Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 7/29/2012 - 8/5/2012

Go down 
+4
TheFilthParade
Bang
AVG
P.R Son
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 7/29/2012 - 8/5/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From – Hartford, Connecticut

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: RAW

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionzemaionXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionsincara
Zema Ion Vs Sin Cara

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionkellykellyXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbuggynova
Kelly Kelly Vs Buggy Nova

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioncurtXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionicchristian
Curt Hawkins Vs Christian

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiontysonkiddXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionsheamus
Tyson Kidd Vs Sheamus

Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmelinaXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmaryse
Melina Vs Maryse

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionkavalXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionamazingred
Kaval Vs Amazing Red

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionbatistaXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptiontheundertaker
Batista Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match
King of the Ring match
XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 UGl7Q
XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptiontripleh
Joey Ryan Vs Triple H

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionsantinomarellXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionjohncena
Santino Marella Vs John Cena

Divas Tag Match
XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionangelinaloveXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionvelvet
XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiondivaschampionXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Breakdownmichellemccool
Angelina Love & Velvet Sky (The Beautiful People) Vs Layla & Michelle McCool (Lay-Cool)

XWL 15 Title Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 VZRPt

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmattXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionicchristian
Matt Classic Vs Christian

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionkofikingstonXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbigshow
Kofi Kingston Vs Big Show

Normal Tag Team Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmichaelmcgillXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptiondolph
XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrandyXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Breakdowndanielbryan
Michael McGillicutty & Dolph Ziggler Vs Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/29/2012 - 8/5/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:05 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionbatistaXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptiontheundertaker
Batista Vs The Undertaker

*The ring bell rings twice to get everyone's attention. Ring announcer, Justin Roberts begins to speak.*

Justin Roberts
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this next bout is scheduled for one fall!"

*There is a slight pause for a moment then we begin to hear a familiar theme song as everyone rises to their feet.*

*As the theme song picks up, Batista walks out onto the stage to massive amounts of cheers. He squats down and does his signature pose as pyrotechnics blast off behind him. Our ring announce begins to introduce him.*

Justin Roberts
"Making his way to the ring first, from Washington D.C., weighing in at 290 pounds...'The Animal' Baaaatistaa!"

*Batista continues down to the ring but doesn't have his usual smile on his face as he understands the task ahead. In the ring now, he climbs to the middle rope in the corner and faces the audience. He flexes his muscles and then points to a few of his signs in the crowd. His music then dies out and we have another pause.*

GONG

*The lights in the arena fade out and the arena begins to cheer louder. Another gong is heard as the light return and we begin to hear the theme of The Undertaker.*

*The stage fills with smoke as we begin to see a figure appear on top of the stage. Undertaker stands at the top of the stage and looks down to the ring at his opponent. Justin Roberts begins speaking again.*

Justin Roberts
"...and his opponent. From Death Valley, Weighing in at 299 pounds...The Undeeeerrtaker!"

*Undertaker continues walking down the ramp, still staring down Batista. Undertaker makes his way up the stairs, once at the top he stops. Quickly he raises his hands up and the lights return to normal, the sound of thunder can be heard in the background. He enters the ring and continues staring down Batista. After a moment, Undertaker reaches for his hat. As he removes it, we can see his eyes are rolled back. The audience cheers louder. With both men now ready for the match, the referee calls for the bell and the match begins.*

Both men circle the ring, after a moment, both men lock up. Batista using his strength pushes Undertaker into the corner. Batista smiles as the Undertaker makes his way back toward Batista, they lock up again. For the second time Batista is able to over power the Deadman as he pushes him into the corner again. Undertaker has had enough as he charges toward Batista. Batista sees Taker coming and plants him on the mat with a spinebuster. He attempts a pinfall, but the Deadman kicks out before the count of one. Batista lifts the Undertaker to his feet in the corner. He begins laying punch after punch on the Deadman. The referee pulls Batista out of the corner. Taker grabs Batista by the neck and throws him into the corner. Now it's Undertaker who is landing strikes. Batista falls to the ground as the referee pulls Undertaker out of the corner. Undertaker turns to the referee trying to intimidate him. As Taker turns back to Batista he receives a boot to the midsection. Batista sends Undertaker into the opposite corner of the ring. Undertaker slams into the corner and staggers out. As he staggers out of the corner he is met with a huge clothesline from the Animal. Undertaker is quick to his feet. Batista charges toward Taker and clotheslines him over the top rope. Undertaker lands on his feet, on the outside. He reaches into the ring and pulls Batista's legs out from under him. Taker then pulls Batista himself out of the ring. With Batista's back against the ring apron, Taker begins landing more strike on the Animal. Batista blocks a punch and begins throwing his own. Batista looks like he's going to throw Taker into the barricade. As he attempts to, Taker quickly reverses and send Batista shoulder first into the barricade. Undertaker lifts Batista to his feet and punches him one more time before sending him back into the ring. Taker enters the ring and goes to lift Batista to his feet. Taker gets in suplex position. He tries to lift his opponent, but it is unsuccessful. Batista has places his leg in between Undertaker's, then delivers a suplex of his own to the Deadman. Surprising the fans, Batista climbs to the top rope and waits for the Undertaker to make it to his feet. Taker makes it to his feet, as he turns around he is met with a huge shoulder block from the top rope. Batista hooks the leg.

Undertaker kicks out after a two count, and Batista begins to get frustrated. He lifts Taker to his feet again and runs to the ropes. Batista charges toward Undertaker, but at the last second, Taker lifts his boot that connects with the Animals skull. Taker lifts Batista to his feet. He picks up the animal and slams him to the mat. Taker runs at the ropes and picks up momentum. As he runs back to Batista he drops a leg across the chest of the Animal. Taker lifts his opponent to his feet again, this time Batista tries for a kick to the midsection, but Undertaker catches his leg. Undertaker throws his leg out of the way and begins landing quick punches to the midsection followed by an uppercut to Batista's jaw, that sends Batista into the ropes. Undertaker send Batista into the corner and charges at him. Undertaker connects with a huge splash in the corner. As Batista stumbles out of the corner, Undertaker lifts him up and send him face first into the top turnbuckle hitting snake eyes. Taker, again, runs into the ropes. As he comes back he drops Batista to the mat with a huge big boot. Undertaker stands calling for a chokeslam as Batista slowly make his way to his feet. Batista, standing now, turns around and Taker grabs him by the throat. Undertaker lift Batista off his feet and slams him to the mat with a chokeslam. He covers the Animal.

Batista kicks out just before the count of three. This time it is Undertaker who looks frustrated. Both men make it to their feet. Undertaker grabs Batista's arm and twists it, then drags Batista over to the corner. Undertaker, still having a hold on Batista's arm, make his way to the top rope looking for his signature 'Old School' maneuver. As Undertaker jumps off the ropes, Batista gets his arm free and catches the Deadman out of the air. As Undertaker has a surprised expression on his face, Batista carries the Undertaker to the center of the ring and the slams him to the mat with a vicious spinebuster. Batista grabs the top rope and begins shaking it up and down. The crowd begin to cheer louder. Batista crouches down and waits for the Deadman to make it to his feet. As Taker is back up, Batista runs at the ropes. As he returns he takes the Deadman down with a huge spear. Batista looks at the crowd, then at the Undertaker. He give Taker the thumbs down, as he signals for the Batista Bomb. He places the Deadman's head in between his legs. Just as it looks like he is about to lift his opponent....

*Similar to what Batista did as Digital Decision, Crimson walk out onto the stage and begins clapping. He then makes his way down the ramp.*

Batista has dropped the Deadman and turned his focus to Crimson. Batista begins yelling at Crimson to get out of here. Crimson points behind Batista. As Batista turns around, he in flipped upside down and dropped on his head from a tombstone piledriver delivered by the Undertaker.

*The bell rings as the theme song of the Undertaker begins to play.*

Justin Roberts
"Here is your winner... The Undeeertaker!"

*Crimson walks over to the announce table area so he doesn't encounter the Deadman as he leaves the ring. While he's over there he grabs a microphone. Undertaker makes his way to the back as Batista is still laid out in the center of the ring. Undertaker is gone now and his music stops. Crimson puts the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak.*

Crimson
Two weeks ago I told Batista here that he lost a match because he was thinking about me, This week I decided to prove to all of you just how much of a nice guy I am. I came out here looking to encourage Batista so he would be able to defeat The Undertaker. Instead he was completly obsessive over me and not focused on The Undertaker. I'm certain he'll find some way to blame me for this even though I came out here in the spirit of competition. That's the kind of man he is, He'll talk about someone being the better athlete being the reason he lost when I wasn't at ringside and then he'll blame me for "distracting" him and use that to hide the fact that he wasn't paying attention to his opponent in this match.

* Crimson slides into the ring and begins standing over Batista's body*

Crimson
Next week as I'm sure you all know is Supremacy, It's the PPV that will change the landscape of XWL for the better with the introduction of two world championships. One for Breakdown and one for here, I don't care who wins at Supremacy because in time I will hold the world championship. Also happening at Supremacy is Matt Morgan vs Kurt Angle with Kurt's medals on the line. That match is taking up a time slot which could be better utilised for a different match. Now back to Dave here who hasn't moved since I started talking so he is clearly afraid of me, Afraid of what would happen if he provoked me into a state of physical violence. His fear is good it should exist just look at what happened the last time me and him were near each other I drove him face first into wall. On to why I requested a microphone, I have just come from the office of Vickie Guerrero and she informed me that I would be in action at Supremacy. That's not even the good news, The good news it that I'll be competing against Dave Batista.

*The fans give quite a pop for the announcement as Crimson just smiles to himself before placing the microphone on the mat in a delicate manner so he didn't damage it like last time. Crimson basks in the cheers for a while even though they're not directed at him, But at the announcment.*

*Moments pass as Crimson remains standing over Batista's body. Suddenly, still on the ground, Batista grabs Crimson's pants and pulls him into the corner. Crimson lands face first into the middle turnbuckle. Batista makes his way back to his feet. Crimson slowly gets up holding his face, he turns toward Batista in anger and charges at The Animal. Before Crimson can do anything, he is dropped to the mat with a huge spinebuster. With a look of anger on his face, Batista lifts Crimson to his feet and sets up for the Batista bomb. Crimson realizing what's about to happen, backs out of the hold and slides out of the ring. Crimson begins shaking his head and finger. We can hear him saying "No." While in the ring Batista is waving toward Crimson to come back into the ring. With Crimson refusing, we can hear Batista tell Crimson, that that was just a taste of what he'll get at Supremacy. The screen fades away to commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/29/2012 - 8/5/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:09 am

The XWL universe burst from their seats in a hiccup as the popular sounds of The Vipers theme blasts through the speakers quickly followed by the man himself emerging from the curtain with a pissed off scowl on his face...and who can blame him? After weeks of close calls with Dolph Ziggler, he's reaching boiling point, what will he have to say tonight?

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_001

As though he has all the time in the world Orton strolls down the ramp as the deafening "RKO" chants ring in his ears, whether he can hear them or not is a different story, the Apex Predator looks more focused than ever...there's something on his mind, you can see it in his eyes as he makes his way to the bottom of the ramp.

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_006

Orton turns to the left and makes a quick dash up the steps before wandering along the apron and pausing as he takes a long hard look around the arena at his fans, he swings one leg between the middle rope and hops into the ring, making a beeline for the turnbuckle where he climbs to the middle rope, arms raised high in triumphant pose...

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_012

Before long he makes his way back down and receives a microphone from a ring assistant, he walks slowly over to the middle of the ring where he pauses for a moment, his gaze fixed on the floor as though he was awaiting something...then after a few seconds he looks up and right into the camera before speaking...

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_017

[Randy Orton]
Dolph...Ziggler...A man who has recently become a very big thorn in my side, a thorn that needs removed very soon. What can be said about Dolph Ziggler that he doesn't already say himself? Not a whole lot I can assure you. Is he talented? Yes. Is he a young, cocky and brash kid who only looks out for himself? Yes. Would he spit on you if you were on fire? No. Does that sounds familiar to any of you people? Does anyone here remember somebody exactly like that around seven or eight years ago? A young boy who would pride himself on the most menial tasks, a young boy who would toot his own horn just to get a reaction? A young boy who would pick a fight with someone who has three times the experience of them...you see Dolph, you and I, we aren't that different. You take a step back and you look at our careers in parallel you'd see that we were two peas in a pod!

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_019

[Randy Orton]
If I could go back and give my past self a message, do you wanna know what it would be? A straight punt to the skull! So I'm gonna save future Dolph a trip in the delorian and give you one...very...very soon. You see, the difference between young Randy and you Dolph is that, I realized that I was an asshole and I made that long road to recovery and trust me when I tell you that it is long! There wasn't a person in the back who didn't hate my guts because I walked around like my shit didn't stink and that is exactly, to a T, how everyone in this company sees you. An asshole. During my days of Evolution I was on top of the world, I had two of the most important, powerful men in the history of our business by my side, I was untouchable! Ring a bell Dolph? You have none other than Vickie Guerrero hanging off of your arm so you feel like no one can get near you? Is that right? From your perspective you are on top of the world! You're the show off! The heel! You are so damn sick of being so damn sick! The greatest thing to hit not only this company but this industry as a whole! You feel like you deserve title shot handed to you left right and center just because you're the only person in the back who doesn't take one look at Vickie and bring up last nights dinner.

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_022

[Randy Orton]
You see the problem with that is...That is only how Dolph Ziggler see's Dolph Ziggler, everyone else? Meh, not so much. As for how Randy Orton see's Dolph Ziggler? He see's a man who's days are numbered! Trust me when I tell you that the number is low and the clock is ticking because when I finally, finally, get my hands on you, not only will you regret your attitude, your way of life and the choices you've made but you'll regret ever looking across the ring and into the eyes of the most dangerous man you've ever met! The first time I encountered you I was busy talking to our general manager when you stuck your nose in where it didn't belong all in order to save your little girlfriend, so I took care of you...that was it. You should have simply...left it alone.

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_023

[Randy Orton]
But you just couldn't do that could you Dolph? You had to wait for your moment to jump me from behind, you waited until after I had completed my month long goal of burying the Undertakers career in a casket match, you jumped me from behind like the true man that you are and you put me to sleep...you disrespected me live on worldwide television so I thought I'd return the favor by putting you out of your misery permanently but oh no, your little girlfriend made short work of that plan when she pulled you out of the ring proving who the real man of the relationship is. You were nothing but a tiny blip on my radar so the next week I planned on leaving it be and putting all of my focus into becoming the next king of the ring and ultimately the next World Heavyweight Champion. I had Joey Ryan exactly where I wanted him, exactly where I needed him and who shows up? No prizes for the winner. You Dolph, you showed up and you went from being a small pain...to a target, so I began to hunt you down, I came after you and what did you do? You ran backstage like a coward and you hid in a room. Only to crack me over the skull with a steel chair.

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_024

[Randy Orton]
Are you happy Dolph? You do know what this means right? You have my full attention and it's not for a good cause. Oh no, I intend to rip you limb...from limb but the only problem with that is, I can't get a good grip of you, you're yellow spine keeps slipping out of my grasp, you pull all the strings, you know all the escape routes and you are absolutely terrified to take me on one on one. What could I do? How could I get to you? Short of jumping you in the parking lot I couldn't think of anything, I want the world to see your misery so I already have a place for it to happen...Supremacy...the 5th of August...Great right? But I couldn't go to Vickie Guerrero now could I? She'd have absolutely none of it, she'd protect her little golden boy in bubble wrap and shut the door.

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_027

[Randy Orton]
Luckily for me and unluckily for you Dolph, Vickie Guerrero isn't the only general manager here in XWL...*The crowd roar at the idea of Mick Foley playing a role in Ortons plan*...That's right ladies and gentlemen, Mick Foley, I went to Mick with my frustrations, with my problems and with my solution. I found out something, Mr Foley isn't exactly the biggest fan of Dolph either, so he answered my prayers, he made sure that come Supremacy? I will have a nice day! Dolph however? Dolph is going to be living in his own personal nightmare! In the upcoming days he won't be able to eat, drink, sleep or even think straight, he will be consumed by fear, Mick Foley has booked the match and it is official...Randy Orton will go one on one with Dolph Ziggler!.....But I know what you're all thinking, won't Dolph weasel his way out? Won't he just find another way out of it like he always does? Through any means necessary he'll avoid the confrontation. Hmmm, How can we solve that?

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_028

[Randy Orton]
How about a fifteenth foot high steel structure! An unforgiving mesh of steel that is your enemy, it doesn't care about me, it doesn't care about Dolph, it will hurt anything that dares test it. No pinfalls. No submissions. No disqualifications. The only way to win is to render your opponent unconscious for long enough to climb up the structure and out, down to the floor. That's right Dolph, your fate has been sealed, you will be locked away with a crazed Viper in a Steel Cage match! No Vickie! No outside help! No cheats! The only way you can escape this time is straight! Through! Me! Oh and here's the best part, should you ignore our match and not show up? You will be fired!

Without any warning of earplugs needed...

[Vickie Guerrero]
EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! NO! NO! NO! Stop it! Shut up!

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_064

[Vickie Guerrero]
YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME! I AM THE GENERAL MANAGER OF REDEMPTION AND LIKE IT OR NOT RANDY, BOTH YOU AND DOLPH BELONG ON MY SHOW! I WILL DO WITH YOU AS I SEE FIT!

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Normal_065

[Randy Orton]
Trust me Vickie, I'm well aware that you run this show! However, Mick Foley runs half of the Pay Per View as well! With you being so slow to make a decision on two of your top superstars the board of directors agreed to sanction the match and you know what? They love the idea! It's done Vickie! It's set in stone! There's no way around it, so here's what I suggest you do, you crawl back into whatever hole you came out of and you start preparing your little toy boy for the fight of his life!

With that Orton drops the mic and throws his hands up in the air in his signature pose for the hyped up XWL fans as Redemption cuts to commercial with a rabid Vickie Guerrero screaming in the background...

Posting for Zander.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/29/2012 - 8/5/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:32 pm

As Redemption rolls on we cut to the halls of the backstage area where the duo of Michelle McCool, and Divas Champion Layla are walking the halls. Perhaps they're discussing plans for their tag-team match tonight, or in the middle of a spat due to their championship match against one another this Sunday at Supremacy. But the mystery is solved as we listen in...

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Cd4nf

{Michelle McCool}
Look Lay, I don't know what to say...I just want us to go back to being the dominant duo we once were, and can still be...

{Layla}
I just don't know, 'Chelle...I just don't know.

{Michelle McCool}
Will you give us this one chance tonight? Let me prove that I haven't lost it, that I'm still the same Michelle McCool that ruled this division.

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 FU9dM

{Layla}
Ruled? Okay whatever you say...

{Michelle McCool}
You know what I mean, it's just...

Layla suddenly places her hand on Michelle's arm stopping her.

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 PxvpB

{Layla}
Wait...

{Michelle McCool}
What's wrong?

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 XdVjq

{Layla}
You think this has been easy on me? Whatever your problem has been, it's effected me and my reign as Divas Champion, they still compare us even though we've been split up for over a year, I've accomplished things that you and others could only dream of, and yet I'm still grouped with you...You got your time in the spotlight, why can't I get mine? Why do others insist on speaking about us in the same sentence? Do you know how hard I've worked to not only be the best, but to stay the best?

{Michelle McCool}
I do, but...

{Layla}
I'm not done...maybe...I have been wrong....maybe I've been wrong about you...

A smile brightly shines on the face of Michelle McCool as soon as Layla finishes.

{Michelle McCool}
Oh Lay!!

Michelle tightly hugs her BFF excitedly before pulling away.

{Michelle McCool}
We're going to be so great tonight, The Beautiful People ain't got nothin' on us, y'all!

They then continue walking down the hall while Michelle is clearly in a great mood now.

{Michelle McCool}
So I was thinking maybe we could bust out some of our old gear? You know with the matching corsets, I don't know if you packed any of them but I've got our awesome red set, with the black corset hoody, I mean whatever we wear will be fine I'm sure, so it's no big deal...but it would be nice, don't ya' think, Lay? Oh! We could even order a set of brand new matching gear for our match at Supremacy! I could call in a favor and get it just in time for Sunday. What do you think about a purple and ice blue combo? I think it'd be really cute and we'd look so flaw...

Suddenly she's viciously floored by an attack from behind by Layla! McCool has fallen on the concrete floor caught off guard by this surprise attack. Layla then grabs her by her hair and begins to bang her head against the wall repeatedly screaming at her until she finally stops about thirty seconds later. McCool manages to faintly let out a "Why?" but that sends Layla off even more, Layla pulls her up to her feet then throws her right into a nearby catering table with cake, deli meat, and many other things all falling on top of McCool as she flies to the floor.

{Layla}
You didn't let me finish...

A devilish smile forms on her face as she looks down at an embarrassed and laid out Michelle McCool.

{Layla}
I was wrong about you...

The Divas Champion kneels down as she gazes at her challenger this Sunday caressing her face lightly.

{Layla}
Because you're even more of a joke than I originally thought. If you actually think I'm reuniting with you, then you better get your head out the clouds, hun...because Lay-Cool? It's done! This little tag-team match tonight? It's not happening, I'm the champion, I'm the queen bee around around here, and the days of you holding me back from my true potential are over! At Supremacy you're not facing your "BFF" you're facing the Divas Champion, and if you want to leave Boston with even a shred of dignity left, you'll get over these little fantasies of yours, and act like you're actually a challenge to me. I'm not here to be your friend, I'm here to be the best!

She brushes Michelle's hair away from her face and then smiles again.

{Layla}
Good luck!

Layla slowly rises back up to a standing position and struts away as we head to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/29/2012 - 8/5/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:54 am

*Sheamus's theme hits as he begins to come out to the ring. Sheamus seems to have a smile on his face something you never see from Sheamus. Sheamus walks down the ramp then up the stair's. He already has a mic in hand still with a grin on his begins to speak*

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Sa3

[[Sheamus]]
So everybody I came out here for actually two reasons. One is I have my match with that nobody Tyson Kidd. Two I came out here because Santino Marella decided not to come out here tonight. Santino what is your problem fella I understand that you're afraid of me but really not even addressing the fact that I challenged you to a match at the pay per view? Pathetic Santino just pathetic the funny thing was that you had the guts the cobra me two weeks ago but you wont accept my challenge to a match? It really doesn't matter I guess because we're having that match at Supremacy I don't care if you don't want to be in the ring with me it's going to happen. You made a mistake by touching me you've been ducking me and that just ain't right. Santino I know you can hear me fella so just come out here be a man for once. *laugh* This is why I'm in a good mood I enjoy when people fear me. Santino fears another boot to his face I would to my boot could kill an elephant. I'm tired of these games I played them with Cena and now I'm playing them with you. I don't like playing games it makes me very angry. I'm about ready to take all my anger out on you this Sunday.

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Sa1

[[Sheamus]]
This is now two weeks in a row that you decided not to come out to the ring. Two weeks do you understand how pitiful you look? If some man was calling me out I would be out to the ring in a heart beat. I wouldn't even be thinking about talking I would just be thinking about fighting. That's something you need to do Santino I don't want some back and forth talking about how much we hate each other. I want a fight and i'm going to get one. You better be ready this Sunday or be ready to have your career ended. I wasted my time this past month with you we did nothing I get what you're doing you're trying to make me look bad. I can not look bad ever in anything I do you hear me. Your feeble minded attempts to make me look as low of a competitor as you is just idiotic! After I'm done with you I'm going to get what I finally deserve and that is a title match. Not just any title match I feel I have worked my way up to receive an intercontinental title shot. Something that you'll never have Santino. You're going to go through your XWL career not ever winning a belt. That makes me very happy knowing that I am going to become champion before Santino and John Cena. I am very confident that I am the next person to challenge Christian for his belt.

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Sa2

[[Sheamus]]
Let's just think about something what haven't I done so far to get a title match. I went to war with some of the top competitor's. I beat a lot of good people I'm going to be the man that rids XWL of Santino Marella. What else do I got to do please I want somebody to tell me because lately I haven't been getting answers. I want to walk right into the back and demand for a title shot after the pay per view. But knowing politics that isn't going to happen they cheated me out of a shot when they gave it to John Cena they're probably going to do it again. If that happen's it's not the end of the world for me because I'll just do what I'm doing what right now. Riding XWL of the unwanted people until I get a title match I am going to do that. I attempted with Cena as I was so close in doing so I couldn't get the job done. Now is my second chance I'm going to take out Santino Marella and make him never want to be in a XWL ring ever again!

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Sa4

[[Sheamus]]
In about five or so minutes I'm going to get the chance to show what I'm going to do to Santino. Tyson I'm sorry fella but this isn't your night I promise not to hurt you as bad as I'm going to hurt Santino so don't worry. As you're standing in the back waiting for your entrance to hit just think about what you're going to have to do to beat. Just look at me there isn't really much you could do to beat me. I know you enjoy jumping around the ring like some monkey but that isn't going to happen tonight. I'm telling you now what I'm going to do to you so please pay attention you might actually have a chance. I'm going to wait until you step into this ring give a fair chance. I'll even give you a lock up because I'm a fair man. After I win the lock up I'll throw in you into the corner then begin to use my hard hands to hurt your little body. I'll lift you up on the turnbuckle and toss you from one end of the ring to the other. As I am waiting for you to stand up due to all that damage I'll be stepping up for my brogue kick. When you finally get up it will be over when I kick you right in the face with my boot. That's it that is how the match is going down tonight. There is no way of changing it I hope you fight back a little even though it wont help you what so ever. So now Tyson that I'm done with my spiel come out here come on it's okay I'm ready for you fella.

*Sheamus begins to remove his shirt awaiting the sound of Tyson Kidd's theme song*

*Tyson Kidd's theme hits as he begins to walk out to the ring. Sheamus is warming up in the ring as Tyson is running down the ramp. He slides into the ring and goes right at Sheamus right before the bell started. I think he heard what he said about him. Tyson Kidd is taking it to Sheamus the bell rings the match begins!*

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptiontysonkiddXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionsheamus
Tyson Kidd Vs Sheamus

Sheamus punches Tyson Kidd in the gut Tyson is trying to caught his air form that punch. Sheamus lifts Tyson up on his shoulder he runs and slams Tyson to the mat with a powerslam! Tyson is trying to stand up Sheamus wipes him into the corner and starts delivering hard punches to him. Tyson Kidd is out of it Sheamus lifts him up and puts him on the top turnbuckle. Sheamus throws Tyson from one end of the ring to the other! The crowd is in shock right now Tyson looks dead. Sheamus runs over and begins to stomp on the body of Tyson Kidd. He lifts him up for a High Cross Sheamus pulls him in and hits it! Sheamus is just gloating right now he's in a very good mood after what he's just done to Tyson Kidd. Sheamus awaits Tyson Kidd to get up he's setting up for a brogue kick. Sheamus hits the brogue kick and goes straight for the cover! 1,2,3 it's over as Sheamus just defeated Tyson Kidd.

*Sheamus gets on the mic once more*

[[Sheamus]]
I told you fella what I was going to do. I did it I hurt you Tyson and this Sunday I'm going to hurt Santino. Look at you Tyson you can't even move after the beating I gave you pathetic. Santino I don't care if you haven't responded yet but I'm replying for you. This Sunday me and you one on one I want you hurt after Sunday. I want to go to war and hurt you do things that I haven't done before show that I am the next competitor for the belt. I ain't playing no more I'm tired of getting over looked I'm tired of you Santino. Say a pray because you're going to need it fella.

*Sheamus drops his mic he lifts up the downed Tyson Kidd and throws him over the ropes. Sheamus laughs as he begins to walk to the back. XWL cuts to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/29/2012 - 8/5/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Normal Tag Team Match

XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmichaelmcgillXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Redemptiondolph
XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrandyXWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Breakdowndanielbryan
Michael McGillicutty & Dolph Ziggler Vs Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryans theme blasts through the speakers to a standing ovation from the XWL crowd! Before long the man himself comes out from behind the curtain, he walks to the top of the ramp where he pauses for a moment before raising both of his arms into the air and screaming "YES!" He makes his way side stepping down the ramp, repeatedly shouting "YES!" at the top of his voice in unison with the XWL universe, he slides into the ring and takes of his Yes jacket which he throws out of the ring and pauses...awaiting the arrival of his tag team partner for the night Randy Orton!

[Vickie Guerrero]
EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME!.......I SAID EXCUSE ME! Ladies and gentlemen! I am here to announce that in the interest of health and safety on the part of my client Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton has been deemed mentally unstable AND unfit to compete here tonight! Hahahahahaha! You know what that means Daniel? This match is now, a handicap match! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

[Daniel Bryan]
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Dolph Ziggler jogs out from behind the curtain, he jogs out onto the top of the stage where he begins to do star jumps, counting along up to ten where he spins around and shakes his ass to the camera while running his fingers through his glorious golden hair, flicking his hands to the side! He laughs out loud with Vickie before making his way down the ramp with a swagger that would make JTG jealous. He walks around ringside and slides along the apron where he leans back screaming, "Show-Off!" Finally he jumps into the ring where he awaits his tag team partner...

Like a wild animal Michael McGillicutty bursts out from behind the curtain where he wastes absolutely no time in charging down the ramp and into the ring...

AND THE BELL RINGS.

Michael charges Daniel down to the mat right away with a huge takedown signalling for Dolph to stand on the apron, McGillicutty and Bryan start this match up as Michael lays into him with a harsh series of big right hands before jumping up to his feet and letting out a huge battle cry...He grabs the downed Daniel Bryans hand and pulls him to his feet before attempting an Irish Whip but Bryan is two steps ahead of him and reverses it into an Irish Whip of his own! Michael bounces off of the ropes and comes back right into a big bad body drop! Michael hits the mat hard and rolls over into his corner where he quickly tags in the unsuspecting Dolph Ziggler who looks annoyed at first but nonetheless enters the ring...

Dolph wastes no time and begins to circle Daniel Bryan before slipping round behind him like lightning using his wrestling background to hoist Daniel up before slamming him into the mat where he holds him in a waist lock...Both men slowly get up onto their feet after some fighting from Bryan, Dolph switches to a side headlock where he wrenches Bryan down, applying more and more pressure with each second. Bryan uses his where with all to run Ziggler into the ropes where he releases the hold and runs to the opposite side of the ring, Dolph comes back as Bryan goes to sleep and hits the mat, Dolph runs the ropes once again where he comes back into a leapfrogging Daniel Bryan, Ziggler runs the ropes for a final time where he comes back into a huge kitchen sink knee lift!

Dolph flips through the air and whacks the mat hard but he doesn't get any time to catch his breathe as Bryan runs in and nails him across the back with a big kick that can be heard in the cheap seats! Yes! And again! Yes! And again! Yes! And again...oooooooo Yes! The final kick to Dolph Zigglers back causes him to roll right out of the ring where he hits the floor below hard! The entire crowd rise to their feet simultaneously as they all know what's coming next...Daniel Bryan pumps his fist three times before running to the opposite side of the ring where he bounces off of the ropes, he runs back and heads towards the ramp side where he dives through the middle ropes going for his patented suicide dive! But no! Dolph Ziggler leaps up onto the apron and kicks a mid air Bryan right in the skull!

Bryan falls out of the ring and lands on the back of his neck on the outside where Dolph Ziggler has all the time in the world to collect himself and take control of this big main event, after a moment he begins to stomp all over the chest and head of the downed Daniel who is almost lifeless after that sickening kick...Ziggler lets up for a moment as he grabs Daniel by the head and tosses him back into the ring as though he were nothing but a piece of trash! Dolph Ziggler slides in after him where he once again starts to lay into him with a flurry of big boots, Dolph backs up and taunts the XWL crowd by screaming, "YEEEEEEEEEES!" Before running forward and leaping into the air where he comes crashing down, planting Bryan with a big elbow drop!

"I am so damn sick of being so damn sick!" Shouts the cocky young Ziggler as he drags Bryan by the arm over to his corner where he tags in his partner Michael McGillicutty who gladly enters the ring! McGillicutty opens fire with a barrage of elbows to the back and then neck of Bryan! Michael drags Bryan to his feet by the scruff of the neck where he Irish Whips Daniel into the corner with all his might but with the greatest of ease Bryan glides through the air and places his left foot on the middle rope followed by his right foot on the top rope where he backflips completely over the head of the incoming Michael McGillicutty who charges into the turnbuckle and groggily stumbles into the middle of the ring...

Before Michael can shake the cobwebs out of his head Bryan floats through the air and nails him across the forehead with a big diving elbow to the head! Daniel Bryan is all fired up as he quickly makes his way over to the turnbuckle where he climbs up to the very top, he jumps high into the air and comes crashing and burning when McGillicutty rolls out of the way of his big Diving Headbutt! Bryan bounces noes first off of the mat where he rolls around in pain as Michael tags in Dolph! Ziggler jumps into the ring over the top rope where he begins to stalk the rising Bryan, as Daniel gets to his feet Dolph runs across the ring and jumps high into the air nailing Bryan with a fame asser! Bryan rolls onto his back but when he tries to sit up he gets a nasty surprise as Dolph flips over his head and hits a sickening snap neckbreaker!

The sold out Redemption crowd are absolutely livid as they boo the hell out of Dolph Ziggler as he stalks Bryan for his finishing move, he can be heard screaming for Bryan to get up but he hasn't moved a muscle from that neckbreaker when all of a sudden a loud ear piercing scream is heard and out from behind the curtain Vickie Guerrero falls onto the steel stage in a blind panic, scurrying backwards shouting "Get away from me!" Dolph watches on with the entire crowd in confusion as Vickie is paralyzed with fear...but the reason soon becomes clear as the Viper Randy Orton strolls out from behind the curtain to a roof raising cheer as he slowly makes his way towards the terrified Vickie...

Dolph freezes under the pressure of the situation, he has absolutely no idea what to do as he grabs onto the top rope and screams for Orton to leave her alone but his pleas fall on deaf ears as Randy grabs a fist full of the general managers hair and pulls her up onto her feet, the Viper wraps his bicep around her throat threatening to drop Vickie with his RKO on the steel! Dolph is in the ring screaming at the top of his lungs, "Let her go! Don't do it!" but just as he's about to exit the ring to Vickies aid he is rolled up from behind by Daniel Bryan!

1!

2!

3!

Winner: XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Breakdowndanielbryan

Back on top of the stage Orton can be seen laughing like a maniac at the events that have taken place in the ring, and then in an eerie moment of silence he completely cuts off any signs of emotion as he turns his attention to Vickie who he still has in his grasp, he scans the audience once over before shrugging his shoulders and giving a look to say, why the hell not?

RKO ON THE STEEL!

A dull silence falls over the arena as Orton drops to the steel and gets right in Vickies face where he seethes with anger, she is completely out cold and the Viper couldn't care less as he curses and taunts her downed body, back in the ring Dolph Ziggler realizes what has taken place and attempts to leave but no! Daniel Bryan nails him with a huge kick to the head! McGillicutty on the other hand, slowly drops from his side of the apron and smartly exits over the barrier, wanting nothing to do with any of this. XWL's Redemption ends to the image of Orton smiling at a knocked out Vickie Guerrero as we head towards Supremacy...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/29/2012 - 8/5/2012   XWL Redemption:  7/29/2012  -  8/5/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 7/29/2012 - 8/5/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2