Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012

Go down 
+8
Jonguin
Ze Ben
sdogg50c
TheKrzyOne
Zander
MicksterG951
P.R Son
Bang
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:31 pm

*As the commercial break ends, the XWL signature slowly swipes across the screen, and the screen remains black from two or three seconds, then the Opening Sequence begins to play*

*As the video ends, the camera's switch to a live shot from inside the arena, as fireworks shot down from the ceiling hitting the stage, as the camera's pick up the pyro of a variety of angles, then as it comes to an end, Redemption's theme begins to play again, as the camera's pan around the arena showing excited fans holding up signs supporting their favourite wrestlers as Michael Cole introduces us to the show*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  OhneTitel-new

Michael Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the greatest weekly televised show in history. Welcome to XWL Redemption, and this week we are coming to you live from the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, New York! I am your host the voice of the XWL Michael Cole and I'm joined by my broadcast partner Joey Styles!

Joey Styles: Thank you, Cole I'm Joey Styles and things really are heating up around here as we're just a mere two weeks away from the biggest event in this companies history, Final Stand IV!

Michael Cole: You can feel the excitement in the air, and all the superstars in the back are determined to be part of that historic night.

*As Cole finishes talking, the theme of the Heartbreak Kid, begins to play through the PA system as the fans begin to boo before he even emerges on the stage*

*As Shawn walks out from behind the curtain onto the stage the crowds boo's intensify, as Shawn stands at the top of the ramp staring out into the crowd*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  1-12

Michael Cole: And if I know this man at all then I know that he'll be more determined then everybody else to make sure everybody’s talking about him come the end of Final Stand IV.

Joey Styles: No matter what you think of him, you've got to be looking forward to seeing Shawn in action in two weeks as he defends his United States championship against John Cena!

*Shawn then begins making his way down to the ring as he turns around with his arms spread out wide and begins spreading around as his pyro goes off behind him*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  2-14

Michael Cole: Both men have been having fantastic matches as of late, but I'm going to give the edge to that man, the champion and on a personal note my good friend the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Joey Styles: Your friend? Oh please, you hated him a few weeks ago, you two aren't friends, you're just a suck up.

Michael Cole: No friends? Who's the deluded one now, Styles? Clearly you've never watched his show MacMillian River Adventures, I'm on that show all the time. Me and Shawn are hunting buddies, how dare you suggest that we aren't friends! Have you ever gone hunting with him? Of course you haven't because you're not his friends, unlike me! Michael Cole, voice of the XWL, and Shawn Michaels close personal friend!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  3-14

Joey Styles: Didn't you just do a voice over?

Michael Cole: Why don't you just shut up you nerd! You know everyone just laughs at you right? They all think you're an idiot, and the only they keep you around is because they need someone to run XWL.com.

*As Shawn reaches ringside, he hops up onto the ring apron, and enters the ring and begins spinning around again with his arms spread out once more*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  4-13

Michael Cole: Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go back to being a well respected broadcast journalist.

Joey Styles: Why don't you just do that then?

Michael Cole: You know I covered wars, I don't need a sidekick like you. I don't mean to brag or anything but Bill Clinton told me that my coverage of his election campaign in 1992 is the sole reason he got elected. Have you ever got anyone elected, Joey? Of course you haven't. In 1992 you were still living in your parents basement and working in a bingo hall.

*He then walks over to the turnbuckle nearest the timekeepers area, and climbs up to the second rope and raises his arms above his head as a worker walks over and hands him a microphone, he jumps down off the ropes and walks to the middle of the ring as his theme fades out as the crowd's boos can be clearly heard*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  6-12

Shawn Michaels: Now before I get started...

*As the crowd's boos get louder Shawn quickly pauses to let the boo's continue for a while and then they soon get quieter*

Shawn Michaels: As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. I'd like to say before I get started how nice it is to be in a place like Buffalo, New York! But unfortunately that would be a lie, because absolutely nobody looks forward to arriving in a dump filled with morons. And there's no bigger dump in America, and nobody stupider than the people found in this hell hole...Actually I'm not quite telling the entire truth because there is one man more moronic then you people and he hails just a short plane ride away east in Boston, Massachusetts, that of course being one John Cena.

*As Shawn mentions John Cena the crowd cheer for the number one contender*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  7-11

Shawn Michaels: And since you people are probably to dumb to figure out how to turn on your television sets and turn into Redemption last week, I'll catch you up on what happened. Just when I was ready to unleash some good ol' Sweet Chin Music on CM Punk, Mr. Cena once again shoved his big nose in my business and once again cost me my match just like he did a few weeks ago. Now Johnny I don't know who you think you are, but this is MY show, this is MY ring, and this right here *Shawn holds his United States championship up high* is MY United States championship. So lets get one thing clear, what I say goes, John, I don't care how things worked when you were palling around with your Hollywood pal Dwayne Johnson, and kind frankly it doesn't matter what you did then. I'm not some Breakdown reject, I am the biggest star on on the biggest show of the biggest company in professional wrestling John, and while you're appearing on this show, consider me the sheriff and get your butt in line before I put it in line.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  8-10

Shawn Michaels: I don't care what kind of spin all of them nimrods put on it John, but you fired the first shot, and I let it slide, you fired the second shot, and I'm not letting it slide, so if you were wondering what you had to do to get my attention, you got it pal, you got my attention and that's something you don’t want, and if you don't believe me just ask Curt Hawkins and Kevin Steen. Just like you John they fired the first shot and just look what happened to them, I left them broken, I left the defeated, and I did it in style. See John, when you step into this ring these people know exactly what they're going to get, you'll start off well, then you'll get your ass kicked, then you'll make a miraculous come back in just two moves and you'll come out with the victory and everyone who knows anything about pro wrestling stands up from their seat and boos you. They don't like seeing the same old stick week in week out, and yet for some bizarre reason they still cheer you, even though you're a phoney. Where as me...

*Shawn pauses and smirks at the cameras*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  9-9

Shawn Michaels: Me on the other hand I'm as real as it gets, I do what I want, I say what I want, and I do it when I wanna do it, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it, and you know what John? They hate me for it. *Shawn begins pointing out members of the crowd* He hates me, he hates me, those two hate me, he REALLY hates me, she hates me...but then again last night she loved me, and then I kicked her out of my hotel room and she hated me...and herself. And despite that John when I lace up my boots and I came to this ring EVEN these people know what they're going to get. They're going to get a show like no other. I'll get in your face and show you exactly what I think, I'll steal the show against any and everyone. Final Stand IV could just be the Heartbreak Kid wrestling shadows and it would still sell out, because that's how good I am. I AM The Showstopper!

*The crowd boo Shawn again as he talks himself up*

The Icon!

*Shawn then pauses as the boos continue*

The Mainevent!

*Shawn smirks at the camera again and points to the championship on his shoulder*

And I am your United States champion!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  16-3

Shawn Michaels: And the reality is, at Final Stand IV, it will be John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels. The man who stands for Hustle, Loyalty and Respect vs. the man...well let's just that a look at those three words John. Now I see you John and I can see the Loyalty and Respect part. But let's really look at the word Hustle shall we? Now I'm not going to agree with you John, you only have to see five minutes of you to know you're a straight up hustler. You can't wrestle and yet you convince these morons to buy your merchandise, you John are the definition of a hustler. You're a con-artist, a fraud. And at Final Stand IV, I'm going to do one of the MANY many things I do well and expose you for just that.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  11-4

Shawn Michaels: And when you look at me John, well Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, ain't exactly my priorities. I'm not a hustler John, I'm no fraud, I give these people value for their ticket prices no matter what they think of me. I'm only loyal to one man John, that's ME. Always look out for number one and around these parts number one is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. And respect John? Why don't you just respect this? Later tonight John, I will give you a little sneak peak at what's in store for you at Final Stand IV and this exclusive preview sounds something a little like Sweet Chin Music! Tonight's a very special night John, consider yourself lucky I'm even bothering with someone like you John, see ordinarily John I don't want to see you on this show, but tonight I'm making an exception. I can't see you John? Well tonight you won't even see it coming!

*As HBK finishes speaks he drops his microphone to the mat as his theme begins to play and the crowd begin to boo him once more*

*As Shawn's music begins to play, he drops his microphone on the mat*

Joey Styles: How egotistical can you get?

Michael Cole: Egotistical? How dare you? Shawn Michaels told us the flat out truth! Everything he said was spot on! I think everyone in the back could learn a thing or two from this man!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  18-1

*After a few seconds Shawn then exits the ring*

Joey Styles: How can you even say that?

Michael Cole: Because it's true. I can say that because it's the truth. It's about time sometime had the guts to say it!

Joey Styles: How can you think that? John Cena is a great man, and a great superstar. How can you be friends with someone like Shawn Michaels who has no morals?

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  19-1

*As Shawn begin to walk up the ramp, Cole remains silent for a few seconds then calmly responds*

Michael Cole: You know what? You're right Joey.

Joey Styles: I'm glad to see you've came to your senses. I've got to say I didn't think you'd come around that easily.

Michael Cole: You were right when you said Shawn Michaels is MY friend! The Heartbreak Kid and Michael Cole ARE friends! You know what, I know what this is Joey. You're just jealous. You're jealous that not only am I a better announcer than you, but I have not only more friends than you which let's face it isn't hard because your only friends are your mom and that fat tub of lard Paul Heyman, AND I have WAY more followers on twitter than you, but I have better friends than you.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  20-1

*As HBK reaches the top of the ramp and turns around and raises his arms high to a large boo from the crowd*

Joey Styles: What are you on about? Are you insane?

Michael Cole: How dare you say that? I'm not insane1 I'm Michael Cole, and you know what? I'm going to take a page out of my friends book, because if you're not down with Michael Cole and Shawn Michaels being friends then I've got two words for you! Commercial Break!

*As Shawn lowers his arms, he turns back around and walks backstage as Redemption heads to it's first commercial break*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 am

Redemption Opening

First off just let me say I loved the little Cole/Styles bickering bit at the beginning leading to the mention of Shawn's hunting show and Styles owning the big suck up that is Michael Cole. I'm a big fan of commentary like this since I used it so much as well so I think you did great with that. What a HEEL starting off by insulting the city we're in, loved that especially how you linked that into a way to insult Cena.

"I am the biggest star on on the biggest show of the biggest company in professional wrestling John, and while you're appearing on this show, consider me the sheriff and get your butt in line before I put it in line."

Really thought that line was awesome.

The bit where you dissected his Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect meaning and whatnot was just great too. Definitely felt like you used some material that hasn't really been used against Cena in ways done before and that added to the creativity of the promo which is always a huge plus. Ending the promo with a promise of showing Cena just a taste of what he's in for at Final Stand was the perfect way to end the promo and really makes me wonder what it could be and will definitely make me read whatever it is whenever it's posted. And of course doing some more Cole/Styles comments to further the bickering was a good way to eventually fade us out to a commercial break. All in all I thought you did a great job and really enjoyed reading it from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 am

Redemption returns from break in the backstage area, where the fans see Daniel Bryan sitting until he looks at someone off the camera...............

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Normal_bryanvideo0002

{Mitch}
Daniel! You mind if I get a word?

Daniel Bryan: Well, you ambushed me while I was relaxing, so I guess I have no choice.

{Mitch}
After your victory over your mentor last week, you must be feeling pretty good. Do you have any comments?

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Normal_bryanvideo0056
Daniel Bryan: Seriously? Did you just say that I must be feeling pretty good? I'll give it to you Mitch, once I think you can't be any stupider, you say that. I am feeling GREAT after last week. I'm definitely feeling better than you. Let me guess. Last night, you went out to the slaughterhouse known as McDonalds, ordered 5 Big Macs, and shoved all that dead animal meat down your throat. Am I right?

{Mitch}
Well......................

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Normal_bryanvideo0130
Daniel Bryan: It's was a rhetorical question Mitch. I didn't expect you to understand that though. You see Mitch, unlike you, I won't have meat stuck in my colon for years on end. And also unlike you, I am the best asset that this company has. I have pure arteries unlike all of these fans in the arena tonight. I am a better wrestler than CM Punk, Randy Orton, and most definitely John Cena. I have more charisma in my pinky nail than The Rock, HBK, or Chris Jericho. And I have a better mind for this business than John Laurinitus, Eric Bischoff, or Vince McMahon. Whether you people like it or not, I am better than all of you and all of the wrestlers in this locker-room.

{Mitch}
Daniel, how can you say that when you haven'..................

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Normal_bryanvideo0137
Daniel Bryan: SHUT UP MITCH! I don't need idiots like you asking me stupid questions all night. The only thing I need to say is I will make myself the biggest star in this company, and if I have to prove myself to management, then fine. I will do it week-by-week, PPV-by-PPV. You people will realize that I'm the best in this company, and that I should be main-eventing Final Stand. But, I have to go through Evan Bourne tonight to realize that goal, which is fine. That glorified spot-monkey will have to make a hard choice tonight.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Normal_bryanvideo0132
Daniel Bryan: Will he tap or snap?

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Normal_bryanvideo0135
Daniel Bryan:Now go away Mitch. You're starting to annoy me and I need to focus on my match.

Mitch walks far enough away from Daniel Bryan and says.................

{Mitch}
Ladies and Gentleman, there you have it. The American Dragon has spoken, now let's see if he can back up his bold words.

Redemption fades to a break with a commercial for the brand new game, Mass Effect 3............

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:58 am

XWL's Redemption cuts backstage to where a man is seen wrapping his wrists in tape, in preparation for his match tonight, the crowd let out a HUGE cheer as they realize who it is.......

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  GYVk3

The crowd pop loudly for Randy Orton as the camera slowly pans up, revealing him. Josh Matthews walks in from behind and holds the microphone up to question the viper......

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Q9W6R

[Josh]
Hey Randy, do you mind if I ask you some questions before your return match to XWL later on tonight?

[Randy Orton]
Not at all Josh, ask away.

[Josh]
Well, the hot topic on everyone's lips tonight is the main event. You will go one on one with one of your oldest rivals, turned friend, John Cena! Could I get your thoughts heading into that match up?

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  XFO9Y

[Randy Orton]
Sure. I've been in the ring with John Cena more times than I could count, I know every single one of his moves and I know what he's going to do even before he does. But then again, he knows most of my moves, now I say most because I've been re-inventing myself during my absence and I've become less predictable than ever, John Cena might think he knows what's running through my head but trust me when I tell you that he doesn't have the slightest clue. One thing is for certain though, when the time is right, and I've worn him down, both mentally and physically? I will strike! With a match ending, R....K......O!

[Josh]
So you're confident that you'll leave here with the win tonight?

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  WGdfO

[Randy Orton]
Yes. Not because I'm cocky, not because I'm arrogant and not because I'm underestimating John Cena, no, the answer is simple, it's because last week I made a claim, a claim that I would shoot to the top of this business and become the World Heavyweight Champion in no time! No matter who stood in my way and when I make a statement no matter how big or small I always, ALWAYS, back it up, that's why tonight I have no other option but to leave this arena with my head held high, victorious, with my pride fully intact. I let my fans down at X-Treme Xmas and now I have to make it up to them by keeping my promise and destroying everyone in my path. John Cena, is just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

[Josh]
During your time away there has been some major changes to the landscape of XWL, now I'm sure you've been watching and I'd just like to ask you what you think of some recent events, first off, on the show that we last saw you, we also saw Wade Barrett become the new World Champion, your thoughts on that?

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  6amQM

[Randy Orton]
You should know by now my thoughts on Wade Barrett, we put each other through living hell in our battles for the Intercontinental Championship! I hated him then. I hate him now. In fact I hate him even more and you wanna know why? The man is scum. I bust my ass along with fifty percent of the locker room and put my body through tests that no man should have to endure, but still, nobody in the back does a damn thing. Wade Barrett on the other hand? He uses underhanded tactics and cheap strategies to pick up wins, some people call him dominant but me? I call him fake. One of these days he's gonna be exposed as the fraud he is and lose that Championship and pray, I BEG! That I'm the man standing across from him in the ring, staring into his eyes, I want to see the fear for myself! I want to be the guy standing over his downed body, holding MY World Heavyweight Championship in the air! While his whole world crashes and burns.....

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  A1ZRy

[Josh]
Some strong words there, now how about the new developments unfolding right here on Redemption with the return of Vince McMahon!

[Randy Orton]
Now this one, this ones interesting. Because I've had the displeasure of getting into a war with Vince myself in the past and let me tell you, it isn't pretty, that man isn't joking or trying to scare you when he says he'll make your life a living hell, he means it. One hundred percent. CM Punk will be tested like never before and his body will come out the other end worse for wear, whether he wins or he losses. But here's where it gets interesting, I've also had battles with CM Punk myself and it's an understatement to say that he's just as cunning and sneaky as Vince. This time around CM Punk is one of the good guys but I know him and I know that his pride will cause him to do things that no one will expect, we will see a very different side of Punk come out the next few weeks, mark my words.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  F3ZUo

[Josh]
Next up, something that fans and workers alike have been wondering, since you're now a Redemption superstar I wanted to know, do you have any plans to get revenge on Captain Charisma, Christian, Who also hasn't been seen in a while?

[Randy Orton]
Ahh, Christian, Christian, Christian, where do I start, I planned to return to Redemption stronger than ever, fighting for the top, focusing on nothing but bettering myself in and out of the ring but I know myself pretty damn well and I know that once I take one look at that smug little son of a bitch I will want revenge, in the form of one swift, very painful, punt to the skull! Riding this business of him once and for all!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  CpSUM

[Josh]
Now, Randy, with Final Stand on the horizon and approaching very quickly, do you have any plans for the event?

[Randy Orton]
Well Josh, it's the biggest show of the year and make no mistake about it, I plan to get on that card. I don't know quite how I'm going to do it yet but as always, I'll find a way and when I do, nobodies going to be talking about Wade Barrett taking on Justin Gabriel, no one's going to care about The Rock versus Ted DiBiase, not that they ever cared about Ted anyway.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  XyZxs

[Josh]
Speaking of Ted DiBiase, some people might say that along with Cody Rhodes, your students have become the masters, Ted is heading into the match of his life at Final Stand against his heated rival and Cody is taking Breakdown by storm, perhaps in with the chance to be the full time general manager...

[Randy Orton]
Ted DiBiase was always the one I had problems keeping in line during our time together in Legacy, and now it's easy for everyone to see why, he's just a good guy with a heart of gold, he wasn't fit for the part of doing my dirty work but take it from me personally, you piss that boy off and he won't hesitate to knock your teeth out. Cody on the other hand....He's developed quite the set of daddy issues, I don't know whether he hasn't been laid in a while or whatever the story is but damn, that guy got angry, and quick. Without me around to keep his head in the game and make sure his priorities were in check he went flying off the handle, but don't think that a thing has changed since our time in Legacy, I always have been and still am the best. I was better than them then and if they wanna climb into the ring with me then I'll prove that I'm better than them now.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  JvPRI

[Josh]
Well, Vickie Guerrero last week made the shocking decision to remove R-Truth from the Money In the Bank ladder match, word is they're looking for a replacement tonight on both Redemption and Breakdown.

[Randy Orton]
Is that so? Well, maybe my luck is in. Tonight, once I pin who most people see as the biggest threat in the Money in the bank match up, Vickie Guerrero will have absolutely no choice, but to announce me as the new entrant and when I go on to Final Stand and climb that ladder to grab the briefcase, I'll be one step closer to achieving my destiny!.......That sounds like a good plan to me......

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  K8Yli

Randy turns and leaves the locker room as XWL's Redemption fades to a video package for the biggest event of the year! Final Stand!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 am

Daniel Bryan Promo

I think you're getting Bryan's character down pact with each promo you do while also trying to add a bit of your own creativity to it. Thought the use of caps and the setting was a nice touch and my favorite line probably had to be the vegan superior comment

"Let me guess. Last night, you went out to the slaughterhouse known as McDonalds, ordered 5 Big Macs, and shoved all that dead animal meat down your throat. Am I right?"

Good job and look forward to future promos.

Randy Orton Promo

Thought this was a really great promo, you had a variety of topics to discuss. I loved starting off it with the mention of his return and the main-event tonight. Bringing up history between Cena and Orton and him saying he'll be more unpredictable than ever this time in XWL poses as a really interesting comment and should be pretty cool where you take that. I really liked though how you had a number of topics about the recent goings in XWL to kind of see Orton's thoughts on things which you don't get too often with characters like Randy so I definitely think that was a nice touch. From Vince's arrival in XWL to his issues with Punk, to even bringing up his rivalry with Christian and expressing he's far from finished with him. And maybe it's a personal bias, but I really loved the bit where Josh brought up the rise of Randy's former Legacy partners since as of late in their own way they kind of have been proving themselves as big names here so to see Orton acknowledge them from expressing how Ted's a good guy but won't hesitate to knock someone's teeth down their throat, to expressing that Cody's super angry and must not have got laid in a while was pretty funny.

Ending the promo with the mention of R-Truth being removed from the MITB ladder match and Orton perhaps feeling if he can beat Cena tonight maybe he could replace him was a good hanger way of ending the promo because it makes the reader wonder if that's gonna happen or if some other plans will stop Orton's current goal. All in all enjoyed the promo everything was just top notch and I think you'll be a damn good Randy Orton if this keeps up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:11 pm

*Here in New York, a familiar theme song hits of none other than Goldberg. The man they call Goldberg steps out from behind the curtain and makes his traditional entrance to a wave of cheers in hopes he will defeat Mason Ryan comes two weeks time. Goldberg finishes walking down the ramp and hops into the ring where he grabs a microphone and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Qcj2H

[Goldberg]
Mason Ryan, you've tried to screw with my mind last week, you hit my own spear on me. You thought that just because you hit my own move on me you would have an edge and I wouldn't know what to do, well you're wrong, I'm still going to kick your sorry wannabe ass at Final Stand in our match. I did it to Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 20 and I'll do it to you at Final Stand 4. You're no better than anyone else whose come to this business new looking to make an impact and failed. They all had the one man they couldn't get past and for you, Mason, that man is me.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  3anka

[Goldberg]
There's only one Goldberg and I am that man. Goldberg defeated more people than you have even faced in your entire career. I'm not just going to add you to my list of victims, I'm going to put your name in bold and you know what that means, right? Putting your name in bold means that I won't just put you on the list, but I'll kick your ass so hard that you'll never return to wrestling condition. You'll be on my list of people who stepped in the ring with me and then never stepped in it again. There's a reason I have millions of followers while you have few, I don't suck up to these fans, I just give them what they want and they give me what I want. They want to see action and I give it to them. They want to see Mason Ryan lose a match and I'm going to give that to them. But what they give me is the spirit to do it and that's what you fail to realize.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Qcj2H

[Goldberg]
You're not a real wrestler, Mason, you're just a wannabe Goldberg who will be proved that you're not me at Final Stand. You're going to lose, you're going to lose your career, you're going to wish you never insulted me the way you have been. Spearing me last week will be something you will never forget, you're going to regret it. Because compared to your spear, my spear is 100 times more powerful and there's no getting away from it. Mason, why don't you just come out here right n-

*Before Goldberg can finish the theme song of Mason Ryan erupts and the ensuing boos follow him. Mason Ryan, however, is nowhere to be seen. Slowly the fans begin to change from boos to cheers, thinking Mason Ryan isn't coming out but before the cheers are audible, the theme song stops and there's a brief moment of quietness before Mason Ryan appears on the titantron.*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  P3L2B

[[Mason Ryan]]
Hello there Goldberg. I guess you didn't expect to see me up here, you thought I would be foolish enough to head down to the ring and look you eye to eye and wait until you finally got your revenge and speared me. I knew you'd do that, to please these dirty New Yorkers. You are a suck up, you tried to talk all tough even though we both know you're nothing more than a washed up sorry son of a bitch like half of this roster, and you tried to tell me that you're going to beat me in a match. Have you ever realized that if you just apologized I might forget this ever happened? Well hopefully you didn't because if you did apologize that'd just show how weak you are and I wouldn't forgive you. I would probably just laugh in your face at you being so pathetic and then crush your career at Final Stand like I did to Daniel Bryan and Sheamus, who of course have returned but we both know they're not the same man anymore for having been injured for a period.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  A6IuY

[[Mason Ryan]]
The point I'm trying to make right now, Goldberg, is that I have it and you don't. You're what was yesterday and I'm what is today and will be tomorrow. I'm the total package, I'm the next United States Champion, I'm a future World Champion, I am the future of this company. In case you didn't notice, back when I returned I was in a stable that was called "The Opposition" and think about this... I'm the only one remaining, Goldberg. I outlasted everyone else. I've fought with many other past "greats" along the way and all of them thought they could beat me as well, but did they? No. They didn't. And you will be no different, I will destroy you in that ring and I guarantee it. You're going to feel the wrath of my Full Nelson Slam and then be pinned one... two... three... You're going to have your career ended at Final Stand, you're no different than the others. There's no way that you are going to do what any of the other 14 men I have faced couldn't do because you are no longer the man who could do what no other man could, that man today is me.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Qj26W

[[Mason Ryan]]
I am the man nowadays, Goldberg, you should take a lesson from the rest of your generation of superstars and call it quits. Bret Hart, Sting, Macho Man, and all of the others from your little "WCW" are all saving themselves by staying home and not interfering with Mason Ryan. Because when you cross paths with Mason Ryan your path ends there. Your career is done, you're not the same man anymore. You don't get to retire and have a joyful retirement but instead you leave and every day you ache and wonder why you had to return to a business that you no longer belonged in. You can say what you want, but I'm going to prove it all wrong.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  ST98g

[Goldberg]
It amuses me how over confident you are. You haven't even faced me yet but you're claiming all of these ridiculous things and if you ask me, you can take your theories and ideas, and you can shove them up your ass because there's no way to prove that I still have it except when we step into the ring in a clean fight and I whipe that smile right off your face. You've disrespected me and my generation of superstars and I'm going to stand up for them and teach you the lesson of respect and when you lose that precious streak you'll wish you had listened to me now instead of after the streak was already gone. You're not going on to greatness, you're not going to be a World Champion or a United States Champion, you're just going to be a name of someone who some fans might remember who thought they were so great and could take on the world but in actuality couldn't swat a fly down with a fly swatter.

[Goldberg]
I don't get how you think you're so unique, there's plenty of people who have done what you're trying to do right now. You're a cocky, arrogant person challenging the returning LEGEND to a match. You think you're going to win, but you're not. That's the same thing that's happened many times before. But let me back track for a second, you see, the difference between us is that my accomplishments are recognized and I already am a legend. You're not. You never will be. The only history wrote about you will be on one small page in a book that will be focused about telling how I returned and you'll be lucky if the writer even remembers your name. I'm going to make you irrelevant, Mason, you're going down at Final Stand.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Qj26W

[[Mason Ryan]]
That's your mistake, Goldberg, you're not listening to what I have to say. Instead while I'm talking you're coming up with your own lines. Goldberg, listen closely because what I have to say is the truth and maybe by some slight chance if you listen to it you might be able to do something about it. I hit your spear on you last week and I can do it again. There's no such thing as a fluke, what you do is what happened and there's no denying what happens. I am 14-0 not because I get lucky a lot but because I'm the greatest wrestler in this business today. Listen to me, Goldberg, I am the greatest wrestler in the world today, At Final Stand, this isn't going to be a walk in the park for you, you're facing the greatest wrestler in the world today. I'm not going to just beat you, demolish you, destroy you, I'm just going to ruin you. I'm going to ruin your chance at ever being a normal human again when I destroy every brittle bone you have left in your body.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  A6IuY

[[Mason Ryan]]
The only thing you have over me is that you've done something IN THE PAST, but let's think about what's happened recently. You were too afraid to face The All American Reject, Jack Swagger, who I am scheduled to beat this week, you've gotten your ass handed to you a couple times by me, and you've claimed to be the past of this business... No, not the future or the present day, but you've said yourself that you're the past. And what have I done? Worked myself from the ground up to be the greatest wrestler in the world, beaten every opponent I've faced, and I've kicked your ass on more than one occasion. It's over, Goldberg, I'm not giving you the opportunity to gain momentum before Final Stand so I'm not heading to the ring foolishly, waiting to be speared basically. I'm not like the others, I used to play soccer before I became a wrestler and one thing you do as a professional soccer player is watch game footage of other teams to know what they do... Well I used that same strategy when transitioning to wrestling so I know what moves people do, what moves people don't do and what people's intentions are. I know that if I went to the ring you would try to spear me. So of course, I'm going to stay right here, nice and safe, but at Final Stand I won't be here, I'll see you in the ring. Oh and one more thing before I go.... You just can't handle Mason Ryan.

*The titantron shuts off and Goldberg stares at it angered, maybe waiting for it to come back on.*

[Goldberg]
Come out here Ryan! You're just afraid of me, I will get my revenge! At Final Stand, me versus you!

*The titantron doesn't turn back on as Goldberg waits. Goldberg paces the ring angrily awaiting Mason Ryan to come out, but it's to no avail as Mason Ryan won't be coming out.*

[Goldberg]
That's it, if you won't come out here, I'll just go back there and find you myself!

*Goldberg quickly leaves the ring and fast-walks up the ramp. Goldberg's intentions are clear; hunt and attack Mason Ryan. The fans are buzzing with anticipation here in New York for Goldberg to be attacking Mason Ryan. Goldberg reaches the beginning of the ramp right before the curtain and lifts up the curtain to go backstage, but right as he moves the curtain out of the way Mason Ryan is there with a chair shot! Mason Ryan has outsmarted Goldberg once again! Mason Ryan holds the chair above his head, looking to hit Goldberg with it, but he holds back, seemingly sparing Goldberg this time. Mason Ryan raises the chair above his head with one hand and smirks, the fans booing. Mason Ryan drops the chair and Goldberg is slowly getting up to all fours. Goldberg seems about to get up, but Mason Ryan kicks him in the side, taking the air out of him as he falls back down and Mason Ryan laughs before going behind the curtain again, leaving Goldberg behind as we go to commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Redemption returns from break in the backstage area with evan bourne ready to talk

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  12

Josh Matthews

Ladies and gentleman my guest at this time Evan Bourne. Evan if you didn't know Daniel Bryan made i direct statement towards you saying you where a and i quote "glorified spot monkey." Do you have any thing to say about that?

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Hhsrsr-o
[/center]
Evan Bourne

Yeah i do as a matter of fact this is for the entire XWL roster i may have fallen from grace here in XWL ...

But starting tonight i'm on a mission to get back to the highest point in XWL and i think i'll start with the X-treme championship. As for Daniel Bryan he will be the start of my quest for gold
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Thank you for doing an Evan promo.

I love you.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 am

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Thank you for doing an Evan promo.

I love you.
You didn't thank me, and you don't love me! flame
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:41 am

As his theme begins Drew makes his way down to the ring after emerging from the curtain to be greated with a thunderous amount of boos

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  0002
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  0005
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  0006
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  0011
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  0019
he then proceeds to summon a mic

Drew
Now i know that you're probably thinking that i'm out here to complain about losing to the muscle freak Mason Ryan last week in what was the most blatant fast count i've ever seen in my life, but i'm not here to bitch about the past i'm here to discuss the future more importantly i'm here to discuss my future. A future that will see me dominating XWL match by match championship by championship until the only thing left standing is me. It starts at Final Stand 4 in the X-Treme championship gauntlet match against Matt Hardy,Sin Cara and Micheal McGillicutty. one by one they will kneel bfore me it doesn't matter when i enter the match all that matters is the fact that once the dust has settled i will be the one holding the championship i will be the highlight reel champion the X-Treme division never had.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  0161

Drew
Lets talk for a moment about Matt Hardy, the guy arrived a couple of weeks ago and now he gets a title shot at least i've earned it. Unlike that out of shape wannabe all he's doing is living in a fantasy world where wrestlings past actually has what it takes to still be good in the ring and come out on top. He's a disgrace he shouldn't be wrestling he should be at home watching young superstars such as myslef crave their own legacy into the wrestling world rather than destroy his own with pointless pursuits of titles he'll never be able to win. Matt you have an attitude that just doesn't let you quit does it but that will fail you because this isn't the 90s anymore Matt you can't do any of the stuuf you did back then, having said that you couldn't do anything back then anyway. So in short Hardy is a waste of space in MY title shot.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  0162

Drew
Next we have the only former champion in this match Sin Cara the fans give a huge pop upon the luchadors name being mentioned How dare you that man is not from the U.S.A and you just cheered for him that just proves that you americans have something against a man from the U.K. The fact that some guy in a colourful mask gets cheered at the mention of his name when for all you know he could be a mass murderer under that mask he probably uses it whilst he's robbing people in the alley behind best buy. He never earned that championship. He injured the champion because he knew he couldn't defeat him. Mark my words if you and me meet in that match i will put you through any painful manuvers i can think of just to ensure you don't get any ideas about trying that with me.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  0163

Drew
Finally we come to the defending Champion Micheal McGillicutty the fans great his name with a mixture of boos and chavo chants nice to see i'm not the only one you people hate. We've faced off once before a few weeks ago and he might've won then again the ref was swearing in my ear all the way throughout that match so i'm not sure if he earned it. Recently he's been having a problem with my opponant for tonight Chavo Gurrero the fans let off a barrage of cheers for Chavo so he's the most popular name i've mentioned so far and he's not even involved in the title match. Later on tonight i'm going to come out here and make an example out of him, he will beg for death before the end, but i digress back to Micheal he's the current X-Treme division champion a title that's soon going to be mine a title that will finally have a worthwhile champion. I'm going to make him suffer so much that the money in the bank match will feel like fresh flowers being placed on his face, not sure why you'd do that but then again he might do it anyway. From the ashes of his disgraceful run with MY championship a new breed of extreme will emerge, every broken enemy will know that i'm unavoidable and will do everything in my power to win the X-Treme championship.

Drew then drops the mic and heads backstage as Redemption fades into a hype package for the main event

Last edited by sdogg50c on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Redemption Returns From Commercial Break To An Interview Backstage

[Interviewer]
Hello, at this time im with one of redemptions newest superstars who made his debut two weeks ago. His name you will all by now as Ezekiel Jackson.

The video is zoomed out showing Jackson next to the interviewer.

[Interviewer]
So Ezekiel the audience here and the people watching at home have seen what you are capable of doing to someone. Lets start with what are your feelings at this time.

[Ezekiel Jackson]
My feelings at this time, well since i have defeated both of my opponents in my first 2 matches i feel great. I mean come on i dominated the so called Charismatic Enigma and The Worlds Largest Athlete in my first two debut matches. I dominated both of my opponents until they had to quit and that is why they call me the PERSONIFICATION OF DOMINATION!

[Interviewer]
So what are your goals while you are part of the redemption brand?

[Ezekiel Jackson]
Well firstly let me say this, Matt Hardy go watch my last two matches on xwl.com and you will see what big zeke will do to you tonight. My goal well its not really a goal its something big zeke wants and will get and that is the X-Treme Championship, be ready Micheal McGillicutty or whoever holds that title when I get my title shot because the PERSONIFICATION OF DOMINATION will dominate you.
[Interviewer]
Thank you for your time Ezekiel.
Interview ends

SIDE NOTES
this is my first promo so go easy on me when you see this and also big zeke is hard to promo with.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:26 pm

It wasn't bad, and considering it was you first promo it's nice to see you actually format it with bold, color, and center.

As time goes on you'll improve, just remember to promo weekly and you'll get the hang of things.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Longer than any of Zeke's promos irl lololol. Nah but really, good for your first promo, good to see you formatting and stuff. Understandable that promo pics for Zeke would be hard to get, but keep it up and you'll improve
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:45 pm

It was good for a first promo, like Alan said It's Zeke so you don't have much to base it off so more you go better you'll get.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  RedemptionchavoguerreroXWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Xwlredemptiondrewm
Chavo Guerrero Vs Drew McIntyre

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Mcintyre-o

[There are a few faint boos from the crowd when McIntyre’s theme hits. He celebrates in the ring for a little bit then exits the ring where Chavo is still lying on the mat motionless.]

{Michael Cole}
It was just one DDT Chavo, get out of the ring so we can move on.

{Joey Styles}
Yeah but it was a DDT after Chavo missed a frog splash. We can’t forget that Chavo was suplexed onto a chair and onto the steel steps, so that miss definitely had to hurt.

{Michael Cole}
Who told him to come back before he was fully healed? That’s the risk you run sometimes. And since when did you become a Chavo sympathizer?

{Joey Styles}
I’m far from being a fan of Chavo’s, but the man has been through a lot and the fact that he just keeps coming back has to be admired.

[Medics rush down the ramp to aid Chavo in the ring who was only just begun to stir. They check on Chavo and try to help him to his feet but Chavo’s pride won’t allow that. Chavo shoves them away and does what he can to stand up on his own then he stumbles over to the ropes and drapes himself over the top rope to keep himself from falling. Chavo motions for a mike and when he gets one he walks over to the middle of the ring, but eventually the pain and fatigue become too much and he drops to his knees and talks a couple of seconds to gather himself before he finally begins to speak.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I spo… I spoke to Vickie about getting my shot at you McGillicutty… and you know what she said? Wait. Wait until Final Stand.

[Chavo takes a moment to run a hand across his stomach which has to be killing him right now.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And those four words hurt more than anything I had to deal with over the past few weeks. She wanted me to wait because she wanted to power of my name to sell a couple of more tickets for the big show, she wanted me to wait because she didn’t think I could beat you in my current state. But thing is I can’t wait anymore. Not after everything I’ve been through, not after all the pain I’ve felt, not after all the hours I spent in a hospital, not after all the conversations I’ve had with wife as she begged me not to come back, not after all the times you disrespected me.

[Chavo begins coughing and he’s found the energy and strength to stand on his feet and the crowd cheers him on.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And this is what it boils down to McGillicutty: respect. You thought you could get away with what you did to me. You thought that you could use me to make a career for yourself, but I won’t allow it. Last week it was proven that you can’t keep up with me on the mic. It was proven with the way you stumbled over the words and with the way you had to wait until you were alone with Mitch the Camera Guy to say the things that you didn’t have the cojones to say to my face. And next week I’ll prove that you can’t keep up with me in the ring either.

[The crowd cheers at the thought of Chavo finally getting his payback.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And I don’t really care if I’m hurt, and I don’t really care if Vickie officially books the match or not. This is all going to end one way or another because no matter what I WILL be here next week and I WILL be in this ring waiting for you, McGillicutty. And whether you choose to accept my challenge and be the man you wish you were or whether you decide against it like coward you always will be will all determine how this story ends.

[Chavo’s legs get weak and he falls to his knees again and the medics who were standing by rush into the ring to help him out of the ring and up the ramp.]

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  New-2011-titan-chavo-guerrero-o

[Chavo’s theme hits and the people cheers for him as he continues his slow march up the ramp. Midway up, Chavo shoves the medics aside and makes the rest of the journey by himself and then the camera cuts back to the announce table.]

{Michael Cole}
What is Chavo trying to prove by challenging McGillicutty to a match?

{Joey Styles}
I don’t know Cole, but with Chavo hurting and McGillicutty picking up a head of steam heading into Final Stand things are going to get ugly.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:35 pm

E/T SCREWED KRZY!
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:47 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
E/T SCREWED KRZY!
And he's proud of it too. smh
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:20 pm

*Redemption returns from a commercial and the camera scans the audience, who seem content with the show thus far. Many fans are holding various signs that are illegible and therefore, unable to be made out from the distance the camera is from the signs. But fret not, the XWL Universe is unaware that they are going to be graced by the current X-treme Champion, Michael McGillicutty. A few moments pass as the XWL Universe starts getting antsy and impatient because nobody is coming out. A few ungrateful fans begin to boo but to no avail because the XWL has such loyal fans. Just when nearly all hope is lost...*

*Michael McGillicutty's theme plays throughout the arena which is met by a huge array of boos directed at the third generation superstar. Michael comes out of the backstage area full of energy and for good reason, tonight he faces the United States Champion Shawn Michaels. He stands on the stage for a few seconds, absorbing the boos of the very heated live audience. He then proceeds to walk down the ramp.*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  MMGif7

*He continues walking down the ramp and is met with “Michael Sucks!” and “Who are you?” chants. He chuckles to himself for a second and continues walking down the ramp.*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  MMGif10

*Upon reaching the ringside area, still getting booed and with the crowd still chanting, he fully extends his arms as far as he can and lets out a huge “Thank you!” which pisses off the crowd even more. The crowd starts a “You're not welcome!” chant along with a “You still suck!” chant that quickly follow right after the first. Michael then yells something to the crowd, that the camera can't pick up due to the loud chants, and enters the ring. With the boos now louder than ever, Michael stands in the middle of the ring, with a mic he received while the camera was scanning the crowd, and awaits for the audience to quiet down so he can speak but they're not letting up with their precious chants, obnoxious booing and various other annoyances. Eventually the boos die down, which gives Michael an opportunity to speak...*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  MM28

{McGillicutty}
Last week I was supposed to face R-Truth in the middle of this ring but unfortunately a backstage interaction between us lead to a brawl, which, due to R-Truth's ignorance and stupidity, was won by myself with a hard chairshot to his head. Later that night, R-Truth would put his hands on Redemption General Manager Vickie Guerrero and got himself removed from the match and possibly replaced with a returning Randy Orton. It'll be fine with me if Truth gets replaced by Randy, at least he'll will put up a somewhat better challenge that R-Truth but not by much.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  MM29

{McGillicutty}
Which brings me to my opponent tonight, the current United States Champion, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. Tonight marks a very special occasion, it's a champion versus champion match and not only that, it's also the first ever meeting of Shawn Michaels and Michael McGillicutty. Tonight I will prove to the entire XWL locker room that, I, the face of the X-treme Division am in fact ready for Final Stand and that I refuse to take a backseat to anybody. Shawn, I've seen you perform your famous finishing maneuver, that people have come to know as Sweet Chin Music, countless times. It can come from anywhere, one second you're on your feet, the next you're out like a light. The same can be said about my infamous yet deadly McGillicutter. I have dropped many people who underestimated me with that maneuver and I'm pretty sure that by the end of the night, your name will be added to that ever-growing list. Shawn, you are just like Chavo, still trying to hold on to what little success you have left. You're past your prime and you're to blinded by the spotlight to see it.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  MM30

{McGillicutty}
I was informed that I will in fact defend MY X-treme Championship at Final Stand against not one, not two but three opponents in a gauntlet match. Those opponents will be Drew McIntyre, Matt Hardy and Sin Cara. At first it seemed like somebody had it in for me and wanted me to get injured or worse. Then I realized, what better way to show my dominance in the X-treme Division than by defeating three of its “top” stars. So not only will I come out victorious in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, I will also successfully retain this X-treme Championship I hold so dear.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  MM31

{McGillicutty}
For those of you unfamiliar with the rules to a gauntlet match, I, the defending champion, start the match against a random opponent from the three opponents listed a few moments ago. Whoever wins the first match becomes the current champion and must face the second opponent, who is yet again chosen at random, and competes in a second match. The winner of the second match becomes champion and must defend the championship right after the match concludes against the final opponent in one final match. The winner of that match then walks out of Final Stand IV the reigning X-treme Champion. Simple enough, right? Wrong. These matches will not be normal matches. Due to the rules of the X-treme Championship, said championship must be defended under, and only under, Extreme Rules. So as you can tell, I'm at a complete disadvantage when it comes to this match but no matter. Victory will be that much sweeter when I emerge from the gauntlet match still X-treme Champion and walk out of Final Stand the new Mr. Money in the Bank. What a glorious sight it will be for you ingrates to behold, over my left shoulder sits the prestigious X-treme Championship and in my right hand, I hold my future in the Money in the Bank briefcase.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  MM32

{McGillicutty}
Now that you ingrate know the participants and the rules to the gauntlet, I move on to my opponents in said match. I'm going to start with Matt Hardy. I know you people are wondering to yourselves, “Who?” trust me when I say this, I didn't know who that was either. Luckily in this day and age we have the Internet. So I did a quick Google search. Unfortunately, not even Google knew who this guy was. So wondered aimlessly trying to find who this guy was, I asked cameramen, I asked stagehands, I even asked Michael Cole, then a man approached me and told me who Matt Hardy was. The suspense if killing you people, isn't it? Well apparently, Matt Hardy has been employed by this company for a few weeks now and he came out here after he signed the contract to be a part of XWL. He was out here for about a minute or so and grabbed a can of spray paint from under the ring then proceeded to vandalize this ring. Talk about being desperate for attention. It's funny though, all the attention you drew to yourself was all for nothing because at the end of the day, nobody knew who you were nor did they give a damn.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  MM33

{McGillicutty}
Next person on the list is the former X-treme Champion, Sin Cara. Sin Cara and myself have a bit of history with one another, I defeated Sin Cara to win the X-treme Championship at the beginning of the year and then I defeated him again to retain at Over The Limit. So as you can tell, Sin Cara always seems to fall short of a victory whenever we are in the same ring. I don't know if it's fear or his inability to defeat me, either way, he won't walk out of Final Stand the new X-treme Champion. I'm willing to bet that these people forgot that you were a former X-treme Champion because quite frankly, your reign as champion ended as fast as it started. I mean really, you had the championship for like, what, two weeks? The moment you defeated Brian Kendrick, who by the way was undefeated at the time, was the same moment when your career reached its highest point and all that was left was the downward spiral that followed soon after. If our history has shown us anything, it's that you can't and won't defeat me. Come Final Stand, when you and I are standing across the ring from each other, ready to fight tooth and nail for this championship, remember this … when you fall short yet again, at least you'll know you lost to the better man.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  MM34

{McGillicutty}
And now the third and final person on the list for the gauntlet match, Drew McIntyre. I was told Drew would be facing the black sheep to the Guerrero legacy, Chavo Guerrero, tonight. Since I have faced and defeated Drew in the past, I don't see him anywhere near close to a threat. On the other hand, I've had the displeasure of standing in the same ring with Chavo and have defeated him as well. Granted it was by disqualification but a win nonetheless. So this match pits a has been in Chavo Guerrero versus a never was in Drew McIntyre. Stop the presses, I believe I have found a cure for insomnia. Jokes aside, Drew, you and the other participants in the gauntlet match better see me for the threat I am, don't you dare brush me of as a “paper champion,” don't you dare say I don't deserve this, and don't you dare turn your back towards me because I will drop you with a McGillicutter within a heartbeat. At Final Stand, four men are walking into this gauntlet match, only one is walking out the X-treme Champion and you better put your money on the greatest third generation superstar to ever live, the future of the XWL, and the fastest rising star this business has ever seen ... you better put your money on Michael McGillicutty.

*Michael drops the mic and removes the X-treme Championship from around his waist. He raises said championship high in the air, as the live audience in attendance boo him. He exits the ring the ring and walks up the ramp, holding the X-treme Championship up for kids and adults alike to see, blatantly taunting them . As he's about to reach the stage, he walks back down the ramp and taunts the opposite side of the audience in a similar way he just did moments ago. Content with himself, Michael walks up the ramp with a huge smile on his face and stands on the stage, showing off the X-treme Championship one last time before making his way to the back as Redemption goes to a quick commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm

*Everyone turns toward the stage as a familiar theme begins to play throughout the arena.*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Joe1i

*Samoa Joe walks out wearing sunglasses with a smirk on his face. As he reaches the steps, there is a microphone placed for him. He enters the ring an looks out into the crowd. As his theme song stops he brings the microphone close to his mouth and begins speaking.*

-Samoa Joe-
"Last week in this very ring here on Redemption, I was defeated by Kevin Nash. That match should have been won by me. But fortunately for Nash, he caught me on a bad day. Now I can come out here and make all the excuses in the world, but that still doesn't change the fact that I lost the match."

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Joe2h

-Samoa Joe-
"But tonight is a different story. Tonight I am ready for my opponent, Kevin Steen. Kevin, I've heard many stories about you from the boys in the back. And from those stories I got to thinking. You and I are a lot of like. We both are ruthless, we both don't care what others think, and we both want to hurt people and have fun doing it. This is going to be one hell of a match."

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Joe4

-Samoa Joe-
"To all the naysayers and critics out there that are saying after last week that i'm no longer cut out for this business and I should quit. Last weeks loss does not change anything I said. I will still climb those ranks and I will sooner or later get a shot and a title here in XWL. And believe me when I say, I will accept any challenge from any person, anytime, and anywhere. You just say the word...and I'm there."

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Joe3c

-Samoa Joe-
"Tonight, it is time to prove why I am here and why i should stay here.
Kevin Steen, you will not take this opportunity away from me. No one...will take this opportunity away from me. Kevin, I hope you give it all you got because by the end of the night, you're either walking out of here the winner or you're leaving here on a stretcher. See you in the ring, Kev."

*We see Samoa Joe leave the ring and begin walking up the ramp as we cut to commercials.*
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:54 pm

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Mickie-james-o

[There’s a big pop from the crowd as Mickie’s theme hits and when Hardcore Country herself skips onto the stage the cheers grow even louder in volume. Mickie is all smiles as she stands on the stage and points to the fans in attendance here tonight and she slaps as many high fives as she can on her way down the ramp. She slides under the bottom rope and skips over to the corner where she hops onto the middle turnbuckle and poses for the crowd and in return she gets another big pop. Mickie jumps down and leans out of the ring and asks for a mike:]

{Mickie James}
Portia, Portia, Portia. For so many weeks now you’ve been getting under my skin and I’m started to get a little irritated. I’m starting to believe that you have nothing better to do with your time than bother me. All these weeks now you’ve just had this kind of personal vendetta against me, and for the life of me I just can’t figure out why. We’ve never met before, and I’ve certainly never done anything to rub you the wrong way, and yet week after week… it’s like you’re going out of your way to tick me off. At least you keep me on my toes, I’ll give you that. Every week you find some new stunt to pull and to be honest if I wasn’t the one involved, I’d be entertained. But thing is Portia, I am involved, and I am pissed off, and I am going to take out all the aggression that’s been building up on you tonight.

[The crowd cheers at the thought of Mickie getting her revenge on Portia tonight.]

{Mickie James}
Tonight is the night when I finish the beating I started giving you last week… the beating that you’ve been begging for since we crossed paths at Over the Limit. But here’s the thing Portia I have nothing against you. I don’t hate you, and I actually respect you as a competitor. But thing is you don’t seem to respect me, and that’s a problem. And it’s a problem because I come out here and I put it all on the line for these people each and every week but you want to come out here and try to undermine me? You want to come out here and treat me like some second rate superstar? And I don’t know what kind of divas you’ve been around, sister, but you’ll soon realize that when I wrestle I give it all. You’ll soon realize that when I wrestle, I wrestle to win. And you sho…

Just like the white winged dove sing a song, sounds like she's singing!
Ooh! Oooh! Ooh!

Portia comes through the curtain with a mic in her hand, ready to interrupt Mickie. As her music stops playing, she gets ready to exchange words with her rival once again while the crowd boos her loudly, making a small pause necessary before she finally starts talking.

(Portia Perez)
- Are you done yet?

Still not going down the ramp and to the ring, Portia starts rubbing her neck with a painfull look in her eyes.

(Portia Perez)
- You're right, Mickie James, I don't respect you. And I never will, because while you're there in the ring looking as 'divalicious' as possible, claiming that you're this legitimate wrestler, I'm superkicking bitches and winning matches, and actions speak louder than words. I'm not going to deny that you were once a top class athlete, but your time is clearly over, "sister". I honestly think people are cheering you out of compassion, because it's seriously pathetic to hear you saying you're going to give me a beating. I'd love nothing more than going there and show you what a real wrestler looks like and finally give you what you have been avoiding, and that's my boot in your face!

As Portia finishes her sentence, the crowd starts cheering as they expect her to go down the ramp and deliver the announced match they have been waiting for weeks now, but before anything can happen, Portia starts talking on the mic again, cutting the crowd off.

(Portia Perez)
- However, proving once again you're a lame excuse for an athlete, last week you showed me no respect and hit me for no reason backstage, and while you can't even notice it because I'm that tough, I'm battling through an injury right now and therefore I won't be able to compete. I don't think it was a coincidence that you did it a week after our match was scheduled. Pehaps avoiding getting in the ring with me once again, Mickie?

The crowd starts booing again, but Portia quickly cuts them off just like last time.

(Portia Perez)
- But relax, people! I found myself a replacement that would love to teach Mickie James a thing or two just like me. She is a great performer, she is canadian, and I wouldn't be surprised if she were also a ninja. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Gail Kim!

Normal Divas Match
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  DYOOMXWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Xwlredemptionmickie
Gail Kim Vs Mickie James

Just pretend Portia is Madison at the end and that Gail isn't a dual champ. **** writeups.
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  KX4Et

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:02 pm

*During Redemption, the Alex Riley hype vid from last week plays again...*

COMING TO REDEMPTION NEXT WEEK
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:46 am

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  XwlredemptiondanielXWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Xwlredemptionevan

Winner via nefarious means....................XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Xwlredemptiondaniel DANIEL BRYAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 am

Normal Match
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Xwlredemptionjack XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Xwlredemptionmasonryan
Jack Swagger Vs Mason Ryan

*After the match Mason Ryan's theme sounds clearly as he has improved himself to 15-0. Mason Ryan's hand is raised high in the air by the referee once again.*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  52032274

*Mason Ryan then continues to climb the turnbuckle here in Buffalo, New York and this further agitates the crowd who, although not fond of Swagger, had been hoping he would win to finally bring about the end to Mason Ryan's beloved streak. The last footage we see from the ring is Mason Ryan standing center ring as we head into commercial break.*

*We return from commercial and are taken backstage to see none other than the man who just finished his match prior to commercial break, Mason Ryan. Mason Ryan prepares to speak with what will most likely not please the fans.*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  VsV2w

[[Interviewer]]
Hello Mason Ryan. We are aware that you have just won your 15th match in a-

[[Mason Ryan]]
Woah, hold on there. I just won my 15th match in a row, you didn't, I think I can speak for myself. Ever since I stpped foot into the XWL I knew from day one that I wouldn't lose one match. I could have told you before I even signed my contract that I would be the best superstar in the history of XWL. I still know it, but no one else seems to. You all don't appreciate the true talent of Mason Ryan, I am the definition of a living legend. I'm going to build the biggest story of domination in the history of XWL, but none of you realize it yet. I'm defeating people week after week after week and every week you people still doubt me and think the next week will be the week I finally lose, but you're wrong again, there is no next week that I will finally lose. I'm never going to lose, it's not in my blood to lose. If I'm down, I'll kick out. If I'm dominating you, you won't kick out. It's as simple as that. Once I'm done with Goldberg, which will be soon, I'm going to win the United States Championship and then I'll win the World Heavyweight Championship to unite the two titles.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  XtcnI

[[Interviewer]]
Since you seem pretty confident about your own missions, how about you speak a little bit about some of the matches at Final Stand for us?

[[Mason Ryan]]
Oh I'd love to give my opinion on those has-been scumbags. Let's start it off with Shawn Michaels against John Cena for MY United States Championship. I'd say it all about John Cena, but The Rock already did that about a month back. John Cena is one fruity pebble jabroni bitch. And Shawn Michaels? That guy will be in a wheel chair soon enough, he's too old for this business. At almost fifty you have to retire, you can't keep wrestling with young studs like myself. Soon enough if he doesn't quit he won't be in the ring wrestling anymore, he'll be taking a seat with Stephen Hawking. And then we've got the World Championship match... Wade Barrett against Justin Gabriel. Wade Barrett is everything he claims not to be, he is weak now, it's clear to me, it's clear to the fans, it's clear to everyone. He lost not only to Edge, but he lost to the joke that is Ted DiBiase, and then there's Justin Gabriel who if I even began to talk about the ratings would go down so I'll keep mentioning him to a minimum.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  LlgG0

[[Interviewer]]
That seems to be a pretty strong opinion. Well, I know we've heard it a lot, but do you infact believe that you are the best?

[[Mason Ryan]]
Of course I do, because if I'm not the best, then who is? It certainly isn't anyone in this company, that's for sure. It is Mason Ryan, I am the true best in the world no matter what other men claim to be because what Mason Ryan says is fact. I may not be a fan favorite, but I am honest and that's why they hate me because I tell them I am the best in the world when they'd rather I was humble about it. But the fact is when you're truly the best you're allowed to boast and brag about it because no one can stop you because YOU ARE THE BEST. No one can stop me from saying what I want to because I am the best, hell, as you're all watching, Goldberg is trying to stop me right now and he's not doing too well at it.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  NXzLY

[[Interviewer]]
Seeing as it's clear your goal after Final Stand is to win the United States title. if you do win it, what is your goal going to become as champion?

[[Mason Ryan]]
Are you really asking me that? I thought you'd know me better, my goal is nothing other than being the best. I will be the best United States Champion in the history of this business. The record for the longest title reign is 14 months by Shawn Michaels? Well I'll double it, I'll hold the title for 28 months if I have to! I'm going to become a United States Champion that holds the title for what it is, a sign that you're one of the best here. I'm not going to be like Shawn who holds it just to attempt to prove that he can still wrestle like he did "back in the days", but I'm going to hold it as the future. As just a sign of what I am to accomplish, of the many championships I will hold over the years. The dominance and the wasteland left behind in the tracks of Mason Ryan.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  QEZ7T

[[Mason Ryan]]
All of you take note that I am coming for the title and I'm going to take it to show the world. I am Mason Ryan, I am the best, I am a living wrecking machine, there isn't one man on this planet who could beat me in a fair fight. There's not one man who I would step across the ring from, stare into his eyes and feel fear, I'm what makes a true great wrestler.

[[Interviewer]]
Alright, Mason, many new superstars to the roster have been going into this new division in XWL, I think you know what I'm talking about, the X-Treme division, what are your thoughts on this and why do you refuse to compete in it?

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  XtcnI

[[Mason Ryan]]
My thoughts are that this division is a waste of TV Time. All they do is brutally hurt it each other with weapons instead of using their own fists and their own strength. They're not true competitors, they let the weapons do the work for them. I use weapons not as a means of winning, but as a means of gaining an edge and I win matches all on my own. But these men, they don't wrestle at all, it's just about who can out smash the other with a chair. And I think you know why I'm not in it, I don't want to be in the division that is overlooked. I'm not going to put my body on the line for nothing except cheers, I'm in this business for the bigger picture, Championship Gold, meaningful championship gold. That X-Treme Division Title means nothing except that you're the winner of losers, but Mason Ryan, he's the winner of winners.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  LCn2F

[[Interviewer]]
Alright Mason, I know I've asked you a lot of questions about topics you probably didn't expect to answer questions about, but this is the topic I feel you're very familiar with. How do you feel about Goldberg, challenging your streak, trying to teach you a lesson, and how do you feel your match with him will go?

[[Mason Ryan]]
Goldberg.... Ah, I was waiting for you to mention him. Goldberg is a coward, he won't come backstage and look for a fight, earlier in the show when I was backstage and I called him out he was going backstage, but the reason I jumped him before he could get there was because I knew he already knew where I was. He knew where I was and he wasn't going to go where I was, no, he was going to look everywhere except there to try and avoid a fight that he knew he would lose so I took advantage of the flaw in his plans and I delivered a chair show that he will remember. As for him trying to teach me a lesson, I'm not sure whether he's trying to "beat respect into me" or teaching me how not to make my grand return. Because ever since he made his "grand return" he's made it a point to get weekly beatings from me. Going into Final Stand in two weeks, Goldberg has nothing on me while I have every possible edge on him. This match is as good as done, I will win it easily. Goldberg's career is finished at Final Stand, he won't be able to make it out of the arena on two feet.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  LlgG0

[[Interviewer]]
Alright Mason Ryan, any closing thoughts?

[[Mason Ryan]]
Get out of my face. I'm sick of all you interviewers just walking up to me in the hallway and asking me if you can have some of my time. You're a waste of my time! I don't even get why XWL has you guys on their budget, the superstars can talk for themselves, we don't need interviewers up in our face all the time. I'm the best superstar in this company and this is how I'm treated? You know what, I never even caught your name whatever it is, but you can take your fancy polo shirt and your questions and just get out of here!

*The interviewer looks a little bit frightened as he gets up and walks away. The last footage we see is Mason Ryan loosing the angered look he had towards the interviewer and just smiling. Mason Ryan fades off the camera and we fade into commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 am

How you get so many different caps for fucking Mason Ryan amazes me, props on that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 am

Liked that Mason promo, and as Alan said it's nuts how you actually have promo pics for Mason, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next