Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012

Go down 
+10
Jiggas
Ze Ben
Legal
Alan
Kyle
Zander
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Where's Mickie? D:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 pm

nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

*As Redemption returns from a commercial break, the camera is showing a view of the arena from the top tier in the stands, as The Heartbreak Kid's theme begins to play through the PA system*

*As Shawn's theme plays, the crowd stand up and begins to boo the United States champion as he walks out onto the stage*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 1-17

Michael Cole: And there he is people, the United States champion, The Heartbreak Kid himself, Shawn Michaels!

Joey Styles: I have to admit I've been critical of him as of late, but you can't deny that last week, he got the job done against John Cena.

Michael Cole: You're right he did, Shawn did exactly what he said he would when he defeated John Cena at Final Stand IV and retained his United States championship. And before you complain about anything, Shawn did it with style, there's no possible way you can accuse him of cheating he won fair and square in the middle of the ring.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 2-17

*Walking down the ramp towards the ring, Shawn goes to shake hands with a fan, before quickly pulling away at the last second and grinning widely as he continues towards the ring*

Joey Styles: I didn't say that he did, Cole...

Michael Cole: You know what Joey, why don't you just shut up! Don't pretend that you know him, you're not his friend! You're just jealous aren't you, right Joey! Just say it!

*As Shawn rolls into the ring, the lights change to a variety of blues, and Shawn bounces into the middle of the ring with his arms spread out wide spinning around, until he reaches the middle of the ring, and he poses in his signature pose, and pyro slowly goes off behind him, right to left, then as HBK finishes posing the pyro continues for a few seconds more as he walks over to the corner of the ring and the announcers hands him a microphone*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 3-17

Joey Styles: What are you talking about? I didn't even say anything?

Michael Cole: Yeah but you were thinking it. Why can't you just give Shawn Michaels, my friend, the credit he deserves!

*Shawn then walks over to the middle of the ring and taps on the top of his microphone a few times as his theme fades out, and the boo's from the crowd continue*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 15-4

Shawn Michaels: Now I know that...

*As Shawn begins to speak he's quickly cut off by the fans bursting out in an "Asshole" chant which causes him to wait for a few seconds before he returns to talking*

Shawn Michaels: That I may be, but if you can find the decency within yourselves to give me to opportunity to speak then that would be greatly appreciated.

*Shawn pauses and waits for the boos from the crowd to die down before he speaks*

Shawn Michaels: I'd like to start off by saying, the champ is HERE!

*As Shawn holds his championship up in the air, the crowd's boos start up again, as Shawn just stands there smirking*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 5-17

Shawn Michaels: Last week at Final Stand IV in front of over 70,000 people in the stadium and millions of others watching around the world I did what you all said I couldn't do and I beat John Cena in this very ring and I remain the United States champion. You all said I couldn't do it, you all said I didn't stand a chance and Cena's fluke victory a few months ago was a sure fire bet to repeat itself self and he'd be the one making history on the grandest stage of our industry at my expense. The man famed for hustling you all out of your welfare checks, being loyal to the big hand that feeds him and respectfully speaking John, only an idiot would of actually thought you could get the job done to begin with. I said it last time and I'll say it again John, you're nothing but modern day Hogan, little Johnny America and just like the real Hogan, I showed him exactly who the boss is. I showed your precious John Cena why I am the best this company has to offer and compared to me he's completely irrelevant wanna-be Disney superhero.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 9-11

Shawn Michaels: Last week the leader of the CeNation whatever that is went into Final Stand with all the hope in the world, and if you believed in any of his hype he was going to win the Money in the Bank match and become the United States champion, but unfortunately for Johnny neither was the case, as my good friend Michael Cole so aptly put it last night, Cena choked on the big stage on both occasions and he came out empty handed. But enough about him, let's talk about...The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! The Icon, The Showstopper, The Headliner, The Mainevent! The very best alive today, your United States champion!

*As Shawn comes to a natural pause in his speech, he stops and turns around to face the other side of the crowd as the boo's continue*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 13-4

Shawn Michaels: Thank you, but really I was just doing my job, I was doing what I do and doing it better then anybody could ever dream. Nobody can do it like the old HB Kid, they line them up and I knock them right out of the park and now there's nobody left. I've defeated everybody that worth a damn one by one for almost five months, but nonetheless for whatever reason I'm told there will be a new number one contender named tonight, and he will face me one on one for my championship next week live on Redemption. But the question is who will that contender be? Will it be Mr. Money in the Bank, Michael McGillicutty or the undefeated Mason Ryan... Not that it matters either way to the Heartbreak Kid who it ends up being because as we all know just as John Cena found out last week at Final Stand there is only going to be one outcome, and that's the Heartbreak Kid leaving his championship gold around his waist. Whether it's Michael McGillicutty, the new Mr. Money in the Bank and former X-Treme champion. Now credit where credit's due that kid went through hell last week and came out with the prize of the Money in the Bank briefcase, however no matter what he or you people may think Michael McGillicutty will never truly be money, but he will also never quite live up to his god given name he received from his father, Mr. Perfect. Just like Curt Hennig didn't live up to that name, and just like Curt Hennig, Michael McGillicutty will NEVER be perfect...and like father, like son, Michael McGillicutty will never be a champion, and before everyone gets caught up in all the hype surrounding this kid let me remind you that this is the very same guy that just a few short weeks ago that I taught him a wrestling lesson. Michael McGillicutty is NOT in my league.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 8-13

Shawn Michaels: Or then of course there's Mason Ryan, who no matter how many times he wins this kid always has some sort of chip on his shoulder because he somehow got it into his mind that he's the very best there is because he beat Goldberg last week, big deal right? Goldberg? Who the heck is Goldberg? If that's what it takes to be great around here then you can call me the King of the Universe. But last week that's not what really caught me, what got me is the idea that I don't care about being champion, I'm told this championship means nothing to me, I'm over it, I just want to be a World champion, right? That's what he said last week... and you know what? He's right, I do want to be the World champion, who doesn't? Not that I need it since I mainevent this show week in week out, and when I don't heads roll, when I don't come out here to start the show nobody knows what to do, I am THE man around here and am YOUR United States champion.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 12-6

Shawn Michaels: Does it matter who's going to become the number one contender? Quite honestly I couldn't care less, whoever it ends up becoming it will just end in disappointment for them, but hey, being the kind of guy I am, I say let's not wait for Bad Blood for whoever it is, to get their shot at the gold, I say let's do it in the Mainevent!

*As Shawn announces the new mainevent for the show, the crowd cheer for the title match happening tonight*

Shawn Michaels:...Next week on Redemption.

*And then quickly the cheers turn to boos*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 6-14

Shawn Michaels: Why should I have to wait, to kick someone's ass? Why should I have to wait until Bad Blood to defend my championship, why should I have to waste a month of my life dealing with one of those two idiots who aren't even worth a damn minute of my time, I've got news for you boys, neither of you or anyone else in the back aren't even close to being in my league. You're just a bunch of lackeys not even fit to hold my jock, and believe me it doesn't take much to be able to do that, just ask... well you know the rest. Mason Ryan or Michael McGillicutty next week you'll find out exactly why they say why I am the greatest United States champion this company has ever seen, but that's next week.

*Shawn pauses for a second or two and continues talking*

Shawn Michaels: Tonight however it seems like I have myself a little tune up match against "The Viper" Randy Orton who since returning has just been on fire, I mean first he lost to John Cena, then he took the week off wrestling to work on his stand-up routine, then he lost at Final Stand IV, so rest assured come next week the HB Kid will be in full swing and my Superkick will be one foot down your throat!..Now hit my music.

*Shawn's music then begins to play through the PA system, as he places the microphone on the ring mat*

*As Shawn rolls out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp as Redemption heads to commercial*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Normal Match
#1 Contendership To United States Championship
XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmasonXWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmichaelmcg
Mason Ryan Vs Michael McGillicutty

*Mason Ryan's theme begins to blare across the stage, fans booing intensely that Mason Ryan has escaped yet another defeat and is now moving on to face the United States Champion. Mason Ryan seems prepared already, and grabs a mic to speak to this hostile crowd.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Dtncx

[[Mason Ryan]]
I stand here, above Michael McGillicutty, against all odds. Ever since I stepped foot into this company, I wasn't given a chance. I was told that I would never achieve anything, I was told I'd be cast off into the shadows one day like Lucky Cannon and so many others prior to me, I was told I was wasting my time. But I didn't accept that. I told those very doubters if they didn't want to support me, I wouldn't think twice about dumping them and I have, I don't give two shits about the fans in attendance, I have done what I have done all on my own. Odds stacked against me, I have triumphed for the 18th straight time. I've done what no man expected me to do. But the sad part in it all is if I changed and wanted you guys to accept me, you would automatically, because now that you guys know I actually have talent, you want to be my best friend. Well it's not going to happen because those who weren't there doing the dark times won't be allowed to be there during the good times. I'm going to take my United States Championship once I win it and not let a single fan touch it like so many good guys do. I'm not going to let you guys so much as glance at it.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 DhGwv

[[Mason Ryan]]
The thing is, what all of you fail to realize is that when you're cheering for the good guys, you're really cheering for the bad guys. There are no good guys in this business, everyone takes what they can get and doesn't watch out for each other. You may say you have someone's back, but let's take a closer look, The Resistance, The Opposition, The Corre, and many other groups have been formed, only for one member to take an opportunity to ditch the other for a better chance. You guys all begin to chant the member who was loyal to the other, but the reality of it is that they would have done the same thing had they been given the opportunity. The good guy isn't the guy who is actually out for the greater good of everyone around him, which is what fans think is the good guy, because no one is that person. The good guys that fans see, what are they really you ask? People that are the prototypical fan favorites are just people who haven't been challenged yet, they've had everything handed to them on a silver platter with golden spoons to eat out of it, because when those same good guys get pushed for once, you get The Rock, you get Shawn Michaels, hell, even tonight you saw a side of Ted DiBiase you guys haven't seen yet. Because the fact is that no one is good, it's all an illusion that you guys fall for too often.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 9H9xR

[[Mason Ryan]]
Actually, you should thank me for just plain out telling you I hate you. At least you know with me you're going to get what I tell you and you don't have to worry about constant changes in my mind. I've hated you all for the last 4 months and it's going to stay that way for as long as I'm employed. You're all just jealous that I am the single most talented wrestler this company has to offer, you just wish that all of your fairy tale stories with "good" conquering "evil" were true. Whether you like it or not, which I'm not quite sure you have a preference since you don't seem to adore Shawn Michaels as of late, I'm going to take the United States Championship right out from under him and hold it as a true Champion.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Nsjva

[[Mason Ryan]]
HBK, last week, I listened to what you had to say. And you know, I think you missed something. You called me out on the fact that all I have faced are has-beens, well, I'd like to inform you of two particular things regarding that. One, that's actually false, I guess you haven't noticed, but I've had some of "XWL's Best" face off with me one on one and I sent them packing. But this second point is a lot more important. Shawn, I guess you've also failed to realize you ARE one of the has-beens. You're not the Shawn Michaels of 1992, 1995, 1997, 2002, 2007, no, you're the Shawn Michaels of 2012, the beaten down, broken down, trash of a wrestler, Shawn Michaels of 2012. I don't know whether I'm just simply too damn good of a wrestler, or you're too damn bad of a wrestler, but that match we had a few weeks ago, that was simply easy for me to dominate you. You can excuse it any way you wish to, the record books don't record excuses, they record facts. Facts that I kicked your ass. And if that match foreshadows the match we're going to have for the United States Championship, I'd hate to be you. You're going to have your world ripped apart, you're losing your precious title. But I don't even think that's what's going to hurt you, honestly, it's not going to matter to you that you're losing your title. That's just a cover story you're making up. You want people to be hearing that so you can sound pissed off about losing your title after you lose it. You already know that I'm going to beat you, but it's not the fact you're losing the title you'll be pissed about.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 CvTN7

[[Mason Ryan]]
The thing that will piss you off about losing the championship is something completely different. You don't want to lose it to me. You see what I'm capable of, you see that I have charisma that's unmatchable and you know if I get the title, I'm going to get to see some spotlight. And you know that if I see just a little bit of spotlight, I'm going to burst it open and make the best possible out of it. I'm going to show exactly what I can do, and you don't want that. You know the few Main Events you can get in as United States Champion will be taken away, your little bit of a dim future will be taken away and given to someone more deserving, me. But, that draws me to my next topic. Personally, if I were you Shawn, I'd want to listen to this.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 YZxWE

[[Mason Ryan]]
Shawn, it's come to my attention you really want to beat me, you may try to hide it most of the time, but it comes out time to time. You can't stand me. Quite frankly, I can't stand you either. Which is why, to get this thing out of the way so I can move on to the glory that awaits me and you can just get out of my way, how about this... I'm moving up our title match. I don't want to wait until Bad Blood, that's far too long and I've waited long enough. I've been waiting since the day I put pen to the paper for a contract, I've needed this one match for longer than I can remember. I'm not waiting any longer, and if you ask me, this match isn't Pay Per View worthy because I've already drawn up what I'm doing at the Pay Per View, and it exceeds what would be done in this match. So this match, it won't take place at Bad Blood, but it will be next week on Redemption!

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Dtncx

[[Mason Ryan]]
But Shawn, I'd like to inform you taking the title from you will be my pleasure. Not just because of my hatred toward superstars who claim to be doing something new, while really, they're doing the exact same thing we've seen before. But because you need to be put in your place. I mean who do you think you are? You're making excuses for your own faults, and you lost to me, that's the bottom line, there's no escaping it, you're just not good enough to be in my class, Shawn, you've been given every opportunity you've ever had and I'm sick of you acting otherwise. These fans may boo you, but they love you deep down. Shawn, you were never told you couldn't, you weren't told that you'd never amount to anything, that's been me. I've defied all odds to become the biggest attraction in this company. So when I stand above you, my 19th win in a row, 0 losses yet, looking down at the man whom I just took the title from, I'm going to have a bigger smile than ever.

[[Mason Ryan]]
So Shawn, come next week, if I were you, I wouldn't even try to handle Mason Ryan.

*Mason Ryan's theme begins to play as he wraps up the promo following the match where he finally earned himself his first title shot here in XWL. Mason Ryan has a lot to look forward to in his near future, and he could possibly be the hottest star as of late in XWL with his 18 consecutive wins, and looking for more. Mason Ryan can be seen, cocky as always, dead center of the ring as we fade out into a video package for the current United States Champion, Shawn Michaels.*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Mason Ryan vs. Undertaker should happen instead at WM 28. 19-0 vs. 19-0.
Back to top Go down
Newmoney
New Talent
Newmoney

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:22 am

Vader vs Yoshi

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:07 am

Not sure if you did or not, but next time you have a match remember doing 1 finisher right after another only counts as 1 in the 3 finisher rule.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 am

*Redemption returns from commercial...*

*HHH's theme hits across the arena to a big reaction from the audience*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 GBVNG
*HHH walks out onto the top of the ramp. He looks around the arena before heading down the ramp*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Zyjyi
*HHH continues to make his way down towards the ring*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 XxLPy
*HHH gets onto the apron, before performing his signature water spray*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 VXiG0
*HHH gets into the ring, removes his jacket and grabs a microphone*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 1IG4C
[Triple H]
Last night at final stand.. I finally made my return to this ring. And for the first time in the past 3 years.. I felt like I was somewhere I belonged. I once again felt that this ring, is my home. I felt like the Triple H that made Wrestling more than just a job, It was my life. After spending the last 3 years of making some of the worst decisions in my career, from the very beginning of XWL all the way to joining the nWo. I made decisions that ruined my career and took away from everything I ever did in the past 20 years. But now The King of Kings if finally back to reclaim his throne. I've beaten the best this business has ever had to offer.. From Stone Cold Steve Austin.. all the way to Shawn Michaels. I've held 13 World Titles, 3 Tag Team Titles,I've won a King of the Ring and a Royal Rumble. People say I've done everything there is to do in this business. I could retire today and be one of the most successfully superstars in the history of professional wrestling.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Rhw2S
[Triple H]
But I can't do that and let the last image you all have of me as some shell of what I once was. I can't let the last image of Triple H be the man that joined a group that was going no where. I created two of the biggest, most successful groups that there as ever been in DX and Evolution, yet for some reason I felt the need to join a group filled with people with no ambition. I can't let you all remember me as that. You are all going to remember me as the bad ass, ass kicking, meanest son of a bitch you've ever seen. That's why I can't retire untill I know that I'm one of the most successful superstars to ever pass through XWL. I need to win title after title, destroy superstar after superstar.I need to live up to my name, I need to show just why people called me The Game, The Cerebral Assassin and The King of Kings. I used to take part in some of the greatest matches in the history of this business. I've been through Street Fights, Elimination Chambers and Hell in a cells.. and I've survived each and every one of them. They made me stronger, Everytime I was sent crashing through a pod on a elimination chamber.. I became stronger. I defined what a Hell In a Cell stands for, I've been in Eight Hell in a cell matches and I've won 6 of them.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 DETfI
[Triple H]
But then I came to XWL, and I stood in this ring with nothing. Superstars like Edge, CM Punk and Justin Gabriel have risen to the top of this company whilst I stayed at the bottom. Every superstar I've faced just walked all over me.. but That's in the past. Last night you saw the return of the old Triple H. The one who's going to destroy every single superstar on this roster. I'm here to win every title and become the best. and all that starts next week.. I took it upon my self to enter myself into the tournament for the XWL 15 Championship. That is just be beginning of Triple H in XWL. Trust me when I say, It's just the tip of the iceberg. I will become the first ever XWL 15 Champion..Then I will continue my rise from the very bottom and go all the way back to where I belong.. at the top of this business.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 IFUCs
[Triple H]
I've got my aims set, so next week It's time to do what I do best.. and Back it all up. All my career, I've backed up every single thing I said and now it's time for me to that again. I'll go through everything I have to. If it's more Hell In A cells then I'll show all of you exactly why I made Hell In A Cell what it is today. I don't care who it is I have to face.. It could be The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, The Rock or even Stone Cold Steve Austin. I've beat all 4 before, We put on some of the best matches of my career, And If I have to got through it all again, Then I will. I will become the best once again, and I will show exactly why I'm The Game!

*Triple H drops the microphone as his theme blasts through the arena*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Z9zkb

*Triple H climbs onto the second rope, and does his signature taunts as Redemption fades to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:45 pm

As redemption continues and shots of the sold out crowd are shown the cameras switch to backstage where John Cena is shown walking backstage, he looks to be focused and looks to be on his way out to the ring when a voice is heard behind him…Josh Matthews is shown trying to keep up with him.

Josh Matthews
John can I have a word?

John stops and looks at Josh but before Josh can say anything Cena turns away and carries on walking, Josh stops following this time and the camera stays on Josh looking puzzled as to why John didn’t stop. The camera fades out and goes over to the crowd who are quiet…the camera stays still looking at the tron for a few moments when all of a sudden….

John rushes out onto the stage as if nothing happened, he rushes straight over to the top of the ramp and strikes the salute pose before sprinting down the ring and rushing in throwing his arms in the air striking his signature pose. Some fans in the crowd mimic Cena by performing the same taunt as the camera shows a few of them for a few moments, As it returns to Cena he has a mic in hand and is ready to speak…

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00006
XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00031

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00073

John Cena
I’m pretty sure all of you and most importantly Josh would like to know what just happened back there and well it’s nothing personal Josh, I know just what you wanted to ask me and I feel that talking about it in the back just dosen’t have the same effect as it does out here in front of thousands. I will talk about what happened last week because I am quite disappointed. Final Stand was supposed to be the starting point for me, I was going to win the united states title, move on and later that night win the Money in the bank and then look at becoming the world heavyweight champion. Sadly that wasn’t too be, Shawn retained the united states title in what I must admit was a hard fought match and we crowned a Money in the bank winner in the form of a guy nobody had even heard of before final stand, Michael Mcgillicutty! Now as much as I don’t like both of them they have my respect, in that ring they got the job done and I’m impressed.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00085

John Cena
Now I’m looking forward into the future about one day challenging for the united states championship again. But tonight we see Mason Ryan going against Mr Money in the bank himself! Now what is good about this is that I am quite lucky in a way because someone I do not want to find myself in the ring with is Mason Ryan, that man hasn’t even lost in a few months, he even beat the champ himself! But with all that being said let’s face it everyone knows I will step in the ring with anyone and if I do have to go against Mason anytime soon he will be getting a simple attitude adjustment. I need to make a statement to get myself back in contendership for that united states title and I think I need to make that soon so that after Bad Blood I can be fighting for that title once again because, although you beat me Shawn I know I can beat you. Just like Dwayne and just like Cody, I will win and I can rise above what happened at final stand. The champ is still here!

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00098

John Cena
Now tonight I’m against Brock Lesnar, the man who likes to call himself the next big thing. I would like to show him that the real next big thing is me whooping his ass. Now after Final Stand and suffering two defeats you can guess that I am not in the best of moods. Quite frankly I just want Brock to get out here so I can use him as a big punching bag for a couple of minutes so I’m starting to get a bit bored of waiting around all night so why don’t we get this show on the road and let you guys see John Cena bounce his way back into the US title running!

John cena takes a few paces back as the crowd cheer anticipating this match is going to take place. After a few moments Lesnar still dosen’t make an appearance but instead….

*The theme of Christian hits and the crowd instantly boos as Christian walks out from the back with an evil smile on his face and a microphone in hand.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_002

*Christian starts to make his way down the ramp and as he continues to slowly walk, he raises the microphone to speak.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_007

[[Christian]]
Sorry to interrupt you there, John, but I have a little bit to say before your match with Brock Lesnar. I feel where you are coming from John but the fact is why do you think you deserve a rematch for the United States Championship after losing to Shawn Michaels at Final Stand? Why do you deserve anything here? You lost at the Biggest XWL show ever. You didn't just lose though, you lost twice. You need to just shut up and let someone else have the spotlight. Someone like Mason Ryan, someone like Michael McGillicutty, someone like Me. I came to this show to get away from the conspiracy called Breakdown only to get the respect I deserve and that is why I deserve a United States Championship, One More Title Match! One More Match! You see, I had my chances at the Intercontinental Championship but every single time I was screwed by someone or something. These people enable people like Randy Orton to brutally attack me and cost me my opportunities. I don't like you, John, because you toy with and play the fans. You are a phony. I could be like you and come out here weekly but I don't. Deep down inside, I know you're a fake.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00144

John Cena
Christian i don't know if you were listening but you are not the 300 plus pound athlete i wanted to face, you are not and anything but being called the "Next big thing". Christian what exactly is your problem? Let's be quite honest me and you have never really had any issues, i've been on my show you've been on yours but now you have come over here and back at Final Stand you seem to have been like soooo many superstars before you and bit the jealousy bug so that has caused you to jump on the I hate Cena bangwagon like probably half of the guys back there and now you want to try and jump into success by beating a big name and thinking you earn it all at my expense. Now you're right i lost twice at final stand, nothing i'm proud off but was you even on the card at all? Was you recognised by management to be gifted the oppertunities i was? And yes i lost and to my fans i do apologise but i will rise above what happened and i will get what i want which is the united states championship, now Christian i don't care for what else you have to say and well you can come out here and run your mouth but i have a match to prepare for...

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_011

[[Christian]]
As long as I'm out here with a microphone in hand you are having no match. And why would I be jealous of you? I've had more success here then you have had. I'm out here to prove a point, not to be "Jealous" or to "jump into success" by going against you. The point that I'm trying to prove is that you're a phony and I'm sick and tired of hearing you talk and talk about how you care about the fans, will win a championship, and beat anyone and everyone who steps in front of you. I respect you for what you do with the troops, don't get me wrong, but everything else you say makes me a bit upset. I wasn't on the Final Stand card because I was busy recovering from past injuries and negotiating my contract. Plus, I think that not being on the card is a ton better then losing twice.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00139

John Cena
Well now you’ve got my attention, Christian I hate to say this but you are starting to sound a lot like a few people in this company who I have had some memorable matches with. They all said the same things and even went on to mock my beliefs and that is something which I do not like and won’t stand for. I am not a phony because this is who I am. What you see if what you get because I like who I am and as much as people may want me to change I will not change and I enjoy what I do and that is coming out and putting my body on the line for all of these fans! Now you can cry and you an moan and go on and on about how you want a championship but I’d have thought you more than most people would have known you need to earn championships around here and you cannot just get them. I earned what I got at Final Stand but it was just one of them nights. I am going to earn another shot and next time Shawn may not be so lucky.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_016

[[Christian]]
The thing is, I'm different then everyone else. I'm Captain Charisma. I'm not trying to change you, John, I'm just trying to expose you for who you really are. I'm sorry for moaning but my "moans" speak the truth. And do you really think Shawn won't be so lucky? Or will it be you that won't be so lucky? Because what makes you think that you would even get another shot. I'm going to make sure you don't get a shot because you don't deserve one. You deserve nothing for being a fake. Say what you want John, but you are truly nothing. You are the representation of the story of the kid who tried and tried but could never reach the next level. You will never be "The Champ" again. You'll try and try but never be nothing more then nothing.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00138

John Cena
Christian, you are beginning to push your luck. I did not come out here to be put down by someone like you who hasn’t even been here for months and now just comes back with an even worse attitude than before. Look you may have come out here looking for a fight and looking to try and jump your way into a title match, and I know you are denying it but deep down everyone knows that is what you want. But me, I don’t want none of that, now it’s not that I’m scared or anything like that, the fact is I have bigger plans. None of which involve going against you or involve you in any way shape or form. Now you can continue to do what you’re doing but all it will end in is an attitude adjustment. Now you can probably see I’m not in the best of moods so Christian, I'm out.

Cena throws down the mic and walks out of the ring and up the ramp as his theme hits as Christian looks around angry and fustrated.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_049

[[Christian]]
Cena! Cena, you better stop walking away! Cena!

*Christian eventually throws the microphone to the ground in anger as he looks on at Cena. Cena makes his way through the curtain as we fade to commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Normal Divas Match

#1 Contership To Divas Championship

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionevetorresXWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmaryse
Eve Torres Vs Maryse

WARNING:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

C
O
N
T
I
N
U
E

A
T

O
W
N

R
I
S
K

The bell rings as Eve's hand is raised victorious. Maryse remains on the mat, just coming into grips with what just happened, obviously not a proud look on her face this time

Joey Styles
Congratulations Eve Torres! Ladies and Gentlemen, this means that lovely diva right there, Eve, will go on to Bad Blood to face our current Divas Champion Layla for the Divas Championship!

Michael Cole
And what a match that will be! But let's not forget what a match we just witnessed! Of course, you have to be impressed by Maryse here tonight as well. Although she didn't come out the victor, both of these ladies sure put up one hell of a fight.

As our Redemption commentators spoke, Eve had finished celebrating with the crowd, and began to exit the ring. Maryse sat up and removed the hair from her face, sitting in what appeared to be utter frustration. After a moment, she laid back down on the mat again, as she did, Eve had left the ring, went up the ramp, and just had disappeared behind the stage

Joey Styles
The look on the face of Maryse, I've never seen an uglier expression on a prettier girl in my life!

Michael Cole
Can you blame her? She just lost a Number One Contenders match to quite possibly her most heated rival in all of XWL!

Joey Styles
Still, I think I could make her happy. D'you think I should go in there and try?

Michael Cole
Joey, the last thing this woman needs is another restraining order.

The commentators begin to laugh as Maryse still had not made much progress in getting out of the ring. At this time, all music had ended, and the only noise we heard was the chorus of fans cheering and booing and even chanting in some places. Just as Maryse appeared to be getting up, an all-too-familiar eerie theme struck the core of the arena, as a bass piano key filled all of our ears and a maniacal laugh was heard all over the arena. The lights faded down slightly, putting the focus on the purple stage that soon revealed what we all knew it held inside, Kharma

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 TL3KI

As Kharma appeared on the stage, Maryse quickly rose into a crouched position, cautiously crawling away from the monster of a woman. Kharma stopped to take off her medieval-looking shoulder pads, and began to take large and slow steps towards the ring

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_kc-2011-05-08-06h21m29s15

Joey Styles
Oh no, not this again!

Michael Cole
We've seen this before! This beastly woman has taken out Rosa, she's taken out Eve, and Joey, she's even taken out Trish Stratus. But for some reason, at Final Stand, she left Maryse unharmed. Now I know King and I have been wondering, along with everyone else here and at home watching, "Why?" and I think we're about to find out.

Joey Styles
I don't wanna find out! Not if it means putting the beautiful assets of Maryse at risk! Run Maryse! Get out of the ring!

Maryse remained motionless, frozen in fear at the gaze of Kharma, as Kharma crept closer, reaching the ring apron, as she stopped to stare at Maryse before pulling herself onto the apron and giving Maryse yet another wicked grin

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_kc-2011-05-08-06h22m34s149

Michael Cole
We've seen this before, any diva caught in her path appears to be frozen in fear at the gaze of Kharma, like she's controlling them in some supernatural way.

Joey Styles
Come on Maryse! Move! Get out of that ring!

Maryse had her eyes locked on Kharma as the fear took over her body, she appeared terrified at the sight of this massive woman in front of her

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 3g2DS

Michael Cole
I don't think she can hear you, and even if she could, it's too late now to do anything.

Kharma stepped into the ring, and approached Maryse, as everyone went silent, even our commentators. Maryse backed into the corner, staring up at Kharma

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normalkc2011052910h34m0

Kharma grabbed Maryse by the arm and Maryse screamed, but Kharma quickly put her index finger over Maryse's lips, hushing her. Kharma then stroked the side of Maryse's face with that same finger, then grabbing 1 strang of Maryse's hair and plucking it from her head. Maryse yelped lightly but controlled herself as Kharma wrapped the long platinum stand of hair around her finger, and turned her back on Maryse, beginning to walk away as Maryse remained still. The only thing moving on Maryse was her heartbeat which was nearly beating out of her chest. Kharma then looked back and laughed at Maryse in a sick twisted way before changing her expression in a split second back to a serious expression. Maryse looked on, trembling in fear as Kharma exited the and began to walk backwards up the ramp, eyes on Maryse as Maryse fell to the corner of the ring again, trying to gain composure. Our cameras flash back to Kharma who delivers a stalking wave of the hand to Maryse before she disappears backstage and we cut to commercial

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Normal_kc-2011-05-08-06h24m35s84

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:23 am

XWL 15 Tournament

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionkevinsteenXWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionbatista
Kevin Steen Vs Batista

Quick Results because I forgot:

Steen and Batista fight back and forth with no one being able to score pinfalls after their finishers. Eventually, Steen gets a pin, but just missed the clock by a second causing it to end in a draw. Vickie Guerrero restarts the match and Steen gets the first fall after countering the Batista Bomb into a Package Piledriver. With less than five minutes less, Batista ties up the score with a Spinebuster and Batista Bomb combination. Eventually, Steen hits another piledriver for the three with less than a minute left. With the clock ticking, Batista hits another Batista Bomb and goes for the cover; but like last time - the time runs out in Batista.

Winner:XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkevinsteen(2-1)

*After the match, Steen has left the ring; and Batista is just starting to stir. Batista is auguring with the ref, saying he had the three.*

Michael Cole: Oh, I knew it! Look at that crybaby!

Joey Styles: Shut up, Cole. Batista and Steen just busted their asses out there for thirty minutes! Batista has a pretty strong argument too.

Michael Cole: He's a loser!

*Eventually, Batista gives up and you can see the dissapoint in him. Suddenly, a large figure is seen running into the ring and he clips Batista from behind! It's Brodus Clay!*

Joey Styles: It's Brodus Clay!

Michael Cole: Yeah, Brodus! Take him out!

*The crowd boos as Batista falls down to the mat and Brodus begins to stomp on him. The ref pleads with him, but Brodus simply pushes him to the ground and goes back to work on Batista.*

Joey Styles: This isn't fair! Someone needs to stop this!

Michael Cole: Brodus is giving Batista what is coming to him, Joey.

Joey Styles: What has Batista ever done to Brodus? He's the one that started this at Final Stand!

Michael Cole: The fact that he's simply here!

Joey Styles: Oh, give me a break.

*We can see Brodus grab Batista and toss him out of the ring. Clay is in pursuit, and he grabs him by the ribs before smashing him right into the ring apron! The crowd boos as Batista yields in pain, Brodus turning his attention to the announce table.*

Michael Cole: Joey, I got to go!

*Brodus tears apart the announcers table before going back to Batista. After hitting him with a monitor, Clay lays him out on the table. With Batista down, he ascends to the apron. He gets a running start and leaps off, putting Batista through the table with a huge splash!*

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!

*Brodus gets up with an intense stare, looking down upon Batista. EMTs come out to check on Batista while referees try to obtain Brodus. Redemption goes to a commercial with the EMTs checking on an injured Batista.*
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmichellemXWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkelly
Michelle McCool Vs Kelly Kelly

*McCool connects with the Faith Breaker and before going for the pin, she gets a little bit over confident and taunts. After a little bit of taunting, she eventually bends down to go for the pin but to her surprise, Kelly manages to play possum and roll Michelle McCool up into a pin. The referee gets down onto the mat and begins to count. 1...2...3...*

Winner:
XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkelly

*Kelly lets go of the pin and rises to her feet. The referee raises her arm as Kelly continues to smile and MCool is on her knees in the ring, looking on in shock. Her look of confusion and shock turns into a bit of anger as she gets to her feet and attacks Kelly from behind with a strong forearm smash, sending her to the ground. The fans begin to boo as Michelle stands above Kelly. She kneels down next to her and pulls her head up by the hair and you can hear her say "Aww. What's wrong Hun did you really think I would just win the match and walk away? Listen Kel and listen good. I may be down but I'm not out. Michelle McCool is back and better than ever. You may wanna get that little bump checked out girl that looks like it hurt. Oh and stay flawless!" She slams Kelly's head down onto the mat and stands up onto her feet. She taunts once more as her theme begins to play and she exits the ring. We then fade to commercial break.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 pm

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Av7Kt

*The above image flashes across the screen and a video shot prior to this week's Redemption begins to play. Alex Riley is shown and appears to be in good spirits as on off-screen interviewer begins to speak.*

[Interviewer] Alex Riley, this past Sunday XWL hosted it's biggest show of the year - Final Stand IV. While you weren't booked on the card did you manage to catch the show? If so, what are your thoughts on it and how do you feel about not being on the card?

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 SgouO

[Alex Riley] Did I catch the show? I wouldn't miss Final Stand for the WORLD! Of course I saw it! I was in one of the executive boxes - paid for with my own money might I add. I don't believe in freebies just because I work for XWL, and as a true wrestling fan, I wanted to contribute my own hard earned money to this business. And it was well worth it. It reminded me of the classic Wrestlemanias of old, with every single match worthy of stealing the show. It's hard to pick a favourite match. It was an awesome show, but I think I'll remember Justin Gabriel winning the World title the most. You just have to love a good underdog story. After everything that guy has been through... from being basically a nobody... to reaching the top of this industry on the grandest stage of them all and capturing the World title against someone as dominant and impressive as Wade Barrett... it's stuff of legends. You could put Gabriel's story on a DVD and it could easily become the next Rocky-style movie. I know I'd buy it.

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 FFA93

[Alex Riley] As for not being on the show itself? Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed or jealous of the other guys. But to be honest with you, I didn't expect it. I know I wouldn't even make it to the pre-show matches with the way I've been over the past year or so. I'm lucky to even have a job in XWL right now so I'm just thankful for that. Just a few short weeks ago I was in the unemployment line with my dreams shattered and lost forever, but I was fortunate enough to be given another opportunity in XWL. I know it sounds corny, but getting signed to Redemption really is my chance at redemption here. Maybe someday I'll have my very own Final Stand moment, but for now, I'm content with just being a part of this company. Plus, it hasn't been all that bad... I still got to take part in the Final Stand Axxess where I hung out with the XWL Universe, signed autographs, took pictures and all the other nice stuff. It was real fun and I'd definitely like to do it again next year. But ultimately, I want to become the next Justin Gabriel. I guess we'll see if that happens...

[Interviewer] Moving on, this week on Redemption, GM Vickie Guerrero has booked you in your first match since your return to XWL. You'll be facing off against R-Truth...

*Riley smirks.*

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 NsmuE

[Alex Riley] Really? That guy? Well, that'll be interesting... I guess I'd better watch for outside interference from his imaginary friends. How am I supposed to stop them if they're invisible? Would it be a DQ if the referee can't see them attack me?

[Interviewer Well uh...

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Ib2su

[Alex Riley] You know what, don't answer that. I have it covered. R-Truth might be crazy, but I'm not afraid of him. I really cannot wait to step foot in that ring again and finally show what A-Ry is capable of. For too long I've been trying to be something I'm not. For too long I've worried about what people thought of me. Now that I don't have any distractions or acts to keep up, you will see the true Alex Riley and what the true Alex Riley can do in that ring. Tonight, I'll pick up a victory against R-Truth... and then the sky's the limit.

[Interviewer Thank you for your time Alex and good luck this week.

[Alex Riley] Any time!

*The screen fades to black as Redemption continues...*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionbigshowXWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionbookert
Big Show Vs Booker T

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionalexXWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptiontruth
Alex Riley Vs R-Truth

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionrandyXWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionusshawn
Randy Orton Vs Shawn Michaels

Orton wins

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Dat Main Event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012   XWL Redemption:  3/25/2012  -   4/1/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 3/25/2012 - 4/1/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2