Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012

Go down 
+14
Ze Ben
sdogg50c
Jiggas
TheKrzyOne
Legal
Austin
Bang
Ash
Zander
Shug
Alan
P.R Son
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Ks7Ms

Live From - Houston, Texas - Reliant Stadium

Normal Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 QdLBeXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Zhpz4
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Booker T

Normal Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 ZuY9CXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Eulou
Mason Ryan vs Bill Goldberg

Triple Threat Match
Intercontinental Championship
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 33x8zdd
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 6036GXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 0949bXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Oxqql
Dolph Ziggler vs AJ Styles vs Joey Ryan

Miss.Money In The Bank Ladder Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Mitb
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 HIKlW
Trish Stratus vs Maryse vs Madison Rayen vs Eve

Falls Count Anywhere Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 2BcmeXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 ZQfqM
Mickie James Vs Portia Perez

X-treme Championship Gauntlet
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Xtremetitle
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 1c8Ru
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 YKu5BXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 8nGECXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 FTHqp
Michael McGillicutty Defending against Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, and Sin Cara

Steel Cage Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 IMSnxXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 TsDdg
Steve Austin vs James Storm

No Holds Barred Match
The Loser's Contract Is Terminated
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Sh1k0XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 L2ymi
Rhino Vs Davey Richards

Ultimate Submission Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 ClLlBXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Ktknc
Alex Shelley Vs Kurt Angle

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 KBa1r
Michael McGillicutty vs Kevin Steen vs James Storm vs John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton

Normal Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Unitedstatestitle
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 EqKXaXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 LuRXd
John Cena Vs Shawn Michaels

Normal Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Divastitle
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 DbHXHXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Mw0Oj
Layla El v AJ

Normal Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Xii0hXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Taqni
Vince's chosen opponent Vs CM Punk

Table Ladders and Chairs match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 N78ptXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 XhSEw
Cody Rhodes vs Edge

Three Stages Of Hell Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 50CU2XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 HAadq
The Rock vs Ted DiBiase

No Holds Barred Street Fight
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Worldo
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Vx4KpXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 IbnUi
Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel

Last edited by The Capetown Werewolf on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Mickster's Final Stand IV Review   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Mickster's Final Stand IV Review
Promos

1st promo of the night, Triple H (Member : Gaz)
First thing that I have to say is..........Bang, fucking great job on the opening video. Onto the promo, the commentary at the beginning felt very realistic and set the tone for the night as the announcers listed all of the great match-ups that we would witness. Seeing Gaz as Triple H really excites me cause I feel that he will do wonders with him. After seeing what you did with Justin, I can only imagine what you will do with someone like Triple H. As for the speaking parts, I enjoyed Triple H listing his credentials that he has racked up in his career. Dug the video package, and liked that Triple H has stated that he plans on being he the top dog once again. Good promo to start out the show, and can't wait to see what you do wit him.

Rating : ****

2nd promo of the night, Sheamus (Member : Alan)
Ok, dude, fuck off for dropping Dolph Ziggler. You were THE MAN as Dolph. No offense Adam, just really dug Alan's Ziggler. Looking foward to seeing what you will do, 'specially "Ask the Heel" :gig: The promo itself was good. Liked how you started off talking about going back to Ireland, wrestling in IWW, training with Barrett, and wanting to take the World title from him. hen, shit got real when Sheamus trolled the fans and went full-blown heel mode. It was nice to hear Sheamus berate the fans for not getting him anywhere, and not needing their approval. In final words,.........................................................................................

"YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE IRISH!!"

3rd promo of the night, John Cena (Member : Ash)
Well written out, stuck to Cena's beliefs, and really enjoyed the empty arena feeling. Definitely deserves the rating that it earned.

Ratings : ****

4th promo of the night, Return Edition of Z! True Long Island Story (Member : Bang)

XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 ZTLIS14
EPIC! I am a huge Zack Ryder mark lol. But, other than my fanboy-ism, this was a truly great and entertaining promo. From "Sign of the Week", to "Tweet of the Week", onto the Diva's, and etc... Overall, this was a great promo, and I would expect nothing less from you. Very nice job.

Rating : *****

5th promo of the night, Mason Ryan (Member : RCP)

I've been liking what you've done as "The Undefeated" Mason Ryan, even if you still haven't faced me Smile But, as for the promo, I thought it was funny when you said Shawn was the least deserving champ in history, lol. The end was also funny. Other than that, not much to talk about.

Rating : ***

6th promo of the night, Batista & Brodus Clay (Members : Penguin & Seme
First of all, XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 7W7zG 'TISTA MAD? But as for the promo, I really dug it. I thought it started out well, progressed nicely, and enjoyed the back & forth between Brodus and Batista. This fued has the chance the be great and I can't wait to see where it goes.

7th promo of the night, Christian (Member : Austin)
CAPTAIN CHARISMA! FUCK YES! Promo gets a 5 star rating just for that Smile But, seriously, this was a great promo, (not getting 5 star though Smile). The XWL just got instantly classic, and who better than Christian to do it. I liked how you dug into everyone from Edge, Cena, Orton, and Foley. Praising Cody though, (REALLY?.........REALLY?). I hope to see you progress up the U.S. title rankings, and I also look forward to facing you as Daniel Bryan. All in all, great debut promo.

8th promo of the night, Michael McGillicutty (Member : Legal)
Great scenery BTW Smile Enjoyed this McGillicutty promo, he covered everything that he has to do tonight, from the X-treme Gauntlet to MITB. I also liked that you put Chavo in your past because as Mike McGillicutty, you have such a bright future. I'm not saying Chavo isn't great, but you're destined for greatness. I was gonna rate this as a 3 star, but you stealing my "Let's ditch Mitch in the middle of nowhere" idea, so u get 4 stars.

9th promo of the night, John Morrison (Member : !)
Ok, dude. First of all, the catchphrases were a nice touch and so was the commentary, BUT, that being said, the promo was too short to really care about. Only two things stuck out to me, and that was you said that you'll be the future X-Treme champion and that you beat Chuck Norris in an arm-wrestling contest. 1. To be the future champ, gots to go through me Smile and 2. Morrison could never beat Chuck Norris because Chuck would just roundhouse kick him into the next galaxy Smile

Rating : **

10th promo of the night, Joey Ryan (Member : Ash)
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Tumblr_lzz2ztAhtX1r2wnfvo1_500
Sleaze-Era has begun at Final Stand, and I couldn't be more excited.

11th promo of the night, Vickie Guerrero calling Chavo out(Member : Krzy)

Liked how Vickie came out to massive heat, felt real. Short promo, but understandable seeing as your building to a later promo.

12th promo of the night, The Rock and Cody Pt. 1 (Members : Penguin and Zander)
Ok guys, I don't know how you do it, but you get better with every promo. I really enjoyed Rock making fun of Ed, and then Cody. Oh, Cody......what would the XWL be without you. I honestly wouldn't want to imagine it. The avocado mask was LMFAO, and the whole promo as a whole was epic. Great work fellas.

13th promo of the night, David Otunga (Member : Sdogg)

My submission move isn't legal, WTF?! That's news to me Smile and five minutes of fame, more like 6:14. U shoulda went with the injury, the Otunga would be famous for something other than his fiancee Smile But, seriously, enjoyed the promo, and I like that we have an active Otunga. I can appreciate that yo're going for IC title, but I believe that you would be better suited for something like XWL 15 title. I see why your not in X-Treme division cause Drew is, so I wish you the best of luck in your road ahead Smile

14th promo of the night, Madison Rayne (Member : Bang)
Really enjoyed this promo, and I like that Jeremy actually did an interview in XWL. As for the content, saying Christy was Madison's friend was funny, and Madison being as confident as ever, seemed prepared for her Miss MITB match, which is good because I really like Madison, (always have Smile) Great Diva's promo, and the future looks bright for Madison Rayne.

15th promo of the night, Big Zeke (Member : Chris Savior)
This was a good promo for somebody like Big Zeke, and I liked how it progressed into the ring, and into the match, (which I'll review later). But, the main problem that I had with it was the grammer. Not correctly using punctuation can make or break a promo. In your case, it broke it. I saw that you used a little bit, but it still felt that I was reading a block of words, which all went into each other. But, other than my nit-picking, it was good.

16th promo of the night, Evan Bourne and Sheamus (Members : David and Alan)

Alright, before I get into the promo, David, I'm really glad that you picked Evan Bourne back up. I really didn't want to drop him, but I REALLY wanted Daniel Bryan. Like I said in my dropping thread, Evan is such a NAME in XWL that he shouldn't go to anyone that won't put effort into him, (talking to you, wherever your future endeavors took you DMACK). I know how much Bourne in XWL means to you, so I am happy that you are him once again. Ted may be your main guy, but I know you will put effort into Bourne like no one else would, which makes me glad. I just hope I did a good job of keeping him warm Smile Now, onto the promo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN! I liked how you incorporated that into the promo, and I liked that you re-established Evan as one of the main attractions of the XWL. Then, out comes Sheamus..........to wish Evan a happy birthday, an to give him his present. The Evan/Sheamus fued should be epic based on this promo. BTW, great commentary Smile My rating might not be accepted by every one, but I felt this was a great promo from two amazing talents.

17th promo of the night, Daniel Bryan and The Undertaker (Members : Mickster and RCP)

Ok, I will not be rating this because I'm in it lol. But, I did want to say a few comments about this. I had a lot of fun doing this promo, and I saw that in Krzy's review that he thought I used too many pictures, which I can understand. But what I was trying to do was create the visual, which as Krzy said, there are other ways to do this, but this was the way I chose to do it, so oh well Smile. And for RCP, I am really looking forward to our fued as I feel we could make this fued one of XWL's biggest. And Krzy, I only posted once to get tops lol, it was RCP who spammed Smile

18th promo of the night, Shelley and Angle (Members : Krzy and RCP)

I have really enjoyed your guy's fued, mainly because it was something original and unique. I LMFAO at Shelley eating in the ring, especially while Angle was talking, which pissed Angle off even more to the point where it got physical, and then Shelley leaving and coming back out was cool. I will review the match later on, but I'm sure it was great.

19th promo of the night, Justin Gabriel (Member : Gaz)
I liked this promo, mainly because you explained how much changes within a year. I liked that you had Gabriel feeling confident, (which he should be), and enjoyed Gabriel saying that he was held back because of Wade, and then being asked if he was 100%, and him actually being honest. Good promo which I would expect.

20th promo of the night, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin (Member : Fn)
I really like how you stay in character with Stone Cold, which could be hard for most people, but you do it perfectly every time. It was great watching Michael Cole getting punked by Stone Cold, and I loved the back and forth between Cole, Austin, and the crowd. You hit it out of the park with this ine Fn. Great work.

21st promo of the night, AJ Lee (Member : Gaz)

Yay! A promo from our (now former) Diva's champion, AJ, and it was great. I liked how Aj seemed to be in awe of the fact that she was at Final Stand and was Diva's champ too. The mention of the opponent tonight was good, and the history helped. Mentioning Kaitlyn was good and ending with saying that she needs to leave as Diva's champ kept me intrigued for the Diva's match. Not sure what else to say other than, nice work.

22nd promo of the night, James Storm (Member : Seme)
Alright promo, covered what you had to, but I wished it was a little longer. Not much else to say.

23rd promo of the night, Vickie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero (Member : Krzy)

Great promo man, liked how it continued off of the first Vickie one, like I knew it would. I'm really pleased with your portrayal of Chavo, and I especially liked how he told Vickie that he didn't need her. I fully believe that he doesn't and I think after all of the trials that Chavo has gone through, that he is truly ready to progress further up and be that superstar that he knows he can be. The eerie music was a nice touch too. Really enjoyed and can' what for the next chapter in the saga that is Chavo Guerrero.

24th promo of the night, Layla (Member : David)
I love how Christy (looks Smile) explains the history between Layla and AJ, and I liked how Layla acts more confident then ever. I thought it was funny when Layla avoided Christy's questions, and even funnier when she told her to leave. I had full belief that Layla would win tonight, and this promo just soildifed that belief. And what do ya know......................
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 RbAsn

25th promo of the night, Kevin Steen (Member : jiggas)
Effective, in character, KEVIN STEEN, FINAL STAND, MITB = Greatness. I liked that you mentioned that you weren't at last year's Final Stand, and I liked that you talked about everyone in the MITB match. A little short, but not much to go off of. Long story short, great promo from a great member.

26th promo of the night, James Storm post match (Member : Seme)

Effective use of pictures to show the brutality of the Steel Cage match. Liked how you kept confident while still in pain, and seem ready for the MITB match. Steve Austin fued over Sad Really liked you talking about everyone in MITB match, 'specially the way you verbally attacked McGillicutty. Good promo and did it's job.

27th promo of the night, Edge (Member : Austin)
Kind of went through the motions. Felt like I was reading the same promo that I saw a few weeks ago. But, on the other hand, you talked about how Final Stand was here and went over your fued with Cody. Plus, you hyped the TLC match, so it did it's job.

28th promo of the night, Mr. Anderson and Del Rio (Members : Sable and Kezza)

Good promo from you guys. Really enjoyed the replay that you did, felt it was something unique that most people don't try. Liked that Anderson was his same old asshole self, and the brawl was nice. Del Rio going over makes me wonder what is gonna happen next. You guys did your job, tried something unique, and it all worked.

29th promo of the night, Swagger hype (Member : Alan)
Effective in what it was, you knew what you were trying for, and it worked.

30th promo of the night, Mason Ryan #2 (Member : RCP)
Mason saying that he's the most feared man, lmao. I appreciate Mason saying that he loves pro-wrestling, but don't appreciate him saying he hates us all Sad Naming himself #1 contender was interesting, 'specially with his math, saying his was already U.S. champ was lmao. Rating + Mason = Who woulda thunk it? Vickie coming out and imposing her power was nice, so was Mason telling her to shut up. Back and forth between Vickie and Mason was great, and can't wait to see you get beat this week Smile

31st promo of the night, "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels (Member : Bang)
I can't imagine anyone else playing HBK as well as you. I loved that Shawn is his usual cocky self, and plans on stealing the show. Every night is Shawn's night and he shouldn't forget it lmao. Liked you touched on the loss to Mason, and that his confidence can't be shaken. I could go on all day about this promo, but to put it in a few words, FUCKING GREAT! You stepped up tonight, and doesn't surprise me because of all the talent you have.

Last promo of the night, Rock/Cody/Cena/Orton (Members : Zander, Penguin, Ash, and Zander)
Promo of the PPV, not without question though. You faced real stiff competition from Ryder and HBK promos. But, with this amount of talent in a promo, things could go wrong. Not with you guys. Everything was perfect. It also helped that it was a continuation of another great promo. It started off great with Cena and Orton recapping MITB, then progressed nicely when Cena and Orton walked in on Rock and Cody applying avocado lotion to their face. That was the most epic thing I've ever seen. The back and forth between all these guys was great and hilarious. You 3 really brought your A-Game and deserve the award of Promo of the PPV. Congrats guys, you earned it.

Matches

1st match of the night, Three Stages of Hell - Ted DiBiase vs The Rock (Members : David and Zander)
Match of the PPV, without a doubt. Closely followed by Richards/Rhino and IC title match, but other than that you guys hit it out of the atmosphere. 15 thousand words, three stages of hell, and two posts. If that isn't the definition of EPIC then I don't know what is. I won't get into every detail of the match because I could be here all night, but the progression of the match was excellent. The stages were perfectly set up, with the no DQ match starting the match, and the ending of the first stage was perfect with Ted swinging the chair and missing and the Rock hitting the Rock Bottom. Cage match for the second fall was perfect, and so was the ending. The Dream Street from the top of the cage is so cool to imagine, and was the absolute best way for Ted to get his fall. The third fall being a last man standing match is what I expected when I saw that it was going to be decided if needed. Which is not a bad thing at all, because that is the best way to end this kind of match up. The way that the last man standing match was done was stellar, with you guys splitting the write-up. I enjoyed all of the near falls, and REALLY enjoyed the end. Ted telling Rock to take his best shot, and Rock taking about 15 of them was great. I really was expecting Ted to win this and was quite surprised that he lost. The post match promo from the Rock was great, classic Rock. Might have been a little unneeded after that epic match, but hey what the hell. All-in-all, this match deserved Match of the PPV, and is most definitely going to be in contention for Match of the Year. Congrats guy, you did stellar work. Bask in the glory, and David, now that you have your "Match of the PPV" award, you can do this........................
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Liar-liar-laughing-o

2nd match of the night, Mason Ryan vs Goldberg (Member : RCP)
Really sucks that you got flaked on, match coulda been epic. But, as it is, was kind of lame. That's no offense to you, just quite lackluster.

Rating : *

3rd match of the night, Triple Threat IC Title match, Dolph Ziggler vs AJ Styles vs Joey Ryan (Members : Alan, Legal, and Ash)
Wow guys, great match. Over 40 minutes, multiple finishers, multiple near falls, and a new champion. I really was bummed when I heard Alan dropped Ziggler, but he put up a great fight for his last match. AJ did great, and put up one hell of a fight, but Ash was the man who shined. I'm really happy that your the new IC champ, and I think that you will have a great run as champ. Can't wait to see what is in your future. The Sleaze-Era has begun ladies annd gents, get ready.

4th match of the night, Big Zeke vs Booker T (Members : Chris Savior vs floodwater2k11)
First thing is, the waiting at the beginning where you two walked for like 20 secs before locking up, felt very weird and unnecessary. Thats just me nit-picking though Smile Jumping ddt reversal from Zeke looked weird, but that wasn't your guys fault. TBH, Booker dominated and was kind of slow. Good effort guys.

5th match of the night, Ultimate Submission - Alex Shelley vs Kurt Angle (Members : Krzy and RCP)

Good match guys, but what do you expect with you two in it? Good concept of Ultimate Submission to end the fued, and it worked nicely. I liked the litlle outside brawl about 5 minutes in, and was surprised that it ended at only 1-2. Really liked that it ended in the Ankle lock. The post-match promo was well done and I liked that it followed up with the end of the match. The con-chair-to followed by Shelley covering Angle with the American flag and stepping on him while the national anthem played, was in a word, AWESOME. You guys brought it and brought it hard.

6th match of the night, Steel Cage match - James Storm vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin (Members : Seme and Fn)
Good match guys. Had fun watching it. A little surprised that Storm won but after the match, it didn't matter, both of you come out of it looking good.

7th match of the night, Layla vs AJ Lee
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Natalya-vs_-Michelle-McCool-Layla
Great Diva's match fellas. I really enjoyed it. Congrats on your win, David. Was rooting for Gaz cause I liked AJ as Diva's champ, but I had a feeling you would win because you had the motivation of cashing in your MITB a year out. Post-match celebration was interesting, but overall uneventful. But, now you have a Miss MITB to look out for David. Good luck.

8th match of the night, X-Treme Title Gauntlet match, Mike McGillicutty vs Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, and Sin Cara (Members : Legal, sdogg, Swagz[lol], and Mickster)

Match #1 - McGillicutty vs McIntyre - Alright match, nothing special, but not terrible. Dat ending though Smile Nice to see McGillicutty retain in the first round of the Gauntlet.

Match #2 - McGillicutty vs Swagger - Lol, Swagz. Alright match, good reversals, but it seemed like a typical X-Treme division match.

Match #3 - McGillicutty vs Cara - XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Xwlbreakdownxtremecara

Overall, I really enjoyed the uniqueness of the match, but the first two, kind of were squashes by Legal, and then Swagz rage quits, which is just lol. I had fun in my match, (not sure bout Legal), but after the match, shit got real. While I was celebrating, I got interrupted by Alex Shelley himself. The X-Treme series is a really good idea, (nice job Krzy), and I am really looking forward to it.

9th match of the night, Miss MITB Ladder Match - Trish vs Maryse vs Madison vs Eve (Members : Sable, Sammi, Bang, and Ash)
Diva + MITB + Final Stand = What could go wrong? Nothing, thats what. The match itself was good, typical MITB ladder match. Glad to see you won Bang, can't wait to see where Madison goes from here. The real star was Kharma though. That post-match beatdown was F'N EPIC! Some hit got fucked up, and Kharma looked like a boss. Nothing better than that.

10th match of the night, MITB Ladder match - McGillicutty vs Orton vs Cena vs Steen vs Storm vs Ziggler (Members : Legal, Zander, Ash, jiggas, Seme, and _________)
Not even going to talk about match or rate it seeing as it was simmed. But, I am happy McGillicutty is MITB after he lost his X-Treme title earlier in the night. I can see this playing out tons of different ways, and they're all exciting.

11th match of the night, No Hold Barred (Losers contract is terminated) - Rhino vs Davey Richards (Members : Seme and jiggas)
This match was fucking great. If it wasn't for Rock/Ted you would have definitely been match of the night. (Fucking David and Zander, just had to fuck it all up). I loved that you guys went with a write-up, which made it that much better. Commentary throughout was great as it really set the pace of the match. Loved the near falls, 'specially the "1,2,3.....NO!" one. Dat ending was great, and Davey Richards winning is what I wanted, because you are a great Davey. Post-match was nice, and well-done to write Rhino out of XWL for the time being. Great job guys, really enjoyed this.

12th match of the night, US title match - Shawn Michaels vs John Cena (Members : Bang and Ash)

Great match guys. I really enjoyed sitting down and watching it. I knew this match would be good, but it really delivered. I mean, Shawn did say he was gonna steal show, but what can you do Smile I was rooting for Bang, mainly because I wanna do Mentor/Student fued in the future, and HBK as champ would be perfect. Now that you have retained, I might have to come gunning for you, (after I beat Taker's ass Smile). The commentary afterwords was just great, it really showed how cocky HBK still is.

13th match of the night, TLC match - Cody Rhodes vs Edge (Members : Penguin and Austin)

Poor Cody, tonight just isn't his night. It really sucks that you lost your write-up Penguin, could have stole the show from Z and David. The match itself was good, typical TLC match. People got thrown into ladders, tables, and smacked with chairs. The story behind the match was what was important. I'm honestly happy Cody lost, because now he can stop trying to be a GM, and focus on being a World Champ. I am really looking forward to the day when we can call Cody Rhodes our World champion. As for, Edge, he saved Breakdown. Now what? I know you got a big #1 contenders match this week, but what's your plan if ya don't win? I'm intrigued to see where Edge's path leads him to next. BTW, fuck Mick Foley. Smile Good fued guys, and good match. Deserve your rating Smile

14th match of the night, Cm Punk vs Shane McMahon (Member : Shuggz)
Wow, I really was not expecting to see Shane McMahon as the surprise opponent. I probably should have, but it was nice to be surprised. The write-up was great and I liked sitting down to read it. The entrances were epic too BTW. Really liked how you used SS entrance for it. Made it feel big. Rock fucking Punk over was really unexpected, at least to me. It's an interesting way to go, but a welcomed one. I know Punk has to be Vince's bitch now that he lost, but did Rock screw him because he just plain don't like him, or is he in Vince's pockets too? So many ways to take this, and left me wondering which is a great thing. For all surprises, write-up, and questions, this match has earned this rating.

Main Event of the night, World Heavyweight Championship (No Holds Barred) - Justin Gabriel vs Wade Barrett
Finally, the main event has arrived, and it was great. Only thing that could've made it better is if it was a write-up, but hey, no sweat. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY expected Barrett to win here. I was a big fan of your work as him Red, but I can't hold nothing against you, because I KNOW you will do wonders as Ambrose, (which'll be epic). But, as it is, I'm happy that you won the World title Gaz, because you really do deserve it. The match itself was great, don't feel like getting into the details, but it did what it needed. Like I said, could have been Match of the Night, if it was written up. But, that aside, the story is what really matters here. Two old friends, turned enemies, facing off in the man event of the biggest stage that our company has to offer is epic in it's own right. The handshake was REALLY surprising, mainly because I didn't think Barrett had it in him. All-in-all, great match to finish off one hell of a show. Congrats Gaz.

Mickster's Awards

Match of the PPV
Three Stages Of Hell Match
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 50CU2XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 HAadq
The Rock vs Ted DiBiase
Runner up : Davey Richards vs Rhino

Moment of the PPV
Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett shaking hands.

Star of the Show
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 50CU2
Runner up : Justin Gabriel

Shock of the PPV
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 TaqniXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Xii0h
Shane McMahon as CM Punk's Opponent

Diva of the PPV
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampi
Layla

Promo of the PPV
Promo of the Show
XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 50CU2XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 N78ptXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 EqKXaXWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Xwlredemptionrandy
Rock, Cody Rhodes, John Cena, and Randy Orton promo(s)

Closing Words
What a show! Everyone put EVERYTHING they had into it, and it made for an epic ass night. We saw fueds end, (Cody/Edge, Ted/Rock, Davey/Rhino, Barrett/Gabriel), we saw fueds beginning, (Bryan/Taker, Anderson/Del Rio), fueds continuing,(Punk/McMahon, Punk/Rock) and new champions, (Gaz, Ash, David, and myself), and we have a Miss and Mr. MITB, (Legal and Bang). I will never forget this PPV and I'm sure neither will most of you. Exciting things are happening in XWL, and everyone should be ready for a hell of a ride.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Bravo for actually reviewing everything Mickster.

clap
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

clap

Also wanted to thank Jiggas for the write up, I did the last paragraph and a few bits here and there but Jiggas did post match and the rest and just wanted to thank him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 pm

That's one heck of a review. Bravo sir, bravo.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

clap

This, thanks for the comments on my promos dude lol. Always good to get some feedback. And Christian will look forward to facing and beating Daniel Bryan sometime on Redemption.

XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Tumblr_ln5kx0fYOT1qax9gv
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Dat review head explode

Epic review mickster. Thanks for the comments fuck yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 pm

fuck yea Glad someone put in the effort to review the whole show, because reviews are always epic. And nicely done, too.

Oh & ftw at 5 stars on my better Mason promo fuck yea
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Thanks a lot guys. It means a lot after all the time I put into that shit. I'm just glad that everyone liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm

MicksterG951 wrote:

I have really enjoyed your guy's fued, mainly because it was something original and unique. I LMFAO at Shelley eating in the ring, especially while Angle was talking, which pissed Angle off even more to the point where it got physical, and then Shelley leaving and coming back out was cool. I will review the match later on, but I'm sure it was great.

WE DID IT RCP XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Th295wfu9
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:

XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Seinfeld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:

Too bad it's all done now okay

No more Shelley/Angle run ins with police, no more court, no more cookies, no more tic-tac-toe, no more races, no more IC title shots, it's all over. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 am

Thanks for the awards Mickster, Means a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012   XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Final Stand IV 3/18/2012 - 3/25/2012
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6