Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012

Go down 
+10
TheFilthParade
Ash
Sable
Zander
Alan
Legal
TheKrzyOne
Jonguin
Bang
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 pm

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 GHocx

Live From - Phoenix, Arizona

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Arena For Matches - Over The Limit

Normal Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 48qjjXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Ouu0l
Rhino Vs Davey Richards

Normal Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 ULTesXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 FFfQI
Daniel Bryan Vs Mason Ryan

Normal Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 EbpVhXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 4vZkn
Mr. Anderson Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 GRRh8XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 NTKHn
Zack Ryder Vs Dolph Ziggler

Grudge Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 0zT0T XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 JZSzu
Chavo Guerrero vs. Michael McGillicutty

Normal Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 IqFW6 XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 3DrLk
Steve Austin Vs James Storm

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 ILLaR
Fortune Vs The nWo

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

If Wade Gets Disqualified He Loses The Intercontinental Championship

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 E8c02cc4ba28

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 NTKHnXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 KjdtF
Dolph Ziggler Vs Wade Barrett (C)

Normal Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 LLfDR XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 TTyvh
Brock Lesnar Vs The Undertaker

Hair vs. Mask Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 AW1BZ

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 N5fZkXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 HVa9E
Kurt Angle vs. Alex Shelley

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Championship

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Xtremetitle

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 UyMA5XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 I6o82
Sin Cara Vs Michael McGillicutty (C)

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 LtX6O
Cody Rhodes & Chris Hero Vs Mick Foley & Edge

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 V2MwVXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 05Ym1
Curt Hawkins Vs Shawn Michaels (C)

Normal Match

Divas Championship

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 19bb7ce5edd0

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 TVDleXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 ZLT1Y
AJ Lee Vs Kaitlyn (C)

I Quit Match

Special Referee: Ted DiBiase

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 3QLiK

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 0IPPdXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 IH6xS
John Cena Vs The Rock

Last Man Standing Match

World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Worldtitle

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 QSXjEXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 CRVIR
] Justin Gabriel Vs Wade Barrett (C)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 pm

As we go live inside the US Airways Center, the opening pyrotechnics go off at the top of the stage with the audience heard in the background screaming in excitement.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 MAqlV

The cameras then scan along the crowd showing their many creative signs supporting their favorite superstars and divas.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 YZMX9

A few short seconds later we're taken ringside to Michael Cole, King, and JR all awaiting to welcome us.

{JR}
Ladies and gentlemen, we're live here in Phoenix Arizona, and this is Over The Limit! Tonight we're due to see many battles of great importance to the superstars and divas that are set to compete tonight. Cole, why don't you tell us about some of those matches.

{Michael Cole}
As the voice of XWL, I would be proud to do so! Tonight every title will be on the line, from the United States Championship match where Curt Hawkins is looking to win the very first singles championship of his young career, to the Divas Championship match where two best friends will do battle one final time...

{King}
But that's not all, because one man tonight will be in not one, but two title matches. The Intercontinental, and World Heavyweight Champion, Wade Barrett. Will be defending both of his titles tonight, and neither task poses well for this proud Englishman. On Breakdown this past week, we saw the Intercontinental title defended in the opening contest, but Wade quickly disqualified himself, and that didn't please co general manager Mick Foley one bit. Which is why tonight we're going to see Dolph Ziggler get one more chance against Wade, and this time, should Wade Barrett get disqualified, he will lose his Intercontinental Championship.

{Michael Cole}
If I may interject for a moment, what exactly makes this situation fair at all for the World Champion? He's got two matches tonight, that's twice the work, and both are title matches, it's unfair for a man like Wade to have to not only compete in two matches, but defend two titles all in one night! Not to mention his second match will be a last man standing match, because of this whole double duty thing, Wade could get injured in his first title defense of the night, and because of said injury, Justin Gabriel could sneak away with the World title! How is that right? How is that just? This is why Cody Rhodes should be the sole general manager, Mick Foley is once again ruining a young man's career! That's why Cody was letting Wade defend his title this past week on Breakdown, so he could focus on the big task at hand in the main-event tonight!

{JR}
I'll agree that it is unusual, but we're not talking about just any man here, Wade compete in not one, not two, but three title matches at last month's pay-per-view event, X-treme X-mas. An Intercontinental Championship defense, a World Heavyweight Championship match where he would become the World champion, and he had to defend that title straight away against the returning Batista,who proceeded to cash in his money in the bank opportunity. If Wade could go through all that, then maybe that's why Mick Foley gave Dolph a second shot here tonight. If he could have three title matches last month, surely two doesn't pose that much of a problem, now should it?

{King}
I gotta agree with JR on this, Cole. Wade Barrett goes around acting as if he's in a league of his own, so he should either put up or shut up. I'm a fan of the young man, he's incredibly talented, he's had a hell of a first year in XWL, but there comes a time in a man's life when you have to overcome certain obstacles to get to that next level.

{Michael Cole}
I just can't understand how you two sit there trying to justify this! But whatever, no point in talking about serious matters to two old coots. Let's get into further detail of the United States Championship match. Shawn Michaels, the reigning champion is set to defend his title against a very impressive young man by the name of Curt Hawkins. While Curt may not have all the impressive accolades under his belt like the champion does. He makes up for that with passion and determination. He's a young man and he's got his whole career ahead of him, and I think that if he can defeat Shawn tonight, then he'll begin the first of many reigns here in XWL.

{JR}
And he could, but it won't be easy. Shawn Michaels is the first ever XWL grandslam champion, he didn't get that by losing to guys like Curt Hawkins. While I think Curt does have a bright career, I think his head has been too clouded as of late instead of focused. He's spent the entire month expressing that he'll end Shawn's career, and even stealing his own super kick move. That to me is just an example of why Curt will do great tonight, but he won't win in my mind.

{King}
I can see your point, that's the problem with so many of today's superstars. They're too focused on ending careers, and not focused enough on starting their own careers. Another man we're set to see tonight, could perhaps be the one I'm most looking forward to. John Cena and The Rock have been at each others throats for months...They've gotten wins over one another, and we thought it was going to end finally at X-treme X-mas.

{Michael Cole}
They were set to take place in an I Quit match, a match where neither man had ever uttered those two words...But one would have to for the match to be over. But due to a terrible and horrific Attitude Adjustment off the stage...The match ended in a no contest much to the dismay of the XWL universe. They didn't like it, we didn't like it, and many in the locker room were disappointed that a match that big was ended so abruptly by the referee's decision.

{JR}
Many speculated that the feud could possibly end just like that...No winner, no loser, neither uttering the words that we thought for sure someone would have to...But, then that changed. The Rock and John Cena both expressed their interest in a rematch. Not just any rematch, but a rematch in the very same match type, an I Quit match. Vickie Guerrero then introduced an exciting twist...A special referee to ensure that this time there is a winner...Now she didn't decide that referee, that honor was left up to John Cena.

{Michael Cole}
Who of course made a bias choice in....

{King}
Oh hush, Cole! As we were saying...John Cena revealed his pick as his very good, and former friend of The Rock, Ted DiBiase! The fans were thrilled, Ted himself seemed thrilled. But after the events that transpired this past week on Redemption, many are wondering how Ted will play a role in tonight's match now.

{Michael Cole}
It completely blew up in Cena's face1 He picked Ted to make sure he'd win, but because he shoved Ted when Ted tried to break up their fight this past week, I know without a doubt Ted's going to screw Cena now!

{JR}
Why would he screw Cena? Sure they seemed to have a little communication error on Redemption, but once John realized he had shoved Ted in the heat of the moment, you could see that he didn't mean to, and even though DiBiase himself looked rather annoyed at being shoved by a man he feels is his best friend...I just don't see that being that big of a deal, I'm still on the side that believes Ted without a doubt will call this match the way it should be called. He's going to ensure that no matter what we have a winner, and tonight someone will be saying I Quit.

{Michael Cole}
Either Ted screws Cena, or he screws The Rock, there's no way he's going to call it down the middle. Ted may act like he's this goody goody goofball, but I know his type...The first chance he gets to better his career, he'll screw whoever he has to! He's already a reckless superstar, injuring myself, and The Miz! The Miz is going to miss up to six months of action because of him! Because of him we won't be seeing The Miz main-event Final Stand like he always dreamed of! Because of Ted, I still haven't regained full feeling in my left hand!

{JR}
Don't forget to blame the weather on him too...

{Michael Cole}
What, you think I'm too hard on him? Maybe you're too easy! This delusional idiot actually thinks he's going to become World Heavyweight Champion this year! Justin Gabriel has a better shot at that than he does!

{JR}
Cole, these people didn't pay good money to listen to you ranting about Ted DiBiase...Can we just move on with the show?

{Michael Cole}
Oh I get it, I'm insulting your favorite superstar and you don't like it! Well tough, JR! He injured my best friend, and most favorite superstar, The Miz! He showed no regard for his safety, he showed no compassion for his announcement of said injury, and he showed even less regard for injuring me! What'd I ever do to him huh? He's just a giant loser that'll never amount to anything just like his worthless father! But at least he didn't suck up to these fans like a long lost puppy every night. And you'd never see the Million Dollar Man get burger king every night!

{King}
Anyways...

Laylas theme sounds throughout the arena, boos follow with as we begin to pan towards the stage.[/color]

Just seconds later we spot Layla strutting out from behind the curtain in her ring attire and a matching shoulder pad jacket.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 FlawlessLayla

She throws her arms out appalled by the boos from the crowd, then proceeds to pose at the stage showing off her Miss Money In The Bank briefcase.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 FlawlessLayla2

As she finishes posing, you can notice that she seems to be in a much better mood than this past weeks Breakdown. A small smirk forms while Layla walks down the ramp with her hand on her hip paired with an attitude in each of her steps. She reaches the bottom of the ramp, steps up onto the apron and enters the ring.

{JR}
You can tell Layla's in a better mood tonight, but I wonder why?

{Michael Cole}
Does anyone actually care?

{King}
You still hate her? God, Cole, just get over it already. Layla is a very talented diva, and her accomplishments this past year speak highly of that.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 FlawlessLayla3

She steps onto the bottom rope, then throws her other leg over the top rope then slowly slides along the rope causing a few whistles from the men in the crowd.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 FlawlessLayla5

Layla then slides back up, pulls her hood off of her head, then runs her hands through her hair a couple times fixing it back into flawless shape. She raises her briefcase up once again, then steps off the ropes, and walks over to Lillian Garica. Lillian hands her microphone over then exits the ring, Layla places her briefcase at her feet, then begins to raise her microphone up.

{Layla}
Look, you don't like me, and I don't like you, so instead of wasting your time booing me over and over, how about you just shut up, zip your lips, and I'll say what I came out here to say, deal?

But of course that only riled up the fans even more causing more boos directed at her.

{Layla}
Okay fine, but when you're at your dead end job with a sore throat tomorrow, remember, it's your fault. Now as I came out here to say, clearly we know the facts, I'm damn talented, I'm the greatest diva to ever grace this company's pathetic roster, and I'm going to become Divas Champion, sooner, rather than later. I'm your 2011 diva of the year, your current Miss Money In The Bank, and this past year, I made history in not only competing in the very first Stretcher and Hell in a cell matches to ever involve women here, I won them! I ended undefeated streaks, and right now there is not one diva in this company that excels me at anything.

More boos follow which just causes her to lightly chuckle to herself.

{Layla}
Lately, I haven't been the diva that I am...My mind has been clouded with other things, which they never should have been in the first place. Instead of keeping my focus on the prize, The Divas Championship. I've concerned myself with the only diva in this company that not only has disrespected me far beyond belief, but I have never beaten her...That diva of course is Trish Stratus. Now I know I can beat her, but the simple fact is until she starts treating me like a fellow competitor, I refuse to ever face her again. Now for those of you confused as to why, let's look back at my very first match back into action after over two years almost a year ago. I was making my return against Trish, and I was so excited, I finally was injury free, and I was about to make my mark on this division. Roll the footage.

She directs her attention to the tron which shows the live audience a few clips from her and Trish's first match together. It seems fairly even, but the action spilled to the outside and Trish attacked Layla's repaired knee over and over as the count from the referee nears a possible ten. Layla tries to run to break the count, but she falls due to the attack on her just healed knee. Trish then does the same thing but falls tripping as well. Layla gets back to her feet and both get up again and trip at the same time....The 9 count happens and Trish pops up like nothing happened, slides in and wins by count-out.

{Layla}
Do you see that? She mocked my pain! And ever since that night, I have had to work that much harder to prove that I am a threat. She embarrassed me, and when she made her oh so always boring return last month, I snapped, because once again she was back, after I had finally gotten over the embarrassment she caused me. Against my better judgment, and against what I should have done which was ignore her and let her get her little fifteen minutes of fame that she loves to hog...I came out and confronted her, but of course I wasn't myself, and in our match at X-treme X-mas, I was more worried about inflicting pain on her, the same pain that she caused me...Which she wasn't interested in doing, she was just trying to defeat me and once again embarrass me. Which she did...My mind has been so preoccupied lately that I haven't been able to remain at the top where I rightfully belong...I haven't been dominant in matches, like I know I can be. And I even lost to AJ Lee! A diva which I easily disposed of like nine months ago!

{Michael Cole}
Oh really classy, make excuses over and over...

{JR}
Cole, the show just started, try to act like you're actually happy to be here tonight.

{Michael Cole}
I am happy, we're going to see some amazing matches tonight, but I don't care about Layla or her excuses as to why she's been a giant loser this past month!

{King}
Hardly a giant loser, just a run of bad luck due to her lost focus.

{Michael Cole}
You actually buy that crap?!

{Layla}
But from this very point my focus is back...My mind is where it needs to be, and that's on the Divas Championship which is currently held by everyone's favorite tub of butter, Kaitlyn! Now don't get me wrong, it's impressive that she's defeated so many divas in her tenure so far in XWL, but streaks are meant to be broken, and you're looking at the diva that will do just that. The Beautiful People thought because they had a few victories over myself and Michelle, that I was just a joke. That I wasn't a threat....But at Digital Decision, I proved otherwise...I not only took out Angelina Love, but I took out Velvet Sky. They messed with me, they thought I would be "easy pickings" but as they learned, and as you and your little bff AJ will learn, I always have the last laugh.

More boos follow which she just responds by rolling her eyes at them.

{Layla}
I had the last laugh against Sara Del Rey in her short run here, when I sent her packing back to the Indy slums where she belongs...She couldn't cut it here, and I had no problem proving that. After I was done with The "Beautiful People" they no longer were dominant, they no longer were a prominent focus in the division, and they never amounted to a damn thing! As for Mickie James, I competed in a match women had never once ever taken part in...A match that even men were afraid of competing in! And despite the bias odds with Mick Foley being the "special" referee...I had the last laugh, once again! So for everyone that says I have no chance against The Chickbusters, cute name by the way, so original. Anyways, for those that want to throw around comments like that, I point you to the past. A past where at some point people were saying the same things about whoever I was facing...But did those remarks ever come to be the actual reality? Did those divas that once had the edge over me, ever recover? The answer for you simple minded idiots here in Phoenix, is no!

The mention of insulting their hometown causes the boos to get even louder which Layla just grins at her.

{Layla}
So that's why tonight, you're going to witness me once again, having the last laugh...Because tonight....

Layla grabs her briefcase by the handle and holds it up much to the dismay of the fans.

{Layla}
I'm cashing in!

{JR}
Bah gawd, did I just hear her right?!

{King}
Layla just announced she's cashing in tonight! Wow!

{Michael Cole}
What an idiot...She actually just publicly announced she's cashing in...And I thought she couldn't get anymore idiotic.

{King}
Idiotic? It's strategic, AJ & Kaitlyn now not only have to worry about their match tonight with each other, they have to worry about having to defend that title right after it!

{Layla}
That's right, after almost seven long months...I am finally cashing in this contract, and following through with my promise to save the divas division! Instead of shocking you all later tonight, I decided to announce that right here, in the very first segment of tonight's show. See, I'm a very smart woman, and I know, with two "besties" facing in tonight's Divas Championship match, they already have a lot on their minds, and now, now they've got even more! Because now, no matter who manages to win, they will instantly have that moment of excitement, suddenly pulled from them as the sound of my theme hits, and that little smile on their face is turned upside down!

{King}
She sure does sound confident.

{JR}
She's not exactly wrong though, having the knowledge that they'll immediately be defending the Divas title right after the match...That's got to weigh heavy on their already clouded minds. I'm not saying they'll certainly lose, but it's a lot to take in from the champion's point of view I'm sure.

{Layla}
Tonight, I finally realize my dream, after three long and hard years, I reclaim my spot back on top of this division! So tonight, I urge you to sit back, and watch as the divas division becomes flawless again! That is a dose of real talk that The Chickbusters aren't prepared for, and it's as real as it gets!

She drops her microphone and starts confidently laughing as the boos rein in from the sold out crowd.

{Michael Cole}
Well, I for one feel this was a complete waste of time. And I hope that it ends up being a decision that Layla regrets for the rest of her pathetic career.

{JR}
Moving on...It's certainly a gutsy move by the Miss Money In The Bank, but I think it could have it's advantages. No doubt she's in the heads of both AJ & Kaitlyn after that announcement.

{King}
I'm a big fan of Layla's and I hope for the best later tonight when she cashes in. I love both AJ & Kaitlyn, but I think it's time the division gets kicked up a flawless notch!

Layla's shown walking up the ramp confidently telling the fans that when tonight ends she'll be the Divas Champion just before we fade out to a video hype for the United States Championship match.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:01 pm

*As the video ends, the three commentators are shown sat behind their table talking about the upcoming match*

Jim Ross: Well folks, our first match of the night will be Shawn Michaels vs. Curt Hawkins for the United States championship.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: This all started about a month ago, with Shawn openly mocking Hawkins about his achievements in the XWL.

Michael Cole: But it was Curt Hawkins who's been laughing ever since, as he left Michaels' laying in the ring two weeks in a row.

Jim Ross: Well Cole, now we'll find out who will have the last laugh between these two as this match will happen right now.

*As JR finishes speaking, the ring bell rings twice, then Shawn's theme begins to play as the crowd cheer*

*As Shawn bounces out on the stage, the crowd cheer yet again*

Justin Roberts: This following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the United States championship! Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the United States champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And there he is, Shawn Michaels!

Jim Ross: This man has been on a huge roll as of late, defeating not only The Rock last week, but also Chris Jericho and a host of other superstars in recent weeks, ever since he first won the United States championship last year.

*As Shawn reaches half way down the ramp, he stops then goes down to his knee's and points to the heavens as his pyro goes off behind him, left to right, and right to left, then he hops back up to his feet and continues making way towards the ring*

Michael Cole: This man is nothing but a fraud, how can you people cheer for a man like this?

Jim Ross: Because he puts on a show every time he steps into that ring. How can't you like a man who's sole objective is to give the fans value for their money.

*As Shawn reaches the ring, he rolls under the bottom ropes, and bounces towards the middle of the ring, where he performs his signature pose as the camera pans from right to left*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Shawn's an all-time great, he's one of the best ever, how can you boo a man like that?

Michael Cole: Because he's a liar, and a has-been. Curt Hawkins of right, he should step-a-side for the younger guys to finally get the spotlight they deserve!

*As Shawn finishes his pose, he walks over to the left hand camera side turnbuckle, and climbs to the second rope, and raises his arms in the air*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh please, the only reason you don't like him in because the fans like him better then they like you.

Michael Cole: Oh shut up Jerry. I'm the voice of the XWL, these people love me!

*Shawn then descends from the ropes and hands his championship to the referee as his theme fades out*

*As Curt Hawkins comes out on stage the crowd begin to boo as he makes his way to the ring*

Justin Roberts: And introducing the challenger from Queens, New York, weighing in at 214 pounds, Curt Hawkins!

Michael Cole: Now here's a man worth cheering for, the NEXT United States champion, Curt Hawkins!

Jim Ross: This kids matched whatever Shawn has done these last few weeks, he's been on a roll, but tonight he will face a challenge like he never has before, in Shawn Michaels.

*As he reaches ringside Curt jumps up onto the ring apron similar to The Miz does, then enters the ring*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: He's certainly upped his game lately, and this is his chance to get the spotlight on him that he's been craving all of this time.

Jim Ross: But what if he loses tonight? This kid's put a lot of pressure on himself tonight, and it's up to him to get the job done.

Michael Cole: Well he's going to get the job done so there's no need to worry about what will happen if he doesn't, it's Curt Hawkins time tonight!

*As Curt stands in the ring, he removes his jacket as he stares at Shawn, he theme fades out, and the referee holds the championship in the air, then hands it to the timekeeper and the bell rings for the match to start*

[color=#228B22] Normal Match

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 V2MwVXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 05Ym1
Curt Hawkins Vs Shawn Michaels (C)

As the referee signals for the bell to be rung for the start of the match Shawn Michaels and Curt Hawkins approach each other in the center of the ring as they stare each other down, then after a few seconds Shawn quickly slaps Hawkins in the face

Jim Ross: Total disrespect by Michaels, right there.

Hawkins and Michaels then before lock in in a test of strength which starts off evenly then Shawn begins to gain control, then Hawkins places his left leg behind Shawn’s and trips him over, and quickly goes for a headlock, but before he can sync it in Shawn rolls out and gets back to his feet. Michaels then grabs Hawkins in a headlock and takes him down and tries to keep Curt in the hold, but just like Michaels previously, Hawkins rolls out too and quickly gets t his feet, then arm drags Michaels who immediately gets back up, then arm drags Hawkins right back, and goes for an elbow drop but Hawkins rolls out of the way then attempts an elbow drop of his own, which Shawn also rolls out of the way of. Shawn then goes for another headlock and once again Hawkins rolls out of as both men get back to their feet and both hesitate to make another move as they stare each other down and both back off causing the crowd to applaud them both

Jerry "The King" Lawler: The crowd like what they're seeing here, both of these two men are tremendous athletes.

As they lock up once more, Curt quickly trips Michaels and goes for a quick cover

1!

Shawn kicks out almost straight away then sweeps Hawkins legs away from him, and as he hits the mat Shawn goes for a quick cover of his own

1!

Hawkins then kicks out almost instantly and gets back to his feet, tangling Shawn’s and his own feet together and rolling Shawn up in a small package

1!

Michaels then turns the small package over pinning Hawkins

1!

Hawkins then in turn flips the package over pinning Michaels again

1!

Instead of flipping the combination over, Shawn just kicks out and as both men get to their feet, Shawn ducks behind Hawkins and rolls him up in a school boy

1!

Curt kicks out early again and ducks behind Shawn hooking his arms and drops to his knees pulling Shawn down with him into a backslide pin

1!

Shawn kicks out quickly again then rolls over Hawkins and pins him in an Oklahoma roll-up

1!

2!

Hawkins kicks out again and rolls Shawn up in a school boy, and lifts his own feet up onto the second rope for additional leverage

1!

2!

As Shawn kicks out he quickly gets to his feet and Hawkins goes to punch Shawn in the face who blocks the punch by grabbing his hand and playing him to the mat and applying an Arm-trap Crossface, with Hawkins rolls out of before it can be locked in

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Great awareness by Hawkins there, Shawn was looking for the victory right there for the crossface.

Hawkins then ducks under a punch by Michaels and applies an Abdominal Stretch, and as the referee checks on Shawn, Hawkins leans back and grabs the ropes for the added pressure, then as the referee looks back up Hawkins lets go. Then once again the referee checks on Michaels and Hawkins leans back and grabs the ropes again then the referee looks up and catches him holding the ropes and forces Curt to break the hold

Michael Cole: And again right there King, that's a real veterans move if there was any. Hawkins is showing Michaels who's boss right now.

Clearly hurting from the hold, Shawn holds his stomach as he gets back to his feet and Curt goes back on the attack, punching him in the gut quickly followed by a knee then forces Shawn into the corner and repeatedly driving him shoulder into Shawn midsection three times as Shawn drops to the mat again. Hawkins then grabs Shawn by the hair puling him back to his feet and kicks him in the gut, as HBK falls to one knee, Hawkins grabs him around the neck and hits him with an Impaler DDT and goes for the cover

Jim Ross: This could be it right here, Hawkins is looking to end it early!

1!

2!

As Shawn kicks at, Hawkins grabs Shawn by the head and lifts with up to his feet and places one of Shawn's arms behind his head and lifts him above his head and delays the drop as Shawn begins kicking his legs and wriggles out of the suplex landing on his feet behind Hawkins, who then turns around and is met by a Superkick then Shawn goes for the cover

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Sweet Chin Music! This one is over!

1!

2!

Jim Ross: That was a close one right there, but this match will continue.

As Shawn lays of the mat, Curt picks him back up and prepares to perform a suplex, but Shawn hooks their legs blocking the move, Shawn then punches Curt in the gut three times then hooks his head in a DDT position, however Hawkins quickly counters it into a Northern Lights Suplex

Michael Cole: What a suplex by Curt Hawkins, he's took everything Michaels has threw at him and he's still going strong.

As Shawn lays on the mat Curt repeatedly stomps on his back then picks him up again and whips Shawn into the mat and quickly follows him and rolls out of the ring and equally as quick trips Shawn over as he face plants the mat

Jerry "The King" Lawler: What a move by Hawkins, he really is showing everyone what he's made of tonight.

As Shawn remains on the mat, Hawkins turns to the crowd and holds his arms out as the crowd boo his cockiness, then as he turns back around to turn his attention, Shawn leaps for the top ropes hitting Curt with a crossbody

Jim Ross: But there's still fight left in Michaels, you can never count out the Heartbreak Kid.

As Shawn goes on the offence he grabs Curt Hawkins by the head the rams it into the barricade, as Curt begins to reel

Michael Cole: Oh come on! Shawn should be disqualified for that.

Shawn then catches up to Curt and whips him but Hawkins counters throwing Shawn into the ring steps, hitting shoulder first, as the two segments of the steps separate

Jim Ross: Did you hear that? Shawn hit those steps hard.

Curt then grabs Shawn by the head and tries to hit his head into the ring post but Shawn counters with an elbow to the gut, then rams Hawkins head into the ring post, as he falls onto the steel steps. Shawn wasting no time then pulls Hawkins back up, both stood n the steps and hoists him into the air, then slowly drops him Piledriving his head onto the steps

Michael Cole: Oh my god! This one is over. Shawn knew he couldn't beat Curt Hawkins fair and square, so he's just turned around and done this. He knew his reign was about to come to an end!

As the referee's count reaches eight, Shawn slowly rolls Hawkins back into the ring, then follows him and goes for the cover

1!

2!

Shocked that Hawkins was able to kick out, Shawn confronts the referee claiming that it had to be three, as Curt begins to stir slowly getting to his feet and Shawn turns back to him and whips him into the ropes, but Hawkins counters putting his full weight behind him and Shawn flies over the ropes, but grabs hold of the top rope, and pulls himself back into the ring, however already anticipating it Curt grabs Shawn's legs midair and hits him with an Alabama Slam

Jim Ross: Hawkins has been on fire tonight. How he's still standing I'll never know. And he's still got everything Shawn's throwing at him scouted.

Hawkins then picks Shawn back up, and hooks his leg behind his head and delivers a Suicide Solution and goes for another cover

1!

2!

Curt then picks Shawn back up, and takes his time in doing so as Shawn appears to be dazed, as Curt looks around the crowd clearly smug with himself, but Shawn then quickly lifts Curt up and hits his old finisher the Teardrop Suplex and goes for the cover

1!

2!

As Hawkins kicks out, Shawn begins to climb the turnbuckle backwards and as he reaches the top ropes, Curt finds his way back to his feet, as Shawn flips backwards hitting him with a Moonsault

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Vintage Michaels, right there. He's in form tonight.

Michaels' makes his way to his feet pulling himself up with the ropes, then quickly looks into the crowd, as they get to their feet, Shawn raises his foot in the air, and stomps in onto the mat, as the crowd cheer

Jim Ross: Shawn's feeling it right now, he knows Hawkins is hurting right now and he's going in for the kill.

As Shawn stomps on the mat again, the crowd stomp along, each time getting louder and louder, as Curt Hawkins slowly begins to get to his feet, Shawn makes his way over to Hawkins and attempts a Superkick, but at the last second Hawkins ducks out of the way

Michael Cole: But so Hawkins, King, how great is this kid?

As Shawn turns around Hawkins quickly kicks HBK in the gut and hits him with yet another Impaler DDT

Jim Ross: What a great move by Curt Hawkins right there, but he might be making a mistake not going for the cover.

Curt then goes through the ropes onto the apron, and climbs the turnbuckle as he crouches on top of it for a second, then dives off with his elbow extended, but Shawn rolls out of the way just before he can connect with it

Michael Cole: How lucky was Michaels there? If Curt connected with that elbow this one would of been over for sure!

As Curt's elbow slams against the mat, Shawn picks him up and lifts him up and plants him with a body slam, then just like Hawkins did Shawn climbs up the turnbuckle

Jim Ross: Well whatever Hawkins can do, Shawn can do better!

As Shawn finds his balance on the top turnbuckle, he dives off with his elbow extended and drives it straight into Hawkins chest

Michael Cole: How disrespectful is that, using Hawkins own move against him!

As Shawn gets back to his feet, he walks over to the corner as the crowd stand on their feet as Shawn raises his foot and stamps on the mat as the crowd stomp along, as Shawn continues to stomp as Hawkins slowly begins to get back to his feet

Jim Ross: This could be in right here, Shawn Michaels is tuning up the band! We're about to see some Sweet Chin Music!

As Curt gets to his feet, Michaels goes to hit him with the Superkick, but Hawkins quickly pulls the referee over to take the hit instead, then Shawn turns around and Hawkins hit's him with another Impaler DDT and goes for the cover, not remembering that the referee isn't up to make the count, so Hawkins lets go of the pin and tries to wake the referee backup

Michael Cole: Hawkins should be champion right now! Someone ring the bell, Michaels is out for the count!

As Hawkins shakes the referee, Shawn slowly gets back to his feet and as soon as Hawkins turns around, Shawn grabs Curt's legs and performs a Double Leg Takedown and quickly locks in the Sharpshooter as a second referee begins to run towards the ring

Jim Ross: Shawn isn't done just yet, he's got the sharpshooter locked in.

As soon as the referee enters the ring he signals for the bell to be rung ending the match

*As the bell rings, Shawn quickly rolls out of the ring as the referee instructs the announcer who won the match*

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match, by submission, Shawn Michaels!

*As HBK is announced as the winner, his theme begins to play, as the camera shows Curt Hawkins clearly distraught in the ring over the decision as the referee quickly rolls out of the ring*

Jim Ross: What the hell is going on here? Did Curt just tap out?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Something fishy’s going on here JR, I didn't see Hawkins tap out at all and I've got a feeling the referee shared the same view.

*As the referee catches up with Shawn walking up the ramp, he hands HBK his championship, then holds his arm up in victory, and upon lowering it, the two shake hands as the crowd rampantly boo both men*

Jim Ross: That son of a bitch! Those two were in it together all along.

Michael Cole: I knew it all along. He's been playing us, Shawn's always been the same person he always was, and he just blinded all of you with this born again stuff.

Jim Ross: I can't believe this. How can Shawn stoop so low to do something like this?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Let's not forget Shawn's does this before, and it just goes to show someone really can't change for the better. But like it or not, he is still the United States champion.

*As Shawn reaches the top of the ramp, he turns around facing the ring and holds his championship above his head*

Michael Cole: Hawkins was robbed tonight, plain and simple he had the match won but there was no referee around to make the count. I hope Shawn's proud of himself.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Up until that point we were treated to a great match-up between these two athletes, it's a shame that it will be remembered for how it ended.

*Shawn and the referee then walk to the back, and the camera's switch back to Curt Hawkins in the ring who's irate how the match went down as the camera's slowly fade out*
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Good write up, Bang. Curt screwed Curt.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:02 pm

I got my stuff out of the way early, so I'll see what I can do in terms of reviews. Go easy on me plz.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 pm

*Over The Limit returns and is taken backstage where Michael McGillicutty is seated in a chair with an unmanned camera, alone and in an undisclosed location. This is the first time in weeks that he will possibly be talking about his various attacks on Chavo Guerrero and his championship defense against Sin Cara.*

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 MMgif3

McGillicutty: For several weeks now I have, in the words of many of these ingrates, “assaulted” Chavo Guerrero multiple times in various locations. First after one of his matches, then when he rudely interrupted my scheduled interview time, and recently in his aunt Vickie's office. The question on everybody's easily predictable mind is “Why?” Well the answer to that is real simple, Chavo, you are a disgrace to third generation superstars everywhere as well as a black sheep to the Guerrero name. I'd be doing your whole family a favor by taking you out tonight. Unfortunately, I'd be doing these people a favor as well, but no matter, I'll make sure your career comes to a swift and painless end. Before I do, however, allow me to clear some things between you and Vickie. You see, it wasn't Vickie who sent me to attack you after your match, I did that under my own accord and she certainly didn't bribe me with an X-treme Championship match, I earned it just like everything else in my career. Still don't believe me? Not my problem. If you think I have fear in my eyes, you are more delusional that I though. This isn't fear, no, far from it. What I find hilarious is the fact that you think I'm scared of you, answer me this Chavo, why would a man of my stature be afraid of a nobody like you? You are all talk and no action. As the old saying goes, “Actions speak louder than words,” I let my actions in the ring speak for me. Let the last few weeks be a reminder to you of what I'm capable of. When I attacked you multiple times, I wasn't trying to hurt you, I was simply sending a message... now I'm trying to hurt you and I will succeed. Tonight your arrogant pride will be ripped to shreds and your ego will meet its end.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 MMgif5

McGillicutty: The night is still not over for me following that match with Chavo, tonight I am also in a second match. That's right, you will all see me compete twice in the same night, aren't you a lucky bunch. Who is my second opponent you ask, the former X-treme Champion Sin Cara. It may have been a couple of weeks since I defeated you for this championship, but you, just like any other competitor, have probably learned a few new tricks to catch me off-guard. Rest assured Sin Cara, I may have underestimated you last time we faced off, but unfortunately for you, I will not be making the same mistake twice. I will admit, you almost retained the championship a couple weeks ago but your greed caused you to make a fatal error, you took one chance too many and it cost you the X-treme Championship. Your overconfidence cost you dearly. Now I'm not quite sure if you have managed to fully heal from the Perfectplex through the flaming table I delivered to you, but for your sake, I hope you did just so there wouldn't be any excuse you could use when I defeat you yet again tonight and retain this championship.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 MMgif2

McGillicutty: Rhino, a few days ago, you hit a Gore on me after our match had concluded. I don't know if it was because of your inability to cope with defeat or the fact that you don't have what it takes anymore to hang with the new generation. Either way, I don't blame you for your attack after the match, no, not as much as I blame myself for not seeing it coming. I will, however, get my revenge on you for putting your hands on the greatest X-treme Champion to ever grace this joke of a company, you won't know when and you sure as hell won't know where but rest assured, you, just like me, will not see it coming. I, unlike most of the roster, am a very patient man, I don't demand instant gratification, I will wait until the end of time before I even make a decision on where and when to attack. Like the mighty lion, I stalk my prey and when the perfect opportunity arises, I will pounce.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 MMgif1

McGillicutty: My final message of the night before I prepare for my challenges, or lack thereof, ahead is to all the superstars that reside in the X-treme Division or should I say MY division. They all want what I have, this X-treme Championship that is in my possession. They all lust to win this championship but sadly for them, I won't fall so easily. They envy me, they despise me, they can't stand me, but it won't be because of me that they fail to defeat me, it will be because of their avarice, or for you stupid people in the crowd, their greed. Greed drives us to do things we wouldn't normally do, just ask Sin Cara. Their greed will force them to take one more chance to win this championship, only to fall flat on their face and when that happens, I will be there to pick up the pieces. This title defines my entire career up to this point and if anybody thinks I'm losing this without a fight... they are sorely mistaken.

*Michael rises from his seat and walks over to the camera with an expressionless face and turns the camera off. Almost instantly, the camera fades into a video package for one of Michael's opponents, Chavo Guerrero.*

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 pm

**XWL Over The Limit returns from a commercial break to show the crowd in the arena on their feet, cheering in excitement, still early in the show. The cameras pan to a view of the backstage area where Josh Matthews in seen standing by with a microphone.**

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00001

**Dolph Ziggler appears at the side of the cameras view as he approaches Josh, ready to be interviewed.**

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00096

[Dolph Ziggler]
'Sup

[Josh Matthews]
Dolph, I only need a moment of your time. I've gotta ask, on such an important night at you when you finally get a shot to regain the Intercontinental Championship, what's your preparation plan? How are you gonna get ready for your match?

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00097

[Dolph Ziggler]
How do I get ready to be so damn good? It's pretty simple.

**A video begins to play over the sound of Dolph's voice, as he describes his ritual.**

[Dolph Ziggler]
So I start off with situps. How many? As many as I want, no big deal, whatevs.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Tumblr_lyj64dA1OZ1r6v2bdo1_r1_250
[Dolph in-video]
Nine hundred and ninety niiiine... One thousand.

**The video shows Dolph jogging through the arena from his locker room, turning a corner, and shoving a notepad from a passer-by's hands, being the usual guy that he is.**

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Tumblr_lyj64dA1OZ1r6v2bdo2_r1_250

[Dolph Ziggler]
Then of course, my usual hundred laps around the arena.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Tumblr_lyj64dA1OZ1r6v2bdo3_r1_250
[Dolph in-video]
Ah, one hundred..

[Dolph Ziggler]
Then another hundred laps, BACKWARDS.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Tumblr_lyj64dA1OZ1r6v2bdo4_r1_250
[Dolph in-video]
..One...

[Dolph Ziggler]
Of course, I watch what I eat. You don't get the body of a god eating crap. Hell, I'm such a nice guy that I not only watch what I eat, I watch what OTHER people eat too!

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Tumblr_lyj64dA1OZ1r6v2bdo5_r1_250
[Dolph in-video]
Say no to carbs.

[Dolph Ziggler]
That's pretty much it, I eat right, I work out a ton, I'm just the complete package.

**Right as the video is about to cut off, Dolph is seen turning around and walking back past the man again, knocking his plate of food out of his hand.**

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Tumblr_lyj64dA1OZ1r6v2bdo6_r1_250
[Dolph in-video]
Hashtag Heel!

[Josh Matthews]
That was err.. interesting? Thank you? Anyway, how are you feeling about tonight's match? Are you nervous?

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00095

[Dolph Ziggler]
Nervous? Have we met? No I'm not nervous! I'm just gonna do what I'm known for, what I'm used to. I'm gonna walk down to the ring, I'm gonna kick Wade Barrett's ass, and I'm gonna beat him. I'd love to stay and talk Josh, but I don't like you. Maybe I'll speak to you after I win the title, but probably not cause you're not worth my time. Later.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-00099

[Dolph Ziggler]
Oh and good luck Wade. Just kidding, I'm winning tonight. Hashtag, heel.

**Dolph smirks at Josh, then turns and smirks at the camera, before walking out of the camera's view. XWL cameras cut to a promo hyping tonight's Intercontinental Championship match.**

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

=//=Bringing Klass To Reviews=\\=

[Layla makes her intentions known]
I like how you threw the word classy in there, felt like that was just for me. Layla’s parts throughout the promo were solid. She had attitude, she had insults for the likes of Kaitlyn, AJ and the fans and I like how even though Trish got the better of her at the PPV, Layla just played it off by acting like she was still the superior diva regardless. The fact that she announced that she’s cashing in ahead of time is a nice varation on the usual surprise cash-in, though she kept it heel by really giving her opponent little to no time to prepare. And her reason for cashing it now was good too. She wants to psyche out whoever her opponent may be in hopes of squeezing out the easy. Nice promo sir, and I’m definitely looking forward to how the situation with the Diva’s Title plays out now.

[Dat Damn Shawn Michaels]
You gots it all wrong Steve, the challenger comes out before the champion .Anyway, this match was a really fun read, especially that bit with all the near falls near the beginning. I like how throughout the match you made HBK throw everything he had at Hawkins, only for Curt to keep fighting back and get a couple of near falls over the champ. So when Shawn had to cheat to win, it definitely made him seem desperate and it was a perfect way to set up a rematch between the two. And of course it was HBK of all people involved in a screwed job makes things all the more interesting, good job you guys.

[McGillicutty Finally Speaks]
Like how you’re basing your issues with Chavo on how he’s been disgracing the Guerrero family name, but the mean things you were saying started to hurt so I had to stop reading that bit. You’re stuff on Sin Cara was good too. McGillicutty shows a tad bit of humility by admitting that he may have underestimated Cara, but then of course he shows how cocky he is by saying that he runs the XTreme Division and no one is getting the belt off him. A joint promo would have been nice, but I don’t remember if Mick has Cara speaking English so it may not have worked. And I liked the ominous message you had for Rhino who you plan on getting back for goring you. I’d like to think McGillicutty may play a part in the Richards/Rhino match but they may be wishful thinking since that part had a ‘revenge is a dish best served cold’ vibe to it.

[#]
Great use of .gifs made it a funny little promo. Interesting how the usually talkative Ziggler kept things short and sweet in this interview, which could show how much he’s focused on this match, but stuck to his heel roots by acting as if he already had the title won. Good luck in your match, sir.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
=//=Bringing Klass To Reviews=\\=

[Layla makes her intentions known]
I like how you threw the word classy in there, felt like that was just for me. Layla’s parts throughout the promo were solid. She had attitude, she had insults for the likes of Kaitlyn, AJ and the fans and I like how even though Trish got the better of her at the PPV, Layla just played it off by acting like she was still the superior diva regardless. The fact that she announced that she’s cashing in ahead of time is a nice varation on the usual surprise cash-in, though she kept it heel by really giving her opponent little to no time to prepare. And her reason for cashing it now was good too. She wants to psyche out whoever her opponent may be in hopes of squeezing out the easy. Nice promo sir, and I’m definitely looking forward to how the situation with the Diva’s Title plays out now.

<3 I did throw that in just for you. Glad you enjoyed it and appreciate the review.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 am

[XWL returns from a commercial break and a graphic advertising the next match begins to play on the screen.]

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 AW1BZ

Jim Ross
Looks like it’s just about time for this Hair vs. Mask match to get started.

Jerry Lawler
Let’s take a look at this video package to see how Alex Shelley and Kurt Angle got to where they are now.

{Promo: A wrap-up of Angle vs. Shelley}

Hair vs. Mask Match

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 N5fZkXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 HVa9E
Kurt Angle vs. Alex Shelley

The least you can do is watch the entrances and the last few minutes. plain mischief:
You didn’t watch anything, did you? Neutral

[The crowd cheers as Shelley stands and raises his arm in the air while his music plays in the background. Angle rolls out of the ring to escape but the Ankle Locks that Shelley put him in come back to haunt him and he falls down. Shelley is right behind him and he grabs Angle and floors him with a Shellshock! With Angle out cold, Shelley is handed a razor and gives Angle a crude haircut and the crowd cheers just a little bit louder with every clump of Angle’s hair that falls to the ground. Angle fights Shelley off and quickly scrambles up the ramp. But his ankle gives out on him and he trips on the stage. Shelley’s handed a mic and he speaks quickly before Angle leaves the arena.]

Alex Shelley
Wait Angle! Hold on a second! Listen, I know you’ve just been dying to unmask me for all these weeks, and it seemed like the opportunity to embarrass me was the only thing you had going for you. So I’m gonna do it, Angle! I’m gonna unmask myself just so you can feel a little bit better about yourself.

[Shelley pulls off the mask and…]

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Fcchx

[There is nothing wrong with him at all! Shelley points to his head letting Angle know he got outsmarted and Angle throws a fit on the stage and storms off to the back. The screen fades to black while the crowd chants Shelley’s name. ]
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 am

We return from commercial and are taken to ringside where Jim Ross, Michael Cole and Jerry "the king" Lawler are ready to talk......

[Jim Ross] I'll tell you one thing guys and that is this, I would not like to be within punching distance of Kurt Angle right now, he has gotta be pissed off and ready for a fight after what just took place here with Alex Shelley

[Cole] Can you believe that idiot?! He actually faked a problem just to get one over on Kurt Angle and shave off his luscious hair! What a coward!

[King] Oh please! You almost jump out of your seat every time the pyro goes off!

[Cole] I DO NOT! THAT IS LIES AND SLANDER JERRY! LIES AND SL.....You know what, if you guys keep bullying me around and spreading these stories then I'm just gonna leave! Is that what you want!

Both Jim Ross and King stand up almost begging Cole to leave, JR even outstretches his hand, showing him the way....

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 WWE+Commenters+RAW

[Cole] Yeah you two would love that wouldn't you? A little romantic table all to yourselves! Well too bad! I am the voice of XWL!

Cole sits back down on his seat in quite the mood, Jr and King follow on and sit down as well

[Jim Ross] Ladies and Gentlemen next up we have...

[Cole] I AM NOT A COWARD!

Suddenly the entire arena goes pitch black and no one can see their hands in front of their faces.......

[Cole] JIM! SAVE ME! OH GOD WE'RE GONNA DIE!

[King] For crying out lou.....

Before King can finish his sentence the titan tron begins to crackle and turns static for a moment before a video finally slowly emerges onto the screen......

The video ends as the words, "She's back....for her Final Stand." spread across the screen in a web like writing........ Moments later the arena lights go back on and the titan tron goes back to normal, JR and King are shown sitting at the table alone...

[Jim Ross] Bah gawd King, She's coming back? I haven't seen her since god knows when!

[King] Me neither! This should be trouble for the divas of XWL JR! ........................Cole get out from under the table........

[Cole] I'M DOWN HERE BECAUSE IT'S COMFORTABLE OKAY!

King and JR simultaneously sigh as XWL cuts to the next segment....

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

I love that theme. You should be a good Victoria. Until Madison kicks your ass.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:40 am

Scuba Steve wrote:
I love that theme. You should be a good Victoria. Until Madison kicks your ass.

I welcome that challenge, someones gotta be the first to get buried, why not Madison eh?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 am

Klassy, I just gotta say that videos is totally awesome. Great recap of the feud for those that either read it from start to where it is now to get a reminder of everything. Or for people who hadn't to understand the feud especially with some actual promo lines. And the tale of the tape was so sexy <3

Poor Angle is bald, now that miracle grow he used to grow a full head of hair was all for nothing. Damn you, Shelley, damn you to hell!

Look forward to seeing where things go from here, it's been a unique feud maybe not everyone's cup of tea but you can damn sure tell you're both trying to make something memorable.

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Loved the touch of the video promo Krzy, added even more hype to the feud, post match stuff was cool too. Shelley's such a troll.

None of you bastards are getting any kind of positive comments plain mischief: Krzy reviewed, that's how it works. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:04 pm

#HEEL wrote:
Loved the touch of the video promo Krzy, added even more hype to the feud, post match stuff was cool too. Shelley's such a troll.

None of you bastards are getting any kind of positive comments plain mischief: Krzy reviewed, that's how it works. plain mischief:

Then keep up our deal Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 pm

zander being a diva what is this i dont even
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 pm

*As OTL returns from the commercial, it returns at ringside. Then the whole arena goes pitch black.*

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 L0aKQ

[Cole]
Wh... what the hell?! Whats going on?!

[JR]
I don't know Cole. Seems that the lighting is having some trouble or someone is playing a joke with the lights.

[King]
Who knows JR. I just hope the lights turn back on soon.

[Cole]
Well something better be done. I got a job to do as a journalist and I have a show to do!

*A light beams down on a mysterious figure as the figure walks at the center of the stage*

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 5y0Wa

[Cole]
Is that???

[King]
What?!

[JR]
It can't be!!!

*The camera zooms in on the mysterious figure and reveals it to be Paul Bearer. The crowd begins to cheer loudly*

[JR]
Ladies and Gentle man!!! Do not adjust your television set. That man you see is indeed Paul Bearer!*[/b]

[Cole]
Oh My God! Whats Paul Bearer doing here?!?!

*The camera shows Paul Bearer smiling and looking back at the entrance with the pyro letting loose*

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 KLITc

*As the familiar theme hits, the crowd is in an uproar*

*Kane comes walking out by Bearers side and makes his way to the ring with the crowd still cheering loudly*

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 012AY

*Kane then steps over the rope and grabs a mic immediately

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 6BT6j

*Kane begins to speak*

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Wkt6N

[Kane]
Standing before your very eyes is no lie. What stands before you is no cheap illusion. What stands before you is The Big Red Machine! For over 2 months, my mind has been nothing but a cluster. Trying to figure out who I truly am. For years now, I thought being a man was my true self. When Randy Orton punted me over 2 months ago, he not only knocked me out cold. He knocked me senseless. When I came to my senses and awoke in what used to be my room as a kid, I looked in the mirror and saw my face. I thought to myself that this was the real me. But when I started to remember over the years... that Kane you saw was nothing, but a phoney!!! That Kane tried to be something he wasn't. And that was a MONSTER!!! No matter how hard he tried, no one was intimidated by him, no one was feeling the true wrath of Kane's power. That Kane did nothing, but let other people push him around and step on him. He was not the same Kane he once was, because due to getting close to some people like X Pac, RVD, and Tori, they eased their way into his heart and his mind. He ALLOWED them to help him. And because of that, he was forced into removing the only thing he had left... his identity. The very same identity that he lived with for many years. And he threw it away and became... soft...

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 KpbXK

[Kane]
Every day, noon, and night, I spent every minute asking myself, "Who am I?" The Kane that was in the reflection couldn't be the real me. The real Kane hid his face from the world and isolated himself from thw world, so that I wouldn't have to hear the same name calling of being a freak or different everyday. I didn't wear a mask, because I felt embarrassed of who I was. I wore a mask so that people wouldn't have to deal with the pressure of me looking into their very being. To exploit them for not being who THEY truly are. For exploiting them as liars. Thats how I once saw the world. As nothing, but a big lie. One man running a country and promising change, people saying they will help the poor and needy, people trying to be someone that they said they would never be. And I fall into that catagory. I promised my mother and father that I would never come to see the world of how my brother or anyone else saw it. I would only to see the world of how it truly is. But that small space in my brain took over and soon I became that man I just explained.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Wkt6N

[Kane]
When I was in that dark pit looking in the mirror, I thought it was the end. I thought I would be stuck trying to find out who I really am. When I saw a sack I reached over and grabbed it. Inside it was the once thing I've been looking for. The one thing that made me the monster I was when I became known as Kane. I stared at the mask gor hours and every minute memories of the past had filled my head. Memories that made me snap. The same memories that I can never forget. Memories that helped me remember the monster that I SHOULD be. The monster that many years ago ripped the door off a steel cage and costing my brother The Undertaker his match. The same monster that dominated the landscape for over 5 years. Even if I was against my brother or on his side. The same monster that sent chills down the spine of even the biggest of opponents... so while Randy put me out of action for 2 months and made me go into an aganising state of mind... it actually helped me wrather than hurt me. So I actually should be thanking Orton.

*Kane speaks his final words*

[Kane]
Now the time is upon us... the ressurrection is complete and everyone here tonight better be on alert, because I will not hesitate to bring Hellfire and Brimstone to anyone who dares defy me in any way.

Kane walks over to the corner and sets the mic down

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 LBdNq

Kane then walks over to the ropes leaning on them and staring up at the stage as OTL fades into a commercial

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Oek4f

Well theres my short promo. Not anything special or not expecting great replys to it. Didn't really think on how I wanted him to return, so that didn;t give me much to work with.

So... yeah, lol.

Last edited by Sable on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:47 am

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 2eb945d

OTL has been electric tonight! We've seen great bouts that have included superstars such as Alex Shelly, Kurt Angle, and so forth.

Its A Shameful Thing...

To Bust Your Head...

Suddenly, the theme song belonging to former WWE superstar Sheamus blares out of the PA system. Everyone in the arena recognizes this theme song as a familiar theme and they can match the theme to the person in almost an instant. They knew that this was Sheamus! And these people were couldn't be any more right.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 2128xt0

Coming out from the red velvet curtains is no other than the Irishman himself, Sheamus! Sheamus strolls his way over to the start Of the ramp wearing his wrestling tights that have a large Celtic Cross in the front and the nam "Pride" written in gold English text on the rear. Sheamus is freshly clean of facial hair, and his head-hair is slicked back making Sheamus look like a very sophisticated man. His pale white Irish body glistens in the spotlights as he holds his signature, heavy chain with one hand over his shoulder. Sheamus stands in place expecting the crowd from Phoenix, Arizona. The fans erupt into an array of boos as Sheamus takes it as if it doesn't even bother him at the slightest. He begins to make his way down the entrance ramp as fans continue to boo and chant, "YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!" The Irishmen elegantly makes his way down the ramp and by the time he reaches the end of the ramp, an intense look appears on his face. Sheamus walks up the silver steel steps, onto the apron, then steps into the ring. The boos fill the arena, and starts to become overwhelming at this point. Sheamus walks across the ring over to the wide where there's announcer tables on the outside and demands a microphone. A staff worker makes his way over and hands Sheamus the microphone. He snatches it with force in a disrespectful fashion. He strolls back to the center of the ring, and allows the fans to continue to boo and jeer him. A look of dissatisfaction appears on his face as he raises the microphone over to his mouth and begins to speak in his heavy accented, demanding, and deep tone of voice the captures the audience.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Mrajqv

The Pride Of Fighting • Sheamus
"Now if you all direct your attention to the ring... A future XWL World Champion is standing in the ring and deserves your utmost RESPECT. (The fans begin to boo loudly as Sheamus slyly smirks) As you all may know, I've been added to perhaps one of the most prestigious companies out there... XWL; but the thing is? I'm not impressed one bit. I bet you all are wondering who I am, and what I am about; am I correct? (The fans begin to boo loudly) My name is Sheamus... I am an Irishman from Ireland who loves to fight... And what I am about? It should be quite simple now, shouldn't it? I'm about success. You have people in the back who don't know the meaning of success due to their inadequate skills in the ring and due to the fact they aren't anywhere CLOSE to being like me. I came to XWL for one reason and that reason is to win the XWL Championship. Sheamus begins to talk more seriously.

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 F0w3nk

I am here to let all of you people who are watching this right now from wherever that it is you may be know that the current portion of this publicly televised broadcast is being brought to you in its entirety courtesy of a man that many of you already know from other places where he has worked for in the past, a lot of you have grown to love him over the few years that he's been doing this stuff, some of you have come to hate him very religiously in that long span of time, but not a single one of you can live with out him no matter how hard that it is which you may try. A man who plans to become the fastest rising superstar in the history of this XWL company. And a man who guarantees all of you, that just as sure as he is standing here, right here, right now, with in the center of this stage, before each and everyone of you, that he will single handedly change the entire landscape of XWL. from this point forward....

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Bhezcz

The era of Sheamus! I don't care what you ignorant people want...
"Shameful Thing" Blares out of the PA system as Sheamus drops the microphone onto the mat, leaving XWL to go on a quick commercial break after that strong message!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:15 am

For future reference, Sheamus is a former XWL World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 am

Over The Limit rolls on and we are brought backstage where we see Josh Matthews standing by with Brock Lesnar.

{Josh Matthews}
Well tonight is the night, Over The Limits is finally here and you're set to go one on one with The Undertaker! Aren't you at least a little nervous?

{Brock Lesnar}
A wise man once said that "No man is absent of fear".. That man was wrong and I'm living proof, I feel no fear, not for death, not for pain, not even for The Deadman. The Undertaker once was capable of bringing fear to the hearts of every XWL superstar, there was a mystery behind The Phenom, and that eerie unknown sucked out all the courage out of his opponents. But now? Now The Undertaker is nothing more than a man, a mere mortal just like you and me. He talks like a man, walks like a man, sleeps like a man, and tonight I'm going to further prove that he bleeds like a man, tonight I'm going to show you all that The Undertaker is no longer a Phenom, but nothing more than a fool for stepping in the ring with Brock Lesnar.

{Josh Matthews}
Well this is the first time that you're going to step in the ring for a match with your UFC and MMA experience as apart of your arsenal. Do you think that your new set of skills will make you even more dominant than in the past?

{Brock Lesnar}
Of course. The Undertaker may claim to be the best brawler in the XWL but he sure as hell will have to reconsider after he sees what I'm capable of tonight. In the past I relied on my size and strength to win matches, but now I have a certain set of skills that make me the most deadly and soon to be dominant competitor in the XWL. Hell, I could step in the ring with the devil himself with nothing more than my two fists and he would run in fear! If you think that you know what I'm capable of then your mistaken, no one knows what I'm capable of, not even myself.

{Josh Matthews}
Well Chavo Guerrero and Goldberg don't either. Why did you refuse to compete against your two scheduled opponents in the past two episodes of Redemption?

{Brock Lesnar}
I had more important matters to deal with than Goldberg two weeks ago, lucky for him I was at Breakdown showing The Undertaker who the Next Big Thing really is. And as for Chavo? It doesn't matter, all that matters is that I'm a Breakdown superstar officially, that's right Brock Lesnar is on Breakdown! But tonight there will be no excuses, tonight I'm going to step in the ring with The Undertaker, tonight I'm going to make myself famous at The Phenom's expense, tonight I'm going to defeat The Deadman.

With that Brock Lesnar walks off and we go to a video hyping up the main event

Last edited by Jerry on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:23 pm

=//=Not So Klassy Reviews=\\=

I liked the Kane promo overall and how you had him use the mask as a means of rediscovering himself. It was an interesting way to bring back with the mask and I also like that you have him playing the kind of intelligent monster role that Kane did last year and is doing now. I am looking forward to seeing how you use him moving on, but at the same time if you're just not feeling Kane, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Wreckless wrote:
Alex Shelly
Stopped reading here. I'm tried of y'all spelling his name wrong.

Jerry wrote:
And as for Chavo? Well Vickie simply canceled the match, I guess that she realized too late that she was putting her own flesh and blood at risk by having him face me.
Stopped reading there, that's not what happened at all. Entire promo is now rendered invalid.

Srsly tho, it was a nice short promo and was good for what it was meant to do: show that Lesnar isn't afraid of Taker. Liked how Lesnar's essentially aiming to make Taker look like a mortal man instead of the larger than life being he and other people around claim he his. I do wish it was a tad longer and I also wish you were still Kendrick, but I'll guess I just have to deal with it.

Last edited by ThéKlássyÓné on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 pm

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:

I liked the Kane promo overall and how you had him use the mask as a means of rediscovering himself. It was an interesting way to bring back with the mask and I also like that you have him playing the kind of intelligent monster role that Kane did last year and is doing now. I am looking forward to seeing how you use him moving on, but at the same time if you're just not feeling Kane, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Wreckless wrote:
Alex Shelly

Jerry wrote:
And as for Chavo? Well Vickie simply canceled the match, I guess that she realized too late that she was putting her own flesh and blood at risk by having him face me.
Stopped reading there, that's not what happened at all. Entire promo is now rendered invalid.

lol, that was like the last sentence of the promo so u read it all Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 pm

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:

Wreckless wrote:
Alex Shelly

Jerry wrote:

fixed Batista Happy , now review my promo please! D: Rose IGN
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:58 pm

Grudge Match
XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 0zT0TXWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 JZSzu
Chavo Guerrero vs. Michael McGillicutty

[Chavo’s theme hits and he gets a rare positive reaction from the fans who must be only cheering for him out of pity for the way Michael McGillicutty has been manhandling him. Chavo steps through the curtains and stands on the stage for a few moments to take in the scene.]

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 F2Ioi

[This is the match he asked for. This is the moment he’s been waiting for. This is the night that he’ll finally get McGillicutty back for everything he’s done. As he runs his hands over the tape tightly wrapped around his ribs, he winces a bit. But then he quickly turns the look of pain into a look of determination as he walks down the ramp with a purpose. He just makes it to ringside when he’s suddenly attacked from behind by McGillicutty who floors him with a stiff forearm! Then he brings Chavo to his feet and throws him with as much force as he can muster into the steel steps.]

Jim Ross
You have got to be kidding me! Does McGillicutty know how to fight like a man?

[McGillicutty watches Chavo on the ground as he tries to drag himself away, and then he looks over at the people with a smug grin on his face and it’s obvious that he’s pleased with his actions.]

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 SQnE4

Jerry Lawler
Would you just look at that? Someone needs to knock that smirk off his face.

Michael Cole
Do you now see what he’s doing to Chavo? I doubt anyone wants to get involved in this.

[McGillicutty brings the weakened Chavo to his feet but he’s caught off guard when Chavo pushes him back and the crowd cheers at Chavo showing some life. But McGillicutty quickly kills whatever momentum Chavo may have been building up by delivering a big knee to the gut. The knee doubles Chavo over and McGillicutty follows it up with a double axe handle to the back that causes Chavo to drop to a knee. McGillicutty tucks Chavo’s head between his legs and gets ready to deliver a powerbomb, but Chavo desperately drives his elbows onto McGillicutty’s skull and he manages to hop off his shoulders and onto the apron.]

Jerry Lawler
That’s right Chavo! Fight back!

[Before Chavo could hope to go on the offensive from his spot on the apron, McGillicutty pulls his legs which causes Chavo to fall to the outside, but not before hitting his face on the apron. McGillicutty grabs Chavo from behind before he can tumble to the ground and he delivers a big german suplex! He keeps his arms wrapped around Chavo’s waist as he gets to his feet, then quickly transitions from a german suplex hold into a back suplex and slams Chavo hard on the outside again!]

Michael Cole
Not one but two suplexes? That has got to hurt. Let’s not forget that the thin padding offers virtually no protection. McGillicutty might as well be slamming Chavo onto the bare concrete.

Jim Ross
Don’t give him any ideas, Cole.

[McGillicutty stands up and the first thing you notice is that he’s no longer smiling. Clearly mad that Chavo actually tried to fight back, the smile is replaced by a focused… more intense look.]

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Ypmoi

[McGillicutty rolls Chavo into the ring and he slowly walks around to the other side of the ring while the people boo him. He slides under the bottom rope and watches as Chavo slowly stands to his feet then he charges and hits the McGillicutter! Chavo is out on the mat and McGillicutty shouts when he gets up causing the crowd to boo him a little more. McGillicutty yells at The Ref to call for the bell so he can get the easy win, but The Ref refuses to do so and McGillicutty doesn’t like that one bit.]

Jerry Lawler
That’s one brave Referee. I don’t know what I’d do in a situation like that.

Michael Cole
I would have hightailed it out of there a long time ago.

Jim Ross
You’re quite the role model, Cole.

Michael Cole
I have the XWL’s best interest in mind. If I get hurt this company would fall apart.

[McGillicutty makes a move in Chavo’s direction but The Ref gets between them. He’s clearly afraid of getting struck down by the much bigger man, but he holds his ground and the people applaud him for that.]

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 OrIXK

[McGillicutty fakes a lunge and The Ref flinches and trips over Chavo’s body and falls back into the corner. McGillicutty laughs and climbs out of the ring and heads up the ramp while the people boo him every step of the way. He reaches the stage when a voice halts him in his tracks.]

Chavo Guerrero
And just where do you think you’re going?

[McGillicutty turns around to find Chavo somehow standing on his feet and even he looks shocked. Chavo is so weak that he has to lean on the top rope to support himself.]

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 TmgOv

Chavo Guerrero
The only… the only thing you proved here is that you’re a damn coward, McGillicutty. You can beat me down every week, you can suplex me onto chairs and you can hit that pretty little finisher of yours all you want, but… but until you can actually pin me in this ring 1…2…3, then you are NOT better than me. You hear me McGillicutty!? Even if I won’t be able to walk out of here on my own, even if I have to add another bruised rib to the collection… I will still leave this arena with a smile on my face knowing that you were so intimidated that you attacked me from behind instead of wrestling me like the man you claim to be.

Michael Cole
Is Chavo crazy? He should be lucky he can even stand. So why is he pressing that luck by taunting McGillicutty?

Jerry Lawler
You’re asking the wrong man. I don’t know what could possibly be going through Chavo’s head right now.

[McGillicutty has definitely heard enough and he quickly makes his way back down the ramp. In seemingly one shift motion, he slides under the ring and tackles Chavo to the ground then lets the fists fly. McGillicutty trades fists for feet as he stomps on Chavo repeatedly while he stands up. He swats The Ref to the side as he walks over to the corner and strips off the protective padding. The exposed metal is glistening in the light now as McGillicutty works to bring Chavo to his feet. Once he has Chavo up, McGillicutty lifts him over his shoulder and rams him into the exposed metal with a powerslam, then places Chavo in a tree of woe position. He angrily rips the bandages off of Chavo’s body then rolls out of the ring. While he’s out there, The Ref hastily attempts to get Chavo down but to no avail. McGillicutty finds himself back in the ring and he’s now armed with a steel chair! He charges towards the corner and stabs Chavo in the gut with it. He then whacks Chavo repeatedly and relentlessly across the torso with it until the chair actually starts bending. McGillicutty raises the chair into the air to show everyone the damage and the people boo which only makes him smile. He throws the chair onto the mat, and takes Chavo down. But he only does it so can take Chavo by the head and bash his face into the exposed turnbuckle until blood starts flowing down his face.]

Jim Ross
The man is bleeding McGillicutty! Where is your heart?

Jerry Lawler
I don’t think he has one, JR. Not after what I’ve seen him do tonight.

[Seeing Chavo bleeding seems to satisfy McGillicutty as he stops bashing Chavo’s face in and lets him collapse to the mat. But he doesn’t stop because he’s finished with Chavo, he does it because he has other plans for him. That’s evidenced by him dragging Chavo over to the dropped chair and lifting to his feet. McGillicutty has his hands wrapped around Chavo’s skull and forces Chavo to look at him while he shouts obscenities in his face. When he says what has to be said he hits the McGillicutter on the chair! McGillicutty gets to his feet and stares at Chavo’s bloody corpse for what feels like forever before he finally makes his way out of the ring once he gets tired of The Ref yelling at him. McGillicutty walks up the ramp and is about to leave the arena when something he sees on the titantron freezes him. What he sees is Chavo dragging himself over to the microphone and the best he can do is put his mouth next to it.]

XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 C4HYI

Chavo Guerrero
McGillicutty! I… I’m still here! And I’m still not impressed. And you’re still not on my level. Take a good look at me… LOOK AT ME! I’m the man bleeding on the mat, yet when people look back at tonight they’ll remember that you were the man that didn’t have the cojones to fight me like a man. But I’m giving you one more shot to prove that you’re worthy of my time. Come back to the ring and wrestle me… come down to this ring and prove to the world that you’re not afraid of me. And if you’re able to beat me then maybe I’ll start to respect you.

Jim Ross
Come on, Chavo. Forget about your pride, you’re risking your career by egging him on like that.

Michael Cole
I say leave him be. He must enjoy what’s been happening to him, so who are you to rain on his parade?

[McGillicutty turns around and makes his way to the ring. While he’s walking, Chavo calls The Ref over to him and asks him to help him to his feet. McGillicutty takes his time getting back into the ring by walking up the steel stairs and you can tell by the look on his face that he isn’t quite sure what to make of this. He gets into the ring and Chavo’s lets go of The Ref and stumbles over to the ropes which he uses to prop himself up. The Ref is trying to convince Chavo not to go through with the match, but Chavo tells him to shut up and ring the bell which The Ref reluctantly does.]

Jerry Lawler
I just can’t believe this is actually happening.

[As the people cheer on Chavo in the background, McGillicutty paces back and forth while he watches Chavo struggle to stand without holding onto the ropes. Chavo eventually does manage to stumble into the middle of the ring where McGillicutty is standing and looks him dead in the eye. Then without warning, he knees him in the groin and collapses to the ground. The Ref is caught off guard but does what he’s supposed to which is call for the disqualification.]

Winner via Disqualification:
XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 JZSzu

[Chavo didn’t nearly have enough strength to cause any physical harm to McGillicutty and the low blow was done to prove a point. McGillicutty didn’t take kindly to the attack and knocks The Ref to the ground who was checking on Chavo and then he lifts Chavo over his head with a military press then he drops Chavo gut first onto the top ropes! The momentum causes Chavo to bounce off the ropes and take a hard spill to the outside. McGillicutty climbs to the top and remains there for a while to take everything in, then he dives to the outside and drops his knee onto Chavo’s chest! It almost seems as though McGillicutty may have hurt himself a bit, but he shakes it off and focuses on Chavo again. He sets Chavo up for what appears to be a DDT at first, but then he drags him over to the steel steps and then hooks one of Chavo’s leg. The people gasp when they realize what’s about to happen.]

Vickie Guerrero
Stop it! That’s enough!

[Vickie Guerrero rushes out onto the stage but by then it’s simply far too late. McGillicutty does a Fisherman’s Suplex and drops Chavo right on top of the stairs and the sound of flesh and bones meeting steel echoes all throughout the arena. McGillicutty watches as Vickie Guerrero gets down the stage as quickly as she can and puts herself between Chavo and McGillicutty and she yells at him to get the hell out of here. Not wanting to risk his job, his obliges and leaves the arena as his music blasts in the background.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012   XWL Over The Limit:  1/29/2012  -  2/5/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Over The Limit: 1/29/2012 - 2/5/2012
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next