Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Looking for matches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FightEazyFight
New Talent

Looking for matches Empty
PostSubject: Looking for matches   Looking for matches Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Is anyone interested in doing some matches on wwe 2k17? Want to play some people to get acclimated to the rules and style of the XWL.

If so add me on Xbox FightEazyFight
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Looking for matches   Looking for matches Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 12:37 pm

FightEazyFight wrote:
Is anyone interested in doing some matches on wwe 2k17? Want to play some people to get acclimated to the rules and style of the XWL.

I'd love to do some matches for fun with you and others but right now until this patch is released we're kind of limited to just Ladder Matches. Hopefully the patch is out sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for matches   Looking for matches Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 12:42 pm

P.R Son wrote:
FightEazyFight wrote:

I'd love to do some matches for fun with you and others but right now until this patch is released we're kind of limited to just Ladder Matches. Hopefully the patch is out sometime this week.

I'm still wondering why PS4 got it 5 days ago, and we haven't. *long eternal sigh*
Back to top Go down
FightEazyFight
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Looking for matches   Looking for matches Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 1:01 pm

The last patch they released fixed the pin system. I've been playing online with zero problems kicking out.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Looking for matches   Looking for matches Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 2:15 pm

im up for a few gt DCxTango
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Looking for matches   Looking for matches Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 2:31 am

Yeah, the kick out system hadn't been an issue to me. Then I fought Strum after the patch and late match it gave me the most ridiculous of glitches (pretty sure the pin bar isn't supposed to struggle that much with starting and stopping, but if that's the game mechanics, I'd love for them to tell us) every pin. Wasn't fun. The shitty servers have been. But, to each their own. Will also do matches once the servers stop being so rude with it's desync and lag to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for matches   Looking for matches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for matches
Page 1 of 1