Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012

Go down 
+11
#NOTSEME
sdogg50c
Legal
TheKrzyOne
Austin
JoshiPuroresux
Zander
P.R Son
Alan
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

What a great show so far.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Normal Handicap Match

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionteddibiase
XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownajstylesXWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkaz
Ted DiBiase Vs AJ Styles & Kazarian

After Ted and both members of Fortune make their respective entrances, the bell sounds and the match begins with AJ taking on Ted. Ted starts off the match with fast action, securing quick one count pins over AJ, AJ manages to reverse diving foot stomp by rolling out of the way, Ted stumbles back to his feet, only to be met with a springboard reverse ddt. AJ gets a two count when Ted manages to get his shoulder off the canvas. AJ signals for the end, drags Ted over to the corner, then springboards off for the Spiral Tap, but Ted manages to roll out of the way, and AJ lands on his feet. He charges at Ted who ducks under his arm and quickly rolls him up...1.....2.....but AJ gets his shoulders off the mat, then quickly begins to stomp ruthlessly on Ted much to the crowd's sudden dismay. He pulls Ted over to the corner, then tags out to Kaz, before stepping out of the ring he kicks Ted one last time. Kaz then begins to repeatedly kick the cornered DiBiase until the referee gets to a four count, he backs up with his arms up at the referee, then as the boos begin to get even louder, AJ takes the distraction to his advantage by delivering a kick to Ted from the apron. Kaz then bypasses the referee as AJ holds the turnbuckle string up with the referee none the wiser. Kaz drags Ted over to the middle of the ring, then quickly hooks both legs cover him 1......2....but Ted's fight just will not be stopped as he gets free of yet another pinning predicament. Kaz then pulls Ted up by his hair, throws him into the corner, then charges at him, but Ted gets his boot up catching Kaz in the jaw, then Kaz quickly charges at him after holding his jaw for a second, but Ted tosses him over head causing his head to bounce off the turnbuckle pad. That's when DiBiase then runs off the far ropes, and catches the turning around and dazed Kaz with a busaiku knee. Ted yells out to the fans causing a large pop in response, then looks over at AJ who seems annoyed at Ted's refusal to quit. Ted then pulls Kaz off the mat, hooks him from behind for Dream Street, but Kaz throws him over head getting free, then runs off the ropes at a now turning around Ted DiBiase....Who catches him out of no where with a sky high sitout spinebuster! The referee quickly counts as Ted hopes this could be it....1.......2.....But AJ springs into the ring and just before the referee can count the third count, AJ swiftly kicks DiBiase in the back of the skull with a shot that you could hear through the entire arena! Ted falls back to the mat as Kaz gets saved from this possible ending scenario. The referee yells at AJ to get out of the ring, but instead he helps Kaz up, places his hand on his shoulder then shouts "I'm gonna finish him, get ready!" AJ then grabs the limp and lifeless DiBiase off the mat, places him inbetween his legs, then instead of following through with the move, he takes a moment to throw out his arms posing which causes the fans to boo even more. AJ seems bothered by their hatred towards him and yells out to the audience "Hey! Stop booing m...." but before he can finish, the extra time he took to pose comes back to bite him because Ted comes to and tosses him over head and over the ropes crashing to the floor! Kaz readily stalks Ted after this, he charges at him for a clothesline, but Ted ducks it out of sheer instincts then grabs Kaz from behind and hits a quick but effective Dream Street! He covers in desperation and the referee counts 1......2.......3!!

*The ref calls for the bell and raises Ted's arm high into the air. Ted stays in the ring for a few more seconds soaking up the cheers from the crowd and really content with himself. Not only did he overcome the odds tonight, he also kept his winning streak alive.*

Cole: Oh come on. How could he possibly win this match, the odds were against him. I guess there is only one explanation, he must have payed off the ref again.

Styles: Or maybe he was just the better man on this night.

*Ted, still in the ring, looks towards the crowd, who are still cheering him, and mounts the second turnbuckle, throwing his hands in the air, which, somehow, causes the live audience to cheer even louder. Ted dismounts and is about to exit the ring but before he can... AJ Styles slides into the ring and attacks Ted from behind with a stiff lariat, which causes Ted to drop almost instantly. He continues the assault with various swift but hard stomps to the back, legs, head and arms of the helpless third generation superstar. Done for the moment, AJ goes to check on his Fortune partner Kazarian, who is slowly rising to his feet. AJ helps him up and the assault continues.*

Cole: Yes, come on Fortune! You know, maybe I had these guys all wrong. Fortune may be one of the best things to happen to this show.

Styles: Seriously, you're going to side with Fortune after they attack a man you despise so much for some unknown reason.

*AJ motions to Kaz to pick up Ted. Upon picking him up, Kaz tosses Ted towards AJ, who gets set up perfectly for a Styles Clash. AJ extends his arms as far as he possibly can and yells to the booing crowd, “ How do like me now?” He lifts up Ted and plants him on the mat with a flawless Styles Clash. He then motions to Kaz to hit him with the “Wave Of The Future,” Kazarian's finishing maneuver. AJ returns the favor and picks up a semi-conscience Ted DiBiase. He tosses him at Kaz, he hits a swift Wave Of The Future, which if Ted wasn't out before, he is now.*

Cole: Yes, that's what I wanted to see! Fortune is now my second favorite tag team, just behind Awesome Truth.

Styles: So you're cheering for a team that had a bright future in this business just because they attack a man that you think injured The Miz?

*Both members of Fortune look at each other, content with the damage they have done. Kazarian walks over to the ropes to exit the ring but before he can, AJ stops him. Both men have a short talk between themselves with AJ trying to convince Kaz to do something. AJ's plan becomes apparent when both men slide out of the ring and each take a chair from under the ring. Both men slide back in, almost in unison, and temporarily drop the chairs on the mat. They pick up Ted and tie him in-between the top and middle ropes. Ted, against his will, is forced to be standing in an unguarded state while AJ and Kaz pick up the chairs the had dropped when they reentered the ring. They walk towards Ted and begin to taunt him verbally. They both raise the chairs above their heads and swing simultaneously. A loud sound is heard all the way to the cheap seats. The force of the attack causes Ted to get set free from the ropes and fall onto the mat, motionless. The camera pans to different members of the XWL Universe, each with the same expression on their faces, a look of disbelieve and complete horror.*

Cole: Take that Ted!

Styles: How can you be so happy about this, the special guest referee to the Rock vs Cena match at Over The Limit is out cold in the middle of the ring. Can we get some paramedics out here?

*AJ rolls out of the ring and snatches a mic from ringside and slides back into the ring. Before he can begin to speak, the audience in attendance boo Fortune out of the building. AJ, breathing heavily, begins talking into the mic.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 AJ79

AJ Styles: In a few short days there is a Pay-Per-View that goes by the name “Over The Limit.” Kaz and myself are not booked for a match at said Pay-Per-View. I heard that there are a group of people who are out of their prime that want a match at Over The Limit. If you stupid people in this arena don't understand what I am saying, allow me to simplify it for you, at Over The Limit it will be the greatest tag team in the history of XWL, Fortune, versus a group of washed up losers known as the “New World Order.” If you still haven't gotten it through your ignorant mind by now, nWo, we accept your challenge and when we're done with you, the nWo... will be no more.

*Fortune's theme plays throughout the arena as the audience boos them even louder, AJ drops the mic and exits the ring with Kazarian. As they walk up the ramp, a group of paramedics rush from the back and check on a still unconscious Ted DiBiase. Redemption fades to a much needed commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:16 pm

A tag match on a PPV that isn't for the United States Championship?

The end is here.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Legal wrote:

They pick up Ted and tie him in-between the top and middle ropes. Ted, against his will, is forced to be standing in an unguarded state while AJ and Kaz pick up the chairs the had dropped when they reentered the ring. They walk towards Ted and begin to taunt him verbally. They both raise the chairs above their heads and swing simultaneously. A loud sound is heard all the way to the cheap seats. The force of the attack causes Ted to get set free from the ropes and fall onto the mat, motionless.

okay
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 pm

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0192~9
[Jeremy Borash]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am standing by with Mr. Anderson. Now, Mr. Anderson, last week you were brutally assaulted by R-Truth once again. So much you couldn't even compete tonight, can I get your thoughts on that?

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0206~9
[Mr. Anderson]
My thoughts? I'm freakin' pissed! This is the third time R-Truth has cost me another night in that ring. It's another time he's taken away from me what I love to do. I know he has gone even further off the edge since his buddy, The Miz, was injured, but I don't give a damn. If you screw with me like, you better bet your ass I'm going to come after you. I'm in no mood to make any jokes, or even talk any trash. And I'm an asshole! The only thing I can think about is when I can finally get my hands on R-Truth. I mean, last week I had a great match with Ted DiBiase, but I couldn't go longer than ten minutes because of my ribs. I'm not even sure what would have happened in my match with Davey Richards..... I went through two flaming tables at X-Treme X-Mas. Now, I'm not going to bitch about it. I'm going to take action. I'm going to take my boot, and shove it up R-Truth's ass.

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0196~10
[Jeremy Borash]
What about.....

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0204~9
[Mr. Anderson]
You know what? Over the Limit is this Sunday. What better time is there to take action? I am throwing out the challenge. R-Truth. Hip hop master R. Going one on one with the asshole. The former Intercontinental Champion. Mister first place. Mr. Anderson. No Miz. No Michael Cole. No weapons. Just the two of us, mono e mono. I know that is a whole new concept to Ron, but I don't care. You know why I don't care? Because I'm an ASSHOLE! Jeremy, to give you an idea of what I'll do to R-Truth at Over the Limit..... let's just say he'll have a lot of time to visit Disney World. I will take Truth and I will beat his ass in the ring. I will beat him down on the outside. And hell, while I'm at it, I'll take care of that punk Michael Cole. The fact is, it doesn't matter what is thrown in my way this Sunday, I'm going to get my hands on R-Truth. Truth...... take a close look, because I know you're watching. What you're looking at is the man who is going to make things "even" this Sunday...... you're looking at.....

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0204~9
[Mr. Anderson]
MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSSOOOOOOONNNNNN

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0247~9
[Mr. Anderson]
Anderson.

*An irate Anderson storms off the set as JB turns it back to the announce crew.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_0249~9
[Jeremy Borash]
Back to you guys.

*We go back live to where Michael Cole and Joey Styles are seated.*

Michael Cole: What a moron! I made him pass out last week, and he thinks he can take on R-Truth? He's going to get destroyed this Sunday!

Joey Styles: Oh come on, Cole! He defeated Miz and Truth in a virtual handicap match at X-Treme X-Mas!

Michael Cole: That was a fluke! And please, he couldn't even have beaten Ted if DiBiase didn't pay the referee off!

Joey Styles: How can you say that? This man has held numerous titles and was on an absolute roll and his ribs were injured. He defeated the likes of Triple H, Kurt Angle, Mark Henry, and of course R-Truth!

Michael Cole: None of those matter! That was 2011! This is 2012, and now I can beat Mr. Anderson!

Joey Styles: You put him in the Ankle Lock after he was already knocked out!

Michael Cole: You couldn't hear him screaming, Joey! I was right there!

Joey Styles: Oh please.

Michael Cole: Mr. Anderson is the biggest loser I know, and this Sunday he will get his!

Joey Styles: I just hope once he's done with Truth, he finally takes care of you.

Michael Cole: I'll just make him tap! But he won't even be able to walk after my buddy Truth is done with him! Now can we get on with the show?

Joey Styles: Gladly.

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, now that we're done with bias and ignorant commentary from Joey Styles, let's get ready for our huge main event tonight, The Rock versus Shawn Michaels! I'm so excited to see The Rock here tonight!

*Joey Styles sighs as we fade out to a video package for Rock's opponent, the United States Champion Shawn Michaels!*

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:50 am

*The camera fades back into the arena where Chris Jericho is standing in the ring and is about to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer1-5

{Chris Jericho}

I am out here to get one thing straight. What happened last week was an absolute fluke and I refuse to admit that Shawn Michaels is better than me! I don't care what any of you parasites say, but the next time I step into this ring with Shawn Michaels, I am going to take his Championship, his spotlight, his career and most importantly all of his pathetic supporters here in this arena and all around the world! You should be happy and enjoy your lucky strike of last week, Shawn, your luck will have ran out by the time I face you again and then I'm going to destroy you and save this division from people just like you, Steen, Hawkins or anyone else of these no names that walk around in the back with that idiotic looks on their faces! And when I look around here in Tulsa tonight I see the same thing. I see people with no future. I see people who ruined their future and their lives. All I see are some pathetic, fat losers who are wasting the space of this planet and will never reach anything in their lives!

*The crowd lets their hate towards Jericho be heard by booing him loudly as Jericho goes on.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer2-5

{Chris Jericho}

These seats are just filled with disgraces here tonight! You people should pay twice as much for your tickets just to see me! Everyone knows that I made this show what it is today and you people should be thanking me for what I did, but instead you go on cheering for the undeserving like Shawn Michaels and disrespecting the legend and the best in the world that I am! But there is one man who's worse than all of you! Someone who debuts new merchandise every week to make your children sprint to the computer to order his new T-shirt or his new absolutely stupid-looking hat. He literally steals the money out of your pockets, yet you people are too unintelligent to realise it. He's a man who doesn't give a damn about you people, he's just a man who wants to sell his merchandise to you so he can earn million of dollars. He is also my opponent here tonight and the biggest hypocrite in this industry and his name is John Cena!!!

*The crowd cheers loudly as Jericho mentions Cena.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer4-6

{Chris Jericho}

Right, keep chanting for him! You know what Cena does when he hears you chanting his name? He just goes on to watch it and laughs at your stupidity! John Cena is just hiding behind a mask, he is not what you people think he is and tonight I'm not only gonna beat John Cena, but I'm also gonna reveal his true face, his true personality! John Cena just looks on how his little fans do the "You can't see me" taunt and he doesn't show any regret! Every week he debuts some new merchandise! One week his T-shirt is blue, the next week it's red, then it's green, and even though all of those T-shirts look extremely ugly, you people go on to buy them, because your children are begging and pleasing you to do it! But does Cena care? Of course not. He just goes on debuting T-shirt after T-shirt, week after week, and everytime he does, your children are like "Oh my god! Cena's wearing a new shirt! I so need that!" and once they start growing up they realise how they or their parents wasted hundreds of dollars on worthless stuff just like that! I despise John Cena and I'm going to make sure that he gets what he deserves tonight!

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer3-5

{Chris Jericho}

John Cena may have some differences with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at the moment, but that's the least thing he needs to worry about. Everyone in this arena knows that John Cena will never reach the status of The Rock or Chris Jericho! And later on tonight I'm going to show you why. Tonight I'm going to destroy John Cena infront of millions of children watching at home and they will start crying for what I'm going to do to their hero! Tonight I will once again prove that I am the best in the world at what I do by defeating the biggest hypocrite that ever lived on this planet that is John Cena! Do you understand what I'm saying to you, right now?!

*The crowd reacts with loud boos as Jericho slowly lowers the mic with a smirk on his face, but then he gets interrupted by a theme...*

*The crowd jump to their feet as Cena’s theme blasts through the areana. The fans are going crazy and he rushes out onto the stage smiling and cheering getting the crowd going. He runs over to the top of the stage before standing still looking around and striking a salute as the camera goes over to a few kid fans who strike the same pose.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00020

*As Cena rushes down into the ring the camera goes over to Jericho who dosen’t look amused to see Cena making an appearance. As cena gets into the ring he looks over at Jericho and laughs to himself before beginning to talk.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00100

John Cena
Hey Chris long time no see, how’s it all going? Still have the same pleasant attitude as ever I see! Chris I like how you seem to think you are better than everybody else in this company, you don’t realise and I mean for someone who’s been in this business for so long that respect dosen’t get handed out to people around here, you have to earn it. And over the last few months I have done everything I can to gain everyones respect but there always seems to be a few people trying to poke fun at me and make a few comments and well as much as that really dosen’t affect me I just rise above it and make sure I am always getting better in the ring so when the time comes and we do face, that person will never want to be in the same ring with john cena ever again. And well Chris tonight is your lucky night! I’m in a pretty happy mood but I could do with a nice punching bag to get some practice in before I go into my match with the Rock.

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00096

John Cena
And before you even begin to mention what is going on between me and Dwayne I have taken him to the limit not once, but twice. That is something you have never been able to do so don’t think I am not on his level or status within this company. I know I can and I know I will make his life a living hell and he will say I quit next week for the entire world to see. Whether I give him another attitude adjustment or just lock in the STF it dosen’t really matter to me, like a good friend of mine Daniel Bryan once said, it’s either tap or snap dude so I think tonight to get a bit of practice in a may just do that to you. Chris I have a lot of things I want to accomplish in this year, 2012 is going to be a bright year for John Cena. I am going to beat the Rock and move on to hopefully getting a shot for the united states title, then well let’s see how things go but by the end of the year promise this not John Cena will be a champion! World Champion, US champion, Intercontinental Champion hell I’ll even be satisfied with Divas Champion! I know I have what it takes to be a champion and I know it will happen soon enough. But there is also one other thing on my list Chris, defeat a former world champion…I think I may have that covered tonight pretty easily.

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00139

John Cena
Chris I was listening in the back and I happened to hear something which kinda ticked me off. You started calling me fake, calling my beliefs fake and what I do for all of these people fake. You think I laugh at them hell I don’t laugh I love these fans and what they do for our company! If I wasn’t for us where would we even be? Just failed bodybuilders probably without a proper job or getting the chance to do what we want and do what we love which is wrestle! Now Chris I know there is the majority of XWL who hate the fans and it’s getting more and more each week but there are a few of us who are loyal to these fans and who the fans love to watch week in week out. We are the ones who perform our best every week and never come up with excuses for our mistakes. We are the ones who are true professionals and the ones who are going to truly succeed in this company. Chris nice try getting off lucky but now I’m hear you can say whatever you wanted to say to my face, man to man. But I’m just warning you, don’t make fun of these fans or my believes and catchphrases because I can easily just call out a referee and get this match between us started a little early so I can whoop your ass.

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer8-5

{Chris Jericho}
John, you talk about hustle, loyalty and respect, but the truth is that you have nothing of that. You don't like these people, you just like the money that's in their pockets! You want to rise above the hate? You don't even know what hate means, you moron! I come out here every single night and I rise above the hate of each and everyone of those hypocrites every time! You wanna know why adults dislike you and chant "Cena sucks"? Because you're nothing more than an overrated parasite who likes to waste my and everyone elses on-air time by kissing up to these fans! You're pathetic, John, everytime you come out to this ring and talk about how great a city is, but I know that you don't care how great the city is or how much these fans mean to you, right?

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer6-5

{Chris Jericho}
Not only you're going to quit to The Rock and all of your little fans at Over the Limit, but you're also going to quit to me tonight here in Tulsa, when I lock you inside the Walls of Jericho and you have no choice, but to submit in front of all these parasitic tapeworms! These kids may idolize you, Cena, but the people who have a clue about this buisness sure do not, you're a joke to them! Everything that you stand for is just a facade of what you truely are! You know, I don't care to say this to your face, via satellite, or however, but the fact is that you are nothing more than a pathetic little worm of a human being who does not deserve to be the idol of any of these fans, you do not deserve to compeat in the main events or at Pay-Per-Views, John, you don't deserve to be here! And the only way how you can beat The Rock at Over the Limit is that Ted DiBiase, the special guest referee, screws him and declares you the winner! And the only way how you can beat, well, there is no chance in hell that you are going to beat me, Cena! You hear me? Do you understand what I'm saying to you, right now?!

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00143

John Cena
Chris you know what, I don’t understand what you’re saying to me right now in fact I don’t think anyone does because you are so deep inside your ego I don’t even think that you know what you are talking about half of the time. I don’t like this attitude you have Chris and I think if I have to give it a slight adjustment I’d be doing a whole load of people a huge favour, myself included. Now it’s one thing to make jokes on me, I can take it and I know I can deal it back aswell but it’s another to start making fun of these fans and started to mock my phrases which I standby. People like you just think they’re stupid little catchphrases but they are my life. I live by everything I stand for and who I am out in this ring is who I am in the street, at home hell even in the shower when I’m singing on my own! The fact is Chris when you make comments about the fans that’s where you cross the line, I’m going to send you so far back over the line you will never want to come back out again. I am going to make sure I take a stand, yes you may have beaten me last time we faced and I mean I’m getting slight de ja vu because I know we did all of this before just a couple of months ago.

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00160

John Cena
But the fact is Chris I know I can beat you just like I know I can beat Dwayne next week at Over The Limit. I am better than him and well like Ted so kindly said earlier I am a future champion, Dwayne is a future failed actor…or well maybe present failed actor so at the moment I’m feeling a bit better about myself. But while the topic has come up I understand there was a bit of tension but let me rest assure there is nothing going on between myself and Ted we are still friends but I was caught up in the moment. If anything I feel that Ted will be an impartial ref and I for one cannot wait for what is sure to be an epic final encounter when everyone will get to see one man say I quit for the first and last time in their careers. I live by not giving up and next week Dwayne is going to go through hell and tonight Chris you are the one who get’s to be the guy who I get to whoop ass tonight. I am going to make you tap and when I do I am going to go to these fans and celebrate like only John Cena can! Now Chris, do you get what I am saying to you?

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer7-6

{Chris Jericho}
The only celebration that takes place here tonight is mine, because after I beat you once again and proved to your pathetic fans that I am that much better than you, well, but why would I do that? Why would I celebrate such an obvious finish, right? I don't have to celebrate my victories, John, you wanna know why? It's because I'm the best in the world! I defeated every single Superstar there is and it's nothing special to beat someone like you. The fact of the matter is that at the end of this show you're going to sit in this ring after I defeated you and realise once and for all that you will never be as great, as legendary as Chris Jericho!

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer5-5

{Chris Jericho}

You want to become a Champion this year, Cena? I want to give you an advice and stay away from what is soon going to be mine, the United States Championship! I want to save this division from what it has become and I'm not letting another overrated clown win it and bury it with this division and this brand. Maybe you can head over to Breakdown where they have a new general manager every week, because that's your only chance to ever win a Championship again! This brand belongs to me! No one deserves to stand here in this ring more than I do, because I am the only reason these people would turn on their TV's to watch this show. Nobody wants to see you anymore, Cena, because they are sick of you kissing up to these people trying to get them on your side. It doesn't work anymore. Some people are intelligent enough to understand that you are nothing more but pathetic! And trust me when I say that Dwayne is going to thank me for what I'm gonna do to you here tonight.

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00148

John Cena
Chris the only thing I see standing in front of me is not a saviour for the division but a guy who is so full of himself and thinks’ he is the best in the world he has dropped from the world title picture down to the us title picture. What’s the deal with that Chris? Couldn’t you handle it up there? Well I’ve been in matches against men like CM Punk, Wade Barrett, Dwayne Johnson and you know what unlike you I have what it takes to compete against them and don’t go around looking for easy targets for a few wins. Chris you need to realise some people may not want to see me out here every week I know I can’t please them all then if that happens they can just boo me and cheer on the guy coming out to whoop my ass. But boo or cheer what I love about this place is the atmosphere, it is like no other and surely you know when these fans cheer you it is the greatest feeling in the world.

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00155

John Cena
Now Chris, this whole talking skit is beginning to wear a little thin, I know what these people want to see and that is action. Are you a man of your word Chris? Are you going to beat me and do Dwayne a favour? Well I think everybody knows there is only one thing I can say about that…IF YOU WANT SOME….COME GET SOME.

*Cena drops the mic and begins to take off his T Shirt and hat, throwing them into the crowd as the takes a couple of paces back to prepare himself.*

*The two competitors stare at each other while the fans are loudly chanting for Cena. After a few moment Jericho takes a few steps back shaking his head and leaves the ring as the crowd boos him loudly.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer11-3

*He looks back to Cena with a smirk on his face and then slowly walks down the steps and makes his way to the back as the crowd boos once again.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer9-5

*Jericho slowly walks up the ramp leaving Cena waiting in the ring. He doesn't look back at all and just walks to the back under loud heat.*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Jer10-3

*The camera goes back to Cena looking on for a few moments before fading out into a video hyping up the upcoming pay per view, Over the Limit!*
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptioncenaXWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionchrisj
John Cena vs Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:30 pm

*As Redemption returns, the camera's are focused on the lockeroom door of the referees. Then after a few seconds HBK Shawn Michaels is spotted leaving, as Kristal approaches him*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 1-7

Kristal: Excuse me, Shawn. Can I get a few words?

*Shawn then stops and turns to face her as she keeps talking*

Kristal: Now if you don't mind me asking, what were you doing in there?

*Shawn shakes his finger as he prepares to speak*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 8-7

Shawn Michaels: You know what, you'll find out when the time's right.

*Puzzled at Shawn's refusal to give the details, Kristal looks confused as she pushes Shawn for an explanation*

Kristal: Well when will that time be?

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 5-11

Shawn Michaels: You know what, let's just leave it, it doesn't matter let's just move on and not mention it again.

*Still confused at Shawn's vagueness, Kristal then begins the interview*

Kristal: Erm ok then Shawn, after your victory last week over Chris Jericho, Curt Hawkins once again had the better of you this time hitting you with your own move the Sweet Chin Music, and now many people are speculating that if he manages to do that at Over the Limit, that he will be walking out of Phoenix as the new United States champion. Your thoughts?

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 2-11

Shawn Michaels: Last week Curt Hawkins proved one thing not only to me, but to the entire world, because when he hit me with the Superkick he showed the entire world that I'm in his head. He knows that when I told him he's nothing but a poor man's Shawn Michaels that I was right. And if he thinks that mimicking me is the best way to prove me wrong then he's clearly mistaken. And you know what I'm not even surprised he did it, I've seen it all before, some young buck who think's he's all that comes out here and gives it all the talk trying to be just like me and calls me out and then he hits me with my own move to make some sort of grand statement. But it did the complete opposite of that and at Over the Limit I will prove just that.

Kristal: But don't you think he has a point? I mean like it or not you're 46 years old, don't you think it might be time to step-a-side for guys like Curt Hawkins?

*Shawn pauses for a few seconds seemingly thinking of a way to answer the question*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 3-11

Shawn Michaels: Well here's the thing about that, wrestling isn't a young mans game, it doesn't matter if you're 15 or 85, it all comes down to your god-given ability. And while yes he is right I'm not the Shawn Michaels of fifteen or twenty years ago but I'm still as good as I've always been and that's exactly what I need to be. Sure it might not be 1997 anymore, it's 2012 but when I step into that ring it's timeless, and at Over the Limit I'll do what I do every time and stop the entire show and come out with the United States championship around my waist.

Kristal: Well that's all well and good Shawn but how hard is it to be fully focused on such a high profile match tonight against former World champion The Rock when you know Curt Hawkins will be waiting for another opportunity to deliver another message.

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 4-10

Shawn Michaels: Ordinarily it would be hard to focus, but here's the deal I'm not concerned about Curt Hawkins. He's attacked me two weeks in a row just to send a message, but he didn't try to take me out, or even soften me up for Over the Limit because he doesn't have the guts to do it.

Kristal: So you're fully focused on your match tonight?

*Shawn scoffs possibility of not being focused before answering*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 6-9

Shawn Michaels: Come on Kristal, I'm always fully focused on the task at hand. I was fully focused last week against Chris Jericho and the week before against Mysterio. I knew Curt for looking to send a message then too and it didn't change a thing. I walked into those matches and I walked out as the winner and that's exactly what will happen tonight. And not Curt Hawkins or The Rock can change that, so you ask me if I'm focused for tonight? You're damn right I am. I'm the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, and I am THE Showstopper, THE Main event, THE Headliner and I am THE Icon of the XWL, and there's not a thing that can change that.

Kristal: But The Rock is a former World champion, and this is considered to be something of a dream match between you too, what can we expect when you two lock horns later tonight?

*Shawn pauses for a second then turns towards Kristal before answering*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 9-6

Shawn Michaels: What can you expect? What do you think you can expect? It's Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson vs. The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. You can't expect a thing, because when we step into the ring tonight magic will happen. This is history in the making and you'd be a fool if you missed it, a match of the ages. Two of the most entertaining and athletic superstars in this business's history, and it's all happening tonight.

*Shawn then pauses for a second or two then continues talking*

Shawn Michaels: Actually you know what? There is one thing you can expect tonight, and it's the exact same thing you can expect at Over the Limit. And that's these words echoing around the arena "and the winner of the match, The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels".

*Upon finishing speaking Shawn walks off leaving Kristal alone*

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 7-8

Kristal: Well then, that was Shawn Michaels, who's ready for his match against The Rock in tonight's main event, and we'll be back after the commercial break.

*The camera's then slowly fade out to another commercial break*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 pm

topz.

Edit: Sorryz Bang.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptionkellykellyXWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionkharma
Kelly Kelly Vs Kharma

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowntherockXWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionusshawn
The Rock Vs Shawn Michaels

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012  -   1/29/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 1/22/2012 - 1/29/2012
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3