Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017

Go down 
+6
Strummania
P.R Son
Frowonder
LazyEye513
Taco
Sinister
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017   XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 LkQSfUp

LIVE FROM: AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER DALLAS, TX  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death

Brock Lesnar must fear no evil if he is to make it through Downpour with the Elite title still in his clutches. Following Anarchy, the Beast Incarnate will not only be accepting the challenge of the Deadman but of the Demon Finn Balor as well. Brock Lesnar has shown himself to be a dominant champion in his short time holding the title but he will have to hope that the forces of darkness don’t engulf his reign after such a short time. Will Lesnar will retain? Will The Undertaker put him to rest? Or will the newly added Finn Balor prove to be too much for the others?

2. This Town Ain’t Big Enough for the Three of Us

JBL and his posse have been running roughshod over the XWL midcard since lassoing the Intercontinental title from Sami Zayn. The former champion and the British bearer of Bad News have not made his time behind the gold easy, however, and there have been ambushes and beatdowns galore. Just like any good Sheriff is not without a loyal deputy, JBL has had the Big Show at his side and has used this advantage many times in order to keep his opponents down. At Downpour, this ally will not be present and we will finally see this come to a close. There can only be one left standing after this shootout.

3. The Most Dangerous Game

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, at least in the eyes of Leo Kruger. This week, the one being hunted is Matt Sydal. Kruger is on the hunt for the grandest trophy of them all, Sydal’s career. These two men have been some of the most dominate forces in XWL as of late and for better or for worse, that trend will be coming to an end. Will we see the Golden Ticket in his last ever match or will the hunter finally have found the prey that will sink its teeth into his throat once and for all?

4.  A Conquest against Truth

Will the Earthly representative of the Seven Deities procure his first taste of World Heavyweight Championship Gold or will he be DELETED before he is able to even begin his quest for gold? Broken Matt has declared himself the greatest of all of space and time, and that claim will be tested when he squares off against the Champion R-Truth. R-Truth captured the imaginations of the XWL when he cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase at The Final Stand and he has yet to have defended his title. Will he prove himself to be the champion the fans deserve or will he be a flash in the pan?

5.   Hell Hath No Fury

The Hell in a Cell match. This match has broken bones, flayed skin, and ended careers. It has provided countless moments that have went down as classics in the annals of professional wrestling. It symbolizes the end. The end of rivalries, of title reigns, and potentially lives. This Downpour will see two warriors enter the Cell and put it all on the line. Making it even more special is the fact that those warriors are Natalya and Sister April. The contention between these two has captivated the XWL Universe for months. The last time women stepped foot into the Cell, Layla emerged victorious. The winner of the match will join her as the only Women to emerge victorious. Not only that, but the winner will leave with the coveted Women’s championship around their waist. Will Natalya emerge victorious or will she succumb to Sister April and the Sisterhood? All of this and more in what promises to be a historic event.

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 IoSE1yk

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 TaLXNRy

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 H0i7bRc

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 KkaEW3v

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 UlWb5wx

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 DqL3i6o

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 MB1CNpn

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 Sj6Bqdx

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 StaXmGx

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 TkIcbl4

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 H5PHdIT

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017   XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 4:30 pm

After a show packed full of actions, exciting conclusions to highly anticipated encounters, the time has come for our Main-Event. Heading inside the arena, The Cell has already begun to lower, readying for the war that will be waged within its walls.

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 3IVYlLY

Tens of thousands of fans are eagerly screaming as the reality sinks in, that we're about to witness the clash of two of Professional Wrestling's top Superstars, in a battle that is do or die for both women, a battle between two women so similar, yet so different, two women emotionally and mentally connected for the past 9 months.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
If you've got to get a drink, or excuse yourselves to the restroom, now would be the time because in just a few minutes, Natalya and Sister April will be locked within that structure, and you DON'T wanna miss the exciting conclusion to in my opinion the greatest rivalry within the women's divisions history, and one of the best of all time period.

[Corey Graves]
Big words there, Mauro...but I have to agree these two women have been killing it, changing what we thought we knew, pushing themselves to a level that most women or men never reach.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What started as an obsession, grew into the ultimate story of good versus evil within the squared circle.

[Corey Graves]
The underdog, the woman that's been just shy of beating April one on one, on three separate occasions over the past 9 months...Natalya has put it all on the line tonight, she's prepared to win, or die on her own sword of belief.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Meanwhile, Sister April has had a stranglehold over this division since she made history at Roulette back in October when she and Mia Yim took part in XWL's first ever Special Event headline by WOMEN. Even when she was knocked off her game, she bounced back and reclaimed the title, successfully defending in a Fatal Four Way Match on the grandest stage of them all.

[Corey Graves]
Two very different journies, all leading to this same path, the second ever Hell in a Cell match within The Women's Division, it's been six years since the first took place between our now General Manager Layla and Mickie James.

As the commentary team continues to highlight Downpour's Main-Event our cameras continue panning through the audience, showing wide shots of screaming men, women, kids, all over the excitement The Cell brings.

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 G37nN3F

[Mauro Ranallo]
5 tons of pure steel, a structure 20 ft. high, it doesn't get more intimidating than that. But that hasn't stopped either woman from their quest to end this inside The Cell. It has been personal, physical, and a VERY long grueling journey, but the end is near.

[Corey Graves]
It's put up or shut up, Natalya's the most beloved woman in XWL, for a lot of people, this is her night to finally get what in their mind she deserves.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Her heart has been unmatched, to repeatedly pick herself up after every shortcoming, it's proof that if you want something bad enough, you CAN achieve it, that is what tonight is all about.

[Corey Graves]
Except I'm a firm believer that there are no happy endings, and I think it's cut and dry, Natalya's never beaten April 1 on 1 up until now, and sorry, not sorry to say, that's not going to change tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's a bit bold of you, isn't it?

[Corey Graves]
Look as much as it'd be great to live in a world where someone like Natalya can be successful, the reality is that she's just out of her element when dealing with someone like April. She has been since the day their paths crossed, and she's continued to be every step of the way.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What about when she made her tap out in a Six Woman Tag-Team Match the night after Final Stand?

[Corey Graves]
Again, you could argue that it wasn't 1 on 1, so sure it was impressive, but it doesn't change the fact that 1 on 1, April has had her number.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But you must admit Natalya's grown tremendously from this experience, into a better competitor, one that is very capable of defeating April. Let's not forget April kidnapped her, took her to The Dungeon, and Natalya turned it around on her, she's not the same woman she was.

[Corey Graves]
That remains to be seen, it remains to be proven if she's a viable threat or not. For her sake, I hope she wins, because there's no living down tonight if she doesn't. If you spend 9 months telling us your way works, and after time and time again of it being proven wrong, you continually string us along, promising that when all is said and done, you will win because you believe in yourself enough, and what you supposedly stand for? Then you better damn well win.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Will it be easy? Absolutely not, but if anyone can stop April right now, it is Natalya. She wants it Corey, more than she's ever wanted anything because she knows what a loss tonight means, and there's no way she'll let that happen. There's no way Natalya fails, not again, not after all she's been through, it just can't happen.

As we focus again on The Hell in a Cell fully lowered around the ring, we know now that the time has come...let's get this match started already.

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 VH58ATk

Screaming with all of our might, the suspense killing us...suddenly the camera shifts to the stage where a lone pink heart glows on top of the stage. We hear the beat of a heart echo through the building, the heart glowing with each beat, until the beat gets faster and faster....and suddenly...IT BECOMES ENGULFED IN FLAMES. This beautiful pink heart blazes on the stage radiating the oranges, reds, and yellows a fire typically brings, adding in the sweet hue of pink from the heart, creating a visual masterpiece. Soon the flames die out, and the heart remains, fully clear of any burns, glowing as bright as before. The cheers get louder, the symbolism being recognized by the truest of fans...when next the cheers turn to a confused mix of boos as several hooded figures step out from the back, armed with Singapore canes, baseball bats, chairs, and one even carries a lasso of sorts. Each begin to pelt the heart with their weapon of choice, drawing the ire of the fans...repeatedly they strike, the one with the rope wraps it around, trying to squeeze the life out of it...but after unloading, after giving it all they've got, their weapons lower, and they fall to their knees...seeing the heart still as it was, unbroken, unscathed, glowing brighter than ever.

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 OAo8RQP

Focus grows on the heart, a symbol of what Natalya has been, unbreakable. No matter the turmoil that has come her way, she remains the glowing light in a division that had long since run out of light sources of its type. We gravitate towards Natalya because she's the good we want in the world, the good we lose hope in existing so easily, but yet with her...we've believed, we've felt how much this means to her, how much wrestling lives in her heart, and how badly she just wants everyone to respect one another, no matter who they are, or what they stand for. Her journey would have broken anyone, and yet she's remained unbreakable. Never losing hope that in the end, good would triumph, because the world where it doesn't, is the world no one wants to live in.  

The infamous blare of Natalya's theme ends shockwaves through the building with cheers, an outpouring of pure love for the challenger to The Women's Championship. 

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 Vd70ePj

As the glowing heart now rises, hanging above the stage, Natalya steps out with a wave of positivity as her face glows as bright as the heart above her. This is what she's been fighting for, and it's finally come. The moment she proves to everyone, especially Sister April that she is more.

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 GjgihmO

In just a minute, everything will be so real, the stress leading up will return, the worry of what might happen if she loses, the concern for her own well-being stepping in a match like Hell in a Cell when women like her have rarely done so. But for now, she's a beacon of happiness, because she's doing what she loves, she's competing in The Main-Event, for The Women's Championship, a dream come true, a fantasy she never really thought would be possible, but after a lot of hard work, from women like her, the division's now at the stage where this is the reality, not a fantasy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's been a very grueling emotional 9 months, but the fact that after all of that, Natalya can still smile...it shows us the power of belief, of hope, of everything people usually say, is foolish. She knows she's leaving this arena as The Women's Champion, not because she's arrogant, or she's underestimating April, but because this is all she's ever worked toward, it's why she's kept going despite spinning her wheel for the past 7 years.

[Corey Graves]
Look I get that, but why now? What makes now her big storybook rise back up the mountain?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Some things you just can't explain, Corey...it just feels right, like all of this couldn't be for nothing, surely?

As Natalya descends down the ramp, suddenly the smile fades...as the grim reality sinks in, and her eyes lay witness on Hell in a Cell.

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 Ubuhus5

It's intimidating, but it's what she signed up for, it's the arena she's chosen for the final battle to take place within. As her steps grow closer...her eyes drift up, and at last, she reaches the end of the ramp and she's officially at the door, ready to step inside. But first, her hands grab at The Cell, feeling its give, it's cold touch, or at least...that's what we thought she was doing? Except she grips it tightly and begins to pull herself up...her foot slips through one of the holes using it as if it were a rung from a ladder...and begins to CLIMB?!  

[Corey Graves]
What in the hell is she doing?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not sure myself.

Cheers laced with confusion fill the building as The Anvilette fearlessly ascends the 20ft high structure, catching everyone off guard, surely the champion herself. Relentlessly climbing until at last, her hand grips the top of the roof, and she pulls herself up...rising tall, just as she was left at the start of the last episode of Anarchy. She looks around at the excited fans and shouts "HEY APRIL, YOUR "SISTER" IS WAITING...YOU'RE NOT AFRAID TO COME UP HERE ARE YOU? "

[Corey Graves]
IS THIS HER STRATEGY? Lure April up there, toss her off like she tried to at the start of last week's sh-

[Mauro Ranallo]
Now hold on Corey, she did nothing of the sort, April literally flung herself off, into the arms of her sisters...

[Corey Graves]
If you go up to the top of a structure like Hell in a Cell, you know damn well what's going to happen, either you're gonna be tossed off, or you're gonna throw someone off.

[Mauro Ranallo]
If you ask me, I say this is an example of the growth Natalya's had over these last 9 months. She's fearlessly climbed all the way up there, to prove a point. She's not afraid anymore, and she's challenged the woman that once brought out the most fear in her, to not be afraid of starting things up there.

[Corey Graves]
Do you really think April's afraid of that, or ANYTHING for that matter? She literally leaped, back first off the cell roof, SOMEHOW KNOWING THAT HER SISTERHOOD WOULD APPEAR AND SAVE HER, THE WOMAN IS INSANE, AND NATALYA'S LURING HER UP THERE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THE ONLY WAY SHE'S LEAVING THIS ARENA AS CHAMPION? Is if she tricks her, the second her hand grabs that roof, Natalya will stomp on it, and she'll fall to her end.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think so, Corey. Natalya's backing up she's in the center now, I think she just wants to throw April's game plan out the window, I doubt she expected Natalya of all people to challenge her to such an unorthodox start. But it perfectly describes their rivalry, which has been anything but "normal."

A massive "NATALYA!" chant breaks out as The Queen of Harts stands on top of the dreaded Hell in a Cell, awaiting her opponent, motioning for her to come on, feeding off the energy the fans are delivering endlessly to her. "LET'S FINISH THIS APRIL, COME ON!" she shouts, and suddenly...the lights go out.

A lone spotlight hits the front of the stage. Standing under that spotlight is none other than little Abigail. The girl standing in front of a microphone is not the young plucky super fan of Natalya that we saw at Final Stand and when Natalya made April tap. The girl stands with more pale like skin. Her eyes almost seem to glow red like and you can see the madness that swims within them. She is not the creation of Sister April. A twisted creation that April cares about, unlike Wyatt's non-caring of her. She stares straight at Natalya, almost like she's trying to pierce her soul with just a gaze

[Mauro Ranallo]
Look at her...what has she become? What did April do to this sweet little girl?

[Corey Graves]
I don't honestly think you want to know. What I do know is there are only three things April cares about in this world. That title, Natalya, and this little girl

[Abigail]
Evil...knocking at my door...
Evil...making me it's whore...
I...don't mind if you take what's yours but give me mine!

A single lantern pops up in the darkness. Then another. And another. Until there stand ten Sisters in all, staring at the hell like structure before them

[Mauro Ranallo]
Look at that sight...I never get used to it. The fact that this woman has a way of making people want to follow her never ceases to amaze me

[Corey Graves]
Cults are nothing new to the world Mauro. They've been around for ages and will continue to be around. All it takes is a message people can get behind and a charismatic person spinning that message

[Abigail]
Evil...want you to know
I'm much to young to be old
I don't mind
If you take what's yours, but give me mine

Through the black coats emerged The Women's Champion herself, Sister April. The crowd boo her on sight but April pays them no mind. Cause tonight isn't about the crowd. It isn't even really about April. It's about the title and Natalya. April's eyes lock on to her greatest rival and in her eyes, her greatest ally. Her object of affection. Her object of obsession! April smiles at Natalya. A smile you'd send your best friend. Not someone you spent nine months torturing both physically and mentally!

[Abigail]
Hey there little girl...Come inside I've got some sweet things...
Put your hair in curls, paint you up just like a drag queen...
I don't mind decay, you are the night that saves my day...
Hey there little girl...come inside don't be afraid, I'll keep you safe...

[Mauro Ranallo]
This marks the birth of April. In one year things have come back full circle and April stands on top of the mountain against her "Sister" Natalya

[Corey Graves]
No need to say sister that way because after tonight they really will be sisters

April makes her way down the ramp until she stands right in front of the cell. Abigail has trailed behind her. April gets down on her knee and stares at Abigail. Something is obviously being said but you can't hear it over the music playing. April hugs her tightly and kisses her on the top of her head before handing her the Women's Championship. April then stares up before climbing up the cell at a blinding like speed!

[Corey Graves]
You can't be serious!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't think either of these two will be making it out of this match if this is how far they will take it!

April climbs to the top and stands across from Natalya. This is awesome!...This is awesome!...This is awesome! Neither April nor Natalya make a move. The crowd eat up the stare done. The clenching of Natalya's fist. A twitch of a smile on April's face. With no warning both women rush to the center and the brawl starts! There is no blocking, there is no dodging, there is only swinging and swinging harder. April knees Natalya in the stomach making the challenger double over. April follows it up with a kick to the chest the sends Natalya flying back. Nattie comes to a stop at the edge of the cell

[Mauro Ranallo]
This match might end before it even starts!

April walks slowly to Natalya with a vicious like grin. April grabs Natalya by her hair and without mercy attempts to throw Natalya off the cell! The crowd gasp in horror as April tries with all her might to throw her sister off! Natalya fights it though, and with her strength advantage she throws April off of her. Quickly getting to her feet she takes April's head off with a clothesline! April hits the cell hard and looks out of it. Natalya stares down at her with hate in her eyes. Natalya grabs April by her hair and drags her to the edge, near the ramp. She pulls the champion to her feet and in another feat of strength presses April over her head!

[Corey Graves]
She isn't...This is a little much even fore this match!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya! DON'T DO IT! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

The Sisterhood charge down the ramp! April shakes her head but to no avail! Natalya does the unthinkable and launches April into the air and off the cell. April's body plummets to the ground...and into the awaiting arms of the Sisterhood! Once again they've caught their leader!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Again?! They've caught her again! Their loyalty knows no bounds

[Corey Graves]
...I don't think Natalya's done

April laughs as she lands safety in the arms of her followers! Her laughter dies however when she sees Natalya descending down on her. Natalya has leaped off the cell and onto April and the Sisterhood!

[Mauro Ranallo]
She's insane! She laying it all on the line right now!

[Corey Graves]
If Natalya brings this fight...she may walk out the champion!

Everyone is sprawled out from that death defying stunt. Natalya rolls off several members and to her feet. She finds April in the wreckage and lifts her to her feet. She drags April to the cell door and throws her in. Aprils on shaky legs finds her foot and rolls into the ring. Natalya enters the ring and stares deep into April's eyes.  The two lock eyes and you can just feel the intensity. Finally the ref rings the bell

[Corey Graves]
What is April made of?! Why won't she just stay down?

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is why she's the champ. Natalya is going to have to give it her all

April crawls to the corner and uses the corner to lift herself up. Natalya stares at her with anger seeping through her veins. Why won't she just lay down?! Why won't she just lose! April smiles with a pained grimace on her face

[Mauro Ranallo]
These two are a mirror of each other. They both have similar beliefs. They both train themselves to exhaustion. And they both have a no quit attitude. This match just fits them so well. it's a shame that neither will be the same after this match

Both stand across from each other, acknowledging each others fight. Each other's determination. And without a word, the fight continues

Natalya kicks out! This match just won't end!

[Corey Graves]
These two are going to kill each other. And I think...I think Natalya's bleeding.

Sure enough, after having her head slammed into the chair blood is starting to pool down Natalya's head and onto her face. April rolls off and lays flat on her back, staring at the ceiling.
Natalya starts to come to a little. Both women make it to their knees and face each other. All nine months have led to this point. All the pain and anguish and verbal games and physical torture. Both sway back and forth, clearly tired from this onslaught of offense that each has been throwing at each other. April smacks Natalya harsh across the face! Natalya holds a hand to her face and with all her might she punches April straight across the nose! There is a sickening crunch and blood almost as soon as contact is made, starts to blood. April rolls back, holding her nose and hissing in agony! Natalya sees a her chance and with the last of her energy gets to her feet. She quickly grabs April and sets her up in powerbomb position! She lifts April to her feet and is intent on slamming her through the mat!

April wiggles free and lands in front of her! April grabs her and tries to land a quick Sister Abigail! But Natalya grabs April's arm and pushes it away! She drops down and grabs April's legs.
She twist her legs and steps into the Sharp Shooter!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's it! She's done!

Natalya waste almost no time wrenching the submission in! April's eyes go wide and her mouth opens in agony!
The crowd begins to chant "Tap out! Tap out TAP OUT!" April shakes her head and tries to hang on. Natalya turns on the pain and now April's feet are touching her head! April has nowhere to go and it looks like if she doesn't tap out she's going to be broken in half! With her last amount of strength April uses her arms to lift her slightly off the mat and somehow rolls the two of them forward! April gets to her feet quickly and scoops up a bewildered Natalya! Without hesitation April delivers a Sister Abigail for the ages! As Natalya's body hits the ground April simply falls on her

1![/color]

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya KICK OUT!

2!

[Corey Graves]
She can't Mauro, Darkness wins again

3!

The crowd is left speechless as they stare at the sight before them. Both women lay before them unmoving, bleeding,
and out cold. The ref calls down for help but instead of medics The Sisterhood just slowly make their way to the ring. Abigail opens the door, letting the members inside

[Mauro Ranallo]
I...can't believe it...

[Corey Graves]
I don't want to...but it's true. Nattie belongs to Sister April now

The Sister hood retrieve both women. They carefully carry them out of satan's structure. Once out they lift both women above their heads. There are people in the crowd who look angry. Confused. And most of all disturbed. Abigail lays the title across April's stomach as both women seem to be not moving. The Sisterhood carry them up the ramp slowly

[Corey Graves]
That is a disturbing sight I thought I'd never see

[Mauro Ranallo]
What happens now? What's going to happen to Natalya?...

There is no answer from Corey. As the Sisterhood reaches the top of the ramp you see signs of life from April. Before the show fades to black, the last image that places before your eyes is April with shaky and bloody hand reaching out and grabbing Natalya's...

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017   XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Fantastic show guys, congrats to the new champions and everyone for putting in a great effort. Here we go again with the PPV awards. If some people aren't familiar with this allow me to explain we have categories where you the members submit your write-in votes for each. You can vote for yourself if you truly believe yours is most deserving, but otherwise, we ask that you not.

Male Competitor of The PPV
Female Competitor of The PPV
Match of The PPV
Promo of The PPV
Shocker of The PPV
Feud of The PPV

The winners of each category will become nominees for next year's Slammy Awards. Please message David with your picks! You have until 9PM EST Thursday to submit your votes to me, we appreciate your participation!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017   XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:06 pm

Leo Kruger/Harmon wrote:
Fantastic show guys, congrats to the new champions and everyone for putting in a great effort. Here we go again with the PPV awards. If some people aren't familiar with this allow me to explain we have categories where you the members submit your write-in votes for each. You can vote for yourself if you truly believe yours is most deserving, but otherwise, we ask that you not.

Male Competitor of The PPV
Female Competitor of The PPV
Match of The PPV
Promo of The PPV
Shocker of The PPV
Feud of The PPV

The winners of each category will become nominees for next year's Slammy Awards. Please message David with your picks! You have until 9PM EST Thursday to submit your votes to me, we appreciate your participation!

What he said, great stuff guys congratulations to all three new champions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017   XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Downpour: 5/15/2017 - 5/29/2017
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2