Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012

Go down 
+9
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
Zander
JoshiPuroresux
Legal
BoscoHeelBrand
MicksterG951
Jonguin
Bang
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

*As Redemption begins the intro video starts to play opening the show*

*As the video ends the music starts to play again, as the opening pyro goes off on the stage*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 OhneTitel-new

*As the pyro ends the camera shows a vary of shots of an excited crowd as Michael Cole introduces the show*

Michael Cole: Hello everyone, and welcome to the number one show in XWL history. Redemption comes to you live from the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon and I'm joined by my broadcast partner Joey Styles!

Joey Styles: Thanks Michael, and we have a huge main event this week as we will see three of XWL's top stars face off in a triple threat match! We will see the United States champion Shawn Michaels, CM Punk and John Cena in what promises to be a great match up. And these fans here tonight know they're in store for something special here tonight!

*As Joey Styles finishes talking, Shawn Michaels theme begins to play through the PA system as the crowd begin to boo loudly*

*Shawn walks out onto the stage in suit trousers, a red suit and black waistcoat holding a microphone as the crowds boo's continue*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 1-13

Michael Cole: And what a way to kick things off, the United States champion, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!

Joey Styles: Well last week this man took on Ted Dibiase in a close fought match up but he came up short after John Cena sought some revenge as during the match Michaels saw fit to hit John Cena with a Superkick following Cena announcing his intention on becoming the new United States champion.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 12-3

Michael Cole: Cena had no business being out there, he had it coming! And he had no right to get involved in the match, he cost Michaels a huge victory last week when in reality Ted should of been disqualified thanks to Cena punching him right in the face!

*As Shawn remains standing on the ramp his theme slowly fades out as the crowd keep booing him, he raises his microphone to his mouth*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 5-13

Shawn Michaels: Now it's just typical that the Heartbreak Kid has to come out here and give you morons some value for your money since everybody knows that I'm the only person actually able to rise up the to prices on your tickets, in fact I by far exceed them. You see Shawn Michaels isn't just the main event, I am the only attraction around here worth more than a nickel because when I step into that very ring down this ramp no matter what pile of garbage you saw before me and what pile of garbage you saw after me and just as importantly what pile of garbage you saw opposing me the Heartbreak Kid always sends you idiots home knowing that you got value for your buck. And if that's too complicated for you idiots to understand why don't you try this one on for size? Shawn Michaels is not just the Mainevent or the Showstopper, I am the entire show and everybody else is nothing more then a supporting act in the HBKid's world tour. And just like every other tour while a select few nimrods may enjoy the losers in the supporting role, everybody is here to see the main attraction, the headliner, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 3-13

Shawn Michaels: But before I get to the more press issues from last week I have something to say about the Money in the Bank match scheduled for Final Stand 4, why I'm sure all of you people are wondering how come those six guys are in the match and not Shawn Michaels? I mean let's take a look at the competitors and try to figure out why a superstar of my calibre would not be in a match of that stature. You have the X-Treme Champion Michael McGillicutty and the Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler, so we know the reason can't be because I'm already a champion. A better champion than those two nonetheless but still a champion. Then there's James Storm a man who has not picked up a victory in almost a month but despite that he gets rewarded with an opportunity for a World title shot? Are you kidding me? Then of course who could forget...or miss that fat tub of lard, Kevin "Taco Bell" Steen the very man and a half I beat for my title and then defeated him to defend it one month later.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 4-12

Shawn Michaels: And that brings me to John Cena, the man who attacked me last week gets rewarded with a slot in the Money in the Bank match, so him, Dolph Ziggler and Michael McGillicutty will all be pulling double duty, but I can't? Please I can double duty, you've all seen it, and I do it a whole lot better then everybody else. But it's ok John after you don't win the contract, and I beat you for my title, you can slowly go back to jerking the curtain, and while...your wife can go back to jerkin' something else!

*As Shawn insinuates...something the crowd boo him yet again*

Shawn Michaels: What about R-Truth? What's up with that? Huh? The man I defeated just a few weeks ago gets in and I don't, and he thinks there's a conspiracy against him? Well if there's a conspiracy anywhere around here it's against me. But then it hit me I know why I'm not in the Money in the Bank match and that's for one simple reason, and that is I AM Money in the Bank. I don't need a stupid little contract to draw money because I am money. Whenever Shawn Michaels is on the card you know the ratings are going through the roof, so boys you can keep your little match because a real champion doesn't need to take short cuts to get to the top.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 8-9

Shawn Michaels: But since I did just mention conspiracies what about another one, let's talk about the new NEW World Order. Now in case you haven't noticed and honestly I wouldn't blame you because Breakdown is boring and this little group is a notch under irrelevant, but things appear to be starting to Kliq for Hollywood Hulk Hogan on the blue side of town, brothers. But I shouldn't be surprised, brother, it's just the same old Hogan, isn't that right brothers? Always jumping on the band wagon, always fifteen years out of style. But hey, what you gonna do, brother? Keep 'em Hulk, god knows I haven't needed them in a long long time and by the looks of things you need all the help you can get. Although do everyone a favour and make sure Scott goes to AA before we get another ugly situation and Big Kev remembers his knee braces every week before he's on the shelf for another fourteen months. And as for Kid and Hunter just remind them why they made it to where they are today and that's me! And especially remind Hunter who sent him running off to Breakdown in the first place, brother.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 6-11

Shawn Michaels: But enough about those has-beens, let's talk about what happened last week in that ring. See John Cena came out here and said that he wants my United States championship, well John it looks like you've got your wish doesn't it? You got your title shot coming for you at Final Stand 4 even though you know that you don't deserve it but not that it matters because we both know the outcome will be the Heartbreak Kid standing tall with his arm held in victory.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 7-10

Shawn Michaels: But the thing is John that's not what bothers me, what bothered me was you came back down to that ring and got involved in my business. Now you may say it's because you wanted to backup your little buddy Ted Dibiase, but you didn't belong there and that's why kicked you right in your face last week. You need to learn your place John, you can't just walk around here like you own the place, this John is MY show, you will play by MY rules and you will do what I say. But since you are who you are John you don't listen to the voice of reason do you John? Otherwise you would be admitting that you do actually suck.

*The women and the children in the audiences begin to boo Michaels as he smirks at the camera*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 11-3

Shawn Michaels: But you do whatever you can do to make all the little kiddies jump onto their seats so they can see the ring and chant in their squeakiest most annoying voice "Let's go Cena", and last week that just so happened to be getting involved in my business didn't it? You not only distracted the referee when I had the match won, but you deliberately punched me in the face and cost me the match. You know what? Whatever that doesn't matter anymore because tonight in the mainevent, trust me when I tell you I'm not going to stop at just the one Superkick tonight, and while things might be a little bit complex with CM Punk thrown into the mix but that's no problem for me because it's nothing a little dose of Sweet Chin Music can't handle then he can go back to his little problem with Johnny Ace.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 9-8

Shawn Michaels: But me on the other hand, I'm not called Johnny but I am the ace in the hole. While John Cena may have more money then me, he's never drawn more then a dozen of people to an arena. He's working day in ad day out for a few bucks, while I'm working once a week as the spotlight raking in the big dough, because this company needs the Heartbreak Kid to survive. John Cena you are nothing but a zero my friend, just a supporting act to my mainevent. And at Final Stand 4 you will find out first hand why Shawn Michaels rules the wrestling world!

*As Shawn finishes talking he drops his microphone on the stage as his theme begins to play once more*

Michael Cole: What a great man Shawn is. How can't you be proud of a champion like him?

Joey Styles: You hated him two weeks ago? What happened to you?

*As Shawn walks over to his left side of the stage he begins repeatedly motioning for them to "Suck it"*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 2-13

Michael Cole: What are you on about? Hated Shawn? We're hunting buddies, we have been for years, how dare you accuse me of hating him? You're a disgrace you know that? You were banging the HBK drum two weeks ago just like me, he gave you what you wanted and now you boo him like the rest of them!

Joey Styles: Are you really say that Cole? You're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Michael Cole: Of course I'm saying that. Shawn Michaels is a great champion, and you should show him the respect he deserves!

*As Shawn leaves the stage the camera's slowly fade out to a commercial break*

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Don't worry Z, Cody's got your back next week.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Worried? It's Ted lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Zander wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Worried? It's Ted lol

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_lvh4jxpRjV1qb8rrto2_250
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Zander wrote:

Worried? It's Ted lol

Owned.

Only posting cause it's my 200th post, problem?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 pm

#HEEL wrote:
Zander wrote:

Worried? It's Ted lol

Owned.

Only posting cause it's my 200th post, problem?

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_lvh4jxpRjV1qb8rrto1_250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 pm

[Michael Cole]
And the next match we have up will be between Kevin Steen and Mason Ryan. And I'd just like to say that I hope Mason Ryan gives Kevin Steen what he deserves, Kevin Steen is just despicable, #BanSteenBan.

[Joey Styles]
Steen's methods may be a little different than what we're used to, but he is a tremendous athlete.

[Michael Cole]
Methods? He's a wild animal, but let's not talk about him, let's talk about the man they all should be watching because he's soon to dominate this whole company, Mason Ryan!

[Joey Styles]
What are you talking about? Sure Ryan hasn't lost a match, but he isn't that great. But we have to get ready for this match right now.

*"Unsettling differences", Kevin Steen's theme song, rings throughout the arena. Kevin Steen appears on the ramp, and Michael Cole feels his opinion is needed.*

[Michael Cole]
Not this guy, I can't believe this guy even has a job still. I just can't stand him.

*Kevin Steen walks down the ramp to a large reaction of the fans as Kevin Steen has been big as of late, even announced in the Money in the Bank match for Final Stand. Kevin Steen reaches the end of the ramp and hops onto the apron before stepping into the ring and awaiting his opponent for the night's entrance.*

*Mason Ryan's theme song hits and we get a great amount of boos for the so far undefeated superstar. Mason Ryan enters from behind the curtain for the boos to grow louder and a smirk to come across his face.*

[Michael Cole]
There we go, this man is going to do great things in this company, let him have it Mason!

*Mason Ryan walks down the ramp laughing, looking towards Kevin Steen before reaching the end of the ramp where he pauses for a second to stare up into the eyes of Kevin Steen. Mason may be trying to intimidate Steen, but Mason hops onto the apron and into the ring as the referee calls for the bell for the match to start.*

Normal Match
XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionkevinsteenXWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmasonryan
Kevin Steen Vs Mason Ryan

*Mason Ryan and Kevin Steen begin to circle the ring, staring into each others eyes. They begin to lock up with both men pushing back and forth before Kevin Steen wins the upperhand and puts Mason Ryan in a side headlock. Kevin Steen shoots for a punch to the face, but Mason Ryan dodges it and runs the ropes. Ryan bounces back off the ropes and is hit with a powerslam by Kevin Steen. Kevin Steen leans down to the grounded Mason Ryan to deliver strikes to the face of him, but Mason Ryan is eventually able to use his brute strength to grab the fist of Kevin Steen and throw him off. Mason Ryan looks at Kevin Steen who has returned to his feet and they both glare into each others eyes before locking up once more. This time it's Mason Ryan winning the lock up to irish whip Kevin Steen into the ropes and on the return bounce throw a shoulder block to him. Mason Ryan drops a knee to Kevin Steen's head on the ground and then turns around to flex his muscles to the crowd, creating instant boos. But as Mason Ryan is trying that, Kevin Steen comes from behind and rolls him up!*

*No! Mason Ryan is able to kick out at a late two count. Steen argues to the ref a little but it's no use and then he lifts Mason Ryan up. Steen delivers a quick snap DDT to Mason Ryan before walking towards Mason's leg and smashing it into the ground multiple times. Steen lifts Mason Ryan up once more and Irish Whips him into the corner. Steen runs towards the cornered Mason Ryan, but Mason is ready and runs off the turnbuckle to deliver a clothesline to Kevin Steen. Mason Ryan goes to the ground with Steen on the clothesline and has a grin on his face before standing up tall and lifting Kevin Steen up. Mason appears to be going for a lift of some type but Steen is able to counter and push Mason off. Ryan responds with a quick right hand that is countered with a right hand from Steen who then begin to trade back and forth with Steen winning the upperhand. Steen is able to back Ryan into the ropes before hitting a chest slap on Mason leaning on the ropes. Ryan begins to fall forward to hit the match, but Steen catches him and hits a suplex on Ryan. Steen begins to hit elbows on a grounded Mason Ryan before Mason raises his knee to connect with Steen's face and knock him off. Mason Ryan steps back for a moment, seemingly waiting for Kevin Steen to return to his feet. Once Steen returns to his feet, a few seconds later, Mason waits for Steen to turn towards him before nailing him with a spear! Mason Ryan goes for a quick cover.*

*Steen kicks out! Ryan isn't pleased that the ref didn't count the three and shows it, Mason has no time to argue though because Steen gets behind him and hits a back suplex. Kevin Steen lifts up Mason Ryan once again and irish whips him into the corner. Steen walks towards Ryan before attempting to reach for him, but Ryan reverses and pushes Steen into the turnbuckle. Mason Ryan delivers strike after strike to the cornered Kevin Steen and lifts him up to the top of the turnbuckle. Mason Ryan grabs Kevin Steen on the top of the turnbuckle and steps up himself to the top. Steen and Ryan are steady on the top, Steen begins to fight back and throws a punch to Mason Ryan's gut! Steen looks to throw Mason Ryan off the top, but Mason has firm balance up there. Ryan delivers a strike of his own to Steen at the top before throwing his arm over his shoulder and delivering a superplex from the top turnbuckle! Both men lay on the ground before Mason Ryan throws his arm on Kevin Steen for the pin.*

*Steen kicks out again! Mason Ryan lifts up Kevin Steen, frustrated, but Kevin Steen is able to push him off. Mason Ryan seems prepared to lock up with Steen, but Steen catches him off guard with a superkick. Steen begins to taunt to the fans and Mason Ryan after that move. Mason slowly rises up and Steen appears ready for a package piledriver! Steen kicks Mason Ryan in the gut before putting Mason's head between his legs before preparing to lift Mason for the piledriver, but Mason Ryan is able to throw Steen over his head with a back body drop, powering out of it! Mason is relieved to have reversed the finisher and now lifts up Kevin Steen to deliver a two handed chokeslam, sending him back down. Mason Ryan mounts Kevin Steen, throwing punches to the face of Steen back and forth. The ref tells Mason to back off, and fearing being DQ'd, Mason obliges. Ryan helps Kevin to his feet before throwing a gut kick and running the ropes behind Steen to deliver a running bulldog. After the bulldog, Mason begins to mount Steen again and is about ready to throw punches, but Steen is able to reverse it into a leverage pin!*

*Mason Ryan kicks out at an early two count. Steen now also frustrated, wanting to win the match, throws elbows to the back of Mason Ryan as he begins standing up. Kevin Steen stomps on Mason Ryan before Mason Ryan rolls out of the way and Steen stomps the ground, yelping in pain. Ryan chop blocks Kevin Steen quickly and then delivers leg stomps. Ryan lifts Steen up and irish whips him into the corner. Mason Ryan runs at Steen, nailing a clothesline that knocks Steen into a sitting position at the turnbuckle. Mason Ryan stomps out Kevin Steen while he's sitting, before lifting him up again. Mason Ryan attempts to hit a high suplex but Kevin Steen reverses and blocks it. Steen delivers a snap suplex and he begins to boast. Kevin Steen appears to be getting ready to finish this match, waiting for Mason Ryan to get onto his feet. Once on his feet, Kevin Steen locks in position for the Package Piledriver! But wait a second, Mason Ryan is able to wiggle free of Kevin Steen's position holding him and slip behind him, in perfect position for the Full Nelson Slam! Mason Ryan begins to wrench at Kevin Steen before Steen is finally lifted up and slammed, breath taken out of him with the Full Nelson Slam. Mason Ryan covers up Kevin Steen.*

3!!!

*Mason Ryan's theme rings out over the stadium here in Portland, Oregon as Mason Ryan has his hand raised in victory for the 12th week in a row since his debut. Mason Ryan smirks and laughs, almost in the face of the fans who doubt him, that he has won 12 matches in a row and every match since his debut. Mason Ryan hops onto the turnbuckle, still celebrating his victory of Kevin Steen.*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Mason_ryan_display_image

*Mason Ryan stares, now serious, looking at Kevin Steen. Mason Ryan watches Kevin Steen walk out, up the ramp, before beginning to smirk again that he has won. Mason Ryan hops onto the turnbuckle again, the fans in an uproar of boos now at the prolonged celebration from Mason Ryan.*

*Right as the fans think there's no hope, a sight that makes them all brighten up appears as Goldberg rushes through the crowd! Goldberg waits on the opposite side of the ring, Mason Ryan seemingly happy, thinking the fans are cheering for him. Mason Ryan "soaks in the cheers" that are really for Goldberg and Goldberg is clearly anxious for Mason Ryan to hop off of the turnbuckle. Mason Ryan finally hops off of the turnbuckle to turn around and is speared by Goldberg!

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 GoldbergSpearBatista

*Goldberg explodes with taunts to the crowd, looking fired up after taking down Mason Ryan with the spear. Goldberg's theme song hits as Goldberg is excited in the ring.*

*We head to commercial break with Goldberg standing tall over Mason Ryan, but before commercial break we take a word from our commentators.*

[Michael Cole]
That was psychotic, Goldberg is crazy, how does Mason Ryan deserve that! Goldberg deserves to be fired, no one deserves that, that was just inhuman!

[Joey Styles]
Goldberg gave Mason Ryan what Mason would have given Goldberg, he just did it first! That was a smart move, Cole, Goldberg has gained the advantage on Ryan!

[Michael Cole]
How? That was a dirty move, Mason Ryan would never stoop to levels like that, he has beaten 12 men in a row cleanly, no tricks involved! Goldberg is just playing dirty here.

[Joey Styles]
It's not playing dirty, Mason Ryan HAS done it before, he did it to Sheamus, he did it to Daniel Bryan, now Goldberg and Mason Ryan are on a level playing field!

[Michael Cole]
Level playing field? That was insane, that's not leveling the playing field, that's just crazy! Goldberg should be suspended, fined, or even banned from being in XWL permanently! What Goldberg just did was wrong.

[Joey Styles]
Cole, I'm not going to argue with you. Let's take a quick word from our sponsors but we'll be right back with XWL Action on Redemption here live in Portland, Oregon!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionkellykellyXWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmaryse
Kelly Kelly Vs Maryse

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Im going to admit Im liking Mason/Goldberg and Im a fan of Mason Ryan. Mason Ryan 4 United States Champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm

#SEME wrote:
Im going to admit Im liking Mason/Goldberg and Im a fan of Mason Ryan. Mason Ryan 4 United States Champion.
fuck yea
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Still want him to lose before final stand for shits and giggles though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Zander wrote:
Still want him to lose before final stand for shits and giggles though.
okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 pm

{Ring Announcer}
This match is set for one fall, introducing first, hailing from Venice California, Briannnn Kendrickkkkk!

The fans cheer as Brian Kendrick sprints to the ring, climbs the corner turnbuckle, and does a back flip into the center of the ring

{Ring Announcer}
And introducing the challenger, from someplace in Canada, way too lazy to look it up.. Tyson Kidd!

Tyson who's already in the ring raises his arm to the crowds boos. The two circle each other before the ref signals for the match to begin and they lock up

Coolpimp recorded the match but never posted.. insert Brian Kendrick hitting Sliced Bread..

Brian Kendrick's theme blasts from the PA System as The Wizard of Odd hops up to the top turnbuckle to celebrate his victory over his former friend and Resistance Member; Tyson Kidd.

{Styles}
Well it looks like the time off hasn't stopped Brian Kendrick one bit! What a victory!

{Cole}
Oh please. Isn't it obvious, Tyson Kidd was going easy on Kendrick, he didn't want to re-injure his former Tag Team Partner!

{Styles}
Sureeeee.

Back in the ring Kendrick is looking down at Tyson while he tries to catch his breath

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 11064268

{Cole}
Anyways, that win wasn't that impressive, Tyson Kidd is in the X-Treme Division, it's about time that Kendrick stops picking on wrestlers from his old Division and starts fighting U.S. Title contenders!

{Styles}
So you're saying that Kendrick is too good for the X-Treme Division? Is that a compliment I hear coming out of Michael Cole's mouth!

{Cole}
No, it's just that.. uhm. Kendrick will have no chance against U.S. Title contenders, I can't wait for him to realize that himself!

{Styles}
Just like Bryan, Kendrick was trained by our current United States Champion, I would love to see any of those three face off in the future.

Back in the ring Kendrick is helping Tyson up to his feet

{Styles}
Would you look at the sportsmanship that Kendrick is showing!

{Cole}
Oh please!

As Tyson steadies himself against the ropes Kendrick goes to offer his hand for a shake but just as he does...

Daniel Bryan's theme plays and the crowd reacts with a sea of boos! Kendrick stares towards the stage awaiting the American Dragon.

{Cole}
Where is he?

After a few moments Bryan's theme stops, Kendrick turns around with a confused look only to be hit with a Roundhouse Kick out of no where by Tyson Kidd!

{Cole}
Ha! Tyson used the distraction to take out Kendrick! That was too smart!

Tyson smirks as his theme begins to play as he hops out of the ring and we go to a commercial break
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Jerry wrote:
{Ring Announcer}
This match is set for one fall, introducing first, hailing from Venice California, Briannnn Kendrickkkkk!

The fans cheer as Brian Kendrick sprints to the ring, climbs the corner turnbuckle, and does a back flip into the center of the ring

{Ring Announcer}
And introducing the challenger, from someplace in Canada, way too lazy to look it up.. Tyson Kidd!

Tyson who's already in the ring raises his arm to the crowds boos. The two circle each other before the ref signals for the match to begin and they lock up

Coolpimp recorded the match but never posted.. insert Brian Kendrick hitting Sliced Bread..

Brian Kendrick's theme blasts from the PA System as The Wizard of Odd hops up to the top turnbuckle to celebrate his victory over his former friend and Resistance Member; Tyson Kidd.

{Styles}
Well it looks like the time off hasn't stopped Brian Kendrick one bit! What a victory!

{Cole}
Oh please. Isn't it obvious, Tyson Kidd was going easy on Kendrick, he didn't want to re-injure his former Tag Team Partner!

{Styles}
Sureeeee.

Back in the ring Kendrick is looking down at Tyson while he tries to catch his breath

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 11064268

{Cole}
Anyways, that win wasn't that impressive, Tyson Kidd is in the X-Treme Division, it's about time that Kendrick stops picking on wrestlers from his old Division and starts fighting U.S. Title contenders!

{Styles}
So you're saying that Kendrick is too good for the X-Treme Division? Is that a compliment I hear coming out of Michael Cole's mouth!

{Cole}
No, it's just that.. uhm. Kendrick will have no chance against U.S. Title contenders, I can't wait for him to realize that himself!

{Styles}
Just like Bryan, Kendrick was trained by our current United States Champion, I would love to see any of those three face off in the future.

Back in the ring Kendrick is helping Tyson up to his feet

{Styles}
Would you look at the sportsmanship that Kendrick is showing!

{Cole}
Oh please!

As Tyson steadies himself against the ropes Kendrick goes to offer his hand for a shake but just as he does...

Daniel Bryan's theme plays and the crowd reacts with a sea of boos! Kendrick stares towards the stage awaiting the American Dragon.

{Cole}
Where is he?

After a few moments Bryan's theme stops, Kendrick turns around with a confused look only to be hit with a Roundhouse Kick out of no where by Tyson Kidd!

{Cole}
Ha! Tyson used the distraction to take out Kendrick! That was too smart!

Tyson smirks as his theme begins to play as he hops out of the ring and we go to a commercial break

... Look at the upload date....I thought you subscribed to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:58 pm

*During the latest edition of Redemption, suddenly the broadcast is cut off by a mysterious video...*

*The programming then resumes as normal...*

Last edited by Red on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Red wrote:
*During the latest edition of Redemption, suddenly the broadcast is cut off by a mysterious video...*

*The programming then resumes as normal...*

Damn Chris Hero hacking XWL again.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:06 pm

can't wait for you to debut Roderick.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptionvelvetskyXWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmichelle
Velvet Sky vs Michelle McCool

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:16 pm

**Redemption returns from a commercial break and the camera pans around the arena showing the XWL fans in attendance. We then go to ringside with our Redemption commentary team of Michael Cole and Joey Styles. Before either can speak they are interrupted by familiar entrance music.

The fans have the same mixed reaction to Kevin Steen’s entrance music and it’s not before long that the reaction gets louder as the mixture of boos and cheers amplify as Kevin Steen steps out from behind the curtain, through the entrance and onto the ramp. There are some fans who hate this man but there are some fans who love this man’s antics. Kevin Steen stands there momentarily before making his way towards ringside with a smirk on his face. Steen makes it to ringside and there be a couple of John Cena fans at ringside giving some verbal abuse towards Steen who stops to stare down these fans. The one grown man fan starts to the flip the bird and saying something to Steen who just smirks and grabs the fans John Cena cap and throws it into the crowd pissing the fan off so much that security have to make sure he doesn’t try jump the guard rail. Steen then climbs the steel steps then into the ring. Steen stands in the middle of the ring with open arms as he fans are cheering and booing and a mixed chant has broken out.

**Mr Wrestling…….You Fat Fuck………Mr Wrestling………You Fat Fuck!!

Steen just soaks up the reaction he gets from the crowd. He snatches a microphone off the ringside assistant but as the assistant walks off to sit down Steen calls him back. Steen takes the gum out of his mouth and places it in the palm on the assistant and you can hear Steen just tell the assistant to “Fuck Off”. Steen starts to circle the ring as the fans are waiting what Steen has to say. Steen lifts the mic up his mouth and starts to talk.**

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Ukq7r

Kevin Steen: Well there seems to be some fucktards here in Portland tonight!! I mean first I come down to the ring and I actually see 2 grown men wearing John Cena t-shirts then I get to the ring and you start call me a fat fuck. Damn that just gets old, but each to their own because you can call me what the hell you like, I mean you can call me Susan if it makes your pathetic little lives any better but I am Kevin Motherfucking Steen, I am what the first load of fans realised as “Mr Wrestling” but that isn’t the only little nickname I have gained over the past few years of my career. I am the real anti-Christ of pro wrestling not that little fucker known as Jeff Hardy, I am more that though because I am pro wrestling worst nightmare, actually I am XWL worst nightmare because I will be here to do one thing and that one is to take everyone in my path and fuck their shit up on my way to the World Heavyweight Championship. You see I wasn’t able to compete last week due to some issues that I am not going to get into right now, but not only that I thought to myself it has been a few weeks since I last stood in this ring and got on this mic and said what the fuck I wanted.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 ZMqsB

Kevin Steen: Well I am here tonight, I am here tonight because I thought I would give you my thoughts on the announcement that was made last week concerning a little match for the next PPV, the biggest PPV of the year, the PPV known as FINAL STAND!!!! Well this year is the 4th Annual Final Stand and I understand that this is consider the biggest show in the XWL calendar, well last year Final Stand 3 may have been considered a great show but it was missing one thing and that one thing was ME!!Last Year I was still fucking shit up working in the independents whilst this company was making it to the big time. I came here and I have spent the past year of 2011 causing havoc and even getting myself a title reign. I was the best United States Champion of 2011 if not the best ever United States Champion in this business, but that is a whole different story. But this year is going to different, yeah there will still be some fucktards to beat the heck out of, they will some people who need to get fucked up, but this year I am going to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Our Champion Wade Barrett is considered a great champion as he held that and the Intercontinental title at the same damn time, Well Wade congratulations on losing your Intercontinental title and that won’t be the only thing you will be losing if me and you step foot in this ring with that World Championship on the line. Anyway back to the little match that has been booked for Final Stand 4 already. That match is the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, as match that guarantees a World Championship opportunity whenever the winner of the match damn well wants to. I mean the winner could wait until the champ has gone through match then cash in the little briefcase and take advantage. Well I like the sound of that but we know that last year’s cash in didn’t really succeed all that well. Firstly the person who won the match Jean Claude Van Dam actually put it on the line to Roid Rage Batista, then that freak-a-zoid looking motherfucker failed with a cash in, how damn stupid.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 8UqMj

Kevin Steen: Well as you all know I am in that match, I am going to have a chance at getting myself that briefcase, get me that shot to cash in when I want and I love the sound of all this. It is such an asshole move to cash in on a weakened opponent and if that what I have to do become the champion I will. But there are others who would most likely be the bitch and cash it in for a legit match to prove that they are “the best”. Well looking at my opponents, there is maybe one person who would be honourable about the cash in and that’s moron A and moron B out there favourite superstar, John Cena. Well John best of luck but you will not take the briefcase so go back trying to please those fans who love you by kissing ass and sucking dick, because Hustle, Loyalty, Respect isn’t getting you shit in the ladder match. John I will rise above something but it won’t be hate, I will be rising above you on that ladder like you mom has made me rise in our close encounters and I will take that briefcase. Who else is there in this ladder match, hmmmm let me think, oh right yeah that one crazy bastard Ronald Killings known to you as R-Truth. That guy is just one crazy son of a bitch but that is going to be his let down, he will most likely try to climb the ladder to get away from those spiders or to try to help lil Jimmy down instead of getting that briefcase. Next is the son of the legendary Mr Perfect. Well Mikey boi, you are far from as good as your father was but hey you have made an impact here in XWL recently but beating Ted Dibiase isn’t really an accomplishment so why you’re here is new to me but like John and Ronnie you are just another little obstacle in my way that I will have to fuck up.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Z7ocs

Kevin Steen: Next up, Mr Hash tag HEEL himself Dolph Ziggler, the show off, Mr Perfection, Mr Kevin Steen couldn’t give a fuck if you’re the Intercontinental champion and that you can do a Rubik cube in two seconds. Dolph I actually admire what you have done here in XWL but don’t mistake that for me being kind, no sir-re, If I have to drop your bleach blonde hash tag ass off the top of that ladder to the outside and put you out of your damn XWL career I will not have a problem with doing so. Ok maybe it’s times to finish off and go get myself to catering before my match with Freak-a-zoid part deux. So the last person in that match is the Cowboy James Storm. Well what have I got to really say about you??Well I mean you’re a long haired beer drinking, Johnny Cash listening FUCKTARD!!! Well you rednecks aren’t really known for the brains of any sort really are you, I mean damn trying to climb a ladder when some bastard has bash you over the head with a chair or one of those ladders I would make it hard to climb but after a couple of bottle of your beer might make it a little difficult but hey good luck with that….

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Z6Di3

**Kevin Steen stops talking as he is interrupted by the very man he was just talking about entrance music.**

*Storm walks out onto the ramp as the crowd starts to having a combination of boo's and cheer's, most likely a reversal of the Steen fans and haters of earlier with him interrupting him.

{Styles}
Wow, Storm is actually here on Redemption? We saw him lose a match to Sheamus earlier on Breakdown due to Steve Austin's interference.

{Cole}
Simply a testament to how Austin fears him and how brave Storm is for venturing over to Redemption!

{Style}
You're insane.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_11_17_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40014

{James Storm}
Are you serious?! Are you kidding me right now? They let you into the match? I thought there was a weight limit for ladder matches or something? And I know you try to make up for your weight with your cool ability to swear every other word but it ain't working for ya Kev....trust me. Now I bet you're wondering why I'm here on Redemption, and the answer for that is I took a nice little stroll on over to this show because I had a few more things I wanted to say and I figured that if I stayed and said them over on Breakdown Stone Cold would cheap shot me again. Because I had Sheamus beat until Austin stuck his nose in my business! So that's why I'm here. So to the things I want to get off my chest, let's start with Austin real quickly. No matter what he does, no matter what he tries I am NOT facing him at Final Stand in a cage match because, the other reason I'm here, I'm competing in Money in the Bank. Of course you all have met Steen, he's hard to miss, and he mentioned some of the other people in the match including myself, Mr. John Cena, "The Human Barbie Doll" Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, and of course Michael "No One Gives A Crap About Me or My Boring Voice" McGillicutty. Cena you're a good person, and a respectable man. You do all kinds of good deeds with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, with the military and I commend you for that but this is a fight boy, not a charity ball! So all that extra stuff doesn't matter! It's who can hit harder and I'm gonna bet on myself in that case. Ziggler, you're the Intercontinental Champion, unfortunately you didn't beat the other champion. So therefore, to me, you're still just a giant barbie whose almost gonna be to scared to compete in this match because you'll be afraid someone like me will kick those precious looks of yours off your face. R-Truth, honestly I have nothing to say about you, good or bad other than you're a functioning psychotic.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_11_17_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40016

{James Storm}
And finally that leaves the son of one of the greatest wrestler's of all-time, Michael McGillicutty. I don't like you son and you know that and I know that and unfortunately for you all you are is the son of Mr. Perfect and after Final Stand, when I win that match that's all you'll remain to be. Another unfortunate thing is I want to hurt you and the only thing in that match I want to make sure happens besides me winning is to see you crash and burn, and fail miserably. I don't like your smug attitude that you think you've accomplished something here in XWL because you haven't! I've been here two months and have accomplished more than you by repeatedly taking out Stone Cold. And don't bring up your "title" because I don't value that title because of the competition you face to get and defend it. Hell Mike even tubby in the ring there has accomplished more than you! He's a former United States Champion! And quite possibly beat out Big Show for the title of "World's Largest Athlete" and maybe even has a hot dog eating title or two. The point I'm trying to make is the 5 of us are out of your league, this match is for one of the most sought after prizes in the industry, the chance to be called "Mr. Money in the Bank" and I don't think you're even ready to deal with the damage this match is going to bring to you so if I were you I'd just......walk.....away. And......

*Just as Storm continues to speak the theme song of Michael McGillicutty starts to play throughout the arena and Storm lowers the mic and lowers his head and begins to chuckle...

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2011_11_17_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_MP40009

*And as McGillicutty walks out of the back onto the stage Storm walks down the ramp and joins Kevin Steen in the ring who simply flips him off as Storm laughs.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 MM16
{McGillicutty}
James Storm, first you talk trash then you walk away from me? Oh yeah, you're a real man aren't you? So, what you're basically saying is that I can't take the pain that I'm going to receive in a ladder match. That's where you're wrong, Cowboy, you see I am damn near impervious to pain and I'll tell you why. Two weeks before X-treme X-mas, I competed for this X-treme Championship, that I have around my waist, in an Extreme Rules match, not only that, I went through a flaming table. Then two weeks later, I went into the same match, injured. Granted, I was defeated in both, but at least that shows you how much pain I can take. You are right about one thing, I am the least likely person to win this match and I'm pretty sure everybody in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match thinks I'm not a threat. That mindset is exactly why I am winning the match, everybody is gonna be busy fighting each other that they're not going to notice me and that, in turn, will be their downfall.

*Michael starts walking down the ramp*

{McGillicutty}
With that being said, I can see it in your eyes, James, your poker face isn't as good as you might think. You know you're not going to win this match and it's not that you don't want to, it's that you can't. You can say you're going to climb the ladder and retrieve the briefcase, but the fact of the matter is you won't and neither is “tubby” standing in the ring with you. Maybe if they put a hotdog up there, Steen might win, but you won't and you want to know why, it's obviously because the ladder won't be able to hold you up long enough for you to grab the briefcase. Every person in this match has a weakness and you can bet your ass I'm going to exploit them to my advantage. Like R-Truth is afraid of heights, so he might as well not even show up. Like Dolph Ziggler's ego will get the best of him. All I need to do is bring a mirror with me and he isn't even going to focus on the match as much as he's focusing on himself. Last on the list is John Cena and I mean really, who thinks Cena's going to win Money In The Bank? Nobody in this match even likes him, so that obviously makes him the biggest target in said match. Which brings me to-

*Before Michael can finish his sentence, is interrupted by a familiar theme...*

As Cena’s old theme hits around the arena the crowd give a large pop as Steen, Storm and Mcgillicutty look confused as too what is going on, after a few moments without Cena appearing on the stage all 3 men begin to laugh until a voice is heard through the PA.

John Cena
Let me show you guys a lesson, from the only graduate in a class called thuganomics…

Kevin you come out here and claim you’re the best
The fact is you need to step back just like all the rest
You call yourself the anti Christ of professional wrestling, man you must be trippin’
Just look at you dude, you look like two fat chicks going skinny dippin’.
Kevin you want to be Mr Mitb, you want to carry that briefcase
The only thing your going to be carrying is your neck in a brace
You see Kevin this is serious now I ain’t messin’
But seriously dude when you gonna stop cross dressing?
Nah I’m messing man I’m sure you’re just big boned
You best go look this up on the internet because you just got owned
Now Kevin the only thing you are is just bad luck
In the words of all of these people you are just one big fat …

Crowd
FUCK!

Steen looks around pissed as the crowd are laughing at him and cheering along to the rap as Storm lets out a sly laugh under his breath.

John Cena
Moving on next to Mr James Storm, a wannabe cowboy who likes to drink beer
You think you’re the modern day Steve Austin dude except whenever these fans see you they can’t help but boo and jeer.
We’ve all seen you’re act before dude, Stone Cold did it much better
Now why don’t you go cry to your mom and get her to knit you a sweater.
You see these people love me their cheering my name
Stepping in the ring with me is a whole different ball game.
You think you can hit harder than me, man are you for real?
You better go ask yo’ momma cause she knows I’m the real deal!

Storm takes off his sunglasses and throws them to the ground and shouts Cena to come down to the ring and to show himself as the crowd continue to laugh and play along with the rap

John Cena
Now Michael Mcgillicutty the son of Mr Perfect, you have a lot of potential kid I’m not gonna deny it.
But at Final Stand it is my time to shine so why don’t you just go turn around and quit.
You think no one likes me man? Have you not heard these people cheering me on?
You are clearly delusional so why don’t you just get gone?
I love these fans and respect everything they’ve done for me.
I’d do anything for these fans and give it all back to them for free!

Cena chants begin to start as the voice cuts out for a few moments…after a moment Cena’s current theme blasts around the arena as the crowd jump to their feet as the camera quickly goes to Michael Mcgillicutty who is shown on the stage slowly walking down to the ring before going back to the stage where Cena has already rushed out and is running around as the crowd are on their feet.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00037

John Cena
Did somebody forget to tell them I have a degree in thuganomics?

Cena stands on the stand with a mic in hand before beginning to slowly walk down to the ramp towards the ring

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00102

John Cena
Now guys I really hoped you liked that short beginning but now lets get down to serious business. In just over a month at final stand we are all going to be in the Money In The Bank ladder match and well obviously management feel that any one of us deserve that big step up into becoming a future world champion but at Final Stand I intend to make history when I not only become Mr Money in the bank but I also defeat Shawn Michaels to become the United States Champion. I am going to make sure I win both matches and even though I am pulling double duty and competing twice in what are sure to be two very tough matches I am going to rise above and make sure I come out on top with what I feel I deserve. For too long I’ve sat back and allowed others to have their oppertunitys at titles, I’ve looked at problems which would help the greater good for example going against Dwayne and Cody Rhodes. I personally feel I have benefitted a lot from those matches but now I am ready to once again come into every show week in week out and be able to say THE CHAMP……IS HERE!

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00106

John Cena
Now guys I’m not going to do what you did and that is say my peace at the top of the stage away from all of you. I am going to be a man and come down and say what I have to say to your faces. Now I was able to express most of my feelings for you guys in the beginning but I mean there are 2 other guys I missed out. Dolph Ziggler and R Truth. Now as much as I love R Truth and his little jimmys with this being in a ladder match as stated before due to his fear of heights I don’t see him as a threat. Now you three, you three are people who could potentially be threats and I mean I have never stepped in the ring with two of you so who knows what you could do but I have you Kevin. I know how you think I mean I have been in the ring twice against you. I know how to prepare and I can guarantee you are not going to get the same result again. Now I’m sure over the next few weeks we are going to see a lot of tension but I mean I also have to focus on being able to go against Shawn at Final Stand too so I mean I am going to be a bit mixed as too what is going on each week and well knowing most of the people here that leaves 6 people who would want to attack me instead of just the one or just the 5.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00130

John Cena
I have been going against people such as Dwayne, such as Cody Rhodes to build myself up. I wanted to get all the experience I could before going into a championship match because I wanted to be the best I could be so I could put on the best show for all of these fans. 2012 is going to be a good year for the CeNation and what better way for us to kick it off with a bang with me taking home the US title and a guaranteed shot at Wades World title. I know Wade is a tough guy though and heisn’t going to let up that easy I mean just look at Batista. But I’m not going to diverse or I’d be rambling on for days. The fact is that as soon as this bell rings at Final Stand the time for playing games is over. I have a hunger and a desire to put on a great show for all the fans and for myself. At final stand I am going to give you all the biggest ass whooping off you’re life and I’ll makes sure I am the only man climbing that ladder…

Before Cena can continue he is interrupted which causes his too give a strong look at the stage

This interruption is none other than the theme song of the Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler. As Ziggler's theme hits, the fans begin to boo loudly once again. Ziggler walks out onto the stage and waits, smirking.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00367

After a few seconds, he heads for the ring with a mic in hand and upon entering, he begins to speak.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00393

[Dolph Ziggler]
Ladies and gentlemen, you're welcome! Yes, Dolph Ziggler HAS arrived on Redemption! Not that you deserve it but the jealousy on all of your faces makes it all worth it for me.

The fans once again break into an outburst of boos.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Shut up marks, I'm not here for you. I'm here for fatass and friends in the ring right here.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00394

[Dolph Ziggler]
What are you lookin' at Steen? Sizing me up like a buffet? You look surprised that I'm talking to you like this.. have you ever SEEN me on Breakdown? What am I saying, of COURSE you have! Just because you respect what I've achieved, doesn't mean that I respect you. I don't. I respect none of you. Why? What's there to respect? I'm the best wrestler, the best talker, the best looking, the best all 'round, it takes alot to impress me.. and you losers.. don't. No, Kevin you walked out here and you talked a load of crap about money in the bank, about the people in it. You talked about how great "Mr Wrestling" is. And you know what, I'm not even gonna insult you about your weight anymore. I mean yeah, the only possible thing big enough to support THAT mass of weight in the Money in the Bank match is your own ego, but enough of that. I'm much smarter than these people, I'm not gonna insult you about your weight.. I'm gonna insult you about your intelligence. That's right! Apparently swearing a ton and trying to stand out from the other idiots makes you a credible superstar. Gimme a break Kevin, get in line with the rest of the wannabes.. if you can fit. Yeah I made another fat joke, whatevs.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00396

[Dolph Ziggler]
But hey, I'll lay off the remarks and you lay off the food, eh Kevin? Hah, as if. Moving on to the next loser, James Storm! You're that guy who thinks he's Stone Cold, but hates Stone Cold, but still tries to BE Stone Cold, right? Seriously dude, take notes: start making sense. I'm not trying to control who you want to be, but here's MY tips, tips from the champ. Wash your hair, get some talent, and take off your hat and shades, you look ridiculous. Otherwise, sorry about YOUR damn luck because your dead-end career will stay exactly that, dead. NEXT. Michael McGillicutty.. I mean, I REALLY want to diss you dude, but every fibre of my being is screaming "WHO?" You're like Ted Dibiase minus the fun of being able to laugh at your ridiculously cheesy speeches and games of monopoly.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00404

[Dolph Ziggler]
Oh, this one's gonna be fun! John Cena, born and raised in the ghetto I see. Better hope you learned some street smarts on the street cause based on that rap, you're nearly as bad as Kevin when it comes to basic intelligence. But really, it feels just fantastic to share this ring with the one and only John Cena! That's right marks, cheer for this man! Not really, shut up. Seriously John, it's an honour to stand here. There's nothing I enjoy more than a comparison between the worst wrestler of all time, and the best wrestler who will ever walk this earth. Disaster is a strong word, so what better to describe you with. A wrestling disaster. I mean, atleast you've got your funny raps and jokes about people, so that evens it out. Oooohhh, but, you're not funny so.. awkward..

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00405

[Dolph Ziggler]
Now that I've pissed off all of you Ziggler wannabes, it's time to get down to serious business. Because you see all jokes and all mocking aside, I'm GOING to win the Money in the Bank ladder match at Final Stand, and hey, maybe I'll leave that very show with the World Heavyweight title in my hands also. I told the wrestling world that I'd return better than ever, I did. I said that I'd tear the roster apart, I did. I said that I'd change the face of Breakdown, and oh yeah, I did. I said that I'd be the XWL Intercontinental Champion and you guys have the perfect view. Right here around my waist, is something that none of you can hold, because none of you have what it takes to beat Dolph Ziggler. When I stand at the top of that ladder, not only will I earn the right to a title match whenever I please, but more than that.. it'll symbolise exactly what you all know, what I've been telling you all for months. It will symbolise once and for all that you can never reach the heights that I have and will continue to reach. You'll never be on my level. And you'll never be in a caliber with stars like myself. Hashtag, HEEL.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00442

[Dolph Ziggler]
But hey while I'm at it, I'm gonna talk about the last participant in the match at Final Stand. R-Truth.. where do I begin? R-Truth-

Before Dolph can finish his sentence, he alike the others in the ring with him, is also interrupted.

But the theme is cut off almost immediately as Truth steps out from behind the curtain, microphone in hand.....

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-17_19-44-38-94

[R-Truth]
You have got to be kidding me right now! When I heard I was getting a chance at a contract that automatically guarantee's me a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship I was over the moon! I was happier than a homosexual with two asses! I mean to think that all of these conspiracies were finally over! The Truth had finally prevailed over the evil that is this company! HOORAY! Right? WRONG! It couldn't have been a battle royal! It couldn't have been a hell in a cell! It couldn't have been a damn rap battle.....Which by the way John Cena, I'm coming for you ninja! It had to be what? A LADDER MATCH!

All of the other participants in the ring just begin to laugh at Truth, knowing how scared he is of heights...but he continues speaking

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-17_19-44-39-74

[R-Truth]
Oh so y'all think this is funny? It's a serious issue we have on our hands here. Dolph Ziggler, Mr. Hashtag Heel. I happened to be talking to Evan Bourne backstage one time and he told me that while you guys were rolling in your little unit you were afraid of clowns! So don't stand in that ring and act all high and mighty because you now my weakness, if you push me over the edge I'll stroll down that ramp at Final Stand dressed as Ronald McDonald, doesn't make a damn difference to me!

Kevin Steen begins to laugh in the face of Dolph Ziggler and can be heard shouting, "Clowns?! Fucking clowns?!" But before anyone can speak Truth takes control again..

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-17_19-44-46-75

[R-Truth]
What's so funny tubby? This is a ladder match, that means you actually have to get up off your fat ass and climb, you'll have to do something that you loath! Work hard! So instead of laughing at Hashtag Baby Oil over there I suggest you hit the treadmill and run faster than the speed of my foot shooting down your throat......Which is probably a bad idea when I think about it........now that I think about it, the last time me and my boy The Miz had a run in with you, you had a little friend running around in a mask flipping over the ropes and screaming French or something.......Where did he go exactly? You can't just go eating people Kevin, it's bad for your health!

Kevin Steen immediately plain faces and looks ready to pounce for R-Truth which James Storm finds hilarious, however as he begins to laugh, Truth cuts him off.....

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-17_19-44-50-72

[R-Truth]
Well I'll be......James Storm actually laughing, there's a sight to see people, we've been so used to watching you get your ass kicked by Steve Cold Austin Stone every week that we all thought the only expression you had was, "I just got my ass whooped by a bald Texan" I seem to remember a couple of months ago R-Truth beat that son of a bitch like a dog in the middle of the ring and sent him crying to his mommy! He ran away from me and The Miz, he is nothing but a coward! And you, you are actually having problems with him.....Maybe if you stopped fighting and sat down to have a few beers and got to talking you'd both realize that you are nothing but little bitches with attitude problems!

John Cena opens his mouth in shock before saying, "oh snap" but he turns his attention to R-Truth as he realizes it's his turn to face the music...

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-17_19-44-57-73

[R-Truth]
Now John, we've had our problems in the past, you've confronted me, we've faced off, we just plain don't agree......on pretty much everything! You wanna know why? Because you are a company guy, you're about one suit away from being so far up Vickie Guerrero's ass that you'll be lost forever! You're like a little lapdog, you sit by this company's side and you bark at all their decisions, screaming well done, wanting your little bit of approval, wanting a treat for your loyalty, maybe even get a little belly rub on the side if you're into that stuff....But you know what I hate about you the most? You make my stomach turn with your lies! See all those other men in the ring, they may be failures in their own right but at least they stay true to themselves, Dolph Ziggler, he'll straight up tell you he's a bastard, in fact, he relies on the fact. Kevin Steen would have no problem telling you he's about to break your back and Ol' James Storm there is a self confessed alcoholic, YOU'RE TEARING THIS FAMILY APART JAMES!!!!

All the participants in the ring as well as the sold out crowd simultaneously "WTF" at Truths outburst, but he re-composes himself and begins to speak again....

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-17_19-44-52-75

[R-Truth]
But you, John Cena, you tell everyone that you love these fans, you love their support.....please....we all know that their support does absolutely nothing! What did it get me back when I was dancing like a chimp and raping like a washed up artist every week? DIDDLYSQUAT! You say you love them for one reason only and it's because it makes you look good! But I promise you come Final Stand 4 I will pull the wool from your eyes and make you see the Truth! Because that's what I'm all about, helping people before they become a lost cause!

Michael McGillicutty smirks at Cena, before Truth interrupts once more...

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-17_19-44-55-75

[R-Truth]
Now I'm sorry, this is really quite awkward, I want to speak to you but....but I have no idea how to pronounce your name...I'm sorry.....

{McGillicutty}
It's Michael McGillicutty!

[R-Truth]
Michael McLittlewilly?

{McGillicutty}
Michael McGillicutty!

[R-Truth]
Michael McSillyputty?

{McGillicutty}
Michael McGillicutty!

[R-Truth]
Michael McCrazygolfputter?

{McGillicutty}
OH COME ON!

[R-Truth]
What?

[Crowd]
WHAT?!

[R-Truth]
DON'T BE WHATTIN' ME!

[Crowd]
WHAT?!

[R-Truth]
DON'T WHAT ME!

[Crowd]
WHAT?!

[R-Truth]
THIS IS YOUR FAULT MICHAEL MCPHOTOSHOP

McGillicutty can be seen mouthing, "What the...." Before Truth drops his mic and makes his way down the ramp and into the ring along with the rest of the competitors...

With all the men competing in the Money In The Bank match in the ring, the time for talk and witty comebacks comes to an end. Everybody in the ring begins glaring at each other, waiting to see who makes the first move in this combustible situation. A few moments pass as nobody seems to be budging an inch in the ring, then suddenly John Cena is pushed into the middle of the ring by the two champions in the match, Dolph Ziggler and Michael McGillicutty. The five other men begin circling their prey like a pack of wolves.

Cena slowly rotates in a circle, looking at the five men that surround him. Cena lets out a battle cry, which momentarily stuns everybody in the ring, and charges the first person he sees, which happens to be Michael McGillicutty. Michael tries to defend himself from Cena's onslaught but to no avail. The four other men rush to Michael's aid, but it wasn't to save Michael, it was to possibly try to injure Cena, who is probably their biggest threat, before the ladder match. Before Cena can get as much offense as he wants, he is pushed over and ganged up on and hit with a flurry of punches and kicks directed at his abdomen and head. Michael regains his composure and joins the others in the assault on Cena.

The assault goes on for another minute before the Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler begins to slowly back off without anybody noticing and begins to size up one of the other competitors, which happens to be Kevin Steen, a former United States Champion. He pounces on Steen, in hopes of locking in his patented Sleeperhold. Steen quickly breaks out with so much force that Ziggler is knocked out of the ring, hitting hard on the mat. Steen follows him out and both men begin to brawl on the outside with the brawl leading up the the ramp area. With only three men left attacking Cena, Michael, just like Ziggler, begins taking a few steps back and begins to setup what looks like Michael's signature McGillicutter, his target, none other than R-Truth. Michael shouts out, “Hey, Truth, Look it's Lil' Jimmy!” which causes R-Truth to turn around shouting “Where!?” Almost instantly, Michael makes a beeline for R-Truth, who somehow manages to know it was coming and hits his finishing maneuver The Shut Up on Michael. R-Truth focuses his attention on Michael as he begins swing his fists at him. Which only leaves James Storm to fight Cena.

Storm begins circling Cena, stomping any exposed body part, when suddenly, by some miracle, Cena somehow regained all his strength and pushes Storm off of him and, like the four other men before them, begin brawling. Ziggler, who is still fighting Steen by the ramp area and losing, manages to land an eye rake on Steen, which for just a second stops him in his tracks and gives Ziggler a few seconds to run back into the ring with Steen chasing him. Ziggler slides into the ring and collides with R-Truth, who stops his assault on Michael to turn around and have a staredown with Ziggler. Their staredown is cut short by Steen, who hits both men with a double clothesline. Storm manages to stop Cena in his tracks with a swift but stiff low blow. With almost all men down, Steen is left standing tall in the middle of the ring, flicking everybody off before shifting his attention to Michael. He drags Michael to the center of the ring and locks in a sharpshooter on the X-treme Champion. Michael quickly begins tapping on the canvas as hard as he can but to no avail. Just when it seemed Michael's back would be broken, Ziggler comes out of nowhere and locks in his Sleeperhold on Steen this time. Steen drops to one knee and just like it seemed it was lights out for Steen, the Last Call Superkick knocks Ziggler off of Steen and onto the canvas. Storm raises his arm to the air and shouts “Sorry, about your dam-” only to get hit with the Shut Up! from R-Truth. R-Truth turns around only to get hit by a McGillicutter. Michael raises his hand up in the air with the other on his back, as he is still feeling the effects of the Sharpshooter. Just when it seemed like Michael was the last man standing, Cena spins Michael around and pick him up onto his shoulders and delivers a hard Attitude Adjustment on the third generation superstar. Cena throws his hands in the air as he is the last on standing in the pile of broken bodies scattered around the ring.

Just then a group of security guards rush to the ring and try to keep everybody in the ring away from each other but they are too late. Then a loud “Excuse Me!” is heard..

{Vickie Guerrero}
I will not allow this violence to continue. So therefore, next week on Redemption there will be a triple threat match involving John Cena, Kevin Steen and R-Truth. And thanks to Cody Rhodes, Breakdown will have Dolph Ziggler going one on one against James Storm.

With that being said, the cameraman scans the faces of the six men in the ring before each of them leave the ring one by one as Redemption fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Non-Title Triple Threat Match

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptioncmXWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 XwlredemptioncenaXWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionusshawn
CM Punk Vs John Cena Vs Shawn Michaels

*The bell rings and the three men stand across from one another, each in a corner of their own. John Cena slides out of the ring and hands his T-shirt to a child in the audience. Cena returns to the ring and meets face to face with Shawn Michaels, the two men begin to argue but sadly the voices can not be picked up by the cameras. CM Punk then decides to throw his name into the hat and essentially shit stir for a few moments before John Cena pushes him backwards and returns to arguing with Michaels. Punk doesn't react well to this and returns to the centre of the ring and returns the favour to Cena. Shawn Michaels seems to fade into the background at that moment as Cena & Punk become preoccupied with one another. As the situation becomes more serious and the crowd get sucked into the moment, everyone anticipating what should be a great match. Up until...*

[Laurinaitus]: Hold everything. Stop right this second.

*The crowd's anticipation turns to boo's in an instant as John Laurinatius walks out onto the stage and makes his way into the ring. The three men seem confused as to why Laurinaitus has showed his face during the main event, while Cena & HBK seem otherwise preoccupied with arguing, CM Punk seems less than interested with the situation completely. Laurinaitus raises a microphone to his mouth.*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 LGmPu

[Laurinaitus]: My name is Mr. John Laurinaitus and I am the Executive Vise President of Talent Relations. I am sorry to interupt this match but certain matters have arose that must be dealt with immediately, so I regret to inform the three of you superstars and the entire XWL Universe that this Main event match has been canceled!

*The hate towards Laurinaitus increases dramitically as everyone in attendance was looking forward to the evening's main event. Laurinaitus' words seem to have grabbed CM Punk's attention as he is clearly annoyed, Cena on the other hand seems very confused but before he can do anything Michaels drives his foot into John Cena's jaw with the Sweet Chin Music. Cena falls to the canvas like a ton of bricks and lies motionless in the ring, a sly smirk reveals itself upon Michaels face before pointing to his crotch and telling Cena to "Suck It", not that Cena is concious to hear it. Michaels then exits the ring feeling very accomplished with himself and just basks in the hate from the capacity crowd before disappearing behind the curtain. Just as Michaels vanishes behind the curtain Cena begins to come to, immediately grabbing his jaw as he does so. He sits up and he quickly realises what has happened and slides his way over to the ring ropes and slides out. Trying to keep his balance he walks up towards the ramp, finally getting his feet under him and the affects of the kick wearing off he charges up the entrance ramp like a man on a mission. The camera returns to the ring where CM Punk has grabbed himself a microhone and stands across from John Laurinaitus.*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 GDRZK

[[Punk]]:: So this is how it's going to be? We're returning to the soul crushing status quo of you ruining every match I am involved in? Maybe I was looking into a little too much, but last week I thought you might have actually learnt your lesson but here we are again, back to the same old song and dance. I don't know what boggles the mind more, the fact that you're purposely putting your job on the line to try and get to me or the fact that you do not even realise that everything you do pisses of your beloved "Universe". You would think that you would want to give these people their moneys worth but no, you want to stick to your own selfish agenda.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 HftD1

[Laurinaitus]: Look, Punk. You've got it all wrong, I'm not out here to try and cause you anymore annoyance. I have learnt the error of my ways thanks to the Board of Directors last week, I have realised that I was getting involved too personally in these affairs. So as far as I am concernced, the past between you and me is just that, the past. It's all water under the bridge now, this little feud between the both of us is officially over. The reason I am out here is to explain to you about a little incident that you of all people should know about.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 K5x15

[Laurinaitus]: Relating to our little wager last week, I fully intend to make good on it. You won fair and square, but I recieved a telephone call from the Board of Directors earlier on in the evening and they explained to me that they will not be able to make an appearance here tonight, due to family emergencies. So as much as I would like to give you the Board, I'm afraid I just can't. I need to express my deepest and sincerest apologies Punk, but maybe sometime in the near future they will be available to make an appearance.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 GZK4w

[[Punk]]:: Wait, you actually expect me to buy into this crap? I didn't actually believe for a second that you intended to go through with our agreement, I must admit that even I didn't think you were as cowardly enough to back out of a deal. You surprise even me Johnny. I personally am fed up with everything about you, your attitude, your stupid suit, your stupid face and now you're just adding a cherry on top with this. So let me tell you what's going to happen right now. I'm going to take this microphone and I'm going to proceed to shove it down your throat, until you can no longer utter your complete nonsense. Then I'm afraid you will be suffering a lot of pain, so I will have to do the only humane option and that is to put you to sleep permanently.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 IAFD4

[Laurinaitus]: Punk, wait. There is no need to resort to physical violence.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 48ONR

[[Punk]]:: Oh on the contrary dear John Boy. It seems violence is the only way that I'm going to be able to get through that thick skull of yours. You see I have tried the peaceful option, I have talked this through with you time after time and every time I do you refuse on changing, you refuse on wisen up to your mistakes. You continue to make them time after time and I am personally sick and tired of it, so I do apologise Johnny but in this case physical violence is the way forward, physcial violence is the answer. For in this instance physical violence has two very good bonus' to go with it, one being that you will finally learn that life lesson that you refuse so desperately to learn and 2 I get to tear you limb from limb and save everyone from another one of your boring speeches.

[Laurinaitus]: Punk, don't do anything you will regret.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Pdjai

[[Punk]]:: I love the irony in that statement. Me? Do something I will regret? John Boy do you actually believe that causing you physical pain is the wrong option? Because the way I and the rest of the World see it, it's the logical answer. You on the other hand, have been making bad decisions since day one. All of them adding up to a day that will make you regret every one of your future endeavours, that will ma...

*Before CM Punk can finish his sentance John Laurinaitus slaps him across the face.*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 NGpjv

[Laurinaitus]: That's enough! I am the Vice President of Talent Relations and I will not tolerate a member of the XWL roster talking to me like that. I demand respect!

*CM Punk's face slowly begins to turn red with rage as he stares a hole through John Laurinaitus' head. Quickly the realisation sets in for John and he soon regrets his decision to strike CM Punk. He slowly begins to back away and beg Punk to leave him be, but Punk stalks Laurinaitus further and further until his back is against the ropes. With nowhere to run Laurinaitus desperately tries to climb out of the ring but CM Punk manages to grab a hold of his tie and drags him back into the centre of the ring. CM Punk can be seen screaming into Laurinaitus' face, the words are failed to be picked up by the camera but they're obviously not to pleasant as directly following them CM Punk lifts John Laurinaitus onto his shoulders. He turns to face the crowd but before he gets to deliver his final shot.... *

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 KuwF2

*As Vince McMahon walks out onto the stage, he sparks a mixed reaction from the capacity crowd. Half of the audience are boo'ing due to him being the man that has been making Punk's life a hell and the other half cheering at the XWL debut of Vince McMahon. Vince simply stands on the stage, staring down into the ring straight at CM Punk. CM Punk can't seem to believe his eyes, he takes a double take just to be sure before realising that it is in fact Vince standing before him. Punk turns to face Vince and throws Laurinaitus up in the air and delivers a sickening GTS. Punk then makes his way over to the turnbuckles and climbs up to the second rope and stares directly at Vince. This is the final sight of XWL Redemption, as XWL fades into black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Dat ending, VINCE VINCE VINCE VINCE

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Gk9z4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2