Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012

Go down 
+13
Ash
Kyle
MicksterG951
sdogg50c
Shug
Sable
TheFilthParade
BoscoHeelBrand
Legal
Zander
P.R Son
Jonguin
Jiggas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

damn my first main event woohoo
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 am

Miz needs to stop ruining Truth's innocence already. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 am

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Miz needs to stop ruining Truth's innocence already. plain mischief:

I know right? How many times has it been ffs! First Santa and now this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:13 pm

As Redemption rolls on we cut backstage and see none other than Brian Kendrick sitting in his locker room lacing up his boots for his match against Daniel Bryan

{Styles}
There's Brian Kendrick, last week he defeated Tyson Kidd in a very close return match by executing his acrobatic Sliced Bread to pick up his ninth victory.

{Cole}
Yeah but the best part of the match was what happened after the bell rang! Daniel Bryan's theme began to play which distracted Kendrick enough to give Tyson Kidd time to deliver a swift kick from behind, now that was hilarious! The look on Kendrick's face! Priceless!

A knock is heard on the door as Josh Matthews walks in with a mic in hand[b]

{Josh Matthews}
Hey Brian, you mind answering a few questions before your match?

{Brian Kendrick}
Not at all Josh, what's up?

[b]Kendrick takes out an apple and a pen as Matthews begins to ask his first question

{Josh Matthews}
Well I was just wondering what your thoughts on Daniel Bryan's comments abou.. what are you doing?

The camera cuts back to Kendrick and we can see The Wizard of Odd using the pen to stab two holes in the side of the apple

{Brian Kendrick}
Well it's a funny story actually, the stupid security guards took away my bowl and I was all out of papers so it was either a soda can or an apple, you know what I mean Josh!

Kendrick pats Josh on the back as he pulls a bag of weed out of his pocket and begins to pack the makeshift apple bowl

{Josh Matthews}
Err, not really... Anyways, what are your thoughts on what Daniel Bryan had to say about you earlier?

Kendrick takes a few hits from the apple and begins to cough before answering

{Brian Kendrick}
Well you know what Josh, Daniel Bryan's not the only XWL Wrestler who cares about animals or the environment, I mean sure I might not be a vegan seeing as I like to eat real food and don't feel like having the diet of a high school cheer leader like Daniel chooses to do, however I do choose to go green, if you know what I mean.. want some?

Kendrick hands the apple out to Josh who quickly declines

{Josh Matthews}
That didn't really answer my question in the slightest but okay.. Your a Redemption superstar now and have made it clear that the United States Title is your goal, so does this mean that The X-Division which you fought so hard for is now a part of your past?

{Brian Kendrick}
I guess so Josh. I would however like to face off with Michael McGillicutty one more time to see who would have won if the "Pissed On Monopoly Player" didn't get involved.

{Josh Matthews}
You mean off.

{Brian Kendrick}
Huh?

{Josh Matthews}
Never mind.

{Brian Kendrick}
So Josh, who's your pick to win the Money In The Bank Ladder Match?

{Josh Matthews}
What? I'm the one who's supposed to be asking the questions.

{Brian Kendrick}
Not on the BK Lounge.

{Josh Matthews}
But we're not on the BK Lounge.

{Brian Kendrick}
Well we are now! Welcome ladies and gentleman to the BK Lounge! My guest for this evening is none other than Josh Matthews! So Josh, who do you think will won tonight's match? Daniel Bryan or myself?

{Josh Matthews}

{Brian Kendrick}
Good answer, no wonder you made it so far on Tough Enough, those mic skills are stellar.

{Josh Matthews}
Hey, I wa-

{Brian Kendrick}
Well it looks like my match is almost up so that brings us to the end of our show, so until next time ladies and gentleman, thank you for your time!

[i][b]Kendrick rushes past a confused Josh Matthews as we cut to a video package for the main event

Last edited by Jerry on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Redemption returns from commercials and we’re taken backstage someone is shown holding the latest issue of XWL magazine

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 001%7E103

The person is approached by Joey Styles and he clears his throat briefly before speaking

{Joey Styles}
E.. excuse me miss? May I have a moment of your time?

The Diva simply ignores Joey and continues flipping through the magazine. Styles clears his throat again and speaks one more time.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 001%7E103

{Joey Styles}
Miss? I think everyone here would love to know what you’ve been up to and just who I’m trying to get an interview with…

The Diva stops flipping through the pages of the magazine. After a few minutes she slowly pulls the magazine away from her face and smiles into the camera before speaking

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 002%7E76

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 007%7E31

{Michelle McCool}
Well, now is that any way to talk to someone you haven’t seen in ages? I don’t think so Hun. Now do me a favor and watch that attitude of yours okay?

{Joey Styles}
Forgive me for that Michelle I apologize. Now, if I may I have quite a few questions which I’m sure fan’s are dying to know the answers to. So would you be so kind to grant me this interview?

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 007%7E31

Michelle lightly laughs before speaking

{Michelle McCool}
Well, I definitely think I can do that Hun. I’m sure all my oh so Flawless fans are dying to know what I’ve been up to and well, it’s time I break that silence…

Joey leans the mic towards Michelle who looks at him for a minute before speaking

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 016%7E15

{Michelle McCool}
Ever since I got that little hyena Melina fired all those months ago, I’ve fought tooth and nail to get myself back to the top. Sadly, for y’all that hasn’t worked out well for me. Which, I know has to be crazy right? I mean me, Michelle McCool a former five time Diva’s Champion not getting to be on the top, that’s almost unheard of. Why the name Michelle McCool and the Diva’s Championship go together. They’re one in the same. It’s like PB&J some things just go well together and Hun that’s no different with me and the Diva’s Championship.

Michelle picks back up the magazine and looks at an article. As the camera comes into view it shows her BFF Lay. Michelle smiles at the page and then resumes speaking

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 019%7E13

{Michelle McCool}
As y’all may or may not have seen, I haven’t been on the best winning streak as of late. Hell, y’all could say that I’m definitely not the Michelle y’all knew and loved. So instead of coming out here and trying to boast about my accomplishments I’ve taken some time to be by myself and look at what I want to achieve. It’s the new year and with that comes a new, more focused, Michelle Lynn McCool.

Styles smiles and raises his mic again

{Joey Styles}
Well, now it’s funny you mention that Michelle. As you know our biggest event of the year Final Stand IV is jus around the corner and you’re nowhere to be found on the card. Do you hope to change that in the coming weeks?

Michelle laughs and sets the magazine down beside her before speaking

{Michelle McCool}
Do I hope to change that? What kind of question is that Joey? Tell me Hun, how long have you been with XWL? One year.. Two? To put it simple Mr. Styles you can bet your little butt I hope to change that. I’m a former Diva’s Champion and I ain’t about to let no little loses get me down. You talk about Final Stand and I look back and one word comes to mind Joey, History.

Michelle hops off the equipment container she was standing on and stands next to Joey. She looks into the camera and resumes speaking.

{Michelle McCool}
Last year at Final Stand I made history Joey. I, alongside my BFF Lay competed together but also against her in the first ever tag team Money In The Bank Match. That match was my hardest fought match to this day. Sure, I didn’t come out on top but if there’s one thing people remember about that match it was how dominate Lay and I were. It’s not our fault Angelina can climb up tall things so quick. That’s nothing new we all know that don’t we?

Styles slightly laughs as Michelle continues to speak

{Michelle McCool}
So here we are, a years past and we’re on the road to Final Stand again. Your question to me is do I hope to change that? Well, of course I do Hun. If I didn’t try and fight to be THE top Diva in this company, well, I wouldn’t be me now would I? So I may not be on the card but I do know someone very close to me that just so happens to be this year. A former Miss Money In The Bank herself and my BFF Layla.

{Michelle McCool}
Speaking of Lay. She’s been on a nice little roll again hasn’t she? That’s not surprising though and it just goes to show all you doubters that even split up Lay-Cool can demolish the competition. As at Final Stand Lay’s got herself a nice little Diva’s Championship shot against pretty wittle AJ Lee. So, yes Joey to put it simple I’m going to be a bit upset that I’m nowhere on the card but, that’s a few weeks away now isn’t it? Things can change Hun, things can change.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 009%7E26

{Joey Styles}
Well yes, Layla certainly has been on quite a roll and I’m sure you’re looking forward to seeing her face off against AJ when Final Stand rolls around. Especially because she seemed to be a thorn in your side. More to the point lets focus on tonight. Tonight Michelle you’re set to face someone you know very well. Someone that, just like you, is a former Diva’s Champion herself. That being the very lovely Maryse. What are your thoughts about your match with her?

Michelle laughs and looks at Joey with a shocked face before speaking

{Michelle McCool}
Maryse.. Lovely? Joey what has come over you? You’re in the presence of one of THE most Flawless Diva’s in this company and you have the nerve to call her lovely?! Do you not remember what ended up happening the last time I fought Maryse.. Well if you don’t let me refresh your memory Hun. The last time I faced that lovely Diva I walked out your new Diva’s Champion!

{Joey Styles}
Michelle.. That wasn’t the last time yo…

Michelle glares at Joey before grabbing the mic from him. She looks at him and speaks with an intense tone

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 016%7E15

{Michelle McCool}
Don’t you think I know that? You come around here and try and get an interview with me and you’re gonna sit there and prove me wrong Joey. Who in the hell do you…

Michelle pauses and takes a deep breath before smiling she speaks one final time

{Michelle McCool}
So sorry about that Hun. I don’t know what came over me. Look I’ll keep this short and sweet like well, me. I’ll give it to her Maryse is definitely one of the toughest girls I’ve fought in this company but, I’ve had a lot of time to sit back and think about where I want to go. Don’t think I didn’t spend some of that time watching her closely to see what I need to do to come out on top.

{Michelle McCool}
I’ll just say this Hun and leave it at that, Maryse you may talk a big game and all of y’all in the back may not think I’m a threat but y’all better think twice. The old Michelle isn’t gone, not one bit. There’s just a new, more determined and focused Michelle standing before you. So, I’m going to walk into that ring and show Maryse and every other Diva in the back just what it’s like to be on top of your game like you’ve never lost a step. Oh.. Guys.. Before I go..

Michelle smiles into the camera and raises the mic a final time

{Michelle McCool}
Stay Flawless

Michelle smirks and hands Joey the microphone as the camera focuses on her making her way down the hall to begin her match

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionmaryseXWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmichelle
Maryse Vs Michelle McCool

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:41 pm

As Redemption continues on the tron fades out and a graphic saying Ask Eve appears on the tron before fading out to what looks to be a youtube video which was uploaded to Eve's youtube channel earlier in the day.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 7YyZR

Eve Torres
Hello folks and welcome back to another Ask Eve, this is episode 2 in my series and first off all i'd just like to apologise for my lack of activity as of late I mean the last time I properly competed was when I lost in a number one contenders match and since then I feel i've not being as prepared as I could have so I asked to take some time off just to go back home and to spend some time with my trainer to help me get tougher both mentally and physically and now I feel i'm in the best shape of my life and in fact this is the best i've been in a long time. Now i'm ready and im back for a return to the ring and just in time for Final Stand, i've got high hopes for this year and by the end of the year I want people to have recognised Eve Torres as a champion. Now straight on to the first question...

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 AeAiy

Eve Torres
Why haven't we seen you on our TV screens in like forever? And that was sent by one of my twitter followers well I think I answered that in my opening part so i'm just going to skip that and move on, you can skip to the start of the video to find it im sure. Now another question from another user is how do you feel about the divas division at the moment? Well currently I think the divas division is great I mean we have a lot of good divas who are all hungry for that title which I believe AJ has at the moment? I'm really happy for her AJ is a amazing athlete and I can only hope she keeps on to the title for a while, at least until i'm able to challenge for it. But I mean on the other hand we have people like Layla who although aren't very popular they still prove to everyone they are the real deal.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 BAxGp

Eve Torres
Now another fan here says who do you think the sexist superstar is and why and what is it like travelling with the other divas? Well definitely travelling with the other divas is tough work we all practically bring our whole wardrobes to our shows and still don't have enough clothes to wear. But we all enjoy it and personally I wouldn't give it up for the world. Now as for who is the sexiest superstar, I think there are a few, John Cena, Ted DiBiase and a few more but I don't want to dive down into that, maybe next episode. Now someone else asks Dear Eve, will you be my valentine for 2013 from Santino, well santino sorry but I already have a valentine planned for that day, maybe another time? Ok and finally someone wants to know will I go to their prom with them? Erm maybe, but i'm just going to skip through them and look for a more XWL related question because I have to end this video shortly.
XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Dfn9y

Eve Torres
Ahh perfect! Now this is from Lisa_M22 and she says when do you see yourself becoming champion and what do you think about being involved in the upcoming miss mitb ladder match? Well obviously I think its a great thing to return too and I can't wait to be involved in the match and hopefully win which is what I aim to do and my other aim also is to be a champion hopefully by the end of 2012, I feel I am ready and I do have what it takes to be on top of the divas division and I know I can beat everyone when I am at my best which I feel I am at right now. So I am pretty confident going into the match and I think we are not going to see the same as what we saw before where I was losing matches, I think I really needed these few weeks away to train and just think and get my mentality back in order and I'm now really relaxed and just excited to be back in a wrestling ring within the next few weeks. Now i'm going to go and get ready for tonight which I hope you will all be attending or as man of you who live nearby as possible! I've got to go catch a quick cab up so i'll see you all later when I do another Ask Eve. Bye!

The camera fades off the video and back into the arena as Redemption moves on to it's next segment of the night

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 pm

*Redemption comes back from a commercial break to an empty ring and an arena filled with onlooking fans when all of a sudden a familiar theme hits the speakers which catches the fans' attention.*

*Frightmare's theme hits and with a burst of adrenaline, he shoots out from the backstage area and begins jumping around the stage, screaming and getting the fans excited. Men and women are out of their seats cheering and chanting at this superstar as he makes his way down to the ring to no doubt perform some of his usual fast pace, unique, stunts.*

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 MydFK

*After reaching the ring and jumping over the ropes to the inside, Frightmare shocks the XWL fans both at home and in the arena by grabbing a microphone. Frightmare is finally going to talk for the first time since making his way to XWL! The fans are going insane, one of the wrestlers that they love to watch is finally about to reveal his voice, his feelings, and his intentions. Slowly, Frightmare begins to raise the microphone to his face, as the fans get more and more interested, waiting to hear him speak, their nerves getting more and more agitated.*

*It's William Regal! The theme song of William Regal hits as the fans break into an erruption of boo's. Regal runs out from the curtains at the entrance to the stage and quickly yet aggresively runs across the stage and down the ramp in Frightmare's direction. Noticing regal, Frightmare drops his microphone and prepares to stand up to Regal when he enters the ring. As he grows nearer and nearer to the ring, Regal throws his robes onto the floor and takes a running slide into the ring, under the bottom rope. Upon entry, Regal runs immediately towards Frightmare with his knee extended forward in an attempt to hit his famous Knee Trembler. At the very last second, Frightmare luckily drops to the ground to avoid the knee and rolls out of the ring to safety. Regal turns towards the fans and lets out a yell of aggression, letting everybody know that as usual, he means business. Now looking towards the camera, Regal picks the microphone up from the ground and utters one simple line.*

[William Regal]
I'M BACK.

*As Regal finishes, he turns around to see Frightmare back in the ring, running towards him. Frightmare gains speed and jumps towards the head of William Regal with his legs thrown forward, to hit the hurricanrana. Regal grabs onto the legs of Frightmare and catches him in a powerbomb position. Being thrown backwards, Frightmare does a backflip before landing back on his feet once again. Trying to desperately hit some offence, he throws a kick in Regal's direction but Regal catches the leg above his shoulder and throws Frightmare over the top rope and out onto the floor outside with a lethal capture suplex. Regal stares into the camera with an almost evil grin, with a look of cruel intent in his eyes. He slowly exits the ring by rolling under the bottom rope and starts to walk away. As he approaches the body of Frightmare, lying hurt on the floor, he pauses and delivers a kick to the side, pushing the body out of his path, before continuing on down the ramp and back to the stage.*

*Now waiting on the stage, Regal looks back at the fans' reactions with pride, before turning around and walking back through the curtain. XWL cameras zoom into the fans to show reactions of shock, wonder, and anger as William Regal has just made such an impactful return. Redemption fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmrfn XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmasonryan
Mr. Fn Vs Mason Ryan

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:12 pm

X-treme Championship

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Xtremetitle

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionrileyXWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi
Alex Riley Vs Michael McGillicutty (C)

[Boos rain down from the crowd as McGillicutty gets to his feet and raises his arm high in the air. The Ref is about to give him the belt and McGillicutty snatches it out of his hands then walks over to the corner where he climbs to the top and raises the XTreme Championship high over his head and mocks the crowd who in turn boo him a little louder.]

[A big pop from the crowd as Chavo’s theme hits and McGillicutty remains standing on the middle turnbuckle and stares at the stage. After a couple of seconds of nothing the crowd begins booing again thinking McGillicutty is playing another trick on them, but the look of confusion on his face is telling a different story. Just when the people have given up, thick clouds of smoke rise up from the stage concealing the identity of a man as he steps into it. But the people have a gut feeling about who the man could be and they begin cheering loudly as the smoke clears out:]

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 53rbo

[McGillicutty looks like he’s seen a ghost and the people are loving it as they begin chanting Chavo’s name. Chavo begins clapping from where he’s standing on the stage and McGillicutty remains frozen on the turnbuckles. He finally snaps out of it and raises his championship into the air looking Chavo right in the eyes as he does so. Chavo stops clapping and grins before turning around and returning backstage. The screen fades to black as the crowd continues chanting Chavo’s name and McGillicutty lowers his arm still fixated on the spot where Chavo was standing a few seconds ago]

If you're going to delete my post, Krzy, at least keep my damn title. </3

You mad?

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Newmoney
New Talent
Newmoney

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:39 am

Vader vs Kane

After the match Kane and his farther Paul bearer exit the ring and walk up the ramp
vader tries to get up after a hard shot to the head with the urn by Paul bearer vader can only hold himself up on one knee but he calls for a mic from the ring announcer at ring side.......

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Untitled-1
vader: Kane!!...Kane!!...you had to cheat to beat me Kane!,you know it..the world know it... and your farther knows it, that i had you beat in this ring you wasn't no comp for me boy!!.. so your daddy had to get in our match and hit me in the back of the head with that silly urn you two walk around here with...but what you both didn't realize about me BIG VAN VADER!!..is that I FEAR NO MAN,AND I FEEL NO PAIN!!

Vader somehow gets enough strength to stand back up on his feet as the crowd cheers vader,vader,vader

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 L_a5f7b37ed261a3bda472cc39c4fdcf11
Vader: So next week on redemption me and you 1on1 again...and this time you will see WHO'S THE MAN Kane!!...and after i beat you all around the arena and pin you 1,2,3 in the middle of this ring!...because I'm the beast from the rocky mountains and your nothing more then an undertaker wanna be and I've already proved I can beat your older brother in the past...so your just a walk in the park for me Kane!!..so get ready Kane!..next week OH IT'S TIME,IT'S TIME...IT'S VADER TIME!!!

Vader drops the mic and throws his vader sign in the air then rolls out the ring to head up the ramp backstage

Last edited by Newmoney on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 am

Fuck Yeah,Regal!

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_lz5p799OpD1r9fn1ro1_250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gail Kim is back to the WXl universe...in another way.   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:00 am

-

*The cameras get closeto Gail, who has just arrived in the place, with a smile in your mouth, looking to the camera, Gail started to say*

{Gail Kim}
Good night XWL, here is Gail Kim, remeber me? That little girl who lost a tittle match last year to Maryse, can you belive it? Yes...to M A R Y S E, i really don't know how i'm talking about it beacause i feel humiliated about it, and before all of you ask what i'm doing here, i'm back, I'm back to this federation as another women, more powerful, more stronger, more dominant, and the better points...I'm no longer a good girl, that little girl that help other persons and don't think about myself, IS ended, now i'm the new Gail Kim, a better Gail Kim, who will destroy everyone that cross my way. And about Maryse? Maryse will never think about beat me again, why? Because she can't now, she really can't now, she and the rest of the roster..Michelle McCool, Rosa, Portia Perez, Mickie James, anyone...anyone can't hold me now, anyone can beat, cause now i really am the main eventer that i always be.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Print110

{Gail Kim}

And talking about the roster, what is those divas? Real talk? I was watching some matches of the federation, and oh my God...what the fucking is it? Always the same...the diva get in the ring, don't use good moves, just win the match with the same way, I can't see this and stay stop, I just have to do something, what? What i'm doing now, came here, and show what is a real diva, a real wrestler, who use awesome moves and win with honor. So now, WXL divas will get a new face, will get "Gail Kim's face", cause i'll show everyone how do it right in a ring.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Print210

{Gail Kim}

It's been a long time, one year...for one year I stay just watching, and learning that i can't be like you little divas, I can't be sweet, I can't be a angel, i have to be a devil, a poisonous devil, that beat pretty faces. What is a pretty face here? Why Kelly Kelly, Maryse, Rosa Mendes and this another little divas loves to show the pretty face? Get up little divas, in the ring your pretty face will not beat me, all of you have to learn how to wrestling, and how will show it to you? Will be me, just me...

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Print410

{Gail Kim}

So now...is better you pay attention in yours steps, because while you retouch your make up in the backstages, I am waiting to found you in the ring and show you...the face of Gail Kim, my new way, my new power, that will show you how to be a diva, a real diva...a wrestler. I'm back bitches, see all of you in the ring, barbies.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Print311

"Gail leaves the room, while the camera turns off and the show get running"
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:08 am

**Redemption returns from commercial and we are backstage with Kevin Kelly for a new segment in XWL, "Inside XWL". Kevin Kelly stands there with a microphone awaiting to be told that he is live on air, which happens within a few seconds with a simple nod from the cameraman. Kevin Kelly smiles and lifts the mic.**

Kevin Kelly: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Kevin Kelly and I welcome you to "Inside XWL". I will have a run down of the matches that have been set up for the biggest event of the year Final Stand. The road to Final Stand is a long and tough journey where rivals are created and championships are seen as the biggest prize and the biggest show of 2012. First up we have the United States Championship match between John Cena and Shawn Michaels. Shawn took the title from Kevin Steen late last year and has not let his grip of the championship loosen in anyway. Shawn will face a man who is going to be doing double duty like a certain Rob Van Dam did last year as John Cena is going to be a tough challenger for Shawn but Shawn knows what it is like to double duty with two hard matches last year. Cena will be a tough challenge and will Shawn Michaels be able to retain the title when he leaves Final Stand.

Next up we have the Mr Money in the Bank Ladder Match. The winner of this match will grab the briefcase which contains a World Championship Championship shot which can be cashed in at anytime, which really does make things interesting. There is some of best in XWL competing to given such a big opportunity. We have the current Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler, The Cowboy James Storm, John Cena, R-Truth, Michael McGillicutty and Kevin St......

**Just as Kevin Kelly was about to mention his name, the man himself, Kevin Steen walks into the picture and starts to wag his finger as to disapprove what Kevin Kelly has to say, he also has a big grin on his face as he approaches Kelly who looks confused to why Kevin Steen is here.**

Kevin Kelly: What are you do...

**Kevin Steen lifts his finger to signal for Kevin to sshh.**

Kevin Kelly: But this is my show, this is my segm.....

**Steen now puts his hand up and starts to shake his head, the grin on his face is still there as Kevin Steen looks a little pissed off but also a little nervous.**

Kevin Kelly: Ok.. Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is Kevin Steen!!.

**Steen starts to clap with applause as he gets even closer to Kevin Kelly who is showing is blatantly nervous of Kevin Steen as he starts to step back slowly. Steen is right up by Kevin Kelly now and points to the mic, which Kevin Kelly lifts once more to talk**

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 BJ55H

Kevin Kelly: So,erm, Kevin, how are....erm, how are you today?

**Steen looks at Kevin Kelly with a puzzled look like he was asked to explain the equations of nuclear fission or some mumbo jumbo. Kevin Kelly goes to lift his mic once to talk.**

Kevin Kelly: Well, ermmm, Why are you her........

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 P2K1z

Kevin Steen: FUCK OFF!!! Yes that is what I said Kelly, I hope that isn't too vulgar for your crappy little show "Inside XWL", well I know who I'd rather be in Kevin Jelly, I rather be in your....Wait a minute I think I will rethink that not because I might offend all your fans or even your jelly belly self Kevvy. So I could let this show carry on with you talking about why this match is happening why is that match happening, who's better looking, who's got the correct fashion of today, who is the better ass kisser which well is simple *cough* John Cena*cough*. Kevin this show is a load of balls, I mean for starters if your going to have this type of segment on TV why would they want some WWE & ROH reject like yourself running it??I mean Kevin I remember the many times your were on my screen whilst watching WWE and you just had one of those faces you would love to slap, you prob get that from your wife as he loves a good slapping. Anyway Kelly, I have decided that I will hijack his show and well I am going to use these precious minutes you have to talk about my favourtie subject besides Ol' Betty's food in catering and that is myself. But before I get to that I would like to go back a split second and talk about catering, Kevin I have a question to ask you. Did you eat the last double chocolate muffin??

Kevin Kelly: Nnnnn..

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 P2K1z

Kevin Steen: Bullshit, for starters I know it was you because I saw your fat ass waiting in the queue as I was sitting down with a burger and you was wolfing it down like you haven't eaten in days which is just a damn lie, anyway Kevin I want you to stand there, try not look dumb, try not to annoy some person watching that they wanna punch you through the TV and I want you to hold this mic up so I can talk ok? Just nod don't talk. Thanks, So you was about to get onto the topic of the Mr Money in the Bank match at Final Stand 4. This is a match that happens to have yours truly in the match. Well that means one thing, that mean that everyone else might as well be considered an afterthought. Why you ask? because I am going to win it simple as that., fair enough its not going to be simple as counting 1,2,3 on some asshole but at it will require some skill and some thinking as I gotta climb my fat ass up a ladder, I got to climb a 50ft ladder to the ceiling and I gotta grab that briefcase which contains a nice bit of paper which I know will strike a moment of panic of our little champion whomever that might be. It could Wade it could be Justin, it could any person here in the XWL.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 UOSb6

Kevin Steen: Justin if you beat your former little friend, then it may happen to be a little of deja vu like the days I was chasing after your United States Championship which Miz got to you first so I had to beat his ass instead and get the title. You may have ducked an ass kicking back then because the last time we was in the ring together I had AJ Styles on my mind. Damn I hated that bastard. Anyway back on track but if it isn't you Justin, then it may well be Wade, well Wade I know your a tough son of a bitch but I am much, much, much more tougher, I have prove, I still have the fish from my little swim of last year by the hands of Miz. Damn I hate that little motherfucker. So whoever it is just think, just keep eyes in the back of your head, always be ready because heck I might even cash my shot at next years Final Stand, or maybe I will do in on the night after Final Stand but I think I will keep my cards to my chest. I mean I gotta do a better job than last years winner who didn't even get to cash it in because that stupid stoner gave freakazoid Batista the briefcase who then couldn't get the job done when he tried to cash in.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 8KjCy

Kevin Steen: So back to the actual match, maybe I should talk about my opponents, maybe I will talk about how last week a little brawl happened during that little war of words we all had and well then Vickie with her voice that cuts through even deaf people ears and makes a little match for tonight which I will get to in just a second ok? I am not losing ya am I Kev??Well if I am just Fuck off ok? Anyway when I was in that ring insults were thrown, thing were said, 2pac made an appearance and I ain't talking about R-truth. John that little rap was ermm, well, nice!! Thumbs up to you man, at least you could fall back on a rap career, oh wait you tried that and I think I've got your CD at home which is being used as a coaster of my cup of coffee. But all the words that were said were nothing compared to the actions that I will action at Final Stand. The thing is that with a ladder match it can only end when someone grabs the briefcase and brings it down, there is no other rules, hear me NO RULES!!!! that means if I want to bring down the kitchen sink and fuck all your shits up with that then I can. So this match won't just be me trying to get that briefcase it will be fucking Dolph's shit up, it will be fucking Cowboys shit up, it will be fucking Johnny shit up, it will be fucking Perfect Jr's shit up, and it will be fucking loony toon R-Truth shit to. Don't any of you worry about if any of those ladders will be able to hold my wait, worry about me hitting the package piledriver and dropping your head on one of those ladders and making you have to feed through a tube whilst I am eat a KFC with the briefcase by my side.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Cdfom

Kevin Steen: Now I will get onto tonight, I have been put in a little match with the Super Hero of XWL John Cena as my tag team partner. John I will be your partner and I may just give you a tag in if I feel that I need some super powered five knuckle shuffle to get the job done and I am not talking about masturbation John its not that type of tag team. So John, I will show you like I have shown you before that I am a big fat motherfucking foul mouthed ass kicking bastard. So Perfect Jr and Ronnie, me, the Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling and XWL Worst Nightmare will team with Rapper sensation, Superman wannabe, Random colored t-shirt wearing, Failed Movie star, Johnnnnnnnnnnn Cennnnnaaaa!!!! Oh and Kevin thanks for taking the time out of your show to let me talk, it was much appreciated buddy.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Cdfom

Kevin Kelly: You have just ruined my.....

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 8GVgE

Kevin Steen: Life?? don't worry that was already ruined. So Kevin Jelly before I leave just got to leave you with a parting and not in that gay hair. Kevin next time you are in catering beware because you take the last muffin in a care I might have to fuck your shit up, Later man.

**Kevin Kelly stands there annoyed with his head down after Kevin Steen has just ruined his segment. Steen walks off camera but comes back and flips the bird at Kevin then at the camera before we fade off to commercials.**
Back to top Go down
JoshiPuroresux
New Talent
JoshiPuroresux

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:34 am

The cameras cut to the ring, where we can see Portia standing with a microphone in her hand, dressed to compete.

(Portia Perez)
- Last week on Redemption, I fought Mickie James. As expected, she cheated, and yet she still couldn't defeat me, we went to a draw, ending my streak of wins in XWL. I was number one, number one, in the Divas Championship rankings and her evil acts made me drop dramatically, and I don't think the kick that I gave to her face is enough. I would challenge her to another match, but she would probably no-show again, or worse, cheat her way to win like she tried to do it last time...

The crowd boos Portia while she walks in circles for a while in the ring, waiting for a little bit of silence for her to keep on talking.

(Portia Perez)
- Anyway! It's time to knock out another Diva, and if I were you Mickie, I'd watch this match pretty close, so you can learn that you're playing with fire, and you could very well end up burn.

Natalya's theme starts playing, and as soon as she gets in the ring, the match starts.

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionportiaXWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionnatalya
Portia Perez vs. Natalya

Portia defeated Natalya in a short match via pinfall after a School's Out (Swinging Reverse STO).
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 am

[The Rock] Even you Kevin Kelly! Even you could steal Kevin Steens last double chocolate muffin!
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Zander wrote:
[The Dwayne] Even you Kevin Kelly! Even you could steal Kevin Steens last double chocolate muffin!

5*

Damn good promo. clap
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Not a filler post at all
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Or this
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:36 pm

E/T wrote:
Not a filler post at all
Identity theft.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

[Cameraman]: Punk, did you happen to catch Mr. McMahon's words about you earlier on in the evening?

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Y1i6L

[[Punk]]:: Yeah I caught them, all I can say is it was real cute. Vince McMahon is once again showing the whole World that he is a man that most certainly holds onto a grudge and this is for something that happened a few years back. I guess Vince wants to label his talent as the scape goat as to why the WWE collapsed, when in the real World Vince knows deep down in that black heart of his that he has nobody to blame but himself. He was the guy that pushed for the PG family angle that only appealed to a select few people, the man went as far as to make fart jokes on his show, not only that but he made that somebody's gimmick. It's a wonder why WWE didn't go out of business sooner, but if Vince wants to bring his personal vendetta here to XWL then I can handle anything that he throws my way.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 ODb4t

[[Punk]]:: His threatening words had very little effect on me, because unlike his target market for the WWE I actually have an attention span longer than 5 minutes. I'm not taken in by the colourful shirts worn by John Cena and I'm not distracted by any kind of shiny object. Sorry for Vince I know his little "Life sucks and then you die" is just a simple repeat, it didn't work then and it's not going to work now. Vince McMahon has officially run out of ideas and this time he can't blame it on his creative team, there are no more excuses for Vin man anymore, his mistakes are his own meaning he will have to personally live with the consequences of his actions.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 ZsOjF

[[Punk]]:: No longer will you be able to pass on the blame to your talent, no longer will you be able to fire hard working people who are deserving of better than your pink slip from your lackey John Laurinaitus. You want to try and get your revenge on me? Well I say better men have tried and have failed, if you think you have the secret that these men did not then I urge you to bring your best, because you're going to need it. I find it ironic that you stated you are God when it comes to professional wrestling, because in your profession you made "Wrestling" a dirty word, you were a sports entertainer through and through and that's exactly why you and I didn't click Vinnie. I'm not a sports entertainer, I am a wrestler, I am the Best Wrestler in the World and ever since I have uttered those words you have had a sore spot for me haven't you Vince?

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 BXeCr

[[Punk]]:: Despite me being one of the biggest names in your company, the fact that I considered myself as a Wrestler always left a sour taste in your mouth. I was a man of the people, I was the Voice of the Voiceless, I gave your fans a voice and you just crapped on them every single time. You say these people don't know what they want? Well I vividly remember these people screaming and begging for those WWE Ice Cream bars, but where were they Vince? You blame these people for not knowing what they want, but in reality Vince it was you who never gave them what they want. They wanted Zack Ryder and you threw him in some love dovey soap opera angle, is it a wonder to you why these people grew tired of him?

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 HKVsm

[[Punk]]:: You sit on your throne looking down on the rest of us and you continuously point your finger of blame, just hoping that it will not one day land on you. Well here is the truth Vince, it is your fault. Every damn thing that was wrong with the WWE was your fault, the severe lack of tag teams, the divas turning from Wrestlers into models and more importantly the reason why your company went out of business. All of it, every single thing was your fault Vince. Not mine, not these peoples but yours. But you can't live with yourself anymore can you Vince? You didn't chose to stay out of the public eye, people just didn't give a damn about you. That's the true reason why you took a position in XWL and you're just making the exact same mistakes over and over.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 X6SL4

[[Punk]]:: But you're not going to realise that, why? Because you surround yourself with your endless supply of empty suits and yes men. During your meetings you believe you are allowing others to voice their opinions and should feel grateful of the oppertunity, but truth is in your mind your opinion is the only one that truly matters and you go out of your way to have others agree. You pester and you hound them until you get your own way, while you get what you want you alienate yourself from your peers. But look who I am talking to, a man who has spent his entire life alienated from those arround him, only truly happy when your bank account gets more and more money each day.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 M0Vwy

[[Punk]]:: How exactly did you get that money Vince? You say it was your genius and great business sense, but truth be told you never done anything to get where you are. You used the hard work of the performers to make you who you are today. Without Hulk Hogan you wouldn't have been as big as you were in the 80's, without Stone Cold Steve Austin and Dwayne there would've been no Attitude era and without John Cena your little PG stunt would've only gained negative feedback. These people, hard working Wrestlers have been used and abused for your own selfish agenda, but in your eyes you are what made the WWE what it is, your genius that got the WWE to where it was.

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 3XRaP

[[Punk]]:: But now you're in XWL, live and in living colour and you claim you want to put me through hell. Well I say just you try, you have no idea what hell is Vince. Hell is being on the road for 300 plus days a year to make sure your fans get entertained, hell is waking up in the morning and not being able to move for the pain, but being forced to because we had a "schedule" to stick to, hell is fracturing your skull and having to sit at home for months on end, hell is missing everyone of your family's birthdays and never being able to be there for your loved ones. So I beg you Vince, if you're going to make my life a living hell than you might as well just put me out of my misery, because I have gone through so much more and carried on going. Why? Because I love this business, because I love wrestling but more importantly because I am the Best in the World and nothing you or your yes men can do a damn thing about that.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 HQTFq
John Cena & Kevin Steen Vs R-Truth & Michael McGillicutty

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

As Kevin Steen’s music hits the crowd give mixed reactions as the chants from last week begin again with two sides of the crowd, the fans which like him and the fans which hate him…”Mr Wrestling…You fat Fuck!” Kevin just gives off a sadistic smirk as he rises to his feet where he is only a few feet from John Cena. Both men give each other a strong look before Cena nods and smiles towards Kevin, congratulating him on the win.

Joey Styles
Well it was a tough match for these four money in the bank competitors and just look at this crowd they just saw a classic. Congratulations to Kevin and John I mean a pretty awkward team given the history but both men acted very professional and was able to pick up the win tonight against two very strong opponents.

Michael Cole
What? R Truth lost how can you call that a good match? He shouldn’t have had to team with anyone that was not the Miz and quite frankly I think management screwed over Truth tonight! They forced him to break that commitment and that is why they lost tonight!

Joey Styles
Oh really Cole? So that is why they lost tonight? Not because of the fact they were going against two people on the top of their game at the minute?

Michael Cole
Oh be quiet Joey, who is the award winning announcer here? Who is the one who these people come to see? You? No, it is me, Michael cole! Now be quiet and lets just get this show over with.

As the referee goes over to Steen and raises his arm while the Steen chants continue John looks up and notices the Money in the bank briefcase. He looks around smiling before quickly sliding out of the ring and grabbing a ladder before sliding it back into the ring which he quickly followed. As the camera pans around showing Cena slide the ladder into the ring in the distance we can see R Truth and Michael Mcgillicutty who seem to be having a small argument. The camera now focuses on Cena as he heads to the center of the ring looking high up at the briefcase before placing the ladder underneath and slowly walking around and climbing up one side of the ladder. The crowd begin to cheer and a small Cena chant begins to start as Cena slowly climbs up the ladder pointing to the briefcase as he reaches the top. As he gets to the top he begins to try and get the briefcase down which is at this point Kevin turns around and notices, he rips his hand away from the referees and begins to climb up the other side of the ladder. At this point the crowd don’t know how to react as they are anticipating what is going to happen next and if these two men will fight on top of the ladder.

Michael Cole
Look at this what do these two men think they’re doing? This isn’t the Money in the bank match why are they trying to get the case down now? Oh wait look Truth and Mcgillicutty, from behind!
As Cole shouted that last sentence the camera focuses to the center of the ring where R Truth and Mcgillicutty begin attacking Cena and Steen as they drag them off the top of the ladder. The four men then begin to exchange trading blows as the crowd are going wild for this brawl! Truth and Mcgillicutty look to be gaining momentum as they start hitting strike after strike without response from Steen or Cena. The crowd really start to get behind Cena and Steen at this point as chants break out and at this moment you can see the adrenaline getting towards them both as Cena and Steen both begin to return blows and start gaining momentum. Cena looks to be gaining momentum as he begins to strike Truth knocking him back to the ropes before running and hitting a huge clothesline knocking him to the outside. The crowd are on their feet going crazy as the tables have turned as almost equally in time Steen does the same to mcgillicutty. Steen looks over the ropes and begins shouting abuse towards Mcgillicutty taunting him to come back in before spitting down towards him. As Steen slowly turns around he is quickly met by John Cena knocking him to the outside with a huge clothesline.

Michael Cole
Did you see that? They’ve just teamed the entire match and now John has just backstabbed Kevin Steen. Does he really know what he’s doing?!

Joey Styles
Well Kevin is certainly someone you do not want to mess with and anger but in the end it is every man for themselves and there can only be one winner and one Mr. Money in the bank. I personally think John did the right thing; he made a very strong impact to 3 of the competitors.

Michael Cole
We all know Cena is not walking out of their Mr Money in the bank. R Truth is my favourite to win and I personally would love for him to be world champion!

Joey Styles
You mean the man Cena just knocked over the top rope?

Before Cole can respond the camera goes back to Cena as the crowd chants his name as he smiles and he walks over to the ladder, looking more and more confident he slowly climbs the ladder and stands tall high near the briefcase pointing towards it as the camera slowly looks over each other competitor grounded and looking in pain.

Joey Styles
Well could this be the same sight we see in just a few weeks at Final Stand? Will John Cena walk out Mr Money in the bank? What do you think Cole?

Michael Cole
What do I think? Isn’t this show over already? I can’t wait for us to just be over and done with because I hate John Cena thinking he can just win everything. What about the real talents like R Truth and The Miz?!

The XWL ending logo appears in the bottom corner as the show looks to be coming to a close with Cena standing high on the ladder next to the briefcase.

Joey Styles
Wait is that…Shawn?

On that note the logo goes away and Shawn slides into the ring, Cena being unaware of this is still standing tall on top of the ladder when all of a sudden Shawn punches him in the leg and drags him off of the ladder, Cena manages to somehow land on his feet but facing with his back towards HBK, he quickly tries to turn around but…SUPERKICK! Cena is met with a huge superkick and is out cold on the mat. Shawn looks around with a sly smirk on his face as the crowd are quiet in shock. They don’t know how to react but boo as Shawn raises the US title high in the air while stood above an unconscious Cena.

Michael Cole
Shawn is the one making the statement tonight! I think he was trying to give Cena a message and that he really needs to take his US title match a bit more serious than he may have been doing before.

Joey Styles
Well for once Cole I actually agree with you, as much as he is hated by this crowd he has been a great US Champion and either he see’s Cena as a huge threat that he needs to attack him weekly or this is a message to Cena saying he needs to focus a little less on money in the bank and a bit more on Shawn and the US title match because he definitely worried. HBK is certainly not a man you can go easy against, he can go toe to toe with any man in this company.

Michael Cole
After that I cannot wait to see what happens next week! Look at that Cena is still out cold! This is great Joey!

Joey Styles
Well I can see Cena will definitely have something to say about this and Shawn is not going to be getting off lightly. I think Shawn may have taken things to the next level and with Cena in two important matches in just a few weeks its going to be interesting to see how he focuses on both and which match seems to take over but that certainly left an impact for next week.

Michael Cole
It left more than an impact Joey, Shawn just superkicked Cena back into last week! I bet he won’t even know where he is!

Joey Styles
Well on that shocking note I guess it’s time for the show to end, we’ll see you all next week folks when we will hopefully get an answer from shawn for this attack or we will see John Cena come out and tell us all just what he is going to do about all of this…

After a few moments after Joey finishes speaking the camera goes back to Shawn who is stood over Cena smirking before the camera fades out for the show to end.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Shuggz wrote:
E/T wrote:
Not a filler post at all
Identity theft.

Dat imposter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012   XWL Redemption:  2/19/2012 -  2/26/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/19/2012 - 2/26/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2