Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017

Go down 
+12
Frowonder
Strummania
TheFilthParade
imagohard2nite
Legal
LazyEye513
BOFA
P.R Son
IIYoungg
Plus
T-Roll
Austin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 6:06 pm

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM:  Bridgestone Arena
Nashville, Tennessee

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.The Rise of Riddle

Although being relatively new on the XWL scene, Matt Riddle has burst out of the gates guns blazing. Immediately after debuting, the upstart challenged the Beast Incarnate himself, leading to an intense bout at Cyberslam. To the surprise of many, Riddle walked out of that match with his arm raised in victory. This week we see him facing off against none other than the Elite Champion, The Undertaker. Both men have recently defeated Brock Lesnar, but can Riddle once again defy the odds and slay an XWL great?

2. Tag Team Turmoil

One of the hottest storylines in XWL has been the debut of Cass and Enzo Amore. The high energy and high powered duo have invigorated the crowds with every promo they've busted out. As of yet, they have not had a tag match to really show off their synchronicity. This week on Anarchy, that changes when they take on the greatest tag team in all space and time, that of The Broken King Matt Hardy and his knight Brother Nero. Will the rookies knock off the tenured tag team or will they be shown to be S-A-W-F-T?

3.  Sign of Things to Come?

The Bullet Club. The Cabinet. These two factions are quickly becoming forces to be reckoned with as they seem to be vacuuming up star after star. With Finn Balor representing the former and Randy Orton representing the latter, we are bound to see sparks fly as the two meet this week in singles competition. It seems fair to say that if these two groups continue to grow in power and volatility, there will eventually come a time where the fuel ignites and we see an earth altering collision.

4.Mulligan!

The tensions between Bad News Barrett and John Bradshaw Layfield continue to grow following the surprising events at the end of their championship match last week on Anarchy. With the undesirable ending we witnessed, a rematch will take place tonight and no one would be surprised if it reaches a level of violence we do not often see outside of the "extreme" stipulations. This feud seems to be transcending a mere title chase as the two competitors exhibit a level of vitriol rarely seen. Which man will stand tall and emerge from this week's Anarchy as champion once and for all?

5.   There Can Only Be One

With the Money In the Bank Ladder Match quickly approaching, the field of competitors will start to fill quickly, and tonight we have the pleasure of seeing AJ Styles, John Cena, and The Miz squaring off in a ladder match to determine which will have the chance to climb for the briefcase at Emergence. All three of these men have been legitimate contenders and it is easy to say that they are all deserving of a spot, but with limited spaces, there can be only one. There is a very real chance that the winner of the match will be cashing in for the title sometime this year so the stakes could not be higher. This main event will surely be a show-stopper, don't miss it!

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 MjN8cBzXWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 0UmRPrS

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 NKRIpKp XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 PGHhC5S

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 JZGvWdy XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 QqKP6Lm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 2lMKJkm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 NbS3PN8 XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 WMFSVO3

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 WvXH11e XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 H4v3YUE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 1A8lCsq XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 LNeFQUN

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 GXQISko XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 ZuA25Bd

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 DADoL8n XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 T1k7KZX

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 LRffF83 XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 JaJAukR
XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 EEjGg8x XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 SdaCpBF

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 QFQQsJq XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 ZuoyM5b

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 C0NCzYy XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 BgARbNT

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 5Rk3Evc XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 YegXOZF

NORMAL Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 0iQ5FEI XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 EPuz33u

Main Event

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Ok81dXk

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 11:24 pm

An XWL logo appears in the bottom left corner of the screen as it opens up on a smiling face, known by several members of the crowd, if not the world at this point. The ball cap gracing his head, his appearance has almost become iconic in the world of wrestling and of entertainment.

"What are my thoughts? Where do I even begin?"

He takes a breath, thinking for a moment before opening up to the camera and those beyond.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 NUw7DHv

[John Cena]
As a kid growing up watching wrestling, I always had that big dream as, I feel just about every kid has. Holding that world title high up above my head. I mean, me and my friends wrestled. My brothers and I wrestled. It just became part of the dream. We even made our own belts.

Cena laughs as the image of him holding the belt as a kid comes across the screen.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 G3rzys7

[John Cena]
As time went on, the dream became more of an ambition. A goal. It stopped being a shooting star and one that I could actually potentially reach. Then, I made that triumphant debut.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 ChluYoe

[John Cena]
Here I was, a kid with a stupid ass haircut, a weird jawline going up against one of the baddest dudes in the industry, Kurt Angle. I mean, look at those tights! Jeez man, what was I doing? That was back when WWE was a thing. I just barely made the cut before it went under and Vince made good ol' XWL. And this, this is where I went.

An image of Cena's first ever run in the new XWL comes across the screen. The lower budget arena, the smaller crowd. Quite the culture shock from today's atmosphere.

[John Cena]
My first few times here weren't great. I won't lie to you. I mean, I can't lie to you. I would if I could because man, were they bad. I was supposed to be this top prospect who just came in and floundered. I could make it all around the world but here. See, AJ has a habit of talking about how he's the top buy around the world but I can gladly make that same claim. He made it big in Japan while I, I made it big here in the US of A.

Cena's love for America is so deep and vivd. Everyone knows about it. Is that why Styles keeps bringing up his Japan presence?

[John Cena]
I went all across the country. Company after company, making a name for myself. I went to WooCW. RWA. SOOL. Big companies here in the states that AJ, AJ never made it in. Much less Miz. XWL though, I couldn't ever make it last. They couldn't really either. They'd have their short runs but nothing too long lasting. The Miz lasted the longest out of the three of us, I'll give him that. It wouldn't of been the way I'd of did it, but he did it.

Cena doesn't seem pleased with that fact. The fact that they guy who just screwed him over two weeks ago now stands above him in accomplishments and time spent in XWL.

[John Cena]
With the rebranding of XWL, I figured it would be a good time to come back and reinvent myself. I had that very short run at the start that was me just trying out something new. It, didn't work obviously. But it did show me the next step for myself. To go back to what I do best, being myself.

[John Cena]
This shirt, this hat, these shorts. Those words that I hold so high out in front of me when I make my entrance, Hustle Loyalty and Respect. That's who I am. That's not a gimmick. It's the guy. It's who I am. It's all I've ever been. I don't cling to my accolades, I don't cling to my fame, I cling to my morals. That's what seperates me from my opponents tonight. Those two, they'll do whatever it takes to win, and I do mean whatever. But me? After all the attacks, the betrayls, the mud throwing, the pissing contest, I will still stand in that ring, holding that briefcase, clean. I won't cheat to win. I'll win, because I want it just that badly. I'm ready to live that childhood dream, and I'm ready for everyone, man, woman and child, to join me on that journey. That's what my thoughts are on my match tonight.

Cena seems determined now. The atmosphere completely different from the beginning of the interview as he runs a hand over his head.

[John Cena]
Tonight, I'm earning my way into Money in the Bank. At the same time, I'm putting this feud I've made with these two guys to rest. Once and for all.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 1:52 pm

We cut backstage to immediately be met with the image of Enzo Amore, and Big Cass. Tonight they will both have their hands full as they will go toe to toe with Jeff and Matt Hardy.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Normal_IMG_0004~3

This was not like last week, this was not them going up against two unknown wrestlers. This was them going up against a legendary team and with them backstage -- looking at one another -- they knew that they were going to have their hands full tonight.

ENZO AMORE
C E R T I F I E D G

We been talkin', smackin' our gums and followin' through with broken promises, and not the Matt Hardy kind. Last week we gave two average Joes a little soft serve if 'ya catch my drift. Tonight we'll witness lightnin' strike twice as Cass and I? We're gonna make spaghetti outta these fools, no sauce! [Enzo would shuffle both of his feet, where as Cass would merely use his size to show just how intimidating he was compared to his partner.] Because 'ya have the experience to tell the tale. You're somethin' special, or that's what you'd like us to believe. 'Ya talk 'bout bein' broken, and obsolete? After tonight, that becomes a reality. Because Cass is gonna' break both 'ya. And I'm gonna drop 'ya like a DEUCE[ and leave 'ya truly obsolete.So much in fact, Cass and I are gonna delete 'ya from this company. Leave ya a broken, beaten example to tha' entire roster. [Enzo would merely shrug his shoulders as a large smile stood across his face.] Now we ain't hatin', jus' spreadin' tha' truth. I can't believe it's not butter, callin' tha' shots -- 'Ya overexposed, and after tonight? It's all over for 'ya. How 'ya doin?

Big Cass would take in everything that Enzo had to say as the larger man of the popular pairing with slowly nod his head and agree with what he had to say.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Normal_IMG_0017~5

Big Cass would then take a moment for himself as he clears his throat and then finally he begins to speak -- adding his thoughts about this blockbuster tag team match.

BIG CASS
BONA-FIDE STUD

“They say that you should never meet your heroes -- because they will never turn out to be what you thought they were. Matt Hardy was my hero -- there is no shame in saying that. When we lived on the streets -- when we had to fight every single day just to survive, I remember going back home and sitting down and watching him and his brother -- watching them take those risks -- watching them take those death defying chances -- watching them defy gravity and fly -- it made me want to be a wrestler. It made me want to one day stand before him and say I made it, but that day -- that day has come and -- its not what I expected. He is a broken man now. He is one of those old washed up wrestlers you find in the street -- trying to leach of their past fame. Matt Hardy is nothing special now.”

There would almost be disgust in Big Cass voice as he speaks. Looking down for a moment as he was being serious, unlike Enzo who snaps his head back and listens to Big Cass speak.

BIG CASS
BONA-FIDE STUD

“Take a look at Matt Hardy -- he is not the man he once was. Twenty years does that to you -- it makes you old -- it makes you slow -- it makes you weak -- it makes you broken. Now look at me and you can see, that I am in my prime and that I can stand here, straight up dropping truth bombs because I can back it up in the ring where it matters. In my short career I have had more career defining moments than Matt Hardy ever has. He has been living of his reputation from the late nineties when he and his brother used to throw themselves off ladders. When he and his brothers would crash through tables and smash people with ladders, when they used to participate in TLC matches and wrestle the likes of THE DUDLEYS and EDGE AND CHRISTIAN. Now I am not going to insult those tag teams, they made the tag team division, but Matt Hardy and his brother, they were just there, and they did nothing amazing other than do stupid career shortening moves. I am sorry, but jumping of a ladder onto a fat piece of crap laying on a table does not make you a star. Ever since then what has he done? He never broke into the higher ranks unlike his brother who was so drugged up he didn't know what was going on. The truth hurts -- it is meant to.  Matt Hardy career fizzled out before it even started because no one could take him seriously. You could never imagine him as the main guy, as a champion, he belongs in the lower ranks, the independents -- now that was the perfect place for him, because nobody got to see him, I mean who honestly watches those second rate shows -- who cares what he is doing -- how broken he is. Matt Hardy fitting perfectly in with all those other washed up has-beens. That is where he should have stayed and now that he has managed to move up, managed to into XWL -- I am going to make sure he knows that he is out of his depth, I am going to make sure that he falls into place --”

HE MAY BE BROKEN -- BUT WE ARE MAGICIANS HERE -- WE WILL FIX HIM -- ONLY TO BREAK HIM AGAIN!

Big Cass would let it all out as he even raises his voice as he lets his feelings be known as Enzo would nod his head as his larger than life tag team partner.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Normal_IMG_0030~4

With Big Cass finishing speaking, Enzo would speak up to add more salt into the freshly opened wounds of Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy.

ENZO AMORE
C E R T I F I E D G

Straight up ringin' them dimes, Cass. 'Ya need to realize tha' Cass and I tell it like it is. 'Ya broken brilliance ain't got nothin' on my two certified G's. And 'ya obsolete brotha'? He sure as hell ain't prepared for tha' ladder Cass in store for 'em. And we know he's used to climbin', and reachin; for heights unimaginable -- But Cass is seven foot tall, and 'ya can't teach that Because what's a ladder to a bona-fide stud? Absolutely nothin'. [Enzo would turn to Big Cass as he would tap his foe for support. Cass would nod his head with great pride, before resuming.] Now let's shoot, and be truthful wit' one another. You two have history, and tha' accolades to speak for it. You two have been successful anywhere 'ya been. But Cass and I? We're simply HISTORY in tha' makin'.And we;'re gonna' make sure that 'ya slob kabobs are nothin' but a footnote in our history. Because we ring dimes, spread some truth, and make fools outta tha' best of 'em. [Enzo would once again shrug his shoulders.] 'Ya chances tonight aren't lookin' good boys. If it were anybody else, we'd have 'ya pegged for an easy one. But Big Cass and I? We're street tough. We're the hottest thing goin', and we make examples outta everybody. Keep dreamin', and reach for them stars -- Because for Cass and I? There ain't no mountain high enough.

Enzo would raise his hand upwards and then outwards as Big Cass reaches outwards and slaps it. Both of these men were ready for a fight. Both of these men where ready to bring it Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy and from what they have said, it does not matter how broken they are, Big Cass and Enzo are bringing the fight to the legendary tag team.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 pm

The sound of Baron Corbin’s music hits as the sound of the crowd is deafening at the fact that Baron Corbin is back in the XWL.

Corey Graves:
He’s finally here Ranallo! Baron Corbin is back!

Mauro Ranallo:
He sure is Corey, and I’m sure he is going to make an impact!

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Q47VDiw

Baron Corbin walks out barely visible to the camera, as he walks to the middle of the stage the titantron lights up to a city falling into darkness. The darkness follows Corbin down the stage as he confidently makes his way to the ring. Baron then climbs the steps and enters the ring. He makes his way to the middle of the ring and raises his arms as the XWL basks in the glory of Baron Corbin. Corbin then walks to the corner and demands a mic and begins to speak.

Baron Corbin:
The darkness has returned to XWL! With that darkness follows chaos and destruction and that is exactly what I bring. Every single person in the back that thinks they can hide from me is extremely mistaken, because nowhere is safe. You can’t run, and you can’t hide. The darkness will find you. Tonight, I will show you just that. So, if there is anyone in the back that thinks they can beat me… COME TRY!
The arena goes silent as they await the superstar that will challenge Baron.

Mauro Ranallo:
OMG! It’s the Spirit Squad! I can’t believe it!

Corey Graves:
Oh No! can someone please get these bafoons out of here? They’re lowering our ratings just by being here!

Kenny and Mikey from the spirit squad make their way out as the crowd remains silent. Baron Corbin is not impressed as the two continue to the ring acting foolish and dancing for the audience. As they enter the ring Kenny begins to speak.

Kenny:
Ready? OK!
Give me an L!

Mikey:
L!

Kenny:
Give me an O!

Mikey:
O!

Kenny:
Give me a S!

Mikey:
S!

Kenny:
Give me a E!

Mikey:
E!

Kenny:
Give me an R!

Mikey:
R!

Kenny:
What does that spell?

Both:
Baron Corbin!

The crowd realize that the Spirit Squad just called Baron a loser as they slightly laugh but mostly remain quiet.

Corey Graves:
Oh my god. They can’t even spell! Tell them to go home please before I decide to walk out.

Kenny and Mikey take off their jackets and gets ready to fight as the referee enters the ring and rings the bell.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 FGCSgVI
Baron Corbin stands tall over his opponents as the camera cuts to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 pm

Natalya walks through the back, her bags still on her shoulders. She greets some of the staff before suddenly being grabbed and a hand slapped over her mouth! From the camera view, you can only see the hand over her mouth and Natalya's wide eyes

[???]
Now, I'm gonna take my hand off your mouth and I'm gonna need you to not freak out...

The sound of the voice is familiar and yet very very different. It's almost like someone is attempting a voice that isn't really there. Either way Natalya just nods yes slowly and the hand slips from her mouth. The camera follows Natalya's eyes as she turns around slightly to see her would be kidnapper. The look in Natalya's eyes can only be described as disturbed. It'd clear that whatever Natalya is witnessing is creating great distress to her. The camera turns and the tights look very recognizable! The childish like color and sparkly nature. The camera pans up slightly and you can see some stomach before a top, the colors matching the tights. Anyone could recognize that outfit! Clearly it Bay...ley? As the camera pans up it stops. Instead of Bayley's innocent like face staring back at the camera...there is a disturbing sight indeed

Natalya seems to be mouthing the words "Oh no". Before her stands The Women's Champion Sister April. The Queen of the Darkness! The ruler of the Women's division...dressed as Bayley.
Down to the silly ponytail on the side of her head. Though there are some differences. The vibrant colors on the Champion who usually bathes herself in dark colors is off putting. The ponytail might look cute or adorable on someone like Bayley but on April it just looks...weird. And Bayley is able to pull off a smile that can illuminate a room! April's smile is clearly...strained. We've seen April smile genuinely before so it isn't hard to tell that she's doing her best to mimic Bayley's smile. Natalya gapes like a fish out of water and before she can say anything April beats her to it

[Sister Hugger]
Before you say anything I know, kind of a shock, but I was just thinking that I'm...well you know I'm not the nicest person. I'm dark, kind of a downer, and just...well some would call me creepy. Or a witch like Sasha did last week. So I thought, who is the opposite of me because if everyone hates me, then they must love the opposite of me right? And then it dawned on me! BAYLEY!

April is trying her best to make her voice sound full of vigor and pep like Bayley but...it's just weird and creepy! Not that April seems to notice or will admit to yet. April keeps going

[Sister Hugger]
Everyone likes Bayley! Even when she does bad stuff. Like, Alexa was really annoying but Bayley interrupted her and beat her up for no reason and everyone cheered! So I figure if I'm starting over I can ya know, change who I am. I want people to like me so I'm giving this Bayley thing a try. Look look look, I even have her entrance down and everything!

April bends down and puts her hand on the ground. A deep breath in and out and April suddenly springs up and throws her hands high into the air. A big phony smile is forcibly stretched across her face as she does her best to act out the Doctor of Huganomic's entrance. She spins awkwardly and without much grace before landing before Natalya, still wearing the phony smile

[Sister Hugger]
So...what do you think?

Just when you think Natalya had seen it all when it comes to Sister April, this happens. She's almost at a loss for words, or at least might be searching for the correct assortment of words to use, given the gravity of the situation.

[Natalya]
Uh, well...no, April no this...this isn't right. You can't just throw on a costume and solve all your problems. You're not Bayley, you don't like hugs, you can't pull off the side-ponytail, and that smile...no one's buying it. You're trying too hard, granted you are clearly trying, and that does count for something. But when I said you have to be your own person, I mean your OWN person. That means donning the attire of others...only masks the problem. You were....some believe ARE, a horrible person. That is the reality, the question isn't how do you get people to like you, the question you should be asking yourself is, how do I make up for all the bad things I've done? Because simply wanting to be liked? Doesn't change who you are, who you've been...

April has the decency to look slightly ashamed and regretful. Still, she hangs onto Natalya's every word, trying to soak up any and all information that will help her make the change she so desperately needs

[Natalya]
I know that's not what you wanna hear, but it's the truth. Last week was a start, does it undo everything by getting rid of those things? Absolutely not. Because yes while I choose to believe everyone can change, not everyone is so forgiving, and that's the people you have to prove that this is happening, that this isn't some cause you're going to abandon in a few weeks that you won't just fall back into your old habits. As much as I want to hate you for what you did to me, for the way you made me feel, what would that change? If I've been put through all of this with you for the purpose of helping you finally see the error of your ways, by almost destroying the person you cherish most...then I can't let this all be for nothing. I've been in your shoes, granted yours are filthier than mine ever were, but that's apples and oranges, the point is we all have done things we're not proud of. I came back from them, Sasha came from them, and if you really want to yourself, then so can you. But you have to realize there's no easy fix to this problem, you need to take it day by day. Which means THIS...

Natalya points at April, looking her up and down while shaking her head.

[Natalya]
This needs to go, you don't want people to like you because you remind them of someone else, you want them to like you because of who YOU are.

[Sister Hugger]
I do want to make those changes. It's a...difficult process though. Changing thing about you is an odd feeling and while changing everything is the obvious solution, where does that leave me? Where do I begin? And Sasha...

You can almost hear April growl her name out. The face she makes is almost as if simply the name of her rival leaves a terrible taste in her mouth. It's obvious that last week's encounter with the Boss left April's feathers ruffled

[Sister Hugger]
I can try my best to change but that girl is gonna be intent on pushing my buttons. I can see that she will continue to try and belittle me and make me feel as if I haven't earned my title. Should I be kind to her? Sasha might not be a horrible person but she definitely isn't the nicest and she waste no time trying to make me feel like I'm nothing. Am I expected to be nice to her? Should I show her respect when she will most always show me none? Should everyone truly be shown kindness even if it results in bad things happening to you?

If you look underneath the underneath, it's almost as if April is pleading for an answer. As if the word "Everyone" really means "me". There is a look in the eye of the champion that seems to be wondering if Natalya actually thinks April can make a change, or if she's just doing this because it's in her nature to be kind. It's clear that April seems intent on following in Natalya's footsteps and this response would be crucial in setting the Women's Champion on the right path... 

[Natalya]
Kill 'em with the kindness, that's my motto...has it faired well for me in terms of success? No, not at all...some are critical of that, they think it means I need to compromise my morals or change how I go about things to ever be champion again. But it doesn't matter what others think, it only matters what I think. And deep down I know that one day, I WILL be champion, and I will have done it MY way. I will have shown respect to everyone that deserved it, that earned it...and I will have crawled my way back up the mountain! Here's the thing April, doing the right thing isn't ever easy. So does that mean we shouldn't set out on a path of pure intent? Yeah, Sasha will push your buttons, so what if she does? They're only words, words that only have meaning if you let them. Sasha's my friend, and the only reason she's laying it on so thick with you is because she's seen how you treated me, how you made my life a living hell for so long, and how it almost came to an end because of you...you can't expect her to believe a thing you say, because she doesn't...because you haven't given her a reason to. She's just like the fans, they saw every horrible thing you've done...and they're forgiving...but they don't forget. And forgiveness doesn't come easy, none of this will. It's up to you to find the strength to resist giving into those voices in your head. Everyone, even you have that strength, you just need to tap into it, to zone everything else out, and just stay true to who YOU want to be.

April soaks in Natalya's words. She nods to herself and reaches up to her hair. She pulls out the hairband that has her hair in the Bayley style ponytail. Her hair drops around her face and she shakes it out

[Sister April]
Even me?

April rolls those words around in her mouth before smiling. Not the biggest one but a much less creepy one than usual

[Sister April]
Even me. I'll take your words to hear sis-...Natalya. I'm gonna go show Charlotte some kindness tonight. I'm gonna try hard at this

April begins to walk away but stops

[Sister April]
...You shouldn't call me April anymore. I don't want that name to define who I am

[Natalya]
Then who do YOU want people to remember you as?

[Sister April]
I don't know just yet. But I'm sure I'll think of something

And with that the Women's Champion with no name walks away. Pray, we never see her dressed as Bayley again.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 6:06 pm

As the camera turns back on, the room is dark and very smoky. Finn Balor walks out from the smoke with Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows behind him. With a leather jacket and Bullet Club T-Shirt on Balor looks over at his good brothers and smiles before speaking into the camera.

Finn Balor:
As the Bullet Club rises above our competition here in XWL, we continue to show all of you why we are all the biggest and best stars here in XWL. When we lose, it’s because we give you the pleasure of getting a simple win over us. The truth is, we are bigger than all of you. All of you are nothing but road blocks on the road to our main goal and that is total domination. No more will we let our enemies get cheap victories over us. Victim after victim, we will rise above our competition and show everyone in the arena and everyone at home why we are the best there is in this business. The real question is… why Is AJ the only guy in Bullet Club that is given an opportunity to join the other competitors in Money In The Bank? The Bullet Club is the main attraction and we only get a taste of that in the qualifiers. I have given XWL my best in the ring, on the mic, and everywhere else in this business and you give me The Cabinet? Vince McMahon. Layla. Look here and see who true talent is. I deserve to be in the title picture. Every PPV that has me fighting, my match is the main attraction and even though I don’t always win, I sell out those seats and I give the crowd their money’s worth. Bullet Club is on another level. Randy Orton and JBL are has-beens trying to make a name for themselves at the expense of the Bullet Club. Everyone in the business is trying to get in the spotlight but that’s too bad because the Bullet Club is in the middle of that spotlight. The Cabinet will never threaten the Bullet Club because we are that damn good. That also goes for everyone else in that locker room. You can’t run. You can’t hide.

Finn Balor puts his finger to his head in the shape of a gun as he looks deep into the camera.

Finn Balor:
And you damn sure can’t outrun a bullet. Shots fired, XWL.

Finn “pulls the trigger” as he walks out of the frame and the camera fades to the next scene.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 5:48 am

XWL Anarchy continues as cameras go backstage where we a jobber in black pants strolling down the hall when he stops and spots the mysterious man in black with his cane whom we saw last week.  Suddenly, the jobber is jumped from behind by the two black cloaked druids whom we also saw last week.  The man in black then motions with his cane for the druids to follow him into the room he was standing in front of. The druids follow and all three enter the door as the now enraged jobber regains his composure and gets to his feet.  The jobber then walks towards the door that they entered and yells “God damnit I’m going to get you motherfuckers!” and enters the door.  The man in black and the two druids are seen going through a chain link door.  Then out of the darkness comes Kane through that chain link door.  The jobber realizing, he had made a terrible mistake tries to exit through the door he originally came from.  Only to find out the door has been locked by a mechanism being controlled by the man in black.  Kane then charges the jobber clothesline him laying him out flat on his stomach.

The man in black comes back out through the chain link after the slaughter of the jobber.  He then stands over the jobber and puts the S mark on the jobber’s chest in blood.  The man in black starts to talk in a distorted voice.

The Man In Black
This is not the end, nor is it the beginning of the end, but merely the end of the beginning.  For many more shall perish in the inferno as the fire rises so too shall the body count.  The flames of purification are now to rain down upon XWL Anarchy.  This is the restoration of order by way of hellfire and a little bit of brimstone for good measure.  The big red machine is back!  For I have unleashed his fury!  And as it were only I can control it!  Unfortunately, for the XWL, I am not a very kind devil.  No for I am a devil who believes that only might makes right.  Think of this as my great work for the XWL.  My mission is singular.  The wiping out of the weak and ill-constituted from this promotion’s pathetic ranks.  In nature, the beast reigns supreme.  And so too shall it in the XWL.

The man in black pats Kane on the shoulder and then continues to talk.

The Man In Black
And it just so happens that my protégé will be that beast.  You could say, the demon, is my tool in completing the great work.

The jobber starts to show motion as the man in black smacks him with his cane knocking him out.  The cameras fade to black as a sinister evil laugh is heard.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 11:31 am

With anticipation building immediately once we return from a commercial break only to find the lights off in the arena, we know damn well what this means. Lights from phones flash, screams coming from all sides of the arena...and they get louder the second a gold spotlight falls on the stage. For under that golden aura...is not, Matt Sydal, no...it's his Slammy that's seen better days, held together by gold duct tape, a shade we didn't even know existed...acts as a binder after what The Broken King did just days before Cyberslam. But while it's not as pretty to look at as it once was, it's still the cherished prize Matt Sydal carries everywhere. It shines, and the mere sight of it causes more cheers, because as we've come to love about this obnoxious entrance of Matt Sydal's...he captivates us, and takes us right along with him in the journey that is his jaw dropping entrance every single night. The spotlight fades, and we return to blindness...until a graphic pops up on the screen. 

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 FDdM5UE

Two words, "The Best" appear, bold words that if any other Superstar tried to go around using, we'd question it...we'd say that's arrogant...but with Matt Sydal we love that arrogance, it's the unapologetic behavior that you can't deny, not after the career this man has had. While his efforts to regain his title didn't pan out, that doesn't change the incredible year he's had, ending the career of a man that came after his, winning The World Heavyweight Championship on one leg, being named Superstar of The Year, this man has every right to brag, he's earned it. Much like his entrances of the past, the silver text fades...and is replaced by GOLDEN text  forming "366 days a year"  

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 PVfiIkL

As Sydal has proudly proclaimed since being presented with his Slammy, he is not just any Superstar of The Year...no he is LEAPS above any previous winner because he wasn't Superstar of just ANY year, no he was Superstar of a LEAP year. The best for 366 days, he didn't need anything else to inflate his ego, but boy did this fact do just that. But that's what we've found ourselves loving, the fact that he may lack a humble bone in his body, but on the flip side, he has a sense of pride for everything he's done, everything he does that is unmatched by anyone else. He views it an honor to have this trophy with him every night, an honor that The XWL fans bestowed upon him. Once more, the arena returns to darkness...the screen shut off, the lights off, no other sound...impatiently waiting, more and more until the lights flash on and off in a gold hue, the cheers ramp back up, as they flicker again, and the all too familiar theme of The Golden Ticket begins to play.

With the lights back on, a man...a man we know is Sydal, stands with his back to the camera on the stage. Draped down his spine is a cape, not just any old cape, but a recreation of the cape AJ Styles ripped up back in November. It's gold, shining bright with the image of a ticket imprinted on it. The ticket has a portrait of Matt posing with his Slammy on it, and it reads "Find Your Golden Ticket." As his arms rise up, we see The Slammy hoisted into the air and a beautiful display of golden pyrotechnics begins to rain down in front of him, creating a visual that could be described with one word, golden.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 O1APRhq

A panhandler's dream, HIS dream...and ours. It's a heavy downfall of gold and our anticipation is now at it's highest point. Cheers on top of cheers, we can't take it anymore, we want his infectious music that we went from hating to loving to hate...to now just straight loving it. The XWL fans started singing along to his catchy tune the second it began and they haven't stopped. He's a prick but he's OUR prick, a prick that may not follow the straight and narrow but we know his journey, and we've seen what he's overcome. The fact he went down with an injury and adapted from it, he didn't decide to take a vacation he fought through it, and even after suffering defeat...he proclaimed last week that he wasn't just going to fade away and come back "better than ever" like everyone else, no he wasn't going anywhere! As if this sight wasn't amazing enough, the shower of gold develops into a storm of confetti, not just any confetti...but little golden tickets mirroring the same image that's on his cape, begin to fall on all sides of the ringside area.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What an entrance, I'm forever blown away everytime Matt Sydal comes out here.

[Corey Graves]
Before this proceeds any further I just want to go on record stating that I am not joining The Bullet Club, so I'd appreciate if Matt Sydal would keep those unfounded rumors to himself.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think it was a rumor he was spreading, it was more so a joke at how The Bullet Club did have some similarities to The Men of Honor, right down to its leader, and one of its newest members, Dean Ambrose.

[Corey Graves]
Look they're two entirely different groups so don't go hopping on Sydal's bandwaggon and imply that they're going to suffer the same fate.

Matt spins around, sporting his tights that read "Superstar of The Year" and a bright smile on his face. Because while he's never let the crowd's response to him effect his success, it's nice to be able to be yourself and be loved for it, it's the cherry on top of a career he's very proud of. Even if he may be back at the bottom of the mountain, that isn't going to dim the glow of his gold or deflate his ego for that matter.  As Matt approaches the wall of golden fireworks, he places The Slammy down, then raises his hands up, which are covered with gloves that form together to mock AJ Styles...he seems to have taken them out of storage given the events of last week, and as he presses them against one another, his fingers interlocked we see the phrase "Admit One." His hands push through the gold pyrotechnics, and begin to spread outward, parting the downfall of gold in half, stepping through it before it resumes behind him as the bell sounds.

[Jojo]
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first...from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 185 pounds...he is The Golden Ticket Of XWL....Matt Sydal!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Truly a remarkable entrance, and he's not even on the ramp yet.

[Corey Graves]
Ugh, I'd ask if we can go to a commercial to get this over with, but we'd still have to suffer through it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Suffer? Lighten up, this is an experience, Corey!

[Corey Graves]
Well can I NOT experience it?

Heading down the ramp now with his Slammy back in hand, Sydal rushes to the edges of it, interacting with the fans, giving them the "touch of gold" as he slaps hands long the railing. Where he runs into a man sporting a Bullet Club t-shirt, now this man has his arms crossed and doesn't seem at all interested in Sydal, I mean after what went down last week he's gotta pick a side, and he's clearly done that. But Sydal being the guy he is, looks at this as a challenge, so he stops and stares at this man, making him slightly uncomfortable as he didn't expect to be singled out by Sydal. Matt then leans in and with a grin on his face yells "HEY BUD, NO HARD FEELINGS, NOW TOO SWEET ME BRO!" You can see him slightly snicker but he recovers, shaking his head defiantly. Sydal's "too sweet" gesture hangs in the air, as he continues "Come on man, don't leave me hanging" Nodding to his hand, Sydal seems persistent, so persistent that the man looks around at the fans cheering around him, and succumbs to the pure gold pressure, "too sweeting" Sydal to a pop!

[Corey Graves]
What a no good turncoat!

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's not that serious, Corey...he's just having fun.

[Corey Graves]
Look a war is being started Mauro, a line in the sand has been drawn and thankfully we don't have to pick a side we're impartial, but the fans and the superstars don't have that luxury. If you come here wearing a Bullet Club t-shirt, you can't just "too sweet" one of their enemies!

Satisfied, Sydal rips his cape away, tossing it in the air before using his finger to form a "gun" and then "fires a bullet" at it as it falls to the floor. He blows on his finger, then holsters it to his side, before rushing to the ring leaping under the bottom rope.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Shot fired by Matt Sydal.

[Corey Graves]
Don't you ever say that again, that was awful...I'm embarrassed for you.

Matt Sydal sets his Slammy down in the corner, then yanks his gloves off and begins to pace the ring as his theme dies down, awaiting his opponent...the man that tried to carve him a new one last week, Sami Callihan.

As the arena quiets in anticipation of "The Worldwide Desperado" the mood of the building changes.

As the Alarming sound of Death March by Motionless in white screams across the airwaves we see Dean Ambrose step through the curtain and throws up the too sweet gesture and as the song continues as the lyrics " My enemies will not be the end of me" Sami Bursts through the curtain sporting a Bullet Club bandanna wrapped around his face but unlike AJs this one has Sharper Teeth with blood trickling down. He jumps up too sweeting his brother in arms Ambrose. As he then walks over to the camera on the left side of the stage and begins to speak into the camera where only they can hear it and the audience at home can.

Sami Callihan
Layla, XWL, really anyone who gets in my way and most importantly Sydal you golden wood tick. You are all so fucked! Watch what I do. Just remember though this is on your hands!

As Ambrose and Callihan make there way down the ramp representing Bullet Club who have been on such a tear as of recent. Callihan sees that guy wearing the Bullet Club shirt that Sydal interacted with earlier. As he gets closer the fan is motioning to do the too sweet with Callihan. Callihan looks at Dean and says something the camera cant quite decipher. As he gets face to face with the fan he moves the bandanna down to his throat. Callihan smiles and goes to lift his arm up but as he does the smile disappears quickly as he then spits right in the guys face. As the now former Bullet Club fan tries to jump over the guard rail XWL secuirty instantly tackles him as everyone is glaring at Callihan while Ambrose is acting like hes holding back Callihan in a mocking fashion. Callihan glances at Sydal who is disgusted by his actions as is most of everyone else. Callihan grabs a mic from a stage guy saying a few words to Sydal before entering the ring.

Sami Callihan
Let that be a lesson to ANYONE. Bullet Club is not for a day. we are not for 366 days like the golden douche bag there. No Bullet Club is literally 4 LIFE! We don't fuck around with traitors and shit. If you haven't been able to tell Matt? We can literally do anything we want! Because we run this shit! Now I'm going to do what I've wanted to do since I got here. I'm going to spike you on your pretty little skull. You call yourself 'The Golden Ticket" eh? Well buddy the only ticket you have tonight is a front row seat to The Death Machine world tour!

Callihan throws the mic back behind him carelessly while still maintaining eye contact with Sydal, who suddenly grows a look of disbelief in his eyes. The crowd suddenly begins to go crazy, Sami realizing this and quickly turns around to see what Sydal and the crowd are all excited and in disbelief. Sami's eyes almost pop from his head as he is now face to face with the man he and Dean assaulted after his match at CyberSlam, CM Punk. Punk is wrapped up in bandages around his shoulder and waist. He has stitches Along his face, all signs of the brutal match he and Ambrose endured. Punk stands face to face with Sami, but the numbers game may not be a problem here tonight. No, Punk learned his lesson, for in one hand he holds the equalizer. A steel chair!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my Corey, It's CM Punk! We haven't seen him since he was attacked by the Bullet Club after his match with Dean Ambrose at CyberSlam. He looks beat to hell and back.

[Corey Graves]
Your right Mauro, but look at what he's holding. He may be ready to take his revenge for CyberSlam, right here tonight.

Sami having no time to react, although even if he did it seems it wouldn't matter, for he is stunned, unable to move due to the unexpected appearance of "The Best In The World". Punk wasting no time takes hold of the chair with both hands, lifts it over his head, and plants it on Sami's forehead. The crowd explodes as Sami falls flat to the ground. Dean hearing the crack of the steel chair against skull, turns as he himself is now face to face with Punk. Punk smiles at Dean, laughing at him as he begins to grow a slight look of worry realizing the odds are no longer in his favor. Dean quickly moving to action leans in to grab Punk, but to no avail. Punk rears the the chair back and plants it in Deans gut. Dean bends over, grabbing his stomach in pain. Punk lifts the chair into the air and slams it onto Deans back, forcing him to the ground.

The crowd is going absolutely nuts as it seems Dean and Sami have finally gotten a taste of their own medicine. Dean begins to try and stand but is dropped right back to the ground via a chair shot to the back. Dean rolls around in agony as Punk just watches him, smiling, finding this pain he is causing very amusing. Right as Dean seems to be done, he rolls onto his back, tirelessly attempting to sit up as he looks into Punk eyes. A sadistic smile grows on Deans face as painfully raises his hands into the air towards Punk, and flips him the bird and mouthes the words "Fuck You". Punks eyes begins to glow in fiery rage. He's had enough, its time to end this. He lifts the chair into the air, to plant it right on Deans skull, but just before he could swing the chair down, it is ripped from his hand from behind and thrown to the ground. Punk turns around to see what the hell is going on, before coming face to face with "The Golden Ticket" himself, Matt Sydal.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

Shouting at the top of his lungs, it clear that The Golden One is furious at Punk ambushing his opponent, given the fact that tonight was supposed to be HIS moment at retribution after Sami Callihan tried to use the infamous switchblade on him last week. Punk shouts back "Stay out of this!" trying to turn back to Callihan and Ambrose, but as he does he's spun back around by Sydal who proceed to shove him away...

"You're the one that attacked MY opponent so why don't YOU mind your own damn business!"

With emotions high, both men holding reasons as to why they want to be the one to punish the members of The Bullet Club, Punk fires back shoving Sydal in retaliation.

[Corey Graves]
Unbelievable, they're fighting over who gets to settle their issues first?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Punk's naturally very heated after a most match assault left him unable to appear on last week's episode of Anarchy. Which was the same show where The Bullet Club got on Sydal's bad side.

"I'm sorry do you think I was asking you politely? It's not a question, either you GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE....OR I'LL WHIP YOUR SORRY ASS TOO!"

It's at this point when both men get in each other's faces, intensity in their eyes. Sydal mouths "fine." and swings his fist to start one hell of a dysfunctional battle...but before his hook can make contact, Punk suddenly collapses in a heap at his feet, as Dean Ambrose strikes him from behind with the chair that had been tossed aside! Dean swings the chair back around aimed at Sydal this time, but The Superstar of The Year ducks it, seeing it coming, and in true Sydal fashion takes a moment to gloat. "Nice try but if you think you're going to get me that e-" before he can even finish his sentence he's leveled by a sickening clothesline to the back of the head from Sami Callihan!

Dean huffs and puff as he holds his back in agony.
Meanwhile Sami touches his forehead for feel a little bit of blood trickling out. You hear Dean shout "get them to the ring!" Dean grabs Punk by his hair while Sami does the same with Sydal. Punk and Sydal try to put up a fight as they are dragged to the ring but they are simply met with knees and punches to the back for their troubles. Both superstars are tossed in the ring and The Switchblades follow right after them. Dean waste not time in ripping Punk's bandages off of him and when he's satisfied with his work Sami hands him the chair. Dean raises it high in the air but stops, taking a moment to gloat, before bringing the chair down upon the back of Punk!
Over and over and over Dean takes the chair to Punk's back, legs, shoulders, anything he can hit!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This has gone all wrong for Punk and Sydal

Dean and Sami, satisfied with their work, turn to Sydal who has gotten up. Even though he's out numbered and surely knows he won't be walking out in good health Sydal smiles arrogantly before raising his hand in a gun taunt and firing at both of them. Dean and Sami turn to each other and laugh before Sami charges him, intent on taking his head off again with a lariat! However the Superstar of the Year rolls underneath it! He runs towards Dean who tries to flatten him with the chair but again Sydal ducks it and comes flying off the ropes back towards Dean. Unfortunate Dean has had enough and with all his might throws the chair right at Sydal The chair hits Sydal straight in the face and to make matters worse it's wrapped around his neck. Sdyal falls to his knees, the chair still wrapped around his neck. Sami's face lights up light a Christmas tree and he waste no time charging towards Sydal. The seat of the chair, which is right before Matt's face, is viciously kicked in his face via a bicycle kick of Sami Callihan!

[Corey Graves]
These two are dangerous on their own...But together they become just that much worse

The crowd jeer at the Switchblade who just flip them off.
Both men are happy with their work and go to leave until Dean feels something gripping his ankle. Dean looks down to find Punk weakly grabbing at him, a fire in his eyes. Dean looks at Callihan and sighs slightly while Sami says "Think it's about time we try it out". Dean smiles a vicious smiles and nods. All of a sudden Dean lifts Punk up and hooks his arms. He drags the Best in the World to the center of the ring while Sami sets up behind him. "Bullet Club! Fo' Life!" Dean screams before planting Punk with a Dirty Deeds. Instead of letting Punk go though he holds the position. Sami strides up and grabs Punk's hooked in arms. In a surprising amount of strength he dead lifts the Straight Edge superstar upside down! He then drops Punk's on his head in a vicious sit out pile driver that just crumples Punk

[Mauro Ranallo]
Those two have just took out The Superstar of the Year and the longest reigning Elite Champion

[Corey Graves]
The Club or Switchblades, they are a unit and if they're on the same page there isn't much that can stop them. Once Punk and Sydal took their eyes off of them it was over

Dean and Sami stare at the carnage they have laid before them and simply grin at each other. The last image before they go to break is them throwing up the Too Sweet motion before it fades to black

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 6:37 pm

“And your winner via submission... John Cena!”

The words that have echoed throughout the corridors of The Miz's mind since his defeat at Downpour where he faced the “Leader of the Cenation” in John Cena and “The Phenomenal One” himself, AJ Styles. Since his return at Cena's expense many months ago, he's made the man in question his enemy turned ally before showing his true colors and ultimately turning his back on him in the four versus two handicap match at Cyberslam a handful of weeks ago. By association, he's also made an enemy of the other third of tonight's Main Event in AJ Styles.

After being assaulted by The Club following their Triple Threat match at Downpour, where he was eventually forced to submit to Cena's STF submission manuever, he was given a choice: Does he stand against The Club alone, or does he swallow his pride and form an alliance with not only the man he assaulted in his return but also caused him to tap out not twenty four hours prior? He would choose the latter, not only besting Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows in singles competition, but also pulling off an upset in the eyes of The Club, bringing an end to their IGWP Tag Team Championship reign.

Their time on Cloud Nine would only last a week when The Club would exercise their rematch clause, eventually regaining their championships after everything was said and done, but not without the assistance of The Club's newest additions in the Switchblade Conspiracy, consisting of Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan. With Cyberslam over the horizon, The Miz issued a challenge to AJ Styles and his “Club” in the form of a Handicap Match: The two men that “defeated” them that night and their leader against himself and his then partner, John Cena. Taking almost no time at all to make a decision, Styles accepted, throwing the condition that he himself would pick the stipulations.

The match would ultimately be a four on two Handicap Match, pitting the duo of John Cena and The Miz against Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Sami Callihan and their leader, AJ Styles, if the odds weren't stacked against them before, they were now. The match would come to a close after The Miz, who had yet to be tagged in for the entirety of the contest, entered the ring and sent his own partner crashing face first into the canvas with a Skull Crushing Finale and leaving him to the proverbial wolves in The Club.

Following an episode of Miz TV just twenty four hours after the events that transpired at Cyberslam, The Miz would have Matt Sydal as his guest. It wasn't long before The Switchblades made their presence felt, leading to them assaulting The Miz, leaving Sydal to fend for himself. Cena would soon arrive to even the odds before eventually being sent to the mat by The Miz. Styles would inform both of his rivals that in seven days time, a match would take place. Not just any match, a Money in the Bank Qualifying Ladder Match, where the man that walks out as the victor will step into Emergence and compete for a chance to win the Money in the Bank briefcase, granting the holder an opportunity for the World Heavyweight Championship at any time they see fit.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 HiACYJw

The camera cuts to the backstage area, where one third of tonight's Main Event in The Miz is standing alongside his wife, Maryse, both in front of a camera as if there's some sort of interview planned for tonight, but without an interviewer in immediate sight, one would have to assume that The Miz asked for this time personally. The silence in the surrounding area is almost reaching a deafening state to the point where a pin could be heard landing on the cold concrete floor, if one were to drop. The Miz's voice pierces the silence when he decides to speak.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 H3lZWmX

The Miz
At Cyberslam, I made a pretty clear statement that I was done with John Cena, that I was done with AJ Styles and his so called “Club,” that I was shifting my focus to something worthwhile, like the World Heavyweight Championship. But it would appear that AJ Styles didn't get the memo, because now I'm in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match against him and John Cena tonight. Do you know who I am? I'm The Miz! I'm the greatest asset this company has! And to put me in a match to qualify for another match is nothing more than an insult.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 KYEp0A7

The Miz
But it's not all bad news. While I would have preferred a match for the World Heavyweight Championship, I know this is exactly what you wanted, Styles, a shot to get your hands on that Money in the Bank briefcase. So instead of taking a page out of your book by throwing a tantrum and quitting on the spot, I see this in a different light. Seeing as you wanted to be inserted into the match at Emergence, I figure, why not remove you from the picture entirely? I couldn't think of a better way for you to get a dose of reality than by taking the spot you wanted for myself.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 XWXPf3c

The Miz
As far as John Cena is concerned, he may as well not even show up tonight. There's a reason he came to me after we were assaulted by The Club at Downpour. There's a reason he practically begged me to align myself with him, and it's real simple: I'm John Cena's kryptonite. Just think about it, The Club did everything within their power to put him down, and as much as they're terrible at doing their job, who was the one to finally put him down? Me! Who is responsible for bringing Cena back to minor relevancy? Me! And who will qualify to be in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match? Me!

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 QVAksfz

The Miz
Tonight, I will prove that “Awesome” trumps “Phenomenal” and that “Hustle, Loyalty and Respect” are nothing more than lies you tell yourself and the people that watch you every week because that's all you are: A Liar. A Fraud. A Manipulator. Just like Arthur pulled Excalibur out from the stone, I will ascend the ladder and pull down the briefcase, locking in my spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Then at Emergence, lightning will strike twice when The Miz climbs the ladder once more and repeats history, only this time, I'll become Mr. Money in the Bank and it will be... Awesome!

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Dt588lL

The Miz lifts his arm forward, pointing directly into the camera, almost as if it's directed towards his opponents for the evening in the Money in the Bank Qualifying Match in AJ Styles and John Cena. After suffering a submission loss to John Cena at Downpour then another after he walked out on the man that made him submit and essentially left him for dead at Cyberslam, can The Miz do what has eluded him since his return and successfully gain a victory against both him opponents tonight? Or will history repeat itself, just not in the way he predicted, forcing The Miz to add another mark to the loss column?

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 1:14 am

We return from commercial break and Sasha Banks stood by with he cameraman focusing on her an interviewer behind said camera speaking up after a brief second of silence.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Yy6XIMy

[INTERVIEWER]
Exuse me, Sasha. I wanted to get a follow up of last week. Are your thoughts still the same? Have you warmed up to the idea of April possibly turning over a new leaf in life?

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Fpiuwyg

[SASHA BANKS]
Sister April, oh my god, she's still trying to get us to believe she's this woman who's looking to change her life and become a better person. After months and months of tormenting this division, is that no longer fun to her? Watching all of us suffer doesn't bring a smile to that stupid little face of hers anymore? I said it last week and I'll say it again. I don't believe this crap for even a second. It's the same 'ol April. She's trying to make a fool out of me. She's trying to make a fool out of Natalya. She's trying to make a fool out of this entire division. And the sad part is... I'm sure there are some people out there who are actually buying into this idea that she wants to be a better person suddenly.

You couldn't see it because of the darkened lenses on the Boss' sunglasses, but she was rolling her eyes. Disgusted at the idea that there were people out there who were actually considering giving this woman a chance at redemption. Even worse, one of them might be the only friend she had in this business.

[SASHA BANKS]
I don't get it... I really don't get it. Why should any of us want to believe her?

[INTERVIEWER]
If you don't mind me answering that question, could it be because people can have a change of heart? After all, it was not too long ago that you were in a similar position. You saw the error in your ways and changed who you were.

The frustration on the Boss was shown clear as she huffed out a breath of air. Of course, he had to bring that up. Surely it wouldn't be the last time she's heard the comparison between the two of them either.

[SASHA BANKS]
Like I said last week, there's a difference between the kind of person I was and the kind of person that April still is. I never came here to hurt people and make them suffer. I was a girl who felt she had a chip on her shoulder.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 QoVzo3N

[SASHA BANKS]
But you know what? ... whatever, I guess. April is changing and everyone wants to believe that she's being genuine about this. She's burned a couple of things which could quite frankly not even be the real items. How do you know the real lantern and chair aren't still sitting somewhere backstage waiting to be picked up? And don't even get me started on the whole idea of dressing up as Bayley. That was one of the creepiest and most demented things I've seen in so long. She can focus all she wants on this idea of redemption while I'm going to be focused on regaining my championship. Two-time Woman's Champion Sasha Banks. Two weeks away. That's two weeks though. Next week? I want to have another chat with April before we go head-to-head one last time. I want April next week. I don't want this April who's smile is what you'd see in nightmares as she dresses up like Bayley to make an attempt to win people over. I don't even want the April who's trying to have a change of heart. I want the cold blooded witch who's going to want to hurt me.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 LoHoOIy

[SASHA BANKS]
I don't think that's too much to ask for now... is it? I'm asking her... No, I'm begging that she shows her true colors and brings all that she's made of because I won't settle for anything less. It's my goal to expose April and on top of that, expose Rosemary as a fluke because that's right, I've got a match with her next week. I'm going to make an example out of Rosemary going into my championship match because being the champion again is why I'm here. I came here to become the champion and Rosemary isn't going to stop me. April... AJ... Whatever she wants to call herself, I don't know, she's not going to stop me either. The Legit Boss is going to become your brand new Woman's Champion and uhh... when I win? You can let April know she's not invited to the after party, and you know what? Neither is Natalya if she honestly thinks for a second that April is honestly wanting to change. I love that girl so much, but I don't have room for her in my life if she is siding with April here.

Sasha lifts her hand and removes her glasses from her face.

[SASHA BANKS]
Boss. Out.

Two fingers were then held up as Sasha mouthed the words 'two-time' to the camera before walking off and away from the scene where she was being recorded, causing the segment to come to a close.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:04 am

XWL returns in the office of Anarchy's GM,  Layla. She seems to be very focused on some sort of paperwork. Suddenly the door swings open, she looks up at whoever just busted into her room with a look of despair. The camera pans over to show that it was none other than the Intercontinental Championship, JBL. He is sporting a dark blue suit and tie, white under shirt, black shoes, and of course his white cowboy hat. Virgil follows closely behind him holding the prestigious Intercontinental Championship. JBL  wastes little time headed straight for Layla's desk as she almost seems to have been expecting him.

{Layla}

Thank you for knocking John, please come in, have a seat and tell me what's on your mind...

She says sarcastically, obviously knowing exactly what JBL is doing in her office. He stops at the front of her desk and raises his hand to point at her across the desk.

$JBL$

Who the hell do you think you are? What the hell was that last week? I won, I gave Barrett the rematch he "deserved" and just like I told you and all these so called fans, he lost. He's a joke. A failure. Yet after he lost it seems yet again he gets an undeserved shot at MY championship. This is unfair and unjust treatment and I demand...

Layla raises her hand to stop John mid sentence. She keeps her cool, calm, and collective voice and look as always.

{Layla}

John let me make this clear. I don't think, I know who I am. I'm the GM of Anarchy, so please show me some respect. Now, last week you and I both know that championship "match" between you and Barrett was nothing more than a planned assault on both Barrett and that match. Barrett haven't had a clean one on one win over eachother yet, and last week with Randy Orton costing him his rematch, well that was it. I had no choice but to ban the cabinet so that there is a clear winner. Honestly John, I don't know why your here. If your the "Wrestling God" you say you are, and that truly is YOUR Championship, you shouldn't be worried, and shouldn't have any problem beating Bad News Barrett again.

JBL is slightly taken back by Layla's statement. He turns and grabs the Intercontinental Championship from Virgil before turning back to Layla holding it above her desk with one hand.

$JBL$

Your damn right this is MY Championshi...

But before he can finish his sentence he is cut off by someone behind him who just walked into the room. The camera turns and it is none other than Bad News Barrett, also well-dressed with a charcoal gray blazer over a black button down shirt. He has a slight smile on his face as he interrupts JBL.

-Bad News Barrett-

Oh why don't you can it already?

Barrett nudges Virgil out of the way and moves into the room. JBL looks infuriated.

-Bad News Barrett-

So. Much. Talk. That's all you do! I was in the bathroom down the hall and I could hear your jowls shaking in there! What are you so scared of John? Layla is right, if I'm really the inferior wrestler then you should have no problem shutting the door on all of this tonight. That is, unless you're nothing more than a half-wit fraud and you know that it might not go the way that Cyberslam did.

JBL is furious with the accusations and assumptions from the former Intercontinental Champion. He is turning red in the face with rage as he steps towards Barrett, now face to face.

$JBL$

No, that's not the problem I have here Wade. The problem is that it doesn't seem to matter how many times I beat you, you keep on coming like a damn cockroach. You keep getting undeserving title shots and you keep on giving these people false "hope" that you might actually win. I'm not scared of you, hell what's there to be scared of? If anyone should be scared it's you. See son your not pissing off a man, your pissing off a God. I thought you would have learned this by now, but you and me, were not even in the same league. This right here...

JBL raises the Intercontinental Championship in the air between Wade Barrett and himself. Wade looks over at the championship, a look of desire in his eyes, but JBL cuts this "trance" as he begins to speak again.

$JBL$

Proves it. CyberSlam should have proved it, but it seems your a slow learner Wade. So allow me to inform you, tonight will not only be the end of this fantasy of yours, it'll be the end of you...

Barrett raises his arm in the air and lifts 1 finger.

-Bad News Barrett-

One time John. One time. That's the number of times you've beat me cleanly. And even that required a little help from Samoa Joe. I have no problem acknowledging a fair loss, but the crap that you have been pulling since this whole thing started has been an embarrassment to the title and to XWL as a whole. If you're the champion you claim to be, you will prove it tonight in a fair fight.

Barrett continues to stare down the champion who is returning the favor.

-Bad News Barrett-

Who am I kidding? You don't have the balls for that.

JBLs face turns red with rage. He steps forward even closer to Barrett, making only inches separating them. They both begin yelling at each other, getting ready to all out brawl but Layla quickly steps between them.

{Layla}

This is not happening! Not in my office and not tonight. You two have a championship match and I will not see it ruined because one of you gets hurt and can't compete.

JBL backs off and looks from Layla to Barrett in disgust. He shakes his head before throwing the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder and storming out followed closely by Virgil as Anarchy fades to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:19 am

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Braun-strowman-620x350
THE MONSTER AMONG MEN
'.... You will all learn that monsters are real and that you should fear them....'

FAILURE

It was a word that was unfamiliar to him. You could say that it was foreign to him. The monster among men stood taller than all other men, because he wasn't a man, he was a monster and monsters don't fail, yet he did. He failed to defeat Seth Rollins. He failed to rip him limp from limp, he failed to rip him into tiny little pieces and devour whatever remains. The King Slayer moved up from slaying kings, from stabbing monarchs in the back to slaying monsters -- yet he had not completed his quest. Seth Rollins did indeed slay the monster, but -- he didn't kill it and that was a mistake that will come back to haunt him.

braun strowman,
MONSTER AMONG MEN
“No -- NO -- No -- father I have FAILED you. I have stumbled and I have fallen. I have brought SHAME to you. I have made tears fall from your eyes. I have allowed a man to STAIN me -- TO BRING DISGRACE TO YOU AND THE FAMILY. You are here -- with me -- always -- and I will do right by you -- I will correct this failure.”

The monster among men muttered to himself as he stood there. The rotting walls surrounded him as he looked forward. The rocking chair slowly moving back and forth before him -- a single lantern upon it with a hat resting on the arm of the rocking chair -- this was the chair of his father -- this was the chair of Bray Wyatt. His failure has made him return home. It has made him walk the long path to return to the one place he feels safe -- the compound. The Wyatt Family may be no more -- they have crumbled and separated -- but to the monster among men -- family was family. Bray Wyatt was gone, but he will always be a part of the monster.

braun strowman,
MONSTER AMONG MEN
“I look into this lantern and I can see as clear as the moon -- what you want from me. I know what I must do for you. You want a SOUL. The soul of SETH ROLLINS, then it shall be yours.” The monster among men would look upon the lantern as he had fallen to his knees to stir deeply into it. “You need NOT worry, failure will not follow me on this journey you have set me upon. The MOUNTAIN AMONG MEN will stand tall -- I will find SETH ROLLINS and I will challenge him again, failure will NOT stain me again. I look upon this runt and I see a creature that has taken the wrong path. He has taken the wrong turn and he walks down a road that was not laid down for him. He is too SMALL to be in the ring. He is too PUNY to make anyone shake within their boots. He is nothing more than a LITTLE MOUSE. A little mouse who does not understand reality. A little mouse who buries his head in the dirt and would pick the realm of fairytales over reality. No one is afraid of this mouse. He strikes fear into NO hearts. He has achieved nothing and like the parasite that he truly is, he latches onto a stronger creature and feeds from them. He sucks the life out of them and rides upon their back to the top -- SETH ROLLINS stands where he is because of others -- he defeated me, but he did not kill me. He wonders alone -- his brothers will not aide him when I return for him and because he walks alone he will fall -- ALONE.” He grunts a little bit as he hears nothing. The lantern shines as the monster among men remains on his knees and just stares into it. “There is a difference between us -- I know I can crush him. SETH ROLLINS is nothing more than a poser. A mouse from the street. Dripping in gold and fancy clothes -- from killing kings. Hiding behind his outfits and his words. He claims to be able to cut a man down with his words -- because he can back it up? His words cannot move a mountain and his fists can do just as little. He is WORTHLESS. A worthless offering for someone such as you father. He looks like a FOOL and he shall be treated like a fool. In the days of old the fools job was to entertain, if he failed in that task he was swiftly removed and replaced and I will do just that to him, except there will be no replacement. I will STOMP him out. Crush him. Grind him into the dirt and send a warning to all who dare challenge -- the monster among men.”

The monster among men remains on his knees. He speaks of his failure, the taste of the words leaving his lips left a sour taste within him, but he had to speak. He had to let it out. Seth Rollins did what little could do -- he defeated him. He managed to stop the monster among men and now the monster had to return -- bigger and stronger if he wanted to put the king slayer into the earth once and for all. Braun Strowman would reach out -- but as he does -- as he reaches for the lantern -- the chair begins to slowly rock back and forth as a smile slowly starts to spread over his face.

braun strowman,
MONSTER AMONG MEN
“I have SHAMED you I know this to be true. I have said it before and I will say it again, I let you down. You picked me out of all others -- you made me your black lamb -- you made me your son. You HAD HIGH HOPES for me and I failed, but I am still standing -- I can still fight. I will do what you wish from me. I will take care of the issue that is Seth Rollins. Your HIGH HOPES for me will be restored. Your FAITH in me will only increase after I end this runt in your name. I will not fail you and I will not make any mistakes this time. I will be careful. I will follow your guidance. I shall NOT play with the meal like I did last time. I will not underestimate Seth Rollins -- I will drive a sowrd through his back -- before he has the chance to do it to me. Seth Rollins, he is many things, but he is NOT the man that can move mountains. Yet the smallest of creatures can SHOCK and SURPRISE you, you taught me that my father. I will NOT lower my guard down. I will not do what TITANS before me have done. I will NOT amuse myself. I will NOT grab my meal by the tail and sway him back and forth, instead I will just DEVOUR him right away and be done with it. For too long little mice like Seth Rollins have SHOCKED the world. Little mice such as Seth Rollins have defeated TITANS, never a mountain, but some have come close. I will not give him a chance. I will not allow him the opportunity to humiliate me again.” He watches, his eyes wide open as the chair before him slowly rocks  back and forth. It as if Bray Wyatt was in this room with him as he slowly starts to rise up off his knees and onto his feet as he stared deeply into the light. “Seth Rollins is an entertainer. I AM A KILLER. The only entertainment I find is from the SCREAMS of the runts I crush within my hands. From the CRIES and HOWLS of MERCY from the weak little puny runts I slaughter in your name. I will not allow Seth Rollins the chance to even entertain. There will be no dancing. There will be no insults. I will not gift him any of those honours. When I step into the ring with him. When I stare right through him and watch him sink back into his corner in FEAR, when that bell rings it will all be OVER. I will not allow some clown such as him to even reach out and touch me. Like a fly I will raise my hand up and SWAT him down and squash him into the canvas. They will have to scrap him from the ground and put him within a carrier bag when I am done with him.”

He would remain standing as he watches the chair rocking back and forth. His eyes where fixed upon it as he stares, the light was flickering as the monster among men knew that his father was pleased with him, pleased with his confidence.

braun strowman,
MONSTER AMONG MEN
“ I will not just beat him for you my father. I will make an example out of him. I failed you with him before, but I will change that. I am the monster among men. I stand taller than all -- I am stronger than all and I will make them see. I will force their eyes open. The destruction of Seth Rollins will be my message. People will bare witness to a slaughter within the ring. Any ill words spoken about me. Any doubts there were, all shall be erased by my hands. Seth Rollins ore shall be the first of many for you. This is my path now my father. My new path. My own path to walk without the family. I will gift you the world you want. I will place it within your hands, but first I must remove the filth that invests it. I must take the names you seek. The names you demand. Seth Rollins is the first of many, but he will be the most important one for me. It will fill my heart with joy as I break him for you, knowing that you have forgiven me for my sin. I will follow your teachings, I will not show mercy. There will be no offering to run from this. Seth Rollins soul is yours and I will be the monster to deliver it to you.”

When he stops. When he finishes speaking. The chair would stop rocking and for a moment he would lean forward as he gets closer -- and closer -- and closer -- until he is before the light and then -- the light is blown out. Not by himself, but by something else as his eyes widen a little bit and he stands fully up. He understood. He had to fulfil his promise. Seth Rollins defeated him and that could not be allowed. His father wanted the world and the world was the World Heavyweight Championship. The monster among men would have to get it for him and the only way to get it was through Seth Rollins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 1:57 pm

*The camera cuts to the interview area backstage where Renee Young is standing by with The Viper, Randy Orton!*

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 SaSFjP1
[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Randy Orton!

*A murmur of boos can be heard off in the distance and the ever present "You sold out!" chant when Orton is on-screen begins to rise up from the XWL Universe.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 FuKgvfH
[Renee Young]
Randy, last week before Anarchy went off the air it looked as though you were about to deliver your signature punt kick to Bad News Barrett under the orders of JBL before-

*Randy puts out a finger and interrupts.*

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 AIeQYuT
[Randy Orton]
Let me stop you there Renee.  Have you not been listening to anything I've been saying these past couple of weeks?  I'm under nobodies orders... I'm aligned with JBL and The Cabinet simply because it benefits me.  It makes my life a little easier.  I was about to kick the head off of Barrett last week because I wanted to.  It's just a shame I was interrupted and it never happened...

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 ZLnRRuD
[Randy Orton]
I'm not friends with anyone within The Cabinet.  I don't spend my free time hanging out with any of them... our relationship is based purely on the fact that each of us crave success.  And like I said before, if you surround yourself with winners usually success comes your way.  How I feel is no secret.  The Cabinet knows how I feel and that I'm only with them for as long as it's useful to me.  And the same goes for them, as soon as I become a liability I'm out.  But we all know that's never going to happen.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 QlkXAlm
[Renee Young]
As for tonight, you're set to face off against Finn Bálor in a much anticipated match-up due to the implications it could have.  With the recently reformed Bullet Club looking to make an impact, many in the XWL Universe believe this is the perfect opportunity to take out a Cabinet member and put a stop to your momentum after you made your own impact back at Cyberslam...

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 N4OitAU
[Randy Orton]
I've been around this business long enough to know when to take something seriously as a threat to my own career, or whether to just let it carry on and fizzle out.  With the Bullet Club, all I see is a bunch of guys who were lingering on the fringe of being irrelevant banding together to try and make something of themselves.  Eventually they'll all turn on each other when they realize they aren't becoming the big deal they all think they should be and the Bullet Club will be no more.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 K4TSsp6
[Randy Orton]
While it's true that Finn is talented, he's had his day at the top of XWL.  Right now he needs to go back to painting his face, wearing masks, designing cool logos and trying to think up his next gimmick to try and make some money while the rest of us focus on becoming champions.  The Bullet Club likes to keep saying "shots fired" or that "you can't outrun a bullet"... well, Bullet Club... from where I'm standing all you're firing are blanks... and you can't outrun a viper chasing down it's prey...

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 QUl0HFz
[Renee Young]
And lastly Randy, do you have any thoughts on tonight's match between JBL and Bad News Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship where The Cabinet is banned from ringside?

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 FtHa30V
[Randy Orton]
I've only been back for a few weeks and I'm already tired of the cockroach known as Bad News Barrett.  By agreeing to meet JBL once again tonight, where there will be no outside interference or distractions... he thinks the pendulum has swung in his favor.  But what Wade needs to realize is that up to this point, JBL has been toying with him.  It's what he enjoys doing... demeaning his opponents before proving his dominance.  Now, as much as I'm upset about not being able to be there tonight to finish Barrett off myself, trust me when I say that John has more than enough venom running through his own veins to put Barrett down once and for all tonight.  And that Renee... will be bad news for Barrett...

*Orton's beady eyes become ever so sinister as he stares into the face of Renee before the screen fades to black...*

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 PoR3DX8

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 2:14 pm

*The following video begins to play.*

*Upon it's conclusion the words:

LOVE CONQUERS ALL!

appear on the tron followed by this image:*

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 TJ8PSjt

*The crowd give a mixed reaction as Anarchy rolls on...*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 5:39 pm

XWL Anarchy cuts backstage, to see Rich Brennan standing by with the woman who returned to XWL just a couple weeks ago..BAYLEY!

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 AhHj8mS
[Rich Brennan]
Bayley, It was just a couple weeks ago at Cyberslam, you shocked the XWL Universe, with seemingly the help and support of Mrs Bliss.. You made your return to XWL attacking the also returning, Alexa Bliss. So my question to you is, not only how does it feel to be back.. but why Alexa Bliss?

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 5UkkT6Y
[Bayley]
It feels great to be back! It's been a while since I got the chance to step in that ring, and to finally be back is amazing. To here that reaction from the XWL Universe, to know they hadn't forgot about me... It's just...I can't even describe how it felt that night. I'd been waiting for that moment for months... This is my home, Rich. This is all I ever wanted to do, and spending months sitting around not being able to do this...it felt like part of me was missing. I had the chance to make my return, and I jumped at that chance.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 7FGyyTo
[Bayley]
As far as why Alexa Bliss...the female division here in XWL is just getting stronger and stronger...I had to do something to stand out. I had to make sure everybody on the roster took notice. I've proved in the past, I have what it takes to be at the top of this division, becoming a two time Divas Champion. But now the competition is even stronger, so I have to work even harder to achieve my dream once more. I came back to XWL, because I want to become Womens Champion. And I know, that isn't going to be easy. So I have to prove I can beat the best, and as much as I don't agree with the way Bliss treats the XWL Universe.. in that ring, Alexa Bliss can be one of the best.... and to prove I can be one of the best...I have to prove I can beat her, Rich.  I've spent my whole career proving people wrong. People just see me as this happy, smiling girl who likes giving hugs...But I'm more than that.  

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 UabybjJ
[Rich Brennan]
But where does the mother of Alexa Bliss come into all of this?

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 VJTIZQB
[Bayley]
Mrs Bliss is a wonderful person, Rich. You saw the way Alexa treated her at Cyberslam. That isn't just a one time thing, Alexa ALWAYS treated her like that. She knew exactly what was coming when Alexa invited her to Cyberslam...so Mrs Bliss invited me along, to give her daughter a little surprise. It was an invitation, I couldn't turn do....

Mid-sentence...from out of nowhere Bayley is sent crashing down to the ground from behind! The camera quickly pans out to reveal none other than Alexa Bliss standing over Bayley!! Rich Brennan is quick to make an exit, leaving Bliss alone with the woman who attacked her just two weeks ago.

Bliss standing over Bayley, with a scowl across her face then proceeds to drag Bayley up by the hair and just stares into the face of Bayley. Bliss without hesitation, swings around throwing Bayley face first into the metal frame behind them! Bayley slumps to the floor, as a now sadistic smile comes across the face of Bliss.

Bliss looks down at Bayley, who hasn't moved an inch since crashing to the ground. She reaches down, pulling the headband away from Bayleys head. Taking one look at the headband...Bliss snaps it in half!! Throwing the now, two pieces of the headband down onto the body of Bayley.

Just as it looks like Bliss is done...she isn't! Once again drags Bayley up to her feet.....DDT ON THE FLOOR! Bayley crashes down head first, onto the hard...unprotected floor. Bliss back to her feet, stands over the lifeless body of Bayley with a clear sense of accomplishment. Finally...backstage officials run in, but it's too late the damage has already been done. Bliss holds up her hands, as officials try to escort her away. Medical personnel, rush to the aid of Bayley as XWL Anarchy fades to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Plus wrote:

Braun promo

Where is the powerslam poetry?
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 7:15 pm

Normal Match
Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 QFQQsJqXWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 ZuoyM5b

Spoiler::
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 7:21 pm

We come back from commercial to Balor and Orton already standing in the ring ready for the ref to ring the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 EroilLu vs. XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 GVaSdbg

After 15 minutes of back and forth action, Orton stands tall over a laid out Balor. Both men are worn out and have been taken to their limits and the match is nearing an end. Orton lays down and pounds on the ground to wake up his opponent. As Balor lays there a familiar sound is heard…

Mauro Ranallo:
The Bullet Club has come to aid their brother. They couldn’t stand it anymore!

Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows make their way out from the curtain as Orton stands up in anger. Orton screams out threatening them to stay away as they stare him down. Out of nowhere, Balor hits Orton with his signature. The Lift Inverted DDT.

Corey Graves:
Gallows and Anderson ran distraction! Balor is about to pick up the win!

Balor makes his way up the turnbuckle. As he looks down at his opponent his points his finger at him in the shape of a gun and shoots as he smiles sadistically. Balor flies off the turnbuckle as both feet land on the chest of Orton.

Mauro Ranallo:
The Coup De Grace! He hit it! It’s all over!

Balor pins Orton to the mat.

3!

DING! DING! DING!

Corey Graves:
Another win for Balor and the Bullet Club.

Balor stands over the fallen Viper smiling as he looks over at his brothers and motions for them to get in the ring. Gallows grabs a chair as Anderson rolls in the ring and begins stomping a mudhole into Orton. Balor joins him as Orton takes all the punishment the Bullet Club dishes out. Gallows then hands Finn the chair as the brothers hold Randy up by his shoulders. The crowd doesn’t know how to respond because of the hatred they have for both sides. Half of the people can be heard booing and the other half cheering. Finn stands there for a moment before lifting the chair up and hitting him hard on the head.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 OOUdV36

Corey Graves:
That shot busted him open! Orton is bleeding all over the canvas!

The crowd goes insane at the sight of Orton’s blood as the ref rushes into the ring to help the broken Viper. Balor and his brothers stand in the middle of the ring taking in all the heat from the crowd. Balor walks over to the corner and grabs a mic.

Finn Balor:
Another victim. Another man dropped by the Bullet Club. How many more will it take for this management to realize who runs this place? How many more bodies have to pile up? I promise to you Vince McMahon, there will be no more talent left in this business when we are done here. Every superstar in that locker room will fall victim to the Bullet Club and you will have no choice but to put us where we belong and that’s on the top of the ladder. The list continues to build Layla. If you want this to end then come give the Bullet Club what we deserve. If you don’t… We’re just going to take it. By any means necessary. You can’t run… You can’t hide. AND YOU DAMN SURE CAN’T OUTRUN A BULLET!

Balor shoots his gun as he joins his brothers and leaves the ring.

Mauro Ranallo:
What a message for the higher ups of XWL. Another victim slain at the hands of the Bullet Club.

Finn and his brothers stand at the top of the ramp looking back at Orton smiling as they put their hands together for a “too sweet” as the camera fades to a commercial.

Last edited by IIYoungg on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 8:13 pm

XWL screens cuts out. Eerie music can be heard slowly rising in volume, as it reaches its climax an image of what appears to be a church snaps onto the screens. The double doors are a focal point of the picture and start to slowly open. The doors, battered and old let out a creaking noise as they swing further open. The camera walks into the dimly lit building, it looks abandoned and like it hasn't been used in a long time. The camera pans to its left, showing a walkway which leads to the churches alter which has an unusual symbol hanging above it. It swings to the right which shows an old archway.

Man is in a constant battle with its own identity,

Startled by a voice the camera frantically swings back to the left to show a figure suddenly standing at the alter. He has his back turned to the camera, looking up at the symbol which hangs above the alter where he stands. He stands tall with his hands clasped behind his back. Although lighting isn't the best you can make out that his hands seem to be heavily tattoo'd, as is the sides and back of his neck. He speaks slowly and with a sense of great confidence.

With its own sense of morality,
Struggling to find a purpose,
Hoping to be accepted and fit in with society,

A rustling noise is picked up from behind the camera, it quickly swings round in a panic to reveal that nothing is there. It turns back to the alter, the figure still ever present. The man wielding the lens becomes braver and starts taking steps towards the alter, however that bravery comes to a sudden halt as the man continues to speak.

This... "Concept"
Is something that I have always found to be laughable,

The man separates his hands and takes a step to the left, revealing a podium in front of him. He continues to walk to the left to a large set of decorative candle holders, they seem to have become rusted over time. He begins lighting the candles one by one, with every one making this strange scenery the more clearer.

For I do not yearn for the acceptance of other,
I have no desire to fit in with society,
I am neither good nor evil,
I am neither light nor darkness,
I... Simply am

The candles on the left side are all lit, the camera tilts upwards towards the symbol which hangs above but the imagery is still not clear. The man walks to the other side of the podium and repeats the cycle of lighting the candles.

This realisation has allowed me to exceed where others have faltered,
It allows me to do things without hesitation that others would question.

The entirety of the alter is now flickering with light. The man walks back to his previous position in front of the alter with his back turned from the camera. He looks up, with the camera following suit. There, hanging above the alter is a Leviathan Cross made from some kind of stone. Under it are the words "Do What Thou Wilt". The starts walking around the podium, he can be seen adjusting his suit as he makes his way.

Dawn is upon us,
The End is nigh,

The man walks up the wooden stairs, he can be seen adjusting his suit and his cuffs as he makes his way up the rickety structure. He turns to takes his place on the podium, actually directing his posture towards the camera for the face time. He lets out a short but loud sigh and raises his head and reveals himself to be Aleister Black.

Allow yourself to fade...

A rustling noise can be heard again, this time a lot louder and a lot closer. The camera swings round to again find the uncomforting presence of nothing behind it. The camera turns its attention back towards the podium to see Aleister Black standing directly in front of the camera, just millimeters away. His eyes stare down the lens, as though they're piercing  through your soul.]

Fade to Black.

The picture fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 8:20 pm

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 14582250_1313554735362238_8621217424387080192_n

XWL returns from break to this unfamiliar song sounding the arena-- while it plays a woman named Mandy Rose is in the middle of the ring ready for action. Up to this point the card says she has a mystery opponent since earlier in the night her opponent was found unconscious backstage and wasn't looking to good either. Despite not knowing who her opponent was, this Mandy Rose was still pumped and ready to fight, this was going to mean something. As Rose was stretching for the last as we waited for her mystery opponent, the crowd gave a small murmur and a little reaction because they had no idea who this person was, but they seemed to somewhat support her. Rose had a big smile on her face, and after she stretched, she got on the middle two ropes and had some crowd interaction. The over all vibe was good, for the time being, she had no idea what was about to change the mood.

The mood of the entire arena changed, the crowd who was taking the opportunity to chat and such all changed their attention to the stage when this song started to play. Everybody's skin started to crawl at the sound and this light good vibe, turned dark and terrifying real quickly. The crowd let out a loud "OH" when the laughs echoed through the arena-- the fans truly felt bad for what was about to happen. In the ring, Mandy Rose looked shocked, but not only that- but paralyzed in fear; tears began to stream down her cheeks because she knew the horror and pain Kharma brought all over the world, but now she was face to face with the behemoth. Mandy Rose was in pure terror and Kharma hasn't even made an appearance yet, she just held an aura that created the mind to fear, her presence made people want to flee, but Mandy had to fight she had no choice. Just when the arena felt really uncomfortable, things got worse.  

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 MPEb6yd

As she walked out the crowd grew even more silent and were watching as she made her approach to the ring. Overcome with terror, Mandy Rose fell to her knees and was sobbing, almost begging not to fight, but Kharma only smiled as she kept getting closer to the ring. Inher mind, she was going to break a person in half, and better yet it was going to be torture while she did. The crowd kept back from the barricade while Kharma marched to the ring, they had no idea what she could do to them, but they knew to stay away. Kharma was staring daggers into Rose who was looking on in fear.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 XPdiKLB

Mandy was looking for a way to escape, but it was too late, now was time to fight; the ref blocked Kharma's path though to make sure the contest would begin. As Kharma stepped foot in the ring she was laughing to herself, Rose was about to wet herself she was so scared. Rose plopped down into a corner and was in a ball. When the ref made sure both competitors were in the ring he rang the bell, but first he made Mandy Rose stand up. She was going to have to fight, and now the match was underway.

There are no spoilers needed, you know Mandy is well near dead.

After the bell rang, the crowd was left even more uneasy than before-- this "Kharma" was something unhuman, and was not to be messed with. Upon gaining a victory Kharma got back to her knees and began to laugh uncontrollably. The arena was left in shock for Kharma had made her mark. Now every woman in the back knew, the drama and games were over, only destruction as a result of Bad Kharma.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Kharma+de+nuevo

With this, the camera fades to our next segment
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 12:13 am

We are back live with XWL. The cameras cut to ringside to see that oddly enough the arena had been plunged into darkness. The fans where still cheerinantly, the spotlight shines down upon the man who would sit upon it.
g. They were still waving their signs back and forth and having a great time, but everything was dark until a single light would shine down -- a spotlight as you would normally call it. It shines down right in the middle of the ring -- shinning down on a single chair that is there and more import

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 EVMJb0y

“WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH ELIAS SAMSON!”

The crowd would boo The Drifter as he merely ignores them. He had a grin on his face and for all reasons he should not have one --- after all The Bullet Club attached him last week -- laid him out in the middle of the ring -- but here he was -- he was still standing -- still Drifting and that means he could still continue to perform.

“You know -- I have walked the long path. I have travelled this great lands of ours. I have walked until my feet are covered in blistered and boils. I have seen so many things and my eyes are opened. This is not the land you think it is. This is not a king and forgiving place -- no -- this is a living hell ladies and gentlemen and last week -- I got my first taste of that hell and I enjoyed it. You see I walked to that ring thinking I was taking on Finn Balor -- when in truth I was taking on a Demon. Now I have travelled all over the place -- but I am no Witcher -- I am not a Slayer Of Demons. That beast came to devour me last week -- he came for my soul. His battle with The Undertaker has changed him -- made him -- different -- but he was not taking me -- so I took this here guitar -- and I smashed it over his head. I knocked some sense into that demon last week -- that no one -- man or demon -- should ever stand in my way. You all have forgotten that I am the man who retired Kevin Owens. That I am the man that sent him back to his own land. I am still undefeated here -- and there is not a man out there that can stop me. Yes -- I have seen so much here -- I have seen demons and I have seen cowards -- all of them are weak to me -- there can only be one man who reaches the top of the mountain and his name is -- Elias Samson -- so ladies and gentlemen -- after the events of last week -- after me slowing down The Demon last week and firmly establishing myself as the saviour of XWL -- I prepared a little song for you all.”

The crowd would boo at the thought of him playing. His songs have been getting worse and by the look of his guitar, a chunk was missing from it from where he hit Finn Balor -- it looked like his music was not going to be any good, but still he adjusted himself and started. That grin on his face -- he had smashed Finn Balor to pieces -- he had ended the career of Kevin Owens -- he was on the rise and he had a prize he wanted. He closed his eyes and chuckled as he began.

“At last the dust settles,
The war I waged has ended,
I have beaten all who opposed me,
So now our full story can truly begin,
Right from the very start,
Everyone knew no one ever win against me,

Kevin Owens and all his kind,
Always fail and find a hard time,
A Drifter cannot be beaten,
By these pathetic independents,

But that didn’t stop them trying,
You’re type are not one to give up,
Determined for that title,
All you saw was First Place cup,

The fact you did not get it,
Has just made you even meaner,
But I’ll just sit here and laugh,
As there is nothing you,
Or anyone else can do,
To stop me,

I AM THE DRIFTER YOU SEE -- AND YOU WILL ALL WALK WI-”

the crowd goes absolutely ballistic as they can't believe they're hearing the theme they love so much, Sami Zayn runs out onto the stage jamming out to his music with a noticeably huge smile on his face, while Samson's shocked look says it all.

Mauro
MAMA MIA! HE'S BACK!!!

Graves
THANK GOD someone shut up this idiot....

Sami Zayn throws his arm in the air as the fans and him yell "LETS GO!" Samson kicks over his stool in anger as he clutches his guitar by the neck.

Sami Zayn walks down the ramp smirking at Elias as Elias can be slightly heard yelling profanity's, Sami walks up the steps and asks for a mic as his music slowly cuts out.

Sami Zayn
How are all of you doing tonight?

The fans cheer Sami, Elias notices Sami ignoring him and starts yelling at him.

Sami Zayn
Do you mind? We haven't seen each other in like... 2 months? So if you don't mind Mr....... uh...

Sami scratches his head

Sami Zayn
I'm sorry, I have no idea who you are.

Elias eyes widen as you can see his anger grow

Sami Zayn
Know what, I'll just call you Hipster Seth Rollins. Seems to fit pretty well.

Graves
I think I'm becoming a Sami Zayn fan.

Elias steps closer to Sami, Sami puts a finger up in front of him.

Sami Zayn
Slow your roll discount Chad Kroeger, I'm out here for a specific reason. I want to be in the Money in the Bank match at Emergence...

The fans cheer at the thought of seeing Sami in his first Ladder match in XWL.

Sami Zayn
Now you may ask yourself, "Why did this extremely hansom and charismatic badass come out here and interrupt my song" Well mainly because Layla didn't know I was returning and the show was fully stacked. So I thought, well hell. I'll come out tonight if the fans seems to be bored and by god the look on their faces when you started singing... I think it was probably worse than Batman Vs Superman and god do we all know that movie was a complete joke, much like your singing.

The fans can be heard saying "OH!"

Graves
I'm buying a Sami Zayn shirt.

Mauro
That easy to make you a fan of his huh?

Graves
Anyone who hates Elias is cool in my book, Mauro.

Elias seems to have had enough of Sami running his mouth as he lifts the mic to his mouth

“And just who are you supposed to be? A fan who jumped security? A groupie who wants an autograph -- or something far worse than that -- a foolish man who dares interrupt -- The Drifter.”

The Drifter would narrow his eyes as he then closes them. He would remove his hand from the strings of his guitar as he would adjust himself on the seat he sat upon in the ring. Moving himself up and then off it as his feet touched the ground. Slowly rising up to stand as he moves the guitar, holding onto the end of it with one hand as he would fling it upwards and then over to rest against his shoulder as with his other hand he raises it up to his mouth as he stares right into the eyes of Sami and then begins to speak.

“Perhaps you have been in the hospital for too long. Perhaps you have been in the bed recovering for so long that you have forgotten -- just who I am. You see -- I am The Drifter and like it or not -- I hold my hand out and the people take it with me -- and walk with me. The road is long -- a hard road that few can walk down. We don't have it all easy like you do, but I warn you Sami, don't make the same mistake -- that your former best friend made -- for if you do -- you will not be walking anywhere. I am not a man -- who likes to be interrupted. Who likes to be disrespected. Times have changed. Things have moved forward -- you are the past -- like Kevin Owens before you -- you where kicked to the curb, yesterdays news -- the only thing that matters within XWL -- is Elias Samson. So do yourself a favour little man -- leave this ring right now -- or what I done to Finn Balor and Kevin Owens -- will seem like childsplay to what I do to you if you don't leave and allow me to finish my song.”

Sami Zayn
If you think I'm afraid of a slow talking folk singer, then you really must be dense. If you want to try to do what you did to Finn Balor and Kevin Owens by all means try it but, I can for sure tell you its only going to end with me kicking your teeth down your throat....

Elias mouths bring it on as Sami smiles

Sami Zayn
Lets get a ref out here, we have our selves a match!

A ref comes running down the ramp as Sami and Elias get ready for a fight

ELIAS VS SAMI

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 12:30 am

Anarchy returns to the camera panning over the sold-out Nashville crowd that packed the Bridgestone Arena. These fans were rowdy and were not scared to voice their opinions; in this case they were also pretty intelligent. Panning through the crowd, a majority of the XWL Universe was in their seats and it had been that way most of the night, because right before the show began they bombarded and bought many snacks, drinks , and such at the concessions. The few people who ran through the crowd now were only the ones with weak bladders and the ones who spilled their mountains of food, but despite that this crowd was still rocking- creating a volume that could rival an F-16 fighter jet. As the camera runs through the almost endless sea of people in attendance, we see many signs, that were very "creative" given the fact that a lot of them had some sort of hate message toward the Rated R Superstar. It is easy to say at this point, Edge is XWL's most hated man and just at the sight of him the crowd would only attempt to boo him out of the building before getting an earful from the self- proclaimed Best DAMN Wrestler. At this point in the night, the fans still had plenty left in the tank energy wise and were still all sorts of hype from the words of their favorite stars and action in the ring thus far. While roaming the crowd, you could never imagine how high a man could jump in steel toe boots to get in the camera frame, and there were many of these people doing the same. The arena was filled with, children, couples and families all alike and one thing that was for certain: nothing could ruin this family night. The crowd at this point was on deck for anything and were excited for something big to happen, especially the main event... well, maybe not for what is about to happen next...  

As this song begins to blast through the speakers, smoke rapidly rises up out of the stage, covering the entrance way; white lights begin flashing all over the place in the crowd, at ringside and in the ring, as in big bold letters on the mini tron the word "EDGE" is printed-- this only meant one thing for the crowd. As the tune of Metalingus blares through the Nashville crowd, only one response came from the XWL Universe, and you probably guessed it- boos. These fans as said before, could not stand the very sight or the very presence of the Rated R Superstar, everything about him just screamed "dickhead". The fans could not express their anger and hatred anymore with the sound of their voices-- going through the crowd, many faces were red in anger, many children made a very big frown, teens and adults were screaming many colorful metaphors and phrases at the entrance-- the man hasn't even walked out yet, but they didn't even wanted to see his face or wanted to see anything revolving around him.  As the screams of pure rage got even louder, we haven't even reached a climax yet, but it was soon to come..

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 587fac1ad9ae8302bcd86cd949db8c40119404d3_hq

After a few moments of boos, hissing, and screaming emerging from the smoke came the Rated R Superstar, Edge. As he walked through the smoke a very big grin was on his face because at his side was a steel chair, but not any steel chair. This chair looked to have seen it all, it was been almost in half and upon further inspection, it was obvious that the chair in Edge's hand was the same chair that was slammed and smacked across the spine of Seth Rollins the week before on Anarchy. To this sight, the arena implodes and the boos become more violent, even a fan jumps the guard rail-- this was becoming common, but this same smug grin was still on the face of XWL's Best DAMN Wrestler. As Edge walked down to the ring, he held that chair high- it seemed like a trophy to that man and he looked up at it like it was so; closer to the ring, Edge didn't cue his fancy pyro, but instead, walked around the outside of the ring-- taking a stroll and stopped at various places just to get in the face of some big- mouthed XWL Universe members. The tension was extreme between Edge and the fans, as he would occasionally argue with Nashville fans, spit flew everywhere and it seemed words between the people and the Rated R Superstar were meant to be taken seriously, but Edge just smirked in their faces and told them off. After enough arguments, Edge rolls into the ring and his trophy chair, he unfolded-- surprisingly it could still be used and placed it in the middle of the ring and took a seat. When he sat down, Edge requested a spotlight be shinded down on him; as it did , the fans got even more pissed, but what were they gonna do? After a moment Edge gets a mic and hushes the crowd down, he was ready to speak his mind.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Edge_crop_340x234

EDGE
I want you to listen very carefully. Tonight, the spotlight is on me-- where it should be, and I have a lot on my mind and I want to get a few things off my chest. This spotlight is only on me because I am better than you-- I mean we already know this so let's get that out of the way, but it seems I have to explain myself.. yet again. Last week, as the number one contender for MY World Heavyweight Championship was decided, the were greeted by my little friend here, and after I left that man in the ring, writhing in pain, it seemed that yet again people were shocked. I went backstage and people shook their head at me and said "why'd you do it?" WHEN THEY KNOW THE DAMN ANSWER WHEN THEY ASK. I AM THE BEST DAMN WRESTLER, and when you are the best you do what you want, but besides that fact that I am the best in this ring and on this microphone, people forget exactly what I say, and then are "hurt" when I carry through with what I say I am going to do. I told the world last week that I am a realist; that I- I snap people out of this fantasy where the hero always wins in the end because in the end, they don't always get their way. But, no one remembers that... But, let me also remind you that I told you that if anyone faces Matt Hardy for that Championship it is me... And everybody else needs to get in line behind me because I AM THE BEST. They haven't reached my skill level, they weren't voted into the World Title match, I was, and if those two dumbasses think they can pick the scraps they are dead wrong, and last week I think I made the message loud and clear. This chair that I sit on right now-- as I am the center of attention for once, this is a reminder of when I put the fear of God in Seth Rollins, and right now as he still is trying to deal with the pain-- hopefully as painful as possible, he knows that he isn't fighting Hardy, that I am, and that the man that is Seth Rollins is only second rate contender that can't hang with the likes of me. In all honesty, the only place Rollins fits is in the lower divisions where dreams of being World Champion and being the face of this company fades away and dies. But let's just entertain this idea that Rollins is 'good', he still can't talk on this microphone, in fact the only reason his words have weight is because you people who pay money to sit those seats help him and that is down right pitiful. He is a nobody, and it is that very reason why the World Heavyweight Championship will always elude him and why I will always be better and surpass him.

Edge takes a moment to let that last thought sink in, before he continues, as he does so the crowd begins to rag on Edge for saying so horrible things about Seth Rollins, their hero. This only makes Edge smile even more, he raises to his feet and scratches his head. In an instant a thought comes to mind and he runs his finger through his hair with wide eyes as he explains this.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 B95q_1

EDGE
That's right. You people continue to boo the words that I am saying, but I see right through it. You boo in disapproval, but every single one of you who sit down and cross your arms in anger know for a fact that I am speaking the truth. And you can't look away when I say that Seth Rollins is, has been and forever will be a hyped up loser that will forever be in the shadow of better talent like myself. And though I am the cream of the crop in XWL, you people, you idiots still think low of me, and that's why I continue to hurt your dreams and shatter everything that you want your favorite fighters to get. You people can't get it through your heads that I am JUST. THAT. DAMN. GOOD. And that the opportunities I get are from me working my ass off both here in this ring, on this mic, but also behind the scenes, and because you can't get that you people think I am still Public Enemy Number One. And at this point I accept it, and while you people continue act stupidly and stubbornly, I continue to break hearts and destroy your moral code, but hey, I guess that happens when you think life is like a bed time story, and you are afraid to get a little blood on your hands. But tonight, as I again say that the spotlight is on me, I am willing to put your hero to the test-- even though I doubt he will show because he is fearing for his life. You people speak so highly of Seth Rollins and praise everything about him. Well if you want him to be Number One Contender for MY Championship so bad, he is going to have to go through me. So, Seth Rollins, your fans are begging for you to do something, they want you so bad to be champion; and if you got the balls to face me, you need to get your worthless ass out here now. But, if you decide to not show I don't blame you, it's not worth getting your ass handed to you twice, but it only proves everything I said is true and that you are also a giant Pus-...

The crowd pops at the sound of Seth's music! It takes a while but Seth limps out the back. His torso is wrapped up and his head is bandaged. Seth's usual demeanor or happiness is wiped completely from his face. He walks down the ramp as fast as he can limp. Slowly he slides into the ring. He is quickly given a microphone

[Seth Rollins]
I've been attacked a lot from all angles this last year. Finn Balor, Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose, Samoa Joe, and now you. All different people but their logic is always the same. They always feel justified in their action. Because they're cowards. If any of them, if YOU wanted a match, all you had to do was say so. But that wasn't good enough for you. Because you had your chance and you blew it. You moaned and you complained and you cried for months and months and when it came time to shine not only did you lose but YOU where the one who got pinned. And I bet it's eating you alive isn't it? Knowing that you couldn't back up all that trash that you were talking and man were you talking a lot of it. But they say it isn't how hard you can hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep getting up. And man did you get up swinging last week

Seth holds his head as he says that. It's all too obvious that Seth is not one hundred percent and probably shouldn't even be out here

[Seth Rollins]
But you didn't get up swinging fist. You took a chair to my head and my back. You did what you do best and you snuck up on someone because as tough as you like to say you are, you have zero problems doing things like you do last week. You want to be the best and I can respect that. Everyone here wants to be the best. You, man, Sydal, CM Punk, The Miz, AJ Styles and the list goes on and on but there is a way some of us go about it. You like to throw around words like "pussy" and coward but what you did last week was exactly that. It was a weak move from someone who supposedly is so good that they can beat anyone. And let me tell you, it was pointless because I'm not going anywhere. I won my match, I earned that right. And you're not gonna throw me out of the picture because you're intent on throwing a temper tantrum. I've been in your shoes. The whole win by any means necessary mind state. But I realized that doing that makes you pathetic. Earn what you want around here. You want another shot at Broken Matt then you need to earn it! But you're not gonna use my hard work to springboard yourself back into a title picture that you lost because you weren't good enough to win at Cyberslam!

The crowd roars to acknowledge the truth that came from Rollins, but overall remain fairly silent because this war of words was so tense, and it had a bit of personal bitterness in it. As the crowd chants for Rollins, Edge begins laughing to himself and he even squats down just a tiny bit because he thought those words hilarious. However, even though he laughed, his eyes showed he was more than pissed to hear that. As Edge raises the mic to his mouth again, he laughs as he says the first few words.

EDGE
You think you actually deserve that match? Do you think you actually earned the shot to be number one contender? Let me ask you something Rollins, what the fuck have you done in this business since you showed up that makes you even the slightest bit worthy of being considered the number contender. And as far as your "match" with Strowman goes, your not even close to being the contender-- that match wasn't anything, but Layla's pity. That match was a poor attempt to pick up my scraps, and that quite honestly pisses me off. You have done nothing!-- Wait, wait, wait: you honestly think beating Matt one on one, one time is all you need? Let's remember that I beat his ass dozens of times before he got GIVEN that belt, and now because you got a lucky break on win on him you think you can fight for the championship? LISTEN HERE KID, DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT EARNING ANYTHING, IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WORTH MENTIONING. I am a, count it, TWO Time World Champion in XWL, and you can rag on me all you want about me getting pinned, but lets be real, you have no right to talk to me about my losses because you have done nothing to deserve to face me, Hardy or anyone in this division. You are truly pathetic... Also you want to talk about how I am a coward, and how I beat you with a chair-- boo hoo, but let's get this straight- I beat you with a chair not because I can't face you face to face; I beat you with a chair to make a point that I can whup your ass any time I damn well please. And you wanna know why? It's because I am better than you and not only that, but I am the best, period. You were right when everyone strives to be the best, but the thing is that I have surpassed the rest of the Locker room's attempts to gain the title of being the best. I beat you with a chair to make you realize that I am the best, and what you fought for last week was merely... second place.

Edge pauses and runs his fingers through his hair and licks his lips to wet them a little before speaking again. Edge now looking Rollins face to face, man to man and Rollins listened closely to every word spoken with his arms crossed. The next set of words Edge looks right into Rollins' eyes

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 6386%20-%20edge%20microphone%20smackdown%20sorrow%20wwe

EDGE
And let's get one more thing straight in front of all these people. I don't need your "work" to springboard me ahead of you, I am already better than you. This right now, me calling you out is to see if you have the balls or not to face me like a man because I know damn well I can face my problems like a man-- it may not seem like it in your eyes, but I can. And you passed that test... But now I have one more. You see I am going to face Matt if you or Layla or anyone else likes it or not, but right now I am giving you an opportunity to shut me up... You wanna talk about, how I am a coward, and how I need to earn my fights, well it goes both ways; you see, in my eyes you are the coward because you want to take my scraps from Cyberslam and run, but here is the thing, you want to earn the right to be number one contender and no one tell you off? Do you want all the things I said about you be a big lie? WELL YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME BECAUSUE THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER? YOU ARE STARING AT HIM! Now it is time to put up or shut up- are you gonna fight and please your dedicated fans and give them what they want? Or are you going to let them see through my eyes and see nothing, but a coward and tuck your tail between your legs and run? What's your answer, "Number one contender"?

Seth smiles slightly at Edge before mirroring him and running a hand through his hair

[Seth Rollins]
I guess that's the difference between someone like you and someone like Matt Sydal. You are both crazy arrogant but at least Matt doesn't try to live off his past accomplishments. No one cares that you where champion YEARS ago. You want to ask who has done something? What have YOU done? I can at least say that when I get a chance I know I'll win. You can't. You already had that chance, and I hate to say it again and again but you lost! Don't try to live in the past, we're in the now. And now? You haven't done anything to be as arrogant as you act around here. You can try and dress it up with pretty words and blah blah but no, you cowardly attacked me. You like to dance around the truth because I think you just like to hear yourself talk. And I think I speak for everyone when I say we just wish you'd shut up already? Nobody cares that you don't them. Nobody cares that you curse all the time to be edgy. Nobody cares that you think you're the best. You're not as interesting as you think you are. People like you? Cowards? "Bad guys" You guys are a dime a dozen. Like, there are so many of you walking around this building I sometimes lose you in the shuffle. You're just the blonde one. There is the rich one, the samoan one, the phenomenal one and the list just goes on and on. You're not original so please stop acting like you are. Also, "Best Damn Wrestler"? Yeah, real original

Seth winks at him and holds out an 'okay' gesture with his hands meanwhile the crowd is eating up these two verbally tearing into each other

[Seth Rollins]
You're not better than me. But we could go back and forth on this. We could argue all night. I bet you would like to face me. After all, I'm nowhere near one hundred percent because you did kick the crap out of me. But unlike you I'm not gonna take the easy way out. You want to fight? You want to have a match tonight? Well last I said earlier, all you had to do was say so Edge! You, me, tonight! And after I'm done you won't have to worry about much of anything anymore. Because I'm gonna take your head off you little piece of-

As this war of words only got more and more intense, someone sooner or later was going to have to break it up before it got ugly. As Edge and Seth Rollins were getting ready to do battle, out from the back came the general manager Layla and as she marched out onto the stage, she had a mic in hand and was prepared to lay down the law as these two men were about to kill each other.

[Layla]
Gentlemen. Gentlemen! Now both of you have legitimate claims to fight Matt Hardy. Now Edge, you were pinned clean in the middle of the ring at Cyberslam, and Seth did with the number one contenders match. However, Seth, he does have a point, you are getting the scraps of the voting system and what kind of fun is that if all three men don't get involved in this title picture, and besides, The Broken King has it out for Edge. Now XWL is a land of opportunity! And because of that, both of you will get a match against Matt Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship and since you are both prepared to fight, the winner will face Broken Matt Hardy at Emergence, and the loser will face him... NEXT WEEK. Now enough of you two arguing and let the people see you fight. May the best man win.

Layla's music hits again and she heads backstage, pleased with her work. The fans are going nuts to see these two rip each other's heads off and now they are about to see it happen. At this announcement Edge and Rollins look at each other in the eyes with burning hatred for each other; they both drop their mics and engage in a war of words without a microphone. After a referee getting to the ring and checking both men for weapons, this match went underway.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 1:10 am

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break, the sound of The General Manager's theme can be heard in the background, and soon we see her for ourselves, standing in the center of the ring.

[Layla]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my greatest joy as General Manager is giving of our talent the platform to do anything and everything. Because as a former talent myself, I remember being in their shoes, and how hungry I was to be the best, to be willing go through any obstacle to reach that point. Which is why The Money In The Bank Ladder Match holds a special place in my heart, it gives four men the opportunity of a lifetime. To attain an advantage that could very well change their entire career. As a former holder of that contract myself, it gave me the recognition I felt I was owed, it let me decide when I want to reach that next level, and how. For me, it was cashing in for a one on one opportunity on the grandest stage of them all, to win The Divas Championship for the first time. For the men back there, this is power, this puts the future into their own hands.

With a smile she pauses, noticing the cheers.

[Layla]
Cactus Jack is a man that has yearned for an opportunity like this, but he's not the only one, there's an entire roster of men that want to be at that next level, and THIS...this can make all of that happen. Tonight we'll find out who will join Cactus as the second participant when one of the most captivating rivalries in recent memory collide in our Main-Event for that one coveted spot. AJ Styles, John Cena, The Miz, all three of them despise one another for various reasons, and as it's unraveled over the course of the past 4 months we've seen the passion that each man possesses. They're all former World Heavyweight Champions, each brings something unique to the table, John Cena's never give up attitude, even when all hope seems lost. The Miz's cunning nature to always be one step ahead, sometimes even two. AJ Styles, a man that has a chip on his shoulder so huge that he never forgets why he fights. Those traits make any one of them a strong contender for winning this year's match, so trust me when I say you won't want to miss tonight's Main-Event.

You can hear the excitement all around for this huge blockbuster match, these three have been at odds for so long, and tonight one of them prepares to move on and focus his sights on once again becoming World Heavyweight Champion thanks to The Money in The Bank Contract.

[Layla]
And the excitement does not stop there, because next week in the second qualifier we will se-

The crowd burst with excitement but somewhat confusion as XWL's "Wrestling Goddess" walks out onto the stage, followed of course by her father. The crowd is somewhat split between hate and love for them, but they seem not to even notice as they make their way down the ramp. Charolette mic in hand begins to speak.

{Charlotte}
With all due respect Layla, but you have obviously grown senile in your old age. Nobody cares about next weeks qualifying match and trust me nobody cares about tonight's Main Event. They care about the women's division, bust more importantly they care about me. I am a Wrestling Goddess, I am a member of the greatest group of talent to step foot in a Wrestling Ring, and I'm the daughter of one of the most decorated men in Wrestling. I am a dynasty. I live and breathe Wrestling, its in my blood. I am more passionate and more deserving than any woman in the back, and the fact that it seems all you care about is announcing the next qualifying match for yet another men's MITB, well it pisses me off.

Charlotte and Ric have made it to the ring by now. Ric climbs the steps first and holds the ropes open for his daughter to step through. He steps forward to Layla.

{Charlotte}
You talk about how the MITB ladder match reminds you of the past. Well let me tell you Ms. El.....

Charlotte points to the mat.

{Charlotte}
this is the present

Charlotte points to herself.

{Charlotte}
And this is the future. You've always said your doing what's best for the XWL women's division. Your "changing" Wrestling. Giving the women here ultimate opportunities, but if that's the case let me ask you something. WHERES OUR MITB!?

Ruby Riot comes marching out onto the stage looking stead fast at the so-called 'Wrestling Goddess". Charlotte seems surprised by the interruption and before she can start to say anything, Ruby begins charging the ring. As she slides into the ring Charlotte takes a fighting stance as she expects  a brawl to start. Ruby jumps to her feet and stops directly in front of her and her hands clench into fists. Her hand slowly starts to raise and instead of swinging, grabs the mic out of Charlotte's hand.

RUBY RIOT!
You think you can humiliate me Charlotte? You think I would forget what you did to me during my debut? You ruined my big moment, and now I'm going to ruin yours.

Ruby steps even closer to Charlotte and the two are almost nose to nose. Charlotte seems ready to lay Ruby out for doing what she's doing. Ruby starts to smile.

RUBY RIOT!
Don't worry your little face. At least not right now. I am going to make you pay for what you did, but it's gonna be bigger than this. As much as I hate to say it, you have a good idea. It's time the Women's division gets the recognition it deserves and a Money in the Bank match seems like the perfect way to do that. It also sounds like the perfect place to get even. I could beat you to the ground right now, but that would only be temporary. I've got something bigger in mind. I wanna watch your face as I rip that briefcase right out of your grasp. I want to watch as you see your dreams crushed right before your eyes. You don't deserve to carry that title and this is the perfect place to show you why.

Ruby turns to Layla and starts to speak, but before she can get any words out...

Cheers kick up from within the audience as Natalya's theme fills the arena. It's not long before she's stepping out from the back, ready to throw her two cents into the fray. After a short stroll down the ramp, she runs up the steps, looks out into the crowd with a smile, then enters the ring with a microphone ready to be used.

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 2d1IP0V

[Natalya]
Sorry to gang up on you, Layla...but they've got a point. Where IS our Money In The Bank Ladder Match? I think you could ask every woman back there and they'd tell you the same thing, we demand to be on equal footing with the men, we've PROVEN time and time again that we deliver when put in those positions, we don't look out of our element, we thrive...and we show the world what WE can do. Didn't that use to be your purpose? To demand opportunity, and never settle for anything less? Your career was built because of Money in The Bank, it made everyone take notice, it cast you out of Michelle McCool's shadow, and finally, everyone saw what a competitor you were. Don't we deserve that same chance?

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 AcDgDDm

[Natalya]
I know that's asking a lot coming from someone that hasn't been able to climb back up the ladder of success for quite a while...but THIS could be my moment, at long last, I could literally climb to the top, and pull down the opportunity that I've been yearning for. I want to be Women's Champion, I've fought with everything I have this last year to prove how much I want it, and yes...I fell short at Downpour, but that doesn't mean I'm just going to throw my hands up and admit defeat. Grant us the same privilege you've granted the men, and give us our own Money in The Bank again!

Natalya finishes her last sentence with emphasis and then the lights in the arena change, a flash on the screen is the name of the Empress Of Tomorrow, Asuka.

The crowd goes wild and Asuka appears from the back with a smile on her face, that turns into a scowl. Charlotte has a hand on her hip, Natalya twirling the microphone in her hand and Ruby embracing the appearance of Asuka. She starts to make her way down the ramp without a microphone. Nodding her head, she reaches near the apron and jumps up onto it.

Entering the ring, Asuka goes right to Natalya and takes the microphone away from her, before getting in the face of Charlotte and then raising her eyebrow at Ruby. Asuka backs up and almost bumps into Layla who is pleased to see her and not annoyed in the least. Asuka finds her place by the middle of the ring and looks at everyone of them.

Asuka takes the microphone to her side and then goes to take a leap up on the second turnbuckle. Instantly she lifts the mic up to her mouth.

[Asuka]
ALL. OF. YOU.

[Asuka]
Listen to meh. Look at where, I am. I'm up here and you're down.. there.

[Asuka]
I said it once before, and I will say it.. again.

Putting both her arms out and breathing heavily with one foot on the top of the turnbuckle.

[Asuka]
NOHHBBODYYY IS READY FOR ASUKA!!!!!!

Asuka steps down from the turnbuckle and then relaxes over the ropes, the others in the ring get bothered by her, especially Ric Flair who is not having the disrespect of his baby girl, Charlotte Flair. Walking right up to Natalya, Asuka places the microphone in her chest and then backs off to the ropes again. Tilting her head, she looks at Layla who seemingly has something to say.

[Layla]
Ladies, all you had to do was ask...you want The Miss Money in The Bank Ladder Match to return at Emergence? Well, so do I, so consider it done! And since you 4 took the initiative to come out here and demand it returns, I think we've already got ourselves an official line-up. So At Emergence, it will be Asuka, versus Charlotte Flair versus Ruby Riot versus Natalya Neidhart squaring off for the covetted Miss Money in The Bank contract!

The fans roared at the sound of this announcement, another big match with multiple favorite competitors was only bound to be amazing. All for women in the ring took a moment to take a good look at their opponents in the near future, as the fans sounded their approval and Layla crossed her arms and admired her work of getting both talent and fans on board with and idea. This was a cheesy, feel good moment; and just when things seemed right with the world, an opposing force loomed.

At the sound of this dark tune, every person both in the ring and in the crowd began to tense up a little. This new comer to XWL- Kharma, in such little time, has shown she can run through anything that dares step in her past. Some of the other women in the ring begin eying the ramp as anger boils in their blood from Cyberslam when they were man-handled and humiliated by the power of Kharma. Despite the feeling that would make skin crawl just by the acknowledgment of her existence and an urge for vengeance, there was one woman who seemed the slightest bit happy- that woman being Asuka. Asuka stood toe to toe with this behemoth and at the very presence and music that would make one flee in fear, Asuka began to lick her lips because in her eyes she thought: "I have a new challenger".  

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Bio-kharma-jpg_crop_north

As her music kept the arena in unease, an element was added to this creepy feeling, left by the sounds of Kharma's music-- Kharma herself made an appearance. Walking out from the back, the audience falls even more silent-- there is just something about this monster that just by the sight of her your body almost forces itself to move back in fear of what might happen to you. As Kharma steps up to the top of the ramp, she halts her advance; Layla takes this moment to step out of the way as Kharma stares daggers into each women in the ring. The four competitors in the ring stand their ground, trying to not be intimidated by this mind-game. After this intense staredown with the four women in the ring  Kharma turns her focus to the general manager, Layla. She looks Layla up an down then slowly turns her focus back to the fighters and stares for a while longer before laughing uncontrollably. This laugh just continued to unsettle the fans and the women in the ring felt down right insulted-- this was Kharma's way of calling the choices for the Miss Money In The Bank Match a joke, not worth the time.

After laughing for a moment, Kharma snaps back into a serious mode and stares right through Asuka, the one who just smarting off about unworthy competitors. As the two stare down again, picking up where they left off from Cyberslam, Kharma slams her fist into her other hand, wishing to say that she wants to crush Asuka for acting so brave at Cyberslam. It was after this stare down that Kharma, turns and looks back at the GM and looks deep into her being, before Layla chimed in now knowing what Kharma desired.

Asuka waves her finger and shakes her head, stepping right up to Kharma and sizing her up. Looking above the tall frame and into the eyes that immediately strike fear into all opposing, EXCEPT Asuka. Layla doesn't intervene, she lets the camera crew zoom out to show this massive difference between the two, yet the similarities cannot be disregarded. Although Kharma has weight and height difference, Asuka's fighting spirit matches right up with her in every way. Asuka starts to mouth off in Japanese at Kharma who bulges her eyes out and flips her hair out of her face like a rope. Asuka remains her ground and tilts her head still not impressed with what Kharma brings to the aforementioned table.

Layla puts the microphone in between them to settle the gap and remove any tension that could cause fists flying in a storm of epic proportions.

[Layla]
Ladies, Ladies, LADIES!

Kharma points her finger at Asuka and Asuka urges her to bring the fight, Layla puts both of her palms out and then lifts the microphone up after trying to reconcile with the two simultaneously.

[Layla]
You know, you two gave me an idea just now. You continue to show that Kharma does not have what it takes to hang with you, is that right? Asuka, you think that Kharma doesn't deserve a spot in this match, is that correct?

Asuka goes over to the microphone and speaks directly into it.

[Asuka]
I PUT HER DOWN, LIKE EVERYONEE ELSE. I will put this spot on the line to prove how much this means to me.

The crowd is shocked by this act of courage coming from Asuka, but not really, the other females fold their arms and let Kharma and Asuka settle their differences before them.

Kharma bawls up a fist and Layla interjects before anything can go down a second time around.

[Layla]
Let's put this animosity into fruition, let's make this bigger and better. You ask and you shall receive.. you want it? You got it, in two weeks Asuka you will put up your Miss Money In The Bank spot against Kharma. The winner who retrieves the contract stating they are a participant in the match at Emergence, will be final. You win by climbing the ladder and earning your keep. Asuka, good luck. Let's see how bad you ladies really want it. Charlotte, Natalya, and Ruby I suggest you pay close attention to your competition.

Kharma grins and Asuka nods in agreement at the announcement being made official. The camera fades with a blockbluster match up made between Asuka and Kharma, which one of them will walk out the sole survivor from this clash of two titans match up? Stay tuned.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 7:54 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 WvXH11e XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 H4v3YUE

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 am

XWL continues as we see Layla in the ring with a microphone looking serious and stern.

Layla
I and others have been have been very shaken by the recent return of one of our industry's most feared competitors.  You all know very well that I am talking about the demon Kane's re-entrance to this great sport.  Our XWL brand may be called Anarchy, but as your GM, sometimes I have to be the sheriff that brings some order to this wild west environment.  The injuries of three performers in the last two weeks have caused great headache to XWL's top notch legal team.

Layla holds up three fingers then continues to talk.

Layla
The demon Kane is NOT under contract to XWL.  I repeat, the demon Kane is NOT under contract to XWL, nor is his mysterious new benefactor or his two rejected Undertaker druids.  As such, it is my responsibility as XWL's General Manager to get to the bottom of this mystery.  Folks let me tell you, this turn of events may feel like something out of a horror movie.  But I assure you this is a very serious situation.  And that is why I have hired our industry's greatest investigative journalist to get to the bottom of this matter.

Layla turns to the entrance ramp as a titantron and music hits.

spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next