Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011

Go down 
+12
Jonguin
Alan
Bang
Legal
Dusty
JoshiPuroresux
P.R Son
sdogg50c
MicksterG951
#NOTSEME
TheFilthParade
TheKrzyOne
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Can someone tell me Slater's Gamertag, his pic isn't showing up for me Razz.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:21 pm

[Redemption returns from a commercial break and the people are buzzing as they eagerly anticipate what may happen next on the show. Championship matches, the commencement of rivalries and intense promos were just the tip of the iceberg and they can’t wait to experience more as the night rolls on. The camera scans the arena and the fans are shown whooping and hollering and just flat out have a good time out there as they wave their hand-crafted signs and show off the shirts they’re wearing as they all compete for their .15 seconds of fame. But as a voice plays over the speakers, we watch in real time as the expression on their faces transform right before our very eyes. ]

???
Tonight is the night that I decide whether I’m a man or a wrestler.

[The smiles and looks of pleasure and delight that could be found on the faces of just about everyone, aside from the guy who recently had his beer supply cut off, just a moment before have all been replaced with looks of… Anger? Annoyance? Indigestion? It’s hard to decide just how exactly everyone feels when no one seems to be reacting the same way, but it is clear to see that they aren’t as happy as they were a couple of seconds ago any longer. The voice is heard again and this time there’s a split second of recognition and familiarity on the faces of the fans as they realize what they’re hearing is a replay of what was then Chavo Guerrero’s final promo at Xtreme Xmas. And then they seem to get upset again as the last voice that any of them wanted to hear was that of Chavo.]

Chavo Guerrero
What you fail to realize is that at this point in my life I don’t need wrestling, wrestling needs me. Wrestling needs a man who knows how to…well… wrestle.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 JKkak

[Static appears on the screen while Chavo’s words echo and slowly fade out. An image of Chavo appears on the screen as he looks over the crowd while key statements he made that fateful and infamous night are replayed again to refresh the people’s short term memory.]

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 KYBlC

Chavo Guerrero
But then the years go by: coworkers retire, friends pass away, and your body just isn’t as young and lean as it used to be, and then reality sinks in: one day you’re going to be gone too.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 YTHtX

Chavo Guerrero
I fought every match as though I had a chip on my shoulder, and gave it all on the mic because I was hell bent on making sure that Chavo, not just Chavo Guerrero, but Chavo, was a person that people were going to respect and recognize as one of the best ever to step in this ring and perform in front of you people.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 GouuS

Chavo Guerrero
You see I’m talking to you people, but I’m talking to myself at the same time. I’m trying to explain to you why I’m going to make the decision that I’m going to, but at the same time I’m trying to convince myself that I’m making the right choice.

[Suspenseful music plays in the background as Chavo carefully weighs the pros and cons on staying in the company or leaving it all behind for good live on pay per view. As that last bit comes to an end the screen fades to black and all that can be heard now are the dueling crowd chants of ‘Get the hell out!’ and ‘Please don’t go!’ that were heard all throughout Chavo’s promo that Sunday. Without warning, a Cody Rhodes action figure flies into the screen and cracks it and then through the shattered glass, we look at a now furious Chavo as he spits out the next part with anger.]

Chavo Guerrero
In fact, it’s the disrespect that I’ve been undeservingly shown for years that has drove me to retire. If you all are going to live in denial and refuse to acknowledge me as one of the greats then you don’t get the privilege and the honor to watch me compete in that ring any longer. One day when you’re stuck with mediocre talent who couldn’t hold a candle to me, then maybe you’ll regret moments like this but by then I would have already moved on.

[We are then taken to the scene last week on the Breakdown and Redemption Supershow where Vickie Guerrero is shown yelling at Chavo through the telephone.]

{Vickie Guerrero}
Chavo, if you think I’m going to just sit here and watch as you continue to further shame the Guerrero name, then you are sadly, sadly mistaken. You think that I haven’t taken notice of how you’ve been treating this company like a revolving door for all these years? You don’t think I was prepared for you to just up and leave out of nowhere like you always seem to do when things don’t go your way? Well I was ready Chavo, oh yes I was, and now you’re going to be in for some serious legal trouble if you don’t march your ass right back to Redemption ready to compete. I slipped into your contract a little clause that states that you cannot leave this company on your own terms. You have to either be fired or hurt so bad you can’t get out of bed to pee, so unless you want to be sued for all you’re worth and then put in jail for a couple of years, then I suggest you do the smart thing and get ready for work next week. I expect to see you here. Toodleloo!

[The camera zooms in on Vickie’s face when she hangs up, or rather slams down, the phone and smiles evilly. The screen then fades back to black and we are taken to the arena and the camera catches a couple of glimpses of the people’s faces and they simply just don’t have the slightest clue how to react to anything. And when Chavo’s theme hits catching them all off guard, their near silence illustrates that point even further. They don’t want to boo the man essentially kicking him while he’s down, but they don’t want to cheer for him either because would mean they support what he’s been doing. However, there are a couple of cheers and a couple of boos sprinkled in here and there but not nearly enough to be the majority’s opinion.]

[The crowd’s bewilderment and confusion continues when Chavo struts onto the stage with purpose and a smirk plastered on his face and he taunts and carries on as if this were just another ordinary night for him in the XWL world.]

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 F2Ioi

[He makes his way down to the ringside area to grab a microphone and then he takes his time climbing up the steel stairs. He smells the air and sticks out his tongue and if you didn’t know any better you’d assume that he was happy to be back here in XWL, but this is the same man who quit less than a few weeks ago so there’s no real reason for him to be pleased to back. Chavo does his signature flip over the ropes into the ring and poses while the people wait for whatever it is he has to say about his forced return to XWL thanks to the doings of his own aunt. Chavo gets on his feet and circles the ring for a couple of seconds as he takes a few extra moments to gather his thoughts, or maybe it’s a few extra seconds to keep the crowd waiting like he enjoys doing.]

Chavo Guerrero
You know… I should be mad that Vickie is forcing me to compete against my will because as we already established at Xtreme Xmas, you people simply no longer deserve to have a wrestler of my caliber gracing you with my presence on a weekly basis. You don’t deserve to hear my music play through those speakers and you don’t deserve to sit on your lazy backsides and listen as I effortlessly spew out words of wisdom that only a man of my stature and experience can deliver. There are few things you people do deserve, guys like Sin Cara or Zack Ryder or Ted DiBiase running around thinking that they’re good and foolishly assuming that they matter to somebody when the fact of the matter is that you only care about them because when you can’t get the best, you just have to settle for the rest. The best are the people who don’t have to cater to the fans every other sentence… every. other. goddamned.word. just to get a quick ego boost. Guys like me, we don’t care whether you like us or not, and you tend to lean more towards the latter because we tell it like it is and you simple minded sheep just can’t handle having your bubbles burst or your fantasies crushed by reality. But it doesn’t bother me if you don’t chant my name, I don’t need these little kids butchering the Guerrrrrrrrerrrrro name because they haven’t grasped the simple art of rolling their r’s thanks to the poor education system we have here, nor do I need fat Tony over there stretching out my handsome face on a t-shirt just because he’d rather sit in a dimly lit room in some basement playing roleplaying games and pretending he’s married to AJ…

Styles.

[If there was ever any doubt about how these people should react upon Chavo’s return it’s been cleared away now. The boos start coming as Chavo relentlessly puts them down and Chavo just can’t hide his amusement as he starts grinning again.]

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 AFquJ

Chavo Guerrero
Vickie says that she wanted me back because she didn’t want me to ‘disgrace the Guerrero family name,’ as if she knows a thing about being a Guerrero. Truth is that she wanted me back because a Redemption without Chavo is simply a Redemption barely worth watching. I saw what they tried to pull last week, some kind of mess of a super-show all because they knew… they just knew that without me Redemption would kick off the year on a horrid note. And I feel kind of special that I’m so important to this company that she would go through all that trouble just to drag me back here. But I’m not kicking and screaming because she can’t keep me here forever and once I get around whatever it is that she put in my contract I’ll be out of that door in a heartbeat. I mean just listen to yourselves.

[Chavo raises his microphone into the air so that the boos that he’s drawing form the people can be heard on a much grander scale, and laced in with those boos are some ‘Chavo sucks!’ chants to add a little fuel to the fire.]

Chavo Guerrero
Go ahead…. Go ahead and lie to yourselves by chanting that foolishness because we all know that that’s just as far away from the truth as you can get. Record aside, I’m one of the best the company has to offer and I think we’ll all get along much better once you get your heads out of your asses and accept the truth and accept the facts as your new way of life. No more will you live under the humorous assumption that the man they call Chavo Guerrero… ‘sucks’ because that’s a statement as false as me saying that that lady in the front row would stand a chance with a stand-up fellow like Dolph Ziggler or that that guy over isn’t going to be forever alone despite sleeping in his studio apartment with a Kelly Kelly poster stuck on his wall with some old chewed up gum. Do you hear it? Do you hear how ridiculous absurd statements like that sound? Now imagine just how tasteless it sounds when the thousands of you who had nothing better to do than to pay money to see my grand return, which I appreciate by the way, chant that I suck. I mean do you all really believe what you’re saying? Or are you simply just the simple minded sheep that I believe you all to be who are following the lead of the few fools out there who think things like there’s a car out there that can run on water or that the world will be ending sometime this year because some guys made a movie about some guys who made a calendar all those years ago? Those are the people you choose to follow instead of the likes of me who time and time again has graciously offered out my hand to lead you people in the right direction? I want you all and me to get along, I really do, but it just can’t work if you’re going to keep up with your silly chants. So how about we start a new chant? Alright let’s go, on the count of three you’ll repeat after me.

Let’s go Chavo!

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 37Fu7

{Crowd}
Chavo sucks!

Chavo Guerrero
Let’s go Chavo!

{Crowd}
Chavo sucks!

Chavo Guerrero
Let’s go Chavo!

{Crowd}
Chavo sucks!

[Chavo shakes his head and walks around the ring. He’s just about given up on these people.]

Chavo Guerrero
It’s such a shame that not only are you followers, but narrow-minded and stubborn ones at that. And it’s honestly a bit scary to think that these are the people who are raising the next generation of wrestling fans. It can only get worse from here on out. I’m talking about generations who will only be capable of repeating stupid catch phrases and the most inappropriate times, and who will only cheer for the guys who kiss their ass so hard that they leave a hickey. Because admit it, you people like to be in control, you like to have the power, you like when wrestlers bow down and succumb to your almighty amazingness of your voices. But I will never do that, ever. I have a thing called pride which allows all of your uncalled for hate to easily roll right off my back, without me giving a damn in the slightest. Go ahead and boo me, but I just don’t.give.a.damn. At least not anymore. Unlike you, I’ll be honest here, I used to be bothered by the boos, there was a time when I stupidly thought that you all were somehow the key to success, but then I snapped out of it, I woke up, I put my pants back on, whichever phrase you want to use will apply here, because the fact is, I only need Chavo to get by. I stopped giving a damn a long time ago when I realized that I wasn’t getting the respect that I earned and rightfully deserved because you people just couldn’t stand to watch as a man clawed his way up without your backing and without your support. I said I can do it on my own and I did, and I can, and I will do it again because I’m just that damn good, don’t you get it by now? Forget the win-loss record, that doesn’t mean anything, that just goes to show that anyone can get lucky at any given moment and I can get out of my slump at any time just as easily as I got in it. And when I get hot I will not only stay hot, but I’ll just keep getting hotter until people melt in my presence. And I’m not just talking about the hearts of my female followers out there. Sorry ladies but I’m married, this hunk is off the market.

[The female members of the audience make their presence known by gagging a bit to go along with the boos.]

Chavo Guerrero
I’m also talking about the hearts of the male wrestlers out there half my age whose hearts will crack under my heat until it finally breaks as they watch in envy as I achieve the ultimate of the ultimate. The pinnacle of success cannot be shared but it will be passed on, no one stays at the top forever, and when I get my time, my chance to stand alone at the top of the mountain it sure as hell may feel like forever by the time I’m done. You see, I was upset at first that Vickie blatantly forced me to come back, but now I’m happy she did it. I quit out of anger at Xtreme Xmas, and I’m glad I get to do this again. Not because I have anything to prove, but if there’s anything I want more than a title wrapped firmly around my waist, it’s the goldenness of your silence as you realize no matter how hard you boo, or how hard you chant your obscenities, I just can’t be stopped and that’s what scares you more than anything else. The realization that Chavo is still around and he’s far from finished with this place. It will start tonight, and it will continue for weeks, months even, and you will watch in shock, horror and awe as I climb this ladder rung by rung, as I scale this mountain step by step as I take in this crisp winter air breath by breath until I stand alone. Wade Barrett? Shawn Michaels? Whoever the hell the Xtreme Champion is? Wade Barrett again? They’re having their fun with the belts, but it won’t last forever, it just can’t, not with me on the prowl, not with me in the deadliest mindset I have ever been in. Vickie may think she’s punishing me, but it’s the roster that’s going to end up getting hurt, because I just won’t stop until I end up with what I want. You all can keep on hating me but you will respect me in the end.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 AFquJ

Chavo Guerrero
And that is not a promise, for promises can be broken. This is nothing short of a guarantee. A guarantee that Chavo could get his ass kicked for the next three months, highly unlikely but just bear with me for a second. Chavo could get his ass kicked for the next three months but I’d still be the baddest guy around, I’d still be the guy you all worry about the most because the tide can shift at any moment and when that happens, it’s game over. And speaking of games, I remember once Triple H tried to undermine me back when I returned last year, but look who’s collecting checks on the unemployment line now: Alberto Del Rio, because the man is so worthless and such a disgrace to my home country that he might as well be fired because no one would miss him either way. But you guys missed me when I was gone, and I can only imagine how askew your life must have been when you thought I wasn’t coming back at all. And I wasn’t going to come back, not for a long time anyway, but luckily for you all I’m here now and I’ve got a few unfinished goals to take care of. A goal that begins with getting the easy win tonight, and then moving on and accomplishing much bigger and better things in this godforsaken company.

[Vickie’s theme hits preventing Chavo from going any further and he doesn’t seem happy in the slightest about being interrupted, especially by Vickie. Vickie steps onto the stage with a little smirk on her face and she waits for her music to cut off before she begins to speak.]

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 GaG9h

{Vickie Guerrero}
Chavo, it’s really cute that you’re coming out here and pretending to be happy that you’re back, but let’s not kid ourselves here. You didn’t want to come back this soon, both you and I know that, Chavo. A little birdy told me that you were happy spending a little time at home with your wife and kids and that you were so heartbroken when you were dragged away from them to compete in XWL again. Did you cry, Chavo? Did you shed a little tear as you waved good-bye to them at the airport? Well boo-freaking-hoo! Time for you to man up and deal with it! Because maybe if you weren’t acting like such a little girl I wouldn’t have to treat you like one! It’s your own damn fault for the way that you’ve been using and abusing this company for over two years that has caused things to go sour, you made your bed and now you’ll have no choice but to sleep in it, if you can even fall asleep. But what bothers me most is that you come out here and take out all your anger on these poor innocent people. These people only wanted to sit back, relax and enjoy a wrestling program that they spent their hard earned money to pay for, but you took that enjoyment away from them by belittling them for no reason at all.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 TmgOv

Chavo Guerrero
They deserved every single word of that because every single word that came out of my mouth was the truth. If they can’t handle it then that’s their own problem, not mine. My problem is that they’ve been spoiled into thinking that they’re always right when in reality the only thing these people have gotten right in their entire lives was… well I’m gonna need some more time to think about it. But fact of the matter is that after the lack of respect that these people have shown me for years, it’s only right that I return the favor. I don’t gonna sugarcoat anything for a bunch of fools who refuse to realize that I’m as good as it gets.

{Vickie Guerrero}
You’re as good as it gets? Well that would say a lot about XWL is there was even a hint of truth behind that asinine statement at all. You want to walk around here talking about people resisting the truth, why don’t you take a good hard look in the mirror? You’re not as good as you say you are, maybe you could be, but you’d much rather talk the talk than attempt to walk the walk. You’ve become a joke around here, yet you want people to not laugh when your name gets brought up into any conversation that not about who’s next on the chopping block? Oh please. I mean, when was the last time you even won a match? Now there’s the big problem, and it’s going to keep being a big problem if you don’t get your act together.

Chavo Guerrero
Now what I can’t seem to get is why you’re so caught up with what I’m doing when there are plenty of other things you should be worried about. I mean Breakdown is dominating the title picture, your husband is over there making pop culture references and yet the most important thing for you to deal with is whether or not I want to be in this company. Well you better believe it feels a little good to know that you need me now more than ever to keep Redemption relevant. I promise that I won’t let you down, scout’s honor.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Yes, because everyone will be on the edge of the seats just waiting to see just how badly you’ll lose this week, and the next and the week after that and so on. It’s that kind of comic relief that this place really needs as a little boost. But how about this, I’ll make a bet with you, I’ll agree to remove the clause from your contract the next time you’re able to win a match. So win and you’ll have the legal right to quit XWL and I won’t be able to stop you. That’s right, Chavo maybe that will give you a little incentive to put more effort into your ring work. Let’s see how well you do, because your match this week start’s… now!

[Kevin Steen makes his way down to the ring and he seems fairly confident about his win as he keeps his eyes on Chavo the entire time. Vickie can be heard laughing devilishly in the background as she watches the worried look creep onto Chavo’s face. Steen gets into the ring and the two men circle around each other until The Ref calls for the bell.]

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 RedemptionchavoguerreroXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkevinsteen
Chavo Guerrero Vs Kevin Steen
The two men lock up and battle for the upperhand and the bigger Steen quickly backs Chavo into the corner and The Ref rushes over and yells at Steen to break his hold

Steen lets go and then quickly tries a cheap shot, but Chavo manages to slip out of the way and he dropkicks Steen into the corner. Steen hits the turnbuckle pads chest first then stumbles backward out of the corner where Chavo is waiting to take him down with a Russian leg sweep. Chavo goes for the early pin:

Steen wastes no time kicking out and getting to his feet, and he and Chavo lock up for a second time. This time Chavo takes advantage by putting Steen in a side headlock and he drops to a knee to put as much pressure on it as possible. It seems as though Steen may fade away but he delivers a few quick blows to Chavo’s side then he turns the headlock into a back suplex which he bridges for the pin:

Chavo kicks out and both men make it to their feet around the same time and Chavo attempts the matches third tie up, but Steen delivers a stiff toe kick to the gut effectively doubling Chavo over, then he delivers a hard double axe handle shot to the lower back that cause Chavo to drop to his knees. Steen runs over to the ropes and uses the momentum to deliver a hard front dropkick straight to Chavo’s face knocking him onto his back. Steen hits the ropes again and this time he drops his entire body weight right on Chavo with a senton and he quickly hooks the leg for the pin:

Chavo manages to kick out again but as he sits up, Steen elbows him right in the face and tries the pin again:

Another kick out and Steen brings Chavo to his feet and hits him with a stinging chop. Chavo retaliates with a forearm to the face but after a few more hard chops Steen seems to be back in control of things. He takes Chavo by the arm and whips him into the ropes and gets ready to deliver a back body drop, but as Chavo bounces off the ropes he drives his knee into Steen’s skull, and he quickly takes advantage while Steen is dazed by taking hold of his arm and then running over to the ropes where he hops onto the second rope and then twists in midair so that he can hit the springboard tornado DDT driving Steen’s skull straight down into the mat. Chavo gets up and climbs to the top rope waiting for Steen to find his way to his feet, and when Steen finally does make it up, Chavo flies off the top rope and knocks Steen off his feet with a huge missile dropkick. Chavo crawls on top of him and tries for the pin:

Steen kicks out! Chavo just can’t believe it, but he stays focused and rolls under the bottom rope and onto the apron, then he launches himself over the top rope with the Tope Atomico, but Steen gets his knees up and Chavo lands right on them back first. Steen brings Chavo to his feet then suddenly pushes him backwards to create distance and goes for the Superkick, but Chavo is somehow able to catch is leg, but he isn’t nearly prepared for Steen’s next move which is an enzuigiri right to the side of the head! Steen flips Chavo over onto his back and goes for the win:’

Chavo gets his shoulder up! Steen brings Chavo to a standing position and then he whips him viciously into the corner and Chavo immediately drops down to the ground upon impact. Steen picks Chavo up and tries to throw him again, but Chavo is able to reverse it this time by the time Steen hits the corner Chavo is already there to deliver a double knee strike straight to the chest. Chavo prevents Steen from dropping to the ground and instead opts to raise Steen into a sitting position on the top rope. Chavo climbs to the top And it seems as though he’s going for a super hurricanrana, but Steen won’t allow him to do the move and just like that Steen seems to be the one in control and it looks like he may do a powerbomb off the top rope but at the last possible second Chavo’s is able to turn it into a hurricanrana and he and Steen go crashing to the ground. Chavi crawls over to Steen and hopes that this time is the end:

Steen somehow kicks out and Chavo simply can’t believe it. Chavo gets up and exchanges a few words with The Ref before turning his attention back to Steen. He signals for the end of the match before bringing Steen to his feet and then setting him up for the Brianbuster! Chavo struggles to get Steen off his feet who keeps on blocking the attempt until Chavo stomps on his foot and then he’s able to lift Steen into the air, but Steen manages to squirm out of Chavo’s grasp and he lands on his feet behind him. Steen spins Chavo around kicks him in the gut and before you know it he has him set up for the Package Piledriver and he hits it! Steen flips Chavo over for the pin:

3!

Winner: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkevinsteen

[Steen’s theme hits and he seems mighty proud of himself for picking up the victory as he smirks to himself while he makes his way backstage. After his music cuts off, Chavo slowly struggles to his feet and stumbles over to the ropes which he uses to keep himself standing and he does what he can to rub the kinks out of his neck. Just as he’s about to leave the ring:]

[A weakened Chavo looks at the stage with a confused look on his face, not sure whether to be glad or angry that Michael McGillicutty was going to be making his way to the ring shortly. Many seconds pass by as the new X-treme Champion doesn't seem to be coming out from behind the curtain. The theme dies down and Chavo, along with the live audience, doesn't seem to know what is going on, whether it was intentional or just a mistimed accident. Unbeknownst to Chavo, who is now struggling to stand in the middle of the ring still looking at the stage; waiting for somebody to come out, Michael McGillicutty, with his X-treme Championship in toll, has jumped the barricade and made his way into the ring without being detected by the live audience in attendance.]

[Michael begins stalking Chavo, who turns around when he hears a fan shout to him, “Chavo, look out behind you!” and quickly gets leveled with the championship, which hits him square in the head. About half of the people in attendance begin to show sympathy for Chavo, while the other half still don't believe that this is an actual attack and think that this is a stunt by Chavo to get the fans on his side only to trick them again. The half that feels sorry for Chavo start chanting, “Let's Go Chavo” as loud as they can, while the half that think this is all a stunt start chanting, “Let's Go Michael.” Michael notices this and yells at the crowd, telling them to shut up.]

[With Michael temporarily distracted by the crowd, Chavo starts to show life and slowly but surely makes it to his feet. He makes a beeline at Michael, who quickly turns around and nails Chavo yet again with the Championship. A sinister smile forms on the face of McGillicutty, as he stalks a barely conscience Chavo. He puts his beloved championship on the top turnbuckle and quickly rolls out of the ring, allowing Chavo to regain his composure, and raises the ring apron and pulls out a steel chair. He looks at the chair with his sinister smile, which quickly fades as he looks at Chavo. The smile may be gone but is replaced with something much worse, pure hatred for Chavo, for an unknown reason.]

[Chavo begins to show life once again, but the hope of mounting a comeback are quickly taken away as Chavo receives a thunderous chair shot to the head that is heard around the around the arena, whether they were in the front row or the cheap seats, and forcefully knocks Chavo out of the ring and near the announcers table.]

[Michael takes his time exiting the ring, showing confidence in every step he takes and every motion he makes. Upon exiting the ring, he walks over to a downed Chavo and yells profanities at him but Chavo is too hurt to retaliate. Michael stands above Chavo, who instinctively use anything he can to make it to his feet, even if it's Michael himself. Michael uncharacteristically helps Chavo to his feet, only to deliver a swift kick to the gut, followed by a snap suplex on the thin padding above the concrete floor.]

[Chavo hollers in pain, much to the pleasure of Michael, who is very content with himself after that nearly perfect suplex. He begins showboating to the crowd for a few seconds before shifting his attention back to Chavo, who is yet again slowly trying to make it to his feet. Michael, surprised by Chavo's intestinal fortitude, walks over to Chavo, delivers a swift kick to the head, and continues walking to the ringside area where the ring bell is kept.]

[Michael grabs the ring bell and walks back over to Chavo, who has made it to one knee, and swings the just acquired ring bell towards Chavo's already focused on head. As soon as the bell makes contact with his head, a loud thud and ding are heard simultaneously.]

[Chavo's lands face first on the floor, unconscious. Michael just laughs at Chavo and walks over to him. He looks down with a look of approval and, using his foot, he flips Chavo over to his back, when almost instantly, you can see the blood flowing down the face of Chavo. Paramedics quickly rush down the ramp and to the ringside area where Chavo's bloody corpse is at. They scramble to get Chavo on the gurney and out of the arena. While all this is going on, Michael slid into the ring and retrieved his Championship from the turnbuckle that it was left on.]

[Michael exits the ring and walks up the ramp ignoring the boos and, awkwardly, some cheers radiating from the audience. Halfway up the ramp, Michael turns around and notices that the paramedics have successfully placed Chavo on the gurney and are taking him to the nearest medical facility. Before they can leave the ringside area, however, Michael stands in the way of the paramedics, who ask Michael politely to move away so they can go through. Michael doesn't seem to care what they have to say and pushes one of them aside. He manages to grab the side of the gurney and, without warning or reason, he forcefully flips it, with Chavo still unconscious. The paramedics quickly try to flip the gurney right-side up. While they are doing this, Michael is at the top of the ramp and yells something the camera can't pick up because they are trying to help the paramedics.]

[Redemption shows highlights of Michael's unprovoked actions against Chavo before going to a much needed commercial break.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:14 pm

*Following a short commercial break, XWL Redemption continues with the sound of some familiar music beginning to play.*

[Joey Styles] And here comes Danielson!

*A man whom many have come to dislike as of late, makes his way out onto the stage dressed in casual street clothes and is met with a very mixed reaction from the crowd. As his distinctive Final Countdown theme continues to play, he begins to walk slowly towards the ring appearing to sing along to the words.*

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome The American Dragon... BRYAN DANIELSON!

*A mixture of boos and cheers help punctuate the announcement of Danielson's arrival. A few begin to chant for Davey Richards, in the hope that the two men will finally settle their score once and for all. Danielson just ignores the chants however and eventually enters the ring where he grabs a mic.*

[Michael Cole] He's finally going to talk after weeks of silence. He still has some nerd-like tendencies, but I think I'm actually starting to like this guy...

[Joey Styles] Why? Because he's an asshole now?

[Michael Cole] He's not an asshole... he sees things how I see them! It's great!

[Joey Styles] How is that great? Nobody likes you...

[Michael Cole] Shut up nerd! Danielson is about to speak!

*As The Final Countdown fades away, the mixed reaction is emphasized further. Danielson smirks as he absorbs the vocals directed at him from every direction, before finally addressing the crowd and the worldwide audience.*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 BJI8l

[Bryan Danielson] You know... I haven't really said or done that much to note as of late... but that's all about to change. I know that you guys in the audience probably don't like me all that much anymore, especially after all of the arrogant, obnoxious things I've said and done over the past couple of months, but we'll get to that in just a moment. Before we go any further tonight, I'd just like you all to take a look at the tron there and watch exactly what happened last week...

*Danielson motions towards the huge titantron screen where a highlight video of his match versus Eric Young from last week's New Year Breakdown Spectacular begins to play...*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 0BjgE

[Michael Cole] That was of course footage from last week which was seen as a huge upset...

[Joey Styles] A huge upset is an understatement Cole! You'd be going nuts over this if Danielson still annoyed you as much as he used to!

[Michael Cole] Well he's a changed man and so am I. Who knows, maybe someday I might like him as much as The Miz if he keeps up this attitude of his.

*A few chants of Eric Young's name begin to rise up from the ranks as the video comes to a close. Danielson looks slightly annoyed as he prepares to continue, but breaks into a slight grin before speaking.*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 X2smz

[Bryan Danielson] After that loss, I realized something. I realized what I've become. I've become a cocky, stuck-up jackass who thinks he is the best thing to ever happen to this business. I had become something I vowed I would never become. Ever since I was young, I always wanted to be a professional wrestler, and my ultimate goal was to become the best in the world. And I wanted to become the best in the world through my own means, not through politics, not through blackmail or bribery... I wanted to get there on my own merits and my own merits alone. I'd heard enough nightmares about this business about not being big enough, about all the backstage going-ons and all that other stuff, but I knew I had it in me to get past all that. And I wanted people to honestly believe that I was the best wrestler in the world, not just believe it in my own head. But after I lost to Eric Young last week, I realized the reality of things. I'd become this big-headed jerk who'd lost all sense of his standing in this business. I truly thought that I was better than everyone else in this company and that everyone was beneath me. But Eric showed me I'm not and I've finally come to my senses... and I just have to say to everyone who I have upset or offended recently... I'm sorry.

*Murmurs can be heard from the fans as some aren't sure if Danielson is serious. Others - albeit a small minority, probably hardcore Danielson fans - seem to have forgiven him instantly and cheer.*

[Michael Cole] You've got to be kidding me...

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 DaK7b

[Bryan Danielson] Tonight I start a new chapter in my career. No disrespect to Eric, but I shouldn't be losing to guys like him. Just a few short years ago I was considered as the measuring stick in this business. Last week's loss hurt me, both professionally and personally. I lost to a guy who barely gets any TV time and looks like he sleeps in a dumpster at night. Back in Ring Of Honor, I was kicking people's heads in... I was punishing people so badly they didn't know what day of the week it was or their own name after the match was over... and I was making people tap out night after night after night. I was seen as one of the greatest of all time. Yet here in XWL, I'm no longer the big-shot I once was and last week I was humbled. It truly knocked some sense into me. The fact is, I'm a small fish in a big pond inhabited by sharks. Ring Of Honor means nothing here. But I'm not going to stand here and whine and complain about my loss last week. I'm not going to take the easy option of going back to Ring Of Honor like a crybaby and give up on the big leagues. No. I'm staying right here! I need to work my way up the ladder just like everybody else and I'm going to do just that starting from tonight! Bryan Danielson is in the past. He's gone. Dead and buried. Mourn him or fondly remember him... I DON'T CARE!

*Danielson is all fired up at this point and each line gets more intense than the last.*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Qkulx

[Daniel Bryan] NOW is the time for Daniel Bryan to rise up and seize the spotlight! NOW is my time to show each and every single one of you exactly what I am capable of! NOW is my time to show that I truly CAN be the best in the world!

*Around half of the crowd cheer and the other half aren't sure what to do.*

[Joey Styles] Daniel Bryan has returned! And he's all fired up!

[Michael Cole] Please God... no...

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 X0b43

[Daniel Bryan] Sure, I may not have the statuesque physique of someone like Mason Ryan - which is definitely "questionable"... I may not have a hit internet show like Zack Ryder... the dominance of Wade Barrett... the fan following of Ted Dibiase... or some flashy move like the Shooting Star Press or 450 Splash to set me apart from everybody else... but you can bet your last dollar that I will leave it all in the ring every time I lace up my boots. I don't have anything unique about me at all... I'm just an ordinary guy who loves wrestling, just like all of you. I just happen to somehow be on this side of the barricade... well after years of intense training but that's beside the point.

*Slowly but surely, Bryan seems to be winning members of the crowd over.*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 DoV3D

[Daniel Bryan] So I give you my word that from now on... man this is going to sound so cliché and corny but what the hell... I give you my word that I will bleed, I will sweat and I will cry in this ring until you people get your money's worth. I owe you people that much because without you, I wouldn't be here. Without you, there wouldn't be a Bryan Danielson OR a Daniel Bryan.

[Michael Cole] Somebody kill me now...

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 D6t6s

[Daniel Bryan] From now on, there won't be any more crap from me, and I won't be taking any crap from anyone. I know I have what it takes to be a success here in the greatest wrestling company in the world and I'm not going to let this opportunity slip through my fingers after the 12 long years of hard work it took to get here. You guys supported me on the road here and now that we've finally reached the promised land, I want you to once again get on my bandwagon. That sounds lame but who cares. I need you guys to support me as you once did, because honestly... I can't do this alone. You can have all the talent in the world in this business but without your seal of approval you're doomed. So please, forgive me for being an asshole and let's go back to how things were, because truth be-told... I love you guys.

*With that, a huge ovation breaks out and chants of "Daniel Bryan!" *clap, clap, clap, clap* begin to repeat over and over again. Bryan breaks into a huge grin and makes a bowing motion with his arms as his new music begins to play...*

[Michael Cole] Well I hope you're happy Joey! The Nerd Patrol now officially has a new member! Add Daniel Bryan to your little posse of losers!

[Joey Styles] Nerd Patrol? Are you serious? Daniel Bryan is back and he has a purpose. I'm happy Bryan has realized what a jerk he'd become and I'm glad to see the back of that attitude of his. This crowd are happy too and I can't wait to see what the future holds for Bryan after this.

[Michael Cole] I just hope he's future endeavored... hopefully sooner rather than later.

*The screen fades away to a promotional video hyping up one of the newest members of the XWL Roster - Rhyno.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 XwlredemptionmaryseXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkelly
Maryse Vs Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:55 pm

omg it's Daniel bryan.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Adam wrote:
Congrats on retaining your title Mickster.
fuck off gr8
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

*As Redemption returns from a commercial break, Rey Mysterio is stood in the ring, because well he and I quote "just have no confidence anymore lol" as well as admitting he's too lazy to promo, but also his internet connection has like twenty viruses meaning that he can't type a promo on notepad. So I figured if he can't be assed to do anything with his character, why should I type out an entrance for him which would be longer then any promo he could ever do, anyway back to Rey Mysterio standing in the ring, as you can imagine I'm only assuming he's stood in the ring, but since the camera man is also stood up you can only see the very top of his mask, so it could be anyone really but for the sake of it, let's just assume it's Rey Mysterio. Anyway after a second of two his music quickly ends, as it's replaced by the Heartbreak Kid's theme blasting through the PA system, giving the crowd something to actually care about and saving the segment from certain failure*

*As Shawn walks out onto the stage the crowd's cheers get louder, and HBK begins walking to the ring*

Joey Styles: And here is the United States champion, folks, looking to carry on his good fortune he's had in recent weeks.

Michael Cole: Last week he saw off R-Truth is a closely fought contest on the New Year's edition of Breakdown.

*As Shawn stops midway down the ramp, he gets down on his knee's and points to the heavens above as his pyro goes of behind, then as they continue to go off the camera's begin showing signs in the crowd that are Pro-HBK to say the least further confirming that Shawn Michaels did indeed save this segment from recording record lows in viewership, then switches back to Shawn Michaels, who's pyro ends and then he pops back up to his feet and progresses to the ring*

Michael Cole: And of course that came off the back of an almost unheard of accomplishment at X-Treme X-Mas defeating Triple H and Kevin Steen.

Joey Styles: Shawn must be on an absolute high right now, and he must be more then confident in coming out tonight with getting another win under his belt.

*When HBK reaches ringside, he rolls under the bottom rope into the ring, and bounces around the ring until he reaches the middle, then kneels down performing his signature pose, as the camera pans from left to right*

Michael Cole: People usually say you can never be too confident, but as everyone knows a confident Shawn Michaels' can soon turn into arrogance and an arrogant Shawn Michaels' is never good.

Joey Styles: I think all of that's firmly behind him, Cole. He's not the same stupid kid anymore, and when it comes down to it Shawn always has his eye on the prize.

*Shawn then climbs the left hand camera side turnbuckle up to the second rope and raises his arms into the air and looks around the arena, as the crowd cheer, then he hops down to the ring mat as his theme fades out, and the referee rings the bell signifying the start of the match*

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 XwlredemptionreymysteriXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptionusshawn
Rey Mysterio Vs Shawn Michaels

As Shawn and Rey stare each other down, Rey begins moving towards Shawn, who quickly hits him with square in the jaw with a Superkick, and goes for the pin

3!

*As the match comes to a quick end, Shawn's music begins playing again, as the referee holds Shawn's arm up in victory*

*Shawn turns around to Rey Mysterio laying in the middle of the ring, then turns to the referee*

Shawn Michaels: Who was he?

*The referee shrugs his shoulders , then Shawn rolls out of the ring, after being handed back his championship, and progresses up the ramp high fiving fans on his way up the ramp*

Michael Cole: Well that was a definitive win for Shawn Michaels, making light work of his opponent to say the least.

Joey Styles: You can say that again, by the way, who was that guy?

*As Shawn continues to high-five fans on his way up the ramp, and camera's fade out ending the segment*

Pats said he was going to promo before I posted the match two days ago. He still hasn't started it. So I'm pulling a Triple H and burying him. Kliq OUT.

Last edited by Thunder Gun on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Amazing write up. clap
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Gazza wrote:
Amazing write up. clap
Thanks, this really means a lot to us. Legal worked really hard on it. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:50 pm

*Redemption then heads to a commercial

*After the break Redemption heads to the locker room to see Rey Mysterio sitting down he then is approached by the cameraman

[Cameraman]
Rey what do you think about your match you just had out there many people thought you gave no effort and didn't even try to counter Shawn Michael's Superkick what is your response?

[Rey]

I don't know man honestly I wasn't even close to the level that i should be competing in and I'm not gonna sit here and give out excuses I'm just gonna come out and say it I didn't even try. I just saw the match here on the TV and heard what Joey and Michael said on commentary and they had every right to question my effort and ability just like all of the fans watching this do and I'm just going to improve starting now. I am a lot better than what you all saw out there and if you all give me a chance then I'll show you how much heart and determination I have.

[Cameraman]

One more question Rey. Now that you have lost to the United States Champion Shawn Michaels how hard do you think it will be to bounce back?

Rey

It will be very hard man but ya know i have 2 kids and a wife and i need to put food on the table somehow but If i do all the things that I said I'll do then it won't be hard I've been in this situation a million times over and now I'm a master at bouncing back just like I'm the master of the 619.

[Cameraman]

Thank you for your time Rey

[Rey]

No Problem man thanks for the interview

*Redemption then heads to a commercial break

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:31 pm

We are brought to the arena live in HD where the thousands in attendance are cheering and showing off their "CM Punk", "Ted DiBiase", and "HBK" signs to the camera.

{Cole}
Welcome back to Re-

The lights go completely dark as the crowd lets out a nervous cheer

{Styles}
Ladies and Gentleman it seems like we are experiencing some technica-

Styles is silenced as the tron lights up and we see none other than Brock Lesnar

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 313_brock-lesnar-interview_flash

{Brock Lesnar}
Oh you're an MMA Fighter and a professional wrestler? That's cool. I wanted to be one of those when I was a kid. What do you make? I always loved this question. What do I make?.. Well, I make people hurt. I make your entertainment my duty. I make bleeding an everyday thing so that you have something to cheer about. I make injuring myself possible every time I go to work while you complain about your suit and tie job. I make myself get out of bed at 3 AM to train to become the best. I make... a difference... I have the passion. I have the work ethic. I have the discipline. I have the power. When they say you can't do it, I do it. I am the Wrestler. I am the Fighter. I am the Champion. When the families of my friends sit down for dinner I'm in the gym perfecting my technique and ensuring that I'm the most physical presence in the locker room. While they sit watching TV in the comforts of their home I'm on the TV delivering and receiving punches that has the potential to kill a man with a weaker moral, yet I never give up, I keep on fighting and letting my blood fall to the canvas declaring the ring my own. I am the LAW. The monsters that are under your bed or in your closets are only there because they're hiding from me. I don't know how to talk about politics, philosophy, or medicine, I can't teach you how to do what I do, you're either born with a dream and a set of balls or you're not, simple as that, your either tough enough to make it, or your not. But just because each and every wrestler backstage made it to the XWL sure as hell doesn't make them tough enough to beat me, or even look me in the eyes without trembling with fear. I'm beyond tough, I know no fear, I'm The Next Big Thing, I'm Brock Lesnar.. and I'm back!

The room which he is in lights up and we can see a curtain in front of him, he throws the camera to the ground and the tron goes black for a moment until..

The lights in the arena return in full force as Lesnar shoots out from the curtain and into the spotlight once again, the crowd cheers as The Next Big Thing storms down the ramp before leaping up onto the ring as his corner pyro shoots off bringing more cheers

{Cole}
Brock Lesnar is back in the XWL Joey! I don't know whether to be worried or happy.

{Styles}
Well it looks like we'll soon find out, look he's requesting a mic.

Lesnar stands in the middle of the ring mic in hand as the crowd continues to cheer, he waits for the noise to finally subside before speaking with a huge smile

{Brock Lesnar}
As much as I appreciate all of your cheers I would just like to warn each and every one of you that I'm capable of too much to cheer for, I'm able to do sick things to my opponents that no other man can do, that no man can stop me from doing even. The fact of the matter is that I'm unstoppable, immovable, and just downright immoral, and it is my goal to make my name immortal no matter the cost. You see, I'm not going to stop until I'm the best because I know that I'm capable of being the best and have been the best before, the agonizing pain in the faces of my opponents that you will witness as the camera zooms in showing the horror on that very tron, that image, it simply can't be unseen and you will hate me for it. I will stop at nothing because I don't care what I have to do and whom I have to do it to whether it be bloodying up the face of say.. Christian or Dolph Ziggler..

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Brockhl5

Lesnar smiles as the crowd cheers at the thought of a bloodied up Captain Charisma or Mr. Ziggles

{Brock Lesnar}
Orrrr, breaking the bones of the Heartbreak kid..

Lesnar continues to smile as the crowd boos and chants "HBK".

{Brock Lesnar}
I'm not here to please you, I'm here to entertain you. You guys boo when someone like Zack Ryder gets put through a table, but when I put someone through a table I do it in a way that inside you're thinking "Holy Shit".. "Holy Shit"... Holy..

Lesnar smiles as the crowd is chanting "Holy Shit"

{Brock Lesnar}
Get used to chanting that because I promise you that my opponent.. rather my victim for next week whether it be on Breakdown or here on Redemption is going to be the most unlucky man in the XWL because I'm going to make an example of him, I don't even need to know who he is, I won't respect him regardless of what he's done, all of his accolades of the past or all the potential for his future will be forgotten because he will be at MY MERCY... and I have none.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Brockhl6

Brock Lesnar lets out a short laugh

{Brock Lesnar}
I don't care whether he's a fan favorite or the most hated person in the locker room, I'm not here for your approval, or anyone's for that matter, I'm here for respect, I'm here for fame, I'm here for blood, but most importantly I'm here to... Well you'll see next week, although I would love to tell you what I can do I'd rather show you..

Lesnar drops the mic to the canvas and his theme begins to play while the crowd cheers

{Cole}
I can't wait till next week to see who Brock Lesnar's opponent is!

{Styles}
And more importantly to see what brand he is put on! I wonder why he made this announcement on Redemption rather than Breakdown.

{Cole}
Isn't it obvious? I'm the voice of Redemption therefore Redemption is the flagship show of the XWL!

{Styles}
Whatever you say Cole..

Lesnar hops down from the ring and makes his way back up the ramp as we fade to a video package for Ted DiBiase

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Chavo/Lesnar? Don't think it's ever been done before. Can't wait. :gig:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:47 pm

*The camera for XWL Redemption live here in Honolulu, Hawaii heads backstage. Backstage, we see Mason Ryan about ready to shoot a promo.*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 KrOeQ

[[Mason Ryan]]
Last week, I beat Samoa Joe, and I did it quickly. I know a lot of you may have noticed that the lengths of matches have been getting a lot shorter recently, and that can only be explained because as time goes on athletes are getting faster, stronger, more agile, and just overall better. So in most matches, you're either better than your opponent or you aren't and if you aren't you're not going to last very long. I promise that just like all of my previous opponents, this week Heath Slater will be no different. Heath Slater will fall to me because there's just simply no one who doesn't end up looking towards their sky with their shoulders to the mat as the match ends. There's been Sheamus, Evan Bourne, Mark Henry, Big Show, and a few more and soon to be also Heath Slater. Slater is too small to over power me, he's not smart enough to out think me and he's not agile enough to out run me. It's a perfect 0-3 for Slater and if this was baseball, I'd be the pitcher and Heath Slater would be ready to strike out.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 00dvO

[[Mason Ryan]]
And don't think that I'm satisfied with just beating the living hell out of every opponent I face. I still want to win a championship while I'm here. I want the United States championship that Shawn Michaels holds right now. I of course want the World Heavyweight Championship down the line, but I know that that's an unrealistic goal because management won't let me challenge for it. But, I vow that I will get a United States Championship shot soon and I will take it from "The Heartbreak", Shawn Michaels. And what is so "Heartbreak" about him? He's almost 50, if he's still trying to get girls in their 20s he should be pronounced a certified pedophile! And the last time he did something shocking was before one of his many surgeries which clearly have slowed him down. I mean, he used to be the "Showstopper", but when was the last time we saw any of that from him? The only reason he holds that title is because he brings in the money. People want to see HBK because of what he was in the past, but the past is over and soon, people will want to see me.... Mason Ryan.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Najp9

[[Mason Ryan]]
I have won time and time again here just to prove that the name "Mason Ryan" should be a name that is well-known. And I set goals no other man does, other men, they want to be as famous as the icons in this business, but I want to be more famous than them. I want to have more glory than any other one man has had in this business because I deserve it. I have more talent than any other one man has had, and I want the titles and glory that should come along with it. I'm unleashed into the XWL and from day one I stepped in here, I told you all that I wouldn't be stopped and it's true so far because not one man has stopped me. Here in Honolulu, I want you to know that I don't care if the fans like me or want to buy my merchandise, I'm not going to go crazy if I don't walk out to cheers. But I want to walk out to reaction, I don't care if it's good or bad I want my name to be the most reacted to. I want every fan in the audience to ponder what Mason Ryan is going to do next whether it's something good or bad.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 KkCac

[[Mason Ryan]]
And that leads me to something else. One man apparently does care what the fans think in this business, that man being Bryan Danielson. Now, Danielson isn't very relevant to what I'm trying to do but I think this needs to be said by someone. Danielson, you lost to Eric Young... I think that should be enough said. When was the last time Eric Young did anything anyone cared about? Uh... Never! You can tell the fans that you once were the greatest in the ring and you want them behind you again because you "love" them, but we both know that's a bunch of bull shit. You're not the greatest in the world, I am. And you don't love the fans or you never would have turned your back on them. If you truly love something, set it free and I think the best way to set the fans free is for you to take a walk back to the locker room, hit the showers, and never come back because you're a disgrace to this company and I do not take kindly to people who make what we do here look so bad, especially when I'm working so hard to make wrestling interesting again!

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 MeKE7

[[Mason Ryan]]
So remember, no matter who you are, no matter what you've done, I am Mason Ryan and I am the greatest in the future of wrestling. No one will stop me. Because no one can handle Mason Ryan...

*Mason Ryan turns to leave and walks out the door behind him.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 XwlredemptionmasonryanXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptionheath
Mason Ryan Vs Heath Slater

Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:03 pm

As the match of Mason Ryan vs Heath Slater comes to an end, Redemptions goes into a commercial showing another cryptic video of Kane

Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 XwlredemptionjerichoXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptionevanbourne
Chris Jericho vs Evan Bourne

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 pm

*XWL returns from commercial break and the theme of Curt Hawkins begins to play and the crowd instantly begins to boo.*

*Curt Hawkins confidently walks out from the back with a smirk on his face as he makes his way onto the stage. He stops at the top and looks around at the crowd, gazing at all the little kids in the crowd wearing shirts of their favorite superstars. John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Ted DiBiase and CM Punk merchandise fills that crowd and Curt Hawkins moves his head left and right, showing disappointment to all the fans.

[[Joey Styles]]
Welcome back to Redemption everyone and as you can tell, Curt Hawkins is making his way down to the ring. He's obviously not pleased with the fans here tonight.

[[Michael Cole]]
I don't blame him, Joey. I mean you see all these Cena shirts but where's all the Miz merchandise?

[[Joey Styles]]
Is The Miz the only superstar you think about?

[[Michael Cole]]
No, he was just the first to come to mind. Now if you would shut up so when Curt Hawkins gets to the ring we don't have to hear you talking as well? Thank you.

*Curt Hawkins jumps up onto the apron and walks along it before getting into the ring. He walks to the opposite side and is handed a microphone by someone from ringside. He walks to the center of the ring and waits for his theme to die out. Hawkins looks around the audience once more, now waiting for the boos to stop before raising the mic to speak.*

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Last week Shawn Michaels attempted to embarrass me but instead he pissed me off with his childish actions. Shawn was lucky that I didn't go to that ring because I would've put him in the hospital, forcing him to vacate the United States Title. But instead I took my anger out on the puny little Mexican runt named Rey Mysterio. I hit Mysterio with one heat seeking elbow but that didn't satisfy me. I hit him with a second heat seeking elbow but that still didn't satisfy me. The third one didn't satisfy me either but I figured I would give Rey a break. Let his wrestling career last for a few more years.

*The fans boo Hawkins as he continues to threaten Mysterio's career.*

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Shut up, please just shut up. Your opinions are as worthless are a penny I’d find on the street of Queens. I'm looking out into the crowd now and I'm not seeing any fans I'd actually listen to or appreciate. If your wondering who those fans are, it's the ones who are wearing the same Curt Hawkins shirt that I am wearing at this very moment because if you are wearing this shirt then you are obviously smart unlike everyone else. That fan, right in the front row.

*Curt steps out of the ring and approaches the fan.*

[[Curt Hawkins]]
See this kid right here? He's wearing a Shawn Michaels T-Shirt meaning he's the typical wrestling fan of this generation. I can tell that he doesn't like me and I don't like him. But then we have this guy over here.

*Curt walks over to another fan.*

[[Curt Hawkins]]
This fan right here is smart because he is wearing my new T-Shirt. He could've worn a CM Punk Shirt, Chris Jericho Shirt but he was smart enough to wear my shirt. Just for that I will respect you by offering a handshake.

*Curt holds out his hand, waiting for a handshake. The fans extends his hand and right before it meets Hawkins' hand, Curt pulls it back and smirks.*

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Just kidding...

*Hawkins rolls back into the ring and begins talking again.*

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Shawn, I'm done dealing with these fans. I expected your theme to hit and you'd come out here just to interrupt me but I was wrong. Shawn you make me sick because you think your funny and you think your important but your not. Curt Hawkins is important and Curt Hawkins provides entertainment while you are nothing, Shawn. I want a shot at your United States Title at Over The Limit. Screw everyone else on the Redemption roster because I'm the only one who deserves a shot. I am under-appreciated and ignored and I want that stopped. The only thing that can stop that Shawn is your title. You have it... I WANT IT...

*As Hawkin's finishes talking, the camera goes in for a close up on his face, as HBK's theme blasts to through the PA, causing the crowd to cheer for him*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 1-9

*As Shawn walks out onto the stage, the cheers from the crowd get louder, and Shawn microphone in hand begins walking towards the ring*

Joey Styles: And here come's the United States champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Michael Cole: After seeing a swift change of attitude by Michaels last week on the Breakdown New Year's Special, it makes me wonder how he'll be acting tonight.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 2-9

Joey Styles: Well this certainly isn't Canada, Cole. And with Shawn's history up there it's no surprise that we saw a side of him that we haven't seen in a long time, and I'm sure he'll be back to his good old self here tonight.

Michael Cole: I don't know about that Joey, you never know where you stand with Michaels' he's unpredictable, one minute he can be Mr Nice Guy and then he'll turn on you within a blink of an eye.

*As Shawn reaches ringside, he turns to the left, and walks up the steps, and enters the ring in between the ropes*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 4-8

Joey Styles: Well either way, this is the second time in as many weeks that Curt Hawkin's is demanding a United States title shot from Shawn Michaels, which last week fell on deaf ears as Michaels just made fun of him, claiming to not even know who he is.

Michael Cole: And that's the kind of guy Shawn really is, he's a jerk, plain and simple!

*As Shawn stares Curt Hawkin's in the eyes, his theme slowly fades out, and Shawn raises his microphone to his mouth*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 3-9

Shawn Michaels: Now before I get started I just wanted to say after last week's nightmare up in the not-so great white north, how great it feels to be back on America soil. And even better that it's in Honolulu, Hawaii!

*As Shawn mentions the cities name, the fans in the arena let out a large cheer*

Shawn Michaels: And now that the cheap pop is out of the way, let's get down to business...when exactly did you, get your very own t-shirt? I mean guess it's really great for you, but just look at that poor guy, what did you pay him to wear that or something? He looks miserable, he's wearing a t-shirt of somebody he doesn't even know, is that the only t-shirt of yours that was sold or something, because as I look around this crowd right here tonight I don't see that t-shirt anywhere else, I don't see signs with...whatever your name is on them. Just look at all of these t-shirts.

*Shawn begins pointing out members of the audience in the front few rows, as Shawn walks around the ring as he talks*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 6-7

Shawn Michaels: Like that guy right there he's wearing a CM Punk t-shirt, there's another one, and another one, there's a Ted Dibiase t-shirt right there, and over there by the announcers are a few more, there's a few John Cena t-shirts, there's a Shawn Michaels t-shirt in the front row, there's two more over there, and look right there right next to the poor guy in your t-shirt is a guy in the not so brand new RE-RELEASED red HBK Shawn Michaels t-shirt, which BY THE WAY since we are on the subject is available now on XWLShop.com and at merchandising stands all over XWL arena's worldwide.

*Shawn stops pacing around the ring as he turns to face Hawkin's once more*

Shawn Michaels: But that's neither here nor there, what we need to talk about is this little situation right here. The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels vs. you. So what you're not getting the recognition that you THINK that you deserve, so you're trying to make an impact?

*As Shawn pauses, the camera's switch to Hawkin's who has a smug look on his face*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 5-9

Shawn Michaels: Now ordinarily that would be fine by me, but here's the thing NOBODY make's a name for themselves by going through me. So if you really think you can be that guy, then you better think again, before you make a big mistake, pal. You think you want to be in the spotlight that guys like me, guys like CM Punk, guys like Wade Barrett are constantly in, well here's the deal kid, if you could handle the spotlight then you would already be in it. Instead of moaning about it on the sidelines like a spiolt-brat expecting to be handed what you haven't earned yet. So you can kick and moan all you like but you don't know what you're dealing with. I've stole more matches then you've even competed in, so until you prove that you're worthy of my time, because until you do, you can hit the bricks.

[[Curt Hawkins]]
I'm sorry Shawn, what did you say? Everything I heard after "if you could handle the spotlight then you would be in it" was nothing but crap. The reason why I'm not in the spotlight is because people like you hog it while I'm stuck in the shadows. I want the spotlight but when you have to start at the bottom it's hard to get noticed, you wouldn't know that because you've always been "the best", and you've always been "the headliner." Shawn, the last time you had to earn something in your career was back when you debuted in 1984. Ever sense then you have been taking away most wrestlers chances at opportunity. It's time for someone new to hold the United States Title, someone who doesn't bury people like Triple H, someone who isn't a fat ass like Kevin Steen or someone who isn't you, Shawn. It's time for the Era of Curt Hawkins.

Shawn Michaels: Whoa, just hold on ONE second. Who exactly is Curt Hawkins?

*Curt stares at Shawn clearly not amused at HBK's continued claims of not knowing who he is*

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Are we going to play this game again, Shawn? You want to know who Curt Hawkins is? You're looking at him.

Shawn Michaels: So you, are Curt Hawkins? THE Curt Hawkins?

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Yeah, Shawn. I'm Curt Hawkins, and I'm the man who's going to take that United States championship on your shoulder and put it around my waist at Over the Limit.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 7-6

Shawn Michaels: Is that right? You Curt Hawkins is going to become the new United States champion? Here's the thing Curt you're right, I have always been the Headliner. I have always been the Main Event, and I have always been the Showstopper, and I always have been the Icon of the XWL, and I always will be. And you don't like that I take the opportunities that you haven't been afforded? Well I've got news for you, I've earned those opportunities by being the stealing every single show since 1984 and if you show me a man that would turn down those opportunities then I'll show you a pathological liar because you know just as well as I do, that in this business just like every other business you take whatever chances you can take. And trust me, I get it, twenty years ago when I was twenty six just like you are now, I did the exact same thing as your doing now I was doing whatever I had to do to get to the top, but I wasn't doing it like you are, I didn't come out here and complain about people not affording me opportunities, and by the way if you think I hog the spotlight, I had to contend against guys like Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ric Flair and The Ultimate Warrior and that didn't stop me, I did what I did best and I gave the office no choice but to shove me in the spotlight and I worked my butt off to make sure I stayed there. So while you stand here and complain about living in the shadows the truth is until now you didn't have the stones to do a thing about it, and when I was in your age twenty years ago I was main eventing my first pay-per-view for the World title and it wasn't because I threw a hissy fit two weeks in a row it's because I was just that good.

*As Shawn pause's the crowd begin chanting "HBK, HBK, HBK" for a few seconds, then Shawn raise's his microphone back up to his mouth and continues speaking*

Shawn Michaels: So until you smarten up and start showing the potential people once said you had instead of being the poor man's Shawn Michaels wannabe that everyone's saying you are right now. Until you do that you're not worth my time.

[[Curt Hawkins]]
I'm not worth your time, Shawn? If I'm not worth your time then why don't you just leave my ring and let me continue my apparent "kicking and moaning." But if you don't want that Shawn then stay, we can grab some chairs and talk about this like real men. If your aged brain can't handle a simple conversation, then how about I help you put two and two together. On one side we got the confident champion who thinks he can defeat anyone and on the other we got the deserving, incredibly skilled superstar who wants a shot. if we put then together Shawn, we get a title match. A title match of the ages. The Showstopper vs. The Entertainer for the United States Championship. If your not willing to give me that shot, Shawn, then I’ll have to make you give me a shot.

[[Curt Hawkins]]
I won't run and cry to Vickie Guerrero, no. I'll just do whatever it takes to make you realize no one on Redemption could give you as much of a challenge as me. Don't believe me Shawn? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and see if you have what it takes to shut me up. I'm no Rey Mysterio, i could actually see a boot coming towards my face and I'm no Triple H, I wouldn't quit after losing to you. I'm no Kevin Steen, I won't consume large amounts of chicken like that fat ass would. I'm Curt Hawkins, I wouldn't do any of those things because I.... I would beat you.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 8-5

Shawn Michaels: Well since you put it that way, you've made me think maybe you really are the right man for the "job". You call yourself the Entertainer, so why don't you entertain this idea, until you do something that makes you worth my time then you can forget about it. If you had the balls to do it, then you'd of layed me out after my match and made this worth my while. So what are you gonna do Curt? Are we going to stand here and talk some more about how you want a shot at my title and how I say that you don't deserve it or are you going to do something about it before I embarrass you again, but know this, if you do do that at Over The Limit, it won't be me laughing at you, it's going to be all of them laughing at you as you fail to back up anything you've said and you go down to the Heart...Break...Kid.

[[Curt Hawkins]]
Well Shawn it's pretty obvious that...

*Hawkins stops speaking and quickly hits HBK over the head with the microphone. Shawn falls to the ground and Hawkins stands above him with a satisfied look on his face. Curt holds the microphone up to his mouth and simply says.*

[[Curt Hawkins]]
You wanted me to prove it, Shawn. Well that was just a taste of whats to come.

*The theme of Curt begins to play throughout the arena as he drops the mic and begins to leave the ring. Hawkins walks down the steps and looks back as HBK who is just getting back onto his feet. The satisfied looks appears on the face of Hawkins once again and HBK is seen to be a little bit upset. We fade to commercial break with the last image of Hawkins looking at The United States Champion, HBK.*
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:59 pm

BREAKING NEWS: After releasing Curt Hawkins and Mason Ryan t-shirts, XWL management has taken urgent action and fired the entire merchandising department. We wish them best of luck in their future endevours.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:13 am

Thunder Gun wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: After releasing Curt Hawkins and Mason Ryan t-shirts, XWL management has taken urgent action and fired the entire merchandising department. We wish them best of luck in their future endevours.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 MQZvv

Blame Mason, no one likes him mischief
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:35 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 XwlredemptionxpacXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmrfn
X-Pac Vs Mr. Fn

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 am

please!

W

A

T

C

H

M

A

T

C

H

ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE. BEFORE READING
SPOILERS

*As Abyss Heads up the ramp after a tuff match , and tuff loss. X-pac looks to the crowd. He then gives them a evil smirk . As if to say told you i was back!!
X-pac ask for a microphone. He does'nt get it right away , so he gets angry and he starts yelling at the techs at ringside

{X-Pac}
I said give me the damn microphone. Are you deaf , dumb , or stupid. or are you just to ignorant to hear what im saying to you . Grab me a microphone , before i kick your minimum wage ass!
*X-Pac finally gets the microphone , and he stares at the titantron as if he's expecting someone.
XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xpac311

{X-Pac}
What? Nobody from my past is gonna come down here and see why they still call me the X-FACTOR! That Slut Chyna got a small "taste" last week in Hawaii , and im not talking about a vacation. Im talking about when i delivered the X-factor right to that butter face of hers on last weeks New XWL New Years Special. Needless to say chyna did not have a happy new year. She was in a hospital bed getting X-rays from the X-factor. HAHA what irony. You know what. the old me would feel bad , But actually its exactly what she deserved. Coming down here and sticking her nose in my Career even more then she already has, If not for wasting 8 years of my career , and life Running around with that BITCH! I'd had XWL gold around my waist multiple times by now. Did i love her. HAHA Hell NO!. I actually had that SLUT eating out of the palm of my hand. Wrapped....around my finger. You know who really controlled DX. That'd be me. I had chyna doing what i wanted. Billy Gunn doing what i wanted. I would say Roadd Dogg as well , but that redneck did'nt know what the hell he was even doing half the time. Thats is why i stand before you today. The last Remaining DX survivor. Im the only one MAN ENOUGH!!! To wear this name. This DX logo. That I will always wear proudly.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xpac_t11

{Jerry Lawler}
X-Pac has lost it Michael. He's got a ton of talent , but his mind isn't right . If your mind isn't right , you will not perform at your peak
{Cole}
I disagree. As usual. This meniacal Xpac. This vindictive X-pac. Is by far the best ive seen him look in the ring. He has a purpose. He's no longer fighting for a team , or a group. Hes fighting for himself , and i believe if he keeps this up we may see him with XWL gold around his waist very soon.

{X-Pac}
I think i proved a point here tonight. I told you i was back , and very few questioned just how back i was. Well like i said i showed chyna a sneak peak last week . Tonight Abyss got a much larger dose , of exactly what I can do. I'm the DX SURVIVOR , The X-FACTOR , and I am A FUTURE XWL CHAMPION! So , like the song says. Bow to the master. Well you better gead ready to bow to the master. Because the master is the "MASTER OF THE X-FACTOR".

(screams) X-PACCCCCCC!!!!!!

*X-Pac throws the mic hard , back at the tech guy who took so long with his microphone . X-pac then leaves the ring when his music hits , and its not his DX THEME its the NEW X-FACTOR THEME!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 XwlredemptionkiddXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Redemptionbookert
Tyson Kidd Vs Booker T

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 XwlredemptioneveXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptionaliciafox
Eve Torres Vs Alicia Fox

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 XwlredemptioncurthawkinXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptiondavidotung
Curt Hawkins Vs David Otunga

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 XwlredemptionteddibiaseXWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Xwlredemptiontruth
Ted DiBiase Vs R-Truth

M
a
t
c
h

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

A
r
e

B
e
l
o
w

S
o

W
a
t
c
h

T
h
e

V
i
d
e
o

F
i
r
s
t

Following the referee's three count, Ted DiBiase's theme blares throughout the arena as the arena rises to their feet cheering excitedly for yet another victory for Ted DiBiase.

{Joey Styles}
I don't know how Ted does it but once again he is victorious here tonight!

{Michael Cole}
This is just getting ridiculous now. How many times can one man win? I'm really starting to buy into Michael McGillicutty's theory. I think Ted is using his trust fund money to pay off the officials. I mean how else could someone like Ted DiBiase have such a run of good luck?

{Joey Styles}
Maybe because he works hard and it's paying off?

{Michael Cole}
Yeah there's certainly some "paying off" going on.

{Joey Styles}
Why do you hate Ted so much? He's a hard working man and the fans love him.

{Michael Cole}
Why? Why? Are you kidding me? For starters he's nothing but a huge phony, he doesn't care about these people, it's all an act just to get ahead. And the biggest reason of all is because he's a liability to this brand. He's injured myself, he's injured the greatest superstar in XWL history, The Miz. And he may have just injured R-Truth here tonight. Someone has to stop this man, he's reckless, he endangers all around him, and I just cannot stand him!

As we see a zealous DiBiase smiling at his continued winning streak as of late the referee raises his arm up as the fans once again pop with excitement.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 WIyaO

{Michael Cole}
I just don't get it, what do these people see in Ted DiBiase? He's boring, he's far from funny, and there's not one thing about him that screams superstar. Why is he seen as one of the biggest names on Redemption?

{Joey Styles}
Because not everyone has a stick lodged up their ass. Ted DiBiase is a very talented man, he's worked hard to get into the position he's in, and he's got respect for this business. He's not going around demanding things, he's proving why he should be considered for them.

{Michael Cole}
So because he's not demanding a title shot, like any sane person is supposed to, we're supposed to applaud him?

{Joey Styles}
Do you look for something negative in everything I say about Ted? I'm just saying that he goes about things in an entirely different way than other superstars. He doesn't demand title shots, nor does he demand opportunities. What he does do is night in and night out impress the officials backstage proving why he should be in high consideration for those things. I think the fact he's main-evented Redemption so much in the past few months just proves the confidence Vickie has in him to entertain the fans and put on an absolute treat for them.

{Michael Cole}
Look I know Vickie Guerrero is a very wise woman, she has an eye for the business I get that...But how does Ted DiBiase draw anything? What person pays to see him in the highest position on a show? That's what I wanna know!

{Joey Styles}
A lot of people, the DiBiase Posse is growing every day and it's quite the large group. You can't look far without seeing a sign in support of this young man. I see big things in Ted's future here in 2012.

Ted walks over to the corner and then props up on it holding his ribs slightly in pain as he smiles at the cheering crowd.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 RNTII

{Michael Cole}
Anyways folks despite Ted DiBiase somehow escaping tonight with yet another victory it's been a spectacular night and I'm sure next week will be just as thrilling.

{Joey Styles}
That's right because next week we're live in Mexico City, and you don't wanna miss it! But until then have a great night everyone and Aloha!

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 MCOQs

The last view we see is a zoomed in look at Ted's victorious smile before the show fades out.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:03 pm

*XWL cuts to the backstage area and is met by the sight of CM Punk roaming the halls in search for the man that had him removed from the arena last week. The Vice President of Talent Relations himself, Mr. John Laurinaitus.*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 KwynW

[[Punk]]:: Johnny... Come out come out wherever you are. You and I have a lot of unfinished business from last week and I really think we would feel better about each other if we "Talked" them through. Oh come on John boy, don't leave me hanging. I know what it is, you think I'm mad about what happened last week right? I'm not mad, I understand why you physically removed me from the building, I understand why you threw out my match with Steve Austin and I think we're going to come out better from these differences. I want us to move past these differences and become closer when I shove my fist down your throat...

*Punk begins kicking open doors, determined in his quest to find John Laurinaitus. Eventually Punk stops in the middle of the hall and a big smile slowly reveals itself upon his face, the camera turns to find out the reason and it shows to a door with "John Laurinaitus" attatched to it. Without hesitation Punk charges into the room but doesn't quite find what he hoped to.*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 0qU02

[[Punk]]:: Why is it every time I come to work, it seems more and more faces from the past are here to greet me? Have I accidently stumbled upon some way to travel into the past? Or have I died and went to my own little private hell? I say that sarcastically of course, but the more I think about it, the more I believe it could be true. Firstly I was met by the person I dispise the most in this World and now I stand in this room with you. Now I know we've never exactly seen eye to eye, after all I am sure I have said my fair share of remarks about you and you about I of course. Even after all of our back and forth, I still feel as though you have a little soft spot for me. After all, I would make a vast improvement over your current husband right?

*The camera turns and reveals Stephanie McMahon standing across from CM Punk with a less than amused expression on her face. The sight of her sparks cheers from the audience, while an awkward silence builds inside the room until Steph lets out a slight chuckle, apparently not leeting Punk's comments get to her.*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 MmwyH

[Steph]: You keep telling yourself that Punk, in fact you keep that attitude up, I'm sure it will help your career here in the long run. Oh wait, that's right. It was that attitude of yours that got you banned from ever competing for the World Heavyweight Championship again.

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 NErco

[[Punk]]:: So is that why you're here? To be Johnny's echo? To repeat his words from last week? Well that me save you the trouble, I remember all to well what he had to say last week, I also remember getting thrown out of the arena last week. That is why I have come looking for Johnny, so we can work through our differences and for that to happen I have to get even with him, which is exactly what I intend to do. Now I can see he is not here, because let's face it nobody wants to stay in the same room with the maneater that is Stephanie McMahon... So if you will excuse me...

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 CePXK

[Steph]: Punk wait, I am not here to fight with you. I have come with a word of warning. The path you're on right now is going to lead to certain things that you're not going to want, being banned from challenging for the World Title is just the icing on the cake Punk. Now you can heed my warning and change your ways, or you can just continue to think of me as the "Idiotic daughter". The decision is up to you, I have done my part. Excuse me...

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 5Es6i

*Stephanie barges past CM Punk who looks a tad confused, as though he does not know what to make of what just happened. He stands in the office contemplating what to do until a slight smirk shows itself on his face.*

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 CYlX7

[[Punk]]:: ............................I knew she liked me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011    XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 1/8/2011 - 1/15/2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next