Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018

Go down 
+9
mandyrosestan
Slothio
Strummania
Harmon
KingWolf
Oreo
LazyEye513
IIYoungg
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Empty
PostSubject: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:00 pm

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 5eVaHRp

LIVE FROM: Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 ANVgJ2e

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 NcvYYDY

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 GmZGvPe

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 S20nQ0R

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 HlZRAY0

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 HpUPuA6

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 9038DPu

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 X7yDW07

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 KyTt9sa

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 GUIG7vI

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 4nEf6Vv

Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Oriental music begins playing as scenic pictures of Japan’s beautiful geography is moving across the screen. As the pictures continue moving a narrator begins to speak.

Narrator:
Japan… The Land of The Rising Sun. Not only has Japan made an impact on the world of technology… but also wrestling. Many wrestlers have come to Japan to make a name for themselves. Some have failed but some have risen above all and became the biggest and the best in the world.

Scenes of Kenny Omega, AJ Styles, Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Hideo Itami, and Finn Balor cross the screen all from their times in Japan.

Narrator:
There are still more names to be added to that list tonight as the biggest stars in XWL… RISE UP!

The PPV’s theme Rise Up begins playing as XWL’s talent is shown doing what they do best.

Narrator:
The Time Is Now… XWL takes over Japan for one night. It’s time for International Incident!

Scenes of XWL begin playing on the screen. Dolph Ziggler is show beating the crap out of Rich Swann with a chair.

Dolph Ziggler:
The greatest wrestler that has ever lived is here and is going to stop this from becoming just another dreadful show.
Rich Swann is then shown as serious as ever staring down Ziggler from the ramp

Rich Swann:
I'm going to take you outside this ring, and I'm going to do a lot more to you than just put you out for a week. Mister Ziggler, find whatever possible shred of humanity and self-respect is inside you, and accept this challenge, for a falls count anywhere match!

The two rivals are shown face to face as the camera fades.

As the next scene rolls, Pete Dunne is shown tearing up Almas with a Kendo Stick.

Corey Graves:
You can see the screams, the pleading, and Dunne doesn’t even flinch. XWL has resigned a man with a Devil’s Code, that is to bring no mercy, no give, only take.. From anyone and everyone. Pete Dunne is a merciless menacing man on a killing spree, in the year of 2018.

The camera then shows Cody beating up TJP with a kendo stick of his own.

Layla:
It’s going to be Cody vs. Pete Dunne… In a Kendo Stick match!

As Cody and Pete stand face to face the camera blacks out completely…

Awoken Matt Hardy:
I WILL… DELETE YOUU YASSSHAHAHA

Awoken Matt Hardy is seen in the ring with a mic in hand look the most awoken he has ever been.

Awoken Matt:
I am going DELETE you from this very plain of existence, and send you back to where you came from.

Brother Nero is the shown with a bird sitting on his finger. He turns and looks at the camera with a twisted smile on his face.

Brother Nero:
PREPARE FOR A WAR UNLIKE ANY YOU HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!

Delete chants can be heard in the background as the two are shown face to face.

The camera then cuts to the next scene.

Ruby Riot on the first Anarchy of 2018 cashing in on April to become The NEW Women's Champion. Proudly walking up the ramp with her new prize in tow, she's stopped by the suddent arrival of Natalya.

Natalya:
I asked myself a question, after everything you've been through just this past year alone, are you seriously going to wait back there, to be the first to hug her when she comes back through, to congratulate her, to be HAPPY for her? And the answer was a resounding no, I'm done patiently waiting for my "turn." I set foot in this arena tonight to do one thing, and one thing only. And that was to come out here, like I am right now...look you...The Women's Champion right in the eyes, and tell you that I am officially challenging you at International Incident, for The Women's Championship!

A massive "YES! YES! YES!" chant echoes, while the timing is unfortunate, this is an encounter the fans would love nothing more than to see, two of their favorites clashing for the biggest prize, hot off what may be the biggest wins in their careers, a rookie and a veteran

Ruby inches closer, staring her first challenger square in her eyes, this is her first test as Champion, to deal with the bullseye that came with it, and every woman that wants what she has. It's uncharted territory for this young woman, but she's ready to make 2018 her year, ready to continue what April started and take on the best and beat them. She leans in, then nods and says..."No." With such bluntness in her tone, a snicker follows her outright denial of Natalya's challenge

Without even a second glance, Ruby pushes past Natalya, brushing past her with the shoulder that had the title lying across it, then not wasting any more of her moment on Natalya, she simply walks to the back, leaving Natalya, and The XWL Universe, completely stunned.

The music then stops as April is shown in the ring the following week. A piano begins to play as everyone sees April’s speech on the screen.

April:
I've given everything I had and it hurts me to have to do this. I don't know how long I'll be gone. It could range from two months to over a year the doctor said. This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life but it needs to be done. I promise you this though...when I come back....I'm coming back full force! I'll get stronger, faster, better at everything. When I come back I'll be coming back for MY Women's title so have fun and do what you can while I'm away. Because when I come back I will reclaim my holy grail. Thank you all for giving me a second chance and letting my have the pleasure of performing for you. I love each and every one of you!

Out of nowhere Natalya is shown as she makes a shocking challenge

Natalya:
So what do you say, International Incident... April versus Natalya, ONE LAST TIME?

The two are shown face to face as a 60 minute timer is shown behind them representing the 60 minute iron man match.

As the next scene rolls, John Cena is shown with his colorful clothes as he salutes the camera.

The camera shows a dominant Eli Drake hitting Cena with a pipe. The camera cuts to doctors looking at Cena and telling him he cant wrestle. Eli is then shown in the ring

Eli Drake:
John I wanna ask for you to come down here so we can take over where we left off. You can be on all fours screaming for help, but all I want is an answer, and one way or another I am gonna get it.

Cena’s theme plays as the crowd cheers and the two go at it for a split second before the camera cuts to Cena’s proposal.

John Cena:
I can't give you a match in Japan. The doctors here in XWL won't allow it. But in Tokyo, I'll be standing in the parking lot looking for a fight. You want some? Come get some.

The two are shown standing across from each other as the camera goes black again.

Brock Lesnar’s theme plays for a moment as Paul Heyman is shown in the ring speaking.

Paul Heyman:
I suppose I should say spoiler alert because next on My clients list of accomplishments is that on January 22nd, inside the Tokyo Dome, Brock Lesnar will be personally delivering Luke Harper a one way ticket to SUPLEX CITY!

A Steel Cage is then shown lowering itself onto the ring symbolizing the Steel Cage match. Luke Harper is standing in the ring

Luke Harper:
I will send your head flying…

The camera then fades as fire begins to rise from the bottom of the screen…

BURN IT DOWN!
Scenes from the Kenny x Seth series begin playing as the two continue their series tonight.

The camera fades again as The Elite Championship appears on the screen. JBL is seen holding it as he holds his head up high in the middle of the ring.

JBL:
I AM THE ELITE WRESTLING GOD!

The screen begins to malfunction and become unstable as Dean Ambrose is then shown hitting the Elite Champion with Dirty Deeds.

Dean Ambrose:
At International Incident… I’m coming for that title JBL, and there’s nothing you or your stupid cabinet can do about it.

The camera then shows the IC title in the hands of Chad Gable. Then out of nowhere it shows Sami Callihan smashing Gable’s hand with a chair. Gable is then shown once again in the ring speaking.

Chad Gable:
You might have left me with a wound but the fact of the matter is that I have what you don't. I have that "it factor" and the heart that drive me to do anything I need to do.

Sami Callihan is then shown with his switchblade and speaks into the camera.

Sami Callihan:
Tonight, that pretty title is coming home where it belongs.. IN THE BULLET CLUB!

The camera cuts to Breakthrough… The Miz is seen standing tall in the middle of the ring after his victory to retain his World Heavyweight Championship….

LET’S GO!!

Sami Zayne is then shown running out to cash in MITB.

HELLUVA KICK!

NEW WORLD CHAMPION! SAMI DID IT!!

The Miz is then shown in the ring…

The Miz:
I hope you got a calendar for Christmas because you're going to want to mark down this date: January 22nd. The day that Sami Zayn's pathetic reign becomes an afterthought and the day that XWL once again becomes... Awesome!

Sami Zayn is shown holding his title high above his head as he is shown face to face with The Miz.

The screen begins to zoom out. There appears to be many monitors showing all the matchups of the night. The camera then shows 4 people looking at all the monitors but doesn’t show their face. The faces begin to turn around revealing first Dean Ambrose, then Sami Callihan, then The Phenomenal AJ Styles, and finally, The Exectutioner…. Finn Balor.

Finn Balor:
Tonight… we welcome you to Bullet Club Country. Catch your breath. Tonight is gonna be our show. Sit back and relax as Bullet Club presents… International Incident.

Finn Balor shows an evil sadistic smile as the camera fades to black and the last thing th
at can be heard is a single heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:14 pm

Great job Doing the opening
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:15 am

As the intro video comes to a close, we get a full view of a giant stage. Fireworks begin shooting from the stage. The audience cheers as the Tokyo Dome fills with light as each firework explodes in the air.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 NDONBVu

As the pyrotechnics show comes to an end, we move over to our commentators for the evening, Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves.

Mauro Ranallo
Welcome everyone to the Tokyo Dome! Welcome to International Incident! I'm joined along side my partner in crime, Corey Graves.

Corey Graves
Mauro, I am freaking excited for tonight. I mean, what a night of spectacular matches.

Mauro Ranallo
That's right. Tonight scores will be settled, championships will be on the line, and stars will be made!

Corey Graves
..and it all takes place in one of the most famous venues in the entire world!

Mauro Ranallo
The Tokyo Dome. The arena where a few superstars competing tonight made a name for themselves. One in particular is rising XWL star, Kenny Omega. Our cameras caught up with Omega earlier today.

As the words "Earlier Today" flash across the screen, we see a beautiful shot of a building sporting the words "Tokyo Dome" in big bold letters. Slowly, we pan down to see a curly haired man wearing black jeans and a leather jacket that reads "The Future" on the back. It's none other than Kenny Omega facing the Tokyo Dome. Taking in the Tokyo air as he begins to speak.

Kenny Omega
Konkai wa Kenny Omega ga kikoku shita. Watashi ga puroresu de jibun no namae o tsuketa tochi.
Here I am... back in Japan, standing outside of what I believe is the most famous arena in pro wrestling.. the Tokyo Dome. The building in which I my name has been called many times over. Five-star match after five-star match molding me into the man that I am today. This is the very building where I was first called The Best Bout Machine. Legends have wrestled here.. made history here. Tonight, will be no different. Future legends will step into the XWL ring tonight and put their bodies on the line to entertain the Japanese fans and fans watching throughout the world. Championships will be on the line, rivalries will come to a head, and the career of one man will end here tonight. His career will end at my hands or... knee.

Kenny Omega turns to face the camera with a grin before turning, beginning his walk into the Tokyo Dome.

Kenny Omega
Sekai no saikō no dorobōde sae, jikan o ubau koto wa dekimasen.
He calls himself "The Future". He actually believes he will carry this company into the future by first defeating me in this best of seven series. He's so confident that he will win... at least that's what he wants you to believe. Seth Rollins is a broken man. You can see it in his eyes every time he and I are face-to-face. Ever since I connected with that very first knee strike many weeks ago, Seth Rollins has been shaking in his boots at just the thought of stepping into the ring with me. Sure, he pulled a rabbit out of the hat and pinned me to the mat last week on Anarchy. That's all fine and dandy but the fact of the matter is, I've already defeated him three times now. I only need one more. Seth? Seth needs to beat me three more times if he wants to win this series. To make matters worse for Seth, he now has to fight me in Japan. Inside the Tokyo Dome. The building where my star shines the brightest.

Kenny opens the door at the front entrance of the Tokyo Dome. Meeting him in the lobby of the Tokyo Dome is huge poster for International Incident. He stares at the bottom of the poster where an image of himself versus Seth Rollins is displayed. Kenny lets out an annoyed sigh while shaking his head, believing he should be at the top of the poster. He turns from the poster and continues into the dome.

Kenny Omega
Sore wa sono yōna kotodesu. Mohō wa seijitsuna katachi no sanbidesu.
This all could have been avoid Seth. I gave you an ultimatum and you didn't choose wisely, did you? Because now, I'm going to embarrass you with the entire world watching. You underestimated me greatly and now you will pay for it. You stole my moves countless times now and you're lucky Layla added the no-contact clause, because if she didn't, this match wouldn't even be taking place tonight. If she never added that clause, you would be on life support right now being fed through a feeding-tube. I guess that is one of the reasons why she's our general manager. To look out for the wellness of her superstars, but she can save you tonight. No.. no. I actually advise Layla not to watch the match. Hell, I advise your family to not watch tonight's match, Seth. What I'm going to do to you will scar everyone you love for the rest of their time on this planet.

Kenny makes his way down the steps inside the Tokyo Dome. As he walks through through the empty arena, we get a shot of the ring being built for tonight's event. We then see just how massive the Tokyo Dome is inside as it seemingly stretches as far as the eye can see.

Kenny Omega
I am going to mangle you, batter you until you are unrecognizable. Then, I am going to demolish your knee so you never even think about using it ever again. When you are walking around on crutches everyday for the rest of your life, I want you to think of me. Whenever your knee aches throughout you day, I want you to think of me. Whenever you wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night, it'll be because you were reliving the moment Kenny Omega humiliated you inside the Tokyo Dome.

As he finally reaches the bottom of the arena stairs, he stands facing the ring being set up quite a distance away still. Kenny begins to speak softly.

Kenny Omega
Anata wa sudeni kono sensō o ushinatte shimatte imasu. Watashi wa miraidesu.
Tonight, I will show the entire world who exactly is the future of XWL.
Goodbye... and goodnight.

We get one last look at the back of Kenny's leather jacket with the words "The Future" embossed on it.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:00 am

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 X7yDW07

SPOILERS AHEAD

As his theme song begins to play, Kenny Omega collapses to the mat next to Seth Rollins. Both men are exhausted as XWL medical staff rush into the ring to check on them. The referee kneels next to the men and raises Omega's arm up, signifying he has won the match.

Corey Graves
He's done it, Mauro! Kenny Omega has defeat Seth Rollins!

Mauro Ranallo
I can't believe it! Kenny Omega has just won Match 5 and has taken this whole series!

A medic helps Omega into a seated position, while a small group tend to Rollins. A medic can be seen flashing a light into the eyes of Rollins, while another holds an ice pack on the back of Rollins' neck in an attempt to alleviate the pain cause by being dropped with Omega's One Winged Angel maneuver. We see Kenny handed a bottle of cold water as he proceeds to pour it out on his head, trying to cool himself down.

Corey Graves
These men have put each other through hell during this series and it is finally over.

Mauro Ranallo
Unfortunately for Seth Rollins, his comeback story has been cut short as Kenny Omega wins 4 to 1.

To his feet now, Kenny looks out into the cheering audience. Seeing the entire Tokyo Dome audience cheer for him brings a smile to Kenny's face. He takes in the energy of the crowd for a moment before turning to see the aftermath of the war he's just been in. As he looks across the ring, Rollins is moving around now. Rollins pushes the medics away as he can be heard saying "Get the hell away from me!" He notices Omega standing across the ring.

Corey Graves
You have to feel for Rollins here. He gave everything he's got, but it just wasn't enough against Kenny Omega.

Rollins begins to pull himself up in the corner of the ring, not breaking eye contact with Kenny Omega. To his feet now, he stares down his rival. Omega begins to pull up his knee pad, positioning it just right for Rollins to kiss the logo plastered on it.

Mauro Ranallo
This is the moment Seth Rollins fans have been dreading ever since Omega went up 3 to 0.

Corey Graves
Like it or not, Seth Rollins will now have to kiss the knee of Kenny Omega.

The theme song of Omega stops.

Mauro Ranallo
Wait a minute..

Suddenly, to everyone's surprise Rollins takes a step back and exits the ring. As he turns his back to Omega, Rollins walks up the ramp heading to the back. Omega sarcastically claps at Rollins' act of defiance, not honoring the stipulation put in place for the loser.

Mauro Ranallo
A shocking turn of events here, Corey!

Corey Graves
What the hell is this? This isn't what the contract states.

Mauro Ranallo
I think Rollins is saying "screw the contract" here.

As Rollins makes his exit through the curtain, Omega calls for a mic from ringside. As he is handed one, he begins to speak.

Kenny Omega
Kon'nichiwa Nihon!

The Japanese fans cheer as Kenny Omega speaks to them in their language.

Kenny Omega
Eigo o hanasu chōshū wa nihongo o hanasemasen. Kore wa watashitachi no chīsana himitsudesu. Ōku no hito ga Nihon o hanareru koto o hihan shimashita. Karera wa watashi ga amerikadeha dekinai to itta. Sate watashi o ima mite!

He continues in English now.

Kenny Omega
Seth 'Freakin' Rollins. The Future. Although I am still bitter about you stealing my move, I want to say this in front of the whole world. Thank you, Seth. Thank you for pushing me to my limit every match in this series. Thank you for awaking the Kenny Omega this Japanese audience came to know and love. Thank you for awaking the true Best Bout Machine... and thank you for showing me what XWL has to offer. When I came back to XWL a few months ago, I came in here with a chip on my shoulder. I wanted to come here and prove that the superstars of XWL couldn't hang with the likes of the superstars who made a name for themselves in Japan.

Omega leans against the ropes speaking to the audience.

Kenny Omega
I watched as Tetsuya Naito failed to prove it, so I took him out and tried to prove it myself. Then I had a rough patch coming back. I lost to Roman Reigns and Rich Swann, but I still didn't believe all the hype here in XWL. That is, until you came along Seth. Throughout this series even though the outcome was 4-1, you showed me what the hype is all about when it comes to this roster. You've opened my eyes to a whole new world I've been brushing off this entire time. Male or female, there is nothing but talent on this roster and after all these months I can finally say... sore o matsu I am proud to be on this roster.

Omega motions for the camera to get a shot of his face.

Kenny Omega
That just leaves me to the big question. That's right. What is next for Kenny Omega? Puroresu no watashi no jūjigun no tsugi wa nanidesu ka? It's quite simple. I am coming for someone's championship. I don't care if it's the Elite Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship, or the Intercontinental Championship! I want gold and I will not stop until I get what I want! Whether you like it or not XWL has just entered into the Era of Omega.

Omega turns from the camera and looks out into the sea of fans inside the Tokyo Dome.

Kenny Omega
Watashi wa ikitaku arimasenga, taimu surotto ga arimasu. Watashi wa Nihon no chōshū ga daisukidesu. Kore wa watashinoiedesu. Anata ga watashi ni ataete kureta koto o arigatō! With that said...
GOODBYE... AND GOODNIGHT!

Mauro Ranallo
Well it sounds like Omega is on a quest for gold!

Corey Graves
That's a scary proposition for any champion after the showing Omega had in this series.

Mauro Ranallo
Could gold be in Kenny Omega's future? We'll just have to wait and see, but for now he is the winner of the Best of Seven Series.

As we see Omega bowing to the Japanese audience, we are taken to our next segment of the evening.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 3:35 pm

XWL comes back on air and we are focused in on Renee Young who is standing besides Pete Dunne who’s prepping for his match against Cody later in the night on the Pay-Per-View.

Dunne glances over at Renee who is urging to have a word with him, the tape wrapped around the fingertips of Pete Dunne is being paid more attention to than Renee Young at this point. Renee decides to come closer to him and all you can see is his jacket logo facing towards her. He runs his hands through his hair and turns his head slightly at her, barely caring.

Renee Young
N- Now that I have your attention, do you have anything you want to say to the XWL faithful before you’re set to compete against Cody?

Pete puts his palm over her mic and rises from his seated position, hovering over her and bating down her neck with his snarl.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

You ask all the questions around here, yet you never seem to ask the right ones. Cody knows what’s in store for him, he practically begged to be put up against me, after I dismantled the hometown hero in Andrade. Cody, took matters into his own hands and tried to one up me. You don’t push what is able to push back, even harder.

Pete flashes a grin that shows his mouthguard and puts up his right fist, that is now fully taped up.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

TONIGHT. It looks like we’re going to have ourselves an International Incident. I’m not going to be held responsible or liable for the pain and anguish.. Pure suffering that will be placed on Cody.

Renee is nudged by Dunne who looks directly into the camera without hesitation.

THE BRUISERWEIGHT’
Pete Dunne

You see, you’re going to feel every shot, every hit, every moment you’re in that ring with me. I’m not back to make a name for myself, i’m back to take my rightful place. If that means having to start with Cody, leave your wife at home. Leave the Rhodes name at home, because you’re an embarrassment to hold it. After i’m through with you, you’ll have many reminders, many.. BRUISES.

Pete walks past Renee slamming his fist into the wall besides her. Renee frozen for a second or two follows up with sending it back to ringside.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 5:28 am

we switch cameras to a lit up room, but all we see is the back of a chair with some brown hair peaking out of the top of it. Writing appears on the screen stating that this segment was recorded earlier today. As if someone is sitting there. The chair slowly begins to rotate around to reveal Eli Drake, wearing a pair of sunglasses, shaking in pure intensity. The chair stops moving as Eli is now facing the camera. Eli begins to leaning in towards the camera until he feels comfortable in stopping.

[Eli Drake]
The name....

Eli pauses dramatically

[Eli Drake]
Is E..... E.... E... E...

With each time Eli says a little quieter almost as if he is echoing the letter.

[Eli Drake]
Li

Eli nods as he says the last part of his name.

[Eli Drake]
Drake.... Drake..... Drake... Drake. I am the man that is six foot two with a thirty-seven inch vertical leap. I am an incredible specimen! I mean just look at me! I ooze confidence higher than any other man who has walked into this company. Have you seen anyone else with this big of a chip on his shoulder? No! I deserve to be the face of XWL, and there shouldn't be any doubt about that. I am one of the best this company has to offer, and I would still be the Elite champion defending it here tonight if it wasn't for the dummy ginger kid running around here who thinks he is on top of the world. When in reality your as low as scum as they come Sami. I had JBL cleanly beaten out there in the middle of that damn ring, but you let Barrett words sink in which makes you weak minded.

A smile comes to Eli's face

[Eli Drake]
It's alright though Sami. Wanna know why? You gave me an opportunity to do it all over again so I can become the two time. Back to back. Consecutive years. 2017. 2018.

Eli Drake exhales with a smile on his face.

[Eli Drake]
Doesn't that just have a ring to it? Doing all of this while using violence, speed, and momentum. Speaking of those three great abilities I will showcase them for you here tonight against John Cena. The man all of you whiny little dummies love oh so much.

Eli mocks little kids voices

[Eli Drake]
"Oh John Cena is my hero. Hustle, Loyalty, and...." Dummy yeah! John Cena finally agreed to my demands as tonight we are going to square off in a street fight. Tonight there shall be no Super Cena. As of this far I have taken him off his high pedestal that you all sit him on, and brought him down to our level. As you all could tell it is quite easy to outsmart a dummy as I have done the last two weeks! So that means tonight this match is gonna be a breeze even if it is a Street Fight, but the thing is John I know why you chose a street fight it is because you don't think you can win with just normal brutality as I have brought upon you. With that thought though I have realized how pathetic you really are John, and that isn't an insult that is just a fact of life...

A slight smirk comes to the face of Eli Drake as the screen fades to black

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:12 am

A quick recap flashes on the screen of Pete Dunne making his return on XWL soil. Andrade “Cien” Almas fell victim to a series of attacks and you can hear Corey Graves reacting to the damage. Pete Dunne smiles and it instantly changes into Cody’s smile, who put the hurting on TJP in his own right. Dunne drops the kendo stick, and in the next frame so does Cody. A shot of the crowd and the commentary team comes into the view.

Corey Graves
We’re going to see these two, set to do battle. Their sights are on each other and it’s not advised for kid’s watching at home. These are real men and it’s not going to be pretty.

Pete Dunne’s theme cuts off Corey mid-speech and we’re seeing the crowd slightly intimidated, half cheers and half boos. The Bruiserweight walks from behind the curtain and the lights flash every direction, red and white. His fist tucked underneath his chin and he stomps down the rampway after throwing it downward.

Corey Graves
The energy can be felt and you’re seeing evil in the eyes of this man, there is no saint, only sinner.

Mauro Ranallo
Speaking of not being Pretty, The Bruiserweight is certainly not going to win any beauty pageants.

Dunne continues his walk and then slaps the steel steps before entering the ring abruptly, scaring the official out of the ring and goes to his respective corner as the theme fades.

Wrestling, has only one royal family

The XWL cameras pan to the stage as the theme of none other than Cody begins to play.

Cody’s theme bellows throughout the arena as the Japanese crowd boos when he makes his appearance on the stage.

Cody, dressed in his signature leather jacket and Black tights and white boots stands there smiling as he soaks in the hate from the crowd in Japan,

Corey Graves
The crowd here in Japan do not like Cody at all Mauro, I don’t understand what’s not to like about him?

Mauro Ranallo
There are many reasons beyond explanation as to why he is not liked around here Corey. He’s arguably one of the more hated talents on the roster to date.

Corey Graves
Maybe, but we can’t argue the fact that he is one of the best in the ring and he has the family pedigree to prove it. But you’re also ignoring the fact that both Cody and “The Bruiserweight” Pete Dunne are making history tonight as they compete in a kendo stick match for the first time ever.

Mauro Ranallo
You are right there Corey, for it being a history making match I have a feeling it will be nothing short of brutal.

Cody continues down the ramp, walking up the steps and jumping over the top rope into the ring smiling at Pete Dunne the whole time.

Cody takes off his jacket shoves it in the refs chest demanding it gets put in a safe spot.

The ref then enters back into the ring checking both superstars for anything other than what is allowed in the match. Once done that the ref rings the bell and the match is underway.

SPOILERS

INCOMING

COMING

ANY SECOND NOW

I WARNED YOU.

After the match Cody rolls out of the ring demanding a microphone standing in front of the announcers holding his ribs.

Cody
My god, *heavy breathing* I’m not sure what outcome you were hoping for tonight, but I could have told you the outcome. You were right when I felt every shot you took in that ring tonight, but just because you can dish it out hard, doesn’t mean I can’t dish out harder. The fact that you not only insult me by even mentioning my wife, but you fucked up when you had the audacity to even bother mentioning my family like that. You got what was coming to you, you got what you deserved. Now go home and lick your wounds and disappear like you did the last time because your rightful place that you thought you so rightfully deserved? Yeah well it was just taken by me.

Cody drops the mic and begins heading toward the back to go see the in house doctor to assess his wounds.

Mauro Ranallo
Watch out!

Cody looks over his shoulder and Pete Dunne burrows through him being assisted by his wife at the last possible second, causing Brandi to do a tumble. Cody freaks out and is shocked by what just happened. Somehow getting back up to his feet, nursing his neck with his right hand. Pete doesn’t take kindly to any of the smack talk being said after a brutal match.

“YOU’RE GOING TO REMEMBER ME BY THIS”

The Bruiserweight takes Cody by the hand and twists his index finger backwards instantly, causing Cody to drop to his knee in his control, Pete bends it back further all whilst security comes to stop the madness. Dunne laughs at them and mutters the words “You’re too late.” Dunne snaps the finger of Cody all the way back and Cody slides all over the place, trying to shake it off.

Corey Graves
DID PETE DUNNE JUST SNAP HIS FINGER IN HALF? SOMEBODY STOP THIS! THIS GOES BEYOND PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING, THAT’S A HUMAN BEING.

Dunne backs off, taking out his mouth-guard and throwing it in the face of Brandi who looks on in horror sitting up, Dunne telling her it’s a reminder and souvenir.

Cody holding his palm carefully, screaming and we fade to a commercial break with the message being sent by Pete Dunne, loud and clear.. getting the last laugh in Japan.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:40 pm

After the brutal attack from Pete Dunn the camera pans backstage to another relatively new face. Luke Harper stands facing the camera. Stephanie McMahon is no where in sight as Luke stares down the camera. Before in the history of his time in XWL when you look into the eyes of Luke Harper usually nothing is staring back at you. But this time...there is something there...

[Luke Harper]
Part of belonging to a cult is giving up your everything. You start simple by giving up small stuff. Your time. Maybe some money. The wheels of the leader spin and before you know it you're giving up more important things. Your house. Your relationships. Your pride. I gave up everything to become a Wyatt. I gave my entire being to belong to something. I was a general, I lead the attacks that Bray Wyatt wanted me too. I was swift and I hit hard. I lost everything but if there is one thing I gained it's the knowledge of how to fight. What I know better than maybe anyone is how to fight!

Luke stares at his brusied hands. Results of the fights he's had in his many years of life. Each bruise and scar tells a different story that Luke himself can only remember. Some are victories and some are losses. They are all one hundred percent pain though. A pain that makes Harper feel alive

[Luke Harper]
In the time I've been free of Bray I have looked to regain the things I've lost. One thing I've regained is my pride. My pride in being me. People think I'm being used by Stephanie but despite what I might look like I'm no idiot. Life is give and take. A man like me couldn't amount to much in a place like this. Stephanie is my way in. My way to the champions that I want to stand over. A way to finding something worth living for. Paul Heyman called me weak, unable to speak for myself. Scared people talk the most. I don't feel the need to say every little thing that pops into my mind because unless I feel like talking it's no ones business what I'm thinking. All anyone should be worried about is what I'm going to do to them, not what I have to say about them. I pride myself on what I can do in that ring. Pride. The things that started this war with Lesnar. Maybe when Brock bumps into people everyone else cowers and runs but I don't. No one pushes me around. Because I push back! And tonight I'm gonna push back

Luke cracks his knuckles and his neck

[Luke Harper]
I'm not scared of Brock and I'm not scared to be locked in a steel cage. I welcome the fight. Because everyone thinks I'm gonna lose. That I'm gonna be conquered and victimized. The first thing I grabbed onto was pride. After tonight I'm leaving with respect because I'm not going to walk in there to win the match. I'm not walking in there to even make Lesnar take me seriously. I'm walking in there to destroy Brock Lesnar. I'm going in there to end the tale of the beast and put everyone on notice that he's not the conqueror. I am. I'm nothing like anyone has ever seen before and when i leave Brock Lesnar laid out in the middle of that ring in a heap everyone is gonna know it. We're in the land of the Rising Sun...

The acknowledgement to Japan from Luke gets a small pop

[Luke Harper]
...Beast are destroyed be other monsters here

Luke stops at that and as you stare into his eye you see something you haven't seen maybe ever. There is fire flickering there.
Luke Harper has come to fight and destroy tonight. The only question is if he can live up to those bold statements
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:16 pm

We are taken to the office of our general manger, Layla. She is in mid-conversation with the victorious Kenny Omega.

Kenny Omega
...but he just walks out? That's bullshit. He agreed to this. It's in the contract!

Layla grabs Kenny's arm, trying to calm him.

Layla
Kenny, settle down. I know what Seth did, but I couldn't find him after the match. No one has seen him since.

Kenny pulls his arm away from Layla.

Kenny Omega
So, what?! You're just going to let him get away with this? This was a part of the package of losing this series. I can't believe you would just let...

Layla interrupts Kenny.

Layla
Kenny! Was beating him 4 to 1 not enough humiliation? Think if it was you in Seth position, would you really want to kiss another man's knee after losing four times to him?

Kenny Omega
I guess not, but I wouldn't let that happen in the first...

Kenny doesn't have a chance to finish his statement as a familiar voice interrupts. Carmella enters Layla's office.

CARMELLA
Layla!

Carmella enters with a smile. Seeing the Princess of Staten Island, Kenny begins to fix his hair, trying to look his best for the beautiful woman that has just entered the room.

Layla
I'm sorry Carmella, but Kenny and I were in the middle of something.

Carmella looks up at Kenny. Kenny appears to have become shy as he avoids eye contact with Carmella. He begins to sweat.

Layla
Kenny? Are you alright?

Kenny makes eye contact with Layla.

Kenny Omega
Yep! Just fine! Just...

Kenny's phone begins to ring. He removes the phone from his pocket.

Kenny Omega
Would you look at that, I have a phone call. I better take this.

Kenny heads toward the door, leaving Layla and Carmella alone.

CARMELLA
Is he always like that? He seems really shy in person.

Layla
No, actually. He's usually pretty arrogant and open. Maybe you had something to do with it?

CARMELLA
Probably. I tend to have that effect.

Carmella begins playing with her hair.

Layla
So what did you need?

CARMELLA
Oh, I didn't need anything. I just thought I would stop by and congratulate you on a great show so far.

Layla
Thank you, Carmella. It's not often I get praise, so that fact you took the time to...

CARMELLA
The show would be better if I had a match and I don't mind a night off, it's just..

Carmella sighs.

Layla
What?

Carmella begins to rant.

CARMELLA
Well, I'm the best female competitor in XWL and I couldn't even get a match? Like, April has a match? Seriously?! The woman that has yet to pin me has a match and I don't? I mean, come on Layla. I bet April doesn't even have fans in this country! Meanwhile, I get fan mail from Japanese fans DAILY!

Layla
I'm sorry, but I can't give you a match tonight. We barely have enough time tonight as it is, but I can offer you a match on the next..

CARMELLA
Whatever.. I also wanted to say something else.

Layla
I thought you were just stopping by to praise the show?

CARMELLA
I was, but... then I remembered something.

Layla
Oh?

CARMELLA
I just wanted to thank you on the great job you're doing with the the women's division. It's the most competitive and entertaining it has ever been! I think you're doing a great job giving us the spotlight we deserve.

Layla
Oh, thank you. I really appreciate that.

CARMELLA
I mean, there's so much opportunity. Just look at Ruby Riot! You gave her and three other women an opportunity to one day win gold as they competed in a Money in The Bank ladder match. Ruby climbed up the ladder and unhooked the briefcase to become Miss Money in the Bank. Look at her now! She's the champion.

Carmella looks to the ground and sighs, before looking back to Layla.

CARMELLA
You even gave me an opportunity at Breakthrough. Unfortunately, that opportunity was ruined by Alexa Bliss. That seems kind of unfair, doesn't it? I mean, it is sort of your fault in a way. You did add her to the match when clearly, she shouldn't have been there seeing that I beat her at Roulette.

Layla
You fail to remember that she beat you in the rematch at the Slammy Awards.

CARMELLA
We both know that was a fluke.

Layla
How was it a fluke? The wheel landed on a tables match. You were put through a table, simple as that! And it's my fault Alexa "ruined" your opportunity?

CARMELLA
Yes.

Layla
How so?

CARMELLA
I think it's pretty obvious. If Alexa was never added, I would have had April all to myself. I would have had her right where I wanted her. She would have no where to run, no where to hide. Alexa wouldn't be there, distracting me ever step of the way. I would be champion right now if it wasn't for your decision.

Layla
What about Ruby?

Carmella takes offense to this.

CARMELLA
WHAT ABOUT RUBY?!

Layla
I mean, she did beat you an number of months ago on Anarchy.. She could have cashed in on you and you would still be standing her without a championship.

CARMELLA
Please... that was a while ago. I've grown so much as a competitor since then. If you think Ruby has even the slightest chance of beating me now.. you might want to seek a help, because no one in the division can hang with me.

Layla
I'm not saying she would have, I'm just saying it would have been a possibility at the time. Carmella, I have a show to run. I can't be here arguing with you forever..

Carmella shakes her head, laughing for a moment.

CARMELLA
Oh, you thought this was an arguement? I thought we were having a friendly chat. Look, I may have only been around for a short amount of time now, but I think that I have proven that I belong here in XWL and that I deserve to be at the top of this division. All I'm asking for is another opportunity.

Layla
What is it you want?

Carmella smiles.

CARMELLA
I'm glad you asked. So seeing as Ruby Riot not longer has it.. I think it's a good idea not only for me but the rest of the division, that I am crowned the NEW Miss Money in the Bank.

Shocked by what she just heared, Layla attempts her next few words.

Layla
..but ..I uhmm.. That's not how it..

Carmella interrupts, before Layla and properly respond.

CARMELLA
Great! You won't regret this, Layla. Regarding my briefcase, I'll have my people get in contact with you. We can arrange a time for me to pick it up. This is going to be.. FABULOUS! Ta-ta!

Carmella exit's Layla's office. She leaves the general manager confused, not understanding what just happened.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 12:56 am

The crowd explodes as a Japan "God's" theme plays throughout the arena, the roof almost comes off the building as he runs out from the back

Graves

Th-Thats Jushin Thunder Liger! My god what is here doing here in XWL?!

Mauro
Mama Mia! I bet we're about to find out Corey!

playing to the fans of Japan. Jushin runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, he grabs a mic.

Jushin Thunder Liger

Watashinonamaeha, anata ga shiranainara, Jushin Thunder raigādesu! Watashi wa Nihon ga teikyō shite iru saikō no mono no hitotsudesu. Ōku no hito ni totte, watashi wa Nihon de no resuringu no kami to kangae rarete imasu! Watashi wa kono kuni no subete no jikan no ijin o nagutte shimatta to omotte imashita. Watashihadare tomo zen'in o uchi makashi, sekaijū no ōku no senshuken de yūshō shimashita. Sore wa, watashi ga XWL ga kono idaina kuni ni kuru no o miru made, sekai ga teikyō shinakereba naranai saikō no resurā no ikutsu ka to tatakawanakereba naranai to iu koto o, watashi wa shitte imashita. Jushinsandārigāōpuncharenji! Karera ga watashi o utsu koto ga dekiru to omou hito wa dare mo dete kite tameshite mite kudasai!
(My name, if you don't know, is Jushin Thunder Liger! I am one of the BEST Japan has to offer and to many people, I am considered a god of wrestling in Japan! I have beaten some of the all time greats in this country and figured, there was nothing left for me in wrestling. I've beaten anyone and everyone and won many Championships around the globe. That is, until I saw XWL was coming to this great country, I knew right then and there that I had to come and fight some of the best wrestlers the WORLD has to offer, thats why right here and right now I'm announcing the Jushin Thunder Liger open challenge! Anyone who thinks they can beat me come on out and try!)

Mauro
Some Powerful words from Jushin here Corey.

Graves

Yeah I just wonder who's going to acce-

The fans in the arena erupt in absolute yells of surprise as even in Japan, they've heard of Drew McIntyre. The man who was supposed to be the "Chosen One" in XWL 5 years ago, before slowly diminishing then disappearing from the company all together. Now he's back, 3 years after his disappearance. Drew steps onto the stage in much better shape than when he left.

Graves

OH MY GOD!

Mauro
It-ITS Drew McIntyre! We haven't seen him in over 3 years! What is he doing back here!

Graves

A lot of people thought we'd never see him in XWL ever again! He looks great and ready to fight!

Drew walks down the ramp staring down Liger, Liger looks fired up as Drew makes his way up the steps. Drew grabs a mic and raises it to his mouth as the fans cheer.

Drew McIntyre|Celtic Colossus
3 years ago, I was last seen fighting for my life against Bobby Roode, we had one hell of a match and in the end none other than the Big Red Machine, Kane came out and chokeslammed Roode almost through the mat. He left Roode there, I crawled over him and pinned him 1 2 3 in the ring but the thing is, I didn't beat him. Kane did. I just took the win. Right then and there I decided what type of man I wanted to be. I wanted to re invent myself, rebuild myself into a CELTIC COLOSUS! I wanted to be able to dominate people on my own. When I felt I was ready I returned to XWL and now set my sights on th-

Jushin Thunder Liger

Watashi wa tatakau tame ni koko ni kita! Koko ni anata wa hanashimasen!
(I came here to fight! Not to here you talk!)

Drew lowers his mic as he slowly looks over towards Jushin, Drew gets in Jushins face. Jushin shoves Drew back by pushing his hand into Drew's face

Graves

Jushin is going to wish he didn't do that...

Drew looks back quickly and raises his mic.

Drew McIntyre|Celtic Colossus
Nihon de resuringu no kamidearu koto wa, arīnasakkā de saikō no senshu ni naru yōna monona nodesu.
(Being a wrestling god in Japan, is like being the best player in Arena Football, you're about to find out why you never PISS ME OFF!)

The fans in Japan boo louder than anyone has heard in awhile, Drew takes off his trench coat as Jushin seem very fired up after that comment, the ref rings the bell! Jushin fires towards Drew right away! Pinning him in the corner wailing on him with heavy blow after heavy blow the fans in attendance fully behind Jushin, Jushin runs off the ropes and rushes Drew jumping into the air and landing a huge forearm! Jushin taunts to the crowd firing them up and turning his back towards Drew.

Graves

Idiot! Don't take your eyes off of-

Mauro
CLAYMORE!!!

Drew just almost took Jushins head off with a HUGE Claymore kick! The fans boo even louder now as Drew checks his jaw after that huge forearm. Drew looks even more pissed now, he lifts Jushins motionless corpse to its feet, Drew measures and nails Jushin with a huge Discus Clothesline nearly decapitating Jushin!

Mauro
Mama Mia! Jushin is out!

Drew picks Jushin up much faster this time and hooks both arms in a butterfly lock

Graves

He's just trying to teach him a leasson at this point...

Drew lifts Jushin up but doesn't plant him! Drew spins Jushin around in a 720 before planting his head into the mat!

Graves

DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Mauro
I FELT THAT!

The ref slides into the cover...

3!!!

Drew up as the ref tries to raise Drews hand Drew pulls it away. Drew looks directly at the camera and yells "I'M BACK XWL, AND I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Drew smiles as Anarchy goes to commercial break to a chorus of boos mixing with Drew's theme.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 pm

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 KyTt9sa

[Corey Graves]
Say it ain't so! I can't be seeing this right now

Dean Ambrose hears the sound of his music blaring throughout the arena. And obviously while he gets some boos he also gets a noticeable amount of cheers. Japan is after all, Bullet Club central.
Dean raises off of JBL, it finally sinking in that he has not only pinned the leader of the Cabinet, he has won the Elite Championship!
Dean yells for the ref to retrieve HIS title asap

[Mauro Ranallo]
JBL fought hard tonight and even secured the first fall. But Dean was resilient and fought back to take the win. That's a hard pill to swallow if you're JBL

[Corey Graves]
That lunatic gets to add another title to his collection? That's a shame. JBL was robbed and if this was one on one then JBL would be walking out with his title

[Mauro Ranallo]
But it isn't Corey. The two out of three falls rule is to make sure there are no fluke falls. Wanna prove you're Elite? You gotta beat your opponent twice. That's what Dean did. Rather we like him or not Dean Ambrose is now our Elite Champion

The ref hands Dean the title much to Dean pleasure. Dean snatches the title and stares deep into it. The first time he's held gold since 2016. Dean holds it close to his chest and falls to his knees almost as if someone will just rip it from him if he lets go. Dean notices JBL starting to stir. His eyes on Ambrose and what was supposed to be his title. Dean grins and puts his fingers against the forehead of JBL. You hear a faint 'BANG' as Dean metaphorically shoots Bradshaw right between the eyes before laughing and rolling out of the ring. Ambrose holds his title high into the air for everyone to see. Before he can make it to the back though Renee Young has come to the stage. She taps Dean on the back, stopping his celebration as he turns arorund to her in surprise

[Renee Young]
Dean, I know you want to go celebrate but I just wanna get your thoughts on winning the Elite Championship!

Dean looks at Renee and towards the ring where the ref is checking on JBL

[Dean Ambrose]
I mean, is anyone really surprised?

Despite his cocky tone Dean's breath is ragged and it's clear he's in pain. It wasn't a walk in the park match and JBL took the fight to the lunatic more than people expected him to

[Dean Ambrose]
I mean, Dean Ambrose vs JBl could only go one way. I came out and told JBL to his face I was coming for his title. When I say something I mean it. I said I'd be Matt Sydal at Breakthrough. I did it. Said I'd pin the World Heavyweight Champion. I pinned him. Said i'd pin Aiden English Mr. Slammy winner. I did that. Said that I would pin Chad Gable the Intercontinental Champion and I did that too! Everything Matt Sydal touches may turn to gold but everything I say becomes the truth Renee! When Dean Ambrose puts his mind to something you can consider it done. This title that is around my shoulders proves what i've been saying for a while now

Dean gestures to the Elite Championship that he's grown so fond of in such a short amount of time

[Dean Ambrose]
It proves that the Lunatic Fringe is Elite! People will discredit your hard work because you don't look and dress a certain way. People will tell you that you suck because you're not the most polished wrestler and you don't have grace. People will try to diminish your accomplishments and call you crazy because you don't think like them. I'm proof that those people can FUCK OFF! Because I'm not the picture perfect wrestler but god damn do I get the job done when the lights shine the brightest!

If Dean's smile got much bigger it would split his face in half. Its rare lately to see Ambrose in this much of a good mood

[Renee Young]
Did you panic at all when JBL won the first fall?

[Dean Ambrose]
Pfft. I had the situation under control the whole time Renee! I just wanted to get his hopes up so I could crush them later! I knew that he couldn't pull off the impossible twice in one night. Call it a pity pin if you will Renee. But hey, might as well start calling me the comeback kid because I brought it back and took the victory. Score one for The Bullet Club!

Everyone, including Renee can hear Dean lying through his teeth but Renee simple shake her head and moves on, laughing lightly

[Renee Young]
Is there anything else you want to say to the superstars in the back?

Dean rubs his chin in mock thought. His face turns serious and he leans down to the mic, determination written all over his face

[Dean Ambrose]
There is a new sheriff in town boys. If ya haven't been watching my name is Dean Ambrose and this title?

Dean slaps the title with his hand

[Dean Ambrose]
This is the new title that you need to worry about trying to take. I heard Kenny Omega was looking for some gold. Your knee was impressive but unlike Seth you don't want to get into a fight with me! You want gold so bad you know where to find me Kenny! How about Aiden English? I kicked your ass once so maybe you want revenge. Maybe you think you can do what your shit boss failed to do and pin me. Maybe John Cena wants to go again and this time not get dropped on his head and pinned by me! Matt Sydal I know you're at home watching this. You get your lazy ass off that couch and come fight me because I miss kicking your ass all over the arena! Hell Renee, get DX because I got no problem showing them why this is my time, and theirs are over. EVERYONE IN THE BACK! I will fight anyone and everyone and I don't give a damn if I've hurt anyones ego or feeling sbecause what they should be worried about is me hurting them physically. This is the start of the Bullet Club show and the Tommy Gun will spray and pray his way all thought XWL!

Dean, full of piss and vigor, holds his title high into the air for everyone to see and gawk at. Dean, after basically challenging everyone to a fight storms off to the back...Before come back to Renee

[Dean Ambrose]
And where something nice tonight, we're going out

Renee sputters out confused words as Dean once again walks out,
the title over his shoulders

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:00 pm

As International Incident returns from Virgil becoming the new Colonel Sanders or something, we are brought backstage to Rich Swann sitting on a crate and talking to a member of the XWL medial staff.

Doctor
Listen Rich, I'm telling you. You are nowhere near healthy enough to be competing in a match tonight, let alone falls count anywhere. I really think you should reconsider this.

{Rich Swann}
Doc, I get it. I'm hurt. He hit me over the head with a steel chair from behind and probably concussed me. I should have been out longer. But I think there's something you don't get. I need to do this. I need to prove that I'm not going to let absolute pieces of trash like Ziggler walk all over me like that, and then go around bragging about "ending my career". I need to show that these last couple of weeks have just been a slump, and Rich Swann is gonna emerge stronger than ever.

The doctor looks exasperated and shakes his hand, before speaking again.

Doctor
"Just a slump"? "Stronger than ever"? Kid, I get it. You worked your ass off to get to XWL, and good on you for that. But you've only been here for two months. You don't need to be putting your whole career on the line over honour like some grizzled veteran, just because you want to prove yourself here. Everyone sees how gifted you are, but it's not going to help you one bit if you end up having your career end just as it was starting. Just, think a little more clearly about this, okay?

Swann looks back at up the doctor and seems to think about what he said for a couple of seconds, before standing up to fully face him.

{Rich Swann}
This is why I need to do this. I'm not just some gifted kid planning on playing it safe his whole career. I didn't come to XWL to not take risks. I'm here to prove myself every damn night and show people like you that when Rich Swann sets his mind to something, he does it.

Swann walks out of frame, and the camera lingers on the doctor for a few seconds, as he shows a clear look of concern. Eventually, we fade back to black, and International Incident continues.
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 2:49 am

*International Incident comes back from a video package hyping up the Main Event to a man wearing Glasses and a Gold Cross dangling from his torso*

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Dangelodinero

{Black Man}
XWL Universe...

*The Black Man begins laughing to himself*

{Black Man}

What you are looking at, is the hottest Free Agent signing in the history of the wrestling business. For over 10 years, I sat by my phone and waited for XWL Management to contact either myself or my agent, so I could test myself against the greatest wrestlers in the World today. Finally, that call came, but it wasn't from General Manager Layla El. It was not from The Chairman Mr. McMahon. It was a call from God.

*The Black Man drops to his knees and begins praying*

{Black Man}

God came down to me, and he said that XWL was not the place I truly believed it was. He told me that he had done all he could, but that even he required someone with much more power than he. He whispered into my ears "Pope, I need you. You and your congregation must rid the XWL of all its' sins. Only you and your congregation possess the power capable of freeing XWL from the shackles of sin."

*The Pope begins to smirk*

{The Pope}

I am, 'The Pope' D'Angelo Dinero, and XWL Universe I have conquered the Streets of Harlem, New York. I have rid the ghettos of all crime, and I am now here to cleanse these filthy people of their sins. I pray for the other wrestlers back in the locker room, because their worst nightmare is about to come true. The Pope... Is... Here.

*The Pope's body morphs into his titantron and then fades to black*

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 GoldenKindAsianporcupine-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:11 pm

As International Incident continues on, we cut to what typically is used as an interview backdrop, but instead of seeing Renee Young, Mike Rome, or any of the other backstage personalities, we instead see Natalya standing before us. There's a certain elation exuding from her, her eyes lit up as she stares into the camera, here inside The Tokyo Dome.

[Natalya]
Earlier in the day, I was approached with the request for an interview, you know the standard affair for a big fight night. But, I declined, not because I'm uninterested in the idea of talking about what tonight means. Quite the opposite actually, I want to explain in great detail what this night means, and I don't want to have some narrative spun off of what I say, or have recent events cloud what an incredible feeling I have, I just want to speak my mind and that's it. At first thought, you'd imagine that this night means so much because I believe it's when I'll finally prove I can beat April. And while that may be true, it's actually far more than that. See I often speak of my upbringing, what made me into the woman, the competitor that I am today. I come from my grandfather's infamous Dungeon. I trained in a room that had no ring, just an open room with mats on the floor, some pieces of that mat missing, just a battleground of survival of the fittest.

Recalling fondly of the memories that at the time surely were anything but fond, she takes a moment to collect her thoughts before continuing.

[Natalya]
If I looked at the clock in hopes the day was nearly done, I'd be punished for it and forced to do even more drills until my focus wasn't on when it would be over, but on what I was being taught. Early rise, late falls, and sometimes I'd be pushed so far that every meal would end up on the floor where I'd soon be driven down with a German Suplex. But tonight isn't about what I went through, it's about who put me through it. I wasn't trained by just anyone, I was trained by a man named Tokyo Joe. A former Japanese Wrestler that changed my entire idea of wrestling, that flipped my entire world upside down by the wealth of knowledge he brought to me every single day. His goal wasn't just to teach you to "wrestle" no, he wanted to teach you about life, and everything that you would one day face.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 37b2NEZ

[Natalya]
He worked for my Grandfather at his company Stampede Wrestling back in 1974, and the time had come where he decided to return to Japan. A week before he was set to go home, to reach that next stage in becoming...a Superstar. He had a horrific car accident that resulted in him losing one of his legs. He was forced to abandon his dream, and that could have broken him, it could have destroyed his spirit. But instead, he embodied the mantra of never looking back, only looking forward. He wanted to be somebody, and he still could, he could be the somebody that molded likeminded people into being everything and more than he himself ever dreamed of being. I was apart of his last graduating class, the only female he ever trained. He taught me to be tough, but also compassionate. He stressed the importance of respect and trust. He was unbreakable, and his goal was when I left that Dungeon, I would be too.

As she speaks of her mentor, you can almost tell she's having memories flutter through her mind of everything Tokyo Joe ever said or helped her realize she could do.

[Natalya]
He gave me the inspiration to widen my horizons, to step out of my comfort zone because you should never be comfortable. You need to live every day as if it could be your last as if your dream could crumble when the sun sets. It's because of him that I went to places like England after leaving The Dungeon, and it's what brought me to Japan back in 2005. For him, for me, for whatever hand I was dealt in the future. I remember when I first set foot in Japan, everyone was so intimidating. I felt so out of my element like I didn't belong, like as good as I thought I was, I was nothing compared to the incredible women that I trained alongside such as Manami Toyota and Aja Kong. But while everything was very much REAL inside the ring, outside of it...everyone I encountered was just so incredibly kind. The love of wrestling bonded us, through the differences we had, it bridged every language barrier and every walk of life.

This is her story, it's not the one that's been told time and time again, no this is the heart of it...the beginning that has led us to this night this stage in her career.

[Natalya]
I'm grateful for my experiences in Japan, I learned a lot about what I could do, and who I am as a person. It's where I first realized I was UNBREAKABLE. I tore my ACL, really my first serious Wrestling injury, and I remember crying, I remember thinking it was the end of the world. Having such a huge setback, it tested who I am. Maybe in another lifetime I would have given up right then and there, said this wasn't meant to be, but then I remembered everything Tokyo Joe taught me. I remembered what he himself had gone through, and if he could continue living after that, if his persistence to carry out his dream through his students led to training me and landing me in that moment right there. Then I could survive it, I could accept what I couldn't change in that moment, and be better because of it. My career hasn't been picture perfect, it's never gone as I'd envisioned it. The last 7 years have been the toughest, because I know I'm capable of being at the top, and for whatever reason, it just hasn't worked out. I make no excuses, I seek no sympathy, I know that's on me.

You can see a little disappointment in her tone and hear it in her voice, but you can also tell that there's still strength and certainty in between as well.

[Natalya]
But I'm okay with that, it doesn't discourage me if anything it makes me want it more. Being here reminds me of who I am, and what got me this far. This past year, I was embroiled in a rivalry with AJ Lee, who had undergone a bizarre transformation courtesy of Bray Wyatt. At first, I feared her, what she was...how she carried herself, it was unlike anything I had ever witnessed in a ring, it was nothing the division was prepared to deal with. She was a force that threatened to eradicate the division until it was nothing but an army of "sisters. She called it The Sisterhood, and for some reason that I didn't quite fathom at the time, she was drawn to me, I was an example of what she wanted the division to be, our ideals, as strange as it was, as different as our methods were, they lined up. And when she captured The Women's Championship from Mia Yim at Roulette, making history as the first time Women closed a PPV, she handpicked me as the one she felt could beat her.

It feels as if it just happened yesterday,  but no it's been over a year now, and it's almost hard for us the viewers to believe this journey has truly spanned such a long period of time.

[Natalya]
Of course, despite my own successes at the time, defeating anyone and everyone in my path for months at that point, a tournament was announced to decide her challenger, in the first round...I was knocked out, by a woman that completely vanished from the company entirely within the next month. I failed, it hurt, because you know, I believed I could beat her, that I was the "hero" in this story, to vanquish the "evil" Sister April. But Sasha Banks my friend at the time ended up winning the tournament and defeating April. Something that actually ended up making April far more terrifying. She began to literally torture the division, me specifically...kidnapping me and trapping me in the darkness, putting me through things I've blocked the memory of due to the sheer terror I felt...and weeks later, she reclaimed The Women's Championship.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 H1aOD6F

[Natalya]
Still, as if I were a glutton for punishment, I pursued her, I landed myself in a Fatal Four Way on the grandest stage, and as always, it slipped through my fingers. I wasn't the one pinned, but I wasn't the one to get the pin either. That next week on Anarchy, determined to face April to earn my one on one, a bunch of us met in a match, that included April where if one of us won, we fought April at Downpour. If April won, she chose. This is the match that truly for me anyway, gave me the proof I needed to believe I COULD beat her, it wasn't some unattainable feat, no I won that match by making The Unstoppable April, beg for mercy....mercy that wasn't shown as I bridged back into the most gruesome execution of The Sharpshooter...and she was left with no choice but to tap out. I had my match, after all that time, I had April...9 MONTHS, and our clash, our "final" meeting would be inside Hell in a Cell...for the second time in history Women would step inside that structure, and into The Main-Event of an XWL PPV.

Such a proud supporter of the division and The Women in it, Natalya took great honor in being in that moment. To have such an incredible opportunity to continue the progress of Women's Wrestling.

[Natalya]
I was built up by everyone, including myself, as the woman that after all that time, would finally overcome the evil that had reigned terror on the entire division. My story would have a happy ending, and I would at long last become Women's Champion. But I didn't, I failed...I came close, at least I'd like to think that. And as the condition stated, I had to finally, join her Sisterhood. I felt broken, I felt like a joke, a pathetic nothing that would never amount to anything ever again. I lost all credibility, the little that I had left. I spent 9 months losing to the same person as if I expected something different as if I wasn't insane. I say I'm unbreakable, I like to believe I am...but that is the time where I questioned whether or not I even belonged in a ring ever again after the embarrassment I had endured. How badly I was tarnishing my family's legacy by continually falling short with each and every opportunity that came my way.

Again you feel the discouraged tone and look return, but more so because she remembers how she felt after this crushing failure...and perhaps she even regrets how she dealt with it.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 MznzXUs

[Natalya]
I remember that next night, going out there with my "sister" and telling the entire world that I had it all wrong, I wasn't the hero in this story, I was the villain. Because I led them all to believe in me, only to disappoint them time and time again. It was a rough point for me, and the strangest part of all of this is my lowest of lows, seemed to finally awaken something in April. She felt, bad...she suddenly realized that she had destroyed the one beacon of hope she saw in the division. My ultimate failure, in this unexplainable way, finally shined a light through the darkness that exuded from her, and she wanted to change. Everyone was skeptical at first, was this just some mind trick? But you know I've always believed that people can change, and she did. She sought redemption and she achieved it.

Even after everything April put her through, everything she put April through, the hatred that truly oozed from them, you can tell how much it meant to her to see April turn over a new leaf. It was proof that no matter who, you truly can change your life if you put in the work.

[Natalya]
Which is what I seek tonight, redemption. I want closure, I want to prove to every doubter, that yeah it may not have happened before...it may have taken a lot more time and effort to be ready for an incredible competitor like April. But do not discount me, where I come from, and who I was trained to be. Failure is just as much a part of life as success. Because it's easy to boast about success, but the true challenge is picking yourself up after you fall short, and believing that you can turn that all around. You see often every year, someone new arrives with all this fanfare, and they make a splash...but once their impact lessens, once they find themselves at the bottom...they don't know how to, or they're not prepared for the climb back up the mountain. I have been scratching and clawing my way up this mountain for longer than I'd have liked to be, but I haven't given up. Yeah, I've slipped a couple times, I've gone backward, I've been so close to reaching the top only to have one misstep that sends me crashing down....but I am still as determined as ever to prove that I belong up there, that I am capable of reaching that pinnacle.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 660sjdp

[Natalya]
There may be a New Women's Champion, a champion that deems me "unworthy" but as far as I'm concerned, April is still the one to beat. The one that holds the throne, the one that is sat atop her perch, as she's been for the last year. The women she's beaten, every woman in the division that she's left at her feet, they didn't fail so that some rookie could pick up the scraps someone else left on the table, and think she suddenly is untouchable despite not going through what they did, and what I have. I've been very critical of Ruby Riot as of late, some have thought it's jealousy because she did what I failed to do. And yes, there's a part of me that is bitter over the fact that she just waltzed out there and fought The Champion after she had already competed that night and gets to call herself Women's Champion because of it. But my critical remarks are at the fact that April took on all comers this past year, defeating every one of them, never turning down a challenge because she believed in competition and proving she was without a shadow of a doubt THE best. Yet our new "standard bearer" the "gatekeeper" as she's referred to herself as...thinks that no one in the division deserves an opportunity at her Women's Championship?

Natalya's tone sounds disgusted by The Champion's behavior, feeling disrespected on an entirely new level.

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 5yXG5Dn

[Natalya]
I'm sorry but that's absurd, you do not get to take the easy way out to beat the woman that couldn't be beaten, and then get to judge us. You do not have the right to discredit any of us because we were not in that position, nor would I personally have wanted to be because when I beat April, I want her at her best, I want her to be well rested, to have sound breathing, I want to beat the woman that the division had been utterly decimated by for all of 2017. That is why I have challenged her tonight, because if I'm "unworthy" doing what our dear Champion couldn't do, damn sure will make me more than worthy enough, and EARN me my right at The Women's Championship. While our Women's Champion watches from the sidelines because she wasn't WOMAN enough to accept my challenge for her to defend her title right here tonight for all of you in Japan who haven't witnessed a Women's Title match EVER live in person at an XWL event. But rest assured, tonight may not be an official Championship Match between myself and April, but it'll damn sure deliver like one. There will be 60 minutes on that clock, and April & I have already agreed we may be on good terms now, but we're going to beat the hell out of one another with EVERYTHING we've got. Because that is what being the best is all about, bringing your all, against someone that brings nothing less than theirs. I will beat April, and if you don't believe me now, you will when that clock runs out. I am honored to compete here in The Tokyo Dome tonight, for Joe, for all of you, for everything that April & I have been through, for this division, and for The Women's Champion to watch very closely, how it's DONE!

The 3rd Generation Superstar stares intensely into the camera, directing that last remark at Ruby Riot, who controversially told Natalya "No." in response to her challenge last month. Natalya is out to prove she can beat April, and that she IS worthy, and the look in her eyes right now says she's ready to leave everything she has in that ring if it means proving just that. Her demeanor softens after about 10 seconds, and she returns to how she looked when this address first started.

[Natalya]
Thank you.

The smile remains on her face following the moment she was allowed to speak her full mind on everything that tonight is, and why she fights tonight. And with her powerful words still ringing in our ears, and probably The Women's Champion Ruby Riot's as well, we fade away.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 11:47 am

Just wanted to acknowledge some of the awesome work we've seen. Oreo has been KILLING it as Kenny, congrats on the win man. Ryan was a great Pete before he left and I have little doubt he'll be an awesome one again. The guy is one of the better story tellers here when he wants to be. David always delivers a great promo especially as Natalya. Great debut for Drew, excited to see where that goes. Keep it coming guys
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 2:48 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
Just wanted to acknowledge some of the awesome work we've seen. Oreo has been KILLING it as Kenny, congrats on the win man. Ryan was a great Pete before he left and I have little doubt he'll be an awesome one again. The guy is one of the better story tellers here when he wants to be. David always delivers a great promo especially as Natalya. Great debut for Drew, excited to see where that goes. Keep it coming guys

Just want to add on to this, EVERYONE has been doing amazing lately. People are making me care about things I normally wouldn't. Like on paper Dean Ambrose vs JBL is ew, but you guys have made me care. Gohard especially has come such a long way from his debut
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 5:49 pm

StrumSkillet13 wrote:
LazyEye513 wrote:

Just want to add on to this, EVERYONE has been doing amazing lately. People are making me care about things I normally wouldn't. Like on paper Dean Ambrose vs JBL is ew, but you guys have made me care. Gohard especially has come such a long way from his debut

Why thank you strum. I know my promos used to be complete trash, but at least now they are only half trash.....

Shoutout to everyone who’s posted so far on the show. I have loved it so far and can’t wait for more
Back to top Go down
mandyrosestan
Jobber
mandyrosestan

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:45 am

XWL International Incident comes back from a commercial advertisement to the voice of a mysterious man

[Mystery Man]

Many of you people in attendance here tonight, and even those watching back at home, may or may not recognize my voice. After the brutal defeat and attack I suffered last week on Anarchy, I even struggle to recognize myself. Have you ever been beaten and bloodied so badly that when you look in the mirror, you begin to question everything you've ever done in your life?

The body of the mystery man comes into frame, but he's facing away from the camera

[Mystery Man]

This is exactly the pain and suffering I endured over the last 7 days.. but then I remembered one important thing:

The Mystery Man turns to face the camera for the first time

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Masked-cm-punk-15295199-500-311

[CM Punk]

I am the best in the world. That is not just a motto for me, it IS me. And the reason I can stand before you today, and say that is because I do not infect my body with drugs and alcohol like you losers do. I am the purest form of a human being that there is in the world. Now I could sit here and berate DeGenerates X... I mean I'm sorry, D-Generation X for being the alcohol loving, drug abusing fools that you idiotic people love and adore. The only thing worse than Shawn's in-ring ability is clearly his liver, and as for Hunter, he was pretty slow as a child. Rumor has it, and I'm not sure if this is true or not, but it probably is because I only speak the truth...

CM Punk tugs at his mask and takes a breath

[CM Punk]

The rumor has it that Hunter learned his PEDs before his ABCs, and quite frankly the results do not lie. Now I am going to leave DeGenerates X alone, because I cannot be bothered to deal with those addicts. I am moving past them, and onto greater things: Capturing the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.. and that goal starts when the doctors clear me to compete again.

Punk's gaze falls downwards to the ground, but abruptly picks it back up to focus on the camera

[CM Punk]

Which unfortunately for the rest of the XWL Locker Room is in 2 Weeks on Anarchy. I will make my mark in this company because I am the Second City Saint, and I am Straight Edge, and I am.. Better.. Than... All of You.

CM Punk walks out of the camera view and footage cuts to Corey Graves at ringside

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 3:06 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
Thank you so much Lazy, comments like this is why I still do Wrestling roleplay. This is the much needed motivation everyone needs, you're a godsend. Keep being awesome!
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 pm

lol the site fucked me
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:18 pm

T-Roll wrote:
lol the site fucked me
Lol what happened?
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:33 am

As this epic installation of International Incident continues the camera now takes us to the inside of the arena. The fans are going nuts with excitement as this has been one hell of a show tonight, and it not over yet. Suddenly the light go out, confusing everyone. Murmers can be heard throughout the crowd, all of them wondering what could be going on. Suddenly a light can be seen coming for the titantron above the stage. A video begins to play.

As the video comes to an end large letters can be seen across the titantron reading:

2/5/2018..... your hero returns.

The crowd erupts with excitement as they can wait for this decorated “legend” to return to an XWL ring. As the crowd continues to cheer II fades to its next segment.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:46 am

XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 GUIG7vI

[SPOILERS]

[Mauro Ranallo]
That was an absolute gut punch if I've ever seen one.

[Corey Graves]
And it dropped Natalya as we come to the final 5 minutes of this match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't believe what we've witnessed the last 55 minutes. April scored the first fall, which is almost like a sick joke for Natalya to have to deal with considering every single time they've fought one on one, it's always ended the same with April winning. But tonight isn't about who scores the first fall, this is about overall superiority, not doing it once, but doing it more than your opponent.

[Corey Graves]
Which is why these final minutes are crucial because Natalya's already come this far, she spent over a year trying to pin April, and she did that about 10 or 15 minutes ago...but no fall has happened since for either of them, it's a tied score.

[Mauro Ranallo]
In all honesty, what could they even have left? We've seen things like April SUPERPLEXING NATALYA TO THE OUTSIDE THROUGH A TABLE....and as if were a one-upmanship we later saw Natalya climb a ladder as April prepared to maybe go high risk, and immediately superplex her off of it to the mat with such a sickening impact that April practically folded into herself! It's no wonder Natalya was able to follow up that with The Hart Attack 2.0 to score the pin over her, I can't believe April's been able to continue after that.

[Corey Graves]
Isn't that the story of April? She's inhuman, she's unlike any female competitor we've seen in the division, possibly ever. She can be broken in half and before you know it she pulls herself back together and wins. She's taking too much time to get up at this point but what she needs to do is take advantage of the stunning blow she delivered to Natalya's gut and break this tie.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Every time these two step in a ring against one another they bring the fight like never before and tonight has by far exceeded what we've previously seen. Natalya has found the ability to pin April, and if she hopes to prove she's "worthy" to the unimpressed Women's Champion Ruby Riot, she's got just barely 4 minutes to do it again.

Both Women are on their knees, you can see that their energy is spent, they've gone hard from the get-go, wasting no time because it's been ticking down from the moment the bell rang. April may have gotten off a good shot on Natalya to spoil whatever plans The 3rd Generation Superstar had, but now the slate is completely even, they're both trying to pick up the pieces and turn the tide in their favor. As their heads lift up, faint and delirious from the exhaustion, their eyes meet and their arms extend forward, grabbing onto each other in an attempt to pull themselves up before the other could stand. But with their thoughts in sync, you just see two completely spent women unintentionally uplifting each other as they mirror each other's movements. With their feet staggeringly pushing up on the canvas, they both rise at the same time, and their intertwined arms remain, trying to outwrestle the other with a grapple that could determine who can pull off the next big move and who could get hit by it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is it, whoever takes control right here, with 4 minutes left, that is who may break this tie.

[Corey Graves]
There's an urgency in the air, but their sluggish movements is a reflection of what they've both gone through. Sure they've competed for over an hour before, but in an Ironman Match, you know it's going for 60 minutes, nothing more, nothing less. So there's no time to slow the pace down or take a breather, every second is important because all it takes is 3 seconds to change everything.

Natalya being the more powerful of the two tries to use that to her advantage, but as April is pushed back against the ropes, she plants one foot on the bottom rope, then uses that positioning to launch herself up slightly, enough to roll through the air, arms still linked over Natalya's head where their intertwined grasp is broken as April lands behind her. Quickly Nattie turns around, where April brings her leg up for the roundhouse that put Natalya away earlier on, but this time Natalya's able to avoid it, almost seeing it coming. She ducks the kick, then wraps both of her arms around April's waist clutching her from behind before April could spin back around. And in this moment everyone knows what Natalya's going for, with the rear waist lock applied she's going to go for a German Suplex...something April given their experiences together knows well enough to hightail it forward thrusting herself at the ropes, Natalya following along behind her still in her grasp. Determined though, Natalya tries to pull April back attempting to follow through with The German Suplex but April grabs the top rope with both hands, holding on for dear life leading Natalya to roll backward, essentially German Suplexing an imaginary foe...and as she hastily rises back up to not allow April this opportunistic moment...April's already got her next plan in mind, it's almost shades of their Contract Signing when it ended with April & Natalya on top of HIAC before their clash at Downpour. She threw caution to the wind and flung herself back into the arms of her Sisterhood 20 ft down....and in this moment now, April uses that same wherewithal and confidence in herself to without looking back, as if she had eyes in the back of her head, she leaps up into the air, flipping over for the pele kick that has become the final thing the Women have seen before they've fallen victim to her. Natalya stumbling up sees April's incoming Pele and knowing April so well, having been hit by this very move before, she stumbles back, avoiding it just by the hair of her chinny chin chin causing April to basically moonsault the mat with a fairly hard landing.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
She avoided The Pele!

[Corey Graves]
And now April is prone, there are almost 3 minutes left this isn't where she wants to be.

As April's legs bounce off the mat, flying up ever so slightly from the impact, Natalya's gears turn immediately knowing her next move without any hesitation at all. She grabs one of April's legs as it flies a foot into the air, and spins herself around, intertwining one of her own legs through the space provided....and suddenly Natalya's got a makeshift Sharpshooter locked in! April panics but it's too late, as she flails and scratches at the mat she's firmly locked into The Sharpshooter, dead in the center of the ring and this is where the audience starts to applaud the incredible skill of Natalya to apply The Sharpshooter in a way she typically wouldn't, she's digging deep into what she was taught and finding openings that in traditional means wouldn't have caused that light bulb to go off, and it's what could have very well just won her this match. She pulls back cranking on the pressure, obviously, this is her last ditch effort.  

02:54

As all eyes turn to the clock we see that this is literally crunch time. They're tied one fall apiece, and with less than 3 minutes left something has to happen for either of them. April attempted a pele but Natalya quickly thinking avoided it and used it to apply her family's infamous weapon, The Sharpshooter. Natalya continues applying the pressure, pulling back further as April screams out in agony but she's too proud to just give up. It'd be easy to tap now, no one would think less of her, especially not after what she's been through in this match, what she's been through the last year....but April is a competitor through and through, she said Natalya would be in for the fight of her life, that she wasn't just going to let her win, no if she wanted this win to prove to Ruby she was a worthy challenger...she would have to dig deeper than ever before and BEAT her. Natalya being so spent already is noticeably thrown off by April not tapping yet, she's applying the pressure but again as we've established well enough by now April is unlike most people. So knowing this, seeing that her best weapon isn't getting the results she needs, as quick as she needs them. We see Natalya pulling back further and further, giving us shades of yet another major milestone in their storied rivalry. Natalya BRIDGES back and the audience gets even louder as she's got April bent over and contorted in half with a BRIDGED Sharpshooter.

[Mauro Ranallo]
THIS IS HOW SHE BEAT APRIL TO EARN HER SHOT AT DOWNPOUR! THIS IS THE MOVE THAT PROVED SHE COULD BEAT APRIL!

[Corey Graves]
This is hard to watch April's foot is almost touching the back of her head!

02:11

The cries of agony escaping April right now are almost blood-curdling, we feel as if we've been transported 8 months back to that moment on Anarchy when Natalya did what was previously believed to be impossible. April's head is tilted to the side, pressed against the mat, watching the titantron as the clock ticks down and she's forced to watch it as it almost seems to go slower as if every second the pressure is torqued that much more, it feels like there's no escape without giving up. The audience is captivated by this moment, intently watching as they see Natalya struggling to keep her bridge, it's taking a lot of core strength, it's strength she's almost completely zapped of after all that she's endured in the last 58 minutes and 4 seconds.

01:56

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think it's safe to say any normal Woman would have submitted within seconds of that bridged being added to the already excruciating Sharpshooter...but April refuses to tap out.

[Corey Graves]
She knows that after tonight she's going to be away for a long time, she's pushed through after HIAC, after an Inferno Match, after a TLC match, she may not be physically strong but she is strong-willed, and that will won't allow her to just give up.

With The Bridge taking a lot from Natalya to keep it locked in, her shoulders begin to slip slightly, just slightly enough that her head gets a little closer to April's hands that are scratching into the canvas like she were in a horror film and someone was trying to drag her to hell. Her eyes twitch, her screams get louder, but not because the pressure gets any more intense, no it's already at its max. Her screams are because she's trying to dig deep within herself to find a way out of this, and as her hands are repeatedly digging into the mat...suddenly, her grasp of the canvas goes away, and instead....her arm extends backward...locking Natalya into a loose yet effective version of a headlock. April is currently contorted backward with a Bridged Sharpshooter, yet the ever so tenacious longest reigning Women's Champion of all time has found her opening to apply her own submission to Natalya while trapped in one at the same time. Her left arm pulls in a little bit tighter, testing Natalya's own flexibility as her neck is bent back.   

[Corey Graves]
She managed to lock in a submisison of her own!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is unreal, they're both trying to make each other tap out, AT THE EXACT SAME TIME! Somethings gotta give for one of them, but who?

01:19

Natalya shouts "JUST TAP APRIL, TAP TAP TAP TAP!!" but Natalya's almost begging is met by sheer defiant screams from April. "NEVER! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT!" competitively screaming at one another, as they're both competitively locked in holds from one another, it's a sight to behold, a sight...that unfortunately for us the viewers who are so drawn into this moment...doesn't last. April looks down at her right arm, the one that's the reason she needs to step away after tonight. With one last bellowing scream, she brings that arm in, bending it slightly, causing pain to herself but for good reason. She uses that bad arm to grab a hold of her other, the one currently locked around Natalya's head and with all her might tugs with such force, such determination to break this hold, to force Natalya to be the one to submit that The Anvilette's bridge crumbles as she's brought down to the mat!

01:00

[Mauro Ranallo]
SHE BROKE THE SHARPSHOOTER!

[Corey Graves]
That Bridged Sharpshooter is an incredibly effective move, but it comes with a serious flaw, if her bridge is broken, the entire move falls apart and she's left completely defenseless.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There's less than a minute left on the clock!

[Corey Graves]
This might just end in a tie.

It's the final seconds of the match, April's got Natalya on the mat trapped in an unconventional headlock. The likelihood of Natalya tapping to this isn't good at all, April knows this. She can't waste time trying to make her submit and risk the clock running out. So she starts to try and get up while maintaining her headlock. As her knee props herself up, Natalya finds the opening she needed and quickly rolls April back down, trapping both shoulders onto the mat with a pin. 

NO! April's forced to break her headlock in order to free her own shoulder to avoid the referee's hand from striking the mat that final time. As she pops up frantic at avoiding the loss then and there,
Natalya is quick to rise as well.

00:40

Natalya starts to rotate, looking for The Discus Clothesline, but as she fully turns...April was primed and ready, throwing everything she had left in one last roundhouse kick! Her foot catches Natalya right across the temple, sending her spinning back in reverse from her original rotation! But Natalya doesn't fall to the mat, she staggers spinning and reeling from the kick, but she spins back around, and April sees one kick didn't do her in....she launches her leg back up for another. Except for this time Natalya out of sheer instinct alone...CATCHES HER FOOT! Hopping on one foot as her other is trapped underneath Natalya's armpit her eyes begin to widen.

00:26

Knowing this isn't where she wants to be, knowing that these final seconds are going to decide it all, she pulls her elbow back and jams it forward with all of her might looking to knock Natalya back enough to free her leg and deliver that final kick....but instead Natalya ducks just enough to not only avoid that elbow but use April's own force against her from the sudden lunge and catch her off guard with a quick capture of the arm that swung forward, she's got it trapped in a single underhook and anyone that's seen Natalya as of late knows this can only mean one thing.

00:18

This moment is as intense as any moment has been in this match, the commentary team is silent, the crowd is silent, they're watching as they know it's about come to an end and they're glued to the action. Before April can do anything, Natalya, all of a sudden lets go of her leg, and grabs a hold of April's other arm pulling it into a quick underhook, she's now both arms pulled under and we watch as Natalya lifts April off of the mat holding her high into the air before she sends her in a controlled fall back down driving her chest into both knees!

00:10

Having suffered The Hart Attack 2.0, April literally lies limp over Natalya's knees and Natalya knowing this could be it, struggles to turn over, to get April down to the mat and cover her. She falls on top of her, and the referee counts

DID TIME RUN OUT?

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

00:01

[Mauro Ranallo]
SHE DID IT!

[Corey Graves]
That was perhaps the tensest final minute I've ever witnessed in a match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The clock has run out, and one second before it was over, Natalya scored her SECOND pinfall over April, and she is THE WINNER!

The Tokyo Dome erupts in cheers as Natalya sits on her knees, staring down at April, her emotions going wild for a number of reasons. You can see how much this meant to her, she spoke of it earlier in the night, but the last 60 minutes proved it wasn't just talking. She gave everything she had in this match, and for everyone that said she couldn't beat April, that she wasn't "worthy" this is the moment she proved them wrong. Sweat, mixed with tears roll down her face, her hand clawing back at her hair to get it out of her face.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
It wasn't an easy road, but after overcoming every struggle she faced to this point right here,  Natalya has proved why a man like Tokyo Joe broke his tradition of training only men, to train Natalya.

[Corey Graves]
He taught her everything that's made her into who she is, and like he didn't give up when he lost one of his legs, she didn't give up through every failure because she knew tomorrow was always another day, another chance to rule the future.

Finally Natalya pulls herself up with the assistance of the referee, and her hand is raised victoriously. The audience's cheers are not only directed at Natalya's win but also as a show of the utmost respect for what both Women showed here in this ring tonight. They gave everything and nothing less because that is what Wrestling is to them, that is what fuels them, to compete in matches like this and forge together a new standard for the Women to be held to.  

[Corey Graves]
I had my doubts, justifiably so, but Natalya never stopped believing.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Their Hell in a Cell Match at Downpour was voted as The Match of The Year and I think this right here may have even topped that match. It wasn't about hatred, it was sheerly about the competitive drive to throw everything they had and then some at their opponent in the name of not a title, not revenge, but the love of the sport.

[Corey Graves]
I guess the next question is, do you think Ruby believes Natalya is "worthy" now?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'd argue she's been worthy for a while now, especially after that unbelievable Buried Alive Match with Sasha Banks last month. But this right here tonight, brought that worthiness to an entirely new level. I wonder how The New Women's Champion will try to get out of facing her now.

[Corey Graves]
I think that's a bit presumptuous, Mauro. Ruby wanted Natalya to earn the match, to prove she was worthy, I don't think it was a matter of trying to get out of facing her.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I guess we'll see what happens on Anarchy then.

[Corey Graves]
We will, but this isn't about Anarchy this is about right now, and I think the focus should be on the fact that these two Superstars just gave Japan their money's worth. It may not have been a Championship Match, but as Natalya promised, it damn sure did deliver like one.

April's eyes flutter open to the chaos unfolding around her.
The claps, stomping, cheering, and scream her bring her to a sight she's seen for the second time in a month. Look up at the ceiling lights instead of being the one with her hand raised. April shakes off the cobwebs and begins to sit up.
She grabs her ribs as a sharp pain shoots through her courtesy of The Hart Attack 2.0. Natalya seeing April struggling to stand goes to help but April holds up her hand to say she's got this

[Mauro Ranallo]
April is made of something else. Most people after going what she did would need to be carted out of here. Especially since she came in with an already injured right arm

[Corey Graves]
I've called every April match and I found her to be one of the most unique people to set foot in XWL. I didn't think Natalya could beat April ever. But it finally happened and I gotta give credit where it's due

April, on shaky legs, stands up. She closes her eyes, taking in the screaming and chants of "FIGHT FOREVER! FIGHT FOREVER! FIGHT FOREVER!". April turns to Natalya, the victor. April rolls that title around in her head as he gently cradles her right arm. She's brought out of her thoughts by Natalya, her best friend, putting her hand towards April for a handshake. Natalya's smile is warm and comforting despite the hell that the two just unleashed on each other. April stares at her friend's hand and then to the crowd who are practically begging her to shake it. April looks back to Natalya with a look that's hard to read. April inches closer to Natalya, closer to the hand shake.
In one swift motion April smacks away Natalya's hand much to the shock of the Hart, crowd, and announcers!

[Corey Graves]
Maybe this match meant more to April than we th-

Before Corey can even finish his thought April almost practically leaps forward and embraces Natalya in a big hug! Natalya, after getting over her initial surprise returns it. As the camera zooms in on April you can see tears rolling down her face. It's faint but you can hear April saying "You kick her ass and bring that title where it belongs"

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a turn around story for these two. Going from being one of the most intense rivalry we've ever seen to hugging it out in front of everyone! It's a nice sight to behold

The two finally seperate. Before anymore words can be spoken April's left arm is held high into the air by Natalya drawing appreciation from the crowd. Natalya gives April one more hug before limping towards the ropes. The crowd cheer on the Hart of the Women's division as she limps up the ramp, a proud smile on her face. She gives one more wave towards the crowd and her friend before disappearing in the back. April stands in the center of the ring. It finally dawns on her that this is it. Her last match for who knows how long. April sighs heavily and makes finger motions to someone outside the ring.
A man brings April not only a microphone but a certain other object. He hands April a lantern. April sets the lantern in the middle of the ring and sits before it

[April]
It's selfish of me to take up anymore time. I've been in the spotlight for over a year and trust me I have no problem passing it. But I'm gonna be gone for a while. I like to tell stories so I would like to tell one more

The lights dim to the point that the only sources of light is coming from the lantern. April is visible but that's it. This feels like the old April.
Like the Queen of Darkness sitting before us all. April smiles in an almost nostalgic way as she looks into the lantern

[April]
I was born from an ambition. A crazy thought by a crazier man. I was meant to be the reincarnated famous Sister Abigail. As you can tell, I am no Sister Abigail. I was no one. My creator Bray Wyatt was not happy with that. He quickly ignored my existence. I was dead to him before I could comprehend what was going on. Still, I represented the Wyatt family and I bore the responsibility to uphold that important name and not tarnish it. I did just that when I lost to Mickie James and Bayley the following weeks. All of this? All those matches I went through are nothing compared to the pain Bray Wyatt put me through. I learned failure wasn't an option. So I hatched a plan. Not only to do away with Bray but steal what made him so powerful. The Darkness.

There is a mischievous glint in her eye as she recalls the Hell in a Cell event between Bray Wyatt and Leo Kruger

[April]
He wanted Abigail so bad? I gave it to him! Dressed as Abigail I entered the cell and stood before him. He was so hopeful, so happy that you wouldn't have thought the man standing before me was capable of harming me. But you'd be wrong. So as he pulled the veil off of me I laughed a shrill laugh. I laughed at the misery spreading on his face and before he knew what was happening I kicked him right between his legs. He looked so betrayed and I loved him. I left him for dead and Kruger did the read of the job. I knew I'd never have to deal with him again. Or so I thought but that's later on. The power I felt coursing through me was intoxicating! Holding his fate in my hands, no longer being the victim, I wanted more. I turned my attention to the Women's Division. And someone in particular

There is a fond look on the face of April and it isn't hard to see who she's talking about

[April]
Natalya was so unlike Bray. She was bright, hopeful, and she had heart. She believed in the best of people even when the worst was shown. That was someone I wanted to be my friend. That was someone I wanted to be. But no one accepted me. Because I wasn't AJ. Instead of working harder to change that and understanding I had taken the spot of their best friend I decided I would force everyone to accept me. I'd become the nightmare of the Women's Division and put everyone on notice that I would not be ignored! I zero'd in on Natalya. What was admiration became an obsession. I built her up because I truly believed in her while also tearing her down with vicious mind games. I was sick and like a virus I spread throughout the division. I kidnapped the Champion I dethroned. When I lost to Sasha I made her and Dana Brook's life a living hell. I even kidnapped Natalya and did horrible...unspeakable things to her. I was losing it. I was becoming what I hated in Bray but I thought I had a goal. I just wanted everyone to love me. Loneliness is a horrible existence. As I walked into Final Stand I knew everyone was coming for my head and I relished in the attention. I walked out Final Stand with my championship to the boos and I relished again, in the attention!

April's expression telling the story has been shameful, The past jumping through her head showing the horrible things she's done in her short time of existence

[April]
I pegged Natalya as the one who could beat me. And she did just that the following show. In a tag team match yes but she earned the right to a title match with me. Hell in a Cell is what she chose. Trapped in Hell with Natalya? I wanted nothing more. This was my chance to trap her. I told her if she won she would finally defeat the monster haunting her dreams. But if I won she would join my Sisterhood. She took the deal with the devil. Te next following weeks include attacks, screwjobs, me leaping off the cell, and just to further torture her I kidnapped a mom and her daughter because Natalya gave the girl a hug. My now daughter Abigail. As I walked into Hell in a Cell I knew I had to beat her. I had to! So I did. I ended up with a broken nose but I got the sister that I wanted for so long. Except I would come to find out that this wasn't my sister. This wasn't Natalya. I had broken Natalya. Before I could focus on what damage I had done I was forced to face another creation I had indirectly made. Rosemary.

Another monster on the level of April. This was turning point on the life of April when she faced off with Rosemary

[April]
Looking at this woman was like staring in a mirror. She was a frightening monster who only lived to make everyone else miserable. Was this me? Was this what I had become. To make matters worse our match was made an inferno match. If I wanted to get past her I had to purge the monster through fire. I didn't want to. Something told me this was all wrong. But I had to. So I did. Afterward I decided this was it. I went to Natalya the following night and begged for forgiveness. To help me change. She was skeptical but...that's Natalya. She was skeptical but still believed in me. Even when people like Sasha didn't. She had my back and I will never forget that kindness. That kindness carried me past Sasha. It made me overcome a deadly Peyton Royce! And it made me rise above Carmella and Alexa Bliss! I became a better person inside and out

April looks around. Usually when she would walk or sit through the dark she would feel alone. But she can feel she's not alone anymore. More than just Natalya she has the respect of many in the back. And she has the respect of the crowd

[April]
I've done a lot of horrible things. Some could say I haven't repented enough to earn the love that you people have given me. Maybe they're right. But I would trade this for anything in the world!

More tears pool from April's eyes and cascade down her cheeks to her chin

[April
I don't want to leave...I really don't. I want to stay and fight. Because that's what I do best. But we all have to do things we don't want to do. And while I may not be here in person I will be here in spirit. I will be watching and cheering the Women's division every week. It hurts to sit on the sidelines but I will

April looks sadly at her bandaged right arm

[April]
Once Natalya told me that I was empty. Right before our Hell in a Cell. She told me I was empty and nothing. I now know those were angry words but they followed me for a while. The time I've spent with all of you and all the women in the back have let me know that I'm not nothing. I am somebody. My name is April, your longest reigning Women's Champion! Two time Woman of the year straight. Match of the year. Champion of the year! And when I return, soon to be Three time Women's Champion!

The crowd cheer loudly as April stands up. She lifts the lantern to her face as the crowd chant "PLEASE DON'T GO!". April smiles widely at the praise

[April]
The next time you see this lantern...You'll know I'm back. I love all of you!

With that April blows out the lantern sending the arena to darkness. When the light come back on April is nowhere in sight. April's final moment in XWL has come and gone

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 3:43 pm

Bravo.  clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018   XWL International Incident:  1/22/2018  -  2/5/2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL International Incident: 1/22/2018 - 2/5/2018
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next