Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012

Go down 
+7
Austin
Ze Ben
Jonguin
Legal
TheFilthParade
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From – Jackson, Mississippi

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionyoshiXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionrey
Yoshi Tatsu Vs Rey Mysterio

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionbookertXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionvader
Booker T Vs Vader

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmichellemXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmaryse
Michelle McCool Vs Maryse

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionbrodusXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Brodus Clay Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionbatistaXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionbigshow
Batista Vs Big Show

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Series

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmrfnXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionezekielXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptiondrew
Chris Parks Vs Ezekiel Jackson Vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionchristianXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmatt
Christian Vs Matt Hardy

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptioncenaXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptiontruth
John Cena Vs R-Truth

15 Min Ironman Match

XWL 15 Tournament

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptiontriplehXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionjackswag
Triple H Vs Jack Swagger

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionevetorresXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkelly
Eve Torres Vs Kelly Kelly

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionalexXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg
Alex Riley Vs Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionrandyXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkevinsteen
Randy Orton Vs Kevin Steen

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptiondanielXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownworldjustin
Daniel Bryan Vs Justin Gabriel

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmasonXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionusshawn
Mason Ryan Vs Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionchristianXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmatt
Christian Vs Matt Hardy

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:11 am

*As Redemption continues the camera's show Kevin Kelly knocking on the door on Shawn Michaels locker room door then waits for a few seconds until Shawn opens the door and walks into the hallway next to the interviewer*

Kevin Kelly: Excuse me Shawn, I have a few questions for you, can you take a few moments to answer them?

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 1-16

Shawn Michaels: In case you didn't know this but I have a match tonight against Mason Ryan for my United States championship so you better make this quick.

Kevin Kelly: Well as you did just mention tonight you do face Mason Ryan in the mainevent of the evening for your United States championship, the same man who is undefeated in XWL with an unprecedented 18 victories, one of which was you could a few weeks ago. What the fans want to know is how does it feel to know your championship could very well be slipping out of your hands here tonight?

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 2-19

Shawn Michaels: I'd like to say I could answer your question, but the reality is I can't, all week long people have been telling me that Mason Ryan is going to be leaving tonight as United States champion, he's beat me once and he's going to beat me again, right? Wrong. While he did in fact beat me a few weeks ago and nobodies going to deny that, the thing is that was then and this is now. Put the past behind you because it doesn't matter, sure he's won eighteen matches and lost none but this is a whole new ball game, trust me when I tell you that, trust me when I tell you Mason Ryan has NEVER been in a high stakes match, Mason Ryan has never been in a championship match and Mason Ryan has never, not in his entire career had all eyes on him. Until tonight that is when he goes one on one with THE man who's been in more high stake championship matches with the entire world expecting him to put on a show like nobody else can, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

Kevin Kelly: But with all due respect Shawn...

*Shawn quickly cuts the interviewer off by taking the microphone out of his hand and looking right into the camera*

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 3-18

Shawn Michaels: All due respect? Don't come knocking on my locker room door, ask me for an interview and tell me about respect. I deserve respect for everything I've achieved and I don't get an ounce of it, not from you, not from the fans and not from a single one of the boys in the back because of one thing, they're all jealous of the Heartbreak Kid. They're all jealous that I can do things that they can't even dream of, they're all jealous that I can go toe to toe with a giant and make him look like he's one inch high. They're all jealous that nobody can hold a candle to me, and they can't stand that I've turned the wrestling world upside down of many times nobody can tell what's left and what's right, they wish they could make Redemption their show just like I have and every single guy wishes that when they walked into the locker room and they looked around they didn't see their peers they wish just for one day they could walk into the locker room and see everyone the way I see them all not as an equal, not as a peer but as an underling. There's not a single guy in this business that could honestly say I am on Shawn Michaels level, and do I get respect? You're damn right I don't.

*Shawn then shoves the microphone into the Kevin's chest as the crowd boo him and Shawn stares at Kevin Kelly*

Kevin Kelly: That might be correct but you have to admit that going into the match tonight Mason Ryan has all the momentum behind him but you as of late have been indifferent.

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 4-17

Shawn Michaels: Wait one second. What do you mean indifferent?

Kevin Kelly: Well last week you were defeated by Randy Orton in the mainevent and three weeks ago you were defeated by Mason Ryan. Are those two loses on your mind?

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 5-18

Shawn Michaels: Sure, I guess any man would have that on their mind. Last week I did in fact lose to Randy Orton there's no denying that, but if you saw last week then you'd know the kid got lucky, I had him right where I wanted him, ready to give Randy a little taste of Sweet Chin Music then thanks to one slight lapse in my concentration and I was down and out but never fear my friend, the HB Kid has lost before and I don't like it one bit but you know what they say whatever makes doesn't kill you makes you stronger and while I'm not so physically stacked like my muscle headed opponent tonight, Mason Ryan, the Vanilla Manila, The Animal Batistwo. I tell you if that punk kid is any kind of animal is a caged ape and it's about time someone put him out of his misery and it just so happens that I'm doing so in front of thousands and thousands of screaming Mississippian nimrods later tonight, so after I beat him for my title later tonight it's not as if he's going to be the only one watching everything he had go straight down the river.

Kevin Kelly: So you're fully confident in leaving still United States champion tonight?

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 7-15

Shawn Michaels: Get real for a second, pal, Mason Ryan isn't in my league I've got no reason not to be confident in any situation especially this one. You look at Mason Ryan and what you see is what you get, a muscle bound powerhouse with no charisma or character depth and no real talent, and then you look at me, I'm not six foot six or two hundred and sixty pounds not even close, I'm not a jacked up roid freak and I'm not larger then life but that doesn't hold me back in fact I've excelled in every situation they've ever put me in. I've faced monsters twice the size, twice as strong, twice as good as Mason Ryan and I've come out on top and I've done it in a fashion they didn't think was possible, and tonight is no different.

*Shawn comes to a natural pause as he turns back towards the camera pointing at the lens*

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 8-14

Shawn Michaels: And tonight I go against Mason Ryan, eighteen to none, and soon that none will turn to one. And that's going to happen later tonight in the mainevent, courtesy of yours truly and I will prove to the world what happened a few weeks ago was nothing but a mere fluke and I'll prove to everyone why I am still the very best in the business today! Why I am The Icon!

*The crowd then boo as Shawn begins to rattle off his nicknames*

Shawn Michaels: The Showstopper!

The Mainevent!

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 9-12

Shawn Michaels: And I am YOUR United States champion! And the very best one their ever was and the absolute best there is and EVER will be! The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

*As soon as Shawn finishes speaking he turns back around and enters his locker room slamming the door behind him leaving Kevin Kelly in the hallway*

Kevin Kelly: Well that was The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels and clearly he's as confident as ever going into his United States championship defence later tonight.

*As Kevin Kelly rounds out the segment the camera's fade out to black as Redemption heads to commercial*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:00 am

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionevetorresXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkelly
Eve Torres Vs Kelly Kelly

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

S
t
i
l
l

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

S
t
i
l
l

I
s

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

As Eve's theme sounds, the fans rise to their feet cheering for the number one contender as her arm is held high by the referee.

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Normal_221

[Joey Styles]
What a victory for Eve here tonight.

[Michael Cole]
Normally we'd say she just sent a message to the Divas Champion, but Layla's been here at ringside since the match began. Perhaps scouting her number one contender.

[Joey Styles]
Eve proved herself that's for sure, numerous times Kelly had Eve in a compromising situation, but her perseverance was strong enough to see through another victory.

[Michael Cole]
It should be interesting to see if she can continue this momentum in the coming weeks as her championship opportunity looms nearer.

As the fans continue to cheer, on the outside Layla's smirking with her title in her hands, Eve's hand is lowered by the official and she turns to check on her good friend Kelly Kelly, but just as her back turns to the champion, Layla swiftly slides into the ring behind her with her title clutches inbetween her hands.

[Joey Styles]
Turn around, Eve!

But she can't hear Joey, and instantly is knocked down on top of Kelly from a belt shot to the back of her head.

[Michael Cole]
Eve may have made a statement by winning yet again, but something tells me Layla's statement is going to be a lot more head on.

[Joey Styles]
Did....Did you just make a pun?

As the boos poor in, Layla places her title on the mat, then grabs hold of Eve's hair, she pulls her up slowly, a devious smile on her face, and as she reaches her feet against her will, Layla turns her around, gripping her neck now, before snapping her down with a brutal Lay-Out.

[Michael Cole]
If Layla can do that in three weeks then Eve's hopes of becoming champion will blow up in smoke.

[Joey Styles]
But the only difference now is that Layla can't use her title to attack her from behind in their match.

[Michael Cole]
While I'm not the biggest fan of Layla, she has proven she's deserving of that title, so I don't think she really would have to do that anyways.

Proud of her actions, a devilish smile is all we see on the face of the Divas Champion. She grabs her title off the mat, kneels down at Eve holding it above her face shouting it's hers and after Bad Blood it still will be. Layla then caresses Eve's face, sliding her hand around her cheek, before standing tall raising her championship high in the air on display for all to see as we get a view of Eve on the mat clearly in a lot of pain with the referee checking on her.

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Normal_156

[Michael Cole]
A statement made by the Divas Champion tonight, will she still be standing tall after Bad Blood when she puts her title on the line against the hungry challenger, Eve? Or will Eve finally win her first title here in XWL after a long road of challenges and struggles.

[Joey Styles]
I think Eve's on a real roll, and if she can continue it on her way to Bad Blood, then perhaps she could be called Divas Champion when the dust settles from their championship match in three weeks.

The cameras show that Layla's made her way out of the ring and onto the ramp, the referee's tending to Eve, and even a recovered Kelly is checking on her friend glaring at Layla for her uncalled for attack as Redemption fades out to the view of Layla's raised up Divas Championship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionalexXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg
Alex Riley Vs Michael McGillicutty

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:46 am

Riley/McGillicutty was the first match I've watched in months, really good stuff!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 am

Adam wrote:
Riley/McGillicutty was the first match I've watched in months, really good stuff!

That match was the sleeper of the show that's for sure, wow I knew it'd be good but that was just insane Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionrandyXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkevinsteen
Randy Orton Vs Kevin Steen

In seconds, the roof gets blown off of the arena as Randy Ortons theme hits and he makes his way slowly out from behind the curtain and onto the ramp, he stops and stares into the vast sea of overwhelming fans, "RKO" chants ring through his ears as he cracks a smile before Justin Roberts begins to speak....

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 DVOh7

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and gentlemen! The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from St Louis Missouri, weighing in at 235 pounds! He is.......The Viper! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRANDDDDY ORTON!

Orton smirks as he walks down the ramp, looking around he see's signs scattered around the arena with his name, likeness, finisher names and slogans all held high into the air by his screaming fans, all of a sudden the next thing he feels is cold steel wrapping around his back as he drops to his knees on the ramp, the mass cheers quickly change and erupt into a series of boo's as Kevin Steen stands behind Orton, steel chair in hand, laughing at his handy work, he lets out a loud, "Fuck you Orton!" Before once again bringing the chair down on across his back causing him to fall to a heap on the ramp!

[Styles] Oh my god! What the hell? This isn't fair! The match hasn't even started yet!

[Cole] It might not be fair but you can't deny that it's smart! Kevin Steen isn't trying to win any matches, he isn't trying to win over any fans, he's sending a message! And that message is don't mess with me!

Back on the ramp Kevin Steen picks Orton up by the head and slowly guides him down the ramp, cursing in his face the whole way, as they approach the bottom of the ramp Steen grabs him by the arm and Irish whips Orton spine first hard into the apron! Orton stumbles forward after letting out a cry of pain only for Steen to steamroll him over with a HUGE clothesline! After a loud boo from the crowd, Steen gets a sadistic smile on his face saying, "You people want more?" and with that he grabs Orton to his feet once again and lifts him up into a spine buster position before running him straight into the ring post!

Not stopping there, Steen runs over to Ortons downed body and nails him with a sit out senton, Steen then jumps on top of Orton laying into him with loads of harsh lefts and rights before picking him up yet again and grabbing him by the trunks with one hand and the back of the head with the other and tossing him like a piece of garbage straight into the steel barricade! Orton smacks it hard and bounces off, landing on the floor with a sickening thud!

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 IKMe0

[Styles] What is the meaning of this?! It's just pure unprovoked savage by Kevin Steen!

[Cole] Oh shut up! He'll have his reasons!

Orton slowly gets up to his feet, still rocking back and forth, heavily delusional from this brutal assault, Steen laughs at the site of Randy trying to stand, stalking him from behind, like a hunter waiting for his moment to strike he waits until Orton turns around before connecting with a BIG super kick damn near breaking his jaw! Steen then picks Ortons motionless body up and throws him into the ring as the ref reluctantly calls for the bell to be rung..

[Cole] And this match is finally underway in what should be a roller coaster ride...

[Styles] Are you kidding me?! You're really gonna act like none of that happened?

[Cole] Like none of what happened?

[Styles] You have got to be kidding me.....

[Cole] I don't have time for jokes, I'm a broadcast journalist Joey, not a comedian!

Steen immediately goes for the cover.....1......2.....NO! Kickout by the defiant Randy Orton! Steen can't believe his eyes, he gets up and begins to stalk Orton once again, signalling for the end of the match, Orton groggily rises to his feet and turns around and Steen puts him in a powerbomb clutch before hooking his arms and lifting him up for the package pile driver! The entire arena watches on with baited breathe as Ortons skull cracks off of the canvas!

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 SYZzZ

Steen goes for the cover again!

NO! Orton somehow, someway kicks out yet again! The crowd cheer like crazy but almost instantly the moment is gone as Steen rises to his feet and grabs Orton by the legs, locking him in his deadly sharpshooter! Writhing in pain Randy Orton crawls his way to the ropes quickly only to be pulled back right away by Steen who then applies more pressure to the hold, Orton looks to be spent, lying in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go, screaming in agony! Kevin only laughs at Ortons misery and applies even MORE pressure to the maneuver causing Randy to collapse in pain, the ref gets down to the mat, looking The Viper right in the eyes, asking him if he wants to quit......

[Randy Orton] NO!

with that Orton gets a new found boost of life as he scrambles his way over to the ropes clinging onto them for all he has, the ref begins to count.....

5! "Ring the bell!"

Steen gets that far away look in his eyes as he realizes what the hell just happened, consumed with rage he drops Ortons legs and makes his way over to the referee who tries to plead with Steen to leave him alone but to no avail as Kevin takes a big swing and decks the referee, he exits the ring next to the commentators table and next makes a beeline for the timekeeper who rang the bell.....

The poor time keeper is thrown from his chair and crumbles to a heap on the floor as Kevin folds up his chair and waits for him to rise and when he does Steen cracks him over the head with it! The boo's in the arena intensify greatly as Kevin Steen turns around and looks at the ring once more to Randy Orton who is only just getting up to his feet.....

Steen, chair in hand slides into the ring and waits for Orton to turn around, wielding the chair over his head, stalking The Apex Predator but.......

The theme song of the All American American rings through the arena to a mixed reaction from the XWL crowd, unsure of what he's doing out here, seconds pass before he bursts out from behind the curtain like a wild bull with a steel chair of his own! He flies down the ramp almost too quick for camera to pan....

He slides into the ring and swings the chair at Steen who high tails it out of there as the numbers game becomes apparent to him! He wants none of Jack Swagger, at this point the crowd are going insane for Swagger as he drops the chair and helps Orton up to his feet, Orton looks completely confused as to what's going on but he rolls with it, he rises to his feet with the help of Swagger who extends his hand to shake, Orton accepts with a smile as the crowd cheer both men......

Suddenly Swagger boots Orton in the gut and pulls him in close, wrapping his arms around his waist....

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 UatVp

Swagger lifts Orton high into the air and lays him out with a ferocious Gutwrench Powerbomb! The arena falls silent as Orton lies motionless on the mat, Swagger begins to laugh to himself before smugly rolling out under the bottom rope and leaving the ringside area. Swagger smiles as he walks back up the ramp to a loud burst of boo's coming from the fans

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptiondanielXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownworldjustin
Daniel Bryan Vs Justin Gabriel

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmasonXWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionusshawn
Mason Ryan Vs Shawn Michaels

/END SHOW
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 pm

fuck yea Bang

XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_m1z4wvICB31qdj20eo6_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012   XWL Redemption:  4/1/2012  -   4/8/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 4/1/2012 - 4/8/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2