Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019

Go down 
+4
Plus
IIYoungg
ChrisEdz23
Strummania
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 5:41 pm

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Nationwide Arena

Columbus, Ohio

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Aleister-Black1 vs Cesaro

A Moment of Bliss

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 VFL9tXW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 1c1jqxW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Swrkt9I XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 AROEfwe

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 JcWeeuI XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 3PN4K1P

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 BJxVn8I XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 XVLrt3Z

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 5lddOVE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Nm4fXu2

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 ATTXmaj XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Pdl8O0f

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 JuYisf1 XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 1pMphPK

TCSI Go To Japan

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 DD2799Y XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 UXSYXkt

Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Tyler10 XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 FD6kTih

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 XUsR1ES

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 AkMAzqj XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 PQH2dR7

Best of 7: Match 6

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 5N6EyUy

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 U0QwPaA XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 PKDfUzb

Liv Morgan Hosts a Special Celebration for Natalya

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Koyh9Ky

Main Event

2/3 Falls Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 EQD7lfE

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 6:01 pm

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 AdventurousSillyAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted

The shows fireworks erupt from the stage as XWL's intro video begins, we see previews for tonight's matchups as we then go to the announce team for tonight taking us back through some things that happened last week.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Anarchy! Last week we had A LOT happen, we had JBL brutally attack Aiden English after Aiden tried to destroy JBL's limo.

[Renee Young]
Then there was Finn Balor accepting Chris Jericho's Final Stand challenge and Rosemary sicking her Hell Dog Undertaker on Bray Wyatt.

[Corey Graves]
Let's not forget the return of Sami Zayn and challenging Pete Dunne to a Cage of Death match at Final Stand! Then the Golden Lovers putting on one hell of a clinic only to come up short when it mattered!

[Renee Young]
What about the HISTORIC LAST TEAM STANDING match announced between Nia and Ruby vs Alexa and Kairi! Then things are heating up with Becky Lynch and Asuka the latter of which cost the former her match last week, their booked to be on a moment of bliss this week. What will happen next?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Speaking of getting personal the Dream was brutally attacked last week by none other than Shawn Michaels! One's got to wonder what the Dream has in store for him this week!

[Renee Young]
Things are also heating up for the Womens Title as we inch close and closer to Final Stand where Natalya will defend against Tessa Blanchard AND Liv Morgan!

[Corey Graves]
And last but not least the Iron Man of XWL teaming up with Ricochette and beating the team of Jimmy Havoc and Tyler Breeze and also a returning Team Hell No!

Tonights show begins as...

The instant that the blissful dub-step theme belonging to Ohio's own Alexa Bliss sounds, she receives her heroes welcome "pop!" as The Nationwide Arena lets out what feels like the loudest positive reaction we've ever heard for Little Miss Bliss. As we know hometowns love their own, but over the course of the previous months we've seen the general audience become more supportive of Alexa so it's not like we're in "bizzaro world" but it's definitely louder than any previous fan response. The stage is already setup for her third installment of "A Moment Of Bliss" much like last time instead of two chairs (regardless of what you see in the pictures below, use your imagination) there are three white chairs, one on the right of the camera and two on the left for her special guests this evening. Soon Alexa steps out onto the stage with a huge smile on her face, as she basks in the warm reception.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 G4pVvcF

[Renee Young]
Whoa, would you just listen to that reaction!

[Corey Graves]
Columbus' own receiving a big time welcome as she steps out onto the stage.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss has a big night ahead of her on the final show before Final Stand when she teams alongside her friend Kairi Sane to take on former best friend Nia Jax & bitter rival Ruby Riott in a Last TEAM Standing Match.

[Renee Young]
That's right the third episode of A Moment Of Bliss is coming up, and of course later after emotional turmoil, betrayal, and everything in between we will see Alexa Bliss go one on one with Nia Jax!

[Corey Graves]
I'm not sure it's a good idea to face off with a force like Nia just a week before such a huge match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's a David Versus Goliath type showdown, and I'm not sure what's going to happen but that of course will be later on. But what we're about to see is going to be interesting for a lot of reasons because her guests tonight are Becky Lynch and of course long time rival this time last year...Asuka!

[Renee Young]
It is going to be tense that's for sure.

Little Miss Bliss waves at the crowd, humbled by their reaction then takes a seat in her white chair grabbing the bedazzled microphone off the table and slowly raises it up as she gives the cue for them to cut her theme.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 9Xe0VGt

[Alexa Bliss]
Ahem, it is my pleasure to be here in The O...H....

Right away the audience shouts out a resounding "IO!" to which Alexa smiles.

[Alexa Bliss]
For those of you at home, that's a little inside thing here in Columbus Ohio...if someone says O....H...

The Nationwide Arena on cue shouts back "IO!" yet again.

[Alexa Bliss]
You get the gist of it, anyways...WELCOME...to the third installment of a Moment Of...

Before she can get the last word out, the audience already ramped up from the previous participation shouts out "BLISS!" which catches her off guard for a moment, nodding.

[Alexa Bliss]
Thank you, we are just ONE week away from the BIGGEST show of the year, Final Stand...and while I'd love to get right into my interview with two people involved in one of the highly anticipated matches next week...I have to take this time to acknowledgment my own. Last week it was announced that myself and Kairi will face Nia Jax and the thing that sticks to the bottom of your shoe in living carnation...in a LAST Team Standing Match!

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 XBxo118

[Alexa Bliss]
It's no secret that this is deeply personal for me, from the dark secrets that were exposed about my life before becoming an XWL Superstar, to the fracturing and ending of my friendship with someone I truly cared about even on my most selfish of days. It's unfortunately led to an "us" versus "them" type of deal. And while my best efforts to move on from all of this have ultimately failed up until now...I am making a promise to all of you, and myself that Final Stand will be THE END of me being a "victim." She's turned my best friend against me, she's made the entire world feel sorry for me, see me as this "weak" little girl that freezes when she is near...but I'm sick of letting her think she can "run" me. I'm sick of Nia taking her side, demonizing someone who was there when she wasn't. Nia chose the wrong side in this, and I don't care if it was jealousy or anger...there is no excuse for siding with THAT bitch.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 3vlsrcR

[Alexa Bliss]
At Final Stand next week, the "new" me...will go dormant for the entirety of that night as I introduce my opponents...to The Wicked GODDESS...of XWL. I will hurt them, I will make every painful word they've used, or encouraged against me? Be the fuel to my fire that sets their entire plan ablaze. She who will never have the pleasure of hearing me say her name? Will go down in the infamy she's so desperate for. She will be left lying in carnage, she will be forced to look me in my eyes as I unleash every bit of my fury upon her until she's unable to answer that count of ten. And if she's wise, she'll bow out the first chance she gets. But if she were the "wise" type she wouldn't have ever started this to begin with. She shoved her fingers down my throat, and made everyone gasp at her actions, feel instant sorrow for someone like me who they hated up until that moment...she forced me to relive the painful memories of being too insecure to feel good about myself. She took a sick pride in seeing me burst into tears, fall into an emotional chaos that I nearly couldn't come back from.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 3YG3XEf

[Alexa Bliss]
And if it weren't for my partner at Final Stand? She may have succeeded. Kairi Sane and I didn't have the best "introduction" to each other...and that is what shows me how much of a friend she truly is. Because at my worst, after defeating her and mocking her, she refused to stand by and let me suffer that disgusting human's wrath. She saved me without hesitation, she was at my side when I was too distraught to even question it, and throughout this entire time, despite my former best friend assaulting her in a jealous rage at every chance she got, she never let it deter her from supporting me, from being there even when she was going through her own problems. For someone like that to see the worth in saving me, no matter our history at that point, that is the kind of friend that you want going into war with you.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 4mQ9MAB

[Alexa Bliss]
Not someone who will betray you the first chance they get, and have the nerve to side with the person that was responsible for all your problems in the first place. So we are going to defeat them, we will be The LAST TEAM...STANDING!

With the fire and passion in her tone as she speaks candidly about the issues she's dealt with the past 4 months the audience roars with cheers, happy to see her at a place where she's no longer going to allow Ruby Riott to wreak havoc on her life. They are ready for her to end this once and for all, they are ready for Kairi Sane to get one over on Nia Jax after all the attacks, leg drops, and insulting words. She stares into the camera with a tense glare, no doubt directed at the two Women who will be her opponents at Final Stand. After several seconds she takes a deep breath in, then exhales and puts on a smile.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 XFcMqdD

[Alexa Bliss]
With that out of the way, let's get to tonight's show...now with it being my third episode this is typically where every show starts to lose traction...you know less effort is put into it, and the audience can tell...and cancellation isn't just guaranteed it's practically knocking at the door they keep insisting you ignore. No, with us being here in my hometown, the final Anarchy before The BIGGEST show of the entire year? I had to outdo myself, I had to find not just one guest, but two guests that truly could benefit from this platform. The sleeper hit rivalry in The Women's Division that 2 weeks ago got a pretty big stipulation added onto it, and so tonight they have their Moment Of Bliss...before they make each other feel anything but that in their Submission Match on the grandest stage of them all.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 7HHPNTq

[Alexa Bliss]
So without further ado, please give a warm OH....IO...welcome to Becky Lynch and Asuka!

The arena is nearly shaking at the sounds of the XWL Universe cheering on Becky Lynch as her music blares throughout. She walks out with a confident look on her face taking in the reaction the crowd is putting out when she's quite rudely interrupted by Alexa Bliss who extends her hand to be a good host and greet her guest, but Becky doesn't see it that way. All she sees is a woman who stopped her from enjoying the crowd's energy so instead of shaking Alexa's hand Becky just simple smiles at her, Alexa smiles back awkwardly. Becky simply walks past Alexa and takes a seat as Alexa mutters "rude" under her breath. Becky gets comfortable awaiting her Final Stand opponent.

The chipper tone of the arena glooms a little as Asuka's theme hits. While she's not outright being booed the Ohio crowd clearly is showing not a lot of love for Asuka. Asuka comes out unlike Becky with a scowl on her face. A talk show with two of her enemies isn't exactly what The Empress would call a comfortable environment. The Asuka spares Becky a simple glance but her eyes narrow as she sees Bliss. Bliss, just as she did with Becky extends her hand towards Asuka who looks down at it and back up to Bliss. Asuka walks past Bliss almost as if she didn't exist, leaving her hanging and giving the crowd another reason to dislike Asuka. Alexa doesn't look too shocked obviously and simply lets it go. The Empress takes her seat in between Alexa and Becky

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 OQbbMeM

[Alexa Bliss]
First of all, welcome to A Moment Of Bliss, the show that asks the hard questions, that digs deep to truly understand it's purpose, to give an understanding from every point of view involved. This is the calm before your submission storm and I'd like to start with an address to our dear Elephant friend in the room. Asuka, of course, we have...history...that I'm not particularly proud of...but as I said to you in our last encounter a month ago, I'm not that person anymore...not entirely anyway, it's still a work in progress. But I want to stress to you that tonight isn't about what happened with us, or any ill feelings that may still be at the surface. I am merely a vessel to ask questions and I assure you there will be no bias within those questions. So for my first question, we'll start off easy just to set the mood. Final Stand as we've all heard throughout the past 7 weeks, from every Superstar, interviewer, commentator, guest General Managers and so forth...is the showcase of the immortals. It is a stage unlike any other. Any nerves heading into your big clash? We'll get into the type and the formalities it involves a bit later but besides what kind of match it is...and all of that what does competing at Final Stand this year mean to you?

Asuka begins to speak, that is until she's cut off by Becky.

Becky Lynch
I'll go first don't worry Asuky. You see Alexa, of course, Asuka has some nerves, why last year at the very same Payperview in the very same match she lost to you and no disrespect but you aren't exactly known for your technical style are ya but, she STILL lost. Now, of course, I'm no idiot. I know Shayna Baszler got involved but at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter because she still lost and still quit right after. A true Wrestler would pick themselves right back up and come to work the next day, but no. Little Asuky here took her ball and went home didenya?

Becky again cuts Asuka off before she can speak

Becky Lynch
The answer is yes, you did and now you're back to try and prove that you're the big dog now. That you deserve the main event Title matches and advertised on the posters, but honestly what you deserve more than anything is getting your arm snapped in half by me at Final Stand! So to answer your question Alexa, no nerves here...

Asuka does a big dramatic eye roll, the annoyance coming off of her in waves before she starts to speak

Asuka
If you are gonna try to use past to get in my head, at least know the story please. Alexa and I not have submission match at Final Stand, it at Cyberslam. And I did not quit voluntarily, my contract was void the moment I lost. I had no choice. You speak on things you not understand. Being around you I don't think you actually think all that much do you? What would you know being in my position? How would you know what it like to have your career ripped away from you by someone who not even in the match? Someone not even in the company!

Asuka takes a few deep breaths to calm down and turns her attention to Alexa

Asuka
Do I have nerves? A little. I worked and begged for my job back. Losing at Final Stand would be devastating to my confidence. Confidence that you, Nia, and Shayna took from me. Becky has no nerves. Some people see that as bravery. I think Becky is just stupid. Some animals can't understand when they in danger until it too late. Her over confidence will be her downfall when i wrap my arms around her neck and put her to sleep. This is just 'nother match to Becky. This is path to redemption for me. I don't think I deserve anything. I learned at Cyberslam this business is not about who deserves what. It's about who takes it. And I back to take everything I want

Asuka's eyes linger on Bliss for a few moments. A fire burns in them but whatever hatred she is holding onto she reels in, her face settling on impassiveness. The host soft of lowers her head awkwardly, not trying to give Asuka any further reason to be upset with her or be triggered by her appearance given they of course are former enemies and were opponents at Final Stand last year where much like The Submission Match at Cyberslam she was also victorious.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 LEPAai5

[Alexa Bliss]
Rivalries are sparked through many different reasons, some are more "competition" based while others become more emotional...at first I believe myself and The XWL Universe saw this encounter as two top of their game talents seeing who between them is the best...but in recent weeks, there have been attacks, you've interfered in matches, and the tone in the way you speak about one another...it's only worsened as the weeks have gone by. So is this match at Final Stand, personal to you? And why? Becky rather than interrupting Asuka again, which isn't exactly helping matters...why don't you go first.

Becky Lynch
Will do, but before I answer that question Alexa I just want to apologize real quick.

Becky turns towards Asuka and stares right into her eyes

Becky Lynch
I'm sorry Asuka, I do remember your match takin place at Cyberslam now that you mention it.

Becky pauses for a moment and then quickly continues

Becky Lynch
I guess I just mixed up the pay-per-view she beat you, with the other pay-per-view she beat you. My bad.

Before Asuka can react to what Becky says she goes straight into the question she was asked.

Becky Lynch
To answer your question Alexa, this wasn't personal at first. Just two gals trying to see who the best of the best truly is but, Asuka quickly made it personal by doing what she does best and going to far to prove a point. Three weeks ago she attacked me during an interview and tried to choke me out which, fair play I locked her in my armbar and even though I put no pressure on the move and was just trying to prove how easy it would be she decided to take it way further and honestly it wasn't what made it personal for me. I understood why she did that but one thing I don't understand is why she would come out in the middle of MY match and cost me win? She had absolutely NO business bein out there but she marched out and got involved last week!

Becky calms herself and scratches her head in almost annoyance. She turns back to Asuka.

Becky Lynch
What really gets me...What REALLY annoys the absolute shit outta me is that you sit there and think to yourself that you did absolutely nothing wrong. That you're in the right and all jokes aside you just have this new attitude plastered all over yourself of just...You think everyone owes you something and as I sit here-

Becky sees Asukas gaze slip onto Alexa again and now that's really got her heated.

Becky Lynch
AY! YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKIN TO YOU!

Which of course gets Asuka's attention, her head jolts back to Becky as they lock eyes and as Becky goes to speak this time it's Asuka who cuts her off

Asuka
Your voice annoy me. It's okay, confusing my matches. You spent so much time watching me because that's what you do. Becky you come back and you disappear because no one cares about you. You come back nice. You come back bad. You have no real identity and this knew psychologist rebel isn't good look for you

For the first time since this interview started Becky seems to have Asuka's undivided attention. Her undivided ire. Her undivided rage

Asuka
You did nothing? You did nothing?! YOU PUNCH ME! You punched me and you think I would do nothing?! You either think you very scary or I coward to get away with that. You think I arrogant? That I owed something? No, it YOU Becky who is wrong. You dish things out but you can't take them can you? You put your hands on me but don't like it when I put my hands on you. You want to make things personal by punching my face but I cost you a match and you lose your mind. You not tough as you think. You want so badly to put on tough facade but the truth...

For the first time during the show Asuka's shows a big smile laced with malice behind it

Asuka
...You need this win even more than me. Because no one takes you seriously. I was such threat that I had to be cheated out of win. I'm lethal in every sense of words. But you shout. You puff out your chest. You do everything to make someone notice you and no one cares. I wasn't around to have a match for Final Stand. That my excuse. What yours? Where your title? Where your title shot? You don't have to answer, we already know. You did not deserve it. You don't even deserve this match with me. Getting choked out is more than you deserve

With a satisfied smile Asuka leans back in her chair and locks eyes with Becky who looks ready to cut the interview and get to brawling. The host noticing this, clears her throat then reaches for her coffee taking a sip as she tries to divert the attention from her two guests at one another at her.  

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 HZOS0HL

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry about that, had something in my throat...now let's get to your match of choice at Final Stand. Now it's no secret both of you are very gifted in technical side of things. Submissions are a huge part of your offense, and it's only natural that two specialists collide in a match designed to play to their strengths in a battle to see who has the "will" to fight longer than the other. So obviously you're not going to give away your strategies heading into such a challenging match...but for each of you what would you say gives you the edge over the other when it comes to a match where the only way to win is by making your opponent tap out?

Asuka answers immediately, as if expecting that question

Asuka
That is reason I will win right there. Becky has to make me tap to win. I don't have to make Becky tap. Becky can pull and tug and really hurt something but if I can grit it out I can win. If and when I get my arms around Becky that's it. I know Becky is tougher than average woman. I would never take that away from her but we all need oxygen. And if I cut it off then I turn off her lights and I win by default

Asuka turns her attention back to Becky, staring into her eyes as she speaks her next sentence

Asuka
I have no need to hide my strategy. You know what I about. I'm gonna kick, and punch, and elbow you until I can lock you in the Asuka Lock. There is no surprise. I have nothing to hide and maybe you feel the same. Maybe not. It not matter at this point. We headed to the grandest stage of them all and when the night over I plan to stand tall. It as simple as that Lynch.

Becky Lynch
You can do whatever you like Asuka, but at the end of the day if history proves anything, you don't exactly show up to these match types and come out on top, do ya? I am if little miss Bliss over here with NO technical background can beat you at you're own game do you really think you stand any sort of chance against me?

Asuka is getting more and more upset and the look on Alexa's face says it all, "Becky wtf are you doing? Stop that!" as Becky continues.

Becky Lynch
But if that wasn't embarrassing enough, after the match you had to kiss her boot and then was BOOTED from the company! I'm glad you have experience with boots though because after I rip off your arm I'm using it to shine mine. You see, I don't have any reason to hide my strat either Asuka, I'm going to tear off your arm in front of thousands of people and if somehow some way that don't seem to work maybe I'll just call up Shayna Baszler and see what she's up to!

The crowd in attendance lets out a unified "OH" and Asuka is now standing as Becky still continues

Becky Lynch
Alexa, think you can hook me up?

[Alexa Bliss]
Becky please, this isn't about me! I'm just here to-

Becky Lynch
Oh but it is, because if someone like you was ready for Asuka? If someone like YOU could be the victor of a SUBMISSION match with her? I've already won, and the saddest part of it all is she doesn't even realize it. Asuka, you're relevancy is already slowly fading away. SHE STARTED IT!

Becky aggressively points to Alexa who is just like "wow, ok"

Becky Lynch
And I'm sure as hell gonna finish it!

After those harsh words by Becky Asuka has been standing on her feet. Constantly throwing her loss in her face this whole interview has done little more than make Asuka angry which is probably what Becky wants. A seething Asuka stands above Becky who gets up and in the face of Asuka. Before Bliss can even try to intervene once again Asuka turns her back towards Becky and faces Bliss

Asuka
I need full concentration at Final Stand to beat Becky. I cannot cloud my mind with revenge for you or Nia or Shayna...

These words are said through gritted teeth. It's obvious that Asuka doesn't want to be saying this, more feeling like she has to. Asuka takes a calm breath as she continues

Asuka
I...need to move on with my life. The past is the past and if I let my thoughts linger on anyone but Becky I will lose. And I don't want to lose anymore. For my piece of mind...I want to shake on it that my road for revenge is over

Slowly Asuka extends her hand towards Bliss while Becky fumes at being ignored again. Bliss looks cautiously at the hand laying before her while the crowd urges her not to do it. Alexa looks into the eyes of Asuka and they look desperate. Like she's doing everything in her power to make this happen. Some months ago Alexa probably would have left her hanging. But she's a new woman. And if she can be, why can't Asuka. Slowly Bliss extends her hand and the two former rivals shake. Alexa smiles, finally putting to rest a dark chapter in her past. Asuka smiles too. In that innocent smile her eyes narrow and a quick licking of her lips lets Alexa know a little too late that this Asuka is dangerous!

While Asuka might have her back to her she's known Becky's position the whole time and with quickness she launches a kick backwards to the chest of Lynch that sends her flipping over the couch. Not giving Bliss enough time to really react Asuka slips behind Bliss and locks in The Asuka Lock!

Asuka
IT THAT EASY BECKY!

The crowd is livid at the snake like behavior of Asuka as her eyes looks crazed and her expression mirrors that or a lowly demented woman. Every day, hour, minute, second has been spent thinking of getting her hands on Bliss for Asuka. Every memory of her embarrassment at the hands of three women who tormented her last month was the driving factor for her return. Sweet revenge! Asuka finally has what she's been after as Bliss tries to claw her way out. The one thing Asuka forgot to plan for was Becky though. While the kick knocked her off her feet it was never going to keep her down. Becky hops back over the couch and grabs the chair she was sitting on. She lifts it high into the air as she advances on the Empress. Too late does Asuka notice her return but still she manages to use Bliss like a shield as Becky brings the chair down on both woman, smashing the chair to pieces on both woman!

Bliss falls to the ground not moving due to the lack of oxygen and being smashed over the head. Asuka did take some damage as she holds her head but she's still moving. Becky spares Alexa a glance, not too concerned as maybe she should be. Her eyes lingering on Bliss's unmoving form is the moment Asuka needs to charge Becky! Becky ducks a wild clothesline but a sudden spinning back fist catches her on the chin leaving her reeling. Asuka quickly advance is spins Becky around to wrap her up in the Asuka Lock! But Lynch is still fighting as she elbows Asuka in the gut over and over until Asuka is forced to let go. The Empress holds her stomach in pain but is yanks almost to the ground as it's Becky's turn to try and slap on her Dis Arm Her. Asuka hasn't fallen flat on the ground though and is trying to power out of it. While Becky tries to put all her weight on Asuka's arm, Asuka is slowly dragging them towards the table that Alexa's body lay by. Inching her hand as far as it can go Asuka reaches what she needs. In her hand she grabs the potted plant that sat on the table and in her crouched position manages to smash it over the back of the head of Lynch who falls to the ground

It's at this moment that medical staff and security rush out. Seeing this the crowd almost instantly start to boo. While medical staff check on Alexa security starts to separate Asuka and Becky who are still trying to rip each other apart much to the happiness of the crowd. Security rip each woman apart and while there are glimpses of them getting free they are quickly pulled back

Asuka
Bukkorosu zo! Soshite anata mo shiru koto ga dekinai hodo orokadesu!

Becky's classy response to Asuka's screaming is a big middle finger. Both women are bruised and the host is knocked out, making this the most chaotic A Moment in Bliss episode yet! This scene of chaos starts the show, and sends XWL to it's first commercial break

Back to top Go down
ChrisEdz23
New Talent
ChrisEdz23

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 10:29 am

Michael Cole: What a fantastic match we just witnessed between Brian Pillman Jr and Seth Rollings, both superstars put it all on the line and you can tell that both guys wanted the win. Hold on, Seth has a microphone in his hand

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 W7cOgJK

Seth Rollins: Okay okay I've been back a couple of weeks now and I ain't taken the time to talk to all of you, my loyal fans. Well it's so good to be back doing what I do best for each and every one of you. Now Pillman and myself just had an incredible match. This guy is as tough as hell and has gained my respect tonight. I mean I didn't think he would be that tough to beat, but he really is! Anyway guys, I've been back for 2 weeks now and I wanna get something off my chest. I don't know if the GM is watching or not but I wanna be considered for some gold. I'm one of the top guys here, and all my fans would much rather see me with a title around my waist every single night. So management, I want you to consider putting the kingslayer back in the main event picture!

*Pillman climbs back in to the ring, Seth Rollins offers a handshake as a mark of respect. Both guys shake hands and Seth raises Pillmans arm as we enter a commercial break*
Back to top Go down
http://Unityesports.co.uk
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 9:30 am

The camera cuts backstage to Renee Young standing by with a mic in hand

Renee Young:
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Finn Balor.

The crowd lights up as Finn walks into the cameras view with a huge smile on his face.

Renee Young:
So last week Chris Jericho finally took you up on your challenge to face him at the biggest show of the year! How do you feel now that you can get you hands on Jericho?

Finn Balor:
It feels absolutely amazing. I’ve been waiting for a moment like this for months. I have a chance to prove to everyone that I am exactly what I say I am and that is one of the best in this business. I sit by and watch everyone else get these opportunities time after time after time and what has Vince done for me lately? Nothing. I sell out every arena. I give these people the best show I can give them every time I step in that ring. I put my body on the line to entertain these fans but the higher ups don’t see that. At Final Stand I’m not going out there to be flashy or not even to put my body on the line. I'm going out there to win. Period. I’m going to show everyone why I deserve a title around my waist.

Renee Young:
But what if Chris Jericho does come out with the victory at Final Stand? What’s going to happen to Finn Balor?

Finn Balor:
Renee, there is no what if. Chris Jericho is not going to win because I have the fans on my side. There is nothing he can do to stop me from moving up the ladder because they are my fuel and my fire. They are the reason I come to work every day, and they are the reason any of us have jobs. They can’t stand him. He’s in it just for a paycheck and I can’t stand that about him. He doesn’t love this sport. It’s just a job for him, but let me tell you something. This is my passion. I love this sport and I love this company and I will do whatever it takes to put him where he belongs and that is under my foot. I’m going to plant him on the mat and pin him 1,2,3. There’s no what if to that. That’s just what’s going to happen.

Renee Young:
One last question Finn before I let you go. What are your plans after this match with Jericho?

Finn Balor:
It’s simple Renee. I’m going to beat Jericho and after I do that I’m gonna do what I’ve done for the past 2 years here and that’s enter myself in the Final Stand matchup and earn me an opportunity to win the World Heavyweight Championship. I’m climbing the ladder to the top and there is absolutely no one that will get in my way. I will do whatever is necessary to cement my legacy here and to prove to all the doubters that I have what it takes. So I hope everyone in the locker room is watching this right now. It’s my time.

Balor stares into the camera for a moment, gives a quick smirk, and walks out of camera view. The camera zooms on Renee for a moment and then fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 8:10 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 JcWeeuI XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 3PN4K1P

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 3PN4K1P
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 9:09 pm

We return from an extensive commercial break to find Liv Morgan standing in a ring surrounded by strung up balloons at every ring post, and even some that lack strings and are bouncing and rolling about on the mat. Dead center in the ring is a giant, rectangular box wrapped in overly festive wrapping paper and topped off with a screaming pink bow. On the side of the ring closest to the stage, placed just in front of the ropes, is a small table with a big, decorative cake that has: “337” written across the top in bright blue icing, symbolizing the amount of days that Natalya has now held the XWL Women's Championship. Around it, a few smaller presents are stacked and piled against one another. Liv seems to be her typically chipper self, standing on her tippy toes with the mic in her hand and a strenuous yet genuine grin on her face.

LIV Morgan!
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to my NOTHING but celebratory party for your new longest reigning Women’s Champion, Natalya!... But, before I get to bringing out my VERY special guest, I wanted to say a few things about the Champion we ALL want and need... ME!

The Problem Child pauses in the midst of her speech to laugh and to allow the crowd release all of their pent up anger, frustration, and disapproval of the blue-tongued vandal. But after a moment, her exaggerated and downright cartoon-ish laugh completely flips and with no transition whatsoever, is overridden by a stern and unsettling glare at the camera.

LIV Morgan!
Since my debut in XWL roughly one year ago, I have been consistently walked over, pushed aside, targeted, and betrayed. I've felt the wrath of complete strangers and even from the most important person in my life, but very recently I decided I’m DONE playing second-fiddle to ANYONE... Sasha Banks wanted to make me her sidekick? Hmph, I did what no one else could, even the “almighty” Natalya, and I sent Sasha Banks out the door on the same stretcher she put me on a year ago. Last week, Tessa Blanchard paid the price for sticking her big, fat, nose into MY business. Her biggest mistake specifically, however, was spiking my head off of that sledgehammer. Now I gotta be honest, after a few seconds of peaceful darkness, I woke up feeling BETTER THAN EVER! So please Tess, continue to underestimate me, I’m BEGGING you to!.. Keep overlooking me as just a brat, or a cupcake, or whatever word of the week makes you feel tough and gritty, Tessie. We're all sure that daddy is SOOOO proud of you.

Liv's anger finally simmers down a touch as she grins from ear-to-ear once again while she paces back and forth in front of the large present in the center of the ring.

LIV Morgan!
And finally we arrive at the Mother Teresa, Natalya... Nattie, kitten-whiskers, we’ve had our ups and downs with each other, with Sasha, with Tessa, and most recently even with my— YOUR, championship. I realize that we might’ve gotten off on the wrong foot last week about that when my championship photoshoot was RUDELY interrupted, but I digress... I’m not here to trudge up past drama on this monumental occasion, after all this night is all about you, Champ! We've all heard the inspiring tale of the great Nattie Neidhart and her long overdue rise from the ashes to reach new heights in the women's division. Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, gather 'round as we take a quick walk down memory lane and relive the fateful night almost one year ago when Natalya broke the curse at last and fulfilled her wildest dreams.

Liv extends her arm upwards and outwards in the direction of the titantron as she skips on over to the ropes by the cake and present table and hops right through, finding a seat on the middle rope as she rests her arms over the top one and crosses her legs. The Juvenile Delinquent incessantly rotates her ankle in an impatient manner as the video package for the Women's Champion finally kicks off.

As the video package comes to a close, our cameras find Liv glancing from her left to her right at the nauseatingly emotional fans in the front rows. She rolls her bratz doll-like eyes and swings her legs back inside of the ring. As he feet connect with the mat once again, she continues her pacing back and forth in front of the present box.

LIV Morgan!
Yes, yes, it's all very touching. Not a dry eye in the house, I'm sure.. ANYway, Nattie has enjoyed a nice little seat on top of the mountain for quite some time now, and that’s because my sweet little Nattiecat isn’t a total fool. One fatal mistake that every champion before her has made is that they start to underestimate their opponents. Kitten-whiskers on the other hand, has always been careful not to overlook her contenders, and I’d argue that after the last few weeks she’ll be EXTRA careful not to make that mistake with me. Y’see, I’m my own BOSS now.

Liv stops her pacing and snickers to herself, sticking her blue raspberry tongue out at the camera and mimics her former best friend Sasha Banks' signature pose.

LIV Morgan!
I call my own shots, I make my own moves, and I play my own games... I might not be the “Undeniable” One, or “Unbreakable” One, but y’know what I sure am? I am the UN–PRE–DICTABLE One. Natalya knows that, Tessa— well, she might be a little too dense to know it yet but she will soon enough. I’m the wild card. ME, ‘magine that! But enough about me already, I'm dyin' to give Nattie a big, b-e-a-utiful gift, so I think it's time we bring out the myth, the legend, and your NEW longest reigning Women's Champion, NATALYA NEIDHART!

Suddenly, a previously unseen string from the ceiling of the arena begins to hoist up the massive present in the center of the ring. It takes a few seconds, but we soon discover that hidden inside of the ornately wrapped present is... NATALYA?!? But that's not all! Natalya is placed in an old, wooden, rocking chair. She appears to be gagged, with her wrists bound behind the back of the chair and her ankles bound to the front legs of the rocker. This quirky alternative to a standard steel chair gives Natalya the appearance of casually rocking back and forth whenever she resists or attempts to break free.

Corey Graves
Is that-... THAT'S NATALYA!

Mauro Ranallo
It absolutely is! Liv Morgan has somehow managed to take the Women's Champion captive and pull off this kooky take on the Trojan Horse!

Renee Young
Guys this is completely insane, but if Liv is able to subdue the Women's Champion like this long enough to somehow put her in this compromising position, imagine what she's capable of pulling off at Final Stand!

Corey Graves
Of course she found a way, Renee! She's a complete psychopath! To tell you the truth, Liv's always been a few cards short of a full deck, but ever since having her head spiked off of the sledgehammer, it's almost like she woke up having completely lost whatever hand she had. She's NUTS!

The entire audience gasps in shock before drowning out Liv's eerie carnival-themed celebration music with an overwhelm swirl of boos. Liv, however, can't even be bothered to notice as she's too busy skipping around the old, creaky, rocking chair, cackling at the temporary vulnerability of Natalya like a wild hyena. The Juvenile Delinquent finds her way back to the front of the Women's Champion and raises her hand up just beneath her chinny-chin-chin, wriggling her fingers back and forth in a childish wave.

Renee Young
I'm trying my best to keep it professional here guys but I've gotta be honest, this is giving me chills.

Corey Graves
What's the matter, Renee? Afraid of clowns?! That's practically what this entire charade is, Liv Morgan's fun house!

Mauro Ranallo
The aura of the entire arena tonight after this surprise by young Liv Morgan is disturbingly similar to that of a carnival act gone very, VERY wrong.

Corey Graves
And unfortunately for the Women's Champion, I have a sneaking suspicion that this "act" is far from over.

Liv trots over to the gift table next and wastes no time ripping straight into a long, rectangular box. She pauses and places her hands over her heart in awe once she breaks inside, swooning over what she lays her pretty little eyes on as if it was her first love. As she reaches inside the box, she slowly pulls out A METAL BASEBALL BAT! Down the shaft of the bat is printed in red, old English script: "CONGRATS, CHAMP." Once Natalya catches a glimpse of her special surprise out of the right hand corner of her eye, the Queen of Harts begins to fight with all of her restrained might, but to no avail she remains rocking back and forth slowly in the center of the ring.

Renee Young
No, there's no way. She can't be serious!

Corey Graves
Is she ever really serious, Renee?!

Mauro Ranallo
Somebody better get security out here, or this scene could quickly become almost as painful for us to watch as it very well might be for Natalya to feel!

Renee Young
We know by now that Liv has a special affinity for weapons, and just how much damage she can inflict with them. Until now that damage has been brought down onto opponents who were somewhat able to defend themselves, imagine what she's capable of when her opponent is strapped down to a rocking chair like a sitting duck!

Corey Graves
We might not have to imagine that for much longer, Renee!

Liv repeatedly slaps the business end of her steel bat into her open palm as she approaches the Women's Champion. Once in front of her, Liv extends the bat out to Natalya's face, ever so gently pushing a few strands of her blonde hair back out of her face as the Champion remains perfectly still, with the exception of her racing heart and intense breathing pattern. Liv brings her index finger up to her grinning lips, letting out a soft little: "shhhh..!" before bringing her bat to the side of Natalya's head, pressing it against the Champion's left ear as she lines up to put as if this were a game of golf. Morgan finally nods her head, locating the sweet spot. She winds up her bat, poised to strike with it stretched back over her shoulder. With a wide, incredibly sinister smile and bloodthirsty eyes, Liv exclaims: "NIGHTY NIGHT!" Natalya turns her head away and squints her eyes shut tight, bracing herself for the seemingly unavoidable and incoming knockout blow, and just as Liv starts to swing her bat...

Renee Young
I CAN'T LOOK!

Mauro Ranallo
What in the world?

Renee Young
She may not be the most liked around here, but at least SOMEBODIES out here to put a stop to this!

Corey Graves
Liv Morgan's about to find out why payback's a bi---, well you know the rest.

The Undeniable Diamond bursts through the curtain like a ball of fire and is on the receiving end of a positive reaction from the XWL universe for a change. Tessa's in full street clothes here tonight, jeans, cowboy boots, and a black tank top style shirt, but street clothes ain't gonna stop her from putting a stop to this charade sprints down the ramp and quickly slides under the bottom rope and into the ring, where she proceeds to get right up into the face of Liv Morgan who's still wielding that terrifying steel baseball bat.

But out of nowhere, the anger and aggression fade away from Tessa's face and body language, a sinister smile takes it's place as Tessa backs away slightly from Liv to give her some breathing room. Tessa then turns her attention to the Women's Champion who's currently being held captive in front of a worldwide television audience.

Mauro Ranallo
What the hell is this all about?

Renee Young
Have these 2 been in cahoots all along? Was everything that transpired last week all part of some sick scheme to get to Natalya one more time right on the heels of Final Stand?

Mauro Ranallo
What have you got to say now Corey?

Corey Graves
Pipe down Mauro, when I got something to say, I'll say it, right now? I don't.

The commentators and the XWL universe are both unsure on what to make of Tessa's sudden facial expression and body language change. Within seconds their questions are answered as Tessa turns to Liv...

(Tessa Blanchard)
May I have the honors?

In that moment Tessa had stuck out her hand and the boos began to reign, Tessa has sold whatever was left of her soul to the juvenile devil herself, Liv Morgan, and for what? For one last attempt to stick it to Natalya at Final Stand? Liv lowers her bat, sliding her blue tongue across her pearly white teeth for a moment as she simmers on the thought for a moment. With her eyes narrowed at the Diamond of XWL, Liv comes to the conclusion that they're both on the same page tonight and in agreement that their best bet at Final Stand next week is if they take out the "Unbreakable" Natalya. Both of these women think they have what it takes to put one another out of commission, but against the woman who hasn't been able to be slowed over the last year? Why not double their odds tonight and ensure that one of them will be walking out with that Women's Championship high above their heads.

LIV Morgan!
... After you, "partner."

The Brat wickedly grins at the Diamond as she tosses the bat straight up into the air, grabbing it by the business end before extending the handle towards the opposition. Tessa grips the bat and jokingly practices her form with a few practice swings that go just to the right of Nattie's head, Liv and Tessa both seem to be highly amused over the carnage that is about to liter the ring once this bat gets to work on that human flesh and human bone, it's not going to be a pretty sight, that much is for sure, and the XWL universe's last hope, has sold out, when the diamond had a chance to shine brightest, she chose to showcase her flaws before our very eyes.

It was all a matter of time now, Nattie's fate was all but sealed, Tessa gripped the bat even harder this time and made sure her posture and form were both perfect on this impending swing, and then, just like that, it happened.....

CRACK!!!!

Mauro Ranallo
MAMA MIA!!!!!!

The crowd, much like Mauro, can't contain their reaction as they let out a massive YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! The bat had made contact like expected, the person it struck however? was not the expected target, much to the delight of the XWL universe it was Liv Morgan who was on the receiving end of the steel baseball bat shot right to her gut which dropped her instantly. That smile that once donned over the diamond? it's long gone, the Tessa we saw sprint down to the ring is the Tessa on display now, one full of anger, frustration, and one hell bent on dishing out some much warranted payback to XWL's Juvenile Delinquent.

Corey Graves
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! PAYBACK'S A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee Young
Talk about a wild set of twists and turns over the last few minutes!!!

Tessa then tosses Liv's bat to the side in disgust and turns her attention to the Women's Champion once more, she explains her actions to the still captive Women's Champion and the camera mics manage to pick up the conversation.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Looks like you've got yourself in quite a mess here champ, allow the Diamond to assist you, sorry to play with your emotions there by the way, had to be done, had to gain the bitch's trust before I could dish out some "sweet" payback for last week.

LIV Morgan!
Did somebody say SWEET?!

Tessa barely has time to turn around before a cake is smashed directly into her face! Liv Morgan had managed to crawl over to the gift table and grab the festive dessert while Tessa was preoccupied with the Women's Champion. Tessa was now wearing most of Natalya's "celebration" cake as the remaining bits crumble and fall to the mat.

Mauro Ranallo
WHAT the-!?... WHO the-...!?

Renee Young
That's Liv Morgan! How is she even standing right now?!

Corey Graves
Great question, Renee! Liv did make a point last week that whenever she gets knocked down, she bounces back even harder and, in my professional opinion, even crazier! Never turn your back on a girl from Jersey!

Liv tosses her head back, cackling like a mad hyena. However, her humor is short-lived. At the drop of a hat, Liv's smile switches into a furious glare. She winds her arm back and sends Tessa back a few steps with a disgustingly loud slap to the face! The Juvenile Delinquent is out for blood again and uses this opportunity to lay into the Undeniable One with consecutive rights until Tessa is finally down onto the mat. Liv trots swiftly over to the present table and rips open another box, pulling out... THE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP?? Once again, it appears Liv has gotten her sticky little fingers onto the physical symbol of Natalya's unbelievable reign. Liv takes the title and struts back over to Natalya, rubbing it in the rightful Women's Champion's face by holding it up and sticking her bright blue tongue out proudly at the Women's Champion. Liv makes sure Natalya gets a nice long look at the sight of the Juvenile Delinquent with the Women's Championship, possibly as her own little jab at the Champion for crashing her photoshoot with the title in the recent past. In the meantime, however, Tessa has regained her wits and charges at the unsuspecting Liv, sending her to the mat with a forceful spear to the side! Liv drops the title while the two begin to tussle on the mat with fists flying and Liv's aggressive screams echoing 'round ringside. In the midst of the commotion, Natalya appears to be gaining momentum with each of her determined rocks. Back and forth and back and forth, gradually she manages to flip the chair onto it's back, shattering the wooden legs and arms of the chair and freeing herself at last! The Queen of Harts wastes no time, knowing this was possibly her only chance while her two contenders were still too focused on bashing each other's skulls in to even notice that Natalya was breaking herself free! The Women's Champion swiftly and furiously tears away at and unties the rope still remaining on her wrists and ankles before ripping the gag out of her mouth.

Corey Graves
ARE YOU GUYS SEEING THIS?!

Renee Young
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! While Tessa and Liv are ripping each other's faces off, Natalya has somehow managed to completely free herself of Liv's bindings!

Mauro Ranallo
Liv Morgan and Tessa Blanchard would do well to take note of their surroundings, because if history has taught us anything, you don't want to be on the opposing end of a vengeful Natalya!

Like a phoenix from the ashes, Natalya pulls herself up to her feet and marches over to the two contenders squaring off on the mat across the ring from where she stands. Tessa's superior physical strength had finally delivered a good enough blow to keep the hellcat in Liv Morgan down for a moment. The Undeniable One uses this small time window to stand over the pink-haired vandal and gloat, holding her arms out wide. Unfortunately for her, her back is turned to the enraged Women's Champion, who had now covered the ground between them and surprises Blanchard by wrapping her arms around Tessa's midsection, sending her back onto her neck with a vicious German suplex! Tessa reaches back and cradles her neck after the fact, writhing on the mat in pain. Natalya then turns her lethal focus onto the pigtailed-prankster who had caused all of this mess. Liv Morgan, who was still on the mat from Tessa's blow, had just come to and found the sight of a freed Women's Champion glaring over her. Liv instantly holds her hands up "innocently" stammering over her own words: "I- I CAN EXPLAIN!" but the Natalya was not out to reason, she was out for revenge. The Anvilette reaches down and grabs Liv by the baby pink locks, wrenching her up and onto her feet as the deviant squirms and squeals in pain. Before we know it, Natalya whips Liv into the ropes. Hot off the ricochet, Nattie spins around and strikes down Morgan with an especially vicious Discus Clothesline!

Renee Young
Nattie is laying waste to both of her troublesome contenders right now! I love it!

Corey Graves
I've got to give it to the Women's Champion, as much as I criticize her, and rightfully so I believe, when she gets in the zone like this she's practically unstoppable!

Mauro Ranallo
And that, Corey, is exactly why she is your new longest reigning Women's Champion!

The crowd is going absolutely wild, about to blow the roof off of the arena in support of Natalya. The Champion looks down at both of her opponents, the inner cogs of her mind spinning as she nods to herself and drags Liv over, plopping her on top of Tessa. Nattie then grabs all four legs, looking around the crowd who are on their feet, egging the Champ on. The Queen of Harts steps through, wrapping the cluster of legs around as she miraculously muscles both contenders onto their stomachs into A DOUBLE SHARPSHOOTER!

Renee Young
NO WAY!

Mauro Ranallo
UNBELIEVABLE STRENGTH ON DISPLAY BY THE WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

Corey Graves
If Natalya is able to replicate this next week at Final Stand, she could very well tap out BOTH of her contenders in one historic night!

Tessa is reaching out, searching for any kind of leverage to work her way out of the hold while Liv is screaming and struggling for freedom like a cat in water! Natalya holds her ground though, cinching back even farther until both women are writhing in agony and begging for release!... At last, Natalya finally shoves both legs down onto the mat and grabs her Women's Championship off of the mat, taking a nice long look at what has been rightfully hers now longer than any other woman in the history of the business. Natalya holds her championship high while the crowd overwhelmingly cheer her on. In the meantime, however, Liv and Tessa have mustered themselves up into opposing corners until they both found their footing. Natalya turns back around to find both contenders glaring at her. Fortunately for the Champion, her contenders don't seem to be able to put their differences aside long enough to take out their common enemy. Instead, Tessa Blanchard takes a long look at the Women's Championship resting on Natalya's shoulder, and then turns her attention to the massive sign hanging off in the distance that reads: "FINAL STAND XI." Moments later, Liv Morgan joins her and also shifts her eyes towards the sign. A twinkle flashes across the eye of the Delinquent as the Women's Champion then follows suit, looking ahead to the sign that represents the grandest stage of them all. The camera flashes from each opponent one by one, showing each of their gazes locked onto the sign. Two unavoidably promising new upstarts who are heading into the biggest match of their very unique and individual careers. Across from them, one Champion looking to further cement her unparalleled legacy.

Mauro Ranallo
There it is, ladies and gentlemen! The sign that represents everything these three superstars have fought and quite literally bled to get to!

Corey Graves
I'd argue that one of those superstars in particular quite possibly lost their mind just to get here!

Renee Young
After seeing things unfold the way they did here tonight, I don't think there's anybody who isn't looking forward to seeing these three tear the house down in New York next week!

Mauro Ranallo
Will the "Undeniable" rise to stardom of Tessa Blanchard walk out of New York as the next XWL Women's Champion? Will the recently unhinged and "Unpredictable" Liv Morgan be able to sneak and secure herself the victory at last? Or will the "Unbreakable" Women's Champion Natalya maintain her pay-per-view streak AND her title reign, and walk out STILL the longest reigning Women's Champion in history? Tune in next week to find out!

Renee Young
This one's going to truly be one for the ages, I can't wait!

The scene fades out on all three opponents standing in a near-perfect triad formation in the ring, each of their eyes fixated on that bright neon sign hanging from the ceiling of the arena in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 AkMAzqj XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 PQH2dR7

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 12:37 pm

Anarchy returns from it's commercial break showcasing the rambunctious audience members in the crowd. Undoubtedly sold out, the XWL masses are excited for what's yet to come. It isn't until the music hits that The Superman makes his presence known with microphone already at hand.

Roman Reigns - Cut the music.

Just as commanded, his theme song fades away and gives welcome to the disgruntled man with a lot on his mind.

Roman Reigns - there is a lot I want to achieve i hoped there would be some sort of change. A new era in which you peons would learn to respect the man that is Roman Reigns. I clawed my way to the top and basked in the glory that i undoubtedly deserved. Recognized, envied, and praised by the masses—i promised all of you people an eternal and momentous reign that would be remembered for ages to come.

The Superman Reigns pauses briefly to slither his way into the ring. It is then that he parts his lips to speak to continue his rant.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Tumblr_p8fmx2shbZ1qevcs2o1_250

Roman Reigns - But the powers that be did not want a similar vision for they were too afraid of change and the consequences that came with it. The wrestlers backstage feared what a true icon looked like and they couldn't allow that. They recognized they couldn't contain the god that is Roman Reigns A man who went back home and came back with a huge opportunity for doing... Justice. A man who achieved god mode.

An arrogant Roman Reigns pauses yet again to collect his thoughts. He feigns thinking until he answers his very own question.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Tumblr_p8fmx2shbZ1qevcs2o4_250

Roman Reigns - A man who was wronged by the failure hasn't been the same since... The Superman Roman Reigns is back, The Spear is Back with relevance again, true greatness...

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Tumblr_p8fmx2shbZ1qevcs2o3_250

Roman Reigns - But thanks to you people I've realized something. I've been far too kind in a place that doesn't appreciate greatness when they see it and that... changes today because I demand what rightfully belongs to me. I'll fight and scratch and claw My way to get it that's the XWL title -New Journey, New Era, New Dynasty-

Just as he finishes his speech his  theme plays as he leaves the ring.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Following the success of the General Manager experiment with the XWL Tag Team Champions at the helm, the shot opens up to an external shot of a local airport, a visually filled parking lot, cars arriving and leaving, dropping off or picking up loved ones and business partners alike before we cut to the front of said airport, where the arrival of the Tag Champs is perfectly timed, the words “Earlier Today” appearing on the bottom left corner. The next few moments are filled with anticipation before the cab that has the Trash City Stupid Idiots arrives, causing both men to exit the cab, wearing casual clothing and their Tag Team Championships on them, Gable having it around his waist while Sabin has it around his neck. Gable walks around the cab and begins pulling out their bags while Sabin pulls something out from inside his pocket, unfolding the alleged piece of paper, writing something on it and handing it to the cab driver, to which he crumbles it into a ball and tosses it back at Sabin before leaving the location after burning rubber. Sabin simply shrugs at the gesture before retrieving his bag from Gable, the two beginning their trip into the airport lobby.

They manage to weave in and out of the sea of humanity, somehow losing each other occasionally before they locate the lost Champion moments later. Many moments and multiple camera cuts later, they find themselves back at the entrance, each looking as confused at the other at how they managed this feat. With determination filling their eyes, they turn around and walk through the doors, ready to show this airport who's boss. A graphic reading “Fifteen Minutes Later” appears on the screen before it cuts back to the Trash City Stupid Idiots walking through the doors, once again finding themselves at the entrance. The now visibly upset Tag Team Champions begin waving their arms around in frustration before they each take a deep breath, Sabin motioning his arms in an attempt to formulate a gameplan. They each nod at the aforementioned plan and once again walk through the doors, a graphic that reads “Five Minutes Later” appears on the screen for a moment before it cuts to Gable and Sabin walking alongside the wall, trying to maneuver their way through the crowded airport, the sound of muffled screams and faint thumps growing ever so slightly louder as they pass a door marked “Women's Bathroom,” causing the duo to look at one another, unsure of how to go about this new found mystery.

[Chad Gable]
Is that supposed to happen in there?

Chris Sabin
That doesn't happen in the men's room, and seeing as men and women are complete opposites, yes?

[Chad Gable]
Are you sure?

Chris Sabin
No.

[Chad Gable]
That's reassuring. So what do we do?

Chris Sabin
We have two options: We can either navigate this maze people call an airport or we can get to the bottom of this mystery.

[Chad Gable]
Mystery it is.

Gable places his hand on the door, causing it to slightly open before Sabin pulls him away and forcing the door to return to its closed state.

Chris Sabin
Did no one teach you any manners? You can't simply walk into the Women's bathroom, you gotta knock first.

Sabin knocks normally on the door, hitting it four consecutive times with his knuckles. He waits a few moments but isn't greeted with a response or any acknowledgment.

Chris Sabin
That usually works. Maybe it's a coded knock?

He brings up both his hands to the door, trying various combinations of knocking, alternating hands and knocking speeds but yielding no immediate results.

Chris Sabin
This is one tough cookie.

Just when it seemed that Sabin hit a dead end with his strategy, a woman approaches the “Stupid Idiots,” causing them to put a halt on their current mission.

Woman
Excuse me.

She places a hand on the door, opening it about a quarter of the way, causing Sabin's eyes to widen, a new idea hatching in his head.

Chris Sabin
Hold on, ma'am.

This causes her to move her hand away from the door, leading to it slowly beginning to close once more. Using his quick wits, Sabin places a foot on the threshold of the door frame, leaving it slightly open before he turns his attention to the woman.

Chris Sabin
I regret to inform you that you can't use this specific bathroom.

Woman
And why's that?

Chris Sabin
My partner here and I are undercover, and we can't allow anybody to enter this specific bathroom.

Woman
Because it's a crime scene?

Chris Sabin
...Yes.

Woman
I see. So are there any other bathrooms in this airport?

Sabin extends his arm to the far side of the airport.

Chris Sabin
There's two over there.

Woman
Thank you.

The unknown woman quickly scurries towards her new destination, leaving the Tag Team Champions as the only two people standing directly outside the bathroom.

[Chad Gable]
How do you know there's bathrooms over there?

Chris Sabin
I don't.

[Chad Gable]
Then why would you-

Chris Sabin
I got the door open.

[Chad Gable]
How?

Chris Sabin
I figured out how these doors work. As it turns out, only a woman can open the door to a women's bathroom.

[Chad Gable]
That... makes a lot of sense.

Chris Sabin
So, what do we do now?

[Chad Gable]
Well, someone needs to keep watch, right? To keep the door from closing behind us and locking us in there.

Chris Sabin
So you want me to go in there... alone?

[Chad Gable]
Seeing as your foot is already on the door, I should go in.

Chris Sabin
Are you sure? We don't know what to expect in there.

[Chad Gable]
I'm sure.

Sabin nods before the duo engage in a hug, Gable entering the women's bathroom shortly after. He carefully navigates the confines of his new surroundings, staying on his guard should he run into any unwanted resistance. The muffled sounds begin to increase in volume with every passing step, reaching their most audible level when Gable stands in front of the furthest stall.

Chris Sabin
That isn't eerie at all.

Sabin's voice alone nearly sends Gable flying out of his skin, the unintentional jump scare almost being too much for his fragile heart to take. When Gable's heart rate returns to a normalized level, he turns his attention to his partner.

[Chad Gable]
Aren't you supposed to be keeping watch?

Chris Sabin
I got it handled.

A quick camera cut shows the door being held open by their bags, which happens to have a sign on top that reads “Do Not Enter.”

Chris Sabin
Ready?

[Chad Gable]
Not really.

Chris Sabin
That's the spirit!

The Tag Champions lift their foots towards the door, nearly knocking it off its hinges but causing it to swing open nonetheless, revealing a tied up Mandy Rose with tape over her mouth within its confines.

Chris Sabin
Well, this is a surprise.

Sabin walks forward and gently pulls the tape away from her lips, causing the Golden Goddess to begin shouting at the top of her lungs.

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 ABnv2Oo
THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE! You've got to get me out of here before she comes back, I think she's trying to smuggle me into whatever disgusting little dump of a country she came from... YOU HAVE TO UNTIE ME, YOU HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE!

Sabin, managing to recover from the unexpected volume and the sheer panic of her voice, replaces the tape over her mouth, turning his attention to Gable.

Chris Sabin
So, what do we do?

[Chad Gable]
Leave her here?

Chris Sabin
That's... a plan? What do you think?

Sabin removes the tape from Mandy's mouth in an attempt to get her input on the situation.

WHAT?!?
I'll tell you what I think, I think you two idiots are going to untie me RIGHT, NOW, and THEN, you're going to get me an uber and get me the HELL out of here!

Once more, the tape is placed back over the mouth of Mandy Rose who is furious. The two share a look and a long pause is had. Mandy finally stops her yelling which cues Sabin to finally go to untie her. He does away with the ropes quickly, tossing them to the ground. The Golden Goddess rubs her wrists, which are visibly sore and bruised by the tight ropes that occupied them just moments ago. Naturally, she then takes a second to turn around and admire herself in the mirror, zhuzhing up her air and sticking out her lips in a quick pouty kiss before smiling in satisfaction and looking back at the duo that are to thank for her escape.

You, I'm going to need your jacket. As good as I look in these tiny gold shorts and this tiny gold top, it isn't exactly airport couture so... Hand it over.

Mandy holds her hand out, patiently waiting for Gable to readily provide her with his coat. He looks her up and down, and then looks to Sabin. The two huddle quickly, Mandy still stood extending her arm for the coat.

[Chad Gable]
Do you have a coat for her?

Chris Sabin
I think she wants your coat?

[Chad Gable]
Does this mean I'm dating her?

Chris Sabin
I..... I'm not sure.

The two turn back around, Gable quickly removing his jacket and giving it to Mandy, very confused as to what their relationship now is. Having finally acquired something to cover her assets, Mandy scrunches up her nose a bit as she catches a whiff of the cheap cologne and mild B.O. radiating off of the jacket.

This definitely smells like it came from "Trash City," but I guess beggars can't be choosers. No matter, I'll just burn it and take a long, hot bath once I get back to my hotel suite.

The compromised Golden Goddess swallows her pride and holds her breath while she puts the jacket on over her attire, which adequately covers up her entire body down to her mid-thigh. Rose zips up the jacket and flicks her golden blonde locks out of the neckline.

That reminds me, I'm gonna need one of you two shockingly st-... I mean "handsome and well-dressed" gentlemen to lend me a twenty and call me an uber. Try to find a Cadillac Escalade with heated leather seats, alcantara gives me a rash. Also, did either of you two happen to see a minibar on your way in? I've been stuffed into a suitcase and tied up in a bathroom for the better part of the last hour and I could really use some champagne.

Once more, a huddle is formed between the tag team champions.

Chris Sabin
Alright dude, you're in there.

[Chad Gable]
In where? I don't want to be in anything besides a plane.

Chris Sabin
Listen, just give her the money and she'll be yours.

[Chad Gable]
Okay, okay.

Gable reaches into his pocket and then looks up to Sabin, concerned.

Chris Sabin
What?

[Chad Gable]
Can you uh, spot me?

Muttering under his breath, Sabin grabs a bill from his pocket and hands it over to Gable who in turn hands it over to Mandy. God's Greatest Creation takes the bill and looks around for pockets before eventually just stuffing it inside of her bra.

Perfect... Oh, and word to the wise, stay FAR away from Scottish butches with greasy hair and bad breath. Anyway, catch you boys in New York. Toodles..!

Mandy blows a kiss at the tag team and trots off into the direction of the minibar, presumably to grab a quick and boujee drink to take the edge off before her uber arrives.

[Chad Gable]
I don't understand what just happened.

Chris Sabin
Looks like we need to have "the talk" on our plane ride huh? Don't worry bud. We'll have plenty of time to do it.

With that, the duo turn away from the scene, Sabin throwing his arm around Gable as he explains the finer things in life. The duo walk off, presumably to catch their plane and head to the land of the rising sun. With that, the segment comes to a close.

Last edited by Sam on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 4:10 pm

As Mandy Rose vs Bayley wraps up, we cut to the commentator's table

{Corey Graves}
Well Renee, Mauro this has been a phenomenal episode of Anarchy tonight. We just witnessed the return of “The Big Dog” Roman Reigns and what a return it was!

{Renee Young}
You’re absolutely right, Corey. Not to mention a great battle between Mandy Rose and Bayley! I cannot wait to see what we have next for us!

{Mauro Ranallo}
I believe it is Shawn Michaels versus Chris Jericho, Renee, and what a great match this is going to be.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Nm4fXu2

{Corey Graves}
Well here comes “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels guys, and he looks super focused for “Y2J” Chris Jericho tonight, but you’ve gotta be wondering if the lingering presence of the egomaniac, the unstable mind of Velveteen Dream heading into their clash at Final Stand. And that match is going to be Extreme Rules, No Holds Barred. Anything is going to go in that match, and who knows what the sadistic Dream has in store.

{Renee Young}
And here comes that man, Chris Jericho. He’s set to go 1 on 1 with Finn Balor at Final Stand, and that is going to be an incredible matchup between two of the greatest in-ring performers this company, and this sport. I cannot wait for that matchup, but lets focus on the one we have in front of us right now.

As both men stand in the ring, a third superstar’s theme begins to play, and out he comes towards the ring, with a steel chair in hand

{Corey Graves}
Well speak of the devil Renee, here comes The Velveteen Dream to ringside, obviously looking to scout his Final Stand opponent. I absolutely love this move by The Dream, and the ref has rang the bell, but Shawn is still looking at The Velveteen Dream, not Chris Jericho!

As HBK is still staring at Dream, Jericho runs over and blasts HBK with a brutal forearm to the back of the head, clubbing him into the corner. Jericho continues to pound HBK in the corner with punch after punch before the ref finally pushes him away. While the ref is distracted with Jericho, The Dream gets out of his chair and spits in the face of Shawn Michaels.

{Renee Young}
Oh my god, Corey! Velveteen just spit in the face of Shawn. Look at how much rage Shawn is filled with right now.

Michaels’ face turns as red as a tomato as he becomes incensed with rage. He climbs through the rope and pushes over The Velveteen Dream’s chair. He slides back into the ring but is met by a stiff kick to the chest by Jericho. A few minutes go by of some old-fashioned chain wrestling before The Velveteen Dream gets up at ringside. He is visibly angry at HBK for pushing him over. He slams his chair on the mat, and drills Chris Jericho over the head.

{Corey Graves}
What the hell? The Velveteen Dream just crushed Chris Jericho with the steel chair instead of Shawn Michaels! He just cost Michaels the match, severely hurting his stock as a future #1 Contender to a championship. What a brilliant move by The Dream.

Michaels begins to chase Velveteen Dream to the back as The Dream dropped the chair in the ring. As the two sprint to the back, the lights go out and the arena is filled with an eerie darkness.

Finn comes sprinting down to the ring. He immediately hops onto the top rope. He points out to the fans and comes crashing down onto the ribcage of Chris Jericho with a thunderous Coup de Grace. Balor stands over the body of Jericho looking down at him smiling. Balor then puts the mic to his mouth and begins speaking.

{Finn Balor}
And this right here ladies and gentlemen is a spoiler for Final Stand. I will be standing y’all over the body of this fragile nobody.

Balor then grabs the hair of Jericho and starts yelling in his face.

{Finn Balor}
You’re nothing to me Jericho! I am better to you in every way! I’m done being pushed aside by the likes of you and everyone in that locker room! My time is now and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!

The lights start to malfunction as Balor’s voice begins to get deeper and deeper

{Finn Balor}
Darkness will rule this land once again! I am your worst nightmare and I will drag you to the depths of hell! The world of XWL will go up in flames in the name of THE DEMON!

The lights continue to malfunction until the lights go completely out and the arena is in complete silence. The lights come back on and Jericho is sitting in the middle of the ring in complete shock over the events that just occurred

{Corey Graves}
Finn Balor has totally lost it and has disappeared. What the hell just happened Mauro!?

{Mauro Ranallo}
I have no idea what just happened but one thing is clear, Jericho has a much bigger competition now at Final Stand. It seems like The Demon has made his return to XWL. May God have mercy on us all.

The camera cuts away from the broadcast as we get ready for the Main Event
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 BJxVn8I XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 XVLrt3Z

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 4:41 pm

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 EQD7lfE

JBL stands off of the fallen “Mr. Elite” of XWL. He leans against the ropes trying to catch his breath, for he just went through hell to beat his  former rival, Eli Drake. As a matter of fact, he’s been through hell ever since breakthrough, with Aiden costing him matches, being screwed, and put into impossible situations, but tonight he proved, he isn’t one to take it lightly. However.....

JBL’s celebrations are cut short, however, by the arrival of his opponent this Sunday, the World Heavyweight Champion, Aiden English. As he makes his way out from the back, microphone in hand, one has to wonder what he’s thinking heading into this Sunday. How is he affected by what happened last week, when his head was slammed straight into JBL’s limo? As the camera does a close-up on him, you can even still see the mark on his forehead that was left.

[Corey Graves]
And of course, here comes Aiden English to steal JBL’s spotlight by whining and moaning, just like he’s been doing ever since he ungraciously left the Cabinet!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Left? Corey, are you forgetting that JBL powerbombed him through a table? Right after saying Aiden was “like a son to him”?

[Renee Young]
Corey, you’re also forgetting the part where JBL put Aiden English through hell for over a year while claiming he was helping him!

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, that happened after Aiden was failing to live up to the investment JBL placed in him, and also hurrying off at any opportunity to abandon him! And Renee, what on Earth are you talking about? Put through hell? Do you have any journalistic integrity?

[Renee Young]
I do have journalistic integrity, which is why I’m doing my job as a journalist and providing the full details for the viewing audience! The fact of the matter is JBL treated Aiden English like his muscle for most of Aiden’s career, and the moment he began to falter, JBL began verbally abusing him and turned his attention to new hot talent!

[Corey Graves]
Renee, I don’t know why you of all people are on this Aiden English bandwagon! We’ve seen your interviews, you of all people should know he’s a nutjob!

[Renee Young]
Corey all I’m doing is reporting the facts. Based on my experiences with those interviews, Aiden English was clearly going through mental strife while with JBL, and now that he’s on his own his mind is obviously much clearer!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey, the fact of the matter is that JBL has a history of being morally reprehensible, and his actions surrounding Aiden English are just another example. The man has done so many horrible things throughout his career that there’s no real reason to defend him!

But as the commentators bicker, are any of them really correct? Is Aiden English a traitor, turning his back on his mentor, the man who gave him opportunities? Is he a proud rebel, standing up to the “morally reprehensible” man who held him back for his entire career? Is he a nutjob? Does he have newfound mental clarity? Do any of them know? Do any of the fans know? Does JBL know? Does Aiden English know? Does anyone know? Whatever the full reality of this situation is, it’s messy. Messy like a man who despite having so much money that he was able to have his own ranch, able to get a team of lawyers better than even that of Vince Mcmahon, able to recruit any talent he wants, still doesn’t feel like he has enough. Messy like a man who despite being World Heavyweight champion, still feels that he isn’t worthy, hasn’t proven himself, hasn’t been tested enough. A reality that will hopefully less messy after this Sunday. As Aiden English steps into the ring, staring daggers into the soul of his former boss, you have to wonder what his mind is like right. Is it also messy? Or does he know exactly what he’s out here for, what he’s trying to accomplish? Either way, Aiden English steps into the ring and stares at JBL as if the only thing on his mind is that he’s going to defeat him at Final Stand. As the two men stare each other down, the amount of emotion both men are feeling can be seen in their eyes alone. Hatred. Sorrow. Guilt. Betrayal. Freedom. Loss. Disappointment. All of these seem to flash across both men’s faces, as the only sound in the arena is the XWL Universe. Finally, Aiden English takes the microphone in his hand and begins to speak.

{Aiden English}
For the past month, the two of us have been yelling words at each other from inside this ring while the other is backstage. We’ve been brawling and attacking each other. We’ve been interfering in each other’s matches. So after all this time, let’s talk.

{Aiden English}
When I first joined XWL, you came to me and offered your services. You said you could teach me how to be a superstar. And of course, when the man who had recently been Intercontinental champion promises you all of that, you accept. However, almost immediately you gave me a task I was unsure. You instructed me to attack my opponent for that night, Bad News Barrett, with a sledgehammer after my match. To me, this seemed unjust. But you assured me that acting like this would afford me many opportunities in my time in XWL. So I obliged. And as our little “business agreement” continued, at first I thought things were going amazingly. However, about six months ago was when I finally began realizing what the fans, all the other superstars, and even the management had known and tried to warn me about for years. You didn’t recruit me to try and further my career, you recruited me to create a second, worse version of yourself that you could throw at your enemies whenever you were threatened. Even the “opportunities” you did give me were shallow, as immediately afterward you were quick to remind me that you were the one who had given them to me and that I should be thankful that you had allowed me to take a spot that should’ve belonged to you. That I should be grateful to you alone that I had found success here in XWL. Well, I’m not sure if you noticed, but no thanks to you, I am now the XWL World Heavyweight CHAMPION!

After screaming out the word champion, Aiden English lifts up his championship belt, clearly in a rage. However, he quickly lowers the belt back down and continues to speak his mind directly to the face of JBL.

{Aiden English}
And so this Sunday, when I finally get to show the world, once and for all that I don’t need you, and that I have never needed you, I want you to remember that time you power bombed me through that table. For you see, I had a feeling for quite some time that you were simply using me. It was a feeling that caused me to leave your side and pursue a closer relationship with my good friend Rusev. A relationship that you first granted me, and then attempted to shame me for when I returned to you. It’s the reason I waited so long to cash in my Money in the Bank briefcase, for I feared that me being world champion would simply be spun by you as your own accomplishment, instead of my own. But despite all that,, I held on hope. I believed that you truly had my best interests in mind. But all of that went away the second you sent me crashing through that table. That was the moment you ended your own career. Because you could’ve had me by your side for quite a bit longer. But instead, you didn’t just choose to make your enemy. No, that’s not all you did. You chose to set me free. You made me the most dangerous man in this whole company.

With that, Aiden English throws down his microphone in front of him, and stares straight at JBL, who doesn’t seem to know what to do at first. However, as the XWL Universe cheers at the speech given by Aiden English, he begins to say something to JBL, which the camera can’t seem to pick up at first. However, eventually, it can pick up “.... said let’s talk! Pick it up!”, and it becomes clear that Aiden wants to hear his JBL’s own response to his words right here and right now, and is growing inpatient. JBL cautiously looks up to Aiden as he slowly kneels to grab the microphone. He stands back up straight before readily answering Aidens “call out”.

$JBL$
Really son? Are we really back to the childish “blame game”? Are we already back to the bitching and moaning? “Oh boo hoo, pity me”.....not a chance in hell. You want to cry about me offering you a position in the Cabinet and teach you to be a superstar? Go ahead. You want to cry because all the efforts I put fourth to make you a champion, have absolutely proved to be a success? Have at it. But I will be damned if I am blamed for all of your shortcomings, failures, and the decisions you’ve made to become the “success” you are today. I don’t recall putting that sledgehammer in your hand and a gun to your head forcing you to attack Wade Barrett. You CHOSE to do that. I gave advice, and you GLADLY obliged. So don’t come out here on the high and mighty power trip in an attempt to make me seem like some sort of devil, because you and I both know that’s bullshit.

$JBL$
Now you wanna complain about not seeing the signs. Not heading the advice absolutely everyone tried to tell you. But you see Aiden, I’m not sure if my memory is beginning to fade, or if you are just a pathological liar. Because as I remember it, you begged me to make you into a Star. You begged me to make you into a champion. You told me it didn’t matter if you were boo’d, hated, spit on. None of it mattered because I was going to make you into the one thing you could never make yourself. A success. And look at you. I made you Mr. Money In The Bank. I gave you back the Money In The Bank briefcase after you FAILED to cash in on Dean Ambrose. I gave you that World Heavyweight Championship. Quite frankly Aiden, I’m tired of giving. It’s time I take. That’s why this Sunday, at the MetLife Stadium in New York, I am taking that World Heavyweight championship home with me.

$JBL$
However it isn’t enough that I just win the World Heavyweight championship. It isn’t enough that I beat the hell out of you. It doesn’t even matter if I embarrass you. This Sunday means so much more than that. This Sunday is about proving that the master is always better than the student. This Sunday is about proving that I am a wrestling god. And that’s why this Sunday, I’m challenging you.....

$JBL$
TO AN I QUIT MATCH!!!!

As JBL's challenge to change the match type this Sunday resonates throughout the XWL Universe, Aiden simply smirks. Looking out at the chanting crowd in attendance, Aiden takes the microphone back from JBL to respond.

{Aiden English}
Getting to hear you admit out loud finally that I'm better than you and never need you? YOU'RE ON!

As soon as he finishes speaking, Aiden drops the microphone and rushes to attack JBL. However, JBL must've seen this oming, as he is not completely blindsided by the attack. instead, both men manage to push each other down to the ground as a brawl ensues between the two main eventing Final Stand this Sunday. It seems that these two men aren't going to get off of each any time soon, but as quick as possible a barrage of XWL crew members and superstars come rushing down the entrance ramp to try and get a handle on the situation. A mass of men get into the ring and seperate the two men, psuhing them into opposite edns of the ring. Both men are attempting to break free to continue attack one another, by they are both successfully restrained. The last moments of Anarchy cut between the faces of JBL and Aiden English, both staring furiously at one another.

END SHOW

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 4:59 pm

great show everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019   XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 3/04/2019 - 3/11/2019
Page 1 of 1