Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019

Go down 
+4
Legal
Plus
P.R Son
Sam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 5:01 pm

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Charleston Civic Center
Charleston, West Virginia

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Special thanks to all of the admins who contributed and got the stories done on my behalf last week<3
~Sam

1. Tyrants, Dragons, and Demons, oh my
The appropriately named Coronation saw the rise and rebirth of The American Dragon when he was able to dethrone The Titanium Tyrant to become the new World Heavyweight Champion, marking not only his first Championship win in XWL but also his first Pay-Per-View victory since returning seven months ago. It was quite the momentous occasion for Daniel Bryan, finally being able to accomplish the two goals he set for himself when he made his return: Be worthy of the American Dragon moniker and become a Champion. And he was able to pull both of those off in a single night, however, his celebration would not last long as the Demon himself, Finn Balor, would make his long awaited return and make his intentions crystal clear: He wants the World Heavyweight Championship. After delivering his message, he would disappear back into the abyss, leaving a paranoid Bryan as the only sign that he was there to begin with. And with Drew McIntyre's contractual rematch on the horizon, as well as the man that has become a mentor, or tormentor if you're part of that camp, over the past month by being the man responsible for “Reawakening the Dragon” now being in possession of the Crown after winning the King of the Ring Tournament, all eyes are on Daniel Bryan as he has now become a target. But the question remains: Can you slay a Dragon?

2. Ignorance < Bliss
After months of bad blood boiling over between two vindictive blondes, The North American Championship, and our very own General Manager...things finally came to a head at Coronation in a Falls Count Anywhere Match that took the word "anywhere" as literal as ever before. For the final moments of this match were not spent in the ring, at ringside, in catering, in the parking lot, or even the locker room...no...they were spent right within Mr. McMahon's office. Mandy Rose having been awarded The North American Championship months prior by Mr. McMahon had now found herself defending his decision and her right to be champion within the very walls where her reign in a sense began. Mandy Rose looked to add "insult to injury" over her challenger by beckoning for "Vince sweetie" to grab a camera and photograph her as she prepared to deliver The Bed Of Roses to Bliss on Vince's very desk...but as he turned to retrieve it, Bliss countered and wound up "Bliss-Missing" from her position as Champion with a Curb Stomp straight into Mr. McMahon's desk. Three seconds later, we crowned a NEW North American Champion as Mr. McMahon turned around and unintentionally captured Alexa's crowning moment. With God's Greatest Creation having lost her crown, what might Little Miss Bliss have to say when she's set to appear tonight for the first time ever on Anarchy as The NEW North American Champion?

3. The Arrival of the Revival
As soon as Coronation kicked off none other than the Anti-Diva herself, Paige, made her triumphant return to XWL. But rather than being back to compete in the women’s division as many expected, she instead lead in the newest tag team in XWL, The Revival. As the XWL Universe was introduced to the duo of Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, Paige made the bold claim that they were the “perfect team”. And while their attitude may not have won over the XWL Universe, their impressive victory against the team of Liam Mooney and Jimmy Starr showed they’re no joke. Later on in the night Paige took her belief in the team a step further, laying a challenge down to John Cena and Brian Pillman Jr. for a tag match here on tonight’s Anarchy. As the match is booked for tonight’s show, it seems the challenge was definitely accepted. Will the established stars prevail, or will the Revival back up their claim to be bringing a revolution to the tag team division?

4. Truth is Stranger Than Fiction
The Revival may have been overshadowed however by yet another superstar making their triumphant return at Coronation. Well, maybe “triumphant” isn’t the right word. Appearing sporadically throughout the night, former World champion R-Truth had an interesting night from the get go. First going to what he thought was the venue for the night but was actually home to a baseball game between the Braves and the Tourists, Truth somehow managed to luck his way into not only participating into a fan event, but winning a million dollars in the process! Upon arriving at the correct arena however, things only got stranger. As Television champion Kyle O'Reilly found himself unable to locate his championship belt. In a bizarre conversation with Truth that saw Kyle go from Aleister Black to John Laurinitis to somehow the president, Truth was convinced that he needed to get to Vince Mcmahon’s office through the vents. Vents that he would be found in during the North American championship match, in which Truth gave Alexa Bliss directions on the fastest vent route to Vince Mcmahon’s office. Finally, in the middle of a message being delivered backstage by Aiden English, Truth barged into the room, believing it to be the XWL library. With a match tonight against Fin Balor, hopefully we’ll get an answer to one of the many questions that arose. How will Truth spend the million dollars? Did he get the recordings from Vince Mcmahon’s office? How much time does he spend in the vents? Is there really an XWL library? And if so, why?

5. New Kingdoms Begin
Of course, the name of the night was “Coronation”, and we saw multiple kings and queens be crowned. First we saw the Brat Queen take the throne via a vicious betrayal, using and abusing the trust that her friend Sasha Banks placed in her to gain a victory in the final through no effort at all, only to verbally attack Banks afterwards, proclaiming she doesn’t play to get even. Meanwhile, in the second annual Motor City Cup, we saw the team of Tyler Breeze & Velveteen Dream defeat the Cutthroat Era in the finals to earn their shot at the XWL tag team champions. Will this fabulous duo be able to take down the Trash City Stupid Idiots, or will the longest reining tag team champions prove why they’ve held on to those titles for almost a year now? Finally, in the finals of the King of the Ring, Cesaro took down BPJ, giving himself a shot at the world title currently held by Daniel Bryan. Will the man who awoke the American DRagon be the one to take it down, or will the Swiss Superman learn that some beasts are best left asleep?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 AYG23fZ XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Nm4fXu2

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 MS3cVjc XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 F2v3UUQ

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 DfC7cgE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 GJ0mE4n XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 YyHPEIC

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 NVX7iO0 XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Z8EwJ62

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Edw7CQY XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 AROEfwe

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Mn538ez XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 B73aA4e

Falls Count Anywhere Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 99pUbVk XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Cs3ji2w

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 MNmYYF4 XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 16v6bon
XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 1rH75D0

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 U54TzOl XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 FTKanIE

Tables Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 HHfkQxY XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 JY2r0Qx

Main Event

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 N9Diid5

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 12:25 pm

Anarchy opens up to another roaring crowd while the red pyro flashes and booms across the stage in accordance with the show’s intro theme song.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 BO3w

[Mauro Ranallo]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another episode of XWL Anarchy!

[Renee Young]
Hot off the heels of Coronation, we’ve got a lot to cover, but first-

Renee’s line is cut off by the sound of sobbing coming from one of the three headsets belonging to the commentators.

[Renee Young]
... Corey??

[Corey Graves]
MAAANDYYYYY...! Why hast thou forsaken me?!

[Renee Young]
... Get it together, man! Before we get into the highlights of what took place last week, let’s take things backstage with Michael Cole.

Somewhere backstage, we’re set for a vintage Michael Cole interview, only this set seems to be a little more unconventional than usual... Upon closer inspection, this is not his traditional set. Michae Cole seems to have a confused look on his face as we hear the sounds of plastic wrappers being untwisted and hard candy clacking against teeth. As the screen flips to camera 2, we see Liv Morgan sitting in a... BATHTUB? Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. Liv is relaxing in a white, porcelain bathtub. Her body, except for her collar bone, head, arms, and legs is covered in blue raspberry jolly ranchers. She appears to be completely naked, except for her feet. With her legs crossed and dangling over the side of the tub, we can see another new pair of Jordan’s kicking back and forth while she sloshes the tinted blue candy back and forth from cheek to cheek. On her head, tucked securely between her symmetrical pink pigtails, rests the Queen of the Ring crown.

[Michael Cole]
... Thank you for agreeing to this interview tonight, Liv, although I have to say that I’m not exactly at my most comfortable in this environment.

Liv twirls one of her pink pigtails around her index finger while she snickers at the thought.

[LIV Morgan]
I’ve never exactly been known to make people comfortable anyway, y’know.

[Michael Cole]
That’s fair. I would like to take a moment and dive into your respective career. You’ve experienced quite the ride in your relatively short year and a half in XWL. What are some personal highlights for you this far, and what are some potential goals you’d like to accomplish in 2019?

[LIV Morgan]
Uhmmm, well y’see I don’t really remember much about my career before Sasha— that’s my EX best friend by the way, the one who thought she made a joke outta me. HA! Look who’s laughin’ now... Anyway! I remember itty bitty bits n’ pieces about my Elimination Chamber match with Nattie before my injury... but not much else before that. My biggest highlight is finding my ex soulmate and partner for life, Sasha Banks of course, and then exacting my sweet revenge on her after she played me in front of the ENTIRE world. Which was totally worth it, by the way. I mean, DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE?!

The Delinquent tosses her head back in a hyena-like cackle, placing her hand over her chest lightly before bringing her head back down and taking a deep breath.

[LIV Morgan]
No hard feelings, Boss.

Morgan shrugs her shoulders and smirks slyly in a manner that proves with certainty that there is in fact a multitude of hard feelings that still remain present in Liv’s twisted little heart. Liv begins swinging her legs back and forth over the edge of the porcelain bath while tilting her head down at the candy, but keeping her eyes lifted up at Cole in a creepy fashion that you’d expect to see in another Conjuring spin-off.

[Michael Cole]
I’m glad you brought the Legit Boss up, Sasha Banks, because that was actually what I wanted to ask you about next... Over the bulk of your career, you and Sasha have had a fairly rocky dynamic. However, for the most part we’ve only seen you show nothing but love and almost an infatuation of sorts for Banks. This of course brings me to last week at Coronation where you hammered the final nail in the coffin of the Boss ‘n’ Brat by double-crossing the Boss. What led you that ultimate betrayal and surprising turn of events that left the XWL Universe and locker room shocked?

[LIV Morgan]
I’m sorry, “ULTIMATE betrayal?!” Everyone seems to be so quick to forgive and forget the fact that she prematurely brought me back into the ring in order to be her sidekick, AFTER she almost ended my career with the injury that I was still recovering from. Then she had the nerve to lie to me about it for months, while everyone else just sat back and let it happen. I was the laughing stock, I was poor, stupid, pitiful Liv. Well not anymore! Now it's POOR, STUPID, and PITIFUL Sasha. I’m nobody's sidekick, and I showed everyone that last week when I out-manipulated my manipulator and walked out as the QUEEN of the Ring.

Liv grins like a wicked Cheshire Cat while she uses both hands to scoop up a double-handful of candy. She slowly spreads her fingers open, watching it rain down from the cracks back into the pile. Judging by the look on her face, you’d think she just struck gold, which given the crown placed on top of her head, could very well lead to that result in the near future.

[Michael Cole]
Sticking to the topic of Queen of the Ring for a moment, you and Sasha seemed to have some sort of agreement before you seemingly betrayed her trust by berating and attacking her after the pre-arranged finish to your match. The question many in the XWL Universe are asking now is: how did you convince the Legit Boss to lay down for you and hand over the Queen of the Ring crown with no questions asked?

[LIV Morgan]
She finally realized that when she messed up, she lost the best thing that had ever happened to her... Talking about me, duh, but she was willing to do anything to make things right and even the score between us. Problem is, like I said last week, I don't play to get even. Sasha nearly robbed me of my career last year. She robbed me of my dignity, she robbed me of my identity, and that's why she needed to go. BUUUT, if she's gotta go, she might as well hand over the crown to me on her way out, right...?

Liv wiggles the tiara atop her head and laughs while playing in the sea of candy that her body is buried in.

[Michael Cole]
Now that you've obtained the crown and made your intentions with Sasha Banks clear, what's next for the Queen of the Ring? What's next, for Liv Morgan?

The Blue-Tongued Brat begins to untwist the wrapper of another blue jolly rancher between her fingertips, breathing a lengthy, extended sigh.

[LIV Morgan]
Michael, Michael, Michael...

Liv pops the candy inside of her mouth, flipping it back and forth from one side of her mouth to the other. She doesn’t even attempt to mildly conceal the noise of the candy hitting her teeth or sloshing around in her mouth. As she begins to speak again, her juvenile and high-pitched voice is slightly muffled from her consumption of the candy.

[LIV Morgan]
I’m not finna just lay all my cards out on the table like that, dumb-dumb!... We all know what this crown means: I get a Women’s Championship match, whenever I want it, for the next 90 days. So alls I got to say is that my old pal Tessa, or whoever holds the Championship when I decide I’m good and ready to take it, better start sleepin’ with both eyes open. Even though with this crown I don’t have the surprise factor of a Money in the Bank briefcase, you’d be mad dumb to count me outta any Women’s Championship matches. I can insert myself into any pay per view match, or I could demand my match at any Anarchy show. It may be Tessie’s Championship, but she’s carrying it on LIV’s time.

Cole takes a glance down at the paperwork in his lap before turning his attention back up to Liv. He lets his gaze linger for a second, almost as if he were trying to process the sheer oddity of this character. A young and hopeful superstar with so much promise and potential, turned into a twisted and damaged vandal.

[Michael Cole]
Is there any final thoughts that you’d like to get off of your chest for the XWL Universe, locker room, and the world to hear?

The Problem Child gulps down her candy as she leans over the brim of the tub, curling her index finger repeatedly at the camera to make sure it pulls in nice and close on her crazed eyes and baby doll face.

[LIV Morgan]
You’re all gonna find out sooner or later that I’m even more dangerous when I don’t have somebody holding me on a leash... I ruined one of the greatest legends in this business, and played her like the fool that you now all know she is. I am the Legit Brat of XWL, and you wanna know what I’ve got to show for it...?

Liv carefully removes the crown from her cotton-candy head and holds it up in front of the camera as she begins to crack into another round of psychotic laughter.

[LIV Morgan]
LONG, L I V, THE QUEEN!

The camera focuses in on the flashy crown as it gradually fades to black with Liv’s eerie, jester-esque laughter echoing in the background.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 10:04 pm

We move on to one of the five women who were a part of Awesome Kong's Open Challenge at Coronation, Dana Brooke. While she might not have come out victorious in her returning bout last week, Dana certainly seems to be in high spirits, all things considered. She is currently halfway down the ramp during her entrance, and is slapping hands with dozens of fans lining the barricade with their arms eagerly stretched out towards the Cleveland-grown superstar.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 2qtMHY6

Brooke makes her way around the ring post and pulls herself up onto the apron to flex her hard-earned guns one more time before pointing to the sky. She ducks down through the ropes, but makes a quick stop by the opposite ring post in order to retrieve a microphone. Once her music has faded and the microphone is firmly in her grasp, Dana raises the mic to her lips and inhales in preparation to speak. She pauses before getting a chance to speak, however, due to the surprising amount of cheers coming her way from the fans. As a result, she smiles and nods her head in adoration before beginning to speak up.

[Dana Brooke]
Last week, I didn’t win the Fatal 5-Way match that I made my return in... I could easily stand here in front of all of you and complain about how I was robbed, how Charlotte Flair illegally grabbed my tights, how I was blindsided, but you know what? NOT, ANY, MORE. This time? There are NO excuses... Charlotte Flair, you do whatever you have to in order to try and beat me, because next time you’re going to need a lot more than a fistful of my gear to do it. And that goes for ALL of you!... Ronda Rousey, Awesome Kong, even my opponent tonight, Rhea Ripley. From what I’ve seen here lately, my competition loves to spend so much of their valuable TV time explaining away their losses and shortcomings, but not me. I’m taking my losses in stride and I’m going to come back swinging even harder!... Tonight might not be the night that that swing hits Charlotte, or Ronda, or Kong, but I’m happy to let it fall onto anyone who thinks they can keep me down, and that includes you, Rhea.

The crowd seem firmly behind this new, noble, yet no-nonsense Dana Brooke. It’s a far cry from the flexing heel that used to terrorize the women’s locker room, but 2 years of time away and individual growth can clearly go a long way.

[Dana Brooke]
I said that I came back to XWL to teach some of these women a lesson about RESPECT... Well, Rhea Ripley, you seem like the perfect candidate to make an example out of. So with that being said: playtime is OVER, GET OUT HERE!

Dana slams her mic onto the mat, creating a loud BOOM while Brooke squats down, resting one hand on her knee while the other gestures towards the stage. With her palm up, she moves her fingers back and forth repeatedly, beckoning Ripley to come out and receive the fresh can of whoop-ass that she has in store.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Cv0irXz

[Renee Young]
Dana is not playing around! I love this new side of her, and this energy she’s bringing with it!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Certainly a physical force to be reckoned with, pound-for-pound the former fitness competitor has got to be at the top of the list when it comes strength. That isn’t even considering how surprisingly agile she is as well.

[Corey Graves]
Dana Brooke is undoubtedly an impressive and unique competitor and I respect her ability in the ring but, when you’re stepping in the ring with 4 respective giants in their own right like Awesome Kong, Ronda Rousey, the QUEEN—

[Renee Young]
Liv Morgan?

[Corey Graves]
Of course not! I’m talking about the ACTUAL Queen, Charlotte Flair, not some Juvenile Delinquent with a candy addiction. All of those women on top of Dana Brooke’s opponent tonight, Rhea Ripley, could prove to be too much for Dana to handle so fresh off a comeback. All I’m saying is, MAYBE she bit off more than she can chew.

[Renee Young]
A reasonable argument, Graves, but I just don’t see it. After the showing she put on last week and this new fire that’s been lit in her, I’m putting my money on DB tonight!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And we’ll get to the bottom of those bets when we come back right after this commercial break. It’s the returning Dana Brooke versus Australian-born Rhea Ripley, live, NEXT!

After cutting to commercial break and receiving a jobber entrance, Rhea is in the ring and ready to square off with Dana. The two powerhouses finally come into contact once the bell chimes, indicating the start of the contest.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 GJ0mE4n XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 YyHPEIC

DING

DING

DING!

[Mauro Ranallo]
We would like to welcome you back ladies and gentlemen to this week’s episode of Anarchy, where Dana Brooke is set to take on one of the four women she faced last week at Coronation in Rhea Ripley.

[Renee Young]
And I— OHH!

Cutting Renee off mid-sentence, Brooke and Ripley both respectively charge at one another, meeting in a vicious lockup that showcases both of their brute strength. The two jockey back and forth hyper aggressively before Dana eventually overpowers the much taller Rhea into the corner. The ref interferes and calls for the break, which Dana obliges to and releases her hold. Rhea however, lacking the same respect, smacks Dana across the face. Dana’s head twitches to the right from the force of Rhea’s palm, who is now sporting a cocky smile. Dana shakes her head back and forth slowly, sucking on her teeth with a look that communicates to Ripley that she just made a crucial mistake. Brooke instantly goes on the offensive, giving Rhea a series of fast-paced kicks to the gut.

[Renee Young]
Look at Dana go!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That fire you mentioned is certainly kicking in, Renee!

[Corey Graves]
Let’s see if it’s enough to scorch Ripley!

After wearing her opponent out, leaving Rhea a stunned and dazed mess in the corner, Dana throws up her arms to an overwhelmingly positive reception of the fans. She makes her way across the ring and points at Rhea before getting a running start for her signature handspring back-elbow which connects beautifully with the jaw of Ripley! Brooke doesn’t stop their, however. She capitalizes on her momentum by gripping Rhea by the back of the head and running towards the center of the ring. This preparation leads straight into a solid bulldog that sends Ripley’s head into the mat with an audible thud! Rhea rolls over onto her back, holding her forehead which took the brunt of that move. On a complete roll, Dana takes a quick mental note of Rhea’s placement in the ring before running the ropes and rebounding into a cartwheel splash that lands beautifully onto her opponent!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Cartwheel Splash! This could be it if Dana looks to cover!

[Renee Young]
I don’t think she does, take a look at the face of Dana Brooke right now! That doesn’t look like a woman who’s finished the job just yet!

[Corey Graves]
She’d be wise to at least hook the leg for a potential cover and end this early before any further damage is taken, could this be a sign of possible ring rust from the award-winning fitness competitor and former protégé of Natalya?

The crowd applaud and cheer in awe of the physical and mental progression that Dana Brooke has made since her former stint in XWL. One would expect Dana to go for a cover at this point, but Dana appears to be set on sealing the deal and making short work of Rhea Ripley. She pulls herself up to her feet and grabs one arm and one leg of Ripley, dragging her body into a perfect diagonal position that is adjacent to the ring post. Brooke eyes the top turnbuckle before ducking through the ropes and climbing all the way up. Once on the TOP ROPE, Dana raises her arms to conjure up a loud response from the fans who begin to repeatedly chant her name: “DA-NA! DA-NA! DA-NA! DA-NA!”

[Mauro Ranallo]
What could Dana possibly be looking for here? She’s all the way up onto the top rope!

[Renee Young]
Correct me if I’m wrong gentlemen, but I don’t think we’ve ever seen Dana Brooke ascend to the top rope in the past!

[Corey Graves]
And for good reason! Dana Brooke has an outstanding artillery of acrobatic and powerhouse moves, but the top rope is a whole other playing field. It’s high reward, but arguably even a much higher risk! The crowd might actually be encouraging Brooke’s downfall here by pushing her to live up to expectations that she’s just not prepared for!

[Renee Young]
It looks like we’re about to find out, LET’S GO DANA!

With the XWL Universe firmly in her corner, Dana redirects a single hand and points up to the sky. She takes a deep breath before diving off of the top rope! Her body gradually rotates in the air as if we were watching her in slow motion. As fitting a move as ever for the acrobatic powerhouse, Dana Brooke’s back finally connects with her opponent’s gut via a stunning SWANTON BOMB!

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Vzc3ZcL

[Mauro Ranallo]
Swanton Bomb! SWANTON BOMB!!

[Corey Graves]
I can’t believe my eyes! We haven’t seen a female superstar attempt a Swanton Bomb since the likes of LITA!

[Renee Young]
UNBELIEVABLE!

Dana reaches over and hooks the leg of Rhea while the crowd audibly count with the referee who drops down and slaps his hand onto the mat.

[Renee Young]
This is it for sure!

[Corey Graves]
If Rhea manages to somehow power out of that, she’s going to defy the entire history of that iconic finishing maneuver!

2...!

3!!!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Dana Brooke has done it! In a swift but lethal display of Brooke’s infamous strength, along with this new devastating finisher, Dana Brooke has defeated Rhea Ripley in a matter of a few minutes!

[Renee Young]
I told you guys she’s back with a vengeance. Don’t sleep on Dana!

[Corey Graves]
With a move like that, I think it’s all but impossible to now!

Dana sits up after a successful 3 count, proving that her return to professional wrestling was not in vain and she is not to be glossed over or underestimated this time. Brooke wipes her face in semi-disbelief before clenching her fists in front of her chest in a clear display of gratefulness and achievement. She finally stands to her feet, nearly getting knocked back down again from the overwhelmingly gleeful roar of the fans. The referee raises her wrist high into the air as Brooke smiles and takes her moment.

[Greg Hamilton]
Here is your winner: DAANAAA, BROOKE!

Once having her wrist released from the ref, Dana brings both of her renowned biceps up into her trademark flex. Accompanied by a Colgate smile, Dana walks around each side of the ring while she flexes, getting a multitude of fans to do the same right back at her. The cameras eventually fade on this victorious and heartwarming sight to head into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 11:58 am

As Anarchy resumes it's Women's Division power hour, the camera focuses in on the ring where ring announcer Greg Hamilton is standing ready to make an announcement.

[Greg Hamilton]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome...THE NEW North American Champion...ALEXA BLISS!

The building comes alive immediately with cheers as fans on all sides rise up from their seats as her theme sounds throughout the arena.

One year ago, Alexa was anything but a crowd favorite...but in the past 8 months she's shed her "Wicked Witch"  persona for the most part, and gained support from the fans that has finally led her to being an integral part of The Women's Division. And that support carried her through a troubling 3 months where she fought against The Machine backed Golden Goddess in her quest to become North American Champion. Now she's about to make her first appearance as The NEW North American Champion, the very first day of her first title reign in her career in XWL. The lights cast down at the top of the stage as Five Feet Of Fury herself steps out from behind the curtain, her new prize proudly on display around her waist as she strikes her signature pose.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 QlFGXCa

[Mauro Ranallo]
Here she is, THE NEW NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION!

[Corey Graves]
Ugh...

[Renee Young]
Hey Corey, how'd that family emergency go?

[Corey Graves]
I'd like it if you didn't make light of my very serious personal matter that required my undivided attention.

[Renee Young]
Maybe if that very serious personal matter didn't happen the second Mandy Rose was Curb Stomped into Mr. McMahon's desk I might be more open to believing it even existed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nonetheless, we are glad to have you out here Corey as we welcome Little Miss Bliss who achieved no short feat at Coronation when as Renee mentioned she defeated Mandy Rose ending her record setting reign, and perhaps beginning her own.

Alexa's hands lower to her waist, as they grab both ends of The North American Championship as her smile widens. She looks down at the title, then up at all of the cheering fans in the arena and breathes a satisfied sigh. None of this was easy, and Mr. McMahon as well as Mandy Rose made certain of that. But that is why she's so filled with happiness in this moment, because despite their tricks, their blatant abuse of power...it is not The Golden Goddess who remains as Champion after it all, it is The Woman who used her voice every week since Mandy's "Coronation" to refute it, and demand the opportunity to end it. Alexa starts to descend down the ramp touching hands with fans as she ventures down to the ring, smiling bigger as she passes signs in support of her. Until at last she reaches the ring and rounds the corner of the ring post and props herself up onto the apron where she again stares down at The Championship around her waist.

[Corey Graves]
My eyes are witnessing sin unfold before them as Alexa Bliss parades around with the title belonging to God's Greatest Creation.

[Renee Young]
It doesn't belong to her anymore, Corey.

[Mauro Ranallo]
While Mandy's methods were questionable, she certainly brought attention to the title, I will give her that much. But Alexa Bliss certainly earned The North American Championship, and to question her rightfulness is being rather unfair, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
What's unfair is that Alexa Bliss can put Mandy through all the mudslinging and attacks, and be dubbed as this "conquering hero." She IS the villain in all of this, why can't you people see that?

[Renee Young]
You know what they say, Corey....ignorance is Bliss...and that goes both ways. If you want to be ignorant and discount Alexa's achievement, and her deserving in carrying The North American title then enjoy living in your distorted world.

Bliss soon steps through the ropes and enters the ring, grabbing the microphone from Greg Hamilton as he exits the ring, giving her the "floor." She stands there as her theme starts to die down, hearing the cheers and the kick-starting chants in support of her, all while her eyes gaze again at The North American Championship she pridefully has wrapped around her waist.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 PEsKcED

When her theme fades out, the chant has picked up much more steam, and thunderously echoes throughout the sold-out crowd as the fans chant "YOU DESERVE IT!" She heard this chant at Coronation after heading down to the ring to retrieve her newly won prize, but to hear it again just brings all those emotions back to the forefront. Never did she imagine she would hear this type of reception in regards to anything she did. I mean, this chant was directed at one of the most, if not the most beloved females in the history of this division in Natalya. Now to have those words refer to her? It's a lot to take in, it's almost overwhelming for someone with Alexa's background.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A rather DESERVING chant from fans within The Civic Center.

[Corey Graves]
The only thing she "deserves" is to have this blasphemous title reign of hers to be stricken from the books and her holiness to be given back HER title.

[Renee Young]
You could calling it Mandy's title, but last I checked? Alexa's name is the one that's currently on the title, so maybe instead of making excuses for her, since she seems to be full of them herself...you can give credit where it is due and keep your fanboy reactions to yourself. I get you like Mandy, dare I say even "love" her...but your obsessive need to attack anyone who goes against her is not only unprofessional it is flat out unhealthy.

[Corey Graves]
You wanna talk about unhealthy? How about all the little girls watching a GORGEOUS being like Mandy Rose being shamed for being beautiful, for having all of her legendary achievements overshadowed by unfounded accusations designed to discredit her hard work? THAT is unhealthy, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Moving on...

Little Miss Bliss lets the words of The XWL Universe serenade her for a little longer before preparing to finally address them.
XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 O1XJSDW

[Alexa Bliss]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome an EXTRA special MOMENT OF BLISS!

The cheers ramp back up for a moment before she proceeds with her opening "address."

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 XW8s0UE

[Alexa Bliss]
A moment where we all can relish in the fact that I VANQUISHED...God's "Greatest Creation!"

Again her words receive a loud reaction, excited that The Golden Goddess has finally been dethroned, and that Alexa Bliss despite their best attempts to stop her, succeeded in her efforts of being the one to do it.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Y5ICDUU

[Alexa Bliss]
And I didn't just defeat her, and take The North American Championship...I added a little "insult to injury" and pinned that gold-digging bitch on the very desk that crowned her Champion to begin with. See, I've been vocal about my displeasure of seeing Mandy Rose parade around here as North American Champion because of HOW it happened, but for all the "has she" or "is she..." there's ONE moment that I'd like to remind everyone about, the moment where I first met this woman. Roll the footage, Jim!

She motions toward the titantron as the camera pans in closely with "Anarchy: February 4th, 2019" on display before a footage recapping that night in question starts to play. We see Mandy Rose entering Mr. McMahon's office as she softly says

"I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but as you know, I'm a busy girl these days. Not to worry, I'll make it quick this time..."

Upon entering the room, she began to fumble with her glistening gold top, specifically...the straps of that top. Completely acceptable behavior for an employee to exhibit when entering their boss' office, right? Mandy inches forward, her top nearly on the cusp of coming undone...when suddenly the black leather chair presumed to be occupied by Mr. McMahon spun around...and Mandy's hands rush to cover her nearly exposed chest as the person was not in fact The Owner of XWL...but rather The Guest General Manager, Alexa Bliss. It was two weeks since General Manager JBL had abused his powers to position himself into The Main-Event Of Final Stand, and thus the spot of General Manager had become vacant. In this time Mr. McMahon declared that there would be a guest General Manager every week, and as fate would have it...the guest General Manager that evening was Alexa Bliss. Alexa was unimpressed then, and as the footage comes to an end, and we cut back to the ring in present time...The NEW North American Champion looks just as unimpressed as she did on that night when they met.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 LUva5Rg

[Alexa Bliss]
For those of you that perhaps assumed MAYBE I've been unfair to make such harsh accusations of her...how ever few of you there are. I'd like to you to look at exhibit A. She was trying to undo the straps of her top, in Mr. McMahon's office...unaware that I was in that seat as the guest General Manager of the evening. That's not "professional" that's not because her top was aggravating her shoulders, or she was trying to prevent a "wardrobe malfunction, no quite the opposite as we all CLEARLY saw. Now, this isn't me "slut-shaming" in fact more power to her, it's 2019 a Woman can do whatever she wants with whomever she wants. This isn't me having an issue with her morality when it comes to whom she chooses to share her body with, even if it's a married man...who has had many blonde Women throughout the course of his marriage. My issue is her using that to get ahead in this business. The fact I was The General Manager that evening, and he made sure to book you in a North American Championship match, IN THE MAIN-EVENT that night...so close to you having a private meeting, that followed up with you trying to take your top off the night of your title match...is not a coincidence. It isn't the result of hard work, well...it is...but not the kind that CARRIES A CHAMPIONSHIP!

Like every other night when she speaks of Mandy, her reign, and her presence in this division, Alexa's tone is full of passion and anger. Because while she's tried to succeed in this division, to even get an OPPORTUNITY for the longest time...some new girl gets opportunity after opportunity bestowed unto her, and when that someone tries to remove their top because they think you're Mr. McMahon? You come to see quite quickly that she didn't get those opportunities because she's a god given talent...even if she is, no one will see it that way because of how she chose to act when breaking out onto the scene.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 HELTlEd

[Alexa Bliss]
I vowed to end your reign, to end this sham that was your very existence in this division...and would you look at that...

The camera pans in closely on The North American Championship, the proof that Alexa Bliss did in fact do what she said she would. She may have had to deal with a screwjob or two, and repeated attacks on her friendship with Kairi Sane...but in the end? None of that stopped her from taking The North American Championship away from The Golden Goddess of this division.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 EHj9Fg7

[Alexa Bliss]
I'd say I have, and now? It's time to celebrate this moment because I seem to recall in that very first meeting of ours? You called me "Little Miss Nobody" well you will now refer to me as LITTLE MISS, CHAMPION! This Championship was supposed to mean something, it was supposed to usher in a new era for this division where Women were no longer pigeonholed into fighting for one thing. No, FINALLY we had equality...and we had MORE. More to strive for, more to FIGHT for...and more to mean SOMETHING!

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 W5ELdUn

[Alexa Bliss]
This Championship has been disregarded too long, it isn't The Women's Championship...because it doesn't have to be. THIS means whatever we make it mean. It can be just as great, if not BETTER than the very title that started it all. It just needed a chance, it needed to be fought for by someone who wouldn't use it as a platform to do nothing and believe they were everything. It wasn't meant to be carried with a stranglehold as The Champion coasted along as if they had nothing left to prove. But you know what it REALLY wasn't meant for? It wasn't meant to be awarded to The General Manager's new hot piece of ass!

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 EHPkjvp

[Alexa Bliss]
Everything I have said and done for the past 3 months was for THIS moment. Where I could stand here, and give this title the clean slate it has been BEGGING for. I want to fight EVERYONE who wants this to mean what it should! I want to bring this out here every night and make sure everyone takes notice of it. I am finally Champion for the first time in my career, and I am going to do right by this title because THAT is what it deserves, it is what I deserve, it is what all of you DESERVE!

The fans are fired up by her words, because she's saying what they probably have said since The North American Championship was introduced. Fans for Women's Wrestling or Wrestling in itself wanted there to be more, more to latch onto, more to be entertained by, more to root for their favorite Superstars to win. Before her involvement with Mandy this title didn't feel important, and while Alexa herself would never say this because it's not exactly under the best terms...without Mandy, and equally without herself, who knows where this title would be right now.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 QaDrWNW

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry if I'm going off on a tangent, but again...THAT is what this title NEEDS. It needs someone who will fight for it the way it was MEANT to be fought over! I took on my very boss and his handpicked Champion at the risk of my very place on this roster...and I did it because I wanted to prevent this title from being an "X-treme" title...a "Pure" title...or a "World Television" title...it is not going to be declared defunct, or as some failed project. The Women of this division past, and present have wanted something like this for so long, and we refuse...I...refuse to let this quietly be phased out and to go back to the status quo. This Moment Of Bliss isn't just about my victory, it is about starting this title off right with a Champion who will never let this be as "meaningless' as it has been treated by everyone who has ever held this title. I'm not some fresh talent looking to put my name in the history books and then peace out. I'm not some MMA fighter looking to pad my resume. And I am not some wannabe trophy wife looking for some accessory to coordinate my outfits with.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 8rQTYKd

[Alexa Bliss]
I have been here for 4 long years, and for some reason or another, my opportunities have been few and far between. So trust me when I say that I have been waiting a long time for this moment...to stand in this ring, to stand before all of you....A CHAMPION!

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 ARv23aC

[Alexa Bliss]
Finally, The North American Championship has had its Moment Of Bliss...and as long as I have anything to say about it? That moment will change the course of this Championship from this day forward, to long after I've lost it. Which, not planning to do anytime soon...but you get the gist of it. So I'd like to once again thank all of you for your support throughout this process, and you have my word that I will not let this fall into undeserving hands EVER again.

Following her closing remarks, she quickly removes The North American Championship from waist and raises it into the air.

Vince’s theme song blasts over the PA system only fractions of a second after Alexa concludes her sentence. Moments later, the General Manager of Anarchy struts our onto the stage, with a mic in hand, but he doesn’t appear to be alone. No, his “trophy wife” as Alexa so eloquently put it, the former and longest reigning North American Champion walks out by his side with her arms folded across her chest. With Vince in his typical business suit attire, Mandy sports a custom made trench coat. A suspicious mind that’s buying into the conspiracy might wonder what kind of lingerie she might have hiding under there, only to be revealed behind closed doors of a certain GM’s office. The camera shows Bliss glaring at the stage, not happy to see them, but not surprised either.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 OihCpLI

Meanwhile the expression on both of their faces on the stage reads of blatant distaste for what the new Champion is preaching, and it doesn’t take long for Vince to signal for his music to cut so that he can get down to business.

[Vince McMahon]
Not so fast, Alexa— err, Little Miss “Champion,” as you prefer to be called now. I have only one question for you, “Champ...” How DARE you!

Vince’s signature growl begins to show in his raspy voice as the crowd throws every boo they can muster towards the stage.

[Vince McMahon]
How dare you come out here and try to take credit as the savior of that North American Championship, when the fact is that that title, both verbal and physical, belongs to none other than God’s Greatest Creation, MANDY ROSE... Granted, you’re right about two things: the first couple of Champions were utter disappointments and the North American Championship suffered as a result, but I’ll be DAMNED if you think you’re going to gloss over the historic and monumental reign of Mandy Rose, that first brought a spotlight to this Championship and took it far beyond any second-rate title. Now, I won’t go on critiquing your reign as it has yet to begin, really, and I think we all know that it likely won’t last long enough to, but you will show some RESPECT when referring to the longest reigning North American Champion in history!

The volume of the disapproving West Virginia crowd intensifies even more as the General Manager continues.

[Vince McMahon]
Nothing about that prestigious title on your shoulder is going to be legitimized by trying to discredit the hard work and accomplishments of the past in a fleeting attempt to make your reign look more important than it really is. Yes, you were victorious for once at Coronation and with that, you marked your name in the record books as the current North American Champion via a Curb Stomp right through my solid mahogany desk, which will be docked from your paycheck, by the way, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Before your reign can really kick off, you still have unfinished business with the longest reigning North American Champion, the Golden Goddess, Mandy Rose.

At this time, Mandy leans over towards Vince’s microphone, arms still folded like a spoiled and bitter child on the playground who involved the teacher because “their” swing was taken.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 ABnv2Oo
That’s right, Alexa. The sight of your grubby little sausage fingers smudging up MY beautiful title is— quite frankly, DISGUSTING to look at... That’s why courtesy of Vince, I’m hereby enacting my rematch clause to regain my North American Championship and reclaim my rightful place at the top of this company.

Mandy narrows her hazel eyes in on the sight which visibly makes her sick to her stomach, Alexa Bliss and the North American Championship while Vince nods his head to verify Mandy’s claims.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 0CBEuNe

Alexa has since lowered her title down to her shoulder as she looks at Mandy as if she's delusional. Following a shake of her head she raises her microphone up to respond.

[Alexa Bliss]
This title stopped being yours the second I stomped your pretty little face into his desk and PINNED you. Not that I'd expect you to understand what that means considering you never actually competed in an official NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH to become Champion in the first place, now did you? So to clear things up for someone like you, in a title match...when you are pinned, that means you have failed to defend your title, and thus...it stops beings "yours." I'll downplay your record until the day I break it because we both know had he not coddled you, had you actually been forced to defend THIS against me a lot sooner? You wouldn't have beaten Shayna's record, just like you never beat her.

The audience lets out a loud "OHHHHH" to which Mandy nor Vince pay much attention to, because that is how little effect Alexa's words have on them, or at least that's what they would like us to believe.

[Alexa Bliss]
And unlike you? I don't run from a challenge, so by all means...enact your rematch, declare "war" in 4 weeks it doesn't matter. I will face you, and I WILL retain The North American Championship and there's nothing HE can do to stop that.

Mandy scoffs for a quick moment, rolling her eyes as Alexa’s finally affirmed confidence begins to boil over and rub the Golden Goddess the wrong way. However, Mandy looks to have a little something up the sleeve of her designer coat.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 ABnv2Oo
Oh no, Alexa. I won’t be enacting my rematch in 4 weeks at Warzone. I’m enacting that rematch? Right, now.

With a slick grin, Mandy hands the microphone back to Vince and begins to untie her coat before pulling it open to reveal her RING GEAR! Mr. McMahon moves behind her and helps strip the sleeves off of the former and longest reigning North American Champion, showing off his prized Golden Girl proudly.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 7CfGBTS

The General Manager and God’s Greatest Creation had this scheme going from the beginning, and it looks like the freshly crowned Champion has just fallen into their “trap.” After neatly draping the coat over his forearm, Mr. McMahon raises his microphone again.

[Vince McMahon]
As the acting North American Champion, Alexa, you are expected to defend that title whenever, and wherever, at any time or any place. You might not be adequately dressed for the occasion, Miss Bliss, but we can chalk that up to a simple “rookie” mistake. Fortunately as you just said, you “don’t run from a challenge.” So, let’s put that statement to the test and get this match underway!

Mandy begins to strut down the ramp, sashaying and swaying her hips as she rounds the ring post and grabs the bottom rope. She uses this as leverage and swings her legs through, rotating in a perfect half circle and only stopping once she is perfectly perched onto the apron.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 OOsdedu

Rose raises her right arm high, grinning smugly before easing back into the ring beneath the bottom rope in a seductive, backwards crawl. Once in the center of the ring, Mandy gracefully rises to her feet and strikes her pose, raising both arms high above her head only to have one slowly fall down and comb through her golden blonde hair.

[Renee Young]
This is ridiculous, Alexa isn't scheduled to compete tonight, she's certainly not dressed for it.

[Corey Graves]
Hey, she only has herself to blame for that. While she's preaching about integrity and the right of a Champion she seems to have glossed over being ready to defend it anytime, anywhere, against anyone...and now her lack of preparation is going to make her reign VERY brief.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think she feels that way, Corey.

While the focus has been on Mandy since that bombshell of an announcement had been dropped, we finally see Alexa as Mandy has entered the ring, and for having an impromptu title defense sprung on her? Alexa is taking it in stride. She's removed her leather jacket, she's hopping in place as she removes her stiletto boots, and she even after tossing her boots out of the ring starts to take her earring studs off. She may not be dressed traditionally for a match, but she is making do with what she has, and not backing down from this rather scummy play by Mr. McMahon and The Former North American Champion. The official grabs Alexa's title from her then hoists it into the air, signaling that this match is indeed happening.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 FvrPxte

[Mauro Ranallo]
It may not be under the most ideal situation...but Alexa Bliss is clearly ready to defend her Championship tonight.

[Corey Graves]
You might as well start referring to it as Mandy's Championship, because once this match is over with? All will once again be right with the world as the stars align, and The Golden Goddess regains the throne she should have never lost.

[Renee Young]
I agree, she should have never lost it...maybe if she had kicked out she wouldn't have.

[Corey Graves]
ARE YOU VICTIM BLAMING?

[Renee Young]
So answer me this, Corey? WHY did Mandy lose The North American Championship then?

[Corey Graves]
Because even a broken clock is right once a day.

[Renee Young]
I believe you mean, twice...so in theory, Alexa could defeat Mandy again...

[Corey Graves]
You know what I mean.

[Renee Young]
It's gotten to the point that I don't think even YOU know what you mean.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Would you two prefer if I go sat by myself over there so you could hash this out while I prepare to call The North American Championship Match?

[Renee Young]
That won't be necessary, I just wish Corey would stop making excuses for Mandy.

[Corey Graves]
And I wish you would stop being so blind to the perfectly reasonable reasons for why she isn't Champion right now.

[Renee Young]
I'd love to, so why don't you start actually providing some?

Mandy grins from ear to ear as the referee passes The North American Championship off to the timekeeper, while Mr. McMahon watches from the stage, not expecting this to take long given his hefty investment into God's Greatest Creation. Finally, with both champion and challenger in their respective corners, the official calls for the bell and Mandy combs her hair back with her fingers, giving it a shake as she wants to make sure she looks her best for her re-crowning moment. Alexa inches close, perhaps going for a traditional lock-up, but Mandy being far from a traditionalist opts for a kick to the gut instead. However, Little Miss "Champion" completely saw it coming and catches Mandy's boot in her grasp. Mandy hops in place demanding Alexa let go of her,  but when she's not immediately freed, she swings her open palm forward SMACKING Alexa right across the face!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Respect taking a backseat in the early goings of this match...

[Corey Graves]
Sometimes a good slap in the face sends a direct message. Mandy is sick of Alexa's mouth, and if she dares to lay her grubby mitts on Mandy's sacred boots then she's going to get a slap for it.

[Renee Young]
Sacred boots? They're literally like everyone else's boots, just gold.

[Corey Graves]
Maybe to a commoner like you, Renee.

Before Alexa can react to the slap, Mandy grabs her by her shorts, and her hair then chucks her out of the ring with a dismissive throw. "YOU DON'T BELONG IN THE SAME RING AS ME!" Mandy clearly thinking highly of herself dusts her hands off then smirks as she awaits Alexa to get back into the ring as if she's got her pump knee ready to go the second her feet step through the ropes.

Mandy's hand rests on her knee as she leans forward, this may not be a 3.84-second victory, but it's going to be under a minute, at least that is what she's aiming for.

Alexa clearly landing harder than Mandy thought prompts The Golden Goddess to walk over to the ropes where she sees Alexa's body halfway under the ring apron.

"HEY, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Mandy barks at Alexa, who crawls more and more under the ring.

"I'M NOT GOING DOWN THERE, WHO KNOWS WHAT'S UNDER THAT RING, STOP THE COUNT REF!"

The official, doing his job, doesn't listen to Mandy because he's to call this match, and if an opponent isn't in the ring, he's to perform a ten count.

"I SAID STOP THE COUNT!"

Mandy growing angrier by the second shouts more and more "DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED? BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU GET FIRED! STOP YOUR COUNT THIS INSTANT OR I WILL FIR-

The referee gives ZERO you know what's about Mandy's entitled antics, interrupting her as she threatened to fire him, despite literally having no power to do so herself...and counted 9.

By this point, Alexa has long disappeared underneath the ring, and the referee is about to complete his count.  

[Corey Graves]
WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT IS THIS ROGUE REFEREE DOING?

[Renee Young]
His job? Maybe if Mandy didn't want to risk a count-out she shouldn't have thrown Alexa out of the ring and yelled "STAY OUT OF MY RING."

[Mauro Ranallo]
Can't argue with that...

[Renee Young]
But he'll certainly try.

10!

The referee signals for the bell as Mandy's jaw hangs wide open, shocked, disgusted, disrespected, dismayed, EVERY DIS WORD DESCRIBES HER EMOTIONS IN THIS MOMENT AS HER REMATCH CLAUSE HAS BEEN USED, AND SHE HAS WON BY BY COUNTOUT!

[Renee Young]
Well, congrats Mandy...you won...but...you're STILL not Champion.

[Corey Graves]
Why are you like this? Alexa Bliss just took the cowards way out, and you're completely fine with that?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn't say she's fine with it, it's more so...the fact that Mandy spent so much time avoiding having to defend against Alexa that it's kind of funny in an ironic sense how the shoe is now on the other foot.

[Renee Young]
Exactly, turnabout is fair play. If Mandy can disqualify herself intentionally after making Alexa jump through hoops to get that match? Then don't be surprised if Alexa is inspired to do something similar.

Mandy's music sounds in victory, as she turns away from the official fuming mad, and begins to lean against the ropes as she directs her pleas to Vince. "SHE CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY RE-CROWNING MOMENT! RESTART THIS MATCH! I'M GOING TO DRAG HER OUT FROM UNDER THIS RING AND MAKE HER BOW DOWN TO ME ONCE AND FOR ALL! LET'S GO!" Clearly clear with her demands, she prepares to turn around as if simply yelling it at Vince was enough to make it true, so she was going to repeat that sentiment at the official. But before she turned around...ALEXA BLISS EMERGED FROM OUT FROM UNDER THE RING, AND SLID BACK IN....WITH THE BLISS STICK! The very weapon that was used against her back at Downpour when Mandy intentionally disqualified herself. Before Mr. McMahon, Corey or any other followers of The Golden Goddess can warn her...Mandy turns around...AND IS STRUCK DOWN BY THE BLISS STICK AS IT CRACKS OVER HER SKULL, AND SHE PERFORMS A FULL DRAMATIC ROTATION BEFORE FALLING FLAT ON HER BACK!  

[Corey Graves]
EXCUSE ME?! WHAT IS SHE DOING?! SHE JUST STRUCK GOD'S GREATEST CREATION!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama-Mia...Mandy's fall might have been graceful, but the contact with that bedazzled reinforced kendo stick was ANYTHING but!

Of course by this point, Mandy's music has stopped and Alexa stands over The Former North American Champion and her very BITTER rival...and looks to Mr. McMahon who is FURIOUS. "HEY VINCE, GUESS IT'S TIME TO RESTART THE MATCH, RIGHT?" He shakes his head planning to do nothing of the sort, to which she shakes her head up and down nodding that is EXACTLY what is going to happen. She throws The Bliss Stick down then exits the ring and makes her way over to Greg Hamilton, where she grabs his microphone, and clears her throat as she raises it up.

[Alexa Bliss]
As established at Downpour a few months ago, we don't want to send the crowd home unhappy, THUS this match MUST be restarted, and a WINNER crowned! So The FOLLOWING NORTH CHAMPIONSHIP RE-MATCH...is scheduled for ONE FALL! INTRODUCING FIRST, THE CHALLENGER...GRACEFULLY LAID OUT, BUT TOTALLY ABLE TO COMPETE...JUST AS I WAS BEFORE...THE GOLDEN GODDESS...THE WOMAN WHO WILL REGAIN THE NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP AND DEFEAT A WICKED LITTLE BITCH LIKE ME WHO IS CLEARLY NOT AT HER LEVEL....MANDY ROSE!!!

As she excitedly, and over-dramatically shouts her "ring introductions" for this match, the fans are EATING IT UP!  This is what Mandy deserves, this is what happens when management proves this is completely acceptable behavior.

[Alexa Bliss]
AND HER OPPONENT, SHE IS THE CURRENT, BUT SOON TO BE FORMER NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION DUE TO HER CHALLENGERS PHYSICALLY FIT SUPERIORITY, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO CONSCIOUSNESS...WHICH SHE TOTALLY IS RIGHT NOW...LITTLE MISS CHAMPION, ALEXA BLISS!!

The fans continue to get louder as Alexa returns the mic to Greg Hamilton and then looks at the time keeper before grabbing the stick from out of his hand, and ringing the bell herself. "OH SHOOT I DON'T WANNA GET COUNTED OUT AGAIN! Alexa immediately exclaims, running to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope before whiping her brow with a sigh of relief. "THAT WAS CLOSE!"

Alexa looks at the official, who has since left the ring, because this isn't actually an official match...and then falls on top of Mandy, covering her.

But with no official, no count happens...that is until Alexa's free hand goes up into the air, and the audience begins to shout as her hand comes down to the canvas.

"ONE!"

The audience acts as the "referee" as Alexa's hand strikes the mat a second time.

"TWO!"

With a devious grin on her face, Alexa's hand smacks the mat a THIRD time and the entire arena shouts

"THREE!"

Alexa Bliss jumps up to her feet, giddy with joy as she jumps in place and screams "I DID IT! I RETAINED! LOOK AT ME! I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED FOR DEFEATING SOMEONE WHO TOTALLY WAS CONSCIOUS! BASK IN MY GREATNESS! " Clearly hamming it up to add even more insult to injury at the fact that she literally just pulled the same stunt Mandy pulled on her at Downpour, and the fans LOVE it.

[Corey Graves]
WHAT IN MANDY ROSE'S NAME IS GOING ON?! THIS WASN'T AN OFFICIAL MATCH!

[Renee Young]
It looked pretty official to me, the bell rang and everything.

[Corey Graves]
BECAUSE ALEXA RANG THE BELL!

[Renee Young]
We stan an involved Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nonetheless...it is amusing to see the roles reversed here tonight. Mr. McMahon and Mandy tried to spring a title defense on Alexa tonight without any notice...without Alexa even being dressed to compete. And Alexa took a page from Mandy's playbook as North American Champion to combat it.

[Corey Graves]
SHE INTENTIONALLY GOT HERSELF COUNTED OUT AND THEN ATTACKED MANDY FOR NO REASON!

[Renee Young]
There are literally too many reasons to list before we go to commercial break.

With a defiant message sent to Mr. McMahon and Mandy Rose...Alexa leaves the ring and collects her Championship, raising The North American Title for all to see as she rests the title on both of her shoulders behind her, and Anarchy heads to commercial, knowing that there surely will be consequences for what has happened.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 12:03 pm

X-treme Women's League

coffee
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 3:04 pm

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 MS3cVjc XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 F2v3UUQ

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 10:53 pm

Backstage, we see the back of Kayla Braxton heading towards two figures in the corner of two walls. Mounted on that wall is a massive, well-lit mirror. Both men’s backs are to Kayla as well as the camera, as they seem to be checking themselves out in the reflective wall piece. As Kayla gets closer, it soon becomes blatantly obvious that these two men are the Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Championships, the delectable duo of Tyler Breeze and the Velveteen Dream. Tyler appears to be ever so delicately combing his hairs into perfect arrangement with his fingertips, while Velveteen looks like he’s in the process of reviewing and admiring his flashy attire choice. Kayla reaches up and taps Breeze on his shoulder, who doesn’t take his eyes off of himself even for a moment.

[Tyler Breeze]
I don’t remember ordering Postmates. Do you, Dream?

{Velveteen Dream}
No Tyler, The Dream has no recollection of ordering anything from Postmates.

[Kayla Braxton]
I was actually hoping to get a word from you two about your successful victory against the Cut Throat Era last week, and how you’re both feeling heading towards your Tag Team title opportunity at Warzone?

Prince Pretty raises a single index finger to cease Braxton from talking any longer, still not even so much as glancing over his shoulder at the interviewer.

{Velveteen Dream}
How are we feeling, Miss Braxton? That is your question? Let me ask you how you think we feel, no no better yet. How does it look like we feel? You see we look like a million bucks. And those buffoons The Cut Throat Era looked like a couple of Jokers. But to answer your question, Miss Braxton...

[Tyler Breeze]
Tune in to A Moment of Bliss next week, where your future Tag Team Champions, that would be us by the way, will provide the answers to all of your burning questions and more... Now if you’ll excuse us, the Dream and I are tending to critical, pretty people's business. Nothing you average folk would know about.

Breeze holds up his phone and motions one hand as to bring the others into view of the camera. Kayla has a huge smile on her face as she squeezes into frame posing for a selfie. Breeze and Velveteen Dream give each other a puzzled look, before looking down upon Miss Braxton. A disappointed look comes over her face as she realizes what the #1 Contenders to the XWL Tag Team Championships do not want her in the picture. They motion for her to leave the set and pose for a selfie.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:51 am

The camera cuts to the backstage area where we find Chris Sabin, sat in a chair with a headband on. It's obvious he's been warming up for the night as he sits, focused on the match that he has going on later tonight. His focus is broken as a voice comes over, a figure flying into frame.

"So what I'm thinking-"

Chad Gable, title wrapped around his waist, blonde hair waving in the wind with his fast entry to the locker room. He seems almost as focused as Sabin, but on something completely else.

[Chad Gable]
We take them by surprise, right? We catch them, before they catch us. We have to stay ahead of the game, after all, right?

Chris Sabin
Chad, what are you talking about?

[Chad Gable]
What do you mean 'what am I talking about?' The gremlins! The short bald one and Arn Anderson! They want our titles, we take them, we push them somewhere else. Wumbo. Basic ideas here, Chris. Stay focused.

Chris Sabin
Chad, I have more important stuff going on.

[Chad Gable]
Like what!?

Chris Sabin
My title match tonight?

[Chad Gable]
WE'RE DEFENDING OUR TITLES!? I'M NOT READY!

Chris Sabin
No, Chad. I have a title match. Not you. You're not even on the card, I don't think.

[Chad Gable]
How can you defend our titles without me? Are you breaking up with me?

Chris Sabin
It's not our titles-

Chris sighs, face palming as he looks to Chad who seems almost heartbroken.

Chris Sabin
Alright, I'll get to the bottom of this. What did you think our match last night against Ironmatt and Not Cap was for?

[Chad Gable]
At first I thought it was for our Tag Team Championships but then I saw Styles and his cheap attempt at stealing my gimmick and it became personal.

Chris Sabin
So neither of our Championships were on the line in that match specifically, because even if they were, we would have successfully defended and still been the longest...

[Chad Gable]
Reigning...

Chris Sabin
Defending

[Chad Gable]
XWL Tag Team Champions

Chris Sabin
Of the World! What was on the line, however, was a shot at our Championships if they beat us, which was never going to happen in the first place, or I get a shot at the Intercontinental Championship if we won.

[Chad Gable]
That makes sense. I just have one question.

Chris Sabin
What's that?

[Chad Gable]
So if they won, they would face us for these titles?

Chris Sabin
Right.

[Chad Gable]
But we won, so you're getting an shot at the Intercontinental Championship?

Chris Sabin
Correct.

[Chad Gable]
Why aren't I getting a shot since I got the pin?

Chris Sabin
That's... a really good question.

[Chad Gable]
I have those sometimes.

Chris Sabin
Well, let's look at it this way. You've been Intercontinental Champion twice now. I have yet to hold that Championship. It has been the only Championship to elude me for six years and now I'm finally getting a proper one on one shot at it.

[Chad Gable]
What about the World Heavyweight Championship?

Chris Sabin
What?

[Chad Gable]
You haven't been World Champion. Doesn't that mean that title has eluded you as well?

Chris Sabin
That doesn't count.

[Chad Gable]
What about the Television Championship?

Chris Sabin
That doesn't exist anymore.

[Chad Gable]
What about the Women's Championship?

Sabin looks down at his pants for a second before looking back at Gable with his arms extended as if to say “Come on.”

[Chad Gable]
Right...

Chris Sabin
What I'm saying is, after I beat Matthew one more time, you and I, we can finally become co-Intercontinental Champions and we'll be the only team that has held the XWL Tag Team Championships and the Intercontinental Championship at the same time.

[Chad Gable]
Now that we got that sorted, what about the gremlins?

Chris Sabin
The what?

Gable quickly turns around and begins rummaging through his bag as various articles of clothing fly out over his shoulders and towards random locations around the room, one of his many apparent shirts landing on Sabin's head. As Gable continues his mission to find whatever he's looking for, Sabin removes the shirt from his head and looks at it, the camera catching a clear shot of the logo on the front of it reading, “Twisted Bliss Coffee” as a bit of text appears on the bottom part of the screen that says “Available now on XWLShop.com.” Gable shouts, “Found it!” as he pulls out a square object and hands it over to Sabin, who looks at it with a confused expression on his face. Gable mouths, “Turn it over,” causing his partner to do just that.

Chris Sabin
A Polaroid? Where did you even get one of these?

[Chad Gable]
So as I was walking down the hallway earlier, I saw antique looking contraption sitting on top of the trash outside Mr. McMahon's office. I was gonna try to sell it but I clicked a button and a picture came out of it so I decided to go scout our competition.

Sabin looks closer at the image in his hand, tilting it back and forth slightly as he squints his eyes before making out a visible image.

Chris Sabin
The Revival?

[Chad Gable]
The gremlins have a name?

Chris Sabin
More importantly, what are they trying to revive? Paige's career?

[Chad Gable]
She had one of those?

Chris Sabin
Not funny.

[Chad Gable]
I'm serious. If it isn't 2016 and onward, I really don't know about it.

Chris Sabin
How did you get a career again?

[Chad Gable]
Well you see, it all started when I was a young boy-

Chris Sabin
Save it, Chad. But seriously, why are you worried about The Revival?

[Chad Gable]
Well, they're a team right?

Chris Sabin
I guess that's what they call it. Sure.

[Chad Gable]
And we're the champs, right?

Chris Sabin
Obviously.

[Chad Gable]
Well they said they wanted the champs. Or at least they did. I barely read it.

Chris Sabin
I see your point, but there is one issue with all of this.

[Chad Gable]
What's that?

Chris Sabin
Tyler Breeze and Velveteen Dream.

[Chad Gable]
What the heck do those two guys have to do with this?

Chris Sabin
Chad, those guys are the number one contenders.

Chad looks like his entire life has been a lie up until this moment. He does a double take, waiting for the punch line of the joke but it doesn't come. His jaw is slack.

[Chad Gable]
You're telling me, the selfie stick guy and Velveeta Dream are our contenders? They're a team?

Chris Sabin
I guess that's what they call it. Sure.

[Chad Gable]
What has this division come to...

Chris Sabin
Us. And like three other teams that all cycle about.

[Chad Gable]
I miss the Golden Lovers.

Chris Sabin
Speaking of, when are you dying your hair back?

[Chad Gable]
What?

Chris Sabin
You know, to black? I mean you technically don't have to be Golden Gable anymore.

[Chad Gable]
Why didn't I think of that name?

Chris Sabin
Good, I know.

[Chad Gable]
I mean, I hadn't thought about it until just now. If only it were that easy.

Chris Sabin
Just go into create a-

[Chad Gable]
Woah, woah, woah. Don't ruin it for the kids. I'll get to it eventually. But back to the main topic, what are we doing to prepare for the tag team of Prince and Blondie? Are we not preparing for Gremlins? Are we preparing for your match tonight? What am I even doing this week? Chris, I need help. I'm struggling here.

Chris Sabin
Here's what you do: Since I'm on the precipice on enduring sixty minutes of pure, unbridled wrestling mastery, why don't you scout our competition?

[Chad Gable]
That's a good joke, Chris.

Chris Sabin
What?

[Chad Gable]
We don't have any competition.

Chris Sabin
That's a fair point.

[Chad Gable]
I have those sometimes.

Chris Sabin
Between The Revival trying to come for our gold, Paige trying to slide into our DMs, and two thousand and nineteen's version of Rocky and Bullwinkle trying to beat us at Warzone, have we ever been in this position before?

[Chad Gable]
Downpour.

Chris Sabin
You bring up a very good point, Chadsworth.

With that, the duo begin to exit their locker room at the same time, ending in both their shoulders, Sabin's left and Gable's right, colliding with the door frame. A familiar sight ensues when they each bring a fist into the air, ready for the ultimate battle of rock paper scissors to begin. They move their hands in unison a couple of times before they each take their respective shape, Gable being one of scissors while Sabin opts to keep the shape of rock, finally managing to get a victory over his tag team partner and best friend, allowing him to exit the locker room first. Once outside, the XWL Tag Team Champions (of the world!) engage in their super, ultra secret handshake with Sabin's back blocking the act being performed before they go their separate ways for the time being, each having a mission to complete.

[Chad Gable]
You know it's a secret handshake when even I don't know how to do it.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 7:57 am

Anarchy returns from break and the camera pans over to the stage as it appears we're awaiting an impending arrival.

The XWL universe are delighted to hear the sound of Tessa Blanchard's new theme that was put into action for the first time ever at Coronation. The theme plays it's course until around the fifty five second mark before it cuts off abruptly and leads straight into...

Tessa's established theme hits the airwaves which draws another pop from the crowd, this time the Undeniable Diamond emerges through the curtain almost instantly with her back facing the XWL universe as always, she swings her hips from side to side, abit more gingerly then usual I might add, more then likely due to the absolute war she went through with Kairi Sane at Coronation, without a doubt that match took months if not years off of those two ladies career's, but they went to those lengths and beyond because they felt they had too, only one of them could walk out of Coronation as Women's Champion and as the undisputed queen of this division, and after a roller coaster through hell for both women, that queen was ultimately crowned in Tessa Blanchard. In the battle of redemption vs validation, validation was victorious.

Nonetheless Tessa completed her hip sway and swung her head around and towards the crowd, she delivered her signature wink before swinging around to face the crowd and extending her arms out to the side as the camera zoomed in on the Women's Title belt which was once again firmly wrapped around the champion's waist. Tessa was dressed in some country style jeans, knee high black boots with the heels, her all new "Thoroughbred" t-shirt that's available exclusively at XWLshop.com we might add, and her traditional black leather jacket completes the look for the Women's Champion tonight, it's pretty clear that she's not competing this evening and although some may be disappointed not to see the champ in action, I'm sure just about anyone and everyone who watched her war with Kairi Sane at Coronation can agree that both women deserve that night off tonight, but as we can tell from the advertised matches for tonight, Kairi Sane is in action, therefore in this case, management made the decision to give the night off to the champion, a champion's luxury or an added bonus for being on the winning side of a pay per view main event, maybe one, maybe both, who knows, the fans are at least getting to see and we imagine hear the Women's Champion address them within a matter of moments.

Tessa unhooks her title as she stands in the center of the stage and raises it high above her head, to show the world that the champ is indeed here tonight, and she's not going anywhere anytime soon. After a few moments, she places the title over her right shoulder before beginning her journey down the ramp, she interacts with a few fans along the way and slaps a fair amount of hands from both sides of the aisle before turning the corner and ascending the steps that lead up to the apron, she takes the title off of her shoulder and raises it into the air once again which draws another set of cheers from the XWL universe, she then enters the ring and raises the belt once again for the other side of the arena which draws a set of cheers from them as well, nothing but respect, happiness, and excitement is being thrown Tessa's way from the XWL universe tonight and it's clear by the expressions on her face that she's absolutely thrilled to be here right now and thrilled to be able to still call herself the Women's Champion. Tessa signals for a mic from ringside and within seconds she has one in her grasp, she places the title over her right shoulder once again before taking position in the center of the ring and waiting for her theme to die down before addressing the XWL universe tonight.

But just as Tessa is about to raise the mic to speak, she's forced to lower it as chants of "YOU DESERVE IT" break out throughout the arena and subsequently takes over the arena. The XWL universe are clearly referring to Tessa deserving this moment after a back and forth saga with Kairi Sane that lasted for months upon months with neither able to gain a clear cut advantage and neither able to claim true superiority over the other, that all changed at Coronation and Tessa Blanchard was finally able to stake her claim and her claim alone at the top of the mountain in this company, and although the saga between Tessa and Kairi was over for the foreseeable future and the dust had settled with neither having anymore to give toward each other in their battle for supremacy, there was only one thing left between the two when all was said and done, RESPECT. These chants from the XWL universe have put a huge smile on Tessa's face and have even caused some tears to roll as she chokes up a little in the ring, she can be seen mouthing "thank you" towards the fans and putting her hands together in a sort of preying motion to show them that she's extremely grateful for this response she's getting right now, it means the world to her and you can just feel the true love and appreciation that the fans are giving to Tessa and vice versa right now and it's an incredible thing to witness. Eventually, the chants died down and Tessa was able to recompose herself to a point where she finally lifted the mic and addressed the XWL universe.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I'll NEVER be able to put into words how much that moment that all of you blessed me with moments ago meant to me, I may go my whole career without being able to properly express just how much that did for my heart and soul, so all I can do is say two words that reflects my gratitude and appreciation towards all of you, THANK YOU!!!

Tessa wipes another set of lingering tears from her eyes as the crowd chants her name for a few moments before allowing her to continue on.

(Tessa Blanchard)

Another person I need to thank, Kairi Sane. I think it's safe to say at this point that we were made to face each other because we bring out the absolute BEST in each other. Iron sharpens iron as they say, and although our matches took one hell of a toll on us both, in turn, they only made us that much sharper, that much stronger, and that much harder for everyone else in this company to contend with. So for all of the battles, for the FINAL SHOWDOWN, for being someone I initially considered a stepping stone last year when I was quite frankly a BITCH, to being someone I have the utmost respect for, and for being someone whom I consider a friend, I say THANK YOU!!! Thank you for sharing the ring with me for the last few months and in turn helping to set the standard just as high if not higher then when Natalya and Sasha Banks were at each others throats, they brought the best out of each other as did you and I and this division, this company, and women's wrestling as a whole is all the better for it. The pain we suffer from our battles and the physical remnants of them, they'll all heal over time, but the memories we created and our sacrifices for the betterment of this championship, they'll last a lifetime, so once again, thank you Kairi, for everything!!!

(Tessa Blanchard)
Now I suppose that begs the question, what does the future hold? What does it hold for Kairi? I can't answer that, only she can, but I have no doubts she'll be ready to take whatever challenges await her head on and at flank speed and she'll overcome them, I'm confident in that. What does the future hold for this division? Only great things, the roster's as talented and as deep as we've seen around here in a long time and it's a great thing to see. I'd also like to shout out our new North American Champion, Alexa Bliss!!! Congratulations on your victory and vanquishing that sniveling and conniving Mandy Rose at Coronation, I have no doubt your reign as champion will be absolutely Blissful, also? got a number I can call to put in an order for a few bags of that signature Alexa Bliss certified coffee? Just shoot me a text later and we'll iron out the details on that one. Coffee shipments aside, I guess that leaves one future to address, the future of the Women's Championship and subsequently, the future of Tessa Blanchard. The simple answer is, I'm beat up and I'm banged up, but that's never stopped me before and it's not about to stop me anytime soon. I'm proud to hold this championship and I'll defend it night in and night out until I'm six feet under or strapped down to some hospital bed somewhere, so anyone who thinks they're MAN enough to step up to the plate and challenge me for this? go ahead, MAN up and come on out here right now!!!

We just found out who is MAN enough to confront the Women's Champion, none other than THE MAN herself! The arena erupts in cheers as Becky Lynch walks out with a huge smirk on her face.

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Tenor

Becky walks down the ramp staring daggers right into Tessa Blanchard wile Tessa, looks somewhat excited. Becky gets up onto the apron and smirks at Tessa not backing down from the Diamond. Still smirking at Tessa she gets into the ring. Becky walks right past Tessa and grabs a mic from the ring attendant, she steps in the front of Tessa snatching a quick glance of the Title she so desperately wants.

Becky Lynch

Who better to Man up to the Champ than The Man herself? You see after I completed my Legends Tour last night by defeating none other than one of the BESTS this industry has ever had to offer in Layla, I was approached backstage and quite honestly I expected the normal "Nice win Becky, but unfortunately, we have other people in mind for the Title shots going forward, but keep up the great work and it can be you next time!" like I've heard so many times before but instead, do ya know what they told me? At Warzone, it's THE MAN Becky Lynch, vs THE DIAMOND Tessa Blanchard for the Women's Championship!

Almost every fan in attendance erupts in cheers at the thought of seeing Tessa and Becky duke it out over the Women's Championship. Tessa smirks at the thought and nods in acceptance, Becky raises her mic once more.

Becky Lynch
Now, don't think this will be a walk in da park for ya, as you know I'm a fighter. I've fought for everything I've ever had inside the ring and out. I proved I deserved to be standing here in front of you and say BECKY BALBOA IS NUMBER ONE CONTENDER BABY! I proved that when I ran out Beth Pheonix from this company, I proved that when  I ripped Asuka's arm out of her socket, I proved that when I did the same to Alicia fox, I proved that when I drove my foot into the face of Victoria, I proved that when I drove Melina into the mat, and I proved that LAST NIGHT when I went to absolute WAR with Layla and emerged victorious. This one on one match has been a long time comin' Tessa, when I first returned you were the Woman to be the first to put me down and you most certainly weren't the last but at Warzone? Things will go differently for me, I'm bigger, I'm Badder and quite honestly? I'm BETTER!

Tessa lets out a bit of a chuckle, she smiles as she raises the mic to her mouth to speak. Suddenly, Tessa is cut off before she can even utter a solid word by an excruciating screeching sound, like that of fingernails on a chalkboard. As the camera and the superstars in the ring glance around frantically to locate where the sound is originating from, a spotlight finds its way to one of the concrete staircases that descend down to ringside in the stands. The source of the audible torture is— welp, none other than the Queen of the Ring, Liv Morgan, and her trusty sledgehammer. Like a shark sniffing out the battered Champion’s blood in the water, the opportunistic Delinquent arrives on the scene. Atop her head, crookedly placed between her two little signature pigtails, the beautifully encrusted Queen of the Ring tiara sits. It’s uneven and unsymmetrical presentation only adds to Liv’s naturally eerie and juvenile presence. Younger fans in the audience are covering their ears and wincing. In addition to scraping across the flat surface, the steel head of the hammer clicks each time it falls down onto the next step. Liv has her hands clasped behind her back, per usual, with a live mic in one and her sledgehammer handle in the other, which has allowed the weapon to drag behind her while the microphone catches every second of the hideous, bone-chilling tune.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
Tess?... Is that really you...?!

Morgan squints, setting her sledgehammer down only momentarily in order to form a pair of “binoculars” out of her hands and fingers.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
It IS you!... Wow, long time no see! I haven’t seen you since you pinned Nattie at Final Stand. Times really have changed, huh? As ya can see, I’ve been doin’ pretty well for myself. Don’tcha think? I got myself this pretty little crown here, and you uhh— well. From where I’m standin’ it looks to me like ya’ve gone soft, Tess. “Kairi, KAIRI! You bring out the BEST in me, Kairi!... OOOOH, KAIRI! THANK YOU, Kairi!

After recollecting her sledgehammer, Morgan pauses to laugh like a cackling hyena as she continues to close the gap, one step at a time.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
I might not be able to bring out the “best” in you, Champ, but when I want to exchange this crown for a title? I’ll make sure I bring out the WORST...

As Liv finally makes it to the barricade, she leans over it, resting her elbows on the padded barrier. Morgan’s baby doll eyes, starved for the title, are locked firmly onto Tessa. She drags her blue tongue across her pearly whites in a disturbing grin before her eyes travel just a little bit to the right. As her line of sight finally reaches the Man, Becky Lynch, Liv flinches and her eyes widen instantly.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
WOAH! When did you get here, Fire Crotch? I thought you were busy runnin’ through every old bag in the XWL retirement home. Good to see ya!

Morgan lifts her hand right beside her face and wriggles her fingers in a quirky wave directed at Lynch. She then used the barricade as leverage to heave herself up onto its surface, using it as a seat. She crosses her legs, laying her sledgehammer flat across her lap.

[[LIV Morgan!]]
Tessie, if I’m remembering correctly, and I am, ya never pinned me to win that Championship the first time, so you and I? We got ourselves a little bit o’ unfinished business... It might be the “Man” versus the “Diamond” at Warzone, but if I wanna? I can make that the “Man,” versus the “Diamond...” VERSUS THE DELINQUENT. And if I decide to take my title match at Warzone...? I hope you two don’t make the mistake Sasha did, cause I’m fresh off the leash and ready to party.

Liv’s kooky demeanor suddenly takes a bit of a darker turn judging by her expression and tone. She lowers her microphone, placing both hands now at either side of the sledgehammer while her twisted eyes dart back and forth between both of the women in the ring.

(Tessa Blanchard)
That's quite a selective memory you got in that little noggin of yours ain't it Liv? because as I recall, I spiked your head ONTO one of those very things you hold in your hand to EARN my way into that title match at Final Stand, and unlike you? and many who tried before you? I got the job and I beat Natalya, and I left the grandest stage of them all with the biggest prize in the Women's division in my grasp. I took the very first opportunity I had at this championship against one of the top three Women's Champion's that this company has ever seen and against arguably the biggest BRAT this company's ever seen, and I made the most of it, and I think deep down that gets to you, considering you had two chances at this title before I even had my one that I had to fight tooth and nail for and subsequently put you down to EARN.

(Tessa Blanchard)
So let's get one thing straight Liv, you may have won yourself a crown at Coronation, but you damn sure have no right to call yourself a queen because of it, that title belongs to me until someone rips THE REAL CROWN away from me!!!

Tessa raises her title in the air upon delivering her impactful words as the crowd lets out a great pop for all of it.

(Tessa Blanchard)

I dethroned the Queen of Hearts, and now I have the crown. Kairi gave me the battles of my life, but when all was said and done with that chapter of my career, I still sit atop the mountain, this time, alone. So if you want that crown to mean something? I'll be more then happy to give you an official royal title, you can be the princess, aka the queen's BITCH!!!

The crowd let's out a massive "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" before a subsequent roar of cheers take over as they realize that Tessa just WENT THERE on Liv

(Tessa Blanchard)
As for you Becky, I've got no problems facing you at Warzone, that's what the brass wants? I'm more then happy to deliver, but let's get two things real clear right now. The first being something you pointed out, I was the first one to put you down when you returned to this company, and let's be real here, that was when I was still fighting night in and night out to get noticed by the brass and get the title match I deserved, in other words, I was hungry for success, but I was far from polished and made many tactical and emotional mistakes. The Tessa you faced many months ago? that Tessa wouldn'tve survived Natalya, wouldn'tve survived Kairi, and maybe wouldn'tve even survived crazy Liv over there for that matter, but yet that Tessa still had enough to brush Becky Lynch aside.Which leads me to my second point, you spent the last few months making a name for yourself around here which I can appreciate as I did the same thing, just in my own way of course, but the way you've went about it, I think it may be giving you some false ideas as to what a match against me for this title is gonna be like.

(Tessa Blanchard)
You're not gonna be standing across the ring from some legend or well known name from the past who's taking a match against you on for nothing more then a payday. And that's nothing against you, at the end of the day it's up to them to accept that match, but I'm just trying to prepare you and get you to understand that at Warzone? you better be ready for a war Beckster, because the last three months of my career? I have been in the dead center of warzone after warzone night in and night out, and although I have many wounds and scars mentally and physically to show for it, I made it out of there in one piece, still standing, and with the Women's Championship still around my waist. I respect your ability in the ring, and you seem like a decent enough person, I just hope those wins over those blasts from the past haven't gotten to your head and given you some sort of gross overconfidence about what you're truly about to walk into at Warzone. Me and Kairi? we damn near DIED fighting over this title, because THAT'S how important we consider this belt to be, it's more then something that an accessory that says who the best is, it's a symbol for the best Women's wrestling product on the planet, and I plan on carrying this symbol with me in my quest to keep taking this division and Women's wrestling as a whole to bigger and bigger heights until someone comes around and knocks me off this mountain, maybe that's you Becky, maybe that's you Liv, there's only one way to find out isn't there? one of you has to step up to the plate, and seeing as Becky's doing that at Warzone, how about you Liv? if you wanna go "all in" tonight and have a real party, a grade a grand slam shebang for the world to see, then why don't you put your big girl pants on, step into this ring, and cash in that crown right now???

Becky steps closer to Tessa, almost completely ignoring Liv who doesn't look very happy about it. Becky's smirk is gone as she now has a more serious look on her face.

Becky Lynch

I personally don't give a damn who you choose to defend your Title against Tessa, but let me make one thing clear. You best not lose that Championship until Warzone because I have something to prove, to myself and everyone that believes in me. So you can have your little bout with that dollar store Harley Quinn but when it comes to losing your Title? It's me that's going to take it from ya, and raise it above my head at the close of the show. Like I said, I've got something to prove.

Becky Lynch

I need to prove to myself that someone like me? Can beat someone like YOU! Someone who was born and bred to be in this business and from day one put on the right track to be successful, a DIAMOND  born with a silver spoon in her mouth who everyone who's ever talked about her began the conversation with "Future Hall of Famer" to me, a girl born in Limerick who had dreamed of one day becoming just good enough to make it to the big leagues. I had to earn my way from absolutely nothing, a family who didn't want me to wrestle, a family I had to leave behind to follow my dreams and I was so close to making it finally only for it to come to an abrupt end when I nearly had my career ended. It took me THREE whole years to recover Tessa, by then? No promotion wanted anything to do with me. I had to RE EARN everything I worked so hard towards, I was three years behind where I wanted to be and I FINALLY earned another shot. I competed in XWL and made it all the way to Final Stand where I lost and got injured AGAIN fast forward to today, and through all the trials and hardships I finally get my one on one match with one of the BEST SUPERSTARS in this business, I'm not going to let this fall through my fingers. I will do whatever it takes to make my dream come true, Tessa. I like you, most people born into the lifestyle are quite frankly, cunts, but you? While you may have done things that you're not proud of, you've tried to make it right. We will give 'em one hell of a show at Warzone, we will tear that house down. Then after that may the best Women raise the Title above her head, but I have every intention on that bein' me. With that being said, Liv since you seem so ready for a fight why don't you come in here and try to pick one with me? You got your little sledge hammer, but all I need is my fist to lay your ass out. P.S. Everyone knows green jolly ranchers are the best, you uncultered swine.

The Blue-Tongued Brat narrows her eyes and clenches her jaw, breathing heavily in an obvious, agitated anger. She grips her mallet and hops off of the barricade, marching with a purpose right up to the corner of the ring, and up the steel steps. The Delinquent Liv Morgan passes a cold glare at both women from the outside of the ropes before she ducks down inside of the ring, bringing her beloved sledgehammer with her. Once inside, Liv swings the hammer around nonchalantly, while a small and eerie grin develops across her face. She bares her infamous blue tongue as she steps between both women, thinking herself rather "untouchable" in the moment. The shorter Morgan steps up onto her tippy toes, looking up into both women's eyes while she begins to throw a little bit of Jersey trash talk their way, barking up at them like a loud chihuahua. Her passion seems to have distracted her, however, because as she mouths off to the Women's Champion, the Man has made her way around the exposed and vulnerable backside of Liv. Realizing that she was outnumbered, Liv's fiery, screeching voice slowly burns out as she comes down off of her tippy toes and glances back and forth with a pseudo-innocent grin and a "Whoops!" As she realizes her potential mistake, Becky and Tessa exchange a mutual nod before both women raise their fists and swing at Liv from both sides! Liv wisely drops down immediately and rolls out of the ring with her sledgehammer before either fist can make a lethal connection. With Morgan now out of the picture and with serious momentum behind both respective swings, Blanchard and Lynch are just barely able to stop the punches only minuscule inches from each other's faces. Now outside of the ring, Liv takes a couple of deep breaths and wipes her brow with her fingertips for just having evaded getting jumped (Jersey prepared her well for this moment). She blows her tongue out at both women and laughs in a typically juvenile "You can't get me!" manner before flicking her cotton candy locks back over her shoulder and adjusting her tiara. Once everything was in order and with her message having been received, Liv skips off up the ramp before getting herself into deeper trouble with these two.

Now that Jersey's Finest Delinquent was out of the way, Becky and Tessa had the whole ring to themselves, both women looked at their still clinched fists before looking back up towards one another, a smile came across the face of Becky Lynch as she uttered something to Tessa, the champ however wasn't amused by all of this in the slightest. Tessa threw some words back at Becky before opting to lower her fist, Becky followed the champ's lead and proceeded to lower her fist as well. Becky and Tessa maintain a close proximity to one another and continue to trade trash talk amongst themselves before Tessa decided she had enough and proceeded to raise her title belt above her head to remind Becky Lynch of the Undeniable Diamond's position in this company right now, at the top of the freaking mountain. Becky merely smiled with her cocky and defiant look as she pointed at the title "Come Warzone? that title comes home with THE MAN!!!" Tessa got right up in Becky's grill "OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!" to which Becky replied "As you wish..." and on that note, the camera zoomed in on the intense confrontation occurring in the middle of the ring as the two women who'll clash over the Women's Championship at Warzone, stood nose to nose in the center of the ring, the tension could be cut with a knife, instead? it was cut with a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 8:04 am

Anarchy returns to the theme of XWL’s newest Tag Team.

[[Corey Graves]]
Here they are!! The Top Guys of the Tag Team Division!! Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson!!

[[Renee Young]]
Or as Chad Gable likes to call them, The Gremlins!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
You know they do kind of look like Gremlins.. Don’t they?

[[Corey Graves]]
Why don’t you go and say that to their faces? I’m sure that would end up well for you. Show a little respec’!! Those two are here to revive tag team wrestling, and you have the audacity to call them gremlins?!?

[[Renee Young]]
Well Mauro isn’t wrong..

[[Corey Graves]]
Be quiet! Paige is about to speak!!

Paige is in the ring now, with The Revival right behind her.

[[Paige]]
Ladies and gentlemen, I know that you’re all a little dull, so allow me to remind you exactly who you’re being graced with the presence of…

The crowd lets out a boo, not pleased with being called dull.

[[Paige]]
To my left is the pound for pound hardest hitter in the Tag Team Division, the definition of talking the talk and walking the walk, and the man with the best facial hair in the bizznizz.. Scott Dawson!!!  

The crowd lets out a boo as Dawson raises his arms and trash talks the audience off mic.

[[Paige]]
And to my left i-

Paige is drowned out by the crowd’s boos. She waits a few moments for them to settle down before speaking once again.

[[Paige]]
And to my lef-

Once again the crowd begins to boo, drowning out Paige’s words. Scott Dawson gently grabs the microphone from Paige before angrily shouting..

[[Scott Dawson]]
HAVE A LITTLE RESPEC’!!! A WOMAN IS TRYING TO TALK!!!

This just gets a bigger rise out of the crowd, which seems to upset Dawson even more. Paige walks over to him and begins to reassure him that it’s okay. She then takes the mic back from him and waits for the crowd to settle down.

[[Paige]]
And to my right.. The smartest wrestler in the Tag Team Division, the ring general of the Top Guys, and the only man who can see John Cena.. Dash Wilder!!

Dash just glares out into the crowd as they boo.

[[Paige]]
Alright, alright.. We get it, you don’t like us.. That’s fine, we don’t like you. So now that we’ve gotten that out of the way will you please do me a favor and shut the hell up…

Paige and Dawson laugh as the crowd lets out an even louder boo.

[[Paige]]
Okay.. Okay… Down to business.. As you all know, and as Chris Sabin and his sidekick pointed out minutes ago.. There is no competition in the Tag Team Division. And by that I mean, there is no competition for The Revival. No one that can give us a proper challenge.. And for now the Tag Team Titles number one Contender Spot is being held hostage by a failed male model and a.. Whatever Velveteen Dream is supposed to be.. So in order to find opponents for my clients, last week I spun a wheel with nine of the top superstars in XWL’s names on it.. And Matt Sydals names was on there too..

Dawson can be heard saying “good one”.

[[Paige]]
And the wheel landed on Brian Pillman Jr.

The crowd lets out a cheer

[[Paige]]
And John Cena..

The crowd lets out an even louder cheer.

[[Paige]]
Now I’ve been told that both Cena and Pillman accepted this match as soon as it was issued. Clearly both men have huge egos, and refuse to back down from a fight. Now I commend that, but it will be their downfall tonight. John Cena and Brian Pillman Jr. are great competitors. They’ve reached heights in this business that most wrestlers are only able to dream about… On their own.. They aren’t tag team wrestlers, and they aren’t a tag team. Tonight The Revival is going to prove to you all the difference between two wrestlers teaming together, and a true tag team.  

The crowd goes wild as John Cena limps out onto the stage.

[[Renee Young]]
There’s John Cena!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
It looks like he’s still feeling the effects from last nights match against WALTER!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Those two men went to war last night, I’m surprised that Cena is able to walk, let alone compete tonight!!!

We are shown a few highlights from John Cena’s grueling victory over WALTER.

[[Renee Young]]
Well John Cena was never one to back down from a fight, and it looks like he’s not going to start now!!

Cena makes his way down the ramp. Even though he is clearly in pain he is smiling ear to ear, and making sure to high five every fan that he can on his way down to the ring.

[[Corey Graves]]
Cena might be smiling now, but he won’t be once The Revival is done with him and Pillman Jr!!

Cena slides into the ring and stares down The Revival. Dawson and Wilder throw their hands up innocently and back away. Cena seems satisfied, and begins to run the ropes before throwing his hat into the crowd. He then takes his shirt off, revealing a bandage on his arm, and throws that into the crowd as well.

[[Corey Graves]]
And here’s Brian Pillman Jr.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
He’s looking to rebound after a tough loss to Cesaro in the King of The Ring Finals.

[[Renee Young]]
Well if there’s any way of rebounding from that, it would be shutting up Paige and The Revival once and for all!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Well he’s going to have to come out here in order to do that.. Where is he??

BJP’s theme comes to an end, but there is no Brian Pillman Jr… Cena looks towards the stage with a confused expression. Dawson can be seen laughing as Wilder smirks.

[[Paige]]
What’s the matter John? I thought that you and Brian got together and agreed to accept our  challenge?

Cena can be seen saying “I did”, still looking confused.

[[Paige]]
Well then where is he?.. We have a ref out here, we have The Revival out here, you’re out here… But where is your tag team partner??.. Where is Brian Pillman Jr.?? Maybe he realized that the two of you were no match for the Top Guys of the Tag Team Division… Yeah, that’s probably what it is.. He did the smart thing and saved himself the embarrassment of losing two nights in a row!! But not you John, no, you’re never one to back down from a fight right? I mean, you and WALTER almost killed each other last night, and here you are, ready for a match.. The Revival is ready for a match too, and I’m sure that your Cenation is ready for a match. I bet that they can’t wait to see you in action John!!

The crowd begins to let out a “Cena” chant.

[[Paige]]
But we’re scheduled for a tag team match right now, and you know how Vince is about going over our allotted TV Time.. So if you don’t have a tag team partner then I guess that you’re just going to have to forfeit John.

The crowd lets out a disappointed boo.

[[Paige]]
I mean, I know that you’re all about Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect… And I know that you’ve always defied the odds.. And I also know that you’re not one to back down from a fight..

Paige pauses for a moment and watches as Cena scratches his head, thinking to himself.

[[Paige]]
But there’s no way that you would face Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder by yourself. I mean, those odds are just too great for anyone to overcome, even John Cena. Sure, these people paid money to see Tag Team Action tonight, but BJP is nowhere to be seen. It’s not your fault John. It’s not your fault that your Cenation is going to be let down tonight.. There’s always next week I gu-

Paige stops as Cena can be seen saying something to the ref. The crowd begins to buzz as the ref makes his way to the timekeeper and says something to him.

[[Ring Announcer]]
Ladies and Gentleman.. John Cena has decided that he will be going forward with this match… Which is set for one fall!!!

The crowd goes wild as Cena begins to amp himself up using their cheers. Paige smiles and makes her way out of the ring as The Revival prepare themselves for the match. The bell rings.

[[Ring Announcer]]
Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of four hundred and forty four pounds, the Top Guys of the Tag Team Division.. The Revival!!

The crowd lets out a sea of boos.

[[Renee Young]]
I can’t believe that John Cena is going on with this!! Two on One Handicap Match?!?? And he’s not even at one hundred percent after his match with WALTER!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Well maybe if his ego wasn’t so big he wouldn't be in this position in the first place!

[[Renee Young]]
He’s just giving his fans what they want. Nobody cares more about the XWL Universe then John Cena.

[[Ring Announcer]]
And their opponent, weighing in at-

The announcer is cut off as Scott Dawson clotheslines Cena from behind!! He begins to stomp Cena’s downed body before dragging it into his corner and tagging Wilder in.

[[Corey Graves]]
It looks like The Revival are wasting no time showing the XWL Universe the true definition of tag team wrestling!!

[[Renee Young]]
The true definition of tag team wrestling?? He just attacked him from behind!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Yeah, and then he tagged Wilder in!! Use everything to your advantage!! Like an opponent egotistical enough to turn his back on his opponent!!

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 MNmYYF4 XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 16v6bon
XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 1rH75D0

The match goes on for 15 more minutes. It consists of Dawson and Wilder using the numbers advantage to stay in control of the match. Wilder uses his technical prowess, while Dawson is more about hurting his opponent, which was apparent this match as he went for Cena’s bandaged shoulder multiple times. Paige eventually joins the commentary team.

[[Corey Graves]]
Hey Paige!! Decided to join us at the best seats in the house while you watch your clients put on a tag team clinic!!!

[[Renee Young]]
Tag team clinic? It’s a two on on-

[[Paige]]
Yes I am Corey, thank you for the introduction!! At least some of the commentary team has manners..

[[Corey Graves]]
Tell me about it.. Anyways, I’m glad you’re here. I was just telling Renee how impressed I was with your clients. The XWL Universe wants more tag team wrestling, and even though BJP rudely no showed, you and your clients were gracious enough to stay and give the XWL Universe what they want.

[[Paige]]
Exactly. XWL needs more tag team wrestling, and I’m not talking about these sad excuses for teams that plague the division currently. I’m talking about teams like Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson. Men that eat, sleep, breath, and live for tag team wrestling. This isn’t their Plan B. We’re here not only here to Revive the Tag Team Division, we’re here to take it over.

[[Renee Young]]
Well you seemed to get the attention of the Tag Team Champs. Chad Gable however couldn’t remember your clients names, he just referred to them as gremlins. It was pretty funny actually.

[[Paige]]
Oh, you thought that was funny huh? You got a good laugh from that? Well I’m not laughing. The Tag Team Division is a joke, and not a good one. Sabin and Gable can keep using comedy to hide their true feelings about The Revival, but it’s not going to stop us from taking those titles off of their shoulders.

[[Renee Young]]
And what do you think their true feelings of The Revival are?

[[Paige]]
The same as everyone else’s.. They know that my clients are the real deal when it comes to tag team wrestling. They know that there is no match for the chemistry that Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder have in that ring. They know that The Revival is the only threat to their Tag Team Titles currently, and the biggest one since they’ve became the longest defending blah blah blah blah… blah.

[[Renee Young]]
So you’re not worried about what Chad Gable had to say about you earlier?

[[Paige]]
Oh I barely read it…

[[Renee Young]]
What?

[[Paige]]
What?

Back in the ring Cena is using the ropes to slowly get to his feet. Wilder charges at him, but Cena ducks, sending Dash flying over the ropes and onto the outside!! Dawson, who is the legal man, charges at Cena with a clothesline, hitting nothing but air!! Cena ducks the clothesline and rebounds off of the ropes, connecting with a flying shoulder block on Dawson!!

[[Renee Young]]
Cena’s getting some momentum!!

Cena runs the ropes again as Dawson gets to his feet, only to be dropped by another Flying Shoulder Block from the leader of The Cenation!!

[[Renee Young]]
This doesn’t look good for Dawson!!

Dawson gets to his feet and swings at Cena with a wild haymaker. Cena ducks the punch, and scoops Dawson up, dropping him with a side slam. The crowd goes wild as Cena stands over Dawson.

[[Renee Young]]
We know what’s next!!

Cena does his signature “You Can’t See Me” taunt before running the ropes and hitting the Five Kunckle Shuffle!!! Dawson holds his face in pain as he slowly gets to his feet. Cena hoists Dawson onto his shoulders, putting him in position for the Attitude Adjustment!!

[[Renee Young]]
Cena has him!!

Dash Wilder comes out of nowhere, chopping Cena in the back of the knee, forcing him to drop Dawson. He then hits Cena with a DDT!!

[[Renee Young]]
Oh come on!!! That’s not fair!!

[[Paige]]
That’s tag team wrestling Renee!!

Wilder begins to stomp Cena over and over again. Dawson gets to his feet and joins him. The ref tries to get them to stop, but they shove him away and continue their assault. The ref finally is forced to call for the bell signaling for the match to end in DQ.. Dawson and Wilder don’t seem to care, as their goal seemed to change from defeating John Cena, to hurting John Cena.

[[Paige]]
Well, as you can see, there is no two who work more effectively together then my clients Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson. Whether it’s in a match, or during a deserving beatdown of John Cena...

[[Renee Young]]
What?? That’s Brian Pillman Jr.’s Theme!!!

[[Paige]]
That’s impossible.. He can’t be here, he’s supposed to be…

[[Renee Young]]
He’s supposed to be what?

[[Paige]]
Nothing… It’s just that… That can’t be him..

[[Corey Graves]]
That’s definitely him.. And he doesn't look happy.

The crowd goes wild as Brian Pillman Jr. walks out to the stage. He has a white rag in his hand, which is stained red with what looks to be blood. The camera zooms in and we can see that he has a bloody nose.

[[Paige]]
I have to go..

Paige leaves the announce table as the camera goes back to the ring where we can see Dawson and Wilder looking out towards Pillman Jr. as if they just saw a ghost.

[[Renee Young]]
They look surprised to see Pillman Jr!! And what’s with his nose?!?

Pillman Jr. charges into the ring but before he reaches it Dawson and Wilder have already exited it and have made their way into the stands and to safety. Pillman Jr. checks on Cena in the middle of the ring, glaring out towards the Revival, who are pointing and laughing from the safety of the crowd.

[[Renee Young]]
Well it looks like Pillman Jr. came to Cena’s aid, but it might have been too little too late. I wonder where he was.. It looks like The Revival might have had something to do with that..

Cena can be seen finally coming to his senses, Pillman Jr. can be seen saying “I’m sorry” to him, as we go to commercial break.

Last edited by P1 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 1:57 pm

We are brought to the ring where none other than XWL’s friendly neighborhood R-Truth is making his way to the ring. He isn’t singing his theme song as he usually does, because his hands are full..

[[Renee Young]]
Is that.. Is R-Truth carrying a ladder to the ring??

[[Corey Graves]]
Well.. I guess you can say that.. However that’s not an ordinary XWL ladder.. That’s a step ladder… And a toy one at that..

Truth makes his way into the ring, toy step ladder in hand. He also has a giant bag slung over his back. He requests a mic and begins to speak as the ring bell goes off..

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Edw7CQY XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 AROEfwe

[[R-Truth]]
Chicago, New York!! What’s up!!

[[Renee Young]]
This isn’t New York.. And Chicago isn’t in New York..

Truth smiles innocently and continues.

[[R-Truth]]
What’s up folks!! My name is R-Truth, and I couldn’t be more excited to be in tonight’s Money in the Bank Match!!

[[Renee Young]]
… The what??

[[R-Truth]]
I’d like to thank my mom and pops, Vince McMahon, and all of you!!! This is a great honor, and I promise that when those five superstars come out in a few moments, it will be I, R-Truth, who climbs this here ladder and walks out as your new Mr. Money in the Bank!!

[[Renee Young]]
He knows that he’s in a singles match against Finn Balor right? Not a Money in the Bank Match..

[[Corey Graves]]
Honestly.. I don’t think that he does know..

[[R-Truth]]
Now I’m afraid of a lot of things.. Spiders, Sheamus’ new haircut, and airplanes.. But there’s nothing that scares me more then.. Heights.. So that’s why I brought this Step Ladder.. And a few other “secret weapons” to help me win this match, without having to overcome my fear of heights.. Let’s see I have a..

Truth begins to rummage through his bag.. All of a sudden the lights go out and darkness fills the arena. The entire arena goes silent as chanting can be heard. The chanting continues for a short minute before the lights come back on. Standing in the middle of the ring is R Truth looking confused, behind him stands The Demon... Truth turns around slowly before seeing The Demon behind him. He screams, grabs his ladder and bag, and quickly exits the ring. The Demon continues standing in the middle of the ring, eyes planted on R-Truth as he scurries up the ramp and to the back.

Finn Balor:
I am done with these childish games. I have returned to claim what is rightfully mine. I can feel it calling my name. The Crown will soon be mine, and I will be called The Demon King. In the depths of hell I was tormented. I fell into complacency and they saw that. They decided it was time for me to unlock my full power and bring destruction upon all those who oppose me. R Truth was only an example of what’s to come. Daniel Bryan, the so called dragon, my eyes are set on the one thing that makes you relevant and that is your title. I will take that title from your lifeless body and finally claim my throne. You should be scared because I will do absolutely anything to get what I want. I will get into your mind and haunt you. I will be everywhere and you will never see me. When you go to sleep at night, I will be in your dreams, driving you crazy ever night until you can’t take anymore. You might just hand over the title before I’m done, because the pain is too much. Daniel, I’m your worst nightmare. You can run, you can hide, but you can’t outrun your impending destruction. I’m coming.

The lights go out and laughing can be heard loudly piercing everyone’s eardrums. After what seems like forever, the laughing stops and the lights come back on but Balor has disappeared once again. One thing is left in the ring and that’s a message, written in what looks like blood. The message reads,

THE GATES ARE OPEN.

We go on a short commercial break.

The commercial break is followed by a Daniel Bryan hype up video. Once the video package comes to an end we are brought backstage where we see R-Truth, still running for his life.

[[R-Truth]]
HEEEELLPPP MEEEE!!! HELPPP MEEE!! THE BOOGEYMAN IS BACKKK!! HELPP!!

Truth turns the corner and runs right into the back of a giant of a man!!

[[R-Truth]]
HEELLLP-OOOWW!

The giant turns around, revealing himself to be none other than WALTER!! He has soda spilled all over his shirt, and a soda can in his hand. He looks annoyed as his drink was just spilt by Truth knocking into him. Walter also has a sandwich in his hand.

[[R-Truth]]
Oh thank god, Big Show. You mind if I stick with you for a bit? I was in the middle of a Money in the Bank Match and The Boogeyman returned to get me!! Can you believe it!! The Boogeyman!! The Man is trying to shut me up Big Show, I knew that this was all a conspiracy!!

Truth pauses a moment and looks at WALTER, who doesn’t seem amused at all.

[[R-Truth]]
Anyways, I think I lost him. Thanks for staying with me, he wouldn’t dare do anything while the World's Largest Athlete is here!!

Truth pats WALTER on the back as a sign of thanks, but he does it too hard, causing Walter to drop half of his sandwich on the floor.

[[R-Truth]]
You know Show, we go way back. I’m glad that I have someone I can trust here in XWL!!

Truth gives WALTER another slap on the back, causing WALTER to drop the other half of his sandwich.

Truth notices that WALTER has dropped his sandwich.

[[R-Truth]]
Oh wow Show, you’re so clumsy!! It must be those big fingers!! Don’t worry, I got you!! Here have a pocket dog!!

Truth pulls out a hot dog from his pocket, it is smeared with ketchup, lint, and mustard. He forcefully hands it to WALTER, getting mustard and ketchup all over WALTER’s hand.

[[R-Truth]]
Thanks Show!! See you around!!

Truth gathers his ladder and bag and heads off as WALTER is left fuming.

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:32 pm

Tables match
XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 JY2r0Qx XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 HHfkQxY

Winner:
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 3:45 pm

XWL comes back from commercial break with the camera facing the commentators.

Mauro Ranallo: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back and what a show we have had so far and what a match that table match was just before the break.

Corey Graves: You are right there Mauro and a good win it was for Awesome Kong and this next match should be just as good.

As Corey Graves finishes his sentence a superstars music fills the arena which receives massive cheers from the audience.

Mauro Ranallo: And here comes the Showstopper ! Momentum us high for the heart break kid as last night he managed to knock off Chris Jericho in a brutal ending.

Corey Graves: We all know it was a fluke Mauro. The next time they meet I guarantee Jericho will put Michaels in his place.

HBK finishes his entrance and turns to face the ramp way as Kyle O'Riely starts to make his entrance. As he is making his entrance a massive noise is heard and as the camera turns around Michaels is lying flat on the floor with Jericho standing over him with a steel chair in hand.

Mauro Ranallo: Mama Mia ! Jericho has dropped Michaels like a bad habit with that attack from behind with the steel chair what a sore loser.

Corey Graves: This is what HBK deserves. Take the old man out to pasture Jericho.

Jericho then continuously hits HBK over and over again with the chair and then mounts HBK and starts to punch him in the head repeatedly until HBK is busted open. By this time Kyle O'Riley is in the ring. Jericho sees this and then begins to start shouting at the ref to start the match. The ref feeling intimidated by Jericho with the steel chair in hand rings for the bell. Kyle O'Riley then walks over to Michaels lifeless body and puts one foot over Michaels as the ref makes the 3 count.

Corey Graves: Kyle had no choice but to cover HBK there otherwise I think Jericho would have taken his head off as well it just wasn't worth the risk.

Mauro Ranallo: Can we please get some medics out here now to tend to HBK!

The camera cuts away to the next segment as Jericho is heard shouting at Michaels standing over him saying This isn't over old man !
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 4:21 pm

Placeholder Post
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 4:25 pm

Anarchy returns and we are shown Dean Ambrose standing in the middle of the ring, mic in hand, no theme music playing, no fancy lighting, no pyro.. Just Ambrose, the mic, and his thoughts.. Judging by the commentators confusion, one could assume that Ambrose being out here was not a part of the planned show, as are most of his “shoots”

[[Dean Ambrose]]
I’m going to make this short and sweet…. Fuck Joey Janela..

Ambrose begins to pace.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
You were supposed to be a quick road bump, an afterthought, but instead you turned into a fucking thorn in my side.. Well I’m done with it.. You want a war? Well you’re looking at a warrior Janela. You decided to pick a fight with the only person on this roster that simpily doesn’t give a fuck about you, your health, or your career. You could have chosen literally anyone else on this whole entire roster to fuck with, but you picked me.. Are you looking to die? That’s your thing right, you don’t die? Are you finally ready? Are you done putting your body on the line for these people? Are you ready to retire? Is that why you sought me out? Because you know that I’m the Career Killer of XWL.

Ambrose spits on the canvas and continues to pace.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Well there are easier ways to go out buddy, trust me. You dug your own grave, now I’m going to fill it with your body parts. And I say body parts because that’s all that will be left when I’m done with you. Maybe Penelope will be able to piece them together like a puzzle in order to identify your remains.. Maybe..

Ambrose runs his hands through his hair.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Warzone is a PPV built for people like me.. But we’re not going to war Janela no, you pissed me off. I’m taking you out in the first battle. Before the war can really begin.. The next time I see you Joey, I’m fucking you up, plain and simple. I don’t care if it’s in the ring, backstage, hell it can be on a sidewalk when no one is filming. I don’t care how I do it Joey, I don’t care who’s watching. You made this personal… And now you’re going to realize why people don’t make it personal with me..

Ambrose takes a deep breath.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
Keith Lee.. You’re one lucky son of a bitch.. You got off easy last night, but the next time that we face off in that ring you won’t be so fortunate… I have to admit, you’re one tough sick son of a bitch.. But I’m tougher, and I’m a hell of a lot sicker… Joey Janela isn’t making it to Warzone, I’m not going to allow that to happen.. So Keith, it’s me and you again big boy. That is if you’re not worried I’m going to not only take you to your limit like I did last night, but break it.. Break you… This time I’m picking the time and place.. The how is up to you, seeing as I picked it last time.. Balls in your court Lee..

Ambrose chuckles.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
And then there’s my opponent for tonight, Daniel Bryan.. The American Dragon.. Well Bryan, me and you go way back, I respect you, I’m sure you respect me. You’re not like these other “superstars” risking their life for fame and glory. No, you’re doing it for the love of this sport, you’re a true wrestler. And I respect that.. I pity you for it, but I know that there’s no changing your mind. I was like that too.. Before I saw what this business really does to it’s “stars”. Tonight I’m going to go out there and give those people what they want, a wrestling match.. The best damn wrestling match that they’ve ever seen. I’m not doing it for the crowd, I’m doing it for me, and I’m doing it for you Daniel, because I respect you, I like you, and I know that no matter what I do to you, no matter how much I injure you, you will find a way to come back, because this is your life.... Unlike the majority of this roster you care more about the sport than you do the money.

Ambrose cracks his neck and then his fists.

[[Dean Ambrose]]
That being said, I’m not holding back tonight.. So I hope you’re ready.. I hope you’re all rea-

All of a sudden Daniel Bryan’s theme plays. The World Champ makes his way down the ramp as the crowd cheers. He slides into the ring and stares at Ambrose, nodding his head almost as if acknowledging the words of respect that Dean had for him.

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 U54TzOl XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 FTKanIE

The two shake hands and the match begins. Ambrose proves that just because he respects Bryan, he isn’t going to play this one fair. He uses all the underhanded tactics in the book, but it isn’t enough to defeat The World Champ. Bryan finishes this one with not one, but three knees to the face in a row before going for the pin and getting the 3 count!! Bryan looks at Ambrose, with a look of admiration as he has his hand raised. These two put on a clinic, but The World Champ had enough gas in the tank to overcome The Lunatic Fringe tonight.

Last edited by P1 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 4:30 pm

Main Event

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 N9Diid5

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

Matt leaps off the top turnbuckle as the clock strikes with 15 seconds remaining. The score is tied, both falls attained by each other utilizing the other's finishing move. Sydal finally pinned Sabin, in fact he scored the very first fall via The Tag-Team Champion's own Cradle Shock. But in these final seconds of this match, one of them has to score another fall or else this match will end in a draw, and neither of them wants that. Sabin starts to rise up, as if he's going to perform a catching cutter, a move he's caught men including Sydal with before. But Matt always being prepared, INTENTIONALLY undershoots his dive, avoiding that fate as he instead completes his Golden Star Press by landing on both feet.

But as his right foot plants on the mat, his knee buckles, and she starts to collapse to the mat. This bad landing brings about an immediate grimace on Matt's face, and what's worse? Sabin was baiting his bait. He wasn't looking for the cutter, he was doing the very thing Matt himself was trying to do, and that's be two steps ahead. Matt being too proud to collapse to the mat, after all his last reign as World Champion was attained ON ONE LEG...pushes himself up to make some magic happen in the 10 seconds that remain. But hobbled and too proud for his own good...Matt's quickly scooped up off of his foot, and hoisted onto Chris Sabin's shoulders. The clock ticking down as Chris Sabin a man who has DREAMED OF BECOMING INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION FOR YEARS...follows through driving The Iron Man Of XWL into the canvas with THE CRADLE SHOCK!

The referee seeing the time running down gets into position as the pin begins...

3!!!!!!!!

**BUZZ**

With no time to spare, and quickness on his side, Chris Sabin scores the last fall of this 60 Minute Iron Man Match...making the final score 2 - 1 in his favor! WE HAVE A NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION! He returned over a year ago to renew his quest to become Intercontinental Champion, that led to a rivalry with his now Tag-Team partner Chad Gable...and with their long standing reign as Champions together still going strong...that bond has once again led him back to his dream, and has led him to ACHIEVE IT! Chris Sabin just did what no man has done against Matt Sydal, and that is defeat The IRON MAN OF XWL...in an Iron Man Match!

Kneeling in the center of the ring as Sydal slowly rolls off towards the apron, a few tears are shown rolling down his cheeks as a smile forms on his face, he's finally managed to do what he set out to do six years ago and win the Intercontinental Championship for the first time in his career. In a career that has been littered with roadblock after roadblock, hurdle after hurdle, and tragic loss after tragic loss, Sabin has finally joined the elite group of Intercontinental Champions that have held the Championship before him. Names like Shawn Michaels, unarguably the greatest Intercontinental Champion to grace the squared circle, Wade Barrett, John Morrison, Sabin's former partner in Alex Shelley, Sabin's current partner in Chad Gable and the man he defeated here tonight in Matt Sydal, fantastic company to be alongside of to be sure. On top of finally achieving one of his long time goals, he has also now become the first man to hold both the XWL Tag Team Championships (of the world!) and the Intercontinental Championship simultaneously.

Sabin is handed his newly won Championship from the referee, who helps him up to his feet and raises his arm into the air as he holds the Championship he has given his blood, sweat and tears to finally have in his possession high into the air with the opposite hand, cheers emanating from the live audience in attendance filling the ring once more. When his arm is lowered, the referee hands over Sabin's half of the XWL Tag Team Championships and with both of his Championships in each hand, a genuine smile forms on his face, the two things Sabin wanted six years ago are now in the palm of his hands: The birth of the Tag Team Division that The Motor City Machine Guns fought for over a year to bring into reality before being unsuccessful and the Championship he was unable to claim from the then Champion in John Morrison.

As Sabin is soaking in this moment, the sections on either side of the ramp begin to raise in volume before the culprit is quickly revealed to be Chad Gable when he slides into the ring and makes a beeline towards Sabin, hugging him in the center of the ring. As the XWL Tag Team Champions embrace in the center of the ring, outside it, a commotion has slowly been stirring as a handful of officials have subtly made their way towards the ringside area as a downed Matt Sydal is seated by the ring apron, his back resting on the ring skirt as officials begin to talk amongst themselves. The “Stupid Idiots” from “Trash City” break apart before Sabin, who still has a Championship in each hand, swings the Intercontinental Championship towards Gable, who takes a hold of the opposite strap and undoes his own Championship from around his waist before the duo each raise their hands into the air. Sabin, on the right side of the screen, has his half of the XWL Tag Team Championships in his left hand while Gable, on the left, has his half of the same Championships in his right hand, the Intercontinental Championship being raised into the air between them as TCSI have managed to bleed into another division and take it's ultimate prize, the first step of their conquest seemingly complete.

While a picture perfect sight is happening inside the ring, outside it is a completely different story as Matt Sydal is carefully helped up to his feet and is assisted by an official on either side of him, an arm over each one. Instead of opting to go the long way around to avoid having the home audience pick up what was going on outside the ring during Sabin's celebration, they decided to go the fastest way, which is past the view of the main camera and right in front of TCSI. Both Gable and Sabin immediately spot this and look towards the other, not entirely sure what's happening before they each bring their celebration to a halt and quickly make their way out of the ring to get some answers. The officials try to motion to them to take a step back but Sydal waves them off and is shown mouthing something that isn't picked up on camera but is picked up by the nearby front row, which judging by the horrific expression on their faces, isn't a good sign. A few moments pass before Sabin takes the place of the official keeping Sydal's vertical base intact as Gable follows suit, taking the place of the one on the opposite side. The trifecta of Superstars make their way around the remainder of the ring and begin making their ascent up the entrance ramp, cheers filling the arena for the sportsmanship displayed by the XWL Tag Team Champions before Anarchy fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019   XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 7/22/2019 - 7/29/2019
Page 1 of 1