Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018

Go down 
+9
mandyrosestan
Slothio
Strummania
Harmon
KingWolf
Oreo
LazyEye513
IIYoungg
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 5eVaHRp

LIVE FROM: Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 ANVgJ2e

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 NcvYYDY

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 GmZGvPe

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 S20nQ0R

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 HlZRAY0

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 HpUPuA6

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 9038DPu

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 X7yDW07

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 KyTt9sa

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 GUIG7vI

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 4nEf6Vv

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Taco wrote:
Bravo.  clap

Please.....Don’t encourage him

Jk good job David and lazy
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 3:58 pm

for the record, if this cucks me again, I'm just posting the matches and the freaking promo harmon did. It ate my last attempt at this and I had to redo most of it. So, enjoy.

We cut to a hype promo, for John Cena versus Eli Drake. The video shows clips from the earlier weeks, jumping around them as it goes.

Quote :

We cut to a month earlier, to find Eli Drake walking in the back. He stops dead in his tracks as he sees one of the most hard working men inside the company, John Cena.

.:Eli Drake:.
Surprise, Surprise John. We haven't formally met allow me to introduce myself to you. The name is  

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake, and guess what John?

Eli doesn't even leave room for John to respond. He immediately cuts him off, and continues talking.

I can see you, but what you can't see is gold in your grasp. How does it feel John that you were so close to it but failed completely?

Cena is kind of taken back for a moment, looking around as though he must be imagining that Eli Drake is talking to him.

"You aren't serious, right?"

[b]Cena steps up to Eli, seriousness setting back in, but still in his fun loving John way of doing so.

[John Cena]
But unless you're here for a purpose, then step off because even if I didn't hold the gold my name still means a hell of a lot more than yours does.

Cena steps back a bit, almost like he's weaving Drake a tale about what could be, hand panning across the camera as he speaks as though he's lighting Eli's name up in lights.

[John Cena]
You could be the face of this company! Hell, the face of wrestling Eli! You just have to get rid of that chip on your shoulder and do things the right way.

Eli smiles as he steps forward to get closer to Cena.

I will be better than you. You wanna know why I walk around with this chip on my shoulder it's because I can back up what I say. Can you John?

John starts to speak but Eli cuts him off

Wait allow me to answer for you cause I know the answer to this one as it was shown to all of us as we all bared witness to what happened at Breakthrough and after all of that I'd say you can't. That isn't an insult that is just a fact of life...

Eli lightly taps the face of John Cena and the crowd can be heard screaming...

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Cena almost smirks, finding the little jest to be amusing before taking both hands and shoving Eli back and onto the floor in a seated postition. Before anything else can occur backstage security and a few superstars nearby jump in between them, making sure they can't get to each other. Eli can be heard spewing insults while Cena simply extends his neck, presenting his jaw for Eli to tee off if he's man enough.

Just as the scene is getting a bit more intense the General Manager herself appears, not pleased with this outburst from these two men. Layla El stands in between them and the men who are restraining them, holding out her hands.

"ENOUGH!"

We then see some quick moments from the match, mostly of Eli Drake working Cena's back. Following that scene, we see Eli Drake attacking Cena backstage, taking a steel pipe to the back of Cena. The scene slows on this as Cena falls to the ground, obviously in pain. Eli smirking at what he's done as he walks away.

[b]Eli Drake walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand as he reaches at the top of the ramp he raises the mic up to his lips, and begins talking.

[Eli Drake]
Honolulu.

Eli takes a step forward looking to the crowd to his left.

[Eli Drake]
Honolulu.

Eli takes a step forward looking to the crowd to his right. The crowd thinking Eli is asking for a response so they begin doing a "What?" chant.

[Eli Drake]
Honolulu.

Eli takes a step forward looking to the crowd to his left.

[Fans]
What?

[Eli Drake]
Honolulu.

[Fans]
What?

[Eli Drake]
Shut up dummies move on I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to me.

Eli continues walking down the ramp

[Eli Drake]
Last week I showed to all of you exactly how easy it is to beat down John Cena, but the terrible part is...

Eli steps into the ring, and begins circling around taking in the boos from the crowd.

[Eli Drake]
Quite down dummies It's my time to talk, and your turn to stay quite. What I was gonna the terrible part is I never got my answer from John Cena. It almost seemed like I was about to get the answer, but we were so rudely interrupted by the penguins who run around here, and count as high as 10. So John I wanna ask for you to come down here so we can take over where we left off. You can be on all fours screaming for help, but all I want is an answer, and one way or another I am gonna get it.

It doesn't take lights and song to come over the airways for Drake to get his answer but a pop from the crowd as Eli turns to the stage, just in time to see Cena sprinting at him inside of the ring. John takes Eli to the ground, brawling with him, sending a flurry of punch after punch into Drake. Eli attempts to push John away only to be drug back into the middle of the ring.

Cena unloads with more and more punches until finally Drake pushes Cena way, jumping up to his feet. Cena rushes him, sending Drake over the top rope with a clothesline which sends Drake to the floor. Cena drops out of the ring, grabbing something the steps which sends the crowd popping once more. It's a chain, one that Cena wore long ago but still his nonetheless. Before he can round the ring to get to Eli, Drake jumps the barricade, taking off up through the crowd, realizing in this moment, he's outmatched.

Cena stands at the spot where Eli jumped before moving over to the announcer's table and taking a mic, rolling into the ring. He drapes the chain around his neck and looks out towards Eli who is admist the fans, on the stairs, breathing heavy.

[John Cena]
Hey, Eli!

"WHAT?"

Comes out of Eli's mouth. He's obviously not having fun.

[John Cena]
I can't give you a match in Japan. The doctors here in XWL won't allow it. But in Tokyo, I'll be standing in the parking lot looking for a fight. You want some? Come get some.

Cena drops the mic, throwing his hands up in the air. His abdomen is taped up but he seems ready for a fight and come International Incident, it'll be a fight for the ages.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 HlZRAY0

"Mr. Drake, John Cena has just arrived."

Is said to Eli Drake who we find backstage in a locker room. He stands up, nodding as the person disappears from the room. He thinks for a moment, then looks back to the chair, picking it up, heading for the door.

John Cena is struggling to move as medical personnel come and approach him. In a moment, Eli Drake has dipped out of the room, the camera moving back to ringside.

[Corey Graves]
That was just, brutal.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think any of us expected that.

Eli walks out onto the ramp with a mic in hand, but no music plays.

[Eli Drake]
Well I got the fight that I wanted, but that thirst still lingers. If you all didn't notice I just beat John Cena's kister without breaking a sweat. This is apparently the man that never gives up. Never surrenders, and I just steam rolled him. Does that say anything to you people of what caliber of a Superstar that I really am.

The crowd starts to boo

[Eli Drake]
Quite it down dummies.. a real man is talking here, and it is time for all of you to listen ears open, and eyes glued on me, because there isn't a single freaking person in that locker room has what it takes to fill my boots. You have all seen each person try to step up to me, and all of them one by one have fallen. I still remain hungry wanting more here in XWL, and I am not gonna stop matter of fact I can't stop until I reach the very top of this company. I'd like to think I have a great start to a beautiful future after tonight I mean come on. I beat one of the top guys in place just like every NFL football team against the Cleveland Browns. Yes John

Eli chuckles to himself.

[Eli Drake]
I just compared you to the Cleveland Browns. While myself I am the New England Patriots...

Eli pauses for a brief moment, and a smile crosses his face

[Eli Drake]
Just to even set myself apart from rest I would say that I am the Tom Brady of XWL, and if anyone has something to say about. I still got another fight in me... I'll take anyone on right now. It doesn't matter who you are. It's just gonna end the same way with me covering whoever is the poor sap that walks down for the one two three, and that isn't an insult THAT is just a fact of life...

Eli throws down the mic, and sits in his corner waiting for anyone to take his challenge.

[Corey Graves]
How is John Cena even walking!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know Corey but he's out here and I think he's accepting that fight!

John Cena parts the curtain, stepping out in front of the Tokyo crowd. His abdomen is taped up. He looks around at the crowd, nodding before looking to the ring which holds Eli Drake. Drake shakes his head, almost laughing at the fact John is coming out here but Cena walks down the ramp nontheless. Cena makes it all the way down the ramp, climbing the stairs and entering the ring, taking up the corner opposite of Drake who shakes his head. The bell rings, signalling the start of the fight and Drake taunts, telling Cena to get lost. Cena, however, isn't playing around.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 5:09 pm

Wow guys. Great job on this. I really enjoyed the fued and this match/segment was really unique and interesting. Great job to the both of you
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 7:43 pm

YEAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAS OOOOOOOOAHAHAHHAHAHA

The crowd explodes as the piano begins playing from Matt Hardy's theme.

I WILL DELETE YOU OOOOOOOOAHAHAHHAHAHA

A streak of lighting bolts through the roof of the arena, and hits the top of the stage. Smoke, and fire fills the stage withe lighting streak but abruptly a whirlwind of air breezes through the stage putting out the fire. Now there standing on the stage with his hands extends is Woken Matt Hardy.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
WONDERFUL!!!

[Corey Graves]
Did he just arrive out of a bolt of lighting? What the hell is this guy not capable of?

[Mauro Ranallo]
You have to remember Corey he has the Seven Deities at his side giving him the power to do almost anything he wishes. It is just a good thing he doesn't use it for evil. He could literally turn XWL around on it's head with a flick of his finger.

[Corey Graves]
You have a good point there Ranallo. He does do some incredible things. I say it is better for everyone that he has a change of heart as of late.

Woken Matt walks down the ramp doing his trademark Delete taunt. The fans join in, and soon the arena echoes with one big unanimous Delete chant. A smirk of pure confidence grows on the face of Woken Matt Hardy as he ascends the steel steps. He steps between the ropes, and enters the ring. Matt looks up the ramp, and extends his arms out wide, and yells.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Woken Matt Hardy looks absolutely determined here tonight. He looks calm, and ready for anything. Just by the look of Woken Matt here tonight. I'd say Nero will fall here tonight.

[Corey Graves]
But Nero did get the victory at Breakthrough. Nero has shown to the world he has what it takes to still outshine Matt like he has throughout his entire career. I don't see how tonight will be any different if Matt has powers or not. I mean last week on Anarchy Nero shown He can do what Matt does.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Welcome Nero to your Sakujo!!

Matt Hardy backs up into his corner, and awaits for Nero.

The arena begins to darken and the ominous sound of drums begins to beat through the arena. As the lights finally go dark, a single spotlight shines down on the stage. As the volume of the drums increase, a gnarled and twisted cherry blossom tree begins to rise up from the stage. Once the tree has completely appeared.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A tree? Okay seriously what is happening right now?

[Corey Graves]
Your guess is as good as mine...

The sound of wings flapping makes itself known. Another smaller light appears, focusing  on something moving through the air. None other than Eloise, the mysterious little bird that Nero has become fixated on flies down and lands on one of the branches of the tree.

[Corey Graves]
I still don't understand how this bird has the ability to do all of this stuff? I mean is this a bird sent straight from the devil himself.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The thing I don't get is how the hell does that bird write letters?

As this happens, the drums reach a crescendo and stops just as suddenly as they began. Green smoke begins to rise up from under the tree and Nero emerges out onto the stage, ending up in the smoke under the tree. He sticks his right hand out and Eloise flutters down and lands on his extended pointer finger. Nero brings the bird towards his face and looks closely at it before placing her on his shoulder. As Nero begins to walk towards the ring, the drums begin again, at a faster tempo then before. Nero reaches the steps and climbs into the ring. He begins a stare down with Hardy who only smiles at his opponent. Nero slowly raises his arms up and out to his sides and Eloise takes flight and begins circling high above the ring.

[Corey Graves]
Here it is ladies, and gentlemen the big fight between these two men. Nero, and Woken Matt Hardy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This shall be exciting to watch.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 HpUPuA6

[Mauro Ranallo]
Just look at this never say die attitude with Matt Hardy here tonight! Two finishers have been hit on him already, but on both he has still kicked out at one!

[Corey Graves]
But how long will it last Ranallo?

Nero, exasperated at his brothers stubbornness, looks angry for a few seconds before a smile spreads across his face. He stands up and pulls Matt up, leaning him against the ropes. He places one hand on his shoulder and extends his other and yells.

-Nero-
ELOISE!

The bird flutters down out of the sky and lands on his outstretched hand. As soon as she does, there is a loud pop and the brothers disappear. For a few seconds nothing happens, then a camera feed starts to play on the titantron. We see a shaky video being streamed from what appears to be Vanguard One. Nero and Woken Matt are spinning through a swirling vortex as Matt starts to wake up. Suddenly the vortex turns into a blue sky as they fall to the ground with a resounding THUMP. Slowly, the sounds of a cheering audience starts to become audible. The two men begin to rise to their feet as Vanguard One focuses. They appear to have landed no where other then an Ancient Roman Colosseum. As the camera pans, we see gladiators engaging in deadly warfare through the arena. Woken Matt and Nero, finally on their feet, gather themselves and look around. Once they realize where they are, they each rush to some weapons scattered around. Woken Matt grabs a bloodied sword from a recently slain combatant and Nero grabs a Halberd. The two begin to circle each other like lions.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Nero, you have no idea what you are in for this is just the beginning. You shall be the one to fall no matter where we go.

Woken Matt rushes forward swing the sword with all of his might, but Nero raises his sword up in the last moment possible to block the swing from Woken Matt. The two swords bounce off of each other making a huge clashing noise that echoes loudly. The crowd in attendance lets out a loud roar, but all still seem confused as they have seen two men just show up out of a hole that magically appeared. The Romans are still excited to see blood loss either way. Nero holds his sword, and slides his left foot outward as he swings his sword aiming for Woken Matt, but he sees this coming from a mile away, and adjusts his body accordingly to block the swing. He then places a kick to Nero’s cut sending him backwards, and Woken Matt rushes him. He leaps high into the air swinging his sword downward, but Nero looks up just in time to see what is happening, and rolls out of the way. Woken Matt comes down, and is met with a kick to the back causing him to fall forward, but he tucks his head in. With the smart move of tucking his head Woken Matt can roll through, and getting right back to his feet. The crowd erupts with a loud roar as they know they are in store for an incredible battle with two great warriors. Woken Matt turns back to Nero with a slight smirk of confidence as Nero seems even angrier.

Nero, instead of rushing in once again, takes a step back and begins baiting Woken Matt in. As Woken Matt advances in an attempt to capitalize on Nero’s lack of action, Nero side steps past a gladiator and uses the momentum to throw the gladiator at Hardy. The collision causes Woken Matt to fall to the blood stained dirt and Nero this time charges the downed fighter. As he runs, he tosses his weapon to the ground and dives onto Hardy before throttling him and slamming him into the ground.

-Nero-
This is where you meet your end!

Nero raises Woken Matt’s head and prepares to smash it into the ground with great force, but before he can, Woken Matt finds the wherewithal to place a well timed fist into Nero’s throat. Nero grasps at it and falls to the side gasping for air. Woken Matt tosses his sword the to the side as he knows at this moment that Nero’s mind is on other things then bursts out into a full sprint towards Nero tackling him down to the ground, and begins raining down punches upon the face of Nero. Nero finally comes to his senses, and pushes Woken Matt off of him. Woken Matt hopes right back up to his feet.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Vanguard One takes us all to my dear friend King Henry the Fifth’s castle!
Beeps and boops comes from Vanguard One but captions appear on the screen for translation.

[Vanguard One]
Awww… snap King Henry has a lot of fly hunnies that hang around him maybe he has a few to spare for a lonely drone.

A sphere encloses all of them even Eloise, and the rift opens within the sphere of energy. Their bodies are pulled into the rift. Now once again we are spinning within the time rift, but Woken Matt, and Nero have clinged onto one another swinging fists at each other. Finally a rift once again opens, and their bodies are pulled through, and spat out Woken Matt, and Nero crash to the ground, and roll across the ground. Guards immediately apprehend Woken Matt and Nero, but they stop as they look at Matt.

[Guard One]
OH! Our apologizes Mr. Hardy. We did not recognize you for a moment. Please forgive us of our actions.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
It’s quite alright!

[Guard Two]
Mr. Hardy who is this with you?  

Nero, with his arms held behind him, chuckles a bit.

-Nero-
You don't know? I am the end.

Nero's head jolts up and dark green energy begins to course around his arms. The guard holding him look down in horror but it is too late to react. He pulls his arms forward and delivers an elbow to his face, leaving a smoldering mark. Nero thrusts his hand forward and the same dark energy bursts out and shoots towards Woken Matt who responds with a column of flames. The two beams of magical energy collide into each other leading to an explosion of molten plasma that showers the surroundings. Eloise swoops downward trying to provide more power for Nero in this magic duel, but Vanguard One flies directly into the path of Eloise. Something is seen extending from from Vanguard one, but words begin writing across the screen.

ARMING ROCKETS....

Aerial Attack Mode

[Vanguard One]
Take this BITCH!

ENGAGE!!!!!

Fireworks begin raining out of Vanguard One directly towards Eloise, and gets directly hit by one.

[Vanguard One]
Gotcha bitch!!!

She begins spiraling out of control towards the ground, but she comes to her senses right before she hits the ground. She flies straight up into the air, but Vanguard One continues to shoot out rockets. Eloise reaches the perfect height, and then does a divebomb directly at Vanguard One, and she swoops upward at the moment she is above Vanguard One she pulls directly upward, and poops on him.

[Vanguard One]
I am gonna destroy this hussy with a smile in my circuits!

Eloise goes up high out of sight, and Vanguard One looks around until he feels safe. He finally turns back to the fight where the magic battle is. Woken Matt, and Nero begin stepping closer together trying to overwhelm one another, but it seems the power is so big it is growing unstable by the second. The surge of pure magical power of the two men colliding together forming a sphere is a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. The sphere of magic grows bigger, and bigger until finally.

BANG!

A big explosion throws both of the men backward crashing to the ground, and even rolling on the ground a few extra feet. The blast even knocked the guards onto the ground. The guards pull themselves up to their feet, but no words on what has transpired in front of them, because what has happened has left theme baffled. Woken Matt, and Nero struggle very hard, but somehow manage to pull themselves up to their feet.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Is...

Matt raises his head breathing heavy, and looks upon Nero

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Is that the best you got? Because if it is... I've already won..

Nero doesn't respond but instead charges directly at him and leaps into the air like a human torpedo. The impact drives Woken Matt through the air and into a stone wall which shatters into pieces. As they tumble through they appear to have shifted time again, this time landing in feudal Japan. Vanguard One and Eloise make it through the rift just in time for it to close behind them.

-Nero-
You haven't won anything.

Nero and Woken Matt begin exchanging fists as they battle their way under a Shinto gate. Matt manages to get a grip on Nero's wrist and swings him into the support column of the gate causing it to splinter and bow outwards. Woken Matt rushes forward and delivers a boot to the gut of Nero, sending him rolling down a hill towards a small pond. Nero catches himself before falling into the pond, but as he is there on all fours Matt rushes Nero then kicks him in the ribs sending him into the pond. Woken Matt laughs to himself but realizes that Nero is yet to surface. He begins looking into the water with a look of concern. So Woken Matt lowers himself to look into the water to see if he can spot Nero, but as soon as he gets close enough he is pulled underwater. Splashing is all that can be seen as this two fight underwater a few seconds pass, and Nero emerges from the water with a sadistic smile on his face, and begins laughing to himself.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 7LVQw8

Slowly we start seeing Woken Matt emerge from the water with a rock in his hand, but Nero still proud of himself thinking he has finished his work continues to sit there laughing to himself.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 QYLy9k

Finally Matt hits Nero in the back with the rock. Nero rolls forward grabbing his back in pain. Woken Matt climbs out of the pond, and makes his way toward Nero.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
You try so hard to end, but your best just wasn't good enough Nero.. Now Vanguard One take us back to the arena we must put an end to Nero...

A rift opens, and pulls everyone into it. A few seconds pass within this time rift Woken Matt, and Nero begin punching each other moving through the rift until finally it opens once again spitting them out onto a roof. Now both men now laying on the roof start to stand to their feet looking upon each other judging who is going to try to make the first move. The camera pans out and we see we are again back in modern day Japan with bright lights and sounds of vehicles rushing by.

[Corey Graves]
I can't believe what we have witnessed here so far, but here they are back in the time line they belong!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Honestly, I have no words for what we have seen so far...

Nero and Woken Matt begin to circle each other slowly. They begin to approach each other and engage in a grapple hold trading control back and forth. Woken Matt gains control and places Nero into a choke hold. He continues to ratchet up the pressure. As Nero starts turning purple from the choke, he begins to grasp at Matt in desperation. With his last bit of energy, he manages to slip his head out and slides himself behind Woken Matt and wrapping his arms around his waist. He pulls a reserve of power out of nowhere and throws Woken Matt backwards in a suplex, driving Matt through a glass sky light and they both fall through into the arena landing on top of a production truck. Fans cheer as they have finally entered the building once again.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well there they are. Woken Matt, and Nero made their own entrance into the building here tonight..

[Corey Graves]
Might I add that is a painful entrance into the building here tonight, but once you are in a big fight like that you have to push pain out the window, and keep going like these two have.

A buzzing noise can be heard coming from the entrance way. Nero looks towards that entrance way, and looks confused. Vanguard One is seen flying out from behind the curtain, and causes Woken Matt to capitalize.

Nero climbs to the top of the ladder, and looks down upon Woken Matt's body. A slight smirk comes to his face right then he jumps off doing a Swanton Bomb, but Woken Matt rolls out of the way which gets a big pop from the crowd. He quickly stands to his feet, and pulls Nero up to his feet. Woken Matt grabs the head of Nero, and pulls it in under his arm delivers a Twist of Fate to Nero, and goes for the cover.

3!

Woken Matt Hardy stands up breathing heavy after the war he has been through. He looks upon his brother's body, and a slight tear comes across his face like a relief that he finally gets his brother back. He wipes it away, and smile of rejoice comes to form as he has came up with an incredible idea. He looks upon Vanguard One.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Take us to House Hardy..

Woken Matt bends down picking up the body of Brother Nero.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Take us to the Lake of Reincarnation...

A rift opens, and Vanguard One's live feed begins showing on the titantron as Woken Matt steps through the rift still holding his brother, but this time there is no wait within the rift in time it opens automatically to the Lake of Reincarnation. Woken Matt now stands before the lake.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
This is the moment I have been looking forward to for quite some time. This lake will not effect myself as this was forged to not work on me by the Seven Deities..

Woken Matt starts walking into the lake, and stops when he is standing at waist level.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Please Seven Deities I beg of you to regenerate my brother's body, and I ask of you to DELETE the evil from his vessel known as Nero, and bring me back Jeff Hardy. Also please give me the knowledge to the exact location of Queen Rebecca once Nero is removed...

Woken Matt lowers his brother's body into the Lake of Reincarnation slowly, and after a few moments pass it Woken Matt's mouth drops wide open, and makes a loud gasping noise.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
I have just received the exact location of Queen Rebecca, but first...

Woken Matt pulls his brother's body out of the water, and the dark aura around Nero has disappeared completely. It appears Nero is no more, but a closer look reveals it is not Brother Nero who has come out of the water, but it was Jeff Hardy. Jeff still unconscious lies in his brother's arms.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
I've been told by the Seven Deities it shall take time for Jeff Hardy to awaken due to the spectacular war his mind, and body has gone through so I shall leave him with his loving wife, Beth. She shall be incredibly happy that her husband is back to normal...

Woken Matt begins walking towards a forest, but not to many people know this is indeed a short cut the brother's take to get to each others houses from time to time. After minutes of travel Woken Matt finally arrives to the home of Jeff Hardy. He knocks on the door. A few seconds pass, and Beth answers the door to see her Brother-in-law holding her husband. Beth smacks Matt across the face.

[Beth Hardy]
You still have our daughter. Our family was trying to work through Jeff's problems together, but you decided to put everything on your shoulders by taking our daughter. Did you forget that I live here too? Did you even think for a second on how I would feel?

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Beth.. I'm sorry for what I've put you through just know this entire time she has been in good hands. Now on to another important piece that I have taken from you. I went to war with the evil entity that dwelled within Brother Nero, and as you can tell I walked out victoriously. Here is the part you are going to love though. Not only did I get rid of the evil entity that was in his vessel with the help of the Seven Deities, but he was turned back into Jeff Hardy. Not Brother Nero.

Beth looks upon Jeff, and tears begin to race down her face

[Beth Hardy]
Oh my god... you are right. I can tell that is the man I married. Thank you Matt, but why is he unconscious?

[Woken Matt Hardy]
His body gets to finally rest after all  the torture it has been through, and the Seven Deities said it maybe a while before he wakes up. Would you mind if I come in, and lay him down?

[Beth Hardy]
Yes of course..

Woken Matt enters the home of Jeff Hardy, and places him on the couch in his living room.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Beth this isn't my last gift to you, and Jeff. Next week will be something incredible for both of you. So next week on Anarchy please come, and be my guest. Now if you please excuse me... Queen Rebecca is waiting for me...

Woken Matt walks outside his brother's home, and we see Vanguard One waiting for him.

[Woken Matt Hardy]
Hello my dear friend... I have a request for you..

Some beeps, and boops come from Vanguard One but captions appear on the screen for translation.

[Vanguard One]
Anything for a straight up homie! Whatcha need Woken One?!

[Woken Matt Hardy]
I need you to take me to Mount Everest! Apparently during Nero's time he built into Mount Everest making him a lair. Please prepare yourself for anything we do not know what lies within his evil lair, but we must go so we may retrieve Queen Rebecca. She must be frightened not being able to watch what transpired between myself, and Nero, but she shall be ecstatic when she finds out that I won...

[Vanguard One]
Of course! Let's not keep her waiting...

A rift opens, and Woken Matt with Vanguard One at his side goes through the rift together as the screen fades to black. We go back to the arena as we now see Corey Graves, and Mauro Ranallo.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wow.. We just witnessed the revival of Jeff Hardy, and the man who got rid of him is the man that brought him back. Maybe Woken Matt Hardy has really turned his way of thinking around completely.

[Corey Graves]
I couldn't agree more Mauro! Everything in that fight was just incredible...

Noises become audible that seem to be coming from the stage, and the camera pans over to the stage.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the hell is happening?

[Corey Graves]
I have no idea. This whole night has been a huge what the hell moment so far, but let's just see what happens I guess...

A surge of power begins building in the middle of the stage, and suddenly a rift opens. Woken Matt Hardy, and Rebecca Hardy step through the rift together hand in hand with big smiles on their faces. The crowd explodes with cheers as Matt fought so hard to get his wife back, and finally here he stands with his life partner by his side.

[Corey Graves]
He found her! He found her!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a beautiful ending to this war we bared witness to, and it all ends with Woken Matt standing tall with his beautiful wife. What a way to end his night. I bet he feels on top of the world right now.

[Corey Graves]
Are you kidding Mauro? This man is on top of the world. You can't help, but wonder what is next for Woken Matt Hardy? What will he set his eyes on?

The camera fades to black as Woken Matt, and his wife embrace each other with a kiss celebrating that they are finally reunited.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:28 pm

As the arena speakers begin to blast the theme of fan favourite Rich Swann, the fans begin to cheer in anticipation of the upcoming falls count anywhere match with Dolph Ziggler.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Well Corey, here we go, Rich Swann has been out for Dolph Ziggler's throat for what he did to him, and now he's finally going to get his wish.

{Corey Graves}
Is he though Mauro? I mean, you saw his conversation with the doctor earlier, he's still hurt! But he's deciding to come and try and wrestle in a very demanding style of match like an idiot for what, so he can try and prove himself?

{Mauro Ranallo}

Ya know, I wouldn't exactly call it "like an idiot", but you do have a bit of a point there. For as courageous as Rich Swann is being, this could potentially be a very bad move for him. WE'll just have to wait and see what he looks like.

Almost as if on cue, Rich Swann finally bursts out from behind the entrance curtain, clearly filled with as much energy as ever.

{Mauro Ranallo}
See Corey? Swann looks like he's willing and able to take down any challenge in his current state!

However, as he makes his way down the ramp, the truthiness of this statement by Ranallo comes more and more into question. Multiple times he has to stop and grab the guard rails by the ramp and catch his breath, and when attempting to hit any of his signature dance moves, seems to be unable to for much longer than a second or two.

{Corey Graves}

You were saying, Mauro?

{Mauro Ranallo}
Unfortunately, it does appear that I was wrong. Rich Swann is clearly still damaged from that hellacious and brutal attack Dolph Ziggler unleashed a few weeks ago. However, perhaps Swann's fighting spirit will still be able to lead him to victory. Only time will tell.

When Swann finally makes it to the ring, the ref walks up to ask him if he really wants to go through with this, to which Swann nods, and backs up into his corner, awaiting the arrival of Dolph Ziggler.

{Corey Graves}
If I was Dolph Ziggler right now, I’d be relishing this moment, knowing that the match ahead of me is basically already done.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Corey, sometimes it seems like you’re just trying to annoy me.

{Corey Graves}
Maybe I am.

A few minutes pass, and Ziggler’s theme still has yet to hit the speakers. Rich Swann has clearly become restless, as have the fans in attendance. A few more referees have come out from backstage, and appear to be having a conversation.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Folks, we’re not sure where exactly Dolph Ziggler is, officials are looking for him backstage as we speak, and hopefully, this will all be sorted out soon.

Some more time passesm as the crowd and Rich Swann have clearly become annoyed by Dolph Ziggler’s mysterious whereabouts.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Corey, what exactly do you make of this?

{Corey Graves}

Well, perhaps this is some form of mind games by Ziggler. While I think this is dragging it out a bit long, I can definitely see the strategy in trying to drag out how long Rich Swann has to wait before trying to get his hands on him.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Interesting theory Corey, but I must agree that if this is mind games, Dolph has definitely dragged this out for too long. In fact, I would say that…

However, Mauro quickly stops mid-thought, and begins to speak in a series if “Mhms”, and “Okay”s, clearly communicating with someone through his headset. Finally, he stands up from the commentary table, and grabs a microphone.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Ladies and gentlemen, I have just received word Anarchy General Manager Layla that Dolph Ziggler is not present in the arena and claims that he may continue to not compete for the foreseeable future due to frustration at the opportunities he has been given. Thus, the winner of this match by default is Rich Swann.

The crowd in attendance boos at the sound of this news, and Rich Swann is evidently not satisfied with his “victory” over Ziggler. He walks over to the referee in frustration to confirm that this is true, and quickly realizes that it is. Realizing there is little more that he can do, Rich Swann begins to make his way back up the entrance ramp, stopping a few times to speak to fans and catch his breath, and can be seen mouthing “Sorry” a few times to fans who looks disappointed. Eventually he makes it back up to the top, looks straight into the camera, and delivers one final “God damn it”, before walking backstage as International Incident continues.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:31 pm

LAST WEEK, ON ANARCHY!

Quote :
The lights come up on the stage and the titantron comes to life with images of the IC champion. His theme song begins to play, sending the crowd into a frenzy of cheers.

The curtains part and out comes Gable, the Intercontinental Championship drapped over his shoulder. He comes out, arms extended, smiling at the cheering crowd before heading down the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The IC Champ making his way to the ring. What could the occassion be, Graves?

[Corey Graves]
I honestly couldn't be more uninterested than what I am right this moment.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Come on Graves! You're still not sold on Gable?

[Corey Graves]
Not in the slightest.

Gables rounds the ring, coming up the steps and entering the ring. He crosses the ring, walking towards the end where the announcer's table sits. He calls for a mic and one is immediately brought to him. He takes it, walking back across the ring. He takes a moment, looking down at his hand which is still wrapped up. He then raises the mic, mouth going to open up.

When suddenly a theme starts playing and that signals "Death March Time".

Sami Callihan emerges from the stage and has his brand new "Worldwide Desperado Bullet Club tee shirt under his leather jacket. He has a Mic and instantly cuts Chad Gable off as the chorus of Boos rain down.

Sami Callihan
NO NO NO NO NO.. You dont get to do this shit! You are not about to come out here and wave that broken paw of yours and make everyone feel bad for you! NO thats not happening. Face it Chad. I got one over on ya! I got you when you didnt see it coming. And I made a impact. I got my match. Mission accomplished. But Chad this isnt going to be a match. This is going to be a massacre. Dunne has been around here beating motherfuckers with sticks and all sorts of shit! And While I'm into that. I dont need that to fuck you up. I am so tired of hearing "Chad Gable has an olypmic background. How are you going to make up for that Sami?" I'll tell ya how! Imma crack you right in that stupid face you have there Mighty Mouse. Everyone has got a plan till they get hit.

Gable smirks, turning to the crowd before presenting Callihan to them.

[Chad Gable]
Ladies and gentlemen, the loudest guy in the room!

Gable claps a bit, as does the crowd while Sami looks very unimpressed.

[Chad Gable]
Honestly, Sami, I'm glad you're out here. I was worried you were too busy for me here recently considering you took a personal day last week to go and do whatever it is you do on the side of yelling at people. I mean, seriously, can you stop yelling? It's loud, and stresses me out.

Gable has jokes, it would seem but Sami isn't laughing.

[Chad Gable]
What? You don't find me funny? You sure thought I was a joke the last time you came out here to talk about me. But then again that was when I was at home nursing my hand back to health. Speaking of which, the reason I keep holding up my hand, Sami, isn't for people to feel sorry for me. It's because I want to remind them of what's coming your way. With a hurt hand I went toe to toe and almost beat AJ Styles. With a hurt hand I'm going to beat Dean Ambrose in this ring. And with a hurt hand, I'm going to shut you up. It's also a reminder, that just in case I don't walk away with the win, of what you had to do to make sure you won. Because at the end of the day, you still can't make it in the big times Sami.

Sami is getting visibly more and more upset as Gable speaks.

[Chad Gable]
I walked through the Intercontinental Division. I beat two guys in my first defense, with ease. What have you done for your career since coming to XWL? Jump on the tail coats of two former world champions in the form of AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose and allowed their star power to pull you out of obscurity. Well it's a shame because no matter how hard you try, you'll just continue to not matter. Unlike good ol' mighty mouse. Might as well call you Tom and me Jerry because at the end of the day people will love me and you'll still be left around looking like a dumbass.

Callihan is visibly shook by the scathing remarks made by the I.C. Champion but before he explodes he composes himself and almost like a switch we have seen in recent weeks. This is a calm Callihan a more quiet but calculating.

Sami Callihan
You wanna know what you and I have in common Chad? Absolutely nothing. Truly we are so far apart it is uncanny sometimes. You come out here and "entertain" these people and always have the most sporting event you can have!

The Crowd pops for the obvious statement but you can tell Callihan is getting to the climax of what he is saying.

Sami Callihan

I dont do that Chad. I don't give a damn about these people. I dont give a damn about my opponents. You mention how I run with Styles and Ambrose. You hold that against me? Really? The fact that I am a piece of the most vicious and downright most sadistic faction that XWL has ever seen. We are just getting started. more surprises to come on that front. But all in due time. I suppose I can say this. I am glad it is called International Incident because this is exactly what this is going to be. This is not going to be a 5 star classic. This is not going to be a "Match of the night" or even year candidate. You took on two guys last time? Thats great. I am better then both and I am going to push you further then both. To beat me Chad you are going to have to reach deep down inside and pull out some malice. You are going to have to bring out a certain darkness that I am not sure you have. Because I revel in it. I breathe it. And come Sunday. Everyone is going to see it. A tragedy is about to unfold. Theres not a damn thing you can do about it. First it was your hand. Now its going to be more then that. Much more. I'm going to take your title and then I am going to take your career.

[Chad Gable]
Ya know what, Sami? Why don't you prove it?

With that, Chad drops the mic, takes a step back and lays the belt on the ground in front of him once more. He gets down in a ready stance, eyes glued on Callihan. Callihan takes a moment then begins heading down the ramp, the crowd erupting. But he halts, throwing his hands up, and heading back up the ramp, smirking at Gable the entire way. This angers the fans and of course Gable but it looks like we'll have to wait until International Incident to see what happens here.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 NcvYYDY

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 5:44 am

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 S20nQ0R

It's all over, the bell has rung and these two world class competitors just went to war, but 30 minutes just wasn't enough time for one of these two men to out duel each other and as a result we've reached a time limit draw. Styles drops to his knees following the sound of the bell out of just pure exhaustion, the physical toll that these high octane bouts over the last few months have taken upon the Phenomenal One are well documented and it's on full display for this Japanese crowd right now as Styles is completely drained after that 30 minute classic he just put on with Finn Balor. The Japanese fans unleash their applause at the two men for a very respectable performance from both of them, they know that these two men gave it their all out of their love for the Japanese people and right now they're making sure that these two men understand just how beloved they are in this country, a beautiful scene of an arena of fans applauding these two men quickly turns into a confusing one as the lights suddenly shot off without any warning. Every single one of them in fact. Search every nook and cranny and you wouldn't see a light anywhere, except for the couple of flashes that came from the cell phones that some of the fans decided to pull out. Some fans were waiting for the sound of a gong to ring throughout the arena. The story of the Deadman and the Bullet Club stretched back to the last time we saw him. Others weren't sure what to expect. They weren't sure what the cause behind this was. A few assumed that it must be some kind of technical difficulty that caused the lights to go out. The silence comes to an end as a male's voice is then heard whispering from the speakers with a slight guitar behind it.

I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M I N G

That didn't really help the situation, it only added to the confusion, but the song played on. The same words were whispered again with the same lines repeated by the voice as before.

I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M I N G

The guitar in the song grew a lot heavier and we suddenly we begin to hear some noises coming from the ring. The sound of bodies being thrown to the ground in the ring. The fans continue to try and use the lights from their phones in order to figure out what is happening but the lights aren't bright enough. We are able to catch a glimpse of what his happening, but only shadows of a figure throwing down what looked to be the medical staff that sounded the Phenomenal One prior to the lights going out.

Y O U  A R E  B E A U T I F U L  O N  T H E  I N S I D E .
Y O U  A R E  I N N O C E N C E  P E R S O N I F I E D .
A N D  I  W I L L   D R A G  Y O U  D O W N  A N D
S E L L  Y O U  O U T .  R U N  A W A Y .

That voice that you hear. That voice sounds so familiar. There was something so distinct about it. A lot of voices have come and gone throughout the years and a lot of them have been forgotten as time passed and new voices came along... but this was a voice you could never, ever forget.

I  A M  C O L D  L I K E  D E C E M B E R  S N O W .  I  H A V E
C A R V E D  O U T  T H I S  S O U L  M A D E  O F  S T O N E .  A N D
I  W I L L  D R A G  Y O U  D O W N  A N D  S E L L  Y O U  O U T .
E M B R A C E D  B Y  T H E  D A R K N E S S ,  I ' M  L O S I N G  T H E
L I G H T .  E N C I R C L E D  B Y  D E M O N S  I  F I G H T .

The lights in the arena come back on, finally. It was about time for that to happen. Not that a solid two minutes or so of sitting in the dark was that big of a deal. There were indeed bodies laid out in the ring. The medical team that was doing their job and helping AJ Styles was down and that was all thanks to the man who stood in the ring with the Phenomenal One. A man with a resume that was mostly unmatched. A former multi-time World Heavyweight Champion with the occasional other championship reigns here and there. A smug look was on his face. The Japanese crowd cheered as AJ Styles is knocked to the ground as two knees meet his skull, a Codebreaker delivered straight from the hands of Chris Jericho!

W H A T  H A V E  I  B E C O M E ,  N O W  T H A T  I ' V E  B E T R A Y E D
E V E R Y O N E  I ' V E  E V E R  L O V E D ,  I  P U S H E D  T H E M  A L L  A W A Y
A N D  I  H A V E  B E E N  A  S L A V E  T O  T H E  J U D A S  I N  M Y  M I N D
I S  T H E R E  S O M E T H I N G  L E F T  F O R  M E  T O  S A V E
I N  T H E  W R E C K A G E  O F  M Y  L I F E ,  M Y  L I F E

Face down on the floor, but he wasn't out cold. It would take so much more to bring down a man of AJ Styles' caliber. As good as Chris Jericho was and as many championships as the Codebreaker has won him, AJ Styles was a fighter and it would take so much more to keep him down - even if he just went to hell and back against his Bullet Club brother... but why? Why has Chris Jericho here? Why is Chris Jericho in an XWL ring again? Most importantly, why has he decided to target AJ Styles? The answer to that question seemed to be a little unclear and we'd perhaps have to find out his motives at another time but for now, Jericho didn't seem to be finished with the Phenomenal One. Jericho took a step back, then another before he slithered out of the ring and lifted the ring skirt up. Emotionless eyes searched beneath the ring for something before a steel chair was eventually pulled out. His grip was tight as he held the chair up in the air for each and every man, woman and child in attendance to see with their very own eyes before he joined Styles in the ring. His intentions were already obvious. Why else would he grab a steel chair? It's not like he planned to sit down and enjoy a casual conversation with the Phenomenal One, especially after taking him to the ground with a Codebreaker a couple of moments ago.

I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M I N G

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 CXybdVW

I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M -
I ' M  B E C O M I N G

Those words were again repeated. This time they sounded angrier and more intense. It wasn't that soft whisper anymore but instead, a more heavy tone of the voice which we now know was of Jericho himself. He slammed the chair against the mat as AJ Styles was starting to pull himself up yet again. AJ was so out of it. He had no idea what was going on. This wasn't fair. This was uncalled for... but that sounds familiar, doesn't it? As the Phenomenal One turns himself and is once again facing Chris Jericho, the chair is swung and the steel wraps around Styles' head as they are met together. The shot could be heard throughout the entire arena like Chris Jericho was swinging for the fences and hoping for a home run. When AJ Styles hit the mat, a thud echoed throughout the arena. We could only hear it because the crowd was so quiet. Not sure what to do. Not sure who to cheer for. This is Bullet Club territory, but this was Chris Jericho territory long before the Bullet Club was even an idea in their heads.

J U D A S  I N ,  J U D A S  I N  M Y  M I N D

It wasn't long before the cavalry arrived. Down the ramp at full speed is the rest of the Bullet Club. Finn Balor, Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan, all charging at max speed down to the ring. They were all seeing red and looking to quickly dispose of Chris Jericho the second that they got their hands on him but luckily for Jericho, he was able to see them and have enough time to escape the ring and rush into the crowd. The sea of people would be his escape because they wouldn't leave their leader behind. The Ayatollah cannot be seen anymore. Either too deep into the crowd or he's passed them and already making his exit from the arena. The medical team had rushed down to the ring to tend to the Phenomenal One as soon as Jericho was out of sight. One thing was clear, Styles is seriously injured, a combination of brutal wars over the last few months, a 30 minute battle with his Bullet Club Brother in Finn Balor on Bullet Club home soil, and then you combine that with this ruthless and shocking assault from Chris Jericho and it's just all become too much for the Phenomenal One to bare, he's knocked out cold in the middle of the ring and is completely motionless. The wear and tear on AJ has finally reared it's ugly head, it was only a matter of time before AJ would physically breakdown after these grueling last few months, Chris Jericho has merely accelerated the process here tonight in Japan. The medical team works quick to get a backboard under AJ to protect the integrity of his neck and spinal cord, they tend to AJ for an eerie 5-6 minutes of Japanese fans holding their breath and hoping for at least a thumbs up from AJ to signal that he's at least awake and responding, but there is no happy ending to this tale tonight as Styles would be carted out of the ring and out of the arena completely to the parking garage area where an ambulance was prepped and ready to go, the Phenomenal One was loaded into the ambulance whilst his BC brothers looked on in disbelief and concern. The lights began to flash and the sirens began to blare as the ambulance took off at full speed and transported AJ Styles to a local medical facility without AJ being able to move so much as a muscle to signal to the fans that he's okay. The last shot we see before the impending ad break is the ambulance turning out of the camera's view and the screen fading to black, leaving the XWL Universe to wonder, what does the future hold for Bullet Club? what does the future hold for Chris Jericho? or more importantly in this case, what is the medical condition of AJ Styles? One can only hope that we can get answers to at least a couple of these questions soon enough.  

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Sami Zayn runs out onto the stage, World Championship around his waist singing his theme along with all his fans in attendance, he throws his arm in the air and screams "Let's Go!" with all of his fans.

Mauro

This should be a great match, Sami Zayn looks ready to defend his Championship!

Graves
Sami Zayn is not a main event talent Mauro, Miz is about to prove that.

Sami skips down the ramp, jamming out to his music. Sami runs up the steps and enters the ring, he motions for a mic.

.:Sami Zayn:.
Before we do this I want to say a few things

Sami scratches his beard

.:Sami Zayn:.
Miz says I'm not "Main Event" caliber, that i have no right holding this belt, he underestimates me, just like everyone else that I've ever faced has. They all ended up the same. Eating their words when they realize I'm not a pushover. Tonight, I promise all of you that The Miz will NOT walk out with this Championship, I promise you I WILL be the FIRST to defend this Title more than once! What people are calling the most forgettable World Champion will be remembered as one of the BEST World Champions! That I PROMISE!

Sami takes off his shirt and hat, he hands the belt to the ref as we go to a quick commercial break.

We come back as Miz has made his way into the ring, both look ready to fight as the ref rings the bell.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 4nEf6Vv

Mauro

Sami Zayn just Skull Crushing Finale'd Miz and THEN hit him with a huge Brain Buster!

Graves
He doesn't look done yet Mauro!

Sami picks Miz's almost motionless body up and drapes him in the corner, Sami stares into the face of The Miz befpre running to the opposite side of the ring then sprinting  right back full speed and hitting Miz with a HUGE Helluva Kick! Sami falls into the cover!

3!!!

Sami does it again! Sami pins The Miz and proves he's worth the main event spot! Tears stream down Sami's face as emotion overwhelms him, he finally proved he deserves this spot, The fans in attendance are in an absolute uproar of cheers as  Sami stands up as the ref hands Sami his belt, the ref raises Sami's hand as Sami holds the belt up high. International Incident ends on a high note as Sami Zayn has once again done it.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Good show overall guys. Very pleased with it. Thanks for all the hard work.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Agreed Tyler. Fucking phenomenal. The Jericho bit was a big surprise and really well done. Also, BIG congrats to strum
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 6:15 pm

Fantastic show guys, congratulations to The NEW Elite Champion & NEW Intercontinental Champion, Switchblades representing. Loved all the promos and matches a lot of tremendous effort from everyone! Now with that said, it's time for The PPV Award Voting! The following are the categories.

Male Competitor of The PPV
Female Competitor of The PPV
Match of The PPV
Promo of The PPV
Shocker of The PPV
Feud of The PPV

Please PM or IM me your votes. If some people aren't familiar with this allow me to explain we have categories where you the members submit your write-in votes for each. You can vote for yourself if you truly believe yours is most deserving, but otherwise, we ask that you not.

These winners in each category will be nominees for the next Slammy Awards and you'll have until Thursday at 5:00 PM EST to submit your votes to me.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 9:48 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
Agreed Tyler. Fucking phenomenal. The Jericho bit was a big surprise and really well done. Also, BIG congrats to strum

until you win the 4 way and take my title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2