Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012

Go down 
+11
Ash
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
Shug
Legal
TheKrzyOne
sdogg50c
Ze Ben
KeZZa 7777
MicksterG951
Zander
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

LET'S GO CHAVO
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Shuggz wrote:
LastChancery wrote:
XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Rr

Vince & CM Punk Promo
I thought this promo was amazing. You never disappoint with your promos. The Vince parts were better than I've ever seen anyone play Vince. I'm confused about the stipulation of the match though:
"If I win, my ban on competing for the World Championship is lifted… I lose… You get me…… So what will it be Vinnie?"
I don't get what that means.

Punk = Vince's Bitch

I thought it would be something like that but I just wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Redemption returns from the Big Show vs Mark Henry match to see Daniel Bryan walking out of the arena..........................

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0285

{Mitch}
HEY!!! STOP DANIEL!!!

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0288
Daniel Bryan: Oh no.

{Mitch}
What's the big idea Bryan?! I just ran 20 miles with just a Quad Booster and a medium coke, because YOU ditched me! Did you not see me chasing after you!

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0290
Daniel Bryan: First of all, drop that tone boy! I saw you, sure, but I don't let liars ride in my car.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0292
Daniel Bryan: Besides, you probably need the exercise anyways. How many hours did you waste watching stupid shows like Survivor: One World, The Walking Dead, or hell, even The Rock's movie "The Game Plan". A close friend of mine said he was watching that movie on the USA network and I was like, "Who gives a damn?", which he didn't like.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0294~0
Daniel Bryan: Anyways, you see my match with Otunga?

{Mitch}
SERIOUSLY?! Did you not just hear me tell you that I've been running the past hour?!

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0295~0
Daniel Bryan: Damn Mitch, calm down. A good 20 mile run never hurt anybody, and if it did, they were useless anyways. But, I'm not gonna lecture you on good exercise philosophy. You should have seen my match dude. It was great. 6 minutes of pure wrestling capped off with a devastating Cattle Mutilation. Wrestling at it's finest, courtesy of the American Dragon, Daniel Bryan. Now, bring that camera and get in the car. There's a place I want to show you.

{Mitch}
?!!!!!!!!..................ok

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0296~0
Daniel Bryan: That's what I thought. Let's go.

After a quick commercial break, we are shown Daniel Bryan in a restaurant staring at a few cupcakes.....................

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0364~0

After we see Daniel Bryan order and take a seat, he wave Mitch over to him............................

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0370~0
Daniel Bryan: OK Mitch, meet Debbie. This is a good friend of mine, and she is also.....................a vegan.

{Mitch}
Hi there, Debbie.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0373~0
Daniel Bryan: She is gonna explain to you what this place is, seeing how you never listen to me.

{Debbie}
This is a vegan restaurant, and we only serve non-animal produced products. We are like a family here because people like you Mitch, won't stop butchering animals on a daily basis.

{Mitch}
I've never butchered anything.

{Debbie}
Have you eaten a Big Mac?

{Mitch}
.........................More than I can count.........

{Debbie}
That's what I thought. Every time you eat one of those disgusting things, you butcher an innocent animal.

{Mitch}
But.............they're so good.

{Debbie}
I can't listen to this Daniel. You're order will be here in a few minutes.

As Debbie walks off, Daniel Bryan is shaking his head at Mitch, while Mitch looks down at the floor. After a second, a waiter comes and brings Daniel Bryan a cupcake with a strawberry on it..............

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0422
Daniel Bryan: Look at that bad boy. I bet you want to try it. Don't lie either Mitch.

{Mitch}
It looks kind of good. Can I try it?

Daniel Bryan: Nope.

Daniel Bryan proceeds to eat it while Mitch stares..........................

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0423
XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0424
XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0425

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0452
Daniel Bryan: That was filling. Now, I get to go back to my hotel room, and take 6-hours, and then I'm off to Houston for Final Stand.

{Mitch}
Speaking of Final Stand, you never answered my question from earlier. How do you feel about not having a match at Final Stand?

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_bryandaniel0454
Daniel Bryan: You never learn, do you Mitch? I was thinking about giving you a ride back to the arena, but now you can take a cab.

Daniel Bryan gets up to leave, and when he's by the door, Mitch says...............................

{Mitch}
But.......................I don't have any money............

Daniel Bryan: Oh well.

Redemption fades to commercial break with Mitch sitting in the vegan restaurant with a very pissed off look after being duped by Daniel Bryan again.........................

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 am

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 ZIY5P

[Redemption Opener] *****
Not the typical type of promo, to say the least, or opener at that, but this was a good switch from the usual and written pretty well. This is a pretty good promo for your character you're developing as Bryan, so future promos should be good from you Razz.

[David Otunga Interview] **
This promo seemed cut short, no pictures, the thought was there though. Hopefully we can see a better continuation of your David Otunga promos, and I think this is your 2nd here? So you should get better, everyone starts somewhere. And as Red said, nice to see someone actually promo as Otunga for once.

[Ezekiel Jackson Interview] **
I really wasn't into the speaking part much, nice to see you starting to build up a character with 'Zeke though. "The Personification of Domination". Attacking Booker T in the parking lot after losing a match to him and not giving much reason kind of brought this down a little for me. Maybe we'll see a promo between Booker T and 'Zeke next week though, so hopefully that could clear some of this up.

[Mason Ryan Backstage]
Mine. Not reviewing.

[Drew McIntyre Interview] ***
Getting a 3 for effort. It was clear you were at least trying very hard to make this a good promo, it just didn't work out that way. Your reasons were kind of weak and grammar needs a tad bit of work. Anyways, since all of you guys are new and you've all been promoing... It should be interesting to see how the X-Treme Championship match goes at Final Stand.

[Michael McGillicutty Promo] ****
Good promo here, touched on all bases. It continued your pretty good character you've given McGillicutty as well. Not much else to say other than good job, as usual.

[CM Punk/Vince McMahon Promo] *****
Both parts by both people written up great, whole promo was well thought out. Can't wait to see who is picked to face CM Punk by Vince McMahon.

[Alex Riley Promo] *****
Commentary really adds to this promo. Really liked this line in particular, probably because of your hype video, but after you said about Hogan & Savage, "They were special. I wanted to be special too". Really liked that line. Really just a great promo throughout, glad to see someone making use of A-Ry for once. Every part was done really well and hope you get a feud soon because it'll sure be interesting.

[Daniel Bryan Promo #2] *****
Again, really good. Displayed Bryan's character very well, interested in future bits. Felt this promo was also a really good continuation on the first one you did this show. Overall, good promos as of late as Daniel Bryan, should be interesting to see what you have in store for Final Stand.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:29 pm

As Redemption continues John Cena is shown backstage with Carl Edwards who receives a huge pop from the fans as he jumps out of his car while Cena is walking around examining the car.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00164

Carl Edwards
Hey man what do you think of the car? You seem to be enjoying yourself.

John Cena
Are you kidding me? This car is amazing, I am definitely a bit jealous of you right now.

Carl Edwards
Really? It’s nothing special, I mean if you want after the show you could take it for a spin? See how good of a nascar driver you could be…

John Cena
Yeah man just come find me after my match with Kev tonight and that’s fine, I shouldn’t be too beat up hopefully but you never know with Kevin. I mean if he hasn’t had his fruity pebbles before the match then he can just be a ticking time bomb ready to explode and well I don’t like to be in front of a man like him who hasn’t eaten…He must be the only man in that money in the bank match who I am actually fearful off.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00236

Carl Edwards
Oh yeah I’ve been watching that, it’s pretty impressive that you’re pulling double duty and going for the united states title and the Money in the bank, what is that exactly?

John Cena
Basically Money in the bank is a briefcase high above the ring which has a contract in stating whoever has that briefcase can cash in on any title they want at any opportunity of their choosing. In most cases it’s a free title win but on the odd occasion such as what happened at the end of last year with Batista it doesn’t always work out…But I think I am going to win and I do want to walk out with that briefcase so I can work towards becoming the world champion.

Carl Edwards
Wow I think I’ll just stick to sitting on the sides and watching because that sounds pretty tough. Plus you’re going to be fighting against like 5 other guys is it? It’s gotta be tough, but in all honestly I have my money on you and well I’ll be out there at final stand rooting for ya.

John Cena
Thanks man it really means a lot, I hope to see you out there, catch you later on man.

Cena heads off away from Carl as the camera follows him before Josh Matthews catches up with him a few moments later…

Josh Matthews
John…John! Can I just get a quick word…

John Cena
Sure man what’s up?

Josh Matthews
Well I just wanted to get your thoughts on tonights match against Kevin Steen.

John Cena
Ahh Kevin Steen, the walking talking ogre of XWL. Personally I’m pretty scared, have you seen the man? But I know he is only human and I know by this I can beat him because we are equal. I have fought people like the big show, go back a few years to the great Khali, Kane and even the undertaker. All of those men are huge and then you look at Kevin Steen and it’s hard to believe he looks small compared to them. Now tonight we are going to see personally who I think are the top two contenders for Money in the bank. I don’t mean to toot my own horn but If I can beat him tonight I will definitely be carrying a lot of momentum going into Final Stand. Tonight I can see things getting very physical and it is going to be a very hard match. I know I am going to be pushed to the limit but I do think I am prepared. Me and Kev have been in the ring many times and I think now I know just what he is capable off, I know what moves he can do and I know just what goes through the mind of that man, besides cake and what the next meal will be…

Josh Matthews
Wow, well certainly we are all going to be keeping a close eye on that match tonight, now going into final stand Money in the bank is not the only thing you have to be concentrating on, what about Shawn Michaels and the united States title…

John Cena
Well this is a tough one, me and shawn haven’t seen eye to eye and he has something I want. We haven’t really been brawling week in week out or interrupting each other because I think my main focus has been on Money In the bank, Shawn noticed this and left me lying in the ring out cold with a bruised jaw. I took that into effect because I think Shawn thinks I am taking him lightly, like he isn’t really a big problem. The truth is Shawn, I know I can beat you, I’ve already done it once and I know I can do it again. I am highly confident you have your hands full with Mason tonight because he is just a machine at the moment and not really someone you would like to get angry. I think I am going to be staying away from him for a while…but anyway back to Shawn, look if he wants to come out and start something he knows right where to find me. I make it clear that if anyone wants a fight and wants some, well they can just come get some. I’ll be in that ring later tonight, if he chooses to come out then fine we’ll take it from there but I know Kev is in that ring aswell and after what I did to him throwing him out of the ring before I can only think he is going to be pissed and if I win? That will be the icing on the cake…

Josh Matthews
Well John thanks for you-

Josh stops speaking and slowly looks over out of the camera’s view before taking a few steps back as Cena slowly turns around with a serious look in his face.

Kevin Steen
Oh hey John just passing by heard a few things you said and I actually thought I'd stop by and give you a high five man. Come on don't leave me hanging here. Ok so no high five, good because if you fell for that you would of proved to the world how dumb you fucking are. Because to even try to befriend a motherfucker like me is a dumb thing. You see what happened to El Generico when he came to XWL?No nor did I because his ass split before I could break any type of friendship we had. So John you actually made a very true statement, saying the match will be very physicial and very hard match. That statement is true because it will be very hard and physical for you John because I am fearful and all remember scardy cat....

John Cena
Kev, as much as you have such a lovable face i can't imagine why you wouldn't have any friends, what happened? Did you not share any toys or by the looks of you food with any of the other kids growing up? But look i am not high fiveing you, as much as i don't like you when we had to team up to go against Truth and Mcgillicutty i didn't want to team with you because i know how sadistic and crazy you actually are. I know you don't like me and you don't like how i go about my day to day buisness but you know what that is fine by me. It dosen't matter to me what you plan tonight we are going to go one on one and you can go ahead and throw anything you have at me. I see you as my biggest threat going into the money in the bank match, i want to see first hand just how much of a threat you could really be. At Final Stand this is all serious, you may see the lovable John Cena on the outside of the ring but inside of the ring, i'm the John Cena who is gonna kick your ass.

Kevin Steen
Hahahahahahahaha, John, I love when you try to be or big and macho, does that turn your wife on? does that get her waters flowing?Well guess what I find laughable, I can't say I liked working with your ass either but we got the match won which is what I wanted. You are really serious thinking you want me to throw it all at you? I mean do you want to make it to Final Stand. Because if I throw my all at you tonight and I am not talking about my weight, I will end you John, I could end you here tonight. If that happens it gives me more of an advantage because I would only have 4 others shit to fuck up in that Money in the Bank match. Plus if they need a replacement in the United States Championship match they could give me another shot and I could get my ass that title back. But John if you do make it to Final Stand, then to sure that this fat ass motherfucker will climb that ladder take that briefcase and I will then use it to strike fear into anyone who is champion. So John before I leave do me a favour and............

FUCK OFF!!!

**Kevin Steen flips the bird and walks off whilst laughing. Steen walks up the corridor as John Cena looks on at him with an angered look on his face as we fade to commercials.**
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 pm

diwfje
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Zander wrote:
diwfje

You big dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:03 pm

poker face
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:07 pm

As Redemption continues John Cena is shown backstage with Carl Edwards who receives a huge pop from the fans as he jumps out of his car while Cena is walking around examining the car.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00164

Carl Edwards
Hey man what do you think of the car? You seem to be enjoying yourself.

John Cena
Are you kidding me? This car is amazing, I am definitely a bit jealous of you right now.

Carl Edwards
Really? It’s nothing special, I mean if you want after the show you could take it for a spin? See how good of a nascar driver you could be…

John Cena
Yeah man just come find me after my match with Kev tonight and that’s fine, I shouldn’t be too beat up hopefully but you never know with Kevin. I mean if he hasn’t had his fruity pebbles before the match then he can just be a ticking time bomb ready to explode and well I don’t like to be in front of a man like him who hasn’t eaten…He must be the only man in that money in the bank match who I am actually fearful off.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00236

Carl Edwards
Oh yeah I’ve been watching that, it’s pretty impressive that you’re pulling double duty and going for the united states title and the Money in the bank, what is that exactly?

John Cena
Basically Money in the bank is a briefcase high above the ring which has a contract in stating whoever has that briefcase can cash in on any title they want at any opportunity of their choosing. In most cases it’s a free title win but on the odd occasion such as what happened at the end of last year with Batista it doesn’t always work out…But I think I am going to win and I do want to walk out with that briefcase so I can work towards becoming the world champion.

Carl Edwards
Wow I think I’ll just stick to sitting on the sides and watching because that sounds pretty tough. Plus you’re going to be fighting against like 5 other guys is it? It’s gotta be tough, but in all honestly I have my money on you and well I’ll be out there at final stand rooting for ya.

John Cena
Thanks man it really means a lot, I hope to see you out there, catch you later on man.

Cena heads off away from Carl as the camera follows him before Josh Matthews catches up with him a few moments later…

Josh Matthews
John…John! Can I just get a quick word…

John Cena
Sure man what’s up?

Josh Matthews
Well I just wanted to get your thoughts on tonights match against Kevin Steen.

John Cena
Ahh Kevin Steen, the walking talking ogre of XWL. Personally I’m pretty scared, have you seen the man? But I know he is only human and I know by this I can beat him because we are equal. I have fought people like the big show, go back a few years to the great Khali, Kane and even the undertaker. All of those men are huge and then you look at Kevin Steen and it’s hard to believe he looks small compared to them. Now tonight we are going to see personally who I think are the top two contenders for Money in the bank. I don’t mean to toot my own horn but If I can beat him tonight I will definitely be carrying a lot of momentum going into Final Stand. Tonight I can see things getting very physical and it is going to be a very hard match. I know I am going to be pushed to the limit but I do think I am prepared. Me and Kev have been in the ring many times and I think now I know just what he is capable off, I know what moves he can do and I know just what goes through the mind of that man, besides cake and what the next meal will be…

Josh Matthews
Wow, well certainly we are all going to be keeping a close eye on that match tonight, now going into final stand Money in the bank is not the only thing you have to be concentrating on, what about Shawn Michaels and the united States title…

John Cena
Well this is a tough one, me and shawn haven’t seen eye to eye and he has something I want. We haven’t really been brawling week in week out or interrupting each other because I think my main focus has been on Money In the bank, Shawn noticed this and left me lying in the ring out cold with a bruised jaw. I took that into effect because I think Shawn thinks I am taking him lightly, like he isn’t really a big problem. The truth is Shawn, I know I can beat you, I’ve already done it once and I know I can do it again. I am highly confident you have your hands full with Mason tonight because he is just a machine at the moment and not really someone you would like to get angry. I think I am going to be staying away from him for a while…but anyway back to Shawn, look if he wants to come out and start something he knows right where to find me. I make it clear that if anyone wants a fight and wants some, well they can just come get some. I’ll be in that ring later tonight, if he chooses to come out then fine we’ll take it from there but I know Kev is in that ring aswell and after what I did to him throwing him out of the ring before I can only think he is going to be pissed and if I win? That will be the icing on the cake…

Josh Matthews
Well John thanks for you-

Josh stops speaking and slowly looks over out of the camera’s view before taking a few steps back as Cena slowly turns around with a serious look in his face.

Kevin Steen
Oh hey John just passing by heard a few things you said and I actually thought I'd stop by and give you a high five man. Come on don't leave me hanging here. Ok so no high five, good because if you fell for that you would of proved to the world how dumb you fucking are. Because to even try to befriend a motherfucker like me is a dumb thing. You see what happened to El Generico when he came to XWL?No nor did I because his ass split before I could break any type of friendship we had. So John you actually made a very true statement, saying the match will be very physicial and very hard match. That statement is true because it will be very hard and physical for you John because I am fearful and all remember scardy cat....

John Cena
Kev, as much as you have such a lovable face i can't imagine why you wouldn't have any friends, what happened? Did you not share any toys or by the looks of you food with any of the other kids growing up? But look i am not high fiveing you, as much as i don't like you when we had to team up to go against Truth and Mcgillicutty i didn't want to team with you because i know how sadistic and crazy you actually are. I know you don't like me and you don't like how i go about my day to day buisness but you know what that is fine by me. It dosen't matter to me what you plan tonight we are going to go one on one and you can go ahead and throw anything you have at me. I see you as my biggest threat going into the money in the bank match, i want to see first hand just how much of a threat you could really be. At Final Stand this is all serious, you may see the lovable John Cena on the outside of the ring but inside of the ring, i'm the John Cena who is gonna kick your ass.

Kevin Steen
Hahahahahahahaha, John, I love when you try to be or big and macho, does that turn your wife on? does that get her waters flowing?Well guess what I find laughable, I can't say I liked working with your ass either but we got the match won which is what I wanted. You are really serious thinking you want me to throw it all at you? I mean do you want to make it to Final Stand. Because if I throw my all at you tonight and I am not talking about my weight, I will end you John, I could end you here tonight. If that happens it gives me more of an advantage because I would only have 4 others shit to fuck up in that Money in the Bank match. Plus if they need a replacement in the United States Championship match they could give me another shot and I could get my ass that title back. But John if you do make it to Final Stand, then to sure that this fat ass motherfucker will climb that ladder take that briefcase and I will then use it to strike fear into anyone who is champion. So John before I leave do me a favour and............

FUCK OFF!!!

**Kevin Steen flips the bird and walks off whilst laughing. Steen walks up the corridor as John Cena looks on at him with an angered look on his face as we fade to commercials.**

Bumping this for Ash and Jiggas.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 pm

penguin <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 XwlredemptionmasonryanXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionusshawn
Mason Ryan Vs Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:23 pm

fuck these shows let's start final stand
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:52 pm

[As one man’s wish for the show to end already causes an uproar amongst the people around him, Vickie Guerrero’s piercing ‘Excuse Me!’ riles them up even more, if that’s even possible. These people are mad, and when Vickie’s face pops up on the titantron, they don’t get any happier. ]

{Vickie Guerrero}
You people sure know how to make a lady feel welcome!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

{Vickie Guerrero}
But you have nothing to worry about; I’m just out here to talk about a feud you’ve all probably already forgotten about: Mickie James vs. Portia Perez. You see, I had to suspend them both this week because as a woman myself, their shenanigans were getting to be a little too much to bear. I’m a woman of power, grace, professionalism and beauty, and I expect all women serving under me to show the same set of ideals. So while I really don’t favor either one of the two, I figure a match at Final Stand will be the best way to go about things. And it won’t be any ol’ plain Jane kind of match: I’ve noticed that Portia has been slyly ducking Mickie’s challenges over the weeks, while Mickie seems to enjoy ambushing her rivals backstage. So a Falls Count Anywhere match should appeal to them both. Ciao for now!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 RedemptionregalXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Xwlredemptiontruth
William Regal Vs R-Truth

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 am

MisterBlazer wrote:

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 RedemptionregalXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Xwlredemptiontruth
William Regal Vs R-Truth

That regal guy seemed pretty cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 am

IsMiseSheamus wrote:
That regal guy seemed pretty cool

He drinks Tea and doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 pm

We are taken backstage to find Madison Rayne to our left, and Maryse to our right, and they seem to be in deep conversation, standing in front of their glamour mirror in the divas locker room

{Maryse}
I'm so happy I got paired with you tonight, Madison. Being tagged with either of those two would be complete disaster. I mean, I'm probably the most talented diva on the roster but I'd at least like to be paired with someone half as good.

Madison Rayne: I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right. Half as good as you? Please, I'm atleast twice as good as you, but you know what? That doesn't matter right now does it, we'll just find that out next week, but what does matter is tonight we're teaming up to take on those two skanks Trish Stratus and Eve Torres.

{Maryse}
Out of everything you just said you are right about one thing... They're skanks. Have you seen what they're wearing? So tacky. I don't even know who in their right minds would wear that. They have no class, Madison, no class. I can see them now, coming out to the ring together, making complete fools of themselves. I honestly don't get why these people applaud them, they have no personality, no charisma, not like you and me of course.

Maryse grinned a cocky grin at Madison as the two continued fixing their hair and makeup while they trash-talked the other divas in their competition tonight

Madison Rayne: You know what, Maryse? You're right. But you know what else they don't have? They don't have a chance of beating us tonight, that's for sure. I'm sure you already know this, but I've already beat both of them alone, with ease I might add so as far as tonight goes it's a for gone conclusion. Those people can cheer them all they like, but I don't care what they think. You know what else they think? They think Mick Foley's a good general manager. They're all idiots. They just cheer losers, that's what they do everybody likes the underdog, and that's fine by me they can get all the cheers they like because that's all they're going to get tonight.

Madison glanced at Maryse confidently through the mirror and Maryse snickered with arrogance

{Maryse}
I just can't believe they even have a spot in this match. We earned our places here, what have they done? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Like you said, we've both beaten them at one point in our careers, do they honestly think we can't do it again? Ils pensent qu'ils sont si chaud, bien qu'ils ne sont pas. Je suis sais que je suis chaud, et vous êtes bien, mais avouons-le, vous n'êtes pas moi. Les différences mises à part, vous êtes encore un cran au dessus de l'autre de ces perdants.

Maryse chuckled as Madison gave her a confused glare, but joined in after a moment

Madison Rayne: Ok, I have no idea what you just said, but I'm sure it was completely true, whatever it was you said. But I do know this after we beat Trish and Eve tonight, we go onto Final Stand with all the momentum and I just know those two will be out of the running then, then they will tonight, and then all I'll need to do is beat you to get my briefcase.

{Maryse}
Heh, good luck with that..

As Maryse stares at Madison for a second the camera quickly goes away to just down the corridor where Eve and Trish seem to be laughing and talking together

Eve Torres
You know Trish I think this is going to be the first real time that me and you will be teaming up and I mean I know in just one week we are going to be opponents but I feel tonight we are both going to really get a chance to show Madison and Maryse just what we are made off and look at getting a bit of an advantage over them both.

[Trish]
You're right Eve. Tonight we are partners and next week we'll be opponents. So we can't afford to get destracted, since Maryse and Madison are dangerous if we're not careful. But you're wrong about us showing them what we're made of. I'm a 7x Womens champion and a 2x XWL Divas champion! And not to mention that me and you are two of the hardest working divas in XWL. And the only reason they're talking trash by calling us skans is because they know how good we are and won't be taken down easily.

Eve Torres
Yeah i mean you're absolutely right, i mean i practically was showing Maryse up in that ring for months last year and definitely came off better in that little feud between us and i think that going to help, i mean i know everything she's going to do in that ring and i know what goes through that dumb blondes head. But anyway i can't even believe she got into Money In the bank, i mean i know i haven't been on the greatest streak recently but you are absolutely right, no one in this company works harder than us and i feel i earned my right to be there, but all she does is sit in front of the mirror looking at her reflection over and over, ergh, it's pathetic.

[Trish]
Its not really about being on some kind of streak. Its about going out there and giving it 100%. But I shouldn't be telling you this. Maryse has the attitude, but while you are working your ass off, she's hanging around Ted Dibiasie. What sucks is that when she was with him she was just using him. Sadly that is what we're here to talk about. Now Maryse says shes the best. She talks like the is the best thing since slice bread. Well 'Barbie'! The only thing you are the best at is being a Britany Spears wannabe. And I don't mean the voice, but the looks. But if you're really the best, then answer both me and Eve this! Why aren't you the Divas champion? Why aren't you going into Final Stand and defending the title?

Eve Torres
Exactly, back at Xtreme Xmas we both were involved in the divas title match and Maryse was the one who was pinned by Kaitlyn. I worked hard in that match and since that i have been home training my butt off just to get back in better shape than i was before and although things didn't go well last week with Layla i know i can come back stronger and i also know tonight we are going to get the job done and personally i think either one of us will walk out of Final Stand Miss Money in the bank.

The camera closes up as Eve and Trish seem to get closer towards Maryse and Madison, the 4 divas make eye contact as Eve and Trish continue talking as they walk over.

[Trish]
Well Eve it also seems Madison thinks that both her and Maryse beating us tonight would put us out of the picture and she'd just need to beat Maryse and retrieve HER briefcase. I can tell you this you two! If you two do manage to beat us tonight, it won't change anything going into Final Stand. If anything it would make me and Eve try even harder and push ourselves a lot more. You wouldn't see Divas participating in matchs like these in other companies that much. Sure someone like me probably couldn't take much more for all the abuse I took over the years or even you three. Our bodies aren't made to take hits like the men are! But that what makes it a match to look forward to. Because you'd never see women trying to get a briefcase almost 15ft in the air. I do admit that I'm a little nervous, but I'm still going into the match and giving it my all and will guarantee 100% Stratusfaction. Wrather I walk out with the briefcase or not.

Eve Torres
We are not going to let two arrogant, self absorbed, stuck up obnoxious divas like yourself's who just think that the world revolves around them win that money in the bank. We are the most hard working divas this company has to offer. Now i don't know if you know but we were just down the corridor and we heard pretty much every word you guys said. That is actually what had us laughing earlier if you heard or was you too self absorbed to hear anything going on around you? If you win tonight it will not lose our momentum, it will not lose our drive, our focus, our dedication to become divas champions one day and we will bounce back and you can guarantee it is going to be one of us two walking out of Final Stand Miss Money in the bank.

Maryse and Madison's eyes widened as they stopped for a moment just to grasp what exactly was going on, after a moment of silence, Maryse bursted into laughter

{Maryse}
You are kidding right? This is a joke?

She motioned her index finger back and forth between the two, after they said nothing, she continued

{Maryse}
Wait.. You're serious?

She laughed even harder at the thought as Madison joined in and Eve and Trish seemed a bit disturbed

{Maryse}
If you two are "the most hard-working" divas in XWL, then I have the same question for you Trish, as well as for you Eve: Why aren't either of you Divas Champion? Hmm??.. That's what I thought. So go on, keep underestimating us, because there's a reason we made it into the Miss Money in the Bank match, and the second either of you refuse to believe that, is the second you let that briefcase slip out of your reach. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, it's not like that will help you much in the end. I've beaten both of you before, and I can do it all over again. This isn't the first time I've climbed a ladder, but it will be the last. Because after I win Miss Money in the Bank, that title will be mine.

As Maryse finishes talking, Madison quickly interjects

Madison Rayne: Wait, you know what Maryse? Trish actually has a point. I mean, come on Trish has pretty much done it all in this business and she has't been in a match like this before, she's never had to climb a ladder to get title shots it's just not her style, this is a brand new area for her, well for all of us really. But you know Trish is old school she never had to win actual matches to get where she went, to win all of her titles she just had to win Bikini Contests and Bra and Panties matches, this is a total different ball game for her... Oh and by the way, it's awfully rich coming from you to accuse Maryse of using Ted Dibiase, when you openly made out with Vince in front of his disabled wife time and time again...and didn't you kiss Pamela Anderson on national television too because Britney Spears kissed Madonna on television a few years before? I mean who's really the Britney wannabe here?

Madison point's at Trish as she mouths some words to her

Madison Rayne: That would be you by the way, Trish, in case you didn't quite get that. But that doesn't really matter now does it? What does matter is Miss Money in the Bank, now Eve I can't even count how many times I've beat you before, Trish I beat you just a few weeks ago and tonight's going to be no different, whether it's you I beat or you. And whether it's me that pins you or Maryse, all it is, is a taste of things to come. Not that you're not used to it already ladies, but you should probably get used to getting beat by me while you can.

Maryse's jaw dropped in that familiar wicked smile of hers, as she glanced at Madsion with a proud look

[Trish]
Go ahead Maryse! Keep on thinking what we're doing is a joke, because the only joke right now is YOU! Now Madison you make a strong point with what you said. I had my faults. Unlike you who never did anything considered slutty. You really got something going for you, bu if you think that bringing up something that hapened over 10 years ago is supposed to get me angry or anything, then you're wrong. But now we're just gettiing off topic of what all four of us is supposed to be talking about. The Divas MITB next week. If you think wearing us down tonight is going to effect our preformance at mitb, then you are wrong again! We already said it once, but we'll say it again. We are two of the hardest working divas in XWL and we'll be damned if you think we'll be easy to throw side.

Eve Torres
Just look a you both, you both hardly care about this company and pretty much just think that whatever you both want you can get. I mean look at you Madison, for months and months you made Christy Hemme your little puppet during interviews and treated her like crap. Do you think she deserved that? Do you think someone who does that to people deserves to win Miss Money in the bank? I don't think so. To win Miss Money In the bank is a huge honour because it means we are one step closer to becoming divas champion, now as Trish said tonight it dosen't matter if you win and try to wear us down. We have a week to get in the gym and train as hard as we can so we can be fighting fit and ready for one of us two to climb that ladder and take down the briefcase.

Bth Eve and Trish set their mics down and get face to face with their opponents Maryse and Madison who have a devilish grin on their faces. As they get into their corners for the tag match Redemption fades into a commercial

Redemption returns from the commercial break to ringside where the tag match of Trish/Eve vs Maryse/Madison is started

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 AiYAuXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 AiYAuXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 AiYAuXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 AiYAu

Last edited by Sable on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Sable wrote:

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 AiYAuXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 AiYAuXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 AiYAuXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 AiYAu

Dem teams.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:59 pm

How the fuck did that happen?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Sable wrote:
How the fuck did that happen?

That's what I wanna know lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Sable wrote:
]

We don't even have that many divas Evan grin
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 XwlredemptionkevinsteenXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Xwlredemptioncena
Kevin Steen Vs John Cena

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:22 pm

[Redemption returns from a commercial and is taken backstage to a nearby locker room where the X-treme Champion, Michael McGillicutty, is sitting in a chair getting ready for his two out of three falls, career versus Money in the Bank spot, match against Chavo Guerrero. He is approached by a familiar face in Mitch the Camera Guy, who is ready to conduct an interview with Michael.]

{Mitch}
Michael, what are your thoughts on your match tonight with Chavo?

[Before Michael can answer, the locker room door is kicked wide open by none other than Chavo Guerrero. Michael quickly jumps up from his chair and locks eyes with Chavo. With both men in an intense stare down, who will be the first to make a mistake and who will capitalize on said mistake? The answer for the moment is neither. Both Chavo and Michael make a beeline for one another and collide with both men grabbing the others head and unloading stiff rights to each other’s unprotected face.]

[Just when it seemed Chavo would get the upper hand, Michael takes a few steps back and delivers a swift kick to Chavo's exposed knee, which forces Chavo to stop his assault for the moment and gives Michael a chance to escape the onslaught. Michael quickly darts out of the room and temporarily out of harm’s way as Chavo manages to make it to his feet and begins to chase after Michael.]

[The cameraman begins to follow Chavo as he walks through the corridors of the arena on the hunt for Michael. He begins to shout at people, asking them where Michael went. The stagehands and other miscellaneous backstage personnel that were asked simply responded with a very confused-sounding “Who?” Still on the search for Michael, Chavo notices the X-treme Championship just sitting on a crate, unattended. Chavo knows this is most likely a trap but still walks over to the championship in hopes of drawing Michael out from the shadows. Just like he anticipated, Michael comes out of nowhere at attacks Chavo from behind.]

[Just when Michael thought he had the upper hand, he looks down on the man he just viciously assaulted and quickly noticed that it wasn't Chavo, it was Mitch the Camera Guy. Chavo outsmarted Michael, who is now slowly turning and noticed Chavo behind him, nodding his head in disappointment. Michael runs from Chavo yet again, only this time, Chavo is already in pursuit of Michael and within a few seconds, Chavo is already right behind him. Chavo, with all his might, pushes Michael into the wall a few feet in front of him, causing Michael to collide face first into the hard brick wall and drop with a thud.]

[Chavo drags Michael by the head down a corridor which seems to be leading to the Gorilla Position. Before they can make it, Michael regains his composure and breaks the grip Chavo has on him, which leads him to toss Chavo to a nearby crate, returning the favor. He then grabs Chavo again and tosses him into an unnamed room. The wooden door collapses and breaks into many pieces under the force of the throw. Michael walks into the room and notices Chavo is down and possibly out, so he grabs Chavo by his hair and drags him to the Gorilla Position.]

[Along the way, Michael hits Chavo against anything he possibly can including chairs, crates, a cup, a bowl, and even a roll of duct tape. Now near the Gorilla Position, Michael throws Chavo into a wall, which slightly breaks because it was made of wood for some reason, walks out on the stage and yells at the pyrotechnics guy to play his music. Michael walks backstage again and waits for his theme to be played...]

[Michael's theme plays throughout the arena but Michael doesn't come out. A few seconds pass and there is no sign of Michael. Then, suddenly, Michael is thrown through the curtain and lands hard on the stage. Chavo emerges from the backstage area and is greeted with cheers from the live audience. Michael makes it to his feet and both men begin to brawl yet again, with the brawl leading to the ring. You can just feel the bitter hatred each man has for the other. Now reaching the ringside area, Michael quickly gains the upper hand and hits Chavo's head on the barricade then follows up with throwing Chavo into the steel steps. Michael slides into the ring and begins taunting Chavo to do the same. Chavo, using the steel steps he was just thrown into, makes in to his feet and slides into the ring, forcing the ref to ring the bell, signaling the start of the match.]

2 Out Of 3 Falls Match

Career Vs. MITB Spot

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 RedemptionchavoguerreroXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi
Chavo Guerrero Vs. Michael McGillicutty
Despite everything he’s endured, Chavo somehow finds the energy to charge right at McGillicutty, but that proves to be a mistake as McGillicutty snatches Chavo up into the air and then slams him with a belly to belly

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 2TOeq

and he quickly transitions into a cover:

Kick out! McGillicutty isn’t too happy with what he deems a slow count and he pins Chavo for the second time and barks at The Ref to count faster:

Chavo gets his shoulder up! McGillicutty is starting to get a little irritated and that shows on his face when he stands to his feet. He watches Chavo slowly stand up, then McGillicutty runs over to the ropes but Chavo’s immediately right behind him and he grabs McGillicutty from behind, pushes him into the ropes, and then does a roll through before finally hitting a chaos theory suplex which he bridges for the pin:

McGillicutty kicks out! McGillicutty is the first to make it to his feet and he knees Chavo in the gut then drops him with a scoop slam. McGillicutty stomps on Chavo’s gut to make him sit up then he hits the ropes looking to build up a little momentum before nailing a bit boot, but Chavo trips him up and McGillicutty falls and hits the mat face first. And before he can even choose his next move, Chavo has his legs crossed and McGillicutty finds himself trapped in the muta lock!

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 CDM5C

Chavo has it locked in pretty tight, but after the beaten he’s taken already, he can only arch his back like that for so long before it starts to hurt. Chavo breaks the submission but he doesn’t let up and immediately switches over into his signature single leg boston crab. He leans back on the hold as much as he can, seemingly willing to pull McGillicutty’s leg right out of its socket if that’s what needs to be done. But McGillicutty begins using his size and strength to his advantage by slowly but surely clawing his way over to the ropes and he’s just a fingertip away, when Chavo walks him back over into the middle of the ring. McGillicutty however, is able to flip over onto his back before Chavo can fully apply the hold and he tries to kick Chavo off but the ever crafty Mexican quickly drops down with a foot DDT and quickly transitions into a heel hook continuing to do work on McGillicutty’s leg. McGillicutty struggles to drag himself to the ropes and this time he’s able to grab it but Chavo has no intentions of breaking the hold:

Chavo finally lets go and takes McGillicutty by the leg to drag him back into the middle of the ring, but McGillicutty kicks him in the face knocking Chavo to the ground and uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet where Chavo is waiting and he tries to whip McGillicutty into the ropes, but the throw gets reversed and Chavo is the one sent running instead. Chavo ducks under McGillicutty’s weak clothesline attempt and his momentum carries him to the opposite set of ropes where he jumps onto the middle rope looking for a springboard DDT but McGillicutty kills Chavo’s momentum by catching him in midair. He tries to turn the DDT attempt into a northern lights suplex, but Chavo’s able to land on his feet and he spins around so that he’s back in position to go for another DDT. Chavo runs over to the ropes and steps off, but McGillicutty throws him off of him and Chavo hits the mat torso first. McGillicutty tries to bring Chavo to his feet but Chavo catches him off guard with a jawbreaker then he runs over to the ropes

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Al3ZB

McGillicutty runs over to Chavo and hits a quick elbow drop before going for the pin:

Kick out! McGillicutty takes Chavo by the head and forces him to his feet and delivers a stinging chop across the chest but Chavo immediately responds with a European uppercut that causes McGillicutty to stagger backwards a bit. Chavo tries to build up a little momentum, but McGillicutty drives his foot straight into Chavo’s gut doubling him over, then he lifts Chavo into the air and throws him down hard with a powerbomb. He lifts him up into the air and throws Chavo down hard with another powerbomb. McGillicutty then goes for the trifecta but instead of slamming Chavo down into the mat, he throws Chavo with as much force as he can muster into the corner and Chavo hits the turnbuckles hard. McGillicutty charges into the corner looking to hit a body splash and misses as Chavo rolls out of harm’s way and Chavo quickly charges, leaps into the air, and drives both of his knees into McGillicutty’s chest! McGillicutty stumbles out of the corner and Chavo hits the ropes and drops McGillicutty with a bulldog. McGillicutty flips over onto his back when he lands leaving him in perfect position for Chavo’s next move. Chavo climbs onto the apron and goes for the Tope Atomico but misses as McGillicutty rolls out of harm’s way. McGillicutty finds himself on the apron as Chavo manages to roll through the miss to avoid crashing and burning. Chavo walks over to McGillicutty to try and bring him back into the ring, but he ends up walking into a trap.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 SL1o5

McGillicutty waits for Chavo to get on his feet before making his next move which is to dive off the apron with a double axe handle but Chavo jumps and nails McGillicutty with a dropkick in mid-air! The Ref’s count is approaching the mid-way point and Chavo is only just beginning to stir. He drags himself into the ring and as McGillicutty makes his way over too, Chavo knocks him back with a baseball slide kick that doesn’t quite knock the big man down, but gets him to back up a little. Chavo readies himself, then launches himself over the top rope for the plancha but McGillicutty catches him and turns it into a fallaway slam sending Chavo crashing into the steel stairs with so much force that the top half comes off. McGillicutty can’t help but feel in control when he gets to his feet and his cocky grin pisses off the crowd and they begin to boo him. McGillicutty isn’t bothered in the least, at first, but then he gets a dangerous look in his eyes when he spots Chavo struggling to get to his feet.

McGillicutty charges and knocks Chavo out cold with a big boot then he rolls in and out of the ring to restart The Ref’s 10 count. McGillicutty walks over the Chavo and kneels down next to him and yells obscenities in his rival’s face then he just starts wailing away delivering repeated shots to the head and screams as the adrenaline begins rushing through his body. He restarts The Ref’s count again and sets his sight in the announce table. He strips off the cover and tosses it to the side, then drags over the top half of the steel stairs and puts it in front of the table. McGillicutty walks over to Chavo who’s still down but when he drags Chavo to his feet you can see the blood trickling down his forehead thanks to the repeated blows from McGillicutty.

McGillicutty drags Chavo over to the announce table and it looks like he’s getting ready to deliver a Perfectplex! But before McGillicutty can hook his leg Chavo lifts him into the air and slams him onto the unforgiving concrete floor with a brainbuster! As The Ref’s count reaches 8 Chavo drags himself over to the ring and climbs in, and for a brief second he considers winning the first fall via count out, but at 9 he rolls out of the ring and The Ref has to start all over again.

Chavo reaches over to bring McGillicutty to his feet and with The Ref’s view obscured, McGillicutty slyly low blows Chavo and then forcefully pushes him backwards and the back of Chavo’s head hits the ring post hard. Chavo collapses to the ground and it looks like he’s out of it. McGillicutty drags Chavo’s body over to the announce table and as he steps onto the steel stairs he sets Chavo up for the Perfectplex again, and this time he gets no resistance and both men go through the table with a resounding crash.

The Ref’s count is at 5 and neither man looks like they’ll be moving anytime soon. 6 comes and goes, and soon so does 7 and the crowd boos as McGillicutty finally begins to stir and drag himself slowly over to the ring. By 8 he’s just about there and at 9 he’s barely able to roll under the bottom rope before The Ref counts to 10.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 RedemptionchavoguerreroXWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi
0-1

Realizing that it’s now or never for the Mexican Warrior, the crowd gets to their feet and begin chanting Chavo’s name hoping that they can will him to a victory. McGillicutty is yelling at The Ref to count Chavo out, but the next fall can’t officially begin until both men are inside the ring and Chavo has yet to move. McGillicutty sensing victory on the horizon, rolls out of the ring to fetch the corpse of Chavo and the crowd boos as he walks over to Chavo casually as if he already had the match won. He walks over to the ring announcer and snatches the microphone away:

{Michael McGillicutty}
Ladies and Gentlemen, I know you’ve had a long night, so I’ll do what I can to wrap this one up quickly.

McGillicutty bends over Chavo and yells at him to get up and he slaps Chavo across the face a couple of times to try and wake him up but it’s no use. McGillicutty walks over to a fan and snatches up his drink and pours it over Chavo’s head and smiles and Chavo begins coughing violently. McGillicutty drags Chavo over to the apron and tries to roll him into the ring, but with a sudden burst of life, Chavo elbows McGillicutty on the side of the head then slams his face repeatedly into the apron. It takes everything Chavo has to roll the big man into the ring and he climbs up onto the apron. Unfortunately for him, McGillicutty is waiting in the ring and he pulls Chavo through the ropes and when The Ref calls for the bell, because technically Chavo is in the ring, McGillicutty goes for his next move:

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 K97ts

McGillicutty immediately goes for the cover afterwards:

Chavo gets a foot on the ropes! McGillicutty drags him over into the center of the ring and hooks both legs as he goes for the pin:

Chavo kicks out! The people are ecstatic at the fight Chavo’s putting up, and they’re starting to believe a little bit that he can actually pull this thing out. McGillicutty brings Chavo to his feet and tries to go for a clothesline, but Chavo ducks under and quickly grabs McGillicutty from behind:

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 7Su8I

Both men are down and out and The Ref begins a 10 count:

Chavo drags himself over to McGillicutty and drapes an arm across his chest:

McGillicutty gets the shoulder up! Chavo doesn’t look like he has much in the tank but he finds a way to get to his feet and he pulls McGillicutty up too. Chavo tries to throw McGillicutty into the corner, but McGillicutty overpowers him and throws Chavo instead. McGillicutter charges right into Chavo’s boot as he lifts it at the last second and McGillicutty drops to the ground. Chavo then quickly removes the protective padding and plays possum as McGillicutty slowly gets back up. Unaware of what Chavo has done, McGillicutty assumes the second time will be the charm and when he runs towards the corner again, Chavo lifts him into the air for a flapjack and McGillicutty hits the exposed steel face first, Chavo then takes McGillicutty by the back of the head and drives his face repeatedly into the steel before The Ref’s 5 count forces him to stop. Chavo then takes McGillicutty by the head and

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 O6Ndn

Chavo crawls over to McGillicutty and hooks his leg when he pins:

Kick out! Everybody’s in shock including Chavo who doesn’t know what to do now. Chavo struggles to pull McGillicutty to his feet and once up, McGillicutty pushes Chavo back into the ropes and then hits another belly to belly! McGillicutty sits Chavo up and then slowly makes his way over to the corner:

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 FCyc6

McGillicutty goes for the pin:

He breaks his own pin! The crowd boos at the display of cockiness and arrogance and as McGillicutty gets up he drags Chavo into the middle of the ring and then does the signature Guerrero taunt and the crowd really gives him hell for that one. McGillicutty makes his way to the top but he can’t quite get his footing, and Chavo takes advantage by hitting the ropes which causes McGillicutty to lose his balance. Chavo meets McGillicutty on the top and after a brief struggle he’s able to hit a superplex! But he rotates his hips and gets back to his feet and hits a second suplex! Chavo gets ready to hit a third, but McGillicutty blocks it and tries to hit another Perfectplex, but Chavo knees him with his free leg and hits the third suplex! The crowd is beginning to get riled up because they all know what’s coming next. Chavo makes his way to the top, but he isn’t as surefooted as he usually is. The delay gives McGillicutty enough time to recover and he runs over to the corner and tries to deliver a super belly to belly suplex but Chavo wipes some of the blood off his face and flicks it into McGillicutty’s eyes then headbutts him. McGillicutty crashes to the mat and Chavo tries to find his footing.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 PF8Ol

He hits it!

3--

No! McGillicutty kicks out! Chavo looks at The Ref in disbelief and asks him if he’s sure it wasn’t a three count. Unsure of what to do next Chavo bends over to try and pick McGillicutty up when he suddenly does a roll up:

Chavo manages to shift the pin so that it’s in his favor!:

McGillicutty rolls the pin back over:

This time Chavo kicks out! McGillicutty beats Chavo to his feet and hits the ropes when Chavo catches him off guard.

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 K7uQX

McGillicutty doesn’t spend much time on the mat and as he gets up, this time it’s Chavo who’s bouncing off the ropes and when he bounces off McGillicutty charges at him and knees Chavo so hard in the gut that he actually knocks him into the air before Chavo lands on his knees. McGillicutty is already on the prowl as Chavo works his way to his feet , and this just about spells the end for Chavo:

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 8Earx

3—

KICK OUT! A man in the front row is so shocked that he actually faints and some of the security guards rush over to check on him. Chants for Chavo rise up from within the crowd as they find a little hope. Both men get to their feet around the same time and McGillicutty is the first to make a move by connecting with a stiff punch to the face. Chavo retaliates with a forearm to the face that causes McGillicutty to stagger back into the ropes. McGillicutty bounces off the ropes and uses the momentum to go for another stiff punch but Chavo ducks under it and hits the ropes

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 6cVLh

Chavo signals for the end and he begs for McGillicutty to get to his feet and he goes for the Gory Bomb, but he doesn’t have the strength to get McGillicutty off his feet. McGillicutty kicks Chavo in the gut then backs up and goes for another McGillicutter, but Chavo spins out of it and with the adrenaline getting him going after narrowly avoiding another finisher, Chavo lifts McGillicutty into the air for the Gory Bomb but before Chavo can hook his arms McGillicutty delivers a damn near brutal elbow shot to the side of the head and Chavo drops him. He spins Chavo around and gets ready to hit one more Perfectplex:

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 8ezde

0-2

[Neither man is moving as McGillicutty’s theme blast through the speakers but security personnel gets down to the ring, and the crowd boos as they escort the limp Chavo out of the ring. When they get to the stage, McGillicutty finds himself with a microphone in his hands, to deliver some parting words.]

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 MM43

{McGillicutty}
You ingrates didn't believe when I said that I was going to end his pathetic career.

[Michael tries to catch his breath]

{McGillicutty}
Before you become nothing but an afterthought, allow me to offer some words that will make you feel better about yourself...

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey
Good bye

Everybody now,

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey
Good bye

[The audience boos at Michael's antics as Chavo tries to break free of the guards’ grasp to go another round with McGillicutty but they hold him back and forcefully drag him through the curtains. The camera follows them backstage as the guards get ready to throw Chavo out of the building. Just then a voice is heard:]

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 YD1YI

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me!

[Vickie doesn’t look too pleased and the guards turn to face her with Chavo still tightly gripped in their arms.]

{Vickie Guerrero}
Bring him to my office… NOW!

[Vickie walks away and the guards follow her and the screen fades to black as Redemption comes to a close.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Before this gets overcast with Final Stand I wanna say nice writeup to close the show, good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 3/11/2012 - 3/18/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2