Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019

Go down 
+7
Slothio
KingWolf
Harmon
Zack
Sam
Strummania
P.R Son
11 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: EagleBank Arena
Fairfax, Virginia

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT
Arena For Matches: RAW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Swrkt9I XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 6Uuty3g

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 DYfyUZK XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 ToYwPI5

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 JuYisf1 XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 JcWeeuI

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 3PN4K1P XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 1pMphPK
XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Tcd05gr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 XVLrt3Z XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 75SY0uV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Aleister-Black1

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 AROEfwe XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 XOm9957

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 1c1jqxW XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Nm4fXu2

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 BJxVn8I XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 PQH2dR7

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 TAt1cL2 XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 5lddOVE

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 QnHxdHV XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 E14krLC

Best of 7: Match 5

World Television Championship

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Curt-Hawkins1 XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 5N6EyUy

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 AkMAzqj XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 ATTXmaj
XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 DfIEhnp XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 8bEZeB5

Main Event

Triple Threat Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 PKDfUzbXWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 XUsR1ES
XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 FD6kTihXWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Tyler10
XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 U0QwPaA & Partner Of His Choosing

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 5:00 pm

Posting for Tyler/AJ

With another week in the books, Anarchy opens up to a roar of cheers as the pyrotechnics go off in a specific pattern before the cameras pan the live audience in attendance, most of which are holding up signs in support of their favorite Superstars while wearing their merchandise or signs in spite of their least favorite. The smell of smoke fills the stage and the surrounding seconds, similar to that of a freshly cut lawn, only objectively more harmful or so we're told to believe. As the smoke clears, the Titantron lights up as we're greeted to a visual image from the outside of a building with a sign that reads “Trash City News.” One swift cut later, we're taken within said building, to show a section of cubicles beaming with sounds of news being rapidly exchanged amongst themselves, whether it is accurate or not has yet to be seen. A screen transition ensues before we become a proverbial fly on the wall, watching the inner workings of the two lead news people in the form of Chad Gable and Chris Sabin within the room.

Gable is shown wearing a “TCSI” inspired vest and his trusty headband while Sabin wears a plastic visor on his head along with a pencil resting on his ear. Gable sits on one end of the desk, mashing away on a typewriter. Despite the technological advances in the last five years ago, Gable opts to remain faithful to the classic, a very audible “Ding!” being occasionally heard before he has to slide the roller back into place to continue his typing. On the opposite end, Sabin is vigorously and purposefully pressing buttons on what appears to be a calculator, the roll of paper on top of it being burned through in record time. With both “Stupid Idiots” hard at work, Gable is the first to notice that Sabin isn't in possession of a typewriter but instead a calculator.

[Chad Gable]
What are you doing?

Chris Sabin
Taxes.

[Chad Gable]
Make sure to do mine as well. Wait, am I really the only one booking?

Chris Sabin
You're writing a book?

[Chad Gable]
You heard what Alex said. We’re the GMs. That means making matches. Booking!

Chris Sabin
I thought we were the Trash City Stupid Idiots, I don't see a “G” or an “M” in that. What's with all the acronyms these days?

[Chad Gable]
Chris. Matches. Now.

Chris Sabin
But you don't even smoke.

[Chad Gable]
Why I team with you I’ll- wait a minute, we get to book the golden lovers against someone.

Chris Sabin
Let's make them fight each other, like we did back in the day.

[Chad Gable]
That made us stronger. Bad idea.

Chris Sabin
True. The last thing we need is for Kenneth and Kofi to get stronger. I mean, did you see how much they lifted last week?

[Chad Gable]
Exactly. So, we need to focus on matches, Chris. No taxes.

Chris Sabin
No taxes? But if I don't do them, who will? Eric? He doesn't even know how to count.

[Chad Gable]
I think I have an idea.

Chris Sabin
Don't you always.

With that, the scene fades and we're taken towards a live version of the arena.

The theme of tonight's guest General Managers in The Trash City Stupid Idiots begins to play to a positive reaction from the live audience in attendance. They step out from behind the curtain in record time, no theatrics, no over the top entrance, just a couple of “Stupid Idiots” and their Championship Gold wrapped around their waist, dressed in casual clothing. As they begin to walk down the entrance ramp, the camera cuts towards the commentary team of Mauro Ranallo, Renee Young and Corey Graves.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome Ladies & Gentlemen to a very...interesting episode of Anarchy!

[Corey Graves]
Is interesting your way of talking about the pair of idiots at the helm tonight?

[Renee Young]
That's a bit mean...

[Corey Graves]
They literally call themselves Stupid Idiots.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You mean Trash City Stupid Idiots.

[Corey Graves]
How does that distinction somehow make that better?

[Renee Young]
Yes they're not exactly the type of people you see running a show such as this...but that's why Mr. McMahon is bringing this type of unique management to Anarchy every week. He wants to try new things and see what could potentially stick as the permanent General Manager.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Besides, isn't two General Managers better than one?

[Corey Graves]
With the two of them together they don't equal even half of a standard General Manager. Didn't you just hear them? They haven't even finalized tonight's card.

[Renee Young]
You act as if other General Managers haven't added matches to the show as it's in progress.

[Corey Graves]
But from the way it sounds it's like there are no matches made yet, what even is going to be the opening contest? What's The Main-Event? Why are people supposed to stay tuned?

With the commentary team still being heard, the camera returns to the XWL Tag Team Champions, who have just made it to the ringside area, Gable scaling the steel ring steps on the left side of the ramp while Sabin takes the scenic route, walking around the opposite end and around the ring until he reaches the timekeeper's area. He retrieves two microphones and rolls into the ring through the bottom rope, tossing Gable his microphone before they begin posing on opposite turnbuckles, the shot cutting back to the three person team.

[Mauro Ranallo]
While we may not know what is happening yet tonight, we do know what we can likely expect. Seth Rollins is supposed to be making his big return as promised last week. Randy Orton promised The Age Of Orton was once again upon us.

[Renee Young]
Not to mention with The Masked Assailant unmasked a few weeks ago as Velveteen Dream there's likely more chaos involving him and Shawn Michaels as Final Stand draws near. Asuka & Becky Lynch are on a collision course for Final Stand as they prepare to compete in a Submission Match I expect to see a message or two sent in that regard.

[Corey Graves]
What about the chaos that is The Intercontinental Title scene? Matt retained over Havoc, then Breeze, then his match with Ricochet was interfered in, which led to a Triple Threat which Havoc won last week. We were supposed to crown a contender between Breeze & Bryan but that ended in a double count out. What even is happening?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Liv Morgan was backstage earlier still parading around with Natalya's Women's Championship...as she and Tessa await their clash with the dominant Champion in just two weeks on the grand stage.

[Renee Young]
Brian Pillman Jr. & Eli Drake seemed interested in tagging it up again tonight, might The Tag-Team Champions grant them that opportunity against another team?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Actually Corey, I believe we do know at least one match. Curt Hawkins and World Television Champion Andrade Cien Almas enter into their 5th match in their Best of 7 series.

[Corey Graves]
They didn't even book that, that was booked for them.

[Renee Young]
Well I mean you're right...but let's wait and reserve judgment until after they've spoken. They're both in the ring now, ready to give their General Manager address let's let them tell us what's happening tonight.

[Corey Graves]
If THEY even know...

Back in the ring, we see Gable and Sabin partake in an all too familiar game of Rock Paper Scissors, a game which Gable wins in the first round, giving him the opening words to the live audience in attendance.

[Chad Gable]
Holla, Holla, Holla

Sabin steps up, pulling the mic away from Gable, confused.

Chris Sabin
What the hell was that?

[Chad Gable]
That was Teddy Long, Playa!

Chris Sabin
Don't..... Don't do that again. Just, say the idea.

[Chad Gable]
Oh yeah, right.

Gabe clears his throat, looking around at the audience as he puts on his most professional attitude yet.

[Chad Gable]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. As most, if not all of you know, tonight's Anarchy is presented and ran by yours truly, TCSI. Now, one might ask what is in store? Another Christmas Special? Sadly no. Chris was not down to repeat that again so early in the year. However, we did set forth some ideas that we've turned into matches. But first, news about us.

Sabin steps forward now, mic in hand, raising it as his partner did.

Chris Sabin
Firstly, unlike some of our predecessors, we will not be competing tonight. We didn't feel it was fair to book ourselves in matches considering that could call into question our integrity. Secondly, we also went ahead and made it to where we can not be booked next week. Next week, we will be traveling to Japan to prepare for our Final Stand opponents. So, be prepared for that. Enough about us though.

[Chad Gable]
Tonight, we have a stacked card for you guys. See, we don't halfass stuff. So we are trying to give you the best show possible. We are going to announce only two matches and leave the rest as surprises for you all. Since we just spoke of them, we'd like to announce the match for the Golden Lovers tonight: a gauntlet. They'll be taking on teams of our choosing to help prepare them for the grandest stage of them all. Or, they'll lose, just like last week.

The crowd has a mixed reaction on this to which Gable ignores.

[Chad Gable]
But this one, which was my idea that I hold very dearly in my heart despite people higher up fighting me on it, is our main event and it has to do with the third coolest belt, only coming up short to the ones around our waist. Tonight we will see the four men and Tyler Breeze fight each other in a triple threat tag match. Ricochet and Matt Sydal taking on Jimmy Havoc and Tyler Breeze taking on Daniel Bryan and a partner of his choosing. In an attempt to not only spark more interest in the coolest form of wrestling ever: tag team wrestling, but to also hype up the chaos that has been going on between those people.

Chris Sabin
And because tag-team wrestling isn't only limited to Men we're showing how progressive and awesome we are by throwing both contenders to The Women's Championship together against the team of Kairi Sane & Alexa Bliss which we're pretty sure is only actual tag team in the Women's Division...so that's like a no brainer.

[Chad Gable]
As you see, we are very proud of the show we are attempting to bring to you guys tonight. So without further ado, let's get this night underway!

With that, the duo jump  with each launching a fist into the air. The picture freezes on this, their theme song playing once more as we roll on to another segment.

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 10:49 pm

As Anarchy continues on from the opening segment, we cut backstage where backstage corespondent Dasha Fuentes is standing by as she prepares for her upcoming interview. But with just 2 weeks until Final Stand, and a lot of Superstars with big matches on the rise, and those hoping to get themselves on the card, we wonder who her guest or even guests...might be?

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 U8nOFWx

[Dasha Fuentes]
Good evening Ladies & Gentlemen, my next guests have quickly developed quite the friendship as they've recently navigated their own rivalries and found a connection that truthfully no one expected to happen given how their first interaction went...but tonight they team up for the first time ever in Tag-Team action as they face off with the two Women that will be competing for The Women's Championship against Natalya at Final Stand. How will they fair against Liv Morgan & Tessa Blanchard? We'll perhaps get an insight from them during the course of this interview. But without further delay, please welcome Alexa Bliss & Kairi Sane.

After Dasha's warm welcome, Little Miss Bliss & The Pirate Princess both step into frame side by side with smiles to mirror Dasha's as they show off their color coordinated gear in preparation for their Tag-Team Match later.

[Dasha Fuentes]
First of all I'd like to congratulate you Alexa on your big victory 2 weeks ago when you defeated Ruby Riott in a Steel Cage Match.

[Alexa Bliss]
Well thank you, Dasha...but to be completely honest with you...I'd prefer to just leave her out of our conversation if that's okay with you? I've wasted enough time allowing her to tear me down, and dissect every part of who I was, and now am...I refuse to give her the attention she wants. She wants me to boast about beating her, because in her sick demented little head that acts as if beating her is some huge accomplishment. Which, all I did is beat someone that tries way too hard to be the talk of the division when she's barely even bothered actually wrestling but only a handful of times since Natalya removed The "Gatekeeper" from her position. Did it feel good to stand over her and smile after everything she's put me through? Absolutely, but I am washing my hands of that "filth" because if she ever tries what she did before again? I'll remind her why they call me The Wicked Witch of XWL. And that's because my fury isn't something you want to be on the other end of.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Of course that victory was aided by you Kairi who heroically scaled that Steel Cage and came crashing down onto Nia Jax & Ruby Riott with an appropriately named "Insane" Elbow. What prompted you to perform such a daring risk?

Kairi Sane
When you have someone like Nia Jax, someone who uses their size to its fullest advantage, you have to think outside the box and use what you have at your disposal. For Nia, it's her size. For me, it's my speed, it's my ability to do whatever it takes to stop the harm that was coming to a friend. When Nia showed up and ripped the door from its hinges, when she decided to stick her nose in business that didn't concern her, I made the decision to do the same. I will admit, when I ran down the ramp, I had no intentions of doing what I did, but as I stood on the outside looking in, I saw the woman that defeated me earlier in the evening and my instincts led me to climb the cage from the outside and dive into the ring from the top of the cage because I knew that nothing else I could possibly do would stop her. In the end, it led to Alexa drawing inspiration from the maneuver and showing not only the world, but also the woman that shall not be named that she isn't a pushover, that she isn't going to let anybody else use her past against her.

Alexa leans in closer to Kairi, nestling her head on her shoulder very appreciative of her kind words, and all of her support since all of this began.

[Dasha Fuentes]
So with your recent conquest, and you Kairi with perhaps a new found motivation to maybe one day overcome The Irresistible Force...The XWL Universe has one question, what's next? Of course Final Stand is 2 weeks away and currently neither of you have found your way onto the card, do you have any plans on how to get there?

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean tonight's a pretty big opportunity if you think about it. We're going to square off with The Number One Contenders to The Women's Championship...and, while I didn't know this at the time, I had them on A Moment Of Bliss last week and got to know them more, including what makes them tick...so I'm not going to say I'm an expert or anything on what we can expect from them as opponents, but....I kind of can.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Well while The Co-General Managers didn't reveal the match until the start of the show, we understand they informed you of this last week so you've had a week to prepare. Kairi, can you tell us about how you've been training for this big match? Because while it most likely won't lead to either of you being added to the match at Final Stand...one of them COULD be the next Women's Champion...and a victory over them might put you in line for a title opportunity?

Kairi Sane
The training in preparation for this match was a learning experience, neither of us have really needed to depend on someone else in a match, Alexa with her previous alienation of the women's locker room and me doing my best work alone. It was... refreshing to coordinate moves and combine our efforts in the days leading into this match, each learning from the experiences of the other and doing our best to mask each others weaknesses with our strengths. And while we aren't expecting a Championship match to come from this, we aren't going to let that deter us from showing everybody watching what we're capable of as a team.

[Alexa Bliss]
I couldn't have said it better myself. Obviously as competitors in this business, it is our goal one day to be Champion...and seeing as there's two titles in the division...being Champion at the same time is both a pretty cool thought, and a real possibility. I've been very outspoken of my desire to get into the title hunt...and Kairi of course was apart of The First Ever North American Championship Match...a match mind you that she wasn't pinned in so I'd say whether we're at Final Stand or not? Tonight is our moment to prove why we should be at the front of the line regardless of what title it's for.

[Dasha Fuentes]
So given your future goals, and the importance of this match...how are your nerves heading into it? It is after all the first time you're teaming up together? Practice is one thing but putting that into action and also knowing what the other is going to do before they do it is another.

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean fair point, but you forget our only match competing against one another was a Trading Places Match...where we literally had to become each other, and I'd say that gave us an edge in that regard because we stepped into each other's shoes, once again...literally.

[Dasha Fuentes]
I suppose another edge you have over your opponents tonight is they're not exactly "friends" and the likelihood of them actually getting along in there tonight isn't great. But perhaps their will to show Natalya what her fate might be at Final Stand is enough to get through their personal issues? What do you think, Kairi?

Kairi Sane
I don't think anything they do tonight will top Natalya's double Sharpshooter in her Trios match two weeks ago. That's not to imply that they won't have a trick or two up their sleeves, I'm sure they do but if they think they're going to get a chance to use whatever they have in mind, especially against us, they're in for a Blissfully rude awakening. And while it's true that this is our first official match as a team, we have something that they don't: Trust. Tonight, we're facing two women, they are facing three. Not only are they facing us, they're facing each other because they have to keep looking over their shoulder, waiting for the other to make their move, to betray them for the sought after momentum heading into Final Stand and that will cost them the victory.

Alexa smirks in full agreement, nodding as she raises her hand up at Kairi who immediately responds with a high-five. Their palms remain pressed together, until their arms lower simultaneously as they follow through with a friendly hug. After a couple of seconds Alexa pulls away briefly to direct the mic back at herself to give one final statement.

[Alexa Bliss]
She had my back before I even deserved it...and tonight...we can with certainty that we have each others back, while our opponents? Will strike at the first chance they get to stab each other in theirs.

The Pirate Princess gives a similar "smirk" as Alexa did previously nodding in agreement herself before the two turn and walk off camera together to further prepare for their big match later against The Number One Contenders to The Women's Championship as the cameras fade out.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 8:48 pm

Anarchy returns from commercial as the camera zooms in on Mauro, Corey and Renee.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Well the night has only just begun but we are mere weeks away from Final Stand and everyone is jockeying for position. Corey what do you think we should expect tonight?

{Corey Graves}
Well Mauro, I'm personally interested in what's going on with the Intercontinental Championship.  You have the Iron Man of the XWL Matt Sydal, who has successfully defended his title on multiple occasions and you have no clear number one contender after the double count out last week between Daniel Bryan and Tyler Breeze.

{Renee Young}
You cannot forget about the man who has continually been a thorn in the side of the champion, Jimmy Havoc. Showing up at costly times, repeatedly leaving Sydal laying as well as attacking Ricochet during the championship match that saw Sydal and Ricochet battle.

{Corey Graves}
Yes, and that night we saw Jimmy Havoc standing tall holding the Intercontinental Title high as Sydal laid outside the ring and Ricochet laid in the middle.

As Jimmy's name is said the arena goes black and suddenly

{Corey Graves}
Speak of the devil, the crazy psychopath who has been waging a warpath here in the XWL has arrived. Let's see what he has to say.

Jimmy makes his way to the ring, spiked mask on and trench coat billowing behind him. He climbs into the ring, unclips the mask as it drops to the floor and demands a microphone.

Jimmy Havoc
Hah! What a pathetic excuse for a champion. First, he barely beats me defending his championship. So I made very clear what I thought of him as champion as I dropped his neck upon the gold. Then Mr Iron Man decided he was going to give Boy Wonder Ricochet the shot that was rightfully and truly mine. And just as Matty was about to make a triumphant defense, his hopes and dreams came crashing down with a lone shot from a steel chair.

You see, I don't forgive and I don't forget. And when I was finally given my opportunity, when I was finally given my chance to truly show the XWL universe what I was made of, what happened? Oh, that's right. I left Matty lying helpless outside the ring while I pinned his buddy Ricochet to the mat. You want to know who the true number one contender is? You are looking at him. Jimmy. Fucking. Havoc.

A spotlight hits the stage to reveal a figure with his hand extended into the air. He looks up with the crowd going wild, the figure being the One and Only, Ricochet. He looks down, the spotlight falling and the arena lights coming up as he smiles around at the audience. He draws a mic from his jacket pocket, looking from the crowd, now down the ring where Jimmy Havoc stands, a scowl across his face.

[Ricochet]
So, it's not just me right? This guy is just, really, cranky all the time? Listen here Jimmy, I get that you feel like you're owed a title shot. I mean, what sore loser doesn't want another shot? And I'll give you the credit that you pinned me in a match last week. But I mean seriously, how many times do you need to fight and lose clean before you realize that you're at the back of the line?

A "loser" chant begins around the arena. Jimmy seems fairly irritated but Ricochet just smiles.

[Ricochet]
Allow me to set the record straight with you pal: The shot isn't yours. If it wasn't for you Havoc, I might very well be Interconinental Champion. If it wasn't for you, I might have a match of the year candidate. If it wasn't for you, well, I'm sure these people would be enjoying themselves. So, let's give the people what they want and me what I deserve. Another shot against my friend Matt Sydal, without Jimmy Havoc there to ruin it.

The camera pants down to a pair of custom fur boots that emerge from behind the curtain as they strut out onto the stage. While the camera gradually pans up, eventually revealing none other than Prince Pretty, Tyler Breeze, Breeze has a pair of designer sunglasses on his face to shield him from the harsh and flashing lights of the countless fans and paparazzi. However, as he walks passed Ricochet, he pinches the frame of his glasses and tilts them down the bridge of his nose while he takes a long, judgmental look at him until he eventually just brushes him off and continues walking right by him down the ramp.

Tyler Breeze
Oh as IF you shiny, bald buffoon... You two bumbling neanderthals couldn't tell a Fendi from a Louis, and you expect yourselves to be taken seriously?... Honestly, the audacity of unattractive people seems to have hit a peak this year and it's highly concerning. However, while we're on the topic of things that concern ME, I could have sworn I heard someone say: "the Intercontinental Championship," and if my elegant ears don't deceive me, it wasn't immediately followed by: "will soon belong to, and look GORGEOUSSS on, Tyler Breeze." This is double-y troubling to me because as you see, last week I participated in a Number One Contender's match, and I believe it's fair to say that I was the clear winner of that unfavorable contest. So, why don't YOU return to polishing your dome-head, YOU run off and persecute whoever it was who gave you the impression that guyliner is an acceptable fashion statement in 2019, and you can BOTH leave the immeasurable burden of the Intercontinental Championship match at Final Stand, to ME.

“Yes!” chants fill the arena as the theme of Daniel Bryan begins to play, causing a positive reaction to fill the air as the look of disgust fills the face of XWL's resident Gorgeous Superstar in Tyler Breeze. A few moments pass before the intro becomes a thing of the past and the theme kicks in, causing Daniel Bryan to emerge from behind the curtain and stand on the stage with a microphone in hand.

Daniel Bryan
I just don't get it, all three of you have had your chance to face Matt Sydal for his Intercontinental Championship to varying levels of success, mainly none seeing as he still has the Championship wrapped snugly around his waist. He's beaten Jimmy Havoc quite handedly if memory serves me, he upstaged Mr. One and Only when she showed the world that anything Ricochet could do, Matt Sydal could do better and he proved that Tyler Breeze was out of his element when it comes competing in that ring. And despite all that, you're all still out here, demanding that you “deserve” a rematch.

Daniel Bryan
Did you notice a name missing from that list? Because I did: Daniel Bryan. All of you stepped up and got knocked down one by one like the dominoes you are, but not me. I haven't had my opportunity to face Matt Sydal yet so if anybody is in front of the line, it's me!

As The 4 Superstars all vying to be the one that should face Matt Sydal for The Intercontinental Championship begin to bicker, talking over each other and tensions rising as they take exception to each other's claims...suddenly, the very loud and slightly obnoxious sound of someone clearing their throat echoes through the arena...within moments they all turn to the source of this difficult to ignore noise...and without the need for a theme, a spotlight, or any fancy introduction...there stands The Intercontinental Champion proudly standing at the top of the stage with his title over his shoulder, and the microphone raised in at angle as he proceeds to cough in an attention grabbing manner, in case he hasn't drawn everyone's eyes to him with his previous gesture.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Gentlemen, gentlemen...please, there's no need to fight over me...I mean it's flattering but I'm gonna be honest it's not the best "look."

XWL's very own Tony Stark spins his wrist for a moment, surveying the situation as he eyes Daniel Bryan, Tyler Breeze, Ricochet, and Jimmy Havoc down before continuing.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Last I checked, this is a title defended amongst MEN...while all I see before me are children arguing over the same toy. I mean really, back in my day when I was a lowly challenger vying for a title...you know, eons ago because it feels like I've been Champion forever...I wouldn't waste my time coming out here and SAYING why I deserve a shot over someone else, no...I would go one step further and be willing to PROVE why that was not an opinion but a gold's honest FACT! An Ironclad truth that if someone wishes to challenge? I would be more than willing to prove them a liar. Yet, have ANY of you said such a thing? No. You want it to be you, and hey I get your reasons...you want to be Champion, but answer me this...WHY do you want to be Champion? WHY do you think you can take this from me when over half of you already had your shot and...not to rub it in or anything...but last I checked...

Matt's head tilts down, staring at The Intercontinental Championship, and then proceeds to tap it to be sure it's not some sort of mirage, before looking back at them with a smile.

[[Matt Sydal]]
I'M STILL CHAMPION!

An audible "You didn't beat me!" echoes from Daniel Bryan as the other challenger all glare from their positions.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Excuse you, I wasn't finished...you had your time Danny boy now it's my turn, I have the floor...just like I have the title...you know, a thing you've never won in XWL. But hey, I'm a giving Champion...I mean I issued an Open Challenge...granted it wasn't exactly my choice...but I as Champion went out to that ring to defend my title and you Jimmy Havoc accepted. And after you accepted, I beat you. And then I gave again when I issued another open challenge which you Tyler accepted...granted you did so by jumping Ricochet in line but hey I let it slide and after said acceptance, and you pulling out a mirror to check your "features" were still in tact, I reminded you there are no "time outs" in a title match and beat you too. Then Ricochet I being the giving Champion, and caring friend that I am defended my title against you...which if it wasn't for grumpy over there...I would have beaten you after said acceptance but he had to interfere...and that was a whole thing. But then last week...finally after my generosity, I was set to find out who my Number One Contender is. Until you Daniel & you Tyler decided to get caught up in your emotions and brawl into the crowd ending the match disappointingly in a whimper, leaving me STILL without a challenger.

He shakes his head rather disappointingly as he one by one looks at the four Superstars that have thrown their name in the hat at some point or another before tonight, and have once again done so tonight.

[[Matt Sydal]]
So I guess, I'm just going to have to keep being the one that's "giving" in this relationship huh? I mean I know I'm Champion, but like...do I have to do EVERYTHING? I wish I could just sit back, y'all hash this out, come back with whoever is deemed my challenger...but since matches keep being interfered in, since number one contender matches can't have an actual outcome...I'm going to ONCE AGAIN...have to look inside my enormous golden heart and be the bigger person, aren't I? So screw it, you all want a shot? Well, they call me The Golden One, The Iron Man of XWL, The Longest Reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history, XWL's own Tony Stark, Intercontinental Champion...and I guess you might as well call me Oprah too because YOU GET A SHOT, YOU GET A SHOT, AND YOU, AND YOU...EVERYONE HERE GETS A TITLE SHOT AT FINAL STAND!

Fairfax Virginia erupts with loud cheers at the idea of that match taking place on the biggest show of the year. It may be a bit cocky to present such a match, but as we've learned many times over the course of Matt's career in XWL it's that he is one hell of a fighting champion and he makes it his mission to face whoever because he believes he is the best and is second to none. And not only that he's not just talk, he backs his arrogance up and with a track record like his it's hard to doubt him. Matt's finger extends out in front of him following that announcement, directing it at The Final Stand XI sign hanging in the distance with a huge grin on his face....that is, until a couple seconds pass by, and suddenly his certainty is slightly diminished as his finger that was once pointing at the sign with determination...now has begun to scratch his forehead.

[[Matt Sydal]]
I mean, proving that's okay with The General Manager...or General Managers? Do either of you have them on speed dial? Do I need to go to Vince? Does anyone know the proper channel for getting this approved...because I'm gonna be honest, I've been so busy SUCCESSFULLY DEFENDING THIS TITLE PRACTICALLY EVERY WEEK...that I feel like there's a new boss every week or something.  Did I miss something? There was Alexa, which...wasn't bad...then some guy that I'm not even going to try and pronounce his name...then Heyman...and...it's just too confusing, can we get some clarity here? I'm trying to make a grand gesture and valiantly defend my title against four people on the grandest stage of them all...but..I think I need permission...so do one of you wanna go back there and try to find our who our boss is tonight? That'd be great.

As if summoned by sheer will alone, the theme of the Trash City Stupid Idiots, tonight's General Managers, begins to play throughout the arena to a positive reaction from the live audience in attendance. The XWL Tag Team Champions emerge from behind the curtain with a microphone in hand and stand on opposite sides of the Intercontinental Champion, each exchanging a look with one another before Sabin is the first to speak.

Chris Sabin
How's it going, Matthew? I haven't seen you since I beat you in the center of that ring, something that no one out here has managed to do. So I ask you, where's my Intercontinental Championship match?

[Chad Gable]
Chris, this isn't the time nor the place. Besides, we don't want to end up like the last General Manager that gave themselves a title match.

Sabin, not wanting to create a scene with his best friend, simply mumbles to himself and nods his head, allowing Gable to continue.

[Chad Gable]
Are you sure this is what you want?

Without hesitation Matt briefly raises his microphone to respond to Chad's question.

[[Matt Sydal]]
I don't talk just to hear myself speak contrary to popular belief...when I say something? That is the truth, and the truth is...YES...I am DAMN sure that I want to continue to prove why I am The Iron Man Of XWL!

[Chad Gable]
I just want you to fully grasp the severity of your decision. As you might remember, I was the Intercontinental Champion once upon a time, back when Chris and myself hated each others guts, and I was in a similar position as you are now: Anybody and everybody coming out of the wood works to challenge me for my Intercontinental Championship. Do you know what I did? I did what any man that thrives for competition did: I challenged them all at the same time inside the Elimination Chamber! In my head, this was my chance to prove to all the doubters, to all the naysayers that Chad Gable was a fighting Champion, and do you know what happened? I lost. So I ask you again, are you absolutely sure this is what you want?

No words are spoken from Sydal, instead opting a sole, yet confident filled nod as his answer. Gable mouths “Okay” to himself before raising the microphone back up to his lips.

[Chad Gable]
Then at Final Stand, the Intercontinental Championship will be defended against not one, not two but four opponents when Matt Sydal puts his Championship on the line against Jimmy Havoc, Ricochet, Tyler Breeze and Daniel Bryan in a Fatal 5 Wa-

Chad is literally one word away from being finished when suddenly Matt interjects.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Actually, to go back to what you said...I'm afraid I'm having second thoughts...

Chris Sabin
You're ready to say screw it and defend it against me instead great let's get a re-

[Chad Gable]
Chris, we've talked about this...we don't wanna be JBL...JBL doesn't even wanna be JBL. Now what is it, Matt? You said you were sure, but if you...

Again, Matt cuts him off before he can finish, as if he feels its urgent he says whatever he has to say.

[[Matt Sydal]]
Oh no, I still want the match...but you see, seeing as it is Final Stand...the showcase of the immortals and whatnot, I think...and I'm sure you'll agree we should kick things up a notch. Like, you said this reminds you of when you voluntarily put yourself up as tribune in The Elimination Chamber...and hey seeing as I've already beaten a couple of these guys, and I won this title in an Elimination Match....why don't we go ahead and make it a FATAL 5 WAY ELIMINATION MATCH! But wait, seeing as the action if Daniel Bryan & Tyler Breeze's little brawl last week proved is unlikely to remain in the ring...let's also make it FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!

Chad looks at Chris for a moment, as if to say..."is this guy serious? I already told him it's a bad idea why is he making it even worse?" To which Chris just shrugs like "I told you it woulda been easier to just give me a title match."  

[Chad Gable]
I mean, I feel like you're going to regret this...but sure it'll be Jimmy Havoc versus Ricochet versus Tyler Breeze versus Daniel Bryan versus Matt Sydal at Final Stand in a Fatal 5 Way, Elimination....Falls Count Anywhere Match for The Intercontinental Championship!

With that HUGE match now set in stone for Final Stand by The Tag-Team Champions who are serving as guest General Managers this evening, the crowd resumes their excited roar as they take their leave, and the focus shifts to a shot of all 5 men who will be in that match. You see determination on each of their faces, and while the challengers are full of determination...as Matt proceeds to raise his Intercontinental Championship up for all of them to see, you can tell that same determination lies within him.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Well just when you think the card at Final Stand couldn't be anymore stacked...WOW!

{Renee Young}
A Fatal 5 Way Elimination Falls Count Anywhere Match for The Intercontinental Championship, it takes a lot of guts to sign yourself up for a match like that.

{Corey Graves}
Guts? More like stupidity. This is a match with not just one challenger, or two, or three, but FOUR...where ALL of them have to be eliminated, and those eliminations could occur ANYWHERE!

{Mauro Ranallo}
It's a tall task but for a Champion with the reputation that Matt Sydal has achieved, I'd expecting nothing less.

{Renee Young}
I think tonight's Main-Event just got even more interesting now because really, a match like this an opportunity to gain or keep momentum...and while it may be a Triple Threat Tag-Team Match...and we may not know who Daniel Bryan's partner is going to be it's ultimately every man for himself to show why they are going to be the one leaving Final Stand with The Intercontinental Championship.

The scene closes out from the sight of The Intercontinental Champion staring off with his 4 challengers as The Final Stand remains in focus hanging in the distance as a reminder of when this big clash is going to go down.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 XVLrt3ZXWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 75SY0uV

New guys first match you should watch it

it's pretty good honestly

I enjoyed the match you should watch it

no?

okay fine.

HA HAVE FUN READING NERD

Becky Lynch looks like shes had just about enough of this match as she looks to end it, Becky grabs Bayley's arm and locks in the Dis-Arm-Her!

Renee Young
That mightRanallo Becky has it in deep!

Mauro Ranello
She's going to have to tap or get out of that submission or Becky's going to break her arm!

Mauro was right as Becky doesn't let up putting more and more pressure on Bayley's arm, all seems lost for Bayley it's time for her to fight or flight.

Renee Young
I believe in you, Bayley! Fight for what you want!

Bayley is fighting and crawling for the ropes, Becky tries to reposition the submission to get more pressure until...

Corey Graves
Oh boy! Asuka is here! Becky's about to pay for last week!

Becky instantly lets go and turns her attention towards the stage where Asuka is now mocking her from! Shes taken her eye off of Bayley which is never a good idea....

Renee Young
Watch out Becky! Turn around!

Becky does turn around, but far too late as Bayley already has her in her clutches and lifts her up with almost one arm and hits a devastating Bayley to Belly!

Renee Young
Asuka ruining this great match by getting involved!

Corey Graves
Asuka? This is all Becky's fault for taking her eyes off the prize!

Bayley covers Becky for the 1....2...3! Bayley has done it! Asuka stands at the top of the ramp as Becky lays in the middle of the ring staring at the ceiling, Bayley celebrates her win as Asuka walks into the back leaving Becky and Bayley in the ring as we go to commercial
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 12:19 am

Following that segment, we're abruptly taken backstage where the cameraman seems to be oddly fumbling around with his camera in order to record this event discreetly. Amidst the chaos, none other than Liv Morgan can be heard squealing demands at the staff as they appear to be at some kind of photoshoot location. Although, considering the hostility of the environment, it almost feels closely related to a hostage situation. On Liv's shoulder is Natalya's coveted, and still stolen, Women's Championship. The staff seem terrified of the on-edge Juvenile Delinquent, and rightfully so. After the world witnessed her true untapped potential at the bloody expense of Natalya, anyone in their right mind would think twice about crossing XWL's resident and unpredictable brat.

LIV Morgan!
I SAID NOBODY MOVE!... YOU, go get me a coffee! YOU, tie my shoelaces! And YOU, take my picture with my title!

Photographer
... I-I'm sorry, bu-

LIV Morgan!
BUT WHAT?!

Photographer
b-but this photoshoot is booked the Women's Champion... Natalya.

Liv's jaw drops in the utmost offense as she narrows her eyes at the photographer and slowly, step-by-step, makes her way over until the two are practically nose-to-nose. The squinting and icy blue eyes of the Delinquent are burning merciless holes straight through the soul of the photographer as the pseudo-Champion takes a deep breath.

LIV Morgan!
That's weird, y'know, I've never met a BLIND photographer before... DO YOU SEE THIS? THIS means that I am the Champion! Are you refusing to take the Champion's picture?!

Liv raises the title high, right in the face of the photographer, who promptly backs down and grabs his camera, gesturing for Liv to take her place in front of the backdrop.

Photographer
N-NO, no..! Of course not.

LIV Morgan!
That's more like it!.. Now, make sure ya get my good side.

While the photographer snaps more than just a few photos, Liv sports numerous poses, all of which blatantly flaunt Natalya's stolen Championship. With her blue tongue out on display, Liv continues to shift into a new pose after every couple of audible snaps of the camera. As she re-positions herself for an over-the-shoulder moment, she finds herself face-to-face with...

One very unamused Blonde Canadian that stares at her with a stone cold face, as she stands there dressed in all black, including a heel-less pair of boots that upon first glance looks like the type of attire someone ready for "fight" would have. Natalya was forced to miss last week's show, forced to sit at home while this Pink haired twit paraded around with HER title, the title that next week will see her current reign tied the record for Longest Reigning Women's Champion in XWL history. A record set by her best friend and one of her greatest rivals April, now once again known by the name AJ Lee. We've seen Natalya's struggle to this point, the things she's overcome, so for someone to take her title, and act as if it's as simple as that to call it theirs, you can see the intensity in her gaze as the stares at the awkwardly smiling Juvenile Delinquent, who looks like a child that got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, riddled with guilt but at the same time acting as if what they did is no big deal. But while Liv's stunt in the grand scheme isn't quite up there with the things previous challengers have done to her...what probably is making Natalya so riled up by all of this is the fact that Liv was her chosen challenger. She gave her the respect in picking her, in talking her up, in offering her a chance at redemption...and for Liv to attack her, to strike her in her head with a sledge hammer, to choke her with the handle of said hammer, to STEAL her title that has been carried with blood, sweat, and tears for the 330 days she has been recognized as Champion...that is a slap in the face, that as soon as her cheek turned from the impact of said slap, saw her slap the other cheek as an insult to injury.

Liv stands there for a moment, spinning the tip of her left shoe on the floor as she waits for the lecture to come...but as Natalya just stares into her eyes, she starts to raise her hand up turning her palm facing upward, as her gaze momentarily shifts from Liv and to The Women's Championship with HER name on it. No words are exchanged, her action is very clear, she wants Morgan to hand over HER title. But whether Liv's noggin is still swirling from the impact of The Sledgehammer that caused her to "snap" or she's just playing dumb she looks at Natalya's hand, then eagerly slaps it as if they're pals...and seems to be ready to dash off without giving Natalya any chance to continue this exchange further. However, as soon as she spins on her heels...Natalya's extended hand latches onto Liv's pigtails tightly pulling her by her hair to prevent her from leaving as Liv over dramatically squeals. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" As she tries to free herself from Natalya's grasp, Natalya having subdued her brings her other hand to The Women's Title grabbing the end of it that hung off Liv's shoulder and finally opens her mouth as their struggle ensues.

[Natalya]
I'm going to count to three, and if I get to three? And your hands are still on MY title? I will break each and every single one of your pretty little fingers until you have no choice in the matter!

While that's a pretty serious threat, and her tone leaves no doubt that she's not bluffing...Liv isn't at all phased by it. "Pssh sure..." That very reaction is on her face as Natalya nods and and clearly says...

[Natalya]
One.

Natalya's gaze with Liv remains unbroken, not a single blink follows that first phase of her count. But despite her demeanor, The Klepto "Champion" simply grins as if the very sight of Natalya playing "tough" is too amusing to stifle the laughter that's begging to escape her.

[Natalya]
Two.

She's one number away, Liv is testing her luck, calling her "bluff" because no doubt she believes that she won't actually follow through with her imaginative threat. After all this is "Nice Nattie" the "Mother Hen" of the division that touts empowerment, and issues pep talks to struggling Women of the division because she can't help but empathize with them and want to bring the best out of them. No, Natalya is too kind to intentionally break someone's finger, let alone all of them until she has nothing left to hold onto the title with. Liv is unconvinced by her count of "Two." So Natalya simply nods, releasing Liv's hair to which she starts to grin from ear to ear, seeing this as Natalya admitting she was bluffing. But that grin doesn't last too long because while she lets go of her hair, her hand rather than returning to her side, inches closer to the title, more specifically, at Liv's hands that are clutching the title. She doesn't say anything, but her eyes squint as if to say "last chance." Still, Liv's response isn't anything that suggests she's suddenly turned into a believer. She shakes her head, puckering her lips in an "Ooooh" manner mockingly acting like she's so scared before cackling.

[Natalya]
Three!

In mid-cackle, suddenly Natalya's hand grabs a firm hold of one of Liv's fingers, prompting the fraudulent Champion to cease all laughter as her jaw hangs open, thrown off by the fact that Natalya just grabbed one of her fingers, which is exactly what she said she was going to do. For some reason, despite clearly spelling it out that she was going to do this, it didn't feel "real" until Natalya took hold of one of her digits, then with the same stone faced expression as when she first interrupted Liv's photoshoot she snaps Liv's finger backward, to it's natural stretch, a mere moment from it being pushed over the line into an unnatural angle, but before she can go any further, The Delinquent in a panic releases the title and clutches the finger that was going to be the first casualty of The Champion's punishment rather over dramatically holding it as if in a twist of irony...the mentally off her rocker female looks at Natalya as if she's crazy. Natalya calmly having retrieved her title tosses it over her shoulder and cracks her first smile as has retained possession over the title that she fought 2,945 days to have.

[Natalya]
That wasn't so hard, now was it? Let this be a reminder, that my kindness is not to be mistaken for weakness. And next time you pull a stunt like this? There won't be a warning. I told Tessa this, and I will echo the same to you. If you want this? Beat me, otherwise? Hands off, got it? Good.

With those final words for one of her challengers in two weeks at Final Stand, she turns away from Liv, wanting nothing more to do with her in this interaction and makes a point to stand still for a moment, looking to the title over her shoulder, then placing her hand on it in a "territorial" way before heading out of the room. Leaving to Liv stare in the direction she left, a bit caught off guard by Natalya's mood giving the type of reaction a child who just got reprimanded by their parent would have as the the scene comes to a close and we head to a word from our sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 2:47 pm

After a thrilling match between Becky Lynch and Bayley followed by Liv Morgan wreaking havoc backstage, the feed shifts to an undisclosed location with a video being recorded on a phone, the video source not yet revealed with only audio playing.

[???]
Glitter...glitz...sparkle...

After a few more moments, the phone's camera pans up, revealing...

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 RDe519j

[Ruby Riott]
What? Were you expecting somebody else? Were you expecting Alexa Bliss to be here, smiling and giggling and pretending nothing is wrong? Were you really, truly expecting Little Miss Perfect? If so, then I guess that's a damn shame, isn't it? No matter how many arenas she tries to throw me out of, no matter how many hallways she goes down to avoid me...Alexa Bliss, you can't get rid of Ruby Riott that easy.

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 GAVNllt

[Ruby Riott]
After all, I've spent the last number of weeks proving to you people, proving to the entire world that Alexa Bliss is nothing but a liar, nothing but a manipulator. See, I've seen through the facade that is XWL's resident Wicked Witch from day one, but it seems like I was honestly the only one. You know who else sees through Alexa's facade now? Nia Jax. The woman who has been behind Alexa Bliss, the one real friend Alexa Bliss ever had before that clueless "Pirate Princess" came along. And Alexa neglected her and manipulated her...every single step of the way. But I showed Nia the light, I showed Nia the truth about her supposed "best friend" and now she realizes that in a world... in a world full of evil and rotten people...Alexa Bliss is the most rotten bitch of them all.

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 TX7ceSF

[Ruby Riott]
But hey, don't get it twisted: I don't run around these hallways portraying myself as some sort of saint. The one true difference between Alexa Bliss and Ruby Riott is that I've always been real, whether you people like it or not, Ruby Riott always tells it like it is, and that's exactly what I've done my entire life. And I'm sure people are wondering, if I'm just as rotten and just as mean and nasty as people think I am, why is Nia on my side? Why, Nia, why?

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Z90Cjvo

[Ruby Riott]
The answer? We're both united under a common bond. And no...that bond isn't just trying to destroy Alexa Bliss. See, you can take one look at me, take one look at Nia and tell that we've never really fit in to society's mold...not that we've ever tried, either. We're both misfits. We're both outcasts. And neither of us give a damn what you people think about us. Ever since I was a little girl, it's been Ruby Riott versus the world!

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 E9E69nU

Ruby takes a moment, looking down and chuckling to herself, shaking her head slightly before continuing.

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 4ijmW3K

[Ruby Riott]
The idea that nobody will be there to help pick you up onto your feet, the ideals that I've had were instilled in me by my parents from day one. And you know, they made me the person who I am today and I can't thank them enough for toughening me up the way they did. Hey, Alexa...when's the last time you even visited your parents? When's the last time you said thank you to them for saving your life in that hospital bed? You know what...now that I think about it, it's been a while since I visited my parents, too. So next week...I'm going back home and I'm going to go and have a nice little session of family bonding time. And then? I'm going to keep tearing Alexa Bliss's life apart...because it's just way too much fun making her squirm. And on the grandest stage of them all? I'm going to make her wish she was never born.

Ruby glides her tongue against her top row of teeth, a wicked, predatory smirk on her lips as she shuts off the recording, abruptly ending the segment.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 11:44 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 BJxVn8I XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 PQH2dR7

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 6:43 pm

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 AkMAzqj XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 ATTXmaj
XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 DfIEhnp XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 8bEZeB5

-

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

-

Tessa is lurching herself forward on her elbows, army crawling to her corner to try and make the tag to her partner, Liv Morgan. In the corner, Liv is standing on the bottom rope in order to propel herself out towards Tessa as much as she possibly can. With her blue raspberry tongue eagerly on display and her arm stretched wide, it finally looks as though Tessa is about to make it! Mere centimeters away from Liv's fingertips, Tessa musters up every last bit of fuel in her tank in order to leap towards Liv and make the tag. Just as she does this, Liv rips her hand back and hops off the apron!... Furious fans let XWL's brat hear it as she holds her hands up innocently, playing coy before blowing her tongue out at Blanchard and laughing in her face from the other side of the bottom rope. Although the fans seemed vicious enough, the true ferocity is in the eyes of Liv's now scorned partner. Morgan shrugs her shoulders and flicks her cotton candy colored hair back before skipping up the ramp. She spins back around to pay Tessa one final "toodles" by wiggling her fingers in the direction of the seething Undeniable One.

Tessa watches as Liv steps through the curtain and she's fuming, she figured this would happen as the juvenile delinquent of XWL could never be trusted, so she knew going into this match tonight that she would more then likely have a 1 vs 2 scenario on her hands, it's just the frustration of having to put up with Liv's circus at all that's got Tessa angry at the moment. But on the flipside to this coin lay opportunity for Tessa, opportunity to prove to anyone that doubts her, JUST how UNDENIABLE she truly is. They say the diamond only reaches it's true perfection once it's been put under the most pressure, and tonight? Tessa's under the gun as it's now up to her to find a way to get past Bliss and Sane.

She turns her attention back towards Sane who's using the ropes at the opposite end of the ring to aid her journey back to a vertical base, Tessa sees the chance to strike and takes it, she bounces off the rope nearest her for a little extra momentum before charging at Kairi who's managed to see it coming and use Tessa's momentum against her to send her flying over the ropes with a back body drop to the outside BUT WAIT A MINUTE TESSA LANDED ON HER FEET!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

Tessa takes the initiative whilst she's out there to try and gain an advantage in this match, she quickly takes out Alexa's right leg with a big boot sending the Blissful one to her knees on the apron, she hooks Bliss by her head and launches forward planting Bliss with a Tessa Cutter from the apron down to the ringside floor. Tessa attempts to turn her attention back towards Kairi in time but she's too late, Sane's already mounted the top rope and has now leaped off of it and taken to the skies looking for a standing variation of the InSane Elbow, the XWL universe are in absolute awe of the Pirate Princess as she soars through the skies glistening with beauty, it's almost a sight that plays out in slow motion as it happens, and it seems Tessa was seeing this play out in slow motion as well as SHE'S MANAGED TO CATCH KAIRI OUT OF MIDAIR!!!

Sane was looking for the InSane Elbow therefore it's put her at a horizontal angle as Blanchard has her in her grasp, Tessa uses that to her advantage and hooks her properly in the exploder position right in front of the announce table, Tessa pops her hips with all of her strength and sends Kairi flying over the still covered announce table, Kairi bounces off the table back 1st and lands near the barricade area off to the side. The crowd shower Tessa with boo's as she extends her arms and shouts "NEVER NEEDED ANYONE BUT ME!!! NEVER HAVE!!!NEVER WILL!!!" making clear reference to her partner in this match and future opponent in Liv Morgan who walked out on this match moments ago.

Tessa surveys the situation at ringside as the ref urges Tessa to get Kairi back in the ring at once or he'll be forced to start the count, Tessa blows him off and walks over to the table that she just bounced Kairi Sane off of a few seconds ago, she grabs the cover that lay over the announce table and tosses it to the side, it seems a proverbial light bulb as gone off in Tessa's head as to what comes next for Kairi, are we about to see some history repeat itself here? the last time we saw these 2 in the same ring with each other, it resulted in Tessa planting Kairi through the announce table with her Buzzsaw DDT and happily accepting a double count out result to make a statement. Could Tessa be looking to make another statement here at the Pirate Princess's expense? Only time will tell and that time is running out for Kairi, the referee has begun his count and is at a count of 2 by the time Tessa has walked over to Kairi, she un-mangles her from the heap she was laying in and places her back 1st onto the table, almost as if she was placing Kairi on a stretcher or backboard, Tessa mounts the table as the ref has reached a count of 5, it seems that once again? Tessa doesn't give a damn about the ref's count, she didn't ask for this match, she didn't ask to put up with Liv's antics and she didn't ask to be put in the situation she is right now as a result of all of it, so now? it's time for her to send an eerily similar message to the world at the expense of XWL's Pirate Princess, Tessa drags Kairi to her knees, swings her arm around into the hammerlock position, hooks it, and pl---

Mere moments from history repeating itself at the expense of Kairi Sane, Bliss miraculously springs into life when her hand wraps around Tessa's boot, the unsuspecting gesture causing her to halt her motion to avoid losing her balance. A different angle shows Alexa still in a kneeling position, clearly feeling the effects of Tessa's maneuver previously, but nothing, not even this, will stop her from attempting to save her friend from this fate. The momentary distraction is just that, a distraction, as Tessa kicks Bliss' hand away with ease but that's all the Pirate Princess needed to spin out of the hold and kick her assailant in her abdomen, doubling her over in one swift motion. She wraps her arm around Tessa's head and using her free arm, takes a hold of her opponents right arm, wrapping it around her back before slamming her face first into the announce table below, using Tessa's own finishing move against her, the opposite sight of their previous encounter.

The table collapses under the sheer force of the maneuver, nearly causing Bliss to be collateral damage, leaving both women that were standing on the table moments before laying in a heap where the table once stood. The referee reaches a count of seven while the chaos was ensuing on the outside of the ring, causing Bliss to carefully drag Kairi's body out from within the destruction. Eight echos throughout the ringside area as the live audience in attendance counts along, Bliss lifting Kairi to a vertical base and rolling her into the ring, slightly past the bottom rope. Nine follows shortly after as Bliss looks back over to the downed Tessa Blanchard, realizing that even if she was fresh, she wouldn't have enough time to throw her into the ring. Thinking on her feet, Bliss takes a hold of Kairi's seemingly lifeless arm and drags her back out from within the ring, causing her to breach the threshold that separates the ring from the outside just as the referee was in motion of counting the final dreaded number.

Managing to prevent this match ending in a count out, despite said count out being in their favor, Bliss returns Kairi towards her previous place in the ring when she rolls her under the bottom rope, shifting her attention towards Tessa right after. She takes a few steps towards her opponent and takes hold of her head, slowly forcing her up to her feet, throwing Tessa's arm over her own shoulder and grasping the waistline of her trunks. When she gets within range of the ring, Bliss tosses Tessa into it, adding an extra shove so she rolls further into in before she scales the apron and returns to her teams corner. Kairi, being the one delivering the maneuver, begins to stir first, seemingly struggling to keep herself from falling over again. Bliss sees this and extends her hand into the ring, shouting out for Kairi to tag her. The Pirate Princess slowly lifts her arm towards her partner and goes for the tag but it misses the mark, instead slamming into the canvas alongside the rest of her body. Noticing this, Bliss reaches into the ring and tags herself in, Kairi instinctively rolling out onto the apron as Bliss begins to size up a slowly rising Tessa Blanchard.

You can tell the more "wicked" side of her came out even more when she saw Kairi in danger of going through the announce table, and that's probably part of the reason Alexa craftily prevented this match from ending in a count out because that wouldn't hit Tessa where it hurts...no, Little Miss Bliss and The Pirate Princess came into this match seeing it for the opportunity it was. They were up against The Number One Contenders that will challenge Natalya at Final Stand and a victory over them? Can more than raise their own stock going forward. So Alexa stands there, gripping the top rope, waiting for the moment Tessa starts to rise up which soon comes as her hands press onto the mat to try to lift herself up...but as she does, that was the very thing Alexa was waiting for. Without any hesitation Alexa rushes forward, planting the bottom of her boot on the back of The Undeniable One's head and hits The Curb Stomp that's been known to "Bliss-Miss" her competition. The audience roars with cheers and hype as Tessa's face smashes off of the mat...seemingly out for the count

But instead of rushing for the cover....she turns to see her tag-team partner slowly pulling herself up, not fully recovered from putting herself and Tessa through the table, but enough to where she's no longer lying on the apron. Alexa could take this glory for herself, however her immediate thought is to give Kairi even more redemption as she walks over to her, and holds her hand out. Kairi dazed looks at her for a moment, then with a nod shared between the two and Alexa shouting "Let's finish this!" The Pirate Princess slaps Alexa's hand officially tagging into the match but as the crowd is roaring we already know what's coming next. Kairi quickly climbs the turnbuckle, making sure to maintain her balance then with her eye on the target...and her elbow locked and loaded...she leaps off the top rope with an INSANE ELBOW! The audience cheers and counts along with the referee, and Alexa as she goes for the cover.

3!!!!!!!!!!!

The audience jumps to their feet cheering the victory of Kairi Sane & Alexa Bliss following a hard fought match which truly showed how well the two friends have bonded over the past couple of months displaying a chemistry that led to this very victory. Kairi lies on the mat still battered from the fight, and Alexa kneels down to help her up, throwing her arm over her shoulder as she hugs her from the side, mouthing "You did it." They knew tonight could be a big moment for them facing The Number One Contenders to The Women's Title and while it wasn't easy, and it became a two against one scenario, they knew that was the likely scenario heading into it in the first place. The official grabs Alexa's hand raising it, who now removes Kairi's arm from her shoulder and raises it with a bright smile on her face, the two celebrating their win to a loud reaction of cheers all while Tessa rolls under the bottom rope to lick her wounds. However, as Kairi and Alexa raise their arms in victory...

The crowd starts to boo loudly as Nia Jax's music plays, stopping both Kairi Sane and Alexa Bliss in their tracks. As they await what's to come, Nia Jax finally comes out onto the stage, marching down to the ring with a walk of purpose, eyes glaring a hole through her former best friend and said former best friend's new best friend. As Nia makes her way down the ramp, however, she stops just shy of the ring. As she does, Nia Jax...starts to smile? Both Alexa and Kairi look at Nia confused as Nia continues to grin in Alexa's direction. However, both the fan favorites are oblivious to the fact that they're not alone in the ring...until a chair connects directly with Kairi Sane's spine, sending the already wounded Pirate Princess crumpling down to the mat! As she does, Alexa's eyes widen, turning around to see Ruby Riott wielding a steel chair! However, she has no time to react before Ruby drives the chair directly into Alexa's gut, smashing the former "Wicked Witch" across the back with the chair as well, denting the seat with the impact used to punish Alexa Bliss!

XWL's Resident Anarchist looks at both Kairi and Alexa, now motionless on the ground, a wicked smirk on her face as she looks towards Nia, pointing to her before giving her a thumbs up. Nia curtly nods her head before yanking the ring skirt up, pulling out a table from underneath the ring. Nia slides it into the ring, allowing Ruby to set it up in the corner. However, another object is tossed into the ring that confuses everyone watching...a can of spray paint. Ruby looks towards the crowd, a mischievous gleam in her eyes as she shakes the can of spray paint before opening the can, starting to spray the table. The camera catches every letter now coating the table from top to bottom:

FAILURE

Kairi Sane slowly begins to stir, trying to use the ropes to get to her feet, however, Nia is quick to cut her off, knocking Kairi out with a wicked clubbing blow to the side of the head! Ruby squats down, almost daring Alexa to hit her as Alexa tries her damnedest to protect not only her friend, but herself from her tormentor. As Alexa sits up on her knees, she quite rudely spits directly into Ruby's face, telling XWL's Resident Anarchist exactly what she thought of her without saying a word. Ruby looks to the side, chuckling to herself before quickly yanking Alexa up to her feet by her hair. Tugging it hard, Ruby gets directly in Alexa's face, shouting "YOUR PARENTS MUST BE SO UPSET...SO UPSET AT THE FAILURE YOU'VE BECOME!" before grabbing Alexa by the hair and by the waistband of her tights, charging forwards and tossing Alexa, sending her crashing violently through the table with "FAILURE" spray painted on it that was set up in the corner! As both Alexa and Kairi are down and out, Nia Jax finally climbs into the ring, grabbing Ruby Riott's wrist and lifting it up in the air, boos raining down upon the only two women left standing. Ruby grins and opens the ropes for Nia, allowing both of them to exit onto the ramp. As they both celebrate their "victory", however, the devious duo are interrupted...

[Chad Gable]
Enough! I will not allow anarchy to reign tonight. Not while we're the General Mangers.

Chris Sabin
But that's the name of the show.

[Chad Gable]
Right... Regardless, if you don't want to be thrown out of yet another building, I suggest you both stop what you're doing because I think you two will want to hear this. This war between the four of you has gone on long enough. From bringing up personal issues to betrayals and now to calculated assaults, Chris and I were going to announce this later on in the evening but seeing as you're all out here, why not do it now? We are on the precipice of the biggest event in XWL's calendar year: Final Stand. And seeing as neither of you are scheduled to compete at the event, we've taken it upon ourselves to change that. At Final Stand, it will be the team of Ruby Riott and Nia Jax taking on the team of Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane. But this won't be any normal tag team match, no, it will be the second time in history that two teams will compete in a Last TEAM Standing Match! Where the only way to win is to incapacitate your opponents so badly that they can't answer the referees ten count, not once, but twice!

Ruby and Nia are slightly taken aback by this news as the crowd explodes into cheers at the fact that a Last Team Standing Match has been signed on to the biggest show of XWL's calendar year. Nia Jax glares a hole through the week's guest General Managers as Ruby looks back to the ring, watching dumbfounded as somehow Kairi Sane has found her way to her feet, hobbling as she pushes the table wreckage off of her best friend, helping Alexa to a seated position. One thing's for certain...at Final Stand, these four women will be engaged in an all out war.

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 ZJT62mI
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 6:53 pm

Following another chaotic segment involving the never-ending rivalry of Alexa Bliss and Ruby Riott, Mandy Rose is seen sitting down in front of her vanity in her dressing room, as if she were some kind of movie star in old Hollywood. Of course, with a face like that, who’s to say she couldn’t be? The Golden Goddess touches up her hair with her hands before powdering her nose with a tiny makeup brush.

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 ABnv2Oo
That middle-aged, Rob Zombie wannnabe might have gotten the best of you tonight, but c’mon, she’ll never be half as beautiful as you...

Mandy snickers to herself and continues to touch up her makeup when she’s rudely interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. Rose rolls her eyes and sighs, but doesn’t take her focus off of her own reflection even for a moment.

I don’t open doors for people, they open them for me. You can see yourself in.

At this point we hear the handle turn down and the door click free and swing open. A few quiet, barely audible footsteps approach The back of God’s Greatest Creation.

Whatever it is, make it quick. I’ve got an emergency nail appointment with Tanya, that old bag Rosemary chipped one of my nails.

Mandy’s demand falls upon deaf ears as the footsteps come even closer before they come to an eerily silent halt. At this point, Mandy glances up from her own face and recognizes her guest behind her in the mirror. We, however, are unable to see the mysterious presence due to the camera’s diagonal position, allowing us to merely catch bits and pieces of the guest’s thigh or forearm.

Oh, it’s you.. Look, I get that you might be bitter about my appearance last week, but that’s what you wanted, isn’t it? You wanted me to play with you, but it seems to me that you’re quite a sore loser.

Mandy continues to toy with her hair and makeup a little bit more before packing up her cosmetic utensils. However, she stops and looks up at the reflection of the guest once  again, almost annoyed that she hasn’t said anything up to this point.

What are you dumb AND stupid now..? Cat got your tongue..? What is it with you?... Ahh, I get it. You’re just mad that I got the best of you last week, aren’t you? Listen sister, I don’t have time for this silent lurch thing you’ve got going on, as I mentioned I have an emergency nail appointment to get to so, SECURIT—

As Mandy shouts for security, however, a hand suddenly shoots out into frame carrying a cloth, the hand pressing the cloth to Mandy's face! While Mandy struggles and squirms for a few moments, she eventually collapses!? However, right there to catch her is the hands responsible for knocking her out in the first place, as Mandy Rose falls directly into the arms of Nikki Cross! Nikki giggles psychotically as she drops to a seated position with Mandy's head draped across her lap, XWL's Twister Sister grinning as she runs her hand through Mandy's hair.

[Nikki Cross]
Why didn't you want to play with Nikki!? Now we have to go find a much more fun place for you! C'mon, my precious little dolly...let's go play! Play with Nikki! Let's play!

Rising to her feet, Nikki grabs Mandy's wrist with both hands, mumbling to herself about how much she wanted to play with Mandy as she began walking towards the exit, dragging Mandy's unconscious body out of the arena by her arm. Continuing to drag Mandy to god knows where, Nikki cackles psychotically as we cut to a quick commercial.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 1:57 pm

XWL returns from commercial break and in the middle of the ring is our North American Women’s champion, Shayna Baszler. Her eyes are located onto her championship and the crowd is focused on her. A spotlight appears surrounding her entire body, dawning a leather jacket and a microphone in her right hand. She looks like she has a lot on her mind and scratches her forehead for a second.

Taking the microphone up to her mouth and she is a bit confused on what’s about to happen next, nothing has prepared her for this moment except herself and timing is everything, timing is where moments and history are made. Baszler begins to speak and looks out to the sea of people across the arena.

][The Ace Of Spades; Submission Magician][
(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
I’ve been waiting, and when I say i’ve been waiting.. I’ve been waiting for a challenger to be revealed to me. Someone that is worthy enough to step in this ring and show me what it means to be a contender. You can contend your wit or your strategy, alike Toni Storm, Maryse, Mandy Rose.. and all it will amount to is disappointment. If you don’t have the option, you cannot bring that to the fight. I disassemble everyone where they stand, every.. Woman that has felt brave has felt my wrath and that’s where you look defeat in the eyes, face to face and that’s the name of your current champion, your current dominant champion, the Ace Of Spades, Shayna freaking Baszler.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I’m glad someone said it, this has been a lengthy process to find someone that can knock Shayna off her podium, nobody has been able to have her on the ropes, literally and figuratively speaking.

[Corey Graves]
What do you mean? She has been taking to the limit in every defense she’s had since winning the gold.

[Renee Young]
The power of our female roster is not to be underestimated but the power of Shayna, you know guys, i’m beginning to think she’s feeling insulted more importantly, overlooked.

Stretching her arms and adjusting/popping the collar of her leather jacket, she returns to the microphone without hesitation.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
We are TWO WEEKS away from the biggest, grandest, ultimate stage that is called Final Stand, and nobody has come out to play. I’m not your second choice, I have never been because that’s not what  I am about. I came here to XWL for one reason and one reason only, to be the absolute best. I can’t fulfill that goal if all I am doing is carrying around this title and having no prestige added to it.

Shayna huffs and puffs trying to find the right words to express herself as talking isn't usually her thing

[Corey Graves]
You talk about insults, Renee.. You’re damn right she’s insulted. You’d think someone would take their opportunity much like how Maryse did, but nobody wants to get potentially hurt and this is the big leagues. You have to scratch and claw for everything you want and need, no exceptions.

Looking at the title and her gaze falls into it, with utter disgust and not happiness as a champion usually would.

[Renee Young]
Put the title aside, this isn’t about the level of competition.. This is  about pride and this is about a legacy being put into the XWL soil  and Baszler deserves to cement it on her terms.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
I’m not interested in dragging this around airport to airport, city to city, state to state and country to COUNTRY if all I am gaining from this is a giant weight on my shoulder. My name on this plate signifies something, it means something and I want to start showing it. So, management.. I suggest you find a way to keep me happy and find me someone that step to Shayna Baszler and punch me in the face, so I can punch back and even kick back… harder. You ladies in the back, if you were looking for a sign? HERE IS THE ONLY.. ONE .. YOU NEED.

Shayna points at the Final Stand XI sign across the arena in the distance and doesn’t break the pose until we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 4:01 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 JuYisf1 XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 JcWeeuI

[Corey Graves]
This could be it for Dolph Ziggler!

Undertaker drags Ziggler to the middle of the ring and slides his thumb across his next, signaling the beginning of the end. The ever-deadly Tombstone Piledriver is almost here, putting a damper on the return of Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler begins to stir, and Undertaker walks over to him, ready to unleash the power of the Deadman, until….

[Renee Young]
Oh!

The lights in the arena all turn off for a few moments, before coming back on again. Of course, once they become back on Undertaker immediately jumps on the defensive, anticipating an attack from Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, or both. However, while they do appear, they were not in attack mode. No, the two men are at the midway point of the entrance ramp, with Wyatt seated firmly in his signature rocking chair. Lantern in hand, he looks directly into the eyes of the Undertaker, saying nothing. Both men exchange looks that would send any ordinary man running in fear, but these two are no ordinary man. Instead, both men just continue staring at each other, trying somehow to get in the other’s head. However, after some time, Wyatt breaks his cold glare, breaking into his signature laugh. This seems to confuse the Undertaker, who leans further on the ropes, though that may have been a mistake.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Zig Zag!

Distracted by the presence of the Wyatts, Undertaker had allowed himself to be hit by the finishing move of Dolph Ziggler, who quickly moves in to make the pin and the 1… 2…. 3!

[JoJo Offerman]
The winner of this match…. Dolph Ziggler!

The referee raises the hand of Dolph Ziggler, triumphant in his return match. Meanwhile, Wyatt and Strowman are still at the midway point of the ramp, as Wyatt is laughing even louder after this turn of events. As Dolph Ziggler exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp, Ziggler gives a quick look at Wyatt but quickly continues walking, not wanting anything to do with whatever is about to happen. Eventually, Wyatt stands up from out of his chair and hands the lantern to Strowman, as he makes his way into the ring. Strowman makes his way around the outside, shoving several crew members out of his way in the process of obtaining a microphone. Once he’s grabbed one directly out of the hand of one of the attendees, Strowman makes his way into the ring as well and hands the microphone to Wyatt. Now with a microphone in hand, Wyatt kneels down on one knee beside the body of the Undertaker, right up by his face.

[Bray Wyatt]
I told you man.

Wyatt shakes his head in frustration, looking down at the body of the Dead Man, almost in disgust.

[Bray Wyatt]
I told you, but you just wouldn’t listen! I keep telling everybody, but they just won’t listen! This is no false idol. This is real. This is change. And you can either JOIN US IN THE LIGHT OF REDEMPTION…… or you can be destroyed by it.

And with that, Wyatt throws the microphone down onto the body of the Undertaker. Transitioning from this one knee kneel to his more traditional. Arms outstretched kneel, Wyatt shouts out “It’s Here!”, before the lights go off once again. When they return, Undertaker’s body is all that remains in the ring. The camera focuses in on the shot of the Phenom laying prone, with the microphone still on top of his body, as Anarchy continues.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 8:51 pm

“SHOCK…. THE SYSTEM”

After taunting words from Shayna Baszler, the camera’s focus in on the stage and the theme of Pete Dunne fills the entire speakers. A few moments pass and nobody comes out on usual cue of Dunne’s entrance music. He walks through the curtains and has a confused look on his face. Wearing a scarf and a blazer, hands in his pockets and he continues himself down to the ring with a purpose in mind.

[Corey Graves]
The Bruiserweight seems kind of his ego is feeling bruised especially after the attack led by that mystery masked assassin.

[Renee Young]
I mean really, how have they not caught that guy when we have a whole load of security in the back!

Dunne reaches the steel steps and quickly enters, asking for a microphone without wasting any time and he returns to the middle of the ring with it. The theme dies down and he’s keeping himself centered, mentally and physically.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Okay, look.. I am not going to lie to your faces, as much as you need a white lie to feel good about yourselves. These last few weeks have made me extremely weak, I was attacked and not only that. I was..

Pete takes a deep breath and finishes his pending thought.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

Humiliated. That’s not who I am, that’s not what I am built to become. It’s no secret, i’m a rather violent individual and with that comes actions that have consequences. I won’t apologize, I actually needed that to put me on the right path. You showed me what it means to take action once more, to take everything into my own hands and I will.. Starting right now.

Dunne rushes his hands through his hair and looks at everyone in his view.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

You wanted my attention, whoever you are.. And you got your wish, a death wish but you’ve got it. My attention is one hundred and ten percent in your graces. I don’t need the Undisputed Era out here to back me up as a man, even to this day.. I am one of the best damn wrestlers on the planet. I’ll break your fingers and you’ll regret everything. EVERYTHING.. So show your face you coward or i’ll rip that mask off myself.

His wishes are answered as the man in the oni mask emerges from the back as Dunne tries to kill him with looks alone. The man slowly makes his way down the ramp and with each step Dunne's anger grows more and more, that is until he notices. This mans body and height doesn't fit whos been attacking him no, Dunne realizes this but it's too late he turns around and....

HELLUVA KICK!

[Renee Young]
WAS THAT JUST!

[Corey Graves]
HA HA IT WAS!

IT'S SAMI ZAYN! He just laid out Pete Dunne with a huge Helluva kick! The XWL crowd have no idea how to react we haven't seen Sami Zayn since late November and out of nowhere he's back and trying to make a statement using Pete Dunne! The man in the Oni Mask picks up Dunne and tosses him into the corner keeping him propped up. Sami Zayn rushes to the other corner and sprints full speed to deliver another Helluva Kick! Sami pats the man with the mask on the chest and asks for a mic.

Sami Zayn
Oh Petey.....Did you think I forgot about you?

Sami crouches by Dunne who probably isn't awake right now

Sami Zayn
Well, I'm back and I'm here to finish what I started. I'll keep this short, you and me. Final Stand. In the match we left off in, but not quite the same. It'll be a cage match, but instead of a normal steel cage? IT will be a CAGE OF DEATH!

Sami tosses the mic down and smiles at his handy work.

[Corey Graves]
Well, Sami may be crazy but at least you can't say he isn't original! We haven't had that match type in XWL ever!

[Renee Young]
And what a duo to fight in that hellish cell!

We go to commercial as Sami and the masked man leave Dunne inside the ring
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 10:37 pm

Anarchy returns from break and everyone's focus is immediately drawn to the titantron as the lights in the arena dim and the brightness of the tron is upped to showcase to the fans in attendance that it should be the focus of their attention at this time.

All that dons the tron is what appears to be a concrete floor, slightly dingy in appearance but a cold and hardened concrete floor nonetheless, the camera slowly pans in an upward direction and within seconds boots are revealed, and then legs, and as we slowly move further up this person's figure we can determine that it is a female, and as we get a good look of the person's gear at the waist area, it becomes clear as to who this female is, we can see one arm wrapped around her stomach area and as the camera continues to pan up, we see that her other arm is pressing an ice pack against her neck, who is this female you may ask? the camera finally reaches the height it was aiming for before it zooms out revealing to the world what they already knew the moment they seen her trunks, it's none other than Tessa Blanchard.

It's as if the shiny diamond disappeared over the last hour and has been replaced by a fiery demon of sorts, or so it seems at least as her face is almost completely covered in hues of red, there's no doubt about it, she's fuming over what transpired out there tonight, and one would imagine going through a table via her OWN MOVE along with suffering a curb stomp to the back of her neck probably aren't doing the diamond any favors right now. She's beaten, she's battered, and she's fuming right now, those 3 things are very much clear, so one would think that the best thing for everyone backstage right now? stay out of Tessa Blanchard's way, who's the one person who DIDN'T get that message apparently? XWL's resident interviewer Dasha Fuentes as she approaches the diamond with a mic in hand.

(Dasha Fuentes)
Tessa can I g--

Dasha's stopped right in her tracks as Tessa holds one finger up and displays a look that combines a potent mixture of anger, frustration, pain, and a bit of "WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME WITH THAT MIC RIGHT NOW, AFTER WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH" written all over it. Dasha starts to back away realizing this potential "scoop" follow up following Tessa's big loss is not worth the pain it may bring to her...Tessa lowers her head back down to continue to lick her wounds but suddenly Dasha makes contact with something in her back-stepping, and turns around, as the camera shifts around to reveal what it was...and we find that it's not a what but WHO. Standing there, with The Women's Championship back where it belongs on her shoulder, is Natalya Neidhart who makes a slight gesture to Dasha that she should leave the two of them alone. Dasha steps past Natalya and leaves the scene, as Natalya now approaches Tessa who right away reels her head back up to tell "Dasha" off. But what her eyes come into contact with slightly catches her off guard as it's not Dasha but The Woman she'll be challenging at Final Stand for The Women's Championship.

Tessa of course has been very outspoken about her feelings regarding Natalya, her superiority, her family everything. So what has brought Natalya to her in this moment? The Queen Of Harts looks The Undeniable One in her eyes, not uttering a word at first, seeing her wounds, seeing the ice, and nodding.

[Natalya]
Tough night out there, huh? That's what it's like to be at the "top" everyone taking every opportunity to bring you down and themselves up in your place. So a word of advice? Get used to it, and lose the attitude, this is what we sign up for when we aspire to be in our position. So if you sincerely believe you're going to defeat me as you have boasted about for nearly a year...you have to learn to have a bad night like this, and not let it rile you up like it clearly has. Even "diamonds" get scuffed up, and you are not the exception as much as you like to believe you are.

Tessa smirks as she tilts her head and rolls her eyes at the same time.

(Tessa Blanchard)
You think what I need right now is some sort of indirect pep talk? from you of all people? Please...Gimmie a break Neidhart. You got beat down 2 weeks ago by a childish psycho, one for which you almost had some sort of weird trust or sympathy for, and for as unbreakable as you say you are? that little mutt sure broke you pretty good it seems, she put you out for 2 weeks, look at the ass kicking I suffered tonight at the hands of those Disney characters, I got put through a table, stomped on my head, and had a piercing elbow drop go right through my chest, and after all of that? I'm still standing. I knew that brat would stick the knife in my back out there at some point, I went into that match knowing that if I was gonna make it out of there? I was gonna have to do it MYSELF, and I came up short, it's as simple as that, I got caught up with trying to make a statement to the world about how good I am once again rather than just focusing on getting the job done and getting out of there in one piece, that was my mistake and I paid the price for it, but for as battered as I am? I stayed in there and I took what they threw at me and I'm still in ONE PIECE, even though I don't particularly feel like it.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I don't know why you're here trying to preach to the quire or something about me losing an attitude by the way, I mean are you telling me that you didn't have an attitude when Liv beat the hell out of you and stole your title to boot? what the hell do you expect? I'm pissed, I'm sore, I got destroyed 3 ways to Sunday out there tonight, it is what it is, I don't need anyone's sympathy, I'll LIVE god awful pun intended. Liv tried to break me mentally, she didn't succeed, but she rattled me tonight, I'll give her that, she knows how to push people's buttons, the mistake she made though was doing something like this tonight rather than at Final Stand itself, she played her hand and as painful as it was I dealt with it. The Pirate Princess and the Blissful talk show host tried to break me physically, they didn't, maybe at worst they fractured me particularly in the ribs region, but I'll tell you what didn't get fractured or broken Nat, my will to go through all the pain and all the mind games that the both of you will throw at me come Final Stand, and my determination to overcome all of it and walkout of Metlife Stadium with that title (Tessa places her finger on the title that's draped over Nat's shoulder) in my grasp.

Natalya pulls her title away, rather than swiping her hand away like a child, she treats her like an adult and resist that urge.

[Natalya]
Since you clearly saw the moment I took back possession of MY...title...it'd be wise of you to keep your fingers to yourself. I'm here because contrary to what you may think? I want nothing but THE BEST...in that ring with me at Final Stand, and some pity party, or whatever this is? Isn't setting that stage, no...you've been fortunate enough to not have nights like this, and that is why it is imperative you reel those emotions you're feeling right now deep within, and harness them as motivation. Don't mistake this as me being "sympathetic" this is me making sure my investment in giving you the opportunity that saw you earn your way into the match at Final Stand pays off with a tough deck stacked against me from two very different challengers that each have something that I recognize as a potential heir to this "throne."  But I'm afraid I can't let you waste time seething in your anger over what happened, the frustration you feel. No, there's only one week left after this, and I'm gonna need you to suck it up because what happened tonight? Is NOTHING compared to what is awaiting you once you step into that ring with me at Final Stand.

Tessa stares intensely at Natalya, as Natalya returns that same intensity directed at Tessa the two staring in silence before Natalya resumes speaking.

[Natalya]
Moments like this, define your future. You say you're "Undeniable." I say your ego is the undeniable threat to your future. Stop trying to send a message, or your message will never be delivered with a shred of merit. Tonight you could have done it all on your own, I have no doubt in that given your ability and talent. But you made a mistake, they capitalized on it, and I'm here to warn you that if you dare to behave like that at Final Stand? You'll become one of my failed challengers, the very thing you insult...will be yourself, and you will only have yourself to blame because you decided to be too thick headed to listen to what I'm saying right now. This "pep talk" is me coming to you Woman to Woman to say I've been there, and from experience...you need to be careful...weakness isn't the trait of a Champion...and looking at you right now? I see someone that's finally exposed her weakness to the entire world despite how much she's tried to act like it didn't exist. Your words are telling a story that just don't match the look in your eyes. You suffered defeat tonight and for the first time since your arrival...you're forced to realize that all of this isn't as easy as you made it out to be.

(Tessa Blanchard)
Contrary to your belief, I'm not "forced" to realize anything, it was a 2 on 1 scenario tonight and my ego cost me, you're damn right about that, but trust me when I tell you this, don't bet on me making that same mistake at Final Stand, you're over here worried about your "investment" in giving me a chance at that title? If you wanna up your bank account tenfold? bet the house and everything in it that I'm walking out of Final Stand as the new Women's Champion. You wanna be sure that you have 2 tough challengers on your hands, you're gonna get more than your bargained for with me.

Tessa begins to get even more intense as her eyes closes for a few moments during her next set of words and hand motions accentuate her intensity as well.

(Tessa Blanchard)
THAT!!! (Tessa points towards the arena area where the ring and thousands of members of the XWL Universe are located) What you saw out there tonight? It's not happening EVER again let alone on the biggest night of my career in a few weeks. This little "investment" check of yours right here? well I hope you're happy now because I don't think you understand what you've done Natalya. You've awoken something within me that's much deeper than any egos or attitudes, something much more raw and untamed, and come Final Stand? You and Liv are both gonna get to experience it 1st hand. I've still got a whole career in front of me, but I'm walking into that stadium as though it's the last night of my career, as though I've got nothing to lose because I don't, I'm gonna do whatever it takes to win that match and the title that comes along with it, if that means taking more risks in one match than I ever I have? so be it, I'll do it, no risk, no reward. A chance like this may only come once in a lifetime, and even for as good as I am? that's just the reality of it. I may never get another chance like this again on this stage, so I'm gonna do everything in my power to leave Metlife as Women's Champion.  

Tessa calms herself for a moment and takes a deep breath whilst adjusting her ice pack before continuing.

(Tessa Blanchard)
All the focus on ending your "fairy tale" title reign and getting the Liv's of the world out of pro wrestling, none of that crap matters in the grand scheme of things and I've came to that realization tonight when 2 examples prime examples of the types of people I feel shouldn't be in this company capitalized on my stupidity, my arrogance, my error, and kicked my ass 6 ways to Sunday. If I let silly things like that cloud my mind going into Metlife then you're absolutely right, I'm gonna be just another statistic, another failed challenger, another domino that fell in Natalya's "legendary" reign. It ain't happening because I simply won't allow it too, tonight all of those thoughts went straight into the trash, there's only one thought on my mind right now and that's winning the gold on your shoulder. When the 3 of us stand in that ring at Final Stand, you can count on the fact that you're gonna be facing the most focused, most determined, and most locked in Tessa Blanchard that has ever stepped foot in a wrestling ring, and someday, when you look back on that match, I want you to revisit this moment right here between you and I, and the words I uttered moments ago, I haven't even sniffed the prime of my career yet, but I'm treating Final Stand as though it could be my last night in this industry if one of those risks go horribly wrong and I end up in a damn wheelchair for the rest of my life, that's the type of lengths I'm prepared to go to Natalya, that's what your title means to me, I hope you understand that, I hope you understand that what you're dealing with at least in regards to me at Final Stand, is no ordinary tough challenger to your throne Nat, all bets are off for me.

Tessa makes it abundantly clear with her delivery and tone of her voice just how serious she is about the words she's just uttered, she's prepared to take every risk necessary in her quest to capture that Women's Championship, even risks that may have career altering or career ending consequences.

(Tessa Blanchard)
I'm not perfect Nat, no diamond truly ever is when they're 1st discovered, but it's time, it's care, and it's pressure that takes that diamond and molds it into something truly flawless. For as young as I am? I've been involved in this business my whole life, there's the time. I've taken care of my body throughout my life and staying in the absolute best shape has always been a top priority for me, there's the care, and at the end of the day? there is no greater pressure than stepping into the ring at the grandest stage of them all and competing for that championship. You will face a flawless diamond at Final Stand, no imperfections, no stupidity, no arrogance, just a woman who's out to claim her place at the top, and if you beat me Natalya? if you put me down and you pin me yourself? I'll arise from that mat, I'll put that belt around your waist, and I'll extend my hand in respect, whether you choose to take it or not at that point is up to you, but you'll have at least earned the gesture from me.

The Women's Champion is visibly taken aback and shocked over the words that just came out of Tessa's mouth right there, the Diamond continues on and elaborates further.

(Tessa Blanchard)
We don't see eye to eye, we may never, you may dislike the way I go about things, same can be said about you from my perspective, you probably don't trust me, never asked you too, but just remember one thing, throughout this whole ordeal? I haven't laid a hand on you once, that should've already signaled to you that maybe underneath all the trash talk and methods I've had to employ to get to to this spot? that there's always been an inkling of respect for you from me from the get go. Nevertheless, I ain't asking for your trust or your respect, haven't earned em and don't need em, but I do want you to trust in 2 things, you're getting the best version of me at Final Stand, and if you pin me to that mat or you force me to submit? I'll stand in that ring, swallow my pride, eat my words, and give you all the respect you will have earned from me in that moment and then some.

Natalya stood there taking in every word Tessa had said, and after she was done, The Champion can't help but smile...not because there may be "hope" for Tessa yet...but because THIS is the Tessa she wants to be in that ring with her at Final Stand. The passion is impossible to miss, and the fire inside of her raging.

[Natalya]
That's all I wanted to hear. People like you can try to use my past against me to lessen the sheer "dominance" I've had for over a year now...but it's because of moments like you had tonight that brought me where I am now. Every moment that I had to lick my wounds, I just kept thinking about how all of this was going to be worth it the moment that I laid my hands on MY Women's Title. How every failure along the way was just going to motivate me even more because my eye was on one simple goal, get there. Prove it's not some pipe dream, that I AM good enough, that I AM THE BEST...and that ANYONE if they work hard enough CAN be and do anything if they're willing to go through moments like tonight, and see them for what they are, not points of frustration, but further motivation to one day get there. That same desire has carried me through my reign, and I've left everything I have in that ring because win or lose that is what this title deserves. And if my time has come and this is my "Final Stand?" I'm not going down without a fight the likes of which both of you have never had before. So good luck, and may the best Woman win.

Natalya stands there for a moment longer, staring Tessa in her eyes as the two finish their interaction with a gaze that perhaps says even more than their actual words did. They may not be at a place where there's "respect" just yet...but game recognizes game, and it's clear neither of them are underestimating the other...but they're also not underestimating themselves. Tessa may not have achieved anywhere what Natalya has in the past year, but the matches she's had have shown a piece of coal that's slowly but surely transforming into a diamond, and with the pressure greater than ever for The Undeniable One? Final Stand may be the night she becomes that diamond of the division. But even with her untapped potential, there's no selling Natalya's chances short. She's outperformed everyone for the past 10 Pay-Per-Views, maintaining and overcoming the pressure that comes from such a dominant run. As her eyes leave Tessa's and shift to her title, she looks at her name on the title once more...before shifting back to Tessa's eyes and ending this somewhat "tense" interaction with a simple smile, walking off as Tessa Blanchard seems to be deep in thought over her run in with The Women's Champion that she along with Liv Morgan will be challenging at Final Stand in just 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 5:30 am

Anarchy returns from break and we find Kota Ibushi and Kenny Omega both pacing around the ring and using the ropes to stretch as they prepare for their upcoming gauntlet match that was orchestrated by their opponents at Final Stand, the World Tag Team Champions and guest gm's for the evening, TCSI. We know that there will be as many as 3 teams in this match depending on how far the Golden Lovers are able to progress. This is gonna be a daunting task for the Golden Lovers but both men seem to be in good spirits despite all the shenanigans that took place in last week's trifecta of challenges, they seem to have put that behind them and are as prepared as they possibly can be for the task at hand.

The XWL universe unleashes a massive pop at the sound of this iconic theme, it can only mean one thing, the shock apperance of Bobby Roode and James Storm, Beer Money! And within seconds of the theme hitting, any possibilities of this theme being some sort of ruse on TCSI's part are quickly thrown to the wayside as Roode and Storm make their way through the curtain. The fans celebrate their appearance all the way down the ramp and into the ring where Roode proceeds to outstretch his arms which causes the MONEY TO FALL FROM THE RAFTERS! Beer Money's trademark bills with their faces and logos on them rain down upon the XWL universe ensuring that just about everyone will have a very cool souvenir to take home with them tonight. Ibushi and Omega high five each other before Omega steps out onto the apron signalling that Ibushi will start this match for the Golden Lovers, Beer Money dispatch of their entrance gear whilst some ringside help quickly clears the Beer Money bills from the ring, before long the bell has sounded and we are underway.

And just like that the Golden Lovers have managed to defeat the legendary duo of Beer Money via Kenny's One Winged Angel on Bobby Roode. Beer Money exit the ring to a massive applause from the XWL universe, they slap a few hands on their way up the ramp and into the back but as they say, there ain't no rest for the wicked and there ain't no rest for the Golden Lovers because their next set of opponents are about to make their entrance.

Make that 2 rather large pops from the XWL universe so far in this gauntlet, the lovers next set of opponents are none other than Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson of the now defunct but legendary Bullet Club faction that once ran rampant throughout XWL on 2 separate lengthy spells! These 2 weren't always the most popular of folk around here, but the fans always love a good surprise return so they're getting cheered tonight and judging by the look on their faces as they've made their way out onto the stage? their A-okay with that! They 2 sweet some lucky fans on their way down the ramp before entering the ring and standing across from a visibly tired Kota Ibushi and Kenny Omega. Anderson and Gallows both take their jackets off and prepare to try their hand at besting a weakened Golden Lovers unit. The ref calls for the bell and we're underway once again.

My god they've done again, somehow, someway, the Golden Lovers have managed to pull off another victory in this gauntlet match, but at what cost? specifically for Kota Ibushi, he was able to plant Gallows with the Golden Star Powerbomb for the victory, but he took ALOT of punishment in this match at the hands of Gallows and Anderson as did Omega. Ibushi just lays on the mat following the 3 count, he wants to use every available second at his disposal to try and rest and recuperate, his hopes for at least a minute of rest are instantly dashed however at the sound of the 3rd and final team in this gauntlet's theme song hitting the airwaves.

Drake and Pillman Jr. make their way out onto the stage as Kenny Omega has entered the ring and kneel'd next Ibushi, trying to lightly slap his face to get him to come to as this match is just moments away from starting. Omega rolls under the bottom rope and grabs a water bottle from the timekeepers area, he douses himself with about half of it before dousing Ibushi with the rest of it and aiding Ibushi in his quest to get back to a vertical base in time. Omega drags Ibushi to their corner which allows Ibushi to lean into it and get some slight recovery in as Drake and Pillman Jr. have entered the ring via the opposite side. It's all on the line right here, will Golden Lovers be able to show TCSI and the world just how resilient they truly are? or will Eli and Brian pick up a massive marquee win over the beaten and battered #1 contenders, it's time to find out the answers to these questions and more as the bell has sounded and the final match in this gauntlet one way or the other is underway.

The XWL universe looks on in shock horror as Omega was planted with Gravy Train by Eli Drake. His knee absolutely gave out after he crashed and burned when attempting a flying V-Trigger into the corner on Drake which gave Eli all the opening he needed to hit Gravy Train on the Best Bout Machine. Ibushi knows that if he doesn't get in the ring and aid his partner now, this match will be lost, he has to do something, but just as he's made up his mind on entering the ring and coming to the aid of his partner, he is yanked off the apron by Brian Pillman Jr. and rammed back 1st into the steel steps whilst the ref was occupied with checking on Omega's condition. Pillman Jr. dashes back around the ring to his team's corner and leaps back up onto the apron, he signals that he wants a tag from Eli to put an end to this match and show the world that he can hang with the ELITE of this company, Drake is slightly reluctant at 1st but realizing what is at stake and the sense of urgency to pick up this marquee win takes over and Drake makes the tag to Pillman Jr. Pillman Jr. springs over the top rope and into the ring, he makes a rookie mistake right away though, he takes his eye off the ball when he turns to Eli and informs him that he won't regret making that tag and that he's gonna put the Best Bout Machine down right here and right now, before Eli can even react he is sent flying off the apron and into the barricade at the hands of his own partner, or so it seemed at least because it was Kenny Omega who charged at Pillman Jr. from behind and knocked him into Drake, Omega rolls through from behind on Pillman Jr., almost as though he's looking for either a roll up or a chaos theory german suplex, it turns out he's looking for neither as he transitions all the way through the roll up motion and winds up behind Pillman Jr. just like he wanted, he hoists Pillman Jr. up onto his shoulders in quick fashion looking for what would surely be the decisive One Winged Angel that would put an end to this hellacious match for the Golden Lovers and put an end to Pillman Jr's. hopes of making an impact here tonight, but as soon as the excitement built from the XWL universe towards what they were witnessing, it was immediately gone, excitement turned to horror as Omega's knee buckled under the weight of Pillman Jr., the toll of these matches tonight along with that knee crashing into the turnbuckle moments ago has proved too much for the Best Bout Machine to overcome, Pillman Jr. hooks Omega arms and pins his shoulders to the mat with a crucifix roll up from behind, it's enough for the 3 count and the win for Drake and Pillman Jr. and it's enough to make the Golden Lovers fans hearts shatter.

Omega and Ibushi put their heart and soul on display for the XWL universe tonight, and although they didn't come out victorious, they gave it everything they had and they gave the XWL universe a performance to be proud of, one they won't soon forget. The elephant in the room however is the condition of Kenny Omega's knee, you would have to imagine that TCSI have a gigantic smile on their face in their office backstage right now as something like this will be exactly what they were hoping for when they created this match tonight. Speculation about the condition of Omega's knee will no doubt run rampant until the moment that bell rings at Final Stand in 2 weeks time, but for now, all the Golden Lovers can do is go home, rest, recuperate, and try and make their final preparations for the biggest night of their lives at Metlife Stadium in 2 weeks. Omega is helped out of the ring by Ibushi and the ref, Ibushi signals to the ref that he can take it from here as he places Kenny's arm over his neck to support his body weight and take all the weight off of Omega's banged up knee. The two men limp backstage to a round of applause from the XWL universe as Drake and Pillman Jr. do some celebrating of their own amongst themselves in the ring as Anarchy heads to break.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 am

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 3PN4K1P XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 1pMphPK
XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 TWUU1vI XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Tcd05gr

Bray Wyatt stands to his feet as Rodrick Strong is rolled out of the ring, and Pete Dunne grabs onto his foot then pulls him out of the ring. Braun Strowman enters the join his partner in celebration, but as soon as the two men stand side by side.

[Corey Graves]
Wow! What an incredible win for Bray Wyatt, and Braun Strowman! That win is gonna have a lot of momentum goin...

The lights go out followed by...

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is happening now?

[Corey Graves]
UH OH! LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO PICK UP!!!

The scream of Rosemary theme echoes throughout the arena, but the music doesn't start. The lights come back on to reveal Bray, and Braun Strowman are surrounded by Undertaker, Alesiter Black, and Rosemary.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is gonna happen here?! These teams have been at each others throats as of late...

Bray, and Braun take a ready stance. Rosemary steps forward which catches both Bray, and Braun off guard.

[Renee Young]
What in the world?! Look at Rosemary! Is she insane?

They both look over at her confused as she shows no fear, but what is shown is almost eagerness for the chaos to emerge. She now steps in front of Braun Strowman, and she raises her index finger slowly looking directly into the eyes of Braun Strowman. She gestures with her finger for him to come closer.

[Corey Graves]
I'm confused.. What is Rosemary doing...?

Braun chuckles at Rosemary, and thinking that she can't doing because of the size comparison he bends down to entertain her.

[Mauro Ranllo]
Braun, that could be a trap! Why are you

She smiles and leans her head back then spews out a green mist from her mouth directly into the eyes of Braun Strowman. He drops to the ground screaming grabbing at his face. Bray Wyatt's eyes widen in horror as he sees his monster get dropped by Rosemary.

[Renee Young]
OH MY GOD! THERE IS THAT HORRIBLE MIST!

[Corey Graves]
Bray is now all alone against these three..

[Mauro Ranallo]
His back against a wall what is he gonna do?

Bray immediately lunges at Rosemary, but is met with a Black Mass from Aleister Black. The camera focuses upon Undertaker who is looking down upon Bray Wyatt.

[Corey Graves]
Look at the cold face of upon the reaper himself..

After a few seconds Bray begins to show some kind of life as he slowly begins to crawl, but unfortunately it is in the direction of The Undertaker. He pulls himself to all fours at the sight of this Undertaker shakes his head, and he bends down picking Bray up to his feet. He then lifts him, and setting him up for a Tombstone Piledriver.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sending a message with an exclamation point..

Undertaker then plants Bray Wyatt on top of his head by hitting the Tombstone Piledriver!

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 L7Agnx

Undertaker doesn't move after hitting the Tombstone. He reamins on his knees looking down upon Bray Wyatt with a look of disgust. Rosemary walks to the side of The Undertaker, and she looks upon him smile then nods showcasing to him her sign of approval. She doesn't even look at the ref, but extends her hand outward for a microphone. The ref realizing what she wants quickly moves, and gets a microphone for Rosemary then hands it off to her. She slowly brings the mic up to her mouth.

[Rosemary]
Bray, your light of redemption is weak compared the power of hell. You hide behind your beast Braun Strowman, but do you see what power I have? I took him out faster than you could blink. That left you with no way to survive. You made a pathetic attempt to lay a finger on me. You should know it wouldn't be that easy, but now look at you Bray...

Rosemary sits down looking upon Bray, and slightly tilts her head.

[Rosemary]
who even knows if you are even awake at this moment, but if you are not, and you go back to see what happened tonight. You aren't gonna like what you see. Darkness, and the left behind prevail once again. Sure, you may have gotten the upper hand on my dear Undertaker earlier tonight, but it is us who got the last laugh tonight. Did you really think there would be no reaction to your action?

She shakes her head looking at Bray.

[Rosemary]
You know.. your higher power isn't smart if this is what they told you to do. If they were smart they should have known what was going to transpire after that. We are the ones left behind. We've been casted away from society just like you, but it seems you've only found weakness. When we found power. You see our goal is simple..

Rosemary stands to her feet, and begins to smile as she begins to think upon her evil intentions.

[Rosemary]
We are gonna thin out the weak, and take our revenge upon society. Now from where I stand Bray... you are of the weak, but it seems you, and your follower have the traits of cockroaches. You won't die! So we had an idea to stomp you into the ground once again. This would be your chance to fire back on the grandest stage of them.. Final Stand. We don't mind you two being the first we slice in half on our way to the very top, but don't take to long to dwell upon our challenge or you have until next week before you see our methods to make you say yes... we look forward to your response...

The lights go out for a couple of seconds then come back on, and Rosemary, Undertaker, and Aleister Black are gone, but Bray Wyatt still lies there motionless on his back. The camera goes to black as we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 QnHxdHV XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 E14krLC

It was a good match, watch it

Does anyone watch matches?

Honest question

[JoJo Offerman]
Your winner, the XWL World Heavyweight Champion, Aiden English!

After a long match against The Miz, Aiden English has handed his championship and has his arm raised by the referee. As he begins celebrating, however, it seems that he has an idea. He climbs up the turnbuckle but seems to stop himself and jump right back down. He then rolls outside of the ring, presumably to grab a microphone. However, that's not what he does. Instead, he begins to search underneath the ring apron.

[Corey Graves]
What the hell is Aiden English doing?

However, this question is quickly answered, as Aiden pulls out none other than a sledgehammer from underneath the ring. Aiden looks the sledgehammer over, and then back inside the ring. Is he planning on attacking The Miz with it? It seems the answer is no, as Aiden instead lifts his arms up in a victory post, title in one hand, sledgehammer in the other, before making his way back up the entrance ramp with both in hand.

[Renee Young]
What is Aiden English planning?

Renee's question is the one on everyone's mind as Anarchy continues.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 TAt1cL2XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 5lddOVE

The theme of the World Heavyweight Championship number one contender hits, and the fans are obviously not thrilled. JBL walks out onto the stage with the smuggest of smug grins, as he obviously doesn’t seem to give a damn what the fans think of him. He begins his decent down towards the ring, but suddenly is stopped by an all too familiar voice.

{Aiden English}
Oh John!

Now with his attention turned toward the titantron, JBL sees what the rest of the XWL Universe can now also see. World Heavyweight Champion Aiden English walking through the backstage parking lot with a camera following him, and the sledgehammer he grabbed earlier in his hand. What is he doing there? And what is so important that he had to put it on the titantron.

{Aiden English}
You know John, you said something interesting lately that got me thinking. You gave an overall pretty terrible response to me exposing how you treated me while I was in the Cabinet, but there was one thing you sent that may have some truth to it. You said something about me not complaining while I was in your limo. And you do have a point there, I really enjoyed riding in the limo. I mean, no one can say you don’t have the money to afford luxurious limousine, that’s for sure. But I was thinking about it… and I realized something.

After walking for a bit, Aiden English finally stops right in front of the car he was clearly looking for, JBL’s limousine. The camera cuts to JBL, whose face is now red hot with rage. He is absolutely FURIOUS. He begins to sprint up the ramp and through the curtain tot he backstage area, luckily a camera man climbs onto the ramp and follows closely behind. JBL pushes by random backstage workers, and he runs through, knocking over tables, chair, trash cans, and even people until finally he makes it to the parking garage, and drops to his knees at the sight before him.

{Aiden English}
Oh John, you don’t have anything to worry about! I’m only making things right. Well, not completely right. That’s not until Final Stand. However, I realized that this limo, it’s too nice for you. I don’t think you deserve it.

Aiden raises the sledgehammer up, indicating he’s about to begin trashing the limousine with it, which sends the crowd into a roar, excited to see one of JBL’s prize possessions be trashed. However, Aiden is only to get a few hits in on the limo before he is attacked from behind by the owner of the limo, JBL. He begins raining firsts down on the back of English, causing him to quickly drop the sledgehammer in his hand. It seems that JBL has the upper hand, at least until English begins delivering elbows straight to the chest of JBL. This staggers JBL, who falls backwards. Aidden seizes this opportunity to begin raining down his own series of fists, punishing his challenger. However, just when it seems that Aiden is the victor in this impromptu backstage brawl, JBl musters up the strength left to show Aiden directly into the limo, sending a sharp pain through his back. Quickly capitalizing, JBL sends the head of Aiden English straight onto the trunk of the limo, sending him down to the concrete, possibly unconscious. JBL stands up straight and composes himself before walking away from the scene. As a crew of medical personnel come to the scene and begin to swarm the champion, XWL goes to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 2:43 pm

As the lights cut out during Anarchy, a purple spotlight rains down from the top of the rafters onto the top of the stage

The Velveteen Dream comes out onto the stage with a microphone in hand, wearing a custom made DX “Sucks It” T-Shirt. The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos at the Charismatic Superstar. He walks slowly down to the ring as the boos continue.

{Corey Graves}
Well Mauro, Renee, it does not look like these folks are excited to see The Velveteen Dream at this very moment, especially at the expense of D-Generation X. Wait a min.. OH MY GOD ITS SHAWN MICHAELS.

{Renee Young}
Oh my goodness Corey, Shawn Michaels just blindsided The Dream here on the entrance ramp.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Mama Mia Graves, this is turning into an absolute beatdown at the hands of The Heartbreak Kid. It has been weeks of pent up anger and frustration with The Dream’s antics, and Michaels is finally getting his vengeance.

Michaels continuously lands haymaker after haymaker on The Dream as the two jockey for better position amidst the brawl. The Dream shoves Michaels off and slides into the ring, hoping to get away an enraged HBK. HBK slides underneath the bottom rope and gets right back onto Dream, clobbering him with knife edge chop after knife edge chop. Each and each chop takes more and more out of The Dream as he begins to slump into the bottom turnbuckle. Shawn runs across the ring to pick up momentum and goes for a body splash, but The Dream gets out of the way, causing Michaels to ricochet his head off the top turnbuckle. The Dream sets Michaels up in the corner now and begins to drill HBK with chops of his own, telling the crowd to hush before each one so the full sound can echo throughout the arena. Dream eventually backs up to the turnbuckle adjacent to Shawn’s, and runs at him attempting to hit a big boot. Shawn is able to duck out of the way, and catapults The Dream over the rope, crashing to the outside. HBK ceases the moment and climbs to the top rope. He says a quick pray in the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, and does a moonsault right onto The Dream, both falling to the ground.

{Renee Young}
OH MY! OH! What an incredible move by Shawn Michaels. He just put his body on the line and he does not even have anything to gain from doing so!

{Corey Graves}
What do you mean, Renee? Of course he has something to gain from doing this. Think of how impressed our General Managers TCSI must be with this showing. They might just add him into the World Title Match with English and JBL at Final Stand!

{Renee Young}
Oh Corey you know damn well that isn’t the case. Oh look out!

As the commentators were distracted talking amongst themselves, HBK and Dream’s brawl had spilled over to the announcers table. HBK slams The Dream’s head off of the table before clearing it off of all monitors and boards. HBK turns back around to pick up The Dream, but is bitch slapped right across the left cheek, spit flying from the mouth of Michaels as the crowd is stunned by the disrespect. Michaels, clearly infuriated by the slap, picks up The Dream again and slams his head on the table, but this time, props his now limp body across the table. Michaels turns around and looks back into the ring as the crowd eggs him on to drop his patented elbow through the chest of The Dream through the table. While HBK’s back is turned, The Dream reaches down and pulls his infamous lead pipe from his boot, still keeping it concealed from Michaels’ sight. HBK climbs up onto the announce table and picks The Dream up.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Jesus this is absolutely insane! They are both about to crash through our announce table right in front of us!

Michaels goes to pick up The Dream and go for a Suplex, but The Dream successfully floats over and lands feet first on the table. As Michaels turns around to strike The Dream, he is met with the lead pipe right to the face, busting him wide open. HBK staggers backwards before tumbling forward into the grasp of The Velveteen Dream. The Dream scoops up HBK onto his shoulders and hits a devastating LEAPING Dream Valley Driver from the Main Broadcast Table, crashing through the Spanish Announce Table. Both men lay completely incapacitated while doctors and trainers rush out to help both men. The Dream shoves off the doctors and trainers, stands above the rubble and debris that he just sent himself and HBK through, and poses, pointing to the Final Stand sign hanging at the top of the arena. The Dream begins to hobble to the back, when on the titantron he sees HBK begin to stand up, pushing away the doctors and trainers as well. The Dream walks to the backstage area with a look of disgust on his face at his inability to keep Shawn Michaels down. As he stumbles backstage, he runs into Charly Caruso, and she has a few questions for him, but before she can ask a single one, he begins to talk.

{Velveteen Dream}
Listen Charly, do not even say a word. Shawn.. Mr. Heartbreak Kid.. Mr. Final Stand.. The Showstopper.. I HOPE YOU ARE READY, because after tonight, there is only one way to settle this, once and for all. At Final Stand, Mr. Shawn Michaels, there will be No Disqualification. There will be No Count-Out. There will be.. No. Holds. Barred. At Final Stand Shawn. You aren’t getting The Velveteen Dream Experience. You’re getting your Worst Nightmare. Now thank me for giving you my time.

Velveteen walks off as Anarchy cuts to a quick commercial break
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 3:40 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 HoxBsu8 XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Aleister-Black1

As Anarchy returns from commercial break, Chris Jericho walks out onto the stage ready for his match against Aleister Black

{Corey Graves}
Well Renee, Chris Jericho looks extremely focused for Aleister Black tonight, and damn well he should be. He cannot be thinking about whether Finn will accept his Final Stand challenge or not. He needs to be 100% ready for Aleister, otherwise he will Fade to Black.

{Renee Young}
Well speak of the devil Corey, here he comes now!

Both men stand in the ring. The ref checks both superstars and asks if they’re both ready. Aleister nods yes while Jericho motions to the ref to ring the bell, the lights go dark and a familiar theme hits.

As Finn walks onto the stage, the ref rings the bell with Jericho visibly distracted. He turns around to argue with the ref, shouting “WHY DID YOU RING THE B-” but is met with The Black Mass. Aleister falls into the cover. 1..2..3! Here is your Winner of the Match: Aleister BLACK!

As Aleister walks past Finn on the stage, the two acknowledge each other, as Finn is more focused on his downed rival in the ring. Finn does his signature taunt when he gets onto the apron and then tosses aside his leather jacket. He climbs up to the top rope and comes crashing down onto Jericho’s sternum with the Coup De Grace. The fans go crazy as Finn stands above the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, now with a microphone in hand.

{Finn Balor}
Well Chris, since you are so obsessed with putting me on this little list of yours, why don’t you prove it at Final Stand. I accept your challenge.

Finn drops the mic as he climbs the top rope again, pointing and laughing at the pain and discomfort that Jericho is currently in.
Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Main Event

Triple Threat Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 PKDfUzbXWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 XUsR1ES
XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 FD6kTihXWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Tyler10
XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 U0QwPaA & Partner Of His Choosing

With every other participant within the confines of the ring, the theme of the final man remaining in Daniel Bryan begins to play as an instinctive “Yes!” chant fills the air. It doesn't take long for the man of the hour to emerge from the backstage area and find his way onto the stage, causing the chants to increase in volume, if that were possible to begin with. His time on the stage is short to say the least as he begins throwing his hands into the air in unison with the chanting XWL Universe and begins making his way down the entrance ramp the only way Daniel Bryan can. When he makes it about a third of the distance, he comes to a halt, looking at each and every single man that he'll not only face tonight, but also on the grandest stage of them all: Final Stand. Bryan's theme decreases in volume until it's inaudible, causing a smile to appear on his face. Behind him, the stage is consumed by fire following the sound of an explosion going off. In the ring, each of the four ring posts release a pillar of flames from within its confines, causing the men in the ring to be caught off guard by the action.

The culprit is quickly revealed as a theme that hasn't been heard in some time begins to play, a smile that stretches from ear to ear being etched on Bryan's face. From behind the flames, the outline of a figure appears to be walking forward. When it reaches said flames, they spread apart, allowing the man to be revealed to be none other than Kane to walk past them with ease. The flames depart when he reaches the other side, taking a handful of steps before he reaches his tag team partner. The duo exchange a nod amongst each other before Bryan throws his hands up once again, causing the live audience in attendance to join in on the festivities, and continue his descent down the entrance ramp with Kane, who readjusts his glove along the way, in tow. Upon reaching the ringside area, a fearless Daniel Bryan rolls into the ring as the other two teams decide it might be in their best interest to exit the ring before the Devil's Favorite Demon enters it. Kane places a hand on the middle rope and pulls himself up onto the apron, throwing his foot over the top rope and entering the ring as their opponents perhaps go back to the drawing board after their initial gameplans were thwarted by Kane's arrival. The largest man in this contest stands in the center of the ring with Daniel Bryan right in front of him, “Yes!'ing” away as Kane's arms rise into the air, the sheer anticipation being built up before he brings his arms down to his side, causing a second wave of fire pillars to explode out from within the ring posts. With Kane and Bryan backing themselves up to the nearby corner, the remaining participants begin to find their way back into the ring, cautious at the unexpected addition to this contest.

-

SPOILER

ALERT

-

The audience is on the edge of their seats as The Intercontinental Champion's kick was blocked by The Big Red Machine, and now helpless to whatever comes next, he starts to panic as Kane starts to reach for his throat. A Chokeslam could easily spell the end for this match, but The Iron Man XWL doesn't go down without swinging. He sees Bryan starting to climb up onto the apron, perhaps to ready a diving headbutt to pair with Kane's chokeslam and with one foot trapped, he uses his free leg to spring himself up at an angle where his foot is able to collide with Kane's head sending him stumbling back releasing his throat and Matt's trapped foot. But that kick wasn't just to free himself, we find it had a second purpose...as that very kick sends Kane bouncing back against the very ropes Bryan had pulled himself up onto and Bryan goes flying off the apron to the floor.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Talk about making your offense count.

[Renee Young]
Matt just prevented himself from getting caught in a two on one situation as the action from everyone else has spilled on the outside, focused on each other, not realizing they've left two men alone where this could easily end any second now.

Kane turns to see he accidentally knocked Bryan off the apron, then while he's wearing a mask so it's hard to truly know his expression, we see his teeth before more exposed as if it angered him...grinding them as he turns back to Matt to make him pay for that stunt...but as soon as he turns back to The Intercontinental Champion to clothesline the hell out of him...Matt ducks the clothesline then runs past Kane, leaping up onto the corner, before spring-boarding off the second rope with a TORNADO DDT THAT SPIKES THE DEMON ON HIS SKULL, AND LAYS HIM OUT!

[Corey Graves]
Good god, he drilled Kane into the mat!

[Mauro Ranallo]
A size disadvantage combated with sheer speed and effective offense now has Kane in trouble.

[Renee Young]
And Ricochet has both Tyler Breeze & Jimmy Havoc on the floor, watching them very carefully as he puts his faith in his long time friend to finish this up on his own.

Matt looks around for a moment as he sees Bryan down, Tyler Breeze & Jimmy Havoc also down...and Ricochet giving him a nod that says "You know what to do now." And the audience knows just as well, they start to cheer louder as Matt's eyes look to the corner and without any further hesitation he jumps up onto the top turnbuckle, rises to his feet...then leaps off a HUGE GOLDEN STAR PRESS TO KANE! The audience cheers and counts along as he hooks Kane's leg in an immediate cover.

3!!!!!!!!!

[Renee Young]
Yet again, The Iron Man does it!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Another big time victory from a man who has blazing a golden fire for months now.

[Corey Graves]
We said this tag match was an opportunity for one of the men involved in The Intercontinental Championship Match announced for Final Stand earlier in the show, and one man seized that opportunity as he's seized every other in the past, and that is the defending Champion Matt Sydal.

[Renee Young]
With 4 defenses under his belt, his fifth defense comes in a Fatal 5 Way Falls Count Anywhere Elimination Match...and if that seems "impossible" for him to overcome...tonight, and many nights in the past prove otherwise.

Ricochet slides into the ring greet Matt with a quick hug, patting him on the back. They may be opponents at Final Stand, but they're friends as well and tonight their friendship was showcased as they teamed up against 2 tough teams and thanks to faith in each other and ability that both possessed to turn the tide in their factor. The official retrieves The Intercontinental Championship to return to Matt, but he's stopped by Ricochet who takes it into his own possession, staring at it for a moment as Matt cautiously watches...only for The One & Only Superstar to place the title on Matt's shoulder with a respectful nod. The official grabs both of their arms and raises them high in celebration as the cheers continue.

Havoc looks over to Breeze with fire is his eyes. The two men start arguing back and forth, both clearly upset that they feel the other was the reason they were unable to pull off the victory. Jimmy turns to leave the ring as Tyler Breeze grabs Havoc by the shoulder and slaps him hard across the face.

Tyler Breeze
This is all your fault you uggo!!!!

The look on Havoc's face changes to pure rage, as Jimmy raises his fist in fury Breeze drops to the mat covering his face and trying to hide in a fetal position.

Just when it seemed like Havoc would give Breeze his own version of a “Beauty Shot,” Kane finds himself back within the ring, his hand around one Jimmy Havoc. With Kane's hand squeezing the life out of a fifth of the Intercontinental Championship match at Final Stand, Breeze looks up to see a sight almost as Gorgeous as he is: Jimmy Havoc on the verge of being sent straight to hell courtesy of Kane. A perfect smile accompanies his flawless face as he makes it back to a vertical base, taking this opportunity to rub it in Havoc's face. “That's what you ge-” is all that escapes from his mouth before he finds himself in a similar position to his former Uggo Partner when Kane wraps his mangy hand around the throat of Prince Pretty. Pulling his soon to be victims towards the center of the ring, Kane, almost showing signs of mercy, shoves Breeze away from him, allowing the latter to let in a sigh of relief, perhaps the power of beauty has found its way into the heart of such a monstrous beast? That quickly turns out to not be the case as Daniel Bryan bursts out from behind Kane and drives his knee into the perfect jawline of Tyler Breeze, sending him rolling out of the ring after his back hits the canvas.

Content with Breeze's fate for the moment, Kane takes a hold of Havoc's waistline, lifting him up into the air and giving him a one way trip to hell courtesy of a Chokeslam, evidently hell has changed area codes to outside the ring. With the team known simply as Team Hell No left standing in the ring, they look to one another, Bryan extending his arms outwards, motioning for Kane to follow suit. Kane's response is simple: No, in the form of a head shake. This causes Bryan to mouth out, “Come on, Big Guy.” to which Kane relents and extends his arms, taking a few steps forward to close the distance. Before the duo seals the deal, they're sent crashing into one another by the third team in this match in the Intercontinental Champion Matt Sydal and one of his four challengers in Ricochet. The duo soared through the air, delivering crisp dropkicks in stereo, Ricochet using the ropes to his advantage in the form of a springboard while Sydal opted for the classic dive from the top rope. This didn't go fully to plan as Kane remains standing, albeit staggered, while Bryan finds himself on the canvas, neither man expecting the maneuver.

Ricochet is the first to his feet, taking a few steps towards Kane, who instinctively throws his left hand forward, catching his target off guard and wrapping his arm around his throat. Sydal sees this happening in front of him and quickly makes it to a vertical base, charging forward as if he has taken offense to the gesture, but all he got for his efforts was a hand around his own throat. Kane, being less than thrilled that his moment with Daniel Bryan was ruined, lifts both culprits into the air, a double Chokeslam clearly in mind. However, that isn't on the docket and both Sydal and Ricochet slide out of the maneuver, landing behind the larger man. Using their combined efforts, they manage to shove Kane away and into the ropes but Kane stops himself, quickly turning around with vengeance in his mind. Instead of satiating his appetite, he's instead met with a two man clothesline, sending him flipping over the top rope and landing on the outside. The duo that accomplished this feat turn their attention towards the other half of the team, a slowly rising Daniel Bryan. This however isn't the end of Kane, making the rookie mistake of the year, neither Ricochet nor Sydal actually kept their focus on Kane, who landed safely on his feet. This is discovered when Ricochet takes a step forward before he falls onto his face and is dragged out of the ring. He's quickly sent into the nearby barricade as Sydal helplessly looks on, quickly returning his attention to Bryan, who is now on his feet, and charges forward, both to avenge his friend by doing the same to Kane's ally and to leave Kane's immediate range in an attempt to avoid meeting the same fate.

Sydal is stopped in his tracks as a game Daniel Bryan springs to life, throwing a forearm at Sydal, who takes it like a literal champ before he fires back one of his own. This striking battle for supremacy has no clear winner in the opening moments, each shot being absorbed and traded back by the other man, leading to a battle of pure tenacity between two men that refuse to back down from the other. Bryan winds back what appears to be the final shot in this exchange, causing Sydal to repeat the gesture with one of his own, the sound of flesh and bone meeting flesh and bone causing those who were seated within the first few rows to wince at the display. Sydal and Bryan both shift their attention to their now hurting forearms momentarily, Sydal being the first to strike after the collision and temporary ceasefire, delivering a kick to Bryan's abdomen, doubling over the Goat Faced Hero. Not being done there, Sydal takes Bryan's right and runs it through his legs, taking a hold of it when it reaches the other side, ready to put an end to Bryan's offense in one fell swoop with the infamous Here It Is Driver, the very same maneuver that won him the Intercontinental Championship in the first place.

Just when it seemed Bryan would meet the same fate as those before him, a saving grace in the form of a steel chair connects with Sydal's back, causing the hold to be broken and for his back to arch in pain, allowing Bryan to spin out of the maneuver and deliver a Roundhouse Kick to end all Roundhouse Kicks, nearly removing the Champion's head from his shoulders. Sydal, being sent for a loop, unintentionally spins around right into Bryan's Guardian Devil in Kane, wielding the steel chair in question in his left hand and wrapping his right around Sydal's throat. He easily lifts Sydal into the air without an ounce of fight from him and slams him into the canvas with a Chokeslam. Bryan audibly thanks Kane for helping him out of a precarious position but in Kane's mind, his charity is only beginning when he hands Bryan the steel chair he just used on Sydal. Not being one to question his partners gift giving mood, Bryan takes the chair without hesitation, lifting it up into the air above him and slamming it down across the now downed Matt Sydal's back. He repeats the gesture once again, yielding the same result. He goes to attempt it a third time before being stopped by Kane, who motions for him to hold his assault for the moment.

Bryan watches as Kane rolls out of the ring and takes a hold of Ricochet by his head and throws him into the ring, motioning for Bryan to continue. XWL's resident Goat shrugs his shoulders before lifting the chair up and slamming it across Ricochet's back. While Bryan was doing this, Kane has made his way around the ring and thrown Jimmy Havoc in, causing Bryan to lift the chair up once more and bring it down across Havoc's back, no instructions necessary at this point. The final superstar being served up is none other than Tyler Breeze, who has a little bit of fight left in him but is easily overpowered by Kane and quickly neutralized by Bryan's chair shot shortly after. With each of his opponents aching in pain at his feet, Kane, after retrieving a second steel chair from under the ring, finds his way across from Daniel Bryan, the duo looking at each other with a knowing expression before they begin unloading chair shots onto any and every downed person in the ring. With the message clearly being sent, Kane and Bryan waste no time trying to each as many people as they possible could in the shortest amount of time, almost as if they were on a time limit and were trying to reach an imaginary high score.

When the duo is content with the amount of damage and destruction that was brought upon Bryan's opponents, they toss their respective chairs aside and embrace in the center of the ring, causing a positive reaction to fill the arena. They break away, causing Bryan to being throwing his arms into the air for his infamous “Yes!” chants, the live audience in attendance joining in, while Kane spots the stray Intercontinental Championship in the far corner of the ring: The prize Bryan is fighting for at Final Stand. As his final gesture towards his partner, Kane takes a few steps towards it and lifts it up from its resting place, in his mind, handing it to the man it will belong to when Final Stand comes to a close. Bryan's “Yes!” chants cease for a moment as he holds the Intercontinental Championship in his hands, a smile forming on his face before be returns to his addictive chanting. Kane stands behind him, slowly lifting his arms into the air before bringing them down in record time, causing the hellfire to return to the arena from the four posts. The final scene shown is that of Kane and Daniel Bryan, with the Intercontinental Championship in his possession, standing tall over the broken bodies and steel chairs before the show comes to a close.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019   XWL Anarchy:  2/25/2019  -  3/4/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/25/2019 - 3/4/2019
Page 1 of 1