Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Commentating on matches!

Go down 
+3
P.R Son
KingWolf
Sissel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

Commentating on matches! Empty
PostSubject: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Hey, folks!

I usually commentate on Wrestling Matches when I'm really bored, I've decided to reach out to you guys, for some content in matches!

The idea is, during a recorded match.. or should I say, before it, the recorder must totally mute in-game commentary, send the video file after they're done editing to me, and I'll commentate over the match, this is so that more realism in the match is applied! I'm sick of hearing: "The Future" which is Hideo or someone.. or even "Ace" which is Adam Cole. I also provide additional information on story-lines to make it a bit more realistic, also doing it for fun. Wink

To get a feeling of what my voice is, please take a look here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2GJx8LQpRF_SlpwYk5EWDhDdzQ/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Well since you're uploading your voice, I want to as well.. how does this process work?
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:46 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Well since you're uploading your voice, I want to as well.. how does this process work?

You basically just mute the commentary voice in the options menu, record the match, get it done and over with, and use a program like Audacity, watch the match while recording your voice over it. Once done, export and edit it into the video file, and it should be done. ;P

But please, let me try a match ;c
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Sissel wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

You basically just mute the commentary voice in the options menu, record the match, get it done and over with, and use a program like Audacity, watch the match while recording your voice over it. Once done, export and edit it into the video file, and it should be done. ;P

But please, let me try a match ;c
I get that you're wanting to venture off on this new idea, A test trial and error would probably be suitable first off. So we make sure your voice is syncing well with the mat sounds etc. I was more leaning towards the voice recording itself, I never learned and I'd like to try it out. Audacity was recommended to me a few months ago, I don't know the first thing about video exporting or editing a file unless it's pictures/gifs. Possibly tell me in the chat down below what the hell to do.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:10 pm

I'm not entirely sure how this would be received because not everyone has a "commentator's voice" so to speak so it could end up sounding worse than in game commentary.

Edit:

Your voice is def better than some people who have tried commentating on things before...it all depends really on the interest in this I'd say. It puts more work on you for one.

Two, not everyone watches matches so again might be wasted effort.
Back to top Go down
RCP
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Seems legit.

Can't say I regularly watch matches, but I may check out an occasional few matches to see this work out.

As E/T said, may be wasted, may be cool.

E:
Have you done youtube videos before? You don't sound like anyone in particular, but you have a voice I could definitely picture hearing on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:51 pm

It's like the tag team division. You have to find people who are willing and able to work together as a cohesive unit and not end up wanting to throttle each other. The chemistry as well as the skill needs to be there.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:17 pm

leave the tag division out of this
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:35 am

You and Dashing should be the official XWL commentators.

10/10 would watch
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:20 am

Charles wrote:
Seems legit.

Can't say I regularly watch matches, but I may check out an occasional few matches to see this work out.

As E/T said, may be wasted, may be cool.

E:
Have you done youtube videos before? You don't sound like anyone in particular, but you have a voice I could definitely picture hearing on youtube.

UdgeyWudgey and such, but that's it, really. No, I don't do videos, that's why I'll just place my voice over the video file, it's quite an easy process to do.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 am

Dash wrote:

10/10 would watch
You told me my voice was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:38 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Dash wrote:

10/10 would watch
You told me my voice was beautiful.
You sing like an angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commentating on matches!   Commentating on matches! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commentating on matches!
Page 1 of 1