Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015

Go down 
+11
KingWolf
TheFilthParade
P1
Jimmy
Magnesiac
Shug
Zack
Shane
TGetz
T-Roll
TheKrzyOne
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 5:00 pm

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Breakd
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 ZDMyD1w

Live from:
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Skg7gxpXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 F65XGrq

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 YMaYJ5EXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Wy9j0u5

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 0Z1faZTXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 XvTqim6

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 TYelG0xXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 XuwIBhN
Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 I3SWVwsXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 12rdcUz
Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 RyXcNH5XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Di2CgXi

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 VXLP2dQXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Usgf6Vk

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 1uQYwfdXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 7PGlLg6

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 TkhCdXRXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 KbBdvAM

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 U3KE1eUXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 HTeWJYT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Bvrmgv9XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 QRlU7es

Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 8fVtcUtXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 DBCn3eD

Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 R6YYqKjXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Ls4sBIT

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:10 pm

(Insert intro video no one has made here)

The pyro begins to blast off as the theme song of one of the best shows on the planet plays loudly. The camera begins to spin around the arena, finding signs of people's favorite superstars all over.

[Michael Cole]
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Friday Night Breakdown! XWL's one and only brand! I'm Michael Cole, joined tonight by Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler to bring you this live event! Tonight is going to be great!

[Jim Ross]
I have to agree with you Cole. Dolph Ziggler will take on newcomer, Adam Cole in what is expected to be an amazing match.

[Jerry Lawler]
You might be excited for that but I'm excited for our main event. We have CM Punk going one on one with the one and only Eric Young!

[Michael Cole]
Why do you care about that match? Young's just going to lose.

[Jim Ross]
Now hold on there Cole. You might not like how silly Eric can be, but you can't deny the heart he can show. Who knows? Maybe he'll walk away with a win under his belt here tonight.

[Jerry Lawler]
Well speaking of Eric Young, it has been brought to my attention that he is going to kick off our show with a return speech. Let's go to Lilian Garcia, in the ring.

The camera leaves the commentary table, finding itself in the ring, looking at Lilian Garcia. The announcer brings the mic up to her lips with a huge smile on her face.

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, Eric Young!

It's like the roof has just left the arena. The crowd hits their feet, the return of EY finally coming to life as the theme song begins to play. Sure enough, out from behind the curtain comes Eric Young, bobbing his head to the music. His eyes are closes, but his face holds a grin as he begins to clap to the music. He holds on the top of the stage, jamming to his own theme song for a moment before opening his eyes. Once he does, he starts off down the ramp.

He attempts at high fiving every fan on the ramp and locking up with the occasional kid. The "crazy" yet lovable Eric Young makes it down one side of the ramp, then back up the other, finding the other side, and making them feel just as special. Eric finally turns to the ring, heading for it. He turns to the stairs, heading for, then climbing them. He halts on the apron, turning and smiling at all of his fans who are cheering and clapping to the beat of his theme song. He enters the ring, taking off to Lilian. He asks for the mic nicely, and once it's in his hand, Eric hugs Lilian. Garcia, seemingly taken by surprise, smiles rather big and hugs back.

[Michael Cole]
What a dork. Now he's harassing women?

[Jim Ross]
May I remind you that Eric has just gotten out of the hospital? And Cole, she hugged him back!

Eric turns to the crowd now, bringing the mic up to his lips and smiling big. He can't quite get any words out though, because as his theme song dies down, the crowd grows louder with the chant "Showtime!" Young pauses, giggling to himself. He waits till some of the cheering calms down, leaving him room to speak. He brings the mic up again.

[Eric Young]
I'm baaaaaack!

Young giggles to himself again as the crowd erupts in a roar of approval for Young. Eric waves them to silence, preparing to speak again.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 EricYoungscreencap23_zps1d9f4d5e

[Eric Young]
I didn't expect half of the reaction I just got guys, and it makes me really happy that I got it. So for those that don't know, before XWL went on break, I got pretty messed up. The Bullet Club, and a former friend in AJ Styles made it their business, to make sure I'd never come back. Well AJ, if last week wasn't sign enough, you can kick me around, but you can't kill my love, for these people, and for this sport. So, I stand here, once again, in the XWL ring, ready to go to war baby.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 EricYoungscreencap24_zpsae43e1d0

[Eric Young]
Now you see, a couple of weeks ago, before Matt's singing woke me up, I was in a coma. I kept having this dream. Over and over again I had this dream that I'd make my big return, kicking AJ's teeth in, then shooting right for something bigger. The dream always ended at one event, and that was Final Stand. And it always ended, with a certain object, in my hand.

The crowd seems to love this, most of them getting what he's hinting at.

[Eric Young]
Now for those who don't know, I went to hell and back with Roman Regins over the US Championship. I was even put up against Sheamus for the IC title. I even got into the Chamber a while back for the World Title. But time, and time again, I failed. I got knocked down, told to give up, and spat on. But never once did I listen. I brushed myself off, jumped back up, and went back at it. I warmed up like Rocky, and then got knocked down again. But hey, I worked hard.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 EricYoungscreencap24_zpsae43e1d0

[Eric Young]
But that was 2014. Last time I checked, we aren't in 2014 anymore. No way man, we're in 2015. Which is going, to be my year. The year of Eric Young. And this is how it's going to work. Tonight, I go one on one with the world champion CM Punk. I'm going to beat him. I don't care if the entire Bullet Club comes out during my match, I will walk out the winner, with a few extra dudes pilled up in the ring. After that, I'm going to beat AJ Styles in a match, where he won't be able to get away from me.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 EricYoungscreencap29_zps66812cc5

[Eric Young]
That wraps up that story nicely. The villain beaten while the underdog moves on. That leads me to my goal. Using my win tonight, I'm going to go to Stephanie and ask her for a world title shot. Then I'm going to do, what no one in the back believes I can really do. I'm going to win me a world title, man. After all the months of busting my ass, I'm going to finally have my heroic ending, with all you guys on my side. Thank you for listening, I've got a match to prepare for.

Eric Young drops his mic as his theme song starts back up. The crowd comes to life with cheers again, clapping for the plan EY just put on the table, which you know he's going to try his hardest to stick to. The underdog heads up the ramp, heading into the back while the show progresses.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:12 pm

As Breakdown rolls on, the camera zooms in on the announce table.

Jim Ross
It really is good to see Eric Young back in an XWL ring. Someone like him can really do a lot to raise morale around here.

Michael Cole
Yeah, he’s exactly what the doctor ordered. What more does a wrestling company need than someone who loves to sing and dance and make a fool out of himself?

Jerry Lawler
Even after all this time you still doubt the heart and skill of Eric Young? I guess it’s a good thing that he’ll be competing in the main event because it gives him the chance to prove all of his naysayers wrong.

Jim Ross
The championship may not be on the line, but a win here over the World’s Heavyweight Champion tonight would be huge!

Michael Cole
If it’s not for the World Title then it doesn’t matter, as far as I’m concerned. Punk doesn’t have to worry about losing his belt, so there’s obviously no need to waste energy giving Young 100%.

Jerry Lawler
Don’t be stupid, Cole, as hard as they may be for you. Punk obviously doesn’t want to lose tonight regardless of whether or not his championship is on the line.

Jim Ross
Let’s not forget that it was Punk who threw the gauntlet down last week for the members of the roster to follow his lead and put up or shut up.

Michael Cole
Were we supposed to take him seriously just because he lucked into a title reign? Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Jerry Lawler
It look a little more than luck to get Punk where he is right now, although I’ll admit that timing played a factor as well, but he won the right to use the money in the bank briefcase however he saw fit.

Jim Ross
And now he’s going to make sure that guys like Eric Young, who are hungry and willing to do anything to get that gold around their waist, recognize who’s top dog around here.

Michael Cole
Just the fact that someone like Young thinks he’s worthy to hold the title makes me sick. He’s no better than that disgrace Mick Foley who thinks he could come out of the blue and squeeze into the World Title picture.

Jerry Lawler
Foley has never been handed anything in his life before, much less championship gold. There’s no doubt in my mind that he’ll work his behind off so that when his time will come no one will question if he deserves it or not.

Jim Ross
No one but MVP, of course, who had a few choice words for Mrs. Foley’s baby boy. Their confrontation last week ended with Foley punching MVP in the face and even though MVP walked away, something tells me that things are far from over between the two. I was interested in digging a little deeper into the situation and requested an interview with MVP. He only agreed to do it over the telephone and told me that I “would not like what he’d do” if the interview did not play before any appearance made by Mick Foley tonight. So without further ado here is my interview with MVP.

The screen now cuts to a static image while audio plays in the background. On the lower half of the screen, statements made by Foley and MVP are shown to give those that missed the encounter a chance to see the mud that was slung between them as the harsh words traded.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Q6jQZwA

Jim Ross
MVP, first off I’d just like to thank you for joining me tod…

MVP
Nah, nah, nah, see, we’ve already started off on the wrong foot with all this thanking nonsense as though I’m here sacrificing my precious, valuable free time to do you a favor. I thought certain things went without saying, but it seems that I have to go out of my way to make certain things clear: I didn’t grant you the privilege of interviewing me to save your ailing career or because we’re all buddy-buddy or anything like that. This is strictly business, nothing more. Now I watched some tapes and I saw the way you sat down and coddled Mankind when you interviewed him way back when, and I hope you came prepared because I am a different kind of animal. I don’t need you to patronize me or try to be some kind of father figure to me; we’re not going to be friends after this and you definitely shouldn’t expect to be speaking to a wrestler of my caliber again any time soon. Are we clear, JR?

Jim Ross
Crystal. And since you’ve seen that earlier interview with Mankind then you must have noticed how much more emotion and story was able to be conveyed through that face-to-face confrontation.

MVP
Ah, I see where you’re going with this; you think you’re slick, don’t you? If you want to know why we’re doing this over the phone and not in person I have no trouble at all spelling things out so that even someone like you will be able to grasp the deeper meaning behind my motives. There’s no need to beat around the bush.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 IaY3d6Y

Jim Ross
Fair enough. Well then why were you so adamant about us keeping our distance when conducting this interview?

MVP
JR, two weeks ago I signed the most lucrative contract in the history of this business. Right now I’m making more than several of XWL’s “finest” combined and that’s fitting because you can combine five men and they wouldn’t even come close to bringing what I do to the table. And I’m sure you understand that when you’re making as much bank as I am it’s only right that you treat yourself to the finer things in life, which includes the place that you call home. Now tell me why I’d leave the luxurious abode I’m currently residing in to sit in some dirty, musty interview set on some uncomfortable stool or in some lifeless, cold  area backstage. Better yet, tell me why I’d invite you all into my home to stick your noses and your cameras where they don’t belong and give those unfortunate folks who are already green with envy another reason to unjustly hate on me? I’m not here to make concessions or to make life more convenient for other people at the expense of my own comfort. I only have one goal in mind and that’s to take what’s mine.

Jim Ross
And you feel what’s yours is the World Heavyweight championship.

MVP
Without a shadow of a doubt. What bothers me is that people want to sit there and say that I need to wait my turn and work my way up from the bottom before I can start saying things like it’s only a matter of time before the title finds its way around my waist. These are the people I feel sorry for: the ones who turn a blind eye to greatness just because they’re embarrassed that they bet on the wrong horse. I don’t care who they’re rooting because I already have the race won. I am the single most talented, innovative, revolutionary and brilliant wrestlers to ever grace a wresting ring. Nobody can do what I can with as much finesse as I do all while making it look as easy as I do. Nobody. Don’t mistake confidence for arrogance; all I’m doing is calling things as I see it and from all the way up here the only thing I’m seeing is a bunch of men scrambling to keep up and tripping all over themselves in the process.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 YMxtACO

Jim Ross
I can’t help but feel like you’re of the belief that all you have to do is snap your fingers and you’ll be hand-wrapped a World Title match.

MVP
Big Johnny and I are close, but he doesn’t have that much power in here, which means that he’s ultimately powerless to challenge Stephenie’s idea of what’s best for business. Big Johnny was smart enough to hire me, and he’d be smart enough to put me in the big time matches where I’d shine brighter than all the rest. CM Punk and Shawn Michaels are just fighting to see who ends up losing that belt to me. And when I get that belt I will be the champion that these people are in desperate need of. I’m a man who isn’t afraid to speak his mind and who carries himself with sophistication and intelligence and all I can do is look in dismay at the kind of champions we have now, whether they be past their prime or past their relevancy expiration date, and shake my head. If this company were smart it would just hand me the belt and pray that it’s not too late for me to do damage control and bring back prestige to the title that it had during the days when men like, well…me, had it in my possession making sure that big things were poppin’ and little things were stoppin’.

Jim Ross
And this is prestige that you feel would be lost if somebody like, say Mick Foley, held the championship.

MVP
The title would become a laughing stock. Point, blank, period. I can’t paint a picture any clearer than that. I can’t spell it out any plainer than that. The day Mick Foley becomes a World Champion is the day professional wrestling as a whole enters a recession it may never recover from. Mick Foley is wrestling at its worst and for him to be the face of any company would be a slap in the face for legitimate athletes, such as myself, who don’t need to rely on gimmicks to entertain. Mick Foley is the epitome of laziness, doing the bare minimum to scrape by. If he won the top prize in the company the disgraceful cult following he has would only get bigger and even more fools would be inspired to take short cuts with the hopes of making it big in this business. You may be a little out of touch with the way the world works right now, JR, but the absolute last thing XWL needs are little Mick Foleys running around and jumping off things like they ain’t got no damn sense.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 D352Kwe

Jim Ross
So it’s Mick Foley’s hardcore style that rubs you the wrong way, then?

MVP
What Foley and his ilk do requires no thought, no strategizing, no skill and most definitely no style. These are men too dumb to feel pain and they coast on sympathy and pity from people who get their kicks watching men stoop that low to make a buck and then they turn around and cheer because they feel guilty about enjoying it so much. Of course there are folks who encourage that kind of “wrestling” because they’re stupid enough to want to be in Foley’s shoes and those aren’t the people I want on the MVP bandwagon, which is filled to capacity, by the way. Those cheers are like a drug and the worst thing a wrestler can do is get addicted to them. I’ve seen some good men lose their way because they got caught up in wanting the fans to love them. They push men like Foley to do increasingly insane things and that’s how you end up with the quote-unquote legendary moments like getting tossed off the hell in a cell. When the biggest moment of your career is coming that close to death I can understand why you’d want something like the World Championship to legitimize and validate said career.

Jim Ross
You keep writing Foley off in such a grandiose manner, and while nobody would argue that he put himself through hell, Foley has shown on quite a few occasions that he can forego the hardware and have a traditional match.

MVP
And sometimes I have a salad for lunch; that doesn’t make me a vegetarian and one standard match for every bloody-brawl doesn’t make Mick Foley a wrestler worth remembering.

Jim Ross
You make it seem like he’s not a threat to you…

MVP
He isn’t a threat to me; that’s not up for debate.

Jim Ross
Then why is it that you backed down when things got physical between you two?

MVP
You see, that’s one of the reasons why I agreed to this interview in the first place so that I could nip misconceptions like that in the bud before they become terrible rumors that the uneducated and uninformed take as gospel. Yes, that altercation ended with me walking away from Foley, but those weren’t the actions of a coward, they were the actions of someone trying to be the bigger man. I maintain my position that I was doing Foley a favor by keeping my fists at my sides because if I wanted to I could have beat him into retirement right then and there in the middle of the ring. But I didn’t want to and the fact that I received nothing in compensation for sparing him rubs me the wrong way.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 NenTATH

Jim Ross
And why exactly didn’t you want to fight back?

MVP
I like my battles to be as fair as  possible and with Foley being so far out of my league there was just no way that night was going to end on a high note for him had I made the decision to retaliate. That would be like the New York Yankees playing a high school baseball team. Everybody knows who would win and how huge the scoring gap would be because the Yankees are obviously a team with the more mature, experienced, talented players. The same applies to Foley and myself. Sure, he may be older, but his career choices stunted his growth and his development to the point where he can’t wrap his mind around life’s simple concept: don’t poke the bear if you don’t want your head to get bitten off.

Jim Ross
He did more than poke the bear; he punched it right in the face. He had to have known what he was doing.

MVP
No he didn’t, he was simply frustrated because he isn’t used to communicating intellectually for an extended period of time and so he did what he knows best: putting himself in a dangerous position. Funnily enough, he doesn’t know a single thing about what it means to be in danger. Foley’s always been in controlled, contained environments but real danger doesn’t  go away when you step out of the ring or after the bell rings. Real danger stalks you on the streets. Real danger makes it impossible to get home safe. Real danger is nine years of your life in a cage with other animals where winning is surviving and losing is kissing this sweet Earth goodbye. I’ve looked danger dead in the eyes then backhanded it into yesterday. I’ve seen the worst this world has to offer and compared to that Mick Foley is a teddy bear. He does not scare me. He does not intimidate me and unfortunately it would appear that he does not respect me either after he went out of his way to cost me my match against Shinsuke Nakamura.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 OJsVBfm

Jim Ross
Now hang on there a second, MVP, Foley was nowhere near the ring during that match.

MVP
So now you’re just going to play dumb to keep Foley on his pedestal? You’re part of the problem for thinking he can do no wrong. You said it yourself, loud and clear, that he sucker punched me last week on Breakdown.

Jim Ross
Sute, but that came after you provoked him.

MVP
I spoke the truth and he couldn’t handle it so he tried to sabotage my career. He hit me right in the jaw knowing that I would later be competing against a man who knees people in the face for fun. I guarantee you that if Foley didn’t soften me up with that punch it would have been my hand getting raised in victory after the match. Look, JR, just because I’m better than everyone else doesn’t mean that I’m invincible and I don’t care who you are: a cheap shot is going to tip the odds in the other guy’s favor. Thankfully, I was able to convince Big Johnny that the best course of action would be to give me the night off so that I can properly heal my wounds. The last thing I want to do is risk making things worse by wrestling again so soon. One minute it’s just a sore jaw, the next thing you know it’s fractured and you’re taking in your meals through a straw. And since I’m missing time, Big Johnny and I both agreed that it would only be fair for Foley to miss a night of in-ring action as well.

Jim Ross
Don’t you think that’s being a little petty?

MVP
Petty was Foley hitting me for no reason. This is payback, this is playing things smart and that’s the mindset that has gotten me to where I am today. If Foley apologizes for what he’s done, then I could put in a good word with Big Johnny and he’ll be back inside that ring in the blink of an eye. Sure, I’d rather him crawl back under whatever rock he popped out of, but I’m willing to compromise if he steers clear of my World Heavyweight Championship. I compete at a level that can’t be equaled and move along at pace that can’t be matched so while everyone’s stumblin’ and fallin’ I’m straight up ballin’!

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 MFVIJGn

Jim Ross
I appre—

MVP hangs up before JR can get that closing statement out showing just what kind of person he is. With the audio recording still playing, JR can be heard taking a depe breath. It’s remarkable, or perhaps merely a strong show of experience that he was able to maintain his composure through all that nonsense.

Jim Ross
Well ladies and gentlemen, there you have it: MVP in a nutshell. I’m sure he made plenty of new friends after that and I have a feeling that this interview didn’t exactly take a step forward in helping patch things up between him and Foley. MVP is demanding an apology  just as he did last week, and I don’t know about you guys but something tells me that follow isn’t going to just concede to MVP’s wishes when he did nothing wrong. And on the other hand, MVP isn’t the kind of guy who’s just going to let this go. Something’s going to have to give and I’m looking forward to witnessing with my own two eyes just how this is going to play out.

Back to top Go down
TGetz
Jobber
TGetz

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:58 pm

The XWL's introduction to Breakdown has finished up playing, the pyro is going off the crowd is going wild in the jam packed arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The announce crew is introducing themselves to the live audience around the globe as Jack Swagger's entrance music and video begin to play on the titantron.

Jack Swagger comes out from behind the curtain and stops on top of the stage just before the ramp with a very serious look on his face. He looks to his left and puts his hand over his chest and pauses.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 198808da-ee65-4908-bba2-e1da80c759b7_zps82329d54

Jack then turns his face toward the camera which stands in front of him and he yells, "WE THE PEOPLE!" As the entire arena say's it along with him, Swagger behinds his walk down to the ring. He reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp and then puts his focus to the ring steps. One step, two steps, three steps, and through the ring ropes Swagger goes as he makes his way inside of the ring. Still with a very serious look on his face he walks to the corner where the ring announcer is standing, but just outside of the ring. The ring announcer reaches through the ropes with the microphone and Jack bends over and grabs it.

Jerry Lawler
Wow J.R! Tonight is going to be the first time we hear Jack Swagger speak since returning just two weeks ago from his injury he suffered a couple months ago putting him out of action!

Jim Ross
Yes, King, indeed this will be the first time we hear from Jack since making his return and I'm sure he has a lot on his mind. Like King said folks Jack Swagger returned just two weeks ago to go one on one against Batista!

Jerry Lawler
Yeah but Batista ended up walking out of the match on Swagger when Swagger kept shooting at him and taking him down.

Jim Ross
Batista thought he could use some of the skills he learned in his small stint with MMA but Jack Swagger being the All American he is from the great state of Oklahoma, proved nothing but green of Batista.

Jack Swagger walked around the ring for a bit and now has positioned himself into the middle of the ring, facing the left of the arena towards the camera.

Jim Ross
It looks like Jack is getting ready to speak, lets hear what the mans got to say!

Jack raises the microphone to his mouth and breaths heavily into the microphone.

Jack Swagger
I've over come adversity all of my life, I mean look at my accolades. I am a two time, two time, All American American, I am a multiple time champion and now I've over come injury. I thought I was untouchable, bulletproof, but when I injured my elbow I found out then and there inside of this ring; I am not that. I am human, but I am a greatly talented human, and I am an all American human. Nothing will take that away from me, I am an All American, I am THE All American, and two weeks ago when I made my return and Batista walked out on me was nothing but disrespect. Batista has a chip on his shoulder and I do too, but Batista has an attitude with his chip. When I was sitting at home watching the show instead of being on it I was thinking, cocky and arrogance isn't always a bad thing. I am cocky, I am arrogant, but that just shows my confidence in my abilities. Where as to Batista, his cockiness, his arrogance is nothing more than insecurities.

Jack Swagger pauses and looks around at the crowd.

Jack Swagger
I'm not out here to continue on about the Batista situation, but why I grabbed the microphone before my match is to get a point out there. I am here in the XWL and I am here to stay. I'm not going anywhere and I  am not taking any steps back. My feet are walking forward here on out and the only thing that can stop me is myself. Injuries are bad things and they come at bad times but I'm still here lacing up my boots and I'm looking to the future. C.M Punk, is my future, because I am the future XWL World Heavyweight Champion. But right now where in the present and the present is A.J Styles. I'd just like to congratulate A.J on being my first stepping stone to the top.

Jim Ross
Well ladies and gentlemen Swagger said he is cocky and arrogant, but only because he is confident in his abilities.

Jerry Lawler
Yeah J.R, and he was really cocky and arrogant at the end of that speech.

XWL goes to commercial break before A.J Styles makes his entrance.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:58 pm

I meant to say last week that I enjoyed the Danielson promo. Many have gone down this re-naming route before and nothing really came out of it, so interesting in seeing if you'll be the exception in that trend.

I liked the Swagger promo, but you showed try to choose a color that's more readable because my eyes aren't what they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:58 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
I meant to say last week that I enjoyed the Danielson promo. Many have gone down this re-naming route before and nothing really came out of it, so interesting in seeing if you'll be the exception in that trend.

I liked the Swagger promo, but you showed try to choose a color that's more readable because my eyes aren't what they used to be.

Thanks man I hope I live up to your expectations.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:10 pm

The card has been changed.

Rob Van Dam (Magnesiac) will now be facing Cesaro (AZackToRemember)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break to the sight of Renee Young standing in the backstage interview area alongside someone who hasn't been seen around XWL in a while...*

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 RjsxtJJ
[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... Roman Reigns!

*The camera zooms on Reigns who smirks smugly at the ovation he receives from the fans in the live arena off in the distance before Renee begins her questioning in her usual bubbly yet enthusiastic way.*

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 5GhcFx5
[Renee Young]
Roman, tonight you make your return to XWL after a short absence.  Are you going to be picking up where you left off?

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Og4rHjJ
[Roman Reigns]
A lot of guys keep saying this is the "New Era" of XWL.  They go on and on about how they're going to have the best year of their careers... how they're going to revolutionize this place... become champions... and how nobody will stop them from accomplishing their goals.  They're optimistic, but the way I see it Renee, nothing has changed.  This is still the same XWL.  The company where the best wrestlers in the world compete.  And they're still the same guys they were in 2014.

*Reigns is speaking confidently and in a strong tone as though he believes everything he is saying with every fibre of his being.*

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 YP3QE1V
[Roman Reigns]
I'm all for New Year Resolutions or setting yourself targets or believing in yourself, but to me, this is just business as usual.  I don't care who you are or what your goals are... You stand in my way you're going to get smacked in the mouth with this...

*Reigns lifts up his clenched fist and a serious expression comes over his face.*

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 LPc8Y23
[Roman Reigns]
...and probably eat a Spear for good measure.  I'm here to be the best that I can be and unlike everybody else, I'm not full of it.  It was One Versus All last year and right now in this "new era" it's still.. One Versus All.  

*Reigns emphasizes the last part of that sentence before continuing.*

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 TAi1KMq
[Roman Reigns]
Whoever is put in front of me on my path to the top will be on a collision course with no positive outcome on their part.  I took a small detour along the way for some much needed R&R but I return to that path tonight in my match against Adrian Neville.  And I'm looking forward to it Renee.  I was the most dominant United States Champion in recent memory so just imagine what else I can accomplish if I put my mind to it.  And my mind is set on being number one....

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 HdvsLNY
[Roman Reigns]
And you... and everybody else... can Believe... That!

*Reigns smirks once again before walking away out of view as the screen fades to black and Breakdown continues...*

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:29 pm

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00014

The crowd cheer as Dean Ambrose bursts through the curtain onto the stage. He looks around the arena and paces back and forth on the stage, before heading staight down the ramp and towards the ring. He circles the ring and grabs himself a microphone, he climbs up the stairs and stops half way and looks into the audience, most of which cheering and applauding his return to XWL. He climbs into the ring, his music dies down and is quickly replaced by members of the crowd chanting "Welcome Back! Welcome Back!" many are excited to see the Lunatic Fringe back in an XWL ring

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00108

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm not dead!

Ambrose draws cheers and laughter from the crowd as a surprised and delighted look appears on his face

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00119

[Dean Ambrose]
It's been quite some time since I've been around these parts so allow me to remind you who I am, I'm Dean Ambrose! I am the most ruthless, I am the most violent and the most unforgiving son of a bitch that has ever graced this company. Yeah, I'm that guy. The guy that people feared getting into the ring with, the guy that would do anything to his or his opponents body get the job done, the guy that some liked to refer to as "unstable" which personally I resent because genius is insanity right up until it works and you can't question my success here in this company. I have trailblazed my way to the top of this company before many times, whether it be single handedly or with a couple of guys by my side but both stories have the same end, with me sat on a throne atop a mountain of bodies left in my wake.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00116

[Dean Ambrose]
Some of you may be wondering just where exactly have I been over the past couple of months, just where have I been hiding away? Did The Authority finally lock me away in a padded cell with Nurse Ratched? Did I take some me time? Y'know, go to some desert island somewhere, find my inner being and become one with Dean Ambrose? Find some inner peace to come back as a new man? No, if you recall a few months ago I was going to war with a man called Shawn Michaels... Now it was during one of these wars... Which I was undoubtedly going to come on top by the way... That I got hit by a steel chair and I got my brains scrambled pretty good. We're in a life long debate about "Gun control" in this country while these things slip under the radar, these things need to be put under lock and key because trust me they can do some damage...

Ambrose rubs his skull where the steel chair landed to put him on the shelf for so many months

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00145

[Dean Ambrose]
For the first time in my career I was hurt and I can't help but laugh at the irony because I took pride in showing no mercy, I would have a smile on my face when me and my brothers would take somebody out and put them on the shelf with some of the most vicious and barbarric, over the top assaults that you can imagine. Overkill... Where you would beat someone down so badly that just the thought of getting up and back into this ring made them stomach churn and then I get taken out so quickly and by something as simple as a chair shot. I take pride in the amount of punishment that I can take, I made my name in Deathmatches and yet I got taken out so quickly by something so simple... As a chair shot.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00168

[Dean Ambrose]
The thing is they thought that was the end of it, they thought they had taken me out for good, they thought that they had written me off, they thought that they had put the hound down... I'll tell you this, Shawn... You should've taken your chance while it was presented to you, you should've done everyone in the back a favour and ended my career there and then but you didn't, you made the biggest mistake of your life because you showed mercy to the merciless... I went back, I licked my wounds and I got back to 100% and your little act of mercy was wasted because don't think for a second that when the time comes that you and I are standing across this ring from one another that it will be remembered. Your "Mercy", your weakness will be the death of you, Shawn...

Ambrose stares down the camera with a cold, unforgiving glare

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00189

[Dean Ambrose]
But for now I will let you continue breathing for a while longer. Consider this us even, Shawn. Take a look around us, a new-era of XWL! That's what I keep hearing, that's what everyone keeps telling me about but I just see the same old faces that kept screwing me over in the past, the same old faces that kept standing in the way and the same old faces that never gave me my rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship... But all is forgotten right? This is a new-era, a new chapter in the history of XWL, a time to create new memories and build for a brighter and more successful company. That's the plan but there was something that struck me as a little off, while I was sat at home there was one thing that really made me feel sick to the pit of my stomach... One thing... Or should I say one man...

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00246

[Dean Ambrose]
Seth Rollins...

Ambrose starts twitching and tapping his fingers on his chest, just the name is making him feel uneasy

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00252

[Dean Ambrose]
My brotha'...

He smiles

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00268

[Dean Ambrose]
Forgive me for living in the past but it wasn't too long ago that me and our brother were going through hell with The Authority, with the McMahon's trying to make our lives a living hell. I was getting kicked out of the building, Roman was getting beat down and hell, you didn't even have a job. But together we saw the end game, we knew what we had to do, alone a hound is at its weakest but in a pack it is unstoppable. The plan was simple, take the fight to The Authority, take out everyone that has ever stood in our path, who has ever taken a DAMN THING from us and make them suffer for every single second of misery that they put us through. That was the plan... But plans change, right Seth?

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00270

[Dean Ambrose]
So through unforeseen circumstances I find myself put on the shelf. Then while I'm at home recovering I receive word that our brotha' has not only been stripped of the United States Championship but has lost his job. So I sat at home, waiting for the inevitable news that was surely going to come. Two have fallen and only one remained, it was only a matter of time, right? But as days turned to weeks and as weeks turned to months, I received no such word, so I find myself curious, I flick on the television for the "Grand Premiere" of the New-Era of XWL and what do I see? WHAT DO I SEE?! I see Seth Rollins and my fears were erased, I felt at ease and then I seen something that will forever be engraved in the back of my mind, Seth hugging that vile piece of trash Stephanie McMahon!

Ambrose starts pacing around the ring

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00282

[Dean Ambrose]
Why?
Why?
WHY is that Seth? HUH?!
Why is it that you seemed to have prospered from our downfall?
Why is it that I have this sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach?!

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00290

[Dean Ambrose]
I feel like I've been played Seth and I don't like to be played! I see you standing there in your cheap suit and it makes me want to jam my fingers so deep into my eyes that I will never see again. I hear you spouting your dribble about The Authority and it makes me want to rip my own ears off and stuff them down your throat so you can never utter a word again! Call me paranoid, Seth! Tell me I'm wrong, brotha'! Because you know me Seth, we've travelled many miles together, we've had each others backs and you know just exactly what I will do if I find out that you've been working behind my back this entire time, you know just exactly what I will do to you if I find out that you used me to get your feet under the table...

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Normal_z00299

[Dean Ambrose]
"Best for Business"?... Listen to my words very carefully Seth... If I find out that you've been working with The Authority this entire time... "The Future" of XWL... Won't HAVE a future...

Ambrose drops the microphone and immediately darts out of the ring, he marches up the ramp to the stage, he turns around to face the crowd. His eyes dart around the arena before he turns and disappears behind the curtain. As irratic as ever Dean Ambrose is back in XWL, this could spell trouble for a lot of the roster but could it spell disaster for one man in particular?
Back to top Go down
Magnesiac
New Talent
Magnesiac

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Breakdown comes back in a blaze of glory after an excerpt from a recent episode of Conan O'Brien's late night talk show. Why it was shown is a mystery, most likely sponsorships and TV deals.

[Jerry Lawler]
What a hilarious comedian Conan is, and don't forget to catch his show on TBS weeknights eleven pm, ten central.

[Jim Ross
Though he can be funny, it's time to turn our attention to something serious. Two weeks ago, here on Breakdown, our own Damien Sandow debuted by interrupting Big Daddy Cool, Kevin Nash, and disrespecting him in one of the worst ways possible.

Jim Ross points his pen in hand at the camera, to which "B roll" begins to roll of the incident that happened two weeks ago. First clips of Sandow insulting Nash of his acting career are shown, and a video wipe brings the clip to Sandow in Nash's face. He insults Nash's parenting in light of the news of the fight that occurred between the two. Nash is then shown decking Sandow right in the jaw and making him spin around. Another video wipe brings us to Nash lifting Sandow up into the air, and punishing him with a brutal Jackknife Powerbomb. The camera brings us back to the arena with the focus still on the commentary crew.

[Michael Cole]
I still see no reason for the unwarranted attack on Sandow from Nash. There was no reason for him to strike the man. Sometimes the truth hurts big guy. You need to learn to take criticism with a grain of salt.

[Jim Ross]
So if someone had called you out for your parenting styles Michael, you wouldn't want to fight that man and possibly kill him for even insinuating you were a bad parent?

[Michael Cole]
I would have no need to! I know I was an AMAZING parent, so there would be no need to react that way. People can think what they want, but I know I was the best dad in the entire world! Hell, my oldest son Calvin is back there in the production department putting the show together as we speak!

[Jerry Lawler]
Well good for him, does he want us to bring him a cookie? {Jerry holds his hand up to the ear piece on his headset. Michael Cole clearly has a smile on his face and is chuckling to himself} Are you serious, Calvin? No, we're not bringing you anything from catering.

Just as Jerry finishes up giving Cole's oldest son the business over the headset, the Intellectual Savior of the Unwashed Masses' theme hits the arena's speakers. The crowd fills with boos as Sandow comes from behind the curtain. On his way down the aisle, Sandow finds random people in the crowd to point at, belittle, and then laugh at his actions. He makes his way to the steel steps, and while he climbs them, he makes sure to scrape the bottom of his boots on them so the dirt from the unwashed does not follow him into the ring. He climbs through the ropes and heads over to the other side to ask for a microphone. Once in possession of one, he walks back to the center of the ring. His music dies down and Sandow seems to be doing breathing exercises as if he's preparing for a speech. He raises the mic and begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGxpn8ay3qzJG2-yLUdqFJQnc7Hs0j6gr8M9eUv19eyfPCCTc3XQ
[Damien Sandow]
Assault... Assault and Battery... That is what I have filed a police report under on one Kevin Scott Nash. Now, I won't have you arrested again Kevin. No no no no, that would be too easy, though I would love to see another mug shot from you. Your last one looked fantastic!

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 1224-kevin-nash-mug-shot-2

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Sandow_crop_north
[Damien Sandow]
Oh doesn't that just look great? That cut above the eye really makes it special. Wouldn't you all agree? {Of course the crowd is displeased with this showing, and proceed to boo Sandow out of the building} Oh please, all of you can't be behind an ex-con this much! I am who you should be behind! I am your Savior! I am your Duke of Decency; THE Lord of Literacy; The Beacon of Light in a Harbor of Iniquity!

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Sandow-d_zpsb63d84b8
[Damien Sandow]
Why do you people show more admiration for a man who is only in the business because it puts food on his table and money in his pockets, but show hatred and disdain for a man that is merely trying to educate you? I came out here two weeks ago to introduce myself to the XWL Universe, and all I get are unwelcome hisses and people that clearly have poor taste and can't make the RIGHT decision for themselves. I digress, as I shouldn't waste too much time in describing the fickle opinions of the XWL followers. I'm here tonight to just let everyone here know, especially Kevin Scott Nash, that I have a restraining order against him and he is not allowed to even enter the premises. Technically, he's not even allowed to enter the city of Philadelphia without notifying the local authorities. So I'm sorry to ruin your night everybody bu...

Nash's music bursts through the sound system in the arena and the crowd goes nuts. After about thirty seconds and Big Daddy Cool not walking out from the back, Sandow lifts up his hand and begins to speak again.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Damien-Sandow-WWE
[Damien Sandow]
No, no no no. You cut the music right there. Just stop it. I just informed everyone that he is not here, so obviously this trick isn't going to work. Now if you excuse me I have a match to prepare for. Have a gre...

This time it's no trick. Big Daddy Cool steps out from behind the curtain, a look on his face saying that he cares not of the consequences. Nash walks forward onto the stage, pulling a mic out of his pocket and raising it to his lips.

[Kevin Nash]
You're kidding me, right? You think some bullshit restraining order is keeping me from getting my paycheck? I've been locked up before. I've had my right read to me on a number of occassion for some really dumb stuff but this one, might just be the dumbest. Let me tell you how this works, since you're not aware. If you talk about a man's family, the man is probably going to deck you.

Nash holds for a minute.

[Kevin Nash]
I mean, come on man, you work in a wrestling company. If you can't handle a mean right hook every once in a while, you might as well just leave. The only person that thinks I was wrong for doing so, is that idiot Michael Cole. And who cares what he thinks? I'm not out here to beat you up again Sandow. That's wasting my time. I'm out here to tell you that if you ever, and I do mean ever, talk about my family again, my right hook and jacknife will seem very lovable.

The crowd cheers for Nash as he continues on his tangent of respect and not disrespecting another mans family. Sandow is visibly angry that even though he was informed Nash was not in attendance this night, and knowing he has a restraining order against him, Big Daddy Cool decided to show up anyways. He raises the microphone up to respond.

[Damien Sandow]
Do you not understand what a restraining order is? You are BANNED from being anywhere that I am present at! I don't care if you were here before I arrived. I don't care that you're feelings are somehow hurt because I told you the truth about you and your criminal record or you're horrible parenting choices. What I DO care about is you are clearly breaking the law and a legal document that states {Damien Sandow pulls out a packet of paper from his robe} Mr. Kevin Scott Nash is not allowed within 300 feet of Mr. Damien Sandow. {Damien Sandow notices Nash rolling his eyes and not caring about anything he's saying} If you think you're so tough, I dare you to come near me. The authorities will gladly take you away. Come on Nash, come up here and show the world what a degenerate you are!

Nash finds his way across the ring, standing with his chest at the nose of Sandow. Sandow looks absolutely pissed as Nash reaches down and slowly takes the piece of paper from Sandow, unable to stop Kevin.

[Kevin Nash]
I'm not a degenrate Damien. I'm an asshole. I don't think I'm tough, I know I am. Hell, I got a match with Stone Cold later tonight matter of fact. Yeah, so much for me not coming here, right?

Kevin looks down at the sheet of paper, eyes widening.

[Kevin Nash]
Oh, what is this? If this paper is disposed of, or damaged, it is hereby, invalid. Well, isn't that some shit?

Kevin slowly reaches down, grabbing onto the paper with both hands and ripping it in half. Sandow begins to blow his load, freaking out as Nash rips it again and again. Once the paper is in shreds, Kevin brings the mic back up, tossing the paper onto Sandow.

[Kevin Nash]
Let me make this clear, Sandow. You're screwing with the wrong guy. I'm bigger than you, and I'm sure as hell meaner than you. So, do me a favor, and don't try this stupid crap again, alright?

Nash turns away from Sandow, dropping his mic and moving away. Just as he does, Sandow gets a running start and chop blocks Nash, sending the big man crashing to the mat. Nash yells in agony, holding his leg and rolling around on the ground. Sandow rises and takes Nash's legs, dragging him to the center of the ring, and locks in his signature submission, The Royal Arch. Sandow pulls and wrenches at Nash's tree trunks of legs and his back. Nash's hand quivers above the mat until finally he taps the ground, hoping this will have Damien release the hold.

[Michael Cole]
That's right! Get him Sandow! Teach that incosiderate jackass who's boss! Make him tear his quad!

[Jerry Lawler]
Are you serious Michael? How can you be behind this?! Sandow clearly baited Nash into the ring just so he can apply a hold that he KNOWS will target Nash's weak spots! He wanted to talk about assault and battery, that's exactly what he's commiting!

[Michael Cole]
This is just revenge, Jerry! Nash wrongfully attacked Sandow without being provoked, and Sandow just wanted to return the favor! What's wrong with that?!

[Jim Ross]
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind, Cole! But if someone doesn't stop this, Sandow might damn near snap Nash in half! Where are the officials?!?!

Referees and other backstage officials come running down the entrance ramp and begin to force Sandow off of Nash. A couple of referees stay in the ring to check on Nash and to try and help the big man up, while the backstage officials grab Sandow and begin shoving him towards the back. Sandow has a giant smirk on his face and shows that he is proud of what he has done. When Sandow reaches the stage, he goes in front of the officials so the crowd in attendance can see him again. He bows toward the crowd, rising slowly and throwing his hands up.

[Damien Sandow]
YOU'RE WEEEEELCOOOOOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 6:39 pm

The arena is excited coming off of a commercial break for whatever is to come next. And to their pleasure, the titantron starts up. The camera is messed with for a few moments, then placed out in front. The sight reveals Mick Foley, who runs a hand through his hair and then smiles.

{{Mick Foley}}
Hey there gang. I guess, ol' big Johnny didn't want me to come out there in person this week. So I had to get one of my old friends down in production to play this tape for me.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 MickFoleypromo21_zpsb81e4b6c

{{Mick Foley}}
As you can see, this is a personal camera I'm using, and I kind of like it better. You see, MVP is all about being over the top while I'm the kind of guy that is perfectly fine with just eating a bowl of oatmeal in the morning. He wants a five star breakfast though. I guess all the fancy stuff Johnny lets him have is to make up for how much MVP actually sucks. But, whatever.

Foley once again runs a hand through his hair, readjusting himself.

{{Mick Foley}}
MVP, has this wacky idea that if I was to ever hold the title, that it would become as he said, a, "laughing stock"

Foley holds up a peice of paper, written in big letters: "The title would become a laughing stock" - MVP

Foley takes a moment for the crowd to read this, then puts the paper down.

{{Mick Foley}}
I, of course, disagree. But that's a personal opinion. And I respect personal opinions.

Foley once more holds up a piece of paper.

"Foley being so far out of my league" - MVP it reads. Foley then tears the paper up, mocking what MVP had done earlier in the night.

{{Mick Foley}}
But that's the problem, MVP. I'm not out of your league. You're out of mine, punk. You have this chip on your shoulder for some odd reason and I am not a fan. See, in my day, if some kid walked into this company, acting half of the way you've acted toward an old timer, we'd of kicked the crap out of you. But it's a new day. In this day, I'm sitting here, having to ask favors of friends to even get my two cents in. I'm sat here, with a contract, but no match this week. Something tells me it's going to stay this way until for a while.

{{Mick Foley}}
But something you said did peak my interest just a bit. When good ol' JR asked you about that beating you got last week, you told him that if you retaliated, it wouldn't of been good for me. But you've wanted me gone since I've came back. Seems to me like you were just scared MVP. But I admit I got carried away. You had it coming, but I took it a bit far. I knew what I was doing though. I was trying to get you to prove your point, MVP. And yet, you still haven't. But you'll still throw me under the bus. Like, how about last week when Nakamura beat you? How was I to blame for that? One hit and you're down for the count? Seems to me like you need a new profession, man.

{{Mick Foley}}
Let me tell you something though: I'm not about all these big flashy games you like to play. I'm about wrestling. One way or another, I'm having a match in this company again. I'm not apologizing to you to get it though. No, MVP, instead, I'll just make myself a problem till you man up and fix it. Oh yeah, and have a nice day!

Foley smiles into the camera as the video feed dies out, the arena moving to another direction.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Great Promos So Far..
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Breakdown rolls on and we are brought backstage where we see Renee Young standing by with Sami Zayn!

||Renee Young||
Ladies and gentleman I'm backstage with Sami Zayn!! Welcome back to XWL Sami!!

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 446993559_640

||Sami Zayn||
Thanks Renee! It's great to be back! Here let me get that for you!

Sami cheerfully takes the mic from Renee in a respectful manner.

||Sami Zayn||
Although I have been apart of this company in the past, I wouldn't really  call this a return, but more of a new beginning. A redemption if you would. I have yet to make a splash here in the XWL but believe me Rene, I plan on doing just that in the near future. The Road to Redemption for Sami Zayn starts right here, right now!!! I hope that you, the XWL Universe, and the XWL locker room are all ready for it!!!

Sami happily puts the mic in front of Renee's mouth for her as she would have had to done for the other superstars she would interview.

||Renee Young||
Thanks Sami, you're a true gentleman. All of the other superstars on this roster's ego wouldn't have allowed them to do what you're doing right now! I really appreciate it. It's nice to be treated as an equal by a superstar for a change! So, where does The Road to Redemption start for Sami Zayn? What title are you aiming for?

||Sami Zayn||
Well for now I don't have any of the titles in mind. I'm not naive. I understand that I'm at the bottom of the totem pole as far as title opportunities goes. For now I'm focusing on putting on great matches for the greatest fans that this industry has to offer!! The people sitting in the stands right now are the reason that XWL is what it is, they are the reason that this industry is what it is, heck, they are the reason that Sami Zayn is what I am!!! Without them there would be no Sami Zayn!! So as far as my Road to Redemption goes, it starts with them! The XWL Universe. I plan on proving to each and every fan sitting out there that Sami Zayn is a man worth cheering. That Sami Zayn is a man worth getting behind. That Sami Zayn is a man, no THE man that they would want as THEIR champion. If I ever do get a title shot I don't plan on winning it just for me, I don't plan on winning it for the money, I don't plan on winning it to prove anything to Vince McMahon, I plan on winning it for THEM! Because being a champion here means being THEIR champion. Because without them there wouldn't be a champion.

||Renee Young||
Well I sure hope that you one day do become their champion!!!

||Sami Zayn||
Me too Renee, me too.

||Renee Young||
Well, I've been talking to some of the superstars here in the XWL who know who you are and one thing that they all have had to say about you is that you're a nice guy. Some even said that you were too nice of a guy. What do you have to say about that?

||Sami Zayn||
Too nice? Is there such a thing? Sure, I'm not a jerk like most of the guys in the back. I don't get off on belittling other people. I treat each and every person as I would like to be treated unless they give me a reason not to. It's as simple as that. Sure, some may say I'm too nice. Some may say that I'm too respectful. But well, if being too nice or too respectful is the worse thing that someone can say about Sami Zayn, that really isn't such a bad thing then is it?

||Renee Young||
I guess you're right. There is a lot worse said about other superstars that make up the XWL locker room!! So, who do you respect the most here in the XWL?

||Sami Zayn||
Well there are a lot of guys that I respect here. There's Eric Young, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Dolph Ziggler, Adrian Neville, Dean Ambrose, Bryan Danielson, the list goes on and on. But the man that I have the most respect for might just be the World Champ himself, CM Punk. Commitment. That's the word that I think about when I think about CM Punk. He says that he plans on carrying this company on his back? Well I believe that he is the man to do it. He's been in this company since as far back as I can remember. And year after year he's proven to be one of the best both in the ring and on the mic. He may not be the typical company man, but he sure has commitment. Another name that comes to mind is Alex Shelley. Even though he may not have as many accomplishments as CM Punk, he may just be the most inspirational man on this roster. He demands respect by his mic skills and his in ring entertainment skill, but also is a man that you WANT to respect. He's a great guy, and it shows. And if I had to pick anyone to get in the ring with and show these people what I am capable of it would be him.

||Renee Young||
Well those are some great choices. Now, the question I've been waiting to ask all along... When will be get to see Sami Zayn in an XWL ring?

||Sami Zayn||
Well, I don't know if you've heard buy I tore my ACL during a training session with a great friend of mine, Adrian Neville. So I've been spending all of my time doing physical therapy so that I can get back to one hundred percent. I've just recently been able to hit the gym to do some light training and stretching which is a step in the right direction so if everything goes as planned you should be seeing me competing in an XWL ring no later than the end of the month!! I can't wait!!

||Renee Young||
And neither can I!! Ladies and gentleman... Sami Zayn!!

||Sami Zayn||
Thanks for the interview Renee.

Sami hands the mic back to Renee

||Renee Young||
No Sami, thank you!!

And with that we head on to the next segment.

Last edited by The P1 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:34 pm

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Sdslockerroom01_zps33955dd3

The camera takes us to an area backstage where resident luchador Samuray Del Sol is shown preparing for his upcoming battle against Bryan Danielson. He does a couple of stretches, some flips and throws in some deep breaths for good measure as the moment of truth draws near. This is the night where he proves that this is truly a fresh start for him in XWL and the only way he’ll be able to do that is score a victory against some game competition. That would show the XWL Universe that he’s more than talk, he’s a man of action, a man who will be everything that he says he is.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Sdslockerroom03_zpsb3c7c4e1

-Samuray Del Sol-
Este noche es cuando yo demuestro que Samuray Del Sol es un luchador que tiene un futuro en XWL. Bryan Danielson is a man like me. A man who wrestled with the name they choose for him and just like me he didn’t feel like the same man. El mismo guerrero. And then he had enough, just like me he decided to to go back to the name that got him the recognition as one of the best. Un nombre es todo; un nombre puede hacer o deshacer un hombre. But I’m not broken anymore, I’m trying to put together the pieces and this match will be the glue.

Del Sol looks down at ground contemplating the stakes, then he adjusts his mask and looks back up at the camera. It’s hard to read his expression with the head gear, but the passion, almost desperation, in his voice goes a long way to tell the story. The pride luchadors have in themselves and their work may be causing him to put a little too much pressure on himself, but in may be necessary because of how cut-throat this company is with there always being a superstar around the corner to take your spot.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Sdslockerroom04_zpsf9dbfc1a

-Samuray Del Sol-
People like to compare me to Rey Mysterio and I appreciate that. Just like Rey Mysterio I want to put lucha libre on the map; I want to be the man that all the little kids from Mexico and America look up to; I want become a champion. For everyone who looks at my size and wants to call me an underdog, they’ve got it all wrong: there is no fight that I can’t win. I respect a man like Bryan Danielson who isn’t afraid to be his own man, but I will do everything I can to beat him because that it was matters to the people in charge at the end of the day. And Rey, if you’re watching: tú es ídolo y un inspiración a lucha libres y mi especialidad. Soy aquí gracias a ti. But I don’t want to be the next Rey Mysterio…I want to be the first Samuray Del Sol…and Samuray Del Sol is a name that you will never forget.

Del Sol busts out is signature taunt and the screen fades to black as Breakdown rolls on.

XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Sdslockerroom10_zps0411db2b
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Normal Match[/size]
XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 TkhCdXRXWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 KbBdvAM

So, I typically let bygones be bygones when it comes to matches, but this makes the second straight week where something like this has happened. If people can't grasp that running finishers are supposed to be done while running, and not from point blank range, then I'd prefer not not be booked against them so I can lose with dignity.

And also to be pushed for my troubles.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:18 pm

I really don't understand why people do that, It's not fun, It's cheap and really not welcome here.

Just makes it look like you're out for winning and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Honestly don't see your issue because it's not like the move happens without the running animation, He clearly is running towards you and you ARE able to reverse. Running manually or Running with the games help is still running and not a cheap tactic. I get that you want an explosion of unpredictability but this game limits us so much.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:29 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Honestly don't see your issue because it's not like the move happens without the running animation, He clearly is running towards you and you ARE able to reverse. Running manually or Running with the games help is still running and not a cheap tactic. I get that you want an explosion of unpredictability but this game limits us so much.

It's nothing to do with the game, it's the fact he's ran at him from point blank that does make it order to reverse and that's why it's done. Running off the ropes doesn't, running from the corner doesn't hurt. There is no reason to run from right in front of him.

It's not something we've liked before, not something we're liking now.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:31 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

It's nothing to do with the game, it's the fact he's ran at him from point blank that does make it order to reverse and that's why it's done. Running off the ropes doesn't, running from the corner doesn't hurt. There is no reason to run from right in front of him.

Now I see what you mean by the whole running thing, It's the fact that he was anticipating it and it wasn't like a spur of the moment maneuver. I agree on that part but again this is 2k15 we're talking about, If this was 2K14 I wouldn't tolerate it either.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:35 pm

KingWolf wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Now I see what you mean by the whole running thing, It's the fact that he was anticipating it and it wasn't like a spur of the moment maneuver. I agree on that part but again this is 2k15 we're talking about, If this was 2K14 I wouldn't tolerate it either.
It's got nothing to do with which game it is. We've never wanted people to just run straight into a move and hit it. At least backing up and or bouncing off the ropes and hitting it makes it a bit easier for both parties to see when it's coming. It's not that we're saying he can't hit the move it's that hitting it that way, for a lot of us, takes the fun out of a match. So we ask that it's hit from a distance or off the ropes. It's been a problem off and on for the last several games. So 2k15 being the way it is has nothing to do with it. That being said, it's not a huge huge problem BUT, we do ask that people remember situations like this in the future as doing things like that kills the fun of matches for some people.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Kyle wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

It's got nothing to do with which game it is. We've never wanted people to just run straight into a move and hit it. At least backing up and or bouncing off the ropes and hitting it makes it a bit easier for both parties to see when it's coming. It's not that we're saying he can't hit the move it's that hitting it that way, for a lot of us, takes the fun out of a match. So we ask that it's hit from a distance or off the ropes. It's been a problem off and on for the last several games. So 2k15 being the way it is has nothing to do with it. That being said, it's not a huge huge problem BUT, we do ask that people remember situations like this in the future as doing things like that kills the fun of matches for some people.
I'm guilty of doing this but it's for Nakamura specifically, I try and keep myself at the attack for his Boma Ye's to mirror what he does in real. I'll be more careful of this and I'll talk to Shane (Ace) whenever he gets on Xbox, Thanks for bringing this up Kyle. I understand your view on this, I am more ashamed that 2k15 isn't easy to sim being that there are only a couple reversal animations. Mixed in with actual contact leading into another move.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:53 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Normal Match[/size]

So, I typically let bygones be bygones when it comes to matches, but this makes the second straight week where something like this has happened. If people can't grasp that running finishers are supposed to be done while running, and not from point blank range, then I'd prefer not not be booked against them so I can lose with dignity.

How about you earn the push, I beat you fair and square and the fact you can't reverse the second easiest finisher in the game is sad. So thanks for ruining my promo jerk.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:58 pm

True Alpha wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
Normal Match[/size]

How about you earn the push, I beat you fair and square and the fact you can't reverse the second easiest finisher in the game is sad. So thanks for ruining my promo jerk.

Few things.

One : Krzy has probably earned a push more than anybody over the past year or two, not many do as much as he does.

Two : wasn't really "fair and square" for the reasons mentioned. The RUNNING Knee's shouldn't be done so close.

Finally, no need for name calling.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:05 pm

True Alpha wrote:

Ah, the classic insulting someone because they had a complaint about how you played, some things never change I suppose.

And FYI, he wasn't serious about the push thing. We've been trying to push him for years, and he rarely wants it. So that was his way of making light of such an eh situation as the match was.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:10 pm

The only time it was close was for the charged finisher which calls for you to be at least that close, the second time he was in the middle of the ring and I jumped off the top rope to go hit it I'm sorry I don't wait till he is practically out of the ring to try and hit it. I tried bouncing off the ropes but it didn't work. So I'm sorry I didn't follow your unknown rule that no one was nice enough to tell me about.
So before you jump on the next new guy consider putting that in the rules that I followed. Don't mean to rant but I hate when people try to gang up on me it is not at all respectful. And I've shown nothing but respect for y'all. I'm done now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015   XWL Breakdown:  1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 1/30/2015 - 2/6/2015
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next