Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017

Go down 
+12
BOFA
IIYoungg
GamerShane31
Stunner
Frowonder
Zack
KingWolf
imagohard2nite
Tango
Taco
Harmon
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: Taco Bell Arena, Boise,
Idaho

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.   "Never Give Up"

Last week saw John Cena make his return to XWL, and without skipping a beat, without allowing himself time to soak in the warm reception he got...he would issue a challenge, both to Matt Sydal, and himself. Because to be the best, you have to be able to beat other men in that category, and right now in XWL today, The Golden Superstar of The Year is exactly that, but the challenge as Sydal would reveal was also on John Cena's end because the last time they fought against one another in the same ring? Matt Sydal joined a very short list of men that have ever made The Leader of The Cenation, tap out. So tonight, as they square off in The Main-Event, we ask ourselves...which of these incredible superstars will truly "Never Give Up" when it comes to walking out of here as the victor? Will Cena's return be victorious, or will Matt Sydal pick up a statement-making victory heading into his rematch for World Heavyweight Championship next week?

2.  HELL hath no fury like a Hart

Back in October of 2011, history was made when two females, Mickie James, and Layla became the first of their gender to step inside Satan's Structure, Hell in a Cell. A match so brutal, it has not been repeated, until now. There comes a time where a rivalry becomes so personal, so heated, so BRUTAL that only one match can truly end it and after over 7 months that time has arrived for Natalya Neidhart, and Sister April. April has brought a new side of Natalya out, a fearless woman that would challenge April to step inside "The Dungeon" with her, and make their championship encounter be contested inside HELL IN A CELL! So with The Queen of Darkness accepting, and many weeks to go until this bitter encounter, what does tonight hold for these Superstars as they prepare for their date with destiny?

3.   Conquering The Truth

It was the night after Final Stand when The Elite Champion's advocate Paul Heyman would remind The New World Heavyweight Champion R-Truth that if it were not for him, he would not be where he is today. So he demanded he hand over The World Title as a thank you, but championships are not given, they are won so Layla ordered a match with The Champion's blessing, a World Heavyweight Championship Match. On a night where everything had happened, and excitement was high, we headed in expecting a classic, instead...due to a series of events that lead to Matt Sydal being thrown in the crossfire, and said Golden Superstar retaliating for such, this match ended in a no contest. So tonight, we revisit this match, and although neither title is on the line, one thing is...pride. Can R-Truth eat, sleep, and conquer The conqueror, or will Brock prove to be too ELITE for The Truth to handle?

4.  WELL.....It's a Big Show?

Two determined Superstars, Bad News Barrett, and JBL fought last week to determine which of them would get to challenge Sami Zayn for The Intercontinental Championship next week, and which would have to wait. JBL even put his career on the line, for a man that's had a rough run of luck when it came to victories, he needed the right incentive to win, or....a 7 foot giant to come into the ring after The Wrestling God had conveniently had an "accident" knocking the official out of commission and deliver some "Bad News" to Barrett in the form of a chokeslam. While John Bradshaw Layfield may meet Sami Zayn for The Intercontinental Championship next week, tonight he's got a rematch with the angry Brit, who has a bull hammer with his name on it. But what we're wondering most of all, is what business does The Big Show have with JBL? Is this the beginning of a dangerous new alliance, or just a one time thing?

5.  "If you want to see sunshine, you have to weather the storm"

With The Women's Championship Match set for Downpour, the women of XWL have accepted what they cannot change, and have instead looked toward the future, what happens after the storm? Last week saw Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke barge into The General Manager's office demanding to be the next number one contender, a match was made in an opportunity to prove themselves, and Alexa secured a blissful victory. But is it that simple? Are these two the only women with championship dreams? Tonight Alexa looks to continue to prove her point by taking on Sasha Banks, a former Women's Champion herself, that surely can't be happy just letting Bliss waltz to the front of the line. Dana Brooke looks to bounce back against another woman looking to forget last week ever happened, Rosemary who lost to fellow dark one, and Women's Champion Sister April. Charlotte gets a huge opportunity to battle The Women's Champion in a non-title match, to perhaps add her own flair to the contendership conversation. AND, after weeks of delay, SUMMERTIME, has arrived. Summer Rae looks to shine a Rae of light on The Women's Division when she faces The Leader of Hug Life and a former Divas Champion Bayley! With all this action set to go down within The Women's Scene tonight, who will start to build their case as to why they should be the next number one contender?  

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 AtLQIjoXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 39HrAG1

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 5tOg2pfXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 LS1TMsY

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 X7FEeJJXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 FNVxagt

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 BhZXPi8XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 MSIF9Ez

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 HpAb0r1XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 7SCG7s5

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Qm7tiU2XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Z7bt83U

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 A0gGrKpXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 5oqGWuX

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 YSt8EVsXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 VFG92Bw

Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 HYMBTCxXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 So8VCEr

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 2MDKLNt XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 XPcLGiW

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 7Ehi3T7 XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 DUWmgpQ

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 UbKYwzpXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 HLnqKYA

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 R37QDAR XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 EaMqIef

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 4q2U9we XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 PIURm0u

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 4zmjhal XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 RpkLp1e

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 QomeJFWXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 GADOtNh

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 N0HYlUJ XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Vk87Cd8

Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 SZ4K8MNXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 JOTcX5L

Norma Non-Title Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 NZHKYCm XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 UlD6JrO

MAIN-EVENT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 TrUXot2XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 5f5cUFV

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:18 pm

a opener is being worked on please hold off until it is posted
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:55 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Wwe_py10

As this week's episode of Anarchy starts, the camera cuts in to the pyrotechnics firing off like great cannons of war. The audience filling out the sold out arena are on their feet, ecstatically cheering and waving their homemade signs.

The camera swings to Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves at the announcers booth.

-Mauro Ranallo-
Welcome to a new episode of Anarchy, live from the Taco Bell Arena in Boise, Idaho!

-Corey Graves-
We have quite a night lined up for us today. Last week we saw tensions rise between Brock Lesnar and R-Truth, and tonight we get to see what happens when the champions clash yet again.

-Mauro Ranallo-

We will also get to see Women's champion Sister April taking on Charlotte Flair in singles action and a newly returned John Cena going head to head with Matt Sydal in a match that is sure to bring the house down.

Bad News Barrett emerges through the curtains and starts to make his way towards the ring, mic in hand.

-Mauro Ranallo-
Last week we saw this man, Bad News Barrett, have his chance at the Intercontinental title ripped from his grasp at the hands of JBL and the debuting Big Show in a sickening display of collusion and cowardice.

-Corey Graves-
What are you talking about? Cowardice? JBL was simply seizing an opportunity and securing his rightful spot  against Sami Zayn. That is championship caliber strategy right there.

Barrett slowly ascends the steel stairs and steps through the ropes. He walks into the center of the squared circle and waves his hand in a motion to cut the music.

-Mauro Ranallo-
Let's see what he has to say. He certainly looks angry.

-Bad News Barrett-
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity". Sun Tzu. This rang true last week when JBL did what he does best. Once again, JBL had to rely on others to score a victory.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Promo_10

-Bad News Barrett-
He proved what we all already knew. He can't handle the pressure of competing with actual athletes. Instead, he overcompensates by calling himself a "wrestling god". He has his sparkly little lackey Virgil waiting by his side to step in whenever life gets a little too real for him. And last week he had the Big Show on his payroll because he knew he could not beat the best this company has to offer. I was screwed out of the shot I earned and I demand a rematch. I want that Texas fatass in the ring with me right now so I can show him how a real man handles business. Sun Tzu has another quote, "If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles". I know myself. I thought I knew JBL, but now I'm sure of it. Now I know how he works and there's nothing he can do to stop the Barrett Barrage. Layla, you better do something about this because if you don't, I will. And there isn't enough medical staff in Boise to respond to the damage that I will do if it is left up to me.

Barrett stops to wipe his mouth with the back of his hand. Barrett steps towards the ropes closest the ramp and leans against them, waiting.

Layla steps out onto the stage.

-Layla-
Now Barrett, we don't need you doing anything rash. We all saw what happened last week. And I can grant your request. Tonight, you will fight JBL. Unfortunately, you both signed a contract and I can't void it, so JBL will still get to challenge Sami Zayn for the championship. I know that's not what you were looking for but tonight you will have to settle for a chance to get revenge.

Layla turns and walks back through the curtains.

Barrett stands stoically in the ring, still staring at the spot where Layla was standing.

-Corey Graves-
There you have it, Barrett vs JBL tonight. I can't tell if he's happy about it or not.

-Mauro Ranallo-
He looks like a man that has a score to settle. Who knows what we'll see from him tonight. Stay tuned folks.

The camera fades into the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Anarchy cameras catch "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" Austin Aries as he makes his way into the arena.

Austin, Austin, you have a moment?

Austin Aries
How can i help?

Last week you attacked Edge after his match hitting The Roaring Fivearm and then instead of walking away you hit the 450 splash, why? What was the point in doing that?

Aries leans up towards the camera

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Downlo10

Austin Aries

1 reason, Edge claims hes the best, but once again like i have said many a time your only the best until someone better comes along which then leads to me entering the picture, I'm here to prove further that i am the greatest in this business and that on one holds a light to my candle.

Cameras fade to the next segment
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 12:33 pm

As XWL returns from a commercial break the all familiar sound of "The Wrestling God" JBL's music hits the arena filling everyone's ears. The crowd begins to boo as his limousine begins to pull up next to the ramp and coming to a halt. Virgil steps out and makes his way to the back door and opening it, before JBL steps out in a suit, which surely costs at least a few thousand dollars. JBL has a smile from ear to ear as he takes his hat off and soaks in all the boos with glee, as if he welcomes and appreciates the negative reaction of the crowd. JBL puts his hat back onto his head and begins to make his way down the ramp as Virgil closes his door and follows closely behind him.

{Corey Graves}
Here he is Mauro, XWL's very own ultimate opportunist. Last week he showed us he will do whatever it takes to win, even I it means getting a little help from some friends. But speaking of his new found friend, where is the big show?

{Mauro Ranallo}
Ultimate opportunist? Come on Corey, what he did last week showed everyone that he can't win on his own. And who cares where the big show is, he disgraced himself when he sided with JBL.

JBL climbs up the stairs and through the ropes. He then stands in the ring smiling as he scans all the booing fans in the crowd. Virgil walks to the announce table and grabs a mic before rolling into the ring and handing the mic to JBL.

$JBL$
Last week each and everyone of you witnessed epitome of greatness when I Defeated Wade Barrett right here in this ring. You all saw me dismantle Barrett last week before I so easily pinned him. I guaranteed him that I would not loose last week and to no ones surprise I was the one with my arm raised when he laid in the middle of this ring.

The crowd begins chanting "you suck" and "still a jobber". JBL nods his head and grins as if he finds the crowds reaction to be funny.

$JBL$
But who stood tall last night? It wasn't Sami Zayn and it damn sure wasn't Wade Barrett. It was me. I've come out here week after week telling you people that I am XWL's elite. A main eventer. A Wrestling God. Yet you come out and boo me, the roster doubts me, and corporate Denys the fact that I am the best thing in this damn company right now. I shouldn't be fighting Sami Zayn for the intercontinental championship. I should be fighting R-Truth for the world heavyweight championship.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Who the hell does he think he is? He's lost most of his matches yet thinks he is main event caliber?

{Corey Graves}
He thinks he is a Wrestling God Mauro. He just beat Wade Barrett one of XWL talents, he may have permanently ended TJ Perkins career, he almost ended the career of Kenny Omega, and he brought XWL out of bankruptcy.

$JBL$
But sadly I'm not. R-Truth has an opponent and so does Sami. Last week we saw R-Truth pin Sami Zayn, and next week will be like deja-vu when I fold Him in half with a clothesline from hell and take that Intercontinental championship.

Virgil begins nodding his head in agreement as JBL takes a moment to calm down. He fixes his tie and readjusts his hat before continuing.

$JBL$
Now I would like to talk more about last week. I'd like to talk about the BIG impact that was made during my match. I'd like to talk about when a man shocked to world when he came down and did the unbelievable. A man no one expected to come down to the ring during The match between Barrett and I. A man that took a GIANT opportunity presented to him. I'm talking about my new friend and Business associate....

Pryo explodes on both sides of the stage, and the music blares over the pumped up XWL crowd. The massive frame of The Big Show appears from the backstage. The Big Show wastes no time at all making a beeline right towards the ring.

{Corey Graves}
The man that shocked the world last week by joining JBL, Big Show.

{Mauro Ranallo}
You mean the man who turned his back on all theses fans Corey?

The Big Show walks out, down the ramp -- a look of nothing more than pure determination on his features as he grabs a hold of the top rope, lifting himself up to the apron, and hoists himself over the top rope. Virgil runs over to him, and hands him a microphone, to which The Big Show looks into the crowd and begins to speak.

[[THE BIG SHOW]]
"Why Big Show? Why? Why Big Show? WHY? You want to know why? Do you want to know why I did it? I did it for the money!"

The crowd would boo The Big Show as he would scream down the microphone at his reasons for the actions he took last week. The grin on the larger than life wrestler was growing by the second as he narrows his eyes and looks into the crowd and continues to speak.

[[THE BIG SHOW]]
"When the world found out that I was returning to the ring last week -- that I had inked a contract with XWL, everyone laughed behind my back! The jokes started and the insults where rolling in left and right. You all thought I did not have it in me. You called me fat. Overweight. You called me past my prime. I was getting messages about retiring. That I need to just go away and never come back! That I have no right to be in XWL l, but I showed each and every single one of you! I showed you all didn't I?"

He would chuckle down the microphone for a moment at the fact that everyone was insulting him and laughing behind his back, but who was laughing now.

[[THE BIG SHOW]]
"I crushed Scott Steiner. There are no other words I need to describe what happened. I steamrolled over him and I left him beaten and broken and yet I was not done. Not by a mile. You see this man beside me -- THE WRESTLING GOD -- made me an offer that I could not refuse. He made me an offer so great that only a fool would turn it down. Now I know myself and this man have not always see eye to eye. We have had our ups and our downs. We have been partners and we have went to war against one another, but the past is the past and all that matters is the here and the now. The Wrestling God offered to pay my way. He offered to give me anything and everything that I ever wanted, all I had to do was bend the knee and back him up. He wanted the world's largest athlete in his back pocket and with the money he is paying me he got me! It's all about the money, that's it. I will crush anyone who dares stand in his way. The more of you the better -- because I am here to prove to you all -- that I still got it. That I never lost it and this will be OUR year!

Big Show hands the mic to Virgil who then hands the mic to a smiling JBL, who seems to have a look on his face expressing that he liked what he just heard. JBL then begins to speak.

$JBL$
You see, Paul wanted to be a part of something. Something Bigger than himself. He wanted to be part of something...Great. Like Paul said he completely destroyed Scott Steiner last week, making me want...no, need him on my side of this war to come. The war of gods and men. So what do I do? I make him an offer he couldn't refuse, because just like a great man once said, everyone's got a price.

The crowd just continues to boo JBL as they think about the "deed" Big Show had to do to accept the offer. JBL pauses for a moment before continuing.

{Corey Graves}
To those of you that don't know he's speaking of the million dollar man Ted Debiasi Sr.

{Mauro Ranallo}
And who can forget his son, Ted Debiasi jr., one of the greatest men ever to step foot in an XWL ring.

$JBL$
I agree we've had our differences in the past but he has opened his eyes to the truth. And you can listen to the false prophets here in XWL but the truth, the real truth, is that I'm A Wrestling God, and now I have my titan by my side no one will stand in our wa...

Before JBL can finish his sentence, Bad News Barrett appears on the titantron.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Look who it is. The man JBL screwed last week.

{Corey Graves}
All JBL did was take advantage of an opportunity, just like he will probably do tonight.

-Bad News Barrett-
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there you lump. Did you really convince the Big Show that joining you was somehow beneficial for him? Or was it just the money talking? Because I'm afraid I've got some bad news, I've seen better deals on the McDonalds dollar menu. If you want to go out there and tell yourself that you beat me, you go right ahead and do that because you're going to need some sort of comfort before the beating I'm going to give you tonight. And Show, I know you aren't the brightest crayon in the box, but you have to realize that he's just using you to do his dirty work since he's not enough of a man to do it himself. If you want to act as his whipping boy that's your prerogative but none of us want to see you crying in that ring again when he hurts your feelings.

The camera cuts away from Barrett and shows a clip from the past

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Qptwee10

Following that, the camera goes back to Barrett who is laughing.

-Bad News Barrett-
See how pathetic that is?! I give it a month. JBL, hopefully you're ready for tonight because I don't intend to let you take advantage of me again.

The camera cuts to black, leaving JBL and the Big Show staring at the screen. Big Show now angry begins to make his way to the ropes so he can go find that son of a bitch, but JBL having the exact opposite reaction of amusement since he is smiling. JBL places his hand on Big Show stopping him before pointing at the mat.

$JBL$
You'll get you chance later tonight.

{Mauro Ranallo}
What does he mean he will get his chance later tonight? You don't think JBL and Big Show would do it again tonight do you?

{Corey Graves}
If that means he will win I don't think there's anything JBL won't do Mauro.

Big show takes a moment to cool down before cracking a smile himself. JBL, Big Show, and Virgil all exit the ring and make their way back up the ramp as XWL fades to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 7:43 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed that promo, well-done gentlemen! cheers
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Switching gears we head backstage towards the entrance way into the building that all the talent enters from, and other vehicles such as ambulances, police, everything of that nature. Standing before us is none other than Tom Phillips, and a limo appears to have just arrived in the background.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 7vYLnFq

[Tom Phillips]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I've received word that former World Heavyweight Champion Matt Sydal has just arrived at the building, in that limo behind us. Tonight he has accepted the challenge of the returning John Cena, and they will go one on one for the first time in a LONG time in our Main-Event of the evening.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 3GISP7l

[Tom Phillips]
Of course, last week saw John Cena return, more focused than ever, ready to truly reach the heights he had in The WWE. But while Matt Sydal accepted his challenge, he did not stop there, he proceeded to remind us of what happened the last time these two men were in an XWL ring. Exclusive footage that saw Matt retain his then World Championship against The Leader of The Cenation....by submission. And upon further research after last week's show, we also uncovered the fact that their encounter before that one? Was when Matt was United States Champion, and he pinned John Cena to retain there as well. So with a pattern of success for The Golden Ticket, tonight truly is make or break for John Cena. Can he overcome the odds? We hope to hear from him later tonight, but first, let's go over there and try to get a word from the man that has proven to almost be Cena's kryptonite.

As he finishes speaking he starts to walk over to the parked limousine. Tom then stops as he reaches the door and knocks on the window, hoping his intel was correct and Matt Sydal is in fact inside. Phillips takes a step back out of frame, awaiting an answer, but in true Matt Sydal fashion...he's gotta make an entrance so there's not an immediate answer.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 I3dnpCF

Nervous that this might be a bust, Tom tries to signal to the people behind the camera to see if they've gotten an update....but that's when the door clicks, and he turns back to greet the hopefully golden passenger.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 A46Jh1K

Slowly it opens, and remains open, with no other detail of this scene changing....that is, until a figure steps out, and the first thing we see...is the new merchandise belonging to the returning John Cena, more specifically, his orange and blue cap that in true Cena fashion that says "you can't see me" in his abbreviated logo. Tom's jaw starts to drop, perhaps realizing this isn't Matt, but instead Cena? But then the figure fully stands up, and it's just Matt Sydal wearing John Cena's baseball cap, and sporting his t-shirt as well.  

[Tom Phillips]
Uh, Matt?

Sydal turns to him, then looks down at the John Cena shirt he's wearing and shakes his head. 

[Matt Sydal]
That's Matt Sydal, and you better recognize!

Tom's a bit taken aback, but in that next moment, Sydal makes a gagging noise and throws his cap to the ground, then begins to pull his shirt off as fast and dramatically as possible. 

[Matt Sydal]
Ugh, oh god it's still on me, get it off, I feel like a giant phony ass wannabe, OH MY GOD, IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE R-TRUTH?!

The shirt falls to the pavement and he begins to stomp on it, revealing he was wearing his own "Find Your Golden Ticket" shirt underneath, and he starts dusting it off as if wearing that shirt was that repulsive, all of this happens while Tom just silently stands there.

[Matt Sydal]
Don't just stand there, give me your tie!

[Tom Phillips]
Uh, what?

[Matt Sydal]
If you're going to stalk me to try and get the scoop, you could be a more gracious host ya know.

Without warning, well...a legitimate warning,he begins to yank Tom's tie, tugging it with such force it starts almost choking him, but thankfully it's ripped off before he actually lets out a gasp. Matt then starts to wipe his head off with the tie, then he throws it to the ground too, all while Tom just stands there regretting this decision to the fullest.

[Matt Sydal]
Okay, crisis averted, I don't think the phoniness rubbed off on me, we're good to go. Thanks for the tie, you might wanna burn it though, mostly because it was ugly.

[Tom Phillips]
I'm guessing you're not in the best of moods tonight?

[Matt Sydal]
Uh, no? Quite the opposite of it actually, sorry for being a bit of a, what's the word? Prick, yeah prick. But like, last week brought up bad memories, and you know...here I am, trying to focus on reclaiming my title, from a guy that stole my gimmick, and my title, without actually stealing the title from me, he had to take it from the guy we don't speak of anymore because he went and quit, because that's what little bitches do that can't take a little hard times, they quit. Like John Cena, the guy that makes a return every year, LITERALLY EVERY YEAR. And promises THE CHAMP IS HERE, HUSTLE, LOYALTY, RESPECT, NEVER GIVE UP! You know, all that crap he tries to shill for merchandise, merch that let's be honest...is pretty worthless at this point because who wants to say they got John Cena's first new piece of merchandise, every single year? OH MY GOD JOHN CEAN CAME BACK, I NEED HIS SHIRT, fast forward twelve times, OH, oh...he's back again? Well, how much is the shirt? 24.95? Well like, is he for real this time? Or is he gonna walk away with his tail between his legs when he's not handed the world within his first five minutes?

[Tom Phillips]
I'd gather you aren't a fan of John Cena?

[Matt Sydal]
John Cena isn't even a fan of John Cena. Look, I know people want to buy into what he sells himself as, and far be it from me to try and crush their hopes of this Superman-like hero that does no wrong, and fights for all that is good...but, it's the same story, and I've personally had to be on the receiving end of his goody good act, the act that puts down ACTUAL passionate, talented men like myself, as if I'm beneath him, as if he's proven ANYTHING. Do you realize back when I was United States Champion, and I defended against him, he called it a fluke? He said I was just a little twerp that the next time I was in HIS ring, he'd show me what a REAL champion looked like. And do you know when that next time was? When I had reached the top of the mountain as World Heavyweight Champion, on the cusp of setting a record that STILL TO THIS DAY HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN! And he had the nerve, to STILL dismiss me, to disrespect me, what I had accomplished...he tells me, straight to my face, in true John Cena mocking fashion, he's going to make me tap out, EASILY! Not just make me give up, no...he's going to do it WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT! THIS, this is why I don't like John Cena because he's arrogant and no one calls him on it. He's entitled, and NEVER admits when he's wrong. When I proceeded to make him GIVE UP, despite "never" doing so, when I made HIM tap out, EASILY...I might add, he went away for a bit, then came back like nothing happened, repeating the same tired cycle up until now.

[Tom Phillips]
I mean isn't it possible that John Cena's grown and-

[Matt Sydal]
Grown? Did you hear him last week? HIS FIRST NIGHT BACK, and he challenges me as if he's worth my time, as if he's better than the likes of Edge, who had challenged me the week before, or Seth Rollins...or ANYONE that has been grinding it out waiting for the chance to just show everyone they can hang with someone like me. He hasn't changed, and that's okay...because while he remains the same old John Cena that's past his prime, and longs for the days when he was the best thing going? I'm better than I ever was, which means tonight will end no differently than the last two times we've stood in that ring against one another. Either I'll pin him, or I'll make him "give up" because it's just that easy, and with the fans being there for me through all that injury stuff, I owe them one. So I want to save them months, hell, if he even sticks around that long, of wasted energy supporting a hack like him. He's fooled them into believing in him enough, and enough...is enough!

[Tom Phillips]
You do seem a little tense when talking about him as if you have a grudge almost...

[Matt Sydal]
Grudge? No, problem? Yes. I have a problem with a guy his first night back, expecting to throw himself in the next week's Main-Event against the soon to be recrowned World Heavyweight Champion, as if he deserves that spot, as if he doesn't have to bust his ass for that opportunity, an opportunity that ANYONE in this locker room would kill to have. If he had just come out, and been humbled, admitted his faults, said he's more driven and ready to grind it out like everyone else, there'd be no issue. But a man like John Cena does not own up to his failures, he's the kind of guy that mocks others for their failures, and when he gets shown up by someone he berated the entire journey to that match? He throws out some nonchalant excuse, like oh I was fighting a shoulder injury, or you beat me but you won't do it again so give me a rematch I have no right to...THAT is my problem with John Cena, hell that's a lot of Superstar's problem with John Cena. So in the interest of second chances or twenty second at this point, when I beat him tonight? He needs to come out here next week, own up to it, and maybe...just MAYBE act as if he's got a single humble bone in his body. And I know, that's rich coming from me, right? But the difference between me, and him? I've earned the right to be a little cocky, to be arrogant, to act as if I'm so great, BECAUSE I PROVE IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN!

[Tom Phillips]
Well, I believe I speak for everyone when I say we're looking very forward to tonight's Main-Event when you two face off in what's sure to be a highly intense match-up. But shifting gears if I may, you did evoke your rematch clause for next week, where you'll face The World Heavyweight Champion R-Truth for his championship. Any thoughts heading into that match?

[Matt Sydal]
Look, next week is huge, I'm ready to take back my crown, and show this fool who the REAL Golden One around here is, that I'M THE GOLD DAMN TRUTH AROUND HERE! But tonight, my focus is on John Cena, nothing else. Next week is next week, tonight...is all about John Cena, because that's how his ego works, he wants to be in the spotlight, well the golden spotlight is on him, and it will shine over him as I make him tap out, AGAIN. Besides, I wouldn't wanna tear Truth, or should I say "Scodrick" away from his trip down memory lane with dear ol' "Matthias." It's so heartwarming to see two long lost friends reconnect, isn't time travel, WONDERFUL?! Ah yes, if only we could go back in time and salvage John Cena's career before he became...well, you know....an obsolete mule.

Shaking his head, he sighs, and then picks up Tom's fallen tie off the ground, slaps it against his chest and says "Seriously though, burn this" and leaves, immediately fading as Tom asks himself "Is it really that bad?"

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 6:22 am

P.R Son wrote:
I thoroughly enjoyed that promo, well-done gentlemen! cheers  

Thanks David, we appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:25 pm

A loud guitar strum fills the arena and the titantron lights up blue and white, an emblem with the name
\ CHARLOTTE / appears in bold lettering. Emerging to the stage is Charlotte in her traditional bedazzled robe in a captivating design.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 RYNTX6t

Taking her sweet time, her eyes are kept on the ring and she lets out an audible “WOO” for the crowd who gives mixed reactions. Charlotte puts both her arms out and turns to show off the beauty and her pedigree all at once. A smirk comes across her face and then she gets serious.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 PAqWYx0
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 IgMfuYM

Walking down the ramp ignoring every fan looking in her direction, the focus is on the ring and that’s where it will remain. The lights keep flickering as she reaches the end of the ramp. Swaying her both arms side to side scanning the arena full of commoners.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 VPw5m0g
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 0RkPuWl

Turning to ringside, slipping the robe off her shoulders. Gracefully taking a front handspring and twirling up to her feet lining up perfectly with the apron. Letting the crowd try and disperse that she has no natural given talent and keeps her chin up.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 EkC7Ffb

Upon grabbing the ropes and getting on the apron sitting down on it. A fierce look remains in the eyes of Charlotte as she begins ducking underneath the bottom rope. Using the second rope and quickly positions herself stretching out her legs into a split formation and winks to the crowd mockingly/seductively. Only to propel her backwards and back handspring up within a flash.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 IuWmySI

Her long blonde hair flips over not out of place. Raising both of her arms out to her side and the camera zooms in on her for a couple seconds letting everyone revel then the theme starts to fade away.

Charlotte turns to the ropes and takes a microphone from a stagehand and returns to the center where her spotlight is waiting so to speak. Hearing the crowd being half interested and half playing with their cell phones begins to bother her.

[CHARLOTTE]
You will respect me.

Raising her hand up, she waits for those who are disrespecting her, primarily in the front row to show her some sign that they are aware of her plea.

[CHARLOTTE]
You WILL respect me!

The crowd retaliates with an absurd amount of boo’s, so much so that Charlotte’s calm demeanor turns to a violent one.

[CHARLOTTE]
I don’t know who you people think you are, I don’t know where you people think you’re going to be without me, do me a favor and listen to me. I’m the only one with sense around this place. I’m the only one who is able to foresee the future of this company, and it’s not within Sasha.. Banks. I told you all that she would choke and look what happened?

Charlotte goes to lift the mic again after disparaging Sasha Banks, the crowd begins to scream out heinous remarks, Charlotte raises her eyebrows at it and shakes her head too.

[CHARLOTTE]
Need! I remind you that I am the most purest talent on this entire roster, and that’s including the men. I may have not been at Final Stand, I told you all what would happen if I was overlooked. Last week, I was left off the first show to start off the new season, did I cease to exist? You do not forget me, I will plant the memory in your head whether you like it or not.

Pointing to herself and then putting the mic back up to her mouth.

[CHARLOTTE]
However… you made a mistake and you fixed it on your own accord. XWL management made the smart decision for their brand of Anarchy. If that’s what this is all about, real recognizing real then look no further. Make note of tonight when I get my hands on your Women’s Champion. Who somehow survived at Final Stand, in that Fatal Four Way. Now now, don’t get ahead of yourselves. Hold the applause, I am not impressed.. at ALL. You don’t scare me, You don’t deserve to be in the ring with me, and tonight I make you never forget who Charlotte is. This is the end of the beginning and you’re about to bare witness to the era of betterment. You’re not only welcome, It has been your pleasure to be in my presence.

Charlotte takes a bow for herself instead and drops the microphone on the canvas before having her theme song play and her exit out of the ring and to the back elegantly.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:46 pm

The sound of Vince McMahon's theme sends an eruption of excitement throughout the audience!

[Mauro Ranallo]
W-wh-what?!

[Corey Graves]
Oh-ho, it's the BIG BOSS HIMSELF!

Nobody knows how to react, or what to even think as The Owner of XWL makes his way out the curtain, and every jaw is on the floor.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 9TrjIUp

[Mauro Ranallo]
What's Mr. McMahon doing here tonight?

[Corey Graves]
He's the head honcho around here, does he even need a reason, Mauro?

With his famous strut, Mr. McMahon wastes no time descending down the ramp, and making his way into the ring, wasting no time, leaving us to still wonder why he's here.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 HFXxOKj

[Mr. McMahon]
Thank you, thank you! But I'm afraid I didn't come out here to speak to any of you, no quite the contrary actually...time is money, and while I've been in the shadows allowing The General Manager to oversee almost every operation, studying her methods, seeing if her new approach to the title General Manager is working or not. Enough time has passed since Layla took the head back in Septemeber and I think it's time for a little evaluation. So, Layla, I know you're back there working tirelessly on finalizing the details of next week's show, and everything to that nature, but...I need you to come out here because we need to have a little talk about your performance.

As if the second she was told Vince was out here she had scurried to the curtain to see what was up, her music sounds and before it even truly begins she's already stepping out, a bit cautious.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well this is unexpected...

[Corey Graves]
Nothing like a surprise performance review to put the fear of god in anyone, regardless of if they're confident in how they've handled things.

She stops at the top of the stage, looking at Vince beckoning her down, and noticeably gulps, before taking a deep breath and confidently walking down to the ring.
He places his foot on the bottom rope and she enters into the squared circle where he's extended a second microphone to her.

[Mr. McMahon]
Let's hear it for your General Manager of Anarchy, LAYAL!

Most of the building screams in approval which eases her sudden feeling of nervous.

[Mr. McMahon]
I hope I didn't interupt something important.

Stammering for a moment she shakes her head.

[Layla]
No Vin- sir...I was just reviewing potential new assets to Anarchy, but I can do that later it's really no problem at all. It's so, great to see you...

[Mr. McMahon]
Relax, you're not in trouble....yet. Given the fact that the fans have given you their seal of approval throughout your time as General Manager, I wanted to evaluate everything in front of them, because if you've kept them excitedly tuned in every week, then that's a check in the column already. So let's start first with Final Stand, it was your first time overseeing our biggest show of the year, how do you think it went?

[Layla]
Well sir, I think The Superstars put on an incredible show, and there were a couple hiccups but-

[Mr. McMahon]
Oh? And what were they?

You know that feeling where you wish you could just rewind a few seconds and not say what you just said, given Vince's puzzled response, that's Layla right now.

[Layla]
Um, The Stand-Off had a slight substitution error due to unforseen circumstan-

[Mr. McMahon]
Let me stop you there, first of all, I think The Stand-Off was a terrific innovative and fresh idea. But, are you going to stand there and tell me you didn't expect a degenerate like Dean Ambrose to assault one of the men that was set to compete, and steal their spot? The same man that made unwanted advances against you, and displayed inexcusable behavior...the man I personally recommended terminating multiple times...that same error?

[Layla]
Y-yes...that same person. I realize maybe I could have prepared a bit better for something like that, and I make no excuses...it was horrible for Seth, after winning his match to be robbed of his opportunity, but I've actually come up with a way to make it up to him, slightly...he expressed interest in facing Matt Sydal, as their last encounter was ruined due to referee errors thanks to Paul Heyman when he was one of your trial subjects...and so in two weeks I've arranged for Seth and Matt to go one on one. I feel that facing potentially the new world champion, or at least the former world champion is a way for him to rise up the ranks, and maybe even be a candidate for after Downpour.

[Mr. McMahon]
It shouldn't have happened, but I do think that is at least showing Seth he's not been forgotten, and I'm sure The XWL Universe will love to see that match, so I'm willing to chalk it off as a slight error in judgment. Were there any other issues at Final Stand?

[Layla]
No sir, I think everything else went as expected, and I would like to take this time to tout how proud I was at the response The Main-Event, as well as The Women's Championship Fatal Four Way received.

[Mr. McMahon]
I agree with you there, I saw the fan poll on our website to decide which match stole the show, and would become a nominee for next year's Slammy Awards, which I'll add was a very good idea on top of that. Given the fact, The Women's Division was on par with the likes of Matt Sydal, AJ Styles, and R-Truth...have you given any thought on how you capitalize on it?

[Layla]
Actually, as you know my approach is letting The Superstars shine, giving them the opportunity to make their own path to success...well last week a match was made and ultimately the best way to market Downpour.

[Mr. McMahon]
Go on...

[Layla]
Natalya challenged Sister April for their Women's Championship Match to be contested inside Hell in a Cell...

The fans let out excited cheers, clearly pumped for that match.

[Layla]
And I know you explicitly stated over the phone last week after Anarchy that you didn't want me to approve it, because well you and I both know what happened the last time two women competed in Hell in a Cell, it's part of why I had an early retirement, it's part of why Mickie James has never truly risen back up in the ranks here despite multiple comebacks...it changes you, and that's why an unwritten rule for so long was that while we're "equal" to the men, that match is just too dangerous for us, but with all due respect....you're wrong. It's dangerous no matter if it's someone like Natalya, or Leo Kruger, if we allow the men to put their careers at risk to settle a bitter rivalry, then it's only fair to let the women do the same. And as one of the only two women to compete in such a match, it might have shortened my career, but if I could go back and do it again, I would still step into Satan's Structure because what doesn't kill you makes your stronger and it made me a hell of a lot stronger.

[Mr. McMahon]
Do you have any idea who you're talking to you?

[Layla]
Yes, The Owner that granted me this incredible opportunity to run things how they should have been run throughout XWL's existence. You had confidence in me to make the decisions, and run things how I feel they should be. Well, last year at Roulette I also made a decision to for the first time ever give The Main-Event an opportunity for true change. The Women's Championship was defended in the last match on the card, and the reception was incredible...it's what I always wanted as a competitor, and I deem it a success, even if Mia Yim hasn't been seen since but that's neither here nor there. My point being, not only should Natalya and Sister April, after going on EIGHT, yes...EIGHT months of hell in every sense of the word between each other, high ups, high downs, compete inside Hell in a Cell...they...should be The Main-Event.

The arena erupts with a loud "YES!" chant as Vince just takes it in.

[Mr. McMahon]
You realize this is an evaluation, and typically when being evaluated, you're supposed to be in my good graces.

[Layla]
Am I? You don't want a yes woman, an authority figure to walk the corporate line, you want someone that can give you a different perspective, and one...that while yes, I've had a few bad moments, that I have learned from throughout my time as General Manager, but I think of my run as a success. Because for the first time in I can't even begin to remember, there isn't favoritism, there isn't a stagnant title scene, there is only OPPORTUNITY. I sit back, watch, and let THEM make the decisions, let them express their views, make their challenges, and mistakes. I have faith in them, and yes some Superstars have an issue that can't be resolved as quickly as they'd like, but it's always in the back of my mind, like Edge. He saved my ass when he filled in against Sami Zayn for The Number One Contendership of The Intercontinental Championship...and it didn't go how he wanted, so he had a lot of frustrations, but I didn't forget about him. He just needs to wait his turn like everyone else. I mean look at the show today, and tell me I haven't been doing a good job. Look at the champions, R-Truth actually was given a platform to succeed, Sami Zayn won The Intercontinental Title that he never lost in SOOL, so not only under my administration did he turn away from his Anti-XWL ways like he first displayed thanks to your daughters crazed power run, he finally accomplished that seemingly unattainable goal. And Brock Lesnar, he was the most talked about man after beating CM Punk in 23 seconds, instantly the Elite Title's stock rose. I know what I'm doing, I'm still learning and growing, but I'm not out here to play scared little Layla that tries to justify what's already justified. And yes things have gotten a tad crazy, but if you call a show Anarchy, you can't expect me not to give the fans true Anarchy. A place where ANYTHING can happen, good or bad...because that's what's truly best for business.

[Mr. McMahon]
I have half the mind to fire you...but, you're right. I don't want a yes woman, I want a woman, a General Manager regardless of man or woman actually, that can shake things up from the status quo, and you've done that. By simply letting The Superstars be the focus. And I suppose I should get out of my set ways, and trust in your judgment...if you believe Hell in a Cell is the right match for April and Natalya, then it damn sure should be Downpour's Main-Event. I think going forward, you need to work on communicating your intentions to The Superstars a bit better, perhaps even your own evaluations on their performances, so they can show you a bit more than you might first see of them, kind of like you've done tonight. I had no intention of firing you tonight, but I was a bit let down in some areas...but your reasoning, your plans for the future they do seem sound, so I don't see the need in dragging this out any further, you pass Layla.

Cheers follow as a relieved Layla sighs..

[Mr. McMahon]
And given the fact that you've got a huge World title rematch, and an Intercontinental title bout set to make next week a must see show, I think you've earned some vacation time.

[Layla]
Uh, what?

[Mr. McMahon]
Well, you can't just eat, sleep, breathe this, you need time to recover, and with next week already sure to be a success, I think that's a good time to try out an idea of my own.

[Layla]
I don't really need the week off, I apprec-

[Mr. McMahon]
I appreciate your hard work, but it's not a suggestion...I've been trying to think of ways to add more excitement to the product, maybe even bring in some old viewers, and given the fact we're approaching XWL's 10th anniversary....I wanna try something next week to promote that.

[Layla]
I've actually been thinking of wa-

[Mr. McMahon]
And I'd love to hear them, but what I'm thinking is, guest hosts!

[Layla]
Uh....

[Mr. McMahon]
Don't worry, not celebrities...former talent, someone to come in and add their own ideas for the week to shake things up, and relieve some of your stress. So next week as XWL heads across the border to Canada, that's exactly what we'll see! A guest host to run the show, and of course abide by your decisions already set in motion, it'll be fantastic don't you think? Of course, it will, now you go finish finalizing all the details of next week, then I want you to decide a vacation destination immediately, and that's an order!

Before she can even say anything else he starts heading out the ring as Layla is obviously glad her performance was satisfactory, but also a bit confused as to where she could even go for this surprise vacation. And the fans' interest is definitely peaked by this "guest host" concept of past Superstars.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A guest host is going to be running things next week? And it's a past Superstar? Who could it be?

[Corey Graves]
Well it's Canada, maybe...just maybe, a former World Champion? Maybe Anarchy becomes The Peeps Show.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Or even Natalya's uncle Bret Hart?

[Corey Graves]
What about Bobby Roode? IS IT GOING TO BE GLORIOUS?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps a little Stratusfaction is in order from Trish Stratus?

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:53 pm

MFW guest hosts

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:02 pm

Plot twist: Vince lied about the "guest" and really Edge is running Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Frowonder wrote:

Plottier twist:  He lied about the vacation and he's gonna fire her when she doesn't show up for the show.

And then Edge is like THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR SLAPPING ME BITCH

And then he remembers he kind of had a change of heart about her and is suddenly felt with sadness.

Plottiest twist:   The host is Calgary Kid. And he unmasks as Stephanie, because Russo.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:05 am

P.R Son wrote:
Frowonder wrote:

Plottier twist:  He lied about the vacation and he's gonna fire her when she doesn't show up for the show.

And then Edge is like THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR SLAPPING ME BITCH

And then he remembers he kind of had a change of heart about her and is suddenly felt with sadness.

Plottiest twist:   The host is Calgary Kid. And he unmasks as Stephanie, because Russo.

Implying we'd be dumb enough to hire Russo
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:20 am

We cut to the another segment to see Renee Young sitting across from Seth Rollins

(Renee Young)
Hello there XWL universe I am Renee Young and joining me today is none other than the architect Seth Rollins! Thank you Seth for joining me and if you don't mind in just gonna dive into it, what is it that you want her Seth?

Seth laughs lightly and shakes his head

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Maxresdefault
(Seth Rollins)
I think I've been making that obvious. What I want here in XWL is The World Heavyweight Championship. That championship is what drives me to push myself each and everyday and if I want to prove that I'm the best like I know I'm the best, than I need that title. I had to watch my Shield mates each have their moment, their time on top of the mountain. Well Roman got demolished by the Wyatts and I beat Dean on the biggest stage of them all. It's my time to show what I've got

(Renee Young)
You know Seth, some say that not only are you being foolish not capitalizing on jumping into the I.C. Scene after beat Seth but by only tunnel visioning the World title you are disrespecting the I.C. And Elite title

Seth rubs his beard in thought. He makes a 'hmmmm' noise before finally responding to Renee

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Fce49212e4241f15955d23207bd0aa7e
(Seth Rollins)
I don't mean any disrespect to anyone nor their titles. I would love to put on another classic with Sami like we always do and of course I want a chance to conquer the beast Brock Lesnar...but that's not where my road leads me. Their are others lined up in that line way before me. Let JBL and Barret show what they got. And give a younger guy a chance to try and conquer the beast. No I want what I've always wanted. To be the best and to face the best. And to do that I need to be standing as your World Heavyweight Champion. There are a lot of new talented faces. Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, Pete Dunn I mean the list goes on and on but, and I say this with the utmost respect, when you talk Seth Rollins...I'm on a league of my own

Seth leans back, not with an arrogant smile on his face but a genuine one

That genuine smile doesn't end up lasting more than about 3 seconds before Seth would get hit from behind and sent flying down to the ground face first. The camera wasn't in perfect position to capture just what in the hell has just occurred as it literally happened in an instant, upon a quick readjustment from the camera operator it is now clear what has blindsided Seth Rollins from behind, none other then the Samoan Submission Machine himself, SAMOA JOE!!!!!

Joe wastes no time in pouncing on the grounded Seth Rollins with quick and effective punches to the back of his head, meanwhile, Renee Young can be seen getting the hell out of dodge before getting caught up in the crossfire, and honestly? who the hell could blame her! This could get out of hand real fast and it appears as though it's going too because Joe opts to follow up those strikes to the back of Seth's head by picking him up and tossing him full force into the concrete wall which causes Seth's back to smack into it full force. Seth crumbles down to his knees in agony but Joe doesn't appear to be done just yet.

Joe hits Rollins with about 5-6 more punches to the face before grabbing him and sending him flying to the outside of the interview set and out into the main hallway in which the wrestlers and staff use to navigate the locker room. Rollins would end up landing back first into one of those big equipment carts which once again caused his back to absorb the brunt of the impact. Joe scans the area and notices that a catering table is set up literally right next to the equipment cart in which Seth is currently laid up against. Joe gets an evil little grin come across his face as he approaches Seth and grabs him by his throat.

(Samoa Joe)
Blame yourself for this architect, I warned you, I warned ALL OF YOU!!! I said Joe was on the hunt and I said that NO ONE is safe in this company as long as I'm around, but it seems you didn't take that advice did you Seth? You let your guard down and that's about to prove to be a FATAL underestimation on your part . See, ya gotta understand something Seth, EVERYONE IS MARKED!!! And you? You're just first up on Joe's hit list. So now Seth, I'm gonna make an example out of you and show the world that Joe is on the hunt, and when Joe gets his hands on you, JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rollins swings a right hand at Joe in an effort of defiance but at this stage, it's useless because Joe caught Seth's hand in mid swing and countered with a powerful headbutt which nearly KO's Rollins, but Joe is able to scoop up Rollins in a Uranage hold just before he crumbles to the ground and sends him crumbling through the catering table with a thunderous Uranage.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Superstar-spotlight-samoa-joe-ja-620x350

Referees were alerted to the situation by some bystanders backstage and respond to the commotion, they call for security to remove Joe from the area so that the medical team can attend to Seth but it turns out that no security is needed because Joe just displays a vicious sadistic look on his face before walking away. Medical staff rush to the scene and Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:16 pm

We return backstage to a secluded part of the arena-- the signs in the room hint that the camera is probably placed in the boiler room. The camera was of a little poorer quality, looking as if the camera had been broken, but it was fixed. In view of the camera was Finn Balor who was handcuffed to part of a machine in the room; Balor looked rough, like he had taken a lot of punishment, his wounds were obvious. Balor sat on the floor in pain with his hands behind his back staring up at the light. He looked up at the light until he heard a voice.

???

You call yourself a demon, huh?

At the sound of the voice in the distance Balor's breathing began to speed up and he began to shake. Footsteps could be heard walking towards Balor, as well as something being dragged on the floor. As the footsteps got closer, The lights in the room began to dim and the room got darker, and darker until a tower of a man stood over Finn Balor. Balor stood face to face with the mountain of a man trying to hold a brave look in his eye. The man puts down the object he was dragging, and upon standing back up, Finn spits in his face. The man rose slowly, laughing as he rose, then in one swift moment, he strikes Balor on his stomach, by that point the light had exposed the face on the Mysterious man and it was the Undertaker. The Undertaker strikes Balor on the stomach again, Balor grunts in pain. Balor core was a bright red, and one eye seemed swelled up, it seemed as though he was tortured. Balor, off the second punch to the stomach, plops to the floor and the Undertaker turns his back to Balor and begins to talk. Balor just looks up.

The Undertaker

In my opinion, you deserve the same penalty as Wyatt, if not worse, but I want to see you suffer.. You need to be taught a lesson. You think you really could have opposed me and get away with it? How stupid you must be. Every man who has stepped deliberately in my path has been put down by my hand, but you are the worst one yet. I've dealt with the rich, the egotistical, the lustful, but I have not had to deal with an imitation. You call yourself a demon, in fact the demon king, but you have no idea what a true demon is , OR, what qualifies. You think by adding some body paint you can compare to the likes of me, don't be stupid, YOU are a mortal. YOU are nothing, but an imitation of me. And it is the very fact that you give yourself such a title that I am going to Kill you, but first, I want to remind you of your true descent. First I want you to see your own blood splatter on the floor for the last time before I send you to Hell and claim your soul. You obsess about being a demon, well now you are in the presence of one of the most terrifying demons to infest this planet. I will show you how a true demon acts-- the lengths I will take to slowly destroy your body, and watch your mind and will to live deteriorate and as you beg for mercy, just laugh at another broken man. You will scream as loud as you can, but after a while it will hit you: no one is coming to save you; You will live your last moments knowing that you are alone, and this "persona" of the demon king was a fake and that you don't hold a candle to the real monsters. You don't even know the definition of demon... I've been to Hell and back and the horrors that await. I am going to enjoy every last moment of tearing you apart and taking your souland by the end of the night, even the 'brave Demon King' Finn Balor will know not to get in my way and piss me off.. Listen to me boy, you will never, EVER, be capable to be like a true demon. You don't believe me? Let me remind you of your real blood...  

The Undertaker kicks Finn Balor as hard as he can in the ribs; upon impact blood bursts from the mouth of Finn Balor. Balor flops to his side and begins coughing up more and more blood. The Undertaker just stands over the body and mutters "How Pathetic." Undertaker the reaches down and forces Finn Balor to his feet, as Balor stood their with his hands still behind his back and blood stained on his face Undertaker shows no remorse and begins throwing lefts and rights on abdomen of the demon king. Balor eventually takes enough shots to the stomach and endures enough he passes out. Balor just collapses to the floor and The Undertaker just laughs in both angry and satisfaction. Undertaker goes back to what he dragged over and upon inspection in the light it was a branding iron. The Undertaker looks at it and throws it to the ground, not deeming Balor worthy. Instead he reaches in his pocket of his coat and pulls out a key to the handcuffs. He unlocks the cuffs and Balor's hands thud to the concrete floor. Undertaker walks over to Balor and grabs his leg.

The Undertaker

Lets go for a ride Finn, I have some time before Aries fights for his life. And besides, I'm going to give you A chance to get out of my path. I am washing my hands clean of you, for now at least, but if you so desire to get in my way, next time I won't hesitate to send you the Fire called Hell.

Undertaker begins to drag Finn Balor out of the room by his ankle. When the door opens the Camera shuts off. The Deadman is on the loose and with him a victim.. Where Finn will end up, we will all find out before the night's over... Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:58 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 L0ilo
We return to XWL to the sight of Edge walking through the arena. Edge seemed more angry than we had seen him in a few weeks, the look in his eyes said it all: he might actually seriously hurt somebody. Edge stomped his way through the backstage area until a brave camera man stopped to talk to him.

Camera Man

Excuse me? Edge? Are you.. okay?

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Hqdefault

EDGE

Am I okay? AM I OKAY? How dare you ask such a stupid question. Last week I had a match with the bald old man, Goldberg and I proved I am the Best Damn Wrestler yet again, but after my match.. Oh after my victory over Goldy, a coward, an asshole, decides to attack me. Now I may be another human being, but he forgot who I am: an unstable, Rated R fighter. Austin Aries last week assaulted me then comes walking in here like he owns the damn place, of course I'm angry. He thinks he can attack me and get away with it, and on top of that he calls himself the "best". Well let me tell you what I am thinking: When I get my hands on that Bitch I am going to beat his ass so bad he is going to drop to the bottom of the card. Every thought of him thinking he is better than me will vanish, along with his hopes and dreams of being a champion, and I am going to destroy him ten times over and all that will remain is a disabled commentator who USED to be able to wrestle. Corey Graves two point oh.. As for tonight he is going to learn something: I AM the best, and if you start trouble with me, I End it and I will make sure his world crumbles at my feet. Austin better get ready because he is gonna know how bad things get when I get pissed.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Backstage%2BTalk

As Edge finishes his thoughts the Cameraman backs away before something bad happens. Edge angrily stomps off as we head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:39 am

Strowman takes a step but falls to a knee exhausted

6...7...8...:
[/b]
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:04 am

We cut to our current segment to find April sitting in the middle of the ring. The arena is all dark except for a spotlight on April and some lighters lit around the arena. April is still bandaged heavily and after the brutal match with Rosemary last week she doesn't look in any better shape. She fiddles with the microphone for a bit before bringing it to their lips

(Sister April)
I told a cocky young woman weeks ago that I deal in facts. I told her that I was voted Woman superstar of the year. I was. I told her that I would walk out of Final Stand the champion. I did. I told her that I'm the best this division has to offer. And I am. I don't lie, I'm more than just a creepy face that likes to scare kids and the others in the back. In smart, and can even be compassionate. That brings me to my point here tonight. The Sisterhood. The Sisterhood is my family. They are precious to my heart and when they're good name is attacked well that's one of the things that angers me most. And last week their good name was attacked. By my soon to be Sister and newest member of my family, Natalya

The crowd loudly show their appreciation for The Queen of Harts. "Natalya! Natalya! Natalya!" Break out. Some people boo but that's a low minority. April doesn't smear at the chants but instead smiles and waits patiently for them to die down. When they do she begins to speak

(Sister April)
She called my family "brainwashed" slaves to me who can't think to themselves. It's a lie born from ignorance of who I am and what we are. Don't kidnap moms and aunts, teachers or things like that. No...you see these women come to me willingly. These are victims of physical, mental, and even sexual abuse. These are depressed, stressed, sometimes suicidal women. I don't hurt people, I heal them! And I do it by using fear

April stands up and begins to circle the ring. The spotlight follows her, giving almost an ironic heaven like glow to someone obviously so wicked. April turns to the crowd, almost speaking to each and everyone personally

(Sister April)
Fear rules over everybody in the world. We're all scared of something. Even me. But what matters is how you twist that fear to your favor. You don't let it control you! No you control IT! And that's what I do with my Sisterhood. I show them that fear doesn't have to break you. When you admit you're afraid it is insane the things that you can accomplish! Just look at Natalya! By admitting her fear of me, by facing me, she has become stronger than ever! She gave into it and now she's up for a title shot in one of the if not most dangerous matches in XWL with the most dangerous woman in XWL. However...As long as she lies to herself, telling herself that she isn't afraid to be locked in a cage with me, she will lose. And when she loses she will join my family. We will open her with open arms even though she rejected us for so long because we know to look to the future. We know that love is key in the Sisterhood

April spreads her arms wide as she gets a few cheers but mostly audible boos from the crowd

[Corey Graves]
Every week I hear her talk and it sounds like she's getting even crazier sometimes

[Mauro Ranallo]
Not sure that's even possible at this point

The titantron lights up pink as Natalya's theme sounds to a "POP!" from the audience. But instead of the lights returning to normal, the ramp lighting up, or even the usual graphics that illuminate the stage itself, everything remains dark, as if...something was preventing the darkness from being lifted. Moments later The Number One Contender steps out from behind the curtain, and a spotlight falls down on her, lighting only her up, keeping her surroundings pitch black.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm honestly not sure what to make of this...

[Corey Graves]
Natalya rudely interupting, or the blackened abyss that has become our ringside area?

The camera pans out, to show the spotlight guiding Natalya down the ramp, while another shines over The Women's Champion within the ring. Natalya stops as she reaches the end of the ramp, stone-faced, not letting the scene she's found herself in deter her confidence. With a quick look up in the air at the only source of light around her, she nods mouthing "I'm the light that will cast you and your darkness out April." She continues down to the ring, stepping inside of it, and the two spot lights shine over Natalya and Sister April, the women who will step inside Hell in a Cell in six weeks at Downpour for The Women's Championship.  

[Natalya]
If you think for even a second I'm going to buy into this "love" malarkey, then I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken. See, I've seen how you show "love" and it involves a noose, it involves assaulting them to the point blood drips down their face, and then you trap them god knows where torturing them until they become your "sister" and by that, I mean mindless zombie. Forced to listen to your sermons, and do your bidding, because that's all they are to you, servants to carry out your sick and twisted wishes...

The Queen of Harts tilts her head for a moment, staring into the emotionless eyes of The Women's Champion before her. 

[Natalya]
But not me, no...you can't break me, you've tried...oh, you've tried so VERY hard to break me, to make me into one of your "sisters." But I will never serve you, nor will I call you my "sister" because you and I? We have two VERY different definitions of what it means to be "sisters." Sisters lift each other up, they support one another, they CARE for one another! You wouldn't know a damn thing about what it means to care for another person because you April? You're nothing more than a parasitic brat leeching off of your "followers" using them for all their worth until they're no longer useful. Wanna prove me wrong? Wanna help me see the "light?" Well then April, how about you explain to me  and everyone here tonight why the last time you found yourself within the unforgiving walls of Hell in a Cell, you betrayed the man that gave you this "power?"

April let's out a shrill laugh at the question. April continues to laugh until eventually the humor fades from her face. A livid expression forms on her face

(Sister April)
You want to know why I betrayed Bray Wyatt? Let me tell you something Natalya. Something I've never told anyone before. The Sister April project was a failure. I am not what Bray Wyatt set out to create. Bray Wyatt chose AJ to be a spirit for Abigail to take. Because that is what Wyatt values the most in this life. But when Bray spent that long weekend something else was created. Me. Bray knew instantly that I wasn't what he wanted. So instead of throwing me away he chose to do nothing. I was offered no guidance into this world! All I had to go off of were the words and stories I heard Bray preaching in the darkness of AJ's mind and her memories. I was not Abigail so Bray treated me as if I never existed. You didn't find it weird that Bray and I were never together after my birth? Well that's why. Because he didn't care about me!

There is a bitterness in April's voice. There seems to be raw emotion in her voice, a contrast to her usual calm demeanor

(Sister April)
I was taught that weakness breeds failure. And you DONT fail Bray Wyatt. While he may not have accepted me he would not stand for me to tarnish his name. I learned that the hard way. My first week I lost against Mickie James. And the next I lost to Bayley

April gets a far away look in her eyes and if you look closely you can see a slight bit of fear in those usually glossed over eyes

(Sister April)
The things that Bray did to me makes what I did to you look like child's play. I learned that there was nothing I could rely but myself. So I bid my time. I trained and I kept to myself. Knowing that just being attached to Bray would make me an outcast. Not that I really wanted to get to know the cattiness of the women around here. That's when I met you...

April's feature soften a little as she stares Natalya in the eye

(Sister April)
You were so different then Bray. You were kind. You had compassion. You were what I wanted to be like. But after every show I was reminded of what I am. What I was supposed to be. I could never be like you Nattie. And watching time and time of people taking advantage of you I wasn't sure I could stand it. So I went on my way, watching Wyatt. Watching him fail that is. This man tormented and looked down on me while he was losing?! I wasn't going to be judged by someone like him! I would do something about him! So I did. I went into Hell in the Cell and gave him a dose of cruel irony! I dressed as his precious Abigail and I cost him his title. That "Power" you said he gave me? He didn't give me that. I TOOK it! Unlike Bray I DO care. I haven't hurt these women, they follow me of their accord! My bidding? Every match I've won, every deed I've done has been done by MY hand! I don't put them in harms way because I care! I don't throw anyone away. Because I know the feeling of being abandoned. I know the isolation of being alone. I don't like it. I never want to go back to it...

April trails off. She looks lost, almost in thought. April just stares at Natalya, as if her brain is trying to catch up with the rest of her. The Anvilette stands there, a part of her after hearing that wants to be the nurturing Nattie that has been there for the division when they've had bad times...but as the sympathy seeps in, it seeps back out because of everything April's put Natalya through within the last 7 months.

[Natalya]
You know, I'm deeply sorry you had to deal with that, to be some creation gone wrong, but if you think that changes anything? Well then let me clear up the confusion because it doesn't. If your "Sisterhood" are willing participants, if you're strong women that make your own decisions...then everything you've done, every cruel action of yours, was your choice. You chose to be this, to continue on this path...to drag me into this twisted mess and ironically TRY to turn me into something I wasn't. And instead of accepting me for who I am, you've poked and prodded every step of the way to change me, to forcefully hold me captive, and against my will, shape me into what your idea of me is. You may believe that what you've done to your "sisters" what you've tried to do to me, is "good" but it isn't. When you wrapped that rope around my neck, and pulled, over...and over...AND OVER...when you slapped me, and PULLED AGAIN...when you left me sitting in silence, blinded by the darkness, BEGGING FOR YOU TO LET ME GO...that, THAT was because you cared? No, that was because you're a monster, April...every bit of good in you left a long time ago, and monsters belong in a cage, which is where I will leave you at Downpour when I walk out as THE NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

April seems to mull over Nattie's words before drawing a small smile

(Sister April)
See...that's where you're wrong. If I had no kindness left...no one would have ever heard from you again. You see I did try to accept you for who you are. It's you who won't accept me for who I am! But as long as I stay champ you, no, the whole division has to accept me! The Queen of the Darkness! You're not walking out of Downpour the champion! You're walking out my sister! You seem to think that im all alone like I was then..

April smirks as the spotlight on the two dim

(Sister April)
...But I'm never alone anymore Nattie

The two spotlights finally go out. Surrounding April and Natalya in cold darkness. One small light pops up from what looks like outside of the ring. Then another. Two multiplies to four. And so on until the ring is surrounded by lanterns! You can see from the lights that something seems off about the ring. Finally one more light lights up, behind April. Her crazed expression is highlighted as she laughs shrill like. The lights finally come back on and Natalya looks around with a bewildered expression. Surrounding April and Natalya is a steel cage! And behind April is a hooded figure of The Sisterhood. April grins at the structure as The Queen of Harts turns her attention back to The Women's Champion

(Sister April)
This is just a taste of the hell you and I will descend into at Downpour. It's wonderful really. I know you didn't have a match last week. And it sounds like you have nothing for this week either. I'd hate for you to be off your game come our match. So let's say we do this, you battle a member of my Sisterhood that's just been dying to meet you inside of this steel cage? Don't worry, she been training and I think she may just surprise you with how good she's gotten! Think you can handle her?

A noticeable gulp follows from Natalya, it's easy to forget in the moment, that April has this "power" that what seemed like a one on one affair was happening while surrounded by The Sisterhood, and somewhere along the lines a cage lowered around them...it's a bit much to process immediately, she tries to not let April see she's momentarily shaken, but the smile on The Champion's easily does.

[Natalya]
I can handle ANYTHING you throw my way! You may think this, all of this frightens me? But I back down from no woman, I've proven that to you over and over again...even through repeated failures, I've kept coming back for more. So whoever that is? If they want to be locked in this cage with me? If you want to throw your "sister" who you care so deeply about, someone that's probably never even stepped in a ring, against one of the best-trained professionals in the world, then I guess that shows how much you value your "Sisterhood" then doesn't it? But fine, we'll put on a show for you, and I'll give you a look what's in store for you at Downpour when this "thing" between us FINALLY ends in Hell!

April smiles widely and even begins to laugh

(Sister April)
Great! I'm so glad you agreed! I wish you luck. I need to prepare for Charlotte. Gonna enjoy taking Charlotte down a peg. Do try to not be too rough on our dear Sister Nattie

With that April walks past Nattie and opens the cage doors. She exits but curiously the woman who was standing behind her doesn't leave. In stead the woman sets down her lantern

[Corey Graves]
Who could she possibly think could take on Natalya?

The woman lowers her hood slowly. As the hood comes off there is a collective gasp around the arena. The woman has black hair with blue dye in it. Her skin tone is pale as a ghost. But the most unsettling sight are her all white pupil-less eyes. The woman tilts her head and smiles slightly. Nattie backs up, shaking her head back and forth and muttering "no...it can't be..."

[Mauro Ranallo]
Is that...Mia Yim?...

[Corey Graves]
We haven't seen Mia since Sister April ended her title reign back in The Main-Event of Roulette!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Apparently, she's been with The Sisterhood all this time...Natalya doesn't know what to think.

[Corey Graves]
She better figure it out fast, before April ended Mia's reign, Mia was the woman that couldn't be stopped, hell she ended the career of our General Manager!

[Mauro Ranallo]
And being locked in a cage with a woman like her, especially after whatever Sister April did to her...that's quite dangerous.

Obviously a bit thrown off by the reveal, Natalya looks around, as The Sisterhood surround the cage, and the bell sounds...

[Mauro Ranallo]
That could have been disasterous!

[Corey Graves]
That package piledriver is no joke.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But Natalya managed to avoid it, and now...she's had enough of this, she's starting to climb.

Carefully, given the fact this type of match is new to her, Natalya begins to scale the wall, almost losing her footing but managing to maintain her position. As she get higher, The Sisterhood start strangely rooting her on...they dig their fingers through the wall, lifting themselves up, almost starting to climb with Natalya....she's not sure what to do in this scenario, The Queen of Harts continues to climb, but as she reaches the top, staring right in her face are several members of The Sisterhood, and they begin to hold onto the wall with one hand, extending the other to Natalya, as if they wanted her to take their hand, and together they would help her escape...it's a very strange situation, one Natalya can't seem to process. She remains standing there, losing crucial time to escape, and suddenly they all jump down to the floor, and as she turns, confused, Mia Yim is back to her feet, and she starts pulling on Natalya's leg, when that doesn't work she scales the wall each standing on the top rope in a precarious situation, Mia tries to slam Natalya's face against the cage but it's blocked, instead Natalya with fury in her eyes, and a handful of her hair bashes Mia's face onto the wall...she slumps down, and the fans pop...seeing the position she's lowered to...they see the look in Natalya's eyes, and without hesitation she lifts Mia up...AND LEAPS OFF THE ROPES CRASHING DOWN WITH A SICKENING POWERBOMB!

[Corey Graves]
Good god the impact of that powerbomb sent chills down my spine!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Anvilette sending a POWERFUL message to The Women's Champion with that move right there!

As Natalya stumbles back up to her feet, she looks around, and with her eyes staring straight into April's she begins to lock in THE SHARPSHOOTER! Adding the pressure, Mia's about to tap it's pretty much impossible to endure after that hard impact...but Natalya ups the torque, even more, bridging back...INTO THE BRIDGED SHARPSHOOTER THAT MADE APRIL TAP OUT TWO WEEKS AGO! INSTANTLY MIA SCREAMS AND TAPS, POUNDING THE CANVAS! The fans cheer with glee as Natalya lets go, and she's declared the winner.

[Corey Graves]
Now that was a bit excessive...

[Mauro Ranallo]
She's stepping inside the most brutal match type in all of wrestling, if she has any hope of beating the unbeatable, she's got to be able to go "there." And given that fact that bridged variation of The Sharpshooter proved very effective in scoring her first ever victory over Sister April, earning her the number one contendership, she's gotta keep the momentum up.

The cage begins to rise as her theme sounds, and the cheers continue, a victorious Natalya ignoring the referee trying to raise her hand, instead staring at April, who just smiles...a smile that doesn't make sense, a smile that you would think would be anger at what Natalya just did, but instead...it's a genuine smile, that's all. The two stare at one another, Natalya motioning around her waist that she's the one that'll be leaving "hell" as Women's Champion, as The Sisterhood drag Mia out of the ring, and raise her up in their arms above their heads, slowly carrying her up the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya cites herself as "unbreakable" and if she's got any chance of beating the "unbeatable" she's going to have to be that and more when they became the first women to be locked inside Satan's Structure in SIX years.

[Corey Graves]
Not since Layla and Mickie James have any women walked into Hell, but at Downpour in Six weeks, Natalya and Sister April will do just that, upping the ante as a Women's Championship Match, where if Natalya loses...she must finally join The Sisterhood.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's been almost 8 months, but their story is nearing it's end. Will Natalya finally stop the woman has that reigned terror on this division for so long? Or will her reluctance to join her prove futile when she's left with no other choice? One thing's for certain, Downpour when these two women close out the show inside Hell in a Cell...everything changes, and one woman loses everything.

April starts backing up the ramp, still smiling Natalya's way, and The Third Generation Superstar mounts the second rope, staring at her, shouting "You put me through hell, and that's exactly what I will put you through! THIS ENDS APRIL, DO YOU HEAR ME? What I did to your "sister" is nothing compared to what I will do to you!" continuing to drive home the fact that this is an intense match ahead, Natalya's met only...still...with that peculiar smile across the face of The Women's Champion. Their eyes remain locked with one another as we fade.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:58 am

The camera fades to a shot of sunny, blue sky. There is the sound of birds chirping and wind rustling through the leaves of a nearby tree. The camera slowly turns until an aerial view of Brother Nero's yard is visible.
Brother Nero is shirtless, manicuring the finely detailed design featured in his custom landscaping.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 2016-010

As the camera descends towards Brother Nero, a grim look of determined frustration is plastered upon his face. Seconds later, Brother Nero seems to become aware of the fact that he is being filmed, and jerks his head up towards the camera. As he sees it, his face quickly changes to a look of rage. As this happens, the screen flashes to a red filter and begins to scan Brother Nero.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Images14

Brother Nero lashes out and attempts to hit the drone that has targeted onto him, but just misses as the drone swings out of the way. Broken Matt walks into view.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Vanguard One amazing job finding Brother Nero..

Broken Matt looks upon Brother Nero

.:A BrokenMatt Hardy:.
Have we learned anything yet MULE?

Brother Nero slumps to the ground and places his face into his hands.

-Brother Nero-
Matt...you were right...
No matter what I do I can't seem to shake it.

Brother Nero looks up at Matt.

-Brother Nero-
I don't understand why this is happening to me. The match was going beautifully, I had Sheamus beat. Then I went for the Swanton bomb and everything went dark. As I was falling through the air it felt like I was no longer in control of myself. Then it hit. Like a car crash.

You see that right that...

Broken Matt walks closer Brother Nero until he is standing right next to him. Broken Matt continues to look at at Brother Nero as he looks forward.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Maxresdefault

That right there is what I have been looking for in you MULE. A light has been cast upon you, but the question is where is your breaking point?

Broken Matt circles around Brother Nero, and he inches closer to Brother Nero's ear to whisper for dramatic effect but still is able to be heard by the camera.

When will you snap?

Broken Matt withdraws to his previous stance before leaning in. He once again begins to circle Brother, and he stops once they are face to face.

I have stripped you down to your very core. The breaking should arise very soon, and I am excited to see when that moment finally happens. Who shall you become? Oh so many possibilities, but I do know the Seven Deities shall turn you into something that will greatly aid me.

Brother Nero turns to look at Broken Matt.

-Brother Nero-
I feel like a part of me has fractured away and is hanging by a thread. I feel so empty. I find it hard to focus on anything. Even my art seems like a shell of what it once was. It's all I can do to keep moving forward but I don't know how long I can keep it up. I miss my daughter. I miss my brother. Not Broken Matt, but the Matt I grew up with.

A slight smile crosses the face of Broken Matt

A part of you has been fractured? Do you mean to say.... Broken? Your daughter shall be returned to you when you break, and far as your brother. He is OBSOLETE, and he shall be never seen ever A GAIN.

Brother Nero nods at Broken Matt and reaches out, placing his hand onto Vanguard 1.

Ahhhh... yes WONDERFUL idea Brother Nero we must be making our way to the An Arch Key!

Broken Matt places his hand upon Vanguard One.

Vanguard One if you would please relocate us to Boise, Idaho at the Taco Bell Arena as we have matches to par take in!

A blinding flash of light illuminates the area surrounding the brothers and they suddenly disappear, followed by a loud crack of thunder. Seconds later, they reappear in the ring at Anarchy. Mere moments pass until...

A big smile appears on the Broken Matt Hardy, and begins to sing along to Brother Nero's theme song. Jeff with a look of defeat in his eyes when Seth Rollins theme starts up. At that moment Broken Matt turns towards the ramp, and extends his arms out wide, and begins laughing hysterically to himself while watching Seth Rollins makes his way down the ramp.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 8

He quickly gets into the ring as Broken Matt makes his exit, and stands of the corner of Brother Nero.

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 UbKYwzpXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 HLnqKYA

Seth Rollins celebrates his win, and gets out of the ring quickly as Broken Matt grabs for a microphone. He rolls into the ring, and gets up to his feet then looks down upon Brother Nero. Broken Matt just shakes his head in disgust.

For a mule who has an empty vessel that I have DELETED. You actually showed a little bit of passion, but that still it was not good enough. Your OBSOLETE passion was not enough to aid you to victory. I mean if your trying to prove to me that your are BROKEN well it just isn't good enough..

Broken Matt kneels down next to Brother Nero

I mean do you want to see your daughter again? You haven't even begun the stages of becoming Broken. I thought I finally snapped some actual sense into your thick head, but I now see that you do not want your Broken daughter back, but don't worry she's in the good capable hands of Senor Benjamin..

At these words, Brother Nero seems to snap out of his defeat. He gets up and grabs the microphone out of Broken Matt's hand. A look of rage is shown on his face as he begins to scream at Broken Matt.

-Brother Nero-
BROKEN?! YOU WANT BROKEN?!

Brother Nero drops the mic with a thump and immediately turns towards the referee who was still in the ring and delivers a twist of fate.

Broken Matt begins laughing hysterically into the mic as he is entertained as to what is transpiring before him.

Brother Nero continues to yell at Broken Matt but it is inaudible without the microphone. Brother Nero then rolls out of the ring and begins to clear off the top of the announce table.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Jeff what are you doing?!?! Stop!

He then rolls back into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, still yelling at Broken Matt who has a look of joy on his face. Brother Nero points at the announce table as if he is about to jump.

.:Corey Graves:.
Brother Nero don't do it!

Instead, he descends from the turnbuckle and again rolls under the ropes to the ringside.

Oh thank god.. Do you see what happening here? Broken Matt has pushed Jeff Hardy to his limit

He then starts digging about under the ring before pulling out a table and a ladder.

WHAT!! NO?!?!?!

He then sets the table up on top of the announcers table and slides the ladder into the ring before following it. The ladder is then set up in the ring. Brother Nero frantically begins to climb the ladder and quickly finds himself standing precariously on top of the ladder.

.:Corey Graves:.
BROTHER NERO!!!!!

Broken Matt watches on with eagerness in his eyes, and chomping his teeth together.

With one last violent scream at Broken Matt, Brother Nero leaps from the ladder and sends himself hurdling in a Swanton Bomb towards the tables he had just set up.

GET SOMEONE OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Broken Matt extends his arms out wide, and laughs madly as he sees the carnage of Brother Nero's body.

His body crashes through the table and the announce table with a resounding crash. He lays in a heap surrounded by piles of debris, his leg twitching. The entire audience falls into a hush at the probable serious injury they had just witnessed. Broken Matt exits the ring, and walks casually to Brother Nero, and again bends down looking upon Brother Nero.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Brothernero

YOU ARE BROKEN!!!!

Broken Matt picks Brother Nero up to his feet, and helps him to the back. As the screen fades to black leaving everyone in question of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Balor vs. Black   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:30 pm

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 EdvbdxpXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 EroilLu

Corey Graves:
He’s finally here! It’s Aleister Black! Get ready Mauro cause the Anti-Hero has arrived!

Black rises from the smoke as he looks toward the ring ready to fight.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 EMZU4wC

Black makes his way to the ring as the crowd cheers. He then jumps into the ring and begins meditating as he waits for his opponent.

After Black makes his entrance, the camera goes to the stage as Balor’s music hits. The crowd waits for Balor to come out but there seems to be no sign of him.

Corey Graves:
Is Finn even going to make it to his match? Undertaker still has him and is making him suffer as we speak!

Balor’s music continues as there is still no sign of him.

Mauro Ranallo:
I wouldn’t count the Demon out yet, but if he doesn’t show up soon, Black will win by forfeit!

Balor’s music stops as the crowd goes silent… A heartbeat echoes around the arena as the spotlight appears on Finn at the top of the stage. With bruises and blood covering his body, Balor limps to the ring slowly with his eyes dead on his opponent.

Corey Graves:
Oh My God, Ranallo! How did Balor make it? There's no way he escaped from Taker!

Mauro Ranallo:
I don't know Corey, but how much does Balor have left in him? Look at him! He’s bloody and broken. There’s no way he can compete!

Balor finally makes it to the ring as he rolls in. The doctors make their way to Balor with rags and medical equipment hoping to help Balor. As they clean the blood off of him, he pushes them away and motions the ref to start the match.

Mauro Ranallo:
Here we go Corey! We’ll see how much Balor can withstand because there is no way he is going to win this match.

Corey Graves:
Agreed. There is no chance for him against Aleister Black.

The referee rings the bell and the match starts.

SPOILERS!

Black stands above his victim looking out into the crowd. A broken Balor lays on the ground nearly motionless. Aleister Black then exits the ring and walks backstage. The camera then cuts back to Finn Balor in the middle of the ring.

Corey Graves:
This man needs a stretcher, maybe even a body bag. There is no way he can walk, let alone make it to his feet.

Balor begins to crawl towards the ropes slowly, reaching his hand out asking for a mic.

Mauro Ranallo:
Do you see this Corey? Balor has no quit in him! Where is he even getting the energy to crawl?

Balor lifts himself up using the ropes for support. He looks out to the crowd as he puts the mic to his face.

Finn Balor:
I… want… a… match… NEXT WEEK TAKER! NO RULES! NO DISQUALIFICATIONS! LET’S END THIS! Once and for all. I have nothing left to lose and I will get my revenge. I will redeem myself. I will put my body on the line to get what I want. You are just another roadblock standing in the way to my ultimate goal. Next week, you will see the true nightmares that I live inside. I will open a world so evil, that you can't even stand being there, and after I'm done with you... I'm going after the Elite Title.

Balor drops the mic as he rolls out the ring. He sits on the apron for a second as he struggles to stand up properly. Balor then limps slowly up the ramp as the camera cuts to the next scene.

Last edited by IIYoungg on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:06 pm

As XWL returns from a commercial break JBL and Barrett are standing in the ring waiting for their match to begin. the referee ring the bell.

JBL is knocked out on the mat after suffering a devastating winds of change from Wade Barrett. Barrett smiling realizing this match is over. He makes his way over to JBL but stops dead in his tracks when...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:27 pm

Normal Match
XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 4zmjhalXWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 RpkLp1e

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Spoiler-alert-dw

After Edge kicked out of yet another Codebreaker, Jericho goes to a corner to collect his thoughts on what he has to do to put Edge away. Jericho got more irritated by the second as Edge began to get back to his feet. In his frustration, Chris Jericho rolls out of the ring. Edge finally gets back to his feet, but notices Jericho is outside the ring by the commentary tables, but in his pursuit he notices someone is coming down the ramp over his shoulder.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Xel5yh

Right before Edge got out of the ring, Edge noticed Austin Aries was in the building and heading straight for the Rated R Superstar. As Austin made his way to ringside Edge waited in the ring staring down on Aries, practically begging Austin to try and fight him. However, with his focus on Aries, Edge forgot about Jericho who was just waiting for Edge to turn around. When he did Edge was greeted with a chair shot to the head, laying out the Rated R Superstar. The ref calls for the bell and the match was over. Edge was declared the victor, even though it was not the finish he probably wanted. After the shot with the chair, Jericho just leaves the ring and goes backstage. Austin Aries, walks up the ramp and admires the fallen Edge again, and laughs.

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 AA.0.0

XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 844

As Edge stands up after the match, he looks straight at Austin Aries and yells " I am gonna kill you ". the stare down continues as the we head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:31 pm

We come to the back to see Layla El, General Manager of XWL's Anarchy! walking through the back, smiling. She struts past backstage crew who are all buzzing around, worried about the show that is already in motion.

"Ah, just the woman I wanted to see!"

Layla stops, almost rolling her eyes as she turns to her right to see Alexa Bliss moving towards her, entering the frame.

[Alexa Bliss]
Layla, how are you tonight? The show going on, just as you planned I would assume.

Before Layla can even respond, Alexa has continued, going into her rant early here.

[Alexa Bliss]
As you can see my match last week went just as planned as will the next few weeks, as long as you're on board with everything here. I mean after all I don't call the shots around here, you do Layla.

[Layla El]
Actually it's the fans that call the shots around here.

Alexa keeps up her attitude, being way too friendly.

[Alexa Bliss]
Ah yes, the fans. The same ones who turned on you when you needed them the most. Great guys they are. This company, this division, was founded by women who didn't care what the fans think though Layla.

Her attitude shifts, getting a tad bit more serious.

[Alexa Bliss]
This division became a hallmark because of people like Maryse. People like Kaitlyn. People like Michelle McCool, or Mickie James. Then after XWL reopened it's doors, we have people like yourself and Mia-

Alexa slides that way off to the right, trying to save herself.

[Alexa Bliss]
Me, self! Yeah, me! You and I, we've brought this division to new heights. We do what we need to do around here, and we deliver when asked to. Just like, last week! And while I would like to remind you once more that I did exactly what you said I should do, going out and impressing you by beating that over hyped never will be, Miss Brooke, I also want to remind you that now you should go ahead and name me number one contender. I mean after all I-

A familiar chuckle cuts Alexa off mid-sentence as the camera pants over, revealing Dana Brooke. One hand up in disbelief, and the other comfortably placed on her hip.

[Dana Brooke]
Just a second there, little Miss.. "Bliss." Don't tell me you think that after some beginner's luck, you've earned your way up to the top of the food chain?

Dana raises a brow, confused and a little amused by her former opponent's efforts.

[Dana Brooke]
I'll give credit where it's due, you beat me fair and square last week. I made the mistake of underestimating you, but you?

She laughs again, grinning confidently.

[Dana Brooke]
You made the fatal mistake of underestimating me. You might think you know a thing or two because you stepped into the ring with Resident Evil Rosemary, but I've been in the ring with the darkest of them all, Sister April, and I came out on top. If you even think for a second-

The sound of another clearing her throat cuts Dana off and brings everyone's attention to the noise. The camera once again pans over, revealing none other than the Legit Boss, Sasha Banks, who wore a wide smile across dark painted lips of hers.

[SASHA BANKS]
Dana, please. Do us all a favor and shut up.

Sasha brought her attention to Alexa now.

[SASHA BANKS]
She's so annoying, I know.

The former Women's Champion then brought her eyes over to the General Manager and her face lit up a little.

[SASHA BANKS]
And Layla! I hope I'm not interrupting something between you and tweedle dee and tweedle dum, but I was looking for you because I think it's about time that we have a chat, from one boss to another Legit Boss. See what I did there? Been wanting to say that for a while but I haven't had the chance. It's just a couple of things that I think we need to go over. Like, for example, merchandise sales, the fact I haven't got a one on one rematch against April and a thing or two here and there.

She clapped her hands together and began to turn.

[SASHA BANKS]
Great! We can go to your office and ta...

But then Sasha stopped herself, her face turning to wear a more disgusted look as Rosemary walks shoving past Sasha.

.:IGN Rose Rosemary IGN Rose:.
Layla you shall not give any of these women another chance while we are lingering around. This title has been plagued by all these women getting shot after shot. While we have been dominating all of the other women, and watching them all decay from the inside out. It is finally time for the demon assassin to make her ascent to the very top, and when we dethrone A.J. maybe just maybe she will be exposed to what darkness really is, because trust me when I say this. It is not for the faint of heart. Isn't that right Alexa?

Rosemary turns to Alexa, and walks over to her circling her. A look of fear crawls upon the face of Alexa.

Layla do you see this? The fear we strike into others it's uncomparable.

Rosemary then focus here attention towards Layla once again, and walks towards her.

Yet it almost seems you find each of them worthy of this opportunity, but yet their worth is not in question here. The question is why Rosemary hasn't gotten a chance. If I have to go through each, and every single one of these girls then the hive will call for their blood, and the demon assassin shall oblige.

Rosemary turns towards the rest of the women with a slight smirk across her face.

Just then, Dana and Alexa share a glance with each other and seem to come to a mutual agreement. The grab Sasha and shove her forward into Rosemary, who stumbles back a bit. The two blondes then dart off in the opposite direction, while Rosemary shoves The Boss back, prompting in intense stare down between the two.

[Layla El]
ENOUGH!

Rosemary's gaze doesn't leave the Boss, not even for a second, as Layla voices her decision.

[Layla El]
YOU TWO, FREEZE!

And just like that, like a couple of scorned children, Dana and Alexa freeze in their tracks, and slowly turn around to face their consequences.

[Layla El]
I've had just about enough of this nonsense. You two clearly haven't settled your differences from last week, despite your cute little stunt. So, YOU TWO are going to step back in the ring again, TONIGHT.

Dana and Alexa look back and forth at each other, a little confused and shocked by the GM's verdict.

[Layla El]
And you..

The camera shifts back to Sasha Banks and Rosemary, who's wicked eyes have still yet to leave the Boss. Sasha glances back and forth between Rosemary and her boss, with a face of almost disgust towards the decaying superstar.

[Layla El]
The woman who has proved herself and earned shot after shot at the coveted Women's Championship, Sasha Banks, will face the woman who feels she deserves to take down the reigning Champion for a change. You want to prove yourselves? Fine. In the ring, and we can talk about this when I get back.

The 4 Superstars all seem a bit stunned at Layla's decision, as the active GM lets out a sigh and rubs her temples.

[Layla El]
I'm starting to think Vince was right.. Now get out of here, I've got packing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017   XWL Anarchy:  4/3/2017  -  4/10/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 4/3/2017 - 4/10/2017
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next