Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015

Go down 
+9
justin.sane
Brady Bunch
TheFilthParade
Sissel
Shane
DashingDJUrie
T-Roll
KingWolf
TheKrzyOne
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 ZDMyD1w

Live from:
Joe Louis Arena,
Detroit, Michigan

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 OllIIkF XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 XW0gNnO

Non-Title Match
Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 13Dj4Jl XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 R6YYqKj

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 TqU857D XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Usgf6Vk

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Gr1iQzj XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 KZI2PGi

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 YhG4i08 XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 TcLrzL0

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Ls4sBIT XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 PhZPnwb

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 EfW7niZ XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 G0pixgt

Non-Title Match
Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Y7zGaAJ XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 WuL66pc

Main Event
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 U3KE1eU XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Jf0nuE5

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:33 am

Pyro rocks the Joe Louis Arena as Breakdown comes to you live from Detroit, Michigan. The crowd is already hot and ready to give this show some life as the road to Final Stand VII continues. The camera does its sweep around the building, giving those at home a feel for what it’s like to there in the arena, but it’s hard to capture an atmosphere like this—you just have to be there.

But whether the XWL universe is watching live or from the comfort of their own home, they’re finding it a little hard to keep still in their seats because of how eager they are to see what XWL has in store for them. People are still buzzing about the battle between Adam Cole and Tyson Kidd last week and they’re hoping there’s a lot more where that came from this.

There has also been a lot of speculation about the way Breakdown ended last week. Will Dean Ambrose be the next to take the Intercontinental Championship away from Seth Rollins? Will their stint together in Shield arm Ambrose with the knowledge to succeed where Alex Shelley failed or will Ambrose fall to the Authority as well?

Speak of the devil…

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_001~81

The crowd instantly works themselves into a frenzy when the theme of Breakdown’s General Manager blares through the arena’s sound system—like poison seeping into the body. It’s rare for a Breakdown to pass without Stephanie making her presence felt, but that doesn’t mean the people are going to accept it, or like it, or be afraid to voice their discontent. No, they paid their way to be here, spending their hard-earned money on a ticket to attend this event and if they don’t like what they’re seeing, or hearing, then they’re going to make sure that the person knows.

But it’s likely that Stephanie absolutely knows how these people feel toward her, but that’s the nature of having power. People think they can do the job better, not realizing that sometimes you have to rule with an iron fist to keep order and to prevent the inmates from thinking they can run the asylum.

At least that’s the way she must see it.

In everyone else’s mind they see a woman who has been abusing her power to make sure that her pet project in Seth Rollins does not fail, and she has shown that not only will she go through any means possible to make sure that he succeeds, but she’ll also turn a blind eye when Rollins uses every trick in the book to hold on to the Intercontinental Championship, his stepping stone to bigger and better things, regardless if the Board of Directors won’t officially recognize this championship reign.

All that matters to Rollins and Stephanie is that the belt stay with the Authority and they have dropped enough hints that somewhere down the line they plan to add the World Heavyweight Championship to the collection—possibly as soon as Final Stand.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_004~71

Stephanie walks down the ramp with purpose, her heels clicking on the ramp’s steel grating, her hair bouncing up and down with each step that brings her closer to the ramp. The crowd hasn’t let up with the boos, they are incredibly pissed and it’s enough to halt even the Queen Bee herself in her tracks at the bottom of the ramp. She looks around as though making eye contact with the hundreds of pairs of eyes in the arena letting them see that all of this noise, as near-deafening as it is, won’t faze her in the slightest.

That doesn’t mean that the people won’t at least try to rattle her, and if there wasn’t a risk of getting ejected things may have begun getting flung into the ring by now. It’s that bad in here. You would have thought that Stepahnie personally visited the homes of the over two-thousand people in attendance and made them watch as she killed the family pet. This is a level of disdain rarely displayed by an XWL crowd—this kind of hatred is reserved for only the most vile and detestable human beings to make XWL an unbearable place.

Ironically enough, the last person to be likened to the devil, and possibly even be treated worse than him, was Vince McMahon himself when he made it his personal mission to make CM Punk’s life a personal hell. It looks like Daddy’s Little Girl has picked up a thing or two, justifying the means with the end, only caring about the result and not how many had to be sacrificed to get it, or even if it’s the result other people wanted to see in the first place.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_006~61

With that smirk of hers, that she probably found a way to trademark, Stephanie turns and continues her journey to the ring, stopping only to pick up the microphone from on top of the steel stairs. In a couple of steps he’s on the apron and she steps between the ropes to enter the ring—her ring. Stephanie walks around the ring, taunting and goading the crowd by holding up her hand to her ear as though she were hearing difficulty hearing the boos that must be permeating through the walls of the arena and carrying through the city of Detroit like a strong gust of wind.

Detroit is one of the more lively crowds when it comes to wrestling events, but they’re in rare form tonight even by their standards. It’s a wonder the security hasn’t doubled, or even tripled in size, donning riot gear in preparation for the worst—“the worst” right now almost feels like a synonym for the inevitable. After a minute, with no sign of the crowd calming down an iota, Stephanie decides that her only option is to press on and hope that they tire themselves out so that the show can go on. She walks over to the middle of the ring to ensure that everyone can see her and then raises the microphone up to her lips so that there’s no doubt all can hear her.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_009~44

-Stephanie McMahon-
I just wanted to say…

Before Stephanie can even get a word out, the crowd bursts out into an impassioned chant of “Alex Shelley!” Screaming out his name over and over again and that’s when things begin to fall into place. This is Shelley’s hometown and these people clearly haven’t forgotten what happened to him at Uprising and they’re not about to let Stephanie casually sweep the incident under the wrong either. Out of sight definitely doesn’t mean out of mind in this case. These people all clearly still have Shelley in their minds and in their hearts and the fact that he hasn’t returned yet is only upsetting them even more—but every second that goes by without Shelley is just another drop of fuel that is added to the already raging fire.

It’s the fire that’s driving these people to chant Shelley’s name at the top of their lungs so that he can hear their cries from wherever in the world he may be at this moment. So many of these people must remember where they were when they were watching the Intercontinental Championship match held at Uprising. Shelley was possibly moments away from securing a victory, a satisfying conclusion after such a hotly contested match and a 3-year-long chase, when he was suddenly attacked by two men who we now know as J & J Security.

The only rule of the match were that there we no rules meaning that the presence of the security duo wasn’t an illegal move on the part of Seth Rollins, but it was definitely a cowardly one and in some ways an admission that he didn’t feel confident that he would be able to defeat Shelley…though he would never admit as much. Rollins won the match because he was willing to do whatever it took, even stretching the limits of what’s allowed in a one on one contest while Shelley was more apt to play by the rules…there’s a twisted lesson buried deep in there.

A camera zooms in on a man standing on his feet proudly putting his Motor City machine Guns t-shirt on display. He’s one of the hundreds pushing their voices to the limit, drowning out Stephanie McMahon and hoping that through their support they’ll be able to get somebody to overrule her decision to not give Shelley another shot at the championship as long as Rollins is in possession of the belt—rightfully or not. Again, in the face of this  heated crowd, Stephanie doesn’t break a sweat, instead putting that smirk right back onto her face before she addresses the crowd again.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_010~33

-Stephanie McMahon-
No, that’s not what I wanted to say. As far as I’m concerned, Alex Shelley is a thing of the past and I have far too much important matters to focus my attention on that a never-was who choked not once, not twice, but three separate times. Everybody wants to point their fingers at J & J Security or at Seth Rollins when the only man Alex Shelley can blame for not being a champion in this company today is Alex Shelley.

And now the people are chanting “Bullshit!” over and over again, not believing a word of what Stephanie is saying. For as cocky as he can sometimes be, Shelley has never been afraid to admit when he’s been bested and it’s well documented that each time he’s sight his sight on the Intercontinental Championship something has gone terribly wrong.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_011~30

-Stephanie McMahon-
Finally we agree on something! It is complete and utter BS that Alex Shelley thinks he should be cut some slack just because people feel a little sorry for him. That’s the nature of the business, Alex: not everybody is born to be a star like Seth Rollins. Shelley should have been happy where he was in the hierarchy instead of trying to punch above his weight. It should come as no surprise that he got knocked out. Not everybody in the world is born to be a hero, but if Shelley is up for the task I’m sure Rollins will be in the market for a sidekick at some point. Afterall, Alex is used to being the other half, isn’t he?

Stephanie lowers the microphone with a smile on her face knowing that she successfully got under the people’s skin—though she should be careful not to poke the bear too much. The last thing she should want is for the people to feel compelled to hijack the show, and they’re already pissed enough to do it.

They begin chanting “Rollins sucks!” Seth may think that he’s the undisputed future of the company but nobody else does and they loathe the way she’s trying to shove him down their throats. As the Rollins’ sucks chant intensify, Stephanie holds up an index finger tp her chin as if contemplating something and then her face lights up when a thought hits her.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_012~27

-Stephanie McMahon-
I respect your guys’ opinion and you know what? I agree! It absolutely does suck that Seth has to walk around with the championship while not being officially recognized as the champion. A lesser man would have thrown a fit, and distanced himself from the championship, but not Seth. He took it upon himself to defend the championship with his life and it’s about time he’s rewarded for his contribution to the legacy of the championship. I’ve let the Board of Directors think they can tell me how to run my show long enough. Seth Rollins isn’t currently in the arena…

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!”  

-Stephanie McMahon-
But once he does arrive…

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

-Stephanie McMahon-
Excuse me. There will be an official crowning of Seth as the Intercontinental Champion once he arrives and quickly disposes of that sad sack Mick Foley, a match that’s for the number one contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship by the way…

The boos immediately intensify exponentially when Stephanie casually drops that bombshell. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that she would pull something like this, but that doesn’t make it less of a bitter pill to swallow—you can watch the fist coming to your face, but that doesn’t mean the punch will hurt less.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_015~19

-Stephanie McMahon-
You can all sit  there and complain and think that you would do a better job running the show than I could, but the fact of the matter is that being a McMahon means that I have this business running though my blood. I know talent when I see it and when I look at Seth Rollins I see it. Dean Ambrose is too wild, too unpredictable, too unreliable and Roman Reigns was never as good as he thought he was. Both men already reached their peak, and overachieved at that, while Seth is only getting started. At least this way when Seth defeats your beloved Mick Foley there will be no doubt what his potential is. Sure Mick went through a little rough patch with MVP at Uprising in a brutal I Quit match and his battle with Mark Henry last week didn’t do him any favors, but he’s the Hardcore Legend, right? He should have no trouble at all fighting through the pain and making Seth break a sweat before falling like so many before him have done as well.

And this is what the people can’t stand: how everyone is somehow a second-rate wrestler in Stephanie’s eyes and how she mercilessly and relentlessly belittles anybody who isn’t Seth Rollins in some pathetic attempt to prop him up and at the moment she must realize that nobody is buying what she’s selling. To show their support for Foley, who isn’t even out here to defend himself, the people begin chanting “Foley! Foley! Foley!” Stephanie shakes her head.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_016~16

-Stephanie McMahon-
Wasn’t it Alex Shelley a minute ago? This is the perfect example of why anyone worth a damn in a position of power doesn’t give any weight to the opinions of the little people. You’re all fickle, and that’s why I know that it’s only a matter of time before you appreciate all Seth is doing not only for this company but for professional wrestling as a whole. Even when I concede and make sacrifices you people are never happy. I could have easily announced that Seth Rollins would be taking on CM Punk at Final Stand, but I decided to do things the “fair” way by having him compete for the opportunity while at the same time giving Mick the chance to finally shut his mouth about wanting his 2-year-old shot at the championship. But I guess that’s not good for you is it? I bet you would love it if I just went and removed Seth from the match, wouldn’t you?

That gets the people cheering. The thought of Rollins not being gift-wrapped a shot at the most prestigious prize in the industry seems almost too good to be true.  

-Stephanie McMahon-
Well that’s too bad because Seth is…

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret1

The crowd absolutely comes undone, somehow finding a way to scream louder than they were before and we’re not even half an hour into the show! Not a single butt is in the seat and all eyes shift from Stephanie McMahon over on to the stage as people wait for the sight of the hometown hero.

Many of them had the thought in the back of their mind, that Alex Shelley would find a way to make back home, but entertaining such a thought seemed like a surefire way to be letdown big time. After all, they all saw the way Rollins’ elbow nearly pierced Shelley’s heart before the table exploded beneath them due to the force of the impact. Shelley is only human, how could he recover so soon after that?

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret3

There he is! Shelley steps through the smoke to get onto the stage and just listening to the way the crowd is going crazy over him shows how much he’s adored. The camera zooms him on Shelley’s eyes, focused and locked on to Stephanie McMahon in the ring. She said herself that Rollins wasn’t in the arena, his security team with him and Shelley’s appearance  as no doubt caught her by surprise judging by the, well, surprised look on her face.

The cameras lower down to get a view of Shelley’s midsection and even under his tank top it’s easy to see the medical tape bulging underneath. Much like Rollins would never admit to being worried Shelley would best them if they had a match with no shenanigans, Shelley would never admit to being too hurt to wrestle.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret4

Shelley doesn’t bother hiding it. He looks down and runs his hands over his shirt feeling the bandages beneath that must feel like all that stands between him holding it together and falling apart. He winces as he touches the sore spot as a sharp pain hits him, and then closes his eyes for a second as the painful memory of what caused it enters his head. But then as he listens to the way the Detroit folk are carrying on, Shelley can’t help but crack a smile. He parts his legs and places one fist over his heart and the over behind his back—the Shingeki no Shelley pose that many of the people in attendance copy.

Stephanie may not consider Shelley a hero, but these people are certainly welcoming him home like one. With Shelley here now when it seemed like he wouldn’t be seen for ages, it almost feels like there’s actually justice in the world—that Stephanie can’t just snap her fingers and get people to conform to her disturbed vision of what an XWL superstar should be or bow down at her feet because she signs the paychecks and holds the power.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret5

Shelley begins walking down the ramp, when the people begin chanting “Motor City!” at the top of their lungs freezing Shelley in place. He holds up his finger signaling one more time and then he makes a gun with his fingers, aims it right at Stephanie and “pulls” the trigger while over a thousand voices provide the sound effect by shouting out “bang!” Stephanie doesn’t look all that impressed or amused, or perhaps it’s all an act to prevent Shelley from seeing that he’s in control of this situation.

But Shelley’s a smart guy and must know that here in his home city with Stephanie not having any time to prepare for this confrontation means that the ball’s in Shelley’s court. What he chooses to do with it from here on out is up to his discretion—he needs to play his cards right. He reveals the card he plans to play first by pulling a microphone of out of his shirt pocket. He dramatically taps the top of the microphone to make sure that it’s working and then clears his throat to ensure that that’s in working condition as well.

For the first time all night—all night feeling like years at this point—the crowd begins to settle down, perhaps tired and perhaps eager to hear what Shelley has to say…most likely it’s some combination of the two. There are some lingering “Alex Shelley!” chants and Shelley waves his two index fingers in the air as though he were a conductor in a symphony, then lowers the mic until the chants taper off.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret7

-Alex Shelley-
Steph, I’m not going to waste any time here….

-Stephanie McMahon-
Good. So why don’t you turn around and climb back into whatever hospital bed you rolled out of?

-Alex Shelley-
I’m sorry, I should have made myself a little clearer: I’m not here to waste my time and I think we both know what I’m out here for.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_017~15

-Stephanie McMahon-
Alex, you had your shot at Uprising and you blew it.

-Alex Shelley-
See, I can understand why blowing things would be on your mind since we’re talking about your little pet Seth and all, but I can assure you that I didn’t do anything wrong.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Is that what you came out here to do, Alex? Make these juvenile jokes? Why don’t you leave, pick up a phone and leave a couple of prank messages on the answering machine in my office? Would that make you feel a little better?

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret8

-Alex Shelley-
You know what would make me feel better, Stephanie? A couple of aspirins and a rematch against Seth Rollins with the Intercontinental Championship on the line!

-Stephanie McMahon-
Come on, Alex, who are you fooling with this tough guy act? You’re hurt. It’s why you weren’t here last week and why you shouldn’t have been here this week either. I spoke to your doctor, Alex, and he let me know that it would be in your best interest to not step foot inside of an XWL ring until at least after Final Stand!

Shelley smirks when Stephanie says that and instead of verbally responding he chooses to begin walking down the ramp, closer to the XWL ring, doctor’s orders be damned. He walks up the steel stairs and then pauses again as the people cheer this confrontation heating up.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret9

-Alex Shelley-
Sure, the good ol’ doc told me to stay away for a bit, but what he didn’t take into account was how much I love this business and how I won’t let anything thing separate me from it until I’m ready to walk away. Nothing is going to stop me, not you, not Seth Rollins, and definitely not some bruised ribs. If I made a habit out of following doctor’s orders I would have retired after my neck injury, but I’m still here, still fighting and still giving it all I’ve got each and every time I get into a ring. That’s the passion douchebags like Seth Rollins don’t have because they’ve had people like you whispering into their air telling them how good they are until they start to believe their own hype and don’t even bother trying to back it up.

Shelley steps between the ropes and enters the ring with the people really getting behind him and the things he’s saying. Now that he’s in the ring, Shelley looks at Stephanie for a moment then shakes his head.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret11

-Alex Shelley-
I’m sure you’d love nothing more than for me to leave, move on and let Seth continue his career in peace but I’m not the kind of guy who gets fucked over and lets bygones be bygones. Sitting in a hospital last week thinking there was a chance that I’d miss Breakdown in my hometown was eating me up inside not only because of where it was, but the message missing this show would send. It would have made people think that Seth won and I couldn’t allow anybody to think that Seth is the better man, especially when he hasn’t done a damn thing to prove that. Every time the going got tough Seth ran scared and you had no problem helping him clean up his messes. Now, since he’s such a big pussy, I’m going to take a shot in the dark and assume that it’s you with the big set between your legs. Opposites attract, right?

The crowd “Ooohs!” in response to that.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret12

-Alex Shelley-
So Stephanie, I’m here to tell you, man to man, that I am not going to take no for an answer. I don’t care if this is the fourth time Seth and I have fought for that belt. If he’s going to keep running, I’m going to keep chasing. That title is nothing more than a prop to him and he’s spitting in the faces of those who fought to win it and those who bled to hang on to it.

Stephanie still looks disgusted by Shelley’s earlier comment.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_026~10

-Stephanie McMahon-
Who the hell do you think you are? How dare you speak to me like that? I am your boss, damn it and I will not be respected like that.

-Alex Shelley-
So why don’t you start acting like a boss and give the people what they want!

-Stephanie McMahon-
These people don’t know what they want! Today it’s you, to tomorrow it’s the next hot topic looking for his fifteen minutes in the spotlight before fading away into obscurity.

-Alex Shelley-
They don’t know what they want, huh?

-Stephanie McMahon-
That’s what I said.

-Alex Shelley-
Do you guys want to see me kick Seth Rollins ass?

“Yeaaaaaaaah!”

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret13

-Alex Shelley-
Do you want to see me leave tonight as the Intercontinental Championship match?

“Yeaaaaaaaah!”

-Alex Shelley-
It sounds to me like they know exactly want they want..

-Stephanie McMahon-
Well that’s a shame because they, just like you, will have to learn how to take no for answer. Even if I wanted to I can’t exactly change things up after announcing that there would be a number one contender’s match for the World Heavyweight Championship in the main event tonight.

-Alex Shelley-
Oh yes, how could I forget your decision to reward Seth with more champions that he doesn’t deserve while having him prey on Mick who you know isn’t 100%? What does Seth do if he wins the World Championship? Throw the Intercontinental Championship in the trash? Use it as a paper weight or as a saucer so that he has somewhere to the put the tea you make him to get the taste out of his mouth after he spends most of the day with his head shoved up your ass? You’re kidding yourself if you think I’m going to sit here and let that match happen. I guess we’ll just have to see how Seth likes  it when a match that he wants to win ends in a no contest.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Go ahead and try, Alex, but we both know you’re in no shape to get past J & J Security.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret20

-Alex Shelley-
Ah yeas,, the two lackeys, how could I ever forget about them? OK Stephanie, you got me; you called my bluff. I actually had no intention of interfering in the main event tonight.

-Stephanie McMahon-
I’m glad you…

-Alex Shelley-
Because I plan on being in the main event tonight!

The crowd pops big for that one. Shelley in the main event competing for a shot at the World Championship? Yes, please. That’s more than the people ever bargained for.

-Stephanie McMahon-
And just why would I do that?  You can’t win the Intercontinental Championship and yet somehow you think that you’re World Championship material? Give me a break.

-Alex Shelley-
Right now I only have one title on my brain, and I want you to make that match for that belt.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Normal_036~9

-Stephanie McMahon-
I think that brain of yours needs to be checked if you think that any of this has even the slightest probability of happening.

-Alex Shelley-
It’s a shame you feel that way; I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this…

-Stephanie McMahon-
Alex, please, not even I want to see you get on your knees and beg.

-Alex Shelley-
The thing is Stephanie is that before Uprising I signed a contract for a match with the stipulation that “there must be a winner.” I’m sure you remember, you were there after all and in case you ever need a refresher I made sure to get it on video in case you tried any funny business. And as I’m sure you also remember, there was actually no winner because the referee threw the match out.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Where exactly are you going with this, Alex?

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellret14

-Alex Shelley-
Oh I think you know. See, contrary to what you may believe, I had a feeling Seth would pull something at the pay per view and so I made sure I was prepared. Wrestling him didn’t work and going to the Board of Directors didn’t work, so I figured my only option was to find myself a legal team. What they were kind enough to inform is that denying me a match and the opportunity to fight Seth Rollins until there is a winner is violating the terms of the contract and if I wanted I could sue you for a mighty pretty penny.

The crowd loves the idea and they try to egg Shelley on by chanting “sue!” continually. Stephanie looks around nervously, knowing that everything that Shelley says is a very  real  and very scary, at least business-wise, possibility.

-Stephanie McMahon-
It doesn’t have to come to that Alex, I’m sure we can work something out and come to some sort of compromise.

-Alex Shelley-
You want to make things work? You give me what I want. See, I’m a pretty simple guy, Stephanie. The money would be nice, but I’d rather not spend months in a court or even worse: have to wear a suit, to get it. You give me what I want, a title match, tonight and I have no legal grounds to sue, which means you’re in the clear. And Steph…

Shelley reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone.

-Alex Shelley-
It’ll only take one call to ruin you.

Shelley begins to punch in some numbers, coming closer and closer to getting the company in some serious legal trouble.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Ok, Ok, Alex, want your match, Alex? You got it!

The crowd cheers while Shelley smiles and places the phone back into his pocket. He found a way to get another shot at the belt, but he must realize that this may be the last time. On the other hand Stephanie looks pissed that she was made a fool of like that by being caught off guard so badly. As she speaks again she does so through a clenched jaw..

-Stephanie McMahon-
But Alex, I am not removing Mick Foley from the main event. So instead of a contender’s match, it’ll be Seth Rollins, Mick Foley and Alex Shelley competing in a triple threat match with the Intercontinental Championship.

Stephanie goes to walk away, but then delivers one final, chilling statement.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Be careful what you wish for.

Stephanie exits the ring, leaving Shelley to absorb all that just happened along with the crowd. The best part is that Rollins probably doesn’t know about the change. Stephanie doesn’t look behind her, storming all the way up the ramp and out of the arena. Tonight the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line against a wounded Foley and Shelley.

Adding a third body to the mix was undoubtedly Stephanie way of trying to stick it to Shelley. There must be a winner, but now the odds of that winner being Shelley has lowered. Still, the Detroit fans are ecstatic that they got to watch that unfold with their eyes and they can’t wait to cheer Shelley on later in the night. Shelley climbs up to the corner and poses moments before the screen fades to black and XWL cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:04 pm

XWL pls
the hell are you guys doing?
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:26 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
XWL pls

Getting my matches done first, Will post results tomorrow for one of them thnks
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:23 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
XWL pls

waiting for you, noob.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:48 pm

As Breakdown rolls on, Tyson Kidd is found backstage talking to one of the workers.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Tyson-kidd-justin-gabriel-unleas-620x350

Kidd
Jim, all that I'm saying, is that cats are FAR superior to dogs! It's a known FACT, that cat owners are smarter than dog owners, which explains why Adam Cole is such a dunce . . . But, if you are considering getting a pet, seriously, a cat is the way to go, my friend!

Jim
Eh, I don't know Tyson, I've just, well . . . I've always thought of myself as more of a dog person, you know?

A look erupts in Kidd's eyes as he blankly stares at Jim. The ringside worker stays mute for a moment in pure silence before grabbing Tyson's shoulder.

Jim
Ugh, hey, Tyson . . . Are you-

Kidd
Remove your hand, before I snap it in two . . .

Jim is quick on the draw to take his hand away from Tyson. Kidd tries to contain himself, taking multiple deep breaths. But Jim decides to carry on . . . Poor, poor Jim . . .

Jim
Hey, look, I'm sorry man, but I just don't really like cats. I mean, they're mean, all they do is sleep! And, like, I don't even find them THAT cute, you know?

Kidd turns around slowly, his face a bright red color.

Kidd
You, ugh, don't find them cute, huh?

Tyson flings himself around at the snap of a finger!

Kidd
NOT CUTE!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?!? LOOK AT THIS FACE!!!

Tyson, who now has his phone out with a picture of his beloved Gismo present on it, shoves the phone right in Jim's face, yelling at the top of his lungs!!!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 B1T85LiCAAA9C6t

Kidd
LOOK AT HIS FACE!!! LOOK!!! HOW IS THAT NOT CUTE TO YOU!?!?!?!?!?

A few other XWL superstars and backstage workers rush to the scene as Tyson becomes more and more violent. They pull Kidd away from Jim and remove him from the frame. Jim catches his breath and fixes his collar as a friend of his asks if he's okay.

Jim
I-I, yeah . . . All I did was say I don't really like cats-

Kidd bursts back into the frame, tackling Jim down to the floor as he screams out a piercing yelp. Kidd is shouting, "SO YOU DON'T LIKE CATS, HUH!?" while the superstars, backstage workers and a few referees try to contain the situation. XWL fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Fuckin lol good stuff
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 5:10 pm

*As we return from commercial break the cameras backstage focus on a familiar face*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 AxKNuOZs

Styles:
Hello XWL Universe, it has been awhile. I mean I wish I was there tonight. But, unfortunately my opponent "The Animal" Batista has decided to flake out on our match.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 M56pQios

Styles:
So you might be thinking, but A.J. what did you decide to do about the situation?! That is simple, being the good guy I am I decided to fly myself back home to good ole' Gainesville, Georgia to rest up for next weeks show. I know all you fans in that arena are a little disappointed, but stop being so selfish. You will just have to wait till next year.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Y7PLrGrs

Styles:
Anyway I thought I would just grace you with my not so presence. Even though I'm not there I will always be in here.

*AJ points to his heart as the cameras fade out*

(I would just like to apologize in advance for a short promo and the low rez pics, I have been very sick lately and it has taken a toll on me.)
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 6:02 pm

-deleted-

Last edited by Sissel on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 6:17 pm

You dropped him, had to write you off.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Sissel wrote:
Shane wrote:
*As we return from commercial break the cameras backstage focus on a familiar face*

Styles:
Hello XWL Universe, it has been awhile. I mean I wish I was there tonight. But, unfortunately my opponent "The Animal" Batista has decided to flake out on our match.

Styles:
So you might be thinking, but A.J. what did you decide to do about the situation?! That is simple, being the good guy I am I decided to fly myself back home to good ole' Gainesville, Georgia to rest up for next weeks show. I know all you fans in that arena are a little disappointed, but stop being so selfish. You will just have to wait till next year.

Styles:
Anyway I thought I would just grace you with my not so presence. Even though I'm not there I will always be in here.

(I would just like to apologize in advance for a short promo and the low rez pics, I have been very sick lately and it has taken a toll on me.)

I hope you're joking about it being my fault, I've been attempting to contact you, so you may want to change the facts in your promo.

Sorry but I think you really need to chill out. This is a promo. Done in character. There's no need to change anything. He's done nothing wrong
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 1:48 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
Sissel wrote:
Shane wrote:

Styles:

Styles:

Styles:

I hope you're joking about it being my fault, I've been attempting to contact you, so you may want to change the facts in your promo.

Sorry but I think you really need to chill out. This is a promo. Done in character. There's no need to change anything. He's done nothing wrong
Thanks man
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:30 pm

pls stop quoting the promo Sad
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:47 pm

After a whole lot more of nothing, Breakdown cuts backstage to see Byron Saxton, standing by with a microphone in his hand.

[Byron Saxton]
My guest at this time is the self proclaimed Intercontinental Champion...Seth Rollins.

Seth Rollins walks on screen with J&J security behind him, who failed did their job last week in saving Rollins...but paid the price themself .

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 YfUjhab

[Seth Rollins]
Self Proclaimed? This interview doesn't start until you introduce me properly....I mean you wouldn't want Steph finding out about this would you?

Byron reluctantly does as he's requested knowing his job could be a risk...Seth just stands with a huge smile across his face.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 DBSw82M

[Byron Saxton]
Um...Ladies and Gentlemen, My guest at this time is the Intercontinental Champion...Seth Rollins!

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 LDYj9zj

[Seth Rollins]
Now this interview can start...And no, You don't get to ask the questions. This is my interview, this is MY time. Firstly, I hope Dean Ambrose is rotting away in a prison cell after what he did to J&J last week. Ambrose stuck his nose in MY business. All the anger he had at himself for all his failures...he tried to take it all out on me. But I was one step ahead and I made sure that Dean Ambrose couldn't lay another hand on me, I don't need my career to be put at risk by that lunatic. He shouldn't even be allowed to be in that ring...But I could still walk to that ring right now, call out Dean Ambrose and beat him in the middle of the ring, I could end his career...But I won't give him that satisfaction. I wouldn't give Dean the honor of stepping in that ring with me. I'm going to give Dean a chance to take his little moment last week and let that be the way he's remembered. But tonight, isn't about Dean Ambrose..

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 RV46WO2

[Seth Rollins]
Once again I find myself having to talk about Alex Shelley...A man who has failed to beat me for this championship time and time again. Yet, he finds loophole after loophole to try again to achieve the impossible. Now the's threatening Legal Action against Stephanie? What kind of coward threatens legal action in this business? You earn your opportunity, just like I earned this championship but instead Alex has got chance after chance without earning a single shot...He went crying to the Board of Directors, and now this? Asif that wasn't bad enough, now I have to deal with that psycho Mick Foley. I don't blame Stephanie for this, Alex once again took the cowards way out.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Hh1i5KD

[Seth Rollins]
Tonight it FINALLY comes to an end. I'm going to make sure Alex Shelley has no excuses left after tonight. Foley can do whatever he pleases but tonight is about me and Alex Shelley...I'm going to end it once and for all tonight. Tonight, Alex Shelley will be once again leaving that ring on a stretcher...but this time, They'll be no coming back. I'm putting an END to Alex Shelley tonight. Then I can finally move on, I can finally get what I deserve. I've dealt with Alex Shelley for too long, if you thought the beating he got at Uprising was bad...

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 9GHjhe4

[Seth Rollins]
...Just wait till you see what I have in store for Alex Shelley tonight.

The smile that was across the face of Rollins is now gone, as he stares a hole into Bryon Saxton before Walking off camera. J&J follow closely...Leaving Saxton alone, wondering just what Seth means.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 pm

The scene opens up with Adam Cole standing backstage with an unknown intern interviewer

*Cole folding his arms not psyched for what she has to say*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Bpcole
Ashley James:
Adam, I wanted to get a few seconds of your time to get everyone up to speed on what's next for you and for your title.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Bpcole5
Adam Cole:
Since you're new here, I don't know if you've noticed but this isn't about Tyson Kidd.. as everyone would love for me to talk about him. It never has been about him before and it won't be about him in the present.

Ashley James: I understand, I won't bring him up anymore during this interview I'm sor-

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Bpcole3
Adam Cole:
Maybe you should let someone else do the talking for you. Here let me make your job easier for you to handle. *Positioning her microphone as if she's a stand* Now.. Now that's better and more like it. *Flashing a smile before continuing on* There aren't many who can say they've been in the presence of yours truly and were able to open up their mouths to talk about it afterwards. It's not a difficult guideline to follow, You either accept the fact that I'm better than you or you lead a life full of desperation. The type of desperation that takes you under, How many times.. will you lose before you wake up from your delusion?

*Ashley taken back by such a perverse outlook he has*

Ashley James: Oh.. Okay, Wow.. I don't know how else to put it into words but you're a terrible person.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Bpcole2
Adam Cole:
I'm not in the running to become a role model of your future kids. I'm the fucking United States Champion of this bitch, I plan to stay the champion after countless title defenses. You won't see this stray from me for much longer than you or anyone has anticipated.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Bpcole4
Adam Cole:
Everyone I've faced is translucent, Using my mind and using others have gotten me to the top and I promise you I'll never leave from my spot in XWL.

*Ashley James still shocked and turned off by his over confidence*

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Bpcole1
Adam Cole:
Adam Cole
will do what Adam Cole always does. He wins and he looks damn good doing it.

The camera cuts back to whatever is next after Adam starts flirting with Ashley
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Breakdown cuts from the regular action to Renee Young, backstage. She has a smile across her face, a mic in hand, and seeming ready for an interview.

[Renee Young]
Hello ladies and gentlemen, and please welcome my guest at this time, The Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley!

Mick Foley steps into frame smiling, looking over Renee, then out to the camera, as if prepping for his match.

[Renee Young]
May I just say, it's an honor to be interviewing you Mr. Foley!

[Mick Foley]
Please, the honor is all mine. Also, call me Mick, Renee.

[Renee Young]
Of course, Mick. So, tell me, what's your current thoughts on the upcoming main event for the evening?

[Mick Foley]
Well, Renee. Stephanie seems to once again be forgetting what I actually wanted. From the get go, all I wanted was my world title shot, that I was promised, all that time ago. Then, she hands it to me, on a silver platter, just to snatch it away. I get it though, Alex wants his shot at Seth, and with me there, it makes it fair for no random mess to go on. Smart move by him. But, J and J security is going to be the least of his worries tonight. I got a title to win, and I don't care what I have to do to get it.

[Renee Young]
I like it! What is going on with MVP though? We haven't heard from him since your match with him at Uprising. Do you think he's given up?

[Mick Foley]
Well, from the looks of it Renee, it would seem so. Last week I took on Mark Henry in my first official Breakdown match since my return, and the big man beat me down. But, on his own. I didn't have MVP, or Big Johnny coming out there, messing with what I love to do for once. So, yeah, I think I finally got him off my back.

[Renee Young]
And finally, what condition are you in after that, grueling match at Uprising?

[Mick Foley]
Come on now Renee. Mick Foley gets beat up, but he never gets put down for good. That's why they call me a hardcore legend, girl. At the least, I'm better than MVP. And that, that's good enough for me. Have a nice day!

With that Foley steps out of the frame, leaving Renee to her own devices as we cut to a hype for the world champion, CM Punk.
Back to top Go down
Brady Bunch
New Talent
Brady Bunch

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 7:40 pm

Breakdown Returns from commercial break, and the camera points to the titantron

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Captur10

Micheal Cole: This past Sunday you decided to put yourself in harms way, and threaten Stephanie McMahon the question is why?

Randy Orton: I don't fear anybody, and i sure as hell don't fear her, now I know I've done somethings to her that went way over my head but, I'm Randy Orton, I'm the best wrestler in Xwl do you really think I care what Stephanie will do to me? because i sure as hell don't.

Micheal Cole: You might not care Randy but you don't have to go around, and disrespect people like that.

Randy Orton: You're right Micheal I don't have to but I choose to. Stephanie doesn't deserve anything hell half the roster doesn't deserve anything but It doesn't work that way On Sunday I asked her for a rematch and what did she do? she kicked me out of the building, and told me not to come to breakdown the next night.

Micheal Cole: Well to be fair you deserved to be kicked out Randy.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Captur11

Randy Orton: You may be right but you're also very wrong. The least she could do is apologize to m... Micheal Cole cuts Randy Off

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Captur12

Micheal Cole: Apologize for what!?

Randy Orton: Randy Orton Begins to look annoyed as he stares down Micheal Cole If you would let me finis.. Another Interuption

Micheal Cole: Randy with all due respect you did walk in her office and demand a rematch.

Randy Orton: Yeah, I did walk in her office you're right Micheal and she's lucky she's very lucky, one just one more word out of her mouth, and she would've been on the ground and nobody not even her washed up husband could have saved her. I'm a very dangerous person, someone that's not to be messed with, You out of all people should know this by now.

Micheal Cole: Fixing his tie and trying to change the subject Speaking of her husband you face Triple H tonight what do you think he's going to have in store for you after last week?

Randy Orton: Nothing.

Micheal Cole:
What do you mean nothing?

Randy Orton: Nothing as in Nothing. I'm not facing Triple H tonight

Micheal Cole:
But the ca... Orton Interrupts Micheal

Randy Orton: I fight when she stops ignoring me, and gives me what i want.

Randy Orton gets up and leaves the backstage area
Back to top Go down
justin.sane
New Talent
justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Brady Bunch wrote:
Breakdown Returns from commercial break, and the camera points to the titantron

Micheal Cole: This past Sunday you decided to put yourself in harms way, and threaten Stephanie McMahon the question is why?

Randy Orton: I don't fear anybody, and i sure as hell don't fear her, now I know I've done somethings to her that went way over my head but, I'm Randy Orton, I'm the best wrestler in Xwl do you really think I care what Stephanie will do to me? because i sure as hell don't.

Micheal Cole: You might not care Randy but you don't have to go around, and disrespect people like that.

Randy Orton: You're right Micheal I don't have to but I choose to. Stephanie doesn't deserve anything hell half the roster doesn't deserve anything but It doesn't work that way On Sunday I asked her for a rematch and what did she do? she kicked me out of the building, and told me not to come to breakdown the next night.

Micheal Cole: Well to be fair you deserved to be kicked out Randy.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Captur11

Randy Orton: You may be right but you're also very wrong. The least she could do is apologize to m... Micheal Cole cuts Randy Off

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Captur12

Micheal Cole: Apologize for what!?

Randy Orton: Randy Orton Begins to look annoyed as he stares down Micheal Cole If you would let me finis.. Another Interuption

Micheal Cole: Randy with all due respect you did walk in her office and demand a rematch.

Randy Orton: Yeah, I did walk in her office you're right Micheal and she's lucky she's very lucky, one just one more word out of her mouth, and she would've been on the ground and nobody not even her washed up husband could have saved her. I'm a very dangerous person, someone that's not to be messed with, You out of all people should know this by now.

Micheal Cole: Fixing his tie and trying to change the subject Speaking of her husband you face Triple H tonight what do you think he's going to have in store for you after last week?

Randy Orton: Nothing.

Micheal Cole:
What do you mean nothing?

Randy Orton: Nothing as in Nothing. I'm not facing Triple H tonight

Micheal Cole:
But the ca... Orton Interrupts Micheal

Randy Orton: I fight when she stops ignoring me, and gives me what i want.

Randy Orton gets up and leaves the backstage area
Nice promo BRADY BUNCH
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:18 pm

@justin.sane - Please, don't quote promos, I've learned my mistakes in doing it, and please, stay off of the show thread.
Back to top Go down
justin.sane
New Talent
justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:27 pm

Okay sorry just showing my support to some of the guys
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:43 pm

justin.sane wrote:
Okay sorry just showing my support to some of the guys

You can show support but just leave a comment, don't quote huge posts like promos.
Back to top Go down
justin.sane
New Talent
justin.sane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Ls4sBIT XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 PhZPnwb

-10 minutes into the match-

Breakdown returns from a short commercial break to find Tyson Kidd down on the mat. He's trying to recompose himself as his opponent Eric Young uses the ropes as leverage to yank himself up. Young looks at the referee and then out to the crowd, who all cheer in approval for their favorite superstar. Eric begins to climb to the top rope, but Kidd, now on his feet, blasts him with the clothesline from behind. Tyson lifts Eric up and hits his signature Fisherman's Spinning Neckbreaker. He plops over into the pin, 1 . . . 2 . . . - OH! Not so fast, Young kicks out at the last second, not giving up that easily.

It's been a hard fought battle, and Kidd has thrown everything he has at Young. An idea pops into his head though, as he points to the top rope. He nods his head and slaps the tip of his right elbow. It's clear now that Tyson plans on hitting an elbow drop, Eric Young's signature move! Kidd slowly put surely climbs to the top rope, Young in perfect position. From the top, Kidd glances around, taking some time to gloat. He then takes a leap of faith, but misses!!! Young rolled out of the way and Kidd connected hard with the canvas. Eric nearly kicks Tyson's front teeth out of his mouth with a nasty big boot, now climbing the turnbuckle! Young, on top of the mountain, blows a kiss to all of his fans before jumping from the top rope, digging his elbow into the heart of a slain Tyson Kidd.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Diving-elbow-drop-eric-young-o

1 . . . 2 . . . 3!!! Eric Young shoots to his feet after picking up a much deserved victory. The referee raises his hand as Kidd silently rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope. Young's music hits while the commentary team sign off the match, the show cutting to the next segment/contest.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:14 pm

When Breakdown returns from a quick commercial break we’re taken to an area backstage where Jerremy Borash is standing by with a goofy grin on his face. He adjusts his tie then clears his throat before he speaks.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellpsho0  

-Jeremy Borash-
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the man who will be competing for the Intercontinental Championship tonight: Alex Shelley!

Shelley walks into the frame, and though he has kind of a half grin on his, his eyes are focused, serious—he knows what’s at stake tonight. He’s gotten rid of the leather jacket and now sports his ring attire and seeing him like this, in his battle armor, ready to go to war one final time, adds weight to the situation. It makes everything feel real and Shelley is going to have to dig down deep to make this a night to remember.

-Jeremy Borash-
Alex…thank you for joining me and I think it goes without saying that this is a big night for you. Not only will you be competing for the Intercontinental Champion in the main event, but this is all going down in your hometown.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellpsho1

-Alex Shelley-
Yeah, and that alone just adds so much more pressure, but you know what they say about pressure, don’t you, JB?

-Jeremy Borash-
What?

-Alex Shelley-
Pressure is what turns coals into diamonds and it’s what’s going to turn me into a champion. I can’t lose tonight, JB, it doesn’t matter if Mick Foley is in the mix, if it doesn’t matter if J & J will make their presence felt, and it doesn’t matter how much money Stephanie has placed on Seth to win…I need to get the job tonight, JB. I need to.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well, Mick Foley never actually came out and said it, but he is probably a little disappointed that he’s not getting the shot at the world title he was expecting when he came into the arena.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellpsho2

-Alex Shelley-
Was what I did selfish? Maybe, but look at it this way, JB: three may not seem like such a big number, but when you add years to it, and multiply by each year by the amount of matches I had where I put everything on the line, well, you do the math.

-Jeremy Borash-
I’m afraid I don’t have a calculator on me.

-Alex Shelley-
Well it’s a hell of a lot isn’t it?

-Jeremy Borash-
I can only assume so; I’m an interviewer for a reason.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellpsho3

-Alex Shelley-
And in all those matches over the past three years I haven’t been able to win the Intercontinental Championship, and trust me, I tried to and I’ve never been closer to taking my career to the next level than in my battles against Seth Rollins. I’m not going to let him make all that hard work go to waste and if Mick thought he was winning tonight, then he’s kidding himself. Everything Seth did to me to keep the Intercontinental Title, would have been taken to the extreme if he thought it would lead him to the World Heavyweight Championship. At least now Foley stands a fighting chance.

-Jeremy Borash-
ROllins has made it clear that that’s his end goal, even coming right out and saying that he’s going to challenge CM Punk for the title at Final Stand.

-Alex Shelley-
Maybe he will, JB. Who knows just how much Stephanie is willing to abuse her power to get him in to that match? But that’s weeks from now…tonight, I have the power to stop Seth from walking down the ramp as the Intercontinental Champion.

-Jeremy Borash-
You certainly went through a lot to make this match happen. Threatening legal action is something I would never expect you to do.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Shellpsho5

-Alex Shelley-
I did what I had to do, JB, that’s how much winning the title means to me. But whether I was actually going through with it or not doesn’t matter now because that was my ace up my sleeve…there are no more chances and no more excuses…the saga between Seth Rollins and Alex Shelley ends tonight, and I’m not going to end up on the wrong side of history.

-Jeremy Borash-
Thank you for your time, Alex, and good luck out there. There’s an arena full of people rooting for you.

Wordlessly, Shelley nods and walks away and Breakdown rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:49 am

As break down rolls on the cameras pan out on the arena as mark henrys theme begins to play.

JR: Oh my king it’s the world’s strongest man Mark Henry.

King: Yeah JR we all saw what he did to Mick Foley last week

Cole: Yeah king and if last week was any testament of his destruction then Daniel Bryan will have his hands full tonight.

As mark henry continues down the ramp the crowd boos loudly as he has a smirk of evil painted on his face.

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Xwl_he10

JR: Cole your right as much as I hate to agree with you he did hurt Mick Foley pretty bad last week but yet he still shows up this week and fights, what a tough man Foley is.

King: I have a feeling Daniel Bryan is not going to be chanting yes much tonight.

As we hear Jillian Hall announce that the following contest is scheduled for one fall and Introduce Henry, Mark Henry Steps into the ring preparing for his match with Daniel Bryan tonight.
The crowd goes sort of quiet as you hear some chants in the distance of Daniel Bryan! as well as some Yes! Chants in the mix.
As Daniel Bryans music begin to play the crowd goes berserk!

Everybody is chanting yes at the same time
But Bryan is not showing up, the crowd kind of dies off with the chants as they are stirring as to why Daniel is not showing up.
The Music stops and the bell rings as the ref is asking Henry what he wants to do.
You can faintly hear Henry to tell the ref to begin the count.
The Ref. begins to count.
Ref.
1….
2….
3…
4…
5…
6…
7…
8…
9…
10…
The Crowd boos as the ref raises Henrys hand in victory and as Jillian is announcing the winner of the match Henry snatches the microphone from Jillians hand.

Henry: That’s what I do! I scare the witts out of EVERYONE in the back! And I Dare ANYONE in the back to prove mXWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Images10different!  You see Daniel Bryan is nothing but a useless cowardly goat that’s right I said goat. He walks around here saying yes all the time fighting with management and winning matches. He may have been champ before but as long as im around the title picture will become slim to none by the time im done around here, and im just getting started. XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Images11 You see when I inducted Mick Foley into the Hall Of Pain it felt good, and now That the goat wussed out of his match tonight I have a void to fill. A Spot in the Hall of Pain the needs to be filled. I want all of the XWL Universe to know that im here to stay and no one and I mean NO ONE will stand in my way!!!! And if they do? Well then I guess there will be a spot in the Hall Of Pain reserved just for YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015   XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 3/13/2015 - 3/20/2015
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next