Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015

Go down 
+9
justin.sane
Brady Bunch
TheFilthParade
Sissel
Shane
DashingDJUrie
T-Roll
KingWolf
TheKrzyOne
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 ZDMyD1w

Live from:
Joe Louis Arena,
Detroit, Michigan

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 OllIIkF XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 XW0gNnO

Non-Title Match
Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 13Dj4Jl XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 R6YYqKj

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 TqU857D XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Usgf6Vk

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Gr1iQzj XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 KZI2PGi

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 YhG4i08 XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 TcLrzL0

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Ls4sBIT XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 PhZPnwb

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 EfW7niZ XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 G0pixgt

Non-Title Match
Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Y7zGaAJ XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 WuL66pc

Main Event
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 U3KE1eU XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Jf0nuE5

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justin.sane
New Talent
justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:13 am

I nice promos guy and nice show
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:30 pm

The titantron comes to life with images of Eric Young, as the man himself comes out onto the stage, dressed in his street clothes. He begins to bob his head and clap his hands to the beat, the crowd cheering all the while. Everyone seems glad to see Eric, and he seems pumped to be out here, after such a hard fought match with Styles.

Eric came out on top, him and AJ going all around the arena, finishing with an elbow drop through a table outside on the concrete. Eric beat AJ without AJ earning one fall within the match. Some people may think this was odd, but the fire and heart Eric shows each and every night proved strong there as well.

Young makes his way down the ramp, locking up with kids along the ramp. He high fives a few, then makes his way to the steps. He climbs the stairs, holdinging onto his abodomen now, finally showing signs of pain after that match at Uprising. He enters the ring and heads over to Lilian, asking for the mic. She gives it to him, and leaves, leaving Eric to speak with the crowd.

{{Eric Young}}
So uh, Matt told you guys I wanted to tell you what's on my mind, right?

The crowd cheers for a "yes" it would seem. Young looks around, nodding approval.

{{Eric Young}}
Right on. I figure I should start off by saying that yes, even though I'm dressed like this tonight, I have a match. I happen to have Kidd later tonight. I'm looking forward to it. But honestly, I'm beat up. I'm hurting from all that crazy stuff that I had to do to finally end my stuff with AJ. Which, is a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders.

Young runs a hand through his hair, taking a moment.

{{Eric Young}}
At Digital Decision, I came face to face with Sami Callihan for the first time. And truth be told, I got beat. Bad. Dude is huge! But that's not what hurt me. What hurt me, was Stephanie building me up for the month before, allowing me to have an open challenge at Digital Decision and all this other bull crap that she sat in front of me and made me eat. Then had someone I called a friend, stab me in my back. That's what hurt me.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 EricYoungscreencap28_zpsa5e612d8

{{Eric Young}}
But I overcame AJ, just like I overcame all those losses. And here I stand, ready to overcome Stephanie from holding me back any longer. I've been sitting around waiting to tell you guys exactly what I planned to do to overcome her. She, isn't going to listen to me and my claims to the world title. But, she's too busy with the I.C. Title. So, I'm not going to worry her. Instead, I'm going to worry CM Punk.

The crowd comes to life, cheers galore for Eric's claim at the title.

{{Eric Young}}
So, listen to me Punk. I know you're back there and listening to every word I say, weighing your options. Trying to figure out, what makes me different from the others. What makes EY, not just another challenger, but, THE challenger for Final Stand. On May fourteenth of 2013, I signed my contract to become an XWL superstar. For a while, I had trouble finding my feet as a real competitor here. But once I found it, I ran with it. Now I stand here, a boy with a dream. Someone who wanted this from the moment he signed on the line, from the moment he first thought of becoming a wrestler, asking you for the chance to face you for the title. Punk vs Young, for the World Championship, the boyhood dream coming true at the grandest stage of them all. Now I've got all night to stand in this ring. Kidd can wait. So come out here, and give me your answer like the champion I know you can be.

Young lets the mic fall to his side, looking up at the stage now, awaiting the theme song of CM Punk to hit the airwaves.

Cult of Personality plays through the speakers and something unusual happens as it is met by a very mixed reaction. Pro-CM Punk fans a cheering their little hearts out while others who reside in the HBK camp boo. But those cheers quickly turn to boos and the crowd as one voice show their distase for what they see. Paul Heyman. The man who possibly cost Shawn Michaels the World Heavyweight Championship when he placed CM Punk's foot on the rope to break the referees count after he suffered a devastating Sweet Chin Music. The crowd are very unhappy to see Heyman, one can only wonder if this is the same hostile reaction that CM Punk will recieve but they are well within their rights to voice their opinions. Chants of "You suck" break out and Paul Heyman lets the people have their little moment before he raises the microphone to his mouth.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 QUgPjXn

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Paul is quickly drowned out by boos again, just the uttering of the phrase is boiling the crowds blood and as one they let Paul Heyman know their thoughts. But Paul has suffered worse than this and no doubt he will suffer more in the future, being in a situation like this is nothing new to him and he cooly and calmly waits for the boos to die down.

[Paul Heyman]
My name is Paul Heyman

Once again Paul is cut off by this hostile crowd but once again he keeps his cool, retains his composure and allows the crowd the chance to get it all out of their system. The audience die down leaving Paul to speak once more

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 5IPkQCL

[Paul Heyman]
First things first, Paul Heyman didn't screw Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels screwed Shawn Michaels...

That sinister smile that we have all come to know reveals itself on the face of Paul Heyman, the ironic comment did not go over very well with the fans. HBK chants break out but Paul is loving every second of it, they took the bait and he reeled them in and got his kicks. The heat dies down, Paul resumes speaking.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 XsoGYwS

[Paul Heyman]
Eric, I know I'm not the man you were expecting to see and I know I'm not the man that you called out but I told THE MAN to wait backstage. While CM Punk was curious to what you had to say and wanted to come out here and meet you face to face, I told him to let me handle this one because as I showed last week I have only the best interests at heart in regards to my client and my best friend CM Punk. Now I have a feeling that I know where this is going to go, you're going to request a World Heavyweight Championship match for Final Stand and lean on CM Punk's good nature to grant that match but that Eric, is where I step in.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 U9K2ANm

[Paul Heyman]
You see, there is a reason why I am considered one of if not THE greatest mind that this industry has ever seen. My opinion is highly requested, my opinion is highly valued, people approach me on matters such as booking, such as promos but more importantly I am highly valued for my judgement on talent. Because I'm the guy that sees things in people that nobody else can see, I'm the guy that can see the true potential in a person and I help them unlock that potential, I make it so others see that potential. I'm the guy that gave Mick Foley a chance to shine, I'm the guy that cracked open Steve Austin's first beer, I'm the guy that gave the World the likes of RVD, The Dudley's, Rey Mysterio Jr., Eddie Guerrero, to name a few but more importantly I was the guy that gave the World CM Punk!

Despite their current feelings about the man, the crowd respect what Paul has done for this business and a brief chant of "EC DUB'" breaks out

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 FHRqocV

[Paul Heyman]
Men that will go down in history as some of the greatest wrestlers that graced this industry and if not for Paul Heyman, you might not have ever heard of them. I'm not perfect, nobody is and I never have claimed to be. I have my chequered past and I have made my enemies but those enemies respect my opinions so much that they are willing and able to look past that and still request my opinions. I stand before you in a McMahon ring, a family that I have went to war with, that I have spoken such horrible words about so why would I be able to stand before you and speak so freely? Because they respect my opinion, they want to get my perspective on so many things including people like yourself, Eric.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 CLuvoIx

[Paul Heyman]
The underdog, the little engine that could. It's a great story and there is no denying you have the heart of a Champion, you have these people backing you and they are just wishing, hoping and praying for the day that you will do the big one and win a Championship. You can look me in the eyes Eric and know that I'm telling you the truth, this isn't a lie to unmotivate you, this isn't a lie to try and hurt you, this is the cold hard facts. Eric. You just don't have it in you. You don't have what it takes to win the big one.

The crowd boo, they are behind Eric Young. They know he can win the big one.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 QUgPjXn

[Paul Heyman]
How many oppertunities will it take for you to realise this? How many chances can you be afforded before you realise that you will never break the glass ceiling and this is against guys like Roman Reigns, AJ Styles in other grudge matches or for mediocre Championships and now you want to call out The Best?! Eric, I like you. Honestly I do. You seem like a real nice guy but in all honesty you are trying to punch above your weight, you're getting in over your head and while I commend you for your confidence but in all truth, you're not worth the Champs time...

The crowd boo

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 5IPkQCL

[Paul Heyman]
That is why the professional relationship between CM Punk and I has flourished because he trusts my judgement. Take last week for example, CM Punk had no idea I was going to intervene in his match, had he have known he would've been fully against it but I did what I had to do. While he may not agree with what I did he knows that I have only his best interests at heart and believe it or not this companies and these peoples interests. Because let's face it Ladies and Gentlemen, a broken down, old has-been is not somebody that should be leading this company into its so called "New-Era". It should be the man that has carried this company on his back for years and kept it relevant and will continue to do so for years to come.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 XsoGYwS

[Paul Heyman]
Nor should it be the hillbilly looking, never-was of professional wrestling. You can cry your little heart out Eric, you can get these people to rally behind you but when all is said and done you're not the right man to be standing in this ring, calling out The Best and demanding a match for the World Heavyweight Championship. You haven't earned that right, nor do you deserve that right. Like I said I have this companies interests at heart but more importantly I have CM Punk's interests at heart. This match that you're pulling for will be bad for business for all parties. It will waste CM Punk's time, this company will not be able to sell the match because you're not a draw and for that fact all parties involved will not make any money.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 U9K2ANm

[Paul Heyman]
That's what it comes down to Eric. While you're underdog story is a cute sentiment, you can't draw a dime. So it would be in your best interests to maybe take a few more shots at that United States Championship before you try to take a step up to the big leagues because if I were to go backstage and tell CM Punk to come out here, accept your challenge and give this match to these people right here tonight. You wouldn't walk out of the ring under your own power. You would be laying in the middle of the ring, counting the stars above your head because CM Punk would knock you out cold and you would never be able to recover from that beating. Mentally, physically and professionally. So THAT Mr. Young is why I'm standing before you and not CM Punk. And THAT Mr. Young is why you will not be recieving a match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Heyman drops the microphone on the canvas, he doesn't care to hear Eric's reply, he doesn't care enough to find if Eric even has a reply. He has said his piece, he has said what he felt needed to be said but one can wonder if CM Punk shares the sentiment of Paul Heyman. Paul walks up the ramp with a cocky strut leaving Eric Young to soak in everything that he had to say. Eric Young has taking some verbal abuse before but never from a man like Paul Heyman, you know every word is just repeating itself in EY's mind but if anyone has shown the ability to overcome doubt it's Eric Young. The crowd start cheering for EY, they let him know that they are fully behind him but some of what Paul said to have hit home. However, Eric looks unphased by the verbal bashing, he looks around at the people in the crowd supporting him with his head raised high as the cameras fade out to black.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:31 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 33x8zdd
Main Event
Intercontinental Championship Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 U3KE1eU XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Jf0nuE5XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 HTeWJYT

The crowd lights up as the sound of the wreckage hits the speakers signaling the impending arrival of the beloved Mick Foley.

-Jim Ross-
It’s time for the main event ladies and gentlemen! Triple threat matches are pure chaos in their own right, but when you add something like the Intercontinental Championship to the mix I can guarantee that

-Michael Cole-
How can these people be cheering? This isn’t what they paid for! It was supposed to be a singles match between this clown and Seth Rollins with a shot at the World Championship on the line!

-Jerry Lawler-
Shelley had a point, there’s no way Rollins would have allowed that match to go down with no shenanigans. If nothing else, Foley is better off here and hoping that Rollins isn’t involved the next time he goes looking for a World Title shot.

Foley walks onto the stage with a smile on his face and a fist held high in the air. He’s been in this position before: the challenger walking down to the ring with so much on the line. This isn’t exactly what he planned, but he’s a savvy enough competitor to know to take what he can get.

-Lillian Garcia-
The following triple threat match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, from Long Island, New York…Mick Foley!

Foley busts out the double guns, shouting out “Bang! Bang!” as he walks down the ramp. Those in the front row reach over and just try to lay a finger on their idol who eventually makes it down to the bottom of the ramp then rolls under the bottom rope to enter the ring. Foley stares at the stage, waiting for one of his opponents to show.

The crowd roars as the hometown hero’s theme hits and Shelley wastes no  splitting the curtain and stepping out onto the stage.

-Jim Ross-
Three different times now Alex Shelley has walked into the arena ready to give it all in the name of winning the title and every time Seth Rollins has found a way to weasel his way out of the match.

-Michael Cole-
Of course that’s the angle you take to make Rollins look like the bad guy, but at the end of the day Shelley didn’t beat him either, but no one ever wants to talk about that.

-Jerry Lawler-
Well now we’re going to see if Seth is  going to risk pulling a fast one he has to “defend” his title against not one, but two competitors.

Still on the stage, Shelley is in the middle of his Shingeki No Shelley pose and the camera quickly sweeps through the arena to show the hundreds of people mimicking Shelley’s taunt. He stands there for a moment, taking this all in.

-Lillian Garcia-
Introducing the second challenger, from Detroit, Michigan…Alex Shelley!

The crowd gets even louder, breaking out into a chant of Shelley’s name while he walks down the ramp. Shelley slaps as many high fives as he can until he ends up at ringside. He uses the steel stairs to get him onto the apron, the stands there for a moment, looking in at Foley who’s pacing back and forth. After getting into the ring, Shelley climbs up a turnbuckle and from there he pulls out the old MCMG point to the palm to the delight of the Detroit fans. Shelley hops down from the top and meets Foley in the middle of the ring. The two begin to trade words until a certain theme cuts them off.  

The boos are delivered with a force that rivals  the cheers from just moments ago and it comes as no surprise because Seth Rollins has certainly done nothing but piss people off since XWL came back from hiatus.

-Jim Ross-
There’s something to be said about a man who can proudly walk around with a title belt that he didn’t earn and stoop to such lengths to keep it with him.

-Michael Cole-
What? Seth Rollins earned the right be called a champion by being the future of this company and the best thing to happen to it in a long, long time. I don’t care what the Board of Directors say, Seth is a real champ in my eyes.

-Jerry Lawler-
Well until he actually finishes a match with the belt on the line he’s nothing but a fraud and a disgrace as far as I’m concerned.

Rollins walks out with the championship held over his head, making sure that right away Foley and Shelley get a good, hard look at the belt that they have no shot at winning.

-Lillian Garcia-
And their opponent, from Davenport, Iowa…Seth Rollins!

Rollins walks down the ramp with the title still held over his head, and interestingly enough he has decided to come out here alone, the J & J Security duo is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps he’s out to prove the naysayers wrong once and for all by defeating two high profile names at the same time with the belt up for grabs. Rollins walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring, and he gets right in the face of Foley and then Shelley and each time the referee has to intervene. Rollins has a cocky smile on his face as he hands over the title, oozing confidence as though he already has this match won.

The crowd is hot for this main event, once again chanting Shelley’s name, these fans not shy at all about who they’re supporting. Foley gets a small chant directed at him as well, getting plenty of respect for all that he’s accomplished in the wrestling business, but right now he’s a long way from home standing next to a man who’s right at home. Foley’s standing off to the side, while Rollins and Shelley stare each other down, just waiting for the bell to ring so that they can tear in to each other. After a couple of seconds, the ref gives them just what they want.

Foley gets a mixed reaction after sandwiching Rollins and Shelley in the corner. The rabid Detroit fans love that Rollins was crushed, but hate that Shelley was caught in the mix too. Foley collapses to the crowd in exhaustion after and we have arrived at the point in the match where the competitors are forced to dig down deep for that something extra so that they can make it through to the end of the match.

Not a single person is in their feet, the collective voices of this sold-out crowd cry out, “This is awesome!” making it known that this match has surpassed their expectations. The ref is right there checking on all three men, with the only indication that they’re alive being the rising and falling of their chests. They’ve put themselves through hell, and somewhere in the back of their minds their wondering how much more they can endure—how much more they’re willing to do.

-Jim Ross-
Folks, this has been one hell of a match and one of the better main events Breakdown has seen in a while. Foley has managed to gain control of a match after it looked like Shelley and Rollins could only focus on each other, but now Foley’s been unable to capitalize.

-Michael Cole-
This match has been such a disaster. Rollins put Foley out of his misery with the Peace of Mind, not once, but twice, but Shelley was there to ruin everything. This should be a singles match and Rollins should be well on his way to challenging CM Punk for the World Championship at Final Stand.

-Jerry Lawler-
There’s no use crying about it, Cole. The match is a triple threat and if Rollins was as good as you and he and Stephanie like to think he is, then he would have been able to adjust and win and worry about Punk when the time comes.

Foley begins to stir and he pushes himself to his feet, the match taking a toll on him. Foley digs into his pants and pulls out Mr. Socko! He slips his right hand into the filthy article of clothing and looks to his left at Shelley and then to his right at Rollins. Foley takes a step toward Shelley and the crowd boos with all the force they can muster at this point. Foley smirks and stomps on Shelley’s back to knock him back down to the mat then turns to Rollins, threatening to scar him for life by shoving that sock down his throat and just like that the people love him again!

Foley can sense it, this is his chance to show the world that he still has it and he opens and closes his fist repeatedly waiting impatiently for the hurting Rollins to get  back up to his feet. Rollins gets up and turns around right into the mandible claw! Foley shoves Rollins down to the ground who’s flailing his limbs every which way, but it’s not doing him any good! Soon Rollins begins to fade away and eventually he stops moving all together! The Ref takes Rollins’ right arm and raises it into the air. He lets it go watching as it drops to the mat. One! The Ref does it again and once more Rollins’ arm falls to the mat.

No…

Not here…

Not now…

The action in the ring halts as MVP’s theme blasts through the speakers. It’s a sound that was thought would never be heard again because the last time MVP was seen he was being piledriven onto thumbtacks by Mick Foley…the man who relinquishes his hold on Rollins and turns to stand look at the stage. But when MVP doesn’t immediately appear Foley begins to spin around realizing that MVP is the kind of person who would strike from anywhere.

-Jim Ross-
I can’t believe this. The last thing we heard MVP say was “I quit!” And I guess that left a bad taste in his mouth…but of all the times to make a return why here? Why now?

-Michael Cole-
Thank goodness! I was wondering how the wrestling gods will right this wrong of Foley getting a title match and it looks like they answered my prayers.

-Jerry Lawler-
But what possible shape could MVP be in after the hell he went through at Uprising? The fact that he didn’t show up last week said a lot because he’s not a man who misses chances to run his mouth.

Foley’s attention is pulled back onto the stage when a hoard of security walks down the ramp and surround the ring. The boos rise up as the crowd quickly realizes that there’s no possible way this will end well. Shelley is recovering on the outside of the ring and Rollins is still out cold. Foley takes a deep breath and waits, but the men don’t do anything. After a few seconds, MVP finally shows his face, but not in the way expected…he’s in a wheel chair! He rolls himself out onto the stage joined by his usual partner in crime John Laurinaitis. MVP shakes his head as he watches the man who nearly ended his career at Uprising.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair04_zpszt9ylmrj

-MVP-  
What? Did you think that was all she wrote for poor ol’ MVP? Did you think that you had really seen the last of me? Tell me, Mick, did you really think that we were through after your absolutely heinous and appaling actions at Uprising?

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair05_zpsmb0y1pho

-MVP-  
Yeah, yeah, yeah I know what the usual haters are gonna say. “It was a match, MVP! Good ol’ Mick Foley did nothing wrong...” WRONG! I made the smart decision to say I quit and end the match so that I could live to fight another day because it became clear to me that Mick is so deluded and deranged that he was going to take things far beyond where they were supposed to go just so he could feel good about himself for a couple of minutes to make up for the years he was nothing but a disgrace and a disappointment. Saying I quit didn’t make me the lesser man, it didn’t make Foley better than me, it just showed that Mick Foley is too stupid to feel pain and would rather die and admit that he can’t hang with the big boys.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair08_zpsasfk4krv

-MVP-  
When I said those two words, the match was over, the bell rang, Foley was supposed to take his empty, meaningless win and go home and hope that would somehow make his wife and daughter look at him and see a man, not a monster. Instead, Foley dropped me on my head onto thumbtacks, putting me out of action for week and it was such a hassle trying to get around in a wheelchair that I couldn’t even make it to the last show!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair10_zpsbncqryau

-MVP-  
What you did happened after the bell, Mick, which means that it was tantamount to assault and battery and in case you’re not brushed up on your legal jargon, what all that means is that what you did was illegal and I’m not going to let you get away with it. Someone has to teach you that you can’t take this sport and make the ring your demented playground because you can’t keep up with the true athletes and technicians; I refuse to stand by and watch as you try to drag everyone down to your level.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair11_zpskavd7oy9

-MVP-  
I bet you’re so simple-minded that you didn’t even stop and think about why Big Johnny was suddenly kind enough to let you compete in an XWL ring… allow me to let you in on a little secret: it was so he can take the money you earned last week and this week and put it toward my hospital bills, my legal fees and of course, this nifty little army who’s going to haul your ass to the nearest state penitentiary. And look what happened when you were allowed to wrestle, you lost to Mark Henry. I’d say you dropped the ball, but let’s be honest here, without weapons you never really stood a chance!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair18_zpsamsxgjsi

-MVP-  
Did you really think that you were in line for a shot at the world championship? Even without Mr. Alex Shelley here sticking his nose where it didn’t belong, this night was going to end up going down this route this way or another. That whole number one contender mumbo jumbo was just a lure to get you into the arena just in case you were feeling too ashamed to show your face after you couldn’t get the job done last week. So we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, Mick but I promise you that no matter what you decide, I am taking legal action for what you did to me and I will take everything you got, including the clothes on your back. You’ll have nothing left by the time I’m done with you, Mick…nothing.

A handful of security guards begin to enter the ring and the crowd boos as it seems like Foley is going to cooperate and be taken in willingly. Once a guard gets close enough Foley pounces and he takes one down with a hard right hand! They begin to swarm him now, and he manages to get one, maybe two more with wild strikes before they force him down to the mat. Shelley slides into the ring and tries to help, but he’s held back by the security force, while Rollins watches with a smile on his face from the outside of the ring—he didn’t plan this, but he’s not going to complain either. One down, one to go.

The crowd, helpless to do anything but watch as this sickening scene unfolds, can’t do anything but lend their vocal support to Foley, chanting his name as he’s forcefully tugged back onto his feet with his hands cuffed behind his back. They recklessly throw Foley through the ropes and he takes a nasty fall outside of the ring without the use of his hands to break his fall. The only thing breaking down now is his pride and his sense of humanity and self-worth as MVP undoubtedly waited until now to make sure that Foley was hauled off like some criminal in front of thousands of pairs of eyes.

Foley is dragged up the ramp, struggling in their grip, but it’s futile. They put him in front of MVP and without hesitation MVP slaps him across the face, and stinging blow that humiliated more than it hurt—the cherry on top of this spectacle that Foley may not be able to live down from for the rest of his career. Foley is jerked away before he can do anything, as if he was in a position to retaliate, but the guards ensure that MVP gets the last laugh and this may be a booming chortle that echoes for all eternity. MVP has an arrogant smirk on his face, knowing that he’s put Foley in a position no man should be in, MVP placed in front of Foley an obstacle that may be near impossible to circumvent.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair07_zpskpvcvxtt

-MVP-  
And now, back to your regularly scheduled match.

With that, MVP rolls himself out of the arena that he sucked the life out of.

-Jim Ross-
That was one of the most disgusting displays that I’ve ever seen. I feel sick to my stomach. I had a feeling that MVP would come back with a vengeance but to do something like that to Foley was just too much.

-Michael Cole-
How is it that MVP’s the bad guy for trying to rid XWL of maniacs like Mick Foley? Who knows what kind of serious damage that Foley could have done with that piledriver?

-Jerry Lawler-
MVP does have a point that the move happened after the bell, but for someone so caught up on how bad of a wrestler he thinks Foley is, MVP doesn’t seem to like settling his business in the ring.

Still in the ring is Shelley who looks pissed off, staring at the stage, while Rollins sneaks back into the ring. Shelley turns around and just barely ducks under a clothesline…Rollins turns around and nearly gets his head taken off by a vicious superkick! Shelley collapses on top of Rollins and hooks the leg:

One!

Two!

Thr—Kick out!

Shelley sits up with his hands on his head, coming so close to winning the championship take a lot out of him mentally. The crowd tries to rejuvenate him by chanting his name, watching as Shelley crawls over to the corner and pulls himself up to his feet. He signals for the end, watching Rollins slowly get to his feet, while Shelley’s leg bounces up and down ready to deliver one final superkick that will lead him to victory.

Just as it looks like Shelley is on the upper hand, seemingly from out of nowhere J&J are in the ring with an assault on Alex Shelley! The crowd show boo as the numbers game is too much for Shelley, as Joey and Jamie continue their beat down. Seth is back on his feet, clearly enjoying what he is seeing....A repeat of Uprising?

Seth is barking out orders, to J&J...Pointing outside the ring, the XWL Universe watches in shock, wondering what Seth has in store. J&J leave the ring as Seth places stomps on Shelley, taunting him as he does it. J&J are bring the steps into the ring! This doesn't look good for Alex Shelley. A smirk comes across the face of Seth Rollins, as this seems to be the plan he hinted at earlier. J&J places the steps in the ring, and on demand of Seth Rollins they grab the almost lifeless body of Alex Shelley and drag him across to the steps...They hold him above the steps as Seth backs into the corner.

The XWL universe now see's Seths plan as they boo...some look away not wanting to see what is about to happen to their hometown hero. This doesn't faze Seth as he looks at Shelley and "Shoots" him, clearly mocking Dean Ambrose..... Seth takes a step forward as he goes for the Curb stomp....but suddenly...

IT'S DEAN AMBROSE! The crowd jump their feet as Dean seems to have just saved Shelley! Seth is furious as the theme blasts around the arena, he instructs J&J to get to the ramp to block any attempt by Dean.... J&J release Shelley and at the request of Seth, Exit the ring and begin to walk up the ramp...Just as Dean Ambrose appears! The cheers get louder as Seth looks up the ramp at Dean Ambrose, Seth can be seen and heard shouting for J&J to stop Dean as he begins his slow descent down the ramp. With Seth's focus on Dean...he doesn't realise that Shelley is beginning to come around, and sees his chance.... Shelley rolls off the steps he was placed on by J&J....He manages to crawl towards Seth....AND ROLLS HIM UP!

3!!!!

SHELLEY HAS DONE IT! The crowd cheer louder than they have all night as they just witness their hometown hero finally capture the championship! J&J realize what's just happened as they rush back down the ring....but it's obviously too late. Dean has a huge smirk across his face, as he laughs at what he just caused...and walks back up the ramp, happy with the job done. Seth is furious! But before he can do anything, Shelley has rolled out of the ring and takes a moment to sit by the ringside barricade to capture his breath....as the Ref' approaches him and hands him the Intercontinental Championship and raises his hand! The crowd are electric as they believe this is just what Shelley deserves! Seth can't believe it almost throwing a tantrum in the ring....clearly unhappy about the distraction. But after everything Seth has put him through in recent months....Alex Shelley and the XWL can't help but feel that Seth got what he deserved.

The last image we see is Alex Shelley, getting to his feet and holding the Intercontinental Championship up high with all the fans around him, reaching out to touch him in any way they can. Shelley turns to face the audience and with the title clutched tightly in his hand he shouts out, “Who’s the fucking man?!” Shelley falls to his knees and kisses the title he fought for three years to capture, the saga with Rollins alone feeling like years’ worth of fighting in its own right.

But he did it.

There were a lot of factors Shelley couldn’t anticipate, but they all ended up creating the perfect storm that allowed him to defeat Rollins once and for all. It may not have been the way he expected to do it, but it’s the way Rollins deserved to go down, his master plan backfiring leaving him empty handed. Rollins exits the ring throwing a fuss, chewing out J & J for causing his downfall as the trio walks up the ramp. There’s no way that Rollins goes out quietly, that he takes what happened tonight lying down, but even he knows that the battle tonight is lost and that all he can do now is prepare himself to win the war.

Shelley slides into the ring and holds up the title making sure that Rollins gets a snapshot of this moment that will haunt his dreams for the foreseeable future. On second thought, it will play out more like a video on constant loop because the fans chanting “Alex Shelley!” with all their might have provided the appropriate soundtrack to this momentous occasion. In case Seth wasn’t getting a good enough view, Shelley climbs up the turnbuckle, and from there he blows a kiss at Rollins, the proverbial salt in the gaping wound. Rollins lunges as though he were going to head down to the ring, but J & J stop him, and Rollins angrily tells them not to touch him.

Rollins lets Shelley know that this isn’t over and in response Shelley merely smirks while basking in the adoration of the crowd and the surreal-ness of this moment. The chants are the last sound we hear, chilling in its force, overwhelming with its passion as the screen fades to black and Breakdown comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:32 pm

*As we come back from commercial break the lights go out and the titantron illuminates with a familiar face*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 440159409_640

Crowe

You thought it was over Randy? It has only just begun. I'm going to hunt you like the viper you are and I'm going to cut your head off! Every time you turn around its going to be me, every little thing that will go wrong is going to be me, and come next week when you wake up in a pool of your own blood with a rusty switch blade laying near your crippled body that will be me! You can't stop me, because after all what good is a viper with no head.

*Breakdown cuts to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:37 pm

You posted literally right when I did
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Breakdown returns from a brief break and we're taken inside none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin's lockeroom. He notices the camera and pauses. He shakes his head and takes a sip of a nearby beer before speaking

{Steve Austin}
I know you're probably wondering, Steve, what are you doing back here? Aren't you supposed to go out there tonight and face Matt Hardy?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Well, son, that's what I was supposed to do. Normally I'd be in here right now lacing up these here boots. Then I'd go on out to that ring and proceed to unleash a big ol can of whoopass on one half of the Hardy Boyz. Mr. V1 himself but, for some reason I was told, he won't be making it here tonight.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
So, for what it's worth, I'm just gonna sit back here and continue to chill. I may read a magazine.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Watch a movie

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Hell even play a game

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
But I honestly think I'm just gonna go back to drinkin this here beer. Am I disappointed I didn't get a match? You're damn right son, but, that ain't about to get ol' Stone Cold all upset. I'll just move along and face the next jackass they put in my way. Now get your ass up, turn it around, and get the hell out of my room before I drop ya on that stack of dimes you call a neck.

Austin then points to the door and the cameraman turns and slowly walks away. The feed fades as we see Austin holding a beer
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:41 pm

rude as hell
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:41 pm

y'all need to learn there's a damn deadline.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:42 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 33x8zdd
Main Event
Intercontinental Championship Match

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 U3KE1eU XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Jf0nuE5XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 HTeWJYT

The crowd lights up as the sound of the wreckage hits the speakers signaling the impending arrival of the beloved Mick Foley.

-Jim Ross-
It’s time for the main event ladies and gentlemen! Triple threat matches are pure chaos in their own right, but when you add something like the Intercontinental Championship to the mix I can guarantee that

-Michael Cole-
How can these people be cheering? This isn’t what they paid for! It was supposed to be a singles match between this clown and Seth Rollins with a shot at the World Championship on the line!

-Jerry Lawler-
Shelley had a point, there’s no way Rollins would have allowed that match to go down with no shenanigans. If nothing else, Foley is better off here and hoping that Rollins isn’t involved the next time he goes looking for a World Title shot.

Foley walks onto the stage with a smile on his face and a fist held high in the air. He’s been in this position before: the challenger walking down to the ring with so much on the line. This isn’t exactly what he planned, but he’s a savvy enough competitor to know to take what he can get.

-Lillian Garcia-
The following triple threat match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, from Long Island, New York…Mick Foley!

Foley busts out the double guns, shouting out “Bang! Bang!” as he walks down the ramp. Those in the front row reach over and just try to lay a finger on their idol who eventually makes it down to the bottom of the ramp then rolls under the bottom rope to enter the ring. Foley stares at the stage, waiting for one of his opponents to show.

The crowd roars as the hometown hero’s theme hits and Shelley wastes no  splitting the curtain and stepping out onto the stage.

-Jim Ross-
Three different times now Alex Shelley has walked into the arena ready to give it all in the name of winning the title and every time Seth Rollins has found a way to weasel his way out of the match.

-Michael Cole-
Of course that’s the angle you take to make Rollins look like the bad guy, but at the end of the day Shelley didn’t beat him either, but no one ever wants to talk about that.

-Jerry Lawler-
Well now we’re going to see if Seth is  going to risk pulling a fast one he has to “defend” his title against not one, but two competitors.

Still on the stage, Shelley is in the middle of his Shingeki No Shelley pose and the camera quickly sweeps through the arena to show the hundreds of people mimicking Shelley’s taunt. He stands there for a moment, taking this all in.

-Lillian Garcia-
Introducing the second challenger, from Detroit, Michigan…Alex Shelley!

The crowd gets even louder, breaking out into a chant of Shelley’s name while he walks down the ramp. Shelley slaps as many high fives as he can until he ends up at ringside. He uses the steel stairs to get him onto the apron, the stands there for a moment, looking in at Foley who’s pacing back and forth. After getting into the ring, Shelley climbs up a turnbuckle and from there he pulls out the old MCMG point to the palm to the delight of the Detroit fans. Shelley hops down from the top and meets Foley in the middle of the ring. The two begin to trade words until a certain theme cuts them off.  

The boos are delivered with a force that rivals  the cheers from just moments ago and it comes as no surprise because Seth Rollins has certainly done nothing but piss people off since XWL came back from hiatus.

-Jim Ross-
There’s something to be said about a man who can proudly walk around with a title belt that he didn’t earn and stoop to such lengths to keep it with him.

-Michael Cole-
What? Seth Rollins earned the right be called a champion by being the future of this company and the best thing to happen to it in a long, long time. I don’t care what the Board of Directors say, Seth is a real champ in my eyes.

-Jerry Lawler-
Well until he actually finishes a match with the belt on the line he’s nothing but a fraud and a disgrace as far as I’m concerned.

Rollins walks out with the championship held over his head, making sure that right away Foley and Shelley get a good, hard look at the belt that they have no shot at winning.

-Lillian Garcia-
And their opponent, from Davenport, Iowa…Seth Rollins!

Rollins walks down the ramp with the title still held over his head, and interestingly enough he has decided to come out here alone, the J & J Security duo is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps he’s out to prove the naysayers wrong once and for all by defeating two high profile names at the same time with the belt up for grabs. Rollins walks up the steel stairs and enters the ring, and he gets right in the face of Foley and then Shelley and each time the referee has to intervene. Rollins has a cocky smile on his face as he hands over the title, oozing confidence as though he already has this match won.

The crowd is hot for this main event, once again chanting Shelley’s name, these fans not shy at all about who they’re supporting. Foley gets a small chant directed at him as well, getting plenty of respect for all that he’s accomplished in the wrestling business, but right now he’s a long way from home standing next to a man who’s right at home. Foley’s standing off to the side, while Rollins and Shelley stare each other down, just waiting for the bell to ring so that they can tear in to each other. After a couple of seconds, the ref gives them just what they want.

Foley gets a mixed reaction after sandwiching Rollins and Shelley in the corner. The rabid Detroit fans love that Rollins was crushed, but hate that Shelley was caught in the mix too. Foley collapses to the crowd in exhaustion after and we have arrived at the point in the match where the competitors are forced to dig down deep for that something extra so that they can make it through to the end of the match.

Not a single person is in their feet, the collective voices of this sold-out crowd cry out, “This is awesome!” making it known that this match has surpassed their expectations. The ref is right there checking on all three men, with the only indication that they’re alive being the rising and falling of their chests. They’ve put themselves through hell, and somewhere in the back of their minds their wondering how much more they can endure—how much more they’re willing to do.

-Jim Ross-
Folks, this has been one hell of a match and one of the better main events Breakdown has seen in a while. Foley has managed to gain control of a match after it looked like Shelley and Rollins could only focus on each other, but now Foley’s been unable to capitalize.

-Michael Cole-
This match has been such a disaster. Rollins put Foley out of his misery with the Peace of Mind, not once, but twice, but Shelley was there to ruin everything. This should be a singles match and Rollins should be well on his way to challenging CM Punk for the World Championship at Final Stand.

-Jerry Lawler-
There’s no use crying about it, Cole. The match is a triple threat and if Rollins was as good as you and he and Stephanie like to think he is, then he would have been able to adjust and win and worry about Punk when the time comes.

Foley begins to stir and he pushes himself to his feet, the match taking a toll on him. Foley digs into his pants and pulls out Mr. Socko! He slips his right hand into the filthy article of clothing and looks to his left at Shelley and then to his right at Rollins. Foley takes a step toward Shelley and the crowd boos with all the force they can muster at this point. Foley smirks and stomps on Shelley’s back to knock him back down to the mat then turns to Rollins, threatening to scar him for life by shoving that sock down his throat and just like that the people love him again!

Foley can sense it, this is his chance to show the world that he still has it and he opens and closes his fist repeatedly waiting impatiently for the hurting Rollins to get  back up to his feet. Rollins gets up and turns around right into the mandible claw! Foley shoves Rollins down to the ground who’s flailing his limbs every which way, but it’s not doing him any good! Soon Rollins begins to fade away and eventually he stops moving all together! The Ref takes Rollins’ right arm and raises it into the air. He lets it go watching as it drops to the mat. One! The Ref does it again and once more Rollins’ arm falls to the mat.

No…

Not here…

Not now…

The action in the ring halts as MVP’s theme blasts through the speakers. It’s a sound that was thought would never be heard again because the last time MVP was seen he was being piledriven onto thumbtacks by Mick Foley…the man who relinquishes his hold on Rollins and turns to stand look at the stage. But when MVP doesn’t immediately appear Foley begins to spin around realizing that MVP is the kind of person who would strike from anywhere.

-Jim Ross-
I can’t believe this. The last thing we heard MVP say was “I quit!” And I guess that left a bad taste in his mouth…but of all the times to make a return why here? Why now?

-Michael Cole-
Thank goodness! I was wondering how the wrestling gods will right this wrong of Foley getting a title match and it looks like they answered my prayers.

-Jerry Lawler-
But what possible shape could MVP be in after the hell he went through at Uprising? The fact that he didn’t show up last week said a lot because he’s not a man who misses chances to run his mouth.

Foley’s attention is pulled back onto the stage when a hoard of security walks down the ramp and surround the ring. The boos rise up as the crowd quickly realizes that there’s no possible way this will end well. Shelley is recovering on the outside of the ring and Rollins is still out cold. Foley takes a deep breath and waits, but the men don’t do anything. After a few seconds, MVP finally shows his face, but not in the way expected…he’s in a wheel chair! He rolls himself out onto the stage joined by his usual partner in crime John Laurinaitis. MVP shakes his head as he watches the man who nearly ended his career at Uprising.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair04_zpszt9ylmrj

-MVP-  
What? Did you think that was all she wrote for poor ol’ MVP? Did you think that you had really seen the last of me? Tell me, Mick, did you really think that we were through after your absolutely heinous and appaling actions at Uprising?

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair05_zpsmb0y1pho

-MVP-  
Yeah, yeah, yeah I know what the usual haters are gonna say. “It was a match, MVP! Good ol’ Mick Foley did nothing wrong...” WRONG! I made the smart decision to say I quit and end the match so that I could live to fight another day because it became clear to me that Mick is so deluded and deranged that he was going to take things far beyond where they were supposed to go just so he could feel good about himself for a couple of minutes to make up for the years he was nothing but a disgrace and a disappointment. Saying I quit didn’t make me the lesser man, it didn’t make Foley better than me, it just showed that Mick Foley is too stupid to feel pain and would rather die and admit that he can’t hang with the big boys.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair08_zpsasfk4krv

-MVP-  
When I said those two words, the match was over, the bell rang, Foley was supposed to take his empty, meaningless win and go home and hope that would somehow make his wife and daughter look at him and see a man, not a monster. Instead, Foley dropped me on my head onto thumbtacks, putting me out of action for week and it was such a hassle trying to get around in a wheelchair that I couldn’t even make it to the last show!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair10_zpsbncqryau

-MVP-  
What you did happened after the bell, Mick, which means that it was tantamount to assault and battery and in case you’re not brushed up on your legal jargon, what all that means is that what you did was illegal and I’m not going to let you get away with it. Someone has to teach you that you can’t take this sport and make the ring your demented playground because you can’t keep up with the true athletes and technicians; I refuse to stand by and watch as you try to drag everyone down to your level.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair11_zpskavd7oy9

-MVP-  
I bet you’re so simple-minded that you didn’t even stop and think about why Big Johnny was suddenly kind enough to let you compete in an XWL ring… allow me to let you in on a little secret: it was so he can take the money you earned last week and this week and put it toward my hospital bills, my legal fees and of course, this nifty little army who’s going to haul your ass to the nearest state penitentiary. And look what happened when you were allowed to wrestle, you lost to Mark Henry. I’d say you dropped the ball, but let’s be honest here, without weapons you never really stood a chance!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair18_zpsamsxgjsi

-MVP-  
Did you really think that you were in line for a shot at the world championship? Even without Mr. Alex Shelley here sticking his nose where it didn’t belong, this night was going to end up going down this route this way or another. That whole number one contender mumbo jumbo was just a lure to get you into the arena just in case you were feeling too ashamed to show your face after you couldn’t get the job done last week. So we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, Mick but I promise you that no matter what you decide, I am taking legal action for what you did to me and I will take everything you got, including the clothes on your back. You’ll have nothing left by the time I’m done with you, Mick…nothing.

A handful of security guards begin to enter the ring and the crowd boos as it seems like Foley is going to cooperate and be taken in willingly. Once a guard gets close enough Foley pounces and he takes one down with a hard right hand! They begin to swarm him now, and he manages to get one, maybe two more with wild strikes before they force him down to the mat. Shelley slides into the ring and tries to help, but he’s held back by the security force, while Rollins watches with a smile on his face from the outside of the ring—he didn’t plan this, but he’s not going to complain either. One down, one to go.

The crowd, helpless to do anything but watch as this sickening scene unfolds, can’t do anything but lend their vocal support to Foley, chanting his name as he’s forcefully tugged back onto his feet with his hands cuffed behind his back. They recklessly throw Foley through the ropes and he takes a nasty fall outside of the ring without the use of his hands to break his fall. The only thing breaking down now is his pride and his sense of humanity and self-worth as MVP undoubtedly waited until now to make sure that Foley was hauled off like some criminal in front of thousands of pairs of eyes.

Foley is dragged up the ramp, struggling in their grip, but it’s futile. They put him in front of MVP and without hesitation MVP slaps him across the face, and stinging blow that humiliated more than it hurt—the cherry on top of this spectacle that Foley may not be able to live down from for the rest of his career. Foley is jerked away before he can do anything, as if he was in a position to retaliate, but the guards ensure that MVP gets the last laugh and this may be a booming chortle that echoes for all eternity. MVP has an arrogant smirk on his face, knowing that he’s put Foley in a position no man should be in, MVP placed in front of Foley an obstacle that may be near impossible to circumvent.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Mvpchair07_zpskpvcvxtt

-MVP-  
And now, back to your regularly scheduled match.

With that, MVP rolls himself out of the arena that he sucked the life out of.

-Jim Ross-
That was one of the most disgusting displays that I’ve ever seen. I feel sick to my stomach. I had a feeling that MVP would come back with a vengeance but to do something like that to Foley was just too much.

-Michael Cole-
How is it that MVP’s the bad guy for trying to rid XWL of maniacs like Mick Foley? Who knows what kind of serious damage that Foley could have done with that piledriver?

-Jerry Lawler-
MVP does have a point that the move happened after the bell, but for someone so caught up on how bad of a wrestler he thinks Foley is, MVP doesn’t seem to like settling his business in the ring.

Still in the ring is Shelley who looks pissed off, staring at the stage, while Rollins sneaks back into the ring. Shelley turns around and just barely ducks under a clothesline…Rollins turns around and nearly gets his head taken off by a vicious superkick! Shelley collapses on top of Rollins and hooks the leg:

One!

Two!

Thr—Kick out!

Shelley sits up with his hands on his head, coming so close to winning the championship take a lot out of him mentally. The crowd tries to rejuvenate him by chanting his name, watching as Shelley crawls over to the corner and pulls himself up to his feet. He signals for the end, watching Rollins slowly get to his feet, while Shelley’s leg bounces up and down ready to deliver one final superkick that will lead him to victory.

Just as it looks like Shelley is on the upper hand, seemingly from out of nowhere J&J are in the ring with an assault on Alex Shelley! The crowd show boo as the numbers game is too much for Shelley, as Joey and Jamie continue their beat down. Seth is back on his feet, clearly enjoying what he is seeing....A repeat of Uprising?

Seth is barking out orders, to J&J...Pointing outside the ring, the XWL Universe watches in shock, wondering what Seth has in store. J&J leave the ring as Seth places stomps on Shelley, taunting him as he does it. J&J are bring the steps into the ring! This doesn't look good for Alex Shelley. A smirk comes across the face of Seth Rollins, as this seems to be the plan he hinted at earlier. J&J places the steps in the ring, and on demand of Seth Rollins they grab the almost lifeless body of Alex Shelley and drag him across to the steps...They hold him above the steps as Seth backs into the corner.

The XWL universe now see's Seths plan as they boo...some look away not wanting to see what is about to happen to their hometown hero. This doesn't faze Seth as he looks at Shelley and "Shoots" him, clearly mocking Dean Ambrose..... Seth takes a step forward as he goes for the Curb stomp....but suddenly...

IT'S DEAN AMBROSE! The crowd jump their feet as Dean seems to have just saved Shelley! Seth is furious as the theme blasts around the arena, he instructs J&J to get to the ramp to block any attempt by Dean.... J&J release Shelley and at the request of Seth, Exit the ring and begin to walk up the ramp...Just as Dean Ambrose appears! The cheers get louder as Seth looks up the ramp at Dean Ambrose, Seth can be seen and heard shouting for J&J to stop Dean as he begins his slow descent down the ramp. With Seth's focus on Dean...he doesn't realise that Shelley is beginning to come around, and sees his chance.... Shelley rolls off the steps he was placed on by J&J....He manages to crawl towards Seth....AND ROLLS HIM UP!

3!!!!

SHELLEY HAS DONE IT! The crowd cheer louder than they have all night as they just witness their hometown hero finally capture the championship! J&J realize what's just happened as they rush back down the ring....but it's obviously too late. Dean has a huge smirk across his face, as he laughs at what he just caused...and walks back up the ramp, happy with the job done. Seth is furious! But before he can do anything, Shelley has rolled out of the ring and takes a moment to sit by the ringside barricade to capture his breath....as the Ref' approaches him and hands him the Intercontinental Championship and raises his hand! The crowd are electric as they believe this is just what Shelley deserves! Seth can't believe it almost throwing a tantrum in the ring....clearly unhappy about the distraction. But after everything Seth has put him through in recent months....Alex Shelley and the XWL can't help but feel that Seth got what he deserved.

The last image we see is Alex Shelley, getting to his feet and holding the Intercontinental Championship up high with all the fans around him, reaching out to touch him in any way they can. Shelley turns to face the audience and with the title clutched tightly in his hand he shouts out, “Who’s the fucking man?!” Shelley falls to his knees and kisses the title he fought for three years to capture, the saga with Rollins alone feeling like years’ worth of fighting in its own right.

But he did it.

There were a lot of factors Shelley couldn’t anticipate, but they all ended up creating the perfect storm that allowed him to defeat Rollins once and for all. It may not have been the way he expected to do it, but it’s the way Rollins deserved to go down, his master plan backfiring leaving him empty handed. Rollins exits the ring throwing a fuss, chewing out J & J for causing his downfall as the trio walks up the ramp. There’s no way that Rollins goes out quietly, that he takes what happened tonight lying down, but even he knows that the battle tonight is lost and that all he can do now is prepare himself to win the war.

Shelley slides into the ring and holds up the title making sure that Rollins gets a snapshot of this moment that will haunt his dreams for the foreseeable future. On second thought, it will play out more like a video on constant loop because the fans chanting “Alex Shelley!” with all their might have provided the appropriate soundtrack to this momentous occasion. In case Seth wasn’t getting a good enough view, Shelley climbs up the turnbuckle, and from there he blows a kiss at Rollins, the proverbial salt in the gaping wound. Rollins lunges as though he were going to head down to the ring, but J & J stop him, and Rollins angrily tells them not to touch him.

Rollins lets Shelley know that this isn’t over and in response Shelley merely smirks while basking in the adoration of the crowd and the surreal-ness of this moment. The chants are the last sound we hear, chilling in its force, overwhelming with its passion as the screen fades to black and Breakdown comes to an end.

END OF THE DAMN SHOW
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:52 pm

My promo would've been posted before the ending if it wasn't for my bs browser crashing.
Back to top Go down
justin.sane
New Talent
justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:54 pm

Congrats Shelley and I like the Mvp,Seth Rollins,Mick Foley and j&j storyline and promos
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:01 pm

cheers Shelley! cheers

All of us will be all okay when Stephanie takes it away from him next week though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2