamber though she put up one hell of a fight and should be proud of her efforts. It may feel like the end of the world right now, but The Bellas have shown their resilience on a number of occasions and should have no problems bouncing back. Her twin sister, Nikki, is doing her best to cheer up her sister, but it seems to be an impossible task and the two engage in a heated whisper argument while walking over to their car.

BAM!

They’re both knocked to the ground by the force that is Kharma who again is engaging in a little bit of extracurricular activities during the show. She already defeated Aksana earlier in the night during the pre-show. She then chokeslammed Eve Torres off the stage, powerbombed Natalya through a wall and Mickie James through a table off the apron and now it looks like she’s going for victims five and six respectively in the hapless Bella Twins.

The fresher Nikki who didn’t compete tonight, gets to her feet first and Kharma picks up her suitcase and tosses it at her hitting Nikki in the face! Brie slowly stands, slower than her sister, still hurting from being tossed around in the chamber and Kharma charges into her and floors her with a powerful shoulder block!

Suddenly Nikki leaps on Kharma’s back, clawing at her eyes doing whatever she can in her desperation to cut the beast down the size. But her efforts simply aren’t enough, as Kharma jumps backwards and drops Nikki onto the hood of a car, sandwiching her thin body between the two immovable objects. Kharma sits out and gets off Nikki who lies there on the vehicle not moving.

A groan off to the side catches Kharma’s attention and she turns to see Brie defiantly getting back to her feet even after everything she has gone through tonight. With Brie on her knees Kharma spins around and delivers a jaw-shattering backhand! Brie collapses to the ground but Kharma isn’t done with her yet. She wraps her hand around Brie’s throat and pulls her up to her feet, then she lifts her into the air and slams her down ontop of Nikki who hadn’t moved from the hood of the car!

Kharma’s laughter echoes in the otherwise empty lot, but soon another sound fills the area as a bus’s horn goes off. A few moments later, The West Side Army Tour Bus pulls out, and Don West hops out along with Ryback and Sangriento and they all rush over to the scene, where The Bellas Twins have slid off the car and now lie in a heap on the ground.

Don West
I love what you did here, Kharma, but it’s not enough. These two have gotten shot after shot at the Diva’s Championship and we need to make sure they stopped getting undeserved opportunities. Let’s see to it that these ladies stop being an issue. Ryback, Sangriento, grab their things, Kharma I’ll give you the pleasure of grabbing their bodies.

Kharma takes each Bella by the arm and drags them over to the bus, while Ryback and Sangriento each take a bag. West opens the baggage compartment to the bus, and laughs maniacally as Kharma throws The Bella Twins inside! Ryback and Sangriento throws the bags in the West slams the door shut and follows the members of his faction into the bus.

Don West
I think our work here for the night is complete. Breakdown, here we come!

The door slams shut and the screen fades to black as the bus pulls off.

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Fans begin cheering as Del Rio's theme music bursts throughout the arena and he storms onto the stage to signal the start of the Main Event.

{Jim Ross}
This man has shed blood, sweat, and tears throughout these past few months and now he gets his shot at redemption, his shot at the top prize in this business.

Del Rio walks down the ramp with an expression of pure focus on his face. He slaps hands with a few fans but his gaze never leaves the ring.

{Michael Cole}
He fought "The Devil's Favorite Demon" Kane for months before finally vanquishing him, he survived the Elimination Chamber AND an Inferno match in one night, now the only question that remains is does he have one more big win in him?

Del Rio reaches the ringside area and stops walking for a moment to take in the atmosphere. He opens his briefly closed eyes and dives into the ring slapping his chest as he bumps himself into the ropes, pumping up his fans in the process. He turns to the entrance stage waiting for his opponent in the biggest match of his career.

{Jerry Lawler}
We heard Alberto Del Rio say earlier tonight this match is do or die, it's his last shot at leaving a mark on XWL history.

Lawler finishes up his remark before the World Heavyweight Champion makes his entrance.

The fans pop once again as the World Champion walks onto the stage and looks out towards the crowd. He slaps his chest in excitement as he walks from side to side of the stage and slowly stops at the top of the ramp where he locks stares with Alberto Del Rio.

{Michael Cole}
This man cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase to win the World Championship at Eye for an Eye and this match is his first title defense. Some want him to answer the question of whether he deserves that title or if he owes it to Money in the Bank?

Christian grins still locking looks with Del Rio, he unstraps the World Title from around his waist and holds it in the air as he slowly walks towards the ring keeping the grin across his face.

{Jim Ross}
These two have developed a heated rivalry over the past month starting with a slap by Christian on his own talk show, and continued with questioning of who actually deserves this match and lack of respect for one another.

Christian stands at the base of the ramp still holding up the title in a taunting fashion towards Alberto. He walks up the ring steps and steps through the ropes.

{Jerry Lawler}
The tension built by these two men has been fast and unexpected but the intensity is here tonight!

Christian and Alberto Del Rio meet nose to nose in the center of the ring, Christian STILL holding that World Championship in the air. The referee tries separating the two men but fails so he takes the World Championship from Christian and raises it to the crowd drawing more cheers. The referee walks to the corner and hands off the World Title before calling for the bell!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 GZUVNNq

Alberto and Christian continue their nose to nose stare down but start talking trash now.  Both men's talking grows in intensity before Christian smacks the taste out of Del Rio's mouth! Del Rio immediately fires back with a closed right fist sending Christian reeling towards the ropes and he closes in fast firing off a furry of fist and kicks. Del Rio grabs him by the collar bone and pulls him to his feet firing off an european uppercut once again sending Christian staggering across the ring. As Alberto tries closing in once again he is met with with an uppercut from Christian returning the favor, Del Rio holds his jaw as Christian delivers a closed right hand to his head. Del Rio, still somewhat dazed, finds himself in the corner of the ring. Christian stalks him into the corner and delivers a shoulder to the gut causing Del Rio to keel over. He lifts him up again to a standing position in the corner and delivers an elbow to the side of his head, he grabs his arm and whips him across the ring causing Del Rio to slam against the opposite turnbuckle causing him to wander to the center of the ring where he ducks under a wild fist by Alberto and grabs his waist tucking his arm under Del Rio's arm and drives him into the mat with a back suplex!

Christian quickly transitions from a seated position and wraps his arm around Del Rio's throat locking a sleeper hold. He starts wrenching his neck trying to squeeze the life out of his opponent. Del Rio squirms as his face turns blue, he tries grasping for the ropes but he's in the center of the ring and unable to do it. He starts grasping at any part of Christian he can reach before deciding to fire elbows at his knees, it takes a lot of what he has left but he manages to pry Christian's leg scissor loose. Del Rio, with Christian's hold still locked in, works his way slowly to his feet and starts firing off elbows to Christian's gut causing him to lose his grip of the sleeper hold. He shoves Christian away but he braces himself and charges right back in but Alberto Del Rio connects with a big clothesline that floors Christian! The downed champion rushes to his feet only to be met with another clothesline! He stumbles to his feet on the next attempt and gets a kick to the gut followed by getting his head tucked under Alberto's arm. Alberto flips Christian's arm over his head and flips him over for a stiff suplex! Del Rio flips his body over, grabbing the champ's arm and extends it out lifting his knee into the air and drops it right onto the elbow.

Captain Charisma pulls his arm in tight to the body rolling in pain. Del Rio gets to his feet and fires a couple boots to the downed body of Christian before lifting him to his feet. He turn Christian to face him and wraps his hands around attempting a belly to belly suplex. As he goes to pop his hips Christian widens his base to halt the move's momentum. They struggle a moment before Christian claps his arms around Del Rio's ears causing his grip to slip off. Christian shuffles backwards towards the ropes and bounces off them charging at Del Rio he attempts a clothesline but Alberto ducks! He tries turning around in time but Christian grabs him with a waist lock and rolls him up!

No!

Del Rio shoves him off to get out of the pin sending Christian across the ring. Del Rio clumsily gets to his feet and swings around to see Christian, Del Rio charges in but Christian catches his clothesline with a half nelson hold and spins behind him grabbing him into a reverse DDT and slamming him down! Christian thinks about pinning but decides it's not enough and looks towards the top rope. He stands up and walks between the ropes onto the apron and climbs up to the top rope, he looks down and leaps going for a Frog Splash! But Alberto raises his boot up! Christian notices this as he's falling and gets his feet down to counter his challenger's counter. He delivers a big stomp right to Del Rio's gut and grabs his second leg as well, he pulls him to the center of the ring and ties up his legs flipping him over and locking in a Cloverleaf submission! Del Rio lets out a loud call of pain, as Christian wrenches the hold Alberto once again becomes desperate for a handful of ring ropes to alleviate the torture of Christian's submission hold. Alberto Del Rio raises his hand as the crowd let's a collective gasp!

{Jim Ross}
Is Christian going to make a man who thrives on submission, submit himself?!

{Michael Cole}
"Mexico's Greatest Export" might be in more than a little bit of trouble here!

Alberto starts moving his hand closer to the mat but at the last moment clinches his fist and starts using his elbows to pull Christian across the ring towards the ropes! Alberto is almost an arm's reach away of the ropes before Christian sits on the small of Alberto's back preventing him from crawling any closer to the ropes. Del Rio struggles mightily as he tries desperately grasping the ropes but he only finds air in his hand. Christian yells out "Tap!" as he yanks even further back on his submission hold sending a jolt of unbearable pain down the spine of Alberto who let's out a rage filled yell and pushes up off the mat and lunges for the bottom rope which he reaches! The referee tells Christian to release the hold and after a count of 2, the champion releases his hold but immediately drags him to the middle of the ring and covers him!

1!

2!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Please_no

Del Rio gets his shoulder off the mat! Christian gets up with a slight look of frustration across his face but he knows the match is just getting going. He drags the fallen challenger to his feet and grasps his arm, he pushes him into the ropes and whips him across the ring. Something clicks in Alberto and on the return he delivers a big clothesline to Christian! Del Rio doesn't quit running and Christian hurries to try and counter attack but is met with a shoulder check from a running Del Rio. Del Rio stops mid run and turns, he starts motioning for Christian to bring it in which Christian responds by charging in but he gets caught by Del Rio and spun over spine first onto his knee for a tilt a whirl backbreaker! "The Mexican Aristocrat" springs to his feet fired up and wastes no time as he spins towards his target and runs again leaping into the air and dropping on him back first with a senton! Alberto hooks the leg of the champion following the senton move!

1!

Tw-Nope!

{Jim Ross}
Alberto just sparked this momentum out of nothing and he's now in control here in the main event.

Del Rio tucks his own head under Christian's arm and lifts him to his feet, once standing Del Rio wraps his grip around the Champ's waist and snaps him over with a Northern Lights Suplex. He keeps his grip and rolls through with the move and tries it again but Christian tightens his grip around Del Rio's windpipe and leaps wrapping his legs around Alberto's waist locking in another choke variation! Del Rio drops to one knee for a moment but uses his adrenaline from his last series of moves to get back to his feet and charge Christian into a corner, smashing his adversary spine first, hard enough to cause him to release the hold. Alberto, freed from the choke hold, goes for a fist to Christian's head but he blocks it with his left hand and delivers a vicious slap with his right! Del Rio staggers to center ring where he shakes his head to collect himself and as he looks up he sees Christian taunting him in the corner. Alberto becomes infuriated because of the slap and taunt, so he charges in only for Christian to swing his lower body to the outside of the ring. Del Rio slams into the turnbuckles and looks up to see Christian attempting his pendulum kick but he grabs his feet!

{Michael Cole}
Looks like Alberto has done the necessary homework on Christian.

Del Rio pushes Christian's legs causing him to swing back to his original position of being seated on the middle rope with his back to the ring, Del Rio fires an elbow right to the spine of Christian causing him to shout out in pain! Del Rio alternates elbows as he continues his rapid barrage to the back of "Captain Charisma", Alberto stops and immediately places his hands on Christian's shoulders, leaping and violently pulling him down spine first onto his knees drilling him with a rope supported Backstabber!

{Jerry Lawler}
Dang! Christian's back could be broken after that!

He rolls Christian right over and covers!

1!

2!

Christian grabs the ropes!

{Jim Ross}
I thought for sure we were seeing a new champion about to be crowned!

Del Rio rolls off his man and looks frustrated that he couldn't get the win there. Alberto slowly sulks to his feet and stammers backwards across the ring, he waits as Christian rises to his feet. Christian gets up and collapses onto the ropes, Del Rio lunges towards Christian and tries sending him over the top but he pulls down the top rope causing Alberto to crash to the floor! Christian makes a grimace while grasping his back from the damage, but quickly collects himself and notices that Del Rio is still groggy on the outside. He turns away from Del Rio and runs off the ropes, he comes back leaping to the middle rope using it to launch him over the top rope and connecting with a GIANT cross-body on Del Rio causing him to crash to the floor again!

{Michael Cole}
Wow! Christian sucked up that damage to his back and went for the big move and it paid off!

Both men are down and crawling as the referee begins his count.

1!

Christian crawls towards the ring steps and uses them to work his way to his feet.

2!

Del Rio grabs the ring apron and drags himself up as well.

3!

Christian turns towards his foe and closes in delivering a big closed fist flooring Alberto.

4!

Christian casually takes a seat onto the apron and gets up slowly to a standing position.

5!

He slaps his face trying to keep himself focused but he turns his stare towards the crowd as they cheer. Alberto begins stirring on the ground.

6!

Christian looks down at the mat deciding how he wants to win this match, asking himself if a count out is what he wants. Before he can think too long, Alberto climbs up on the apron in the champion's blind spot. Del Rio grabs Christian by the waist and tries positioning himself for a german suplex to the outside!

7!

Christian's tightens his grip onto the top rope blocking the suplex. He takes a chance, and swings an elbow that connects with the side of Del Rio's head causing him to stagger. His grip slips but he manages to collect himself and get his footing right next to Christian.

8!

Christian charges Del Rio who ducks but he gets grabbed by Christian in a DDT position! Christian tries spiking Del Rio head first to the mat but Alberto hooks his arm causing Christian to slam himself against the apron.

9!

Del Rio finally notices the referee's count and starts stepping into the ring, but Christian grabs his foot and yanks it to spin him around. Christian scrambles to his feet and delivers a big clothesline sending both men careening into the ring!

{Jim Ross}
These men are taking everything to the last possible moment and wringing out every last possible moment of suspense in this match.

Christian sits up and grabs the middle ropes behind him, lifting himself, he digests the situation and steps back to the outside and goes climbing up to the top rope. Berto begins wriggling on the ground and slowly starts to rise and he turns, Christian leaps and drills Alberto with a big corkscrew elbow! Captain Charisma stands right up and begins smacking his hands enticing the crowd to join them as well.

{Michael Cole}
Looks like Christian is ready to try and wrap this match up!

Christian continues clapping as a groggy Alberto stumbles to his feet, Christian waits till Berto is in perfect position and then grabs his arms and tries twisting Alberto to drive him face first into the mat! But Alberto keeps the momentum going and slides him down into a backslide pin!

1!

Tw-!

The champ rolls off Alberto's back, and lands right on his feet. As Del Rio rises, Christian delivers a boot right to his head. Alberto swings to the right causing himself to hang his head and arms outside of the inside of the ring. Christian jogs and dives through the ropes, landing to the outside. He turns and delivers a vicious slap sending Del Rio reeling to the center of the ring! Christian dives into the ring and squats down into the corner. He grabs onto the middle rope and start waving his hand, shouting "Spear!" which the crowd begins to chime in with. Berto once again starts getting up and Christian charges in for the Spear! Alberto Del Rio side steps it! Before Rio can do anything Christian hooks both his arms and spins him around spiking him into the ground with the Killswitch! Christian rolls him over and hooks both legs!

1!

2!

Alberto refuses to quit!

Christian rolls off Del Rio and cover his face with both hands out of frustration. He drags himself to one knee, and slaps the mat trying to play what his next move should be. He lifts himself and grabs the challenger but Del Rio rams his shoulder into Christian's gut. Alberto shoves him into the corner and runs in but Christian slips from in front of him. Del Rio bangs into the corner and then turns where it's Christian turn to attempt to run in and attack but as Christian runs in Alberto ducks and lifts Christian up to the second rope, Alberto turns around and gets a quick kick from the champ. Christian leaps and twists from the second rope  grabbing and rolling him up with his patented sunset flip! But Alberto rolls through and stands straight up! Christian expression goes pale as he knows what's about to happen, Alberto fires the Super Kick and he drills Christian who's head snaps to the mat! Alberto scrambles over to Christian to cover him! Part of the crowd starts chanting with Del Rio....

ONE!

TWO!

{Jim Ross}
Bah gawd!

{Jerry Lawler}
How did Christian just kick out of that?!

Alberto's jaw drops to the floor as his oh so reliable kick failed to put away the champion. Christian opens his eyes and looks completely out of it, Alberto grabs him and drags him to his feet. He grabs Christian's right arm and hooks it behind his back, Del Rio takes aim and sprints full speed ahead driving Christian's arm and already damaged back into the turnbuckle. Alberto backs up and as Christian starts shaking the arm from the shot Alberto lunges towards Christian and delivers a step-up enziguri right to the same arm! Christian lets out a yell of pain as he falls to one knee massaging his arm trying to help his cause. Alberto grabs the targeted arm and wraps it around the middle rope, placing his boot on the same rope and starts pressing the boots against the ropes and pulling on his arm causing even more damage! The referee starts his count and as it reaches four Alberto releases the hold.

{Michael Cole}
Alberto Del Rio is not hiding what he's preparing for and Christian knows it so he better get ready.

Alberto keeps his focus on the arm, hooking it behind Christian's back once again. This time he scoops Christian and drops him right onto his arm again! Del Rio takes a couple steps back, looking 100% focused and intense, starts slapping his wrists as the crowd chants along "Si! Si! Si! Si!" Christian drags himself to his feet and turns as Alberto grabs his arm and hooks it as he leaps and spins Christian shoves him off with his good arm! Del Rio stumbles for a bit but gets his footing but before anything else can happen Christian grabs both Alberto's arm and tries for the Killswitch again! He spins him around and has set when a wince of pain shoots across his face. Del Rio used what leverage he had to loosen Christian's grip, Christian releases Alberto, who as he turns around grabs the champion's bad arm and leaps, driving two knees into the arm. Del Rio doesn't release the hold he has and hooks Christian's arm, flipping him over and slamming him into the mat, locking in the Cross Arm Breaker!

{Jim Ross}
The champ is in trouble! The hold is locked in and they're in the center of the ring!

Christian lets out an agonizing yell of pain as Del Rio wrenches the hold. Captain Charisma reaches for the ropes with his free hand but there is no way to reach it. Alberto wrenches and grinds the arm of Christian desperate to get him to quit but it seems the champ is just as stubborn as Del Rio's submission hold! Christian closes his eyes, and grits his teeth as he lets out a primal yell and rolls backwards as he lands on his feet with his arm still in the hold. Christian spreads his base and uses his remaining strength to lift Del Rio into the air. C.C. starts wavering and suddenly collapses to the mat slamming hard against it causing him to shout in pain and Alberto wrenches the hold as hard as he can!!!

DING! DING DING!

{Jim Ross}
He's done it! He's done it!

{Jerry Lawler}
I can't believe it! Alberto Del Rio has won!

{Michael Cole}
After months of torment and fighting with everything he had he's finally made it!

Del Rio rolls to the outside of the ring and drags himself to the base of the ramp where he is handed the his newly won World Heavyweight Championship.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 1lrmv8V

He collapses and rests on his knees where he takes in the moment.

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 J56c5aI

He leaps to his feet, switching from introspective to outright happy as he yells in excitement!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 4C0r0AI

He walks up the ramp with the title, pandering to the crowd who are chanting Del Rio's name. He smiles and pauses as the crowd keeps chanting. He reaches the top of the ramp and steps onto the stage, he takes the title and shows it off by lifting it over his head into the air which draws a huge reaction from the crowd!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 QdEbdwl

He holds the pose for several moments before he sets the title down onto his shoulder and the commentators start closing out the show.

{Jim Ross}
Folks, it's been one hell of a night. Great matches and moments from Kenny King winning the United States Championship to Bryan taking on Jericho, and now we end the show with a GIGANTIC exclamation point.

{Michael Cole}
Thank you everybody for joining us tonight and we'll see you next time!

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 A9gbmwK

The show fades with the last image of XWL's new World Champion celebrating his first ever XWL Title win.

Last edited by #SEME on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Grats Semen <3
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Congrats Seme, let's hope you can hold it for more than a month. clap
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:01 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Grats Semen <3
Jonguin wrote:
Thank you sirs! :gig: And no Jon, I must keep the streak of one month or less champions going!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Congrats to Seme, an overdue world title reign imo Klass 

and dat Kharma killing all the divas.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:02 pm

#SEME wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Grats Semen <3
Jonguin wrote:
Thank you sirs! :gig:And no Jon, I must keep the streak of one month or less champions going!
I'll be glad to help the cause. Cool
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Congratulations to Dashing for becoming the new United States Champion, you've put the effort in, and it paid off so good luck to you as champ.

Seme, long time coming man, when I saw the match happen and you won it was like one of those wins that hadn't happened for so long, so when it finally did you couldn't help but get excited. Well deserved victory, look forward to cashing in on you soon <3

Everyone else, great effort, can't wait to all the matches in full, hopefully people like the Chamber write up, once again big props to Krzy for being my knight in shining armor with that. Sorry Ted/Edge was sort of half assed...but shit happens.

Anyways it's now once again time for the PPV awards!

The categories are as followed, as always...

Superstar of the PPV
Diva of the PPV
Promo of the PPV
Shocker of the PPV
Match of the PPV
Champion of the PPV

You must vote one thing for each of the categories, no voting for yourself, and the deadline for voting will be Wednesday at 5 PM EST so get to voting. It takes only a few seconds, and you can do this by either sending me a PM, or messaging me on skype, save yourself the annoying messages asking you to vote and please do it yourself <3
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:24 pm

That's like seeing my brother win the world title <3 congrats Seme
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Zander wrote:
That's like seeing my brother win the world title <3 congrats Seme
hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013   The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monster Bash: 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3