Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019

Go down 
+11
Pringle96`
IIYoungg
T-Roll
Harmon
Strummania
P.R Son
mandyrosestan
KennyOmegaFan155
Slothio
Tango
Sam
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Little Caesars Arena
Detroit, Michigan

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 PyK1DiS

1. The Fallen Queen with a Broken Hart
After unquestionably dominating and pioneering the Women's Division for the last year, and after an admirable end to that reign at Final Stand, Natalya was found mangled and unconscious backstage last week. Luckily, the new acting General Manager, Vince McMahon, gave us an update on Natalya's condition. Not so luckily however, her condition seems to be every bit as severe as we expected. Forcing her to opt out of her rematch clause against Tessa Blanchard, Natalya's brutal attack indirectly provided a way for a new challenger to arise in her absence. But as we go forward, one question still remains in the minds of the XWL Universe: Who could have possibly committed such a heinous act, and then slipped away into the shadows before our cameras had a chance to catch a glimpse? Needless to say, the fans, staff, and Natalya's fellow superstars are all hoping to get some insight in the weeks to come.

2. Old Gold & a New Voyage
With XWL's next special event, International Incident, already well on its way, last week we discovered the new Number One Contenders for Shayna Baszler's North American Championship, as well as Tessa Blanchard's newly won Women's Championship. The Golden Goddess was able to put away Alexa Bliss and Ember Moon and successfully punch her golden ticket to International Incident, in what will be her third opportunity (thanks, Vince), but first earned contendership for the Submission Magician's North American Championship. Meanwhile, the Pirate Princess Kairi Sane overcame the sinister Rosemary, and will now set her sights, and her sails, towards Scotland where she will look to make short work of Tessa Blanchard's Women's Championship reign. Although this is not the first time that Rose and Baszler have clashed for a title, it will be Blanchard's first title defense since winning the belt off of Natalya at Final Stand when she faces off against Sane in just a few short weeks at International Incident.

3. 4's a Crowd, but 3's a Party
Mr. McMahon proved that he meant business when he gave his State of XWL Address last week by removing both Roman Reigns and Rey Mysterio from their respective Number One Contender matches, as well as removing them from the company as a whole for the time being. In the place of the original Fatal 4 Way, McMahon instated a Triple Threat for Andrade "Cien" Almas's World Television Championship this week. As we witnessed on last week's show, the contenders for Andrade's title are Roderick Strong, who came out on top in his bout against Chris Jericho, as well as the returning Dolph Ziggler, who was able to secure his victory over the surprise replacement for The Miz, Adam Cole. In a previously scheduled Moment of Bliss segment with the Champion, Andrade displayed nothing but confidence in the eyes of his then Fatal 4 Way match. Will the Champion maintain his confidence while defending his title this week in the now Triple Threat match? Or will one of his contenders manage to capitalize on their momentum and become the new face of Anarchy?

4. Tag, You're It
In what was yet another surprising announcement from our new General Manager, last week Mr. McMahon revealed that the reigning Tag Team Champions of the Trash City Stupid Idiots will not be facing the Golden Lovers at International Incident in a Final Stand rematch. Instead, the mad man himself scheduled the aforementioned teams to battle it out for the titles this week! As if that bombshell wasn't enough, McMahon immediately dropped a second one. The winner of the Tag Team Championship match this week, will go on to face Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt for the Championships at International Incident. Who will be able to advance to Scotland with the gold, and defend it against the ominous team of Strowman and Wyatt?.. More importantly, who would even want to after the things we've seen transpire between the eerie stable that these two new contenders belong to?

5. The Thunder from Down Under & an Undisputed Mutiny
In a disturbing turn of events of what was supposed to be another joyous title defense from XWL's Iron Man, Matt Sydal, achievement was quickly overturned by shock when Adam Cole and Roderick Strong turned on their leader. Following a completely unexpected suicide dive by Sydal's surprise challenger, Buddy Murphy, which sent the Champion propelling into the fans, everyone expected Cole and Strong to decimate the Australian newcomer. What we witnessed instead was a sight that none of us could have foreseen. Cole and Strong were in it with Murphy all along! After Buddy raised his hands in a collective U.E. formation, the worst fears of the fans were confirmed to be true. With a thunderous debut by the superstar from down under, and a dominant alliance formed with this new take on the Undisputed Era, how will the Intercontinental Champion respond? He may have retained his title last week, but in the process he lost two of his most-trusted friends, and gained a stark new enemy who does not seem too keen on co-existing with the Iron Man in his new home of XWL.

**BONUS** 6. Oh, They Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
Following the State of XWL Address and return of Mr. McMahon to Anarchy, this time as the acting General Manager, the XWL locker room truly stepped up to the plate last week, thus summoning the mythical and well-deserved **BONUS** story. Superstars across the board put on a showing like we haven't seen in too long. And with the Elimination Chamber qualifiers right around the corner following International Incident, their effort will certainly not go unnoticed.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 BcMyrd8 XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 OSRlEYb

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 PQH2dR7 XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 XVLrt3Z

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Tyler10 XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 F88TU9r

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 6vMVK0E XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Ekx3h0P
XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 TWUU1vIXWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 QumC0Y5

A Moment of Bliss

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 0TkDZnh

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 JuYisf1XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 B7ERdT8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 U0QwPaA XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 1c1jqxW

Normal Match

Beat The Clock Sprint

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 WuANmeI XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 ToYwPI5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 FEKN7MMXWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 XXEOCtp

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 XOm9957

Normal Match

Beat The Clock Sprint

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 AkMAzqj XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 75SY0uV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 AROEfweXWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 W3CnkGD

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Myc6ImU XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 5lddOVE

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 32cdF34 XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 UyziiwT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 3lyN9hdXWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 1rH75D0

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Nm4fXu2 XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 PKDfUzb

Triple Threat Match

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 JcWeeuI XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 TWUU1vI
XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 5N6EyUy

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 ATTXmaj XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 0GiDE2B

Main Event

XWL Tag Team Championships

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 DfNwhyz XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 XBZ8nMU
XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 DD2799Y XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 UXSYXkt

Last edited by Sam on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 10:52 am

As Anarchy returns we go backstage to Vince’s office. A bang can be heard on the door.

{Vince McMahon}
Come i.....

The door swings open before Vince can even finish his sentence with JBL storming through the doorway. Vince looks up at JBL neither happy to see the other.

$JBL$
What the hell is going on here Vince? I beat Aiden for the World Heavyweight Championship at Final Stand. I embarrass him. I prove he wasn’t worthy to call himself champion. Then while I’m celebrating my hard fought victory I’m blindsided by Drew McIntyre who hasn’t been seen for months. Then you indulge them by saying you’d choose one of them to face me at International Incident? Neither of them deserve to face me for the World Heavyweight Championship so My question to you is, what the hell are you thinking?

Vince tilts his head looking up to JBL before he stands up from his desk.

{Vince McMahon}
No, what the hell are YOU thinking? Barging into my office like this? A little bit of news for you John, you no longer have any weight to push around here. Your not GM. Your just back to a member of MY roster, and I will be treated with respect god damnit!

{Vince McMahon}
Now you seem to think neither of them are deserving. A man with a rematch clause doesn’t deserve to use his right. A man who made the biggest impact on the biggest stage of them all doesn’t deserve to be rewarded? Well I’m sorry but I don’t agree. As a matter of fact I’ve been sitting here debating which of them to pick, but you honestly just helped me make my decision. I choose.....

{Vince McMahon}
BOTH!

JBL’s jaw drops tot he floor as the fans can be heard screaming in approval.

$JBL$
Now hold on just a minute Vince, before you do something your gonna regret. I’m sure we can work something out.....

Vince smiles as JBL almost begs him to change his mind.

{Vince McMahon}
There’s nothing to work out John. I’ve made up my mind. The Main Event of International Incident shall be Aiden English vs Drew McIntyre bs JBL for the World Heavyweight Championship!

jbl looks as if he may cry.

$JBL$
Vince, how are you going to put my first defense in a triple threat? Are you intentionally trying to screw over the best champion you’ve ever had!?

{Vince McMahon}
Honestly John, I believe you’ll win. I mean, a triple threat shouldn’t be too hard.....for a god.

JBL begins shaking his head no.

$JBL$
No! I refuse! I will not defend against them!

Vince grows even angrier before pointing to JBL.

{Vince McMahon}
Now damnit you listen here you son of a bitch. You will defend that championship at International Incident or I’ll strip it from your ass. Now get the hell out of my office unless you don’t want to even be included in the match for that belt come next Sunday!

JBL thinks about saying something else, but decides the best thing he can do at this point is just turn and leave. Vince follows him before slamming the door shut in the cameras face before anarchy fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 4:17 pm

As Anarchy continues, we see nothing but a black screen, but can make out a sound very clearly. It’s soft at first, but slowly grows in volume. It’s a voice singing a song that at first we can not make out, but eventually can realize it’s a children’s rhyme. We are also able to realize that the man singing is none other than Bray Wyatt.

[Bray Wyatt]
Black sheep, have you any wool?

A light emerges on screen, the lantern. From its illumination we can see Wyatt holding it, as well as Braun Strowman standing next to him. The two men trying to claim the tag team championships at International Incident, to help spread the message of the Stygian Revolution. Will they be able to let the XWL Universe see? Able to pull the wool out from over their eyes? Silence doubters like TSCI who seek only to mock their message, discarding it in favor of their own vanity?

[Bray Wyatt]
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.

Now firmly in view of the camera, both men come to a halt. As has become customary at this point, the two men look at each other and nod, as Wyatt hands the lantern to Strowman over to Strowman, who accepts. Wyatt adjusts the hat in head head for a few moments before beginning his sermon.

[Bray Wyatt]
When the black sheep speaks up, the other sheep respond with fear.

[Bray Wyatt]
For you see, what we’ve seen from our opponents on this battlefield? Fear. Fear of change. Fear of their own demise. Fear of their eventual collapse. Because they know. They know, that no matter which group of sheep emerge victorious in the battle tonight, it is always the black sheep that wins the war.

Wyatt takes a deep breath in and closes his eyes, feeling the energy around him. The power of Rosemary, coursing through his body.

[Bray Wyatt]
When the queen of hell made I her preacher, I inhabited a part of her soul. A soul with no inhibitions, no fear. A soul that does not let me falter. And so at International Incident, this soul will capture the tag team championships, and the crusade shall begin.

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Braun-strowman-bray-wyatt

The black lamb, the runt of the family would stand by his father's side, towering over him as his massive arms would slowly fold over his chest as eyes narrow slightly as he looks ahead into the darkness.

[BRAUN STROWMAN]
“It doesn't matter who WINS  now. These next handful of weeks are POINTLESS  in the long run of things. We have laid CLAIM to the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS - we have set our sights upon them and made the DEGREE that they truly belong to us and no one else and with that being said who truly would be FOOLISH enough to stand in our way? It would be BEST for all to give us what we want. To offer us the GOLD we wish to have as a PEACE OFFERING as a means to spare the SLAUGHTER that is to come, but like I said - the people are FOOLS - they will DENY this offer and they will RAISE arms against us and in doing so - they will DOOM themselves.”

The monster would glance down for a moment, nothing in this world was ever truly that simple and this was no different, no easy way out for the runts would be offered.

[BRAUN STROWMAN]
“They will fight us and they will fight us with all they have - but it will not be enough. Since we have joined forces none have been able to STOP US. We have TORN through all who stand in our way as we are making a PATH WAY TO THE GOLD. It was what we wanted - it was what SHE wanted and she will not be denied. SEND YOUR ARMIES THEY WILL NOT BE ENOUGH. Try and do all you can to stop us, but know that in a matter of weeks when we step into this ring against the CHAMPIONS we will be leaving with there GOLD and there MORTAL SOULS.”

As the Monster Among Men finishes unleashing his rage at the non-believers, his father would look to him and smile, approving of his message, proud of his lamb. The two men would nod their heads at each other, as Strowman would pass the ever important lantern, the light that guided them, back into the hands of Bray Wyatt. Wyatt would do nothing more but take the lantern, and deliver his final message directly to the camera, as well as the XWL Universe.

[Bray Wyatt]
We're here.

With his sermon over, Wyatt would extinguish the flame leaving nothing more than a faint outline of both men remaining. As Anarchy moves on to the next segment, we can hear a faint whistle, once again of the song Black Sheep.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Cameras cut backstage where we are following Brian Pillman Jr who has changed out of his ring attire into his street attire of jeans and a white t shirt and a black vest as he is seen approaching  Vince McMahons office before being stopped by Charly Caruso with a microphone.

Charly
Hey Brian can I get an interview with you.

Brian Pillman Jr  turns around and sees Charly and has a smile on his face. In a raspy voice some would say Eli Drake caused, Pillman Jr answers Charly.

Pillman Jr.
I was looking to have a word with the bossman but I promised you an interview a couple weeks ago.  I'll just have my word with him after the show.

Charly
Tonight you went against Kyle O'reilly.  In that matchup we saw a resilient Kyle O'reilly but a more resilient and focused Brian Pillman Jr.

Pillman Jr in his raspy voice responds.

Pillman Jr
That's right Charly a more focused and more resilient superstar tonight.  As I recall my opponent guarranteed a victory against me.  Came up short and gave it a good effort.  A solid opponent.  However, Charly the better man came out with the victory here tonight.

Pillman Jr with a pissed off look on his face continues.

Pillman Jr
Then there is of course what happened after my match.  A true piece of shit Eli Drake blind sides me while I'm celebrating my victory.  

Charly
What words do you have for Eli Drake?

Pillman Jr
Words for my good ol friend Eli Drake? Well let me say this...

Pillman Jr looks directly in the camera and points at Vince McMahons office door.

Pillman Jr
Vince I know you are behind that door watching this right now.  For Eli's sake and all the kids that will be watching International Incident. DO NOT PUT ME IN THAT ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH WITH ELI DRAKE BECAUSE I PROMISE YOU HIS BLOOD WILL BE SPATTERED EVERYWHERE!

Pillman Jr takes a couple breaths as he is clearly angry with the thought of Eli Drake.

Charly
Vince McMahon still has yet to decide the participants of the Elimination Chamber.  You have won every match you have had since your defeat against Eli Dr...

Pillman Jr interrupts her.

Pillman Jr
Don't bring trash into the conversation when you talk about such a match as prestigious as the Elimination Chamber.  6 men will enter and only 1 man will come out the victor.  But one thing is for sure in that match.  That one thing is violence.

Charly
That is certain.  As just announced earlier, the World Heavyweight Champion will defend his title against Aiden English and Drew McIntyre.  Your thoughts on potential champions that the winner of the Elimination Chamber could end up facing.

Pillman Jr
Let me go down the line.  Aiden English.  I like this guy.  The man who had lost the title to JBL at Final Stand.  Tonight he lost his match against the Velveteen Dream. A believe he will bounce back next week when he faces Drew McIntyre.  That brings to Drew McIntyre.  This guy comes in here and acts like he runs the place.  He instills the fear of god into the XWL locker room.  Please Drew, you think you are making Brian Pillman Jr shake in his boots. Please.  You lace your own boots just like everyone in the XWL locker rooms.  Just like you JBL.  You call yourself a god.

Pillman Jr cackles as Charly responds.

Charly
Do you think the current World Heavyweight Champion JBL is a joke.

Pillman Jr regains his composure and stops laughing as he responds.

Pillman Jr
JBL is a competitor no doubt about it, but he can lose just like anyone else.  He calls himself a god.  I think he is full of himself.  We will see if he can pull out the victory when the odds aren't in his favor.

Charly
A powerful statement Brian.

Pillman Jr
I think its about time for that great main event tag team matchup. Right Charly?

Charly
That's right. Brian Pillman Jr ladies and gentlemen

The screen fades to black as XWL goes to final commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 4:22 pm

Normal Match

Beat The Clock Sprint

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 WuANmeIXWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 ToYwPI5

Asuka kicks out of that pin attempt making Mandy just a little frustrated over how stubborn Asuka is being. Mandy slowly gets off Asuka and back peddles across the ring. Anyone can tell she attempting to end it. Anyone except Asuka who is slowly getting to her feet in a dazed state. Asuka finally gets up and when she turns around finds Rose charging at her. With quick thinking Asuka does a spinning kick that knocks Mandy down to her knee. With Mandy open Asuka goes to run the ropes but just as she's coming off the ropes towards Mandy something almost trips her up!

Asuka looks out the ring to find the woman that she wronged earlier in the night. Becky smiles at Asuka while the Empress looks livid! Asuka begins screaming at Becky in a language that only she can understand meanwhile Becky simply points behind her. Asuka decides she needs to give this match her full atten-darkness. As Asuka turned around Mandy Rose's knee hitting her square in the face is the last thing Asuka will remember about this episode of Anarchy. The new North American Champion slides into the cover!

3!

[Corey Graves]
SHE DID IT! Mandy Rose has successfully pinned Asuka in her first match since being crowned as the rightful North American Champion! I know it might sound premature, but I'm going to call it right now. Mandy Rose is the great XWL Superstar of all time!

[Renee Young]
Are you KIDDING ME, Graves?! Mandy only won this match because of the interference by Becky Lynch!

[Mauro Ranallo]
It is a rather controversial win for the new North American Champion, but a win nonetheless.

[Corey Graves]
Mandy won fair and square! She's not friends with Becky, how DARE you even suggest that she conspired with that flaming-haired freak!

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 B7LCldJ

Mandy stands to her feet and holds her arms out before raising them up into her signature pose. She laughs haughtily to herself as she runs a hand through her golden blonde hair and blows a kiss down to the semi-unconscious Empress of Tomorrow. Becky and Mandy may not see eye to eye, or even remotely like each other, but tonight they had a common goal and that much was clear by Becky's actions. The Golden Goddess rolls out of the ring and collects her North American Championship, holding it high above her head as she smirks and nods to the booing fans in the front row while she floats by. Rose flashes a momentary glance towards Lynch as she makes her way up the ramp. For a brief second, one might mistake the exchange for some form of camaraderie, but any inkling of that was quickly shot down as the North American Champion brushes off her shoulder in the direction of Lynch, stroking her shiny new belt over her shoulder as she struts by. God's Greatest Creation can be heard spouting: "YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THIS, BECKY. GET USED TO IT." To whih the Fiery Irish Lass-Kicker responds with a confident, but unconcerned grin followed by: "ALL IN DUE TIME, GOLDILOCKS." By this point, Mandy was more concerned in brushing through her long blonde hair and celebrating her victory than the words of The Man, and Becky most certainly has her priorities and sights set on the Empress for the time being.

[Corey Graves]
I'm going to start a petition for Mandy to get her own security team! Common folk like Becky Lynch and Asuka shouldn't be allowed within 50 yards of God's Greatest Creation and her much deserved North American Championship!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Then how exactly is Mandy supposed to defend her title, Corey?

[Corey Graves]
"Defend her title?" Defending is for peasants, Mandy doesn't have to do that! Besides, what would be the point? She's unbeatable! Mark my words right now, Mandy Rose is going to be North American Champion for the rest of time!

[Renee Young]
You've seriously lost it.

Last edited by Sam on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 4:30 pm

Main Event

XWL Tag Team Championships

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 DfNwhyzXWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 XBZ8nMU
XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 DD2799YXWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 UXSYXkt

GOLDEN STAR POWERBOMB! Kota Ibushi just got all of it! Gable is down and out as the crowd is now fully behind Golden Lovers! They want to see them reach the peak only two other teams have reached so far, and now they're just three seconds away! Kota covers Gable...

1!

2!

3! NO

CRACK

KOTA IBUSHI WAS JUST NAILED WITH A STEEL CHAIR ACROSS HIS BACK! Who would do such a thing?!

Corey Graves
Wait, That's Sami Zayn! Sami Zayn just broke up the pin with a steel chair!

Corey was right, Sami Zayn is inside the ring holding a steel chair and smiling down at Ibushi, the ref obviously calls for the bell and your winners by disqualification, The Golden Lovers as the fans are not happy in the slightest, booing Sami and Jay nearly out of the building. Rightfully enraged, Kenny Omega storms the ring but he doesn't get very close to Sami when Jay White, who has now slid into the ring behind Omega, turns him around and delivers a sickening Bladerunner!

Renee Young
Why would they do this! It was such an amazing match!

Mauro Ranallo
Earlier we heard them say that at the end of the night, we'd be talking about the Cut Throats. They had this planned since the night began, this horrid premeditated attack!

Sami Zayn directing traffic now as Gable is still down and Sabin recovering at ringside, Jay gets Ibushi up and throws him into the corner yelling in his face "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TAKE OUR SPOT?!" now fully enraged he wallops Ibushi with strike after strike as Sami picks up Kenny Omega. Sami calls for Jay as he picks Omega up to his feet, Sami lifts Omega for a Brainbuster as Jay does the Throat Slice symbolizing the end for Omega, with a swift superkick to Omega's face Sami drops him for a devastating Brainbuster!

Corey Graves
BRAINBUSTER TO OMEGA! They don't look to be done yet though!

Renee Young
Oh come on, you guys have done enough, just leave...

Instantly after dropping Omega Sami runs full sprint and nearly takes off Kota Ibushis head with a decapitating Helluva Kick but, much like he did at Final Stand, Sami catches Ibushi before he falls. Ibushi out cold in Sami's arms as Sami just tosses Ibushi to Jay who catches him and now has him in position for yet another Blade Runner, Jay slices his throat and drives Ibushis head into the canvas!

Mauro Ranallo
They don't seem like they're done yet! Now they're setting their sights on Chad Gable!

Sami and Jay smile ear to ear as they have one half of the Tag Team Champions right where they want him, Sami yelling "YOU STOLE MY TITLES! YOU LOCKED ME IN A SHARK CAGE! NOW IT'S PAYBACK TIME CHAD!" Jay white stands Gable up and locks him in a full nelson so he can't move, Sami gets in his face yelling inaudible profanities at him, Sami runs off the ropes looking for an obvious Helluva Kick! The kick nails Cha-wait no! Sami Zayn just Helluva Kicked Chris Sabin! Chris Sabin just ran into the ring and pushed Gable out of the way!

Renee Young
CHRIS SABIN JUST SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR CHAD GABLE! WHAT A BOND THESE TWO HAVE!

Corey Graves
That was stupid! All he did was leave himself down and out, now there's no one to protect Gable! It doesn't matter if he was trying to help his friend, in the long run, he doomed them even more.

Sami and Jay look at Sabin and just can't help but to chuckle at his failed attempt to save Gable, he may have spared him at the moment but now Sami and Jay reset their sights on Gable.

Mauro Ranallo
This doesn't look good for Gable at all...He needs to get out of there, these two men want to hurt him.

Sami and Jay walk over to Gable's body, smiling ear to ear, that is until...

Corey Graves
Sami and Jay better split, NOW! These two men are a destructive force the likes we haven't seen before!

It looks as if Sami and Jay had the same idea, their smiles dropping as Rosemary leads Braun and Bray out onto the stage, Braun and Bray b-Line for the ring! Sami and Jay backing up to the ropes as Braun and Bray enter the ring the fans growing with excitement, they seem to want to see these two fight right here right now! Jay taps Sami's chest and motions behind them, Sami nods as both men leave the ring as the boo's now raining down louder than before. They wanted to see Sami and Jay be thrown around by big and spooky but instead, Sami and Jay retreat to fight another day.

Renee Young
I'm glad someone came out here and stopped that onslaught...

Corey Graves
I wouldn't be so sure Renee!

Bray and Braun go after the Tag Team Champs, Braun picking up Sabin and Bray picking up Gable. Braun nearly drives Sabin through the mat with a powerslam as Bray drives Gable's head into the canvas with a Sister Abigail!  Bray and Braun look at the carnage in the ring and can't help to smile as the boo's rain down upon them. Rosemary slides into the ring with TCSI's Titles and hands them to her attack dogs, they raise the belts high in the air as Anarchy fades away for the night, leaving Sami and Jay on the stage staring at the Titles, now in the clutches of two people they want nothing to do with, Braun and Bray raising the Titles, Golden Lovers on the outside still recovering but now staring in the direction of Sami and Jay, and TCSI devastated and lying on the mat.

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019   XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 4/1/2019 - 4/8/2019
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2